View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Sep2112

Sep 21 12 - Everyone Knows

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 21 18:41:00 EDT 2012 ====

Guy has joined the game on Fri Sep 21 18:41:40 EDT 2012

Guy is receiving the map swamp...

Guy has received the map swamp.

[Master] Welcome

[Guy (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sarengar modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 7 (6). Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 150000 (75000).

[Guy] (d10) [1d10=4] 4

[Guy (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sarengar modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 10 (11). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 12 (13). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 11 (12). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 12 (13). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 13 (14). Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 37 (33). Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 14 (15). Class Levels - Ranger: (RL) : CHANGED: 7 (6).

[Guy] any news about john or marco?

[Master] not yet

[Master] but John has been logging in just after 7 every week

[Master] did you ever try out the Google Earth plug in from the Campaign World page?

[Guy] no i didnt imust have missed seeing it on the boards

[Master] if you go to the Campaign WOrld page there is a download link

[Master] it opens up in Google Earth

[Master] shows you the campaign world obviously

[Master] but has all the towns, etc

[Master] plus story arc places, etc

[Guy] sweet youre keeping it updated

[Master] oh yeah

[Master] the last version had all the places you visted in these three story arcs

[Guy] cool

[Master] next version will have all the places for the next Era in the cold

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 1000. Next level in 73318.

[Guy] yessssss its all mine MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

TMO has joined the game on Fri Sep 21 19:06:54 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] so

[Master] well now you get help

[Guy] hey TMO

[Master] Hello there sir

TMO has received the map swamp.

[TMO] hi

[Master] Branwyn, Indigo, Ilero, Hoffman, Androp Ilkep, Brother Fotopoulos and QuiFon Ruminel moved 168'09".

[Master] Shurkural moved 106'01".

[Master] Ilero, Shurkural and Sarengar moved 38'07".

[Master] ok so you are moving through the swamps heading West

[TMO] Surfin'

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((ok i didnt read last weeks session yet what was going on?))

[Master] everyone decided to head through the swamps to the west to get to the Ghostwood Estates

[TMO] death. mayhem. strippers.

[Master] trying to get there as fast as you can

[Master] and yes apparently Branwyn or Shurkural is taking on the stripper role now

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i think i like TMOs version better lol))

[TMO] Actually, Androp is. *shudder*

[Master] so I have the next encounter ready for you when you guys are set

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((rofl))

[Master] lol

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((as ready as Ill ever be))

[TMO] which characters are with us besides my two?

[Master] Time of Day: 02:26 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[TMO] I am not sure who Guy runs besides Sarengar (if anyone)

[Sarengar (Guy)] (thats all for now))

[Master] Ilero, Shurkural and Sarengar moved 9'05".

[TMO] ok

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i only run solo characters))

[TMO] ok

[Master] and the famous otter is ignored again

[Master] sad

[TMO] :(

[Sarengar (Guy)] eeep

[Master] grins

[Master] have you seen Clef yet TMO/

[Master] ?

[TMO] Clef?

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i do forget about her highness dont i))

[Sarengar (Guy)] Treble not clef

[Sarengar (Guy)] Treble moved 10'08".

[TMO] the otter? It's been around for a couple of sessions

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((treble is sarengars pet))

[TMO] not prominently so, but there

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 6'02".

[Master] and as you are moving West

[TMO] I think I will go a different route

[Master] you suddenly see a bush move up ahead

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((me too lol))

[Master] you have one other option

[Master] you can head north

[TMO] (burn it to the ground!)

[Master] you will be going deeper into the watery areas

[Master] right now you are following a general hunting track that stays semi dry

[Sarengar (Guy)] which way is it heading?

[Master] straight towards you

[Master] is not hunting you at least yet

[Master] but is it moving in a general slow rolling way

[TMO] (how fast? Maybe we can move out of its way until it passes)

[Sarengar (Guy)] of course

[Master] you will have to move into deeper water

[Master] it is possible

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((which isnt a good choice because bob likes leeches))

[TMO] (and then suddenly .... Water Appears)

[Master] leeches are a natural part of the ecosystem

[TMO] (climb a tree?)

[Master] no trees that are tall enough to get you out of its reach

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 32'08".

[TMO] (we can't go south?)

[Master] much muckier

[Master] will slow you down to less than 1/6 move

[TMO] (but not drownier)

[Master] and it will not slow the mound down at all

[Master] if it decides to follow you

[TMO] (only looking to move out of the path of this mound temporarily.)

[TMO] (ah)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((if we decide to actually fight it i can web it))

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 33'02".

[TMO] (how tough are these things again? I don't know if I've ever actually fought one)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((weve beaten one for sure and wounded another one

[Master] the thing that is really tough about them is they are almost invisbile if not moving

[Master] out here in teh swamps

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((at least i think it was this verison of dragon slayers))

[Master] yes

[TMO] Ilero: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] three of them actually

[TMO] (looking for known weaknesses)

[Master] Ilero knows they are imune to fire

[Master] and blunt weapons

[Master] half damage from slashing and piercing

[Master] you know also max speed is only half of a human

[Ilero (TMO)] Fire, clubs no work. Axes best. We got cold or magic attacks?

[Master] Branwyn is back behind that bush taking a potty break

[Ilero (TMO)] We move backward while planning, yes? They slower t'an us.

[Sarengar (Guy)] I can web and my cutlass is my only magic

[Master] Ilero, Shurkural, Shambling Mound #4, Sarengar and Treble moved 151'06".

[Master] Ilero, Shurkural, Sarengar and Treble moved 42'10".

[Ilero (TMO)] Anybody see more t'an t'is one?

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Master] Ilero does not see any other creatures moving nearby, they must be hiding from it

[Ilero (TMO)] (I am messing up his accent)

[Sarengar (Guy)] I dont see anything

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 34'06".

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Sep 21 19:29:12 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

[Ilero (TMO)] Okay, look like just one. Is good.

Lisa has received the map swamp.

[Master] Indigo moved 229'06".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((hi lisa))

[Master] Branwyn moved 288'05".

[Ilero (TMO)] (hi!)

[Master] Llathandryll, Androp Ilkep, Cat #5 and Koorin moved 39'05".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 17'09".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 38'04".

[Ilero (TMO)] (keep us moving backwards please)

[Master] Time of Day: 02:41 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Master] Branwyn, Shurkural, Indigo, Ilero, Sarengar and Treble moved 30'00".

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Sarengar (Guy)] we can try to fight it or we can try to avoid it

[Ilero (TMO)] I not sure, but I t'ink d'ere spell that really hurts d'em. But no idea what it is. So, we avoid, or we fight.

[Ilero (TMO)] jinx

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((glad to see brans back from her trip behind the bushes lol))

[Ilero (TMO)] De bush is fertilized now

[Lisa] (lol)

[Lisa] (what are we fighting?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (Shambling Mound)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I hae those)

[Ilero (TMO)] (will Ilero's survival swamp skill allow him to move at normal speeds to the south?)

[Master] if he makes a check his movement will be halved instead

[Ilero (TMO)] (which puts us at the same speed)

[Ilero (TMO)] (and if he fails, he gets caught. but he can't swim, so I'm considering it)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i do have a web spell i can use if need be))

[Ilero (TMO)] (that might be useful. Can everyone else here swim?)

[Master] choices?

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((ooooh i have a weapon and non weapon prof ))

[Master] it is following you

[Master] it is now up to where you were on the track when you spotted it

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((umm i think both indigpo and sarengar can swim))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (everyone can swim but Ilero I thought)

[Master] and it now seems to be "sniffing?" following your tracks

[Ilero (TMO)] (what I am thinking is whole party go north except Ilero. Ilero lures it south a bit, then Sarengar webs it, and whole party goes around it and back onto the path, then runs for it)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((didnt know if bran could swim or not))

[Ilero (TMO)] (and I can present that in Ilero-speak if you want. :) )

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((yes please lol))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (mounds have noses?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((ok im a sugar rush from the abyss now ))

[Master] grins

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((3 pixie sticks in a row ))

[Ilero (TMO)] Okay. It found us now. You go nort' into water. I lure it sout' instead. Sarengar, if it get close to me, cast de web spell on it, slow it down. We all go 'round it, get back on pat', den run for it. It too slow to catch us up.

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Sep 21 19:40:38 EDT 2012

JohnAA is receiving the map swamp...

[Ilero (TMO)] (more meat)

[Sarengar (Guy)] all right and if need be we can carry Indigo and Koorin

[Ilero (TMO)] (hello meat)

JohnAA has received the map swamp.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi John :) )

[Sarengar (Guy)] no offense Indigo but longer legs may be needed to get away from this thing

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((hi john))

[JohnAA] (hello All)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well if I can't outrun it, I'll just hot it with my pick!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hit)

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 13'11".

[Ilero (TMO)] Pick not best weapon. Axes, magic, d'e best.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is a magical pick

[Ilero (TMO)] Okay den.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hoffman has the axes but I don't think his are migical.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((ok i had to read that a couple times to make sure of what i was seeing lol))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (cannot type - sorry)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((my eyes are kinda bouncing right now lol

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 19'01".

[Master] Time of Day: 02:56 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((oh i meant the magical pick line lol))

[JohnAA] can I move yet?

[Master] yes to John

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Do we really need to kill it?

[Sarengar (Guy)] we are going to try and avpoid it

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I need a big stick

[Master] walking stick?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (to hit with, just thinking outloud)

[Ilero (TMO)] You all get to de water. I move forward, take it sout' into mud. Watch me, if I get stuck I will needs help.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Ill keep an eye out

[Ilero (TMO)] Slow it down, stop it, is de best.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] if axes do the most damage, I should be the point

[Sarengar (Guy)] you can play with your axes another time Hoffman its bath time for now

[Master] so you can move to where you want to be

[Master] the water edge is there

Shurkural (TMO) gives Ilero a kiss for luck before heading north.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ( I move to HOME)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 21'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yuck!

[Master] the blue is water that is over 4 feet deep

[Shurkural (TMO)] Shurkural moved 33'07".

[Shurkural (TMO)] Ilero moved 40'10".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Treble moved 27'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 40'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 37'03".

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 31'08".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 41'07".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 22'08".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 25'04".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Treble moved 20'03".

[Master] so everyone but Hoffman and Ilero are in the water, is about 2 foot deep there,

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I never agreed to go in water)

[Master] there is water all over

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (i thought the blue was water)

[Master] deeper water starts at the blue, that is 4 foot or deeper

[Indigo (Lisa)] (leeches r us)

[Ilero (TMO)] Hoffman, what de hell is you doing? You not skilled in mudskipping, is you?

[Ilero (TMO)] Get wit' de others where you safe and not slow me down.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I will not let you defend us alone

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 27'00".

[Master] Time of Day: 03:00 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Ilero (TMO)] I am not defending us. I am distracting it because I only one that can avoid it

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] oh

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 12'01".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 9'06".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'00".

[Ilero (TMO)] Oy! Plant beastie! *throws a stick at it*

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 1'01".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 34'02".

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 10'03".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Shit.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (oops))

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 6'06".

[Ilero (TMO)] Okay, Sarengar! I needs your spell now

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (what does Hoffman see?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 32'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (cue combat music)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar casts a spell against : Web: For (2*7) 14 turns, 8 10' cubes of webby goo hold everyone in the area in place. NOTE: Not available.

[Master] it is about ten feet away from Ilero now and Hoffman sees Ilero suddenly get his foot stuck in a stump

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar casts a spell against : Web: For (2*7) 14 turns, 8 10' cubes of webby goo hold everyone in the area in place. NOTE: Not available.

[Sarengar (Guy)] umm ok

[Ilero (TMO)] (glass broke in kitchen. brb)

[Sarengar (Guy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sarengar modified:

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (PLease tell me Llero is not caught in web)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] I cannot tell a lie

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Sarengar (Guy)] ugh wasnt trying to hit ilero too

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=1] 0 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=7] 16

[Master] it was too close to him to avoid it

[Master] Shambling Mound #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Initiative changed from 19 to 19.

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((and im the only one who can movce normally in the web too))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then you can just cut him out)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Holding

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 13'07".

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 60'01".

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 57'01".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] so can I start cutting this round?

[Master] yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] what do I target?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] or just roll damage?

[Master] that line shows where the swamp getts muckier, movement is reduced to 1/6

[Master] just roll damage john

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] called shot if I need to when I get close to LLero

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 95'04".

[Master] Lisa you see that line there?

[Master] you know you are in teh area where you move 2 instead of 12

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (messy?)

[Master] yes

[Master] south of there is mucky hard to move

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (bellow the yellow line?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - then move me where I need to be please)

[Master] or if you make your swamp survival

[Master] Branwyn moved 24'07".

[Master] If bran is there normal movement

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 23'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can't even get in?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (back)

[Master] you can get in

[Master] just slows you down greatly

[Master] 2 instead of 12 movement

[Master] so move 1 and attack,

[Master] 10 feet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so that is how far I can go on that turn?)

[Master] yes

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sarengar

[Ilero (TMO)] (do I need inits?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 35'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thanks)

[Guy] Sarengar targets Shambling Mound #4. Distance: 338'00"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] yes to TMO

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((14-(d20+1))+1-2) [1d20=20] -8 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Shambling Mound #4 (AC FINAL: 0)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((14-(d20+1))+1-2) [1d20=4] 8 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #4 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((large creature?))

[Master] yes

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v L: Miscibil: ((1d6)+1+2) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound #4

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 31'05".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] on guard but moving

[Master] Shambling Mound #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 62 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shambling Mound #4

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 targets Sarengar. Distance: 338'00"

[Master] Shambling Mound #4: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (so close)

[Master] and it struggles to turn around to attack Sarengar this round

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (doesn't Ilero get a turn for last round?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] you guys be carefull

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 21'05".

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I don't know how the movement goes - can you move me as far as I can towards Ilero? - and doesn't Ilero get to go for last round?)

[Master] he is stuck in the web for now

[Master] Indigo moved 29'03".

[Ilero (TMO)] (we are about to eat dinner anyways)

[Master] Indigo moves that far and still gets an attack

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so best possible time to get stuck in a web)

[Master] or can edge around the mound of web

[Ilero (TMO)] (so Ilero can be stuck in the web, and Shur can be on guard with her bow in case something else comes in)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Can I borrow your bow & arrows?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (attack web or mound?)

[Master] cannot reach the Mound

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] the web makes a large domish mound over the shambling mound and Ilero

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (cutting web towards iiero

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=6] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Ilero (TMO)] (alright, will be back in 45 or so. Big turkey dinner tonight, with the trimmings)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((yumm))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yum! have nice night)

[Ilero (TMO)] (so you may be jealous of me while I am getting eaten by a mobile plant thing)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what is red?)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] trying to delete it

[Master] was a mistake

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what is situation with web and cutting - how do we know when we can drag Ilero out?)

[Master] how is that

[Master] Hoffman moved 6'09".

[Master] Indigo moved 2'08".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (coolio)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (very nice)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((excellent smithers lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sarengar are you going to try and kill that thing?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Sarengar (Guy)] or at least distract enough till you can get Ileero out

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Shambling Mound #4. Distance: 15'11"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Shambling Mound #4: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=4,1,2,4,4] 20 damage!

[Master] Shambling Mound #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (-20) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Shurkural

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ilero

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((14-(d20+1))+1-2) [1d20=16] -4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Shambling Mound #4 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((14-(d20+1))+1-2) [1d20=3] 9 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #4 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v L: Miscibil: ((1d6)+1+2) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound #4

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Master] Shambling Mound #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Go guys go, We'll be right over here

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 21'11".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shambling Mound #4

[Master] Shambling Mound #4: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -7. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Shambling Mound #4: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 1. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Shambling Mound #4: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=7,7] 14 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Shambling Mound #4: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=2,2] 4 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-18) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 19'09".

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought he was stuck in web)

Indigo (Lisa) helps Hoffman cut through web

[Master] he is stuck there, cannot get out can still punch someone with in 10 feet of him

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=13] -2 [MODIFIED (-3)]

[Master] just damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oops)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] Hoffman moved 3'06".

[Master] Hoffman targets Shambling Mound #4. Distance: 7'05"

[Master] Indigo moved 5'01".

[Master] Indigo targets Shambling Mound #4. Distance: 8'07"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (almost there)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] Hoffman moved 2'03".

[Master] Hoffman targets Shambling Mound #4. Distance: 7'04"

[Master] Indigo moved 1'08".

[Master] Indigo targets Shambling Mound #4. Distance: 7'02"

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] about 5 more feet to go

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] delay much?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Shambling Mound #4: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=3,4,2,4,3] 21 damage!

[Master] was just adjusting things

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Shurkural

[Master] Shambling Mound #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-21) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ilero

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((14-(d20+1))+1-2) [1d20=6] 6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #4 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 19'04".

[Sarengar (Guy)] hurry up and get him out i cant take much more

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] et out of there

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shambling Mound #4

[Master] Shambling Mound #4: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 11. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 17'10".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] bring him here and I will heal him

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) whacks at web

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] Hoffman moved 4'05".

[Master] Hoffman targets Shambling Mound #4. Distance: 6'09"

[Master] Indigo moved 4'00".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] do I have to be more carefull? can I grab him yet?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Lets go

[Master] you can grab him and make a strength check to attempt to pull him free

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Indigo moved 2'03".

[Master] Hoffman moved 2'11".

[Master] Ilero moved 3'10".

[Master] Ilero targets Shambling Mound #4. Distance: 6'09"

[Master] ?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Retreat!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Or are you looking for lair treasure?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - don't have another toss at it spell - want to kill it but can't reach)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Shurkural

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((john you are living dangerously now lol))

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ilero

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sarengar

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Hoffman is, yes)

[Sarengar (Guy)] im going to back away from it

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 15'01".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shambling Mound #4

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 moved 3'10".

[Master] Shambling Mound #4 targets Ilero. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if I fireball it do I burn the loot too?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (holding casting)

[Master] maybe

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Let us get back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I will!)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 13'11".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 16'08".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 12'02".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (still in rounds?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is mound moving or was I hallucinating?)

[Master] it was thrashing rather than attacking

[Master] foto?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] holding casting

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so Hoffman is dragging Ilero away?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so I am good to go?)

[Master] I say yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 30'07".

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 16'10".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Ilero moved 23'05".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] everyone is out of the web now

[Sarengar (Guy)] now we run away

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (direct fireball out of range of sarengar)

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Shambling Mound #4: Fireball: I fire off a 20' radius ball of flame which deals ((9)d6) [9d6=6,1,1,6,5,3,1,6,1] 30 points of damage. Save vs spell for half damage.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Shurkural

[Master] Shambling Mound #4: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 19!!

[Master] Shambling Mound #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ilero

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Heavy Crossbow: ((14-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=18] -4 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Shambling Mound #4 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v L: Crossbow Bolt: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Shambling Mound #4

[Master] Shambling Mound #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-1) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shambling Mound #4

[Master] Shambling Mound #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-3) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((sweet))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (is it now called a smoldering mound?

[Master] as the web catches fire and kills off the Mound

[Master] grins, yes John

[Sarengar (Guy)] well that didnt quite work as planned

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] should have started with the web

[Master] OK

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but then we wouldn't jave been able to see the mudskipping)

[Master] as the fire dies down you see a mound of shiney things there that were inside of the Mound

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yay)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] while they do that I will heal Sarengar with two Orrison for 14 pts

[Master] ok

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (14) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] ok will let Lisa roll the first ones as they survived

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 2 (4).

[Master] 2 times a d1000 please

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((loots time lol))

Branwyn (Lisa) Branwyn and Indigo go poking the mound for shiny things

[Master] some things might not survive fire

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (d1000) [1d1000=633] 633

[Master] but will start on those that did

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (d1000) [1d1000=230] 230

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Sep 21 20:42:09 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map swamp...

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((yay marcos here in time for the healings lol))

BiBo!!! has received the map swamp.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi Marco - don't heal me)

[Master] LOL

[BiBo!!!] ((why not?))

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((dont ask lol))

[Master] ok Guy, roll a d100 please

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d100) [1d100=42] 42

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am healing naturally until we get the princess back to the ceremony)

[Master] no magic weapon

[BiBo!!!] ((um.... why?))

[Master] and now I need a d4 please Guy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (in pennace for the dragon)

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d4) [1d4=3] 3

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (pennance)

[Master] and 3 d20

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=19] 19

[Master] ok so you find three burned scrolls

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((oops))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (readable?)

[BiBo!!!] ((the evil black dragon?))

[Master] no to Lisa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the dragon that surrendered to me - yes?)

[Master] John d100 five times please

[BiBo!!!] ((right-o. Dont die then.))

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=57] 57

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=89] 89

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=40] 40

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=88] 88

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=5] 5

[Master] so no coins at all but there are (1d8) [1d8=5] 5 gems

[Master] and I will give Marco the last chance

[Master] d100

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((ok sorry follks my sugar rush has died and im crashing))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Sarengar tried to use me as a battering ram and Hoffman was sending his axes flying around me - so Branwyn feels her life is not valued and she feels bad for the dragon)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I have no intention of dying)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i didngt not try to use you as a battering ram i tried to use myself as a battering ram))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then it just means you need more sugar Guy)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - with me on top!)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((more like i need sleep 4am gets here awfully fast))

[BiBo!!!] (1d100) [1d100=69] 69

[Master] ok

[BiBo!!!] awesome :)

[Master] so you have 5 gems and two potions

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (better than nothing)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((yall have a good night and ill se you again next week at least for a while))

[BiBo!!!] laters

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((no more pixie sticks for me lol))

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] tata

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you are really leaving? so sad. Goodnight)

[Guy] yeah gonna take some aspirin and go to bed

[Guy] good luck and stay out of trouble

Guy has left the game on Fri Sep 21 20:50:29 EDT 2012

[Master] Shurkural moved 100'09".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 99'00".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 95'11".

[Master] Indigo moved 45'07".

[Master] Hoffman moved 74'03".

[Master] Ilero moved 51'08".

[Master] Branwyn moved 69'11".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 46'08".

[Master] Time of Day: 03:21 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[BiBo!!!] okay, so who needs and wants healing?

[Master] so continuing westward through the swamps

[Master] healing?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] ::raises hand::

[BiBo!!!] um... you are at max

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (thought I was Hoffman)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you guys do look alike)

[BiBo!!!] oh, okay. a orison for you. leftover can go to sarengar I guess

[BiBo!!!] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (-3-4) -7 (max 9) minor effects.

[Master] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (6) - Unharmed

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[BiBo!!!] anyone else? last call

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] llero's not here

[Master] Androp and Sarengar are both still down

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] can we heal him?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] )he's fine)

[Master] Ilero is ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you can top off people who aren't here but we may get injured still today - it's early)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] so what about an orison on Sarangar and an extra orrison to make him smile?

[BiBo!!!] okay, well then we will fix them up at night if we still have spells left

[Master] ok so moving forward

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] or do that

[Master] Time of Day: 03:36 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 03:51 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 04:06 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 04:21 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 04:36 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 04:51 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 05:06 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 05:21 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 21st, 342 SKR.

[Master] observation check

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 22'06".

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 23'03".

[Master] Lizardman #37 moved 16'01".

[Master] Lizardman #36 moved 9'03".

[Master] Lizardman #35 moved 12'10".

[Master] Lizardman #34 moved 24'05".

[Master] Lizardman #33 moved 31'00".

[Master] Lizardman #32 moved 30'09".

[Master] Lizardman #31 moved 38'10".

[Master] Lizardman #30 moved 33'10".

[Master] Lizardman #29 moved 53'08".

[Master] Lizardman #28 moved 51'05".

[Master] Lizardman #27 moved 64'04".

[Master] Lizardman #26 moved 41'11".

[Master] they are still two rounds away because of the successful check

[Master] Koorin, Ilero, Branwyn, QuiFon Ruminel, Indigo, Hoffman, Brother Fotopoulos, Cat #5 and Llathandryll moved 23'00".

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Shurkural moved 212'11".

[Master] so you see that line of lizardmen out there

[Master] beating the bushes

[Master] looking for food

[Master] they are 240 feet away still

[JohnAA] (I thought that was a metaphore)

[Master] choices?

[JohnAA] Marco, any ideas why or other mage is away peeing?

[BiBo!!!] fireball or walk away

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] Do you have a fire ball?

[BiBo!!!] nope

[JohnAA] I am all out

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I already used mine)

[BiBo!!!] I dont have evocation

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero (TMO)] (did I live?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how was dinner?)

[JohnAA] almost

[Master] yes and healed

[Ilero (TMO)] (yummy)

[Master] and there are lizard men out there

[Master] deciding what to do

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] fighters take point

Ilero (TMO) points.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 46'04".

[BiBo!!!] I could charm a few from here

[BiBo!!!] they are well within range

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (be my guest, be my guest, be my......)

[Master] you have a round to do what you wish before Init

[BiBo!!!] casting then

[BiBo!!!] it will take them 2 rounds to get here, I could charm 3 of them by then

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Lizardman #38. Distance: 272'07"

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll casts a spell against Lizardman #38: Charm Person: One person is charmed for a period of time based on their intelligence unless they save vs spell.

[Master] Lizardman #38: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Ok anyone else moving or doing anyt8ing before Init?

[BiBo!!!] koorin is hiding

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how far away are they?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (that's Shur, btw. Not Ilero)

[Master] distance is correct, just under 300 feet

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Koorin: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 60!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 23'05".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 13'07".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 19'06".

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Varsta Huitoa:: is now ARMED.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ON guard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thanks - I can't do anything until they get closer)

[Master] ok

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Master] Lizardman #30: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Lizardman #39: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Lizardman #29: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Lizardman #33: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Lizardman #31: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Lizardman #32: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Lizardman #36: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Lizardman #35: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Lizardman #34: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Lizardman #27: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Lizardman #38: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Lizardman #28: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Lizardman #37: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Lizardman #26: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=9] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=2] 0 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Koorin

[BiBo!!!] ..?

[BiBo!!!] wow

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] too much?

[BiBo!!!] just couldnt do anything for about a minute there

[BiBo!!!] and lagging pretty bad now

[Master] syncing sounds most likely

[Master] everyone else is hearing them normally

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 21 21:16:38 EDT 2012 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 21 21:23:16 EDT 2012 ====

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Sep 21 21:25:25 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Sep 21 21:25:32 EDT 2012

TMO has joined the game on Fri Sep 21 21:25:49 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

JohnAA is receiving the map swamp...

Lisa has received the map swamp.

[Master] Ok I am not sure why this happened, sorry for that

JohnAA has received the map swamp.

[Master] If you have any messages on your end let me know

[Master] I got Lisa's

TMO has received the map swamp.

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Sep 21 21:27:54 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] you all look like you are in correctly now

[TMO] yar

[Master] letting Marco fully load first

BiBo!!! has received the map swamp.

[Master] Ok

[Master] first

[Master] please go to Help and About Klooge

[Master] I want you to tell me what Java Version it says you are running

[Master] thank you

[Lisa] 1.60_27

[BiBo!!!] 1.6.0_21

[TMO] 1.6.0_17

[JohnAA] 1.6.15

[BiBo!!!] every one of us different! bonus points!

[Master] grins

[Master] ok so submitted a bug report with all of that

[Master] now back to killing lizard men

[Master] Koorin is hiding

[Master] or attempting to

[Master] then

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Lisa] (holding for now)

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[JohnAA] holding

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #39

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 91'00".

[Lizardman #39 (Master)] Hoooo HOO GRRRE HOOO

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[JohnAA] Hoffman moved 31'02".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[JohnAA] holding attach

[JohnAA] Both

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #28

[Master] Lizardman #29 moved 91'03".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #27

[Master] Lizardman #27 moved 91'06".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #37

[Master] Lizardman #37 moved 12'09".

[Master] Lizardman #37 targets Lizardman #38. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Lizardman #38: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1

[Master] Lizardman #37 moved 2'02".

[Master] Lizardman #38 targets Lizardman #37. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Lizardman #37: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Lizardman #38 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Lizardman #37: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Lizardman #38

[Master] Lizardman #38's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #33

[Master] Lizardman #34 moved 97'07".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Lizardman #29. Distance: 181'03"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Lizardman #29: Continual Light - Wizard: Create a permanent source of light which shines in a 60 foot radius.

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Llathandryll

[Master] Lizardman #29: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Lizardman #39. Distance: 193'04"

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll casts a spell against Lizardman #39: Charm Person: One person is charmed for a period of time based on their intelligence unless they save vs spell.

[Master] Lizardman #39: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lizardman #26

[Master] Lizardman #26 moved 97'05".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lizardman #32

[Master] Lizardman #32 moved 90'10".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lizardman #36

[Master] Lizardman #36 moved 94'01".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lizardman #34

[Master] Lizardman #34 moved 75'00".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Lizardman #38

[Master] Lizardman #38: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Lizardman #37 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Lizardman #31

[Master] Lizardman #31 moved 94'09".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Lizardman #30

[Master] Lizardman #30 moved 82'03".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Lizardman #35

[Master] Lizardman #35 moved 92'11".

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Koorin

[Indigo (Lisa)] (marco - are you going to roll initiative for your kitty?)

[BiBo!!!] Cat #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[BiBo!!!] why not :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (might as well ake him earn his keep)

[BiBo!!!] Koorin moved 60'06".

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[BiBo!!!] Ima say that includes her held movement from last round

[BiBo!!!] shes still hiding

[TMO] do my chars have inits still? Or di I need to reroll?

[Master] you are good

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 31'00".

[Master] sorry no you are not

[TMO] ok. just didn't see them pass in the rotation

[Indigo (Lisa)] (holding still)

[Master] please reroll

[Master] sorry

[Master] missed that

[TMO] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[TMO] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Master] Initiative changed from 14 to 9.

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[TMO] Shurkural: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[JohnAA] holding again

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Ilero

[TMO] silly thing didn't swap to Shur

[TMO] (where is Ilero?

[Master] Ilero moved 2'02".

[Master] Shurkural moved 60'02".

[Master] you see them now there?

[TMO] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 45!!

[Master] ok

[TMO] oop

[TMO (to GM only)] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=97] 97 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

[TMO] Ilero moved 35'10".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #39

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 91'03".

[Master] walking with head down straight towards Llath

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[JohnAA] really

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Lizardman #36. Distance: 90'03"

[JohnAA] holding, waiting to attack

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[JohnAA] gets out standard cestus and pumps him self up

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel moved 11'08".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #28

[JohnAA] starts tumbling

[Master] Lizardman #28 moved 90'04".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #27

[Master] Lizardman #27 moved 64'08".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Cat #5

[BiBo!!!] tumbling in a swamp?

[Master] sure

[Master] but the cat does not have tumbling

[Master] grins

[JohnAA] Qui does

[TMO] (*splash* blub! *splash* *splash* blub!)

[BiBo!!!] just sayin, its not the easiest thing to do :-P

[BiBo!!!] cat is holding and miserable

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #37

[Master] Lizardman #37 moved 94'06".

[Master] Lizardman #37 no longer targets Lizardman #38.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #33

[Master] Lizardman #33 moved 84'06".

[Master] Lizardman #33 targets Lizardman #29. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Lizardman #33: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Lizardman #29 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Lizardman #33: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Lizardman #29 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Lizardman #33: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Lizardman #29 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Lizardman #33: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Lizardman #29

[Master] Lizardman #29's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I love it when they beat up on each other)

[BiBo!!!] ((youre welcome))

[Master] attack the sick and wounded,

[TMO] (says a lot about their lifestyle, if you assume that charming can't make someone do something against their character. ;) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (going to smack another one with the bright light)

[Master] just pick one

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Lizardman #32. Distance: 176'10"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Lizardman #32: Continual Light - Wizard: Create a permanent source of light which shines in a 60 foot radius.

[Master] Lizardman #32: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[BiBo!!!] attacking someone isnt against most peoples' character

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Llathandryll

[TMO] (attacking friends would be, I thought)

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Lizardman #31. Distance: 202'08"

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll casts a spell against Lizardman #31: Charm Person: One person is charmed for a period of time based on their intelligence unless they save vs spell.

[TMO] (I am not complaining, by any means. ;) )

[Master] Lizardman #31: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] and none of the charmed ones are attacking their friends

[Master] it is the other ones attacking the charmed ones and the ones marked with light

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lizardman #26

[TMO] (ah)

[Master] Lizardman #26 moved 95'02".

[Master] Lizardman #26 targets Hoffman. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lizardman #36

[Master] Lizardman #26: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #26: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #26: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[JohnAA] can I attack now

[Master] Hoffman gets a free attack on him at a +4

[Master] he missed his charge

[Master] then his normal attacks

[JohnAA] Hoffman no longer targets Lizardman #36.

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Lizardman #26. Distance: 6'00"

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=15] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #26 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=16] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #26 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=18] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #26 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Lizardman #26

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Lizardman #26

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Lizardman #26

[Master] Lizardman #26's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -22 (-26) - Dead

[Master] Lizardman #36 moved 89'10".

[Master] Lizardman #36 targets Hoffman. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Lizardman #36: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #36: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #36: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] and one free attack on that one also Hoffman

[Master] two blown charges right after each other

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lizardman #34

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Lizardman #36. Distance: 0'05"

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=3] 10 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Lizardman #36 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Lizardman #34 moved 62'09".

[Master] Lizardman #34 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Lizardman #34: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #34: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #34: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] and again for Indigo

[JohnAA] that was +4 too?

[Master] wow

[Master] yes

[JohnAA] so AC1?

[Lisa] Indigo targets Lizardman #34. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] ac 9

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (((+15-(d20+1))-3)+4) [1d20=10] 5 [MODIFIED (+4, -3)]. HITS Lizardman #34 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] you hit ac 10

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Lizardman #34

[Master] Lizardman #34's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=17] -6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Lizardman #34 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Lizardman #34

[Master] Lizardman #34's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-5) - Dying

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=11] 0 [MODIFIED (-3)]

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Lizardman #31

[JohnAA] ok

[Master] Lizardman #31 moved 88'06".

[Master] heading straight towards llath

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Lizardman #38

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 90'09".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shurkural

[TMO] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Shurkural targets Lizardman #39. Distance: 108'05"

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=13] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Lizardman #39 (AC FINAL: 5).

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=12] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Lizardman #39 (AC FINAL: 5).

[TMO] any bonuses that would make those hit?

[TMO] (hopehopehope)

[Master] nope

[JohnAA] are you smilling?

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Lizardman #30

[JohnAA] are your fingers crossed?

[TMO] (apparently not)

[Master] Lizardman #30 moved 92'10".

[Master] Lizardman #30 targets Hoffman. Distance: 2'11"

[Master] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #30: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Lizardman #30: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Hoffman

[Master] Lizardman #30: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Hoffman

[JohnAA] one hit

[Master] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] yeah fixed it

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Lizardman #35

[Master] Lizardman #35 moved 88'06".

[Master] Lizardman #35 targets Lizardman #39. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Lizardman #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2

[Master] Lizardman #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8

[Master] Lizardman #35 no longer targets Lizardman #39.

[Master] Lizardman #35 targets Lizardman #39. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Lizardman #35: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Lizardman #39 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Lizardman #35: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Lizardman #39 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Lizardman #35: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Lizardman #39 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Koorin

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Lizardman #35. Distance: 77'10"

[BiBo!!!] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=17] 0 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Lizardman #35 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=13] 4 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Lizardman #35 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Lizardman #35

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Lizardman #35

[Master] Lizardman #35's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-7) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[BiBo!!!] koorin really does well with her bow somehow

[Indigo (Lisa)] (only 30 feet and still hit something?)

[Master] right

[Indigo (Lisa)] (koorin kicks ass with her bow)

[Master] unless you are running at it with a charge

[Master] but then if you miss are easy to hit

[Indigo (Lisa)] (then 60?)

[Master] 90

[JohnAA] (maybe we should ... nope, not going there)

Indigo (Lisa) charging and waving short swords in the air

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 50'08".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Lizardman #31. Distance: 3'00"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Lizardman #31 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Lizardman #31

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Lizardman #31 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Lizardman #31's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Lizardman #31

[Master] Lizardman #31's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-6) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[JohnAA] holding casting

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=16] 16

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Ilero

[TMO (to GM only)] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=94] 94 - ROLL FAILED against 45!!

[TMO (to GM only)] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=42] 42 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

[TMO] Ilero moved 45'07".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #39

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 89'04".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=4] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Lizardman #36 (AC FINAL: 5).

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=10] 3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #36 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=6] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Lizardman #36 (AC FINAL: 5).

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=6] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Lizardman #36

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Master] Lizardman #36's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-11) - Massively Wounded

[JohnAA] come on I'll puch you out

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #28

[Master] Lizardman #28 moved 151'07".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #27

[Master] Lizardman #27 moved 135'09".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Cat #5

[BiBo!!!] Cat #5 moved 5'06".

[BiBo!!!] is this close lizardman spelled at all?

[Master] yes

[Master] is charmed

[BiBo!!!] okay, holding action then

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #37

[Master] Lizardman #37 moved 127'08".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #33

[Master] Lizardman #33 moved 154'01".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #37 moved 37'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (one on top of Foto is charmed?)

[Master] yes

[JohnAA] as far as you know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (holding then)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Llathandryll

[BiBo!!!] the two on hoffman are unspelled?

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Lizardman #30. Distance: 103'01"

[Master] yes

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll casts a spell against Lizardman #30: Charm Person: One person is charmed for a period of time based on their intelligence unless they save vs spell.

[Master] Lizardman #30: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lizardman #36

[Master] Lizardman #36: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #36: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #36: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Lizardman #38

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 91'01".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shurkural

[TMO] is the one she was shooting at spelled?

[Master] yes

[TMO] (better change targets then)

[TMO] Shurkural no longer targets Lizardman #39.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are we going to take all these charmed lizardmen with us like the cat?)

[TMO] Shurkural targets Lizardman #29. Distance: 202'08"

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=11] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Lizardman #29 (AC FINAL: 5).

[BiBo!!!] at least through the swamp. they can help guide us

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=9] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Lizardman #29 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Lizardman #30

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and kill things for us)

[BiBo!!!] ((or get killed instead of us. they dont seem so adept at killing))

[JohnAA] more mouths to feed

[Master] Lizardman #30 moved 89'10".

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Koorin

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Lizardman #36. Distance: 88'03"

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2-4) [1d20=4] 9 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (-4)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Lizardman #36 (AC FINAL: 5).

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2-4) [1d20=12] 1 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (-4)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Lizardman #36 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Lizardman #36

[Master] Lizardman #36's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-5) - Dying

[BiBo!!!] Koorin was an elf in a previous life

[Master] the last two try to flee

[BiBo!!!] teh blind ones?

[Master] #29 and #32

[JohnAA] offman lets them go to live free or die hard

[Master] yeap

[Master] they are just blindly thrashing around

[Master] they can hear all their friends are dead

[Master] they are stumbling a bit

[Master] trying to find their way out and away

[BiBo!!!] sad little bastards

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] that seems a sad fate

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] and cruel in more ways than one

[BiBo!!!] oh well. they will get eaten eventually

[BiBo!!!] its the circle of life or something

TMO looks up from campfire holding a lizardman shish-ka-bob. "What?"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Do we need continous light heads?

[BiBo!!!] lol

[BiBo!!!] thatll get stinky and rot away, ruining the spell

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] AH, ok leason learned

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 76'02".

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 1'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can we loots the lizardmen too?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] ::hesidently:: hello friend?

[Master] so youa re allowing the two of them to stumble off into the swamp?

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] ::looks at Lisa::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((they are as good as dead anyway. why not?))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((the other lizardmen would probably kill them for being weak if they dont get eaten on the way))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hoffman said to let them live)

[TMO] (well, Branwyn said to let the dragon live, too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and she tried)

[JohnAA] he als asked if we needed continual light heads

[JohnAA] sorry

[JohnAA] ::steps back::

[JohnAA] I say moving on, but I'm moving out

[JohnAA] thank you good night Cleaveland!

[Master] have a good night John

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::greets the new allies:: "Hello. Do you speak common at all?"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((night john))

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] none of them seem to understand you

[Master] they are all with the heads down, tails down and straight

[Master] being submissive to Llath

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::gestures for them to follow::

[JohnAA] ttfn

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Sep 21 22:28:32 EDT 2012

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he is getting quite the entourage)

[Master] brb puppies need to go out

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((we will march to wherever we are marching to with an army))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (will be funny to see all we end up with by the end)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Toybin will freak out - which is always a good thing)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((we should conquer something))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((a villiage or something))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((just because))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if we can find one worth conquering)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((the value isnt the point. just doing it because we can))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you should suggest it at the next village we arrive at)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((will do))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (too bad you didn't say that earlier - we could have taken the werebear village probably)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((we didnt really have enough silver to be dealing with that))

[Indigo (Lisa)] we shall see what Bob has in mind for his arctic adventure coming up

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] oh gods. not another one of those

[Indigo (Lisa)] maybe we can conquer an igloo

[Indigo (Lisa)] you had a frozen adventure?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] we are going to get eaten by killer whales and frost giants

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yeah. everyone but me died

[Indigo (Lisa)] it's on the player communication page

[Indigo (Lisa)] how lonely

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] and the only reason I didnt die is because I teleported away at the end

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course you know me I am planning on the next set of adventures. I am currently working out the details of an arctic/frozen Era/story arc. It is one village to explore and deal with. My question for everyone is would you rather it be a commando type of raid or an assault in force by a large group you are part of? Then after that Era is over I plan on an assault on the Red Dragon lair for you. Overall for 2013 I want to have a couple of the all day games scattered throughout the year. Thoughts? SuggestiOf course you know me I am planning on the next set of adventures. I am currently working out the details of an arctic/frozen Era/story arc. It is one village to explore and deal with. My question for everyone is would you rather it be a commando type of raid or an assault in force by a large group you are part of? Then after that Era is over I plan on an assault on the Red Dragon lair for you. Overall for 2013 I want to have a couple of the all day games scattered throughout the year. Thoughts? Suggestions?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't get the "of course" part

[Master] chuckles

[Indigo (Lisa)] I had no idea about frozen tundras

[Master] Marco is thinking about the time they found this tapestry of a frozen winter scape

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] or there was the one where we died from banshee screams and an albino red dragon

[Master] it showed adventurers traveling

[Master] and different ones dying

[Master] they freaked out when the party started to die in the same order at the pictures on teh tapestry

[Master] the albino red dragon was great

[Indigo (Lisa)] spooky

[Master] get all geared up for frozen artic blast

[Master] then WHAM fireball

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] my point is, every time we deal with arctic anything, we die

[Master] you know I made that town way back when during Pirate Queens when there was that guy who played an elf bounty hunter

[Master] so it is a good time to visit the cold again !

[Master] but that is after you save the Queen Presumptive

[Master] but I think we will push forward to nightfall and watches

[Indigo (Lisa)] so will be just in time for Christmas

[Master] perhaps

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ima be in florida for christmas

[Indigo (Lisa)] don't want to send another horde to attack us during dinner?

[Master] that would be first watch

[Master] I will let you roll those now

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Master] set your selves up on watches

[Indigo (Lisa)] indigo on second

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] koorin will take last, llath on first

[Master] Bran?

[Master] last?

[Indigo (Lisa)] on last with koorin

[Master] ok

[Master] so Marco make your check

[Master] d20

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tmo comes back he can be on first)

[Master] he will not be

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] (1d20) [1d20=20] 20

[Master] texted me had to go out

[Master] and no encounter on 1st watch

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] so, critical no encounter!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Master] Lisa, 2nd

[Master] that is an encounter though

[Master] hmmm

[Master] Hoffman moved 80'08".

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 19'02".

[Master] Lizardman #30 moved 19'03".

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 19'10".

[Master] Cat #5 moved 16'04".

[Master] Branwyn moved 14'02".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 10'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I still have old combat window up)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 21'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shurkural moved 9'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Llathandryll moved 14'07".

[Master] Ilero moved 253'08".

[Master] Shurkural moved 173'07".

[Master] Koorin moved 64'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Koorin moved 14'05".

[Master] d12 for Indigo

[Master] (1d12) [1d12=2] 2

[Master] DOH

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] surprised!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=8] 8

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ?

[Master] so Indigo is walking around and he surprises an Aligator that is easing out of the bank

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Aligator #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] breakfast!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=1] -1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] so.... does he get surprise attacks then?

[Master] Indigo gets one full round of actions

[Master] THEN gets his normal attacks

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] sweet

[Master] is up to him what he wants to do

[Indigo (Lisa)] (especially since he can't wake anyone up)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's just going to have to kill it)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] you can probably handle a gator :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we will find out won't we)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 28'01".

[Master] Aligator #7 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'05"

[Lisa] Indigo targets Aligator #7. Distance: 1'05"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=17] -6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #7

[Indigo (Lisa)] wrong damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #7

[Master] Aligator #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=9] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #7

[Master] Aligator #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and now your first round of attacks

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #7

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #7

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Aligator #7

[Master] Aligator #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Aligator #7: Attack: Tail Swipe: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Aligator #7: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] -2. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Aligator #7: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=1,6,5] 12 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-12) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=10] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #7

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Aligator #7

[Master] Aligator #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Aligator #7: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 12. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Aligator #7: Attack: Tail Swipe: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 12. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=16] -5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #7

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=3] 8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Aligator #7

[Master] Aligator #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Aligator #7 moved 8'03".

[Master] Aligator #7 no longer targets Indigo.

[Master] it slips back into the water and swims away

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] there goes breakfast....

[Indigo (Lisa)] parting shot?

[Master] sure

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=5] 6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Aligator #7 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] drat

Indigo (Lisa) walks back to camp

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 43'00".

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Aligator #7.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 200. Next level in 73118.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 94739.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 13782.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 200. Next level in 7498.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 100. Next level in 917.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 200. Next level in 1364.

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 100. Next level in 1194.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 100. Next level in 3114.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 200. Next level in 24002.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 100. Next level in 462.

[Master] and Lisa roll for the third watch please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=5] 5

[Master] Time of Day: 05:49 AM. Day 22 Ced ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 22nd, 342 SKR.

[Master] one more time, let me look at my list

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=18] 18

[Master] Koorin moved 16'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 22'11".

[Master] Indigo moved 17'01".

[Master] Branwyn moved 25'05".

[Master] ok roll a d12

[Master] (1d12) [1d12=7] 7

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=5] 5

[Master] ok so not surprised on either side

[Master] observation?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master (to GM only)] Bombardier Beetle #7 moved 25'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Bombardier Beetle #6 moved 100'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Bombardier Beetle #5 moved 10'10".

[Master] you spot three large beetles out there on the path you came down

[Master] walking along digging rooting for food

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] define large

[Master] Koorin is a nice meal for them

[Master] they are over 6 feet long

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (these are the acid spewing things aren't they?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I would call that a tad bigger than "large"

[Master] yes to Bran

[Master] and sorry only 4-6 feet for this age

[Master] the others get to 12 feet, grins

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] beetles right? not ankhegs?

[Master] right

[Master] they are rooting around looking for food

[Master] following the driest path

[Master] the same as you

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((what time is it btw?))

[Master] early

[Master] almost 6 am

[Master] everyone would wake up in another hour

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I mean for you in florida))

[Master] LOL

[Master] just after 11 pm here

[Master] daylight savings is not for another couple of weeks

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((okay, just checking. Wanna save this for next week? I really should be getting ready to go))

[Master] ok

[Master] we can pick up here

[Master] that ok with you Lisa?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] sure

[Branwyn (Lisa)] acid sprayed out of beetle's butt now or next week is not a big deal

[Master] you do remember things very well

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] not mouth?

[Lisa] how could I forget

[Master] that was way back in the very beginning

[Master] Green Acres story arc

[Lisa] the turned around and sprayed

[Lisa] ick

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] anyways, laters guys!

[Master] well everyone was 2nd level back then

[Master] have a good night!

[Master] day!

[Lisa] on that note...

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Sep 21 23:04:09 EDT 2012

TMO has left the game on Fri Sep 21 23:04:13 EDT 2012

[Lisa] goodnight

Lisa has left the game on Fri Sep 21 23:04:32 EDT 2012

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 150. Next level in 72968.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 150. Next level in 94589.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 150. Next level in 7348.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 175. Next level in 1189.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 13682.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 175. Next level in 742.

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 100. Next level in 1094.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 100. Next level in 3014.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 150. Next level in 23852.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 100. Next level in 362.


XP awarded