View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Sep1716

Sep 17 16 - BOB's Birthday Game - Birthday Game 2016

Diplomatic Entanglements - War by Art

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 17 11:28:17 EDT 2016 ====

BiBo has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 11:29:38 EDT 2016

BiBo is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

BiBo has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] Howdy sir

[BiBo] howdy

[Master] date and time are correct on the calendar, you are at the dinner table, they just finished with the ambassador of Domvile when you come back in from your training sessions

[Master] Leatherus moved 1'05".

[BiBo] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Leatherus

[Leatherus (BiBo)] okie doke

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "I'm a weary warrior, in cahoots with Cahus."

[Master] grins

[Master] he has grown a bit from that, Eric did a little bit of things with him

[Master] then he took a year break and when he came back wanted a different character than Tristan

karens_computer-73869 has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 11:37:29 EDT 2016

karens_computer-73869 is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

karens_computer-73869 has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] Welcome

[karens_computer-73869] wheee

[Leatherus (BiBo)] heya

[Master] Edit and Preferences to change names, etc.

[Master] Lisa said she will be in in a little bit

[Yug] much better

[Yug] and heya poppa to be

[Leatherus (BiBo)] lol

[Master] he already has one little one

[Master] although is that formal yet?

[Master] how do they do that there?

[Leatherus (BiBo)] I adopted her when we got married

[Master] was not sure that was needed or not

[Leatherus (BiBo)] it is and a pain. took us 8 hours of paperwork at city hall to get everything sorted

[Master] shakes my head

[Leatherus (BiBo)] though 90% of that was because I am not Japanese

[Master] will they let them leave? keep reading about birth rates, etc. seems they might want to not let them off the island

[Master] ;)

[Yug] yeah your just gaijin-jira

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Yeah well, if they want people to populate the island, maybe they shouldnt treat women like crap and foreigners like invaders

[Yug] theyve been doing that forever though

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 11:44:35 EDT 2016

TMO is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] yeah, but now women are not having babies anymore

[Leatherus (BiBo)] because they can actually support themselves

[Yug] darn that womens lib movement lol

[Leatherus (BiBo)] which is pretty much first world problems everywhere in the world

[Master] welcome TMO

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 11:45:27 EDT 2016

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Yug] hey Lisa hey TMO

[Leatherus (BiBo)] heyas

[Lisa] Hello!! :D

[Lisa] Guy AND Marco!

[Lisa] Very nice surprise

[Lisa] and someone else?

[Master] That someone else would be TMO's son

[Master] they are getting situated

[Lisa] Hello he who shall not be named

[JTom] Yes - he wants to watch. And maybe do a bit

[JTom] he'll be 9 in a couple weeks, so don't expect eloquence. or an attention span. ;)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] You shouldnt encourage your son to do that

[Yug] and for the next big surprise I will be showing up a bit more on fridays again as soon as i figure out a good schedule between klooge and MTG

[Lisa] That's good news! What is MTG?

[Yug] magic the gathering

[Leatherus (BiBo)] gods magic is so cheap in Japan

[Lisa] I had a friend who was really into that

[Leatherus (BiBo)] I can get a box of like 1000 random cards in it for about 3 bucks.

[JTom] Helo

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 11:50:20 EDT 2016

TMO is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Lisa] Hello!

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 17 11:50:27 EDT 2016

[Yug] i plkayed for quite awhile and then stopped because of work just got back into it in time for a new release

[Master] and Hello JT

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 11:50:47 EDT 2016

TMO is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] hellos

[JTom] Helo TMO

[TMO] Hello son. Welcome to D&D

[Master] we are picking up where we left off last night.... the Ambassador of Dovmile has just left the house, and Leatherus comes into the dinning hall

[Yug] so next week i wont be here but i will pop in for a lbit the week after

[Master] not sure there will be a game next week

[Master] will post if there IS one

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] you mean I'll have a Friday off??? O_o To the Party Circuit!

[Master] huge week and day next Saturday, our Space Day, grand celebration

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::walks in and wipes the sweat from his brow after training, no clue what he is walking in to::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There's still some dessert left if you want

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Ambassador ate all; the rest of the food

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Sure, why not. I earned it."

[Master] Jondar moved 2'07".

[Master] at the mention of desert

[Master] in the door pops

[Yug] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jondar (Yug)] Did someone mention dessert?

Branwyn (Lisa) eyes widen in surprise

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Master] (and Homer is there for JT to play)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::grabs a dessert and stuffs it in his mouth like a halfling at the end of any of 6 meals::

[Marisu]] (TMO) raises her eyebrows.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, have a seat

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) eyes Jondar curiously.

[Jondar (Yug)] I say that rather rude and a bit disgusting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We haven't seen you Jondar since the first party we had. I hope you have been staying out of trouble

[Jondar (Yug)] tme trouble? My dear I avoid trouble like the plague

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Oh no, it is not disgusting at all. Its actually pretty yummy, whatever it is. You should give it a try."

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::holds out a half eaten dessert::

[Jondar (Yug)] you realize there is an invention called silverware its quite useful for eating food like a civilized person.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "You rich folk and your fancy silver everything."

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Cant even eat a meal without bringing precious metals to the table."

[Jondar (Yug)] most people use wooden utensils which ar quite nice as well.

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Yeah well, my flesh utensils work just fine." ::licks sugar off his fingers::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You came back at a good time. You may well have missed us.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are getting ready to take the knarr up to Domville and look for a lost paladin's keep

[Jondar (Yug)] I know orcs with better table manners.

[Jilly (Master)] Jondar!

[Jondar (Yug)] hmm a Lost keep?

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "How do you lose a Paladin?"

[Jilly (Master)] I thought you went with Indigo to fight the troll invasion!

Ilero (TMO)] Slipped his chain.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think the paladin is under ground about six feet. Everyone just seems to have lost his last residence

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "How do you lose a residence? They are pretty hard to move about."

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Did you try looking at the last place you left it?"

[Jondar (Yug)] What was the paladins name?

[Jilly (Master) (to BiBo only)] Domvile is where you (Leatherus) fought an illusionary green dragon and almost died, the Duke's hunting lodge

Marisu (TMO)] Art Brandish.

Marisu (TMO)] Lord or Sir, we believe.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's supposed to be in the middle of nowhere near Cordrawn Hills. I hope dragions haven't taken it over

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Of course a paladin would choose to build a house in the middle of nowhere."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or gnomes. the Domvile ambassador seemed to think all that is out there are infestations of gnomes!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "I like gnomes. A bit talky, but good folk."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was very glad Brother Foto was not here. He most likely would have not been able to control himself

[Jilly (Master) (to BiBo only)] hence the illusoinary dragon that attacked you.....

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "When they arent summoning fake dragons to eat you that is."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh they have been stealing emeralds from the Duke's mines

[Jondar (Yug)] Jondar: Heraldry check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Can you steal from a mine?"

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Its like stealing a tree from a forest."

[Jilly (Master) (to Yug only)] "Art the Son of Shoe, and his treatises on War" is a famous Paladin of Cahus, he went off to combine his orginial 7 scrolls of knowledge into one book and was never heard from again

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Anyway, when does this boat leave?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose if the Duke beliveves all the holes in thr ground belong to him then taking anything would be stealing

[Jondar (Yug)] hmm Art Brandish the name is familiar

Marisu (TMO)] He was the son of Shoe Brandish, brother to the Duke of Domvile at the time.

Marisu (TMO)] So I assume he was the 'younger' brother.

[Jondar (Yug)] that s it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have heard tales of this paladin?

[Jondar (Yug)] He disappeared after going off teh combine his 7 scrolls of knowledge

[Jondar (Yug)] he was a paladin of Cahus

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "That sounds suspciously like mage work, not paladin work."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They are supposed to be great military threatises

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I worry that the Celestry will use it to start their bloody crusade

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The Ambassador of Domvile will be back for dinner tomorrow evening,

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Is there someone else you would like to invite also?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Marisu

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "So.... what is supposed to be in them? Military tactics? Plans for warmachines? Rituals for summoning demons of war?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have no idea

Marisu (TMO)] (trying to think of characters)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Celestry said they are not spells

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Why do we care what is in them, the Celestry wants them, they will do us a favor,

[Jondar (Yug)] he was a paladin you ignorant lout Paladins do not summon demons.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] It will be a grand adventure

Lord Branadarus (Master) squeezes Branwyn's hand

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, dear, but what if they use them to start a war against the Greeks.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Well, paladins don't usually mess with scrolls either, but here he is with 7 of them."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You know I have been doing my best to avoid that.

Marisu (TMO)] Is there anything further we need from the Admiral regarding the ships, Ambassador?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Are you giving me a war too?

Lord Branadarus (Master) smiles warmly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope not

[Lord Branadarus (Master) (to Lisa only)] Branwyn can see a bit of trouble in his eyes at that one though

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu, I don't think so. He will only be asking questions about where we found captains and so forth.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is an annoying guest.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And perhaps when we read these scrolls we can know better what to do with them

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Well, I can't say I understand why a few bits of nonmagical paper are worth so much trouble, but hey, so long as we are getting paid."

[Marisu]] (TMO) gives a small shudder. "I think not then. Phillipe, unless you have any suggestions, or there is someone requesting an audience, the Domville ambassador will be sufficient.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am not sure about coins, but I did make sure we can keep anything we find other than their 3 scrolls

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "3? I thought there were 7."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe we will find that gnome village and confiscate some stolen emeralds

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] they asked for three,

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "So we keep the other 4?"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] if we find 7 then we have leverage

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] see, he is a good man

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] what all adventurers look for

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] this will be a great trip

[Jondar (Yug) (to Master only)] test

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But Marisu, there are all sorts of entertaining guests.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] yes to Guy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You can invite Miduard from the Guild so you can discuss training

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (door brb)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Jondar (Yug) (to Master only)] why is it i dont like branadarus? lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Magic scares most other ambassadors

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ambassador Belinor is one whom I enjoy very much

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I am sure if Philippe actually would start reading my correspondence that there are invitations

[Jondar (Yug)] most Ambassadors only care ab9out filling their pockets with extra gold they can squeeze out ofpeople who wish them to actually do something.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks ta Philippe irritably

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am behidn on the correspondence, because the .... glances around at the faces at the table,..... outside forces are changing things still

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But you have given me no report on the surveillance.

[Jondar (Yug)] if hes that far behind maybe you shou9ld someone new to do the work.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I said that I wished to take a watch and no one would let me. But no one has told me what happens when the scrolls change from simple corrrespondence to demon laden scrolls!

Marisu (TMO)] I wonder... what would happen if we create our own scrolls and filled the box with them? Could they turn red and spare our actual important correspondence?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks at Marisu

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] That is an interesting idea

Marisu (TMO)] Perhaps I should start writing scrolls to the Ambassador.

Marisu (TMO)] Would I get my own ribbon color?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] We could do that

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] dlfdjf

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] test

Marisu (TMO)] Would I get my own ribbon color?

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 17 12:22:22 EDT 2016 ====

BiBo has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 12:22:40 EDT 2016

BiBo is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

BiBo has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] not sure what happened

[BiBo] Klooge being Klooge

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 12:23:07 EDT 2016

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Yug has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 12:23:09 EDT 2016

Yug is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Yug has received the map New Residence first floor.

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Yug] yay klooge strikes again

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 12:24:06 EDT 2016

TMO is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Yug] so whats the latest on tabletop connect?

TMO has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] that was closed down GUy

[Master] Fantasy Grounds bought them out

[Yug] that sucks

[Master] Mario is here at the hosue now and is logging in soon

JTom has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 12:24:48 EDT 2016

JTom is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Lisa] but klooge is ours forever! :)

JTom has received the map New Residence first floor.

Yug reply was censored

[Lisa] lol

[TMO] thank you for censoring that. ;)

[TMO] your restraint is appreciated.

[Master] and yes to Lisa, we now have this program to use as long as we want, it does not need any server checks or anything,

[Yug] it was only censored because i couldnt think oif an appropriate game designed curse

[JTom] Test

[TMO] but do we have the source code!!? >:)

[Master] no to source code wry grin

[TMO] aww

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we see you JT :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] welcome back

[Master] and yes JT

Mario Laptop has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 12:27:57 EDT 2016

Mario Laptop is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Mario Laptop has received the map New Residence first floor.

[TMO] (I can see we're going to have to start teaching him how to type)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Mario!)

[Mario Laptop] Hello Hello!!

[TMO] hola!

[JTom] Ok I wose just making sure I was still here

[Mario Laptop] I can vouch that Bob is READY!!

[Yug] howdy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes you are

Branwyn (Lisa) hands JT some dessert that Leatherus has not put his fingers in yet

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mario Laptop] So are going to beat the letter to Domville? can we transport it with us?

TMO tries to intercept the incoming sugar rush

[JTom] Thank you

[TMO] noooooo.....!!!

Branwyn (Lisa) looking at Leatherus and Jondar "So do you two feel like coming with us to look for missing housing?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are very welcome

[Yug] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mario Laptop] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo] "So long as it isn't an illusionary house, I am in. I might take a long nap on the way though. Extensive training and all that."

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] So are going to beat the letter to Domville? can we transport it with us?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh Anton, I don't know. I know we can't wait for a letter to arrive and I saw no use in trying to discuss it.

[BiBo] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just hope the Duke will be in residence when we arrive,

[Jondar (Yug)] I would be delighted to accompany you to find the lost home of such a famous figure with such a historical presence.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((aka it is already 1:30 am and I will probably pass out til morning before long))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But someone should be there. His family.

[Master] (and the licking houses adventure pre-dates everyone here in the game today, even Marco, where they encountered house sized mimics )

Marisu (TMO)] (that is something I don't mind missing out on)

[Master] (when the missing houses thing was brought up, they went back to the "village" and it was gone)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (licking houses? like gingerbread houses?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that would be confusing)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((In soviet bobs game, houses lick you))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yuck!)

[Jondar (Yug)] ((rofl))

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs "I just wish Indigo was home"

[Jondar (Yug)] Where is young Indigo?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] he might just be here to keep yo company Marisu after we leave.

Marisu (TMO)] Perhaps Jondar brought him.

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles.

[Jondar (Yug)] Sorry my ZDear I stopped by to see if he was around when I hear dessert mentioned.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He has been off these past weeks guarding a party of merchants to Gold Hills

Marisu (TMO)] You mean halflings don't run in packs?

[Marisu]] (TMO) is joking.

[Jondar (Yug)] We used to but all the big follk kept confusing us with mice and chasing us around with brooms.

Jondar (Yug) chuckles

[Master] (House Hunters 22-11-1240 TGR (house sized mimics) ... so that adventure was 26 years ago in game time almost to the day as it is now the night of the 19th)

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles and nods. "I can see where that would be a problem."

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Ambassador Jondar, can you magically communicate with kenna? She's a Halfling, too..

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Do Halflinggs communicate that way?

[Master (to Lisa only)] no one else know about the Ambassador thing right? out of these characters? or would Marisu?

[TMO] (has visions of establishing a continent-wide halfling communication network..)

[TMO] (beats telegraphs hands down)

[Jondar (Yug)] My apologies but Im afraid my talents lie more towards diplomacy and magic was noyt a very big part of the training.

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] she would Branwyn made a whole scene about - I know you are NOT the ambassador! in our salon

[Master (to TMO only)] remember Jondar is not the ambassador of Gold Hills, Branwyn exposed him as a fraud

Anton (Mario Laptop) looking depressed " oh, I see..."

[TMO (to Master only)] Yah.

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] Branwyn might refer to him as that in ia mocking way not that it is over

[TMO (to JTom only)] this is a private message to you

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] or anyone else for that matter

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Have the Trolls been dealt with in Gold Hills? I hope we can see Indigo again soon

Marisu (TMO)] So what does bring you back to us, Jondar?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Last night Indigo was on a Viking ship. I hope he is close to home

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I think the troll invasion was just a big story

Branwyn (Lisa) looks pointedly at Jondar

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] To lure Indigo away from us? WHo would do that? and why?

Jondar (Yug) coughs and looks embarassed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no! Indigo was just protecting travelling merchants along the way to Gold Hills.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And probably apologizing to his parents for scaring them about trolls

[Marisu]] (TMO) speaks quietly aside to Phillipe, "Phillipe, do we have any pink ribbon handy?"

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I can find some

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles. "Thank you."

[Jondar (Yug)] I must apologize for the deception and subterfuge concercing the invasion, it was a slight exaggeration so that I might be introduced to the new Ambassador.

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Yug only)] Just wait until Indigo gets back ...

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] are the children still in the residence? JT found them and was asking if he could do one of them briefly

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] How dare you use deception to gain entry into this home!!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (d'oh!!)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) (to TMO only)] yes and yes

[Ilero]] (TMO) gives Anton a significant look.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) (to TMO only)] but that is who Homer is, the child assigned to Branwyn

Anton (Mario Laptop) looks down and away

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] oh, Homer is a child? didn't realize that.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] um, Miss Jilly, may i have more dessert?

[Jilly (Master)] Certainly Anton

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know Jondar. I am sorry. We are past that. Sometimes it is tempting to mention it again when Indigo is away.

[Jilly (Master)] you need to build up your strength

[Jilly (Master)] did you see the pile down there

[Jilly (Master)] you have a LOT to carry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I shall let it drop.

[Jilly (Master)] no no, he can't drop it

[Jilly (Master)] he needs to carry it all

[Jilly (Master)] maybe Jondar can help

[Jondar (Yug)] That Im afraid is what diplomacy is mostly about deception, subterfuge, sometimes even outright lies merely to gain and advantage over another person to improve your standing and lessen an enemies.

[Jilly (Master)] or Jondar can watch the bugbear

[Jilly (Master)] the bugbear is smelly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can we be done with him soon?

[Jilly (Master)] we have to take the bugbear with us

[Jilly (Master)] we can't leave it here for Marisu to talk to

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] changed his name to show as Homer

[Jilly (Master)] we have to take it with us

[Jilly (Master)] and make it tell us where our stuff is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No bugbears on the knarr

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I''m not sure the biugear will be of any assistance

Marisu (TMO)] Oh, I thought he would be my project while you're all away.

[Homer] I am Homer

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] we cannot comminucate with it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hello Homer.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are up very late.

[Homer] Helo

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Have you a second helping of dessert, Homer? Jilly is a wonderful cook

[Homer] No

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Have you learned anything new lately?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are studying?

[Homer] Yes

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very good.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Have you been practicing with your weapons? it'simportant to be able to protect yourself.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I suggest you learn how ot hold your weapons TIGTLY, so you don't leose them

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns "We do not give Homer weapons"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is learning magic

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] oh, isee. of course, m'Lady

[Jondar (Yug)] weapons should only be a last resort.

[Homer] No sir

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I am fascinated how someone can make things happen, all from their mind power

Branwyn (Lisa) holds hand out and blows softly on it and a small blue orb appears giving off a faint light

[Branwyn (Lisa)] like this

Anton (Mario Laptop) in awe "exactly!!"

Jondar (Yug) laughs

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i couldnt do that, even with oil and a flame, and three moons of practice

[Jilly (Master) (to TMO only)] Homer would be trying that, but has not been sucessful, if JT want to try to type that otu of trying but not quite making it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Homer has a natural talent for it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He shall become a fine mage one day.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He must work on his reading and writing first though.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] /looking at Homer with a warm smile "if you work hard, you can achieve anything"

Homer holds out his hand and blows on it

Marisu (TMO)] (teaching him the commands)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (better than me!!)

Marisu (TMO)] (that was me typing. :))

[Homer] Nothing happened!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sorry. It takes much practice.

[Jilly (Master)] I never can make it happen,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You will get it.

[Jilly (Master)] you do better than me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Johan will help you while I am away

[Master] Ok, so anything else tonight before waking in the morning and tackling the chores?

[Leatherus (BiBo)] lets tackle those chores!

[Master] getting supplies together, figuring out how much weight it all is, etc.

[Master] Joseph is going to buy the mules

[Master] Atribella will have the carts

[Master] what else do you want to do during the day?

[Master] and what is the plan for the ship?

[Master] and when you get there

[TMO] Ilero & Shur still have their gear from the last trip, so I think they're set.

[Master] we can jump to the next evening's dinner with the ambassador if you know what you will be asking him, etc.

[TMO] Bran wanted Ilero to go to 12 feathers to ask for information?

[Master] and if you think of anyone else to invite

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I didn't know we all would be there for another dinner - I don't have any more questions)

[Master] the second dinner was mostly to ask the Ambassador of Domvile about sending the letter

[Master] making sure it went out, etc.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I was brainstorming all avenues of possible info - if you want to go)

[TMO] he certainly can. we probably only have about 30 minutes left though

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - perhaps our people with powers of persuasion can address)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Homer] Homer moved 9'02".

[Homer] Homer moved 19'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then run to the 12 leaves and take anyone you wish with you)

[TMO] asking about Art and his mansion. Anything else we're after at the moment?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he probably won't have in stock but any maps showing the border with possible landmarkls so we can keep our bearings, etc)

[TMO] excellent thought. that goes well with Ilero's orienteering skill

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] Hello. Welcome back

[TMO] Anton, you want to go with?

Homer Goes to kitchen and washes the dishes.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i sure will, but sadly, i cannot read. I can find pretty colors though

Ilero (TMO)] Is fine. We not read t'ere.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] then i'm in!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] at the 12 leaves?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods to Mr. Snevile. "Hello. We looking for stuffs about Domville, if has any."

Ilero (TMO)] History, maps, like t'at

[Jondar (Yug)] ((i have missed Ileros way of speaking lol))

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] I think we have a family history

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] from when the old Duke was thinking that his daughter would be the new Prince of Dryads Lair

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] it would be out of date by now of course

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Homer only)] Thank you for helping with the dishes!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((gonna head to bed, will try and poke by when I wake up in the morning))

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Could be good. Not maybe need current. Old info might help still.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we should be well on our way then! Goodnight!)

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] (niht Marco, thanks for popping in, hope to see you tonight/morning)

[Jondar (Yug)] (( night Bibo))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (see you later)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] sleep well

[Homer] /meKoming to room

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs. "Politics. Research. Pfeh."

[Homer] Homer moved 11'08".

Ilero (TMO)] (see ya)

BiBo has left the game on Sat Sep 17 13:15:02 EDT 2016

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] in the last couple of years things have gotten very dangerous again north of the wall

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] and of course the Cordrawn Hills have never been tamed

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] so those in Domvile have always thought of themselves as great warriors,

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I understand the Trolls are giving that region fits

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] bulvarks of civilization

[Mr. Snevile (Master) (to TMO only)] that would be gold hills, not cordrawn hills

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mario and guy really need to roleplay together more!)

Ilero (TMO)] No maps t'ough? Hokay.

[Jondar (Yug)] (( lol it might happen a bit more often again ))

Ilero (TMO)] Always want maps.

Ilero (TMO)] Maps is interesting.

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] I have some maps

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] but not sure they will be of help

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] they are of small patches of territory

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] scattered around the outskirts of the woods and the hills

Homer Go study

Ilero (TMO)] Hye work on collection. Got project going.

Ilero (TMO)] So all maps be good.

Ilero (TMO)] So guess we take family history and maps, if price not bad.

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] I can bundle up the ones for the area of western Domvile if that is what you wish

Branwyn (Lisa) nods to Homer "That is a good idea"

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] I can do the whole lot for you for only 25 gold pieces

Anton (Mario Laptop) whispers to himself.."wow maps are expensive"

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Is good. T'anks."

Homer I will go eat

Ilero (TMO)] Is anyt'ing you look for? Hye keep eye out for if so.

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] lately I seem to be getting more wizards stopping by looking for a lost tomb

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I wouldnt know what we would need. I think as long as we have an idea where we could go for assistance. i hope these maps will do that. for 25 gp, they better!

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] somethign about a wand I believe

Ilero (TMO)] Pfeh. Wizards always looking for somet'ing lost. If so great, why lose it ever?

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] Wizards do seem careless

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] um, sometimes, things get lost whe you dont want them to...

[Homer] Hugh D'Ambray moved 35'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to TMO only)] is that because you dont want to find tomb guarded by undead?

[Homer] Hugh D'Ambray moved 31'11".

Ilero (TMO) (to Lisa only)] yes!

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to TMO only)] linked to quest we got asked to do

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to TMO only)] LOL

Ilero (TMO)] Did wizards find anyt'ing useful?

Ilero (TMO)] Mebbe beat t'em to wand.

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins.

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] They did not have any coin

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] so they did not purchase the book

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Typical." He looks at Anton, then back and grins. "Hye gots coin."

Anton (Mario Laptop) nods sheepishly, "yes. yes you do"

Mr. Snevile (Master) goes in the back

Mr. Snevile (Master) returns with a slim blue book

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] THis is supposed to be all the things you need to create a magical wand

Lisa has left the game on Sat Sep 17 13:29:47 EDT 2016

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] including type of place you need to enchant it

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] I cannot read magical writing

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] so I do not know where such a place is

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks impressed. "Sound like somet'ing Branwyn like see."

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ne neither

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] definitely so

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] I would sell you this for 500 gold

Anton (Mario Laptop) shocked

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] we will buy a book we cannot understand? what if it doesnt do what you say it will?

[Ilero]] (TMO) wags his head back and forth uncertainly. "Hye not gots t'at much here. Have check with Branwyn, see if she want."

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] (just for a point of reference a spell book like what Branwyn has is 50 GP per page and up to 100 pages per book

Homer Go wash dish

Ilero (TMO)] (yah, magic books are not cheap)

Ilero (TMO)] Please hold book. Hye come back, let know if Branwyn want book.

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] who ever comes to pay for it first

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 13:34:09 EDT 2016

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] unless you wish to give me something to hold it for you

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ?me quietly ti Ilero "maybe bring someone who can read it, too..."

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Of course. How much need to hold it?"

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] 10 gold will suffice

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins at Anton. "Shopping wit' wizards always gamble."

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] /i just hate to be swindled. i kinow ho wlong it would take to earn that much money. i never would, in my lifetime

[Ilero]] (TMO) gives Mr Snevile 7 platinum (pp is 5 gp, right? I'm always forgetting)

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Coins

[Jondar (Yug)] ((1plat equals 10 gp))

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] 1 pp equals 5 gp

Ilero (TMO)] (I was thinking pp was the odd one out.)

[Jondar (Yug)] ((you changed for your game?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 1 PP = 5 GP = 10 EP = 50 SP = 500 CP

Ilero (TMO)] (so we now have a Domville family history, some individual maps of parts of western Domville, and a hold on a book for creating wands)

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] for creating a specific wand

Ilero (TMO)] (right, sorry)

Ilero (TMO)] (a wand the wizards are trying to find a lost version of)

[Mr. Snevile (Master)] very true

[Master] ok so heading home

[Master] and now

[Master] the piles of stuff there in the courtyard

[Master] the group of characters that is going includes:

[Master] Branwyn, Indigo, Anton, Ilero, Shur, Leatherus, Jondar, Branadarus, Hugh, Neith.....

[Master] we can say that Sere and Elle are one round behind just in case Mike ever returns

[Master] and Springs new person also Smelly

[Master] Sneezy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joseph and Howard

[Master] and Jilly

[Master] :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we shall see

[Branwyn (Lisa)] jennevive could cast a hold spell on her

[Master] LOL

[Master] before I could type it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Master] so get the out of character stuff out of the way then onto dinner

[Master] how fast can Jondar move?

Ilero (TMO)] (I need to log soon)

[Lisa] depends on what is chasing him?

[Homer] Homer moved 2'02".

[Jondar (Yug)] (((lol))

[Lisa] you will be back I hope

Ilero (TMO)] (Branwyn - would you like to pay 500 gold to buy a book that supposedly describes how and where to make this lost wand?)

[Lisa] I would want to go in and read a bit of it

[Jondar (Yug)] ((not sure how fast the moves shows ++0- instead of an actual move))

[Homer] Homer moved 1'03".

Ilero (TMO)] (I will definitely be back tonight. *might* in the afternoon, but that's very much not guaranteed)

[Master] Mules move at 12, can carry up to 250 pounds and move 12 up to 375 and move 9 up to 500 pounds and move 3

[Lisa] Have a fun time at your parties!

[Master] good to see you JT

[Master] see you later on

Ilero (TMO)] (ok - Ilero will take Bran to the bookstore if she wants to do that before we leave - might be good reading on the trail. JT will hang around for a few minutes after me, but not too long)

[Lisa] we don't have a lot of heavy things so we can put jondar in the cart if we need to

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Jondar (Yug)] ((i think base move is 6 with no adjustments if im reading right))

[Master] yes to GUy

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton has carried Kenna, so Jondar wouldnt be a stretch

[Master] but you can't carry him for the whole adventure

[Homer] Homer moved 0'11".

[Jondar (Yug) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jondar modified: Personal Information - Base Move: (BMOVE) : CHANGED: 6 (null).

[Lisa] Bob - you saw the party pack - we don't have a lot of heavy stuff

[Homer] Homer moved 1'00".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] didnt we create like a baby pouch carrier thing?

[Lisa] 2 small chests with stuff and three empty

[Lisa] some gear some food

[Jondar (Yug)] (no way in the world Jondar would allow himself to be carried like a child lol))

[Master] each small chest can weigh up to 40 pounds

[Master] when filled

[Lisa] we have the room scroll

[Master] nods

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] msybe i just thought of it to myself: kenna had a harness with a D ring carabiner

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] in the face of trouble, i snapped her onto my harness, and off we went!

[Master] so two mules and one cart can be good

[Lisa] I think so

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] jondar can ride

[Master] restroom brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] I will agree to that only if we have no one aboard named Sister Sara

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] indigo moves at 9 so not too bad

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol

[Lisa] if we find the keep it will hopefully have walls

[Jondar (Yug) (to Master only)] did we ever figure out which bag of tricks Jondar has?

[Lisa] we can load it up and travel light

[Homer] Homer moved 0'11".

[Homer] Homer moved 1'06".

[Lisa] so how is Kaz?

[Homer] Homer moved 1'01".

[Yug] shes good resting right now

[Homer] Homer moved 1'02".

[Lisa] you are both still with the fire dept?

[Yug] yup

[Lisa] fun stuff

[Homer] Homer moved 11'09".

[Yug] shes a first responder now and soon as we have a new class I'll be one as well

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] how early is too early for an adult beverage? i mean, we are playing, and it is college football day, too, so...

[Lisa] wow!

[Homer] Homer moved 45'03".

[Lisa] it's 5 o'clock where I am

[Lisa] :D

[Homer] Homer moved 2'03".

[Yug] we were supposed to have a basic emt class that never happened

[Homer] Homer moved 6'00".

[Homer] Homer moved 26'06".

[Lisa] Homer is running away!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] um, are you sure??

[Homer] Homer moved 1'02".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Homer has been on the move for a while now. not much studying done, as he eavesdrops on the adults

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] I think he is doing a nice job with that and Home

[Master] Homer

[Homer] Child #3 moved 3'01".

[Master] and to GUy when you start to use it you will discover what it is, grins

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 8'06".

[Master] Leatherus moved 3'08".

[Homer] Homer moved 1'03".

[Homer] Homer moved 3'11".

[Yug] ok

[Master] Jilly moved 2'07".

[Master] LOL LOL

[Master] Mario just asked, so we have 3 quests now?

[Homer] Homer moved 34'00".

[Homer] Homer moved 2'04".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] right? wand, Sam's, paladin keep

[Homer] Homer moved 4'05".

[Master] there is a page that Lisa was outlining all the remaining tasks

[Yug] i was looking over the xp earned and i havent played since last year

[Homer] Homer moved 3'10".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] welcome back, and its nice to meet you!

[Homer] Homer moved 11'11".

[Homer] Homer moved 2'06".

[Homer] Homer moved 1'02".

[Homer] Homer moved 3'04".

[Homer] Homer moved 5'09".

[Yug] the lat time i played was last years birthday game lol

[Homer] Homer moved 2'05".

[Master] just want to be sure everything is good, ify ou have everything you want then you can leave in the morning

[Lisa] okay

Homer Take a nap

[Master] Time of Day: 01:26 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 20th, 1266 TGR.

[Master] Guy? anythign else ? Lisa?

[Master] Mario is reading the posts by Lisa to be sure he understands the quests

[Lisa] I'm okay I think

[Yug] only that i regret retiring sarengar lol

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] well, i jst read the OOC for the BDay game, feeling much better now. Thanks for suming it up, Lisa!

[Master] you shoudl go read that Guy

[Lisa] you're welcome :)

Homer Wake up

[Homer] Homer moved 12'06".

[Lisa] Nice nap?

[Homer] Yes Ma,me

Lisa smiles

[Master] so if everyone is all set we move to dinner

[Master] sadly TMO is not here to ask teh questions of the ambassador

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Wsh up for dinner, Homer

[Master] Jondar moved 11'08".

[Master] Leatherus, Hugh D'Ambray and Neith of Inholt moved 7'07".

[Master] [Marisu]], [Shurkural]] and [Ilero]] moved 7'04".

[Master] Jilly moved 24'05".

[Master] Jondar moved 11'11".

[Homer] Homer moved 7'03".

[Lisa] Anyone can do it - just won't have the rolls

[Homer] Homer moved 95'05".

[Yug] rolls for what?

[Homer] Homer moved 10'08".

[Homer] Homer moved 30'08".

[Indigo (Master)] I am home

[Homer] Homer moved 43'08".

[Lisa] See the big circles in the middle Homer? That is our fountain

[Homer] Homer moved 55'11".

[Jilly (Master)] Indigo!!!

[Homer] Homer moved 7'05".

[Homer] Homer moved 15'03".

[Master] Jilly moved 37'01".

[Lisa] You can go take a bath!

Jilly (Master) hugs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :D

[Homer] Homer moved 16'11".

[Homer] Homer moved 34'11".

[Homer] Homer moved 24'00".

[Jilly (Master)] Who is yoru friend?

[Homer] Homer moved 45'11".

[Homer] Homer moved 60'05".

[Homer] Homer moved 164'01".

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Homer] Homer moved 16'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hi Jilly! I'm home at last!

[Homer] Homer moved 11'06".

[Homer] Homer moved 41'09".

[Homer] Homer moved 57'06".

[Homer] Homer moved 14'08".

[Homer] Homer moved 39'04".

[Homer] Homer moved 54'11".

[Homer] Homer moved 69'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is Wu Sen Cho, my new friend from the caravan

[Homer] Homer moved 83'06".

[Homer] Homer moved 102'08".

[Homer] Homer moved 123'03".

[Jondar (Yug)] Greeting Indigo

[Homer] Homer moved 135'04".

[Homer] Homer moved 149'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] He is from far far away

[Homer] Homer moved 157'07".

[Homer] Homer moved 169'11".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] It's so good to see you, Master Indigo

[Homer] Homer moved 179'04".

Wu Sen Cho (Master) bows

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are we all in the dining room? sorry thought we were in the foyer)

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] It is an honor to meet you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jondar!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have to tell you about home later.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] And greetings to your new friend, and ours now, too, Master Wu Sen Cho

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] (can be either, dinner works fine)

[Homer] Homer moved 11'04".

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] It is good to have you home Master Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wu Sen Cho, this is Branwyn, and Anton and Jondar from Gold Hills and Lord Branadarus. You are still here?

Indigo (Lisa) pointing to each of them

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We are going out on an adventure together

Anton (Mario Laptop) nods respectfully

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles happily at Indigo "I am so glad you are home safely"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And it is an honor to meet a friend of Indigo's. Please sit and join us.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are about to have dinner.

[Homer] Can I have a seat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes Homer, please sit too

[Homer] Homer moved 2'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Atribella, the wine? And some milk for Homer please.

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] I will get a better vintage

[Jilly (Master)] why didnt you tell me you were coming home

[Jilly (Master)] I would have made a pie

[Jilly (Master)] or a cake

[Jilly (Master)] and a pie too

[Jilly (Master)] and scones

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh I am home safe. There wasn't much unsafe.

[Homer] Thank you

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's hard to say when you will be anywhere when you travel

[Jilly (Master)] I had to rescue everyone

[Jilly (Master)] twice

[Jilly (Master)] it was very fun

[Indigo (Lisa)] Rescue?

[Jilly (Master)] they got lost

[Jilly (Master)] then the bugbears captured them

[Jilly (Master)] and then I saved them

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Branwyn "You got lost and captured?"

[Jilly (Master)] but then they got lost again

[Indigo (Lisa)] Pirates?

Anton (Mario Laptop)

[Jilly (Master)] and I saved them again

Anton (Mario Laptop) sigh

Indigo (Lisa) looks back at forth from each person

[Indigo (Lisa)] What happened??

[Jilly (Master)] everyone is ok now

[Jilly (Master)] well Kenna is ok but she is dark

Anton (Mario Laptop) loooks at Indigo "without details, all that is true"

Jilly (Master) cocks her head

[Jilly (Master)] maybe she is not dark but she is in the dark

[Jilly (Master)] but we will go rescue her now too

[Jilly (Master)] so it will all be ok

Indigo (Lisa) confused "In the dark?"

[Jilly (Master)] I will go get food!

Jilly (Master) HUGS Indigo

Jilly (Master) runs out

Jondar (Yug) chuckles

[Master] Jilly moved 17'01".

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] pours wine all around

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] watering down Homers a lot

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (from now on, that girl gets just milk!! no caffiene!!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... I was going to tell my stories but I don't think they are very good now.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is Kenna all right? I sent her letter to her parents when we got to Gold Hills.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't read it but I'm sure the letter said she was well.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Kenna was taken by a drogon.

[Jondar (Yug)] (( ithink she has gotten worse from when we first met her lol))

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Lady Branwyn tried to see hr with be magic ball, but all was dark

[Indigo (Lisa)] A dragon?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] we hope she is ok

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wasn't there. But it seems a dragon took Kenna.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] we were kidnapped, but again, Lady Branwyn rescued us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] BUT it appears that she is still alive.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She is in a dark place but she should be able to see. Like you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We just can't see her right now.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 19'10".

[Master] Indigo moved 24'09".

[Homer] I am going to explor

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] we al have high hopes. I'm Sure shes ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So we must wait a bit. I think she must have talked the dragon into sparing her.

[Homer] Homer moved 29'03".

[Homer] Homer moved 46'06".

[Homer] Homer moved 59'00".

[Homer] Homer moved 85'11".

[Homer] Homer moved 98'01".

[Homer] Homer moved 114'00".

[Homer] Homer moved 130'11".

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Who is the young excitable girl?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think there could be another explanation

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Homer] Homer moved 16'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Remind you of anyone?

[Homer] Homer moved 11'01".

[Homer] Homer moved 16'03".

[Homer] Homer moved 31'00".

[Homer] Homer moved 42'03".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Thats Jilly, part time cook, part time hero, full time energy ball

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's Jilly. Like Julie but taller.

[Homer] Homer moved 12'05".

[Homer] Homer moved 24'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can you see why I got them mixed up?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Best scones, but with a chatty price

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] She is quite animated

[Homer] Homer moved 227'03".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] memory like a steel trap, though

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I have to thank Jondar for his information about the trolls!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jondar, when you told me I wrote home warning my parents about the troll invasion.

Jondar (Yug) coughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] So they got word to the capital

[Indigo (Lisa)] And the King himself heard the news!

[Indigo (Lisa)] So he sent gis guards out.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And they found trolls!

[Master] Time of Day: 08:26 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 20th, 1266 TGR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It wasn't really an invasion.

[Master] Jilly moved 15'10".

[Master] Jilly moved 49'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] More like a dozen.

[Homer] Homer moved 4'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] But they drove all the trolls away!

[Jondar (Yug)] I think I shall be staying,,,They did? I mean of course the did

Homer Go to bed

[Indigo (Lisa)] The King was so happy he made me a second captain. I am now the Gold Hills Captain of the Bounders!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Goodnight Homer

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Bounders, Indigo?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Congrats, Master Indigo, you certainly deserve the honor

[Homer] Goodnight

[Jondar (Yug)] Congratulations Indigo you deserve the honour that was bestowed upon you.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Mother says they guard the border. But I can't guard the border. So if you hear any more news of trolls Jondar, we should write the King right away

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Master Jondar, how were you aware of the troll invasion? DO you have a magic ball, too?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at the two halflings

Jondar (Yug) coughs

[Jondar (Yug)] Actually the tale is long and not appropriate for the current surroundings.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wu Sen? Is that a proper way to address you? I am unfamilar. I am sorry. I wanted to ask you where you were from.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Master Homer has gone, i'd love to know. I cant even tell when a storm is rolling in

Wu Sen Cho (Master) bows

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] My family is from Tu' Lung

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (my weather sense prof doesnt do a lick of good!)

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] which is far away, I have been traveling for many months

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Thanks to Master Indigo it has been a very sucessful journey

Indigo (Lisa) beams

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Ahve you crossed any sea monsters? i heard they are almost indestructable

Homer has left the game on Sat Sep 17 14:29:18 EDT 2016

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Tu'Lung is probably as east as you can get. Can you go any farther east than your home?

Ilero (TMO)] (we're on our way out now. Tah! Have fun!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bye!)

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 17 14:29:59 EDT 2016

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I did not encounter any sea monsters on our trip

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] can you see from where the sun rises, since you are so far out East?

[Jondar (Yug)] ((BRB))

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] it is more than 7,000 miles from here to home

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] the sun does rise in the east for us also

Indigo (Lisa) whistles

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] is it a cave? or just a big hole, full of fire?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anton. Does our guest look like he lives in a hole full of fire?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks apologetically at Wu Sen

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] No He, m'Lady, but he could see the home of the Sun, i'm sure

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] it has to come out of somewhere

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] My firend once said the sun drops in theo ocen, and comes out a cave. i would imagine it would be all fiery

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I believe it remains in the sky.

Anton (Mario Laptop) puzzled 'if you say so m'Lady"

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] there are stories about a cave that goes down into the Yomi-no-kuni, but that is on the islands of Kozakura to the north of my home

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So you are far from even Wolfspack? Jennevive has recommended we visit there, but it seems you are much further than that.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i cannot image ever traveling that far, in my whole life

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh! I forgot Jennevive

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is Aunt Jennevive. She is a priestess.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm sorry. It is hard to introduce so many people at the same time.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] the City of Wolfspack was more than 85 days west of the farthest outpost of the civilized lands

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Dhaztanar is the last civlized city on the Silk Road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would think it would be quite the arduous journey

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But many have made it.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] it has been 211 days that I have left there, with more than a hundred still go to if I return there

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I have given some thought

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Master Indigo indicated that you are great adventurers

Anton (Mario Laptop) smiles proudly

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] that you travel for the joy of it

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] no one that I know of has ever completed a journey to the west and arrived back in my home

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So you will be the first.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] In Drillian we once found some magical origami paper from Kara Tur

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I think it would be a great accomplishment for a group of heroes

Anton (Mario Laptop) so puzzled "i'm not going. I dont want to fall off

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is that close to you at all?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I think you misunderstand

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] yes Kara Tur is the name that encompasses all the civilized lands

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Shou Lung, Tu' Lung, Kozakura,

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] even the mountains of Tabot

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have kept it because it s magic but I have no knowledge of paper magic

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I am asking if you would like to try to go west

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I have some skill at Origami

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (west is home direction isn't it?)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "then I should like to make you a present of it."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is in a very fine box.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] (he traveled from the East to here, 7,000 miles westward and now is beinging to think, perhaps continuing west instead of traveling all that way back east again)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I am afraid that we are somewhat tethered here at the moment.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] (Mario just looked at it on Google Earth)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a post at the command of my queen.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Until I may free myself of these binds I cannot contemplate such a journey.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I understand obligations

[Branwyn (Lisa)] but I admit it is tempting what you propose

Anton (Mario Laptop) frows his brow, looks uneasy

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] It seems you are preparing for a journey?

[Jilly (Master)] we are going to go save

[Jilly (Master)] well I am not sure who we are saving this time

[Jilly (Master)] Kenna I think

[Jilly (Master)] but maybe more

[Jilly (Master)] can you save scrolls?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh a small one. We are travelling up river to Domvile to look for a lost keep.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly.

[Jilly (Master)] Indigo doyou think that scrolls can be saved?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is about 150 miles

[Indigo (Lisa)] What scrolls?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are they in a case?

[Jilly (Master)] the scrolls we are going to go save

[Jilly (Master)] or find

[Indigo (Lisa)] If they aren't in a case they probably won't last long

[Jilly (Master)] maybe we are just finding them

[Jilly (Master)] oh !

[Jilly (Master)] then we have to hurry

[Jilly (Master)] we shoudl leave

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Maybe you shoulod wait for us in the cart?

[Jilly (Master)] can you come with us Master Cho

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Jondar (Yug)] ((back))

[Jilly (Master)] Anton did you bring your extra socks

[Jilly (Master)] you got all wet last time

[Jilly (Master)] and then when the bugbears shaved everything

[Jilly (Master)] it was very messy

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i have some, yes, miss Jilly

[Jilly (Master)] you should see Marisu Indigo

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i shoul dIhope i return with a full scalp this time

Wu Sen Cho (Master) runs his hand over his shaved head

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i have to say, im not opposed to the look...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry for the chaotic nature of the household.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ive had hair of all colors, even shoe polish

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] my roots drive me crazy, i must admit

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] so maybe all off is the way to go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are quite informal as a rule and with the ecxcitement of Indigo's return and a journey ....

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Would you make this historic western voyage with your fellow travel companions?

[Jilly (Master)] Master Cho is coming with us

[Jilly (Master)] he can read the scrolls

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Quiet Jilly!

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I do not have any more companions

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] those that traveled with us have dispersed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no. I am sorry.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Under Master Indigo's guidence we all were sucessful in our accomplishments

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] and now Captain kenneth is taking the others back to Wolfspack

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] they leave in a few days, they intend to gather up other goods to sell at home on thier return to various locals

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] locales

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I have not found anything to take with me yet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope Indigo did not promise you that we could take you on this many thousand mile voyage.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But it would be amazing wouldn't it?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] It would be a historic journey

[Indigo (Lisa)] We would be the only people in the whole world.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I'm Sorry, Master Indigo, we cannot get there going West anyway

[Indigo (Lisa)] We could tell stories for months

Wu Sen Cho (Master) turns to Anton

Wu Sen Cho (Master) eyebrow raised

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Master Wu Sen, i've never left the barn to the west and returned to it from the east.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Perhaps you did not travel far enough

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i head west, and keep going west

[Jondar (Yug)] Are you tru;ly so well traveled that YOu know this to be true or are you merely assuming based on myths and your own lack of knowledge?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] if I go too far, i'll either drown or fall off into the Abyss

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] iw ould rather not do either

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I know this from my fiend, Master (farmer name here)

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I do not know of any way into the Abyss, only into Hades

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well if there is an abyss then we could just turn around.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just because there is an abyss doesn't mean you have to fall into it

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] well, the waterfall would take us down into the throat of the Abyss

[Indigo (Lisa)] There could be a bridge

Aunt Jennevive (Master) raises an eyebrow and looks at Branwyn

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] all the water falls into it, i only hope i am never in the water when it happens

[Jondar (Yug)] Youre knowledge is truly astounding Sir.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But we have a spyglass. We would see an abyss long before we fell into one.

[Jondar (Yug)] Astounding incorrect and lacking in any true knowledge of traveling

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I travel a lot.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I know what i know. Mater (farmer) told me of worlds outsideMylwood

Branwyn (Lisa) coughs slightly

Jondar (Yug) points at Anton "The one who keeps going on about falling into the Abyss or drowning"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is all beside the point.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Thats why i asked about sea monsters. I know they come from the fire cave of the Sun, and make their way to the abyss, sometimes flying overhead at night

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ive seen some before streaks of light in the moonless night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you came to me at my tower in Drillian I would be happy to contemplate such an adventure.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] and they all headed west, to the Abyss

Jondar (Yug) takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have written to the Queen about me replacement.

[Jondar (Yug)] enoiugh of your farmer tales please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My position here is temporary. But I cannot abandon my post without leave I am afraid.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I doubt you wish to stay in Dryads Lair waiting for us.

Anton (Mario Laptop) looks at Jondar, with sadness

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] How long are you going to be gone on your search for lost scrolls?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope only a few weeks.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Less than a month if we have the proper intelligence. Which I am fairly certain we will have.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did you and Ilero have any luck at the 12 Leaves this afternoon?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Perhaps it would be illustrative to accompany you, Master Indigo has done well by me so far in our aquaintance

[Anton (Mario Laptop) (to Yug only)] me loks at Jondar "she means me, when she says Intellegence"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how old is Wu Sen?)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks surprised

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] /me looks at Jondar "she means me, when she says Intellegence"

[Jondar (Yug)] ((lol))

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (rofl)

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] (he looks about 30 maybe 40)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (i cant even type it properly!!!!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tis good)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It could be dangerois. The trip there and back should be safe enough, but then we travel on foot in the wilderness.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't want to put you in any harm's way.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] We could host Wu Sen here while you are gone

[Indigo (Lisa)] He should make his own decisions don't you think? If Wu Sen wants to go, I'll make sure we are okay.

Wu Sen Cho (Master) smiles and bows to Indigo

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] For our adventure, if you join us, Master Wu Sen, are you trained in the way of the blade?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You said Domvile? The way that Hugh, Isla and I walked back to the river back then?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] In that general area, yes. Indigo.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I know of the flying disc, you do not have them here

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] flying disc?? si that a power from your god?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks up curiously

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] They are called Shriken or Shaken in my language

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Shuriken

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] we have a SHurukal,

Wu Sen Cho (Master) pulls two flat metal discs from under his robe and sets one on the table

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] then casually FLIPS one over Anton's head and into the tapestry

Anton (Mario Laptop) grabs dagger, and jumps up

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Whoa, now, you'll never get out alive

Wu Sen Cho (Master) stands up and bows

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] a thousand appologies for startling you

Anton (Mario Laptop) looks around, gains his wits

[Jondar (Yug)] sit down mighty warrior,if he was trying to hit you I have no doubts that he could have quite easily.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh, I like that.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] please dont do that agin, if you want to ever see if the Abyss exists or not

Wu Sen Cho (Master) walks over and takes the star out of the tapestry

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] brings it over to Branwyn to show her

Branwyn (Lisa) looks appreciatively at the star

Anton (Mario Laptop) eyes Wu Sen, hand on th epommel

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] There is no handle, you could cut your self a thousand times

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sometimes I wish I was better adept with weapons

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 15'03".

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] These are not common even in my own lands

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] it takes much practice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They are quite enchanting in and of themselves if used expertly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anton should appreciate that

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i cannot imagine them being that tough. i could toss a cowpie across the barn into the haystack

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Now if I threw one Anton. You should be worried

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] maybe practice outside, m'Lady

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] i shall stick to my mediocre use of daggers thank you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are more than welcome to join us if you wish.

Wu Sen Cho (Master) smiles

Wu Sen Cho (Master) looking at Anton

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Is this acceptable/

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] ?

Anton (Mario Laptop) befuddled " I make NO dicisions in this household. I only serve Lady Branwyn"

[Jondar (Yug)] Actually Lady Branwyn as a Mage of great prowess those Shuriken might be a good weapon choice for you to consider

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are attempting to recover lost scrolls to an end that will aid the adopted son of the Prince of Dryads Lair. A favor rather than a mercenary mission.

Branwyn (Lisa) chuckles a bit at Anton

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I shall protect you as if you were of us

Wu Sen Cho (Master) bows to Anton

Anton (Mario Laptop) respectfully bows

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you. You will learn to trust Indigo. He is a good judge of character.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (to anton)

Anton (Mario Laptop) respectful nod to Indigo

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 31'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And on the ship's journey I will tell you all about the owner of these scrolls.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ((now Jondar, on the other hand... rofl))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, he was a paladin of the Arm of Cahus.

[Jondar (Yug)] ((lol hey if jondar cant talk his way out of a fight he will run and hide))

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Indigo, I do wish to know how you enjoyed your dragonboat travels

[Indigo (Lisa)] Really! Then he must be a great warrior!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (ok, Anton will defend him too!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] And we can ask Saint Clig to watch over us.

[Indigo (Lisa)] If he can see past the Mist that is.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And everyone else can tell the stories of the dragon and getting lost and Jilly saving everyone.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I still don't understand that.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Is the Mist close to the Abyss, m'Lady?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (sorry , Indigo)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Mist covers Drillian. Or at least most of it

[Jondar (Yug) (to Master only)] my thief skills are gone

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] is everything damp there?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No. It isn't a weather Mist. It's a magical vampire protection Mist.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] hmmm..

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's okay. They don't bother us if we don't bother them.

[Indigo (Lisa)] They might not even be there any more and we wouldn't even know it.

[Master (to Yug only)] that is very strange, no clue what happened there

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean some go places.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But's it's not like they wander around saying "Hello I'm a vampire"

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] so they could jave moved somewhere else, like around here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well one probably does but everyone knows him so it's all right.

[Jondar (Yug) (to Master only)] no clue but ill get them set up again

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs "I suppose they could be anywhere"

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Dick Clark?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] anywhere huh?... (eyes Wu Sen cautiously)

[Master (to Yug only)] started the set up for you

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Iv'e never sen vampire, or at least i dont think i have

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i magine they look different than we do?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's just like anything else really. You see a shambling mound and you poke it? It tries to grab your legs and swallow you. You walk on by and everything's fine.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or you can try to fight it.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] you are very wise Master Indigo

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i suppose, Master Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) smiles

[Master] Young Man moved 7'01".

[Master] party guest #20 moved 32'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe, can you please make sure the bedroom off the shine is made up for after dinner please?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wow! I realized I told Jilly to be quiet and it worked)

[Master] lol

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] OK, so in the end are you allowing Jilly to get on board the knarr?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have a huge group)

[Master] and that ship really needs a name

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 17'04".

[Master] Neith of Inholt moved 12'00".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 10'10".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 25'01".

[Master] Leatherus moved 10'10".

[Master] Branwyn moved 30'04".

[Master] Snezana moved 11'03".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 17'06".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 15'02".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 12'09".

[Master] Branwyn moved 22'10".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 1'07".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 14'11".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 12'10".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 11'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Branwyn will not stop her. Don't know if Jennevive will)

[Master] HAH

[Master] will be glad to let her go along

[Master] Jilly moved 1'09".

[Master] Leatherus moved 11'08".

[Master] Jondar moved 5'02".

[Master] Anton moved 2'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we just added 20 lbs of pots and pans to the cart)

[Master] Jondar moved 11'07".

[Master] Snezana moved 1'07".

[Master] [Ilero]] and [Shurkural]] moved 9'10".

[Master] Jondar moved 5'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray, Neith of Inholt and Leatherus moved 4'07".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol

[Master] grins

[Master] in order of people showing up consistently from right to left

[Master] you good Guy?

[Jondar (Yug)] ((sorry doing math stuff lool))

[Lisa] back but up and down for a bit

[Master] and part one is up on the web site now

[Master] bathroom breaks for all

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Jondar (Yug) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jondar modified: Notes - CHANGED. Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Modifier: 0 (), CHANGED: Find/remove traps -- Modifier: +65 (), CHANGED: Open Locks -- Modifier: +45 (), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Modifier: +45 (), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Modifier: +40 (), CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Modifier: +35 (), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Modifier: +5 (), CHANGED: Read Languages -- Modifier: +50 (),

[Jondar (Yug)] did i miss something on setting up my skills?

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] back and checking now

[Jondar (Yug)] yeah i did

[Master] Jondar: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] Jondar: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=33] 33 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Jondar (Yug)] didnt put the total down just the modifier

[Jondar (Yug) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jondar modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Find/remove traps -- Total (% - w/modifier): 70 (5), CHANGED: Open Locks -- Total (% - w/modifier): 50 (10), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Total (% - w/modifier): 50 (10), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Total (% - w/modifier): 45 (5), CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Total (% - w/modifier): 50 (15), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Total (% - w/modifier): 65 (60),

[Master] Jondar: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=32] 32 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 45!!

[Master] Jondar: Climb Walls check:(d100) [1d100=98] 98 - ROLL FAILED against 65!!

[Master] Jondar: Pick Pockets check:(d100) [1d100=61] 61 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Jondar (Yug)] much better

[Master] Time of Day: 08:02 AM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 21st, 1266 TGR.

[Lisa] Indigo targets Branwyn. Distance: 5'05"

[Lisa] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 11. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] yeap

[Lisa] forgot - his rolls okay?

[Lisa] not a good sign when he can't even hit branwyn though

[Master] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -1. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Branwyn.

[Lisa] lol

[Master] he only rolled a 2

[Lisa] better

[Master] that was right,

[Lisa] just checking

[Master] rolled against Zero and got a AC minus one

[Lisa] been so long since he has fought anything

[Master] so that is what it is supposed to be

[Lisa] think it was before the klooge update

[Master] nods

[Master] So there is the group on board the knarr

[Master] does that seem right?

[Lisa] yikes

[Lisa] must get used to echo

[Lisa] used it for a timer to preheat oven

[Master] nice

[Lisa] it was going off in bedroom

[Lisa] heard weird space type noise

[Master] enough to hear?

[Lisa] woke cat up

[Master] you can go into the app and change the tones etc.

[Lisa] cat comes in and it hits me

[Lisa] Alexa stop!

[Lisa] sorry kitty :)

[Lisa] we will see if I burn chicken

[Lisa] anyway ...

[Master] are you using Echo or Alexia?

[Lisa] I'm just calling it Alexia

[Lisa] it answers

[Master] yeap

[Master] you can choose either one to call it

[Master] the default is Alexia

[Master] there are LOTS of skills to teach her

[Master] but you are on a boat

[Master] are you happy with this group?

[Master] or recruiting anyone else at the last meoment

[Master] and what is the name of the knarr

[Lisa] I think we have a ton of people

[Master] with Lisa here you have mages

[Master] with Michael or SPring you have priests

[Master] and if when TJ comes back Homer will be here for him to play

[Master] but other wise one round behind

[Master] and sailing?

[Master] in the morning

[Yug] i like my chances of finding traps now

[Lisa] sure

[Master] so sailing

[Lisa] Indigo will name the knarr Spinner in memory of his first time at the helm of this vessel

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ShipsAndWaterTravel

[Master] and excellent choice

[Master] grins

[Master] so you can sail 36 miles per day

[Lisa] Great! We'll be there in no time

[Yug] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jondar (Yug)] ((and i wish you hadnt have said that)

[Master] is anyone anxious to have encounters on the river?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Only The Abyss...

[Lisa] lol

[Master] so you can make it to the Manor House of the Dukedom of Domvile midday on the 5th day of saily

[Master] sailing

[Lisa] I am fine with encounters if everyone else is

[Lisa] I would hope there would not be as many as when we walk through the woods

[Master] Time of Day: 01:34 PM. Day 26 Ko ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 26th, 1266 TGR.

[Lisa] going at a lighting speed of about 3-4 miles an hour

[Indigo (Lisa)] See Anton! This is our spyglass. You look through this end and you can see all the way up there!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look!

Indigo (Lisa) hands Anton the spyglass so he can try it

Anton (Mario Laptop) looks thru glass " Oh My! Be Careful! We're going to hit it!

Indigo (Lisa) laughs "Not yet!"

Anton (Mario Laptop) looks away 'wait a minute...that's incredible! it's like it's right in front of us!"

[Indigo (Lisa)] But we can see what's coming

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] even The Abyss?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I guess if we got to there we could

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i don't think i would like to chance it...

[Master] wry grin, so who is here to talk with the Duke, it looks like only Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] But you can't look through it all the time or you might forget where you are when you only see what's ahead

[Indigo (Lisa)] (branadarus)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he should not have ignored indigo)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] good to know. i dont want to miss whats here right now. Tank you Master Indigo for not htinkigng i'm a foll fo rknot knowing so much o fthe real world

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we shall see)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (can you decypher that?!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course not. I've never seen one before we got this one.

[Indigo (Lisa)] You keep travelling with us and you'll see lots of things you never saw before!

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I wish all halflings were as understanding as you and Miss Kenna. Jondar thinks im a fool

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think so.

[Master] and you pull up into the town of Corvash

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] But he is with us, fo rnow anyway, and i'll do all i can to protect him as well

[Master] (michael says he is about 4 hours out still but hopes to be in )

[Jondar (Yug)] I think you r a fool only when you try to act like you are well traveled when you have only farmer tales to go by.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course. We all protect each other. People just think differently and sometimes they don't say things right.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Like that

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Oh, Jondar, how nice of you to listen to our conversation, you sure are a sneaky one, huh?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] may i suggest a bell?

[Indigo (Lisa)] If someone you trusted told you something Jondar, you would believe it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It might even be true.

Anton (Mario Laptop) whispers to Indigo "it is"

[Jondar (Yug)] I would have agreed a few years ago Indigo but not anymore

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] are you learn-ed? what changed your mind?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't believe what people tell you any more?

[Jondar (Yug)] I have learned to verify what I am told before I begin to believe

Anton (Mario Laptop) looks away, but ponders the thought

[Jondar (Yug)] Knowledge comes in all forms some good some not so good, but you learn from your experiences .

[Indigo (Lisa)] So you went around the world and saw that it was true?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You should tell Wu Sen Cho!

Anton (Mario Laptop) interested again

[Jondar (Yug)] I have travelled quite a ways as far as your new friend is concerned I know of his home but I have yet to make the journey there

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think it would be a great thing to try. And no matter what we find, we would be the ones who find it.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Well, until I see, or NOT see, The Abyss, it is the edge of the world for me.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we stop at Corvash and replenish water etc)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (anything worth doing here?)

[Master] that is the Duke's manor

[Indigo (Lisa)] (while they are contemplating the mysteries of the universe)

[Indigo (Lisa)] 9oh

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was quick)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol, done for now

[Master] (4 and a half days)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] it was a LONG conversation

[Master] you sail up to a small harbor, a large stone tower to guard it with a keep up on a hill close by

[Master] you come to rest in the harbor,

[Master] you will have to take the boat in, there is no dockage

[Master] who is going in? can handle up to six man sized creatures

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Comprehend Languages -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- # Memorized: 2 (3), CHANGED: Feather Fall -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Knock -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 1 (2), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- # Memorized: 2 (3), CHANGED: Massmorph -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), CHANGED: Otto's Silver Tongue -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Shocking Grasp -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Spook -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Telekinesis -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Teleport -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), CHANGED: Unseen Servant -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] is the conversion 1 human = 2 halflings?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry setting spells)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the keep only holds 6 creatures?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I ma coonfused)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i imaginre the boat to the dock

[Master] (football quote: That kick missed so far to the left that it hit Bernie Sanders in the stands.)

[Master] the boat from the knarr to the shore can hold 6 people

[Master] the keep is up there on a small hill

[Master] and there is also a tower guarding the harbor

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so everyone stays in the knarr except 6)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] 2 halflings = 1 human

[Master] nods, who is going

[Jondar (Yug)] ((jondar will))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (well then jondar, anton, indigo, branwyn, branadarus and wu sen cho)

[Master] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if people log in while we are there they can take a second boat)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] cool

[Master] so you head over to the shore

[Master] disembark, ask one of the workers and they point you over to a guard who is approaching

[Captain of the Guard (Master)] Who are you and what is your business

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Good afternoon!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My name is Maquessa Branwyn the Myysterious, the Ambassdor of Drillian.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are here to see Duke Brandish.

[Captain of the Guard (Master)] I have not ever heard of that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is Prince Branadarus of Cornelia.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anton of Mylwood.

Captain of the Guard (Master) stiffens, bows slightly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jondar, the Ambassador of Gold Hills

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles wickedly at Jondar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sir Indigo, knight of Drillian and Captain of the Navy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Master Wu Sec Cho an honoured visitor from the east.

Wu Sen Cho (Master) bows deeply

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ( or west, maybe...)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] My good man,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (damn! I know what I forgot!)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (go for it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I was thinking Phillipe should have gotten one of his thoughtful gifts for the Duke and then I forgot to ask him to do that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (drats)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Branwyn - bad at diplomacy)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] My good man

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I trust you can go have someone ready the Duke for guests

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] where would you like us to clean up to meet with him

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and if I can ask how is his mother?

Captain of the Guard (Master) stops and pauses

[Captain of the Guard (Master)] I will see that someone knows you are coming

[Captain of the Guard (Master)] I am certain that I do not know the Dame

[Captain of the Guard (Master)] I cannot answer for her

[Yug] sorry folks gotta run ill be back later'

Yug has left the game on Sat Sep 17 16:45:04 EDT 2016

Captain of the Guard (Master) goes off for a bit to talk to someone

[Master] you see two young boys scrmable up the hill pell mell

[Master] then after a few moments, two well dressed people come out and start to walk quickly but calmly towards your group

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (be thankful mario you rarely have to do the inroductions)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (gimme a try,...)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (Not!!)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (i do not envy you at all!)

[Master] the man and woman come down to the clearing on the beach

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - would be happy to let you share in the fun)

[Woman (Master)] Welcome Marquessa Branwyn and Prince Brandarus

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (so here's this guy,. just pay attention to her, thats all you need to know)

[Woman (Master)] It is an unexpected surprise for you to arrive here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good afternoon. I do apologize if we were not expected. Lord Nimble said that you would pass word on to the Duke, but we may have had a small miscommunication it seems.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Surprises are always a surprise

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

Woman (Master) looks puzzled

Woman (Master) opens her mouth then pauses

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hopefully ours is not entirely unwelcome?

[Man (Master)] I am certain that we can make some accomodations for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be most kind.

[Man (Master)] if you would accompany us we can show you to yoru lodgings

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

[Man (Master)] They start to walk up the hill

[Man (Master)] pausing when everyone starts to follow

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Captain Indigo, please look after the ship, feel free to spend time here on the beach

[Indigo (Lisa)] But ... ummm ... all right.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Anton, the Marquessa will want you to hold her bags for her

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] good man

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] As you wish

[Master] and the four start to walk up the hill

[Master] leaving jondar, Indigo and Anton behind with Wu Sen

Anton (Mario Laptop) quietly "is this a good ide leaving them alone up there?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] They'll be fine.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I just thought only the Duke was like that.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] why were we excluded?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i dont have a fancy title, but Master Indigo youcommand a navy!

[Indigo (Lisa)] When we were there before, the Duke would only talk to Countess Marisu and Uncle Tristan

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought it was just him but I guess everyone's like that in Domvile.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] makes me uneasy, to be so far from Lady Branwyn. Lord Bran better be vigilant

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So Lord Thomas how is your father

[Indigo (Lisa)] Prince Loplin is nicer to everyone than he is. And princes are higher than dukes.

[Lord Thomas (Master)] He is doing well thank you Prince Branadarus

Branwyn (Lisa) wonders how a man who detests reading seems to know everyone and their families

[Lord Thomas (Master)] Father is not expecting you

[Lord Thomas (Master)] He has not seen you since the wedding

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am certain that this is too soon for him also

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I wanted to introduce him to my Fiance

Lord Branadarus (Master) takes Branwyn's arm

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] while we were nearby

Branwyn (Lisa) does not protest this time

[Woman (Master)] (LOL)

[Woman (Master)] I am certain that people are surprised

[Woman (Master)] What has your mother said?

Lord Thomas (Master) opens the door grandly

Branwyn (Lisa) raises eyebrows slightly

[Lord Thomas (Master)] Here we are

[Lord Thomas (Master)] We will be here for just the moment while we go see if Father is ready yet

Branwyn (Lisa) stops a retort as she eyes the room presented to her

[Master] large heavy oak walls

[Master] a hill giant poised with a club over head that does not touch the ceiling

[Master] on one wall a dragon skull

[Master] at the end a large dias with heavy wooden chairs facing the room

[Master] reds and golds on fabric throughout

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers "He collects trophies?"

[Master] with large stained glass windows on the second floor looking in

Lord Branadarus (Master) shrugs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] The dragon has been there for as long as I can remember

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers "I suppose mining is quite lucrative"

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers "But an actual giant?"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] the giant is from five or six years ago, the Duke claims to ahve killed it himself

Branwyn (Lisa) stfles a giggle and whispers "And they claim their biggest threat is gnomes"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I almost climbed up on top of that skull when I was here as a child with my father

Lord Branadarus (Master) points to the dragon skull 20 feet up the wall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think that would have gone over well.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Oh I would have made it but Mother caught me

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

Duke Brandish (Master) the door at the side of the dias opens

[Duke Brandish (Master)] striding in confortably

[Duke Brandish (Master)] Good day Prince Branadarus

Branwyn (Lisa) curtsies

[Duke Brandish (Master)] it is a surprise to see you here

Duke Brandish (Master) nods to Branwyn

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] This is my Fiance Marquessasa Branwyn the Mysterious of Drillian

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I was hoping that I could travel out west here in your lands, show her the sights

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] places where men roam and rule

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you still have that old hunting lodge out there in the hills?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You would not mind if we stopped there for a day or three?

[Duke Brandish (Master)] swallows

[Duke Brandish (Master)] takes a deep breath

[Duke Brandish (Master)] Of Course, you are welcome

[Duke Brandish (Master)] It would be a pleasure

[Duke Brandish (Master)] do tell, when will the wedding be?

[Duke Brandish (Master)] I am certain it will be the talk of the Kingdom

Branwyn (Lisa) looks nervously at Tiberius

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We haven't quite set a date.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We are arranging things as quickly as we can,

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] it is hard to negociate such things with two Kingdoms

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] chuckles, but I am certain Mother will have it all sorted out soon enough

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You will come to the wedding won't you?

Duke Brandish (Master) opens his mouth

[Duke Brandish (Master)] stops

[Duke Brandish (Master)] It will be an interesting affair to say the least

[Duke Brandish (Master)] I will look forward to your invitation

Branwyn (Lisa) looks curiously at the Duke's reactions

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Duke Brandish (Master)] please use the hunting lodge as long as you wish

[Duke Brandish (Master)] will send someone out with you if you like

[Duke Brandish (Master)] my warden will be there currently

[Duke Brandish (Master)] his reports are due on the first

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Oh good

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] always nice to see the place when spring is just starting, the flowers peeking out of the left over snow

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] the hills are always so alive at that time

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am certain Branwyn will enjoy your hospitality

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (with the sound of music la-la-la-la)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] shall we leave in the morning?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (grins, thank you)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol

[Duke Brandish (Master)] Oh no no need to wait on formalities, Prince Brandadarus, please feel free to go to the lodge at your own speed

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Excellent!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Thank you Lord Brandish

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You wish us to leave now?

Duke Brandish (Master) opens his mouth

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Come my dear, let me show you some of the grounds before we leave

Lord Branadarus (Master) steers Branwyn out of the door

Branwyn (Lisa) murmurs "But I had questions"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] yes my dear

Lord Branadarus (Master) looking around

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] It is a lovely hall isn't it, he says louder

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh yes. I have never seen anything so grand.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is quite impressive.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Lord Thomas we are goign to be unloading our ship,

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and heading out to the Lord Brandish's hunting lodge,

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] do tell me if there are any issues

[Lord Thomas (Master)] yes Prince Branadarus

Lord Thomas (Master) moves off

Lord Branadarus (Master) guides Branwyn to a quiet area near the square in front of the keep

Lord Branadarus (Master) LIFTS Branwyn up to sit on the edge of a fountain

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Now what questions did you have?

Branwyn (Lisa) says quietly "That was the rudest man I have ever met"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How could he not ask us to sit or for even refreshments when he know we have made a long journey.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I don't think his ambassador knows everything about this paladin and his keep.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] the Duke may well know exactlty where it is

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] He would never tell us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or somewhat exactly

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] well he woudl not tell you or I

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does he not like you?

Lord Branadarus (Master) laughs lightly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He doesn't even know me so he can't possibly not like me yet.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I didn't even give him a proper chance for him not to like me

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You are not from a great family so he does not know you, nor will he

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] although your title does require him to be courteous to you

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls her eyes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So why would he not tell you?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] There are a few other families in this part of the Kingdom that could be on par

Lord Branadarus (Master) laughs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you are the one always going on about crusades

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] where do you think he would like to start

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Really?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] there are other greek allies he would cross through first

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are supposed to get these scrolls, but I am not turning them over until we have read them

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but there are no other families that out rank him other than ours

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You and I cannot start the next holy war

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so he will do the minimum

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I doubt we will be the ones to start it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well if we hand over the tools ...

Lord Branadarus (Master) kisses her to make her quiet

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We are on our honeymoon

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] no more talk of war

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] we are having an adventure!

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right.

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks around and sees the mules and gear coming up the beach, Indigo Anton and the rest with it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would like to go on a nice adventure one of these days

[Master] Time of Day: 04:34 PM. Day 26 Ko ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 26th, 1266 TGR.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] This will be a grand adventure

[Branwyn (Lisa)] one where lives are not at stake based on decisions we make

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] let us be off!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] maybe after all this is over we take a trip around the world

Lord Branadarus (Master) whispers to Indigo, keep an eye on our trail, see who follows up after us

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Off into the lands of Domvile

Indigo (Lisa) nods

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] we can find an inn to stay at tonight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be quite nice

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] it will take us 4 or 5 days to reach the hunting lodge

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So is this walk. It is good to stretch our legs on dry land.

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers "I hope those books and maps Ilero purchased are useful"

[Master] so as evening falls

[Master] you reach a small town

[Master] currently traveling through well populated farm land

[Master] about 4 miles inland from the river now

[Master] sorry rest room brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] do we now how far the keep is from the lodge?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] do we know we are moving in the right direction? and not chasing unicorn droppings?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (Sorry, all OOC)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] ok, so this is traveling through safe regular farmlands

[Master] there are roads, then pathways

[Master] you find a place to stay the first night of the 26th

[Master] then the options are to keep on going farther the next night or to camp where you are

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure I understand or why I seem slow)

[Master] that is your potential Inn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if it is night we sleep where we are and tomorrow we move forward)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (looks like a nice msytical place)

[Master] the options are camp or go farther and stay in an inn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (an asteroid hurtiling into the sun)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or planets orbiting - I suppose it's all in how you look at it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I vote Inn)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] hurtling...right into the geat Abyss

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can talk inside rooms with walls)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what do you vote for mario?)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (bob is looking for lost files. One moment please. Please Stand By)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] some, walls of stone are always better than walls of thickets

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] same*

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I agree

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i hope GUy ws Ok with our IC banter.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] never met him before today

[Lisa] Of course! He loves this stuff

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] cool

[Lisa] You should see when Mike is in - they go after each other with their characters

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ah, ok! thats good to hear.

[Lisa] is a very good thing

[Master] I am sorry, the folder for Bag of Clouds is missing

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I have decide to 'restart' w Anton, and play his INT and WIS properly, which both are 7

[Master] searting

[Master] searching

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] so i have to dumb him down a bit

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] he's not very learned at all, as you could tell from earlier's Abyss belief

[Lisa] yes

[Lisa] as long as he knows what he knows and you can be confident in that

[Lisa] you might not have this great understanding of scientific things, but you know how to use your weapons and your other skills

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] just turn him loose on an acre, with a plow and some seed, he's deadly

[Lisa] lol

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] and with an impending storm a-brewin', he could tell you if the oxen is tired or not

[Lisa] yur weather sense is a bit shaky but you have animal lore

[Lisa] you could be rolling on that when we see strange things

[Lisa] hunting

[Lisa] etc

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] all my rools are based on INT or WIS, so i have horrible chances

[Lisa] lol

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i have hiding: two slots. i have to roll a 5

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ugh

[Lisa] strange picks then but okay

[Master] Stopping for a moment, sorry, the entire folder for Bag of Clouds is missing

[Master] I have the paladin's keep maps, wry grin

[Lisa] it's ok

[Master] but not the hunting lodge

[Master] where you are staying

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] well, i truly wanted to pick ones that re true to Antons background, purposely

[Lisa] don't tell me the paladin's keep was LOST!

[Master] just need to calm and relax

[Master] LOL

[Lisa] dum dum dum ....

[Lisa] the plot thickens

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] so i am content with them, i just wish, for all his experience, the socres would seem to have been better

[Lisa] even the DM cannot find the mysterious abode of the great paladin of Cahus

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lool, i'm looking over his shoulder, keep whispering, "were waiting"

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] he's not having it

[Lisa] lol that is mean

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] just read yuou rpost aove, paladin keep is lost. brilliant

[Lisa] Anton: Animal Lore check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Lisa] Anton: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 6!!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] try hiding

[Lisa] Anton: Hiding check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 4!!

[Lisa] holy crap

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] surprise!!!!

[Lisa] Anton: Musical Instrument - Lyre check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i cant even play Lute!!!

[Lisa] how did that happen?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i selected profs based on his background, no clue abouit the ability score linked to it

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] so like i said, im ok with it

[Lisa] you should get another proficiiency slot when you level

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ill select, Geography

[Lisa] I would either find somethng you will excel at

[Lisa] OR

[Lisa] use that slot on one that you have to improve your chances

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] to improve, just raises my chances by 1

[Lisa] Bob can tell you how that translates in dice rolls but I think you can do that

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] so ill take a new one, based on STR

[Lisa] really? thought it was more than that

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] every slot, goes up by 1, or 5%

[Lisa] that would be better then

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i saw a chacte w Blind Fighting

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] or Rope Tying, but i think thats DEX

[Lisa] you got the worst rolls!

[Lisa] did not even know that

[Lisa] reason is 5?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i know...but it adds to the lovable loser persona, he is so grateful fo rthe party, he will do anything for it

[Lisa] that is a challenge

[Lisa] and you should be a great fighter

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] you would think, but i had the socres given. i didnt luck out with 1 7 and 2 16's

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i 'sucked' out with 2 7's

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol. it sounds like im comlaining. please dont think i am

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] im totally cool with Anton, i really am

[Lisa] I just didn't realize what yur rolls were

[Lisa] I understand the dilemma

[Lisa] also you need to fix your armor bonus I think

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] up unitl now, i never played as a Role Player, it was always slash and grap, and move on. So this is somehwat new, and Anton is challengin

[Lisa] Indigo's armor bonus is written as a negative number

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ohhh... i ll ask Bob, i think he found the Domville folder

[Lisa] so leather should be a -2 and not a 2

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ah, i see. i just added the final number to the last row of that table

[Master] I put up the map of the area around the hunting lodge

[Master] there is the mine entrance

[Master] this is the map where the dragon battle was fought

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i think i put in the armor class for the Improved Mail i oredered, as per Bob its not ready yet

[Master] but the hunting lodge is still missing

[Lisa] right on special order armor but I thought we got anton and hugh leather in the meantime and for boat trips

[Lisa] you fall overboard in plate and you die

[Lisa] sink like a stone

[Lisa] leather would be the -2

[Lisa] indigo is in chain so his is -5

[Lisa] we will have Bob look at the sheets when he finds the lodge

[Master] I am here

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] agreed.

[Master] will look at sheets now

[Master] to clear my frazzled

[Lisa] wil take 2 secs

[Master] what is Indigo wearing?

[Lisa] his chain

[Lisa] I put it in my notes page so I wouldn't forget

[Master] ok kso that reduces him from a 10 to a 5

[Master] then his dex bonus is another -4 bonus

[Master] so Indigo should be at AC 1

[Master] Anton is wearing what?

[Lisa] so his sheet is right except the math part? :)

[Lisa] leather

[Lisa] so should hugh be

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] studded Leather? sure!!

Mario Laptop is receiving the map Base Map...

Mario Laptop has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Ok, will check Hugh too

[Master] Hugh is wearing Leather? or Studded leather?

[Master] I ifxed him to studded leatehr

[Lisa] he will be happy

Mario Laptop is receiving the map mine entrance...

Mario Laptop has received the map mine entrance.

[Lisa] if we are still on break for a bit I will walk around

[Master] ok yes take a quick break

[Master] we will restart at 20 after

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Ok

[Master] so we are on the Mine ENtrance map

[Master] that rectangle there is the lodge where you are staying

[Master] that is the entrance to the mine, and the space in front of it where the battle took place

[Master] I will advance the calandar to be correct for the travel here

[Master] Time of Day: 04:34 PM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 2nd, 1266 TGR.

[Lisa] back

[Master] so 2-12-1266 in the afternoon when you arrive at the Duke's Hunting Lodge

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So this is the scene of the battle with the dragon illusion and the treaty signing

[Master] yes

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around

[Master] that battle took place on 1-10-1266

Indigo (Lisa) points "And that is the entrance to the mine"

[Master] saving this chat as part two

[Master] parts one and two now posted on the site

[Master] leaving icons on the Base Map for now

[Master] until you are out exploring

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] maybe we can search the battle gorund for valuables or clue?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Duke said his warden would be here. I hope we get some privacy to speak freely.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose we should see if he is here or will leave at the sight of all of us.

Lord Branadarus (Master) comes out of the lodge

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] all clear

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we are duly overwhelming

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Indigo?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No warden?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you said that the dragon comes on the first of the month?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so that would be yesterday

[Indigo (Lisa)] He did when he was a gnome mage.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But we took care of that

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think

Indigo (Lisa) looks up in the sky for airships

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] nothing up there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Any sign that the cabin is in current use?

[Master] it seems that people come and go but no sign of one currently there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then let us get settled. We can't do anything until morning and we should discuss our next steps.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i call top bunk!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll tie up the mules

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I think we will take the top

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ill help water and feed the mules, too

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm I think you should look at the cabin first

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] why? top bunk is always best

[Master] inside there is a raise platform at one end with a large bed,

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's not exactly set up for a crew of people

[Master] it only has the one bed, with an open area under the raised platform

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] oh,... i call the hay pile to the right of hte mules

[Master] a space along one wall to cook

[Master] and a large table in the middle of the room

[Master] so after unloading the mules

[Master] storing the chests inside the cabin

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am going to take a guess that the mine supervisor is down there with the workers now

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] they will be back up for supper

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I do not know where that would be as there is nothing here cooking

[Indigo (Lisa)] They sure will be surprised to see us!

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am slightly concerned I must admit

[Indigo (Lisa)] (15 people)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] where are his workers staying?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Lady Bran and her Posse and Entourage

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I would expect a small group of huts here

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] do you have a banner?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think the stuffy ol' Duke lets them stay here

[Indigo (Lisa)] When we were here before we let Marisu Isla and Miranda use the bed and we all slept on the floor

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Good of you Indigo

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] where do we search in the morning?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is what I planned to ask the Duke about.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let us look at Ilero's maps and things.

Lord Branadarus (Master) spreads out the four maps

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (which we realistically should have been spending the 5 days on the ship doing :) )

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (you did do that)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So pointing with his dagger

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] THIS

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] a spot northeast of the mine

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] is still my first choice

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] it is close to the mine

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] a good source of stone to build with

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and it is obscured by these four hills

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] if I had to hide sonething, i'd bury it, underground

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] could it be in the mine right here?

Lord Branadarus (Master) raises an eyebrow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The keep?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] well,..i guess...or not

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think anyone would mine on top of it

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] if the purpose if a keep to defen a land or people, maybe we look for thise who need protecting

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] That would be back in the Dukedom

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] hmm, i see

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and it would be very hard to lose that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How far is the spot you are looking at from us now?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] a day and a half, maybe less,

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i just thought the term lost meant that it cannot be found, not that it was misplaced

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "True. And we don't know what was here and not here 100 years ago.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But the Celestry indicated it was near the border with Cordrawn Hills.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Domville Ambasador said that Art went into the wilderness to write these scrolls.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I got the impression it was more for solitude than to provide protection for the Dukedom

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or am I seeing that wrong?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] That sounds reasonable to me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The family line ended with Art. We should have asked mre about that. But that means no wife or children there.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless he kept a command, he would only have a small cadre of men and servants there with him most likely.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] testing a map to send to everyone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Him plotting master battles

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you got that map Lisa?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] got it

[Master] ok so file size will not be an issue

[Master] and by the way, because you put up with this,

[Master] That is NOT the paladins keep

[Branwyn (Lisa)] that is sad

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (twas a nice little place

[Master] there are several small keeps scattered about

[Master] that is not the one you are looking for

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (oh oh, like princess peach)

[Master] so now the maps are all fixed except the hunting lodge, of all the things to be missing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we are near the border at this cabin?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Yes I would say that we are beyond the defendable border of Domvile

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] hard to get many troops out here

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and who would you fight?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so if you want to claim this territory, good

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but no one will listen to you

[Master] Time of Day: 05:00 PM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 2nd, 1266 TGR.

[Master] Time of Day: 06:00 PM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 2nd, 1266 TGR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] so we look for landmarks

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i wish i had an emerald mine. i'd be digiing all day and night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] the hidden area in the hills is s good a place as any

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Anton

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] crews working in shifts. We dont see a single person around.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then when would you enjoy your gems?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] or supplies to keep them fed, or even safe

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] id sell them, get a track of land, and farm away

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You wish for a calm peaceful life and landed with us. I am sorry.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are quite the opposite of that.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] /smiling " i wouldnt trade any of you for any amount of riches!"

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "A nice thought. Thank you"

[Master] OK so OOC

[Master] how to handle this?

[Master] the maps show three potential spots

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i have more than i need right now: family, a full belly, and a way to defend myself

[Master] do you want to explore things here first without the other players to back you up?

[Master] or go out away from the camp here?

[Master] does everyone go out on each search?

[Lisa] I would say I would like to hear about the other two.

[Lisa] Split the party into three groups of five and hope we all make it home alive

[Lisa] :D

[Master] one to the northeast of the camp, the one he pointed out surrounded by hills to hide it from view

[Master] lol

[Lisa] not serious

[Lisa] that would be disaster!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol

[Master] the other is farther north more than two days, also in the direction the dragon flew

[Master] the final one is south into the woods

[Master] would be harder to find

[Lisa] how far in roundabouts?

[Master] option 1 is 1 and a half days

[Master] option 2 is over two days

[Master] option 3 is a day or so into the woods

[Master] but that would also mean another almost day to get to the woods

[Lisa] is it shorter to do option 1 and then straight on to option 2 if unseucessful rather than back tp cabin and then out again?

[Lisa] if one is northwest and one is north farther out

[Lisa] and are there features on the map that will help us find these spots in real life

[Lisa] ?

[Lisa] like with the clues on the temple quest?

[Master] sorry had a dialog box open

[Lisa] mario - we had weird audio clues and were looking for rocks shaped like rabbit ears and things like that

[Lisa] sounds like with the first one we are heading towards 4 hills

[Master] putting up a map to make it easier to visualize LIsa

[Lisa] we should be able to handle that (I hope)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] audio clues? abbit ears? cool!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ya, lets do this

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] four hills should be easy, even if over 100 yrs old

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] depending, of course, no one lost those, too

[Lisa] very fuzzy map

[Master] showing him the audio adventure

[Master] that is just to give you a basic understanding

[Lisa] that was very fun

[Lisa] The overgrowth of a serious forest over what once was a stone keep seems the most unlikely.

[Lisa] I would vote for option 3 if the other two fail

[Master] option one is the middle one, two is the one on the far right, and three is the one in the woods obviusly

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] agreed, why battle woods hen its easier to try open areas

[Master] that red line is 12 miles long

[Master] just to give you an idea of distance

[Lisa] when you said option 2 is two days out did you mean 2 days from cabin or 2 days from opton 1 spot?

[Master] from cabin

[Lisa] so maybe a day from option 1 spot if option 1 fails

[Master] but that is a rough guestimate, he is use to just walking along, hills will slow people down, and of course halfings will do that more

[Master] yes is about 15 miles or so

[Lisa] yes

[Master] each of those search areas is about 4 miles across

[Lisa] Okay

[Lisa] Good thing we have the spyglass

[Lisa] And I don't think everyone needs to go each time

[Lisa] We can leave Jilly at the cabin to keep the miners away

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] Snezana can stay with her

[Lisa] and perhaps joseph or Howard to help guard?

[Lisa] I am hesitant to leave PCs there because as soon we do someone logs in

[Master] that is what I just said

[Master] have a plan so that when someone logs in you tell them THis is what you are doing

[Lisa] oh I missed that

[Master] I said it outloud

[Lisa] I just sw do you want to take everyone

[Master] sound takes a while to travel to CA

[Master] you will hear it in your sleep tonight

[Lisa] lol

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Is there an advantage to not bringin everyone along? is it slower? will we need everyone if we DO find the keep?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] noise? crowd control?

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] not really I guess

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] if we had injured, or keeping someone/-thing safe, cool

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] but if were just moving along, lets all go

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i don tthink the keep will be like a Holiday Inn

[Lisa] I'm fine with that

[Lisa] LOL

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lolol

[Master] no more like a Marriot

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] hey now!!!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] thats my future bread and butter

[Lisa] We lost the stealth thing when we passed 4 people

[Lisa] or two people if one is Jilly

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] true that

[Master] lol

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] rofl

[Lisa] like Darth & droids - what's the point in being stealthy if no one knows you're stealthy

[Lisa] or something like that

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] wasted for sure

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Anton: No adjustments made.

[Master] Jilly: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Wu Sen Cho: No adjustments made.

[Master] Branwyn: No adjustments made.

[Master] Neith of Inholt: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Jondar: No adjustments made.

[Master] Leatherus: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Howard Plum: No adjustments made.

[Master] Lord Branadarus: No adjustments made.

[Master] Indigo: No adjustments made.

[Master] Snezana: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (1) - Unharmed

[Lisa] I make branwyn do that to ilero sometimes

[Lisa] she tries to sneak behind him with no sneaky skills

[Lisa] he gets irritated

[Lisa] is fun

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol, too much Bob is explaining

[Master] so

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] so lets avoid Millers Stones, if at al lpossible

[Master] option 1 to the Northwest

[Master] then option 2 to the north

[Master] is the plan

[Master] do you currently plan to come back to the lodge inbetween?

[Master] or only if severely injured?

[Lisa] yes and if we feel the need for shelter we can always go nack to the cabin

[Master] want to lay out what we can do

[Lisa] test

[Master] ok and the whole group is going along except who to watch the lodge for you

[Lisa] do we need a lodge watcher?

[Master] as your emergency back up person

[Master] or everyone can go

[Lisa] either everyone goes or we leave a couple people

[Master] it could be Leatherus

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] we dont know what can coume out of that mine either, since its not workers

[Master] this is the battle he fought

[Master] but it is not needed to leave someone

[Master] just asking

[Master] then we can start moving through the woods in the morning

[Lisa] but if marco logs in after a more than a year from playing and we say we put you in the cabin with Jilly - that would suck

[Master] now you are out in the areas of lots of encounters

[Master] this is true

[Lisa] welcome back :)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lolol

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] id wait another year for better circumstances

[Lisa] we don't want that

[Lisa] so we will go to next day? I need to change spells

[Lisa] I thought we would be in the duke's house

[Lisa] he really is a supreme jerk

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] id say lets camp, and leave in the morning

[Master] yes to Lisa next morning on the 3rd

[Lisa] yes I agree

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] we may not need a full guard, if we lock the door, and sleep against it

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton can do that easily

[Master] Time of Day: 06:19 AM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Chaos -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Comprehend Languages -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Feather Fall -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Otto's Silver Tongue -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Polymorph Other -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Teleport -- # Memorized: 1 (2), CHANGED: Unseen Servant -- # Memorized: 0 (1),

[Lisa] (hope I picked well)

[Master] grins

[Master] do you want to pick Howards Magic Missle spell?

[Lisa] she is in unfamiliar territory

[Lisa] he can pick his own spells

[Master] he only knws the one so far

[Master] has not gone up in level

[Lisa] unless you want lisa to do it

[Lisa] he will after this

[Lisa] XP for Howard

[Master] which reminds me to add XP to everyone for the travel here and for loggin in

[Lisa] how many spells does he get a day? 2?

[Lisa] I thought he knew sleep?

[Lisa] He was putting Homer to sleep that way

[Lisa] which is technically a not so good parenting tactic

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] seriously?! thats hilarious

[Master] Anton XP award: 10000. Next level in 9503.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 10000. Next level in 341380.

[Master] Jondar XP award: 10000. Level-up!

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 5000. Level-up!

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 10000. Next level in 39768.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] that, or a bottle of wine

[Lisa] Thank you

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] WOW 10K?!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] thanks Bob! I'm coming over every week!

[Lisa] It's a marathon that only happens once a year

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] sighs at how much XP branwyn needs to ever see a level again

[Master] Anton XP award: 1000. Next level in 8503.

[Master] Jilly XP award: 500. Next level in 0.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho XP award: 500. Next level in 0.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 100. Next level in 341280.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 500. Next level in 27787.

[Master] Joseph Shortkin XP award: 500. Next level in 0.

[Master] Jondar XP award: 1000. Level-up!

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 500. Level-up!

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 500. Next level in 0.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 500. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 500. Next level in 21466.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 1000. Next level in 38768.

[Master] now all the XP is caught up to the hunting lodge

[Master] food is here brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] so

[Master] morning and encounters in the woods?

[Master] did you eat Lisa?

[Master] ??

[Lisa] I have been grabbing random stuff throughout the day

[Master] same here

[Lisa] did you order pizza?

[Master] yes wqe did

[Master] and eating that now too

[Master] on top of empenadas from earlier

[Master] and cookies

[Master] and chips

[Lisa] lol

[Master] and sodas etc.

[Lisa] better than me

[Master] just total crashing through calorie counts today

[Master] obliterate them

[Lisa] you can walk tomorrow

[Lisa] I plan to not sit

[Lisa] movement required

[Master] yeap

[Master] grins

[Lisa] it's all good

[Lisa] I am ready whenever you are

[Master] yeap

[Master] you can make that check

[Master] Branwyn, Anton, Indigo, Brandarus,

Branwyn (Lisa) gathers spell compents in her pouch and straps on her favorite daggers

[Master] Joseph

[Master] Howard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what check?)

[Master] essentially everyone right?

[Master] and a normal d20

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=6] 6

[Master] right on target

[Lisa] (mario rolls next one)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=2] 2

[Master] ok

[Master] so early morning

[Master] you are heading out

[Master] you get past the mine entrance

[Master] the around the next curve

[Lisa] (you had to pick that background?)

[Master] you find another cave

[Master] (ignore the blood, wry grin)

[Master] and two fires burning outside

[Master] with no one visible

[Indigo (Lisa)] If there is a fire it must mean they are people.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Right?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i would imagine

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean not a bear fire.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wonder where they are?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] maybe they're in the mines. can we listen by the entrance?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe these are the miners' fires

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] We just have to pass by, right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] If someone comes out to say hello that's fine.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But no need to go bothering anyone while they're working.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] sure, but we'll be prepared, just in case...

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i dont think we need to go in, but it is interesting that fires are buring, with no one around

[Indigo (Lisa)] Guess there's one way to find out

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] if there is anyone they would know we are here

[Indigo (Lisa)] I see if anything's cooking

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] we need to be careful

Indigo (Lisa) walks over to the fire

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 67'10".

Anton (Mario Laptop) stays close to Indigo

[Master] Joseph Shortkin, Anton, Jilly, Wu Sen Cho, Branwyn, Howard Plum and Lord Branadarus moved 24'03".

[Master] Anton moved 65'00".

Indigo (Lisa) looks around

[Master] fires look like they are just there for warmth

[Master] lots of scattered foot prints around

[Indigo (Lisa)] (man sized?)

[Master] nothing obvious laying around

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Do they lead to the cave?)

[Master] would need tracking to know those things

[Master] hunting will work

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they can't tell a man print from a hoof print?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I am nt talking which species of giraffe or something)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Master] grins

[Master] when you hear hoofbeats.....

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 6!!

Indigo (Lisa) turns toward the sound

[Indigo (Lisa)] Someon'e coming!

[Master] that was not a YOU hear

[Master] sorry was a saying

[Indigo (Lisa)] oh

[Master] when you hear hoofbeats think horse not zebra

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ya zebras have more rhythm

[Master] so far nothing

[Indigo (Lisa)] False alarm! I thought I heard something

[Indigo (Lisa)] Seems fine to me.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Attack: Giagger:: is now ARMED.

[Master] anyone with firebuilding?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Shur)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton: Weather Sense check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 6!!

[Master] they look like healthy fires

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] well, its cloudy

[Master] anything else?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (keep rolling - they will hit sometime and you will be brilliant!)

[Master] that is what Sarengar did

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think we should just go about our business

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol

Branwyn (Lisa) shrugs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's go then.

Branwyn (Lisa) catches up to Indigo and Anton

[Master] Joseph Shortkin, Jilly, Wu Sen Cho, Branwyn, Howard Plum and Lord Branadarus moved 46'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 68'07".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Attack: Giagger:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] Ok,

[Master] so next?

[Master] Mario? d20

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] good night folks!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes we love them encounters)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is fine)

[Mario Laptop] I am back at the keyboard.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Sorry Indigo i hope the dragon doenst carry you too far

[Master] re is

[Master] there is your path

[Master] heading through the woods

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "No one is getting carried away by a dragon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If one by chance does pick you up, get out of your shirt or cloak and fall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] i will catch you if I am here.

[Master] so moving along the path

[Master] Joseph Shortkin, Indigo, Anton, Jilly, Wu Sen Cho, Branwyn, Howard Plum and Lord Branadarus moved 24'10".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin, Indigo, Anton, Jilly, Wu Sen Cho, Branwyn, Howard Plum and Lord Branadarus moved 6'11".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 10'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (surprise!)

[Master] so Anton falls into a trap

[Master] Indigo and Branwyn need Dex checks to avoid it

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Blackie fdown go squish

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] sounds familiar...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] fall down

[Master] Lord Branadarus: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus, Indigo and Branwyn moved 3'10".

[Master] Anton moved 3'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Anton! Are you all right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what kind of trap?)

[Master] Anton falls into a pit, he takes no damage, but he is sinking into a green vile mush that is slowing overcoming him

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i'm sinking, quick!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look at that!

[Master (to GM only)] Ogre #4 moved 65'07".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] and it smells!

[Master] Ogre #3 moved 4'01".

[Master] Ogre #4 moved 8'01".

[Master] Ogre #4 targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 14'11"

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] Takes his lasso that Josepj made him and throws it to anton

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=5] 3 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Ogre #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Ogre #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=5] 15

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Master] Jilly: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Wu Sen Cho: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) takes his lasso that Joseph made him and throws it down to Anton. "Grab this!"

[Lisa] Indigo targets Anton. Distance: 10'01"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=20] -7. HITS Anton (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ok, i have it!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I pull him up this turn?)

[Master] Strenght check to pull your self up and out

[Master] or wait till Indigo can next round

[Master] on Anton' turn

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (ill roll STR on my turn)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Jilly

[Master] Jilly moved 18'03".

[Master] Jilly runs up and takes the rope from Indigo

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ogre #4

[Master] Ogre #4 moved 13'10".

[Master] Ogre #4 targets Anton. Distance: 12'06"

[Master] Ogre #4 targets Jilly. Distance: 14'01"

[Master] Ogre #4 targets Branwyn. Distance: 7'05"

[Master] Ogre #4 targets Joseph Shortkin. Distance: 15'01"

[Master] Ogre #4: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -1. HITS Lord Branadarus (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ogre #4: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: (1d10*2) [1d10=1] 2 added to: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Ogre #4. Distance: 1'09"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=18] -6 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Ogre #4 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ogre #4 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=7] 12 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ogre #4

[Master] Ogre #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-12) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ogre #3. Distance: 28'04"

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Ogre #3.

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ogre #3. Distance: 28'04"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ogre #3: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (10d4) [10d4=2,1,3,2,3,2,2,3,2,1] 21

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] Ogre #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-21) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Howard Plum moved 13'00".

[Master] moves up to help Jilly

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Joseph Shortkin

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 10'04".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin targets Ogre #4. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (18-(d20)-4) [1d20=17] -3 [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (-4)]. HITS Ogre #4 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Ogre #4

[Master] Ogre #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-3) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Anton

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Anton moved 9'11".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ogre #3

[Master] Ogre #3 moved 49'05".

[Master] runs away

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Ogre #3.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 11'01".

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Anton.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 6'09".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ogre #4. Distance: 1'02"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 7. MISSES Ogre #4 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 6. MISSES Ogre #4 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=10] 3. HITS Ogre #4 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ogre #4

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Jilly

[Master] Ogre #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ogre #4

[Master] Ogre #4 moved 22'00".

[Master] Ogre #4 no longer targets Lord Branadarus.

[Master] parting shots

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=4] 9. MISSES Ogre #4 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Indigo gets one more attack Brfanadarus gets one more

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=13] -1 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Ogre #4 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=7] 12 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ogre #4

[Master] Ogre #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-12) - Dying

[Master] Ogre #4 moved 33'07".

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Ogre #4. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=6] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ogre #4

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ogre #4

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ogre #4

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=8] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ogre #4

[Master] Ogre #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -40 (-37) - Dead

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] quick thinking to all of you! Thankyou for saving me

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course

[Indigo (Lisa)] You are all slimy though

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jilly did you bring napkins?

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ill find some leaves and clean up, no need fo ryou all to suffer this nauseating aroma

[Indigo (Lisa)] I hope there is a stream around here soon. You can really wash up.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lets use the dead ogre to mark this trap, we dont want anyone else to be victims of this

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] can we search for treasure or other goodies?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should check if he has any pockets

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ill keep an eye out fo rthe other one that ran off

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 26'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] He might not make it very far with all of branwyn's jaws on him

[Master] Mario can roll 6d5 for how many gold you find on the dead ogre

[Master] I thought jaws was fixed in place

[Master] 5d6

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Roll #1: (d3) [1d3=3] 3, Roll #2: (d3) [1d3=3] 3, Roll #3: (d3) [1d3=1] 1, Roll #4: (d3) [1d3=2] 2, Roll #5: (d3) [1d3=2] 2, Roll #6: (d3) [1d3=1] 1

[Master] so 12 gp

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] and thats why i dont roll

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not sure how running away works actually)

[Indigo (Lisa)] you send them to a target and they stay there until caster tells them to move)

[Master] if you are in melee combat you get a parting shot as they flee, fleeing is triple movment

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but if they are in the middle of chomping on someone and they run so jaws go too since they may be in mid bite?)

[Master] they only go on Branwyn's turn

[Indigo (Lisa)] (odd visuals to contemplate)

[Master] as a game mechanic

[Master] if they moved faster, they could keep up potentially

[Master] but then woudl be quickly out of sight

[Master] and stop working anyway

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tis a weird spell)

[Master] but you still have this pit of vegateble matter

[Master] oozy stinking, with the branches now pressing down into it that were hiding it

Indigo (Lisa) opens empty chest for the gold pieces

[Master] so rolling the ogre into the pit after emptying his pockets

[Indigo (Lisa)] This way we can tell the new stuff from the old stuff when we get home!

[Master] Time of Day: 11:21 AM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] perfect

Indigo (Lisa) looks down at 12 pieces in chest

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should find more things

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] soon enough, im sure, MAster Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) closes it up and gets ready to move again

[Master] ok,

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everyone all right?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ill stay up front, so you all dont have to smell me, and to scout

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] of course

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Attack: Giagger:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] That was a nice throw with that dagger Joseph!

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] Thank you

[Indigo (Lisa)] (another roll?)

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] yes Lisa's turn

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] and one more from Mario

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ugh

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=16] 16

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] ok so it is now getting close to evening

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] oh, this looks familiar, not good memories

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Is that a stream or a path?)

[Master] I can make some new basic forest maps, grins

[Master] that is a stream

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i knowhere there's a loose stone...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This looks like a good place to camp

[Master] hillside to yoru right

[Master] some old ancient crumbled

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And a good place for Anton to take a bath

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] on my way, m'Lady.

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] dont anyone peek!

[Master] it is cold running water

[Master] snowmelt

[Master] as Spring is starting

[Master] so watches?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can heat some)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn wil take first)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (just discussed w Bob; maybe this is assumed)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo secoond)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton third

[Master] who is with each watch?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Branadarus will want to watch with Branwyn)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo is happy with anyone)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mario - do you have preference?)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ( i dont)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how about Howard and Joseph?)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Ill w Joseph, so Wu Sen w Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sounds good)

[Master] so first watch make your roll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 19'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 18'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 28'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 20'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 30'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=20] 20

[Master] and middle watch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 24'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 20'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=16] 16

[Master] and third watch

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Master] Howard Plum moved 25'09".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] o

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] m

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] g

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 20'10".

[Master] Anton moved 28'02".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 6'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you are fine - set yourselves up )

[Master] that I need a d12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 1'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jilly moved 1'07".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 6'08".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 36'01".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I say Howard in the ring, incase we need to wake the others

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i cannot seem to move him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (think Bob has to - he is an immovable object with no character sheet)

[Master] Howard Plum moved 17'09".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Lord and Lady Bran should not spoon. Waking him will surely wake her too

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they are not! they are just in close proximity)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] bob is recreating some stuff. please stand by

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol, i n camp, under a blanket. NOT spooning...sure...

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] I thinki he is proficient in Kanoodling

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol - then don't wake them up

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] we are restarting, bob is down

[Master] restarting

[Master] brb

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 17 21:05:12 EDT 2016 ====

[Master (to GM only)] Troll #2 moved 171'06".

Mario Laptop has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 21:07:22 EDT 2016

Mario Laptop is receiving the map basic forest...

Mario Laptop has received the map basic forest.

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Troll #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Troll #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Initiative changed from 12 to 22.

[Master] Initiative changed from 20 to 30.

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Joseph Shortkin

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 37'07".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin targets Indigo. Distance: 0'07"

Master shakes Indigo

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] Howard Plum targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 0'07"

Master shakes

[Master] Lord Branadarus: FIT check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anton

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 15'04".

[Mario Laptop] Anton targets Troll #1. Distance: 1'08"

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton: Attack: Giagger: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 22 GOING: Troll #2

[Master] Troll #2 moved 44'03".

[Master] Troll #2 targets Indigo. Distance: 5'00"

[Master] Troll #2 targets Joseph Shortkin. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] Troll #2: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -4. HITS Joseph Shortkin (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Troll #2: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 11. MISSES Joseph Shortkin (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Troll #2: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 0. HITS Joseph Shortkin (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Troll #2: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d8+4) [1d8=5] 9 added to: Joseph Shortkin

[Master] Troll #2: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+4) [1d4=2] 6 added to: Joseph Shortkin

[Master] Joseph Shortkin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 30 GOING: Troll #1

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 21:17:41 EDT 2016

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Indigo gets a Con check to wake up

[Master] at a plus 8

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 8

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -5

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 6

[Lisa] sorry - major cat accident in living room

[Master] Troll #1 moved 2'06".

[Master] Troll #1 moved 5'06".

[Master] Troll #1 targets Anton. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Troll #1 moved 6'07".

Lisa is receiving the map basic forest...

Lisa has received the map basic forest.

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 3. HITS Anton (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 2. HITS Anton (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 12. MISSES Anton (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Troll #1: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+4) [1d4=3] 7 added to: Anton

[Master] Troll #1: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+4) [1d4=2] 6 added to: Anton

[Master] Anton's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[Lisa] can someone tell me where I am?

[Mario Laptop] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Indigo is in the middle there

[Lisa] awale? roll init?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Kanoodling in the ring

[Master] by the Troll

[Master] you roll to wake up

[Master] then Int

[Master] and then you will be going first on the next round

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] *init

[Lisa] ok - thought I saw someone wake him

[Master] they tried to, that is why you get a plus 8

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] but that fails on a 20

[Master] so THIS round now

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] on round two Indigo gets to try again

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] so he is up

[Master] attacks next round

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=1] -1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] but can stand up and have his swords this round

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Joseph Shortkin

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: 0 (-5). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 6 (1).

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (18-(d20)) [1d20=3] 15. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 6).

Indigo (Lisa) grabs his swords and stands up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ouch)

[Master] Joseph Shortkin targets Troll #2. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (18-(d20)) [1d20=16] 2. HITS Troll #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Troll #2

[Master] Troll #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Damage v L: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Troll #2

[Master] Troll #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] Howard Plum targets Troll #2. Distance: 4'11"

[Master] Howard Plum casts a spell against Troll #2: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. NOTE: Not available.

[Master] for (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5

[Master] Troll #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anton

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton: Attack: Giagger: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 22 GOING: Troll #2

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 21:25:32 EDT 2016

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how is that magic weapon working? +1 or 2?)

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] -1. HITS Anton (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 8. MISSES Anton (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -6. HITS Anton (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Troll #1: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+4) [1d4=4] 8 added to: Anton

[Master] Troll #1: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d8+4) [1d8=6] 10 added to: Anton

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] apparently not at all

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Anton's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-18) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why I mentioned)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hi Michael!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (You have nice timing :) )

[Master] INIT: 30 GOING: Troll #1

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Hey Michael

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -6. HITS Anton (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mharm-15549] Hey guys

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 3. HITS Anton (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] ROUND: 3

[mharm-15549] I need one moment to tell you. I will be fading in and out as I'm using sattelite interent

[mharm-15549] On the road

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you doing okay?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (know this wasn't a great day for you)

[Master] both are there for you Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I am good, tried to get on as soon as I can. I probably have an hour and half before battery dies and thank you bob.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Currently underr attack?

[Master] yes to Michael, roll Con check for both

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay one moment. Turck bouncing around :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: CON check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: CON check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] can roll Init for both

[Master] and they can do things here on round 3

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=8] 18

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Alright. Rolled for Both

mharm-15549 is receiving the map basic forest...

mharm-15549 has received the map basic forest.

[Master] ok

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That's better

Indigo (Lisa) looks over and sees Anton almost ready to drop and shouts "Handle this one!" and barrels over to Anton

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 42'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I know he can take a swipe at me)

[Lisa] Indigo targets Troll #1. Distance: 2'11"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 6. MISSES Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -6. HITS Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Troll #1

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -3. HITS Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Troll #1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Joseph Shortkin

[Master] Troll #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 5. MISSES Troll #2 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I did wrong damage - does it matter?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I should fix)

[Master] try to fix

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob, hard to tell on scuch a small screen. Do I have the ability to move Hugh and attack?

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 10'00".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray targets Troll #2. Distance: 1'10"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok erase the 16)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Cant tell distance

[Master] there you go

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Troll #1

[Master] Troll #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (16) - Unharmed

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=8] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Troll #1

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] thanks bob

[Master] Troll #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-15) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (1 pt difference)

[Master] Hugh can roll his attack

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] large or small. I assume large

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=1] 12 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Troll #2 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] huh, guess it doesn' tmatter. :)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] What should Neigth do Lisa?

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anton

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Any seriuosly injured people?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 33'02".

BiBo has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 21:37:38 EDT 2016

BiBo is receiving the map basic forest...

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 66'09".

BiBo has received the map basic forest.

[Master] INIT: 22 GOING: Troll #2

[Master] Troll #2 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 1'10"

[Master] Troll #2: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -6. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Troll #2: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -3. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Troll #2: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 4. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Troll #2: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+4) [1d4=1] 5 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Troll #2: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+4) [1d4=2] 6 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Troll #2: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d8+4) [1d8=7] 11 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi Marco!)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-22) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 30 GOING: Troll #1

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Holy crap

[BiBo] ((::looks around at the trolls and decides to go back home::))

[Master] Troll #1 moved 1'02".

[Master] Troll #1 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'04"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Wow

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] -1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 3. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Troll #1: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 7. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Troll #1: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+4) [1d4=1] 5 added to: Indigo

[Master] Troll #1: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+4) [1d4=4] 8 added to: Indigo

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 21:38:44 EDT 2016

TMO is receiving the map basic forest...

TMO has received the map basic forest.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 4

[BiBo] ((can I roll init?))

[Master] Troll #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Troll #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (3) - Heavily Wounded

TMO leaps into combat and saves everyone's lives.

[Master] yes to both Marco and TMO you can roll Init

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=9] 19

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey TMO!~

[BiBo] Leatherus: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=2] 11

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice timing to all three of you)

[TMO] I see you're not all dead without me yet.

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Also sorry bob, but I think We skipped Nieth?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Or am I mistaken?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=20] -7. HITS Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] no you are not

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Troll #1

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -5. HITS Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] what did you want to do with her?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=7] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Troll #1

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 5. MISSES Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -5. HITS Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Troll #1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Leatherus

[Master] Troll #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-26) - Dying

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Wanted he cast Orison for healing

[Master] Orison only doens 1 hp per round

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Anton and Hugh are pretty fudged up :)

[Master] takes a turn to do all the healing

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh, then attack with Bob?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] *Bow sorry

[TMO] yah, orison is the non-combat healing spell. ;)

[BiBo] Leatherus moved 16'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that other one is almost dead)

[Master] she can stay out of it

[Master] or she can help with the follow up

[BiBo] Leatherus targets Troll #2. Distance: 2'05"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he'll be dead this round)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Arlight

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No problem then

[Indigo (Lisa)] (someone's got to hit it :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[BiBo] ((I get 1 attack right?))

[Master] yes

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((16-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=13] -3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Troll #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Leatherus: Damage v L: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((3d6)+6+2+1) [3d6=6,4,3] 22 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Troll #2

[Master] Troll #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-22) - Dead

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] WOW

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (That is one big ass sword)

[BiBo] I am back at the keyboard.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Youre welcome

[TMO] and I believe that at neg 10 they actually stay dead. no healing

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] TY

[Indigo (Lisa)] (got to love leatherus)

[TMO] burn 'em anyways though, I always say. Unless a mage needs some spell components

Indigo (Lisa) searches the troll in front of him

[Indigo (Lisa)] Trolls have to have something

[Leatherus (BiBo)] :gives a bow:: "Hope no one needed that troll alive"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to Lisa only)] I know there is so much to cover. Can you give the basics of what we are doing. Not the full story, just what you need me to do?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] rofl

[Lisa] Where are we?

[Lisa] We made it to the Duke who was irritated and didn't want to talk to anyone

[Lisa] No new info

[Lisa] he gave us use of the hunting cabin

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Pompous ass. The duke not you.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((I seem to remember trolls being able to regenerate even if you hack them into little pieces, regardless of the damage they have taken))

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay that sums it up. Just looking for stuff right?

[Lisa] we analyzed the maps Ilero got and found 3 likely places

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Excellent, then at least we have a lead

[Lisa] we are investigating the first one which is about a day and a half out

[Master] Mario can roll percentage dice please

[Lisa] we have already gotten through one day

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=35] 35

[Lisa] that was 3rd watch

[Master] and yes to Marco, cut to little pieces eventually comes back

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((so yeah, we should burninate them))

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Burn them

[Lisa] so we should be looking for a hidden spit between 4 hillsides

[Master] and 2d4 now please Mario

[Lisa] spot

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Roll: (2d4) [2d4=2,4] 6

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay, that at least gives us a landmark to base of up

[Master] Indigo and Anton find 6 gems there

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] *off up

[Master] Time of Day: 06:19 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 4th, 1266 TGR.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::gets to work burning troll while the smart folk look at maps::

[Master] and morning comes

[TMO] (now I want a collection of chopped up troll in jars. Just to watch them squirm on the shelves for years)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Helaing time?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol TMO

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] yes, pls!

[TMO] (I don't know what your problem is. my people feel fine)

[TMO] (brb)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] HA!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((I think they would regrow and shatter the jars))

Lisa puts gems in the chest with the 12 gold pieces

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yay gems

[Indigo (Lisa)] See Anton! Our treaure looks better already!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] those coins arent as lonely any more!

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 250. Level-up!

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 250. Next level in 27537.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 500. Next level in 38268.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 250. Next level in 6749.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 500. Next level in 37737.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 250. Next level in 0.

[Master] Anton XP award: 500. Next level in 8003.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 250. Next level in 954.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho XP award: 250. Next level in 0.

[Master] Jilly XP award: 250. Next level in 0.

[Master] Joseph Shortkin XP award: 250. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 250. Next level in 21216.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 340780.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Since when is a group of 12 lonely?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we designated a special loot chest)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay for all you spellcasters how does casting work?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Nice Lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Loot Crate

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 35'11".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 9'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shur, you're good with fires?

[Indigo (Lisa)] For the trolls?

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 270. Next level in 340510.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 135. Next level in 21081.

[Master] Joseph Shortkin XP award: 135. Next level in 0.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 135. Next level in 819.

[Master] Anton XP award: 270. Next level in 7733.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tell us when it is morning)

[Master] now

[Master] morning has come

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I believe it is

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls over and opens her eyes

[Master] you are one day out from the hunting lodge

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Eww! Another awful smell.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hope we make it :)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] its not me this time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What happened?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Smelly trolls

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ohh that explains it.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Wipes sword "hope you didn't need any alive."

Branwyn (Lisa) nudges Branadarus

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] heeem

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] snort

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "I don't need any trolls"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (pull a jilly and kick him awake)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] good morning

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good morning

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Good Morning M'Lord

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have to go memorize

Lisa is receiving the map basic forest...

Lisa has received the map basic forest.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] YAWMS

Homer has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 21:54:01 EDT 2016

Homer is receiving the map basic forest...

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so what happened there Anton?

Homer has received the map basic forest.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] wanting to keep all the glory?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 13'08".

[Master] Homer moved 11'06".

Branwyn (Lisa) sits off to the side with her books

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] trolls. two came out of the forst, we stooped them, so you could keep LadyBran safe and warm

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] good man

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Rolls eyes

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] don't be afraid to wake me up

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] if i may, m'Lord, maybe you shouldnt sleep so close to her

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but I understand wanting to handle it your self

[TMO] (bac)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I promise you can still slip a sword inbetween us

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] not that I myself care, m'Lord, but it could cause us to wake her while we wake you

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] yes m"lord

Anton (Mario Laptop) turns away kinda embarassed

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 1 (2), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- # Memorized: 2 (+1), CHANGED: Whip o' Pain -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

TMO is receiving the map basic forest...

TMO has received the map basic forest.

TMO is receiving the map search area...

TMO has received the map search area.

Mario Laptop is receiving the map basic forest...

Mario Laptop has received the map basic forest.

Branwyn (Lisa) after a little while she returns to the group

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 12'01".

[Master] SO the Search map, one inch equals one mile

TMO is receiving the map basic forest...

TMO has received the map basic forest.

[Master] you are heading to the middle dot there to investigate

[Master] that is the area where you think the keep might be

TMO is receiving the map search area...

TMO has received the map search area.

[Master] So who is the healer here?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hold on

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i miss Kenna's healing porride, but i miss her more...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bounding around

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Let me switch characters

[Master] Troll #2 moved 39'01".

[Master] Troll #1 moved 22'01".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] shoot! the trolls are moving!!

[Master] Neith of Inholt moved 17'11".

[Master] Anton moved 21'06".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 1'11".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'07".

[Master] Anton moved 2'04".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 3'09".

[Master] Indigo moved 1'09".

mharm-15549 is receiving the map basic forest...

mharm-15549 has received the map basic forest.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'06".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Do I have time for healing or are we about to be attacked by two more trolls?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branafarus healed over night?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Also, what language do they speak?

[Master] yes to Lisa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no it is morning)

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (2) - Unharmed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we eat trolls for breakfast)

[TMO] (eww)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that didn't sound right)

[TMO] (the ultimate in filling foods)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((I guess I am skipping breakfast))

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (especially fi they are trying to reassemble in our guts)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((Well you cook them of course. Who eats raw meat?))

TMO is receiving the map basic forest...

TMO has received the map basic forest.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (trolls probably do :) )

[TMO] (acid also stops the regeneration)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((good point))

[Master] so Neith has all her spells for the day, you have to decide how many to use to heal people, will not get any more until tomorrow morning

[Master] Anton has 7 points left and Joseph has 3 left

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (forgot the bring the beetle acid juice)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I get two levl 2 and three level 1 correcft?

[Master] and Hugh has 9 left

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Jeeze guys

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (eek did not see joseph)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where did he go?)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::decides it is probably a good idea to switch into his nice armor and does so while people get healed::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't see his icon)

[Master] Neith gets 3 first level spells plus two bonus ones

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay, well Joseph, then Anton, then Hugh: Cure moderate wounds, Curte Moderate Wonds, and then one level 1 Orison if you are okay with it bob

[Master] and then 2 second level spells with two bonus ones

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Oh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you can use orison now)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Cure moderate wounds would probably be better right?

[Leatherus (BiBo) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified:

[Master] and I think that you need to talk it over with others

[Master] before just doing it

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] What do oyu all suggest?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (orison is guaranteed points - cure woulds is a dice roll)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I've never palyed magic user before

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((outside of combat, orison is usually the most cost effective))

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Oh, okay. That's good to know

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Any ohter takers/

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((its really slow though, 1 hp per round, so not useful during combat))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how many does she get with her orisons?)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((level +3 I believe))

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((up to 9 max))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so 7)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Three casts I think. Plus two bonus ones If I understand that correctly

[Master] yes and yes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So a total of 4 casts right?

[Master] 5

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay

[Master] 3 plus 2 is 5

[Master] grins

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] mistyping with car

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((orisons are actually priest versions of cantrip, so one "casting" of it allows you to make a bunch of little effects. Everyone just uses them for healing though))

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Oh

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Alright, well if everyone is in agreement then three orisons and we save the other two for emergencies

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Is that okay?

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((you can't save them for later))

[Master] so he can save two spells to cast later

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Whynot?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he can id he doesn't cast)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) (to Master only)] confused

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so 1 to each - anton, Hugh and joseph?)

[Master] you get to cast 1 orison per each first level spell

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yes

[Master] each one will do 7 points

[Master] so three first level spells cast

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and other PCs get to fight)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay

[Master] Anton's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (7) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Joseph Shortkin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (7) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (7) - Moderately Wounded

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((thought you get level+3 orisons for one 1st level spell, each orison does 1 hp if used for healing, which is why its slow))

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So now I have two spells left but they are level 2 only right?

[Master] now Neith has 2 first level spells left and 4 second level spells

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Should we do two more Orisons or wait and see?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Up to you guys

[Master] does not get any more spells until tomororw morning

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if you know you are going to log out we might ask you to cast before you go)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((lets face it, you are going to be using your spells on healing anyway, might as well top people up ;) )

[Homer] Good fighting !

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Alright then lets do it. But lets save one spell

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Another stowaway!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good morning Homer

[Master] so one more Orison

[Master] then you need to target and cast the second level spells

[Master] those are random ammounts of points back

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yes. On who needs it most and then alright

[Master] and how do you want to distribute the 7

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] On who needs it most

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] The best fighter

Indigo (Lisa) puts on his chain mail

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Homer, did you finish your chores? No Watching the Adults Battle if you didnt do your chores..

[Master] Anton's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (7) - Moderately Wounded

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] For now, I would like to save the rest

[Master] ok

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Thank you for helping me bob

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -5 (0). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 1 (6).

[Master] Howard is finished with his memorizing his magic missle

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Thank you Mis Neith

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] so very Neith of you!

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Rools Eyes "It's what I do." Whacks him with Shepards Crook on the head

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (causing 2 more pts of damage)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] NO Don't give bob ideas

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ( you know thats going to be the go-to line evry time she heals, right?

[Master] ok

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'02".

[Master] Leatherus moved 4'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'04".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Heads up, moving into scetchyt service are. Might lost you)

[Master] so now Marco can make the encounter check

[Master] for the morning

[Leatherus (BiBo)] 1d20?

[Master] yes

Branwyn (Lisa) quietly to Joseph "please take it easy today."

[Homer] I did the dishes and did some studying and took a nap

[Leatherus (BiBo)] (1d20) [1d20=20] 20

[Leatherus (BiBo)] you are welcome

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very good Homer

[Master] and TMO is next

[TMO] noooo! Say it ain't so! Don't make me roll the dice master!

[TMO] (1d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Master] and again for the midday

Homer nap

[TMO] (1d20) [1d20=9] 9

Indigo (Lisa) hands Branadarus the spyglass

[Indigo (Lisa)] Want to see if you can see the hills you were talking about?

[TMO] (careful! the hills have eyes!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We might be almost there

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((so do potatoes))

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Master] and a d12 please TMO

[TMO] (1d12) [1d12=8] 8

[TMO] my apologies to all in advance

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe now's not the right time for examining the landscape

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I still can't believe how many characters are on the map)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are a huge party)

[Master] and you see a large bear stumble out onto the path, obviously just woken up from hibernation and very hungry

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((no, we are an army))

Homer wake up

[TMO] (where is our bear tamer when we need him?)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Want hye try lure away wit' food?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] form a circle around the wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can try to put it back asleep

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((is it interested in an army of people?))

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Bear #6. Distance: 43'09"

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat Sep 17 22:24:46 EDT 2016

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Bear #6: Sleep: (2d4) [2d4=1,3] 4 hit dice worth of creatures fall asleep, no save.

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Bear #6.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((Ima guess its higher hd than that))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yeah - not a great roll)

[Master] shakes its head

[Master] growls

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::glances around:: "Anyone got any honey?"

[Ilero]] (TMO) digs out some meat or dried fruit, and flies it out with the Hand.

[Master (to GM only)] Bombardier Beetle #10 moved 14'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bombardier Beetle #9 moved 4'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bombardier Beetle #8 moved 7'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Bombardier Beetle #7 moved 6'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Bombardier Beetle #6 moved 4'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Bombardier Beetle #5 moved 2'02".

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bear #6. Distance: 39'03"

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10, Bombardier Beetle #6, Bombardier Beetle #5, Bombardier Beetle #9, Bombardier Beetle #7 and Bombardier Beetle #8 moved 5'02".

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10 moved 6'06".

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10 moved 8'10".

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10 targets Bear #6. Distance: 4'08"

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 22:27:03 EDT 2016

mharm-15549 is receiving the map forest 4...

mharm-15549 has received the map forest 4.

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Bear #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d6) [2d6=6,5] 11 added to: Bear #6

Ilero (TMO)] No fair sending two encounters at the same time!

[Master] Bear #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-11) - Lightly Wounded

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "... what just happened?"

[Bear #6 (Master)] AARRGGGGG

[Master] Bear #6 moved 31'11".

[Master] Bear #6 targets Indigo. Distance: 4'07"

[Master] Bear #6 targets Leatherus. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why is attacking us and not the beetle?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Stupid bear

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bear #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((bugs are scary))

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=8] 6 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Jilly: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Wu Sen Cho: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Leatherus: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=3] 12

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=5] 15

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'10".

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Lisa] Indigo targets Bear #6. Distance: 0'02"

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 2. HITS Bear #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bear #6

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=20] -7. HITS Bear #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bear #6

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] -2. HITS Bear #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bear #6

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -6. HITS Bear #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=7] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bear #6

[Master] Bear #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-28) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Initiative changed from 13 to 15.

Ilero (TMO)] (fireball the beetles!)

[mharm-15549] no that was for Neight one moment

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Time of Day: 12:20 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 4th, 1266 TGR.

[Master] Time of Day: 12:20 PM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 4th, 1266 TGR.

[mharm-15549] test

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are we in a wooded area where fire would be disaster?)

[Master] end of winter beginning of spring

[Master] so wet out

[Master] but yes you are in a lot of woods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure I want to set a blaze

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (split between 10 - 3and 7 - 2)

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Bombardier Beetle #10. Distance: 53'02"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Bombardier Beetle #10: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=1,1,3,2,1] 13 damage

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bombardier Beetle #7

[Master (to GM only)] Bombardier Beetle #10: No adjustments made.

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-5) - Dying

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 26'02".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Leatherus

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((I get 2 attacks now?))

[Master] sure

[BiBo] Leatherus targets Bear #6. Distance: 3'01"

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic:: is now ARMED.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((16-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=9] 1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Bear #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((16-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=12] -2 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Bear #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Leatherus: Damage v L: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((3d6)+6+2+1) [3d6=1,4,4] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bear #6

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Leatherus: Damage v L: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((3d6)+6+2+1) [3d6=3,6,3] 21 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bear #6

[Master] Bear #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -33 (-39) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bombardier Beetle #5

[mharm-15549] He rally does do a crap ton of damage. He's like a sarn tank

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #5 moved 28'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (now we throw the bear at the beetles :) )

[mharm-15549] LOL

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((it helps to be fighting big creatures))

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Anton

[mharm-15549] LOL don't waste my healing

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 15'03".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bombardier Beetle #10

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10 moved 30'06".

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10 targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] (3d4) [3d4=1,3,4] 8 points of acid damage

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Joseph Shortkin

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 7'01".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bombardier Beetle #8

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #8 moved 42'00".

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #8 targets Indigo. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] (3d4) [3d4=3,2,3] 8 points of acid damage

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] actually I need a percentage from Indigo please

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Road too bumpy could you please just pick a target and i'll attack?

[Master] (1d100) [1d100=56] 56 for Branadarus

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=21] 21

[Master] wow

[Master] ok roll again

[Master] (1d100) [1d100=22] 22

[Master] Branadarus avoids both

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=9] 9

[Master] so Indigo is not stunned but is deaf

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 33'06".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray targets Bombardier Beetle #8. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] there you go Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Net: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -2

[Master] wrong person

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sorry one moment

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=4] 9 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] (2d6) [2d6=6,4] 10 arounds for Indigo to be deaf

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] For real? Jeeze

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Bombardier Beetle #8. Distance: 12'05"

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 13'07".

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Short Sword:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -4. HITS Bombardier Beetle #8 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 9. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (1d8) [1d8=6] 6 added to: Bombardier Beetle #8

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 36'05".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Jilly

[Master] Jilly moved 32'05".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Bombardier Beetle #6

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #6 moved 37'04".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Ilero]]

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bombardier Beetle #10. Distance: 21'06"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 11'04".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((16-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=4] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #10 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Neith of Inholt targets Bombardier Beetle #10. Distance: 35'03"

[Master] Neith of Inholt targets Bombardier Beetle #5. Distance: 43'09"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Master] There you go Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Shepard's Crook:: is now ARMED.

[Master] no the bow

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=13] 4. HITS Bombardier Beetle #5 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] it is 40 feet away

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] then never mind

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bombardier Beetle #9

Ilero (TMO)] the long arm of the crook

[Master] really?

[Master] why not attack them when they are far away before they get up close to attack you

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] brilliant

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob, i'm bounding around like crazy. Cant read spells

[Master] OK

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can use the bow instead can't you?)

[Master] it is not a spell it is a bow

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thought you said no to bow?

[Master] no I said no to the crook

[Master] you try to hit with the crook

[Master] I can do it for you

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Before that. That's why I thought maybe it was too clost. One moment

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Do you give permission to roll for that?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Shepard's Crook:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d200)) [1d200=154] -136. HITS Bombardier Beetle #5 (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] and again

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d200)) [1d200=167] -149. HITS Bombardier Beetle #5 (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] wow! super roll

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d200)) [1d200=72] -54. HITS Bombardier Beetle #5 (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Ilero (TMO)] ...impressive

[Master] so twice on damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d200)) [1d200=73] -55. HITS Bombardier Beetle #5 (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Ilero (TMO)] I don't think a d200 is right

[Leatherus (BiBo)] helps if you dont roll 1d200

[Master] no more hits

Homer sleep

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think something is up here

[Master] you got two hits, you just need to roll damage on the arrow

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Good Night Homer. Brush your teeth!!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] somewhere the weapon is missing a + that is turning the d20 to a d200

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Arrow; Flight:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yeah, bob I think I'm cheating here

[Leatherus (BiBo)] lemme take a look

[Master] you got two hits

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+2) [1d6=4] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Bombardier Beetle #5

[Master] and again

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+2) [1d6=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Bombardier Beetle #5

[Master] ok

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-9) - Dying

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yay. Thanks for help bob

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we will make him look later)

[Leatherus (BiBo) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified:

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #9 moved 42'09".

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Master] thank you Marco

[Homer] Yes ma,am

[Lisa] Indigo targets Bombardier Beetle #8. Distance: 3'07"

[Leatherus (BiBo) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Neith of Inholt modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Net -- Ability Adj: +0 (0), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Ability Adj: +0 (0), CHANGED: Shepard's Crook -- Ability Adj: +0 (0), CHANGED: Arrow; Flight -- Ability Adj: +0 (0),

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)+2) [1d20=3] 12 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)+2) [1d20=6] 9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)+2) [1d20=4] 11 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((try rolling an attack now? It should be better))

[Master] (3d4) [3d4=1,1,3] 5 points of damage to Indigo from the acid

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d200)) [1d200=191] -173

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Bombardier Beetle #10.

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Bombardier Beetle #8. Distance: 15'03"

[Leatherus (BiBo) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Garotte -- Ability Adj: +0 (null), CHANGED: Light Crossbow -- Ability Adj: +0 (null), CHANGED: Dagger/Dirk, hurled -- Ability Adj: +0 (null), CHANGED: Club -- Ability Adj: +0 (0), CHANGED: Long Sword -- Ability Adj: +0 (0),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Bombardier Beetle #8: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (10d4) [10d4=3,1,1,4,1,2,1,4,4,3] 24

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((guess not...))

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-24) - Dead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this sucks - I used all my little spells)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That was little? Uh. Remind me to never get on her bad side

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 15'03".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Leatherus

[Leatherus (BiBo) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Neith of Inholt modified: Ability Scores - Missile Attack Adjust: (MATK) : CHANGED: +0 (0).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Finish him!)

Yug has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 22:55:12 EDT 2016

Yug is receiving the map forest 4...

Yug has received the map forest 4.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Leatherus moved 19'11".

[BiBo] Leatherus targets Bombardier Beetle #10. Distance: 0'08"

[BiBo] Leatherus no longer targets Bombardier Beetle #10.

[BiBo] Leatherus targets Bombardier Beetle #10. Distance: 0'08"

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((16-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=2] 8 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #10 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Anton

[Yug] just in time to watch combat lol

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bombardier Beetle #10

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 14

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and horrible acid beetles)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((fixed it))

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thx)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((dex bonus didnt have a + next to it))

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Lord Branadarus (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d6) [2d6=2,3] 5 added to: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Joseph Shortkin

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Arrow; Flight:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=13] 0 [MODIFIED (-2)]

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hold on

[Master] you do not have anything to swing at

[Master] and you would have to take a minus 8 to shoot a bow at anything

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] need to slect enemy one moment

[Master] there is no enemy to select

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh

[Master] you can move if you want

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 19'02".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray targets Bombardier Beetle #10. Distance: 1'11"

[Master] now you can swing a sword at it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=2] 11 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #10 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [1d8=6] 6 added to: Bombardier Beetle #10

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ignore that. missed

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Bombardier Beetle #6. Distance: 22'05"

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 21'02".

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS Bombardier Beetle #6 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -2. HITS Bombardier Beetle #6 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (1d8) [1d8=5] 5 added to: Bombardier Beetle #6

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Bombardier Beetle #6

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Jilly

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Bombardier Beetle #6

[Master] (3d6) [3d6=1,5,3] 9 points of acid damage

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (-9) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Ilero]]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((16-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=8] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #10 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Neith of Inholt targets Bombardier Beetle #6. Distance: 49'11"

[Master] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 6. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #6 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 13. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #6 (AC FINAL: 4).

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Sat Sep 17 23:02:51 EDT 2016

mharm-15549 is receiving the map forest 4...

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bombardier Beetle #9

mharm-15549 has received the map forest 4.

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #9 moved 36'03".

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat Sep 17 23:03:09 EDT 2016

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 26'08".

[mharm-15549] Might have to call it soon

[Lisa] Indigo targets Indigo. Distance: 0'00"

[mharm-15549] Bad serice area

[Lisa] Indigo targets Bombardier Beetle #6. Distance: 2'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 5. MISSES Bombardier Beetle #6 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -5. HITS Bombardier Beetle #6 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bombardier Beetle #6

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-8) - Dying

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=10] 3. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) waves her hand and sends the jaws flying over to the last beetle

[mharm-15549] Lol

[Master] the one that Leatherus is attacking? or the one that is continuing on its way ignoring the group?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You want the roll again?)

[Master] which one are you attacking

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d4) [1d4=2] 2, Roll #2: (d4) [1d4=3] 3, Roll #3: (d4) [1d4=3] 3, Roll #4: (d4) [1d4=3] 3, Roll #5: (d4) [1d4=1] 1, Roll #6: (d4) [1d4=2] 2, Roll #7: (d4) [1d4=1] 1, Roll #8: (d4) [1d4=4] 4, Roll #9: (d4) [1d4=2] 2, Roll #10: (d4) [1d4=2] 2

[Master] you said the last beetle

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((IGNORE US?! The indignity! Kill it! Kill it now!))

[mharm-15549] heh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no the one here not the one tha ran away>)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he is gone)

[Master] Bombardier Beetle #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-10) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I shall be more specific in the future )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry)

[mharm-15549] Sorry for the trouble guys. Thanks Bob for helping me. Cant see and I now hate 1-15 southbound

Indigo (Lisa) jumps up and down patting his ears and shaking his head

[Indigo (Lisa)] I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING!!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((are you driving and gaming?))

[mharm-15549] Passenger :)

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 20981.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 100. Next level in 6649.

[Master] Joseph Shortkin XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 100. Next level in 27437.

[Master] Anton XP award: 200. Next level in 7533.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 37537.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 38068.

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 100. Level-up!

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 340310.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((oh. Then traffic doesnt matter. game on :P))

[mharm-15549] Level up? What is this? I have never seen it happen before/

[mharm-15549] This calls for wine

[mharm-15549] and a toast

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((leatherus has been beyond the xp needed to level all night))

Branwyn (Lisa) runs over to Indigo and puts finger to lips "Shhhh, It will get better"

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "That is indeed what she said."

[Ilero]] (TMO) offers to clean out Indigo's ears with a knife.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I CAN'T HEAR YOU

[mharm-15549] (Battery at 6 percent)

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs and pats his head

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Miss Jilly, come join us again, the beetles are dead

[Master] see you in two weeks Michael, no game next week

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 18'09".

[Master] Jilly moved 25'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Godnight Michael!

[mharm-15549] The hell? No i'm playing to the bitter end

[mharm-15549] :)

[Yug] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jondar (Yug)] Is it safe to come out?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (smiles - good night when it hits 1)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 26'09".

mharm-15549 grins

[mharm-15549] thanks

[Master] so that is mid day now

[Master] three more checks to go

[mharm-15549] Oh no haha

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we see the place anywhere close?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have gone a half day)

[Master] you can see you are getting into the hills more

[Leatherus (BiBo)] So who's rolling next?

[Master] who wants to roll ?

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Ill do it I guess

[Leatherus (BiBo)] (1d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Leatherus (BiBo)] (1d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Leatherus (BiBo)] (1d20) [1d20=5] 5

[Master] and there we go

[Master] Indigo moved 9'02".

[mharm-15549] okay last chance for spells

[mharm-15549] quick

[Leatherus (BiBo)] heal!

[mharm-15549] okay

[mharm-15549] bob in the interest of time how do I cast spell real quick

[Master] Neith of Inholt targets Anton. Distance: 11'01"

[Master] Howard Plum moved 3'09".

[Master] Neith of Inholt targets Indigo. Distance: 12'06"

[mharm-15549] Okay

[mharm-15549] one moment

[Master] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against Indigo: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=5] -6 points.

[Master] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against Indigo: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=10] -11 points.

[mharm-15549] I was almost there

[mharm-15549] sorry bob

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (17) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against Anton: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=5] -6 points.

[Master] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against Anton: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=7] -8 points.

[Master] Anton's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (14) - Lightly Wounded

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat Sep 17 23:18:23 EDT 2016

[Master] Neith of Inholt targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 5'07"

Homer has left the game on Sat Sep 17 23:18:34 EDT 2016

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (7) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Friend Neith

[Master] so your healer has used all their spells up

Ilero (TMO)] (again - I don't know what your problem is, my people are fine.;) )

[Master] Time of Day: 05:48 PM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 4th, 1266 TGR.

[Master] it is evening in the hills

[Master] and you round a corner and come upon a fire burningin the road

Ilero (TMO)] (JTom has gone to bed. He's talking about joining us each Friday night now. But I will need to actually teach him a bit about the game first)

[Master] Glad to have him if he enjoys it

[Indigo (Lisa)] it is late for him isn't it?

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] he was fun!

[Indigo (Lisa)] he was very cute while you were gone

Ilero (TMO)] (not on our normal schedules, although he won't be able to be on to the end)

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Homer was doing laps around thehouse

[Indigo (Lisa)] was always doing things and exploring

Ilero (TMO)] (I'll teach him some of the game, and let me know if he gets annoying. ;) )

Ilero (TMO)] (at any rate - back to the adventure in progress. FIRE!)

[Jondar (Yug)] Hmm why would there be a fir in the middle of a road?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at it from a distance to see if it looks natural, or made.

[Jondar (Yug)] ((these arent the typos your looking for))

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Fire-building check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Why would there be a bear or giant beetles in the middle of the road? Its a quest. Things just appear in the road. Thats what quests are."

Shurkural (TMO)] I don't see any fire.

[Ilero]] (TMO) grabs both her shoulders and turns her to face the fire.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But is it a natural fire or a magic fire like when I open scrolls

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Shall I go ask?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It does look somewhat controlled

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Yesterday, just after we left the hunting lodge, we came across two fires in from of a cave opening. No one was seen in the area

[Jondar (Yug) (to Master only)] was just going to ask that myself lol

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] related some how? you tell me...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Those were camp fires

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Must be the gnomes."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not road fires

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] sorry, i dont have the fire proficiency to tell them apart

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] (rofl)))

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] :0)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well can we just walk around it?

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Well, I will go ask the fire what its business is here. Shouldnt be but a moment."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It seems to be just sitting there

[Jondar (Yug)] might be trolls someone should go ckeck it out

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::begins to approach the fire::

[Master] Leatherus moved 41'03".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Ill move with you

[Master] it looks like a fire

[Jondar (Yug)] be carfeul and if they start to argue about how to cook you run away.

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Shouts, "Hey! Fire! Are you a gnome illusion?"

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 42'09".

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "You have to tell me if you are, its the law."

[Master] shakes my head

[Master] no response from the fire

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::approaches a bit more::

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((what is it burning? just dirt? Or is there some sort of fuel there?))

[Master] Leatherus moved 14'10".

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Anton moved 14'11".

[Master] a pile of brush with wood

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe its bandits who will come out and ambush us

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::turns to Anton:: "Looks like an ambush to me."

Indigo (Lisa) grins at Leatherus

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i think so

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] can we feel the heat?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can't ambush us if we're expecting you!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] see the snow melting around it?

[Master] not close enough to feel the heat

Indigo (Lisa) looks around

[Master] but yes you can see bare ground around it

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::shouts:: "You can come out and ambush us now!"

Ilero (TMO)] We promise be surprised!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Where's Erick/Dominic with Smokey Bear?

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "We have so much gold to be ambushed out of us!"

[Master] lol

[Master] lol

[Anton (Mario Laptop) (to Mario Laptop only)] me to Leatherus "is 12 gp really that much?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is silly.

Anton (Mario Laptop) to Leatherus "is 12 gp really that much?"

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] oh but we have gems too!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Yes. Yes it is. That fire only takes like 1 copper to set up. Thats a huge return on investment"

[Jondar (Yug)] It keeps the children occupied

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Wu Sen Cho "They aren't always like this"

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lets get closer to fell the heat

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::approaches the fire some more::

[Master] Leatherus and Anton moved 17'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But this does seen a fairly obvious trap

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "You know illusions can mimic heat, right?"

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] um, sur ei did, im smart!

Anton (Mario Laptop) rolls eyes and looks away

[Master] still nothing

[Master] it has been about ten minutes

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i dare you to touch it

[Master] the fire just is slowly burning away

[Leatherus (BiBo)] "Well, lets just put it out I guess." ::starts gathering dirt and snow and tossing it onto the fire::

[Master] sizzzle

[Master] sizzle

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] -same-

[Master] smoke

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] um, now what?

Indigo (Lisa) points "look at the smoke!"

[Indigo (Lisa)] maybe it was a sugnal fire

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we just sent someone a secret message

[Indigo (Lisa)] (signal)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((Is it reacting like a normal fire? Or is it clearly not going out?))

[Jondar (Yug) (to Master only)] can i make an awareness check to make sure we arent going to bne surprised?

[Master] it is clearly going out

[Master] it is very smoky

Indigo (Lisa) coughs

[Master] yes to Guy

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ::continues putting out the fire::

[Jondar (Yug) (to Master only)] sorry alertness not awareness

Ilero (TMO)] We go on?

[Master] ok

[Master] so you go further into the hills?

[Jondar (Yug)] Jondar: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Leatherus (BiBo)] unless they are alive with the sounds of music

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at his map - does this terrain look like the target spot?

[Master] not yet but maybe close

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Orienteering check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] i dont think so, i dont see any X's on the ground

[Master] Ilero thinks you are on teh wrong side of the hill

[Indigo (Lisa)] We need an area surrounded by four hillsides

[Master] you need to go around to the east

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or over the hill?)

[Master] that would do also

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how steep are hills?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how many giants per hill?)

[Master] these are rolling hills with gullies as you see from water run off

[Master] up to one family per hill

[Indigo (Lisa)] (didn't think I would get an answer to that)

Ilero (TMO)] (lol)

[Master] the question is stay here and camp or go further into the hills and camp

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((well, we already have a spot for a campfire...))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (true and open road area where we can see might be better)

[Leatherus (BiBo)] ((and its getting dark, lets park it))

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] ya

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what's difference time wise in going over hill versus going around it?)

[Master] hours

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not days though - not bad then)

[Master] around might be an hour or two, over would be two or three

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] will the cart make it up the hill?

[Indigo (Lisa)] actually going around sounds nicer

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] and safer

[Indigo (Lisa)] and most likely without giant families

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] true

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 500. Next level in 26937.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 500. Next level in 6149.

[Master] Jondar XP award: 1000. Level-up!

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 1500. Next level in 338810.

[Master] Anton XP award: 1500. Next level in 6033.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 1000. Next level in 37068.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 1000. Next level in 36537.

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 500. Level-up!

[Master] Indigo XP award: 500. Next level in 20481.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we camp and build a fire)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :D

[Jondar (Yug)] safer unless the giants start throwking rocks down on us

[Leatherus (BiBo)] Or most likely an easier target for rocks thrown from giant families who are standing on higher ground...

[Master] and then next session in two weeks we do the night watches, grins

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] lol, true

[Master] Thank you all

[Master] it was very fun

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you!

[Yug] yay a level

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] very very cool, my first BD game from cover to cover

[Master] and you are very close to the first site which is very good

[Leatherus (BiBo)] was nice seeing you folk

Ilero (TMO)] (sorry I had to miss so much of it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hope we get to see Guy and Marco a bit more often

[Indigo (Lisa)] so nice to have you back

[Indigo (Lisa)] even for a bit

[Leatherus (BiBo)] doubt I can be a regular for the moment, but I might pop in from time to time

[Master] always good to have you

Ilero (TMO)] and thanks for showing JTom around a bit.

[Master] he did fine,

[Leatherus (BiBo)] laters!

[Indigo (Lisa)] okay crashing now - goodnight everyone!

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Bye all!!!

[Master] night

Lisa has left the game on Sat Sep 17 23:46:19 EDT 2016

Ilero (TMO)] (night! Thanks for the game!)

BiBo has left the game on Sat Sep 17 23:46:23 EDT 2016

[Anton (Mario Laptop)] Nice meeting you Guy! thanks fo rthe banter!

[Yug] nice meeting you and im always up for banter

[Yug (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jondar modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 70000 (40000). Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 7 (6). Thief: (RGL) : CHANGED: 7 (6).

Mario Laptop has left the game on Sat Sep 17 23:47:28 EDT 2016

[Master] next time you are in GUy you can update skills

[Master] and roll for HP

[Master] etc.

[Yug] how do you roll dice again? lol

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 17 23:48:39 EDT 2016

[Yug] ill definetly have to find time somehow to do both lol

[Master] have a good night

[Yug] happy birthday sir

[Master] thank you

Yug has left the game on Sat Sep 17 23:49:20 EDT 2016


XP awarded