View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Sep1004

Sep 10 04 - Sea Devils

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

Fritz has joined the game.

Fritz has left the game.

Fritz has joined the game.

Lorie has joined the game.

[Lorie] Hey there....

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] greetings

[DM] how are you tonight

[DM] ready for the map?

[Fritz] Howdy want me to show you

[Fritz] sure

[DM] it is coming Lorie

[DM] ok

[DM] Fritz you have that

[DM] lorie is still at 33%

[Fritz] Why are you using the boat as a map and not a fig? Just convert it to icon size 100 and you can put us on the water and just move the boat where you want for ocean battles

[Fritz] Hiya Lorie

[DM] she is still loadeding

[DM] and I thought this would be nice to have as the standard one

[DM] rather than the shield

[Fritz] Ahhh Bet you didn't know you could do that. Then you could have us all just follow the ship and when you want someone to go bellow you move them to the back :)

[DM] well, this way everone can move thier own icons

[DM] lorie just finished loading

[DM] now that she saves it locally

[DM] will be fine when others show up

[DM] You saw your two new icons fritz?

[Fritz] yes

[DM] ok

[DM] this map might be hard for Lorie to use,

[DM] so we might not be able to do this,

[DM] which is a pity

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay... I think I'm caught up

[DM] wonderful

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] How are you both doing tonight?

[DM] not bad

[DM] waiting for the crowd to show up

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Bob, do you know if Broward is still short teachers?

[DM] always

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Mike just left to get Jessica and then they'll be there...

[DM] can not imagine notbeing short

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Any chance they need French teachers?

[DM] you missed the ending last time lorie

[DM] do not see why not

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] yes... I did

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::nods :: Okay

[DM] www.browardschools.com

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'll go take a peek.

[DM] there is a doc on teh left side

[DM] rescue at sea

[Fritz] Hiya Lorie sorry was on the phone

[DM] sums up what happens

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hey Fritz...how are you this evening?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I can see the icon but nothing happens when I double click on it

[DM] no that is a note to tell you to look on the left

[Fritz] I am doing well.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I am talking about the tree on the left

[DM] on the docs section of your campagin tree

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] glad to hear that Fritz

[DM] hmm

[DM] when I double click it opens up

[DM] how about you friest?

[Fritz] Hey bob do some damage to Reign please so I can show you something

[DM] or Fritz if you like that

[DM] Reign Tandem's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 91 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] remember he asked for it Lorie

[DM] he has a new trick for you to do tonight

[Fritz] Frtiz 1 targets Reign Tandem. Distance: 16'10"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] okay... I've made a note

[Fritz] Frtiz 1: Damage v SM: Cure Moderate Wounds: (-(d10+1)) [-(1+1)] -2

[Fritz] Now appply the damage

[DM] well that is not too impressive, your expression needs to have a -1 to make it a bigger negative

[DM] Reign Tandem's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 93 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] but it does work correctly

[DM] do you see that Lorie?

[Fritz] No that is what I rolled

[Fritz] Frtiz 1: Damage v SM: Cure Moderate Wounds: (-(d10+1)) [-(9+1)] -10

[DM] but the spell does 1d10 +1

[Fritz] do it again

[DM] should actually be neg 1d10 - 1

[DM] Reign Tandem's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 103 (10) - Lightly Wounded

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] sort of

[Fritz] See now you can cast a cure spell

[DM] you will be able to cast your healing spells directly on each character

[Fritz] It does negative damage

[DM] Fritz do you understand what I am saying about the expression?

[Fritz] My character can cast cure light and cure medium so I only made those but it works the same

[Fritz] No what do you mean?

[DM] the spell is 1d10 +1

[DM] so to make that correct in the negative way

[DM] you need to set it up

[DM] 1d10 - 1

[Fritz] That isn't the expression for the spell that is the damage itself the spell is like this

[Fritz] Frtiz 1: Cure Light Wounds: By the power of the Ancients be healed for (1d8) [5] 5 points of damage (DC=(10+1) [10+1] 11)

[DM] ok,

[Fritz] Frtiz 1: Cure Moderate Wounds: By the power of the Ancients be healed for (1d10+1) [8+1] 9 points of damage (DC=(10+2) [10+2] 12)

[DM] I like those

[DM] please help Lorie add those to her sheet

[Fritz] Oh heck let me send you the improved def file also I forgot

[DM] I am going to go get some drinks and stuff set up

[DM] email it to me,

[Fritz] I did the spells then figured out how to do the negative damage later

[DM] and I can add it later on, if I have to shut down for any reason

[DM] but we will have it for next time

[DM] will be back in a couple of minutes

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Fritz] I have to log for a sec my sound isn't working brb and then I will helpyou ok Lorie

[Fritz] ?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Good luck

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'm feeding Alyssa anyhoo

Fritz has left the game.

Fritz has joined the game.

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] wb

[Fritz] You know you are tired when you turn off your computer to get your sound to work when all you had to do was turn ON your speakers

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] sorry back

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::laughs:: yes...I fell asleep in the middle of a conversation online the other morning

Trevor has joined the game.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Evening trevor, glad to see you weathered the storm

[Trevor] Yeppers.

[Trevor] I'm confused.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Umm, why?

[Trevor] Can someone tell me what happened last game, I got kicked out into a hurricane :-P

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] well there is supposed to be a summary on the left, but I couldn't open it

[Trevor] Aaaah. Er...

[Trevor] So where is everyone? It's nearly 7.

[Trevor] And where is my gnome?

[Trevor] Bob?

Lior has joined the game.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] LIOR :)

[Trevor] Heeeey, Lior!

[Lior] hyea

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (1) Coming along

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (2) Bob is setting up

[Fritz] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Reign Tandem. Distance: 55'07"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (3) You weren't here last week and Bob will add your icon momentarily

[Trevor] Aaah.

Trevor is receiving the map...

[Fritz] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Cure Light Wounds: (bythepoweroftheancientsbehealedfor{-d8) -1

[Lior] how's the kids lorie?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Good. Alyssa gained 6 ounces :) and Kristen started dance and swimming this week

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] How are classes?

Trevor has received the map.

[Fritz] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Cure Moderate Wounds: (bythepoweroftheancientsbehealedfor{-(d10+1)pointsofdamage) -1

[Fritz] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Cure Moderate Wounds: (bythepoweroftheancientsbehealedfor{-(d10+1)pointsofdamage) -1

[Lior] going great

[Lior] lots of reading, but its cool

[Trevor] Ditto here.

[Lior] all really interesting stuff

[Trevor] 19 credit hours is a biatch though.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Glad to hear that!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] 19 credits? I did that all four years...except the summer semesters

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] plus I worked 2 jobs (and walked uphill 2 miles in the snow with no boots ;) )

[Lior] i only do 16, and 2 pe classes so its 18

[Trevor] Well, I'm used to 12 or 15, so nyah :-P

[Fritz] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Cure Light Wounds: (bythepoweroftheancientsbehealedfor-d8pointsofdamage) -1

[Lior] i'm not allowed to take 19 credits

[Fritz] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Cure Moderate Wounds: (bythepoweroftheancientsbehealedfor-(d10+1)pointsofdamage) -1

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] at some schools you need your advisor's approval

[Trevor] 19 is max here at UCF.

[Trevor] And yeah, needed DEANS approval.

[Trevor] Claw: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Kylia Wolfslayer: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Laila: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Motubo: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Ailea Morakenn: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Reign Tandem: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Laroosh: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Finglass: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Grug: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Alastair: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] E. L. Fudge: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Sadoya: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Frtiz 1: (ansfer.) -1

[Trevor] Frtiz 1 #1: (ansfer.) -1

[Lior] i think i need a 3.5 to take anything above 18, which would be 20

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] When you're taking 3 French and 2 Spanish courses and a Lib arts course... it isn't so bad

[Trevor] WTH?

[Lior] which would let me take one more 4 credit class

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] unless it's the Lit courses... reading "Waiting for Godot" in French is a bit painful

[Lior] i love that play

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I love how people try and explain what it's about

[Lior] its not supposed to be about anything really

[Lior] its existential

[Trevor] Mmmmm... Existential cake.

BiBo!!! has joined the game.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Yes...that's the point,but people try and put some spin on it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] BIBO :)

[Lior] that's the point of it, is that i\t has no meaning

[BiBo!!!] heyo

[Trevor] Hey Bibo!

[Lior] BIBO!!!

BiBo!!! is now controling Alastair

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] My favorite question is when people say Godot showed up ;)

[Fritz] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Cure Light Wounds: ("bythepoweroftheancientsbehealedfor"-d8"pointsofdamage") -1

[Trevor] Hey, this ship is remarkably well armed.

[Trevor] I like.

Lior is receiving the map...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] let me just go on the record in saying that the pbs studio is the most surreal place I've ever been to

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ROFL, why would that be Marco?

BiBo!!! is receiving the map...

BiBo!!! has received the map.

Lior has received the map.

[Fritz] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Cure Light Wounds: (-d8) [-7] -7

[Fritz] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Cure Moderate Wounds: (-(d10+1)) [-(7+1)] -8

Lior is now controling Sadoya

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, you see everyone running about in a hustle, but it's all drowned out by classical music

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ROFL

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and there's swords and broken glass

[Fritz] I'll work on the wording later but that is the idea lorie

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and the guy who interviewed me had dice on his desk

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'm not sure I followed what you did Fritz.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::cheers for the interviewer:: I hpe that will help you...

[Fritz] Bob wanted to have the wording on the attack dice roll as well. I hadn't done that yet.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it would be cool to have a paying job for once

[Trevor] I'm gonna go order some Chinese and tell carlie I'm not to be disturbed for 4 hours, brb.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Making money is nice, until you have bills

[Sadoya (Lior)] making money is nice cuz it lets you pay your bills

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there is never a point when making money is not nice

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] even bill gates who has more money than he'll ever spend enjoys earning money

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or at least getting it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it's kinda a stretch saying he's earning it

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] do not think he actually likes it anyway

[DM] diminishing returns and all that

[DM] too much in means too much in taxes

[DM] and heck what doyou do with it all anyway

[DM] but in any case

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] get a real online system for playind dnd

[DM] I set the document up to automaticaly send

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] with vr suites

[DM] neural networks

[Sadoya (Lior)] my god... my parents are getting old and i have to sit by and watch it...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ditto

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] correction

[Sadoya (Lior)] my dad was supposed to send me a package with a book i need for class

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] my MOM is getting old

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] dad is doing just fine

[DM] you do not need to watch them you know

[Sadoya (Lior)] he sent it to himself

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lol

[DM] you can just finish it off early

[DM] lol

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that's just wow

[Sadoya (Lior)] my mom came home today and found a package by the door wondering who could have sent them something

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] reminds me of that chocolate milk commercial

[Sadoya (Lior)] and now they're all paranoid cuza Ivan

[Sadoya (Lior)] which i guess you guys are probably somewhat worried about too

[DM] not really worried

[DM] prepared for it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm not

[DM] it is coming

[DM] nothign to worry about

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] but then I'm never worried about hurricanes

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] hurricane days to me are like snow days to you

[DM] smile

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] only no nasty frost bite

[Sadoya (Lior)] yeah, my dad's friend had a bunch of shutters just sitting around, so my dad's gong to pick them up and put them up on my house

[Sadoya (Lior)] i've never had frostbite

[Fritz] Bob put up the Dire Wolf pic for Moradred please

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I have, it sucks

[Sadoya (Lior)] and only one snow day... it was the first one this school has had since 73, and it was during my freshman year

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nice

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well we get a hurricane WEEK so ha!

[Sadoya (Lior)] well, if i didn't have school, i wouldn' tknow what to do with myself

[Sadoya (Lior)] it would probably end up involving a lot of alcohol, and not necessarily me drinking it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] use your imagination crazy person

[Sadoya (Lior)] anyway, i found a 3.5 game up here i'm gonna start playing on sundays

[Sadoya (Lior)] i'm kinda excited about that

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] heh

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] cool

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I gues

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] 3.5..... hmmm

[Sadoya (Lior)] i have to read the pbh

[Sadoya (Lior)] phb

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] It beats not playing at all I suppose

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] brb

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sort of

[Lorie] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sadoya (Lior)] speaking of which... do you have an electronic char sheet for that bibo?

[DM] fixed Fritz

[Sadoya (Lior)] poor fritz

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I think I might

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lemme check

[DM] hey get them to play on Klooge@

[DM] ducks

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or you could shoot them now

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it'll hurt less

[Sadoya (Lior)] no bob, i'm looking forward to playing at an actual table again

[Fritz] I like 3.5 congrats Lior

[DM] there are at least 3 or 5 games that I know of that are table top

[Sadoya (Lior)] i've never played or read or seen in action anything other than 2

[DM] and use klooge

[DM] one guy set up a glass table top

[DM] with a projector

[DM] to show the maps

[Sadoya (Lior)] bob, that's sad

[DM] and stuff

[Sadoya (Lior)] and it would involve money

[Sadoya (Lior)] we're in college

[DM] nods

[Sadoya (Lior)] you put the two together

[DM] ok,

[Sadoya (Lior)] klooge isn't big enough to be pirated, so its not worth the effort

[DM] shakes his head

[DM] sad sad comentary

[Sadoya (Lior)] : )

[Fritz] How do you guys like the boat?

[Sadoya (Lior)] its true, what?

[Fritz] uhmmm ship

[Sadoya (Lior)] beautimous Fritz

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I do have em turns out lior

[Sadoya (Lior)] awesome

[Fritz] Thanks. It has stats and everything bob has them

[Sadoya (Lior)] also, i'm going to see TMBG next saturday!

[Sadoya (Lior)] i'm very happy about that

[Fritz] All the weapons are done with Thac0's etc

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there ya go

[Sadoya (Lior)] thanks BIBO

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] welcome

[Sadoya (Lior)] what kinda weapons? cannons and stuff?

[Fritz] Is there a faster way to load these spells besides copiing them one part at a time?

[DM] no cannons

[Sadoya (Lior)] no gunpowder, eh?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] d20 is like the borg, it's taking over every system and killing it through assimilation

[Sadoya (Lior)] star trek references dont work with me

[Fritz] Ballista, large and reg xbow,

[Sadoya (Lior)] but i get your point

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] not that I'm aware of

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I never seen an episode of star trek, but I know the borg

[Sadoya (Lior)] you brought your griffin?

[Fritz] What is the import file crap I see on the side?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] course I did

[Lorie] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sadoya (Lior)] how big is it?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] horse size

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Lior... there is a website that has character sheets. Let me see if I can send you the link... ::trots off to find it::

[DM] that is the file with teh description of events last week

[Fritz] Was there a new update I forgot to check?

[DM] no

[Sadoya (Lior)] so there's something we should reaD?

[DM] just double click it is a text file

[DM] if you want to

[Fritz] Why is it for each area such as weapons and spells?

[DM] what?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Is that the Rescue at Sea txt?

[DM] yes Lorie

[Fritz] Look at a character sheet bob. There is an import file button

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] okay... read

[DM] ok, yes there is

[DM] on all sheets

[DM] talking about two things at once

[Fritz] Can I use that to import all these damn spells instead of copy and paste each one individually?

[DM] the doc on the left,

[DM] no

[DM] you can import a whole sheet that way

[DM] the entire charcter

[Sadoya (Lior)] so we rescued a sea elf?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] from sharks, ya

[DM] the only way to get something from one sheet to the other is to copy and paste

[Fritz] *&&*&*(&(^^#%$@#$()(*_)*()(*_++_*_+)(_^%^#$@$^

[Sadoya (Lior)] very interesting Fritz

[Sadoya (Lior)] so the sea devils and sahaguins are sharks?

[Fritz] I did over 20 spells each one has 4 collumns that is 4 separate copy and paste that sucks

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yeah, sort of

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] humanoid sharks

[Sadoya (Lior)] yummy

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it's easier to just type em up fritz

[DM] I can answer any questions you guys have

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] can I have a tv?

[Fritz] Nope you should see what I did it isn't

[DM] to watch what?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the all static channel

[Fritz] I have rolls and expressions for percentages and stuff

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] all static all the time

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ah, well, I don't think there's an easier way then

[Trevor] My brain is fried.

[DM] golden brown and delicious

[Sadoya (Lior)] the static is an allegory for a racial battle

[Sadoya (Lior)] the white dots versus the black ones

[Sadoya (Lior)] but they're in constant stalemate

[DM] until the hispanics move next door

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so what's the shhhhhhhh sound represent?

[Trevor] I burst a bunch of blood vessels in my left eye, ell the part that was white is now red.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] how did you manage that?

[Trevor] Really freaky looking.

[Trevor] Happened while I was driving back from class yesterday.

[Sadoya (Lior)] its the sound of a thousand swords clanging within milliseconds of each other in a continuous loop

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and now I have to look at that on sunday?

[Trevor] I'm hoping it will be better by then.

[Sadoya (Lior)] well, you had to look at him before, which i imagine was pretty bad, at least now he'll have an interesting trait

[Trevor] I've been wearing sunglasses all day.

[DM] here I thought that sound was something like the stinging of a thousand million bees

[Sadoya (Lior)] its that too bob

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so a billion bob?

[DM] no,

[DM] a thousand millions

[Trevor] No, a bob-illion.

[Trevor] That made no sense whatsoever.

[DM] i do like that one

[Trevor] And it figures, bob likes it.

[Sadoya (Lior)] i think a million million is a billion, but its different in britian and the states

[DM] it is an obsure stupid joke

[Trevor] *smacks forehead*

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that's a quintillion actually

[Trevor] Yes.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] er, sextillion

[Sadoya (Lior)] potato

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::raises brows at the conversation::

[Trevor] Wait, no.

[Sadoya (Lior)] you wish it was a sextillion

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it is a sextillion

[DM] now now

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

[DM] those are lior's only acting credits so far

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 1 sextillion

[Sadoya (Lior)] that suonds like something out of a hentai movie

[DM] I thought he did two sextillions?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ????

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] hey...baby is looking at the screen

[Trevor] Actually, 1 mil times 1 mil is only a trillion.

[Sadoya (Lior)] quick.. corrupt it!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] dude

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 1,000,000,000 x 1,000,000,000

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

[Trevor] You just did a billion times a billion :-P

[Sadoya (Lior)] those aren't millions, genius

[Trevor] 1,000,000 is 1 million :-)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] whatever, can we get off the math now?

[Sadoya (Lior)] you started it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no, bob did

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lets get some gaming done

[Sadoya (Lior)] bob and i were talking about the sound of struggle and you brought the math up

[DM] I am here

[Trevor] And the award for the math whiz of the year goes too... The 8 year old sitting next to Bibo :-)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, we kill the elf

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and move on

[Trevor] ?>

[Trevor] I think someone is forgetting he's a paladin now :-)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] kill, let die, semantics

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sadoya (Lior)] so much for being here

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, elf, what are you expecting out of us now that you're busy not being dead anymore?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] can we kill the gnome and move on? ::asking as the CE mage in the corner::

[Sadoya (Lior)] if you were supposed to carry a message, why did you stop to eavesdrop?

[Trevor] What did the gnome do to you?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no no, the fremlin

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] well he accused me of having the book

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I know they're both small

[Trevor] What's a Fremlin?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] and well...he's a gmome

[Trevor] Waaaah!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::points at the little red flying naked thing::

[Trevor] I'm confuzzled!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Fremln's are flying lizards with no clothes

[Sadoya (Lior)] how about you bitch about it?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::bitches about it::

[Sadoya (Lior)] good job bibo

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::whatever it is::

[Laroosh (Trevor)] Am I a fremlin?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Trevor no chance you have complete Humainoid?

[Motubo (Trevor)] Or am I?

[Sadoya (Lior)] yes you are now

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] beats me

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] one of them is

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I get em mixed together

[Reginald (Trevor)] I have no second edition books cept for the players guide.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the other being an efreeti It hink it was?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::trying to figure out how the fremlin is in the party since they don't like people and this one seems awful chatty::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hmm...try doing a google search then for a pic of a fremlin

[Sadoya (Lior)] we've had them in the party before

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sadoya (Lior)] you know that's gonna end up in no good, right lorie?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] yes, but that one was afraid of people and had spell casting issues with people

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I am allowed to wonder...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] he might have a great reason that I don't know about... and that's okay.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and last I checked... efreeti tend to be lawful evil

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] stupid forgetting to push enter before going back to reading

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] not an effreeti

[DM] a sha'ir

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] says it is ::points at the character sheet:

[DM] with his jen

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the gen, not the sha'ir

[DM] in any case

[DM] the fremlin

[DM] Fritz will be able to answer toyou all for them

[DM] and about them

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Bob can you please send me the underwater casting rules?

[DM] and with Mike and Jessica coming in

[DM] do not have those digital

[DM] they are in the complete wizard

[DM] but that is a good idea

[DM] I will go grab another doc to put up on the left side

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::shrugs:: still not trusting any creature that as a rule tends to be lawful evil, especially when it's under the control of a flying gremlin

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] okay..grabbing complete wizard now

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Page 73 for those of you playing along at home

mikE has joined the game.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Bob we'll need to review my spell list and discuss any modifications not listed in this book

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hey Mike!

[DM] ok

[Sadoya (Lior)] hey mike

JAA has joined the game.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] JOHN :)

[DM] JOHN!

[Sadoya (Lior)] hey John

[mikE] hi. all.

JAA is receiving the map...

JAA has received the map.

mikE is receiving the map...

[DM] when does the game start

mikE has received the map.

[JAA] hello

mikE is now controling Finglass

[DM] ok,

[Jessica] twassnt john

[Jessica] is jessica

[Jessica] hi

Jessica is now controling Laila

[Sadoya (Lior)] hi jessica

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Oh, evening Jessica

[Laila (Jessica)] hey

[Laila (Jessica)] john must have been the last person to use this puter, so his name was there

[DM] booo we want john

[DM] oops

[DM] I mean Hi Jess

[Sadoya (Lior)] : )

[Laila (Jessica)] oh hush

[Sadoya (Lior)] i was gonna say it, but BOB beat me to it

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[DM] Swimming rules are up now

[DM] also

[Sadoya (Lior)] up where?

[Laila (Jessica)] box on left of campaign tree

[Sadoya (Lior)] yes, i was hoping you'd say that

[Sadoya (Lior)] because that's the first place i looked

[Sadoya (Lior)] in fact, i'm still looking

[DM] how is that Lior

[Sadoya (Lior)] ahh,t here we are

[DM] forced it to you in particular

[DM] you should have two there now

[Sadoya (Lior)] thanks bob

[Sadoya (Lior)] just the one

[DM] rescue is not there for you?

[Sadoya (Lior)] oh that is

[Sadoya (Lior)] i have two rescues now

[DM] ok, swimming and rescue

[Sadoya (Lior)] but only as of a second ago

[DM] I just resent it

[DM] that is why

[DM] I only have one up

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, I ask the elf, what it wants us to do with it now that we've saved it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I have two as well]]'

[DM] she says that she wants to continue on her way north to deliver her message

[DM] sorry, you can likely delete one of them

[DM] you are headed north east

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you think you'll be safe from further attacks?

[DM] she is unsure

[DM] she is a little woosy still

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I take it she is in need of healing then?

[Sadoya (Lior)] lets let her recover for a bit

[Finglass (mikE)] can i shoot it?

[Sadoya (Lior)] maybe tie her hands for our own protection

[DM] she did get a spear in the side

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] right right, I lay on hands

[DM] ok

[Finglass (mikE)] then can i shoot it?

[Laila (Jessica)] why would you shoot her, finglass?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so 8 hp to her

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] she still hurt?

[DM] nods

[Finglass (mikE)] because i had a crappy day at work, and feel like taking it out on bob's npc

[DM] yes she is still hurt lightly

[DM] take it out on Trevor that is what he is here for

[Laila (Jessica)] that's what i do

[Finglass (mikE)] oh is he? i missed him.

[Finglass (mikE)] where's the gnome at?

[mikE] Finglass targets Reginald. Distance: 57'04"

[Reginald (Trevor)] Thanks bob, much appreciated.

[Laila (Jessica)] hee hee

[Laila (Jessica)] now you notice us

[DM] no problem, want you to feel part of the group

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Cure Moderate Wounds: Be healed!!!! Take back (2d8+1) [(1+5)+1] 7 points of damage. (DC=(10+2) [10+2] 12)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] healed yet?

[DM] yes,

[DM] any other questions?

[DM] Lorie? Jessica? did you all read the intro yet?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] she gonna be staying with us for any time or is she off now that she's healthy?

[Laila (Jessica)] yup, i was here last weekl

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Bob...I told you I read that 30 minutes ago, remember?

[DM] yes, was asking about questions from you

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] but thanks for checking. I'm hoping the questions get resolved in a few. I'm feeding the Piggy...

[DM] ok

[DM] going once

[DM] going twice

[Finglass (mikE)] sold!

[Reginald (Trevor)] I'm just confused.

Grug has joined the game.

[Laila (Jessica)] so what else is neew

[Finglass (mikE)] oh, what's the deal with the things?

[DM] ok,

[Laila (Jessica)] yay Brian's here

[DM] what do you need cleared up?

[Grug] hello all

[Laila (Jessica)] hi!

[Finglass (mikE)] did she get any info in the way of their evil plot of death, doom and general unpleasantness?

[DM] greetings brian

[Reginald (Trevor)] Who all these icons are for one.

[Sadoya (Lior)] hey brian

[DM] just what is in the docs

[Reginald (Trevor)] I read the docs.

Grug is receiving the map...

[DM] ok, that is the point we are dealing with right now

Grug has received the map.

[DM] this sea elf

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

[Grug] oh shit, looks like we are in the middle of combat, whats up?

[DM] all the detail that you know right now are in the docs

[Laila (Jessica)] not in combat

[Sadoya (Lior)] no combat

[Finglass (mikE)] yet...

[DM] ok,

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that'll change

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it always does

[Grug] bob, can you send me today's transcript so far? or can someone?

[Sadoya (Lior)] nothing's happened

[Sadoya (Lior)] bibo healed the sea elf

[Sadoya (Lior)] a bit

[Sadoya (Lior)] i'm suggesting we let her rest a bit, gather her senses, but keep her hands bound

[Grug] ok, well i missed a lot of last week too, because of preparing for the storm, so what sea elf?

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sadoya (Lior)] which would mean we should tie them up

[DM] the previous chat suff is in the doc on the left Brian

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] she's at full, and she seems to want to move on, I think tying her up is unnecessary

[Grug] thx

[DM] on the left are three docs

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Biran read the "Rescue at Sea" on the left hand of the screen

[DM] rescue

[DM] then the swimming rules

[Claw (Fritz)] I had to take care fo my mother in law sorry

[DM] and then for brian only teh chat log from earlier tonight

[Sadoya (Lior)] ok, if we're to have nothing else to do with her, i have no qualms with letting her go

[DM] is she any better Fritz?

[Claw (Fritz)] same steady deterioration I am afraid

[Reginald (Trevor)] Only rescue and the rules will open for me bob, the "read in the docs" isnt a txt file.

[Sadoya (Lior)] read in the docs isn't pertinent anyway

[Sadoya (Lior)] it just tells you to read the docs

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ok

[Fritz] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Reign Tandem.

[DM] sorry about that Fritz

[Fritz] Frtiz 1 no longer targets Reign Tandem.

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Bob you can remove Fritz 1 now

[DM] done

[DM] ok,

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...spellcasters: Please note that hte Mage underwater casting rules are on Page 73 of the Complete Wizard

[DM] so no further questions?

[Finglass (mikE)] thanks mom

[Reginald (Trevor)] Which I do not have.

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] one sec

[Sadoya (Lior)] then dont go underwater trevor

[DM] will fill you in as needed

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Trevor you aren't a mage, so you should be okay

[Reginald (Trevor)] I AM a mage, thank you.

[DM] Illusions are not as mage spells

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] What schools?

[Reginald (Trevor)] Wizard/cleric.

[Reginald (Trevor)] Illusion.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] illusions tend not to care about water

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] you should be fine...

[Finglass (mikE)] that doesn't count as a real mage

[DM] when you get ready to cast, ask someone before if you need

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] but some spells are altered

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::plots to cast Lightning bolt::

[DM] mmmm

[Sadoya (Lior)] oh no

[Sadoya (Lior)] you're gonna kill the ocean

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] What message was he going to take to the other communities Bob?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] uhmm she

[Sadoya (Lior)] except for maybe the eels

[DM] she

[DM] and it is a fishing tourney

[Reginald (Trevor)] I do have some spells that are not illusion.

[Sadoya (Lior)] worry about them when its pertinent

[DM] so

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Where is the fishing tourney at?

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, so bob

[DM] she is telling you about the sea elf fishing expidiooin,

[DM] and as she stutters out that last word

[DM] she stops breathings

[DM] breathing

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the underwater casting rules are pretty common sensical, you should be okay, if you're doing something that won't work, I'm sure someone will tell you

[DM] and colapses

[Finglass (mikE)] casting

[Sadoya (Lior)] maybe she needs to be put back in water?

[Finglass (mikE)] casting reverse water breathing.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and why pray tell is she suddenly dead?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] How about slow poison as well

[Sadoya (Lior)] Kylia, would you mind doing a healing/herbalism check on her?

[Finglass (mikE)] so is she dead yet?

[DM] ok, so the water breathing spell goes off, the paladin leans over her,

[DM] she is dead

[Finglass (mikE)] if she is, i'll have to shoot elfag instead....

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::looks at Sadoya, then at the Elf:: Bob, is there a pulse?

[DM] no

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::bobs head::

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I didn't ask if she's dead, I asked why

[Finglass (mikE)] so where's the navigator...?

[DM] how woudl you know?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (I asked if she was dead)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm staring at her

[DM] no apparent effect

[DM] you did healing on her earlier

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::studies the body, but not too closely:: When the Paladin is finished I want to do a Healing/Herbalism check

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] What level is slow poison?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::backs off:: go ahead

[Jessica] Laila targets Reginald. Distance: 54'01"

[Reginald (Trevor)] Why is everyone targetting me?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 2 I think

[Sadoya (Lior)] no one likes you

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Wishful thinking I guess Reg

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay Bob... Roll 1) Healing ; Roll 2) Herbalism

[DM] so go ahead and roll

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: DEX check: (d20) [8] 8

[Lorie] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (13) [13] 13!!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] dex check?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Ignore that... ::curses roller::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Healing check: (d20) [4] 4

[Lorie] PROBABLY FAILS against (wisdom+1) -1

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Herbalism check: (d20) [5] 5

[Lorie] PROBABLY FAILS against (intelligence-2) -1

[DM] those both are good

[DM] Marco will look at the sheet for you

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okies... so, what's wrong with Elfie girl?

[DM] she is poisoned,

[DM] most likly from teh spear wound

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Ahh...that's lovely

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I lean over the railing and ask my dolphin if she has any idea if the sharks are nearby and what kills a person after they have battled a sea elf

[Reginald (Trevor)] Okie, note to self, sherk thingies use poisoned spears.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I then cast slow poison

[DM] there are no sharks in the area

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::looks a Ailea:: Please allow me to work here... I can remove the poison

[DM] she does not know what would kill after a sea elf

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Reginald (Trevor)] Who the hell is Ailea?

[Laila (Jessica)] reaqd the freakin docs

[DM] ask fritz

[Reginald (Trevor)] It's not IN the freaking docs.

[Finglass (mikE)] /mw stands a couple paces off kylia's right, waiting to help if needed.

[Laila (Jessica)] Ailea is one of Reign's henchmen, Trevor

[Sadoya (Lior)] read the logs for what you missed

[Reginald (Trevor)] Thank you.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] one of the new NPC's Fritz introduced. You can view the character sheet by clickng on the icon

[Laila (Jessica)] you can ask Fritz about her later

[Reginald (Trevor)] The logs that are sent to the email group I can't access? Those logs?

[DM] ok, so Kylia are you casting what?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] while they are not mentioned in the docs, you can view any character on the list by right clicking

[Sadoya (Lior)] logs you ask bob for and he can send to you

[DM] which week doyou want Trevor, I can set them up for you right now in klooge

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] What logs are you talking about Trevor. You have the same level of information that we all have

[Reginald (Trevor)] Um, just last onbe.

[DM] he missed last week, I will put that up in the doc section, one moment

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] You aren't missing anything other than not being here last week. The Rescue at a sea will bring you more or less up to speed

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Remove Poison Bob.

[DM] got it

[DM] and there you go trevor

[DM] and the poison is gone

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] sorry Neutralize Poison

[DM] yeah yeah, I know what you mean

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...without knowing her Con, I'm hesitant to raise her

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] gonna raise her then?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] actually...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] come to think of it

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you can't

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] woudld a sea elf want to be raised?

[Finglass (mikE)] well, might as well. better than her staying dead.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] You shouldn't have to

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] she's a bloody elf

[Finglass (mikE)] and no.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] She should just be in the negatives

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] elves can't be raised

[DM] she was dead,

[Finglass (mikE)] lady kylia, she probably will not come back to this plane.

[DM] fiinshed

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] unless it was a poison that just kills you

[DM] kaput

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no hp drain :-P

[DM] gone to meet her maker

[DM] pushing up starfish

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...well she isn't poison and won't infect any of us.

[Reginald (Trevor)] We get it bob.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] wouldn't it be coral?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hey Bob, is she REALLY dead? ::giggles::

[Finglass (mikE)] we don't usually come back unless we have a strong reason to.

[DM] not going to infect anyone any more

[Sadoya (Lior)] she had unfinished business

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, what's the proper ettiquette here?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] do we throw her body overboard or what?

[Sadoya (Lior)] sea burial

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yes well, what is that

[Sadoya (Lior)] overboard, as far as i know

[DM] tie a ballon to her, send her to fly with the birds

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] bah

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we could do the viking thing, though she wasn't much of a warrior

[Sadoya (Lior)] if we've got some logs, we could give her a viking funeral

[Finglass (mikE)] we could disintigrate her and scatter the ashes.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okies...my job is done. Let's toss the elf and move along. ::makes note to cast Slow Poison on herself before battle::

[Sadoya (Lior)] damn you bibo

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we don't need logs, just a spare boat :-P

[Sadoya (Lior)] well, logs wouldn't be useful later

[Finglass (mikE)] no no. i've seen titanic. i like my life boats, thank you verry much

[Sadoya (Lior)] at least, i dont think tehy would

[DM] yeah women and griffons first

[Finglass (mikE)] do girly elves count?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Whoo Hoo I get to go first ::tramples the men and cows::

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so is that the propper ettiquette then? tossing her overboard?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Are you a girly elf Mike?

[Sadoya (Lior)] i'd say

[Finglass (mikE)] according to grug we all are. ;)

[Finglass (mikE)] and just that once, i'd take his view on things.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Umm... not sure. What does our LG elf say about elf burial at sea?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Says a prayer to Oghma

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Says a prayer to oghma

[Finglass (mikE)] I'm CG, lor.

[Sadoya (Lior)] well, say something about it anyway

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] no no...that elf that we hired last week

[Sadoya (Lior)] yuo'd know more

[Grug] grug is FS

[Finglass (mikE)] Arranging her and laying her to rest in the sea is probably a good idea.

[DM] oh, the navigator

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, I guess we say a few words and toss her overboard, hope she has peace with whatever god she follows

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] the jinxed one

Laila (Jessica) in a quiet voice "i say we toss her overboard and move on"

[Sadoya (Lior)] wait.. Grug might know, he's killed elves, maybe he's stuck around for the burials?

[Finglass (mikE)] bob, do i know anything about aquatic customs?

[DM] what is FS?

[Laila (Jessica)] full of shit?

[Reginald (Trevor)] Farking stupid.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Bob..what does that elf say? (the one that was with the original DS'ers)

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Asks the dolphin if he will take the elfs body back to her home?

[Grug] yep, but i was going to use a different f word

[Laila (Jessica)] fucking stupid, then

[Sadoya (Lior)] flatulently?

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Reginald (Trevor)] Well, he's flatulently superior.

[DM] Mike has the book, he will look it up and do the appropriate ting

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Asks the dolphin if he will take the elfs body back to her home?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or we could SAY we looked it up and SAY we did the appropriate thing

[DM] sure

[Sadoya (Lior)] that's a good idea

[DM] he will do that

[Sadoya (Lior)] that way her people will know she didn't quite make it

[Grug] no if i had flatulence, they'd call me RB

[Sadoya (Lior)] and send someone else to tell about the tourney

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::says a prayer for the fallen elf::

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] We can also place a note on the elf and explain what we know happened to warn them

[Grug] Reginald Butt

[DM] and the northern team will miss the tourney

[Reginald (Trevor)] You have any vellum?

[Sadoya (Lior)] or we can ask the dolphin to take her body to the northern team

[Reginald (Trevor)] Parchment dont do so well under weater.

[Grug] ok, i dont think we should toss the elf over yet

[Sadoya (Lior)] thus killing numerous birds with not as many stones

[Grug] have we searched her?

[DM] not yet

[Grug] i do

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] We can place it in a scroll tube with magic writing or something.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Just a suggestion

[Laila (Jessica)] what do you find, Grug?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there's no way I'm buring the elf under the water

[DM] ok, so she has, a magical spear

[Grug] she has tits

[Laila (Jessica)] LOL

[DM] and bracers

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::thwaps Grug::

[Finglass (mikE)] ( . )( . )

[Sadoya (Lior)] bracers for her...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Thanks Mike, we weren't sure what Grug meant :(

[Grug] lol

[Finglass (mikE)] n/p.

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Send her things back to her people

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::thwaps Mke:

[Finglass (mikE)] that's what i'm here for. to edumacate.

[Sadoya (Lior)] and other words beginning with e

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] If she can be sent back home as is, more power to that, they'll know what to do with her and her artifacts

[Finglass (mikE)] eat?

[Laila (Jessica)] erupt?

[DM] Brian, have you heard from Barb by the way

[Sadoya (Lior)] i say we send her to the north

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hey Bob are Reign and Sadoya injured as it is shown on the list?

[DM] she did not come tonight

[Sadoya (Lior)] where she was going

Fritz has edited Ailea Morakenn's effects.

[DM] yes they are still injured

[Grug] no, not since the other day

[Laila (Jessica)] i agree with Sadoya

[Sadoya (Lior)] i still dont think i shold be injured

[DM] when you dove into the water?

[Finglass (mikE)] Do we know where her village is?

[DM] shark bite

[DM] you and reign

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Slow Poison: By the power of the Ancients I slow the venom in your body for (3) [3] 3 hours (DC=(10+2) [10+2] 12)

[Sadoya (Lior)] i still tink the shark missed

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...well since we have time, I'm casting Orison on them (5 to Sadoya and 4 to Reign) thanks

[DM] ok

[Sadoya (Lior)] thanks Kylia

[DM] Reign Tandem's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 109 (6) - Unharmed

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] My thanks

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] No problem

[Grug] is a magic spear all i find?

[DM] Sadoya's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 80 (5) - Unharmed

[Sadoya (Lior)] well, that and her tits, apparently

[DM] and the bracers,

[Laila (Jessica)] i dont think Reign wants us to keep her stuff

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] doesn't matter, it goes back.

[Grug] no message?

[DM] no message

[Laila (Jessica)] i think he wants it sent on with the body

[Finglass (mikE)] Do we know where her village is?

[DM] she apparently had it memorized

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Well can I send the dolphin on his way with her and the message?

[Finglass (mikE)] If not, how do we get her back?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] No one have magic mouth?

[DM] she did not say where she was from

[Grug] i eat her brain so i can attain all her memories

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or speak with dead

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Thank you Grug the Mind Flayer

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Down Grug

[Finglass (mikE)] i eat her heart and eyes

[Grug] oops, did i let that slip?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Down Finglass

[Finglass (mikE)] what? it's proper.

[Reginald (Trevor)] Can someone raise her spirit and talk to the dead one and find out th message? She WAS sworn to dliver itr after all.

[Sadoya (Lior)] she's sending a message to the north about a fishing tourney

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] i can try

[Reginald (Trevor)] She is?

[Sadoya (Lior)] yes

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] When Booby gets back

[DM] Robert is here, he will be looking over peoples keyboards

[Grug] hey robert

[Sadoya (Lior)] hey Rob

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] He can't look over mine

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Robert!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] HELLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

[DM] sharing with Marco right now

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ARGH!

[Moradred (Fritz)] Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Fritz is now controling Ailea Morakenn

Fritz is now controling Motubo

Fritz is now controling Laroosh

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] that's not good

Fritz is now controling Reign Tandem

[Sadoya (Lior)] jeez Robert, can't you log in telepathically?

Fritz is now controling Moradred

[Sadoya (Lior)] what good are you?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I wish to do a ritual Bob

[DM] oh

[DM] go for it Fritz

[DM] Mike just said that RObert has senority and should take the laptop away from Jessica

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I will do it for 1 hour

[DM] ok

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] that will give me a 90

[DM] ok

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] 5 chance

[Grug] hold down shift

[DM] ok

[DM] roll it Fritz

[DM] the ship continues northeast

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Despite the cold and frigid air sweat drips from her lythe, and half naked body: Ghostly images of people of all ages, animals and things you can't describe appear and disappear from your view as you witness this bizarre ritual. (d100) [38] 38

[DM] ok

[DM] ok,

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] so she resists coming back

[Finglass (mikE)] um, yay?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Great Great Ancestor hear my plea. Ask this elf where her colony lies so we may send her body there. also what was her message that we may see it is delivered

[DM] but is dragged back

[DM] she repeats the message about the going north

[DM] to tell a northern village about the fishing

[DM] she lives to the south east

[DM] a small village near the great boundry

[Sadoya (Lior)] can she tell us where she was going?

[DM] the northern village

[Sadoya (Lior)] in methods other than compass directions?

[DM] not in term you can understand

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well we can't exactly see the landmarks she'd go by

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I can ask only one more question make it a good one

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I have direction sense,,,,

[DM] following underwater landmarks

[Sadoya (Lior)] i can't understand them? i understand everything

[Sadoya (Lior)] oh ok

[Sadoya (Lior)] does the village have a name?

[Sadoya (Lior)] or a surface villiage nearby?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Which one the northern one or hers?

[DM] not pronoucable

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I didn't ask it yet

[DM] sounds like squeals to you

[DM] you did not ask the third question

[DM] ok, break for a sec, grabbing food here

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] What was the myth you heard about the 4 armed sahuagin?

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] Hello! what kind of information can I give you?

[DM] ask meanything

[DM] anything at all

[Finglass (mikE)] where's the any key?

[DM] I will even tell you what kind of monsters to expect

[DM] just ask!

[DM] hehe

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] thanks robert

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Butt head

[DM] not a prblem

[DM] takes one to know one... pbt

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Woops out of character

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, he looked down at bob's book, and went ooo!...

[Motubo (Fritz)] Butthead

[Grug] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] yes... yes I did

[Finglass (mikE)] that's all the info we need. ready to go home, lorie?

[DM] I didn't recognize the name

[DM] but it did say level 15

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] yup... ::pulls out talisman::

[DM] that's nogood

[DM] that's not going to help

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] sure I won't be here :)

[DM] all right I'm going to give you back to BOB

[DM] good luck

[DM] ARGH!!!!

[Reginald (Trevor)] Guys, my eyes are killing me, I can't even focus on the screen. I'm gonna have to bow out of tonights game, and see you all next week.

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[Laila (Jessica)] bye

[DM] have a better night trevor

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] wuss!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] bye trevor

[DM] last question from Fritz?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] scroll up

[Motubo (Fritz)] Take care and i made a booboo. I forgot I have extended spell. It last for 2 extra rounds and 2 extra questions so we have 5

[DM] ok,

[Motubo (Fritz)] What was the myth you heard about the 4 armed sahuagin?

[DM] have not

[DM] to be clear, she has not heard anything about it

[Fritz] I thought she said that it was a 4 armed Sahuagin for which she had only heard tales of (or something to that effect)

[DM] she saw it,

[Sadoya (Lior)] i thought it was four sahuagins with weapons

[DM] but have not heard of it before

[Fritz] kk

[DM] in the docs

[Fritz] back to character

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Would you prefer we send your body to your own village or the village you were heading to?

[DM] home

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] One last question people any good ones?

[Finglass (mikE)] does she have a sister?

[Laila (Jessica)] no questions from

[Laila (Jessica)] me

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Is there a password that we need to give the sea elves (either your people or others) to let them know we are friendly towards them and we tried to help you?

[DM] she says no

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Good bye spirit and may you rest in peace. Your wishes shall be fulfilled

[DM] she fades away

[DM] Robert is spinning tales here

[DM] Lorie? Lior? anything?

[Sadoya (Lior)] nada

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) leans over the railiing and discusses with the dolphin if she thinks she could find the home of the sea elf given the general direction I give her?

[DM] yes it can

[DM] it squeaks and swims off

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] My master the dolphin says it can take the sea elf's body home. If it is your wish now we can give it to her for transportation back to her peoples

[DM] bobs its head

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] onwards!

[DM] ok,

Reign Tandem (Fritz) looks at his comrades...takes the sea elf with it's belongings. Scribbles a note in common on a piece of parchment and puts it in a watertight tube from the captain and gently places the body overboard to the dolphin

Reign Tandem (Fritz) puts the note on the body explaining what happened

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] just clarifying

[Finglass (mikE)] hold on

[Finglass (mikE)] Minotaur, what language did you write?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Common I can't write in anything else. what did you expect

Finglass (mikE) sighs

[Finglass (mikE)] give me the parchment

Reign Tandem (Fritz) hands it to Finglass

Finglass (mikE) translates the message on the other side in elvish.

[Finglass (mikE)] here. i think that might have a better chance at working.

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Death Candle: By the flame of this candle Spirits of the Ancients tell me what happens to their health and life (DC=(10+2) [10+2] 12)

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Cast that on the dolphin

[Finglass (mikE)] so yadda yadda. see you later, mooving on.

[DM] as soon as you guys are ready we will land at teh next islan

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Oh and I ask the dolphin how long she thinks it will take her to get their

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] there even

[DM] two days or more

[DM] they are on the floor right now

[DM] robert talking about looking up pictures of fists

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] ok. That candle will tell me if anything happens to the dolphin bob

[DM] nods,

[DM] anything else before evening at the next island?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: As her spell is cast...: A cold fear grips your heart as the temperature momentarily drops and your breath steams in the frigid air. Your hair stands on end as ghostly images flicker around Ailea caressing her flesh. Then suddenly all is normal once again.

[DM] does anyone have questions for Fritz about his characters?

[DM] this is a good time to clear things up before the next encounters

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] are we done yet?

[Finglass (mikE)] yes.

[Laila (Jessica)] i'm ok

[DM] Lior? Lorie?

[DM] ready for ?

[Sadoya (Lior)] i ready

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] onwards!!!

[DM] new map everyone

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so... where's this?

[DM] still loading for the others

[DM] lorie is at 25%

[DM] lorie at 50%

[DM] everyone will save this

[Grug] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] feel free to save it twice

[DM] once in the default place

[Grug] I am away from the keyboard.

[Grug] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] and one some where else if you like

[DM] this is the main adventuring area

[DM] so you will all be able to sort out where you want to go

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] where is the default place by the way bob?

[DM] and where to vist

[DM] in the klooge directory somewhere

[DM] way too big of a discussion about piercing here

[DM] lorie is at 90%

[DM] will be back with us soon

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Oh I sent you that def file by the way

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, we go there

[DM] nods, will load it next game,

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] thanks Brian

[DM] can not switch in teh middle

[Grug] for?

[Laila (Jessica)] the kiss

[Finglass (mikE)] anyone have barb's cell number?

[Grug] oh, lol

[Grug] dont i get one back?

[Laila (Jessica)] aww, i got it instead

[DM] so he choose between jess and mike

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we get on the island

[Grug] lol

[DM] what was I talking about before brian kissed me

[Finglass (mikE)] yep.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lookit that

[DM] new quote from Robert

[Finglass (mikE)] is there a brothel?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Is this the next day or the same day Bob?

[DM] next evening

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Despite the cold and frigid air sweat drips from her lythe, and half naked body: Ghostly images of people of all ages, animals and things you can't describe appear and disappear from your view as you witness this bizarre ritual. (d100) [87] 87

[DM] lol

[DM] everyone reliving Robert's last big quote

[DM] is is more magical or mechanical

[DM] and yes Fritz

[DM] she is ok,

[DM] and has made it to the village with the body

[Finglass (mikE)] why is the air in the island kingdoms cold and frigid?

Fritz has left the game.

[Grug] because elves live there

[Finglass (mikE)] heehee

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] good he's gone... lets talk ablout him

[DM] Lorie, everything good there now

[Finglass (mikE)] so, is there a fassionably seedy bar around here?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ARGH!!!

Fritz has joined the game.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] shhhhh

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] he's back

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Argh!!

[Finglass (mikE)] YAR!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay there is a map but I can barely see it

[DM] how so?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] zoom in

[DM] zoom in

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] just zoom in

[Grug] zoom in

[DM] there is a scale bar in the upper corner

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I have no scale button

[DM] no on the map

[DM] or shift and arrow

[DM] to zoom in with the keyboard

[Finglass (mikE)] or use the rollerwheel thing

[DM] mouse wheel works also they say

[Laila (Jessica)] on the mouse

[Finglass (mikE)] it turns.

Fritz is now controling Reign Tandem

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or just look at the map and say, "ARGH!!!"

Fritz is now controling Laroosh

Fritz is now controling Moradred

[Finglass (mikE)] YAR!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ok

Fritz has left the game.

[Grug] fritz is having issues

[DM] we will wait

Fritz has joined the game.

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

[Grug] in the meantime i sack the town of Angleburg

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[DM] not yet

[Fritz] Bob snd me the map I got the wrong map

[Finglass (mikE)] so, i say we find the seediest bar, and find the people who say yar.

[Grug] shouldnt the Near Downs actually be the Ups?

[DM] wow

[Fritz] Thank you

[DM] sending to Fritz

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Where is the party on this map?

[Fritz] Got it

[DM] no where yet Lorie

[Grug] I'm all along the watch tower

Fritz is now controling Ailea Morakenn

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay, so I go to wherever it is I'm supposed to be going to, what do I see?

Fritz is now controling Reign Tandem

[DM] well you are sailing into the harbor

Fritz is now controling Laroosh

Fritz is now controling Motubo

Fritz is now controling Moradred

[Grug] at halfmoon bay?

[DM] yes

[DM] in the evening

[DM] you sail into the harbor

[DM] any questions,

[DM] problems

[Grug] lights on in the town?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] are they shooting at us?

[DM] new day everyone has all thier spells

[DM] no not yet anyway

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] then all is good

[Finglass (mikE)] can i shoot it?

[Grug] even me?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] what can the captain tell us about this island and town?

[Finglass (mikE)] or him?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] dock the boat already

[DM] he says that is not often visited

[Grug] why not?

[DM] out of the way of the normal shipping lanes

[Grug] any stories or rumors about this place?

[DM] not really

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Grug] you said there are no lights on yet?

[DM] there are some up

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Grug] any people?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] back

[DM] inthe watch towers expsically

[DM] a small boat comes out to meet you

[Grug] are there other boats at the docks?

[DM] they say that thre is a one time 50gp docking fee

[DM] yes

[DM] several other fishing boats

[Grug] one time, so we wont have to pay next time

[DM] exactly

[DM] it is a yearly fee

[Finglass (mikE)] can i shoot it/

[Sadoya (Lior)] hey guys, i hate to duck out early, but i'm not feeling well and i'm having a tough time concentrating, so i'm going to call it a night

[Grug] whatever you are playing with, just shoot it in the other direction

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] night... feel better!

[Sadoya (Lior)] if you could send me a log when tonight's over bob, i would much appreciate it

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Night Lior

[DM] have a godo night lior

[DM] will try to do that

[Grug] later

[Laila (Jessica)] bye

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Hope you feell better

[Sadoya (Lior)] thanks guys, see ya'll next week

Lior has left the game.

[Grug] ok, so who pays?

Trevor has left the game.

[DM] I booted Trevor, he was not paying attention anyway

Grug is now controling Grug

[DM] just forgot to log off

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I pay it Bob

[DM] ok,

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] This is my expidition after all

[DM] should come out of party funds

[DM] but ok

[DM] so you row up towards the dock

[DM] there is a lot of activity

[DM] about 30 or so guards walking around

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I have my armor on now

[Grug] do we still have the dead elf?

[DM] under the command of a pier warden

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no

[DM] no Brian,

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we sent it off

[DM] sent back

[Grug] are they coming our way?

[DM] they seem to be patroling the docks

[DM] three docks,

[DM] you are sent to the far one

[DM] the one near the markets

[DM] they assume you are traders

[DM] and not fishermaen

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] heh

[Finglass (mikE)] sure. traders in DEATH

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sure why not, are we there yet?

[Grug] no, go back to sleep

[DM] smile

[DM] ok

[DM] so as you row up to the dock

[DM] suddenly,

[DM] 15 sahuagin jump out from under your ship

[DM] and onto the docks

[DM] attacking the guards

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] not good

[DM] so on round one,

[DM] they kill off three of the guards

[Grug] are we close enough to the dock to disembark?

[DM] the horns and bells sound

[DM] not yet

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Can the spell casters do something?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] apparently not

[DM] shrugs, what?

[DM] tell me what you want to do

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Cast spells if you will let us

[Finglass (mikE)] sweet

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] you didn't place us on the map. You dont show us where the sahuagin or the guards are

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yeah

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] you dont give us the oportunity to do anything

[DM] you can cast

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] like, can I cast fireball without hitting innocents?

[DM] you are in the harbor

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] at what

[Finglass (mikE)] i told you that's what we traded in.

[DM] on the ship

[DM] as I said you are rowing towards the far dock

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] we are 15' away or less?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or lightning bolt?

[DM] and then they jump out of the water around the ship

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Bob where is the ship where are the sahuagin where are the guards where are whe

[DM] and attack the guards on the docks

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the guards are dead

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] where are we

[DM] you are inteh middle of teh harbor

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Come on bob give us some thing to see

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] or tell us we cant do anything

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] how far is middle of the harbor, bob we need entirely more details than you're giving us

[DM] how is that?

[DM] ship there

[DM] attacks on the docks

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] how far is that?

[DM] my map just went haywire

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you said they killed guards, so, are they in such a position that I could fireball or lightning them without hitting guards?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] at least live ones

[DM] I can not change to the measurement tool

[DM] it is a big free for all

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Only 3 guards were killed

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so is that a no?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] How many other guards are there?

[DM] you can not attack the sea devils without attacking the guards,

[DM] if you are using area of effect spells

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay, you still haven't given us any kind of range

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Are there sea devils in the water?

[DM] jsut a sec, computer problem

[DM] ok, my mouse has gone crazy,

[DM] the sea devil are on the dock

[DM] you have the same range

[DM] the map is set

[DM] use your measuring tool from your tool bar

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] from what I can see, we're like 100 rds away, if we fly

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so we can barely see em

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] aka, we can't do anything

[Grug] sorry, lol

[DM] it is ok

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] okies.....

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] guess we're stuck waiting until we get to the dock, since we're too far to do anything

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I have about 100 feet is that what you have bibo?

[DM] got it back

[Grug] the shagbastards made it there fast enough

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I have about 1500

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] which is a ways away

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I guess it depends on where you mark it ok. Fine

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yeah, at this size

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it varies anywhere from 700 to 2000

[Finglass (mikE)] i can't quite shoot that far...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] either way, it's entirely too far for us to do anything

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Bob how long will it take us to get there then?

[DM] if you do somethign to hurry things up

[DM] faster,

[DM] so far you guys have not told your crew to do antying

[DM] as you watch them attack the guards

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well we go as fast as safely feasable

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] You said we were in a row boat

[DM] no I did not

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no, rowing the ship

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the big ship

[DM] I said you were rowing the ship

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Sorry This ship doesn't have oars remember you told me that a few days ago

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you use oars to dock

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nod sails

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] unless you want to wreck your boat

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and the dock

[DM] you have stearing oars

[DM] everytone ships has those

[Finglass (mikE)] let's wreck it!

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Fine I didn't know that Bob never told me anything about it.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so lets go as fast as we can, without doing that

[Finglass (mikE)] then shoot the wreckage!!1!

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ok Captain move this boat closer faster

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I am a lover not a sailer

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Damnit Jim I am a Doctor not a sailor

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I hop onto claw and try to move closer

[Motubo (Fritz)] I send Laroosh off for a spell and start to fly over

[DM] ok, so you get close enough to the docks to attack these that are showing

[DM] will bring over your characters now

[DM] Jessica's control of Laila has been revoked

[DM] Fritz's control of Motubo has been revoked

[DM] Fritz's control of Ailea Morakenn has been revoked

[DM] Fritz's control of Reign Tandem has been revoked

[DM] Fritz's control of Laroosh has been revoked

[DM] mikE's control of Finglass has been revoked

[DM] Grug's control of Grug has been revoked

[DM] BiBo!!!'s control of Alastair has been revoked

[DM] Fritz's control of Moradred has been revoked

[DM] ok

[DM] you are now considered close enough to fight

[DM] you all have icons on the map

[DM] and there are lots of sea devils to deal with

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] heh

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Ok... casting chant fir party & guards

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] fir=for

[DM] sure

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] man sized?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] +1/-1

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] everyone

[DM] ok

[Motubo (Fritz)] Casting Prayer bob

[DM] no guards left on this dock

[DM] you are all this dock

[Motubo (Fritz)] That makes it +2/-2

[Grug] minus to ac?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Hold Person: Halt! In the name of the law! (DC=(10+3) [10+3] 13)

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Casting prayer bob sorry

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Spell from my ancestor I rolled for earlier

[Finglass (mikE)] can we start attacking?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Bob are we on the doc or on the water or on the boat?

[DM] the four that are less opaque, are the on

[DM] all on the docks

[DM] the less opaue ones are the ones that are held

[mikE] Finglass targets sahugin warriors #9. Distance: 4345'03"

[mikE] Finglass targets sahugin warriors #1. Distance: 3388'08"

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] Finglass targets sahugin warriors #6. Distance: 1 mi., 313'

[mikE] Finglass targets sahugin warriors #2. Distance: 4476'02"

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that means attack the onese that AREN'T held

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d6+1) [6+1] 7

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d100) [4] 4

[DM] for?

[DM] Fritz?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] First one is rounds it took for Laroosh to get spell the second one is my percent chance to get the spell

[DM] ahh gotcha

[Grug] Grug targets sahugin warriors #4. Distance: 604'03"

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (12-(d20+11)) [12-(6+11)] -5

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ackk sorry wrong charcter

[mikE] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors #9 (AC FINAL: )

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #2: (12-(d20+9)) [12-(4+9)] -1

[mikE] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors #9 (AC FINAL: )

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Bob which one of those figures is Grug?

[Grug] the ugly one

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] All 3 are ugly

[DM] AC of 5 by the way

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I need to know so Reign can move

[Grug] can i attack?

[DM] yes

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] your attacks for the round

[Laila (Jessica)] is there anything i can do?

[DM] they alrady attacks by killing the guards

[Grug] Roll #1: (d20+7) [10+7] 17

[DM] be rigtht back

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] GRRRRRRRRR

[Laila (Jessica)] i'm hiding

[Fritz] Reign Tandem targets sahugin warriors #6. Distance: 595'01"

[Fritz] Reign Tandem targets sahugin warriors #2. Distance: 636'00"

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(9+10)] -6

[Fritz] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors #6 (AC FINAL: )

[Fritz] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors #2 (AC FINAL: )

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(17+10)] -14

[Fritz] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors #2 (AC FINAL: )

[DM] sahugin warriors #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Damage v SM: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: ((d10*2)+13) [(4*2)+13] 21 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Damage v SM: +2 Mithril Horns on Helm: ((2d6)10) [((2+2))10] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] sahugin warriors #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[Grug] ok, i dont understand this shit at all

[DM] sahugin warriors #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] sahugin warriors #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Heavily Wounded

[Grug] how the hell does this work?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] does what work?

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #3: (12-(d20+7)) [12-(2+7)] 3

[mikE] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors #1 (AC FINAL: )

[Grug] please stop rolling

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Grug] people are attacking multiple times

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Moradred Guard me

[DM] sahugin warriors #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] cuz they have multiple attacks

[Grug] fuck it

[DM] sahugin warriors targets Ailea Morakenn. Distance: 386'10"

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] The distance is off

[Grug] if no one is going to help me then fuck it

[DM] wait a sec brian

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm trying but you seem to be ignoring me

[Laila (Jessica)] what do you need?

[Finglass (mikE)] what do you need?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Wait moradred gets an attack first

[DM] Ftiz we are waiting

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] He was guarding

[Laila (Jessica)] Brian, what needs you/

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Brian, you can use the Dice roller at the top right or right click on your characterand attack

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, fritz, but slow down, will you? lets figure out what brian needs.

[DM] sahugin warriors targets Moradred. Distance: 324'10"

[Grug] i've never done combat in klooge, so what am i supposed to do?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] ok you targeted your opponent right?

[Laila (Jessica)] same question, but from me

[DM] sahugin warriors #4 targets Grug. Distance: 577'02"

[Grug] yes

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] now click on your icon

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] right click on your icon

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] pick open dice dialogue

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] at the bottom of the page and bring up your dice dialogue

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] who is going to help me or bibo

[Laila (Jessica)] bibo

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] go ahead bio

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I started first :-P

[Grug] but +2 is not my modifier

[DM] sahugin warriors #8 targets Finglass. Distance: 357'11"

[Grug] +7 is

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Brian... your sword is +2

[Grug] yes

[Grug] Grug: Attack #1: Longsword +2: (s-(d20+2)) -1

[Grug] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors #4 (AC FINAL: )

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] you can add in the additional plusses afterwards for now

[DM] at is a hit

[Grug] what the hell does that all mean?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] You didn't set your character sheet correctly I will fix ti

[DM] the monster sheet has a problem

[Laila (Jessica)] i parry

[Finglass (mikE)] i didn't do it.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Brian, you rolled a d20 and with your bonuses you got a negative one

[DM] now the sheets are fixe

[DM] fixed

[Grug] but how do i know what bonuses it added, I only saw +2

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] go to your character sheet, under equipment

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Right... Bob? Have him roll again maybe to ensure it's working?

[DM] yes

[DM] roll again

[DM] not a problem

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Thanks Bob.

[Grug] Grug: Attack #1: Longsword +2: (13-(d20+4)) [13-(20+4)] -11

[Grug] PROBABLY HITS sahugin warriors #4 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] OK i FIXED IT

[DM] very good

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Nice hit Brian!

[DM] now roll for damage Brian

[Grug] but it still doesnt show my proficiency bonuses

[Grug] but ok

[Grug] Grug: Damage v SM: Longsword +2: (1d8+6) [3+6] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] sahugin warriors #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Heavily Wounded

[Finglass (mikE)] that hit was a crit

[Grug] and thats wrong too

[Grug] should be +9 damage

[DM] how so Brian?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] plus 2 from clerics

[DM] gotcha

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] What proficiency bonus grug?

[Grug] mastery

[DM] sahugin warriors #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Disabled

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] You have to add that in separate. You have to tell me what it is in order for me to know where to add it

[mikE] Finglass targets sahugin warriors #8. Distance: 357'08"

[DM] sahugin warriors: Attack #1: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(17+0)] 2 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #4: (12-(d20+3)) [12-(19+3)] -10

[mikE] PROBABLY HITS sahugin warriors #8 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] sahugin warriors: Attack #1: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(9+0)] 10 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] sahugin warriors: Attack #1: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(19+0)] 0 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [3+6] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Fritz] Moradred targets sahugin warriors. Distance: 346'05"

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Moradred: Attack #1: Bite: (s-(d20+0)) -1

[Fritz] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors (AC FINAL: )

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Moradred: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [(1+2)] 3

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] That is 5 points damage bob

[Grug] cant i use the regular dice panel?

[Finglass (mikE)] no

[DM] sahugin warriors's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Moderately Wounded

[Grug] why not?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Just tell me what your total prof bonus is and I will fix it

[Finglass (mikE)] this way automatically calculate if you hit

[DM] sahugin warriors: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2+0) [2+0] 2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] you can not move

[DM] you just attacked

[Grug] to hit: +7 ... +2 str, +3 mastery, +2 magic longsword

[DM] sahugin warriors: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+0) [3+0] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] Moradred's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Grug] damage: +9 .... +4 str, +3 mastery, +2 magic longsword

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Did you roll tohit bob?

[DM] yes

[DM] three times, hit twice

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #5: (12-(d20-5)) [12-(16-5)] 1

[mikE] PROBABLY HITS sahugin warriors #8 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Send it to me again brian I missed that

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] sahugin warriors #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[Grug] to hit: +7 ... +2 str, +3 mastery, +2 magic longsword

[Grug] damage: +9 .... +4 str, +3 mastery, +2 magic longsword

[DM] ok,

[DM] so fritz

[DM] the last one alive is the one attacking moradred

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ok grug done

[Grug] ty

[DM] I want to roll initive to show everyone how this work

[DM] so pause a sec

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn targets sahugin warriors. Distance: 382'09"

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Now you want us to roll?

[DM] never mind

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Why?

[DM] the monster sheet is screwe up still

[DM] just roll a die 10

[DM] Roll #1: (d10) [10] 10

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Roll #1: (d10) [6] 6

[DM] so you go first

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Attack #1: Fist: (20-(d20+3)) [20-(13+3)] 4

[Fritz] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors (AC FINAL: )

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Damage v SM: Fist: (d2+4) [2+4] 6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Moradred: Attack #1: Bite: (s-(d20+0)) -1

[Fritz] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors (AC FINAL: )

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Moradred: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [(1+4)] 5

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Attack #1: Fist: (20-(d20+3)) [20-(11+3)] 6

[Fritz] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors (AC FINAL: )

[Grug] Grug targets sahugin warriors #10. Distance: 390'07"

[Grug] Grug no longer targets sahugin warriors #10.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Damage v SM: Fist: (d2+4) [1+4] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Add 6 points of damage

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Bob, there are 3 remaining?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] remember that I was +2 to hit and they were -2

[Grug] Grug: Attack #1: Longsword +2: (13-(d20+7)) [13-(14+7)] -8

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Also my damage was +2

[DM] there are 4 held

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I only see three

[Grug] 3 cause i just attacked one

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay, thanks for clarifying

[Fritz] Reign Tandem targets sahugin warriors #7. Distance: 256'06"

[Grug] Grug: Damage v SM: Longsword +2: (1d8+9) [1+9] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) ties up the Sahuagin that he has with chains and rope

[DM] sahugin warriors's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Rope Use check: (d20) [18] 18

[BiBo!!!] PROBABLY FAILS against (11+0) [11+0] 11

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::ties a crappy knot::

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn targets sahugin warriors #3. Distance: 330'07"

[Fritz] Moradred targets sahugin warriors #3. Distance: 405'07"

[DM] ok,

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Moradred: Attack #1: Bite: ((s-(d20+0))+2+2) [(] -1

[Fritz] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors #3 (AC FINAL: )

[DM] so you tie up the four held ones

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Moradred: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [(2+3)] 5

[DM] you are attacking the held ones fritz?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] apparently

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Yes she is

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Attack #1: Fist: ((20-(d20+3))+2+2) [(20-(20+3))+2+2] 1

[Fritz] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors #3 (AC FINAL: )

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Attack #1: Fist: ((20-(d20+3))+2) [(20-(20+3))+2] -1

[Fritz] Probably MISSES sahugin warriors #3 (AC FINAL: )

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Damage v SM: Fist: (d2+4) [1+4] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Damage v SM: Fist: ((d2+4)+2) [(2+4)+2] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Grug] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] Alastair targets Moradred. Distance: 4730'04"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] why are you rolling for prone enemies? don't they automatically get hit Bob?

[DM] yes,

[DM] if you are really kiling the held ones yes

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I didn't know that

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Magic missile: I cast Magic Missile at the darkness!!! (DC=(10+1) [10+1] 11)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Roll: ((5d4+(5*5))) [((2+1+1+3+4)+(5*5))] 36

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Who moved my fig

[DM] you did

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] no i didn't

[DM] I just accepted all move

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I didn't move it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 16 pts to the wolf

[mikE] Finglass targets Moradred. Distance: 5057'07"

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] is next to aleiz

[DM] then how did you attack?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Only the one next to ailea

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] It never leaves her side

[DM] Moradred's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Wait a sec

[DM] magic missle to the wolf

[Finglass (mikE)] I'm shooting at it with a light arrow. says in the elf book if it hits it blinds it.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Go back why did you attack the wolf next to the girl

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] because it's attacking my prisoners

[Finglass (mikE)] wait, n/m

[Finglass (mikE)] i think i have a hold animal spell?

[Fritz] First When did you say it was your prisoners and who the fuck moved my icon

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I held em and said I was tying them

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and you said you were attackign the held ones

[Fritz] I never saw you said you were tying them Reign said he was tying them grug killed his held one and Ailea and moradred just killed one

[DM] you moved your icon when you went to attach the only bad guys that are left

[Fritz] No one attacked the second one

[DM] grug did not attack a held one

[Finglass (mikE)] grug didn't attack a held one

[DM] he attacked the one attacking his

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I rolled a prof check, the only ones left are held ones

[Finglass (mikE)] and he did say he was

[Fritz] Put my icon next to ailea please

[DM] it is where it was

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it IS next to ailea

[Fritz] that is where it was

[DM] it was moved there to attack

[Fritz] No it was right next to each other

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] they look pretty next to each other to me

[Fritz] she is right beside it it is guarding her

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] are they all dead? Can we move on?

[DM] fritz, I accepted all moves to where it is right now

[Fritz] not on mine

[DM] sahugin warriors #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[DM] 3 held ones left,

[Fritz] fine go ahead so why did you attack the wolf?

[Finglass (mikE)] so i cast on the wolf.

[Finglass (mikE)] because it's attacking prisoners, fritz

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] what he said

[Grug] I am back at the keyboard.

[Laila (Jessica)] yay

[Finglass (mikE)] he declared prisoners, tied them, and a lawful good character shouldn't let prisoners be killed like that

[Fritz] My computer apparently is stuck

[Fritz] I can't move my icons

[DM] everyone hold on

[DM] how is that fritz

[DM] now everyone should be able to move again

[DM] I had frozen everyone

[DM] after you said someone was moving you

[DM] everyone is back to normal

[Finglass (mikE)] frtiz,

[Finglass (mikE)] your wolf needs to save v. spell at a -4.

[Finglass (mikE)] it's being held

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[DM] fritz

[DM] you can roll the save for the wolf

Fritz has left the game.

[Laila (Jessica)] meep?

[Grug] lol

[Finglass (mikE)] so let's kill them all!

[DM] Lorie are you here?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Here

[DM] waiting for Fritz for a sec

[DM] anyone have anything else before that?

[DM] wanting to keep things fair here

[Grug] why is the dire wolf held?

BiBo!!! has left the game.

[Finglass (mikE)] because i cast a spell.

[Grug] why?

[Finglass (mikE)] it's attacking prisoners, and our group leader, (bibo) is attacking it.

[Finglass (mikE)] so instead of attacking it, too, i'm holding it.

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

BiBo!!! has joined the game.

[Grug] its only attacking one prisoner, right?

[BiBo!!!] still one prisoner too many

[Grug] who does it belong to?

[BiBo!!!] the prisoner or the wolf?

[Finglass (mikE)] both

[Finglass (mikE)] =P

[Grug] who does it belong to?

[BiBo!!!] well, since I'm trying to tie them up, I guess the prisoners are mine

[Grug] who does it belong to?

[BiBo!!!] the dread wolf which appeared out of nowhere is one of fritz's characters

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[Grug] the wolf does not have a master?

[Finglass (mikE)] one of fritz's stooges

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] did we know this?

[BiBo!!!] I didn't

[Laila (Jessica)] apparently not

[Finglass (mikE)] but i didn't know this

[BiBo!!!] I didn't even know it existed until combat

[Finglass (mikE)] all i see is a wolf attacking the prisoners.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] So none of the party present didn't know that Fritz had a wolf Henchman?

[Finglass (mikE)] fritz is lucky bob mentioned it's his, or i'd just kill it.

[Laila (Jessica)] bob was tryin to get us to ask about it, but there was no way for us to know it was ther to ask about

[BiBo!!!] not as a player anyway

[Laila (Jessica)] we didnt see its icon

[Grug] its been shown below for quite a while

[Finglass (mikE)] i don't have that up because of screen space

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it was off the edge of my screen

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so I couldn't see it

[Finglass (mikE)] and the icon was never on my screen

[Laila (Jessica)] i dont haave it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and I have no reason to scroll over

[Grug] well now you do

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] just to figure out what characters are being hidden

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I didn't know that Fritz introduced another NPC that as a WOlf.

[Laila (Jessica)] i have it, just not where i could see it

[Laila (Jessica)] he diidnt

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] apparently it belongs to the shaman chick

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] he never mentioned that

[Laila (Jessica)] he was tryin to hide it from us

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] but that's apparently where it came from

[Finglass (mikE)] shrug

[DM] I asked several times if anyone wanted to ask Fritz about his henchmen

[DM] tried to be sure everyone understood everything

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yes well, we assumed he had mentioned everything worth mentioning, how are we supposed to know to ask about things that we don't know exist?

[Grug] and when you hover your arrow over the wolf icon you know it is a party member because you can see its info

[Laila (Jessica)] not being able to see that there was an icon for a wolf, well i had no questinons to ask

[Finglass (mikE)] yes bob, but things are so damn rought, after spending what, 6 hours of game time over two, three nights on his bloody henchmen, i didn't want to waste any more time, i actually wanted to play. silly me.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there are 50 tiny icons

[DM] you do not know everything about all of them

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm not about to hunt em all down

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Bob... you are right that you asked, but Fritz didn't seem to want to volunteer anything about them

[Finglass (mikE)] nope.

[DM] of course not

[Laila (Jessica)] he isnt tellin a whole lot

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Since you list NPC's and PC's on the same list with no indication of who is what, I wouldh't have known to ask about the new henchman verusus a regular NPC

[Finglass (mikE)] it's a suprise, so we'll act like it's a suprise.

[Finglass (mikE)] and shoot the crazy animal attacking prisoners.

[Laila (Jessica)] surprise we have a bloody wolf

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yep, kill the rampaging wolf

[Laila (Jessica)] kill it

[Laila (Jessica)] i am not likin wolves

[Grug] if i was playing Moram I would definitely kill it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] So, if he doesn't volunteer anything and none of us have a clear indication that the Henchman is in fact a Henchman, we would be justified in attacking right?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it's a dire wolf

[DM] yes, I have no problem with you guys doing what you did so far

[DM] one brief attack and holding it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] If someone steps forward and says "Hey! That's my pet" that's another story

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yep

[DM] which is what happened at this point

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] but how did we not notice this wolf on the deck of the ship prior to now?

[DM] he was below decks

[Finglass (mikE)] well, i never saw the icon

[DM] I know

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay then....

[Laila (Jessica)] i say we kill it just cuz its bigger than me

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and it was never mentioned, so I see a random wolf attakcing my prisoners, I kill it

[Laila (Jessica)] but then, so are you guys

[DM] everythng is bigger than her

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We may need to have an indicator for NPC, PC and HMN

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] So it's clear for us

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it's obviously a crazed animal

[Laila (Jessica)] yeah, but animals shoud not be that much bigger thanme

[Finglass (mikE)] we need to not have party members going and being all secretive.

[Laila (Jessica)] secrets get you hurt or worse

[DM] I suggest that this shoudl be discussed in email

[Grug] or attacking other party members

[Laila (Jessica)] good idea

[DM] ask about it

[Finglass (mikE)] didn't know it was a party member, bri.

[DM] set up the situation

[DM] and play it out in email

[Finglass (mikE)] now that i do, that's why i'm not killing it.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We don't want to attack other party members, but if it's not clear it's part of the party what should we do?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the only reason we do is because bob said it was one of fritz's

[DM] you guys did the right thing

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fritz has still yet to mention it

[Grug] you are so worried about the sahugin?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and I don't care that the reason is because he's not in klooge now :-P

[DM] yes you should be worried about the sea devils

[Grug] so if someone else was attacking the sahugin you would have held them too?

[Finglass (mikE)] he's being lawful good.

[Finglass (mikE)] and yes

[DM] the pierwrden comes over to thank you for helping

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] only the ones that I have incapacitated

[Finglass (mikE)] they're prisoners our current party leader wants alive

[Finglass (mikE)] so i'd hold anyone attacking them

[DM] he says that he will introduce you to the Potentate Rynnow

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] if there are ones that are fighting, that's fine

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the ones that can't defend themselves, not so much

[Finglass (mikE)] okay. lead on.

[Finglass (mikE)] we'll take the remaning three prisoners, or leave them on the ship?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I say we keep em close

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or if we leave em on ship, leave someone to watch em

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] just don't leave em and forget about them

[DM] so tell me what you are going to do with them

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm sure the town has questions for them

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so we should bring them to the authorities

[Grug] as long as we get a chance to interrogate as well

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] of course

[DM] lol

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] actually

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm really good at that

[Grug] so are we led to the Potentate's Palace?

[DM] not yet

[Laila (Jessica)] i can watch the prisoners

[DM] he will take you there when you are ready

[Laila (Jessica)] let me do that much at least

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Rary's mind scan: So, whatcha thinking about? (DC=(10+4) [10+4] 14)

[Laila (Jessica)] is anyone gonna answer me?

[Grug] ok, but someone should stay with you

[Laila (Jessica)] you volunteerin, Grug?

[Laila (Jessica)] will you stay with me?

[Grug] what does grug get out of it?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] hold on, waiting for info from bob about my spell

[Laila (Jessica)] Grug gets the pleasure of my company

[DM] uh oh

[Grug] how long does the hold on the sahugin last?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 18 rds I think

[Grug] how long has it been?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] long enough, doesn't really matter all that much at this point, when it wears off their tied up

[Grug] why don't we just hand them over? I dont think they will like us holding on to them

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] going to, I'm trying to get info first

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] hence the waiting for bob

[Grug] what spell are you doing?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] rary's mind scan

[Grug] on?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] basically an improved form of esp

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] on the sahuigan

[DM] ok, so the info you get is a bunch of them are on several raids on this island, over 50, lots of pillageing and looting, the leader's name is jaagiesertan, and they have seen but do not know the four armed sahuagin taking to their leader

[DM] the only other hint is that the four armed one might be a lieutenant of a sahuagin prince

[DM] other than that the language is incomprehensible,

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hey bob...are we almost done for the evening?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay, I relay that info to the party and the authorities when we get to them

[Grug] what about the stone that abides?

[DM] and they are so full of thought of killing that eating that little else makes sence

[DM] nothing on that

[DM] and yes Lorie,

[DM] we are almost done here

[DM] the thing with the henchmen will be done by email this week

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the authorities can take care of them as they see fit

[DM] and will have a wrap up and intro again for next week also

[DM] thank you everyone

[Laila (Jessica)] thank you

[Laila (Jessica)] and you're welcome

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Not a bad session all

[Finglass (mikE)] nope.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] actually got stuff done for once

[DM] will do better and better

[Laila (Jessica)] yup

[Finglass (mikE)] yup

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and only about a half hour of klooge problems

[DM] you are on the right track

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] as opposed to 3 hours

[Laila (Jessica)] i want to be useful

[Laila (Jessica)] so maybe soon i can be

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you're a thief, you do your thiefy things

[DM] as long as you contribute

[DM] not one will complain

[DM] at least not that much

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Laila (Jessica)] thnaks biob

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'm a bit concerned by these NPC's though that Fritz has brought. I hope he'll introduce them. I am not sure about them getting a share of the treasure otherwise

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] unless you contribute to yourself by taking from us

[Finglass (mikE)] hell, lorie never contributes, and we don't complain.

[Finglass (mikE)] bye all

mikE has left the game.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'm off to nap all. Have a great week!

[DM] oh boy

[DM] that was too funny

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lol

[Laila (Jessica)] nighty lorie

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] night

[DM] have fun

BiBo!!! has left the game.

[Grug] later all

[DM] thanks Bri

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Night all :)

Jessica has left the game.

Lorie has left the game.

Grug has left the game.