View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Sep0812

Sep 08 12 - Were did she go? - Birthday Game 2012

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 08 11:23:15 EDT 2012 ====

[Master] Senior Private Olif moved 156'01".

[Master] Cat #5 moved 132'11".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 116'08".

[Master] Branwyn moved 165'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 142'02".

[Master] Ilero moved 118'04".

[Master] Shurkural moved 109'00".

[Master] Sarengar moved 188'08".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 213'00".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 104'08".

[Master] Koorin moved 102'04".

[Master] Hoffman moved 223'08".

Guy has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 11:32:33 EDT 2012

Guy is receiving the map overview map...

[Master] good morning sir

Guy has received the map overview map.

[Guy] morning

[Guy] just woke up from a nap lol

[Master] all rested and feeling better?

[Master] Happy Aniversarry by the way

[Guy] thank you but it was actually wedsnday

[Guy] and a happy birthday to you

[Master] grins which is actually the 19th

[Guy] lol

[Master] last night they got the map of where to go

[Master] sending now

[Guy] cool

[Guy] im still annoyed about combat last night

[Master] you have lots of chances to do better today

[Master] this Act III is about quick solve problem and move forward

[Master] some obvious bad guys to wipe out

[Master] after today I think only one or two more sessons

[Guy] i dont understand why i can hit with a normal crossbow but cant hit with a+2 sword

[Master] string of bad luck

[Master] you rolled a lot of under 9 attacks

[Master] imagine Branwyn missing with an 18

[Master] things just happen

[Guy] yeah but its been every combat since i got the sword

[Master] lets look at it

[Guy] Sarengar: Attack: Heavy Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -3

[Guy] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((15-(d20+1))+2) [1d20=6] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] chuckles

[Guy] see what i mean [Master] see roll a 17 versus a 6

[Guy] thats part of what i mean

[Master] Sarengar targets Senior Private Olif. Distance: 8'07"

[Guy] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((15-(d20+1))+2) [1d20=16] 0 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((15-(d20+1))+2) [1d20=15] 1 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Senior Private Olif (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((15-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=15] -3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Senior Private Olif (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((15-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=13] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Senior Private Olif (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((15-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=12] 0 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Senior Private Olif (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((15-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=11] 1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Senior Private Olif (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] it is working properly

[Master] if you roll a 12 you should hit him at AC 0

[Master] and if you roll an 11 you miss him

[Guy] take a look at the first 2 rolls you did

[Master] nods

[Master] I tweaked your character sheet

[Guy] so there was something wrong?

[Master] it was not giving you the full bonus

[Master] now it is

[Master] Sarengar: Damage v SM: Miscibil: ((1d8+1)+1+2) [1d8=6] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] but all correct and tested now

[Guy] i notice you put a -2 instead of a +2

[Master] yes

[Master] but a +2 for damage

[Master] I double checked the Klooge page on the site

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CharacterSheetWeapons

[Master] one of these days I want to just be able to play with tweaking the system

[Master] put in better effects etc

[Master] so much we can do

[Master] have a aria play when Sarengar does Init or tuff like that

[Guy] i thought it was wierd that i couldnt hit with a magic weapon yet a normal crossbow i couldnt seem to miss with

[Master] no that was just bad luck

[Guy] rofl that would be fun

[Master] I put a bunch of vivalidi music in

[Master] but it takes a while to load

[Master] and send to all the players

[Master] need to put together a package

[Master] and send it to everyone

[Guy] one night of combat i would agree with bad luck but every time is something else

[Master] unzip and place in a particular folder

[Master] and then when I hti play it pops up and plays for you

[Guy] that would be awesome

[Guy] how about ride of the valkryies for sarengars init lol

[Guy] flight of the bumblebee for a miss

[Guy] and the 1812 overture for a hit lol

[Master] grin

[Guy] or better yet switch ride and 1812

[Master] when you hover your mouse over Sarengar

[Master] what do you see

[Guy] lol sarengars weapons are now correct

[Master] ok

[Master] so that is a public note on your icon

[Guy] does shurkural have any armor?

[Master] I think yes

[Guy] her AC is 10 is why i was wondering

[Master] yes that is what is is to start

[Guy] thats why i wondered if she had armor

[Master] she has gear at her home

[Guy] i thought thats what she went and got

[Master] now can you edit that public note?

[Master] I should bring up my laptop to test that

[Master] can you see anyway of editing it?

[Guy] cnat see how to edit it

[Master] Time of Day: 09:04 PM. Day 17 Ko ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 17th, 342 SKR.

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 11:59:57 EDT 2012

JohnAA is receiving the map overview map...

[Master] excellent

[Guy] nooooooooooooo

[Master] grins

[Master] is perfect

JohnAA has received the map overview map.

Guy cries

[Master] no early bonus today

[Master] just a standard bonus for showing up at the birthday game

Guy sulks

[JohnAA] i thought three was the number to beat?

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 12:01:00 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map overview map...

[Guy] im so close to lvling

Lisa has received the map overview map.

[Master] you likely will by the end of the story arc

[Guy] i only need a little over 1k

[JohnAA] are back above ground already?

[Lisa] Hello

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 150. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 15235.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 225. Next level in 4174.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 225. Next level in 27908.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 100. Next level in 4517.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 225. Next level in 98695.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 125. Next level in 1385.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 250. Next level in 1598.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 150. Next level in 1865.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 225. Next level in 9034.

[JohnAA] are we are our own parade?

[Master] Yes to John

[Master] hello to all

[Master] slightly later in the evening

[Guy] hi lisa and john

[Lisa] we gave up and went to sleep

[JohnAA] Hi Guy and Lisa

[Master] you all come back up to the surface at the Military Academy

[Lisa] still night? that's good

[JohnAA] Did we check Sarangar for Scales yet?

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 500. Next level in 1098.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 98195.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 500. Next level in 27408.

[Master] no

[Master] grins

[Master] everyone forgot that point john

[Lisa] did he get bit?

[Master] yes

[Lisa] hmmmm

[Master] would a water ranger care about being a werealligator?

[JohnAA] that is why you keep me arround?

[Lisa] weregator is really in incovenient were

[Master] grins, every game is better when you are here John

[Lisa] they take up a lot of space

[Lisa] but there is a chance he is not?

[Master] yes only a chance to become one

[Master] is not 100%

[JohnAA] small chance he is but knows his rolls

[JohnAA] I think it is Guy's luck not Saranger's

[Master] but nothgin to do about that now

[Master] nothign will happen until the next full moon

[JohnAA] which moon?

[Master] that is a wrinkle

[JohnAA] either?

[Master] you do not know

[Master] but you do know that tomorrow mornign with be the 18th

[Master] the next full moon either one is the 25th

[Master] adn then again on the 1st

[Master] so you have days to worry about it

[Lisa] lol

[JohnAA] so we have to get Qui excused from the guest jude spot

[JohnAA] judge

[Master] duty calls

[Master] I think that you have to decide as a gorup, stay here in the citadel overnight

[Master] or head out now and camp

[Master] sending the overall map

[JohnAA] do we think we know where they are going?

[Lisa] We have road travel and water travel to get to this village.

[Master] yes

[Master] it is 24 moes away

[Master] miles

[Lisa] I was thinking if I went back to the manor we might get some help in that regard

[Master] so not too far, normally is only a day of walking

[Master] but swamps make it harder

[Lisa] even with the little people?

[Master] no

[Master] they would get halfway there

[Master] so ponies would help

[Master] wonder where you can find ponies

[Lisa] so perhaps the count can provide faster transport

[Lisa] we are going to steal the preiests ponies

[Lisa] ?

[Master] they are not the priests ponies

[Master] they are from the "guards who are delivering some books about weres to the library they are taking them downstairs now"

[JohnAA] HA,

[Lisa] so we are stealing military ponies

[Lisa] much better

[JohnAA] I read that a diffrent way

[JohnAA] but I have missed a lot

[JohnAA] why would the guards not take them when they are done delivering the books?

[Lisa] they could be wereponies

[Master] I think you have an inkling john, Lisa is just missing the link

[Master] LOL

[Master] I love them

[Guy] brb phone

[Master] i really need to work up wereponies

[Master] is that question to me John?

[JohnAA] whom ever want to fill me in

[Master] if you are leaving the city by a different way than the front gate you can leave your ponies behind

[JohnAA] exactly my thoughts, the pony's belong to the wear people?

[Master] that is a line of reasoning you can find out about

[Lisa] how much faster are the ponies?

[JohnAA] does not mater if we know where we are going

[Master] and John Foto would know about that village also

[Lisa] didn't we have this big conversation about how we use them to carry stuff but walk them so it isn't a big deal?

[JohnAA] what village

[Master] from when he was a prisoner of the wererats

[Master] Haverring village

[Lisa] you let a bunch of rats hold you prisoner?

[Master] foto would have heard about it as a place where weres can find others

[Master] and yes to LIsa

[Lisa] which one?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] you think I am going back there

[Master] it is a carry gear things

[Master] Foto was not at the village just heard the wererats talking about it

[Lisa] isn't there a faster way than dragging a bunch of ponies around that we have to steal anyway?

[Master] ponies do move at 12

[Master] Indigo and Foto move at 6

[Lisa] but we are walking!

[Master] so if they ride you move faster

[Master] you just need a pony to carry them

[JohnAA] and Qui?

[Master] and a different pony to carry the gear

[Master] and yes Qui

[Master] etc

[Lisa] so we need to steal at least 4 ponies

[Master] one pony for Qui, one pony for etc

[Master] and that would work

[Master] there are six of them there

[Master] 7 sorry

[Lisa] so stealing ponies is the only option?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Shall we see where the owners of these ponies are?

[Master] no

[Master] to lisa

[Master (to Lisa only)] you understand that these are the ponies that the werewolves came in with to bring in the "books about weres for the library" and now they do not need them?

[Master] so Qui and others heading over to the church

[Master] Branwyn heading to the manor house to get the rest of your gear?

[Master] and ask for assistance

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (want to have a plan first)

[Lisa (to Master only)] yes but the priests won't be happy with us taking these pnoies if they catch us and can't there be another way that might be faster? Coash and four from the Count perhaps, skiffs to take us down river? Whta re you obsessed with ponies I ask?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (are we going to try and go part of the way bywater?)

[Master (to Lisa only)] yes those are options also, you make a good point there

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 12:27:09 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map overview map...

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (and reinforcments)

TMO has received the map overview map.

[Master] John the best way/fastest way there is partly by road and partly by water then the final bit through the swamp

[Lisa] Olif from the guard is with us

[Lisa] Hey TMO :)

[Master] yes

[Lisa] I was thinking of going to the Capt or Count - whoever will speak with me

[Master] Ilero XP award: 500. Next level in 3674.

TMO makes a dramatic entry, complete with fireworks and martial theme song

[TMO] Am I fashionably late?

[Lisa] see if we can get a fast transport either by land or water or both

[Master] flight of the valkeries

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] no

[TMO] sorry, we just finished brunch.

[Lisa] then if not we can take the ponies

[Master] makes sense Lisa

[Guy] sorry about that

[Lisa] also marco had wanted to see if we can get any more silver weaponry at the market

[JohnAA] life happens

[Guy] my mom called to wish us happy anniversary and she likes to talk

[Lisa] not sure if that is possible

[JohnAA] I would love a silver Ax

[Lisa] that is nice. Happy anniversary :)

[Guy] silver weapon would be possible if weres are a common threat

[TMO] Shurkural can use silver arrows, Ilero can use silver knives. Don't know if any of those are available

[Lisa] I can ask the Capt at the manor

[TMO] let me check to see if I actually got around to getting her silver arrows. I don't think I did for some stupid reason

[Master] part of that depends on if you stay over night at the citadel or leave now and camp on the road

[JohnAA] it's probably too late to buy now, how early do they open

[Guy] and thanks

[Master] when they open is the problem

[Master] not like posted hours

[TMO] ah. didn't get her any arrows at all. They're not in the equipment list, but in the weapons list

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] oops

[TMO (to Master only)] Okay to pick her up some arrows? Silver isn't listed

[Master] she can have a dozen normal arrows

[Master] not silver

[TMO] thankee

[TMO] awwww...

[TMO] with one hand he giveth, and with the other he taketh away

[Master] you can throw silver pieces at them

[TMO] which is the 'normal' kind? Sheath, Leafhead, or flight?

[TMO] I *think* it's sheath, but not sure

[JohnAA] brb

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] yes sheth off the top of my head

[TMO] 'sheaf', not 'sheath'.

[TMO] I goofed

[Guy] it lists both so i guess its player choice

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified:

[Master] no Guy one only works on long bows

[Master] will check in a minute

[Guy] thats sheaf arrows

Guy grins

[Guy] players handbook is in front of me

[Master] so if you go by road for 12 miles then water by 13 miles is one way to go then the last mile and a half through teh swamp

[Master] Or 13 miels by water and then another 13 miles through the swamp

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Weapons - DELETED: Arrow; Sheaf, false, Arrow; Sheaf, , , 0, , 12, --, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $dmg, 1d8, 1d8, 1d8, , , , .

[Master] those are your two pathway options to plan for

[Master] and thank you Guy

[Guy] no worries

[TMO] road then water then swamp sounds best to me

[Guy] i have most of my books next to me

[Lisa] I'll second that

[Master] was measuing on the map

[Master] so

[Guy] i agree road water swamp

[Master] road, then water

[Master] the Count will give you a letter to commandeer any boat you find

[Master] he will give you a coach

[Lisa] lol

Guy smriks

[TMO] aquacoach?

[Master] with four horses to get to the bridge

[Guy] leave the boat choosing to me

[Lisa] could he give us a hint where he keeps them at the citadel?

[Master] keeps what?

[Lisa] the Count is wonderful

[Lisa] keeps the boats

[Master] there are no large boats at the citadel only a couple of fishing skiffs, etc

[Lisa] we can take any boat we can find - I dhaven't seen any lying around

[Master] when you get to the next river

[TMO] load a skiff on top of the coach? *looks hopeful*

[Guy] we will have to make sure to take all of our stuff

[Guy] skiff wont hold us all

[Lisa] that's what I was thinking

[TMO] swimmers can hold on to the sides

[Lisa] we need 4?

[TMO] :D

[Master] yes 4 skiffs would be good

[Guy] or 1 knarr

[Guy] if we get 4 skiffs then we will have to tie them together

[Lisa] not sure we can find a knarr - ours is far away

[Lisa] or if we could drag a bigger boat behind a coach

[Master] and the channel will not be that deep for a knarr that far upstream

[Lisa] so we get ropes with the skiffs and we will be good

[Lisa] we can ask Olif about silver weapons and the market

JohnAA has left the game on Sat Sep 08 12:46:24 EDT 2012

[Lisa] hope he is coming back

[Master] Olif says there might be A dagger at the market

[Master] but beyond that is unlikely

[Master] but he does not have the money to shop for those sorts of things anyway

[Lisa] but no silver tips for arrows

[Master] no

[Master] easy enough to make if you have a day or two

[Lisa] well if this village is a were hangout maybe the regular humans will have some stuff there

[Guy] which of course we dont have

[Lisa] which we don't

[Lisa] :)

[Master] you are heading towards Ilpotrune crossing

[Guy] the next time we have down time we nned to make sure we get stuff like this made

[Master] Shur only knows that it is a drawbridge of some sort crossing the channel

[Lisa] so we get some sleep and heal sarengar a bit overnight and then go firsdt thing?

[Lisa] Lol to Guy!

[Lisa] down time?

[Lisa] we had no idea Bob was going to do this and that we would need seaworthy vessels

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 12:49:50 EDT 2012

JohnAA is receiving the map overview map...

[Master] so healing

[Master] from Qui? Foto?

[TMO] you need to invest in that spell that turns items into cloth miniature versions.

[Lisa] what with people jumping down wells who can't swim, fighting thieves and getting us out of jail it was hard to fit that in :)

JohnAA has received the map overview map.

[TMO] need a boat? Got one right here in my pocket

[TMO] well if you're going to get *picky*... :P

[JohnAA] I'm not healing that Weargator

[Master] the Church is confiscating the 7 ponies

[Lisa] of course they are

[JohnAA] of course they are

[Master] lol

[Lisa] :)

[Guy] the church can go suck a toadstool

[JohnAA] would they loan them to an important visitor

[Lisa] we don't need the ponies any more

[Master] so any healing being done?

[Master] nd then click to morning?

[Lisa] please heal the sarengar weregator

[TMO] sarengar is a weregator?

[Lisa] he might be

[Guy] hmm missed that conversation

[Lisa] Bob said you got bit last night

[Lisa] I mised that

[Guy] i knew that but i was hoping that certain people wouldnt remember

[JohnAA] I will heal

[TMO] there are worse things you could have been bitten by

[TMO] wereslugs

[TMO] were-pekinese

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Hoffman. Distance: 180'07"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Sarengar. Distance: 140'05"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Sarengar: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Sarengar: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Master] how many total john?

[JohnAA] 14 so far

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (14) - Lightly Wounded

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Burning Hands -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Detect Magic - Wizard -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Detect Secret Passages and Portals -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Dimension Door -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Knock -- # Memorized: 1 (2), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Maximillian's Stony Grasp -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Phantasmal Killer -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Spook -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Waterbane -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[JohnAA] can I heal people whom are not here?

[Master] yes

[Master] but that is only Androp

[JohnAA] I will put 3 on ingigo and 4 on Sarenger for my third Orison

[JohnAA] who is grink

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (4) - Unharmed

[Master] unimportant

[Master] hoffman and androp are left

[Guy] brb again gonna open wiondows and turn off AC

[JohnAA] All targets for Brother Fotopoulos removed.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 14'02"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Androp Ilkep: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=7] -8 points.

[JohnAA] found it

[Master] Androp Ilkep's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (8) - Unharmed

[Master] so only hoffman is not at full now

[Guy] ok back

[Lisa] but he will sleep it off, correct?

[Master] anything else to try and accomplish beofre morning?

[Master] you will wake up and have all your things at the customs office

[Master] with a carraige waiting for you that holds 6 people

[Lisa] I love this place

[TMO] I doubt Ilero's shield is ready, right?

[Master] correct Tmo

[Lisa] we have more than 6 people

[Guy] you have a magic shield though remember

[Master] the rest will have to ride on the outside, with the driver, in teh servant place on the back etc

[Lisa] Indigo can sit on my lap

[Guy] put koorin on indigos lap lol

[Lisa] lol

[Master] the trip will take 4 hours if you push the horses hard

[Master] they are light war horses

[Guy] sarengar will ride outside with the driveer

[Master] so you will arrive there just before noon

[TMO] ring of levitation + rope = kite

[Guy] rofl

[TMO] (yeah, sorry. My brain is whirling in lots of directions right now. generating lots of silly ideas)

[Master] so anything else?

[Master] before we click forward to the bridge?

[JohnAA] one roll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] it is tomorrow?

[Master] when you are ready for it to be it will

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel: Omen Reading check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Guy] actually if you are invisible as well that could be a good idea

[JohnAA] nothing?

[Master] Qui KNOWS you will suceed in making it to the village but once inside the Mist it becomes cloudy again but he is certain that she is still safe, though he does not understand why

[TMO] maybe she's a secret furry

[JohnAA] ThankProcog

[JohnAA] Ready for morning

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very good news

[Master] any lst bits before clicking to bridge?

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (also - since we have everything - all potions are in the small chest and all scrolls are in backpack Indigo carries)

[Sarengar (Guy)] just making sure we have everything and saying goodbye to her highnesses seneschal

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo is holiding oil of anger and marco's character has scroll of protection against the weres)

[Master] actually Guy the two boys disapeared

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but everything is available to us if we need it - just a friendly reminder since we haven't had these in so long)

[Master] after the group attacked the thieves guild

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (list is on part pack page)

[Sarengar (Guy)] then sarengar will be coming back to try and find them when he can

[Master] Time of Day: 11:36 PM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 18th, 342 SKR.

[JohnAA] any magic axes?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we are at point of taking to water now?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no unfortunately)

[Master] unless someoen has soemthign to help this part of the journy go faster

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CalendarGrid

[Master] for moon phases

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PartyPack

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((yeah guess id better pay attention to that now ))

[Master] for party pack

[Master] anyone with an idea to get to the bridge faster?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I have no speed spells)

[TMO] feed the horses beans

[TMO] that's the limits of my useful suggestions

[JohnAA] i have a teleport without error scroll in my other pants

[Master] OK

[Master] so on the swamp map for ease of use

[Master] adn the time is 1137 in the morning when you get to Ilpotrune Corssing

[Master] so named for the engineer who made the draw bridge

[Master] a huge plank bridge, with wheels and gears

[Master] that slides back out of the way for boats to go down the channel

[Master] and to prevent anyone from entering the norther side by road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Waterbane: This spell keeps a creature or an object from getting wet. It protects against water in liquid form-saltwater as well as fresh. When cast on a creature, it keeps the creature and its personal gear dry for one day. The creature can walk through pouring rain, dive into a pool, or stand beneath a waterfall, and still emerge with dry clothing and every hair in place. When cast upon an object, waterbane renders it completely watertight for a period of one day per level of the caster.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] on my backpack with my spellbooks

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We need to cross this bridge?

[Master] no

[Master] this is where you get the water transport

[Sarengar (Guy)] Lets look for what we need to follow the river

Indigo (Lisa) works on removing the skiffs and gear from the coach

[Master] no skiffs on coach

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] How can I help?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (where are they?)

[Master] you have to get them/find them here

[Master] commondeer them

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Sarengar (Guy) looks for something that everybody can ride safely

[Master] Sarengar has three choices,

Indigo (Lisa) then gets gear from the coach

[TMO] Ilero would be happy if someone would invent water wings

[Master] one large barge

[Master] or four skiffs

[Master] or 8 canoes

[TMO] do we have 4 pilots?

[Sarengar (Guy)] hmm

[Master] the problem is 1 owner versus 3 owners versus 8 owners

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] can we take the weels off the coach and let it float?

[Master] and no

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can the barge make it through the swampy water?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Bran our best choice is going to be the barge

[Master] at least most of the way yes, but you have never been in this channel before

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do like that better myself if it will make it through

[Master] for those not familiar with the things Guy is grappling with

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ShipsAndWaterTravel

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Master only)] did you see my obversation roll?

[Master] yes to John holding it for a moment

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] tks

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I am a carpenter with an ax, I am sure I can help

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Boating check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (WOOT)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((I am the sea god lol))

[Master] sorry just a sec

[Master] maps is loading

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (are you making a bardge?)

[Master] and the observation check by hoffman and the boating check both work to show that the right way to go is the Barge

[Master] can you all see the new map now

[TMO] black for me

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] night?

[Sarengar (Guy)] black for me too

[Master] ok put you back on the swamp then

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] bit of a delay

[Master] sorry

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Master] everyone back on the swamp map now?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ci

[Sarengar (Guy)] yup

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] still bit of delay here

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] yar

[Master] OK

[Master] so the barge is the best boat here,

[Master] the canoes are the next

[Master] the skiffs are not goign to work

Sarengar (Guy) looks for the owner of the barge

[Master] hoffman points out how one of them has a hole

[Master] that someone slapped canvas over

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is the coach still here?)

[Guide (Master)] (yes)

[Guide (Master)] Yes what can I help you with Sir, lookign at the group coming out of the Count's Coach

[Guide (Master)] what can I do for his lordship

Branwyn (Lisa) sits down and starts writing notes

[Sarengar (Guy)] We are looking for the owner of the barge

[Guide (Master)] That would be me sir

[Sarengar (Guy)] we are in need of your barge

[Guide (Master)] well, I am just about to finish loading these here bales of cotton on board

[Guide (Master)] take them downstream

[Guide (Master)] if you need me to take somethign for you

[Guide (Master)] I suppose if it is small I can do that

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((are we heading downstream as well?))

[Guide (Master)] (upstream)

[TMO] (figures)

[Guide (Master)] (sorry reverse that, he is heading up you are heading down)

[Sarengar (Guy)] well Im afraid thats going to be a problem

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (doesn't matter - we have the Cpount's order to take anything we like)

Sarengar (Guy) sighs

[TMO] (phew. wasn't looking forward to poling a barge upstream)

Sarengar (Guy) hands the owner the Counts note

[Guide (Master)] looks at it blankly

[Guide (Master)] what is this?

[Guide (Master)] (obvous that he cannot read)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Im afraid we need to commandeer your barge

[Guide (Master)] what?

[Guide (Master)] no

[Guide (Master)] how will I get my goods to market?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] don't be scared sarengard

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] he won't hurt you

[Sarengar (Guy)] unfortunately that note is from the Count allowing us to do just that

[Guide (Master)] but

[Guide (Master)] but

[Guide (Master)] how will

[Sarengar (Guy)] and Hoffman i dont like having to take away from somebodys livelihood just because we have something that allows us to do so

Branwyn (Lisa) in her note thanks Count for his generosity and assures him that his kindness shall not be forgotten

[Guide (Master)] are you sure?

[Guide (Master)] you don't look like the count

[TMO] (back in a bit guys. going to step out for a few)

[Guide (Master)] or his men

Branwyn (Lisa) hand note to Driver "Please deliver this to Count Vilmar"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] We will owe you one sir, when we return

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 08 13:43:23 EDT 2012

[Sarengar (Guy)] Im afraid so

[Guide (Master)] Driver takes the note and puts it into a small box on his seat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And stay for a moment. I have another to go to Captain Miltor

[Guide (Master)] you will bring me my barge back?

Branwyn (Lisa) writes another note

[Sarengar (Guy)] I will do everything within my power to bring it back to you

[Guide (Master)] when?

[Guide (Master)] I thought there was not going to be any wars this summer

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] we will let you know

[Guide (Master)] who is revolting that you need my barge?

[Sarengar (Guy)] thats what we are trying to prevent

[Guide (Master)] looks around for a priest

[Guide (Master)] spots Qui and does a double take

[Guide (Master)] is that a ?

[Guide (Master)] dwarf?

[Guide (Master)] really?

[Guide (Master)] I thought that they were legends

[Guide (Master)] not real things

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Not yet, but soon I hope to be

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Is there any small task I can do to make your day better?

[Guide (Master)] let me keep my barge

[Sarengar (Guy)] How much do you usually charge to haul cargo?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Thank would not be a small task

[Guide (Master)] I don't charge, I buy things from local farmers and then sell them at market

[Guide (Master)] I hope I make a profit enough to feed my kids

[Sarengar (Guy)] Ill be right back

Sarengar (Guy) walks over to Branwyn

[Sarengar (Guy)] Bran I dont like taking his barge just because the count says we can

[Master] (you have 8 now, 4 more missing if you take the cat, 3 if not)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Id like to hire him to carry us downriver that way he has his barge without any delays

Sarengar (Guy) whispers tro Branwyn "Id like to hire him for 2 gold"

[Master] Time of Day: 11:37 AM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 18th, 342 SKR.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((and yes that is an extremely high price))

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (we know who weres the pants in this party)

[Master] Time of Day: 11:52 AM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 18th, 342 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are the Captain. Whatever you think is best.

Sarengar (Guy) goes back to the barges owner

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry forgot to hit afk buttom)

[Sarengar (Guy)] I will hire you to carry us downriver then you will have your barge back even faster

[Guide (Master)] You don't want to come back?

[Sarengar (Guy)] we can make other arrangements to return

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't we need the barge for the return trip?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops - we can?)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] we are never in a hurry to return from saving the world

[Guide (Master)] where are you going?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we still have miranda to pick up and a ceremony to deliver the girl to, but that will be a piece of cake)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] it is much more important to get there on tme, however

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] We are heading to Haverring

[Guide (Master)] not into The Mist

[Guide (Master)] why would you want to go in there?

[Guide (Master)] that is crazy talk

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] want

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] no

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] need

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] yes

[Sarengar (Guy)] That is where our journeyt is taking us unfortunately

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] in many ways we are alike at this moment, being compleed to do want we do not want to do for the greater good

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] we are just more used to it

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (if only I could type)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (and spell, I would be a poet)

Sarengar (Guy) whispers to the guide "we will pay you 2 gold for the journey"

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] (let me point out that you will be gone more than a day, close to two with the barge before you get there)

[Guide (Master)] hmm

[Guide (Master)] 2 gold for the trip downstream?

[Guide (Master)] do I have to wait for you to come back?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It would be most kind of you if you would wait

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If we do not come back to you in three days time, you may return home.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I shall tell the Count of your bravery and honour for our cause.

[Guide (Master)] ok

[Guide (Master)] I will take you as close as I can

[Guide (Master)] but you have to help with the rowing

[Guide (Master)] why are you trying to get there?

[Master] Time of Day: 12:07 PM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 18th, 342 SKR.

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] It is best if you do not know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is your name?

[Guide (Master)] Cliffet

[Sarengar (Guy)] Ill gladly help with the rowing and I can take over if you need a rest

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Cliffet.

Branwyn (Lisa) writes down his name for her later letters to the Count

Branwyn (Lisa) hand coach driver her personal letter to Captain Militor

[Master] Ok so you help him unload his cargo

[Master] he puts it in the box ith the other

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I am a good rower

[Master] problem to solve for you

[Master] Marco is not here

[Master] do you take the cat or not?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Sir. You have helped us greatly.

[Master] the cat is charmed, will be that way for a while

[Master] and also watches/shifts on the barge

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sure! Cats love being out on the water.

[Master] it normally moves at 6 miles per day plus the current, you can push faster/harder with con checks, etc.

[Master] you might even be able to beat them there, as they have to slog through the swamps on foot

[Master] unlikely but a small chance

[Master] will letyou talk ti out

[Master] brb after I refill

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and we have spyglass to see if we can see them as we travel)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] and between Cliffet and Sarengar they can go bothe night and day

[JohnAA] I think Iron virgil on Ingigo worked well with the gambling, it should help here

[JohnAA] and Hoffman is a workhorse

[Sarengar (Guy)] split into 2 shifts one for working with cliffet and one for sarengar we should be able to make more than 6 miles a day

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 14:08:52 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sounds good to me)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (welcome back - we're just getting onto our new barge)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((welcome back TMO))

[TMO] (ah, good timing then)

[JohnAA] sorry, I had to re read

[JohnAA] The area of effect on Iron Virgil is only the caster, sorry

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Shur can make a wisdom check

[Master] now that she is back

[TMO] Shurkural: WIS check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] ok then Sarengar can make one now

[TMO] and for my next trick, I shall drop a cup of tea

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: WIS check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[JohnAA (to Lisa only)] look at Qui's spell Mistaken missive, just so you know

[Master] Sarengar thinks, he could be wrong but he thinks, that with this pace you are setting you will make it to the village around midday on the 20th

[Master] and the best possible time the kidnappers could have made is to get there the morning of the 20th

[Master] so you have already made up more than the full nights rest you took

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] Did you mess with my letters?? lol

[TMO] sweet

[JohnAA (to Lisa only)] just thinking of the possiblities

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((it helps when you have 2 shifts to sail the barge lol))

[Master] so my other question about the cat

[Master] are you brining or leaving?

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i assume she wouldnt leave llath

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (i want the giant kitty)

[JohnAA] (it's marco's pet)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (when the spell wears off will it attack us?)

[Master] ok

[Master] you do not now

[Master] know

[Sarengar (Guy)] (there are 2 rangers so the odds are with us for a change lol)

[Master] ok so pushing off and moving downstream

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I feel the wind blow

[Master] this area you have only a few minor type encounters

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] you do know that messing with someone else's mail is a federal offense

[Master] you see a gator on the bank of the channel

[Master] you cruise on by

[Master] make an enounter check d20

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((no more gators lol))

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=5] 5

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA) (to Lisa only)] it could protect a scroll or important document until we cast dispell mahic on it

[Master] ok so the first shift goes by uneventful

[TMO] yay!

Branwyn (Lisa) checks spyglass periodically

Branwyn (Lisa) feeling very happy to be able to use it again

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((lol))

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA) (to GM only)] QuiFon Ruminel: Omen Reading check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Branwyn (Lisa) almost does not miss the catapults because of it

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] huh?

Branwyn (Lisa) note to self - build catapult at tower back home

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (well we have the first part)

[Master] qui does not have any insights

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (these are a few of my favorite things)

[TMO] (now all we need is the apult)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (We have the Cat)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((lol))

[Master] scary they both did that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no cat tossing)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((yeah i know))

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (not cat jugling, only one)

TMO high-fives JohnAA

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (hee hee)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::pushes hard::

[Master] Time of Day: 08:18 PM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 18th, 342 SKR.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::rows hard::

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Endurance check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] just warming up

[Master] checking distance on the map

[Master] ok now i need a total of three encounter checks for the night

[Master] d20 please

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=4] 4

[Master] yeap

[Master] stop there

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 667'08".

[Master] Hoffman, Shurkural, Indigo, Ilero, Sarengar, QuiFon Ruminel, Guide - Cliffet and Branwyn moved 673'08".

[Master] Sarengar moved 62'06".

[Master] Shurkural moved 82'06".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 129'01".

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 84'08".

[Master] Branwyn moved 43'11".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 30'07".

[Master] Ilero moved 50'05".

[Master] Shurkural moved 30'10".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] who put Brother on the Catapult?

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 7'08".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 39'03".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel, Hoffman, Ilero, Sarengar and Branwyn moved 28'08".

[Master] Hoffman moved 19'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] so evening has come, it is dark

[Master] you are trying to navigate the channel

[Master] and you have some bugs around you

[Master] obersvation check from anyone?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 145'11".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] boy the bugs are bittin tohight

[TMO] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] that distance is correct, it is just over 500 feet away

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Would you look at the size of that thing?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::points::

[Sarengar (Guy)] what?

Sarengar (Guy) looks at where Hoffman is pointing

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Wish I had a bow and arrows

[Sarengar (Guy)] can yo uuse a crossbow?

[Master] it is apparent that you are travelign into its feeding grounds

[Master] are you doing anything now at a distance?

[Sarengar (Guy)] not for the moment

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] not good enough to waste the bolt

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's too far away, maybe we'll be gone by the time it gets here.

[Master] Branwyn knows that it could travel this distance in two rounds

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] can I cast wyvern watch on top of it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but hoffman is rowing very fast)

[TMO] (what is it? I'm not seeing anything on the map)

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 150'09".

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 185'03".

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 221'04".

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 270'10".

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 351'01".

[Master] range ?

[TMO] (there it is)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] not in range yet, just asking concept

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] 30 yds 150 ft

[Guy] Sarengar targets Dragonfly #8. Distance: 436'04"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] 90 feet

[TMO] Shurkural has a short bow, but only 12 arrows

[TMO] Shurkural targets Dragonfly #8. Distance: 423'03"

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 110'02".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] you go girl

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 219'05".

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 308'00".

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 441'10".

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 589'10".

[Master] as you row closer and closer

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] so we can cast without being in rounds

[Master] sure

[Master] you would be attempting to surprise it

[Master] it is already less than one round of flying away from you

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] once we get within 240 feet Qui will cast Farie Fire

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how far away?)

[Master] 336 feet

[Master] scale is correct on map

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] it's flying away from us?

[Master] no

[Master] back and forth over the channel scooping up food

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can fireball it at 300 feet)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's too high in air to cause collareral damage right?)

[Master] yes

[Master] so 300 feet is the current range everyone is looking for?

[Sarengar (Guy)] sure

[Master] ok

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 73'11".

[Master] there you go

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] maybe it will be full by then

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Dragonfly #8. Distance: 274'00"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] or cooked

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Dragonfly #8: Fireball: I fire off a 20' radius ball of flame which deals ((9)d6) [9d6=6,3,3,4,3,5,1,4,3] 32 points of damage. Save vs spell for half damage.

[Sarengar (Guy)] spell slingers go))

[Master] I remember when Branwyn killed one of thes with her bare hands when she was first level, sniff

[Sarengar (Guy)] rofl

[Master] Dragonfly #8: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] Dragonfly #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-32) - Heavily Wounded

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I fore sawit getting lit up but not the way I pictured it

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Dragonfly #8: Initiative: (d10+10+-3) [1d10=4] 11

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=9] 18

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=2] 1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=1] -1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[TMO] Shurkural: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[TMO] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 13.

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA) (to GM only)] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[TMO] Hoffman???

[Sarengar (Guy)] rofl

[TMO] how did this thing think I had Hoffman selected?

[TMO] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[TMO] sorry about that

[Master] unless Indigo and or Foto have ranged attacks

[Master] it gets to the barge before anyone else can attack

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] foto is casting

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't think he's a were dragonfly do you?

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((umm what about ranged?

[Master] LOL

[Master] yes to Shur and Sarengar

[TMO] k

[Master] you get one attack off before it arrives

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Heavy Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] -1. HITS Dragonfly #8 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[TMO] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: (19-(d20)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Dragonfly #8 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] med or large?

[Master] those are both misses

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] this is an open bardge, a flame blade is not going to burn anything important?

[Master] it has a +4 to its ac against missle weapons

[TMO] Attack: Arrow; Flight:: is now ARMED.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Flame Blade: I conjure forth a blade of flame which lasts (4+(4/2)) 6 rounds!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] It won't carry me off

[TMO] Attack: Varsta Huitoa:: is now ARMED.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] without a fight

[Master] done?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I can attak it if it gets close enough?

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Dragonfly #8

[Master] yes

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 261'09".

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 27'01".

[Master] Dragonfly #8 targets Sarengar. Distance: 5'09"

[Master] zooms down and over Sarengar biting him

[Master] Dragonfly #8: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 10. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 26'00".

[Master] Dragonfly #8 no longer targets Sarengar.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] can I as he flys by?

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Master] yes

[Master] Indigo and Foto get their attacks

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Dragonfly #8. Distance: 34'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can Indigo reach him?)

[Master] when he was down low yes

[Lisa] Indigo targets Dragonfly #8. Distance: 44'01"

[Master] only those ready for the attack can he moves too fast for the others

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=6] 5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Dragonfly #8 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Dragonfly #8 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Dragonfly #8

[Master] Dragonfly #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified:

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] that is a miss

[Master] ok

[Master] and it zooms off into the evening gloom wounded badly

[Master] Dragonfly #8 moved 41'04".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Qui is holding, with it looking so crisp

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] Combat has finished.

[JohnAA] that is what I thought

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 58. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 58. Next level in 15177.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 116. Next level in 27292.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 116. Next level in 3558.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 58. Next level in 4459.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 116. Next level in 982.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 58. Next level in 1807.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 116. Next level in 98079.

[Master] that was encounter #1

[Master] who wants to roll for #2

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=15] 15

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 2 (3).

[Master] and for #3

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=18] 18

[Master] and TMO you need to fix Shur's XP

[Indigo (Lisa)] (these are night shifts?)

[Master] yes

[Master] and nothing

[Master] so it is morning

[TMO] I put in her xp value

[Indigo (Lisa)] (branwyn is sleeping the third shift)

[Master] next level

[Master] says next level in zero

[TMO] what is lvl3 amount?

[Master] Time of Day: 06:42 AM. Day 19 Fin ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 19th, 342 SKR.

[Master] is on the site, grins

[TMO] oh phoo

[Master] in the morning

[Sarengar (Guy)] 4500

[TMO] ok, will fox

[TMO] fix

[Master] you are all exhausted from rowing all night

[Master] but you have made it more than 9 miles

[Master] instead of the normal 6

[Sarengar (Guy)] thought we were working in 2 shifts

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Endurance check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[JohnAA] I am not tired at all

[Master] everyone gets full spells, etc

[Master] Sarengar needs an Endurance check

[Master] as the other primiary poler

[Master (to GM only)] Dragonfly #8 moved 1155'05".

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 4500 (null).

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Endurance check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 3 (2).

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Chromatic Blade -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Grease -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Waterbane -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 5 -- Current: 1 (0).

[Master] everyone is ready for the day?

[Master] someone roll an encounter please

[Sarengar (Guy)] yup

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=16] 16

[Master] and you cruise along

[JohnAA (to Lisa only)] do we have any electrium coins with us?

[Master] later on in the day

[Master] again please

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=3] 3

[JohnAA] we need something to do

[Indigo (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] nope

[Indigo (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] am curious now why you would want them

[Master] and as you slowly cruise downstream

[Master] you see the edge of The Mist creeping up

[Master] almost pulsing like it is growing and trying to envelop everything

[Master] and observation checks please

Sarengar (Guy) shudders

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Master] Time of Day: 02:42 PM. Day 19 Fin ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 19th, 342 SKR.

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's like going home!

[TMO] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[TMO] zzzzzzzzzzzz

[Master (to JohnAA only)] hoffman sees somethign dark in the mist but cannot tell what it is, low to the ground maybe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (uh-oh)

Branwyn (Lisa) gets out spyglass

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[JohnAA] Can I see your spy glass Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) hands it to Hoffman

[Master (to Lisa only)] Branwyn looking through her spyglass sees a terrible dark shape rise up out of the swamps and head your way, HERE LOOK

[JohnAA] well if you can see it

[JohnAA] go ahead, tell her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just look at what's coming!

[JohnAA] you can do more about it

[Master (to Lisa only)] looks to be a black dragon, maybe 40 foot long

[Master (to JohnAA only)] with the spy glass you can tell it is a black dragon, maybe 40-50 foot long,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] DRAGON!

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] he is not there yet

[Master] but want you to be organized in your defense

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Master] you can get off the barge if you want, will take a round to get to the bank

[TMO] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[TMO] Shurkural: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=5] 3 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Master] or you can stay in the middle of the channel your choice Sarengar

[JohnAA (to GM only)] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=4] 13

[Master] you have to make that decision

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=8] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[JohnAA] We should get to the shore

[Sarengar (Guy)] head for the bank

[Master] Initiative changed from 16 to 36.

[Sarengar (Guy)] lets get off the barge

[JohnAA] defensive cast as we move

[Master] right or left?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's black. It doesn't look very old for a dragon

[Sarengar (Guy)] right

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe 40 feet across

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 23'09".

[Master] Sarengar moved 24'03".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 18'07".

[Master] Hoffman moved 40'07".

[Master] Shurkural moved 22'07".

[Master] Indigo moved 25'05".

[Master] Ilero moved 21'00".

[Master] Branwyn moved 23'06".

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 45'04".

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 40 foot long - sorry

[Master] anything you want to do this round?

[JohnAA] casting

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 214'01".

[TMO] Shurkural is readying her bow, but not sure if she wants to be the first to attack it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] black drago0ns are acid dragons aren't they?

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have two protection from acid scrolls if anyone wants one

[Master] it looks like it is staying inside the mist as it tries to see what you are doing

[Ilero (TMO)] Oh craps. Coulda used my shield about now, yes?

[JohnAA (to GM only)] QuiFon Ruminel casts a spell against : Age Dragon: "For (3) 3 rounds, the target dragon gains or loses (3/5) 0.6 age categories."

[JohnAA] just kidding

[JohnAA (to GM only)] QuiFon Ruminel casts a spell against : Bless/Curse: "For 6 rounds, attack rolls and saves vs fear receive a +1 bonus."

[Master] grins

[JohnAA] sorry that was hidden

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are we on land now?)

[JohnAA] I cast ag draggon first

[JohnAA] then bless

[JohnAA] so we get +1

[Master] yes on land

[Master] I put the +1 in temp mods for everyone

[Master] anything else this round?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (should we spread out or hang together in a huddle?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] spread out

[Ilero (TMO)] (agreed)

[Master] and the protection from acid Lisa mentioned?

[Master] those clumps are bushes, the trees are few here

[Ilero (TMO)] (I would think on the spellcasters)

[JohnAA] moveing with Brther, someone stick with Qui?

[JohnAA] Sarengard?

[Sarengar (Guy)] i can stay with Qui

[Master] the dragon is still just over 800 feet away

[JohnAA] Hoffman moved 14'06".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 17'09".

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 235'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 71'04".

[Master] look at yoru scale

[Master] there like Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 76'00".

[Master] Foto is only 20 feet away from the others

[JohnAA] too far so a small morsel

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo and Bran went behind the bushes)

[Master] breath weapon (from previous experience) is 40-60 feet long

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 8'06".

[JohnAA] Hoffman moved 11'04".

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero has decent dex, so can stay in the middle of the grop

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 12'06".

[Master] he looks to be about 40 foot long

[Master] so if he lands can attack out anyone in a 20 foot radius of him

[Master] just so everyone is prepared

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural moved 50'04".

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 23'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did anyone want a scroll?

[Master] Cliffet is staying by the barge hiding

[JohnAA] are these actual trees?

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 36'10".

[Master] bushes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can roll dice highest two get them if we want a luck factor)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (poor cliffy)

[Master] those are trees over there with the fronds

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 161'04".

Indigo (Lisa) takes scrolls out of his pack and hands one to Branwyn if no one is going to take them

[Master] anythign else?

[JohnAA] HEEEEEELP!!!!

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how far away is it now?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((just waiting on the stupid dragon now lol))

[Master] 500+ feet from branwyn

[JohnAA] does it look like it sees us?

[Master] yes it knows you are there

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 79'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 133'09".

Ilero (TMO) waves for it to just move on and go somewhere else.

[Master] and it disapears

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is it on the map?)

[Ilero (TMO)] Huh. It ... worked?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we will never slay a dragon at this rate)

[Sarengar (Guy)] lets get back on the barge and get moving before it comes back

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master (to GM only)] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 129'06".

[JohnAA] INVISIBLITY SPELL

[Master] I will give Bran an intuition check

[Master] her and Indigo both faced them before

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 0'00"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Brother Fotopoulos.

[Master] was hoffman there for the last one John?

[Master] with the Yuan Ti?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: INU check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[JohnAA] no

[Sarengar (Guy)] no

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 0'00"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Brother Fotopoulos.

[Master (to Lisa only)] black dragons swim

[JohnAA] trying to cast

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Hoffman. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] ROUND: 6

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Shurkural. Distance: 29'05"

[Master] ok

[Master] you can cast now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ummm ... that was a little too easy.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hoffman: Resist Acid and Corrosion: For (4) 4 rounds, I am immune to normal acids and recieve a +3 to saves against more potent ones as well as halving the damage caused by them.

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It might have gone in the water. Black dragons can swim.

[JohnAA] It's goning for the barge?

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master (to GM only)] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 127'06".

[JohnAA] we would see it dive. I thought it just disapeared

[Master] it was in The Mist

[Master] you saw it near the ground

[Master] then it disapeared

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't know.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But we can't think of the water as a safe place right now.

[Ilero (TMO)] I can scout it out, yes?

[JohnAA] All targets for Brother Fotopoulos removed.

[Master] ROUND: 8

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and lots o' silence)

[Master] smile

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sarengar how far are we from the village now?

[JohnAA] how far away was it?

[Master] it was over 400 feet away when it disapeared

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (400 feet behind us or in front of us?)

[Master] in front

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 40!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=53] 53 - ROLL FAILED against 45!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 78'03".

[Sarengar (Guy)] about 6 miles or so

[Sarengar (Guy)] by water

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Sarengar. Distance: 43'08"

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets QuiFon Ruminel. Distance: 48'02"

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 48'11"

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Hoffman. Distance: 49'06"

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Shurkural. Distance: 76'07"

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 12'03".

[Ilero (TMO)] I tink we founds it, yes?

[Master] ROAR

[Master] and it tries to intimidate you and RUSH forward out of the water to attack

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 14'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it does a very good job of it too)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ill rush into the water and attack lol

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Attack: Acid Breath: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 0. HITS Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1)!!!. HITS Brother Fotopoulos (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero has good timing. He had been standing right there a moment ago)

[Master] roll your saves versus breath weapon with your bonues John

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Sarengar. Distance: 20'02"

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Attack: Claw: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] -2. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hoffman modified: Temporary Modifiers - Breath Weapon Save: (BWTM) : CHANGED: +3 (null).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (+3+3)] - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Hoffman. Distance: 25'02"

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 24'08"

[Master] and Foto?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Damage v SM: Acid Breath: (6d4+3) [6d4=3,2,1,1,1,1] 12 added to: Brother Fotopoulos, Hoffman

[Master] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-12) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-12) - Massively Wounded

[Master] did not apply the 4 from foto john

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (what 4?)

Indigo (Lisa) reads protection from acid scroll

[Master] when foto cast on hoffman before there was a -4 applied fro some reason

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] he fail his save still

[Master] full round action for Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if everyone stays out of 20 foot range Branwyn can fireball him)

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] but he still takes 1/2 damage

[Master] half damage to who john?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman with the protection on

[Master] OH let me fix that then

[Master] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and now Foto

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] cant cast so moving

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 30'04".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] holding action

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] he can feel a spell comming on

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] disbelieves in dragon

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] he really thinks the dragon is there and is about to try to eat you

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((so is it under the water?))

[Master] LOL

[Master] no

[Master] it sprang up and out

[Master] acid breath to hoffman and Foto

[Master] swiped at Sarengar with a claw

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((dont see any icon is why i ask))

[Master] now is perched and ready to spring again when its turn comes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (have to really zoom in)

[Master] everyone else see it right?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I could not target it

[Ilero (TMO)] yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I see it

[Master] it is 20 feet in front of Sarengar

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I thought you were pulling a fast one

[Ilero (TMO)] He would NEVER do that to us!! ... right?

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 1'01".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Heavy Crossbow: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=3] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Master] Sarengar targets Young Black Dragon #5. Distance: 19'01"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (22 feet)

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Hoffman. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] there you go guy

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Heavy Crossbow: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[JohnAA] Hoffman no longer targets Hoffman.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I measured sarengar just outside my burn radius - am I going to singe him?)

[Master] you will have to find out

[Master] use the Pointer to show me where you want to hit

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((fireball it))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I aonly know how to use the pointer by accident)

[Master] grins

[Master] click on the map and hit P

[Branwyn (Lisa)] there?

[Master] that is a 30 foot radius there

TMO is now controlling Shurkural

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Young Black Dragon #5. Distance: 74'01"

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Young Black Dragon #5.

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Young Black Dragon #5. Distance: 74'01"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Young Black Dragon #5: Fireball: I fire off a 20' radius ball of flame which deals ((9)d6) [9d6=6,1,5,3,3,5,4,2,6] 35 points of damage. Save vs spell for half damage.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Shurkural

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[TMO] Shurkural targets Young Black Dragon #5. Distance: 49'11"

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=9] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Ilero (TMO)] how many shots?

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-35) - Moderately Wounded

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] now hoffan runs up

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Young Black Dragon #5. Distance: 24'07"

[Master] Hoffman moved 22'06".

[Master] two shots

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))+1-1) [1d20=3] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))+1-1) [1d20=19] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Young Black Dragon #5

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=9] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ilero

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 40!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=71] 71 - ROLL FAILED against 45!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=96] 96 - ROLL FAILED against 45!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 50'04".

[Ilero (TMO)] I lost sight of the river, so I hope that's the bank

[Master] INIT: 36 GOING: Young Black Dragon #5

[Master] (I dleeted the river so there was less on the map will put it back afterwards

[Ilero (TMO)] ok. He's trying to sneak up on it from the other side

[Ilero (TMO)] so as close to the river bank as he can without falling in

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so after combat - ooh look Ilero's drowning)

[Ilero (TMO)] yup!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 moved 89'11".

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Branwyn. Distance: 11'04"

[Ilero (TMO)] He's not supposed to do that!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] parting shot?

[Master] it JUMPS up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I think it's mad at Branwyn)

[Master] flys over branwyn and does a SNATCH attack

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] aoo?

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Attack: Claw: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 8. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Attack: Claw: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 1. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] branwyn can roll a d20 10 and under her arms are pinned and cannot do anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=12] 12

[Master] he attacked hoffman with his breath weapon already

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he only has one shot?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] that is an end of round thing, this is for moving past me

[Master] yes hoffman would get an attack because he was in melee with him

[Master] make that now

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))+1-1) [1d20=8] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Branwyn follows Young Black Dragon #5.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (kidnapped by a dragon?!?)

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 and Branwyn moved 150'10".

[Master] and the dragon SNATCHES branwyn up

[Master] and FLYS up and out

[Master] about 150 feet up off the ground now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is seriously going to mess with the timetable)

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Lisa only)] scroll?

[Sarengar (Guy)] it can attack and flee?

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] I am holding one yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Dragons are deadly

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] at birth

[Master] it is part of the attack

[Master] cannot do damage

[Master] at least not directly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just hope he takes me somehwere nice and doesn't just drop me on a pile of rocks)

[Master] now it can drop her,

[Master] or fly off with her

[Master] or

[Master] ROUND: 9

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] use her as a missle weapon?

[Master] no that is giant

[Indigo (Lisa)] BRANWYN!!!!!

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] binding wounds

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 140'04".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((meh should have webbed it before it got awaay))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] holding

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] holding

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is there anything I can do from here?)

[Master] you can cast or attack with a small weapon like a dagger

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and I am 150 up in air?)

[Master] it failed to pin your arms

[Master] yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I am ready to catch you if you fall slowly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's a huge fall damage for someone who did not memorize featherfall today)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] not expecting to go flying today?

[Master] you did not plan on being kidnapped by a black dragon today?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lemme see if I can find anything)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nope)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] fly ?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and I removed dimension door today too)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Ouch

[Master] oh man

[Master] if you reduce it to less than 75% HP it cannot fly

[Master] if you increase to over man sized he cannot carry you anymore

[Sarengar (Guy)] hmm coulkd i catch it in a web?

[Master] you could try to pin its wings with a web if it is in range but then it would plummet down

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Polymorph other is you are feeling lucky

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I could do some cantrips to try to mess with it a bit but think I will just hit it and take my fall)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I thought about that but would have to be a flying creature and figure it would freak out and drop me anyway)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Here goes nothing!

[Ilero (TMO)] was hoping to be able to finish this encounter, but it's looking very iffy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Young Black Dragon #5: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=1,2,1,3,3] 15 damage!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-15) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Shurkural

[Sarengar (Guy)] shoot it

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=18] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] that is a hit

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Young Black Dragon #5

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=9] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Sarengar (Guy)] can i take my held action now?

[Master] yes

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] (go for it)

[Sarengar (Guy)] i drink my potion of polymorph self and change into a pegasus

[Master] OK

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't waste that on me!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you only have the one potion)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i forgot i even had it))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] were as you have more than one life?

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 67'01".

[Sarengar (Guy)] it lasts 12 turns

[Ilero (TMO)] hope that's not too far. He's running after them in case it drops her.

[Master] and Poof you are a pegasus

[Master] INIT: 36 GOING: Young Black Dragon #5

[Master] need to find a better icon for that though

[Sarengar (Guy)] which means i can fly and TRY to catch bran when she falls lol

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 and Branwyn moved 103'07".

[Sarengar (Guy)] brb

[Master] it comes gliding down to a landing in the middle of that clump of bushes

[Master] as it does it TOSSES Branwyn away

[Master] Branwyn moved 61'11".

[Master] Branwyn no longer targets Young Black Dragon #5.

[Master] Sarengar targets Branwyn. Distance: 124'09"

[Master] tossing her back the opposite way to make you chase her rather than it

[Master] once Guy gets back he gets a chance to try to snatch her in mid air

[Master] if he misses then Ilero gets his chance to catch her

[Sarengar (Guy)] im back

[Master] make a to hit roll on bran

[Master] I already targeted for you

[Sarengar (Guy)] use any weapon?

[Master] sure any normal weapon

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Heavy Crossbow: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=11] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] ok

[Master] now Sarengar makes a STR check to keep flying

[Ilero (TMO)] (good thing he isn't a unicorn)

[Master] and Bran makes a dex check to stay on his back

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: STR check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sweet)

[Sarengar (Guy)] sweet

[Master] so Sarengar is flying with her on his back

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I love it when a plan comes together

[Master] the dragon is over on the ground waiting holding its attacks

[Master] ROUND: 10

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Master] so it will go faster this round

Indigo (Lisa) runs forward

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 60'02".

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] he can run 120 feet

[Master] running is double movement

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 1'10".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 60'06".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 27'05".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 74'04".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] 1/2 move holding attack

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] tumbling to bost AC

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Sarengar

[Master] Sarengar moved 126'06".

[Sarengar (Guy)] im going to hover over the dragon

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 58'08".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] you can fly 48

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 57'05".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Pay back time

[Sarengar (Guy)] this way branwyn can talk to the dragon if she wants

[Master] how high are you Sarengar?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are going to talk?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] 50 feet

[Master] ok

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((if you want to other wise yoiu can kill it lol))

[Master] notice the dotted lines now? it knows the trigenometry for the ranged attackes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (think it's probably pretty mad at me)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] tell him he was wrong to attack the DragonSlayers

[Master] Branwyn moved 1'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 8'02".

[Master] Branwyn moved 14'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - I want to ask it where he lives so we can take its loot after we kill it)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I say him to MOM?

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Young Black Dragon #5. Distance: 656'01"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Young Black Dragon #5: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=1,2,1,4,2] 15 damage!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Shurkural

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((kill it kill it))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Dragon! Give up and lie down on the ground!

[Ilero (TMO)] (is she in range?)

[Master] you ar ealways in range with a bow

[Master] it is just if you can actually hit that far away

[Young Black Dragon #5 (Master)] flattens on the ground

Young Black Dragon #5 (Master) growls

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good boy!)

Shurkural (TMO) pulls and nocks the arrow, aiming carefully at the dragon, and holds her shot, in case it changes it's mind.

[Master] and?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Your call Branwyn?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] back to the bardge?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can we really talk to it?)

[Master] you can talk to it, it does not seem to be able to speak to you

[Master] but you know dragons are intelligent, this one just never learned Common

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] One growl for yes, two growls for no?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Tu Habla Dwarven?

[Ilero (TMO)] You t'ink we can spare its for a later favor or somet'ing?

[Ilero (TMO)] I not know how trustable blacks are dough.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's hard to decide if we should put it out of it's misery as we have blasted it pretty hard)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((kill it must kill dragons))

[Ilero (TMO)] (will his survival swamp be of any use?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Guy only)] how good are you?

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Guy only)] and how much do you want to piss off Branwyn?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (will it get better if we leave it alone?)

[Ilero (TMO)] Mebbe have it give us lift to village? Make for a damn good entrance, yes?

[Sarengar (Guy) (to JohnAA only)] uh oh what are you planning

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not in his condition

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Guy only)] Hoffman would not , I was asking if Sarengar would

[Ilero (TMO)] Ifn we can find way to talk wit' it, mebbe it knows about de weres.

[Master] it will heal like any normal creature does over time

[Sarengar (Guy) (to JohnAA only)] im CG and black dragons are considewred evil so hed have no trouble killing it

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Guy only)] butdo you foloow Brawyn or are you partners?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but then he can't understand me either)

[Master] he can understand without being able to speak

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] He surrendered, he understood something

[Sarengar (Guy) (to JohnAA only)] closer to partners we both have areas that we are best at

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok)

[Ilero (TMO)] (sadly, it is time for me to go now.)

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Guy only)] I had a character kill some harpies while the rest of the party was negotating with it

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Take care

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Enjoy

[Sarengar (Guy)] cya tmo

[Ilero (TMO)] you too. see you Friday.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Dragon! I will not kill you as I respect dragons. But in return you will remember that we have done this and allowed you to have time to heal and grow strong again.

[Master] come back tonight if you can

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 08 16:41:07 EDT 2012

[Master] if not Friday

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You shall not attack us again or we will not stop the next time.

[Sarengar (Guy) (to JohnAA only)] i say kill it its a dragon and we are supposed to be dragonslayers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I just can't do it - he's lying there all helpless and everything)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (we have a potion going so we should watch the time, don't want two people falling out of the sky)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Just say the word

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((we must kill it))

[Master] Time of Day: 03:07 PM. Day 19 Fin ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 19th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Combat has finished.

Branwyn (Lisa) pats pegasus neck "put us down now"

Sarengar (Guy) dives onto the dragon trying to kill it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (with me on board?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((yup ))

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((a dive form 50 feet or higher i getr +2 to my hoof attacks and do double damage))

[Master] and you have hoof attacks on your sheet now

[Master] make your roll

Branwyn (Lisa) jumps off horse and takes chances with ground

[Master] if bran jumps she takes 5d6 points of damage

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Hooves: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=12] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] if she stays on she needs a dex check

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't care

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (oh the visuals)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Hooves: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=9] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Branwyn moved 5'09".

[Master] Sarengar moved 20'03".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] NO!!!!!!

[Master] (5d6) [5d6=3,5,4,1,2] 15 points of fallign damage

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-15) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Young Black Dragon #5. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 no longer targets Young Black Dragon #5.

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Young Black Dragon #5. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5 targets Sarengar. Distance: 656'00"

Branwyn (Lisa) crawls over to dragon

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Attack: Acid Breath: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] -6. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Damage v SM: Acid Breath: (6d4+3) [6d4=3,3,4,1,1,1] 16 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Attack: Bite: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] -1. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=3,2,1] 6 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-22) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=5] 14

[Master] Initiative changed from 13 to 33.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=9] 18

[Master] foto?

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Indigo

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] how did it change to +9?

[Master] what?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] look at the int?

Indigo (Lisa) stares in shock at scene but does what Branwyn said and does nothing

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] it's ok

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] lets finsih this first

[Master] nods

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Lisa only)] it is unlikly to stop now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Can I run in between horse and dragon?

[Master] no

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why not?)

[Master] you can run inisde the dragon's legs

[Master] but it is a mess there right now with the two of them attacking each other

[Master] wings and claws flying everywhere

[Master] 8 legs, 4 wings

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you kill this dragon you are going to have to kill me too!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] .me runs straight at dragon legs

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 13'01".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (That is what I was afraid of)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((we are dragons slayers that havent slain a dragon yet))

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::yells:: Please remember we are a team here

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((use normal weapon attack?

[Master] you have hooves

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Hooves: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=11] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Hooves: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=9] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Hoffman

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I am soory Brawynn

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Young Black Dragon #5. Distance: 38'07"

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Hoffman. Distance: 0'00"

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 39'10".

[JohnAA] Hoffman no longer targets Hoffman.

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))+1-1) [1d20=20] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))+1-1) [1d20=16] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))+1-1) [1d20=16] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Young Black Dragon #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Young Black Dragon #5

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Young Black Dragon #5

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Young Black Dragon #5

[Master] Young Black Dragon #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -17 (-21) - Dead

[Master] Combat has finished.

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I did not think Sarenger would survive

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can't believe you just did that!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You should have let me fall

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] and his life is importaant

Branwyn (Lisa) turns her back on them both and runs over to Indigo

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] we need to get back on the bardge

[Master] Indigo XP award: 582. Next level in 14595.

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 582. Next level in 1459.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 1164. Next level in 2394.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 1164. Next level in 96915.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 1164. Next level in 26128.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 582. Next level in 1225.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 582. Next level in 3877.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 1164. Level-up!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I am sorry Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) hugs Indigo crying and shaking

[Master] Time of Day: 03:22 PM. Day 19 Fin ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 19th, 342 SKR.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::shakes head::

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] wish I could have done that earlier

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::grabs a couple scales::

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 128'04".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks on in utter disgust

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::checks on Qui and Foto::

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes herself "Come on let's get our things. We need to get to Wilamina"

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Let us take a moment to consider our priorities

Sarengar (Guy) flies over to the barge

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] and not make little of what could have happened

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My priority is Wilamina Mosskin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Priests! Argh!

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 99'04".

[Master] Ok, so goign to save everything here

[Master] close down and restart

[Master] so we should be good for the rest of the night

[Master] will be back up in two minutes

[Master] ok?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ok

Lisa has left the game on Sat Sep 08 17:03:57 EDT 2012

[Sarengar (Guy)] i wont be in cause i need to go get ready

[Master] oh that sinks!

[Master] ok

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] get ready for?

[Sarengar (Guy)] ill be back in later

[Master] good

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 08 17:05:15 EDT 2012 ====

[Master] getting drinks and food brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 17:07:37 EDT 2012

JohnAA is receiving the map swamp...

JohnAA has received the map swamp.

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 17:10:04 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

Lisa has received the map swamp.

[JohnAA] on a scale of 1 to 10, how mad are you Lisa?

[Lisa] Lisa is about a 1.5

[Lisa] Branwyn is about a 9

[JohnAA] that's what I hoped for

[Master] smile Lisa did a very good job at being shocked and angry

[Master] everyone was stunned for minutes

[Lisa] I WAS Shocked

[JohnAA] i know, I rolled so well

[Master] chuckles

[Master] it is more the last time this happened when someone surrenders

[Master] and then

[Master] you could have finally gotten a dragon's treasure from its lair

[JohnAA] we did not have time

[Master] wel in any case

[Master] Time of Day: 08:22 PM. Day 19 Fin ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 19th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 231'07".

[Master] Sarengar moved 919'05".

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 305'03".

[Master] Ilero moved 978'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 274'08".

[Master] Branwyn moved 261'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Foto needs to heal himself.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 257'10".

[Master] Shurkural moved 1043'01".

[Master] Hoffman moved 133'06".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 30'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will need to sleep.

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 11'04".

[Master] Indigo moved 10'11".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 37'07".

[Master] Branwyn moved 11'11".

[Master] Hoffman moved 18'00".

[Master] your guide says you are four miles from the closest place to the village now

[Master] yuhave been able to

[JohnAA] think we should walk the rest of the way?

[Master] not yet

[Master] you need to go those 4 miles

[Master] on the barge

[Master] then you can walk through the swamps the rest of the way

[Master] the issue is sleep

[Master] Hoffman needs some

[Master] his next check will be at half con

[Master] bran needs spells etc

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] so moving to the center of the channel and posting guards seems to be the safe thign

[Master] then in the morning push ahead

[Master] you will drift with the current some if you want to keep moving a bit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sounds good to me)

[Master] Indigo and your guide both can handle the barge

[Master] so watches

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn will take 1st and Indigo second

[Branwyn (Lisa)] does foto have healing he can cast on himself?

[JohnAA] working on it, other people need it too

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (foto is closest to death)

[Master] foto needs food badly

[JohnAA] thinking 7 for foto, 7 for Brawyn and 7 for Sarenger

[JohnAA] FUNNY

[JohnAA] that is all the 1st level spells

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (7) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (7) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] so first watch of Bran and?

[Master] second watch of Indigo and?

[Master] third watch of Hoffman and?

[JohnAA] qui on 1

[JohnAA] Foto on 3

[Master] ok

[JohnAA] still trying to zoom in

[Master] so lisa roll for 1st watch please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=16] 16

[Master] and now Indigo fo 2nd

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=19] 19

[Master] and finally Hoffman for 3rd

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 0'00"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Brother Fotopoulos: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=1] -2 points.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Brother Fotopoulos: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=2] -3 points.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (3) - Unharmed

[JohnAA] done

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=5] 5

[Master] ok

[Master] early mornign hours after everyone has gotten their sleep

[Master] I will say that Bran has not unsealed her spell books to study yet

[Master] so no new spells yet

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Master] Foto slept but no new spells yet either

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's what I was just about to do)

[JohnAA] Yet!

[JohnAA] there is a time element to this mystery

[Master] Time of Day: 04:46 AM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[JohnAA] encounter

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are still asleep?)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #21 moved 10'04".

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 16'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20 moved 15'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19 moved 18'06".

[Master] you are just waking up

[Master] it is still early morning

[Master] but

[Master] Hoffman and or Foto gets to make an observation roll

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos: Whistling/humming check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] Hoffman spots a group of ghouls

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos: Intimidation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against -1!!

[JohnAA] no obs for brother

[Master] looks like they are moving towards the channel up ahead to try and meet the barge

[Master] as you drift along

[JohnAA] So he whistles

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Psst Brawynn, look Ghouls

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we get our sleep healing?)

[Master] yes

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel: No adjustments made.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Guide - Cliffet: No adjustments made.

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then go kill some. You're good at it.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] think we can walk from here?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] just to avoid any issues

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] they can't drown

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "We have issues no matter where we go, don't we?"

[Master] (youhave made it about 2 miles past the dragon fight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I say we stay in the boat until Cliffet tells us we have to get off.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::nods:: As you wish

[Master] so you are still drifting towards the place on teh bank where the ghouls will be waiting?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do ghouls have bows and arrows?)

[Master] no

[Master] Ghoul #21, Ghoul #18, Ghoul #20 and Ghoul #19 moved 47'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] then I am not stressing over some ghouls on the bank

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I was going to have qui cast bless then fairy fire if we have time

[Master] they can swim

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] They do float don't they?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] or swim

[Master] it is a question of what you want to do to deal with them

[Master] Time of Day: 05:01 AM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we got two priests - can one of them turn?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] not even close

[Master] Indigo moved 9'11".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 6'02".

[Master] Branwyn moved 10'02".

[Master] Hoffman moved 18'07".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 3'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then we shall just have to kill them)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] can you weaken tem with anything?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] or are down to hand to hand?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we have a protection from undead scroll if you want it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have some spells left

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] At least we can put Hoffamn Indigo

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Protection more important for you , I think

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (burning hands if no one else is too close, other things)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] or indigo

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but nothing that makes them not paralyze you)

[Master] last chance before they decide to swim to your barge or not

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] cast bess ?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (to attack them?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] bless, last spell for now

[Master] is that a casting?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] so maybe farier fire is better

[Master] time to chose

[Master] they are one round away

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel casts a spell against : Faerie Fire: I outline several creatures in magical light for (3*4) 12 rounds.

[Master] so they have a -1 to their ac now?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=2] 11

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Ghoul #18: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Ghoul #21: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Ghoul #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Ghoul #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] yes to DM

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how does Indigo have a 16?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] there is an issue with the small guuys

[Indigo (Lisa)] he is always first three to go

[Master] try again

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: (d10+-2) [1d10=4] 2

[Master] Initiative changed from 16 to 2.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't know why that happened)

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified:

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+-1)-10) [1d10=5] -6 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to -6.

[Master] I do

[Master] and I ma trying to fix it

Indigo (Lisa) holding until they close enough

[Master] are you done john

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ok

[Master] ok foto can reroll now

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Initiative changed from -6 to 4.

[Master] ok

[Master] all fixed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thanks)

[Master] it is in the temp modifiers

[Master] and the normal Init

[Master] I changed the normal one to work for the round

[Master] then had you roll

[Master] then changed the temp mod to make it permanent

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

[Master] holding

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] praying

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 362'06"

Branwyn (Lisa) smacking one of them in the face with some continual light

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #20: Continual Light - Wizard: Create a permanent source of light which shines in a 60 foot radius.

[Master] Ghoul #20: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #18

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 45'08".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] He is Inspiring his allies, have to look up the details but I think it is Plus 1

[Master] inspriing how?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] basicly chanting, like a bard, not a spell but priest ablity

[Master] ok

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] +1 to hit and saves

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] S & M pg 39

[Master] waiting for next

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 17'10".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] not sure where front of barge is, but you might want to back up cheif

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] holding attack

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ghoul #19

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] tks

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 42'11".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 27'09".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 10'02".

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 27'09".

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] splash

[Master] Ghoul #21, Ghoul #18 and Ghoul #19 moved 13'04".

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'03".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #18. Distance: 3'09"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=2] 9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=5] 6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=16] -5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #18

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Ghoul #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was bad)

[Master] and the bonus did not help

[Master] none were close

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] is that ghoul that close to the raft?

[Master] yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 2'09".

[Master] the one in front is 5 foot away trying to claw up

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Time to blind another one

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Ghoul #20.

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 24'06"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #19: Continual Light - Wizard: Create a permanent source of light which shines in a 60 foot radius.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] 10 feet? wow

[Master] Ghoul #19: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #18

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 2'08".

[Master] Ghoul #18 targets Guide - Cliffet. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Ghoul #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. HITS Guide - Cliffet (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Guide - Cliffet (AC FINAL: 10)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #18: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. HITS Guide - Cliffet (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #18: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Guide - Cliffet

[Master] Ghoul #18: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Guide - Cliffet

[Master] Ghoul #18: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Guide - Cliffet

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 8'11".

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 3'03".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I told him to move back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what did he hit him for? that's not fair)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 1'06".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 2'03".

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Ghoul #18. Distance: 3'08"

[Master] they are swimming away now

[Master] Ghoul #18: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] they can attack then move

[Master] no

[Master] he grabbed him

[Master] paralized him

[Master] and has him in the water with him

[Master] but he is not tryingot get on the barge anymore

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Ghoul #19.

[Master] it is trying to swim away with its meat snack

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] is he close enough to attack?

[Master] yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=14] -1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=4] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ghoul #18

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ghoul #19

[Master] Ghoul #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 7'01".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] he is still dead, the capital I mean

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 70'02".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 5'10".

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Guide - Cliffet. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Guide - Cliffet (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 20'09".

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 2'04".

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 19'03".

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 3'06".

[Master] reaches out and SNATCHES the prey from the other one and moves off with it

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] Guide - Cliffet and Ghoul #21 moved 16'05".

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 1'11".

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=10] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #18

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #18

[Master] Ghoul #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-8) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can she swim over and make a grab at cliff?)

[Master] she will have to fight that ghoul fo rhim

[Master] for him

[Master] but yes can try

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so swim and to hit ghoul?)

[Master] or to hit cliff and play tug of war

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I like that)

Branwyn (Lisa) oulls out her dagger and jumps off the barge

Branwyn (Lisa) swims over to cliff and tries to grab him

[Master] Branwyn moved 21'09".

[Master] Branwyn targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 3'11"

[Master] Branwyn targets Guide - Cliffet. Distance: 1'08"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (forget the dagger part or maybe she is holding dagger between her teetch like a pirate)

[Master] chuckles

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] R

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 4. HITS Guide - Cliffet (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and when it counts....)

[Master] so now it is a str check

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: STR check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] ok

[Master] Ghoul #21: STR check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's my girl)

[Master] you manage to break its hold on him

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 1'05".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #18

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] still wasting his time

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] can I jump to shore?

[Master] you can jump/swim to shore yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I fear I need to stay on the bardge, no one else can guide it

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I want to guide it to the edge

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] ok

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. HITS Guide - Cliffet (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #21: STR check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] grabs but fails to pull him away

[Master] he swims away in defeat

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] wow

Branwyn (Lisa) slowly pulls Cliffet back to the barge

Indigo (Lisa) pulls Cliffet and then Branwyn back on top

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 14495.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 96715.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 200. Next level in 25928.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 100. Next level in 1125.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 100. Next level in 3777.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We're going to have to give poor Cliffet a few more gold pieces for this.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This isn't exactly what he signed up for.

[Master] chuckles

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] hazard duty pay

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, please watch over him while I memorize my spells.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a lot to do this morning.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 24'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have time to do this now?)

[Master] yes

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 14'11".

[Master] Time of Day: 01:34 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 02:34 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[Master] you glide along

[Master] everyoen gets their full spells back

[Master] you make one bend in teh channel

[Master] then as you approach another Cliffet says you are here

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (+0),

[Master] the village is just over 2 miles into the swamps

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How are you feeling Cliffet? Better?

[Guide - Cliffet (Master)] I cannot imagine

[Guide - Cliffet (Master)] you want me to wait for you?

[Guide - Cliffet (Master)] my kids will never believe this

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is it safe for you to wait? Now that I am here I don't like the idea of you being out here alone.

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for QuiFon Ruminel modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: +3 (+2).

Branwyn (Lisa) hands hm 4 gold pieces

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Go home to your children and be careful on your way back.

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] maybe I should go with him?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless of course you wanted to tie up the barge here and come to the village with us?

[Guide - Cliffet (Master)] I think I will wait here till morning for ou

[Guide - Cliffet (Master)] just in case

[Guide - Cliffet (Master)] then I will head back home

[Guide - Cliffet (Master)] I did say I would wait

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are a good man.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I guess we should hurry then.

[JohnAA] how civil is this village

[Branwyn (Lisa)] QuiFon are you coming with us or staying?

[JohnAA] are we just walking in?

[Guide - Cliffet (Master)] I have never been there

[Guide - Cliffet (Master)] I just know it is somehwere in there

[Guide - Cliffet (Master)] gestures to the south

[Master] sadly both of your trackers are missing

[JohnAA] I am OOC asking what do we know, what is the plan

[JohnAA] especialy with the characters available

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 20'11".

[JohnAA] how long do we have to delay before Marco Shows up? 1 hour?

[JohnAA] Do you have his number to wake him up?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] what do we need marco for?

[JohnAA] OK , so off we go?

[Lisa] all we know is that 2 men and 2 wolf things took off with wilamina

[Lisa] shurjural says they went to this village since this is where the weres like to hang out

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 3'08".

[Master] Branwyn moved 10'07".

[Master] Hoffman moved 6'09".

[Master] Indigo moved 8'07".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 5'06".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 5'10".

[Master] Branwyn moved 10'09".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 8'08".

[Lisa] other than that I don't know anything

[Master] scale on map is changed

[Lisa] did I forget something I am supposed to know?

[Lisa] (this scale is nicer - not so tiny)

[Master] not that I am aware of

[Master] brb bathroom and drink break

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] so as usual John - we know nothing

[JohnAA] sounds like old times

[JohnAA] so we are just walking in and finding out what's going on

[JohnAA] I just think if we are too big it will not look right

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] but without anyone else here, we need to have everyone together

[Master] the reason you are here at this place Lisa is right, it is the only lead you have

[Master] weres are rumored to be near here

[JohnAA] ok

[Master] beyond that you do not know

[JohnAA] we have a geneal direction

[Master] the only person who has a chance of knowing is not here

[Master] yes

[Master] Foto only heard the name of this village from listening to wererats talk about places with weres to avoid

[JohnAA] that is important information, this is not Moise Eisle?

[Master] it might be

[Master] wererats like to live hidden with humans

[Master] but most places are not moise Eisle

[JohnAA] how bout marching order

[Master] so you should be ok

[JohnAA] Hoffman center

[JohnAA] qui left flank, Brother back , then Brawyn behind him, Indigo Right flank?

[JohnAA] thaks

[Master] Branwyn moved 9'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 5'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 16'00".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 5'02".

[JohnAA] I was asking Lisa first

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 4'03".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 7'02".

[Master] just arranging it as you said

[Master] letting her make up her own mind

[Master] Guide - Cliffet moved 347'01".

[JohnAA] if we are going left

[Lisa] it's fine

[Master] Branwyn, Indigo, Hoffman, Brother Fotopoulos and QuiFon Ruminel moved 160'10".

[JohnAA] i want indigo closer to front

[JohnAA] I jsut lost them

[Master] Indigo moved 1'01".

[JohnAA] where did they go, where did they go

[JohnAA] the answer is They went for Faygo!

[Lisa] find us?

[Lisa] far right center

[Master] Vilmar Citidel moved 8'02".

[Master] Vilmar Citidel moved 12'00".

[Lisa] Brother Fotopoulos moved 2'04".

[Lisa] QuiFon Ruminel moved 2'07".

[Lisa] Indigo moved 5'10".

[Lisa] Brother Fotopoulos moved 1'02".

[Lisa] better?

[JohnAA] Indigo moved 4'07".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 1'08".

[Lisa] whatever is going to attack us is going to be chosen bt Bob to cause the most surprise and damage possible

[Lisa] no way of preventing it

[JohnAA] well, we can have fun plannig a little, pretend we care

[Lisa] lol

[Master] ok

[Master] so moving deeper into the swamps

[Lisa] I remember Mike would put himself in the middle boat thinking it would be safer - Bob would just have whatever it was attack the middle boat

[Master] mike thought like dungeon corridors rather than outside

[Master] but pushing forward

[Master] I do want two encounter rolls please

Branwyn (Lisa) slog, slog

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=20] 20

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=2] 2

[Master] so you miss the giant snake

[Master] but you get the giant frogs

[Master] not too bad

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #17 moved 16'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was it a poisonous snake?)

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #16 moved 32'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #15 moved 27'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #14 moved 45'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #13 moved 30'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #12 moved 17'06".

[JohnAA] they may be poisious frogs

[Master] you will never know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am happier with frogs in any event)

[Master] you are about three quarters of a mile from the channel now

[JohnAA] how far from the frogs

[Master] all these little streams and rivilets making up the swamps

[Master] 60-100 feet

[Master] 6 of them out there

[Master] doing their thing but blocking your path

[Master] Time of Day: 03:34 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[JohnAA] we can go arrond the bush to the right,see how they react

[Master] sure

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos, Indigo, Hoffman, Branwyn and QuiFon Ruminel moved 36'00".

[Master] Giant Frog #14 moved 11'11".

[Master] Giant Frog #17 moved 12'01".

[Master] Giant Frog #13 moved 23'06".

[Master] Giant Frog #16 moved 12'08".

[Master] Giant Frog #12 moved 11'10".

[Master] Giant Frog #15 moved 17'07".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] what do you think, just keep right or straight on

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brawynn?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They seem to be coming toward us no matter which way we go.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Indigo want to move up and let Brother fall back?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Might as well get this over with and press on.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 4'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sure. We need Brother Foto safe.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 11'07".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] are we rolling int?

[Master] Giant Frog #14 moved 27'01".

[Master] one move forward looking to see if Indigo is tasty

[Master] Giant Frog #14 targets Indigo. Distance: 7'03"

[Master] he gets to react

Indigo (Lisa) waves sword in air "Better not try it if you know what's good for you!"

[Master] Giant Frog #14: Attack: Tongue: ((18-(d20+0))+4) [1d20=14] 8 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

Indigo (Lisa) mutters "Stupid frogs!"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I am kind of hungry

[Lisa] Indigo targets Giant Frog #14. Distance: 7'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was an accident - was tryng to measure)

[Master] grins it shows you how far

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so can I go kill that thing?)

[Master] sure

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] i know you can, I do not know if you are allowed to

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Frog #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Frog #14

[Master] (I have been tweaking sounds, can play to only one player now or to everyone)

[Master] Giant Frog #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=12] -1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Frog #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Frog #14

[Master] Giant Frog #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] intresting

[Master] Giant Frog #14 moved 10'02".

[Master] Giant Frog #14 no longer targets Indigo.

[Master] Giant Frog #14 moved 22'02".

[Master] Giant Frog #14 moved 33'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so you can make one person really paramoid by sending them strange sound effects)

[Master] grins

[Master] that is the Asylum adventure

[Indigo (Lisa)] (like this jungle theme)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] so now int or can we all just free style?

[Master] glad you like it

[Master] and yes you can just go after them if you want

[Master] the one you wounded is fleeing

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's just keep moving and if one gets in the way we hit it.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I'll be happy to chace them off, as subustution for chasing off the Dragon

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 26'03".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] BOOOOOOOO

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Chasing off an unintelligent frog is NOTHING compared to what you and Sarengar did to that dragon!

[Master] Giant Frog #14 moved 13'10".

[Master] Giant Frog #17 moved 10'00".

[Master] Giant Frog #12 moved 9'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do not compare

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] It would .... ::zips mouth::

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 15'02".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 38'03".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 37'03".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Branwyn moved 36'00".

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Giant Frog #14.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Indigo moved 26'01".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 12'04".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::waving axes::

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Shoo Shooo

[Master] Time of Day: 03:49 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 04:04 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 17'09".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Indigo moved 25'06".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 35'09".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 27'03".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Branwyn moved 28'11".

[Master] Indigo XP award: 30. Next level in 14465.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 60. Next level in 96655.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 60. Next level in 25868.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 30. Next level in 1095.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 30. Next level in 3747.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] we should walk in casually

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] You want to take lead, my lady

[Master] the scale is right

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] like we are your body guards

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] when we know you are the tough ones

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't need bodyguards

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We should see if there is a tavern or something. Probably the best place to learn something about this place.

[Master (to GM only)] Man #6 moved 122'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Man #6 moved 208'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Man #5 moved 75'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Man #5 moved 202'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Man #4 moved 88'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Man #3 moved 94'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Man #3 moved 219'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Man #2 moved 81'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 398'08".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Indigo moved 315'05".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 111'02".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 460'05".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 233'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 411'05".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Indigo moved 232'04".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 267'09".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 220'00".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 187'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 306'02".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 309'10".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 220'04".

[Master] to your left is a graveyard

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 106'03".

Branwyn (Lisa) walks to edge of village and looks around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Branwyn (Lisa) sees nothing

[Master] to your right some sort of school? or something?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Omen Reading check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Whistling/humming check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] you hear a group of men arguing up ahead in what is likely the center of the vilalge

[Master (to JohnAA only)] Hoffman spots a man standing at the frotn of the small church watching you enter the vilalge

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::nods to him::

[Master] what are you going to do?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I guess we should see what the ruckus is about.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::follows your lead:::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 715'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 700'03".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 269'03".

[Master] (and this is where I go How in the heck do I scale these things?!?!)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 397'02".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 558'05".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 312'08".

[Man #1 (Master)] I told you you were not to come back here

[Man #1 (Master)] now you try to bring trouble into our village again?

[Man #2 (Master)] but this is not that

[Man #2 (Master)] you know you can help

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (staying on path, our three together but back a little from those two)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 223'01".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 163'07".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 170'10".

Branwyn (Lisa) waits to see if they keep talking

[Man #5 (Master)] Hey you, points at Hoffman and Branwyn, Who are you

[Master] Man #5 moved 68'02".

[Master] Man #4 moved 49'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hello

[Man #1 (Master)] You have no right to tell them,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is there a tavern where we might be able to get a drink?

[Man #2 (Master)] be quiet Shushell

[Man #5 (Master)] a tavern?

[Man #5 (Master)] looking the two of you up and down

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, ale, wine, food. You know.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (only Humans?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I didn't mean to interruot your conversation.

[Man #5 (Master)] sure sure

[Man #5 (Master)] there is the old Inn

[Man #5 (Master)] no one ever stays at the Black Gryphon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why not?

[Man #5 (Master)] but old Val keeps a decent bar

[Man #5 (Master)] LAUGHS

[Man #5 (Master)] look around

[Man #5 (Master)] not a bustling metropolis anymore here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It used to be?

[Man #5 (Master)] sneers at Sushell

[Man #5 (Master)] we could be again

[Master] Man #5 moved 187'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What happened?

[Dewint (Master)] Dewint is the name

[Dewint (Master)] I take you over to Val

Dewint (Master) whilstles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Nice to meet you. I'm Branwyn and this is Indigo.

[Master] Man #6 moved 245'02".

[Master] Man #3 moved 263'01".

[Master] Man #2 moved 51'01".

[Master] Man #1 moved 107'07".

[Master] Man #4 moved 170'07".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::waves::

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 129'05".

[Master] Man #6 moved 886'03".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 206'06".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 272'04".

[Master] Man #3 moved 774'01".

[Master] Dewint moved 162'02".

[Master] Branwyn moved 201'02".

[Master] Indigo moved 212'04".

[Master] so where do you come from Branwyn?

[Master] you look like you have been traveling a bit

[Master] you two could use a drink I bet

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs, "we have!. Most recently we have come from the Vilmar Citadel."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And we could use a drink.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back to see if Hoffman and the rest are coming

[Master] That is quite a ways

[Master] Indigo, Dewint and Branwyn moved 501'05".

[Master] Dewint moved 104'08".

[Master] Branwyn moved 114'02".

[Master] Indigo moved 104'03".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::catches up now that the ice is broken::

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 885'06".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 313'06".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 876'01".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 815'10".

[Master] Hoffman moved 692'02".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 78'09".

[Master] Man #4 moved 644'07".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::nods at priest again::

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] to

[Master] Hoffman, Indigo, Dewint, Brother Fotopoulos, Branwyn and QuiFon Ruminel moved 197'09".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos, Indigo, Hoffman, Dewint, Branwyn and QuiFon Ruminel moved 270'08".

[Master] Man #4 moved 480'08".

[Dewint (Master)] This here is the town hall

[Dewint (Master)] (everythign is built of stone, unusual for a small village)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (in the middle?)

[Dewint (Master)] (is that a question you are asking?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (is he pointing or motioning what is the town hall?)

[Master] Man #4, Indigo, Hoffman, Dewint, Brother Fotopoulos, Branwyn and QuiFon Ruminel moved 150'08".

[Dewint (Master)] yes

[Dewint (Master)] gestures to the building on the left

[Dewint (Master)] this here is the town hall

[Dewint (Master)] (sorry thank you for clarifing)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is nice. So we are the first vsitiors you've had in how long?

[Dewint (Master)] oh everyone once in a while some trader wanders through

[Dewint (Master)] mostly gypsies so they don't stay

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Do the palidins every pass by this area?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] on their patrols

[Dewint (Master)] I guess the Brothers come through but I don't remember the last time I saw one this way

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is that stone circle thing up ahead?

[Dewint (Master)] sorry just a sec

[Dewint (Master)] Oh that?

[Dewint (Master)] that is the well

[Dewint (Master)] over time we had to move it a couple of times

[Dewint (Master)] so now there are those stone pillars arund it

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I did not know there was so much stone in these swamps

[Dewint (Master)] Oh there is a bit of stone here and there,

[Dewint (Master)] but Haverring is fairly old,

[Dewint (Master)] so anything else but stone has just rotted away

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] as old as the mist?

[Dewint (Master)] much older than the Mists are

[Dewint (Master)] my grandfather remembers a time without the mist

[Dewint (Master)] but haverring has been here a very long time

[Master] Dewint moved 7'04".

[Dewint (Master)] VAL

[Dewint (Master)] CUSTOMERS!

Val (Master) zzzznnggg snort nzzzzz

[Val (Master)] huhhaah

[Master] Val moved 3'00".

Val (Master) look up bleery eyed

[Val (Master)] where did you drag those in from you old dog

[Master] Dewint moved 5'07".

[Dewint (Master)] they are strangers

[Dewint (Master)] just wandered into the village

[Dewint (Master)] they don't know the area

[Master] Man #4 moved 631'01".

[Master] Dewint moved 12'11".

[Master] Hoffman, Indigo, Brother Fotopoulos, QuiFon Ruminel and Branwyn moved 18'00".

[Val (Master)] Then come on in

[Master] Val moved 19'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hoffman can I see that dagger I lent to you?

[Master] Dewint moved 55'01".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::hands over casualy hiding blade::

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 19:50:03 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Barroom...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thanks

[Master] Branwyn, Indigo, Hoffman, Brother Fotopoulos and QuiFon Ruminel moved 37'11".

[Master] Man #4 moved 15'05".

[Val (Master)] grins

BiBo!!! has received the map Barroom.

Branwyn (Lisa) holds up silver dagger and looks at it admiringly

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (HE HAS RADAR< I SWEAR)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Dewint you don't happen to know if I can get this sharpened in town do you?

[JohnAA] We enter a bar and Marco logs on

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good morning marco! :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[JohnAA] ready for an eye opener

[BiBo!!!] (okay, so head count. Who is infected with lycanthrope?))

[JohnAA] one possible

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (arengar might be a weregator)

[BiBo!!!] ((only?))

[Master] I will give you a moment to catch him up while I go get more drinks

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] but Hoffman has a couple dragon scales, but can't brag about it in front of Brawyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are just getting to the village now)

[BiBo!!!] ((why not?))

[Lisa] I can't believe you actually took those

[Lisa] like it is something to be proud of

[JohnAA] she was talking with it when Sarengar attcked it

[Lisa] it surrendered

[Lisa] went down on the ground and was done

[Lisa] I told it we would not kill it and it had to remember us

[Lisa] then sranegar went and attacked it

[Lisa] I jumped off flying horse and ran to get in the way

[JohnAA] once Guy attacked it, I feared for Saranger life so Hoffman attacked and killed it

[Lisa] so hoffman decided he would finish the kill

[Lisa] sarengar could have just bvacked off like he was supposed to

[Lisa] or killed me

[Lisa] is much worse for you both that you let Branwyn live since she is pissed off and can no longer trust you

[Lisa] she jumped off horse 50 feet in the air to try to protect dragon

[Lisa] sarengar was the horse

[JohnAA] flying - pegasus

[Lisa] horse

[JohnAA] ok

[Lisa] but after that continued here to village

[JohnAA] chased off gouls and frogs

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 500. Next level in 8534.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] .. sarengar was a pegasus?

[Lisa] yes

[JohnAA] for a while

[Lisa] dragon picked me up - I was 150 feet in air at one point

[JohnAA] it wore off

[Master] you had a black dragon down and surrendered finally able to get to its lair

[Master] Sarengar wanted to kill it more than that

[JohnAA] i SHOULD HAVE SUBDUED IT

[Lisa] don't even start on that aspect

[BiBo!!!] oh. it was black?

[Master] yes to John

[Lisa] yes

[JohnAA] ::FOREHEAD SLAP::

[BiBo!!!] then you should definately kill it dead.

[Lisa] sigh

[BiBo!!!] it would have hunted you down afterwards with a vengence

[Master] it was too wounded to even fly

[Master] would be months before anything like that could happen

[BiBo!!!] yes. but it would

[BiBo!!!] dragons have long memories

[Lisa] yes but we could have killed it but we let it live

[JohnAA] but in the here and now

[BiBo!!!] and evil ones are spiteful bastards

[Lisa] or I tried to

[Master] in the here and now

[Master] you are in a bar

[Master] the Black Gryphon

[Master] your town guide Dewint brought you here

[Master] Val is the bartender that was sleeping on the couch when you came in

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and because anyone could be a were and it is not polite to ask, Branwyn starts waving her silver dagger around to see if there is a reaction

[JohnAA] she is your type for sure

[Master] Oh yes

[Master] Ilero has a new henchman

[BiBo!!!] other than the bar clerk?

[Master] yes her

[Master] she is with you now

[BiBo!!!] she was with us yesterday

[Master] ok

[Master] not sure how much you remember

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (all kind of blurs together)

[Master] grins

[Master] but in any case

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we brought your cat for you)

[BiBo!!!] waving around wolfsbane would be more effective than a silver dagger

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't have wofsbane so I?

[BiBo!!!] silver only affects them if you stab them with it. and thats not a really good test :-P

[BiBo!!!] hey you? are you a were wolf? lemme stab you a second!

[BiBo!!!] it hurt? oh hes a werewolf alright!

[BiBo!!!] hehe. it would be fun at least :D

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (feel free to take over the investigation - I will go order food)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] so bob, status on the moons?

[JohnAA] smiles

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CalendarGrid

[Master] it is the late afternoon on the 20th

[Master] so roughly one third and one sixth showing

[BiBo!!!] okay, so we dont have to worry about forced transformations at the moment. Are we still in mist country? I have a hard time keeping track of that

[JohnAA] we entered the mist

[JohnAA] we have a day before our bardge leaves

[BiBo!!!] okay, does mist affect that that we know?

[BiBo!!!] whats that mean? we have to find mosskin in a day or we are stuck here?

[JohnAA] I thought only undead

[JohnAA] we can walk back

[JohnAA] the quote was we don't need to hurry back after saving the world

[Master] you do not know about if the mist affect transformatoins

[Master] when ever you find her you need to get her to the Royal estates which is SouthEast of here

[JohnAA] undead wearwolf

[Master] which is deeper into the mists anyway

[BiBo!!!] I assume we have gotten our spells back since last session?

[JohnAA] When we eneter the village, there was a group arguing and a priest watching us, Brawynn made a tour guide and led us here

[JohnAA] nice stone village, old

[JohnAA] yes

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Llathandryll modified: Spells - CHANGED: Bind -- # Memorized: 3 (2), CHANGED: Charm Person -- # Memorized: 5 (1), CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- # Memorized: 1 (+1), CHANGED: Grease -- # Memorized: 1 (3), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 6 (4).

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (+1). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 4 (+3).

[BiBo!!!] she... made one?

[Master] Just to be clear there is a second half to the room to the bottom of this map

[Master] but the door is here where you are

[Master] there is another on the far south wall

[BiBo!!!] it got cut off by klooge?

[Master] map is too big to load quickly so I cut it in half

[Master] that is what the second half of the room looks like

[Master] you are in teh building in th eupper left righ tnow

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] So, is there anything happening arround here a visitor should be aware of?

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Dewint (Master)] depends on what you want to be aware of

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Any dangers would be nice to be aware of."

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] My freind here, motions to Qui, feels it is his job to help with any problems he encounters

[Dewint (Master)] there are always dangers in the swamps and mist

[Master] Koorin moved 9'09".

[Master] Branwyn moved 21'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 17'07".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 22'04".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 4'03".

[Master] Hoffman moved 11'10".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I think it is good to help

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 8'01".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel targets Dewint. Distance: 3'01"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Such as?"

[Dewint (Master)] oh you can never trust the snakes

[Dewint (Master)] never know when some crazy snake man will pop out

[Dewint (Master)] and of course the cursed vampires are always sticking their nose into other's buisness

[Master] Time of Day: 04:23 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 04:38 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

Dewint (Master) cocks his head

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Are there any known vampires nearby?"

[Dewint (Master)] not that I know of

[Dewint (Master)] but they just travel through the Mist like water

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "That is good."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "That isnt"

[Master] the door opens and another man walks in

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Did we take you away from something?

[Dewint (Master)] oh no

[Dewint (Master)] just getting eveything settled

[Master] Man #3 moved 80'11".

[Val (Master)] what do you boys be having?

[Master] Man #6 moved 1'02".

[Master] the door closes again

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Is there a local favoriate?

[Dewint (Master)] yes there is

[Dewint (Master)] blood

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Dewint targets QuiFon Ruminel. Distance: 1'10"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] found the weres

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wth?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=7] 6 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=7] 5 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=3] 1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Initiative changed from 5 to 1.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Master] Initiative changed from 9 to 16.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Master] Man #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Man #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Dewint: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Man #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=10] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] weird. why did it rolltiwce?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (turned around for two seconds and we are in a barfight?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((thats slow for us))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (you wanted to go to the bar)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are these the were that kidnapped Mosskin or are we fighting the whole town now?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((probably the whole town))

[Master] Cat #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Marco you can run the cat from now on

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did we ask about moddkin?)

[Master] not yet Lisa

[Indigo (Lisa)] (mosskin?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (nope)

[Master] you got in the bar started talking

[Master] more showed up

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (and flashed a silver dagger)

[Master] Qui asked what the favorite drink was around here,

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] they were just waiting for reinforcements

[Master] and he said Blook

[Master] blood

[Master] and combat started

Indigo (Lisa) Branwyn tosses Hoffman the silver dagger back and sighs

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Koorin

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] is there anything that would distinguish a silver dagger from a steel one when someone is waving it around?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I do that since I missed the runup?)

[Master] yes to lisa

[Master] yes to Marco silver is polished more,

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Initiative changed from 13 to 14.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so yes this is all my fault :) )

[Master] LOL

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Lisa did we ever get those silver Cestus?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Qui should have 10 of them)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I told him to get a bunch)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] did we get the silver arrows like we planned for koorin?

[Master] no

[Indigo (Lisa)] (none available - I tried)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well, then koorin isnt going to be able to do much

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] we don't know they are all weres

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] they look like they have all changed to me

[Master] Val: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not the bartender yet)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] koorin stands up and gets into defensive stance

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] hes probably a vampire then

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are we past the point of discussion?)

[Master] looks to be

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I have to go up and read a sec)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((there isnt much to read))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] do they have weapons?

[Master] no

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] sure they do. big sharp infectious teeth

[Master] so Foto?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] trying to move

[Master] now try

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'00".

[Master] sorry about that

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Master] remember you have more room behind you there to the south

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'04".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I know, just feeling a bit surrounded

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] Indigo targets Dewint. Distance: 5'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2) [1d20=20] -6 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Dewint (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Military Pick: ((1d4+1)+3+2) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Dewint

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Dewint (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Dewint's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf moved 39'10".

[Master] Werewolf targets Hoffman. Distance: 4'03"

[Master] Werewolf targets Cat #5. Distance: 0'11"

[Master] Werewolf targets Llathandryll. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Werewolf: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Val

[Master] Val targets Branwyn. Distance: 31'02"

[Master] Val: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (20-(d20)-16) [1d20=15] -11 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-16)]. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Val: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] slip on cestus

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (there's someone Koorin can hit)

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel targets Dewint. Distance: 1'10"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Attack: Cestus: ((20-(d20+1))+2+1) [1d20=3] 19 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Dewint (AC FINAL: 5).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Attack: Cestus: ((20-(d20+1))+2+1) [1d20=13] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Dewint (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) ignore dagger throwing bartender and focuses on the weres

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Dewint. Distance: 8'07"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Dewint: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=2,1,4,3,4] 19 damage!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] Dewint's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-19) - Massively Wounded

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5 moved 41'03".

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] can it attack?

[Master] sure

[Master] jump up on the counter

[BiBo!!!] Cat #5 targets Val. Distance: 4'10"

[Master] and swipe at her

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Attack: Bite:: is now ARMED.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Attack: Claw:: is now ARMED.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5: Attack: Bite: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 9. MISSES Val (AC FINAL: 8).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5: Attack: Bite: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 14. MISSES Val (AC FINAL: 8).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 0. HITS Val (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 3. HITS Val (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5: Damage v L: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Val

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5: Damage v L: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Val

[Master] Val's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-12) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Llathandryll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] huh.... good kitty

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Werewolf. Distance: 0'01"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against Werewolf: Bind: (50+(7*5)) 85 feet of rope do as I command for (7) 7 rounds

[Master] Werewolf: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] tie that bastard up

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf moved 24'06".

[Master] Werewolf targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Werewolf targets Branwyn. Distance: 3'06"

[Master] Werewolf: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 1. HITS Brother Fotopoulos (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Werewolf: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=2,4] 6 added to: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hoffman

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((shit I have a little emergency. how much longer are you guys gonna be playing?))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 19'11".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE

[Master] 2 more hours

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Werewolf. Distance: 0'03"

[JohnAA] Hoffman no longer targets Werewolf.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((okay, will try to be back as soon as I can))

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Werewolf. Distance: 0'03"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bye)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Dagger/ Silver: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 2. HITS Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Dagger/ Silver: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((byebees))

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Dewint

BiBo!!! has left the game on Sat Sep 08 20:47:18 EDT 2012

[Master] Dewint: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES QuiFon Ruminel (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf moved 68'10".

[Master] Werewolf targets Cat #5. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Werewolf: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Cat #5 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Koorin

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] WELL EVERYONE ELSE HAS, cast light the were eyes

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Werewolf. Distance: 0'09"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Werewolf.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Werewolf. Distance: 0'09"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Werewolf: Light - Priest: I create a 20' radius globe of light which lights the way for (6+4) 10 turns.

[Master] Werewolf: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2) [1d20=12] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Dewint (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Military Pick: ((1d4+1)+3+2) [1d4=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Dewint

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Attack: Cestus: ((20-(d20+1))+2+1) [1d20=7] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Dewint (AC FINAL: 5).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Attack: Cestus: ((20-(d20+1))+2+1) [1d20=12] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Dewint (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Dewint's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-9) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] (can you see that glow from his eyes?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we make nightlights wherever we go)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] yes

[Master] Bran?

[Master] still two of them up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops sorry)

[Master] one is glowing, but that just gives him negatives to attack

[Master] the other is tied up

[Master] Dewitt is disabled but nto dead

[Master] yet

[Master] Val is not dead yet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and other is attacking kitty)

[Master] yes

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Werewolf. Distance: 3'06"

[Master] the young ones are always so impulive

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Werewolf: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=1,3,3,4,2] 18 damage!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-18) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Cat #5 moved 45'05".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf: Attack: Bite: ((15-(d20+0))-4) [1d20=10] 1 [MODIFIED (-4)]. HITS Brother Fotopoulos (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Werewolf (Master)] Drat! I missed Brother Fotopoulos due to blindness.

[Master] chuckles at John

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL! Drat?)

[Master] John typed that

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] rbr

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] = right bro right

[Master] but he hit ac 4

[Master] so that is a hit

[Master] Werewolf: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=2,1] 3 added to: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-3) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hoffman

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Foto needs to run away(

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Dagger/ Silver: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 2. HITS Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Dagger/ Silver: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we will have weregnome)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] a dead weregnome

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Dewint

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf moved 12'07".

[Master] starts to chase the cat

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Master] then realizes how quiet the fight has become

[Master] and then leaps off the counter and towards the door

[Master] Werewolf moved 23'01".

[Master] Werewolf targets QuiFon Ruminel. Distance: 5'06"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't let him leave!

[Master] Werewolf moved 55'07".

[Master] Werewolf no longer targets QuiFon Ruminel.

[Master] Qui can get one partting shot

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] pass

[Master] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no! he's bring the whole pack)

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Werewolf.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Werewolf. Distance: 52'05"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Werewolf: Wyvern Watch: A wyvern like haze guards a 10' radius area for up to 8 hours. If an intruder enters the area, it attacks. The intruder must save vs spell or be paralyzed for (4) 4 rounds or until the caster releases him.

[Master] Werewolf: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what did that do?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] stopped him

[Master] he is caught up in a whirling cloud that looks vaguely like a wyvern

[Indigo (Lisa)] (from attacking anyone else?)

[Master] he is incapacitated for 4 rounds

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] he stopped the one running away

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] the glowing one is still up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 10'03".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Werewolf. Distance: 1'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2) [1d20=11] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Military Pick: ((1d4+1)+3+2) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Werewolf

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-10) - Dying

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] punches just to make sure he is out

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Attack: Cestus: ((20-(d20+1))+2+1) [1d20=9] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Master] which one?

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel targets Dewint. Distance: 1'10"

[Master] ok

[Master] you can kill him if you wish

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] is it auto hit?

[Master] you have silver dagger

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Qui does not

[Master] theonly one that can do anythign is the one at the door

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Damage v SM: Cestus: ((1d4)+2+2) [1d4=3] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Dewint

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Damage v SM: Cestus: ((1d4)+2+2) [1d4=2] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Dewint

[Master] Dewint's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-13) - Dead

[Master] and he has this around and 3 more to be frosen there

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] yes Bran can walk over and kill it with her dagger

[Master] either of the two bound up ones

[Master] no

[Master] the one in the ropes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Do we want hostage?

[Master] the wyern watch needs a to hit

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no! I want to talk to the one who is tied up)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 4'07".

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Werewolf. Distance: 0'05"

Branwyn (Lisa) stabs dying one with cold pressed iron dagger

[Master] does nothing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so will not work on the weres)

[Master] not on werewolves at least

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good thing I didn't give this one to you Hoffman

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Cat #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I did not do much with this thing

[Master] Cat #5 moved 31'03".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Werewolf

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] so still two alive?

[Master] three

[Master] the one with the lights the one in teh ropes, the one in the wyvern watch

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] who's the third Val?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (one dying, one tied up and one on the clock to move again)

[Master] val is not dead either

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but she is human)

[Master] just hit and slumped over

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Dagger/ Silver: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -5

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Werewolf. Distance: 0'03"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Dagger/ Silver: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] -1. HITS Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Dagger/ Silver: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-4) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -15 (-10) - Dead

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Val's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-2) - Dying

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] orrison on himself

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) runs across the room to last werewolf

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 55'05".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Werewolf. Distance: 1'08"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Attack: Military Pick:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2) [1d20=2] 12 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 33'03".

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel no longer targets Dewint.

[Master] Man #2 moved 999'04".

[Master] Man #1 moved 1026'04".

[Master] Sushell moved 836'08".

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel targets Val. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Sushell moved 191'08".

[Master] Man #1 moved 149'03".

[Master] Man #2 moved 161'10".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Damage v SM: Cestus: ((1d4)+2+2) [1d4=4] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Val

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Damage v SM: Cestus: ((1d4)+2+2) [1d4=2] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Val

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 55'04".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] Werebear moved 4'00".

[Master] Werebear targets Man #1. Distance: 6'04"

[Master] Werebear targets Man #2. Distance: 5'01"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (jeez!)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] civil war?

[Master] Man #1 moved 3'05".

[Master] Man #1 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] and a man come flying through the doorway

[Master] and you see a HUGE bear throwing him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought the door was closed!)

[Master] and antoher man cowering

[Master] OH yes it was closed

[Master] Man #1 moved 9'11".

[Master] Man #1 targets Indigo. Distance: 4'00"

[Master] Man #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-50) - Dead

[Indigo (Lisa)] (picked up by a dragon and smacked in the face by a body? Rough day)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 6'11".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 16'06".

[JohnAA] Hoffman no longer targets Werewolf.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Do you want me to kill you?(to tied up one)

[Man #2 (Master)] I swear I did not know, I did not lead them here, I did not know that they were going to being them here

[Werebear (Master)] GROWLS

[Master] tied up one cannot talk

[Master] he is in wolf form

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Werewolf

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (did you get the healing last round?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 11'00".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Werewolf.

[Master] no to john, how many point?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] hidding under table

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] 7 from orison

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2) [1d20=8] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] but that takes 7 rounds you know

[Indigo (Lisa)] Attack: Military Pick:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is door open? can i see werebear?)

[Werebear (Master)] yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 22'06".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 43'03".

[Werebear (Master)] huge bear, over 15 foot tall when he stands up

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel no longer targets Val.

[Master] Val's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -16 (-14) - Dead

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] on guard watching door

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Werebear. Distance: 10'03"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Are you sure?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no debating)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but not really expecting him to turn into a nice guy)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] \ok

[Master] he did throw a werewolf/man through the locked door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Yes but he is were too)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] not all dragons are evil

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] same as weres

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (guess I will stick with our litte wold for now)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wolf - at least I am pausing and I care about it)

[Master] yeap

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] it is much less dangerous

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Werewolf: Whip o' Pain: Strikes opponents up to 10 ft distant. Target makes saving throw vs. spell & CON check. If succeeds saving throw, creature takes half damage. If CON check succeeds, creature suffers -1 penalty to its next attack roll. Failure wracks creature with pain until end of next round, lowering its Armor Class by 1, imposing a -2 penalty to attack rolls, and making spellcasting impossible.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how did that happen?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (non numbered weres)

[Master] you had the wrong one targetd I can fix that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (meant one at door - sorry)

[Master] Branwyn targets Werewolf. Distance: 2'01"

[Master] there you go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Whip o' Pain: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=13] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] Werebear moved 8'01".

[Master] Sushell moved 322'06".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Qui keep an eye on this one

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 30'07".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Werewolf

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] seeing what's going on

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Master] and the wyvern watch drops

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2) [1d20=12] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Military Pick: ((1d4+1)+3+2) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 8'04".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] looks threating

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Whip o' Pain: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=18] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Whip o' Pain: (4d4) [4d4=2,1,1,2] 6 added to: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hoffman

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can he chase the man?)

[Master] yes

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Werewolf. Distance: 4'00"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I should have grabbed him)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so stupid)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Dagger/ Silver: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -3. HITS Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Dagger/ Silver: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf moved 18'02".

[Master] fleeing

[Master] parting shots

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Dagger/ Silver: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 11. MISSES Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Whip o' Pain: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=14] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2) [1d20=12] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Military Pick: ((1d4+1)+3+2) [1d4=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Werewolf

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-9) - Dying

[Master] Werewolf moved 10'08".

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Combat has finished.

Branwyn (Lisa) runs out of tavern and looks for man

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 23'05".

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-10) - Dead

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 23'09".

[Master] Man #2 moved 1065'01".

[Master] Sushell moved 187'02".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] change to human !

[Master] Branwyn moved 80'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] branwyn see Sushell standing there staring hard after a man running down teh far path

Indigo (Lisa) looks around and then runs after Branwyn

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) grabs Sushell by the arm "Where's the girl?"

[Master] Branwyn moved 238'05".

[Sushell (Master)] snarls, keep your hands off of me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or what? You turn into a dog?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or a rat?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We just killed all your friends in there.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where is the girl?

[Man #1 (Master)] Perhaps I can help?

Branwyn (Lisa) Indigo runs up to Branwyn

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (he is #1)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 120'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tries rather)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who are you? Another wolf?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I said - WHERE is the girl?

[Vexran (Master)] I am called Vexran

[Vexran (Master)] which girl are you looking for?

[Vexran (Master)] and I would unhand the Mayor before he loses his temper

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The girls that was kidnapped from the Citadel by wolves

Vexran (Master) looks at sushell

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The mayor?

Branwyn (Lisa) lets him go

[Sushell (Master)] snorts

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is some town you got here!

[Sushell (Master)] if you ever call me a wolf again I will have you drawn and quartered

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I've been threatened with worse.

[Sushell (Master)] you come to my town

[Sushell (Master)] you bring in these filthy vermin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have enough of them running around here though.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Me?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I brought no such things here.

[Sushell (Master)] we shall se

[Sushell (Master)] see

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Werewolves kidnapped the daughter of a nobleman

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Mosskin

[Sushell (Master)] when the little messenger retruns to tell his friends that their sad attempt at extortion failed

[Master] Vexran moved 82'04".

[Vexran (Master)] Mosskin you say?

[Vexran (Master)] which one?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] While she was under the protection of Count Vilmar at the Citadel.

Vexran (Master) looks at Sushell and back to branwyn

[Vexran (Master)] you work for Count Vilmar?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was his guest at the time of the kidnapping

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I work for Lord Arakin Mosskin

[Sushell (Master)] and you ran away?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No! I am after the ones wjo kidnapped Wilamina Mosskin and I am here to retrieve her.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] By any means necessary.

[Vexran (Master)] let us take a moment to clear this up

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (am I mistaken that we still have a live were worl in the bar?)

[Vexran (Master)] you work for Arahel Mosskin,

[Vexran (Master)] (no you are not john)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you have one who is tied up)

[Vexran (Master)] the old ranger?

[Vexran (Master)] and you are?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Not forever)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (who else is alive?)

[Vexran (Master)] and you are saying his daughter is kidnapped?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

[Vexran (Master)] so who are you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You know Arakin Mosskin?

[Master] Indigo moved 173'02".

[Master] Vexran moved 64'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am Branwyn his Court Mage,

[Vexran (Master)] Magnar the Magnificent is no longer there?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No not for many years. He was not even the Court Mage when I first came to Jistelle

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (BOB is smilling, I can see it)

Vexran (Master) looks at Sushell

[Vexran (Master)] yes she is telling the truth, she does know the Mosskins

[Vexran (Master)] why she is here is a different matter

[Vexran (Master)] but Arahel Mosskin might not take kindly to you interfeering

[Sushell (Master)] the old man has not been out of his castle in a decade at least

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course he would! He would want his daughter back.

[Sushell (Master)] I don't owe him anythign anymore

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not kidnapped by werewolves!

Sushell (Master) stares hard at Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He will be coming out of his castle. To be at the naming ceremony

[Sushell (Master)] you broght those wolves here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I did not! I swear to it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I followed them here.

Sushell (Master) gives a deep heavy sigh

[Sushell (Master)] I need to think about this

[Master] Sushell moved 111'02".

[Vexran (Master)] perhaps you could tell me more of this tale?

[Vexran (Master)] our Mayor is not quite so quick to decide

[Vexran (Master)] he is more reactionary

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Vexran "I fear we do not have much time. I worry for Wilamina's safety"

[Vexran (Master)] so he did settle down and start a family?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She was at the Citadel for the festival of books.

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh yes. He married and had a beautiful daughter, Wilamina.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unfortunately his wife died during the plague a few years back.

[Vexran (Master)] (time is ticking away the rope spell will not last forever)

[Master] Time of Day: 04:59 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 05:14 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[Vexran (Master)] I had not heard that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hoffman is in charge of bar)

[Vexran (Master)] I will have to asak some more well traveled friends about that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then kill him while he is still tied up - we have more help now)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (woo hoo I run a bar)

[Master] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You may easily verify all I tell you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When I arrived Histille was the Court Mage and Yulotte a frequent guest.

[Master] Yulotte was a pig

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Histille died during the plague and Yulotte disappeared

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Vexran (Master)] Yulotte was a pig

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He did lack a certain charm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I began servibg Lord Mosskin after the plague.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ( a were pig?)

[Vexran (Master)] I think we should go someplace more comfortable

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyway, we saw Wilamina dragged into a well by two men and two werewolves.

[Vexran (Master)] perhaps the graveyard?

[Master] Vexran moved 74'09".

[Master] Branwyn moved 63'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 44'01".

[Vexran (Master)] leads the way

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The graveyard?

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 21:58:35 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map Barroom...

[Master] Vexran, Indigo and Branwyn moved 505'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo tell Hoffman we are going to the graveyard.

[Master] Vexran, Indigo and Branwyn moved 593'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He will never look for us there.

[Master] Vexran, Indigo and Branwyn moved 381'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 1697'01".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (he is running a bar for were wolves, he has his hands full)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (see? they are all dead but one)

[Master] Ilero moved 4'00".

TMO has received the map Barroom.

[JohnAA] to TMO: let me explain, no time to explain , let me sum up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi TMO!)

[TMO] heee

[TMO] (howdyhowdy)

[JohnAA] Brawyn thaought she was playing nice with a villager who lead us to a bar, surrounded us and wolfed out

[JohnAA] Now she is chatting with old friends of her boss

[Indigo (Lisa)] (in a graveyard)

[JohnAA] old aquantences

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nothing suspicious about that)

[JohnAA] and Hoffman is running the bar

[Indigo (Lisa)] (since his dwarf killed the bartender)

[JohnAA] with a wolf tied up for a little longer

Indigo (Lisa) comes running into the bar

[Indigo (Lisa)] "branwyn went to talk to some Vexram man in the graveyard!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] You ok? Where is our fearless leader?

[Indigo (Lisa)] She almost beat up the mayor

[TMO] she used to work for werewolves?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] oh,

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] OK

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] her current employee is a old aquantence of the Wear Bear?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't see any bears

[Master] (see TMO nothign really happened while you ere gone, just normal typcial stuff)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sorry) Go, take care of her

[Indigo (Lisa)] Vexram seemed to know Lord Mosskin but that's all I know

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I'm good here

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL to Bob)

[Indigo (Lisa)] What about you guys?

[TMO] '(I can't leave you guys alone for even a few hours without you overturning the social order. Again. Sheesh.)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Well so far this guy is still tied up, not sure what happends after taht

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] just make sure she does not leave us for spite

[Indigo (Lisa)] She wouldn't leave me.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] but you need to go help her, make sure doesn't go too far

[Indigo (Lisa)] Safer to keep me with you. She's still mad at you Hoffman.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] OK

[Indigo (Lisa)] You shouldn't have taken a trophy.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] You watch him while I get a drink, it was not a trophy

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] she respects things in her way

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I show respect in my way

[Master] (by the way they killed the dragon, after it had surrendered, branwyn is very upset about it, you missed John and Guy being totally stunned and speachless for a couple of mintues over it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yeah - nothing much happened while you were out)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I was not stunned by Guyy attackeing but by Brawyn jumping off

[TMO] (I was wondering what happened there)

[Master] oh and your boat guide was captured by ghouls, paralyzed

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (then when he could not finish it, I tried and got lucky)

[Master] then branwyn dove into the river to save him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was fun)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (jumping off the horse at 50 feet was fun too - very liberating)

[Master] were you here for the pegasus TMo?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] mike says hi

[Master] tell him to log in

[TMO] (I saw the pegasus. Ilero was the backup catcher option)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Anyway... if you are sure i'll go down to the graveyard then

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] my son, not that one

[Master] he can log in too

[Indigo (Lisa)] (say hi to Mike)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] no other pc

[Master] and tell him to come see me at work this week

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] with klooge

[Indigo (Lisa)] and Miranda if she is thereabouts

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] she says hi

Indigo (Lisa) runs back out the door and leaves them in the bar

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 26'07".

[Master] anyone else goign with Indigo?

[Master] Shur?

[Shurkural (TMO)] Sure, honey. I'll go along.

[Shurkural (TMO)] Get a bit of fresh air. This place stinks.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not sure about that. We're going to the graveyard.

[Master] Indigo and Shurkural moved 302'07".

[Shurkural (TMO)] Sounds great to me!

[Master] Ilero moved 15'05".

[Master] and John what are your plans in here

Shurkural (TMO) slides her knife back into the sheath from where she was playing with it.

[JohnAA] Eat and keep an eye on the wolf, get everyon on the other side of the bar

Indigo (Lisa) johnaa have horrible feeling vexran is a vampire

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oops

[Master] grins

[Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero will help keep the peace with John's joes)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not much of a whisper there)

[JohnAA] BOB knows either way, TMO needs to know

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I have no basis in fact - just horrible feeling)

[Master] my question is when the ropes stop working

[Master] are you letting the werewolf run away?

[Shurkural (TMO)] (ropes just stop working? What, are they on a timer?)

[JohnAA] just checks 7 rounds, I thought it was quick

[Master] yes

[Master] and we are way past that time limit

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] (llath's magic rope trick)

[JohnAA] does he run off or cause never mind

Lisa is receiving the map Barroom...

Lisa has received the map Barroom.

[Master] Werewolf: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

TMO is receiving the map Barroom...

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=2] 1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

TMO has received the map Barroom.

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] (as Indigo and Shur are walking down the street they are blissfully unaware that chaos is about to erupt again

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[JohnAA] hidding

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Werewolf

JohnAA is receiving the map Barroom...

[Master] Werewolf moved 19'08".

JohnAA has received the map Barroom.

[Master] Werewolf moved 47'07".

[Master] runs past Hoffman and Ilero

[Master] you each get parting shots

[Master] then he is out the door

[Master] Qui also

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Dagger/ Silver: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 11

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel targets Werewolf. Distance: 44'03"

[Master] Ilero targets Werewolf. Distance: 13'02"

[Master] Hoffman targets Werewolf. Distance: 39'03"

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg:: is now ARMED.

[Master] there you go John now you can roll your attacks

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Dagger/ Silver: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] -1. HITS Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Dagger/ Silver: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Werewolf

[Master] Ilro and Qui

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel: Attack: Cestus: ((20-(d20+1))+2+1) [1d20=14] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5).

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel: Attack: Cestus: ((20-(d20+1))+2+1) [1d20=20] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel: Attack: Cestus: ((20-(d20+1))+2+1) [1d20=15] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5).

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel: Damage v SM: Cestus: ((1d4)+2+2) [1d4=4] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Werewolf

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((20-(d20+0))+1+3) [1d20=14] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)]. MISSES Werewolf (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Werewolf's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Indigo and Shurkural moved 152'02".

[Ilero (TMO)] Naturally. What was thinking?

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero has zip luck with that flail of his. :)

[Master] Werewolf moved 273'07".

[Master] Werewolf moved 687'03".

[Master] Shur and Indigo can make obsevation checkes

[Master] or alertness

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo had none)

[Ilero (TMO)] (same for shur)

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] ok

[Ilero (TMO)] brb

[Master] you continue to walk down the street unaware the huge werewolf springs out of the bar

[Master] and quickly runs for the trees

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bad news)

[Master] Indigo and Shurkural moved 1295'08".

[Master] Branwyn moved 130'02".

[Master] Vexran moved 179'02".

[Master] Branwyn moved 205'11".

[Master] Indigo and Shurkural moved 159'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So why is the graveyard more comfortable than the street?

[Vexran (Master)] we have more privacy here

[Vexran (Master)] this crypt for example

[Vexran (Master)] has been here for the last 120 years

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not getting into a crypt

[Vexran (Master)] smiles,

[Master] Vexran moved 4'07".

[Ilero (TMO)] (back)

[Vexran (Master)] if you look inside you will see there are four normal empty coffins inthere

[Vexran (Master)] (sorry 3

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (argh!)

[Shurkural (TMO)] I'll take your word for it, sugar.

[Vexran (Master)] I do understand your hestitency

[Vexran (Master)] it is ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] We've been in cryots before. They were full of zombies

[Vexran (Master)] no zombies in my graveyard

[Vexran (Master)] I keep a proper church, no undead allowed

[Shurkural (TMO)] That's good to know!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is your graveyard?

[Vexran (Master)] I think of my self as the pastor here

[Vexran (Master)] it is a small temple

[Vexran (Master)] you will excuse how quiet it is

[Shurkural (TMO)] Wait. You're the pasture? I don't understand...

[Vexran (Master)] there was a bit of a rough group just before you got here

[Vexran (Master)] most of the townsfolk have holed up for the night

[Master] Time of Day: 05:30 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The ones that took Wilamina?

[Vexran (Master)] I am hopeful we will find out soon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And how do we do that?

[Vexran (Master)] I expect the mayor will send soemone out to see if the vagabonds did do such a thing and require them to bring her back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And they will listen to the mayor?

[Shurkural (TMO)] Is that going to actually work?

[Vexran (Master)] I could say yes, but it is really more of a most likely

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Look, if this was a simple grab a girl, maybe get some gold kind of thing, I would say yes.

[Vexran (Master)] (John anyone coming from the bar to tell them what happened?)

[Shurkural (TMO)] What kind of mayor do you guys have here that a bunch of slimy icky werewolves will obey him?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But this is Lord Mosskin's daughter. She was targeted.

[Vexran (Master)] I wonder why she was?

[JohnAA] nothing more to do here, we will head there together carefully

[Vexran (Master)] seems a bit strange for that to happen all this way from home

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She is rising in prominence. You must trust me. There are some that would value her highly.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Whoever took her were most likely working for someone else.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I will not stop until I get her back.

[Shurkural (TMO)] Even if it means we have to kill them all.

[Sushell (Master)] So I have a story from this one

[Shurkural (TMO)] (who is Sushell?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Mayor!

[Master] young man and Sushell moved 65'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

[Shurkural (TMO)] (ok)

[young man (Master)] I promise that we did not know who she was

[young man (Master)] if we had known that the Mayor and the hPator cared about her we would never have tried this

[young man (Master)] our plan was to kidnap one of the chosen ones,

[Shurkural (TMO)] (hPator?)

[young man (Master)] well not my plan but the pack leaders plan

[young man (Master)] Pastor

[young man (Master)] we wanted to kidnap one of them

[young man (Master)] then we could demand equal rights for us

[young man (Master)] we could demand taht we have this village as our own

[Sushell (Master)] a stupid idea to think that humans will ever understand that

[Sushell (Master)] and to think you deserve such things

[young man (Master)] my brother is out there now

[young man (Master)] bringing the girl back out of the den

[Master] Effect blinded for Werewolf has expired.

[Master] Time of Day: 05:45 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are bringing her back to us?

[Master] Time of Day: 06:00 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 20th, 342 SKR.

[young man (Master)] he is yes

[Sushell (Master)] I have his brother here as surity

[Sushell (Master)] he will stay here until the girl is rturned

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kidnapping an innocent girl is not the way to get people to sympathize with your plight.

[Shurkural (TMO)] Fits right in with how werewolves think though.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I do understand your need for a home.

[Shurkural (TMO)] If you can't build something of your own, take someone else's.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was the wrong wayto go about it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This was all your idea? No one hired you to do this?

[Master] Koorin XP award: 168. Next level in 1217.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 336. Next level in 8198.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 168. Next level in 3579.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 336. Next level in 25532.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 168. Next level in 927.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 168. Next level in 14297.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 336. Next level in 96319.

[young man (Master)] I do not know I stayed home, I was not allowed to go out on the hunt with the pack

[young man (Master)] what!

[young man (Master)] NO!

[Master] Werewolf moved 2291'07".

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs "What now?"

[Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Arrow; Flight:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Werewolf moved 86'02".

[Master] Werewolf moved 37'08".

[Werewolf (Master)] panting

[Werewolf (Master)] transforms in front of you

[Feder (Master)] chest heaving

[Feder (Master)] she is gone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] WHAT!!!

[Vexran (Master)] WHAT!~

[Vexran (Master)] how!

[Master] Feder moved 15'09".

Vexran (Master) holds out a torn cloak

[Master] Vexran moved 135'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 84'04".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Vexran suspiciously

Feder (Master) holds out torn clock

[Feder (Master)] cloak

Vexran (Master) takes the cloak

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Sat Sep 08 22:53:23 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Heavenring Overview...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What happened?

[Master] Vexran moved 14'10".

[Master] Feder moved 7'00".

[Master] Branwyn moved 16'06".

[Master] Vexran moved 21'09".

[Master] Vexran targets Branwyn. Distance: 5'04"

[Vexran (Master)] holds it over so Branwyn can see

BiBo!!! has received the map Heavenring Overview.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at cloak

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] is dark grey,

[Master] male

[Master] with the insignia of

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (vampires)

[Master] The Ghostwood Estates, the Drake family

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Idiots!

[Vexran (Master)] this is not good

[Vexran (Master)] to put it mildly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't believe a word out of your mouths! You took her for the Drakes all along

Vexran (Master) looks at Shurkal

[Shurkural (TMO)] I'm not that mild. This sucks!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope the vampires paid you well for your service

[Vexran (Master)] careful please

Vexran (Master) looks at Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hey marco)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How else could this happen?

[Vexran (Master)] I told you I keep a proper church,

[BiBo!!!] ((heya))

[Vexran (Master)] there are no vampires here

Vexran (Master) looks over ath Sushell

Branwyn (Lisa) points at cloak "Not any more"

[Vexran (Master)] Mr Mayor, we have to help these people

[Sushell (Master)] growls

[Sushell (Master)] they brought this into my town

[Sushell (Master)] THROWS the young man to the ground skidding along

[Master] young man moved 25'08".

Sushell (Master) looks at Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We did not! By his own admission the werewolves admitted they did this!"

[Sushell (Master)] (that is what he just said, he just threw the werewolf across the graveyard)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he was blaming me before - thought he was continuing)

Sushell (Master) looks at Vexran

[Sushell (Master)] are you 100% certain of this

[Sushell (Master)] anything less and

[Sushell (Master)] or even if

[Vexran (Master)] we canot let his daughter be dragged off and not help

[Vexran (Master)] but we cannot do it ourselves

[Vexran (Master)] but I do have a group of friends that can be of assistance

[Vexran (Master)] I will go find them and tell them

[Vexran (Master)] but how can we get help to you? looking at Branwyn

[Vexran (Master)] are you goign to go into teh Ghostwood to find her?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have no choice,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who are these friends of yours?

[JohnAA (to Master only)] that is where miranda is?

[Vexran (Master)] I will not say, but they travel far and wide so if anyone knows they will be able to contact htem

[Vexran (Master) (to JohnAA only)] yes

[Vexran (Master)] I will leave immediately

Vexran (Master) looks at Shushell

[Vexran (Master)] I am certain the Mayor will provide you with anythign yuo need

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And we will meet your friends in Ghostwood?

[Vexran (Master)] if I find them in time yes

[Vexran (Master)] I will send what help I can

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How will we know them? Pr they us?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] )Or)

[Vexran (Master)] Branwyn the Mysterious

[Vexran (Master)] Indigo the brave

[Vexran (Master)] I can remember those names

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I didn't ....

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right then

[Master] Vexran moved 50'03".

[Master] Vexran no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] Vexran moved 106'09".

[Vexran (Master)] and he heads to his church

[Master] Vexran moved 428'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unbelievable!

[JohnAA] realy

[JohnAA] that unbelieable

[Sushell (Master)] I will put you up in my house tonight

[JohnAA] this is BOB

[Sushell (Master)] Inconcievable!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (of course not)

[JohnAA] I think you do not know what that means

[Sushell (Master)] and in the morning you can leave

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[JohnAA] We playing tomorrow too?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Mayor

[BiBo!!!] he would have gotten away with it if it werent for us kids and our pesky cat?

[Sushell (Master)] grins

[Master] young man, Shurkural, Indigo, Ilero, Hoffman, Brother Fotopoulos, Branwyn, Sushell, Feder and QuiFon Ruminel moved 1074'03".

[JohnAA] well I will call it a night

[Lisa] yup

[Master] it is about 100 miles straght as the crow flys to drake

[Master] thank you John and Lisa for being in the entire time last night and today

[Master] this ends ACT III

[Master] and we pick up Act IV next friday

[JohnAA] I ducked out early last night but np

[Master] Everyone Knows

[BiBo!!!] ((what is unbelievable by the way?))

[Shurkural (TMO)] (thanks for the game!)

[Lisa] that was IC

[Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry I am in and out so much)

[Lisa] werewolves said they had her and were bringing her back

[Master] no worries TMO

[Master] you did great

[Lisa] we were going to have here any moment

[JohnAA] the circle is now comlete

[Master] Shur is a lot of fun

[Lisa] then vampires stole her away

[Lisa] so Bran said Unbelieveable

[Shurkural (TMO)] (flirty is a new personality style for me)

[Master] and it just sucks that the Man in teh Red Cloak was right

[Master] as well as Toybin being right

[Lisa] he wasn't right

[Lisa] he was accidentally right

[Lisa] like a broken clock

[Master] Toybin was sure she was at the Vilmar esttaes

[Master] Red Cloak was sure she was kidnapped by Drake

[JohnAA] at the time he was wrong

[Master] the fun of divination spells

[Lisa] I am crashing

[Master] go

[Lisa] goodnight all!

[JohnAA] ttfn

[Master] have a great night all

[JohnAA] enjoy

Lisa has left the game on Sat Sep 08 23:11:41 EDT 2012

[BiBo!!!] I thought divination didnt work here...

JohnAA has left the game on Sat Sep 08 23:11:53 EDT 2012

[Master] it does not work in the Mists

[Master] you started this whole Era outside fo the mists

[BiBo!!!] then why would they be relying on it?

[Master] because where they were it does work

[Master] but obviously the Mists made things wonky or the questions were not quite right

[Master] Red Cloak does not want the Vampires to get her

[Shurkural (TMO)] g'nite, y'all

[Master] night

[Master] will fill it all out on the site for you

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 08 23:13:29 EDT 2012

[BiBo!!!] okies. I vote whoever was on the longest as gamer of the night

[Master] grins

[BiBo!!!] lisa?

[Master] and john

[Master] both made it all day

[BiBo!!!] okay, they can share it then

[Master] nods

[Master] thansk for being in

[Master] three times!

[BiBo!!!] no prob. just wish I coulda made mroe of it ;)

[Master] we are in the last act now

[BiBo!!!] and I really have no idea what is going on :)

[Master] vampire castle,

[Master] damsel in distress

[Master] go save her

[Master] is easy now

[BiBo!!!] yeah, thats what I thought was going on from the beginning, yet we have been doing no storming of castles or rescuing of damsels in 3 months

[Master] like john said it comes full circle

[BiBo!!!] the antelope eat the grass?

[Master] night marco

[Master] grins

[BiBo!!!] night!

BiBo!!! has left the game on Sat Sep 08 23:16:17 EDT 2012


XP not awarded