View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Oct2104

Oct 21 04

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

BiBo!!! has joined the game.

BiBo!!! is receiving the map...

BiBo!!! has received the map.

Fritz has joined the game.

[BiBo!!!] howdy fritz

[Fritz] hiya marco

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

BiBo!!! is now controling Alastair

[Fritz] how was your week?

Fritz is now controling Reign Tandem

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] not bad, kinda busy

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] pretty hungry though

[Fritz] same eating now

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] but jess and sean aren't here yet, so we gotta wait

[Fritz] any ?'s about Grugs quest?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] not really, well, when you planning on doing it?

[Fritz] when I know what he is going to do

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ah, so basically just waiting for brian then

[Fritz] I haven't received a responce from him @ all

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ah

Lorie has joined the game.

[Fritz] hi lorie

[Lorie] Hi Fritz

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] hey guys

[DM] calling Jess now

[DM] I want pizza

[BiBo!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] going to figure this out asap

[DM] then we can start

[Fritz] hi bob

[DM] we do need to end on time tonight

[Lorie] Bob. please add me to the map so I can load the map. Thanks :)

[DM] on its way

[DM] I have to leave for work at 7 in the morning

[DM] I have to escort Hillary Clinton around the library tomorrow

[DM] on top of the rest of my day

[Lorie] Thanks !!! NP to end on the dot. We have a busy day tomorrow as well ;)

[Fritz] No shit

[DM] yeah,

[Lorie] Oooh... Good luck with that

[Lorie] See that Commercial has raised your reputation across the nation :)

[Lorie] ::giggles::

[Fritz] That means we are being watched now by the secret service....cool

[Lorie] Mild-mannered man runs secret D&D game to worship the devil

[Lorie] Film at 11

[DM] exactly

[Fritz] Good thing I liked Bill as a president

[DM] ok, I am calling for food now, brb

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yay, we get food

[Fritz] And of course we all know she will be running in 2008!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] oprah would kick her butt

[Lorie] Hey Bibo!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] heya lorie

[Fritz] Do you think Oprah would run for president?

[Lorie] How are things?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no, but if she did, she'd win

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] she has loyal housewife zombie minions

[Fritz] Prob

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] they would kill for her

[Fritz] hhehehehehe

[Lorie] Imagine the celebrities that would campaign for her... Valentino was just on yesterday

[Lorie] ::smriks:: maternity leave is almost over... you can tell, right?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] she has more power than anyone in the world, if she wanted, she could conquer the world

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] but there's no money in global conquest

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] least not the kinda money she gets for being oprah

[Fritz] Who needs Jebus we have Oprah!!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] exactly

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] did I tell you folks about my new paying job?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I don't remember if I did or not

[Lorie] PAYING job... Whoo HOo!!!!

[Fritz] We know she would get the fat womens vote...and you know how many fat women there are in america?

[Fritz] No congrats!!!

[Lorie] Me... i'm fat too

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] guess that's a no, yeah I got a job going around to schools teaching kids how to decorate cakes

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Fritz] You are expregnant

[DM] not going there

[DM] I think he uses seat cushions

[DM] or pillows

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it's weird, but the pay's good, for a part time job anyway

[DM] by the way

[Fritz] Wow the Male Mobile Martha Stewart of Broward....Nice !!!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I get about 50 bucks for a session which lasts about an hour, and the kids are trippy

[DM] there is going to be the new update most likely tomorrow or sunday

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I went to one middle school and all the girls were hitting on me

[DM] I just download the new commercial for it

[DM] very nice

[DM] picking up middle school girls

[DM] even I never sunk that low

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] as I was leaving, this one girl comes up to me, flexes and says, BiBo, if you need a good strong woman, you call me sometime

[Fritz] Hey his taste are moving up

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I almost fell over laughing

[Lorie] UMMM... ::decides not to comment::

[DM] long pause

[DM] then move aon

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] this other kid was drawing anti bush slogans on his cake

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] they're like 10!

[Lorie] When did you complete the Wilton decorating courses?

[DM] not a bad way to start

[Fritz] /rofl

[DM] he doesn't even know what wilton is

[DM] explain Lor,

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] didn't have to, if a 2 year old can learn, I can teach it :-P

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lorie] Oh... umm. Nevermind then. Next time I'm in Florida, I'll show you a few decorating things :0

[Lorie] Paul says he'd send me alone... tickets are 118 bucks.

[Fritz] I went to a whip cream class with Miriam once...remind me to tell you about it Bibo...in private

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 333 exp guys

[Lorie] I just need to find somewhere to stay and transport

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] haha

[Lorie] Whoo hoo 333 XP

[Fritz] Hey this is a first for me

[Lorie] ::shaking her head:: Wow Fritz... I didn't know those courses were still taught

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] you have a place to stay Lor, I can't get in trouble for you being here

[Lorie] Bob... you need to put Kylia on the map please, I can't see my character sheet otherwise

[Lorie] :)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I see you on the map

[Lorie] I'd like to fly in on either a Friday and go home on Sunday or Monday, depending on the flights

[DM] give me about 2 hours notice to tell Nryma

Lorie is now controling Kylia Wolfslayer

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fly on down weekly :)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we'll pay for your dinner ;)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'll talk to Bob... let me know when the best time for me to come in is...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I would love to be there every week.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] It's getting cold here... it sucks :X

[DM] rememb er Steve works there

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Oh that's right :)

[DM] at FLL

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] cold.... ug...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I decorated for Halloween today

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] My mom gave us 10 pumpkins

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] the neighbors think we're odd

[Fritz] Aye it is getting a bit Nipply here as well

[DM] too cold here for me

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Poor Mike... he's in Jersey where I was last week

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] it's cold there

[DM] was 72 the other morning

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I bought these cool candles for halloween, one's shaped like a skull, the other's shaped like a severed head, they have red wax inside and leak through the mouth and eyeballs as they burn

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] and Atlantic City is on strike... well 7 of the casinos anyway

[Fritz] Get's in the 40's at night now

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Very cool... I don't think Kristen is ready for that

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] It was in the 30's last week...this week has been mostly 50's though

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] oh you know she is, she'll be summoning demons and playing dnd in no time

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I have their costumes though

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Well... I'm trying to teach her about Klooge

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, she doesn't have a graduate degree yet

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] She asked if I was doing math earlier though

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I wouldn't go that far

Fritz crosses himself at this talk of demon summoning

[DM] maybe KID can figure out expressions for us

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'm just happy she doesn't think Alyssa is a demon anymore

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] :)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] She actually likes her little sister

[DM] you have her fooled for now

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] For now...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I liked my little sister at that age... liked her screaming in pain

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] KID is being a faerie princess and ACD is being a butterfly

[Fritz] sadist

[DM] and still does for that matter

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Marco, you still like her like that

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nah, I like her to more or less ignore me

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] KID is going to have faerie dust :)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] bob says we get to start whenever btw

[DM] blue sand?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] No... glitter and sand :)

[Fritz] have you Lojacked your children yet?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] She is going trick or treating with one of the boys she plays baseball with

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] cool, I'm going trick or treating with.... well I dunno who I'm going trick or treating with, but I'm going damnit!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] No, I just send them places with Paul. People generally shrink away from him

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Mike, right? Mike is planning to dress up

[DM] smile

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] mike always comes up with an excuse to dress up like nothing

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'm ready to start whenever the gents are

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] last year he was a homocidal maniac (they look like everyone else)

[DM] I am here and ready

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the year before that, a hungry college student

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Wow...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I didn't buy a costume...

[Fritz] No offense but people like beautiful white kids and you have pretty children. I suggest Lojacking in case Paul happens to get distracted one minute.

[DM] that might be the most interesting compliment I have ever seen

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you know, I've never heard of anyone being offended by hearing their kids are beautiful

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Thanks for the compliment Fritz. I think all babies are beautiful. This morning at school, this little girl looked at ACD and said she was so tiny

[DM] smile

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I said, "you were tiny like that." She replied... "I wasn't white"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I had to laugh

[DM] lol

[DM] lol

[DM] lol

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ROFL

[Fritz] hehehhee

[DM] omg

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I didn't see the color difference... I just saw a little girl

[DM] Time of Day: 07:20 PM. Fri, Oct 22nd, 2004.

[DM] crying

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lol

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Our daycare is coded so only parents can get in... so hopefullly she will be safe

[Fritz] hand over the experience Bobby

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so back to lycanthrope slaying

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] 333 please :)

[DM] will put it on the sheets soon

[Fritz] So the chest is coated in poison you say?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] speaking of which you give us xp for killing the last one?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we opened it last time I think

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] remember hearing something about oysters and pearls

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Wow...coated in poison. Ymmy

[DM] the lock to the chest yes

[DM] and you did manage to open it

[Fritz] Oh ok. I forgot

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I think we were working on something else at the time, so you and I weren't really paying attention

[DM] no prob

[Fritz] There was some green stuff in the room also wasn't there?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ...and you all didn't run away?

[DM] here are the contents of the room again and the chest

[DM] 17 wooden carvings in total 1-4 gp each and 3 serpentine statues.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Green stuff is bad

[DM] Chest contains beautiful oyster shells, two more wooden carvings

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Brian says he will be along in a few minutes

[DM] and a pouch with 2 gold rings

[DM] and a large pearl

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] magic?

[DM] none

[Fritz] Can you read this?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Bob...can we throw that stuff in the party pack for the moment once we detect magic?

[DM] yes

[DM] yes

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Fritz, it's a bit dark for me

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] But I can see it

[DM] need to grab the party pack off of Elandar first

[Fritz] how about this

[DM] there you go

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we buried it with him!!!

[DM] who wants to carry it

[DM] finglass sorry

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Looks the same Fritz

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] eh, I'll take it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I think any of us will be fine...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] though I suppose kylia's prolly the most appropriate

[Fritz] Now?

[DM] and there you go

[DM] on Alastair now

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I like that shade Fritz

[Fritz] This is ok then?

[DM] I can see it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] yes... It is visible to me. Marco...Bob?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it's fine to me

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...so what is the status of the chest and the character that opened the chest?

[DM] the poison is cured

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] and what is the thing with the ???

[DM] some damage still

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Who is Horace?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] dead

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lycanthrope

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sea wolf thing

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Thanks Bob

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] So we are moving along from this room to find sea-wolf boy?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we killed him already

[Fritz] We killed him

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] this stuff is in his room

[DM] easy to find that way

[Fritz] Ailea trapped him in a net and then we killed him

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...we collect stuff and what's the next step?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Was he evil?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] take the other branch of the tunnel I guess

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well he's dead now

[Fritz] Yes

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so it doesn't matter

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay..

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] he attacked first

[Fritz] He was also a bit salt and alcohol intoxicated

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Let me know when you two are ready to move along. Since I wasnt here, I'm a bit behind

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] several times in fact

[DM] Sean and Jess at the gate

[DM] well,

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ready

[DM] he threw his drinking mug at you

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Great

[Fritz] At Grug

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and a bench

[Fritz] yea

[Fritz] Lets move on

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and turned into a wolf to try an bite us

[DM] yea, Fritz kills people in his bar for less

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that'

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: (goin) -1

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] s when we kinda decided to stop being civil

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ???

[DM] what is GOIN?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Umm... when did I roll

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::shrugs::not sure

[DM] ok then

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] auoh

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Nevermind...let's move along

[DM] Alastair is in room 4

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] thisaway

[DM] feel free to catch up

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I must of hit some key

[DM] then I will reset the incons

Lorie is no longer controling Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] branch ::points::

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::twidles waiting for bob::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Where did he go?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ran to get jess's comp

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] oh

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] BRB gents

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] k

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] there you go

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] WELL!! I'm glad I waited for THAT exposition

Jessica has joined the game.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Back

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Evening Jessica

Jessica is receiving the map...

Jessica has received the map.

[DM] and so

[Jessica] hi hi

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, that leaves us with one other way... the water way

[Fritz] Hello

Jessica is now controling Laila

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well... 2 water ways technically

[Fritz] Continue across the land path is my vote for the time being

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there is no continued land path

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] just the one that's wet and the one that's completely underwater

[Laila (Jessica)] wait, so where are we exactly?

[Fritz] What about in front of you?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] read the room desc

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] dead end

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...

[Fritz] Didn't see it

[Laila (Jessica)] so we're dead ended

[DM] Sean is logging in

[DM] will be up in a sec

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] which means, that underwater tunnel or that semi filled one to the south

[Fritz] We could take the water path I took before

[Laila (Jessica)] did we find out how Horace got in here?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm fine with either since we can still breathe

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] What about 5?

[Fritz] No we killed him before he would talk

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] he wasn't talkative, and bob described him as a sea wolf

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that's where the octopus was

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we killed it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it was big

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] but now it's dead

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and laila is covered in it's ink

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay... what about the path to the right of 5?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that's where we just came from

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] So 1 it is?

[Laila (Jessica)] i dont like being covered in ink, btw

[Fritz] Why don't you all follow me through the water tunnels to the room I was in before

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] pretty much

[Laila (Jessica)] where were you before, Fritz?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sure, that's fine, might as well do it now while we can breath

[Fritz] where Grug and swam to

Sean has joined the game.

[Sean] Greetings and Salutations

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] We swam through the tunnel going down. Kept taking right turns and came to another underground grotto

[Laila (Jessica)] aah, right, that

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] How do Sean

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lets go down there since we started it

Sean is receiving the map...

Sean has received the map.

Jessica has left the game.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I'm doing fine ...

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] thanks

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] SPC! How are you and your brood doing tonight?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] ok follow me. I will turn into a large shark and lead the way. It is murky water so have some light out to see by

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Fine ...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] k

[DM] minor laptop glitch for Jess she will be right bac

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] the Older's fingers are healing ...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::does thusly::

Jessica has joined the game.

[DM] I will move you guys for a sec

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ok Bob I guess we are going down the under water tunnel the way I went before taking right turns

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Glad to hear that... no re-visits to the ER I hope ?

[DM] now you have light

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] just one this Monday when the stitches he had opened up

[DM] how is the party going along?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] same way we entered

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Poor thing...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] people turned into big animals, everyone swimming or being towed as appropriate

[DM] I mean,

[DM] who is turned into what

[DM] so we have an idea please

[DM] Reign into a shark

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fritz shark, grug manta

[DM] the rest?

[DM] Grug is not here

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] something that a Bob-controlled monster won't attack

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Laroosh goes elemental plane and waits to be called. Motubo and Ailea , and Alastair hang on to me

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sure he is, just a round behind

[DM] will move Larosh for you then

Jessica has left the game.

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Since the cloak was party treasure can EL wear it and carry everyone else?

[DM] not yet

[DM] sorry

[DM] is on Grug right now

[DM] when he comes,

Jessica has joined the game.

[DM] he can leave it in the party pack at teh end of the night

Jessica is receiving the map...

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] ok I willl take this group then come back and thet the rest

Jessica has received the map.

Jessica is now controling Laila

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Is that ok?

[Laila (Jessica)] who's goin first, i missed all that cuz i was having puter issues

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] whatever, I think it's stupid that we couldn't assume grug'd drag us the same, but yeah go

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I will take Motubo, Ailea and Alastiar

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I can wear the cloak if you want

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] we dont have the cloak bob says

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I will then come back and get Laila, EL and kylia

[DM] if you can get Brian to call or IM me

[DM] I will give it to you

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Look at Grug, just standing over there, staring into space

[DM] like we did with Lorie last week

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] dick bob, but whatever, jjust go

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Let me just do this bob fast ok

[DM] sure where are you taking them to that cavern you found last time?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I take the first group to the cavern

[DM] ok then will put you all there just a sec

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] yes the one I made the carvings in

[DM] ok

[DM] there you go

[DM] rooms 9 and 10

[DM] and the map to and from

[DM] with the other exits shown now too

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] back the other way I guess, doesn't look like there's anything here

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] How about we go straight ahead from here past room nine

[DM] well

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sounds fine

[DM] there is the other exit from room 9

[DM] that seems to be a partially submergerd area

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] ok that way bob

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] land ho

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] well, #11 is empty

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] so it #12

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] in the form of more entertaining room descs of nothingness

[DM] amd so there you go

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Well at least if we have to camp we know where we can come back to in the future

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the other way I guess

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] he other way bob

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] back the other way bob

[DM] ok,

Grug has joined the game.

Laila (Jessica) is getting dizzy from goin round in circles

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hey Brian :)

[Laila (Jessica)] hey Brian

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] yeah! Grug is here!

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Hi Bri

[Grug] hello

[Grug] icon please

Grug is receiving the map...

[DM] ok

Grug has received the map.

[DM] there

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Just showing you which way we were going bob

[Grug] ty

[DM] moved back

[DM] nods

[DM] want to be sure who is with who this time

[DM] now that we have Bri

[Laila (Jessica)] mana-Grug!

[Laila (Jessica)] *manta

[Grug] lol

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea, Motubo, Alastair are with me

[DM] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sean swims

[DM] so Jess and Lor, please set your icons to follow Grug

[DM] alaastair follow Reign

[DM] so I only have the three to move please

[Jessica] Laila follows Grug.

[BiBo!!!] Alastair follows Reign Tandem.

[BiBo!!!] Alastair no longer follows Reign Tandem.

[BiBo!!!] Alastair follows Reign Tandem.

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Lorie?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] sorry...here, baby was vomitting

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] goodie

midnite has joined the game.

[DM] cuthulu

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Let me scroll up and see what I missed

[DM] and hello Midnite

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nothin

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] just empty rooms ;)

[DM] just follow Gurg

[DM] or Grug

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Pulls out his crusifix

[DM] which ever you choose

[DM] smile

[DM] demon child and all that

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] :)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so.... TO THE TUNNEL!!!

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer follows Grug.

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[Laila (Jessica)] hola Midnite

midnite is receiving the map...

midnite has received the map.

[DM] alaastair follow Reign

[Sean] E. L. Fudge follows Grug.

[DM] and here we go

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Bob when we do find land (he is ) is the ground hard and firm or sandy?

[DM] firm

[DM] rock caverns

[DM] no sign of sand

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] kk

[DM] ok

[DM] there is the unknown tunnel

[DM] is Reign going in first?

[DM] then Grug

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] DUmmm da Dummm

[DM] then Fudge?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] yepp

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] DUmmm da Dummm

[Grug] ok

[DM] everyone ok with that?

[Laila (Jessica)] i be fine with that

[Grug] so far

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] and if we're not?

[DM] then you die

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] oh, okay then. I'm fine

[Grug] i'm cool

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I am jiggy with it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yaaaay....

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] now I'm not fine with it

[DM] and now

[DM] pause for just a sec

[Grug] yay, monsters!

[DM] I want to be sure we are all on the same page

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] not so ya, you try and swing that sword of yours in manta ray form, or under water for that matter

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Where is my wolf when I need him?

[DM] ok,

[DM] so we have a shark, a manta ray,

[DM] several people being dragged along

[DM] and the fudge

midnite is receiving the map...

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] sounds like a bad sitco

midnite has received the map.

midnite is receiving the map...

[Fritz] Oh Fudge

midnite has received the map.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] sitcom

[DM] ok food

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Manta Ray and the Fudge

[DM] and then attacks

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Laila (Jessica)] attacks?

[Fritz] Roll initiative?

[DM] just a sec

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Laila (Jessica)] bob doin the food thing

midnite has left the game.

[Laila (Jessica)] and now we have food!!!

midnite has joined the game.

midnite is receiving the map...

midnite has received the map.

[DM] Sea Devil: Initiative:(d10+0) [2+0] 2

[Fritz] O Bobisanevilbutt when you get back would you describe the size of the passage way please?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] looks to be about 10 foot acrosss

[DM] Sea Devil #2: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

[DM] Sea Devil #1: Initiative:(d10+0) [2+0] 2

[Fritz] How high and deep is what I was wondering as well

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 10 ft sqares we're workin with

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] ah

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Fritz] O Bobisanevilbutt when you get back would you describe the size of the passage way please?

[DM] and go ahead and roll inititive

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] E. L. Fudge: Initiative:(d10+0) [4+0] 4

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Initiative:(d10+10++2) [10+10+2] 22

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Initiative:(d10+10+0) [3+10+0] 13

[DM] the passage way is about 10 feet in diamter

[Laila (Jessica)] Laila: Initiative:(d10+0+-2) [1+0-2] -1

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Initiative:(d10+20++3) [10+20+3] 33

[Grug] Grug: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [6(10-2)] 14

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

[Fritz] Motubo: Initiative:(d10+20++2) [6+20+2] 28

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer follows Grug.

[DM] ok

[DM] before this starts

[DM] remember you are under water

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] glub glub

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::has airy water on him::

Fritz has left the game.

Grug has left the game.

midnite has left the game.

Lorie has left the game.

[DM] will pause

midnite has joined the game.

midnite is receiving the map...

midnite has received the map.

Fritz has joined the game.

[Fritz] What happened?

[Laila (Jessica)] router reset

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] we rolled initiative

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] then a whole lot of disconnects?

Grug has joined the game.

[DM] going to turn it off and let everyone re-roll just in case

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

[DM] Sea Devil #1: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

[DM] Sea Devil #2: Initiative:(d10+0) [10+0] 10

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] E. L. Fudge: Initiative:(d10+0) [6+0] 6

[DM] Sea Devil: Initiative:(d10+0) [9+0] 9

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

[Grug] Grug: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [10(10-2)] 18

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Initiative:(d10+10+0) [6+10+0] 16

[Laila (Jessica)] Laila: Initiative:(d10+0+-2) [1+0-2] -1

Lorie has joined the game.

[Laila (Jessica)] Lorie, roll int

Lorie has left the game.

[Grug] wrong button

[Fritz] Motubo: Initiative:(d10+20++2) [2+20+2] 24

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Initiative:(d10+10++2) [2+10+2] 14

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Initiative:(d10+10++3) [9+10+3] 22

[Fritz] Motubo: Initiative:(d10+20++2) [8+20+2] 30

Lorie has joined the game.

[DM] ok

Lorie is receiving the map...

[DM] Lorie, roll int

Lorie has received the map.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

[DM] ok, locked in

[DM] and will start us off on the next Int number now

[Fritz] Bob can I ask a question?

[DM] shoot

[Fritz] Does high or low number go first?

[DM] low

[Fritz] Then why do we Add and not subtract our initiative modifier?

[DM] becuase you add in for being anything other than very fast

[DM] we think you have a mistake on mutumbo

[DM] will check that out after this combat

[DM] shoudl not matter in the next couple of rounds

[DM] INIT: 6

[DM] GOING: E. L. Fudge

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] pass ... can't do anything underwater

[DM] INIT: 13

[DM] GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Fritz] But I get a bonus also on my initiave with Reign so I was trying to figure that out as well. Next time

[DM] anything Kylia?

[DM] Frtiz, you and marco will look at that after this combat

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Well...I'm trying to see the bounce back on a Lightning Bolt

[Fritz] NP just trying to also understand the system

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] um... it goes in a sphere and besides I don't think you can cast underwater

[Fritz] Lighting bolts act as fireballs underwater Lorie

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] not with just regular breath water

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...I cast Free Action

[Fritz] You should be able to Bibo, but I could be wrong

[DM] ok

[DM] INIT: 14

[DM] GOING: Reign Tandem

[Fritz] Do I have to wait for everyone to let go before I do anyting bob?

[DM] do you have a move or attack

[DM] your turn you go Fritz

[Fritz] Yes i have an attack

[DM] well first you have to move

[Fritz] I need to wait for them to let go first before I move

[DM] ok

[DM] thier turn has not come yet

[DM] when it does, you will go then

[Fritz] Wait I know what I can do

[DM] INIT: 16

[DM] GOING: Alastair

[DM] ok

[DM] fritz go

[DM] then Marco

[Fritz] I use my move to polymorph into a sahuigan with horns

[DM] ok

[DM] those that can not swim are dropped off then

[DM] and drift to the bottom

[Fritz] A large one with my armor and I pull out my weapons

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[DM] Sea Devil #1 targets Reign Tandem. Distance: 35'07"

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] can't target, but bob, I'm casting at the 3 of em

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Hold Person: Halt! In the name of the law! (DC=(10+3) [10+3] 13)

[DM] now you can target

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] cast on the 3 of em

[Fritz] I ready an attack bob at the closest one that comes to me

[DM] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, -1 to save

[Fritz] Distance will be 10 feet from me when I get to attack

[DM] just a sec, resetting things, brb

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

midnite has left the game.

Lorie has left the game.

Grug has left the game.

Fritz has left the game.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] sorry

Grug has joined the game.

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

Lorie has joined the game.

Lorie is receiving the map...

Lorie has received the map.

Fritz has joined the game.

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

[DM] ok

[DM] pauseing to get everyone back up to speed

[DM] then I will continue with Alastair's actions

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Fritz] Did we get disconnected again?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] router reset

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] again

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] bob's shitting

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] poor bob

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] literally and figuratively

[Fritz] kk. VF is +0, Fast is +10, Average is +20, Slow is +30 correct?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] correct

[Fritz] Ok why do we add Reaction adjustment?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] because if you have a high dex, your RA would be a negative number

[Fritz] That is a penalty then

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so you add a negative is a subtraction ;)

[Fritz] ahhh

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok back

[DM] so rolling for saves

[Fritz] No reaction adjustment is a positive number

[DM] Roll #1: (d20) [15] 15

[DM] that is a save

[Fritz] Def adjust is a negative number

[DM] so

[DM] two move forward on thier move,

[DM] Sea Devil #2 targets Reign Tandem. Distance: 4'03"

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ah, well then adjust appropriately, musta been confuzzled

[DM] ok

[DM] so the two move up to Reign

[DM] and attack

[DM] you go first Fritz

[Fritz] Reign Tandem targets Sea Devil #2. Distance: 4'03"

[DM] the other disapears up the tunnel

[Fritz] Reign Tandem targets Sea Devil #1. Distance: 3'10"

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Damage v SM: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: ((d10*2)+13) [(8*2)+13] 29 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(14+10)] -11

[Fritz] Probably MISSES Sea Devil #2 (AC FINAL: )

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +2 Mithril Horns on Helm: (13-(d20+5)) [13-(14+5)] -6

[Fritz] Probably MISSES Sea Devil #1 (AC FINAL: )

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(7+10)] -4

[Fritz] Probably MISSES Sea Devil #1 (AC FINAL: )

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Damage v SM: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: ((d10*2)+13) [(3*2)+13] 19 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] Frtiz

[DM] wait

[Fritz] Bob do NOT accept the horn attack I messed up

[DM] did not accept any damage

[DM] no swords

[DM] or at least

[Fritz] I have free action

[DM] you have huge minus

[DM] ok

[DM] missed that

[DM] Fritz you will have to re-roll, just a sec,

[Fritz] I figured I miss the horn attack preparing/guarding for their attack

[DM] need to fix someont

[Fritz] Say when

[DM] ok

[DM] so we are at your attacks again

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(6+10)] -3

[Fritz] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] correct AC now for y ou to hit

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(8+10)] -5

[Fritz] Probably MISSES Sea Devil #1 (AC FINAL: )

[Fritz] If you say so

[DM] swing at #1 agaoin

[Fritz] Doest the second one miss?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] only corrected one ac didja bob

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(3+10)] 0

[Fritz] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(7+10)] -4

[Fritz] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #1 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] roll for damage

[Fritz] Roll damage?

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Damage v SM: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: ((d10*2)+13) [(6*2)+13] 25 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Damage v SM: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: ((d10*2)+13) [(5*2)+13] 23 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Fritz] Done

[DM] Sea Devil #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[DM] Sea Devil #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[Laila (Jessica)] good job Reign

[DM] two dead floating bodies now

[Fritz] I do what I do best

Laila (Jessica) does an underwater happy dance

[Fritz] We have one that got away

[Fritz] Motubo: Initiative:(d10+0-+2) [10+0-2] 8

[DM] ok

[DM] regroup?

[DM] the one that got away

[DM] up the tunnel

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] might as well walk along the bottom of the tunnel for now I guess

[Laila (Jessica)] how deep is the water Bob?

[DM] tunnel is 10 foot or so in diameter

[DM] totally submerged

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] so it's pretty deep water 8-P

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Initiative:(d10+10-+3) [6+10-3] 13

[DM] ok

[DM] everyone ready?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Grug] ok

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer follows Grug.

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [9+10-2] 17

[DM] ok,

[Fritz] Back to shark form

[Fritz] Did they search the bodies?

[DM] no

[Grug] what kind of shark?

[DM] are you leaving teh bodies floating there?

[Fritz] I search them real fast

[DM] spears on them

[DM] nothing of value

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] except for the spears I would guess

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] he lies! they all have rings of air breathing!

[Laila (Jessica)] i want some stuff from the dead guys

[Fritz] Can I weigh them down with rocks or use the spears to stick them solidly into the ground?

[Grug] you are a shark, just eat them

[DM] rofcks

[Laila (Jessica)] ??/

[DM] rocks

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yeah, eat the bodies :)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] send them back to whatever the hell the shark god's name is

[Laila (Jessica)] i can cook them

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] not underwater ya cant :-P

[Grug] mmmm... cooked shark people

[Laila (Jessica)] nope

[Fritz] I was doing this before I was a shark....How about I change my sword into a giant mallet and spear the bodies then hammer them into the ground? Can I do that?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] oh... wait...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] stow em, we need shark bodies

[Fritz] Kinda like Sahuganabob

[Laila (Jessica)] the dude, he wanted some

[Laila (Jessica)] i cant remember his name, but he gave us the nifty cloak

[Laila (Jessica)] er, lent us the nifty cloak

[Grug] grug keep cloak

[Grug] lol

[Laila (Jessica)] the mage, in the lighthouse

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] with the candlestick!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] only if grug wants to be magically castrated by the mage in the lighthouse

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] He wanted them alive

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] oh wait, wrong game

[Laila (Jessica)] um, no Grug, we have to give it back

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] actually he said he didn't care, but he preferred alive

[Grug] lol

[Fritz] Ok the next one I will get you alive how does that sound?

[Laila (Jessica)] no no no no

[Laila (Jessica)] dead shark ppl

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sure whatever, so long as we end up with shark bodies

[Grug] the hold person needs to work next time, so roll poorly, bob

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] alive or dead, really doesn't matter TOO much

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::snicker::

[Fritz] Bob can I spear these like I wanted to?

[DM] yes

[Fritz] It sounds like a fun thing...Cool thanks

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] entrailly goodness

[DM] and so

[DM] pinned to the floor now

[Fritz] BAck to shark form

[DM] and you change back

[DM] and move on

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] they'll smell blood now, woot

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we're comin to get you quixotinocle

[DM] damn,

[DM] almost

[Fritz] Only if you are a shark do they smell bloody...BTW am I getting hungry bob? Am i getting...you know...URGES?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we dpm

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we donm't need to hear about your URGES

E. L. Fudge (Sean) stays as far away from Reign as possible

[DM] that fat little hobbit smells tasty

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[Laila (Jessica)] i am not bait dammit!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] appetizer

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Yummm Hobbit

[Laila (Jessica)] no, i am not fod

[Grug] wait

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] no, there will be no eating of Hobbit Sushi

[Laila (Jessica)] dont eat me

[Grug] shit

[Laila (Jessica)] what?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] right, that would involve killing her first, eat her alive

[Laila (Jessica)] speak Grug

[Laila (Jessica)] nooooo

[Grug] bob changed the map

[DM] oh?

[DM] changed it to what?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Wait that would entail Hobbit sashimi?

[Grug] i was going to point out how this part of the map looked like a penis

[Motubo (Fritz)] I like Sushi

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I want to examine the skulls

[Laila (Jessica)] i am not food!

[Laila (Jessica)] lmao, it did

[DM] only to show you how screwed you are

[Grug] lol

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] obviously checking for traps

[DM] ok

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] because a thief of *my* level would know better

[DM] make that roll

[E. L. Fudge (Sean) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [70] 70 -- Traps don't bother me!

[DM] ok

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] been nice knowing you!

Motubo (Fritz) flies up toward the ceiling for a birds eye view

[DM] so there are lots of body parts scattered around

[Grug] last time i remember being on a small island like this, John got swallowed by a big fish

[DM] change his alitidute Fritz

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] so, traps? anything else than rotting body parts?

[DM] no

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] lovely

[Grug] anyone we recognize?

Fritz is now controling Motubo

[Motubo (Fritz)] How do you do dat booby?

[DM] on your character sheet

[DM] there you go

[E. L. Fudge (Sean) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: WIS check: (d20) [5] 5

[Sean (to GM only)] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (6) [6] 6!!!

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] the body parts are fresh

[Laila (Jessica)] eeew

E. L. Fudge (Sean) holds one up

Laila (Jessica) wrinkles her nose

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] here you go Reign, sushi!

[Laila (Jessica)] are they ppl parts or somethin else?

[DM] peole

Motubo (Fritz) whistles for Laroosh...."oh buddy oh mine where are you? dont leave me with this cold fishy chick of hobbit. Come on down and warm up this sashimi for me

[DM] humans

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, how much of them is left?

[Fritz] Laroosh follows Motubo.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] um ... how "fresh"?

[Laila (Jessica)] can we tell if they are male or female?

[DM] within days

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] and can I tell male or female?

[DM] both male and female parts

[Laila (Jessica)] uh oh

[DM] a breast is a breast

[Laila (Jessica)] maybe we just found Lychelle

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] any bits of clothing?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no, we'da known if she was dead

[Laila (Jessica)] we would?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] any indication of who they might be?

[DM] no

[Motubo (Fritz)] Would you like me to find out? It will take a bit of time but I could ask the spirits.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] (possibly members of Lychelle's party?)

[Motubo (Fritz)] Woops wrong person

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Would you like me to find out? It will take a bit of time but I could ask the spirits.

Laila (Jessica) looks at Alastair

[Laila (Jessica)] if i may speak freely, i think she should ask

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] go for it

[Laila (Jessica)] ask

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Despite the cold and frigid air sweat drips from her lithe, and half naked body: Ghostly images of people of all ages, animals and things you can't describe appear and disappear from your view as you witness this bizarre ritual. (d100) [13] 13

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I dance for 40 minutes bob

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::blinks::

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I had a 70 percent chance

Laila (Jessica) yawns

[Grug] grug dance too

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] somehow I don't think we have 40 minutes to kill

Laila (Jessica) laughs at dancing Grug

[Grug] everything else is already dead

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] She said it would take time

[DM] ok, so the first 5 minutes go by

[DM] pause

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] 30 Plus 10 per turn

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] besides the fact of the sahuigan running off, prolly getting others, we have limited time before we stop breathing water

[DM] and so

[DM] trying to fix lorie

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] We can recast the spells but she was told to try

[DM] then the rest of them

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn no longer follows Reign Tandem.

Laila (Jessica) thinks to herself "i dont want to drown cuz this silly chick is dancin"

[Fritz] Motubo no longer follows Ailea Morakenn.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, she's already doin it, just didn' expect it to be THAT long

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] but we'll fend off the onslaught while she dances I guess

[DM] lorie is leaving and coming right back

Lorie has left the game.

[DM] then I will start the next part up

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] You have seen her do her ritual every day but to actually call a spirit you have only seen her do it once and she took an hour to do it then

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] don't think I was ever given a time frame for it, but it doesn't matter, incoming

[DM] ok

[DM] the update is now available

[DM] no not download it

Reign Tandem (Fritz) does get out of the water as he knew this would take time. Changed form as well

[DM] anyone who logs off

Lorie has joined the game.

Lorie is receiving the map...

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ps Bobisanevilbutt how deep is the water here by the way?

Lorie has received the map.

Trevor has joined the game.

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Well howdy do trevor welcome back

[DM] water is about 10 feet deep

[Trevor] Ug.

[Laila (Jessica)] welcome back Trev

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] hope you can breathe under water gnomy

[Trevor] Sorry bout my absences, had a hell of a month.

Laila (Jessica) chuckles

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Remeber Motubo was watching from above Bobisanevilbutt

[DM] yes

[Grug] hi trevor

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay... I'm here. Thanks for pausing

[Laila (Jessica)] welcome back Lorie

Trevor is receiving the map...

Trevor has left the game.

Trevor has received the map.

[DM] ok

[DM] everyone still here?

Trevor has joined the game.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer follows Grug.

Trevor is receiving the map...

Trevor has left the game.

Trevor has received the map.

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Grug] yeah, well you know gnome spelled backwards is emong

E. L. Fudge (Sean) moves out of the way

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] If you'd all be so kind, I'd like you to move out the way so I can make the evil baddies go boom

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Nope trevor left and then received the map...kinda assed backwards if you ask me...but then again he is a gnome

Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) flashes an evil grin

[Grug] grug moves onto land, quickly

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::stays back::

[Grug] quit flashing us kylia

[DM] back

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Well if Alastair was following me he was already on land

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Unless you don't think it would be a good idea, in which case, I'll be happy to watch

Trevor has joined the game.

[DM] anyone who wants can scramble onto land

[DM] hey trevor

[DM] just a sec

[Laila (Jessica)] Grug, i wanna be up there

[Trevor] OK, I've been informed I cannot download the map myself.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] depends, lightning or fireball?

[Laila (Jessica)] so, help me, cuz i'm gonna sink if i let go

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Lightning or Fireball...but I think Lightning Bolt will work better, no?

[Fritz] Lightning is the vote here

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yes

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Frtiz, can you move your NPC's please

[Fritz] And aim for the water

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] electricity goooooood!

[Laila (Jessica)] whatever wont make us go boom too

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'd hate for them to get caught in the cross fire

[DM] they are flying

[Grug] you are on land

[Laila (Jessica)] thanks

[Fritz] They are in the air 20 feet up

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] kaboooooom

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...just trying to be sure

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it's 20 ft radius

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] And... POOF

[DM] now pause for just a sec

[DM] sending to Trev

[DM] and then

[Trevor] I do the safe thing, whatever that is.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Let me know when it's good to cast

[DM] will let Lorie target

[Fritz] They flew up higher

[DM] Lorie you don't need to do that

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Lightning Bolt: From the heavens above, let the thunder move you (10d6) [(1+4+6+5+6+4+6+5+1+6)] 44 (DC=(10+13) [10+13] 23)

[Laila (Jessica)] Fritz, they cant fly higher

[DM] you just need to target them each first

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nice, that's a whole lotta hurt

[Laila (Jessica)] ceiling only 20 ft high

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sea Devil #1. Distance: 30'09"

[DM] just a sec

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sea Devil. Distance: 25'05"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sea Devil #5. Distance: 28'10"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sea Devil #2. Distance: 35'04"

[DM] will apply the damage for y ou

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sea Devil #4. Distance: 35'01"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sea Devil #3. Distance: 37'10"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Sea Devil #4.

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sea Devil #4. Distance: 35'01"

[DM] Lorie,

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...please roll for half

[DM] need to know about hat circle

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hat circle?

[DM] 20 foot radius

[DM] you only drew 10 foot

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Sea Devil #5.

[DM] ok

[DM] trevor

[DM] now right click and save a local copy

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] also, it doesn't look like there's room for 20 ft radiust so it'll prolly be expanding a bit ;)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I don't know how to make it larger, sorry... did the best I could. the excess I will just stretch out

[DM] it is ok,

[DM] will try to fix it for you

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Thank you and if you could, please let me know how so that I can in the future

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] and try not to waste time

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] it is not a waste of time

[DM] no worries

[Motubo (Fritz)] Whips out his "George Foreman Portable Grill" for some sizzlin fishkakyliabobs !!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I appreciate the assist

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::is glad he's on the far end of the island::

[Motubo (Fritz)] Dirt is not a good conductor of electricity

[DM] ok

[DM] so there is the real radius for you

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Great!

[DM] the excess will go out the back

[DM] and around the front

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] dirt doesn't usually reflect electricity neither, but tell that to a lightning bolt spell

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Please roll your saves

[Motubo (Fritz)] It only stays IN the water

[DM] but the island and the two flying ones are safe

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] actually no, it doesnt

[Motubo (Fritz)] According to the spell it does

[DM] Sea Devil: Magical Spell save: (d20) [7] 7

[DM] PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

[DM] Sea Devil #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [16] 16

[DM] PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

[DM] Sea Devil #5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [6] 6

[DM] PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

[DM] Sea Devil #2: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1] 1

[DM] PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

[DM] Sea Devil #3: Magical Spell save: (d20) [9] 9

[DM] PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

[DM] Sea Devil #4: Magical Spell save: (d20) [8] 8

[DM] PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it blasts out of the water, least that's how bob's ruled in the past

[DM] Sea Devil's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[DM] Sea Devil #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[DM] Sea Devil #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[DM] Sea Devil #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[DM] Sea Devil #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[DM] Sea Devil #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::waves a "yay kylia":: flag

Trevor blinks.

[DM] ok,

Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) Thanks her Deity and does a quiet cheer

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] that'll teach em

[Grug] so much for bringing one back alive

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I promised to keep the next one alive

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I didn't...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] worse comes, we raise a dead one ;)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] As if there aren't going to be more.. these things breed like bunnies

[DM] ok then

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) doesn't break a step in her dance routiine as she smiles at the power behind Kylia's magic

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :O)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] just remember to throw one into the bloody party pack

[DM] Trevor you all set on the maps

[Grug] maybe we have enough parts left to make one of our own

[Trevor] Yes

[DM] thanks

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Oooh...now we can visit the necromancer SPC :)

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] 8-)

[DM] and so

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Imagine ... "Psst.. Hey little boy, wanna buy some parts?"

[DM] the dance continues

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::snicker::

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, want to check out these tunnels while we wait?

[DM] Sea Devil's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Unharmed

[Laila (Jessica)] yay Lorie

Reign Tandem (Fritz) looks at his metal armor and then at Kylia and thinks about changing to leather

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] least a couple of people

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay... where to next, unless some of you ::not naming names:: wants to loot

[Laila (Jessica)] ooh, loot loot

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] looks like there's more coming

[Laila (Jessica)] anything on these bodies, Bob?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] let me guess ... spears and nothing else

[DM] Sea Devil's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ...and a Kopesh ;O)

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Uhm the wave hasent abated yet guys and gals

[DM] they are floating there in the water

[DM] feel free to swim over and check them out

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] incoming, got another one kylia?

[DM] and then

[Grug] people should not be following me anymore

[Laila (Jessica)] ok

[Jessica] Laila no longer follows Grug.

[Grug] E. L. Fudge no longer follows Grug.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I wouldhold off... there are more baddies afoot

Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) ::points at baddies to the East::

[BiBo!!!] Alastair no longer follows Reign Tandem.

[Laila (Jessica)] I'll stay up here on this happy little island and maybe i can be of some use

[DM] Sea Devil #3 targets Motubo. Distance: 20'11"

[DM] Sea Devil #1 targets Laroosh. Distance: 21'03"

[Reginald (Trevor)] Kyli, got another lightning bolt?

[DM] Sea Devil #4 targets Motubo. Distance: 24'02"

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Bob how high is the ceiling?

[Laila (Jessica)] 20 ft

[DM] Sea Devil #2 targets Laroosh. Distance: 23'01"

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] about 20'

[DM] Sea Devil #5 targets Reign Tandem. Distance: 34'00"

[Laila (Jessica)] they cant fly any higher than that

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Perhaps someone wants to go capture a live one of these before we do something rash?

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Time to go byebye boss

[DM] the ceiling is 20 foot tall you are near the ceiling

[Grug] damn, where's a bird in a cage when you need one?

[DM] and

[DM] smile

[Reginald (Trevor)] Bob, is confusion AoE or just one target?

[Laila (Jessica)] i dont think we have a way to catch one, Mistrss

[Laila (Jessica)] *Mistress

[DM] and so

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] aoe

[DM] int

[DM] everyone can roll again

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Initiative:(d10+10+0) [8+10+0] 18

[DM] Sea Devil #1: Initiative:(d10+0) [6+0] 6

[Grug] Grug: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [1(10-2)] 9

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] CASTING

[Laila (Jessica)] Laila: Initiative:(d10+0+-2) [2+0-2] 0

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [8+10-2] 16

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ditto

[DM] Sea Devil #3: Initiative:(d10+0) [3+0] 3

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Initiative:(d10+10-+3) [6+10-3] 13

[Reginald (Trevor)] Reginald: Initiative:(d10+0+-1) [10+0-1] 9

[E. L. Fudge (Sean) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Initiative:(d10+0) [4+0] 4

[DM] Sea Devil #2: Initiative:(d10+0) [9+0] 9

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Motubo: Initiative:(d10+0-+2) [5+0-2] 3

[DM] Sea Devil #4: Initiative:(d10+0) [7+0] 7

[DM] Sea Devil #5: Initiative:(d10+0) [9+0] 9

[DM] is that everyone?

[DM] going once

[DM] twice

[DM] and gone

[DM] INIT: 0

[DM] GOING: Laila

[Laila (Jessica)] i pass as i have absolutely nothing that will work against these critters

[DM] INIT: 3

[DM] GOING: Sea Devil #3, Motubo

[DM] Sea Devil #3: Attack #1: Heavy Crossbow: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(7+0)] 12 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Fritz] Motubo targets Sea Devil #3. Distance: 6'03"

Motubo (Fritz) pretends to take damage when they hit

[DM] ok

[DM] Sea Devil #3: Damage v SM: Heavy Crossbow: (1d4+1+0) [3+1+0] 4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] ok, go Motumbo

[Motubo (Fritz)] Motubo: Levitate: Up up and away (DC=(10+2) [10+2] 12)

[Grug] only one m

[Motubo (Fritz)] Hehehhehe

[DM] save?

[Motubo (Fritz)] I only targeted one

[DM] Sea Devil #3: Magical Spell save: (d20) [5] 5

[DM] PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] collect the whole set!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] woot

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we got us a flying sahuigan

Laila (Jessica) happy dance

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] you're going to have to do better than that, Bob!

[Motubo (Fritz)] Single creature

[Motubo (Fritz)] only

[DM] how high?

[Motubo (Fritz)] 10 feet

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] maybe he can impale it against the stalagtites

[DM] got it

[DM] no stalagtites here

[Reginald (Trevor)] Smash him into the ceiling :-P

[Motubo (Fritz)] Hey boss I got you a pet Sahuagin!!!!

[Motubo (Fritz)] /rocl

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] so I guess we got our prisoner

[DM] Fritz did you send me the rolls for getting that spell earlier?

[Motubo (Fritz)] Yes that was the one from last week

[DM] gotcha

[Motubo (Fritz)] I was going to levitate the chest and then drop it to break

[DM] ok, and next

[Motubo (Fritz)] it open

[DM] INIT: 4

[DM] GOING: E. L. Fudge

[Motubo (Fritz)] go go go laroosh and get me another spell

[Laroosh (Fritz)] yes boss

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] oh, so that's my Initiatie

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] okay

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] um ... pass.

[DM] INIT: 6

[DM] GOING: Sea Devil #1

[DM] Sea Devil #1 targets Grug. Distance: 19'04"

[DM] Sea Devil #1: Attack #1: Heavy Crossbow: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(20+0)] -1 [CRITICAL HIT]

Laila (Jessica) covers her eyes and peeks thru her fingers

[DM] Sea Devil #1: Damage v SM: Heavy Crossbow: (1d4+1+0) [3+1+0] 4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] Grug's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 69 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 7

[DM] GOING: Sea Devil #4

[DM] Sea Devil #4: Attack #1: Heavy Crossbow: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(8+0)] 11 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] that is actually a miss

[DM] INIT: 9

[DM] GOING: Grug, Sea Devil #5, Sea Devil #2, Reginald

[Grug] what?

[Grug] oh all at once

[Grug] ok

[DM] Sea Devil #2: Attack #1: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(11+0)] 8 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Sea Devil #2: Attack #1: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(15+0)] 4 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Sea Devil #2: Attack #1: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(3+0)] 16 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] ok

[DM] so those are two missed and one hit

[DM] with the bit

[DM] bite

[DM] Sea Devil #2: Damage v L: Bite: (1d4+0) [4+0] 4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Grug] these things are man sized, yes?

[Laroosh (Fritz)] You have your sound set at the critical hit that is why bob

[DM] I did not set it

[DM] Mike did

[DM] will fix that next week

[Laroosh (Fritz)] oh that is why then

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] oh sure ... blame the player not here 8-P

[DM] Sea Devil #5: Attack #1: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(10+0)] 9 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Grug] Grug targets Sea Devil #2. Distance: 3'08"

[DM] Sea Devil #5: Attack #1: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(16+0)] 3 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Grug] Grug no longer targets Sea Devil #2.

[Laila (Jessica)] of course, he's not here to defend himself

[DM] Sea Devil #5: Attack #1: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(3+0)] 16 [CRITICAL HIT]

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] makes it easier I suppose

[Laila (Jessica)] yup

[Grug] Grug targets Sea Devil #2. Distance: 3'08"

[Laroosh (Fritz) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d100) [99] 99

[DM] ok, once again the bite only hits

[Grug] Grug: Damage v SM: Longsword +2: (1d8+9) [6+9] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Laroosh (Fritz) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d6+1) [5+1] 6

[DM] Sea Devil #5: Damage v L: Bite: (1d4+0) [3+0] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] Reign Tandem's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 106 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Sea Devil #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[Grug] how the fuck does this thing work?

[DM] Sea Devil #5: Damage v L: Bite: (1d4+0) [4+0] 4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] Reign Tandem's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 102 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] ok

[DM] and Brian is done

[DM] moving on

[DM] INIT: 13

[DM] GOING: Ailea Morakenn

[Reginald (Trevor)] K, now me

[Grug] wait

[DM] sorry

[DM] waiitng for Trevor

[DM] then Ailea

[DM] who is still dancing anyway

[Grug] i dont even know what i am doing

[DM] go trevor

[Reginald (Trevor)] Bob, I was to use confusion on the three farthest east

[DM] you attacked and did damage Brian

[DM] ok

[Grug] no i did not

[DM] I saw damage to the one from you

[Trevor] Reginald targets Sea Devil #3. Distance: 44'10"

[Trevor] Reginald targets Sea Devil #1. Distance: 44'06"

[Trevor] Reginald targets Sea Devil #4. Distance: 53'01"

[Grug] i dont know how to control this thing

[DM] you killed your Brian,

[DM] will do it again for you in a sec

[Reginald (Trevor)] Reginald: Confusion: a (DC=(10+4) [10+4] 14)

[DM] Sea Devil #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [8] 8

[DM] PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

[DM] Sea Devil #3: Magical Spell save: (d20) [12] 12

[DM] PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

[DM] Sea Devil #4: Magical Spell save: (d20) [11] 11

[DM] PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] woot

[DM] all fail

[DM] Roll #1: (d10) [1] 1

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] they wander away for duration of the spell

[Laila (Jessica)] woot

[Laila (Jessica)] congrats Reg, you did somethin useful

Laila (Jessica) giggles

[Reginald (Trevor)] That will be 16 rounds bob

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Bob how did that one hit an AC of -5 and wait one o fthose is suspended 15 feet in the air

[DM] ok

[DM] back he goes

[Reginald (Trevor)] He just drools

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::snicker::

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] might not want to wander over in that area for a while people ::points to where the sahuigan wandered off from::

[Laila (Jessica)] nods

[DM] ok

[DM] now

[Reginald (Trevor)] Oh, yeas, don't go over there

[DM] Brian

[DM] target on the floating one for practice

[Reginald (Trevor)] AFK bout 5 minutes guys, gotta run next door

[DM] click up above Trev

[Trevor] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Brian

[BiBo!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] INIT: 16

[DM] GOING: Reign Tandem

[DM] Reign

[DM] Kill that last one

[DM] next to you

[Fritz] Reign Tandem targets Sea Devil #5. Distance: 4'09"

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(15+10)] -12

[Fritz] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #5 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Grug] how?

[DM] right click Brian

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Damage v SM: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: ((d10*2)+13) [(1*2)+13] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] select target

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(2+10)] 1

[Fritz] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #5 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Damage v SM: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: ((d10*2)+13) [(10*2)+13] 33 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] then clcik on the one that is floating

[Grug] Grug: Damage v SM: Longsword +2: (1d8+9) [2+9] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] Sea Devil #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

Laila (Jessica) happy dance happy dance happy dance

[DM] Grug targets Sea Devil #3. Distance: 24'10"

[DM] like that BRian

[Grug] how the hell does it know who i am attacking?

[DM] you click on who you want to

[DM] I just did it to show you

[DM] turning it off now

[DM] so you can do it

[DM] go for it

[Grug] when i do that it just says Center On Target

[DM] then click on the icon you want to attack

[DM] right click,

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] left click on icon

[DM] then hit esc

[DM] to stop the targeting

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] right click on your own icon, pick target

[Grug] i did that and it attacked without me telling it to

[DM] I had you targeted

[Sean] I am away from the keyboard.

[Grug] i dont understand

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Bob if their base thac0 is 19 they have to roll a crit to hit me. So how did I get hit with a 3, 10 or a 16?

[DM] the sheets are messed up, I did not hit you with any of those numbers

[DM] the only two damages I rolled were for 19's

[DM] ok,

[DM] pause here for a sec to fix Brian

[DM] brian click on your icon

[Laroosh (Fritz)] Brian do you want me to explain it to you or is someone else doing it?

[Grug] which one?

[DM] Grug

[DM] you

[Grug] on the map or below?

[Laila (Jessica)] the one at the bottom

[DM] either one

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] right click to get the menu

[Grug] k

[DM] then choose target

[DM] then click on the icon you want to target

[Grug] i did that before and it attacked automatically

[DM] and then hit esc

[DM] once you target

[DM] then you make the rolls

[Grug] Grug targets Sea Devil #3. Distance: 7'06"

[DM] and yes it applies the attacks and damage etc. automatically

[DM] go ahead and roll

[DM] attack

[Grug] Grug: Damage v SM: Longsword +2: (1d8+9) [3+9] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] no

[DM] that was damage not attack

[Laroosh (Fritz)] attack first by rolling on the weapons name

[Grug] Grug: Attack #1: Longsword +2: (13-(d20+7)) [13-(19+7)] -13

[Grug] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] exactly

[Laroosh (Fritz)] where it says =1 yes that is it

[DM] now roll damage

[Grug] Grug: Damage v SM: Longsword +2: (1d8+9) [3+9] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] are we essentially out of combat for the moment then?

[DM] Sea Devil #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[DM] Sea Devil #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Unharmed

[DM] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Stoneskin: I like it when swords can't hurt me. (DC=(10+4) [10+4] 14)

[DM] and out of comabat

[Laroosh (Fritz)] yes

[Laila (Jessica)] master master, can i have that too?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no

Laila (Jessica) pouts

[DM] ok

[DM] so out of comabat

[DM] been 9 rounds so far of the dance

[DM] and no more are coming out

[DM] so far

[Grug] the dance scared them away

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, so can we check out the dead ones?

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Roll #1: (d4+4) [4+4] 8

[Laila (Jessica)] are all the dead shark people in the water?

[DM] yes

Motubo (Fritz) uses his staff to push the sea devil over to reign

[DM] anyone exploring while she is dancing

[Laila (Jessica)] Master Alastair, can Grug take me over to see if there is anything on the dead guys?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sure, don't die

[Laila (Jessica)] Hey Grug, wanna be manta-grug and swim me out there?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, I have stone skin, I guess I could go

[Trevor] I am back at the keyboard.

[Reginald (Trevor)] back

[DM] ok

[DM] so anyone with anything

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or mutobobo could go, since he can fly and therefore move faster

[Motubo (Fritz)] uhm guys what do you want me to do with this one?

Motubo (Fritz) ties a rope onto the sahuagin

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] tie him up and throw him in the bag

[Grug] i do as Laila requests

[Motubo (Fritz)] Hey look master a new type of yoyo

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, so what's on these bodies bob?

Motubo (Fritz) raises and lowers the sahuagin in flip flops

[DM] cross bows

[DM] spears

[DM] small pouches

[DM] each has a small statuette in it

[Motubo (Fritz)] /wee

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] gotta get them all

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, i'ma grab the pouches, do we want the weapons?

[Motubo (Fritz)] wanna see me walk the sea devil?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] wood or stone bob?

[DM] stone

[DM] the green carvings

[Motubo (Fritz)] How about sea devil's ladder?

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, so i grab all the pouches

[Laila (Jessica)] do we want the weapons?

[Laila (Jessica)] Grug, do we want the weapons?

[Grug] probably not

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] hey motobobo! mind checking out some of these halls?

[Laila (Jessica)] ok

[Laila (Jessica)] so, swim me back to shore then

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] not that one though ::points the the magicy one to the east::

[Laila (Jessica)] thanks

[Grug] i do so

Motubo (Fritz) does a couple of more yo you turns with the Sahuagin....." I guess not" gimme a sec to get a nifty spell though to help out"

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, so back on shore, i give the pouches to Alastair and tell him what's inside

[Motubo (Fritz)] Laroosh me ole buddy ole pal. See if you can do a wee bit better this time and go get me this spell

[Motubo (Fritz) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d100) [16] 16

[Motubo (Fritz) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d6+1) [4+1] 5

[DM] cha

[DM] gotcha fritz

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] sawhegan

[DM] ok

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] sawheegan

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] sawheegain

[DM] and so in a couple more round Laroosh comes back

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] sawhagin?

[DM] still dancing

[DM] 15 rounds now complete

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] sawhaygan?

[Grug] saw who?

[Reginald (Trevor)] K, magicky confusion to east gone, feel free to explore that tunnel.

[Laila (Jessica)] now you're just gettin silly

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] the blind man

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so... is motobobo exploring yet?

[Grug] lol

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] and he picked up his hammer and saw

[Laila (Jessica)] i think there is one more round left on that spell trev

[Reginald (Trevor)] Nope, 15 rounds just went by, and that was AFTER at least one round of combat

[Laila (Jessica)] if you say so

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no

[DM] 15 rounds from the start of the dance

[DM] only 9 rounds from the beginning of combat

[Reginald (Trevor)] Ooooooh.

[Reginald (Trevor)] Sorry, I wasn't up to date.

[Laila (Jessica)] 7 more rounds of confusion

[Grug] we never said he could count

[Laila (Jessica)] hee hee

[Reginald (Trevor)] Hey, Bob was vague.

[Laila (Jessica)] silly lady still dancin

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I always said there are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

[Laila (Jessica)] we knew what BoB was talkin about

[Reginald (Trevor)] OK, who is dancing and why?

[Laila (Jessica)] scroll up trevor

[Grug] we are all dancing

[Laila (Jessica)] scroll up a LOT

[Grug] its a party

[DM] safety dance

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] no, there are 10 ... those that can count in binary, and those that can't.

[DM] its a safety dance

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lol

[DM] we can dance if we want too

[Laila (Jessica)] even if we're just dancin in the dark

[Motubo (Fritz)] Off I go

[Reginald (Trevor)] Actually, she started dancing before I logged on.

[DM] ok, first one Ftiz?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] and all she wants to do is dance!

[Grug] how would you know?

[DM] smile

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ailea's casting, which involves dancing

[Reginald (Trevor)] Bacuse she continues dancing, but never starts.

[Reginald (Trevor)] Ahhh.

[Reginald (Trevor)] ...

[Motubo (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Despite the cold and frigid air sweat drips from her lithe, and half naked body: Ghostly images of people of all ages, animals and things you can't describe appear and disappear from your view as you witness this bizarre ritual. (d100) [26] 26

[Reginald (Trevor)] Who is Ailea?

[Grug] and there is the paradox of life

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] her

[Motubo (Fritz)] One of my NPC's

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so... did motobobo cast or what?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and is he exploring or what?

[DM] yes he cast

[Reginald (Trevor)] Oh, another one of Fritz's seemingly endless supply of characters.

[DM] he is ready to go

[Grug] ailea is the daughter of olnithub, son of gahnjor

[Laila (Jessica)] dont start

[DM] lol

[Reginald (Trevor)] Heh :-P

[Reginald (Trevor)] Start what?

[DM] Fritz, which tunnel first

[Motubo (Fritz)] Hey make the time others do the crime

[DM] counting from the top as number 1

[DM] ok then

[DM] see that

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] which top?

[Motubo (Fritz)] I was looking to see if I had a spell that alowed me to see in the dark

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] there's a left top and a right top

[Grug] i have one, its called a candle

[Motubo (Fritz)] I lost my spell sheet while sitting here

[Laila (Jessica)] Reggie, just watch the silly lady dance and wait for the fat one to come back with some info

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] you ca always pull the map out of the kLoOge cache

[Reginald (Trevor)] Can I cast light as a clerical spell bob?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] if you have the sphere

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you have your spell list

[Reginald (Trevor)] What sphere is it in?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I don't think there is a clerican spell named bob.

[Motubo (Fritz)] I have 30 foot infravision I needed more to see in the dark

[DM] sun

[Reginald (Trevor)] Minor access to it.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so.... yes

[Reginald (Trevor)] I cast light on the Motobu thingy, he glows.

[Laila (Jessica)] he left, you cant cast on him

[Grug] i squeeze the spheres, do they feel real?

[Laila (Jessica)] he's flying off somewhere

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] they slap you with a lawsuit

[Laila (Jessica)] Grug!

[Reginald (Trevor)] Bleh, apparently, he was shouting then.

[Laila (Jessica)] you gots to pay attention, things is happening real fast around here

[Motubo (Fritz)] Motubo actually cast a spell on himself and as he was flying seemed to disapear into a shadow

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #1 targets Motubo. Distance: 21'09"

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #4 targets Motubo. Distance: 24'09"

[Motubo (Fritz)] He wanted to be able to see better in the dark without being seen

[DM] Sea Devil #4 targets Motubo. Distance: 24'03"

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #5 targets Motubo. Distance: 28'01"

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #3 targets Motubo. Distance: 29'06"

[Motubo (Fritz)] bob I cant be seen by infravision

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #2 targets Motubo. Distance: 31'05"

[DM] nods

[DM] I know that

[DM] not using infravision

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] smell

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] everyone has smell

[DM] so you see six of them

[Grug] grug smells

[DM] they are focused on you

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] invisibility isn't important, you need insmellibility

[DM] you can see that they are followng you

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] since everything uses scent more than sight

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] don't you know that?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] geeze

[DM] as you come up to a four way intersection

[DM] they are up ahead,

[Laila (Jessica)] insmelliblility feels funny on your tongue

[DM] you have left or right

[Motubo (Fritz)] Bob is there an air current in here?

[DM] and then backwards

[Grug] the car on the right has the right of way

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] yes, partially submerged

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] and three lefts make a right

[DM] air and water

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] not if you blow it up

[Motubo (Fritz)] are they in or out of the water?

[DM] surface

[Motubo (Fritz)] How far away from me are they?

[DM] they have no lights

[DM] about 10-30 feet when they appear from around a bend

[Motubo (Fritz)] Ah but I see how far they are 30 feet or more when they target me...damn they have good sense of smell

[Grug] or maybe you just stink

[DM] or both

[DM] or it is something else

[Motubo (Fritz)] Coming from an orc I will take that as a compliment

[Grug] lol

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] so Motubo, right left back or into the fray

[Grug] roll a d4

[Motubo (Fritz)] What kind of weapons do they have?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::chants:: fray it! fray it! fray it!

[Motubo (Fritz)] Do I see a net of any kind?

[DM] spears, crossbows, same as the warriros before,

[DM] yes they all have nets at thier waist

[Motubo (Fritz)] PBBBBLLLLLLTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS

[DM] and they move forward

[Grug] towards you

[Motubo (Fritz)] I shake and wave my large phallus at them and fly back towards the group

[DM] ok then

[Grug] lol

[DM] Sea Devil #4 follows Motubo.

[DM] Sea Devil #4 no longer follows Motubo.

[DM] Sea Devil #4 follows Motubo.

[Motubo (Fritz)] I stay out of net range

[Grug] i thiought motubo meant small weener

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #1 follows Motubo.

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #1 follows Sea Devil #4 #4.

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #1 no longer follows Sea Devil #4 #4.

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #2 follows Sea Devil #4 #3.

[Motubo (Fritz)] I slow down

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #4 follows Sea Devil #4.

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #1 follows Motubo.

[Motubo (Fritz)] So they keep in range

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #5 follows Motubo.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nah, it roughly translates to "I have crabs"

[Motubo (Fritz)] I act like I have a damaged wing

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #3 follows Motubo.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fire in the hole!!!!

[Grug] i'm not swimming in the same water with him

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::snicker::

[Motubo (Fritz)] It means "He of the Most Beautiful and Large Aspect"

[Laila (Jessica)] roflmao

[DM] ok

[DM] so entering

[Motubo (Fritz)] I fly up to 20 feet again

Motubo (Fritz) wiggles his hinny at the seadevils

[Grug] Motubo wants some seadevil action

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] doesn't the existing dead sawheegain bodies scare them away?

[Grug] it probably makes them hungry

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nah,they prolly see it as dinner

[Laila (Jessica)] thanks for bringing them back to us, Fatty

[Grug] rofl

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] mmmm ... more fish for the fish fry

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #2: Initiative:(d10+0) [3+0] 3

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #3: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Initiative:(d10+10+0) [5+10+0] 15

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #4 targets Grug. Distance: 2'07"

[Laila (Jessica)] Laila: Initiative:(d10+0+-2) [7+0-2] 5

[Motubo (Fritz)] You looked like you were lonely for some action hunny. I brought something right up your alley

[Motubo (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [4+10-2] 12

[E. L. Fudge (Sean) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Initiative:(d10+0) [5+0] 5

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10+10) [2+10] 12

[Laila (Jessica)] well, they are cuter than you

[DM] Sea Devil #4 targets Reign Tandem. Distance: 3'10"

[DM] Sea Devil #3 targets Reign Tandem. Distance: 15'03"

[Motubo (Fritz)] Motubo: Initiative:(d10+0-+2) [1+0-2] -1

[DM] Sea Devil #3: Initiative:(d10+0) [2+0] 2

[Grug] Grug targets Sea Devil #4 #1. Distance: 4'06"

[Motubo (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Initiative:(d10+10-+3) [7+10-3] 14

[Reginald (Trevor)] Reginald: Initiative:(d10+0+-1) [6+0-1] 5

[DM] stop moving

[DM] you can not move until init

[Reginald (Trevor)] Sorry, accidentally dragged

[DM] fixed

[Motubo (Fritz)] Coming from you I will DEFINITELY take that as a compliment!!!

[Grug] ahhh

[DM] Sea Devil #4: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #1: Initiative:(d10+0) [10+0] 10

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #4: Initiative:(d10+0) [2+0] 2

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #3: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #2: Initiative:(d10+0) [10+0] 10

[Laila (Jessica)] aww, Motubo, you are so sweet

[DM] damn, sorry, forgot to turn on accept first

[DM] sorry about that, need to reroll

[Motubo (Fritz)] That's what I told these guys about you. So they said...."hey let's go and check this chick out"

[Reginald (Trevor)] Everyone?

[DM] Sea Devil #3: Initiative:(d10+0) [2+0] 2

[DM] Sea Devil #4: Initiative:(d10+0) [7+0] 7

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #4: Initiative:(d10+0) [3+0] 3

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #1: Initiative:(d10+0) [4+0] 4

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #3: Initiative:(d10+0) [7+0] 7

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #2: Initiative:(d10+0) [2+0] 2

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10+10) [5+10] 15

[Laila (Jessica)] Laila: Initiative:(d10+0+-2) [7+0-2] 5

[DM] yes reg

[Motubo (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [9+10-2] 17

[Reginald (Trevor)] Reginald: Initiative:(d10+0+-1) [1+0-1] 0

[E. L. Fudge (Sean) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Initiative:(d10+0) [2+0] 2

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Initiative:(d10+10+0) [5+10+0] 15

[DM] and Fritz, you now

[Grug] Grug: Initiative:(d10+10+-2) [4+10-2] 12

[Motubo (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Initiative:(d10+10-+3) [2+10-3] 9

[Motubo (Fritz)] Motubo: Initiative:(d10+0-+2) [2+0-2] 0

[DM] one more

[DM] Reign?

[Motubo (Fritz)] done

[DM] INIT: 0

[DM] GOING: Reginald, Motubo

[Grug] above

[DM] and there we go

[Laila (Jessica)] dont get dead

[Trevor] Reginald targets Sea Devil #4 #1. Distance: 2'02"

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] incoming midgets!!

[Grug] good advice

[Reginald (Trevor)] Reginald: Attack #1: Kneechopper: (slash-(d20+1)) -1

[Trevor] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #4 #1 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] roll for damage

[Fritz] Motubo targets Sea Devil #4 #3. Distance: 4'03"

[Reginald (Trevor)] Reginald: Damage v SM: Kneechopper: (2d4+2+2) [(1+1)+2+2] 6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Motubo (Fritz)] Motubo: Attack #1: Sling: (20-(d20+2)) [20-(7+2)] 11

[Fritz] Probably MISSES Sea Devil #4 #3 (AC FINAL: 5)

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[Motubo (Fritz)] Laroosh go git me some mageeeek

[Motubo (Fritz)] Roll #1: (d100) [72] 72

[Motubo (Fritz)] Roll #1: (d100+1) [26+1] 27

[Motubo (Fritz)] Roll #1: (d6+1) [6+1] 7

[DM] ok then

[Motubo (Fritz)] Ackkk sorry bob

[DM] INIT: 2

[DM] GOING: Sea Devil #4 #2, Sea Devil #3, E. L. Fudge

[Motubo (Fritz) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d100) [33] 33

[Motubo (Fritz) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d6+1) [4+1] 5

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #2: Attack #1: Trident: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(9+0)] 10 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] miss

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] well ... I stand my ground

[DM] INIT: 3

[DM] GOING: Sea Devil #4 #4

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #4: Attack #1: Rake: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(11+0)] 8 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #3: Attack #1: Heavy Crossbow: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(18+0)] 1 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] INIT: 5

[DM] GOING: Laila

[Laila (Jessica)] once again, i will pass, since i cant do much in this situation

[DM] INIT: 7

[DM] GOING: Sea Devil #4 #3, Sea Devil #4

[DM] Reign Tandem targets Reign Tandem. Distance: 0'00"

[DM] Sea Devil #4: Attack #1: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(8+0)] 11 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Motubo (Fritz)] attack me you chickenfingerfishfoodheads'

[DM] Sea Devil #4: Attack #1: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(5+0)] 14 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Laila (Jessica)] Yeah, eat him

[DM] Sea Devil #4: Attack #1: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(18+0)] 1 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #3: Attack #1: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(12+0)] 7 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #2: Attack #1: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(11+0)] 8 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] all misses agin

[DM] INIT: 9

[DM] GOING: Ailea Morakenn

[DM] dancing still

[DM] INIT: 12

[DM] GOING: Grug

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Dancing

[DM] go for it Grug

[Grug] Grug: Attack #1: Longsword +2: (13-(d20+7)) [13-(16+7)] -10

[Fritz] Reign Tandem targets Sea Devil #3. Distance: 3'01"

[Fritz] Reign Tandem targets Sea Devil #4. Distance: 3'10"

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Target Grug

[DM] Brian you have to target first then attack

[Grug] i did about 5 mins ago

[DM] that one is dead now

[Grug] Grug targets Sea Devil #4 #4. Distance: 2'11"

[Grug] Grug: Attack #1: Longsword +2: (13-(d20+7)) [13-(13+7)] -7

[Grug] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #4 #4 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] and damage

[Grug] Grug: Damage v SM: Longsword +2: (1d8+9) [3+9] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[Grug] i must say i think this sucks

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] roll again grug

[DM] they are all dead around you Grug

[Grug] Grug: Attack #1: Longsword +2: (13-(d20+7)) [13-(11+7)] -5

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] you get more than one attack

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] you will get used to it

[Reginald (Trevor)] He wants to mutilate the body!

[Grug] i have to fucking target again?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] no

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] yes it is dead sorry

[DM] you killed it

[Grug] whatever

[Reginald (Trevor)] You need to move on to another one.

[Laila (Jessica)] yay Grug

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] you will be able to attack next round if they are alive

[DM] INIT: 15

[DM] GOING: Alastair, Kylia Wolfslayer

[BiBo!!!] Alastair targets Sea Devil #4. Distance: 17'02"

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Attack #1: longbow: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(9+0)] 8

[BiBo!!!] Probably MISSES Sea Devil #4 (AC FINAL: 5)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Attack #1: longbow: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(20+0)] -3

[BiBo!!!] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #4 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Damage v SM: longbow: (1d6+0) [6+0] 6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] Sea Devil #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Heavily Wounded

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sea Devil #4. Distance: 9'10"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Faithful Balance: (d10+4) [7+4] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] move closer lorie

[DM] Sea Devil #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[DM] and so next

[DM] INIT: 17

[DM] GOING: Reign Tandem

[Fritz] Reign Tandem targets Sea Devil #4 #3. Distance: 4'08"

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(7+10)] -4

[Fritz] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Attack #1: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: (13-(d20+10)) [13-(8+10)] -5

[Fritz] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #4 #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Damage v SM: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: ((d10*2)+13) [(9*2)+13] 31 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Damage v SM: +3 Giant 2 handed Sword: ((d10*2)+13) [(9*2)+13] 31 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] Sea Devil #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[Fritz] Reign Tandem no longer targets Reign Tandem.

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 0

[DM] GOING: Reginald, Motubo

[DM] new round

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Bob remove teh follow

[Reginald (Trevor)] What's left?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] one over by motobobo

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] From those guys following me

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and the one in the hall

[Trevor] Reginald targets Sea Devil #4 #2. Distance: 31'08"

[Reginald (Trevor)] Reginald: Chromatic Orb: a (DC=(10+1) [10+1] 11)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] make a to hit

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Bob there is still one following me

[DM] no he is targeting you

[Reginald (Trevor)] How Bibo?

[Fritz] Motubo targets Sea Devil #4 #5. Distance: 4'11"

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Motubo: Attack #1: Sling: (20-(d20+2)) [20-(6+2)] 12

[Fritz] Probably MISSES Sea Devil #4 #5 (AC FINAL: 5)

[DM] This is the net attack

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] same way you did attack with the axe

[DM] Roll #1: (d20) [14] 14

[Reginald (Trevor)] Reginald: Attack #1: Kneechopper: (slash-(d20+1)) -1

[Trevor] PROBABLY HITS Sea Devil #4 #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] since it hits, it does the effect

[DM] hit ac 4

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, they get a save

[DM] so a miss

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] against who?

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #2: Magical Spell save: (d20) [19] 19

[DM] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17) [17] 17!!!

[Reginald (Trevor)] Well dmn.

[DM] so the save versus the chromatic orb makes it

[DM] the net attack on Mutobo fails

[DM] INIT: 2

[DM] GOING: Sea Devil #4 #2, E. L. Fudge

[DM] Roll Damage Trevor, 2d8

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] standing around watching the carnage

[Reginald (Trevor)] 2d8

[Motubo (Fritz)] Bob you need to check your range on the nets

[Motubo (Fritz)] Just for future reference

[DM] I am 4 feet away from you, and about 10 feet under you

[DM] range is in yards

[Reginald (Trevor)] (2d8) [(7+7)] 14

[Motubo (Fritz)] I am 20 feet in the air bob

[DM] distance modifiers

[DM] for over 30 feet

[DM] Sea Devil #4 #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[Motubo (Fritz)] kk

[DM] INIT: 5

[DM] GOING: Laila

[Laila (Jessica)] standing watching the carnage with Fudge

[DM] INIT: 9

[DM] GOING: Ailea Morakenn

[DM] INIT: 12

[DM] GOING: Grug

[DM] actualy

[DM] anyone chasing down that tunnel after it?

[Grug] protecting smaller ones

[DM] only Motubo is near it

[Motubo (Fritz)] I am

[DM] ok

[Laila (Jessica)] go Motobobo, go fly away and kill it

[Grug] he can trip it with his enormous penis

[DM] ok

[DM] so they disapear into the dark

[Motubo (Fritz)] Staying out of net range

[DM] and we will leave it here for eth night

[DM] night everyone,

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nighty

[DM] the update is availab e

BiBo!!! has left the game.

[DM] please try to pick it up before the next game

[Motubo (Fritz)] Buh Bye

[Grug] ok

[Grug] later

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] bye

Trevor has left the game.

[DM] help and update

Sean has left the game.

Fritz has left the game.

Grug has left the game.

[Laila (Jessica)] good night

Jessica has left the game.

Lorie has left the game.