View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Oct1504

Oct 15 04 - Sea Devils

[DM] Reign Tandem's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 105 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Finglass: No adjustments made

[DM] Alastair's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 69 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Sebrina's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Ailea Morakenn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Grug's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 70 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Motubo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] E. L. Fudge's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Laila's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] Moradred's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] Moradred's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (25) - Unharmed

BOB has joined the game.

Jessica is receiving the map...

Jessica has received the map.

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Time of Day: 06:18 PM. Fri, Oct 15th, 2004.

Jessica has left the game.

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

BiBo!!! has joined the game.

[DM] Alastair's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (4) - Unharmed

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 73 (4) - Unharmed

[DM] Sebrina's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (4) - Unharmed

[DM] Reign Tandem's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 109 (4) - Unharmed

[DM] Ailea Morakenn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (4) - Unharmed

[DM] Grug's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 74 (4) - Unharmed

[DM] Laroosh's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (0) - Unharmed

[DM] Motubo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (4) - Unharmed

[DM] E. L. Fudge's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (4) - Unharmed

[DM] Laila's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Finglass's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (0) - Unharmed

[DM] Time of Day: 06:58 PM. Fri, Oct 15th, 2004.

mikE has joined the game.

mikE is receiving the map...

mikE has received the map.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] 500 XP for the two of you

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

Jessica has joined the game.

Jessica is receiving the map...

midnite has joined the game.

Jessica has received the map.

Grug has joined the game.

[Grug] hello

[Jessica] hi

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

midnite is receiving the map...

midnite has received the map.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] hey everyone

[DM] working out dinner here and we are ready to play

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

Sean has joined the game.

Sean is receiving the map...

Sean has received the map.

[Jessica] yay map

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok

[DM] So we are getting ready to move along

[Sean] moving moving moving

[Sean] get those dogs a moving

[Sean] moving moving moving

[Sean] Rawhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!

[Grug] rolling

[Jessica] rollim wit da homies

[DM] so any question?

Jessica is now controling Laila

[Laila (Jessica)] i have no questions at the moment

[Grug] we are at the fork in the tunnels, right?

[DM] yes

[BiBo!!!] ya, by the pool with the corpses in it

[Grug] yay corpses

[BiBo!!!] so long as they're not moving or ours

[DM] are you going in that room?

[BiBo!!!] or both

[BiBo!!!] sure why not, some fighter go up there

Fritz has joined the game.

[BiBo!!!] now we have 2 candidates

[BiBo!!!] volunteers?

[DM] howdy Fritz

BiBo!!! is now controling Alastair

[Fritz] hi

[Grug] i push a mage into the room

[Grug] hi fritz

[Laila (Jessica)] howdy fritz

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::is glad there aren't any of those around::

[Grug] lol

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

mikE has left the game.

Laila (Jessica) laughs as BiBo narrates the room desccription for us

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] PERIODS BOB!!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] They're what keep us from passing out when we read something out loud!

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[DM] Fritz, did you get a chance to look at the Klooge info doc?

[DM] has the stuff about initiative

[DM] if you did not do that yet

[Fritz] no I did not where is it?

[Fritz] oh I see it thanks

mikE has joined the game.

mikE is receiving the map...

mikE has received the map.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so.... anyone going in?

[Grug] hi mike, nice of you to join us

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::glances at the people with millions of hp::

[mikE] hey, shut it

[Grug] :)

[mikE] i was busy making stuff to kill you

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] hey, at least he knows the stats of the creatures we're fighitng :)

[mikE] so, anyone go in yet?

mikE is now controling Finglass

[DM] so you have room descriptions for each area you have visited so far

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and the one we're about to visit

[DM] and now for the new cave

[Grug] we do?

[DM] look in your tree

[Grug] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the little scrol things

[DM] and by each of the room number

[Finglass (mikE)] it's golumn's pool

[Laila (Jessica)] where's the preciousssssssssssssss?

[Grug] :)

[DM] so

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] since grug seems to be paying the most attention currently, I vote him. get going :-P

[DM] anything?

[DM] Grug?

[DM] you going in?

[Laila (Jessica)] well, someone needs to check out this room, and i think it should be someone who can withstand some damage

[Grug] i will hold my breath and enter the room, with my sword drawn. My metal one.

[Finglass (mikE)] as opposed to your soap one you used to beak out of prison?

[Laila (Jessica)] whyfore holding your breath?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::cheers grug on::

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::gets ready to run the hell away::

Laila (Jessica) peeks around the bigger ppl

[DM] well Finglass might want to move forward some

[DM] to bring more light intot he room

midnite has left the game.

[Fritz] Do I add those numbers in my initiative Modifier slot? And how will that change when my weapons change speed?

[Finglass (mikE)] does NOONE else have a light rock?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no, bob won't make em for us

[Finglass (mikE)] damnit bob.

[DM] Marco can you give it to fritz please

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] hey fritz lets figger that in im

[Finglass (mikE)] bob, i pass him my rock

[Finglass (mikE)] and i'll use my arrow

midnite has joined the game.

midnite is receiving the map...

[Fritz] kk I was told to decrease my use

midnite has received the map.

[DM] between players is great fritz,

[DM] there I added a light rock to Grug

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] just not to bob, he doesn't wanna get enundated

[DM] so what else Grug?

[Grug] do i see anything else in the room?

[DM] not from where you are

[Grug] what about the ceiling

[DM] nothing special

[DM] glowing moss

[DM] same as the other rooms

[Grug] the pool?

[Finglass (mikE)] can i shoot it?

[DM] looks dark and wet

[DM] the pool?

[DM] or shoot the moon?

[Finglass (mikE)] shoot the dm?

[DM] ni invunerable

[Finglass (mikE)] ahha!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] shoot the moon? we playing hearts now?

[Grug] lol

[Finglass (mikE)] NI

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Finglass (mikE)] he IS vulnerable

[DM] still looking for the right bribe

[Finglass (mikE)] i'll make those damn critter sheets?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I geeeve you my wife for de weeek

[Grug] ok bob, what about the fish bones?

[DM] many of them

[DM] scattered around

[DM] they look eaten

[DM] almost gnawed on

[DM] not like fish laying around to die

[Laila (Jessica)] so maybe golum has been here

[Finglass (mikE)] damn. so we didn't find that long lost fish burial ground

[DM] go sleep with the birds said the mobster flounder

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anything in the pool?

[DM] are you looking in it?

[Finglass (mikE)] dive in and find out for us/

[DM] and is anyone brave enough to venture into the room with grug?

[Laila (Jessica)] i will

[Laila (Jessica)] and i'll check for traps along the way if necessary

[Finglass (mikE)] good now jump in the pool for us?

[Laila (Jessica)] no, not gonna jump in the pool

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] alright, testing something now... sorry

[Finglass (mikE)] hey brian, push her in

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Initiative:(d10+10+0) [3+10+0] 13

[Laila (Jessica)] but i will slowly creep into the room behind Grug

Laila (Jessica) creeps into the room

[Laila (Jessica)] what are the walls made out of again?

[DM] stone

[DM] natural caves

[Laila (Jessica)] do i see anything that looks like it might move?

[DM] no nothing looks like a sliding wall near here

[DM] Brian? anything else?

[Laila (Jessica)] how about the floor, anything there?

[DM] no, not around here

[Laila (Jessica)] ok

[Laila (Jessica)] Grug, will you go over and look in the pool?

[Grug] ummmm...

[Laila (Jessica)] see how deep it is

[Grug] is it ok if i drop my shiny rock down there?

[Finglass (mikE)] bob, holding action with a drawn bow

[Laila (Jessica)] you dont have to go in, just see if you can tell how deep it is from up here

[Laila (Jessica)] no no, dont drop the shiny rock

[Laila (Jessica)] just look in

[Finglass (mikE)] if you really want to, i have two light arrows to act as light rocks.

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, Grug, drop the shiny rock in, but only only if you cant see in there without ot

[Laila (Jessica)] *it

[Laila (Jessica)] so,, look firszt

[Grug] ok i look down into the pool

[DM] the water is very dark

[DM] murky

[Finglass (mikE)] don't drop it

[DM] you can see in a few feet at the most

[Finglass (mikE)] if it's murky, you'll loose sight of the light after a few feet anyway

[Laila (Jessica)] true

[Grug] ok

[Finglass (mikE)] we'll just have to watch our backs

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] shove something long in there, like a stick or something

[Laila (Jessica)] do we see any indication that there might be somethin in there?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] see if anything reacts

[DM] so far no signs of life at all

[Grug] like an elf?

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, lookin around the room, is there somethin longer than a fishbone?

[Laila (Jessica)] no, Grug, not an elf

[Finglass (mikE)] or an imp.

[DM] no not in the room

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, then i pick up a fish carcass and toss it in, but jump back really quick

[Grug] grug is wearing his pants, so no long objects are visible

Laila (Jessica) shakes her head

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] any spears handy?

[Laila (Jessica)] brb, food

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[Grug] ok, anything happen when the fish carcass enters the water?

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Initiative:(d10+10++2) [7+10+2] 19

[DM] splashing

[DM] it goes down and does not float

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anything beyond the actual carcass splashing?

[DM] not that you see

[DM] but it disapears into the murk

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, anything that we don't see?

[Grug] the monsters

[DM] I am sure that there are things you do not see

[Grug] mike, what are their stats?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we got any rope or spears or anything?

[Finglass (mikE)] big.

[Finglass (mikE)] bigger than big

[Finglass (mikE)] so huge they're small

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] bigger than this pool?

[Grug] lol

[Finglass (mikE)] no

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok

[Laila (Jessica)] hey fritz, throw Motubo into the pond so we can see what happens

[Laila (Jessica)] it would be a big help

[DM] ok

[DM] so if no one has any other ideas

[Grug] nope

[Finglass (mikE)] then throw im in

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] got any rope and a weight?

[Laila (Jessica)] i have rope

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anything to weigh it down, a rock anything?

[Finglass (mikE)] laila's weight

[Finglass (mikE)] and if she gets into trouble, we can haul her back up

[Laila (Jessica)] we can try a part of the fishies, or maybe my crowbar

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] crowbar'll work

Fritz has left the game.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] tie that on

[DM] ok

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, so i'm gonna tie the crowbar to the rope and give it to Grug to drop in

[DM] so throw it in

[DM] grug make a strength check

[Finglass (mikE)] put a fish on it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] goodie, somethin's in there

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and ya caught it grug

[Grug] Grug: STR check: (d20) [19] 19

[Grug] PROBABLY FAILS against (18(76)) [(76)] -1

[Finglass (mikE)] wonder what test that rope is

[DM] ok

[DM] so the rope disapears into the water

[Laila (Jessica)] and???

[DM] are you volunteering to go in after it?

[Laila (Jessica)] hell no

[Laila (Jessica)] like i said, send Motubo

[Laila (Jessica)] damn

[Laila (Jessica)] Hey Fudge, you go

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so... how big's the pool?

[DM] well 50 feet of rope went in

[DM] it is about 20+ feet across

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] k, how far'd it go down before it got yanked?

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, anybody got some more rope to tie around me?

[DM] at least 20+ geet

[DM] feet

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] why? you wanna hang yourself?

[Laila (Jessica)] nah, i'm gonna let it go i guess

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I got rope

[Laila (Jessica)] i can always get more rope and another crobar

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] alright. so, guys backup

[Laila (Jessica)] i can always get more rope and another crobar

Laila (Jessica) bqckingup

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] backing up

[Laila (Jessica)] hey Grug, a might wanna move

[Laila (Jessica)] Grug???

Fritz has joined the game.

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

[Grug] grug moves

[Laila (Jessica)] move the icon

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] gotta physically move yer icon for bob

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] k

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that's good enough

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] casting

[DM] well

[DM] do you need to see what you are casting at there Al?

[Fritz] Have you all figured out room 5 yet?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] about to

[DM] no

[Fritz] or can I make a suggestion?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sure you can

[DM] suggest away

[Laila (Jessica)] welcome back fritz

[Finglass (mikE)] send the imp in?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Never cast evocation spells in an enclosed space?

[Finglass (mikE)] don't spit upwind?

[Fritz] Well it seems to me that most likely this is a type of dining room. They go and fish in the pool and bring the fish out and eat on the shore. What we need to look for will actually be in room 6 so I suggest skipping this room

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, something is in the water strong enough to pull a rope out of grug's hands

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, there's something big in there

[Laila (Jessica)] yeah, and we need to know what that was

[Laila (Jessica)] a rope with a crowbar attached

[Fritz] Ahh I guess I missed that part. Are you sure it wasn't a current?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'd rather deal with it now, than have it come out behind us

[DM] still waters

[DM] murky

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that'd be one hell of a current

[DM] ac or dc?

[Finglass (mikE)] a current doesn't make you do a check like that

[Fritz] I was rather AFK

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] cc

[Laila (Jessica)] there is nothing in the pool that indicated that there might be a current

[Laila (Jessica)] but you were away, so you missed a bit

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] alright, so... unless there are any objections, I'ma lightning that pool now

[DM] go for it

[Fritz] can you say MORKOTH

[Laila (Jessica)] morkoth?

[Fritz] PK

[Laila (Jessica)] huh?

[Fritz] player knowledge not aplicable

[DM] you can explain to her

[Fritz] I (

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so bob, I'm casting it into the water as far as I can from where I am

[Fritz] I (Fritz) know more than Reign does

[Laila (Jessica)] yeah, dont say somethin and not plan on explainin

[DM] ok, so roll for your spell

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Lightning Bolt: (10d6) [(5+2+6+1+1+1+3+3+1+4)] 27 points of zotting to you! (DC=(10+3) [10+3] 13)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that was godaweful

[Finglass (mikE)] wow bibo, you sucked

[Fritz] I (Fritz) Suspect a Morkoth was trapped in the pool when the water receeded, now that you have given me more info.

[Laila (Jessica)] and what is a morkoth??

[Fritz] Reign has no clue as to what is going on

[Finglass (mikE)] no no. i never made a morkoth

[Finglass (mikE)] i t's soemthing else.

[DM] !Octopus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Heavily Wounded

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yay

[Laila (Jessica)] octopus??????

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I got that octopus!

[Finglass (mikE)] like i was saying

[Fritz] Nasty intelligent ray like creature with magic charming powers and magic spell castiing ability

[Laila (Jessica)] ]ick

[Fritz] or it could be giant calimary

[Laila (Jessica)] me not likin the idea of octopus

[Laila (Jessica)] they got long arms

[Grug] bad octopus, bad

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::does the octupus blasting dance::

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, any reaction?

[Finglass (mikE)] holding action

[DM] none yet

[Laila (Jessica)] ((and yes folks, BiBo really danced))

[Finglass (mikE)] not as good as john's, though.

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anyone got anything else to attack with?

[Grug] we have fish carcasses

[Laila (Jessica)] they didnt work

[DM] Time of Day: 08:57 PM. Fri, Oct 15th, 2004.

[Laila (Jessica)] ((we're callin up the Lorie to see if we can use any of Kylia's spells))

[Fritz] Geez it is almost dead. you have water breathing go in and kill the darn thing Grug

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer: Lightning Bolt: From the heavens above, let the thunder move you (10d6) [(2+6+4+3+1+2+2+1+3+3)] 27 (DC=(10+13) [10+13] 23)

[Laila (Jessica)] wow, that sucked as hard as BiBo's did

[DM] ! Octopus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Massively Wounded

[Laila (Jessica)] woot, its gettin deader

[Laila (Jessica)] and maybe, maybe, it'll be more dead

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer: Lightning Bolt: From the heavens above, let the thunder move you (10d6) [(3+2+6+1+1+2+2+5+4+1)] 27 (DC=(10+13) [10+13] 23)

[DM] ! Octopus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dead

[Laila (Jessica)] thank you Lady Kylia, from a distance

[Laila (Jessica)] ::does the dead ocotpus dance::

[DM] ok

[DM] anything else?

[Laila (Jessica)] ((Lorie says i should go in and look for treasure))

[Laila (Jessica)] ((who's comin with me??))

[Grug] do we need to be quiet?

[DM] by the way Brian and Fritz she is on the phone right now relaying diretictions to everyone

[Finglass (mikE)] lorie wants to go check for loot

[DM] no reason to be quiet that I know of

[Finglass (mikE)] so grug go down

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] tie a rope ta him

[DM] of course I don't care how much noise you make

[Laila (Jessica)] aah, Grug, you can be manta-Grug agaoin

[Grug] cool!!

[Laila (Jessica)] you liked that, right?

[Laila (Jessica)] will you promise to be careful?

[Finglass (mikE)] FRITZ!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] GIVE US THE RING

[Grug] ok bob, why do i see humanoid skeleton parts in the room on the map?

[DM] because they are on the far side of the room,

[DM] that you would need to go to the other side of the pool to see

[DM] large piles of bones in this room

[Grug] ok Laila, grug promises

[Fritz] What do you need?

[Finglass (mikE)] the ring of plymorph

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, then, if it's ok with everyone else, Grug should be manta-Grug and go in

[Finglass (mikE)] no

[Finglass (mikE)] fritz or someone else should be shark

[Laila (Jessica)] who someone else?

[Finglass (mikE)] or better yet, something too small for a big animal to care about

[Finglass (mikE)] guppie fritz

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] good luck tying to a guppie

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and you can't go that small besides

[Grug] Laila could take the ring and be Guppy Laila

[Grug] or Finglass could be a blow fish

[DM] to and fro, to and fro, thats the way to make us go

[Fritz] Bob I turn into a shark and jump in the pool or whatever order I need to be in

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] tying rope to him before he does

[DM] ok

[DM] so you are a large shark

[Fritz] What do I see?

[DM] dark murky water,

[DM] dead large octopus

[Finglass (mikE)] and shineys

[DM] no shineys

[Finglass (mikE)] cespanar like shineys

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] bite it, take a firm grip, and tug the rope

[Laila (Jessica)] i.e. bite the octopus

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] then we pull you and octopus up

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] heave ho

[Fritz] Bob can I change into an Octopus and throw this octopus out of the water and then turn into myself again?

[DM] sure

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or that

[Fritz] Then I do that

[DM] make a bend bars check

[DM] to heave it up and out

[Finglass (mikE)] ah! a big octopus! he went in as a shark, so this can't be him.

[Finglass (mikE)] shoot it! shootit!

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [53] 53

[Fritz] PROBABLY FAILS against (50) [50] 50

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ooooooh

[DM] oooooo

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that stings don't it

[DM] so you can make your strength check to pull it up

[Grug] is there a garden down there?

[Fritz] It is a BIIIIIIIIIIG pus

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, who's the weakest

[DM] you just can't heave it out

[Fritz] Reign Tandem: STR check: (d20) [19] 19

[Fritz] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (19) [19] 19!!!

[DM] ok,

[DM] so group

[Finglass (mikE)] we all know whatever he can't lift, the weak magic users can

[Fritz] Dang what a nasty night

[DM] two octopusses come up out of the water

[DM] and one flops out onto the shore

[DM] octopi

[DM] fine

[Finglass (mikE)] shoot it!

[Finglass (mikE)] shoot it!

[Fritz] Wait I come out as me first

[Laila (Jessica)] noo, it might be reign

[Finglass (mikE)] diediediedie!

[DM] lol

[Fritz] then I turn into the Octopus

[DM] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anything special about it?

[DM] and

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] other than being big?

[Fritz] And I have horns

[Finglass (mikE)] an octopus with horns?

[Finglass (mikE)] must be evil

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well bob?

Laila (Jessica) giggles

[DM] well what?

[Finglass (mikE)] can we gut the thing?

[DM] large dead octopi on the floor

[Finglass (mikE)] check it's belly for loot?

[DM] nothing special that you see

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sure, go for it

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, masters of the sword, do youru thing

[Fritz] haven't heard of a horny Octopussy before?

[DM] it slices it dices,

[DM] groan

[Finglass (mikE)] or can we try to remove the ink pouch intact?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] g'luck with that

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you got anatomy?

[DM] with cooking or hunting you could try to remove it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Animal Lore check: (d20) [4] 4

[BiBo!!!] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (18+0) [18+0] 18!!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] any lore to be told about this animal?

[Grug] wow

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, so i have cooking

[DM] they are very inteligent

[DM] they are voracoius eaters

[DM] they are territorial

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, it's prolly the only one then?

[DM] yes

[DM] ok

[DM] so Laila

[DM] make your cooking check

[DM] if you make it you extract it

[DM] if you fail

[Laila (Jessica)] Roll #1: (d20) [16] 16

[DM] ok,

[DM] so Laila inserts her knife,

[DM] twists just this way

[DM] and poooof

[DM] squirt

[DM] ink

[DM] all over

[Laila (Jessica)] eeeeeeeeeeee

[DM] black ink all around

[Laila (Jessica)] ooh, gross

[DM] on you, on the floor

[DM] covered in black ink

[Laila (Jessica)] sigh

[DM] so you are now dark

[DM] covered

Laila (Jessica) cries

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ooooh... bonus to hide in shadows ;)

[DM] lol

[Finglass (mikE)] she's camoflaged

[Laila (Jessica)] but on the bright side, i can hide better til i get clean

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] When I said I like my women dark like my coffee ....

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ha!

[DM] ok

[DM] moving on

[Finglass (mikE)] nothing in the stomach?

[DM] nothing valuagle

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I want one!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] gimme a valuagle!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, unless someone wants to dig around down there, which is probably safe now btw, we can go on to 6

[Finglass (mikE)] moving on then?

[Finglass (mikE)] he scout, go scout ahead

[Grug] ok

[DM] form up

[Finglass (mikE)] you're all sneakier and stuff

[Laila (Jessica)] with my master's permission, i will scout ahead

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] go ahead

[Finglass (mikE)] you his gimp?

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, so i'm gonna go slowly into the next room

[DM] grug?

[DM] anyone else?

[Finglass (mikE)] no. we wait for what she says

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, there's a cup and a mug sittin o a table

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] bob undo that move for me

[Laila (Jessica)] i'm gonna move forward and look in them, and see if i can get into the barrels

[Laila (Jessica)] do i see any sliding walls, etc?

Fritz is now controling Reign Tandem

[DM] no sliding walls

[Laila (Jessica)] and i'm gonna check for traps

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Bob I can not target Reign because of the text

[DM] better now?

[Laila (Jessica) (to GM only)] Laila: Traps: (1d100) [41] 41 -- Well, either I'm dead, or there's no trap.

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] yes I adjusted my magnification as well

[DM] Laila says not traps

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, so is there anything in the cups on the table?

[DM] no

[Laila (Jessica)] there are 26 barrels, a bunch of them are open, but i cant tell what's in them

[Finglass (mikE)] get it out and see

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] dija look?

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, so i'm gonna actually walk over and peek into a barrel, is what's inside liquid or solid?

[DM] Barrels have a marking of Leroiís Redhawk Ale. 26 kegs total, 12 of them still contain ale, a bit tainted by seawater.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] neat

[Finglass (mikE)] great. swill.

Laila (Jessica) to the party "it's ale"

[Laila (Jessica)] of the twelve, how many are sealed?

[DM] Roll #1: (d100) [80] 80

[DM] the 12 are partially opened

[Laila (Jessica)] is there anything in the cups?

[DM] ale

[Grug] grug enters the room

[Laila (Jessica)] is there dust or anything that may indicate how long the cups have been siitin here?

[Grug] grug stands guard

[DM] no dust

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] should probably go onwards, nothing to see here really

[Laila (Jessica)] /me, to Grug, "tip over one of the barrels, see if there is somethin else in there"

Grug tips over a barrel

[Horace] hey, what is going on there?!?!

[Finglass (mikE)] bow's aimed at the hole, bob

[Laila (Jessica)] where's the voice comin from?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::waves::

[Horace] what are you doing with my ale?

Horace angry growl

Laila (Jessica) "do we know you?"

[Finglass (mikE)] ack. it's a whor's ace.

[Horace] get away from my stuff

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sorry, didn't know it was ale.

[Finglass (mikE)] who are you?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] You live here sir?

[Horace] hey

[Horace] get out of here

[Horace] this is mine

[Horace] go

[Horace] shoo

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] may we pass?

[Grug] what does he look like, bob?

[Horace] human

[Grug] more descriptive?

[Horace] scraggly

[Horace] like he lives in a cave?

[Grug] no weapons?

[Horace] none in his hands

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] May we pass sir?

[Grug] what is he wearing?

[Horace] ragged shorts

[Horace] torn shirt

[Horace] rough beard

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((does it look like there's cave further beyond 7?))

[Finglass (mikE)] what are you doing down here?

Laila (Jessica) sir, how did you get in here?

[Horace] from your vantage point no

[Horace] and he growls again

[Horace] leave me alone

midnite has left the game.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] We mean you no harm sir.

[Laila (Jessica)] what gives you the right to be here, and not us?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] (from that vantage point?))

[Horace] he gets agitated, and moves forward

[Grug] Laila, move back

[Laila (Jessica)] i am gonna hide behind the bigger people, like Grug

[Horace] he growls at you and tells you to leave

[Grug] does he continue to advance?

[Laila (Jessica)] why should we leave?

[Finglass (mikE)] ca

Laila (Jessica) peeking around Grug

[Horace] he picks up the cup

[Finglass (mikE)] can i shoot him?

[Finglass (mikE)] he's not in our party

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Etiquette check: (d20) [12] 12

[BiBo!!!] PROBABLY FAILS against (10+0) [10+0] 10

[Horace] gets ready to heave it at grug

[Horace] Roll #1: (d20) [2] 2

[Horace] that hits

[Grug] i hit him on the top of the head with the flat of my sword

[Horace] you get splashed with salty ale, the cup hits you in the face

[Horace] roll to hit him,

[Grug] Grug: Attack #1: Longsword +2: (13-(d20+7)) [13-(1+7)] 5

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Uhm I Think he is mentally ill from drinking salty ale

[Grug] i think my dice roll is messed up again

[DM] well

[DM] roll a die 20 Brian

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] nope that is right you just didn

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] didn't target him

[DM] ok

[Finglass (mikE)] brian, your tohit is wrong

[Finglass (mikE)] wait wait, is it rolling against 20?

[Grug] ??

[DM] so you swing and miss

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that to hit's right, you just rolled a 1

[Grug] wait

[DM] and get splashed and take one HP

[DM] Grug's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 73 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Grug] no wait

[Grug] i need to understand

[DM] cup hitting you int eh face

[DM] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you rolled a 1 on your to hit roll

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Target horace

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, that's a whole lot of miss

[DM] you need to target Horace

[DM] then roll

[Grug] that gave me a 5

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yeah, the final ac is a 5

[DM] you did not target him first is part of what happened

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] because of your thaco and adjustments

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] but 1 always misses

[Grug] i didn't see the one

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 13-1+7, 13's your thaco, 1's your roll, 7's your attack adjustment

[Grug] too much dice formula crap

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, 13-8

[Grug] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 5

[DM] you just need less bonuses

[DM] smile

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[DM] what next

[DM] he is unarmed

[DM] waveing his hands at you

[DM] telling you to leave

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Sir, please we don't want a fight.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] if you may, can we talk for a moment?

Horace growls

[Horace] leave me alone

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Horace] grabs at the bench

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] perhaps you would like to trade?

[Horace] tries to lift up the bench,

[Horace] what do you have to treade

[Horace] I have lots of stufffffff

[Horace] slurring his words

[Horace] pushing the table towards Grug

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] If you would put down the bench, perhaps we can negotiate?

[Horace] trying to pin him near the wall

Horace growls

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] As I've said, we don't wish to disturb you needlessly, but we would like to have some information if it is possible.

Horace moves forward to Alastair

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) wonders if she has an antidrunk spell?

[Horace] Horace targets Alastair. Distance: 4'03"

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) also wonders if she has a good spell for salt intoxication

[Grug] bob, do i notice any tatoos on this guy?

[Horace] Horace no longer targets Alastair. Distance: 4'03"

[Horace] Horace targets Alastair. Distance: 4'03"

[mikE] Finglass targets Alastair. Distance: 25'01"

Motubo (Fritz) wonders if converse with sea creatures would work at this point

[mikE] Finglass no longer targets Alastair.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] HA

[Motubo (Fritz)] At least one person got the joke

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Staple Shot: (12-(d20+7)) [12-(2+7)] 3

[Horace] he pulls at the table

[Grug] bob, tatoos?

[Horace] none that you see

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Bob is he stapled?

[Horace] yes

Laila (Jessica) giggles

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Now sir, As you can see, my companions are more than well armed. If we wished to use force, we could have. We are trying not to because we do not wish any harm.

Finglass (mikE) tsks

[Finglass (mikE)] Ragtag humans.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] If you would please calm down sir, I'm sure we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

[DM] int

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Initiative:(d10+10+0) [3+10+0] 13

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Initiative:(d10+10++2) [7+10+2] 19

[DM] stop

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] What happened?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] beats me

[Laila (Jessica)] we dunno

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] bob's laggin

[DM] I did not mean for anyone to actualy roll

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] then don't say init bob :-P

[DM] I was warning you that we needed to go to initative

[DM] and I woudl have to start up the combat counter

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so can we roll then?

[DM] sure go

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Initiative:(d10+10+0) [5+10+0] 15

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [8(10-2)] 16

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: Initiative:(d10+10++2) [2+10+2] 14

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Initiative:(d10+20++3) [3+20+3] 26

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] E. L. Fudge: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Motubo: Initiative:(d10+20++2) [6+20+2] 28

[DM] Horace: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

[Grug] Grug: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [3(10-2)] 11

[Grug] Grug: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [8(10-2)] 16

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Grug rolled twice?

[Laila (Jessica) (to GM only)] Laila: Initiative:(d10+0+-2) [5+0-2] 3

[DM] ok, all done

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] did I miss something?

[Grug] yes, it's an inate ability

[DM] we will see what happens with that

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] prolly a accident fritz ;)

[Laila (Jessica)] and mine went to bob accidentally

[DM] INIT: 3

[DM] GOING: Laila

[Finglass (mikE)] the first roll is for his sword arm, the second is to see if his mind can keep up

[DM] so first up

[Grug] when i double click where i should have single clicked, my inate ability rolls twice for me

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] /rofl

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] LOL

[DM] pay attention to the combat counter

[DM] I click off

[Finglass (mikE)] sorry, bri

[DM] and it will say who goes when

[Grug] if that was it, then why bother with the second roll?

[Jessica] Laila targets Alastair. Distance: 17'00"

[Jessica] Laila no longer targets Alastair.

[mikE] Finglass targets Horace. Distance: 29'06"

[mikE] Finglass no longer targets Horace.

[mikE] Finglass targets Horace. Distance: 29'06"

[mikE] Finglass no longer targets Horace.

[Jessica] Laila targets Horace. Distance: 20'07"

[mikE] Finglass targets Horace. Distance: 29'06"

[BiBo!!!] Alastair targets Horace. Distance: 4'07"

[Fritz] Motubo follows Motubo.

[Finglass (mikE)] horace should have stayed in bed this morning

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] what is this?

[Fritz] Motubo follows Ailea Morakenn.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] oh, never mind

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn no longer follows Reign Tandem.

[Laila (Jessica) (to GM only)] Laila: Attack #1: Darts: (16-(d20+1)) [16-(10+1)] 5

[Jessica (to GM only)] PROBABLY HITS Horace (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Laila we are waiting on you

[Laila (Jessica) (to GM only)] Laila: Damage v SM: Darts: (1d3+0) [3+0] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Finglass (mikE)] chill out, fritz

[Laila (Jessica)] relax, i'm having issues broadcasting my rolls, they all go to bob

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Mike I will say this slowly for you... I was just making sure she was aware of it that is all.

[DM] ok

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] dont make a seen

[DM] next

[DM] INIT: 8

[DM] GOING: E. L. Fudge

[Grug] scene

[Sean] E. L. Fudge targets Horace. Distance: 35'06"

[DM] INIT: 14

[DM] GOING: Reign Tandem

[DM] ok

[DM] Fritz

[DM] any missle weapon?

[DM] or are we moving on?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] That is my double move

[DM] ok

[DM] INIT: 15

[DM] GOING: Alastair

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Attack #1: Colada: (17-(d20+6)) [17-(13+6)] -2

[BiBo!!!] PROBABLY HITS Horace (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Damage v SM: Colada: (1d8+6) [8+6] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM (to GM only)] Horace: No adjustments made

[Finglass (mikE)] alistair's using a weapon from dunkin donuts?

[DM] INIT: 16

[DM] GOING: Grug, Finglass

[DM] careful how far you move

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (12-(d20+11)) [12-(6+11)] -5

[mikE] PROBABLY HITS Horace (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #2: (12-(d20+9)) [12-(6+9)] -3

[mikE] PROBABLY HITS Horace (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[DM] ok

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] THere you go Brian

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] INIT: 20

[DM] GOING: Horace

[DM] Roll #1: (d20) [12] 12

[DM] that is a miss

[DM] INIT: 26

[DM] GOING: Ailea Morakenn

[DM] now up

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn targets Horace. Distance: 50'06"

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Net: Spirits of Nature capture my foe in a 10 foot cube of nonflamable heavy, sticky weblike net that doesn't need to anchor itself to surfaces but entagles any moving object or persons in it's area for (5*3) [5*3] 15 rounds unless they save vs spell. (DC=(10+2) [10+2] 12)

[DM] Roll #1: (d2) [2] 2

[DM] that would be a save

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] am I in it?

[Finglass (mikE)] i wish i had saves like that.

[DM] yes you are in it

[DM] Roll #1: (d20) [5] 5

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Magical Spell save: (d20) [4] 4

[BiBo!!!] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (4) [4] 4!!!

[Fritz] No I targeted behind you

[DM] there we go

[DM] and I failed

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, I made it

[DM] so he is in the netting now

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] going out of combat

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::backs up:: he a werewolf looking thing?

[Fritz] The duration is increased bob

[DM] yes

[DM] sea wolf like thing

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay, well, I doubt we can trust it much ::detects evil just in case::

[DM] CE

[Grug] we need someone to check for traps in here

[DM] by the way everyone can read the room description now

[Fritz] It is imprisoned for 20 rounds

Laila (Jessica) peeks around Alastair "Hey Fudge, you want this one?"

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] can we move through the area?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] without getting affected by the spell that is

[DM] that is for Frtitz

[DM] which spell exactly?

[DM] and it is still sticky I assume

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Okay, Imoved, and start chcking the room for traps

[Fritz] The spell is Net

[E. L. Fudge (Sean) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [25] 25 -- Traps don't bother me!

[DM] is it sticky still?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so.... is he stuck in a net or what? can we move through the area without getting affected?

[DM] you do not find any Fudge

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] for the room, right?

[Fritz] I believe only for those initially captured. let me check

[DM] correct

[DM] frudge

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Okay, time to check the chest

[DM] roll again

[E. L. Fudge (Sean) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [99] 99 -- Well, either I'm dead, or there's no trap.

[Laila (Jessica)] if there be no traps, i will move in behind Fudge and check for slidy things

[Sean] E. L. Fudge no longer targets Horace.

[DM] save versus poison Fudge

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] noooooooooooooooooo!

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

[E. L. Fudge (Sean) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [7] 7

[Sean (to GM only)] PROBABLY FAILS against (12) [12] 12

[DM] E. L. Fudge's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-26) - Massively Wounded

[Laila (Jessica)] ouch

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] That hurt like a mother

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Zounds! I am wounded!

[Finglass (mikE)] sucks for him.

[Laila (Jessica)] i'm not gonna be touchin that chest

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] medic!

[Finglass (mikE)] no medic here

[Laila (Jessica)] do i see any sliding walls and such?

[DM] no sliding walls

[Laila (Jessica)] how bout the floor?

[Fritz] Bob I can target it so it just blocks the area of the of the wall

[DM] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] alright, fudge hold still

[DM] but he was attacking AListar

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] i'm not going anywhere ...

[DM] not near a wall

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::lays on hands::

[DM] on who?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fudge

[DM] he is like 50 feet away right now

[Fritz] Then I can pin him to the floor and the table. Is his strength greater than 15?

[DM] will take a round to get there

[Finglass (mikE)] hello, what about the werewolf?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that's alright

[DM] and yes it is

[Finglass (mikE)] anyone taking care of him?

[DM] Roll #1: (d20) [10] 10

[Finglass (mikE)] yes? no?

[DM] but he failed his open dorrs check

[Finglass (mikE)] fighteres with the magical swords?

[Fritz] Then he is trapped for the duration

[DM] ok

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I can heal him Alaistair

[DM] you would need to move in there also

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sure, go for it

[Grug] i need some massive healing too

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Save your lay on hands

[Finglass (mikE)] oh shut it, punk

[DM] sexual healing

[DM] lay your hands on me

[Grug] lol (twice)

[Grug] now three times

[DM] so

[Finglass (mikE)] you know, if someone would take care of wolfy so i don't need to use my spells to do it, i can take care of the poison fudge probably has

[DM] new round

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::wonders if the dude back on the island would like thigs thing.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Are you still poisoned EL?

[Grug] he prolly woulda liked the octopus

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn follows Reign Tandem.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::takes up a vote:: alright

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] do we want to tie this up and take it back to the animal guy, or do we kill it?

[Laila (Jessica)] i wanna kill it and then take it back to the animal guy. he tried to hurt you

[Laila (Jessica)] and he hurt Grug

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I see no reason to keep him alive

[Finglass (mikE)] will a flame blade get caught in the netting?

[Grug] people throw mugs at grug all the time

[DM] grin

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn targets E. L. Fudge. Distance: 3'08"

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn targets Ailea Morakenn. Distance: 0'00"

Laila (Jessica) pats Grug

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Damage v SM: Cure Moderate Wounds: (-(d10+1)) [-(4+1)] -5

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it is evil and probably will have more chance of escaping and causing trouble than the good that studying it would do

[DM] E. L. Fudge's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (5) - Heavily Wounded

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Damage v SM: Cure Moderate Wounds: (-(d10+1)) [-(6+1)] -7

[DM] E. L. Fudge's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (7) - Moderately Wounded

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] feeling much better

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Bob ignore this I need to have it negate my spells

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Produce Flame: Lemme just get my zippo and... Voila! (DC=(10+2) [10+2] 12)

[DM] ignore which Fritz?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Cure Moderate Wounds: By the power of the Ancients be healed for (1d10+1) [8+1] 9 points of damage (DC=(10+2) [10+2] 12)

[DM] ahh

[DM] ignore that one

[Laila (Jessica)] anyone got any marshmallows for the new wolf fire?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Cure Moderate Wounds: By the power of the Ancients be healed for (1d10+1) [9+1] 10 points of damage (DC=(10+2) [10+2] 12)

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d4) [4] 4

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::goes over to finish it off so it need not suffer needlessly in the fire::

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Damage v SM: Colada: (1d8+6) [3+6] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Damage v SM: Cure Light Wounds: (-d8) [-8] -8

[DM (to GM only)] Horace: No adjustments made

[DM (to GM only)] Horace: No adjustments made

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Take that as real

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Damage v SM: Cure Light Wounds: (-d8) [-2] -2

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Damage v SM: Cure Light Wounds: (-d8) [-4] -4

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] And that as real

[DM] Horace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Heavily Wounded

[DM] E. L. Fudge's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (14) - Unharmed

[DM] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] horace needs food badly

[Grug] ok, so have traps been searched for?

[DM] Fudge?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] yes heal him

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Damage v SM: Colada: (1d8+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] um ... yeah.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] no traps in the room, the chest is trapped though.

[DM] Horace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Massively Wounded

[DM] Horace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to Dying

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Can I come (Reign and kill him)

[Grug] no

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] better

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Herbalism check: (d20) [4] 4

[mikE] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (11-2) [11-2] 9!!!

[DM] so we have a dead Wolf like creature

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Healing check: (d20) [6] 6

[mikE] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (16-2) [16-2] 14!!!

[DM] you have a poisoned Elf

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fudge needs food badly

[DM] E. L. Fudge's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] on the next round

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] ouch

[DM] so it looks like it is slowly wearing off

[Grug] ok, i search everything in the room

[DM] getting weaker and weaker

[DM] still doing damage

[Grug] ok, i still search everything

[DM] the chest did not get opened

[DM] but you search the rest of the room

[Grug] i open it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there's still a trap on it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] don't

[Laila (Jessica)] trapped

[Laila (Jessica)] dont open chest

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] yes, he obviously didn't hear me

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] in my weakened condition *cough cough*

[Grug] ok, then i throw a barrel on top of the chest

[Finglass (mikE)] lorie casts cure poison from afar

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer: Neutralize Poison: Well now, you've gone and done it haven't you? Let's get rid of that poison before you infect someone...like me! (DC=(10+4) [10+4] 14)

[DM] Fudge stops taking damage

[DM] and Grug

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Cure Light Wounds: By the power of the Ancient spirits be healed for (1d8)pointsofdamage(dc={10+1) [7)(] -1)

[DM] make an open doors check to lift and carry that barrel

[Grug] yes?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Cure Light Wounds: By the power of the Ancient spirits be healed for (1d8)pointsofdamage(dc={10+1) [3)(] -1)

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Cure Light Wounds: By the power of the Ancient spirits be healed for (1d8)pointsofdamage(dc={10+1) [7)(] -1)

[Grug] Grug: Open Doors check: (d20) [9] 9

[Grug] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] ignore those bob

[DM] got that

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] I now have 1 first level spell left

[DM] good

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Thanks for your help Bibo that worked well

[DM] thanks fritz

[DM] and brian

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no prob ;)

[DM] you carry the barrel into the room

[Grug] k

[DM] what do you want to do with it

[Fritz] All targets for Ailea Morakenn removed.

[Grug] drink some first

[DM] nodding

[DM] smile

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Is the chest still trapped?

[DM] anything else before we call it a night?

[DM] yes the chest is still trapped

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] as far as we know

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Orison: So many boo-boos, so little magic. (DC=(10+1) [10+1] 11)

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Were you stuck with a pin?

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Orison: So many boo-boos, so little magic. (DC=(10+1) [10+1] 11)

[DM] E. L. Fudge's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] E. L. Fudge's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (6) - Unharmed

[DM] Laila's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] E.L were you stuck with a pin?

[Laila (Jessica)] thank you Finglass

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Contact poison

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Orison: So many boo-boos, so little magic. (DC=(10+1) [10+1] 11)

[DM] polishing and cleaning of the lock, makes it shiny an dnew

[Finglass (mikE)] and that's to try to clean off the contact poison from the lock

[Finglass (mikE)] so, anyone want to try it again?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d100) [11] 11

[Grug] ok, i smash the chest with the barrel

[DM] for Fritz?

[Laila (Jessica)] so i'll look for more traps, see if we cant get it open

[Reign Tandem (Fritz) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d6) [5] 5

[Laila (Jessica) (to GM only)] Laila: Traps: (1d100) [53] 53 -- Well, either I'm dead, or there's no trap.

[Laila (Jessica)] no smashing

[Laila (Jessica)] Grug, dont smash

[Laila (Jessica)] ask first, smash later

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] First is the success chance for a spell. I have a base 70

[DM] and so you do not find a trap

[Grug] ok, then i get statues from the shelves

[DM] ok

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] the second is the number of rounds for the spell

[DM] on grug

[Laila (Jessica)] not even the one that Fude found?

[DM] and ok on Fritz

[Motubo (Fritz)] I can get it open

[DM] nope, no traps around

[Laila (Jessica)] i didnt ask you, fatty

[Grug] lol

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, so is the chest locked?

[DM] yes

[Laila (Jessica) (to GM only)] Laila: Open Doors check: (d20) [6] 6

[Jessica (to GM only)] PROBABLY FAILS against (5) [5] 5

[Laila (Jessica) (to GM only)] Laila: Pick locks: (1d100) [91] 91 -- SNAP! There go my lock picking tools!

[Fritz] Now how do you wish me to play Motubo with you Jess? The way he was created or the bland way?

[DM] oops

[DM] and no it is not unlocked

[E. L. Fudge (Sean) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Pick locks: (1d100) [90] 90 -- Click-it's open now!

[Grug] (which means it is locked)

[Fritz] You said before you wanted me to keep him as a bland NPC if that is what you wish I will do so

[DM] and it is now open

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] woot!

[Finglass (mikE)] loot!

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] There better be lots of booty in there

[DM] Chest contains beautiful oyster shells, two more wooden carvings

[Finglass (mikE)] i like big butts

[Jessica] Fritz, it's Laila vs Motubo, not Jessica vs. Fritz...let him be what he is and we will see how it plays

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] gold? Platinum?

[DM] and a pouch with 2 gold rings

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Jewels?

[Grug] and i cannt lie

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Pearls?

[Finglass (mikE)] are they magic?

[DM] and a large pearl

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Black?

[Finglass (mikE)] which of the carvings and rings are magical?

[DM] nothing immeadiately looks magical

Motubo (Fritz) smiles

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Black pearl?

[DM] no

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] oh

[DM] not black but large

Laila (Jessica) Laila smiles back

[Finglass (mikE)] that's why some one (spell finch) should look

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] How large are we talking about? Bread box?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Lunch box?

[DM] laila's fist sized

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] ah

Laila (Jessica) Laila makes a fist

Grug cowers

[Finglass (mikE)] well, there's an identify spell.

Laila (Jessica) giggles

[DM] detect magic woudl be better

Reign Tandem (Fritz) walks over to the shelves where the green stone and the wood is located

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I do that magic detecting thang I can do

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] on the stuff on the wall and the stuff in the chest

[DM] all of the carvings are nice but not magical, nothing in the room glows

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] 8-(

[Finglass (mikE)] so lets grab the rings and pearl

[Finglass (mikE)] would we know if anyone would take the oysters at any value?

[Laila (Jessica)] the carvings might be of some use

Reign Tandem (Fritz) inspects the green stone that reminds him of jade and the wooden carvings. Asks Ailea to come and take a look as well

[DM] we can pause it here

[Laila (Jessica)] if they are pretty, they could be decoration

[DM] think that this is a good spot

Grug has left the game.

[Finglass (mikE)] we can probably just throw it all in the party pack

[DM] and we can move on with any last minute ideas at teh beginning of next week

[Finglass (mikE)] and sort it out later.

[DM] and then deeper in

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] okay

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] sounds good

[DM] good job everyojne

Sean has left the game.

Jessica has left the game.

mikE has left the game.

[DM] combat went mostly smoothly

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nighty

[DM] night

BiBo!!! has left the game.

Fritz has left the game.