View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Oct0804

Oct 08 04

Lorie has joined the game.

[DM] ok,

[DM] ready for a new map?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Sure...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Mike is on his way FYI

[DM] sending now

[DM] it is farily large

[DM] will take a while

mikE has joined the game.

THE Sebrina (Barb) has joined the game.

[DM] hey barb!

[DM] how are you

[DM] long time no see

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] doing ok..... been a strange month

[DM] tell us the story

[mikE] hey barb!

[DM] going to send you the map now Barb

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] we were suppose to leave here on thurs morning to head that way back in sept.

[DM] yeah what ever happened to you?

[DM] by the way this is a large map

[DM] remember to right click on it and save a local copy

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] we ended up not getting in until almost midnight friday night....

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] the next friday night we were floating somewhere in the atlantic avoiding hurricane whichever one is was..

[mikE] fun fun

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] i had to work the next 2 fridays..... and was here, but no one else was last week!!! :)

[mikE] well, we were here, just not at bob's.

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] and i'm at least here for now

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] great

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] wont be here next week.... will be at the nascar race in charlotte all next week

[DM] cool

[DM] that will be good

[DM] the points are close

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] real close....and charlotte is always a good race

[DM] gordon will win

[DM] be right back Marco and Sara just came in

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] i hope not

Lorie has joined the game.

[Lorie] Hey Mike and Barb

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok

[DM] that is wierd

[DM] Lorie I have you logged in twice

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] hey lorie

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I got logged off... I don't have the map

Lorie is receiving the map...

Lorie has received the map.

[mikE] bad lorie.

Lorie has left the game.

[DM] ok

[DM] are you here Lorie

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] hum..... i'm not here bob

[DM] smile

[DM] think Lorie is having a minor connection thing

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] know its been a long time

[DM] just a sec barb

[DM] I have to show a commercial to the guys here

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] take your time.....

[DM] Marco, Mike

[DM] Sara (Marco's girlfriend) is here to

[DM] I will send it to everyone later on

[DM] it is the commercial I did for Broward County

[DM] brb

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

BiBo!!! has joined the game.

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] hey bibo

[BiBo!!!] heya, bob was just showin us the broward libaries ad

[mikE] it's funny.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I am here...just can't gype

[mikE] obviously.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...I typed that last ine 6 minutes ago...major lag here

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok

[DM] try now Lorie

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Trying...

[DM] how long did that take to show up?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] about 15 seconds

[mikE] poor lorie

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] brb... gotta put the dogs out

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Well should we wait to see who else will log in or get started?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Where is Jessica?

[BiBo!!!] dunno

[DM] get started

[DM] the four of you can move along

[DM] and when Sean and Jess show up

[DM] they will have to deal with it

[DM] how bad are your lag issues now Lor?

[mikE] okay. lorie, want to do the spell?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] a bit better, but still some lag

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Does anyone have modifications to what I said or suggestions?

[DM] I do not even see your typing signal Lor

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Before we start?

[DM] ready when you are

[BiBo!!!] you sent out what you were gonna do?

[DM] Sara is out playing with the dog

[BiBo!!!] I never got that e-mail

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I sent it this morning?

[mikE] it looks good to me, lor.

[BiBo!!!] that'd be why, it change at all from two weeks ago?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] not reallly... (1) Ask if there is a female elf in the dirt (2) Ask how far down (3) Ask if there are totems like what we have buried there

[DM] hate to mentino this

[DM] but why are you asking for a female elf?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] wasn't the girl an elf?

[DM] no

[BiBo!!!] totems? I thought they were statues

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Oh...see this is why I sent out the email for the group

[DM] and yes either totems or statues work

[BiBo!!!] k

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Great... female and statue

[DM] Lychelle

[BiBo!!!] ask if she's alive would be nice

[DM] is the name of the person

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] the stones won't know Lychelle from a hole in the wall... female will probably suffice, right?

[DM] she was the lead excavator

[DM] head of the group

[DM] woman in charge

[DM] all the help I will give

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okies...will the stones know the difference between lackey and leader?

[mikE] nope

[mikE] leader doesn't even do the digging, so they'd probably be more familiar with the lackeys.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Marco? Barb... what are your thoughts?

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] i'm still catching up from the last 2 months.....

[BiBo!!!] asking for the woman in charge would be fine, but I still say you should ask if she's alive

[mikE] i'll help ya, barb.

BiBo!!! is now controling Alastair

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] start with where we are and what we're up to

[mikE] we're looking for a medalion that kylia wants. reign and elandar were supposed to get it, but oops.

[mikE] anyway, we're in the island kingdoms because it's said the pirate blue gill has one in her horde.

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] the normal opps from them?

[mikE] well, elandar's dead, and fritz is on hiatus.

[mikE] you did know he's dead, right?

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] no

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] shade's dead too

[mikE] yup.

[mikE] almost a tpk

[mikE] but that's back then.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'm going to be a bit slower now, time to feed baby Alyssa

[mikE] now we're at an island that is supposed to be near where blue gill is.

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] ok..

[mikE] now here, we meet el crazy old man.

[mikE] oh, btw, our navigator is a cursed elf named elfag. only survivor of four sunk boats.

Grug has joined the game.

[mikE] but we took him anyway.

[mikE] hey bri

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hey Brian

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] interesting name

[mikE] so the crazy old man says his daugter's stuck in a caved in chasm.

[mikE] she was excevating it.

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] and this is the person we're looking for?

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

[Grug] hello all

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] evening

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We don't know much about Blue Gill...other than she's a female and no one here seems to know much about her

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] WWe're on a side quest now that requires us to find this Lychelle

[Grug] i assume we are at the moment filling Barb in on the latest adventure?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] yes

[mikE] oh, gotta watch out for sahuigan, too.

[mikE] they've been raiding a lot recently.

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] just a minor little distraction

[DM] how are you Brian

[DM] any trouble with the map?

[DM] do you have the large black one?

[DM] with only the small part at the top?

[Grug] good, no, no, i have the same island map as before

[mikE] bob'll get it to ya

[DM] coming now

[DM] awwahhh

[DM] yes

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Wait, Bob I don't have the new map either...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I have the one of the island

[DM] I sent you the new one Lorie,

[DM] will resend then

[DM] waiting till Brian gets his finshed

[DM] Sean just came through the gate

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ok

[DM] ok, brian

[DM] you have it now

[Grug] yup

[DM] ok, sending to Lorie now, she will have some lag most likely be patient

[mikE] all yer supposed to see is a legend thing

[DM] well, Lor?

[DM] did you get that?

Jessica has joined the game.

[Grug] hi jess

[Jessica] hey

Jessica is now controling Laila

[DM] Lorie?

[DM] are you out there?

[Jessica] is anybody out there?

[Grug] is there anybody..... out there?

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] depends

[Jessica] just nod if you can hear me

[Grug] sorry, pink floyd flashback

[Jessica] lol

[Grug] lol

[DM] so Barb you all caught up?

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] i think so

Sean has joined the game.

[Grug] there's sean, i was wondering if he was going to jack in or not

[Grug] hi sean

[Sean] so, where's da map?

[Sean] oh, that's a nice black map there

[Laila (Jessica)] i hate when my conversation pauses itself

[Sean] Mike is having a coversation with a voice in another room

mikE is now controling Finglass

[Sean] it's very surreal

[DM] as soon as Lorie gets back to

[Grug] brb

[DM] she is having lag issues

[Grug] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] and everyone is ready

[DM] it is not Klooge it is AOL she says

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Annoying Online Lag?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okies... Map saved. Hey Jessica and SPC

[DM] hip hip horray

[Laila (Jessica)] hey Lorie

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ARgghhhh... my comuter is so slow today

[mikE] sorry, lorie.

[DM] it is AOL

[DM] Sean says you need a Mac

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Greetings and Salutations

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] have you scanned for spyware or virii?

[Grug] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok

[DM] ready

[DM] two issues to start off

[DM] how to dig down

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] shovels

[DM] and what questions to ask the stones

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] lots of slaves

[DM] the questions are ready?

[DM] the spells are ready?

[mikE] stone shape down, yeh?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] stone tell first

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] oh!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I know one question to ask

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ask if the caves below are stable

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] okies what?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lag?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] yup

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] figured, ask that, want to make sure it's not about to cave in or an earthquake is expected or whatever

[Laila (Jessica)] good idea

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or if they know how the chasm was caused to begin with, that'd be nice

[DM] we are watching your pulse drop Lorie

[Grug] maybe ask them what, if any, creatures attacked the people

[DM] beep

[DM] beep

[DM] beep

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yeah, that sounds good too

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] how many questions do we have to ask?

[DM] how about I open the window for you Lor?

[Grug] i think its unlimited

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] can we play 20 questions?

[DM] pull the string tight

[Grug] only restrained by time

[Grug] one turn

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, yeah, but that's still a limit

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] ::Are you animal, vegitable, or rock?::

[mikE] okay. go ask.

[Grug] how many questions can we ask per round?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] one I'd think

[Grug] yeah

[Grug] so bob

[DM] I am here Brian

[Grug] does it make you an optimist or a pessimist to say that the tunnel is half submerged?

[DM] we will say that the questions Marco and Lorie talked about earlier are ok

[Grug] i personally like being completely submerged

[DM] ok

[DM] she said to go with the questions from earlier

[DM] she trusts marco

[DM] ha ha

[Laila (Jessica)] lmao

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::grins evilly and rubs his hands together::

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] wow ... who are you and what have you done with Lorie?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I've become the surrogate john

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] ah

[Grug] LOL

[DM] so Question the first

[DM] 20:11] Lorie: I didn't say I trusted marco...I said to use the question he added.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] ah

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there we go, that's the lorie we all know and love

[Laila (Jessica)] that seems more realistic

[DM] ask away

[DM] question one

[DM] ten questions,

[DM] one turn

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] do we need exact wording or is the gist of the questions alright?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...for the record, I said to add Marco's question...not that I trusted Marco ;) ::giggles::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::kicks her computer::

[DM] much better now

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ;)

[DM] the wording is what you get

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay so exact wording

[DM] stones are stupid

[DM] not trying to hide things

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you want to ask lorie?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...that's bizarre. Bob remember that I got booted earlier? The window just reappeared with the booted version of Klooge

[DM] well at least you are in now

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Question (1) We are looking for a female that was leading a digging expedition here, do you know if she is beneath you?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and your lag seems to have dropped exponentially

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Rock: no she is not below us now

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] does that mean she escaped or moved on?

[mikE] maybe the sahuigan have her?

[DM] Question 2

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (2) Are there any statues like this ::points at one we have:: below you?

[DM] yes, many

[DM] question 3

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Marco, we'll do follow=--ups afterwards))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((right, just making the points now so I don't forget later))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (3) Do you know if the leader of the digging expedition escaped or was captured?

[DM] Rock: she left I do not know why

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Okay gang...what other questions do we have?))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((what captured her, are the tunnels stable)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (4) Are the tunnels beneath you stable for us to travel?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((what caused the cave in))

[DM] Rock: some are stable some are not

[Laila (Jessica)] (how much room do we have down there...would that indicate who goes in???)

[Finglass (mikE)] ((is there magic down there?))

[DM] Question 5

[DM] ?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (5) What lead to the cave-in during the digging expedition?

[DM] Rock: people down below brought it down

[DM] quesiton 6

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Okay...Lychelle, went away, Rock doesn't know why... people below caused the cave-in... could that be people in the excavation group?))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((dunno, ask)

[Finglass (mikE)] ((i thought it was assumed the

[Finglass (mikE)] nonono

[Laila (Jessica)] ((maybe...ask))

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] I am back at the keyboard.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] ((so who did kill JFK?))

[Finglass (mikE)] ((i thought it was assumed that survivor in the tavern caused it))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (6) Were the people down below that caused the cave-in part of the excavation group?

[DM] Rock, No

[DM] Q 7

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Okay... so separate group... new questions?))

[Laila (Jessica)] ((ask how much room is down there))

[Finglass (mikE)] ((magic?))

[Laila (Jessica)] ((might give us an idea of who can go))

[Finglass (mikE)] ((sahuigan?))

[Finglass (mikE)] ((opens to the bay/ocean?))

[Finglass (mikE)] ((bob liked that last one))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Jessica, great suggestion, but size doesn't have real meaning to the rocks... they are small...the space will be large to them no matter what more than likely))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((yeah, any other ways down))

[Laila (Jessica)] ((ok, just wondering))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((save us the digging))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (7) Is there an alternate way into the tunnels from the Bay and Ocean?

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Rock: behind the water fall is a tunnel

[DM] Q8

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Do we want to ask questions about the Saughan?))

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[Grug] what is your favorite color?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((sure why not, I'm out of anything else))

[Finglass (mikE)] ((average wing velocity of a swallow?))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((or any other creatures down there))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((lol Brian))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((sicne whats his face said there were creatures down there))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Help with the wording here... "What sort of creatures are down there" seems too vague))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] (hrm... dunno. what creatures of threat to humans are down there)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((or predators of humans))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Would the stone know that?))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((or intelligent creatures))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((well it would probably know basic ecology of the area it's in))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (8) Besides humans, what sort of creatures will we find down there?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((like general food chain type stuff))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((things that could harm us might not be intelligent..let's see the response... two more questions))

[DM] Rock: many armed sea animals, many teeth sea animal, many teeth humans

[DM] Q9

[Finglass (mikE)] sahuigan!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((That's a fair assessment from a rock... what else??? ))

[Laila (Jessica)] ((many teeth humans??????))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((How many teeth do you have Jessica ?? :LOL))

[Laila (Jessica)] ((ok, so i thought too much into that))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((How about a question on how to tell a stable tunnel from an unstable one?))

[Finglass (mikE)] ((does it have any good veins of ore?))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((um... what are your turn ons and turn offs? Probably not long walks on the beach I'd guess))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (9) Can you tell us the best way to know a stable tunnel from an unstable one?

[Grug] more like long erosions on the beach

[DM] Rock: loose rocks mean sliding rocks

[DM] Q10

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] aka, ask a dwarf

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (( Okay... last one, what do you think BRB baby needs diaper change))

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] that's an odd question

Fritz has joined the game.

[DM] hey

[Grug] holy shit

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] he lives

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Greetings and Salutations

[DM] someone catch Fritz up on things,

[Grug] depends how big your pop is

[Laila (Jessica)] doth my eyes decieve me or have we been graced with a Fritz?

[Laila (Jessica)] hi!

[Finglass (mikE)] what's the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 42

[DM] sending teh map to Fritz now

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Finglass (mikE)] so, what's the question, then?

[Grug] me2

[Grug] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Well we try to ask for more specific info on the many teeth sea creatures??))

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((go for it))

[Fritz] Hello

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (10) Where are the Many teeth Sea creatures located in the tunnels below

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] Rock: many places

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...well we got a lot of info and no digging is now needed ;)

[DM] and Fritz you should have the map now

[DM] mostly black

[Laila (Jessica)] welcome back Fritz

[DM] with a map key near the top

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] woot, how far to the falls bob?

[DM] about 2 miles

[Finglass (mikE)] now, how are we getting down.

midnite has joined the game.

[Finglass (mikE)] gotte get to the bottom

[DM] welcome Midnite

[Laila (Jessica)] hello Midnite

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, how long will it take us to get to the falls?

[DM] sending you the map now

[DM] you can hike to the edge of the cliffs in aobut a half hour

[DM] only two miles or so

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anyone up for some cliff diving?

[Finglass (mikE)] you first.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sure, course I have a griffon :-P

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Lorie says she is slightly lagged

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okies...so our plan is to get to the Waterfall... Bob can you help us with the map to that location?

[DM] 2 miles West

[DM] no need for a map

[DM] easy to find

[DM] if you have the Island map

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay... to the west!

[DM] you could look at it

[DM] ok

[DM] so at the top of the cliffs

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Unless there are objections?

[Laila (Jessica)] no objecions from me

[Finglass (mikE)] overrulled

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sounds good, we can start figuring out how to get everyone down the cliff to the entrance then

[Grug] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Great...Bob, flavor text for us ?

[DM] there you go

[DM] showing that part of the map now

[DM] mikE's control of Finglass has been revoked

[DM] ok

mikE is now controling Finglass

[DM] so there is the look

[DM] waterfall

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so this tunne, is it underwater?

[DM] easy enough to find tunnel underwater

[DM] about 15 feet below sea level

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ah, alright, so lets figure out how many of us are needing of breathing/swimming aid

[DM] let me know who is looking for the tunnel

[DM] and how you go there

[DM] will give you the full details when the first person ventures in

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...does someone want to scout ahead and then report back before we ALL go ?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we have a ring of water breathing, a ring of swimming, and a cloak of the manta ray

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] plus whatever everyone has personally

[Laila (Jessica)] i suppose i could use my scouting abilities and go ahead, if you'd like

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] can you swim?

[Grug] that sounds good

[Grug] i thought we had a ring of swimming

[Laila (Jessica)] no, i cannot swim, sir

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] take the cloak then, it'll at least give you somewhat of a disguise if you're looking like a manta ray, and it'll solve the swimming and breathing issue

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] then report back

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((pizza's here))

[DM] so

[DM] fritz, are you caught up?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Good luck ::Casts Bless on her, just in case))

[Fritz] Just following along

[Fritz] Will figure most of it out pretty well I think

[DM] did you update your sheets?

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Odd, I'm clicking on cast and it's not appearing... Hmmm...))

[DM] Mike or Marco will help with any details you need

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Oh, I'm not on the map ...that's probably why))

[Fritz] don't remember haven't touched 'em in weeks. I may have I can always do a comparison quickly

[DM] Jessica's control of Laila has been revoked

[Fritz] I think I may have done some spells

[Laila (Jessica)] hang on, sorting out the food

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Bon app

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Courage: What are you looking so yella for? You can do this! (DC=(10+1) [10+1] 11)

[DM] BiBo!!!'s control of Alastair has been revoked

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Ahh...there we go :)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Thanks Bob

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Let me know when you're all situated with dinner.

[DM] So I have Kylia, Grug, Finglass, Alasstair, Fudge, Laila, on the map

[DM] now Sebrina

[DM] and reign

[DM] anyone else?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] don't forget Claw

[DM] there you go

[DM] Fritz, anyone else going into teh caverns with you?

[Fritz] The others would go if it is ok with everyone

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] claw will probably not want to go down there, he'll ferry us down and up when necessary, but sitting out otherwise.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] okay with me

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that's fine, so long as we have ways to get em all down

[Laila (Jessica)] as long as i am not abused in any way, i have no objections

[Grug] grug will protect laila

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] but first things first, Laila with the cloak go scout and tell us what you see

[Laila (Jessica)] thank you Grug

[Laila (Jessica)] what exactly am i looking for, master?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] see if it's safe for us to go down and what kind of room we have, see how far before there's air

Laila (Jessica) nods "yes sir"

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] don't do anything too dangerous, remember you're a manta ray, act like it around any intelligent denizens

[Laila (Jessica)] i will do my best, sir

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Bob, you'll need to add Fritz's other icons if they intend to go))

[DM] will do that, was waiting for the actual push in

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] be sure to return within 20 minutes, or we'll assum something happened

[Laila (Jessica)] ok

[Laila (Jessica)] i put on the cloak, and off i go

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] claw ferries her down

[Laila (Jessica)] ok, what do i see once i get in the water?

[DM] Fritz, who is going down, Laroosh? Ailea? any one else?

[Laila (Jessica) (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d4) [4] 4

[Fritz] Moraken

[DM] ok

[Fritz] Motubo

[DM] there

[DM] Ok, Jess you can come back now

[Laila (Jessica)] ok

[DM] Laila's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, sucks to be you

[Laila (Jessica)] ow

[DM] Laila's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] and on the way back

[Laila (Jessica)] i cry, cuz somethin hurt me

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, what?

[DM] ok, so the tunnel is 10 feet wide, and 15 feet below the surface of the water

[DM] the tunnel goes about one and a half miles inland underwater

[DM] then it opens up into a room

[DM] in that room

[DM] about 7 feet of space above the water line

[DM] was very dark

[DM] her light source showed a small island and a beach to the east

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I assumed she was using infravision, but okay

[DM] nods

[DM] natural lighting

[DM] biolumanence

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] gotcha

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] oh, not her bright personality?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] what is the source of the injury?

[Laila (Jessica)] smashing into the rocks on the way in and out of the waterfall, madam

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, it's bothersome, but ignorable I suppose. unless someone has an idea of how to avoid it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] stop and make the opening larger?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we'd still get hit by the waterfall

[Laila (Jessica)] um, may i say something, and i mean no disrespect

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] shut off th waterfall?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] and with unstable tunnels, I'd rather we saved our spells

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ok... i can stand the damage

[Laila (Jessica)] if i, disguised as a fish, got hurt swimming past the waterfall, (and fish are expert swimmers), how do you, as people, think this is easy to you

midnite has left the game.

[Fritz] Were you only hurt at the area of the waterfall or in the tunnel?

[Laila (Jessica)] i was hurt upon entrance and exit of the tunnel, the power of the falls smashed me into the rocks

[Fritz] Bob how big is the waterfall area near the entrance is it approx 10 x 15 ?

[DM] the tunnel is 10 feet across

[DM] it starts about 15 feet under water

[DM] so the bottom of the tunnel is about 25 feet underwater

[Fritz] And the area of turbulence into the tunnel extends how far into the tunnel?

[DM] about 5-10 feet into the tunnel

midnite has joined the game.

[DM] and about 5-10 feet outside also

midnite is receiving the map...

midnite has received the map.

[DM] is a short ares to cross

[Grug] welcom back midnite

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Greetings and Salutations

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] how big's the river?

[DM] about 50 feet wide

[DM] at teh top

[Motubo (Fritz)] Well if you are willing for me to try I could attempt to get a spell that would open a dimensional door that people could go across from the water into the tunnel and skip the turbulence . I would have to go in there and check it out first though

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] think a lower water spell could stop this?

[Finglass (mikE)] or i can just lower the water at the mouth of the falls.

[Finglass (mikE)] but be my guest.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] then the fall would be stopped

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no falls no turbulence

[Motubo (Fritz)] I can not guarentee that this humble individual could succeed in getting such a magnificent spell so it would be best if those of greater power and knowledge tried their powers

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::points at finglass:: he's definately got it, no need to piss off gods

[Laila (Jessica)] but thank you for offering

[Motubo (Fritz)] ??

[Finglass (mikE)] tell me when you're ready, then.

[Finglass (mikE)] everyone got their gills or whatever?

[Fritz] I have no way of getting water breathing at this time do others have spells or items already cast?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Finglass has a spell that would allow him to lower the level fo the lake feeding into the waterfall

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] thus shutting off the water fall

[Laila (Jessica)] if i might speak up, i suggest leaving the animals behind

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Including the Bull?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] alright, lets figure out how everyone's going down

[Laila (Jessica)] no, i dont count Reign as an animal

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] claw's staying behind, doing guard duty

[Grug] but he is

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] laila can keep the cloak

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so that's one down, how many of us are there?

[Laila (Jessica)] thank you master

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[Laila (Jessica)] however, i believe someone who is stronger than myself should wear the cloak so they can tow another person

[Fritz] I have 4

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I have the strength to pull a few people

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, well, if you all are ready, i'll cast?

[Finglass (mikE)] no no, someone else wear it

[Finglass (mikE)] grug will wear it, she gets a ring.

[Finglass (mikE)] grug is strong enough to tow a few of us underwater.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] can't laroosh poof down there? I mean he poofs in and out of existence to get spells right?

[Laila (Jessica)] Grug, are you up for that?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] what's his strength?

[Fritz] That is why I said 4

[Laila (Jessica)] which 4?

[Grug] i am plenty strong, but i'm wearing metal armor

[Grug] will it help with that?

[Finglass (mikE)] the magic will change that.

[Finglass (mikE)] ((you and your equipment change into a ray))

[Finglass (mikE)] ((like a polymorph spell))

[Grug] cool

[Grug] i'm a high 18 strength, i can carry some people

[DM] remember everyone

[DM] there is a set of teh swimming rules in the docs section of the tree on your left

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I count 11 of us total, anyone want to correct my numbers?

[DM] want to mention that because of the metal armor thing

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sorry, 10

[Grug] yes, i read it, but i now choose to ignore it, since i don't believe in it, it cannot affect me

[DM] smile

THE Sebrina (Barb) has left the game.

[Grug] sheer will power

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] might be a pain swimming a wolf down here, might be better off doing guard duty with claw.

[midnite] I am back at the keyboard.

[Grug] (like grug has any)

[Finglass (mikE)] (there is no swimming rules.)

[Laila (Jessica)] Fritz, are you planning on bringin the wolf, and if so, is that wise, since we are underwater?

[Grug] grug willed them away

THE Sebrina (Barb) has joined the game.

[DM] wb

[Grug] hi barb

[Laila (Jessica)] hi barb

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] hello again

THE Sebrina (Barb) is receiving the map...

THE Sebrina (Barb) has received the map.

[Finglass (mikE)] lorie, you have elemental water?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] yes... depends on spell

[Finglass (mikE)] well, i'm counting water breathing spells.

[Fritz] Motubo, Reign, Moradred, Ailea. Ailea can communicate very well with her wolf and it can swim as well as anyone who doesn't have the swimming proficiency. He is what usually protects her but if there is alot of objection I will leave him behind.

[Finglass (mikE)] i've got 3, bibo's got one, so we can cover the three feathers and grug.

[Laila (Jessica)] i would prefer if he didnt come, no offense

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] then count mine

[Laila (Jessica)] (he being moradred)

[Finglass (mikE)] although, grug should wear the cloak.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay, grug with the cloak

[Finglass (mikE)] it stops us from worrying about his armor weight, and he can drag a few of us along.

[Fritz] What level clerical spell is water breathing?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] still have 4 spells, and a ring of water breathing and a ring of swimming

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] plus whatever lorie has

[Fritz] I do have a few potions I can use to cover my group so that has us covered for breathing if we need it

[Laila (Jessica)] i will take whatever you give me, since i cant swin at all

[Laila (Jessica)] *swim

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] i can use my ring of polymorph self to become a ray

[Fritz] Reign will have trouble with his armor of course

[Finglass (mikE)] fritz, how are you taking the wolf into miles of underwater caverns? not sure it can doggie paddle that well.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] perfect

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you go sebrina

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anyone else have any magic they have sitting aroudn that'll be useful?

[Finglass (mikE)] barb, how about giving it to fudge?

[Finglass (mikE)] with his 18 str, he can drag two more people.

[Finglass (mikE)] i can cast water breathing on you.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we can worry about the specifics of who has what, just want to make sure we have enough first

[Finglass (mikE)] so there we have six party members breathing and mobile underwater.

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] 3rd level Fritz

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] i can do that as long as someone comes up with a way to get me in there

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] getting in's not an issue, just gotta swim underwater for a mile and a half

[Fritz] How long does water breathing last?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] an hour per level +1d6 turns I think

[Finglass (mikE)] read up, barb

[Finglass (mikE)] you're covered.

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] then he can have it for now

[Finglass (mikE)] thank you, barb.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Finglass (mikE)] so i'm going to say that grug with his cloak will tow myself and laila.

[Fritz] Would a 19 strength be able to pull more people?

[Finglass (mikE)] fudge with his ring will tow barb and someone else. who wants?

[Laila (Jessica)] do we have a clear idea of how many we are?

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, reign will get it to eliminate his armor, same as grug

[Finglass (mikE)] so he'll tow fudge and barb

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay, so that's 6 people

[Finglass (mikE)] there is myself, sebrina, laila, grug, and reign taken care of.

[Finglass (mikE)] swimming wise, anyway.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] actually, before we decide who gets towed, who can swim?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I can

[Finglass (mikE)] i can also give myself, laila and seb water breathing.

[Grug] I have swimming proficiency

[Finglass (mikE)] but grug's got all that bloody armor. and a high tow capacity.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anyone who isn't a manta ray and has the swimming proficiency, doesn't need to be towed

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] no swimming here, water breathing

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] brb.... dog needs some insuline

[Finglass (mikE)] lorie, you got armor?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] alright, so sean's the only one with swimming that isn't a manta ray?

[Fritz] Since Motubo is so small as is Sebrina, I could tow Ailea as well as fudge fairly easily with my strength.

[Finglass (mikE)] grug does, reign does, anyone else?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fudge can swim, no need to tow

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] okay ... still means I can't breath underwater

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] no armor here... 18/00 strength. I will be okay

[Finglass (mikE)] armored people should get changed if possible, and fritz, you have to tow sebrina sinc eyou're using her ring

[Finglass (mikE)] only fair.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we have enough to get everyone breathing, the swimming's the only worry right now

[Finglass (mikE)] right. so lorie get the ring of swimming.

[Finglass (mikE)] she's done.

[Fritz] You misunderstood me. I meant I would tow Motubo, Sebrina, Ailea and Fudge sorry

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ah, right

[Finglass (mikE)] fudge does not need towing!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] wait

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] right

[Finglass (mikE)] that's been said several times!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I need towing

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] back

[Finglass (mikE)] now, lorie's done.

[Finglass (mikE)] she's swimming via ring, and breathing via spell.

[Finglass (mikE)] reign is done via ring.

[Laila (Jessica)] master keeps leaving himself out of the plans

[Finglass (mikE)] grug is done via ring.

[Fritz] I know just corrected my statement for you to understand what I meant

[Finglass (mikE)] i'm done via spell/grug

[Finglass (mikE)] laila's done via my spell/grug

[Finglass (mikE)] sebrina's done via my spell/reign

[Finglass (mikE)] lorie cast water breathing on fudge?

[Fritz] Can you swim Alaistair?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nope

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] just said that

[Finglass (mikE)] then he's done via lorie's spell/he swims

[Finglass (mikE)] alistair has airy water.

[Fritz] Then I will tow you in place of fudge since he doesn't need towing

[Finglass (mikE)] he needs mobility

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We can split durations during each spell casting... i.e. 1 spell for me will last 10 hours, I can split that to 5 per two people

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I can tow Finglass...

[Finglass (mikE)] or alistair.

[Finglass (mikE)] doesn't matter wich

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] If Fritz is already taking several people, we can spilit that to me...and Bibo if needed

[Finglass (mikE)] so alistair is done.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ::shrugs:: no preference, but let's get going soon.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] alright, is anyone NOT done?

[Finglass (mikE)] now it's who ever fritz is bringing. party members are complete

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] everyone knows how they're breathing and transporting then?

[Finglass (mikE)] fritz?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anyone who's confuzzled speak now, or we're going on

[Laila (Jessica)] i am aware of how i am breathing and being transported

[Finglass (mikE)] moving on, assuming wolf is left behind.

[Finglass (mikE)] 5

[Finglass (mikE)] 4

[Finglass (mikE)] 3

[Jessica] I am away from the keyboard.

[Finglass (mikE)] 2

[Finglass (mikE)] 1

[Finglass (mikE)] go bob.

[Finglass (mikE)] i cast all the water breathings, and lower water.

[Finglass (mikE)] lorie cast your water breathings?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Airy Water: Let the waters part before me! (DC=(10+5) [10+5] 15)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Water Breathing: Anyone up for a quick swim? (DC=(10+3) [10+3] 13)

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Lower Water: Aaaaaaaaaaah... *FLUSH* (DC=(10+4) [10+4] 14)

[Jessica] I am back at the keyboard.

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Water Breathing: I'm half Snork. (DC=(10+3) [10+3] 13)

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Water Breathing: I'm half Snork. (DC=(10+3) [10+3] 13)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((LOL Half-Snork))

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Water Breathing: I'm half Snork. (DC=(10+3) [10+3] 13)

[Finglass (mikE)] there. i'm done

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((starts singing the theme song))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Bob, I'm diving my spell duration between characters to conrserve spells ))

[DM] ok

[Finglass (mikE)] should i do that, lorie?

[Finglass (mikE)] how long will it last for 7th level?

[DM] You break the plane of water into a damp dripping cavern of heavy rock, half-drowned with seawater

[DM] the watermarks of centures scribe the caver walls with horizontal bands,

[Fritz] Bob by the way Motubo is 4th level with over 10,000 exp

[DM] but eh stalictite infessting ceiling 7 fee above water

[DM] also holds

[DM] some variey of luminescent fungus which provides soft light for the entire chamber

[DM] in the center of teh cavern a miniature island of bare rock

[DM] rises above the water line

[DM] to the east

[DM] a beach of solid rock

[DM] apparently gives off onto two dark but dry tunnels

[DM] a half submerged tunnel only partially lit by the glowing fungus

[DM] leads off to the south

[DM] and OK, to Frtiz, on Mutumbo

[DM] and you did agree to leave the wolf behind?

[Fritz] yes

[DM] ok

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Mike, I woulBase duration would be 7 hours per spell))

[DM] so you have this room

[Finglass (mikE)] so you think i should spread it how thin? how long should we need? 2 hrs?

[Finglass (mikE)] then i could do it in one spell, and use it again if need be later.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so it looks like we have water continuing south and some dry area east, right?

[DM] for your info

[DM] the map key at the top

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((I was leaving an hour per player on teh way down and then will cast again and do the same))

[DM] shows the difference between dry , half submerged, and fullly submerged

[Finglass (mikE)] okay

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] actually...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] want me to figure out what direction we should go?

midnite is receiving the map...

midnite has received the map.

[Finglass (mikE)] ne?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] alright, taking the silence as a yes

[Fritz (to GM only)] Roll #1: (d4) [1] 1

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Marco using Direction Sense? Sure...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Find Person: You can run, but you can't hide! (DC=(10+4) [10+4] 14)

[DM] and no no sign of her with the spell

[Finglass (mikE)] is she dead?

[DM] or not in range from here

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] don't think there is a range

[DM] no way of knowing if she is dead or not

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lemme check

[DM] ok, so you get a reading of confined, no direction

[DM] he is reading now

[Finglass (mikE)] so she's either dead, or on another plane?

[Finglass (mikE)] or in a pocket plane type thing?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, she's at least not in another plane

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, so the spell fails if they are "confined"

[Finglass (mikE)] now we have to argue what "imprisoned" means.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yeah, it's kinda weird

[Finglass (mikE)] bob, you suck. you're being retarded. just want to put it down in writing.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I argue that imprisioning is as per the spell

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] not just being tied up in a room

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] or the door locked or something

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] how would the spell know someone was imprisoned?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] because it doesn't make sense that I can find you anywhere on the planet, but as soon as you're in a room with a locked door, magical or no, we get nothing

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] what if she's in a room and it just locks behind her or she locked the door on purpose?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] as per Bob "Doug Hening" Anstett, "It's magic!"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Spells have intelligence now?...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it really doesn't have a definition of what imprisoned is

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] but bob's taking the most liberal definition

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay Bob, please make a note somewhere that makes it official then for future castings of the spell.

Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) ::frowns::

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] right, if we don't want to be found, lock ourselves up

[Finglass (mikE)] libral right wing bastard hippie

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] foolproof

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] um ... I didn't think hippies could be right wing

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] nor could a right wing be a liberal

[Finglass (mikE)] left, then

[DM] ok, ok

[DM] moving on

[DM] you do not have a direction for her right now

[Finglass (mikE)] whatever. i care for politics about as much as i care for brussel sprouts

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] might as well get ourselves out of this bloody water

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] east I say

[Finglass (mikE)] i say ne

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I agree Bibo... East

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, bob, we do thusly

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :)

[DM] go ahead,

[DM] move along

[Grug] wait

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Yes Brian?

[Grug] there is another tunnel

Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) ::waits for Brian's comment::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] You want to go down? or across?

[Grug] right here, under the water

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we know, we're getting out of the water for now

[Grug] how big is the tunnel?

[DM] the tunnel is filled with salt water, not mixed with fresh like this room

[DM] about ten feet wide

[DM] fully submerged

[DM] that is for Grug

[DM] then the one to the SW is

[Grug] should i check it out? I am a manta-grug

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] go for it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we'll wait up here on the dry, tell us what you find.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::climbs up on the dry::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Go for it Manta-Grug. Hurry back

[Grug] i go down the tunnel

[DM] ok

[Fritz] Grug is following me down the tunnel

[DM] I will move you Brian

[Grug] k

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] don't die!!!

[DM] Ok, so with Fritz and Brian right now

[DM] rght or left as the tunnel branches

[DM] murky water,

[Grug] I follow reign

Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) ::waits patiently for them to return::

[DM] visiblity about 15 feet

[DM] with your continual light

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Right

[DM] open area, right or left

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) pulls out reigns candle

[DM] all these tunnels are about 10-15 feet wide

[DM] and 10 - 15 feet tall

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::glances down at everyone in the water:: You guys gonna enjoy your swim or are ya coming up here?

[DM] all fully submerged

[Grug] keep your candle in your pants

Laila (Jessica) goes to where Alastair is

[Grug] nothing but branching tunnels so far?

[DM] the area you are in now seems wider and larger

[Grug] still fully submerged?

[DM] but not much bigger than a tunnel

[DM] and yes

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::glances at kylia:: You don't think they'll get lost down there do you?

[DM] fully underwater still

[DM] have gone around 100-150 feet so far

[Grug] grug likes being manta-grug

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::snicker::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Well if they do, it's less treasure to share ::giggles:: Seriously though, let's hope that they hurry back. I don't want to be down here longer than we need to

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Continue on

[DM] right or left

[Grug] grug stuffs the priceless gems in his bag

[Grug] oops, did i say that out loud

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] priceless? why you bothering with something that ain't worth nothin? :-P

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Right

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Always right bob for future refernce

[Grug] if you hadnt noticed already

[DM] and you are in a half submerged cavern

[Grug] hi people!

[DM] fungus lights again

[DM] the rest of the group does not see this

[Grug] ok

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Is my vision improved?

[DM] no Fritz

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] kk

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Any tunnels off this one?

[Grug] kk? as long as its not kkk

[DM] no to tunnels

[DM] lots of fish in the cavern

[DM] but no tunnels

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Water or on the land as in dead?

[DM] in the water alive

[Grug] is this fresh or salt water?

[DM] about 7 feet above the water line for air here

[DM] salt water

[DM] make an inteligence check the two of y ou

[Grug] Grug: INT check: (d20) [12] 12

[Grug] PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] grug gets to make intelligence checks?

[DM] answers that question

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Reign Tandem: INT check: (d20) [17] 17

[Fritz] PROBABLY FAILS against (16) [16] 16

[DM] ok then

[Grug] i dont ever make them, but i can attempt

[DM] yes salt water

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] pretty smart for an orc though

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Is the water moving in here?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] What are these fishlike?

[DM] only slightly

[Grug] HALF orc, mister!

[DM] as far as you can tell normal fish

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] half orc then!

[Finglass (mikE)] baracudas

[DM] feeding on fungus from teh rocks etc.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] twice as smart as hanin :-P

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] what are "teh" rocks?

[Grug] examine fungus

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Are they something we need to watch out for?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] Are the walls of the cavern the type that I could make a mark on and it would stay?

[DM] mark with what?

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] How deep is the water?

[DM] about 10 feet deep or so

[DM] fungus is normal

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] OK can I change back into Reign turn my staff into a dagger and scratch DS on the walls while holding my breath. Oh by the way in the form I am in is there air here?

[DM] yes

[DM] 7 foot above the water line

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] ok can I do all those things then change back

[DM] and yes carve and change back

[Grug] back to shark or other thing?

[DM] moving on?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] what? no reign wuz here?

[DM] back to group>

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] OK I do so then I suggest to Grug we Head back. The other thing

[DM] gotcha

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] No back to shark sorry

[DM] ok,

[Grug] ty

[DM] and back to the main room

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] All lefts bob

[DM] and the group is together again

[Grug] well, we found some tasty fungus

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we're on a mission from god

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] getting the group together

[Laila (Jessica)] ::chuckles::

[Grug] yes, a mission from god to stamp out the evils of d&d

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anything else?

[Grug] some fish...

[Grug] and water

[Grug] and tunnels

[Grug] and some air

[Grug] and rocks

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, nothing eventful then?

[Grug] the fungus was pretty eventful

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yay for eventful fungus

[Grug] lol

[Finglass (mikE)] dark dungeons!

[Grug] ok, bob... any footprints on the beach

[Reign Tandem (Fritz)] There were more tunnels but we did not explore them

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Only God's

[DM] rocks not sand

[Grug] that look like they werent made by us?

[Finglass (mikE)] i don't wanna be finglas anymore. i want to be mike

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] you wanna be like mike?

[Grug] lol, mike

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] don't bite my ears!

[DM] here is a better description of it

[DM] this cavern has obviously been smoothed through repeated exposure to water

[DM] but it is dry now

[DM] but a bit damp

[DM] besides the passage you entered from onto the beach

[DM] two tunnels lead off

[DM] both of which slope upward

[DM] a faint light glimmers from teh down the passage to the left

[Grug] ok, so it is now low tide and we need to move upwards

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the one to the left looks bigger, lets start with that

[Finglass (mikE)] and has light

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Agreed... to the NE

[Grug] yes and there is light, i agree

[Grug] grug like light

[Grug] move away from the light!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::moves towards the light::

[Grug] MOVE AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] but it's so beautiful, I can see my friends!

[Grug] lol

[DM] ok,

[DM] so everyone moving into the beach area with Kylia and finglass?

[Grug] yes

midnite has left the game.

[Fritz] yes

[DM] ok,

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, what do I see down the tunnels?

[Grug] crowded beach

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] since it apparently branches

midnite has joined the game.

[Grug] oh wait, this is a nude beach, everyone must take off all their clothes right now

midnite is receiving the map...

midnite has received the map.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::shouts back:: this room up ahead has a giant 6 on it!!! and the floors everywhere are tiled!

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn follows Reign Tandem.

[Grug] lol

[Laila (Jessica)] lol

[Fritz] Motubo follows Reign Tandem.

[Finglass (mikE)] we should pry these up and take them back to the keep. tile like this is expensive

[DM] so to the left, (5) is a dark poolof still water

[Fritz] Laroosh follows Motubo.

[DM] scattered aroudn the eges of the pool are heped bones of hundreds of dead fish,

[Grug] what happened to rooms 2,3 & 4 ??

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, nothing good will come from a pool of water surrounded by corpses

[DM] in the other area, you see barrels

[Laila (Jessica)] nope

[Grug] unless you live in the pool

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, encounter or move on

[DM] and I think we will stop here

[DM] dramatic pause

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] dum dum DAH!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] k

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Nice work everyone!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Thanks for your patience with my lag tonight

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] next time on Dragonslayers: Finglass learns how to throw a spear and Will grug ever learn how to tie his boots? Find out NEXT TIME on Dragonslayers!!!

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] N

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] o

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] ' '

mikE has left the game.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] p

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] r

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] oble

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] m

[Grug] lol

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] lol... is that your Bob impression?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] or your mock of my puter?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I think it was your puter mock

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] my mock of Bob's computer

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] how's that?

Jessica has left the game.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nighty!

BiBo!!! has left the game.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Good night

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] night all

Sean has left the game.

[DM] nighty night

Lorie has left the game.

[DM] going to shut down now guys

[DM] have a great time

[DM] everything set on your sheets?

[THE Sebrina (Barb)] night... see ya in two

[DM] see ya barb

[DM] thanks for coming

THE Sebrina (Barb) has left the game.

Grug has left the game.

midnite has left the game.

Fritz has left the game.