View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Nov2312

Nov 23 12 - Everyone Knows

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Tue Nov 20 22:45:10 EST 2012 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Thu Nov 22 09:36:10 EST 2012 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Nov 23 18:07:50 EST 2012 ====

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 18:17:07 EST 2012

Lisa is receiving the map rocky outcropping...

Lisa has received the map rocky outcropping.

[Master] Branwyn moved 166'01".

[Master] Indigo moved 136'02".

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Nov 23 18:45:45 EST 2012 ====

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 18:48:01 EST 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map rocky outcropping...

BiBo!!! has received the map rocky outcropping.

[BiBo!!!] so... did we stop last week then?

[Master] yeap

[Master] after you left

[Master] Guy was out soon after

[BiBo!!!] he was out before me

[Master] then Bill felt it would be unfair for him to just take the group off in a different direction

[BiBo!!!] gotcha

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 18:53:29 EST 2012

Lisa is receiving the map rocky outcropping...

[BiBo!!!] yay! 2 little monkeys jumping on the bed

[Master] ghrins

Lisa has received the map rocky outcropping.

[Master] ok

[Master] TMO said hello to everyone but he will not be in, he is stuck at the in-laws

[BiBo!!!] so. I have a giant and a giant lizard in my party now

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.EK-OOC

[Master] had talked about that a bit on the site earlier this week

[Master] but overall

[Master] no Bill, no TMO

[Master] have not heard from Guy or John

[Brother Fotopoulos (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #2: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))+6) [1d20=10] 13 [MODIFIED (+6)]

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (BiBo!!!)] so bob, is there a reason why the ogres get a racial -6 penalty to their attack rolls?

[Master] should be a bonus 6

[Brother Fotopoulos (BiBo!!!)] okay. time to fix that

[Brother Fotopoulos (BiBo!!!)] they might actually hit something

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ogre #2 modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Two-Handed Sword; Giant -- Racial Adj: -6 (+6), CHANGED: Halberd -- Racial Adj: -6 (+6),

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ogre #7 modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Two-Handed Sword; Giant -- Racial Adj: -6 (+6), CHANGED: Halberd -- Racial Adj: -6 (+6),

[Master] that should do it

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] seeing as how their thaco has basically just been improved by 12...

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #2: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))-6) [1d20=13] -2 [MODIFIED (-6)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] there we go. now we are playing with fire

[Master] grins too bad you will not hvae them with you for much longer

[Master] but it is good to know what was wrong

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] thats fine. one fight will be enough

[Master] it is 7

[Master] Lisa you see Indigo and Branwyn on the map there?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] 500 xp!

[Master] did you get a chance to skim the chat log and you understand what is happening with the Hill Giants right now?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] if not, I can sum up

[Lisa] yes I see my characters on the map

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] we find an old lady. she says she hired bandits to get her kettle back from the giants and thought we were them

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 88699.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 500. Next level in 1329.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] we said we werent, but could be if she paid us

[Lisa] and no I decided be like everybody else and not know what is going on

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] so she said take any treasure we want, bring back the kettle and she will give us love potions

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llath said sure

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] now we are assaulting the hill giants. Llath charmed a giant, koorin charmed a giant lizard

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] actually koorin animal friended the giant lizard, so thats permanent

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] its going to be her mount

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] and thats it

[Master] so are you going to go up there and into the cave?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] thats the plan

[Master] can anyone come up with a way to communicate with the hill giants? or the orgres, etc

[Lisa] how big is the giant lizard?

[Master] larger than man sized

[Master] 15 foot long

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] dont suppose anyone has any sort of language spell?

[Lisa] so not something you can take in a city?

[Master] no not something for civilized lands

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] you dont normally ride mounts into the city anyway.

[Master] does Koorin have any language spells?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] funny thing is I can talk to the lizard, but not the giant

[Lisa] so battle is over?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] presumably there are more inside

[Lisa] we are moving on?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] since the lady said giants

[Lisa] did you get what she asked for?

[Master] if you want to get the kettle then you have to go inside,

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] we havent gone inside yet to do our looting and killing

[Master] so I take it no way to talk to them?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] not that I have

[Master] so you can not get the one you have charmed to do much beside let you on past as he guards the entrance

[Master] WAIT

[Master] just re-read the Charm Person spell

[Master] found out what I was missing

[Master] only works on man sized and smaller

[Master] so not Hill Giant or Ogres

[Lisa] (so have to cast shrinking spell on them first and then charm)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I didnt use charm person

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I used charm monster

[Master] ok

[Master] let me check that

[Lisa] (if you have a shrinking spell)

[Master] and yes to LIsa that actually might work

[Master] not committing to that but it is an interesting twist

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] lol

[Master] so

[Master] upon full rereading of that spell too

[Master] the Hill giant is happy with Llath

[Master] but if the rest of you come out of the bushes he will act normally as a guard

[Master] you have Koorin up there with the lizard

[Master] so if the lizard accepts her and likes her he is suspicious but accepting

[Master] and Llath is there out in the open

[Master] the rest are not

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okay, heading up

[Master] you can treat each of those rocky areas as a ten foot rise

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] thought you said they were 4 or 5 last week

[Master] the giant lizard is on the upper level and is 45 feet up higher than you are

[Master] no it was ten which is why Koorin had to make her climp walls checks

[Master] we were comparing that to a giant it was like a 4-5 foot step up

[Master] for a human

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] oh

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well I wave the giant over

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 25'00".

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 31'03".

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 58'06".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I point to myself and then point upwards towards the cave

[Master] he considers and picks you up

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=9] 9

[Master] and chuckles as he pretends to TOSS you through the air into the cave entrance

[Master] but keeps you in his hand

[Master] Llathandryll follows Hill Giant #3.

[Master] Hill Giant #3 and Llathandryll moved 42'05".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::laughs nervously::4

[Master] Hill Giant #3 and Llathandryll moved 81'07".

[Master] Hill Giant #3 targets Koorin. Distance: 5'03"

[Master] so you are up on the ledge together

[Master] the lizard the hill giant and the two of you

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::uses cantrip to put on a little magic show::

[Master] you are all about 45 feet up now and can see out over the low trees and can see the road out in the distance

[Master] about 2-3 miles away

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::grins as he holds out a gold piece, makes it disapppear then reappear under the giant's shoe::

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=9] 9

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::points at the coin and gives a questioning grunt as if to judge approval::

[Master] is appreciative of the trick, understands you did not steal from him

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::holds up a finger then points to the coin, causing it to vanish in a burst of flame and magically transform into a dove, which flies away::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::grins and gives another questioning grunt::

[Master] watches the dove fly away

[Master] grunts then points at you then points at dove

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::shakes his head, points at himself, makes flying motions and shakes his head again::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::points to himself and koorin then holds up 2 fingers, counting as he points to each of them. he then points at the giant and shrugs his shoulders, holding his hands out to each side questioningly::

[Master] looks hard at you

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Master] he has no clue what you are trying to say

[Master] he seems to get that you cannot fly like a dove

[Master] but beyond that no glimmer of hope

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::tries one more time. points at the giant and holds up one finger, then points in the cave and gives a questioning grunt::

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Nov 23 19:32:15 EST 2012 ====

[Master] Koorin moved 7'00".

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 19:38:03 EST 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map rocky outcropping...

BiBo!!! has received the map rocky outcropping.

[Master] Lisa is restarting

[Master] apparently there was some chat going on still when I crashed

[Master] we lost a bit of it here in the history

[BiBo!!!] so I see

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 19:39:49 EST 2012

Lisa is receiving the map rocky outcropping...

Lisa has received the map rocky outcropping.

[BiBo!!!] so into the cave we go like a happy family

[Master] ok both of you are resettled?

[BiBo!!!] I hope

[Master] I have you on the new map Llath and Koorin

BiBo!!! is receiving the map small cave...

BiBo!!! has received the map small cave.

[Master] is Bran and or Indigo goin to do anythign whey the two of them disapear into the cave?

[Lisa] (sit around drinking?)

[Master] ok

[Lisa] (what are we supposed to do?)

[BiBo!!!] be ready to ambush if we come running out screaming I suppose

[Master] Llath you can see that it is a large entrance adn there is the line on the cave floor there to show it is dropping down

[BiBo!!!] okay

[Master] and if Bran or Indiog wanted to come out of the bushes or just stay in hiding

[Lisa] (yes the two os us will make a great ambush team :) )

[BiBo!!!] I let the giant lead the way, give the grand tour

[Master] he ducks a bit

[BiBo!!!] ((hey, you two are our big guns))

[Master] the ceilings are only about 15 feet tall or so

[Master] so he has to hunch a bit

[Lisa] (lizard is outside and hates us - if we come up he will attack us?)

[Master] your guess is yes Lisa

[Master] Hill Giants use them as guards

[Master] like dogs

[BiBo!!!] ((... ranged ambush!))

[Lisa] (so it depends on if you want your lizard alive when you come out)

[Master] Koorin moved 12'05".

[Master] Koorin targets Hill Giant #3. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Llathandryll moved 16'04".

[Master] Llathandryll targets Hill Giant #3. Distance: 2'01"

[Lisa] (Indigo has no ranged weapons)

[BiBo!!!] ((we need to fix that someday))

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 3'00".

[Master] Hill Giant #3 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 1'05"

[Master] Koorin moved 3'05".

[Lisa] (not sure if Branwyn had full spells as I have no idea what day this is)

[BiBo!!!] ((she should))

[Master] yes she does

[Master] is the next day after all the night time things

[Lisa] (Indigo will not have more weapon training for a long long time)

[Lisa] (and I kinda like he can't do everything)

[BiBo!!!] ((thats fine, carry a bow just in case. even if he is not proficient))

[Lisa] (nah - that's why we have you guys)

[Master] you can see that the cave goes deeper and it is wider there as it goes down

[Master] but the light from the outside does not extend much further in

[BiBo!!!] no fires or anything inside?

[BiBo!!!] not that it matters I suppose, elves and halfings are fine in the dark

[Master] no fires

[Master] but Koorin can make a hear noise check

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=58] 58 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Master] you hear shifting aroudn on the ground up ahead

[BiBo!!!] can giants see in the dark?

[Master] but cannot tell what it is

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Dimension Door -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (+1), CHANGED: Polymorph Other -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 0 (1),

[Master] and no

[BiBo!!!] so.... how does he get around?

[Master] he is not going deeper in right now

[Master] he is stopping at that rough ledge goin down

[Master] it is only a 4 or 5 foot drop

[Master] to the lower area you can see there and another drop after that

[BiBo!!!] ::peers up at the giant and points in questioningly, giving a grunt of query::

[Master] appears to be two potential alcoves to that area

[Master] he seems happy to stay here

[Master] keeps looking out of the entrance

[Master] to check on things

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 8'08".

[BiBo!!!] ::points to his eye and then points deeper in the cave::

[Master] shrugs

Branwyn (Lisa) walks out of bushes to get a better view of the cave opening

[Master] and moves farther towards the entrance

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((dont suppose we get a bonus to hide in shadows in the pitch darkness?))

Branwyn (Lisa) realizes that she can't climb up by herself much less Indigo so sits and waits to see what comes flying out of mouth of cave when festivities ensue

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 30'04".

[Master] yes to bonus to hide in shadows

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::whispers to koorin:: "You are the sneakier of the two of us, could you take a look around inside and see if you can find what we are looking for? I doubt these guys have more than one kettle laying about."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (actually she memorized dimension door today but if she came up she would kill the lizard so she will wait until necessary)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((do you have 2 of them by any chance?))

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 19:54:08 EST 2012

JohnAA is receiving the map rocky outcropping...

[Master] Hoffman, Brother Fotopoulos and QuiFon Ruminel moved 164'07".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::nods and sneaks deeper into the cave, letting her halfing eyes adjust to the darkness::

JohnAA has received the map rocky outcropping.

[Master] Koorin moved 7'10".

[Master] Koorin no longer targets Hill Giant #3.

[Master] Koorin can make a climb walls check

[Master] to go down that drop without making extra noise

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi John! Happy belated Thanksgiving)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Climb Walls check:(d100) [1d100=31] 31 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

[Master] and John you are hiding in the bushes next to Branwyn

[JohnAA] Same to you and yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Branwyn stepped out of bushes, Indigo still in)

[Master] Hoffman just came back to the group after scouting the path to the road to the westsouthwest

[Master] and Indiog cna fill you in

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] I am celebrating black friday by walking through a pitch black cave

[Master] Koorin moved 7'09".

[Master] koorin makes it to the next drop

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nice)

[Master] can make her climb walls check again

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Climb Walls check:(d100) [1d100=86] 86 - ROLL FAILED against 55!!

[Master] ok so a hide in shadows and move silently

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] I think I have made more climb walls checks in this one cave than I have in my entire career of dnd

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=53] 53 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 60!!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=56] 56 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 60!!

[Master] so Koorin tumbles down the ledge

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] Llath charmed a giant and had him lift him and Koorin up to their cave. Koorin and LLath just went in

[Master] but manages to avoid being seen or heard by the large snoring Hill Giants that are in this area

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] snoring is good

[Master] Koorin moved 9'07".

[Master] she can stay where she is

[Master] or she can try to go deeper

[Master] or try to get out

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] does she see anything interesting?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] just giants?

[Master] Koorin moved 14'11".

[Master] Koorin moved 22'09".

[JohnAA (to Lisa only)] we want to go into their cave

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] lol. I just pictured her running around the giants with the benny hill music playing

[Master] chuckles

[Master] that is what you can see after your eyes have adjusted

[Master] the closest giant is about 20 feet away

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] looks like a tunnel past the last giant there?

[Master] the other is about 50 feet away

[Master] if there is he is blocking it

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] cant make it out?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Giants can be vicious

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] apparently they told a witch they would retrieve a kettle for her

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] nothing around of value?

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] must have been a good witch

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 47'00".

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Lisa only)] but did she float?

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] too bad I missed her - have only seen evil witches from Bob

[Master] Chest moved 2'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] we can experiment when we bring it back to her :)

[Master] as Koorin makes it aorund the first giant she sees a chest there

[Master] normal large chest about 4 foot long

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] chests are good

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=44] 44 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[Master] Koorin moved 4'10".

[Master] Koorin targets Hill Giant #4. Distance: 3'09"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::whispers:: what do you want me to do?

[Master] she checks the chest and it does not have any traps on it

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=32] 32 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[Master] not locked

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::whisper:: you hapen to have slient spell?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((excellent idea))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::casts on the chest::

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Silence, 15' Radius: For (5*2) 10 rounds, no sound can enter the 15' radius area.

[Master] LOL

[Master] ok

[Master] she opens it up

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((was gonna oil the hinges first, but this is better))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sorry to steal your thunder)

[Master] and sees a small pile of coins inside, a large dagger (giant sized) and what appears to be a flattened out piece of metal

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] does it happen to look like it was once a kettle?

[Master] with some imagination it might have been yes

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] guess someone sat on the thing

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::gathers it all and throws it in her pack::

[Master] will not fit

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] what wont?

[Master] you can take the flattened out piece of metal

[Master] but there are a lot of coins and the dagger is almost 4 foot long

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] what sort of coins are they?

[Master] silver and copper for the most part

[Master] remember a large chest can hold up to 2,000 coins

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Containers

[Master] do not want to dispapoint anyone who was waiting for a link to that

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] I am okay with that. just wish they werent all pennies

[Master] ;)

[Master] she has a lot in her pack right now

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thank you - I would have been crushed if you would have missed a link opportunity)

[Master] chuckles

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] she does? anyways, I grab as many coins as I can, being extra sure to get any gold or platinum coins that may be in the mix

[Master] ok we will say she gets (2d12) [2d12=11,2] 13 coins of which (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 are gold

[Master] the rest are 7 copper and 4 silver

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] lol. all this for 2.5 gp

[Master] and the dagger? you can carry it like you would a long sword

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] of course

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she already has a long sword doesn't she?)

[Master] Chest moved 1'08".

[Master] Koorin moved 19'04".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((you can never have too many trophies. ask Hanin))

[Master] Koorin moved 24'00".

[Master] she can make one more move silently roll

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is why she can't carry that much!)

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 5'05".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 21'04".

[Master] Llathandryll targets Hill Giant #3. Distance: 2'04"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 60!!

[Master] so blinking a bit in the bright sunlight

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 27'06".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((its fine, she has a lizard to carry them for her now))

[Master] Llath, Koorin and the Hill Giant move out

[Master] those down belose in the bushes see them come out of the cave entrance

[Master] and on the upper ledge there

[Master] (john they are about 45 feet up from your level)

[Master] the giant lizard is still sitting there warming its self on the rocks

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (but no un friendlies are awake, afawk)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::koorin gets on her trusty steed and points down the mountain:: "Gidyap"

[Master] Koorin moved 47'08".

[Master] as Koorin attempts to tell it go move down

[Master] the hill giant grunts somethign at the lizard

[Master] scolding it

[Master] pointing, apparently telling it to stay

[Master] Llathandryll moved 32'06".

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 29'02".

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::points to himself and koorin, then points down the mountain, making lifting motions::

[Master] he picks up Llath

[Master] and drops him on the next ledge down

[Master] Llathandryll moved 29'00".

[Master] picks up Koorin and puts her down next to Llath

[Master] Koorin moved 33'01".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::thumbs up::

[Master] where to now

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::goes down to the others::

[Master] Llathandryll and Koorin moved 67'03".

[Master] takes a few minutes to sramble down the slopes

[Master] Koorin has to help Llath at some spots

[Master] but you make it to the base there

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I got it. Sorta."

[Master] the Hill Giant stands there looking out over the area still

[Master] are you retreating back through the bushes and trees?

[Master] Sarengar moved 8'10".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Lets go see the old lady." ((yep))

[Master] Sarengar moved 68'10".

[Witch #2 (Master)] So you came back

[Witch #2 (Master)] maybe you are not that bad of bandits afterall

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Good news and bad news."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Good news is we have your kettle!"

[Witch #2 (Master)] good

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Bad news is I think the giants maybe stepped on it." ::pulls it out of her pack and shows it::

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Witch #2 (Master)] WHAT!

[Witch #2 (Master)] she shrieaks

[Witch #2 (Master)] shrieks

[Witch #2 (Master)] that is not my kettle!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I bet it hurt a lot though."

[Witch #2 (Master)] that is a useless bit of junk!

[Witch #2 (Master)] I want my kettle!

[Witch #2 (Master)] what sort of bandits are you anyway?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Thats all they had."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Unless your kettle looks like a big knife."

[Witch #2 (Master)] no

[Witch #2 (Master)] what would I need with a big nife

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Then this is your kettle."

[Witch #2 (Master)] but I want my kettle back

[Witch #2 (Master)] this is horrible

[Witch #2 (Master)] I am not going to give you anything for this!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Was it a magic kettle?"

[Witch #2 (Master)] this is outrageous

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Witch #2 (Master)] OF COURSE IT WAS you stupid git

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] muggle

[Master] Ogre #7 moved 3'02".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Well, it wasnt a very strong magic kettle::

[Witch #2 (Master)] it is because you did not get here fast enough

[Witch #2 (Master)] you let them destroy it

[Witch #2 (Master)] you probably helped them destroy it

[Witch #2 (Master)] you are horrible wicked people

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "You are silly."

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Lisa only)] still think it's a good witch

[Witch #2 (Master)] holds up the flattened bit of metal turning it over in her hands

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::grins:: "Its okay, my grandma was like that when I was a little girl."

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] I wasn't there - ,ade silly assumption that she had to be a good witch for them to take a job for her

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "We didnt even know you existed until we walked up to you a hour or so ago. I would say this was pretty speedy service."

[Witch #2 (Master)] you are the worst bandits I have ever seen

[Witch #2 (Master)] just go back where you came from

[Witch #2 (Master)] I am not happy at all

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] that we are

[Witch #2 (Master)] and she turns to leave

[Master] Witch #2 moved 3'05".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Are we still gonna exchange recipies?"

[Witch #2 (Master)] NO you horrid child

[Witch #2 (Master)] go away

[Master] Witch #2 moved 16'09".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::starts to walk away::

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::walks over and gives the witch a hug:: "Its okay, I still like you old witch lady."

[Witch #2 (Master)] SLAPS koorin away before she can get to close

[Witch #2 (Master)] then she stomps off into the trees

[Master] Time of Day: 11:00 AM. Day 27 See ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 27th, 342 SKR.

[Master] so you know the road is out that a way

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel, Indigo, Hoffman, Brother Fotopoulos, Cat, Ogre #7, Koorin, Branwyn, Lizardman #39, Ogre #2 and Llathandryll moved 177'11".

[Master] Sarengar, Shurkural, Ilero and Androp Ilkep moved 11'03".

[Master] tot he west

[Master] to the west

[Master] you know that you are 2-3 miles away from the kings road

[Master] once there you need to figure out if you need to go north or south to get to the crossroads of drakes road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (too bad we couldn't have asked the witch)

[Master] but you are in the royal estates

[Master] at some point here on the rad

[Master] road

[Master] so I need another encounter check as you reach the road

[Master] this witch/hill giant was the one Lisa rolled a couple of weeks ago

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we need to get rid of the creatures that frighten civilized people before we are on the road)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=18] 18

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I wasn't here last week - how could I be responsible?)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (you are always responsible)

[Master] still the same emcounter grins

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((everything is your fault. bob has deemed it so))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (you are the leader)

[Master] took a while to work it all out

[Master] but in any case

[Master] you make it to the road

[Master] and no one is in sight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Time to say goodbye to ogres and lizardman

[Master] you have options of north or south

[Master] and that also

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Omen Reading check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] Qui meditates for a moment and then intones "safety lies to the north, danger lies to the north"

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (we know what way is North, we just do not know if we want to go North?)

[Master] "gold lies to the south"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then we shoudl go south as nothing apparently lies to south)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh well then)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "How MUCH gold?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how can both safety and danger lies to the north?)

[Master] chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (3.5 gp)

[Master] you are coming to a crossroads remember

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Just as live leads to death

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (life)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Facing danger can lead to safety

[Branwyn (Lisa)] As well as death

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Or more danger."

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] And death for some leads to safety

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (but we know which way is North?)

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] but since we are supposed to be facing danger, north is where Ghostwood is, most likely

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] So, Brawynn?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (too bad we don't have a compass)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ( we have a spell)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Our luck, the gold to the south will be 1 gold."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we should head north. I wish we could see the sun and tell which direction that was though.

[Master] you know to your right as you face the road is north

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "North it is... I guess.."

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::follows::

[Master] after traveling about 4 miles or so along the road

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] DANGER!!!

[Master] Time of Day: 03:00 PM. Day 27 See ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 27th, 342 SKR.

[Master] you see a small farmstead up ahead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Farms are pretty harmless

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] do not let your guard down

[Master] do you still have the orges and lizard man with you?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I almost died on a farm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we better not)

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 24'09".

[Master] Hoffman moved 25'09".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 3'07".

[Master] Cat moved 11'07".

[Master] Branwyn moved 12'07".

[Master] Koorin moved 17'10".

[Master] Indigo moved 9'05".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 19'00".

[Master] Hoffman, Indigo, Brother Fotopoulos, Cat, QuiFon Ruminel, Koorin, Branwyn and Llathandryll moved 8'08".

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you talking about that farm family that had turned into zombies?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((we are far enough from their home, we leave em behind))

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Maybe I should handle this one sire

[Master] ok so Llath dismisses them into the swamps

[Master] there are roofs on the buildings, just not showing them on the map

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] that was #2

[Master] but you do not see anyone around as you approach

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where they lived happily ever after)

Lisa is receiving the map Farmstead...

Lisa has received the map Farmstead.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not seeing much growing here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Looks pretty desolate

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] maye it's a moister farm?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmmm

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Pretty dead for early summer..."

[Master] Androp Ilkep XP award: 1000. Next level in 7565.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 1000. Next level in 68098.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 1000. Next level in 87699.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 1000. Next level in 20630.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 500. Next level in 1308.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 500. Next level in 5656.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 500. Level-up!

[Master] Indigo XP award: 500. Next level in 10810.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 1000. Next level in 329.

[Master] this is why you are curious about this place

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (that much XP for a farm? bring them on)

[Master] the rest of the area you have been around has been green and growing as much as normally is but this area seems blighted in about a couple hundred yard radious from this spot

[Master] radius

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] this is bad

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe it's abandoned that's why nothing is growing

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((oooh oooh. maybe it is one of those mages that draw life from around them to power their spells!))

[Master] (north is to the right of the map top of the map is west)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should go check

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (what is the mist like in this area)

[Indigo (Lisa)] HELLO!

[Master] same as you are used to, light mist like aroudn the Kistille Estates

[Master] no sounds

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 43'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 32'08".

Indigo (Lisa) goes over and looks at the rocks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] can he read?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hin)

[Master (to Lisa only)] indigo sees a symbol might be a letter, hard to tell, and an arrow pointing west (top of the map)

Indigo (Lisa) turns back to the others "Someone's carved something on this rock"

Indigo (Lisa) points at rock "There's an arrow like on a map or something"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Come on! No one's here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 73'00".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at rock with Indigo

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 57'10".

[Master (to Lisa only)] sees a stylized D with an arrow pointing underneath it

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 55'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm A "D"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] D for Drake?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The arrow points thar way up there. If we're going n the right direction that would be west I think.

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] This is all his estates, is it not?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "So you think its a brand or something?"

[Master] (you do not know the boundries around these parts)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not sure. I didn't think we were on Drake land until we hit Ghostwood

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] what are we waiting for

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 37'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe. The D is very fancy.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not just a plain letter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Should we check out the farm house?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 17'11".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Maybe this is your turn still

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 49'01".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] lets check it out

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 44'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Is there a door?)

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 92'08".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 37'07".

[Master] Indig is at the doorway

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hello!

[Master] Hoffman is near the barn area

[Master] no answer

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no door to knock on or open?)

[Master] door is there and closed

Indigo (Lisa) knocks on door

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 71'06".

Indigo (Lisa) tries to open door

[Master] it opens easily

[Master] Indigo moved 6'09".

[Master (to GM only)] girl #1 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'07"

[Master (to GM only)] girl #1: Attack: Frying Pan: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 6. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hey!

[Master] as Indigo opens the door an frying pan goes SMASHING over his head

[Indigo (Lisa)] You didn't answer my knock!

[Master] then she picks up a pitchfork

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't throw things at me!

Indigo (Lisa) holds hands up in air

[Master] and holds it in front of herself jabbing forward towards indigo to keep him away

[Master] girl #1 moved 0'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not going to hurt you

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 47'06".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 95'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn!

[girl #1 (Master)] she snarls

[Indigo (Lisa)] My name is Indigo. What's yours?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Let me take care of this."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against : Charm Person: One person is charmed for a period of time based on their intelligence unless they save vs spell.

[Master] girl #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Calm down. We arent here to hurt you."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but maybe she just needed talking to - not brainwashing)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((she isnt brainwashed. she just thinks we are nicer now))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just you)

[girl #1 (Master)] she still is holidng the pitchfork out front of her self to protect her from Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs and goes back outside

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (everyone loves Llath)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 10'01".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (we should call him Beiber)

Indigo (Lisa) goes to look at the barn now

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 30'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 16'04".

[Master] Indigo moved 7'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 25'11".

[Master] Indigo moved 11'03".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Do you speak common?"

[girl #1 (Master)] she grunts affirmative

[girl #1 (Master)] seems like she has not talked much lately

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 40'01".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Good. Do you mind putting down your weapon? We arent here to hurt you." ((how old?))

[girl #1 (Master)] (Branwyn and Indigo find a dead horse inside a stall there)

Branwyn (Lisa) goes to check out barn with Indigo

[girl #1 (Master)] (long dead, skeletonized )

[girl #1 (Master)] she cautiously lowers the pitchfork but keeps it in her hand

[girl #1 (Master)] (see seems to be about 12 or so)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Are your parents here?"

[girl #1 (Master)] shakes her head

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Have you been alone here for long?"

[girl #1 (Master)] shurgs

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Did something attack the farm?"

[girl #1 (Master)] nods reluctantly, looking around again like she is scared

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Can you tell me what it was?"

[girl #1 (Master)] she shivers

[girl #1 (Master)] hesitantly mutters, The Mist

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Vampires?"

[girl #1 (Master)] looks scared

[girl #1 (Master)] shivers but shrugs as if unsure

[girl #1 (Master)] not know what it is

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I see. Do you know the area much?"

[girl #1 (Master)] shakes her head

[girl #1 (Master)] just sold here she says softly

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "You were sold?"

[girl #1 (Master)] winces and nods

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "So, you belong to someone? Can you tell me who bought you?"

[girl #1 (Master)] dead she whispers

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "You mean he is dead now, or you were sold to a dead person?"

[girl #1 (Master)] nods dead now

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I see. Then you are free. Have you had any food recently?"

[girl #1 (Master)] shakes her head then nods

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "You are not free?"

[girl #1 (Master)] stay here

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Why?"

[girl #1 (Master)] stay safe

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Surely there must be a safer place than this."

[girl #1 (Master)] belong here,

[girl #1 (Master)] ?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well.... I guess we will let you be then. Is there anything you can tell us about the area?"

[girl #1 (Master)] shakes head, I hide when I hear people near

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Okay. So who is feeding you?"

[girl #1 (Master)] me

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] everyone can make an alertness check

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] dont have it

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] you hear a high pitched cry from the ravine behind the house

[Master] the girl startles

[girl #1 (Master)] that sounds like my sister!@

[girl #1 (Master)] she panics and starts to try to puch out the door past Llath

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well... lets go check."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::heads that way::

[voice (Master)] HELP

[voice (Master)] HELP

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::follows::

Branwyn (Lisa) runs out of the barn at the cry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'04".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Branwyn moved 26'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'04".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 38'09".

[Master] you do not see anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 26'10".

[Master (to GM only)] voice moved 7'09".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 26'06".

[Master] there is the edge of a ravine behind the outhouse there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 31'00".

[Master] the cry seems to have come from down there,

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 104'05".

[Master] but was cut off

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 35'09".

[Master] girl #1 moved 8'07".

[Master] girl #1 moved 109'10".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] those are the best cries for help....

[girl #1 (Master)] jamie

[girl #1 (Master)] jamie

[girl #1 (Master)] in a panic looking out into the depths

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 27'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (jamie's crying?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((not any more))

[girl #1 (Master)] The girl is crying out Jamie

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[girl #1 (Master)] and sigh I should have picked a different name, yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - old Van Halen song)

[girl #1 (Master)] grins picked up on it too late

[girl #1 (Master)] hoffman does not see anything there

[girl #1 (Master)] (1d12) [1d12=12] 12

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 19'07".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (hear, smell?)

[girl #1 (Master)] but he is not surprised either

[Master (to GM only)] voice targets Hoffman. Distance: 7'02"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::peeks::

[Master (to GM only)] voice: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 11. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[girl #1 (Master)] AHHHWEWWW

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=3] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] voice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] girl #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=10] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] voice moved 2'08".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] moves towards party

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 117'11".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 60'01".

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=3] 1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[girl #1 (Master)] she can go now

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((oops, koorin does the same ;))

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 35'01".

Indigo (Lisa) runs to group to see what's going on

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I always seem to know where the action is)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can she see what's happening?)

[Master (to GM only)] No Name #3 moved 48'08".

[Master (to GM only)] No Name #3 moved 18'03".

[Master] she sees that Hoffman has been attacked by some sort of creature, a head came out and tired to BITE him

[Master] head looks like a lion almost but no mane

[Master] but the teeth are all wrong

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Master only)] did the girl sound happy or sad?

[Master (to JohnAA only)] which girl's voice?

Branwyn (Lisa) holds for now

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Llathandryll

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Master only)] the girl shaped girl

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] does the lion thing look like it is hostile?

[Master] very

[Master] two feet on the ledge there next to the girl, snarling and biting at Hoffman

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] oh... this lion thing is the source of the voice...

[Master (to JohnAA only)] she seemed to be running towards someone she knew, was running to aid them

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets voice. Distance: 11'00"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against voice: Bind: (50+(7*5)) 85 feet of rope do as I command for (7) 7 rounds

[Master] voice: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] tied up like a present

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 12 GOING: No Name #3

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (hit next, I don't think combat is over)

[Master] No Name #3 moved 51'09".

[Master] No Name #3 targets Hoffman. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] No Name #3 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] No Name #3: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -2. HITS Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] No Name #3 moved 1'01".

[Master] No Name #3 targets Indigo. Distance: 4'10"

[Master] No Name #3 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 1'04"

[Master] No Name #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Initiative changed from 12 to 11.

[Master] No Name #3: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] sigh

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] no bitey bitey

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes?)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Llathandryll

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: voice

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] did I get bit but no damage?

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 12.

[Master] no it was trying to hit Llath

[Master] and I double clicked and it was a mess

[Master] but I ended up missing everything

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] does no name look like voice?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] not that it changes what hoffman does, he graps the girp and runs

[Master] yes

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets girl #1. Distance: 0'11"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: unarmed: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 5. HITS girl #1 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: unarmed: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 6. HITS girl #1 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wow)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 50'00".

[Master] so waht is that John?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hit the child and run - I like it)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] grabbing the girl I assume

[Master] ok

[Master] sorry get it now

[Master] girl #1 moved 26'09".

[Master] girl #1 moved 20'02".

[Master] girl #1 targets Hoffman. Distance: 2'11"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] do I not need to hit her?

[Master] girl #1 moved 22'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that ruined everything)

[Master] chuckles no

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I have her wrapped in two arms

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 16 GOING: No Name #2

[Master (to GM only)] No Name #2 moved 15'11".

[Master (to GM only)] No Name #2 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 0'03"

[Master (to GM only)] No Name #2: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3. HITS Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] No Name #2: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=1,1,4] 6 added to: Llathandryll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ?

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: girl #1

[girl #1 (Master)] AHHHHHHHHHHH

[girl #1 (Master)] as she is being dragged away JAMIE@!!!!!

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] moving to action

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 56'09".

[Master] ROUND: 2

[girl #1 (Master)] anyone with something before we move on?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((dont think so))

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Koorin

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman can let go?

[girl #1 (Master)] yes

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 60'07".

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets No Name #3. Distance: 56'10"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=9] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES No Name #3 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Koorin cannot see them because of the outhouse

[Master] she can have that arrow back

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] k

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 59'11".

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'03".

[Lisa] Indigo targets No Name #3. Distance: 1'07"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS No Name #3 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: No Name #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=2] 9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES No Name #3 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] No Name #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets No Name #3. Distance: 23'05"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((gotta go in about 5 minutes))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against No Name #3: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=1,4,4,1,3] 18 damage!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: No Name #3

[Master] No Name #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-18) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] No Name #3 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] No Name #3 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 1'04"

[Master] No Name #3: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3. HITS Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] you can not leave untill you kill it

[Master] No Name #3: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=2,5,6] 13 added to: Llathandryll

[Master] No Name #3: Attack: Kick: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 0. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] No Name #3: Attack: Kick: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] No Name #3: Damage v SM: Kick: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Indigo

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (or die?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I tied up one of them :-P))

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-13) - Dying

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Llathandryll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] welp, guess I am out of the fight anyway...

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sorry)

[JohnAA] Hoffman no longer targets girl #1.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((let me know if I survived next week ;) ))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((laters!))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I'll be back

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 39'07".

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Nov 23 21:57:57 EST 2012

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets No Name #3. Distance: 0'03"

[JohnAA] Hoffman no longer targets No Name #3.

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets No Name #3. Distance: 0'03"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=12] 1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS No Name #3 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=9] 4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS No Name #3 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=8] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES No Name #3 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: No Name #3

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: No Name #3

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: No Name #2

[Master] No Name #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-15) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Llathandryll follows No Name #2.

[Master] No Name #2 and Llathandryll moved 43'01".

[Master] anbd JUMPS down into the ravine with Llath in its jaws

[Master] starting to run away

[Master] No Name #2 and Llathandryll moved 85'11".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: girl #1

[Master] girl #1 moved 40'05".

[Master] SLAMS door behind her

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 59'11".

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Koorin

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 18'03".

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he has short legs so will stay and kill this thing)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS No Name #3 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: No Name #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS No Name #3 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: No Name #3

[Master] No Name #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-17) - Dying

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES No Name #3 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs and takes off running after Llath

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] wait

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (movement adjustment for terrain?)

[Master] you can run along the flatish ground here at full movement but it is a 15 to 20 foot drop into the ravine

[Master] you will either need to pause and climb down or take damage if you try to jump down

[Master] you can talk john

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay - will take damage)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] turn me into spmething that can fly and I will save Llath

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry can't do that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you need the unconscious mage for that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but did remind me that I can dimension door myself down there with no damage)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (god speed)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (and as far as possible)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (much better than rolling down rocky hill)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can still do that Bob?)

[Master] you can Dimension Door out as far as you want to go/range of spell

[Master] you will have to guess how far up or down to be when you come out the other side

[Master] but you can go anywhere you wish within range

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I see them?)

[Master] no

[Master] you are guessing how far along the ravine to place your self

[Master] if you want to be down there, or on the upper rim instead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he's going to bleed out eventually so I will need to be down there)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay toss me down the ravine in the direction I saw them headed)

[Master] how far along ?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is the scale right where they are now?)

[Master] yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (do you remember Geomotry?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so toss me 200 feet down and I should be below them)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I suck at math)

[Master] ok

[Master] Llathandryll and No Name #2 moved 215'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 79'03".

[Master] Llathandryll and No Name #2 moved 44'10".

[Master] Hoffman moved 113'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Dimension Door: I can teleport up to (30*9) 270 yards away.

[Master] OK so where Hoffman is now is where Indigo would be

[Master] and Branwyn is that much farther along the ravine

[Master] when she comes out

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what happened to Indigo?)

[Master] then she turns around to see the creature galloping along towards her

[Master] Indigo is fine

[Master] he is our anchor point

[Master] hoffman and indigo were both at the dead one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: No Name #3

[Master] I moved hoffman so you could see the scale

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I understand)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] "Kill that one" and starts down the revine

[Master] jumping down or climbing down?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 39'02".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] jumping

[Master] ok

[Master] you take (2d6) [2d6=5,5] 10 points of damage unless you have tumbling

[Master] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] not this character

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: No Name #2

[Master] and you scramble to your feet and can move about 20 more feet closer so right about where you are on the map right now

[Master] No Name #2 and Llathandryll moved 132'08".

[Master] No Name #2 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'07"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 20'00".

[Master] it is tryign to just bull rush Branwyn and go on right on by her

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is he surprised?)

[Master] good point

[Master] (1d12) [1d12=10] 10

[Master] no

[Indigo (Lisa)] (had to try)

[Master] Branwyn does not have any real action here except to fall in front of it to try and make it stumble

[Master] or to let it go on by and then chase after it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are at bottom of ravine now?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (my movement is same as his if I run?)

[Master] no because you cast this round

[Master] you can sort of throw your self in its way

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I meant next round - he moved a lot this round)

[Master] or you can stay on your feet to give chase next round when you can move

[Master] you can guess that it moves at least one and a half times as fast as you can

[Master] it still has movement left

[Indigo (Lisa)] (screw it - let's tackle him)

[Master] this is a quick decision on your part as it attempts to run on by

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] tough mage

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (roll?)

[Master] make a to hit roll on it

[Master] if you suceed it has to save to not get entangled

[Lisa] Branwyn targets No Name #2. Distance: 0'07"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -1. HITS No Name #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] part 1

[Master] laughs

[Master] she is crazy

[Master] but effective

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yay)

[Master] No Name #2: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] half effective

[Master] ok so it stays on its feet but has to stop there to try and go around you

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: girl #1

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but if you were bleeding out and dragged off by some mutant creature - wouldn't you like to have me around?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 28'11".

[Master] chuckles they want to have you around no matter what

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] what I miss, um...

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Koorin

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] kill that that thing

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Lisa] Indigo targets No Name #3. Distance: 1'07"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=12] -1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS No Name #3 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] can just kill it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: No Name #3

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] #2

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] #3 is dead

[Master] No Name #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-5) - Dying

[Master] No Name #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -18 (-10) - Dead

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I though it was

[Lisa] Indigo targets voice. Distance: 5'00"

[Master] voice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (-10) - Lightly Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] now it really is

[Master] voice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -10 (-52) - Dead

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS voice (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: No Name #3

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] voice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-2) - Dead

[Master] No Name #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -26 (-8) - Dead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so what is Branwyn's status?)

[Master] on the ground right there in front of it

[Master] she can do anything she wants

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (can she fly? no)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - let's start doing some damage)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (can she raise the dead, no)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against No Name #2: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=1,1,4,1,3] 15 damage!

[Master] grins, maybe she does not want to do those things

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Hoffman

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] No Name #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-15) - Moderately Wounded

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] full run of 30

[Master] Hoffman moved 144'08".

[Master] Hoffman targets No Name #2. Distance: 3'00"

[Master] what weapon?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I thought I could not attack?

[Master] depends on the weapon you are using

[Master] but normally no

[Master] but you are in base to base with it now

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] how is llath being held?

[Master] so you can try to keep up with it if it tries to run again

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] That was plan A

[Master] his arm is crunched in its mouth

[Master] dragging him along

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: No Name #2

[Master] No Name #2: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=4,1,5] 10 added to: Llathandryll

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-10) - Dead

[Master] No Name #2 and Llathandryll moved 23'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he couldn't drop him after I zapped him?)

[Master] it tries to jump up the wall of the ravine dragging Llath

[Master] Hoffman gets an attack on it as it tries to get away

[Master] one attack

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Can I jump on him as an attack?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (it)

[Master] yes,

[Master] 1-4 you snag it 5 or 6 you snag Llath

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: unarmed: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 13. MISSES No Name #2 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] that is always a miss

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Master] No Name #2 and Llathandryll moved 43'07".

[Master] so it scrambles up the side of the ravine

[Master] dragging Llath's obviously dead body along with it

[Master] but does not get too far after making it up

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: girl #1

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is really bad)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (we just lost half our army)

[Master] this is taking place about 175 feet or so west of the outhouse

[Master] so just off the edge of the map

[Master] but Qui can see them out there in the near distance

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel targets No Name #2. Distance: 96'09"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel casts a spell against No Name #2: Faerie Fire: I outline several creatures in magical light for (4*4) 16 rounds.

[Master] is there a save for that?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] 80 yd range

[Master] ok

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] no

[Master] ok

[Master] so now the two of them are outlined in faerie fire

[Master] much easier to see them

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does that freak him out a bit?)

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] we will see when it is his turn

[Master] so Foto?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] looking for spell, not knowing he could not see them

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'02".

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Master] he can see them

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets No Name #2. Distance: 99'01"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets No Name #2.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets No Name #2. Distance: 99'01"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against No Name #2: Light - Priest: I create a 20' radius globe of light which lights the way for (6+4) 10 turns.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] trying to blind

[Master] ok

[Master] No Name #2: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] Indigo moved 109'03".

[Master] so that is where Indigo is in relation to the group that ran down the ravine

[Master] Indigo can now see the creature well lit up out there

Indigo (Lisa) runs as far as he can to catch up

[Master] Indigo's movement is 9 right?

[Master] so running is double

[Master] sprinting is triple

[Master] so can go 270 feet max in one round

[Master] Indigo moved 226'00".

[Master] Indigo targets No Name #2. Distance: 3'10"

[Master] but no attacks obviously

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thanks)

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Bran and Hoffman are correct with reguards to spacing

[Master] regards

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and can see to cast?)

[Master] only one out of alignment is Qui and Foto

[Master] and no

[Master] Hoffman and Bran are down in the ravine still

[Master] he is up on the surface again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - climb up)

[Master] Branwyn moved 32'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thank you)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] climbs up sad ad carfully

[Master] Hoffman moved 36'08".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: No Name #2

[Master] growls and drops Llath's body

[Master] lashes out with its hooves around it

[Master] No Name #2 targets Indigo. Distance: 3'10"

[Master] No Name #2: Attack: Kick: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 5. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] No Name #2: Attack: Kick: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 5. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] misses both Indigo and Llath's body

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: girl #1

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] full move closer, not running

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 64'07".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 62'02".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] he was not that close remember

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ok

[Master] Ok so now Qui is actually there on the map the distance to the melee is correct for him

[Master] but not for foto yet

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] he does sam

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] e

[Master] ok

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (silent e is a ninja)

[Master] so he is correct now where he is

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=18] -7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS No Name #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: No Name #2

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=9] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS No Name #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: No Name #2

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] No Name #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against No Name #2: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=4,2,2,4,3] 20 damage!

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] No Name #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-20) - Massively Wounded

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 25'02".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=19] -4 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS No Name #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=6] 9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES No Name #2 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: No Name #2

[Master] No Name #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-7) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: No Name #2

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] it colapses there

[Master] Indigo finishes him off

[Master] No Name #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-12) - Dead

[Master] Llathandryll moved 1'11".

[Lisa] Branwyn moved 22'06".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks down at Llath's body

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::falls to knees::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We were too late.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 87'06".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 92'01".

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 585. Next level in 87114.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 585. Next level in 20045.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 293. Next level in 1015.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 293. Next level in 5363.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 293. Level-up!

[Master] Indigo XP award: 293. Next level in 10517.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 585. Level-up!

[Master] wry grin

[Master] that is a bit ironic

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] it's all my falt

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] it's all my falt

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How is it your fault? We thought it was a girl screaming for help.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I ... I...

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel, Indigo, Hoffman, Brother Fotopoulos, No Name #2, Branwyn and Llathandryll moved 92'08".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] should have been able to save ...

[Master] Koorin moved 40'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't know what Llath wanted to be done. We will have to talk to Koorin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We tried Hoffman.

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::says a small prayer::

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ... would have wanted to live...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps the girl will let us stay with her tonight.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can rest and figure out what our next steps will be.

[Master] she is not charmed anymore

[Master] neither is the cat

[Master] but the cat just goes off into the country side to terrorize people

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I know but she hasn't lost her memory)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (good thing the others were dismissed)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (as cats are wont to do)

[Master] chuckles on both accounts

[Master] and yes to Lisa about not losing memory and you were nice to her

[Master] girl #1 moved 5'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so continue next week?)

[Master] is up to you two

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it is 11 for you both)

[JohnAA] I am calling it a night

[JohnAA] have to get michael down

[Master] you know you are about 24 moes or so from the ghostwood domain now

[Master] night John

[Lisa] way past bedtime

[Master] miles

[Master] on the road you double your movement

[Lisa] and we would be carting a dead body to the castle of the undead

[Master] so instead of 18 you can move 36 miles

[Master] grins

[Master] there is that

[Lisa] could get awkward

[JohnAA] like blood in the water of sharks

[Master] here we brought you a present

[Master] happy birthday

[Lisa] sorry about all the teeth marks

[JohnAA] too much, this is Llath we are talking about

[Master] smile

[Master] I am confident that Marco will come up with something new and different

[JohnAA] going now, you can't stop me

[Master] just a case of figuring out how to incorporate it

[Lisa] I know - just bad that he got chewed up so much

[Master] night john

[Master] night lisa

[JohnAA] ttfn

[Lisa] goodnight all :)

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Nov 23 23:05:09 EST 2012

Lisa has left the game on Fri Nov 23 23:05:11 EST 2012


XP awarded