View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Nov1904

Nov 19 04

Fritz has joined the game

[DM] hey

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

Fritz is now controlling Ailea Morakenn

Jessica has joined the game

mikE has joined the game

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] I am away from the keyboard.

[Laptop Player] This is set for the various players

[Laptop Player] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ailea Morakenn modified: Magic Item Summary - ADDED: Ring of Tongues, , .

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ailea Morakenn modified: Wealth - ADDED: 36,000 gp, , .

[Laptop Player] I am back at the keyboard.

[Laptop Player] John, Lorie, Sean and Mike are here,

[Laptop Player] we need to move a piece of furniture upstairs,

[Laptop Player] and when Marco and Jess are here we will get started

[Laptop Player] Dinner cooking downstairs so that is not an issue tonight either

[Laptop Player] I am away from the keyboard.

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Laptop Player] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ailea Morakenn modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Undead Lore, , , . ADDED: , , , .

[Laptop Player] Evening Fritz

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Evening Laptop Player

[Laptop Player] it's me :o)

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] hello me

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I am guessing Lorie :8)

[Laptop Player] good guess

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] How was your trip?

[Laptop Player] long ... 3 hour delay

[Laptop Player] no apology

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ouch!!!

[Laptop Player] yup it was going around ...

[Laptop Player] Bob had one

[Laptop Player] was on the plane w/ ppl who had 4 hrs

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] That is why I prefer teleportation to plane flight. Much faster. Less delays

[Laptop Player] agreed

[Laptop Player] be right back, need to check Pasta that I made for dinner

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] So you left Paul with the Chitlin's !!! All alone.

[Laptop Player] Also having cake for Marco's birthday tonight... Red Velvet Cake

[Laptop Player] :: nods :: I did... it was VERY hard, but I will enjoy this nice anniversary gift

[Laptop Player] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] John says "What's Happen?"

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Nada Did you fill him in that Reign was dead?

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] that is actually John talking

[DM] he is here tonight also

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] No

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Oh Hi John. Reign is Dead. bye bye, toast....well more like lava soup

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ailea Morakenn modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - CHANGED: Riding Land Based -- Slots: 1 (null), CHANGED: Riding Land Based -- Attribute: W (null), CHANGED: Riding Land Based -- Modifier: +3 (null). CHANGED: Undead Lore -- Slots: 2 (), CHANGED: Undead Lore -- Attribute: I (), CHANGED: Undead Lore -- Modifier: -1 (). DELETED: , , , . ADDED: Dancing, 1, D, +0. ADDED: Tumbling, 2, D, +0. ADDED: Herbalism, 2, I, -2. ADDED: Omen Reading, 2, W, -2. ADDED: Fire-building, 1, W, . ADDED: Common, 1, I, +0.

[mikE] Sorry. Was it a vallient effort ?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Well he was searching to save Laila, fell into a whirlpool with Motubo who was getting sucked in, Rather than saving himself he tried to save Motubo and they both died.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] blame it on Brian

[DM] he is the one who showed up late

[DM] and did not defend her in time

[DM] so she ends up being captures

[mikE] That is no escuse

[DM] catpurted

[mikE] That's how the game goes when people don't show

[mikE] At least you tried

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] yes I tried.

[Fritz (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ailea Morakenn modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - CHANGED: Fire-building -- Modifier: -1 ().

[mikE] How is your new Char comming along?

[Fritz] He was done long ago except for what Reign's final XP would be when he died/retired. I had hoped it would have been higher. I have to get rid of some magic items he had purchased and I will be done.

[Fritz] I know what I want to get rid of so it wont take but 5-10 minutes of work/time

[Fritz] He is already loaded onto Klooge

[Fritz] I have the program at home so bob just has to load a character icon and I can import it from my computer

[mikE] cool

[mikE] Let me guess Wizzard?

[mikE] like char

[Fritz] Definately NOT a palidin or monster like Reign I promise you that much.

[Fritz] He is definitely not a front line type of person

[mikE] As long as she is entertaining

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Fritz] He and well I think I will stay away from entertaining and try and be more sedate and quiet

[mikE] It's hard, trust me I've tried

[Fritz] more of a follower less of a leader

[Fritz] Oh I can play any type. I like roleplaying and I can do it. but if I have an up front character I can't put him in the back

[Fritz] That was my trouble with Reign

[Fritz] This guy will be a behind the scenes player, trust me.

Client has joined the game

[Fritz] Less so than Ailea for sure, but still behind the scenes

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Client] hello

[mikE] d and you get into it, it's hard not to be that char

[mikE] hello client

[Client] i am client

[Grug] that's better

[mikE] you look good

[Grug] yay!! I connected!

[Grug] is it ok for me to double click on my icon?

[mikE] for the moment

[mikE] don't ask me I have not played in a while

[mikE] just don't click on mine

[Grug] oh yeah, how was your vacation?

[mikE] Bob says go for it

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

[mikE] What Vacation, taking care of kids is work

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] not who you think at the keyboard Brian

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] I am away from the keyboard.

Grug has left the game

Grug has joined the game

[Grug] that did not work

[mikE] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] Well at least your back

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

[Grug] hmmm...

[Fritz] hiya brian

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Riding Land Based check: (d20) [14] 14

[Fritz] PROBABLY FAILS against (w+3) -1

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Undead Lore check: (d20) [12] 12

[Fritz] PROBABLY FAILS against (i-1) -1

[Fritz (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ailea Morakenn modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - CHANGED: Riding Land Based -- Attribute: $W (W), CHANGED: Undead Lore -- Attribute: $I (I), CHANGED: Dancing -- Attribute: $D (D), CHANGED: Tumbling -- Attribute: $D (D), CHANGED: Herbalism -- Attribute: $I (I), CHANGED: Omen Reading -- Attribute: $W (W), CHANGED: Fire-building -- Attribute: $W (W), CHANGED: Common -- Attribute: $I (I),

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Riding Land Based check: (d20) [1] 1

[Fritz] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17+3) [17+3] 20!!!

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Undead Lore check: (d20) [5] 5

[Fritz] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (15-1) [15-1] 14!!!

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Dancing check: (d20) [15] 15

[Fritz] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (16+0) [16+0] 16!!!

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Tumbling check: (d20) [1] 1

[Fritz] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (16+0) [16+0] 16!!!

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Herbalism check: (d20) [10] 10

[Fritz] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (15-2) [15-2] 13!!!

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Omen Reading check: (d20) [4] 4

[Fritz] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17-2) [17-2] 15!!!

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn: Fire-building check: (d20) [7] 7

[Fritz] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17-1) [17-1] 16!!!

[Grug] hey fritz

[Fritz] 8*)

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] so

[DM] Sean and Marco are setting up thier computers

Sean has joined the game

[Fritz] Oh I figured out how to get the DC check out of the program. I will send it to you and send it to Kevin this week end Bob.

[DM] col

[DM] thanks

[Fritz] I printed the def files and read over them this past week.

[Laptop Player] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] all sorts of fun

[Fritz] NOT 8*)

[DM] getting things straigtened out here

[Laptop Player] hey from Jess

[Fritz] Each one is about 20 pages. Oh and Heydy hi to jess

[DM] ouch

[Laptop Player] since i dont have an idenity, i'm sharing a laptop with Lorie

mikE is receiving the map...

mikE has received the map.

[Fritz] Oh by the way does Marco or anyone have a zipped file of the wizard spell books? I can't seem to find my fourth one.

Laptop Player is receiving the map...

Laptop Player has received the map.

[mikE] look for it on kazaa

[Fritz] Kazaa?

[Laptop Player] Fritz, we have taken a survey here and discovered that none of collectively can provide you with the requested materials

[mikE] file sharing program. it's mainly got 3 ed on it, but som adnd stuff

[Fritz] Is that www.kazaa.com?

[Laptop Player] yes...

[Grug] i have volume four

[Laptop Player] or you can try Bear Share

[Laptop Player] Oh ! Hi Brian!!!

[mikE] don't know off hand. google it, and if there's a kazaa.com, that's probably it

[Laptop Player] ;O)

[Grug] hey

[Laptop Player] hi Brian(this is Jess)

[Grug] go on aim and i will send it to you

[Grug] oh hi Jess

[Laptop Player] Lorie and i are sharing the extra computer

[Grug] either that or you can download it from my ftp site

[Grug] fritz are you there?

[Fritz] yes. cool I will open AIM thanks

[Fritz] Bob I just updated Ailea's proficiencies. nothing dramatic or special as you will note.

[DM] got it

[Fritz] i was working on a way to make crits for character who have it at numbers less than 20 as Reign did but I will put that on the back burner (ouch) so to speak for the time being.

[DM] smile,

[DM] steamed and roasted

[Fritz] Consider him broiled.

[DM] debating here trying to get me to reveal Laila's fate

[DM] so

[DM] Jessica knows what

[Fritz] Don't do it!!!!!

[DM] how likely do you think it is I am going to

[Laptop Player] i want to know if she's alive or dead

[Laptop Player] i promise not to tell

[Grug] fritz, check aim

[Fritz] Got it coming in now. Thanks Brian.

[Laptop Player] you can take me aside, tell me what i need to know, and chances are i'll forget it way before it's relevant

[Grug] damn, are you on dialup?

[Fritz] No DSL

[DM] she has been captured, and the rest of the group needs to be creative in dealing with the issue

[Laptop Player] we know that much Bob

[Fritz] Probably because of Klooge

[DM] so

[DM] everyone here

BiBo!!! has joined the game

[DM] and trying to move along now

[Fritz] Bob are you going to implement the water combat modifiers today?

[DM] yes

BiBo!!! is receiving the map...

BiBo!!! has received the map.

[Grug] i still dont have the map

[DM] go ahead and take it

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

[Fritz] Happy birthday Bibo

[BiBo!!!] thanks :)

[DM] so

[DM] transcribing here

[BiBo!!!] so, laila was eaten by sahuigan

[DM] the group is in this cavern

[Laptop Player] no!

[BiBo!!!] sorry, I meant weresharks

[mikE] let's have a moment of silence

[mikE] and now, moving on.

[DM] olmes Oakham,

[DM] is there

[DM] you need to decide what is happening

[Laptop Player] non it THOUGHT it was a shark, in reality, it was just a manatee that didn't know better ;)

[DM] Brian, you are getting these chats?

Grug has left the game

Grug has joined the game

[Grug] i still can't get the map

[Fritz] send him the file bob and see if that helps him

[DM] your connection sucks Brian

[DM] it was just chugging alon

[DM] but here you go

[DM] sending

[DM] slow

[DM] and you should have the map now Brian

[DM] so is there any questions anyone has left here?

[Fritz] yes what is going on who is this what has happened?

[Laptop Player] yes, i want to know what is happening to my character

[Grug] what the hell happened last week?

[BiBo!!!] this is the same guy from last week

[Laptop Player] it's is seriously unfair that even i dont know what's going on with her

[BiBo!!!] okay, last week recap:

[mikE] well, i'm waiting for lorie to make an executive decision.

[mikE] do we stay or do we go now?

[BiBo!!!] grug comes back, says laila got captured

[mikE] if we stay there will be trouble. if we go there will be doub.e

[mikE] so she's got to let us know.

[mikE] do we stay or do we go.

[BiBo!!!] reign turns into a sahuigan or shark I don't remember which, tracks her down by scent

[BiBo!!!] he gets sucked down a whirlpool

[BiBo!!!] along with motobobo

[DM] then

[BiBo!!!] motobobo's buddy comes back and says that happened

[BiBo!!!] so we don't go that way

[BiBo!!!] but keep looking for laila

[BiBo!!!] we find an ex prisoner

[BiBo!!!] talking to him now

[BiBo!!!] he has a rusty spear

[BiBo!!!] go him

[BiBo!!!] and that's about it

[DM] so

[mikE] a needle pulling thread

[DM] any ideas about searching for Laila?

[mikE] we can make a nice little monument.

[DM] anywhere on the map to look still?

[DM] any help you want to go get?

[DM] etc.

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] something small, not to much. i'm thinking simple and elegent.

[Fritz] What is this about Lorie deciding what to do?

[Grug] great, ask us if we want anything, then leave

[BiBo!!!] well, more like lorie's here and we haven't decided anything yet. someone's gotta do it

[Fritz] That seems separate from looking for jess' character?

[BiBo!!!] no

[mikE] well, she's got the key. so we go where she goes.

[BiBo!!!] it's all the same, we just wondering what to do, though more just talkin stuffs

[Fritz] gotcha

[Fritz] ok Lorie what are we doing?

[Laptop Player] Well, since the two characters that were here on this mission to retreive an amulet have now died... what's the vested interest for the party to remain?

[Laptop Player] The missing character in question isn't a DragonSlayer.... her compatriots should retrieve her if there is an overwhelming need for her to be found

[Fritz] Well they were here for you and you are still alive so that is for you to decide

[Laptop Player] And? I guess you have an opinion in the matter. Go ahead and share...

[Grug] well since we are not dragonslayers, if we decide to stay and look for our companion, you and EL Fudge will have to get out of here by yourselves, you are the only dragonslayers here

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Reign was doing this quest for you. As he has perished it is your decision as to wether or not to continue the quest. If it is your wish I will helpyou continue it for him as I was his ward and he was always kind and generous towards me

[Laptop Player] No proiblem... I can be home in a second. What KYLIA is looking for is a reason to stay here in water getting pruny

[Laptop Player] :O)

[Grug] no reason, you can go

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I will honor his memory and kindness by following you on this quest

[Laptop Player] Kylia is no longer interested in the pursuits of the dead... the amulet is best left unfound if it lead to so many deaths

[Laptop Player] However, at this time, I will be returning to my keep.

[Laptop Player] ::SNAP::

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] As to staying here and continuing to get wet, well I wasn't here for the promise to find the girl so If you leave i would appreciate a ride back home as well for myself and my companion

[Laptop Player] As it is against my better nature to leave people stranded... I will send someone in my place

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] But then again dont you need to return this ship to that elf you borrowed it from or at least tell the captain he can return?

[Laptop Player] I need to convene a meeting with Paul post haste to discuss matters sensitive to the land.

[BiBo!!!] well this'll just add another to elfag's cursed ship total

[Laptop Player] As for the Boat, the owner of the boat is an elf of some repute. I'm certain his valet would be most content to retreive it and navigate home

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] the captain and the navigator are both there, it can make it home

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Should we not at least go back to the ship and notify him is my question? That seems to me to be the proper thing to do

[Laptop Player] i seriously dont think the boat is an issue right now

[Laptop Player] what is an issue is what is happening from here

[Laptop Player] are you going to rescue Laila and continue searching Lychelle, or are you going to to sit here with your thumbs up your asses?

[DM] tsk tsk

[Fritz] I am roleplaying as ailea. I am not speaking as reign since he isn't here to give a voice. realize if he was here he would be searching for you right and left.

[Laptop Player] or are you going to continue on

[DM] everything is in character we know

[Laptop Player] i know who you are Fritz

[Grug] so what does this guy we found have to say?

[Laptop Player] i am out of character since i dont know where Laila is to chat as her

[Grug] who is he?

[BiBo!!!] I told you who he was

[Fritz] I am curious as how someone that has been eaten by weresahuigan have anything to say 8*)

[BiBo!!!] ex prisoner

[DM] he was part of LYshells group

[DM] he was dragged down here as a prisinor

[DM] he escaped

[DM] and wants to stay free

[DM] he said he would not go after the sea devils

[Fritz] What about E.L fudge and the 3 feathers and grug?

[Laptop Player] we dont know she's dead, and i am chatting as Jess, not Laila

[DM] he told you that the sea devils are looking for The Stone that Abides

[Fritz] What is that that is news to me?

[Laptop Player] BOB, I am using the gem, can we scry for Laila... if we cannot find her in the next 30 minutes, we may need to consider the worst

[DM] condiering

[DM] considering

[Fritz] Freudian slip bob

[Fritz] conDIEring

[Grug] i got it

[Laptop Player] Okay, we have gone as far south as we can... Elf people... can we search for hidden doors or thieves, secret entrances?

[Laptop Player] If there is nothing further here, let's move on... I will go with the parties wishes for the moment and remain.

Sean is receiving the map...

Sean has received the map.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Actually that is not true

[BiBo!!!] question: is genie still with us?

[DM] no Laroosh left

[BiBo!!!] k

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] We stopped at the room with the chasm in it and there was still some places further beyond that to go. There was the posts there so it is possible she was taken past that area

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) tear lost in the salt water that drips from her hair

[mikE] yes, well this guy told us that the girl was taken down there.

[Grug] which direction was she taken?

[mikE] down that chasm.

[BiBo!!!] we don't know

BiBo!!! is now controlling Alastair

[Grug] we know what direction they headed off in

[Grug] what was it?

[Laptop Player] Kylia says we can observe a moment of silence for Reign

[mikE] down the chasm, brian.

[Grug] what chasm?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] se corner of the map

[Grug] i see no chasm

[Grug] i see a lot of black

[mikE] reload the map

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Area 31 grug

[Grug] again, i will say that i can not see it

[Grug] how many fucking times do i have to repeat myself?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] just to the right of where we are

[Grug] I CAN'T FUCKING SEE IT!!! THAT AREA IS ALL FUCKING BLACK TO ME

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] right of us is area 27, then area 31, then the decription I gave you

[mikE] like i said, brian.

[mikE] reload the map.

[DM] hold then

[DM] Brian,

[Grug] i can't. when i load the map, it freezes me

[DM] do you have a light radius on your character?

[DM] then you can just "wave" your chararacter around

[DM] to show the areas that you have already explored

[DM] feel free to set it to 60 feet

Grug is now controlling Grug

[Grug] i can't move grug

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ailea Morakenn modified: Misc. Attributes - Light Radius:: CHANGED: 30.0 (0.0).

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Is continual light 30 or 60 foot radius?

[Grug] and where would I find a light radius?

[DM] on yoru character shee

[DM] front page

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] let me do it for you brian stop controlling your character and relaeas you character sheet

[Sean] *:)

Grug is no longer controllingGrug

[Sean] *:-)

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Grug modified: Misc. Attributes -

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Take it it is done

Grug is now controlling Grug

[Grug] i still cant move him

[DM] Grug's control of Grug has been revoked.

[DM] ok

[DM] try now Brian

Grug is now controlling Grug

[Grug] nothing

[DM] did you try moving before controling?

[Grug] yes

[DM] when you closed out of Klooge Brian, did you shut it down totally

[DM] and then bring it up?

[DM] or did you just log back in again?

[Grug] i closed klooge down completely

[DM] looking up something, they will help you Brian

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sean] So Brian, what can or can't you do?

[Sean] Can you zoom i on the map?

[Grug] i can jump up and down on one leg

[Sean] okay, cool!

[Grug] yes i can zoom

[Grug] i can move the map around

[Sean] Can you uncontrol Grug?

[Grug] it says i'm controlling him

[Sean] Can you uncontrol him?

[Grug] yes

[Laptop Player] Brian, we are uncertain how to help... everyone at the table has tried to move Grug without success...

Grug is no longer controllingGrug

[Sean] Okay, I can now move grug.

[Sean] Can you move hm now?

[Grug] no

[Grug] and you did not move him

[Grug] he's still where he wa

[Grug] was

[Sean] um ... yes I did. I think it's your version of kLoOge

[Sean] Did you see him move?

[Grug] 2.6.0 build 1026

[Grug] no i did not see him move

[Sean] okay ... everybody else saw him move.

[Sean] asking Frtiz now

[Grug] ok, i will be back

[Sean] It might be your concection or copy of kLoOge

Grug has left the game

Laptop Player somewhere thinking she wants to be rescued, hoping the rest of the group even knows what happened to her

Grug has joined the game

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] we see that Brian has fixed his issues

[Grug] ok, i can see the pussy chasm

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there you go

[Fritz] Ehemmmm Brian...ehemmmm

[Grug] that was grug talking, not me

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] well yes, now that is where (hehehehe) they most likely took Laila is my guess at this time since we haven't checked there yet

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] So we should search there for her or in that area at least

[Sean] Lorie took the deal

[Sean] we're doomed.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] ?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there are about 3 areas that we can go, but yes the chasm is the most likely, the issue is how we navigate it

[Grug] was the whirlpool inside the chasm

[DM] no to Brian

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) shakes her head sadly

[DM] and Jess is communicating the info for the two of you

[Laptop Player] so after a couple of rounds, you see Wilson

[DM] from Lorie as she tells the group here what happened

[Laptop Player] he's with Laurant and Steven

[Laptop Player] the bad news....you need to leave quickly

[Laptop Player]

[Laptop Player] she can breathe

[Laptop Player] so they want her alive

[Laptop Player] the other news, Kylia said youd be interested

[Laptop Player] Lychelle....she's somewhere on an island writng on a wall

[Laptop Player] she's not here, and not in the direction they're taking Laila

[Laptop Player] i am paraphrasing, as i cant type as fast as Lorie is talking

[Grug] no one can type that fast

[Laptop Player] one last piece of info.....Kylia says that whi;e she's gone, Fudge is in charge

[Laptop Player] and if anyone else dies, dont come home

[DM] and by the way John is playing the part of Stephon

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] We are leaving is that what she said?

[Laptop Player] Lychelle is not in the same direction as Laila

[Laptop Player] well, since Laila and Lychelle are not here, in this cavern, yeah, you're leaving

[Laptop Player] and Fudge is in charge

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] What about the part of you need to leave right away? When did she leave and she just left us all here?

[DM] Wilson is introducing himslef

[DM] to the group

[Laptop Player] Kylia is gone, she sent three others in her stead

[Grug] so then where do we go?

[DM] having fun confusing Grug and Finglass

[Laptop Player] Wilson, Stephen, and Laurent

[Grug] yeah, hi, where do we go?

[Laptop Player] hang on, giving this to Lorie

[mikE] john says lorie hasn't had a chance to rant in a while.

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson) Oh! You must be Grug... eat any good elves lately :: laughter::

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] She just decided that since the people that started her quest died and that since all the rest of us were here on this quest for her are still here as well she just up and left us?

[Grug] yes. so where do we go?

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson) :: looks at Ailea:: So sorry for your loss... it's a real shame. Kylia just couldn't take the prunieness anymore... you know how grouchy she gets

[mikE] well, i don't see how we could possibly catch up to the sahuigan in their native environment.

[Grug] they will stop eventually

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) GASPS !!!

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson) Well... now then, shall we press on? So much to time, so little to see... :: pauses :: Wait, reverse that.

mikE has left the game

[DM] ok

[DM] so questions here?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] ::mutters:: She just left us?!!? We are all here on her account. My guardian died on a quest for her, my friend died on her quest, another is captured by Sea Devils on her quest....And she just up and leaves us all here???

[DM] to be sure,

[Grug] where do we go?

mikE has joined the game

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] ::mutters:: She just left us?!!? We are all here on her account. My guardian died on a quest for her, my friend died on her quest, another is captured by Sea Devils on her quest....And she just up and leaves us all here???

[Laptop Player] just a reminder, Fudge is in charge

[DM] smile

[DM] very good playing everyone

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) GASPS !!!

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) GASPS !!!

[DM] trying to come up with new ways

mikE is receiving the map...

mikE has received the map.

[Sean] After consideration I think we should go back and see if there's anything we can do from there.

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) SPUTTERS !!!

[Sean] from back at the keep.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] ::mutters:: She just left us?!!? We are all here on her account. My guardian died on a quest for her, my friend died on her quest, another is captured by Sea Devils on her quest....And she just up and leaves us all here???

Grug tells Ailea to shut up

[mikE] Well little girl, you can always stay here if you want.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there's nothing we can do here at this point, the best course of action is to go back

mikE is now controlling Finglass

[Sean] Well ... our high level magic user left, and sent back word that both Lachelle is not on this island, ad that Laila is headed out to the deep sea

[Sean] and that we should leave this area immediately.

[Sean] I'm no real high level magic user

[Grug] how long have we been down here, bob?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that's as much a plan as anything at this point, lets head back

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson) Yes, she was quite adamant about not wanting to return here...I tried to remind her of her duties to the Dragonslayers and EL Fudge... she showed me her pruny toes and starting that CHANTING

[DM] time under the caves is about 3 hours or so

[Grug] are we expecting high tide anytime soon?

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson) I am quite sorry that she only sent me and two clerics... but they can swim and have access to more "Water-oriented" spells that I do

[DM] (so much fun here, John running Stephon to try to convince Fudge to be able finish this)

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) GAWKS at Wilson and mutters "Pruny toes"

[DM] you do not know the tide times, but you did know that it takes between 4 to 8 hours

[DM] from high to low

[DM] and vice versa

[Sean] Okay, Wilson, take us home.

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) GAWKS at Wilson and mutters "Pruny toes"

[Grug] what about Olmes, does he know?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] WAIT !!!!!!!

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson) Yes, pruny toes. Quite unsightly. I've seen naked Fremlins more attractive. I think she has some disease

[Sean] Yes Ailea?

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) Starts to hyperventilate

[Sean] Okay, more the reason to go. Wilsom, take us home.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I need my pet, where is the dog

[Finglass (mikE)] EL, can we take this man with us and send him home?

[Sean] Wilson, take us home.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] where is my wolf

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson) In any case, she was a bit saddened by the loss of Reign, but you know... there aren't many she grieves for at length. And those she does, she never stops

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the wolf will be retrieved, don't worry

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Moradred

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Grieve

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Grieve

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I've got my mount there as well remember

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Mount

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Mount

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Stop

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Stop

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson) ... umm, Master Fudge... do you REALLY want to go home to Lady Kylia right now... with :: shoots a glance at the Paladin and Ailea:: them.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Laila fish food

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Laila fish food

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Laila fish food

[Laptop Player] Laila is NOT FISH FOOD

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Laila fish food

[Finglass (mikE)] will someone quiet that girl?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Laila fish food

[Laptop Player] someone needs to slap her

[Sean] Wilson, did Kayla say anything about what would happen if we didn't immediately leave?

Grug slaps her

[Fritz] you are fish food so shut up

[Laptop Player] i'm still here, Fritz, i, Jess, still have a voice

[Laptop Player] dont tell me to shut up, i'm just havin fun

[DM] careful not to confuse jess and Laila

[Laptop Player] i mean no harm

[DM] everyone is doing a good job

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I wasn't I was joking

[Laptop Player] i am not talking in character at all

[Fritz] I wasn't I was joking

[Grug] what the hell are we doing?

[Finglass (mikE)] going home.

[Grug] for the last ten minutes?

[Finglass (mikE)] fudge said we're going home with the dude.

[DM] need to ask fudge

[DM] wilson said you do not want to go

[DM] just revealed that only 6 people can leave,

[DM] wilson can only carry 6 people

[DM] so not everyone can go

[Fritz] Wilson follows Wilson.

[DM] lol

[DM] lol

[Fritz] Wilson follows Wilson.

[DM] Fudge say you go back, I will stay here

[DM] you go deal with Kylia

[DM] debating on everything here

[Fritz] Ok you guys tell us what you decide to do

[Grug] too much debating and not enough decision making

[DM] they are counting heads

[Grug] who just moved me back?

[DM] I did

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) agrees with Grug

[DM] to count better

[Laptop Player] there are decisions being made, we're just not typing

[Laptop Player] relax

[DM] they are trying to be sure that everyone is acconted for

[DM] before they start castingt

[Laptop Player] they're talking it out before it gets typed in

[Fritz] yea relax Grug, wait is someone feeding the fishes?

[DM] oh boy, about to hit the fan

[DM] here it goes

[Grug] so actual decisions HAVE been made? wow, thanks for filling us in here

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'll take the prisoner home, you guys can pick me and the animals up in a bit

[Fritz] Weee

[DM] well, they are trying Brian

[Laptop Player] Brian, all apologies here... It is my fault. Only one computer for the two of us to share.

[DM] 6 people and 4 computers

[Fritz] How iz ya gittin out?

[Sean] what with five people here, and two people on line, with lines flying by

[Sean] did anyone see *how many times* I said for Wilson to take us home?

[Fritz] flap flap

[Grug] all i've seen is bickering for the last ten minutes

[Laptop Player] I will take the blame on that one Brian. Okay, EL has asked to all go home. We are going home. Marco will go to the surface with the prisoner gent

[Fritz] bicker bicker makes lots of baskets or is that wicker?

[Laptop Player] The rest of the party (Ailea and Grug included) will go home and then we will return for Marco and monsters

[Grug] maybe its liquor

[Laptop Player] Any questions or concerns on this ?

Fritz agrees withGrug again

[Grug] yes

[Laptop Player] Go for it...

[Grug] what are we to do when we get where we are going?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Dimension Door: Bampf! (DC=(10+4) [10+4] 14)

[Sean] We'll deal with that when we get there

[Grug] what is the purpose of us leaving and going to this other place?

[Sean] Perhaps we can save Laila with access to the high Magic we'll have when we get to where we're going

[Grug] thank you

[Grug] ok

[Grug] lets go

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] laila isn't here, she's too far gone for us to get her without the aid of magic

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] she's not in the caves

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, staying in the caves is useless at this point

[Grug] yeah, yeah, yeah, i said let's go

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you're gone ;)

[Sean] SO LETS GO ALREADY!

[Sean] Are we there yet?

[Finglass (mikE)] we're gone.

[DM] and so poof

[DM] everyone is gone to RoadHaven

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm flying the prisoner back, and waiting with the animals for pickup

[Grug] where is roadhaven?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] kylia's keep

[Sean] Far far away from the ocean

[Grug] oh

[Fritz] The kingdom of FAr far away.

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson) Returns for Alastair and companions

[Fritz] Are we there yet ? "POP"

[DM] POP

[DM] everyone back at RoadHaven

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson) Hurry! We need to go quickly

[Grug] where?

[Fritz] Are we there yet ? "POP"

[Finglass (mikE)] bob already said we're there.

[Fritz] Why do you think it is called Far Far Away Donkey?

[Finglass (mikE)] we're all back at the keep now.

[Fritz] It is from the movie Shrek 2

[DM] ok

[DM] back

[DM] sorry about that

[DM] everyone ok>?

[DM] ok, shut down and restart

Laptop Player has joined the game

Fritz has joined the game

[Fritz] Can you read me now?

[DM] yes

[Laptop Player] hello?

[DM] the rest of them are logging back in

Sean has joined the game

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

Fritz is now controlling Ailea Morakenn

Grug has joined the game

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

[Fritz] Is it supposed to be all black bob?

[DM] just added in the shield for people to see

[DM] go ahead and reload if you wish

[Grug] I am away from the keyboard.

[Fritz] Think you will have to send it to me. It is all black

[Fritz] Brian said he gave John a bunch of 2nd edition stuff on CD will you ask him to check and see if he can find the 4th wizards spell compendium for me and send it to me?

[DM] john says he will send you what he has

[Fritz] Awesome. So are we doing anything else tonight?

[DM] nods

[DM] just got the map back

[DM] and served Marco and the rest Cake

[DM] getting ready to move along

[Fritz] Happy Birthday Marco

[DM] will be a few moments

Sean is receiving the map...

Sean has received the map.

BiBo!!! has joined the game

[Sean] Where's the light switch?

[DM] ok

[DM] so

mikE has joined the game

[DM] Fritz, Brian,

[DM] see this now?

[Fritz] yes

[Grug] I am back at the keyboard.

[Grug] yep?

[DM] Fudge right up in Kylias face

[Sean] Okay, is there anyway we can save Laila?

mikE is receiving the map...

mikE has received the map.

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) :: tries to take a deep breath and count to 10 as she sees the entire party in front of her::

[Finglass (mikE)] Stephen steps back

[Fritz] I WISH there was

[Finglass (mikE)] there was but then it changed

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) :: looking at EL:: Found the halfling already? Wow, that's fast. I should have left sooner if I would have known you had that ability :: pastes on a smile that quickly fades::

[Stephon (mikE)] I move behind Kylia

Fritz has left the game

Grug has left the game

adsl-065-013-140-236.sip.bna.bellsouth.net has joined the game

[Stephon (mikE)] I'm melting

[Fritz] ok what happened?

[DM] ok

Grug has joined the game

[DM] back everyone?

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] bad command or file name

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

[DM] hello?

[Fritz] hello

[Laptop Player] hi

[Stephon (mikE)] hello

[Grug] yeah

[Sean] I understand that you scried Laila and saw her being taken out to deep water.

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) Yes, I did... why are you here? Shouldn't you be there getting her? Hurry and go already!

Sean blinks

E. L. Fudge (Sean) blinks

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] can't we just teleport there, grab her, and teleport back?

Grug yawns

[Stephon (mikE)] Kylia, EL wants to borrow the gem

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) Sorry, I wish I had the ability... I would. Alas, I do not. That's why I told Wilson to have you go there quickly through the Waterfall ... out into the sea

Fritz WISHES she could do something as a lawful good cleric to help Laila at this time as she stands by Kylia's WELL

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Where?

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) WISHES she could do something as a lawful good cleric to help Laila at this time as she stands by Kylia's WELL

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::goes ow from the truck over his head::

[Grug] I really hope there is a reason for all of this

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] reason for what?

[Grug] why did Wilson not do what Kylia told him to do?

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) "WISHES" she could do something as a lawful good cleric to help Laila at this time as she stands by Kylia's "WELL"

[DM] actually Wilson did, he told Fudge what to do

[Stephon (mikE)] its all a mis communication

[DM] it is Fudge that is in charge afterall

[Grug] what about this waterfall?

[Stephon (mikE)] I am not sure Kylia wants to worry about it

[DM] the waterfall coivering teh caves

[DM] the way you came in

[Stephon (mikE)] EL must ask Kylia/Wilson if he can use the gem

[Grug] yes, why didn't he take us there if that is what he was told to do?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] ((is Kayla going to answer?))

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) Umm... you know the waterfall that we came through?

[Grug] yes, why didn't he take us there if that is what he was told to do?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Yes

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Um ... yes.

[Laptop Player]

[DM] everyone typing furoiusly

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Wilson came to us, told me I was in charge, and that you would like us to come home.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I made the executive decision to come back here to see if there was anything we could do

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Magic wise that is.

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) ::frowns:: I see I am still not able to delegate and dry off. Let us go to where the halfling is and get this done already. EL you did the wise thing in returning if Wilson didn't send the proper message. My apologies for that.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] that's okay.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] My concern is to get everyone in the party back alive.

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) I know none of you will let my hair dry otherwise.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Besides, you look stunning with wet hair.

[Stephon (mikE)] I'll dry it for you later

[Fritz] Bob time please as in how much has gone by for spells etc?

[DM] wilson came, about a turn went by, everyone in roadhaven,

[DM] now about 15 to 20 minutes/rounds

[Grug] so if Lori is controlling both Kylia and Wilson, why did he screw up the message to us??

[Fritz] And how long did it take to get Alastair and the animals?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] ((because Lorie is having fun))

[DM] within the 10 minutes

[Grug] well i'm not

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) Okay, we go to the fountain and scry for Laila's current position and how far it is from the island

[Grug] this has been a waste of my time tonight

[Grug] i thought the purpose of having Klooge was to USE it

[DM] we are

[DM] 6 players at teh table 4 computers

[DM] only so much can be typed in,

[Grug] i have been sitting around wondering what is going on while everyone at the table discusses grug's fate

[DM] they are trying to scribe over as much as they can

[Laptop Player] Wilson always screws up Kylia's messages, that's why he doesn't adventure much. Kylia sent him because she needed a break. He sent the wrong message, EL came back and now we are trying to go get Laila

[DM] and so

[DM] what are the current ideas

[Grug] does kylia have a time spell that can give me back the last two hours?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Scry for Laila's current position, teleport there, grab her and teleport back

[DM] scyring does show Laila being carried by the sea devils through an underwater crevasse, with a bag surrounding her head

[DM] (brian they are trying to keep you and Fritz up to speed, through here and IM)

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Can we teleport her here?

[DM] it appears that perhaps one or two of you could fit there

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Or do we need to teleport there, grab her and teleport back?

[Stephon (mikE)] yes

[Grug] to which?

[Stephon (mikE)] it might work beter if the person going looked like a Sea Devil

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) We need to physically go there, grab her and return. We cannot action through the pool

[Stephon (mikE)] or invisible

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] okay. How are they carrying her?

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) asks Wilson for a towel to dry off while the important people decide what Laila's fate will be and when it will be

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Um, Bob ... how are they carrying her?

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) She is being carrier, but is dragged.

[Laptop Player] (As WIlson) Motions for Ailea to go to the Inn for a towel.

[Stephon (mikE)] el can you cast invisiblity

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) realizes that the hospitality here is as rude as the hostess but says nothing and casts a cantrip to dry herself off

[Stephon (mikE)] 10

[Stephon (mikE)] 9

[Fritz] Ailea Morakenn targets Ailea Morakenn. Distance: 0'00"

[Stephon (mikE)] 8

[Stephon (mikE)] ...

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Cantrip: Just a little minor mystical power granted to me by the kind spirits (DC=(10+1) [10+1] 11)

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) Okay, so we can see her and that's she's being carried off. EL cannot cast invisibility. Other ideas?

[Grug] how many of them are there?

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) I saw only 2, but I assume there are probably closer to 6

[Grug] why do you assume that?

[Grug] just because this is bob's world?

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) Because I could see shadows of others

[Grug] ah

[Laptop Player] Sean has suggested that he could teleport Laila and the two I can see out of there and then we can battle them in an area favorable to us

[Grug] sounds good

[Laptop Player] (As Wilson)... umm... umm... ummm... Fiona can cast invisibility

[DM] looking at the particulars of each spell right now

[DM] to verify how this should work

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sounds good, since the elf seems to have volunteered, it's only fitting you should place it upon him

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) Other suggestions?

[DM] dimensional pool in Magica if you want to look also

[Laptop Player] FYI, Fiona is a mage that is one of Kylia's followers

[DM] they have confirmed that the pool and the return are possible,

[DM] now looking at how best and who best to go and come back

[Laptop Player] we are debating the pool... and the use of invisibility.... and teleportation

[DM] smal number of people

[DM] and then lots coming back

[DM] because everyone touching at the time comes back

[DM] including the sea devils,

[DM] willing or not

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Okay, I'm ready to go. Please make me invisible.

[DM] esentially blowing large holes through the modules

[Stephon (mikE)] the two feathers may not know this

[Stephon (mikE)] but Kylia does not like blood being split at Roadhaven

[Laptop Player] (As Fiona) Is everyone sure about this?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I'm sure.

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[DM] step it off

[Laptop Player] (As Fiona) Okay... you're a banana

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::holds casting::

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Is everyone ready?

[DM] pool focus

[DM] then

[Grug] yep

[DM] casting by Fiona

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] tell the rest of us exactly what happens when you guys are done.

[DM] and so

[DM] double checking spells

[Stephon (mikE)] checking to see if water breather is up

[DM] then we will step it all off at once

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] No problem I understand

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay, as a recap for anyone who doesn't understand

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the current plan is thus:

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] it is easier for you all to talk it out first

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fudge uses the pool to poof where laila is

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] he touches her and poofs back

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] presumably sahuigan will be back with her

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so we dispatch them when they show up

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] laila is saved, the crowd goes wild, yaaaaaay

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok

[DM] ready

[DM] set

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Any questions?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] No?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Good.

[DM] questions from the crowd

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Let's go.

[DM] everyone ready?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] After it is over just explain how it is done that is all

[DM] and here we go

[DM] wait

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] what's there to explain?

[DM] Fritz what did you not understand?

[Stephon (mikE)] see all the orange text? there's how it is all done.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] The portal spell that is all. Later in an email

[DM] ahh

[DM] it is not a spell

[DM] dimensional pool

[DM] encyclopedia magic

[Stephon (mikE)] we've been through it on this end. it works.

[DM] and so

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] oh thank you dimensional pool ok cool

[DM] ready

[Laptop Player] this is how Reign and the party got to the boat

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we did this same procedure during the anniversary game

[DM] set

[DM] go

[Laptop Player] Brian? are you still with us?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] andele!

[Laptop Player] Arriba!

[DM] arriba arriba

[Grug] yup

[DM] and so

[DM] Sean

[DM] jump and roll

[Grug] i woke up just in time

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] arguing

[Stephon (mikE)] they are discussing the to hit roll

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] with Bob about AC

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] He is -4 to hit

[Laptop Player] Fritz, Brian... we are in essence arguing that she should be AC10 since she is bound and defensless.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] and he gets negatives on his ac as well

[DM] not fudge, the bag carriying

[Laptop Player] Bob says otherwise as she is being dragged off and is in motion

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] E. L. Fudge: Attack #1: dagger: (-(d20+0)) [-(15+0)] -15

Fritz has left the game

Grug has left the game

Fritz has joined the game

[Fritz] That was fun

Grug has joined the game

[DM] the hiccup again

[DM] and he did hit her

[Fritz] did he kill her with the dagger

[DM] grabbed her

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] "there's no place likehome"

[DM] smile

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] "there's no place like home"

[DM] and poof

[DM] back

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] "There's no place like home"

Grug is receiving the map...

Grug has received the map.

[DM] with net wrapped up Laila

[DM] and two sea devils

[Stephon (mikE)] i shoot.

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

[DM] makes those rolls,

[DM] two

[DM] surprised

[Stephon (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Double Arrow Shot: (12-(d20+10)) [12-(6+10)] -4

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Magic missile: I cast Magic Missile at the darkness!!! (5d4+5) [(4+4+1+1+2)+5] 17 pts of damage! (DC=(10+1) [10+1] 11)

[Stephon (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Double Arrow Shot: (1d6+5) [6+5] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Stephon (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Double Arrow Shot: (1d6+5) [5+5] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] ok,

[DM] so that is two dead sea devils

[DM] and Laila in a net

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I check for traps

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] or whatever I need to do to get her out of it.

[DM] and you cut her free

[DM] and so

[DM] CLEAR

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Greetings and Salutations

[DM] Laila's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-23) - Massively Wounded

Laila (Laptop Player) groggy and shaken

[Stephon (mikE)] Finglass: Healing check: (d20) [13] 13

[mikE] PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (16-2) [16-2] 14!!!

[DM] bad

[DM] barely concious

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] as in walking wounded bad or as in she needs some healing bad?

[Stephon (mikE)] can i get some help healing her?

[DM] walking wounded

[DM] so Brian and Fritz,

[DM] understand what happened, what the situaiton is now?

[Stephon (mikE)] Stephon & Laurent takte lyla to the clinic

[Laila (Laptop Player)] Laila

[Stephon (mikE)] yea her

[Laptop Player] Kylia wishes to scry for Lychelle

[Laptop Player] in an attempt to get a better fix on where she is

[Laptop Player] there is much off-topic discusion and Bob is flipping through a book

[Laptop Player] Okay... results of scry have returned

[Stephon (mikE)] did we find her yet?

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) Lychelle is in some-sort of protective barrier in a stadium (collesium?) and there are sea devils with trident's in the stands

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) how to get to her is unknown and she looks very afraid...

[Fritz] Hmmmm is that an intentional E.L FuKylia ?

[Laptop Player] Sorry Fritz, you lost me

[DM] ?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] I'm here

[Fritz] look at their icons

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Purple

[Fritz] Gratzie

[Stephon (mikE)] can we focus/grow up for a few minutes to finish this rescue?

[Laptop Player] (As Kylia) I'm not sure I can do more

[Fritz] I have been sitting here like Brian for 1 hour patiently

[DM] we know Fritz,

[Stephon (mikE)] we can get there, just not sure how to get back, short of teleport

[DM] remember 6 people 4 computers, only getting out 2/3 of the info from the table

[DM] bad equation

[Fritz] I am not complaining

[DM] trying very hard to let you guys finish this

[DM] we are already 15 minutes over

[Fritz] Just noticed the icons while waiting

[DM] nodding, understand that

[Laptop Player] they were talking

[DM] ok,

[Laptop Player] (as Jess) i would just like to say thank you to everyone for actually taking the time to rescue Laila

[DM] so Brian and Fritz,

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Can we hold off and try the rescue next sesssion?

[Stephon (mikE)] this is a bit more involved then the last one

[DM] rescue will be next week

[DM] and then

[DM] next week,

[DM] we will start here at Roadhaven

[DM] decide what party members are going where

[DM] and how

[Stephon (mikE)] okay then.

[Grug] ok

[Stephon (mikE)] night all

[Fritz] Is there going to be a game next week?

[DM] sorry

[DM] no game thanksgiving

[DM] the week after

[DM] thank you for reminding me

[Grug] ok, bye

Grug has left the game

[Laptop Player] nighty all'

[DM] you can all talk about his on the list

BiBo!!! has left the game

mikE has left the game

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Good night

Fritz has left the game

[Laptop Player] Night Fritz have a good week

Sean has left the game

Laptop Player has left the game