View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / May2512

May 25 12 - Desperate Old Men

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri May 25 18:34:54 EDT 2012 ====

[Master] setting up food and drinks and such here will be back up shortly

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Young man #2 moved 48'05".

Lisa has joined the game on Fri May 25 18:51:26 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map overview map...

Lisa has received the map overview map.

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri May 25 18:51:55 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map overview map...

[Master] Hello

[Lisa] Hello :)

BiBo!!! has received the map overview map.

[BiBo!!!] morning!

[BiBo!!!] sorry I wasnt around the last 3 weeks. wedding, wedding, and sports festival. Will be cutting early today too (T.T)

[Master] do you have any idea what is happening?

[BiBo!!!] probably not

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DOM-OOC

[Master] Lisa did an update on what you know

[Lisa] OOC page

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CalendarGrid for you LIsa

[Master] Lisa

[Lisa] did I get it about right?

[Master] I think so

[Lisa] much faster than reading 3 weeks of chat logs

[Master] the calendar grid link there will help out with trackign time and moon phases

[Master] today is the afternoon on the 13th

[Lisa] and when LLath needs to be at the pond?

[Master] so tonight will be a full moon

[Lisa] he better get going then

[BiBo!!!] lol

[Master] do you understand why she is sending Llath out to the pond?

[BiBo!!!] immune to charm?

[BiBo!!!] but not ladies

[Master] chuckles that and a Nymph seems right up your ally

[Master] alley

TMO has joined the game on Fri May 25 18:58:34 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map overview map...

TMO has received the map overview map.

[Lisa] Hi TMO! Early tonight :)

[TMO] der sneaky tief is heer

[TMO] sneak, sneak, sneak!

[TMO] normally I don't get on until after dinner, but no firm dinner plans tonight

[Master] Ilero XP award: 333. Next level in 8324.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 333. Next level in 18083.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 333. Next level in 106219.

[Lisa] I can't cut and paste that link from Klooge - where is the calendar?

[Master] do a search for Calendar Grid

[Master] there is a link from a few different pages to it

[Master] but do not remember off the top of my head

[Lisa] oh yeah - like I can read that

[Master] well any SKR link takes you to a page with a link to it

[Master] you are in Month three

[Master] the top month

[Master] you are on day 13

[Lisa] so when there are two full moons at the same time our nymph is quite busy

[Master] this is true

[Master] and mid summers night has two new moons, nothing in the sky

[TMO] so we just missed the really bright night a few days before

[Master] nods

[TMO] on the 1st

[Master] the first of every season is two full moons

[Master] the mid point of every season is two new moons

[TMO] is one of the moons brighter than the other?

[Master] the Older moon is a bit larger

[TMO] I see Old is larger, but may or may not be brighter

[Master] the Younger moon is a bit smaller

[Master] the younger is thought to be brighter

[TMO] just trying to get a thief's feel for how it affects night sneakery

[TMO] so, roughly same brightness output, so lowest % total is the darkest night

[Master] just modified it to read

[Master] The Young moon is thought to be the child traveling with a parent, always running ahead or falling behind, brightly glowing and moving with the exuberance of youth.

[Master] correct

[TMO] 19th is the darkest night of the month

[Master] other than mid season

[TMO] that's not this month. :P

[Master] grins

[Master] TMO did you see Lisa's summary on the Out of Character page?

[Master] anything to add to that?

[TMO] she's updated it since I last read it. reading now

[TMO] ok

[Master] and Marco all caught up?

[TMO] I don't think I know anything else

[Lisa] I went through last 3 weeks of chat logs to try to get everything

[TMO] there's a door to one of the towers off the field where we waited for customs, but it just goes into a tower, iirc.

[Lisa] will be hard to remember as we keep going so add anything you want

[TMO] don't recall if it was a hidden or concealed door

[Master] slightly concealed

[TMO] it was mentioned after Ilero was being observant

[Master] plus the only door up to the walls that you have seen anywhere so far

[BiBo!!!] I guess. We are still rescuing the princes right?

[TMO] when and if we find her

[Lisa] and if we meet for dinner tonight as planned then we can safely assume all our characters will know everything

[Master] yes to both

[TMO] so where do we start?

[Lisa] how long are you here for Marco?

[Master] Marco/Koorin in the shield Inn

[Master] Koorin moved 11'08".

[Master] Koorin moved 49'07".

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 8'11".

[Master] KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

[Master] as Koorin is in the kitchen fushing over something for dinner for her, Llath, Indigo and Foto

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Hello?"

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 6'09".

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 1'06".

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Hello

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Can I help you?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I am to tell you to meet at the Fat Merchant Inn tonight at 6 horns

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "In the morning?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] tonight,

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] 6 horns

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] are you an elf?

Young Boy red haired (Master) squinting at Llath's ears

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I thought you were a fable?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, I AM legendary..."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Oh

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] is there a difference in a legend and a fable?

Young Boy red haired (Master) sniff sniff, hmmmmm

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Fables teach you a lesson. Legends teach you how amazing I am."

Young Boy red haired (Master) thinking on that idea

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I think I would rather be a legend than a fable then

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "There's a good boy."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::hands the boy a couple of copper::

Young Boy red haired (Master) quickly hides the coints

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] is that stew?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] sniffing again

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "No. We ate him last week. This is Steve."

Young Boy red haired (Master) puzzled again

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] then shrugs

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] well I guess I should be running, I am a herald for a very important otter

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::smirks:: "Well, at least you have a job."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Be seeing you, boy."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] will I?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Ok

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] waves

Young Boy red haired (Master) runs away down the stairs

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 67'02".

[Master] and so

[Master] how is Llath goign to let Ilero and Indigo know to be at the Fat Merchant?

[Master] they were up and out before Llath woke up

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Didnt leave a note did they

[Master] no

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] No idea where they are then?

[Master] nope

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Are we still pretending we dont know each other?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you could try to think about where you would go if you were Indigo)

[Master] shrugs

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you are all in one big suite - except Illero has his own room)

[Master] the last time you talked about not knowing each other was last night before entering the citadel

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((hm..... somewhere short.... with pointy things....))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((Bob, do they grow dwarf cacti in this neck of the woods?))

[Master] chuckles no

[Master] but then again on the pretending not to know apparently someone wants you to come to dinner at an Inn

[Master] but you neglected to ask the messenger who sent him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hoffman has own room in other Inn, sarengar, Heckat and Branwyn checked in to other inn together)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo Foto you and Koorin are in a suite together)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((alright, well going on the assumption that we are still pretending not to know each other, I guess I cant ask around. This is obviously a dinner invitation to Llath from a pretty girl admirer. No need worry.))

[Master] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I can't believe you wouldn't feed that poor hungry boy)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I gave him 2 copper! That'll feed him for days!))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not as good as Koorin makes)

[Master] so how are you going to go off to search for Indigo?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((well if he asked koorin, she would have fed him. Llath doesnt care much for males.))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((Um... go ask Mr Olif))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((he seems to know them both. maybe he could relay the message))

[Master] you do not know Olif you did not play dice with him

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((oh. I thought we all knew all the stuff on the board))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wasn't the note addressed to Indigo?)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not until we meet for dinner and share)

[Master] yes to Lisa and you will after dinner tonight Marco

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((is it an early dinner by any chance?))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just did not want to have to roleplay out saying that whole list of stuff)

[Master] grins 6 horns, it is just after 2 horns

[Master] everyone can just jump to that time

[Master] Llath can hope that Indigo and Ilero come back in time

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and not have Indigo and Illero be there?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (at least leave the note at the front desk for him or something)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((yeah, thats about the only way I am gonna find them without asking around everywhere))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if you think like Indigo I think you would at least get in the right part of town)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dice roll to see if Indigo makes dinner or not?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((Armory? Blacksmith? Some sort of training ground?))

[Master] those all sound likely places

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] will check those sorts of places. If I cant find them, will check places with more females in them than those places

[Master] grins ok

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] koorin on the other hand will check food markets

[Master] so when Llath walks out the front door there is a temple to a warrior god right out front

[Master] and Koorin would guess that she needs to go visit the large market

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] looks as good a place as any.... ::into the temple::

[Master] Koorin moved 64'08".

[Master] so as Llath is entering the temple

[Master] Koorin is heading down the streeth she came up to the Inn and sees a young red haired boy

[Master] Llath first

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] Hello young man,

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Greetings! How are you?"

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] I am having a blessed day,

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] I hope that Cahus has blessed you today

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Thats great. It was rhetorical, I dont really care. What sort of place is this?"

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] we are a church to honor Cahus

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Bless you."

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] thank you young man

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "See a lot of worshippers here?"

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] are you here seeking guidence?

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] we have many worshippers among the citadel's guard and the iron guard

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] as well as the caravan guards who travel through

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] those who are pious

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Possibly. I heard there are some halflings in town and I sort of wished to see them first hand. I was told they were warrior types so they might be around here. Have you seen them?"

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] in fact we had a warrior halfling ealrier today, he was being escorted around by one of our own guard, he must be an important visitor

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] they asked to see the crypts,

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] to visit the spirits of the Arm of Cahus

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] they were most respectful men

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Crypts? Oh those sound absolutely fabulous. Full of restless undead no doubt."

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] looks curiously at Llath

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Where might I find those?"

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] you know he mentioned a crypt full of undead

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] I was appalled at the idea of course

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] where do you come from that such things are allowed to happen?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, you know. Crypts and undead go together like chicken and everything. I hail from a land quite far away which has long been cursed by necromancy. It is good to get out to a land where the denizens of the local crypts dont move around."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Actually it would be a bit of a novelty for me. Could you tell me where that crypt would be?"

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] it must be a very sad land where the priests are so incompetent that they allow undead to inhabit their crypts

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] I will lead you there if you wish

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] you must be respectful

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "The priests often encourage it, believe it or not. Thank you kindly for your guidance."

[Master] Priest of Cahus moved 22'05".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 1'09".

[Master] Priest of Cahus moved 17'06".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 16'00".

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] what sort of priest would encourage undead?

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] that vile suomi cults

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "A rather nasty sort. You can see why I left."

[Master] Priest of Cahus moved 3'08".

[Master] Priest of Cahus moved 40'05".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 36'03".

[TMO] *ahem*

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] you can see that we have clean holy areas

[TMO] Suomi?? Just what kind of reputation do they have down here? :)

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] these two here are the remains of the Arm of Cahus

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] (grins, remember TMO that Suomi was a religion brought in to surprlant Kayugan by a corrupt King a couple hundred years ago)

[TMO] (ok, just checking)

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] (and there are still pockets here that are strong in suomi belief)

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] (in fact the Jistille Estates has an old church near by)

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] the Priest looks at Llath

[TMO] (just trying to see what kind of reputation I was walking into)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::looks about the crypts:: "So... this is.... holy."

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] yes

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] we are expanding

[TMO] /Llath casts Raise Dead

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] it is difficult to do the digging

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] but we have to be careful around the cisterns

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Yes, I hear the business of the dead is piling up. I can dig it."

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] we should return upstairs

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Yes. Thanks for showing me around. You must be terribly buried in your work. I shall let you rest in peace. Good day!"

[Master] Time of Day: 03:52 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 13th, 342 SKR.

[Master] have to grab a drink brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((yes. my graveyard humor often leaves a bad taste in peoples' mouthes

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] smile

[Master] and as Llath is back in the plaza

[Master] and we jump over to Koorin walking down the street

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] WOW you are short!

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Do you talk to ALL ladies like that?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] OH you are a lady?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I thought you were a woman

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I am sorry

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Its okay. You should learn some manors."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] why? will that help me?

[TMO] Ilero walks into sight to see Koorin beating a child about the head

Guy has joined the game on Fri May 25 20:04:40 EDT 2012

Guy is receiving the map overview map...

[TMO] ;)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Yes. Then you know who is a lady and who isnt."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] ok, so you are not a lady

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] or are you one?

Guy has received the map overview map.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] (hello guy)

[TMO] (Hi Guy!)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I am a lady! And you are a rude boy who will go to bed without dinner if he isnt careful."

[Guy] hola

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I go without dinner a lot of times

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] but today I have made a lot of rewards!

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I ran messages for someone

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "For who?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] and I became the Herald for a famous Otter

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "..."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I don't know who she really is but she seems mysterious

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] but the other man is nice, he lets me pet his otter

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Oh. To who then?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] some fighters

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] they are staying at the SHield Wall inn

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I see. Who are these fighters?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] this mysterious lady wants them to meet her at the Fat Merchant Inn

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I don't know

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] but I saw this Elf!

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] it was very cool

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] and you are pretty cool too

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I do not think I have seen a lady as short as you before

[Master] Koorin and Young Boy red haired moved 282'03".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Have you seen a man as short as me?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] no

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] there are men as short as you?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] that seems weird

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] how do you know if he is a boy or a man then?

[TMO] (men have better manners. :D)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "The boys are shorter."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "And hungrier."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] exatly!

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I am always hungry

[Guy] Trebles herald lol

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Perhaps that is because you go around calling women short."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "If you told them how wonderfully beautiful they were, you would probably get fed more often."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] are you beautiful?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] am I supposed to tell you you look nice?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "That is what well mannered boys do."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "And they rarely go hungry."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you look nice short lady

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Lady Koorin. Do you like fruit?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Lady Koorin, do you like fruit?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] OH

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] do I like fruit?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] yes I do

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "What fruit do you like?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] this seems very complicated

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] apples

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] why do I have to be nice to girls?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Ladies

[Master] Koorin and Young Boy red haired moved 201'01".

[Master] Branwyn moved 25'04".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::walks over and buys an apple from a stand:: "Because if you are nice, nice things happen to you. If you are not. Not so nice things happen." ::starts eating the apple::

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Oh

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] looks at the apple

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I guess that it is not a nice thing

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] OH

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] my otter!!!!

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] You are still here!

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 70'11".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Otter?" :: looks about ::

[Master] Koorin moved 47'02".

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Hey! I get to take care of him now

[Young Boy (Master)] no I get him now

[Master] Treble moved 4'07".

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 8'00".

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] First f all Treble is a her not a him

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I am the one who found him fish

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Her fish

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] her?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] wait wait

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] is she a lady too?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::shakes her head and buys an apple for each of the boys then relays the message to Sarengar::

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I found a short lady

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] here she is!

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] she says that we have to like fruit

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] do otters like fruit?

Sarengar (Guy) looks at Koorin carefully

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((must be going))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((go tell the others to be at the fat merchant at 6))

[Sarengar (Guy)] youre right she is short but she is also a very good cook and nice to her friends

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::hands out the apples then goes off shopping ::

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri May 25 20:19:03 EDT 2012

[Master] OK

[Master] so do you want to jump to 6 at the inn?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how do we decide if Indigo and Illero know or not?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how do you decide rather)

[Master] grins, I would guess that they will make it back to the Inn before 6, Koorin is a good cook

[Master] and when she does not have dinner ready

[Master] they will go with her

[Master] Host moved 4'02".

[Host (Master)] Hello, there, welcome to our Inn

[Master] Host moved 16'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 16'02".

[Master] Ilero moved 14'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 20'02".

[Master] Sarengar moved 21'03".

[Master] Treble moved 20'07".

[Master] Heckat moved 25'01".

[Master] Young Boy moved 21'02".

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 26'00".

[Host (Master)] I am sorry we do not allow animals in here

[Host (Master)] looking at the two boys and Treble

[Host (Master)] We have a stable out back

[Master] Time of Day: 06:15 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 13th, 342 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps the boys could look after her ladyship while we dine?

Sarengar (Guy) looks at both boys

[Sarengar (Guy)] Im trusting you to keep her Ladyship safe

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I promise to take care of her

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 18'08".

[Master] Treble moved 16'04".

[Master] Young Boy moved 11'10".

[Master] Young Boy, Young Boy red haired and Treble moved 28'06".

[Master] they move off to sit under a nearby tree

[Sarengar (Guy)] (( im trying to stay awake been up too long and i have a full tummy ))

[Master] Host moved 5'07".

[Master] Indigo moved 25'01".

[Master] Ilero moved 33'09".

[Master] Branwyn moved 39'00".

[Master] Sarengar moved 43'10".

[Master] Heckat moved 29'02".

[Master] Host moved 25'10".

[Host (Master)] I will prepare a table for you shortly

[Host (Master)] you can use this room to wait

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around to compare this with the empty hand inn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] this seems more upscale

[Master] the room has nice paneling and there is not rushes on teh floor in this room

[Master] Host moved 43'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 45'09".

[Master] Sarengar moved 50'01".

[Host (Master)] Sirs will this suit you?

[Master] Host moved 6'05".

[Master] Indigo moved 3'04".

[Master] Sarengar moved 3'11".

[Sarengar (Guy)] it will do nicely

[Master] Ilero moved 62'04".

[Master] Branwyn moved 57'07".

[Master] Heckat moved 50'09".

[Master] Sarengar moved 3'11".

[Master] Indigo moved 8'03".

[Master] Host moved 12'07".

[Master] so you are all at dinner

[Master] you each get to share what you know

[Master] so you all know what is on the list on the OOC page

Ilero (TMO) introduces himself to those he supposedly doesn't know.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and Illero can read the extra names on the sheet?)

[Master] can he read?

[Master] I thought he did not have reading

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's on his sheet)

[Ilero (TMO)] he can read

[Ilero (TMO)] (he can't swim)

[Master] grins ok

[Master] the previous names are all one group

[Master] they are listed as sell swords

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((and sarengar can swim but not read lol))

[Master] looking for work

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So not much help for us then

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh well.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] After hearing all this, I think I may pay a visit to the Temple where QuiFon is staying tomorrow

[Sarengar (Guy)] maybe the boys can help us get a look at how the people think

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Can you stand another day with those two?"

[Ilero (TMO)] Hy haff not seen good way in. Is expected, I think. Hy haff to splore more.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe you can scope out ways into the Lord's fortress when you don't have an invitation

[Sarengar (Guy)] I think her ladyship has them entranced

Sarengar (Guy) chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am hoping I will find a note from the Count at the Inn tonight

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Sarengar "And I am sure that it is nice for you to have your own pair of heralds"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Even is their messages are a bit mixed up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Makes me miss Medoro even

[Sarengar (Guy)] oh no one of them is your herald Lady Branwyn

Sarengar (Guy) grins at branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Yes but I am not taking the little one to the temple tomorrow, He can either wait outside or he's all yours for the day"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did you want to go to the temple with me?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I want to go back to the military district. I wanted to practice but we went to the tavern instead and didn't get to do any fighting.

[Sarengar (Guy)] sure it could be interesting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not sure this Olif is a good influence. Spending half your day in a tavern after spending last night gambling.

Sarengar (Guy) winks at Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I suppose you plan for after dinner is to go back to the dice tables?

[Master] (it was Olif's day off)

[Sarengar (Guy)] just think you will soon be just like a privateer

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well ... just for a little bit.

[Indigo (Lisa)] No I like being a mercenary rather in an army surrounded by walls

[Indigo (Lisa)] I did like the warrior church though here

[Sarengar (Guy)] I dont understand why you have this problem with sailing

[Sarengar (Guy)] you would be a natural privateer

[Indigo (Lisa)] What's sailing have to do with being a private like Senior Private Olif?

[Sarengar (Guy)] no my friend a privateer is a legitimate pirate

[Indigo (Lisa)] But pirates are bad.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Im sure Ilero would enjoy life as a privateer

[Sarengar (Guy)] but we can discuss this another time

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo, Ilero what was your impression of the church?

[Ilero (TMO)] (I don't recall Ilero spotting any useful routes of access to the secret areas or guard info, right?)

[Master] there is the Nymph pool that is just outside the walls of the Lords Manor, he found out about the Iron Guard

[Master] and Ilero knows one way up onto the walls at least

[Ilero (TMO)] (the door in the tower?)

[Master] and you can make a reason check for a bonus

[Master] yes door in tower for way up to walls

[Master] Ilero and Indigo can make a knowledge check

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: REA check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do I need to make check?)

[Master (to TMO only)] you can infer that if the crypts need such careful digging that there must be a very extensive underground cistern system that people have access to

[Master] sure

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master (to Lisa only)] Indiog can figure out that there are well scattered all over the place in the Citadel, so there must be a fairly extensive cistern system that the priest of Cahus also mentioned

[Indigo (Lisa)] The priest said a funny thing while we were in the crypts

[Indigo (Lisa)] He was worried that when they dug new spaces they would hit the cistern systems and the crypts would all get flooded

[Indigo (Lisa)] There are wells all over the place here so I guess there is probably some underground system here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not that we would want to travel through the cistern system if we could avoid it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not saying it would fun or anything

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I was debating on putting that cistern thing on the list this week)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (on it goes it seems)

[Master] sending a new map to show you

[Ilero (TMO)] Is possible to do

[Master] and on the overview map now

[Master] harder to see the wells on this scale but you can see the pool area better

[Ilero (TMO)] We have any way to breathe water?

[Master] you can reason out that if there is a system that is being maintained there must be ways of reaching it that do not require you to breathe water

[Indigo (Lisa)] (branwyn has a spell - you just need to give her a day's notice so she can memorize it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (10d4 hours worth of time split between how many people I cast it on)

[Master] and to help you think in three demensions, there is the hill with the manor house, the flatter area of the rest of the citadel, the dungeons, the cisterns, the crypts, and who knows what else in the layers of landscape

[Ilero (TMO)] (above air paths are more likely to be guarded at the access points, so entering under water might be the best way, and then moving to the air

[Indigo (Lisa)] (says the one who can't swim :) )

[Master] the vilmar estates main page has a nice overview of how it looks also

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.VilmarEstates

[Ilero (TMO)] (why do you think he wants the water breathing magic? ;) Ain't gotta swim if you can't drown)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just let me know when you want to do it and I will memorize it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I should really put that one on a scroll in the future)

[Ilero (TMO)] (entirely possible will need it more than 1 night. Can't assume he will strike gold on the first try)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's fine - do you want it for tomorrow?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (yes please. is it one you can have more than 1 a day of? Just thinking that he finds something, he may need to come out and get the rest of the group, then all go in, grab her, and then we might need a spell of it for her too)

[Ilero (TMO)] (worst case scenario, 3 castings in one night)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I will just memorize it and you can find me when you need it. I have to touch you when I cast it)

[Ilero (TMO)] (assuming no easy exits are found, or anything like that)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (unless you want me to come with you, one cast at a time better do you)

[Ilero (TMO)] (that was 3: 1 for Ilero, 1 for rest of group, 1 for princess)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't know if you can do that - cast multiple and make them run consecutively)

[Master] no multiple castings would stack on top of each other not run one after another

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((sorry all my eyes wont stay open any longer

[Ilero (TMO)] (g'nite Guy)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I cast and anyone I am touching would get effect)

[Sarengar (Guy)] good luck

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight Guy!)

[Sarengar (Guy)] night all

Guy has left the game on Fri May 25 21:16:45 EDT 2012

[Ilero (TMO)] (like I said, that was just worst-case scenario thinking. Best case would be finding her quickly and a convenient door out right there.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I wouldn't hold your breath on best case scenarios - pun intended)

[Master] grins

[Master] and not saying you have to go underwater, just making sure you all understand there are ways of moving around the Citadel that do not invole walking on the streets

[Ilero (TMO)] (I don't. ;) But it has been known to happen before. I could tell a story or two. :D)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't get me wrong. I would love a best case scenario)

Branwyn (Lisa) as table gets quieter, calls host over for a moment

[Master] Host moved 17'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hello

[Host (Master)] Yes My Lady

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have a very fine establishment here. We have enjoyed ourselves very much

[Host (Master)] bows, thank you My Lady

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was curious though if you have done something to upset the Customs House

[Host (Master)] not that I know of My Lady

[Host (Master)] why do you ask?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well we have travelled such a long way and when we arrived were given two choices of places to stay. The Shield Wall and the Empty Hand. Why would they not suggest your inn?

Host (Master) coughs lightly

[Host (Master)] I would not want to cast aspersions on anyone My Lady

[Host (Master)] but perhaps your companions dress made them think you would be more comfortable at a lesser quality establisment

[Host (Master)] We are the finest Inn of the three in the Citadel

[Host (Master)] we have hosted some of the Count's family on occasion when they have not been quite as welcome at home

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can see that. If I would have known I would have likely made a differnt selection

Host (Master) bows,

[Host (Master)] thank you My Lady

[Host (Master)] I am sure we can find a way to accomodate you

Branwyn (Lisa) chuckles "When Jeffrey has upset his father perhaps?"

Host (Master) hides a smile

[Host (Master)] we try to be discrete

[Host (Master)] we have private meeting rooms upstairs as well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And do you have rooms available?

[Host (Master)] Alas not this evening My Lady

[Host (Master)] but I will be able to accomodate you tommorrow if you are still staying in the Citadel

[Host (Master)] if you prefer I can have a room made up later on this evening for you

[Host (Master)] but at the moment I am afraid the servants have been on other chores

[Host (Master)] we have a dozen rooms they tend to be very busy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I should be here all week I believe. I think I shall decide tomorrow. There is someone who was told that I was at the Empty Hand.

[Host (Master)] a fine merchants inn

[Host (Master)] a place for those who must be careful of their purse

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It could get confusing for me to leave before I could correct the situation

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can see that and I am not happy that I was not told of your inn when I clearly gave my name and title to Customs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But that is not your concern. Thank you for the information.

[Host (Master)] I am sorry I did not hear of you coming My Lady

[Host (Master)] bows

[Host (Master)] shall I have a room made up for you tomorrrow? Miss?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Like I said, I shall have to wait for the morrow to make decision unfortunately.

[Host (Master)] very well

[Master] Hilb moved 31'06".

Lisa is receiving the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor...

[Master] Hilb moved 54'09".

Lisa has received the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor.

TMO is receiving the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor...

TMO has received the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he is away from table?)

[Master] Host moved 61'03".

[Host (Master)] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This whole thing displeases me greatly.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh yes Count Vilmar. It is Branwyn the Mysterious, the glorious court mage from the Jistelle Estates who is renting a cheap room at a mediocre inn.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I shall be lucky to get noticed much less an invitation for an audience

[Ilero (TMO)] I tink Branwyn the Cheap might do that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very funny

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I can't change now since the note has already been sent

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Ilero (TMO)] Leave note at inn saying where you is

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe the Count will feel sorry for you and invite you to stay with him

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you stayed at my inn he'd really feel sorry for you!

Ilero (TMO) shrugs. "I don't know, it not too bad."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think so either. But we're not trying to impress a Count

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We'll see if I get any messages and I will think on it tomorrow.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (anything else you want to do here?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (I can't think of anything offhand)

[Master] Time of Day: 08:15 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 13th, 342 SKR.

[Master] very well

[Master] so who is going where?

[Master] Indigo and Ilero heading back to Shield Wall?

Branwyn (Lisa) scoops up some bread from the table for the boys

[Master] any plan for meeting up again at a certain time?

[Ilero (TMO)] (we should probably plan to meet each night, even if not for dinner)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sounds good - and if you plan a sewer trip whenever you want to do that)

[Ilero (TMO)] (assume one tomorrow - anyone else qualified to go along?)

[Master] there happens to be a well right outside both of your Inns also

[Ilero (TMO)] (oh, very convenient)

[Master] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you and Koorin are the only ones with any sneaking abilities. depends on what skills you want with you)

[Ilero (TMO)] (stealth for the first trip - if we find anything interesting we can bring other skills in afterward)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then it is all up to you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (your mission if you choose to accept it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hopefully marco will be there with koorin to help you if necessary)

[Ilero (TMO)] (I hate to suggest a solo mission - they don't work too well in live games)

[Master] I did not mention it earlier because I did not really think it would happen but Dee said she was coming back also

[Master] and anything is possible TMO

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (worst case you get tossed in jail probbaly)

[Master] you have not found the jail yet, grins

[Master] you have heard about a judge at least

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or is that best case compared to execution?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (or spontaneously develop magic resistance and drown when your spell fizzles out)

[Master] chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if I only cast on 1 or 2 people - is a 10d4 - plenty of breathing time)

[Ilero (TMO)] (non-swimmers and underwater - cue panic!)

[Master] don't worry it must be a legend about aligators in the sewers

[Ilero (TMO)] (just for Lisa - sewer mooses)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :D

[Branwyn (Lisa)] so when did Dee say she may be returning?

[Master] those responsible for sacking the previous writers have been sacked

[Master] tonight, she talked to me twice this week then today disapeared again

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] and no John or tasha for a while

[Master] not sure about Tasha,

[Master] John was still working at 7 when I texted him

[Lisa] ouch! and on a 3-day weekend too

[Master] I am working tomorrow like every saturday

[Lisa] It sucks when we miss people on these kinds of adventures

[Master] nods

[Lisa] we need as much creativity and brain power as possible for mystery solving

[Master] at least you did that list to keep everyone up to date is a good thing

[Lisa] not so much when we run around killing things

[Lisa] thanks

[Master] that comes up in Act III

[Lisa] good!

[Lisa] I do enjoy both aspects

[Master] that one takes place over only three days, get mission fight way through to end and finish

[Master] is a test of endurance and martial skills

[Lisa] cou;d be a long 3 days

[Lisa] will be interesting

[Lisa] when do you leave?

[Master] so Indigo is going back to Shield wall?

[Lisa] yes he will see what he can win tonight

[Master] ok

[Master] so moving everyone to their respective places then

[Master] on the overview map

[Lisa] He has to pay for all of Branwyn's shopping trips

[Master] Heckat moved 60'01".

Branwyn (Lisa) gives the boys the bread and tells them to meet us at the Empty Hand in the morning

[Master] Branwyn moved 58'07".

Lisa is receiving the map overview map...

[Master] they are very happy

Lisa has received the map overview map.

[Master] when Branwyn walks into her room she is shocked to find it empty

[Master] Time of Day: 08:30 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 13th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 08:45 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 13th, 342 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] HILB!!!!

[Master] Hilb, Guard #1 and Guard #2 moved 17'01".

[Master] Hilb moved 27'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where are my things?

Hilb (Master) running

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who has been in my room?

[Hilb (Master)] Miss Branwyn!

[Hilb (Master)] you are back

[Hilb (Master)] I did not know where you were

[Hilb (Master)] are you ok?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What sort of inn are you running?

[Hilb (Master)] I am sorry for hte shock

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where are my things? Was there a break-in?

[Hilb (Master)] I have been trying to find you

[Master] Guard #1 moved 14'06".

[Hilb (Master)] Brawnyn the Mysterious?

[Guard #1 (Master)] Branwyn the Mysterious?

[Master] Hilb moved 2'10".

[Master] Guard #1 moved 10'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn! Just Branwyn Forget that. Where is my spyglass?

[Hilb (Master)] I am

[Hilb (Master)] you have guests

[Guard #1 (Master)] Branwyn the Mysterious?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not want guests. I want my things!

[Guard #1 (Master)] you are the wizard?

[Master] Hilb moved 4'07".

[Master] Branwyn moved 3'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who are you?

[Guard #1 (Master)] I am Captain Opiknor

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] I am here to escort you to the Manor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Finally. Thank you for coming. Someone has broken into my room and stolen my personal things.

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] your things have been taken ahead for you

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] do you prefer the Misterious Branwyn? or Branwyn the Mysterious?

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] there seemed to be some confusion on behalf of the inn keeper

Branwyn (Lisa) groans

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You frightened me half to death when I saw my things missing.

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] I am sure it was unintentional

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] I was tasked with finding you and we had a bit of trouble getting straight answers out of him

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So it is just me that is to go to the Manor?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh, well I didn't tell him where I was going. I have spent the day shopping and dining

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] I did not know of anyone else, there was nothing else in your room

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's because someone took everything.

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] when you get to the manor I am certain that we can straighten everything out

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] we should go now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am certain. And I am sorry if I seem abrupt. You must admit it is a little disconcerting to find all that you have brought with you missing.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hilb, please tell my friends where I have gone.

Ilero (TMO) plays a dramatic score in the background, in minor keys

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless my friends are to come with me?

[Hilb (Master)] yes Miss Branwyn

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] Mys Branwyn? he says with a wink

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] shakes his head

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] how many ways do you use yoru name? with a smile

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] if you would come with us please

[Master] Captain Opiknor moved 18'10".

[Master] Guard #2 moved 3'06".

[Ilero (TMO)] (somebody is being flirty...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I try to keep it simple. Works better that way

[Master] Branwyn moved 30'04".

Branwyn (Lisa) follows guard

[Master] Heckat moved 1'01".

[Master] and Hilb promptly goes off to clean up things and work on the mornings chores

[Master] totally leaving Heckat in her room quiet and alone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so Sarenger and Heckat missed my abduction even though I was yelling out the hallway?)

[Master] Heckat was in her room, and Sarengar will come in shortly from cleaning up and taking care of Treble

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is so not how I wanted this to go)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] grins

[Master] and jumping over to the SHielf wall

[Ilero (TMO)] brb

[Master] Ilero moved 27'04".

[Master] Indigo moved 67'08".

Lisa is receiving the map Shield Wall inn First Floor...

Lisa has received the map Shield Wall inn First Floor.

[Master] Indigo heads into the bar first? or upstairs?

[Master] Koorin and Llath are up there

[Master] well Llath is at the Nymph pool I suppose

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they were just at dinner with them so Indigo goes to bar)

[Master] ok

[Ilero (TMO)] back

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Indigo!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] how was your evening?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] (is Ilero goign with Indigo? or off to his own room?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Olif! It was all right. Dinner was good but the place was a little too fancy for my tastes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or to the nymph pool?)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] you should have asked

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I will have you come to the baracks to eat tommorrow

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] you can be with real men and not a bunch of high faluting noble types

[Indigo (Lisa)] That would be good. Am I allowed to eat there?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] sure you seem like a good guy

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I am sure the captain will be glad to have you in

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you!

[Ilero (TMO)] (I think Ilero might try stealthing around the town. Not trying to break in anywhere, but just spying on the guards and peeking in windows. Nothing we need to rp, but you can use it to point out anything you think might be useful if my rolls are good enough)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] (very well)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] (let me know if you spot soemthign on teh overview map you want to ivnestigate and I will fill you in )

[Ilero (TMO)] (will let the established personalities with better CHA do the talking)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] hah

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I think we create our own charisma)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we defy our dice rolls in that area)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] so did you enjoy your vist to the citadel today Indigo?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] arn;t he crypts very moving,

[Indigo (Lisa)] Very much so

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I always get chills when I think of the brave sacrafice of our previous warriors

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I hope I can live up to that standard

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course you will.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] it can be a very hard thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] Have you been in many battles?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] only three real battle that I think of as that

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] we had that attack by hill giants I told you about earlier

[Ilero (TMO)] (want to check out another tower to see if those concealed doors are on all of them. The one by Customs is surrounded by buildings - hard to sneak up on unobserved. Or, possibly, very easy to sneak up on)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] and we had to go out against a bunch of lizard men once

[Indigo (Lisa)] I hate lizard men. They can be tricky

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] and then there was a fight against some bandits

[Ilero (TMO)] (and check the wells to see what tools might be needed to go in that way)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] they were much harder to deal with than I thought they would be

[Ilero (TMO)] (basically just laying groundwork)

[Indigo (Lisa)] And you returned victorious every time

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] very smelly

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I was promoted after the hill giants

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] first was the bandits, they were scary but I survived

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] then the giants

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] that was hard

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] almost one third of our men died

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll bet.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] and there was only four of them!

Indigo (Lisa) looks up at the ceiling "I can't imagine what I would do if I had to fight a giant"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Fighting dragons is hard enough

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I bet you could run under their legs and give them a STAB up where it hurts!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] blinks, Dragons?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] swallows

Indigo (Lisa) laughs hard picturing that

[Indigo (Lisa)] I've never killed one but we hurt one pretty badly and then fought one but it flew away

[Indigo (Lisa)] But they weren't terribly old dragons

[Ilero (TMO)] brb again

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] real fire breathing dragons!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] wow

[Indigo (Lisa)] Old dragons are near impossible to kill

[Indigo (Lisa)] One was spitting acid not fire

[Indigo (Lisa)] That is almost worse

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] shakes his head

[Indigo (Lisa)] if you can beat giants you are worthy of the crypts

[Indigo (Lisa)] So why don't you become one of the Iron Guard?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I would think they would want you to fight for them

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] That would an honor

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] but they only take those of noble birth

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I am not one of them

[Indigo (Lisa)] That doesn't seem fair

[Indigo (Lisa)] What if you fight better than they do?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I suppose things are different in other places

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] oh we both fight well

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] and I am already a Senior Private

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] depending on what happens in the future I might be promoted again

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] and I get to go outside the walls a lot,

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then what would you be?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] the Iron Guard stay and guard the manor and citadel a lot

[Indigo (Lisa)] That sounds boring

[Indigo (Lisa)] They probably never get to fight anybody

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] well they travel with the Count when he travels

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] so it is a big responsibility

[Indigo (Lisa)] In order to get to the manor you have to come through the walls and all the way to the fortress

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] nods,

[Ilero (TMO)] back

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] unles you are up ON the walls

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] then you can just walk right in

[Indigo (Lisa)] on the walls?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] the guard patrols go right around the whole citadel

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] the walls go right around the Lord'sManor and the Church and everything

[Indigo (Lisa)] (good timing to come back)

[Indigo (Lisa)] But that's for guards. It's not like people can just go climbing there big walls and just walk on into the manor

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] very true, that would be a very big mess if people did that!@

Ilero (TMO) climbs the big walls and just walks on into the manor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So are you working tomorrow or can we see more things?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I am on patrol for the next week

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] (grins at TMO)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] but I will see you at breakfast when you pay me my winnings from tonight,

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] he hits Indigo on the shoulder

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hah!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] lets go in the back

[Indigo (Lisa)] We'll see about that!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] you do not have your lucky gnome with you tonight

[Master] Ilero walks around

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's go! And I don't need a lucky gnome

[Master] and the first thing he notices is that there is antoher door to a tower just to the south of the Shield Wall inn,

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he being Illero?)

[Master] yes

[Master] and he finds another door in a tower to the soutwest corner of the small market

Ilero (TMO) suspected as much. The map that was given to them shows a path or two leading up to the towers.

[Master] that is hidden away from view from almost everywhere

[Master] the most open stairs up though is near the Church District

[Master] just outside of the church buildings, to the northwest is a tower with an open archway that leads to a set of stairs going up

[Ilero (TMO)] (easy access)

[Ilero (TMO)] (any obvious guards watching over it?)

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 5'10".

[Master] none that you spot in your first pass

[Ilero (TMO)] ok

[Master] one reason you like that entrace is it is the last tower before the stretch of wall that goes around the lords manor

[Master] the wall has steps up also as the wall goes up the hill

[Ilero (TMO)] lots of trees to the north also. good cover on approach

[Master] the next tower after that in the walls is way over to the Nymph pond

[Master] but Ilero does not go in that direction too closely as it is a full moon

[Ilero (TMO)] (darn tooting. He'll stick with ordinary mortal women, thank you)

[Ilero (TMO)] (man who cannot swim, does not desire to meet a nymph)

[Master] from his nocturnal watching it seems that the guards only go up and down at the Customs area at the gate house

[Master] and there are the Iron Guard that also watch the walls near the Lords fortress

[Master] and make an observation check

[Ilero (TMO)] they'll be tricky to get past.

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] as Ilero is finished exploring the tower entrance near the main temple he notices a dark cloaked figure come out from near a house and scrurry down the street ahead of him

[Master] as Ilero gets closer he spots wet footprints coming from a well

[Ilero (TMO)] well, well, well... what have we here?

[Master] but the figure goes between some houses and disapears

[Master] Ilero moved 11'09".

Ilero (TMO) checks out the well, looking for ladder, rope, or steps

[Master] no steps just a heavy rope to lower a bucket down in

[Ilero (TMO)] is it wet?

[Master] it is in a small enclosed yard behind that house

[Master] and yes

[Ilero (TMO)] how easy it would be for Ilero to climb it?

[Master] the rope?

[Ilero (TMO)] yes

[Master] easy enough with a dex check goign down

[Master] unless you have rope use

[Master] getting up will require a strength check

[Ilero (TMO)] no on rope use

[Master] ok

[Master] so you need to make the check going up or down

[Ilero (TMO)] strength is iffy

[Ilero (TMO)] given his typical luck with dice

[Ilero (TMO)] he has a climbing dagger, clawed gloves, and the climb skill though

[Master] that will help a lot

[Ilero (TMO)] so hopefully he can muddle through

[Master] climbing check negates the need for strength

[Ilero (TMO)] sweet

[Ilero (TMO)] 80%, and hopefully it's not a difficult climb

[Master] not at all

[Ilero (TMO)] ropes make it easier :D

[Master] tracking?

[Master] to follow the footprints?

[Ilero (TMO)] no

[Master] ok

[Ilero (TMO)] observation and night vision

[Ilero (TMO)] and bribe

[Ilero (TMO)] >_>

[Master] grins

[Ilero (TMO)] only a 15 though

[Master] so for the rest of the evening he pokes around and sees that there are a few people around during the dark hours moving things around, people coming in and out of the bars and the bararacks and private houses

[Master] Ilero makes it back to the Shield Wall without incident

[Master] Ilero moved 1005'11".

[Ilero (TMO)] awesome. have 2 good options now - well and wall

[Master] Time of Day: 08:45 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 08:04 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] adn the night passes uneventfully,

[Master] Indigo does have five more rounds of dice and he ({2d4}+2d4) [2d4=3,4; 2d4=3,3] -1-(2d4) [2d4=3,1] 4-(2d4) [2d4=2,2] 4+(2d4) [2d4=3,1] 4

[Master] so that is a (4-3+4-4+4) 5

[Master] he made 5 silver this evening at the tables

[Indigo (Lisa)] not bad

[Indigo (Lisa)] hope it wasn't from Olif

[Ilero (TMO)] brb

[Master] in the morning we will pick up with Ilero and Indigo at the Shielf wall, Hoffman and Qui at the Temple, Sarengar at the Empty Hand, and the rest scattered to the winds and we will see who is the first to notice that Branwyn is missing

[Indigo (Lisa)] the otter?

[Master] 4-3 odds on that

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] You let me make all these plans...

[Lisa] Going to the temple and casting for Illero then smack!

[Lisa] all not applicable

[Master] if John shows up at least you will get the info from the Temple

[Lisa] not if Branwyn is unable to leave her new luxurious accomodations

[Lisa] will be fun

[Ilero (TMO)] back

[Master] and you see you get catapults to enjoy during your stay there

[Lisa] really?

[Lisa] they won't let me work them though

[Master] the three main towers there, larger square ones

[Master] and on the side there is the entrance to the dungeon

[Lisa] they have many

[Ilero (TMO)] I like the catapult pointed at their own wall

[Ilero (TMO)] 3rd from the top right

[Master] grins

[Master] it is up on a hill at least

[Ilero (TMO)] the sergeant of that one likes his bank shots

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] lol

[Master] well I will wrap this up

[Lisa] I am heading out

[Master] and see you all in two weeks

[Ilero (TMO)] g'nite

[Lisa] have a great holiday weekend

[Ilero (TMO)] no opportunity to bring in moose bites this time, but I'll keep looking!

[Lisa] and have a nice trip to MI next week Bob

[Master] thank you

[Ilero (TMO)] 2 weeks to next game?

[Master] right

[Ilero (TMO)] k

[Master] should be back for it

[Master] will post on the site if not

Lisa has left the game on Fri May 25 23:03:19 EDT 2012

[Master] night sir

TMO has left the game on Fri May 25 23:03:48 EDT 2012


XP awarded