View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / May2110

May 21 10 - Norjak

[BOB] ==== Gaming session started: Fri May 21 18:18:16 EDT 2010 ====

Death has joined the game on Fri May 21 18:19:06 EDT 2010

Death is receiving the map The Javelin...

Kaz has joined the game on Fri May 21 18:19:14 EDT 2010

Kaz is receiving the map The Javelin...

[BOB] Hello there

Death has received the map The Javelin.

Kaz has received the map The Javelin.

[BOB] and I just told Lisa also

[Kaz] Hi hi guys

[BOB] so she will be in shortly

[BOB] and can give her take on settings

[Death] so what settings are livable kaz?

[Kaz] I have the same settings I always did, I think

[Kaz] I keep the chat undocked. I'm used to switching back and forth.

[BOB] Lisa will confirm but I think she has chat undocked, but also has it on top of the map for a couple of seconds

[Kaz] Will John be in tonight?

[Death] ah. and how do you keep the icon bar from dragging focus when you scroll over it?

[Death] ffsdagsd

[BOB] just to see it when she does not have the chat history up

[Kaz] Yes Bob, that's what Lisa did.

[Death] wow, it's laggy on my end

[Kaz] Icon bar?

[BOB] down at the bottom

[Kaz] Oh, I don't have that open.

[BOB] doyou hide it Kaz?

[BOB] or undock it?

[Kaz] I don't know, let me check

[Kaz] I closed it a long time ago, don't even know how.

[Death] if i don't have chat docked it disappears.

[Death] what the hell is that?

[Kaz] okay, my 'Auto-hide Icon toolbar' is not checked.

[BOB] you have to go to View and then chat history mike

[BOB] if you have chat undocked

[Death] okay. because that totally makes sense

[Kaz] and my 'Dock Icon Toolbar' IS checked. To me, that should mean that the toolbar is open, but it's not.

[Death] i guess i'll try playing like this, but i'm not going to like it

[BOB] Kaz there is a keyboard short cut to turn it on and off

[Death] i'd really like you to try and get the programmer asshat to fix this, bob

[BOB] that might help Mike actually

[Kaz] Okay, I have 'Hide Icon Toolbar' checked.

[Kaz] That should get rid of it for you, Mike.

[Death] oh, that's off for me already

[Death] because whenever anyone moves something on the map you would stop typing and screw everything up with the shortcuts.

[Death] because the program is retarded

[BOB] no it allows you to do things in mulitple ways

[Death] now why are we on a boat?

[BOB] chuckles, a Dirigible

[BOB] durign the feast to celebrate the end of your contract with the Estates

[Death] i stand corrected, now why the hell are we on a dirigible?

[BOB] towards the end

[BOB] a mage came in

[BOB] carried in

[BOB] accompanied by a captain

[BOB] the jist is you are goign to go loot this castle and clear it for him

[BOB] you get to keep everythign except the castle and 4 black books

[BOB] the only hitch for your group is that you can only carry 200 pounds of metal on the ship

[BOB] part of the magic of how these ships work

[BOB] so they tallied up 100 pounds of stuff so that you woudl have some to work with on the way back

[Death] because a bag full of lighter than air gas isn't enough?

[BOB] magical gas

[Kaz] Bob, I dont' understand why we had to be rushed onto the dirigible before the beginning of tonight's session.

[Death] because bob likes to be conductor sometimes

[Kaz] All Lisa and I did was to figure out what everyone could have for weight purposes, metal-wise. It didn't give anyone a chance to decide what non-metal things people wanted to bring.

[BOB] I was not trying to stop anyone from that

[BOB] just trying to move things along, partly from an outside perspective

[Kaz] I know you want to keep things moving, I understand that.

[BOB] wanted to try and finish this story arc before I leave for three weeks

[BOB] or have you at a good cliff hanger moment if that is not possible

[Kaz] But it was really just Lisa and I here that late, and we were figuring out metal weight stuff.

[BOB] ok

[BOB] we can take the time to get other gear

[Kaz] I would say put a time limit on it, definitely, though. Say we have, for example, until 7:15 to figure out what all we're bringing (or whatever time, that was just an example).

[BOB] but the timeline is still get out of the keep and fly over night

[BOB] so you have the full day at the castle

[BOB] so can not take a terribly long time at the Estate

[Kaz] It just gives a chance because no one was really here. And yes, definitely sticking to the in-story timeline.

[BOB] did you get to read anything on the site Mike?

[BOB] and Kaz any ideas on Guy tonight?

[Death] nope

[BOB] Kaz has a nice quote on the story arc page

[BOB] story arc is called Norjak

[BOB] which Kaz and Lisa did some research on

[Kaz] I don't know what time Guy will be in

[Kaz] Mike, we're going to be at a castle in the air, and we're going via dirigible, and we know there are also pirates headed to the castle in their dirigble.

[BOB] their ship

[Death] and a demon or two

[Kaz] So anything you can think of that you/we might need, there you go.

Corey has joined the game on Fri May 21 18:38:38 EDT 2010

Corey is receiving the map The Javelin...

[BOB] and welcome Corey

[Kaz] Hi Corey

[BOB] Corey is GMJames son,

[BOB] you have met GMJames before

Lisa has joined the game on Fri May 21 18:39:07 EDT 2010

Lisa is receiving the map The Javelin...

[Kaz] yes, nice to meet you Corey.

[BOB] and there is Lisa

[Kaz] Hi Lisa :)

Corey has received the map The Javelin.

Lisa has received the map The Javelin.

[Lisa] Hello all :)

[BOB] so Mike you and Lisa shoudl compare on what you think are good settings

[BOB] not sure what Barb did last week but she seemed ok with it

[Death] the pre patch ones

[BOB] and you can all organize what else you think you should grab on the way out the door

[Lisa] sacks and ropes

[BOB] numbers?

[BOB] Imari moved 38'02".

[Death] makes me think of the boondock saints

[BOB] hey Corey how is the weather there?

[BOB] no more tornados?

[Kaz] maybe 100' of rope? Is that enough?

[BOB] you cna get two coils of 50 or three coils of 25

[BOB] they can spare that from the Keep

[Kaz] hrm

[Death] i suppose

[Lisa] they are so specific there at the keep

[BOB] chuckles, they do use it on a regular basis

[Lisa] two 50 footers then?

[Death] although rope is useless without rope proficiency

[Kaz] I'm not sure which would be better.

[Kaz] Guy has rope use, Mike.

[Kaz] I'm leaning toward the two 50 footers, too. Mike, what do you think?

[Lisa] just hope he is not the one falling out the window :)

[Corey] Things are lookiing up weather wise Bob no more tornadoes

[Death] really? maybe he has some use after all

[BOB] Your mom is fallign down on the job :)

[Corey] Very very funny Bob...

[BOB] Corey's mom has a fun blog, she has some good stories about the weather

[BOB] and so 2 50 foot coils?

[Corey] Never really take time to read it though Bob

[BOB] probably a good thing Corey

[BOB] and they have 7 large sacks you can take

[Corey] Need to go eat Bob be back soon

[Kaz] Barring any last minute advice from Mike, I guess we'll go with the two 50'

[BOB] they empty out some of the them with onions and tubers in them

[Lisa] sounds good to me

[BOB] no prob Corey

[Kaz] don't forget we've emptied our coins out of belt pouches, so we've got empty belt pouches (for really small things).

[Kaz] and we do have some sacks of out own, as well, but we'll take their seven large, too.

[BOB] Mike you have your spear with you

[BOB] kaz will know for certain anything else

[BOB] but everyone got their weapons

[BOB] not everyone took armor

Corey has left the game on Fri May 21 18:51:18 EDT 2010

[Kaz] Imari has her spear

[Kaz] Indigo has his chain and two short swords

[Kaz] Bran has two daggers

[Kaz] Kristelle has her chain and two long swords

[Kaz] Bob, will John be in?

[BOB] no clue, I did text him the game was up

[BOB] I am pretty sure he was planning on going back up to Orlando tomorrow not tonight

[Kaz] okay, if he comes in I'll tell him what Miranda's got and same with Guy

[Death] imari has her armor ring and always has her dagger

[Kaz] and Barb. She's coming, right?

[BOB] that is the guess

[Kaz] The armour ring is wood

[Lisa] I'm trying to pick spells - any idea on whether we want to spend the night at the castle? Would help me decide which to pick

[Kaz] I guess Foriso won't die without his dagger. That'll keep the weight consistent.

[Death] you seem to do well enough with sleep

[Kaz] Lisa and I both spoke about possibly staying at the castle overnight, so spell-casters will have full spells when we get back on the airship.

[Kaz] Other opinions definitely wanted on that.

[Lisa] and some extra healing if we stay over

[BOB] everyone will sleep on the Javelin on the way to the castle so will heal a bit

[BOB] if a healer logs in you could top off

[Kaz] we have no idea what we'll find at the castle. Just because Moron the Magnificent said it's empty, doesn't mean it is.

[Lisa] I meant between whatever we come acroos in the castle and the time we get back on the ship

[BOB] you can hope to have a restful night of sleep at the castle Lisa :)

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Feather Fall -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Kaz] What I meant is, we may end up in combat in the castle, and then have to fight off whatever when we get onto the airship

[BOB] nods, anything from Imari on the falling or weather fronts?

[BOB] Pending XP award: 333.

[BOB] Pending XP award: 333.

[BOB] Pending XP award: 333.

[BOB] Ok, so all supplies tucked on board

[BOB] you sail up and away from the Keep

[BOB] as dawn comes up through the Mist you realize it is heavier here than back at the Estates, even though you are higher in the air,

[BOB] so you must be south

[BOB] over the swamps

[BOB] and you can see the tilt to the castle in the distance

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] There she is folks

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] It's... crooked.

Kristelle (Kaz) shakes her head in disbelief.

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] This is true, like most of this job has been

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] stupid mage almost downs us trying to hide somethign in his luggage

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] I pitched that over the side

Kristelle (Kaz) looks at the Sky Captain and raises an eyebrow.

[Death] "I wonder how Partik feels about this."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Hiding something... metal? Heavy?

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] Looking at Imari, where did you get one of those? points to the ring she is wearing

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] shrugs, I don't care I pitched the whole trunk overboard

Kristelle (Kaz) rolls her eyes.

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] must have been some dimensional thing, was fine until he opened it and tried to take something out

[Death] "Mages are stupid creatures."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] SOME mages.

[Death] "I found it."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And some are worth their weight in gold, and more.

[Death] don't remember where now

Kristelle (Kaz) looks pointedly at Branwyn.

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] looking at Imari, that ring is given to a ships first mate on their madien voyage

Branwyn (Lisa) ignores Imari's jabs

[Death] "Partik brought it to our notice as protection."

[Death] "She is okay."

[Death] "She isn't like most mages."

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] so how long are you goign to be on that island?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Well, she certainly isn't like the Magnificent Moron.

[Death] "It was in the possesion of some goblins."

Branwyn (Lisa) turns back on Imari and looks out at the castle

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] goblins?

[Death] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Death)] "In the woods of the Jistelle estates."

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] I would credit Orcs with being able to steal one

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Yes, we were set the task of clearing out some goblins, and they had slaves of various races, digging a lair.

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] if they took a captive during a pirate raid

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] goblins? digging?

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] you mean down there? points

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I doubt they would lower themselves to digging. They have their ill-gotten slaves do that.

[Imari (Death)] ::nods:: "In the woods. I have not heard of flying woods."

Kristelle (Kaz) looks at the castle, then at Imari.

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] points to the land surrounding the castle

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I wouldn't call it impossible, Imari.

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] that will be a woods given time

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] wonder when someone lived there full time

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] so you want me to drop you off

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] when do you want me to come back and pick you up?

[Imari (Death)] "As it should be."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Please. Would you return for us in the morning?

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] I can do that

Kristelle (Kaz) looks at her companions to make sure they agree.

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] one pass to pick you up, no repeated trips

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] you are on the Mages tab, so you get that

Branwyn (Lisa) nods at Kristelle

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Of curiosity, what would the price for a second trip be?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Not that I forsee the need of one, but I know nothing of the economics of flying.

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] I am getting a full dozen robin egg gems

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] he pulls out an emerald from a belt pouch

[Kristelle (Kaz)] How beautiful.

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] and what is your signal to be in the morning?

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] so that I know you are ready to be picked up?

[Imari (Death)] "Indigo, I hope you are enjoying this."

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] there is a small dock at the tip of the island where we can tie off briefly

[Imari (Death)] "This is as close to Partik as you or I are likely to ever get."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] What are the best types of signals, Captain?

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] mostly a flag of some color

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] what do you have?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am happy to be sailing again even if it is in the air.

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] You are a sailor Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I was until the pirates captured our ship

[BOB] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Spe {Early Fall} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] Imari's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (1) - Unharmed

[BOB] Miranda's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] what flag did the pirates fly under?

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] where they Orcs?

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] Goblins?

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] Elves?

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] Goblins are pesky things

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] Elves can be pretty clever

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] orcs are the worst

[Indigo (Lisa)] They were bugbear pirates and they sold me into slavery

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] never seen a bugbear crew, what are they?

[Indigo (Lisa)] If it wasn't for these people here I would be dead or toiling in a cave

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] must be some sort of weird ground creature

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't want to talk about it

Indigo (Lisa) turns away from Captain

Kristelle (Kaz) puts her hand on Indigo's shoulder.

[Imari (Death)] "Partik protected you. Now you are off the seas and safer in the sky."

[Imari (Death)] "I think once we are done with this we should find another sky ship to join."

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] so what colors are you using?

Kristelle (Kaz) looks at her companions.

[Imari (Death)] ::shrugs::

[Imari (Death)] what do we have?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if we don't have a predetermined flag - can we just wave one of the sacks?))

[Indigo (Lisa)] ((light brown?))

[Imari (Death)] we should have a unit flag shouldn't we?

[Captain Harkness (BOB)] you do have the Dragonslayer patches and awards,

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We can use my cloak. ((which I hereby declare to be green, a dark green.))

[BOB] ok

[BOB] so he bring in the ship towards the island dock

[BOB] he only has two other crew members and they both seem to be busy with ropes, and harnesses, etc.

[BOB] Imari moved 184'02".

Kristelle (Kaz) watches what the crew members are doing.

[BOB] Indigo moved 181'01".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 190'01".

[BOB] Kristelle moved 180'11".

[BOB] Javelin moved 151'05".

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand moved 5'09".

[BOB] that is an acurate scale

[BOB] you can see how the island is very overgrown now

[BOB] there are worn paths that must have been stone at one point but are now covered with plants

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((overgrown with shrubbery, or trees, too?))

[BOB] and some larger palnts now that are taking over everything

[BOB] the arrow points the way UP slope

[BOB] is the same on all maps

[BOB] so you know which way could fall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ((so we can just roll down to the castle?))

[BOB] sure

[BOB] through the thorns and such

[BOB] three story Castle

[BOB] wide front doors and steps there on the west side

[Imari (Death)] do we see any cleared paths?

[BOB] none

[Imari (Death)] like the pirates are already here?

[BOB] you can see where someone or somethign must have ripped through parts of the plant growth

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((faaaaaabulous...))

[BOB] but no clear areas

[BOB] brb restroom while you debate

[BOB] I am away from the keyboard.

[Imari (Death)] i say we follow the path we see.

[Imari (Death)] find eithe rmonster or pirate

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((well, part of me thinks we should secure the grounds, make sure no one is hiding in the bushes. But part of me thinks we should secure the keep first, because if there IS something in the bushes, at least we'll be in an enclosed place.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Lisa, thoughts?))

[BOB] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ((I can do either. I like the middle path that's been partially cleared. See how we do on the slant))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Yeah. Mike, is that what you meant? The middle path? Or did you mean the path where greenery is ripped? Or are they the same, Bob?))

[Imari (Death)] i meant the path where the greenery is ripped and we can tell something passed through lately

[Imari (Death)] that way we sneak up behind on whatever's there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Is that the middle Bob?)

[BOB] the larger direct path is more clogged, the ripped path is the upper one

[BOB] but none of them are open and all of them are passable by tearign through some

[BOB] so it is a qustion of exploring or going directly towards the keep

[BOB] is only just over 120 feet to the keep but you would be moving at half through the brush

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ripped up path is fine with me)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((sounds doable))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (kill what's out there so we can relax inside later. ha!)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 65'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'05".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Half movement you said, Bob?))

[BOB] make your survivial check Kristelle

[BOB] and yes, that is half movement

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And Was also going to try moving silently (at least, as much as possible through brush, I guess))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((And I should be tracking, too. Grrr. Someday I'll be used to this.))

[BOB] make those rolls then

[BOB] no worries

Corey has joined the game on Fri May 21 19:46:13 EDT 2010

Corey is receiving the map overall map...

[BOB] son of a (*&(*&(&*

[BOB] checking something

Corey has received the map overall map.

[BOB] problem with the dice panel

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((just mine?))

[BOB] Kristelle: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=2] 12

[BOB] Ok,

[BOB] somehow we missed last week that all the ability rolls are broken

[Corey] Hey Bob I'm back now

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I don't think we needed to use any of our ability rolls last week.

[BOB] Branwyn: Attack: Pointy: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Welcome back, Corey.

[Imari (Death)] who's surprised?

[Imari (Death)] anyone?

[Imari (Death)] anyone?

[Imari (Death)] beuler?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Miiiiiiiike...))

[BOB] Branwyn casts a spell against : Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. NOTE: Not available.

[BOB] Ok, so at least attacks and spells are working

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((saving throws aren't working))

[BOB] will have to see what the heck happened to the ability checks

[Imari (Death)] man, who'd have thunk the update would break something....

[BOB] too bad we did not have experienced players here to test things

[BOB] ok

[BOB] so

[BOB] moving on

[BOB] just roll the d20 here in teh chat room

[BOB] and we will go forward

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((all three things area d20?))

[BOB] Kaz you have a tracking check, a move silently check (d100) and the suvival check

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((*are a, not area))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] in that order

[Kristelle (Kaz)] (1d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Kristelle (Kaz)] (1d100) [1d100=62] 62

[Kristelle (Kaz)] (1d20) [1d20=16] 16

[BOB] ok

[BOB] so you crash around a bit like a drunk at the party, grins

[BOB] but you do see that there are footprints on the pathway

[BOB] the main path to and from going in both directions

[BOB] some on the side path as well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ((what kind of footprints?))

[Imari (Death)] brb

[BOB] look to be human sized, boots, not barefeet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ((one set or many different sets along same path?))

Kristelle (Kaz) rolls her eyes at her own failed attempts to be quiet, then motions the others to show she has found something.

[BOB] different sets

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 43'10".

[BOB] hard to tell how many all together

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((can I tell how many people it appears there are?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 43'09".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((ok))

[BOB] Kristelle: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 20!!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((you fixed it!))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ((very nice!))

[BOB] Kristelle: Swimming check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 [MODIFIED (+2)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 20!!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I have to roll new each time I move, right? If I want to use those skills?))

[BOB] Kristelle: Animal Lore check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 7!!

[BOB] Ok, for some bizare reason you need to have a plus or minue adjustment when you click to roll the skill

[BOB] nto sure why but that solves it for us tonight

[BOB] Kristelle: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[BOB] actually only a positive number work

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((weird, but okay. But my trackin should have worked to begin with then, because I do have a +1 to it))

[BOB] yes you were good with that original roll

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((but when I rolled it, it never showed up.))

[BOB] right

[BOB] the one that you typed otu was good

[BOB] Mike you back?

[BOB] Ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ((I can't open my dice panel)

[BOB] so moving forward

[BOB] double click on branwyn?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I right click and it says arbitrary or initiative)

[Imari (Death)] yeah

[BOB] when you double click on her what happens?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] nothing

[BOB] kaz how did you open your dice panel?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (my icon flashes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay - now is working)

[BOB] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (very strange)

[BOB] Imari moved 42'01".

[BOB] Shambling Mound moved 15'07".

[BOB] Combat has begun!

[BOB] ROUND: 0

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I usually right click my name in the tree, then choose dice panel))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10++2)-10) [1d10=2] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=8] 18

[BOB] and Imari

[Kaz] Kristelle targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 13'03"

[Imari (Death)] Imari: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=3] 13

[BOB] ROUND: 1

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[BOB] Out fo the bushes comes a large green larger than man sized walking plant

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we do want to kill this thing, right?)

[BOB] Early Bonus 5-21

[Lisa] Indigo targets Indigo. Distance: 0'00"

[BOB] Shambling mounds, or shamblers, appear to be heaps of rotting vegetation.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 10'11".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 5'07"

[BOB] Shamblers are almost totally silent and invisible in their natural surroundings; opponents suffer a -3 penalty to surprise rolls. A shambler often lies in a shallow bog, waiting for some creature to walk onto it, then it attacks. The creatures are excellent swimmers as well, and they have been known to sneak into the camps of unsuspecting travelers at night. A shambling mound attacks with huge, arm-like appendages; a victim hit by both arms in the same round is entangled in the creature's slimy vines and rotting vegetable matter. Entangled creatures suffocate in the slime in 2d4 rounds unless the shambler is killed, or the victim breaks free with a successful bend bars/lift gates roll.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((19-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=3] 11 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((19-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound

[BOB] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[BOB (to GM only)] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 59 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

Corey has left the game on Fri May 21 20:08:51 EDT 2010

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 19'11".

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 0'07"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Pointy: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Imari

[Imari (Death)] Imari moved 17'10".

[Death] Imari targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 9'06"

[Imari (Death)] Imari: Attack: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Kristelle

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Shambling Mound

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ??

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Kristelle

[BOB] no clue why Kaz

[BOB] go for it

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 19'06".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -1. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 9. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[BOB (to GM only)] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 51 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Shambling Mound

[BOB (to GM only)] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 57 (6) - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] you see that your attacks seem to not be doing as much damage as you thought they should

[Imari (Death)] that's annoying. i have to switch screens to see if i hit

[BOB] Shambling Mound targets Kristelle. Distance: 4'11"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((it should say 'hit' or 'wiff' on the map))

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] -1. HITS Kristelle (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -4. HITS Kristelle (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=4,2] 6 added to: Kristelle

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=5,4] 9 added to: Kristelle

[BOB] Kristelle's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-15) - Heavily Wounded

[BOB] ROUND: 2

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((19-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=2] 12 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((19-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=4] 10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((19-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=12] 2 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[BOB] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I put this to sleep?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does it work on plant men?)

[BOB] not likely, you would guess it is too tough for that (too many hd)

[BOB] based on its size

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((is it a medium or a large creature Bob?))

[BOB] large

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I rolled the wrong damage, then))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then I did not give him as much damage last round)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((and so did Indigo))

[BOB] ok

[BOB] this once we will reroll the damage

[BOB (to GM only)] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 64 (7) - Unharmed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thank you)

[BOB] so reroll for Kristelle and Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=8] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound, Indigo

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Damage v L: Long Sword: ((1d12)+3) [1d12=7] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound

[BOB] Barb said she will be in after the storms pass by her area, her computers are off right now

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((ok))

[BOB] anymore damage rolls?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Pointy: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Imari

[BOB] all caught up?

[BOB (to GM only)] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 53 (-11) - Lightly Wounded

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((there were just the two hits last round.))

[BOB] Mike?

Guy has joined the game on Fri May 21 20:20:07 EDT 2010

Guy is receiving the map overall map...

Guy has received the map overall map.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Hi honey))

[Guy] hiya everybody

[BOB] not this round but next round you can attack with Foriso Guy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hello! Just in time)

[Guy] cool

[Imari (Death)] sorry

[Imari (Death)] i'm back

[Imari (Death)] knock on the door, it's my childhood friend who just bought the house five down from me

[BOB] cool

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((cool))

[Imari (Death)] yeah. random as all hell

[Imari (Death)] i assume we killed the mulch pile?

[BOB] LOL

[BOB] is only the second round and waiting for you to go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no - and large damage if you hit - not sure if you were here for that part))

[Imari (Death)] oh! ok

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((and our damage is not doing as much damage as it should, in case you missed that.))

[Imari (Death)] Imari: Attack: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Imari (Death)] Imari: Damage v L: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: ((3d6)+3) [3d6=1,5,3] 12 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound

[BOB (to GM only)] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Imari (Death)] that thing has pretty good ac

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Kristelle

[BOB] you can make a bend bars check kristelle

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((looks like we're doing half damage))

[BOB] to try to escape

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I clicked it twice, Bob. Not coming up.))

[BOB] Kristelle: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [1d100=52] 52 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 21!!

[BOB] for soem reason needs that something in adjustment for it to work

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((and do I get to attack? Or no?))

[BOB] no attack

[BOB] not with a long sword

[BOB] if you had a dagger in your hand yes

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Shambling Mound

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=7,3] 10 added to: Kristelle

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=8,7] 15 added to: Kristelle

[BOB] Kristelle's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-25) - Dead

[BOB] ROUND: 3

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ((he didn't have to attack?))

[BOB] has her enveloped

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] squeezing her to death

[BOB] and Guy you can roll Init now

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((ok))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Indigo (Lisa)] ((can we pull her out?))

[BOB] you can try

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Shambling Mound.

[Lisa] Indigo targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 5'10"

[Imari (Death)] we need some fire

[Lisa] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((19-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=6] 8 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Imari (Death)] but i have none

[Lisa] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((19-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=18] -4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Lisa] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((ok heres where bob kills us lol)))

[BOB] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[BOB (to GM only)] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 13'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what do I have to do to pull Kristelle out?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just say it?)

[BOB] yes

Branwyn (Lisa) grabs a hold of Kristelle and tries to pull her out from the Mound

[BOB] he lets her go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I bind wounds this turn?)

[Imari (Death)] that was easy

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Imari

[BOB] you can but she is limp and dead

[BOB] no chance of saving her

[Imari (Death)] Imari: Attack: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] 1. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Imari (Death)] oh boy

[Imari (Death)] i hope it forgets my last hit on it...

[Imari (Death)] other wise i have a feeling i'm next

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Foriso Fairhand

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Does Imari have any weird anti-plant spells or something?)

[Imari (Death)] i don't think so

[Imari (Death)] let me double check

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((im not even on the map))

[BOB] you are on the docks

[BOB] about 60 feet away

[Imari (Death)] nope

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((You are on the map Guy. Look way to the left.))

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand moved 4'07".

[Imari (Death)] the only thing i can think of is cast farie fire and hope it's sentient enough to get scared by the flames

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 59'07".

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Kristelle

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Shambling Mound

[Imari (Death)] but that won't kill it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that might work)

[Imari (Death)] we'll probably have to deal with it later

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (later would be good)

[Imari (Death)] poor kaz

[Imari (Death)] first one to bite the dust

[BOB] Shambling Mound targets Imari. Distance: 9'06"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (totally sucks)

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 4. HITS Imari (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Kaz] /shrug

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -7. HITS Imari (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HITRoll Again]

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 9. MISSES Imari (AC FINAL: 4).

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=2,8] 10 added to: Imari

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=7,5] 12 added to: Imari

[BOB] Imari's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-22) - Massively Wounded

[Kaz] I'm going to hold off to decide a new character. We can make decisions together after we're all dead.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Imari (Death)] i'll be joining you shortly.

[Kaz] I wasn't joking, actually, Lisa.

[BOB] ROUND: 4

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Imari (Death)] although i don't know why i took two damages

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((19-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=6] 8 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Imari (Death)] nevermind, i see it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((19-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=17] -3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((19-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=3] 11 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[BOB] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[BOB] and I hate to tell you what to do but you all do see those castle doors just over 50 feet away?

[BOB (to GM only)] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Imari (Death)] we could go inside and hide?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can we run away? thought we were stuck here)

[BOB] you can do anything you want

[Imari (Death)] we can try going insdie

[Imari (Death)] close the doors

[Imari (Death)] we're stuck on the island

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what do you want to do? I was going to try to cast but not sure how much good it will do)

[Imari (Death)] i hate running away from a combat...

[Imari (Death)] i'd almost rather be ded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I cast and then you run away?)

[Kaz] ((Imari can run? I thought she was entangled.))

[BOB] branwyn can not run away until next turn then

[BOB] and yes Imari is entangled

[BOB] two hits in the same round

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but not dead like Kristelle?)

[BOB] not yet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I save Imari?)

[BOB] you can try

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Even though she was trash talking me earlier)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but then we have to stay for another round)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what do you think?)

[Imari (Death)] oh, then i'm dead next round anyway

[Imari (Death)] nice knowing you all

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Guy, you are also still alive - what do you think?)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((i plan on running))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I hate this)

[Imari (Death)] thanks for the backup

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((a thiefs not a combat machine although if i die id be able to create something im more comfortable with lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (If I pull Imari out alive - I'm next to go; if I run, Imari dies)

[BOB] if you pull Imari out you can try to run also

[BOB] not a sure thing

[Kaz] TOTAL PARTY WIPE!!!

[Imari (Death)] from mulch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (in same turn?)

[BOB] you would run and try to grab Imari at the same time

[BOB] is a to hit on Imari

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (( honestly lisa do what you feel would be right for Branwyn))

[BOB] then a strength check to break her free

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (honestly - I don't want her to die)

[BOB] if you miss the to hit you keep on going right on by her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but don't want to kill off Imari just cuz)

[BOB] or you can stop and grab her without missing but then do not get to run

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (without running would still get far enough away?)

[BOB] depends on weight and how far you can move

[BOB] will have to see once you try it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how do I roll the hit? I'm lousy with my dagger)

[BOB] it is the same to hit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Is that the roll?)

[BOB] just no damage from it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay - no running - will pull her out and try to get away)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (need to roll strength?)

[BOB] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is not rolling)

[BOB] remember to make the dice panel work you need the +1 in the adjustment

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where Bob?)

[BOB] Guy we just found that out tonight, that the combat and spells are working fine but ability and proficiences are not

[BOB] sorry Lisa it is Append

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] great

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (temp modifiers?)

[BOB] put a +1 there

[BOB] on the dice panel

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't see where - sorry)

[BOB] Branwyn: STR check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thank you)

[BOB] Branwyn no longer targets Shambling Mound.

[BOB] Branwyn moved 17'06".

[BOB] Imari and Branwyn moved 14'06".

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Imari

[Imari (Death)] i guess i can't do anything?

[BOB] you can move on your own

[Imari (Death)] i have a dagger, but wasn't holding it when i was grabbed

[BOB] but no attacks

[Imari (Death)] oh, ok

[Imari (Death)] how far can i move in a round?

[BOB] you are going downhill in the brush

[BOB] so half

[BOB] if you try to move faster you need dex checks, etc.

[Imari (Death)] Imari moved 30'00".

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Foriso Fairhand

[BOB] brb

[BOB] I am away from the keyboard.

[BOB] I am back at the keyboard.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] weeeeeee

[BOB] sorry

[BOB] ok so Foriso

[Guy] Foriso Fairhand targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 13'06"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 16'03".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Attack: Short Sword Ear: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Shambling Mound

[BOB] Shambling Mound targets Foriso Fairhand. Distance: 5'01"

[BOB] Shambling Mound targets Indigo. Distance: 5'10"

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -6. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] -2. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[BOB] no

[BOB] that second was on foriso

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 1. HITS Foriso Fairhand (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=6,1] 7 added to: Foriso Fairhand

[BOB] Shambling Mound targets Indigo. Distance: 5'10"

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=4,6] 10 added to: Indigo

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] ROUND: 5

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((and yes that was quite intentional on my part))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (have a death wish?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so can Indigo move?)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((rear guard))

[BOB] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can he grab party pack/supplies from Kristelle's body and move away?)

[BOB] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wasn't she holding them?)

[BOB] is a small sack anyone can grab it off the ground and run with it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so running at half movement?)

[BOB] yes half movement through the brush, running is double movment so you cna move your normal movment

[BOB] so 9

[BOB] or 90 feet

Indigo (Lisa) runs over to Kristelle and sadly takes sack of supplies and moves on

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 14'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 55'00".

[BOB] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (now is Foriso stuck?)

[BOB] not yet

Branwyn (Lisa) calls out to Foriso to run for the castle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 57'01".

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Imari

[Imari (Death)] so no one is caught, right?

[Imari (Death)] everyone can move?

[BOB] yes

[Imari (Death)] Imari moved 30'04".

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Foriso Fairhand

[BOB] are you going inside Imari or Branwyn?

[BOB] you both have the movement to open the doors adn go in

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we will wait for Foriso)

[Kaz] ((I'd suggest being VERRRRRY careful about it))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I will anyway)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Attack: Short Sword Ear: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Shambling Mound

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (suicide is not noble)

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 10. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Imari (Death)] i'll go inside. gotta get the doors open

[BOB] Shambling Mound targets Foriso Fairhand. Distance: 5'02"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't you want to look at them first?)

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 0. HITS Foriso Fairhand (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[BOB] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=4,8] 12 added to: Foriso Fairhand

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-12) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] ROUND: 6

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[BOB] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Imari

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where did we go?)

[BOB] Branwyn moved 1'06".

[BOB] Indigo moved 1'08".

[Imari (Death)] god damnit. every time someone moves even with separate windows the map pops up and disrupts typing

[Imari (Death)] this program sucks ass

[Imari (Death)] you commiting suicide guy?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just shove us in to kill us inside?)

[BOB] not pushign you inside, Imari opened the doors, letting you see what is there

[BOB] Long ago, this room was used to welcome guests. Stone pegs set into the wall once held cloaks and bags. The furniture here long since tumbled out of the tower or was looted by explorers.

[Imari (Death)] i guess that's my turn

[Imari (Death)] i'll wait to close the door

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Foriso Fairhand

Guy is receiving the map overall map...

Guy has received the map overall map.

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Shambling Mound

[BOB] Combat has finished.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((and no i wasnt trying to commit suicide i was doing exactly what i set out to do

[BOB] just to remeind everyone teh arrows point in the UPwards direction

[BOB] so the slope is down towards that wall with the doors on it

[BOB] what is the plan?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] recover

[Imari (Death)] we only have until tomorrow morning, right?

[Imari (Death)] we have to clear this or give up and go home

[Kaz] CRAP

[Kaz] did anyone get Kristelle's cloak?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (We are supposed to put up the flag - if we don't he might not come)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nope)

[Imari (Death)] lol

[Imari (Death)] awesome

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((dont think so))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have a healing potion in the pack - can split it between Foriso and Imari?)

[BOB] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do you guys want it? Might be a good idea)

[Imari (Death)] i suppose so

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] might help

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, take out the healing potion and hand it to Imari

Indigo (Lisa) quickly takes it out and rushes over to Imari

[BOB] so if you each drink half?

[Imari (Death)] yes

[BOB] Imari gets (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5 and Foriso gets (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (2) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] Imari's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (5) - Heavily Wounded

[Imari (Death)] "THank you, Indigo."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Thanks that helps some

[Indigo (Lisa)] I just want you both to be okay. I'm afraid it didn't do much though.

[BOB] as you are standing inside you can see that there is a large foyer like area that is open to the sky, with steps going down into it

[BOB] an overgrown garden

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 9'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 6'10".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] not more plants

[Imari (Death)] okay. so we just do a sweep and clear?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((ok this is gonna be a sill question but what the heckj are we looking for again??))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (check for traps?)

[BOB] ultimate goal is to find the secret vault with the 4 black journals

[Kaz] You're allowed to take anything else youfind, though. And if it's nailed down, break it free.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((sorry im so tired my brain is fried))

[Imari (Death)] four black books

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around entrance

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Imari (Death)] i wonder if they're like black boxes

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 26'02".

[BOB] Branwyn can tell that anything in here was looted a while ago, no one has been here recently in the last week or so

[BOB] and the door there for Foriso is not locked

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Is that gray thing at the top the cloak stand?)

[BOB] fireplace

[Imari (Death)] ooooooh boy

[Imari (Death)] it's already been looted

[BOB] stairs in teh southwest corner

[Kaz] well, the loot was our payment, so now we're (you're) screwed.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (trap checks before opening doors?)

[BOB] guy can you make your rolls?

[BOB] if not put a +1 in the append box at the top of the dice pane

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=13] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 26!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] did it work?

[BOB] and Foriso says there is not even a place to put a trap or lock a door like this

[BOB] simple doors that anyone (thing) could open up

[Imari (Death)] yaaaay

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shall we see what's behind door number 1?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 25'07".

Branwyn (Lisa) opens door and looks in, still outside room

[Imari (Death)] a neeeeeeeeew caaaaaaaaar

[BOB] Imari moved 11'04".

[BOB] Indigo moved 11'03".

[BOB] you can see that furniture in this room seems to have all slid down towards the fall wall, too dark to see what is over there

[BOB] and there you go

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 25'05".

[BOB] This area once served as a bedroom for the tower’s visitors. Two crumbling beds are wedged at the bottom of the room’s slope, though an armoire bolted to the south wall still stands. The armoire is locked.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 16'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 36'02".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] yeah yeah i know open the lock

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 14'11".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((nothing))

[BOB] need the plus one

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=48] 48 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 41!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] the sad thing is i had the +1 in there

[BOB] and so that is a no the doors are still locked

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can try to open it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 20'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Cantrip Proficiency check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[BOB] hmmmm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was not a simple lock?)

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] whaaaaa

[BOB] and so Foriso is surprised, and partially buried when the doors pop open

[BOB] The armoire is locked and contains a small treasure cache stored here by a previous group of adventurers, 1000 gp in a split open leather sack and a silver dagger.

[BOB] and they all spill onto Foriso

[BOB] and then continue to pour down the slant of the floor

[BOB] adn towards the wall

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] catch it all

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Foriso sheepishly

[Imari (Death)] sigh

[Imari (Death)] big mess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] sorry - I guess I should have told you to move

[BOB] luckily there is no window there for it to fall out of

Branwyn (Lisa) helps Foriso out of the mess of coins

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] since we arent losing any of it ill forgive you

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) starts gathering the coins up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, help us put this gold into one of the sacks

[Imari (Death)] ::keeps watch::

[BOB] you do have the large sacks

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'10".

Indigo (Lisa) starts scooping gold into the sack

Indigo (Lisa) eyes very wide

[Indigo (Lisa)] I've never seen so much gold at one time

[BOB] a large sack holds 600 coins

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] most people dont my little friend

Indigo (Lisa) takes second sack and finishes cleaning up

Branwyn (Lisa) picks up silver dagger and looks at it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[BOB] it is a normal dagger except that it is made entirely of silver, branwyn knows it could be useful against certain creatures, or turned into a magical dagger is good enough quality for htat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is nice. We should probably hold on to this instead of putting it away for now

[Imari (Death)] for the were bats that live here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyone mind if I hold on to it and we can talk later about who might take it permanently?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] go ahead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Would hate to have it in the sack if we needed it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you want to leave the sacks in here for now so we aren't lugging them all over the castle?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] what about by the door so we can grab them quicker

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm, but if someone walked in, they would get them right away.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Is carrying all this a big deal?)

[BOB] 600 coins equals 30 pounds

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((it would be a little heavy))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Especially since we don't have Muscles with us - sniffles)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why don't we put the sacks in the armoir and keep exploring. This is pretty close to the entrance and we could be finding a lot more.

[Kaz] awww

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At least I hope so

[Kaz] you have to ask yourself... if the loot was left in the armoire by another group of adventurers... (a) where are they? and (b) why haven't they returned for the loot?

[Imari (Death)] mulch pile

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or did they miss it cuz they didn't open the lock)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 53'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he going to buy himself a new layer of sod?)

[BOB] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 48'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 51'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (other door unlocked? traps?)

[Imari (Death)] he's thinking of getting a nice mail order compost heap

[BOB] not locked same kind of door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 15'05".

[BOB] A large table and other debris are piled at the far end of this room, though the windows are still exposed for hapless characters to fall through. The one item still intact here is a large, ceramic basin fixed with an iron spigot.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 16'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 18'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the liychen sink!!!))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 5'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kitchen

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((whats the blue dot?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (any way to shut the window?)

[BOB] that si the sink basin

[BOB] and no shutters on the windos

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((holy cow))

[BOB] is bout 5 foot across

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Im not carrying that!

[BOB] chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wonder what would happen if we turned the spigot?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tempted)

[Imari (Death)] kool aid

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (massive flood)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at basin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((are those stairs up or down?))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((never mind i just saw the arrow up))

[BOB] Branwyn cna figure out that it must be some way of getting water, with no ground water around something magical needs to be done, but does not know exaclty how this happens

[Imari (Death)] if you have to go to that trouble, why water?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] guess we go up now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Interesting. I will have to think about how to get this to work.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 26'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 34'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 37'07".

[BOB] At one point, this was the mage's personal bedroom. Its most prominent feature is the doorway set into the eastern wall. This portal once opened on to a small porch that used to be on to the side of his tower. However, the porch long since collapsed, leaving the doorway a convenient opening for someone to fall through.

[BOB] as you are coming up the stairs the opening on your left is the doorway,

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 15'03".

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand moved 14'10".

[BOB] the floor is bare here like the other rooms

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Stay away from that opening

[BOB] if you move faster than 1/3 you need a dex check to avoid falling over

[Imari (Death)] this place blows

[BOB] and sliding down

[BOB] the wind is not blowing that much righ tnow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then we shall inch our way in)

[BOB] you do see the door on the far wall

[Kaz] I'm amazed that the windows in a Keep are so low you can fall through them.

[BOB] windows not so much open doorways yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he was a short wizard)

[Imari (Death)] especially on the second floor

[Imari (Death)] he was a stupid wizard

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] 1/3 would be 40' if your move is 12 right?

[Kaz] I agree, Mike

[BOB] nods

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 16'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 13'08".

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) searches the bed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 9'03".

[BOB] Foriso finds a broken wand

[BOB] and two silver candle sticks

[Imari (Death)] soooooo, it was the thief in the bedroom with the candlestick?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] hehehehehehehehe

[BOB] smile

[Kaz] hee

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no other furniture?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 27'05".

[BOB] nothign left, the bed rubble is perched on that corner, the rest must have drifted out that open doorway

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at door

[BOB] Imari moved 4'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll put those candlesticks in the sack if you'd like.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Imari (Death)] btw, you've all been to google today, right?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((no why))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nope)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to BOB only)] figured id try while i thought about it

[BOB] nods

[Imari (Death)] check it out

[Imari (Death)] it's awesome

[BOB (to Guy only)] the one candle stick is still in good shape and is worth 600 gp, the other has a broken stem and is only worth 134 gp

[BOB] and yes to Mike but will not spoil the surprise to others who do not know

[BOB] I did not go there but I know what it is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (very cool)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (((roflmao))

[BOB] and it is playable

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wow! have to look later or I won't pay attention)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] the broken one is only worth about 134 gold but the good one is worth 600 gold

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) hands the candlesticks to Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not bad

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 27'02".

Indigo (Lisa) takes candlesticks and stuffs them in a sack

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Be careful with this door since it was the wizard's bedroom

[Imari (Death)] well, i suppose if we can get off this rock we'll at least have some cash

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 25'06".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 3'06".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=80] 80 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 26!!

[BOB] no traps

[Imari (Death)] i would assume the books would be somewhere like behind the door

[Kaz] careful opening it

[Kaz] remember what happened with the other door...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes!)

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) carefully examines the door

[BOB] opens towards you

[BOB] is not locked

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) slowly opens the door

[BOB] so Foriso Branwyn and Inigo can all make saves versus breath weapon

[Imari (Death)] eeeew

[Imari (Death)] is that shit?

[Kaz] eww, looks like someone's been eating burritos!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 21!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Kaz] /facepalm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Kaz] omg

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((roflmao))

[Kaz] see what happens when I'm not playing? Usually -I- get the bad rolls. Now you're all getting them, instead.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (your spirit lives on)

[Kaz] well-- at least my dice rolls do.

[BOB] Ok

[BOB] so Indigo slides down

[BOB] and trys to grab somethign on teh way down

[BOB] Indigo moved 35'10".

[BOB] saving throw versus death to try and grab onto the ledge and hold on by your fingertips

[Imari (Death)] can i make a grab or extend my spear?

[Indigo (Lisa)] aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

[BOB] after the saves are done yes to Mike

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 [MODIFIED (+1, +4+4+4)] - ROLL FAILED against 21!!

[BOB] so Indgo plunges down and takes (2d6) [2d6=3,2] 5 points of damage when he hits the plants below

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((( bye bye indigo Ill try not to land on you lol)))

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] now Branwyn

[BOB] Branwyn moved 40'04".

[BOB] save verus death to grab on

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[BOB] and she takes (2d6) [2d6=1,5] 6 points of damage as she falls

[BOB] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] Branwyn moved 5'07".

[BOB] and now Foriso

[BOB] you get a plus two to your save

[BOB] because you will bounce by the broken bed

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand moved 43'02".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (((wont that do damage as well?))

[BOB] not yet

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] so i put a +2 in the append?

[BOB] yes

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 [MODIFIED (+2)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] i knew it

[BOB] adn FINGERS grab

[BOB] and tug

[BOB] and you are dangling there

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] i said i would be the only one to make the save

[BOB] NOW, Imari can attempt to stab her spear across for Foriso to grab onto

[BOB] make a to hit roll against Foriso

[BOB] no damage

[Imari (Death)] but...

[Imari (Death)] i wanted to save indigo

[BOB] as you see that pile of garbage start to slide down the floor towards Foriso

[BOB] it is all happening at once

[Imari (Death)] i was recruiting him

[BOB] they all three slide on by

[Imari (Death)] i guess i'll save foriso if he's all that's left.

[Kaz] shouldn't they all have an equal chance to grab the spear, then?

[BOB] now you can try to give Foriso somethign to grab onto

[BOB] no to Kaz, if the spear was there before they fell

[BOB] but it is afterwards

[BOB] now trying to stop foriso from being pushed by the falling debris

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] should have thought about that before but i didnt

[BOB] Mike make that roll to try and stop him

[Imari (Death)] what roll is that?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] to hit

[BOB] nods

[Imari (Death)] Imari: Attack: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 16

[BOB] forgot to target Foriso

[Imari (Death)] so i get a reroll?

[BOB] yes

[Imari (Death)] haha. we need to not target all the time in case of misses

[Death] Imari targets Foriso Fairhand. Distance: 6'02"

[Imari (Death)] Imari: Attack: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Foriso Fairhand (AC FINAL: 4).

[Imari (Death)] Imari: Attack: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Foriso Fairhand (AC FINAL: 4).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh no!)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] roflmao

[Imari (Death)] look, the third one hit

[BOB] and so Foriso you need to make a new save versus death

[Kaz] LOL

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] normal roll?

[BOB] as the pile of junk and crap tumbles down towards you

[BOB] yes

[BOB] so the =1 to make it work

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[BOB] so Foriso takes (2d6) [2d6=4,2] 6 points of damage

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-6) - Disabled

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ack!)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] i knew that was gonna happen

[Kaz] /facepalm

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] lol

[BOB] and then a pile of shit and garbage plummets down the room for a bit and out of the window

[Kaz] I'm doing a lot of slapping myself on the forehead tonight

[BOB] covering those below

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] roflmao

[Kaz] Insult to injury!!

[Imari (Death)] another one bites the dust!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] too funny

[Imari (Death)] this is terrible

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Wait!)

[Imari (Death)] well, you two could come back as a couple

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (when Bob said to Guy to roll save - I didn't know I could cast)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can cast feather fall on Foriso and he will land safely

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to Lisa only)] its cool save your spells im not dead yet

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Guy only)] You are at 0

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to Lisa only)] i dont die till -10

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Guy only)] you need it to walk

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Guy only)] will cast for you - okay?

Branwyn (Lisa) casting feather fall on Foriso

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to Lisa only)] if i rest i can recover and since i wont be doing anything but resting lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Feather Fall: For (4) 4 rounds the target falls gently so as not to go splat.

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (6) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] and now everyone down below takes (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 points of damage

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (on top of what we already took?)

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-2) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-2) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] and you are done

[BOB] you need to clean off the shit, bones, etc that cascaded down on you

[BOB] but you are all alive and able to walk

[Kaz] time to figure out how to work the sink

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[BOB] the three of you are outside

[BOB] Imari is on the stairs still

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did we get a glimpse of that cloud in the room before we fell?)

[BOB] as it was sliding towards you

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((that wasnt a cloud that was garbage))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (disgusting)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and on that note do we call it a night?)

[BOB] I think so

[BOB] can hope for a healer to show up next week

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not holding my breath)

[BOB] or at least getting inside and away from the walking plant

[Lisa] is there a back door to this place?

[BOB] none that you see from where you are

[Imari (Death)] watch out for the mulch pile

[BOB] but there are windows into the kitchen there

[BOB] along that wall

[Lisa] we will be running from anything that moves

[BOB] next week can discuss options

[Lisa] okay

[BOB] was an interesting night

[Lisa] for you maybe

[Imari (Death)] alright, night all

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] night mike

[Lisa] night Mike!

[BOB] don't forget to vote on the site for roleplayer fo the night

[Kaz] night Mike

[BOB] or here in the chat

Death has left the game on Fri May 21 23:12:23 EDT 2010

[Lisa] so Guy - how come you didn't run with us from mulch man?

[Kaz] don't forget to get the cloak and the crystal-headed mace off of Kristelle

[Lisa] you took extra damage

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] simple i planned on playing rear guard so everybod else could get away

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] i have a couple skills that would help me get away from that thing better than yall

[Lisa] that was nice. Thought you were on a mission of death

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] nope i knew what i was doing

[Lisa] more than I can say

[Lisa] thank you

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] im like bob in a few ways

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ive been playing since i was a teen

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] so i have to be careful about using what i know and what foriso knows

[Kaz] Guy for roleplayer of the night.

[Lisa] Second the motion

[BOB] ok

[BOB] Pending XP award: 150.

[BOB] Pending XP award: 150.

[BOB] Pending XP award: 75.

[BOB] Pending XP award: 150.

[BOB] Pending XP award: 150.

[BOB] Pending XP award: 250.

[BOB] XP award: 483. Level-up!

[BOB] XP award: 483. Next level in 6407.

[BOB] XP award: 75. Next level in 152.

[BOB] XP award: 483. Next level in 4258.

[BOB] XP award: 400. Next level in 4017.

[BOB] Ok

[BOB] night everyone

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] night

[BOB] will save this and post it in just a bit

[Kaz] night Bob, Lisa, Guypants

Guy has left the game on Fri May 21 23:20:29 EDT 2010

Kaz has left the game on Fri May 21 23:20:29 EDT 2010

[Lisa] logging out too

Lisa has left the game on Fri May 21 23:20:56 EDT 2010


Experience awarded to: Lisa, Kaz, Guy, Mike Roleplayer of the night: Guy