View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / May1813

May 18 13 - Twentieth Anniversary Game - She Said Yes!

[Master] Time of Day: 07:00 AM. Day 26 Ko ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 26th, 342 SKR.

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat May 18 11:45:49 EDT 2013 ====

BOB's Laptop has joined the game on Sat May 18 11:48:22 EDT 2013

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Base Map...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Base Map.

[Master] I am away grabbing drinks and food and fiddling with maps again. I will be back soon. The date is correct the total time elapsed was 90 days for spells, training, etc I will be back for questions in a short bit.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] It was twenty years ago today That we all gathered up to play We've been going in an out of style But we always seem to find a smile So let me introduce to you The game you've known for all these years..... http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.TwentiethAnniversaryGame

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Lisa has joined the game on Sat May 18 11:53:35 EDT 2013

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

Guy has joined the game on Sat May 18 11:56:42 EDT 2013

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

Guy has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] Good morning :)

[Guy] howdy

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] going to test one thing

[Master] sending you the unmodified version of the start map

[Lisa] Klooge or email?

[Lisa] Klooge or email?

[Master] in Klooge is 1/3 done and then kicks guy out

[Master] oh well

[Guy] it did?

[Lisa] I'm not out

[Master] I mean it stopped loading

[Master] so I put you back on the base map

[Master] just takes too long on my connection

[Master] so going to work on gettng lower res versions

[Master] photoshop on the other laptop

[Master] should just be a moment

[Master] in the meantime

[Master] you got yoru mission on the 25th during the afternoon

[Master] it is now the morning of the 26

[Master] when you head off to leave

JOHN A has joined the game on Sat May 18 12:02:50 EDT 2013

JOHN A is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] so you have 12 hours or so of prep time

[Master] PLUS the previous 90 days for training, spells, etc

[Master] and welcome John

[Lisa] okay

[Lisa] Hi John :)

JOHN A has received the map Base Map.

[Guy] hola jjohn

[JOHN A] hello all

[Master] Thank you three for being here, missing Kaz and Mike but you are the core group that restarted this years ago and thank you

[Guy] missing marco too

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 2000. Next level in 59981.

[Master] Barnabas Stone XP award: 2000. Next level in 26800.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 2000. Next level in 1862.

[Master] wry grin, actually he did not come back until part way through

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -5 (-8). Wealth - CHANGED: Gold Pieces -- Carried: 10 (5), CHANGED: Copper -- Carried: 10 (15),

[Master] it was you three, Fritz (who was only in one session before the earthquake in Haiti) and Kaz and Mike

Devin has joined the game on Sat May 18 12:07:47 EDT 2013

Devin is receiving the map Base Map...

[Guy] howdy devin

Devin has joined the game on Sat May 18 12:07:59 EDT 2013

Devin is receiving the map Base Map...

[Lisa] when we were 1st level weaklings running from a dragon

[JOHN A] typical day

[Guy] and look whats happened since then

[JOHN A] can i get a strength bow

[Master] so you all work together on party pack, etc

[Master] clear up training and such

[Master] I need to figure otu the save as low res

[Lisa] John did you take you wisdon bonus?

[Master] and will be able to move faster

Devin has received the map Base Map.

Devin has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] I gave Indigo some rope for the trip

[Lisa] Hi Devin :)

[Master] Jharym XP award: 2000. Next level in 0.

[JOHN A] iwanted to roleplay that out with you

[Lisa] Do we need parkas?

[Lisa] that sounds good

[Devin] Good morning!

[Guy] the only bad thing about parkas is they are heavy and would slow us down

[Lisa] As Bob explained it, it will take a day and a half to get to teleport place

[Lisa] I am taking 1 spell book so I can at least replenish some things in case of disaster

[Devin] I am also taking a spell book.

[Devin] but then again, so far I only have one book of spells.

[Lisa] that is good - Bob suggested it was one day trip and I didn't need to

[Lisa] but that makes me nervous

[Devin] Its bob. Just THAT should make you nervous.

[Guy] always plan for longer trip

[Lisa] though it's not like I haven't just run around with my dagger before but ...

[JOHN A] don't be BOB'd

[Guy] i think that those who can should carry some rope

[Devin] The cloak of useful things that someone got will be amazingly helpful for things like that.

[Lisa] Indigo will have 50 ft hemp rope

[Devin] It has rope and ladders, and daggers, and all of that sweet stuff built into it.

[Guy] very true Devin I forgot about your robe

[Devin] its not mine.

[Lisa] your sister is your pack mule devin?

[Devin] I'm trying to remember whose it was.

[Devin] Pretty much.

[Lisa] fritz I think

[Devin] and a meat shield.

[Lisa] such a good brother

[Devin] sword and board style, anbedextrous, all that sorta stuff.

[Devin] wow... I do not know how to spell that word.

[Devin] Ambedexterous

[Devin] closer.

[Lisa] ambidexterous?

[Devin] that'd be the one.

[Guy] it was fritz

[Devin] well, if fritz joins us, that cloak will be amazingly helpful for things like this.

[JOHN A] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] will we need torches, lanterns or whatever?

[Guy] trying to thing if the hemp rop or silk rope would be better

[Guy] id take a couple of lanterns

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] braywnn, can i talk

[Devin] Silk is lighter, otherwise they're basically the same, aren't they?

[Guy] they are harder to put out than torches

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course you can.

[Devin] We should also take into account that we're headed into a city. We can probably macguyver most of what we need once we get there.

[Guy] silk is about 12 pounds lighter than hemp

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] you know I respect the Queen, but I respect you more

[Guy] dont forget the city will probably be under siege

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "You shouldn't say things like that"

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] I just never consider myself looking for wisdom, just my place, which I have already have

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] i

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] I am almost sure I a, where o nelong

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope so. Because we like having you here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very much.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did you not like the scrolls that the Queen gave you?

[Master] Indigo moved 40'07".

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] I just think I meed it, but I don'nt wamt to be disrespective to the queen

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] i dont meed

[Master] (testing sending a map to Lisa)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, she won't know if you study them or not..

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] i am developing a lisp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, she won't know if you study them or not..

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] i would like you to decide who should use it, for the best service to the queen

[Master] Indigo moved 8'09".

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] (lisa can you see that new map with Indigo on it?)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy) (to Devin only)] hemp is a lot stronger than silk as well as being heavier

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (No - I can see the Indigo icon on the black outside of the base map)

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] i would have more use out of a propper bow

[BOB's Laptop] Indigo moved 17'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay - I have an ice island looking thing but half looks gray to me)

[Devin (to Guy only)] I think they must have changed that in future revisions then.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Hoffman "We can get you the best bow you can dream of."

[Master] (good for LIsa then you have the right thing)

[Master] (testing to Devin now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is not a problem. But I think you should trust in the Queen's wisdom and give the scrolls a chance.

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] :: holds out scrolls::

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] oh

[Barnabas Stone (Guy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Barnabas Stone modified:

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] ok

[Devin] *waits patiently*

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] :: takes back::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have any funds we like from the Royal Treasury, remember?

[Devin] *waits patiently*

[Master] what do you see now Devin?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You shall have a fine bow with silver tipped arrows, steel, whatever you like.

[Master] with no space in front

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] I trust you

[Devin] it is exacty as Lisa described.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I shall add onto the library and build myself a catapult on the tower.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can have catapult contests!

[Master] you see indigo in an ice tunnel?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (((rofl you and your catapault))

[Hoffman (JOHN A)] and take care of Miranda, please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you shall have more wisdom as well.

[Devin] yes, but it seems to have stopped my ability to chat.

[Master] try to move Indigo

[Devin] oh, no it didn't

[Devin] It simply stopped my scroll bar.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just a lag for map changeover - you should be good now)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hopefully?)

[Devin] Indigo moved 40'06".

[Master] Ok so we have to be patient but they work

[Master] I cut allt he file sizes in half

[Master] I could make them even smaller if need be

[JOHN A] it is funny that a mage want a catapult and mot a fireball tower

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is more than fine)

[Master] so now everyone can click on Indigo to get the first map

[Master] just to have it

[Master] then back to the base map

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can't explain it - my two favorite things in the whole world are my spyglass and the hope for a catapult)

[Master] to work on planning etc

[JOHN A] take turns

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((ok lisa why is it you want a catapault so bad?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just like them - they have so many uses)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mail delivery, livestock transport, bashing in people's skulls)

Guy is receiving the map Ice tunnels exit...

[Master] so in the 90 days, Miranda did learn 2nd level spells john

[Master] you should roll for Hit Points

[Master] and pick your first 2nd level spells

[JOHN A] wish i cou

[JOHN A] d

[JOHN A] already added spell from book

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are we going hemp or silk Guy?)

[JOHN A] not much to choose from

[Master] want you to be happy with it, she is your character, Christina is just borrowing her for this story arc, next one she will have her own NPC

[JOHN A] went with continual light

Guy has received the map Ice tunnels exit.

[JOHN A] np

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((not sure now hemps stronger but its also a lot heavier))

[Devin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jharym (Devin)] ((What's the strength difference?))

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Base Map...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Base Map.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((hemp weighs 20lbs but holds up to 500 lbs, and silk weighs 8 lbs but only holds up to 200lbs))

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((pretty big difference on both sides of the equation))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (actually do we need lanterns with Indigo's glowing belt buckle?)

[JOHN A] what is the chace of getting mastery in hand ax

[Master] just to be clear also, Silk Rope comes from the Drow and the Underdark, for you elven types

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (keep forgetting we have light)

[Jharym (Devin)] (And if we have a continual light spell, can't we just light something else up and hide it when we don't need it?

[Master] and there would be someone john, just have to find him but not in the past 90 days, although you could have started your search during that time

[JOHN A] not heat

[Jharym (Devin)] (Oh, so us elves should shun it outright.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (indigo's belt buckle lights up and someone may still have the beer mug I zapped)

[Master] not sayign that Devin, just making sure you are aware of the details

[JOHN A] good enough

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((as far as light goes the non humans dont need it as much as the humans do))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was thinking that John - we can start a fire pretty easily but not sure how much there will be that we can set on fire)

[JOHN A] we are a little big for an extraction unit

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((considering our opponents we arent big enough))

[Master] testing another map to Lisa

[JOHN A] if it come to war, we are dead

[Guy] i think maybe we take a mix of hemp and silk

JOHN A is receiving the map Ice tunnels exit...

[Guy] we will also need crampons, and possibly snowshoes

JOHN A has received the map Ice tunnels exit.

[Master] Lisa can you see that map?

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

Lisa is receiving the map Ice tunnels exit...

Lisa has received the map Ice tunnels exit.

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Ice tunnels exit...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Ice tunnels exit.

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Base Map...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Base Map.

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Entering The City...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Entering The City.

[Guy] maybe 2 or 3 lanterns and plenty of oil for them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we were just thinking though that we have items zapped with continual light so do we need lanterns?)

[Guy] the thing about lanterns is we will have the oil for them and oil can be extremely useful

[Master] Esmerelda moved 30'10".

[Jharym (Devin)] (we don't have to take the lantern to take the oil)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo can carry one if someone else can take another one - was trying to avoid a chest for him if we can)

[Guy] whats indigos str?

[Sylviis ( Devin)] I can carry the other.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 17

[Guy] so is mine

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's not that he can't lift them - it is more of a he only has two hands do we toss everything in one sack kind of thing)

[JOHN A] hoff can carry 188 and still keep up with indigo

[Guy] thats why we have more than 1 person carrying some of the stuff

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis already has a backpack, all thats in it so far is a spellbook (if we leave the 2 empty ones behind), and she has 18 strength...

[JOHN A] we need indigo moving as fast as possible

[Guy] ok so that can give us 3 things of hemp rope

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo will have his pick and the spyglass and rope)

[Guy] maybe have someboy with a thing of silk rope that we can use to tie the party together in case of abad storm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn will take her travelling spellbook and the community potions in her backpack if you want. Indigo usually carries the party pack but it is exceptionally light this time.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops - have map now Bob)

[Guy] how many do we have in the party?

[Jharym (Devin)] I have the same map, but one is fully completed, the other is half grey.

[Master] loading for everyone

[Guy] wow 15 people in the party

JOHN A is receiving the map Base Map...

[Guy] wow 15 people in the party

JOHN A is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] Ok I sent the ENtering the City map to everyone

[Master] then sent you back to the base map

JOHN A has received the map Base Map.

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

Devin is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

Guy has received the map Base Map.

Devin has received the map Base Map.

Lisa has left the game on Sat May 18 12:55:29 EDT 2013

[Guy] if everybody only carries 2 flasks of oil thats 30 flasks and that should be plenty

[JOHN A] was that a glitch?

[JOHN A] Sylviis moved 6'06".

[JOHN A] has the party purchased enough fur

[JOHN A] or r we with PETA?

Lisa has joined the game on Sat May 18 12:58:14 EDT 2013

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] is eveyrone back on the Base Map and good?

[Jharym (Devin)] People Eating Tasty Animals? Yeah, I like meat.

[Jharym (Devin)] da!

[JOHN A (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hoffman modified:

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Ok count off who is on which map?

[JOHN A] base

[Guy] base

[Jharym (Devin)] base

[Sylviis ( Devin)] base

[Master] ok

[Master] so it looks like things are normal?

[Master] I am redoing the entering the city map again

[Jharym (Devin)] well... "normal" is relative.

[Master] to make it even lower res

[Guy] ok been looking over some of my books and i found a few things that will be useful

[Guy] snowshoes, ice axe, crampons, and winter bedrolls

Guy taps the microphone "is this thing on"

[JOHN A] i was thinking of making a waggon on skis to go through th swamp netter

[Master] no swamp John

[Master] horses to the go point

[Master] you are on the edge of the swamps here at Jistille

[Master] some marshy areas and to the south more swampy open water

[Jharym (Devin)] I keep thinking "man, you guys are really over-thinking this" then I remember the experience I've had with Bob's campaign so far. :P

[Guy] loll trust me there is no such thing as too much planning when it comes to bob

[Master] Devin a man of Lisa's heart,

[Master] plan a bit then just DO IT

[Master] grins

[Master] pick your gear

[Master] count up the weight

[Master] remember only 500 pounds and spell books take up a lot

[Guy] oh i dont know there have been times we have made lots of plans and the did exactly the opposite of what we planned lol

[Jharym (Devin)] I can't find spell books in the equipment section of the character sheet.

[Lisa] plans? what plans?

[Jharym (Devin)] They are in there somewhere, right?

[Guy] lol exactly lisa

[Jharym (Devin)] CHARGE!!!!!

[Guy] remember the black dragon

[Devin] (Oh... wait... I'm a wizard...) FIREBALL!!!!

[Devin] So... bob, Lisa, do one of you know where I add the information about spellbooks to the equipment list?

[JOHN A (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hoffman modified:

[Master] Ok I want to test one more map to send to Guy this time

[Master] then I will be able to answer any questions, but LIsa knows spell books

Devin puppydog eyes Lisa

[Guy] ok hit me with the map

[Lisa] sorry - got a drink - back now

[Guy] ok hit me with the map

Devin swats guy with a rolled up piece of parchment

[Lisa] my travelling spell book is 15 lbs

[Lisa] my big spellbook is 25

[Devin] I don't have a traveling book, but I am wondering if there is a way to put the books on the character's equipment list.

[Lisa] Inidgo usually carries my big one and I toss my travelling one in my own backpack

[Master] Ok you see that Map Guy?

[Master] with the river?

[Lisa] you have to enter manually

Guy is receiving the map Entering The City...

Guy has received the map Entering The City.

[Lisa] go to section in edit mode and add new line

[Devin] ok.

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] you see that now Guy?

[Guy] im getting an error has occured message

[Guy] and i have a black screen

[Master] Ok sent you back to the base map

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Wealth - CHANGED: Copper coins -- Carried: 10 (15), CHANGED: Gold Pieces -- Carried: 10 (5),

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified:

[Master] will go pace and get a drink

[Master] then ready to answer any questions

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Wealth - CHANGED: Copper coins -- Carried: 10 (15), CHANGED: Gold Pieces -- Carried: 10 (5),

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified:

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified:

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Devin] Check Check

[Devin] ok, connected. interesting.

Guy has left the game on Sat May 18 13:21:11 EDT 2013

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] back

Guy has joined the game on Sat May 18 13:22:31 EDT 2013

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified:

Guy has received the map Base Map.

Guy is receiving the map Entering The City...

Guy has received the map Entering The City.

[Master] did that work Guy?

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Guy] nope i still have just a black screen

[Master] let me check it

[Master] did that fix it Guy?

[Guy] nope still black

[Master] ok

[Master] then go back to the base map

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] lets make sure everytign else is ready to go

Guy has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] so what details still need help?

[Master] Lisa over the last 90 days what spells did you want to learn? or copy?

[Master] Miranda ?

[JOHN A] how much for a strength bow?

[Master] 10 times a normal one

[JOHN A] second level please

[Lisa] are we doing that now?

[Master] sure

[Lisa] okay

[Master] pick which spell John

[Master] etc

[Lisa] dispel magic 3rd level

[Master] ok make that chance to know roll

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=96] 96

[JOHN A] miranda is following brawynn

[Master] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=59] 59 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Master] like that Lisa

[Master] you can re-roll now

[Devin] As is Jharym. He might just be a little infatuated.

[Lisa] it's been over a year since I have rolled for spells!

[Master] smile

[Lisa] (don't see it)

[Master] on dice panel

[Master] under Knowledge

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=89] 89 - ROLL FAILED against 75!!

[Master] ok

[Master] so not meant to be

[Lisa] too funny

[Master] next

[Lisa] Otto's silver tongue from the scroll

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=43] 43 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[JOHN A] i sid not even see web in the library

BOB's Laptop has left the game on Sat May 18 13:33:26 EDT 2013

[JOHN A] ice knife would be too funny

BOB's Laptop has joined the game on Sat May 18 13:34:26 EDT 2013

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Base Map...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Base Map.

[Master] you can take Web is you wish John

[Master] it is a common spell

[Lisa] are you back?

[Master] Branwyn has a library do to 2nd level

[Master] yes

[Lisa] next?

[JOHN A] i took continual light

[JOHN A] ast might

[Master] go for it

[Master] you can take web too John

[Master] you have 90 days

[Guy] dont forget branwyn has the arachnid cloak again

[Lisa] I liked this one but you have to look at it later

[JOHN A] i was thinking miranda would help brawynn research

[Lisa] many jaws

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=67] 67 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[JOHN A] maybe learn copy

[Lisa] then sighing chain

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=55] 55 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Lisa] monster summoning III

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=42] 42 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=29] 29 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=31] 31 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=63] 63 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Lisa] have no idea why it did that

[Master] ok yes to manyjaws as a spell but you have to research it

[Devin] Well, they all succeded. You just learned it 4 times?

[Master] MS III is fine

[Master] as it is common

[Lisa] okay

[Master] lookign up sighing chain

[Master] and then we can work out the time for all this to happen and cost

[Lisa] I like the idea of 9 little sets of teeth attacking someone

[Lisa] well worth the research

[JOHN A] improved phaasmal force

[Master] so no to the Sighing Chain, you do not have a library to be able to research 5th level spells

[Master] can you research 3rd level spells yet?

[Master] for the manyjaws?

[Lisa] not sure

[Master] ok

[Lisa] I know library is eyjer there or close

[JOHN A (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hoffman modified: Encumbrance Totals - Armor:: CHANGED: 40 (0). Equipment:: CHANGED: null (40).

[Lisa] I can always head over to rivers bend and study with Bellamyn, can't I?

[Lisa] after this adventure

[Master] yes to that before the adventure also

[Master] and your library is just over 2,000 gp

[Master] and you need an 8,000 gp library to do 3rd level

[Master] but

[Master] you did have more books arriving over time right?

[Master] that value is as of 8-3-339

[Lisa] It was over a year ago! I don't remember how the book club was going

[Master] ok

[Master] how much are you getting as a stipend from the Estate? 100 gp per month?

[Lisa] would have to check - also over a year ago....

[JOHN A] rolling for web and improved phas force

[Master] ok to John

[Lisa] just forget my spells and I will play with it later

[JOHN A] Miranda: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[Master] and I am working the math now for Branwyn

[JOHN A] Miranda: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=43] 43 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[JOHN A] will do more in a bit, have to get ready for tallent show

[JOHN A] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Ok so Branwyn's library on the site is updated to today

[Master] 6,750 gp as of 26-10-342

[Guy] plus her blank check from the queen

[Master] nods

BOB-83987 has joined the game on Sat May 18 13:49:46 EDT 2013

BOB-83987 is receiving the map Base Map...

BOB-83987 has received the map Base Map.

[Devin] Ok, so I've been watching all this, and I sorta understand. But I'd like to understand better. I'm assuming Jharym has been spending the last several weeks (at least) working with/training under Bran. But I'm not certain about the conventions for addins spells to his book and or learning how to cast them.

[Master] yes to Devin

[Master] and how the details work

[Master] you have a spell book

[Lisa] (so we have a 3rd level spell library right now)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.BranwynsLibrary

[Master] and no to Lisa not quite yet

[Master] so Devin you have a spell book like Lisa has detailed on her page there

[Lisa] [Lisa] so if we put 2 into a lab and 5 into the library with a bit of research it will be a 3rd level spell library, correct?

[Lisa] [Master] yes

[Master] each morning after a full 8 hours of rest, you memorize your spells, you pick 3 rist, 2, second, etc

[Master] those are the spells you have memorized for the day

[Lisa] thought we did that - this is from burst of building chat

[Devin] Memorization for a day I get.

[Devin] But learning new spells I don't.

[Master] ok

[Devin] I've never played with a DM who bothered to actually go through that process. :P It was always "alright, pick your new spells"

[Master] to learn a new spell you need to either A - find it somewhere or B - research it

[Devin] Is there an ultimate limit to the number of spells I have in my spell books?

[Master] each book only holds so many pages

[Master] so yes

[Devin] But the limit is physical, not stat based.

[Master] and your Intelligence limits how many spells you can ever learn

[Lisa] [Master] so while you are busy building and the civil war was going on your library is now at 7450

[Devin] I think I'm VERY close to the "all" point on that particular chart.

[Devin] But if I were to work with Branwyn, theorhetically I could add just about every one of her spells to my spell books?

[Devin] over time

[JOHN A] I am back at the keyboard.

[JOHN A] and money

[Lisa] you could but you could just kill me and take my spell books

[Master] yes to Devin and you are at 18 spells per level

[JOHN A] lots of money

[Master] and I will go add that total into your library now LIsa

[Devin] oh... that's 18 per level. I didn't realize it was a per-level number.

[Lisa] that was march 16 2012

[Devin] I wasn't sure what it was, 'cause I didn't think it could be 18 total, but I hadn't bothered to figure it out.

[JOHN A] that adventure took a long timw

[Master] adn new total is

[Master] is currently worth 11,750 gp as of 26-10-342

[Devin] I'm asking most of this because it was mentioned I should leave a couple of spell slots open, and I did when I learned. So I am curious if there had been a chance to fill them and things of that nature.

[Master] yes to Devin, you can fill them as you wish,

[Master] like you see Branwyn can research rare spells, which are not available to start with

[Master] only common ones are

[Master] and yes you can learn new ones during this 90 day period also

[Master] you come in some point along those 90 days

[Master] and to LIsa your goal is now a 14,000 library to do 4th level spells

[Devin] *searches for his notes*

[Master] and yes to John

[Lisa] what is 3rd level?

[Master] is why we are doing a lot of little ones

[Master] 8,000

[Lisa] so I can research many jaws?

[Master] yes

[Lisa] yay

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Research

[Lisa] getting it to 4th level with the help from the royals should be easy enough

TMO has joined the game on Sat May 18 14:01:23 EDT 2013

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] The following formula is used to check for a successful discovery: Success chance = (10%(basechance)+researcher'sintelligence+researcher'sexperiencelevel) -1 -(level of spell being researched x 2) As an example, assume that a 7th-level wizard with an Intelligence of 10 is researching a 3rd-level spell. His success chance is equal to 10% (base chance) + 10 (his Intelligence) + 7 (his experience level) -6 (the level of the spell, multiplied by 2). Therefore, his chance of success is 21%. If the wizard fails the check, he can continue his research and check for success again in another week. (Note that this chance of success is somewhat lower than it would be if the wizard were trying to learn an existing spell. But this is logical since the uncertain nature of a new spell makes learning more difficult.) The wizard can increase his chance of success by spending more than the required amount of money for his weekly Operational Costs. For every extra 2,000 gp he spends per week (this is in addition to his weekly Operational Costs), his base chance increases by 10%. The base chance of 10% can be increased to a maximum of 50% in this way

[Lisa] from 11 to 14K

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Master] you might make it to that just in researchign Manyjaws

[Master] and welcome TMO

[TMO] hola. Don't know how long I'll be able to play, but can at least pop in for a bit.

[Devin] Additions desired: Detect secret passages and portals (1st lvl) and Water Breathing (3rd lvl)

[Master] Ilero XP award: 2000. Next level in 2671.

[TMO] forgot to come in earlier. Was playing Star Wars.

[Devin] right out of Bran's library.

[Master] Lisa is that ok?

[Devin] What kind of Star Wars?

[TMO] You know, important stuff. Old Republic

[Lisa] is what okay?

[Devin] me borrowing a couple of spells from your library and putting them in my own spellbooks.

[Lisa] doing research?

[Master] Jharyn learning those two spells out of your library

[Lisa] of course

[TMO] on topic, has anyone bought the cold weather gear the group will need?

[Devin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Guy] we had talked about it some

[Jharym (Devin)] Oh, thankyou thankyou thankyou, your most amazing and powerful. *hugs Bran a little too excitedly*

[Devin] *ahem*

[Lisa] you should also be learning different ones than me too though. Special stuff that only you know.

[Devin] *straightens his tie*

[TMO] (Ilero has the most cold weather experience, but not an actual survival skill in it. He can handle getting the gear.)

[Devin] True.

[Master] you can say that Ilro picks out the gear and such for you

[Master] to make sure you have the right things

[Lisa] we were bringing rope, a book of matches and a candle

[Devin] I really need to sit down with the spell tomes and work out what it is I'd like to go after.

BOB-83987 is receiving the map Base Map...

BOB-83987 has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] okay with Ilero?

BOB-83987 has left the game on Sat May 18 14:06:00 EDT 2013

[JOHN A] what is the affect on chain mail? will it hurt or just make it cloder?

[Master] the weight is the only issue

[TMO] Those are good gears to pack.

[Master] plate mail suffers in the cold

[Master] anything with joins

[Master] joints

[Master] but chain is fine

[JOHN A] how much does the cold weather clothes weigh?

[TMO] (how many skill slots does Ilero have to fill during training?)

[TMO] Ilero will head to town and see what he can find that will suit for cold weather gear. How many sets do we need?

[Guy] usually chain is worn over some kind of padding

[Guy] 15 sets

[Master] has Ilero met the Mad Man down in the dungon at the Keep?

[JOHN A] I am off to the school, will check in remotly when I can

[Master] was he there with Branwyn that time to be introduced

[Guy] roflmao nope

[Guy] indigo was with bran that time i think

[TMO] I don't remember that particular meeting, no. But, Ilero was here for however long the Building Phase before the last adventure started.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Aaaannnddd... my other system is forcing a restart on me. *sigh*

[Master] ok

[JOHN A] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Devin

[Master] before you log in on that other system again

[Master] purge your cache

[Master] and I am sending you an email

[Guy] brb need food

[Sylviis ( Devin)] I can do that.

[Master] it is loading the attachment now

[Sylviis ( Devin)] you want me to try putting this stuff in the cache?

[Master] nope

[Master] this will replace it

[Master] Lisa you working out your research cost?

[Sylviis ( Devin)] I will note that with an SSD main harddrive, reboots are intensely quick.

Devin has left the game on Sat May 18 14:11:30 EDT 2013

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Cache purged.

[Master] email is on its way

[Master] you put that file in place and see what happens

[TMO] (my checklist for today: train Ilero up from last level raise; level up Shurkural; buy cold weather gear; appraisal rolls on party pack; Just let me know whenever you're ready for any of that, Bob.)

[Master] and GO tmo

[Master] level up Shur now

[Master] and CLICK items are purchased

[TMO] *sniff* Okay, I'm leaving... you don't have to tell me twice...

[Master] then we will roll the appraisal

[Master] and do the trianing

[Master] grins

[Sylviis ( Devin)] where is the cache actually kept?

[Master] user - > app data (a hidden file) -> roaming -> Klooge.inc -> cache

[TMO] d8 for hp?

[Master] she is a thief? d6 a fighter? d10

[TMO] ranger

[Master] and I am guessing you know how to unhide folders, grins

[Sylviis ( Devin)] so /Klooge.inc/cache (just for your own information)

[Master] would that work as a link if someone has Appdata hidden still?

[Sylviis ( Devin)] that's exactly what I type into the explorer window.

[TMO] Shurkural [1d8]: (1d8) [1d8=3] 3

[Master] thank you!

[Sylviis ( Devin)] is the system shortcut to /usr/appData

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Personal Information - Hit Dice:: CHANGED: 3 (2).

[Sylviis ( Devin)] so, if for some reason, they're using a non-standard setup, it'll still find it.

[Master] would love to make this work so I can do this with map files and music

[Sylviis ( Devin)] I'd be more than happy to work on that with you. That'd be fun.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] attempting to load.

[Master] that way I can cue up a music file to play at particular times of an adventure, etc

[Master] or maps load much faster, etc

[Master] and I am not sure if I need to restart also

[Master] for the clear cache to work

[Master] yesterday when someone tried that (I think John and ? ) it did not work to put the file there

[Master] but we never tried a restart on my end

Guy is receiving the map Entering The City...

Guy has received the map Entering The City.

Lisa has left the game on Sat May 18 14:20:15 EDT 2013

[Sylviis ( Devin)] So far, Klooge is just sitting there. I'm not even getting a loading bar.

[Master] ok

Guy has left the game on Sat May 18 14:20:32 EDT 2013

[Master] then I will resrat this

[Master] TMO you ok with that?

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat May 18 14:21:33 EDT 2013 ====

Guy has joined the game on Sat May 18 14:21:57 EDT 2013

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

Guy has received the map Base Map.

Lisa has joined the game on Sat May 18 14:23:14 EDT 2013

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] you are both fine?

[Guy] so far so good i havent tried any maps yet

Guy is receiving the map Entering The City...

[Master] don't

Guy has received the map Entering The City.

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] ok

[Guy] lol now you tell me

[Master] and what did you get?

[Guy] i got an error message and a black screen

[Master] ok

[Master] go back to the Base Map then

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] and we will work on it some more

Guy has received the map Base Map.

[Master] the key problem is I test this on my laptop and it works fine

[Master] I see the map, I can load and change

[Master] trying to figure out

Devin has joined the game on Sat May 18 14:29:55 EDT 2013

Devin is receiving the map Base Map...

Devin has received the map Base Map.

[Devin] And I'm in. but the other system, working with the old cache still isnt' working at all.

[Master] ok

[Devin] I moved that one asside, lets see if it loads now.

Devin has joined the game on Sat May 18 14:34:45 EDT 2013

Devin is receiving the map Base Map...

Devin has received the map Base Map.

TMO has joined the game on Sat May 18 14:39:55 EDT 2013

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Master] So Lisa you can make that research roll

[Master] and TMO can roll for Shur

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 4 (3). Ranger: (RL) : CHANGED: 4 (2). Personal Information - Hit Dice:: CHANGED: 4 (3). Next Level:: CHANGED: 18000 (9000).

[TMO] Shurkural [1d8]: (1d8) [1d8=1] 1

BOB's Laptop has joined the game on Sat May 18 14:42:21 EDT 2013

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Base Map...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Base Map.

[TMO] Nice. It's the 20th anniversary, right? That means dice rolls are automatically the best result possible, right?

[Master] chuckles

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 35 (31). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 35 (31).

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 13 (14). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 15 (16). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 14 (15). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 16 (17). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 16 (17).

[Master] and Guy you have the gear picked out? weight's added up?

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 17 (19).

[Guy] for the most part

[Guy] most of the wight is fairly neglible

[Master] chuckles

[Master] until you have 15 sets of it

[Master] and how many spell books? at 25 pounds each?

[TMO] how many skill slots does Shur get? And did she start at 2nd or 3rd level?

[Guy (to GM only)] Character sheet for Barnabas Stone modified:

[Master] started at 2nd I thought?

[Master] yes 2nd

[TMO] that's what I thought. She's 4th now. Did we miss 3rd?

[Master] no you only added HP and Thaco

[Guy] i do happen to have a problem with the weight for the crampons though

[Master] nothign else changed back then

[TMO] ok, I just don't remember doing that at all. But if you remember, that's fine

[TMO] so with 2 levels up, how many skill slots do I fill?

[Master] tief skills are 15 points per level

[Master] so 30 more points

[Master] will double check that

[Master] and we will roleplay out her and Ilero meeting Branwyn's choice to train you

[TMO] Another charmer like Stone? ;)

[Master] sorry 30 per level no more than 15 in one thing so 60 total

[Guy] lol

[TMO] Ilero has been training Swimming. Shurkural didn't have any training written down

[Master] nods

[Devin] Well... damn. I knew I was missing something. Skills. Neither of my characters have any, as far as I recall. *facepalm*

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - CHANGED: Tracking -- Modifier: +1 (+0). Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Move Silently -- Total (% - w/modifier): 33 (21), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Total (% - w/modifier): 25 (15),

[Guy] winter blanket and crampons are 5 lbs so thats 75 lbs for the party

[Master] you have your NWP done Devin

[Devin] NWP?

[Guy] non weapon proficiencies

[Master] OH you mean theif skills

[Master] ok

[Master] yeah

[Devin] Theif skills too.

[Master] Jharyn will need that

[Devin] But I've been making bot 2.mine and 3.5(pathfinder) characters lately.

[Guy] 3 things of hemp rope is 60 lbs

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Ice tunnels exit...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Ice tunnels exit.

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Entering The City...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Entering The City.

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Base Map...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Base Map.

[Guy] 2 of silk would be 16lbs

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=17] 17

[Lisa] yay!

[Master] imporessive

[Master] chomp chomp

[Lisa] doesn't do much for library

[Lisa] did you read it?

[Master] yes

[TMO] just to make sure I'm reading this right, Ranger starts with 4 WP, gets 1/3 lvls, so at 4th she'd get another, right?

[TMO] same for NWP for her.

[Master] yes

[Master] you want to add that value to the library Lisa?

[Master] or want me to ?

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - ADDED: Pick Pockets, 20, 5, . ADDED: Open Locks, 5, -5, . ADDED: Find/remove traps, 5, , . ADDED: Move Silently, 10, 5, . ADDED: Hide in Shadows, 5, , . ADDED: Detect Noise, 15, , . ADDED: Climb Walls, 60, , . ADDED: Read Languages, 0, , . ADDED: Bribe, 5, , . ADDED: Escape bonds, 10, , . Class Skills - ADDED: Thief ability - Backstab, 10, . ADDED: Thief ability - Pick pockets*, 10, . ADDED: Thief ability - Open locks*, 10, . ADDED: Thief ability - Find/remove traps*, 10, . ADDED: Thief ability - Move silently*, 5, . ADDED: Thief ability - Hide in shadows*, 5, . ADDED: Thief ability - Detect noise*, 5, . ADDED: Thief ability - Climb walls*, 5, . ADDED: Thief ability - Read languages*, 5, . ADDED: Thief ability - Escaping bonds*, 10, . ADDED: Thief ability - Bribe*, 5, .

[Lisa] the cash value?

[Master] yes

[Master] the new update from research

[Lisa] yes please

[Lisa] roll for pages etc?

[TMO] rangers can't specialize, right?

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Move Silently -- Total (% - w/modifier): 5 (10), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Total (% - w/modifier): 10 (5), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Modifier: 10 (), CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Total (% - w/modifier): 5 (15), CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Modifier: 5 (), CHANGED: Bribe -- Total (% - w/modifier): 20 (5),

[TMO] hmm, not sure. Some say Warriors, others say single class fighters.

[TMO] rangers count as warriors, so they can do those?

[Master] yes

[Master] warrior stuff is allowed, single class fighters are not

[Lisa] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Heads

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Note: +5 elf (). CHANGED: Open Locks -- Note: -5 elf (). CHANGED: Move Silently -- Note: +5 elf (). CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Note: +10 elf (). CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Note: +5 elf ().

[Master] lisa roll d26 for me please

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Bribe -- Note: +15 elf ().

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d6+-1) [1d6=4] 3, Roll #2: (d6+-1) [1d6=3] 2, Roll #3: (d6+-1) [1d6=2] 1, Roll #4: (d6+-1) [1d6=4] 3, Roll #5: (d6+-1) [1d6=6] 5, Roll #6: (d6+-1) [1d6=5] 4

[Lisa] my keyboard is possessed

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d6+-1) [1d6=6] 5, Roll #2: (d6+-1) [1d6=2] 1

[Lisa] that is what I wanted to do

[Master] so spent 3,000 GP on your research and yoru library went up in value by 1,500 to 13,250

[Lisa] so 6 for otto and 2 for jaws

[Lisa] almost to 4th level without any donations? amazing

[Master] are those page numbers?

[Lisa] I need to get a sound effect for that spell though

[Lisa] yes

[Master] so Jaws fits in your traveling book

[Lisa] don't want it there

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Total (% - w/modifier): 25 (20), CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Modifier: 10 (5), CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Note: +5 elf +5 no armor (+5 elf). CHANGED: Move Silently -- Total (% - w/modifier): 15 (5), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Modifier: 15 (5), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Note: +5 elf +10 no armor (+5 elf). CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Total (% - w/modifier): 15 (10), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Modifier: 15 (10), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Note: +10 elf +5 no armor (+10 elf). CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Total (% - w/modifier): 70 (60), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Modifier: 10 (), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Note: +10 no armor (). CHANGED: Bribe -- Total (% - w/modifier): 10 (20), CHANGED: Bribe -- Modifier: +5 (), CHANGED: Bribe -- Note: +15 elf -10 no armor (+15 elf). CHANGED: Escape bonds -- Total (% - w/modifier): 15 (10), CHANGED: Escape bonds -- Modifier: +5 (), CHANGED: Escape bonds -- Note: +5 no armor ().

[Master] then I will letyou put them in

[Lisa] want them in the big one

[Master] grins

[Lisa] I will do those updates

[Master] ok

[Master] value is updated

[Lisa] am trying to get most in my big one

[Master] while you are at it you can roll number of pages for the other spells

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 1/3 (null). Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 1/3 (3+2).

[Master] to round out your spell books

[TMO] How is the best way to put in Weapon of Choice?

[Devin] Bob, Character points on the Class Skills for theives... is that the 15 points/level thing TMO and you were talking about?

[Master] yes

[Master] to devin

[Devin] is the 15 a static number? or do I have to go look things up to figure out how many I get?

[Master] for Devin, each level you go up you get 30 points, no more than 15 in one thing per level

[Devin] *goes to look it up anyway*

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 1 / 3 (1/3).

[Devin] Ah, ok, so 6th level, 180 points, no more than 90 in a skill.

[Lisa] those aren't really my spell books. they are permanent library books

[Master] TMO you put in a +1 to the weapon she has that in

[TMO] Weapon of Choice is not listed in Data/Styles.txt

[Master] you just add it as a note

[TMO] ah, gotcha. Had Choice and Expertise backwards

[Master] and the +1 goes in the proficiency place

[TMO] stoopid brain

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CharacterSheetWeapons

[Master] for TMO

[TMO] hmm. +1 attack, or more attacks?

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Class Skills - CHANGED: Thief ability - Pick pockets* -- Character Points: 90 (10), CHANGED: Thief ability - Open locks* -- Character Points: 60 (10),

[Master] and yes to LIsa but you could add more spells to them potentially also

[Lisa] And wondering what would have happened last night if I would have tasted the potion of explosion?

[Master] rather than make a whole new book, could use the empty pages at the back

[Master] you would have taken a LOT of damage

[Lisa] LOL

[Master] (6d6) [6d6=4,4,3,6,5,2] 24 explodes in Branwyn's face

[Lisa] that would have been very entertaining

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 1 / 3 (1/3).

[Master] Than you everyoen for this too, we have gotten a LOT of stuff done in a very short ammount of time today

[Lisa] are people still working on stuff?

[Master] Devin is

[Master] soon as TMO is ready I can do the meeting with Ilero's new mentor

[Devin] I'm still working out the skill points. It starts with a base number, do I just add to that?

[Master] yes to Devin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (guy - I want you to keep taking that cloak around with you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no one else gets foriso's cloak)

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Profic Adj: +1 (+0),

[Guy] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I know it doesn't make much IC sense but it does OOC)

[Guy] im fine with that

[TMO] Weapon of Choice for Short Bow for Shurkural. +1 to hit. Since she only carries 12 arrows decided not to go for more attacks.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Barnabas Stone modified: Spells - ADDED: Web, 2, 2, For {2*$L} turns, 8 10' cubes of webby goo hold everyone in the area in place., 1, 1, , , , .

Branwyn (Lisa) takes the last potion we found and rubs a tiny bit on the back of her hand

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it was oil correct?)

[Master] Character Quotes Foriso Fairhand ((crap i should have gone right to the last boat and then gone back to imari)) Branwyn (would have been nice) Branwyn (sudden love for Imari?) Foriso Fairhand ((no just figured her spells might have been more useful)) Branwyn this is why non-mages shouldn't have spells :)

[Master] yes to Lisa was oil

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (((rofl)))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Ha! Yes I remember that :) )

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Class Skills - CHANGED: Thief ability - Pick pockets* -- Character Points: 100 (90), CHANGED: Thief ability - Open locks* -- Character Points: 40 (60), CHANGED: Thief ability - Move silently* -- Character Points: 35 (), CHANGED: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* -- Character Points: 35 (5),

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((the first time i used the web from the cloak))

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((some days i do miss foriso))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (got us stuck in it)

[Devin] ok, skills complete. back to spell hunting.

[Master] and with testing that oil, Branwyn's skin gets very tough

[TMO] what happens if you spend a NWP on a skill you already have?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't like this at all.

[Master] it gets a +1 bonus

[Master] Branwyn's skin is almost armor like

[TMO] ... and then it falls off.

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns "Hope this goes away soon."

[Devin] ... and cracks the floor on landing.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks up and shows the group "What do you think of this?"

[Devin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ?me muttering "First a bloody hand and now some armor hand"

Jharym (Devin) looks at it closely

[Jharym (Devin)] It'd certainly keep you from getting hurt, but it might be hard to cast spells if you can't move your fingers.

[Master] still flexible

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] could save your life in a battle missy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe it's supposed to go on armour to make it better?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not sure I want to coat myself in this. You think it's for people?

[Jharym (Devin)] or maybe its supposed to replace armour?

[Jharym (Devin)] I'm not sure I'd trust it outright.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] be good fer mages or no armour wearing types

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at bottle wondering how much it could even cover

[ Devin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] all you would need to cover is yer vitals and head

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Pffft. You shouls just use the real stuff. What is it with all these liquids and potions and pieces of paper?

[Master] enough in the vial to cover one person

[TMO] am actually tempted to get Dancing for Shurkural with her NWP

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] put a cork in it little girl them mage types are real useful to have in a fight

[Jharym (Devin)] We both know those liquids and potions and pieces of paper have saved your butt more than once.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] And my armor more than that.

[Master] ( I like that idea TMO)

[TMO] Alertness is probably more useful... ;)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((get something fun or different))

[Jharym (Devin)] (Depends... is it... erotic dancing?

[Master] (nah, everyone has that )

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((sarengar was a singer, this character is a carpenter))

[TMO] it might mesh with her flirting

[TMO] and it uses two of her better stats, Balance and Appearance

[Master] (it would give a potential bonus)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] oh have you ever been hit with a lightning bolt wearing metal armour little girl

[Master] (or fallen in the water with armor on? )

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified:

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] or have your boat tip over while crossing a river in armour

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Swimming

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Pffft! That stuff doesn't scare me! *puffing herself up as much as she can inside the chain*

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] dont be getting mouthy with the mage types you might just need their help

[TMO] (Does it automatically do stat modifications for NWPs? I don't have to put them into the Modifier column by hand?)

[Sylviis ( Devin)] If I fall out of a boat I'll just... walk to the other side?

Barnabas Stone (Guy) looks at Branwyn "you got a horse trough around here missy?"

[Master] (John appologizes, they changed the password on the school's wireless, he was going to log in from there while watching the recital but cannot get online)

[Master] did you pick them off the list ? or type them in?

[TMO] off the list

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] and how will you breath little girl?

[Master] if you pick them off the list they are all set up properly then

[Sylviis ( Devin)] I'll HOLD my breath.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Is Ilero taking swimming this training session? speaking of falling out of boats and things)

[Sylviis ( Devin)] It woulnd't take THAT long

[Master] I will check for you TMO

Jharym (Devin) giggling silently

[TMO] (Ilero has Swimming down for his training, yes)

[Master] you did it right TMO

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] little girl if you think that then you are a bigger idiot than I thought and you will NOT be coming along with us

[TMO] she's got a 15 balance and 12 appearance, so not sure if she gets a bonus for either of those to her Dancing skill

[Master] you erase the lower one

[Master] so kept her 15

[Master] when a skill has the pipe like that you get the better option

[TMO] awww.. not stacked? :P

[Master] lol

[Sylviis ( Devin)] You don't want to take HIM *points at Jharym* without me there. Trust me.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (( try using singing with a 7 cha)

[Master] and Devin has not heard of how many near drownings we have had

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Id sooner have the finger wigller than you little girl

Jharym (Devin) glares at Sylviis. "I'd be fine without you. Why don't you go sit your butt down and be quiet for a change."

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] he at least is smart enough to know when to be afraid

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Me quiet? You're the one that never shuts up about your stupid magic!

[Jharym (Devin)] And you always over there sharpening that damn sword. 'rasp rasp rasp' all day long.

Barnabas Stone (Guy) slams his hammer down between the siblings

[Sylviis ( Devin)] At least the sword...

Sylviis ( Devin) looks at the hammer.

Jharym (Devin) looks at Barnabas. "told you she was annoying."

Sylviis ( Devin) mumbles "bookworm"

Jharym (Devin) mumbles "tin can" [Barnabas Stone (Guy)] SHUT UP! Now then those of us that wear armour and those that use paper and ink both have their uses on the battlefields

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] just because yer brother found himself a mistress in magic and foound yer love with a sword doesnt mean either of you are wrong.

[TMO] Shurkural is updated for her level.

[Master] great

Jharym (Devin) snorts and turns back to the books.

Sylviis ( Devin) flops down on a bench and pulls out a sharpening stone. (Which I can't find in the equipment list, by the way)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] now then little girl if ye want to live long enough to be as good with the sword as Indigo then ye had better shut yer mouth and listen to them that can teach ye.

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Class Levels - Thief: (RGL) : CHANGED: 6 (5).

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] and you finger wiggler just because ye found yer path with magfic doesnt mean ye dont have anything to learn

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Equipment - CHANGED: LBoS 3 -- Description: 100 pages (currently at base and empty) (100 pages).

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] if ye both keep yer mouths shut and yer ears open ye just might live to a ripe old age.

[Jharym (Devin)] I've got lots to learn. That's why I'm here. She just keeps getting in the way.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] You're the one that was always in trouble.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] only because ye let her get to ye

[Jharym (Devin)] YOU try living with her for 50 years.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Oh, and you were a basket of strawberries yourself, were you?

Barnabas Stone (Guy) slams his hammer down again "SHUT UP BOTH OF YE"

Jharym (Devin) shuts up

Sylviis ( Devin) shuts up

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] finger wiggler ye get yerself to yer teacher and have her teach ye some new uses for the spells ye have

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Dear Barnabas are we going to see you in a good mood when we are successful in this mission or is this one of your good moods?

[Master] lol

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 18 (20).

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] little girl ye are gonna get to learn from Indigo the right way to use that butter knife ye have

[TMO] (I think I'm ready.)

Barnabas Stone (Guy) winks at Branwyn when thye children arent looking

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[TMO] (Bob - Shur's Armor section on her sheet isn't filled out. Do I need to do that?)

Sylviis ( Devin) looks at the sword, then gives Barnbas a bit of an incredulous stare.

[Master] So Ilero wanders up to Branwyn, ready to go up to the keep

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Sylviis "You use a short sword?"

TMO wanders.

Ilero (TMO) wanders.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] A long sword. We all do up in the hills.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Even my brother has one. Nobody knows why.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh. That's too big for me.

Jharym (Devin) gets ready to retort, then looks at Barnabas and shuts his mouth.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe it's because he's not a whole mage and is only half of one.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] If that.

[Master] (she never had any armor before)

Christina has joined the game on Sat May 18 15:47:56 EDT 2013

Christina is receiving the map Base Map...

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (Who didn't... Sylviis?)

[Master] (Shur)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Indigo yer the best with the sword so ye get to teach her

[Ilero (TMO)] (she's got studded leather in her equipment)

[Master] and Hello Christina

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (ah, ok.)

[Master] then we can add that in in a moment

Christina has received the map Base Map.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((howdy christina))

[Christina] Hey

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Keep for training with Ilero?)

[Master] yeap

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Master] and if Jharyn wants to come along

[Master] to meet him too for the future

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, before we go....

[Christina] I had really bad sleep, so I wasn't in a position to read up on how to level Miranda (hopefully you forgive me, and I'll be able to do it next week)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Christina)

[Ilero (TMO)] (*waves*)

[Master] (no worries Christina John was in earlier and took care of it)

[Christina] I am back at the keyboard.

[Miranda (Christina)] (Yay!)

[Ilero (TMO)] Yes, Marquessa Branwyn?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have money now and lots of it. Don't let this man talk you into doing any fabors for him.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (favors)

[Sylviis ( Devin)] I'm always up for working up a good sweat. Shal we give it a go, Ilero?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (((roflmao)))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Coins or jewels.

[Ilero (TMO)] (which man is she talking about?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (He who shall not be named)

[Miranda (Christina)] (I can see that we're on the same page from yesterday!)

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (Basically)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((you will see MUHAHAHAHA))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the thief who will train you)

[Ilero (TMO)] (oh, ok)

[Jharym (Devin)] (Theif? what theif?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The last time he trained someone in our group we got pulled into a family war with the Yuan Ti.

[Master] (christina LOTS of training and spells, and research and Klooge trials adn tests so far today has been good)

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sounds fun.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (deadpan)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Ophioglossum

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] little girl get yerself back to the pels with Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He almost got his trainee killed and got us in the middle of a father and son trying to kill each other.

Sylviis ( Devin) rolls her eyes at Stone, and walks off, with just a little bit of a stomp in her step.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyway, we should probably go.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If he wasn't as good as he is, I would avoid him entirely.

Barnabas Stone (Guy) throws his hammer just missing Sylviis's head

[Ilero (TMO)] (ah, I just realized I hadn't trained up lvl 6 thief skills. Was thinking Swimming was the only thing. Therefore I was confused as to the production over training for Ilero. ;) )

[Master] sending new map

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you can do swimming with Indigo - he is much nicer)

Barnabas Stone (Guy) grins as the hammer splits a post in front of her

Sylviis ( Devin) jumps to the side, scared stiff, looks at the hammer, then tries to act like she never gave it a second thought.

[Master] This is the Keep where Branwyn is the Court Mage

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified:

[Master] she has keys now to the main gate

[Master] adn to the grand hall

[Master] although for hte most part there are guards

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Equipment - CHANGED: Sharpening Stone -- Cost: 3 cp (), CHANGED: Sharpening Stone -- Weight: .1 lbs. (),

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] that is the type of control youll need with yer sword if ye want to be any good

Barnabas Stone (Guy) walks over and gets his hammer

Sylviis ( Devin) ignores him and continues out of sight.

[Master (to GM only)] Captain Tikmok moved 2'10".

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (brb)

[Captain Tikmok (Master)] Hello Lady Branwyn

Miranda (Christina) meekly follows behind Branwyn and avoids looking at Jharym.

Captain Tikmok (Master) bows deeply

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good morning Captain

[Captain Tikmok (Master)] looks up smiling

Barnabas Stone (Guy) whispers to Indigo "work her hard make her sweat like shes never sweat before"

[Captain Tikmok (Master)] what brings you up to the house today?

[Miranda (Christina)] (O_o)

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 1 / 4 (1). Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 1 / 4 (4).

Indigo (Lisa) looks up at Barbnabas "But we should be nice to her too!"

[Ilero (TMO)] (looks like Ilero should have an extra WP, if my notes are correct. Will check.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I have a few visitors to take ... downstairs.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] we can be nice when shes as good as you or i

[Captain Tikmok (Master)] frowns

[Captain Tikmok (Master)] really? whY/

[Captain Tikmok (Master)] I am sorry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] To see, you know.

[Captain Tikmok (Master)] you know best I am sure

[Captain Tikmok (Master)] he got his feeding this morning

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So he hopefully won't be biting anyone.

Captain Tikmok (Master) indifferent shrug

[Captain Tikmok (Master)] as long as I do not have to deal with him, you are more than welcome Lady Branwyn

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ye cant be nice with her Indigo,not right now not if ye want her to stand a chance against those cannibals

[Miranda (Christina)] Maybe he should be restrained if he's that type?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's get this over with. I'll be back up soon. I'm not staying.

[Ilero (TMO)] T'is sounds .. int'resting.

[Master (to GM only)] Medoro moved 5'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He restrains himself. So many want him dead he lives underground here.

[Master] Captain Tikmok moved 2'03".

[Jharym (Devin)] (sorry, was laughing too hard, and needed to pee)

[Master] walking through the keep's courtyard

[Master] you come to the front door to the hall

[Master] the steward greets you and walks with you down to the dungeons

[Medoro (Master)] How are things out at the Orchard House Lady?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Medoro! Good morning! Very well thank you.

Medoro (Master) reaches out and SNAGS a young boy before he slams into Branwyn's legs

Branwyn (Lisa) looks down and laughs "And who is this?"

[Medoro (Master)] just a young adoptee

[Medoro (Master)] he seems to have

Medoro (Master) reaches down and pulls up his shirt to find a bit of bread hidden underneath

[Medoro (Master)] adapted some questionable skills

[Ilero (TMO)] Seems to not watch where going, eit'er.

[Miranda (Christina)] Are you really going to begrudge the boy an extra bit of food?

[Medoro (Master)] he gets fed every evening with everyone else

Miranda (Christina) looks appalled.

[Medoro (Master)] and porridge every morning

[Miranda (Christina)] But growing boys have different requirements! He's growing!

[Medoro (Master)] stealling from the kitchens is very poor habit Miranda

[Miranda (Christina)] Or is there a shortage here?

Miranda (Christina) looks flustered.

[Miranda (Christina)] Yes, it is a poor habit, but I cannot think of why a small boy would chose to steal food unless he wasn't getting enough and was hungry.

[Medoro (Master)] looks at Branwyn

[Medoro (Master)] or if he was sneaking it out to someone else who should not be getting it

[Ilero (TMO)] Could be hunger, could be greed, could be bored.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe you should keep him upstairs instead of down and he wouldn't be learning these bad habits.

[Medoro (Master)] smiles at Branwyn

Miranda (Christina) looks at Branwyn with gratitude.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at boy, "What is your name young man?"

[Medoro (Master)] did you need someeone to help clean your tower?

[Master] Kevin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hello Master Kevin.

Medoro (Master) leads teh way to the stiars down

Medoro (Master) smiles privately at Branwyn's good nature

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you want bread, Kevin you tell the kitchen staff that Branwyn says you may have one piece. No more stealing.

[Kevin (Master)] Only one?

[Kevin (Master)] I can steal a LOT more than that

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

Miranda (Christina) blinks.

[Kevin (Master)] If you want some I can get it for you Lady

[Kevin (Master)] Mi'Lady

[Ilero (TMO)] Tch. You know penalty for stealing in some places, Kevin?

[Medoro (Master)] boxes his ears

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Listen to Medoro and stay upstairs please.

[Miranda (Christina)] So. . . what are you doing with all of that bread?

[Kevin (Master)] rubs his head

[Kevin (Master)] I feed it to the birds

[Kevin (Master)] then I can catch them and wring their necks!

Miranda (Christina) looks aghast.

[Jharym (Devin)] (oh, I like this kid)

[Ilero (TMO)] (lol)

[Miranda (Christina)] That's horrible! Why would you do such a thing?

[Kevin (Master)] birds are good eatin

[Jharym (Devin)] ('cause it sounds better than when he does it to cats?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You certainly have your hands full with this one Medoro.

[Medoro (Master)] stops at bottom of stairs in front of a locked door

[Medoro (Master)] looks over at Branwyn, you have no idea, shakes his head

Miranda (Christina) looks at Medoro. "Have you thought of apprenticing this young man with a master huntsman?

[Miranda (Christina)] "

[Miranda (Christina)] He seems to have an instinct for it.

[Medoro (Master)] his mother died of the grey death and his father dumped him here at the keep on his way to join some army

[Medoro (Master)] looks over at Miranda

[Miranda (Christina)] It might keep him out of trouble and help him earn his keep if he's able to bring back some of the take every once in a while.

[Medoro (Master)] that is a nice idea

[Medoro (Master)] it might keep him away from the keep for a while too

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very nice.

[Ilero (TMO)] (if Ilero does have another WP, going to do Hand/Throwing Axe, since he seems to have an affinity for them after Drake castle)

[Medoro (Master)] door creaks open

Medoro (Master) puts out a hand to stop Kevin

[Medoro (Master)] NO

[Medoro (Master)] looks at Branwyn

[Medoro (Master)] do you need me to go with you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We'll be fine. Thank you. Miranda and I will be back up shortly.

[Medoro (Master)] Thank you My Lady

[Medoro (Master)] looks at Ilero and Jharyn and frowns

[Medoro (Master)] then shakes his head

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye get stuck in dungeon. Perfect.

Ilero (TMO) sighs.

[Miranda (Christina)] At least you're on this side, and not that side.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You don't mind close spaces do you?

[Master] going down teh stairs there are the storage areas on the first floor

[Ilero (TMO)] How deep is water?

[Master] then another set of stairs down

[Master] surprisingly dry

[Master] then a short hallway into a room with three doors

[Master] one torch with continual light on it

[Ilero (TMO)] No water, no problem wit' close spaces.

[Master] door to right is normal door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then you'll be fine.

[Master] door to left is heavy iron bound oak

[Master] straight ahead is a portcullis down

[Master] through the grate you can see an heavyily bound iron door

[Master] it almost seems like you hear a slither

[Master] Branwyn?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes unfortunately.

[Master] you open up the gate?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (without question)

[Master] ok

[Master] there is a small slot at the bottom of the large oak door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we go forward into thief trap)

Jharym (Devin) eyes get big at the sound of a slither, curiosity and caution fighting with each other for the upper hand.

[Miranda (Christina)] /follows dutifully, and turns around to give a nervous glance back.

[Master] and as the portcullis rises up

[Master] WHOOOOOSDHHHHH a tray comes shooting out at your feet

[Master] dex check everyone

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Ilero (TMO)] (first!)

[Jharym (Devin)] (um... I don't know how to get the rolls screen without the character button?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (right-click on the character in the list on the left)

[Master] you can right click on your character.. thank you TMO

[Jharym (Devin)] (s/button/icon/)

[Master] and sent the base map to everyone again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (right click on characcter name)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you have left bar with all the player names and character names?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (right click on characcter name)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you have left bar with all the player names and character names?)

[Jharym (Devin)] (figured it out. dex, or balance?)

[Master] balance

[Jharym (Devin)] (I do now. I had to go find it.)

[Master] and Christina you got that?

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] you made it earlier Ilero and Bran

[Ilero (TMO)] (you said Dex first time. :P)

[Master] just Miranda left

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Miranda (Christina)] (I'm looking for it)

[Miranda (Christina)] (I don't see balance listed here. . . analyze balance. . . . not balance check)

[Master] grins that is yoru spell list

[Master] different tab

[Master] to roll abilities checks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (button with the flexed arm)

[Master] Phone brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Miranda (Christina)] Miranda: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Miranda (Christina)] Eek!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hate when he wins something - was hoping to kick tray back at him)

[Miranda (Christina)] /falls down in an undignified sprawl.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (last time I saw him I cantripped a cloud of gnats in his face)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we get along beautifully)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] b

Miranda (Christina) blushes painfully, gathers herself, and gets back up.

[Jharym (Devin)] (If I knew him better, I might've sone something similar.

[Jharym (Devin)] (done**)

[Miranda (Christina)] (Do it again! Make sure they're dire blood-sucking gnats this time.)

[Regor the Mad (Master)] you do not have very good apprentices this time Branwyn

[Regor the Mad (Master)] (a voice throught eh door)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She does just fine.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] Oh come now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You think you are amusing do you?

[Miranda (Christina)] (Hey! I'm a wizard, not a trapeeze artist!)

[Regor the Mad (Master)] not a single one stopped you from undoing that lock

[Regor the Mad (Master)] and you almost stabbed your self!

[Regor the Mad (Master)] at least I am not Elanore Bolpel,

[Jharym (Devin)] (stabbed herself? hrmmmm)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are all thankful we are not Elanore Bolpel, but any particular reason today?

[Regor the Mad (Master)] you really need to be careful, she will have your head

[Regor the Mad (Master)] oh come now, you must have heard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My head?

[Regor the Mad (Master)] she has been very loudly proclaiming that you enchanted our lovely Mina

[Regor the Mad (Master)] and that is why her son is not on the throne

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure you can dispel that rumour. Have you ever known me to charm anyone?

Regor the Mad (Master) LAUGHS

[Regor the Mad (Master)] THAT is the Branwyn I know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You should be my biggest ally on that score.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] I would hate for you to lose your head

Jharym (Devin) whispers "Who're we talking to?"

Miranda (Christina) looks at Jharym and glares. "I think I know someone you might have charmed," she mutters under her breath.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] the door unlocks on its own

[Ilero (TMO)] (aww.. is Miranda jealous? ;) )

[Regor the Mad (Master)] and swings open

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Somehow I doubt that.

Jharym (Devin) peers around the door, looking in

[Regor the Mad (Master)] the continual light torch goes out

Branwyn (Lisa) walks in and motions for others to follow

Jharym (Devin) follows

[Regor the Mad (Master)] and there is a flickering light from a candle inside

Miranda (Christina) follows. . . and glares at Jharym.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I brought you some people to meet.

Ilero (TMO) walks in the door and casually steps to one side to keep his back to the wall.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] Miranda the kind heart

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ones you may actually appreciate.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] Ilero our forign Prince

[Regor the Mad (Master)] but our young elf here I do not know

[Regor the Mad (Master)] you have surprised me Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm shocked.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] a friend of Llathandryl's?

[Jharym (Devin)] A friend of who?

Jharym (Devin) looks glances at Bran before looking back at the unknown guest.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not think so.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is Jharym.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is not in need of your skills today but may in the future seek your expert mentorship and advice.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] my advice? stay away from Branwyn

[Regor the Mad (Master)] her friends tend to end up dead

[Jharym (Devin)] Waaaiiittt.... mentorship? From him? Locked in the dungeon? /me looks incredulous

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "You do give good advice"

Jharym (Devin) stares at ???

[Jharym (Devin)] I can take care of myself.

[Miranda (Christina)] (Can we get a description of the person in the cell?)

Sylviis ( Devin) whispers "no you can't."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And do not speak about my friends.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] (dark shadows with flickering lights, male voice, cloak and boots you can see)

[Master] and for a more full description

[Master] as you come in

[Master] and look around you see a nice fine carpet on the floor

[Master] several book cases and glass display cases

[Master] two doorways to other areas, one open showing a bed

[Master] many books and such

Jharym (Devin) mutters "although I wouldn't mind having this for myself... if there was a window."

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But you know who is here to see you.

[Ilero (TMO)] (eh, worth a shot)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I only came to make introductions.

[Master] if he ould only see

[Jharym (Devin)] (don't elves have low light vision in this version of D&D)

[Regor the Mad (Master)] very well

[Regor the Mad (Master)] so this is Jharym

[Regor the Mad (Master)] what sort of elf are you?

[Regor the Mad (Master)] a magically delicious kind?

[Regor the Mad (Master)] or just a magically inclined one?

[Ilero (TMO)] Talky type.

[Jharym (Devin)] (uh....... I dunno?)

[Jharym (Devin)] (yes, talky type does work. Delicious, but a bit grating, maybe?)

[Regor the Mad (Master)] his hand reaches out to pick up a small box

[Regor the Mad (Master)] Tosses it to Jharym

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Miranda (Christina)] (You're welcome to him if he's your type. . . )

Jharym (Devin) manages to catch it

Regor the Mad (Master) looks at Branwyn

[Regor the Mad (Master)] he is not very smart is he?

[Regor the Mad (Master)] less than five minutes and he forgot the lesson of the tray

[Regor the Mad (Master)] did you want your hand to fall off?

[Miranda (Christina)] Suspect everything coming from you?

Jharym (Devin) drops the box, suddenly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's what you're for. But he didn't get hit by your tray or your box.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] very well

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Jharym, "WellI would check it for traps before opening it"

Sylviis ( Devin) grins and snickers at her brother, more than a little amused at his beratement

[Regor the Mad (Master)] I have a task or two I need done

[Regor the Mad (Master)] I will get started with these two

[Regor the Mad (Master)] and send them home to you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have coins. No favors.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] gestures around the room,

[Regor the Mad (Master)] what need I of coins,

[Regor the Mad (Master)] I am a prisoner

Jharym (Devin) looks around, trying to judge the situation before slowly crouching down and picking up the box gingerly.

Miranda (Christina) looks at Branwyn. "Really, we should just leave him to rot down here. He's not at all interested in helping."

Jharym (Devin) holding it with just 2 fingers.

[Jharym (Devin)] (or as few as possible for the size)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So you can hire someone else to run around almost getting themselves killed for you.

Miranda (Christina) takes a step away from Jharym.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] no one could do that as well as you can Branwyn

Ilero (TMO) gestures at the door. "Prisoner who can open own locked door."

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs in spite of herself, "Well that's true"

Jharym (Devin) more muttering "I don't like this guy."

[Regor the Mad (Master)] warm chuckle

[Miranda (Christina)] Not true. If he could truely escape this cell, he wouldn't be a prisoner.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] welcome to Regor's lair

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He's no prisoner.

[Ilero (TMO)] T'ank you.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] you need to have a talk with them

[Regor the Mad (Master)] now go

[Regor the Mad (Master)] I will keep this one

[Regor the Mad (Master)] points at Ilero

[Regor the Mad (Master)] maybe the other will learn some things before visiting me again

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Ilero, "Be vareful now"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (careful)

Ilero (TMO) smiles back. 'Hye do my best."

[Regor the Mad (Master)] (awe I thought that was a great accent try)

Branwyn (Lisa) nods at the others "Let's go"

Jharym (Devin) gingerly backs out of the 'cell', holding the box out away from him, but never taking his eyes off the shadow.

[Master] and as you close the door

[Master] the continual light pops back on from the torch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought you were going to say - saving throw)

[Jharym (Devin)] PLEASE tell me I never have to go back in there.

[Master] Ilero stays in side and learns

[Ilero (TMO)] Muahahaha!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You don't have to if you don't want to.

[Miranda (Christina)] I don't want to know what he learns.

Sylviis ( Devin) giggles more than a little at her brother's discomfort, leaning on the wall for support. "You should see the look on your face".

[Miranda (Christina)] He bites, after all.

[Ilero (TMO)] Dark Secrets!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But as despicable a human being as he is, he is very good at what he does.

[Jharym (Devin)] Like you would do any better if some general came up and threw a knife at you. harumph.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or a hammer?

Sylviis ( Devin) gets quiet.

Jharym (Devin) lets out a big grin.

[Ilero (TMO)] (I threatened a vampire. A guy in a cloak and dark room doesn't scare me right now)

[Master] Black Dagger of Sardix

[Miranda (Christina)] (yeah, about that, how aren't you a snack?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero will tell you how it went, I'm sure.

[Master] sorry that was a last paste

[Master] lost paste

[Ilero (TMO)] (for now, we'll just say I'm not a snack ... yet.)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] so after a couple of days

[Master] Ilero returns

[Master] then goes back for more training

[Master] it only takes Regor the Mad 2 weeks to train you

[Master] instead of teh normal 7

[Ilero (TMO)] w00t!

[Ilero (TMO)] (30 pts to spend, right?)

[Master] yes

[Master] he said there would be no fee, he woudl let you know when you can help him

[Jharym (Devin)] (wait... I thought we were supposed to be going to some city or something. Did we go back in time or something?)

[Master] this is during the 90 days

[Master] between the coronation and leaving for the missin

[Jharym (Devin)] (suddenly things are making a LOT more sense.)

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Equipment - ADDED: Regor's Box, , , .

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Modifier: 15-5+|0+0+5+0+0+0| (15-5+|0+0+5+0+0|), CHANGED: Open Locks -- Total (% - w/modifier): 40 (35), CHANGED: Open Locks -- Modifier: 10+|10+0+5+0+10+5| (10+|10+0+5+0+10|), CHANGED: Find/remove traps -- Modifier: 5+10+|10+0+5+0+10+0| (5+10+|10+0+5+0+10|), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Total (% - w/modifier): 50 (40), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Modifier: 0+5+|10+5+5+10+5+10| (0+5+|10+5+5+10+5|), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Total (% - w/modifier): 55 (45), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Modifier: 0+5+5+|10+5+5+10+5+10| (0+5+5+|10+5+5+10+5|), CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Total (% - w/modifier): 15 (10), CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Modifier: 0+|5+0+5+0+0+5| (0+|5+0+5+0+0|), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Modifier: 60+5-5+|10+5+0+5+0+0| (60+5-5+|10+5+0+5+0|), CHANGED: Read Languages -- Modifier: 0-5+|5+10+0+0+0+0| (0-5+|5+10+0+0+0|), CHANGED: Bribe -- Modifier: 5+|0+5+0+0+0+0| (5+|0+5+0+0+0|), CHANGED: Escape bonds -- Modifier: 10+|0+0+0+5+0+0| (10+|0+0+0+5+0|),

[Jharym (Devin)] I... gues I should go get this thing open?

[Ilero (TMO)] Thief skills upgraded

Jharym (Devin) holding up the box, and hesitating for a moment before starting up the stairs.

[Miranda (Christina)] (afk)

[Ilero (TMO)] Mostly on Move Silent and Hide in Shadows, a bit in Open Locks and Detect Noise.

[Master] Foriso was trained by him

[Master] you like Regor?

[Ilero (TMO)] a bit over dramatic for Ilero's taste, but a good teacher. ;)

[Jharym (Devin) (to Master only)] if you glance at Jharym's proficiencies, did I set up the skills properly? I figure I'm going to need some of them sometime here in the near future.

[Master] he was an adventuring buddy with Araheal Mosskin

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ArahaelMosskin

[Ilero (TMO)] (former pc?)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((regor and foriso actually got along really good))

[Master] and no to Devin not right

[Jharym (Devin)] *grumbles* then some guidence would be greatly appreciated.

[Master] just a sec

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (He is kind of fun and he knows things that othert people don't)

[Master] Ok Devin you did not add anythign to your actual skills

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (like the bolpel news that she wants my head on a platter)

[Jharym (Devin)] kk

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (going to open that box?)

[Master] devin is fixing his skills then will roll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (full training in 2 weeks? - this mission of his is going to be brutal)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I think I can fly

[Master] but that is later on

[Master] grins

[Master] Fire Alarm just went off for Guy, he ran out

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Total (% - w/modifier): 115 (25), CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Modifier: 100 (10), CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Note: +5 elf +5 no armor + 90 points (+5 elf +5 no armor). CHANGED: Open Locks -- Total (% - w/modifier): 35 (5), CHANGED: Open Locks -- Modifier: +25 (-5), CHANGED: Open Locks -- Note: -5 elf + 30 points (-5 elf). CHANGED: Move Silently -- Total (% - w/modifier): 45 (15), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Modifier: 45 (15), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Note: +5 elf +10 no armor +30 points (+5 elf +10 no armor). CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Total (% - w/modifier): 45 (15), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Modifier: 45 (15), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Note: +10 elf +5 no armor +30 points (+10 elf +5 no armor).

[Miranda (Christina)] (back)

[Jharym (Devin)] okies.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh no!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hope it is a cat in a tree)

[Master] how many cat skeletons do you ever see in trees?

[Master] they know how to get down

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (fire dept always comes)

[Master] lol

[Master] Ok so what is left to do?

[Master] spells?

[Master] and Jharym has ?

[Master] the box?

[Master] and?

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Total (% - w/modifier): 100 (115), CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Modifier: 85 (100), CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Note: +5 elf +5 no armor +75 points (+5 elf +5 no armor + 90 points). CHANGED: Open Locks -- Modifier: 25 (+25), CHANGED: Find/remove traps -- Total (% - w/modifier): 10 (5), CHANGED: Find/remove traps -- Modifier: 5 (), CHANGED: Find/remove traps -- Note: +5 points (). CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Total (% - w/modifier): 75 (70), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Modifier: 15 (10), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Note: +10 no armor +5 points (+10 no armor). CHANGED: Escape bonds -- Total (% - w/modifier): 20 (15), CHANGED: Escape bonds -- Modifier: 10 (+5), CHANGED: Escape bonds -- Note: +5 no armor +5 points (+5 no armor).

[Jharym (Devin)] Depends on what comes out of the box?

[Jharym (Devin)] (:P)

[Miranda (Christina)] (LOL Lisa)

[Jharym (Devin)] (So, upon examination of the box.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Jharym (Devin) pokes and prods at the box a bit, letting it sit on the table, and scooting it around, looking closely (and from one standpoint cluelessly) at it.

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Jharym: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] and the box SLICES Jharym on the finger

[Miranda (Christina)] (It's full of angry badgers)

[Master] with one of the small ornamental pieces

Jharym (Devin) hopping around "OW! OW! OW! OW!"

[Miranda (Christina)] (poisoned?)

[Master] how would you know?

Jharym (Devin) glares at the box, not even considering the option of poisons.

[Jharym (Devin)] (No, this guy is NOT street smart, although I expect him to learn quickly)

[Miranda (Christina)] (I don't! I'm wondering if you make explicit fortitude rolls, or if that's a secret GM thing.)

Jharym (Devin) looks closely at the cut.

Jharym (Devin) then sits back down and examines the box, trying to identify how it opens... this time without touching it.

[Master] and poison rolls work where you roll your save versus poison when it goes into effect

[Jharym (Devin)] (does the box have a description?)

[Master] so if he just got stabbed by a poison that goes into effect in one turn he makes his save then

[Master] or if it takes days, etc

[Miranda (Christina)] (Aaaahhh.)

[Master] small dark wooden box with tarnished brass filligree around the six sides, about 4 inches long and 3 wide and deep

[Jharym (Devin)] (noticable hinges or lock?)

Branwyn (Lisa) sits back in her chair across the room watching the box examination

[Ilero (TMO)] (thinking about it, I bet Ilero used one of his WP to buy a NWP. That sounds familiar)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe Ilero might be able to help with that

[Jharym (Devin)] I should be able to figure this out. Its just a box. Right?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A box that stabs you.

[Jharym (Devin)] (I guess that's a no on hinges and lock)

[Ilero (TMO)] (I have a box about like that, with a sliding lid. Slide the lid open and a snake pops out and thumps you on the fingernail.)

[Master] right to Devin

[Miranda (Christina)] (lol, Ilero)

Jharym (Devin) gingerly, and carefully takes what he judges as the top of the box and starts to lift ever so gently, hoping it just... opens.

[Master] make an open doors check

[Jharym (Devin)] (Did I miss another skill? I'm not seeing it on my lists.

[Jharym (Devin)] )

[Master] on your abilities

[Master] under strength

[Jharym (Devin)] Oh... its not filled in. Let me look it up. *sigh*

[Master] done

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified:

[Master] now you can roll

[Jharym (Devin)] you beat me to it.

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Open Doors check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 6!!

[Master] and the box squirms around in your hand as you try to force it open carefully and squirts out into the air

[Master] you can try to catch it in mid air again

Sylviis ( Devin) starts laughing at Jharym, quite loudly.

[Jharym (Devin)] (I'm CERTAIN I don't want to, but Jharym isn't that smart. )

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Jharym (Devin)] (not that he succeeds anyway)

[Master] and falls and BOUNCES along the floor, a little bell tinkling inside

Miranda (Christina) watches Jharym's antics from across the room with a smirk.

Jharym (Devin) staring and contemplating. before gingerly picking up the box, and giving it a light shake.

[Master] no sound

Jharym (Devin) shakes it a little harder.

[Master] nothing

Jharym (Devin) knocks it on the table.

[Master] tinkle

Jharym (Devin) drops it again, still slightly startled.

[Miranda (Christina)] Are you sure you're bright enough to be learning magic?

[Master] tinkle

[Jharym (Devin)] (yes, now I'm just amusing myself)

[Miranda (Christina)] (Miranda is just being catty.)

[Master] one thing we have not done is combat

[Jharym (Devin)] I'm not sure how to get this thing open. There doesn't seem to be a key hole or hinges. Anybody got any clue why it'd make noises like that?

[Master] Devin do you understand how that works?

[Jharym (Devin)] (I've done a tiny bit. So yeah... mostly.)

[Master] ok

[Miranda (Christina)] (Combat = I stand back and look decorative and try not to die)

[Master] Lisa can you help Christina and Devin out with that

[Master] for how to target etc

Jharym (Devin) lets out a sigh

[Master] brb need to use restroom

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Detect Magic - Wizard -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Detect Secret Passages and Portals -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Knock -- # Memorized: 1 (2), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Massmorph -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Maximillian's Stony Grasp -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Polymorph Other -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Skyhook -- # Memorized: 1 (0), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 3 (4).

[Master] then we can start traveling perhaps?

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Jharym (Devin)] (Targeting I understand, and I can explain it to Christina via Skype)

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is the box on the map?

[Jharym (Devin)] I don't see it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] basically you right click on someone's icon and click target

[Branwyn (Lisa)] who is using the pointe rthing?

[Jharym (Devin)] I might be, since I don't see it?

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Abu Dhabi. Distance: 17'05"

[Jharym (Devin)] how do I turn it off?

[Miranda (Christina)] I was told about dual-classing and xp penalties - apparently I can't use any of Miranda's cleric levels without a hefty penalty

[Branwyn (Lisa)] got that backwards sorry - ricght click on your icon and click target

[Branwyn (Lisa)] then select what you want to hit

[Jharym (Devin)] so, I'm pretty sure I have the pointer on, but I'm still unsure how to make it go away.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] click on map somewhere then hit P

[Jharym (Devin)] oh... P. got it.

[Jharym (Devin)] thank you!

Fritz has joined the game on Sat May 18 17:24:36 EDT 2013

Fritz is receiving the map Base Map...

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Abu Dhabi.

[Jharym (Devin)] now, back to IC.

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 25'04"

[Jharym (Devin)] "Has anyone got a hammer? or a crowbar?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero can't help you with this?

Sylviis ( Devin) still smirking and watching Jharym. "Use your sword. It's gotta be good for something!"

Jharym (Devin) glares at Sylviis

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or is that like men asking each other for directions when they are lost?

Jharym (Devin) then starts to draw his sword.

[Miranda (Christina)] That, I think.

[Lisa] All targets for Branwyn removed.

[Jharym (Devin)] (since Bob is AFK, I'm gonna take a breif stop too, then we'll go and crack this thing open and watch the chaos ensue)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (But Bob need to put the box on the map for you to hit it)

[Fritz] Greetings from St John VI

[Miranda (Christina)] Hey!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hello :) )

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] So how is everything going?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I expected to see everyone deep inside a frozen wasteland by this time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (We had big map problems with that)

[Miranda (Christina)] (I need to grab someone later and have them talk to me about dual-classing and how Miranda's spell list is set up. .. I can't tell what spells are shared, cleric, wizard, or how many spell slots are alloted for her wizard levels)

Barlie-50934 has joined the game on Sat May 18 17:28:36 EDT 2013

Barlie-50934 is receiving the map Base Map...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so have been catching up with things - character sheet fixing, training)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and back

[Miranda (Christina)] (Only a few of them are marked as either priest or wizard)

[Jharym (Devin)] (right now I'm trying to break open a box, that I suspect will attack us as I do, but my character is just that clueless.)

[Master] targeting and such?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I can do that. Save a copy of your character and you can log in on my account in the future

[Master] all settled in?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (roleplayed Ilero's mentor visit, etc)

[Master] and ZERO cleric spells

[Master] only wizard spells right now

[Jharym (Devin)] (I'm half way through drawing my sword to try and smash open the box.)

[Master] so it is easy

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Nope waiting on luggage. Miriam went to get bug spray

Barlie-50934 has received the map Base Map.

[Jharym (Devin)] (I stopped there 'cause I have nothing to target)

[Miranda (Christina)] On the spells list of Miranda's sheet?

[Master] right

[Master] to christina

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Well she has cleric spells, but if she uses them she doesnt get xp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Isn't miranda still limited to mage stuff only at this point? - because John switched her late. She was created as dual class)

[Master] and to Fritz I am going to send you a new map

[Miranda (Christina)] (Why are there cure spells on the list then?)

[Master] to test

[Master] so it will take a bit to load just be paitient

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] ja ja Bobby

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Plus my connection sucks

[Master] adn you see that river?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Still loaded pretty fast

[Master] YES!

[Master] ok

[Miranda (Christina)] Didn't get the adjustments in yet

[Master] sending this out to everyone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure about that - just know that was an issue before)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was not created as dual class - sorry)

[Master] Mage spells only Chrisina or she will have to restart again next adventure on mage stuff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure about that - just know that was an issue before)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was not created as dual class - sorry)

[Master] is anyone still here?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] yes

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I'm not

[Jharym (Devin)] yup.

[Miranda (Christina)] yup

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I'm in St John

[Master] do you have the base map? or the Entering teh City map?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Vent up for those that want to join me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] base

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Entering the city

[Miranda (Christina)] Base map, but I didn't have time to implement the new changes in

[Master] no worries about that Christina

[Master] those changes did not work

[Master] about the cache files

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Oh what new changes....Yea Christina mentioned that yesterday

[Master] I think by sending it out to everyone at once it overwhelmed

[Master] two got it and the rest did not

[Master] no clue why that is happening

[Master] has to be the net connection at this point I am guessing

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to Devin only)] I'm in ventrillo if you want to join me

[Master] ok

[Master] so all caught up?

[Master] I jsut need to look at Miranda now?

[Jharym (Devin)] (We haven't actually opened the box yet, but I'm thinking Jharym may just get frustrated with getting laughed at and stick it in his bag for later.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I have no idea what is going on

[Master] yes breaking the box would not be a sucessful test

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you need to have a box icon so it can be hit)

Jharym (Devin) sword half drawn, glances around the room at his sister, Bran, and several others watching amused. Sheiths his sword, and grabs the box. "I'll figure it out later. it can't be that hard." and stalks off to go 'put it away'.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or we could use Medoro?)

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I can open the box if you need me to?

Branwyn (Lisa) tosses her book in Ileor's direction "You just got trained by thie creature that gave him the box. Why aren't you helping him?"

[Jharym (Devin)] Nope. I'll do it. Just... later.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Men!

Miranda (Christina) giggles.

Branwyn (Lisa) goes and gets her book back off the floor

Sylviis ( Devin) wipes tears of mirth away from her eyes, watching her brother stalk off.

[Master] fritz I am trying to edit miranda

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 - Mage -- Current: 0 ().

[Jharym (Devin)] (for now the box is going to become a fidgit widget for J for a while)

[Jharym (Devin)] (too stubborn to give it up, or get help, but clueless about what he's supposed to do)

[Miranda (Christina)] (No worries. . . I have to leave in about 20 min, so if you want to delay fixing Miranda, that will be okay.)

[Master] Ok

[Master] all fixed

[Master] the number of spells she can dast are at the top

[Master] the mage spells she can cast each have a zero in the # memorized

[Master] you can change that from Zero to 1 or 2 depending on which ones you want, there is only one 2nd level spells right now

[Master] and everyone is topped off now?

[Master] taking Miranda's spell book? Branwyn is taking two?

[Master] Jhayrn has one book?

[Miranda (Christina) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified:

[Master] Es has her book

[Master] for that is 4 books so far at 100 pounds of weight

[Miranda (Christina)] (Omg, how big are these books?)

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Burning Hands -- # Memorized: 1 (0), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 4 (3).

[Master] two foot or more on a side

[Master] one spell book fits in one backpack

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no - only her travelling one)

[Miranda (Christina)] (Can I put points into smaller handwriting?)

[Master] chuckels

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Wealth - CHANGED: Spellbook -- Carried: 25 lbs - not taking this trip (25 lbs),

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Uhm how can a mage with limited strength carry around hundred pound books?

[Master] ok so 1 for Bran, 1 for Miranda 1 for Es, 1 for Jyaryn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (changed Indigo's sheet)

[Master] grins that is how Fritz

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Even for D&D that sounds really unrealistic

[Master] you have a big strong fighter carry if for you

[Master] or you leave your books at home,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ( I carry travelling one - Indigo takes my big one)

[Jharym (Devin)] (and hope you get back there at the end of the day.)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] You do the traveling spell books ?

[Master] nods

[Master] OH that is right Abu needs his too!

[Miranda (Christina)] (What Fritz, said, lol -- I think one book is all Miranda can carry.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is what Bob gave me when I was 1st level)

[Jharym (Devin)] (I might well have to get my hands on one of those)

[Master] so that is 5 books total

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Well I will invest in traveling spell books since it is f&*^ing stupid to think anyone can carry around 500 pounds of books and adventure

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Abu Dhabi modified:

Sylviis ( Devin) quietly and secretly slips J's spell book under her bed, and puts the backpack back on, much lighter.

[Ilero (TMO)] (if I read it right, it was 4 books for 100 lbs. So 25lbs per book)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mine is 15)

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (and yes, I"m serous about that)

[Master] full books weigh 25 traveling weigh 15

[Master] and ok Devin

[Ilero (TMO)] (the cliff notes versions)

[Master] they hold less than half as much

[Miranda (Christina) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified: Spells - CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Jharym (Devin)] (ain't sibling rivalry great?)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((lol too funny))

[Master] anything else to carry along?

[Master] and welcome back Guy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (cat in tree?)

[Miranda (Christina)] (Miranda should take a traveling one since she only knows about 3-4 spells anyways)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((thank you not a bad call so im happy))

[Master] Miranda does not have one yet

[Master] but yes that is somethign they can plan on for future

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (If you know the spells in other people's books you can use theirs to memorize that beginning of day)

[Master] so Miranda is ready

[Master] J and sy are ready

[Master] Barn is ready

[Master] Indigo is always ready

[Master] Bran?

[Master] Ilero and SHur?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

Indigo (Lisa) stands up and coughs "Can I say something before we go?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] I know I'm a bit smaller than the rest of you. So sometimes, creatures want to eat me.

[Ilero (TMO)] (I think Bran wanted me to appraise during the break)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ankhegs have swallowed me two different times.

[Master] (yes to TMO good ctch)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I just want to let you know. Well the people that don't know me....

[Indigo (Lisa)] If something decides it wants to eat me and swallows me whole.... Don't try to get me out!

[Master] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just let me do that myself.

[Ilero (TMO)] Is only time he takes bath.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It hurts more when you cut into them and me too by accident.

Indigo (Lisa) sits down again

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Let me guess. Its happened before?

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Miranda (Christina)] (Okay, I have to head out. But it was fun today -- I'm sure I'll be back.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] The first time I cut myself out. The next time someone tried to get me out and it came close to killing me too.

[Miranda (Christina)] (When is the next session?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Bye Christina!)

[Jharym (Devin)] You stabby stabby types and your inelegant pieces of metal. *rolls his eyes*

[Master] every friday

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Miranda (Christina)] (Oh, and here I was thinking I could splurge on more dnd games a week. . . Friday it is! Have a good weekend, you guys.)

Sylviis ( Devin) ignores her brother, not feeling like geting another hammer thrown at her.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ok. So we still haven't left. Are we sure this will be a snatch and grab

Christina has left the game on Sat May 18 18:02:31 EDT 2013

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] listen up finger wiggler keep yer mouth shut when yer superiors are talking

[Indigo (Lisa)] Was an easy mistake. No hard feelings or anything.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just didn't want it to happen again if we can avoid it

Indigo (Lisa) grins at the group

[Sylviis ( Devin)] I promise I'll only aim at its tail.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] or legs.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Anybody that tries something stupid like that will get my hammer bounced off their skull

Sylviis ( Devin) winces involuentarily

[Master] Pending XP award: 2000.

[Master] XP award: 2000. Next level in 0.

[Master] Ok

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ok. I have gotten some cold winter clothing, boots, etc...and some "white" gear for camoflage. Has anyone else done so?

[Master] yes Ilero was in charage of that

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero bought cold weather gear for everyone)

[Master] him and Barnabas got gear for everyone and such

[Master] see

Ilero (TMO) poses dramatically and starts handing out the bikinis and thongs.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sweet)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I also got ice shoes and snow shoes, and white camo clothing Bob

Barnabas Stone (Guy) bounces his hammer off ileros head

[Master] ok

[Jharym (Devin)] (puts on his thong and strikes a pose)

Ilero (TMO) 's head is far too dense for such lowly tactics to have any effect.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((rofl))

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I want to also get 4 special arrows if I can

[Master] depends

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ice/stone arrows that when shot will imbed in the hard surface with twine or string attached to then be able to use to attach a stronger rope to

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Like Major West

[Jharym (Devin)] (Does a cloak of elven kind work as camo in a snow environment?)

[Master] the local blackmsith here does not know how to make those

[Master] and yes to cloak

[Master] but before Fritz ducks out

[Master] wanted to double check on the stuff taken out of the party pack

[Master] the items that were not appraised or identified

[Master] just so you know

[Master] ok?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I listed on my character sheet what I took. I didn't get a chance to e-mail it to Lisa

[Master] nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I got it from chat last night - think I got it all)

[Master] just making sure that everyone understands how it works, if it is on a person no one else can use it , if it is in the party pack anyone in that night can use it

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] The only things I took that weren't Identified were the earings and the ring of abduration.

[Master] Devin and Eric in particular have not been in for those sorts of things

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I was going to experiment if we got in some DEEP SHIT

[Master] grins

[Master] that is ok

[Master] just want everyone to know how it works, what happens, etc

[Jharym (Devin)] (I think I've got it.)

[Master] was a bit of a scramble at the end last night but Lisa did go through it all for the site

[Master] so ready to go?

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I out the noew oil we got in the pack to take with us too)

[Master] Guy do you have a weight?

[Jharym (Devin)] (Also, the box is going with. And Fritz says he's going AFK for a minute)

[Jharym (Devin)] (Does Guy's weight include things like Sylviis' armor?

[Master] everyone on the map is going

[Master] personal items do not, armor, extra gear like backpacks do

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] forme or for everyone?

[Jharym (Devin)] (so armor and weapons count, but necklaces, clothes, and earings don't?)

[Ilero (TMO)] don't know that my char's encumbrance was ever calculated... O_o

[Jharym (Devin)] (I'm just trying to make sure we're under our weight limit for the coin... 500lbs, right?)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] im at 80 lbs

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and that was Bill, saying he is sorry he cannot make it in

[Master] he will be back next week

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I will put an asterix by all stuff I am bringing with me on my character sheet

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Equipment - CHANGED: LBoS 1 -- Description: 100 pages (hidden and left behind at base) (100 pages).

[Jharym (Devin)] I've got 43 lbs plus 2 long swords, 2 daggers, a backpack a cloak and that box that I don't know weights for.

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero will leave his Woodland suit at home. Am currently at 33lbs, still have some to add.

[Ilero (TMO)] not counting weight of cold weather gear

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.EncumbranceCharts

[Ilero (TMO)] weapons don't have a weight

[Master] LOL

[Jharym (Devin)] (*lifts an eyebrow*)

[Jharym (Devin)] (*puts it down* Did someone lose this?)

[Master] grins

[Ilero (TMO)] It's not listed in the weapons data, and weapons aren't listed in the equipment. Ergo, weapons don't have weight.)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Lose what?

[Master] LOL

[Jharym (Devin)] (I'm with Ilero on this one, unless our one and only diety, Bob, says otherwise)

[Master] yes they have weight

[Master] and I can find that for you

[Jharym (Devin)] (that'd be appreciated.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did you count the spyglass?)

[Ilero (TMO)] only if you feel you absolutely must.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((players handbook))

[Jharym (Devin)] (I can't find it in there)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Before we leave can I get a stone of continual light cast by one of the mages?

[Master] yes to Fritz

[Master] and in PH

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((what weight are you looking for?

[Master] there is a weapon chart with the weights on it

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] long swords are 4 lbs each

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] daggers are 1 lb each

[Master] thank you Guy

[Ilero (TMO)] Shur is at 35lb, sans weapons and cold weather gear

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] backpack is 2 lbs and cloak is minimal

[Jharym (Devin)] (thanks. And bob, the box?

[Master] half a pound,

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Abu Dhabi modified: Equipment - DELETED: Marbles, bag of 30, 2 cp, null, null. DELETED: Caltrops 10, 3 gp, 1, Shady/Possibly Legal. DELETED: Glass-cutter, handled, 120 gp, 1, Illegal/Possibly legal. DELETED: Climbing Spikes, iron, 10, 5 sp, 4, null. DELETED: Clawed Overshoes, 15 gp, 1 C, Illegal. DELETED: Clawed Gloves, 20 gp, 1 C, Illegal, hard to obtain. DELETED: Weaponblack, vial, 2 gp, null, null. DELETED: Darksuit, 30 gp, 5, Shady. DELETED: Footpad's Boots, 8 gp, 3 C, Illegal. DELETED: Wire Cutters, 1 gp, null, Shady/Possibly Legal. DELETED: Metal File, 5 sp, null, null. DELETED: Thieves Pick, 30 gp, 1, Illegal. DELETED: Razor Ring, iron, 2 gp, *, Shady/Illegal. DELETED: Mini-Blade, 5 cp, *, null. DELETED: Listening Cone, brass, 2 gp, null, null. DELETED: Raisins (per lb.), 2 sp, null, null. DELETED: Nuts (per lb.), 1 gp, null, null. DELETED: Backpack, 2 gp, 2 lbs., null. DELETED: Grappling hook, 8 sp, 4 lbs., null. DELETED: Oil (per flask), Lamp, 6 cp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Oil (per flask), Lamp, 6 cp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Oil (per flask), Lamp, 6 cp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Oil (per flask), Lamp, 6 cp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Rope (per 50 ft.), Silk, 10 gp, 8 lbs., null. DELETED: Sack, Small, 5 cp, *, null. DELETED: Sealing/candle wax (per lb.), 1 gp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Signet ring or personal seal, 5 gp, *, null. DELETED: Torch, 1 cp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Torch, 1 cp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Torch, 1 cp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Torch, 1 cp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Whetstone, 2 cp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Wineskin, 8 sp, 1 lbs., null. DELETED: Writing ink (per vial), 8 gp, *, null. DELETED: Harmonica, 5, .5, null. DELETED: Mandolin, 65, 4, null. DELETED: Winter clothing. Boots and cloak and shirt, socks, mittens, gloves, socks, null, null, null. DELETED: White camoflage sneak outfit, null, null, null. DELETED: Ice shoes and claw hands, null, null, null. DELETED: snow shoes, null, null, null.

[Ilero (TMO)] Bastard Sword, Short Bow, Short Sword, Arrow

[Jharym (Devin)] (that puts me at 55.5 between my characters... oh, plus one buckler)

[Jharym (Devin)] (damnit, its gonna mess up that number!)

[Ilero (TMO)] Knife and Footman's Flail

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Abu Dhabi modified: Equipment - DELETED: Marbles, bag of 30*, 2 cp, null, null. DELETED: Climbing Spikes, iron, 10*, 5 sp, 4, null.

[Ilero (TMO)] And Hand Axe

[Jharym (Devin)] Where is this chart?

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Equipment - DELETED: Rope (per 50 ft.), Hemp, 1 gp, 20 lbs., null.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] sword is 10lbs bow is 2 lbs short sword is 3 lbs, knife is half a pound, flail is 15 lbs

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] aroows are 10 per pound

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] hand axe is5 lbs

[Ilero (TMO)] ... of course they are. *looks at his quiver of 12*

[Indigo (Lisa)] (pick?)

[Master] grins

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] and the chart is on pages 67-70 in the players handbook

[Ilero (TMO)] magic weapons or quality weapons any lighter?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (like I have a players handbook)

[Master] no

[Ilero (TMO)] ok, not lighter. But are they cooler?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] footman or horsemans pick?

[Master] yes cooler

[Ilero (TMO)] good

[Master] and yes they are "non-encumbering"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (military? what ever is smaller, got it off somebody)

[Master] which means when you figure out your weight you do not need to count magical armor or weapons towards how much you are carrying for encumbrance (see charts above) but they do count towards weight

[Master] checking that for you LIsa

[Master] is out of Arms and Equipment I think

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and indigo's chain mail is smaller)

[Jharym (Devin)] (Lisa, I have a digital copy if you'd like)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] 35# is my weight

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that would be nice, thank you, I can keep it with the spell books)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I do have 4 of those)

[Jharym (Devin)] 58.5# for both Sy and J.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Oh I forgot the traveling spell books. Is there someone who can carry them for me?

[Jharym (Devin)] (where/how shal I get it to you? t is 64.7 MB

[Jharym (Devin)] )

[Master] 4 pounds for pick

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Wealth - CHANGED: Food - Assorted fruits, vegetables, meat, filled wineskins -- Carried: 10 lbs worth - not taking this trip (10 lbs worth),

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] i can

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Thank you Barnabas

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Branwyn would be at 20 and whatever potions and scroll weigh in party pack)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] That will be 30#, I'll bring 2 books

[Ilero (TMO)] does nobody in this group wear armor?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((both traveling?))

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I'm to sexy to wear armor

[Jharym (Devin)] (mine is accounted for.)

[Ilero (TMO)] Shur's studded leather weighs 25.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Yes Barnabas

[Jharym (Devin)] (That's 40 of my 58 lbs.

[Jharym (Devin)] )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo would be at 25 plus spyglass & chain mail for halfling)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] my weight is now 110 if you bring 2 travelling spell books

[Indigo (Lisa)] (party pack should be pretty light)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Is that above your limit?

[Jharym (Devin)] (chainmail is 40 for standard size. I'm looking for the size rules)

[Master] reemmber you are movign at 6 for the most part

[Master] 20 for Indigo

[Ilero (TMO)] Bob, weights on lightened metal shield and metal glove thingy?

[Master] metal glove is 5 pounds

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Magic so weightless

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] oops

[Jharym (Devin)] (spyglass, 1 lb)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (45 plus spyglass and party pack for indigo)

[Master] checking on size I think that is a tower shielf

[Master] shield

[Ilero (TMO)] *cough* Wait... what?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (46 then for indigo, Branw can take the party pack to start since it's a couple of scrolls and potions)

[Jharym (Devin)] (Armor for small creatures weighs half of normal)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Is this the old magical party pack?

[Ilero (TMO)] image I had in my head of the shield was buckler-ish.

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no magic party pack)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ahhh those were the good old days

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you want it you carry it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we found a bag of holding once but we ripped it)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Carried everything we would ever need or want. Only restriction was the number of times a day we could access it

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Oh I would kill that person

[Indigo (Lisa)] (stupid spear inside it tore the thing up)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] What?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Must have been a super nasty spear

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Or Bob was in a bad mood

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we still have the spear)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (didn't know it was magic bag - can remember exactly, but know it ripped)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can't)

[Master] the shielf for Ilero weighs the same as a standard wooden sheild

[Ilero (TMO)] (look, if you're sticking the whole spear into a bag, it's probably magical. Or really, really, Really big.

Jharym (Devin) sings http://www.4shared.com/mp3/ucGgV5vB/Always_the_First_to_Die.html

Ilero (TMO) duct tapes Jharym's mouth.

Jharym (Devin) keeps humming

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Next time put a condom on that spear before you put it in anything

[Master] so are you close to the 500 pounds Guy?

[Master] and the spear was jsut really bad luck on their part

[Jharym (Devin) (to Lisa only)] do you want a copy of the PHB?

[Master] at least the bag of holding split and all the stuff inside poured out onto teh ground next to them

[Ilero (TMO)] Shields: Buckler, Kote, Small, Medium, or Large?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] im at 110

[Master] medium

[Ilero (TMO)] 7lbs

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] That wasn't bad luck that was good luck. Normally everything gets lost in the astral plane

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] is that 500 per person?

[Master] no

[Indigo (Lisa)] so Bob says clothes don't count, armour you are wearing doesn't count

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] didnt think so

[Master] personal gear that you are wearing, armor, normal weapons on sheath

[Master] then everything else

[Master] the extra clothing, spell books, etc

[Master] all get counted

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] armour we are wearing doesnt count?

[Master] right

[Master] only towards your own weight

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] oh ok

[Master] so you might not be moving at full movment

[Master] etc

[Ilero (TMO)] OH. well, that changes a lot

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] my max weight is 220

[Master] but you get to carry 500 pounds of extra stuff

[Master] there and back

[Master] remember if you take 500 there, you cannot take anything back

[Master] if you happen to "find" things in a city being looted

[Indigo (Lisa)] (save room for loot)

[Master] grins

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] ROFLMAO... "LOOT"?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] oh wow then i dont weigh as much as i thought

[Master] Lisa is reading my ming

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we need extra clothes?)

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Encumbrance Totals - ADDED: 22. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED:

[Master] are you going to get wet?

[Ilero (TMO)] shield gives 1 ac, right?

[Master] yes to TMO

[Indigo (Lisa)] (water frozen - how do you get wet?)

[Master] ok

[Master] makes note

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] im at 64 lbs then

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Devin only)] Yes please! :)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Abu Dhabi modified: Spells - DELETED: Armor, 1, 1, I have AC 6 until I take {8+$BAL} points of damage., 1, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Blur, 2, 2, I'm blury and harder to hit for {3+$BAL} rounds, 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Cat's Grace, 2, 2, The target's dexterity is increased for hours. Dexterity increase {d8} Rogue, {d6} Warrior or Wizard, {d4} Priest., 1, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Change Self, 1, 1, I alter my appearance for {2d6+($BAL*2)} rounds., 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Comprehend Languages, 1, 1, For the next {5*$BAL} rounds I can understand any one creature or text that I touch., 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Expeditious Retreat, 1, 1, For the next {3+$BAL} rounds I can run at 3 times my normal movement rate, though I can't do anything else when I move. , 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Haste, 3, 3, creatures in a 40' cube move faster for {3+$BAL} rounds., 1, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Invisibility, 2, 2, Target is invisible for 24 hours or until he attacks, whichever comes first., 1, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Magic Missile, 1, 1, Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that TOTAL {1+$BAL/2}until he fires 5 at 9th level., 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Phantasmal Force, 1, 1, I create a visual illusion which sticks around as long as I concentrate., 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Read Magic, 1, 1, I can read magical writing for {$BAL*2} rounds, 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Ride the Wind, 2, 2, For turns, I can move up and down at a movement rate of 12, with other directions being at the mercy of the wind., 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Sound Bubble, 1, 1, For 10+ rounds an invisible bubble springs into existence. It can either be centered on and mobile with the caster or cast on an area. The mobile bubble has a radius of 10 feet, while the area bubble has a radius of {5*$BAL} feet. The bubble has only one effect: sound can't pass through it. Thus sound generated within the bubble can't be heard by those on the outside and vice versa., 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Vocalize, 2, 2, For 5 rounds, I don't need verbal components to spells I cast., 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Wall of Sound, 3, 3, Range 60 yards. Duration Concentration+ rounds.It brings forth an immobile, shimmering curtain of violently disturbed air in number of 10'x10' sections arrainged as desired as long as all lies in one plane. One side of the wall, selected by caster, produces a voluminous roar that completely disrups all communication, command words, verbal spell components, and any other form of organized sound within 30 feet. In addition, those within 10 feet are deafened for 1d4 turns if they fail a saving throw vs spell. On the other side of the wall, a loud roar can be heard, but communication is possible by shouting, and verbal componints and command words function normally. Passing through the wall suffers {d8} points of damage and is permanently deafened unless save vs spell. Silence 15' radius spell cast by a Higher level caster SPECIFICALLY for this purpose will dispel the wall; otherwise the wall destroys all silence spells that come into contact with it., 0, 1, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Wraithform, 3, 3, For {2*$BAL} rounds I can be mistaken for a wraith and can slip through cracks and such., 0, 1, null, null, null, null. Languages - ADDED: Read/Write Elf.

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -4 (-3). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 3 (4).

[Ilero (TMO)] eep. almost double added the shield. Guess I'd already put it in

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how much was extra clothes only? -- sorry)

[Jharym (Devin) (to Lisa only)] I'm working on a way to post it to the web so anyone can download it. I'm sure I'll have stuff up by next Friday if not sometime today.

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Devin only)] That is not a copyright issue and piracy police come after you?

[Master] extra clothing is normal weight winter clothing is double that weight

[Jharym (Devin) (to Lisa only)] I... can't say its not, but its also 2nd edition stuff.

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Devin only)] just don't want you to post and get in trouble.

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Magic Item Summary - DELETED: Shield of Light Metal (non-magical), null, null. Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -2 (-4). Shield Bonus:: CHANGED: -1 (null). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 4 (3). Encumbrance Totals - Equipment:: CHANGED: 23.5 (null).

[Ilero (TMO)] can thieves use medium-sized shields?

[Jharym (Devin) (to Lisa only)] no worries.

[Master (to Devin only)] PH and base books are avaialble in RTF form also and TSR/Wizards put them out that way on the net at one time

[Master] yes to TMO

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo - 30 lbs final answer will take empty sack for loots)

[Master] thieves can use just about anything but how good they are at that?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Bob what was the weight rule for magic items and magic armor?

[Master] all weight normal but that weight is not encumberin

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Encumbrance Totals - Armor:: CHANGED: 15+7 (shield) (22).

[Master] so chain weighs 40

[Master] magical chain weighs 40 but does not count towards encumbrance

[Ilero (TMO)] and we don't have to count armor or weapons as part of the 500?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] So with the 500 pound limit is that encumbering weight or total weight?

[Master] total weight

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Branwyn is 30 too - both will wear warm clothes)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] If so then we need to leave some people behind

[Master] spell to get back home will fail if you have too much

[Master] no does not include people

[Master] 20 people max

[Master] and 500 pounds of gear

[Master] everyone who is holding hands

[Master] and the gear inside the circle

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Bob said weight beyond personal gear - if you are wearing it beyond the winter clothing it doesn't count)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] No Bob the more people, the more they bring, the more we hit the 500 pound limit

[Master] 13 people minimum coming from your group

[Master] maybe 15 depdning on Foto and Qui

[Indigo (Lisa)] (extra weapons beyond what is strapped to your waist counts but the weapon at your side does not count)

[Master] and LIsa has that right Fritz

[Master] but you are right too that the extra gear added per person

[Master] more clothing, extras like snow shoes, etc

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] So why are we calculating what we are carrying if we arent carrying anything estra

[Master] all will hit that 500 soon

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ok im running for a bit dinner is ready and im starving

[Master] because you need to kinow what you are carrying

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero has Flail and a dozen knives. Which weight counts?

[Master] because you have to carry it around the city with you

[Ilero (TMO)] Shur has Bastard Sword, Short Sword (dual wield), Short Bow and arrows.

[Master] and flail and A knife are fine anythign beyond that weighs

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] i shall return in about a half hour to an hour

[Master] so two short swords and EITHER the bow or bastard sword

[Ilero (TMO)] no, just 1 short sword.

[Master] ok

Guy has left the game on Sat May 18 18:53:54 EDT 2013

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] But that doesn't count in the 500. I go light

[Master] but still only bow or bastard

[Master] both would go across back

[Jharym (Devin)] For anyone who wishes to have a digital copy of the PHB or the Encyclopedia Magica: http://zbrox8.is-a-geek.com/~Devin/

[Master] for you yes Fritz, except someone carrying the spell books for you

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ok. Going to dinner. Have to get ready. Be back later. Ahhh Understand

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] (weight finalized?)

[Master] and see Devin why a lot of DMs ignore that encumbrance idea?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we have to wait til they get back?)

[Master] lisa has just learned to live with it

[Jharym (Devin)] I do.

[Ilero (TMO)] Ok, think I've got new weights. 29.5 for Ilero, 14.2 for Shur.

[Master] it is all she knows

[Master] great TMO

[Master] and no to Lisa

[Master] but if anyone needs a break

[Master] I am here

[Master] I plan on moving forward with horses on the road

[Master] heading north

[Ilero (TMO)] pls note that neither of my characters has the riding skill

[Master] just totally clueless on how effed up these maps are and why

[Master] how much memory are you using for Klooge Lisa?

[Indigo (Lisa)] 180.61

[Master] ok

[Master] sening you the ice tunnel map

[Master] only you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Devin, did you get your weights finalized?

[Jharym (Devin)] (58.5 lbs across both characters. mostly on Sylviis)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Devin, did you get your weights finalized?

[Master] Lisa did you get that map?

[Master] guessing not

[Indigo (Lisa)] no

[Indigo (Lisa)] was a big lag for me though

[Master] Indigo moved 5'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (now I got it)

[Master] testign with Devin

[Jharym (Devin)] I seem to be getting the associated lag... no map info yet.

[Master] how is that Devin?

[Jharym (Devin)] it closed the map I WAS on, and didn't bring up a new one?

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Indigo moved 4'06".

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] One thing real fast.!!!!!!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Do we have food?

[Master] yes to Fritz

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Remember this is a city under seige

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm not bringing food)

[Master] only a quick couple hour strick force mission, what could go wrong that you need food?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to Master only)] can you roll for poison for me

[Indigo (Lisa)] (was going to eat until we transport and then not)

[Jharym (Devin)] (oh, yeah... what could go wrong?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's a city they have to have some)

[Jharym (Devin)] (And I still haven't received that map)

[Master] Indigo is on it Devin

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we can take the cannibals' food)

[Master] and Fritz is getting maps with no issues

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to Master only)] I am taking food

[Master] no clue what the difference is

[Jharym (Devin)] *attempts*

[Master (to Fritz only)] no worries

[Ilero (TMO)] ... take the "Cannibal's" food?!?

[Master] grins

[Barlie-50934] You can take the cannibals AS food.

[Ilero (TMO)] Somebody hit him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they are probably carrying some)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ok I am gone now. I am taking a week worth of crappy iron rations.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] and water

[Master] sending to TMO

[Jharym (Devin)] Nonono... take the Cannabis as food... get it right!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] the rest of you can take chances.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Muhahahahaa

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just melt some snow)

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Jharym (Devin)] and It might have somethign to do with me not having the map docked?

[Master] no

Devin is receiving the map Base Map...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (way to much planning and prepping - everything will work out)

[Barlie-50934] famous last words xD

[Master] darn it TMO got to 63% before losing it

[Master] frustrating

[Master] oh well

Devin has received the map Base Map.

[Ilero (TMO)] I lost it a long time ago

Devin is receiving the map Ice tunnels exit...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (weird thing is that it just doesn't seem that complex a map

[Master] it is not

Devin has received the map Ice tunnels exit.

[Master] and is smaller than the Entrance to City map

[Master] Oh well

[Devin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] did that work for you Devin?

[Jharym (Devin)] well, it says I've received it.

[Jharym (Devin)] but I don't see anything.

[Master] can you see Indigo?

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jharym (Devin)] I don't even have a map.

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Barlie-50934] Fritz wants me to remind that his character needs to be one round behind everyone.

[Master] Indigo moved 4'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] hah!

[Master] grins

[Master] Indigo moved 34'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 87'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] we aren't teleporting from this spot - we still have a day and a half ride to get to spot

[Master] yes you are teleporting to a spot on the glacier and the tunnels to lead you to the entrnace

[Master] oh well

Devin is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] so everything is ready to head out?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I meant we are at jistelle - we can't leave from here)

[Master] right

Devin has received the map Base Map.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no clue what weights are for everyone - I suppose we can say people who aren't here did not bring anything)

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Jiselle Estate Keep...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Jiselle Estate Keep.

BOB's Laptop is receiving the map Base Map...

BOB's Laptop has received the map Base Map.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (meaning John & Eric's characters)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and marco - except Es' spell book)

Devin is receiving the map Ice tunnels exit...

Devin has received the map Ice tunnels exit.

[Devin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jharym (Devin)] it says I've received it. It is big and black.

[Jharym (Devin)]

[Ilero (TMO)] that just sounds wrong

Devin is receiving the map Ice tunnels exit...

[Jharym (Devin)] hrmmm... apparently anything in angle brackets doesn't get sent. I made a "that's what she said joke" joke, but it didn't come through.

[Barlie-50934] You guys are on a new map?

[Jharym (Devin)] I'm trying to download it on the other system, and that one is just choking up a hairball.

[Jharym (Devin)] *sigh*

[Master] at 80%

[Master] 88%

[Jharym (Devin)] that's the one with the most recent cache purge, I believe.

[Master] 93%

[Master] and says you have it

Devin has received the map Ice tunnels exit.

[Jharym (Devin)] That one it showed up on.

[Jharym (Devin)] I think I have to purge cache on my desktop... brb.

Devin has left the game on Sat May 18 19:16:51 EDT 2013

[Master] ok

[Master] and Barlie, having issues with the maps for some reason

[Sylviis ( Devin)] that being said, I'm still technically here.

[Master] so we are struggling a bit

Devin has joined the game on Sat May 18 19:18:00 EDT 2013

[Indigo (Lisa)] (We can live without maps)

[Master] yes we can

[Indigo (Lisa)] (maybe we can work on the this week and get them working for next friday

[Master] we definately will work on it

[Master] and we can move forward

[Master] Medoro moved 6'03".

[Master] so heading out on the morning of the 26th?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yup)

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Devin is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

Devin has received the map Base Map.

[Master] so the group heads out

[Master] it is winter, early morning

[Master] snowy day in the Mist

[Master] in general a miserable experience

Lisa is receiving the map Entering The City...

Lisa has received the map Entering The City.

[Master] much rather be in side with a warm cup of tea from Widow washburn

[Master] but your fate has you trugging through snow

[Indigo (Lisa)] (got it two seconds but bottom half of map is grayed out)

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] although honestly it is like winning a ten cent lottery, barely any real snow

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

BOB's Laptop has left the game on Sat May 18 19:25:45 EDT 2013

[Ilero (TMO)] slog-a, slog-a, slog-a

[Master] you are on top of slow moving easy going horses

Devin singing under his breath. "always the first to die, OH, always the first to die."

[Master] you just need to travel one day

[Master] but as fate would have it

Fritz has left the game on Sat May 18 19:28:28 EDT 2013

[Ilero (TMO)] a tornade takes us to Oz

[Master (to GM only)] Shambling Mound moved 44'06".

[Master] as you are riding along the path

[Master] there up ahead

[Master] seems to be a large mound of vegitation sleeping near the roadway

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not a shambling mound!)

[Master] Time of Day: 10:26 AM. Day 26 Ko ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 26th, 342 SKR.

[Jharym (Devin)] Well... that looks... flamable.

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Welp. It nothing to worry over. If it dangerous, insects not make noise.

Jharym (Devin) whispers to Bran "What is it?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's a big killer plant really.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Took out a friend of mine way back. You have to use magical weapons on it or spells.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Normal weapons , well the damage doesn't rally take for some reason.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The move slow, but if they grab you, it's hard to get free.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (think I have that right)

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (wow... all of a sudden everything just came through. my systems seem to be terribly laggy for a moment)

[Master] crickets?

[Master] Lisa? TMO?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not any more - you turned them off)

[Master] lol

[ Devin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jharym ( Devin)] So, do we want to try and go around it?

[Master] you can take yoru horses off the path

Devin has left the game on Sat May 18 19:41:53 EDT 2013

[Master] but will need to deal with the swamps

Devin has joined the game on Sat May 18 19:42:02 EDT 2013

Devin is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] or stay on the path and likely wake up the creature there sleeping in the sun

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are all on horses?)

[Master] yes

[Sylviis ( Devin)] I'm sure we'd have no trouble cutting it down to size.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then we just ride by really fast. byt the time it figures out what's happening we are gone.)

[Master] not a problem, just need a riding check to stay on as you go on past

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or we can kill it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (as we don't have riding prof half will fall off and land on top of mound)

Devin has received the map Base Map.

Devin is receiving the map swamp...

Devin has received the map swamp.

[Ilero (TMO)] back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or we can just try to walk by quietly)

[Jharym (Devin)] (and I'm back up and running)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (would you like to kill a mound?)

[Master] the insects have gone ominously quiet for you TMO

[Jharym (Devin)] (me, yes. Jharym is a quite rampantly a coward though.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (TMO?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (oh, I figured Ilero's survival roll was so rampantly bad he's completely off track. ;) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can go by and give it a wide berth so it can't grab us. If it wakes up we kill it, if it stays asleep we let it live. Thoughts?

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sounds as good a plan as any.

[Master] if horse in swamp sinks down will be hard to get it out

[Ilero (TMO)] (Those sound like good thoughts to me. If we don't think we can ride through the swamp, we can dismount and lead the horses)

[Master] is the only catch

[Jharym (Devin)] Lets give it wide enough a berth that we don't wake it up, huh?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (road is that narrow?)

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Do you really want to be wandering through the forrest on a horse you barely know how to ride?

[Jharym (Devin)] N.... No, but ...

[Ilero (TMO)] everybody walks through swamp, leaving horses behind, but one person. That one person stampedes horses up road past mound, then walks around himself.

[Master] road is about 20 foot wide maybe?

Sylviis ( Devin) sighs

[Ilero (TMO)] (that was OOC, btw)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so if it wakes up it's arms things could catch one of us)

[Jharym (Devin)] (does anyone here know what its afraid of? could we set it on fire and run past?

[Jharym (Devin)] )

[Master] (John did text me, only Hoffman and Miranda are there, Qui and Foto are home)

[Master] and it is a possible to Lisa yes

[Ilero (TMO)] How many magic weapons we gots?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (healer is home - that is sad)

[Ilero (TMO)] If it only hurt by magic weapons, how many we gots if we needs t'em?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo's pick, my dagger and a few spells, but some I must save

[Sylviis ( Devin)] I've got one. But I ain't giving it up. He's got one, heaven knows why.

[Ilero (TMO)] My flail too, but hye not have much luck wit' it last few times.

[Master] Barlie Fritz just called and said you could play his character to have a speaking role, to participate and such

[Jharym (Devin)] hey! I like my sword, thankyou very much.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] You just couldn't stand that I had one and you didn't.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I could cantrip a small fire at him but I wanted to save my fireballs for the snow and I think a small fire would just irritate him.

[Jharym (Devin)] Hey, I know how to use a sword just as well as you do.

Sylviis ( Devin) cracks up at her brother.

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye can try build fire, but wood here very damp.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So we all have magic weapons. It's fine then.

[Jharym (Devin)] Would a fire scare him?

[Sylviis ( Devin)] He's not a wus like you.

Ilero (TMO) shrugs.

[Barlie-50934] Fritz doesn't mind my playing Abu?

[Master] no

[Barlie-50934] alright I'm in xD

[Master] he called to tell me to have you do it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So let's go kill something. We should get at least one good hit in before it wakes up.

[Barlie-50934] Aye, I can think of no good reason to pass up an opportunity to add to my heroic tales.

[Jharym (Devin)] wait... so we're not even going to TRY to sneak?

Jharym (Devin) looks a little apprehensive.

Ilero (TMO) gestures. "Go ahead."

[Barlie-50934] I mean, we could sneak UP upon it...

Ilero (TMO) dismounts. "Who hold horses out of way?"

[Shurkural (TMO)] I can, sugar. I don't have any magic weapons yet, so I sure wouldn't be much help."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think it's magic weapons Branwyn. I think you need pointy weapons.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (slicing would make sense, piercing would not.)

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (sorry, slashing)

[Indigo (Lisa)] And I don't think fire does anything to it. Which doesn't make any sense to a big giant plant,

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry - we have spent so much time away from killing things - I forget some stuff about these things)

[Master] (they are very wet)

[Master] lol

[Master] yes everyone is upset at Lisa for not knowing the best way to kill each creature off the top of her head

[Master] grins

[Shurkural (TMO)] (yep!)

[Barlie-50934] ((We can look things up in the MM?))

[Master] no

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I am upset at Lisa for not remembering how to kill something we have seen at least 3 times)

[Master] everythign you need to know about it is there on the map

[Master] if there are obvious things it would be there on the icon

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Ilero (TMO)] (does Ilero remember anything specific about shambling mounds?)

[Master] but checks for such things do help you remember

[Master] one key thing Ilero remembers that was not mentioned, Lightning heals it and helps it grow

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 83'01".

[Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. All I remember is lightning heals mounds. So no zappy, hokay, Branwyn?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 81'03".

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym moved 63'04".

[Jharym (Devin)] Don't leave me behind!

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Gah! Stupid brother.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Magic missiles aren't lightning. They should work.

[Jharym (Devin)] Sylviis moved 69'02".

Guy has joined the game on Sat May 18 20:05:03 EDT 2013

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 60'11".

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural moved 51'05".

[Ilero (TMO)] (shur will stay at the back with the horses)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wait for Guy to get in and then we can hit it :) )

[Jharym (Devin)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Master] you tell me

[Jharym (Devin)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Guy has received the map swamp.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good timing - here is one of your favorites)

[Barlie-50934] If it itsn't too late, abu'll sneak up on it with them

[Master] he is right there with them

[Master] or do you want to try to sneak up ahead of them?

[Guy] vas is los

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Barlie-50934] Yes, to open with an attack when they're in range to attack in that same round

[Ilero (TMO)] (I appear to have forgotten how to arm a weapon)

[Barlie-50934] like say using a charge or otherwise

[Jharym (Devin)] (in the dice panel there's a checkbox)

[Master] ok

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg:: is now ARMED.

[Ilero (TMO)] was trying to do it on the character sheet

[Jharym (Devin)] (tadah!)

[Master] you are just over one round of full movement away from it

[Master] for humans, two for Indigo

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=92] 92 - ROLL FAILED against 50!!

[Barlie-50934] is indigo a thief by any chance?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no fighter but halfling so slow)

Ilero (TMO) attempts to silence his footsteps. Probably pointless given the group advancing with him, but can't hurt and is good practice.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so he will start walking now)

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] why not avoid the cursed thing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 60'07".

[Ilero (TMO)] (too large a chance of losing a horse in the swamp waters)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Because we don't want to take the horses into the swamp

[Master] (might have horse sink in swamp Guy)

[Master] grins

[Master] you need were ponies

[Jharym (Devin)] ('cause they're more scared of the swamp than Swamp Thing)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((forgot we actually had horses this time))

[Barlie-50934] Abu continues his sneak towards the hulking mass of sentient vegetation

[Jharym (Devin)] (and they're all sap thirsty)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone moved 66'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 59'02".

[Master] Time of Day: 10:41 AM. Day 26 Ko ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 26th, 342 SKR.

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 67'01".

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym moved 53'06".

[Jharym (Devin)] Sylviis moved 64'01".

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural moved 39'10".

[Master] still no movement out of it

Jharym (Devin) starts to lag behind just a bit not wanting to get too close too fast.

[Barlie-50934] Where is Abu now relative to the enemy?

[Master] on the map

[Master] the scale is right

[Barlie-50934] I don't see any pc icons on it, just the mound

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 60'07".

[Master] sorry

[Master] there you go

[Master] he is off to the left of the road following along with the rest of the group

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo is 20 ft away from it about)

[Master] abu is about 60 feet behind indigo

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone moved 57'11".

[Master] Abu Dhabi moved 1'08".

[Barlie-50934] Oh, he definitely needs to get closer

[Master] go on and move up how you wish

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 65'11".

[Jharym (Devin)] Sylviis moved 60'05".

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym moved 52'02".

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi moved 30'04".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 66'06".

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi moved 20'00".

Jharym (Devin) begins to move silently, sorta unintentionally.

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi moved 1'11".

[Master] Ilero knows this is unusual, normally they sit in the swamps and surprise people, this one is out in the open, trying to stay warm

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Jharym: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=57] 57 - ROLL FAILED against 45!!

Ilero (TMO) is ecstatic. He knows something!

[Master] chuckles

[Barlie-50934] This last part he'll do specifically trying to move siliently and hide in shadows. Are these trees?

[Master] those are low bushes, and such

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 50!!

[Master] toms trees, the brighter green things

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi moved 11'06".

[Master] let me know when you want to start the Init

[Master] it is twitching

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi moved 7'05".

[Master] as you get closer

[Barlie-50934] lol, I missed the twitching part

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym moved 15'01".

[Master] abu sneeks up within striking distance

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Shambling Mound: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Jharym: Initiative: (d10+10+1) [1d10=3] 14

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=9] 21

[Master] Initiative changed from 17 to 27.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Master] Ilero

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Initiative: (d10+10+-11) [1d10=8] 7

[Master] syl

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Is Indigo's Initiative right?)

[Master] got it TMO

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Ilero (TMO)] sry, my silenced rolling is still on

[Master] no to Lisa

[Master] will fix that

[Jharym (Devin)] (mine was too. :P)

[Barlie-50934] ((Do you use blocks and other special maneuvers?))

[Master] Initiative changed from 13 to 3.

[Master] yes to Abu

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Barlie-50934] Abu will devote one of his attacks this round to blocking any attempts on him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (That circle around the mound is his range, correct? how far he can reach to grab you)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Parrying

[Master] and yes

[Master] Devin Abu you can toggle those on and off as you wish

[Master] those threatened areas to show or not

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 22'03".

[Jharym (Devin)] (Sweet!)

[Master] is on your toolbar

[Lisa] Indigo targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 2'04"

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Shambling Mound.

[Lisa] Indigo targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 2'04"

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Shambling Mound.

[Lisa] Indigo targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 2'04"

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Shambling Mound.

[Lisa] Indigo targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 2'04"

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Shambling Mound.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what is going on?)

[Master] Indigo targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 2'04"

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Shambling Mound.

[Master] Indigo targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 2'04"

[Master] there you go

[Master] fixed

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=17] -6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] He has both arms agan

[Master] again

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Barnabas Stone

[Master] Guy?

[Barlie-50934] ((I imagined Abu's weapons to be drawn, but I don't have them armed in the attack panel. Is it alright if I do that now or should I wait?))

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] sorry give me just a sec

[Master] yes you do not need to have them armed

[Master] we do not have that part of the DEF file activated yet

[Barlie-50934] oh ok

JOHN A has joined the game on Sat May 18 20:26:47 EDT 2013

JOHN A is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] you can attack with which ever you would normall use

[Master] and there we go!

[Guy] Barnabas Stone targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 17'06"

[Master] one day arming will affect the threatening radius

[Guy] Barnabas Stone no longer targets Shambling Mound.

[Guy] Barnabas Stone targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 17'06"

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] wth targeting is messed up

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] i can target but cant get rid of the extra line

JOHN A has received the map swamp.

[Master] you are targeted now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi John!)

[Master] click on blank space of map and hit esc

[Master] that is what I normally do

[Master] and it worked for me with Indigo

[JOHN A] hey

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] not working for me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I was trying that and it was removing target)

[Master] can you roll yoru attack?

[JOHN A] hoffman get jis bow and arrows?

[Master] Barnabas Stone targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 17'06"

[Master] and there you go Guy

[Master] and yes to John

[JOHN A] tks

[Esmerelda (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer - two handed: (((15-(d20+1))+2+1)wth) [1d20=3] -1 [MODIFIED (wth, +1)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Esmerelda (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Damage v L: Warhammer - two handed: ((1d4)+1+3+2) [1d4=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] Barnabas Stone moved 17'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Shambling Mound: No adjustments made.

[Master] seems to have no effect on it Barnabas

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Esmerelda (Guy)] ((yeah but it feels good to hit the stupid thing lol))

[Master] grins

[Master] hit next

[Esmerelda (Guy)] wtf

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (maybe that's why - you are talking as Esmerelda)

[Master] Ilero is up

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 18'02".

[TMO] Ilero targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 3'03"

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] not sure when that happened

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 15'06"

[Devin] Sylviis targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 22'00"

[Devin] Jharym targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 22'11"

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((18-(d20+0))+3) [1d20=11] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Ilero (TMO)] I saw the wiff on the map, but nothing in the text yet

[Master] it was to GM only

[Master] sorry

[Master] next

[Ilero (TMO)] still silenced, wasn't it

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] you need to uncheck that box, grins

[Master] devin make sure you uncheck your box

[JOHN A] next round?

[Master] yes to john, next round

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jharym

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] wait

[Master] devin did you want to go with J?

Erich Deetlefs has joined the game on Sat May 18 20:34:48 EDT 2013

Erich Deetlefs is receiving the map swamp...

[Jharym (Devin)] I do.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jharym

[Jharym (Devin)] I thought there was a couple of steps before that.

[Master] ok

[Jharym (Devin)] sorry, was looking the other way.

[Master] now you can go

[Jharym (Devin)] (salt in my eye)

[Jharym (Devin)] (Do I have to re-roll move silently?)

[Master] no

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym moved 15'01".

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym moved 30'02".

[Jharym (Devin)] (double move, no attack)

[Master] you can move up to half your move and attack, so 60 feet or so

[Jharym (Devin)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Master] but moving silently reduces that to 30

[Jharym (Devin)] (oh, I'm using another version's move numbers then)

[Jharym (Devin)] (Arming is a standard action?)

Erich Deetlefs has received the map swamp.

[Master] yes you can pull out a weapon without penality

[Master] it is an attack to put it away properly

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+0))+11+2) [1d20=18] 14 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Erich. Pull up a pointy weapon and join us)

[Master] and hit done devin

[Jharym (Devin)] da

[Jharym (Devin)] (yes, done)

[Master] meaning the red button that says done/end

[Barlie-50934] ((did the sneaking succeed on the monster?))

[Ilero (TMO)] (the red button next to your name in the init box)

[Jharym (Devin)] I should find the init box.)

[Ilero (TMO)] (top right of the map, should be)

[Devin] Jharym no longer targets Shambling Mound.

[Master] the sneaking might have worked, it is awake now and knows of Indigo and Baranbas because he was hit from that side

[Master] Jharym targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 6'10"

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Jharym moved 4'08".

[Jharym (Devin)] (where is the init box?... for future reference?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Shambling Mound: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=3,3,3,3,2] 19 damage!

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Sylviis

[Master] upper right of program, on the tool bar next to your Init

[Barlie-50934] ((top right corner of your map))

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-19) - Moderately Wounded

[Sylviis ( Devin)] are there spacing rules I should know about too?

[Sylviis ( Devin)] outside the 5' circle, for instance?

[Master] if you are attacking with a hand held weapon you need be that close

[Master] your circle shows how close

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] if you are using a ranged weapon no worries

[Sylviis ( Devin)] but with other players? Usually on a grid its one person per 5' space.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Just checking.

[Master] if you are inside of their circle yes there is a chance of hitting them

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis moved 19'04".

[Master] but that typically is with ranged weapons

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis moved 18'05".

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+1))+11+2) [1d20=17] 14 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[JOHN A] we dont use pattern

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Abu Dhabi

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (Guess what... I found the init button!

[Master] did just fine Devin

[Sylviis ( Devin)] ) [Barlie-50934] ((do I need to make anymore rolls to attempt a backstab?))

[Master] cannot backstab it because it is not surprised

[Master] you can attack the rear and get the bonus that way

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] but not the backstab doubling

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack: ((18-(d20+1+1))-4+1) [1d20=13] 0 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Damage v SM: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=4] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Main Gauche Magic borrowed Party pack: ((18-(d20+1))-4+1) [1d20=9] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 27 GOING: Shambling Mound

[Master] Shambling Mound targets Indigo. Distance: 2'04"

[Master] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 0. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=6,2] 8 added to: Indigo

[Master] Shambling Mound targets Barnabas Stone. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -6. HITS Barnabas Stone (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=3,4] 7 added to: Barnabas Stone

[Master] Barnabas Stone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=7] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2+2) [1d20=20] -4 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Military Pick: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2+2) [1d20=16] 0 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Military Pick: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Barnabas Stone

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer - two handed: (((15-(d20+1))+2+1)wth) [1d20=5] -1 [MODIFIED (wth, +1)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Damage v L: Warhammer - two handed: ((1d4)+1+3+2) [1d4=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master (to GM only)] Shambling Mound: No adjustments made.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((18-(d20+0))+3+2) [1d20=5] 18 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[Ilero (TMO)] (you're keeping track of the charges, Bob?)

[Master] no

[JOHN A] Hoffman moved 19'09".

[Ilero (TMO)] lol

[Master] but we can do that on weapon list

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jharym

[Ilero (TMO)] (really, how many times have I hit with this thing, anyways?)

[Master] we will check afterwards

[Ilero (TMO)] (charge, no charge, it's still a miss)

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=16] 5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Jharym (Devin)] sorry, wrong button.

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+0))+11+2) [1d20=9] 23 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Devin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jharym (Devin)] THAT is the correct miss.

[Master] grins

[JOHN A (to Master only)] you did not tell me they have no healer

[Master] pokes devin

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master (to JOHN A only)] you want Qui or foto they can be here, they got gear for them in case

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'10".

[Master (to JOHN A only)] tristan is the new priest

[Master (to JOHN A only)] but eric is not here tonight

[JOHN A] /d, is he a healing priest?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Magic Dagger: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=16] 4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Sylviis

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+1))+11+2) [1d20=2] 29 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master (to JOHN A only)] yes he has healing

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Abu Dhabi

[Jharym (Devin)] (So... this is what I'm going to call "flank and flail")

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi moved 21'04".

[JOHN A] still like to have foto

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Barlie-50934] ((Do I get flanking from here?))

[Master] there you go John

[Master] should be rear but yes to flanking

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: [+2] Attack: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack: (((18-(d20+1+1))-4+1+2)2) [1d20=6] 92 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (2, +1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought Foto was home?)

[Master] INIT: 27 GOING: Shambling Mound

[Master] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 7

[Master] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 10. MISSES Barnabas Stone (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -4. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Barnabas Stone (Guy) (to Devin only)] what lvl is sylviis?

[Master] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=2,8] 10 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=8] 5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2+2) [1d20=16] 0 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Military Pick: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Barnabas Stone

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer - two handed: (((15-(d20+1))+2+1+2)wth) [1d20=5] -1 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (wth, +1)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Damage v L: Warhammer - two handed: ((1d4)+1+3+2) [1d4=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master (to GM only)] Shambling Mound: No adjustments made.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((18-(d20+0))+3+2) [1d20=15] 8 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[JOHN A] Hoffman moved 11'00".

[JOHN A] Hoffman targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 5'11"

[Ilero (TMO)] (are my bonuses set up right? It looks like they're making it harder to hit)

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=3] 12 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=18] -3 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jharym

[Ilero (TMO)] (18+5 - d20 has to get below 0 to hit)

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym moved 2'07".

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+0))+11+2) [1d20=3] 29 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Magic Dagger: ((18-(d20+0))+2+2) [1d20=12] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Sylviis

[Master] yes to TMO looks right

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+1))+11+2) [1d20=7] 24 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] just a hard creatures to hit

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Abu Dhabi

[Master] you do have it surrounded so it will not be able to escape

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we must kill)

[Ilero (TMO)] (but.. it looks like it'd be EASIER to hit without the +5 bonus I have. Then it would just be 18-d20) rather than (23-d20)

[Master] we can double check TMO

[Master] Abu?

[Barlie-50934] ((yeah, it looks like the higher you roll, the worse your attack))

[Ilero (TMO)] (it's probably just me. You'd probably have noticed by now if having bonuses made it harder to hit)

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack: ((18-(d20+1+1))-4+1+2) [1d20=14] 1 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Main Gauche Magic borrowed Party pack: ((18-(d20+1))-4+1+2) [1d20=18] -2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Damage v SM: Main Gauche Magic borrowed Party pack: ((1d4)+1) [1d4=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 27 GOING: Shambling Mound

[Master] Shambling Mound targets Abu Dhabi. Distance: 3'04"

[Master] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 0. HITS Abu Dhabi (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=3,5] 8 added to: Abu Dhabi

[Master] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -5. HITS Abu Dhabi (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Shambling Mound: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=4,2] 6 added to: Abu Dhabi

[Master] Abu Dhabi's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-14) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2+2) [1d20=13] 3 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=15] -2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=7] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Barnabas Stone

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer - two handed: (((15-(d20+1))+2+1+2)wth) [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (wth, +1)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Ilero (TMO)] (Yeah, Indigo has his combat adjustments as negative numbers)

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero's are positive)

[Master] just discovering that TMO

[Master] after this fight

[Master] I want to restart things

[Master] for lag

[Master] to stop lag

[Ilero (TMO)] ok

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

Guy has left the game on Sat May 18 21:07:05 EDT 2013

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((18-(d20+0))+3+2) [1d20=19] 4 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] I see the issue for Ilero

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=11] 4 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=10] 5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] that first +3 should be a minus 3

[Master] will look for it on the sheet

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jharym

[Ilero (TMO)] (flanking is penalizing us too)

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+0))+11+2) [1d20=18] 14 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] fixed now TMO

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Jharym (Devin)] (I'm in a very similar position... I really don't think I have a +11 anywhere)

[Ilero (TMO)] (... I was just noticing that!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (18-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=9] 11 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Sylviis

[Jharym (Devin)] And watch, she has it too.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+1))+11+2) [1d20=17] 14 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Abu Dhabi

[Ilero (TMO)] (your total atk adj is 11)

[Jharym (Devin)] (so... something is mis-done *shrug* we'll get there.)

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Damage v SM: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=5] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] need to roll attack first grins

[Barlie-50934] sorry about that

[Master] is ok

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack: ((18-(d20+1+1))-4+1+2) [1d20=17] -2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Barlie-50934] should I reroll the dmg?

[Master] nah keep it

[Ilero (TMO)] (lol. *gives Jharym the broad side of a barn to hit* Betcha can't)

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Barlie-50934] saving one attack to parry

[Jharym (Devin)] (swings, hits Ilero instead)

[Master] INIT: 27 GOING: Shambling Mound

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=3] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2+2) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Barnabas Stone

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((18-(d20+0))-3+2) [1d20=8] 9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=19] -4 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jharym

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((18-(d20+0))-3+2) [1d20=7] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+0))+11+2) [1d20=16] 16 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] found and fixed Syl

Ilero (TMO) casts Summon Bigger Fish

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] you had forgotten a minus sign so it was combining things

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (18-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=8] 12 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] checking J now

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Sylviis

[Master] and smiles at TMO

[Jharym (Devin)] (where did I miss it. I probably missed the same on J.

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-4) - Massively Wounded

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+1))-1-1+2) [1d20=3] 15 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Abu Dhabi

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack: ((18-(d20+1+1))-4+1+2) [1d20=16] -1 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Damage v SM: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=8] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[Barlie-50934] saving one attack to parry

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified:

[Master] INIT: 27 GOING: Shambling Mound

[Master] Shambling Mound: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 10. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Master] fixed J

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))-2+2+2) [1d20=2] 14 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=8] 5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Barnabas Stone

[Master] I think

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((18-(d20+0))-3+2) [1d20=20] -3 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] there you go

[Ilero (TMO)] ... O_O

[Master] roll again

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((18-(d20+0))-3+2) [1d20=18] -1 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] and damage

[Master] there you go

[Master] two damage rolls

[Barlie-50934] End it now!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Damage v L: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((2d4)+3) [2d4=3,1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Damage v L: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((2d4)+3) [2d4=2,3] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound

[Master] Shambling Mound's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-8) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Devin] Jharym targets Shambling Mound. Distance: 2'06"

[Devin] Jharym no longer targets Shambling Mound.

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3

[Master] and everyone breathes a heavy sigh of relief

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=12] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+1))-1-1) [1d20=12] 4 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Barlie-50934] "That did not hurt..."

[Master] OK I will save the chat log

[Master] close down

[Master] and then restart this in just a moment

[Jharym (Devin)] (Those seem to have fixed it.

[Ilero (TMO)] ok

[Master] everyone log back in at 9:22

[Ilero (TMO)] ok

TMO has left the game on Sat May 18 21:18:27 EDT 2013

[Master] gives me four mintues to use the bathroom too, ;)

Devin has left the game on Sat May 18 21:18:47 EDT 2013

Erich Deetlefs has left the game on Sat May 18 21:18:52 EDT 2013

JOHN A has left the game on Sat May 18 21:18:56 EDT 2013

Barlie-50934 has left the game on Sat May 18 21:18:58 EDT 2013

Devin has left the game on Sat May 18 21:19:00 EDT 2013

Lisa has left the game on Sat May 18 21:19:03 EDT 2013

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat May 18 21:20:08 EDT 2013 ====

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Devin has joined the game on Sat May 18 21:20:46 EDT 2013

Devin has joined the game on Sat May 18 21:20:57 EDT 2013

Devin is receiving the map swamp...

Devin is receiving the map swamp...

Devin has received the map swamp.

Devin has received the map swamp.

Guy has joined the game on Sat May 18 21:23:02 EDT 2013

Guy is receiving the map swamp...

Barlie-50934 has joined the game on Sat May 18 21:23:49 EDT 2013

Barlie-50934 is receiving the map swamp...

Lisa has joined the game on Sat May 18 21:24:20 EDT 2013

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

JOHN A has joined the game on Sat May 18 21:24:31 EDT 2013

Guy has received the map swamp.

[Devin] (How do I do dual class skill slots? I've got 1/4 and 1/6... does that turn into 5/24 (the average))?

[Guy] any clue what happenend?

[Devin] (restart for lag)

[Guy] i was frozen at times

Barlie-50934 has received the map swamp.

JOHN A is receiving the map swamp...

[Guy] oh devin what level is sylviis supposed to be?

Lisa has received the map swamp.

TMO has joined the game on Sat May 18 21:26:25 EDT 2013

Erich Deetlefs has joined the game on Sat May 18 21:26:44 EDT 2013

Erich Deetlefs is receiving the map swamp...

JOHN A has received the map swamp.

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Ok welcome back everyone

[JOHN A] devin, you get the best for multi class

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Master] that whole chat log is posted to the site now

[Devin] (ooohhhh!, yay!)

[Barlie-50934] Just to be sure, when we roll for attack, the output is the AC we hit, not the modified attack roll?

Erich Deetlefs has received the map swamp.

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Master] and yes to Barlie that should be what you see

[Master] the final AC you hit compared to the cratures ac

[Barlie-50934] got it

[Lisa] Let's cut this thing open and see what we get.

[Devin (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 1/4 (0). Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 1/3 (null).

[Lisa] Indigo moved 3'08".

[Devin] I'm betting.... sticky!

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Ability Adj: +1 (+0), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Racial Adj: +2 (+0), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Skill Adj: +3 (+0), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Profic Adj: +4 (+0), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Magical Adj: +5 (+0),

[Lisa] I'm betting gems and potions

[TMO] Ilero targets Jharym. Distance: 5'06"

[Barlie-50934] I think a the missing piece of my rib cage is in there

[Devin] No worries. We'll get it back!

[TMO] Attack: Varsta Huitoa:: is now ARMED.

Lisa slices open the mound

[TMO] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa: ((18-(d20+0))+5+4+3+1+2) [1d20=11] 22 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Jharym (AC FINAL: 8). NOTE: Not available.

[Devin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jharym (Devin)] hey, hey HEY! Don't swing that thing at me, its not nice!

[JOHN A] who needs healing

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Ability Adj: -1 (+1), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Racial Adj: -2 (+2), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Skill Adj: -3 (+3), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Profic Adj: -4 (+4), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Magical Adj: -5 (+5),

[TMO] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa: ((18-(d20+0))-5-4-3-1-2) [1d20=7] -4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Jharym (AC FINAL: 8)!!! NOTE: Not available.

[Barlie-50934] *Abu humbly presents himself to John*

Jharym (Devin) runs for cover

[Indigo (Lisa)] I do! Right after I finish cutting this thing open.

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] (trying to figure out where the +0 after the d20 comes from)

[Barlie-50934] "Do it before the shenanigans of these two ends me"

Indigo (Lisa) mutters to himself "There's always something good inside these things."

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((ok how is it when you rolled an n11 you missed yet when you rolled a 7 you hit?))

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Ability Adj: +0 (-1), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Racial Adj: +0 (-2), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Skill Adj: +0 (-3), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Profic Adj: +0 (-4), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- Magical Adj: +0 (-5),

[Jharym (Devin)] (Because lower is better in 2nd ed)

Indigo (Lisa) keeps slicing and looking for loot

[TMO] (because I changed the modifiers from + to -)

[TMO] (look at the bonuses at the end)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (( in combat you want to roll higher))

[Master] Indigo finds : a gold and silver worked ring, a small silver bracelet, a large crystal sphere, and a broken broom stick

[TMO] (no, a higher roll is better. But I'd had my bonuses to hit accidentally making it HARDER to hit, because they were +. They need to be -)

[Master] and 4 misc gems

[Master] and some need to be minus some need to be plus

[Indigo (Lisa)] OOhhh Looks like this one ate a witch!

[Master] give me a moment

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (( or a quidditch player lol))

[JOHN A] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] (all 5 of the attack numbers for the equipment page should be -. Not sure where the +0 after the d20 roll comes from, but it should be +)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CharacterSheetWeapons

[Brother Fotopoulos (JOHN A)] abu is it, please come closer

[Master] This page shows which modifiers need to be a minus and which need to be a plus

[TMO] (is everyone confused yet?)

Indigo (Lisa) wipes off the mound slime and put the goods in his sack

[Brother Fotopoulos (JOHN A)] abu?

[Barlie-50934] I come

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi moved 12'09".

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi moved 35'00".

[JOHN A] Brother Fotopoulos targets Abu Dhabi. Distance: 0'05"

[JOHN A] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Abu Dhabi.

Indigo (Lisa) trots over to Brother Foto to see if there would be any healing left for him

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 29'00".

[JOHN A] Brother Fotopoulos targets Abu Dhabi. Distance: 0'05"

[JOHN A] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Abu Dhabi.

[JOHN A] Brother Fotopoulos targets Abu Dhabi. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Abu Dhabi.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos targets Abu Dhabi. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] fixed for you john

[Brother Fotopoulos (JOHN A)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Abu Dhabi: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos targets Indigo. Distance: 6'04"

[Master] how many is that John?

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- #: -- (0),

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Profic Adj: -1 (+1),

[Brother Fotopoulos (JOHN A)] checking

[TMO] (fixed Shur's to hits also)

[TMO] (also, flanking was the wrong modifier too. Is that a global variable you can change?)

[Master] it is a scripting variable

[Master] I will go find that

[TMO] (no rush.)

[TMO] Shurkural moved 106'08".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JOHN A)] 7 each spell, so 3 spells

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I think we should all be magically healed as we wouldn't have gotten so banged up if all our weapons were working properly)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JOHN A)] 21 pts, leave indigo short 7

[Barlie-50934] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack: ((18-(d20+1+1))-4+1) [1d20=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Master] 21 to Indigo? and how many to Abu?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no - Indigo is short on healing - heal everyone else)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JOHN A)] soory 4 spells

[TMO] (Indigo is just short)

[Master] I need to know how many points to apply to who

[Brother Fotopoulos (JOHN A)] 14 and 14

[Master] thankyou

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (14) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Abu Dhabi's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (14) - Unharmed

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JOHN A) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 0 (2). CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 3 (1).

[Barlie-50934] "You've been most kind brother."

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((lol even hurt i still have more HP than everybody else))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so is everybody fixed now?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that is why you will get puched in the front from now on)

[Barlie-50934] "I certainly hope not!" *checks trousers*

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((lol))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (here! Hit this one!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (pushed)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so back on horses and down the road)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JOHN A)] did anyone check hoffman

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hit me so they can see

[Barlie-50934] "he seems to be doing well" (I see him at 40hp)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 20'05".

[JOHN A] All targets for Brother Fotopoulos removed.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I think he meant his attack rolls)

[JOHN A] yes

[Barlie-50934] Hoffman targets Abu Dhabi. Distance: 23'02"

[Barlie-50934] Hoffman: Attack: Throwing Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=11] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Abu Dhabi (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] cannot find the Flanking Attack right now

[Master] sorry

Fritz has joined the game on Sat May 18 21:49:37 EDT 2013

Fritz is receiving the map swamp...

[Jharym (Devin)] So, until he can find it... DON'T flank!

[Jharym (Devin)] :P

[Master] I am certain I am just missing something obvious

[Master] I turned it on somehow

[Master] canot find it to turn it off let alone modifiy

[Fritz] Ok so Charles you are killing me...thanks

[Master] and checking for next encounter now

[Barlie-50934] You're alive buddy, brother foto over there gave you some love

[Fritz] Thank you bro fo

[Master] ok

[JOHN A (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hoffman modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Arrow; Flight -- Profic Adj: (+0),

[Master] traveling along you move out of the swampy areas

[Master] you are on the road

[Master] several small groups of people move out of your way as you look strong and important

[JOHN A] that was you i was healing

Jharym (Devin) starts to sit up straighter in his saddle, feeling important.

[JOHN A] should have gotten payment up front

[Master] and it starts to get dark towards evening

[JOHN A] :)

[Master] you can make a camp along side of the road

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hate it when that happens)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dark evening horrible)

[Master] it could be a dark morning if you get the right watch ;)

[Master] and that is teh question

[Master] how much do you want to pay to take over an inn

[Master] or not pay anything and make camp

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo 2nd and Bran 3rd)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (take over an Inn?)

[JOHN A] hoffman on first

[Master] you are 16 people

[Master] plus horses

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (( i was thinkinhg indigo and barnabas doing half nights and the others in thirds))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (horses can stay outside)

[Master] that is nice of you

[Master] grins

[Master] no inn has that many private rooms, maybe your nobles could

Fritz has edited Abu Dhabi's effects.

[Master] but you would take over the entire common room

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((that way the 2 strongest fighters are on watch all night))

[Master] and the Inn Keeper would likely charge you a pretty penny

[Master] but no encounters

[Master] or at least much less chance

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I can go any way)

[Fritz] Hoffman no longer targets Abu Dhabi.

[JOHN A] that is a good deal

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] how much cash did you bring with you?

[JOHN A] ph

[Barlie-50934] So, in the beginning of the fight, did we manage to surprise the shambling mound at all?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (told everyone I was thinking 10, 10 and 10 no idea what anyone but Indigo and I did)

[Master] yes to Charlie

[Barlie-50934] or was it just a lure?

[Fritz] I have 20gp

[JOHN A] look at those gems closly

[Indigo (Lisa)] you can pay then

[Master] it was mostly asleep staying warm

[Master] it did not wake up till you poked it

[Master] got up close

[Barlie-50934] So I missed the opportunity to backstab because others had initiative?

[Master] yes

[Barlie-50934] ok

[Master] better communication would have allowed you to try

[TMO] (can you backstab a plant?)

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Equipment - CHANGED: Regor's Box -- Weight: .5 lb (null), Encumbrance Totals - Equipment:: CHANGED: 5.5 lb (null).

[Jharym (Devin)] (You can backstab anything. you cannot CRIT a plant)

[Jharym (Devin)] (I think)

[JOHN A] you nedd shou

[TMO] Ilero: Tongue under foot: Ilero (TMO) slips a gold coin onto the table. "Pliss, so Hy not put tongue under foot, any rule or custom Hy need know bout, so not offend?"

[JOHN A] derblade to aim between

[TMO] .. that's weird. You can do your quotes from the dice panel

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((must be generally humanoid is what the book says))

[Master] Jharym XP award: 706. Next level in 0.

[Master] Sylviis XP award: 353. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 353. Next level in 4789.

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 353. Next level in 8544.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 706. Next level in 1965.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 706. Next level in 59275.

[Master] Barnabas Stone XP award: 706. Next level in 26094.

[Master] Abu Dhabi XP award: 706. Next level in 0.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 706. Next level in 1156.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 353. Next level in 2997.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 353. Next level in 362.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm going to head out for a while - will be back later)

[Master] Syl and J and Abu need XP goals

Lisa has left the game on Sat May 18 22:03:16 EDT 2013

[JOHN A] bye

[Master] so staying in Inn or camping?

[Jharym (Devin)] (I'm trying to look them up. I'm not sure how to do multiclass xp goals)

[Master] OH

[JOHN A] total to mext level of one i would think

[Master] that is different Dev

[Jharym (Devin)] (Figured it might be. :P)

[Master] will explain that later

[TMO] (it's winter - how cold does it get at night here?)'

[Jharym (Devin)] (I doubt I'm gonna get there today, we can deal with it this week)

[Master] it is just above freezing

[JOHN A] inn

[Master] trace of snow

[TMO] (is there an inn available to take over? Because then the horses could at least stay in a stable)

[Master] no stable for all of the horses

[Master] but you can find a place to take over yes

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 8000 (null).

[Master] will be one gold each per person adn half a gold per horse

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ok. I pay my 1 1/2 gold

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 3 (1). Warrior: (WARL) : CHANGED: 3 (null).

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Personal Information - Size:: CHANGED: F (M).

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Abu Dhabi modified: Wealth - ADDED: Platinum, , . ADDED: Gold, 18, . ADDED: Electrum, , . ADDED: Silver, 5, . ADDED: Copper, , .

[Master] Ok is there enough coinage there for everyone?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] thats going to be 24 gold total do we really want to pay that much?

[JOHN A] can someone apraise the gems we just got

[Jharym (Devin) (to Master only)] I'm also going to start filling in some of the numbers on J's ability scores. I think I missed some things, and some things just look... odd. "Exceptional STR" is filled in as 12... not sure why.)

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Ability Scores - Exceptional STR: (XSTR) : CHANGED: null (12). STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: 11 (10).

[JOHN A] or dowe have the party pack

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Ability Scores - Weight Allowance:: CHANGED: 40 (null). MUSC: (MU) : CHANGED: 11 (10).

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I'm not interested in sleeping in the cold until I HAVE to. But whatever happens I insist on staying near Branwyn

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Ability Scores - Max Press:: CHANGED: 115 (null). Bend Bars/Lift Gate:: CHANGED: 2 (null).

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] and what if she insists that ye go sit in a bucket preferably in a deep weel?

[Master] Branwyn made sure everyone has a belt pouch with 10 gold 10 silver and 10 copper in it

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((wel))

[JOHN A] pack has no gold, guess we are roughing it

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((i cant type tonight))

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Ability Scores - Missile Attack Adjust: (MATK) : CHANGED: 0 (null).

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Yes to what Barnabas said, except I came outside the party so I had 20gp

[JOHN A] then i put up 3

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Ability Scores - System Shock:: CHANGED: 80 (null). Poison Save: (PS) : CHANGED: 0 (14).

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Ability Scores - Hit Point Adjust: (HPADJ) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Resurrection Survival:: CHANGED: 75 (null).

[Master] ok

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] i guess then we gather up thye 24 gold needed

[Master] so sleeping in the inn

[Master] no one bothers you over night

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Daggum!!!

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (id rather have the encounters and XP myself lol))

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Can I try and play to see if I can make money or get a reduced cost?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I will sing songs of the heroics of Marquessa Branwyn and her escorts

[Master] sure

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Persuasion check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] That would be the same roll. I need to put in music instrument

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Ability Scores - Max Spells/Level:: CHANGED: 18 (null). Illusion Immunity:: CHANGED: None (null).

[Master] I am taking this one step at a time sending the new map to each player

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Ability Scores - Max # of Henchmen:: CHANGED: 4 (null).

[TMO] got a map

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Abu Dhabi modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - CHANGED: Musical Instrument - Tamborine/Violin/Mandolin -- Group: Priest; Rogue (null), CHANGED: Musical Instrument - Tamborine/Violin/Mandolin -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Musical Instrument - Tamborine/Violin/Mandolin -- Slots: 1 (null), CHANGED: Musical Instrument - Tamborine/Violin/Mandolin -- Attribute: $ai (null), CHANGED: Musical Instrument - Tamborine/Violin/Mandolin -- Modifier: -1 (null). DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] got map...but need milk

[Master] Esmerelda moved 5'03".

[Jharym (Devin)] (Map did NOT come through properly on this system.)

[Jharym (Devin)] (It came through fine on the other.

[Jharym (Devin)] )

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Barnabas needs to heal

[JOHN A] brother has more before bed

[Jharym (Devin)] (Don't let that stop you, I can work from the laptop for anything map related.)

[Master] Devin talking with Guy might have found an issue

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Knife -- # Atks: 1 (--), CHANGED: Knife, hurled -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa -- # Atks: 1 (--), CHANGED: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg -- # Atks: 1 (--),

[Jharym (Devin)] (oh?)

[Master] how much memory did you allocate to Klooge? same on both?

[JOHN A] i have a black map

[Jharym (Devin)] I... do not know. I know I made the edits on at least the laptop. I thought I did it on the desktop. I can check.

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((barnabas has more HP than anybody else in the party even with being hurt))

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] You get some back when you sleep over night

[Master] John what healing before bed from Foto

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Foto Moto is my Bro!!!!

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Bastard Sword; one hand -- # Atks: 1 (--), CHANGED: Bastard Sword; two hands -- # Atks: 1 (--), CHANGED: Dagger/Dirk -- # Atks: 1 (--), CHANGED: Dagger/Dirk, hurled -- #: 1 (--), CHANGED: Dagger/Dirk, hurled -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Short Sword -- # Atks: 1 (--),

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Bro Fo!!!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to JOHN A only)] Hi again

[Jharym (Devin)] (Where was the memory alocation set?)

[JOHN A] i was trying to target, but let me look spells first

[TMO] anyone know the ranges for a Short Bow?

[Master] just a sec TMO

[TMO] no rush. y'all are busy

[Master] it is in a file Devin, the details are on the Players Communication thread

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] 5 10 15

[Master] guy beat me

[TMO] really? I have 10/20/30 for throwing a dagger

[JOHN A] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=1] -2 points.

[JOHN A] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=3] -4 points.

[Master] use the pipes

[Jharym (Devin)] Short Bow: ROF: 2/1, S: 5, M: 10, L: 15

[TMO] or do I need to multiply by 5 to convert to feet?

[Master] no to TMO

[Jharym (Devin)] (listed in 10s of yards)

[Master] who was that on John?

[Jharym (Devin)] (so 50 yards, 100 yards, 150 yards)

[TMO] so range on a thrown dagger is farther than on a short bow?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Depends ... Is it a Black Bow or a yellow bow?

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: 5|10|15 (null),

[Jharym (Devin)] (Dagger is 1, 2, 3

[Jharym (Devin)] )

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Dagger/Dirk, hurled -- Range: 1|2|3 (10|20|30),

[Barlie-50934] ...lol xD

[TMO] ok, thx

[JOHN A] first on bar second on indigo

[Jharym (Devin)] (that's the way it's listed in the book. Don't look at me that way!)

[Jharym (Devin)] /lisa thining of which, did you get a copy of the book(s)?)

[Master] Barnabas Stone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Jharym (Devin)] Or is she not on right now?

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (4) - Unharmed

[Jharym (Devin)] She's not on. ah-hah!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Dagger 10/20/30, Short bow 50/100/150

[Master] brb rest room

[Jharym (Devin)] Apparently a club has the same range as a dagger.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Abu Dhabi modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Long Bow for Elves -- Range: 70|140|210 (null),

[Master] b

[Master] and yes to Fritz on yoru rolls earlier

[Master] you do manage to regather in some rewards

[Master] (2d12) [2d12=6,1] 7 copper and two offers of a warm bed

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Can I take all the copper and BOTH offers?

[Master] yes you can

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Done!!!!

[Master] they are right down the road

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ho Ho HO

[JOHN A] shakes head

[Master] two houses next to each other

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Can I convince then to do it at the same time? I can try and persuade them.

[Master] you can attempt that

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Persuasion check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Persuasion check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[JOHN A] did u see the last bog bang theory?

[Master] looks like not

Devin has left the game on Sat May 18 22:35:16 EDT 2013

[Master] so waking in the morning

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] One was ok,, the other wasn't...Next time...Will have to bed them both separately. Which one seems to have the warmest and coziest bed? I will stay the night there and save my coin

[TMO] (which do I put, Bob? 1|2|3 or 10|20|30?

[Master] Time of Day: 10:47 AM. Day 26 Ko ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 27th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 07:04 AM. Day 27 See ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 27th, 342 SKR.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Abu Dhabi modified: Wealth - CHANGED: Gold -- Carried: 19 (18), CHANGED: Copper -- Carried: 7 (),

[Master] 10 20 30 TMO

[Master] and your coin has been spent already Fritz

[Master] this is a bit back on what you spent

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I thank them both and treat them both kindly and well....PPPPBBBBBLLLLTTTTTTSSSSSSS

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Abu Dhabi modified: Wealth - CHANGED: Gold -- Carried: 18 (19),

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Dagger/Dirk, hurled -- Range: 10|20|30 (1|2|3), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: 50|100|150 (5|10|15),

[TMO] how charming

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] You take all the fun out of cheap frivilous ungratifying internet sex

[TMO] it has charm?

[Master] so morning comes and you are gathering up your things

[TMO] *fun?

[Master] you head north

[Master] Miranda is now your battle mage to use the coin until Branwyn is back

Devin has joined the game on Sat May 18 22:38:49 EDT 2013

Devin is receiving the map swamp...

[JOHN A] woot

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Is that an ice bridge Bob?

[TMO] I've lost the bar on the left listing the character. Oh Woe Is Me!

Erich Deetlefs has left the game on Sat May 18 22:39:59 EDT 2013

[Master] yes to Fritz

[Master] and click on the map TMO

Devin has received the map swamp.

[Master] and hit 2

[Master] I think it is 2

[Master] or 1 one or the other

Erich Deetlefs has joined the game on Sat May 18 22:40:45 EDT 2013

Erich Deetlefs is receiving the map swamp...

[Devin] (I should be able to get the map now)

[TMO] 1 scrolls the map 1 pixel left. 2 bounces it up or down

[Master] and I forgot to mention to you John, that was the Quellcon Esttes, the place you visited during Mist Wars with the old high level group

Erich Deetlefs has received the map swamp.

Erich Deetlefs is receiving the map Entering The City...

Erich Deetlefs has received the map Entering The City.

[JOHN A] thought i been there before

[Master] click on the map, then hit 1 on your keyboard not the number pad

[TMO] I don't have a number pad

[TMO] :)

[Master] 1 turns the campaign tree on and off

Guy is receiving the map swamp...

[TMO] 0:)

[Master] and 2 turns the tool bar on and off

Guy has received the map swamp.

[Master] that is the short cut

[Master] OR

[Master] maybe you minimized it?

[TMO] 2 makes the tool bar show up

[TMO] yeah, that looks like it

[Master] there is an arrow to the far upper left corner

[Master] you can drag it back out

[TMO] there was a tiny sliver of squooshed pixels in the top left

[Master] did that work for you Devin?

[Devin] Still a black screen. It may be using old values?

[Master] no clue

[Master] but it is late

[Master] so we will do that next week

[Master] let me look at my notes

[Devin] I've got it on one computer, good enough.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Bob is Burned....Give him a break

[Master] was not planning another encounter so I can make something up

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Knife, hurled -- Range: 10|20|30 (null), CHANGED: Knife, hurled -- #: 12 (+1),

[JOHN A] indigo get hp over night

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] He's only one devil

TMO is receiving the map Entering The City...

[Master] Barnabas Stone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 61 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] Poor Fried Bob. We've abused him so tonight.

[Master] 16 hours so far

TMO has received the map Entering The City.

[Master] Ok

[Barlie-50934] You smell sulfur and brimstone?

[Master] one last encounter we will use the swamp map

[Master] but no swampy areas

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] just trees adn bushes

[JOHN A (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 4 (0).

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos, Shurkural, Indigo, Hoffman, Ilero, Miranda, Barnabas Stone, Jharym, Sylviis, Abu Dhabi and Branwyn moved 156'10".

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Is something wrong with the ice bridge map bob?

[Master] Abu Dhabi, Shurkural, Brother Fotopoulos and Miranda moved 28'09".

[Master] Sergent Snowfoot moved 111'05".

[Master] using notes from Mist Wars, this is where you encountered this before

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #47 moved 110'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #46 moved 100'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #45 moved 75'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #44 moved 45'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #43 moved 73'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #42 moved 56'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #41 moved 32'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #40 moved 32'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #39 moved 26'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #38 moved 26'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #37 moved 30'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #36 moved 24'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #35 moved 21'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #34 moved 87'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #33 moved 21'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #32 moved 83'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #31 moved 30'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #30 moved 13'02".

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #29 moved 20'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #28 moved 12'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #27 moved 15'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #26 moved 9'00".

[Master] and yes everyone is at full spells

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #44: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #34: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #45: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #46: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #35: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #42: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #31: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #43: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #33: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #32: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #39: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #29: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #28: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #40: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #30: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #41: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #26: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #36: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #37: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #27: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #47: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master (to GM only)] Lizardman #38: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[JOHN A] Miranda: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Initiative: (d10+10+-11) [1d10=4] 3

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Initiative: (d10+10+1) [1d10=1] 12

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=5] 17

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Sylviis: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[JOHN A] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=8] 17

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Bob your initiative is backwards

[TMO] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Master] Initiative changed from 9 to 9.

[TMO] Shurkural: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[TMO] Ilero's on the ball tonight

[Master] how so?

[TMO] (good init rolls)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] If we roll high is that bad or good? Also it is a + to my initiative roll instead of a minus if it is supposed to be opposite

[Master] it looks like a couple of the people Barnabas at least forgot a minus sign

[Master] lower move first

[TMO] if you have a high dex, reaction adjustment should be -

[Master] shoudl be minus TMO

[TMO] yupyup

[TMO] mine is

[TMO] (I got something right!)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] my iniiative should be negative 7

[Barnabas Stone (Guy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Barnabas Stone modified: Ability Scores - Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: -1 (-11).

[Master] no

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Initiative: (d10+10+1) [1d10=5] 16

[Master] Initiative changed from 12 to 16.

[Master] all humans start out at 10+1d10

[Jharym (Devin)] Did I roll that?

[Master] so if you have a good dex that reduces it down by three?

[Jharym (Devin)] odd...

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=4] 13

[Master] Initiative changed from 3 to 13.

[Master] yes to J but if you are on the map or have your icon highlighted and you hit an I you roll

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] so (5+10-2) 13

[Master] yes to fritz that makes sense

[Master] Initiative changed from 17 to 13.

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Jharym modified: Ability Scores - Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: -1 (1).

[Master] so you can see the group of lizard men out there

[Master] they look like a largish hunting party

[Master] they are all armed

[Master] and spread out like they intend to surround you

[Ilero (TMO)] (battle cry: For Gucci!)

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Ilero

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Abu Dhabi modified: Combat - Initiative {not sure why this is here}: (INIT) : CHANGED: +10-$RA (+10+$RA). Initiative (modifier): (INIT) : CHANGED: +10-$RA (+10+$RA).

[Ilero (TMO)] Dismount, yes? Fight on foot, in defensive circle?

[Master] it is up to the group

[Master] those are tree

[Master] you can get int there if you want

[Master] is up to the group

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] kill them

[Ilero (TMO)] Split up among trees, t'ey can surround and flank single people.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Move into the trees and we can use them as cover

[Ilero (TMO)] (which is currently a good thing! ;) )

[JOHN A] i plan on taking the fight to them

[Ilero (TMO)] (lol)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] used yer bows and throwing weapons when they get in range

[Fritz] Abu Dhabi targets Abu Dhabi. Distance: 0'00"

Lisa has joined the game on Sat May 18 22:59:17 EDT 2013

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] let them get close

[Ilero (TMO)] What we do wit horses while fighting? T'at why I t'ink fight in defensive circle, so horses stay in middle, protected.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Wait until you see the slit of their eyes

[Master] welcoem back Lisa

Lisa has received the map swamp.

[Master] and join the fun

[JOHN A] just in time

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack:: is now ARMED.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Attack: Main Gauche Magic borrowed Party pack:: is now ARMED.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] mages and healers stick close to the horses

[Jharym (Devin)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Sylviis ( Devin)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves:: is now ARMED.

Fritz has edited Abu Dhabi's effects.

[Master] is anyone attacking them with missle weapons? will be hard through the trees

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] if you dont have a ranged weapon stay by the mages and guard them

[Ilero (TMO)] And fighters go in? Is t'at plan?

[Master] or just let them advance

[Jharym (Devin)] (What missile weapons?)

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] We can advance as well

[Master] yes you can

[Jharym (Devin)] (I don't even have any offensive spells... which I'm realizing might've been a mistake.)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] we can move forward but do it slowly and keep close

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Move into the trees. Stay close together but use the trees to protect your back. Those that can climb go up there and use bows

[Master] about 150 feet apart right now

[JOHN A] i can change my map, how far away are they

[Ilero (TMO)] What our noble warriors say? Hye just scout. Hye say, enemy over t'ere. My job done.

[Master] Miranda, Ilero, Barnabas Stone, Sylviis, Branwyn, Jharym, Shurkural, Indigo, Hoffman, Brother Fotopoulos and Abu Dhabi moved 44'05".

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ilero you are first

[Master] Lizardman #34, Lizardman #44, Lizardman #45, Lizardman #46, Lizardman #35, Lizardman #42, Lizardman #31, Lizardman #43, Lizardman #33, Lizardman #32, Lizardman #39, Lizardman #29, Lizardman #28, Lizardman #40, Lizardman #30, Lizardman #41, Lizardman #26, Lizardman #36, Lizardman #37, Lizardman #27, Lizardman #47 and Lizardman #38 moved 29'08".

[Master] Lizardman #47 and Lizardman #46 moved 19'01".

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] which is within range of my bow

[JOHN A] tks

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] What is happening?

[Master] Lizardman #40, Lizardman #35, Lizardman #33, Lizardman #39, Lizardman #29, Lizardman #41, Lizardman #26, Lizardman #27 and Lizardman #38 moved 21'11".

[Master] Lizardman #30 moved 19'08".

[Master] Lizardman #28 moved 25'03".

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] My character is moving forward

[Master] shifted your group farther into the trees like you said

[Master] and they shifted around the flanks

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] scouts use bows and get them coming towards us

[Master] now will walk through step by step

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Ilero

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I wanted to cast a spell before we got closer

[Master] sure go for it

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Master] as of round one

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi casts a spell against Abu Dhabi: Armor*: I have AC 6 until I take (8+6) 14 points of damage.

[Master] ok now to round two

[Master] Ilero is up

[Fritz] Abu Dhabi's pending damage discarded

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 18'01".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=42] 42 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #29

[Master] Time of Day: 09:37 AM. Day 27 See ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 27th, 342 SKR.

Fritz has edited Abu Dhabi's effects.

[Master] Lizardman #29 moved 90'04".

[Master] Lizardman #29 targets Branwyn. Distance: 3'11"

[Master] Lizardman #29 targets Hoffman. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] RACES forward to attack but does not get one this round

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Bob what are the trees like?

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #33

[Master] Lizardman #33 moved 90'01".

[Master] Lizardman #33 targets Ilero. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Lizardman #33 targets Sylviis. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #46

[Jharym (Devin)] Good gravy, they're fast.

[Master] Lizardman #46 moved 71'06".

[Master] Lizardman #46 targets Shurkural. Distance: 5'10"

[Master] Lizardman #46 targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 5'05"

[Master] Lizardman #46 targets Miranda. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #43

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Burning Hands -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (+0),

[Master] Lizardman #43 moved 84'04".

[Master] Lizardman #43 targets Jharym. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #32

[Master] Lizardman #32 moved 71'11".

[Master] Lizardman #32 targets Jharym. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #40

[Master] Lizardman #40 moved 83'09".

[Master] Lizardman #40 targets Barnabas Stone. Distance: 2'00"

[Master] Lizardman #40 targets Branwyn. Distance: 6'01"

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Lizardman #31

[Master] Lizardman #31 moved 90'10".

[Master] Lizardman #31 targets Ilero. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Lizardman #47

[Master] Lizardman #47 moved 84'11".

[Master] Lizardman #47 targets Shurkural. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Lizardman #47 targets Miranda. Distance: 5'03"

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Abu Dhabi

[Master] Fritz?

[JOHN A (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified:

Jharym (Devin) humming nervously "always the first to die, OH, always the first to die."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Bob what are the trees like?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=5] 3 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] oaks, maples

[Master] solid trees, some underbrush

[Master] but clear enough to see through the trunks it is fairly open

[JOHN A (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified:

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ok. I move to the tree behind Branwyn. Climb up and then shoot arrows down from above

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Climb walls check:(d100) [1d100=21] 21 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi moved 16'11".

[Fritz] Abu Dhabi targets Lizardman #29. Distance: 6'02"

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] How high can I get?

[Master] you can get one shot off this round if you go up to the low branches

[Ilero (TMO)] start puffing

[Master] or you can go higher but no shots this round

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] So 5, 10, 20 feet?

[JOHN A (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified:

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] So I can set my altitude

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] For low branches and higher branches

[Master] 15 feet in this round

[Master] you can get up to 20

[Master] but beyond that will be hard to shoot

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ok. And still be able to shoot at 15 then I will do that

[Fritz] Abu Dhabi no longer targets Abu Dhabi.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Attack: Main Gauche Magic borrowed Party pack:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Attack: Long Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Long Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20+2+1))-1) [1d20=9] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #29 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Damage v SM: Long Bow for Elves: ((d8)+1) [1d8=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Lizardman #29

[Master] Lizardman #29's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Barnabas Stone

[Guy] Barnabas Stone targets Lizardman #40. Distance: 2'00"

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 8. MISSES Lizardman #40 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I got you covered Marquessa

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] i dont think so thats not right

[Master] you rolled a six

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] but i also have mastery

[Master] you have an ac of 15 so you hit ac 9 plus yoru bonus is ac 8

[Master] and they have a 5

Branwyn (Lisa) looks up at tree confused

Abu Dhabi (Fritz) waves and smiles

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Want to come up and join me? I can toss you down a rope and pull you up!!!

[Master] try that Guy

[Master] swing again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No thank you I'll fight from down here.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer: ((15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=9] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Lizardman #40 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified:

[Master] there you go

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Damage v SM: Warhammer: ((1d4+1)+1+3+1) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Lizardman #40

[Master] Lizardman #40's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] why wa sit working aginst the shambling mound and then all of a sudden it wasnt?

Fritz has edited Abu Dhabi's effects.

[Master] we will go over all of them on Friday or before with clear eyes

[JOHN A] Hoffman targets Lizardman #29. Distance: 1'07"

Fritz has edited Abu Dhabi's effects.

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=5] 8 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Lizardman #29 (AC FINAL: 5).

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=18] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #29 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[JOHN A] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Lizardman #29

[Master] Lizardman #29's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-9) - Massively Wounded

Fritz has edited Abu Dhabi's effects.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #38

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 90'04".

[Master] Lizardman #38 targets Sylviis. Distance: 2'04"

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Lizardman #37

[Master] Lizardman #37 moved 93'02".

[Master] Lizardman #37 targets Ilero. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Lizardman #37 targets Sylviis. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Lizardman #44

[Master] Lizardman #44 moved 81'04".

[Master] Lizardman #44 targets Ilero. Distance: 1'11"

[Master] Lizardman #44 targets Sylviis. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Lizardman #45

[Master] Lizardman #45 moved 67'09".

[Master] Lizardman #45 targets Ilero. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Lizardman #39

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 71'02".

[Master] Lizardman #39 targets Ilero. Distance: 3'09"

[Master] Lizardman #39 targets Sylviis. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Shurkural

[Ilero (TMO)] (hey! I'm trying to Hide here!)

Fritz has edited Abu Dhabi's effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (guess it's not working?)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Barnabas Stone modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] what about Shur?

[Ilero (TMO)] couldn't find her icon

[Ilero (TMO)] got it now

[Master] grins

[Ilero (TMO)] 1 shot at each lizardman? or is that a penalty?

[Master] no they are within the right arc

[Master] 30 degrees

[Ilero (TMO)] 46, then 47

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((17-(d20))-1) [1d20=16] 0 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((17-(d20))-1) [1d20=4] 12 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master] Shurkural targets Lizardman #46. Distance: 5'10"

[Master] Shurkural targets Lizardman #47. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] now you can roll again

[Ilero (TMO)] thought she was already targeted, sorry. saw lines

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((17-(d20))-1) [1d20=18] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #47 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((17-(d20))-1) [1d20=11] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #46 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] damage

[Ilero (TMO)] M or L?

[Master] m

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Lizardman #47

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Lizardman #46

[Master] icons would be twice your size for large

[Master] Lizardman #46's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-6) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #26

[Master] Lizardman #47's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] First dibs on a new pair of shoes!!!

[Jharym (Devin)] (I don't see a "dmg vs. M" icon.

[Jharym (Devin)] )

[Ilero (TMO)] S.M.

[Ilero (TMO)] Small & Med

[Master] Lizardman #26 moved 90'04".

[Master] Lizardman #26 targets Ilero. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] Lizardman #26 targets Sylviis. Distance: 3'05"

[Jharym (Devin)] (Ah, got'cha)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #28

[Master] Lizardman #28 moved 92'08".

[Master] Lizardman #28 targets Ilero. Distance: 4'07"

[Master] Lizardman #28 targets Sylviis. Distance: 5'02"

[Master] Lizardman #28 targets Branwyn. Distance: 6'03"

[Master] Lizardman #28 targets Hoffman. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #27

[Master] Lizardman #27 moved 91'05".

[Master] Lizardman #27 targets Sylviis. Distance: 2'05"

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lizardman #35

[Master] Lizardman #35 moved 87'02".

[Master] Lizardman #35 targets Sylviis. Distance: 1'05"

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lizardman #42

[Master] Lizardman #42 moved 86'08".

[Master] Lizardman #42 targets Jharym. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Jharym

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Where are Gandalf and the giant eagles when you need them?

[Jharym (Devin)] Well... Shhheeeeiiittttttt....

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Parrying

[Jharym (Devin)] (If I run away I gain 3 attacks of opportunity against me, yes?)

[Master] turn and run yes, if you parry no

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (run away? is that an option?)

[Master] you can step backward and parry

[Master] LOL

[Ilero (TMO)] (apparently)

[Master] but can only move about five feet or so

[Master] but you can get backwards closer to someone

[Ilero (TMO)] (you did notice that they're faster than you, yes?)

[Jharym (Devin)] (We have a healer, yeah?)

[Master] Foto yes

[Jharym (Devin)] (Yes, that I did, and I'm still not sure what to do with them.)

[Master] and next week Tristan should log in too

[Master] grins

[Devin] Jharym targets Lizardman #43. Distance: 0'09"

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=5] 12 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Lizardman #43 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Jharym (Devin)] (did not work in my favor...)

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym moved 5'03".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Sleep: (2d4) [2d4=3,1] 4 hit dice worth of creatures fall asleep, no save.

[Master] closest to you?

[Master] or you want to pick them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (in the ilero Syl general direction yes)

[Master] there?

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Miranda

[JOHN A] can you put a web on the two behind miranda

[Indigo (Lisa)] (one is dead behind Miranda)

[JOHN A] oh

[JOHN A] what about on the three in front of j

[Indigo (Lisa)] (there is one alive still)

[Master] ok

[Master] 30 by 30?

[Master] what dimensions?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to Master only)] I have a question - If I sing for 3 rounds my party gets a +1 to hit. Does it have to be 3 rounds before combat, or just 3 rounds? It is generally super hard to have 3 rounds of action before combat starts

[Master (to Fritz only)] three rounds of singing,so you could in the middle of combat try to inspire people etc. just can't attack when you are singing

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to Master only)] You are awesome.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to Master only)] but you already knew that didn't you?!?!?!?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to Master only)] it was how I read the rules as well.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] John up

[Master] chuckles

[JOHN A] about right

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Miranda is up John

[Master] Ilero save v spell

[JOHN A] ot is 3 dimentional in cubic feet, need a caculator, but close enough

[Master] Lizardman #45: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Lizardman #43: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Lizardman #42: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Lizardman #32: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] TMO I need a save from Ilero

[Master] John I need you to actually cast the spell please

[Master] Lizardman #37: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Wow Miranda!!! Very impressive. Able to handle multiple lizardmen at the same time. You slut!!!

[Master] Ilero: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] Ilero moved 1'02".

[Master] Ilero targets Lizardman #35. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] Ilero targets Lizardman #31. Distance: 2'01"

[Master] Ilero targets Lizardman #39. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] Ilero targets Lizardman #26. Distance: 6'01"

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Wow Impressive again!!! You do nothing and the DM is forced to make alot of rolls!!!

[JOHN A] Miranda casts a spell against : Web: For (2*3) 6 turns, 8 10' cubes of webby goo hold everyone in the area in place. NOTE: Not available.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Lizardman #34

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] What power do you have over him

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Master] Lizardman #34 moved 68'06".

[Master] Lizardman #34 targets Shurkural. Distance: 3'03"

[Master] Lizardman #34 targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Lizardman #34 targets Miranda. Distance: 1'09"

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Ahhh I see...You were getting the cob webs out of your....

[Master] waiting for Foto

[JOHN A] he is too close for me to target

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos targets Lizardman #34. Distance: 0'05"

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] what are you trying to do john?

[JOHN A] Brother Fotopoulos: Attack: Flame Blade: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=7] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Lizardman #34 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lizardman #36

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=12] 12

[Master] Lizardman #36 moved 89'09".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Lizardman #30

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Master] Lizardman #30 moved 57'02".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Lizardman #41

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Master] Lizardman #41 moved 76'07".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Sylviis

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to JOHN A only)] your math may be off. Is foto a +2 or a =2 to hit

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (am I targeting anyone? It seems #39 is too close or something)

[Devin] Sylviis targets Lizardman #33. Distance: 1'06"

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to JOHN A only)] if it is supposed to be a bonus it needs to go in as =2. If it is a deficiency it is a +2

[Jharym (Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+1))-1-1) [1d20=11] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #33 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Jharym (Devin)] Sylviis: Damage v SM: Long Sword for Elves: ((1d8)+1+1) [1d8=3] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Lizardman #33

[Master] Lizardman #33's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[Sylviis ( Devin)] (also, I'm supposed to have a sheild punch... am I allowed to use that? I don't have a button)

[Master] yes

[Master] just roll the same attack for now

[Ilero (TMO)] (add Shield to list of weapons?)

[Devin] Sylviis no longer targets Lizardman #33.

[Devin] Sylviis targets Lizardman #35. Distance: 1'05"

[Jharym (Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+1))-1-1) [1d20=2] 14 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Lizardman #35 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] it is called Natural Attack on the list

[Master] to cover misc things

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 14'00".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Lizardman #34. Distance: 4'00"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=11] 0 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Lizardman #34 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Lizardman #34

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=10] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Lizardman #34 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Lizardman #34

[Master] Lizardman #34's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-11) - Massively Wounded

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified:

[Lisa] Indigo targets Lizardman #47. Distance: 4'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=16] -5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Lizardman #47 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Lizardman #47

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Ilero

[Master] Lizardman #47's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Ilero (TMO)] (any of these 17 lizardmen around me in position to get backstabbed?)

[Master] attacked from the rear? no

[Master] you can only backstab surprised opponents

[Master] none of the are surprised to see you

[Ilero (TMO)] (that's why I hid)

[Ilero (TMO)] :P

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Attack: Shield Punch:: is now ARMED.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Sylviis: Attack: Shield Punch: (19-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 15. MISSES Lizardman #35 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Sylviis: Damage v SM: Shield Punch: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Lizardman #35

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Sylviis: Attack: Shield Punch: (19-(d20+1)) [1d20=20] -2. HITS Lizardman #35 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Lizardman #35's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Ilero (TMO)] 37 and 45 are both stuck in the web behind me?

[Master] yes

[Master] they are incapacitaed

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified:

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Varsta Huitoa:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Ilero targets Lizardman #33. Distance: 0'09"

[TMO] Ilero targets Lizardman #44. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] 44 is asleep right now

[Master] if you attack him he will wake up

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Ilero (TMO)] 31?

[Master] yes 31 is angry

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Knife, hurled: (18-(d20)) [1d20=6] 12. MISSES Lizardman #33 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Knife, hurled: (18-(d20)) [1d20=8] 10. MISSES Lizardman #31 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #29

[Ilero (TMO)] tch. shame

[Master] Lizardman #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Lizardman #29: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #33

[Master] Lizardman #33 moved 56'10".

[Master] Lizardman #33 no longer targets Ilero.

[Master] Lizardman #33 no longer targets Sylviis.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Lizardman #31

[Master] Lizardman #31: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Lizardman #31: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Ilero (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Lizardman #31: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Lizardman #31: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Ilero

[Master] Ilero's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Lizardman #47

[Master] Lizardman #47 moved 74'09".

[Master] Lizardman #47 no longer targets Shurkural.

[Master] Lizardman #47 no longer targets Miranda.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Abu Dhabi

[Fritz] Abu Dhabi no longer targets Lizardman #29.

[Fritz] Abu Dhabi targets Lizardman #35. Distance: 257'04"

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] I'm sorry milady but he looks like he needs help

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Long Bow for Elves: (18-(d20+2+1)-2-4) [1d20=16] -7 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (-4)]. HITS Lizardman #35 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Long Bow for Elves: (18-(d20+2+1)-2-4) [1d20=8] 1 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (-4)]. HITS Lizardman #35 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Damage v SM: Long Bow for Elves: ((d8)+1) [1d8=6] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Lizardman #35

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Damage v SM: Long Bow for Elves: ((d8)+1) [1d8=3] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Lizardman #35

[Master] Lizardman #35's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-11) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Barnabas Stone

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone moved 13'09".

[Guy] Barnabas Stone targets Lizardman #27. Distance: 1'05"

[Guy] Barnabas Stone targets Lizardman #39. Distance: 2'04"

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer: ((15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Lizardman #27 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer: ((15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=6] 5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Lizardman #27 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Damage v SM: Warhammer: ((1d4+1)+1+3+1) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Lizardman #27

[Master] Lizardman #27's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-10) - Dying

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Ability Scores - Exceptional STR: (XSTR) : CHANGED: 19 (null). Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hoffman

[JOHN A] do any looking to fight still?

[Master] the one in front of you is trapped there

[JOHN A] can you swing for me

[Master] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=18] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #29 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Lizardman #29

[JOHN A] 3 attacks if meeded

[Master] Lizardman #29's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-8) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #38

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 106'09".

[Master] Lizardman #38 no longer targets Sylviis.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Lizardman #39

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 86'09".

[Master] Lizardman #39 no longer targets Ilero.

[Master] Lizardman #39 no longer targets Sylviis.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Shurkural

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] yay free hits

[TMO] Shurkural no longer targets Lizardman #47.

[TMO] Shurkural targets Lizardman #31. Distance: 19'01"

[TMO] Shurkural targets Lizardman #45. Distance: 23'00"

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Ability Scores - Damage Adjust: (DMG) : CHANGED: +3 (+1). Max Press:: CHANGED: 280 (255). Open Doors:: CHANGED: 12 (11). Bend Bars/Lift Gate:: CHANGED: 20% (16%).

[JOHN A] good night all

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((17-(d20))-1) [1d20=18] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #45 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((17-(d20))-1-4) [1d20=8] 4 [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (-4)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #31 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Jharym (Devin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sylviis modified: Ability Scores - Weight Allowance:: CHANGED: 135 (110).

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] dont sylviis and barnabas get a free hit on the lizardman?

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Night John

[Master] Night John

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight John)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] night john

JOHN A has left the game on Sun May 19 00:05:23 EDT 2013

[Master] yes y ou can Guy

[Ilero (TMO)] (lol. shooting into melee is backwards too. It's helping. ;) )

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer: ((15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=17] -6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Lizardman #39 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Damage v SM: Warhammer: ((1d4+1)+1+3+1) [1d4=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Lizardman #39

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Lizardman #45

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Lizardman #31

[Master] Lizardman #39's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-9) - Dying

[Master] Lizardman #31's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Lizardman #45's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #26

[Master] Lizardman #26 moved 63'09".

[Master] Lizardman #26 no longer targets Ilero.

[Master] Lizardman #26 no longer targets Sylviis.

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Jharym

[Jharym (Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+1))-1-1) [1d20=19] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Devin] Jharym no longer targets Lizardman #43.

[Devin] Jharym targets Lizardman #43. Distance: 3'02"

[Jharym (Devin)] (why did that not attack him?... *grumbles*)

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=10] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Lizardman #43 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Jharym (Devin)] Jharym moved 5'00".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 18'05".

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Lizardman #34. Distance: 0'06"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 13. MISSES Lizardman #34 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Miranda

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Lizardman #34

[Master] Lizardman #34 moved 44'09".

[Master] Lizardman #34 no longer targets Shurkural.

[Master] Lizardman #34 no longer targets Brother Fotopoulos.

[Master] Lizardman #34 no longer targets Miranda.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lizardman #36

[Barnabas Stone (Guy) (to Lisa only)] dont you love weapon mastery?

[Master] Lizardman #36 moved 115'11".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Sylviis

[Devin] Sylviis targets Lizardman #44. Distance: 2'10"

[Jharym (Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((19-(d20+1))-1-1) [1d20=15] 1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Lizardman #44 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Jharym (Devin)] Sylviis: Damage v SM: Long Sword for Elves: ((1d8)+3+1) [1d8=7] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Lizardman #44

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Guy only)] Had it so long I guess it's just normal to me

[Master] Lizardman #44's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-11) - Massively Wounded

[Jharym (Devin)] Sylviis: Attack: Shield Punch: (19-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 10. MISSES Lizardman #44 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Ilero (TMO)] 31 is still alive

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Lizardman #34.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi moved 13'08".

[Devin] Jharym no longer targets Lizardman #43.

[Fritz] Abu Dhabi targets Lizardman #31. Distance: 47'00"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Abu Dhabi moved 15'04".

[Devin] Sylviis no longer targets Lizardman #44.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'07".

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack:: is now ARMED.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Attack: Main Gauche Magic borrowed Party pack:: is now ARMED.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Attack: Long Bow for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Long Sword for Elves Magic borrowed Party pack: ((18-(d20+1+1))+1) [1d20=6] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Lizardman #31 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Attack: Main Gauche Magic borrowed Party pack: ((18-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=19] -1 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Lizardman #31 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Abu Dhabi: Damage v SM: Main Gauche Magic borrowed Party pack: ((1d4)+1) [1d4=4] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Lizardman #31

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Not any more

Indigo (Lisa) goes and kills the sleeping lizardmen

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 27'07".

[Lisa] All targets for Indigo removed.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Coup of Grass

[TMO] All targets for Ilero removed.

[TMO] All targets for Shurkural removed.

Branwyn (Lisa) leans down and looks for loose change

[Master] Jharym XP award: 176. Next level in 0.

[Master] Sylviis XP award: 88. Next level in 7459.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 88. Next level in 4701.

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 88. Next level in 8456.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 176. Next level in 1789.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 176. Next level in 59099.

[Master] Barnabas Stone XP award: 176. Next level in 25918.

[Master] Abu Dhabi XP award: 176. Next level in 0.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 176. Next level in 980.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 88. Next level in 2909.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 88. Next level in 274.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anything on these two?

[Master] shells and come coppers

Erich Deetlefs has left the game on Sun May 19 00:12:44 EDT 2013

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] fritzlemoine@gmail.com

[Master] they did not even have weapons

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lizardmen never have anything good

[Barlie-50934] As it's after midnight, I'm going to head to sleep, but this game is awesome. I'll see you guys next friday

[Master] Thank you all

[Master] see everyone on Friday

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Good night everyone. It has been a wonderful second 10 year aniversary

[Jharym (Devin) (to Fritz only)] got it

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Goodnight!

[Jharym (Devin)] Wheee!

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] See you all next week

[Jharym (Devin)] G'nite all!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shurkural modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Arrow; Flight -- #: 11 (12),

Lisa has left the game on Sun May 19 00:13:38 EDT 2013

Barlie-50934 has left the game on Sun May 19 00:13:40 EDT 2013

Devin has left the game on Sun May 19 00:13:52 EDT 2013

[Ilero (TMO)] Shur lost 1 arrow in a lizardman that ran. Did her other 3 survive?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] night

[Ilero (TMO)] g'night!

[Jharym (Devin)] g'nite all!

Guy has left the game on Sun May 19 00:15:06 EDT 2013

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Hey I am 100% for every 10 years!!!!

[Master] Jharym XP award: 250. Next level in 0.

[Master] Sylviis XP award: 175. Next level in 7284.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 175. Next level in 4526.

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 175. Next level in 8281.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 175. Next level in 1614.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 58849.

[Master] Barnabas Stone XP award: 250. Next level in 25668.

[Master] Abu Dhabi XP award: 250. Next level in 0.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 175. Next level in 805.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 175. Next level in 2734.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 175. Next level in 99.

[Abu Dhabi (Fritz)] Woot!

Devin has left the game on Sun May 19 00:15:26 EDT 2013

Fritz has left the game on Sun May 19 00:15:37 EDT 2013

[Ilero (TMO)] (to be insatiably curious, why are some larger than the others?)

[Master] some what?

[Master] OH xp

[Ilero (TMO)] xp awards

[Master] PC ver henchmen

[Ilero (TMO)] lol. I got demoted in the second run. ;) No worries, it's not a huge difference.

[Master] OH

[Master] that one was RP

[Master] roleplay

[Ilero (TMO)] thanks for the game, and congrats on the anniversary!

[Master] thank you sir

[Master] the RP ones are always a little uneven

[Ilero (TMO)] np

[Master] some get a better chance other nights, etc

[Master] you do very very well

[Master] and everyone loves Devin's Duo

[Master] we have some fun people

[Master] have a great night sir

[Ilero (TMO)] yep. it's working fairly well.

[Ilero (TMO)] you too.

[Master] thank you very much for being here so much

[Ilero (TMO)] I hadn't expected to be able to do more

[Ilero (TMO)] I hadn't expected to be able to do much. The plan was for us to work on the house this weekend.

[Ilero (TMO)] but we're all recovering from a stomach bug. Nobody had the energy to do anything.

[Master] go to bed

[Ilero (TMO)] will do

[Ilero (TMO)] ciao

TMO has left the game on Sun May 19 00:19:45 EDT 2013