View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jun2912

Jun 29 12 - Desperate Old Men

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 29 18:36:34 EDT 2012 ====

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] If you have not looked this week please check out the Players Communication page to see where things stand.

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PlayerCommunication

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jun 29 18:48:52 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map shield wall inn ground floor...

BiBo!!! has received the map shield wall inn ground floor.

[Master] Hello sir

[BiBo!!!] howdy

[Master] did you finish reading?

[BiBo!!!] I have pizza. life is good :)

[BiBo!!!] I did

[Master] I saw, did you make that from scratch?

[BiBo!!!] we are all sorts of split up

[BiBo!!!] I remember

[BiBo!!!] yep. there is no other choice in japan

[Master] even the dough?

[BiBo!!!] they dont sell dough here

[Master] very well done then!

[BiBo!!!] you know, ordering a medium pizza here costs like 30 bucks

[Master] wow

[BiBo!!!] needless to say, I do not often have pizza

[Master] one of the best pizzas I ever had was in Pouhang Korea

[Master] hve you seen Guy by the way?

[Master] I have not seen him online at all lately

[BiBo!!!] nope. I had to stop my game due to my work change a few months ago so I havent talked to him much since then

[Master] hope he is just busy with work

[Master] Lisa said she will be late tonight

[BiBo!!!] so... you know what that means?

[Master] grins

[BiBo!!!] 1000 experience points WILL BE MINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Master] do you have any ideas on what to do further your research

[BiBo!!!] hmm.... well we have an hour before we are all supposed to meet up and we finally realize that branwyn is missing

[Master] this is true

[BiBo!!!] not all that much we can do in an hour. unless we are in combat. which we shouldnt be

[Master] but other ideas on things to look at or for?

[Master] enough guards around during the days to avoid any big problems

[Master] at nights there are sometimes issues

[BiBo!!!] well, finding llero and branwyn are top concerns at the moment

[BiBo!!!] or at least their remains

[Master] thoughts on Ilero?

[Master] lol

[Master] you only know about the Cahus crypts so far

[Master] no commoner cemetaries

[BiBo!!!] well, I rather not split us up further, so if we are gonna explore the well, we have to do it together and we have to do it at night. If he hasnt drowned already, he will probably survive til then

[Master] ok

[Master] by the way did you see the Birthday Game date?

[BiBo!!!] september some such. I saw it but I forget off hand

[Master] ok

[Master] I am also looking for ideas for the 20th anniverary game

[BiBo!!!] meaning you want suggestions or you are just hunting around

[Master] I am thinking about how to best celebrate

[Master] one thought was to do several of the all day games

[BiBo!!!] we have to defend a dwarven citadel's ale supply

[Master] grins

[Master] the adventure part I can handle

[BiBo!!!] something involving beer

[Master] the what is the best way to celebrate is where I am still puzzled

[Master] and that is a very good point

[Master] need to involve beer somehow

[Master] but I was debating hosting a live game someplace

[Master] maybe GenCon

[BiBo!!!] lol

[Master] or even switching game systems

[BiBo!!!] for the day or permanently?

[Master] both

[BiBo!!!] I have been interested in trying out 4th edition...

[Master] I was thinking pathfinder

[Master] or hero

[Master] or ?

[BiBo!!!] besm

[Master] chuckles

[Master] still my style of historical fantasy

[BiBo!!!] you can do that with besm :)

[BiBo!!!] you can do ANYTHING with besm. have you seen besm?

[Master] how about changing to first edition?

[BiBo!!!] oh gods. how about we stick to editions that we can still get books for

[Master] grins

[BiBo!!!] without rummaging through old forgotten tombs that is

[Master] one thought for the "big day" is to have a 48 hour dungeon crawl

[Master] start on Friday night

[BiBo!!!] and how would you survive that?

[Master] plan in a few sleep breaks

[Master] for me

[Master] and end on Sunday night

[BiBo!!!] when would the big one happen?

[Master] not sure yet

[Master] May 2013 is the month

[BiBo!!!] darn

[Master] but was thinking it is a good reason to do more than one thing

[BiBo!!!] I get the entire month of august off :-P

[Master] cool

[BiBo!!!] if it is the first week, I MIGHT possibly be able to make it

[BiBo!!!] as golden week is around that time

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 1000. Next level in 15750.

[BiBo!!!] woot

[Master] lots of possibilities

[BiBo!!!] brb

[BiBo!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] welcome back

[BiBo!!!] alright. lets get to dinner and find out the bad news

[Master] no ideas on finding Ilero?

[Master] thoughts on finding alternative ways into the cistern system?

[BiBo!!!] we just have to search the well come nightfall. we could go in through other ways potentially, but that would also mean we would be further from where he went in and we dont know how much of a maze it is down there

[BiBo!!!] or if it connects

[BiBo!!!] is there a city office that has maps?

[BiBo!!!] and would we be allowed to see them?

[Master] you do know that the wells do connect and the cistern system is under the entire citadel

[Master] you have the map of the overall citadel that you would get if you managed to get into some guard's area

[Master] there you go

[BiBo!!!] I meant of the cistern

[Master] no

[BiBo!!!] didnt think so. worth asking anyway

[Master] you can make your own with that one though

[Master] at least you can highlight the various wells

[BiBo!!!] I guess its a start

[BiBo!!!] ...

[Master] you have the drawing layer?

[BiBo!!!] soooo.... the guard said that a cleaning crew goes through daily right?

[Master] yes

[BiBo!!!] think it is possible to get a job?

[Master] grins

[Master] you could try that

[BiBo!!!] alrighty then. llath will try and sign up as many of us as are willing for cleanup duty then

[BiBo!!!] even if we dont find llero, it would be good for reconnaissance

[Master] do you have a place to start in your job search?

[BiBo!!!] the others arent here to say yes or no, so we will just say they made their decision one way or the other now and then let them actually make it when they are here to make it

[Master] to this point the only place you have seen "hiring" was Anrop trying out for hte guard

[BiBo!!!] well, I would imagine the guards know where we would apply

[BiBo!!!] so ask one

[Master] very well

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Finally a good plan :)

[Guard #2 (Master)] as you wander along from the shield wall in back towards the fat merchant inn

[Guard #2 (Master)] a guard is there casually watching as people move through the archway by the market district

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Excuse me. Guardsman."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((male I assume?))

[Guard #2 (Master)] (so far all of them have been male)

[Guard #2 (Master)] Yes? Can I help you ?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Yes. I was looking for employment and I understand that your fine citadel hires cleaning crews for the cisterns. It just so happens that that is the specialty of my friends and I so we were wondering if you could point us to where we might seek such employment."

Guard #2 (Master) scratches his head

[Guard #2 (Master)] you want to go down there?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "It is a living."

[Guard #2 (Master)] you know that we use mostly prisoners and men on discipline down there

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "no paid civil servants?"

[Guard #2 (Master)] pay?

[Guard #2 (Master)] only people that get real pay are the officers

[Guard #2 (Master)] all of us guards get a copper or three a week

[Guard #2 (Master)] room and two squares a day

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I see. then by men on discipline, I assume you mean fellow guardsmen then."

[Guard #2 (Master)] oh yes,

[Guard #2 (Master)] those that break ranks

[Guard #2 (Master)] fall out on march

[Guard #2 (Master)] screw the captains favorite girl

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::laughs::

[Guard #2 (Master)] stupid people

[Guard #2 (Master)] in the mornign come by the Academy

[Guard #2 (Master)] I can show you the beginning if you like and with a little help you can see if you can get down there

[Guard #2 (Master)] rubs his fingers together

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Sounds like a deal my good man. I will see you then."

[Guard #2 (Master)] nods

[Master] Llathandryll, Indigo and Koorin moved 143'06".

[Host (Master)] Hello

[Host (Master)] I will have your table ready for you soon

[Host (Master)] you are a bit early

[Master] Time of Day: 05:00 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 05:15 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Yes well, the citadel is quite large and it is easy to grow fatigued wilst going about ones business. you know how it is. Forgiveness for the trouble."

[Host (Master)] not a problem

[Host (Master)] Branwyn the Mysterious left orders for the week to have a table ready for you at 18 bells

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Yes. That sounds right. Have you seen her?"

[Host (Master)] yes

[Host (Master)] she was very clear in her instructions

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I mean recently. I have been meaning to speak with her."

[Host (Master)] I am only here in the evenings, so I did not see her earlier today

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I see. that is a shame. If you do see her, let her know I wish to speak with her then."

[Host (Master)] yes sir

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 29 19:51:52 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map overview map...

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] howdy lisa.

Lisa has received the map overview map.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] HEY!

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] your back!

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] (talking to Koorin)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] (Hello Lisa)

[Lisa] (hello :) )

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "What is wrong with my back?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you said you would show me how to peel an onion without crying

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I did? I dont remember that, but I can if you like."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] yeah

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] when we were in the market

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] and you wanted onions

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I said they make me fart and cry

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you said you could help with that

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "That DOES sound like something I would say."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "We are about to have dinner now though. How about I show you when we are done?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] sure, I would love to have dinner!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "What is your name by the way?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Red

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] that is what everyone calls me

[Lisa] (lol - like fancy maitre'd will let the young ruffians dine with us)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Okay. Red. Have you washed your hands?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] wash my hands? why would I do that?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I took a bath last month!

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] when it flooded the river

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "It is proper maners when you eat dinner. Especially if someone else is giving it to you. Go wash your hands."

Young Boy red haired (Master) blinks

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I don't have proper manners,

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I only have my manners

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Well, I can still teach you proper ones. You are young and smart and know that you arent having anything to eat until those hands are clean."

Young Boy red haired (Master) licks his palm

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Thats not clean!"

Young Boy red haired (Master) shows Koorin

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Go to the well, get some water and make sure to get all the dirt off of your hands. Do a good job now. I dont want to see any dirt left."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Ok

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] be right back

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] don't eat my dinner!

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 38'11".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::nods and waves::

[Master] Time of Day: 05:30 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 37'11".

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I'mbackyoudidn'tetwithoutme did you?

Young Boy red haired (Master) exhales

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Of course not. The food isnt even ready yet. Let me see your hands."

Young Boy red haired (Master) turns up his palms

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] (Indigo is there Lisa)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Mhmmm.... and the backs."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] OH

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you said my palms

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I said hands!"

Young Boy red haired (Master) turns them over,

Young Boy red haired (Master) sighs

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "And dont forget to get that muck under your nails too!"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] looks at his nails

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] that comes out?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] are you sure?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] that can't be good

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] :: shows her hands :: "Yes it does."

Young Boy red haired (Master) blinks

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you have very pretty hands

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Because I wash them."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] what does that have to do with onions?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Now go wash yours properly so we can eat."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] ok k k k k k k

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 21'02".

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 19'04".

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 11'09".

[Master] Host moved 7'06".

[Host (Master)] will more be joining you this evening?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Hope so."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((who is here exactly?))

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor...

[Master] Llath, Koorin, Indigo

BiBo!!! has received the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor.

[Master] Sarengar is one round behind

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((he seems a lot further behind than that))

[Master] Androp is here one round behind, but will not be in tonight

[Master] grins

Lisa is receiving the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor...

Lisa has received the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor.

[Master] John's are one round behind but not expected in for weeks

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okay, so we have dinner with the redhead boy. wait and hope for the others then make our plans based on the absences

[Master] when TMO shows up he can play Heckat if he wishes at dinner

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] the round behinders are presumed to eat with us I guess

[Master] untill Ilero's body floats by

[Master] grins

[Master] brb refilling drinks

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's just bad that Guy hasn't been here - Sarengar was supposed to be with Branwyn all day - he would have known she was missing right away)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((doh))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh well)

[Master] b

[Master] Lisa did you see that Marco got you an intervew to clean the cistern system?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I thought he got himself one)

[Master] the whole group

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what happened to the smuggler's entrance?)

[Master] this is your chance to talk about that

[Indigo (Lisa)] When is this interview?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((well, that was something we were doing before we lost llero. this is our chance to find him again without causing trouble.))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Interview is in the morning."

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 26'09".

Young Boy red haired (Master) comes in dripping wet

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's a long time for Illero to hold his breath

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hey! You can come in here like that!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, lets face it. If he is holding his breath, it is already too late. If he is alive, he can wait until morning."

Young Boy red haired (Master) points at Koorin

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look at your friend now Koorin

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] She said to !

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] she said I had to get the stuff out

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::glances at red:: "Did you fall in the well, boy?"

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ".... out of your hands... why are you so wet?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I jumped in the well

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I did not fall

[Indigo (Lisa)] So you just jumped in and out again?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] sure

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why didn't Illero just do that then?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] if you get caught they will hide you

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "They?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] the guards

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] they catch you like that they take a switch to you

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "OH. Hide. gotcha."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Wait... why did you jump in the well? was there no bucket?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] sure there is a bucket

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am not drinking anything but ale the whole time we are here

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you jump in and ride it down

[Indigo (Lisa)] And that's your idea of a bath

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] OH nO

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] a bath is horible

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you have to scrub

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::sighs:: "Excuse me, waiter. do you think we could get a towel?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] take off your clothes

[Host (Master)] /me

[Host (Master)] /me

Host (Master) grabs him by the ear

[Host (Master)] WHAT are you doing in here

[Host (Master)] YANKS

[Host (Master)] OUT

[Master] Host and Young Boy red haired moved 19'05".

[Host (Master)] I will be right back mi lady

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] its my lady

Host (Master) twack

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::sighs:: "I will bring some food out to him. You guys have fun planning whatever, you can let me know what the plan is later."

[Master] Host moved 7'08".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 18'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's strange that nobody but us showed up

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean we know why Illero isn't here

[Master] Koorin moved 9'04".

[Master] Koorin goes out side and the young boy is not there

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 28'08".

Young Boy red haired (Master) pssst

Young Boy red haired (Master) psssssssssssst

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Yes?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] help me in

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] (halfway through window)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Koorin just went out there to give you food."

[Indigo (Lisa)] He's just going to throw you out again when he sees you

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I can hide good

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I was thinking I would duck under the table

Young Boy red haired (Master) grins

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] HE woudl never be able to bend over with that stick up his ass

[Indigo (Lisa)] Fine

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "While it is a brilliant plan, I do believe the ladies may object."

Indigo (Lisa) walks over and grabs his arms to pull him in

Young Boy red haired (Master) slithers in side

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why would they care?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "having someone under the table? I wonder why."

[Indigo (Lisa)] As long as he doesn't step on them it should be okay

[Indigo (Lisa)] and Koorin has short legs like me so it should be okay

[Indigo (Lisa)] But if you get caught we aren't going to save you

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::smirks:: "If you say so."

[Master] Time of Day: 05:45 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 06:00 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::walks back inside::

[Indigo (Lisa)] It would be easier I think just to say we allow you to eat with us

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "He ran off."

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 56'08".

[Master] Koorin moved 36'10".

[Master] Indigo moved 52'05".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 53'06".

[Master] Host moved 10'01".

Young Boy red haired (Master) tugs on Koorins ankle

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::shrieks::

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::jumps up from the table::

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is she in a short skirt?)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] whispers

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] hey hey

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((well, not THAT short, but still a skirt))

Young Boy red haired (Master) points to Indigo

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he said it would be ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you step on Koorin? You weren't supposed to do that

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "It most certainly is not okay!" ::squints at Indigo:: "I expect this sort of behaviour out of Llathandryll but YOU Indigo? I am very disappointed."

[Indigo (Lisa)] What? He just wanted to be in the room with us.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought you liked him

Young Boy red haired (Master) nods furiously

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "So you tell him to hide under the table! That is not proper at all!"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I don;'t mind

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I am used to hiding out

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't tell him.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I have to stay small

[Indigo (Lisa)] He kind of sounds like Illero and you sometimes. Sneaking and hiding and stuff.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] yeah that is what Holder says, sneaking and hiding is the stuff

Young Boy red haired (Master) clamps mouth shut hard

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::scowls:: "Alright, but I do not want any funny business out of you, Red.... who is Holder?"

Young Boy red haired (Master) mumbles no one

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] can we eat?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Not just yet. Who is Holder?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] just a guy

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "A guy? What kind of guy?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] a guy,

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he uh

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he uh

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] has friends,

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] yeah

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Does he teach you things?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] well yeah he knows some cool stuff

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't you all have a secret handshake or something?)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] and how to avoid the guards

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((we have cant))

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] how to watch

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] make sure to not get too much...

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I mean not to take things

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::switches to cant:: "He gives you work then?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] uhmmmmm

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I think I need to go

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I think the guy is coming

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "No, that is fine. You can stay. I insist."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can make him stay if you want

Indigo (Lisa) starts to get up

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I promised you food and you will stay until you finish it."

Young Boy red haired (Master) sits down slowly

Indigo (Lisa) relaxes a bit but keeps his eye on the boy

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "There's a good boy. So tell us about this Holder and where we can talk with him."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] oh, um

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I don't think that would be

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Don't worry. You arent in trouble. We just like similar friends."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] why would you want to talk with him

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "As you say, he knows people and things. I like to know people and things."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] but he might not want me to tell you about him

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I am sure he will understand after I talk to him."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I can tell him where you are staying

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he might

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I don't know

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] what would you wan tto talk to him about?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::says in cant: "Just tell him that a co-worker wishes to talk to him."

Young Boy red haired (Master) sitting there thinking

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] what

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I just don't know

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Holder does not like us talking to anyone

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Trust me. Once he knows that we are friends, it will be fine. We just want to make sure that we are not doing anything that might get in the way of someone else's work."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Oh no one does anything without Holder saying ok

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Exactly. So we want to get his okay."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] ok

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I will ask in the morning

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] where will you be?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] shoudl I come to your room?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Well, we have an appointment in the cisterns in the morning, but by afternoon we should be back in our room."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] in the cisterns?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] what did you do wrong?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Nothing. Yet." ::winks::

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] then how did you get sent down there?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I didnt say we were sent. I said we had an appointment."

[Master] Time of Day: 06:15 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 06:30 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't know if we all should go down there

[Master] he seems to be digesting all of this

[Indigo (Lisa)] What if we all get stuck down there and there is no one above ground to tell the story?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Sending one person down there is what got us in this mess. We should stick together."

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should tell Branwyn and Sarengar at least

[Indigo (Lisa)] If they don't show up by the time we are ready to go, I want to go to their hotel and leave them a message

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I would love to. They are unfortunately not here, which is about as troubling as Llero to be honest."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Unfortunately, we do not know where to start looking for them, while we do know where to start looking for Llero. So it seems that is the best place to start."

Indigo (Lisa) crosses his arms "I'm still going to leave them a message at the hotel"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "That is fine. I just hope they get it."

[Indigo (Lisa)] If we get stuck down there, someone has to come after us

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Sounds good. Seems we have a plan then. Lets eat up and get some rest. It will be an early morning tomorrow."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] why do you want to go down there?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "We lost a friend down there that we need to find."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] well where is he?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "If we knew that, he wouldnt be lost."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] oh sure he could be lost but not know where he is

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] grins

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he could be lost

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] and not know where he is

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] that he is just around the corner from the stiars

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's why she said lost

[Indigo (Lisa)] But he's not around the corner! He fell down a well and can't swim

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] well no you are lost when you do not know how to get back

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] but if you know where you are then you can get lost easy

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't make any sense

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] if you know where you are going, it does not matter if you are lost, you just need to get to where you want to be

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you don't need to know the way

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] nods enthusiastically

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] so Ilero

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he is lost?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I dont mean his is lost. We lost him. We cannot find him. He might know his way, but we dont know where he is or where he is going."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he went down a well?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] OH

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] well that is different

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] things that are lost are hard to find

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "When did you turn into a fortune cookie?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] people tell me to get lost all the time

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] but I always find my way back

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] so if Ilero is not lost

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] why did he go down a well?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "That doesnt matter. The point is he went down and had no way out and cant swim."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] how can there be no way out?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you just climb the rope?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "The guards locked it."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] where?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "By the guardhouse."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] guards don't bother the wells too much

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] oh man

[Indigo (Lisa)] Somebody cut the rope

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you where in the acadamy?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] the guard cut the rope?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] why would they do that?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't say guard. I said somebody.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] but if the guard locked it

[Indigo (Lisa)] And the Acadmeny is a very good place to be by the way

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you said that, looks at Koorin

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] (you are catching my spelling, grins)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] the Acadamy is hard, the guards send the prisoners down that way

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] if you are doing to go down you should use a well away from there

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Thankyou for that. But it is too late now. He already went down."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Though why do you say that one is hard?"

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] cause the way the workers go down is right here

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] it is hard to avoid them

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] really easy by the customs gate

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Ah. Well we are going with them, so it shouldnt be a problem."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I hope the alligators don't get him

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Oh. of COURSE. There WOULD be alligators."

[Indigo (Lisa)] There aren't any alligators

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] sure there are

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] but they are pretty easy to spot

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] it is the snakes that are the worst

[Indigo (Lisa)] People wouldn't work down there if there were alligators

[Indigo (Lisa)] workers would get eaten all the time

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] that is why they use prisoners

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that would help with overcrowding)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Alright then. Alligators. Maybe we need to hurry our search a tad."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't believe it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] He's just trying to scare us.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Snakes and alligators. Next you'll tell us there's a bunch of scrags down there too.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] what are scrags?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I dont know about that. I have heard of far worse than that hiding in the sewers of a city. It does not seem that far fetched."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] are scrags like big rats?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I have seen things like that

[Indigo (Lisa)] Scrags are things with big claws that would rip you to pieces

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I have seen some big rats,

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] with big huge teeth

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure you have fought off many alligators

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Its like a troll, only they live in water."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] but no claws

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] oh no, you don't fight alligators you run

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] no one would fight an alligator

[Indigo (Lisa)] No. You kill alligators. Then Koorin cooks them for dinner.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] looks at Koorin in amazement

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you cook alligators?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "If it moves, I can probably cook it."

Young Boy red haired (Master) looks down at his hand and wiggles his fingers

Young Boy red haired (Master) eyes grow big

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] :: grins ::

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] so did you want to go down and get him?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Yes."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] ok let's go

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] jumps off his chair

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're taking him with us?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "He knows the sewers better than we do. Do you have a better guide handy?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nope. I'm just not sure I trust him though.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I trust a kid more than most adults given the option."

[Indigo (Lisa)] But it would be a better idea to me to go down there ourselves rather than as workers.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Its settled then. Lets get going before the gators get hungry."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't like the idea of working down there. Olif wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay. I just have to leave that message for Branwyn and Sarengar first.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "hm..... I wonder if we could have gator steaks for lunch tomorrow"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "We just ate!"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I know. Thats why I said tomorrow."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] tomorrow?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or breakfast even

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Lets just find Llero before we start thinking about food!"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "He will probably be hungry though..."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I am always hungry

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::facepalms:: "Please go write your note Indigo so we can get this over with."

[Indigo (Lisa)] All right.

Indigo (Lisa) gets up and heads out to the Empty Hand Inn to leave a message

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 31'00".

[Master] Time of Day: 06:45 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 07:00 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] so after an hour or so of eating and waiting

[Master] Indigo heads down the street to the Emtpy Hand

Indigo (Lisa) walks into the inn and looks for the clerk

[Hilb (Master)] Yes, can I help you? did you want a room?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No. I need to leave a message for a couple of your guests.

[Hilb (Master)] ok

[Hilb (Master)] glad to help out

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn and Sarengar are staying here and I need to write them a note

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you have some paper?

Hilb (Master) blinks

[Indigo (Lisa)] And a quill?

[Hilb (Master)] you mean write write?

[Hilb (Master)] who

[Hilb (Master)] ahhhh

[Hilb (Master)] sure

Hilb (Master) scrambles back into an office

[Hilb (Master)] brings out a sheaf of papers

[Hilb (Master)] a quill and a pot of ink

[Indigo (Lisa)] How else am I supposed to write?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you.

Indigo (Lisa) writes carefully

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn,

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't know why you didn't show up for dinner. Many things have happened.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We are going into the

Indigo (Lisa) looks up at the clerk and thinks for a minute

[Indigo (Lisa)] in the water

[Hilb (Master)] where did you learn to write like that?

Indigo (Lisa) ignores clerk, trying to think

[Indigo (Lisa)] under the ground

[Indigo (Lisa)] We hope that Illero will be well.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Find us if we do not show up for dinner tomorrow night.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) fold paper up many times and hands it to the clerk

[Hilb (Master)] where does this go?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You need to give this to Branwynb or Sarengar as soon as you see them

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh! They aren't in their rooms are they?

[Hilb (Master)] I think Sarengar is out in the market

[Hilb (Master)] but Branwyn is not here anymore, she left

[Indigo (Lisa)] Left?

[Indigo (Lisa)] What do you mean left?

[Hilb (Master)] she left, her room is empty

[Hilb (Master)] we are saving it for her, because she paid for it

[Indigo (Lisa)] She wouldn't just up and leave and Sarengar says I think I'll go shopping

[Hilb (Master)] I don't know

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where did she go?

[Hilb (Master)] I don't know

[Hilb (Master)] when I was cleaning this afternoon the room was empty

[Hilb (Master)] I asked and was told to leave it be

[Indigo (Lisa)] She just came down this morning and said Clerk, I think I'm leaving.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And she took everything with her?

[Hilb (Master)] ther is nothign in the room, I guess she took everything with her

[Indigo (Lisa)] The chest and everything?

[Hilb (Master)] there is not anything in the room

[Indigo (Lisa)] But but she could barely carry everything as it was

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jun 29 21:47:39 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map overview map...

[Indigo (Lisa)] And she didn't say anything to anyone?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well ... give me that message back!

[Hilb (Master)] hands it back

TMO has received the map overview map.

[Hilb (Master)] I thought you wanted me to give this to Sarengar

Indigo (Lisa) unfolds paper and presses it down onto the desk

[TMO] howdy folks. sorry for the late arrival

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi TMO)

[TMO] a spontaneous Chuck E Cheese visit with the family occurred

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have to change it now

Indigo (Lisa) scratches out Branwyn's name and writes Sarengar

Indigo (Lisa) then writes

[Hilb (Master)] (Marco can catch you up)

[Hilb (Master)] (then we will jump to Ilero)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((we are going in the sewers, led by a street urchine to find Llero. we just found out branwyn is missing (finally) and panic will undoubtedly ensue))

[Indigo (Lisa)] P.S. Where did Branwyn go? You can't just let her leave and not meet us where you are supposed to!!

Indigo (Lisa) folds paper back again and hands it to the clerk

[Indigo (Lisa)] Here!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Make sure sarengar gets it as soon as he returns

[Hilb (Master)] Ok

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((oh and the urchin's thief mentor is a dude name holder who we might possibly meet tomorrow))

[Hilb (Master)] I think he was cleaning up after his otter

[Indigo (Lisa)] Otter! That's not more important than where he is supposed to be

[Indigo (Lisa)] He is going to have to answer some questions when I find him

Indigo (Lisa) turns around and runs back to the others to tell them what happened

[TMO] (brb, getting kids ready for bed)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::listens to the story:: "Great. This is just what we need. Well, that is next on our list of emergencies to deal with."

[Indigo (Lisa)] She probably isn't captured if she took all her things. The problem is that it's OUR things! What if we need more money?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The scrolls, gems and potions. This is not like her

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Yes. It is a problem. But Llero about to get eaten by alligators is perhaps slightly more pressing."

[Indigo (Lisa)] She'd have to be dragging them around. It makes no sense.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Bah! I'll believe the alligators when I kill one.

[Master] lol

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Unfortunately, until I learn the spell that allows us to double ourselves, we will have to deal with one thing at a time."

[Indigo (Lisa)] And Sarengar is going to hear it from me when we find him too.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So which well are we going to go down?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "That would be up to our fearless leader."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::peers at Red::

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] where did you want to go?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I mean where do you want to be?

[TMO] (back)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, Llero went down around the academy, so he should hopefully not be too far from that area.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] (TMO did you read the bit just up above there? after you left)

[TMO] (btw, it's ilero. the capital I looks like an L. ;) )

[TMO] (will catch up)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((good to know))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((hhmmmm I gamed with another Llero. now I wonder if I was misreading his name too."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] if he is lost in the academy then the guards will find him

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Then we better hurry up."

[TMO] (or he will "find" them! duh-duh-DUHHHHH!)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] unless he made it out and into the passage to the temple

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] (so you saw the bit about the snakes and alligators?)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] but if you wan to get down there the best way to that area is by the library

[Indigo (Lisa)] There's a library?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] or the dungeons by customs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe Branwyn went there!

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] oh yeah

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] some crazy people there

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] they are just books, who really cares about that

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn?

[TMO] (I saw alligators, but thought it was just imaginations running wild)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so did Indigo)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Lets go."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Point out the library on the way so I can go there tomorrow

Lisa is receiving the map overview map...

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] underground?

Lisa has received the map overview map.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I don't think you can get there in the cisterns

[Indigo (Lisa)] No in the cisterns! As we're walking to them.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] well I was thinking that maybe we should go to your rooms

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] there are a bunch of wells there

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] there is the one right near here

[TMO] (well, well, well...)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] in front of the judges house

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] how long can you hold your breath?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Which one is closest to the Academy one?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] the one in the training ground

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] mumbles or the one by Holder

[Indigo (Lisa)] Which is easiest to get into?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] the one by the Shield wall inn

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's the one by Holder?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] oh no

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Holder's is near the Manor

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he looks back and forth between you

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] OH lets just go

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's go in that one. It's closer to where Ilero fell in

[TMO] (watch Ilero find a way out just as the rest of the group goes in... ;) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] And you can point out Holder's house on the way

Lisa is receiving the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor...

[TMO] (watch Ilero find a way out just as the rest of the group goes in... ;) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] And you can point out Holder's house on the way

Lisa is receiving the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor...

Lisa has received the map Fat Merchant Inn ground floor.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] ok resent the fat merchant to everyone

Lisa is receiving the map overview map...

Lisa has received the map overview map.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i thought that was a mistake)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] so are we all stable again

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I was sending a new map but seems to be too big

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] so now will put people on teh over view

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] well only the leader

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] everyone sees him there?

[TMO] I see boy and Sarengar

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] good

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yeah

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 140'09".

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] that is teh judges house

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 160'09".

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 261'00".

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 122'11".

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] that is the library

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 104'04".

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] (everyone saw those two places?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 175'07".

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] ducks across the street and hides in the bushes on the hill going up to the Lord's Manor

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] opens up the well cover

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are we supposed to hide too?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] if you can hold your breath really long

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] we go in here

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] and it goes straight up to the main cistern

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] can you hold your breath really long?

[Master] and BREAK

[Master] and we jump back to Ilero two hours ago

[Master] grins

[TMO] ... tiiiiiiiimmmmmeee wwwwwaaaaarrrrpppp.... )

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I just picture wayne and garth wiggling their hands about going "doodly doop doodly doop"))

[Master] and Ilero is in the dark

[TMO] (as I recall, he is on a walkway, and it's pitch black, with no light sources or any lighter patches that might be faint or far away lights)

[Master] has just heaved up onto a platform to get out of the water

[Master] correct

[Master] no change in the darkness, he can hear water all around

[Master] on a stone ledge of some sort

[Master] there is a lip of a foot or so that gives to a shelf witht eh water lapping on his boots

[TMO] (how much of his equipment does he have with him?)

[Master] that goes to deeper water

[Master] everything

[Master] except medium or large weapons that would be in the room

[TMO] (ok, wasn't sure if he'd have been carrying lanterns and oil and flint and steel with him through town. I hesitate to make a light, but I think he's going to have to, for safety's sake if nothing else)

[TMO] (is his flail medium?)

[Master] yes

[Master] daggers, knives are ok

[TMO] (so knives is all he has)

[Master] but anythign bigger and you would leave them so the guards do not stop you

[TMO] (makes sense to me)

[Master] and you would have dropped them in the water anyway

[TMO] (speaking of which, did he lose anything in that drop?)

[Master] everything is in his backpack or on his belt still

[Master] no super tight areas so far

[TMO] (ok.)

[TMO] (is he standing on completely dry land, or in shallow water?)

[Master] sitting on dry stone, feet on wet shelf

Ilero (TMO) pulls out his flint and steel by feel, and checks to see if he can strike a light.

[Master] if you take time you can, or you can make a roll to do it right away this round

[Ilero (TMO)] take his time, strike a very small fire, and use that light to prep the bullseye lantern (loaded with oil, dry wick, etc). Then light lantern and put out fire.

[Master] after swingin the lantern around you see that area around you

[Master] wall behind you

[Master] wall to the north and ledge around the pool

[Ilero (TMO)] (is there a map?)

[Master] large pool to the west

[Ilero (TMO)] (thar it be)

[Master] two large stone pillars block yoru sight too far into the pool

[Master] the key thing you notice though is a set of stairs up

[Ilero (TMO)] (is that a path behind me to the east?)

[Master] to the south

[Master] you are on a path near a bay in the wall

[Master] but the path does not go farther east

[Ilero (TMO)] (k, the bay confused me. looked like the start of a hallway)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 2'09".

[Ilero (TMO)] (ignore that)

[Ilero (TMO)] (was trying to measure distance, but the button isn't working)

[Ilero (TMO)] (what scale is the map at? How far to the south wall?)

[Master] it iw workign for me

[Master] the bay is about 16 feet wide and 12 feet deep

[Ilero (TMO)] (so... Big)

[Master] you are about 45-50 feet away from the south wall

[Master] the water to the west goes out beyond the light of your lamp, more than 120 feet

[Master] many pillars marching down in pairs there

Ilero (TMO) keeps the bullseye lantern almost completely shuttered, just enough to keep him from falling in the pool or walking into a wall, and starts moving south.

[Master] Ilero moved 42'09".

[Master] the stairs go up to a landing

[Master] Ilero moved 22'10".

[Master] standing up there

[Master] you see the same sort of stone ledge extends out to the west

[Ilero (TMO)] (are we at the edge of the map?)

[Master] this platform seems to be a way over a passageway for the water to flow south

[Master] (yes, puttign you on the new map now)

[Master] Ilero moved 14'08".

[Master] as you come down the other side fo the stairs

[Master] you see more pillars in teh water

[Master] and the ledge continues along

Ilero (TMO) continues to move with catlike tread (and wet footprints) along the path, using minimal light.

[Master] did you want to make your lantern show 60 feet away or extend it to the full 120?

[Ilero (TMO)] (I thought about having him wait to dry out, but that could take Hours)

[Ilero (TMO)] 60 if that's the smallest. Less chance of alerting guards.

[Master] ok that is the current circle of light for you on the map then

[Master] you do not see the other side of the cistern

[Master] your light shows the two rows of pillars

Ilero (TMO) continues to the west, keeping an ear and an eye out for danger.

[Ilero (TMO)] (and a nose out for poo-gas)

[Master] Ilero moved 63'01".

[Master] Ilero moved 32'08".

[Master] Ilero stops there

[Master] another larger deeper bay there to the south

[Master] can cross it or stick the wall as he is and go into it

Ilero (TMO) closes the shutter on the lantern and listens for any echoes or sounds coming from the south.

[Master] just the lapping of water as it sluggishly flows

[Master] you see more stairs to the west

[Master] going up again

[Ilero (TMO)] (up or down?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (you anticipated that)

[Master] bows

Ilero (TMO) lifts the shutter on the lantern slightly and looks south to see if there's anything interesting, but otherwise will continue to the stairs.

[Master] Ilero moved 7'04".

[Ilero (TMO)] (more stairs up?)

[Master] the south angles out to more stairs up

[Ilero (TMO)] (I like that set better, for some reason.)

Ilero (TMO) sneaks to the south.

[Master] Ilero moved 18'07".

[Master] Ilero moved 13'11".

[Master] sneaking up the stairs slowly you see a set of double doors there

[Ilero (TMO)] (ornate, shabby, normal, locked, barred, rotting, with Elven writing across the top?)

[Master] grsins

[Ilero (TMO)] (most likely normal, but it's possible I hit the treasure room)

[Master] normal wooden doors, you would have to test to see if they open, etc

Ilero (TMO) creeps up and puts an ear against one to try and listen, and/or peek through a keyhole, if there are any.

[Master] no keyhole, no handles on this side

[Master] make your hear noise check

Ilero (TMO) is struck by the complete lack of foresight and planning these developers are displaying in their dungeon ergonomics...

[Master] lol

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=57] 57 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Ilero (TMO)] (guess what skill he didn't purchase much of?)

[Master] smile

[Master] Marco and Lisa, you ok with your map still or did you want to see what he sees?

Ilero (TMO) checks to see if he can find any way to open these doors.

[Master] they are locked

[Master] you can make a check

[Ilero (TMO)] (even with no door handles?)

[Master] that is why you are a thief!

[Ilero (TMO)] (y)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 35!!

[Master] you here a soft THUD

[Ilero (TMO)] *coughs* Scout

[Master] as you manage to push up and out the bar holding the doors shut

[Master] you sneak through

[Master] Ilero moved 19'11".

[Ilero (TMO)] (hopefully it landed on the head of the guard on the other side)

[Master] quickly turn and close the doors again

[Ilero (TMO)] (still no local light sources?)

[Master] Guard #2 [20]: (20) 20

[Ilero (TMO)] (I don't like the look of that last line...)

[Master] DOH

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=15] 15

[Master] ooops

[Master] sorry

[Ilero (TMO)] (Having problems, Boss?)

[Master] Ok

[Master] one more roll

[Lisa] (what kind of roll?)

[Master] Guard #2 [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=4] 4

[Master] Ok

[Master] so what happens is Ilero picks up the bar

[Master] heaves it back up onto the brackets locking the door again

[Master] out of the darkness someone WAPS him on the back of the head with a club

[Lisa] (ouch)

[Master] and he goes out like a light

[Ilero (TMO)] (fortunately, that's not his weak spot)

[Master] that was the percentage

[Ilero (TMO)] (he doesn't use his head for much)

[Master] grins

[Ilero (TMO)] (and now, for my Next Character...)

[Master] so Ilero is uncouncious for (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 rounds

[Master] and we will pick him up next week when he comes too

[Master] at least he did not drown

[Ilero (TMO)] (dramatic cliffhanger!)

[Master] now back over the the group at the well near the Manor

[Lisa] you said "someone". does this mean it might not really be a guard hitting him?

[Master] correct, he said guard, so I used a guard

[Master] but I know who or what it was

[Ilero (TMO)] (It was the Evil Underground Head-Whapper!)

[Lisa] it was that sleazy hotel lady trying to get Ilero to come back to bed

[Master] chuckles

[Ilero (TMO)] (she doesn't have to go to that much trouble. ;) )

[Master] was just bad roll on their attack and pure luck on the percentage

[Master] that low would have worked even with a bare fist

[Ilero (TMO)] (with an 8 Appearance, Ilero isn't hugely picky)

[Lisa] 9curious why you would want to relock the door without looking into the room first

[Master] he did look

[Master] it was an empty cooridor

[Ilero (TMO)] (it was a hallway, going in two directions)

[Ilero (TMO)] (OH! It was the INVISIBLE Evil Underground Head-Whapper!)

[Lisa] no one was there and then magically there was

[Lisa] well that explains it

[Master] no one was within 20 feet when he turned around

[Ilero (TMO)] (or they were on the ceiling)

[Master] or hiding in shadows,

[Master] etc

[Lisa] spiderman?

[Master] spider pig, spider pig

[Master] does what ever a spider pig does

[Lisa] pigs can't hold clubs

[Master] this is true

[Master] so on the map

[Master] this is where you are

[Master] that is where Ilero went down the well

[Master] Marco?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yep?

[Master] any questions?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] nope

[Master] or answers

[Master] he had said how long can you hold your breath

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] none yet :)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] how long is a round?

[Master] can you swim is the answer

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] no its not. he didnt ask me about my swimming ability

[Master] chuckles

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I can though

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] koorin cant. all her profs went to cooking

[Master] he did not think to ask

[Master] and you know you can hold your breath for 1/3 con in rounds

[Master] at the most

[Master] normally

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] so 3 rounds. at a round a minute, thats 3 minutes. I am a goddamn olympian

[Lisa] so Koorin shouldn't even go down there

[Lisa] split the party again?

[Master] grins

[Master] or look for a way down that does not involve going underwater

[Lisa] yes you love that

[Master] I will say that I am happy how this is playing out

[Lisa] I'm sure

[Master] with so many different groups everyone is doing very well at helping each other out

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] unfortunately, I must be going.

[Master] letting each group take their space in teh spotlight

[Master] seriously, not looking to make even more groups

[Master] have a good day Marco

[Lisa] have a good week Marco :)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] laters

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] you too

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Jun 29 23:14:44 EDT 2012

[Master] but yes to Lisa dn TMO I think everyone is doing well at the jumping back and forth between groups

[Lisa] but we all saw how Illero's jump in the well went. not sure if we should do that to yet another non-swimmer

[Master] I agree there

[Master] is foolish to try that if you cannot swim

[Master] :)

[Lisa] Ilero is a lesson to us all

[Master] if you cannot be a good example at least be a lesson

[Ilero (TMO)] There is a demotivator about that.

[Ilero (TMO)] Something along the lines of "Perhaps the purpose of your life is to serve as an object lesson to others."

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] That can be greatly useful

[Lisa] Everyone have a wonderful 4th of July

[Ilero (TMO)] for all that he's been with the group for 3 years now, I still haven't quite gotten a good hold on his character.

[Ilero (TMO)] so if he dies, I won't shed too many tears

[Master] smiles

[Master] I think Ilero is a well done character

[Master] a good part of the group

[Lisa] if he was gonna die he would have done so by now

[Ilero (TMO)] he's certainly given the DM ample opportunities to off him

[Lisa] he'll just wake up tied to an alligator or something

[Lisa] see you both next week I hope

[Master] hope so

[Lisa] goodnight!

[TMO] good night

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jun 29 23:19:21 EDT 2012

[Master] I do have a plan for you

[Master] never fear

[TMO] sometimes, the DM having a plan IS a reason for fear

[TMO] :)

[Master] grins

[Master] and it involved alligators,

[TMO] He could use some new boots

[Master] just not in the way anyone thinks

[TMO] sacrificed on the alligator altar?

[Master] did you know that Lycanthrope is a misleading term?

[Master] is all I will say

[TMO] most people expect wolves, but there are lots of other breeds

[Master] I will have some stuff ready for you for next week

[TMO] played a werewolf (briefly) before. If Ilero gets bit and becomes a were-alligator, would he automatically learn the swim proficiency?

[Master] LOL

[Master] one step at a time

[Master] have a great night!

[TMO] because apparently, it's a REALLY useful skill to have

[TMO] :D

[Master] in thw swamps of Drillian?

[TMO] good night, and will see you next week

[Master] yeap

[Master] night

TMO has left the game on Fri Jun 29 23:22:43 EDT 2012


XP awarded