View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jul2712

Jul 27 12 - Desperate Old Men

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 27 18:23:55 EDT 2012 ====

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 18:51:29 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map military district underground...

Lisa has received the map military district underground.

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 18:54:02 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map military district underground...

BiBo!!! has received the map military district underground.

[Lisa] hi marco :)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and updated the game name

[Lisa] and Bob

[BiBo!!!] howdy

[Master] can you please log out and back in Lisa?

[Master] to test that it is actually broadcasting correctly now

[Lisa] oh man

[Master] grins

[Lisa] all right

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 27 18:55:48 EDT 2012

[Master] Marco going to close down and restart

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 27 18:56:33 EDT 2012 ====

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 18:56:52 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map military district underground...

Lisa has received the map military district underground.

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 18:57:39 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map military district underground...

BiBo!!! has received the map military district underground.

[Master] welcome back both of you

[Master] thanks for that

[BiBo!!!] what was that?

[Master] how things post for the public to log in

[Master] I am ready to start now

[Master] as Lisa will be talking between Indigo and Branwyn to get us started

[Master] as soon as she is ready to go

[BiBo!!!] oh. branwyn is here now?

[Lisa] but everybody can hear me?

[Master] grins you missed the end of the night last week

[Master] and yes

[Master] iron grates in the doors allow everyone to hear

[BiBo!!!] did I?

[Lisa] and so they can call out to us too then if they wished

[Master] yes

[Lisa] Bob put Branwyn's icon on map but we left before we could do anything about it

[BiBo!!!] oh. so we CAN see through the door. thoought you said we couldnt when I asked

[Master] you cannot see

[Master] you can hear

[Master] iron grate to let air in and out

[Master] but the mesh is too small to see anything but vague shapes

[Lisa] still think it's funny they let the giant cat stay in the cell with Llathandryll

[BiBo!!!] :)

New Guy has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 19:03:23 EDT 2012

New Guy is receiving the map military district underground...

[Lisa] is very nice of them I suppose

[Master] and hello sir

New Guy has received the map military district underground.

[New Guy] hello

[Lisa] Hi :)

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 500. Next level in 13500.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 103486.

[Master] This is Androp's chance to meet Branwyn

[BiBo!!!] yay!

[Master] grins,

[BiBo!!!] boo!

[Master] might not want it to be through a jail door

[Master] but heck everyone starts somewhere

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if he gets out)

[New Guy] well Androp is happy to meet anyone at this point

[Master] and Lisa you can start as you wish

[Master] I know it is weird to start with one player having to talk to themselves

[BiBo!!!] sounds like a normal day to me

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn!! Are you in jail too?

[New Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo! No silly! I'm here for you.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] /me gets up off his stone bench and moves to the bars to see what is going on

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And what exactly are you doing in the dungeons may I ask?

Master test

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well we weren't planning on being in the dungeons.

[Master] Androp can hear what is happening but can only see vague shapes through the iron mesh

[Indigo (Lisa)] Illero fell down ....

Indigo (Lisa) looks back at guard "He fell down"

[Indigo (Lisa)] And then I went to find you and you were gone and you didn't leave me a note

[Indigo (Lisa)] And then Saranegar went shopping!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I left him a note but I haven't heard from him because he is too busy showing off his otter

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we had to take care of Ilero since he fell and then we decided to look for you and I guess you could say we got lost

[Indigo (Lisa)] But, we got to meet the Iron Guard! They are the elite guards for the whole citadel

[Indigo (Lisa)] But they are the ones who put us here.

[Master] Guard #9 moved 1'11".

[Master] Guard #9 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'11"

[Guard #9 (Master)] They were found wandering the underground cistern system Sir

[Captain (Master)] six of them in total I understand

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The cisterns! You couldn't find me and thought I would be wandering around in a sewer?

[BiBo!!!] (well.... we DID find you))

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well... you might have gotten bored with the shops. It was all a big accident really.

Indigo (Lisa) looks back at guard again nervously

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I am glad you found me. I was going to send you a note but I really haven't been gone for that long.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And it has been quite pleasant here

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Captain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I am sorry you were worried.

[Captain (Master)] Your Mistress is an honored guest of the Count

Branwyn (Lisa) turns to Captain, "Since this has all been a mistake can my friends be released?"

Branwyn (Lisa) testing

[Captain (Master)] (does it seem like it is not taking emoting?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the /me is not working for me)

[New Guy] I am away from the keyboard.

[Captain (Master)] will check in a moment

[Captain (Master)] Branwyn the Mysterious, you are welcomed by our Count,

[Captain (Master)] if you vouch for these 6 people then I can take that into consideration for their situation

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, I can vouch for them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Branwyn thinks Hoffman and QuiFon must be included)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was all my fault really Captain. I should have sent word as soon as you took me to the Manor so they would not worry.

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] does this work?

[New Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Captain (Master) (to Lisa only)] yes that worked

Captain (Master) thinking

Branwyn (Lisa) this does not however

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh well)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (whispers are working)

Captain (Master) paces back and forth a bit

Captain (Master) stops

Captain (Master) looks at the Guard

[Captain (Master)] So who is it that you took control over down here

[Captain (Master)] (looks like emotes are working again after I made the changes)

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

[Guard #9 (Master)] There is this Halfling sir

[Guard #9 (Master)] then there is another halfling

[Guard #9 (Master)] and an Elf, I find it hard to believe but it seems that he really is

[Guard #9 (Master)] he has a huge cat that apparently is his familiar

[Guard #9 (Master)] so he is obviously a mage of some sort

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Cat?

[Guard #9 (Master)] not sure if we can trust him

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What cat?

[Guard #9 (Master)] and three male humans

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What about the dwarf?

[Guard #9 (Master)] both turn to you to look

[Guard #9 (Master)] Dwar?

[Guard #9 (Master)] I thought they were a myth?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ummm.. no. There are a few of them about.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But you have not captured one with Indigo?

[Guard #9 (Master)] no

[Guard #9 (Master)] no dwarves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well that is a very good thing

[Guard #9 (Master)] that dwarves do not exist?

[Guard #9 (Master)] or that we did not capture one?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No they do exist. Just that you have not captured one

Guard #9 (Master) looks at the captain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And that Indigo was not in the company of any dwarves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We wouldn't want that would we?

[Captain (Master)] Mistress Branwyn, do I need to send out a search party to find a dwarf in this Citadel?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No. Of course not.

[Captain (Master)] I do not want the populace to panic about some mythical creature that suddenly shows up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sure if the citadel had a dwarf problem Customs would have alerted you immediately.

[Captain (Master)] I think you are right

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Indigo, "And these humans were all together?"

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head up and down "yes all together"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well then I suppose I will vouch for all of them

Captain (Master) looks at the guard, very well

[Captain (Master)] open up their cells

[Master] Guard #9 moved 7'00".

[Master] Guard #9 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 8'02".

[Master] Androp Ilkep targets Guard #9. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Androp Ilkep targets Captain. Distance: 6'01"

[Master] Guard #9 moved 13'09".

[Master] Guard #9 targets Ilero. Distance: 2'03"

[Master] Guard #9 no longer targets Androp Ilkep.

[Master] Guard #9 targets Grink. Distance: 4'11"

[Master] Ilero moved 6'06".

[Master] Ilero targets Guard #9. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Ilero targets Captain. Distance: 4'07"

[Master] Guard #9 moved 8'10".

[Master] Guard #9 no longer targets Ilero.

[Master] Grink moved 7'02".

[Master] Grink targets Guard #9. Distance: 2'08"

[Master] Guard #9 moved 51'09".

[Master] Guard #9 no longer targets Grink.

[Master] Guard #9 targets Koorin. Distance: 4'08"

[Master] Koorin moved 9'03".

[Master] Koorin targets Guard #9. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Guard #9 moved 114'11".

[Master] Guard #9 targets Cat #5. Distance: 5'03"

[Master] Guard #9 no longer targets Koorin.

[Master] Guard #9 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 5'08"

[Master] Llathandryll moved 11'10".

[Master] Llathandryll targets Guard #9. Distance: 5'02"

[Master] Cat #5 moved 5'02".

[Master] Cat #5 targets Guard #9. Distance: 3'05"

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 1'05".

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 4'00".

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 3'03".

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) moves to stand next to Indigo

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 1'08".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Llathandryll "That is quite the cat you've got there! A new friend I take it?"

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "For the moment at any rate."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Found her in the sewer."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Nice of you to adopt a pet

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "She sort of adopted me... I think."

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Androp cautiously

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Smiles at Branwyn and speaks in a slightly nervous tone, "Hello, my name is Androp, Lady Branwyn, I was invited to help find Ilero by Indigo here... and I was happy to help out"

Branwyn (Lisa) turns to the Captain, "I think I need to speak with my friends in private so I can reassure them of the wonderful care I am in and to make sure we have no future misunderstandings. Is there somewhere we may go?"

[Captain (Master)] I will let you use this space, I will go wait by the door,

Captain (Master) turns to the guard, come with me

[Master] Captain moved 27'02".

[Master] Guard #9 moved 41'10".

[Master] Captain moved 4'06".

[Master] Koorin moved 46'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 16'09".

[Master] the doorway there is about 30 feet away

[Master] so some privacy but not total

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm afraid we will not be given too much time.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Androp, it is nice to meet you. If Indigo trusts you then so do I. Thank you for helping.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Good to see you are alive. We have only been having nightmares about you getting disemboweled. Dont mind us."

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Smiles and nods but stays quiet as he listens

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Disemboweled? Oh you must mean Brother Stephanie! Oh, he saw me and ran away.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Why?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Quite childish I must say. Missed a very nice dinner.

Branwyn (Lisa) shrugs, "Doesn't like mages I supposes. He walked into the Count's dinner, took one look at me and stalked off"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Are you free to leave here?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a very nice room and a guard who takes me everywhere and stands outside my door.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "that sounds like a no."

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have not asked yet. I would like to see if I can go out but I have a feeling I shall be escorted.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They have my spellbooks and potions locked up

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Have you been told why you are being held?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But they gave me the books in the morning in case I wanted to memorize anything.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "That is... odd."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They wish to protect me since there is an anti-mage sentiment here in the citadel.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But the Count himself is very nice and seems to undestand and appreciate the situation.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Have you taken a look around at all? Any sign of our missing friend?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The only odd thing I have seen was an empty place set for dinner last night. Besides the one for the irritable Brother Stephanie that is.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When I asked if we were missing anyone, the Count's son just said someone was at the library and missed dinner and then moved on to another topic.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But there are guards everywhere so it is hard to see some and think that this is where Mina must be kept.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::nods::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You walk down a hall, there's a guard. You open a door, there's another one

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 19:46:32 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map military district underground...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The guards are actually like glorified doormen

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Sounds about right."

TMO has received the map military district underground.

[Indigo (Lisa)] They are not! They are highly trained noble military men!

[TMO] yo yo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Senior Private Olif says they are very good

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hey TMO)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Who open doors and get in our way."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Count feels like he is owed this Consort spot. Doesn't matter which son gets it really as long is it is one of them.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "And this is based on what?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't know. He is quite kind. I am not sure we are in the right place.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Based on history

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Vilmars have a long history of defending Drillian and have had royal positions in the past.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But it has been a very long time since that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He feels he is due.

[TMO] Could be son done without father's knowing?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Illero! I am so glad you are speaking up. Are you feeling better since you fell down?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I assume it was down into the sewers and not on the ground?

[TMO] I am, yes. Mine head still hurts fiercely though. I will resting be a lot for while.

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head "I'm just glad you are all right"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not sure anything can be done in the manor without the Count finding out.

[Ilero (TMO)] We feel same about you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The question is, do I ask for some or all of you to stay with me or send you back to the Inn?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, regardless of whether this is the place or not, after all it has taken to get here, we better make darn sure its not the right place before heading out to the next one."

[Ilero (TMO)] Have we any more leads to follow?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "You say the count allows you your spell books and such in the morning. I guess he has no problem with spellcasting?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I want to discuss the Drakes with the Count to get his view on the vampires.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have not cast since I came.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Mages in general then."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am wondering if it might not be simpler just to tell him we know something has happened to Mina and see his reaction.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think the Count has any problem with mages. I think he juts doesn't want to upset his Church people.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Simpler, but it could also raise some red flags."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "If it IS him and he suspects that we are looking for her, then I would assume our stay would become less pleasant."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] True, but I can't see how we can search this place and not get caught.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He can't just kill us all or take us all captive.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, you didnt have Koorin or Ilero before."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All it would take is one time getting caught and it could put all of us in jeopardy.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And then we would have to explain ourselves anyway.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is diificult

[Master] Time of Day: 10:15 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 15th, 342 SKR.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, lets just see how much freedom they give us for now and if they try to keep us away from any particular area, then we know that is a place we need to concentrate on. If we split up and do this, it will help keep them from concentrating their attention on us. I am sure we can give all sorts of excuses for where we want to go."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have vouched for all of your behavior. If I ask for you all to stay in the manor and something happens it will fall onto me and Lord Mosskin

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "If there is no reason to behave badly, then we wont."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will see if they will even let you stay here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If they do make you leave I will try to get you invited to dinner at least.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Somehow I doubt they are going to let us run free, but lets see what happens."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you all want to stay here? Or do some of you want to go back out?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (there is still temple, library and theives to follow-up on at least)

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) opens his mouth to say something but then stops and looks at Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thieves)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You didn't sign up for this did you Androp?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I would prefer to have us all in the same area if possible. By the way, you said that brother stephanie left in a huff. I assume you understand why he does not like mages right?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I didn't bother to ask. Figured it was a priest thing.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sorry Koorin. You are most different and I don't mean you.

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) clears his throat, "No I didn't but I'm in with whatever you need me to do... which basically is helping out in fights"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, he is named Stephanie. I am sure you can guess what a mage might do to from that hint."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Fights? We aren't getting into fights in the Count's manor!

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Lathandryll, "you mean he .. got turned into a he?"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Ten points for you."

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I guess that would make anyone angry.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I believe you know the polymorph spell do you not? You could revert him back to his old female self with that."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And explains the stomping off as a show of displeasure

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I am sure that would help iron out any unpleasantness with the church."

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "I think I could manage that. Might get me out of the manor for an afternoon too."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lovely idea.

[Master] Time of Day: 10:30 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 15th, 342 SKR.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I assume the priests would have tried remove curse or dispel magic by now."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You would think.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "As they should be capable of casting such spells."

[Master] Captain moved 5'07".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "But polymorph is strictly mage magic."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What's your opinion Ilero?

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers, "I think I hear the Captain moving forward."

[Ilero (TMO)] Is tough one. It sound like I still needed in town for clue seeking.

[Ilero (TMO)] And sound like I not help much in manor

[Master] Captain moved 16'10".

[Captain (Master)] Branwyn

[Master] Captain moved 10'07".

[Master] Captain targets Indigo. Distance: 3'04"

[Master] Captain targets Ilero. Distance: 6'03"

[Master] Captain targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 5'06"

[Captain (Master)] We should let the guards back in to clean up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope my friends have not made too much of a mess for them.

Captain (Master) looks pointely at the cat

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "The darn thing just started following me. I have no idea what it is going to do."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] oh, the cat. I am sorry

[Captain (Master)] I should take you back up to the wall, you wanted to see the catapult testing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And my friend may stay with me or go back to their rooms at the Inn?

[Captain (Master)] your friends are free to go

[Captain (Master)] I do not have any word that they are invited to stay with you

[Captain (Master)] I can of course ask if you wish

[Captain (Master)] The Count would be the one who would have to approve

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps if it is agreeable to the Count, they may join me for dinner tonight and the Count may meet them? If they wish to come at any rate.

Captain (Master) looks puzzled that anyone would not want to have dinner at the Count's table

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's just that Indigo has simpler tastes and the bounty of the Count's table can be shall we say, a little intimidating?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure you understand.

[Captain (Master)] He has a fine reputation, perhaps he would like to dine with us in the barracks tonight?

Captain (Master) looking at Indigo

[Captain (Master)] We eat well enough here when we are not out in the field

[Indigo (Lisa)] I would be honored Sir

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can Androp come with me?

[Captain (Master)] if you wish

[Captain (Master)] the two of you come to the front gate at 18 bells

[Captain (Master)] I will have a guard there to escort you in

[Captain (Master)] Now we should be going

[Master] Captain moved 76'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 62'11".

[Master] Guard #2 moved 7'00".

[Master] Guard #2 moved 10'09".

[Master] Ilero moved 23'05".

[Master] Ilero targets Guard #9. Distance: 2'01"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (confused - did I get the rest and invitation with me for dinner?)

[Master] Indigo moved 27'00".

[Master] Indigo targets Guard #9. Distance: 3'02"

[Master] Grink moved 21'08".

[Master] Grink targets Guard #9. Distance: 5'08"

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 22'02".

[Master] Koorin moved 21'01".

[Master] if you want them to come to dinner, you will have to ask the Count

[Indigo (Lisa)] (meant Branwyn - sorry)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (okay)

[Master] Indigo and Androp do have invites to the Iron Guard dinner

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] The Captain escorts Branwyn down the hall, past the stairs and down the other hallway that the rest have not explored

[Ilero (TMO)] (split the group up again! Yay!)

[Master] the other Guard escorts the rest of the group up the stairs

[Master] you end up in the middle of the milirary district offices

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((phone. semi afk))

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so who are we with at the moment?)

[Master] Branwyn moved 107'09".

[Master] Branwyn moved 232'08".

[Master] So the Captain leaves Branwyn in the parlor area of her rooms

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bummer - thought I got to play with catapults)

[Master] grins

[Master] you will in a moment

[Master] just wanted you to see your rooms

[Master] that you were being treated well

[Master] parlor, your own window that looks out over the courtyard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nice)

[Master] and in just a moment we will jump over to Indigo, ANdrop and the rest in the military courtyard

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so asking for Llathandryll and Koorin to come to the manor is all?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (I think so)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did you read chat log from last week tmo?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (no, meant to. need to)

[Master] I was originally going to have them discover Branwyn on the wall, they would look up and see her being helped up into a catapult

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we will fill you in on damage at thieves guild then)

[Master] she is just exploring of course,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no catapulting me!)

[Master] but the rest of the group from ground level looks like she is being put into , grins

[Master] so I think it is a good moment to fill TMO in

[Master] Bill can offer his opinions or questions

[Master] and then figure out what you want to do as a group

[Master] Branwyn is off watching Catapults be tested

[Lisa] (she is very happy)

[Master] each one gets wound up, and then they heave a small tied up bundle off into the country side

[Ilero (TMO)] (lol. was reading something about a book or show or something about how all crimes have just one punishment - launching from a catapult. If you live, you are done. The distance you are launched depends on the crime.)

[Master] the guard explains that the bundles contain used clothes, and treats,

[Master] the children in the farms surrounding the citadel chase after them

[Ilero (TMO)] (the person being talked about had his launching described with two words: 'lunar impact')

[Master] and take them to their parents

[Lisa] (lol)

[Lisa] (no cows?)

[Master] no

[Master] grins

[Lisa] (anyway - while you were away....)

[Lisa] Llath charmed thief guard and talked to him. Couldn't find your stuff)

[Ilero (TMO)] (damimt)

[Lisa] but did not walk into what sounded like a mini-tavern for thieves

[Lisa] or meeting hall or whatever

[Lisa] but then Sammy returned and wanted to fight

[Lisa] he went and jabbed Androp in the leg with a javelin

[Lisa] we very quite nearly killed Sammy

[Lisa] Red was freaking out while sammy was bleeding out

[Lisa] Indigo made a decision that killing a thief in the citadel adjacent to thieves den was probably not a good idea

[Ilero (TMO)] I can agree with that

[Lisa] so Koorin gave him enough healing so bed rest will fix him up in a week or so

[Lisa] then we decided that is was best to leave the general area and we headed towards the manor where we ran into about 12 guards and thus landed into cells

[Master] and spent the night there

[Master] it was only last night just after dinner that Ilero went down into the well

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero (TMO)] busy night

[Lisa] those are the highlights

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I still think we should kill the guy))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((hes a right bastard))

[Lisa] and what you will face to go back there if you so desire

[Lisa] I don't dispute that :)

[Master] so you have 7 or so hours before Indigo and Androp are due at the Count's gate

[Lisa] Can we say that Branwyn submits a request for Llathandryll and Koorin for dinner at the manor?

[Lisa] (that leaves Ilero on his own again - not sure that is good idea

[Lisa] :)

[Master] certainly

[Ilero (TMO)] (you have a point)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((hes gonna get kidnapped by the thieves if we leave him alone))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((because you KNOW they are looking for us now))

[Ilero (TMO)] (lol. you may want to demand he stay with you this time)

[Lisa] (his attitude may depend on how bad he wants to find his stuff)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I think he probably has the sense to realize that being out in the open where the thieves can and will nab him is not productive to his health and wellbeing))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((We can buy him new stuff.))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((his old stuff wasnt that impressive)

[Lisa] (he might find it in the market by now though)

[Ilero (TMO)] (did he lose his flail?)

[Master] no

[Ilero (TMO)] (that's really the only important thing he has, and it's only halfway effective)

[Master] has his flail, left with his other magic back at the inn

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((exactly. everything else is replaceable. easily))

[Master] only had his normal non attention getting stuff with him

[Master] and his money

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((totally not worth dealing with the thieves for))

[Ilero (TMO)] (lost his thieves tools)

[Master] I now have 32 maps of the citadel areas so far

[Master] yes lost thieves tools

[Ilero (TMO)] (np)

[Master] Grink moved 77'07".

[Master] Branwyn moved 261'06".

[Master] Ok so where do people want to go spend their afternoon?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] away from dark allies

[Master] Bran is out on the wall watching catapults

[Master] it is noon, so few dark alleys

[Master] and all your allies are dark and shady anyway

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] that is the way I like em

[Ilero (TMO)] (what were our leads again? thieves were one.)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well, if we arent invited in the manor, then I guess I will just stay out of trouble for now. the only things I would want to check out would just get me in trouble. Llath will go do what he loves best: flirt with the ladies

[Master] Time of Day: 10:45 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 15th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 11:00 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 15th, 342 SKR.

[Master] I am letting the players decide what your leads are, grins

[Lisa] I was just mentioning places we haven't fully explored.

[Lisa] We haven't visited this holder and thieves den but we kinda lost our guide when we almost killed Sammy.

[Lisa] We could look for Ilero's stuff in the market

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] the third time it wont be an almost killing

[Lisa] empty place at dinner was supposedly for someone who was in the library

[Lisa] not that we can ask everybody there - but it is a place we have not explored

[Lisa] we don't know this IC but there is supposed to be a festival of books there

[Lisa] temple has only been rudimentarily explored by Hoffman and QuiFon

[Lisa] that's pretty much all I can think of that we haven't really done

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] llath will be staying far away from there. branwyn is probably the best person for that due to her ability to possibly cure stephanies affliction.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] llath would just get in trouble

[Lisa] and will need Count's permission who I will not see until dinner tonight

[Lisa] don't want him to get disemboweled when a solution is so close :)

[Ilero (TMO)] do we think the thieves might have anything to do with this, or are they herring at us?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] indeed

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] we never thought the thieves had anything to do with it. we were planning on dealing with them to find a way in the manor

[Lisa] sneaky people always know stuff don't they? don't think they are involved though

[Ilero (TMO)] (and now they won't help us)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] thats fine, we dont need them now

[Ilero (TMO)] (damn good thing we aren't in the diplomatic corps)

[Lisa] (maybe not - you were pretending to be unconcscious during all last week)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] oh there is something you need to learn about bob's games: diplomacy is useless

[Lisa] (that's not true)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] no one ever listens to a thing you say and they make ridiculous decisions regardless of reason

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] 5 to 1 against people who are talking to me? sounds like a fight to me!

[Lisa] we got out of jail without fighting anybody

[Master] depends on who you are and if they believe they have a chance if they surrender

[Master] if they die no matter what happens, why not go down swiming

[Master] swinging

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] the guy started the fight! we werent even planning on attacking!

[Master] Sammy? you are invading his guild

[Lisa] (swimming in Ilero's case)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] hes still outnumbered

[Master] why not just kill you outright

[Master] he was calling for help

[Master] you had charmed the guard before he got to him

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] and he didnt stop when we kept telling him to despite being outnumbered

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] and knowing that he wasnt getting help

[Lisa] (think it's the halfling thing - got to get a big guy to tell them to stop)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] lol

[Master] there is that

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] so Llath is spending time at the bar over in the citizen's district? hanging out and flirting with the girl

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Master] Androp and Indigo are doing what?

[Master] Koorin is doing what?

[Master] Ilero is trying to find his stuff?

[Lisa] tmo just stepped away

[Master] nods

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I think finding ileros stuff is probably the worst thing we can do right now

[Lisa] I'm good with anything people want to do

[Lisa] even if it is just going to the market?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] he wil just get kidnapped like grink

[Lisa] do they sell thieves' kits in the marketplace?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] not in the open

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp will hang with Indigo... failingthat, he'll had back to the inn..

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] anyone selling thieves tools is a thief and likely part of the guild

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] have a few drinks and play some games of chance until its time for dinner

[Lisa] I feel like I have groupie

[Lisa] you don't have to follow Indigo around :)

[Master] grins, I like it

[Lisa] he doesn't mind though. he likes fighters

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] well like I said... Androp will head to the inn and drink a few and throw some dice or whatever they're playing

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] koorin will stay with the fighters

[Master] Indigo moved 5'07".

[Lisa] in the bar then for her

[Lisa] is Llath taking the kitty on his woman hunt?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] INdigo!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] How are you?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I thought you left town

[Indigo (Lisa)] Olif! Good to see you. No, I'm still here.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We spent the night out looking for some people and it took longer than we thought.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] what happened?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did Androp meet Olif? I forget)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 8'01".

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I could have helped I was on duty last night

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (don't believe so)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I should have talked to you but I didn't know where to find you. It was complicated, but it's all fixed now so nothing to worry about.

[Indigo (Lisa)] You should meet my friend Androp. He was helping us last night.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Hello there Androp

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Hey, don't I know you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Androp this is Senior Private Olif from the Citadel Guard

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] from somewhere

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] you seem familiar

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) nods his head in greeting and then frowns, "Don't think so"

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] OH you were the one at the testing!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] OH WOW

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] are you ok?

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) rolls his eyes and shakes his head and then orders an ale from the barkeep, poignantly ignoring the question whether he is okay or not

Indigo (Lisa) realizes his belt buckle is still glowing and hurries to pull his shirt over his belt

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero (TMO)] finally back

[Indigo (Lisa)] (where would you like to be? Llathandryll is on the prowl and the rest of us are at the bar at the Shield Wall)

[Ilero (TMO)] (bar. temporarily out of adventurous spirit)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so sad)

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((its probably for the best))

[Ilero (TMO)] (he'll recover by this evening)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] and who is this friend Indigo?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] and Koorin are you cooking again?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] the leftovers that Indigo gave me were great yesterday

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Not yet, though I suppose it IS about time for prelunch."

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Olif knows Ilero)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] you cook way better than my mother

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] (he look rather more beat up today, grins)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I cook way better than a lot of peoples mothers." ::grins::

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] so what sort of scraps did you get in to look like that Ilero?

Indigo (Lisa) orders drinks for Olif and the group

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] you look like you were in a tavern brawl

[Master] Yarly Barkeep moved 9'04".

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye fell down the stairs.

[Master] Senior Private Olif moved 3'11".

[Master] Indigo moved 7'05".

Ilero (TMO) chuckles. "Walk into door? Which is better today?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "You walk really fast."

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I wonder if the door feels the same way

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye make sure door in much pain today.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] laughs, good man

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] so Androp where do you come from?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Indigo sure has a lot of interesting friends

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Takes a drink from his ale and doesn't respond

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] shrugs, and drinks

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I was waiting for some others in case they wandered by

Ilero (TMO) gratefully drains half of his drink.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Indigo I was in the market place this morning

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] there was some guy singing

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] he was making a few coins,

[Indigo (Lisa)] Singing???

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] had an otter dancing in front of him

[Indigo (Lisa)] For coins?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] he was pretty good

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] at least he sounded like he SHOULD be good

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] if you like that sort of music

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ".... should be?"

Indigo (Lisa) growls "Where was he? He should have been with us"

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] He was at the large market,

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] you know him?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "We try not to sometimes."

[Ilero (TMO)] Bartender. Hyou gots any food hye can get?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Oh

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I thought Koorin was talking about cooking

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes we know him. I left him a note and he didn't answer.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] looks hopeful

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::grins:: "Be right back!" ::walks in the kitchen and starts looking at what she has to work with::

[Master] chuckles nothing, there is no kitchen here

[Indigo (Lisa)] So when you are in the markets, do you see the little boys running around trying to do favors for people?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((ah, just liquor eh? lame bar))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we have kitchen in our room upstairs?)

[Master] of course

[Master] of course you have a kitchen, Koorin would never not have one

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((she would turn the room into a kitchen if she had to))

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] sure Indigo the little street urchins are always under foot

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] we try to keep them away from the shop keepers

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] there must be half a dozen of them that travel like a pack of wild dogs

[Indigo (Lisa)] We had a couple following us for a while.

[Indigo (Lisa)] One said he worked for a man named Holder. Does he run a begging trade all over the city? Seems odd in a place with so many guards

[Master] Koorin moved 3'04".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 17'05".

[Master] Koorin moved 10'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 16'10".

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Holder?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] don't think I know of anyone by that name

[Indigo (Lisa)] I guess that's what his name is

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] but we try to chace off any beggars

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] we let people make money doing things, like that singer today

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] but to just beg? we try to not let them in the markets,

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] although they sometimes show up at the churches before services

[Indigo (Lisa)] no they were asking to do things

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] like bugs, they show up then scuttle away

[Indigo (Lisa)] so I guess not officially begging

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Master] Time of Day: 12:00 PM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 15th, 342 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sor are you in the mood for another drink and to lose some money?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] HAH!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] do you have any money to lose?

[Indigo (Lisa)] And then I will tell you who we are having dinner with!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] how about you Androp?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course I do

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] is your luck anythign like Indigo?

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] No, my luck hasn't been that great of late

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] grins, well then you should game with us

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] winks

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] just a friendly game

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) stands up from his stool with a slight limp from his right leg and moves to join whoever is going to gamble

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course. Another round Yarly!

[Master] Indigo moved 1'11".

Indigo (Lisa) slides some silver across the bar

[Ilero (TMO)] /Indigo Cover me?

[Master] Indigo leads you all to the rear wall

[Master] and opens up a secret door into a back gaming area

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure. Forgot you lost your pouch.

[Master] Indigo moved 3'04".

Indigo (Lisa) slips him the 9 sp he had as winnings from before

[Master] any have gaming?

[Master] Indigo I know

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] yea think I do

[Master] and yes Androp and Indigo both do

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] only one slot in it and no modifier

[Ilero (TMO)] (no)

[Master] so you can both make 5 rolls in that

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Ilero and Olif do not get that chance

[Master] and as always Indigo manages to break up his wins so other's do not realize he is winning so much

[Master] you can roll openly on that one Androp

[Indigo (Lisa)] (such an expert gambler)

[Master] on the dice panel, just click on your skills (right tab) and click Gaming

[Master] 5 times

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: CHR check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Master] for indigo (3d3spup-5d3spdown) [3d3=1,1,3; 5d3=1,2,2,1,2; 1d0=] -1

[Master] grrr

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Master] bingo

[Ilero (TMO)] (what do us suckers roll?)

[Master] four more please

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] please do not be naked for prelunch

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not bad)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] figuring out the winnings,

[Master] ({5d3}-{3d3}+{3d3}-{3d3}+{3d3}) [5d3=1,1,2,1,2; 3d3=3,2,1; 3d3=3,3,2; 3d3=3,3,3; 3d3=1,1,2] -1 sp for indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if you win too many times in a row they toss you for cheating)

[Master] he lost one SP in total

[Master] for Androp

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how did he lose? he never loses)

[Master] ({3d3}-{3d3}+{3d3}+{3d3}+{3d3}) [3d3=2,3,3; 3d3=2,1,3; 3d3=2,2,1; 3d3=3,2,3; 3d3=2,3,1] -1

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bad dice)

[Master] darn it

[Master] jsut a sec let me do that manually

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((you sure that is rolling propperly?))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((-1 = error))

[Master] Indigo wins 4 sp

[Master] androp wins 13 sp

[Indigo (Lisa)] (great news)

[Master] and now Ilero rolls his Cha check at a minus 4

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: CHR check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Master] so Ilero looses (3d3) [3d3=1,2,3] 6 sp

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy) (to Master only)] not sure how much money Androp has . Character sheet is blank... whatever you decide I'll add 13 sp

[Master (to New Guy only)] take yoru winnings plus (1d12) [1d12=2] 2 sp

[Master (to New Guy only)] chuckles so you did nice in winning that

[Ilero (TMO)] yep. figured. :)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy) (to Master only)] heh guess so.. so total 1s 15 sp

[Master] so the four of you spend a nice hour or so gaming

[Master] Koorin has a good meal ready for you

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Androp Ilkep modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Just good?

[Master] chuckles, make a check

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] and boy is there a hell of a delay...

[Master] the delay was the map loading for you

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Cooking check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ah

[Master] you were typing as the map was loading

[Master] and yes it si a very nice meal

[Master] Androp's first taste of Koorin's famous cooking

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Eats his share and nods appreciatively, "I'll take seconds if there is any leftover"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "No one goes hungry when I cook. Help yourself."

[Master] Time of Day: 01:00 PM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 15th, 342 SKR.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] "Thank you, Koorin."

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] /Me digs in for a second helping

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) digs in for a second helping

[Ilero (TMO)] Is very good. Thank you Koorin.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] so what is your plan for this afternoon?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I go on duty in a little while,

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] should I watch out for doors for you Ilero?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm pretty full. Maybe I'll take a nap until I wake up for dinner

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're having dinner with a Captain from the Iron Guard tonight

Ilero (TMO) nods. "Is probably best idea for me."

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Oh the Captain?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] how did you meet him?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((lol))

[Indigo (Lisa)] We kind of ran into him

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Captain Miltor is pretty strict from what I hear

[Ilero (TMO)] Need more recovery from latest carpentry adventure.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((almost got run through by him))

[Indigo (Lisa)] He seems like it but is fair.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] you have amazing luck

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] getting a dinner with Captain Miltor

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] are you trying out for the Iron Guard?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just seem to be in the right place at the right time I guess

[Indigo (Lisa)] No! We're only going to be here this week most likely

[Indigo (Lisa)] Besides I am not a nobleman.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] you sure seem like one

[Indigo (Lisa)] If I was going to join the Guard, I'd join up with you

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] the nicest one I have met

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "You are plenty noble!"

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] that would be grand!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nah! That's more like Branwyn. All that fancy stuff.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Where is Branwyn? I have not seen her yet, you keep talking about her

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's at the Manor with the Count.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Oooh

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] quietly

[Indigo (Lisa)] Having fancy dinners and all that

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] must be nice

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I wonder if they have anyone like Koorin to cook there

[Indigo (Lisa)] She likes it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Have you ever benn in the manor?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] no not me, why would they let me in there?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I have been on the walls, but just to run an errand to someone in the Iron Guard

[Indigo (Lisa)] Guard stuff?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Parties?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] only guard buisness, people like me don't get invited to parties there,

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you working tomorrow? If I can find you I'll tell you all about our dinner.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] you are really nice to hang out with me when you could be up there

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I am working the night shift all this week

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] we start at 18 bells until 4 bells

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we will look for you in the afternoon

[Indigo (Lisa)] You are up on the walls?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] yeah I should sleep

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] no I am walkign the streets

[Indigo (Lisa)] Have a good shift then!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] we are expecting a bunch of people in the next few days

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] the priests have lots of visitors

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] the church has a festival

[Indigo (Lisa)] Missionaries?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] not really sure, somethign about books, but only priests read so that is not much fun

[Indigo (Lisa)] Mages read too

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe Koorin will like a priest festival

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] wizards are not likely to be around here

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] it has been years that I have seen any wizards around here for more than a day or so

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] Your Branwyn must be special to stay

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] yeah we heard they all get disembowled

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I keep typing that wrong)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I do not know, just that they never stay for long

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] do mages disembowel a lot?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No! That must be a priest thing that they like to do

[Indigo (Lisa)] Seems pretty messy to me

[BiBo!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] but we should get going

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] really? I will have to ask the Priest at the Church of Cahus then, if he gets disemboweled

[Indigo (Lisa)] No! priests like to disembowel other people

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] really?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] that seems strange

[Indigo (Lisa)] What I want to know is what they do with the bowels after

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I cannot imagine they are good for much besides sausages

[Indigo (Lisa)] keep them, eat them? seems like a lot of trouble if you were just going to throw them away

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] do you think that mages make god sausages?

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I bet Koorin makes good sausages

Indigo (Lisa) wrinkles his nose "no I don't think so"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't even ask her about mage sausages

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] thank you for the meal

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I need to catch soem sleep before I go on duty

[Master] Senior Private Olif moved 27'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Goodbye

[Master] so you have a handful of hours before dinner

[Master] and although Indigo might be ready to eat right away

[Master] there are other things you could do

[Master] Or we can click right to evening

[Master] is is always your option

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm good with clicking to evening

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] same

[Master] Grink moved 34'02".

[Master] Time of Day: 06:00 PM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 15th, 342 SKR.

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #7 moved 9'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #6 moved 5'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #5 moved 10'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #4 moved 14'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #3 moved 11'03".

[Master] walkign up the hill t the gate of the Manor

[Master] Ilero moved 119'01".

[Master] using Ilero to show the movement through the citadel

[Master] Ilero moved 491'05".

[Master] Ilero moved 710'02".

[Master] Ilero moved 987'03".

[Master] Ilero moved 1254'10".

[Master] Ilero moved 1358'08".

[Master] Ilero moved 1531'09".

[Master] Ilero moved 1702'05".

[Master] Ilero moved 2463'04".

[Master] Guard #9 moved 9'03".

[Guard #9 (Master)] Hello, can I help you?

[Guard #9 (Master)] (DOH just realized I forgot to take off the numbers for the rooms)

[Guard #9 (Master)] ther is a large ornamental iron gate here that is partially open and the guard standing

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have an appointment for dinner with Captain Miltor

[Guard #9 (Master)] very well, he is expecting you in the dining hall

[Guard #9 (Master)] opens the gate further for you

[Guard #9 (Master)] go on in

[Guard #9 (Master)] gestures tot he stairs near the well

[Master] Guard #9 moved 19'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 30'11".

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) follows Indigo, a slightly nervous look on his features

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 29'05".

Indigo (Lisa) looks around the courtyard

[Master] Indigo moved 44'10".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 44'05".

[Master] Indigo and Androp Ilkep moved 160'01".

[Master] Androp Ilkep and Indigo moved 82'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so there's a well her in case we want to jump into the sewers again)

[Guard #9 (Master)] there is a large statue of the Count in the center as part of a fountain

[Guard #9 (Master)] chuckles, yeah

[Indigo (Lisa)] (a nice statue or a ridiulous looking statue of a guy who should never be made into a statue?)

[Master] Androp Ilkep and Indigo moved 26'02".

[Master] Androp Ilkep targets Captain Miltor. Distance: 3'04"

[Guard #9 (Master)] nice statue that seems to have a head that comes off when they need a new one of the next Count

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Ilero (TMO)] oh, thought I turned that on a while ago

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((nice))

[Master] Captain Miltor, Indigo and Androp Ilkep moved 44'11".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((go through them quick here do they?))

[Guard #9 (Master)] as you are heading down the hall to where the guard had said the dinning hall was

[Guard #9 (Master)] the Captain comes out

[Guard #9 (Master)] and directs you to a smaller room

[Guard #9 (Master)] Here, we will eat with the officers here

[Captain Miltor (Master)] Welcome Indigo and ANdrop

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 8'03".

[Master] Androp Ilkep targets Guard #6. Distance: 4'08"

[Master] Indigo moved 17'01".

[Master] Indigo targets Guard #5. Distance: 5'08"

[Master] Captain Miltor moved 7'06".

[Master] Guard #3 moved 2'03".

[Master] Guard #6 moved 1'04".

[Master] Guard #6 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 4'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good evening Sir, Thank you for having us

[Captain Miltor (Master)] they bring in the first course

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] "Thank you. It is an honor."

[Captain Miltor (Master)] I wanted to have you over for dinner, get a chance to know you better

[Captain Miltor (Master)] and ask

[Captain Miltor (Master)] Who are you spying on here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Spies? We are no spies. I am a short sword master trained by Princess Anastacia herself! I do not go around hiding in shrubberies eavesdropping.

[Captain Miltor (Master)] I do not doubt who you are

[Captain Miltor (Master)] I did a bit of checking when you did not appear in the log book at the Customs house

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) frowns but keeps quiet as he looks at the Captain

[Captain Miltor (Master)] Mister Androp here is there

[Captain Miltor (Master)] and was at the general troops recruitment from what I hear

[Captain Miltor (Master)] but you Mister Indigo

[Captain Miltor (Master)] are curiously absent from any mention of entering the citadel

[Captain Miltor (Master)] if you are not here to spy on someone then tell me why that is?

[Captain Miltor (Master)] you are who you say you are, I give you that

Ilero (TMO) is not here, but mumbles something unintelligble and scuffs his foot on the floor.

[Captain Miltor (Master)] the priest said you realy are Indigo the Swordsman

[Indigo (Lisa)] How am I supposed to know? Branwyn and I checked in with the man at Customs. i don't know what he did with his paperwork.

[Captain Miltor (Master)] you have quite a good reputation,

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you

[Captain Miltor (Master)] and Mister Androp here, I was surprised at how good you are supposed to be with your staff

[Captain Miltor (Master)] considering the story I heard

[Captain Miltor (Master)] but if you are here on ligitimate buisness Master Indigo

[Captain Miltor (Master)] why are you not with your Mistress with the Count?

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) shakes his head with a sigh but keeps quiet

[Captain Miltor (Master)] and the custom's clerks do not make mistakes,

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's because I am here on no business at all,

[Captain Miltor (Master)] the Court Mage for one of the leading Noble houses?

[Captain Miltor (Master)] and you are not on buisness?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everybody makes mistakes. What power do I have over a Customs Guard that has never seen me before in his life?

[Captain Miltor (Master)] I do want you to know I understand discretion

[Captain Miltor (Master)] but it seems that you are curiously not in the books, curiously not with your mistress and to compound the strangness you appear in my jail cell over night

[Captain Miltor (Master)] you do understand how this looks

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm.... no I don't know how it looks.

[Captain Miltor (Master)] Mister Androp,

[Captain Miltor (Master)] perhaps you understand the gravity of the situation

[Captain Miltor (Master)] you both are under my protectoin while you are here

[Captain Miltor (Master)] you may speak freely

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) clears his throat, "I understand that Indigo has nothing to hide as far as I know and has been completely honest"

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] I can't speak for why he is not in the custom book because I did not enter with him but I would trust that he isn't interested in causing any harm here

[Indigo (Lisa)] I want to know how you think this looks. Because I can explain everything except an bad customs guard to you if you will let me.

[Captain Miltor (Master)] please do explain

[Captain Miltor (Master)] we have a good meal and I would like a good conversation to go with it

Indigo (Lisa) takes a deep breath and starts

[Ilero (TMO)] (this oughtta be amusing. :D )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm sticking to my same story)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn is the Court Mage for Lord Mosskin at Jistelle Estates

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we all got invited to the Naming Ceremony with the Queen that everybody in Drillian is going to.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But we just spent the last few years building a temple and a tower at home. We haven't been anywhere interesting in ages!

[Indigo (Lisa)] So Branwyn got it into her head that she wanted to go traveling around and take the long way to the Royal Court.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we had to go with her, She can't just go running around by herself.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we ended up here and wanted to stay for a week so she could go shopping and meet the Count.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I hate shopping and I heard that there is a little gaming establishment at the Shield Wall.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So I decided to stay there since it wasn't far away. That's where I met Androp.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But then.....

Indigo (Lisa) takes a gulp of wine

[Captain Miltor (Master)] (and then).....

[Captain Miltor (Master)] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] We were supposed to meet Branwyn for dinner but she never showed up so we went to her hotel.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She was holding all our things to travel with and it was all gone!

[Indigo (Lisa)] She didn't leave a note or anything so we thought maybe she was in trouble. Mages can get nto trouble sometimes.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We went to the market and the hotel and everywhere so we didn't know where else to look so we though maybe she fell down a well or something.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or went exploring for spell components.

Captain Miltor (Master) skeptical look

[Indigo (Lisa)] They usually really weird stuff in spells sometimes.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She uses bugs and can make people go to sleep. I make her carry that stuff.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we were wandering around and then ran into the Guard.

[Captain Miltor (Master)] supresses a chuckle

[Captain Miltor (Master)] well Mister Indigo that is a very nice story

[Indigo (Lisa)] It would have been a whole lot better if she would have just left me a note.

[Captain Miltor (Master)] I am not sure that it is the entire story of what you have done while you have been here

[Captain Miltor (Master)] Your friend here seems to have been in a scuffle as well as you have

[Captain Miltor (Master)] if youa re here just to see the Citadel and shop, then why not stay with your Mistress?

[Captain Miltor (Master)] hard to protect her if you are not there

[Indigo (Lisa)] She doesn't need a whole lot of protecting.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not any more that is.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Like I said i wanted to stay in the place by the military district and she wanted to be in the fancy place.

[Ilero (TMO)] (Apparently Ilero is the albatross for this mission. ;) )

[Captain Miltor (Master)] looks unconvinced

[Captain Miltor (Master)] but continues the meal with you

[Master] and break there

[Master] when we pick up next week start with the Count at dinner

[Master] Lisa and Marco will both be here I hope?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] okie doke

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] sounds good

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] plan to be

[Indigo (Lisa)] should be

[Ilero (TMO)] afaik I will be here

[Master] well done Bill on juggling the conversations

[Master] and excellent

[Indigo (Lisa)] week after I will not

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] I'll be here but not the following week

[Master] I will get you both invovled later in the night

[Master] chuckles so both Bill and Lisa gone in two weeks

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Friday the 10th I'll be absent

[Master] how much you bet John and Guy are in that night

[Indigo (Lisa)] me too

[Indigo (Lisa)] Seattle calleth

[Master] the emerald city

[Lisa] wet city

[Master] well have a good night all

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] should be nice this time of year

[Ilero (TMO)] g'nite!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] laters!

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Jul 27 23:10:44 EDT 2012

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Take care guys.. see you next week

[Lisa] see you next week

New Guy has left the game on Fri Jul 27 23:10:55 EDT 2012

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 27 23:10:59 EDT 2012

TMO has left the game on Fri Jul 27 23:11:05 EDT 2012

[Master] Androp Ilkep XP award: 125. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 200. Next level in 16435.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 103236.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 200. Next level in 13300.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 150. Next level in 2160.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 200. Next level in 6824.


XP awarded