View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jul2012

Jul 20 12 - Desperate Old Men

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 20 18:08:08 EDT 2012 ====

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #1 moved 15'04".

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 18:46:33 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map Cistern system north central...

Lisa has received the map Cistern system north central.

[Lisa] Hello

[Master] Hello there

[Master] hope your settings are ok

[Master] mine are a bit messed up righ tnow

[Lisa] You have turned green. I don't mind if you don't

[Master] no I do not

[Lisa] you were the only one in yellow before so at some point you might want to change back

[Master] OK

[Lisa] or you will meld with Guy when he returns

[Master] I will attempt to find Yello

[Lisa] :)

[Lisa] good luck with that

[Master] How is this

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 18:54:10 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Cistern system north central...

BiBo!!! has received the map Cistern system north central.

[Lisa] ummm... green

[Lisa] like Marco who is just arrived

[Lisa] you match

[Master] ok wil go look again

[BiBo!!!] I match?

[Lisa] not any more

[Master] how is this?

[BiBo!!!] I have never been accused of matching before

[Lisa] try the 9-10 row from the right

[Lisa] perfect

[Master] testing

[Master] and Hello Marco

[BiBo!!!] howdy

[Master] I moved Llath adn Koorin to the current map

[Master] and the cat

[Master] by the way Marco, a computer crash while i was working in Klooge screwed up the preferences setting

[Master] so I am resetting all of my stuff as I do

[Master] go

[Master] still have chat on the map popping up

[Master] need to figure out a way to stop that next

[Lisa] my stuff seems the same

[BiBo!!!] your settings are stored on your computer

[BiBo!!!] not bobs

[BiBo!!!] so you shouldnt be affected

[Lisa] okay

[Lisa] so he is not the master of everything

[Master] sadly no

[Lisa] that would be a matter of opinion now wouldn't it?

[Lisa] on whether that is a sad thing or not

Thomas-in-SWFL has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 19:03:09 EDT 2012

Thomas-in-SWFL is receiving the map Cistern system north central...

[BiBo!!!] yeah, I am not sure I want to live in a world where bob is the master of everything

[Master] I suppose you might find someone who would disagree with me if you spend a certain amount of time searching

[BiBo!!!] I am likely to die from boulders crushing me every time I open a door

Thomas-in-SWFL has received the map Cistern system north central.

[Lisa] lol

[Master] and Hello Thomas, Thomas this is Lisa, Lisa this is Thoma

New Guy has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 19:04:03 EDT 2012

New Guy is receiving the map Cistern system north central...

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Hi

[Lisa] Hi Thomas and Bill who is soon to be arriving

New Guy has received the map Cistern system north central.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 500. Next level in 14200.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 103986.

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Didn't recognize the game listing (no BOB in the title) so I took a chance this was you

[Master] oh man

[Master] sorry I will go fix that too!

[Lisa] I didn't even notice that

[Master] what did it say Thomas?

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Heck, I don't remember. I just know that it didn't have BOB in the title

[Master] grins will go check then

[Thomas-in-SWFL] But, it did say 2e AD&D

[Thomas-in-SWFL] And it was the only game running

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Lisa, what is your character's name?

[ampaign] I will check later

[Thomas-in-SWFL] I am playing Grink (the rogue with crappy %)

[Lisa] At the moment Indigo my halfling fighter is here

[Master] grins

[Lisa] Branwyn my mage has been abducted

[Master] I did update Grink by the way

[Lisa] I read the chat log last week

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Oh, he was a bit short on total points for Rogue Skills?

New Guy has left the game on Fri Jul 20 19:08:48 EDT 2012

[Lisa] I thought it was kind of funny that we had 3 thieves in last week

[Lisa] who tied up another thief who may have stolen from them

[Master] he was Thomas

[Lisa] and no one picked his pockets

[BiBo!!!] I still think the bastard woke up way too fast

[Thomas-in-SWFL] My FRT leaves a little bit to be desired...

[Lisa] I meant Sammy

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Yeah, Sammy and Red are on our SHIT LIST

[Lisa] but no one wanted to search him - even the teeniest little bit?

[Thomas-in-SWFL] One of the active Mages (Llath) was interogating him

[BiBo!!!] yeah, and everyone was so busy walking off in random directions that he couldnt really do much

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Yes, me and Ilero were up for checking this place out

[Lisa] Indigo thinks he may have something to say about that

[Lisa] Marco - did you see where we are at now?

[Master] not sure what happened to Bill

[Lisa] I know - that was strange

[Thomas-in-SWFL] The weather is getting bad here, so my connection may become tenuous, then moving towards unbearable.

[BiBo!!!] are we somewhere new?

[Lisa] didn't you leave before the end?

[Lisa] they opened the secret door

[BiBo!!!] I guess I did didnt I. oh. cool

[Lisa] and now are the another door waiting to be opened

[BiBo!!!] whats on the other side?

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Dunno

[Lisa] another door

[Lisa] I am thinking pretty soon we are going to run out of doors and enter a thieves den univited and with no way out except the way we came in

[Thomas-in-SWFL] That's a good guess

[BiBo!!!] well, at least we can finally talk to that damn holder guy

[Thomas-in-SWFL] We were already NOT WELCOMED by Sammy

[Lisa] is this how we want to meet him?

[Master] you can go back the way you came

[Master] and come back a different time now that you know how to get here

[BiBo!!!] I thought the way we came was barred shut

[Master] no Androp broke that door off the hinges

[Thomas-in-SWFL] No, we broke the door down

[Lisa] Red ran off so we have no guide

[BiBo!!!] I am not going to spend another day wasting time just because the thieves are being annoying. lets keep going

[Lisa] we have no thiefly introduction

[Master] you are not wasting time,

[BiBo!!!] if we have to kill the entire thieves guild, so be it

[Master] lol

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Anyone bring a band of fighters that I don't see?

New Guy has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 19:18:27 EDT 2012

New Guy is receiving the map Cistern system north central...

[Master] if you really want to start that war

[Lisa] do you want Indigo to block the door so they cannot lock us in or come in swinging?

[Master] and welcome back Bill

[Thomas-in-SWFL] I could really use a Horn of Valhalla, right about now

New Guy has received the map Cistern system north central.

[Master] now you have two fighters

[Thomas-in-SWFL] hooray

[New Guy] Thanks... don't know what happened there but had a complete crash

[Lisa] If we step in we may not have a choice about killing or being captured

[BiBo!!!] one of our female members is kidnapped in a city where they like to disembowel mages, llath isnt exactly on terms with patience at the moment

[Lisa] that doesn't mean he has to get us killed or captured too

[BiBo!!!] no, but we cant spend another day doing nothing in this city. we are down here, lets get this shit done.

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Tally ho, I'm in

[Lisa] this is only day 2

[Lisa] then Indigo is going to block the door. He would rather not get locked in

[Indigo (Lisa)] or if you all get captured he can run away :)

[BiBo!!!] and every second we wait around is another that branwyn could be busy getting disemboweled. The thieves are already pissed off. no point in dealing with them on friendly terms now

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Brute Squad Tactics... I like it

Indigo (Lisa) draws his short swords

[BiBo!!!] so through the next door!

[Master] Ilero moved 40'08".

[Master] Koorin moved 28'01".

[Master] Koorin moved 35'09".

[BiBo!!!] koorin checks for traps

[Master] Indigo moved 14'04".

[Master] Koorin moved 14'06".

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Koorin: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=36] 36 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[Master] Koorin says there are no traps on the door

[Master] Cat #5 moved 12'11".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 3'01".

[BiBo!!!] lets do this

Indigo (Lisa) stands by side of door

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 1'05".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Javelin at the ready...

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::opens the door::

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you should let the cat walk in first)

[New Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Koorin moved 2'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 1'09".

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) stands with his staffa t the ready

[Thief #1 (Master)] Hey!

[Thief #1 (Master)] who are you?

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Joe...

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::waves::

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Joe momma

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against : Charm Person: One person is charmed for a period of time based on their intelligence unless they save vs spell.

[Master] Thief #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Thief #1 (Master)] Where is Sammy?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Hello friend. Sammy is busy. Something to do with Red saying stuff. You know how kids are."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Anyways. He said we should pick up this guys stuff ::gestures to llero:: But he forgot to tell us were to find it. Could you be a dear and tell us which way to go?"

[Thief #1 (Master)] (obviously thinkgin about the ramifications of that)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (marco - all Ilero's stuff was stolen too - so if we see that before TMO shows up we need to grab it)

[Thief #1 (Master)] Who is that?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Turns out he is an important out of towner that wasnt supposed to be robbed."

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you remembered :) )

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) continues to stand at the ready, holding his staff

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "politics. You know how it goes. Anyway, which way should we go?"

[Thief #1 (Master)] well I don't know where anything is, Sammy was on guard duty

[Thief #1 (Master)] you will have to wait for him

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Fine. Well, while you are here, I do have 2 questions. Seems we are a little turned around and need to find two places."

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::I want to move towards thief #1::

[Thief #1 (Master)] (right now you are all standing on the other side of the secret door still

[Thomas-in-SWFL] :: I want to put my arm around his shoulders and walk him towards the group::

[Master] Grink moved 14'11".

[Master] Cat #5 moved 18'06".

[Master] Grink moved 11'01".

[Master] Grink targets Thief #1. Distance: 1'09"

[Thomas-in-SWFL] :: Saying things like, Hey buddy, anything new happening down here?::

[Thomas-in-SWFL] While saying that -> PP

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "First, I need to know whereabouts Holder is. Second I am trying to find the path to the fortress. We need to get this fellow back there ASAP"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((please dont backstab him until AFTER he is done with the questions))

[Thief #1 (Master)] I don't know where Holder is

[Thief #1 (Master)] I have not seen him come by here in the last hour or two

[Thief #1 (Master)] unless he was already in here tonight

[Thomas-in-SWFL] :: Also saying things like, You should come with us to find Sammy::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I see. That is a shame. he would have been able to sort everything out so easily. Oh well. Anyways, the fortress entrance?"

[Thief #1 (Master)] but you just came from the Fortress

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Let me know if my PP gained me anything (keys, money, etc)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "We did? Geese, you see? this is why I told Sammy that he should have let Red point us the way."

[Thief #1 (Master)] make the roll to me only

[Thief #1 (Master)] how did you get down here ?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "But no he had to take the kid off a beat him like a redheaded stepchild."

[Thief #1 (Master)] most fo the street urchins are hard to control

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Anyways, we were invited down here to take this guy back to where he is supposed to be without causing trouble for the guild, so could you walk us towards the fortress?"

[Thief #1 (Master)] I am on duty here, I can't leave

[Thief #1 (Master)] but you just go back the way you came

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Its fine, I am sure Holder and sammy will understand."

[Thief #1 (Master)] HAH

[Thief #1 (Master)] you don't know Sammy very well then

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Lisa - Where is the DM ONNLY button for rolls? What color is it?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Trust me, it is important that this happens. Its a special case."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Unless you like the idea of starting a war."

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Thomas-in-SWFL only)] on dice panel there is a small button to the right of the append box at the top

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I know I dont. No profit in that."

[Thief #1 (Master)] that is way higher than I can do, you should talk to one of the Luts

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Alright, and where would I find one of those?"

[Thief #1 (Master)] there should be one in the bar

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Thanks. What did you say his name was?"

[Thief #1 (Master)] not sure who is in there

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Pick Pockets check:(d100) [1d100=89] 89 - ROLL FAILED against 85!!

[Thief #1 (Master)] yes that roll went to me Thomas

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Thanks. Where are we by the way? We are so turned around in this place."

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #15 moved 4'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #14 moved 20'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #13 moved 26'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #12 moved 25'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #11 moved 27'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #10 moved 28'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #9 moved 29'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #8 moved 29'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #7 moved 16'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #6 moved 14'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #5 moved 30'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #4 moved 31'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #3 moved 4'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #2 moved 14'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #1 moved 35'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #3 moved 1'04".

[Thief #1 (Master)] what do you mean where?

[Thief #1 (Master)] puzzled at Llath's confusion

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "This particular room."

[Thief #1 (Master)] this is the store room

[Thief #1 (Master)] gestures behind him

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Oh, I see. Then perhaps this mans belongings may be here?"

[Thief #1 (Master) (to Thomas-in-SWFL only)] you try to get into his belt pouch but it is tied up tight, but you do avoid him noticing that you attempted it

[Thief #1 (Master)] I don't think so, unless he was carrying a keg of ale

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Ah. So food and drink then. I see."

[Thief #1 (Master)] Laughs, yeah sure I suppose there is food there too, laughs

[Thomas-in-SWFL] "I'll pick up a few things and then I'll be off then, okay with you?"

[Thief #1 (Master)] sure sure

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink moved 11'04".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] "A little light, please"

[Master] Grink moved 4'10".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::grins:: "Well, you keep up the good work. We will leave you alone. Could you do me a favor? I find it rather embarassing that we have managed to get as lost as we have. Do you think you could just not mention that we were here if anyone asks?"

[Thief #1 (Master)] sure :taps his nose: all on the quiet from here

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Thank you kindly."

[Thomas-in-SWFL] :: does this look like the store room down this way, or not??::

[Thief #1 (Master)] your light only goes that far down the hall

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::proceed forward::

[Thief #1 (Master)] his light is a lamp that is only enough to show that much

[Thief #1 (Master)] Indigo's light does not go up that way

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if Androp will watch the door, Indigo can go too and light the way)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought store room was behind thief)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((me too))

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::oops, my bad::

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if store room is to left - what is behind him?)

[Thief #1 (Master)] store room is behind him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we should ask what is to left)

[Thomas-in-SWFL] :: I'll go back into the store room::

[Thief #1 (Master)] but coridoor heads north

[Thief #1 (Master)] which is where he gestured about the luts

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) nods and moves to watch the door if Indigo moves away from it

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ooohhh

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 9'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok - so that's where we are going next anyway)

[Master] Indigo moved 10'05".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink moved 15'11".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 13'03".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] In passing, "Hey buddy"

[Master] You can see that the store room behind him is larger to the south area there but it is dark

[Master] the coridoor goes up to the north and there are doors on each side

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::proceed::

[Master] which way?

[Master] you can move your own icon by the way THomas,

[Master] grins

[Master] I can always reset you if you move someplace wrong

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink moved 11'08".

[Master] still too dark down there

Indigo (Lisa) sighs "Guard the door for a second Androp."

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Sure thing

Indigo (Lisa) heads over to light up the store room

[Thief #1 (Master)] Hey hey

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 32'00".

[Thief #1 (Master)] where are you guys going?

Indigo (Lisa) looks back at Llathandryll

[Master] Indigo moved 1'08".

Indigo (Lisa) points "he said to go look for a second"

[Master] Time of Day: 09:59 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Indigo moved 1'08".

[Master] Grink targets Thief #1. Distance: 5'00"

[Master] Indigo moved 6'04".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::slaps his forhead:: "I am sorry, I forgot to get your name. "

Indigo (Lisa) looks around

Indigo (Lisa) hopes to see Illero's gear

[Master] Indigo moved 1'08".

[Master] Indigo moved 5'09".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] :: does thief 1 have his back turned to me?::

[Viri (Master)] I am viri

[Viri (Master)] (no to Thomas)

[Master] OK

[Master] sorry everyone for my delays, things are nto laid out how I had them for the past couple of years,

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::why is everyone else in t he dark?::

[Master] working on it

[Master] no one should be in the dark

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] The only bright area is the storeroom now

[Master] Indigo is in the store room and sees many kegs, and barrels

[Master] hmmm

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] or was

[Master] ok now you see everything like normal?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ya

[Master] ok

[Master] so store room does not have any misc gear

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] just booze?

[Master] Grink is there next to Viri

[Master] but he knows Grink is there,

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::OK, then i go north to the hallway::

[Master] glancing back and forth

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink moved 21'04".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] north is not the way to the fortress right?

[Master] no that is deeper into the guild

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::in passing, "Bye, friend"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did Indigo see anything interesting?)

[Master] but that is the way he told you to go to talk to the Luit

[Master] Indigo sees lots of kegs, barrels, some crates, but nothign loose, everything is sealed

Indigo (Lisa) hurries back to the group

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 36'07".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::feel like checking for a false barrel, or two??::

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::MS to the first door on the left::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] it probably is just all booze.

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=22] 22 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 25!!

[Master] Grink moved 23'06".

[Master] glides up to the door smoothly

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::HN at the door::

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=69] 69 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Master] you hear a loud group of people calling back and forth

Indigo (Lisa) moves back to the door with Androp

[Master] sounds like a tavern area

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'07".

[Master] you cannot make out anything distinct though

[Thomas-in-SWFL] o

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::MS to the next door north of me on the right (east)::

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "Be on guard and your back to the walls. I don't like this at all."

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=30] 30 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) nods at Indigo and keeps his staff ready

[Master] Viri is standing there looking at you strangely as you all just huddle there

[Master] Grink is at the door

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Who, me?::

[Thomas-in-SWFL] :: I want to MS up to the next door on the right::

[Master] Grink moved 28'08".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] HN

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 25!!

[Master (to Thomas-in-SWFL only)] you concentrate and you can hear a faint snoring like it is coming through a couple of different doors maybe

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=35] 35 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Thomas-in-SWFL] I am back at the keyboard.

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::I check the door, does it have a locking mechanism?::

[Master] nope

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Does it push, or pull?::

[Master] pull

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::I pull it slowly, if it creaks, I stop::

[Master] well oiled

[Master] Grink moved 6'01".

[Master] but dark inside

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Does the sound get any louder?

[Master] yes

[Thomas-in-SWFL] I can't see in this room, can I?

[Master] nope

[Master] totally dark

[Master] sound is a bit louder but still a bit muffled

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Feel around for a torch on a sconse, or anything that could do as a light source

[Master] nothing

[Master] smooth stone walls

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Back out of the room

[Master] Grink moved 7'00".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Motion to my "group" --- this way ->>>

[Indigo (Lisa)] Androp and I will take up the rear

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ...

[Master] who is heading in

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Me, when I get a little light

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp will follow Indigo's lead

[Master] Koorin? Llath and the Cat?

[Master] Indigo moved 7'02".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 7'02".

[Master] Koorin moved 11'00".

[Master] Cat #5 moved 18'09".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 38'11".

[Master] is Androp going to let the door close?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No Androp needs to stay at the door

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thgis is a really bad plan

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 7'09".

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Sure, Androp will stay by the door I guess.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Please

[Indigo (Lisa)] If they look like they will be captured I need to escape

[Master] chuckles

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Androp needs to be with us::

[Indigo (Lisa)] Someone has to save Branwyn and I can't do that if I get captured by thieves

[Master] Marco?

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Isn't he a fighter, or Ranger?::

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Fighter...

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Screw the door, let it close::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I am not exactly sure why we are going north when the fort is back that way though

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] unless we really wanna meet the lut

[Thomas-in-SWFL] :: Then lead the way, Llath::

Indigo (Lisa) takes off his belt buckle and tosses it to thomas

[Indigo (Lisa)] here's the light

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am staying by the door

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 11'02".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::goes the way that viri pointed us to::

[Master] Ok Llath asked who could tell them about the gear, Viri gestured to the hallway

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink moved 48'04".

[Master] Indigo and Grink checked the store room no loose items in there

[Master] the way to the fortress is back the way you came according to Viri

[Master] you have a room up head on teh left with tavern noises

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ah, yes. well, did llero have anything that wasnt easily replaceable?

[Master] you have the room on the right that Grink heard othe rnoises in but needs light to explore

[Master] he did not have any magic items to lose no

[Master] but lantern, oil, rope, knife, etc

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but quite the equipment list if you look at his sheet)

[Master] so far you got Viri to believe you are here to see people

[Master] but you keep standing around talking rather than going to actually see those people

[Master] is ok to go back the way you came

[Master] or to continue

[Master] just have to decide

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I dont really see anything that is a major loss. but if you guys wanna go talk to this lut guy its fine

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I don't care but I just don't want to get locked in)

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Do I have the belt buckle light source, now?::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] or I could look down and see he has some sort of crazy magical flail

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] some potions and a scrll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] why does he have a scroll?

[Master] he left his weapons in his room

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] the potions and scroll?

[Master] so is INdigo taking off his belt and giving it to Grink?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he tossed it in your direction)

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::OK, I picked it up::

[Master] Ok, so Indigo is going to have one hand on his waist helping keep his pants up

[Master] Grink goes down the hall to the doorway and opens it again

[Thomas-in-SWFL] "Let's go see the Luit."

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I think TMO liked his clawed gloves and climbing dagger etc - the stuff he was using in the well)

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Yes, MS if possible

[Indigo (Lisa)] (his pants aren't that baggy - jeez)

[Master] Grink moved 2'05".

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=75] 75 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Alright, though we already said we are going to see this guy. It is not particularly necessary to be sneaky at this point I dont think

[Master] that is what Grink sees as he opens the door

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] we will have to go and talk to him anyway

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Begin at the south door and work my way north

[Thomas-in-SWFL] MS and HN

[Master] Grink moved 7'02".

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=31] 31 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=46] 46 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Master] Ok so as Grink goes into that side hal

[Master] the light goes away with him

[Master] you have the 15 foot radius light of lamp around Viri here

[Master] but that is all

[Master] Grink moved 13'00".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::slaps his forehead:: "Newbies. Always have to prove they are the sneakiest. Ugh... I am sure you know how it is right Viri?"

[Master (to Thomas-in-SWFL only)] you do not hear anything coming from that doorway

[Thomas-in-SWFL] NExt door.

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=78] 78 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=68] 68 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Viri (Master)] if it was me iI would be grabbing a drink

[Master] Grink moved 9'03".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well said. Which door is the bar by the way?"

[Viri (Master) (to Thomas-in-SWFL only)] nope nothign there either

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Next door

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 25!!

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=29] 29 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Viri (Master)] gestures up the now dark hallway

[Viri (Master)] the one on the left is where the tavern noises were coming from

[Master] Grink moved 22'01".

[Viri (Master) (to Thomas-in-SWFL only)] there is snoring coming from this room

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Locking mechanism?::

[Viri (Master)] nope

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Push or Pull?

[Viri (Master)] push

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Illero's stuff isn't going to be sitting around the bar most likely)

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Slowly push, creaks, then I stop

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #15 moved 61'07".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] 1, 2 or 3 sleeping people?

[Thief #15 (Master)] SNOOOORRREEEEGGGG

[Thief #15 (Master)] HEEEYEYE

[Thief #15 (Master)] wareae

[Thief #15 (Master)] lighhhttt

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Wow, light sleeper::

[Thomas-in-SWFL] "Sorry, looking for Sammy"

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Close the door::

[Thief #15 (Master)] (it did go from total dark to bright noon sun)

[Master] Grink moved 5'06".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::what kind of light is this?::

[Thief #15 (Master)] contnual light cast on the belt buckle

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::then it goes 30' radius?::

[Master] 60

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Oh wow, I should see a lot more

[Master] no you see a closed in hallway with doors at each end and along the sides

[Thomas-in-SWFL] I thought it was "standard light spell"

[Thomas-in-SWFL] OK

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Next door

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 25!!

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 25!!

[Master] Grink moved 9'00".

[Master] Time of Day: 10:14 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] and the rest of you as a half hour has clicked off

[Master] still standing there with Viri?

[Master (to Thomas-in-SWFL only)] more snoring in there

[Thomas-in-SWFL] :: I have become ROOM-TESTER::

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Next door

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Yea, Androp will stay with Indigo at the door. Unless everyone else has moved on then he would follow along

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=72] 72 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #4 moved 6'03".

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 25!!

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #3 moved 13'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Thief #2 moved 2'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (only Indigo and the cat can see anything)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Are we going to the luit then?

[Master] Grink moved 21'01".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::and the elf, who is a round behind::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((llath and koorin can see in dark))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (another elf superpower?)

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::the elf is not a round behind, my bad, again::

[Master] right now everyone is standing in Viri's lantern area

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((yep))

[Master (to Thomas-in-SWFL only)] nothign behind that door you can hear

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so then go - Indigo waits here)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((pretty much every race other than human can see in the dark))

[Thomas-in-SWFL] I'll open it to see what's here

[Master] Grink moved 4'09".

[Master] cloak room and chamber pots

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Any cloaks hanging on pegs?

[Master] lots of cloaks, bags, sacks, canes, crutches, etc

[Master] a small wheel barrow

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Start searching the bags and cloaks

[Master] ok

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Sacks, etc.

[Master] Time of Day: 10:29 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] so it has been about 20 to 30 minutes that Grink went through that doorway

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((yay for sneaking about and all, but what exactly are you looking for?))

[Master] the rest of you are standing there in the hallway area

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::anything shiny::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::shrugs and walks over to the bar::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 13'10".

[Master] Young Boy red haired and Sammy moved 71'08".

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 89'11".

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::does the wheel barrow belong to an albino?::

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] HEY!

[Master] Sammy moved 9'07".

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Look they are right here!

[Sammy (Master)] WHY YOU

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Welcome back, Sammy and Red::

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Sammy targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 13'11"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (major sigh)

[Sammy (Master)] Ok so everyoen can roll Init

[Sammy (Master)] including Grink

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] that is the last time I stop killing someone when bob tells me not to kill someone

[Sammy (Master)] and we will see if you hear any noise from this when appropriate

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink [1d20]: (1d20) [1d20=9] 9

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Thomas-in-SWFL] oops, wrong one

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=2] 0 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Young Boy red haired: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Sammy: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Sammy (Master)] sorry just a sec do not roll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] again?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=3] 1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (stop that!)

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Thomas-in-SWFL (to GM only)] Grink: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Sammy (Master)] Ok now it is right

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Sammy: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Master] Young Boy red haired: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Master] Initiative changed from 12 to 9.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Sammy (Master)] Marco you can roll now

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] k

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=2] 0 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Koorin

[Indigo (Lisa)] (does cat get a roll?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Sammy (Master)] so Koorin hears Sammy yell

[Master] Viri: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Sammy (Master)] but cannot see him

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::isn't Viri CHARMED?::

[Sammy (Master)] yes to Thomas

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((thanks, was looking for him on the map and having a time of it lol))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he still gets a turn)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((she is holding action))

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Sammy (Master)] Lisa you read the chat log so you know how Sammy treated Red

[Sammy (Master)] and Indigo has dealt with Red for the last two days

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry - thinking. Thought thieves would try to talk to each other)

[Sammy (Master)] Sammy knows your group are not thieves in this guild

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I meant Koorin to thieves)

[Sammy (Master)] you did hit him on the head, tie him up, blindfold him, etc

[Sammy (Master)] ahh

[Indigo (Lisa)] (androp cannot see?)

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::I am going to continue searching the Cloak Room, unless someone enters and starts combat on me::

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] why not?

[Thomas-in-SWFL] BRB

[Thomas-in-SWFL] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are we out of light range?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((in our defense, he did attack us first, despite us being a larger and better armed party))

[Sammy (Master)] you are in a light source from MViri's lantern righ tnow

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok - thanks)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Sammy and red haired kid are human as well... don't they need the sam as Androp?

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] *same as Androp

[Master] Viri moved 2'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I don't know all that sneaky thief rule stuff - just wanted to make sure you would not get hit and could not hit back is all)

[Sammy (Master)] there are your light sources

Indigo (Lisa) steps up to Red and waves his short sword "You really want to get your friend to back off. I will kill him and you for that matter"

[Indigo (Lisa)] You set us up

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Grink

[Master] Effect Light Ring for Viri has expired.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'06".

[Viri (Master)] Hey careful there with that sword!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Llathandryll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] guess llath is holding action too since he cant really see anyone that he would want to murder violently

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Viri

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Sammy

[Master] Sammy: Attack: Javelin, hurled: (18-(d20+2)) [1d20=20] -4. HITS Androp Ilkep (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Sammy: Attack: Javelin, hurled: (18-(d20+2)) [1d20=5] 11. MISSES Androp Ilkep (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Sammy: Damage v SM: Javelin, hurled: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Androp Ilkep

[Master] Androp Ilkep's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Viri (Master)] Sammy HURLS his javelin righ tinto Androp's thigh

[Viri (Master)] (by the way you see what happens with a natural 20?)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((it hurts?))

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) grunts in pain and then charges Sammy with his staff raised

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 12'01".

[Master] Androp Ilkep targets Sammy. Distance: 2'00"

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=1] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Sammy (AC FINAL: 7).

[Viri (Master)] and hit the red button to show you are done

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Young Boy red haired

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I take my action now and whack this guy?)

[Viri (Master)] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 12'01".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Sammy. Distance: 1'01"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=14] -3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Sammy (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Sammy

[Master] Sammy's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okay, taking koorins action

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] HEY! Stop, hey no no no

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you going to stop this or shall I kill you?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] obviously panicing with all the violence going on

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm done this round)

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Koorin can go now

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 20'07".

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] ok

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::readies her bow to fire if he keeps being cheeky::

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Koorin

[Thomas-in-SWFL] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] so if Koorin aims at him then will get a +1 to hit if she does shoot later

[Master] or can shoot now

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::do I hears ounds of combat?::

[Master] not yet Grink

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ok

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okies. doing thusly. aiming at him until he does something violent

[Master] ok

[Thomas-in-SWFL] :Keep doing the same -> searching::

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Master] Sammy has a dagger in his hand

[Master] his javelin is sticking out of Androp's leg

[Master] Red is begging everyone to stop

[Indigo (Lisa)] Drop the dagger and get on your knees or you will lose your life tonight!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (holds attack for response)

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Grink

[Master] Grink can make a hear noise check

[Thomas-in-SWFL] oh looky here, search search

Indigo (Lisa) mutters to himself "I warn them. Always warn them but they never listen"

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=65] 65 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Master] nothing

[Master] head buried into sacks of gear

[Master] lots of things to help make someone a better beggar

[Master] or to hide things inside of others

[Master] a copper piece glued to the bottom of a cup

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Llathandryll

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 17'08".

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Put away the knife already. You are being just plain silly."

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Viri

[Viri (Master)] HEY STOP EVERYONE, pulls out his whislte

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] Cat #5 moved 3'08".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Sammy

[Sammy (Master)] VIRI YOU IDIOT CALL AN ALERT!!!!

[Sammy (Master)] WE ARE BEING INVADED!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] he has ANOTHER whistle?

[Master] Sammy targets Indigo. Distance: 1'01"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] goddamn how many of those things does he HAVE?

[Master] Sammy: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 7. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::I knew a whistle was going to happen::

[Master] he threw his javelin and stabbed with his dagger

[Indigo (Lisa)] (okay - Indigo will go then)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::shoots the whistle::

[Master] on Viri?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Master] you stole Sammy's whistle earlier

[Master] Koorin moved 2'10".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] oh, wait, sorry I was confusing people

[Master] Koorin targets Viri. Distance: 29'09"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] nevermind

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and the old man's - everybody gets a whistle I guess)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] I was thinking sammy had the whistle

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] lol

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ignore my comment

[Master] Ok so is Indigo going to react? or Koorin?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] viri can have his

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Pass me that whistle a second Viri?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo will go and hope that Llathandryll will keep his ne bff from blowing a whistle)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thank you)

[Master] Llath will have to walk over to get it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Sammy (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Sammy

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=10] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Sammy (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Sammy

[Master] Sammy's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-12) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Now are you going to stop!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I am within his threat range, what weapon does he have?

[Master] who?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] viri

[Master] he has a dagger at his belt and a club that he was leaning on

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] oh, okay. so thats dagger throwing distance then?

[Master] but you are over 10 feet away from him

[Master] no that is his light source

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ah, gotcha

[Master] those rings shwo the light areas

[Master] is everyone done reacting to Sammy's attack on Indigo?

[Master] moving forward?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I am really trying not to kill anyone)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (heh can't say the same)

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Androp attacks Sammy again with his staff

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] did he attack? I didnt see it

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=9] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Sammy (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] he stabed at Indigo but missed

[Master] and roll for damage Androp

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh no - dead guy)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] oh then koorin shoots

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Damage v SM: Quarterstaff: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Sammy

[Master] Sammy's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-8) - Dying

[Master] and Bill's first blow is a killing blow

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Young Boy red haired

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] OHMYGODSOHMYGODS

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dying or completely dead?)

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] WHATDOWEDOWHATDOWEDO

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] (you can check)

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dead guy bad - no going back from that)

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Koorin

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((thats okay, if yall didnt rush me before, he woulda been dead earlier))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((save us this trouble))

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] so what is Koorin doing?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] no threats I guess, putting her bow back down

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] checks his pockets

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 5'04".

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) check to see if he is all trhe way dead or if Koorin can heal him just a bit

[Master] he is still breathing, bleeding from sword wounds and a broken arm where ANdrop crushed him

[Master] (for the new people, above zero you can do what you want zero to negative 10 you are bleeing one point per round until you die or have your wounds bound, cure light wounds brings ou to walking wounded, )

[Indigo (Lisa)] Red, take your shirt and bind his wounds. NOW! Koorin, if any of you thieves want any kind of relationship with Holder or the people here we can't kill one of their own. Or if we want to use these cisterns again. We can fight their people. bang them up, but we can't kill people in the citadel!

[Master] Young Boy red haired moved 11'00".

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Grink

[Master] Grink can make another hear noise

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Any luck hearing this combat?

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=40] 40 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=74] 74 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Grink: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=33] 33 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Man, I suck

[Master] WOW look at this artificle plauge sore!

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Typing and it rolled 32 more times

[Master] and these false bottom apple crates

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Llathandryll

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Nice stuff for running a con

[Thomas-in-SWFL] and smuggling

[Master] bingo

[Master] Llath?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::walks over to sammy takes away all his weapons:: "Red, hes a bad guy. And more than that, hes a stupid guy. It would be best for all if he died now."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 27'04".

[Master] he only had the one dagger left on him

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Viri

[Viri (Master)] YOU

[Viri (Master)] you killed Sammy

[Viri (Master)] you killed Sammy

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "It happens. He isnt dead yet though."

[Viri (Master)] twists the whistle in his fingers

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] Cat #5 moved 22'05".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Sammy

[Viri (Master)] bleed

[Sammy (Master)] Red binds his wounds and he is uncious

[Sammy (Master)] unconcious

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (crushes Sammy's head with his staff... no just kidding)

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) removes the javelin from his leg as delicately as he can if it hasn't been removed and then just stands at the ready with his staff glaring at the red haired kid

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Young Boy red haired

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] WHATDOWEDOWHATDOWEDO

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] OHNOOHNO

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] so Sammy has his wounds bound

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] the rest of you are standing around his body

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Viri is staring at you

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "So... it seems every time I leave this guy alive, he causes even more trouble."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I mean really, who doesnt at least have the sense to NOT attack a group when you are alone with a knife."

[Indigo (Lisa)] He didn't know he was alone and he had a javelin

[Indigo (Lisa)] He didn't know it was going to get stuck in Androp's leg

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or that his friend was charmed

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "even WITH his friend he was outnumbered."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "How did this guy get to be where he is being so increadibly stupid?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Anyway we just killed a thief in his territory. Are you going to leave it like this?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It doesn't really matter at this point how stupid he is

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "We havent killed anyone yet."

[Indigo (Lisa)] He just needs to get healed enough so they can throw him in a bed and next week he can brag about how he fought 6 people at once

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "He's still breathing. Unfortunately."

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::Hey, I have to go, for now. If I don't find anything that is of value, or that I could use with my ACTING proficiency, then put me with the rest of the group (one round behind)::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::grumbles:: "Alrigth, Koorin. heal the dumb bastard." ::ties him securely::

[Thomas-in-SWFL] ::At least they'll have LIGHT::

[Master] Ok so I will say that Grink snags a bit of stuff

[Master] an eye patch and a fake sore

[Master] then comes back to the group

[Thomas-in-SWFL] cooly

[Master] we will be here for two more hours if you get back

[Master] have a great night

[Thomas-in-SWFL] Later, everyone. See yaaaaaa

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] later

[Master] Grink moved 104'05".

Thomas-in-SWFL has left the game on Fri Jul 20 21:31:19 EDT 2012

[Indigo (Lisa)] bye!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=2] -2 points.

[Master] Sammy's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (5) - Massively Wounded

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] HES AWAKE

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] HES AWAKE

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I swear man, if we have to waste ONE MORE spell on you, you will not be waking up again."

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] looking excitedly at Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] And who started this fight Red?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] Ummm

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] points at Llath

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he did

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I most certainly did not."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Exactly

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I wasnt even involved in teh fight!"

[Indigo (Lisa)] And it was a great fight wasn't it?

[New Guy] I am away from the keyboard.

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] wow I was sooo scared

[Indigo (Lisa)] People shuld have seen it

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] it was crazy

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sammy got in a great blow but got knocked out in the end

[Indigo (Lisa)] It was all good wasn't it?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] wow just wow

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] I thought I was going to die

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] all the swords and the blood

[Indigo (Lisa)] Red - and the next time I warn you or your friends that they will get very hurt?

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] and he crushed him

[Indigo (Lisa)] We mean it

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] points to Androp

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes he did

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he was stabbed, I saw it

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] and he still beat him up

[Indigo (Lisa)] No he did not!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I said stop and he kept going

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he smashed him over the head

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] he broke him

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] you cut him all up

[Young Boy red haired (Master)] it was crazy

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Whatever. No point in arguing with children. They make no sense."

[Indigo (Lisa)] He's all fixed now though

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Anyways. You. Sammy. Are you done?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] He just needs to rest

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Because we could have killed you twice. Do you really want to test your luck agian?"

[Master] Sammy is too weak to do anything

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] he is walking wounded isnt he? he can talk

[Master] chuckles, yeah he is walking wounded

[Master] but in the last hour he was attacked twice, tied up, blindfolded, etc

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] he initiated both attacks

[Master] he is not doing anything right now at all but trying to make sure he is alive

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and really had nothing in his pockets?)

[New Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] nope

[Master] you took it all last time,

[Master] he only had a dagger before

[Master] he got this one from somewhere

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should get back to the hotel and get some sleep if you want to replenish your spells. or do you want to stay up all night?

[Master] the secret door is closed by teh way after everyone including Grink came on this side of it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Red can open it)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((still have plenty of spells, want to find this fortress already))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (okay)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo can do all nighters)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Llath is going to break into the fortress and find the princess then?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we shall follow you then)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((thats what we came for, might as well get it done :) ))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (like I said, after you...)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Alright red. Your friend isnt dead. Lets find this fortress already."

[Master] Time of Day: 10:49 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] so taking you back out to the other secret door

[Master] and then into that hallway

[Master] Red does not want to go with you

[Master] he is intent on taking Sammy over to Viri and to the rest of them

[Master] are you going right ? or left out of the secret door?

[Master] left you know goes back to the double doors you broke and the stairs up through the academy

[Master] and three more cooridoors you did not explore

[Master] or to the right is another new coridoor you did not explore

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I assume we want to go westish

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] so that way

[Master] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] If we are going to stay up all night and break into the fortress, maybe Koorin could heal Androp a bit so he doesn't leave a blood trail after us

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] That would be appreciated. *grins*

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did we ask Red for direcions? He doesn't have to come us - just tell us where to

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] no prob

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+4) 7 (max 9) minor effects.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] the remaining 1 can go to grink I guess

[Master] Androp Ilkep's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (6) - Unharmed

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 7'00".

[Master] Grink's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Thank you Koorin.

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "no problem."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "So... Viri said this way."

[Master] Androp Ilkep, Indigo, Cat #5, Koorin and Llathandryll moved 93'11".

[Guard #1 (Master)] HALT

[Guard #1 (Master)] WHO GOES THERE

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((cant see the guard?))

[Guard #1 (Master)] nope

[Master] your light only goes down 60 feet

[Master] but they can see you from a long way off

[Master] by the way someone has the pointer on

[Master] Bill?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Yep."

[Master] click on the map and hit the P key

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "How did you know?"

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] pointer?

[Master] the yellow dot on the map

[Master] moving there you go

[Master] do you all stop where you are?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] that was me, apparently it popped on during one of those times when I was trying to type while klooge decides that I am trying to use hotkeys

Indigo (Lisa) Indigo halts

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp halts as well

[Master] sorry Bill

[Master] just guesed it was the new guy

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] heh no worries

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "They have BIG cats down here! Check out this thing!"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::points to the cat::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Its huge!"

[Guard #1 (Master)] STOP RIGHT THERE

[Guard #1 (Master)] WHO ARE YOU

[Guard #1 (Master)] DECLARE YOUR SELVES

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I thought you already knew my name was bill..."

[Guard #1 (Master)] (Koorin can make a hear noise check, everyone else can make an observation check if you have it)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I am Bill, this is Steve, over here is Jane and Tom."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=86] 86 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Dont know the cat's name."

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Don't see an observation check.. so guess Androp is without

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Betty)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "But she is huge!"

[Guard #1 (Master)] Indigo ? obs?

[Guard #1 (Master)] Llath?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nope)

[Guard #1 (Master)] Ok

[Master] Guard #2 moved 27'04".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((doesnt have it))

[Master] Guard #1 moved 2'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you have alertness BIll)

[Guard #1 (Master)] STAY RIGHT THERE

[Indigo (Lisa)] (almost as good)

[Guard #1 (Master)] DO NOT MOVE WE WILL COME GET YOU

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Thats cool."

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (yea I know but I didn't think that is the same thing)

[Guard #1 (Master)] (correct not the same for this function)

[Master] Time of Day: 11:04 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

[Master] after about 5 minutes you hear lots of clanking ans stomping

Indigo (Lisa) calls out "May Saint Clig watch over you "

[Master] and suddenly a group of Guards bristling with halberds apears at the edge of your light

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #9 moved 71'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #8 moved 72'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #7 moved 70'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #6 moved 72'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #5 moved 72'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #4 moved 67'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #3 moved 66'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #2 moved 65'00".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((and we just got bigger))

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #9, Guard #6, Guard #5, Guard #4, Guard #3, Guard #8, Guard #2 and Guard #7 moved 4'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #3 moved 1'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #4 moved 1'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (whenever he calls for obs he ususally next asks if we are alert and nobody ever is - finally we have one and it doesn't apply. figures)

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #9 moved 1'10".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((or the map got smaller))

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #7 moved 3'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #6 moved 2'04".

[Guard #7 (Master)] stay right there

[Guard #7 (Master)] stay calm

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Hello gentlemen!"

[Guard #7 (Master)] drop your weapons

Indigo (Lisa) says softly "This must be the Iron Guard!"

Indigo (Lisa) drops his weapons

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "We are here and calm and none of us are waving weapons. But I must say there are lots of disreputable sorts down here waving weapons at us."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you the Iron Guard?

[Guard #7 (Master)] they are all wearing armor, longswords, halberds

[Guard #7 (Master)] be quiet

[Guard #7 (Master)] points at Llat and Koorin and ANdrop

[Guard #7 (Master)] drop your weapons now

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) places his staff on the ground in front of himself and keeps his hands away and slightly raised

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((llath isnt holding any))

[Guard #7 (Master)] gestures at the guard next to him

[Master] Guard #6 moved 15'01".

[Master] Guard #6 targets Indigo. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Guard #6 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] Guard #6 targets Koorin. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Guard #6 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 2'08"

[Guard #7 (Master)] you will step forward

[Guard #7 (Master)] points his halberd at Llath

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "All of us?"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Or just me?"

[Guard #7 (Master)] pointing at Llath right now

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Guess that means just me."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 7'02".

[Master] Guard #9 moved 6'04".

[Master] Guard #9 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 0'02"

[Guard #7 (Master)] another guard steps up

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Hey guys."

[Guard #7 (Master)] takes Llath's hands

[Guard #7 (Master)] binds them up behind his back

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((with?))

[Guard #7 (Master)] rope

[Master] Guard #6 no longer targets Androp Ilkep.

[Guard #6 (Master)] points his Halberd at Indigo

[Guard #6 (Master)] you,

[Guard #6 (Master)] who are you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo Sir

[Guard #6 (Master)] what do you know about St Clig?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We were just exploring. We did not mean any harm.

[Indigo (Lisa)] St. Clig was a military hero

[Indigo (Lisa)] He saved everyone and still watches out for all the warriors in the Citadel

[Guard #6 (Master)] grunts

[Guard #6 (Master)] at least you are well trained for a spy

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am no spy Sir

[Guard #6 (Master)] tie him up too, but be gentle

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "A spy? Ha! Like HE could be a spy."

[Guard #6 (Master)] gestures to Koorin, and what abotu you?

[Master] Indigo moved 18'01".

[Master] Indigo targets Guard #5. Distance: 2'02"

[Master] Indigo targets Guard #9. Distance: 3'06"

[Master] Indigo targets Guard #4. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] Indigo targets Guard #3. Distance: 5'07"

[Master] Indigo targets Guard #8. Distance: 4'00"

[Master] Indigo targets Guard #7. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Guard #7 moved 4'06".

[Master] Guard #7 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Guard #7 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 4'07"

[Master] Guard #9 moved 6'00".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Jane sir. Like Bill said."

[Master] Guard #8 moved 28'11".

[Master] Guard #8 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Guard #8 targets Cat #5. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] Guard #5 moved 22'01".

[Master] Guard #5 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 2'04"

[Master] Guard #5 targets Cat #5. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Guard #5 targets Koorin. Distance: 0'04"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I am a simple priestess, examining this area for evil."

[Guard #6 (Master)] Make sure you tie her up really good then

[Guard #6 (Master)] looking at Androp

[Guard #6 (Master)] and who are you?

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Um... just helping out here. Name is Androp.

[Guard #6 (Master)] you will come along too

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) shrugs "If that is what you want"

[Guard #6 (Master)] we will see what the Corporal says in the morning

[Master] Cat #5 moved 14'11".

[Master] Cat #5 targets Guard #6. Distance: 5'06"

[Master] Cat #5 targets Guard #9. Distance: 2'00"

[Master] Cat #5 targets Guard #7. Distance: 2'01"

[Master] Guard #9, Indigo, Cat #5, Guard #7 and Llathandryll moved 4'11".

[Master] Guard #9 targets Cat #5. Distance: 2'00"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Will you please keep my swords safe?

[Master] Guard #6 moved 7'00".

[Master] Guard #6 targets Cat #5. Distance: 3'05"

[Master] Guard #6 no longer targets Koorin.

[Master] Koorin moved 9'04".

[Master] Koorin targets Guard #6. Distance: 1'04"

[Master] Koorin targets Guard #9. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] Guard #5 moved 8'04".

[Master] Guard #5 no longer targets Androp Ilkep.

[Master] Guard #8 and Androp Ilkep moved 11'11".

[Master] Guard #8 targets Koorin. Distance: 4'01"

[Guard #6 (Master)] We will keep them right with us to return to you in the morning if you are freed

[Indigo (Lisa)] One is replaceable but one .... one means something to me.

[Master] Guard #8, Indigo, Androp Ilkep, Guard #6, Cat #5, Guard #5, Koorin, Guard #9, Guard #4, Guard #3, Guard #2, Guard #7 and Llathandryll moved 39'08".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 66'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you

[Master] Cat #5 moved 61'11".

[Master] Cat #5 no longer targets Guard #6.

[Master] Cat #5 no longer targets Guard #9.

[Master] Cat #5 no longer targets Guard #7.

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 68'06".

[Master] Guard #9 moved 60'07".

[Master] Guard #9 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 5'05"

[Master] Guard #9 moved 73'07".

[Master] Koorin moved 70'03".

[Master] Koorin no longer targets Guard #6.

[Master] Guard #4 moved 45'05".

[Master] Indigo moved 57'08".

[Master] Indigo no longer targets Guard #3.

[Master] Indigo no longer targets Guard #7.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and the cat gets a cell with Llath - lol)

[Master] Guard #9 moved 25'02".

[Master] Guard #4 moved 13'09".

[Master] so most of the guards go away

[Master] two remain in the dungeon here

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] still bound?

[Master] you have stone cells, with iron doors

[Master] dark inside of each one, no light

[Master] wrists are still bound

[Master] Koorin does have her holy symbol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no windows?)

[Master] no windows

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Rope Use check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] look at that. llath is no longer bound

[Master] Time of Day: 11:19 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 14th, 342 SKR.

Indigo (Lisa) Indigo lays down on the ground and tries to go to sleep

[Master] Indigo moved 5'05".

[Master] that black rectangle is a stone ledge for a bed

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] /m grabs a seat in one of the corners and leans against the wall

Indigo (Lisa) mumbles "The Iron Guard. Wonder if they are part of the Arm of Cahus too"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] does the door have a window?

[Master] no

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) grabs a seat on the stone ledge and leans back against the wall of his cell

[Master] letting time pass by

[Master] are you doing anything before morning?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well, llath is untied, one moment. lemme see what else he can do

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not rocking this boat)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (heh other then trying to get some sleep.. nope Androp isn't doing much)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did Grink give Indigo back the light as he left?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so indigo puts his cloak over his belt so he can sleep)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okay. ::has a plan::

[Master] what is it

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] requires waiting until morning

[Master] OK

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] or at least until they open the door

[Master] Time of Day: 07:00 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 15th, 342 SKR.

[Master] so everyone sleeps

[Master] no one needs healing

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (+2). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 4 (+3). CHANGED: 13 -- Current: 1 (+0).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] :: waits until he hears people coming ::

[Master] Guard #9 moved 16'09".

[Master] Captain moved 7'03".

[Guard #9 (Master)] This one here was reasonable Sir, he surrended and seems to know some of the right things to say, we think he is a spy, we were waiting for you to execute him

[Master] Guard #9 moved 4'01".

[Master] Guard #9 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 4'00"

[Master] Indigo moved 7'01".

[Master] Indigo targets Guard #9. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Indigo targets Captain. Distance: 4'10"

[Master] Guard #9 moved 1'02".

[Master] Guard #9 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] Guard #9 moved 4'05".

[Master] Indigo moved 3'04".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((what was that about not rocking boats))

[Captain (Master)] So, you are a spy?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No Sir

[Captain (Master)] what is your name?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo Sir

[Captain (Master)] where are you from?

[Indigo (Lisa)] the Jistelle Estates Sir

[Captain (Master)] what are you doing sneaking around down here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I serve the Dragonslayers Company and Lord Mosskin

[Indigo (Lisa)] Down in the cisterns or in the Citadel?

[Captain (Master)] both

[Indigo (Lisa)] well we are travelling to the Queen's Naming ceremony and my friend wanted to see more of Drillian so we are visiting where we can as we go.

[Indigo (Lisa)] As far as being underground is concerned ....

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well ... I can't find my friend and she gets bored very easily and I though maybe she went exploring so I found some people and asked them to help me see if I coul;d find her. So we went exploring too.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We had no idea we would run into the actual Iron Guard

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have heard that you are the best of the best.

[Captain (Master)] who is this friend you are traveling with?

[Captain (Master)] and who are these people we found you with last night

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn, also of the Jistrelle Estates

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sir

[Indigo (Lisa)] We are to meet Lord Mosskin at the ceremony and if he finds out I have lost her he will be angry at me.

[Captain (Master)] Looks at the other guard, Untie him and put him back in his cell, we will ask the Count if this story checks out

[Master] Indigo moved 6'07".

[Master] Indigo no longer targets Captain.

[Captain (Master)] if you are falsly claiming protectoin from Lord Mosskin it will be very hard on you

[Captain (Master)] you will have wished you were given an easy death

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am not worried

[Captain (Master)] now let us go hang the rest of these people

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can't do that! They are with me

[Captain (Master)] You rae the only one claiming protection

[Captain (Master)] unless you are saying you are swearing for them

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I protect the others so it is all the same

[Captain (Master)] very well

[Indigo (Lisa)] I shall swear for them

[Captain (Master)] then leave them in their cells until we speak with the Count

[Captain (Master)] they may have water

Indigo (Lisa) says loudly "And they will not cause any trouble"

[Guard #9 (Master)] Yes Sir

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you

[Master] Captain moved 18'07".

[Master] Guard #9 moved 3'01".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::grumbles and quickly wraps the rope up around his wrists so it seems like he is still tied up::

[Master] a slot in each of the doors opens up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can deny Indigo's protection - was trying to help)

[Master] and a beaten up leather water skin is slide thorugh

[Master] falls to the ground

[Master] the slot closes

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((oh no, will keep it. if I cause trouble now, it would probably ruin it for everyone. just was kinda looking forward to the great escape attempt lol))

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (not likely from Androp)

[Master] Time of Day: 10:00 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 15th, 342 SKR.

[Master] After a couple of hours that seem like an eternity

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) takes a drink from the water skin and then sits back down on the ledge

[Master] Captain moved 19'00".

[Master] Indigo moved 6'11".

[Master] Indigo targets Guard #9. Distance: 2'00"

[Master] Indigo targets Captain. Distance: 0'09"

[Captain (Master)] So Sir Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I do want to hear the plan)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes Sir

[Captain (Master)] You have a friend here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Unfortunately I have many friends here

[Captain (Master)] and BREAK

[Master] Branwyn moved 1'09".

[Master] Branwyn targets Captain. Distance: 1'05"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (YAY)

[Master] and we pick up next week at this point

[Master] Bill, how are you doing so far with the game?

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] how am I doing? Not sure what you mean? I'm having a good time if that is what you're asking

[Master] grins, yeap

[Master] that is the important thing

[Master] any questions about mechanics now that we have done a few more things?

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] I mean, I know Androp is just an NPC but I kind of like playing him for now. No, not really any questions. I may need some help every now in then with the mechanics of Klooge but beyond that... I think I'm good

[Master] I like how you are playing Androp

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((as for plans Lisa, I have multiple plans with backup contingencies, but for now sit and wait seems to be the easiest one. we are where we wanted to go at least))

[Master] it works well with being the new guy in the group

[Lisa] but if the capt opened your cell first what would you have done?

[Master] I have to chuckle that we planned for you to be in awe of Sarengar and Guy has not been in this month to play him

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Yea, I kind of figured he is trying to find his way in the world at the moment and Indigo is a good person to attach himself to for now

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I have a couple illusion spells that I could use to escape. barring that, charming the captain works wonders))

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Well there is always the future... heh

[Master] Grink XP award: 150. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 16635.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 200. Next level in 14000.

[Master] Androp Ilkep XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 150. Next level in 2310.

[Lisa] you can still do that - we still have a princess to find :)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((yep, they are still backup plans if we get stuck))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((prefer not to resort to spells yet because they dont have reason to think I am a mage yet))

[Master] any ideas on how to solve that part of it yet?

[Master] finding the princess in particular?

[Master] Bill? Lisa?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((we are in the fortress, thats a step in the right direction. we wing it from here))

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] not really. Heh, Androp just got a small amount of info about that from Indigo at the bar...

[Lisa] I guess part of it depends on what Branwyn knows and what her situation is

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] yea... figure that was the main objective at this time... trying to find their wizard friend that is being held

[Lisa] She has spent two nights and a whole day in the fortress. I hope she learned something

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] anyway... thanks for the fun guys.. I'm going to get some dinner

[Master] night

[Lisa] sounds like a good idea

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] lunch for me

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] I'll see you all next week. Take care

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] laters

[Lisa] Goodnight

New Guy has left the game on Fri Jul 20 22:51:36 EDT 2012

[Lisa] bye

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 20 22:51:47 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Jul 20 22:51:56 EDT 2012


XP awarded