View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jul1511

Jul 15 - 11 - Pirate Queens

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sun Jul 03 13:10:19 EDT 2011 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 15 18:26:51 EDT 2011 ====

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jul 15 18:27:23 EDT 2011

Guy is receiving the map Barge Deck...

Guy has received the map Barge Deck.

[Master] Hello

[Guy] howdy

[Master] How do you like that map?

[Guy] sweet

[Master] that is the extent of the campaign area for the most part

[Master] no point in putting icons in that map but the measuring tool is set up acurately

[Master] by the way those lines on the map show the three levels of The Mist in Drillian

[Master] and that little hamlet way up in the northwest is where your original Corporal is from

[Guy] very nice

[Master] I am not sure how much more to add to that Gold Hills map at this point

[Master] there is the 5 shires boundries overlay

[Master] and I am working on a tribal overlay for Everreach to show the many different tribes on the Great Plains

[Master] but I doubt the group will ever get there

[Guy] you hope anyways lol

[Master] well you will make it to Outreach for the Flower Power story

[Master] and then out to the plains but not going to switch over to a campaign of traveling the Great Plains and visiting various tribes

[Master] but with this map you can see the waterways your character would be familiar with

[Master] and everyone can see the areas that they are from for the most part

[Master] Mike is to the left of that Central Mountain southern extension

[Master] and Marco's new character is from north of Bucklebury

[Guy] so i would know of possible pirate hiding places in this area

[Master] yes

[Guy] cool

[Guy] so ive spent some time in the mist as well

[Master] only a little bit

[Master] figure at your level you would know about everything major within 200 miles or so and that is something that you would have gone to experience briefly at least

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 15 18:44:26 EDT 2011

Lisa is receiving the map Barge Deck...

Lisa has received the map Barge Deck.

[Master] welcome Lisa

[Master] sending you the map we are talking about

[Lisa] Hello

[Master] That is a map of teh Campaign Area

[Master] the measuring tool does work correctly with it but no icons on it

[Guy] hi lisa

[Master] feels weird for it to be Friday

[Lisa] so basically we are starting with everyone still on brink of death

[Lisa] and we get to spend the day resting and tasting potions?

[Master] smile

[Master] it is morning

[Lisa] I know and this is where we are after healing

[Master] checking one last thing now but yes

[Lisa] one hit and anybody could die

[Lisa] and gypsies are not even conscious

[Lisa] this is very sad

[Master] Ok, all caught up

[Master] and if you are ready to start

[Lisa] sure - we have a lot of resting to do

[Lisa] better get on that

[Lisa] :)

[Master] Time of Day: 11:45 AM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 21st, 339 SKR.

[Master] Thyme moved 2'02".

Thyme (Master) groan

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] as you are sorting through gear you hear a loud groan come from one of the wagones

[Master] and one of the Gypsy girls pokes her head outside

[Master] blinking

[Thyme (Master)] coughs, hello? raspy voice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are awake at last! How are you?

[Thyme (Master)] am I dead?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No you are quite alive

[Thyme (Master)] oh good, it woudl be horrible to feel this bad in the afterlife

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We were worried about you for some time though

Sarengar (Guy) gets busy making everything ready to set sail, showing Indigo and Llathandryll what they can do

[Thyme (Master)] I am sure

[Thyme (Master)] looks over towards Branwyn,

[Thyme (Master)] did you say some time?

[Thyme (Master)] how late is it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, it's been about a day

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hasn't it?)

[Thyme (Master)] (this is day two after the dragon turtle attack, day four outside of Loosend)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] or two

[Thyme (Master)] shakes her head

[Thyme (Master)] holds onto the sides of the doorway

[Thyme (Master)] where is everyone else?

[Thyme (Master)] looks back into the wagon, Tulip, wake up!

[Thyme (Master)] looks around where is everyone?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, there is only four of your group that survived

[Thyme (Master)] survived? survived what?

[Tulip (Master)] ouch, leave me alone

[Master] Thyme moved 1'07".

[Master] Tulip moved 5'11".

[Master] Tulip moved 6'09".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Welcome back to world of the living Ladies

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The dragon turtle! He hit the barge with his steamy breath and blasted everyone onboard

[Tulip (Master)] what is the big rush

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What rush?

[Tulip (Master)] blinks, Dragon Turtle? I do not remember anything like that

[Thyme (Master)] that is because you were inside with your boyfriend

[Thyme (Master)] at least I was busy being productive

[Thyme (Master)] Ok, so lets get Grandmere and the rest

[Thyme (Master)] we will talk with the captain and see what needs to be done

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The captain has died

[Master] Thyme moved 1'08".

[Master] Tulip moved 3'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the only ones of your group that are still with us are you two, Marigold and Pilst

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am so sorry

Tulip (Master) bang bang bang

[Tulip (Master)] pauses and looks back at Thyme and Bran

[Thyme (Master)] you cannot be

[Thyme (Master)] what

[Master] Thyme moved 1'03".

Thyme (Master) BANG BANG

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What are you doing?

[Pilist (Master)] grooown

[Sarengar (Guy)] Miss if youre not carefull all that banging will bring things you dont want

[Thyme (Master)] that cannot be right

[Thyme (Master)] What? and who are you?

[Thyme (Master)] points to Indigo and Branwyn

[Thyme (Master)] these two are traveling with us

[Thyme (Master)] where did you come from?

[Master] Pilist moved 2'00".

Pilist (Master) stumble

[Sarengar (Guy)] the name is Sarengar Im a ranger from Rivers Bend

Pilist (Master) hold onto side of wagon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Pilst! You are awake!

[Pilist (Master)] coughs, clears his throat

[Pilist (Master)] darling, you pack quite a punch I must say

[Pilist (Master)] I am sure I am very sorry for what ever I did

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles a little, "I could not even dream to do what has happened here. It was not I that made you unconscious"

[Pilist (Master)] oh I am sure you can drain a man like this, he smiles wanly

[Sarengar (Guy)] the more people we have the faster we can get moving and the quicker we can arrive in Rivers Bend

[Tulip (Master)] Marigold is not waking up!!!!

[Tulip (Master)] she is just laying there pale

Branwyn (Lisa) turns to Sarengar, "We are not going anywhere in this condition. Are you insane?"

[Pilist (Master)] and who are you? and what have you done with our Captain?

[Sarengar (Guy)] no but if you think we can stay here and not face the creatures of the area unscathed then you are the insane one

[Thyme (Master)] This is Sarengar, he says, and Branwyn says we were hit by a Dragon Turtle

Branwyn (Lisa) gently, "Pilst, the capatin is dead. This over anxious sailor helped us"

[Pilist (Master)] Ok, are there dangers at hand?

[Sarengar (Guy)] there are always dangers at hand

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have not seen any here over night. But we have seen many on the river.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Scrags, Dragon Turtles, and those accursed Lizard men

[Pilist (Master)] where are we?

[Pilist (Master)] or maybe I should ask what day is it?

[Master] Tulip moved 5'02".

[Master] Tulip moves forward and whispers in Pilist's and Thyme's ears

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can't remember name of village)

[Master] his eyebrows go up, then he jerks his head towards the wagons

[Master] tulip shakes her head slowly as in amazement

[Sarengar (Guy)] we are at Inkirk

[Pilist (Master)] I will take your word for that, I have never heard of any place called that

[Pilist (Master)] looks over the group

[Master] Indigo moved 29'06".

[Master] Pilist moved 5'00".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Its just a few homes

[Master] Thyme moved 16'03".

[Master] Tulip moved 9'04".

[Master] Koorin moved 9'09".

[Sarengar (Guy)] the sooner we get started the sooner we can reach Rivers Bend

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The sooner we will die

Guy is receiving the map DSWorld Capture adventuring area...

Guy has received the map DSWorld Capture adventuring area.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are in no condition to fight off anything

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((Inkirks not listed?))

[Master] (nope not big enough, is just east of Midturn)

[Sarengar (Guy)] You would be surprised at what you can do if you nmeed to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (seriously - one hit by a scrag and you lose another character. we want that?)

[Pilist (Master)] You are a Ranger you say Sarengar?

[Sarengar (Guy)] thats correct

[Pilist (Master)] I thought I regonized the name, sorry must be mistaken

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jul 15 19:22:49 EDT 2011

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Barge Deck...

BiBo!!! has received the map Barge Deck.

[Sarengar (Guy)] what do you mean you recognized the name?

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((hey marco))

[BiBo!!!] ((yo))

[Pilist (Master)] and welcome

[Pilist (Master)] I have heard of a Sarengar before but not from around here from Rivers Bend, and you look much muddier than I would expect

[Pilist (Master)] it is of no consequence

[Pilist (Master)] (and bathroom break while Marco catches up)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] well I am from Rivers Bend

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 14804.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 500. Next level in 16110.

[Master] all caught up Marco?

[Master] Time of Day: 12:00 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 21st, 339 SKR.

[BiBo!!!] yep

[Pilist (Master)] so my darling Branwyn,

[Pilist (Master)] let me try to sum up

[Pilist (Master)] we were crusing along on the river, when we came upon a Dragon Turtle,

[Pilist (Master)] I do vaguely remember something to that effect

[Pilist (Master)] then we were attacked

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

[Pilist (Master)] many casualties

[Pilist (Master)] you took on a new captain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, I wouldn't call him a captain...

[Pilist (Master)] we gathered here plus Marigold in her wagon are the only survivors

[Master] Koorin moved 17'05".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 26'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But he does know more about boats than any of us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] and he helped us out of that horrid inlet we were stuck in

[Pilist (Master)] and you buried the dead in the river

[Sarengar (Guy)] what was your captain thinking about going down that inlet so late?

[Pilist (Master)] but managed to keep all of their effects and in fact leave them in our wagons for us

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Our captain apparently was a fool

[Pilist (Master)] Myself Marigold, Tulip and Thyme here are all that is left of our family

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry, yes

[Pilist (Master)] sad smile, thank you darling Branwyn

[Pilist (Master)] but I must say this will take some thought

[Pilist (Master)] I cannot answer for the family only our matriarch can

[Pilist (Master)] looks over at Thyme

[Thyme (Master)] NO

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you still want to go to Gold Hills?

[Thyme (Master)] OH NO

[Thyme (Master)] NO NO NO

[Thyme (Master)] YOU CANNOT

[Thyme (Master)] no

[Thyme (Master)] no

[Thyme (Master)] whispers, is it really true

[Indigo (Lisa)] What's the matter?

[Pilist (Master)] Under tonights Moon it is my sister

[Thyme (Master)] but but

[Thyme (Master)] stands up

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Shes clearly shocked to be put in this position."

[Thyme (Master)] I will not be a spinster

[Sarengar (Guy)] hmm

[Thyme (Master)] I

[Thyme (Master)] turns to Sarengar

[Thyme (Master)] Grabs his shirt

[Thyme (Master)] pulls him weakly

[Thyme (Master)] YOU

[Thyme (Master)] NOW

[Thyme (Master)] come with me

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::pauses:: "Now when you say under tonights moon.... thats just a saying right? Nothing crazy is going to happen like I dunno getting turned into a werewolf due to the moon right?"

[Thyme (Master)] I will NOT be

[Thyme (Master)] you will come with me now

[Master] Thyme moved 2'01".

[Master] Sarengar moved 1'00".

[Thyme (Master)] weakly trying ot drag Sarengar

Guy is receiving the map Barge Deck...

Guy has received the map Barge Deck.

[Pilist (Master)] My fine Elf

[Pilist (Master)] I did not think you could turn into a werewolf

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're a werewolf?

Sarengar (Guy) looks at Pilst as if to ask what he should do

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I didnt mean -I- would be the one doing the turning. I was more referring to you folk."

[Thyme (Master)] whispers to Sarengar, I will not become the wisewoman without being a woman

[Thyme (Master)] you are coming with me to my wagon now

[Pilist (Master)] looks at Indigo, a wise question

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Thyme "She looks serious!"

[Pilist (Master)] the were folk are hard to spot

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "You are werefolk then?"

[Pilist (Master)] and it is hard to tell sometimes their nature

[Pilist (Master)] chuckles, no

[Pilist (Master)] we are not werefolk

[Pilist (Master)] looks around unless Darling Branwyn you bit me during the night?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Or anything else that changes by the moon?"

[Pilist (Master)] smiles at Bran,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No I had other things on my mind last night. Besides you were not even conscious to enjoy it

Sarengar (Guy) carefully picks up Thyme and carries her to her wagon singing softly enough that only the two of them can hear the words

[Pilist (Master)] I imagine I would enjoy you no matter what

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how sweet)

[Pilist (Master)] looks up at Sarengar

[Pilist (Master)] enjoy you no matter what state I am in

[Master] Sarengar moved 21'07".

[Master] Thyme moved 20'06".

[Master] Sarengar moved 1'11".

[Pilist (Master)] do you trust him?

[Pilist (Master)] Darling Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well at least that will get his mind of sailing right away

[Pilist (Master)] and also just as to the point, Master Indigo do you trust him

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((loll))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "At least for ten minutes anyway."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Trust him? I barely know him. But he has been helpful so far and has not harmed us in our weakened state

[Pilist (Master)] I am laying here,

[Pilist (Master)] perhaps I am unable to move, paralyzed,

[Pilist (Master)] or perhaps

Indigo (Lisa) looks at the pick Sarengar handed him

[Indigo (Lisa)] He seems honorable

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "If not wise."

[Pilist (Master)] well I do think that we need to be on guard

[Pilist (Master)] but my sister seems to have taken matters into her own hands so to speak

[Indigo (Lisa)] And what will happen to her at the moon tonight?

[Pilist (Master)] she becomes the wise woman of our family when the moon reaches its peak

[Pilist (Master)] she will have to make all the decisions for the family,

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "What exactly does that entail?"

[Pilist (Master)] she will take over for our grandmere

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is there some ceremony for that?

[Tulip (Master)] but that is not fair, she will never be able to marry!

[Tulip (Master)] unless.....

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "The wise woman cant marry?"

[Tulip (Master)] looks at Indigo, you said he was honorable

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::smirks:: "I doubt he is THAT honorable"

[Tulip (Master)] looks over at Branwyn, can you um assist in her being with child quickly?

[Tulip (Master)] like very quickly?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What?

[Pilist (Master)] Tulip, frown, this is why people have a dim view of the folk

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I am not sure what you think about the mechanics of child birth, but I am fairly certain Branwyn can have little to do with making another woman have a child."

[Pilist (Master)] we shoudl not be taking advantage of someone who merely happens to be there,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I do have herbalism - can I find a plant to make Sarenger's seed bear fruit?)

[Pilist (Master)] let her enjoy a romp, if she feels like me then she will not last long

[Pilist (Master)] unless of course Draling Branwin cares to inspire me

[Pilist (Master)] (you could try that yes Bran)

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs, "Not now Pilst!"

[Pilist (Master)] (but would not speed up the pregnancy to being visible in one day)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (question is - do we want to?)

[Pilist (Master)] smiles at Branwyn

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i think we would earn some very goodwill with the gypsys))

[Pilist (Master)] Tulip tries to ensnare your Captain into being Thyme's concubine

[Pilist (Master)] and in answer to your question kind Elf, our wisewomen are always unmarried

[Pilist (Master)] so they have no familial attachments to only one part of the family

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "But relations are alright it seems though."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And what would his responsibilities be if she became with child?

[Pilist (Master)] if a woman still has her husband

[Pilist (Master)] they stay together but most times when a wise woman takes over a family she has had many years of training

[Tulip (Master)] and is an old hag

[Tulip (Master)] worn out all the pleasure drained from life

[Tulip (Master)] she cannot have fun,

[Pilist (Master)] Tulip, there have been others as young as Thyme who have taken the role

[Pilist (Master)] and their families were blessed by many wise years of leadership

[Pilist (Master)] and my Darling Branwyn, if your Captain were to plant his seed, he would be responsible for raising the child

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "And were he to fail in said responsibility?"

[Pilist (Master)] Thyme will not have the time to spend on one child

[Pilist (Master)] he would not

[Pilist (Master)] the folk would not allow for such things

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Just out of curiousity, how would you ensure it?"

[Pilist (Master)] of course such a gaigin child would not be raised in the tradition of the folk

[Pilist (Master)] families look after their own kind Elf

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have no ready magic for such things

[Pilist (Master)] it is just as well

[Pilist (Master)] let the fates decide who and when your Captain blesses with his seed

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Families do, but I am not so sure the stranger is ready to be part of a familiy. At least we would be a bit overly trusting to assume it anyway."

[Pilist (Master)] smiles, one such as him? no I would not trust him any farther than Master Indigo can throw him

[Pilist (Master)] and Mistress Koorin, you have been very quiet today, is something wrong?

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Sure. EVERYTHING!"

[Pilist (Master)] that is a terrible thing

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "And Im hungry too..."

[Pilist (Master)] I find that hunger tends to sharpen my mind

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I find that hunger tends to make me want to prepare some food. Its lunch time."

[Pilist (Master)] I would be most delighted in assisting you eat

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Thanks! I am going to start cooking up some things. Mind if I go ashore to start a fire since we dont seem to be going anywhere right now? Hot food is better than cold food."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Especially when everyone is so depressing like now."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The priest said to beware of snakes

Pilist (Master) looks over at Indigo and Branwyn

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "They make good food."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Wonder what kind they are..."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Bring Indigo with you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And do not play with snakes!!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Mom once made this boa steak that was to DIE for. It was AMAZING!"

[Tulip (Master)] walks up to Llathandry

[Tulip (Master)] are you going to stay here and rest while they leave?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Not so many boas in the hills though. Actually it was the only boa. It was some circus pet..."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well they dont seem to be going far anyway. So yes I suppose."

[Tulip (Master)] good, maybe I can help you rest

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Anyways, a nice dry rub and pappa even got some new boots out of it!"

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at potion vials wondering if there are some healing potions sitting right in front of her

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::grins:: "I am sure we can help each other out."

[Master] Llathandryll moved 6'00".

[Master] Tulip and Llathandryll moved 22'10".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 10'10".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 13'02".

[Master] Tulip moved 5'00".

[Master] Koorin moved 9'00".

[Pilist (Master)] do be careful Master indigo

[Pilist (Master)] I will hold down teh fort until you return

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((lol everybody is hooking up now ))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yell if you need us and don't go far

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Please

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((hell, the oddest thing is that Llathandryll is the last one to be doing it lol))

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around at the empty deck and shakes her head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Might as well get these out of the way

[Pilist (Master)] holds out a hand

[Pilist (Master)] sit with me a moment

[Pilist (Master)] then we can try to work on your puzzle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But... these potions need checking

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Gypsies are really free spirited arent they." ::shrugs and heads off mumbling something about snake steaks::

[Pilist (Master)] here in teh sun where it is warm

Branwyn (Lisa) goes over and sits down for a moment

[Pilist (Master)] takes her hand

[Pilist (Master)] thank you

[Pilist (Master)] you honor me and my family

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((brb))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Hey Indigo? You ever had snake steaks before? Think we will run across a snake to eat?"

[Pilist (Master)] you took it upon your self to be our wisewoman, if in proxy and by mistake

[Indigo (Lisa)] If we are lucky we won't see a snake!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There really wasn't much other choice Pilst

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Why? Snakes are yummy! I only had it the one time though..."

[Pilist (Master)] you could have left us behind, taken our things, turned us out

[Pilist (Master)] my sister says that all of our familes things are there, even those from our deceased

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would never do that! It never entered my mind

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((back))

[Indigo (Lisa)] You just work on the cooking. I'll let you know if I see a snake

[Pilist (Master)] not many others would have resisted the chance to peek into a families goods, to see what is there even if not take something

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not like that

[Pilist (Master)] for your forthrightness, I am very grateful

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Okay! Catch it for me will you?" ::piles up some wood for a fire::

[Pilist (Master)] kisses Brans hand

[Pilist (Master)] thank you Darling Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll chop it's head off. That's what I'll do

[Pilist (Master)] now what are we doing with this assortment of bottles you have here

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles, "you are more than welcome"

[Master] indigo can roll a d12 if he gets a 4 or less he finds a snake he can kill if he gets a 12 it is a snake to have an enounter with

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well we have to figure out what they do. Some can be tasted and other need to be applied

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=12] 12

[Master] LOL

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Nice!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] We are gonna eat well today!

[Master] OK, let me see what I can come up with!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not sure how nice this is going to be)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((its not a snake at all! its in fact a yuanti! lol))

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-41) - Heavily Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-41) - Heavily Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator #5 moved 5'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator #5 targets Sarengar. Distance: 5'04"

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator #5 moved 12'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator #5 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'07"

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator #5 no longer targets Sarengar.

[Master] Indigo moved 4'06".

[Master] Indigo targets Aligator #5. Distance: 1'06"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that is not a snake!)

[Master] as Indigo is searching the near by bushes he sees a long leathery shape and says,

[Master] That is not a snake!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] as the hissing head of an aligator turns around and SNAPS at him

[Master] Init

[Master] Aligator #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10++2)-10) [1d10=2] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Indigo gets to go firs

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((should koorin roll init too?))

[Master] it is not close to her right now

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((okies))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (looks like he is almost dead already)

[Master] although she will likely hear the noise

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+16-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=17] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Aligator #5 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((next round then))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (large?)

[Master] (is a small one took the giant sized version and adapted it)

[Master] man sized

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #5

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+16-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=14] -3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Aligator #5 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #5

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-9) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Aligator #5: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 8. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] and Indigo goes again

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+16-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=14] -3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Aligator #5 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #5

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+16-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=17] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Aligator #5 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #5

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+16-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=18] -7 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Aligator #5 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #5

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-7) - Dying

[Master] and Koorin hears the racket of Indigo's encounter

Indigo (Lisa) looks over at Koorin, "It's not a snake but will this do?"

[Master] (brb getting drinks)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Its a... lizamabob! I can cook that!"

Indigo (Lisa) drags it over to Koorin so she can prepare it

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] :sharpen some sticks and then :gets to work preparing some lizamabob kebobs::

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Time of Day: 01:00 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 21st, 339 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 02:00 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 21st, 339 SKR.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::returns to the boat with fistfuls of croc meat on a stick:: "Hey everyone! Lizamabob Kebobs! eat up!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Koorin! They look wonderful

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "They are! Would be better with a little cumin, but what can you do? That stuff doesnt exactly just grow on trees. Wait..."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'01".

Sarengar (Guy) slowly climbs out of the wagon so as not to disturb Thyme

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 11'02".

Indigo (Lisa) sits down on the deck with a kebob, "Very good Koorin"

Sarengar (Guy) sits down on the deck

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Tastes like snake doesnt it?" ::grins happily as she pulls some meat off of a stick with her teeth::

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol!)

Sarengar (Guy) looks at Pilist "She is asleep for now"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "And the best part? No dishes to clean after!"

[Pilist (Master)] nods, she will do well, it is in her blood, this is just sudden for her

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Which is good because I didnt pack any dishes..."

[Sarengar (Guy)] If there ischildren as a result please send me a message I will do what is needed

[Pilist (Master)] raises an eyebrow, so sure of your self are you?

[Pilist (Master)] you have bedded many a maiden and left your seed to grow?

[Sarengar (Guy)] No but I also dont wish to be thought of as one who would avoid his responsility

[Pilist (Master)] I do doubt that in her weakened state she wuld be able to concieve

[Pilist (Master)] looks over at Bran

[Pilist (Master)] you are the healer, what do you think?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am no healer. You would need to ask Koorin

[Master] Indigo XP award: 15. Next level in 8562.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 20. Next level in 14784.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 20. Next level in 3765.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 10. Next level in 382.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 20. Next level in 16090.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "People can concieve of lots of stuff even when they are week. I once concieved of a mango sauce when I was sick with the flu."

[Pilist (Master)] looking at Koorin, blinks

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "It didnt turn out so good because we didnt have mangos, but what can you do."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Actually I am not quite sure what a mango is... but it sounded yummy at the time none the less."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] None of this is within our control at this point. Let us just relax and what happens will happen

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Yeah, we cant control the mangos. They have minds of their own."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Such is mango."

[Pilist (Master)] (I just scared the dog laughing too loud)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((lol well at least someone got the joke ;) ))

[Pilist (Master)] so Darling Branwyn was just beginnign to show me her collection of vials here

[Sarengar (Guy)] word can be left for me at the Palazzo San Rebal in North Bayside

[Indigo (Lisa)] You are a prince?

[Pilist (Master)] glances over at Sarengar, raises an eyebrow, purses his lips

Sarengar (Guy) chuckles

[Sarengar (Guy)] No tcertain homes are called Pallazos

[Sarengar (Guy)] I rent from a noble family though

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's get this over with. I would hate to see we had a healing potion sitting right in front of us the whole time.

Branwyn (Lisa) takes a vial on opens it and looks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] any one who wants to help feel free

[Pilist (Master)] soft sigh, my Grandmere had potions of healing

[Pilist (Master)] but I do not know which is which

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is why we test them

[Pilist (Master)] then how can I help you my Darling Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] well you have to take one and open it to see if you should taste a drop or apply a timy bit to skin.

[Pilist (Master)] picks up one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And only a drop! You do not know what you are dealing with

[Pilist (Master)] a grey liquid

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (his or mine?)

[Pilist (Master)] (his)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sure ignore me)

[Pilist (Master)] (grins starting from the top with yours the bottom with his)

[Pilist (Master)] a grey liquid, and a touch on the tongue

[Pilist (Master)] rolls his eyes, swishes his mouth

[Pilist (Master)] I feel like

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((zombie oil!))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Like?

[Pilist (Master)] it tasts like death?

[Pilist (Master)] but powerful?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((It IS zombie oil!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sounds dangerous

[Pilist (Master)] sorry I have never tried this before

[Pilist (Master)] which are you trying?

Sarengar (Guy) grins a starts to hum the music from the treasure scene of the "greedy dwarf" opera

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I had opened one. Let me look at it again

[Master] a bright blue liquid

Branwyn (Lisa) dips finger in and places a drop on her tongue

[Master] Bran feels clearer, more powerful, as if she had just figured out a new spell level, gone up by a level

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Now there's a potion! There is power here, knowledge perhaps

[Master] and Bran feels that Indigo's power more than spell knowledge

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at it like she wants to drink more but stops herself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We should save this until we need it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Koorin or Sarengar, do you want to try one?

[Sarengar (Guy)] Ill try one

Sarengar (Guy) picks up a potion bottle and opens it carefully

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I lost track of my bottle of hot sauce somewhere. Are one of those full of some sorta red stuff?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You will have to check for yourself, but remember just a tiny bit

[Master] Sarengar's pops open an a wisp of what looks like smoke drifts out

[Sarengar (Guy)] hmm

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Oh I will know without tasting it." ::searches for a bottle of red liquid::

Sarengar (Guy) looks into the bottle

[Master] Koorin finds a bottle with red liquid in it

[Master] Sarengar sees a liquid inside

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((btw, pilist looks like an evil sob))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he's really quite sweet despite his looks)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((just got a close look at his icon))

Sarengar (Guy) cautiously pours a drop on his finger

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] :: pops open the bottle and sniffs it::

[Master] Koorin feels her toes tingle and she wants to DANCE!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (OH NO!)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((uh oh more ballast lol))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((just from sniffing it? lol thats some strong stuff))

[Master] Sarengar could swear the drop went right through his finger as it never gets wet

[Sarengar (Guy)] hmm thats was interesting

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "This would go GREAT on lizamabob kebobs at a party."

[Sarengar (Guy)] I poured a drop on my finger but my finger didnt get wet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is it still there or do it evaporate?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((if llathandryll wasnt busy getting his finger wet, he would insert a joke here))

[Master] almost as if his finger turned to smoke

[Sarengar (Guy)] i think it just went right through my finger

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You shouldn't taste that one! But it could be quite useful in some situations

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I think this one has alcohol in it." ::taps her bottle::

Branwyn (Lisa) hands another bottle to Koorin and Sarengar "We have three more."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There are other things besides alcohol that could make one want to dance

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "And they all go well as a lizamabob kebob marinade"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Can I keep this one for cooking?"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Ill try another one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Awww...."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure whatever use we find for it will be amusing

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((hey bob! if you use a potion as a cooking ingredient, does the resulting food have the effect of said potion?))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((assuming you eat all of it))

[Master] Sarengar takes a taste and for an instant can almost swear she can hear Koorin saying "that would be a great thing to try in a stew it would really make my magical stews even more.....

[Master] and potentially in the hands of a very skillful cook yes Marco

[Sarengar (Guy)] umm I dont think you should put that in your stews

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((koorin is now going to start collect cooking potions))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((like cooking wine, only magical))

[Sarengar (Guy)] it might not make your stews taste very good

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Of course it would! You dont... hey that was my inside voice wasnt it?"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Sometimes I confuse the two, but pretty sure that was inside."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Are you a witch?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You heard her thoughts? Another very nice potion!

[Sarengar (Guy)] are you sure? I could have sword you said that out loud

[Master] and yes that is a Potion of ESP

[Master] and the other was a Potion of Vitality

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the dance potion?)

[Master] nods

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((of course Koorins suface thoughts and what she says are usually identical so not so useful on her lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (restores hps?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and silence...)

[Master] (sorry dog on my lap hard to switch books, checking the specifics of the potoin for you now)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no problem - just felt very alone all of a sudden)

[Master] yes recovers all lost HP

[Master] was nto sure how many

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] full healing eh? nice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and if we split it would restore half?)

[Master] no is one draught

[Master] one draught, lasts for 7 days

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((I think the only potion you can split is a potion of extra healing, specifically mentions it in the description))

[Master] for that time period you heal at 1 hp per 4 hours

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (maybe another will be good too)

[Master] the other two you came close to naming are Gaseous Form and Zombie Control

[Master] the final one you tested (Bran) was actually Super Heroism, which only actually helps warriors,

[Master] and that leaves two to test that you do not know what they are

Branwyn (Lisa) opens her last vial and looks

Sarengar (Guy) tries another potion

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((lol I was just about right with zombie oil))

[Master] Bran tastes hers is like cod liver oil

[Master] but she feels cleansed

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ew

[Master] with just that touch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you were! better to control them than to turn into one though)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That tasted awful!

[Master] Saren feels healthy and healed with his

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (cleansed as in I don't need to take a bath?)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] One left then?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((clensed as in you dont need to go to the bathroom))

[Master] that is the last two

[Sarengar (Guy)] this one might be a healing potion

[Master] and cleansed as in no impariment

[Master] whole and healthy

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((actually probably a poison/disease cure or something. probably doesnt heal hp))

[Master] Ok, close enough on the two of them, an Elixir of Health and a potion of extra healing

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] (oh... actually I think that does both and acts as a cure light or something right?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so Sarengar and Indigo should take the potions that will restore hps)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((might want to save the potion of health))

[Master] no Elixir of Health cures a random ailment

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (healing and vitality)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we'll save that one then)

[Master] disease, blindness, deafness, etc

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((extra healing can be split, though it works best if you drink it all at once. should give it to indigo as he is the worst off))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (plague?)

Sarengar (Guy) softlys sings a bit of The Dragons Gold opera

[Master] depending on how much you drink of it it cures X amount of them

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((course not plague))

[Master] not the Grey Death no

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((that would be a silly thing for a potion that can cure any ailment to be able to do))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so if vitality will restore all them 1 can take that one and the other fighter takes the extra healing)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((the vitality one does 1 per 4 hours I thought. Over a week. It will heal very slowly))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the rest of us are close enough to normal)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh - that is slow)

[Master] it lasts for one week

[Master] for that time period who ever uses it heals at 1 hp per 4 hours rather than 1 hp per 24 hours

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((which is better, but still slow))

[Master] This potion restores Ihe user 10 full vitality despite exertion, lac:k of skep. and going without food and drink fOf up to sevCD days. It nullifies up to seven days or deprivation. and continues in effect fOf the rt:maindcr of its sevaH1a:y duration. Tbc potion alto makes the UJer proofagainst poison and disease white it is in effect, and the user recovers lott hil poinu It the rite of one every fourboun.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((should save that one then))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then let the two split the healing potion and we'll see where we are)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((the other effects seeem more useful than the hp))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((and I am guessing it doesnt make you proof against grey death right?))

[Master] oooo just stumbled upon a Potoin of House Cat control

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bad potion)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((does it smell like catnip?))

[Master] ok so Extra Healing you have two options

[Master] 1 dose for 3d8+3

[Master] or 3 doses of 1d8

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((1d8 x 3 or 3d8+3 x 1. I say go for the one))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((give it to indigo and hope it rolls max, healing him for 27 hp))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why is it 1 or 3?)

[Master] the nature of the potion

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((thats just how the potion works))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((its specific to that potion))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((most potions you cant split at all, but this one has a special mention allowing you to do so))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so one person can get two and the other one part and we flip a coin?)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((we could, but still think its better to give it all to one person as it heals more hp as a whole. but either way))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if we do that one fighter is still very close to dead - what do you think Guy?)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] (( I personally prefer to have one person at full fighting strength than 2 people at sort of okay fighting strength, but thats me))

[Sarengar (Guy)] (dividing it would be a bit smarter))

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((but id say dividie it between indigo sarengar and koorin))

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((that way our healer is healthier as well))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((it weakens the potion to split it, and its not like there wont be more healing coming in the morning. Koorins fine. she doesnt need it for now))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she is only 4 hps down)

[Sarengar (Guy)] (oops misreead what she was down))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((indigo and sarengar are the furthest down.))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((and they are down a lot, way more than koorin can heal quickly. which is why I say concentrate the healing. the extra 3 hp is like almost a whole healing spell for koorin))

[Master] Indigo XP award: 62. Next level in 8500.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 124. Next level in 14660.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 124. Next level in 3641.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 62. Next level in 320.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 124. Next level in 15966.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I don't mind giving it to one but the other will have to take a swipe and then hang in the background til they heal)

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((im willing to let indigo have 2 doses and sarengar 1 ))

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((indigo has father to heal than sarengar does))

[Master] Time of Day: 03:00 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 21st, 339 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 04:00 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 21st, 339 SKR.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((well drinking one portion could get you 1 hp back, and it wont make that much of a difference anyway))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((potentially))

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i dont mind gambling on thatr lol it just means ill have to be careful rofl))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I see what you are saying - Indigo rolls a 1 and 3 and so gets nothing much and sarenger rolls a 2 - we are screwed)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (might as well as not had the potion)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((this game is about taking chances sometimes))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((yeah. which is why I say concentrate it, as even if you roll all 1s thats a minimum of 6 hp instead of 3))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((and klooge loves its 1s lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (If Guy is willing to risk it, I am. Otherwise I am happy to let him have the whole thing.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I'm good either way)

[Sarengar (Guy)] (( im a risk taker lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no kidding!)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((its your risk taking that got you down as many hp as you are to begin with :-P))

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((you were right 1 time marco lol))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((hey it was a reasonably educated guess from the hints bob gave us :-P ))

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((ok so indigo is taking 2 drinks and sarengar 1?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (If we split the potions - will you stay here til tomorrow and not try to sail away today Guy?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((lol))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((guy wont, sarengar will :-P))

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((blackmail!!!! lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (either one)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((you were the one who wanted to get moving fast lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we need more rest and more koorin cooking and healing)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that was when I was stuck by myself in a cove where a turtle lived)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((but yeah i guess we can stay overnight lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh good)

Branwyn (Lisa) hands healing potion bottle over to Indigo and Sarengar

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d8) [1d8=7] 7

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d8) [1d8=2] 2

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (9) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] and Guy's roll

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d8) [1d8=2] 2

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (2) - Heavily Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ouch)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((better than a 1))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] (marginally lol))

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((alright, guess we rest for the day then))

[Master] ok

[Master] waiting for the evening to come

[Master] there is a visit by one of the youth from the hamlet

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] he is just curious about what you are doing,

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Hey! Want some leftover lizamabob kebob? I think I have one left."

[Master] aligator

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((in other news, lizamabob kebob is about the funniest thing in the world to say))

[Master] and it goes good in jumbo

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Hey I am the chef here, I name the dishes. You want some or not?"

[Master] sure sure

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::hands over a kebob:: "Whats your name?"

[Master] william

[Master] my family fishes the river here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's an odd name. I can spell it)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I met a william once. Or maybe he was a Wallace? I dont remember. Hows the fish here?"

[Master] I think the fish are good

[Master] you talk really fast

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I do? I have never been told that. Though I have been told I talk too much. Never too fast though."

[Master] it fills up my head

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I can fill up your head with talking? Thats AMAZING! Does it hurt? Or is it satisfying like after you have a really good meal? Hows the lizamabob kebob by the way?"

[Master] the alligator is good

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I know! I was saying I should have used cumin, but I dont have any cumin. Do you have any cumin?"

[Master] what do you put in it?

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((you do realize that sarengar knows none of your names?))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "In cumin? nothing usually. Its this sort of weed thing that you take the seeds out of, dry and crush. Tastes really good on meat. It doesnt grow around here though."

[Master] lots of stuff grows in the water

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he knows Branwyn I hope)

[Master] (Branwyn and Pilst have used each others names a bit and Bran introduced her self and Indigo when you met)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Think theres some cumin? I was told it only grows out east, but hey it would be great if I was wrong. I am really craving cumin right about now."

Sarengar (Guy) leans against the wagon singing a little of the Dragons Gold

[Master] I will ask my pa about it

[Master] OK

[Master] so you relax through the afternoon

[Master] Koorin makes another meal

[Master] and watches for the night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn will take first and Indigo second

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin will do last and fix breakfast during it. lathandryll is okay with first

[Sarengar (Guy)] sarengar will take the last watch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] maybe pilst will watch with Indigo?

[Master] sure

[Master] cannot fight yet but will watch with him

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] its an extra set of eyes at least

[Master] Koorin moved 1'07".

[Master] so first watch under a 4 on a d12 and there is an encounter

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] (1d12) [1d12=5] 5

[Master] second watch

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] safe

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=6] 6

[Master] and third watch

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d12) [1d12=6] 6

[Master] very good

[Master] Time of Day: 07:00 AM. Day 22 Ced ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 22nd, 339 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and we all got to sleep in cushy wagons to heal better)

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Koorin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (2) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Pilist moved 3'05".

[Master] Branwyn moved 5'11".

[Master] Thyme moved 29'08".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 8'10".

[Master] Tulip moved 12'01".

[Master] Pilist moved 30'02".

[Master] Marigold moved 18'09".

[Master] Branwyn moved 29'00".

[Master] Sarengar moved 31'07".

[Master] Indigo moved 38'01".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((cant they get 3 with koorin around having a healing prof?))

[Thyme (Master)] if she make a healing check

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Thyme (Master)] in the morning after Koorin cooks breakfast again

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((it says I dont need to make a check though))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Only characters with both healing and herbalism proficiencies can help others recover at the rate of 3 hit points per day of rest. This care does not require a proficiency check, only the regular attention of the proficient character.

[Thyme (Master)] ok

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (1) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Koorin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (1) - Heavily Wounded

[Thyme (Master)] Thyme stands up straight in the bow of the ship,

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Healthy Cooking check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you need some new dice)

[Thyme (Master)] my family, we are together and that is all that is asked for

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] (apparently))

[Thyme (Master)] we will travel East as my ancestor wished

[Thyme (Master)] and we will meet up with other Travelers soon

[Thyme (Master)] I want to let it be known to all in my family that these people are known as friends

[BiBo!!!] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+2) 5 (max 9) minor effects.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+2) 5 (max 9) minor effects.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+2) 5 (max 9) minor effects.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+2) 5 (max 9) minor effects.

[Thyme (Master)] Branwyn, if you ask we will grant you any boon you desire

[BiBo!!!] ((10 to sar and 10 to indigo I guess))

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (10) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (10) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Koorin!

[BiBo!!!] ::gives a thumbs up and grins:: "You look much better. I think your girlfriend is gonna get something shiney."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thyme, thank you for your kindness. There is nothing I can think of to ask for at this moment. I am just happy that we are all alive and healthy.

[Thyme (Master)] in the future you need only ask

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I shall remember

[Thyme (Master)] now I will work with my mirror and I trust our Ranger Captain can help negociate the currents and maybe we can avoid problems

[Sarengar (Guy)] Ill do my best

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "You look okay. You dont need a mirror."

[Thyme (Master)] smiles thank you young one

[Thyme (Master)] but my mirror allows me to see things that I want to see, or things I do not

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Sounds like a normal mirror to me."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Like sometimes after the holidays I look in the mirror and see a few things I rather not see."

Sarengar (Guy) stands up and bows to Thyme "Lady if ever you or your family have need of my aid you have merely to ask."

[Thyme (Master)] she smiles at teh group

[Thyme (Master)] I think it is time to make our way down river

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 22 Ced ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 22nd, 339 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 09:00 AM. Day 22 Ced ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 22nd, 339 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So you still plan to stop at Gold Hills? Your do not wish to travel with us all the way to Rivers Bend?

Sarengar (Guy) sends Indigo, Llathandryll and Pilist scurrying around to help get underway

Guy is receiving the map DSWorld Capture adventuring area...

Guy has received the map DSWorld Capture adventuring area.

[Thyme (Master)] I will consider

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Koorin scurries. Indigo does not scurry)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((lol))

[Thyme (Master)] but we will find more of the travelers in Gold Hills I believe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but he will help)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Untie us from the docks and hoist the anchors

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Pilst "I shall be sorry when you will leave us"

[Pilist (Master)] do not hurry the moment

[Pilist (Master)] smiles

[Pilist (Master)] we can make it last a bit longer

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It shall be a while won't it? I cannot wait until we are firmly on land again

[Pilist (Master)] Some families travel the water with the ease of land

[Pilist (Master)] this is the first time we have come so far West

[Pilist (Master)] and the river seemed to be the quickest way back east, I consulted maps that showed we saved almost 75 miles this way,

[Pilist (Master)] and perhaps we met for a reason

Sarengar (Guy) makes sure the barge is travelling the way he wants and hollers for Indigo to keep an eye out for anything in front of them

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I assume you will be taking full responsibility for that reason a few months down the line right?" ::smirks slightly::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps we did. And hopefully we will have no more delays. At least not any of the kind we have had so far

[Indigo (Lisa)] Aye! Aye!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Hey pointy ears grab a pole and make yourself useful and leave them alone

Indigo (Lisa) looks out from the front of the barge

Sarengar (Guy) winks at Branwyn and Pilist

[Master] partway into the morning Thyme calls out to veer over into the center of the rivers course

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::snickers:: "Very well. "

[Master] and Sarengar and Indigo manage to guide the ship around

Sarengar (Guy) veers to the center of the river

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't even want to think about that)

[Master] looking back you can see an overturned Knarr

[Sarengar (Guy)] Thank you Lady

[Master] floating just under the surface

[Master] and Sarengar can make a check

[Master] navigation sorry

Guy is receiving the map Barge Deck...

Guy has received the map Barge Deck.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Navigation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Sarengar notices something in the water, and brings the ship to almost a halt

[Master] then spurs everyone to full speed on the poles and oars

[Sarengar (Guy)] what is that?

[Master] and you SLIP right through a ambush of Scrags

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Another thing which will likely kill us I am sure."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((slip through as in avoid?))

[Master] yes

[Master] as in avoid

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((oh yay))

[Master] Time of Day: 09:00 AM. Day 23 Be ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 23rd, 339 SKR.

[Master] poling down the river through the night to make up time

[Master] Indigo calls out early in the morning Ship Ahead!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (through the night?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] is she flying any colours

[Master] Sarengar asks, do you want to meet up with it? or avoid it?

[Master] Indigo says no colors, looks like a fishing vessell

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not sure we need to stop. Maybe we could just wave at it as we pass by? The look like they are fishing

[Master] is that concensus? just avoid it?

[Sarengar (Guy)] just stay ready for anything

[Master] Saren needs to make a navigation check please

[Master] sorry no

[Master] boating check

[Master] navigation is for being lost or other hazards

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((no reason to bother with a fishing boat))

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Boating check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] and you manage to give it a wide berth

[Master] they ignore you also

[Master] Time of Day: 12:00 PM. Day 23 Be ___ se, Eap {Late Fall} 23rd, 339 SKR.

[Master] and I think we can pause here

[Sarengar (Guy)] cool

[Master] I posted to the site by the way the Birthday Game this year will be September 10th or 11th

[Indigo (Lisa)] (since you plan on us running into a big sea monster in the next five minutes)

[Master] the weekend that footbal season starts

[Master] so if there is one day or the other that works better for you let me know

[Master] Sat or Sun

[Master] Marco ask Mike and or anyone else

[Master] Guy ask Kaz

[Master] I will let John know

[Master] and Lorie

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I suppose it doesnt make a difference to me))

[Guy] either day works for me

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((either way I will be sleeping through half it :-P))

[Master] grins

[Master] we will start at noon and go till 11 again

[Master] I anticipate it being an adventure in Rivers Bend

[Guy] hehehehehehe

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okies

[Master] but we will see what actually transpires

[Indigo (Lisa)] Saturday would be better for me I think

[Master] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] so can recuperate on Sunday

[Master] smile

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((actually yeah, me too come to think of it, so I dont have to worry about work on monday))

[Master] ok

[Master] we can set that up then now

[Master] September 10th

[Indigo (Lisa)] sounds good

[Guy] works for me

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okies, I am off to make some lunch. bacon will be involved, though I am unsure in what capacity

[Guy] and on that note i need to get to bed 5am will be here too flipping soon

[Lisa] so we will see you next week!

[Guy] hopefully

[Lisa] bacon is good in any capacity

[Master] see y'all

[Lisa] goodnight!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] it is. especially this bacon

[Guy] night all

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] laters

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 15 22:52:16 EDT 2011

Guy has left the game on Fri Jul 15 22:52:20 EDT 2011

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Jul 15 22:52:33 EDT 2011


XP awarded