View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jul0805C

Jul 08 05 - Cleaned Version

JohnA has joined the game

JohnA is receiving the map...

JohnA has received the map.

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnA] test test

JohnA has left the game

JohnA has joined the game

JohnA is receiving the map...

JohnA has received the map.

[JohnA] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] by the way I updated the calendar events, with the new followers showing up

[DM] will be back on in a few

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

BiBo!!! has joined the game

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] heya john

[JohnA] hello

[JohnA] I was inspired to find a way to list only the memorized spells at the top of the list by level

BiBo!!! has joined the game

[JohnA] welcome back!

Paul Elvenstire (JohnA) is now controlling Paul Elvenstire

BiBo!!! has left the game

BiBo!!! has left the game

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] so

[JohnA] is Marco there with issues or remote?

[DM] issues

BiBo!!! has joined the game

[DM] he is still having issues

[DM] John, while we wait want do you want me to answer any other questions?

[DM] the magic item stuff is not ready yet

[DM] but will have that soon

BiBo!!! has left the game

[JohnA] no big deal, I was talking to Fritzz about getting party fund for research but that will have to wait

[DM] ok

[JohnA] maybe I'll get treasue if I stay long enough

[DM] true

[JohnA] If you give me a hook and I think Paul wants to check it out by himself, are you going to have an issue

[DM] Sean at the gate

[DM] this hook tonight? not at all

[JohnA] I was thinking of sending Khan to Roadhaven to let the party know what Paul was doing

[DM] actually might be a fun interlude that way, have them play some of yoru followers that you bring out?

BiBo!!! has joined the game

[JohnA] what happens if we are in a 20x20 room and I summon a Monster, hopping for a Qgre or a Wolf but get a Hydra instead

[JohnA] how much room do they need?

[DM] are they giant sized?

[DM] all creatures need the size that they are

[DM] if you summon them into a room 20x20 and they do not fit.

[DM] then they

[JohnA] so if there is no room do we reroll ?

[DM] woudl appear in the next logical place

[DM] Jess just came through the gate

[DM] John will close out here, to see if that helps Marco's issue

[DM] are you all set with yoru characters for the moment?

[DM] want to be sure you have what you were working on done

BiBo!!! has left the game

[JohnA] when you get the chance to bring up Kit and Khan in case I feel we need them

[DM] ok, be back in a moment

[JohnA] I just commited

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 08 19:01:25 EDT 2005 ====

JohnA has joined the game

JohnA is receiving the map...

JohnA has received the map.

BiBo!!! has joined the game

Sean has joined the game

Jess has joined the game

[Jess] hola John

[Jess] hola John

[Sean] So if you summon a hydra that won't fit into a 20x20 room, does it take damage?

[JohnA] OLA

[Sean] Greetings and Salutations

[Jess] how goes it? and how are the munchkins?

[Sean] Under the rule of the Witch of the West

[JohnA] Fine, all out to diner so I have a few moment of quiet

[Jess] awesome

[Jess] my boyfriend Rob is here observing

[JohnA] Does he like to watch?

[Jess] (Rob) Ha Ha Ha..........

BiBo!!! has left the game

[JohnA] Not that we are doing anything

[Jess] (ROB) i would rather play , but apparantly i hae to wait

Paul Elvenstire (JohnA) is now controlling Paul Elvenstire

[Jess] have even

Khan (JohnA) is now controlling Khan

BiBo!!! has joined the game

Jess is receiving the map...

Jess has received the map.

[JohnA] Bob does not let us play by ourselves, we can only play in groups

Kit (JohnA) is now controlling Kit

BiBo!!! has left the game

[DM] ok

[DM] so marco is the only one with issues at the moment

[DM] Jess in in with a map

[DM] Sean is mapless on his own

[Jess] BiBo always has issues

[JohnA] So I can start, Rob can play Khan

[DM] well I have no problem with that

[Jess] will Bob let him have an npc yet?

[Jess] cool

BiBo!!! has joined the game

[JohnA] unless he is man enough to play Kit ;)

[Jess] lol

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jess] i think he can handle her

[Jess] but can she handle him?

[JohnA] So Kit and Paul are stroling along check out the landscape when all of a sudden......

[DM] ok,

BiBo!!! has left the game

[DM] Sara is walking to the small village to sell eggs that will help support her family. Sir Paul is passing through and decides to question some commoners about how the conditions are in this area. Stopping his horse, he questions her about the village and surrounding country side. After giving the Lord a curtsy, Sara shyly glances up at Sir Paul. Finally finding her courage she says, “Gooday Sir" After giving the Lord a curtsy, Sara shyly glances up at Sir Paul.

BiBo!!! has joined the game

[JohnA] Paul gets off his horse and kneels to get eye level with the brave little girl

[DM] she is about 10 years old,

[DM] she trembles a bit at your closeness

[DM] and at Kit's appearance

[JohnA] You can tell me anything. I was once your age too

[JohnA] (I think Rob wnat Khan)

[DM] she stammers

[DM] kicks the dirt

[DM] um

[DM] I

[DM] well

Fritz has joined the game

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] (ok, so Kahn, she would still be nervous around him)

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] OH yea, Paul motions him to back away

[DM] she says, he is scary

Mobuto (Fritz) is now controlling Mobuto

[DM] I thought trolls were bad

[BiBo!!!] btw if you don't want klooge to die on your comp, be sure not to select the dice tabs on the left option in preferences

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] looks can be deceiving

[DM] mum always says that

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) is now controlling Ailea Morakenn

Wolf Moradred (Fritz) is now controlling Wolf Moradred

Lion Moraleodred (Fritz) is now controlling Lion Moraleodred

BiBo!!! is receiving the map...

BiBo!!! has received the map.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] It is best to use catution

[DM] she nods,

[DM] she takes a deep breath

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] But I'm here to help any way I can

[DM] Finally finding her courage she says, “ Sir Paul, I’ve had heard many in the area talking about the wizard that … that has moved into the abandoned tower and being as I had never seen an actual wizard, I was curious as to what one might look like… My Mum happened to be needing some herbs from the wooded area near the tower… and when I was picking the leaves, I heard some unearthly sounds, unlike anything I‘ve ever heard before, having a curious nature, I slipped through the brush, staying back in the shadows, that is when I seen the wizard, he was chanting and swaying in the top of the tower . I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, then suddenly there was a flash of lighting the came from the tower window. The wizard, he stopped chanting and looked down from the tower, I know he couldn’t see me but it felt as if he could. I didn’t stop running until I reached my own door. “

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] You were a good girl, thank you for telling me

[DM] she smiles

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Can you tell me where the tower is?

[DM] Pointing, Sara says, “ Its only a short journey to the east, past the woods and stream.”

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (Bob How far away from gon are we?)

[DM] (out on the far north east edge of the protectorate, so fairly far from Gon

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I give the girl a silver coin and say thank you very much

[DM] she stands in shock

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] You are my special assiatant here. Keep track of all the strang things and let me know when I come back, ok

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Now run along, I'm sure your Mum want to know your ok

[DM] Ok,

[DM] ok,

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] ::Turns to Khan:: Think we can handle it on our own?

[DM] so there are the items for fritz

[DM] and we are all caught up I believe

Fritz is receiving the map...

Fritz has received the map.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Khaaaaaaaan!

[DM] (he is typing)

[Jess] (Khan) Shrugs

[DM] so he types slow

[DM] (john you may want to give him some guidence on personality)

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (I am on AIM)

[Jess] (Kahn) I think it would be best if we had more help

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] yea, they would be mad, especial the Mo bird

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I'll teleport us home then we can use the pool, hold my hand

Paul Elvenstire (JohnA) is no longer controllingPaul Elvenstire

[Jess] (khan)Takes pauls hand and half of his arm

Khan (JohnA) is no longer controllingKhan

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Poof Plop in Roadhaven?

Khan (JohnA) is now controlling Khan

[Fritz] Am I here yet?

[Fritz] we hoo

[BiBo!!!] no, we're all dead

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Just awaiting confirmation upon arival in Road haven

[Jess] welcome, Fritz

Kylia Wolfslayer (JohnA) is now controlling Kylia Wolfslayer

Khan (JohnA) is no longer controllingKhan

[Jess] lol

[Fritz] Bob you know that zip file I sent you the pictures are in there.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] this is not working quite right. I was clearly on Khan

[Jess] hmm

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] how Kylia got involved I have no idea

[Jess] lol

[Jess] we've got access now, thanks

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] the good think is it's hard for him to die, die

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Oh Mo, where is that little Mo

[Jess] for those who were not here for the beginning, rob(my bf) is going to be Khan for the night, but we are sharing a computer, so i will be switching back and forth between laila and khan

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok, so everyone is in Roadhaven now

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] DragonSlayer one and all gather around

[DM] check that in the book for that spell John

[Fritz] Ok bob the "beast of Malar is the picture for the osquip, and the rock like fire elemental is the picture for the earth elemental.

[BiBo!!!] ::gathers::

[Fritz] I need 7 more items would you go ahead and add these to Mobuto?

Kit (JohnA) is no longer controllingKit

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Mo you look diffrent, did you get a hair cut?

[BiBo!!!] he has hair?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] No I just decided to retract my wings for the time being

[BiBo!!!] I keep seeing my face whenever I look at him

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] ahh that's what it is, sorry silly me

[Mobuto (Fritz)] The art of illusion. It is my specialty

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I should have known

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yeah, I tend to just present things as they are, such is the art of divination

[Mobuto (Fritz)] I am really 7 feet tall

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm sure you are

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] But are you perportional?

[Laila (Jess)] Welcome back, master. It is good to see you again.

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Not really they call me tripod

[Laila (Jess)] LOL

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you're probably a githyanki in disguise, would explain how you got along so famously with that Izforlem guy

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] excuse me, you went to the Abyss and did not invit me!

[Mobuto (Fritz)] You call that getting along? I haggled my behind off while you stood there looking "Holier than than the rest of us"

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] How Rude

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Oh sorry

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] thats okay, they went without me too

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Well if you think you could have handled the Molydeus Tanar'ri that Alastair insulted I am sure you could have tagged along

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] -I- insulted?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Well duh

[DM] ok, need to add an icon to Marco's sheet, then add the items for fritz, no questions I need to answer will be back in a sec

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Mobuto (Fritz)] You think he would have been so upset if you hadn't been a paladin?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you think a demon is ever NOT upset?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] You never take a Palidin to the Abyss unless you are looking for troubble

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] they do not mix

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Sure when he is slaughter ing the helpless

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] bah, you were the one that was trying to weasel on a deal with him. he barely noticed I was there.

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Right I didn't see you offering to drink his blood?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I -stil-l don't know how you convinced him into thinking you're a quasit...

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] So are you all rested and done bickering, I have some news that might intrest some of you

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, I'm always interested in news that interests me

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::does the yay-I'm-aragorn-no-longer dance::

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Shoot

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Someone under my protection told me of a wizard tower we need to check out. He may be up to no good

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Woot I am up for it. May have a library we can take over

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Uhem

[Mobuto (Fritz)] sorry did I say that out loud?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] My bad

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I think your wings are stuck in your head, you should let them out

[Mobuto (Fritz)] No wonder I keep hearing these flapping noises

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, I'm always up to stopping those who are up to no good

[Laila (Jess)] Can i go too?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Sure, we may need someone to talk sweat too him

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] sweet

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] charm, wink wink

Laila (Jess) giggles

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] that and you could probably do well vanquishing evil

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] so roughly now 50 icons on the map

[Laila (Jess)] that

[Laila (Jess)] 's sick

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] we don't know he's EVIL, maybe just a little BAD

[DM] are you a good imp or a bad imp?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Bob look in the zip file I sent you for the pictures

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] What ever hapend to EL?

[DM] will add that those later

[DM] this way we know what the items are by the icon they have

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] don't tell me he did not make it back?

E. L. Fudge (Sean) tapss Paul's shoulder

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I saw him around here somewhere, you know him, he's a bit introverted most of the time

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Here I am.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] there he is

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Up for a jaunt in the country

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Just practicing my Hide in Shadows skill

[Laila (Jess)] hehehe

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] sounds like we have a party, everyone ready?

[Laila (Jess)] I am ready

[Khan (Jess)] nods

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm ready

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Bob make those last 7 rolls for me and will you give me Call Woodland Beings spell rolls ?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (I take it we are waiting on Bob & Fritz?)

[DM] I am here

[DM] was waiting to see who was going and how they would get there

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] how are we getting there?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] well if we can't take this pool, we can goto the pond and to my pool in GON

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Ok Bob add all the items to Mobuto and you can clear your screen

[DM] it will not clear the screen, but I will pick them each up

[Laila (Jess)] BiBo made me a new icon

[Laila (Jess)] isnt she pretty?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Also they can be used by you as monster sheets if you wish in the future

[Mobuto (Fritz)] See told you it would clear your screen

[DM] it is not the screen, it is the number of icons

[DM] we will see how this works

[DM] and no to the pool at roadhaven, Wilson has orders to keep it pointed only at Gon

[DM] so there is ok but anywhere else is not

[Laila (Jess)] can we get where we're going from Gon?

[DM] you can get there from here

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] still it will be easier to get tp gon via the pool

[DM] just a longer walk

[DM] sure, you can do tht

[DM] that

[DM] pool to gon and then walk from there

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Oh one last thing guys I have these potions left how do you want to split them up? 2 x Extra Healing, 1 x Invisibility, 1 x Flying, 1 x Healing

[DM] who can not fly? Kylia? Fudge?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::shrugs:: I can always take potions of healing

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Would you mind if I gave a potion of extra healing to Ailea since she is front line alot?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nope

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] so ploop we go to Gon, Pick up Kit and Ploop outside the woods near the tower?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Give a potion of invis to Laila since she is a thief

[DM] well, can not plop to the woods outside the tower

[DM] everyone is in Gon

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Give a extra heal to Al

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Bob did you do my last 7 days?

[DM] not yet Fritz

[DM] wanted to give you the chance to work with everyone for ideas or help

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Done bob just roll. No more ideas. No more suggestions.

[DM] ok, for 7 days, needing a 96 or higher

[Mobuto (Fritz)] If you will give me call woodland beings that will help

[DM] Roll #1: 17, Roll #2: 10, Roll #3: 9, Roll #4: 67, Roll #5: 80, Roll #6: 34

[DM] Roll #1: 29

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] once in Gon I concentrate my pool on the area we were earlier, a little east so as not to walk too far

[DM] you can find that farmstead

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] the whole farmstead is gone?

[DM] no, the farmstead is there

[DM] but you go a little east

[DM] and there is no tower

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] can I find the stream

[DM] yes

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] close enough to start, plus easy way to get back

[DM] yes,

[DM] it is a couple days to the NNE of GOn

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I say give me a moment, I'll be right back

[Mobuto (Fritz)] EL why don't you take the potion of healing

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] okay, I'll take it.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Ok, I waited, I step into the pool

[DM] poof

[DM] everyone else I assume?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] y

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I asked them to wait but

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Except the lion

[DM] ok

[Mobuto (Fritz)] I wait

[DM] waiting then

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] anything immediatly?

[DM] a blue bird buzzes you

[DM] then flys off

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Do I SEE a blue bird?

[DM] yes

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Enchanted?

[DM] no

[Laila (Jess)] the bird poops on you

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Sean How many charges left on your wand of magic missles?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I look which way it went, any obviously outof place?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (I can recharge that for you if you want)

[DM] nothing

mikE has joined the game

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Ok, into the stream, back to Gon.

[mikE] hey all

[DM] welcome Mike

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Hiya mike

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] hey

[Laila (Jess)] hi mike

[DM] brb, Robert is here, will be away from the screen for a sec

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Ok, nothing too exciting but there is a odd blue bird there, I would like it safely captured if anyone is up to the task

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] what's odd about it?

[mikE] what's up?

[mikE] bird?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Just cam a lot closer then I would expect

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so you're gonna have every animal that comes close to you captured?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] There you go Sean your potions and wand are set up in your consumable magic items

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Fin, so glad to see you again

[Mobuto (Fritz)] You can now target the creature with your wand and it will do damage and take off a charge, or target your self with the potion and it will heal you

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::glances to claw:: You better stay away from him or he may pull out the nets

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] NO Al, but if a bird flys that close to me and a wizard's tower, I want to examine it further

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] If Claw gets that close he will have bigger issues, or I will

[mikE] how big is said bird?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::sighs:: fine, was the bird magical?

mikE is receiving the map...

mikE has received the map.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] It did not apear so, I did not have a lot of time

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sometimes a bird is just a bird

[Khan (Jess)] looked like a normal bird to me

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] YES I KNOW. I said nothing to exciting. I just wanted you to know

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] don't kill it, if you have the chance to hold it or talk to it it would be nice

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I don't generally make a habit of talking to birds, that's more of a priestly thing I guess

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Ah if I tould talk to the animals.....

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (could)

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Ailea can talk to it

[Mobuto (Fritz)] I can to for that matter but she is better at it

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] thank you Ailea

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] testing almost done

[DM] and I will be back

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I am going to cast fly on myself before we poof back

[DM] I have assumed control!!!!! ARGH!!!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] casting on the DM!

[DM] lol

[DM] ok, back for real

[DM] the bird flys away

[DM] it does not seem to be anything but a bird

[Laila (Jess)] told ya

mikE has left the game

mikE has joined the game

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] bob did you see I cast Fly on myself?

[DM] no, you can though no problem

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] then we are ready to go I think

[Antarias (Jess)] Antarias follows Wolf Moradred.

[Laila (Jess)] huh?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Antarias?

[Antarias (Jess)] Antarias no longer follows Wolf Moradred.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Oh yea mike was playing antarias

[Laila (Jess)] mouse shifted on me

[Laila (Jess)] twas an accident

[Laila (Jess)] Laila follows Wolf Moradred.

Laila (Jess) asks the wolf if she can climb up onto his back

mikE is receiving the map...

mikE has received the map.

[Wolf Moradred (Fritz)] Grrrrrrr woof go ahead and climb on

mikE has left the game

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I thought the wolf was not comming?

[Wolf Moradred (Fritz)] The lion isn't coming

Laila (Jess) climbs upand gets comfortable [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] sorry my bad

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] so the lion sleeps tonight?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Wolf Moradred (Fritz)] Heheehe yep

mikE has joined the game

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Welcome back for the millionth time Mike

[DM] Mike are you trying to get the map and get kicked out?

[mikE] okay, sorry guys.

[mikE] the connection's not too good up here

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] where in the sky?

[mikE] up

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] cool

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Is there a way to make the Icon tool bar always be on top even though it is not docked?

[DM] mikey in the sky with diamonds

[DM] (I am listening here, telling stories with Robert)

[mikE] robert's over?

[Laila (Jess)] yup

[mikE] i'm missing robert? damn!

[Laila (Jess)] yup

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I am waiting for BOb, All ready to go

[mikE] tell the bastard to come over more.

[DM] what do you need John

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Hi Mike.... ARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

[mikE] YARRRRRR!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] to start playing I think everyone is ready to go

[DM] I am waiting to respond to questions

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] what questions?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] What questions?

[mikE] is that my brain on drugs?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Ok evryone, I am going back, We need to find that tower

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Then lets go

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sounds good to me

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] point the way

[Mobuto (Fritz)] ::Hops on Moradreds back::

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] What? Dork Tower?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Mobuto follows Wolf Moradred.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] The one that teleports us around the planet?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn follows Wolf Moradred.

Laila (Jess) looks around from her perch on the wolf's back

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Hiya little one. Think there is room for 3?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] ::Climbs up on Moradreds back::

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I step back into the pool, not tower 1 maybe a diffrent one, I hope

[Laila (Jess)] of course

[Laila (Jess)] therei is probably room for half the party up here

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Thank you

Laila (Jess) scratches Moradred's ears

[DM] you are back at Gon

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Hehehehe you are probably right

[DM] looking for

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Then I fly up to look over the trees. Do I see any towers?

[Wolf Moradred (Fritz)] /twitches ears "Woof"

[DM] no

Wolf Moradred (Fritz) twitches ears "Woof"

[mikE] we're looking for a tower?

[mikE] what was up with the bird? could no one talk to it/

Laila (Jess) scratches Ailea's ears

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yeah, evil wizard tower

[Wolf Moradred (Fritz)] It is gone

[Wolf Moradred (Fritz)] or is that Gon? I forget

[mikE] can i shoot fritz for bad puns?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I was back at Gon, cast Fly, talked to the group and was going to step back thought he pool to search more the hard way

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Hey I am not a wolf!!! But that does feel good....Stop that.

Laila (Jess) giggles

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Are we in there yet?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] The girl implied it was east so everyone spead out slightly and go east for a while, I will fly slightly ahead

[DM] you do fly John

[DM] everyone is there now

[DM] around that farmstead

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'll fly with claw too

[DM] east of it

Khan (Jess) starts humming to himself

Ailea Morakenn (Fritz) claps!!! Her perky breast glistening in the morning air

[DM] so Claw and Paul flying

[DM] neither see any tower

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Do I see anything?

[DM] make an observaton chekc the two of you

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] So we are going east

[DM] three of you

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Don't have observation but Ailea does

[Laila (Jess)] can i make one too? is Moradred high enough for me to see?

[DM] the three that are flying

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Oh I am not flying

[DM] I thought that Mo was off lying with Claw and Paul?

[Laila (Jess)] ok

[DM] ok, then two

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] mo lies a lot

[Mobuto (Fritz)] only on my back

[Laila (Jess)] lol

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] so if no Obsiveration do I get a roll?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] best way to lie I guess

[DM] no

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] just concentrationg with me Sight

[DM] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, if a little girl could find it, we could prolly find it mundanely

[DM] yeah, well you fly about

[DM] do not see anything

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Now if Claw and Al want to come and pick me up?

[DM] but this is very hilly country

[DM] lots of caves, trees, etc.

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Wasn't it a ways to the east of her farm?

[DM] that is what she said

[Mobuto (Fritz)] NE in fact?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I look for odd indentaion in the ground

[Mobuto (Fritz)] And we are close to the farm?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] can't you fly yourself around? you have wings

[Mobuto (Fritz)] No I gave them up for lent remember?

[DM] you have covered about 5 miles east

[Mobuto (Fritz)] I told you at the start of the adventure

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you said you were tucking them behind your head or something, pop them out

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] The girl told me straight east, past the woods and streem, are we past the woods and streem?

[DM] yes

[Mobuto (Fritz)] I can't if I could I would. It is a long arduous process. To increase my magic powers I had to pull them in. To gain you lose. That is what I meant by giving them up for "lent" as in I am "lent" more magic as long as I don't have the wings.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so trade them back, it's really easy

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] What do you get if you give up your ears?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Peace and quiet

[Laila (Jess)] lol

[Mobuto (Fritz)] and I don't have to put up with stupid questions

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] meka leka hi... meka heiny ho...

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I say we start doing a sprial search, anyone else with Observation I can give a ride to?

[mikE] i think he should give up his mouth, then.

[mikE] i think anterias has it

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] how about you go fetch the girl and ask for better directions?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Ailea has it, and if someone gives me a ride I can use my invisible and magic vision

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Unless you already possess such Paul?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Aliea, would you like a ride?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Uhmmm can you carry me?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] If so then sure

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'd let you ride claw, but if you're not trained for such riding, making a mistake could be less than pleasant

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I was thinking of casting fly on you so you can move on your own

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] That would work well

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I would be delighted

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I cast Fly on Ailea

Jess has left the game

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ailea Morakenn: Observation check: (d20) [6] 6. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against 15!!!

[DM] ok

[DM] nothign special yet

[DM] I will let you know if you do see something

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I still say we go get the little girl

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] let's try a little more, lets go in a circle in case we are a liitle north or south

[DM] you are moving north

[DM] and you see the streem

[DM] but no tower

[DM] lots of little woods

[DM] batches of stuff

Jess has joined the game

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] like trees?

[DM] tress, bushes, herbs,

[DM] flowers

[DM] etc.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Do a closer look near the herbs, use that as a center to search east of

[DM] ok

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] in an expanding arc back and forth

[Jess] i got booted

[DM] ok, so as you sweep out wards

[DM] you come upon a femaile centaur

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we're sweeping out wards? what wards?

[DM] A female centaur striding along through the tall grass and light bush. She carries a long spear and a bow slung over her back. She has a cape draped over her shoulders.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Hello!

[DM] from the air as you fly? or coming down to the ground?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] As I get closer to the ground, not landing yet

[DM] ok

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::whispers to claw:: be nice, no eating this one

[DM] so as you aproach

[DM] As she sees the group of men she canters over to invesigate. Who travels the lands of our herd?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::lands and glances at paul::

Laila (Jess) tries to look very small on Moradred's back

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] My name is Paul, I protect the traderoute to the west of here

[DM] nods, most of the civilized creatures here know of Sir Paul

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] There is a rumor that we have a new neighbor, or at least one I was not aware of

[DM] what do you mean? where?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] A wizard, in a tower near here

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::begins to wonder if a little girl actually knows the difference between east and west::

[DM] There is no activity in that tower for many moons, /snorts/ who is this silly girl? She must be very brave or very foolish to tell Sir Paul such stories.

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Where is this tower?

[DM] to the esat

[DM] east

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] More so it would mean a lot to me if you could show me to the tower

[DM] there is a old abandoned tower

DM snort

[DM] are you listening?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we seem to be to blind to actually find it, could you point it to us?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] please go on

[DM] perhaps that girl has bewitched you?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I have been fooled before, but at least now we know the tower exists

[DM] she shrugs

[DM] there are many towers in the world

[DM] why are you looking for this one?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] curiousity mostly

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] We will take care not to disturb your lands, simply curious

[DM] well

[DM] she is not quite sure

[DM] then she looks at you

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (who me)

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] I am AFK. Ring me if you need me and I will come back sooner than planned. Fixing a drink

[Fritz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] pour me one too

[DM] yes at Paul

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (waiting)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] if anything we might do the lands some good by possibly removing hostile magics that may escape from the ruins and corrupt the lands

[DM] she is looking at you

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (looking humble but confident)

[DM] she shakes her heads, there are no magics there

[DM] how could they corrupt the lands

[DM] most corruption comes from humans

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you never know, we just want to check in case

[DM] then feel free to check

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] better safe than sorry

[DM] but perhaps ou shoudl look for the basilisk nest instead

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nest? how many would be in this nest?

Laila (Jess) shakes her head

[DM] if I had looked at it I would not be here

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Oh thank you so much, that is most helpfull

[DM] she gestrues SSE into the hills

mikE has left the game

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fair enough. I guess they've been disruptive to the area then?

[DM] not at all

[DM] I kinow of no disturbances in our area

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (how far outdie the protectorate are we?)

[DM] about 5 miles

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] do you wish for us to dispose of these basilisks or are they fine left alone?

[DM] I am leaving them alone

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Thank you again, I'm sorry how should I address you?

[DM] Jodi

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Lovly, thank you. Please stop by Gon if you ever get that far

[DM] of the Beettlestrike herd

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] she waits to watch you leave

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] BeetleJuice , BeetleJuice, BeetleJuice

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] we head off east

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] to the tower

[DM] she shakes her head and trots off to the north

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] Ahhh nothing like a White Semphar to calm the spirit down

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Hey Alstair,how about alittle Baskilis Hunting tomorrow?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I can get a few gaze reflections going, but it would have to be a small strik team

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] they could cause a lot of trouble if left alone, sounds like something we should take care of sooner or later, sooner better than later

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] somehow I think mobuto's disturbing habit of stealing our faces would be useful in that fight

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] It would be nice to have a few statues in Kylia's Colum Emporium

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] sorry, stealing faces?

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] ::Everytime you look at Mobuto you see your own face::

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (as we are heading East, I glance over my sholder and wave)

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it's kind of hard to notice with the cowl I know, but take a good look next time you look at him

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] ::YOu have never seen his real face::

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] ::Nor his real body::

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] thank goodness for small favors

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] wink wink

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] 8*P

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] bob is in too much pain to talk at the moment, he'll be back in a sec

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] ::Paul flies close to Mo::

[Ailea Morakenn (Fritz)] What happened?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] he tore off his toenail

[Wolf Moradred (Fritz)] Ouch

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] then banged it into a drawer

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] oh my god, the blood! Theblood!

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] The horror! The horror!

[Mobuto (Fritz)] ::Riding on the back of an 8foot tall Wolf:: Yes?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] sounds like his Away message was correct then

[DM] back

[DM] ok, so

[DM] there is no sign of the tower

[DM] or the basilisks so far

[DM] but

[DM] as you travel east some more

[DM] you round a hill

[DM] and find a small square tower in a small valley

[DM] about two stories tall

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] does it look to be in one piece?

[DM] barely

[DM] perhaps it is solid, it looks to be in ruins,

[DM] but it is still standing

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I land just ahead of the group

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it have a door?

[DM] yes

[DM] a large wooden door

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] windows?

[DM] about 15 feet tall 8 feet wide

[DM] no windows

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] what'd the girl look in through?

[DM] the roof is solid,

[DM] shrugs

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] door magical?

[DM] no

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::taps laila and fudge:: tag you're it, go check and see if the door's safe

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Let me know when i am within 60 ft

[DM] nwo

[Laila (Jess)] ok

[Laila (Jess)] Laila: Traps: (1d100) [44] 44 -- Well, either I'm dead, or there's no trap.

[Laila (Jess)] (sorry, forgot to send it to bobO

[Laila (Jess)] )

[Laila (Jess)] Fudgdge?

[DM] Pual is now

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Coitanly

[DM] the two thieves are up next to the door

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Still see the same run down tower?

[DM] yes

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] (d20) [6] 6

[DM] no one is reading your mind

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I keep looking around

[DM] no traps that you find on the door

[Khan (Jess)] bob, i want t omake an observation check

[DM] sure

[Khan (Jess)] Khan: test: =(+2d8) [(7+3)] 10

[Khan (Jess)] Roll #1: (d20) [10] 10

[DM] still a big wooden door

[DM] a square tower

[DM] no windows

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'll open it I guess

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::opens the door:: do I die?

[DM] jiggle jiggle jiggle, it is locked

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Never fear ...

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] under fudge is here!!

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] E. L. Fudge: Pick locks: (1d100) [98] 98 -- SNAP! There go my lock picking tools!

[DM] DOH

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] tag, you're it laila

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] sig

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] sigh

[Khan (Jess)] Laila: Pick locks: (1d100) [51] 51 -- SNAP! There go my lock picking tools!

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] People, just so you know this is probable not the tower

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yay

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] time to do this the old fashioned way

[Mobuto (Fritz)] What do I see Bob?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::knocks on the door:: "Hello? Anyone home?"

[DM] a big woden door

[Mobuto (Fritz)] No magic no illusions?

[DM] nope

[DM] no answer

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] oh well, anyone got knock or are we gonna break the door down?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Paul is still looking in the distance for another tower

[DM] none visible

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Al, the girl did mention a window, I would not waste too much time here it mnothing presents itself

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, even if it isn't the right tower, it's still A tower and it'd be nice to know what's here in case it's something dangerous

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Yes I agree. At least check it out so we leave nothing at our back door

[Khan (Jess)] is there a back door

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no, but we can easily take down the front one. it's wooden, can't be that hard

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Al do you have knock, I did not brng my door opener with me

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no, I think I've seen mobuto use it a few times though

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Did Laila try?

[Khan (Jess)] going to walk around to look for another entrance

[DM] no, this is a square tower, it does not seem to have any other entrances,

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] yeah, both thieves failed

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Hmmm have you tried the old fashion way?

[DM] and you know from the flyover that there is no obvious trap door on the roof

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] pulling?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] it's locked

[Mobuto (Fritz)] uhhhmmm no the boot?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the old fashioned way is using the key

[Laila (Jess)] do i see any secret doors?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we don't have the key

[Mobuto (Fritz)] ok.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Oh, I have knock.

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Stand back

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Knock kock.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] MO don't you know how to Knock?

[DM] lol

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] well, I don't have the spell expressions tytped in ... so ...

[DM] ok, so you cast

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Mobuto: STAM check: (d20) [2] 2. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against 11!!!

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Mobuto: Open Doors check: (d20) [20] 20. PROBABLY FAILS against 6

[DM] nope to Fritz

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] E. L. Fudge: knock: a

[Mobuto (Fritz)] hehehehe

[DM] click

[DM] opens

[DM] so it is unlocked

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, who's going first?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Shall I go

[Mobuto (Fritz)] You are the Palidin?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Why would you even ask?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] out of respect MO!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] indeed, don't want to steal the fun from anyone who might want it

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Respectfully then "You go first you are the Paladin!!"

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Jeez!!!

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::shrugs and pushes the door open::

[DM] creek

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::or pulls if that is how it opens:

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Sean mind if I fix some of your spells?

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] HAve fun.

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::looks around::

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anything here?

[DM] dark inside

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::waves a light around::

[DM] nothing

[DM] cob webs

[DM] not even furniture

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] stairs? doors?

[DM] stairs

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I follow, any magic?

[DM] no magic

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I brush away the nasty icky cobwebs and head for the stairs.

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] How do the stair look, should I fly rather then step on them?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] stone? wood?

[DM] everthing is stone

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] 20x20 or so

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::tests the steps::

[DM] just a bit bigger inside than 20

[DM] not much

[DM] and the steps are fine

[DM] just the corners are cobwebs

[DM] the place is mostly empty

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] As he climbes I am searching the floor, Elf Aliea, please help

[Laila (Jess)] i want to make an observation check

[DM] nothing around to connect a web to

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::heads up the stairs::

[Laila (Jess)] Roll #1: (d20) [11] 11

[Laila (Jess)] as khan

[DM] nothing on that check

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I should auomaticaly see secret doors

[DM] ok

[DM] no secret doors

[DM] the upper level is empty

[DM] no furniture

[DM] what looks to be a space along one wall where tapestries hung

[DM] but that is it

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I will fly up and give it the once over

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::shouts:: this place is empty

[DM] echo

[DM] nothing new out side

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I meant the second floor

[DM] nods

[DM] downstairs, upstairs, outside inside

[DM] so far nothing at all

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::heads outside::

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] then I sugest we use this tower as a point of refrence head a little east

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] How far are we from the streem?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] When did she say she saw this happening?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] WHEN?

[DM] she did not

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Hmmmmmmm

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] How far are we from the stream?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Somethings only can be seen during certain phases of the moon or times of day, due to temporal anomalies.

[DM] you are about an hour past (east) of the stream

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] she was picking herbs, somehow I doubt she'd be doing that at night

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Some herbs only can be gathered at night

[Mobuto (Fritz)] But it could have been during some time of the day as I said

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I doubt her mom would send her out into the woods late at night alone

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Still she did soulnd like she was closer to the woods. IS the whole area wooded

[DM] yes

[DM] lots of small valleys, lots of woods

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] is the whole area wooded? or is it mostly clear hills

[DM] mostly wooded

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] this delay is killing me

[DM] sorry John, not sure why that is, will restart everything after the game is over

[DM] and we can test on Sunday,

[DM] not online on Saturdy

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I'd like to try a little more north to the stream and back to this tower

[DM] ok

[DM] flying or walking?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'll circle around with him on claw

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] most are walking, some are flying

[DM] ok

[DM] so as you travel north

[DM] you do find in along the side of a hill

[DM] where there is a slide

[DM] that has exposed a large rock face

[DM] and there is a door in the base

[DM] with windows up above

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] a slide? as in a rockslide? or like a metal slide with swingset?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] so the roof is a hill

[Mobuto (Fritz)] There you go Sean

[DM] a large rock face

[DM] yes the "roof" could be considered a hill

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I land and aproach with caution

DM SNARLS who disturbs my peace

[DM] from the air near you as you approach the door

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::circles above::

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] My name is Paul

DM calming down a bit, mouth tightens as he looks you over, do you claim ownership over these lands?

[DM] and the image solidfies

[DM] of a man's face

[DM] floating in mid air

[DM] in front of you

[Mobuto (Fritz)] ::"Tim! I am the wizard called Tim"::

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I do not claim these as my own

[DM] o then why are you here? what does it matter to you that i am here in this tower?

[DM] Who are you to question what I am doing here?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Paul!!! I am the wizard called Paul!!"

[Mobuto (Fritz)] ::Snickers::

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] We have not yet questioned your right to be here. We are merly curious.

[DM] very well then

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (Mo the flying Rat)

[DM] quieter now

[DM] so why are you here then?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Riding at the moment thank you

[DM] if not to cause me problems

[Mobuto (Fritz)] is you name Oz by chance?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] to meet new people, make friends if possible

[DM] very well then

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] ( Mo the rat)

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Is you name Oz by chance?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] or even Ozzie?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::lands:: may we come in sir?

[DM] no

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Do you know a girl by the name of Dorothy?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] very well, would you come out so we may speak then?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Have you seen her dog Toto too?

[DM] no

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Do you know of the tin man and the Scarecrow?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Do you have a heart?

[DM] no

[Mobuto (Fritz)] How about a brain then?

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I am Alistair, what is your name?

[DM] Bilbort

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Awhile back Paul here could have used some Courage. By chance do you have any courage handy?

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Please do not take this the wrong way, we just have always favored company. May I ask why you keep so much to your self

[DM] ok, so wrapping up soon here,

[DM] I keep to my self

[DM] if I wanted you to know that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it

[Mobuto (Fritz)] ::humph::

[Mobuto (Fritz)] See these guys don

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

[Mobuto (Fritz)] See these guys don't like it when people keep secrets

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay, thankyou robert

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Trust me I know.

[Mobuto (Fritz)] So just tell us your secrets and they will go away. Makes things alot easier.

[DM] the head floats there

[DM] it stops talking

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I look around

[DM] nothing outside that you see

[Mobuto (Fritz)] I guess he wants "No Body" around!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] Is the window cracked open?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] that is why he doesn't have one

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (slaps knee)

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] (yuck yuck yuck)

[Mobuto (Fritz)] ::snickers::

[DM] yes there is a window, with shutters, but they are not open

[DM] ok,

[DM] so at this point

[DM] we will pick up next week,

[DM] the person/head has stopped responding to you

[DM] and you are outside of the tower

[DM] in email you can make plans for storming the castle

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] or not

[DM] exaclty

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so far, all we know is that he is a grumpy person

[DM] named bilbort,

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] and he is probably a wizard

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] so he says

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I'm sure Mo will insit on breaking in and looting all the magic

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] we will see you all again, on line

[Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] good night all

[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nighty

JohnA has left the game

[DM] have fun

[DM] talk to you soon

[Laila (Jess)] night

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Night

[Mobuto (Fritz)] And no it was your idea to come here. I am just along to hassle you 8*)

[Mobuto (Fritz)] oops he has left already

[Mobuto (Fritz)] darn

[Laila (Jess)] lol

[DM] have fun

[DM] will see everyone around

[Jess] I am away from the keyboard.

[E. L. Fudge (Sean)] Good night.

Sean has left the game

BiBo!!! has left the game

[DM] ok, any more?

[Mobuto (Fritz)] Bob by the way something is wrong my racial abilities and languages are all erased on all my character sheets

[DM] that happened with everyone

[DM] from what you had when Marco was running,

[Mobuto (Fritz)] ok got it thanks jess I will work on it this week for you

[DM] she thanks you

[Jess] I am back at the keyboard.

[Laila (Jess)] thanks

Jess has left the game

Fritz has left the game