View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jan2811

Jan 28 11 - Skull Church

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jan 28 18:33:00 EST 2011 ====

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 28 18:57:56 EST 2011

Lisa is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

Lisa has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Master] Pending XP award: 1000.

[Master] XP award: 1000. Next level in 5641.

[Master] and we can do a bit of roleplay with the pilgrims if you wish

[Master] any questions? or for Old Man Miller?

[Lisa] sorry - had to grab phone and card

[Master] no worries

[Lisa] have to get my head in game

[Lisa] the more I think about it the more I think they will not know much

[Master] they have been on the road for a bit but not terribly long

[Master] so far the couple you have talked with are true believers that are searching for a blessing

[Lisa] so I guess we can go look in the coffin, find a pig, etc

[Master] nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where would one find a pig for the blacksmith in this area?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] well I suppose you could talk with one of the farmers

[Old Man Miller (Master)] but I am not sure there are any with extras

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are the farms close by?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] of course if you can pay a fair value I am sure you can get someone to go for it

[Old Man Miller (Master)] oh sure Miss Branwyn, there are several farms around

[Old Man Miller (Master)] Miss Kristelle was heading out to the Johanns

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought she was going off into the woods.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] well I think that was in case she could not convince them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] In which direction?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] the Johanns live to the south

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then we shall check there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh... I am sorry but it seems we have used the oil in your lantern.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] Oh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you have more in the cellar or is there somewhere we can buy some to replace it

[Old Man Miller (Master)] There is more down in the cellar

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I think I have one more pot somewhere down there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We shall look again then

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, let us go in search for a pig!

Branwyn (Lisa) motions for Indigo to come with her to the Johann's farm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh, Miller. If those two boys come back in could you try to keep them here?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] of course

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Serve them some food and we will pay you for it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We need to talk to the young lads. Nothing to worry about.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I will do that for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They probably will not be back, but you never know.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

[Master] Farmer Johann moved 7'10".

[Master] Farmer Johann moved 15'11".

[Master] so you go off past the couple of buildings

[Master] and you can see that there are several fallow fields

[Master] then beyond those a smal lake

[Master] on the far side of that lake is a house and barn

[Master] with a couple of people wrestling with a skiff

[Master] looks like they are trying to get it out of the lake

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] they are about a quarter mile to half mile away,

[Master] it is hard to tell exactly who they are because of the Mist

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, look at those people by the lake. Why don't we go over and give them a hand.

[Master] Time of Day: 01:00 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We definitely have experience with skiffs and lakes.

[Master] you reach the other side of the lake too late to help but you can see that two of them went into the barn after pulling the skiff farther up on the bank

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they left the skiff just sitting there?)

[Master] nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (low crime area?)

[Master] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] Looks like they got it out all right.

Indigo (Lisa) walks over and takes a look at the skiff to see if it is as good as ones he could make

[Master] it is a solid skiff with no apparent leaks

Indigo (Lisa) nods at it, "not bad work, but I don't see why they would just leave it lying around like this"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose they do not receive much company around here. Let's go up to the house.

[Master] (they went into the barn, not the house)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay the barn - sorry)

[Master] s you approach the barn you can hear voices chatting in a comfortable manner

[Master] sounds like working

Branwyn (Lisa) approaches the door and calls out, "Hello!"

[Master] a male voice, HELLO

[Master] the door opens

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - pizza and guy didn't buzz just showed up at door)

[Master] a large man walks out the open door

[Master] looking down on you

[Master] Hello

[Master] looking down even further to Indigo

[Master] blinks

[Master] are you ok?

[Master] shakes his head

[Master] looks again

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm fine.

Indigo (Lisa) looks curiously at Branwyn

[Master] Ok

[Master] you look awfully far away

[Master] more than normal

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is that supposed to be funny?

[Master] looks puzzled

[Master] funny? as in ha ha?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe because it is because you are abnormally tall that I look so far away

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you okay?

[Master] I am tall that is true

[Master] but she looks normal

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo!

[Master] you look far away

[Master] looks back and forth

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at man

[Master] Indigo? is that a name?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

Indigo (Lisa) getting even more disgruntled

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes that is my name. And what is yours?

[Master] (he definitely looks confused, he is about 8 foot tall, normal build, with a slight squint)

[Master] I am Johann

[Farmer Johann (Master)] nice to meet you Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay then. Thank you. Nice to meet you too.

[Farmer Johann (Master)] so who are you? looking at Bran

[Farmer Johann (Master)] and why are you staying far away Indigo?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] I do not bite

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My name is Branwyn. We are sorry to disturb you.

[Farmer Johann (Master)] Oh not much to disturb around here

Indigo (Lisa) marches over to stand in front of Johann

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am not worried of that.

Farmer Johann (Master) reaches otu a hand to pass over Indigo and accidently bumps Branwyn, knocking her sideways

[Farmer Johann (Master)] how do you do that?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] is that magic?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hey! You almost knocked me over!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And what do you think is magic?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] sorry Branwyn is it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

[Farmer Johann (Master)] how does Indigo stand there, but feel there, ? points at where branwyn was standing

[Farmer Johann (Master)] he , you, sound closer

[Farmer Johann (Master)] but you are farther away

[Farmer Johann (Master)] are you enchanted?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] Indigo, are you magical?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Me? Not at all. It is Branwyn who has the magic

[Farmer Johann (Master)] ahhh so it is Branwyn who is doing this

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Farmer Johann (Master)] very good

[Farmer Johann (Master)] very nice trick I must say

[Farmer Johann (Master)] I would have guessed he is at least another 10 feet away

[Farmer Johann (Master)] how do you do that?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry Johann but we are not trying to trick you and I have cast no enchantments

[Farmer Johann (Master)] oh sorry, I know never tell your secrets

[Farmer Johann (Master)] oh it is a good trick I am sure you can make money with that in a big town,

[Farmer Johann (Master)] you shoudl visit there, Old Man Miller has an Inn

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We know Old Man Miller. He is a good man over all.

[Farmer Johann (Master)] is a big place

[Farmer Johann (Master)] oh, yes

[Farmer Johann (Master)] I do like him

[Farmer Johann (Master)] he is good for a small person

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does everything look far away or is it just us?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] I am tall, everythign always looks far away

[Farmer Johann (Master)] looks down at Indigo again

[Farmer Johann (Master)] are you sure you are not farther away?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, you are not that tall. It is not as if you were a giant.

[Farmer Johann (Master)] shhhhhh

[Farmer Johann (Master)] looks around

Indigo (Lisa) looks around too

[Indigo (Lisa)] Giants?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] you are right

[Farmer Johann (Master)] there are no giants here

[Farmer Johann (Master)] nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] And that is a good thing

[Farmer Johann (Master)] so why are you there Indigo?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] (kaz setting up and logging in )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (great!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well, Miller said you might have a pig.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We need a pig to pay the blacksmith

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We would of course pay you for it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We thought a farmer might have one he would be willing to sell.

[Farmer Johann (Master)] I would be glad to sell you a pig Indigo

[Farmer Johann (Master)] I have three of them

Branwyn (Lisa) now Branwyn feeling disgruntled

[Farmer Johann (Master)] but if I sell one of the yong boars I can raise more later

[Farmer Johann (Master)] and the money will come in handy for the missues

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Branwyn and grins

[Farmer Johann (Master)] she does like her lace

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is she your size?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] Branwyn, do you have any lace?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] no, Su is Branwyn's size, normal

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Jan 28 20:01:21 EST 2011

Kaz is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't have any lace with me, but I think I know where I could find some for you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wedding dress in zombie house)

[Farmer Johann (Master)] (grins)

Kaz has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can pay you for the pig and then the next time we are back here, I will deliver you some lace.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does that sound fair?

[Kaz] Hi!!

[Farmer Johann (Master)] I would like that thank you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi! Now I can stop talking to myself!!)

[Master] chuckles

[Master] ok so by the trash can at the bottom of the campaign tree

[Master] you should see a number when you mouse over the bar

[Master] before that number could never go higher than 256

[Master] now it can go higher

[Master] and shoudl auto adjust as needed

[Master] if you think you are bouncing or freezing check that bar to make sure your changes too effect

[Master] no reason to do it again until the next klooge update,

[Master] sadly it over writes that file and you will have to change again

[Master] but

[Master] Lisa can catch you up now

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can save to separate spot before update and just past back in folder)

[Master] nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] (since no one was here we decided to go pig shopping)

[Kaz] Cool! Did we find a nice little pig?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (at Johann the 8 ft farmer who has a bit of an eyesight problem)

[Kaz] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thinks we are farther away than we are)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just made a deal but did not get price yet)

[Kaz] where is Kristelle meant to be?

[Master] (standard price from PH checking now for you)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (when we go back towards church I need to make a quick stop at farmhouse to pick up a wedding dress)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (will only take a sec)

[Master] she is gettign married

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can be with us - unless you want to be hunting)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes marrying Paladin so he doesn't kill us)

[Master] grins

[Master] 3 Gp for the pig is fair market value

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he will fall madly in love with me as soon as he sees my face again)

[Master] speaking of which

[Master (to GM only)] Brother Toth moved 27'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Brother Elmond moved 53'10".

[Master] Brother Elmond and Brother Toth moved 1'06".

[Brother Elmond (Master)] So Good Man Johann, thank you for your skiff

[Brother Elmond (Master)] Oh hello there

[Brother Toth (Master)] nods

Branwyn (Lisa) whips around at the sound of the familiar voices

[Brother Elmond (Master)] Good Man Johann here is a friend of ours

Branwyn (Lisa) starts to think quickly and not panic

[Brother Elmond (Master)] looks at Branwyn Indigo and the rest

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Brother Elmond!

[Brother Elmond (Master)] yes,

[Brother Elmond (Master)] raised eyebrow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We did not expect to see you here

[Brother Elmond (Master)] you are ?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] looks closer

[Brother Elmond (Master)] you are Indigo right?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] and you are Kristelle?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] from teh Kistille Estates?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes

[Brother Elmond (Master)] Jistiile

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Yes, and I thank you for your help

[Brother Elmond (Master)] and y ou are? looking back at Branwyn's hooded face

Branwyn (Lisa) still hiding face. "And I am Branwyn"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] You've met Branwyn before

[Brother Elmond (Master)] looks back at Indigo and Kristelle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not like this they haven't

[Kristelle (Kaz)] She's not feeling quite well at the moment.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((sorry, I'll brb))

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Farmer Johann (Master)] Oh brother Toth can make anyone feel better

[Farmer Johann (Master)] he is a good man

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is what I am counting on

[Brother Toth (Master)] small shrug

[Brother Elmond (Master)] so Branwyn, what is the problem you are having?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have much to discuss, but it might be better to do so when we may speak in private

[Brother Elmond (Master)] did you explore that church we sent you too?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] Good Man Johann

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] would you excuse us please? may we use yoru barn?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] Nods, happily

[Farmer Johann (Master)] yes Brother Elmond, I will go slaughter the pig that Indigo just bought

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

Indigo (Lisa) Indigo goes over first to pay Johann for the pig

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((sorry, back))

[Farmer Johann (Master)] he will be ready to take away in a hour or so

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did the blacksmith want him alive?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] waves a hand over Indigo again

[Farmer Johann (Master)] how do you do that?

Branwyn (Lisa) ducks

[Brother Elmond (Master)] walks up to Johann

[Brother Elmond (Master)] takes him by the wrist

[Brother Elmond (Master)] pulls his hand down to touch the top of Indigo's head

[Farmer Johann (Master)] looks startled

[Farmer Johann (Master)] BUT

[Farmer Johann (Master)] his is SHORT!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] The blacksmith merely asked for a pig, not necessarily a butchered pig.

[Farmer Johann (Master)] how short are you INdigo?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] that must be magic!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh, short in stature, yes. Tall on all the things that matter!

Kristelle (Kaz) smiles warmly at Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am tall enough!

[Farmer Johann (Master)] you are short like the stories about dwarves!

[Indigo (Lisa)] At least you know it is not magic

[Farmer Johann (Master)] you must be magical

[Farmer Johann (Master)] dwarves are magical

[Indigo (Lisa)] And I am NOT a dwarf!

Kristelle (Kaz) tries to cover a grin with her hand.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] tugs at JOhann

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am a halfling and that is much better than a dwarf

[Brother Elmond (Master)] go and find your pig good man Johann

[Farmer Johann (Master)] a halfling you say?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] hmm

[Farmer Johann (Master)] shakes his head and head out around the back of the barn

[Kristelle (Kaz)] He meant no offense, Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Has this man been nowhere in his life?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] oh I think he went to town once or twice

[Brother Elmond (Master)] that is teh big city for him

[Indigo (Lisa)] No, you are right. He is fine. Just odd

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Indigo, think how many things you have seen that most people will never even have heard of.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think something is wrong with his eyes

[Brother Elmond (Master)] he does seem to have problems seeing things sometimes

Kristelle (Kaz) looks at the spot where Johann walked around the side of the barn, and nods.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] but I think you took him by surpise

Kristelle (Kaz) grins at Elmond.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] he has always been bigger than everything around him

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Indigo is a very surprising sort of a person.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] his father said his mother slept with a giant,

[Brother Elmond (Master)] she was tarred and feathered for it

[Brother Elmond (Master)] ran off when Johann was little

Kristelle (Kaz) raises an eyebrow and shakes her head sadly.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is terrible

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Some people are just tall.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Some are just short. It means nothing, it's just the way they are.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] I have never seen anyone as tall as Johann who was not a giant

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And some people are just cruel.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] so tell me what you found at the church

[Brother Elmond (Master)] you are back early

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Perhaps you haven't, but that doesn't mean he is part giant.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] looks at Kristelle,

Kristelle (Kaz) shudders.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] The family is gone.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] The church is occupied...

[Brother Elmond (Master)] oh?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] looks at Brotehr Toth

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The family was turned into zombies

[Brother Elmond (Master)] then back at yoru group

[Brother Elmond (Master)] zombies?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] yes

[Brother Elmond (Master)] what did you do?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We had no choice but to kill them.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They attacked us

[Brother Elmond (Master)] nods

[Brother Elmond (Master)] they would if they were zombies

[Branwyn (Lisa)] One could not speak to them in that state

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was a sad thing for me

[Brother Elmond (Master)] it is possible

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Very sad

[Brother Elmond (Master)] but it takes a special calling

[Kristelle (Kaz)] One that none of us present has

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I tried but did not know how to reach them

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And it gets worse, possibly.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Have you been by Miller's, yet?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] how so

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But this all makes sense with your thoughts of a necromancer taking over the church

[Brother Elmond (Master)] not in the last week

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Ahh.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ACK! wait til I'm healed)

[Brother Elmond (Master)] after we left you we traveled east

[Brother Elmond (Master)] (lol)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miller's is filled with pilgrims who are trying to find the holy temple dedicated to their lady.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] They were in raptures when they saw poor Branwyn.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] why?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And that is, perhaps, the very worst part of all.

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs again and lifts hood from her face

[Brother Elmond (Master)] looks gravely at Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There was a mage in that church

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Whether he was a necromancer seems likely all things considered

[Brother Elmond (Master)] Tell us the story of your exploration there,

[Brother Elmond (Master)] no need for fine details but what did you find and see

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The side of the Church appeared normal with statues to Kipyutto

[Branwyn (Lisa)] but in the front was a new huge statue of some ogre like creature

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He had many arms and three horns

[Brother Elmond (Master)] sounds like a deamon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was clear that this was recently added.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The altar was stained with blood

[Brother Elmond (Master)] was this before or after the farmer's family?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] After

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was just investigating the statue when the mage in a red cloak started casting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He covered the altar area with tentacles, hit indigo with a sleep spell and

[Branwyn (Lisa)] well he did this to me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kristelle can tell you the rest

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We did give chase, trying to catch him, but when we came close to the altar, a group of goblins fired at us from above.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] After we dealt with them, well... there was a trapdoor behind the altar, where the mage had retreated to.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There was a room with coffins, and a passageway into a complex cavern system.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] At least, it seemed complex to me at the time. There were a lot of passages branching off, though they may have merely looped around.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There were goblins down there, too.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] did you find the necromancer's labratory?

[Indigo (Lisa)] And ghouls too!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] No, but we didn't search the entire cavern.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Yes, thank you for reminding me, Indigo. Ghouls... ugh.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is my fault. In my condition, I thought it best to return to the inn.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] so multiple undead

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There was also a second passage straight back from the coffins, but we didn't follow that, either.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I was very concerned about Branwyn.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] and much unexplored underground territory

[Brother Elmond (Master)] how about the church?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We need to return to the second floor where the goblin ambush started

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Indeed, yes

[Brother Toth (Master)] steps forward and lays a hand on Branwyn

[Brother Toth (Master)] and in a burst of light

[Brother Toth (Master)] she is healed

[Brother Toth (Master)] then he steps back

Kristelle (Kaz) jolts and shakes her head, startled by the sudden bright light

[Brother Elmond (Master)] you were sucessful in at least letting us know that this is a serious problem that needs looking into

Branwyn (Lisa) reaches up to feel her face and smiles brightly

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Thank you, Brother.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] and not just a false haunting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Brother Toth!

Kristelle (Kaz) hugs Branwyn.

[Brother Toth (Master)] nods

[Kristelle (Kaz)] As far as the mess at Miller's...

[Brother Elmond (Master)] when can you go back to the church?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There is a group of pilgrims there, I believe I mentioned them.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] or do you wish to?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We wish to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We think we have seen this mage before

[Kristelle (Kaz)] If he is who we think he is, he's also responsible for some pretty nasty tricks around the Estates.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How did you want to handle the church? Did you want to go yourselves to see it?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] shakes his head, no we have no time

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we are trackign down a young vampire

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (a paladin's work is never done)

[Brother Elmond (Master)] apparently she was captured and chained and dropped into the lake here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Vampire!

[Brother Elmond (Master)] but we are unable to find her

[Indigo (Lisa)] Here!

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we thin she escaped

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we borrowed Farmer Johann's skiff as it would be strong enough to hold someone who is in chains

[Indigo (Lisa)] (great - has to be a young hungry one with no self control))

[Brother Elmond (Master)] but we did not find anyone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The local villagers say they managed to capture a vampire?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] shrugs, they beleive they captured something

[Brother Elmond (Master)] but if we can not find it we can not confirm what they did

[Kristelle (Kaz)] That's not sounding good

[Brother Toth (Master)] nods ominously

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we will be busy trackign her down

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Either they captured a young vampire and she escaped, or they dumped a perfectly innocent girl into the water, wrapped in chains.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Meanwhile, I am at a loss for what to do with the group seeking Kipyutto's temple.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] why?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] because the temple they seek is the one the necromancer has taken over.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] are they seeking undead?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] No, they are seeking to mutilate themselves for the glory of Kipyutto, or some such thing.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] They do not know the temple is lost to undead.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] then perhaps they will want to help you

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And I fear that telling them that would make little or no difference to them.

Kristelle (Kaz) glances at Branwyn, then gives a helpless shrug.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They don't know where it even is actually. They are wandering around in search of disfigurement

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Perhaps I underestimate them.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But they are quite devoted to their mission

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If they find the Church I think Kristelle is right that they will stay there

[Brother Elmond (Master)] you can protect them of course if you wish

[Brother Elmond (Master)] now that we know there is a problem there we can try to find someone to go deal with it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The pilgrims or the Church?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] the church,

[Brother Elmond (Master)] there will always be pilgrims

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose

[Brother Elmond (Master)] these are troubled times

[Brother Elmond (Master)] people will seek solace as they can

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There is another problem, one that I wish I did not have to report to you.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] how many problems can you come across?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh, you have no idea.

Indigo (Lisa) mumbles, "uh-oh"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] But I'm afraid one of our own number caused this one.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Brother Elmond (Master)] looks calmly at you

[Kristelle (Kaz)] In her rashness and foolishness and any other horrible attributes I can... well, attribute to her, a mage currently traveling with our company undid the chains to Miller's cellar.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And then she decided to head down there in search of - can you believe it! - maple syrup.

Kristelle (Kaz) stops and takes a deep breath.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There were undead down there, too.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And giant talking rats with daggers that apparently turn into young boys and run off.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] sighs

Kristelle (Kaz) closes her eyes and shakes her head, then looks at Brother Elmond.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] what sort of undead?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ghouls!

[Brother Elmond (Master)] more ghouls?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] you are sure?

[Indigo (Lisa)] They paralyzed me and tried to take me away. Then we had to kill skeletons

[Brother Elmond (Master)] Master Indigo are you sure you saw ghouls?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Brother Elmond, we were all there. They were ghouls.

[Indigo (Lisa)] When you get paralyzed by a ghoul you remember it

[Indigo (Lisa)] If it wasn't for Imari they would have fed me to the rats I am sure of it

[Brother Elmond (Master)] looks at Brother Toth

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why would you doubt him?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] Ghouls only live where there is at least a chance of a meal now and again

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we locked that cellar with silver chains

[Brother Elmond (Master)] to prevent any undead or wererats from getting in or out

Indigo (Lisa) stomps foot impatiently

[Brother Elmond (Master)] I believe there were still a skeleton or two left but they are mindless undead

[Kristelle (Kaz)] When we left that cellar last year, it was completely clean.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There were no undead left in it.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ALthough there is that hole with the rock over it. I wonder what is in that hole.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you know what is behind the stone slab? Could that be an entrance for them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (great minds)

[Brother Elmond (Master)] shakes head we sealed that with lead

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((but of course!))

[Brother Elmond (Master)] and holy symbols

[Brother Elmond (Master)] no way that any undead could break that

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Then there is something that we all missed. There must be.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] how did you break the silver chains?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] How else would the undead get in there?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] why did you break them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A Knock spell

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I believe I explained the why.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] well it is done now

[Kristelle (Kaz)] WE didn't break them. Had I been there, I'd have stopped her.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] you say two wererats?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There were three

[Brother Elmond (Master)] and did any ghouls escape?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] One is dead

[Brother Elmond (Master)] or skeletons?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We killed one.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] The undead did not escape, just the two wererats.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Unfortunately, one of them bit a pilgrim on the way out.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why were you keeping them captive?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] was anyone else bitten?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Not bitten, no.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we had found them in a recent visit to another farm

[Brother Elmond (Master)] they were living in their barn

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Unless you'd call getting hit by a dagger 'bitten'

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we brought them....

[Brother Elmond (Master)] so you are infected

[Brother Elmond (Master)] perhaps we can cure you

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I don't think we can say there has been an infection until the full moon is upon us.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] At which time I will happily submit to being wrapped up in silver chains until we know for sure. Until then, I am not worried for myself. I am strong.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] The pilgrim, however, is a different story.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And he does not understand what the bite means. We didn't want to cause panic.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] being bitten by a rat is bad enough

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Yes, although it was the boy who bit him.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] He doesn't know why a boy bit him, and doesn't know about hte rat part.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] 9she)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Pardon me, it may actually have been a woman.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Some of them are so mutilated it is hard to tell sometimes.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] so you have a group of pilrims you are watchign over

[Brother Elmond (Master)] and one of them gets bit by a wererate

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why would you torture them by locking them in the dark but leave them their weapons? Why would you not kill them and put them out of their misery or cure them if you are so able?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Hmm

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we are not torturing them, we are testing them

[Brother Elmond (Master)] or were

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We were not watching over the pilgrims, actually.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we had no proof they were wererats until now

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And testing them for what?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ahh

[Brother Elmond (Master)] but if the silver did hold them back then they obviously were

[Brother Elmond (Master)] that was Brother Toth's idea, most excellent

[Brother Toth (Master)] shrugs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] but if they were just boys, how would they escape a locked door anyway?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] so we have two wererats running around

[Brother Elmond (Master)] those are 20 foot long silver chains

[Branwyn (Lisa)] in the dark?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] they are designed to keep any undead in

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But...

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes head and decides not to argue

[Brother Elmond (Master)] the next time we are in the area we will stop by where to find you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Brother Toth is an idiot)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Were just the two boys down there?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] there were four boys

[Brother Elmond (Master)] but you said you found three

[Brother Elmond (Master)] so I take it you were right about the ghouls

[Brother Elmond (Master)] and they ate one of the boys

[Kristelle (Kaz)] That may be, but it still does not answer the question of where the ghoul came from.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] they could not get past 20 feet of silver chain I am sure of it

[Kristelle (Kaz)] That cellar needs a thorough going-over

[Brother Elmond (Master)] you may work with Old Man Miller on that if you wish

[Indigo (Lisa)] Have you ever caught a real vampire before?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] three

[Brother Elmond (Master)] the first one tok Brother Toth's tongue

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we burned him

[Brother Elmond (Master)] the other two we held for trial

[Brother Elmond (Master)] and they withered in the light of day

[Indigo (Lisa)] His tongue? What would a vampire do with a tongue?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] Looks sadly over at Brotehr Toth

[Indigo (Lisa)] I was wondering why he didn't talk very much

[Brother Elmond (Master)] only the powers in his hands remain

[Brother Elmond (Master)] he can no longer pray aloud

Kristelle (Kaz) gives Brother Toth a sympathetic look.

Branwyn (Lisa) nudges Indigo and shakes her head

[Kristelle (Kaz)] A prayer from the heart is just as strong and true as one spoken aloud.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are glad you are not too angry with us for opening the cellar. We did not know it was you who chained the cellar until after we returned to Miller.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we did chain it

[Brother Elmond (Master)] but we can not blame you for Old Man Miller's failings

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We know now, but we did not then and we are sorry for that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So what was your final thought on the bitten pilgrim at the Inn?

[Brother Elmond (Master)] chain them

[Brother Elmond (Master)] keep them safe

[Brother Elmond (Master)] until you know for certain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we can do that. We just need to do it to one.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] looks at Kristelle

[Kristelle (Kaz)] looks steadily back at Elmond

[Kristelle (Kaz)] My friends have been beside me through thick and thin. I'm not going to put them at risk be not being safely chained until we know for sure.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] very well

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we will not question your wisdom

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we do have other matters to attend to

[Brother Elmond (Master)] we must continue searchign for this young vampire

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We wish you luck in your search.

[Brother Elmond (Master)] nods

[Brother Elmond (Master)] thank you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And thank you again Brother Toth

[Master] they both hold their hands out over you in blessing

[Master] then they nod and turn to the side of the barn

[Master] picking up packs

[Master] and then leading a donkey out from behidn the barn

[Master] they nod to you and start off along the path

[Master] heading west

[Farmer Johann (Master)] Indigo!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well that went better than expected

[Farmer Johann (Master)] I have your pig

[Master] Time of Day: 02:00 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 03:00 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wonderful Johann!

[Farmer Johann (Master)] I trussed it up good for you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Does he have a name?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Thank you so much, Johann.

[Farmer Johann (Master)] smiles shyly

[Farmer Johann (Master)] his name is Corky

Kristelle (Kaz) grins

[Farmer Johann (Master)] hands a thick rope to Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Corky. I like it

Indigo (Lisa) takes rope

[Farmer Johann (Master)] and a large boar about 5 foot at teh shoulder comes out of the barn

[Indigo (Lisa)] (five feet? that's taller than Indigo)

Kristelle (Kaz) looks at the boar, looks at Indigo, and grabs the rope.

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's a huge pig!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] What a cute... erm... little guy.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Wow.

[Farmer Johann (Master)] oh Corky is not that big yet

[Farmer Johann (Master)] but you can take him

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are all your farm animals that large?

[Farmer Johann (Master)] no most of the chickens never get bigger than my fist

[Farmer Johann (Master)] holds up his fist to show

Kristelle (Kaz) boggles

[Kristelle (Kaz)] The seems about right, Johann.

[Master] so does anyone have any sort of animal handling ?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, we should probably be going. I won't forget about your wife's lace.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (miranda)

[Master] Miranda have any spells?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((she's got animal friendship, and if she uses that, no one will be able to eat the pig))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((calm animal?))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Renders them docile and harmless. That should work.))

[Master] sure

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda casts a spell against : Calm Animals: (2d4+5) [2d4=4,2] 11 hit dice worth of animals are calmed for (10+5) 15 rounds.

[Master] ok, so you manage to lead the boar back to town

[Master] and hand him over to the blacksmith

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he was a steal at 3 gp)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((at that size? NO kidding!! Holy cow!))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was she happy? )

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (doubt she is done with dagger but has incentive to do a good job on it)

[Master] she had not started it yet

[Master] was only this morning

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((more than, I'm sure it's more than the amount of pig she expected!))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol!)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I'm going to do a bit of hunting to see what I can get for the stew pot.

[Master] ok

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Indigo, do you care to join me?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think I will stay at the Inn and disappoint some pilgrims

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Wonderful!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh Branwyn, I wish I could watch the fun.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Please be careful.

[Master] chuciles

[Master] Indigo moved 67'01".

[Master] Kristelle moved 60'09".

[Master] Scarlet moved 40'00".

[Master] Miranda moved 50'08".

[Master] Imari moved 40'09".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 39'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 32'10".

[Master] Pilgrim #2 moved 7'00".

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 10'09".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] You might try to see how they would feel about having to fight undead to get their temple back.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But we need to keep them here until we know about that bitten pilgrim don't we?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wish Foriso wasn't passed out at the table from all that ale. He is good at making up stories and could keep them here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will try to convince them to stay without sending them into a panic or having them all start biting each other

[Master] grins

[Master] brb

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I'm not saying to tell them things as though they are definite

[Kristelle (Kaz)] You might start by saying it's possible we know of the temple, but we're not sure because it's currently inhabited by undead. But it may not be the correct temple anyway.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Or something to that effect.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was thinking of a bigger lie than that

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Well, do whatever you think will work.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The truth can wait until we know if one's a wererat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just don't want them wandering around. It is really for their own good

[Master] b

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Of course, and I agree.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so where do we go Bob? hunting or pilgrim tales?)

[Master] Hunting is just a roll

[Master] so you can do that Kaz

[Master] while Branwyn is going back into the tavern

[Master] Branwyn moved 9'02".

[Old Man Miller (Master)] Hello Mistress Branwyn

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around the tavern and sees the bar is empty except for her friends

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where... Where are all the pilgrims?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((is it extra roll for skinning?))

[Old Man Miller (Master)] nods at Kaz

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Old Man Miller (Master)] what Mistress Branwyn?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] those Pilgrims left this morning shortly after you did

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The pIlgrims! Tell me they are all in their rooms

[Branwyn (Lisa)] WHAT?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] They were going east

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where did they go?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] they wanted to get as far as they could before dark

[Old Man Miller (Master)] they must be gone two three hours now

[Old Man Miller (Master)] did you find what you were looking for?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did they find out where the church was or are they just wandering aimlessly?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] you do look much better I do say

[Old Man Miller (Master)] oh I think they are just wandering

Branwyn (Lisa) still distracted, "Thank you"

[Old Man Miller (Master)] one of them had diving rods

[Old Man Miller (Master)] is that what you call them?

[Miranda (Kaz)] Aren't they going in the wrong direction, anyway?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Diving rods?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] those funny twig things

[Miranda (Kaz)] Divining rods?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Divining rods

[Old Man Miller (Master)] ahhh

[Old Man Miller (Master)] that must be it

[Old Man Miller (Master)] not much up on my witch craft

[Branwyn (Lisa)] but how does that help them to look for churches?

[Miranda (Kaz)] That's not witchcraft

[Old Man Miller (Master)] how do they help anyone find anything

[Old Man Miller (Master)] (LOL)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Brother Toth and the pilgrims would get along very well

[Miranda (Kaz)] Unlocking silver chains in someone else's cellar... THAT is witchcraft!

[Master] by the way Kaz need oen more roll on a d4 for the number of hours hunting

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Miranda

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Magic

[Miranda (Kaz)] (d4) [1d4=4] 4

[Miranda (Kaz)] ((what is it with the rolling of three 4's in a row?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Scarlet and I are not witches

[Master] so at 6 Kristelle and Indigo come back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I'm not anyway

[Miranda (Kaz)] YOU are not a witch.

[Miranda (Kaz)] I'm not sure about her.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

Miranda (Kaz) looks at Scarlet, her expression deadpan

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so now pilgrims have a 6 hour lead on us?)

[Master] 5 if you leave right away when they get back

[Master] is about 330 now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and east is wrong direction?)

[Master] 600 when Kristelle and Indigo show up

[Master] nope, East is towards the Jistille Estates

[Master] church is east north east

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((if they were gone for 2 or 3 hours - per Miller's reckoning - then Miranda and Branwyn should have had a chance to go after them as soon as they found out.))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay - but also closer to Ancien)

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can't leave everyone behind)

[Master] and yes Branwyn and Miranda can go after them by the selves right away

[Master] I have not advanced the clock until you want me to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (What do you think?)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Unless there is someone in the area who rides a horse who can go after them and carry a message to them))

[Master] horses are rare here in the swampy areas

[Master] some oxen

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((messenger pigeons?))

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Temporary Modifiers - Attack: (ATM) : CHANGED: null (-2). STR: (STM) : CHANGED: null (-2). DEX: (DXTM) : CHANGED: null (-2).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ride the pig after them?)

[Master] laughs

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((LOL))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((brb))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we should probably wait and all go together - pilgrims will stop to make camp and we can catch them)

[Master] Time of Day: 06:00 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 339 SKR.

[Master] Kristelle moved 21'04".

[Master] Branwyn moved 22'07".

[Master] Indigo moved 25'10".

[Master] Kristelle and Indigo come back with a brace of rabbits and two quail as well

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((sorry, back))

Indigo (Lisa) looking happy and proud as he comes back into the tavern

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look what we got!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank God you are back!

Kristelle (Kaz) gives the meat to Miller, then crosses to Imari and places the quail feathers on the table in front of her.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The pilgrims left!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] WHAT?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] When did they leave?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They just started heading east about 5 hours or so ago

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh, for...

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We'll be traveling all night to catch up.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] East... they'll head right into Jistille.

Branwyn (Lisa) groans

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This could be awful

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We have to get that one woman who was bitten, preferably before she potentially infects the Keep.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope they will set up camp early and we can get her before morning

[Master] so staying for dinner? you have not eaten all day

[Master] eat then chase?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Yes, eat first.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Eat?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] It will do us no good to catch up with them if we are weaker than they are from hunger.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are right

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I don't know about you, but I"m starving - *and her stomach growls loudly*

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Food does sound good

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Miranda is going to step in with some healing, at least for Bran and Foriso))

[Master] ok

[Kaz] Miranda targets Branwyn. Distance: 12'04"

[Kaz] Miranda targets Foriso Fairhand. Distance: 5'05"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Kristelle healing too?)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Two orisons, each for 7 hp (foriso and Branwyn))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda casts a spell against Foriso Fairhand: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Kaz] Miranda no longer targets Foriso Fairhand.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda casts a spell against Branwyn: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Kaz] Miranda no longer targets Branwyn.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Another one, 4 to Kristelle and 3 to Indigo))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (7) - Unharmed

[Master] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (7) - Unharmed

[Master] Kristelle's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (4) - Lightly Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Miranda

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Thanks Miranda

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 10'02".

Kristelle (Kaz) raises an eyebrow as she gives Foriso the once-over

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Do we have to wait long for food or is it almost ready?)

[Master] about a half hour or so he brings over trenchers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What's that?

[Master] and you can gather your things and be out the door about quarter too

[Master] till

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((what's what?))

[Master] trenchers? loaves of bread cut lengthwise and filled with a stew like substance

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thank you - had no idea)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((they can also be long wooden dishes, and they were used for more than just stew))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((girl, we have GOT to get you into the SCA))

[Master] chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol! had a friend in college who was in that)

Kristelle (Kaz) digs into her food and eats steadily, not talking.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (made mead at his apt - was good stuff but took forever to make)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 7'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'10".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((yeah))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 1'10".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Indigo moved 6'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo was at the kids table)

[Master] Time of Day: 06:45 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 339 SKR.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((but he's an adult!!))

[Master] laughs

[Master] so anything at dinner? plots or plans?

[Master] how about look at party pack stuf for a moment? start next week at traveling at night looking for pilgrims?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sounds good to me

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((fine by me))

[Master] could you both check your memory bar there, see if it has gone up during the evening please

[Master] I am at 175 of 495

[Master] max is still 998

[Lisa] 124

[Kaz] I am at 77 of 191

[Master] ok

[Kaz] my max is 247.5

[Master] so your fix did not work, it thinks you are still at 256

[Master] rather than 1 gig

[Master] we will check taht later

[Master] question on party pack

[Master] Kaz did you see the changes I did ? and the corrections Lisa made?

[Master] with a Home Base page now

[Kaz] I'm looking now

[Lisa] I started fixing but did not do all of it

[Kaz] Okay, when was that 500 gp spinel appraised?

[Master] that was one of the questions

[Lisa] when we got back from snake adventure

[Lisa] we were tasting potions etc

[Lisa] but there is a green spinel that Foriso had to re-do listed below

[Kaz] I know, so I am trying to find it

[Lisa] I got confused and so touched nothing with that

[Master] oct 22 10

[Lisa] sorry

[Master] that chat log is when you appraised it

[Master] Lisa is not the only one who knows how to search ;P

[Kaz] I know, but I'm trying to figure it out from conversation.

[Kaz] And I'll ask Guy, too. But now, before I forget, I want to quickly put in the name of my magical longsword, before I forget yet again.

[Kaz (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kristelle modified:

[Master] I know that the Spinel is the one you found during Ophioglossum

[Master] and yes Kristelle got the XP for the magical long sword already

[Master] in answer to Lisa's earlier question

[Lisa] two gems were not in any of the 4 chests we opened that night

[Lisa] so I would think it is the same one and Foriso re-appraised it

[Master] you only have one spinel

[Lisa] correct

[Master] no two sorry

[Master] you do have two, one is not disignated with a color and one is green

[Lisa] right but only one green spinel

[Lisa] so confusing

[Master] found one during Norjak and one later

[Master] during Ophioglossum

[Lisa] and so with a sword called Illuminator does it glow in the dark besides killing wererats?

[Master] when held in battle yes

[Master] all magical swords glow in battle

[Kaz] We should know that from using it during the wererat fight, then

[Lisa] so everyone can see to hit her?

[Kaz] Really?

[Kaz] Okay, I didn't know THAT

[Lisa] I don't see that as a plus

[Master] they only glow when you are holding them

[Master] if you sheath them they stop glowing

[Master] or drop them etc

[Lisa] right

[Master] not enough light to help target against Kristelle to answer your earlier question

[Master] but yes in total darkness would make her stand out

[Lisa] okay

[Master] gives off about a five foot glow

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] that doesn't stand out at all

[Lisa] that's as big as the pig

[Master] wry grin

[Kaz] "No one here but us big lightning bugs"

[Kaz] "Move along, please"

[Lisa] lol

[Master] there are spells like Faire Fire

[Master] that when cast on someone make them glow

[Master] and gives you a bonus to hit them

[Master] magical swords do not do that

[Kaz] Okay, the green spinel worth 500 gp is NOT the same as the unknown value spinel.

[Lisa] I was thinking we should consolidate and leave most of the gems and stuff at home

[Master] yes to both of you

[Kaz] I should have realised it straight off, Bob. The 500gp spinel is a large gem, and the unknown one is a small gem.

[Kaz] And I agree, Lisa.

[Kaz] Why the hell are we carrying hinges around?

[Master] grins

[Lisa] saw that but them was wondering if there was a typo somewhere

[Lisa] we are not necessarily carrying those

[Lisa] that was the latest stuff and we hadn't organized

[Kaz] I have to go get Guy. Lisa, will you be online for a while?

[Lisa] sure can be

[Kaz] When I get back, we can work on consolidating and putting everything in its correct place.

[Lisa] but if you want to rest and do this later that is fine with me

[Kaz] No, I'm fine to do it whne I get home

[Lisa] Okay

[Kaz] Bob, I'll probably be best wishing you good night, I doubt you'll still be here.

[Master] nods

[Kaz] So, good night!

[Master] I am workign in the morning

[Master] night

[Kaz] Okay

[Lisa] see you later!

[Kaz] Oh, and Lisa for RPer!

[Lisa] and split for RP tonight?

[Lisa] lol

[Kaz] lol

[Master] ok

[Kaz] as ever you like

Kaz has left the game on Fri Jan 28 22:52:29 EST 2011

[Lisa] 50/50 tonite

[Lisa] So Kaz and I will fix party pack and all will be well

[Master] nods

[Lisa] I am going to let you close up here then and say goodnight

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 28 22:54:01 EST 2011

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 5391.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 100. Next level in 11580.

[Master] Kristelle XP award: 250. Next level in 26572.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 299.


XP awarded