View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jan2712

Jan 27 12 - Flower Power

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jan 27 18:25:54 EST 2012 ====

ZAR has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 18:29:24 EST 2012

ZAR is receiving the map grasslands...

ZAR has received the map grasslands.

[ZAR] yo

[Grevic Rowan (ZAR)] hey hey hey

[Master] Hello there

[Master] Sent you a private message

ZAR has left the game on Fri Jan 27 18:32:22 EST 2012

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 18:50:23 EST 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map grasslands...

BiBo!!! has received the map grasslands.

[Master] Hello there sir

[Master] how are you ?

[BiBo!!!] hey. doin alright

[BiBo!!!] yourself?

[Master] life is good

[Master] up to 130 miles on teh bike this month

[Master] Nyrma quit her job today

[Master] pizza and wine here

[Master] so overall a good day

[BiBo!!!] any particular reason why she quit? retiring?

[Master] grins, not yet

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 18:54:06 EST 2012

Lisa is receiving the map grasslands...

[Master] but movign to better job(s)

[Master] and hey there Lisa

Lisa has received the map grasslands.

[Lisa] Hello :)

[BiBo!!!] speaking of which.... anyone want to work in japan for a year?

[Master] smile

[Master] teaching?

[BiBo!!!] course :)

[Master] did you ask Mike?

[BiBo!!!] oh hes pretty much stuck in florida

[BiBo!!!] aint going anywhere now

Travis-90802 has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 18:57:25 EST 2012

Travis-90802 is receiving the map grasslands...

Travis-90802 has received the map grasslands.

[Master] hello there Travis

[Master] and I will ask someone I know who might be interested

[Master] next time I see her online

[Travis-90802] when last we left our band of adverturers, we were taked by ghouls

[Master] grins

[Master] that was the first watch

[BiBo!!!] thinking of changing jobs, so someone will need mine

[Master] still have two more watches to go

[Master] and oh?

[BiBo!!!] if I get the new one

[Travis-90802] i take next watch

[Lisa] you will go back home?

[BiBo!!!] besides that, I know someone who is looking for a full time teacher

[BiBo!!!] oh no, still teaching, just doing it elsewhere

[Travis-90802] Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[BiBo!!!] if I get the job

[BiBo!!!] thinking of teaching at a school school instead of a language school

[Lisa] that would be nice. More money too?

[Master] phone brb

[Master] set up your watches

[BiBo!!!] about the same money, more holidays though.

[BiBo!!!] that is to say I go from none, to tons

[Lisa] days off are nice things

[Master] Marco Tara will grab you in FB

[BiBo!!!] heh. k

[Master] Ok

[Lisa] didn't we have watches set?

[Master] and yes but you did not have Koorin or Llath in them

[Master] and now that the first watch is over (they slept through it) you can put them on the third watch

[Lisa] Branwyn doesn't want to be woken up anymore after being roused during first watch

[Master] or just have Koorin dump spells now for healing

[Master] etc

[BiBo!!!] is anyone hurting?

[Lisa] Llathandryll can take 3rd watch instead of Branwyn

[BiBo!!!] can have koorin heal yall up now, then sleep the rest of the night

[Lisa] we had bison run all over Branwyn and Heckat

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 19764.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 500. Next level in 11387.

[BiBo!!!] heckat?

[Master] heckat is TMO's NPC trial character

[Lisa] our firendly bard

[BiBo!!!] gotcha

[Master] like Travis is using Grevic to audition

[Lisa] she's hurt worse than Branwyn

[BiBo!!!] looks like indigo is prety beatup too

[Travis-90802] audition?

[Master] and by the way Travis, the point is spell casters need 8 hours of sleep straight

[Master] to be able to rest and get spells

[Travis-90802] ok

[Travis-90802] i want to go wath anyway

[Master] and we give everyone a several session audtion before inviting them to be perment members of the Dragonslayers

[BiBo!!!] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+4) 7 (max 9) minor effects.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+4) 7 (max 9) minor effects.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+4) 7 (max 9) minor effects.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+4) 7 (max 9) minor effects.

[Master] Heckat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (15) - Unharmed

[BiBo!!!] so 14 to heck, 7 to bran and indigo

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[BiBo!!!] should be good for now

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[Lisa] thank youou

[Master] Heckat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Lisa] typing is strange

[BiBo!!!] hm... well all the rest of the peoples hp adds up to 7, so why not. one more

[BiBo!!!] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+4) 7 (max 9) minor effects.

[BiBo!!!] its good luck

[Lisa] after I hit enter there is a if the chat field

[Lisa] not an "if"

[BiBo!!!] ...?

[Lisa] a less than B greater than sign

[Master] hit cntrl B

[Master] you have Bold turned on

[Lisa] but if I type it and hit enter it says if

[Lisa]

[Lisa] okay

[Master] is the tag for Bold like the i is for Italics

[Master] or guess what it is for underline

[Lisa] Klooge is possessed. How does that happen?

[Lisa] never mind. Thanks :)

[Master] grins

[Master] Ok so on Second watch is who?

[Lisa] Indigo

[Master] and Grevic?

[Indigo (Lisa)] or does he want to watch with Llath?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't care

[Master] Travis? your choice

[Lisa] or marco - if he wants his mage by himself for a watch

[Master] in any case

[Master] Indigo can make the roll for encounters

[BiBo!!!] we had one encounter, we wont have another :)

[Master] under a 5 there are more ghouls

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=9] 9

[Master] both 2 and 3 watch

[Master] ok

[BiBo!!!] see?

[Master] and the Llath go on and roll

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=7] 7

[BiBo!!!] nailed it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice)

[Master] very well done

[Master] and so morning breaks

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 4th, 339 SKR.

[Master] and in the morning you continue along

[Master] today you will be traveling somewhere near the place you buried your treasure

[Master] any ideas on finding it faster?

[Master] and everyone gets full spells again as normal

[BiBo!!!] we buried our treasure?

[Master] Koorin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Llathandryll: No adjustments made.

[Master] Viridis Dundragon: No adjustments made.

[Master] Grevic Rowan's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Joshwin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Heckat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Sarengar: No adjustments made.

[Master] Koorin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Llathandryll: No adjustments made.

[Master] Viridis Dundragon: No adjustments made.

[Master] Grevic Rowan's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Joshwin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Branwyn: No adjustments made.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Heckat: No adjustments made.

[Master] Sarengar: No adjustments made.

[BiBo!!!] and dont we have a item finding spell or something? I thought someone had that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] you didn't think we would just leave it lying around do you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I scorched three bushes where we buried it

[BiBo!!!] okay, so finding it wont be an issue?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] look for the no longer burning bushes

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (+0).

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Burning Hands -- # Memorized: +1 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: +2 (+0), CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- # Memorized: +1 (+0),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that sucks - I just thought of a way we could find it but it is too late for that)

[Master] how so?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if we would have buried the bag with the loot I could cast detect magic right?)

[Master] yes you can

[Master] did you look at the list of items you buried?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it still magic even if it was ripped?)

[Master] no not the bag

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we only buried the cash - we took the trinkets)

[Master] everything?

[BiBo!!!] detect magic can be blocked by stuff though. if you bury it too much the magic wouldnt show

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it was small stuff - earrings tiara etc)

[Master] the spear? I thought you buried that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't think so - Guy was big on the spear)

[BiBo!!!] but whoever has that locate object spell could have used that. cant remember who had that though

[Master] Dee's character

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I don't have it)

[Master] and I totally spaced off the scrolls for Branwyn!

[Master] DOH

[Master] we need to look at those

[Master] I know one is a scroll and one is actually a spell book

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is there a find treasure scroll?)

[BiBo!!!] there will be ruing bob. major ruing.

[Master] no

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you didn't say book before)

[BiBo!!!] its shaped like a scroll, but is a book I guess

[Master] but if you want to roll it up now, there is a 4th level wizard spell on a scroll and a spell book

[BiBo!!!] meaning that you can cast off of it, but you can study it without worrying about it burning up

[BiBo!!!] er cant cast

[Lisa] what do you want me to roll?

[Master] which do you want to do first?

[Lisa] spell

[Lisa] scroll

[Master] d8

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d8) [1d8=1] 1

[Master] ok

[Master] d41

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d4) [1d4=4] 4

[Master] no a 41 sided die

[Master] grins

[Master] (d41) [1d41=40] 40

[Master] like that

[Lisa] (1d41) [1d41=23] 23

[Lisa] thought that was a typo

[Master] oh and Travis, you type the curly bracket d41 and end curly bracket to just roll dice in the chat

[Master] without bringing up a dice panel

[Master] and looking

[Master] and 4th level wizard spell.... Massmorph

[Travis-90802] you want me to do what

[Master] not right not Travis, just letting you know how

[Master] and now Branwyn is the morphing mage

[Travis-90802] ok

[Master] I think she knows all the different version of the spell from 4th level on down

[Master] that is if she keeps this to learn it rather than use it

[Travis-90802] do i have any skills like in 4th editions or only normal attacks

[Lisa] that's a weird spell

[Lisa] I can turn the party into an orange grove?

[Master] just normal attacks, there are proficiencies that can help attacks in this version, but most proficiencies are for non-combat things

[Travis-90802] ok

[Master] on your character sheet the skills are listed

[Master] and ready for the book now Lisa? need a d1000

[Lisa] (d1000) [1d1000=585] 585

[Travis-90802] you mean 100?

[BiBo!!!] no, he means 1000

[BiBo!!!] its a large table

[Travis-90802] no a d1000 i didn't know of such a thing

[Master] grins, I tend to mix things up Travis, I have charts and tables scattered from years and years

[Master] is why Klooge is nice to be able to roll any odd ball dice you want

[Travis-90802] ok

[BiBo!!!] basically take 3d10's if you wanna picture it

[Travis-90802] ok

[BiBo!!!] thats what we used before klooge

[Travis-90802] so we continue are advere of i forget what we were doing

[Travis-90802] adventure

[Master] casting about looking for the place where you buried the treasure on your way through here a few weeks ago

[Travis-90802] ok

[Travis-90802] so we were forced or soming to bury our treasure?

[Master] and Lisa, Branwyn read the first page of the spell book, it belonged to a mage names Caligarde

[Lisa] ok

[Lisa] Caligarde the what?

[Travis-90802 (to GM only)] Grevic Rowan: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=21] 21 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

[Master] the book contains: Feather Fall, Leviate, Spider Climb, Web, Fly, mount, Bind and Caligarde's Claw which you have never heard of before

[Master] exactly Travis

[Travis-90802] ok

[Travis-90802] could you tell me the reason

[Master] the reason for what Travis?

[BiBo!!!] burying the treasure I assume

[Travis-90802] why we had to bury the treasure

[Master] oh sorry,

[Lisa] we couldn't carry it all and didn't want to leave it lying out in the open for the ghouls to take

[Master] you killed a pack of Ghouls

[Master] one of the items they were carrying was a bag of holding that they had stolen from a previous group

[BiBo!!!] do ghouls care about treasure?

[Master] the bag tore open

[Lisa] no - we found a bunch of dead adventurers

[Master] dumping logs of stuff

[Travis-90802] ok and they carried valueables

[Master] yes

[Lisa] they had the bag

[Lisa] 1000s of coins of every denomination

[Travis-90802] wow most of the time undead things don't carry anything

[Lisa] it was insane

[Lisa] it wasn't ghouls

[Lisa] it was adventurers that the ghould were too stupid to loot properly

[Travis-90802] ok

[Master] and Branwyn will have to read and research but Caligarde's Claw seems to be a type of spell like the Bigby's Hand spells

[Master] you will llike the combat abilities

[Master] but that will have to wait till you get home

[Master] so the answer was No there are no new spells that will help you find the buried treasure

[Travis-90802] so we going to find it now

[Master] yeap

[BiBo!!!] is there really that much issue finding it? thought the area was marked by fire

[Master] it is a case of looking for it

[Master] you know the general area, you will find it eventually

[Travis-90802] ah

[Master] but might delay you by several hours

[BiBo!!!] are we in a hurry?

[Lisa] Joshwin our expert guide should be able to take us back the same trail we came should he not?

[Travis-90802] so we should roull something soon

[Travis-90802] roll

[Master] every night on the platau is more encounters with Ghouls

[Travis-90802] ah

[Lisa] on that plateau too

[Master] and Joshwin says yes and no, yes near the same trail, but there is not a worn out path, it is a question

[Master] grins, than you Lisa

[Master] of being in the general area

[Master] he can get you there

[Master] if there is no other way you will just circle a bit to find it

[Master] any other ideas?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sarengar will kill us if we don't find it. We have to try

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Llathandryll modified:

[Master] this is where Fly would help

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you are nice to give hints)

[Master] does anyone know that spell?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hmmmm)

[BiBo!!!] so are we trying to find the burned plant?

[Master] chuckles, it is in the new spell book, but you have not had the time to learn new spells from that

[BiBo!!!] (I do, but thinking of something else for the moment)

[Master] and I am open for other ideas

[BiBo!!!] you said there were bushes burned right?

[Master] yes Bran burned three bushes to mark the spot

[BiBo!!!] and we are looking for those?

[Master] yes

[BiBo!!!] and about how far from them are we?

[Travis-90802] could we use tracking to retract the steps we took?

[Master] a mile or so perhaps

[Master] you could try that yes Travis

[BiBo!!!] ahh... thats no good then.

[Travis-90802] what would i need to roll

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Travis-90802] or not

[Master] wry grin

[Master] but good thought

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nice idea though)

[Travis-90802] thx

[BiBo!!!] guess flying is the only option left

[BiBo!!!] was thinking of using locate plants and animal to locate burned plants

[BiBo!!!] but the range is too short

[BiBo!!!] only like 200 yards

[Master] but duration?

[BiBo!!!] rounds

[Master] Ok

[Master] so we will do tis the old fashioned way

[Master] Travis can start

[BiBo!!!] llath has fly though

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ?

[Master] d100, 10% chance per hour

[Master] so hour 1 10% of less

[Master] hour 2 20% or less

[Master] etc

[BiBo!!!] that including flying around?

[Master] flying will cut it in half

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Viridis Dundragon moved 2'05".

[Master] so 20, 40, etc

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] opps

[BiBo!!!] okies, well, off llath flies then

[Master] you can just roll here Travis

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=3] 3

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll casts a spell against : Fly: I fly for the next (1d6+5) [1d6=5] 10 turns.

[Master] and as Llath starts flying away

[BiBo!!!] there it is

[Master] Grevic says, Hey Branwyn, these bushes over here

[Master] grins

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i did something!

[Master] LOL

[Master] so you find it within the first hour of looking

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That was quick! Wonderful news

[BiBo!!!] well, I can keep watch for ghouls for the next hour and a half :-P

[Master] now what are you taking and how>

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] hey, guys i think i see it!

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 19:57:23 EST 2012

TMO is receiving the map grasslands...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we have to go over this again?)

[Master] Time of Day: 03:24 PM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 4th, 339 SKR.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] in character

TMO has received the map grasslands.

[Master] just want to be sure what is where Lisa, we can be quick about it

[BiBo!!!] how much does it all weigh? Its all coins right?

[TMO] hiya

[Master] Hey there TMO

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (heu TMO)

[Master] yes to Marco

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] hu

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] hi

[TMO] sorry to be later than normal

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have 12 baskets that will attach to the horses)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are taking all pp, gp and a percentage of sp)

[TMO] Sarengar moved 9'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's in last week's chat log)

[BiBo!!!] sold!

[Master] 1400 gold 3400 copper 1900 silver and 1276 platinum

[TMO] oops. trying to drag map. got Sar

[BiBo!!!] onwards!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if we don't take it Guy will kill us - that is in last week's chat log too)

[Master] laughs,

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] so how much do we get out of this?

[Master] if you have any last minute ideas for taking more

[Master] brb restroom break

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] did I miss anything fun and exciting?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no)

[TMO] did I miss anything boring but important?

[BiBo!!!] your mom :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no more attacks over night - we rolled the spells we found and found our buried treasure)

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] we found the place we buried the treasure

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Heckat got healed)

[TMO] Yay! She needed it, desperately

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (koorin finished her berry picking expedition and healed everybody)

[Master] smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's what I said Koorin was doing while you were out last week marco)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but that's about it)

[BiBo!!!] sounds good

[Master] so any brainstorms on taking more loot?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] no

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Containers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the horses vcan't carry any more and we have filled all our containers)

[Master] it is a matter of containers I agree, but your horses can likely carry a bit more

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and no one wants to read the container page)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Master] LOL

[Master] ok

[BiBo!!!] we have the gold and plat, thats what matters

[BiBo!!!] anything less than that is not worth carrying

[TMO] get 4 wheelbarrows and rope them to the backs of the horses

[TMO] then pile all the extra loot in them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol - we're in the middle of nowhere

[Master] you have an idea for how to make a wheelbarrow?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] buy a boat with platinum and get it to go down the river and pick up the rest

[TMO] have the mage memorize 7 Floating Disc spells?

[Master] grins at both of those ideas

[Master] Saren would love option 2

[Master] and wishes option 1 was available

[Master] but that is a little stream there

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] darn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure about spending the pp to pick up cp)

[Master] ok

[TMO] any druids around with Stone Shape?

[TMO (to BiBo!!! only)] checks under a rock. "Druid?"

[TMO] drat. did it again

[Master] that would be Korrin or the missing Dee

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] could we get a bag of holding or something

[Master] you hope to find one in one piece next time Grevic

[Master] all this tumbled out of one

[Master] when it broke

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] oh

[TMO] quick! Somebody learn Basketweaving!

[BiBo!!!] korrin is not a druid silly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] some idiot put a spear in there

[BiBo!!!] she can cook the silver if you like

[BiBo!!!] I am sure its full of minerals

[BiBo!!!] like.... silver

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[Master] for older adventurers

[BiBo!!!] ouch

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] we could plate our weapons with silver

[Master] that is a cool idea Grevic, but someone would need blacksmithing or similar skill

[BiBo!!!] yeah, but we have neither the skills nor resources for that

[TMO] if everybody learns juggling, then we can do a coordinated team juggling while we walk. Keep a bunch of items flying through the aid, while we only have to actually hold 1 or 2 in our hands at any one time.

[TMO] *air

[Master] laughs

[Master] and you can throw the items at anyone who comes at you!

[BiBo!!!] great if any werewolves show up

[Master] smile, ok so we will move on with the idea you have your dozen baskets full of coins

[Master] do you want to do anythign with the rest?

[TMO] pretty sure we can't keep thousands of silver coins in the air at once. I was thinking larger gems or something

[TMO] hey, I don't suppose the coins here have holes through the middle, do they?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] could we hire people for minimum wag to transport the coins

[Master] no to TMO

[Master] and that is a potential for the future Travis

[TMO] stack 'em up, tie them together with the abundant grasses around here, then tie them to our belts

[TMO] drat

[BiBo!!!] if there are any animals about, koorin can use animal friendship to have them help carry stuff.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] sorry no deer

[Branwyn (Lisa)] unless the animals have baskets I'm not sure that will help

[TMO] chipmunks, carry them in their cheek pouches

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] we could feed them the coins and slaughter them when we get there

[Master] LOL

[TMO] kill them now and make sacks out of their skins

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] and stomaches

[TMO] and intestines

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] and colons

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[TMO] and bladders

[BiBo!!!] anyways, off we go

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] and skulls. i could use a skull wallet...

[TMO] what, and put an end to our endless creativity??

[Branwyn (Lisa)] how many coins do chipmunks hold? they are not on the container list Bob

[Master] normal or giant sized chipmunks? ;P

[Master] ok so moving on

[Master] re-burying the rest?

[Master] are you marking it in anyway?

[BiBo!!!] just leave it. we arent coming back for it anyway

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] so how much are we caring then

[BiBo!!!] might as well let some lesser adventurers feel happy to have found it

[BiBo!!!] pay it forward and all that

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] put it in a chest, trap the chest, come back in a year and see how many dead bodies there are

[Master] Time of Day: 07:24 PM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 4th, 339 SKR.

[Master] and you move farther west

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] we better make camp

[Master] towards your goal of the cliffs above Rivers Bend

[Master] watches?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i will take one

[Master] Lisa why don't you assign people

[BiBo!!!] same as last I guess

[BiBo!!!] no reason to overly complicate that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] then Branwyn on 1 instead of Sarengar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Heckat can be with me and Grevic with llathandryll

[TMO] ok

[Master] Joswyn and Indigo middle?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] sure - Indigo likes Joshwin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not that he doesn't like everybody - that came out wrong)

[Master] so first watch roll 5 or less means ghouls

[Master] second watch is 6 or less

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tmo - roll d20?)

[Master] third watch is 4 or less

[BiBo!!!] (oh I am sure he hates someone)

[TMO] [1d20]: (1d20) [1d20=4] 4

[BiBo!!!] (he just keeps it to himself)

[Master] so first watch

[Master] everyone asleep

[TMO] in base 4

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nope - I'll roll)

[TMO] so it's actually a 10

[BiBo!!!] that be koorins watch I guess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (first watch is cursed)

[Master] and everyone is alseep except Bran and Keckat

[Master] and I guess Koorin too

[Master] makes sense

[Master] three magic users

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #25 moved 146'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24 moved 185'06".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] so the ghouls are coming

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #23 moved 123'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #22 moved 91'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #21 moved 70'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20 moved 133'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19 moved 160'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #18 moved 1'11".

[TMO] does Heckat have her 3rd Armor spell re-memorized?

[BiBo!!!] 3rd?

[Master] yes

[Master] new spells for the day

[BiBo!!!] how many does she bloody need?

[TMO] none of her other spells are much use here, so she just stacks up on those

[Master] you are full on spells

[BiBo!!!] lol

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Heckat modified: Spells - CHANGED: Armor -- # Memorized: 3 (+2),

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] initive

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ?

[TMO] when fighting ghouls, Comprehend languages, read Magic, Patternweave, Friends or Dictation are bugger-all useless.

[Master] Ghoul #18: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Ghoul #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Ghoul #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Ghoul #21: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Ghoul #22: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Ghoul #23: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Ghoul #24: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Ghoul #25: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[BiBo!!!] I would keep them handy just in case. I dont think I have ever cast more than one armor spell in a day, ever

[Master] yes to Travis

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=1] 13

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Master] everyone rolls, on your Init if you are asleep you make a Con check to wake up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=7] 5 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=5] 3 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i'm first

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[TMO] Heckat: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] nvm

[Master] no Grevic is third watch

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Koorin

[Master] but you might be waking up

[BiBo!!!] do I see anything?

[Master] you see outside of the flames figures moving out there

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i meant turn wise but my init got beat

[Master] small cookfire only

[Master] ahhh at travis

[BiBo!!!] something I could shoot at?

[Master] in the stars and moons you can see a hundred feet or so and yes you have things to shoot at

[BiBo!!!] or would it not be worth the arrow?

[BiBo!!!] k

TMO ducks.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 44'09"

[BiBo!!!] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=18] 1 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=6] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6).

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Damage v SM: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Ghoul #22

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Indigo

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] how many times can you attack on your turn

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] most bows get two attacks per round, most melee is one per round or 2/3 based on level

Indigo (Lisa) hears Koorin and wakes up, "Not more ghouls!"

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok i using bow

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll: CON check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::wakes up and groans:: "Why is it always undead?"

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Heckat

[TMO] Heckat casts a spell against Heckat: Armor: I have AC 6 until I take (8+5) 13 points of damage.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: CON check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] nice

[Master] so next round you can attack

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: CON check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] opss

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Ghoul #22

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-4) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #25

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] wakes up and says "mabye i can get an attack in this time

[Master] Ghoul #25 moved 86'04".

[Master] Ghoul #25 targets Koorin. Distance: 3'06"

[Master] Ghoul #25 targets Joshwin. Distance: 5'08"

[Master] Ghoul #25 targets Heckat. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] Ghoul #25 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 0'07"

[TMO] fast little buggers

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 81'08".

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Branwyn. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] save v para Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 64'05".

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Branwyn. Distance: 2'07"

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Heckat. Distance: 3'09"

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and again

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #23

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] Ghoul #23 moved 91'09".

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Branwyn. Distance: 5'01"

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #23: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and one more time

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #24

[Master] Ghoul #24 moved 90'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] grins, and now your turn

[TMO] Undead can't cross running water? *hopeful*

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] vampires

[Master] vampires maybe

[Master] but they cannot attack if they move that far

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] that has nothing to do with being undead though

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can my burning hands cover all 3 of these guys? we used to have this arc thing)

[TMO] I was hoping that I might be able to convince the ghouls of that on the fly

[Master] very true and yes you want an arc?

[TMO] "Hey! Ghouls! Don'tcha know you can't cross running water? It'll killlll yoooooouu!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] that is at least a 15th level bard ability. sorry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just want you to know I am blasting all three if possible)

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 5'01"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] and this isnt 3rd edition

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can only hit one?)

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] how do i target something

[Master] two Bran

[Master] pick two

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] opss

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 21 & 23

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #23: Burning Hands: A 5' 120 degree arc of flame bursts from my hands dealing (1d3+(8*2)) [1d3=1] 17 points of damage! Save for half.

[Master] very well

[Master] Ghoul #21: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #23: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Ghoul #18

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-17) - Dying

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-9) - Dying

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 74'09".

[Master] Ghoul #18 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Ghoul #18 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Ghoul #18 targets Joshwin. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Ghoul #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #18: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #18: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Indigo

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Ghoul #19

[Master] save for Indigo please

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 7!!

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 66'05".

[Master] Ghoul #19 targets Heckat. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Heckat (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Heckat (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[TMO] just 1 hit?

[Master] and that last is a miss because of the armor spell

[Master] ROUND: 2

[TMO] sweet

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Koorin

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 20:37:38 EST 2012

Guy is receiving the map grasslands...

[Master] And welcome to combat Guy!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] so how do i attack

Guy has received the map grasslands.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Ghoul #25. Distance: 3'06"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=8] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #25 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=4] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #25 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yay! just in time for ghouls Guy!)

[Master] when you get to your spot Travis, you target the ghouls you want to attack

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Indigo

[Guy] howdy all

[Master] then roll the to hit on the dice panel

[TMO] yo

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] heya

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok how do i target

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #18. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] I will let Guy clarify that

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=3] 7 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=10] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Guy] whats that?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=9] 1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Heckat: No adjustments made.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #18

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-9) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Ghoul #25. Distance: 0'07"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against Ghoul #25: Bind: (50+(5*5)) 75 feet of rope do as I command for (5) 5 rounds

[Guy] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=10] 19

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #25: No adjustments made.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] save at -4

[Master] Ghoul #25: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] of course he does

[Master] Ghoul #25: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Initiative changed from 14 to 12.

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Heckat

[Master] wow

[TMO] Attack: Khopesh:: is now ARMED.

[Master] I was not expecting that at all

[TMO] Heckat targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 0'01"

[TMO] Heckat targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 10'07"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] thats okay, I can still command the rope for 4 more rounds

[TMO] Heckat no longer targets Ghoul #21.

[TMO] Heckat: Attack: Khopesh: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 5. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] grins

[TMO] Heckat: Damage v SM: Khopesh: (2d4) [2d4=2,1] 3 added to: Heckat

[Master] no I do not think you want to do that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no attacking yourself)

[TMO] let me guess, just cut her own head off?

[TMO] Heckat: Attack: Khopesh: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 3. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] you untargeted ghe ghouls and targeted your self

[TMO] Heckat: Attack: Khopesh: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 3. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] target first then roll again

[TMO] Heckat no longer targets Heckat.

[TMO] Heckat: Attack: Khopesh: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 5

[Master] Heckat targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] there you go

[Master] now targeted properly

[TMO] 19 was on the list!!!! grr

[Master] you can roll

[TMO] snarglefarglefrack

[TMO] Heckat: Attack: Khopesh: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 17. MISSES Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ghoul #25

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13

[Master] Ghoul #25 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #25: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Llathandryll

[Master] Ghoul #25: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Llathandryll

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] and save Llath

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] anyone doing anything

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] paralysis right?

[Master] yes

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] yep

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 9'00".

[Master] and go Grevic

[Master] Grevic Rowan moved 13'08".

[Master] Grevic Rowan targets Ghoul #25. Distance: 0'07"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i'm using a bow!!!

[Master] ok

[Master] now you back away

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 6'11".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 2'10".

[Master] Grevic Rowan moved 10'07".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((16-(d20+2))+1) [1d20=20] -5 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #25 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Arrow; Sheaf: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 15. MISSES Ghoul #25 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] that is the quick way to target you move close to auto target then back up

[Master] and now you get to roll again

[Master] the critical hit mean roll again

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Arrow; Sheaf: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 11. MISSES Ghoul #25 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] and you get two attacks a round

[Master] ok so now you roll damage for the arrow

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=7] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #25

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #25's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[Master] very nicely done

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] thats ?

[Master] now hit the red button

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 2'08".

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Koorin. Distance: 4'10"

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Branwyn

[Master] no roll, for bites

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #24

[Master] Ghoul #24 moved 23'10".

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Master] Initiative changed from 17 to 11.

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 11.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] oops - dice panel would not open

[Branwyn (Lisa)] can you move me back?

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 17.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] to 17?

[Master] fixed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] why can't I get a dice panel?

[Master] Branwyn targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] there you go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] says arbitrarry or inititative

[Master] you had killed all your targets

[Master] better now?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] nope

[Master] Branwyn: Attack: Iron Dagger: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 13. MISSES Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Branwyn: Attack: Pointy: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=1] 19 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] works for me

[Master] might be your Init

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Sarengar

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] isn't that nice

[Master] now try it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hey!

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Joshwin. Distance: 6'08"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] if move away from number 24 will i get attack by an attack of opprotunity

[Branwyn (Lisa)] doesn't work

[Master] perhaps to Grevic, smarter creatures a yes

[Master] but ghouls are not very smart so you do not know

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Ghoul #19

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] All targets for Branwyn removed.

[Master] one mor try

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 0'10"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - can't roll - target 1 mm at 25 and 3 at 20 please)

[Master] Branwyn targets Ghoul #25. Distance: 6'11"

[Master] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #25: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (4d4+4) [4d4=1,3,2,3] 13 damage!

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #25's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-1) - Massively Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #25's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-1) - Disabled

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (always I am off by just a bit)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh much better)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-3) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Sarengar

[Guy] Sarengar targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 25'10"

[Master] I forgot to add the +1 per missle the first time Branwyn

[Guy] Sarengar: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 6. HITS Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Guy] Sarengar: Damage v SM: Crossbow Bolt: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #19

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Koorin

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] (sorry puppies need to go outside, will be right back)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okay... well then I will just assume the answer to the question I was about to ask

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] is yes

[TMO] quick, somebody edit the ghouls' hp

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] unfortunately, not at bobs house right now or I would

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 7'08".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Attack: Short Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Attack: Short Bow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 4'02"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Sword: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 8. MISSES Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 25'10".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 0'11"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=15] -5 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #19

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=20] -2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Military Pick: ((1d4+1)+3+2) [1d4=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ghoul #19

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=9] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-14) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Llath anything?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] is anything alive?

[Master] one by Grevic

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] here

[TMO] 24

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] guess I will toss the rope I have enchanted here and try to ensnare the ghoul over there then

[Master] ok

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] so save -4

[Master] Ghoul #24: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Heckat

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] and we have a prisoner. lets ask him where the ghouls are all coming from

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] they aren't intelligent i think

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yeah they are

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] really

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ghouls are totally capable of speech

[Master] low inteligence

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] they are batshit insane, but still have an intelligence

[Master] Int of 5

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] its enough to communicate

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jan 27 21:08:24 EST 2012 ====

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 21:09:03 EST 2012

Lisa is receiving the map grasslands...

Lisa has received the map grasslands.

Travis-90802 has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 21:09:27 EST 2012

Travis-90802 is receiving the map grasslands...

Travis-90802 has received the map grasslands.

[Master] Pending XP award: 140.

[Master] Pending XP award: 280.

[Master] Pending XP award: 140.

[Master] Pending XP award: 140.

[Master] Pending XP award: 280.

[Master] Pending XP award: 140.

[Master] Pending XP award: 140.

[Master] Pending XP award: 280.

[Master] sorry fro that

[Master] now sure what happened

[Lisa] whole section of chat log disappeared

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 21:10:35 EST 2012

Guy is receiving the map grasslands...

[Master] XP award: 140. Next level in 5572.

[Master] XP award: 280. Next level in 11107.

[Master] XP award: 140. Next level in 0.

[Master] XP award: 140. Next level in 0.

[Master] XP award: 280. Next level in 19484.

[Master] XP award: 140. Next level in 28973.

[Master] XP award: 140. Next level in 0.

[Master] XP award: 280. Next level in 27672.

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 21:11:06 EST 2012

TMO is receiving the map grasslands...

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 27 21:11:11 EST 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map grasslands...

Guy has received the map grasslands.

[Travis-90802] so we going to the place we were going

TMO has received the map grasslands.

BiBo!!! has received the map grasslands.

[Guy] that was weird

[Master] not sure why but Klooge jsut POOF shut down

[Master] so everything is back now

[Master] I put back in teh XP that got lost

Indigo (Lisa) searches the bodies as he pushes the dead ghouls away from the camp

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you want to talk to this last one or shall we just kill him?

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] (2d20) [2d20=19,11] 30 sliver peices that Indigo finds

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::walks over to the bound ghoul:: "So you woke me up from a good night's rest. Your friends are dead. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

[Ghoul #24 (Master)] meat, red meat, lovely red meat

[Ghoul #24 (Master)] droool

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] kill it and put it out of its misery

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Excellent." :: finds a large rock and smashes the ghoul's teeth in with it::

[Travis-90802] with pleasure

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan moved 1'06".

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan moved 3'01".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "So. Still hungry?"

[Ghoul #24 (Master)] Llath and Grevic can kill it with no rolls

[Travis-90802] i do so with my dagger

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-15) - Dying

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Just hold on. We have been attacked by a lot of them, so there must be some source. It cant hurt to try and- damnit."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well that was informative :)

[Travis-90802] it probaly in the north

[Master] Joshwyn says that they are from the lost travelers here

[Sarengar (Guy)] all we wil get out of it is that we are food for them

[Master] those who went without guides

[Master] and you do know that one of your own previous guides became a ghoul also

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Is it so much trouble to let me talk to him for just a few minutes?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol I was going to add or guides that travel with us)

[Sarengar (Guy)] since when are you so eager to talk to males let alone undead males?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] could make a tracking check too find the source?

[Master] (and yes to Travis and TMO, on the way in you had two guides, but one died and became a ghoul)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "When they disturb my sleep on multiple nights. I rather get a full night sleep and it might be helpful to know if there is some sort of leader about that we could deal with."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "And by deal I do not mean negotiate."

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] so thats a yes to the tracking?

[Master] yes to tracking where the ghouls came from, or you can go back to sleep, this was the first watch, you have two more to go tonight

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Grevic says he can can spot a set of tracks where this group came from

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] you made it the first time no worries

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i didn't roll that

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok

[Master] so second watch? or striking camp and tracking ghouls?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] we will probably just get lost and ambushed at night

[TMO] tracking at night?

[Sarengar (Guy)] second watch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can we track ghouls in the morning? I'm getting sleepy

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] we will find them in the morning

[TMO] spellcasters probably want sleep

[Master] ok, so the three spell casters go to sleep

[Master] Saren, Indigo and Joshwyn on middle watch

[Master] Guy roll a 4 or less

[Master] d20

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] and by that he means, dont

[Master] adn then third watch with Llath

[Master] 5 or less

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] and me

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] (1d20) [1d20=8] 8

[Master] yes Grevic on that wath

[Master] watch

[Master] and the rest of the night passes uneventfually

[Master] so you have a choice, track ghouls or head for home

[Master] two days away

[TMO] answered my question before I asked

[Master] two more nights on the upper plataeu

[Master] sigh

[Sarengar (Guy)] I say we head home

[Master] will be glad when you are away from this place, grins

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Burning Hands -- # Memorized: +1 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: +2 (+1),

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i feel the ghouls have to go. btw 10 bucks says its a necromancer

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] whys that?

[Master] so I can spell Forest and Swamp

[Sarengar (Guy)] lol

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] you cant spell them otherwise?

[Master] lol

[Master] :P

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I mean it IS you

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] so its not that shocking

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] just strange that your ability to spell would change based on our location

[Indigo (Lisa)] swamp versus plateau I think

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] is THAT what he meant

[Master] Time of Day: 07:27 AM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 5th, 339 SKR.

[Sarengar (Guy)] yeah but he couldnt spell it out that well lol

[TMO] And then, suddenly, daylight!

[Master] so traveling along today, pushign your way through the grasses

[Master] everyone is full on spells

[Master] Koorin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Viridis Dundragon: No adjustments made.

[Master] Grevic Rowan's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Joshwin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Heckat: No adjustments made.

[Master] Sarengar: No adjustments made.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] yay

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Heckat modified: Spells - CHANGED: Friends -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Master] traveling through the day

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] to the city or ghouls?

[Master] you notice like you did on the way out that there are no animals around, no birds, just open dead spaces

[Master] lots of grasses, but nothing else, no trees no other movements

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i blame the ghouls lets get them

[Master] no ghouls that you spot during the day

[Master] as night approaches, Joshwyn confirms you are on teh right path, another day and a half to reach the cliffs

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((afk a bit, gonna cook me up some dead pig))

[Sarengar (Guy)] i want my rivers! Im sick of this place.

[Master] so two more nights on the plains

[Master] Time of Day: 07:27 PM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 5th, 339 SKR.

[Master] same watches?

[Sarengar (Guy)] They call our lands hell well to me, This is Hell!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] sure

[TMO] fine with me

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((ill switch to 3rd watch with LLathandryll

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're almost home Sarengar

[Master] so first watch, roll that d20

[TMO] I rolled last night

[TMO] you saw how that turned out

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=9] 9

[Master] and lisa got the encounter the night before

[Master] but you make it through this time

[Master] so second watch

[Master] Indigo?

TMO hails Branwyn as a genius

[Master] chuckles

[Indigo (Lisa)] (broke the curse of the 1st watch)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and started a new one - sigh)

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] still we got attacked

[Master] Ok so Joshwyn and Indigo are awake

[Master] let me see how many this time

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] so did i swap to a different watch

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 17'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no - you are on 3)

[Master] that makes sense, Grevic on Second because Sarengar went to third

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i was not sleeping that far away

[Indigo (Lisa)] (okay)

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i might have been patrolling over there though

[Master] uuffff

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #29 moved 51'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #28 moved 74'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #27 moved 35'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #26 moved 26'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #25 moved 13'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24 moved 27'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #23 moved 28'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #22 moved 43'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #21 moved 20'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20 moved 16'07".

[Master] Sarengar moved 14'00".

[Master] Joshwin moved 5'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19 moved 15'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #18 moved 47'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #18 moved 41'06".

[Master] Branwyn moved 5'07".

[Master] Heckat moved 3'03".

[Master] Koorin moved 5'00".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 1'08".

[Master] Grevic Rowan moved 1'08".

[Master] Indigo moved 5'10".

[Master] Sarengar moved 8'03".

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=2] 14

[Master] Ghoul #28: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Ghoul #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Ghoul #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Ghoul #27: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Ghoul #22: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Ghoul #25: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Joshwin: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Ghoul #26: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Ghoul #21: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Ghoul #29: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Ghoul #24: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Ghoul #23: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Ghoul #18: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[TMO] Heckat: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Attack: Khopesh:: is now ARMED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=10] 19

[Master] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[Master] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=10] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[TMO] question - is Heckat's Armor spell from last night still effective?

[Master] yes

[TMO] cool

[Master] she was not hit

[TMO] have to keep one of those on at all time

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Master] Indigo and Jowhwyn ar awake

[Master] the rest are alssep

[Master] Indigo sees a larger group of Ghouls than he saw previously

[Master] all spread out moving in a line

[Master] roll Init for you Maroc

[Master] Marco even

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] jebus, cant a man fry some bacon in peace without getting attacked by ghouls?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=7] 5 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Initiative changed from 8 to 5.

[TMO] No.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 30'07".

[Master] hmmmmmm bacon

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Master] Initiative changed from 18 to 14.

[Master] the ghouls slobber and move towards Koorin

[Indigo (Lisa)] (holding for now)

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Koorin

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] koorin is asleep?

[Master] yes

[Master] everyone except Indio and Joshwyn

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: CON check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #26

[Master] Ghoul #26: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 14.

[TMO] Sacrifice the NPC and run for it!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #25

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #28

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Llathandryll

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #28

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Llathandryll

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Koorin

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Llathandryll

[Master] there we go

[Master] sorry fro that

[Master] Llath is up

[TMO] did Llath not get healed duron the day

[TMO] *during?

[Master] no

[Master] over night he regained some

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: CON check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] healing can wait for bacon to be cooked

[Master] but Koorin was apparently waiting till later to do that

[Master] grins

[Master] see

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #28

[Master] Ghoul #28 moved 88'04".

[Master] Ghoul #28 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Ghoul #28 targets Sarengar. Distance: 2'05"

[Master] Ghoul #28 targets Heckat. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Master] Grevic can try to wake up

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 7'06".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 10'10".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 2'10".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 13'09".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] is he targeted yet

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 13'05".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 14'10".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 16'05".

[TMO] Grevic tosses and turns in his sleep a lot

[Master] not yet because he is asleep

[Master] make a con check to wake up

[TMO] Attack: Khopesh:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Sarengar (Guy)] i thought grevic was awake?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i was on the second watch

[Master] Oh ok sorry

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 1'08".

[TMO] sleeping with sword armed seems like a Bad Idea.

[Master] Grevic Rowan moved 16'01".

[Master] Grevic Rowan targets Ghoul #28. Distance: 14'11"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Arrow; Sheaf: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 8. MISSES Ghoul #28 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Arrow; Sheaf: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 14. MISSES Ghoul #28 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] there you go

[Master] just a sec

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 25'07".

[Master] Travis you need to roll the attack with the Bow

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] how far can i run

[Master] then the damage with the Arrow

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 27'03".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((16-(d20+2))+1) [1d20=2] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #28 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] you can move half and get oen attack

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((16-(d20+2))+1) [1d20=9] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #28 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] there you go

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Damage v SM: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((1d1-1)+1) [1d1=1] 1 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #28

[Master] knew you were missing a bonus

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Damage v SM: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((1d1-1)+1) [1d1=1] 1 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #28

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] soo i run

[TMO] 1d1?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 28'01".

[Master] travis, roll the arrow for damage

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #25

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ?

[Master] not the bow

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ohh

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=8] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #28

[TMO] AH

[Master] on your dice panel you have the Bow to attack, and the arrow for damage

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] at hellps

[Master] to show the difference in bonuses for each

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #28's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-9) - Dying

[Master] Ghoul #25 moved 50'04".

[Master] Ghoul #25 targets Indigo. Distance: 5'00"

[Master] Ghoul #25 targets Joshwin. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8).

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8).

[Master] Ghoul #25: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Joshwin

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((with missile weapons , you attack with the weapon and roll damage with the missile

[Master] Joshwin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Joshwin: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #26

[Master] Ghoul #26 moved 57'07".

[Master] Ghoul #26 targets Indigo. Distance: 4'00"

[Master] Ghoul #26 targets Joshwin. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Ghoul #26: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #26: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8).

[Master] Ghoul #26: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #26: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Joshwin

[Master] Ghoul #26: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Joshwin

[Master] Joshwin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Joshwin: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ghoul #23

[Master] Ghoul #23 moved 66'06".

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Koorin. Distance: 5'03"

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Branwyn. Distance: 1'08"

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Sarengar. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Heckat. Distance: 4'00"

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 5'01"

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #23: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #23: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] two saves Saren

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] and Bran can try to wake up

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (think it should only be one save)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((so as I cook my lunch while listening to all the noise, I cant help but picture koorin sitting by the fire, frying bacon while combat is happening all around her))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo is going to go now)

[Master] listening

[Master] why one save Lisa?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (one attack - yes I know 2 claws but one save for every claw mark?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just my opinion - doesn't mean it is right)

[Master] I will check as Indigo makes his attacks

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #26. Distance: 4'00"

[TMO] I think I remember having to save vs every attack in my old group. Memory could be faulty though.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=15] -5 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #26 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #26

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=2] 16 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ghoul #26 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] it simply says touch causes para, so I would say that every touch does

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #26's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] but good point Lisa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: CON check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] next combat we will look at that

TMO whimpers. Next combat??

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((would be nice if my elfy immunity to paralysis worked on paralysis))

Branwyn (Lisa) wakes up to see ghouls in camp "Not again!!"

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((well since im out of action ill brb))

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Heckat

[Master] grins, it does Llath

[TMO] roll to awaken?

[Master] yes Con

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((apparently not since I have been saving normally))

[TMO] Heckat: CON check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] we just forgot

[Master] and Heckat is awake also

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Ghoul #22

[TMO] Heckat targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 4'00"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I mentioned it in an earlier fight with ghouls and you said it didnt work, though I still dont know why))

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 65'00".

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Koorin. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Heckat. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] and TMO no attacks this round

[Master] you just woke up

[Master] next round you can attack

[TMO] makes sense

[Master] but you do get your dex etc this round

[TMO] Attack: Khopesh:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[TMO] is that okay?

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #22: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Ghoul #22: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[TMO] Heckat no longer targets Ghoul #23.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] and a save for bran, only one the bite does not need one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 58'02".

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Joshwin. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=4] 17 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (rhis really sucks for us)

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=19] 2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. HITS Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=15] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. HITS Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Joshwin

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Joshwin

[Master] Ghoul #20: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] Joshwin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #24

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] run!

TMO tells the story of the brave adventurers to his grandchildren, and how they went on a mission to retrieve flowers from lands far away, desperately needed for medicines and potions. And they'll ask me, "And then what happened, Grandpa?", and I will tell them, "And then the whole party was paralyzed and eaten by ghouls on the way back."

[Master] Ghoul #24 moved 24'02".

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Joshwin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 28'03".

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'05"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I don't like the ending)

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #29

[TMO] then stop failing your saving throws!!

[Master] Ghoul #29 moved 40'08".

[Master] Ghoul #29 targets Koorin. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Ghoul #29 targets Heckat. Distance: 4'07"

[Master] Ghoul #29 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 0'04"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] thsy get killed by ghouls?

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Llathandryll

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #19

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 57'07".

[Master] Ghoul #19 targets Koorin. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Ghoul #19 targets Heckat. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Ghoul #19 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 2'08"

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=9] 12 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Heckat (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=16] 5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=13] 8 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Heckat

[Master] Ghoul #19: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Heckat

[Master] Ok so that is two hits on Heckat that get through the armor

[Master] spell

[Master] Heckat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[TMO] Heckat: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] but it is still up 8 points left on it

[TMO] Heckat: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #27

[Master] no need for the second save, was a bit

[Master] bite

[TMO] phew

[Master] Ghoul #27 moved 52'02".

[Master] Ghoul #27 targets Koorin. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Ghoul #27 targets Heckat. Distance: 2'02"

[Master] Ghoul #27 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 0'06"

[TMO] phew

[Master] Ghoul #27 targets Ghoul #27. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Koorin (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Koorin (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Koorin (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Ghoul #27: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Koorin

[Master] Koorin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and Koorin needs a save

[TMO] elf?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 6!!

[Master] halfling

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 6!!

[Master] just the one

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #18

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] double clicked by accident

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 59'06".

[Master] Ghoul #18 targets Koorin. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] Ghoul #18 targets Heckat. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Ghoul #18 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 4'08"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] klooge is laggy

[Master] Ghoul #18 targets Sarengar. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Ghoul #18: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Ghoul #18: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Ghoul #18: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] Ok, so that everyone understands, Branwyn is paralized

[Master] Sarengar is Paralized

[Master] and being eaten

[Master] Joshwin is paralized

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh we understand all right)

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i'l do my best to kill one

[Master] just making sure

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are all going to die)

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] but me but i'm an npc

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((maybe not if llath can go))

[Master] highly doubtful

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I don't even know where to freaking start)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((::has a plan::))

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] kill one

[Master] Indigo can attack the one over Bran

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 12'08".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] but the othe rtwo get to attack him if he leaves

[Master] you understand that

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((just go with it when it comes))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I was trying to attach the one eating sarengar)

TMO summons bigger fish.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I understand that I will get hit by a gazillion ghouls)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] if Indigo moves away from the two that are attacking him they get to attack him as he leaves

[Master] and laughs at TMO

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (done attacking me?)

[Master] OK so now Indigo can attack the two there 23 & 22

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=16] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #23

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=9] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Koorin

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] koorin is... awake?

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo can't hit anything tonight)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] can cast?

[Master] yes

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well, in case llath's plan doesnt work....

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Sanctuary: For (2+4) 6 rounds, people can't attack me unless they save vs spell.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Llathandryll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::Summons a massive inferno upon the battlefield. the intense heat threatens to incinerate the ghouls while he and his companions are reduced to inedible ash::

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against : Spectral Force: I make an illusion with sounds and temperature!

[Master] Ghoul #28: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #19: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #27: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #22: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #25: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] Joshwin: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #26: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #21: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #29: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #24: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #23: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #18: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] any bonuses for it looking convincing?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was a really nice illusion)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((back))

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #28's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -25 (-24) - Dead

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #27's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -15 (-24) - Dead

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-24) - Dead

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -15 (-24) - Dead

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #25's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -17 (-24) - Dead

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #26's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-24) - Dead

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-24) - Dead

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -17 (-24) - Dead

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] huh... wasnt actually expecting it to hurt them, just scare them off and take away their desire to eat us. lol this works better

[Master] four of them ignore them

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] they all just died

[Master] the rest take temp damage

[Master] will last for a few rounds

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] of a heart attack!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] awesome. go useless mage :)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 29'09".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 31'04".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] auto target darn it!

[Master] now target

[Master] grins

[Master] is it ok

[Master] Guy explain how you target please

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] please

[Master] or anyone

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 2'03".

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 3'09".

[Master] Ghoul #18 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 1'02"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 8'07".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 3'07".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ok right click on your name

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 8'02".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 1'01".

[Guy] Sarengar targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 14'03"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] all it does is center on npc

[Sarengar (Guy)] select target, then target the creature you want to attack

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] you right click your guy, left click on target, target what you want to hit with another left click, then left click elsewhere to get rid of the thingy

[Sarengar (Guy)] in the column on the left

[Sarengar (Guy)] or your icon on the map

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan targets Ghoul #18. Distance: 4'06"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 12'08".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((16-(d20+2))+1) [1d20=14] 1 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((16-(d20+2))+1) [1d20=16] -1 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=6] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #18

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=4] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #18

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-12) - Massively Wounded

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] reward for the effort

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Heckat

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 0'00"

[TMO] Heckat targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 0'02"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] kill 18!

[TMO] Heckat: Attack: Khopesh: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 2. HITS Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] or not

[TMO] sorry, had already rolled

[Indigo (Lisa)] (18 was very nearly dead)

[Master] that is a hit roll damage

[TMO] just figured the one gnawing on me fit

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] yeah

[TMO] Heckat: Damage v SM: Khopesh: (2d4) [2d4=3,2] 5 added to: Ghoul #19

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[TMO] my bad

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Joshwin

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 10'04".

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 5'02"

[TMO] why are people in the list twice?

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Indigo

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and one save for Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 7!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bad news)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #29

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Llathandryll (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #19

TMO shouts, "I said, 'Summon BIGGER FISH!'!"

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Heckat (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Heckat

[Master] Ghoul #19: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Heckat

[Master] Heckat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((hey I summoned as big as I could. yall need to pick up some slack :-P ))

[Master] and one save for Heckat

[TMO] Heckat: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[TMO] Ta-daaa!

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #18

[TMO] anyone for parcheesi?

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 15'06".

[Master] Ghoul #18 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Ghoul #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #18: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #18: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Grevic Rowan

[Master] Grevic Rowan's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] but no save

[Master] was a bite

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Koorin

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((so since koorin is essentially ignored for now, is it possible to sneak around for a backstab?))

[Master] yes

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 5'06".

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 0'08"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Sword: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 10. MISSES Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] does that hit by any chance?

[Master] that is a hit with the bonus

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yay

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Ghoul #19

[Master] a plus 4 makes it exact

[Master] and that is doubled

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yay

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-12) - Dying

[TMO] 3 left?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] shes a master with a cutting knife

[Master] and Koorin's sanctuary is blown now

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Llathandryll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] thats fine, she killed one

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] worth blowing

[Master] and yes 3 left

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 5'02"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against Ghoul #21: Bind: (50+(5*5)) 75 feet of rope do as I command for (5) 5 rounds

[Master] 75% down on their side, 63% down on your side

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] oh wait

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] can I change that to the one next to me? I didnt see him

[Master] yes

[Master] Ghoul #29: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll no longer targets Ghoul #21.

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Ghoul #29. Distance: 0'04"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] and thats just about all Llath's got.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Master] up to you Grevic

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] stupid never getting any sleep madness

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ohh sorry

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan no longer targets Ghoul #18.

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan targets Ghoul #18. Distance: 0'05"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] no sleep, no women, makes Llathandryll something something

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -4. HITS Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 8. MISSES Ghoul #18 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] LOL at both Marco and Travis

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: ((1d4)+1) [1d4=2] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #18

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-3) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 64'02".

[Master] Ghoul #21 no longer targets Llathandryll.

[Master] Grevic gets one bow shot at him in the dark before he is out of range

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] who?

[Master] the one fleeing to the west

[TMO] Heckat is relieved. She didn't get gnawed on.

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 81'04"

[TMO] Anybody have any Therapy spells for the people who were chewed on while paralyzed but still awake?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Damage v SM: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((1d1-1)+1) [1d1=1] 1 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #21

[Master] roll to attack first

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((16-(d20+2))+1) [1d20=1] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] then see about damage, grins

[Master] ok

[Master] and so it disapears into the grass and dark

[Master] Koorin and Llath and Grevic stab the other ghouls who only think they are dead

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] stab stab stab

[Master] and eventually within an hour the rest of the group is unparalized

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] jab jab jab

[Indigo (Lisa)] (does that count as rest for spell rejuvenation?)

[Master] LOL

[Sarengar (Guy)] I Hate this place!!!!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] me too

[TMO] only one more day

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Llathandryll and Koorin "I'm not sure what you did, but you certainly saved us all"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you both

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i check the corpes for stuff

[Master] Indigo XP award: 210. Next level in 28763.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 420. Next level in 10687.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 420. Next level in 27252.

[Master] Grevic Rowan XP award: 210. Next level in 0.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 420. Next level in 19064.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 210. Next level in 5362.

[Master] Joshwin XP award: 210. Next level in 0.

[Master] Heckat XP award: 210. Next level in 0.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::bows:: "Yes I am amazing. I will humbly admit it."

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 18'01".

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Master] Ok, so that was watch number 2

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "As I said to the priestess before we left, it is a sin to be as amazing as I, but what can you do?"

[Master] grins, who wants to roll for watch #3?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hoepfully we can salvage some sleep tonight

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well, guess it is llath and sarengar

[TMO] Normally I jump all over egos like that, but tonight you've earned it.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] since sleep is already blown, koorin will go around and do some healing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and grevic)

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] btw my healing isn't too important

[Master] and morning comes peacefully

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (beautiful roll)

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Grevic Rowan's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Koorin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (1) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Joshwin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (1) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (1) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Heckat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (1) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (1) - Heavily Wounded

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+4) 7 (max 9) minor effects.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+4) 7 (max 9) minor effects.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+4) 7 (max 9) minor effects.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (3+4) 7 (max 9) minor effects.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] 8 to sarengar, 7 each to llath and bran, and 6 to heck.

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Heckat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (6) - Unharmed

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] this cure moderate goes to bran

[Master] Time of Day: 07:29 AM. Day 6 Pen ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 6th, 339 SKR.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=2] -3 points.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] how about me

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] going in order of whos the most beat up :)

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] this one goes to sarengar

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=2] -3 points.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you kind lady

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and by the way we are short cutting this, but you can target someone cast heal on them and Klooge knows to add hit points instead of subtract them

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "No problem! Just try to be more careful." and the rest should be healed by healthy cooking

[Master] make that check

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] I hope

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Healthy Cooking check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] and that is 3 more point?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] yum

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] thats what youve always said, yep

[Master] Koorin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] Viridis Dundragon: No adjustments made.

[Master] Grevic Rowan's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Joshwin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] Heckat: No adjustments made.

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] so Koorin shows why everyone loves her cooking

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] to home?

[Sarengar (Guy)] Koorin once again your meal was delicious

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] makes this face -> v(^.^)v

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i brgged for more

[Master] and heading towards the cliffs, one more night here in the open then safe

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] oh great

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] But no spells this time...

[TMO] Let's dig burrows and hide undergroud

[Master] chuckles

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] after 2 nights of interrupted sleep

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] no no, they will find us there

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] and then we wont be able to run

[TMO] When have we run?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] and the ghouls would eat our horses

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] at least we would have the option available

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would have run if I weren't paralyzed

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i kinda do ;)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] I would have too if I wasnt surrounded lol.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] luckily I had an illusion brainstorm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] was brilliant

[TMO] luckily so.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] I <3 illusion

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] let hope/prey or a sleep tonight

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] huh.

[Master] so who is rolling for first watch

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] anyways. thats supposed to be a heart

[TMO] I specifically forbit preying.

[TMO] *forbid

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (TMO want to roll this time?)

[Master] grins

[TMO] why, I would LOVE to

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] lets just roll them all at once, like tearing off a bandaid

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] boom boom boom

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] less painful

[TMO] armor spell still has 6 left on it?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] someone roll

[Master] yes to Heckat

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Ill do it

[TMO] oh, now? SOrry, didn't see time go by

[Master] grins

[Master] TMO first

[Master] then

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] well, rolling my third watch then.

[TMO] Heckat [1d20]: (1d20) [1d20=15] 15

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] (1d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] damnit

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] we are gonna die

TMO damns Koorin.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i like tmo's better

[TMO] so does TMO

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you are on TMO's watch - cannot roll)

[Master] someone from the second watch needs to roll

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she rolled first)

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Master] TMO was first

[Master] Grevic seond

[Master] and then on the last possible watch

[Master] Koorin rolls

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] tah dah

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] at least llath gets a full night sleep this time

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Koorin is on 1st)

[Master] Joshwin moved 7'08".

[Master] Llath then

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] did he happen to get any spells prepared before the attack?

[Master] and no to Marco

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] awww.... come on. he got 8 hours... poop

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] wait there coming?!

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #35 moved 64'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #34 moved 68'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #33 moved 32'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #32 moved 28'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #31 moved 17'02".

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] noooooooooooooooooooooo

[Master] Ghoul #35: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Ghoul #30: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Ghoul #34: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Ghoul #33: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Joshwin: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Ghoul #32: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Ghoul #31: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=8] 20

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=5] 3 [MODIFIED (-10)]

Heckat (TMO) sings, "Oh, no, we won't go... We won't let them ghoulies eat us! Oh no, we won't go... we won't let them beat us! Oh no, we won't go...we're gonna cut. them. up. *musical sting*

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=2] 11

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=7] 5 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] so to be clear, Saren and Llath are awake

[Master] the rest are asleep

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] zzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Koorin

[Heckat (TMO)] 6 of them?

[Master] yeap

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: CON check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Sarengar

Sarengar (Guy) hollers out "here we go again"

[Guy] Sarengar targets Ghoul #30. Distance: 39'03"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 12. MISSES Ghoul #30 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #32

[Master] Ghoul #32 moved 32'07".

[Master] Ghoul #32 targets Indigo. Distance: 3'05"

[Master] Ghoul #32 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'10"

[Master] Ghoul #32 targets Joshwin. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Ghoul #32 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 4'08"

[Master] Ghoul #32: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8).

[Master] Ghoul #32: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #32: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Joshwin (AC FINAL: 8).

[Master] Ghoul #32: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Joshwin

[Master] Joshwin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-1) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Joshwin: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #34

[Master] Ghoul #34 moved 39'11".

[Master] Ghoul #34 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 4'07"

[Master] Ghoul #34 targets Koorin. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Ghoul #34 targets Heckat. Distance: 5'03"

[Master] Ghoul #34: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Koorin (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Ghoul #34: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Koorin (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Ghoul #34: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Koorin (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #34: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Koorin

[Master] Koorin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Llathandryll

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] sorry

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against : Continual Light - Wizard: Create a permanent source of light which shines in a 60 foot radius.

[Master] centered where?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] a ghoul's eyes

[Master] Ghoul #31: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] the one nearest me

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: CON check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

Branwyn (Lisa) wakes up and covers her eyes from the blinding light

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Heckat

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat: CON check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #35

[Heckat (TMO)] You guys got this one without me

Heckat (TMO) rolls over and goes back to sleep.

[Heckat (TMO)] Oh, and can someone put out that light?

[Master] Ghoul #35 moved 45'01".

[Master] Ghoul #35 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Ghoul #35 targets Koorin. Distance: 5'04"

[Master] Ghoul #35 targets Sarengar. Distance: 5'05"

[Master] Ghoul #35 targets Heckat. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Ghoul #35: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #35: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #35: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #35: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Grevic Rowan

[Master] Ghoul #35: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Grevic Rowan

[Master] Grevic Rowan's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] and two saves Grevic

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: CON check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: CON check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] nope

[Master] para

[Master] not Con

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] good

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #30

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] yeah

[Master] Ghoul #30 moved 40'11".

[Master] Ghoul #30 targets Indigo. Distance: 4'03"

[Master] Ghoul #30 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 2'05"

[Master] Ghoul #30 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Ghoul #30 targets Sarengar. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Ghoul #30 targets Heckat. Distance: 4'00"

[Master] Ghoul #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #30: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #30: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #33

Heckat (TMO) cheers Grevic on between snores.

[Master] Ghoul #33 moved 49'07".

[Master] Ghoul #33 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Ghoul #33 targets Branwyn. Distance: 3'03"

[Master] Ghoul #33 targets Sarengar. Distance: 2'07"

[Master] Ghoul #33 targets Heckat. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] Ghoul #33 targets Llathandryll. Distance: 5'05"

[Master] Ghoul #33: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #33: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #33: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #31

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 16'11".

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 26'07".

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 31'07".

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 39'05".

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 44'02".

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 48'02".

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 51'08".

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 55'11".

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 59'00".

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 62'08".

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 65'05".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: CON check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: CON check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Heckat (TMO)] wouldn't getting attacked automatically wake him?

[Master] gives him a plus

[Heckat (TMO)] k

[Master] and yes that does wake him

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] rolls over and tells the ghouls to go away(in his dreams

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] Grevic is awake now can attack next round

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] oh

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] why

[Master] the standard is con, then shouting, etc gives a +2 shaking a +4 attacked a +8

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i see

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] i did shout

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Koorin

[Master] yes, but a +8 for being bitten counts for more guy ;)

[Sarengar (Guy)] lol

[Master] Koorin?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] was just seeing if there was any spell that might be helpful

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Ghoul #34. Distance: 1'06"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] there isnt

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Attack: Short Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Sword: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -1. HITS Ghoul #34 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Ghoul #34

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #34's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=19] -4 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #30 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v SM: Cutlass: ((1d8+1)+1) [1d8=7] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #30

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #32

[Heckat (TMO)] Attack: Pillow:: is now ARMED.

[Sarengar (Guy)] lol

[Master] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what happened to your stick?)

[Master] Ghoul #32: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Joshwin

[Master] Ghoul #32: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Joshwin

[Master] Ghoul #32: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Joshwin

[Heckat (TMO)] (not as confy as a pillow)

[Master] Joshwin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #34

[Heckat (TMO)] *comfy

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=19] -4 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #30 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #34: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Koorin (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Ghoul #34: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Koorin (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Ghoul #34: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Koorin (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Llathandryll

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #30's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-9) - Dying

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Ghoul #34. Distance: 8'08"

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Ghoul #35. Distance: 9'03"

[Sarengar (Guy)] hey bob how does a ghoul, get damage without an attack?

[Master] that was your attack on him

[Master] I forgot to apply the damage

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against Ghoul #35, Ghoul #34: Grease: I make a 10'x10' square or 1 item slippery for (3+5) 8 rounds.

[Master] is why I double check

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] he never took damage on one of the attacks that hit him

[Sarengar (Guy)] just after lisa asked about the stick

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] um... no

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I wanted that square so it hits the ghouls...

[Master] what ar eyou trying to do Marco?

[Master] like that

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yeah, thereish

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ya there

[Master] Ghoul #34: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #35: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] fall fools!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Ghoul #34 moved 2'05".

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Heckat (TMO)] got to put son to bed. back in a few

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] give 3 to 34 and 1 to 32

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #34. Distance: 9'00"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #34: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (4d4+4) [4d4=1,3,4,1] 13 damage!

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Heckat

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((semi afk while I take a quick shower, gotta get leaving soonish)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #34's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-11) - Dying

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #32's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #35

[BiBo!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] 35 should de

[Master] Ghoul #35: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] die

[Master] still fumbling around trying to get out fo the greese

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #33

[Master] Ghoul #33: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #33: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #33: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #31

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 70'11".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 11'10".

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan targets Ghoul #35. Distance: 10'07"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i take attacks right

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan moved 1'00".

[Master] yes

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] roll them

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #32. Distance: 3'05"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((16-(d20+2))+1) [1d20=18] -3 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #35 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves: ((16-(d20+2))+1) [1d20=13] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #35 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=3] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #35

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=8] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #35

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #35's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-13) - Dying

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i thought he would attack me

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Master] when TMO is back Heckat can swing

[Master] but we will move forward for now

[Master] Indiog is up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=19] -9 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #32 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #32

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=18] 0 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Ghoul #32 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #32's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Military Pick: ((1d4+1)+3+2) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ghoul #32

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #32's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Koorin

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Sarengar

[Guy] Sarengar targets Ghoul #33. Distance: 2'07"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #33 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Llathandryll

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #33. Distance: 3'03"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #33: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (4d4+4) [4d4=3,1,3,2] 13 damage!

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #33's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-13) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Heckat

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i stab 33

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] and loot corpes

[Master] Koorin XP award: 105. Next level in 5257.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 210. Next level in 10477.

[Master] Grevic Rowan XP award: 105. Next level in 0.

[Master] Joshwin XP award: 105. Next level in 0.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 210. Next level in 18854.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 105. Next level in 28658.

[Master] Heckat XP award: 105. Next level in 0.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 210. Next level in 27042.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] so we go to sleep then procced to town?

[Master] and you find (2d10) [2d10=3,10] 13 in silver pieces

[Master] in the morning

[Master] you make it to the top of the cliffs

[Master] will take a day to arrange the trip down with all of your gear and packages

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] even though i will retire this character soon

[Sarengar (Guy)] hurry up i want to slep on the Knarr

[Master] grins

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yay survival

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((slep is yiddish for sleep by the way lol))

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] bye, grevic nobody loves you

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] youre right

[Master] Happy Sarengar?

[Master] new map?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Heckat (TMO)] back

[Sarengar (Guy)] i like it

[Master] grins

[Heckat (TMO)] am I dead yet>

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] you do realize of course that sarengar is going to spend the majority of his life away from water and miserable right?

[Master] OK

[Master] so we will wrap up here

[Master] I will not make you roleplay going down the cliffs

[Master] I will go with the idea you are smart and tie your selves onto the mules like you did on the way up

[Heckat (TMO)] easy enough. Ow! Thud! Urk! Aaaahhhh!

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((actually bob and i already discussed this so :P

[Master] and when we pick up next week you will be in RIvers Bend

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i tripped over a dead ghoul

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well I discussed things with him and he said we will be heading to thedd for the forseeable future

[Master] they have no clue what Thedd is marco

[Master] but one thing is to give me a roleplayer of the night

[Master] for XP

[Branwyn (Lisa)] marco

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] not me

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::makes a victory lap with illusionary fireworks ::

[Sarengar (Guy)] marco even though he sucks lol

[Master] Koorin XP award: 100. Next level in 5157.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 250. Next level in 10227.

[Master] Grevic Rowan XP award: 150. Next level in 0.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 150. Next level in 18704.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 28558.

[Master] Heckat XP award: 150. Next level in 0.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 100. Next level in 26942.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Hey, I cant help it if sometimes I am just too awesome to handle :-D

[Master] Tmo and Travis, we give out XP end of each night, to reward roleplay

[Lisa] most nights anyway

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok thats cool now i need XP to mean something

[Heckat (TMO)] We are but mere NPCs, and such weighty matters are too much for our poor little skulls to contain within.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] it means experience points

[Master] you do get to keep the XP from the NPCs

[Sarengar (Guy)] lol

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok

[Heckat (TMO)] thankee all for game

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] b my shortcutbar is gone were can i find it

[Heckat (TMO)] *inserts a 'the' into that sentence somewhere

[Sarengar (Guy)] ill be in but late again next week

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] and I am off for some gaming in tokyo

[Master] and which tool bar Travis?

[Master] night Marco

[Lisa] are we playing next week?

[Master] yes

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] laters

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Jan 27 23:20:47 EST 2012

[Sarengar (Guy)] see ya marco have fun

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] the one ussually on the top left

[Master] ok, that would be a 1 I beleive

[Lisa] goodnight all. see you next week :)

[Master] clikc on the map and then hit 1

[Heckat (TMO)] I will be missing the next 2 game sessions though.

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] with connect disconnect and get he message you sent me

[Master] might be 2

[Master] that stinks TMO

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 27 23:21:44 EST 2012

[Sarengar (Guy)] boooo

[Master] but will be able to catch up easily enough

[Heckat (TMO)] yah, I can read the logs.

[Sarengar (Guy)] yall have a good night i need a shower the mcdonalds smell is beginning to stink lol

[Heckat (TMO)] got a family thing this coming friday, and then an event of some sort the next one.

Guy has left the game on Fri Jan 27 23:22:48 EST 2012

[Master] understandable

[Master] so it seems that everyone likes both ofyou

[Master] once we get back to the Jistelle Estates

[Master] you will be able to bring in your PC

[Master] I think there will be one or two nights here in Rivers Bend

[Master] then a week at the Jistelle Estates delivering the flowers you jsut gathered

[Master] then we will pick up the next story arc which is Burst of Building

[Master] Ok, so night guys, see you soon?

[Heckat (TMO)] sounds good! Thanks!

[Heckat (TMO)] so, what level will my anti-paladin lich thief be?

[Master] Time of Day: 07:32 AM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 7th, 339 SKR.

[Master] chuckles 5th

[Master] you start at Zero XP but at 5th level

[Master] so you can have a character that can stay alive with the rest of them

Heckat (TMO) wants a nightmare as his mount.

[Master] and then you earn the XP up to that point and beyond

[Heckat (TMO)] "up to that point"? We have to earn the xp to bring us up to 5th before advancing further?

[Master] right

[Heckat (TMO)] ok. so no advancement for a while. sounds okay.

[Master] actually it works otu that you will be advancing around the same time the rest of the group does

[Master] and remember that characters like Indigo and Koorin are henchmen so earn at half

[Master] you will start at thier level

[Heckat (TMO)] didn't know that

[Master] and earn twice as fast

[Master] will be soem tinkering the next few weeks but it will all work out well

[Master] Travis, email is r_anstett@yahoo.com

[Master] it is on the site also, just click on my name

[Master] ok, night guys,

[Heckat (TMO)] is that scout thief concept the way you think I should go, or is there something else I should aim for?

[Master] sure

[Heckat (TMO)] k

[Master] you like it go for it

[Master] closing this down now, night

[Heckat (TMO)] k. nite

TMO has left the game on Fri Jan 27 23:33:43 EST 2012

Travis-90802 has left the game on Fri Jan 27 23:33:45 EST 2012


XP awarded