View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jan2111

Jan 21 11 - Skull Church

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Tue Jan 18 20:40:23 EST 2011 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jan 21 18:26:32 EST 2011 ====

[Master] Getting food and drinks in order, Guy and Kaz will be late, but in will be back up shortly

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Death has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 18:39:01 EST 2011

Death is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

Death has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Death] boobs

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and back

[Master] and how so?

[Master] or why boobs I guess is the better question, grins

[Master] Blacksmith moved 67'11".

[Death] why not?

[Master] Scarlet moved 7'04".

[Master] Branwyn moved 21'02".

[Master] Imari moved 4'03".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 9'06".

[Master] Kristelle moved 33'07".

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 28'00".

[Master] chuckles, just seemed somewhat random

[Master] how was the week? school settled down yet?

[Master] or still going on about replacements?

[Death] yup

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 18:50:07 EST 2011

Lisa is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

[Death] wooooooow

[Death] i just saw the bestiest commercial ever

[Master] for?

[Master] and welcome Lisa

Lisa has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Death] hang on

[Lisa] Hello

[Lisa] Did not have to enter a password tonight

[Death] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTFCIj-7Emk

[Master] I took off the password to allow others to drop in and watch the game

[Master] and that is a very strange commercial, do not think it is real

[Master] Mike did you catch at the end of the night last week?

[Master] Scarlett did a knock to open up the locks going downstairs

[Master] and after reading the spell earlier, have decided to always have a bit of string tying the doors shut, as knock does not work on knots

[Master] grins

[Death] it was aired on tv

[Death] bibo told me

[Lisa] no fair

[Master] so while we have the two of you here

[Master] did you want to go back to the skull church and explore more before visiting with Ancien?

[Master] or did you want to wait till after that meeting to go in?

[Master] or?

[Lisa] depends on how much time we have

[Master] how long are you going to wait for the Paladins here?

[Lisa] how much is down in that cellar?

[Death] no, i wanna go to ancien

[Master] grins, you do not know

[Death] we need to go meet the avatar

[Lisa] then we can't answer the question then can we?

[Master] what is down in the cellar is not that important at the moment

[Lisa] I am assuming that we will go down now

[Master] as you know it will not take more than an hour of game time to walk it

[Master] I was thinking that after this cellar bit is done,

[Lisa] okay

[Master] do you skip forward to mid summer's night

[Master] or use those days to explore the skull church

[Lisa] we have to see paladins first don't we?

[Master] you have to give your report

[Master] but so far I have not heard a plan for if they do not show up

[Master] on time

[Master] they said they would be here by the 15th

[Death] leave a note

[Master] you can

[Lisa] we can't miss ancien so if Paladins flake out we go to the tree

[Lisa] but we should try to make it

[Lisa] half day to church from here correct?

[Master] yes

[Master] and half say from church to Ancien

[Lisa] so a full day to ancien

[Master] roughly yes

[Lisa] so as long as we leave sometime on 14th we are fine for him

[Lisa] I think Branwyn should stay at Inn and rest up

[Lisa] If Paladins arrive early she will be there

[Lisa] and rest of crew can go to church

[Lisa] sound okay Mike?

[Lisa] better than doing nothing or clicking time off I think

[Lisa] especially if there is more church to explore

[Death] why are we going back to the church?

[Master] Imari XP award: 500. Next level in 1917.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 7021.

[Lisa] think it was a why not kind of thing

[Master] There is lots more to explore there, both above and below ground

[Lisa] we jumped into cavern to chase red cloak and did not look around upstairs where his rooms might have benn

[Lisa] been

[Master] or on teh first floor even

[Master] you left three unknown doors

[Master] and then the whole catecomb sections

[Master] then the caverns

[Master] etc

[Master] etc

[Master] you did explore the farmhouse and barn thourghly

[Master] wry grin

[Lisa] yes

[Lisa] forgot! I have honey

[Lisa] should have given that to Scarlet

[Master] and so Imari, Branwyn and Indigo are there

[Master] at the trap door going down

[Master] it was locked not it is not

[Master] you heard chains fall also

[Master] down in the cellar

[Lisa] when are guy and kaz coming?

[Master] no clue

[Lisa] want to give marco a couple more minutes?

[Master] nah

[Lisa] lol

[Master] you two can start

[Death] how about we go in a completely different direction and when they show up they have no idea what's going on?

[Lisa] lol

[Master] chuckles

[Master] that can be arranged,

[Death] let's head to the beach

[Master] leave a note for the Paladins

[Master] head off to the great unknown

[Death] imari's a bit pale. she could use some sun

[Master] by the way the new Blackwater map is looking very cool

[Lisa] good luck in mist land

[Death] she's got an open slot. she could learn to surf

[Master] lots of forest with little bits of buildings sticking out

[Master] hmmm

[Master] athletic ability should cover that

[Master] but seriously are you going down?

[Death] if lisa wants to.

[Lisa] door is open

[Master] Branwyn moved 2'04".

[Master] adn this should look familiar to both of you

[Lisa] our torch people aren't here though

[Master] this is where you were while the Inn above you was burning

[Master] only a year or so ago

[Master] and what light sources so you have?

[Master] once you close the trap door above the ladder there,

[Death] can we say we brought torches?

[Lisa] we have torches just no long lasting spells for them

[Death] i have no idea what's down here, but if i knew it was dark i'd have brought torches

[Lisa] how long do regular torches last?

[Master] will double check

[Master] think it is 30 rounds

[Lisa] how long is that in earth time?

[Master] 30 minutes

[Master] 1 round is approx 1 minute

[Lisa] think miller would have a lantern we could borrow?

[Lisa] this lack of light thing is getting slightly annoying

[Master] there is your torch glow Branwyn

[Lisa] thank you

[Death] some day we'll have continual light

[Lisa] so no chance of asking Miller for a lantern?

[Master] you can ask him if you want,

[Lisa] I will be waiting hopefully

Branwyn (Lisa) pokes head out from cellar door and waves to Miller

[Master] same light radius, just lasts longer

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 9'03".

[Old Man Miller (Master)] Yes?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Look, we're going to check out the cellar and show you that there is nothing to worry about down there. Do you have a lantern we can use?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] uuuu, yeah sure

[Old Man Miller (Master)] it is on the left there, just inside the door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wonderful!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how long do lanterns last?)

[Old Man Miller (Master)] and changed for you

[Old Man Miller (Master)] a pot of oil should last for 6 hours, when new

[Master] do you know how to change your effects Mike?

[Death] yup

[Master] ok

[Master] so you have light

[Master] are you closing the trap door above now?

[Death] hooraaaaay

[Death] no

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over and picks up lantern

[Master] Branwyn moved 5'02".

[Death] why would we close it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (dunno - don't think pilgrims will follow)

[Master] chuckles, or things you stir up can go up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (miller might close it but we can't do anything about it if he does)

[Death] we could nail him to the wall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It looks like Miller's kept the cellar stocked

[Master] nods

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 19:27:00 EST 2011

Lisa is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 21 19:27:10 EST 2011

[Death] Imari moved 7'02".

Lisa has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

Lisa is receiving the map Old Man Millers tavern...

Lisa has received the map Old Man Millers tavern.

[Lisa] Branwyn moved 8'05".

[Lisa] much better

[Death] Imari moved 8'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so there is another stairway moving down I think)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (am I going the right way?)

[Master] and in front of Bran is a pile of chains that was apparently holding a door closed over the stairs going down

[Death] Imari moved 21'06".

[Master] that have collasped into a pile

[Master] eithe rof you have observation?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (unless you want to look in those crates. I don't think food is an issue this time)

[Master] Indigo moved 35'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not really)

[Master] ok

[Master] so you are going down?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you keep asking like we will fall off a cliff)

[Master] grins

[Master] just want to be sure before I move you to the new maps

[Death] i think i do

[Master] Branwyn moved 3'02".

[Death] Imari: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Death] what the hell is going on with the map???

[Master] you went down the stairs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is all the light we get?)

[Master] zzyes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 26'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 25'00".

[Master] Branwyn moved 25'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 26'07".

[Master] before you move directly into them

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Ghoul #14: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Ghoul #15: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10++2)-10) [1d10=6] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Death] Imari: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Death] ghouls. oh boy

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 12'05".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #15. Distance: 2'10"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=15] -3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #15 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=3] 9 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Ghoul #15 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #15

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #14. Distance: 18'05"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #14: Lightning Bug: a missile of electrical energy shoots forth, doing (1d6+1+1*6) [1d6=6] 13 points of damage up to +10. It's damage can be transferred through any conductor that touches the body.

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #15

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-13) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Ghoul #15: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17

[Master] Ghoul #15 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] Ghoul #15: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #15: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #15: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #15: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and save verus paralysis

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #14

[Master] Ghoul #14 moved 3'04".

[Master] Ghoul #14 moved 5'01".

[Master] hissing at Branwyn, getting ready to drag off their morsel

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Imari

[Death] sigh. glad we got pushed into not waiting now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (14 is almost dead I think)

[Death] i guess i'll just attack then.

[Death] was looking through my spells

[Death] Imari moved 23'00".

[Death] Imari targets Ghoul #14. Distance: 3'02"

[Death] Imari: Attack: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 9. MISSES Ghoul #14 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Death] yaaaay

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #15. Distance: 13'05"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #15: Lightning Bug: a missile of electrical energy shoots forth, doing (1d6+1+1*6) [1d6=5] 12 points of damage up to +10. It's damage can be transferred through any conductor that touches the body.

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #15

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-12) - Dying

[Death] whee

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #14

[Master] Indigo follows Ghoul #14.

[Master] Ghoul #14 and Indigo moved 12'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hey!!!

[Master] attack of opportunity for Imari

[Master] or you can move instead and follow

[Death] i guess i'll follow

[Death] Imari moved 13'07".

[Master] Ghoul #14 and Indigo moved 42'00".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Imari

[Death] Imari moved 4'03".

[Master] Imari can go into the dark

[Master] after it

[Master] or

[Death] eh. nah. get yer ass up here lisa

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I move now?)

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] now yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 53'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 42'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] hard to konow how far to go

[Master] now you can see

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 40'03".

[Master] Ghoul #14 targets Branwyn. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] Ghoul #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #14: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #14: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Ghoul #14: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (It wasn't his turn was it?)

[Master] and two saves versus Paralysis

[Master] he was hiding waiting in ambush

[Death] didn't he move more than half his movement?

[Master] you were not surprised however

[Master] that was last round he moved

[Master] so no bonus to his attacks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Death] but shouldn't it wait until it's turn to ready an ambush?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how long before Indigo comes to?)

[Master] then it would never be an ambush

[Master] paralysis lasts tens of rounds

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #14

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Imari

[Death] well, yeah. that's the idea

[Death] it's hard to set up an ambush when you're being pursued

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and 14 is almost dead!! sucks)

[Death] Imari moved 39'08".

[Death] need light

[Master] and yes youa re right Mike

[Master] which is why no surprise, no extra attack, etc

[Death] Imari targets Ghoul #14. Distance: 2'06"

[Death] Imari: Attack: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 16. MISSES Ghoul #14 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] but you have the chance to finish him off now

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #14

[Master] Ghoul #14 and Indigo moved 11'03".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Imari

[Master] attack of opportunity again

[Master] plus with your weapon reach you get another attack in normal Init

[Death] so i get two attacks?

[Master] yes

[Death] Imari: Attack: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 14. MISSES Ghoul #14 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Death] Imari: Attack: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] 2. HITS Ghoul #14 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Death] Imari: Damage v SM: Mr. Pointy, Spear, Long: ((2d6)+3) [2d6=2,6] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #14

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-11) - Dying

[Death] finally

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (YAY!!)

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Death] that was gay.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (needed Scarlet's fireballs)

[Master] all he wanted to do was make off with his food

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and now he's dead - he should have stuck with rats)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so time passes as Imari watches us paralyzed.....)

[Master] Indigo unfreezes in (2+1d6) [1d6=3] 5 rounds and Branwyn in (2+1d6) [1d6=4] 6 rounds

[Master] Time of Day: 11:19 AM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Master] so there you go

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Imari, "Thanks for taking care of that"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Think there's only two of them down here?

[Death] ::nods::

[Death] "Partik's wings shelter us all."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 13'11".

[Death] "We should be cautious."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Most definitely. Shall we follow the ghoul's path or go onwards?

[Master] (brb)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Death] "Perhaps go down here. Their nest or lair or whathave you might be this way."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (If I remember right if we follow the ghouls it leads into that room that had the green fog"

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] b

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (end of this long way is large stone in floor and then curves down to something I can't remember)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 26'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 23'09".

[Death] Imari moved 23'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'10".

Indigo (Lisa) looks at door

[Master] Indigo XP award: 70. Next level in 634.

[Master] Imari XP award: 140. Next level in 1777.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 140. Next level in 6881.

[Death] door?

[Master] door looks sturdy with an easy handle on it

[Death] uh oh. they're starting inception

Indigo (Lisa) cautiously tries handle but doesn't swing door open

[Master] door opens easily

[Death] and more ghouls?

[Master] Indigo can keep it closed or open

Indigo (Lisa) opens door a couple inches now standing behind it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (pushes in?)

[Master] opens out

[Death] let's see what's in there, eh?

[Master] green mist fills the room

[Master] you can see a door on the other side

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not that green mist still!

Indigo (Lisa) slams door shut

[Death] really? the SAME dungeon?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Poison gas!!!

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes head at Indigo and smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If I remember right, that was just mist to keep people out of the room, wasn't it Imari?

[Death] yup

[Death] it was nothing then

[Death] so it might be poison now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shall we find out? I have a feeling we'll be all right. I can go in and see.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 10'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'09".

Branwyn (Lisa) opens door again part ways

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back and hands torch to Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Stay back until I say it's okay

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 20:09:07 EST 2011

Kaz is receiving the map map three...

Branwyn (Lisa) walks into the mist filled room and looks around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 4'10".

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 20:09:36 EST 2011

Guy is receiving the map map three...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi Kaz!)

[Death] hey guys

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and Guy)

Kaz has received the map map three.

Guy has received the map map three.

[Kaz] Hi everyone, sorry we're late.

[Kaz] Someone catch us up with the short version?

[Death] ghouls

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (in cellar killed couple of ghouls)

[Master] Time of Day: 11:34 AM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Kaz] Okay... how about the medium version? :D

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Branwyn waiting to find out if she poisoned herself)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is about it - we figured door open why not?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (cellar top floor had been kept in stock, moved down and ghoul attack)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not much really)

[Kaz] ok

[Master] not much,

[Kaz] Where the hell is Marco? He's the one that started this! lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so am I dead?)

[Master] just inidog and branwyn both paralysed and Imari's one last hit to stop them from eating Indigo for lunch

[Master] but not really all that exciting

[Guy] howdy and joy

[Master] and Branwyn is not dead

[Master] just standing in a room full of mist

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good to know)

[Master] then FIZZZZZ

Branwyn (Lisa) opens door back up and pokes head out

[Guy] oh and bob I think lisa needs to be punished a couple levels for her action in our other game :P

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sigh)

[Master] the lamp goes out

[Guy] glad i dont need a lamp lol

Indigo (Lisa) trying to get his eyes to adjust looks around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What happened?

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] its datrk

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((and dark too lesigh))

[Master] and after a few rounds go by

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I cantrip to lantern I can't see?)

[Master] Foriso and Indigo have their ultra vision back

[Death] "Indigo."

[Master] and yes you can cantrip in the dark if you wish

[Master] somethign you are touching

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I handed torch to Indigo)

Indigo (Lisa) looks around hallway

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to Master only)] so what am i seeing?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't move Imari. Not yet

[Master (to Guy only)] 5 fot wide corridor with a dead Ghoul in the middle of it, Imari past it near the end and apparently talking with Indigo and Branwyn around the corner

[Indigo (Lisa)] (does Indigo see anything Bob?)

[Master (to Guy only)] the cross corridoor you are in extends back the way you came and again to the east the same distance and turns south

[Master (to Lisa only)] Indigo can see Branwyn standing in the doorway with it open, Imari standing back in the corridoor where it turns, and no other bodies moving,

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Indigo you keep an eye out up there Ill bring the rest up to you

Indigo (Lisa) walks over to Branwyn

[Master] Indigo moved 7'02".

[Master] Kristelle, Miranda and Foriso Fairhand moved 18'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everything look okay to me. Branwyn, we need light again.

[Master] and Imari feels people moving near her now

Indigo (Lisa) puts lantern in her hand

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Easy Imari its just us

Branwyn (Lisa) holding lantern cantrips it to light it again

[Master] Imari, Kristelle, Miranda, Foriso Fairhand and Ghoul #14 moved 3'02".

[Master] Ghoul #14 moved 5'07".

[Master] nothign happens when Branwyn does that

[Master] a sputter of light

[Master] but no oil to burn

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((bob i didnt say i was bringing the ghoul with us))

[Master] chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he gave us an empty lantern?)

[Master] it worked for almost an hour

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((dont we still have some torches?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This isn't going to work. Foriso, who's holding the torches? We need one

[Death] Imari casts a spell against : Adaptation: Target unit fights as though they have a different favored terrain.

[Master] Bran has one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - I'm holding it??)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is news)

[Death] i didn't cast that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Much better! The room is fine by the way. Same old green mist

[Master] you can take the spell back Mike no worries

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 20:27:11 EST 2011

BiBo!!! is receiving the map map three...

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Hiya Marco))

[Master] Scarlet moved 0'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'07".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((hey marco we just tried pocky lol))

BiBo!!! has received the map map three.

[BiBo!!!] (( MAN it just takes longer and longer to log in I SWEAR. Hey everyone, and yeay for pocky))

[Master] the longer was for new maps Marco

[Master] so Branwyn and Indigo are standing in a room filled with Green Mist

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 10'01".

[BiBo!!!] ((jeepers. anyways, so ghouls eh? lots of those lately))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((last time we were in that room, the mist was either an illusion or absolutely useless

[BiBo!!!] ((sorry I am late btw, overslept))

Indigo (Lisa) looks at this door

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] is the dooor open or closed?

[Master] near door is open, far door by Indigo is closed

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 5'05".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Imari moved 1'04".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 17'07".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 11'11".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((sorry mike))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 3'09".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Is the door locked Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Would you like to check for traps Foriso?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I haven't tries it yet

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] sure

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=31] 31 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 60!!

[Master] Foriso says there are no traps on this door, and look they put a new on in after we broke the last one

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((lol))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol - forgot our door opening skills were so crude back then)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((is it lokced?))

[Master] no

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] you want to open or shall i?

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs "it's make no difference to me"

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) opens the door carefully

[Death] we're in the same inn that got burned down?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yup)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((yup))

[Death] ah.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's new)

[Death] i do recall there being gnawed on body parts down here

[Death] but we never followed that

[BiBo!!!] ((following now I suppose))

[Master] and love the dead silence, after "that's new"

[Master] Oh look at that nice coffin

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] and because you all did walk the same path, anyone with observation I will give a check now to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] no you again

[Master] the ones who were one round behind

[Master] but I will give you that for this coffin area

[Death] Imari: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what? - that was way back at front door)

[BiBo!!!] Scarlet: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] nods, that is what I am talking about

[Death] i guess we're leaving

[Master] no

[Death] so i'll have to log back on in a bit.

[Master] Foriso or Kristelle?

[Master] OH

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((don't have it))

[Master] gotcha Mike

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] no observation

[BiBo!!!] ((later mike))

[Master] see you soon then I hope

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((see you Mike))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] later mike

BiBo!!! is now controlling Scarlet

[Master] ok, so Scarlett sees the coffin and says, "Maybe this has something to do with the silver links in the chains that were on the door going down?"

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Its daytime right?

[Master] and Branwyn sees that the coffin's lid is loosely fit, not nailed down

[Master] and yes the clock is right

[Master] Time of Day: 11:49 AM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] You should have thought of that BEFORE you wanted your syrup

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Anyone got wooden stakes?"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] any wood lying around?

[Master] no

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Lighting the coffin on fire will probably be about as good if we dont I suppose."

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "I can handle that if we are gonna do that."

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Scarlet moved 16'02".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((weren't there crates in the upper cellar?))

[Master] yes

Death has left the game on Fri Jan 21 20:46:20 EST 2011

[Master] there are several full ones

[Master] they passed on the way down

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We can probably make some stakes out of slats from a crate.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] But whatever we do, we should probably do it quickly.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are all walls stone? any repercussions to starting big fire under a wood tavern?)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] lets open some crates

[Master] all walls are stone, you can make an engineering check for your other question :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (who has engineering?)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((it was burned down once, they have experience with these things.))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Ack! doesn't mean they want it to happen again!!)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((no engineering, but I have firebuilding, wouldnt that give me at least some idea of how fire would affect an area?))

[Master] no

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((gotta know how it burns to start one that wont kill ya))

[Master] things like, don't light fires in dry kindling, but not how much heat can a wooden beam take before it cracks

[Kristelle (Kaz)] It's bad enough the cellar was opened against the owner's wishes. Are we going to make it twice as bad by burning down his inn?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] No fires Scarlet

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Oh I dont know, if I had an inn and knew that it was either that or vampires, I would be alright with it. a little angry, but would understand."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If ceiling is stone and we keep it small. No overkill, it might work.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Of course if we have stakes handy, there is no need."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We don't even know there is a vampire down here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or we can borrow a hammer and some nails from Miller and tell the Paladins when they get here.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Either that or a werewolf that likes hanging out in coffins."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They are the vampire hunters are they not?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There are no other undead that were originally interred in a coffin?

Kristelle (Kaz) rolls her eyes.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Most other undead would be able to attack us now, and the silver would be unnecessary"

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Besides, we ARE in vampire territory."

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "So when in doubt, its a vampire."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to Master only)] I go over and look in the coffin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The ghouls were dragging Indigo in this direction. Maybe it was their coffin?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what's the worst thing that happens if we just open it?)

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 5'08".

[Master] Foriso can make a save versus Paralysis

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 5'10".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat moved 11'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat targets Foriso Fairhand. Distance: 0'00"

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "They dont really need a coffin. I think its more likely they were bringing the body to feed the vampire. Good news is, if it has been stuck down here, it might be weak from lack of blood. Bad news is, it might be stronger because of desperation due to lack of blood..."

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "But either way, cant be hard to find us a stout pointy stick now can it? Shall we quickly go and fetch one?"

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat: Attack: Dagger/: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 4. HITS Foriso Fairhand (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat: Damage v SM: Dagger/: (d4) [1d4=1] 1 added to: Foriso Fairhand

[Master] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: glances at foriso :: "You alright?"

[Master] and as Foriso peeks into the coffin a dagger stabs out at him and does 1 point of damage, as he jerks back he pushes the lid over a bit and a giant rat pokes its head out

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] (a rat with a dagger??)

[Master] Giant Rat: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Foriso, what's going on?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] What the??

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=5] 15

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((I am sure the dagger was either something else or a trap))

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10++2)-10) [1d10=4] 6 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Just a rat and somebody in the coffin with a dagger

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'11".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Giant Rat. Distance: 1'08"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=18] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Rat

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat: No adjustments made.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=17] -5 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Rat

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Indigo could swear he hit that rat right in the center, but ti must have dodged, becuase it is not bleeding at all

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((well i guess that fights over lol))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((its a vampire.... totally should have burned the coffin))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] thats one heck of a rat

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Or an illusion.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (magic rat - great)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((the short sword isnt magical))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hold for now)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Miranda

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((thinking))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((didnt kristelle have a magic longsword?))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((anyone use knives?))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Miranda is going to hold for now))

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Foriso Fairhand

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((too bad i dont have the butchers cleaver lol))

[Guy] Foriso Fairhand targets Giant Rat. Distance: 0'00"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Attack: Short Sword: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 10. MISSES Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kristelle

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((I have a magic dagger, but not proficient, bob wouldnt let me turn it into a club when I rolled it))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (and a mage with a non proficient weapon is like a fish in a desert))

[Master] smile

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I honestly can't remember if Kristelle is supposed to have a magic longsword. I vaguely remember having something magical that Bob was going to set up for me, but I can't remember what it was.))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((I have a thac0 of about 25 when weilding the thing))

[Master] and yes it was a magical longsword, you never got around to doing any research on it, etc just know it is magical

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you should have it - you just haven't tried it out yet)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((gotcha))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 9'11".

[Kaz] Kristelle targets Giant Rat. Distance: 1'06"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=19] -4 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((didnt ID it?))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+3+1) [1d8=8] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Rat

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=11] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+3+1) [1d8=3] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Rat

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-19) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Scarlet

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((jinkies!))

[BiBo!!!] Scarlet targets Giant Rat. Distance: 12'00"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that did some damage)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they multiplied)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet casts a spell against Giant Rat: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Maybe they're bunny rats))

[Master] 2 missles right Marco?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] magic mirror?

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Giant Rat

[Master] Giant Rat targets Kristelle. Distance: 1'08"

[Master] Giant Rat: Attack: Dagger/: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 8. MISSES Kristelle (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Giant Rat

[Master] Giant Rat targets Kristelle. Distance: 1'06"

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((is klooge really laggy for anyone else?))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((It's a rat with a dagger! RUNNNNN!!))

[Master] Giant Rat: Attack: Dagger/: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 4. HITS Kristelle (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Giant Rat: Damage v SM: Dagger/: (d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Kristelle

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((not overly laggy, but a touch slow.))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] Kristelle's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((YES!!!!!))

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I want to go now)

[Master] Ok

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 0 GOING: Start of Round

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hey! held action)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((and Miranda is going to move for her held action))

[Master] back at end/beginning of round

[Master] and yes those rats are using daggers

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda moved 12'08".

[Master] and yes it is a bit laggy becuase each time you hear a sound for the first time it has to transmitt it to you, known bug

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] so what exactly happened, that there are now 3?

[Master] should only need to do it once ever and it is happening every session

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] did they split in half and form into new ones, or was there a magical flash or what?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 10'03".

[Master] just lid slid off more to reveal two more in there

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] oh, okay

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] all with daggers?

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (done - could not cast from where I was)

[Lisa] Foriso Fairhand targets Giant Rat. Distance: 2'10"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Foriso Fairhand: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 8. MISSES Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Foriso Fairhand no longer targets Giant Rat.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] rofl

[Master] Branwyn targets Giant Rat. Distance: 3'00"

[Master] There you go Lisa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry)

[Master] now you are targeted and can roll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you need to build bigger rooms)

[Master] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Iron Dagger: ((19-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=12] 5 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Iron Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 added to: Giant Rat

[Master] was that the silver dagger? or the iron one?

[Master] your iron one is at the blackwmith remember

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((hint, silver))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I did not say silver so that would be my regular)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if you are going to push my actions - you should follow through with everything)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((::snaps::))

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I was not going to hit at all)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((oh, bob rolled that did he?))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (holding action)

[Master] ok

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how do I target to split magic missile between the two rats?)

[Master] just target both of them tha tyou want to hit

[Master] and when you roll I will apply the damage

[Lisa] Foriso Fairhand targets Giant Rat. Distance: 5'05"

Death has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 21:22:37 EST 2011

Death is receiving the map map three...

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Giant Rat. Distance: 5'05"

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 1'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can only target one thing)

[Master] youhave both rats targeted now

Death has received the map map three.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Giant Rat: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((wb mike))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((wb mike, just in time for teenage mutant ninja rats))

[Death] yay

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((welcome back MIke))

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Death] Imari: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=1] 11

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((wait a minute....))

[Master] yes Marco?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (( possibly wererats? ))

[Master] oh well that is not a question for me then ;)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((you just now thought of that lol))

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Miranda

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (( well I was thinking it was a vampire polymorphed into a rat for the most part, then the teenage mutant ninja rats thing for some reason triggered wererats))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((going to hold again))

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Foriso Fairhand

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 7'09".

[Death] or they're just giant rats

[Master] sorry for that Branwyn gets 3 MM,

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((giant rats dont attack with daggers))

[Master] and Foriso you are up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no they're not)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((these do))

[Guy] Foriso Fairhand targets Giant Rat. Distance: 1'09"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Attack: Short Sword: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 16. MISSES Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kristelle

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((albeit most things with rat forms use their natural weapons to attack as they have other sorts of nastinesses that can happen as a result, but at least they have the intelligence to be able to fight with one))

[Kaz] Kristelle targets Giant Rat. Distance: 1'08"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=18] -3 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+3+1) [1d8=5] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Rat

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=1] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Giant Rat

[Kristelle (Kaz)] wait

[Death] well then, good thing i got a silver dagger

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (3 attacks on round 2?)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] sorry, I get three attacks this turn

[Master] Giant Rat moved 9'08".

[Master] Giant Rat targets Scarlet. Distance: 4'03"

[Master] Giant Rat targets Miranda. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Giant Rat targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Giant Rat moved 9'06".

[Master] Giant Rat targets Indigo. Distance: 2'02"

[Master] Giant Rat no longer targets Scarlet.

[Master] Giant Rat no longer targets Miranda.

[Master] Giant Rat targets Foriso Fairhand. Distance: 1'09"

[Master] go for it Kaz

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] ok

[Master] Giant Rat moved 9'03".

[Master] Giant Rat targets Scarlet. Distance: 4'08"

[Master] Giant Rat targets Miranda. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] Giant Rat no longer targets Foriso Fairhand.

[Master] so the middle one jumps out of the coffin and dodges on all fours dropping the short sword, dodging around Branwyn in the doorway and into the other room to escape

[Master] Kristelle gets an OoO

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] oooooo

[Master] as does Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that rat had a short sword?)

[Master] Foriso and Indigo can not hurt it

[Master] yes it had one it is in the coffin now

[Master] if it gets by Branwyn will try to get by Miranda and Scarlett

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Giant Rat.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Iron Dagger: ((19-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=3] 14 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((they cant block it off even if they cant hurt it?))

[Master] Kaz?

[Kaz] Kristelle targets Giant Rat. Distance: 4'09"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=4] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Kaz] Kristelle no longer targets Giant Rat.

[Master] Ok, so it gets into the green mist room

[Kaz] Kristelle no longer targets Giant Rat.

[Master] coming towards Miranda, who has a held action

[Kaz] Kristelle targets Giant Rat. Distance: 1'08"

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((thats a no?))

[Master] and scarlet who has not gone yet

[Master] what do you want to do

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((sec))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] my room is the green mist room?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] yes

[BiBo!!!] Scarlet targets Giant Rat. Distance: 4'08"

[Master] (doesn't that look like green mist in there? )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no)

[Death] lol

[Master] ok

[Master] soryr

[Death] poor bob

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (( if I imagine really hard))

[Master] what color is it?

[Death] brown

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (same as rest of rooms)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (( the border is green I guess))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (torch effect a problem maybe?)

[Death] there's a film or something over top of it, but it looks brownish, not green

[Master] oh well

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (wold I be able to flaming hands without burning miranda if I aimed a little to the left?)

[Master] so Scarlett is attacking with her dagger?

[Master] and yes to that

[Master] you can do that to miss her

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] then I do thusly

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet casts a spell against Giant Rat: Burning Hands: A 5' 120 degre arc of flame bursts from my hands dealing (1d3+((3+2)*2)) [1d3=2] 12 points of damage! Save for half.

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-12) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Giant Rat moved 2'05".

[Master] and Miranda?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda casts a spell against : Shillelagh: For (4+5) 9 rounds, my staff becomes a magical one.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((so, she's just holding her now-magical staff, I guess))

[Master] ok

[Master] yes

[Master] Giant Rat moved 15'04".

[Master] Giant Rat no longer targets Scarlet.

[Master] Giant Rat no longer targets Miranda.

[Master] Giant Rat targets Imari. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Imari?

[Death] why is it targeting me? i didn't do anything to it

[Master] it is runnign past you

[Death] do i get to do something?

[Master] this is your OoO

[Death] oh. lame. i'd rather cast a spell

[Master] ok

[Death] Imari targets Giant Rat. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] if you do attack it you can not cast later

[Death] Imari: Attack: Dagger/: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 9. MISSES Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] or you can let it run by

[Master] ok

[Death] why can't i cast?

[Death] my turn is on a new round?

[Master] what are you casting?

[Death] i'll probably cast command

[Death] tell it to die

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] ok

[Master] so cast

[Master] because you had a held action

[Master] Giant Rat: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 19!!

[Master] and it makes its save and scamper off down the hall

[Master] Giant Rat moved 25'05".

[Master] Giant Rat no longer targets Imari.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] lol

[Master] BiBo!!!'s control of Scarlet has been revoked.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] save of 19 and it makes it

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Scarlet

[Master] and scarlet used her spell for the round so can not do anything else

[Master] except talk

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] okies

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] then I talk

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] mostly obscenities

[Master] chuckles

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Giant Rat

[Giant Rat (Master)] DAMN YOU HORACE YOU COWARD!!!!

[Master] Giant Rat moved 12'04".

[Master] Giant Rat no longer targets Kristelle.

[Master] Giant Rat targets Scarlet. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] Giant Rat targets Miranda. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] Giant Rat targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'07"

[Giant Rat (Master)] and this one tries to make the same break for it

[Giant Rat (Master)] Kristelle ?

[Giant Rat (Master)] Branwyn is out of attacks for the round

[Giant Rat (Master)] Scarlet is also

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=3] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Giant Rat (Master)] Miranda does get hers though

Kristelle (Kaz) shakes her head. Horace?

[Master] Giant Rat moved 1'08".

[Kaz] Miranda targets Giant Rat. Distance: 0'05"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda: Attack: Quarterstaff: (18-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=13] 7 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Giant Rat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Giant Rat moved 16'00".

[Master] Giant Rat targets Imari. Distance: 0'02"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((sheesh, even with flanking she can't hit!))

[Master] Giant Rat moved 27'03".

[Master] Giant Rat no longer targets Imari.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (isnt it magic?))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((+1 to attack?))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((that was the shilelagh right?))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((yes, dang it))

[Giant Rat (Master)] so that was a hit Kaz

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((then it hits))

[Giant Rat (Master)] roll for damage

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] hey bob that shgould have been a hit

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((medium sized?))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] lol

[Master] yes

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda: Damage v SM: Quarterstaff: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1

[Kristelle (Kaz)] WOOOOOOO

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-1) - Moderately Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

Death has left the game on Fri Jan 21 21:45:06 EST 2011

[Master] and if you are not immediately chasing after them this round

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (( she actually hit with just the roll not counting the bonuses))

[Master] I will end combat

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] +1 for the shilelagh

[Master] Mike will try to log back in

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((wait isnt the damage like 2d4 or something? I forget...))

[Master] chasing those 2? or ?

[Master] and is not enough damage to kill it

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] wed better

[Master] so if you are not chasing then it will not matter

Mkul316-01955 has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 21:46:26 EST 2011

Mkul316-01955 is receiving the map map three...

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((yeah, damage was wrong, 2d4+1))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] wouldn't want them to get upstairs would we?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ill chase them and cast my web in front of them

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((should reroll it))

[Master] (2d4+1) [2d4=4,4] 9

[Master] so 8 more

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Rat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] much better :)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((thanks Marco, I'd not have noticed))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] lets, get chasing I guess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] web will block whole path won't it?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Probably a good idea, otherwise we'll just have to face them later.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] cue scooby doo music and random door/hall scene

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((LOL))

[Master] Ok, so will keep in rounds

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Talk about needing to start a fire then

[Master] wait wait

[Master] get back there Foriso

[Master] grins

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] i saw

Mkul316-01955 has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 21:49:22 EST 2011

Mkul316-01955 is receiving the map map three...

Mkul316-01955 has left the game on Fri Jan 21 21:49:37 EST 2011

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we are saying Indigo can see where he's going?)

[Master] not farther than Branwyn's torch glow

[Master] he has to wait a full round for his eyes to adjust

[Master] will be going into the dark

Mkul316-01955 has received the map map three.

[Master] Lisa just a sec

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 23'03".

[Master] let me show you something with Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 46'06".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((on second thought lets let the rats have th pilgrims))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was thinking he could run into dark and wait)

[Master] when you move an icon, you walk normall, pause for a beat (is 2 seconds) and then move again without letting go fo the mouse button, it will track your move that way

[Master] I will show you

[Mkul316-01955] okay, here i am

[Master] Indigo moved 60'06".

[Mkul316-01955] weird. why is it identifying me by that name?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((welcome back Mike))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((if we let the rats have the pilgrims, the pilgrims may become more rats))

[Master] did you see that Lisa?

[Master] Indigo moved his full movement

[Master] to get to that point

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Imari

[Master] Imari want to chase after Indigo?

[Master] stay with him? or go past him?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Imari doesn't know where he is)

[Master] he saw him run past

[Master] can follow

[Master] then stumble in the dark

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((whats it take to stumble in the dark? dex checks?))

[Master] chuckles

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((a fifth of rum))

[Master] over the dead ghoul bodies in the coridoor?

[Mkul316-01955] sorry, had to fix my options

[Mkul316-01955] so what am i doing now? chasing after indigo?

[Master] your choice, chase after him with no light, or hold action waitin for someeon with light

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((so dex checks at -8 if y ou are running then?))

[Mkul316-01955] i can't see, so i guess i'll wait

[Master] -4 for the first ghoul as it is right there near the edge of the light

[Master] ok

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so I can move part way look to see where rats went and keep walking or too much?)

[Master] yes you can keep on moving, up to 120 or run at 240

[Master] if you walk others can follow with you in the light

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 8'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 29'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 52'00".

[Master] Bran can still move more, but she is up with Indigo now

[Master] no rats either way

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if I move more everone else goes dark though)

[Master] if you walk they can follow at your pace

[Master] and stay in the light

[Master] or they can stay behind in the dark, their choice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (am walking - which way should I go?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I know I'll pick the wrong way)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((so pick a way then go the other way))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((or you take the light 1 way and indigo and foriso cango the other way))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - was thinking should check way to inn just in case - we can always go other way later)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 42'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 66'05".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((That's a good idea))

[Master] Bran can continue walking to there

[Master] I will move the others to where Indigo is

[Master] unless you want to stay in teh dark?

[Master] Imari moved 27'03".

[Master] Miranda moved 24'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I see ahead of me?)

[Master] Scarlet moved 31'09".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] following the "to the inn" way

[Master] Kristelle moved 29'03".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 29'10".

[Master] Branwyn sees the stairs going up

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] before we move on

[Master] anyone with Indigo can still move half their move

[Master] if you want to continue

[Master] with Branwyn

[Master] or you can stay there and fall back into the dark

[Mike] i'll stay in the light

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 47'03".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ill stay in the dark so my eyes will adjust

[Master] Imari moved 44'11".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda moved 39'00".

[Master] Scarlett?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I said following the "to the inn" way

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] which I guess is in the light

[Master] Guy and LIsa that arc of dark area shows the edge of the torch

[Master] Scarlet moved 53'05".

[Master] so at the end of round 4 which we are starting

[Master] Foriso and Indigo will be able to see again after adjusting

[Master] the rest will be upstairs in the cellar portion

[Master] moving everyone there now

[Master] Kristelle moved 1'00".

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] Branwyn moved 3'00".

[Master] branwyn make a reason check

[Master] Indigo moved 6'04".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 4'01".

[Master] Indigo moved 0'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: REA check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] Branwyn notices that the trap door at the top of the ladder is now closed, was open when you went down the stairs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are we all up here or just me?)

[Master] everyone except Indigo and Foriso

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Someone closed the trap door to the tavern. I don't think it was the rats.

[Master] just a sec Lisa no one else can see this

[Master] they are all frozen

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (these rats have opposable thumbs?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (frozen?)

Kaz has left the game on Fri Jan 21 22:10:35 EST 2011

Guy has left the game on Fri Jan 21 22:10:41 EST 2011

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Jan 21 22:10:45 EST 2011

Mike has left the game on Fri Jan 21 22:10:49 EST 2011

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was just really slow - I thought I was frozen too but I just waited it out)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so these rats must have opposable thumbs to hold daggers and swords - so must have capacity to open and close trapdoors after themselves)

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 22:12:36 EST 2011

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Old Man Millers tavern...

[Master] and good reasoning Lisa

BiBo!!! has received the map Old Man Millers tavern.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We better check the inn and make sure giant rats aren't having pilgrims for lunch

[BiBo!!!] whats the goop on the stairs?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (silver chains)

[Master] pile of chains, you noticed some silver links there, not all silver

Mkul316-01955 has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 22:14:33 EST 2011

Mkul316-01955 is receiving the map Old Man Millers tavern...

[BiBo!!!] (too poor for all silver eh?))

Mkul316-01955 has received the map Old Man Millers tavern.

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 22:15:06 EST 2011

Guy is receiving the map Old Man Millers tavern...

[BiBo!!!] ((dont suppose we see anything that looks like melted flesh on the chains? like something with a bad reaction to silver had touched it?

Guy has received the map Old Man Millers tavern.

[Master] you can stop and make those checks if you want

[BiBo!!!] I'll check, everyone else should keep going

[Mkul316-01955] well that was annoying

[BiBo!!!] observation?

[Master] if they keep going you will be in the dark

[BiBo!!!] I have a torch

[Master] ok

[Master] and is Branwyn goign up the ladder?

[Master] or who is first?

[BiBo!!!] can light it up easy enough

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 22:18:24 EST 2011

Kaz is receiving the map Old Man Millers tavern...

Kaz has received the map Old Man Millers tavern.

[Kaz] OY FREAKING VEY!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'll go

[Master] Ok, so first up the ladder into the Inn's kitchen?

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 11'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'08".

[Master] Branwyn moved 25'05".

[Master] Scarlet moved 7'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where ever we came from)

[Master] Kristelle moved 11'07".

[Master] Imari moved 9'11".

[Master] Miranda moved 16'06".

[Kaz] What is that goop on the stairs? And I don't mind going first up the ladder.

[Master] Branwyn is in place to go up and will be up there at the end of the round 5

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] laughs those are the chains, some silver links in there that scarlett is bending over to check

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((nm, Guy just told me it's the chains))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Scarlet, look for some lantern oil while you're down here too please

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 27'11".

[Master] so Branwyn and who ever wants to be will be upstairs at the end of round 5

[BiBo!!!] "Um... alright."

[Master] but back to Indigo and Foriso

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Branwyn, I'd rather go up first, just in case.

BiBo!!! is now controlling Scarlet

[Master] Round 5 is yoru round with clear sight

[Master] down in the deep basement

[Master] what do you do?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's fine.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's see what's in the other direction

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 36'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 59'05".

[Master] there is a large stone cover there in the corner

[Master] some markings on it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I remember)

[Master] and then the door there at the end of the hall

[Guy] should i move too or are we still in combat?

[Master] you can move

[Master] we are in combat rounds to keep eveyrone organized

[Guy] Foriso Fairhand moved 45'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is it working?)

[Master] yes

[Master] are you doing anything with that door ?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] check it to see if its locked and if ther are any traps

[Master] Ok, checkign for lock is this round

[Master] traps will take a few

[Master] so no it is not locked

[Master] and that is the end of round 5

[Master] so now we have three groups, grins, see how easy it is to split the party

[Master] group 1 is up in the Inn,

[Old Man Miller (Master)] are you alright?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] what is that big red mess I've got on my map?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We're fine. You've got some interesting neighbors downstairs

[Old Man Miller (Master)] torch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (torch effect)

[Old Man Miller (Master)] two boys shot up out of there, saying they were running from monsters

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we came up a different door?)

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Old Man Miller (Master)] (no)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Two boys?

[Mkul316-01955] haha. they were the monsters

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Where did they go?

[Mkul316-01955] anyways, i'm off to bed. night all

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought we went down four)

[Old Man Miller (Master)] yeah, ran through here and out like the devil was on their tail

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Night Mike!!))

[Mkul316-01955] sorry i can't stay up so late as i used to

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] night mike

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Goodnight!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] night mike

[Old Man Miller (Master)] (no, this is the trap door down), night mike

Mkul316-01955 has left the game on Fri Jan 21 22:30:03 EST 2011

[Old Man Miller (Master)] Ok, so that is round 6 upstairs

[Old Man Miller (Master)] Marco, Scarlett rolls on round 6 her check

[Old Man Miller (Master)] observation?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

[Master] she turns the chains over in her hands, but does not see anything unusual

[Master] and back to Forisol

[Master] are you doing a find traps?

[Master] will be 1d10 rounds

[Master] or just openign the door?

[Master] or?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((one sec for Guy))

[Master] ok

[Master] Indigo?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] check for traps

[Master] ok, so in (1d10) [1d10=5] 5 rounds we will get back to you

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master] that will be round 11

[Master] so back to Scarlett on round 7

[Master] anything else?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] heading up I guess

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] oh wait

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] checking for lantern oil

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (aren't we going back down?)

[Master] you do not find any, then you start to climb the ladder and poke your head out

Guy has left the game on Fri Jan 21 22:34:50 EST 2011

[Old Man Miller (Master)] so is it safe down there?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] what happened to the others?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They are still down there.

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 22:36:10 EST 2011

Guy is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I hope things are ok

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I never took those chains off after the Paladins put them on there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops)

Guy has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I'll certainly be reading Scarlet the riot act later...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Those "boys" could be anywhere by now.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] You didn't recognise either boy by chance, did you?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I have never seen them around here before,

[Old Man Miller (Master)] but they did not look very clean, a bit rough and tumble

[Old Man Miller (Master)] dirty

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How old did they look?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] maybe 13?

[Master] ROUND: 8

[Old Man Miller (Master)] and Scrlett pokes her head up

[Old Man Miller (Master)] No oil to be found Branwyn

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "no oil. Or syrup for that matter."

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ::sighs::

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 21 22:39:57 EST 2011

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I had reasonable doubt that you'd ever find syrup down there, Scarlet.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "No one found anything by not looking for it."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Were this an abandoned building, I'm sure I'd find no fault with your unlocking of the cellar.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 22:41:06 EST 2011

Lisa is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

[Kristelle (Kaz)] However, you opened it against the wishes of the owner, our host. And for what? A craving.

Lisa has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Learn some self control, some mastery over your stomach.

[Master] ROUND: 9

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((or should that be over your taste buds?))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] (( :-P ))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Hey, I didnt burn the coffin...."

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Though in retrospect I should have...."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't see the point running all over the village at this point. Should we go back to Indigo and Foriso?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Yes. Were I those boys, I'd be looking for a new place to hide, not creating havoc.

[Pilgrim #2 (Master)] look I am bleeding!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If these boys can turn into rats, we will never find them

[Pilgrim #2 (Master)] that nasty little boy bit me

[Kristelle (Kaz)] shh

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh, no.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Sure. They will probably just run away. They probably do see us as the monsters anyway.... tell me the boys did-"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (plague???)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "damnit..."

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Alright, everyone who was bitten by one of the boys raise your hand."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (rats bite plague undead perhaps magic whatever eek)

[Master] One pilgrim does

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this really not good)

[Guy] (serves those stupid pilgrims right lol))

[Master] Kristelle does

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Burn Him)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Would you come over here, please?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Kristelle does what?))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((thought she was stabbed?))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((she was, stabbed with the dagger))

[Master] realizes she was hit by the rats, yes stabbed with a dagger, )

[Master] Pilgrim #2 moved 19'00".

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 8'10".

[Master] ROUND: 10

[Master] Time of Day: 12:00 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Master] ROUND: 11

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is immune to plague at least)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((has nothing to do with the plague Lisa))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((if they are wererats, which is likely at this point, its lycanthrope we have to worry about))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((They're wererats. That's how they pass their lycanthropy))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Whens the next full moon?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but was middle of the day - they can change at will?)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((although I doubt Kristelle has anything to worry about with the dagger stabbing.))

[Master] not for a while

[Master] Marco want to comment on that?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((natural ones can))

[Master] there you go

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((infected ones cant))

[Guy] rofl kaz just cant seem to stay away from lycanthropy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but dagger would not infect her would it?)

[Guy] first a bat,then a wolf and now a rat

[Master] actually, yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how does that work?)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Alright, you pilgrim are unfortunately under quarantine until the next full moon"

[Master] that is the point of all the were-creatures, wererats are the only ones that can transmit by weapon

[Master] higher percentage if it is a bite or scratch

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "You too Kristelle."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((that may be the case, but it's the most stupid thing I've ever heard.))

[Pilgrim #2 (Master)] Quarentine?

[Pilgrim #2 (Master)] what do you mean? I have to visit the church, hope I can infected, that the lady is pleased with me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why would need quarantine if transmitted by weapons or biting?)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((also, why would we need to be quarantined BEFORE the moon?))

[Pilgrim #2 (Master)] and on that note, back to Indigo and Foriso, grins

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 6'09".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "We will have to bind you in silver chains to ensure you do not harm anyone. After the next full moon we will know if you are allowed to move on." (well, honestly just want to keep him from running in the mean time is all, and if I single just him out and not you, they will bitch))

[Master] Indigo moved 5'01".

[Pilgrim #2 (Master)] make that roll

Lisa is receiving the map map three...

Lisa has received the map map three.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Scarlet, if you so much as try to touch me, I will run you through.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I'm about fed up with you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you can always bite her)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Don't tempt me!!!))

[Master] lol

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((doesnt have an effect until she changes :-P ))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((yeah, but it would be FUN))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Calm down. In all likelyhood you are not in any trouble, but best to keep things safe."

Kristelle (Kaz) turns to the injured pilgrim.

[Guy (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=53] 53 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 60!!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Just stick with my annoying friend over there for a bit. *points to Scarlet*

[Master] Foriso says there are no traps

[Master] Kaz, Marco pause for a moment please

[Master] back down in the deep basement again

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] okies

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: hits the start button ::

[Master] Foriso? Indigo?

[Master] Openign the door?

[Guy] "What do you think Indigo should we go on in?"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Im sure we can handle almost anything we would find down here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes,maybe the rats went in there

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) opens the door

[Master] three skeletons walking in a pile of bones, most likely shattered remains of previous skeletons

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] see only 3 skeletons not a problem

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should get rid of them

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I agree

[Master] OK

[Master] Skeleton #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Skeleton #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Skeleton #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 14'05".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #5. Distance: 1'05"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=7] 5 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #5 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #5

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=7] 5 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #5 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #5

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-5) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Imari

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Miranda

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Foriso Fairhand

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 8'03".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand targets Skeleton #6. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Foriso Fairhand targets Skeleton #7. Distance: 5'00"

[Master] Foriso Fairhand: Attack: Short Sword: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 10. MISSES Skeleton #6 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kristelle

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #5

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #6

[Master] Skeleton #6: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15

[Master] Skeleton #6 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'11"

[Master] Skeleton #6 moved 1'01".

[Master] Skeleton #6 targets Foriso Fairhand. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Skeleton #6: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Foriso Fairhand (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Scarlet

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #7

[Master] Skeleton #7 moved 2'06".

[Master] Skeleton #7 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Skeleton #7 targets Foriso Fairhand. Distance: 3'00"

[Master] Skeleton #7: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] ROUND: 12

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 21 23:02:45 EST 2011

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 23:03:28 EST 2011

Lisa is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 23:03:50 EST 2011

Guy is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

Guy has left the game on Fri Jan 21 23:03:57 EST 2011

Lisa has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

Lisa is receiving the map map three...

Lisa has received the map map three.

Guy has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #7. Distance: 0'07"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=15] -3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #7 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #7

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=8] 4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #7 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #7

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-8) - Disabled

Guy is receiving the map map three...

Guy has received the map map three.

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #6. Distance: 3'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=18] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #6 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #6

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Imari

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Miranda

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Foriso Fairhand

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((nice going, Indigo!! Hehe))

[Master] Foriso Fairhand: Attack: Short Sword: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 14. MISSES Skeleton #6 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kristelle

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #6

[Master] Skeleton #6: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Foriso Fairhand (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #6: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Foriso Fairhand

[Master] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 21 23:06:50 EST 2011

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Scarlet

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #7

[Master] ROUND: 13

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 21 23:07:17 EST 2011

Lisa is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

Lisa has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

Lisa is receiving the map map three...

Lisa has received the map map three.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=8] 4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #6 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #6

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-4) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=16] -4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #6 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #6

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-5) - Dying

Guy has left the game on Fri Jan 21 23:08:46 EST 2011

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] Ok, so it takes Indigo a round to mop up and then a round to trot back towards the stairs

[Indigo (Lisa)] (huh?)

[Master] and you are all together

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what are you doing with Indigo?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why???)

[Master] ok

[Master] what did you want to do

[Master] sorry

[Indigo (Lisa)] (fine - we can all go back down again next week)

Lisa is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

Lisa has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Master] was just gettign thr group in one spot

[Master] so you can start together next week

[Master] if you want him to be down there is ok

[Master] question for everyone though

[Kristelle (Kaz)] answer

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not far - no big deal to go back)

[Master] normally we split the XP between everyone, is that what we want to do with the skeletons? or give it only to Foriso and Indigo?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] they are the only ones who dealt with them

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] we werent even in the same area

[Kaz] The rest of us had nothing to do with that battle.

[Kaz] It should just be for them.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] same as when we are a round behind for being absent

[Master] Indigo XP award: 65. Next level in 569.

[Master] Foriso Fairhand XP award: 130. Next level in 3675.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 90. Next level in 6791.

[Master] Kristelle XP award: 90. Next level in 26972.

[Master] Imari XP award: 90. Next level in 1687.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 45. Next level in 11755.

[Master] Scarlet XP award: 90. Next level in 9468.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 45. Next level in 524.

[Master] Foriso Fairhand XP award: 90. Next level in 3585.

[Master] and there we go

[Master] roleplayer of the night?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] everyone was about the same I guess

[Kaz] Guy said Marco

[Indigo (Lisa)] sounds good to me

[Kaz] yeppers

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 150. Next level in 6641.

[Master] Kristelle XP award: 150. Next level in 26822.

[Master] Imari XP award: 150. Next level in 1537.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 75. Next level in 11680.

[Master] Scarlet XP award: 200. Next level in 9268.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 75. Next level in 449.

[Master] Foriso Fairhand XP award: 150. Next level in 3435.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] um... okays

[Master] and complete

[Master] sorry for the Klooge issues tonight

[Master] I will restart my machine totally

[Kaz] okay

[Master] occurred to me during the middle of that that I have not restarted in a month or two

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] yeah, supper slow. even a lag between the letters I type

[Kaz] I'm out of Klooge. Night you guys, Marco have a good day!

[Master] which might be part of the problem

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] LOL

[Master] night Kaz

[Indigo (Lisa)] Goodnight!

Kaz has left the game on Fri Jan 21 23:16:55 EST 2011

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] you too kaz!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] laters everyone

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are Paladins hard to kill?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] lol

[Master] chuckles

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] depends on the paladin

[Master] they have levels just like you do

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] same as a fighter

[Indigo (Lisa)] cuz they are going to try to kill us when they find out what we did

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] they just have some minor abilities, and abnoxiously high charisma

[Indigo (Lisa)] have to get them to heal me before we tell them what happened

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] which means they are usualyl not as strong as fighters

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] since their main stat is charisma for whatever silly reason

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I have never really understood that....

[Lisa] lol

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] seriously, they need a 17 charisma. BARDS dont need that and they are entertainers

[Lisa] very charming guys

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] and they get no percievable benefit from their high charisma

[Master] everyone loves them

[Lisa] I liked them

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] dunno, they are usually asses

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] guess they need the high charisma to get away with being such asses

[Lisa] but they will definitely not be liking us

[Lisa] lol

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] look at my golden locks and marvelous smile!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ::sparkle::

[Master] Gildenroy

[Lisa] nothing wrong with that

[Master] Dark Arts teacher in year 4?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] yeah, thats a paladin

[Lisa] I know your reference

[Lisa] but not inept like that

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] all flash and no substance

[Lisa] they healed me I'm happy

[Master] chuckles, Marco obviously has issues with Paladins

[Lisa] so does Guy

[Lisa] oh well

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] pretty much anyone who doesnt play them does :-P

[Master] will be fine

[Master] lol

[Lisa] so did anyone look in the coffin to see if there was anything except rats in there?

[Master] nope

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Albeit Scarlet doesnt have much issue with them, as she sees them as warriors with perhaps more brains than average since they have at least soem magical ability

[Lisa] we need to do that

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I think they were probably hiding in the coffin to avoid the undead

[Lisa] and the stone

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] then when we came along they had a chance to escape

[Lisa] paladins locked them in there didn't they?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] yeah, they were probably terrified

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] parents killed by paladins and/or undead

[Master] grins

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] then in come adventurers

[Lisa] will probably go on big killing spree now

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] oh, they are wererats, they would anyway

[Lisa] turn whole village into wererats

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I think they will run away for now though

[Lisa] you will have to burn down entire village

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] sounds good

[Master] lol

[Lisa] okay - off for the night

[Lisa] see you all next week!

[Master] waves

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 21 23:27:11 EST 2011

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] do we have an idea of how long the place has been locked?

[Master] no

[Master] did not ask

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] oh, I assumed the group was around when it origionally was locked up

[Master] nope

[Master] they tok shelter from a Red Dragon attack

[Master] dove into the basement here

[Master] then down deeper to be safer

[Master] found this

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] okay, will have to ask about that then

[Master] back first chat sessions of Born in Fire

[Master] Last January

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] how long was that in game time?

[Master] over a year

[Master] I think?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] okie doke. I had another question but forgot it...

[Master] will have to check

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] is the basement clear now or was there more area to check?

[Master] yes over a year

[Master] there is one stone door to look at

[Master] and then figure otu the rest

[Master] but no more rooms or anything

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] okie dokes. its probably for the best to not have a sealed door beneath their inn anyways

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] thats just asking for trouble

[Master] smiles

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] besides, he could convert the extra space into all sorts of stuff

[Master] will be interesting

[Master] have a great day!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] okie doke, you too

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Jan 21 23:33:27 EST 2011


XP awarded