View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jan2012

Jan 20 11 - Flower Power

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jan 20 18:09:32 EST 2012 ====

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jan 20 18:25:37 EST 2012

Guy is receiving the map grasslands...

Guy has received the map grasslands.

[Guy] ha i win again lol

[Master] I have been double checking things for the next story arc as well

[Master] I have the stats ready for it now I think

[Guy] uh oh

[Master] grins

[Master] it is called Burst of Building

[Master] it is the church building to finish off Branwyns favor

[Master] and training everyone up as much as possible

[Master] and building Branwyn a wizards tower probably

[Master] and and and

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 20 18:40:31 EST 2012

Lisa is receiving the map grasslands...

[Master] and speaking of

Lisa has received the map grasslands.

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Guy] nooooooo youre too early

[Lisa] I never said i was pompous enough for a tower

[Lisa] you wanted to talk about me behind my back?

[Master] chuckles

[Master] but when you have a lab and are doing experiments do you really want to blow up the Orchard House?

[Lisa] at 20 minutes early you didn't think you were getting all that early bird XP did you? :)

[Master] I was thinking of a large square tower, two stories only so there would not be too many stairs

[Lisa] towers are not square

[Lisa] they are round have big spiral staircases

[Master] round is more expensive and harder to build

Guy sulks at njot getting ALL of the early bird XP

[Master] but we can do that

[Lisa] but that is a tower

[Lisa] don't want a mage shack

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] sorry Guy

[Lisa] am liking Klooge with monster monitor

[Master] grins

[Lisa] but typing line is teeny

[Master] two separate windows now?

[Lisa] once it posts it gets bigger

[Master] just how big is it again?

[Lisa] have chat from top to bottom across about 1/3 of screen

[Lisa] rest is map etc

[Lisa] 23 inches

[Master] this is what your church should be based on

[Master] Grand stone buildings are large and impressive things. They stand 45' tall, having three internal levels. The building is usually 80' long by 40' wide, giving each floor 3,200 square feet of surface area. Other shapes and dimensions are possible, but the internal surface area will remain similar.

[Master] that is what you are building

[Lisa] 3200 sq ft on each floor? that is a monstrous church

[Master] well just one floor with a high vault

[Master] not several levels

[Master] so you save the cost of having to build the flooring and stairs, etc

[Lisa] okay

[Master] for your towers

[Master] Rounded towers provide better a better defense against things like screws and sappers. As a rule, they tend to be somewhat smaller internally than their square counterparts, and use less stone. Thus, they cost somewhat less to build. The technology required to build such structures, however, may not always be available to the castle designer. Small towers of this type have a 30' diameter interior space available for use and are 40' in diameter on the outside. A single tower module is assumed to be 2 stories tall (30') and have walls which average 10' thick. Of course, this assumes that the walls will be thinner at the top and wider at the base. Embrasures in the wall allow fresh air into the tower and permit those within to fire on troops outside. Medium and large towers resemble their smaller cousins in most ways. Again, they are assumed to be 30' tall and be divided into two levels. Medium towers have a 40' internal diameter while large towers are 60' across.

[Master] Although less sturdy and somewhat more expensive to make, square towers are easier to build than round ones. Thus, they are somewhat more common. Square towers are found in the same basic sizes as round ones, and a tower module is again assumed to be 30' tall with two internal levels. The internal space available in a square tower is somewhat greater than it is in a round tower of similar size because the chamber is not rounded off. A small tower is 30' by 30' inside, with outer dimensions of 50' by 50'. Medium and large towers are 40' and 60' square respectively. Square towers can be stacked just as round towers can. Further, it is possible to stack a round tower atop a square tower so long as size restrictions are obeyed.

[Lisa] we shall see about the tower

[Lisa] my library is still pretty sparse to be thowing around cash for a bldg

[Master] do you want me to email either fo you the RTF file for castle building?

[Master] and yes I agree you need to boost up your library as well

[Lisa] not at the moment

[Lisa] I will just lose it

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] when we get home and closer to building things

[Master] ok

[Master] I am going to refill drinks and such here, brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Guy] glad i dont have to worry about that stuff

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 20 18:54:17 EST 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map grasslands...

[Guy] you both suck lol

BiBo!!! has received the map grasslands.

[Lisa] and you lose another chunk of XP

[Lisa] Hi marco

[Lisa] one of us is happy to see you

[Guy] lol

[BiBo!!!] ::wves::

[Guy] marcos used to me telling him he sucks lol

[BiBo!!!] it has long lost its meaning. its just a greeting now

[Guy] rofl

[Lisa] lol

[BiBo!!!] however I am not here for long. Just about to take a shower and head out. stupid snow....

[Guy] snow is better than freezing rain

[BiBo!!!] well, it is sort of between that

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] back

[Lisa] it's in upper 60s here and sun is shining

[Master] welcome Marco and I thought you lived near a thermal area? saunas outside in the snow?

[Guy] now you suck lisa lol

[Lisa] lol

[BiBo!!!] well, there are hot springs, but those have little impact on the weather

[Master] no sun here Guy, it is dark out, does that make you happy?

[Guy] no because it was probably sunny there lol

[Lisa] only if you were having a hurricane

[Master] it has dropped down to only 72

[Guy] no i wouldnt wish that on anybody

[BiBo!!!] oooh.... I like hurricanes

[BiBo!!!] I want a hurricane

[BiBo!!!] thats what I miss about florida

[Master] there is a jimmy buffet song in there

[Lisa] don't you get monsoons or something?

[BiBo!!!] typhoons, but they arent the same

[Master] by the way Dee will not be in most likely dentist today, she is on vicodin

[BiBo!!!] its basically like a normal rainy day in florida

[Master] going to have two root canals done

[Guy] ouch

[Lisa] what better way to play than on vicodin?

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] I feel no damage

[BiBo!!!] anyways, I am gonna be taking a shower. then heading out

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 333. Next level in 21050.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 333. Next level in 11887.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 333. Next level in 28738.

[Master] any spells you want Koorin to cast before she disapears?

[Master] you going to make it back Marco?

[Master] and it will be spending a day here guarding this flower from harm

[Lisa] maybe he already went to shower?

[Master] then Bran casting heal on it

[Lisa] no healing

[Master] and so Saren and Bran what is the plan

[Lisa] accelerate plant growth

[Guy] kill them all and head back to our buried treasure lol

[Lisa] so are you moving through time to the next day or we sitting around waiting for tomorrow?

[Master] there is the possibility of having encounters

[Master] if you wish

[Master] likely a butterfly

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((kill the flutterby))

[Master] then there are the encounters on teh way back to Outreach no matter what

[Lisa] so missing them for 24 hours is not saving a whole lot

[Master] not really

[Lisa] whatever Guy wants to do is fine

[Sarengar (Guy)] one day with no encounters wont kill us

[Master] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] exactly

[Master] ok so CLICK to morning and redo your spells

[Master] Time of Day: 09:18 AM. Day 1 Trall, Ze {Mid Summer} 1st, 339 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 09:18 AM. Day 28 Fin ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 28th, 339 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 09:18 AM. Day 1 Trall, Ze {Mid Summer} 1st, 339 SKR.

[Master] nice,

[Master] I forgot I had programed that

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((it is nasty out there))

[Master] you want it to rain?

[Master] and Lisa you want to cast that spell?

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((id rather have plain rain than this freezing rain crap))

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((kaz went up to springfield today and they are having to try and drive home in this stuff))

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Grease -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), CHANGED: Lightning Bug -- # Memorized: +2 (+1), CHANGED: Accelerate Plant Growth -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Skyhook -- # Memorized: 0 (1),

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Baldwins Ironweed.jpg. Distance: 4'07"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Baldwins Ironweed.jpg: Accelerate Plant Growth: The caster can accelerate the growth of plant life up to one month per level. Aging occurs at a rate of 1 month per tum. This does not allow them to grow beyond their natural size.

[Master] Ok

[Shadows #1 (Master) (to Lisa only)] she is feeling better

Branwyn (Lisa) talks to both the shadow and the flower. "I hope that helps you a little"

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Sarengar, "She is starting to look better already"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Ill take your word for it I dont know anything abouty plants

Branwyn (Lisa) makes a slight bow towards the flower and shadow. "Thank you again for all of your help."

[Shadows #1 (Master) (to Lisa only)] you did as you promised you may take her petals

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Shadow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I think we can return to Outreach now

[Wind Whistler (Master)] what else did you want to see here in teh world?

[Sarengar (Guy)] I want to go home to my rivers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What else is there to see?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] (Marketplace today interviewed the lawyer for Stephen Colbert's Super Pac is a good step by step plan for everyone and anyone to set one up)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((huh?))

[Wind Whistler (Master)] There are amazing things to see

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (setting one up is easy - collecting the cash is a tad more difficult)

[Master] sorry

[Master] the best quote - What is the difference between this and money laundering

[Master] and the lawyer says, nothing

[Master] 501c4

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yup)

[Master] just darn funny

[Master] ok sorry back on topic

[Indigo (Lisa)] Like what amazing things?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] There are many things to see in the world

[Wind Whistler (Master)] but can you live that long here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] More amazing than giant butterflies and flowers?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can live just about anywhere I think but I don't know aboutr Sarengar

[Wind Whistler (Master)] I do no not think any devils have seen 'ongtupqa

[Indigo (Lisa)] What's an ongtupqa?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] we are only 81 days away

[Wind Whistler (Master)] oh sorry maybe 162 days because of your small ones

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is entirely too long for this trip

[Wind Whistler (Master)] it is an amazing place where the walls of the earth rise up

[Wind Whistler (Master)] there is the Mat?ˇ ThÝpila that is only 100 or so days away

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be amazing. Perhaps when we are not due to return home so soon

[Wind Whistler (Master)] that is what most devils say, that they need to leave quickly,

[Wind Whistler (Master)] I think it is because you cannot stand living here in the land for long

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Wind Whistler (Master)] (saying this as you are traveling north back towards Outreach)

[BiBo!!!] ((last call for requests before I leave))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is not the case. I spoke truthfully when I said these flowers are needed for medicine. I have no choice if I want the medicine to be able to be of use in time

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((yeah give me my xp darn you lol))

[BiBo!!!] ((laters))

[Wind Whistler (Master)] waves

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Jan 20 19:26:11 EST 2012

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (guess that was a no)

[Master] Wind Whistler, Indigo, Koorin and Llathandryll moved 103'11".

[Master] Heckat moved 88'08".

[Master] Branwyn moved 80'02".

[Master] Shadows #1 moved 140'11".

[Master] Grevic Rowan moved 148'04".

[Master] Baldwins Ironweed.jpg moved 134'01".

[Master] Viridis Dundragon moved 131'02".

[Master] Viridis Dundragon targets Shadows #1. Distance: 6'06"

[Master] Sarengar moved 85'04".

[Master] Indigo moved 81'00".

[Master] Wind Whistler moved 30'01".

[Master] Wind Whistler moved 63'02".

[Master] you are traveling along with he

[Master] her

[Master] going back north

[Master] trying to get to Outreach

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jan 20 19:29:04 EST 2012

TMO is receiving the map grasslands...

[Wind Whistler (Master)] Hello Sir

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((howdy TMO))

TMO has received the map grasslands.

[TMO] Hola

[Branwyn (Lisa)] hello

[TMO] I may be afk a fair bit. Just got home, still have to do a dinner thing, and it looks like I have the kids to myself tonight.

[Wind Whistler (Master)] put them on the keyboard

[Wind Whistler (Master)] that will keep them busy

[TMO] you don't want a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old having access to this keyboard

[Wind Whistler (Master)] sounds like Marco and Guy

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((lol))

[Wind Whistler (Master)] we are two days from Outreach

[Wind Whistler (Master)] we should be able to make it there with no problems

[Wind Whistler (Master)] we are far enough away from the cliffs

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why would we have any problems?)

[Wind Whistler (Master)] you live in hell

[Wind Whistler (Master)] you know how many slime men there are

[Wind Whistler (Master)] the lizard men with tails that are always trying to breach into the world

[Sarengar (Guy)] Lizardmen?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] the horrible frog men that try to help them

[Sarengar (Guy)] where are there lizardmen?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] I hope that there are none anywhere here in the world

[Sarengar (Guy)] if there are then we will have to make sure their visit is a short one

[Wind Whistler (Master)] there are warriors who ride the boundry pushing them back

[Sarengar (Guy)] the only good thing about thoise things is their deaths

[Wind Whistler (Master)] so even in hell you want to kill them?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] why do you let them live there?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] OH

[Wind Whistler (Master)] is that it?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] you are pushing them out and so they try to invade the world?

[Sarengar (Guy)] I dont let them live anywhere

[Wind Whistler (Master)] ? Lisa?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes?)

[Wind Whistler (Master)] (grins, you showed that you were typing so I was waiting for you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry)

[Wind Whistler (Master)] so you hate the lizard men

[Wind Whistler (Master)] do you have butterflys too?

[Sarengar (Guy)] they are a plague that i want to see cured

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have small butterflies that can land on your hand. I've never seen any back home that were your sized

[Indigo (Lisa)] But that doesn't mean we don't have them I guess

[Wind Whistler (Master)] we have small ones too

[Wind Whistler (Master)] they are maybe worse

[Wind Whistler (Master)] as they land and nibble on you

[Wind Whistler (Master)] when you get into a swarm of them it can be very painful

[Indigo (Lisa)] That doesn't sound good

[Wind Whistler (Master)] she cocks her head and listens for a bit

[Wind Whistler (Master)] I think there are bison nearby

[Master] Time of Day: 04:56 PM. Day 1 Trall, Ze {Mid Summer} 1st, 339 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Should we get in the wedge formation again?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] no

[Wind Whistler (Master)] not yet

[Wind Whistler (Master)] I do not think they are coming this way

[Wind Whistler (Master)] but the calves are always vulnerable

[Wind Whistler (Master)] and the mothers are protecting them from wolves

[Wind Whistler (Master)] who have mothers who are teaching their youngsters to hunt

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((brb))

[Indigo (Lisa)] what do bison hunt besides people?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] she laughs

[Wind Whistler (Master)] they do not hunt anything

[Wind Whistler (Master)] they just eat

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] oh you meant the wolves hunting

[Wind Whistler (Master)] the only reason they do not take over the world is that the wolves and the people stop them from from it

[Wind Whistler (Master)] wb

[Indigo (Lisa)] those big furry things would take over the world?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] they eat all the grass in an area

[Wind Whistler (Master)] bare stubble

[Indigo (Lisa)] I guess if they ran everybody over

[Wind Whistler (Master)] without

Wind Whistler (Master) laughs

[Heckat (TMO)] and we all know grass is vital to an army

[Wind Whistler (Master)] why do you have armies?

[Heckat (TMO)] why, to keep the bison from overrunning us all.

[Heckat (TMO)] Apparently

[Wind Whistler (Master)] the people do not make armies

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((back))

Heckat (TMO) smiles to show she is just joking.

[Indigo (Lisa)] you have warriors you said. Not much difference I think

[Wind Whistler (Master)] we sometimes gather two tribes together to help each other

[Wind Whistler (Master)] but I have never heard of more than 100 warriors working together

[Wind Whistler (Master)] other than in legends

[Wind Whistler (Master)] but you devils all seem to have armies all over the place in hell

[Indigo (Lisa)] so they usually wander along by themselves killing things?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] who wander where?

[Indigo (Lisa)] warriors

[Indigo (Lisa)] if they do not band together

[Wind Whistler (Master)] warriors defend the tribe

[Indigo (Lisa)] so do armies

[Wind Whistler (Master)] who is in your army?

[Heckat (TMO)] Armies do that for us, against other armies.

[Wind Whistler (Master)] I know all the warriors

[Wind Whistler (Master)] and so you do live in hell, if you need an army to defend you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well... I gues it's just Branwyn and me anymore. But we're mercenaries not in a real army

[Wind Whistler (Master)] what is a mercenaries?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I've never even see a real live army

[Sarengar (Guy)] I served in the Navy

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo you dont ever want to see an army

[Indigo (Lisa)] Mercenaries have contracts and get paid, right Branwyn?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] what is a navy?

[Sarengar (Guy)] a navy is an army on ships

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes Indigo but we're not doing much in the way of mercenary work at the moment

[Wind Whistler (Master)] but if you have a contract and get paid

[Wind Whistler (Master)] that makes you a mercenary?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] so I am a mercenary?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm I think so

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not you though

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're a guide.

[Sarengar (Guy)] do you ifight for money?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We get paid to protect things or fight things or find things

[Wind Whistler (Master)] I fought the wolves

[Sarengar (Guy)] but you werent hired to fight the wolves on this trip

[Wind Whistler (Master)] really?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] I thought you needed me to defend you

[Wind Whistler (Master)] so I can let the wolves eat you?

Sarengar (Guy) grins at Win Whistler

[Sarengar (Guy)] I think wolvbes would find us hard to kill

[Heckat (TMO)] The wolves can eat Sarengar.

Heckat (TMO) grins.

[Wind Whistler (Master)] I do hope that no wolves try to eat me while they are tasting you

[Wind Whistler (Master)] it is time to set up camp for tonight

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are we staying inside our tents all night again?

Sarengar (Guy) unpacks the tents

[Heckat (TMO)] Good. I'm tired. My feet hurt.

[Wind Whistler (Master)] looks at Sarengar and Inigo

[Wind Whistler (Master)] you should stay in your own tent

[Wind Whistler (Master)] and I think that you should stay inside

[Wind Whistler (Master)] although I am not sure that anyone is following us now

[Sarengar (Guy)] better to be safe

Indigo (Lisa) grumbles, "I don't like not being able to see someone coming"

[Heckat (TMO)] Let them come. They can handle them.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who's they?

[Heckat (TMO)] You. And him.

[Sarengar (Guy)] no need to look for trouble

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well I rather handle them when I see them coming rather than after they have burst into the tent

[Heckat (TMO)] (and her) (Sorry, I keep overlooking Indigo's token on the map.

[Sarengar (Guy)] if we dont have to fight then thatas a good night

[Heckat (TMO)] (and that wasn't meant to be a short joke)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tis easy to do. He's small)

[Heckat (TMO)] (Indigo is a he? The name Lisa after it is confusing me then. ;) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I am Lisa, Indigo is my male halfling fighter)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (branwyn is my female mage)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we were not properly introduced)

[Master] (would be good to share a story over the fire tonight before bed)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((thats bob for you lol))

[Wind Whistler (Master)] so Sarengar you are a mercenary with Heckat?

[Wind Whistler (Master)] and the little man Indigo here is in charge?

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Wind Whistler (Master)] Where have you traveled?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not in charge

Wind Whistler (Master) looks at Indigo then glances over at the rest of the group

[Wind Whistler (Master)] it seems to me you are, everyone asks you for what to do when something happens

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we all lead at different times, but Indigo is certainly a very valuable part of our group

[Branwyn (Lisa)] One that we could not easily do without

[Sarengar (Guy)] Im not quite a mercenary

[Wind Whistler (Master)] if you are not a mercenary then why do you listen to Indigo?

[Sarengar (Guy)] I trust his judgment after fighting by his side in several battles

[Wind Whistler (Master)] looks at Branwyn

[Wind Whistler (Master)] where have you been that Indigo was not in charge?

Heckat (TMO) sits quiet, hping not to get asked any tough questions.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, we had to battle some Yuan Ti and their pet dragon.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Our friend Foriso was leading that adventure

[Sarengar (Guy)] so Heckat how did you meet Branwyn and Indigo?

[Heckat (TMO) (to Guy only)] - bastard. :P

[Wind Whistler (Master)] LOL

Heckat (TMO) launches into storyteller mode...

[Heckat (TMO)] It was a few months ago, in a town a long ways from here. There was a storm blowing, with wind gusts strong enough to knock you down if you weren't holding onto something.

[Heckat (TMO)] I was trying to walk home after dinner, and had to stay close to the buildings. As I passed an alley, I heard the sounds of a fight. I saw a dozen men ganging up on these two, with several of them holding them down, while others hit them and kicked them.

[Sarengar (Guy)] so it was a dark and stormy night?

[Heckat (TMO)] Yes! Very dark, and very stormy!

[Heckat (TMO)] I couldn't just walk on and leave them there, so I did what anybody would have done in the circumstances.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It wasn't that bad!

[Heckat (TMO)] I ran away and found a watchman.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can easily fight six people

[Indigo (Lisa)] You exaggerate Heckat to make your stories bigger!

Heckat (TMO) sits back. "You want stories, you get stories.'

Branwyn (Lisa) pats Indigo on the head, "And so do you my friend. You are yourself a bard in training with all your storytelling"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes we were ambushed while you were our singing opera Sarengar

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at TMO, "Sarengar sings quite well. You should do a duet for us some time"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt. Go on with the story

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (eek! looks at Heckat - bad mistake)

[Heckat (TMO)] (I think this corset makes me look fat)

[Master] grins

Heckat (TMO) says, "So, I get this watchman and all but drag him back to the alley through the driving rain and ankle-deep puddles. And when we get there..."

Heckat (TMO) pauses for dramatic emphasis.

Heckat (TMO) continues, "... and it was completely empty. No gang, no couple getting beat up on." She grimaces. "It took me almost 20 minutes to convince the guard not to arrest me."

Sarengar (Guy) chuckles

[Heckat (TMO)] So now I'm completely soaked and chilled to the bone, so instead of going home, I go into the first tavern I find. And I find these two, " pointing at Branwyn and Indigo, "sharing drinks and jokes with the gang they were just fighting!"

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] See i told you I could fight off six people!

Heckat (TMO) says to Indigo, "Maybe so. But that beer mug I clobbered you with did a good enough job on you."

[Master] Time of Day: 07:56 AM. Day 1 Trall, Ze {Mid Summer} 1st, 339 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 07:56 AM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 2nd, 339 SKR.

[Master] and in the morning

[Heckat (TMO) (to Guy only)] .... Heckat is still talking.

[Master] lol

[Heckat (TMO)] (oops - did it again)

[Master] is darn funny

[Master] so today

[Master] you are one day out from Outreach

[Master] need you each to roll a d20

[Master] above a 5 and no encounter

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Skyhook -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Master] 1 is a stampede

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=19] 19

[Heckat (TMO)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=19] 19

[Master] and TMO you can also roll die by typing here in the chat log

[Master] the curly bracket then d what ever then end curly bracket

[Master] so (1d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Indigo (Lisa)] (1d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Indigo (Lisa)] ack!

[Master] DOH

[Master] Indigo, Branwyn, Sarengar, Heckat and Wind Whistler moved 60'02".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((wtg lisa lits running time ))ol

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #14 moved 39'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #13 moved 28'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #12 moved 24'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #11 moved 22'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #10 moved 21'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #9 moved 18'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #8 moved 18'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #7 moved 26'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #6 moved 13'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #5 moved 15'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #4 moved 9'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #3 moved 10'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #2 moved 10'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #1 moved 9'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can't believe that)

[Master] Wind Whistler, Branwyn, Heckat, Indigo and Sarengar moved 59'09".

[Master] Bison #14, Bison #11, Bison #1, Bison #12, Bison #2, Bison #13, Bison #3, Bison #4, Bison #5, Bison #6, Bison #7, Bison #8, Bison #9 and Bison #10 moved 22'09".

[Master] so what are you going to do?

[Sarengar (Guy)] run like the wind lol

Heckat (TMO) hides behind Indigo.

[Sarengar (Guy)] as soon as we see which direction they are goingh we head for the dies of the stampede

[Sarengar (Guy)] side

[Master] THis is the center of the herd, there are more on either side of this group

[Heckat (TMO)] (are there any convenient large boulders we can hide behind?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((ok bob i usually reserve this for marco but you suck lol))

[Master] none visible

[Master] and thank you Guy

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I rolled it - my fault)

[Master] you have three rounds before they hit the spot where you are

[Master] ok so LIsa sucks

[Master] in any case

[Master] options?

[Heckat (TMO)] (Panicing sounds good)

[Heckat (TMO)] ?Panicking?

[Sarengar (Guy)] any chance of bringing down a couple of bison to hide behind?

[Master] you can attempt that

[TMO] Heckat targets Bison #9. Distance: 84'07"

[Guy] Sarengar targets Bison #9. Distance: 96'05"

[Sarengar (Guy)] if you have long range attacks this would be the time to use them

Heckat (TMO) gets her pipes ready

[Master] they are three rounds away now

[Sarengar (Guy)] so 3 attacks?

[Master] so about 200 yards 600 feet

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Bison #10. Distance: 94'09"

[Master] if you want to try to drop one out there yes

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=5] 9. HITS Bison #9 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] giving you time to figure otu what youa re actually doing

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v L: Crossbow Bolt: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=4] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bison #9

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #9: No adjustments made.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what happened?)

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #14 moved 30'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #13 moved 29'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #12 moved 20'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #11 moved 51'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #10 moved 20'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #9 moved 15'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #8 moved 11'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #7 moved 7'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #6 moved 13'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #5 moved 22'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #4 moved 12'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #3 moved 15'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #2 moved 28'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #1 moved 31'08".

[Master] Sarengar targets Bison #8. Distance: 109'09"

[Master] Heckat targets Bison #8. Distance: 98'07"

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] (not sure why there were no HP for any of them, but fixed now)

[Sarengar (Guy)] large creatures right bob?

[Master] yes

[Heckat (TMO)] (range on Scare spell is 80' - as soon as they get close enough will target the lead bison and see if it can divert them)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 11. MISSES Bison #8 (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] and Lisa?

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Bison #8. Distance: 101'07"

[Master] options"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you don't seem to like our kill option)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure I do either but will send all 4 missiles at 8)

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Bison #8: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (4d4+4) [4d4=2,2,4,4] 16 damage!

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] round two

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (these things don't go down easy)

[Master] maybe they will jump over you?

[Heckat (TMO)] (I'm just hoping they're 6hd or lower)

[Sarengar (Guy)] unfortunately kill is the only option i can think of since theres no way we can outrun them and its too wide of a stampde

[Heckat (TMO)] (anybody got a 15' tall flower we can hide behind?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I have continual light but sure if a bright light will distract a stampeding herd)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are they at 80 feet this round for Heckat's spell?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] fire would work but theres no way id would want to use that option

[Master] no that will be next round

[Heckat (TMO)] Quick! Somebody build a door and I'll Wizard Lock it!

[Master] so two rounds out now

[Master] lol

[Sarengar (Guy)] lol

[Master] anything this round?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (will bison run towards or away from a light?)

[Heckat (TMO)] (H can't do nothing but wait - throwing daggers is her only range wpn)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no great stampede stopping spells for me)

[Master] how would you know?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I would not so let us try)

[Heckat (TMO)] can't cost us anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't hurt more than a bison hoof through the skull)

[Heckat (TMO)] (If Sarengar is strong enough, have him throw Indigo at the lead bison if all else fails)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((ive heard of dwarf tossing but not halfling tossing lol))

Branwyn (Lisa) casts continual light on a bush up ahead in front us us directly

[Heckat (TMO)] (They're lighter)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Bison #8: Continual Light - Wizard: Create a permanent source of light which shines in a 60 foot radius.

[Master] groans at how that came out in that order

[Heckat (TMO)] (All part of the bard's art)

[Master] shakes my head

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((lol))

[Master] Wind Whistler targets Bison #8. Distance: 95'10"

[Master] Wind Whistler: Attack: Short Bow: (16-(d20)) [1d20=11] 5. HITS Bison #8 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Wind Whistler: Attack: Short Bow: (16-(d20)) [1d20=10] 6. HITS Bison #8 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Wind Whistler: Attack: Short Bow: (16-(d20)) [1d20=7] 9. HITS Bison #8 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Wind Whistler: Attack: Short Bow: (16-(d20)) [1d20=11] 5. HITS Bison #8 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Wind Whistler: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Master] Wind Whistler: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Master] Wind Whistler: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Master] Wind Whistler: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Bison #8

[Master] Wind Whistler: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Bison #8

[Master] Wind Whistler: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Bison #8

[Master] Wind Whistler: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Bison #8

[Master (to GM only)] Bison #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-11) - Disabled

[Heckat (TMO)] 1d1, eh? High-roller

[Wind Whistler (Master)] RUN!

[Master] Bison #11, Bison #3, Bison #13, Bison #4, Bison #2, Bison #14, Bison #6, Bison #5, Bison #8, Bison #7, Bison #9, Bison #10, Bison #1 and Bison #12 moved 39'01".

[Master] Wind Whistler moved 53'08".

Branwyn (Lisa) doesn't think twice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Run away!!

Sarengar (Guy) follows wind whistler

[TMO] Heckat targets Bison #10. Distance: 58'01"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 60'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ?me forgets that she was just casting and hangs around to see what the effect of her spell was

[Sarengar (Guy)] Run dont fight

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn! Come on!

[Master] Bison #7, Bison #3, Bison #13, Bison #14, Bison #9 and Bison #12 moved 10'11".

Indigo (Lisa) stays with Branwyn until she can run too

[Master] Bison #11, Bison #4, Bison #2, Bison #6, Bison #5, Bison #10 and Bison #1 moved 12'07".

[Heckat (TMO)] I can't get it to cast the spell

[Wind Whistler (Master)] what are you trying to do

[Wind Whistler (Master)] Lisa can help you with how to cast

[Heckat (TMO)] Scare, now that they're in range

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat casts a spell against Bison #10: Scare: Creatures who are of 6 hit dice or less fall to the ground in fear. Elves, half-elves and priests are allowed a save. NOTE: Not available.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it wasn't listed as memorized - not sure what your spell rules are)

Heckat (TMO) then turns to run.

[Wind Whistler (Master)] Bards are mages

[Heckat (TMO)] (ah, memorized spells got reset after last session, I guess)

[Heckat (TMO)] (I had memorized it last week)

[Master] Heckat, Branwyn and Indigo moved 44'07".

[Master] Branwyn moved 4'02".

[Master] Indigo moved 8'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but we know you meant it)

[Master] Bison #4: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Master] Bison #10: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Master] Bison #9, Bison #3, Bison #13, Bison #14 and Bison #12 moved 15'02".

[Master] Bison #11, Bison #4, Bison #2, Bison #6, Bison #5 and Bison #1 moved 31'09".

[Master] Bison #10 moved 11'07".

[Master] Bison #7 moved 14'07".

[Master] Bison #7 targets Heckat. Distance: 10'03"

[Wind Whistler (Master)] and Heckat as most of the bison rush on by one vears towards your group

Heckat (TMO) dodges, with Great Justice

[Wind Whistler (Master)] save versus breath weapon

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Heckat (TMO)] oop, dbl clicking ba

[Heckat (TMO)] d

[Master] Bison #7 moved 8'08".

[Master] Bison #7 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'01"

[Master] Bison #7 targets Sarengar. Distance: 1'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Wind Whistler (Master)] and Bran and Saren

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] Wind Whistler: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and the ladies are getting crushed)

[Master] Ok so Wind, Bran and Heckat each take (2d6) [2d6=6,5] 11 points of damage

[Heckat (TMO)] No handsome gentleman to jump in front of us?

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Wind Whistler: No adjustments made.

[Master] Heckat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-11) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Bison #7 moved 23'11".

[Master] Bison #7 no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] Bison #7 no longer targets Heckat.

[Master] Bison #7 no longer targets Sarengar.

[Master] Bison #2, Bison #4, Bison #6, Bison #5, Bison #7, Bison #10, Bison #1 and Bison #11 moved 35'02".

[Master] Bison #9 moved 7'03".

[Master] Bison #9, Bison #3, Bison #13, Bison #14 and Bison #12 moved 38'05".

[Master] and they rush on by

[Master] knocking over Heckat and Branwyn

[Master] and a hoof kicking back at Wind

Heckat (TMO) has fallen, and can't get up!

Branwyn (Lisa) lies on ground coughing on all the dust

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I guess it could have been worse. You okay Heckat?

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 236. Next level in 20814.

[Master] Heckat XP award: 118. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 118. Next level in 29388.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 236. Next level in 28502.

[Sarengar (Guy)] everybody all right?

Branwyn (Lisa) slowly gets up holding her side where she fell

[Heckat (TMO)] Owww.. *cough* I'll let you know in a few minutes. After everything stops spinning and bouncing.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm okay. Heckat probably needs some help

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wind Whistler! Are you all right?

Indigo (Lisa) tries to help her up

[Master] no answer

Indigo (Lisa) shakes her a bit

[Master] blinks

[Indigo (Lisa)] You have to wake up!

[Wind Whistler (Master)] what?

Sarengar (Guy) goes over to help Heckat upi

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank goodness! I thought maybe you were ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] not waking up

[Wind Whistler (Master)] that hurt

Heckat (TMO) sits up, holding her arms tight around herself.

[Wind Whistler (Master)] coughs

[Wind Whistler (Master)] and faints again

[Heckat (TMO)] I need a new pair of pants.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sarengar, I think we need to rest here for a while

[Sarengar (Guy)] i think your right

Indigo (Lisa) splashes some water on wind whistler

Sarengar (Guy) goes and digs a hole for a fire

[Sarengar (Guy)] easy on the water Indigo

[Wind Whistler (Master)] shakes and opens her eyes

[Wind Whistler (Master)] are we ok?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Here drink a little of this

Indigo (Lisa) hands her his waterskin

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just a little

[Wind Whistler (Master)] takes a deep swallow

[Indigo (Lisa)] We'll rest here and you will be fine

Indigo (Lisa) brings some water over to Heckat

[Indigo (Lisa)] Here

Heckat (TMO) takes it carefully and takes a few sips.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I wish Koorin wasn't off berry picking. She'd fix you right up.

[Indigo (Lisa)] When she comes back she'll take care of everyone.

[Heckat (TMO)] Stupid time to go berry picking. Hope the bison didn't run her over.

[Indigo (Lisa)] All she thinks about is food

[Wind Whistler (Master)] chuckles

[Heckat (TMO)] I'm.. just gonna lie back down for a bit. *rolls over onto her side and curls up*

[Master] and after a couple of hours

[Master] everyone recovers enough from the pounding

Sarengar (Guy) looks over the bison

[Master] no hit points regained but the tremors have passed now

Heckat (TMO) has changed pants.

[Sarengar (Guy)] we could use the meat and Im sure Wind Whistler would find a use for the hide

[Wind Whistler (Master)] we can take the hide with us

[Wind Whistler (Master)] and the meat if we can carry it

[Heckat (TMO)] (did the Scare do anything, out of curiosity)

[Wind Whistler (Master)] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (light did nothing I take it)

[Wind Whistler (Master)] is why the left wing veered right

[Heckat (TMO)] (cool! Not enough, obviously)

[Heckat (TMO)] (oh, maybe so then)

[Wind Whistler (Master)] and maybe, but you ran past the light

[Indigo (Lisa)] ( you saved the day!!)

[Wind Whistler (Master)] you did create a wedge

[Wind Whistler (Master)] with teh light, dead oen and scare

[Wind Whistler (Master)] but the one remaining behind the lead went left around the dead body, then right around the light

[Wind Whistler (Master)] so is why you had to save

[Master] In the end you lose a couple of hours of travel time

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bison obstacle course)

[Master] but all survive

[Heckat (TMO)] (well, we lived though, and living is half the battle!)

[Master] and in the end you arrive back at outreach

[Master] (TMO that is Jaxilons work from CG)

[Heckat (TMO)] (recognize it)

[Heckat (TMO)] (I'm not that artistic, unfortunately)

[Master] grins

[Master] Wind brings you into the plains in front of the cliffs as evening is darking everything

[Master] she talks to a group near come tents out on the plains

[Master] she looks at your group

[Master] you are welcome to stay here tonight, or in the quarentine shelter

[Master] I will find an elder to tell them I have returned and then will come back for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

[Master] Buckthorn Spring moved 13'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The quarantine shelter wasn't too bad

[Master] Buckthorn Spring moved 10'09".

[Sarengar (Guy)] and we do have a guide waiting for us there

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] I understand that Wind Dancer was able to guide you as you desired?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wind Whistler was very helpful

[Sarengar (Guy)] yes sir, we wouldnt have made the journey safely without her help

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] She is one of our braver warriors, I hope she did not endanger you

[Sarengar (Guy)] unfortunately I fear we may have endangered her more than she endangered us

Heckat (TMO) whispers to Sarengar, "No, I think the bison did that."

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] you will be staying over night?

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] is there anything you need?

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] I have heard of some of your stories and seen Wind Dancer's conquest

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] it is rare that one warrior can capture a butterfly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Whistler!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] One warrior?

Branwyn (Lisa) tweaks his ear, Hush!

[Sarengar (Guy)] It was an amazing sight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, she was exceptionally brave

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] is there anything you need from the people before returning to your own kind?

[Sarengar (Guy)] there is one thing sir

[Sarengar (Guy)] If ever the lizardmen arrive in a force to strong for your warriors please send word to me and i shall return as swiftly as possible to help remove them from the land

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] smiles, I have heard that you have wars even there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh and if we should like to return, would that be acceptable to you?

[Sarengar (Guy)] yes sir and I am in an eternal war with those accursed lizardmen

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] if you can return you are welcome to try

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] he sends you off to the quarentine building

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Sarengar curiously

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lizardmen, huh?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I had a friend who had a thing about lizardmen. You would have liked her

[Sarengar (Guy)] i hate those foul beasts

[Master] Time of Day: 07:56 PM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 2nd, 339 SKR.

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs, "So did she!"

[Buckthorn Spring (Master)] evening falls on the city, darkness comes much earlier on the eastern side of the cliffs that you are on

[Master] is there anything you want to accomplish before leaving in the morning?

[Heckat (TMO)] (spells I guess)

[Heckat (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Heckat modified: Spells - CHANGED: Scare -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Heckat (TMO)] (done)

[Sarengar (Guy)] making sure we have mounts and bags or chests to haul all out our loots

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (send wind whistler our thanks again and hopes to see her again)

[Master] there are woven baskets

[Master] you can get a dozen of those

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we only have the 300+ platinum now)

[Master] coins will not work for the baskets

[Master] what do you have to trade?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but can we put a dozen baskets on horses along with ourselves?)

[Master] yes you can tie them up and then tie them on

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (containers and vehicles are a problem)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] because must be able to go not only on horses but on the mules down the cliff)

[Master] I know Lisa understands, Guy do you? and you should explain to TMO what the next couple of days will be like

[Sarengar (Guy)] antything we can put on a horse we can put on a mule

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this next stretch is ghoul city - the place is infested)

[Sarengar (Guy)] but what do we have to trade

[Heckat (TMO)] eek

[Heckat (TMO)] (hastily checks spells to see if she wants to change anything)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we ride on horses to these cliffs and then we ride down the cliffs on mules = strapped on so the ghosts in our heads don't make us jump off the cliff)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (fun times ahead)

[Heckat (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Heckat modified: Spells - CHANGED: Armor -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Friends -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Wizard Lock -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Scare -- # Memorized: 0 (1),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (anyway, we accidentally ripped a bag of holding and gazillions of coins fell out)

Heckat (TMO) changes spell selection

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we buried it but don't have anything to carry them in except a saddlebag that we filled with platinum)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((yeah and ill never forgiove bob for that one either lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we will be sleeping out on plains before we will reach cliffs)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I think we had two or three nights out with the ghouls)

[Heckat (TMO)] (plains ghouls?)

[Master] the upper plateu

[Heckat (TMO)] (guess Wizard Lock won't help then. I just automatically assume ciities with ghouls for some reason)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Outreach

[Heckat (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Heckat modified: Spells - CHANGED: Wizard Lock -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Scare -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Master] and the path

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.RB-path-TradersReach

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so any ideas on getting the coinage out now would be good. Otherwise we shall have to come back at a later time with a metal detector)

[Master] laughs

[Sarengar (Guy)] what do we have to trade in order to get the baskets?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Bob says coins won't go in baskets)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Containers

[Master] yes they will

[Master] just not stacked

[Master] a large basket is 2 foot by 2 by 2

[Master] and holds 400 coins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (who's going to stack them?)

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how much can a mule or horse carry?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] wont be enough baskets

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but we are only getting pp and gp right?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] we would get all the gold and platinum and some of the silver

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we would need a truck to get all of it)

[Sarengar (Guy)] id rather have it all

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (who leaves home with that much cash anyway?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] successful young adventurers

[Heckat (TMO)] (a sledge?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ((you don't walk around with all of it - that is stupid)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you get robbed once and you're broke)

[Heckat (TMO)] (two staves, blanket tied between them, dragged behind a horse. Not the best wagon, but effective)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's nice)

[Master] Lisa do you have a rough number of how many coins you wanted to ake with you? and the other things?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not much for speed though)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (depends on the containers - we would like to take as much as we could of course)

[Master] and or anyone have any spells for speed or lightening things

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I posted your rough counts on the site)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PartyPack

[Master] there?

[Heckat (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Heckat modified: Spells - CHANGED: Comprehend Languages -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Armor -- # Memorized: 3 (2),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.FP-OOC

[Branwyn (Lisa)] there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we aren't carrying it yet)

[Master] grins

[Sarengar (Guy)] i do have my potion of polymorph

[Master] was just goign to paste that link

[Master] TMO there is a page on the site for the Party Pack

[Master] that is the group of items you carry around with you

[Master] and that anyone can use

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have the loose items like the tiara etdc in our sack)

[Master] and every story arc has an In Character and Out of Characer thread page

[Master] for discussions during the week outside of Fridays

[Master] and so 400 coins per basket

[Master] you have 1200 PP and another 1400 GP

[Master] how much are you going to try to take

[Sarengar (Guy)] iIF we can get all 12 baskets thats 4800 coins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can our horses carry that much though?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] so all the PP and GP and abouit 1200 SP

[Master] will double check but 12 baskets is 2 per horse and that should not encumber the horses too much

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if we won't be slowed to snail movement, then let's grab as much as possible)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (training for everybody!)

[Master] each large basket is 20 pounds, so 40 added to each horse, and they can carry 220 total without slowing down at all

[Master] so your weight

[Master] plus 40

[Master] too bad sarengar is a tub of lard ;P

[Master] do you even have weights listed on your sheets?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] that's not very nice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] my characters do

[Heckat (TMO)] I don't see any

[Sarengar (Guy)] we would have at least 1 or 2 horse for supplies wouldnt we?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] no

[Sarengar (Guy)] yeah but indigo and koorin are extra light lol

[Heckat (TMO)] got height, no weight.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] but we should have an extra horse for the dead guide

[Master] this is true

[Master] and for both

[Master] and Guy you should put those on for Sarengar and TMO you can do that for Heckat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Guy I think it's a logistics thing - the horse only has so much room for baggage

[Heckat (TMO)] http://www.tmospace.com/Fantasy/index.php

[Heckat (TMO)] if you want a calculator

[Sarengar (Guy)] i do have my height and weight

[Master] Lisa is mostly right, horses in particular do not move too much faster than just walking but they can carry so much more

[Master] oh good

[Sarengar (Guy)] so if anything the bigger ones could walk and lead the horses

[Master] nice calculator TMO

[Heckat (TMO)] I did Heckat at 5'5 (listed on sheet), all normal, but thin.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] how many ghouls do you want to get a chance to eat us?

[Heckat (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Heckat modified: Personal Information - Height/Weight:: CHANGED: 5'5, 124lbs (5'5).

[Heckat (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Heckat modified: Personal Information - Height/Weight:: CHANGED: 5'5, 124 lbs (5'5, 124lbs).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we have to move faster than walking speed or it will take weeks to get back

[Sarengar (Guy)] unless you trot or gallop you can walk as fast as a horse

[Master] that is the speed you got here Lisa

[Master] 4 nights out on the upper plateau

[Sarengar (Guy)] and if you trot or gallop you just tire your horse and you dont get to go as far

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we walked the horses???

[Sarengar (Guy)] yup

[Branwyn (Lisa)] that is silly. then why did we rent them?

[Master] everyone but Indigo and Koorin

[Sarengar (Guy)] you save your mounts strength for when its really needed

[Master] to carry more stuff

[Master] tents etc

[Branwyn (Lisa)] well then, load them up I guess :)

[Master] so trading what for a supply of baskets?

[Heckat (TMO)] Indigo? (Halflings, useful in all sorts of situations!)

[Sarengar (Guy)] do we still have bison meat?

[Master] Wind took that

[Master] was not much

[Master] you need to smoke it to keep it so you can travel with it

[Master] and you did not take the time to do that

[Sarengar (Guy)] what about some gems?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how about our fancy wooden box and some amber?)

[Master] that will work

[Branwyn (Lisa)] okay with you Guy?

[Sarengar (Guy)] ok

Travis-90802 has joined the game on Fri Jan 20 22:16:36 EST 2012

Travis-90802 is receiving the map Outreach B...

Travis-90802 has received the map Outreach B.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] so 12 baskets is the limit?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hello Travis if you can see this :)

[Master] yes to one dozen basket limit

[Master] give them a couple of days they can make more

[Master] but that is all they have in the city right now

[Master] and hello Travis

[Travis-90802] hi

[Branwyn (Lisa)] so we make the deal and get ready to head out

[Master] welcome Travis to the Dragonslayers

[Master] have you heard of us before?

[Travis-90802] not really

[Master] smile that might be a good thing

[Master] the group is organizing after coming back from a trip out into the wilds of the Great Plains

[Master] they are about to embark on the trail back to "civilized" lands

[Heckat (TMO)] through a ravening horde of flesh-hungry ghouls, apparently

[Master] any other questions before clicking to tomorrow?

[Sarengar (Guy)] nope

[Travis-90802] lol could i somehow join adventure somehow

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 3rd, 339 SKR.

[Master] I can give you an NPC to play

[Travis-90802] some wh

[Master] for you to audition with

[Travis-90802] some how

[Travis-90802] really?

[Master] sure

[Travis-90802] btw you should use talking application

[Master] always glad to let new players see our game and see if you like it

[Master] I like having the text chat so we have a history, we have 9 + years of chat archived now

[Travis-90802] should i make character or you have one for me

[Master] I have one

[Master] will put it on the next map when they leave the city

[Travis-90802] ok

[Travis-90802] how i control it?

[Master] Branwyn? Heckat? Sarengar?

[Master] any last things before you head out back on the Traders Road?

[Sarengar (Guy)] nope

[Master] Koorin moved 145'03".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 149'01".

[Heckat (TMO)] mostly we just chat here, until there's an encounter. Then we start clicking elsewhere

[Master] Viridis Dundragon moved 169'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Burning Hands -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Lightning Bug -- # Memorized: +1 (+2), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: +2 (+1), CHANGED: Dimension Door -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Polymorph Other -- # Memorized: 0 (+1),

[Master (to GM only)] Grevic Rowan moved 178'08".

[Travis-90802] will you send me character sheet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] think we're good

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] and travis you can use Grevic as an NPC

[Master] we have about a half hour to play still tonight, and if you visit us again next week you can use him again then

[Master] Grevic Rowan moved 5'11".

[Travis-90802] ok what irt

[Travis-90802] ok what time you start

[Master] 7 to 11 EST

[Master] what time zone are you in ?

[Travis-90802] pacific

[Master] ok

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Travis-90802] avout 4 - 7

[Master] yes

[Master] but if you are late is ok

[Travis-90802] ok

[Master] everyone ready?

[Heckat (TMO)] Si, senor.

[Travis-90802] will you give me character sheet

[Master] just click on Grevic, there in the upper left corner

[Heckat (TMO)] right-click on your character, and select view character sheet

[Master] you have full access to his character sheet

[Heckat (TMO)] the character icon in the bottom bar.

[Joshwin (Master)] So Sarengar, are you ready to return home now?

[Sarengar (Guy)] yes i am

[Joshwin (Master)] did you find what you needed out there Branwyn?

[Sarengar (Guy)] the first thing im doing is taking the knarr on a run up the river, if thats all right with you Indigo

[Travis-90802] ok got it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure! We might even be back in time for another regatta!

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes we did Joshwin. It wasn't easy but we did it.

[Heckat (TMO)] And we got run over by bison!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes! You should have been with us Joshwin.

[Joshwin (Master)] did you find something to carry your treasure in?

[Indigo (Lisa)] There are butterflies bigger than me!

[Joshwin (Master)] did you bring anything back from your trip?

[Joshwin (Master)] really?

[Joshwin (Master)] that seems very hard to believe

[Travis-90802] Attack: Composite Long Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes! We got to fight one and kill one

[Joshwin (Master)] how hard can it be to kill a butterfly?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then our guide wiped it's wing color all over her face

[Joshwin (Master)] seems rather mean to just pull its wings off

[Indigo (Lisa)] But you didn'

[Indigo (Lisa)] didn't see it! It can pick up a wolf and carry it away

[Joshwin (Master)] (and Travis click on the map and hit P on the keyboard to turn off the pointer)

[Joshwin (Master)] wolves attacking butterflys?

[Travis-90802] are are character lvl 1?

[Indigo (Lisa)] no! the butterfly attacked the wolf

[Sarengar (Guy)] more like butterflys attacking wolves

[Joshwin (Master)] (various levels)

[Travis-90802] i have 4 ac...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it says grevic is 1st level - fdon't think that's right)

[Joshwin (Master)] I h ave heard there are so many deer and furry cows that they can strech from horizon to horizon

[Sarengar (Guy)] there were several herds of bison

[Joshwin (Master)] (level 5, fixed it)

[Joshwin (Master)] so you think it was worth it Sarengar?

[Joshwin (Master)] going over the edge of the world?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (our friendly bard can shime in with proper stories - Indigo just gets excited and likes to ramble)

[Sarengar (Guy)] no

[Indigo (Lisa)] (chime)

[Heckat (TMO)] (*groan* ... more stories?)

[Heckat (TMO)] (*whimper*)

[Master] Time of Day: 08:52 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 3rd, 339 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's your job isn't it?)

[Joshwin (Master)] chuckles

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] Branwyn, Joshwin, Heckat, Indigo, Grevic Rowan and Sarengar moved 97'10".

[Master] Grevic Rowan moved 13'10".

[Master] Branwyn moved 6'02".

[Heckat (TMO)] (there's a reason bards are not among my normal character choices)

[Master] Indigo moved 23'01".

[Master] Heckat moved 20'11".

[Master] Sarengar moved 3'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just didn't want you to think I was stepping on your toes)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((thats what happens when you play a bard lol))

[Joshwin (Master)] you make camp for the night

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can be a quiet bard)

[Master] larengitis

[Heckat (TMO)] (Yes! A mime!)

Heckat (TMO) is in a box.

[Master] shoot the mime!

[Master] so watches?

[Sarengar (Guy)] sarengar takes the first watch

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo 2nd and Branwyn 3rd)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24, Ghoul #21, Ghoul #19, Ghoul #20, Ghoul #23, Ghoul #22 and Ghoul #18 moved 9'03".

Heckat (TMO) sleeps? *hopeful*

[Master] Ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] (travis and tmo can pick one to be on with one of us if they wish)

[Master] Jos will take 3rd

[Master] and Hecat can take 1st

[Travis-90802] i'll be on someone is they want

[Heckat (TMO)] ok

[Master] so she can rest for spells

[Master] and Grevic on 2nd then

[Master] so Guy you get to roll for the encounter on your shift

[Heckat (TMO)] you lucky devil, you

[Master] less than an 8 is a scavenging party

[Travis-90802] ok?

[Master] yes to Travis

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=4] 4

[Master] we will help you along with the combat stuff no worries

[Master] and there you go

[Sarengar (Guy)] lol

[Master] first watch

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=9] 21

[Master] everyone beds down

[Master] start off to sleep

[Master] and surprise for Sarengar

[Master] d12

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d12) [1d12=12] 12

[Master] very good

[Master] you spot the movement right away when they are still out at the edge of your vision

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=4] 13

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=10] 22

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Joshwin: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] everyone can roll now

[Travis-90802] Grevic Rowan: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=9] 21

[Master] Initiative changed from 22 to 21.

[Sarengar (Guy)] here they come

[Master] but only Grevic and Sarengar are awake to deal

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Master] Sarengar spots movement at about 100 yards out, and recognizes them as ghouls

[Master] that gives you maybe three rounds before they are right up close to you

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24 moved 21'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #23 moved 17'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #22 moved 14'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #21 moved 14'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20 moved 17'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19 moved 15'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #18 moved 10'03".

Heckat (TMO) says, "Phew! I was afraid they were bison again!"

[Guy] Sarengar targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 101'03"

[Master] wait

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I hold until sarengar yells at me?)

[Master] and yes to Lisa

[Master] Travis or TMO one of you has the Pointer turned on

[Indigo (Lisa)] (holding then)

[Master] click the map and then hit P

[Travis-90802] pointer?

[Master] the green dot

[Master] there you go

Sarengar (Guy) yells out "Here we go again"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 11. MISSES Ghoul #24 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Travis-90802] oh sorry that was me

[Master] so now on your INit you can roll a Con check to try to wake up, Grevic, Indigo and Bran

[Master] no worries Travis, gettin guse to things

[Master] so

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] sorry now you can go Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Master] and Indigo wakes up

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Sarengar

[Master] can put on armor

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=5] 9. MISSES Ghoul #24 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] next round

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] (now tmo has pointer btw)

[Master] chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: CON check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] you can turn the pointer on and off by focusing the map then typing P

[Master] and bran is awake

[Master] can use spells next round

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and if you don't have the pointer, you can click on the map and see who does have it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and press p)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Heckat

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat casts a spell against : Armor: I have AC 6 until I take (8+5) 13 points of damage.

[Master] actually Heckat you have to make a con roll first to wake up

[Heckat (TMO)] whoops

[Master] OH no

[Master] sorry

[Heckat (TMO)] sleep-casting?

[Master] you are righ tyou are fist watch

[Master] forgot

[Master] you are awake

[Heckat (TMO)] yay!

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Heckat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] (from last nights sleep in town, forgot to do the healing)

[Travis-90802] whens my turn

[Master] and now Heckat has her armor on

[Master] click the red dot TMO

[Travis-90802] ?

[Master] Travis Grevic goes after Joshwin

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Joshwin

[Master] TMO is finishing now

[Master] there we go

[Heckat (TMO)] sry

[Master] Joshwin: CON check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Travis-90802] oh yeah

[Master] snoring

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Master] and now Grevic can try to wake up

[Master] make a con check

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] where my con mod?

[Master] you bring up your dice panel the list of dice rolls under the arm

[Master] CON is listed there

[Master] Guy? TMO? how do you like to get to that spot?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=8] 8

[Master] Grevic Rowan: CON check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master] rolled it for you Grevic

[Master] and that is a fail so you can try to wake up again next round

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] oh

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Master] this round they are about 200 feet away still

[Master] spreading out

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] when are the ghouls going?

[Heckat (TMO)] (does the system do Inits for monsters?)

[Master] yes to TMO

Indigo (Lisa) gets up and puts on his chainmail and grabs his short swords

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 8. MISSES Ghoul #24 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Ghoul #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Ghoul #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Ghoul #23: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Ghoul #24: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Ghoul #22: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Ghoul #18: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Ghoul #23

[Master] Ghoul #24 moved 52'07".

[Master] Ghoul #23 moved 23'05".

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 15'06".

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 97'11".

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 66'03".

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 47'07".

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 31'08".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #24

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] the ghouls spread out to surround you

[Heckat (TMO)] mindless undead, my foot

[Master] Bran?

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 80'00"

[Master] remember still over 100 feet out

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (half to 24 and half to 23)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #24: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (4d4+4) [4d4=4,4,4,4] 20 damage!

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #18

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-20) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Heckat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did you split like I asked?)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (10) - Heavily Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Ghoul #24: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Initiative changed from 14 to 14.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thank you)

[Master] nothing Heckat?

[Heckat (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Heckat modified:

[Heckat (TMO)] rying to equip Khopesh

[Master] on dice panel

[Master] just click arm

[Master] chuckles, first click on the map and hit p

[Master] to turn off the point

[Master] there you go

[Master] lol

[Heckat (TMO)] turned it back on?

[Master] yeap

[Master] now you can go to the dice panel and click arm for the khopesh

[Master] and then when they get close will be able to target

[Heckat (TMO)] dice window only stats under the arm

[Master] left tab

[Master] weapons

[Master] sorry second tab to the right

[Master] the ax on the shield

[Heckat (TMO)] Attack: Khopesh:: is now ARMED.

[Master] there you go

[Heckat (TMO)] which looks JUST LIKE an arm

[Master] the next is the arm for stats

[Heckat (TMO)] :P

[Master] then the small almost hidden one for thief abilities

[Master] then the round shield for saves,

[Master] etc

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #22

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Joshwin

[Master] Joshwin: CON check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Master] ok Grevic you try to wake up this round

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: CON check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master] that is a success

[Master] you are at a bonus because of all the noise

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok

[Master] so you can put your armor on next round

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] or just attack

[Master] next round

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Heckat (TMO)] (melee attack if any get close enogh)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] and they are now close enough to get to you this round for the most part

[Master] 70-90 feet away

[Master] Indigo is up and has his armor on so can attack

[Master] like normal

[Indigo (Lisa)] (distance is bad for him though)

[Master] can always hold

[Master] on the theroy they will come closer

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just sucks because he is positioned behind all the others - he would be last to get hit most likely)

[Master] he can move then hold his attack

[Master] move up to guard

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (then holding)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #19

[Master] Indigo steps over Joshwyn how is snoring away

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 74'03".

[Master] Ghoul #19 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #19: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Grevic Rowan

[Master] Grevic Rowan's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 79'03".

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Branwyn. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Heckat. Distance: 1'10"

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 6'01"

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 16'07".

[Guy] Sarengar targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 2'02"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=13] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v SM: Cutlass: ((1d8+1)+1) [1d8=4] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #20

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Ghoul #23

[Master] Ghoul #23 moved 77'11".

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #24

[Master] Ghoul #24 moved 65'10".

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Joshwin. Distance: 6'01"

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #24: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo will go first)

[Master] ok

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 1'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #24 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #24

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=2] 16 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ghoul #24 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-9) - Dying

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 0'07"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=14] -4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #23

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Heckat (TMO)] (sry, had to put Mini-TMO to bed)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-6) - Disabled

[Master] no worries

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (now branwyn, will cast arc so edge is on ghoul and goes away from sarengar and heckat)

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 1'02"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #20: Burning Hands: A 5' 120 degree arc of flame bursts from my hands dealing (1d3+(8*2)) [1d3=3] 19 points of damage! Save for half.

[Master] Ghoul #20: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-10) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #18

[Master] Ghoul #18 moved 32'08".

[Master] runs from the gout of flame

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 84'04".

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Heckat. Distance: 5'03"

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Indigo. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Sarengar. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Heckat

[TMO] Heckat targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 1'10"

[Master] that one id dead

[Heckat (TMO)] oh

[Master] Heckat targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 5'03"

[TMO] Heckat no longer targets Ghoul #21.

[Heckat (TMO)] red icons are dead?

[Master] yes

[TMO] Heckat targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 5'03"

[TMO] Heckat targets Heckat. Distance: 0'00"

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat moved 4'01".

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat: Attack: Khopesh: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 13. MISSES Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] and yes Joshwyn is still snoring through all of this

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #22

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 86'11".

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Joshwin. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Heckat. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Grevic Rowan. Distance: 2'11"

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 1'08".

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #22: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and save versus para for Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 7!!

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Joshwin

[Master] Joshwin: CON check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] SNORTS

[Master] huh

[Master] blinks and rolls to his feet

Heckat (TMO) kicks Joshwin.

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] so am i putting on my armor

[Master] ok

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] but thats all i do

[Master] yes

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok

[Master] click done

[Master] the red dot

[Indigo (Lisa)] (upper right corner in combat window)

[Heckat (TMO)] (ini the init window, next to your name)

[Master] thank you guys

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] nks]

[Master] and Travis have you used Klooge at all before?

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] thanks

[Heckat (TMO)] np. I'm new to this proggy too

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 0'01"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=16] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #22

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=15] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Military Pick: ((1d4+1)+3+2) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ghoul #22

[Master] Indigo swarmed by Ghouls STABS up at one looming over him

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-14) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=9] 1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #22

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-6) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #19

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Grevic Rowan (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Grevic Rowan

[Master] Ghoul #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Grevic Rowan

[Master] Grevic Rowan's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and a save verus paralization for Grevic

[Master] on your dice panel the round shield is saves

[Master] Grevic Rowan: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Sarengar

[Guy] Sarengar targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 3'04"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=18] -3 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v SM: Cutlass: ((1d8+1)+1) [1d8=5] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #19

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and one more missile split between these last two)

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 10'02"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #21: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (4d4+4) [4d4=4,3,3,2] 16 damage!

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Sarengar

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19: No adjustments made.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 2'04".

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Joshwin. Distance: 5'06"

Heckat (TMO) parries!

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Heckat (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

Heckat (TMO) parries ineffectively.

[Master] yes you can parry one of those, or attempt to

[Master] make your to hit roll on it

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] can i move without provoking a opprotunity attack?

[Heckat (TMO)] I was just being facetious, but okay!

[Master] you are paralized Grevic

[Master] so no to moving, grins

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] if i wasn't

[Heckat (TMO)] do I need to pick the attack, or just roll?

[Master] yes you could back up without an AOO

[Master] because they are engaged with other targets

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] ok

[Master] Heckat can make that attack to try to parry

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat: Attack: Khopesh: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 14. MISSES Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] giving up her attack later in the round

[Master] ok

[Master] so now all three hits come through

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Heckat

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Heckat

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Heckat

[Master] Heckat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Master] and a save versus para

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Heckat

[Master] you can move

[Master] just no attacks left

[Heckat (TMO)] Up yours, ghoulie!

[Master] grins

[Heckat (TMO)] lessee, can't attack. Move is the only option?

[Master] correct, move or do nothing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I suggest move)

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat moved 2'04".

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] random D&D trivia: Ghouls are humanoid that cannobilized in life. Forced to or for please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (much farther than that)

[Heckat (TMO)] not a whole lot, but if I move further asleep joshwin is a target

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's okay he's an npc)

[Heckat (TMO)] lol

[Master] Indigo is there in the middle of the dead ghouls

[Master] LOL

[Heckat (TMO)] Heckat moved 12'03".

[Master] Lisa has been reading far too much Darth and Droids

[Heckat (TMO)] like that?

[Master] and yes that is easy to do Heckat

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #22

[Heckat (TMO)] does it keep track of my armor spell for me?

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Joshwin

[Master] I think so

[Master] but we will watch it

[Master] Joshwin moved 3'01".

[Master] Joshwin targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 2'05"

[Master] Joshwin: Attack: Javelin: ((20-(d20+0))-4) [1d20=6] 10 [MODIFIED (-4)]. MISSES Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Grevic Rowan

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] Grevic Rowan: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] sigh

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] can i do anything else?

[Master] not yet

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #19

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'02".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] but at least Indigo is stopping them from munching on you!

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i havn't attacked or move or anything yet

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2+2) [1d20=17] -5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #21

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-8) - Disabled

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 1'04"

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i get that's good...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=11] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Heckat (TMO)] hm. it says my ac is 10. wonder if it applied the change from my spell? Might have made a diff v Ghoul. Will have to watch that in the future

[Master] nods at Grevic, stinks to be paralized right away

[Master] and yes to TMO we will have to check that spell

[Master] maybe next week we can double check that it applies properly

[Heckat (TMO)] yar

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 79'03".

[Heckat (TMO)] Kill it! Kill it deader than undead!

[Master] Sareengar and Indigo get parting shots on him as he flees

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=14] 1 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v SM: Cutlass: ((1d8+1)+1) [1d8=8] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #19

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-10) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nicely done!

[Master] and a few turns later

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] more dead than undead= redead

[Heckat (TMO)] I'm bleeding too much to be witty. :)

[Master] Grevic becomes unparalized

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, now loot those ghouls while I go back to sleep

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] i'm unparalized?

[Master] it wears off after an hour or two

[Heckat (TMO)] Cleric!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((lol))

[Master] grins

[Master] and we will end it here tonight

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] yay!!!

[Master] and pick up next week with the second watch

[Heckat (TMO)] yay?

[Master] not bad Travis for a first night

[Heckat (TMO)] moar ghoulies!

[Sarengar (Guy)] any loot?

[Master] and good for TMO on his first full night of encounters and combats

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] cause sitting there paralized is special :D

[Master] will search and find after there

Heckat (TMO) isn't dead! ... yet.

[Master] chuckles, at least you were able to roll dice Travis

[Master] takes some a lot longer to figure that out

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] well i spent the majority of today play DM for my friend in 4th edition so

[Sarengar (Guy)] we wont hold that against you lol

[Lisa] well it was nice to meet you Travis :)

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] you too

[Lisa] I am going to head out

[Master] see everyone next week!

[Master] good night!

[Sarengar (Guy)] night lisa

[Heckat (TMO)] cya! Thx for the game

[Grevic Rowan (Travis-90802)] good night

[Lisa] Everyone have a good week! goodnight

[Sarengar (Guy)] see ya next week

Travis-90802 has left the game on Fri Jan 20 23:42:35 EST 2012

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 20 23:42:39 EST 2012

TMO has left the game on Fri Jan 20 23:42:42 EST 2012

[Sarengar (Guy)] i will be in next week but ill be late

[Master] no worries

[Master] hope that marco or dee is here to heal

[Master] smile

[Sarengar (Guy)] im of at 7

[Master] TMO is working on a thief

[Sarengar (Guy)] night

[Master] for when you get back to Rivers Bend

[Sarengar (Guy)] cool

[Master] night

Guy has left the game on Fri Jan 20 23:44:02 EST 2012

--- XP awarded