View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jan1411

Jan 14 11 - Skull Church

[Master] Time of Day: 07:00 AM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Master] Welcome everyone, if you have not read the website this afternoon then please go visit the Player Communication page and catch up there on the conversations. http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PlayerCommunication we will start the night with waking up in the morning after sleeping in the bar

[Master (to GM only)] Brother Toth moved 43'10".

[Master] farm girl #3 moved 1'02".

Death has joined the game on Fri Jan 14 18:41:43 EST 2011

Death is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

Death has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Death] since when did klooge go S&M?

[Master] how so?

[Master] S&M?

[Master] or my Master tag?

[Master] forgot to check that I think that it is still changeable but not sure

[Death] yeah.

[Death] i'm just not into you in that way. sorry

[Master] tis ok

[Master] did you look at the training page?

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Jan 14 18:47:31 EST 2011

Kaz is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

[Death] nope

[Master] and Mike I did double check the dates

[Master] you have the following "appointments"

[Master] by the 15th report back to Paladins about the Skull Church

[Master] night of 15th meet with Ancien

Kaz has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Master] which is a day and a half away from here

[Master] and you were told that the Vanity will be in port at Rivers Bend on teh first full moon after harvest

[Kaz] Hey there

[Master] and welcome Kaz

[Death] well i don't know the paladins or the vanity. i'd only be concerned with ancien

[Death] he's the tree, right?

[Master] yes

[Master] and Paladins are the Skull Church investigation for healing Foriso

[Kaz] The Vanity is the airship, isn't it? From when Kristelle was killed?

[Master] and teh Vanity is the pirate ship that the Pirate Queens are on

[Master] and no you do not know if it is an airship or a water ship

[Master] but yes it is the Kristelle raise dead favor

[Kaz] ohh, okay

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CalendarGrid

[Death] we should have eaten her

[Kaz] What date is the first full moon after harvest?

[Master] grins

[Kaz] lol

[Master] there is a calendar for you to look at

[Master] the harvest festival is the first day of the 8th month

[Master] so there are full moons on the 5th, the 17th, and then again on the 1st of the 9th month

[Master] if the harvest festival is touch point

[Kaz] Part of the problem is that, the Klooge window that shows the date only shows part of it on my Klooge.

[Master] Time of Day: 07:00 AM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Kaz] Thank you

[Kaz] Soo... what month are we currently in?

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 14 18:55:26 EST 2011

BiBo!!! is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

[Kaz] I'm sorry, I know you've explained it to me before.

[Master] month 4

[Kaz] Okay, thank you

[Kaz] So we've got 4 months before we worry about the pirate ship.

Guy-36523 has joined the game on Fri Jan 14 18:55:54 EST 2011

Guy-36523 is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

[Death] shit. guy. there goes the game

[Kaz] lol

[Kaz] Guy said to tell you... 'That's damned right!'

BiBo!!! has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[BiBo!!!] I swear it takes longer and longer to load this game every time I log in

Guy-36523 has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Death] because guy's new keyboard doesn't work?

[Death] so he has to banter through you?

[Master] there is a new map and multiple new icons on it

[Death] that makes him tons LESS intimidating

[Kaz] He only just now got it all to show up

[Kaz] But it's true that he's about as intimidating as pudding.

[Guy-36523] i may be running slow but im still running fast enough to clip your wing birdboy

[BiBo!!!] what KIND of pudding?

[Kaz] Which makes it all the more shocking when you realise he's got a dagger in one of your kidneys.

[BiBo!!!] poison pudding?

[Death] i think guy is mostly like the horror theme park ghouls

[Death] tries to be big bad and scary, but inside he's just a sixteen year old girl...

[Kaz] lol

[Kaz] trust me, there's no sixteen year old girl there.

[Guy-36523] go ahead just keep thinking that it will make it all the more fun when i strike and you get pwned

[Guy-36523] you frackin noob

[Master] Ok them

[BiBo!!!] whats with the number btw?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 14 19:02:19 EST 2011

Lisa is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

[Guy-36523] no clue

[Master] Marco did you get to read the Players Communication thread yet?

[Master] and it is in your Edit and Preferences guy

[BiBo!!!] nopes

[Master] you should

[Master] go read that while Lisa loads

[Guy-36523] i didnt have the number last week

[Master] not sure

[Kaz] brb

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

Lisa has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[Guy] yay lisa

[Lisa] Wow! Nice tavern

[Guy] thanks thats what all the ladies say

[Lisa] Hello everybody

[Master] and you are all here in the tavern in the morning, after waking up wiping your face, etc. and the pilgrims come down also

[Master] but you can all talk about the Player Communications points first

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kaz] Back

[Death] hey lisa

[Kaz] and Hey there

[Lisa] Hi

[Lisa] I re-read spellbook and healing time for me is 1d3 not 3 weeks so it might not take that long for the boils to leave my face

[Guy] awww but the boils give you character and make you into a witch now we have somebody to weigh against a duck

[Lisa] lol

[Kaz] Don't make me turn you into a newt, Guy

[Guy] lol

[Master] so what does Imari need to be caught up

[Guy] she needs her new cage

[Kaz] Maybe a perch and a new cuttle bone

[Kaz] It'll be good to have Imari back!!

[Guy] oooh or maybe we put a sign on her door at the house that read "The Birdcage"

[Guy] seeds welcome of course

[Death] i dunno

[Death] i don't think she needs any training. could be wrong?

[Master] it has been 19 game days of being one round behind

[Lisa] Where has Imari been all this time?

[Master] so she is full healed

[Death] it's been a long ass time since i've looked at her sheet

[Master] and no to any training

[Death] then i guess she doesn't need anything

[Master] but other than that Marco did you get caught up on the Player Communications things?

[Master] and Mike I was thinking more knowing what the group had been doing

[BiBo!!!] just finished reading

[Master] ok

[Guy] in that case Bob i got a couple things to say

[Master] go for it

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: +1 (+0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Lightning Bug -- # Memorized: +2 (+1), CHANGED: Whip o' Pain -- # Memorized: +2 (+1),

[Guy] sorry marco but this is not directed at just you

[Guy] ok first things first next time we have a situation like we did last week talking about the spider let Bob know and if you want to keep arguing after that then TAKE IT TO TYELLS

[Guy] thats the one big issue i had with the last campaign and id prefer to not see it start in this one

[Guy] secondly this whole 2 group thing needs to end there is no reason for it to be the hand and the dragonslayers

[Guy] we are supposed to be dragonslayers and that means scarlett and hoffman either need to suck it up and swear the oaths to the dragonslayers or move on, and yes that wouild mean startinbg new characters and I think if Bob was asked nice he might start you opff at higher than first level

[Master] anytime a character is retired it is half Xp at the lowest

[BiBo!!!] unless you happen to get level drained when you die

[Master] true

[Guy] lastly we are very low level characters that means we dont have a lot of wealth which in turn means that we will have to do favours for people

[Guy] which in turn will mean more xp more money and building up good will with the NPCs

[BiBo!!!] um.... I am not sure what people are complaining about doing favors for (and honestly didnt even realize people WERE complaining about it). we always did favors in the other campaign

[Guy] unfortunaltely there was complaining about favours not by you per se but there was complaining

[Death] hahahahahahahaha. looking at my pricipal's mug shot.

[BiBo!!!] your principal get arrested?

[Master] Kristelle's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Miranda: No adjustments made.

[Master] Scarlet: No adjustments made.

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Foriso Fairhand: No adjustments made.

[Master] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (1) - Unharmed

[Death] yup. for the wackey tabbackey

[BiBo!!!] lol. nice

[Guy] I may not have been hgaming with Bob very long but I don know that DMs are only human they do make mistakes but if you dont jump all over them and start rules laywering right away you will find that Bob does try to fix it if he messes up

[Master] wry grin, this is your third year as a Dragonslayer Guy

[Death (to Lisa only)] testing

[Death (to Lisa only)] you on aim?

[Guy] thats not very long considering

[Lisa (to Death only)] 1 2 3

[Guy] although it doesnt feel like ive beenplaying that long

[Death] the time just flies

[Lisa (to Death only)] no I'm not

[Death (to Lisa only)] bob thought we should chat about how you're feeling

[Death (to Lisa only)] facebook?

[Death (to Lisa only)] what is your messaging service?

[Lisa] I guess I was just frustrated. I've been for a while but after the long break I was very happy to be playing again then ended up feeling angry

[Lisa] I don't want to feel like that on Friday nights

[Lisa (to Death only)] yahoo or msn

[Guy] friday was a rare occasion since we started over for which im happy about

[Kaz] Well, we're supposed to be having fun.

[Kaz] And mostly it has been fun. I didn't even mind getting the plague (!!)

[Guy] hey i had a lot of fun with that whole almost dying thing lol

[Lisa] that's what I thought. So which is why I thought if I'm not then I should go. I didn't want to tell people they should change doing what they were doing

[Kaz] But yes, sometimes things or unclear or mistakes are made or whatever. The thing is, sometimes it's worth the fight, but sometimes you have to let it go.

[Lisa (to Death only)] I'm okay - really. and thank you

[BiBo!!!] generally the only times I bother arguing a point is when it seems someone is clearly about to die for something that shouldnt be possible, and if in fact we tried to do it, bob (or any dm) would clearly (at least in my mind) say no we couldnt do it

[Death (to Lisa only)] okay.

[BiBo!!!] which is how it seemed with the spider thing and honestly didnt really expect it to be much of anything. though historically this group's biggest arguements have always been about small things ;)

[Master] I did say that I made the mistake about missing Miranda's held action

[Guy] its when it keeps going on when the problems start

[Lisa] when Bob blasts the whole encounter off the map and says forget it, I saw it as being more than a small thing

[BiBo!!!] that was easy enough to miss (lots of things to keep in your head as a dm), didnt particularly care about that.

[Master] the arguements back and forth got too much so I just dropped the whole encounter, when you go back to that area I can put the spider back in (perhaps ina new spot)

[Lisa] Besides - I wanted to kill the spider :)

[BiBo!!!] oh I was about ready to kill the spider myself, just didnt want it to be seemingly superhumanly fast

[Guy] the thing to keep in mind is that maybe the maps arent quite the right size

[Master] it did act like the previous spider also,

[Master] that one did a to hit on Branwyn rather than just spray out web

[Master] so she was wrapped up no save and bundled into the air

[Master] this one was just a spray as it moves so not an attack

[BiBo!!!] I dont understand why it isnt an attack though

[Master] it is just like if you are moving, drop a torch, and keep on moving

[Master] it is not something you can aim or do anything else with

[BiBo!!!] yeah, but we cant hurt or capture something by dropping the torch

[BiBo!!!] and certainly dont expect to haul something back in by dropping said torch

[Master] Miranda and Indigo got stuck in the sticky web is all, they had saves, and then would have gotten to move

[Lisa] Foto

[Master] they were not hurt and the spider would need to make a to hit to do damage

[Guy] the only damage would have been from being dragged

[BiBo!!!] anyways, just seemed to me like the spider was getting way too many actions, cramped quarters or no

[Master] not really from that either

[BiBo!!!] damage doesnt define an attack

[BiBo!!!] and I wouldnt say a to hit would define one either

[Master] if I had instead spit web out to drag boulders over the hole

[Master] they would not block the hole automatically, because she did not do a to hit on them to place them

[Master] just dragging things across the floor

[Master] but I did start up that conversatoin also on the Klooge changes page on the site, now with so much more availalbe to keep us organized here in Klooge we could change that rule on move attack, no move

[BiBo!!!] see the issue here is at the core, him spraying webs is him spraying webs. I dont see how what he is doing with the webs matters as far as if it is considered an action or not

[Guy] a to hit roll doesntalways mean an attack

[Master] but then do you see dropping the torch on teh ground as you move on down the hall an action?

[Lisa] are results of saving throws equivalent to damage or an attack? I don't know much about it but I just thought of them as an event and not a strict action

[Guy] yes and no

[Master] true Lisa you can make several saving throws in a round and not have any actoins taken away from you

[BiBo!!!] I dont see the two things as equal though. I see this more as blindly throwing the torch down the hall as I run (which would be considered an action) and hoping it accidently hits something, then following up with my actual attack

[Guy] it all comes down to the situation

[Master] but in that case Marco, throwing the torch as an action woudl take up an attack

[BiBo!!!] or in this case, a flaming molotov cocktail

[Master] nods

[BiBo!!!] since it blankets an area llike a grenade

[BiBo!!!] which to me seems clearly not within the scope of abilities for anyone, but is what the spider seems to do

[Master] one other wrinkle is the natural attack verus weapon issue that the rules are squirrly on

[Master] if you throw a pot of oil like a grenade it is an attack with a missle weapon

[Master] if you drop the pot of oil as you run it is not

[BiBo!!!] if the rules say they can shoot out stuff as a free action, then thats one thing

[Guy] the problems ios the rule dont sayu much about it at all

[BiBo!!!] but if it is down as a special ability, seems to me it should be treated as an attack

[Master] it is as much intent

[Master] attackign with the web would be special ability, movign through web is not

[Guy] i looked at the rules that night and wasnt able to find much of any use

[Guy] like my cloak

[Master] but I think we have talked this through enough for now, we can move back to the other topic and continue this on the site

[BiBo!!!] yeah, okay, whats the other topic then?

[Master] We interupted the part about Scarlett and Hoffman swearing to join the Dragonslayers

[Kaz] Kristelle, for one, wants to know if they are going to swear their oath to the DS

[Master] and they have been arond for the same time that Imari was gone, 19 days, or just over two weeks

[Master] so you have a time frame

[BiBo!!!] oh, as far as scarlett concerned, she has no problem swearing an oath to them per se (as as far as she is concerned her previous group is mostly dead), but generally people dont swear in until a couple of adventures are in their belt or they have some reason to want to join in the first place.

[BiBo!!!] I know and loves you people, but Scarlett is still basically in mourning IC wise and just not ready to join a new group right away. She's snarky and irritable, but doesnt want to see anyone hurt and would go to great lengths to help the dragonslayers, oath or no.

[Lisa] The thing is our characters do not know Scarelt is in mourning - they just know that she is irritable

[Lisa] To me she sounds like she doesn't want to be here and we should be grateful she is doing us a favor

[Death] well in our case we're still technically a mercenary group

[Death] so forcing an oath makes sense

Death has left the game on Fri Jan 14 20:00:02 EST 2011

[Kaz] That's true

[BiBo!!!] never intended to give that impression.

Death has joined the game on Fri Jan 14 20:00:50 EST 2011

Death is receiving the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor...

[Death] frgsgtrsgrt

[BiBo!!!] in fact, I feel like most of the time I am trying to move forward while everyone else is turning around to go back

[Kaz] Scarlett pushed the group to go after red cloak guy, when the more immediate importance was to (a) get Branwyn to a healer, and (b) report back to the paladins.

[Kaz] So, she doesn't have the same priorities as the Dragonslayer group.

[BiBo!!!] didnt even know she was injured until we were practically back home

[BiBo!!!] ooc anyway

Death has received the map boarding_house_tavern 1st floor.

[BiBo!!!] and if the injury was such an issue, wasnt sure why we went as far as we did to begin with

[Death] hhhhh

[Kaz] It isn't an injury, it's a disease.

[Death] there i am

[Kaz] Yay, Mike

[Lisa] I was okay with checking it out. I had no problems running around diseased. But when we got to a point where we could see the caverns were quite large and not just a basement

[Lisa] no sign of red cloak

[Lisa] and light issues - we really need to figure out what do to about that

[Kaz] The other thing is, we have deadlines for reporting to the paladins and to Ancien.

[Lisa] we need to regroup on the cavern exploring

[BiBo!!!] well, I must admit, there is a lot we are doing that I have really no idea about as I wasnt here

[Master] Kristelle XP award: 250. Next level in 27262.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 175. Next level in 11900.

[Master] Scarlet XP award: 250. Level-up!

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 7721.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 175. Next level in 804.

[Master] Foriso Fairhand XP award: 250. Next level in 4005.

[Master] Imari XP award: 250. Next level in 2617.

[BiBo!!!] didnt really even know why we were on the island to begin with

[Master] chuckles, not an island,

[Master] just a hill

[BiBo!!!] see, I dont even know where the heck we are :-P

[Master] grins

[Kaz] lol

[BiBo!!!] there are a lot of things that I dont know and I am moving on what I do know. I saw an enemy that I am told enslaved one of our group and like a hot head wanted to charge after him to make him pay no matter what

[BiBo!!!] that is all I know ooc and so that is how I though scarlett should react ic

[Kaz] I'm gonna beat Guy to a bloody pulp

[Guy] lol

[Kaz] Sorry, off-topic there.

[BiBo!!!] (oh no, beating up guy is always on topic ;) )

[Guy] next time marco we will just dunk scarlets head in a bucket of water

[Kaz] I think the group needs to spend a few minutes talking about their deadlines and expectations

[Kaz] LOL

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.StretchingTheirLegs

[Master] has a list of all the themes you are involved in right now

[Master] story arc links at the top, themes at the bottom

[Master] and of course you can add to them as you wish

[BiBo!!!] well, I as a player just never understood what we were doing here and so just fell back on the default of smash everything in the dungeon as that is typically what dungeons are about

[Master] this is the first real dungeon the group has encountered so far

[Master] all the other things have been small goblin caves or buildings, or out door things

[Kaz] We've been doing a lot of story, Marco

[Kaz] Not dungeon crawls

[Kaz] We've had to do a lot more brainwork

[Master] raises hand, Teacher, my brain is full can I be excused?

[Death] only if you're intending to distribute. lol

[Master] so Kaz are those themes clear for you?

[Kaz] They're not unclear, they just don't really say anything. I know what we have to do, I'm thinking more for the sake of those who don't know what's on the DS plate (basically, the Hand people - and to catch Imari up to date)

[Master] explain

[BiBo!!!] Anyways, one thing I would like to say to lisa so you dont think I am picking on people when I try to tell you to do something. generally the way dnd works is there are tough physical classes and frail magical ones. fighters can take damage so it is generally their role to go up front. Thieves are not as tough but are able to spot traps and such and so they are less likely to take damage from such things so putting them at front helps the whole group avoid getting hurt. wizards are weak. a stiff breeze (especially at low level) can kill them. they dont do well at the front and just die. They cant fight at all, and their strenght lies in blasting things with magic, which can easily be stopped by someone attacking the mage, unlike a sword strike, which essentially cant be stopped. Mages are also limited in their spells so dont have lots of attacks to throw around, unlike warriors who can swing all day long.

[Master] one piece there Marco, Lisa has played Branwyn as a full combat mage, killing with dagger, etc. she has always gone right up in the front

[BiBo!!!] which I suppose might work at level 1 or two whene everyone has a thac0 of 20 and can die in one hit

[Death] because she has one spell/day as a baby

[BiBo!!!] and the things you fight also have the same inability to hit things

[BiBo!!!] but as levels increase, that becomes more and more impossible to do

[Kaz] Only if you limit yourself.

[Lisa] If something needs killing I will always attempt to do so as I can

[BiBo!!!] its not a matter of limiting yourself, the system is as it is.

[Lisa] what I was talking about was the hole in my post

[BiBo!!!] hole?

[Lisa] the hole you wanted us to jump in

[BiBo!!!] oh oh

[BiBo!!!] that hole

[Lisa] lol

[BiBo!!!] well, that is what I was talking about though. warriors and thieves have a better chance of survival up front and are generally the best candidates to explore new areas

[BiBo!!!] priests too for that matter, but its nice to avoid risking the person who is gonna fix your wounds ;)

[Guy] for this group unfortunately the mage seems to be the master of combat lol

[Lisa] Branwyn never thinks that way

[Lisa] yes

[Kaz] The thing is, Branwyn has never said "We really need to explore this *whatever*. Hey Indigo, go bust that door down."

[Kaz] She goes and opens the door herself. Or tries to bust it down.

[Lisa] Lisa took it personally cuz she had been told repeatedly to stop the risky behavior

[Kaz] She will always do that, because that's how Branwyn is.

[BiBo!!!] anyways, that is how me as a player things. wizards hide in the back and rain death once in a while, while the physical people do most of the work out front

[Lisa] It never occured to Branwyn that you were excluding her from trying to force her down the hole

[BiBo!!!] thinks

[BiBo!!!] honestly I have a hard time keeping track of who is who sometimes ;)

[BiBo!!!] but if I realized you were a mage, I wouldnt tell you to go first

[Lisa] Lisa saw it as a major contradiction - like you are only allowed to take risks when we tell you to

[BiBo!!!] either a fighter (because they have the hp to take damage) or a thief (because they can possibly see trouble coming before taking the damage)

[BiBo!!!] I dont think I have ever told you to not take risks

[Lisa] no I know that is John. And that is my problem too that because your characters are so strongly aligned that I associate you both together.

[BiBo!!!] lol

[Lisa] probably too much in some ways

[BiBo!!!] the funny thing is, we probably couldnt be more different in outlooks

[Lisa] and I also need to keep in mind that I do not play the typical mage - that I should not expect you to jump in a hole just because you see one

[BiBo!!!] hes all god this god that, I am all screw the gods they suck

[Lisa] I meant higher level. We are Right Hand - defnitely not DS and why do we have to clean up your messes etc

[Kaz] None of us are really sterotypes of what the character class is.

[Lisa] We should really play or something......

[Master] grins, I gave out XP for this talk

[BiBo!!!] oh it has nothing to do with ds vs hand for scarlett. She does look down on physical types, but then lots of mages do. Its like a life long scholar working along side a factory worker. they dont see the world the same way

[Master] and it is morning

[Master] and you are all eating

[Master] and Marco needs to update Scarlett for the new HP etc for the new level

[BiBo!!!] yay

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and add that to the training list now,

[BiBo!!!] thought Iw was NEVER gonna level

[Master] new level and new goals

[BiBo!!!] dont have anything to train at level 4 I dont think

[Kaz] congrats on level

[BiBo!!!] nwp for mages are every 3 levels right?

[Master] I think so

[BiBo!!!] so, yeah, nothing to train

[BiBo!!!] thanks

[Master] in Chapter One there is a Leveling link

[Master] just roll for HP then

[BiBo!!!] (1d4) [1d4=2] 2

[BiBo!!!] yaaay

[BiBo!!!] I can take.... another quarter of a stab wound!

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Scarlet modified:

[Kaz] lol

[Master] so morning

[BiBo!!!] the saddest time of the day

[Master] do not forget to add your HP marco

[Master] and what do you want to do to start the day?

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] I did

[Lisa] and Imari gets to tell us what she's been doing for two weeks?

[Master] did you hit commit

Kristelle (Kaz) stretches and twists her back a little bit.

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Scarlet modified: Spells - CHANGED: Flaming Sphere -- # Memorized: 2 (+1), CHANGED: Invisibility -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Knock -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 13 (11). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 13 (11). Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 20000 (10000). Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Maximum: 5 (4), CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (4). CHANGED: 2 -- Maximum: 4 (3), CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 4 (3).

[Master] there you go

[Kristelle (Kaz)] How are you feeling, Bran?

[Master] and full spells for everyone also by the way

[BiBo!!!] oh I was just still editing number of spells a day and such

[Master] see tha tnow

[Death] catching up on my sleep

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Still wanting to hide my face but other than that all right

[Death] playing some xbox

[BiBo!!!] oh.... my thaco went down. woot!

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Scarlet modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 19 (20).

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) sits on the table

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] so where do we find the paladins?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Foriso, get your butt out of my porridge!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] My butts not in your porridge thats your face

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh, ha ha.

Kristelle (Kaz) takes a spoonful of porridge and flips it at Foriso.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] besides chairs are uncomfortable i prefer tables

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((does a matrix move to avoid the porridge lol ))

[BiBo!!!] dex check! :)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((you wish, loser))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 18'03".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((so HAH!))

[Death] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] you need a 1 for matrix move, 7 is just a dodge

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((hufflemutter))

[Imari (Death)] ::moves spear so he doesn't sit on it::

[Old Man Miller (Master)] So is everything ok this morning?

[Imari (Death)] ::goes back to sitting and looking out the window::

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] other than somebody throwing her food around its good

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] so whats with all the pilgrimns?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We slept under a roof, breakfast is filling and delicious... other than the fact that you look exhausted, it's a lovely morning.

[BiBo!!!] Do you make waffles? I could go for waffles. It has been AGES since I have had a waffle.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] thank you for the thoughts about the food, my cook died of the Grey Death last week

[Old Man Miller (Master)] we are still struggling a bit

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] she was a mean old bitch

[Old Man Miller (Master)] but she could cook

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] gee i know a few of those

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "So.... no waffles?"

Kristelle (Kaz) shoots a dirty look at Foriso.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] porrige and if we get something in today from a hunter or two we will even have meat in the stew tonight

[Kristelle (Kaz)] What is a ... waffle?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "WHYYYYYYY!!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE SO YOUNG!?! CURSE YOU GREY DEATH!!!!"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] yeah they seem to think that just because they are elves they can act however they want

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "This death WILL be avenged, and waffles WILL be had!" ::shakes her fist::

Indigo (Lisa) walks over and tugs on Imari's cloak

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm glad your back

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miller, who are all these travelers?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] bunch of relgiious pilgrims

[Old Man Miller (Master)] came in yesterday looking for some temple,

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] what kind of temple?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] not sure heard talk of not wanting to stir up trouble and ask the wrong person the wrong question

[Imari (Death)] ::smiles at Indigo:: "It is good you have survived again."

[Old Man Miller (Master)] and I do try to leave them alone

[Imari (Death)] ::places her hand on his head::

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm still here! But I wish you were with us before when we fought the dragon!

[Imari (Death)] "Dragon? Really? My."

[Imari (Death)] "Did you kill it?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Foriso lost his memory and I thought he lost his mind

Kristelle (Kaz) looks over the pilgrims, trying to ascertain what their holy symbol might be.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thought he was going to get killed by it

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Foriso doesn't have a mind to lose.

[Indigo (Lisa)] No we didn't kill it

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And we didn't kill it, we negotiated with it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But we could have if we wanted to

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Hey Feathers nice to see you back with us

Kristelle (Kaz) looks away from the pilgrims and back at Imari.

[Imari (Death)] ::ignores Foriso::

[Master] the pilgrims are all dressed in plain traveling garb, no obvious religious symbols,

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Well, had to mostly kill it before it would negotiate though..."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I am very glad to have you with us again.

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) smirks at Imaris back

[Imari (Death)] "Perhaps you should have. A dragon would make a powerful talisman."

[Imari (Death)] "It is good to see you Kristelle."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] hey Red go soak your head see if you can cool down those flames

Kristelle (Kaz) leans closer to Imari and whispers, "Foriso really missed you. I'm glad to see you missed him, too."

Kristelle (Kaz) chuckles

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "My flames are unquenchable, but nothing you would ever know about."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] the shadows are more powerful than any flame

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: offers a hand to imari :: "I dont believe we have met. Scarlet Kajiko."

[Imari (Death)] "Imari (insertfamilynamehere) -1"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Featers meet Red, Red meet Feathers

Kristelle (Kaz) looks back at the pilgrims again, narrows her eyes, then shrugs.

[Imari (Death)] blackfeather. that's it

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] lol

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) hops down from the table and saunters towards the pilgrims side of the room

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((youre welcome mike lol))

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 22'09".

[Master] brb drinks

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Imari, you missed Miranda and kristelle getting the plague. Foriso got a disease and now Branwyn has one. She doesn't want anyone to look at her right now.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm about the only one of our original group that has not gotten some potentially deadly disease.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Helps not to touch diseased bodies when you can."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you see the plague when you were out wandering? All the villagers are worried.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "You folk I swear should be studied for medical purposes."

[Imari (Death)] "Then I suppose we should stay away from those with the diseases."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Yeah you missed it we had to call in the company for help

[Kristelle (Kaz)] It's been interesting, that's for sure.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "There is no reason why you all should be standing here with all the plague and disease you go through, but here you are."

[Indigo (Lisa)] We are trying. Branwyn's not contagious. She just looks really bad.

Kristelle (Kaz) shrugs at Scarlet.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I don't know why.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 17'06".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Maybe its your blood. Maybe it can be distilled to be a universal cure for disease."

Kristelle (Kaz) nudges Indigo's foot with her own, to catch his attention.

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) sits on the bar and tries to listen to the pilgrims talking without looking like hes listening

Indigo (Lisa) looks up at Kristelle expectantly

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: ponders :: "Can I have a sample of your blood?"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Only if we can open your head and look at your brain or lack there of

[Master] make your hear noise check Foriso

Indigo (Lisa) shoots Scarlet a glare, "No!"

Kristelle (Kaz) shifts her eyes from Indigo to Branwyn, back to Indigo, and gives a slight shake of her head.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=36] 36 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Pretty please?"

[Master] just indistinc murrmers, you are sure though that they are not from Drillian

[Imari (Death)] "Do you still have your totem, Indigo?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course I do. I will always have that with me

Indigo (Lisa) pulls totem out from under his shirt to show Imari

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Might actually prove to be useful in discovering the source of the grey death as well as a cure."

[Imari (Death)] "Good." ::smiles::

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] thats ok i like my blood inside me and not outside

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Just a little bit. You will make more."

[Indigo (Lisa)] So where were you all this time? Did you go back to Carnak?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 12'05".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miller, have you any idea when the paladins will be returning?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ill tell you what if i can take a lot of your blood ill let you have a little of mine

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 21'04".

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 41'11".

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I do not know when they will be around

[Blacksmith (Master)] They have a new breast plate to pick up at my place

[Imari (Death)] "Yes. I went to speak with the wise men of Partik."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Are there any priests around that you know of who are able to take care of a disease?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Tell you what. If you give me some of your blood. I will make you a fun alchemical brew that can melt locks quicker than you could pick them."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I lke my idea better

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Works on enemies' faces too..."

[Old Man Miller (Master)] looks over at the blacksmith, she shakes her head, he shrugs, only the Brothers I suppose

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((or it turns a DA into a super-villian))

[Old Man Miller (Master)] what about that priest you were here with last time?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] who was that?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((no clue, who was it?))

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ilgren?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I wasn't here. Miranda was here, though.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] (lol, Father Ilgen, the person who took over the shrine)

[Old Man Miller (Master)] and good try Lisa

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I was very close)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh! Father Ilgen. I'd quite forgotten, and I shouldn't have.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] seems like we have lost so many already

[Old Man Miller (Master)] is he dead too?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Branwyn is rather ill. Not anything you can catch, mind, but she's not feeling so well.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] No, he's not dead that I know of.

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 6'07".

[Old Man Miller (Master)] steps back

[Old Man Miller (Master)] are you sure she is ok

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to Master only)] i try to listen in again

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Yes, I'm positive.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well, I am glad the men of Partik sent you back to us. Did they have good news for you?

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 4'00".

Kristelle (Kaz) smiles gently at Old Man Miller.

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] did you say someone was ill?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I understand your concern, believe me. But she has nothing that can hurt you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am fine. Just weak and not at my best

Branwyn (Lisa) buries face in cloak

Kristelle (Kaz) turns to look at the pilgrim.

[Pilgrim #4 (Master) (to Guy only)] make that roll

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 4'03".

[Imari (Death)] branwyn is diseased or cursed?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I did, yes.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=48] 48 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] looks back at his group then back towards yours

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: sighs ::

[Pilgrim #4 (Master) (to Guy only)] muttering now that he is talkign but tha tis all

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((diseased, not cursed.))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (diseased - Contagion spell)

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] can I see?

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 8'05".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] May I ask who you are?

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 12'05".

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 1'10".

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] I am a holy pilgrim, we are traveling to visit a temple far from home

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] our group has traveled for months

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] tryign to follow the omens

[Kristelle (Kaz)] That is quite far for a temple.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Are you a priest?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] and we have gotten turned and twisted in this cursed Mist

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] and now we are trying to regain our way

Kristelle (Kaz) gives a small smile. "Yes, the mist can be quite disorienting."

[Imari (Death)] bob, partik has necromantic, right?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] I beleive I am a holy man

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] (yes to Mike)

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] (so Imari could be the Necromancer! grins)

[Imari (Death)] so i should have cure disease on my list

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hey! are you going to offer to kill me to cure me?)

[Imari (Death)] what level spell is that?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] (spelllevels?)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I think it is level 4

[Imari (Death)] i seem to have up to 7th level spells on my list

[Imari (Death)] okay, too high for me

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] looking at Branwyn, can I see?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 7'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you have to? It isn't pretty

Kristelle (Kaz) steps over to stand by Branwyn.

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs and slowly lifts her face from behind her cloak

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (well, paladins can naturally cure diseases I think... just gotta see them, or stop stomping around for a couple of weeks while the disease goes away))

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] he sucks in his breath,

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] it is the mark of the lady

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and crowd screams in horror)

Kristelle (Kaz) puts her hand on Branwyn's shoulder.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] The lady?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] and makes the gesture of a circle over his face

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Which lady would that be?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] you are blessed

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] where can I ask?

[Imari (Death)] demand money from them

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] where did you recieve this?

[Imari (Death)] donations for looking uppon your blessed visage.

Kristelle (Kaz) turns to Imari and raises an eyebrow as if to say, 'blessed? are they out of their minds?'

[Imari (Death)] up your butt

[Imari (Death)] ::shrugs::

[Master] Pilgrim #10 moved 39'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - Branwyn earns money for training as a side show freak)

[Pilgrim #10 (Master)] Oh

[Pilgrim #10 (Master)] she is touched

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I believe I asked first..

[Pilgrim #10 (Master)] looks at the others

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Arent we all..."

Kristelle (Kaz) mutters, 'Bran, cover your face.'

[Pilgrim #10 (Master)] Maybe we are closer than we thought

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I think youre touched in the head

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] how long have you been so blessed?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Who is this lady you think she has been blessed by?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What are you talking about? Some evil mage did this to me and he is a he and not a lady

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Hey Kristelle remember the one who wanted us to have a chat with eth dragon

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] oh, looks disheartened

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is not a blessing!

Kristelle (Kaz) nods at Foriso.

[Pilgrim #10 (Master)] I wish it was me instead

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ::mutters to herself :: "... a disease cult... great...."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Me too

Kristelle (Kaz) clears her throat, looking at the pilgrim.

[Master] Pilgrim #10 moved 41'00".

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 2'02".

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 4'01".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I think maybe these might be some that are him in the spirit

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: plasters on her best fake smile :: "Hello pilgrim, may I ask who it is you seek blessing from?"

Branwyn (Lisa) covers her face again

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] pulls his cloak hood back a bit and you can see he is missing an eye, a scar runs through his forehead adn down to his jaw line

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] then he pulls it back up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is hopeless.

Kristelle (Kaz) doesn't change her facial expression, merely looks at him.

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) ponders for a minute

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] We seek the ladies blessings, we saw the omens and followed them

[Kristelle (Kaz)] So you said.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Who is the lady?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] does your lady live in the swamp?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] but have lost our way in this Mist, and now we are not sure we will find her temple

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Forgive me as I am not one of your flock, but which lady do you refer to? There are many who worship many different ladies."

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] this whole land is a swamp

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] whats your ladys name?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] Kiputytto, our Lady

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] The Mother of the Plague

Branwyn (Lisa) jerks head up in spite of herself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kiputytto?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "I see. And where do you seek her?"

Kristelle (Kaz) raises an eyebrow.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Church looks like a skull Kipuytto?

[Imari (Death)] that's a hell of a name. they should just call her mary

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Pilgrim I think maybe you need to mosey on out of here

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((ive always wanted to say that lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] Yes, the temple was built on a holy site, many years ago

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((omg, he's channeling John Wayne))

Branwyn (Lisa) pulls Kristelle aside and whispers, "They are looking for the church we were just at!"

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at pilgrims

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) slowly draws his sword

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you like the blood sacrifices at this temple?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or is that where you maim yourselves for Kipuytto?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "I see. Excellent. I do believe we met one of her children, but not the lady herself. Scabies was it? I think it was Scabies..."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Foriso...

[Kristelle (Kaz)] No.

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] we offer up to the Lady as appropriate,

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] well you can stop looking and turn around and head back to you r home

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] but only a true priest can make a sacrafice, we are only pilgrims looking for her blessing in this time

Branwyn (Lisa) thinks back at her statue in the church that she looked more like a hag than a lady

[Imari (Death)] "Would your priest be a vampire?"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] the only thing you will find if you keep looking for that temple is death

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you have brought such a priest or you hope to find one there?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good thought! forgot about the coffin)

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] no we are looking for a priest of the lady

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] and I do nto understand how a vampire would want to worship the Lady

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: taps foriso and whispers :: "You familiar with this goddess? If they follow her I doubt they care much about pain or death."

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] can we see again please?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] you seem to know about the Lady

[Master] Pilgrim #7 moved 28'11".

[Master] Pilgrim #8 moved 30'05".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] back away from her or elsew

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 7'05".

[Master] Pilgrim #6 moved 31'06".

[Master] Pilgrim #5 moved 21'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Me? Are you serious?

Kristelle (Kaz) stands between Branwyn and the Pilgrims

[Master] Pilgrim #11 moved 41'06".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 3'04".

[Pilgrim #11 (Master)] please

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 4'00".

[Pilgrim #11 (Master)] please how did you do that?

[Pilgrim #11 (Master)] could you help us?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Mr Miller get back by the smityhy and fast

[Kristelle (Kaz)] She didn't do it to herself.

[Pilgrim #11 (Master)] please help us find it

[Pilgrim #11 (Master)] if we can find the temple

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We may be able to help you, but not right this minute.

[Pilgrim #11 (Master)] after all these weeks

[Imari (Death)] "If you would like to meet a god of death I can help you."

[Imari (Death)] ::stands slowly::

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "God of pain and disease really..."

[Master] the group buzzes as they start to get excited that they might have someone who can lead them

[Imari (Death)] ::brushes her hair back from her head::

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Please, return to your tables and I will see what can be done.

[Master] Pilgrim #6 moved 5'08".

[Imari (Death)] "I can perform the necissary rights for you."

Kristelle (Kaz) turns and motions for her friends to take their seats.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 2'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes. Give us some time and I will let you see my face again.

Pilgrim #6 (Master) reaches out a hand to touch Branwyn

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Do NOT touch.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] thats it

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Foriso, sit please.

[Master] Pilgrim #6 moved 6'08".

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs weakly

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] mr miller you and the smith get back by the fireplace now please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Looks like I made some new friends

[Imari (Death)] ::cocks her head slightly::

Kristelle (Kaz) motions for Branwyn to come with her.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to Master only)] or does he want to be in a web lol

Branwyn (Lisa) nods and follows

[Master] Pilgrim #5 moved 21'08".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 23'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'11".

[Master] Pilgrim #6 moved 31'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 9'06".

[Master] Pilgrim #7 moved 28'06".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Branwyn moved 32'02".

[Master] Pilgrim #11 moved 40'06".

[Master] Pilgrim #2 moved 19'06".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((wonky mouse))

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 18'02".

[Master] Pilgrim #8 moved 22'07".

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 6'05".

Kristelle (Kaz) murmurs to the blacksmith and to Miller, 'Is there somewhere we can meet privately, where this group won't be around to hear?'

[Imari (Death)] Imari moved 26'03".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] you pilgrims need to leave and leave now

[Imari (Death)] "would anyone like my services?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All of us should hear this Kristelle. They will leave us alone if they can see me again

Branwyn (Lisa) says in a low voice, "I have their ceremonial dagger. Hoffman broke it after I got this disease."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Imari if they want to leave let them otherwise we can let them meet Partik

[Blacksmith (Master)] i think you would be alone at my smithy

[Kristelle (Kaz)] No, Branwyn, we have things to discuss, first.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] looks at Foriso and Imari

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Thank you, we can go over there now.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] now now, no violence

[Imari (Death)] "No, no violence. I offer them my services as a priestess."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Yes, RIGHT NOW.

[Imari (Death)] "I will take them to Partik if they wish."

Kristelle (Kaz) sighs.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 25'05".

Indigo (Lisa) grins up at Imari

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Id prefer no violence but I have no problems with letting them meet Partik

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Not necessary, Imari, we have to get about our day. Let's go.

[Master] Blacksmith moved 38'09".

[Master] Blacksmith moved 74'00".

Kristelle (Kaz) motions for the Dragonslayers (and Handies) to come with, and heads out the door with Branwyn.

[Master] Blacksmith moved 32'08".

[Master] Kristelle moved 38'04".

[Master] Branwyn moved 27'09".

[Imari (Death)] "It is necessary. This is my calling. Do any of you pilgrims wish to meet Partik?"

[Master] Indigo moved 41'11".

[Master] Miranda moved 33'09".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 14'06".

[Master] Imari moved 23'08".

[Master] Scarlet moved 51'11".

[Master] Imari moved 4'01".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 2'05".

[Master] Imari moved 24'07".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 24'05".

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] who is Partik?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((ok, nos thats scary foriso and imari are agreeing about something))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Imari, Foriso... NOW, THANK YOU.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I'm shaking...))

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] is Partik a real goddess? or just a barbaric vision

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Youd like Partik

[Imari (Death)] "Partik is the god of death. His wings carry the souls to the other side."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 36'05".

[Imari (Death)] "Partik is a real god. I weild his power."

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] Oh, so he is not a god of this land, he is of the next world

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Come on, you two. We're busy. Things to do, immediately. Chop, chop.

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] so he can not help

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Sorry to cut in to your lovely conversation, but we need you.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] we can help you to meet Partik

[Imari (Death)] "It depends on what you wish to accomplish. It sounds as if you wish for death."

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] no, I am only worried about this world, I do not care for the next

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] but Kristelle we are trying to help these pilgrims meet Partik

Kristelle (Kaz) mutters to Foriso, "I will pick you up and carry you, if need be."

[Imari (Death)] "You only wish pain and disease in this one?"

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] to suffer is to show honor for the lady

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] to have her hand stretched upon my face

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) sighs

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Come on Imari Kristelle is ruining the fun

Kristelle (Kaz) turns her face away, rolls her eyes, and turns back.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (there will be plenty of time to send them to partik while we wait for paladins)

[Imari (Death)] "Very well. I will leave you to your god. But if you wish to learn of the other side then Partik will carry you and I will take you to him."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((she's a guide for Partik's Exclusive Tours))

[Imari (Death)] "Barkeep, if you worry about the pilgrims in your town you should negotiate a contract with Kristelle as soon as you can as we must have time for the contract with our group to come into effect."

[Imari (Death)] "Pilgrims, I would ask that you keep your distance from Branwyn. You view her to be touched by your lady, but we do not. If you bother her we will protect her with violence if need be."

[Imari (Death)] "If she wishes to come to you, she will do so of her own will, not yours. Do you understand?"

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) sheathes his sword

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] will you at least tell us where the temple is

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] so we may complete our pilgrimage

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] personally id much rather kill you all than tell you anything

Branwyn (Lisa) mutters, we should give them directions to witch kulgarth

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Oh come on they are harmless. Want a map?"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We will speak with you later. I wouldn't want to send you to the wrong place.

[Imari (Death)] ::shrugs:: "I do not see why not."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I can think of lots of reasons

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((just to clarify - are they looking for the skull temple where the necromancer is?))

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] (yes)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 31'04".

[Master] Imari moved 32'06".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 35'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (skull church was made to worship Kipuytto

[Master] we will use this as the blacksmith shop for ease of mapping)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((does the necromancer follow that religion or just took over the church?))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((So was that shrine, the first little shrine where we fought the undead))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((It doesn't sound like a god who would want a necromancer. You have to be alive to suffer, not undead.))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((disease spells are all necromantic))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((necromancy has anything to do with altering the body, not just undeath. undeath is just the most extreme end of it))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know you were on guard while Hoffman, Indigo Scarlet and I did most of the exploring but they have these statues of a old withered hag like woman

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the altar was covered in blood

[Imari (Death)] "Partik's altar also gets covered in blood. Though we usually clean up after the rituals."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There is a huge beast statue that is new in the front. As soon as I went to look at it Red Cloak started casting

[Imari (Death)] "As long as these pilgrims do no harm to the unwilling I do not see why we should impede their pilgrimmage."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So I did not get to look at it more closely. I took the ceremonial dagger but we broke it. i don't know if it would make them happy to see it or anger them

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Any of you pilgrims have something to write with?"

[Master] different building down teh street marco

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do we want these pilgrims camping out in that church?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((sorry, damned phone))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Go buy me quill and paper and I will write you up a map."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It might make it more difficult for us to get back there later

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((we're not near the pilgrims, Marco. We're in the smithy now.))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless I stay like this and charm them into letting us in there

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] oooooh....

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] okies

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] nvm then

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Okay, part of the problem is that the Paladins want to clean the necromancer and the undead out.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Do we really want to send this lot in to muddy it up for the paladins? I'd hate for them to suffer losses solely due to some self-destructive idiot getting in the way.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If they find the church they won't leave until they find their lady.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or someone kills them

[Kristelle (Kaz)] The other thing is, is sending them there the right thing to do? I don't believe it is, knowing that we are sending them to a place filled with undead.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Send them to the witch in the swamp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They don't seem to care much for their own safety

[Kristelle (Kaz)] At best, they are annoying. At worst, they are self-mutilating. But they do not wish to die.

[Imari (Death)] "Give them the full information of what they face at their temple and allow them to choose their own path."

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "I dont much care for religion or the nuts that follow it, but they are gonna head out there whether we help them or not. Let them know what they are heading into and give them a map so at least they arent wandering around for weeks uselessly."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] They were quite clear about wanting to live.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] but wew dont send them to the skull church

[Imari (Death)] "The paladins put their religious beliefs before these pilgrims. Who are we to say who is right?"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I am against sending them to the church until we have spoken with the paladins.

[Imari (Death)] "The paladins would probably like to stop my people's gods as well."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Our job was to scout the church and provide them with information.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] paladins are idiots

[Kristelle (Kaz)] How can we, in good conscience, then say, 'oh, we sent a bunch of fools there, too, even though we knew they'd get in your way'?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They didn't seem too bad when they cured you Foriso

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "They are going there either way."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I trust a god of the dead rather than one of plagues

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] hey that was one good thing they did compared to the multitude of stupid things they do

Kristelle (Kaz) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't like the idea of having to go back to the church and wade through this mob of madmen to do anything.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I am proposing that we not give them any sort of direction to the church until we have spoken with the paladins.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That sounds fair

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We can tell them that we are waiting to hear from someone who may be able to give them direction to the church.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] It is no less than the truth.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I expected the Paladins to be here. What if they do not come back until the 14th?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Should we go back to the church?

[Imari (Death)] "We can leave a message for them."

Kristelle (Kaz) turns to the blacksmith.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Do you know if they intended to be back sooner?

[Imari (Death)] "We must meet the voice of Quercus in three days."

[Blacksmith (Master)] I do not know their schedule

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can stay here and entertain the pilgrims.

[Blacksmith (Master)] I do have this breast plate that I fixed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And make sure they do not leave

[Blacksmith (Master)] that Brother Elmond was going to get and take back for someone

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I see.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Hopefully they will be back soon, then.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I can stay here with Branwyn, to keep the pilgrims from being too overwhelming.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how far is church? 1/2 a day?)

[Blacksmith (Master)] or so, it is a day and a half to the Estates from here

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: taps the blacksmith :: "Do you make waffle irons?"

[Blacksmith (Master)] and the church is north, forms sort of a triangle

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I doubt the paladins went to the church, and lmao at Marco))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((is someone hungry for waffles?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we did not get to explore second floor of church really since we jumped down after red cloak)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just trying to think of things since waiting is no fun)

[Blacksmith (Master)] I do not know what a wallfle iron is, but I can make a flat iron to cook on

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((do you take yours with or without squid?))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "If I make you plans for one could you make one?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or just with mayo?)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((DAMNIT MARCO! Now I have to make waffles for Guy. GRRRRR))

[Blacksmith (Master)] I can make anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Oh good. Its really not that complicated. Just two plates of metal that you can heat up, with a hinge holding them together. They have a series of square shaped indentations on each side to shape the waffles."

Kristelle (Kaz) shakes her head slowly.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Talk about a one-track mind.

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 09:00 AM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "just needs to have space to fill it up with batter. is all, and not leak when closed so you can flip it over a flame"

[Blacksmith (Master)] you want a metal canteen you can open up?

Kristelle (Kaz) stops, deep in thought.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Um... sort of. Shaped more or less the same on the outside."

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Like I said it needs square rivets inside to shape the waffle."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Tell me, do you get much custom? There don't seem to be many people around here.

[Blacksmith (Master)] we get some travelers,

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Would need some sort of handle on both sides or a latch or something to keep it shut when you flip it over on the flame"

[Blacksmith (Master)] not that many the last year or so after people learned the town burned down

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: ponders where she is going to get her hands on syrup....::

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Do people plan to rebuild, or will you rely on the occasional traveler? Well, there's the paladins, too, I guess.

[Blacksmith (Master)] well I rebuilt, and Old Man miller did

[Blacksmith (Master)] about half the town rebuilt

[Blacksmith (Master)] and of course there are farmers scattered about that need things

[Blacksmith (Master)] but the damn gypsy tinkers take a lot of that trade

[Blacksmith (Master)] or did until the Plague came

Kristelle (Kaz) nods

[Blacksmith (Master)] no not many want to move too far

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I know of a place that has lost their blacksmith to the plague.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] They will need another, of course. I do not know if they have anyone in mind yet, or even if you would be interested, as it would mean leaving here.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] But I thought I'd mention it.

[Blacksmith (Master)] shrugs,

[Blacksmith (Master)] it might be worth considering

[Blacksmith (Master)] depends on where

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] you thinking about the keep?

Kristelle (Kaz) nods at Foriso.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Jistille Estates.

[Blacksmith (Master)] work for a lord?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] If you like, I can find out.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] hes a good man

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Yes. And he is a good man.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You must be a pretty skilled blacksmith to be making breatplates for the Paladins.

[Blacksmith (Master)] yeah, doubt he will hire a woman

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] dont be too sure about that

[Blacksmith (Master)] nods, I am good

[Blacksmith (Master)] I can make anything

[Blacksmith (Master)] if i have the materials

[Imari (Death)] okay, i think i'm done.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can you repair broken daggers?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I dont think he would even notice if you are man or woman if you can do the job and do it right

[Kristelle (Kaz)] It is his daughter who does the hiring.

[Blacksmith (Master)] (night Mike thank you very much, see you next week)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Good night, Mike. It was good to have Imari back!!))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((night mike)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Goodnight Mike!!)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((see you tuesday))

[Imari (Death)] night all!

[Imari (Death)] bye lisa!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] All she cares about is that the Estates are getting quality. She doesn't care if it's from a man or a woman.

Death has left the game on Fri Jan 14 22:32:04 EST 2011

Branwyn (Lisa) pulls bottom half of church dagger out of he knapsack and shows it to blacksmith. "Could you fix this if I gave you the other half?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course after you make Scarlet's wiffle maker or wuffle maker whatever it is.

[Blacksmith (Master)] takes teh dagger

[Blacksmith (Master)] hmm

[Blacksmith (Master)] this would be hard

[Blacksmith (Master)] I can mend it

[Blacksmith (Master)] not a problem

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Scarlet modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Blacksmith (Master)] but this was cold worked iron

[Blacksmith (Master)] never saw a forge

[Blacksmith (Master)] very tough to do that

[Kristelle (Kaz)] How do you make a metal dagger without forging it?

[Blacksmith (Master)] you hammer it really really hard, use acid,

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I never knew such a thing was possible.

[Blacksmith (Master)] lots of grinding

Kristelle (Kaz) nods slowly.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Why would you do it that way instead of forging it?

[Blacksmith (Master)] I have only seen these in the hands of priests or vampire hunters

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Hypothetically speaking.

[Blacksmith (Master)] cold iron works on weres

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Ohhhh.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So it would lose its power in the mending?

[Blacksmith (Master)] yeah

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Scarlet modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So not worth the effort then.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Cold iron works on demons too

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "or was it devils? I always forget which is silver and which is cold iron..."

[Blacksmith (Master)] never seen any demon hunters

[Blacksmith (Master)] or devil hunters for that matter

Kristelle (Kaz) ponders

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless perhaps you fashioned another handle for the blade. The point that strikes is still cold iron.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Never did well in demonology classes...."

[Blacksmith (Master)] well you could get it mended

[Blacksmith (Master)] just not around these parts

[Blacksmith (Master)] need too much brute strength

[Blacksmith (Master)] and I can add a new handle

[Blacksmith (Master)] that I can do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How much would you charge me?

[Blacksmith (Master)] will take a few days

[Blacksmith (Master)] have to make a ring that can fit around teh blade

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Or soverign glue"

[Blacksmith (Master)] to keep the blade in place without forging it

[Blacksmith (Master)] how about one pig?

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) pushes Scarlet forward

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] here ya go

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ::cantrips a small flame under Foriso's ass::

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((sorry i couldnt resist lol))

Kristelle (Kaz) rolls her eyes, then turns to look at the blacksmith.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There's one in every family, right?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how much is pig in gp?)

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) yelps and heads for the nearest trough

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Did you want a pig living or butchered?

[Blacksmith (Master)] 3 gp

[Blacksmith (Master)] for live

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I'm sure we can scare up a pig.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can handle that. Though I will probably scare them away

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Branwyn, you need to be taking it easy.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] hey if Scarlet doiesnt scare them nothing will

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Do you never learn, Tiptoes?

[Blacksmith (Master)] So what is it with those pilgrims and you? looking at Branwyn

[Blacksmith (Master)] you part fo their group?

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) grins at kristelle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They admire my disease apparently

[Kristelle (Kaz)] They mutilate themselves as a way of worshipping their goddess.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And they think Branwyn's current look is one worth copying.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] As though she'd done it a-purpose.

[Blacksmith (Master)] my grandmere worshiped Ilmatar, one of those Suomi goddesses

[Branwyn (Lisa)] As if I would ever wish this on myself

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Did she?

[Blacksmith (Master)] but she never said anything about all that scarring and stuff

[Kristelle (Kaz)] No, it seems to be the particular goddess.

[Blacksmith (Master)] she was alwys going on about knowing everything that you can know

[Blacksmith (Master)] knowledge is power

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I hope Miller can deal with having them around.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh... knowledge.

[Blacksmith (Master)] shrugs, eh, he runs an Inn he gets all types, if he can't handle them then he should not be there

Kristelle (Kaz) stops again, thinking.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Well. In any case, while I agree with you, I can think that this group might be particularly trying.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I wonder

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) heads back to the inn for a chat with miller

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 38'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So if you could fix the dagger I would appeciate it and we will pay you.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] However, his rooms will be full until they move on. Is there an empty place around here or a private home with a room to let?

[Blacksmith (Master)] nods, you were here before I will work on it and give it back to you when you pay

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to Master only)] id like to see abvout using miller as an information point for the dragonslayers

[Master] (and by the way crazy as it sounds, turns out waffles are from the 13th century so not anocronistic )

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (( (^.^)v ))

[Master (to Guy only)] you can try to set that up,

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I wasn't thinking they were an anachronism, necessarily. Just something Kristelle had never heard of before.))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((That Scarlet sure is exotic!))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we're happy when we are having frogs for breakfast! Waffles would be a luxury)

[Master] grins

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (( listed it on my list of quests to complete ))

[Blacksmith (Master)] and no there are not any rooms to rent that I know of

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I'm all for ordering the waffle maker - Scarlet can show widow washburn how to use it)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (( Quest added: Find Waffles! ))

[Blacksmith (Master)] you might get a barn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (cinnamon apples over warm waffles)

[Blacksmith (Master)] or just sleep out by the road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (now you have me craving them)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (( muhahaha! ))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe we could ask to sleep in the cellar?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I was thinking more for Branwyn's comfort.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We could ask.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((there is an all you can eat korean bbq place that has a waffle maker here. I may need to make a trip ))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I'll go talk to him now, and then I believe I'll do some hunting. Get some meat for dinner.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Hey Mr Miller I got something id like to talk to you about

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Kristelle, "And I can entertain the pilgrims. Do you want Indigo to go with you?"

[Old Man Miller (Master)] wiping down tables, sure

[Kristelle (Kaz)] It's easier to hunt alone. Maybe he and one of the others can try to find a pig they can buy?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Id like to ask you about using this place and yourself as a point of information gathering for the Dragonslayers

[Old Man Miller (Master)] pauses for a moment

[Old Man Miller (Master)] then keeps on cleaning

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sounds good

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I don't want no trouble, I told you I am not that way, looks around, anymore

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] no way you would get into trouble

[Old Man Miller (Master)] lowers his voice, I don't want any problems, those men who came here after I took over really did a number on me

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I need to stay honest and open

[Old Man Miller (Master)] coughs, well not about that, but you know

[Old Man Miller (Master)] (who wants to explain that to Marco?)

[Old Man Miller (Master)] (or can)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I am not sure what is dishonest about gathering info.... little confused here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (am trying to think myself)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (miller was evil now he is neutral, right? miller is not the real old man miller but uses the name to run the inn)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] If ever you need our help you would have only to send someone

[Master] yes to Lisa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (men who came after were the Paladins? who marked his palm?)

[Master] this is the new Old Man Miller

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] all you would be doing is just what you normally do and listen

[Master] no bad guys who did

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) grins at miller

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] so this IS the guy who died but wasnt dead

[Master] yes

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] hmm maybe we could even make this a gathering point for the whole company

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] you told me it was a different guy when I asked before

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) ponders on how to workj that one out

[Master] sorry marco must have confused who you were asking about

Kristelle (Kaz) heads back to the inn

[Master] Time of Day: 10:00 AM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 11:00 AM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 11th, 338 SKR.

Kristelle (Kaz) steps inside, looks around, and heads over to Miller and Foriso.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 25'02".

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I listen all the time

[Old Man Miller (Master)] that don't make me a bad guy

Kristelle (Kaz) frowns, looking from Miller to Foriso.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] no need to bring in any company

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I hate walking into the middle of a conversation. Why would listening make someone a bad guy?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Or should I just not ask?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] looks back and forth

[Old Man Miller (Master)] swallows,

Kristelle (Kaz) shakes her head.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I just don't want any trouble

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ::scracthes her head:: "You know, I think we just want you to keep track of the news for us."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Foriso, are you giving him a hard time?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] no no the ompany would rent a room from you to use for dragonslayers that are injured and need to recover

[Kristelle (Kaz)] After he was good enough to give us a roof last night!

[Old Man Miller (Master)] OH

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] me no i just had an idea i was asking him about that led into a new idea

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh, okay.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] it wasn't my idea

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] no it was all mine

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ::scratches her head:: "I have met many a strange person and you sir are certainly one of them." ::smiles and pats old man miller on the shoulder::

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miller, I was wondering if you would be willing to let us make ourselves a little room in the cellar until the paladins return?

[Master] (note just in case it is not clear his demenor during the day and in public is very different than when he was alone with you before)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] wanting a place for us to gather news gossip and other info and maybe a place for the company to use for mercs that need to rest from injuries

[Master] I can put a room together for you

[Master] coughs, do not know about the cellar, that is full of stuff you know

[Master] small little thing that it is

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Stuff?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Oh, you mean supplies and such.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Well, we wouldn't touch your stuff, of course.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "It IS a cellar and all... any syrup down there?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought there were no rooms available. There are now?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] No, I asked if we could make a room in the cellar.

[Master] no no no rooms

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) thinks some more

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] maybe we should add some more rooms as well

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Yes yes, no rooms. We sleep outside more often than in anyway, but focus man. Syrup. Do you have any?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I thought he said no - he is being very strange now)

Kristelle (Kaz) looks at Foriso as though he's lost his mind.

[Master] (he said no to any rooms, and is claiming the cellar is small and full of supplies)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] sorry I was just thinking of a way to make my idea good and make more money for mr miller

[Master] and no to syrup

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We don't have the money to build rooms.

[Master] he might rent a room out to you after the pilgrims leave

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ::looks crestfallen and ponders for a long while:: "Do maple trees grow around here?"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] i thinking about the company though not just us

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] and recovering dragonslayers would help protect mr miller

Kristelle (Kaz) tilts her head to the side and studies Old Man Miller for a moment.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Mister Miller, perhaps you'd be so kind as to show me the entrance to the cellar?

[Master] coughs and shakes his head, sorry busy right now, later on perhaps

Kristelle (Kaz) raises an eyebrow.

[Master] looks over at the people in the corner

[Master] then back to the bar and starts cleaning more

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ahhh

Kristelle (Kaz) nods.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: taps Kristelle :: "You would probably know. Have you noticed any maple trees growing in the area?"

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) whispers to Kristelle "Now may I kill them?"

Kristelle (Kaz) looks at Scarlet as though she's got two heads.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I'll keep an eye out.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You should ask Miranda, Scarlet. She's the botanist around here.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: smiles happily :: "Hey Miller, where would one go to get a bucket and a spike around here?"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miller, step out with me. I'm going to do some hunting, maybe you can point me in a good direction.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Foriso, you know how to clean a bar, right? Good. Get to scrubbing.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Thanks! I will!"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And to answer your question, no.

[Master] he looks around

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) sulks

Kristelle (Kaz) walks over to the door and looks pointedly at Old Man Miller.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Unless you don't want meat for dinner.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 18'04".

[Master] comes to the door

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 25'04".

[Master] Old Man Miller moved 36'05".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 12'02".

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) heads behind the bar

[Kristelle (Kaz)] So, tell me. Which is it, you'll make room for us in your small, cramped cellar? Or you won't open the cellar because there are 'things' in it?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] no room down there, sorry, and no, shhh, not opening it up for anything

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I've been down there before. There's tons of room.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] It's a huge cellar.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] not goign to tempt it

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Okay. I am gonna go down there then. Later!" :: heads to the cellar::

[Kristelle (Kaz)] And there's nothing down there. *lowers voice* living or undead. I know, because We killed it.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] with the plague stalkign the lands who knows what could happen

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I have heard noises I do not doubt you but I do not want to open it either

[Kristelle (Kaz)] What kinds of noises?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Last call for all pilgrims pay your bills and head out

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: examines the cellar door :: ((locked?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Pilgrim #7 (Master)] we are staying here

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Hey you get away from there

Kristelle (Kaz) shakes her head.

[Master] and yes the cellar door is locked

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I don't care if I have to sleep on the floor, but Branwyn needs to be made comfortable.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] yeah youll stay here all right 6 feet underground

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: listens at the door and gives it a few gentle knocks ::

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Can you at least make a soft pallet for her?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: shouts :: "House keeping!"

[Old Man Miller (Master)] I will do what I can

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ::listens at the door::

[Old Man Miller (Master)] just don't talk about things

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((an answering voice calls back "Pizza Delivery!"))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Pay your bills and go

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "No one inside. Guess I am going in then."

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Fine. At least for now.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet casts a spell against : Knock: All locks in a (10*3) 30 square foot area are unlocked.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] But it needs to be fixed, if only for your own good.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Better get back in before Foriso drinks all your ale.

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) smacks scarlet upside the head

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I'll bring whatever meat I can.

[Old Man Miller (Master)] and the door clicks open

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ::opens the door and peeks in then whispers to Foriso:: "Hes hiding the syrup here, I KNOW it."

[Old Man Miller (Master)] and you hear chains down below fall ot the ground

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] oh crap what have you done?

[Old Man Miller (Master)] and this is a good place to call it a night

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] rofl nice timing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] nice ending line :)

[Kaz] no kidding

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] lol

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) bows

[Old Man Miller (Master)] grins

[Kaz] He's always been good with an exit line.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] so next week we go back to the very very beginning

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] waffles?

[Guy] lol thanks to marco

[Guy] what is with you and waffles?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] damn! what was Miranda's pet rat's name?

[Kaz] Oooh

[Kaz] Will look it up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Harry?

[Guy] i thiunk it was scarlet?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] lol. I dunno. suddenly cant stop thinking about them

[Guy] freak lol

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] decided that it is now her greatest quest. finding waffles

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] all other goals are secondary to that

[Guy] and next week her quest will be to find a good steak

[Guy] or a good pizza

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] steak is easier to find that waffles

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] than

[Guy] so rper of the night?

[Kaz] All of us? It sure was an RP night

[Master] smiles ok

[Guy] i can agree with that

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] The great waffle god.

[Kaz] lol

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] who found it fit to bless me with visions of waffles

[Guy] chef boy rd

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] he doesnt make waffles

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] aunt jemima

[Guy] thats syrup

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] they make waffles too

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] besides, syrup is the harder thing to find

[Guy] kell ogs

[Kaz] The pet rat was Wriggly

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] sounds like a snake

[Guy] thats a waffle god for you

[Lisa] really? would never have come up with that

[Master] Kristelle XP award: 200. Next level in 27062.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 100. Next level in 11800.

[Master] Scarlet XP award: 200. Next level in 9558.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 7521.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 704.

[Master] Foriso Fairhand XP award: 200. Next level in 3805.

[Master] Imari XP award: 200. Next level in 2417.

[Guy] sweet

[Guy] and on thatg note im out yall have a good night

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] wohoo. indigo is getting close

[Guy] i have a tank battle waiting fore me lol

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] now for some lunch. I am hungry

[Guy] gee gonna have waffles

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] no, yakisoba

[Master] night all

[Guy] umm ok

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] dont have a waffle iron

[Guy] nihgt

Guy has left the game on Fri Jan 14 23:36:45 EST 2011

[Kaz] Good night all!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] or syrup

Kaz has left the game on Fri Jan 14 23:36:52 EST 2011

[Lisa] goodnight

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] japanese syrup is terrible... closer to honey than anything

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 14 23:37:01 EST 2011

[Master] grins

[Master] and they have all those maples

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] you know what is funny?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] theyhave cherry trees everywhere here. practically worship the damn things, but they dont have cherry flavored anything

[Master] smiles

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I talk about cherry flavored candy and they look at me in wonder

[Master] black market

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] yeah

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] totally

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] anyways, off to lunch

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] laters!

[Master] have a great day

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] you too

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Jan 14 23:38:45 EST 2011


XP awarded