View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Feb2114

Feb 21 14 - The Enemy of My Enemy

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 21 17:32:08 EST 2014 ====

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master (to GM only)] cloaked leather #4 moved 8'11".

[Master (to GM only)] cloaked leather #3 moved 6'02".

[Master (to GM only)] cloaked leather #2 moved 3'05".

[Master (to GM only)] cloaked leather #3, cloaked leather #2, cloaked leather #1 and cloaked leather #4 moved 12'03".

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Fri Feb 21 18:25:41 EST 2014

[John Anstett] is receiving the map open terrain...

[John Anstett] has received the map open terrain.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Howdy Sir

John Anstett Hey

[Master] how is your week ending?

John Anstett had today off

[Master] nice

[Master] any reason why?

[Master] and why did you not post then?

[Master] shakes finger at you

John Anstett There was such a furry, I checked everyday then WHAM

[Master] no one said anything because they were waiting for you

[Master] Shur

[Master] Rondell

[Master] etc

John Anstett Rindell did not seem to want to say more

John Anstett Shur kept changing the sumbect

[Master] that is your chance to pursue things then, grins

John Anstett Hoffman still wants to go after the goblins

[Master] lots of options

[Master] Eric will be here

[Master] Lisa will

[Master] TMO I believe will

John Anstett Yea!

[Master] have not heard from Mike or Guy

John Anstett will have to warm up into character

[Master] filling the wine glass

[Master] How is the archery going john?

[Master] OH

[Master] totally forgot about the dropping thing

[Master] when you drop

[Master] are you using your up arrow to see the chat room and what you might have missed?

John Anstett I generaly read on line

John Anstett Miranda has moved on, currently trying to ride a bike

[Master] should I take her out?

John Anstett not yet

[Master] she should only take a time or two to have the basics down

John Anstett she is considering a three wheeler

[Master] nah

[Master] just has to have the right size

[Master] she is plenty cooridinated for it

John Anstett well she is expecting the right size bike for her birthday

[Master] Mike texted he will be in later

[Master] so I guess she will expect to make it to her birthday then

John Anstett working on Mother in laws bike, just a little too big

[Master] yeah

[Master] cheap one from Target

[Master] she will outgrrow it in a year or three

John Anstett I am betting she will pick one that will fit Mike a year later, unless he spurts

Eric W has joined the game on Fri Feb 21 19:03:49 EST 2014

Eric W is receiving the map open terrain...

Eric W has received the map open terrain.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 21 19:04:14 EST 2014

Lisa is receiving the map open terrain...

[Eric W] hello everyone

Lisa has received the map open terrain.

John Anstett Hello All

[Eric W] Hi john

[Master] Hello there

[Master] so everyone is ok?

[Eric W] ya good here. I'll be a little distracted until 8

John Anstett NP

[Master] and Lisa?

[Lisa] yes

[Master] just making sure everyone is here and awake

[Master] grins

[Eric W] lol yep i'm good

[Master] and so eveyrone is caught up on the current state of affairs?

[Master] Eric? I was unsure if you really knew it was mornign when you suggested to wait till nightfall

[Lisa] so you decided to have your NPC bite Tristan's head off?

[Eric W] I knew it was. I was just doing more thinking since it's been ages

[Master] it was in character grins

[Master] she did not bite his head off, she just poked him

[Master] repeatedly

[Eric W] if we're going to do a infiltration then we need cover and i'm assuming there isn't a forest right up to the farmhouse

[Eric W] LOL

[Eric W] its all good

[Eric W] I love Rob's awefulness

[Eric W] bob

[Lisa] whatever his name is

[Master] that circle is where the people are hiding and watching

[Master] go with 1 = 10 yards

[Master] for distances

[Master] that is roughly the size of things

[Eric W] lol

[Eric W] ok is it pretty much fields aroudn the farm house?

[Master] wasteland

[Eric W] ok

John Anstett and hilly

[Master] scrabble field sort of things

[Master] no hills

[Eric W] even worse

[Master] not like someplace with "hills"

[Master] the terrain is not pool table flat

[Master] rolls up and down

[Master] small ravines, etc

[Eric W] ok

[Master] you are off to the South East of this map about a mile out

[Eric W] My thought was try and find these new visitors while we have light. We can still try to visit the church but I still think we give away the best moment of suprise if we do.

[Eric W] But if we are going to sneak in we will need the dark

John Anstett we will urprize them when we attack?

[Master] who is that question for John?

John Anstett just for the group

[Eric W] I can't promise we will suprise them but knocking on their door will definately give us up

[Master] I am ready when you are

John Anstett so am I

[Eric W] Ya i'm ready. I just may have to step out for a bit to help get the boys asleep at 8

[Master] so what is the plan?

[Eric W] Great question

John Anstett head to the second team?

[Eric W] is the person playing Val coming tonight?

[Master] yes

[Master] that would be Mike

[Eric W] ok i only met him that one time

[Master] he will be around 8 he said

[Eric W] cool

[Eric W] Ok so i have two fully naked boys sword fighting with kitchen pans right now

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Knock -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Spook -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 4 (3).

[Eric W] i cant make that shit up

[Master] awesome

[Master] you are doing parenting right

[Eric W] lol

[Lisa] are you taking pictures?

[Eric W] Yep that's goign to be good stuff in 13 years

[Lisa] so you can embarrass the hell out of them for years to come

Mike has joined the game on Fri Feb 21 19:20:23 EST 2014

Mike is receiving the map open terrain...

[Eric W] ok so I think we should first check on this mystery party

Mike has received the map open terrain.

[Lisa] Hi Mike :)

[Master] most excellent timing

John Anstett hey

[Mike] hey guys

[Eric W] Hi mike

[Mike] so i never read up on last week

[Mike] anyone give me the short version?

[Master] we did not play last week

[Master] that is the very short version

[Master] there is lots on the website

[Mike] the week before then

[Eric W] give me 5 min guys

[Master] Val did do a reconnaissance and there were no goblins in site. She did find that the farmhouse looks dilapidated as if it is not occupied. Then finally she did spot a huddled group of people off to the north east. It looks to be three or four humans that were hunkered down trying to spy on the farmhouse and church.

John Anstett not time to explain

[Lisa] that was Indigo and now we are going back to Tristan

John Anstett let me sum up

[Master] that is the key info that Mike needs

[Master] and Lisa is also very correct

[Master] so the question is: is evreyone heading over to that group of people? if so taking horses?

[Master] and or how are you approaching them

[Lisa] how much weight can Val carry when she flies?

John Anstett i vote on foot

[Mike] I have no idea

[Mike] but i'm going to go with not much

[Master] max press

[Mike] not as much as a hippogryph

[Lisa] lol I hope not

[Mike] or she can...

[Mike] apparently she can max press 640 lbs.

[Master] she can carry a lot

[Lisa] her max press is 640?

[Master] but that would be flying at almost zero too

[Mike] yay 19

[Master] you do not really want to try to carry more than 300 pounds

[Mike] can she use a good wind like a sailboat at that point?

[Master] and you will be very reduced in abiltity

[Master] yes she could

[Master] she could carry a small boat

[Mike] although for appearances sake, she is a pretty slendy girl

[Master] and have the wind help along for example

[Mike] i meant for her to be the boat

[Mike] just use the wind to push her along

[Master] she would need a sheet or something

[Mike] wings as sails

[Master] to catch the wind

[Master] wings keep her up in the air

[Master] if she holds them out

[Master] unless it is a huge gusty windy sort of thing

[Master] will not keep her up

[Mike] need fin for that.

[Mike] oh god, all we need is val carrying fin casting weather control raining down death from above

[Master] how ever

[Master] she could fairly easily carry one person in each hand for a short flight

[Lisa] Tristan knows up to 3rd level priest spells?

[Master] I want to say yes

[Mike] i just sang flight of the valkyries to that mental image while i got myself a beer.

[Mike] glad no one else is home

[Master] at least you know the words ;)

John Anstett i can not hear you from here

[Master] and the battery light just came on on my keyboard will be right back the extras are downstairs

[Eric W] ok back

[Eric W] sorry had some reading to do

[Lisa] so there are at least 3 spells I see tristan can use to keep those guys in one place if we surprise them.

John Anstett val should take Brawynn

John Anstett or Tristan

[Master] and all is good

[Eric W] yes i can cast 3rd lvl spells Lisa

[Master] TMO said he is sorting out dinenr and will be in also

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] so Val carries Tristan and Branwyn?

[Mike] no way

[Master] is that the current idea?

[Eric W] whoa what now?

John Anstett if only she had reduce

[Eric W] I'm going airborne?

[Mike] if asked she'll reply with "Do I look like I can just cary people around willy nilly? I'm not that big of a girl."

[Eric W] I have a spell to help her carry more weight

[Mike] nah. no one's going airborne.

[Master] ok

[Master] so is everyone then going to walk over?

[Master] or do you want to leave Jennevive with the horses to take care of them?

John Anstett what about Marisa?

[Master] or say Barnabas has that task?

[Master] Marisu

John Anstett u

[Master] is up to the group

[Eric W] I am back at the keyboard.

John Anstett I fear for Marisu's life, I would leave her back

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Agreed. She's pretty green

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] this isn't a simple mission

[Master] very well

[Mike] who's marisu?

[Master] young girl

[Master] TMO's newest henchman

John Anstett Jilly is not here right

[Master] is here because she is in awe of Branwyn

[Master] Jilly is with the other group

[Master] to take care of the waggon and horses that you had stolen

[Master] grins

John Anstett tks

[Master] so

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) gets ready for a walk

[Master] Barnabas Stone moved 28'11".

[Master] Valedianna moved 146'02".

[Master] Branwyn moved 119'03".

[Master] Ilero moved 33'08".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 108'03".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 116'05".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 108'07".

[Master] Marisu moved 46'05".

[Master] Ilero moved 73'09".

Eric W is receiving the map open terrain...

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Eric W has received the map open terrain.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] so we till on ask questions first, kill later

[Mike] btw, we've got friends coming in tonight at some point so i may not be on athe whole time

[Mike] ren faire is a busy season

[Master] three more weeks after this weekend?

[Master] and when is the pirate faire?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] god i wish i could have a ren faire

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] i have snow up to my roof

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] we've had over 9' of snow this year

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] cool

[Master] it does sound medeival

[Mike] dunno about the pirate faire.

[Lisa] (you want to leave a character behind?)

[Lisa] (did I read that right?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (yes)

[Master] with the horses

[Lisa] (Branwyn will stay with Marisu and follow later then)

[Master] ok

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (then we may as well go together)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Yes I don't think dividing the party is a good idea

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (if we are not leaving the horses behind then we should all go)

[Master] ok

[Master] so riding horses or walking them?

[Master] it is only a mile

[Lisa] (I just don't want to leave a 3rd level character by herself with goblin hordes running around)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (very true Lisa)

[Master] nudge nudge

[Master] we are walking we are walking

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (I saw we walk them

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) walks to front right

Eric W is receiving the map Skull Church overview...

Eric W has received the map Skull Church overview.

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 13'01".

[Master] Branwyn moved 9'05".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 6'00".

[Master] Valedianna moved 5'05".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 4'03".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (WE are HUGE)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (LOL we dont need a catapuolt we'll just Godzilla that shit)

[Master] so you are approaching the blue circle where the group is hiding ina small ravine

[Master] Time of Day: 08:19 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 4th, 343 SKR.

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) whispers someone want to approch first ?

[Master] Movement Spotted Type ID Detail

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Its not tracking but can I roll Investigation to see if I see any tracks?

[Master] Mist or light rain (lightmist) -1 1,000 500 250 30 10

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Valedianna (Mike)] "Go ahead."

[Master] you can attempt it but you are at a minus 16 to the roll

[Master] go for it

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Investigation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 8!!

[Master] so no

TMO has joined the game on Fri Feb 21 19:50:38 EST 2014

TMO is receiving the map Skull Church overview...

[Master] and welcome TMO

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Perfect timing

TMO has received the map Skull Church overview.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I was hoping he was coming soon

[Master] so at 1,000 yards away your movement can be spotted

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (delaying is a perfect tactict)

[Master] at 500 yards away you can see them crouched down there

[TMO] (it helps to have a spy let me know when the best time to arrive is)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] right now works TMO

[TMO] (what do I need to do?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (oh we see them?)

[Master] you are about 500 yards away

[Master] you know they are there from Val's previous recongnance

[Master] they are nothing more than a group of huddled shapes right now

[Master] four humansized shapes

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (Ok. Do we split up and surround them?)

[Master] that is not for me to say

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (I wasn't asking you my good man)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] :)

[Master] smile

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Just in case

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) whispers I will go talk with them if you want

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Keeiping my eyes peeled

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Ok give me 10 minutes plese

Marisu (TMO) hides behind a bush.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I need to hlep my wife get the boys down

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 4'07".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I will be back I promise

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] OH fine I will go tlak to them

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] np

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Hoffman would you like to accompany me?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] like? no but I do not believe that is either of our choices

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] we have to wak as a team

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smiles at Hoffman

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you mean to walk together?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] arm in arm marching across the fields?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] like good soldiers?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Branwyn would you like to accompany us?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] that is not me, just ask Braynn, I still have not signed on the dotted line

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] surely that will be enough to keep us safe

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] adn not intimidate those scouts over there

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] in case they are here scouting for a larger force

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Val dear did you see any other troops around the area?

[Valedianna (Mike)] "Nope."

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so we have a small scouting force

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we outnumber them ourselves two to one

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I do think we could just walk over and speak with them

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (Lisa will be right back)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] That is the plan, I just do not think you speak for anyone but you

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] of course I do not

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you forget Hoffman Tristan is the one who wants to control people

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am all about free will

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and making your own choices in life

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] so let Tristin finish with his call of nature, it takes time with that much armor

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it is a very clumsy way of doing things

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Val here seems to understand free will

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] wow omething we agree on

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and Sir Ilero

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] he is a free spirit

[Valedianna (Mike)] "Free will is an illusion. We are all just pieces in a great cosmic chess game between that old guy with the white hair and some chick who looks like me. Or something like that."

Ilero (TMO) looks around at the mention of his name. "eh?"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] oh I think the players are many more than that

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and chess is so limiting

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] with boundries

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] rules

[Valedianna (Mike)] "I find most people who spout off nonsence about free will don't really believe in it. They are just trying to steer people into their way of thinking and have them think they came up with the thoughts all on their own free will."

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I like to think that we can each choose our own path

[Lisa] (back - my keyboard batteries died too)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] well there Miss Val, if you ask him I would venture to say that Tristan woudl say I have never had a thought in my head at all

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] many try to seperate free will from fate, it can be a painfull seperation

[Valedianna (Mike)] "And anyone who lives with a priest knows for sure that no matter how free we are there are still those we answer to."

Ilero (TMO) turns back to studying the landscape and foliage for lurking or moving enemies.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] that is why I am a true believer in Belinos

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] because he knows the values of what you speak

[Marisu (TMO)] Oh, I think we all have free will, but we're also subject to manipulation by the gods, fate, luck, and so on. Our free will is in how we navigate that landscape of manipulations.

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smiles at Marisu

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you could very well be a priestess in training

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so what shall we do with these scouts when we finally do actually speak with them?

Marisu (TMO) smiles. "Worse. I'm a Lady in training. Politics lives and breathes this stuff."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] listen?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] back

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Politics is the breath of life in the church

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (and no fair preaching while i was gone :))

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Tristan did you remember to button up all your armor?

[Valedianna (Mike)] "Only in the lame churches."

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] are you now ready to move on to the actual speaking to our quarry?

[Valedianna (Mike)] "Mine is more about shooting things."

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] then you must have a very small church Val if you shoot each other all the time

[Marisu (TMO)] Ah, but someone has to decide where to aim you, am I right?

Aunt Jennevive (Master) beams at Marisu

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Yes but everyone be on alert. Keep weapons stored in case they are friendly we don't want to scare them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 1+

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] so you move towards the group

[Master] they see you coming

[Marisu (TMO)] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Marisu (TMO)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (keyboard still a bit possessed)

[Master] one of them has a halberd pointed in your directoin

Hoffman ([John Anstett]) (to Mike only)] has hands up

[Master] they seem to be all be wearing cloaks

[Ilero (TMO)] (are we visible to the church as we move?)

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) has hands up

[Master] Marisu notices that they are all wearing leather armor except one seems to have something a bit more

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (can I see any holy symbols?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (that was Ilero- I was still chatting as Marisu)

[Master] and you are possibly visible to the church

[Master] no details visible yet, not close enough

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Hoffman "Surrendering are you?"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (not that high)

[cloaked leather (Master)] who are you

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (just so they can see my hands)

[cloaked leather (Master)] (when you are about 50 yards away

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) looks to Tristian

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Travellers. Who are you?

[Female (Master)] scouts

[Female (Master)] (a female voice answers back)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (boy or girls?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (hee )

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] That much is apparent. Who do you scout for?

[Female (Master)] you can travel on then no need to stop here

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (nothing to see?)

[Female (Master)] (you are 50 yards away, need to be half that to even see their faces)

[Female (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.VisionAmpLight

[Valedianna (Mike)] "I'm really thirsty. You guys got anything to drink?"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (just kidding)

[Valedianna (Mike)] ::saunters forward, wings covered in the cloak::

[Female (Master)] you are the demon child that was flying about this morning

[Female (Master)] are you in league with the church?

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) shakes haed

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] No we have no affiliation with them. Tell me why do yhou spy on a church?

[Valedianna (Mike)] "Me? Nah. And I don't like that church. I've got my own."

[Valedianna (Mike)] "Elven god of the hunt and all that."

[Master (to GM only)] cloaked leather: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20)) [1d20=2] 16

[Branwyn (Lisa)] May we come and join you for a bit?

[Master (to GM only)] cloaked leather targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 22'01"

[Master (to GM only)] cloaked leather: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20)) [1d20=16] 2. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Female (Master)] an arrow THUNKS into the ground near Val

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that was a no?)

[Female (Master)] who are you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is silly. We can't talk from this far away.

[Female (Master)] devil child

[Female (Master)] you can tell us who you are first

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] My name is Hoffman

[Female (Master)] before we decide to let you move on or burn you

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I am a son of Cahus and these are my friends. You would be wise to lower your weapons. We mean no harm to you.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] we mean you no harm

[Valedianna (Mike)] "Oh, righteous, are you?"

Branwyn (Lisa) mutters "let us? Hah!"

[Female (Master)] if you are in league with the thieving greeks

[Female (Master)] you deserve to burn

[Valedianna (Mike)] ::picks up the arrow.::

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) speak to eveyone no need to get excited

[Valedianna (Mike)] "I'm not all evil. I'm a half demon. No accounting for parents."

[Valedianna (Mike)] ::pulls out a silver arrow on a chain:: "Here's the god I follow. Like I said."

[Valedianna (Mike)] "We're actually thinking of attacking that church. You guys wanna help?"

[Female (Master)] you want ot attack the greeks?

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) nods

Branwyn (Lisa) raises eyebrows at that plan travelling 50 yards to the scouts

[Female (Master)] (cannot see gerstures like that Eric)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe we should save that kind of talk until we are closer?

[Female (Master)] how about you send one person over

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (how many are there again? 4?)

[Female (Master)] so we see how strong he is

[Female (Master)] then maybe we will let your leaders come over

[Valedianna (Mike)] "Well I'm no warrior. Someone else go take the test of stregnth."

Ilero (TMO) is weak

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] strength of character or strength of arm?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (man where's leatherus when i need him)

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) sighs... I will go

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I will if you wish

[Valedianna (Mike)] ::grins:: "Two men want to prove themselves."

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] If this goes bad. don't risk your lives

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) nods to hoffman "thank you Hoffman your weapons will be useful if this goes wrong"

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 5'07".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 10'07".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 6'07".

[Female (Master)] (is that right?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] yes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I thought they only wanted one?)

[Female (Master)] (is why I asked if both of you are going, are you both there like that? or?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (if Tristan is good, I am good)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (yes)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (we both approach)

[cloaked splint mail (Master)] So you cannot follow basic directions

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I will hold my hands out no threatening

[cloaked splint mail (Master)] how do you expect to be able to defeat a greek priest of the darkness?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] You expect us to approach an unknown person alone? We have shown a sighn of good faith. How about lowering those weapons...

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Diplomacy check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu moved 4'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero moved 5'03".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol

[cloaked leather (Master)] OH let them approach Bind, if they are that bad at following directions they cannot be that dangerous

[Bind (Master)] very well

[Bind (Master)] you must have a hard time at home

[Bind (Master)] that is why you are out here

[Bind (Master)] is your other man as bad as you two are?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I like to travel, meet new people

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (all women I guess)

[Bind (Master)] (yes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] It is all a mater of knowing the diffrences and noting the similaries

[Bind (Master)] obviously you are the trainees

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Well we are good enough to find a group of well trained scouts without much problem

[Bind (Master)] your devil daughter spotted us as she was flying above

Ilero (TMO) raises his eyebrows.

[Bind (Master)] was not hard to figure out that you would come to see who was here

[Bind (Master)] and if you did not have someoen smart enouh to stay back and guard things for you

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] And yet we approached within striking range

[Bind (Master)] you might even be surrounded by now

[cloaked leather (Master)] shhhhh

[cloaked leather (Master)] let them be

[cloaked leather (Master)] why are you here?

[cloaked leather (Master)] I do not beleive you like to travel and meet new people for purely friendly reasons

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I prefeer ro help people

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] do you need help

[Bind (Master)] from you? sneering

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] To see who occupies this church. My order has sent me to make sure the people of this land are safe from teh corruption of Greeks

cloaked leather (Master) lays a hand on Bind's arm

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] And what about you? What brings you to this slice of heaven?

[cloaked leather (Master)] At least we are in agreement in that regard

[Yellin (Master)] I am Yellin, these are my companions

[Yellin (Master)] we are here to infiltrate this church

[Yellin (Master)] elminate the corruption

[Yellin (Master)] and restore the sanctity of the church

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] On who's orders?

[Yellin (Master)] Kiputytto guides our actions

Ilero (TMO) coughs.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] give me 15 guys kids

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do they have scars?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (if he can hear it, that is)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Ilero "i'm sure they will wave us over soon."

[Yellin (Master)] (you cannot see them or hear them from the back)

[Ilero (TMO)] (oh well)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] nevermine

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] back'

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] But you see we are ok, can we all talk

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] or do requre more of a test

[Yellin (Master)] Do you intend to remain travelers?

[Yellin (Master)] or was that a lie?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] once we are done, I intend to leave

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] this is stop a stop on the road

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I am Tristan a follower of Cahus. We share a cause in clearing this temple.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] These are my friends

[Yellin (Master)] who are your friends?

[Valedianna (Mike)] "I"m Val. But you can keep calling me Demon Child if you want."

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) looks back at the goup

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) chuckles

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] is it ok if they approach?

[Yellin (Master)] (they cannot hear this Mike, you are too far away to hear the conversation)

[Yellin (Master)] why do they need to approach? do you not know who your friends are?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I will vouch for Brawynn

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] she would like to speak for herself

[cloaked leather (Master)] Branwyn the Blessed?

Yellin (Master) shhhh

[Yellin (Master)] (brb nyrma just came in)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] The Blessed???

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] She never decided on a name as far as I can tell

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I was afraid of that)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (sorry, I have a good feeling)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh man - this is going to be painful)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this used to be kipyutto church - they love the disfigured)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (red cloak zapped me with contagion spell - made me hideous wreck)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (Branwyn the blsessed... I like that one)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (these crazy cult peoples loved it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I was trying to hide and they were trying to touch me)

[Yellin (Master)] b

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) whispers to Branwyn "If we ally ourselves with these people, I fear we will be at odds in the end. I do not wish to turn this church back over to them)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (were we allowed to step forward?)

[Yellin (Master)] (Branwyn is tens of yards behind you Tristan)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] oh thats right.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Then I will say that to Hoffman

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Ok sorry again. I need 10 minutes to read my son a bed time story.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it is a very good thought - they will most likely want their church back)

[Yellin (Master)] Do you truely serve Branwyn the Blessed

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I travel with who you call the Blessed

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] but serve is a stong word

[Yellin (Master)] yet she has not deemed you worthy of her own blessings

[Yellin (Master)] you have not yet achieved statisfaction in her eyes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] She has my back, that is enoough for me

[Female (Master)] ooooo

[Female (Master)] show us

[Female (Master)] show us her blessing on your back

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) shales head

[Valedianna (Mike)] alright, guys. sorry.

[Valedianna (Mike)] gonna get going.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I thounk it best if she explains, she does most of the talking

[Female (Master)] (thank you for coming Mike

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (ttfn)

Mike has left the game on Fri Feb 21 20:48:43 EST 2014

[Female (Master)] (see you next week)

[Female (Master)] show us your blessing

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I do not have any signs of blessing

[Female (Master)] she does not deem you worthy

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I think you may be somewhat mis informed

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] But you can ask her

[Yellin (Master)] very well

[Yellin (Master)] you may approach

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 13'08".

[Master] Valedianna moved 15'09".

[Master] Yellin moved 3'06".

[Master] Bind moved 3'07".

[Master] Bind targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] cloaked leather moved 4'07".

[Master] cloaked leather targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 5'00"

[Master] Female moved 6'02".

[Master] Female targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 4'00"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 16'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero moved 25'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu moved 20'10".

Yellin (Master) raises her left hand with two blacked and withered fingers

[Yellin (Master)] are you truly Branwyn the Blessed?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over in surprise but then notices the fingers and nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well as you can see, I'm not quite so blessed any more.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are Kipyuotto I take it?

[Yellin (Master)] I have bee so blessed

[Ilero (TMO)] (general Suomi feeling toward Kipytutto cultists?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What happened to the church. I thought we had left it to your members a ways back.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (supposed to be a question sorry)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] back

[Yellin (Master)] I do know that it was in good hands as recently as last year

[Yellin (Master)] (most of the Suomi are uncomfortable with the full on 'blessing' of Kipyuotto but she is the goddess of pain and suffering and tehre is lots of pain and suffering in the dark forests and valleys)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W) (to Master only)] you know you suck for adding this level of complication

[Yellin (Master) (to Eric W only)] you knew this was coming

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Well it appears we have a common goal.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Have you been inside the church?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W) (to Master only)] oh i knew you weren't done screwing with me

[Yellin (Master)] no

[Yellin (Master)] we have not had the chance to sneak inside yet

[Yellin (Master)] we had throught to infiltrate the caverns today

[Yellin (Master)] while the goblins were sleeping

[Yellin (Master)] kill as many as we could as we search for the greeks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just the four of you?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Wait... The goblins are in the caves?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I like that plan

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) smiles at Hoffman

[Yellin (Master)] where else would the goblins be?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have seen dozens of goblins.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Who knows... Goblins go where they find the easiest prey

[Yellin (Master)] which is why they were out hunting you last night I presume?

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) laughs too

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (do I see any holy symbols on anyone? ANyone who looks likea priest?)

[Yellin (Master)] so do you wish to join forces with us?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Which entrance to the caverns were you planning on using?

[Yellin (Master)] (Yellin showed you her withered fingers on her left hand, Branwyn seemed to take that as a sign, religion check to know for sure)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Religion check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Yellin (Master)] we were going to take the right

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] it seems the gods expect us to work together

[Yellin (Master)] and take the right choices

[Yellin (Master)] when we come to turns

[Yellin (Master)] simple and straightforward

[Yellin (Master)] yes to Tristan, Yellin is a priestess of Kiputytto

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Have you seen the farmhouse? Is that passage stil there?

[Yellin (Master)] We can see the farmhosue there, but what passage do you refer to Blessed?

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) covers a smile as they call her Blessed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There used to be a passage leadng into the caverns from inside the house.

[Female (Master)] she is Blessed by her knowledge

[Female (Master)] she will lead us to the path of pain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The farmhouse might be a good place to start. Somewhere to leave the horses and so forth.

[cloaked leather (Master)] please Blessed, please lead us

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Yes, I have been known to lead people on paths of pain all right."

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But this is not my task to lead.

[Yellin (Master)] bows her head to Branwyn

Ilero (TMO) shifts uncomfortably on his feet.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You must work with Tristan.

[Yellin (Master)] we shall take your advice

[Yellin (Master)] let us take the farmhouse

[Yellin (Master)] secure it now

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) nods to Branwyn

[Yellin (Master)] then we will be able to find this secret passageway

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Tristan "We shall follow you."

[Yellin (Master)] with the Blessed on our side now we shall defeat the greeks with ease

Branwyn (Lisa) gives a small sigh

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Yes the farm house is our target. Tell me Yellin, have you seen anyone come or go as you have been watching? Do you have a guess on their strenght?

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) suppresses a smile

[Master] Branwyn moved 8'05".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] brb need a drink

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 74'08".

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) falls in line

Ilero (TMO) stays at the end of the line away from the Kipys

[Yellin (Master)] We have seen a score or more goblins scouring the lands

[Yellin (Master)] the greeks are few in number

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] maybe here

Branwyn (Lisa) as they are facing south she points to her right "that path leads right up to the church"

[Yellin (Master)] what sort of disgusting religion would want goblins about?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] a goblin religon I think

[Yellin (Master)] they are barely above vermin, who would want to be worshiped by such things

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Vermin?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] The question kinda answers it self

[Ilero (TMO)] (brb)

[Ilero (TMO)] (b)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I heard even snaks have a god, well intelligent nakes if you will

[Ilero (TMO)] (sry for not contributing much to the religious discussions - it's never been much of the games yet, so I'm still absorbing the situation)

[Yellin (Master)] (no worries TMO)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] back

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] How many exits do we see? I don't want anyone getting out

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye t'ink t'ree.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes we can tie up the horses by the tree."

[Ilero (TMO)] Two door, one window. Mebbe.

[Ilero (TMO)] Tch. 'not'er window.

[Ilero (TMO)] Four.

Branwyn (Lisa) half to herself "oh three? I though he said tree"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Then we need to be quick. Ilero can you sneak and check the window. let us know what you see?

[Ilero (TMO)] It past big door. Hye check door first.

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) nods. "be careful. Watch for traps"

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=21] 21 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 35'00".

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=83] 83 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Master] Ilero moved 7'03".

[Master (to TMO only)] Ilero makes it inside, it looks like the goblins have been in here and destroyed things, there does not appear to be anyone living in here anymore

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] should i back him up?

[Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] safe to signal them inside?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] yes keep an eye on him please hoffman

[Master (to TMO only)] yes

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Just watching for anyone moving around

Ilero (TMO) goes back to the doorway and waves an arm signalling them to come on.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 34'10".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] /nods to the others "lets go

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] this one?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire moved 36'02".

[Master] Branwyn moved 32'10".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire moved 5'08".

[Master] Bind, Polinia, Drestin and Yellin moved 44'06".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 43'04".

[Master] Marisu moved 32'07".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Can I roll an engineering check for hiddend doors? Not sure if that works

[Master] no

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] ok thats what i thought

[Master] you could see if the place is strong enough to support extra things, etc

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] ok

[Master] but not to know where the doors might be

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] yup makes sense

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] i was fishing ;)

[Ilero (TMO)] (or we could just lift up the big bale of hay in the middle of the room. ;) But that's just my guess...)

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) pushes bale of hay

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Just be sure to check for traps first Ilero. If this is sa secret entrance it could be trapped

[Master] that is a large rug

[Master] there is the door to the north

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] pulls rug

[Ilero (TMO)] (apparently it's an ugly one)

[Master] there is teh fireplace

[Master] and then the rest of the ruins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This place hasn't changed much

[Master] brokwn door, etc

[Master] the rug is stuck to the floor

[Master] blood or something sticky

[Master] you can try to rip it up if you want

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Brawynn, you know where the secret entrance is?

[Ilero (TMO)] (eh, if the goblins haven't bothered, it's probably not worth it. Unless that is where the passage is)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can't remember. You were with us. You remember either?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We took care of that zombie family in the bedroom.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was very sad really.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Do we see anywhere that appears more travelled then others?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I was too busy watching a mage stabbing things

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Footprints etc?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] can anyone track?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] but I though it was in the barn

Branwyn (Lisa) takes her dagger and cuts the rug away from the floor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And my guess was in the back by the kitchen.

[Master] the rug tears a bit but comes up from the floor eventually

Ilero (TMO) goes to listen at the north door.

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=82] 82 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Master] nothing under it but more blood stains

[Master] Ilero does not hear anything

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (can I roll to remember?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] That's pleasent

[Master] Time of Day: 09:36 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 4th, 343 SKR.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Can I roll an investigation check to see if I see any clues of a secret passage?

[Master] Hoffman thinks it was in an out of the way area

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (what is a way area?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I think it was in the Way area

Ilero (TMO) quietly tries the door handle to see if its locked or open, or if the door is broken and ready to fall off its hinges with a loud crash.

[Ilero (TMO)] (if the latter, he doesn't let it)

[Master] This is the art of discovering the truth through careful examination of a problem or situation. A character with this skill is familiar with the process of interviewing or interrogating witnesses, searching scenes for clues or information, and the general execution of a logical and thorough investigation. Priests who are associated with the local government may be called upon to solve common crimes against the state, while other priests may be inquisitors or theological investigators.The DM may allow the PC to attempt a proficiency check when the player is missing an obvious line of inquiry or step of deductive reasoning, although this should be a rare use of this ability. An investigation proficiency check can also be used to discover clues at the scene of a crime or to extract information from a witness or suspect.

[Ilero (TMO)] (AHH! Wall of Text!)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Im using it as the searching for clues

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] not the interrogation part

[Ilero (TMO)] (Tristan interrogates the wall?)

[Master] the door is not locked it is still mostly on its hingles

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] something out of the ordinatry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That should lead to a library or office of sorts.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (yep i've finally lost it)

[Master] Tristan sees that no one is living in this area, if the rest of the house is like this then the goblins have taken over everything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I remember a book case in there.

Ilero (TMO) moves the hay bale/crate in the nort east corner of the room.

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 10'00".

[Master] Ilero moved 4'00".

[Master] that is a trunk

[Master] that is slashed and broken open

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we looted that way back)

[Master] Ilero moved 7'07".

[Ilero (TMO)] (yeah, didn't think the goblins would leave that alone)

[Master] Branwyn moved 4'00".

[Ilero (TMO)] Want hye check behind door?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W) (to Master only)] I thought we were all at full health. I cast orisons on everyone before our last camp session

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W) (to Master only)] I just saw people were injured

[Master (to Eric W only)] you did heal people but not fully

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] ok

[Master] Ilero and Tristan are still down

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Ilero Let me heal you before we get into any trouble...

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] you look wounded.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (horse tied up?

[Eric W] Ilero targets Ilero. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] yes horses are tied up on the fence outside

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire targets Ilero. Distance: 1'07"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Ilero: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Master] how many Tristan?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] 9hp back

Hoffman ([John Anstett]) (to Master only)] what is a Way area?

[Master] Ilero's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (9) - Lightly Wounded

[Master (to [John Anstett] only)] what do you mean?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (and I never reupped my spells so now i'm down 1 first leel)

[Ilero (TMO)] T'anks.

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) smiles and nods

[Ilero (TMO)] Any worry traps?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] By the way Ilero, i can make you invisible to undead... That may come in handy if you are quiet

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye t'ink t'ey not know passage if farm empty no guards.

Hoffman ([John Anstett]) (to Master only)] sorry and "out of the way"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (only lasts 6 rounds though)

Hoffman ([John Anstett]) (to Master only)] not the well?

[Ilero (TMO)] T'at very good, yah. Mebbe we do t'at if need sneak past undead. Not waste until needed t'ough.

[Master (to [John Anstett] only)] the horses are just out in the yard right now, if you want them unseeable you need to bring them inside the stables or house

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) nods

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire moved 4'08".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Illero are you good at finding hidden doors?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Brawynn should we bring the hoses inside

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] an excellent idea Hoffman

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Inside the house?

[Ilero (TMO)] (afaik, Ilero is the same as anyone else)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I was thinking barn

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I still think the entrence was in there

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] but horse here for now is good

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 9'09".

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=69] 69 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I will not have to clean up, no offence to our new guests

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Well if anyone comes back around it will look odd there is half a dozen horses teathered to the tree

[Master] as Ilero leans into the door to listen it creaks open

[Ilero (TMO)] /curses under his breath. Forgot to check this one first.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] make sure to check for traps Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] (anything come leaping out to attack?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I'll be right back

[Master] the whole place looks like a trap

[Master] the walls could fall in at any moment

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol thanks fo rthat

[Master] there are gaps in teh ceiling

[Master] piles of what looks to be wooden furniture around

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) goes to get the horse

[Master] there are teh remains of a fire in the sw corner

[Master] no fireplace just some rocks

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 22'08".

[Master] the wall is scorched

Branwyn (Lisa) worries if there is room for 6 horses and 10 people in the living room and moves away from the door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 6'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 12'03".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] We can move out of the room into the others and have someone drag the horses in

Branwyn (Lisa) looks in fireplace with vague memory of using it to move through to the kitchen

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 12'08".

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) looks back to Branwyn "Do you see smoething Bran?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not sure. My memories are getting mixed up.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire no longer targets Ilero.

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (i know)

Ilero (TMO) checks to make sure the door is reasonably stable before checking for noise.

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=30] 30 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (how many secret doors do we find in barns)

[Master] Ilero startles as he hears clawing and scratching at the door

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 6'10".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 5'07".

[Ilero (TMO)] sst. Tristan.

[Master (to Lisa only)] Branwyn ducks down and looks through to a dark passageway through to the other side

[Master] Branwyn can roll a surprise check

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought so!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=2] 2

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wham!)

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) leads horse

[Master] Giant Badger #3 moved 8'02".

[Master] Giant Badger #3 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'11"

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Claw: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 9. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Claw: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 1. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 5. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 added to: Branwyn

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) looks to Aunt Jennevive "I have no control over undead. I belive you can?

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6+2) [1d6=1] 3 added to: Branwyn

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] oooorr that

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=4] 14

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Marisu: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=8] 17

[Master] you did roll TMO

[Master] just to me only

[Master] but it took

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Ilero (TMO)] (ah, forgot that was on)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] moving horses still?

[Master] you hear yelling

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are the npc's playing?)

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Ilero

[Master] they are watching for now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (will have lovely scars now)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 11'11".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Attack: Morning Star:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Ilero targets Giant Badger #3. Distance: 15'07"

[Ilero (TMO)] (clear enough view to punch with the Fist?)

[Master] yes

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=19] 0 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Giant Badger #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (love that fist)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8) [1d8=3] 3 added to: Giant Badger #3

[Master] Giant Badger #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Ilero (TMO)] (you and me both)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire moved 11'05".

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 0'00"

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire targets Giant Badger #3. Distance: 1'05"

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire no longer targets Tristan Elaire.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Attack: Morning Star: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 16. MISSES Giant Badger #3 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Giant Badger #3. Distance: 0'11"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 16. MISSES Giant Badger #3 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Marisu

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Rapier:: is now ARMED.

Marisu (TMO) draws her sword, but doesn't really have a good target, so she'll watch the door and the Kippys.

[Marisu (TMO)] (holding action)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Giant Badger #3

[Master] Giant Badger #3 moved 4'09".

[Master] snarling backing up into the fireplace and into the other room again

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (where did it go?)

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (is there an opening in the fireplace?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes - branwyn found it! :) )

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 22'07".

[Ilero (TMO)] T'ere door over here.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] brings the hores to opening,

[Ilero (TMO)] Go same place hye t'ink.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] you need me

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] (first hoses, now hores. Hoffman is VERY distracted)

[Ilero (TMO)] :)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (ha ha)

Ilero (TMO) will go back to the other door and see if there's a crack to look through.

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 18'10".

[Master] plenty of cracks but it is dark on the other side

[Master] you can hear the snuffling around, digging

[Master] growling

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I can cast a light spell. Unless that is a cantrip for you Bran

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Or we can let it be

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=85] 85 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Detect Noise to try and guess number of badgers on the other side

[Master] at least one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We need in there.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can only cantrip a small light - maybe to see 5 feet with cantrip

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Ok. A torch is a bad i dea in here i believe

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] its a first level spell for me though

[Ilero (TMO)] (forgot to end my phase)

[Ilero (TMO)] (I have an idea, but probably not a good one)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did you tell us?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (no, no one's near to hear)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we don't do stupid things with our turns?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (did you want a .45 and a shovel? Just like a Nam tunnel rat?)

[Master] you can yell

[Master] easy to hear throughout the house

[Ilero (TMO)] (I don't think yelling is a good idea while trying to be sneaky. It goes against the Scout Code)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (lol)

[Ilero (TMO)] (Nah, you guys go ahead and do what seems best from your side. LIke I said, Ilero's idea probably isn't that good)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Ok i will burn a spell

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Giant Badger #3: Light - Priest: I create a 20' radius globe of light which lights the way for (6+6) 12 turns.

[Master] what is that on?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (not on the badger as I cant see it but in that room)

[Master] so floor of the fireplace?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it was morning and we were doing all that prep - you should have full spells too)

[Master] he did

[Master] used two so far

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] yes 20' light

[Master] ok so light is in that room

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] when you look through the door or crouch down again to look through the fireplace

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is there a second part to that?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (theres a lich)

[Master] that was teh second part

[Master] there is light in the room, when you look through the door or crouch down again to look through teh fireplace

[Master] there are still walls, etc

[Master] so you cannot see in there otherwise

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Can we see in that room?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (remove the black?)

[Master] only if you crouch down to look through the fireplace

[Master] or through the door

[Master] where Ilero is

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I read that)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (ya I'm doing that)

[Master] ok

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 2'05".

[Master] Branwyn moved 1'06".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (if i get a badger on my face get it

[Master] Giant Badger #3 moved 4'02".

[Master] Giant Badger #3 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Claw: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -1. HITS Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0)!!! NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Claw: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 13. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0). NOTE: Not available.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] yep

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 4. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0). NOTE: Not available.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] like that

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Tristan Elaire

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hey it wasn't the badger's turn)

[Master] Tristan Elaire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] it was sitting there guarding waiting

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] attack of oppertunity?

[Ilero (TMO)] (the Badger Always Goes First)

[Master] for Tristan? no the badger attacked him

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lesson to the idiot poking his face in a badger hole?

[Master] it is still branwyn's turn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am good to cast now?)

[Master] yes

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (fireball??)

[Master] lool

[Ilero (TMO)] (farmhouse disappears in a mushroom cloud)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (my thought exactly!)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (good thing I am outside)

[Ilero (TMO)] (need overkill spell that only blackens faces and fries hair of friendlies)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Giant Badger #3: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=2,2,1,4,2] 16 damage!

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Marisu

[Ilero (TMO)] (but fries hostiles)

[Master] Giant Badger #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (love that spell at high levels)

[Ilero (TMO)] (holding action, still watching door and Kippys)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Giant Badger #3

[Master] Giant Badger #3 moved 6'10".

[Master] Giant Badger #3 no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Ilero (TMO)] (why is Hoffman's name in brackets?)

[Master] to create an automatic link when the chat log gets posted

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (so when this post to website )

[Ilero (TMO)] (oh)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Huh cool.. gotta let me know how to tdo that

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] looks like I will have to head to barn, I'll be back

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 26'10".

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] (which way does the west door in this room open? Into Ilero's room, or out to the west?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett]) (to Master only)] figure I can not move full speed right?

[Master] thre is no west door

[Master] there is the north one that Ilero is at

[Master] the south one

[Master] and the fireplace to the west

[Ilero (TMO)] (not the badger room

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero's room)

[Master] ahh

[Master] into Ilero's room

[Ilero (TMO)] (perfect.)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] i need 5 minutes. Movign my laptop to the basement

Ilero (TMO) runs over and grabs some of those scattered planks on the ground and lays them across the bottom of the west door, so that the badgers shouldn't be able to pull it open, but that someone can brute force it by pushing from the west.

[Master] badger does not have hands to pull it open

[Ilero (TMO)] (basically a wedge to prevent anyone who can't use a door handle from opening the door)

[Master] just like the door you are in front of

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (badgers don't have opposable thumbs?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Master] it opens into the south room

[Ilero (TMO)] (true, but it's a weak door, don't want them to bust it open either)

[Master] badger cannot open

[Master] ahh there is that

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] crap

[Ilero (TMO)] (I figure that will easily take Ilero's round this round)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] ok

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire moved 6'08".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Attack: Morning Star: ((18-(d20+0))() [1d20=7] -1 [MODIFIED (()]. HITS Giant Badger #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Damage v SM: Morning Star: ((2d4)+1) [2d4=1,1] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Badger #3

[Master] is tristand crawling through the fireplace?

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] yes

[Master] ok

[Master] so the badger gets to attack him first

[Master] will not matter

[Master] in this case

[Master] go move

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Claw: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 4. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0). NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Claw: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 1. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0). NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 1. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0). NOTE: Not available.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Roll attack again?

[Master] Giant Badger #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] ok

[Master] no

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] brb

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] gotta move my computer.. My wife and son are camping in the living room

[Master] smile

[Master] Lisa?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Making me crawl in after him. stupid badger!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 7'09".

[Master] chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he gets to swipe at me too?)

[Master] no he does not have that many attacks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 2. HITS Giant Badger #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Plain Old Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Giant Badger #3

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Marisu

[Master] Giant Badger #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yay)

[Ilero (TMO)] (same as before)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Giant Badger #3

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Claw: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 3. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0). NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Claw: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 11. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0). NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -3. HITS Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_] NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 8. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0). NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Giant Badger #3: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6+2) [1d6=3] 5 added to: Tristan Elaire

[Master] Tristan Elaire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] do I make it to the barn?

[Master] sure

[Ilero (TMO)] (the Barn Otyugh is waiting...)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I open the door and lead the horses in

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 48'03".

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Ilero

[Master] no doors

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] tie them to a stall or something?

[Ilero (TMO)] (obs to see if he notices Tristan and Bran in the room with the badger)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how could he notice if he's in the barn with 6 horses?)

[Master] Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero is in the next room...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh! lol - thought he meant Hoffman!)

[Ilero (TMO)] (Bran, Trsitan and the badger went through the back wall into the barn?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (did my obs roll make it to you?)

[Master] yes to TMO

[Master] and no you do know understand what is happening in that room

[Ilero (TMO)] (k)

[Master] just lots of noise

[Ilero (TMO)] (ok, continuing with the plan then...)

Ilero (TMO) climbs up the wall next to the door so he's out of reach of the badger, then reaches down and pops the door open.

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Climb Walls check:(d100) [1d100=54] 54 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 2'09".

[Ilero (TMO)] (the idea was to draw the badger into this room with no targets)

[Master] he manages to stay up above the floor

[Master] when the badger gets to move it might scurry in there

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Attack: Morning Star: ((18-(d20+0))() [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED (()]. HITS Giant Badger #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Damage v SM: Morning Star: ((2d4)+1) [2d4=4,3] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Badger #3

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he's not going anywhere)

[Master] Giant Badger #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-8) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

Ilero (TMO) sticks his head into the doorway and sees what happened. "Oh. Hi."

Branwyn (Lisa) brushes some soot off Tristan's shoulder, "nicely done. didn't realize it was just going to be the two of us."

Ilero (TMO) drops down off the wall.

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) smiles "Glad you came. I couldnt do this without you

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Oh and if you would like a blessing, I can give you one."

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) laughs out loud

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It might help with the new followers. I promise it won't be too painful.

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Illero can you tell us if we have another monster badger behind this doo?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] r

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire moved 5'10".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] do being in barn refresh my memory?

[Master] Hoffman notices the trap door to his right

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye check

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 13'10".

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=36] 36 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Master] Ilero is certain that there are several giant rats or something in the next room

[Ilero (TMO)] More t'ings.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's the bedroom.

[Master] sounds like they are pounding on teh floor

[Master] rattling around things

[Ilero (TMO)] Sound odd. T'ey hit floor, rattle stuffs.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Perhaps the rats can lead us to the tunnel?

[Ilero (TMO)] Dig way out, mebbe?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe we should have Hoffman help us.

[Ilero (TMO)] Want hye open door?

[Master] anyone else want to listen?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] what is that roll?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Is it s NWP?

[Master] percentage

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] sure

[Master] as it is a thief skill

[Master] but everyone could maybe hear something

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (d100) [1d100=74] 74

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=71] 71

[Master] Tristan does not hear anything

Marisu (TMO) stands in the corner, wondering what's going on, watching the door, the fireplace, and the Untrusted.

[Master] neither does branwyn

[Master] crickets

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] so we got a rat problem eh?

[Ilero (TMO)] Sound like.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] can I secure the horses?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] not a fan of rats

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Want me to get Hoffman?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] nasty critter

[Master] yes to Hoffman they are chomping on the stale straw

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We don't know how many are in there.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] if so I head back to house

[Master] rattlign around in teh empty water buckets

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 54'03".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 61'01".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] you guys ok without me

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I found the trap door

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] what you find

Branwyn (Lisa) pokes her head through the fireplace "Come on in!"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 14'06".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] but I found the trap door

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] isn't that the goal

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But we found a bunch of rats. Maybe....

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] you want me to kill a bunch of rats for no reaon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, but we might need a safe place to sleep too. Regroup, plan etc.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] maybe the Kynites want them later

[Ilero (TMO)] (brb)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (so no secret passage yet?)

[Master] Hoffman found a trap door in the barn

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I found a trap door in the Barn

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I thought I would wait for you all to confirm

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] ah sorry my son has been down a number of times with pointless questions

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] np

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] been there

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] He really is gifted in that area

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (isn't he supposed to be asleep? :) )

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] "why is the sky blue, can we go bowling tomorrow...

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] yep 2 hours ago

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] he's gifted in stalling

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] gets that from dad

[Ilero (TMO)] (my turn to put kids to sleeps. back in a few)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] perfect i have to pee and get a beer

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] 5 min plz

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (my kids went to publix)

[Master] chuckiles

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (pick up the sell by date for school function tomorrow)

[Master] so John do you think you should open this door then do teh trap door?

[Master] Lisa you think you should open this door right?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (third time for Laura and her dad, first time for the kids)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I want to check the barrel in the back to, but I am still thinking this is the place to start)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I would clear this house out if it were up to me)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if we are going to tour the caverns and fight we are going to get injured and may need a safe place to sleep and rejuvenate)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't think this is a run down and kill everyone before the day is done kinda thing)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I am good to sleep with the horses

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] but if I need to kill some giant rats

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can do that too - leave the house to the rats)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 14'10".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 26'10".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 52'00".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I do not hear anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am not entirely convinced they are rats though)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero said there was stomping on the floor and rattling of things.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I say we keep them locked up for now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If we do open the door, we should be prepared in case there is something bigger in there.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] unless that is where we need to ennter

[Master (to [John Anstett] only)] you can make an intuition check

Branwyn (Lisa) points at badger "Like that one"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: INU check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master] nothing

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] there were undead in the area before, who knows

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] can jenevive detect undead?

[Master] double checking sorry

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] figured np

[Master] detect evil

[Master] invisisibliity but no detect undead

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] ok

[Ilero (TMO)] blargy

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] go to the barn?

[Master] opening this door first?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] group?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Barn

[Master] Lisa said earlier room

[Ilero (TMO)] (I'm okay with barn)

[Ilero (TMO)] (or room - either way... XP)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is there a lock on the door?)

[Master] no lock

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I am a carpenter

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I can renforce the door

[Ilero (TMO)] (I am not - I just tossed wood at it and hoped)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (might be a good idea)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] yes lets block this for now

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) gets to work

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] keep whatever is in ther locked

[Master] door opens into the unknown room

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and can Ilero sneakily look in the windows from outside?)

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 29'09".

[Master] Drestin moved 12'06".

[Master] Yellin moved 11'08".

[Master] Bind moved 19'02".

[Master] Polinia moved 15'03".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive, Polinia, Bind, Drestin and Yellin moved 57'10".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 2'01".

[Master] Ilero moved 25'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 9'04".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 2'02".

[Master] Ilero moved 14'06".

[Master] Ilero moved 26'03".

[Master] Ilero moved 13'10".

[Master] Ilero moved 45'02".

[Master] Ilero moved 16'07".

Branwyn (Lisa) brushes herself off again

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero can do that)

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's a good thing we aren't going to pay a social call on the church. I'm a mess.

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=58] 58 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Master] Ilero moved 3'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's head to the barn Marisu.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 11'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'06".

[Master] Ilero does not see anything moving in the room

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire moved 19'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ghosts of the zombies!)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Then let us enter the belly of the beast!

[Ilero (TMO)] Weird. Hye see not'ing

[Ilero (TMO)] Indigo not here

[Ilero (TMO)] He belly of beast explorer.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] LOL!!!!!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (hee heee)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire moved 36'06".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I am almot done here

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Carpentry check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] guy

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] guys?

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) whispers to Bran "These fanatics may prove to ba another hurdle at the end of our mission here... I could use your advice on how to deal with them.. Do we remove them?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I guess I am left alone again

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 26'04".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 37'10".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 16'01".

[Ilero (TMO)] Marisu moved 36'03".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 12'08".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] whats up guys

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified:

[Ilero (TMO)] Marisu, come here. Look. See anyt'ing?

[Ilero (TMO)] Marisu moved 14'00".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 1'08".

[Ilero (TMO)] Marisu: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] are we going to the barn?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 9'09".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 15'04".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 55'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 61'00".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Brwanyn this is the way down I take it?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] do we have a way of lighting our way down there?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, this must be it. And Ilero should have a cloak clasp that should light the way nicely.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He can either use it or give it to whoever shall be leading the way.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back at Tristan

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 35'11".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I do think our scout should lead the way

[Ilero (TMO)] Marisu moved 23'06".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I am good to lead the way

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 11'09".

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=86] 86 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

Ilero (TMO) checks for traps.

Eric W has joined the game on Fri Feb 21 23:09:12 EST 2014

Eric W is receiving the map TFS-med3 (1)...

Eric W has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Ilero does not find any traps

[Ilero (TMO)] T'anks, Aunt Jennevive. ;)

[Eric W] crapped out sorry

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] but I will give him that he does think that this has not been opened in a while

[Ilero (TMO)] Clear back bit, in case hye wrong.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 2'02".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 4'10".

Eric W has left the game on Fri Feb 21 23:10:50 EST 2014

Ilero (TMO) opens the trap door once folks give him a bit of space.

[Eric W] Yes it is suiting that I lead the way here

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 59'10".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] ooops

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) steps back

[Eric W] Illero please stay close to me and keep an eye out for traps

[Master] ladder on the side wall going down

Ilero (TMO) nods.

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire moved 11'00".

[Master] who wants to go down first?

[Master] Ilrero needs to be first if he is checking for traps

[Eric W] I will be right behind.

Ilero (TMO) checks to make sure the ladder is stable, then goes down it, lighting the way and checking for landmines.

[Eric W] (ya those suck)

[Ilero (TMO)] (it got dark)

[Eric W] yep me too

[Master] Ilero moved 2'10".

[Master] Branwyn moved 2'02".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 4'09".

Ilero (TMO) squats behind a box and surveys the room while the rest come down the ladder.

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire moved 7'06".

[Master] who is next?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] me>

[Master] Branwyn moved 2'01".

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=72] 72 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

[Master] Ilero does not find anything

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 6'01".

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=61] 61 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 4'10".

Aunt Jennevive (Master) looks at Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Eric W only)] I'm sorry I totally missed your whisper to Branwyn. Wasn't purposely ignoring you. We will have to discuss that.

Ilero (TMO) scoots forward to make room for more people down the ladder.

Aunt Jennevive (Master) glances over at the other women

[Eric W (to Lisa only)] no problem

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you want to go next and I'll come down last.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I was going to suggest that we have the ladies go next

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 6'06".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so that you Marisu and I are here to guard the rear

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is a good idea. Yellin?

[Yellin (Master)] I agree

[Yellin (Master)] we should go down quickly

[Ilero (TMO)] (Yes ladies. By all means, go down quickly.)

[Master] Yellin moved 1'01".

[Ilero (TMO)] (Sorry, couldn't resist)

[Master] Branwyn moved 1'06".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (smirk)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Brawnyn

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] would you like to go back and check out that room they left behind?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] while we three are together?

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=55] 55 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 9'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hoffman boarded it up! And we can't just leave and do whatever we want.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The others will come looking for us and be angry.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] There is a window

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Down the ladder Jennevive.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and securing our retreat is sound tactical moves correct?

[Ilero (TMO)] (Marisu rolled an observation through the window, but I don't think you saw it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a feeling we will be looking at the room at some point.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master) (to TMO only)] I said that she did not see anything in the room

Eric W nods that is a good idea Jenevive

[Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] I didn't see that, sorry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I agree but it is not our decision.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They decided and so down we go.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 2'00".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 3'04".

[Master] Branwyn moved 3'07".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] This is a long room with a set of pillars running down near each wall

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 16'02".

[Eric W] (are tehre any doors down here?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] none that you see

[Ilero (TMO)] We remember where door be?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I think were was one in the back corner

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 21'03".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I remember the barrels

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire moved 24'06".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 7'04".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=79] 79 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

[Master] Ilero does not notice the huge boulder rolling down the passageway at him

[Eric W] I am back at the keyboard.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Ilero (TMO) is too concerned with his hat.

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] hoffman feels like this room is stuffy it has not been entered in a very long time

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Camouflage check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Maybe it was the well

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye hate wells.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] or maybe they just have not used thi entrance

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] anybody got a spell?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Or maybe we just enter through a cave?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't remember any traps from the last time we were here. But we should look up now and again. There are spiders.

[Ilero (TMO)] (how do we search for secret doors?)

[Master] roll a d12

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Spell for what?

[Ilero (TMO)] (1d12)

[Ilero (TMO)] (1d12) [1d12=5] 5

[Master] it takes 10 minutes to check a 10 foot square area

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=9] 9

Marisu (TMO) immediately checks the ceiling for spiders.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (d12) [1d12=10] 10

[Master] you find a secret door

[Master] if there is one

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] detecting secret door, shifting walls

[Marisu (TMO)] Marisu: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] on a 1 if you are human

[Master] higher chances if you are somethign else

[Master] sorry 1 or a 2

[Master] for humans

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] we need a quifon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This isn't helpful. I'm sorry.

John Anstett I am away from the keyboard.

John Anstett I am back at the keyboard.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] So no one rembers the location?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=3] 3

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so close)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] aww

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I am done for the night

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] ya I'm getting close too

[Master] have a great night John see you next week

John Anstett maybe next week

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] been up since 4

John Anstett it will come to me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight John)

[Master] TMO

[Marisu (TMO)] so break here?

[Master] did Marisu make a check?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] i'm good with that

[Marisu (TMO)] (1d12) [1d12=8] 8

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] wont be here next week most likely

[Master] (1d12) [1d12=9] 9*5

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] but the next for sure

[Master] (5*d12) [1d12=3] 15

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (which we will be off)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] if anyone has anything to post I'll be checking

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no game march 7?)

[Master] (5d12) [5d12=8,7,11,1,2] 29

[Marisu (TMO)] 2!

John Anstett wow

[Master] the game on March 7th does not start until 10

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 47'09".

Aunt Jennevive (Master) tap tap tap

John Anstett of course

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] game

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] night or rafast game

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] that was wierd

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very nice Jennevive!

[Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed (Master)] on March 7th

[Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed (Master)] we will start at 10 PM or so

[Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed (Master)] ony play the last two hours

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Well damn her

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] :)

[Master] so playing next week

[Master] then appreviated game the week after

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] i'll see if i can make it. I'd plan on the other arc though

John Anstett be good, or at least be good at it

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] for next week

[Master] Time of Day: 10:22 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 4th, 343 SKR.

John Anstett peace

John Anstett enjoy

[Marisu (TMO)] cya

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] later john

[John Anstett] has left the game on Fri Feb 21 23:36:22 EST 2014

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] been a lot of fun. Glad to be back at it

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] missed it a lot

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] work sucks

[Lisa] it is good to have you ck

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] shouldhav ebeen a banker

[Lisa] back

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] thanks

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] :)

[Marisu (TMO)] Bob - could you actually see that family tree image I posted to that family group on Facebook?

[Master] you have to post on the site Eric

[Master] and yes/no to TMO

[Master] I could see there was an image

[Master] I did not click on it to download to actually view it

[Marisu (TMO)] are you a member of the group?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I will. next week should be normal 50-60 hours

[Master] I just presumed that I would be able to

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] not the 100+ i've been dealing with

[Master] you posted it on your stream

[Marisu (TMO)] oh, okay

[Marisu (TMO)] I was confused.

[Marisu (TMO)] I hadn't meant to.

[Master] but on G+ you can click and zoom in

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] good night all. Thanks for the game bob

[Master] did someone ask who this weird guy was that was liking the post?

[Marisu (TMO)] g'night!

[Master] night Eric

Eric W has left the game on Fri Feb 21 23:38:48 EST 2014

[Marisu (TMO)] no, I just didn't think you were a Shimer.

[Lisa] goodnight

[Master] chuckles

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 21 23:38:58 EST 2014

[Marisu (TMO)] g'nite Lisa!

[Marisu (TMO)] btw, been working on a setup to play a board game by email. Doing a trial run now on a BBS I'm a member of.

[Master] nice

[Marisu (TMO)] Betrayal at the House on the Hill

[Master] vaguely remember hearing something about that

[Master] but have never played or anything

[Marisu (TMO)] horror-style game

[Marisu (TMO)] Most of the players are gone this next week, so I'll take the time to rework the structure a bit so that I can run more than one of them at a time.

[Master] sounds nice

[Marisu (TMO)] hopefully will be fun

[Master] you need a part of the wiki you know how to create a new section?

[Master] or I can do it for you easily enough

[Master] for note keeping etc

[Master] that you want to post links to

[Marisu (TMO)] actually, if you have it to spare, a section where I can post images and webpages would be awesome. They're not big, but I'm hosting on Dropbox right now, and at least half of ht eplayers have that blocked at work.

[Master] ok log out here

[Master] I will save chat

[Marisu (TMO)] Unfortuantely I gave up my website a year ago because i wasn't using it

[Master] and then bring it up there for you

[Marisu (TMO)] k

TMO has left the game on Fri Feb 21 23:43:37 EST 2014

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 7928.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 200. Next level in 9967.

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 200. Next level in 18262.

[Master] Marisu XP award: 100. Next level in 2100.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 121033.

[Master] Valedianna XP award: 100. Next level in 36013.


XP awarded