View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Feb1111

Feb 11 11 - Skull Church

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 11 17:20:28 EST 2011 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 11 18:25:57 EST 2011 ====

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Feb 11 18:35:25 EST 2011

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Feb 11 18:38:07 EST 2011

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Feb 11 18:38:41 EST 2011

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

BiBo!!! has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Master] There you go much better

[BiBo!!!] yay

Mike has joined the game on Fri Feb 11 18:40:19 EST 2011

Mike is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

Mike has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Master] Welcome Mike

[Mike] hey

[Mike] so do we know the others will be late?

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Feb 11 18:42:41 EST 2011

Kaz is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

[Master] Lisa is loading

[Master] there is Kaz

[Master] and Guy is not far behind

Guy has joined the game on Fri Feb 11 18:42:55 EST 2011

Guy is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

Kaz has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Kaz] hey hey

Guy has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Master] howdy howdy

[Guy] hola

[Master] Marco how is the weather for you?

[Master] snow?

[BiBo!!!] snowing

[Master] uff

[BiBo!!!] first snow of the winter as of yesterday

[Master] Kaz and Guy is the Ice gone yet?

[Kaz] nope

[Master] oh that is not bad then

[Master] that is bad though

[Master] so Guy Kaz caught you up?

[Guy] well trade you marco your snow for our ice

[Guy] somewhat i was tired at the time though

[Master] not goign to ask

[Guy] they beat a shambling mound though I heard about that right away

[BiBo!!!] snow here is pretty mild

[Kaz] lol

[Kaz] you'd better believe you did!!

[BiBo!!!] will probably disappear by the end of the weekend, never to be seen again this year

[Guy] and the stupid pilgrims got what they deserved

[Mike] hey guy

[Guy] yeah?

[Mike] missed ya tuesday

[Mike] something important happened to you.

[Mike] forget what

[Mike] maybe almost died.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 11 18:46:54 EST 2011

Lisa is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

[Guy] you may miss me again this tuesday too

[Mike] lisa did die.

Lisa has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Mike] you're late lisa

[Mike] and your character just got eaten

[Guy] i hear thor got himself a warhammer though

[Mike] by the demon

[Mike] nope. he's still got a stick

[BiBo!!!] actually you missed the warhammer part mike

[Mike] oh yeah?

[BiBo!!!] yeah, magic warhammer

[Mike] did they keep playing without me?

[Lisa] which one got eaten?

[Mike] oooooh.

[Kaz] Yeah, you got a war hammer

[Mike] sweet mother of god

[Mike] no more stoopid stick. lol

[Guy] they both did but mike was just being nice

[BiBo!!!] a goat demon made it for you in exchange for safe passage to the surface

[Kaz] we didn't really do much of anything after you left

[Kaz] except for getting a war hammer

[Mike] gaalbad?

[Mike] you no hurt!

[BiBo!!!] garbad

[Kaz] No, he made it because we didn't kill him

[Mike] close enough.

[Kaz] He GAVE it to us because we let him leave

[Mike] yeah. i know the quest

[Master] Ok

[Master] so wrapping up Tuesday

[Master] any word from John there?

[BiBo!!!] nope

[Master] ok

[BiBo!!!] posted something about kids activities a few weeks ago

[Master] nods

[Master] Ok, one last time to gush about this,

[Master] did you all see the maps?

[Lisa] what maps?

[BiBo!!!] lol

[Master] I am very happy about this obviously

[Guy] i havent yet

[Master] LOLLOL

[Kaz] hahahahaha

[Master] if you want an updated copy of the Google Earth plug in please ask for one, I will restrain my self from sending out updates every week

[Lisa] or every two hours :)

[Master] and I have been updating pages on the site

[Master] LOL

[Kaz] I dunno if you can, Bob :D

[Master] so that they more acurately reflect geography now

[Master] but beyond that,

[Guy] very nice

[Lisa] They do look great and the links inside Google earth are very cool

[Master] thanks Lisa

[Master] so I also updated the Skull Church page to reflect what you know about the church so far also

[Master] you have about 48 more hours to explore here before you have to head for home, you need to be there by the evenign on the 15th

[Master] to meet with Ancien

[Master] then after that meeting you can regroup again

[Master] and so,

[Master] the floor is yours

[Lisa] what are those big circle things on the sides of front area?

[Master] platforms for statues

[Kaz] with rubble laying around?

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] yes

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Lets put up statues to me and Indigo's greatness

[Lisa] lol

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] and for the rest of you too

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] dont need me any statues. save the marble

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Scarlet yours can be a red waffle

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] why red?

[Master] the waffler

Kristelle (Kaz) laughs quietly

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] red for fire obviously

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((sounds like a really lame Batman villain))

[Master] (alton brown)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Imari yours can be a feather

[Mike] okay, first look at the map

[Mike] seems nice, though i don't know how to use it, but seems neat

[Mike] i don't see greenborough.

[Mike] wish makes it a shitty map

[Master] grins, yes Mike, will fix that soon,

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((DOH!!))

[Master] need to add in all the previous adventure stuff

[Mike] are there 3d elements yet?

[Master] not yet

[Master] but I liek that we can make them for various buildings and such

[Mike] yeah. i wanna learn how to do that. make greenborough. even if we never go back to those characters

[Master] will be cool, you might even find a good tree already done

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((i do miss Liam though))

[Master] new pirates are on the horizon

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I could live quite happily without pirates))

[Master] ok so the church

[Master] two unknown doors in front of you

[Master] two doors going up to the balcony behind you

[Master] none of them opened

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (4 doors?)

[Master] shutters over stained glass windows are open

[Master] one door at the end of each aisle

[Master] one door on either side fo the large statue behind the altar

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] So are we going to take over this church as a fortress for ourselves?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo went went up and down front right door before)

[Master] square stone tile in front of the two doors going up

[Master] yes but it is closed right now

[Mike] Imari moved 1'08".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] No, why would we do that, Foriso? Who wants a desecrated temple?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] we could always make it into a temple for Partik

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Plus, I can guarantee you'll have to deal with ongoing hordes of disgusting pilgrims.

[Mike] "The temple isn't desecrated. It is just not to a god any of us would want to deal with."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] what do you think Imari could this be turned into a temple for Partik?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] It's desecrated in that the temple was originally consecrated to another god, then overrun.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Isnt it kind of sacreligious to take over a temple and worship a different god in it?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And whoever put that demon up here will probably be back

Kristelle (Kaz) nods at Scarlet. "That's the way I see it, anyway."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (((and yes foriso is quite serious about turning this into a temple foir partik)))

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "No. Our gods don't have temples."

[Imari (Mike)] "Only one in our only city. Why do we need to be tied down to a building?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they have nests)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "I dunno, if I was a god, I wouldn't be so keen on my followers taking over used temples to worship me. I would want something new"

[Imari (Mike)] why is foriso wanna do taht? he doesn't like imari

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((not true imari is family and you always pick on family or at least my family is like that lol

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((he may give her a hard time but he would defend her with his last breath))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((and that goes for any of the other slayers too))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Even Buffy?))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (((ok so buffy is on her own))

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((Id fight for willow though))

[Imari (Mike)] mmmm... willow's so hot.

[Imari (Mike)] glad tara got shot in the head, though

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((/facepalm))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((ok who are willow and tara?))

[Imari (Mike)] alison hannigan.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((never mind, if you dont know, it wont matter))

[Master] ok

[Master] doors? statue? trap door? balcony?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] doors!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if back doors are just open, it might be safer to try those first instead of us all rolling saving throws)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((whats behind door number 1 monty))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (of course there will be nothing good behind an open door)

[Imari (Mike)] a new car

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((oh and kaz will brb schwanns is here. yum nom nom nom

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((that some sort of booze?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no one decisve tonight?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - food)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I decided door

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((lets go for right side door))

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 47'06".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((ill be checking foor traps!!!!)))

[Master] nods make that roll,

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=37] 37 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 60!!

[Master] Foriso slides up to the door with no problems

[Master] nothing hidden in the floorings here on the altar

[Master] the official name is the Chancel

[Master] this part of a church

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((check for the door now?))

[Master] nods

[Master] and or locks as you wish

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=37] 37 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 60!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=42] 42 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ok done

[Master] Foriso find no traps on the door or lock and is able to open the door easily

[Master] click

[Master] and the door opens quietly

[Master] no sound

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] hmm

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] like suspiciously so?

[Master] like a well kept door

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] okies

[Master] well oiled non damaged

[Imari (Mike)] that's not suspicious

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Its too well kept not like the rest of the church

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] by suspicious, I meant something like a silence spell

[Master] no, you can hear Foriso

[Imari (Mike)] i was being sarcastic

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] onwards

[Master] nods at mike

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] No Scarlett there arent any waffles in there

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((sorry, back))

[Imari (Mike)] i heard waflles down there. go check it out

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] waffles dont make sounds

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((LMAO Mike))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((yeah they were saying "Scarlett eat me")))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Do we need a torch or is just black because we haven't walked in?)

[Master] dark because not revealed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (well then....)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Indigo want to back me up here since we dont need torches

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 38'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 34'03".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 5'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 18'02".

[Master] There is a chest on teh right side

[Master] a woven rug in the middle fo the floor

[Indigo (Lisa)] It looks like an office

[Master] and two long shelves to hold scrolls

[Master] with a small bed and a desk and chair on the other wall

[Master] the shelves are a mess, like somone was rooting through things

[Master] more than half the scrolls are torn in shreds

[Indigo (Lisa)] (scrolls are probably just 101 ways to scar yourself)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 13'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 30'08".

[Imari (Mike)] catching a cold for dummies

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Come on in its a bedroom sort of

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I wonder if there are any trapdoors in here. Can you push the rug aside?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 15'08".

[Master] the rug slides over easily just flooring underneath

[Master] Miranda moved 1'05".

[Master] Imari moved 54'06".

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over to see the types of scrolls that are still in tact on the shelves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'04".

[Master] observation roll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 19'11".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((everybody? or just bran))

Kristelle (Kaz) looks under the bed, and around the desk.

[Master] Branwyn finds tucked in the back a small scroll, similar to the ones she uses for Magic spells,

[Master] but for a Priest instead

[Master] Observation Kristelle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Imari or Miranda do you want to take a look at this?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I don't have obs)).

[Master] ok

Branwyn (Lisa) holds scroll out to them

[Master] so you can tell the bed has been slept in

[Master] and the desk was used, but you can not quite tell how recently

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((any drawers in the desk?))

[Master] no

[Master] small candelabra on the desk

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is that a book on top of desk?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (guess not :) )

Branwyn (Lisa) gives up and hands priest scroll to Indigo to put in the sack

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Foriso, do you want to check that chest?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Sure

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 13'05".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 19'09".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=68] 68 - ROLL FAILED against 60!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) checks the chest very carefully

[Master] and foriso opens the chest and goes OUCH, as somethign stabs his hand as he opens it

[Master] inside are 50 gold pieces, a large crystal goblet

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((i go more than ouch thank you very much lol))

[Master] and three cloth bound bundles

[Imari (Mike)] i bet it's poisoned

Miranda (Kaz) rushes forward to look at Foriso's hand

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) moves his bloody hand away from the chest

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "those things are always poisoned"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Thanks for a thought i really didnt want to be thinking

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Maybe theres a waffle in there Scarlet

[Miranda (Kaz) (to Master only)] Diagnostics to see if he was poisoned?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "It wouldnt be fresh if it is sitting in a chest."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] who knows maybe its a magical waffle covered in magical syrup

[Master] yes to kaz

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "if thats the case, it would be a waste to eat it."

[Miranda (Kaz)] Miranda: Diagnostics check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Miranda (Kaz)] ((/facepalm))

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Imari (Mike)] ::walks over and looks at the wound::

[Imari (Mike)] and..?

[Master] there is no large wound that is bleeding

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] so like a needle then?

[Master] nods

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Definately poisoned."

[Master] A character with healing proficiency can also attempt to aid a poisoned individual, provided the poison entered through a wound. If the poisoned character can be tended to immediately (the round after the character is poisoned) and the care continues for the next five rounds, the victim gains a +2 bonus to his saving throw (delay his saving throw until the last round of tending). No proficiency check is required, but the poisoned character must be tended to immediately (normally by sacrificing any other action by the proficient character) and cannot do anything himself. If the care and rest are interrupted, the poisoned character must immediately roll a normal saving throw for the poison. This result is unalterable by normal means (i.e., more healing doesn't help).

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((spoil sport))

[Imari (Mike)] yeah, so don't i get to identify the poison with healing?

[Master] no, you can keep treating him for the 5 rounds just in case

[Imari (Mike)] well, okay.

[Imari (Mike)] i could have sworn in the past we do a healing check to id the problem, then herbalism check to know how to heal it

[Miranda (Kaz)] ((Would herbalism help identify the poison?))

[Master] no

[Master] just a bonus to the healing proficiency

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good for Foriso and Imari to get a little bonding time)

[Imari (Mike)] so do i need to do 5 checks in a row?

[Imari (Mike)] and should i do a herbalism one as well?

[Master] you can make a single herbalism check

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Herbalism check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] and Kaz the proficiency you would need is the Diagnostics

[Master] If the patient has been poisoned, the character knows the antidote (if one exists) and how to prepare it. Note that even if the character knows how to prepare an antidote, he may not have access to the necessary ingredients.

[Miranda (Kaz)] ((I have herbalism as well, can I make a check, too?))

[Master] Time of Day: 11:33 AM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 12th, 339 SKR.

[Miranda (Kaz)] ((also, I DO have diagnostics.))

[Master] I know but you failed your check

[Master] and no to the herbalism

[Master] needs to be from the same person

[Miranda (Kaz)] ((that check was to see if he was poisoned. Now that I know he's poisoned, why can't I use it again?))

[Master] same event

[Master] and so now Foriso can make his saving throw versus Poison at the end of the ministrations

[Miranda (Kaz)] ((that's one of the things about 2nd ed that really sucks.))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] and nothing happens

[Imari (Mike)] yes, but everything else sucks about the other editions

[Master] Imari and Foriso are still standing there

[Imari (Mike)] ::drops the hand, nods, and goes back to stand by Indigo::

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((holding hands and gazing into each others eyes lol)))

[Miranda (Kaz)] ((ewwwwww))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm glad you are all right Foriso. I always think you can bypass any trap.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks down at the cloth bundles and picks one up and unwraps it

[Master] a small book of prayers to Kiputytto

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I try butg I dont always succeed

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] besides perfection is boring

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Feb 11 20:00:17 EST 2011

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Foriso and then looks at book and grimaces

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I guess we should take this in case we run into the pilgrims again

Kristelle (Kaz) picks up a bundle and unwraps it.

[Master] a large sea shell

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I've never seen anything like this before.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (like a conch?)

[Master] nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can you hear the ocean?)

[Master] are you putting it up to your ear?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((No, I'm not even sure what it is.))

[Imari (Mike)] ......

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's pretty. I bet it's worth a lot.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (have any of us ever seen an ocean?)

[Master] no but you have seen fresh water mussels, and the like from lakes

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((is from teh hills))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I have no idea. But it looks fragile.

Kristelle (Kaz) wraps it back up, carefully.

[Imari (Mike)] ::looks at it with mild interest::

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll put that in my backpack for you if you want. Make sure it doesn't get broken. Unless Foriso wants to look at it first.

Kristelle (Kaz) hands the wrapped shell to Indigo.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I dont know if i trust it

[Indigo (Lisa)] It doesn't seem like it will hurt us.

Indigo (Lisa) takes it and carefully puts it in his backpack

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] thats why i dont trust it

[Imari (Mike)] okay, anything else of interest in here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's that chest that's making you think that way. Otherwise we couldn't touch anything at all

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Ill appraise the goblet

[Indigo (Lisa)] (one more bundle )

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((was that supposed to be just for you bob?))

[Master (to Guy only)] it looks to be worth about 3,000 gp

[Master] yesfor next time

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Indigo take very good care of this

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] We can easily get around 3000 gold for it

Indigo (Lisa) gulps, "Yes, we can't let this break"

Indigo (Lisa) takes wrapping that book was in and wraps it around the goblet

[Master] and Indigo is going to carry it around in a sack with his torches ?

[Master] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he is putting it in the backpack with the shell)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (coins and book go in the sack)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((into the party sack))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (let Indigo pack. he knows what he is doing - at least sometimes :) )

Kristelle (Kaz) takes the third bundle and gingerly undoes the wrapping

[Master] a child's toy, a small cloth doll, grey with use, one leg had a black stitched spot on it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ooh voodoo doll)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] quick poke that spot with a dagger

Kristelle (Kaz) shakes her head slightly.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Imagine teaching your children to want to be deformed.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I can beat that

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] how about teching your child hes deformed because hes not fully of your blood

[Imari (Mike)] no no, you're deformed because god hates you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Imari!

Kristelle (Kaz) re-wraps the doll, then gently pats Foriso's shoulder.

[Imari (Mike)] it's also the reason you're an orphan

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Naw gods like me thats why i can survive anything

[Imari (Mike)] i tell that to kids all the time

[Imari (Mike)] go to the orphanage, read to them, then the parting words: remember kids, you're all orphans because god hates you. =D

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I can't believe you're a teacher...))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (rofl))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((he must be a gym teacher lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well since we survived this room, shall we try the next?

[Imari (Mike)] sur

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Im game

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 49'01".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 63'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 49'04".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 56'11".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((checking for traps along the way))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda moved 66'10".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 60!!

[Master] foriso finds no traps on this portion of flooring either

[Master] Time of Day: 11:48 AM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 12th, 339 SKR.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((checking the door then))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=73] 73 - ROLL FAILED against 60!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=74] 74 - ROLL FAILED against 55!!

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((brb))

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] this door is locked

[Master] and Foriso did not manage to unlock it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can help with that.

[Master (to GM only)] Pilgrim #1 moved 15'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Knock: All locks in a (10*6) 60 square foot area are unlocked.

[Master] Who's there!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (((Candygram))

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] OH

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] Hello!

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] you survived!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You survived!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How did you get here?

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 21'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 3'05".

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] back

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] we walked through the night

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Yeah we are good at our job, too bad you survived

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] we came upon the church at dawn

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] and found a place to take refuge

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] seeing its desecration

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] we will have to work hard to restore it to her former glory

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((is it just me or does anybody else hate those pilgrims?))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((raises hand))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] No you wont

[Imari (Mike)] they're religious zealots

[Imari (Mike)] everyone hates zealots

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If it brings you any comfort, the shambling mound is dead

[Imari (Mike)] i'm convinced they even hate themselves

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] that is very good

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] and the cat?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] did you manage to recapture it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Almost. He ran away.

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] oh, that is sad

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] the only thing that will make it better is when you join your fellow pilgrims

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What on earth were you doing with that cat anyway?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Why were you holding that cat?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] looks around at the others, we will never recover Qwend's holy symbol now

Kristelle (Kaz) looks at the pilgrim quizzically

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] he attacked one of our members, and swallowed his talisman

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] we were tryign to get it back without killing it

[Imari (Mike)] ::smiles::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How did you think you were going to do that?

[Imari (Mike)] "Shardik doesn't like your god."

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] looks at Branwyn, everything comes out eventually

[Imari (Mike)] "And so nature has stolen your totem."

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] looks at Imari, Shardik is not concerned with those beyond his forests

[Imari (Mike)] "I am here, an I not."

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] but you are Partik, the traveler

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Can i please just kill them

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] not Shardik the guardian

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Foriso, button it.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] they dont deserve to live

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is that a campfire you built in there?

[Imari (Mike)] "We are all part of the whole."

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] yes

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] it was here before we came

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] but we used the fire pit for our selves this morning

[Imari (Mike)] "Indigo, listen up. You should know this lesson as well."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Imari (Mike)] "Just because a priest serves one specific god, that god is not a separate entity."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't understand

[Imari (Mike)] "The gods all work together to watch over all domains on earth and beyond. Therefore, they are all parts of one greater whole."

[Imari (Mike)] "Think of it as members of an army."

[Imari (Mike)] "We are all individual people, but we work together toward a common goal. As such, we are one entity. One army."

[Imari (Mike)] "This is also how the gods work. These pilgrims do not understand that, and thus limit their faith and abilities."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] I understand

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hmmm... okay. I think I understand. But I thought some gods didn't like other ones.

[Imari (Mike)] "Do you like everythign about yourself?"

[Imari (Mike)] ::taps him between the eyes::

[Indigo (Lisa)] Pretty much

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Indigo its like the Draginslayers

[Imari (Mike)] "Isn't there something inside your mind," ::taps his ches:: "Or in your heart you would change?"

Indigo (Lisa) looks down uncomfortably, "maybe"

[Imari (Mike)] "If one is honest with themselves, there are always aspects you dislike. Weak people deny that part of themselves. Strong people accept and strive to better it."

[Imari (Mike)] "Thus it is with the gods. There are times when they may have quarrel with one another, but you can look back and find instances where they all work together for a common good."

[Imari (Mike)] "Because they have all the wisdom we strive for and we can only hope to learn from their example."

[Imari (Mike)] "So for someone to think that the cat is not part of Shardik because it is not a bear does not see the whole truth."

Kristelle (Kaz) exchanges a look with Miranda, then looks over at the pilgrims.

[Imari (Mike)] "Now do you understand, little one?"

Indigo (Lisa) nods, "so it is good we did not kill the cat"

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) looks at Imari and grins "sounds like a lesson that more than just Indigo needs to hear"

[Imari (Mike)] ::shrugs:: "Neither good or evil. It did try and kill us."

[Imari (Mike)] "That is natural law. The strong survive."

[Imari (Mike)] "If it had not left, I would have had no reservations about killing it."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I find all these gods very confusing. I just know that your and Miranda's gods must be good because you both are.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't know about these people but if you say so, then I will believe it

[Indigo (Lisa)] And I really don't know about Hoffman's GOD, but then no one does really I imagine.

Kristelle (Kaz) mutters, "Probably not even Hoffman."

[Imari (Mike)] "I believe my gods to be good. So do these pilgrims. I do not believe theirs is good."

[Imari (Mike)] "And thus human conflict is born."

[Indigo (Lisa)] But all together they make a whole so each has a purpose. Even if it is a strange one.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] personally Ill let the gods handle each other but thes pilgrims caused pain to a friend and thus their deaths are called for

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Branwyn, do YOU believe their deaths are deserved?

[Imari (Mike)] ::shrugs:: "I beleve if we leave them to their own devices they are capable of sending themselves to Partik."

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] who did we cause pain to?

[Imari (Mike)] and there is the most polite way of calling them incompetent idjits i can think of

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No! They caused me no pain. They thought I was one of them. It was understandable at the time.

Kristelle (Kaz) nudges Foriso. "See? Now stop it."

[Imari (Mike)] "But they did cause offence. And it is your right to challenge them for it."

[Imari (Mike)] "Go ahead and take issue. We will stand behind you."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (( i dont wanna play anymore im gonna take my sword and go home!))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((LOL))

[Imari (Mike)] oh no! who will open our locks??? oh, wait...

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((*snerk*))

[Master] chuckles

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((zip it lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Look. I was deformed. they were deformed. Was I happy to be their object of admiration? No, but I really don't want to harm them for it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is in the past.

[Imari (Mike)] "Very well. It is your insult."

[Pilgrim #7 (Master)] she is deformed,

[Pilgrim #7 (Master)] like anyone can just be deformed

[Pilgrim #7 (Master)] HAH

[Imari (Mike)] "Now, let us do what we have come to do."

[Pilgrim #7 (Master)] I wish it had happened to me

[Imari (Mike)] "I'm sure it can be arranged."

[Pilgrim #7 (Master)] and she gave it up

[Pilgrim #7 (Master)] threw it away

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ok thats it

[Kristelle (Kaz)] FORISO. STOP.

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] some of our group are finding it harder to handle this destructoin of our temple

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, I wasted the precious gift of sores and boils.

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) draws his sword "these pilgrims get to meet their god"

Kristelle (Kaz) steps in front of Foriso.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Out of the way Muscles they are going to see their accursed goddess and sooner than they thought

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 8'11".

Kristelle (Kaz) turns and faces Foriso, and puts her hand flat onhis chest.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Branwyn, are you so totally insulted it can only be satisfied by someone's death?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] These people are a sad deluded group. They can annoy me but they do not hurt me in any way.

Kristelle (Kaz) cocks her head and looks into Foriso's eyes.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] See? Now stand down, Tiptoes, or you'll get that fight you so seem to crave.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] But it will be with me.

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers to Foriso "How about just fleecing them instead? Prayer book from the lady herself and the priest's own special doll?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They probably have money to spare for relics

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] if you find any relics here in the temple they should stay here

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] however this is in much more dire shape than we had dreamed

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] perhaps you could help us clean up a bit?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Shut up or die

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] we could pay you some

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] only if we use your blood to clean with

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are mercenaries. We do not clean.

Kristelle (Kaz) pushes against Foriso's chest.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] So bloodthirsty...

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] there is no reason to let them live and try to rebuild this accursed temple

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Because what is currently in charge of this temple is SO much better.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] There is no reason to not let them live, Tiptoes.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They won't last long. One trip down the trap door would probably take care of them anyway.

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] then lets shove them down the trap door

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Instead, why don't we just head home.

[Imari (Mike)] because we're stuck clearing the temple for the paladins...

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We have an appointment with the Tree, remember...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I did want to see upstairs if Red Cloak left anything behind

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Then let's check upstairs for evidence of Mister Evil, and go.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles, "okay"

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] first we need to clear the temple

[Kristelle (Kaz)] We've done our job for the paladins.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Upstairs it is. After you, Tiptoes.

[Imari (Mike)] we have?

[Imari (Mike)] then why did we come back here?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (saving throw required - upstairs should be voluntary)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (for loot)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] no ill stay here and make sure nothing follows us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you'll kill pilgrims while we are upstairs!)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] You're needed to check for traps.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((yeah, he typed that, then turned to me with the most SMUG look.))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was saving throw needed cuz there was a trap or cuz it is evil door?)

[Master] how would you know?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I don't. That's why I was asking!)

[Master] grins

[Master] exactly you do not know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (never hurts to ask. I might get an answer)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. You thought he'd tell you? :D ))

[Master] Indigo walked up to the door, made a saving throw and went up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes he did but it was an emergency)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] if i go then these things had better be out of this temple if they want to live

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (maybe we could check this time?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you can check and let us go up)

[Imari (Mike)] you know bob, i'd say we'd know if it was a trap because the trap woudl have triggered

[Imari (Mike)] or at least, woudl likely know because or a triggered trap

[Imari (Mike)] i can't think offhand as one that doesn't have a visible result

[Master] when Indigo went across he needed to make a save versus spell

[Master] he passed and went up stairs

[Imari (Mike)] mmm. so it's a magical trap

[Imari (Mike)] which would still be in effect.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can Foriso disable magical traps?)

[Imari (Mike)] nope

[Imari (Mike)] gotta be a special thief to do that.

[Imari (Mike)] it's a mage/thief

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((dont think so))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ( so we just have to do it)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((okie dokies))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay, deep breath. Branwyn and Indigo will give it a shot)

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over to left slab and stands on it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 50'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 49'03".

[Master] and branwyn save versus spell please

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((hold up

[Master] ok

[Master] waiting

Branwyn (Lisa) foot hovering over slab

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((i actuallly can checkj for magical traps BUT its at half my skill

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((and since they wont let me kill pilgrims ill check it out))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 3'11".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((had to find the book is what took so long))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 50'08".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to GM only)] Foriso Fairhand: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=65] 65 - ROLL FAILED against 60!!

[Master] and Foriso does not find anything

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((i hate that phrase right now lol))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 6'08".

[Master] and Foriso can make a save versus magic now

[Master] versus spell

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 points of damage as you stand on the stone, are you going up? or staying down? or standing still?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (now I feel guilty. I am getting you into all sorts of trouble tonight!)

[Master] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 9'03".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] headingh up

[Master] Branwyn moved 1'03".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 8'10".

Branwyn (Lisa) takes her turn on the stone slab

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((thats the fun of the game lol))

[Master] saving throw versus spell please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 points of damage, up or down?

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (up of course)

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 5'07".

[Master] Indigo moved 6'01".

Indigo (Lisa) cringes watching them go and then goes to the slab himself

[Kristelle (Kaz)] (Kristelle and Miranda will go))

[Master] and his save?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda moved 43'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 53'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (naturally)

[Master] Kristelle moved 1'01".

[Master] so three people up stairs now

Kristelle (Kaz) motions for Miranda to take her turn up the stairs

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Imari (Mike)] i'll just stay down here and kill the pilgrims

[Master] and Miranda takes (1d8) [1d8=5] 5 points of damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] Miranda's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((*blink*

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought she won her save?)

[Master] much stronger effect on her

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((she takes damage on a save?))

[Master] is she going up or staying?

[Imari (Mike)] it's alignment based

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I already said going up))

[Imari (Mike)] i'd bet on it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but she didn't fail)

[Master] Indigo moved 13'00".

[Master] Foriso Fairhand moved 8'11".

[Imari (Mike)] but she's an opposite alignment, probably

[Imari (Mike)] so regardless of save she takes damage, just reduced

[Master] Kristelle moved 8'05".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((It apparently doesn't matter if she didn't fail))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ouch!)

[Imari (Mike)] i bet if you failed it'd be more damage

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 points of damage

[Master] oops

[Master] sorry no

[Imari (Mike)] "Pilgrims, why do these stairs hurt my friends?"

[Master] laughs so used to Kristelle failing I was typing before the roll

[Master] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's mean!)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Ooohhh... I'll give you SUCH a hit!!))

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 19'02".

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] I do not know

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] but I have not explored the temple yet

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] what is up there?

[Imari (Mike)] ::shrugs::

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so what have we got here besides some burned up goblins and windows?)

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] nothing that you see from here

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 19'07".

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] KRistelle and Indigo can see Imari down below talking with the Pilgrim

[Imari (Mike)] you guys want me up there?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 9'05".

Indigo (Lisa) leans over balcony, "I don't think there's much up here"

[Imari (Mike)] "What do you know about the temple?"

[Imari (Mike)] "What is down below the altar?

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] below the altar?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 47'03".

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] we know that there must be more to the temple, but I am not sure what you mean

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] we saw the caretakers house in the early hours fo the morning but came here instead

[Imari (Mike)] "What was there?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we go to all this trouble and there are no rooms up here?)

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] we did not look, we just came up the hill and found the doors broken in to the temple

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((see we should have killed the pilgrims))

[Master] upstairs seems to be more of a prime viewing area for the activities down below

[Master] you have a very good view of the altar and of the congregants down below in teh nave

[Indigo (Lisa)] (joy)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this doesn't make sense - why trap doors to a simple balcony?)

[Master] like Mike said could be alignment test for who comes up here

[Imari (Mike)] maybe reserved for special patrons

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Perhaps it wasn't intended to be a simple balcony.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Prime viewing area to watch torture and such.

[Imari (Mike)] maybe it's the vip lounge

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) looks down

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is sad - wish I picked different spells today. Not entirely buying this harmless evil viewing area thing :( )

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around to see if there is anything at all odd about the passages and balcony

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to Master only)] can i see the pilgrim?

[Master] Branwyn does notice that the dead goblin bodies have been cleaned up and taken away

[Master (to Guy only)] you can see that one in front of the door down below yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Someone's been here. Shouldn't there be the goblins that you and Scarlet killed, Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't move them.

Kristelle (Kaz) looks around

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 63'02".

Indigo (Lisa) leans over to call to Imari, "Did the pilgrims clean up the balcony?"

[Imari (Mike)] "They say they have not been up there."

[Imari (Mike)] "They don't know what is up there."

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy) (to Master only)] i slowly get my sling out and ready

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 3'05".

[Imari (Mike)] "have you seen anyone carrying dead goblins off the balcony?"

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 85'08".

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] goblins? no

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] we have not seen anyone until you walked in and opened the door

Kristelle (Kaz) frowns.

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] but somenoe had to have built that fire pit

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I wonder if we should take a quick look under the altar.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't like this. Someone is still using this church. Besides the pilgrims.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda moved 3'02".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((At what height is the balcony?))

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] about 20 foot up

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] at least to the railings

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 28'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and no other doors or any other way in or out?)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Does the lower door open out into the room or does it open into the stairwell?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wondering how goblins were there the first time they just attacked us)

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] out int the rooms

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((they may have just been up there))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (coincidence? I think not! :) )

[Master] branwyn can make an intution roll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: INU check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] looking out the eastern windows

[Master] you have a perfect view of the farmhouse

[Master] and anyone comeing from that directoin

Kristelle (Kaz) calls out to Imari, asking her if she can hold the downstairs door open without stepping on the slab.

Branwyn (Lisa) turns away from the window in frustration, "We practically announced our visit. Red Cloak saw us coming long before we got here"

[Imari (Mike)] can i?

[Imari (Mike)] perhaps with my spear?

[Master] have to stand on slab to open the door

[Master] once it is open can hold it open with spear

[Imari (Mike)] is the slab the release mechinism?

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] let the pilgrim open the door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] brb

[Kristelle (Kaz)] (what about opening it from the inside? Can I open it and Imari hold it open without either of us stepping on the slab?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (might not do anything to those guys)

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] ((thats my point))

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (brb)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (worth a shot)

[Master] b

[Master] and you can try that Kaz

[Master] to enter or exit need to step on the slab

[Master] but you can try to hold the door open

[Imari (Mike)] so we want to open a door to a random room?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (didn't you say Bob first time Indigo went up that he was wrong alignment to enter certain areas?)

[Master] to go through the door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay)

[Master] there are no other areas up here

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((What I'm trying to accomplish, Mike, is to hold the door open so most people don't have to step on the slab, they can jump over it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I like the try a pilgrim idea)

[Imari (Mike)] okay.

[Imari (Mike)] "Pilgrim, open that door."

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 55'11".

[Master] and Imari and the pilgrim go under the balcony

[Master] he stands on the slab and opens the door

[Master] no effect

[Imari (Mike)] "Good. Now..." ::grabs something to act as a door wedge::

[Imari (Mike)] i'd think there are bits of ruin around, yeah?

[Master] nothign around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (another pilgrim?)

[Master] stones up on the altar area

[Imari (Mike)] okay... isn't that in the same room as me?

[Imari (Mike)] i'll get one of those?

[Master] yes

[Imari (Mike)] okay... not sure why we had to mircro manage me getting a rock. i get a rock and wedge the door

[Master] just making sure Mike

[Master] you have an open door

[Master] a pilgrim there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and we all go downstairs)

[Imari (Mike)] right. and i get a rock and stick it in the door jam to keep the door open so the pilgrim doesn't have to stand there indefinately

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'11".

[Imari (Mike)] unless he WANTS to stand there all day. and then, by all means...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 13'00".

[Master] so if you want to try to jump over the slab you need to make a dex check

Branwyn (Lisa) Branwyn and Indigo head downstairs

[Master] and then you will be able to jump 1d6 feet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((If one person is there to help catch whomever jumps, does that help them with their dex check?))

Foriso Fairhand (Guy) heads downstairs

[Master] need to jump over 5 feet to avoid touching the slab

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] if you have jumping you can clear it easily

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand moved 24'03".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] so Branwyn and Indigo can roll their d6

[Master] same as Kristelle

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=6] 6

[Master] Branwyn clears it at 6 feet

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=2] 2

[Kristelle (Kaz)] (d6) [1d6=4] 4

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] Foriso Fairhand: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] Indigo lands on it and takes (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 points of damage

[Kristelle (Kaz)] and for Miranda, too?

[Master] Kristelle and Miranda and Foriso

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol - he should have just rolled his save)

[Master] Oh Kristelle takes (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 points of damage

[Kristelle (Kaz)] (d6) [1d6=5] 5

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Kristelle's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((That 5 was Miranda's roll))

[Master] Miranda makes it

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] (1d6) [1d6=1] 1

[Master] Foriso takes (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 points of damage

[Master] Foriso Fairhand's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Scarlet moved 1'00".

[Foriso Fairhand (Guy)] next time ill jump a little closer to the slab

[Master] Kristelle moved 4'04".

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] I am going to go up

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] you say it is safe?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we can go back underground for a day or two and look for loot or go home and leave the caverns to the pilgrims)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perfectly safe

[Master] you can always come back when ever you want

[Master] you can search now, or come back, your choice

[Guy] sorry all but im done i need to hit the shower and get rid of some loose hairs before i go insane

[Master] Time of Day: 12:48 AM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 12th, 339 SKR.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((we could just go down and search that one room from the coffin room that we didn't go into))

[Guy] see yall next week

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sure - we don't have to make an expedition of it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight Guy!)

Guy has left the game on Fri Feb 11 22:16:12 EST 2011

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we've save the pilgrims for you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((LOL))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mike what do you think?)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((he said thank you))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((MIIIIIIIIKE))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (silence from Mike....)

[Imari (Mike)] what?

[Imari (Mike)] think about going down?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do you want to go downstairs for a bit?)

[Imari (Mike)] are there dead things?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (catch a ghoul?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ghoul ran off into room we were thinking of going)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((We just want to go in that one direction, not into the caverns))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but just one... maybe)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (let's go!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it will be fun - has to better than the stupid balcony)

[Master] are you taking any pilgrims with you?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Hrm. Do they want to go, any of them?))

[Master] sure they want to explore the temple

[Master] all of them will go with you if you let them

[Imari (Mike)] cannon fodder

[Imari (Mike)] let's go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have groupies)

[Master] Indigo moved 10'02".

[Master] Kristelle moved 13'06".

[Master] Imari moved 25'08".

[Master] Branwyn moved 2'06".

[Master] Miranda moved 2'01".

[Master] Branwyn moved 4'09".

Branwyn (Lisa) Branwyn lights one of Indigo's torches

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((LOL!! The Dragonslayer Groupies!))

[Master] you happy with that marching order?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I forget - how long will torch last without a spell from Miranda?)

[Master] 30 minutes

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((sure, marching order is okay - but Miranda will cast the spell first))

[Master] Indigo with the torch?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((On the torch, yes))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does Imari have spell too? in case Miranda needs to save hers to heal herself)

[Imari (Mike)] what spell?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda casts a spell against : Firelight: A fire burns cooler and brighter with no smoke for (4+(5\2)) -1 hours.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((blink))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((negative one hours? Is that possible?))

[Imari (Mike)] no't think so

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((that made NO sense. It should be 4 hrs. + 1 hr./2 levels))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (actually shouldn't Indigo not hold torch in case he has to fight?)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((spell is on torch for 6 hours))

[Master] who do you want to hold the torch?

[Master] If indigo holds it will take up one of his hands instead of a sword, same with kristelle

[Master] Imari needs two hands for her spear

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Miranda can hold it if you want, or one of the pilgrims))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (pilgrims is good as long as they promise not to run away)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] They can stand near Imari and she can make sure they don't run))

[Master] Miranda moved 14'08".

[Master] that is the extent of your torch light

[Master] that effect there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 8'08".

[Imari (Mike)] they seem oddly helpful

[Imari (Mike)] they really just want us to clear out the temple for them

[Imari (Mike)] i doubt they'll betray us unless we betray them first

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((then he needs to move up and carry it closer to the head of the line))

[Master] right now Miranda has th eeffect

[Master] do you want to give it to a pilgrim instead?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Bob, that's a 30 ft radius?))

[Master] no thank you, 30 foot diameter

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((I'm fine with Miranda having it, she'll just have to move up a bit))

[Imari (Mike)] why don't we have the pilgrims light more than one?

[Master] ok there you go

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda moved 4'10".

[Master] the edge of the effect is what you can see,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 9'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 21'01".

[Master] if you are happy with that layout I can move the group as a whole

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((No, Branwyn should be back a bit, let Kristelle be in front to take any possible hits))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'05".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 9'10".

[Master] Ok

[Master] so you go under the altar and down this darn long staircase

[Master] you come to a room with two sarcofigus in it

[Master] one is broken open

[Master] the other is still whole

[Master] both made of stone

[Master] and there is a small rough hole behind the one going north

[Master] and the main worked passage here in the catacombs going to the east

[Master] heading east?

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((yes))

[Master] Kristelle, Pilgrim #12, Indigo, Pilgrim #9, Pilgrim #4, Miranda, Pilgrim #8, Imari, Pilgrim #1, Branwyn and Pilgrim #7 moved 33'01".

[Master] and as you enter the next chamber you can see that there is lots of dried blood in the area on the left, where the coffin is totally smashed into pieces

[Master] the ont on the right is still sealed shut

[Imari (Mike)] sorry guys, i'm crapping out

[Imari (Mike)] too tired to focus.

[Imari (Mike)] see you all next week

[Master] night Mike

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Goodnight Mike!)

Mike has left the game on Fri Feb 11 22:38:06 EST 2011

[Master] Kristelle, Pilgrim #12, Indigo, Pilgrim #9, Pilgrim #4, Miranda, Pilgrim #8, Imari, Pilgrim #1, Branwyn and Pilgrim #7 moved 34'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is way too many coffins for my liking)

[Master] as you move forward you see another similar chamber with two more coffins, one open and one still sealed

[Kristelle (Kaz)] I'm fine with the intact ones, it's the open and broken ones that bother me.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at pilgrims, "Are all these coffins normal to be under your church?"

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] Only a member of the clergy could have the honor of being buried under the temple

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] looking around reverently

[Master] Time of Day: 01:03 AM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 12th, 339 SKR.

[Master] Kristelle, Pilgrim #12, Indigo, Pilgrim #9, Pilgrim #4, Miranda, Pilgrim #8, Imari, Pilgrim #1, Branwyn and Pilgrim #7 moved 37'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we don't look in open coffins?)

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] and the passage opens up into another chamber with more coffins

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] if you want to look you can

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((that one was smashed))

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] was pausing to see what you wanted to do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 10'01".

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over and looks in open coffin

[Master] saving throw versus paralization

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] you jump back in time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'06".

[Master] Ghoul #16 targets Branwyn. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] Ghoul #16 targets Pilgrim #12. Distance: 4'09"

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (dammit)

[Master] Ghoul #16: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=6] 16

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Pilgrim #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10++2)-10) [1d10=2] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Pilgrim #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Pilgrim #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Pilgrim #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Pilgrim #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Pilgrim #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 26'10".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #16. Distance: 3'06"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+16-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=15] -4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #16 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #16

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+16-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=1] 10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Ghoul #16 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Pilgrim #9

[Master] Pilgrim #9 moved 72'01".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Pilgrim #4

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 4'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol! Run away!!!)

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] STAY BACK YOU UNDEAD BEAST!!!

[Pilgrim #4 (Master)] holding up his holy symbol

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Pilgrim #8

[Master] Pilgrim #8 moved 20'04".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Kristelle

[Pilgrim #8 (Master)] hiding behind Kristelle

[Pilgrim #8 (Master)] SQUEEEKS when she leaves

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 31'10".

[Kaz] Kristelle targets Ghoul #16. Distance: 3'02"

[Master] Time of Day: 01:05 PM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 12th, 339 SKR.

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Iluminator: ((15-(d20+1))+1+1) [1d20=6] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #16 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle: Attack: Long Sword: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=3] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #16 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Pilgrim #12

[Master] Pilgrim #12 moved 3'06".

[Master] Pilgrim #12 targets Ghoul #16. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Pilgrim #12: STR check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] she JUMPS at the ghoul to try to pin him down and fails her check

[Master] Pilgrim #12: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] Pilgrim #12 moved 4'03".

[Master] and tumbles into teh coffin paralyzed

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #16. Distance: 6'02"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #16: Lightning Bug: a missile of electrical energy shoots forth, doing (1d6+1+1*6) [1d6=3] 10 points of damage up to +10. It's damage can be transferred through any conductor that touches the body.

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-10) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ghoul #16

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Poor brave pilgrim.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She'll be fine in a little while though

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] should we let her rest in there?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks to see if there is anything else in that coffin

[Master] inside the coffin are some bones, freshly gnawed

[Master] and (2d4) [2d4=3,4] 7 copper pieces

[Branwyn (Lisa)] One of you should wait with her so she is not frightened when she comes to

[Master] Pilgrim #1 moved 9'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The rest of you can come along with us

[Pilgrim #1 (Master)] if you give me the torch i will stay here with her

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((Bob, is there a limit to number of times Miranda can turn undead in a day?))

[Pilgrim #9 (Master)] hello!

[Pilgrim #9 (Master)] Hello! is anyone coming?

[Pilgrim #9 (Master)] (no no limit)

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Wait for us.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, give them an extra torch. Not ours

[Pilgrim #9 (Master)] this seems like a big room

[Pilgrim #9 (Master)] I can see you there, but I can not see anything in here

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((And Guy just informed me that Miranda automatically turns skellies and zombies because of her level,))

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Then come back here

[Pilgrim #9 (Master)] (there is a page for that grins)

[Master] Pilgrim #9 moved 30'10".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] NO going ahead, I don't care how curious you are. That's how people die. Get back here NOW, please.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's what pilgrim gets for running away. he should be the one that stays with brave pilgrim)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 4'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 6'08".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 42'08".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda moved 11'00".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 4'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 16'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 15'06".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda moved 13'00".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 11'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (never ending rows of coffins)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 17'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 11'06".

[Master] Pilgrim #7 moved 57'03".

[Master] Pilgrim #4 moved 53'07".

[Master] Imari moved 22'01".

[Master] you see the remains of another smashed coffin

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Miranda moved 19'11".

[Master] an open one in the corner

[Kristelle (Kaz)] Kristelle moved 13'10".

[Master] and a closed one as well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 19'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (a fork in the road - good place to stop for the night?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or just huge room?)

[Master] not a fork but a corner

[Master] but sure

[Master] we can pause here

[Master] Kristelle moved 2'04".

[Master] Miranda moved 9'09".

[Kristelle (Kaz)] ((we should probably assume there is some kind of undead in that open coffin))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 19'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (could be - first open coffin had jar of spiders. who knows?)

[Kaz] Okay, so we'll start here next week?

[Master] sure

[Lisa] Sounds good

[Master] Time of Day: 01:22 PM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Ze {Mid Summer} 12th, 339 SKR.

[Master] Rp for the night?

[Lisa] Guy and Mike for RP tonight? can't decide between them

[Kaz] Mike

[Master] ok

[Kaz] Hrm, yeah, I can say yes to Guy and Mike

[Master] well Mike it is

[Kaz] sounds fine to me

[Lisa] good

[Kaz] Okay, I'll be in MSN but for purposes of here... you guys have a good night!

Kaz has left the game on Fri Feb 11 23:02:23 EST 2011

[Lisa] Heading out too - goodnight Bob :)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 11 23:03:05 EST 2011

[Master] Foriso Fairhand XP award: 30. Next level in 3405.

[Master] Scarlet XP award: 15. Next level in 7821.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 15. Next level in 15568.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 15. Next level in 10849.

[Master] Kristelle XP award: 30. Next level in 25110.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 30. Next level in 3429.

[Master] Imari XP award: 30. Next level in 27075.

[Master] Foriso Fairhand XP award: 200. Next level in 3205.

[Master] Scarlet XP award: 150. Next level in 7671.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 15418.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 150. Next level in 10699.

[Master] Kristelle XP award: 175. Next level in 24935.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 175. Next level in 3254.

[Master] Imari XP award: 250. Next level in 26825.


XP awarded Mike RP of night