View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Feb1012

Feb 10 12 - Six Griffons Lodge

[Master] Yes it is insanely early but the game is up

[Master] I am not here, but John will be ready to go around 7 and I will be back shortly after that,

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] it's me John, for now, getting myself and you ready for tonight

[Master] good news, I have my glasses

[Master] For a quick summary, you are at the lodge of the Six Griffons, a gentleman club mostly made up of decendants of an adventuring group

[Master] The current members just sit arround and drink and swap stories about the past

[Master] the house is full of all mannor of weapons on display, with nine specail, probably majical one in the "music room"

[Master] you are here on a stormy night to help fix an apparent haunting before an important luncheon tomorrow

Guy has joined the game on Fri Feb 10 18:32:54 EST 2012

Guy is receiving the map First Floor...

Guy has received the map First Floor.

[Master] (so hoped to finish before but... Hey Guy)

[Guy] howdy

[Master] good week?

[Guy] yup other thjan the snow today

[Master] i was busier then expected, still doing my homework, but tonight should be more fun, and smoother

[Guy] cool

[Master (to GM only)] Dalby Dragfoot moved 2'00".

[Guy] you should put bob to work as your minion

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 10 18:50:26 EST 2012

Lisa is receiving the map First Floor...

Lisa has received the map First Floor.

[Guy] hey lisa youre too early

[Master] I thought he had done more to set this up, so it will be good if we are working together

[Master] Hi Lisa, welcome

[Master (to GM only)] Haunting Elemental moved 31'05".

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Lisa] I am always too early for you Guy

[Lisa] except when I am late and you get all the XP

[Lisa] then I am right on time

[Lisa] :)

[Guy] and youre point is? lol

[Lisa] no point at all

[Guy] i guess i can share the xp with you if i have to lol

[Master] what about me?

[Guy] you dont get any xp lol

[Guy] only me and lisa get the xp

[Master] while I am having minor technical issues, BOB should be here soon enough

[Master] I will try an dgive you xp, hope it is not too much

[Guy] oh i think 50k each sounds fair dont you lisa

[Lisa] lol

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 500. Next level in 26109.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 17871.

[Master] Library moved 4'09".

[Guy] you missed a couple 0's there

[Master] too late BOB is here

[Master] he is just getting set up but I will finish the summary, unless you have specific questions so far?

[Guy] yeah but BOB would give us that much xp cuz we is speciul

[Lisa] oh yeah sure he would

[Master] Topp is the main person you are talking with, steward of the house

[Master] There was a grumpy halfling bartender who has left for the night

[Master] the cook was drain, and killed

[Master] assistant cook, young shy girl, not said anything yet

BOB's laptop has joined the game on Fri Feb 10 19:08:56 EST 2012

BOB's laptop is receiving the map First Floor...

BOB's laptop has received the map First Floor.

[Master] ax that turned into humanoid form

[Master] and there was the shadowy figure you saw when the upstair window broke

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (didn't we kill that?)

[Master] you killed the ax thing, you are correctly in the dinning room where it happened

Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop) walks out of the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand

[Master] when you got to the broken window, in the music room, there was nothing there

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Koorin makes a decent hand meal thing

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Sarengar, you should try these

[Master] Time of Day: 06:52 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Master] any questions?

[Guy] yeah how did the extra dwaref get here lol

[Master] at this point you do not know

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] well if you had cleaned up the dead body in the kitchen I would still be eating in there

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] so I had to come out here to eat

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Oh, and here,

[Sarengar (Guy)] silly dwarf

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] wipes a piece of paper off on his chest

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] and hands it over to Branwyn

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I found this

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] maybe its a clue

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] or just a shopping list

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] it was on the kitchen door

[Master] handout 1.jpg moved 26'02".

Branwyn (Lisa) takes it our of his hand trying to touch it as little as possible

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] nudges Indigo,

Branwyn (Lisa) reads aloud so everyone can hear

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] so what did you spend your share of th winnings on

[Archibald Topp (Master)] THAT was disturbing

Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop) belch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who is G?

[Sarengar (Guy)] Not sure

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] G who?

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Renden and shakes his head

[Archibald Topp (Master)] i realy thing I should get Fatima home, I hope you can resove this before morning?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] (<- cannot read)

[Sarengar (Guy)] I keep telling you that you need to learn to read

[Indigo (Lisa)] In the note Branwyn just read

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] looks over at Archibald, I will stay here with Sarengar to protect him no worries

[Fatima (Master)] Gasps

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] looks around for the sound

[Sarengar (Guy)] Whats wrong?

[Archibald Topp (Master)] She has had a rough few days, she is new here and I should take her home. Unless there is anything else?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wait just a minute or two.

[Archibald Topp (Master)] I shall take our leave and lock you in for the night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Renden where did you find this note?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] on the kitchen door Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So Archibald if the club is only open to members you should have an idea who G is

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I opened it up to get a breath of fresh air after the dead body

[Sarengar (Guy)] so who wrote it?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] are you going to clean that up Sarengar?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I didn't right it

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] or write it

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I only found it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did Archibald just leave even though I asked him to stay?

[Sarengar (Guy)] Renden Ill let you clean it up unless you help convince a few people to put on the opera

[Archibald Topp (Master)] (still here, getting coats on)

[Master] Archibald Topp moved 34'10".

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I would think you would not tempt curses if you are chasing a ghost

[Master] Fatima moved 38'06".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Fatima did you write this note?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good. Then you can answer my question before you go

[Fatima (Master)] ::shakes head::

[Sarengar (Guy)] if you know who did it could help us catch who killed the cook

[Fatima (Master)] I did not see that note

[Fatima (Master)] ::puts hand out::

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought the ghost axe killed the cook

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] points at Indigo, see he thinks it is a ghost

[Fatima (Master)] (do you hand her the note?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] I dont think that was a true ghost

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] not smart to worry about operas when you have ghosts

Sarengar (Guy) nudges Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well it wasn't a person person

[Sarengar (Guy)] not sure what it was

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] am I a person person? looking at Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Archibald I will ask again, only members are allowed in, correct?

[Sarengar (Guy)] no you are a dwarf

[Archibald Topp (Master)] members and staff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So how did this one get in?

Branwyn (Lisa) points at Renden

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] (I came in with you, npc one round behind)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So if you are the steward you should know all the members and staff. If someone left a not here for a "G" then it must be for a member or one of your staff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Doesn't that make sense?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (note)

[Archibald Topp (Master)] Let me look at it

Sarengar (Guy) takes the not from Branwyn and shows it to Fatima

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] looks at Archibald, She is the smart one of the group

Branwyn (Lisa) hands greasy note over

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] if she says it is true, I bet it is

[Archibald Topp (Master)] Well besides being wet, I am sure this is Dalby's handwritting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Now we're getting somewhere. Who is Dalby?

[Sarengar (Guy)] the bartender

[Archibald Topp (Master)] As far as G? well George brought you here but I don't think he has had any contact with Dalby

[Archibald Topp (Master)] Yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And George is the only one who's name starts with a G?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless they were writing to Grevic...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No that doesn't make sense

[Archibald Topp (Master)] well there is Master Ghent? He is a memmer, his great great or so father was one of the founding adventures

[Archibald Topp (Master)] ::point to picture on wall::

[Archibald Topp (Master)] Blond dwarf

[Master] Time of Day: 07:07 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And he frequents the club? Someone writing to him here would expect him to receive it?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] that is a die job I bet, what respecting dwarf would have blonde hair, and no jewels!

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] look at that faker

[Archibald Topp (Master)] He is a member, expected tomorrow if youwish to speak with him

[Archibald Topp (Master)] but please use some decression

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] twists his mouth shut, sure sure, like when Sarengar meets with his ... and shuts up quickly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The more I think about it, the more I think this has to deal with your staff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You would leave a note on the kicthen door for people that would be going to the kitchen

[Archibald Topp (Master)] I do not like it at all, especialy if it involves the staff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would expect a member such as Mr. Ghent is served by the staff rather than making his own meals

[Archibald Topp (Master)] Where exactly did you find this note?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] it was on the door,

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I opened the kitchen door to get some air

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The inside or the outside of the door?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Sarengar left the dead body in there

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] the door was closed I opened it so

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] outside

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] yeah

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] the note was on the outside part of the door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It wasn't like it was his dead body you know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He doesn't have to clean up every corpse we run into

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] from what I have seen dead bodies tend to pop up when he goes on his adventuring trips

[Fatima (Master)] Sorry, sir I did not mean to leave the door unlocked, we were just trying hard to get ready

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I figure he is responsible

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You left the front door unlocked?

[Fatima (Master)] just while we were working, I had dumped some water outside then I heard company, but I did not see anything

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] oh I am sure nothing got in

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] they could not get past both me and koorin in that kitchen

[Sarengar (Guy)] whatever was going on was already here

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] without tripping over the dead body

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] and that would make a sound I am sure

[Fatima (Master)] ::whimpers::

[Archibald Topp (Master)] It is ok child.

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] whispers to Fatima, really, he is a good guy, you can say hello, did you want an autograph before you leave?

Sarengar (Guy) pats Fatima on the shoulder "I dont think you have to worry about anything"

[Fatima (Master)] smiles meekly

Sarengar (Guy) winks at Fatima

[Fatima (Master)] if i may go now?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well I don't see what the fuss is all about

[Indigo (Lisa)] The ghost with the axe killed the cook and we killed the ghost

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think we're done here

[Sarengar (Guy)] who brought the axe in here indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure someone was scared an wrote a note but that was before we killed the ghost

[Archibald Topp (Master)] I hope so, but if you could be so kind as to stay the night

[Indigo (Lisa)] the ghost did

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I think Indigo is right

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] but we should stay here just to make Archibald happy

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] and if we are locked in here overnight

[Archibald Topp (Master)] there is the matter of a broken window upstairs

[Sarengar (Guy)] sorry Indigo but I dont think a ghost would be that easy to kill

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] then I can talk some sense into Sarengar

[Indigo (Lisa)] But what we killed wasn't a person

[Indigo (Lisa)] It didn't look like a person

Sarengar (Guy) looks at Renden "what are you babbling about?"

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] oh I am sure Indigo can kill a ghost

[Indigo (Lisa)] so it had to be a ghost

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] see

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] he believes it too

[Archibald Topp (Master)] (it has a body of sorts)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] and Sarengar obviously is not thinking properly if he wants to go out in the rain like that

[Archibald Topp (Master)] I find it strange that it would bother me for so many days then attack you of all people

[Archibald Topp (Master)] maybe it is not a fan of the opera

[Sarengar (Guy)] I dont know a lot about ghosts but the stories all agree that they are extremely hard to kill

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] SLAPS Archibald on the back

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe because Sarengar was carrying the ghost's axe and the ghost wanted it back

[Archibald Topp (Master)] (the ax turned into the form)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you are destroying all of my wonderful Indigo theories)

[Master] Time of Day: 07:22 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] and Sarengar just because it is hard to kil does not make it a ghost

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] if that was the case then Indigo is a ghost!

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] he is hard to kill

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's true

[Indigo (Lisa)] Dragons are really hard to kill

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] So are dragon turtles

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] ghost dragon turtles!

Indigo (Lisa) laughs with Renden

[Sarengar (Guy)] Renden ,Indigo enough you are scaring Fatima

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is not really helping is it?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] tries to straighten up

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] see how much trouble you get in

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] sorry Fatima, I will keep him away from you from now on

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't do anything!

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] no no not you Inigo

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Sarengar is too intimidating

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Sarengar, "Oh..."

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] let them leave

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] we can work out the rest of the theroy on you being a ghost later

[Archibald Topp (Master)] Thank you all for clearing this matter up, we will be here in the morning to set up for the luncheon

[Indigo (Lisa)] Goodnight! Sorry if we scared you Fatima

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] dinner, breakfast and lunch!

[Archibald Topp (Master)] ::hands key to guest bedroom::

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] not bad at all

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I bet Koorin makes a good breakfast

[Archibald Topp (Master)] Before I forget ::runs and locks back door::

[Archibald Topp (Master)] ::comes back to front door::

[Sarengar (Guy)] Mister Topp that was not very smart

[Archibald Topp (Master)] Good evening, hope all is well. I shall sleep well tonight for a change

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Branwyn, you think you can magic up a window upstairs? surprise them when they come back tomorrow?

[Archibald Topp (Master)] ::unlocks front door, ushers Fatima out and closes dorr behind and locks you in::

[Archibald Topp (Master)] CRASH< BOLT OF LIGHTING HITS OUTSIDE

[Archibald Topp (Master)] in the distance

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] tries the door

Sarengar (Guy) look out the window

[Archibald Topp (Master)] locked

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] shrugs,

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] ok, so who has dibs on the master bedroom?

[Sarengar (Guy)] nobody

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] oh come, you said you killed the ghost

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] we are just babysitting

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I am used to it

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] tuck you away, sleep where you will trip over me if you leave

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] easy night

[Archibald Topp (Master)] window in den, you can see them hurrying across the street

[Sarengar (Guy)] we killed something but I dont think it was the one behind it all,

[Master] Archibald Topp moved 18'05".

[Master] Fatima moved 20'01".

[Sarengar (Guy)] and what do you mean you are used to babysitting?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] you miss rehersals more than anyone I know

[Master] so where do you want to hang out, what do you want to do?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] this last time where were you>

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] and don't tell me a story about being "over the bridge"

Sarengar (Guy) shudders

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] no way you would do something that stupid

[Sarengar (Guy)] you really dont want to know

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] she was that bad?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure he did!

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] looks at Indigo

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] was she married?

[Sarengar (Guy)] we really did go "over the bridge" and I dont ever want to do it again

Sarengar (Guy) walks away from everybody and heads for the bar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 27'06".

[Master] ok

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 24'00".

[Master] you will note there is no bartender

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] so anything interesting in that list of weapons Indigo?

[Master] Time of Day: 07:37 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] sitting and chatting with Indigo in the chairs by the fireplace

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] fire is like

[Master] Llathandryll moved 12'01".

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] fire is on for light only

[Master] Koorin moved 30'07".

[Master] Grevic Rowan moved 35'04".

[Master] Lisa?

[Master] seperating the party?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 14'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] There was a list upstairs. I liked the ghoul harvester and the short sword the best

Branwyn (Lisa) pacing around the dining room

[Master] (food here so Bob is AFK)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Hey Renden what do you know of an assassin named Dreambringer?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If there is something else to be worried about, we have no idea where it is or where to look for it

[Sarengar (Guy)] (brb))

[Master] (yes, the only know issue is the broken window)

[Master] (I did not pick this adventure out FYI)

Branwyn (Lisa) goes over to the kitchen to look for a tablecloth or sheet to cover up the cook

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 25'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is fun - next time you should pick something out for us)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] thinks about Sarengar's question

Branwyn (Lisa) starts opening cupboards and looking around

[Master] (next time will be Saturday AM and lot more combat)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] was that the assassin in the second act of the Lorbretto Opera?

[Master] Time of Day: 07:52 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (works for me)

[Master] (whom ever has obversation may roll it for the fun of it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was Branwyn sorry)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (two room full of obs!)

[Master] good good

[Master (to Guy only)] you hear an upstairs door open and close

[Master (to GM only)] Baboon moved 25'04".

[Master (to Lisa only)] you hear something from upstairs

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 51'09".

Sarengar (Guy) heads upstairs

[Master (to Guy only)] just you?

[Sarengar (Guy)] sure lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what is he psychic?)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Hey, where are you going?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo! Come upstairs with me! Now!

[Sarengar (Guy)] You too Bran?

Branwyn (Lisa) goes up the stairs in the kitchen

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] what now?

[Master] Branwyn yells from the kitchen?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe it's another ghost!

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] hey there are nice big stairs in the living room

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop) renden goes to the main stair case

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 13'09".

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 47'11".

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 10'06".

[Master] Branwyn moved 4'09".

Indigo (Lisa) follows Branwyn's voice and heads for the kitchen stairs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 31'10".

[Master] which way is indigo going?

Lisa is receiving the map Second Floor...

Lisa has received the map Second Floor.

Guy is receiving the map Second Floor...

Guy has received the map Second Floor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (have to find some docs for work - brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 9'07".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 28'08".

[Master] I will wait for her

[Master] one moment please guy

[Sarengar (Guy)] okies

[Master] Sarengar moved 19'06".

[Master] getting so many idea to make the next adventure more exciting

[Sarengar (Guy)] uh oh

[Master] you do not mind waiting? I know what it is like to be solo, or worse, just you and bob

[Sarengar (Guy)] no problems waiting at all

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] and Guy did you have any thoughts on the building things

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] while we wait for Lisa

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] you think Sarengar is content with the Farmhouse?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] or do you want to build yoru self a small theatre?

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] maybe a small theatre

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh - don't wait for me! I just asked if I can do this research in a couple or hours and am waiting on an answer)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Burst of BUilding has a link with the full Castle Guide

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] you can pick out the size of a building etc

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he can build a moat and have boat races in it)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] grins, I like that idea

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] wizard tower, moat around it

[Sarengar (Guy)] i have the castle guide as well

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] and he can stock it to fish too

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] you can deal with the combat Lisa?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (moat combat?)

[Master (to GM only)] Baboon moved 1'07".

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] lol

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] in the library with a candlestick

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Indigo (Lisa)] (waiting to hear if this emergency is dire)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=10] 19

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master (to GM only)] Baboon: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Indigo (Lisa)] (okay - normal weekend emergency)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] smile

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=7] 5 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Indigo

[Master] All Indigo knows is Branwyn told him to follow upstairs

Indigo (Lisa) runs up to Branwyn in the hall, "What's going on?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 11'03".

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (initiative is very convenient)

[Master] I did not cheat, I swear

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't know. It's probably the music room with the broken window

Branwyn (Lisa) wallks over and steps into the music room

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'03".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Renden Ironbreaker

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 18 GOING: Baboon

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 22'06".

[Master] Baboon moved 10'10".

[Master] Baboon targets Branwyn. Distance: 3'05"

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) doesn't look around and runs into music room after Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 23'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where's the ghost?

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 9'06".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around for a disturbance

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] window still broken

Branwyn (Lisa) calls out "Doesn't look like there's anything here!

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Renden Ironbreaker

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Nothing over here,

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] maybe in the bedroom?

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Baboon

[Master] Baboon moved 6'03".

[Master] Baboon targets Sarengar. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] walks arround the corner and looks surprised

[Master] Baboon: Attack: Natural Attack: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 4. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Baboon: Attack: Natural Attack: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 10. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Baboon: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((get you paws off me you damn dirty baboon ))

[Master] and a save please

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] hah

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Sarengar (Guy)] for what?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (rabies?)

[Master] make the roll and I will describe what you feel

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] sorry, spells

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh no)

[Sarengar (Guy)] oh yeah you wait till i succeed lol

[Master] you feel just a little weaker

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Renden Ironbreaker

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I hear Sarengar groan as he gets hit?

[Master] he is tougher than that

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] okk so I look at Indigo and ask, Where to next? the Bedroom?

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Baboon

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=10] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Baboon (AC FINAL: 2).

[Baboon (Master)] I see what I did

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Indigo (Lisa)] (attack of the blotches again)

[Baboon (Master)] I know, dual screen thing

[Baboon (Master)] i am good at meeing with computers

[Baboon (Master)] but back on track

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) goes back into hall and finds himself in front of the baboon

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 17'00".

[Baboon (Master)] in the door way realy but yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] What is that?!?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=9] 1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Baboon (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Baboon

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=11] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Baboon (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) follows Indigo

[Master (to GM only)] Baboon's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-9) - Lightly Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 7'04".

[Baboon (Master)] you can not get past

[Master] Branwyn moved 4'08".

[Master] Branwyn targets Baboon. Distance: 1'01"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (details details)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I be in the doorway?)

[Baboon (Master)] roll to jump over indigo?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] or just swing over him

[Baboon (Master)] yes, in doorway

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (am I in dagger's reach now?)

[Baboon (Master)] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thank you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Pointy: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=15] 5 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Baboon (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Renden Ironbreaker

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Is this a zoo too?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] what in the world is a monkey doing here?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] or is that an ape? I always get them confused

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Baboon

[Baboon (Master)] seeing himself out numbered, turns and runs, changing into a shadow as he runs

[Baboon (Master)] parting or chasing?

[Master] Baboon moved 28'00".

[Master] Baboon no longer targets Sarengar.

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I can't really see him or do anything

[Indigo (Lisa)] (chasing)

[Master] Indigo moved 27'09".

[Master] Indigo targets Baboon. Distance: 0'04"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (maybe he is someone's pet - time for a net and a capture?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or do we want to kill it?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 29'02".

[Sarengar (Guy)] kill it

[Baboon (Master)] You can clearly see it is no longer a baboon

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Sarengar

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ahh a science experiment gone horrifically wring)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Baboon (AC FINAL: 2).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wrong)

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we need the net)

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Stop! What are you? We don't want to kill you.

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 21'08".

Branwyn (Lisa) runs down hall but can't turn corner to see baboon

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Renden Ironbreaker

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 40'02".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Baboon

[Master] Baboon moved 24'06".

[Baboon (Master)] runs and jumps out the window

[Baboon (Master)] following?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (You want us to jump out the window?)

[Baboon (Master)] just asking

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Sarengar

[Indigo (Lisa)] (save versus brain splatter)

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] Combat has finished.

Indigo (Lisa) runs into the room and tries to climb onto the desk to look out the window

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 22'02".

[Baboon (Master)] you now have a second broken window

[Baboon (Master)] and a stack of books on the floor in the library

[Master] can you see the handout on the tree?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] yes

Sarengar (Guy) checks over the books

[Indigo (Lisa)] (reading now)

[Master] Time of Day: 08:12 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice library)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so no sign of babboon man out window?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 18'02".

[Master] nope

Indigo (Lisa) climbs back off desk

[BOB's laptop] Renden Ironbreaker moved 24'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can't believe he just jumped out the window like that

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sarengar, you saw him what was he?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] he knows you are the ghost killer Indigo

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] he was running away from you

[Indigo (Lisa)] I was trying to talk to him when he stopped being a ape thing

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] but monkeys do jump around a bit as far as I know

[Sarengar (Guy)] somethings not right, why did this one run away while the other one stayed to fight?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] oh,

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] ape not monkey

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] sorry

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] You are the expert Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] I only said ape because you said ape

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't know what he was

[Master] when he changed, he did look a lot like the dead form in the dinning hall

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] a zombie!

[Master] he was a baboon!

[Indigo (Lisa)] zombie apes?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] lol

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] ok, seriously, it flew away?:

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] or?

[Master] it is a shadowy figure, when it got out into the dark you lost track of it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so he was glowing like a big nightlight after llathandryll zapped him earlier?)

[Master] this one was not glowing

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so different zombie ape)

[Master] you can look at the one downstairs if you want to go there?

[Master] or you can stack the dead bodies

[BOB's laptop] I will go look at the one downstairs, compare and come back

[Master] and be happy there are only two

[Master] by yourself?

[BOB's laptop] sure, I doubt I will die

[Indigo (Lisa)] (okay - we didn't really take a good look at him last week)

[Master] still there and glowing

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we didn't even try to pick his pockets come to think of it)

[Master] looks the same, roughly humanoid form, no clothes, more like form

[Master] maybe mimic like, but so far only two forms

[Master] Time of Day: 07:57 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 08:12 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 08:27 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Master] it is late in game time

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Ok, so we huddle up in the library

[Indigo (Lisa)] So there were two of them and one ran away. Sounds like a magic thing to me

[Master] want to eat while you plan?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Branwyn can read to us

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] tell us what is up with that list

[Master] doing anything about the broken windws (2)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Branwyn can magic up something for that I am sure

Branwyn (Lisa) grumbles "I did not learn magic for household repairs"

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] lol

[Master] would scooby doo music help here?

[Master] still reading Guy?

[Sarengar (Guy)] sorry cant quit yawning

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe we could put some sheets up against the windows?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no falling asleep! need your deductive skills)

[Master] better than nothing

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] grins

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] on both accounts?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (otherwise John will be DMing for the whole month)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] not a bad plan Lisa

[Sarengar (Guy)] well iuts about time he got his butt back in game

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not that it would be a bad thing but I don't think he wanted to have this adventure going forever)

[Master] I can end it anytime I want

[Sarengar (Guy)] brb need caffiene

[Branwyn (Lisa)] )runs to the guest room and gets some sheets to hang in front of the windows

[Master] so after taht, where are you holdng up for the night?

Indigo (Lisa) takes books off the desk so they don't get wet

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] library

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] or bedroom

[Master] have ket to guest room, do you pick the lock to the Master suite?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] if Renden gets a choice will sleep in the guest room and let the others sleep in the master suite

[Master] spreadout? prepared for anything

[Master] Time of Day: 09:00 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Sarengar (Guy)] well be ready for anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I guess we should stay upstairs where the action is. All downstairs entrances are locked)

[Master] Time of Day: 10:00 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] reneden can stay in the music room to guard that other window

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 11'08".

Branwyn (Lisa) walks out into the hall and waves her hand at master suite

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Knock: All locks in a (10*8) 80 square foot area are unlocked.

[Master] so not picked but open none the less

[Master] This bedroom is the essence of opulence. Silk sheets drape a bed large enough to sleep six and exotic rugs cover the floor. The dressers and armories are made of rare woods that give off a pleasant aroma. Servicable weapons and a pair of heavy steel shields adorn the walls. Above the bed hangs a battered old bastard sword, apparently the firs weapon Lord Thackeray ever used in battle.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (our thief is not here - we must make do)

[Master] Renden Ironbreaker moved 1'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So how are you feeling Sarengar? You look like that baboon did a little damage.

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 16'10".

[Master] so Branwyn making herself at home? rummaging?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] if Bran is taking the master, I will sleep in the guest room

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I will be - just wanted to check on Sarengar)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Ill be ok just a little weak right now

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] unless Branwyn wants us to sleep with her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (should I feel insulted that a dwarf does not want to sleep with me?)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - did not see you typing)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] too bad Llath is not here

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] he missed out on all the fun

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] so everyone beds down

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] doors open to hear things

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Renden I am not quite ready for sleep yet

[Master] did anyone do anything with the books on the floor or just thoses by the window

[Master] Time of Day: 11:00 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 8th, 339 SKR.

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] yawns

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] it is late

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it was juts 8:30!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Time flies

[Master] watches or just hope to sleep light

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] time flies when you are tyring to read

[Master] any serrious reading?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (i think watches would be good)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] oh come on, branwyn cannot stay away from a good book

[Sarengar (Guy)] ill take the first watch

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Bran on first, then ?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] ok

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Saren, Indigo and then Ban

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (indigo 2nd then and Branwyn 3)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] ok

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] night all!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Renden, just go to sleep

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we will figure out our own watches

[Master] where will you be Guy, one place or wandering?

[Sarengar (Guy)] wandering

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 16'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 36'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 40'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just so renden doesn't have to sleep alone)

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] smile

[Master] Sarengar moved 1'02".

[Master] Guy?

[Master] sorry missed that

[Master] Time of Day: 12:00 AM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 9th, 339 SKR.

[Master (to Guy only)] roll ovbersation

[Master] Branwyn is comfortable

[Master] not so sure about indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol- they are both small - plenty of room)

[Sarengar (Guy) (to GM only)] Sarengar: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Master] so Sarengar is quietly pacing the halls

[Master] Time of Day: 01:00 AM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 9th, 339 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 01:15 AM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 9th, 339 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 01:30 AM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 9th, 339 SKR.

[Master] I chime sounds from the music room

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper moved 21'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper #1 moved 15'06".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=2] 11

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=3] 12

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 12.

[Master] you can all roll and on int you can try to wake up

[Sarengar (Guy)] what the?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Sarengar (Guy)] why did my init roll a second time?

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is cool - I selected both icons and it rolled both at same time)

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] becasue you have an itchy trigger finger guy

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] and sorry you did not know you could do that LIsa

[Indigo (Lisa)] (does indigo have a reason to wake up? are chimes that lourd?)

[Master] loud enough, it is possible

[Master] that is why we roll

[Master] no mod

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 11 GOING: Dark Creeper

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not loud enough)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: CON check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

Branwyn (Lisa) slowly wakes up thinking she hears bells

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 28'03".

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker: CON check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Here We Go Again

[Guy] Sarengar targets Dark Creeper. Distance: 19'00"

[Master] what is your light source?

[Sarengar (Guy)] my eyes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the light from the hallway filters into the room?)

[Master] so two shadows in the corner of a dark room grabbing something off the wall

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 11. MISSES Dark Creeper (AC FINAL: 7). NOTE: Not available.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Dark Creeper #1

[Master] Dark Creeper #1 moved 23'03".

[Master] Dark Creeper #1 targets Sarengar. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Dark Creeper #1: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 9. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Renden Ironbreaker

[Master] and when he aproaches, he looks human

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Yawns and shakes Indigo, Hey did you hear something

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Master] - 8 to roll

[Master] to wake up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 [MODIFIED (-8)] - ROLL FAILED against 6!!

[Master] you wake up from the shaking

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is that because if renden?)

[Master] ci'

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so +8)

[Master] soory, yes, it is a save

[Master] you are awake this round, act next

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm awake so it's all good)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Dark Creeper

[Master] Dark Creeper moved 18'10".

[Master] Dark Creeper targets Sarengar. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Dark Creeper: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 2. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Dark Creeper: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 added to: Sarengar

[Master] and save vs poison please

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master] and you feel a little weaker

[Master] Sarengar loses (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 points of strength

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 37'11".

Branwyn (Lisa) runs down the hall to Sarengar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am in the doorway too now correct?)

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] yes, moved about half so you can swing

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Dark Creeper. Distance: 1'03"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Pointy: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=2] 18 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Dark Creeper (AC FINAL: 7).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Pointy: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=20] 0 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Dark Creeper (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] you see what look like two humans with daggars

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (better when I target)

[Master] roll again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh sorry - thought I didn't target the first time but I did and missed - my fault)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Sarengar

[Master] no, you missed the air, you hit

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] go ahead

[Master] or will Guy be mad and think I am playing favoriates?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I'm not going to argue - thank you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Pointy: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=10] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Dark Creeper (AC FINAL: 7).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Pointy: (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 added to: Dark Creeper

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Sarengar

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-1) - Dying

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (1) - Disabled

[Guy] Sarengar targets Dark Creeper #1. Distance: 0'04"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=14] 1 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Dark Creeper #1 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (19) - Moderately Wounded

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v SM: Cutlass: ((1d8+1)+1) [1d8=8] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Dark Creeper #1

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Dark Creeper #1

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (20) - Moderately Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Dark Creeper #1: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -1. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Dark Creeper #1: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Sarengar

[Master] and a save vs poison please

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can you tell you are poisoned? maybe it is time to retreat...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you just got back to the river - don't die on us)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master] ouch

[Master] Sarengar loses (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 points of strength

[Master] dice are not kind to you today

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Renden Ironbreaker

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 31'11".

[BOB's laptop] Renden Ironbreaker targets Sarengar. Distance: 0'06"

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker: Attack: Dwarven Battle Axe: ((20-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=4] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] back stab?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] man

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] that was to grab him and throw him out of th eway

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 16'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 25'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 31'01".

Indigo (Lisa) looks at crowded hallway

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I push Sarengar out of the way?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he will apologize later)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he can't even get in there)

[Master] sorry, not yet

[Indigo (Lisa)] Get out of the Doorway!!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Dark Creeper

[Master] Dark Creeper targets Branwyn. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Dark Creeper no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] Dark Creeper targets Branwyn. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Dark Creeper: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 10. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so the room is dark?)

[Master] There is enough light this close up, you see two humans

[Master] looking beyond them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but if I zap myself in the back of the room they won't see me)

[Master] not unless they have eyes in the back of their heads

[Branwyn (Lisa)] hey turned around silly - was not going to be silently teleporting)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wanted to draw them away from door)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't cast and speak a word?)

[Master] one word, sure

[Master] as if it's part of casting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (will go for plan b at the moment then and do a Llathandryll manuever)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Dark Creeper: Continual Light - Wizard: Create a permanent source of light which shines in a 60 foot radius.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Sarengar

[Master] just on him in general or...

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Dark Creeper #1 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Dark Creeper #1

[Master] Dark Creeper: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Dark Creeper #1: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 8. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Renden Ironbreaker

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker: Attack: Dwarven Battle Axe: ((20-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=9] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master (to Lisa only)] trying to blind him?

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] get out of th way you sodding bastard

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] no - that requires a hit which I am not good at. trying to light the room up and freak him out really

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Master only)] so his shirt or something? does that work?

[Master (to Lisa only)] still spell for me, you just choose locate light. You want his nose to glow or his knee?

[Master (to Lisa only)] marco does eyes to blind

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Master only)] lol thought book said you need to hit on top of cast to do that

[Master (to Lisa only)] shhh, i did not read that

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Master only)] lighting him up is fine for me - you pick a body part

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I start shoving people aside now?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((silly dwarf combat is for humans lol))

[Master] so the one in front of Branwyn has a flashlight for a nose, very distracting

[Master] Indigo is up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how many people does he have to move to get in that doorway?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is ridiculous)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (actually - holding until after branwyn)

[Master] Bran can let him through was just an side step

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not on her turn?)

[Master] while I am in charge, yes

Indigo (Lisa) sneaks around branwyn in doorway

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I like you in charge)

[Sarengar (Guy)] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 6'01".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Dark Creeper. Distance: 0'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=12] -2 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Dark Creeper (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Dark Creeper

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Dark Creeper (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Dark Creeper

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Dark Creeper targets Indigo. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Dark Creeper: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 5. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Dark Creeper: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 11.

[Master] wild miss as he shades his eyes from his nose

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Dark Creeper: Whip o' Pain: Strikes opponents up to 10 ft distant. Target makes saving throw vs. spell & CON check. If succeeds saving throw, creature takes half damage. If CON check succeeds, creature suffers -1 penalty to its next attack roll. Failure wracks creature with pain until end of next round, lowering its Armor Class by 1, imposing a -2 penalty to attack rolls, and making spellcasting impossible.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Whip o' Pain: ((18-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=2] 18 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Dark Creeper (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Dark Creeper #1 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Dark Creeper #1

[Master] he sees that whip and bolts

[Master] guy parting show or follow?

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Cutlass: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=1] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Dark Creeper #1 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Dark Creeper #1 moved 30'07".

[Master] Dark Creeper #1 no longer targets Sarengar.

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Whip o' Pain -- #: +7 (+0),

[Master] he is not jumping out window, but grabbing a rope or something

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Renden Ironbreaker

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker: Attack: Dwarven Battle Axe: ((20-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=19] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] I know that looked weird - but I did not reload after I cast this the last time - substracted one for the last shot

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker: STR check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker: STR check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

[Dark Creeper (Master)] where you going

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] I am throwing him aside and running after that creeper

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Sarengar moved 3'07".

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 3'05".

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 26'04".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Dark Creeper #1. Distance: 1'11"

[Master] you running past the guy in front of you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i was going to - he can hit me if he wants to)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he can try anyway)

[Master] he is not that smart, or caring

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and his nose is glowing)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Dark Creeper #1 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Rudolph!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Dark Creeper #1

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Dark Creeper #1 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Dark Creeper #1

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Dark Creeper #1 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Dark Creeper #1

[Master] his nose is not red

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-24) - Dead

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+15-(d20+1))+2+2) [1d20=12] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Dark Creeper #1 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Military Pick: ((1d4+1)+3+2) [1d4=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Dark Creeper #1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Dark Creeper

[Master] and he falls to the street like a pancake

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (never gotten that twice in a row)

[Master] Throws up hand

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] was very nice

[Dark Creeper (Master)] no more please

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -21 (-7) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[BOB's laptop] Renden Ironbreaker no longer targets Sarengar.

[BOB's laptop] Renden Ironbreaker targets Dark Creeper. Distance: 0'07"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who are you and what are you after?

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Sarengar

Sarengar (Guy) slumps to the ground

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 12 GOING: Dark Creeper #1

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] holds ax up to threathen then looks at Sarengar concerned

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] nudges him with his boot

[Dark Creeper (Master)] I, we were just getting this as he kicks a bag ove to you and takes a step back

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] hey you ok?

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs why is Koorin always off eating when we need some healing?

[Sarengar (Guy)] im ok just feel weak

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] you just need a drink

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] you will be good as new

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] he barley scratched you

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] barely

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Renden! He needs to lie down not a drink

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] you take more hits from the groupies after a show

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What kind of a caretaker are you?

[Master] Dark Creeper moved 4'04".

[Master] Dark Creeper targets Branwyn. Distance: 5'07"

[Master] Dark Creeper moved 1'09".

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] what is in the bag?

[Dark Creeper (Master)] its a majic flail, it's all I know

[Master] Dark Creeper moved 1'07".

[Dark Creeper (Master)] observation anyone?

[Master] Dark Creeper moved 3'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Stop moving! Get down on the floor or I'll run you through like your friend

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 11'01".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Dark Creeper (Master)] ::turns arround::

[Dark Creeper (Master) (to Guy only)] you hear some kind of comotion benind you, behind one of the doors

[Sarengar (Guy)] somethings going on behindone of the doors

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] which one?

Sarengar (Guy) climbs slowly back to his feet

[Sarengar (Guy)] not sure

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 22'03".

[Dark Creeper (Master) (to Guy only)] not that far

[Master] Sarengar moved 16'07".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 3'05".

[Dark Creeper (Master) (to Guy only)] one of thoses

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'll check that one in here. Indigo guard our friend

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 15'07".

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 2'03".

Branwyn (Lisa) opens side door

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 6'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'11".

[Master] quiet hall way Sarengar went the other way

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] waits in the hall to see who yells first

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 5'01".

Sarengar (Guy) opens the closet door

[Master] you see a halfing body move towards you, make another obs roll

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] well with that you see it is moving rather stiff, arms spreadout and the window is open

[Master] what do you do?

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 3'09".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 5'01".

[Sarengar (Guy)] looks like theirs a halfling in the closet

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker moved 5'04".

[BOB's laptop] Renden Ironbreaker targets halfling. Distance: 3'09"

[Indigo (Lisa)] the bartender?

[Master] so Sarengar steps back, Renden steps up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'08".

[Sarengar (Guy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sarengar modified:

[Master] just in time to catch a falling halfling dressed in black

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] can I attack it as he comes out of the closet?

[Master] sure

[Sarengar (Guy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sarengar modified:

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] we want you surpressed, not out an dopen

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker: Attack: Dwarven Battle Axe: ((20-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=18] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS halfling (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What's going on? We have another intruder?

[Master] he is small so roll knockdown

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] (1d8) [1d8=5] 5

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] so he is knocked down

[Master] so the body falls back into the closet

Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop) with a great dwarven YWAP smashes

[Master] Renden sees something fall out of his hands

[Master] roll save vs breath

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] Renden Ironbreaker: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Master] Renden Ironbreaker's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and there is a minor boom from the closet and Renden gets hit for 12 point damage

[Master] meanwile

Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop) shakes his head,

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] exploding halfings watch out!

[Dark Creeper (Master)] ah come on, you got what we cam for, you can let me go right?

[Master] Dark Creeper moved 6'03".

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Dark Creeper.

[Sarengar (Guy)] take him down

[Lisa] Indigo targets Dark Creeper. Distance: 2'02"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=13] -3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Dark Creeper (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Dark Creeper

[Master (to GM only)] Dark Creeper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] I told you not to move

[Dark Creeper (Master)] ok ok

[Dark Creeper (Master)] ::gets on knees::

[Dark Creeper (Master)] ouch

[Indigo (Lisa)] that's better

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 4'03".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo youve been spending too much time with Renden, youre getting to be as bad-tempered as him

[Dark Creeper (Master) (to Lisa only)] you notice a piece of paer fall from him

[Sarengar (Guy)] you grow a beard and you can start calling yourself a dwarf

[Indigo (Lisa)] What's that?

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] a beard is something that grows on your chin

Indigo (Lisa) picks up paper from the ground and reads it

[Renden Ironbreaker (BOB's laptop)] most halfings can't grow a decent one

[Dark Creeper (Master)] and a nice dramatic ending for the night?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not you!

[Indigo (Lisa)] And this means you will be back next week :)

[Sarengar (Guy)] looks like you got anopther night john

[Dark Creeper (Master)] I guess I'll let you examine a bit more if yur up for it?

[Lisa] there are still many unanswered questions

[Dark Creeper (Master)] or wait for Marco to make sure you can heal?

[Dark Creeper (Master)] so many

[Master] we could be here all night

[Lisa] though I was a little worried I was going to kill the creeper there

[Sarengar (Guy)] normally id be all for going on unfortunately im working early tomorrow

[Lisa] we need him alive a bit longer

[Master] or we can do it on line and finsih the grand final next week

[BOB's laptop] I say online

[Sarengar (Guy)] ill be here next week

[Lisa] of course you do

[BOB's laptop] I can post everything tonight like normal

[BOB's laptop] then John can do the roleplaying stuff from where he is on the site

[BOB's laptop] so that next week we can be sure to wrap up

[BOB's laptop] Marco and TMO here next week, hopefully travis

[Master] Time of Day: 01:50 AM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 9th, 339 SKR.

[Lisa] sounds good

[Lisa] see you online then

[Lisa] goodnight!

[Master] thank you so much

[BOB's laptop] night

[Master] night all

[Lisa] thank you! was very fun

[Master] much more fun being me

BOB's laptop has left the game on Fri Feb 10 23:04:51 EST 2012

[Sarengar (Guy)] yall have a good night and Lisa for RPer

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 10 23:04:55 EST 2012

Guy has left the game on Fri Feb 10 23:05:06 EST 2012

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 17671.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 100. Next level in 26009.


XP awarded