View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Dec1010

Dec 10 10 - Skull Church

[BOB] ==== Gaming session started: Thu Dec 09 13:31:17 EST 2010 ====

[BOB] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Dec 10 18:35:53 EST 2010 ====

temp John has joined the game on Fri Dec 10 18:39:48 EST 2010

temp John is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

temp John has joined the game on Fri Dec 10 18:39:58 EST 2010

temp John is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

temp John has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

[BOB] you ok?

[BOB] you just like getting the map?

[BOB] or do you need me to kick one of those two logins?

[temp John] i was reconnecting and disconnected

[temp John] so yes

[temp John] i am seeing double

temp John has left the game on Fri Dec 10 18:41:34 EST 2010

[BOB] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Dec 10 18:43:39 EST 2010 ====

temp John has joined the game on Fri Dec 10 18:45:24 EST 2010

temp John is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

temp John has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

[BOB] there we go

[BOB] much better

[temp John] so far

[BOB] how is the week?

[BOB] and do you have any plans on Sunday?

[temp John] not yet

[temp John] but i can make some if there is something to avoid

[BOB] going to be installing some crown molding in the game room

[BOB] no heavy lifting, just cutting and nailing

[temp John] has the neighbor even asked about Miranda?

[BOB] oh yes

[BOB] she keeps asking when she is bringing her bike over

[BOB] Kelly

[temp John] cool, I'll have to let her know, see if she remembers

[BOB] nods, will be good

[BOB] they will be at the party of course also

[BOB] getting a drink brb

[temp John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 1 (4).

[BOB] I am away from the keyboard.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Dec 10 18:53:51 EST 2010

Lisa is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

Lisa has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

[temp John] hello Lisa and welsome to Hand Night

[Lisa] hello :)

[Lisa] Hand night?

[temp John] just a little sleep deprived, sorry, think nothing of it

[temp John] liked your post, tks

[Lisa] thank you

[BOB] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] b

[BOB] welcome Lisa

[Lisa] hello

[BOB] and yes very glad to see people posting

[Lisa] any word on other people's whereabouts?

[BOB] Mike is updating

[BOB] have not heard from Kaz or Guy yet

[Lisa] lol I am sure he is thrilled

[BOB] Imari moved 38'10".

[temp John] sorry Mike?

[BOB] he was on the old version, needs to update to be able to log in

[BOB] Hoffman XP award: 500. Next level in 370.

[BOB] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 16410.

[BOB] sooo close John

[Lisa] and he's gping to play Imari tonight?

[BOB] not sure but want her on teh board for him in case

[Lisa] that would be very fun :)

[temp John] he may just want to yell at me for tuesday night

[temp John] or to tell me Kaz and Guy are avoiding me

[BOB] lol

[Lisa] he must be very mad at you to go through a Klooge update just to yell at you

[temp John] I have that effect on people

[temp John] watch them all run when Hoffman has his crisis of Faith

[Lisa] as long as he doesn't cry Branwyn can handle it

[BOB] Mike is struggling with this, trying to help him out

[BOB] John when you installed did you unzip?

[BOB] or did you just drop the folder into the location you wanted it?

[temp John] I always unzip, it's safer if you know what I mean

[BOB] I am giving up

[BOB] Mike is frustrated

[BOB] I am not goign to argue about it

[temp John] try a clean install?

[BOB] so he is not going to log in

[Lisa] he can't install updates inside Klooge?

[BOB] no

[Lisa] I am sorry for that

[BOB] he is on that broken one

[BOB] I told him to just download and install but he started deleteing things

[BOB] so now has to go to hidden files to delete the other part and does not want to go through that

[BOB] Sorry guys

[BOB] Hoffman moved 1'06".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 1'07".

[BOB] oh well

[BOB] so

[BOB] moving forward

[BOB] what do you want to do about the church?

[Lisa] burn it

[temp John] my thoughts exactly

[temp John] do you have fireball?

[Lisa] burning hands

[Lisa] if it's a stone church might be difficult

[temp John] ok well then I'll meet you back at the house when you are done

[temp John] or yea

[temp John] let go check

[Lisa] smiles

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::takes path to church::

[Lisa] was hoping to have more people in for this - will be interesting

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::follows::

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] heck I'm almost 5th level, I can make a cool new character if I die

Branwyn (Lisa) nods to Indigo and heads off in the direction of Hoffman and Brother Foto

[Hoffman (temp John)] we will have to be more carefull with Kristelle and Foriso not feeling well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I agree

[Hoffman (temp John)] good thing this is just recon

[Hoffman (temp John)] ie: yep, it's a church

temp John is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

temp John has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[BOB] Branwyn moved 5'09".

[Hoffman (temp John)] I sugest we swing arrond the outside first

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I get the map too please?)

[BOB] just double click on Branwyn

Lisa is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thank you)

Lisa has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Hoffman (temp John)] (I am guessing not a lot of stain glass windows?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 68'00".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 35'05".

[BOB] There are large buttresses of stone on teh sides

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The outside sounds good. There are a lot of graves here.

[BOB] it is two stories tall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 46'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 66'08".

[BOB] with windows on the upper floor

[BOB] and maybe around the far sides

[BOB] stone walls

[Hoffman (temp John)] (single front door?)

[BOB] and two large wooden doors that are smashed and falling inside

[Hoffman (temp John)] ok

[Hoffman (temp John)] (slight hill, is that what the line seperating graves?)

[BOB] yes

[Hoffman (temp John)] :;circles to left::

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 49'02".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 43'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 77'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 74'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 98'09".

[Hoffman (temp John)] (are windows open on second floor?, Glass or Shutters?)

[temp John] Hoffman moved 29'08".

[BOB] shutters

[BOB] shards of glass on the ground

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 23'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 29'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 25'08".

[temp John] Hoffman moved 12'01".

[temp John] Hoffman moved 30'07".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 18'05".

[BOB] no windows along here inbetween the buttresses

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It doesn't look like there's much over here

[temp John] Hoffman moved 32'01".

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 40'08".

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 42'01".

[temp John] ::inspecting stone::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 35'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 33'03".

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos: Detect Unsafe Wall, Ceiling & Floor check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos: Detect Unsafe Wall, Ceiling & Floor check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[temp John] good condition?

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 31'00".

[temp John] Hoffman moved 23'03".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 18'06".

[BOB] and there is a window that that pierces that wall

[temp John] That is one big window

[temp John] bigger than the front door

[BOB] it is elevated up off the ground

[temp John] like a bay window

[BOB] in reverse yes

[temp John] but is it glass?

[BOB] there is almost a large arrow slit built in there

[BOB] there is a stained glass window inside of that slot

[BOB] Hoffman can barely see it though

[BOB] Hoffman moved 9'03".

[BOB] the ledge is about 5 feet up and then slopes down

[temp John] I wave them to pass by low, which should not be hard for Indigo and Brother

[temp John] Hoffman moved 31'03".

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 62'04".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 73'08".

[BOB] Indigo moved 90'04".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 1'08".

[BOB] Time of Day: 09:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] Time of Day: 09:15 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] Time of Day: 09:30 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[temp John] Hoffman moved 33'07".

[BOB] you can see that the rear of the church is large and convex

[temp John] solding stone?

[temp John] solid

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 34'03".

[temp John] Hoffman moved 32'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 65'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 65'01".

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 29'05".

[temp John] Hoffman moved 39'06".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 17'08".

[temp John] how well kept are the grounds and grave yard?

[BOB] everythign is in a state of decent repair, like it was taken care of for a while but recently is not

[temp John] Hoffman moved 38'08".

[BOB] the grass is withered, the trees are dead

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 56'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 70'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 46'08".

[temp John] Hoffman moved 44'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 49'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 55'05".

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 60'08".

[temp John] still considering moving here right? ;)

[temp John] Hoffman moved 11'09".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 8'08".

[temp John] tyying to stay out of line of sight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There aren't any large crypts here. Looks more like a graveyard for common people

[BOB] same sort of opening from the other side

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is a window too?)

[temp John] ::ducks and walks underneith::

[temp John] Hoffman moved 41'11".

[BOB] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 43'07".

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 32'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 25'03".

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 31'08".

[temp John] Hoffman moved 11'07".

Branwyn (Lisa) ducks down too and follows

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 31'02".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 132'03".

[BOB] Indigo moved 153'04".

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos moved 136'05".

[BOB] Hoffman moved 141'06".

[temp John] so there are defenses on sides what about back, did it look like a balcony or window?

[BOB] nothing

[BOB] no defenses per se

[temp John] and front second floor?

[temp John] just shuttered windows

[BOB] right

[BOB] no balconies

[BOB] nothing but some shuttered windows up on the second floor

[Hoffman (temp John)] quiet, nice and quiet

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 49'09".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 53'00".

[Hoffman (temp John)] so we will need torches inside?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at nearby headstones to see if there is any writing on them besides names

[BOB] no graphiti

[BOB] some of the names are blurred out

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 75'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 64'02".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 22'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 18'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 23'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 21'10".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 5'10".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 10'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 10'01".

[BOB] Hoffman can see that starting right inside the doorway

[BOB] there is no ceiling

[BOB] it is open up to the second floor

[BOB] it is dark insdie

[BOB] as none of the upper windows are open

[BOB] there is light shinignin from the western window though

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::hands Brother an unlit torch::

[BOB] Branwyn moved 5'09".

[BOB] it reveals a large statue on a tall pedestal, the statue must be over 25 feet tall

[BOB] and there is an altar in front of it

[BOB] you can see there are balconies on either side on the upper floor

[BOB] and you can see the first set of benches there at the rear of the church

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Light - Priest: I create a 20' radius globe of light which lights the way for (6+3) 9 turns.

[BOB] you can adjust his light radius for now John

temp John has edited Brother Fotopoulos's effects.

temp John has edited Brother Fotopoulos's effects.

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 5'01".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'02".

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Dec 10 20:06:06 EST 2010

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

[Hoffman (temp John) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Misc. Attributes - Light Radius:: CHANGED: 20 (1.0).

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 6'05".

BiBo!!! has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 3'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi Marco!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 8'00".

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::pauses as he hears footsteps behind::

[BiBo!!!] morning

[Hoffman (temp John)] (Good Morning)

[BOB] Time of Day: 09:45 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] Time of Day: 10:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] and as you look around

[BOB] Scarlett comes up from her journy up from the farmhouse

BiBo!!! is now controlling Scarlet

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: waves ::

[BOB] Branwyn moved 1'00".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 7'10".

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::wave in::

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 8'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 11'11".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 7'03".

[BOB] so as you look up you can see the balconies and the ceiling is lost in the darkness above

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 14'00".

[Hoffman (temp John)] I sugest we stay near the wall

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 2'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 4'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 16'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 4'07".

[BOB] Large square pillars holding up the second floor there

[BOB] and then a deep bay between the walls there

[Hoffman (temp John)] (is it open all the way to the light in the western light?, one big room?)

[BOB] with a side alise

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 12'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (aisle?)

[BOB] yes one large room, the apse and the nave with two side alise

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 12'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] (modern english please?)

[BOB] The large central sectoin you see and two similar sections running parallel with a row of pillars

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 10'03".

[Hoffman (temp John) (to GM only)] Brother Fotopoulos: Detect Unsafe Wall, Ceiling & Floor check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 11'10".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 3'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 23'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 27'02".

[BOB] on the rigth you can see a small shrine to some saint or other

[BOB] candle holders in front of the small statue

[Hoffman (temp John)] does the statue look new or part of the table

[BOB] it looks like part of the church, it is not part of the table but it looks to be of the same age

[Hoffman (temp John)] one moment, kids calling

[BOB] ok will grab a drink as Lisa and Marco debate

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (now we can race ahead and get in trouble)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 12'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 13'03".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] debate the statue?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what would you care to debate about?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (I saw that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hee hee if I only had the torch)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] is it truely a statue or merely a figurine? discuss

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I was going to pick up Foto and move him but thought better of it)

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 16'03".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 16'07".

[Hoffman (temp John)] we are looking for changes from original church

[BOB] so not looking closer at the shrine area

[BOB] ok

[Hoffman (temp John)] anything new we need to investigate

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can if you want us to - I was going to light a candle but thought I'd get yelled at)

[BOB] you can do waht ever you wish

[BOB] the statue is of a old woman with visibly gnarled hands almost claw like

[Hoffman (temp John)] (but only the center front is open to 2nd floor)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((go ahead, light a candle. do a little prayer even))

[BOB] where you are in this aisle there is a ceiling about 20 feet up

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] by the way, do we know what god(s) this church is devoted to?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not good with prayers better with cantrip)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (we are going to need candles, I read the spell wrong)

[BOB] the large opening to the left is open

[BOB] you know this church was orignally dedicated to Kiputytto of the Suomi faith

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (suomi)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] okay, and do we know anything about kiputytto?

[BOB] anyone have religion?

temp John has edited Brother Fotopoulos's effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Because of the obsessive use of Death Masks in the Suomi religion there is almost never a time that a person comes back from the dead. Only a small handful of extreme heroes have ever done so.)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (not as a skill, but I have religion)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Right up your alley Scarelt)

[BOB] Brother Foto would know details about Gnomish religion but not any other faith without the Religion Prof

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 11'03".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 10'05".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] well, I know how to make religious masks, dont know anything about religion

[Hoffman (temp John)] (i was speaking of Hoffman)

[BOB] and this is of Scarlett's countries Official Religion

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 15'11".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] so... does that mean I at least recognize the god and what he stands for?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at next shrine

[BOB] no

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] one of the more obscure gods then?

[BOB] you can make a knowledge check if you think you see something weird or out of the ordinary, but without religion you are mostly lost on this

[Hoffman (temp John)] If the issues here are caused by the legimit God then it is not an issue

[BOB] the insides do look like a church you would see in Blackwater

[BOB] Effect Light spell on Torch for Brother Fotopoulos has expired.

[BOB] Time of Day: 10:15 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] thought that was in turns

[BOB] not rounds

[BOB] has only been 20 mintues or so

[BOB] I thought

[Hoffman (temp John)] I thought it was hours then changed it to turns

[Hoffman (temp John)] )why does Brother have the name Blue Hat?)

[BOB] ok, so it is supposed to be 9 turns and it has been 4.5 turns

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((becayse he is creating a counterculture to linix?))

temp John has edited Brother Fotopoulos's effects.

[BOB] so make it last for 45 minutes John

[BOB] to make it easier for you

temp John has edited Brother Fotopoulos's effects.

[BOB] he was Blue Hat when the gnomes were walking up to you

[BOB] Prac and blue hat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what happened to the 6 hour torch thing?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 12'11".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 12'03".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 11'09".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 12'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 24'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 23'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] anyone else have light spell?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Lots of fire which can be used as light.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] does that count?

[BOB] you see the last of the shrines on the Eastern apse

[BOB] there is a large square of different stone in the floor infront of a door

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 3'09".

[BOB] that is carved with figures

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if we run upstairs we can open the windows and won't need a torch)

[Hoffman (temp John)] does the stone look moved recently?

[BOB] no

[Hoffman (temp John)] anyone else agree with Branwyn?

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 11'11".

[BOB] it is marked out by a different color it is dark grey other than the light slate the rest of the floor is made up of

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 9'08".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: examines it ::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (like a trapdoor?)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((or some sort of switch?))

[BOB] you do not have a thief to be sure

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] besure of what? I didnt say I was looking for traps

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] its TRAPPED!!!

[BOB] it is dark grey stone rather than light grey slate

[BOB] that is all you can tell

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how big is it?)

[BOB] maybe someone with mining skill?

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] i can find traps but i agree with Hoffman, we are looking for recent changes

[BOB] just about 4 foot across

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] you said there are figures on it, I was mostly just meaning to inspect those to see if there was some riddle or something on it

[BOB] those are on the door

[BOB] carved into the door on the other side of the square

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] I also agree with Brawyn, we need to open some windows for you surface dwellers

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] which means we have to step on this square to get a good look?

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] (oh a door on the other side of the stone)

[BOB] yes

[BOB] or to go through the doorway

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] then its DEFINATELY a trap

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (should I step on it?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] I am sure it is a gliff

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] NO!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] quick, someone throw someone small on it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but I want to see if it does anything)

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] I see what you mean Hoffman ::shakes head::

[Hoffman (temp John)] didn't we agree to be a bit more cautious?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was that statue we saw movable or fixed? can we put that on the stone?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did I agree to that? Hmmm

[BOB] you did not check any of the statues in any of the shrines for that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 10'11".

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::looks to front of church as Brawyn causes trouble::

[Hoffman (temp John)] (back? North End)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at statue at shrine next to stone

[BOB] a black stone statue of an old woman wrinkled skin and a staff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] These aren't very attractive saints.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] are there any grooves in the stone that might suggest something is meant to be put there?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (How big is it?)

[BOB] in the floor? no no grooves, just a different color stone all level

[BOB] the statue is about 3/4 life sized

[BOB] not quite as big as Branwyn

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] If, as I said, it is a gliff, you would have to speak the right password to get past

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then you don't have a problem with me stepping on it then

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] If we were here to loot and plunder, I would try and seal the stone then try and disarm the gliff, but it is not easy

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] As long as you do not expect me to rescuse you

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Brother Foto, "Of course I don't expect you to."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's just keep going. We can always come back to this later.

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Hoffman moved 4'10".

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 6'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 21'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'10".

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Hoffman moved 9'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what are those diamond shaped things?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 11'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 13'06".

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'11".

[BOB] you are still in the area with a ceiling over it

[BOB] just past the walls there is where it opens up again

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::nods to obvious status::

[BOB] Foto can make a stonework check

[BOB] and Scarlett can make a knowledge check

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] of course

[BOB] those small diamond shaped things are braziers of what looks to be gold

[BOB] there is nothign lit in them currently

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John) (to GM only)] Brother Fotopoulos: Detect Unsafe Wall, Ceiling & Floor check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] (dm only ok?)

[BOB (to temp John only)] that statue is definately not from this church, the stype and type does not match at all

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] (is there something that can be lit in them?)

[BOB] you can walk up those steps and look

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] and that is your culprut, That statue is new

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] (I meant the two close by)

[BOB] ahh

[BOB] yes those two close by have ashes in them

[BOB] from somethign that was burned in them

[BOB] Time of Day: 10:30 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] Time of Day: 10:45 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] what is the statue of?

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] and how big

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Hoffman moved 11'03".

[BOB] some sort of multi armed ogre with three horns, it is at least 25 feet tall and on a base that is at least 10 feet tall

[BOB] there is the altar in front of it up on that raised platform up front

[temp John] the front celing that is open was a colpased celing?

[BOB] no open up to the ceiling of the church, it is still solid up above

[BOB] but the ceiling is over 50 feet up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 21'09".

[temp John] so this is how it was designed, so far the only damage was the doors

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over to altar to see if there is anything on it

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 15'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'08".

[BOB (to Lisa only)] branwyn sees blood on the floor in front of the altar and more on the altar itself

[BOB (to Lisa only)] there is a dagger there with dried blood on it

Branwyn (Lisa) turns back to the others

[Hoffman (temp John)] sure be my guest ::waves arm in alter direction::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They've been doing sacrifices here

[BOB] Scarlet moved 20'00".

[Hoffman (temp John)] I have no doubt

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There's blood all over the place and a dagger

Branwyn (Lisa) picks up and looks at dagger more closely

[BOB] make a saving throw versus spell

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] or making zombies....

[Hoffman (temp John)] Now your fingerprints are onme the murder weapond!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((we probably dont know what fingerprints are))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Hoffman (temp John)] (sorry forgot the ())

[BOB] Branwyn feels a chill run through her as she picks up the dagger, the evil of its touch alone give goosebumps

[BOB] it feels heavy for its size, seems to be made of iron not steel

[Hoffman (temp John)] Anything not evil up there?

[BOB] you do not see any pictures fo unicorns if that is what you are asking

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This thing is evil, but maybe it would be better with us than just left lying around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] are we looking for pictures of unicorns?

[Hoffman (temp John)] I think we have some important information

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (any thing at the foot of the statue or do I need to get closer to it?)

[BOB] you can see soem loose rocks there but you would need to be closer to see more

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] we are going to need to light a torch, want one? [Branwyn (Lisa)] I would love one thank you

[BOB] Branwyn moved 1'05".

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::hands torch to Hoffman for actual fire lighting::

[BOB (to Lisa only)] Branwyn can look up and see there is a balcony there that overlooks this area from the next level of the church

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::lights two torches::

[Hoffman (temp John)] Come and get it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 11'02".

Branwyn (Lisa) takes torch and goes back up to altar

Branwyn (Lisa) as she goes back she looks up and sees a balcony above overlooking this area

temp John has edited Brother Fotopoulos's effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 7'10".

[Hoffman (temp John)] how long does torch last?

[Hoffman (temp John)] (we are going to need to come back when we have more light)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (I am being paged again)

[temp John] I am away from the keyboard.

[BOB] it is daylight out now, just need to open some windows

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There's a balcony up above

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to BOB only)] do I see any movement or figures on balcony?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((we are capable of 2nd level spells and no one has a continual light rock yet?))

[BOB (to Lisa only)] no

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I don't see anything up there.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how do we get upstairs to open windows?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 16'04".

[BOB] Branwyn gets a (1d12) [1d12=1] 1, Indigo gets a (1d12adnscarlettgetsa{1d12}) [1d12=6; 1d0=] -1

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 15'09".

[BOB] (1d12) [1d12=11] 11

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] for what now?

[BOB] (1d12) [1d12=3] 3

[BOB] ok,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what was that about?)

[BOB] so Branwyn is surprised

[BOB] Indigo is not, Scarlett is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hoffman is going to be sooo mad at me)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] lies!

[BOB] (1d12) [1d12=1] 1 for hoffman and (1d12) [1d12=9] 9 for Foto

[BOB] Hoffman is surprised, and Foto is not

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] man, you had to ambush right when I was about to get going

[BOB] So indigo and Foto see

[BOB] or rather hear

[BOB] a door open

[BOB] a gasp

[BOB] and then a CRUNCH of glass from someone running

[BOB] Man in Red Cloak #1 moved 35'08".

[temp John] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (towards us or away from us?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] what direction?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Not him!!!)

[BOB] is echoing in the chamber but maybe away

[BOB] what do you do

[BOB] Indigo and Foto get an action

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] unfortunately, I have to go, so standing in shock

[Hoffman (temp John)] cn I see the front open doorway?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] later

[BOB] Hoffman is surprised and no there is no light down at that end, you can see the doorway itself framed in light

[BOB] and waves to Marco

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just when it got good! bye)

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] can I cast on the front door assumming it's in range

[BOB] sure

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Dec 10 21:14:45 EST 2010

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought the front door was knocked down)

[BOB] is about 90 feet away

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] range is 30 yards, Wyvern Watch in doorway

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we heard something but have no idea what or where it is)

[BOB] right to lisa

[BOB] and yes to john you can do that

[BOB] go on and cast

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John) (to GM only)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Wyvern Watch: A wyvern like haze guards a 10' radius area for up to 8 hours. If an intruder enters the area, it attacks. The intruder must save vs spell or be paralyzed for (3) 3 rounds or until the caster releases him.

[BOB] is Indigo doing anything this round?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he can yell but I don't really know what he can do. Ideas appreciated)

temp John has left the game on Fri Dec 10 21:17:25 EST 2010

[BOB] he is coming back

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did that happen because of me?)

[BOB] his PC just rebooted

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I mean the intrusion)

[BOB] Indigo can not see anything to actually attack he can be on guard to be prepared if something comes at you

[BOB] and you do knot know if your movements caused that

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn, come back here now! I heard someone.

Indigo (Lisa) pulls out his goblin sword

[BOB] Ok

[BOB] nope

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'09".

[BOB] can not move yet

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'10".

[BOB] soon as John gets back in we will move to the next round and you can go then

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he warned me so I thought I would not be surprised any more)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and combat thingy is not on)

[BOB] you are not surprised anymore,

[BOB] one round of surprise

[BOB] this is round one after that

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but now I have two daggers :) )

temp John has joined the game on Fri Dec 10 21:21:23 EST 2010

temp John is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Branwyn can try out bloody evil dagger)

temp John has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[BOB] all caught up John?

[temp John] i guess

[BOB] okk, so we will roll Init just to have an order to go in we are not in combat

[BOB] Man in Red Cloak: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10++2)-10) [1d10=5] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[BOB] that can not be right

[BOB] Man in Red Cloak: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[temp John] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: (d10+10++1) [1d10=5] 16

[BOB] ok

[BOB] so we all have a number

[BOB] no

[temp John] well Brither is still wrong

[BOB] look at Indigo's sheet

[BOB] to see how we fixed his

[Indigo (Lisa)] (-10 in initiative)

[temp John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Temporary Modifiers - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: -10. ADDED: ADDED:

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10++1)-10) [1d10=1] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[temp John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Ability Scores - Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: -1 (+1).

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=6] 5 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[temp John] I do not see where 2nd +10 is comming from

[temp John] just go

[BOB] ok

[BOB] so Indigo and Foto go first

[temp John] (it is a rung on the ground in front of us?)

[temp John] rug

[BOB] yes

[temp John] I did not cast yet?

[BOB] stretchign back towards the front door

[BOB] yes Foto did cast on the surprise round

[BOB] Effect Torch for Brother Fotopoulos has expired.

[BOB] Time of Day: 11:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] Time of Day: 11:15 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] Time of Day: 11:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] sorry I advanced too far

[BOB] but either of them doing anything?

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::holding casting with eye on front door::

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] do I see anyone yet?

[BOB] then next is Hoffman and Branwyn

[BOB] you do not see anyone

[BOB] other than your group

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] so move of 15 is 150' or 75' and still attack?

[BOB] right

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Hoffman moved 38'06".

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Hoffman moved 74'10".

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] do I see anything yet?

[BOB] no

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Hoffman moved 29'03".

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] looking all arround and up

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he can't see that black dot next to him? whatever that is)

[BOB] Hoffman moved 1'08".

[BOB] Hoffman can see where the Wyvern Watch is because of that check

[BOB] put it on the map for you

[BOB] Branwyn anything?

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] (tks)

[BOB] and remember that Hoffman is in the dark

[BOB] there is light by the doorway but none around him

[BOB] unless he has a torch

[temp John] I am back at the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) sees Hoffman taking off down the aisle in the dark and follows him with her torch

[Hoffman (temp John)] I thought he did, he just lit two and gave one to Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 127'09".

[BOB] ok

[BOB] was questioning if he kept it and ran with it or not

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does that change things?)

[BOB] he has a light with him

[BOB] is not in the dark

[BOB] you still have your action

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but does he see anything then?)

[BOB] no

[Hoffman (temp John)] (still do not have action, moved over half)

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::waiting for next round::

Branwyn (Lisa) walks down center aisle to see if she can find anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 56'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 26'10".

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::slaps head::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't see anyone down this way

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (slapping head because...)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (we can discuss later, feel free to do your own thing ;))

[Hoffman (temp John)] (are we done for round?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I'm done - just wanted to see what was here)

[BOB] Ok sorry for that

[BOB] and now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hey! what happened to our henchmen?)

[BOB] suddenly the area erupts in many black rubbery tentacles

[BOB] they spring forth from the walls the floor the overhand

[BOB] Indigo and Foto need a save versus spell please

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[BOB] ok so those fails mean (2d4) [2d4=2,1] 3 points of damage this round

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] and now we are on Init

[BOB] Combat has begun!

[BOB] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10++2)-10) [1d10=5] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hoffman (temp John)] (that is a big Area of Effect)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[BOB] (it might be overblown will have to double check but it suits for now

[BOB] it covers all of the areas up front in the Nave except the two far sides

[BOB] and into the open area of the main aisle

[BOB] ROUND: 1

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (temp John)] bassicly rubber entangle?

[BOB] yes

[BOB] Evard's Black Tentacles

[Hoffman (temp John)] can I move or cast?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so magic?)

[BOB] no casting

[BOB] and yes a magic spell

[Hoffman (temp John)] can I move?

[BOB] you are wrapped up no

[BOB] you can attack with a small weapon

[Hoffman (temp John)] is there something to target?

[BOB] there are a total of 10 tentacles that can attack, one on Indigo one on Foto two on the large statue

[BOB] and other waving around

[BOB] and yes

[BOB] they are AC 4

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos: Attack: Grinder: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 17

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's 5)

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or did you mean 6 waving around?)

[BOB] Man in Red Cloak moved 32'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=17] -5 [MODIFIED (-2)]

[BOB] there are more waving around a total of 10 out there four are attacking

[BOB] and there is teh Man in the Red cloak on the map

[BOB] just to have something to target

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how do I know if I hit one?)

[BOB] and do damage to

[BOB] that icon has the correct AC and Hit Points

[BOB] Indigo did his

[BOB] he hit AC -5

[BOB] so now roll damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I can't select Indigo - I keep getting effect)

[BOB] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[BOB] and that kills the tentecle that was wrapped around him

[Hoffman (temp John)] (so he cast and bacme visible?)

[BOB] no John

[BOB] he is not there

[BOB] that is an icon just for you to target

[BOB] let me make a new one to create less confusion

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are others close enough for me to hit?)

[BOB] Man in Red Cloak moved 83'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and move Indigo please so I can use him.)

[BOB] Ok, so there is the You are Here to target and do damage to

[Indigo (Lisa)] (where is that?)

[BOB] next to the rug near Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's white!)

[BOB] and you can now access Indigo easier

[Lisa] Indigo targets You are here #1. Distance: 40'03"

[BOB] but his turn is done for the round

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=9] 3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS You are here #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=7] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: You are here #1

[BOB] are you targeting a second tentecle?

[BOB] tentacle

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[BOB] ok

[BOB] so two down

[BOB] one on Foto still

[BOB] two on the large statue

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[BOB] Branwyn or Hoffman can run into that mess and attack

[BOB] but risk getting snatched

[BOB] or can use a ranged attack

Branwyn (Lisa) aims at tentacle on Foto

[Lisa] Branwyn targets You are here #1. Distance: 21'11"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against You are here #1: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so if I hit tentacle with my 3 missiles?)

[BOB] ok so that is 3 missles for a total of 12 points and you kill it

[BOB] as you kill these they vanish

[BOB] so three down now

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Hoffman

[BOB] 5 loose 2 occupied

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 1'09".

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::on guard::

[BOB] ROUND: 2

[BOB] ok Indigo and Foto each need to make a save versus spell again

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[BOB] ok Indigo is caught again and takes (2d4) [2d4=2,2] 4 points of damage

[BOB] Foto is not caught the tentacle swipes and misses, then vanishes doing (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 points of damage on the way

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] so 4 gone now

[Hoffman (temp John)] how much can I move?

[BOB] Foto can move fully

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[BOB] he is not wrapped up

[BOB] Indigo is

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 56'01".

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=8] 4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS You are here #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=7] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: You are here #1

[BOB] and that kills that tentacle

[BOB] 5 gone now

Indigo (Lisa) aims at another

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=13] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS You are here #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: You are here #1

[BOB] not dead

[Indigo (Lisa)] oops wrong damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is large right? i hit wrong button)

[BOB] yes large

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=7] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: You are here #1

[BOB] that is a kills

[BOB] so 6 gone now

[BOB] 2 loose and 2 on the statue

Indigo (Lisa) aims at one more

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=18] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS You are here #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: You are here #1

[BOB] not dead

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) aims at one waving Indigo did not attack

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against You are here #1: Lightning Bug: a missile of electrical energy shoots forth, doing (1d6+1+1*6) [1d6=1] 8 points of damage up to +10. It's damage can be transferred through any conductor that touches the body.

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Hoffman

[BOB] and that is a kill

[BOB] one wounded one left and the two on the statue

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::on guard, looking for something to kill::

[BOB] ROUND: 3

[Hoffman (temp John)] We ready to go?

[BOB] Indigo needs to make a save verus spell

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[BOB] and again please

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[BOB] ok

[BOB] Indigo suddenly keels over

[BOB] and the tentecle that was swipping at him does (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 points of damage

[BOB] then disapears

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-1) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] there are still the two tentacle wrapped around the statue up front

[BOB] but the rest of them are now dismissed

[BOB] Indigo is lying prone on the floor there

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] get him for me so I may cast

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::holding casting::

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm unconscious?)

[BOB] yes

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How far must I take Indigo for you to cast?

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] If I move I can not cast, you must bring him to me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I thought you were going to rid us of these tentacles. I hope I can drag him that far

Branwyn (Lisa) runs over to Indigo and starts to drag him back to Foto

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 64'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do I have to do a check or something?)

[BOB] no

[BOB] you are strong enough to carry him?

Branwyn (Lisa) pul;s Indigo back to Foto clearly distraught

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (probably not but figured I could drag him)

[BOB] what is your max press? and how much does Indigo weigh?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (max press 140)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (100)

[BOB] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so maybe I can)

[BOB] let me check

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John) (to Lisa only)] I do not think it was anything you did

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John) (to Lisa only)] sometimes we just have to do something for something to happen

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to temp John only)] john thanks. Was bad timing there though!

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] I do not know why I am whispering when it is only us two

[BOB] you can move 40 feet more after you pick him up, that is if you do nothing else

[BOB] your movement goes from a 12 to a 4 when you are carrying that much weight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay - that's all I'll do)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 40'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 43'07".

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (temp John)] What Happened?

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 49'06".

[Hoffman (temp John)] grabs Indigo and set him down in front of Brother

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 18'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 19'06".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Max press 280, should have no issue

[Hoffman (temp John)] with combat move of 15

[BOB] nods

[temp John] too late for slow poision, assuming it is poison?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks on worriedly

[BOB] yes to John on slow poison

[temp John] so casts cure modderate, to see if it helps

[BOB] ok

[BOB] are you casting that?

[temp John] scrolls through spells

[BOB] grins

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=6] -7 points.

[BOB] while that is happening,

[BOB] ok

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] Branwyn needs to make a save versus spell please

[BOB] ROUND: 4

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's contagious?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[BOB] I did not say that

[BOB] Ok

[BOB] so next round

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[BOB] before you do anything

[BOB] Indigo wakes up

[BOB] and Foto recognizes the effects of a Sleep Spell that he is coming out of

[BOB] but Branwyn suddenly cries out in pain

[BOB] when you look at her

[BOB] she is covered in boils, blisters, blothes, lesoins, seeping abscesses,

[BOB] her skin is raggety

[BOB] in patches

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (damn dagger isn't it)

[BOB] Branwyn can make a knowledge check

[BOB] on her turn

[BOB] but for now it is Foto's go

[temp John] ::holding casting::

[temp John] bring her to me

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (didn't he go when he cast on Indigo?)

[BOB] Indigo is up adn awake

[BOB] that was last round

Indigo (Lisa) runs up and brings Branwyn over to Brother Foto

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 23'10".

[BOB] Branwyn winces in pain as he touches her

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[BOB (to Lisa only)] you think this is some sort of magical desease, like the wasting sickness that Foriso caught

[BOB] branwyn is in pain, can barely concentrate

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to BOB only)] can I still get rid of dagger?

[BOB (to Lisa only)] yes

Branwyn (Lisa) tosses dagger away from them across the church floor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think you can heal me Brother Foto. This is magical in nature

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think it's like the disease Foriso had when ordinary priest could not heal him

[BOB] (actually ordinary priests could heal him, just none of high enough level around)

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::nods and says a little prayer::

[BOB] (that is why you needed the Paladins)

[BOB] (the Grey Death has no cure)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If removing the dagger from me does not help you may have to take me back to the Paladins

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] (great the unending favor train)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can one of you destroy that evil weapon?

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Hoffman

[BOB] ROUND: 5

[BOB] Hoffman can go

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] He hits it with the metal ax

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((17-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=17] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[BOB] actually is a savign throw john

[BOB] needs to get a 5 or less to break it

[Hoffman (temp John)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=17] 17

[BOB] so no

[BOB] your axe survives

[BOB] and the dagger survives

[BOB] Man in Red Cloak moved 61'01".

[BOB] Suddenly up in the sunlight on the altar

[Man in Red Cloak (BOB)] stay away from me! Or I will not go so easy on you next time!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can we see him now?)

Man in Red Cloak (BOB) runs forward, pauses, then DROPS down

[BOB] yes

[BOB] you can see him come out from the side

[BOB] go forward to the Altar

[BOB] and then drops down behind it

[BOB] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hiding behind it?)

[BOB] you can go up there to find out

[Hoffman (temp John)] (can I drop the Wyvern watch?)

[BOB] yes

[Hoffman (temp John)] Can we go now Brawyn?

[Hoffman (temp John)] (I can't try to break it again right?)

[BOB] sure you can

[Hoffman (temp John)] Will it help Brawyn?

[BOB] how do you know?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't know.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I don't want to leave it with him. I'll take it with me and we'll figure something out.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It can't get much worse, right?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles weakly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's the man who took Indigo captive.

[Hoffman (temp John)] we are going to have Brother use the reverse of heat metal to try and make it a bit more briitlle

[BOB] ok

[BOB] does Foto or anyone have any way of seeing what it is that Branwyn has?

[Hoffman (temp John)] like healing?

[BOB] and or are you goign to see where the Man in Red Clock disapeared to?

[BOB] or just letting that go for now

[BOB] do you want to still be in combat?

[Hoffman (temp John)] We got the infomation we needed

[Hoffman (temp John)] no

[Hoffman (temp John)] not I

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (miranda has diagnostics if she was here)

[BOB] Combat has finished.

[BOB] so next week you can try that on Branwyn then

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Heat Metal: Target metal object heats up and burns whoever touches it.

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((17-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=6] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[BOB] is not an attack

[BOB] is a save

[Hoffman (temp John)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=4] 4

[BOB] and that is a fail

[BOB] the dagger bends then breaks into two large pieces

[BOB] now to see if your Axe makes it

[BOB] want a higher number now

[Hoffman (temp John)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=15] 15

[BOB] there you go

[Hoffman (temp John)] can we drop the wyvern and head for home?

[Hoffman (temp John)] want to be as far away as possible

[BOB] you are a day and a half from home

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes ... please

[BOB] or are you heading towards Old Man Millers

[BOB] where you were going to meet up with the Paladins?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes paladins)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (forgot they weren't at estates any more)

[BOB] ok

[BOB] for the record Branwyn is at a -2 to Str, Dex adn Charisma

[BOB] and a -2 to thac0

[BOB] from the effects of the disease

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (put in temp modifiers?)

[BOB] yes

[Hoffman (temp John)] sorry

[Hoffman (temp John)] so how far to Old Man Millers? Still a day or more?

[BOB] so what are you goign to tell the Paladins?

[BOB] and yes just over a day

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Temporary Modifiers - STR: (STM) : CHANGED: -2 (null). DEX: (DXTM) : CHANGED: -2 (null). CHR: (CHTM) : CHANGED: -2 (null).

[BOB] is closer than the Estates but is in a different direction

[Hoffman (temp John)] describe the statue and our old friend

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Hoffman (temp John)] see if they know how it is and what else they need from us

[Hoffman (temp John)] mention the situation unsder the house but not sure if it is related

[Lisa] seeing me and then hearing how we killed a family of zombies should do it

[BOB] soft smile

[BOB] Ok, so the answer to the question "is there a necromancer livign in teh church " is?

[Lisa] Most likely yes

[Hoffman (temp John)] seems like it

[BOB] grins

[BOB] ol

[BOB] lol

[Hoffman (temp John)] bad magic dude either way

[BOB] by thw ay the two tentacles are still strangling that statue

[BOB] they last for hours

[Lisa] LOL

[Hoffman (temp John)] i remember

[Lisa] why didn't they grab red cloak?

[Hoffman (temp John)] I am sure his god will like that

[Hoffman (temp John)] he was the caster?

[BOB] you conveniently killed them all off before he entered that area

[Hoffman (temp John)] or that

[BOB] and once they grab someone they stick to that until killed or spell wears off

[Lisa] okay

[temp John] that does compleate our one favor for them right? recon only?

[BOB] yes

[BOB] if you can convince them you have teh answer

[BOB] they did not require you to clear out the place

[BOB] that is up to you to do on your own if you want to

[Lisa] farm family they were interested in turned into a very peculiar family of zombies

[temp John] We do not know his name, nor the name of his god, but they are Evil

[Lisa] and we did not get to loot the church

[BOB] does Miranda have Religion

[temp John] no

[BOB] you guys did do well tonight considering

[Lisa] maybe I should take broken dagger back to show paladins

[BOB] you are still at the church

[temp John] our priority now is getting Brawyn healed, then getting Miranda trained

[BOB] will start next week here

[Lisa] they may recognize it

[BOB] then you can take what you want then travel

[temp John] good night all

[BOB] now you have a taste of what it is like to go up against other NPC spell casters

[Lisa] goodnight!

[BOB] night John

[temp John] been there done that

[BOB] night Lisa

[temp John] Lisa RP of night again!

[Lisa] so it was man in cloak?

[BOB] yes

[temp John] Red cloak

temp John has left the game on Fri Dec 10 23:01:09 EST 2010

[Lisa] he is mage who is also a slave trader?

[BOB] could be

[BOB] everyone needs a job they can fall back on

[Lisa] lol

[BOB] and if you need people to volunteer to be experimented on

[Lisa] okay I'm out. Goodnight

[BOB] waves

Lisa has left the game on Fri Dec 10 23:02:16 EST 2010


XP awarded, Lisa RP of night