View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Dec0310

Dec 03 10 - Skull Church

[BOB] ROUND: 8

[BOB] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Dec 03 18:30:28 EST 2010 ====

[BOB] Branwyn moved 1'03".

[BOB] Branwyn targets Spider. Distance: 4'08"

[BOB] Branwyn no longer targets Spider.

[BOB] Branwyn moved 14'02".

[BOB] Spider targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'02"

[BOB] Spider moved 4'05".

[BOB] Indigo moved 12'06".

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand moved 23'09".

[BOB] Kristelle moved 31'05".

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Dec 03 18:40:22 EST 2010

Lisa is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

Lisa has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

temp John has joined the game on Fri Dec 03 18:42:02 EST 2010

temp John is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

temp John has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[temp John] tks

[BOB] should be good

[BOB] just brought up the game

[temp John] Hello Lisa, hope your characters don't die

[BOB] and I did not update from last week

[BOB] so working on that righ tnow

[temp John] no big deal

[BOB] only have Xp to work on

[temp John] not like we are close enough to go up a level

[BOB] grins

[Lisa] Hi John

[Lisa] hope yours don't die either :)

[BOB] give me one moment and we can start

[BOB] no one else will be in if Marco does not show

[temp John] still early for Marco

[temp John] just checking our options, can Indigo Fly?

[BOB] and just so you know I got word that my Globe is coming along nicely

[Lisa] nope

[temp John] good for you

[BOB] will have a way to see where you are in Gogle Earth also on it

[BOB] is an overlay that works with that

[temp John] sounds like fun

[BOB] Drillian detailed map is up next though

[BOB] should be by the end of the year I hope

[temp John] somehow I think you have control of these people, don't think they are moving any time soon so that will be helpfull

[BOB] chuckles

[BOB] they are freelancers I am hiring to do stuff for me

[BOB] ok so what do you want to do NOW before I start clicking off rounds again?

[temp John] oh if time is frozen I want to throw Indigo up to the web and have him kill the spider

[BOB] ok, you can attempt that on your turn to go

[Lisa] he will get stuck on not be able to move

[BOB] if he lets you

[temp John] the next step is to burn the web so they will be able to move

[Lisa] if you will burn web then why hurt indigo unless you want him to die

[temp John] time is frozen, he'll be fine

[Lisa] why don't you jump in the web then?

[temp John] i can thow a lot farther then jump

[BOB] Hoffman XP award: 200. Next level in 1600.

[BOB] Foriso Fairhand XP award: 200. Next level in 12111.

[BOB] Miranda XP award: 75. Next level in 12253.

[BOB] Kristelle XP award: 200. Next level in 37868.

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 75. Next level in 2875.

[BOB] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 17740.

[BOB] Indigo XP award: 75. Next level in 1547.

[temp John] how high is the celing?

[BOB] 20 feet

[Lisa] I don't see the point of tossing Indigo anywhere other than your amusement

[BOB] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 17240.

[BOB] Hoffman XP award: 500. Next level in 1100.

[temp John] I thought he could attack the spider, you know, toss and attack, toss and attack. I'll try and catch him between tosses

[temp John] still not laughing?

[Lisa] no

[Lisa] time is not frozen once rounds start

[temp John] well then plan A is to burn the web and hope Brawn can survive the fall

[temp John] only 2d6 pull a little dire damage

[temp John] fire

[Lisa] she'll be fine

[temp John] unless the spider falls on her

[temp John] then maybe 2d6 more, wouldn't you think BOB?

[Lisa] she's at bottom of web not at ceiling directly

[BOB] depending will be from 1d6 total to 4d6 total on falling and spider falling etc.

[BOB] I do believe I did not make it clear that the little markings on the map are for water

[BOB] you are in a couple inches of water

[BOB] nothing deep enough to drown in but it will help put out any fire that falls

[temp John] well that will break the fall a tiny bit

[Lisa] can Indigo catch her?

[BOB] he can try

[BOB] will be a Dex thing and Str thing

[BOB] but no harm in that

[BOB] and yes Bran can use her cantrip on her go, with that minimal somatic

[Lisa] Hoffman goes before me, would it be faster for him to do it? or is lighting torch 1 turn and setting fire to web another one?

[BOB] right lighting torch is a full move action

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Dec 03 19:02:33 EST 2010

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

[temp John] we're saved

BiBo!!! has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[Lisa] Hi Marco!

[BiBo!!!] morning

[BiBo!!!] spiders huh?

[BOB] Ok, so Scarlet needs an Init roll please

[BOB] actually mostly bullywugs

BiBo!!! is now controlling Scarlet

[temp John] hello Marco

[BOB] but they got snagged by a spider in the process of exploring afterwards

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=1] 11

[BOB] very well

[BOB] and so away we go

[BOB] INIT: 5 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn! If you can set the web on fire, I'll catch you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 21'06".

[BOB] Spider: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Scarlet

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] so... before I go doing anything... what exactly is it that I am seeing?

[BOB] you are one round behind right now

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] oh... okay.... so I pass?

[BOB] you are adjusting to seeing Branwyn hoisted up in teh air by a spider web

[BOB] the dead bullywugs, others moving in the shadows around you

[BOB] and Indigo moving forward and yelling

[BOB] then yes pass

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Miranda

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[temp John] is the spider seperated from Brawny

[BOB] yes

[BOB] maybe two feet

[BOB] is pulling her up to bite her

[temp John] how likely is it for an thrown ax to break, not like arrors are they?

[BOB] they do break if they miss

[BOB] or chance to break

[BOB] but less than an arrow

[temp John] guess the metal one is tougher

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] thrown axes break?

[BOB] yes

[BOB] if they smash into rock

[temp John] Hoffman moved 19'06".

[temp John] Hoffman targets Spider. Distance: 7'00"

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] thats one hell of a throw

[temp John] Attack: Throwing Axe:: is now ARMED.

[BOB] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ItemSavingThrows

[temp John] Hoffman: Attack: Throwing Axe: ((17-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=9] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Spider (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[temp John] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Throwing Axe: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Spider

[BOB] only breaks on a 1 on a 20 if you miss and you hit stone

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #41

[BOB (to GM only)] Spider's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #32

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Foriso Fairhand

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Spider

[BOB] Branwyn targets Spider. Distance: 1'10"

[BOB] Branwyn moved 3'02".

[BOB] CHOMP

[BOB] Branwyn gets a save versus poison

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[BOB] becaue this type of spider has a weaker poison you get a +1 so that is a save

[temp John] missed it by this much

[temp John] or not

[BOB] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #42

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that was nicely convenient)

[BOB] nods, save or die

[BOB] but weaker

[BOB] some spiders just do damage

[Branwyn (Lisa)] cantrips fire at the web in front of her

[BOB] and DOH

[BOB] forgot that I shoudl not tell you that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes?)

[BOB] or have you make the save until it goes into effect later

[BOB] oh well

[BOB] will try to remember for next time

[BOB] and POOOOF web starts burnning

[BOB] Indigo can make an Aim check

[BOB] to see if he can catch her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: AIM check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[BOB] so he lunges and misses

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so much for that!)

[BOB] Branwyn hits the floor and takes (2d6) [2d6=5,4] 9 points of damage as she SPLASHES into the water

[BOB] Branwyn moved 2'05".

[BOB] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #42

[BOB] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #34

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[temp John] Brother Fotopoulos moved 30'00".

[BOB] INIT: 19 GOING: Kristelle

[BOB] ROUND: 9

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] how deep is the water?

[temp John] can't move fast enough to help this round

[temp John] inches

[BOB] a couple of inches

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] oh, okay

[BOB] it is the remains of a flood

[BOB] INIT: 5 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (spider too high up for him to hit, correct?)

[BOB] right

[temp John] you can thow something or someone at it

[BOB] 15 feet or more up

[temp John] or how actiion

[temp John] web stil burning or what was burned has burned?

[BOB] is done burning

Indigo (Lisa) rushes over to Branwyn and pulls her away and back on her feet

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 6'06".

[BOB] she burned the bundle around her but not the main web

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'02".

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Scarlet

[BiBo!!!] Scarlet targets Spider. Distance: 29'08"

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] grumbles that shortcuts dont work in this current klooge....

[BOB] which one?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] the one for targeting

[BOB] you are targeted

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] yeah, but had to do it the long way

[BOB] ok

[BOB] so many ways to do it

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] the spider is unhurt thusfar?

[BOB] yes

[temp John] hit him with my good ax

[BOB] ooops

[BOB] sorry yes Hoffman hit him

[BOB] just double checked and I did apply the damage

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet casts a spell against Spider: Sleep: (2d4) [2d4=1,3] 4 hit dice worth of creatures fall asleep, no save.

[BOB (to GM only)] Spider: No adjustments made.

[BOB] Spider: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] no save :-P

[BOB] the spider falls asleep

[BOB] and looses its grip on its webs and falls

[BOB] taking (2d6) [2d6=2,1] 3 points of damage

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Miranda

[BOB (to GM only)] Spider's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] which wakes it up but it is down and helpless this round

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[temp John] can I pick up my ax and get normal attacks?

[temp John] Hoffman moved 7'03".

[BOB] no

[BOB] you can use a weapon you have in hand

[BOB] or use an attack to pick up a dropped/thrown weapon

[temp John] no cue de gras?

[BOB] no

[BOB] it is not asleep

[temp John] Attack: Throwing Axe:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[temp John] Attack: Hand Axe:: is now ARMED.

[BOB] it is lying there stunned

[temp John] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((17-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=13] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Spider (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[temp John] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Spider

[BOB (to GM only)] Spider's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[temp John] aoo?

[BOB] not yet

[BOB] that would be at the end of the round

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #41

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #32

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Foriso Fairhand

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Spider

[BOB] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #42

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[temp John] just trying to hurry things along

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Spider.

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Spider. Distance: 8'05"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Spider: Lightning Bug: a missile of electrical energy shoots forth, doing (1d6+1+1*6) [1d6=1] 8 points of damage up to +10. It's damage can be transferred through any conductor that touches the body.

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #34

[BOB (to GM only)] Spider's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-8) - Dying

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[temp John] if she is casting she can't be too bad,

[temp John] ::on guard::

[BOB] INIT: 19 GOING: Kristelle

[BOB] ROUND: 10

[temp John] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((17-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[BOB] Combat has finished.

[temp John] ::grabs ax::

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] dead?

[BOB] unless you chose to heal it

[Hoffman (temp John)] i think we did enough damage here, maybe we should withdraw?

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::cuts off spiders head::

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Spiders.... are... GROSS." :: shivers :: "Who the heck grows them that big ANYWAY?!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's getting late. Maybe we should go back up to the farmhouse.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Id like to slowly roast them alive starting with just the feet and working my way up."

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] i think I can soften the stone to help slow then down if they are foolish enough to persue us

Branwyn (Lisa) picks burnt pieces of web out of her hair

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::points out to Scarlet the 10 foot wall and that at least one Goblin and a few Bullywugs have a tactical advantage

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 4'03".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 15'03".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] whats the purple mean?

[BOB] Torch

[BOB] Branwyn is carrying a torch that Foto put an enchantment on

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "The bullywugs look pretty dead to me...."

[BOB] you can only see wath is in that circle of light

[Hoffman (temp John)] just past the light

[Hoffman (temp John)] r side of the doorway

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can take the torch down there if you want to see it

[Hoffman (temp John)] unless you have a fly spell I don't know about, not worth the chance

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Hoffman

[Hoffman (temp John)] (I was speking to Scarlet, I know your a combat mage ;) )

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "I do." :: cantrips up a fly near hoffman's head::

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::slaps forhead::

[Hoffman (temp John)] Lets be carefuill Branwyn, styay behind me please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Will do

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 11'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 19'01".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 27'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 23'00".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "maybe that will distract the bullywugs...." ::watches the fly escape hoffman's grasp::

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] can I examind the "entrance" enough to determind how best to colapse it

[BOB] sure

[BOB] wisdom check

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos: WIS check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do we want to collapse it? There might be some nice treasure here. To be gotten another day of course.

[BOB] Hey look at those rocks!

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] We can get back in easy enough. Let get on the otherside for now

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "I doubt we would come back ever. who comes back to places of almost certain death anyway?"

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Hoffman moved 11'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wouldn't mind coming back. But that's just me I guess.

[Hoffman (temp John)] Scarlet, they are on a mission for the Palidins, they will have to clean it out eventualy, for now we are just scouting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 25'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 23'09".

[Hoffman (temp John)] you all go ahead, i will cover our withdrawl

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Oh... paladins....useless lot they are sending us to do their jobs for them."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 23'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 21'06".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 7'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Miranda moved 23'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 18'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Miranda moved 16'11".

[Hoffman (temp John)] wait I lost Hoffman, he is not staying behind

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 47'09".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 51'04".

[BOB] Scarlet moved 46'01".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 24'06".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 9'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 28'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 27'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Miranda moved 28'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 29'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hoffman moved 30'11".

[Hoffman (temp John)] can we get back to the stairs without issue?

[BOB] Scarlet moved 49'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Miranda moved 16'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 10'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 48'10".

[BOB] Scarlet moved 48'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 45'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 57'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hoffman moved 54'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Miranda moved 49'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 13'11".

[BOB] You can leave Miranda behind, when Kaz shows up I will blip her to the right map

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] um... why dont we just move the leader until we get to something that is important

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 1'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] there we go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 11'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (back in cellar?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I never saw this room)

[BOB] Scarlet, Brother Fotopoulos, Hoffman and Indigo moved 44'02".

[BOB] yes

[BOB] this is the cellar

[BOB] and that is the secret door that Foriso found

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what are back dots?)

[BOB] Pillars

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (black)

[Hoffman (temp John)] we close the door and put some barrels in front of it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 29'09".

[BOB] Miranda moved 45'06".

[BOB] ok, and then you are going up the ladder to the barn above?

[BOB] Time of Day: 07:04 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 9th, 338 SKR.

[Hoffman (temp John)] well we need to decide where to make camp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 18'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Don't you want to take a look at the farmhouse?

[Hoffman (temp John)] upstairs in a barn with no doors or in a celler with a secrect door and a trap door in the ceiling?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] barn has no doors?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] what madness is that?

[Hoffman (temp John)] the doors are broekn off

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] oh

[Hoffman (temp John)] big opening

[Hoffman (temp John)] doors on floor, I can fix them but it will take time

[Hoffman (temp John)] We can look at the house but it is getting late

[Hoffman (temp John)] you up for it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course.

[Hoffman (temp John)] then up the latter it is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There could be beds, a fireplace...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] a necromancer

[Hoffman (temp John)] you want me up first or last?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You can go first of Indigo can

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where are the stairs?)

[BOB] corner

[Hoffman (temp John)] it will be somewhat dark so I bow to the one with the good eyes

[Hoffman (temp John)] (lower right)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 29'06".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 28'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 72'07".

[BOB] Indigo moved 3'00".

Indigo (Lisa) climbs up the stiars and looks out into the barn

Indigo (Lisa) shouts down, "no one's here that I can see"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 11'02".

[BOB] and next up?

[BOB] (Lisa is bouncing a bit on the connection)

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] This seems like as good a place as any to rest, lots of stuff to use as barricades to keep stuff out during the night

[Hoffman (temp John)] but the lady would like a peek in the house

Lisa has left the game on Fri Dec 03 19:57:55 EST 2010

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] It can wait until daytime when we can see it better

[BOB] she will be right back

[Hoffman (temp John)] I shall not let her go alone

[BOB] the rest coming up stairs in the meantime?

[Hoffman (temp John)] (I tried to tell her that)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (yes yes)

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Dec 03 19:58:23 EST 2010

Lisa is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

Lisa has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[BOB] everyone is upstairs now in the barn and has the right map?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure what happened there)

[Hoffman (temp John)] yes

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] lots of barrels and stuff up here too eh?

[BOB] nods

[Hoffman (temp John)] (are the barrels movable with relitive ease?)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I say we put some on the trap door to keep it shut then wall up the entrance and make cap

[BOB] no

[BOB] full

[BOB] moveable

[BOB] but not easy

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] they roll I am sure. put some muscle into it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (trap door had a lock on it before? if so I can knock it lock again)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (does it look like the trap door can hold the weight of a barrel?)

[BOB] no lock

[BOB] and Hoffman can make a check to see if he thinks it is strong enough

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Carpentry check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[BOB] no the door is not strong enough for a full barrel, maybe an empty

[Hoffman (temp John)] How about I drag a door over the trap door and then put a barrel on the door, just to be sure

[BOB] that will work

[BOB] and now I will send everyone the overall map so you remember what the place looks like

Lisa is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

Lisa has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

[BOB] and you can go back to the farmhouse as you wish

[Hoffman (temp John)] (I was thinking of standing the other door, perpendicular against the wall in the other corner

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] why?

[Hoffman (temp John)] so Foto looks again and sees how close we were to the right nostril cave

[Hoffman (temp John)] (more cover?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos: detect aproximate direction underground check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[BOB] As a reminder the group got to that corner of the fence thought stampede then went directly into the barn then down into the cellar

[Hoffman (temp John)] (I thought it was out of the barn?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (had no idea about going into the celar, Kristtle must have left that part out)

[Hoffman (temp John)] maybe the house sound better now?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] either is fine I suppose. the house is probably more comfy I guess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can take a quick peek and if it looks dangerous we can sleep in the barn

[Hoffman (temp John)] thought the track were bigger, what could run threw a fence and still go down a trap door?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I am assuming it was open

temp John is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

temp John has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

[Hoffman (temp John)] still odd

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I suppose

[Hoffman (temp John)] So to the house, any objections?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not from me

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] no ((though I do have an uncontrollable urge to quote phoenix wright now))

[Hoffman (temp John)] can we have Indigo sneek and see if he can look in a wondow?

[Hoffman (temp John)] window, without light

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not as sneaky as Foriso but I can see if I can see through the windows

[Indigo (Lisa)] (house is black bloc to me - where are the windows Bob?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] easier to see now

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 28'05".

[BOB] there are boards over the window

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 13'03".

[BOB] but those are the spots where they are, no glass that is way to fancy for this place

[Hoffman (temp John)] (boarded up from the outside?

[BOB] yes boards on the outside but bared from the inside

[Hoffman (temp John)] (indigo calling us over or comming back?)

Indigo (Lisa) calls back. "the windows are boarded up."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Still not seeing anyone around.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 34'07".

[Hoffman (temp John)] lets go round front

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 44'02".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 18'01".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 31'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 36'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 35'01".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 36'10".

[BOB] front doors caved in and smashed

[BOB] broken furniture in teh room

[BOB] cold fireplace

[BOB] Scarlet moved 52'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I guess it's pointless to knock

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 17'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 16'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 19'04".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 13'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] iside door ok?

[BOB] nods

[BOB] inside doors are whole

[BOB] not locked

[BOB] standard normal light indoor doors

[temp John] whats in the lower right corner?

[BOB] somethign that was smashed up

[BOB] there si a desk in the other corner

[BOB] a small chest in the corner near Hoffman

[BOB] fireplace

Branwyn (Lisa) looks to see what is on top of desk

[BOB] and two small chairs near the fireplace

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brawnyn look in the desk

[Hoffman (temp John)] (chest is whole?)

[BOB] a book binding lays on the desk with the pages ripped out and shredded

[BOB] chest is whole

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 5'00".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks to see if there are drawers in the desk

[BOB] Marco you there?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] yep

[BOB] no drawers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is that a rug in between the two chairs?)

[BOB] yes

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] so... its about the same as the barn in here...

Branwyn (Lisa) picks up book binding to see if there is any writing on it

[BOB] large numbers on the ouside 337 338

[Hoffman (temp John)] (jenny?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] Ready for me to open the door?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There are some numbers on this binding but I have no idea what they could mean

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] volume number?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over at Hoffman, "sure"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'05".

[BOB] (will let Brwnyn make a wisdom/ common sense check)

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::ax in one hand, opens door::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: WIS check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[BOB] look at the time on the toolbar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (dinner time?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] thought so

[Hoffman (temp John)] years

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] I was close

[Hoffman (temp John)] 09-10

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (smiles - the date ahhhh)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and nothing flies through the door that is nice)

[BOB] there is an overturned table

[BOB] what looks to be a couple of smashed up chairs

[BOB] and a bookcase on the one wall

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 5'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] (does bookcase look disturbed?)

[BOB] it looks like it has been rooted through but not destroyed

[Hoffman (temp John)] hmmmm

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 6'02".

[Hoffman (temp John)] comming?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 9'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 30'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 4'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'03".

[Hoffman (temp John)] (staying outside Marco?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 10'00".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] oh I am following along, just not moving my figure every step of the way until combat or something important happens

[BOB] but you are in teh room with them

[BOB] just checking

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] yeah

[Hoffman (temp John)] (so we can all go down together!)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] just too lazy to keep flipping between the map and the chat

[BOB] so where next?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] next door I guess

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::opens door::

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 4'05".

[BOB] lots of broken wood in this room

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 8'06".

[BOB] looks like maybe a table? chairs? bookcases? just a total shambles

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Carpentry check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[BOB] and lots of blood

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 7'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 10'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'00".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 14'10".

[BOB] Scarlet moved 32'08".

[BOB] looks like a battle scene

[BOB] but no bodies

[Hoffman (temp John)] TLC match

[Hoffman (temp John)] less the L

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 3'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] ready?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yup

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::opens door::

[BOB] kitchen area

[BOB] pots and pans hang on the wall

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 6'07".

[BOB] fireplace is cold

[BOB] large table not broken

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] hmmmmm

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 16'07".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 7'03".

[BOB] pile of torn bags of what used to be food in one corner (lower) and upper corner has a broken crate

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] the table must be magical. its the only thing not broken in this place

[BOB] lol

[Hoffman (temp John)] it is wood right?

[BOB] yes

[Hoffman (temp John)] thought something had a thing against wood for a sec

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 1'01".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Ready?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #21 moved 3'08".

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #20 moved 15'03".

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #19 moved 9'07".

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #18 moved 9'09".

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #17 moved 7'01".

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::opens door, ax in hand::

[BOB] Combat has begun!

[BOB] ROUND: 0

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #21: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #17: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #18: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10++2)-10) [1d10=5] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: (d10+10++1) [1d10=6] 17

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how cute! they're all in bed)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=6] 16

[BOB] ok

[BOB] let me adjust now

[BOB] Initiative changed from 16 to 18.

[BOB] Initiative changed from 12 to 18.

[BOB] Initiative changed from 14 to 18.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] if they go last in the round, should just set their init to +100 or something :-P

[BOB] Initiative changed from 18 to 18.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] save you from having to adjust them after rolling

[BOB] Initiative changed from 17 to 7.

[Hoffman (temp John)] can you fix brother's too

[BOB] I normally change them in mass but only a couple so

[BOB] ROUND: 1

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[BOB] it looks like three adults and two kids

[BOB] John?

[Hoffman (temp John)] but brother would not know what is happening yet right?

[BOB] he knows hoffman opened the door and he called out Zombies

[BOB] other than that no

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "How adverse are we to burning this house down?"

[Hoffman (temp John)] good enough

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Bless/Curse: For 6 rounds, attack rolls and saves vs fear receive a +1 bonus.

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[BOB] John we need to make an effect for that

[BOB] and then you can target the icons etc

[Hoffman (temp John)] for now, how bout a temp mod

[BOB] sure if you can do that

[BOB] Marco will have to do his or give up control

[Hoffman (temp John)] unless chartavter sheets locked

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] okay

temp John has edited Hoffman's effects.

[BOB] (brb drinks)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] just added the +1 to attack

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 17'09".

temp John has edited Indigo's effects.

Indigo (Lisa) runs in and stops short

Indigo (Lisa) sees the group of zombies in bed and suddenly wonders if this is the farm family they were looking for

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hoffman, what if this is the farmer and his family? Should we kill them?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Um... zombies. dead already

Indigo (Lisa) holds sword at ready but does not act

[BOB] b

Indigo (Lisa) sighs and looks at Scarlet "Destroy them then"

[BOB] and is Indigo attacking?

[Hoffman (temp John)] (they are "in bed"?

[BOB] yes

Indigo (Lisa) holds off from attacking

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 11'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] why the delay?

[temp John] Hoffman targets Zombie #21. Distance: 0'11"

[temp John] Hoffman targets Zombie #18. Distance: 4'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (something is not right here)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] They are zombies. of course something is not right.

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((17-(d20+1))+1-1) [1d20=16] 0 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Zombie #21 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((17-(d20+1))+1-1) [1d20=1] 15 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Zombie #21 (AC FINAL: 8).

[Hoffman (temp John)] any bonus for then laying down?

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Zombie #21

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Hoffman (temp John)] not enough I guess

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] dude, you hit ac 15. no mod will help that

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Branwyn

[BOB] no bonus

[Hoffman (temp John)] (all I saw was wiff, I was on the map )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 20'06".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at zombie family, "Can you speak? Did the necromancer do this to you?"

[BOB] if they do respond it will not be until their turn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (will delay then)

[BOB] INIT: 16 GOING: Scarlet

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] :: scratches her head in confusion ::

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] am I able to get past the miget?

[BOB] yes

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet moved 26'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] (which one?)

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie #17

[BOB] Zombie #17 targets Hoffman. Distance: 4'11"

[BOB] Zombie #17 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'10"

[BOB] Zombie #17 moved 8'03".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((the one that was blocking me )

[BOB] Zombie #17: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 4).

[BOB] Zombie #17: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Hoffman (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[BOB] Zombie #17: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d8) [1d8=7] 7 added to: Hoffman

[BOB] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie #19

[BOB] Zombie #19 targets Hoffman. Distance: 4'11"

[BOB] Zombie #19 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'11"

[BOB] Zombie #19 moved 10'02".

[BOB] Zombie #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Hoffman (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought they were targeting me?)

[BOB] Zombie #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 4).

[BOB] Zombie #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d8) [1d8=2] 2 added to: Hoffman

[BOB] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie #18

[BOB] Zombie #18 targets Indigo. Distance: 3'03"

[BOB] Zombie #18 targets Branwyn. Distance: 1'05"

[BOB] Zombie #18 targets Hoffman. Distance: 3'11"

[BOB] Zombie #18 moved 1'03".

[BOB] Zombie #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[BOB] Zombie #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie #20

[BOB] Zombie #20 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'03"

[BOB] Zombie #20 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'09"

[BOB] Zombie #20 moved 2'00".

[BOB] Zombie #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[BOB] Zombie #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[BOB] Zombie #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d8) [1d8=7] 7 added to: Indigo

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie #21

[BOB] Zombie #21 targets Branwyn. Distance: 3'02"

[BOB] Zombie #21 targets Hoffman. Distance: 0'08"

[BOB] Zombie #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Hoffman (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[BOB] Zombie #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 4).

[BOB] Zombie #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d8) [1d8=7] 7 added to: Hoffman

[BOB] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-7) - Heavily Wounded

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Hoffman (temp John)] they roll so well for zombies

[BOB] ROUND: 2

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] they get 2 attacks?

[Hoffman (temp John)] can we get endo f round first

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] thought zombies only get 1

[BOB] sure end of round and yes two attacks

[Hoffman (temp John)] for those that held

[Lisa] Indigo targets Zombie #20. Distance: 0'05"

[Hoffman (temp John)] hit 50% of the time and near max damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))+1-2-2) [1d20=13] 0 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Zombie #20 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Zombie #20

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))+1-2-2) [1d20=15] -2 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Zombie #20 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Zombie #20

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-14) - Dead

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] again, how adverse are we to burning this place down?

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Zombie #21. Distance: 3'00"

[Hoffman (temp John)] (we were going to stay the night)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Zombie #21: Lightning Bug: a missile of electrical energy shoots forth, doing (1d6+1+1*6) [1d6=3] 10 points of damage up to +10. It's damage can be transferred through any conductor that touches the body.

[Hoffman (temp John)] but there are other options if we survive)

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[BOB] Effect Description for Indigo has expired.

[BOB] Effect Description for Hoffman has expired.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops - sorry hit Foto)

[BOB] and can not cast you moved this round

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] if you guys back out of the room, I could leave a flaming sphere to burn the room down...

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] close the door behind us

[BOB] so you can add that back in Lisa

temp John has edited Hoffman's effects.

[BOB] and then next time use it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (even worse - back off that damage then I'll dagger it)

[BOB] there you go

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] the house will go up, but its probably for the best anyway

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Pointy: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Zombie #21 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Pointy: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Zombie #21

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'05".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] or you can sit in there and get pummeled. whatever works.

[BOB] and now it is Indigo's go for this round after Foto is done

[Hoffman (temp John)] just getting where he can see

[Hoffman (temp John)] (light them up, not sure I can make it out without them)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((yeah, hoffmans gonna die this round if we dont do something))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hoffman just needs to leave the room)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((you all need to leave the room and shut the door behind after the flaming sphere))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and whole house will go up?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (you got burning hands Brawn?)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((probably))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not today)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((I do, but not useful where I am))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we lose anything that might be in here?)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((the place has been sacked already. doubt there is much to lose))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo and I can kill them and save the house)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we did not look at chest, bookcase or under rugs)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (( its up to you, we should have time to pull the chest out of the front room easily enough. its a fire, not an explosion))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if you guys go, Indigo and I will take the hits)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just hate to destroy the whole place)

[Hoffman (temp John)] I believe it is indigo go

[BOB] it is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (foto went?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 9'05".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((well, regardless, of this combat, scarlet wants to burn the place down as a funeral pyre))

[Lisa] Hoffman targets Zombie #17. Distance: 0'04"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((17-(d20+1))+1-1) [1d20=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Zombie #17 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Zombie #17

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hoffman: Attack: Throwing Axe: ((17-(d20+1))+1-1) [1d20=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Zombie #17 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Throwing Axe: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Zombie #17

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-13) - Dying

[Lisa] Indigo targets Zombie #19. Distance: 0'10"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=1] 11 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Zombie #19 (AC FINAL: 8).

[Hoffman (temp John)] well

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (temp John)] you did good

[Hoffman (temp John)] did no one else see that?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bran will take one and we will be fine)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how did I attacke with you?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman will cautiously back up and see if they are following

[Indigo (Lisa)] (stupid tiny halfling icons!)

[Hoffman (temp John)] if they follow, I can still attack

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can you shut door behind you?)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] no point in that if you are still in the room

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 4'07".

[BOB] they can not move until their turn

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 5'07".

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::ready to parry::

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bob- can you apply that spell damage to 21? or do I need to re-enter my spells?)

[BOB] I can do that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thank you)

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-10) - Dying

[BOB] INIT: 16 GOING: Scarlet

[BiBo!!!] Scarlet targets Zombie #19. Distance: 11'01"

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Scarlet casts a spell against Zombie #19: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level.

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] (2d4+2) [2d4=3,1] 6

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie #17

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie #19

[BOB] Zombie #19 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'10"

[BOB] Zombie #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[BOB] Zombie #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[BOB] Zombie #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d8) [1d8=3] 3 added to: Indigo

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie #18

[BOB] Zombie #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[BOB] Zombie #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie #21

[BOB] ROUND: 3

[BOB] any end of round?

[Hoffman (temp John)] (does Brawny have something that makes them roll low?)

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nope)

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=18] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Zombie #19 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Zombie #19

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=9] 3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Zombie #19 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-7) - Dying

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (temp John)] looks like they are all dead again

[Hoffman (temp John)] sorry see little one

[Hoffman (temp John)] get him Indigo

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Zombie #18. Distance: 0'07"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Pointy: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. HITS Zombie #18 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Pointy: (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 added to: Zombie #18

[BOB] INIT: 16 GOING: Scarlet

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] just the 1 left then?

[BOB] yes

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie #18

[BOB] Zombie #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[BOB] Zombie #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[BOB] ROUND: 4

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (temp John)] (she has a worse AC then Hoffman and she was never hit)

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'03".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Zombie #18. Distance: 0'11"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=13] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Zombie #18 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Zombie #18

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=3] 9 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Zombie #18 (AC FINAL: 8).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+17-(d20+1))-2-2) [1d20=8] 4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Zombie #18 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[BOB (to GM only)] Zombie #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-5) - Disabled

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[BOB] Combat has finished.

[Hoffman (temp John)] so sleep in middle room?

[Hoffman (temp John)] You want to sleep in a zombie's bed?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] burn the bodies first

[Indigo (Lisa)] A bed is better than the floor

[Hoffman (temp John)] in fire place?

[BOB] This bed is too hard, this bed is to soft, this bed is just right.. aaa AAAHHHHH

[BOB] chomp

[Hoffman (temp John)] does firepace go through to living room

[Indigo (Lisa)] Will that stink up the whole house?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] no, thats silly. take them outside and burn them using the piles of broken wood here

[BOB] yes it is a passthrough fireplace

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::starts draging::

[BOB] Zombie #21 moved 24'05".

[BOB] Zombie #19 moved 25'04".

[BOB] Zombie #17 moved 27'08".

[BOB] Zombie #20 moved 28'11".

[BOB] Zombie #18 moved 28'11".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] we arent trying to avoid attention are we?

[Hoffman (temp John)] you really want to tell everyone arround we are here?

[Hoffman (temp John)] someone is at the church down the hill, maybe in the caves

[BOB] Funeral Pyre moved 4'00".

[BOB] like that Sccarlet?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] Its fine. Scarlet wouldnt be able to sleep until we gave the zombies a proper pyre. that looks adequate

[Hoffman (temp John)] Orison on Hoffman

[BOB] how many?

[BOB] zombies roasting on an open fire, skeletons nipping at yoru nose

[Hoffman (temp John)] 6 points for first spell

[BOB] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (6) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] Branwyn moved 17'09".

[BOB] Indigo moved 16'04".

[BOB] Hoffman moved 7'05".

[Hoffman (temp John)] and a full orison on Brawyn

[BOB] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (6) - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] Effect bless for Hoffman has expired.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Get yourself healed up - my fault you got so wounded)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thank you though)

[Hoffman (temp John)] saves one 1st level for the night

[Hoffman (temp John)] just thought to try your run in and attack method, does not work for me so much

[BOB (to GM only)] Funeral Pyre #1 moved 12'08".

[Hoffman (temp John)] with the fireplace as a pass throgh, I guess it will be safer in the bed room

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "You are a bigger target"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am sorry - I just had it in my head that these weren't your average zombies. What zombies sleep in a bed?)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] zombies do what their creators tell them to do

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] they can disco dance if you want them to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was hoping there was a touch of human still in them somewhere)

temp John is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

temp John has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

Lisa is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

Lisa has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] think a wyvern watch is too much?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what watch?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] guess you guys want to go outside to pee?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] doesnt cost anything does it?

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] just a spell slot

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] wyvern watch is a spell that stuns intruders and alerts us to their presence))

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] but we would have to pee in the pot

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that would be handy)

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ((pretty sure we can go in and out, you can say who it affects, or doesnt I should say))

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] no, not that advanced. Anyone within 10 ' effected

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] ah, I must be confusing it with something else. alarm or magic mouth or something

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] I am not a mage young lady

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] so front room?

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] lets us have a little more room to move?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sounds good

[BOB] Scarlet, Indigo, Brother Fotopoulos, Branwyn and Hoffman moved 12'05".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] sure

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] might as well light a fire in the fireplace. not like we will attract any attention that we havent already

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] 10 ft radius

[BOB] remember that Wyvern Watch is not actually visible like that, just to show you where it is

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] cast it right before bed time

[BOB] Time of Day: 08:00 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 9th, 338 SKR.

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Brother will take third watch

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we still need regular watches?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::gathers wood::

[Hoffman (temp John)] well, Brother will sleep 8 hours then get up and meditate for spells

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] its somewhat visible, 30% visible in twilight

[Hoffman (temp John)] should have someone awake, just in case?

[Hoffman (temp John)] you can take the easy 1st watch Brawny?

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "yeah, I will take first watch. I like to sleep in"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have to take first or third. It doesn't matter to me

[Hoffman (temp John)] you can sleep the night if you want

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo will not want first watch. He can take second or third

[Hoffman (temp John)] long as nothing happens

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] "Then if no one objects, have a good rest, I will wake you at 2nd watch."

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hofman takes second so Indigo can be full rested before wyvern goes down in 8 hrs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so Branwyn and Scarlet on first, and Indigo and Foto on third?)

[BOB] ok Lisa give me a d20 please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=16] 16

[BOB] and now John please

[Hoffman (temp John)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=11] 11

[BOB] and now Lisa again please

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=3] 3

[BOB] Time of Day: 05:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos moved 4'00".

[BOB] Indigo moved 5'02".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 8'03".

[BOB] Hoffman moved 13'04".

[BOB] Scarlet moved 6'02".

[Hoffman (temp John)] I thought we were in hte bedroom?

[BOB] you said you wanted the front room

[Hoffman (temp John)] the wyven watch in front

[BOB] is why you moved there and et up the wyvern watch in the doorway

[Hoffman (temp John)] not us

[BOB] Ok

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos moved 15'10".

[BOB] Scarlet moved 21'05".

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos moved 15'03".

[BOB] Branwyn moved 34'04".

[BOB] Hoffman moved 34'02".

[BOB] Indigo moved 15'00".

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos moved 17'11".

[BOB] who is sleeping in teh zombie beds?

[BOB] anyone?

[Hoffman (temp John)] not hoffman, a clean florr is less wierd

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Branwyn is)

[BOB] Branwyn moved 22'10".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 7'03".

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] yeah... no

[Scarlet (BiBo!!!)] thats just plain icky. their dead juices are probably all over the sheets

[BOB] Effect torch for Branwyn has expired.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I'm comfortable)

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] (good thing humans are all sleeping)

[BOB] Indigo XP award: 40. Next level in 1507.

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 40. Next level in 2835.

[BOB] Hoffman XP award: 80. Next level in 1020.

[BOB] Scarlet XP award: 80. Next level in 3422.

[BOB] Branwyn XP award: 80. Next level in 17160.

[BOB] so the sun is coming up

[BOB] and brother Fotopoulos hears soemthing outside the window

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::listens closely::

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::waves to Indigo::

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] (like animal or talking or rain?)

[BOB] like something clawing at the wood

Indigo (Lisa) turns to look at Foto and whispers, "is something there?"

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::knodds and steps back::

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] (how big?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 7'10".

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::shakes Hoffman::

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Dec 03 22:10:39 EST 2010

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::whispers waky waky::

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Dec 03 22:11:26 EST 2010

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

[BOB] he was having the same issue Lisa was earlier

[BOB] and no clue how big, not a rat sized sound

BiBo!!! has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] (digital gremlin taking turns)

Indigo (Lisa) stays at post waiting

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Hoffman: CON check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Hoffman (temp John)] AAAAAAAhhhhhh ready?

[BOB] the sudder starts to creak

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::shaking head::

[BOB] shutter starts to shudder

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::jumps up and grabs axes

[BOB] and then a bit of a leg bone pushes in a crack trying to wedge them open

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::whispers:: go get brawny::

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 11'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] She needs her sleep though

[Hoffman (temp John)] You sure?

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 2'02".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman moved 6'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (think so - doesn't she need 2 watches worth?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (can I attack the arm?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] or leg

[BOB] no arm, just a bone stickign through

[BOB] and yes she has not had the full nights sleep yet

[BiBo!!!] like someone using it as a tool or an animated bone?

[BOB] how can you tell?

[BiBo!!!] well, is it attached to other bones and are those bones moving :-P

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we should go outside to meet whoever is out there before they get in

[BOB] only part of a leg bone visible

[Hoffman (temp John)] like to slow them down

[BiBo!!!] yeah, but if part of a leg bone is poking through, it stands to reason the foot would be attached or the upper thigh

[Hoffman (temp John)] can I hit bone?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[BiBo!!!] depending on which end is sticking through

[BOB] you can swing at it

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((17-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=5] 10 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[BOB] and no to Marco on that only the leg (maybe a shin bone? ) no foot no hips, no other body parts yet

[BOB] and that is a click off of it Hoffman

[BOB] but it does stop moving

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::listens closly::

[Hoffman (temp John)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[BOB] you do not hear anything

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::guard the other door::

[BOB] you do see that the bar on the window is still in place and was not moved

[BOB] Branwyn moved 1'02".

[BOB] Time of Day: 05:16 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] anything?

[BOB] Time of Day: 05:31 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BiBo!!!] Zzzzzzzz

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] while your up, maybe you should stay up?

[BOB] two turns go by

[BOB] three turns

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can try knocking on shutter to see if you get a response)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or Indigo can go outside and check it out and Hoffman protect inside)

[Hoffman (temp John)] lets just hope we chased them off and check it out when everyone is rested and awake

[Indigo (Lisa)] But then we won't know what it was

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::sits along the wall::

[BOB] Time of Day: 06:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] Time of Day: 07:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ze {Mid Summer} 10th, 338 SKR.

[BOB] and the day start afresh

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::nods off::

[BOB] When Indigo goes out side to look around in the morning

[BOB] there are no bodies or bones left in the pile, just a large ash scar

[Hoffman (temp John)] bones don't melt

[BOB]

[Hoffman (temp John)] just so you know

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Bran can't add spells until Lisa logs out and in - locked out again)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Dec 03 22:25:59 EST 2010

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Dec 03 22:26:24 EST 2010

Lisa is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

[BOB] I know John

Lisa has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

[BiBo!!!] I think he is getting at the bones being taken. luckily they cant be reanimated once they have already been animated and destroyed once, but might be needed for spell components

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] ::prays for spells:: (5 spell levels)

[BOB] grins, this is The Mist

[BiBo!!!] unless bob cheats

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] you dm's and your mist

[BOB] smiles

[BiBo!!!] my mist is much kinder

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] undead heal in the mist don't they

[BOB] you do not know

[BiBo!!!] just makes things hard to see

[BOB] there are lighthouses in Drillian because it gets hard to see

[BOB] a couple of the richer estates

[BOB] but everyone has full spells

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[BOB] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] Scarlet: No adjustments made.

[BOB] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Lisa] (are we going to the church today?)

[BOB] it is not Sunday

[BiBo!!!] beat me to it

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] orrison for Hoffman and Indigo

[BOB] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (6) - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (6) - Lightly Wounded

[Hoffman (temp John)] We can stop by, but I'd hate to intrude on any services

[Hoffman (temp John)] Still think the real action is in the caves

[Hoffman (temp John)] want to check if anyone came up from the cellar?

[Lisa] necromancer is in the cave and not the church?

[Hoffman (temp John)] sure they link up eventualy

[BiBo!!!] is the cellar the same as the cave?

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: +2 (+1), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 0 (+1), CHANGED: Lightning Bug -- # Memorized: +2 (+0),

[Hoffman (temp John)] (i asked a couple times but got no definate anwer how close we were to the caves)

[BOB] how would you know?

[Lisa] (should we chance opening the chest before we go?)

[BOB] the overview map is on the right scale

[Hoffman (temp John)] (gnome with direction and distance underground)

[BOB] if you want to look on there

temp John is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

temp John has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

temp John is receiving the map Skull Church overview...

temp John has received the map Skull Church overview.

[BOB] more than 300 feet from the farmhouse to the cave entrances

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (while John is looking at maps, anyone mind if Branwyn pokes around the house a little?)

[Hoffman (temp John)] cave entrence 1/2 way between church and house

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 37'08".

[Hoffman (temp John)] I was just thinking of casting another spell

[BiBo!!!] was the chest locked?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what spell?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no one looked)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (healing?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (heal thyself :) )

Branwyn (Lisa) scans bookshelves to see if any titles look odd

[Hoffman (temp John)] so for the third spell, Brother will cast orison on Hoffman

[BiBo!!!] poke it with a board or something, see why they left it behind despite clearly sacking everything else

[Hoffman (temp John)] still has one for an emergency

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Scarlet modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[BOB] make a knowledge check for Bran

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[BOB] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (6) - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] several books on the shelf are about learning how to read and write, primers for new learners, kids etc.

[BOB] and then there are some farming tresties,

[Hoffman (temp John)] (common?)

[BOB] on what to grow when etc

[BOB] yes W Comm

[BOB] is all the materials you need to teach someone how to read and write if you are a teacher

[BOB] and already know how to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 5'04".

[Hoffman (temp John)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=16] 16

Branwyn (Lisa) walks to rug and pulls it toward her to see if there is anything underneath

[BOB] looks like some sort of stain on the wood very old, maybe some sort of ink?

[BOB] but normal floorboards

[Hoffman (temp John) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 13'06".

Branwyn (Lisa) does the same on the rug in front room

[BOB] nothing there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 5'01".

[BOB] but make an observation check

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[BOB] as she sets the rug back down in place

[BOB] she hears a faint click

[BOB] and looking up under the rug rather than the floorboards finds a small pocket with a key inside

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles and picks up key

[Hoffman (temp John)] (for chest ?)

[BiBo!!!] ((we can hope))

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at chest and wishes Foriso wasn't sleeping in so he could check for traps

[Hoffman (temp John)] (but you have a key, surly you don't need to worry about traps when you have the key) (voice in head)

[BiBo!!!] ((what he said))

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs and tries to slip key in lock on chest

[BOB] and don't call me shirely

[Hoffman (temp John)] (sniff sniff)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (momnet of slience)

[BOB] adn the locks goes CLICK

[BOB] and opens

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (save versus.......)

[BOB] grins

[BOB] nope

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::smiles::

Branwyn (Lisa) timidly looks into chest

[BOB] inside is a small crystal bottle wrapped up in a cloth

[BOB] a large stone pot tightly sealed

[BOB] a single pewter candle stick

[BOB] and a wedding dress

[Hoffman (temp John)] (large pot in small chest)

[BiBo!!!] dowery?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is so sad)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (OH NO. NOT A WEDDING DRESS!!!!!)

[Hoffman (temp John)] (close it close it, It's a trap)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (huh?)

[BOB] bad joke

[Hoffman (temp John)] (life long commitment, untill you dies, nothing worse)

Branwyn (Lisa) opens large pot and looks inside

[BOB] honey

Branwyn (Lisa) sticks finger in and tastes

[BiBo!!!] must resist urge to make joke about tasting her honey pot.....

[BOB] is sticky sweet and good

[BiBo!!!] oh god...

[BOB] smile

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wonderful! I think we'll take this.

[Hoffman (temp John)] Breakfast!

Branwyn (Lisa) picks up crystal vial and unwraps it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (any markings?)

[BOB] looks like it had some sort of liquid or water in it at one time but is empty now

[BOB] some design on the cloth but you do not recognize it

Branwyn (Lisa) leaves the dress but takes everything else for Indigo to carry in our sacks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 25'01".

[Hoffman (temp John)] ::takes some wood as makeshift torchesL::

Branwyn (Lisa) shows everything to the others and explains what she found

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wonder why of all things this chest was not disturbed

[BiBo!!!] "Must be cursed."

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos can make a check

[Hoffman (temp John)] Brother Fotopoulos: INU check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[BOB] you do not recognize it but the markings and the bottle look like perhaps was holy water

[BiBo!!!] ah... maybe it was all doused in holy water, so the undead didnt want to touch it

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] The evil that invaded this house were warded but the goodness of it's belongings

[BiBo!!!] um... I almost feel like that sentence makes sense but not quite.

[BOB] by the

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] good place to call it a night? clearly I need my sleep

[BOB] smiles

[BiBo!!!] lol

[BiBo!!!] I suppose so eh, I am getting hungry.

[BOB] so first thing next week goign to the church?

[BiBo!!!] I dont do church

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] unless we get a better offer

[BOB] chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] sounds good

[BOB] Roleplayer of the night?

[Brother Fotopoulos (temp John)] Lisa

[BiBo!!!] works for me.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] me? I'd give it to you John

[BOB] Indigo XP award: 75. Next level in 1432.

[BOB] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 75. Next level in 2760.

[BOB] Hoffman XP award: 150. Next level in 870.

[BOB] Scarlet XP award: 150. Next level in 3272.

[BOB] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 16910.

[BOB] 5 votes to 3 goes to Lisa

[temp John] i am already close to gong up

[BOB] night

[temp John] good night all

[Branwyn (Lisa)] goodnight! :)

[BiBo!!!] night!

Lisa has left the game on Fri Dec 03 23:02:49 EST 2010

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Dec 03 23:02:50 EST 2010

temp John has left the game on Fri Dec 03 23:02:54 EST 2010


XP awarded, Lisa RP of night