View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Aug3112

Aug 31 12 - Desperate Old Men

[Master] Time of Day: 05:42 AM. Day 17 Ko ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 17th, 342 SKR.

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Aug 31 18:21:24 EDT 2012 ====

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 28'01".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 33'03".

[Master] To start the group is out in the farmlands to the northeast of the Citadel. There is a set of three barricades in front of a farm house designed to help defend against this side of the hill giant attackers,

[Master] Branwyn moved 1'05".

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Aug 31 18:35:43 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

Lisa has received the map swamp.

[Master] Just heard from TMO he will be about two hours late

[Lisa] that sucks

[Lisa] not good for giant fighting

[Master] or very good for surviving it depending on your point of view :)

[Lisa] I would not think that he would do that

[Master] definately not

[Master] he is not even home

[Lisa] against adventurers code

[Master] texted me

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] must not pass up any chance of bravery and conquest over death and mighty odds

[Lisa] we may well be still fighting when he gets in

[Lisa] or it could just be Indigo.....

[Lisa] giants go whack! Indigo goes down; game over

[Master] well the key issue is fighting smarter

[Master] thatn the hil giants

[Master] we shall see who else shows up

[Master] Bill and Marco and John

[Master] Guy

[Master] lots of potential

[Master] refilling drinks then we can start

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Aug 31 18:59:15 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] wonderful

BiBo!!! has received the map swamp.

[Master] how are you tonight Marco?

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 100303.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 500. Next level in 11617.

[Lisa] Hi Marco!

[Master] almost less than 100K away now!

[Lisa] Sorry Bob - goy burst of inspiration and went on short writing spree

[Lisa] got

[Master] should I be worried?

[BiBo!!!] howdy

[Lisa] oh sure - I shall level in any moment

[Master] grins

[Lisa] no - this is to another player - no plots against you

[Lisa] I am actually being noble

[BiBo!!!] I just got the cover art for one of my next books. yay

[Master] very cool

[Lisa] Wonderful!!

[BiBo!!!] noble? against bob? what are you thinking?

[Master] how has the first one done overall?

[BiBo!!!] About as one can expect without marketing it. I wasnt planning on doing so until I had more books done

[Master] make back the cost of the physical printed ones?

[BiBo!!!] well, I dont have to have them printed in advance so it costs nothing to have them printed. they are printed on demand

[BiBo!!!] so yes

[Master] I had guessed you did most on demand but thought there would be a dozen or so for family, publicity that you had run off

[Master] but in any case

[BiBo!!!] family bought em :)

[BiBo!!!] so yes

[Master] lol

[BiBo!!!] hell some family bought 2

[Master] mint condition

[BiBo!!!] lol. yeah

[Master] or they think you need the money to eat

[Master] so

[Master] movign forward

[Master] how do you want to do this ? plan is for hill giants to attack

[BiBo!!!] well crap

[Master] you have a set of barricades there to help defend, they are about 4-5 feet tall

[Lisa] marco doesn't know where we are

[Master] but fairly long

[Lisa] do you?

[BiBo!!!] I dont usually :)

[Master] the barricades are more like long mounds of debris about 100 foot long, 20 foot wide and 5 foot high

[Master] substantial for humans

[BiBo!!!] but I remember hearing tales of hill giants outside the city we were int

[Lisa] the guard has a plan to ambush them and we agreed to come along

[Lisa] Branwyn is back at the Manor though

[Master] you are on the one flank of the attack

[BiBo!!!] we are never leaving this town. this will become our new home

[Master] the main group is to the NW of here

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] lol

[Master] oh you are leaving very soon

[BiBo!!!] lies!

[BiBo!!!] it will be at least a month!

[Master] remember next week we have our normal friday nigth game, that goes straight into the Birthday Game all day long Saturday

[BiBo!!!] oh yes, that is next week

[Lisa] and we're going to spend the whole day shopping in the marketplace

[BiBo!!!] then we will be here for at least 2 months

[Master] TMO texted me that he is sorry the session will be so dealy dul and boring without him

[Master] the current plan is that you get through this encounter

[Master] then we follow through to the Citadel and Branwyn

HP_Administrator-26093 has joined the game on Fri Aug 31 19:15:15 EDT 2012

HP_Administrator-26093 is receiving the map swamp...

[Lisa] he's not coming in at all now?

[Master] then as I call it the Chase Scene

[BiBo!!!] I have about 45 minutes tonight unfortunately

[Master] yes TMO will be in, just late

[Lisa] Hello admin person

[Lisa] that is not good

[Lisa] big breakfast plans? :)

[BiBo!!!] yes. going to a love hotel with the girlfriend

HP_Administrator-26093 has received the map swamp.

[Master] hmmm

[BiBo!!!] has various themed rooms. classroom, castle, etc

[Lisa] seems like more of a night thing than a day thing

[Lisa] we have one of those by us

[Lisa] Madonna Inn

[BiBo!!!] yes, but the 5 year old is in kindergarden during the day

[Lisa] no relation to either Jesus' mom or pop star

[Master] dare we ask which is the preferred choice?

[Lisa] well that makes sense then

[BiBo!!!] classroom/hospital room at the moment, but we will just see what is available when we get there

[Master] Ok

[Master] and HP Admin welcome,

[Lisa] which room would admin person want?

[Master] Or is that Bill with a new install?

[HP_Administrator-26093] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] oh you know him, he would want the SM room

[HP_Administrator-26093] yes, new install... heh sorry...

[Master] grins

[Lisa] Hi Bill :)

[Lisa] Do they have a space - sci-fi room?

[Master] to take advantage of the chance while we have you three here

[Master] we should get things moving along

[BiBo!!!] not at this particular one, but pretty sure they do in tokyo

[Master] Senior Private Olif moved 26'09".

[HP_Administrator-26093] how do I change my name again?

[Master] edit -> preferences

[Master] OK

[New Guy] thank you... think I'll keep bright green color for now

[Master] anythign anyone wants that is reasonable before marchign out to the place where you are supposed to be ambushing the hill giants?

[BiBo!!!] refill my spells I guess

[Master] consider that done

[Master] for both Llath and Koorin

[Master] Androp need anything? Indigo?

[New Guy] Can't think of anything.

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Llathandryll modified: Spells - CHANGED: Bind -- # Memorized: 2 (+2), CHANGED: Charm Monster -- # Memorized: 2 (+1), CHANGED: Charm Person -- # Memorized: 3 (+4), CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), CHANGED: Grease -- # Memorized: 3 (1),

[BiBo!!!] think Im good

[Master] ok

[Master] so

[Master] there are other NPC guardsmen on the map too that I am not using to keep things flowing faster

[Master] but we can use them later in case of "random NPC who joins the party"

[Master] "remember that time we fought the hill giants together"

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] SO

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] we are a bit late to this it looks like

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] but they did pile up a bunch of crap to make a bit of a speed bump for them

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] you will see them coming from a ways off I would thing, fricking things are the size of a house

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] I will leave Senior Private Olaf with you to help coordinate

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] kep your place here do not run off to try to help anyone else

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] you should get one or maybe two try this side of our lines but I think you can handle that

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] have I made myself clear?

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Yep.

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] I said have I made my self clear!

[Indigo (Lisa)] YES SIR!

[BiBo!!!] ::smirks:: "Lets hurry up and take down some of these giants so we have pretty stories to tell the ladies."

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] carry on

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] three short blasts on the horns means they have dispersed

[Master] Captain Opiknor moved 80'02".

[Master] Senior Private Olif moved 86'10".

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] JUmps up ontop of the barricade

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I see movment out there

[Indigo (Lisa)] Olif! We get to fight giants! Isn't it great!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are they getting close?

[Master] Giant Frog #20 moved 228'04".

[Master] Giant Frog #19 moved 240'08".

[Master] Giant Frog #17 moved 155'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] I shoul;d ahve made Branwyn give me her spyglass

[Master] Giant Frog #13 moved 150'10".

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=8] 6 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=8] 6 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=1] -1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Initiative changed from 6 to -1.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh no! I need a crossbow - forgot that)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[Master] Giant Frog #17: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Giant Frog #13: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Giant Frog #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Giant Frog #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Koorin

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well... they are kinda like giants

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Giant Frog #13. Distance: 166'01"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-4) [1d20=17] -2 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-4)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Giant Frog #13 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-4) [1d20=18] -3 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-4)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Giant Frog #13 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] scale is right

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Giant Frog #13

[Master] Koorin moved 7'07".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Giant Frog #13

[Master] Giant Frog #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-11) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] and the first blood award goes to koorin

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why isn't crossbow on weapon list?)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] I can fill it in for you, just a sec

[Indigo (Lisa)] (soory guys - forgot indigo has to use some weapon he doesn't know how to use)

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] but use anythign but a short sword to see if you hit for now

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you get 1 shot per round? and at a -2?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] crossbows are slow

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] they do ignore armor though, which is okay I guess

[Lisa] Indigo targets Giant Frog #17. Distance: 151'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: [-2] Attack: Dagger/Dirk: ((+15-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=3] 9 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Giant Frog #17 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] and fixed now for you lisa

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[Senior Private Olif (Master)] one attack every other round with a heavy crossbow

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's a bad weapon - but thanks for fixing)

[Master] Llath?

[Master] ?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] sorry checking something

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] no giants in sight yet right?

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Giant Frog #13. Distance: 176'01"

[Master] correct

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Attack: Sling Bullet +1:: is now ARMED.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Attack: Sling Bullet +1: ((19-(d20+0))+1+2) [1d20=13] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Giant Frog #13 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Frog #20

[Master] none within 300 yards

[Master] huh found new keyboard shortcut

[Master] Giant Frog #13 moved 69'06".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Giant Frog #19

[Master] Giant Frog #19 moved 31'00".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Giant Frog #13

[Master] Giant Frog #20 moved 69'11".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled:: is now ARMED.

[Master] you can run up and attack it

[Master] and still get full attacks

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] okay... thats what I"ll do.. was going to hurl my dagger

[New Guy] Androp Ilkep targets Giant Frog #19. Distance: 22'03"

[Master] as long s you move less than half

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] daggers dont throw so far

[New Guy] Androp Ilkep targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 20'00".

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Attack: Quarterstaff:: is now ARMED.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] like tens of feet

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Giant Frog #19 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] and if Androp wants a missle weapon

[Master] he can have one, picked up at the armory on the way out here

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Giant Frog #17

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] wouldn't be proficient with it so no

[Master] Giant Frog #17 moved 64'06".

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] Hill Giant #3 targets Giant Frog #16. Distance: 593'03"

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Small Boulder: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -11. HITS Giant Frog #16 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Small Boulder: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 3. HITS Giant Frog #16 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Damage v SM: Small Boulder: (2d8) [2d8=8,6] 14 added to: Giant Frog #16

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Damage v SM: Small Boulder: (2d8) [2d8=8,6] 14 added to: Giant Frog #16

[Master] Giant Frog #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-28) - Dead

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] no

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 31.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] fast giant

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Koorin

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-4) [1d20=14] 1 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-4)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Giant Frog #13 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-4) [1d20=4] 11 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-4)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Giant Frog #13 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] that ring there is the area where he tossed a small boulder at a giant frong and pinned it to the ground

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Master] killing it

[Master] and damage from Koorin

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo can't go?)

[Master] not yet

[Master] waiting for Koorin's damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I meant at all this round)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] oh I thought they missed lol

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Giant Frog #13

[Master] and if Indigo is plannign on useing the crossbow again this round he is recranking it back up

[Master] Giant Frog #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-6) - Dying

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] koorin is deadly with the bow tonight

[Indigo (Lisa)] (very much so)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I guess Indigo is cranking his silly weapon)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Frog #20

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Giant Frog #17. Distance: 156'05"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Attack: Sling Bullet +1: ((19-(d20+0))+1+2) [1d20=7] 15 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Giant Frog #17 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Damage v L: Sling Bullet +1: ((1d6+1)+1) [1d6=5] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Frog #17

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] sorry, misclick

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Giant Frog #19

[Master] Giant Frog #19 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Giant Frog #19: Attack: Bite: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 15. MISSES Androp Ilkep (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Giant Frog #13

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] do I get two attacks with my staff this round? because of specializtion?

[Master] yes

[New Guy] Androp Ilkep no longer targets Giant Frog #19.

[New Guy] Androp Ilkep targets Giant Frog #19. Distance: 4'06"

[New Guy] Androp Ilkep no longer targets Androp Ilkep.

[New Guy] Androp Ilkep no longer targets Giant Frog #19.

[New Guy] Androp Ilkep targets Giant Frog #19. Distance: 4'06"

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=9] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Giant Frog #19 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=11] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Giant Frog #19 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Damage v SM: Quarterstaff: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Frog #19

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Damage v SM: Quarterstaff: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Frog #19

[Master] Giant Frog #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-16) - Disabled

[Master] and Androp's first kill

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Damage v SM: Quarterstaff: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=6] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nicely done!)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (heh wanted to kill Sam but I guess the frog will do)

[Master] hit done

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry about that)

[Master] red button in corner Bill

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Giant Frog #17

[Master] Giant Frog #17 moved 77'10".

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (heh sorry.. was amazed I killed something)

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 81'02".

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 62'08".

[Master] Hill Giant #3 targets Giant Frog #17. Distance: 564'08"

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Small Boulder: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -11. HITS Giant Frog #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Damage v SM: Small Boulder: (2d8) [2d8=8,4] 12 added to: Giant Frog #17

[Master] Giant Frog #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-12) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Small Boulder: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 7. HITS Giant Frog #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Damage v SM: Small Boulder: (2d8) [2d8=5,5] 10 added to: Giant Frog #17

[Master] Giant Frog #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-10) - Dying

[Master] (sorry forgot to make the second roll for the Crit)

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Koorin

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Giant Frog #12. Distance: 250'04"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-8) [1d20=5] 6 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-8)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Giant Frog #12 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-8) [1d20=2] 9 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-8)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Giant Frog #12 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Giant Frog #12

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] thisll be my last round folks

[Lisa] Indigo targets Giant Frog #20. Distance: 79'09"

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy) (to Master only)] how high is that barricade?

[Master] Giant Frog #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master (to New Guy only)] about 5 feet

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: [-2] Attack: Crossbow : (((+15-(d200))+2-14)-2) [1d200=197] -196 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-14)] [MODIFIED (-2, +2)]. HITS Giant Frog #20 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (was that right?)

[Master] no

[Master] looking at why

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] 1d200

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] sweet

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] probably missing a + somewhere

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did you put in the -2 when you set it up or should I be doing that?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] looks like its there

[Master] yes

[Master] I put it in

[Master] roll your attack again

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I put it in - just wanted to make sure I was supposed to)

[Master] you got a natural 20 last time

[Master] you can take it out

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Crossbow : ((+15-(d20+1))+2-14) [1d20=7] -5 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-14)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Giant Frog #20 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Crossbow : ((1d4+1)+3) [1d4=3] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Frog #20

[Master] so that is two sets of damage and it is rolling correctly now

[Master] and again on the damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] (2 damages?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Crossbow : ((1d4+1)+3) [1d4=4] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Frog #20

[Master] first one was a natural 20

[Master] Giant Frog #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Frog #20

[Master] Giant Frog #20 moved 79'01".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Giant Frog #12. Distance: 268'08"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Attack: Sling Bullet +1: ((19-(d20+0))+1+2) [1d20=9] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Giant Frog #12 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] laters guys

[Indigo (Lisa)] Have fun!! se you next week :)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (Nothing in range so...)

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Aug 31 20:08:26 EDT 2012

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Stands at the ready with his staff remaining near the barricade for any more attackers

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we have to remember to ask which room he got)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Giant Frog #17

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 106'01".

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] brb

[Master] b

[Master] so it seems like this Hill Giant is just ambling in, tossing small boulders at frogs to kill them

[Master] does not seem to have even really paid attention to your group at all yet

[Master] remember there are other NPCs out here with you, just keeping them off the map so combat does not bog down more

[Master] you both ready for this?

[Master] next round he will be in range of the barricades

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (sure.. ready as I'll ever be I guess)

[Master] the other giant frogs seem to be scattering

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we have a choice?)

[Master] were running/hopping your way from the foot thuds of the giants

[Master] now scattered from your attacks as well as the rock throwing

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Master] cranking his weapon?

Indigo (Lisa) crank, crank

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Frog #20

[Master] Giant Frog #20 moved 122'02".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (not running out there to fight the giant so...)

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) continues to observe the battlefield and hold his position remaining alert

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 122'07".

[Master] seems to notice Private Olif standing on top of hte barricade

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (in range?)

[Master] yes

[Master] will kick in the modifiers for you

[Master] wait

[Master] checking that now

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can't find giant)

[Master] now is fixed

[Master] and laughs

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Giant Frog #20.

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 6'01".

[Master] Indigo targets Hill Giant #3. Distance: 552'09"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thanks)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Crossbow : ((+15-(d20+1))+2-12) [1d20=19] -15 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-12)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Crossbow : ((1d6+1)+3) [1d6=3] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 89 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (lol.. now you pissed him off... he was ignoring us)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we have to kill him sometime)

[Master] and he hits with with a total of -12 to his roll! Indigo is amazing sometimes

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Continues to observe the battlefield, watching the frogs disperse and the giant in the distance

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can hold til he gets closer if you want and still go this round)

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3 targets Indigo. Distance: 552'09"

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Small Boulder: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 6. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (don't have a ranged weapon. And no we don't have to kill him.. send in the red shirted npcs to kill him)

Indigo (Lisa) ducks

[Master] and the giant throws a small boulder at Indigo there on the Baricade

[Master] it bounces off the top and skips along

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh no! we have to kill him for the stories!)

[Master] but it only rolls (2d100) [2d100=76,60] 136 feet so does not smash into the house behind you

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) crank

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Watches the boulder bounce by and then keeps his attention on the giant as he stands alert by the barricade

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 128'02".

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Master] seems intend on getting his dead frogs

[Master] intent

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Crossbow : ((+15-(d20+1))+2-10) [1d20=12] -6 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-10)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Crossbow : ((1d6+1)+3) [1d6=1] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 84 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) glances at Indigo and then back out towards the Giant then moves closer to Indigo

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 48'02".

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Initiative changed from 31 to 17.

[Master] you hear the hum of bow strings as to the north the line starts firing in unison

[Master] Initiative changed from 17 to 31.

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 109'03".

[Master] picks up the dead frog and THROWS it at Indigo

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Small Boulder: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -7. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Damage v SM: Small Boulder: (2d8) [2d8=6,5] 11 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ouch!

[Master] ROUND: 8

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) crank

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Holds his ground, keeping an eye on the Giant

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Giant Frog #16 moved 298'05".

[Master] Giant Frog #16 moved 339'09".

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 192'09".

[Master] ROUND: 9

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Crossbow : ((+15-(d20+1))+2-4) [1d20=6] 6 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-4)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Master] Lisa you see how your arrows are auto being used up?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - will have to charge him at some point)

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Stands watching the ranged fight between Indigo and the giant

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Master] throws the other dead frog

[Indigo (Lisa)] (shorth swords waving in the air as he runs to stab his ankles)

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Small Boulder: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -11. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Small Boulder: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] -1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Damage v SM: Small Boulder: (2d8) [2d8=2,1] 3 added to: Indigo

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Damage v SM: Small Boulder: (2d8) [2d8=4,6] 10 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-13) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if he is alive to charge that is)

[Master] ROUND: 10

[Master] Giant Frog #17 moved 219'08".

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Master] he is still 2 or 3 rounds away of running for Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Iwhat is the air speed velocity of a thrown dead frog - I don't think they should be allowed to create that much damage)

[Master] wry grin,

Indigo (Lisa) crank

[Master] wait till he picks you up and throws you 200+ feet in the air at 1d6 points of falling damage very 10 feet

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Master] you can hide behind the barricade, you cannot attack then but you can avoid him hitting you

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (is there a crossbow I can borrow.. didn't realize this was going to turn into a ranged fight.. would have brought one with me otherwise)

[Master] you can grab one from one of the NPCs

[Master] will copy it onto your sheet just a sec

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (will do)

[New Guy] Androp Ilkep targets Hill Giant #3. Distance: 243'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (too bad I don't have someone who can crank the crossbow for me so I don't have to waste a turn - don't we have an npc who can do that?)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (Can I fire it now or do I need to load it?)

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Master] Ok Androp has a crossbow

[Master] plus a couple of other weapons I will delete now

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (okay cool)

[Master] and yes you can have an NPC crank for you also

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Attack: Crossbow :: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (for next round or can I go now?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (since I am going to die anyway...)

[Master] and yes this round

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (alright... good deal.. just hand me the loaded crossbow and I'll hand the empty one to an NPC to crank away on)

[Master] good team work

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Crossbow : ((+15-(d20+1))+2-4) [1d20=1] 11 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-4)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Master] you can also just get bahind the barricade and avoid his fire for a round too

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (also.. can I take some cover with the barricade? Like get down on one knee so the Giant doesn't have that great a target of me?)

[Master] but you can have two NPCs cranking other crossbows

[Master] yes to Androp

[Master] human sized gets a +6 to ac that way

[Master] smaller gets a +8

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (like just the bare minimum needed to look over and fire a crossbow?)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (okay cool)

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Aims the loaded crossbow as best he can and fires at the Giant

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Attack: Crossbow :: is now ARMED.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Crossbow : ((15-(d20+1))+2-6) [1d20=8] 2 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-6)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Damage v L: Crossbow : ((1d6+1)+3) [1d6=6] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 74 (-10) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] hit done please

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (sorry.. keep forgetting to hit that)

[Master] ok

[Master] debating options

[Master] Hill Giant #3 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 243'03"

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Small Boulder: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 5. HITS Androp Ilkep (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] no that is a miss

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (okay.. was gonna ask about the bonus for crouching by the barricade)

[Master] because of cover

[Master] ROUND: 11

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Crossbow : ((+15-(d20+1))+2-4) [1d20=13] -1 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-4)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Crossbow : ((1d6+1)+3) [1d6=4] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 66 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) grabs a newly loaded crossbow and takes aim at the giant

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Crossbow : ((15-(d20+1))+2-6) [1d20=8] 2 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-6)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Damage v L: Crossbow : ((1d6+1)+3) [1d6=2] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Small Boulder: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] -3. HITS Androp Ilkep (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] pothat is a hit

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Damage v SM: Small Boulder: (2d8) [2d8=4,7] 11 added to: Androp Ilkep

[Master] Androp Ilkep's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 12

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) grunts in pain

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Crossbow : ((+15-(d20+1))+2-4) [1d20=9] 3 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-4)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Crossbow : ((1d6+1)+3) [1d6=6] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

Guy has joined the game on Fri Aug 31 20:46:32 EDT 2012

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (YAY!!!!)

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Grabs a newly loaded crossbow and fires again

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Crossbow : ((15-(d20+1))+2-6) [1d20=13] -3 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-6)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Damage v L: Crossbow : ((1d6+1)+3) [1d6=1] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-15) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

Guy has received the map swamp.

[Guy] here I come to save the day

[Indigo (Lisa)] (grab a long range weapon and join the party!)

[Master] RAWWWWRRRRRR CRUSH

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 182'10".

Sarengar (Guy) hands Androp a loaded crossbow "Try this one"

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 32'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (uh-oh)

[Master] but no attack because of the barricade

[Master] ROUND: 13

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Grabs his staff and says, "Think we're done with the range fighting)

[Master] Sarengar can roll Init ow

[Sarengar (Guy) (to GM only)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Master (to GM only)] Initiative changed from 11 to 17.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=9] 18

[Master (to New Guy only)] and ANdrop can realize in a moment that Sarengar is the one who just handed him over the last crossbow

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do I lose a round changing to short swords?)

[Master] no you can just drop what ever weapon you have and pull a new one

[Master] just do not get to put anythign away nicely

[Master] just drop and pull

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and hit him many times?)

[Master] he is still 20 feet away

[Master] so only half your attacks when you run up to him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just tell me if I can hit him please and how many times)

[Master] yes you can hit him once this round

[Master] next round all three times

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thank you)

[Master] Indigo moved 20'04".

[Master] Hill Giant #3 moved 1'01".

Indigo (Lisa) yells loudly and rushes the giant waving his goblin sword

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo has gone berserk again

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=8] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-11) - Heavily Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Llathandryll

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Sarengar

[Guy] Sarengar targets Hill Giant #3. Distance: 60'04"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (giant has covered him in dead frog slime, he is heavily wounded - he is a tad angry, yes)

[Master] grins

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Heavy Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 11. MISSES Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] and 60 feet away still Sarengar

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((thats why i went for a crossbow))

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (Can I get close enough to make an attack or no?)

[Master] you cna get right up next to him but not attack

[Master] if you move over half your movement cannot attack

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (What if I charge?)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (or can I even do that with the barricade in the way?)

[Master] cannot charge around the corner, you can in a straight line and get an attack, but not go around the corner there

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (alright .. I'll hop over the barricade and spend this round trying to get in a position where I can charge him the next round.. that work?)

[Master] yeap

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 4'06".

[Master] you can get on top of it too

[Master] and run down the length

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (okay.. sure why not)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 31'11".

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Master] reachign down to pick up Indigo

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((or you can use the crossbow you were handed :P))

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Club; Great: ((9-(d20+0))+7) [1d20=10] 6 [MODIFIED (+7)]. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did my frog blood covered appearance scare him?)

[Master] wow

[Master] ROUND: 14

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Master] he would have picked him up and PITCHED him out into the swamps

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=11] 0 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] like a frog covered boulder

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=2] 9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=14] -3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-13) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Sarengar

[Indigo (Lisa)] Take That!!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 60'02".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Androp Ilkep

TMO has joined the game on Fri Aug 31 21:01:41 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Charges in and strikes at the giant with his staff

[Master (to GM only)] Ilero moved 5'00".

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 21'06".

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1+2) [1d20=15] 2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1+2) [1d20=3] 14 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Damage v L: Quarterstaff: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[Guy] All targets for Hill Giant #3 removed.

[Master] pokes bill

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Master] INIT: 31 GOING: Hill Giant #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] We've almost got him!

[Master] Hill Giant #3 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 0'07"

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] ((lol.. sorry))

[Master] Hill Giant #3: Attack: Club; Great: ((9-(d20+0))+7) [1d20=20] -4 [MODIFIED (+7)]. HITS Androp Ilkep (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] picks up Androp

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh no!)

[TMO] (Yo, y'all)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hey TMO)

[Master] and THROWS him into the swamps for (3d6) [3d6=2,1,2] 5 points of damage

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (hello)

[Master] Androp Ilkep's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can you swim?)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (yea probably)

[Master] and he surfaces out at (2d100) [2d100=100,65] 165 feet away

[TMO] (lucky he didn't squeez before tossing)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((how long can you tread water lol))

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 164'10".

[Master] Androp Ilkep no longer targets Hill Giant #3.

[Master] ROUND: 15

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Master] Ilero can roll Init

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (but I think I landed on some hard ground to take damage.. if I landed in any water deep enough to drown me why would I take damage?)

[Master] you were in last round technically

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((water is actually worse than ground to land on after a big fall))

[Master] landing out that far into mostly wet you only took 3d6 worth of falling damage instead of the 16d6 (which maxes out at 10d6)

[Ilero (TMO)] (do I have a target?)

[Master] there is a huge hill giant there next to Indigo

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (Yea if you jump off a bridge like the golden gate but getting tossed by a giant isn't like that)

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Ilero (TMO)] (what map do I need to be on?)

[Master] Indigo can still attack him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok)

[Ilero (TMO)] (Base Map is what opened up)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=11] 0 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #3

[Master] Hill Giant #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-8) - Dying

[Master] saving throw versus breath weapon for Indigo

[Master] and for Sarengar

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's gonna fall on top of me isn't he? lol)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] and with a huge CRASH he tumbles down and sprawls out over Indigo and Sarengar doing (2d6) [2d6=6,2] 8 point of damage as he comes down

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] and the combat slowly subsides around you

[Ilero (TMO)] ((I see I got here just in time)

[Master] the sounds of fightign to the north are fading away

Indigo (Lisa) murmurs "Go get Androp"

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Makes his way back to the area the fight was happening

Indigo (Lisa) lies on his back hurt and exhausted but happy

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((Noooooo!!! Its a Hairy giant butt and its on my head!!!!!!!!!!!!))

[New Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Is it dead?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] it is not moving

[Master] you saved the farm house

Ilero (TMO) stabs it to make sure he gets xp for it

[Master] chokes

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) leans against the barricade and takes a few deep breaths

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can we search his big giant pockets?)

[Master] certainly

[Ilero (TMO)] (just keep your hands off his big giant sack)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((thats on indigos head lol))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so sad)

Indigo (Lisa) slowly pulls himself out from under giant and then searches for what giant is carrying

[Indigo (Lisa)] (since no one is helping....)

Ilero (TMO) stands guard, looking for anything we might have missed

[Master] (sorry the site I use for random generation is down doing it by hand now)

[Ilero (TMO)] (didnt help fight, wont help loot)

Sarengar (Guy) crawls out from under the giant muttering and cursing

[Indigo (Lisa)] (whatever Indigo finds will soon be covered in frog guts. Stupid giant slammed me with dead frogs!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (two of them right at my head)

[Master] Lisa give me a d100 please

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=77] 77

[Master] Ok just a sec this is complicated

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) pushes up from the barricade and keeps watch from the area the giant came from

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no probloem)

[Master] d1000 from someone please

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d1000) [1d1000=796] 796

[Master] is human sized armor tossed in his bag

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what kind of armor?)

[Master] still rolling other things

[Master] a broken sword

[Master] and (2d6) [2d6=6,1] 7 gems

[Master] and (2d20) [2d20=14,6] 20 silver

Indigo (Lisa) looks at armor, "Way too big for me!"

[Master] (sorry shield only not full armor)

[Ilero (TMO)] (shield?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (*perks up*)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] (this is what I get for being dependent on other's websites)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((lol))

[Master] The shield is a single slab of 2-inch-thick, polished steel. It is a beautiful shade of blue, fine metal. The usual two straps on the back are of black bullhide, and it weighs no more than a wooden shield.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Hey Ilero got something you might like

[Ilero (TMO)] (Hmm, a Shield of Wonder would be ... amusing)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((rofl))

[Master] so that is the extent of it

[Master] looks like it used to be a ncie sword till he bent in in half breaking it

[Ilero (TMO)] (I think I have some duct tape here somewhere...)

[Master] (I had to get an actual paper book out to find that out, grrrr)

[Sarengar (Guy)] (rofl)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((oh Ill be in both friday and saturday next week))

Indigo (Lisa) puts the silver and gems in his pack to deal with when they get back to the citadel and looks at the shield

[Indigo (Lisa)] What are we going to do with the shield?

[Ilero (TMO)] Ie be interested in shield. We can take it back to citadel to look at, heh?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm a little tired at the moment. Do you want to carry it back?

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye can do that, yes.

Ilero (TMO) takes shield and slings it over his shoulder.

Ilero (TMO) feels the weight and size of it, running his fingers along the edge.

[Ilero (TMO)] Is light, yes?

[Master] much lighter than any metal shield should be

[Ilero (TMO)] /ties some string to the handles and flies it like a kite.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Androp, are you all right? That giant tossed you far away!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Yea, I'm alright. Luckily he tossed me in an area with a lot of wet, soft ground

[Indigo (Lisa)] You look almost as banged up as me! But we did it! We killed a real live giant until he was dead!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Would have been a lot worse if we were in the mountains and not the swamp

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye sorry hye was not more help. Mine knives not help much.

[Ilero (TMO)] (did any of his trap ideas I mentioned last week get used?)

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) grins and nods, "Yea, never realized how big they were"

[Master] (yes by the NPCs to move them in different areas

[Ilero (TMO)] (yay!)

Indigo (Lisa) looks over at sarnegar and then to Androp and realizes he hadn't said anything yet

[Ilero (TMO)] (brb)

Indigo (Lisa) smacks his head, "Ouch! Wait Androp! This is Sarengar. He's from Rivers Bend like you are."

[Master] Koorin XP award: 500. Next level in 1510.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 1000. Next level in 10617.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 1000. Next level in 5424.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 1000. Next level in 3381.

[Master] Androp Ilkep XP award: 1000. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 500. Next level in 15535.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sarengar, do you know Androp? he's been helping us in the citadel

[Sarengar (Guy)] Hello, nice to meet a fellow River Bendian

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) grins and gives a short wave, "Uh.. yea, hello. Nice to meet you."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Androp is going to come with us

[Master] Captain Miltor moved 5'07".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Good I get the feeling we will need all the help we can get

[Master] Ok

[Master] so the group of you gaterh up the wounded

[Master] and head back to the citadel

[Master] you should be back in the late afternoon

[Master] meanwhile

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((and unfortunately im going to have to head to bed))

[Master] Branwyn has her meeting with the Count in the early afternoon

[Master] Time of Day: 02:57 PM. Day 17 Ko ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 17th, 342 SKR.

[Master] well at elast you will be in both days next week

[Master] we will continue like always but there should be a cliff hanger tonight

[Master] for next week

[Master] TMO you remember about next Saturday?

[Guy] i closed last night and worked 11-7 today and get to be up a4 tomorrow lol

[Master] Breakfast at BOB's

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] sounds very fun Guy

[Guy] so my bed is looking good right now lol

[Master] go write letters

[Master] then go to sleep

[Guy] yall have a good night and ill see you next week

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (have a good night)

Guy has left the game on Fri Aug 31 21:44:42 EDT 2012

[Master] Bill and TMO this will be your first time with this

[Master] the Birthday game idea is just an all day long game,

[Master] if you cannot make the whole thing no worries

[Master] we start at noon, picking up form the night before

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] next Saturday right?

[Master] and play until 11 pm like normal

[Master] yeap

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] alright, not sure about it but think I might be able to show up for a bit.

[Ilero (TMO)] (back)

[Master] and youa re back Lisa?

[Master] ready for the Count?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (forgot about him - okay)

[Master] his chambers are next door to your area

[Master] so he comes over to your sitting area to talk as he is walking off his mid day meal

Count (Master) slaps his stomach

[Count (Master)] the priests say I shoudl walk for an hour after every meal

[Count (Master)] I tell them if I did that I would need to eat again

Branwyn (Lisa) chuckles politely "It is a sound idea."

[Count (Master)] so Captain Miltor here tells me you wanted to speak with me in private

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes I did, but the reason has changed a bit I suppose. It is not nearly as dire as I had imagined last night.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We had gotten word in the midst of our travels that Wilamina Mosskin of the Jistelle Estates had gone missing.

[Count (Master)] missing?

[Count (Master)] I thought you were looking for the Mosskin girl?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] As the Court Mage of the Jistelle Estates, you can imagine how upset I was.

[Count (Master)] and fully understandable why you would come here despite the warnings I suppose in that case

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are. Wilamina Mosskin from the jistelle Estates.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What warnings?

[Count (Master)] yes but at dinner we were talking of the Mosskin girl for the queen presumptive

[Count (Master)] you being a mage and coming here

[Count (Master)] looks at Captian Miltor

[Count (Master)] I told you to guard her?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh that! I am not concerned about that.

[Captain Miltor (Master)] most carefully sir

[Count (Master)] so tell me Branwyn the Mysterious,

[Count (Master)] which of my sons do you think is more suitable for Court

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I find them both quite suitable.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They are both seemingly intelligent and responsible young men. I would see fit to recommend either of your sons.

[Count (Master)] very good news indeed

[Count (Master)] I do not think it is too much bragging to say that we are looking forward to very good news here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I did want to mention that we have found our missing Wilamina Mosskin

[Count (Master)] they will need a strong hand for which ever of those girls the Queen picks

[Count (Master)] oh very good for you

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Count (Master)] is she still at the library?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How did you know that?

[Count (Master)] she came last week

[Count (Master)] asked for permission to go through some of the geneology materials

[Ilero (TMO)] (stab him now!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Geneology? Here? Of whose line?

[Count (Master)] I really don't know

[Count (Master)] I do like to think all that money I have given them for the library has accumulated to something

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So she is not presenting a book to be judged at the festival

[Count (Master)] but I leave that to the Priests

[Count (Master)] I do not know about anything for the festival Branwyn, I am not taking the time to judge this year

[Count (Master)] I hear they have some famous priest come in from far away so I suppose he will be at dinner

[Count (Master)] I do hope he is only half a boring as most priests are

Captain Miltor (Master) coughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Really! A priest said you were judging along with this mystery priest and Friend Holder

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs at the Count

[Count (Master)] Oh your brother is as boring as the come Militor

[Count (Master)] looks back at Branwyn

[Count (Master)] Oh no

[Count (Master)] not again

[Count (Master)] every year I tell them I will not do this

[Count (Master)] I will have one of my sons attend in my honor this year

[Count (Master)] that will do quite nicely I am certain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Most certainly.

[Count (Master)] so now that is all cleared up

[Count (Master)] nothign else I presume?

[Ilero (TMO)] (which could have been done DAYS ago!! *headdesk*)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well... I did try to help Brother Stephanie again. But it appears he does not wished to be helped. Nothing can be done on this matter?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No one will even let me discuss the matter with him.

[Count (Master)] I find a good strong wine helps quite a bit with Brother Stephanie

[Count (Master)] I fear it is a lost cause,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is too bad.

[Count (Master)] I have an appointment to attend to

[Ilero (TMO)] (An appointment with my Bat of Clue-Giving!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I would like to hear your opinions of the Drake family but we can talk over dinner if you feel up to it

[Count (Master)] that woudl be interesting converstaion indeed

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Count (Master)] I do hope that you are not fond of them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not know them. I have only heard what everybody has and read the histories.

[Count (Master)] what ever they offer you I am certain that your posistion with Barron Mosskin is much better suited for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But we can talk later. I do not wish to keep you.

[Count (Master)] yes well everyone knows abut the Drakes

[Count (Master)] have a good afternoon, I will see you at dinner

[Master] Count moved 29'08".

[Master] Count moved 51'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

[Captain Miltor (Master)] can I be of any other service Branwyn the Mysteriously coy?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You could tell me if you have heard any reports about the battle with the giants.

[Captain Miltor (Master)] we can go walk the walls and look for their return together

[Captain Miltor (Master)] offers you his arm

Branwyn (Lisa) takes it "That would be lovely"

[Master] Captain Miltor and Branwyn moved 287'09".

[Master] OK

[Master] so after spending a bit of time there

[Master] the troops come on back

[Master] is Indigo and the group going to the Shield Wall?

[Master] or to the Manor house?

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Is there someplace we can get bandaged up or some healing? do any of the NPCs offer anything?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (want to get cleaned up first or just run in all messy into the Lord's Fortress?)

[Master] so far you are not offered any healing

[Master] make an observation check

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (well thats gratitude... killed a giant frog and a hill giant)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if you want healing - run into fortress to see Branwyn)

[Master] anyone out there can make the check

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (is that a skill? because I"m not seeing it on the dice panel)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (indigo does not have obs)

[Master] yes skill so you do not have it then

[Master] Ilero?

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero has it)

[Master] go for it

[Ilero (TMO)] (Yay! I'm participating!)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master (to TMO only)] you notice that the only priest out on the battlefield was Koorin, as you are heading back around to the main gate the soliders seem to be just heading to their barracks, though some are heading to the church of Cahus by the shield wall inn

[Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] test

[Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] (I may have missed something. Is this significant somehow?)

[Master (to TMO only)] you do not know, but you just noticed it when Androp mentioned healing

[Ilero (TMO)] Wasn't some priests supposed to come with us, yes?

[Ilero (TMO)] Koorin be only one.

[Master] (now that you think about yes there were no other priests out on the battle field with you except Koorin)

[Indigo (Lisa)] And she's out buying food for dinner tonight

[Master] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] (koorin's always doing something with food)

Lisa is receiving the map Shield Wall inn First Floor...

Lisa has received the map Shield Wall inn First Floor.

[Master (to GM only)] Captain Opiknor moved 29'01".

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] Captain Miltor

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] we sucessfully repelled the Giants

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] we killed 4 of them

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] two ran away

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] we lost 8 men

[Captain Opiknor (Master)] and have another dozen or so injured

[Master] Captain Miltor moved 11'00".

[Captain Miltor (Master)] very well

[Captain Miltor (Master)] I do think that will discourage them from moving into the farmlands again any time soon

[Captain Miltor (Master)] go make sure everyone is seen too and I will meet with everyone in the mess hall to hear their tales

[dark haired woman (Master)] (meanwhile)

[dark haired woman (Master)] Oh my brave man

[dark haired woman (Master)] it looks like you have a scratch

[dark haired woman (Master)] runs a finger down Ilero's jaw

[dark haired woman (Master)] totally ignoring ANdrop and Indigo

[dark haired woman (Master)] Oh, this makes you look so rugged

[Ilero (TMO)] (lol - my fatal charm)

[dark haired woman (Master)] it makes me want to eat you up

[dark haired woman (Master)] purring in his ear

[Indigo (Lisa)] Think I'm gonna be sick. I'm going to go lay down.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 4'09".

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) shrugs and moves to the bar, "I'm going to get a drink"

Ilero (TMO) chuckles wryly. "Dere was too many of dem. We drove dem off, but dey hurt many men."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 26'09".

[dark haired woman (Master)] you must have been soo brave

[dark haired woman (Master)] fighting giants all by your self

[dark haired woman (Master)] no one to help you

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy) (to Master only)] don't know if it makes a big difference but I still have the swamp map...

[dark haired woman (Master) (to New Guy only)] sorry forbot to send the correct one

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Grabs a seat and orders a drink

[Master] Time of Day: 05:38 PM. Day 17 Ko ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 17th, 342 SKR.

Ilero (TMO) shrugs. "Hye did my part, but hye not de only one dere. Hye t'ink hye needs go rest for bit, yes?"

[dark haired woman (Master)] oh some downstairs to your room

[dark haired woman (Master)] I will help you rest

Ilero (TMO) goes.

[Master] Indigo moved 2'10".

[Ilero (TMO)] (she's going to drug him for the thieve's guild, isn't she?)

[Master] Ok so Androp and Indog are in your quarters

[Master] did you understand that there were no priests with you out there

[Master] and you would have to find a priest here in the Citadel at one of the churches?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if we want to go that route)

[Master] exactly

[Master] ok so then the next thing is meeting up with Branwyn

[Ilero (TMO)] (go find a cute paladin to 'lay on hands'. Ilero's got his already)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Yes, I didn't know if there was someplace to go for that... but honestly after choking that one priest... I'm not going to look for healing fromone of them

[Master] where and when

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Going to the cahus temple would probably be all right - we would have to donate most likely)

[Master] it is right across the street from yoru inn too

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I thought of Branwyn because if she looked at the two of them she would probably demand the Captain bring a priest)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so anyway you want to go is fine)

[Master] is up to you three

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we have 20 silver from the giant)

[Master] do you want Branyn going to them or the other way around?

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (and gems too I thought)

[Master] 7 gems also yes

[Ilero (TMO)] (and a broken sword!)

[Master] plus other gems you found before that you never identified and or appraised

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we need to get those appraised )

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Ilero (TMO)] (for the man who does not vear impotence)

[Ilero (TMO)] (*fear)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did someone actually carry the broken sword back with us?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (not Ilero. He was busy laboring under that heavy, heavy shield)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (I didn't bring it with me)

[Master] ok

[Master] so final decision, branwyn waiting for them or going to them?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or skipping her and going to cahus temple?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Ilero is doing the desk clerk so it is uo to you Bill)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (Androp would ask Indigo what he wanted to do, seeing as how he is really beat up)

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Looks over Indigo, "You look really beat up Indigo. You want me to go get a priest or someone?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] As long as I can walk I'm okay. I would like to tell somebody all about it though.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn will just get all worried about me. Why don't we go talk to that priest at the Cahus warrior temple.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Alright.. I can give you a hand if you need it

[Indigo (Lisa)] They should be impressed when we tell them we killed a giant

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thanks.

[Master] Priest of Cahus moved 68'06".

[Master] Androp Ilkep and Indigo moved 24'08".

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] my sons, it seems you are in need of assistance

[New Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Yea, you could say that

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] most of the guard has returned to the barracks now

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] but I can provide a bit of assistance to you in such a time of need

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] come here to the altar

[Master] Androp Ilkep, Indigo and Priest of Cahus moved 77'02".

[Master] Priest of Cahus moved 3'06".

[Master] Androp Ilkep and Indigo moved 5'09".

[Master] Priest of Cahus moved 4'07".

[Master] Time of Day: 05:53 PM. Day 17 Ko ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 17th, 342 SKR.

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] he has you kneel

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] then has Indigo stand up instead

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] he lays his hands upon your head

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) frowns a little as he takes a knee

[Master] Androp Ilkep's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (8) - Heavily Wounded

[Ilero (TMO)] (... my computer is making strange noises at me

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] that should help ease your hurts for a while

[Ilero (TMO)] I am not sure if it the healing or channeling Ilero at me

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Shudders a moment and then grins, "Yes, thank you"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what kind of noises?)

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] (the healing sound)

[Ilero (TMO)] ahhh

Indigo (Lisa) looks up "Thank you"

Indigo (Lisa) roots around in his pack, "Can we give the church a donation?"

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] donations that come from the heart are always appreciated

Indigo (Lisa) hands over the silver they found on the giant

[Ilero (TMO)] (so many crude jokes popping into my mind...)

[Ilero (TMO)] (apparently my mind is in the gutter tonight)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We got that from the giant we killed. He picked Androp up in his bare hand and threw him all the way into a swamp

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then when I hot him for the last time he fell on me

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hit)

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] I am most glad you were able to vanquish such a foe and survive

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Yea, that was painful. But we helped protect a nearby farm.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I guess it's not like chopping down a tree. I didn't know where he was going to fall.

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] I hear they are rather tall

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] and stories say that the Hill Giants are the smallest of them

[Indigo (Lisa)] If that's a small giant I would hate to see a really big one

[Ilero (TMO)] (brb)

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] (18-26 feet tall for the bigger ones)

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] I do hope you will be able to rest now

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] there is the festival tomorrow

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] there will be many people around the citadel I hope you get to enjoy yourself

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you going to the book festival?

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] I may visit for a bit

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] I will see if they need me at the barracks

[Ilero (TMO)] (back)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should probably get back though.

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] smiles at Indigo and Androp

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] it depends on your interest in learning

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] but for now

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] I must tend to my flock

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 22'10".

[Master] Indigo moved 23'09".

[Master] Androp Ilkep and Indigo moved 75'01".

[Master] Priest of Cahus moved 95'02".

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] enjoy your selves tomorrow

Indigo (Lisa) waves "Thanks again!"

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] Ok

[Priest of Cahus (Master)] so Indigo and ANdrop are heading over to speak with Branwyn now?

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] that would be the plan I think

[Master] Ok

[Master] so

[Master] Guard #7 moved 22'02".

[Master] Guard #4 moved 17'01".

[Master] Guard #3 moved 9'01".

[Master] Guard #3 targets Missus Mosskin. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] Androp Ilkep and Indigo moved 142'04".

[Master] Indigo moved 4'01".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 148'02".

Lisa is receiving the map Church District Overview...

[Master] Time of Day: 06:00 PM. Day 17 Ko ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 17th, 342 SKR.

Lisa has received the map Church District Overview.

[Master] Time of Day: 06:15 PM. Day 17 Ko ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 17th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 06:30 PM. Day 17 Ko ___ tre, Lec {Early Summer} 17th, 342 SKR.

[Master] you are walking through the church district

[Master] you go by the library, to head north to the Manor house

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why are we doing that?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (serious scenic route)

[Master] wry grin

[Master] Androp Ilkep and Indigo moved 63'03".

[Master] either of you can make a wisdom check

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (does that mean we both make one?)

[Master] sure

[Master] sorry

[Master] was waiting for one sucessful one, wry grin

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: WIS check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Ilero (TMO)] (and Androp's brain falls out onto the sidewalk)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: WIS check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (waitin a while if you want Androp to succeed)

[Ilero (TMO)] (and Indigo picks it up and slides it into his head!)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (Androp is grateful)

[Master (to Lisa only)] Indigo suddenly pauses and thinks, wait a minute those ponies have been there more than 24 hours, why would that be? where are the guards?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (always fun to have the fighters roll those)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hey! The ponies are still here

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (With that roll Androp is staring straight up in the air, completely oblivious)

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] SHRRRRRRIIIIIIEEEEEEKKKKKKK

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] SHSUMMJ

[Master] Missus Mosskin moved 16'00".

[Master] Missus Mosskin targets Guard #6. Distance: 3'04"

[Master] Guard #3 moved 21'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] What was that?!?

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] you hear a loud cry

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] you look towards the library

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) stops in his tracks and says, "What in the world was that?"

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] you see two men carrying Willimina Mosskin out the door and dropping her into the well in the courtyard

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] and

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] the two guards in front of you

[Indigo (Lisa)] (more sewer trips)

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] suddenly SHIFT into a hairy wolf form

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (wait a minute... that is the woman that was gonna cut my nads off?)

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] and jump into the well after them

[Master] yes

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (just checking)

[Master] if you can rescue her she will be the next Queen

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo needs a lot more healing to jump in a well after a couple of werewolves)

[Master] and ACT III is called Were did she go?

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Eyes go wide as he sees what just happened, "Did that really just happen?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's got the hp of a mage)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Werewolves! We gotta go save that lady

[Master] and we will do that next week

[Master] grins

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) frowns and looks at Indigo, "We do? Why?"

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] I already tried to save her once...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Cuz a lady just got thrown down a well! We can't just leave her to eat eaten by werewolves

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we recognize her?)

[Master] sure

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Yea? Watch me. That bitch threatened to cut my balls off when I tried to save her before with Ilero... and now I'm supposed to go fight wolf men for her?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bob - you are so incredibly evil)

[Master] thank you very much

[Ilero (TMO)] (it's part of the job description)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't have to go. I don't expect you to. Why don't you go get the others and I'll start to follow them.

[Master] the information was perfectly correct, she was kidnapped and in the Vilmar Estates

[Master] just the timing of the event was a bit off

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) frowns and shakes his head, "Damnit... I'm going to regret this but... "

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you purposely hang free sex in front of Ilero to split the party AGAIN)

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero is having more fun that you are!)

[Master] OH that

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] That woman better not threaten me again with a damn dagger or I'm leavin her to these wolf people

[Master] well

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he would be with us all healed showing off his new shield, but no.....)

[Ilero (TMO)] (nah, she's a werewolfette)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is she is going to threaten anyone it will be those wolves

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] I tell you this... I don't think we should just go jumping in the well..

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero is not particularly handsome or charming. Any woman that interested in him either has an agenda or is really desperate, or really unpicky. ;) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] But they have her! They'll get away

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't have any time to waste. You remember what those sewers were like

Indigo (Lisa) takes the glowing belt buckle out of his pack and puts it on

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Shakes his head, "You're not really in any kind of shape for this.. but I'm not letting you go alone"

[Indigo (Lisa)] But how will we tell the others to come too?

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] So... you're going to go by yourself?

[Master] and BREAK

[Master] seriously very nicely done guys

[Master] good roleplay, everyone is very into character

[Ilero (TMO)] I gave it my all, and it felt like I hit a home run

[Master] you can continue this on the site if you wish

[Master] I will have the In character and out of character pages started tonight

[Master] next week we start with the decision about jumping into the well to follow them

[Master] and or heading ot other ways into the sewers

[Master] and getting the rest of the group togehter

[Master] this will be a big chase scene until you catch up with them

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] pfft... first of all.. even if it was someone else... Androp wouldn't be too crazy about jumping in a well

[Lisa] Come on, you don't think it's a good idea for Indigo top sneak up on a bunch of werewolves wearing a beacon of light at his waist?

[Lisa] I so wish John was here

[Ilero (TMO)] Sounds good to me

[Ilero (TMO)] I don't see what the problem with jumping into a well is

[Master] Androp Ilkep XP award: 175. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 15385.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 150. Next level in 100153.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 125. Next level in 5299.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 125. Next level in 10492.

[Lisa] lol

[Master] lol

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Not really... especially considering how beat up Indigo is.. but hey, Androp will follow along.. if nothing else in the hope we rescure her and ask her if she still wants to cut him

[Lisa] Problem is we don't have any silver

[Ilero (TMO)] 20 pieces

[Master] Branwyn does have that silver dagger

[Ilero (TMO)] fresh from the giants

[Lisa] but she's not here is she

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] no we gave that to the priest of Cahus for healing

[Lisa] throw coins at them?

[Lisa] we each have some in our pouches but not a lot

[Ilero (TMO)] you could use them as sling bullets

[Lisa] if we had slings.....

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] could.. don't have a sling though

[Ilero (TMO)] punch a hole in them and attach them to a long cord that you can swing at them

[Lisa] okay macgiver

[Ilero (TMO)] glue them onto the knuckles of your gloves and punch them into submission

[Lisa] quifon has those silver cest-whatevers

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] yea... that'll go over well... works all the time in the movies

[Master] Qui is in the church across the plaza there

[Lisa] he is in temple somewhere but we would need John for that

[Master] nods

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] no one else saw this go on?

[Master] the in character and out of character pages are now up

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] I mean the ponies didn't go running for the hills?

[Master] and no, that was INdigo's inspiration, the ponies still there tied up and none of the church guards around

[Master] so something is up

[Lisa] if you think Indigo is being crazy you need to smack him around a little perhaps

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] well hell, Androp rolled a 20.. I didn't see nothing.. what are you talking about Indigo...

[Lisa] he didn't get that far before the screaming started

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] werewolves ... and jumpin in wells... you must have taken a headshot from that giant

[Lisa] he knows the mosskins from way back - he will want to save her

[Master] and Androp did see the werewolfs

[Master] and a girl getting snatched

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] well looks like we're goinna die then...

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] lets go jump in a well...

[Master] you do know that there are only a couple of ways out of the wells

[Master] in the cisterns

[Master] you could run for one of those exits

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] well Androp would recommend we let someone know what is going on before jumpin in a well after some werewolves

[Master] but take your time and think about it, compare ideas on the site

[Ilero (TMO)] pshah! You can take them!

[Master] obviously this is the big scene for next weekend

[Lisa] lol

[Master] start the chase on Friday night

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] alright... well then I'm going to get some dinner

[Master] and then by Saturday bring them to bay

[Master] have a great night Bill

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Thanks for the game guys...

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] see you next week

[Lisa] goodnight!

[Ilero (TMO)] g'nite

New Guy has left the game on Fri Aug 31 23:21:22 EDT 2012

[Lisa] was fun

[Master] thanks

[Ilero (TMO)] I managed to miss out on all the dice rolling, unfortunately

[Lisa] that was a lousy trick at the end though

[Master] you have the party split into four basic parts

[Lisa] YOU did that

[Master] you have to gather them up

[Master] and then chase after the were's

[Lisa] so if we went for no healing and to go straight to Branwyn, we would have taken this route?

[Master] yes

[Lisa] we should have said forget Branwyn - we'll talk to her in the morning

[Master] grins

[Ilero (TMO)] plot-driven navigation

[Master] then it would have happened in the morning

[Lisa] but he would have been healed

[Master] this is one of the points things hinge on

[Lisa] Ilero would have been done with the clerk

[Master] could have been yes

[Master] or if Marco had stayed in

[Master] or if John was in

[Lisa] Llath and Koorin would be there

[Master] lots of possibilities

[Ilero (TMO)] Hah. Ilero is probably done already anyways. :)

[Master] is why I only pick certain things to make the plot turn on

[Lisa] lol

[Master] and then be very flexible either way

[Lisa] counting on Indigo's need to tell his heroic stories

[Lisa] I really did think he was going to die

[Master] I know

[Master] it was very close again

[Master] if androp had not hit the giant

[Lisa] If Androp did not run up and take some of the hits Indigo would have been toast

[TMO] did I miss that he was nearly dead?

[Master] he would have tried at Indigo again

[TMO] ah, just before I got there

[Master] Indigo was down to 8 hp

[Lisa] he had 8 hp left

[Master] and standing toe to toe with the hill giant by himself

[Lisa] one more boulder to the head would have made him unconscious most likely

[Master] Androp did a very good thing

[TMO] I can think of smarter things to do

[TMO] sorry I didn't get home in time to participate in the battle

[Master] but you all learned a valuable lesson in dealing with giants now

[TMO] glad the strategies helped out some though

[TMO] "let the npcs do it"

[Lisa] bring more people?

[Master] chuckles

[Master] be prepared for long range combat

[Master] and then when it gets close be careful not to be picked up

[Lisa] like we have control over that

[Master] imagine if this was in a rocky area instead of him having to carry his boulders

[TMO] armor with spikes

[Master] he only had six

[Master] was down to his last one

[TMO] nobody picks up porcupines

[Master] plus the two frogs

[Master] that was a flash of inspiration

[Lisa] that Indigo could have done without

[Lisa] was funny though

[Lisa] splat!

[Lisa] was all those frogs that snuck in your house from Isaac

[Master] lol

[TMO] Isaac all past now?

[Master] yeah for us

[TMO] been a week, so it shouldb e

[Master] a bit farther north they are still flooded

[Master] we had just over 10 inches of rain in 24 hours

[Master] they had over 18

[Master] just 5 miles up the road

[Master] some places are still so flooded they need boats to get to the houses

[Master] but safe and sound here

[Lisa] crazy

[Master] you have a great night

[TMO] good

[Master] see you both next week

[Lisa] I'm heading out

[TMO] bye-bye

[Lisa] goodnight! :)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Aug 31 23:30:57 EDT 2012

TMO has left the game on Fri Aug 31 23:31:00 EDT 2012


XP awarded