View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Apr1312

Apr 13 12 - With Friends Like These

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Apr 13 15:14:42 EDT 2012 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Apr 13 18:33:03 EDT 2012 ====

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 18:49:43 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map swamp...

BiBo!!! has received the map swamp.

[Master] Hello

[BiBo!!!] morning! for once I have nowhere to go and no distractions. yay!

[Master] it is a very good thing

[Master] dinner is cooking here,

[Master] so just waiting for more people and then continue your river cruise

[Master] hoping that we have everyone in tonight and you can get to Portown near the end

[BiBo!!!] so do we have a half hearted tour guide with a shotgun showing us the sights?

[Master] nope

[BiBo!!!] darn

[Master] Sarengar is your tour guide

[BiBo!!!] is he at least half hearted?

[Master] I think he is half something... grins

[BiBo!!!] I want my money back. this isnt the river cruise I signed up for

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 18:55:43 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] hello

Lisa has received the map swamp.

[BiBo!!!] howdy!

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Master] how much do the two of you want me to gloss over the water encounters?

[BiBo!!!] yes

[BiBo!!!] its just filler anyway. skip the bread and lets get to the meat :)

[Master] it is all important

[BiBo!!!] unless that filler has a kings ransom in magic items

[Master] just depends on how much detail you want

[Lisa] I like detail

[Lisa] I like killing things too

[BiBo!!!] I like detail, but I also like not spending a year of real time on a single adventure

[Lisa] I like killing things in detail

[Master] I am hopeful that Guy, John and TMO will be in tonight as well

[Lisa] Whatever you had planned is fine - it should go quickly with just me and marco til the others show up

[Lisa] I thought Guy said he was working but would be in late

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 500. Next level in 19596.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 110197.

[BiBo!!!] gooooooooal!!!

[Master] Okk so pushing off this morning

[Lisa] does John have bubonic plague or something? he has been sick forever

[Master] and poling along the river

[Master] no clue have not talked to him other than Fridays

[BiBo!!!] ((I am sick too actually. And my leg hurts because I think I was bitten by something vaguely poisonous))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lovely)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just make a small cut and suck out all the poison and you'll be fine)

[BiBo!!!] (well, that was a week ago that I got bit, its spread a bit now. I am going to the doctor today because walking has become an issue))

[Master] makes a note on adding more snakes to encounter list

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wow! won't even ask why you waited so long)

[BiBo!!!] ((well, I thought it was a mosquito bite at first. it looked like one. now it doesnt))

[Master] so who wants to make the encounter rolls?

[BiBo!!!] d20s?

[Master] yeap

[BiBo!!!] how many?

[Master] this part of the channel is 1 per hour

[Branwyn (Lisa)] until you get one

[Master] but only those under 5 are worth roleplaying

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=3] 3

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[Master] there we go

[BiBo!!!] okay then

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (could be a long trip)

[BiBo!!!] (hense why I said skip encounters :-P))

[Master] so as you start to pack up and leave in the morning you encounter a swarm of leeches

[BiBo!!!] from a boat?

[Master] no as you are pushing off in the morning

[BiBo!!!] okay... we wave as we go by

[Master] your options are wait,

[BiBo!!!] we wade into the water do we?

[Master] or do something about them

[Master] you know that they move along slowly and it will take an hour or two for them to move past

[BiBo!!!] electricity something spell anyone?

[Master] or a way to hurry them along

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so did we just wake up? I don't think I updated my spells)

[BiBo!!!] how long to leeches typically live?

[Master] correct, you are just startign for the day

[Master] a week or so

[BiBo!!!] so haste would kill them too :)

[Master] life span is a couple of weeks depending on meals

[BiBo!!!] that would be the most hilarious use of haste ever

TMO has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 19:16:22 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

[BiBo!!!] anyways, if you have any sort of electric spell, it would be fabulous in the water

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Waterbane -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[TMO] Leeches are tasty if you cook 'em right

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi TMO :) )

[TMO] hidey ho!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Waterbane: This spell keeps a creature or an object from getting wet. It protects against water in liquid form-saltwater as well as fresh. When cast on a creature, it keeps the creature and its personal gear dry for one day. The creature can walk through pouring rain, dive into a pool, or stand beneath a waterfall, and still emerge with dry clothing and every hair in place. When cast upon an object, waterbane renders it completely watertight for a period of one day per level of the caster.

[BiBo!!!] tasty as in full of taste. doesnt mean the taste is good. just like that beer comerciall where they say that even people who drink the competitor's beer find their beer tastier yet they still prefer their beer

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I don't get what the danger is if they are in water and we are on barge)

[Master] the only danger is getting onto the barge

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we jump)

[Master] dex check

[BiBo!!!] ((yeah, thats what I was saying, but apparently we get into the water when we get on the barge or something...))

[TMO] are they giant leeches?

[Master] no just a swarm of leeches

[TMO] if not, they get on the barge, we step on them

[BiBo!!!] ((nope))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[TMO] Proficiency(Riverdance)

[Master] chuckles

[BiBo!!!] a good place for it

[TMO] (all puns intentional)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] so Indigo and Branwyn are safely over on the barge

Indigo (Lisa) and we leap gracefully on to the barge

[Master] and can help stow gear

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 23'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 28'05".

[BiBo!!!] is there any reason why we need to get in the water to begin with?

[Master] weight of barge to push it off the bank

[Master] you normally tie it off on the bank and wade the few feet over

[BiBo!!!] k, guess I am hopping.

[Master] rather than pull it all the way out fo the water

[TMO] halfling toss!

[BiBo!!!] woah... when did sarengar get so beat up?

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] last night he was attacked by a Boobrie

[Indigo (Lisa)] ( big bird stabbed him)

[BiBo!!!] oh.... was he training for mastery?

[Master] heh

[BiBo!!!] ((would this be balance?))

[Master] yes]

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] so now only Ilero is left on the bank to make it over to the barge now

[BiBo!!!] good, her balance is much better

[Master] so if Ilero is jumping he needs to make his balance check or fall into the leeches

[Master] or if you have another plan?

[BiBo!!!] swing in like spiderman

[BiBo!!!] he doesnt need anything above him for his webs, neither does llero!

[TMO] jumping should be fine, I suppose. Don't suppose I can get a steadying hand from someone already on the barge?

[TMO] seeing as how he has mediocre stats and lousy rolls and can't swim? ;)

[BiBo!!!] your hands arent what you are using here ;)

[BiBo!!!] and you dont need to swim here

[BiBo!!!] unless you are little john from men in tights

[BiBo!!!] or prince of thieves for that matter

[TMO] Ilero: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] very good

[TMO] forgot, dex IS is only stat

[TMO] *his

[BiBo!!!] since when is 17 medeocre?

[Master] so you move along with no issues

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ilero moved 27'07".

[Master] and you can roll again for the next couple of hours

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Master] continue

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=7] 7

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=13] 13

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=12] 12

[Master] only worrying about the 5 or less during daylight hours

[BiBo!!!] tell me when

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=16] 16

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=19] 19

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=7] 7

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=3] 3

[Master] ok

[Master] that makes it 3 in the afternoon now

[Master] Time of Day: 03:46 PM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Lec {Early Summer} 5th, 342 SKR.

[Master] hmm a d12 please

[BiBo!!!] (1d12) [1d12=11] 11

[BiBo!!!] hope high is good

[Master] ok

[Master] do you have food?

[Master] you are being followed by a flock of vultures

[BiBo!!!] right this moment? no, but I can go make some in the kitchen if you like

[Master] they are circling your barge at the moment

[BiBo!!!] they would be some badass vultures to come attack a ship of healthy people

TMO quickly checks Sarengar for a pulse.

[Master] it is more the attracting attention of others to you

[BiBo!!!] start shooting down dinner?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how many?)

[BiBo!!!] 11 I assume

[Master] (2d6) [2d6=5,3] 8 vultures circling overhead

[BiBo!!!] okay, 8. lets get eating!

TMO prepares vulture giblets with stewed leeches on the side

[Master] you do not need to do antyhing about them in particular, it is just they are now circly your barge, so people will be able to see you from much farther away, and perhaps think something is wrong with you

[Master] or you can do somethign to get rid of them

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I can cast sleep and they will just fall down)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (some of them anyway)

[Master] they are 1 hd each

[BiBo!!!] possibly all of them if you roll amazing

[Indigo (Lisa)] (shall we do that or did you want target practice?)

[BiBo!!!] ((well, how many sleep spells do you have handy?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just one today)

[BiBo!!!] ((then we should probably save it for something a little more pressing. these guys are mostly harmless. lets shoot em down))

[BiBo!!!] ((they will likely fly away after we kill a couple))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sounds good - have at it you long range weapons people :) )

[BiBo!!!] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=1] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=12] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Master] chuckles

[Master] I was bringing in a target for you

[BiBo!!!] Attack: Sling Bullet +1:: is now ARMED.

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll: Attack: Sling Bullet +1: ((19-(d20+0))+1+2) [1d20=18] 4 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] but you missed the one and then hit the second two

[BiBo!!!] okies

[BiBo!!!] Koorin: Damage v SM: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll: Damage v SM: Sling Bullet +1: ((1d4+1)+1) [1d4=4] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Master] lol

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 19:40:08 EDT 2012

JohnAA is receiving the map swamp...

[BiBo!!!] sweet. rocks hurt more than arrows

[Master] anyone else care to shoot at birds?

JohnAA has received the map swamp.

[BiBo!!!] heya john

[JohnAA] hello

[Master] new day john, you can fill up on spells

[Master] and (1d20) [1d20=3] 3

[Master] the rest of the vultures flee when one of their flock drops out of the sky and another is wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi John!)

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (+3).

[JohnAA] (hello)

[JohnAA] anyone hurt?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sarengar is nearly dead, llathandryll is a little banged up)

[Master] Ilero XP award: 15. Next level in 9787.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 15. Next level in 110182.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 7. Next level in 18275.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 15. Next level in 19581.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 7. Next level in 3575.

[BiBo!!!] yaaaay! we showed em!

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos, Hoffman, Miranda and QuiFon Ruminel moved 52'02".

[Master] and a couple more rolls before you pull over for the evening

[Master] 3 actually

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=15] 15

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=14] 14

[BiBo!!!] (1d20) [1d20=9] 9

[Master] ok

[Master] and you pull over on teh bank for the night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (twas a good day)

[Master] Time of Day: 08:46 PM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Lec {Early Summer} 5th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Ok

[BiBo!!!] thankyou thankyou. I am here all night

[Master] so three watches

[JohnAA] can I cast first

[BiBo!!!] swatch, timex and rolex

[Master] yes to john

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn on first and indigo on second)

[BiBo!!!] whatever you dont heal, koorin will finish up I guess

[JohnAA] who's n third?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (first base)

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Sarengar. Distance: 24'07"

[BiBo!!!] guess llath and koorin will take third

[TMO] Ilero is off duty tonight?

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Sarengar: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Sarengar: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Sarengar: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You may watch with someone if you wish - is always nice to have two on a watch)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or you can sleep - up to you)

[Master] how many is that john

[JohnAA] 21 total

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (21) - Lightly Wounded

[TMO] put him on 2nd watch, since he's not a spellcaster. More awake might hopefully mean less chance of the spellcasters being woken.

[JohnAA] so if I have one more spell, 7 point 5 to Sarengar and two to Brawyn, we are all full?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (give it to LLathandryll)

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 1 (2). CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 3 (1).

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (5) - Unharmed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he is worse than me)

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Sarengar.

[JohnAA] then if I did not miss it you need Hoffman on second watch

[Master] Ok so John you can roll encounters for the night

[Master] Hoffman first watch

[Master] Ilero and Indigo second

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can we have Hoffman with Branwyn on first?)

[TMO] teh I's have it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[JohnAA] do you need a priest or mage on third?

[JohnAA] Miranda?

[JohnAA] or Qui Fon

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=12] 12

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=15] 15

[Master] so second watch

[Master] Koorin, Indigo, Ilero, Hoffman, Brother Fotopoulos, Charles McGovern, Branwyn, Miranda, QuiFon Ruminel and Llathandryll moved 18'08".

[Master] Indigo and Ilero

[Master] walking around

[Master] each of you make a surprise roll

[Master] d12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=1] 1

[JohnAA] ouch

[TMO] Ilero [1d12]: (1d12) [1d12=2] 2

[Master] OH MAN"

[Master] OK

[Master] so

[BiBo!!!] we all die

[TMO] 1 & 2 makes 12?

[Master] you are walking around the camp

[BiBo!!!] how much did he fail by?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not paying attention apparently)

[JohnAA] and a dinasaur snees into camp

[BiBo!!!] his dex is high, his reaction adjustment might make the difference....

[TMO] playing solitaire on my iPad

[Master] Indigo and Ilero consult on somethign about Ilero's blade

[JohnAA] shhh

[Master] and now you can each make a second surprise check

[JohnAA (to TMO only)] playing a game too

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=7] 7

[TMO] Ilero [1d12]: (1d12) [1d12=11] 11

[TMO (to JohnAA only)] actually, I meant Ilero was playing solitaire. ;)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the barge just sank?)

[Master] suddenly Indigo and Ilero look around and realize the Barge is floating away downstream

[Master] and someone is crawling up out of the water onto it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh no!!

[JohnAA] oh crap, oh crap!

[TMO] Hey!! Come back here with that!

[Master] Time of Day: 01:26 AM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Lec {Early Summer} 5th, 342 SKR.

[TMO] Vile Bargenapper!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn and Sarengar will kill us if we lose the barge!

Indigo (Lisa) starts running after it down the shore

[Thief (Master)] you'll never catch me!

[JohnAA] do we roll to wake up yet?

[BiBo!!!] its the jackelope!

[Thief (Master)] yes

Guy has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 19:58:08 EDT 2012

Guy is receiving the map swamp...

[JohnAA] Hoffman: CON check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Guy has received the map swamp.

[Thief (Master)] Hey there Guy, you got here just in time! Ilero and Indigo just got the barge stolen from under them on their watch

[Ilero (TMO)] (who would be the best person for Ilero to wake up? He doesn't want to chase after too, because that would leave the group undefended and asleep)

Indigo (Lisa) keeps running and yelling as he goes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 22'10".

[Guy] oi vey

[JohnAA] Miranda: CON check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not sure how close I am getting)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hi Guy!)

[Thief (Master)] Indigo can sprint and keep up with it,

[Indigo (Lisa)] (runaway barge)

[Guy] howdy

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel: CON check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Thief (Master)] move at three times his normal rate

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 26'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] so he is next to barge? when can he try to jump on?)

[Thief (Master)] Indigo sees a woman on the barge pushing it along in the middle of the channel

[Ilero (TMO)] ah, forgot Ilero has Alertness. Don't know if it would have helped or not in this case though.

[BiBo!!!] ((how fast does the barge move?))

[Thief (Master)] hmm remember next time TMO it would be useful :)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Huh, what I'd miss

[Guy] oh if i disappear its because my internet has gone down yet again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: CON check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Ilero (TMO)] he was too tired to be alert. :)

[Thief (Master)] at the end of one round of sprinting Indigo is caught up with the barge

[Thief (Master)] you are about a hundred yards downstream now, back the way you came

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] then we wake up or then we can do something/

[Thief (Master)] next round Inigo can attempt to swim over to the barge, is he in leather?

[BiBo!!!] koorin and llath will just leave it up to you. I am sure you can handle a single thief.

[Thief (Master)] and those who wake up in round one know what is happening

[Thief (Master)] in round two you can try to do something

[Thief (Master)] starting combat tracking to make it easier

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm going to catch you! You might as well just stop and I'll let you live!

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Ilero (TMO)] (did anyone answer who Ilero should wake up?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=1] -1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Miranda: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[BiBo!!!] ((koorin has short legs, so shes not so fast, and I dont think llath has anything particularly useful atm))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (about the armor - Indigo's sheet is set for leather since we became water bound)

[BiBo!!!] (well... maybe charm. okay he will try and wake up I guess))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: CON check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Llathandryll modified: Spells - CHANGED: Bind -- # Memorized: 3 (+2), CHANGED: Charm Monster -- # Memorized: 2 (+1), Weapons - CHANGED: Sling Bullet +1 -- Armed: true (null), Personal Information - Experience:: CHANGED: 70404 (70419).

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll: CON check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[BiBo!!!] ((fyi, the barge is underwater bob))

[Thief (Master)] Ok so round two Indigo is out near the barge, does he attempt to dive in and swim over to it? or sprint again to go past it?

[Thief (Master)] better?

[Guy] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=1] 10

[Indigo (Lisa)] (swim to it - what do I roll?)

[Thief (Master)] noting

[Thief (Master)] just need to make a strength check to pull your self up out of the water

[Thief (Master)] and onto the side of the barge

[Master] Thief #13 targets Indigo. Distance: 8'03"

Indigo (Lisa) swims over to the barge getting angrier by the minute

[Ilero (TMO)] (Thief #13? That sounds worrying...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: STR check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that sucked)

[Master] Thief #13: Attack: Natural Attack: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 17. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Varsta Huitoa:: is now ARMED.

[Thief (Master)] she tries to STOMP on Indigo's hand as he attempts to climb up but misses

[Thief (Master)] he is dangling off the end of the barge as she is trying to push it along

[Thief (Master)] anyone else this round? the barge is now about 125 to 150 yards downstream

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: CON check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] what about a bow shot? -4?

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero can go at the end of the round. who woke up last round?)

[BiBo!!!] are we not going by init?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] or just roll and see

[Indigo (Lisa)] (were our con checks before initiative for the first round or can we roll again?)

[Thief (Master)] you all go now, she already took her turn

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Thief #13. Distance: 37'02"

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll casts a spell against Thief #13: Charm Person: One person is charmed for a period of time based on their intelligence unless they save vs spell.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: CON check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Thief (Master)] what is the range on Charm?

[BiBo!!!] 120 yards

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] actually hoffman is fast, he can catch up in two rounds?

[Thief (Master)] so too far away then

[Thief (Master)] and yes Hoffman can sprint and catch up

[BiBo!!!] it is?the measurement is off then?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Miranda moved 1'04".

[Thief (Master)] yes, I have not moved the barge but said it was 125-150 yards away

[BiBo!!!] cuz it only says 40 feet

[BiBo!!!] okay

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 41'07".

[BiBo!!!] right. you did. running I guess.

[Thief (Master)] so anyone awake staying back at camp?

[Ilero (TMO)] (with others waking up and chasing, Ilero will stay and guard the camp in case it's a distraction, since he doesn't have a long range weapon, spell or swin)

[Thief (Master)] grins

[Ilero (TMO)] (and he has ALERTNESS now!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure what round we are on or what is happening as far as turns are concerned)

[Thief (Master)] about to start round 3

[Ilero (TMO)] heh. Hide in Shadows... >_>

[Thief (Master)] Indigo on round two tried to climb up and failed

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Thief (Master)] and make your alertness check Ilero

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] qui gon is in camp, making sure everyone is at least awake and letting them know to be warry

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((so are we all awake ?))

[Thief (Master)] Ilero hears a SNAP of a branch as someoen tries to move silently and fails, but they did make their hide in shadows so you cannot see them

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] you will get +4 this round

[Thief (Master)] the girl on the barge tries to kick Indigo again

[Master] Thief #13: Attack: Natural Attack: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 5. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((im confused right now lol))

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: STR check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Thief (Master)] so now Indigo HAULS himself up onto the barge

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] your suposed to be you are sleeping

[Thief (Master)] Sarengar is at camp

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 8'02".

[BiBo!!!] ((btw are you going to let me take back the casting or am I waiting a round to run?))

[Thief (Master)] yes you can take back that casting and you are/were running

[BiBo!!!] ((okay, just making sure where I am))

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll moved 29'01".

[Thief (Master)] so Hoffman, Llath and Indigo are on or near the barge, with the thief, a young girl

[Indigo (Lisa)] (all I can do is climb up?)

[Thief (Master)] the rest of the group is aware that there is someone spying on your camp but do not know where he or she is

[Thief (Master)] climbing up is a full move action yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: CON check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (+4)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Thief (Master)] so now starting round 4, everyone understands where you are?

[Ilero (TMO)] (where are Ilero's thief skills on the Die roller window?)

[Thief (Master)] there is a little hidden tab

[Thief (Master)] thin small thing

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero would like to try to hide in shadows, just in case he gets a chance to ambush

[Thief (Master)] very thief like

[BiBo!!!] I know I am closer to the barge than I was now, but I dont know how much closer that is

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::to the openness Your plan was clever but we are wise, give up now

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 45!!

[Ilero (TMO)] won't work if they are looking right at him, but there is a chance ...

[Thief (Master)] you are within 50 yards of the barge now Llath

[BiBo!!!] ((okies))

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is there an order to this?)

[Thief (Master)] Indigo goes before the girl does

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I am staying on shore, trying to get ahead of the barge

[Thief (Master)] then the girl

[Thief (Master)] then Llath and hoffman

[Lisa] Indigo targets Thief #13. Distance: 3'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Thief #13 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Thief #13

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=3] 8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Thief #13 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Thief #13: No adjustments made.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Thief #13

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Thief #13 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Thief #13

[Indigo (Lisa)] I told you to stop!

[Thief (Master)] and Indigo CHOPS off her arm and she falls over dead

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] WOOT

[Ilero (TMO)] (Bargenapping is a serious offense, Missy!)

[Thief (Master)] back at camp

[Indigo (Lisa)] (people never listen to me)

[BiBo!!!] lol. indigo goes psycho on the thief

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] good to kep our own thiefs in line

[Thief (Master)] Ilero can make a hear noise check, roll to the DM only

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] We can chat if you want... Hello

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=95] 95 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Ilero (TMO)] did that work right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hoffman wanna jump on and bring the barge back with me if I can bring it closer to the side?

[Thief (Master)] yes it did work properly TMO

[Thief (Master)] and with Qui yelling you do not hear anything

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] sure sure, I can You were as awsome as ever

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I'm not yelling

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero's hear noise skill isn't that high anyways)

[Thief (Master)] after a round or two

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (at least you hear me)

[Master] Indigo and Hoffman get the barge back in control

[Master] and moving back to camp

[Master] Ilero and Qui start searchign the camp but do not find anyone

[Master] Combat has finished.

[BiBo!!!] llath goes back to camp and sleep

Indigo (Lisa) searches the dead thief

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Llathandryll modified: Spells - CHANGED: Charm Person -- # Memorized: 5 (+4),

[Master] a bit of rope around her waist

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Apr 13 20:28:56 EDT 2012 ====

[Master] that stinks

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 20:29:30 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] Sarengar: No adjustments made.

[Master] Ilero: No adjustments made.

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Llathandryll's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] Koorin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Hoffman: No adjustments made.

[Master] Miranda: No adjustments made.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel: No adjustments made.

Lisa has received the map swamp.

Guy has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 20:30:09 EDT 2012

Guy is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] no clue what happened, it lost everything from the end of combat also

Guy has received the map swamp.

TMO has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 20:30:41 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

[Guy] weird

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 20:31:00 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map swamp...

[Guy] barge is gone

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Lisa] (under water)

BiBo!!! has received the map swamp.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 10. Next level in 7084.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 10. Next level in 9777.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 10. Next level in 110172.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 5. Next level in 18270.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 10. Next level in 19586.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 5. Next level in 3570.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 10. Level-up!

[Master] Miranda XP award: 5. Next level in 1550.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 5. Next level in 5202.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 5. Next level in 2775.

[BiBo!!!] ((back to important things, how long is the rope on the thief?))

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 20:32:17 EDT 2012

JohnAA is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] Time of Day: 07:30 AM. Day 6 Pen ___ de, Lec {Early Summer} 6th, 342 SKR.

[Master] 2 to 3 feet

JohnAA has received the map swamp.

[BiBo!!!] ((is it nice rope?))

[Master] soft rope, well used

[Lisa] (Indigo tells Sarengar about the runaway barge)

[BiBo!!!] ((so... a belt then?))

[Master] yeap

Indigo (Lisa) decides he better check for leeches after the midnight swim

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=5] 5

[BiBo!!!] ((damn poor thieves. I am keeping it as a trophy))

[Master] none

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm very sorry Sarengar. I'll never let this happen again

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Llathandryll modified:

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Thief #13.

[Guy] its all right Indigo, we have the barge back and thats all that matters

[TMO] I not very happy either. Am very sorry.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you ever find that other one or do you think they just ran away?

[Guy] lets talk on the barge we need to get moving

[Ilero (TMO)] (did he manage to find any evidence? I didn't see a response, although the crash may have erased it)

[Master] Time of Day: 05:58 PM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Lec {Early Summer} 10th, 342 SKR.

[BiBo!!!] ((starving. going to rectify that, afk))

[Master] no was not successful in finding the person

[BiBo!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] you did find one set of tracks but that was all

[Ilero (TMO)] I did no find any tracks or evidence of second person leaving, but is very possible tracks were very well hidden or covered by plants or rock.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was a very funny encounter - losing the barge completely would have totally sucked)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (more panic with that than 5 boobries)

[Master] grins

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero does cover the whole barge during the day, btw, just to make sure there's no invisible lurker. ;) Go-go Paranoia!)

[Master] nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] (paranoia is good - we like it)

[Ilero (TMO)] (he's embarrassed at getting snuck up on like that, so wants to make sure it won't happen again)

[Master] and as you quickly push on through the days you encounter a couple of river barges and misc people

[Master] but in making haste you arrive in Portown late in the afternoon on the 10th

[Master] I will let you reset spells etc

[Master] for arrival and then we will pick up in just a moment

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ilero (TMO)] (me too - getting food

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 4 (1).

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] ((anyone have set snares prof by any chance?))

[BiBo!!!] ((cuz we could totally boobytrap the barge at night))

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hoffman modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 64000 (32000).

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] ((on a completely unrelated side note, this ice is delicious))

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Grease -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Lightning Bug -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Spook -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Waterbane -- # Memorized: 0 (+0),

[JohnAA] OK

[BiBo!!!] ooooh! I have an idea

[Master] So you have arrived in Portown, a small collectoin of buildings on the Queen's channel here, it is the place where you dock teh Knarr

[Master] becaseu the channel is deep enough here and wide enough to not cause any issues,

[BiBo!!!] we should tie a rope across the barge and attach a bell to it at night. that way whenever someone gets on it, the boat shakes and rings the bell))

[JohnAA] a big bell

[Ilero (TMO)] back

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] when I first see Toybin I would like to send a lightning bug spell right past his head into the wall or whatever is behind him

[Master] so everyone here? everyone understands where you are and why?

[BiBo!!!] is this were we are meeting toybox?

[Master] yes

[BiBo!!!] then yes

[Master] Guy?

[JohnAA] following brawyn and saragar

[BiBo!!!] still cooking though so only half here

[JohnAA] mussle and healling part

[JohnAA] commic releif

[Sarengar (Guy)] sorry but yes

[Ilero (TMO)] I'm with ya. Let's go find whatshisname!

[Master] Sarengar moved 41'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 22'02".

[Barkeep (Master)] Sarengar you old rascal you!

[Sarengar (Guy)] we need to get to toybin and find out what happened and then we decide if he needs his head broke

[Barkeep (Master)] how are you doing?

[Sarengar (Guy)] me grins at the barkep

Sarengar (Guy) grins at the barkep

[Barkeep (Master)] you are early for the dice game, but go around back you know where the trap door is

[Sarengar (Guy)] Im well my friend

[Barkeep (Master)] and who are these fine people with you,

[Sarengar (Guy)] im afraid i dont have much time for gaming at the moment

[JohnAA] hee fine

[dark haired woman #1 (Master)] *whistles* hellooooooo sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] these are my friends

[Master] Branwyn moved 11'08".

[Master] Sarengar moved 7'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Games downstairs?

[JohnAA] wow he considers us all friends

[Barkeep (Master)] well any friend of yours is welcome in my bar

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((did sarengar actually join the dragonslayers?))

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 31'11".

Sarengar (Guy) walks over to the woman,bows and kisses her hand

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no one has)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but he can)

[Sarengar (Guy)] my dear you look lovelier each time i come here

[Master] Sarengar moved 43'05".

[Master] Branwyn moved 8'00".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i thought he had i remember it was talked about))

[dark haired woman #1 (Master)] I told you he was a charmer

[red haired woman #1 (Master)] charm only gets you so far

[dark haired woman #1 (Master)] he can take me anywhere he wants, laughs

Branwyn (Lisa) scans the room looking for Toybin

[Barkeep (Master)] Hello Miss, can I get you something

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 4'07".

[Master] Miranda moved 20'05".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 24'06".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 24'03".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::checks his prayer book on do's and don't's::

[Master] Hoffman moved 23'00".

[Master] Indigo moved 41'05".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ahh but I never use my charm to harm

[Master] Koorin moved 47'07".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 48'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, some ale would be nice

[Barkeep (Master)] coming right up Miss...?

[Ilero (TMO)] (I'm not sure if Ilero has or not. He wants to, but I'm not sure on the apprenticeship period)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Also I would like to jnow if you have seen Sir Toybin today

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh, it Branwyn

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

Barkeep (Master) blinks

[Sarengar (Guy)] may i buy you ladies a drink

[Barkeep (Master)] hand shakes a bit as he sets the ale on the countertop

[Barkeep (Master)] swallows,

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 7'07".

[Barkeep (Master)] you are ...

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 8'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

[Barkeep (Master)] yes yes

Branwyn (Lisa) lays a coin on the bar

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::looks about then looks over at Sarengar:: "You should have told me that you were hiding such a treasure trove of increadible beauties, my friend."

[Barkeep (Master)] Sir Castlin is waiting for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'll bet he is. Where is he?

[Barkeep (Master)] he shakes his head, oh no, I could not take that from you

[Barkeep (Master)] I will ring him

[Barkeep (Master)] he will meet you at the top of the stairs

[Barkeep (Master)] points

[Barkeep (Master)] nervously reaches under the bar and pulls out a hand bell and starts ringing it

Branwyn (Lisa) takes a large swig of her ale and marches over to the foot of the stairs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 29'11".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::glances at the bell::

[red haired woman #1 (Master)] so who is your handsome friend here Sarangar

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I dislike bells. Bad things always seem to happen when nervous people ring them..."

[Ilero (TMO)] Pardon - may I have short ale too?

[red haired woman #1 (Master)] maybe he can spend soem time here

[Barkeep (Master)] one round on the house, coming right up

[Sarengar (Guy)] Im sure LLathandryll would love to spend time with you

[Ilero (TMO)] Many thanks.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::gazes at the redhaired woman:: "Llathandryll my dear. My, such amazing fiery hair you have. Do you have a personality to match?"

Branwyn (Lisa) waits to catch sight of the unfortunate Toybin

[JohnAA] hoffman and miranda find a table out of the way

[Master] Branwyn moved 3'02".

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 13'07".

[JohnAA] Qui Fon keeps an eye on Brawyn

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I am so glad you are here

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] do it

[Master] Koorin moved 0'11".

[Master] Hoffman moved 1'09".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 32'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] don't know how to roll spell to you only

[Master] as the rest of the group sits down to their drinks they suddenly hear a loud ZAP

[Ilero (TMO)] (upstairs?)

[Master] Branwyn casts a spell against : Lightning Bug: a missile of electrical energy shoots forth, doing (1d6+1+1*9) [1d6=1] 11 points of damage up to +10. It's damage can be transferred through any conductor that touches the body.

[Master] and look around to see Branwyn is moving up staris and casting as someone

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 1'00".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ladies im afraid i must leave

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] HEY

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 35'07".

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Mistress Branwyn!

Ilero (TMO) drops ale, draws flail, charges

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] What are you doing?

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 16'06".

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 10'07".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 19'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 9'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Trying to wake you up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How could you so neglect your duties?

[Sarengar (Guy)] branwyn are you all right?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You had one thing to do

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 6'08".

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] backs up some more

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] can we please go in here

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] talk in private?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::glances over, ignores the noise and goes back to talking to the redhead::

[JohnAA] I trust her

[Master] Llathandryll moved 41'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I'm fine Sarangar just talking to Sir Toybin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Making a point

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] anyone going up john?

Sarengar (Guy) chuckles

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Marco? is koorin staying down or going up?

[Sarengar (Guy)] need a hand?

[JohnAA] Qui Fon will be back 4'

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] koorin will go up, she is not as distracted

[Sarengar (Guy)] Im sure Indigo would like to have a few words with him as well

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] redheads are llath's favorite :-P

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 1'10".

[JohnAA] or up to a door if they close

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Please some in here have a seat

Branwyn (Lisa) grins "sure. Though I am sure he is ready to try to explain himself"

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 9'05".

[Master] Branwyn moved 20'11".

[Master] Ilero moved 23'05".

[Master] Koorin moved 25'09".

[Master] Indigo moved 18'00".

Indigo (Lisa) runs up the stairs to follow

[Master] Sarengar moved 17'04".

[JohnAA] hey indigo almost lost a barge

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 28'01".

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master (to GM only)] Anastacia Eustace moved 24'05".

[Master] Branwyn moved 11'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not nearly as bad as losing a princess)

[Master] Ilero moved 9'01".

[Master] Sarengar moved 12'02".

[Master] Indigo moved 9'09".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::grumbles something about Llathandryll and goes up to meet with Toybin and the others::

[Master] Koorin moved 12'07".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 9'09".

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I am sorry we don't have a lot of chairs here,

Sarengar (Guy) pats Koorin on the shoulder

[Sarengar (Guy)] thats ok I dont mind standing

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I had considered having you meet me downstairs, but I am not supposed to know about the gambling that goes on down there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You were given one task. Protect the princess. You have failed miserably

Ilero (TMO) leans in a corner, all dark and intimidating-like. Or trying to be, at least.

[JohnAA] typical

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "... Good thing you dont know about it then."

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 6'11".

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] wait wait wait

[Sarengar (Guy)] who cares about the gambling it none of your business

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not care about the gambling

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] i need you to promise me you will accept that you are under my protection please

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::watches in awe::

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I swear to protect you

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs loudly

Sarengar (Guy) chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And we know how effective your protection is

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] everyone in this room is under my protection,

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] he says very loudly

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] no harm shall come to any of them

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::steps out::

[Sarengar (Guy)] you are an idiot, the onlyone in any danger is a firned that YOU let get taken!

Ilero (TMO) does not like the direction this conversation is going.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you finished protecting us? My patience is wearing thin

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] thank you for coming so quickly, I was not expecting you for another day or two

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((firned?))

[Sarengar (Guy)] I for one have no use for your protection

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((im tired and cant spell))

[Indigo (Lisa)] Anastasia wasn't kidnapped was she? She ran away, didn't she?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I know it is upsetting but I am certain that we can bring Willimena back

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] stops

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] looks at Branwyn

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::steps back in unnotticed::

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Anastasia?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((I understand, but trying to guess what you meant and cant))

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] (John Qui is considered as part of the protection)

[Indigo (Lisa)] The Princess. You said she was kidnapped

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((friend))

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (i was making a point)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((aaaaah. okies))

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] no

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] oh no

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] you did not understand

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] takes deep breath

[Indigo (Lisa)] You said princess and were with Anastasia

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] yes but

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] but

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where is Anastasia?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] oh,

[Master (to GM only)] Anastacia Eustace moved 4'08".

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I told you to write a better note

Toybin of Castling (Master) take a very deep breath

[Sarengar (Guy)] your highness

[Indigo (Lisa)] Princess!!!! I knew no one could kidnap you

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::bows to lovley lady::

Ilero (TMO) bows slightly in her direction.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] smiles at Indigo, thank you Indigo, and I wish it was that easy

[Sarengar (Guy)] Im glad to see you are safe

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] in one rush of words

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "I almost took off his head"

[Sarengar (Guy)] his head is still not completely safe

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Umm.... why were you hiding?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am so glad you are unharmed

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] willemina mosskin, was chosen as the queen presumptive, unknown to almost everyone else, and now she is missing and presumed kidnapped and we need to find her and get her to the cornation before someone else gets picked

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] exhales

Ilero (TMO) stashes his flail back on it's hook.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I was not hiding I was keeping a guest occupied

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Mosskin? Really

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and poor sweet Toybin is in a horrible mess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does the rest of the Mosskin family know?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] he childhood sweetheart is now going to be queen, and she is missing

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (another presumptive?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] wait wait

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "She shouldnt do that."

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] can we all sit down and have a drink

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] talk about this

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] this is a serious issue,

[Sarengar (Guy)] where was she last seen?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] she is really missing, gone, kidnapped

[Indigo (Lisa)] Childhood sweetheart?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I had hoped you would have some information to confirm things

Ilero (TMO) smiles, thinking of his drink currently all over the floor at the bottom of the stairs.

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::sits down and starts meditating::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How could we have information when you told us nothing to begin with?

[Sarengar (Guy)] she was overdue at home is what we know

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] well I have been told by a .... usually frustrating but reliable source that she was kidnapped

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] someone somehow found out that she is the one of hte three girls that will be picked to be queen

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] this is a very big thing for her obviously

Anastacia Eustace (Master) rolls her eyes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Obviously

[Sarengar (Guy)] who were the other 2 choices?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] but this may not be why she was taken

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you know Toybin, you do have a talent for words, and how you misuse them

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "And were the other 2 taken too?"

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] no

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Oh there is the girl from Quelcon, no chance of that happening, anyone with half a brain knows that

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and the Cowles child

[Sarengar (Guy)] the o0nlhy one with half a brain here is you toybin

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] but she is only 6 so not very likely she would be chosen either

Indigo (Lisa) looks at QuiFon "How do you know?"

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] in tune with my god, shhh

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Think one of the other two might have arranged it to get up in line?"

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (hee hee)

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] no

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] that is why I wanted you to come as quickly as possible

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I have some word

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] we

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I

Indigo (Lisa) mutters "priests, humph!"

Toybin of Castling (Master) looks over at the PRincess

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (we need to go on a journy)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Anastacia do yo uhave any idea of what hes trying to say?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] shakes her head

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Toybin, take a drink

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and start from the beginning

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] or at least get all the surprises over with

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] or BOTH

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would help

Ilero (TMO) says, "sylettynä ulos, se, herra"

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] a drink would help

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] pours out wine into seven goblets

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and starts passing them out

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're not a priest too Illero?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] then takes the wine skins and drinks

[Sarengar (Guy)] getting all the information would be an even bigger help

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 3'00".

[Ilero (TMO)] (muttering in his native tongue)

[Master (to GM only)] Man in Red Cloak moved 9'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Priests never make sense

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] So we meet again

[Ilero (TMO)] (Finnish is an interesting looking language)

Indigo (Lisa) draws his sword, "I'll kill you where you stand!"

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (AAAAAAAAAH)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo Stay your hand!!

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Toybin speaks up loudly, EVERYONE IS UNDER MY PROTECTION

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((would be shocked but none of my characters have any idea who this is))

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] no one can hurt anyone

[Indigo (Lisa)] IT's him!! The one that hurt Branwyn

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (thus the name of the chapter)

[Indigo (Lisa)] The one that took me captive

[Sarengar (Guy)] damn you Toybin what have you done?

[Indigo (Lisa)] He is EVIL

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Is he?"

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] yes yes yes Toybin, I promised I will not hurt your friends while they are in this Inn

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] sighs

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Detect Evil - Priest: For (10+(4*5)) 30 rounds, I can detect evil in a 10'x360' path in front of me, though I must concentrate for a round to do it. If the evil is overwhelming, I have a (4*10) 40% chance of knowing what kind of evil it is.

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] looks at Indigo, and you might want to be quiet abou tthat

[Indigo (Lisa)] When he gets outside I shall slash his throat

[Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] just a roll for later, since I don't think I know who this is

[Indigo (Lisa)] I shall do nothing that you say

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((is he evil?))

Sarengar (Guy) studies the man very caerfully

[Master] and yes to Koorin, he is evil and yes to Illero you see that everyone in the room is on edge about him,

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] no he will not, but eventually

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] (very evil?))

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] Princess Anastasia

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Toybin "How can you let him be here?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Princess?

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] a hypothecetical question

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] if someone was a slave

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] and ran away, or had someone steal him

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::still in meditation::

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] the orginal owner woudl still have a claim correct?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] frowns,

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] slaves are wrong, but yes under the law

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they are property and so if stolen are returned back to their owner

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((lawful evil then))

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] we can not let her be queen

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] You sold me to a bunch of goblins. You have no claim on me

[Indigo (Lisa)] And you especially won't after you are dead

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] let us not debate the worse things in life

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] instead can we please find a way to help find Mina?

[Sarengar (Guy)] Shut up Toybin your life expectancy is getting shorter every time you open your cursed mouth

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Toybin you better explain and explain quickly or I swear I shall kill him myself

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] no one here will be doing any killing or anyting like it

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I told you this was a bad idea

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you should have just gone on the quest your self

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo keep your sword in its sheath

Ilero (TMO) walks over and takes one of the goblets of wine, then perches on the edge of the table to watch and listen.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] here is what we know

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 21'11".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 32'03".

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Mina was visiting the Mosskin estates

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and when she was traveling home she disapeared

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I have received information

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] points at the Man in the red cloak

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] that she has been kidnapped and is being held hostage

[Sarengar (Guy)] and of course you trusted him

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] NO

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] you are not very smart are you?

[Ilero (TMO)] (brb)

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] you do realize that we are in one of the few parts of the Kingdom where divnation works?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] where we can research and find out what is happening?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and the fact that he is sadly not lying?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] with a clear head

[Indigo (Lisa)] And so he has delivered his message. He is of no further use

[Sarengar (Guy)] i never said he lied but im willing to bet he hasnt told the entire truth either

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] it is very simple she is being held captive at the Drake family estates

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] no she can't be there

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] she has to be at the Vilmar Estates

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they are the ones who are trying to take the Consort spot

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] look, everyone knows that the Count is a vampire,

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] there is no way he could be a consort

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "How would kidnapping the future queen help them become the future consort?"

Ilero (TMO) winces.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Drake, not Vilmar

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] if you can make her a vampire then get her on the throne you are home free, you get to rule the world@

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the noble will not put up with that!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "or at least the kingdom."

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] there will be a civil war!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wouldn't people notice she was a vampire?

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] exactly, and we want to avoid that

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] civil wars are bad for buisness

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] bad for everyone

[Indigo (Lisa)] You are bad for business

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo stop

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] well....

[Ilero (TMO)] Just because we think plan can not work, does not mean he thinks it will not.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] wait it makes no sense for Drake to want to take the throne,

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] but Count Vilmar has two sons, if he can get her to marry one of them

[Sarengar (Guy)] we are not exactly in a position of strength right now

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] then they will be able to control the throne

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I dont get it. Isnt there some law against kidnapping royalty?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I still say there is no way of knowing which family did this

[Indigo (Lisa)] But she hasn't even been chosen by the queen. This is silly

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] YES thank you little one

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "And wouldnt violating it prevent you from doing any of these things?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and thank you Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] If she is a vampire the queen doesan't choose her

[Sarengar (Guy)] at least not that we know of

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] i will change the choice

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] it

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] well

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] or might

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] if you mange to convince Mina to marry someone, then she shows up at the investiture ceremony on mid summers night

[Sarengar (Guy)] a lot could have changed while we were traveling here

[Ilero (TMO)] If changing the choice was main plan, death would work as well

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] looks over at Anastasia, your mother might just go along with it

[Indigo (Lisa)] and don't you have to be picked by the queen and THEN you get married to the consort?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "And if we know for sure who did it and where she is, why isnt there some army marching over to arrest the bad guys?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] there is no consort, my borthers are all dead

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the new queen will pick her own

[Sarengar (Guy)] because koorin I dont think anybody knows shes been kidnapped yet

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] nods, thank you for a cool head Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] except for those in this room

[Indigo (Lisa)] right and so the girl can't be married already so I don't see how this plan can work

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Yes. but why not?"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Why do we keep it a secret?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] oh she could take the throne married

[Sarengar (Guy)] believe me Princess right now there are 2 heads I would love to see rolling on the floor right now but it wont help the situation

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] there is already rumblings about a civil war

[Indigo (Lisa)] but she would only get picked if the queen approved

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I was there in Jistille last year because of an uprising

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I do beleive that is why Mina was picked

[Indigo (Lisa)] but you said she hasn't been picked yet - there are 3 girls

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] the Queen thinks she is a harmless choice, one that will displease everyone, and not make anyone jealous

[Sarengar (Guy)] if everybody knows it could very easily spark the civil war that we dont want

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] the queen has chosen, she just did not make it known to anyone

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] again, this is why we have divination you silly knight

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Yeah... But you make it sound like it will be started sooner or later anyway. Will rescueing her secretly prevent it?"

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] you do not keep secrets for very long

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] I hope you can find her and bring her safely to the Royal Estates

[Sarengar (Guy)] it m ight prevent it koorin

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] she can meet with the queen then

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] and if all goes well, no one will know anything differently

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] you get to save the day

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] and we all go back to our own lives

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shut up!

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't deserve a life

Sarengar (Guy) punches the wall beside him

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Indigo, I understand you do not like him

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "By the way. What is your name?" ::peers at the man in the red cloak::

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo stop for now

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] but he did bring us valuable information

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't like him? Don't like him?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't like pickled herring

Ilero (TMO) takes a drink of his wine.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Him I despise more than anything else

[Sarengar (Guy)] toybin you havent earned the right to say anything to Indigo

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I am not defending him, I would love to bring him to justice

[Indigo (Lisa)] He is evil and every minute he is here coats this room in evil

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] he managed to get my protection before revealing what he knows

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I said you should have told him to leave

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::walks over to the man and waits for his answer::

[Master] Man in Red Cloak moved 11'06".

[Master (to GM only)] overview map.jpg moved 5'08".

[Master] overview map.jpg moved 4'10".

[Master] Man in Red Cloak moved 11'00".

Sarengar (Guy) walks over to Indigo and puts his hand on his shoulder

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 7'10".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 6'02".

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] we are of two camps, quite literally I do think

[Sarengar (Guy)] 3 camps

Ilero (TMO) moves over to look at the map.

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] I believe that Drake has a master plan to charm the poor girl and convince her to take the throne, then become a vampire and he will rule next to her

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Makes sense. Because this is really intents."

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 13'07".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Princess you are quite welcome to join us but ther other 2 can rot in the Abyss for all i care

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] Toybin here thinks that the Princess is right and Vilmar has her locked up somewhere in his citidel

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] smiles at Sarengar and Branwyn, I know this is a shock, and a horrible way of presenting things,

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but I do believe both of them, and I cannot decide who is right

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but my gut tells me that she is at Vilmar

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "So,... we are supposed to break into a castle and rescue the future queen, mister man who hasnt answered my question yet?"

[Sarengar (Guy)] they may both be right but it doesnt mean Ill trust either one of them

Branwyn (Lisa) grits her teeth as she speaks "And the divination can bring no clues as to which direction we should follow?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I wish you would trust me but I understand you are angry right now

Ilero (TMO) points a finger at Qui Fon. "What say our priest? Any insights from above?"

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I would not trust him eithe rexcept that the spells say he is not lying, he really does believe that she is being held at Ghostwood Domain

[Sarengar (Guy)] you have lost any trust we may have had for you

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] still considering

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] the evil has clouded my sight

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Sir Sarengar, I am sorry for that

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] but if you do save Mina I will owe you more than you can think

[Sarengar (Guy)] im no empty headed knight do not insult me by calling me Sir

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I know she is not some badwoods girls

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I know she can lead our Kingdom

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and others agree with me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (with a name like Mina she has to be with the vamps)

[Ilero (TMO)] I think we know you are angry. Mentioining it again and again does not really make us know it more.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but the one thing you have to understand, is that Toybin is clouded

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you need to find her and resscue her

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but you cannot let her become a vampire

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] that would destroy the kingdom

[Sarengar (Guy)] then he is the last person who needs to be involved

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::taps the man in red a few times:: "So, I am Koorin. What is your name?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and it might break his heart to do that

[Indigo (Lisa)] The Queen would just have to pick someone else

[Master] Koorin moved 28'00".

[Master] Koorin targets Man in Red Cloak. Distance: 0'10"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ?

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] you are a good cook, I have researched who Toybin was brining

Sarengar (Guy) points at the man in the red cloak "and that one needs to be killed rather than be allowed anywhere near us

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] really now,

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] I bring you a map of the citidel

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] did you even look at it?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] anyone could get a map

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] rolls his eyes,

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I am an excellent cook! You should try my food sometime. Though I prefer to cook for people whose name I know."

Ilero (TMO) is looking at it. "Drake?"

[Sarengar (Guy)] im sure others will look at it but i prefer to watch the vipers in our midst

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] and of course fine knight your maps all show the smugglers routes too?

Toybin of Castling (Master) winces

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I do not like any of these methods

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Just how big IS this place?"

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I just want to bring Mina out of this whole and safe

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] do we want the path of the most good or just saving the girl?

[Sarengar (Guy)] so sit here and drink yourself into a stupor leave it to those who are actually trustworthy

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] it is over a hundred miles throught the swamps to the Drake estates,

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and only a day to the Vilmar estates

[Ilero (TMO)] Different directions?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] it only makes sense to search the Vilmar citadel first

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] but if you insist I will go start out towards ghostwood Domain and see if any word can be found about her

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Vilamar is about a day to the east from here Ilero

Sarengar (Guy) walks over to branwyn

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 4'04".

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the Drake estates are closer to the Royal Estates but travel there is through the swamps, and would be much slower going

Sarengar (Guy) whispers to Branwyn "im hate to say this but we may have to split into 2 groups"

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] how much do you charge? can I hire you to be my chef?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] if you find Mina at the Vilmar citedel I will gladly be wrong

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not so sure. If it only takes one day to get to Vilmar, can we not just go there first and if unsuccessful go towards the Drake estates?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I never got paid for cooking before... Will you be travelling with us?"

[Sarengar (Guy)] the timeing is going to be the problem

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He will not!

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (hee hee)

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Oh I seriously hope not

[Sarengar (Guy)] No Koorin he will not, and neither will you Toybin

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I ned to take Princess Anastacia home

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] she can be there and keep up the pretense that nothing is wrong

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] if anyone can lie to the queen and get away with it is her

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] why thank you sir knight

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] curtseys

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo would you be willing to escort Anastacia home

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] your best woman is on it

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] hangs his head

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] now look what you have me doing

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I appologize and I will have to do a penance after all of this is over

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 20'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] So Toybin could stay with you?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Toybin,

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I know you love her and you want to find her

[Sarengar (Guy)] we need someone trustworthy who can actually make sure she gets home

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you go search, I will go home

[Sarengar (Guy)] no toybin can stay right here

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] let your friends search the citidel

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] if they do not find her they will join you in Ghostwood

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you need to take a breath and

[Master] BELLS BELLS

[Master] BELLLS

[Master] BELLS

[Master] BELLS

[Master] BELLS

[Master] attadk attadck

[Master] attack

[Master]

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 27'11".

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] runs tot he window

Sarengar (Guy) draws his cutlass

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] TROLLS!

[Ilero (TMO)] Paska!

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] looks back

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] hey you know that cannot be me

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] Trolls are uncontrolable

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] you cannot think I would want to risk that

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (does Hoffman see something downstairs?)

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg:: is now ARMED.

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] I think this meeting is over

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((llaths down there))

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] I hope to never see you again

[Sarengar (Guy)] oh you shall

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] We will see, ut whom sees first

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] but

[Master] Hoffman moved 2'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope to see you soon. Bleeding on the floor would be nice

JohnAA is receiving the map ground level...

JohnAA has received the map ground level.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo you and I shall hunt this thing as soon as we can

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Whenever you give me your name, I will make a meal for you! Have a good day!"

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #10 moved 30'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #9 moved 17'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #8 moved 61'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #7 moved 78'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #6 moved 45'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #5 moved 19'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #4 moved 68'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #3 moved 41'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Koorin! He's a necromancer. He does death magic things

Ilero (TMO) picks up the map.

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you make him food I shall never eat yours again

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] and he casts a quick spells

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo lets go we are needed downstairs

[Man in Red Cloak (Master)] and he disapears

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::walks over to indigo and whispers in his ear::

[Master] looking out the window you see scrags coming out of the river and attacking

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to Lisa only)] never piss off the cook

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::winks::

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] careful

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] don't burn the boats!

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] he yells out the window

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] does Hoffman hear screamming?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] oh yes

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] or just bells

[Sarengar (Guy)] toybin stay here and drink leave the fighting to the real warriors

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I wonder what the bells mean

Guy is receiving the map ground level...

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((does llath see anything?))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 22'06".

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] everyone on the first floor map now, you hear the shouting from outside

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Miranda moved 18'07".

Lisa is receiving the map ground level...

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you can move now then we will roll Init

Guy has received the map ground level.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Anastacia and Toybin are gatehring up things and trying to come down

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 1'10".

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

Lisa has received the map ground level.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=9] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Scrag #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Scrag #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Scrag #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Scrag #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Scrag #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Scrag #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Scrag #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Scrag #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Miranda: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=4] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "And that m'lady is how we defeated the dragonturtle. I would tell you more, but it seems greatness calls again. We shall pick this up once I protect you all from the big bad things yes?"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 58'01".

[Llathandryll (Master)] please save us!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=10] 19

[Master] everyone ready?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] like a boss

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((nope my init sucks lol)))

[Master] as it should

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we just run outside and kill scrags?)

[Master] on Init

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Indigo (Lisa)] (very strange after this meeting)

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 49'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is the distance correct for movement?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (50 feet to get to the door?)

[Master] nods

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] it that an open window?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's a door or a window?)

[Master] two doors downstairs

[Master] indigo is at a door and there is the other one farther along

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Koorin

[Master] Oh sorry I had the icons mixed, but Indigo burst out the window and ont the door

[Master] onto the dock

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 49'01".

[Master] Koorin can follow him

[Master] sorry

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] koorin will be shooting arrows through the window

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] did she just move too far to shoot?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] or can she still get one off?

[Master] she can fire one round off

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I wanted him to be able to get out next turn - do I need to move him?)

[Master] and Indigo is out now

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Scrag #6. Distance: 24'09"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=1] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] if someone moves up to him can get oen attack off

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 17'06".

[Master] dark haired woman #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] red haired woman #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Barkeep: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] just to get a better view

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Scrag #9

[Master] Scrag #9 moved 84'06".

[Master] Scrag #9 targets Man #3. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Scrag #9: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 11. MISSES Man #3 (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Scrag #9: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. HITS Man #3 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #9: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 12. MISSES Man #3 (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Scrag #9: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Man #3

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] (scrags are man sized right?))

[Master (to GM only)] Man #3: No adjustments made.

[Master] yes

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: red haired woman #1

[Master] red haired woman #1 moved 34'10".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: dark haired woman #1

[Master] dark haired woman #1 moved 35'00".

[Master] Man #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Man #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Man #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn and Man #5 moved 55'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 107'08".

[Master] Man #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Man #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Man #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Barkeep

[Master] Barkeep moved 23'07".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Man #1

[Master] Man #1 moved 15'10".

[Master] Man #1 targets Scrag #4. Distance: 1'00"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did I take a man out with me as a shield?)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Scrag #6

[Ilero (TMO)] (brave man)

[Ilero (TMO)] (you heartless brute!)

[Master] Scrag #6 moved 17'11".

[Master] Scrag #6 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'06"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol! nice accident though)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((flesh is cheaper than platemail))

[Master] Indigo gets to attack as he is being attack, one shot

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 11. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -4. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Scrag #6: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=4,3,4] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-12) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Man #4

[Lisa] Indigo targets Scrag #6. Distance: 0'06"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=18] -7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #6

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Man #4 moved 26'01".

[Master] Man #4 targets Scrag #7. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 14'05".

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Ilero targets Scrag #4. Distance: 9'05"

[Ilero (TMO)] (all legal so far? Can he get a throw in too?)

[Master] yes

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Knife, hurled: (20-(d20)) [1d20=12] 8. MISSES Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] and splash into the water

[Ilero (TMO)] does that include my dex bonus?

[Master] hmmm I do not think it did

[Master] no

[Master] so that would be a hit then

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] you need it twice, once for meele one for thrown

[Master] with your plus 2

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Damage v L: Knife, hurled: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Scrag #4

[Master] remind me later will fix that

[Ilero (TMO)] k

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and now your knife is stuck in his chest

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sweet)

[Ilero (TMO)] just one throw, or is it multiple? Earlier version had multiple throws in one round, not sure about this version)

[Master] you get to throw mulitple times if you have multiple knives, two per round

[Master] unless you specialize, (which thieves can't)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] or are a high level fighter

[Ilero (TMO)] (will skip the second attack then, and prepare to defend myself and Branwyn if it comes this way)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Man #5

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Man #5 moved 15'07".

[Master] Man #5 targets Scrag #7. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Llathandryll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] do I have line of sight on anything?

[Ilero (TMO)] (your beer)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] wine

[Master] actually scrag #4

[Master] that ilero just hit with the knife

[Master] you can see out the doors

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Scrag #4. Distance: 63'05"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against Scrag #4: Charm Person: One person is charmed for a period of time based on their intelligence unless they save vs spell.

[Master] Scrag #4: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::shouts:: "Hey you! Stop attacking my friends! Oh and friends! Stop attacking that one!"

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Miranda

[Miranda (JohnAA)] Miranda moved 26'02".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((what exactly is visible from a charm spell by the way? do I launch a ball of energy or do they just suddenly feel something or what?))

[Miranda (JohnAA)] stay back, we got this

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Man #2

[Master] no visible attack, mental feeling of something, smart creatures might know what happened, but these guys in combat unlikely

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((okay))

[JohnAA] Miranda targets Scrag #10. Distance: 102'08"

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Scrag #3

[Master] Scrag #3 moved 42'00".

[Master] Scrag #3 targets Man #2. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Scrag #3: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 6. HITS Man #2 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #3: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -2. HITS Man #2 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #3: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 7. HITS Man #2 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #3: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5 added to: Man #2

[Master] Scrag #3: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Man #2

[Master] Scrag #3: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=3,1,2] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Man #2

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Scrag #5

[Master] Scrag #5 moved 26'00".

[Master] SLAM SLAM SLAM tryign to break into the window

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] John?

[Master] ok we will come back to him

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Scrag #8

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Apr 13 22:29:12 EDT 2012

[Master] Scrag #8 moved 32'01".

[Master] Scrag #8 moved 18'08".

[Master] Scrag #8 targets Man #5. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Scrag #8: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -5. HITS Man #5 (AC FINAL: 10)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Scrag #8: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3. HITS Man #5 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #8: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] 0. HITS Man #5 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #8: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Man #5

[Master] Scrag #8: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5 added to: Man #5

[Master] Scrag #8: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=3,2,1] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Man #5

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Apr 13 22:29:54 EDT 2012

JohnAA is receiving the map ground level...

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Sarengar

[Master] Sarengar and Hoffman can both go

JohnAA has received the map ground level.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 51'09".

[Guy] Sarengar targets Scrag #6. Distance: 0'08"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((15-(d20+1))+2) [1d20=14] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v L: Miscibil: ((1d6)+1+2) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #6

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Man #6

[Master] John, you can do Hoffman now

[JohnAA] Hoffman moved 16'01".

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Scrag #4. Distance: 0'04"

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=17] -4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=11] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #4

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=6] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #4

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-17) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Man #6 moved 23'08".

[Master] Man #6 targets Scrag #4. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Scrag #4

[Master] Scrag #4 targets Hoffman. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Scrag #4: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scrag #4: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scrag #4: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 3. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Scrag #7

[Master] Man #5 follows Scrag #7.

[Master] Scrag #7 and Man #5 moved 23'06".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Scrag #10

[Master] Scrag #10 moved 38'11".

[Master] Time of Day: 06:00 PM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Lec {Early Summer} 10th, 342 SKR.

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=2] 9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=13] -2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #6

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Koorin

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- Expression: One Magical bolts shoot forth, doing {1d4+1} points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. (Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level.),

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-4) [1d20=14] 1 [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (-4)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-4) [1d20=11] 4 [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (-4)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v SM: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Scrag #6

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v SM: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Scrag #6

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-11) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice shooting there!)

[Ilero (TMO)] Smal, or Medium?

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 10'06".

[Master] koorin is small, scrags are medium

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: red haired woman #1

[Ilero (TMO)] yah, but the roll said Damage v SM

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Scrag #9

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] (^.^)v

[Master] Man #3 follows Scrag #9.

[Master] Man #3 follows Scrag #10.

[Master] Scrag #9 moved 28'09".

[Master] Man #3 moved 28'08".

[Master] Man #3 follows Scrag #9.

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Man #7

[Master] Man #7 moved 18'04".

[Man #7 (Master)] no stay back it is too dangerous!

[Man #7 (Master)] to miranda

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: dark haired woman #1

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[JohnAA] smiles

[JohnAA] do you have me in the Int list still?

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Scrag #6. Distance: 26'01"

[JohnAA] i see

[Man #7 (Master)] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Scrag #6: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=4,3,2,4,3] 21 damage!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Barkeep

[JohnAA] you are not looking down the dock

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-21) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Man #1

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Scrag #6

[JohnAA] or you know how tough they are

[Master] Scrag #6 moved 23'10".

[Master] Scrag #6 no longer targets Indigo.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Man #4

[JohnAA] or you know how tough they are

[Master] Man #4 follows Scrag #8.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ilero

[Master] Man #2 follows Scrag #3.

[Sarengar (Guy)] do we get a last attack on the scrag?

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 32'08".

[Ilero (TMO)] (is that about the right distance? Or too long?)

[TMO] Ilero no longer targets Scrag #4.

[Man #7 (Master)] no it is not fleeing is is just backing up, but you can climb through the window after it

[Man #7 (Master)] and yes to Ilero

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Man #5

[Man #7 (Master)] you moved 32, you can move up to 60 and still attack

[Ilero (TMO)] oh, okay. No chance of backstabbing that scrag, is there? ;)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 22'05".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Llathandryll

[Man #7 (Master)] no

[TMO] Ilero targets Scrag #5. Distance: 2'05"

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((20-(d20+0))+3) [1d20=5] 18 [MODIFIED (+3)]. MISSES Scrag #5 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Man #7 (Master)] take your attacks on it

[JohnAA (to Master only)] Miranda is having a moment

[Man #7 (Master)] ok

[Ilero (TMO)] and yes, that a charge

[JohnAA (to Master only)] she can see two Scrags down the dock?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 76'00".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I swear that pause and change directions thing doesnt work

[Master (to JohnAA only)] yes

[JohnAA (to Master only)] and saw one drag a man into the watter

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] it used to but cant get it to work anymore

[JohnAA (to Master only)] or two

[Master] and yes it does Marco, you did not pause long enough, it flashed when it registered

[Master (to JohnAA only)] two went in,

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] didnt register for me and I paused for at least 5 seconds

[Master] Llathandryll moved 39'00".

[Master] shrugs

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] weird

[Master] you can make your attacks as you wish

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well, I moved too far to attack

[JohnAA (to Master only)] she can forgo experience and cast as a priest?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] that should be about all of my movement I assume

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Miranda

[Master] /john, if you want her to, she will lose XP up to this point of the adventure

[JohnAA] it is who she is

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] dont do it john! the xp! the xp!!!!!!!!

[JohnAA] Miranda targets Scrag #8. Distance: 147'05"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no sacrificial lambs please)

[JohnAA] Miranda casts a spell against Scrag #8: Hold Person - Priest: Up to 4 target humanoids are held immobile for (2*2) 4 rounds unless they make a save vs spell.

[Master] Scrag #8: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[JohnAA] -1 to save

[JohnAA] two of them

[Master] and I will rework her XP later

[JohnAA] or rolling for both

[Master] Scrag #10: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[JohnAA] it is her lack of faith

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Man #2

[Master] Man #2 no longer follows Scrag #3.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (scrags are very good with their saves unfortunately)

[Master] Man #2 targets Scrag #3. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Man #2 targets Man #2. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Man #2 follows Scrag #3.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Scrag #3

[JohnAA] would have been cool though

[Master] Scrag #3 and Man #2 moved 37'00".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Scrag #5

[Master] Scrag #5 targets Ilero. Distance: 2'05"

[Master] Scrag #5: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Scrag #5: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. HITS Ilero (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #5: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 8. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Scrag #5: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Ilero

[Master] Ilero's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Hoffman

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=7] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[JohnAA] is this one dead?

[Master] none of them are dead

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=7] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=20] -7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=10] 3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] and next round they start regenerating

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #4

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #4

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #4

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-24) - Massively Wounded

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #4

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Scrag #8

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-10) - Dying

[Master] Man #4 and Scrag #8 moved 23'09".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 15'11".

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Heavy Crossbow: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 12. MISSES Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] you can still attack it as it slips into the water

[Miranda (JohnAA)] I thought I was suposed to save them

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Man #6

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((dont scrags have to be in water to regenerate?))

[Man #6 (Master)] HEAVE

[Man #6 (Master)] and pushes him into the water

[Master] Scrag #4 moved 6'08".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Scrag #4

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Scrag #10

[Master] Scrag #10 moved 68'04".

[Master] Scrag #10 targets Ilero. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((man, these are long rounds lol))

[Sarengar (Guy)] sorry everybody im falling asleep here

[Master] Ok so do you want to break here?

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (know how you feel)

[Master] everyone will be in next week?

[Sarengar (Guy)] ill be here

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((as far as I know))

[Lisa] yes

[Master] the northern stretch of docks is clear now, they captured and left

[Master] your area is still in combat

[JohnAA] if my kids let me on their lap top

[Sarengar (Guy)] lol

[Lisa] cannot believe you brought in red cloak for this

[Ilero (TMO)] I should be

[Master] with friends like these

[Guy] im happy i get to hate toybin again lol

[Lisa] lol

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero has only seen you getting along with him, so this seems extravagant to him

[JohnAA] i had fun, wish things worked out diffrently

[Master] next week will wrap up the combat

[Guy] im off to bed yall have a good night or day in your case marco

[Master] talk with Toybin more

[Lisa] goodnight Guy

[JohnAA] I knew 1d6 would not do anything

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yep. off to the hospital for me

[Master] and then move forward to next story arc

[JohnAA] ttfn

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] laters

[Master] did anyone look at that map?

[JohnAA] not i

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] what map?

[Ilero (TMO)] I did

[Lisa] yes - is nice but not sure which place it is for

[Guy] i glanced at it

[Master] vilmar estates

[Ilero (TMO)] Drake, I think.

Guy has left the game on Fri Apr 13 22:58:11 EDT 2012

[Lisa] lol

[Ilero (TMO)] apparently not

[JohnAA] hey BOB handout 4 is on the tree

[Master] next week everyone can look again, someone can take it

[Ilero (TMO)] Red is the one who thinks she's at Drake, so I assumed the map he provided was of Drake.

[Lisa] after we kill scrags we have much to discuss

[Master] chuckles lots of misc things John

[Master] Red provided a map of Vilmar with the smuggling routes added

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero took the map

[Ilero (TMO)] when the bells rang

[Lisa] I am sorry miranda did that :(

[Lisa] he is such a thief

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] what did miranda do exactly?

[JohnAA] i am just sorry they made the save

[JohnAA] she went back on her mage self and cast a priest spell

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] oooh...

[JohnAA] no xp for encounter 1/2 xp for adventurer

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] does this mean the rest of us get more?

[JohnAA] heee heeee

[Master] lol

Lisa smacks marco

[JohnAA] don't make me

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] what? you were thinking it!

[Lisa] I was not!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] lies!

[Master] so next week we pick up combat right here,

[Master] will wait till three peopel are in to start it

[JohnAA] good night all, thank you

[Master] then mop up

[Lisa] goodnight all!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okies. laters!

[Lisa] go get de-venomized

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I will!

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Apr 13 23:02:43 EDT 2012

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I hope

Lisa has left the game on Fri Apr 13 23:02:48 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Apr 13 23:02:56 EDT 2012

TMO has left the game on Fri Apr 13 23:03:40 EDT 2012


XP not awarded yet