View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20190524c

Chat Log - 2019 05 24 - Third Time is Tradition (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri May 24 16:17:16 EDT 2019 ====

Mario-yoga has joined the game on Fri May 24 18:59:43 EDT 2019

Mario-yoga is receiving the map Base Map...

Mario-yoga has received the map Base Map.

[Mario-yoga] Hello Hello

[Mario-yoga] no idea how long I will be on

[Mario-yoga] at least an hour, but not much more past that

[Master] Hey there

[Mario-yoga] hey Bob Bob

[Master] how is the trip?

[Mario-yoga] so far, so good

Lisa has joined the game on Fri May 24 19:01:03 EDT 2019

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Mario-yoga] had a great Conference

[Mario-yoga] and a great day

[Master] excellent

[Master] and hello Lisa

[Mario-yoga] oh Hai Lisa

[Lisa] Hello Bob and Mario!

[Master] did you tell them you know all about Magic Leap etc. Mario?

[Mario-yoga] I did not, not quite that kind of meeting. I knew most of the content, thanks to you!

[Master] very good

[Mario-yoga] I did learn about how to add hot spots/clickable items to 360 degree video

[Mario-yoga] I have the software already. we use it at work all the time

[Mario-yoga] but never in a 360 environment

[Master] TMO and Michael are both planning on being in but late

SpringyDew has joined the game on Fri May 24 19:06:47 EDT 2019

SpringyDew is receiving the map Base Map...

SpringyDew has received the map Base Map.

[Mario-yoga] Hi Spring!

[SpringyDew] hi hi hi

[Mario-yoga] sweet Dragon tattoo!

[Lisa] Hi Spring!

[SpringyDew] thanks very much, so happy with it

[Mario-yoga] I wish I had the courage to get one

[Mario-yoga] my change my mind SO often, afraid of commitment, I suppose

[Mario-yoga] Don't tell Jo-Ann

[SpringyDew] heh

[Master] chuckles

Ryan has joined the game on Fri May 24 19:08:45 EDT 2019

Ryan is receiving the map Base Map...

Ryan has received the map Base Map.

[SpringyDew] hi Ryan!

[Ryan] Hello

[Mario-yoga] I once dated a woman named Monika; we were going to get matching M&M's. So...

[Master] OK

[Master] SO

[SpringyDew] I finally cooked my GD rice enough, Ryan

[Mario-yoga] hey Ryan

[Ryan] YAY

[Mario-yoga] yay!

[Master] Ryan did you read the end of the chat last week?

[SpringyDew] a freaking half hour in the instant pot

[Mario-yoga] less than that on the stove, just saying...

[Ryan] I read the summary, but hadn't looked at the chat

[Mario-yoga] so much for 'Instant"

[SpringyDew] well it's brown rice, and it's really stubborn

[Lisa] HI Ryan! :)

[Mario-yoga] ah, 45 min minimum

[Ryan] Hello!

[Master] OK

[Master] so

[Mario-yoga] we still have Skarp tied up

[Mario-yoga] and there was a treasure trove in one office

[Mario-yoga] magic ring and three books

[Master] and so Mario and Spring you are caught up?

[Master] Lisa I take it you are because you did the summary yet again

[Mario-yoga] I am

[Master] Mario you really need to

[Master] do that again

[Master] yours are fun

[Mario-yoga] um, do what?

[Master] Carissa is having Internet Issues will be in when she can

[Master] write summaries

[SpringyDew] I caught up on the summary

[Mario-yoga] I can. Both Lisa's and Carissa's are very good

[Mario-yoga] they both set a high bar

[Lisa] I really haven't been putting a lot of energy into them lately

[Mario-yoga] may be good for me to do this week's, as I will not be on all night

caris-02620 has joined the game on Fri May 24 19:16:20 EDT 2019

caris-02620 is receiving the map Base Map...

caris-02620 has received the map Base Map.

[Mario-yoga] kinda forces me to read the chat

[Mario-yoga] :0D

[Lisa] Hi Carissa!

[SpringyDew] hi Carissa!

[Mario-yoga] Hey Carissa

[Master] OK so that is a deal thank you Mario

[Carissa] Hi all!

[Ryan] Hello!

[Carissa] Apparently my modem saw me dial Spectrum's number and decided to cooperate.

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 4'01".

[Master] OK

[Master] so moving forward while people are here

Mario-yoga is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

[Carissa] (But if I drop, blame Spectrum)

Mario-yoga has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Master] The group is up there at the front of the church

Ryan is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

Ryan has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Master] Johan Mara Onald around Skarp

[Master] at the altar

[Master] and go

SpringyDew is receiving the map Abandoned Farmhouse...

SpringyDew has received the map Abandoned Farmhouse.

[Mario-yoga] I'm on a tiny laptop screen tonight, may take a bit to switch windows

[Master] Quiote and Howard are in the one room

Lisa is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

Lisa has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Master] Ilero and Michel are at the other room

[Carissa] (One sec)

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] and Snee is up with the group at the Altar

[Master] sorry no with the group at the door Spring

[Lisa] (TMO posted he should be here in about an hour in case I missed you posting that here)

[Master] so Mara, Onald and Johan what do you want to do?

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mario-yoga] (keep Skarp under control until we figure out why he was acting a fool last session

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Bad reaction to giving blood; sorry about that)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (thought we think he was charmed)

[Carissa] (I don't remember. Did Howard tell anyone but Ilero his suspicions?)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (he ran out of the office yelling about it)

Carissa is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

Carissa has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (it was directed at Ilero but he was in the altar area when he said it so I think everyone would have hear)

[Mario-yoga] (lol Ryan)

[Master] yes to Lisa

[Carissa] (Okay just checking. Dunno what to do with it yet)

[Mario-yoga] (can you repeat what he said?)

SpringyDew is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

SpringyDew has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Mario-yoga] (either old age, or too many shots, to blame)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (I think Mara's dispel would have stopped the charm spell)

[Carissa] (Well, a normal charm spell maybe, but blood?)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (he was definitely speaking rationally after)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (blood is just a spell component - isn't it?)

[Mario-yoga] (he did speak of blood in the channel, we couldnít be sure it was dwarf blood)

[Mario-yoga] (Ilero confirmed blood...)

[Carissa] (Dunno. I thought it was its own kind of magic)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (nuke the site from orbit. Only way to be sure.)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (only way to find out is to untie him)

[Carissa] (Napalm, always my preference.)

[Master] I am letting one of you start the conversation

[Mario-yoga] do we have a fireball, or lightning bolt, at the ready??)

[Mario-yoga] (sorry, too soon?)

[Carissa] (Just alcohol and flame could work....)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (glad to see that you are leaving violence as a last resort)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] So, how are you feeling there, Skarp?

[Mario-yoga] (beards ignite quickly, so...)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Eh? A bit turned around; was looking for Howard and Tiberius. What are you all doing over there, anways?

[Skarphedin (Master)] If you would just untie me it would be fine

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (Mario-yoga)] You were speaking like you didn't know us. are you feeling better?

[Skarphedin (Master)] I am fine

[Skarphedin (Master)] If you could just untie me that would be great

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (Mario-yoga) looks at Mara and Johan

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (Mario-yoga)] well...

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (Mario-yoga)] can you tell us what happened, brother?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Who do you have over there? A survivor?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 22'09".

[Skarphedin (Master)] Yes if you just let me go

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I.... what is this?

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (Mario-yoga)] You can speak with a rope around you

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (Mario-yoga)] (so who is Skarp tonight??) [Guiote (Carissa)] (Real life Freaky Friday?)

[Skarphedin (Master)] It would be really good to get out

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 40'11".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Who are you?

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (Mario-yoga)] it would be really good to hear what happened

[Master] Skarphedin: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

Johan the Apprentice (Lisa) lifts hammer

Skarphedin (Master) starts to stretch and open the ropes

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (Mario-yoga)] it is I, Onald, your Dwarven friend

[Guiote (Carissa)] (There are two icons...)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 27'05".

Skarphedin (Master) struggling and shrugging off ropes

[Lisa] Johan the Apprentice targets Skarphedin. Distance: 2'09"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Attack: Hrotti:: is now ARMED.

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Stay put, Skarp.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] What sorcery is this, face stealer?

[Skarphedin (Master)] I just need to get these ropes off

Johan the Apprentice (Lisa) looks back at Skarp

[Mario-yoga] Skarphedin targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Skarphedin: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Mario-yoga] Mara targets Skarphedin. Distance: 17'09"

Johan the Apprentice (Lisa) then at tied up dwarf

Skarphedin (Master) ROLLS down the steps into Onald and Johan

[Master] Skarphedin moved 7'06".

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice: Attack: Hammer; Smithing: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (And then the party takes this opportunity to murder both Skarphedin's, working towards their end goal of cleansing the world of the dorfs)

[Skarphedin (Master)] (Carissa you want to use Onald?)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Nah waiting for the yelling)(

[Skarphedin (Master)] (ok)

[Master] Skarphedin: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] Mara casts a spell against Skarphedin: Hold Poison: Poison doesn't take further effect for the next (6) 6 days.

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] Mara casts a spell against Skarphedin: Hold Person - Priest: Up to 4 target humanoids are held immobile for (6*2) 12 rounds unless they make a save vs spell. NOTE: Not available.

Skarphedin (Master) stands up shrugging off the rest of the ropes

[Skarphedin (Master)] (which is it Mario?)

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] obviously NOT poison

[Skarphedin (Master)] (and do you have that left to cast still? grins)

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] same save

Snezana (SpringyDew) follows Skarp in

[Master] Skarphedin: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 22'05".

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Seriously?)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 32'06".

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (no way is Skarpís save 17)

[Master] Skarphedin moved 21'04".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 22'07".

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 32'11".

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (maybe sorry read it wrong)

Skarphedin (Master) RUNS over to the other dwarf that just came in

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I've been lifting since the last session)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] ?!?!

[Guiote (Carissa)] (It's all in the beard)

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Skarphedin. Distance: 1'02"

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (that's an actual noise "?!?!" - my cat makes it all the time)

[Skarphedin (Master)] Help Me

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Who ARE you!?!

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] Mara: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=6] 15

[Skarphedin (Master)] Don't let that fake dwarf attack me

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] ! someone draw a mark on the bad Skarp!

[Skarphedin (Master)] They are just trying to mess with your minds

[Skarphedin (Master)] Here

Skarphedin (Ryan) sneers. "No true dwarf would beg in such a cowardly manner."

Skarphedin (Master) takes bloody hand and wipes it over the other dwarf

[Master] Skarphedin targets Skarphedin. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Skarphedin: Attack: Forseti: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -4. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Skarphedin (Ryan) jerks back in disgust.

[Skarphedin (Master)] they both have blood on their faces now

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] The imposter doesn't have an axe!

Skarphedin (Ryan) laughs mockingly. "Your actions are those of a coward."

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] We took that away!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I trust my friends. I will not attack them.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] we need to catch the loose one and tie him up until we figure out who is who

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Nor will I attack you except in defense.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] although if the loose one is the real one, he might consent?

[Master] Skarphedin moved 35'01".

[Skarphedin (Master)] RUNS again

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice moved 16'01".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I surrender to my friends, and trust them to...

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] GET BACK HERE!

Johan the Apprentice (Lisa) runs after him

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 20'06".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 3'11".

Skarphedin (Master) DIVES under the Altar

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (Johan get a parting shot?)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] Yes

[Master] to Johan with a parting shot

Skarphedin (Ryan) grimaces, looking around at the party.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] It is me, Skarphedin, but I understand if you don't trust that.

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice: Attack: Hammer; Smithing: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5

[Master] that is a hit

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice: Damage v SM: Hammer; Smithing: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6

[Master] ok

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Once we take care of this one, I will let you ask what questions or run such tests as will satisfy you.

[Master] grins and now both Skarps have blood on their face and both are wounded

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Within a dwarf's dignity, of course.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (YAY, now we just have to attack the lightly wounded, bloody-faced one that is clearly the imposter)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Only you have your axe, Skarp. Wouldn't that be right? Isn't yours an axe of your clan?

[Master] Time of Day: 01:15 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 20th, 348 SKR.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Aye, forged by the village blacksmith for one of my naming days.

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] A polymorph spell can deceive in your face but it shouldn't be able to replicate your possessions

Skarphedin (Ryan) shrugs as if to say 'I am a dwarf, not a wizard'

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (which adventurer here brought a towel to clean Skarp up with?)

[Master] HAH

Johan the Apprentice (Lisa) hands Skarp his waterskin

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] This can help clean you up a bit

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Get that blood off

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] test

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (grr, hotel Wi-Fi just expired

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (back)

Skarphedin (Ryan) pours some water onto his hands, using them to wipe at the blood.

Skarphedin (Ryan) tries wiping off his now-wet face with his sleeve.

Skarphedin (Ryan) curses, checking to make sure that no one is laughing at him.

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Whoever did that must have been watching us to be able to cast and look like you

Snezana (SpringyDew) has her not-funny face on

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Could a wizard watch us without us being aware?

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Could have.

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] oh, how unnerving

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] We've been busy with burning things and fighting skeletons.

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Branwyn would only need to get a picture in her head of someone or some animal to polymorph into them.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Wizards....

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] would the copy be the wizard or someone that the wizard has inflicted this upon?

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] why don't they stick with cursing parchment and such

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] When Branwyn polymorphed into a bugbear she had her spells

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] World would be better off if most wizards got a knife between the ribs.

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] I don't know if this was a polymorph spell or some other blood magic spell I'm not aware of

Skarphedin (Ryan) hastily. "Branwyn and the rest of our friends excluded, of course."

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I was wounded earlier. You mentioned blood...

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] at least we know who the real Skarp is, and we're happy to have you back!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Could they use my blood as a way of stealing my face?

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] it's a nice face, though

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] We'd have to read that book Howard was yelling about

Skarphedin (Ryan) blushes and coughs, grumbling incoherently.

Mara (Mario-yoga) warmly smiles

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] such a healthy beard!

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] We don't do blood magic.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Might be a good idea to destroy any bandages that we use

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Not just here, but to spread the word to our friends.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Think of how much chaos a false-Branwyn could cause.

Johan the Apprentice (Lisa) laughs

[Master] Skarphedin XP award: 10. Next level in 1471.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (yay)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Can we follow the face stealer?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Pull him from his hiding spot?

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] We should probably get everyone together.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] True. Spreading out was what caused this mess in the first place

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] I can go get Howard

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice moved 25'11".

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] Well, it IS a big church

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] I can go get Lord Tiberius

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Howard! We need to chase a dwarf pretending to be Skarp

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] I'll wait right here

Johan the Apprentice (Lisa) looks at Howard

Mara (Mario-yoga) looks around

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 75'05".

Mara (Mario-yoga) checks her nails

[Master] (Guiote is there too Carissa)

Mara (Mario-yoga) pays a ditty on the recorder

[SpringyDew] Lord Tiberius follows Snezana.

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (no clue what is up with Howard - is he alive?)

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] Mara: Musical Instrument check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] sir, we need you in here

[Master] Snezana and Lord Tiberius moved 93'06".

Mara (Mario-yoga) just not well

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] SO what is happening here?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] there seems to be a lot of blood and very little yelling

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] having fun without me?

Skarphedin (Ryan) grunts humorlessly.

[Guiote (Carissa)] Ah, Johan! We found some very interesting items in here. Zee?

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (I have another half hour before I go. I may be back after, in a bit)

[Master] Mario are you implying there are more interesting things to do in DC than here in the game?

[Master] and by the way ... why are you not at the baseball game? you are going tomorrow?

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (not at all. just...)

[Master] Marlins are at the Nationals this weekend

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (deep breath...)

[Master] up 4 to 1 right now

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (Mario has 30 min and bob wants to discuss baseball)

[Master] go

[Master] what do you want to do?

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (is Howard normal?)

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (we have tix to tomorrow's game, and we are literally 500 feet from the stadium right now)

[Master] yes

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (What else would you do if you had 30 minutes before you had to run?)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (who, what, and I don't know. There you're all caught up)

[Master] awesome Mario

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] There are magic items in this room!

Skarphedin (Ryan) looks around automatically.

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (we may still score tix for tonight, just 13$each)

Howard Plum (Lisa) holds up ring and then slips it in his pocket

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] And these books!

[Master] (already the 3rd inning, )

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (ya, the concessions are still open...)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Here! Help me. This one

Howard Plum (Lisa) pulls a book off the shelf

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 53'00".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] And this one

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] And this one

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Howard is that something we should take for Branwyn?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 42'06".

Howard Plum (Lisa) takes the other two down

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (sausage sandwich, fries, 25 oz beer, 29$

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Don't open them!!

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (YIKES!!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] They may have traps

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] But we should take them if we can

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] /gifs eyes everything suspiciously.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I saw an apprentice die from a trap on a spell book

Skarphedin (Ryan) eyes everything suspiciously.

[Guiote (Carissa)] Do you want me to check zat?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] And we should take the blood magic book

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Can you check for magical traps?

Guiote (Carissa) opens mouth, pauses, and shakes head

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We don't have to deal with these right this moment, but we will need to if we want to open them

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] The spell book opened and a burst of magic frost leapt from the book instantly killing a fellow apprentice

TMO has joined the game on Fri May 24 20:06:43 EDT 2019

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Hello!)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (hi TMO!)

[TMO] h'lo

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Hi TMO!)

[TMO] sorry to be late

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (Hey TMO)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Hi TMO!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] So can we put these in the loot chest for now?

[TMO] (loot loot loot!)

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks at Tiberius

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I am all for rit

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Just no opening Lord Branadarus

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] the chest?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] OH the books

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Yes

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] yeah Branwyn can do the books

TMO is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

TMO has received the map Church Ground Floor.

Howard Plum (Lisa) seeing nothing else glowing he leaves the office

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 7'04".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (bob - spell lasts 12 turns I believe - would still be active in altar area?)

[TMO] (there was a fake Skarp?)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] (yes)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] (yes)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 35'06".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 10'07".

Howard Plum (Lisa) hurries out of the office and looks around for more magic

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 20'09".

[Master] The entire altar glows

[TMO] (put it in the bag of holding!)

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks at statue "What an awful sculpture!"

Howard Plum (Lisa) turns to the altar "Oh my!"

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] not very pleasant to the eye, I must say

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] but I bet the worshippers here like it

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] The entire altar!

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] beyond blasphemous

[Master (to Lisa only)] a priest would expect that a holy altar would be magical

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] and right into ick

[Guiote (Carissa)] Guiote moved 8'04".

[Guiote (Carissa)] Guiote moved 10'00".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] The whole thing is magic!

[Master (to SpringyDew only)] a priest would expect that a holy altar would be magical

[Master (to Mario-yoga only)] a priest would expect that a holy altar would be magical

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] well, yeah

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks at Snee and Mara "Is that ... normal?"

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] well, yeah

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] it's a holy altar, it's going to be magical

[Master (to SpringyDew only)] but only if an active place with worshipers

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I... didn't know that.

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] Belinos is magic, he doesn't project magic, though

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] of course, if nobody's worshipping, the magic fades away

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I thought that holy power and magic were different.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] so somebody has been worshipping

[Snezana (SpringyDew) (to Master only)] thanks!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Which accounts for all this ...

Howard Plum (Lisa) wrinkles his nose "blood here?"

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] yeah

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] one of the Skarps said it was dwarf blood

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] not sure how we find that out

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Wait ... Is Skarp better? He was tied up when we went in the office

Skarphedin (Ryan) frowns darkly.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] One of the Skarps?

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] I can't remember if it was the real one or the fake one

[Guiote (Carissa)] I only zee one?

Skarphedin (Ryan) ignores Howard. "Dwarf blood... my friends...."

Ilero (TMO)] T'e what now?

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] I had a ... moment ... but I think the fake Skarp vanished under the altar

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (because my player was seriously distracted)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (so Iím gonna pass it off as a zone out)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Well, the thought of all the dwarven masculinity of TWO Skarphedin's distracted my player, as well)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (So don't feel too bad)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (lol)

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] did he escape under the altar? is there a passage there?

Ilero (TMO)] Who?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] We were waiting for everyone to gather before we searched it out

[Master] ?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 28'01".

Ilero (TMO)] (everyone went silent)

Ilero (TMO)] Under altar, you say?

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks around the base.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Who are we still waiting on? Anyone?

[Master] just to be clear Ilero and Mecel did not fully explore that room

Ilero (TMO)] (understood)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Michel hasn't left it)

Ilero (TMO)] (Michel will stay in the doorway)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] If there is a passage, then every second we delay, the face stealer gets farther away.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] And where he goes, my friends might be held prisoner.

[Master] Time of Day: 01:30 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 20th, 348 SKR.

Snezana (SpringyDew) pointing at Skarp because he's got a point

[Master] Half of Howard's spell is gone now

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Find/remove traps* check:(d100) [1d100=91] 91 - ROLL FAILED against 65!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Open locks* check:(d100) [1d100=39] 39 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 45!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Camouflage check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Fire-building check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Reading/writing check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (oh I still have time)

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (as are Mara's)

[Master] Ilero can make a knowledge check

Ilero (TMO)] (oh sure, the *one* roll I haven't made yet!)

Howard Plum (Lisa) turns and goes to the room with Michel and steps in quickly

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 34'06".

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks around

[Master (to TMO only)] Ilero remembers that the stairs upstairs were trapped but not the passageway under the altar

[SpringyDew] Snezana follows Howard Plum.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum and Snezana moved 5'00".

Skarphedin (Ryan) sighs in frustration.

[Master (to Lisa only)] no magic is left but there is a residual glow of fading magic in the firepit

Howard Plum (Lisa) steps closer to the burn pit

[Master] Bones

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] There was magic here recently

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It is fading

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks at remains and shivers

[Michel (Carissa)] Do I need to restart ze fire?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] No!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] No

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Please

[Michel (Carissa)] Ah. Okay...

Michel (Carissa) looks slightly disappointed

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] There is evil here

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Bones

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Magic

[Ilero]] (TMO) searches for the entryway under the altar

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 20'01".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum and Snezana moved 26'01".

[Master] Ilero easily finds it

[Master] floor flips up and stairs going down

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Skarp! Before we go ... there were bones in that firepit in that room

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Someone guard t'is please.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Magic was used there recently. It is fading

[Mara (Mario-yoga)] (ok, folk, Iím out. I may be back after we return. Have fun and stay above -10!!)

[Master] (we are up 5 to 4 do not let us down!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (have fun Mario!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Bye)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (bye!!)

Mario-yoga has left the game on Fri May 24 20:29:05 EDT 2019

[Master] so

[Master] is everyone going down the stairs under the altar?

[Master] who goes first?

Ilero (TMO)] Anyone can tell if t'ose bones is dwarf?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Skarphedin definitely will)

[Master] Anatomy?

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Who is on first)

Ilero (TMO)] Hye guess not.

Ilero (TMO)] Skarphedin- can you see in t'e dark?

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (I think Skarp is distracted by wanting to chase like right now)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I should be able to, yes)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Yes

[Master] yes

[Master] Ultravision

[Master] http://dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ExtraordinarySenses

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay, can you and Onaldkelred go first?

Ilero (TMO)] (is Onald with us tonight?)

Skarphedin (Ryan) grins humorlessly. "Just try to stop me."

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Yes, Mario was playing him earlier)

[Master] Which Skarp should I move down? ;)

Ilero (TMO)] (the REAL one)

[Master] who is going first Skarp or Onald?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Skarp)

Ilero (TMO)] (should I play Onald?)

Ryan is receiving the map Catacombs section 1...

Ryan has received the map Catacombs section 1.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (he's yours isn't he?)

[Master] Skarphedin moved 1'09".

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 1'07".

[Master] Skarp descends down the stairs

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Step carefully.

[Master] down

[Master] down

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood: Detect Stonework Traps, Pits, and Deadfalls check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Master] Skarphedin moved 2'00".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 3'08".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 5'00".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 6'11".

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 3'05".

[Master] and Skarp comes to the bottom of the stairs

[Master] the passageway opens up

[Master] and there are two coffins there in side openings

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Are those coffins?

[Master] one of them appears open

[Master] anyone following down behind?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Catacombs, or the resting place of undead maybe?

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Hold up, let's bring the rest down

Skarphedin (Ryan) hesitates, then nods.

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO) taps three times on the wall with his axe

[Master] the rest of the group hears an ominous drumming from the deep

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO) says quietly, "All clear for a bit."

[Master] BANG

[Master] BANG

[Master] BANG

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Or maybe not...

Skarphedin (Ryan) grips his axe, shifting his gaze from side to side.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Lisa is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

Lisa has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Ilero]] (TMO) goes down under the altar

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 1'01".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (does Ilero have light?)

[Master] yes

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (so we all follow Ilero I think)

[Master] Who is next?

Ilero (TMO)] What here?

[Master] Skarphedin moved 1'07".

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 3'07".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 3'11".

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Coffins and drums.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 5'04".

Ilero (TMO)] ...

[Master] (drums were the ax against the wall)

Ilero (TMO)] (he only tapped it)

Ilero (TMO)] :P

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Oh, thought it was related to the drums from the previous session)

[Master] nods, as intended

[Master] paranoia

[Master] After Ilero?

[Master] who is going down?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard

[Master] narrow single stair

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Skarphedin goes back up so he can also be the next one down)

[Master] Howard Plum moved 1'00".

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (and therefore Snee)

[Lisa] Snezana no longer follows Howard Plum.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (aw rats)

[Master] Skarphedin moved 1'08".

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 4'05".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 3'11".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 3'02".

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Michel next?)

[Master] Snezana moved 3'05".

[Master] Michel moved 1'00".

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Then Guiote?)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (And where oh where is Tiberius?)

[Master] Johan?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (sure)

[Master] So Ilero sees the open coffin there to his right

[Master] as Skarp and Onald start to continue on

[Ilero]] (TMO) floats the Hand over the coffin

[Master] it is only 3 feet away

[Master] but sure

[Ilero]] (TMO) punches downward into it

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Fist:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((15-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=19] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master] CRUNCH against bones

Skarphedin (Ryan) glances back. "What are you doing?"

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks innocent and smiles. "Me?"

Skarphedin (Ryan) sighs, shakes his head, and keeps moving forward.

[Ilero]] (TMO) double-checks for a name..

Ilero (TMO)] (afterthought)

[Master] no name plaque

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs with relief.

[Master] Skarphedin moved 2'05".

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 4'11".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 2'03".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 2'10".

[Master] Snezana moved 1'04".

[Master] Guiote moved 1'03".

[Master] Skarp sees another coffin on his right and a shattered one on his left

Ilero (TMO)] Watch t' coffins. We been attacked from wit'in one before.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Hate the undead.

[Master] Skarphedin moved 9'02".

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 9'03".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 7'01".

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Master] Howard Plum moved 5'02".

[Master] Snezana moved 8'08".

[Master] Michel moved 8'10".

[Master] Guiote moved 8'05".

Ilero (TMO)] Still got scars from one, hye t'ink.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 6'09".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 7'04".

[Master] Ilero can make an Intuition check

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: INU check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] Time of Day: 01:45 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 20th, 348 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 02:00 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 20th, 348 SKR.

[Master] detect magic is gone now

[Master (to TMO only)] somewhere here there was a tunnel to the goblin caves

[Master (to TMO only)] ALSO somewhere here was the coffin that Ilero got dragged into and almost died

Ilero (TMO)] Hold up.

[Master (to TMO only)] who knows where, which

[Master] Skarphedin moved 2'07".

Skarphedin (Ryan) stops moving, and glances back.

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 2'05".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 3'00".

[Master] Snezana moved 2'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19 targets Skarphedin. Distance: 3'00"

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

Ilero (TMO)] One of t'ese had a ghoul in it

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 1'10".

[Guiote (Carissa)] (That one?)

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (The one I was distracted from, yes)

Ilero (TMO)] (Hope that's a different one!)

[Guiote (Carissa)] Michel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Guiote (Carissa)] Guiote: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=9] 19

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Ghoul #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

Ilero (TMO)] (hope we killed the one that nearly killed Ilero)

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Michel

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

Ilero (TMO)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Carissa? TMO?

[Master] think you need to pick who will do who

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm ok with Ilero and Onald if she wants Guiote and Michel. Or I can take on one of them)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Works for me)

[Master] IF/When Michael gets in he will do Onald

Ilero (TMO)] (ok)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (how much can we see?)

[Master] What is on the map

[Master] those on the stairs except for Tiberius can see all

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (I meant for casting - does Howard say have line of sight on what is happening at the front?)

[Master] no

[Master] he can hear screaming but too many people in the way

[Master] Ilero Onald and Skarp

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (just me and Ryan! The rest of you take a nap!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (zzzzzzzzzzzzz)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] :)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Wake us up in a few!)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (well Iím kinda way back here)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (we'll step over you when you get paralyzed)

Ilero (TMO)] (thanks!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (sure!)

Ilero (TMO)] (are we advancing init to one of us?)

[Master] so Michel? next?

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Whooops didn't realize it was Michel)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] what's going on up there?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Howard is holding)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (I never have first int....so to clarify, can't shoot anything, right?)

Ilero (TMO)] (just your mouth. :D )

[Master] right

[Master] and laughs

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Howard Plum

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Nah he's the quiet one in my mind so he can't even do that...)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skarphedin

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Holding)

Ilero (TMO)] (agreed)

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 0'08"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=16] 0 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Damage v SM: Hrotti: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=7] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #19

[Master] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Filthy ghouls!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Ilero]]

Ilero (TMO)] (for a second I thought Hrotti was the ghoul's name)

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 10'00"

[Guiote (Carissa)] (lol)

[Ilero]] (TMO) tries to get a line of sight for a flying punch.

[Master] no

Ilero (TMO)] (clear, or penalties?)

[Master] cannot see past the other two

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Ileroís taller than a dwarf isn't he?)

[Master] yes

[Master] but the ghoul is trying to drag Skarp into the coffin

Ilero (TMO)] (but both still M)

[Master] so is not very visible

[Ilero]] (TMO) turns around. "Snezana - gots any holy water?"

[Master] and yes all three are man sized

Ilero (TMO)] Really gots to start carrying some of t'at.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (uhm...)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (I don't remember if I stocked her, looking)

[Master] That would be a no to Spring if you do not have it on your sheet

[Master] and is Ilero done?

[Ilero]] (TMO) holds his action waiting for a response from Snezana

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #19

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (yeah, no, I have berries)

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 1'11".

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (from two years ago)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (ick!)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Oh Ilero, no, I am sorry

[Master] Ghoul #19: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Time to arm wrestle!)

[Master] so Skarp needs a Muscle check

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Master] WOW tied

[Master] so no Skarp does not get dragged into the coffin

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (holding)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Snezana

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Onaldkelrad Trueblood

[Ilero]] (TMO) turns back after Snezana shakes her head. "Just gots to cut it up. Gots no holy water."

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (can Onald reach it?)

[Master] yes

[TMO] Onaldkelrad Trueblood targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 4'05"

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 2'02".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 1'02".

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Attack: Dwarven Battle Axe:: is now ARMED.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood: Attack: Dwarven Battle Axe: ((17-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=1] 15 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Guiote

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] anything from those that held?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (not unless we can see now)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (can Ilero move up to attack with Fist?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can we move forward?)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Michel

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skarphedin

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=10] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Damage v SM: Hrotti: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #19

[Master] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-2) - Heavily Wounded

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Get off me!!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 5'09".

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (silly me I could have been praying)

[Master] now Ilero can see

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (oh wait, I have to check the date...)

[Master] it is only an hour later

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (LOL)

Ilero (TMO)] '(can't get dice roller to open, one sec)

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Fist:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=6] 8 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6).

Ilero (TMO)] (all that for that?)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #19

[Master] wry grin

[Master] the Ghoul dives into the coffin and PULLS the lid over

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Smash it!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 2'09".

[Master] out of combat

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I would agree with Master Skarp

[Snezana (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] it is stone

Ilero (TMO)] Can we stack rubble on it?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Someone back me up. I am going to try to open the coffin.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Right here

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (MUSC check?)

[Master] nods

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO) grabs the back of Skarp's belt and hefts his axe in his other hand.

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 1'06".

[Master] Ghoul #19 targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'11"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Smash it!

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #19: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Ghoul #19: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] tried to YANK Skarp into the coffin

[Master] Musc check again

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] and the Ghoul succeeds

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 1'02".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 4'10".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Even with Onald there?)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (Onald's grab of Skarp's belt didn't help?)

[Master] Onald can make a to hit on Skarp

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood: Attack: Dwarven Battle Axe: ((17-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=10] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master] chuckles hit AC 6 exactly

[Master] the lid does not close

[Master] and Skarp is halfway out of the coffin

[Master (to GM only)] Skarphedin moved 1'02".

[Ilero]] (TMO) tries to punch down into the coffin with the Fist

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=1] 13 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master] miss

Ilero (TMO)] (or onto the stone lid)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 3'07".

[Master] Howard is close by

[Master] any ideas?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 1'09".

[Ilero]] (TMO) scoots over to make space

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I figured that Ilero would have a chance to hit the ghoul while the ghoul was attacking Skarp)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can he see the ghoul or just Skarp?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (And before the ghoul tried to pull Skarp in)

[Master] only Skarp

Ilero (TMO)] (tried to)

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'07"

Howard Plum (Lisa) tries to pull him up

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=13] 11 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (How is Skarp being gripped?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Can he kick at the ghoul?)

[Master] legs being dragged into the coffin

[Master] he can make a muscle check to try

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Worst dorf ever)

[Master] so no he is holding onto the edge of the coffin to stop it from closing on top of him

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can onald try again now?)

[Master] yes

[Master] tug of war right now with Skarp

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 4'09".

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (trying to get out of the way in case someone wants to run around me)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Ghoul still keeps its grip

[Guiote (Carissa)] Michel moved 3'01".

[Guiote (Carissa)] Guiote moved 14'00".

[Master] anyone else before the ghoul tried to close the lid again?

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (mine have done what they can)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Yep, me too)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Don't think Guiote can get in there?)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19 targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'09"

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] misses the bit and fails to break the tug of war

[Master] Onald Ilero and Howard

[Master] and yes Guiote is still on the outside

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can we all try together to combine efforts?)

[Master] yes

[Master] up to two can try

[Master] each adds 4

[Master] or half of their Musc whichever is higher

[Guiote (Carissa)] (So Ilero and Onald try, then Howard/Guiote if needed?)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (Ilero is trying to punch the ghoul inside the coffin)

[Master] yes but the first two have to move away

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (he has no STR to contribute)

[Master] OK

[Master] so

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Nevermind. Go ahead and punch. Howard and Onald?)

[Master] who is adding what?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Howard has 10 musc)

[Master] so four

[Master] and Onald?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (12)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (12 musc)

[Master] so another 4

[Master] so Skarp gets a plus 8 to his Muscle

[Master] when he rolls

[Master] which he can do now

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Master] grins which he needed

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (By the skin of his beard)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Skarphedin moved 3'11".

[Master] YANKS Skarp out and the coffin closes with the ghoul inside of it

Skarphedin (Ryan) lays there for a moment, dazed.

[Ilero]] (TMO) jumps across the hallway and lands on top of the coffin lid to hold it down.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] so, explosives then?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 7'06".

Skarphedin (Ryan) slowly gets to his feet.

Skarphedin (Ryan) looks around, shame-faced.

Ilero (TMO)] So, what we do now?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] My apologies. Being in this place, surrounded by the dead.... my blood was up, and I acted without thinking.

Ilero (TMO)] I t'ink t'is maybe same one get me.

Ilero (TMO)] Same trick, at least.

Ilero (TMO)] Ghoul-in-a-box

Ilero (TMO)] Howard!

[Lisa] Howard Plum no longer targets Skarphedin.

Ilero (TMO)] Got door lock spell?

Howard Plum (Lisa) shakes his head "no"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Is there a lock on the coffin?

[Master] no

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] We can't leave it to attack our backs, but I would prefer not to have a repeat of the last incident.

Skarphedin (Ryan) looks around for rocks or other objects that can be placed on top of the coffin

Ilero (TMO)] Any way can rig it with pitons?

[Ilero]] (TMO) points out the broken sarcophagus

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice moved 7'09".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Lord Tiberius moved 7'08".

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] are we going to do something to all the coffins?

Skarphedin (Ryan) grimaces.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I don't know that we have the materials to do so, or the time.

[Master] Time of Day: 02:17 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 20th, 348 SKR.

Ilero (TMO)] Anybody strong enough to tip t'is t'ing over?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (move my pcs out of way if needed - brb)

Ilero (TMO)] Oh, or anybody got any fire?

Ilero (TMO)] Hye want t'is ghoul dead.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 13'02".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I agree, but I would like to take care of the face stealer, and find my friends first, if possible.

Skarphedin (Ryan) starts picking up the larger rubble pieces, placing them on top of the coffin.

Ilero (TMO)] (ooc suggestion for clerics - any of you have stone shape?)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (think so)

Ilero (TMO)] (either the sarcophagus is stone, or the wall behind it and floor under it is)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (nope, apparently that's Kenna)

Ilero (TMO)] (drat)

Ilero (TMO)] (Onald helps with some smaller stones)

[Master] each of the coffins/sarcophaguses are stone

[Master] so piled on stones

[Master] as much as you can do

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 5'05".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 7'04".

[Master] Guiote moved 8'09".

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 2'04".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 17'07".

[Master] Snezana moved 16'04".

Ilero (TMO)] Can we put lid from other coffin on top of t'ese?

[Master] Michel moved 20'05".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 19'06".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 15'05".

[Master] (no)

Ilero (TMO)] (worth a shot)

[Master] Unless you want to break it open

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay, everyone back up, see if t'is is enough weight

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 2'10".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 2'02".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 6'01".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 5'05".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 8'11".

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 7'11".

[Master] Guiote moved 7'00".

[Master] Snezana moved 1'00".

[Master] Michel moved 4'10".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 4'07".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 4'10".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 4'01".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 4'09".

[Master] Ilero makes a Con check at a minus 8

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: CON check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] Ilero falls to the floor

[Guiote (Carissa)] Oi!

[Master (to TMO only)] the coffin behind Ilero is where he almost died and just after this last battle with a ghoul

[Guiote (Carissa)] Someone! Check him!

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] so failed the fear check, eh?

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] ;)

[Master (to TMO only)] yeap

Skarphedin (Ryan) blinks in surprise.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] what are you people doing over there?

[Master] Howard Plum moved 4'10".

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 6'08".

[Master] Guiote moved 2'10".

[Ilero]] (TMO) twitches.

[Master] Snezana moved 7'02".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 4'01".

[Master] Michel moved 2'02".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 2'07".

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Howard, if you don't know how to take a pulse, scoot over

[Master] Ilero is curled up on the floor huddled and shaking

[Master] Howard Plum moved 1'00".

[Master] Snezana moved 6'10".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] What's wrong with him?

[Ilero]] (TMO) is hyperventilating

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Ilero, put your hands over your nose and mouth and try to breathe slower

[Master (to SpringyDew only)] Ilero is having a bad reaction to something... poison? shock? not sure what

Ilero (TMO)] (no reaction)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] I know, it feels like you have to breathe fast, but try to slow it down

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] this looks like some kind of reaction

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] poison? a sting maybe?

Ilero (TMO)] (no, I just said "NO reaction"! ;))

Skarphedin (Ryan) looks around for any enemy presence.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (no reaction to my instructions, right?)

Ilero (TMO)] (yes. :D)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (the breathing is a reaction to a thing already)

Ilero (TMO)] (heehee)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (hahaha)

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm a jerk sometimes)

Ilero (TMO)] (okay, most of the time)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (s'okay, Iíll just suck at treating you)

[Master] HAH

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (I can't do hold poison, looking for something else)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (back)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (She have healing skill?)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana casts a spell against : Slow Poison: Poison doesn't take further effect for the next (7) 7 hours.

Ilero (TMO)] (does it require touch?)

[Master] (Lisa knows it is if the apprentices know)

[Master] yes to slow poison is touch but double checking

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (yes to touch)

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Snezana. Distance: 0'01"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((15-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=8] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Snezana (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((15-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=9] 4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Snezana (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (pretty sure Snee does not have healing skill)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] ow! damn you!

[Ilero]] (TMO) thrashes about when she touches him, hitting out in a panic

[Guiote (Carissa)] Oi! Calm!

[Ryan] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] yes to one roll for damage

Ilero (TMO)] (you have an AC of 10?)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Fist: (1d2+1) [1d2=1] 2 added to: Snezana

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

Snezana (SpringyDew) says a lot of dirty words

Ilero (TMO)] (put on some armor!!! :) )

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Ilero, you must calm down!

[Ilero]] (TMO) scrabbles backwards across the floor until his back hits a wall

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (did the hold actually help any?)

Howard Plum (Lisa) wishes Branwyn or Shur were here

mharm-95433 has joined the game on Fri May 24 21:52:59 EDT 2019

mharm-95433 is receiving the map Base Map...

mharm-95433 has received the map Base Map.

[Master] you will not know

[Ilero]] (TMO) sits there shaking, eyes wide open

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (looks to me, the player, like delusion and panic, but for some reason my character is not seeing there)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (not sure if Branwyn would have told them exactly)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (hallucination and maybe paranoia) [Master] (yea I get that Lisa)

Ilero (TMO)] (there've been a few hints, but probably not enough to pick up on IC)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (hi Michael!)

Ilero (TMO)] (hi!)

[Ryan] I am back at the keyboard.

[mharm-95433] Hey All!

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (so Ilero is tripping balls)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Hi Michael!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Sorry, but I need to be AFK for a bit.)

[mharm-95433] Just tell me what to kill or apparently deliver anti-op;iods too

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Hi Michael!)

Ilero (TMO)] (you can have Onald if you want him)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Hi Michael!)

[mharm-95433] That would be good TMO thanks

[mharm-95433] I'll take good care of him promise :)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (see you when you get back Ryan)

[Master] welcome back Michael, grins

[mharm-95433] Yeah sorry about last week. Thought I would have hotspot, but didn't

[Ilero]] (TMO) rolls over onto his side.

[mharm-95433] phone died in the boonies

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (Snee is not that great at diagnosis)

[Master] Lisa you can explain OOC along with TMO so everyone understands OOC at least what is happening

[mharm-95433] Broadly. I can just do what you tell me to do for now

[mharm-95433] :)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Ilero got attacked and dragged into coffin by ghoul last skull church trip)

Ilero (TMO)] (but unlike a dwarf, Ilero was paralyzed)

[Master] Into that exact coffin in the upper right

[mharm-95433] (Into a Coffin?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Branwyn had to cast silver tongue to lie and get him moving again)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (yes)

[mharm-95433] (OH! Let me load a map)

mharm-95433 is receiving the map Church Ground Floor...

mharm-95433 has received the map Church Ground Floor.

[Guiote (Carissa)] (So...who's got the best persuasive abilities?)

Ilero (TMO)] (the ghoul started eating him alive in the coffin while he was paralyzed. Slightly major psychological trauma. :) )

[mharm-95433] (So, is he like...Undead?)

[mharm-95433] (Oh. SNAP!)

Ilero (TMO)] (no, he was rescued)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (PTSD)

Ilero (TMO)] (just a touch)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (Acting ability)

Ilero (TMO)] (of course, he has actually died once since then)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (along with 12 CHR)

[mharm-95433] (God I wouldn't blame him. Did he partake of the bath salts while he was being eaten?)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Oh maybe?)

[Master] and just 15 minutes ago another ghoul tried to drag Skarp into a coffin

[mharm-95433] Wow. Resident Evil style up in this Church

Ilero (TMO)] (and then Ilero went through the same location that he got grabbed last time)

[mharm-95433] Let me get my Motorcycle

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Maybe we should return to the church

[mharm-95433] (So have we decided to just burn this place to the ground yet?)

Ilero (TMO)] (YES)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (hard to burn big stone church and underground stone caverns)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Snee try acting first if you can think of things to act)

Ilero (TMO)] (just stay out of fist range. :) )

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Doubt Skarp wants his double to get away)

[mharm-95433] (Well, I will do what I can to help. I can always drag him if necessary.)

[mharm-95433] I am back at the keyboard.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (ok so what exactly am I going to convince him of?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (there is no danger at the moment?)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (tropical paradise? frolicking with the bunnies?)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (that's easier)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (everything is just peachy)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (It's a nasty dream?)

[Master] none visible

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Pfft. Bob and your logic

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Everything is perfect, he didn't see any coffin, whatever it takes? I dunno)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana: Acting check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (did anyone look in that coffin while I was afk?)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (These aren't the droids your looking for)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Nope)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Ilero, we are done with the danger. It's clear now.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (I can check it out. Just please don't let anything eat my face.)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] We can walk right out now. The hard part is over.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] [Ilero]] moved 4'04".

[Ilero]] (TMO) jerks and looks over to the other side, but apparently isn't seeing clearly.

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Investigates Coffin

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Look at my face. Ilero, look right here.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] See my eyes?

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Look. Here.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] It's good now. We can walk. We're done here.

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks, pupils very dilated

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 0'04"

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (As Onald gets pulled into a coffin lol)

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: [Ilero]]

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Or that. Ow)

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (wait, what?!)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Yeah...! Fine! Definitely fine!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (that was Michael moving Ilero instead of onald)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Well. TMO. I'm off to a bad start. I'll try not to do worse)

Ilero (TMO)] (BOB....)

[Master] OUCH sorry

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (onald should be taking those hits)

[Master] sorry

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (I do not see whatever just happened)

[Master] going backwards

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] [Ilero]] moved 6'04".

Ilero (TMO)] (sigh of relief)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 9'08".

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (OH YWEAH. JEEZE)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (there we go)

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Onaldkelrad Trueblood. Distance: 0'06"

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] LOL

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Onaldkelrad Trueblood (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Onaldkelrad Trueblood (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS Onaldkelrad Trueblood (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Onaldkelrad Trueblood

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Onaldkelrad Trueblood

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (8) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] and now the worst

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] So. Does combat begin?

[Master] not yet

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] WAIT

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] There's worse?

[Master] Onald just lost 3 levels

[Master] from attacks

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Three levels of WHAT?

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Ouch what??)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (thought ghouls paralyze - not level drainers)

Ilero (TMO)] (is it temporary?)

[Master] nods to Carissa, yes to Lisa and no to TMO

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Uh, unless Kings Tuts Curse is here, I was unaware Ghouls pulled that crap. Otherwise I would not have touched that crap

[Master] Onald was level 4 is now level 1

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Yikes

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Is it permanent?

[Snezana (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Well Fudge TMO. I am so Sorry [Master] Yeap

Ilero (TMO)] (why do I put the effort into those folks again? :P)

[Master] LOL to TMO

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Maybe I sho0uld Just watch Tonight?

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Fodder)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (if ghouls aren't level drainers - how was he drained?)

Ilero (TMO)] (not your fault, Michael. You didn't put it there)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Is it really a ghoul?)

[Master] so not a ghoul?

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Uh Well, yeah I did :) I checked out the Tomb

[Master] what looks like a ghoul but is not a ghoul?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (we are in the horror house of illusions)

Ilero (TMO)] (ghast, but I thought they were paralyzers too)

[Master] anyone with undead?

[Guiote (Carissa)] (...a ghoul with a silent g)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (wraith?)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Where's Mara??)

[Master] and grins there you go TMO

[Snezana (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Uh, but again. Is it Permanent?

[Guiote (Carissa)] (How ghastly)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Cause if it is...

[Master] yes to Michael

Ilero (TMO)] (no worries Michael)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Wait for real?

[Master] and when you get to negative levels you become a ghast

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Jesus

[Snezana (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Ilero (TMO)] (better him than one of the main PCs)

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] God damn TMO

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] holy shit

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Agree)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Ghast: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Guiote (Carissa)] Guiote: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Guiote (Carissa)] Michel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can we have Skarp out of the way since he is afk?)

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] yes

[Master] Skarphedin moved 1'07".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Skarphedin moved 7'05".

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] I'm sorry. But I gotta ask. So if that had hit Ilero or Lisa who have been working for YEAST to level up characters, that can all be done in one hit from this thing??????

Ilero (TMO)] (yup)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] *YEARS

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Uh

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (yes - now we just deal with it)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] ...

Ilero (TMO)] (and lots of Yeast)

Ilero (TMO)] (booze)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Is there a way to undo it?

Ilero (TMO)] (xp. :D)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (lol tmo)

Ilero (TMO)] (there might also be a spell, not sure. Restoration?)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (No really. Cause this is a serious game changer for me to know about)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Ileroís up)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (welcome to the wonderful world of the undead)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (This is a rule I had no idea about so I would like to Clarify so that something like this doesn't happen again ;) )

[Master] hearing the sound of battle Ilero gets a new check to see if he can break out of this

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: WIS check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] good enough

[Master] Ilero is awake

Ilero (TMO)] (thx, that was his perception to notice)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (ooookay. Well while you do that... I got go look up the rule on the site. Let me know when I need to attack)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Sorry, family stuff. Back)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Just in time for the ghast. It steals levels)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (welcome back! it's a ghas!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (YAY)

[Ilero]] (TMO) scrambles panickily across the floor and attempts to backhand the ghast with the Fist

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (I know I'm aghast!)

[TMO] [Ilero]] no longer targets Snezana.

[Guiote (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=XCMrXC8D05Q)

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Ghast. Distance: 5'09"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 5'11".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=17] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ghast (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] (I assume his Pummeling skill is ineffective against the undead?)

[Master] yes that is a hit

[Guiote (Carissa)] (I recall that one, not a good video)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPXwc-5Kw8)

[Master] and no

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=3] 4 added to: Ghast

[Master] yes

[Master] Ghast's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Not finding the steal level ability in the book. still looking)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (roll init Ryan?)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Michel

[Guiote (Carissa)] Michel moved 2'04".

Ilero (TMO)] (sry, forgot to end action)

[Master] (level draining Michael)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (I see Fever, Paralysis, Stench)

[Guiote (Carissa)] Michel moved 9'09".

[Carissa] Michel targets Ghast. Distance: 10'09"

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Still looking)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Called?)

[Guiote (Carissa)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Master] yes

[Guiote (Carissa)] Michel: [+4] Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+4) [1d20=13] 10 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Ghast (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Snezana

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Humans and their single shot...)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana casts a spell against : Spiritual Hammer: I summon forth a magical hammer which flies around and hits things for (3+7) 10 rounds.

[Master] actually you get two bow shots a round if you do not move

Ilero (TMO)] (brb)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Humans and their single shot when they moved...)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Attack: Spiritual Hammer:: is now ARMED.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana: Attack: Spiritual Hammer: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 0

[Master] grins

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] whoops, targeting

[Guiote (Carissa)] (But good to know for next time!)

[SpringyDew] Snezana targets Ghast. Distance: 6'05"

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Is there like some sort of save I could have done while I look? Save against magic or something?)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana: Attack: Spiritual Hammer: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -4. HITS Ghast (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] no to Michael

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana: Attack: Spiritual Hammer: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 11. MISSES Ghast (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] just not get hit by a ghast

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana: Damage v SM: Spiritual Hammer: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Ghast

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] Ghast's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can Howard see the ghast?)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] "Spell effects created by a creature under level drain are just as difficult to dispel as from a creature without level drain. Level drain can be removed with restoration (or greater), but not with lesser restoration."

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (I think that's the first time spiritual hammer ever worked)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Bob? Is this true for you?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (bob - can Howard see it?)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] I can't find the damn official page so Iím now searching through D and D wikis

[Master] yes to Lisa

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Michael - there is nothing we can do until we get out of combat)

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Ghast. Distance: 8'11"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Ghast: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (3d4+3) [3d4=1,1,2] 7 damage

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghast

[Master] Ghast's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (jeeze)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Yes. Sorry. I just barely got a new character courtesy of TMO and now Iíve damaged him. Itís causing me anxiety :P _)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Sorry

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] I'll look later

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (the jeeze was 1 hp from death comment)

[Master] Ghast: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Onaldkelrad Trueblood (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Ghast: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Onaldkelrad Trueblood (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Ghast: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Onaldkelrad Trueblood (AC FINAL: 7).

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (my frustration)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Onaldkelrad Trueblood

[Master] ONald is up

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (kick its ass!!!)

[Master] can save himself

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] So. You sure about that... No one wants to Hit Onald while he's uh. Dealing with stuff :)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood: Attack: Dwarven Battle Axe: ((17-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=6] 10 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Punch it where it hurts!)

[mharm-95433] Onaldkelrad Trueblood targets Ghast. Distance: 0'06"

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood: Attack: Dwarven Battle Axe: ((17-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=5] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ghast (AC FINAL: 6).

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] GRRR

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Guiote

Ilero (TMO)] (Michael- I understand the frustration, but ain't nobody here blaming you. If you hadn't gone and looked, it would have jumped out at *somebody*)

[Master] Carissa?

Ilero (TMO)] (Snezana was almost right there, actually)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (yes - the lid was half open)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Sorry)

[Guiote (Carissa)] Guiote moved 13'11".

[Carissa] Guiote follows Guiote.

[Carissa] Guiote targets Ghast. Distance: 0'07"

[Guiote (Carissa)] Attack: Club:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm watching Dead by Daylight gameplays on YT)

[Guiote (Carissa)] Guiote: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 19. MISSES Ghast (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice moved 11'11".

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (if it makes you feel better, read back a ways to the boneheaded thing Skarp/me did with the coffin lid)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] :)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) (to TMO only)] Not the point buddy :) Just once Iíd like to be in a game without effing something up :)

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) (to TMO only)] https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/hasfa/dnd_2e_rules_question_energy_drain_1st_level_pcs/

Ilero (TMO) (to mharm-95433 only)] you did nothing wrong. you just happened to be the one who sprung Bob's trap. it would have been someone else otherwise)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) (to TMO only)] 8 Comment Down LOL

Ilero (TMO)] (does Ilero still have a target?)

[Master] yes

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=13] 1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ghast (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=3] 4 added to: Ghast

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Hit that BOYO

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] WHEW

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] YAY

[Master] Ghast's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-4) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

Ilero (TMO)] (one moment)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED (-1)]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=2] 3

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=20] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=8] 9

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=4] 10 [MODIFIED (-1)]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=8] 9

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED (-1)]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=2] 3

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=6] 7

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] And since I already suffered, I might as well check the rest of the Tomb

Ilero (TMO)] (NOW combat is finished)

[Master] Ghast's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -33 (-30) - Dead

Snezana (SpringyDew) sitting down on the floor

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] I uh, think it's dead

[Guiote (Carissa)] (LOL)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=6] 7

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Huh....

Ilero (TMO)] :P

[Guiote (Carissa)] Eh...feeling better?

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] I'm really, really sorry Ilero. I truly thought we were done.

[Ilero]] (TMO) snarls.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] yeah, you're right

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at his hands shaking in his lap.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (You guys know there are Dino's in the monster manual?)

Ilero (TMO)] How.

Ilero (TMO)] How is Onaldkelred?

Ilero (TMO)] (yup!)

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Groans

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] There better have been treasure in there

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Investigates Tomb AGAIN

Snezana (SpringyDew) crawls over to have a look at Onald

[Ilero]] (TMO) rolls over onto his hands and knees.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Jesus

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 2'08".

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Wheezing as he stumbles over again Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Kicks the Ghast as he passes

Guiote (Carissa) glances from one to the other

Ilero (TMO)] (and loses another level! :D)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] I would blow a gasket...

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] :)

Snezana (SpringyDew) gets back up

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] let me have a look at you

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] looks like you'll do for now

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] it's gotta hurt

[Ilero]] (TMO) staggers to his feet and leans against the wall, breathing deeply.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Wait a second

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Bob...

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] When a pack of ghouls and ghasts attacks it will quickly become evident that ghasts are present, for they exude a carrion stench in a 10' radius which causes retching and nausea unless a saving throw versus poison is made.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] I call shenanigans

[Master] Snee can see that Onald is "reduced" i.e. lost levels and will only regain those through experience or high level magic

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Did anyone smell something?

[Guiote (Carissa)] (The rug?)

[Master] Thank you Carissa

[Guiote (Carissa)] (There was a rug two weeks ago? Caused Johan and Michel to be out of commission)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (although that was upstairs)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (we probably have been smelling a whole lot of things down here)

[Master] two weeks = 45 minutes ago

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Sigh...)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Bud I didn't have to save vs..

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Oh yea

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] one round behind

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] still though

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Skarp wasn't going to say anything, but Guiote could probably do with a bath)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (actually it was last week)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] I'm going to keep trying give me a moment

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Really? Feels more like three years ago... ;) )

[Master] BUT if someone wants to roll for treasure in that coffin

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I'm afraid with all this commotion that the imposter will have gained quite the lead on us in these caverns

Ilero (TMO)] (roll it Michael)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (OMG no)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Sigh. Dammit.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (it will be a ghastly treasure)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] No. I'm having bad luck tonight. Lisa, you roll. You always get good stuff

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (may I suggest once again the explosives)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Too soon Lisa :)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Too soon

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (even if we have to go far away to get some)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (d20?)

[Master] p[percentage

[Master] 5 times

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=72] 72

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=93] 93

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=25] 25

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=1] 1

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=13] 13

[Master] WOW

Ilero (TMO)] (another artifact?)

Ilero (TMO)] (I want an Apparatus of Kwalish)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Charon's fork)

[Master] d4 please

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (should be a nice assortment)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Can someone verify if this is the correct manual? I'm still not finding level drain

[Master] and 2d4

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d4) [1d4=2] 2

Ilero (TMO)] (Charon's Napkin Rings)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Charon himself?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (2d4) [2d4=2,1] 3

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Not trying to be a pain in the ass bob. Just trying to save TMO's character)

Ilero (TMO)] (lol - just lying in there. "Hi. I hear you have something of mine.)

[Master] so 2 scrolls 3 potions and a .... not sure misc. item

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] How about the Holy Crate of Napalm B

Ilero (TMO)] (you're fine, Michael. It's okay)

[Master] we will say it is a small item and look it up later

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (he's alive - that is a good thing)

Ilero (TMO)] (Holy Hand Grenade)

[Master] plus also I need 3d8

[Guiote (Carissa)] (That's holy water)

[Master] for the number of gems

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Michael take these)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (or someone)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Hell no! Someone else take them

Ilero (TMO)] (3d8) [3d8=5,7,1] 13

[Master] 13 gems

[Master] 2 scrolls, 3 potions a Misc. Magic Item and 13 gems

[Guiote (Carissa)] (A *small misc. item)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (maybe since we are in this church they will be priest scrolls for a change)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (recipe scrolls)

[Guiote (Carissa)] (Hopefully not evil priest scrolls)

Ilero (TMO)] (nope. priests are illiterate in Bob's world)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (dwarf flesh and elf flesh mostly)

[Master] Guiote moved 57'03".

[Master] Guiote moved 113'11".

[Master] and you made it 60 feet into the catacombs

[Ilero]] (TMO) stands up and looks around, still pale and sweaty.

[Guiote (Carissa)] (It only took 5 minutes in game and 25 years IRL!)

Howard Plum (Lisa) bundles all of the items in his pack for the time being

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay... now what?

[Ilero]] (TMO) wipes his forehead and eyes.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I fear that all that lies ahead of us is more evil surprises

[Guiote (Carissa)] Ze imposture?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Everywhere seems to have hiding paces

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] We press on.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (places)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (The paces are evil too.)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] battery level low. I'm going to relocate. one second

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] - cf6

Howard Plum (Lisa) nods to Skarp

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus, you don't seem to be doing much good at the back.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods to the other coffins. "What we want to do wit' t'ese?"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] perhaps we should switch places in the queue

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Perhaps Onald should move to the back in case any of the coffins have more surprises.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I am fine being in front.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs and slouches back against the wall. We keep going we get to goblin caves.

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Gruffly. "I'm the expendable one here. Let me. I'm not coward!"

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Meta there)

[Ilero]] (TMO) inserts quotes around the statement

[Master] Skarphedin moved 2'02".

Ilero (TMO)] Onaldkelrad, hye already lose 2 people. Please not be too eager to be t'ird.

[Master] Where Skarp is right now is right next to Johan just on a different map

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Raises eyebrows

Ilero (TMO)] Caution is not cowardice.

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Gestures around

Skarphedin (Ryan) grunts. "It wasn't to protect you."

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] "Who hear bears most respect and time in your noble party? Certainly not I!"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] We don't have time to explore all of these coffins, and some may have more undead

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Grumbles about damn ghosts

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] If they attack us from behind, better it be someone that can actually see the damn things.

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) pushes his way to Skarp

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] so, mostly two choices

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Hesitates

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] get out, or press through quickly

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Aye

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] I will say

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Let us not to be hasty to open the others

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Shudders

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] we don't have the resources among us to dispatch everything that might be in a coffin

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I'd rather you be able to give us warning than the first notice being one of the others giving a death rattle.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] so we leave or go through fast

Ilero (TMO)] One question...

Ilero (TMO)] What if double is hiding in coffin it knows is empty?

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] that is also a problem

Ilero (TMO)] Can dwarves track on stone?

Ilero (TMO)] Did t'e double pass t'rough or stop?

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] OOC For the love of god guys. YEARS went into Your characters. Let Onald as much as it pains me be the one to go forth. I think as much as it'd suck for TMO to lose a minion, he would be rather more pissed about losing three levels off Iller. Holy hell I would have logged off it was my actual PC

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] I'm fine being careful :)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (Iím not opposed to onald leading the way)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I mean, isn't that what we are doing? You are playing a minion, and taking the back in case we are attacked from behind)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Also sorry for spelling tonight. Not doing too good with spelling tonight :) )

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I am taking the front, and Skarp has only been around for a few months)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (Iím advocating moving very fast, whichever way we are going)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (and not poking about in any more coffins)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Either way, the characters that have been around for years aren't taking the brunt)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (OH! Sorry Ryan. Didn't want you to lose too many levels either. Hmmm. I can do either. If you wanna go first Iím fine, but be careful. Whew! And if you smell anything bad, let us know :) )

Ilero (TMO)] (*shrug* I won't be upset whatever happens to Ilero. But, I'm going to go with the logical answer - a dwarf with dark vision on each end makes the most sense to me)

Ilero (TMO)] (and you can be in front when we go back up to the church)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Cool beans. Then I can take back

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (If Skarp loses levels, it will add to his character, and I will roleplay it. I wouldn't be too upset)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] for now if Ryan's cool. Let me move character

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (TMO is talking sense)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (in fact we all are)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Then you are a god amongst men Ryan. And a much better person then me ;) )

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Skarphedin, you take lead. Onaldkelred, watch behind. Humans in middle. We know t'ere is ghoul in one coffin still, so watch careful.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 1'04".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 7'10".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Let us hurry. If one of my friends was sacrificed to create the face stealer, then I shudder to think of what my other friends' lives would be spent to do.

Ilero (TMO)] (you weren't on, but we hopefully trapped a ghoul inside a coffin behind us, Michael)

Ilero (TMO)] (trying to type while Bob is shifting maps is a fricking royal pain)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (A ghoul or ghast. Big difference :) )

[Master] smile

Ilero (TMO)] (ghoul - it tried to eat Skarp)

Ilero (TMO)] (Onald helped save him - we piled rocks on the lid to trap it)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Gotcha. Will keep in mind. Thank you for letting me know :) )

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Maybe... it was trying to pull me into its coffin/bed, so... who knows)

[Master] Marlins gave up 4 runs in the bottom of the 8th to go down 9 to 12 still fighting but will be hard

Ilero (TMO)] (but if it's strong enough to dislodge the rocks, it can get loose)

[Master] just like the group fighting ghouls grins

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 3'11".

[Master] everyone is on the right same map

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Just a story of boy meets ghoul)

[Master] and Skarp is moving forward

[Master] and sees that coffin to his left that is partially open

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 11'10".

Skarphedin (Ryan) gestures to stop, and then gestures to the partially open coffin.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Check for smell!!!)

[Ilero]] (TMO) moves the Hand over the partially open coffin

Skarphedin (Ryan) hefts his axe.

Ilero (TMO)] (nothing?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds_XW3VMu9g

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, and I'm way in the back. This is Skarp and Howard time)

[Master] if Lisa shares a link you have to follow

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (not really)

[Master] grins

[Master] everyone is on the map you can place yourself where you want to be but Skarp does not smell anything in particular

Skarphedin (Ryan) slowly creeps closer to the open coffin.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 1'11".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 14'01".

[Master] Skarp peers inside and it is empty

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 3'08".

[Master] Ilero can make a knowledge check

[Guiote (Carissa)] (I approve of Lisa's link)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (why are we peering?!?! let's don't peer!)

Skarphedin (Ryan) smiles back at the group.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 7'09".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (lol spring)

Ilero (TMO)] (missed it by THAT much)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (let's move our happy little multispecies asses right through here)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] +1

[Master] that is close enough TMO

Ilero (TMO)] (I was looking for an Iron Maiden link, but gave up. none seemed to fit too well)

[Master] Ilero remembers that these coffins were all high level priests and such from the Suomi church

Skarphedin (Ryan) Skarp keeps moving.

[Master] so if there are empty coffins

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (oh dear)

[Master] that means someone went in and violated/ate a high level priest

[Master] OR

[Master] ......

Ilero (TMO)] (someone woke up a high level priest)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Or maybe several High level priests

Ilero (TMO)] (I wasn't on personally, was Tiera's tomb in this hallway?)

[Master] I will neither confirm nor deny

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (no - she was wayyyy back in the big chamber)

Ilero (TMO)] (then I will not thank or curse you)

[Master] grins

[Master] Skarphedin moved 3'07".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 3'01".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (we found her when mike looted after killing the fire elemental)

Ilero (TMO)] (back in the main temple?_)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (no - if you just keep going and going ...)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (unless I am in the wrong cavern)

[Master] right Catacomb

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (at one point there is an option to go in a different direction)

[Master] caverns are different

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (this place is insane)

[Master] thank you

[Master] Scarp and Howard are out front

[Master] you can move as you wish

[Master] and who is following them?

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 17'05".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 8'05".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 4'08".

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 9'00".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice moved 15'03".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 4'10".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 4'09".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 21'10".

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 4'05".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 10'06".

[Master] Onaldkelrad Trueblood moved 7'06".

[Master] Michel moved 8'01".

[Master] Guiote moved 14'00".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 3'03".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 5'04".

[Ilero]] (TMO) goes from archway to archway, pausing to wait until the next arch is open before speeding past the coffins

[Carissa] My headache is getting a bit unbearable. I think it's time for me to go.

[Master] Sorry Carissa

[Master] have a better night

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Bye Carissa. Hope you feel better)

[Carissa] Sorry all. See you next week!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (ouch! feel better! Goodnight!)

Ilero (TMO)] (TMO gives Carissa booze. It is super effective!)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] :-( bye Carissa!

[Carissa] (and giving me another, thanks TMO ;P)

[Carissa] Night!

Carissa has left the game on Fri May 24 23:07:20 EDT 2019

[Master] Time of Day: 02:34 PM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 20th, 348 SKR.

Ilero (TMO)] (k, Iíll take on Michel and Guiote)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I'm assuming that all of these coffins we are passing are closed?)

Ilero (TMO)] Guiote moved 4'01".

Ilero (TMO)] Michel moved 5'01".

[Master] except the one on your right

[Master] that is open

Skarphedin (Ryan) cautiously peers inside.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye have oil.

[Master] empty

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 8'07".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 8'03".

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 1'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20 moved 1'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20 targets Skarphedin. Distance: 2'01"

Skarphedin (Ryan) cautiously looks inside the open coffin to his left.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] no peering!

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] god dammit!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (well, poop)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] you peered!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Johan the Apprentice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Initiative changed from 19 to 19.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=5] 15

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Wow. People in the past chats HATA Level-Drain. It's almost funny :)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] canít find my dice panel oh no!

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Onaldkelrad Trueblood: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

Ilero (TMO)] (nothing he can do just yet)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] found it

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=3] 13

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)]

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (oops, accidentally rolled as Johan the first time)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (if you can move up before you hit Ryan it can clear some space)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (my spiritual hammer would have expired by now)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (I can see it?)

[Master] yes

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 5'08"

[Master] AND Howard can see

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Ghoul #20: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (3d4+3) [3d4=4,4,1] 12 damage

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Snezana (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-12) - Heavily Wounded

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (holding)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (ack!)

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Onaldkelrad Trueblood

Skarphedin (Ryan) bites back a scream.

[Master] Michael?

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Sorry

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] I'm thinking

Ilero (TMO)] (don't think there's anything he can do from back there?)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] This corridor does seem rather small.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Why don't I hold for now just in case something presents itself

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (how is it round 2 already. I didn't get a go)

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Howard Plum's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Master] go Snee

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (What just happened?)

[Master] You got skipped right after Skarp

[Master] and there is a horde of rats that is flooding down the corridor

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (hold)

[Master] nibbling biting on everything

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Sigh)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skarphedin

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (I hate this place)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (well, guess I will have to make sure I am current on my rabies shots)

[Master] grins, thank you

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (And all your other shots too!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Am I being grappled or can I attack with my axe?)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (there is nothing I can do about the rats, and Iím critically low on spells. not gonna strike this ghoul if it's this close to death already)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Get on the coffins)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (rather heal somebody)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] ON the coffins?!

[Master] you still have much more of the catacombs to explore you never even explored the second level of the church and then there are the caverns

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (to avoid the rats, presumably)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 3'10".

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (I know it sounds completely retarded. But, maybe they'll leave us alone if we are on the coffins?"

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 1'05"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=4] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (good idea Michael)

[Master] you can attempt to hit the rats, it is an area of effect thing, there is likely over 100 of them in this mass

Snezana (SpringyDew) getting up on a coffin

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (they might just run past)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 6'07".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Snezana

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (still hold)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] mass of rats flooding towards Ilero

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Vermin on the floor. Watch your toes!

[Ilero]] (TMO) climbs the wall. "Hohan, get up on top!"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Johan, you too!

Ilero (TMO)] (can he also get a swat in with the Hand?)

Ilero (TMO)] (Johan, I meant, not Hohan)

[Master] move first then attack what he can see so if up on a coffin then no to attacking the ghoul

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (I thought that was part of the accent)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Sorry, being silly)

Ilero (TMO)] (no, the rats right now)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 1'01".

[Master] I liked both TMO and Ryan's responses

[Master] and area attack only on the rats

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] https://youtu.be/YOhit9Bj_Co?t=35

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=6] 8 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master] swatting with the hand will do no good

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (It will probably make him feel better)

Ilero (TMO)] (but he'll feel better for trying)

[Ilero]] (TMO) fist bumps Ryan

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (And it is always important to feel good about what you do)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 5'08".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=6] 18 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

Johan the Apprentice (Lisa) climbs up on the coffin

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Johan the Apprentice moved 2'10".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Onaldkelrad Trueblood

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Well, that ain't good)

Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433) Heaves his worthless level 1 butt onto the coffin. Sputters in grumpiness and stands again

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skarphedin

Skarphedin (Ryan) screams in pain and rage, cursing the ghoul in Dwarven.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=2] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (welp...)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Snezana

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (feeling pretty useless)

Ilero (TMO)] Michel, Guiote, get out of t'e way!

Ilero (TMO)] (did I forget to roll inits for them?)

Ilero (TMO)] (I bet I did)

[Master] yeap

Ilero (TMO)] Guiote: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

Ilero (TMO)] Michel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

Ilero (TMO)] Guiote moved 3'10".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Skarphedin feels better just knowing that you aren't the one that is being gnawed on, Spring.)

Ilero (TMO)] Michel moved 4'00".

Ilero (TMO)] (Guiote and Michel look startled and leap onto the coffins)

[Master] Lord Tiberius targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 22'01"

Ilero (TMO)] (that's worrying)

Master Lights a flask of oil on fire and TOSSES it towards Ilero

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (ruh roh)

Lord Tiberius (Master) Lights a flask of oil on fire and TOSSES it towards Ilero

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Ilero can make a to hit with the hand

Ilero (TMO)] (I was just going to ask. :) )

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] to knock it down into the middle of the rats

Snezana (SpringyDew) cringes, imagining Ilero as a fireball

Ilero (TMO)] (slam dunk time!)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=11] 3 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] that is a hit

[Master] Lots of rats screaming and writhing

Ilero (TMO)] (I almost did the same earlier, but didn't want to burn anyone)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Michel

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

Ilero (TMO)] (Tiberius apparently has no such compunctions)

[(Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=15] 9 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (holding)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (We are all on coffins now so probably not too big a deal I hope now)

[Master] Next Lisa?

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-3) - Heavily Wounded

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Skarp!

[Master] the taste of blood is too much it overwhelms his instinct to retreat

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Onaldkelrad Trueblood

Skarphedin (Ryan) weakly staggers back from the onslaught.

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Not... finished, yet.

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skarphedin

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Snezana

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Guiote

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Michel

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Onaldkelrad Trueblood

[Master] sorry

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (wtf?)

Ilero (TMO)] (my eardrums!)

[Master] I hit the next round button by mistake

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (well. that was fun)

[Master] Michael is up

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Man, that was the most amazing round ever. Drama, action, comedy, the bestest)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (LOL)

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skarphedin

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=1] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] that is a miss

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I'm about ready to have Skarp just lay down and let himself be eaten at this point. Seems to be what he wants.)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Yeah, I know.... :(

Ilero (TMO)] (don't give up!)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Snezana

[Master] wry grin

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (I can kill it - but you have to promise we go no further)

Ilero (TMO)] (blackmail!)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Guiote

[Master] lol

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (oof)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (I gots 1 spell left - was saving for something bigger in case Skarp was still obsessed with forward motion)

Guiote (TMO) holds her club ready to smack any rats that come up to her perch.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Nah, save the spell)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (I would say since Skarp is seriously rolling bad luck tonight you should just kill the damn thing or rotate out leadman :) )

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (stupid thing only has 1 hp left I think - which is what is also killing me)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] (Anyone have a bow?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (The chances of it killing Skarp before Skarp kills it are pretty slim. If Skarp gets below 10, maybe... but not before then)

[Master] not that can see you

[Ilero]] (TMO) smashes an oil flask down in front of the rats (don't think he can light it one handed while hanging from the wall)

[Master] it does coat some of the rats with oil but yes not lit

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm hoping they'll run into it and some kind person will light it)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Michel

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (And then they run back to Skarp and the ghoul, killing them both with their flaming rodent-bodies)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (shhhhh)

Ilero (TMO)] (I never gave Michel or Guiote basic equipment, so they can't do the fire)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=10] 14 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (holding)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #20: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Onaldkelrad Trueblood

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (happy dance)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] So

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Possibility of sprinting towards Skarp without getting overwhelmed by the buggers?

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Or is that pretty much out?

Ilero (TMO)] (they did 3 damage to folks last time. How many hp you got left?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Considering they are about to be flaming buggers, I would advise against it)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Good lord.

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Sigh

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (I have faith Skarp will kill it next round - and the rats are slippery now)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Okay

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skarphedin

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (dex check for running over oily rats)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (OMG)

Ilero (TMO)] (there's a sentence)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Much like every other person in my life, Lisa's faith in me was misplaced)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Snezana

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Guiote

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (still useless)

[Master] Laughing so much here

Guiote (TMO) swings her club at rats.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Ilero]] (TMO) drops down and turns back to the front. Can he see the ghoul?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 1'03".

[Master] yes

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Geez, Tiberius needs to get out of the way or else he is going to get swarmed)

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 26'04"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=13] 1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=5] 6 added to: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-6) - Dying

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (.......)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (...................)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (thank you!)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Michel

Ilero (TMO)] (just needed the right touch)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (...........going to go for a walk)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (......thank you, though)

[Master] TMo?

[Michel (TMO)] (checking Michel's weapons)

Michel (TMO) pokes at them with a dagger.

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Okay guys. I apologize but Iím turning in for the night. I have to go back to work in the wee hours of the morning :)

[Michel (TMO)] (g'nite)

[Master] Night Michael

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Bye Michael)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (gnite Michael!)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (mharm-95433)] Sorry again TMO. I'll keep looking for some way to fix this!!!!! Promise!

mharm-95433 has left the game on Fri May 24 23:45:03 EDT 2019

[Master] Lisa?

Skarphedin (Ryan) sags to his knees, staring in dazed confusion at the dying ghoul.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (sorry)

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] (is combat over?)

[Master] still rats

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Still have to deal with the rats0

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (rats!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (holding - not sure I want to set fire to the rats in front of Tiberius)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (The Vermintide)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (is he really standing there?)

[Master] yeap

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (like an idiot?)

[Master] HAH

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (3 hp damage isn't much when you think about it)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] GET OUT OF THE WAY!

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (But add the fire damage...)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (holding)

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (no one has lit them.. yet)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (True, but I think that Tiberius is the only reason that hasn't happened yet)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (mages have cantrip - could probably send some fire to flammable rats)

[Master] This is true

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (If I was a wizard, Summon Flaming Rats would be the first spell I would investigate)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] LOL

[Onaldkelrad Trueblood (TMO)] (none of mine have quick fire-making. Onald has flint and steel, but I don't think that'll work well in this situation)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Johan can do it - not sure of the repercussions)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (lol, I am just imagining Onald quietly sitting there trying to strike a spark with flint and steel while oily rats crawl all over him)

[Michel (TMO)] Michel: Fire-building check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (if they really combust and fire rolls around in enclosed space and we all burn...)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (lol Ryan)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (silence?)

[Master] waiting

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (holding)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Initiative changed from 20 to 16.

[Michel (TMO)] (is that the one I killed?)

[Ghoul #20 (Master)] yeah I was typing something

[Michel (TMO)] ("Killed")

[Ghoul #20 (Master)] and the cannon went off

[Michel (TMO)] (ah)

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 14'01".

[Michel (TMO)] (the undead come back from the dead)

[Master] Lord Tiberius's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 2'02".

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Michel (TMO)] (send those rats to fight the ghoul we left trapped)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I thought someone would burn them?

Skarphedin (Ryan) sags against the wall, catching his breath.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 1'11".

[Michel (TMO)] I tried, Monsieur, but could not get the fire going quickly enough.

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana moved 9'01".

[SpringyDew] Snezana targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'00"

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Eh

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Do you want me to follow them and set them on fire?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I only threw one flask

Michel (TMO) climbs down

[Michel (TMO)] Michel moved 3'04".

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] laughs with Johan

[Guiote (TMO)] Guiote moved 3'03".

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] they will make their way to their holes

Lord Tiberius (Master) pauses

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] Snezana casts a spell against Skarphedin: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=4] -5 points.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I wonder what was chasing them?

[Guiote (TMO)] Rats! I hate zem so much.

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (5) - Moderately Wounded

[Johan the Apprentice (Lisa)] Fire is unpredictable. I didn't want to set you on fire as well

[Master] and this is where we stop

Skarphedin (Ryan) nods his thanks.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Th-thank you, Snee.

[Snezana (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Guiote (TMO) glares at Tiberius. "I hope zey just smelled some cheese. Zis has not been a fun trip."

[Guiote (TMO)] (great. I will never be able to write a word with a 'th' in it ever again)

[Master] laughs

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] welcome. it didn't help much

[Master] Thank you all

[Master] it will be interesting next week

[Master] no TMO

Ilero (TMO)] (sorry!)

[Lisa] Goodnight all!

[Snezana (SpringyDew)] gnite!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Night, everyone!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Good session

Lisa has left the game on Fri May 24 23:56:40 EDT 2019

Ilero (TMO)] (g'nite)

SpringyDew has left the game on Fri May 24 23:56:42 EDT 2019

Ryan has left the game on Fri May 24 23:56:45 EDT 2019

[TMO] Bob - what do I need to do for Onald?

[Master] Just reduce him by two levels

[Master] so lose two hD etc.

[TMO] does he lose Profs?

[TMO] NWP, or WP?

[Master] cannot use them if reducing levels requires that

[TMO] I'm not sure offhand, but he may have picked up another WP beyond his starting

[TMO] I'd have to read his notes

[Master] nods

[Master] it will be up for you during the week

[TMO] which are around here somewhere

[TMO] ok

[TMO] I think it's the specialization

[Master] could very well be

[TMO] probably so, he does have it

[TMO] wpn spec in Battle Axe

[Master] so just saves and HP

[Master] to check later on for him

[TMO] roger

[Master] have a great weekend

[TMO] did you ever see the miniatures stuff Mario and I did with the HeroForge site?

[TMO] you too!

[Master] yeah

[Master] very cool

[TMO] it's fun to play with. I've been doing NPCs for my kids campaign there. :)

[TMO] fortunately doesn't take too long.

[TMO] they're 0 each though, so I'm definitely not buying very many

[TMO] twenty dollars

[Master] ouch

[TMO] yah. will get the kids' PCs eventually and that's it. they have a May discount, basically just covers the 5 S&H fee. So I ordered one, will get the others later.

___