View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20181123

Chat Log - 2018 11 23 - Wedding Crashers- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Nov 23 17:44:28 EST 2018 ====

[Master] So we will have a good game tonight

[Master] Ryan will not be in, I suspect that Spring will not be either

[Master] I am on the laptop at Nelly's remote desktoping into my main computer at home

[Master] so things might be a little slower as I unintentionally hit the track back while typing like I have done twice in these messages

[Master] I will be back by the screen in a bit more food and drinks need to be consumed.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] OK so testing sound again

[Master] looks like I should have done something more there to make sure they transferr to this computer remotely

[Master] digging into settings here on this side, brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 18:49:51 EST 2018

Spring is receiving the map ground floor...

Spring has received the map ground floor.

[Spring] well, when you get back, hi. it's next week i expected to be camping, but i'm not gonna make it. i have a bad tire. so i'll be here

[Spring] replacement comes in too late for camping

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 18:58:48 EST 2018

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

[Lisa] Hi Spring! Sorry about no camping :(

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] But happy you are here!

[Spring] thanks :-)

[Spring] and hi

[Lisa] Hi Bob! :)

[Master] and hello Spring and sorry for the bad tire

[Master] tire on truck or on house?

[Master] and hello Lisa

[Spring] on the truck

[Master] and no sounds

[Master] cannot solve it

[Master] oh well

[Spring] i picked up a screw a couple months ago and had it fixed, but a slow leak eveloped that i didn't notice

[Lisa] no sounds for you or for everyone?

[Spring] by the time i did, the tire wore down in a way i do not trust

[Master] only me

[Master] well only me here in Tampa

[Spring] aw, that's a pity

[Master] the sounds are playing just fine in the house, as far as I can tell without being there

[Master] They are watching All the Presidents Men in the other room

[Master] with the volume at action movie levels

[Lisa] that's cheerful

[Lisa] ouch!

[Spring] heh

[Lisa] It's Christmas music time for me

[Lisa] It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year playing :)

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 19:03:15 EST 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map ground floor...

JohnAA has received the map ground floor.

[Lisa] Hi John! :)

[Master] Hello John

[JohnAA] Hello All

[Spring] hi John!

[Master] I am trusting that everyone got enough to eat over the last day or two

[JohnAA] eh

[Master] too much John?

[JohnAA] nothing extrodinary

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 19:05:17 EST 2018

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

[Lisa] Hi Carissa!

[Master] OH and Lisa, new connection better loading?

[Lisa] No clue

[Master] will send you a new map

[Lisa] Toss me some maps :)

[Carissa] Hello!

[Spring] hi Carissa!

[Master] yeah that was almost instantaneous from what I saw

[JohnAA] hey

[Lisa] makes me happy

[Master] WHAT THE HELL

[Master] that worked

[Spring] well i may have to turn sound off

[Spring] it's frightening the cats

[Master] I heard that too

[Lisa] I thought that was my Christmas music!

[Lisa] lol

[Master] LOL

[Master] and will alert you to any more screams Spring

[Spring] Nightmare Before Christmas? hehe

[Master] so it looks like I will be abl eto do better

[Master] but we are ready to start as you are

[Master] you do still have Drake there in your rooms

[Master] to ask or he can leave and you can discuss

[Lisa] I have no more questions but we have people who weren't in last week so have at him

[Carissa] Trying to remember last week

[Spring] i'm not caught up on the summary yet

[Lisa] take a minute

[Lisa] lots of stuff happened last week

[JohnAA] Hoffman is standing guard, still trying to work out the math

[Master] yes take your time

[Lisa] smiles at John

[Carissa] Thistle is probably playing with berries again. Not sure she'd want to talk to Drake

[Master] and LIsa admonished me John for missing the Princess Bride quote

TMO has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 19:12:12 EST 2018

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

TMO has received the map ground floor.

[Master] and Thistle would likely not want to be noticed but would watch and listen intently

[Carissa] Yep that.

[JohnAA] i was going to say you spelled it wrong

[TMO] HEY FOLKS

[Carissa] Been so long I'm trying to remember her :P

[TMO] -caps

[Carissa] Hi TMO!

[JohnAA] Helllo TMO

[Carissa] Sorry. HELLO TMO!

[Master] Hello grumpy old troll

[Lisa] Hi TMO

[JohnAA] A Dweem vith in a Dweem

[Master] actually the one you said,

[Spring] hi TMO!

[Master] about you want me to hit him

[TMO] "jog his memory"

[JohnAA] We were on the same page for one fleeting moment

[Spring] hehe

[Lisa] I'm sure we can get there again

[JohnAA] :)

[Master] so TMO is all caught up, as he wrote the summary

[Master] questions for Drake?

[JohnAA] So i chat in Skype with 14 people (all happen to be girls) for work

[JohnAA] they like my humor

[Spring] well who wouldn't?

[Master] Talking or Typing?

[JohnAA] there are a few memes and a lot of emojees

[JohnAA] type

[JohnAA] and apparently they are all confused why my emojii don't work when i do this

[JohnAA] ::smiles::

Master chuckles

[Spring] heh

[Spring] i don't use skype much, so i don't have the hang of emoji in there

[Spring] my people all do Slack

[JohnAA] but Hoffman acts like he is thinking of a questions for a few seconds before looking and Brawyn and going back to counting

[TMO] I only Skype to video chat with the family on the coast twice a week

[Spring] nice

[Master] One platform to rule them, One platform to find them, One platform to bring them to the light and bind them

[Lisa] read that as blind them at first

[Master] chuckles depends on the emojii

[Carissa] Kinda makes more sense....

[Master] so any thing for Drake or shall he take his leave?

[TMO] (let me refresh myself a sec, I just walked in the door a couple minutes ago)

[Spring] i coudln't tell from the summary but did we definitively find out he's got the cloak?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Count Drake (Master)] (yes to TMO not hurying just confirming before moving on )

[JohnAA] like that means anything to us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he takes it when he leaves the house so she can't go anywhere while he's gone)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (other than he's not the most trusting husband)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (surprise surprise)

MarioHome has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 19:22:41 EST 2018

MarioHome is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioHome has received the map ground floor.

[Spring] hi Mario!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Mario!)

[JohnAA] I thought I called it

[TMO] (I can come up with a very impertinent question, so Marisu will probably save it for after he leaves)

[JohnAA] OH Haiy Mario

[MarioHome] Hello Hello!

[Carissa] Hi Mario!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I'd like to ask him why he's talking funny but I don't think I would get an answer)

[MarioHome] Happy After Turkey Day!

TMO is receiving the map second level and attics...

TMO has received the map second level and attics.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] (I'm good)

[Count Drake (Master)] Branwyn, I do hope you will stop at Ghostwood on your way back home?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "I wouldn't think of not doing so."

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Don't we have to?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We stopped on our way here and I was very disappointed not to find you there.

[Count Drake (Master)] I have been traveling looking for ideas

[Count Drake (Master)] This wedding is over now, and I can continue on my search

[Branwyn (Lisa)] For ideas?

[Count Drake (Master)] I am looking for help with a private matter

Count Drake (Master) glances at the rest of the group

[Count Drake (Master)] I will look forward to speaking with you at Ghostood, I will be returning there in two days

[MarioHome] (NO NO NO! Do NOT volunteer us!!)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Voluntold)

[TMO] (Mara is practicing her telepathy)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "I will look forward to it as well"

[Carissa] (Yep that one)

Count Drake (Master) bows and leaves

[MarioHome] (We have to go quickly and save Kel's hands)

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) nods

MarioHome is receiving the map second level and attics...

MarioHome has received the map second level and attics.

Branwyn (Lisa) for a moment stares at the door he closed behind him

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara (MarioHome)] what a nice man!

[Carissa] (That's our deadline then. Two days to get ahead of him :P)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He never talked like that before

Hoffman (JohnAA)] So does anybody think we can change the past?

[Mara (MarioHome)] How is that?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] in a dream

[Branwyn (Lisa)] In the present and past and future tenses

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is was will be a very strange man

[Mara (MarioHome)] maybe he had a few at the reception? we werent there

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Mara "I think it has more to do with this castle than it has to do with the wine"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At least we aren't all doing it

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Nice Tapistries

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yet

Mara (MarioHome) smiles, confused

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Oh Mara, I did not see you there

Marisu (TMO)] This whole castle seems to be detached from real time. Almost timeless.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] How are you

[Spring] (flashback to Harrison Ford)

Mara (MarioHome) surprised, turns to look behind her

[Mara (MarioHome)] me? you missed me?

Mara (MarioHome) looks down, then at Hoffman

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I knew you were somewhere, just lost for a moment

Spring is receiving the map second level and attics...

Spring has received the map second level and attics.

[Spring] (aha there you all are. i was with the wrong party)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] like a fleating dream, then you remember what is real

[Carissa] (Oooh so am I oops)

Carissa is receiving the map second level and attics...

Carissa has received the map second level and attics.

[Mara (MarioHome)] (if I could take a moment for a PSA: not sur eif you all care for miniatures

[Mara (MarioHome)] (but a website heroforge.cm makes custom figures, and today there is a 5$off sale)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I only collect life size ones)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (the interface is awesome, create your own right onloine, then order)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (that is all)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Use promo code MarioMara!)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Love them. Want to order from them. Have on yet. Not cheap)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (lol, no: CRITHIT)

[Thistle (Carissa)] *not

[Mara (MarioHome)] (ya, they rage from 20-200$

[Mara (MarioHome)] ( rage, ha!)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Only the barbarians)

[Master] Thoughts

[Mara (MarioHome)] (start cheap, then buy the expensive ones)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] How obligated are we to helping this dream

[Mara (MarioHome)] (oh, you mean the game...)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] if we leave, will we still be stuck

[Thistle (Carissa)] A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] and if we can change the past, wouldn't we want to get rid of the mist?

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Snezana (Spring)] i do not remember my heart wishing any of this

Hoffman (JohnAA)] My saving him are we not saving the mist?

Thistle (Carissa) shrugs

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I'm with you Snesana

Marisu (TMO)] I'm game to stay and help. If we help him become a better person, perhaps he won't have created the Mist? Or maybe he'll know how to get rid of it?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] *BY

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Was sad I couldn't post that last week :P)

[Snezana (Spring)] well that is an idea

[Thistle (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i8XVQ2pswg)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think anything we do will get rid of the Mist

Hoffman (JohnAA)] so save him so he can make the mist and know how to get rid of it rather than never had made it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would save him because he likely needs saving

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Mist or no Mist

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Do we want to have someone outside the castle to see if they get pulled into the dream, to test that thought

[Thistle (Carissa) (to Master only)] Has Thistle been in these dreams?

Marisu (TMO)] He will stil have lived either way, if I understand it right. The question is, will he be a better man, or a worse one, because of our interference? We can hope that if he becomes a better man, he will be willing to help part the mists.

[Master (to Carissa only)] yes

[Mara (MarioHome)] if someone good needs saving, we must help. It is the way of Belinos

[Mara (MarioHome)] (me crosses herself with the metion of her god

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If someone wants to remove the Mist, perhaps we can leave my name out of it?

[Master] (oh and correction, it was The Post they were watching and not All the Presidents Men)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have enough vampires wanting my death, thank you.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbpUfWz-rlc)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I know of no one who has as many vampires as friends

[Mara (MarioHome)] (imagine how much nicer Bran's parcel of land would be with no Mist)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (Kel may even stick around then)

[Master] (is that supposed to be a selling point?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] One friend and one enemy. And that is two vampires too many really.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] BUt I understand Branwyn, we are to save him at any cost

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wouldn't say at any cost, but as long as we are in the castle, we are going to be dragged into this whether we like it or not

[Snezana (Spring)] well that is what we are deciding isn't it?

[Snezana (Spring)] whether to stay in the castle or get going?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] If you need sleep Branwyn, you may consider stepping putside for a bit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But where there are dreams, there should be a mind, so I think Etienne is somewhere around here is some shape or form

Hoffman (JohnAA)] so we kill him in the real world?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I mean save him

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Save him

[Snezana (Spring)] (heh)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Hoffman

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes.

[Snezana (Spring)] (little freudian slip here)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Save him.

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) sits down to regain focus

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and maybe stop the war?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] find someone to marry someone

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) raisies hand

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I want to mary someone

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Thank you Hoffman!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you still on with that?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I can do that

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I can make sure you get the best deal out of this

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Bolpel is not that bad

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] adn the Swamp Hold is sturdy

Hoffman (JohnAA)] not sure how marrying Miranda is going to stop the war though

Anastacia Eustace (Master) glares at Hoffman

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the Bolpels will not be pleased with you having two wives

Hoffman (JohnAA)] What?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No one is stopping you from matchmaking Anastacia.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Neither would Miranda

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I still think the Cowles boy is the best option.

[Marisu]] (TMO) sighs quietly.

Marisu (TMO)] (test)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] no thank you

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] there yu go

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] We can make that young one do anything we want

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wilamina has the book and shield from the Cowles tomb

Marisu (TMO)] (test)

Marisu (TMO)] (okay, maybe that's fixed it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you passed)

Marisu (TMO)] (whatever that was)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (bit of a lg for me too)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You can't get a better family than that.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (at times)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And maybe he will stop following us around listening at doors.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So I will go get that boy and bring him to the swamp hold

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps they can have their wedding at Jistelle with the Queen's blessing

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

Hoffman (JohnAA) (to MarioHome only)] just read an article of Storage wars

Hoffman (JohnAA) (to MarioHome only)] bought a unit with a safe

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] at the Royal Estates

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] This might work

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That just means we will have to travel again

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I will go talk with his Aunt

Hoffman (JohnAA) (to MarioHome only)] inside safe was 7.5 Mil in cash

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But to end the war it would be worth it

Marisu (TMO)] What did the Bolpel girl have to say at the table, Princess?

[Mara (MarioHome) (to JohnAA only)] ha! i forgot totally about it, i should look to open it

[Mara (MarioHome) (to JohnAA only)] can you imagine?!?!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] She was not willing to accept a marriage to just anyone

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I sympathisis

Hoffman (JohnAA) (to MarioHome only)] one would be enough

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the Mother will be different

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) whispers to Mara "whoch one is the side quest here?"

Mara (MarioHome) whispers i dont think I know..."

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] perhaps on the way home we could jsut storm the Swamp Hold and end the war that way

Mara (MarioHome) light shrugs

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Tiberius most be getting bored

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] we just let him lead the way

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Mara, what is your take on marwidge?

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Don't tempt him!

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks arround to make sure the are no outsiders

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) nudges

Hoffman (JohnAA)] You "Beliefes"

[Mara (MarioHome)] MArriage is wonderful union, for those who truly love each other.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Kayugan

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) smiles

[Mara (MarioHome)] I have not performed a marriage yet, but if i pray hard enough, I may be able to perform a ceremony

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (Marriage notes near the tope)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcUDqKsBgsk)

Snezana (Spring) gestures dismissively

[Snezana (Spring)] it ain't magic

[Snezana (Spring)] not like you're actually binding their souls or something

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (there is a Ceremony spell that covers things like baptism, marriage, death rites, etc. )

[Snezana (Spring)] (srsly, these things can only be done with a spell?)

[Snezana (Spring)] (because that's an incredibly limited universe)

[Snezana (Spring)] (in which case, strike Snee's previous comment. that never would have occurred to me)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (no no that is what it says on the Kayugan page, simple ceremonies can be done without spells to certify but those that do with spells have a special bond, etc)

[Snezana (Spring)] (okie, i missed that then. still strike Snee's comment)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (dont see anything about a spell required)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn didn't get magically bonded did she?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you kinda skipped the wedding part)

[Master] No to Branwyn, but it was a Greek Ceremony

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Skip to the end!)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (second sentence sates a marriage is permanent when performed by amy priest

[Master] Man and WIfe, Man and Wife

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (no like Jen said, something are beter without Magic)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (eek permanent marriage no matter how bad?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (That's what Drake needs!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (this cat is relentless. she's been lobbying for an early supper for the last hour)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (better than taking her cloak every time he leaves the house)

[Master] and see the Second Drillian Civil War

[Master] when the crown seized all Kayugan property because they would not grant a divorce

[Master] and LIsa has a nice idea there....

[Snezana (Spring)] (brb)

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] (well, I've done an Ilero, not sure I like it, and not sure I'd buy it. ;) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what have you done?)

Marisu (TMO)] (was playing around on the HeroForge thingy)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (yay!)

[Master] focus, we are here to celebrate

[Master] the Dream within a Dream

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh I thought you were saying you did an Ilero maneuver)

Marisu (TMO)] If it matters, I'd like to stay.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not make an Ilero Bobblehead)

[Master] like to stay.....

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course it matters.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have been requested by Dame Camille in the morning so after tonight's dreams and that meeting I think we shall know more

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can plan from there

Hoffman (JohnAA)] ?me nodds

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles. "I don't know why, it just feels like this is something we can do that will make things better now.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At the very least she promised me a look at that library and I would like to see it

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And it would be nice to make something better around here. You are very right Marisu.

[Master] anything else?

[Snezana (Spring)] looks like we're helping

[Snezana (Spring)] (test)

[Master] was waiting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry was seeing if anyone else wanted to chime in)

[Master] last chance before bed

Marisu (TMO)] (I'm good)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] For the moment, yes,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who's sleepy?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (ready for next scene)

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

Snezana (Spring) yawning

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Guess we don't need a guard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But now that we expect to dream large, maybe we will all just get a good night's sleep

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No Hoffman. You should go to your room and sleep.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless you want to sleep with us.

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks arround

Mara (MarioHome) eyes like saucers

Hoffman (JohnAA)] no no that's good

[Mara (MarioHome)] ,aybe you should ask US first?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) gets up and returns to his room

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Mara (MarioHome) blushes a bit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That was one way to get the men out of the room.

[Mara (MarioHome)] those days are over for me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought I would have to start undressing again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They are too used to camping now.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have been given three rooms

Branwyn (Lisa) starts to ready herself for bed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not that this matters much. I'll just be dressed in the gods know what in an hour to two!

Marisu (TMO)] But best to sleep in comfort at any rate.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I had no idea how heavy full armor is. No wonder Tiberius doesn't wear any.

Branwyn (Lisa) slips into bed

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and it squeezes uncomfortably unless your armorer knows more about female body parts

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] who ever thought a metal bar down the middle to separate would be a good thing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't want to think about it

Marisu (TMO)] It made controlling my horse more difficult too.

Marisu (TMO)] But it was nice to ride again..

[Master] Time of Day: 06:04 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the morning of Kel's rebirth

[Mara (MarioHome)] (full spells?)

[Master] of finding all sorts of things in the caves

[Master] and during the night......

[Master] the dream world starts to take u

[Master] you

[Master] then.....

[Master] for some reason the tug stops and you relapse back

[Master] you all have full spells

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (1) - Unharmed

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls over in the bed and sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did anyone dream last night?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Yes

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sorry, not yet)

Branwyn (Lisa) sits up suddenly "Hoffman!"

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks puzzled. "No. Oh, I hope nothing bad happened without us there."

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (maybe your dreaming still)

[Thistle (Carissa)] Nothing different than usual.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When we don't want to dream we do so and when we want it we are denied.

[Mara (MarioHome)] i dreamed i ate a huge marshmallow. DId anyone see my pillow?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope another priest doesn't have to go up in flames for us to have another one.

[Thistle (Carissa)] Oh that sounds like a good dream!

[Mara (MarioHome)] /mw pauses, looks at Bran

[Mara (MarioHome)] yes, let's hope not

Mara (MarioHome) smiles at Thistle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Father Simon ...

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At least I can memorize spells this morning

Mara (MarioHome) fixes her hair, starts her morning prayers

Branwyn (Lisa) takes out her books and lays them on the bed

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) Hoffman wakes up and streatches

Snezana (Spring) prays

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) scratches his head

[Marisu]] (TMO) does her spel research as well, wuietly in the corner.

Thistle (Carissa) starts stacking berries again as she waits

Mara (MarioHome) peeks one eye open, checks the window for Mist

[Master] yes it is there

Mara (MarioHome) closes eye, prays harder

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) goes down and looks for breakfast

[Master] smiles at Mario

[Master] a servant has trays in the hallway waiting for your group to wake up

[Master] and Petit Sage is behind him

[Mara (MarioHome)] (he can get his own food)

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Copy -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Read Magic -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Sound Bubble -- # Memorized: 0 (01), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Armor -- # Memorized: 0 (1),

Hoffman (JohnAA)] this is not much of a hunt

Hoffman (JohnAA)] but thanks

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 4 (3). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 4 (3). Spells - CHANGED: Detect Secret Passages and Portals -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Read Magic -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Whip o' Pain -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) sits down and eats

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Much better. It will be nice not to have any more receptions and events.

[Petit-Singe (Master)] The Audience you requested with Dame Camille will be in two hours

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We req ...

Mara (MarioHome) whispers " apparently, our voices carry..."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you. And in the meantime, Dame Camille did say we could inspect Etienne's library and laboratory.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can you eacort us there please?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] The Labratory is down in the dungeon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the library?

[Mara (MarioHome)] https://youtu.be/uejh-bHa4To

[Petit-Singe (Master)] his library is now in the chambers of Richard

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Although many of the other things are down in the several labratories in the dungeon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose we should start with the laboratory then and address Richard later.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around "Will that work for you all?"

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Did you want to see the chapel library first?

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods.

Mara (MarioHome) eyes gleam, with a smile

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not unless it has Etienne's books in it ...

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I do not know

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Mara

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose we could make a stop on the way to the dungeon

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

Marisu (TMO)] Maybe it might have something that could help with your red scroll problems? It might be worth a look before we leave.

Mara (MarioHome) warm smile

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (visit the priest's things before a trip to the dungeon..... sounds very appropriate)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I can take you when you are finsihed with breakfast

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I will wait down the hall

Petit-Singe (Master) leaves

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Mara (MarioHome)] Thank you, but if dont have time, i can pass the chapel library

[Mara (MarioHome)] im sure i cannot take any with me, and i cannot read that fast

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A priest library to me is as useful as a mage one to Mara and Snezana

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You never know what's in there until we look.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (or any library to Hoffman)

Snezana (Spring) shrugs

[Snezana (Spring)] i'd be happy to look

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It would be interesting to see what a chapel library holds in an estate that loathes priests.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is in there is likely to be important

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) finsihs eating and knocks on woman's door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Come in!

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) opens door

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Anyboday ready to compare dreams

[Mara (MarioHome)] scarfs down a biscuit

[Thistle (Carissa)] Mara ate a giant marshmallow!

Mara (MarioHome) wipes mouth

[Mara (MarioHome)] i'm ready whenever you are

Hoffman (JohnAA)] What's a marshmellow?

Mara (MarioHome) taps belly

[Mara (MarioHome)] i'm a bit...full, this morning...

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] never mind , borring

[Thistle (Carissa)] I don't know. It wasn't my dream.

[Master] (felt weird, realized I still had pants on, now in pajamas like normal)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I was a Dragon, well not a real dragon, but a kinda Human Draggon mix

[Mara (MarioHome)] a Dragman?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] and I could breathe fire

Hoffman (JohnAA)] actualy no, I think I was a dragonWoman

[Mara (MarioHome)] wow!

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Jennevive?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] And I pissed everyone off when I killed my mom, who was a man

Branwyn (Lisa) wonders if he has an urge to kill himself in this dream

[Master] (previous character of john's)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] *sssshh)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (nice john!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps it gave you an appreciation for dragons you may not have had before.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] but like none of you were in it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] None of us dreamt of Etienne unfortunately

Hoffman (JohnAA)] maybe that was you Anastasia, but your hair was really short

Anastacia Eustace (Master) Vomits into the chamber pot

Hoffman (JohnAA)] oh I appreciate draggons for sure

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I think I will stay in bed a while

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Not feeling well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you need Mara or Snezana to look at you?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Queezy from last night's meal I think

Anastacia Eustace (Master) shakes her head,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did you have the salad?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I would like it

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (HAH)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but I think they should not

[Mara (MarioHome)] (lol)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (morning sickness?)

Marisu (TMO)] Mara, is there anything you can do for her?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] ( HAHA you have not followed along with her much)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (she is having puppies)

Mara (MarioHome) looks at chamber pot, shakes head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you would rather spend the day matchmaking rather than exploring with us, you just need tell us.

[Mara (MarioHome)] mope, thats last nights dinner alright, not sure i can do anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You don't need to feign illness

[Thistle (Carissa)] What about a berry? You said they were special.

Thistle (Carissa) looks at Hoffman

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks at Mara

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I will be better in time for match making

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I think

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks at Sneezaba

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well if you aren't I'm sure Marisu can help you

[Snezana (Spring)] you want some healing?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I want no part of any of the Bolpels

Marisu (TMO)] (Is Marisu aware of Ana's tastes in partners?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (like everythign else she has not been shy about it)

Anastacia Eustace (Master) shakes her head at Snee you should not risk it

[Snezana (Spring)] in here? you think we might be spied upon?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Petit has been doing those spells to prevent snooping

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] he did not do one here did he?

[Snezana (Spring)] i didn't noticed

Marisu (TMO)] If a marriage to end the war isn't for love, I'm surprised you haven't nominated yoursef for the post yet, Princess.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I will never be married

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] my cousin will inherit the Estate

Marisu (TMO)] But you seem very interested in forcing it upon others.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] isn't that her job?

Mara (MarioHome) senses MArisu's tone, sits to watch

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am interested in ending this war

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] so I can stop being the princess

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "I wish you luck then."

Hoffman (JohnAA)] so if someone from both sides of the war get married, the war ends?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] We just need the Bolpels to stop their rebellion

Hoffman (JohnAA)] so you can marry young Cowel?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] if you can come up with a way other than masacaring another family

Marisu (TMO)] That would probably be the end portion of any negotiations for peace.

Marisu (TMO)] I doubt my marrying would end the Bolpel's revolt.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] not you, no offence

Marisu (TMO)] And Cowles, while on the "other side" of the rebellion, is too far away from Doeskin to be practical.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I understand yor not on the other side, but others may not see it that way

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] we... you (pointing to Anastasia) need a bold move

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (other side as in distance John, not as in other side of battle lines)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] what do the Bobels want

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] They think they should be the Queen

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they feel that it was stolen from them

Hoffman (JohnAA)] yea, ok, not sure I can help solve that one

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] If we could get a marriage, then have the Queen agree to pick the daughter of that marriage to marry her son

Hoffman (JohnAA)] What about, what's his name, Toybin

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] that solves it

Marisu (TMO)] And I'm not sure what my mother's reason was. It may have just been an opportunity for influence of some sort.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] He could marry one of the Bopel women

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] everyone wants to marry me off,

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Toybin? He is married to the Queen and loves Willimina

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] beyond reason

Hoffman (JohnAA)] does he have a brother, oh wait is that Red cloak right, ?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] anther brother?

[Thistle (Carissa)] What if they don't have a daughter?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Toybin was an orphan

Hoffman (JohnAA)] offen what?

[Mara (MarioHome)] (lol)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Only a woman can sit on the throne

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Indigo proved that once and for all

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks puzzled

[Thistle (Carissa)] What if she choses someone else's daughter to marry her son?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Oh that's quest we were on, withthe king of the Bugbears?

Thistle (Carissa) glances at Branwyn

Anastacia Eustace (Master) looks at Hoffman strange

Anastacia Eustace (Master) heaves a bit over the chamber pot but nothign comes out

Marisu (TMO)] Such an agreement could be broken in the future, but would come at a cost, either more rebellion, or perhaps monetary.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] oh, maybe I was not suposed to say that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo found a book in Chandler Cowles' secret temple

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And his shield

Hoffman (JohnAA)] yea, that quest

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It reinforced the rule

Hoffman (JohnAA)] not sure how that proves what can and can't be

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I thought the Queen made the rules

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Men think they can make them too

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Anastacia Eustace (Master) waves the group away

Anastacia Eustace (Master) sinks back into bed

Anastacia Eustace (Master) closes her eyes

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) wanders outside mumbling to himself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You really are sick aren't you?

Anastacia Eustace (Master) hmmmm

Hoffman (JohnAA)] assiatant Queen, naaaa

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Nov 23 21:17:37 EST 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map ground floor...

mharm-15549 has received the map ground floor.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Queen of the North, Naaaaaa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right, off to the priest library

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Michael!)

[Mara (MarioHome)] Yay

Mara (MarioHome) jumps up, refreshed

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Hello Michael)

[mharm-15549] sorry forgot what day it was my bad

[mharm-15549] hello all one sec

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Hi Michael!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (easy to do this week)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (oh hai Michael)

[mharm-15549] oh and Hello All!

[Snezana (Spring)] (hi Michael!!)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (it's the 23rd)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Okay anything of immediate importance? Are we dying?)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (tryptophan hangover?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (not nearly)

[Snezana (Spring)] (we're dying of politics, that's all)

Branwyn (Lisa) closes the door behind them as they all enter the hall

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol Spring!)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (trying to explain politics to Hoffman)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Alright I'll try and play along :) )

Branwyn (Lisa) waves to Petit-Singe "You can take us to the chapel library now, please."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Princess Anastacia is feeling unwell, perhaps someone can attend to her this morning?

MarioHome is receiving the map first level...

MarioHome has received the map first level.

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I can send someoen with leeches for er

[Mara (MarioHome)] extreme, but they might help

[Mara (MarioHome)] or just ginger

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's not that kind of illness

Branwyn (Lisa) nods at Mara

[Mara (MarioHome)] or 7-up

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Ginger?)

Mara (MarioHome) shrugs

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Ginger is great for nausea)

[Mara (MarioHome)] Saltines?

[Mara (MarioHome)] anyway, lead on!

[Mara (MarioHome)] Mara: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Petit-Singe (Master) brings you to the apel

[Petit-Singe (Master)] chapel

[Petit-Singe (Master)] there are singe marks on the altar where he burned

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And which god does this belong to?

Mara (MarioHome) sniffs the air

Petit-Singe (Master) shrugs, I do not know

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Jeeze i forgot about that. Did i miss any soundbytes???)

[Mara (MarioHome)] smells like when i lit my hair in a candle, phew!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stares at Mara as thought the comment were in poor taste

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Qucikly looks away

[Mara (MarioHome)] (mara uses OBS to see if she can identify the holy symbols)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (go for it)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] sorry, who burned what?

[Mara (MarioHome)] (um, i did, up there ^^^

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (ahh got it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she having dice difficulties?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Singe marks from Simon bursting into flames)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I missed that too!)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Cogse is the goddess it is dedicated to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ohhh)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (isn't that Qui?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] oh, I thought was part of the dream?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (close)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (may he Rest In Peace)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (Letting anyone comment before moving to the rear of the chapel wing)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are they related?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Qui was a priest of ProCog, unless Bob has a typo)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I thought Simon burned at the reception hall?)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (no typo)

Marisu (TMO)] Has Simon been resurrected as well?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (Simon burned here at the wedding here in the chapel)

Petit-Singe (Master) looks at Marisu,

[Mara (MarioHome)] Cogse - Greater Goddess, represents information and knowledge of the future. As a part of imparting knowledge, acceptance of death and a welcome to their final destination

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Heavens no

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh I thought it was at lunch)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (WOW)

[Mara (MarioHome)] I believe Cogse is a Kayugan God

[Petit-Singe (Master)] He was the person who did the resurection for the bride

Mara (MarioHome) looks quickly around

[Mara (MarioHome)] ...or so i heard once

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (so is Procog)

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "Of course, forgive me."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Having har dtime finding this goddess on the site am I doing something wrong?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] typing "Cogse" AND "Greater Goddess"

Marisu (TMO)] Perhaps that was why he was targeted? So that another attempt on the lady couldn't be reversed?

Marisu (TMO)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Cogse

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] thanks

Branwyn (Lisa) nods at Marisu appreciatively

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I do not know

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Investigation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I always thought it was a dangersous world when a Mage can bring someone back fro the dead

[Mara (MarioHome)] (Snee didnt find her elbow!)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Wait until he gets back...)

[Snezana (Spring)] how do they know how to tie the soul to the body?

[Snezana (Spring)] they probably just like reanimate, don't they?

[Master] Petit-Singe moved 63'11".

[Master] Petit-Singe moved 122'02".

[Master] Branwyn moved 120'11".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 81'07".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 59'04".

[Master] Mara moved 77'07".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] is it really life then I guess is the question

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 107'09".

[Master] Snezana moved 68'07".

[Master] Thistle moved 93'05".

[Master] Petit-Singe moved 49'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (are we suposed to ignore the S in the wall)

[Master] Branwyn moved 44'06".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 63'02".

[Master] Thistle moved 58'06".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 54'03".

[Master] Snezana, Mara and [Hoffman]] moved 67'04".

Marisu (TMO)] (we didn't bring any elves, and nobody's searching right in front of Petit-Singe)

Petit-Singe (Master) tries the door

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Hmmm it is locked

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) leands on wall

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioHome)] I got this

[Mara (MarioHome)] Who said that?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) clears throat

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I do not have keys

[Petit-Singe (Master)] can any of you heroes open this door?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] May I unlock it?

[Mara (MarioHome)] ( sounds like a trap...)

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Locksmithing check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Mara (MarioHome)] (screaming box will fly out until someone touches it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (oh god no!)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (thensomeone loses a limb)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (will that unlock it?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (it's all fun till someone looses a limb)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (that does not unlock it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Knock: All locks in a (10*11) 110 square foot area are unlocked.

[Petit-Singe (Master)] CLICK

[Mara (MarioHome)] did anyone knock on it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just did

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (No needed in this case :) )

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

[Mara (MarioHome)] wow, i didnt even see you!

[Petit-Singe (Master) (to Lisa only)] and Branwyn detects that her Knock just cleared away a Wizard Lock that was placed on the door that prevents lockpicking

[Master] Petit-Singe moved 8'06".

[Master] Branwyn moved 10'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (knock doesn't remove magic locks)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (so the secret door is unlocked, too, if it was locked, and we knew it was there)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (it's still unloack, just we don't know it exists does not mean it's locked)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wait it does)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it suspends it but doesn't remove the spell)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] The door into this chamber is sealed with a wizard lock cast at 9th level (by Charles). The room is the library of the clerics who once tended the temple, back in Old Averoigne. It contains hundreds of large bound volumes, most of them written in the languages of Laterre and some in languages not known to anyone but certain members of the d'Ambrevilles. These tracts describe the proper ceremonies to honor the gods of Laterre and are dull as the dust that has accumulated atop them. The d'Ambrevilles explain that this is a large library of proscribed texts, maintained with the permission of the Council of Prince as a research tool to use against clerics.The library is still used by Simon d'Ambreville to further his forbidden studies

Mara (MarioHome) coughs

[Mara (MarioHome)] a bit dusty

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (Kayugan Gods, sorry for not having the text quite right)

Branwyn (Lisa) opens the door before the spell reactivates

[Mara (MarioHome)] books should really be kept in better conditions, so they last a lifetime

[Marisu]] (TMO) peruses the books.

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Read Languages check:(d100) [1d100=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can you hold the door open please?

Branwyn (Lisa) to Petit-Singe

[Petit-Singe (Master)] certainly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (We know why Hugh has Linguistics now :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (It runs in the family ... lol)

[Master] Marisu pulls down a book,

[Master] disturbing a large amount of dust

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Reading/writing check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 19!!

[Mara (MarioHome)] (BOB, so replace Laterre with Kayugan?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Linguistics - only after 3 other languages are known check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 19!!

[Master] yes to Mario

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Pulls down book

[Master] More dust is disturbed

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) flips through it

[Marisu]] (TMO) sneezes.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) reads a few pages

Mara (MarioHome) looks at book titles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "I love this library"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Are we allowed to say Bless you?

[Marisu]] (TMO) uses a cantrip to clear the dust out of the air around her.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "You should ask to read more of them here Branwyn"

Thistle (Carissa) finds a dusty table and draws pictures

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "I like this one better than the other one..."

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Reading/writing check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Snezana (Spring)] (FFS)

[Snezana (Spring)] ow, migraine

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think there are many I can read

Branwyn (Lisa) walks around scanning the shelves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Mara (MarioHome)] (sorry, are the booksin common? or Kayugan? or what languarge?)

[Master] Books are in Common and Ancient Common

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Can Hugh read any out of curiousity? Or are these so different he doesn't really no them)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (NM you just answered that he can read all of them)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (so all who can read common can read the Common ones then?)

[Master] anyone with reading can read the modern ones

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I thought they were in priest)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks to see if any catches her eye

[Master] they are priest tomes on how to lead ceremonies, how to study to learn and research new spells

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I don't know if "priest" can be classified a language?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Local History check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks for any really creepy looking books bob

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (to branwyn it is)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Especially any of the cool dark curse looking ones)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Cause why not)

Mara (MarioHome) peruses the titles for anything on Belinos or healing)

[Marisu]] (TMO) puts her book back, pulls another one down, cantrips the dust off it, and looks to see if it's of interest either.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes because that worked so well for Branwyn, Michael! lol)

[Master] which is what Branwyn spots, two books in an ancient Western Common, with no dust on them, that deal with causing and reversing Therianthropy

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] OOOOOoooh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] !!!!!

[Master] most of the dust in the library is now disturbed or cleaned away by cantrip

[Master] so will not know what books were recently used or not other than those two

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ohhh. this looks like someone was looking at this recently

Marisu (TMO)] (brb)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Searches for books relating to necromancy

Branwyn (Lisa) pulls them off the shelf

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Vampriris imortegus

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can she read them?)

[Master] Yes to Michael, several texts on necromantic spells and theroy

[Master] yes to Branwyn

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Narrows down to vampire

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Still guessing Drake and his "ideas")

Marisu (TMO)] (back)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looking specifically for a well used book with parchment that isn't as stiff

[Master] none that Hugh finds

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Hm

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Petit-Singe "May I borrow these for the day?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] This library seems a little incomplete

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Odd

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I suppose,

[Petit-Singe (Master)] it was locked I do not think anyone has been in here, there was a lot of dust

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Speaking to himself

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "What would antiounne have read?"

Marisu (TMO)] (anyone want to lean against that stone sticking out of the wall?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Walks the stacks

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: INU check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shakes head

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hm

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Did you want to go to the dungeon?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Casts one last admiring look around the library, selects two necromantic books, and gently places them in his satchel

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Introductory texts please)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Not that harcorde stuff)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Is there actually a stone sticking out that needs pushing?)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (no, )

Marisu (TMO)] (that's how secret doors usually work, innit?)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (isnt there always one, in a library?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Awww....)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can Hugh borrow those books he just picked up as well?

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Usually have to pull a book)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (twist a candle holder, find the dragon treasure)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Hugh stuffing books in his bag

Marisu (TMO)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO3qJGKs9gw

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I will say yes, I could not get you into this room anyway

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do we have time to visit the dungeon before our appointment? I do not wish to keep the Dame waiting.

[Mara (MarioHome)] (nice TMO)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Yes we can go down

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then lead the way!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Mollified smile but nods at Branwyn. "Good call. I figured it your were in the clear then we would be too"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles slightly embarrassed but unabashed at all

[Master] Petit-Singe moved 26'10".

[Master] Branwyn moved 33'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 2'07".

[Master] Petit-Singe moved 12'09".

[Petit-Singe (Master)] This is the old alchemy lab begun by Camille d'Ambreville and maintained by Etienne through most of his life. The chamber is thick with tables, each of them piled high with various sorts of equipment: little braziers and burners, autoclaves, distillation apparatus, kilns, strange arrays designed to focus light through different lenses (this does nothing to a character the light is shone upon), odd whirligigs with test tubes at the ends of the spinning arms, boxes of steel marbles, flasks of acid, flasks of oil, flasks of foulsmelling jellies, boxes of lead ingots, pots of ground herbs, boxes of ground semiprecious and precious stones, etching devices with diamonds at the tip, bone saws, hammers (of the carpentry variety), black gooey stuff that bubbles and boils even though there's no heat on it (no effect on anything it touches except to glue it to what it subsequently touches for Id6 hours), and so on.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Hugh barely contains his excitement

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Rushes from one station to another

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Oohing and Awing

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (b)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Carefully examining vairous aparati

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Pulls out a vial of hellhound saliva

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) examines it

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Searches the lab for anything vaguesly similar

Snezana (Spring) follows Hugh more slowly

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Carefulyl examinng stocks

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looking

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I know what that is, it's a hammber for carpentry

[Mara (MarioHome)] (lol)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] This is where Dame spends her time

[Marisu]] (TMO) picks something at random and looks carefully at it.

[Petit-Singe (Master)] If there is any other magical works it will be here

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Identify Magic Item Purpose and Function check:(d100) [1d100=78] 78 - ROLL FAILED against 35!!

[Thistle (Carissa)] Thistle: Fortune Telling check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: INT check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who else comes down here besides Dame Camille?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Petit-Singe (Master)] No one that I know of

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Investigation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Peers at interesting ingredients, tries to examine uncommon things that may seem out of place

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Singing check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Mara (MarioHome)] Mara: Dancing check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against -1!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Thistle (Carissa)] Did she read her prophesy here?

[Snezana (Spring)] (hahaha)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (fail at -1???)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was hoping to see evidence of Etienne and not Dame Camille

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I believe she does all her prophesy visions in her chambers

Mara (MarioHome) does a quick two-step between stations

[Snezana (Spring)] (mara and snee put on the worlds worst show)

Marisu (TMO)] (LOL)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (lol)

[Mara (MarioHome)] i hate these shoes

[Petit-Singe (Master)] there is a summoning room but there are no doors into it

Mara (MarioHome) shakes her feet angrily

Snezana (Spring) clearing throat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Careful ladies! There may be dangerous items here.

[Snezana (Spring)] i hate this mucus

[Mara (MarioHome)] ya, i can oonly imagine

[Master] Petit-Singe moved 86'09".

[Master] Branwyn moved 92'07".

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I can show you where it is

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

[Master] Petit-Singe and Branwyn moved 114'00".

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Behind this wall here

[Petit-Singe (Master)] it requires magic to go through

Branwyn (Lisa) follows Petit-Singe

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I do not know how

[Mara (MarioHome)] did anyone ever just knock on the wall?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I understand it requires some sort of special door spell

[Petit-Singe (Master)] but I am not versed in such things

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Dame would be

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sure it does. Or a word that I do not know.

[Mara (MarioHome)] you know many words, try a few

Branwyn (Lisa) lays her hand on the wall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think it would be that easy

[Mara (MarioHome)] how do you know?

Mara (MarioHome) smiles warmly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We could be here all day.

[Mara (MarioHome)] (etienne? Dream? who knows?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Dame Camille's permission might be faster

[Mara (MarioHome)] if you dont say any words we will never get in

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Michel

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (nothing happens)

Marisu (TMO)] 'Etienne' would be my best guess.

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Identify Magic Item Purpose and Function check:(d100) [1d100=44] 44 - ROLL FAILED against 35!!

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (nothing happens)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If it was that easy I would be disappointed.

Marisu (TMO)] (that was actually a decently close roll)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] If you do not want to cast any door spells,

[Snezana (Spring)] should i chant so you can try again?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] we can go visit Dame Cammile as you asked

[Mara (MarioHome)] i can too!

Mara (MarioHome) lloks at Petit

[Mara (MarioHome)] i mean, chant words of encouragement

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If I understood you correctly it is not locked, it is enchanted

[Mara (MarioHome)] right Snee?!

[Snezana (Spring)] right, like "you can do it!"

[Petit-Singe (Master) (to Carissa only)] might want to remind them the only priest you have seen was burned alive after casting a spell

[Snezana (Spring)] "go team!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you have shown us the space for the door so I feel no need to detect it

[Mara (MarioHome)] "try Bran, try! use your words!"

[Petit-Singe (Master) (to Carissa only)] ahh see they caught on

[Mara (MarioHome)] like that right?

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Snezana (Spring)] "bran! bran! branwyn can!"

[Mara (MarioHome)] branwyn Branwyn, she's our girl

[Petit-Singe (Master)] There is no door

[Snezana (Spring)] "i like flan! branwyn can!"

[Thistle (Carissa) (to Master only)] Haha figured they remembered. Or hoped they did.

[Marisu]] (TMO) covers a smile with one hand.

[Thistle (Carissa)] Thistle: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Exactly. So "door" spells would be ineffective, wouldn't they?

[Mara (MarioHome)] if she cant do it, uh,

[Mara (MarioHome)] you could make a hole in the wall and walk through

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Je reve

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Open Seseme"

Thistle (Carissa) cheerleading tumbled, "Go Branwyn!"

[Mara (MarioHome)] i suppose a hole is a kind of door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not that that would come from Bob likely)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I would not know I am not versed in such things

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ?me Snickers

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Just walk through the wall

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If you have permission, it wil let you pass

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (noting happens)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (because you did not take french)

[Thistle (Carissa)] Ask it nicely to open.

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (grins, but still nothing happens)

[Mara (MarioHome)] jusy try knocking

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Speak friend, and enter"

[Mara (MarioHome)] doesnt anyone knock anymore?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Okay Mara

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Walks up to the wall

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Knocks three times

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "May I enter?"

[Mara (MarioHome)] not on the cieling

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (brick, solid thunk )

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks at Mara

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Happy?"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (nothign happens)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (ong, if that would have worked...)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Whispers to the wall

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Go on, keep your secrets"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Elbows the wall

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Walks back to the group

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Shall we go upstairs?

Mara (MarioHome) under her breath

[Mara (MarioHome)] i was sure knocking would work

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, thank you.

Branwyn (Lisa) taps the wall lightly and whispers "perhaps later"

Branwyn (Lisa) follows Petit-Singe

[Mara (MarioHome)] (wall opens)

[Master] Time of Day: 10:04 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

[Snezana (Spring)] (ha!)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] his suite is decorated in an airy fashion, draped with white lace from Erewan and lost Caurenze, furnished with chairs and divans of light and timeless design. One table in the living chamber features a crystal ball and a deck of prophesying cards; a nearby cage holds her pet canary, Pierre. A painting of long-dead Michel d'Ambreville ("Old Michel") hangs beside the window in the bedroom. The bed is a canopied fourposter draped with veils of pastel silk. Though Camille suffered years of diminished mental capacity, the household's maids have kept her chambers scrupulously clean and neat. Some 2,500 gp worth of jewelry is to be found in one place or another throughout the room.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it was a summoning room - probably opens on - I want a pony)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Once the group is safely in Camille's living chamber, her vagueness will vanish instantly. While Wilton prepares tea, she turns to Petit-Singe, nods, and together they cast detect magic spells with overlapping areas of effect aimed at one another, enabling them to detect any attempt to spy on the party via wizard eye, clairaudience, or some similar magic. Then she sits down, gestures for the PCs to be seated themselves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We never found Etienne's portrait, Marisu. That reminds me.

[Marisu]] (TMO) arranges herself in a chair.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Bows

Branwyn (Lisa) gestures at Michel's portrait

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Seats himslef

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) sits against the wall

Mara (MarioHome) eyes the prophey cards

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good morning Dame Camille.

[Thistle (Carissa)] Thistle: Fortune Telling check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Thistle (Carissa)] (And still no, goodness)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you for seeing us.

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "I'll try to remember to look for it."

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Hello my friends

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] what have you found about my son

[Mara (MarioHome)] Mara: Spirit Lore check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

Snezana (Spring) being as inconspicuous as possible

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am afraid not as much as we would like.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have had two dreams showing various stages of his life.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master) (to MarioHome only)] Mara gets a gimpse and thinks they say the end is near

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] two !

[Mara (MarioHome)] (wow, Mara does know Spirit Lore, maybe she can communicate w Etienne?)

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] tell me

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Brights

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It was glorious!

Mara (MarioHome) looks at the cards, face goes stern

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Apparently he is reliving his life in these dreams

Mara (MarioHome) whispers " oh goodness, no!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Mario - you need to have a seance it is not a check check)

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] using Dream Magic?

[Mara (MarioHome)] (agreed, but it can be done)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not my magic. I believe we are being pulled into these dreams.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] such a good boy

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] OH

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Ithought you were an Oienimancer

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (of course! branwyn was looking to have one if she could only get to his stupid library!)

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] if you could enter dreams

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (We could always just ask him how to get to it when we are in one of his dreams)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We met Veronique

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] (someone else can insert the song of the story arc there)

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] YOU DID!

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] YOu are most accomplished

Mara (MarioHome) blurts out " And the beautiful unicorn!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] In the dreams. She told us that we must help him live a better life.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I knew you were the chosen ones

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But there was an enemy force trying to prevent that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I believe we have met that force in the form of General Hazelthorn

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Who is that?

Marisu (TMO)] And an ogre

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And in a transformed image of Michel into a Hill Giant

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] you must tell me everything

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (just read the summaries)

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Michel? Janette's son?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Etienne's father?

[JohnAA] actually I must be going, enjoy all, be good until next time

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] MY Michel?

Branwyn (Lisa) points to the portrait

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Goodnight John!)

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Nov 23 22:31:57 EST 2018

Marisu (TMO)] Etienne's father

[Mara (MarioHome)] (oh bai John, we still have pie)

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] a hill giant?

Marisu (TMO)] He started as just a strict father, but transformed into an abusive giant in the dream.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was berating Etienne telling him he must study and to Concentrate!

Marisu (TMO)] We believe this was the enemy force trying to twist his dreams.

Mara (MarioHome) whispers "...concentrate..."

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Michel was a talented man

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And ... there was no Mist

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] but he died when Ettiene was still young

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] No Mist

[Mara (MarioHome)] TWO MOONS! FUll and bright!

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Michel did not die in a battle when Etienne was a young man?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] That is only a dream, an unpleasent one

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Michel died fighting for Farthorn

[Mara (MarioHome)] (brb)

[MarioHome] I am away from the keyboard.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] We moved here shortly afterwards

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Etienne was there in the battle?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] no

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Not with his father

Marisu (TMO)] Really? That's what the dream showed.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] We fought here, he lead our troops

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But Michel's forces won the battle though?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] because Michel had died fighting for Farthorn

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] no Fartorn was expelled from the Wildlands

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And what happened to the prisoners and troops that survived the battle?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] What happened in the dream with the battle?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] what are you not telling me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Etienne saw his father surrounded by the enemy.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] he tried to save him and failed

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] He was too young

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He held his dead father on the battlefield

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] He could not go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was a teen

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] he never saw his Father die

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But his side was victorius.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I did not see him die

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A red headed General Hazelthorn requested that all of the prisoners be executed

Marisu (TMO)] I'd assumed these dreams were of his life and significant events in it. But if not, why these scenes?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks to Hugh to finish the story

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Etienne was victorious in several battles but not with Farthorn

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks at Bran

[Marisu]] (TMO) is mostly talking to herself, but is easily heard if someone is interested.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Possibly an event that he imagined over and over again"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "It traumatized him so deeply, he coundl't let it go"

Mara (MarioHome) taps Marisu, points to the prophet cards

Mara (MarioHome) whispers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no it is a good question! just trying to get through the dream)

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks at Mara, then at the cards.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "He wanted to change what happened so badly, but never could"

[Mara (MarioHome)] " I think they say 'the End is Near'"

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] The only time that I know of something like you say is when he spared a group of prisoners and allowed them to be turned into werewolves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Etienne spoke to Hugh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (test)

[Marisu]] (TMO) leans close to Mara and says quietly, "I'm glad the Princess isn't here to hear that"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) He gave me something and told me he was grateful for stopping him from doing something regrettable

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) looks at Hugh

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] ??

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) "That would be the execution of prisoners"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Pauses

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "innocent prisoners"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Wondering if he made the point incorrectly?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] What did he give you

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was a dream

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I told him I would just hold it for him until I could find him

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Pulls of glove

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) pulls of ring

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Passes over to her

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) eyes go wide as she takes the ring

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) examines it closely

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] This is his

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I would know it anywhere

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] where did you find it!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Look sat her

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "I told you"

[Mara (MarioHome)] (ugh, i knew sh wasnt listening)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "He gave it to me"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I know right!)

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] You brought this out of the dream world?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrugs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I woke up and it was still on my finger

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] so

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yes?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] So he was there

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] it was not just a dream, it was a Dream

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Um

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Whats the different?"

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] (did you have somethign Lisa ?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (after you)

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] anyone can dream

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] but when you are adept at manipulating Dreams

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] You can reach out in entirely new ways

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] a powerful Oinimancer can move into other's dreams

Marisu (TMO)] Then we're not adept. We had no Dream last night, even though we were expecting one.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Exactly. I am not adept. And we are pulled in and out without willing it.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] but you brought something back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is why we were missing from the reception

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is Etienne's magic.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] My son

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] He is alive

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or this evil force.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] you cannot Dream if you are not alive

Marisu (TMO)] Is there any way you can help us enter one of these Dreams? If the enemy is blocking us, we need to find a way past it.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I cannot use those magics

Marisu (TMO)] Are there any books?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope so Dame Camille

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] but if you suspect that someone is blocking you

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I can help with that

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] who would it be do you think?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It would be someone with the same kind of magic ability as Etienne.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] So many of us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So many mages here who can manipulate dreams?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] It is a rare speciality

Marisu (TMO)] If I had to pick one right now, I would tend toward Richard, but for no good reason. I believe I saw him with both the bride and Simon right before both of their mishaps, but that is probably just coincidence.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] we have done so

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Richard is a dick

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] He would do that to keep me from my son

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] It would mean he would not be the head of the family anymore

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I do small Dream magics, it allows me to see the future through The Mist

Marisu (TMO)] Was it Richard who had the lady resurrected though? Or did Simon do it without permission.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Simon would have not gotten permission to do such a thing

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Not from Richard

Marisu (TMO)] So he did it on his own.

Marisu (TMO)] What happens to Richard's permission if the marriage succeeds?

Marisu (TMO)] *not permission, position

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] He remains the head of the family

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Unless someone cuts off his head

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry all. It's 9 my time and I promised someone I would take them out. I'll have to join in next week :()!

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh no it's a mafia hit!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (have fun!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL Spring

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol Spring!)

[Snezana (Spring)] ( have a good time!!)

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks thoughtful. "Hmm, both incidents could have something to do with breaking up the marriage. The first one killed the bride, the second eliminated the priest who revived her. Could the husband have an estranged woman who wants him for herself?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Haha. Night all. Bob you're killing it with these stories. I'm so damn hooked! Next week I'll be on immedietly!

Marisu (TMO)] If so, I would expect another attempt on the woman soon.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Nothing that I am aware of

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] they seemed in love

Marisu (TMO)] But is this related to the dreams at all? They don't seem to be related.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] (night Miachel!)

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Nov 23 23:00:33 EST 2018

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Did you see anything about the wedding in the Dreams?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Magdalene seemed to be aware that someone meant her harm.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps we could speak with her later regarding this.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She may know herself what danger she is in.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Young Andre is from a nice family

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I cannot imagine what sort fo threat he could be,

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "She asked to meet with Hugh at the dance before the ceremony."

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] and Magdaline would not be here in the castle anymore after the wedding

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] She would go live with Andrea and his family

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then hopefully she is safer than she is here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Count Drake mentioned something interesting.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Young Stanley? He is a nice young man, he will grow into it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He said that it was Etienne that created the Mist. Is that true?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Certainly

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] it was to protect us

Marisu (TMO)] From what?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] It was his crowning achievement

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But how is it continually spreading across Drillian if Etienne is missing?

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) looks at Marisu,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry)

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) lets it sink in what the sun can do to a vampire

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) looks at Branwyn

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I do not know how it spreads

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] the source is deeper in the great swamps

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I am not certain of what he did

Marisu (TMO)] Was Etienne a vampire too then? I thought Richard was the only one of that ilk in the family.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] there is a castle deep that he was working with someone

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] of course my son is a vampire

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There you have it! What is the name of this person who he worked with?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I do not know

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Etienne was very secretive about the work

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] it was a surprise when it happened

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This person would be as powerful and knowledgable as your son.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I would imagine he would have to be

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So you know nothing of their relationship then

Branwyn (Lisa) disappointed

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Etienne never brought him here

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Etienne did his research and summoning in his special labratories in the dungeon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Petit-Singe showed me where the summoning room is.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Did you like it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He also said that Richard's quarters are where Etienne's library is?

[Mara (MarioHome)] (ask fo rthe pasword!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not know how to enter

[Mara (MarioHome)] ( :0) )

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I cannot, I do not know those types of magic

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] it was always a dimension door

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] or a teleport

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I never learned the knack of spells like that

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I have stayed with my small Dreams and Divination

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You cannot teleport in the Mist

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] in Dreams you can

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] You can do almost anything that you can Dream

Marisu (TMO)] So you enter the summoning room from within a Dream?

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I cannot, it still needs a spell

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) clances at Petit, and nods

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] (lisa?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right. Perhaps I can stimulate some dreams with herbs. May we look at your gardens as well today?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes?)

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] (was waiting for you to finish)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have some herbalism skills that may assist with getting us back in the dreams

Marisu (TMO)] And you said you could help us force our way past someone attempting to block us from the Dreams?

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) looking at Petit and they drop the protection spells

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) laughing

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] WHy that is jus tdarling

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] you are a little scamp are you not , (looking at Thistle)

[Marisu]] (TMO) grits her teeth.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] You can juggle more than that I imagine

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Marisu]] (TMO) takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly.

Marisu (TMO)] (I need to put the kids to bed, is this a decent spot to hop out for a bit?)

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] (five minutes and we are done)

Thistle (Carissa) grins

Marisu (TMO)] (ok)

[Thistle (Carissa)] Thistle: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Petit make sure that Richard has good soup tonight

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] I hate to have dinner with him

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] and have to wait all night for the soup to arrive

Camille d'Ambreville (Master) looking at the group with surprise

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We shouldn't keep you any longer.

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] Oh you will have to take those back to the garden

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] enjoy my dears

Branwyn (Lisa) curtseys

[Camille d'Ambreville (Master)] make lots of snowmen

Marisu (TMO)] The Living Garden, I presume?

[Master] and you are out in the hallway

[Master] and NOW you can go TMO

[Master] miht or might not be here when you return

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I do want to do the gardens to start next week

[Master] and anything else with exploring the castle

[Master] to get started

[Master] then do your next dreams

[Master] Dreams

[Master] questions? ideas? sharing things now while they are fresh in your mind?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can take 250 lbs of people with me on a dimension door)

[Snezana (Spring)] I'm gonna call it a night myself

[Snezana (Spring)] nitey nite!

[Master] see you next week

[Thistle (Lisa)] Goodnite Spring!

[Mara (MarioHome)] (bye Spring!)

Spring has left the game on Fri Nov 23 23:21:07 EST 2018

[Lisa] oops

[Master] Mario? ideas?

[Mara (MarioHome)] (about what?)

[Master] Carissa?

[Lisa] I am hoping the soup was a reference to putting Richard out of commission

[Mara (MarioHome)] (whatsthe purpose of getting in the dummoning rom? to contact Etienne?)

[Carissa] Not many thoughts. Feel I've missed most this story. Mostly observing.

[Lisa] that's Etienne's place of work

[Carissa] But agree to teleporting once in Dream. Seems most obvious choice.

[Carissa] And place to go.

[Mara (MarioHome)] (the summoning room is his palce of work?)

[Lisa] I'll scroll up and get it

[Master] yes to Mario, and Dimension Door works in The Mist

[Carissa] Although one check: they said Mist was 100 years ? I thought it was 200.

[Master] no need for Teleport

[Master] it is on the page for The Mist

[Lisa] Etienne did his research and summoning in his special labratories in the dungeon

[MarioHome] so we enter to findout more about him? maybe find the castle in the swamp?

[Lisa] If he is sleeping somewhere in the castle, his hidden lab would be a good place to do it - I think anyway

[Lisa] The problem is getting away from the dream suck to have some free time for ourselves

[MarioHome] ok, so we are assuong he is alive, as he is a vampire, and probably in this mansion somewhere

[Lisa] also - if he is not alive but dead that would be a nice place for a seance

[MarioHome] right on, so then def get into the summoning room, Mara wieghs more than the other girls, so if the weight restrictions are tight, she can stay behind

[MarioHome] he does have Spirit Lore though, if that helps, and we are alone, she can cast Chant

[MarioHome] or Bless even

[Lisa] 250 lbs - figure i can take 2 people

[Lisa] (maybe not Hoffman or Hugh)

[MarioHome] if you think sh can help. If not, thats cool too

[Lisa] (we need the ladies)

[Lisa] (bran and Mara's seance skills are pretty equal - 50-50 so between the two maybe 1 of us gets a hit)

[Carissa] Wait but if he's a vampire how is he Dreaming?

[Lisa] (bran's may be less even)

[Lisa] (oh right - Drake doesn't sleep)

[Lisa] But Drake is not a mage

[Lisa] Etiienne is

[Carissa] But we did meet him because of the ring. I meant Eitenne.

[Carissa] Met Etienne in a Dream, but if he's a vampire, how can he dream?

[Lisa] If I was going to pick on skills and weight - I would take Marisu and Mara on a first thought

[Lisa] He's an O****mancer

[Lisa] don't know how to spell this late

[MarioHome] she can leave her mace and shield behoind, whe hasnt wielded her mace at all yet

[Master] it is on the specialty mage page

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] no weapons required

[MarioHome] exactly

[Lisa] magic is your weapon if necessary

[Carissa] I thought Camille said he was a vampire. Can one be both? Or did I misread it?

[MarioHome] just needs her holy symbol secreted deep in her bosom

[MarioHome] Camille DID say he was a vampire

[Lisa] vampires are people too

[Lisa] they have skills like anybody else

[Lisa] they are a higher non-life form :)

[Master] grins

[Lisa] not like zombies

[Carissa] But you cannot Dream if you are not alive.

[Carissa] I thought that was why Richard was ruled out for interference possibilities.

[Lisa] but maybe he is not technically dreaming but magically entering a dream state

[Lisa] I didn't rule him out

[Carissa] No, I'm still going off how I interpreted Camile's responses.

[Lisa] Richard just didn't seem very mage like to me

[Carissa] And her ruling him out :)

[Carissa] He's too much of a dick not to rule out.

[Lisa] He's just a dick. Not a mage who is a dick

[Lisa] But it doesn't mean that he doesn't have minions

[Carissa] I guess I'm still trying to reconcile vampires and mages and what they can and cannot do if they are a vampire mage?

[Carissa] True

[MarioHome] im with you, Carissa

[Lisa] We know a vampire is a mage

[Carissa] It seems weird for a dead creature to still be able to do magic that only the living can do without magic, I guess

[Lisa] that is true

[Carissa] Yes the Queen

[Lisa] These people are centuries old

[MarioHome] Tyberious's Mom

[Carissa] Not that we saw much of her magic, but it didn't seem to contradict her state of living

[Lisa] You can earn a hell of a lot of XP in a couple hundred years

[Master] chuckles

[Carissa] Haha true, but can you defy the laws of nature with XP? :)

[Lisa] this vamp mage could be some 20+ level mage

[Carissa] Er, or pre-definied by BOB laws of nature?

[Lisa] You can research and create spells that are not in the books

[Master] pre dified?

[Lisa] Which might be the problem

[Carissa] Ugh I don't know. I'm not explaining myself well.

[Master] smiles you are Carissa

[Master] just teasing

[Lisa] What if he made a spell to dream and then got stuck in it and can't get out

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 100. Next level in 183614.

[Carissa] I get the spells and experience. I just thought that once dead, no magic, no matter how strong, will let you dream again.

[Lisa] Not dead

[Lisa] undead

[Carissa] Not alive :)

[Carissa] Like, one "not alive" good luck ever getting back your soul kinda deal.

[Lisa] This is what makes this fun! We'll just have to find out

[Carissa] Probably not magic to help you there.

[Master] Four States: The Living (three branches) The Dead, The Undead and The Created

[Lisa] I fully realize that I could be totally and completely wrong and Bob is disturbing the family with all his laughing at me

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Races

[Carissa] Like creating hybird miniture griffon things? Those still would be awesome.

[Master] there are spells for that Carissa

[Carissa] Haha or you could be right. I just wasn't sure if I being clear. But if he can somehow dream, you've got a good idea.

[Carissa] I know. You mentioned, and then Lisa pointed out how it will take like 5 years IRL to get to that point :)

[Master] lol

[Carissa] BUT I do wonder if he somehow got stuck in a dream. Maybe around when he did his Mist spell creation?

[Carissa] We ever find out how long he's been missing? Did I forget?

[Lisa] since before the old petit-singe was born

[Lisa] we never asked him how old he was

[Carissa] Will try to remember next time. I don't think Thistle would be shy about asking.

[Master] OK so we seem to be at a good point here

[Master] will see everyone next week!

[Master] will log out and do the upload stuff tomorrow

[Lisa] Goodnight!!

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] what'd I miss?

Lisa has left the game on Fri Nov 23 23:44:06 EST 2018

[Carissa] A headache.

Marisu (TMO)] oh goody!

[Master] Good conversations about what might be happening and what to explore

Marisu (TMO)] the crescent caverns?

[Master] will post the chat log in a moment

[Master] chuckles

[Carissa] Dear goodness no.

[Carissa] Etienne can just remain missing if he's there.

[Master] lol

Marisu (TMO)] roger! it would've been nice if Marisu had made her bard roll - that might have given her the password for the summoning room. ;)

[Carissa] Just contemplation on powerful magic, vampire undead not alive status, and timelines.

[Carissa] Still the plan to break in there somehow. Think Branwyn was going to take Marisu and Mara with her.

[Carissa] via magic

[TMO] Branwyn might wind up very happy at some of Marisu's spell choices.

[Carissa] Well then we'll keep to that plan.

[Carissa] Cat says it's bedtime so night all!

[TMO] they won't help get into the summoning room though. She doesn't have anything like that

[TMO] just brains

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 200. Next level in 23402.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 183414.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 200. Next level in 44042.

[Master] Mara XP award: 200. Next level in 5182.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 17797.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 95078.

[Carissa] Branwyn has that covered. Just cover whatever might be in there :)

[TMO] She shall bring a Blanket!

[Carissa] (....once I make sure I get my XP too then I shall go ;) )

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 100. Next level in 88302.

[TMO] BOB - XP that lady!

[Carissa] Haha and goodnight!

[TMO] g'night

Carissa has left the game on Fri Nov 23 23:48:09 EST 2018

[TMO] thanks for the game. ttyl

[Master] night!

TMO has left the game on Fri Nov 23 23:48:25 EST 2018

MarioHome has left the game on Fri Nov 23 23:48:31 EST 2018


XP awarded