View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20181012c

Chat Log - 2018 10 12 - Bebbux- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Oct 12 18:01:23 EDT 2018 ====

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 18:55:31 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map ground floor...

mharm-15549 has received the map ground floor.

[mharm-15549] bob we must speak real quick!

[mharm-15549] :)

[Master] sure

[Master] I am just working on history stuff

[Master] for the Wedding Crashers story arc, as I scrapped 80% of the adventure

[Master] rebuilding it all now

[Master] talk to me

[mharm-15549] Heads us. I've started an internship in addition to my job and my masterís program. Naturally no time for anything. I still have every other Friday off, but on the other Fridays, will get home late. So like 9 your time if I break speeding laws ;)

[mharm-15549] Also WHAT?

[mharm-15549] Why did you scrap???

[Master] grins

[Master] new better ideas

[mharm-15549] Better for you is usually scary for us...

[mharm-15549] :)

Spring has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 18:57:53 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 18:57:53 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioCS has received the map ground floor.

Spring has received the map ground floor.

[Master] rip off all the dressing from the old one and build a new thing on the bones and flesh of the previous one

[Spring] oi

[mharm-15549] But I wanted to let you know so I wasn't messing up your plans. Normally I'm in with everyone pretty quick, but now every other Friday not so much

[mharm-15549] Also Hi Spring and Mario

[mharm-15549] !!!

[mharm-15549] Also for some reason, "Oh Hai Mario"

[Spring] hi Michael!

[MarioCS] Hello Hello!

[mharm-15549] Not really sure how that started, but it's funny :)

[Spring] Hi BOB, hi Mario

[MarioCS] have you seen the movie " The Room"?

[Spring] it feels like it's been a really long time

[mharm-15549] No, but I will

[mharm-15549] If you recommend it

[mharm-15549] I watch anything you all recommend

[MarioCS] def do it, then you'll know

[mharm-15549] Will do :)

[mharm-15549] Between you and bob, got a lot of good movies under my belt :)

[Master] I know Lisa will be in I suspect TMO and John also

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 19:00:56 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 19:01:04 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map ground floor...

JohnAA has received the map ground floor.

[Master] poor Carissa is competing against Mario's standard while she is traveling

[Master] see

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

[MarioCS] and 8$is totally worth it to log in from the skies

[mharm-15549] jeeze

[mharm-15549] :)

[Spring] hi Lisa!

[MarioCS] oh Hai Lisa

[MarioCS] Oh Hai John

[Spring] only 8 that doesn't sound bad at all

[Spring] hi John!!

[JohnAA] Hello all

[Lisa] Hello everyone! :)

[Spring] I may be all inny-outy

[Master] So Lisa, did you have a hard week at work? ready for Indigo to do some questioning

[MarioCS] like my belly button then

[Spring] 1. Iím at McDonalds and need to periodically buy something

[Lisa] lol

[Spring] 2. Iím studying

[Spring] but I thought it better to be here partially than not at all

[Lisa] you've never seen that clip have you? You non-movie person

[Lisa] (Bob)

[Master] it is always good to have you in Spring

[Master] and no clue what you are talking about Lisa

[MarioCS] can you park the home close enough to get Wi-Fi from inside, on the hypotenuse couch?

[Master] so no I have not seen it

[Lisa] I posted the YouTube video of putting a guy in a chair

[Lisa] Reservoir Dogs

[Lisa] sigh

[Master] sorry

[MarioCS] excellent movie btw

[Master] there you go

[Lisa] thank you

[Spring] I think I probably did not like reservoir dogs

[Lisa] *gasp*

[Spring] I usually remember the movies I like and I donít remember much at all of it

[Spring] I remember a lot of, say Pulp Fiction

[MarioCS] omg, Best. Movie. Ever.

[Master] Mario the house warming was nice

[Master] John you are coming next Sunday right? the family included?

[MarioCS] in a house thatís just 15% done, but yes, I enjoyed having the whole New York clan here

[MarioCS] and you and Nyrma as well

[JohnAA] what is next Sunday?

[MarioCS] wow

[MarioCS] Lions Game

[Master] you got a text message

[JohnAA] HA!

[Master] Lions at Dolphins

[JohnAA] uh no

[Master] lots of yelling

[JohnAA] yelling either way

[Master] new grill will be here,

[MarioCS] wait...in Miami?

[Master] new furniture is scheduled to be delivered the next day sad but true

[JohnAA] maybe for new Girl, not ne grill

[Master] but in any case we have a quorum

[Master] how are you moving forward?

[MarioCS] rope and a hot poker

[Lisa] can't remember how we left it a million years ago

[Master] it really has only been two weeks

[Master] but I fully agree

[JohnAA] I was going to get around to reading , I was

[Lisa] same thing

[Master] I was reading and thinking

[Master] so I started redoing the Wedding Crashers story arc

[Master] it really ties into so much more now

[Lisa] last thing that happened in chat was Kel and Ilero with the guard

[Master] also by the way no more missed weeks through until at least January if not into March

[MarioCS] right, they were searching the dead menís stuff

[Lisa] can we hold you to that?

[Master] hope to

[Spring] like

[Spring] I need some reactions and emoticons

[mharm-15549] would you be willing to bet say, 10000000 xp on it?

[Master] grins

[Spring] where's my thumbs up

[mharm-15549] Cause Iíll find a way for your work to steal you for a Friday evening

[Master] I would bet 5,000 XP on it

[Lisa] pocket change

[MarioCS] for each session missed?

[mharm-15549] Lol

[Master] as of right now as I told them No I would not work an event

[mharm-15549] We make that in one combat session!!!! :)

[Master] they would need to actually get someone else

[Spring] good for you

[mharm-15549] Well, that's good

[mharm-15549] :)

[Lisa] knave left the room so no one in dining room

[Lisa] but Indigo is awake

[Master] Head Steward moved 33'00".

[Spring] my library doesn't do Friday night things

[MarioCS] (a bit late)

[Master] Knave moved 36'01".

[Spring] then again my library isn't cool

[Master] Head Steward moved 15'10".

[Master] Head Steward targets Knave. Distance: 1'02"

[Spring] you can't even check out a sewing machine

[Lisa] someone will have to tell him what happened after the guard thing is finished if it isn't now

[Master] grins

[Master] at Spring

[Spring] so I guess we made it out alive out of that cavern with the poisonous spikes

[Master] yes

[Spring] I should probably read about it but my eyeballs are already mad at me

[MarioCS] :0)

[Spring] really it's the frontal cortex. pissed off

[Spring] all the way

[Master] when everyone is ready we can move to morning

[Master] which the calendar is on right now

[Master] we did the healing last session

[Spring] oh good

[Master] other than that we are ready for talking/questions/interrogations

[JohnAA] one of the issues of working from home, they can bother me any time

[MarioCS] just donít answer the phone

[MarioCS] works like a charm

[JohnAA] my boss does not need the phone

[Master] chuckles

[MarioCS] ear plugs?

[Master] and so

[Master] everyone is in the room here

[Master] what questions did you think you should have answered before we start?

[Master] Mario?

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, Iím here

[mharm-15549] Quite frankly, and very embarrassing, I have no idea what is going on. I haven't even had time to look at the site

[Lisa] how did you become a snail?

[Spring] well we need to know what the sickness was that the count's wife had

[Master] before I have Knave and the Steward come into the room you might want to talk

[Kel (MarioCS)] ((we never get straight answers when we ask the NPCs, so, me personally am not opposed to a bit of coercion

[Spring] we already tried to find out what was stolen

[Lisa] oohh we get both at once?

[mharm-15549] And, that is why Iím asking for a quick recap ;)

[Master] I will not give recaps

[mharm-15549] I do know that we are pissed enough to just grab the guy and interrogate him

[mharm-15549] You don't bob

[mharm-15549] Asking others

[Kel (MarioCS)] (put one on each side of a teeter totter, over a flame, he who answers questions rises, and the other drops

[Spring] Carissa did a really nice little sum-up

[Kel (MarioCS)] (who brought a teeter totter?)

[mharm-15549] She did?

[mharm-15549] KK One moment

[Spring] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Bebbux-OOC

[Spring] scroll down to 9/29

[mharm-15549] Thx

[JohnAA] I am not involved in interrogating any of the counts people

[Spring] that's the only thing I read tonight

[mharm-15549] Yeah, sit Neith out of that

[JohnAA] last I saw, Indigo said he did not need magic

[Spring] so I guess we suspect the young retainer is actually the youth who was near the body

[Spring] sorry, Knave I mean

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 40000 (20000). Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 5 (4). Wizard: (WL) : CHANGED: 5 (4).

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d4) [1d4=2] 2

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 16 (14). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 16 (14).

[Spring] normally I would say leave Kenna out as well, but someone's health and well-being is involved, so she can't help but want to help

[Spring] information should assist in that

[mharm-15549] Well, Indigo wants to tie someone to a chair. so.... whenís the next time this will happen eh Lisa?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] lol

[Lisa] we'll see - last time no one would let him

[mharm-15549] not sure if it's the best solution, but I don't know this "area" as well as you :)

[mharm-15549] I'll trust you and Neith will back you up

[mharm-15549] Just don't get us killed eh?

[mharm-15549] :)

[JohnAA] it's kind of like complaining to the waiter and hopping he does not spit on your food

[Kel (MarioCS)] Honestly, the long break made me forget heaps

[mharm-15549] Nah, I trust Lisa. Waiters scare me :)

[mharm-15549] And yes that too Mario

[mharm-15549] Disney screwed with me

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: First Level -- Maximum: 4 (3), CHANGED: First Level -- Current: 4 (2). CHANGED: Second Level -- Current: 2 (1). Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (+1), CHANGED: Detect Magic - Wizard -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Read Magic -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Kel (MarioCS)] we have so many theories on the website, so many possibilities, and we cannot answer any with any degree of certainty

[Lisa] hence the chair tying

[mharm-15549] Carissa basically summed up that point yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] some very excellent thoughts from what we know

[MarioCS] I never considered the knave could be the snail man, as Spring point4d out above, and Carissa, I believe, on the website

[MarioCS] maybe start with the knave first

[JohnAA] Bob will you confirm there is one area of caves not explored, where the 1st / last scorpion was

[MarioCS] can we distract the steward long enough?

[JohnAA] we can try

[Spring] ugh does that mean we have to go back?

[Spring] do not like

[JohnAA] no, not have to

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 19:28:22 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

[Master] you have seen all of the caverns that you know are there

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

[Lisa] Hi Carissa!!

[JohnAA] like talking to undead

[JohnAA] Hi Carissa

[Carissa] Hello! For like, 5 minutes!

[JohnAA] or dead

[MarioCS] Hi Carissa

[JohnAA] tks

[Carissa] So what's the plan?

[MarioCS] you tell us

[JohnAA] we don't do plans

[Master] Steward and Knave are about to walk in with breakfast

[MarioCS] got rope?

[Carissa] Okay mostly yes to John.

[Master] as soon as people tell me they are ready

[Spring] hi Carissa!!

[Carissa] Kel does, doesn't he? And Penelope's, er, body.

[MarioCS] yes, Kel does

[JohnAA] Miranda is sleeping in

[Carissa] Poison, tie them to a chair, interrogate, gasoline. Done.

[MarioCS] now thatís a plan!

[JohnAA] getting the gas will take some time

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you forgot the remove an ear part)

[Carissa] Oooh sorry that too

[Spring] that's a subset of interrogate

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and the dancing)

[Carissa] So quick thought: keep Steward and Knave in same room. Feel like they're probably not on the same team. Watch the reaction of other when talking to one.

[Carissa] Or just go to the crypts.

[Carissa] Try to figure out illness, maybe mention or "drop" silverware.

[Carissa] And....all my on the almost literal fly planning for the moment.

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Carissa] Oh and Kel can try tossing salt at Knave again. Maybe his agility won't be so good in the morning?

[Lisa] maybe start with the pepper and then add salt?

[Master] TMO is helping with dinner

[Carissa] Sure, but salt. Not assault.

[Master] will be in when he can

[Lisa] we shall see

[Carissa] And if you keep them busy for about 30 minutes real time, I can offer Shi's charm if needed. Depending on if plane Wi-Fi works.

[Carissa] lol

[JohnAA] why would you not start with Charm?

[Carissa] Because I have to log off in a minute unless someone wants to be Shi briefly

[JohnAA] I guess if it fails, yea your right

[Carissa] Board next plane

[JohnAA] but you may need to untie them before you cast

[Carissa] Meh, details.

[JohnAA] will be fun to watch

[Carissa] :P

Indigo (Lisa) stomps into the dining room

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we still don't know anything, do we?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't know where the cloak is or who took it or anything!

[Kel (MarioCS)] We searched the dead guards bunks, didnít find anything unusual

[Carissa] Well time to go. Good luck!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] we know what we don't know

[Carissa] Maybe see you soon.

[Master] waves

[Indigo (Lisa)] (safe trip!)

Carissa has left the game on Fri Oct 12 19:36:20 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] (be safe)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) knotting fingers anxiously

Kel (MarioCS) uncoils his lasso, then coils it again

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Branadarus

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I had hopped you be calmer by now

[Indigo (Lisa)] They are not leaving until they answer some questions

Wu Sen Cho (Master) clears his throat

[Indigo (Lisa)] Will you guard the door?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Wu did that?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] who?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Who can make the choice to stop?

Kel (MarioCS) looks around

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I understand the need to get questions and keep on until you hear what you want

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) looks at Wu

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] but I am uncertain of when it will stop

[Kel (MarioCS)] /me calculates trajectory and distance to lasso Wu

[Indigo (Lisa)] When they answer

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it is a fair question

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we need answers to help people

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] what if they do not

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] or do not know

Wu Sen Cho (Master) nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] They might not know EVERYTHING

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] would you do the same to the gypsies?

[Indigo (Lisa)] But they know SOMETHING

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so when we have some idea how we can help, that it when it makes sense to stop

[Indigo (Lisa)] And they have told us NOTHING

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) takes step back

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] /looks at indigo worriedly

[Kel (MarioCS)] I would, in a second

[mharm-15549] We could just demand answers. It's not as though we came out and demanded an answer for a good reason

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) nods and smile to Kel

[Spring] oh wait did we openly mention torture?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] that was not a doubt to me

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] We cannot just kill them

[Spring] the text scrolled off before I could see

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no Indigo just said tie to a chair)

[Spring] Kenna would not be down with torture, just questioning

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't say kill them!

[Spring] k thanks

[Kel (MarioCS)] mild persuasion

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Lisa asked if we could cast zone of truth or fake one and got nothing)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (we can try)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so no magic? we use ropes threats)

[Kel (MarioCS)] youíll be surprised what that can do, quite a motivator

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (no divination magic)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I am ok with questioning

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] but when we get to that point if these two are in charge

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] we need to know what to tell the people under them

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] as we hold them until the Count gets back

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] or Branwyn

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] hoping that Branwyn gets back first

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) shudders

[Kel (MarioCS)] (did we establish the Count is at the wedding, or going?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or do we not know where he went?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Just out)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no - all we think we know is that he is at the royal estates)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (summer home, I think they said)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (k thx)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (donít want to rehash the whole timeline again, but the count left just as the swanmay went missing, correct?)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] brb quick

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - 2 weeks ago Seewick "died" and Count leaves)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (for time, it is a little fuzzy)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so itís not unreasonable he either went to find her, or he did the deed and ran off)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (per steward or Knave?)

[mharm-15549] So, I know this sounds weird, but did someone Steal it and he went off to get it back maybe?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (quite a big difference)

[mharm-15549] or did we establish that wasn't the case

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ah, could be, its theft caused Seewick to die, so went out after it

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (we know nothing for sure)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if some random person stole it why would someone toss her in the cavern of doom?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (count would have taken care of her)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (but Seewick not being harmed I the caves suggest someone was protecting her)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (certainly not random)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[mharm-15549] maybe it was to get the count out of the way due to I don't know, a civil war ;)

[mharm-15549] I have absolutely no idea :)

TMO has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 19:48:51 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

TMO has received the map ground floor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (then they would have stolen her and the cloak - is that what you are saying?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (YEA!)

[TMO] (sorry for lateness)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( I say we ask nicely for more info on Seewick, how she died, etc., then get harsher if they are vague)

[mharm-15549] much easier to deal with a cloak then a live hostage

[mharm-15549] I would just take the cloak

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hi TMO!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is just silly - we can talk about it all night - but until we ask the people that know more all we are doing is spinning our wheels)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Hey TMO)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hi TMO)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (letís do this then)

[Master] I do agree with Lisa

[Master] you need to start

[mharm-15549] and Iím totally fine with it, I just don't want to burn bridges :)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] ( A TMO arrives precisely when he meant to)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( plenty bridges out there, this is but one)

[Master] that was Wu and Tiberius

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bridges were built to be burned)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (new cop Show: Wu and Tibs)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Who?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (unless they are of stone, they get blown up)

[mharm-15549] Okay Lisa. I got your back :)

[Master] WuTib Gang - east meets west on the dirty streets

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nice!)

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) walks over to corner

[Master] Indigo and Penelope moved 62'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (their mission? Drain the swamp)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ha!)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 66'10".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 45'11".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 40'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (almost time for a refill, we doing this or what?)

[TMO] (has there been anything IC done?)

[Master] breakfast is served

[TMO] (or all theorizing?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (TMO has been conspicuously silent...)

[Master] Head Steward and Knave moved 46'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and there he is!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo complaining)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Some in party)

[TMO] (TMO's mouth and hands are full with dinner. ;) )

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (mmmmm dinner)

Indigo (Lisa) watches them move in

[Knave (Master)] breakfast is here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Put it on the table and sit down

[Knave (Master)] it seems like everyone was late last night

[Master] Knave moved 16'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branadarus! The door

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yeah, about that ...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sit down

Knave (Master) pauses an stares at the far sideboard

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 25'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Steward, you too

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have questions

[Ilero]] (TMO) sits back and watches.

Kel (MarioCS) moves to corral them to chairs

[Head Steward (Master)] excuse me?

[Indigo (Lisa)] SIT!

[Kel (MarioCS)] donít make him ask twice

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] please?

Head Steward (Master) shakes his head and moves to the end of the table

[Kel (MarioCS)] please donít make him ask twice

[Master] Head Steward moved 20'04".

[Master] Head Steward targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] Head Steward targets Indigo. Distance: 4'04"

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looking anxiously at Indigo

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 11'10".

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Kenna

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (so good cop bad cop at the same time?)

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 10'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo and Penelope moved 8'00".

[Knave (Master)] THAT IS

[Indigo (Lisa)] SIT!

[Master] Knave moved 9'08".

[Master] Knave targets Head Steward. Distance: 2'08"

[Master] Howard Plum moved 12'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (please don't make me drag Penelope for this)

[Knave (Master)] (fixed)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( so whatís the secret recipe for the salted fish?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thx)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Surprise Bastards! We are the queens inquisitors and loyalty "counselors" Sit down for a chat yes?)

[Knave (Master)] What is the Count's wife doing there!

[Knave (Master)] Points

[Indigo (Lisa)] I heard that Shi asked Knave questions and he didn't answer anything except to say he was spying on us

[Indigo (Lisa)] (WTF?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] We are asking the questions here

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Knave (Master)] (you left SeeWick on the sideboard there)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no - we hid her in Branadarus' room)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (under a blanket, if I recall)

[Knave (Master)] (OH sorry, so scratch that then)

[Master] Seewick moved 49'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Howard was in charge of that)

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 2'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the apprentices have been guarding)

[Knave (Master)] Why is that dwarf there on the sideboard!

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) sniff snikk

[Indigo (Lisa)] He's DEAD, that's why.

[Indigo (Lisa)] You wanna know why?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Because we have been trying to save Seewick, that's why!

Knave (Master) blinks quickly

Knave (Master) glances over at the Steward

Ilero (TMO)] Countess Seewick...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Now before anyone else gets killed, you two are going to answer questions

Knave (Master) back at Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Steward, the 15 guards were sent to find Seewick, weren't they?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Was she the "thing" stolen? That you couldn't say

Head Steward (Master) looks at Indigo and the rest of the group

[Head Steward (Master)] Did you want me to hand over my ring first?

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes a bite of food.

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) looks up

[Indigo (Lisa)] What does your ring have to do with it? Is it magic?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (We'll settle for your head if you don't answer our questions!)

[Head Steward (Master)] of course it is

[Head Steward (Master)] protection from Charm

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] why would you tell us that?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if I had something protective I would keep it secret

Ilero (TMO)] He show his honest intent.

[Head Steward (Master)] You can ask what you want

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods to the table. "Just on t'ere fine."

[Indigo (Lisa)] The guards were sent for Seewick?

[Indigo (Lisa)] What was stolen?

[Head Steward (Master)] The Count's Wife's cloak

[Indigo (Lisa)] And what happened to Seewick after the cloak was stolen?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods and takes another bite of breakfast.

[Head Steward (Master)] she went into shock

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 9'08".

[Head Steward (Master)] and was put in statis

[Shurkural]] (TMO) keeps looking back and forth at everyone talking with an avid excitement on her face. If popcorn existed, she'd probably be eating some.

[Head Steward (Master)] to keep her alive until the Count returns

[Indigo (Lisa)] In a cavern full or stirges and poisonous centipedes????

[Kel (MarioCS)] yeah..in a cavern?

[Kel (MarioCS)] me looks at Indigo for approval

Indigo (Lisa) nods at Kel

[Head Steward (Master)] With the Gypsies

Kel (MarioCS) shock

Indigo (Lisa) raises eyebrow

[Ilero]] (TMO) grunts.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] wait

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] she was placed with the Gypsies?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I told you! I told you all!

[Head Steward (Master)] I sent her to the gypsies she never arrived

[Head Steward (Master)] the guards that took her were all killed

[Kel (MarioCS)] but nooooo, Iím a dwarf, right?!

[Head Steward (Master)] and she disappears

Indigo (Lisa) sighs

[Indigo (Lisa)] The 15

[Ilero]] (TMO) gives Kel a glance.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ...oh...

[Indigo (Lisa)] So why are you building a crypt?

[Head Steward (Master)] she was gone

[Head Steward (Master)] lost

[Kel (MarioCS)] she is in stasis, not gone

[Indigo (Lisa)] So the Count loves her and she loves him?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] she WAS gone

[Ilero]] (TMO) had been wondering if maybe the building of a crypt was just a cover story, since he hadn't actually seen it.

[Head Steward (Master)] I cannot answer to either of those

[Head Steward (Master)] but they are married

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo know Seewick, if not obvious. Her being here was complete surprise to us.

[Indigo (Lisa)] How does someone break into a guarded castle and get into the Countess' chambers to steal the cloak that keeps her alive?

[Ilero]] (TMO) raises an eyebrow.

[Kel (MarioCS)] dun dun DUUUUN

[Indigo (Lisa)] You know, Shi thinks this one is a were-snail

[Kel (MarioCS)] we all do

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (ooc I have a thought)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mr. Good Reflexes

Indigo (Lisa) draws his short sword and taps Knave on the head with the flat side

[Kel (MarioCS)] easy Admiral, they have been cooperating so far

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) thinking

[Indigo (Lisa)] Knave hasn't said a word

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Who cast the stasis?

[Head Steward (Master)] (letting John talk)

Kel (MarioCS) pensive

[Kel (MarioCS)] right, he hasnít

[Head Steward (Master)] I do not know she was in that/this state when I returned to the Count after he sent me away

[Kel (MarioCS)] whatís the matter, got salt on your tongue?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Could the count?

Ilero (TMO)] Count know magic, hye know.

[Indigo (Lisa)] The Count sent you away where?

[Head Steward (Master)] I was sent to make sure no one left the castle

[Indigo (Lisa)] How long has Knave been here?

[Head Steward (Master)] four years? I think maybe five by now?

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at Knave.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Has he ever been bitten by a snail?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Have you?

[Knave (Master)] Six actually

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks confused.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (50/50 Knave is Count, odds seem to be growing)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Snails don't have teeth!

[Kel (MarioCS)] ...oh...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do they?

Ilero (TMO)] (elf nature fail)

Ilero (TMO)] (:D)

[Head Steward (Master)] Now that you have asked

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahaha)

[Head Steward (Master)] do you plan on doing what?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) leans forward.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Get answers!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Save Seewick!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why do you think we are doing this?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we have to heal Seewick somehow

[Indigo (Lisa)] We found Seewick lying naked in the Cavern!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if we can find how she was harmed, it would help

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Did the count really leave his wife just to visit his estate?

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's been there for two weeks and she's almost dead!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is his estate)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (not if stasis holds)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] did the Count really leave?

[Head Steward (Master)] The Count is not in the Domain that I am aware of

[Head Steward (Master)] The last I knew he went south

Kel (MarioCS) whispers

[Kel (MarioCS)] well it IS winter

Ilero (TMO)] (/me really doesn't like it when you call this a Domain... :P )

[Indigo (Lisa)] We had the gypsies hold a seance. Seewick says the Count took her cloak!

[Head Steward (Master)] I cannot answer to that

[Head Steward (Master)] I was not there

[Indigo (Lisa)] He was?

[Ilero]] (TMO) puts down his food. "Huh. Question. Was Countess married before?"

Indigo (Lisa) taps Knave on the head again

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) puzzled look on face

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] BRB Phone

[Head Steward (Master)] As far as I know Knave was not here when the Countess disappeared

[Head Steward (Master)] and I am not aware of the Countess being married before

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where were you and where was he?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who WAS here when it happened?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hokay. Just thought. Gypsies said 'husband'. If she had ot'er one could be explanation."

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Indigo

[Head Steward (Master)] I was running the Castle

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] deep breath

[Ilero]] (TMO) picks his bowl back up.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Seawick is not dying in stasis

[Indigo (Lisa)] The gypsies said she was getting colder

[Indigo (Lisa)] Every spell has a duration

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] can we even know what condition she is in if in stasis?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn says that

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] some are perment until dispelled

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] maybe we do need magic after all

Ilero (TMO)] We in Mist here. Can any of our priests try divine where cloak at?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] wait, why is the knave not talking?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I know!

Indigo (Lisa) taps him a bit harder this time

[Indigo (Lisa)] Talk!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) stares at Knave.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] well... Qui thought he might

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) sniff sniff

Knave (Master) stares at Indigo

Kel (MarioCS) puts hand on Teb

[Knave (Master)] I am not yours to command

[Kel (MarioCS)] time for the rope, admiral?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no, but we have to ask

[Indigo (Lisa)] Steward, do you want him to talk?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you can see how serious this matter is

Ilero (TMO)] Do you understand we try help Countess here?

[Head Steward (Master)] He is a member of the staff here

[Head Steward (Master)] If you harm him you will answer to me and to the Count

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (And then you will answer to the queen. Trump card LOL(

[Indigo (Lisa)] And if he was the one that killed the guards and threw the Countess in a cavern full of stirges?

[Head Steward (Master)] then he answers to the Count

Ilero (TMO)] (I believe the Count's rights in his own territory are pre-eminent)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (it is debatable :) )

Ilero (TMO)] (depending on the politics of the place)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Admiral, why wonít he speak?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you ask him to follow us?

[Head Steward (Master)] I have not given Knave any commands that the Count would not want

[Indigo (Lisa)] So when we prove that this one stole the cloak and threw the Count's wife in a cave, he will get justice?

[Head Steward (Master)] he was instructed to follow you to give you what you need

Shurkural (TMO)] Either of you got anything silver on you?

[Head Steward (Master)] There is no silver in the house

[Indigo (Lisa)] So what you are saying is that the night Seewick's cloak was stolen, the Count and she were in the castle but you and this one were not?

[Head Steward (Master)] We have gold serving ware

[Head Steward (Master)] I presume that all four of us were here

Ilero (TMO)] T'ink it was silver last time hye here. What happen to it?

Ilero (TMO)] Just curious...

[Indigo (Lisa)] So you were there when Seewick was put in this spaceous?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Statis

[Head Steward (Master)] (no it was gold the first time you visited too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (weird)

Ilero (TMO)] (in that case he's lying ;) )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so why would silver with the crest even exist?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (looks like we get to keep the silverware at least)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (house of a relative?)

[Head Steward (Master)] The gold silverware is where it should be

Ilero (TMO)] (brb)

[Head Steward (Master)] I said earlier I was not there when SeeWick was put into Stasis

[Indigo (Lisa)] So the cloak is stolen, Seewick goes into shock and then you go out on holiday?

[Head Steward (Master)] I have been here in the Castle the entire time

[Head Steward (Master)] I have not left the Domain for more than two years

[Indigo (Lisa)] So explain it!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Was Seewick in the castle when the cloak was stolen?

[Head Steward (Master)] I presume so yes

[Head Steward (Master)] (brb Nyrma just got home sorry)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (it still comes down to do we think the Count is the one who took the cloak)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (like he wants her not able to do anything while he is gone)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (seewick said it was, but she doesnít know where it is now)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (if you trust the gypsies)

Ilero (TMO)] (Jtom is wondering if there's a space for him. He's okay if not tonight. I told him there might not be anything for him tonight)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (totally missed the line where Knave says he has been bitten by 6 snails)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (not a lot of action at present)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (I think he was working here 6 years)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wonder if it was 6 different snails or the same snail 6 times)

Ilero (TMO)] (I thought that was here for 6 years)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (but that's what I thought at first too)

[Head Steward (Master)] working here 6 years

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol - answer came after Kel asked if he had been bitten and he says 6 actually)

[Head Steward (Master)] HAH

[Head Steward (Master)] sorry

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yeah)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to TMO only)] did the count have a ring before?

Ilero (TMO)] (I was thinking he'd told us earlier that he was new, only here after Countess 'died')

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes tmo that is what I thought too)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (When did the Count become a Vampire?)

Indigo (Lisa) sighs

Ilero (TMO)] (our last visit here)

Ilero (TMO) (to JohnAA only)] - don't know about a ring or not

[Indigo (Lisa)] So Seewick goes into shock. Count sends you out of the room and he puts her in stapis

Ilero (TMO)] (Bran was 'tricked' into turning him)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You come back and he tells you to send her to the gypsies, right?

[Master] (still to the Steward right?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

Ilero (TMO)] Who take her?

[Head Steward (Master)] the Count called me in, she was in shock, the Count sent me out to secure the Castle not let anyone out

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (courtesy purchase of the hour - French vanilla latte)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (I know , I am thinking of more how long, but even if one of them is the Count, it does not help)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (about 2 yrs. ago?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (a little longer than how long we were in Dryads Lair John)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (tks)

Ilero (TMO)] (year appears to be 342

[Indigo (Lisa)] So the cloak was stolen from Seewick's bedroom in the castle

[Head Steward (Master)] That is what I believe yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] How easy would that be here?

[Head Steward (Master)] Very hard

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (by a snail that can climb walls?)

Ilero (TMO)] Daylight, or night?

[Head Steward (Master)] It was night when I was called

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And what did the Count do next?

Ilero (TMO)] Sorry if we not polite. We here because all diplomats go to wedding and leave us behind.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (it is so hard when I don't trust anyone)

[Kel (MarioCS)] That explains a lot

[Head Steward (Master)] He sent me out to secure the castle

[Head Steward (Master)] when I returned SeeWick was in stasis

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Then he left?

[Head Steward (Master)] He said he was going to go

[Head Steward (Master)] I was to send her to the Gypsies

[Kel (MarioCS)] Where?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Where did the Count go?

[Head Steward (Master)] He did not say where he was going, I have told the staff that he went to the Royal Estates

[Shurkural]] (TMO) suddenly gets up and goes into one of the other rooms.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did he say why he was going?

[Head Steward (Master)] No he did not

[Indigo (Lisa)] Was he upset?

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) walks over to grab a bit and sit in a chair

Shurkural (TMO) (to Master only)] she looks in the bags for the Count's silverware and hides two pieces of it in her hands.

[Head Steward (Master)] The Count rarely shows emotion

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 16'07".

[Head Steward (Master) (to TMO only)] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did he mention Bewick or Ayewick?

Shurkural (TMO) (to Master only)] just spoons, nothing with an edge

[Head Steward (Master)] I am aware of who they are but not if the Count went to them

[Indigo (Lisa)] So you think Seewick was taken and lost

[Shurkural]] (TMO) saunters casually back into the room, with her hands clasped behind her back, smiling and watching the interrogation.

[Indigo (Lisa)] What would you do if we told you we could find her?

[Head Steward (Master)] I know that the guards who were taking her to the gypsies all were killed

[Head Steward (Master)] That is why I told Knave to follow you

[Head Steward (Master)] to make sure you had everything you need

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Head Steward (Master)] if anyone can help find her it would be you

[Head Steward (Master)] I was not certain after Branwyn left

[Indigo (Lisa)] What would you do?

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) mumbles we need a cloak

[Head Steward (Master)] The lifegiver would have solved this

[Head Steward (Master)] I woudl keep her safe until the Count returns

Indigo (Lisa) growls "You didn't tell her now did you?"

[Shurkural]] (TMO) swings her hips and walks around behind Knave and Steward and leans down between them with her arms across the backs of their chairs.

Indigo (Lisa) watches Shur

Shurkural (TMO)] Boys, I just wanna say we're only trying to help out.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) puts a kiss on each of their cheeks.

[Head Steward (Master)] looks calmly at Shu

Kel (MarioCS) thinks" lots of kissing here in the Mist"

[Knave (Master)] Wrinkles his nose

[Shurkural]] (TMO) moves her hands around and touches both of their cheeks with silver spoons.

Knave (Master) flinches just a bit at the cold metal

Head Steward (Master) lets the metal touch his cheek then spots it against Knave's

[Head Steward (Master)] Where did you get that?

Head Steward (Master) raises a hand to pull it from Shur's grasp

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] why?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] what is the significance?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) frowns, then smiles. "Well, I guess that answers that question." She lets the Steward take the spoon from her.

[Head Steward (Master)] I answered your questions, now answer mine

Kel (MarioCS) holds Steward down by the shoulders

[Head Steward (Master)] Where did you get these?

Head Steward (Master) shrugs against Kel (1d20) [1d20=18] 18

[Head Steward (Master)] (roll a muscle check Kel)

Shurkural (TMO)] Where you always find treasure. In caves full of monsters.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d20) [1d20=9] 9

[Head Steward (Master)] (Kel wins)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (He is over for sure)

Shurkural (TMO)] (you never know. if he was the Count in disguise you'd have lost)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I hope Kel doesn't lose to the steward!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (he better not, and point taken, Spring)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ha!)

[Head Steward (Master)] (chuckles no he is not he has an 18 but not percentage)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) walks back to her seat, tapping the other spoon against her palm.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] there was silverware near where we found seewick

[Indigo (Lisa)] Your spoons are all gold

Shurkural (TMO)] Sorry Indigo. I suddenly remembered something I *could* do to help. I know weres, after all.

[Head Steward (Master)] So where did you find this silverware

[Indigo (Lisa)] It was a good idea Shur

[Head Steward (Master)] and you have found SeeWick

[Head Steward (Master)] you just admitted

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (whoops)

Shurkural (TMO)] In the caves, sugar. In the caves.

[Head Steward (Master)] not IF you can find her but you HAVE found her

[Head Steward (Master)] so where is she

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes Even without the Lifegiver!

[Head Steward (Master)] Right now I am pleasant

[Indigo (Lisa)] I want to make sure she is not harmed

[Head Steward (Master)] if you do not answer my questions

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't trust him!

[Head Steward (Master)] do not trust who?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Wu?

Indigo (Lisa) taps Knave on the head again with his sword

Ilero (TMO)] She answer your question. We find t'em, and her, in t'e caves.

Ilero (TMO)] Hit how we know she here at all.

Ilero (TMO)] We not know she Count's wife until Indigo recognize her.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol John)

[Indigo (Lisa)] She and her sister are my friends and I won't let anyone hurt her any more

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we all feel strongly about that

[Head Steward (Master)] I am not aware of anyone hurting her at all

[Head Steward (Master)] until two weeks ago

[Indigo (Lisa)] Taking her cloak hurt her

[Indigo (Lisa)] Your guards could not protect her

[Indigo (Lisa)] Someone in the castle took her cloak unless you are saying that random strangers can get into the Countess' bedroom

[Head Steward (Master)] Where did you find her?

[Head Steward (Master)] I do not believe she was just lying in the caves for two weeks

[Kel (MarioCS)] Letís take him there, and see how long he lasts

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Head Steward (Master)] look at how you are after two hours

Kel (MarioCS) smirks

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Ilero (TMO)] She t'ere when we t'ere. We not t'ere until yesterday.

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's why we think this one ...

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) stops

Indigo (Lisa) hits Knave on the head again

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] someone put her there for us to find?

[Indigo (Lisa)] has something to do with it

Ilero (TMO)] His possible.

Ilero (TMO)] Snail guy, maybe.

[Kel (MarioCS)] could very well be

[Head Steward (Master)] Who is this Snail Man you talk about?

Ilero (TMO)] Man able to turn into giant snail and back. We see him once, trail him for bit. Gypsies been finding trails all over forest for while now.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Broken snail shells all around her body

Ilero (TMO)] True, and we find whole shell in water too, right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yup

[Indigo (Lisa)] With the silverware

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Head Steward (Master)] So there was the valuable silverware in the water somewhere?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you SURE there isn't a passage between the castle and the cavern, Steward?

[Head Steward (Master)] and there was a snail shell there with it?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Head Steward (Master)] There is no passage between the two

[Head Steward (Master)] it is a rumor

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes at the bottom of a pool

[Head Steward (Master)] it helps with restless guests to give them something to search for in the dungeons

Ilero (TMO)] We try find one, but... ", he nods towards Qui Fon's body.

[Head Steward (Master)] so if the water hid the snail shell too?

[Head Steward (Master)] and was that were SeeWick was?

Ilero (TMO)] Nearby.

[Head Steward (Master)] If someone hid the silverware there, they thought it was safe,

[Head Steward (Master)] so the snail shell would be safe too

[Head Steward (Master)] where is that snail shell ?

Ilero (TMO)] Broke. T'ink we got some pieces.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (hee hee)

[Kel (MarioCS)] we're not telling you , you probably need it to change back to Snail Man

[Knave (Master)] (1d20) [1d20=5] 5

[Knave (Master)] (anyone can make an observation check)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lemme guess, Knaveís chair is covered in slime)

[Knave (Master)] (any others?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (not I)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ( I thought I had alertness)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (having trouble finding it)

[Knave (Master) (to TMO only)] Ilero spots Knave's fingers start to twitch then he gets it back under control very quickly

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] don't have obs :(

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (maybe that's Snee)

[Knave (Master)] Perhaps you need to go back where you got this from then

[Knave (Master)] if someone stored valuable things there

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Knave (Master)] then maybe other valuable things are there too

Ilero (TMO)] We only come back because Qui Fon.

[Knave (Master)] Could the Countess' cloak be there?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] are you suggesting the cloak is hidden there too?

[Knave (Master)] Hidden in the water?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (is that Knave truly speaking now? or Head Steward?)

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Branadarus

[Knave (Master)] you are saying you were there

[Knave (Master)] you found those things

[Indigo (Lisa)] Was there other stuff down there?

Knave (Master) nods to the Steward

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] (Tiberius cannot see you from where he is)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looks around at the others

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] would such a cloak fare well in water?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] like metal and shell would?

[Indigo (Lisa)] He did go down there without a light

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] I did see your comment to me, btw. But Ilero doesn't know how to use it yet.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it is magic and waterfowl .....

Ilero (TMO)] Swanmay cloak should handle water hokay hye t'ink.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not know magic t'ough.

[Kel (MarioCS)] so back to the caverns? We should take the Knave to make sure we 'Have everything we need"

[Kel (MarioCS)] thatís his job, right?

[Knave (Master)] If you want me to go I will

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at Knave searchingly.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hah, so you can just change into a snail and speed away?

[Kel (MarioCS)] wait...

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (haha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] um...

[Ilero]] (TMO) rolls his eyes at Kel.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Miranda can allow a number of people to breathe underwater

[Indigo (Lisa)] (btw - we didn't get overnight healing last time or tonight if this is the next morning)

Ilero (TMO)] Hye t'ink good idea go back. If Knave willing come too, is hokay wit' me. Need leave some here guarding too.

[Kel (MarioCS)] brb

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith definitely needs a full nightís sleep

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] for proper healing

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (this is morning)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bob said we started this session in the morning - last session was last night at dinner so we all should have gotten sleep)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] okay just making sure

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)]

[Knave (Master)] (will go do that now Thank you Lisa)

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (2) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Mercy: No adjustments made.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[Master] Neith of Inholt: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Shurkural]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot: No adjustments made.

[Master] Lord Tiberius: No adjustments made.

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (2) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Seewick : No adjustments made.

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (2) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Jon the sailor: No adjustments made.

[Master] Galad: No adjustments made.

[Master] Ithil: No adjustments made.

[Master] Eddie: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #5: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Head Steward: No adjustments made.

[Master] Knave: No adjustments made.

[Master] Treble: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Wu Sen Cho: No adjustments made.

[Master] Howard Plum: No adjustments made.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: No adjustments made.

Ilero (TMO)] (anyone in the group have Rope Use?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Kel)

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-28) - Dead

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] not I

[Master] Sorry grabbed her by mistake

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's ok I know she's still dead)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (weep)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (kick a halfling when he's down)

[Head Steward (Master)] If you are going into the caves I would like a guard with you

[Head Steward (Master)] and I would like to keep Knave here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Your guards aren't very good

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sorry

[Head Steward (Master)] I am not certain that it is very helpful to leave the castle at this time

[Head Steward (Master)] We do not know what happened,

[Head Steward (Master)] until we do I would suggest not going out at all

[Head Steward (Master)] but you are guests and I will not stop you

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] thanks

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] would you mind if I stay with you both, just for ease of mind

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I do not see how we can help seewick without leaving the castle

Ilero (TMO)] Any idea why t'ese shells so valuable t'at t'ey hide one in pond for safekeeping?

[Head Steward (Master)] Not at all please stay

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] some risks are worth it

[Head Steward (Master)] and I am not certain of how we can help her at all

[Head Steward (Master)] until her cloak is recovered

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] at that is it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I mean and that is it

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at Knave.

[Head Steward (Master)] and I do not know why shells would be valuable at all

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard, you and the others keep guard still

[Indigo (Lisa)] All of you

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We shall continue the vigil

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I will watch

[Indigo (Lisa)] And Jon

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I am not understanding why shells are valuable yet though

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] Silver yes

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I would work with silver

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs "Shells are valuable to the things that live in them"

[Indigo (Lisa)] And the insides were all shiny

[Kel (MarioCS)] (back, and Yes, Kel has Rope Use)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so we are all guarding here? who is going to look, then?

Ilero (TMO)] His very odd. Didn't t'ey just kill giant snail in village? Hye hope t'at wasn't live person.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (especially since someone probably ate him)

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] If they killed a giant snail in the village where is the shell?

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 21:26:23 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] Or are you saying someone stole the shell because it was valuable and put it with the silver?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Kenna doesn't have to stay here. Howard, Jon & Johan have been guarding since we brought her back and Foto offered to stay)

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (welcome back Carissa!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hello again!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are better than the inflight entertainment)

[Carissa] Hi again! Wi-Fi up here sucks. Hope I didn't pay for 15 minutes, but let's see what's happening.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I Hope anyway)

[Carissa] Very much :)

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] (This is your pilot speaking, on your left is the Rio Grande, in the rear of the plane a giant snail shell)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and in your seat pocket, lots of silverware with a count's crest on it)

[Carissa] Not going that far south. But close ;P

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we're just about to go back to the caverns of doom at knave's suggestion???)

[Carissa] Oooh I thought it was safety forks.

[Carissa] Uhhh...why is he suggesting it?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Kenna really doesn't want to, but somebody might die without enough on-site healing)

[Master] and why would you go along with it?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (because he wants us dead)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no clue)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we all have a death wish)

[Carissa] Okay skip salt go straight to assault?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (because he has a valid point that the cloak might be there)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Shur did the silver test)

[Carissa] He knows about the cloak now?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we had a nice chat)

[Master] catch up Carissa in a snail shell

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yeah the interrogation kind of went both ways)

[Carissa] Please and thank you.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (he knows what we know)

Ilero (TMO)] (didn't break the skin though, really not sure if even a touch is a problem. Usually when you do the silver test you're stabbing them with it)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (the steward knows too)

[Carissa] (Silver work for all theirpklshjdklajsd or however you spell it?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Carissa] How did Steward react?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (the steward is against our going anywhere)

Ilero (TMO)] (that's the assumption)

[Master] Therianthropes

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (lol therianthropes)

Ilero (TMO)] (he wanted to know where we got them from)

[Carissa] Yeah. That worked.

Ilero (TMO)] (pfft.. "weres")

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no reaction but now we know we have to stab them with the spoons)

[Carissa] lol

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (I was expecting sizzling or something)

Ilero (TMO)] (so was I)

[Carissa] Okay so interesting....but will at least say yes, sorry Kenna, but healers are nice.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so Kel can still do the salt test)

[Carissa] Also don't let Knave push anyone down a trap door.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we're going swimming - should be fine)

[Carissa] Swimming??

[Kel (MarioCS)] (should we tie him up and have him lead us in to the caverns?)

[Carissa] I thought you said cave.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (apparently we are searching the pool)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (back in the pool of utensils)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yes that one)

[Carissa] Oooohh....got it.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (love the name)

Ilero (TMO)] (Pool of Spoons)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) walks in

[Carissa] Fun fun. Carry on. Caught up enough I think.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Kitchen Drawer Pool)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] sorry I'm late did I miss breakfast?

[Carissa] lol

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] none of us ate

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we were too busy questioning these two

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) gesturing

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we should eat though

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The fish from last night didn't settle well anyways.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shows his bowl to Miranda.

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes another bite.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh yes right, I forgot, sorry

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you did eat through the whole conversation

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] very good, well done

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you deserve a cookie

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] always the outsider, the rebel huh Ilero

[Ilero]] (TMO) smiles and shrugs.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) grabs a bite and sits down to eat

[Ilero]] (TMO) reaches over and takes the other spoon from Shurkural.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) frowns at him for taking her toy.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 126'01".

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks it to make sure it's real silver.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] so with Branwyn not here am I allowed to ask what the plan is?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Master] I put Kel's quote up

Ilero (TMO)] Save t'e Swanmay, seek t'e snail, salvage t'e silverware.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] tanks

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] /cough cough

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I mean thanks

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero is rubbing off on you)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] sorry food in my mouth

[Master] save the swanmay, save the world

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does that mean Ilero is also always eating?)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (it's a list, not a cause and effect)

[Master] are you on the list?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Also good quote. I approve)

[Master] and yes to Ilero it is real silver

Ilero (TMO)] (that was the inspiration for Ilero's quote)

[Ilero]] (TMO) grunts thoughtfully, then tosses it to Knave to catch.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] ( I am first on one list)

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife, hurled: (15-(d20)) [1d20=10] 5

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Knave (Master)] (1d20) [1d20=10] 10

[Knave (Master)] Why are you always throwing things at me, as he ducks to the side

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] To see if you actually can catch as well as you did yesterday.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It was impressive.

[Knave (Master)] Thank you I suppose

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins toothily. "Cause we not always nice people."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Head Steward (Master)] Enough of this

Ilero (TMO)] And you still suspect.

Ilero (TMO)] So we test you.

[Head Steward (Master)] if you wish to go to the caves you can

[Head Steward (Master)] but Knave is not going to leave this Castle

[Head Steward (Master)] until I say so

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hokay."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Say what?

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, before we go anywhere, Miranda or Kenna, do you mind..?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gestures to healing wounds

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Well, you better get rehearsing those words then

[Indigo (Lisa)] (back)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] as I am not going, I should heal everyone first

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 34'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh yes. Sorry Foto. You were so quiet I forgot you were right there.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 12'02".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 25'01".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'04"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did we get a castle tour yet? I'm guessing no)

[Head Steward (Master)] correct

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3 -- Current: +3 (+0). CHANGED: 1 -- Current: +5 (+0). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +5 (+1).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Qui's body is...?)

[Head Steward (Master)] Laying in state there on the sideboard of the dining room here

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Caves or not, we should get Qui to his rest.

[Master] how many ?

Indigo (Lisa) nods

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (24 to shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you, Foto.

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (24) - Lightly Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] You just take of them out there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can't decipher that)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If Knave is not allowed to go to the caves, could I use his help to get Qui to the crypts?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: +5 (+0). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +5 (0). CHANGED: 11 -- Current: +5 (5). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: +1 (0). CHANGED: 22 -- Current: +2 (2). CHANGED: 33 -- Current: +3 (3).

[Head Steward (Master)] Yes he is here to help you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you.

Ilero (TMO)] (Jtom says hi(

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -2 (0).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If you're going to the caves, I'll stay here and keep an eye on this one.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi JTom!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hi JTom!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] you trust me in the caves, alone, after our last visit?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] You not going to the caves?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not particularly, no, but you wouldn't be alone and I know the others won't let that happen again.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Armor - AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 4 (1).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'm not a swimmer and don't see reason to return to that death trap.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And then Shi can be out of the picture in...about 30 minutes)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I agree it is safer for you here, but I donít want to be so far from you

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (aaah RP to real life, nice)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol exactly)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (then we better hurry or Miranda won't be going into the caves)

[Master] I can arrange giant ticks for you Carissa

[Master] if you want to RP to real life

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, I know. But I won't keep you from what you feel you need to do.

Ilero (TMO)] (screen dissolve to caverns)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nooooooooo)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Indigo, will you be taking healing today?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That would...tick me off. HA! Okay I'm good now)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so are you going to CA to address the typhus, as Lisa asked?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (haha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nide!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it is all over all news!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nah still Newcastle and maybe bird flu. But it's still a "well you're on the list but you might not go" deal)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (havenít had a tv on in over a week with the move

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo, should t'ey heal Penelope while t'ey here wit' her?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we have had people die and they think it is on the fleas on the rats in the garbage that is infecting the homeless all over the state)

[Master] and tell me who is in the caves

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh YIKES!!)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Miranda)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If it gets really really bad, they might bring us in, but we've spent so much already that I don't know)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (flea-borne typhus all over the state)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Keeping the population Healthy has no Price!)

[Master] look at what Giant Scorpions do, how bad could Giant Ticks be?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi will go with Knave to crypts, will spend some time praying (preying?), then ask for a tour so that she always knows where he is)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (anyway - we might as well wait on Penelope if john's time is limited)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bloody mess)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A ritickulous encounter)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Foto can go with Shi to help with Qui?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (your puns suck tonight)

[Master] both are important

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I'm going to blame it on altitude sickness)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wow, the high altitude has affected you in a very punny manner!)

Ilero (TMO)] (but we don't know if there's a time limit for the Rod)

[Master] wow John, way to twist that one

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL exactly)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (ROFL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And yes Foto can help)

[Master] So using the Rod on Penelope? before or after the caves?

[Master] would Indigo want to know she is ok before he goes and risks death again

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or before knowing Seewick will or will not live?)

Ilero (TMO)] (she's not dead at this time, so Rod won't help her anyways)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just don't want it to turn into an hour long thing and have john log off and so we stare at the pool)

Ilero (TMO)] (at least not right now.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...okay maybe not a good plan, but if we did kill her, and resurrected her, what would happen?)

Ilero (TMO)] (the Count might be very pissed off)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (where's Imari when we need her? :) )

[Master] grins

Ilero (TMO)] (especially if it turns out there aren't any charges in the rod)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bah details. Besides I prefaced with saying bad idea. Maybe)

[Kel (MarioCS)] "killing is Evil"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...and only if he knows it's us)

Ilero (TMO)] (also, killing her and resurrecting her doesn't fix the 'swanmay missing her cloak' problem)

[Master] The Stuward knows you have the body

[Kel (MarioCS)] (when in doubt, blame the Knave)

Ilero (TMO)] (EDICT: His name is now Stu Ward)

[Master] she would not be a swanmay if she dies and comes back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's why I wonder what would happen. Back to stasis? Would she be human? Philophy here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And that answers that one)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Phil has no voice here

[Indigo (Lisa)] (let's not mess with the nature of her existence)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha fair, just a thought that I figured wasn't going to be acted on for good reasons)

Ilero (TMO)] (let's just keep our death wishes to ourselves for now)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (so the caves)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So Shi and Foto will spend the day with Knave. Anyone else?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( we havenít been this hungry to kill someone in a long time)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (or heal indigo first?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ehh he's been like this for 2 days now)

[Master] there is a quote there, stop messing around with the universe, something.... feels Monty Python but not sure

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 0 (+5). CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (+5). CHANGED: 11 -- Current: 5 (+5). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 1 (+1). CHANGED: 22 -- Current: 2 (+2). CHANGED: 33 -- Current: 3 (+3). Spells - CHANGED: Fly -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- # Memorized: 1 (+1),

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Howard is keeping an eye on Seewick still?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes the guard team is in place)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Figure can't keep an eye on both Steward and Knave...unless someone knows how to keep an eye on him, too)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So good to guard)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not sure about others but I trust Steward)

[Master] Ok so names of the away team

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok, time's a'tick in')

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Miranda)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo and Kel and Branadarus)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero, Shur)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kel)

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 1'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Bye Shi, darling, be safe

JohnAA is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

JohnAA has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Kenna is going)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I feel you need to worry about your safety more.

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 5'00".

[Master] Kel moved 6'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Don't do anything stupid! That's why the oaf is for.

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 8'04".

[Master] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Oh Yea!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (youíre not in a middle seat, are y you?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nah window and empty middle)

[Kel (MarioCS)] WOW! total Luxe!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha or as close as you can get)

[Master] Neith?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi is not babysitting)

Ilero (TMO)] (what was the decision on Penelope?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (poor man's First Class is what we called it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she is in stasis)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol going to stay calling it that)

Ilero (TMO)] (no, that's Seewick)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't want to wake her and say happy you're alive I'm leaving

[Master] Time of Day: 09:00 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

Ilero (TMO)] (ok)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sighs with trepidation

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You ok Kel, you don't look so well either

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Oh....

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks away

[Master] So you are at the entrance to the caves

[Master] the now semi familiar four way intersection is there

Indigo (Lisa) heads to the pool. Let's get this over with

Indigo (Lisa) veers left

[Ilero]] (TMO) follows.

[Carissa] Someone keep watch for that single scorpion who hopefully stays in its nest.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] second pool not the first

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Indigo moved 34'06".

Shurkural (TMO)] Got it.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dead pool is on the right, fork lake on left)

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Attack: Mallet:: is now ARMED.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) follows

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 21'04".

[Master] Indigo moved 14'02".

[Carissa] (Deadpool is here? He's a superhero, right? Let him do all this work for us)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that would be nice)

Shurkural (TMO)] (you should never trust Deadpool with any task you want done right)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (super , yes, Hero - No)

[Master] Indigo moved 11'11".

[Carissa] (Very. Sigh,...)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 15'09".

[Carissa] Details)(

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 22'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Ilero]] moved 31'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Shurkural]] moved 13'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 25'00".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kenna Westfoot moved 2'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Lord Tiberius moved 1'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 15'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 11'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 22'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Ilero]] moved 18'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kenna Westfoot moved 25'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Shurkural]] moved 22'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Lord Tiberius moved 4'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Whoever goes down this time should bring lights

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 4'03".

[Carissa] (Casting water breathing on them?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Could see down there, Branadarus?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] It is really fun to go underwater like that

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you see)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] who is swimming?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] it was dark as a grave

Ilero (TMO)] Hif you make me breathe, hye can go.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] hhhhhh

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I mean really dark

[Carissa] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (cast it on a majority of us, in case we need to dive in)

[Ilero]] (TMO) glares at Tiberius briefly.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I have an idea

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] How deep is it Branadarus?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] It felt deep, maybe 40 feet?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) pulls out a length of bandage

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do you have to know how to swim to dive to bottom etc.?)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] (yes and no)

Ilero (TMO)] How slick sides of pool?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Continual Light - Priest: A permanent, 60' radius globe of light is created.

[Master] IF you have metal on you do not need to know how to swim to get to the bottom

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] here, someone tie this around your head

[Master] but you need to know how to swim to get back up but not in metal armor

Indigo (Lisa) points at Branadarus

[Carissa] (So probably lose the armor...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so only swimmers should go)

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 54'04".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 28'00".

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 11'06".

[Ilero]] (TMO) pulls out his climbing gear.

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 28'03".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 34'03".

Indigo (Lisa) takes off his leather and his shirt

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) hands Tiberius continual Light Headband

[Kel (MarioCS)] (tie a rope to a rock up here, and another rock at the other end. drop it down so you can pull yourself up)

Indigo (Lisa) puts on his light belt buckle

Lord Tiberius (Master) ties it around his head,

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs and puts it away and prowls around the edges of the pool looking for threats.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] slips over his eyes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Kel your light will work on top for everyone?

Lord Tiberius (Master) pushes it back up

Kel (MarioCS) pulls out bone scroll flashlight

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes it will

[Ilero]] (TMO) holds up his continual light cloak clasp.

MarioCS has edited Kel's effects.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] some help please

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] taking off your armor?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he doesn't wear any)

Lord Tiberius (Master) holding up the bandage tied around his head

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Kel (MarioCS) ties rope to stone, and smaller stone on other end, lowers it into the water

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shur, you wanna come too?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Use the rope to pull yourself up, its plenty strong

Shurkural (TMO)] I'll be back up if you need me. But I'm watching for that scorpion.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Let me know if you see it, Iíll help too

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 5'02".

[Master] Shur can make an intuition check

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (so 5 people for an hour or 4 for 1.25?)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: INU check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 3'11".

[Master (to TMO only)] right where you are guarding should be a giant snail shell broken into pieces........ but nothing is here

[Kel (MarioCS)] (fifteen minutes wonít make much of a difference, so five, I say)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) kicks at a rock on the ground. "Hey... guys...?"

[Carissa] (I'm going to be kicked off probably in 10 or so)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) listening

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks as Shur

[Indigo (Lisa)] (glad you came in!)

Shurkural (TMO)] Where'd the shell go?

Shurkural (TMO)] The pieces of it should be right here.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the fragments are not here?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looking around

[Indigo (Lisa)] Down the hall where it ran into Eddie

[Kel (MarioCS)] The Knave had them in his mouth! thatís why he didnít speak!

[Indigo (Lisa)] We pushed it out of this room

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh right

[Shurkural]] (TMO) throws a pebble at Kel.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then it rolled down there and broke

Indigo (Lisa) points at exit

[Kel (MarioCS)] no? ok...

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, I don't see it at all.

[Indigo (Lisa)] The pieces aren't there? There were some big ones

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe the snail man needs to keep hydrated, so he lives in the pool, and now he's out

Shurkural (TMO)] They look just like rocks now.

[Master] hallway is empty

[Indigo (Lisa)] Great! More people or things in here

[Kel (MarioCS)] getting Escargot for lunch

Shurkural (TMO)] Maybe the scorpions build their shells out of the pieces?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] wait, the shell turned to rock?

Shurkural (TMO)] No

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to mharm-15549 only)] waves her hands

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] All that matters is the cloak

Shurkural (TMO)] Got it.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) waves her hands

[Shurkural]] (TMO) turns back to guard the passage.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] guys. Iím' still o a phone call sorry

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yeah, nothing we can do about it now I guess

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Iím trying to wrap it up

Shurkural (TMO)] (kk)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] so casting on Branadarus, Indigo, Ilero Kel and....?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Shur?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she can swim)

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 7'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] if she wants (asking in character)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Come on let's go

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] gather round so I can cast

Shurkural (TMO)] I'm good

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if we have to fight or save someone down there I'm not sure how the non-swimmers are going to do)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] What are we looking for other than the cloak

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] what does it look like?

[Carissa] (Faster fast the plane is descending and I want to know if you find it)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kenna, you going or me?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's a feather cloak so it will look like a bunch of feathers

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 4'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Ilero]] moved 2'07".

[Carissa] (Shells)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Indigo moved 4'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Lord Tiberius moved 13'03".

[Carissa] (A mysterious young man. Any of those three in the pool are a good find)]

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Lord Tiberius. Distance: 0'00"

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Indigo. Distance: 0'00"

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 0'00"

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Kel. Distance: 0'11"

Shurkural (TMO)] (Bob can always text you)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (sorry I was placing my order)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no, I would be useless

[Master] Time of Day: 09:37 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I will keep watch here

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 0'00"

[Carissa] (lol and I can read the chat in an hourish, all good)

[Carissa] (just impatient :) )

Shurkural (TMO)] (Divers away!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]], Kel, [Ilero]], Indigo, Lord Tiberius: Water Breathing: I can breathe for (6) 6 hours and can divide that time among as many other recipients as I wish to a minimum of 30 minutes per recipient.

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 11'08".

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Let's go

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 29'01".

[JohnAA] All targets for [Miranda Paige]] removed.

Indigo (Lisa) nods and dives in

Lord Tiberius (Master) SPLASH

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 13'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 35'00".

Indigo (Lisa) splash

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] HEY INDIGO

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] CAN YOU HEAR ME

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against : Detect Magic - Priest: For 1 turn, I can detect magic in a 10'x30' path.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are we both underwater?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] just to try

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I hear him?)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] (darn it checking sorry)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Can Ilero still breathe above water?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (please donít forget Indigo has 25 hp)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) sets things aside except holy symbol

[Carissa] (Yes, they were before)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (who needs to not forget?)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) and slides in

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo is fully aware of his status but thanks)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Donít not forget, I mean.)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (remember to not forget, is all Iím saying)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Carissa] (And Kel is only slightly better shape than him)

Shurkural (TMO)] (keep going! we can still almost understand you!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (don't forget to remember not to forget)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he know how dangerous he is)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (hence, head above water)

[Carissa] (lol John)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol - not a chance)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) surfaces for a sec

Indigo (Lisa) dives down to the floor of the pool and starts to search

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kel, did you want help to swim?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he has no obs so will be doing this the hard way for him)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] (Yes you can hear each other, up to 600 feet away)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] flying underwater might be fun

[Kel (MarioCS)] I cannot, I will tend to the rope I lowered down, and help Shur if any meanies come this way

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] well you can breathe if you need to come get us

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] So observation, looting are two proficiencies that would help

[Indigo (Lisa)] I CAN HEAR YOU!

[Kel (MarioCS)] I will be the first one in the water, promise

[Carissa] (She's probably a nicer teacher than Tiberius)

[Indigo (Lisa)] SEE ANYTHING?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I SEE YOU

[Kel (MarioCS)] (just a bunch of CAPITAL LETTERS!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] LOOK DOWN!

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) takes deep breath and focuses her detect magic to the left

[Indigo (Lisa)] FEATHERS!

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] RIGHT

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we probably don't have to yell but it is Indigo and Branadarus so ...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] (we understand)

[Carissa] (Yup)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 2'04".

[Master] so you push downward

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (fair)

[Master] looking all around

[Master] nothing of significance that you can find

[Master] some more snail shells

[Master] much smaller

[Master] the largest is about 2 foot across

[Carissa] (Babies!)

[Carissa] (Steal one)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ransom!)

Indigo (Lisa) picks one up and shakes it

[Master] nothing inside

[Carissa] (Hahaha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (itís the Knave!)

[Carissa] (So like a hermit crab? Moves to bigger shell?)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) focus detection center

[Carissa] Ack there's my sign.

[Carissa] Night all! Hope to see you next week!

Carissa has left the game on Fri Oct 12 22:32:42 EDT 2018

[Master] waves Carissa will see you then

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (TTFN)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Stay safe!)

Shurkural (TMO)] https://imgur.com/gallery/bzyjxCn

[Master] she is on a plane! you are in a deep dark pool in the Caves of DOOOOOM

[Master] you swim around searching

Indigo (Lisa) makes his way around the pool looking and moving shells around

[Master] you do find (1d3+1) [1d3=1] 2 pieces of silverware that was not found last time

[Master] but nothing else of value

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we covered the whole pool?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] /moves to center and looks right

[Master] yes between all of you

Indigo (Lisa) heads back to the surface

[Master] no magical lighting up

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I am so sorry everyone Iím back now. Let me know what I can do. Sorry again

[Master] depth of about 40 to 50 feet

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nothing!

Indigo (Lisa) looks at the others "Anything?"

Ilero (TMO)] Wish t'ere some way set trap down here.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (sorry I am in and out too)

[Master] everyone comes up to the surface

[Master] Time of Day: 10:21 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

Indigo (Lisa) tosses a butter knife and a salad fork out of the pool

[Kel (MarioCS)] any signs of the cloak?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (thought it would take longer)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nope

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (can only scan 10' x 30 yards at a time)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) disappoint

[Master] scanned for an hour

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh wait, did that search not get the whole bottom?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 11'06".

[Master] Indigo and Tiberius went around the bottom looking

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I hope I was at the bottom, that bring the whole scan to a 360 issue)

Ilero (TMO)] Kel, you help me set snare in t'e intersection t'ere?

Ilero (TMO)] You know ropes better.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] sure. guide me.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I thought maybe

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Rope Use check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am not going in that other pool

[Kel (MarioCS)] did I just tie my fingers together?

[Kel (MarioCS)] are we at the wrong pool?

(TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Find/remove traps* check:(d100) [1d100=33] 33 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 50!!

[Master] no but the knots you tied up will not work

[Kel (MarioCS)] is that why we didnít see the shells?

[Kel (MarioCS)] and didnít find the cloak?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] well if I wanted something safe, I would put it at the bottom of a pool with a deadly water elemental type thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] (unless we kill the water elemental and see what else is down there)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (srsly, is this the right pool?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I really hate the idea, but I don't think your wrong

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no shells)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (this is where we hoped it would be)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we killed a fire elemental with magic we should be able to kill a water one)

Shurkural (TMO)] (ummm... we don't have our mage?)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks a Shur

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Not you too?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes Howard is back at the castle)

Shurkural (TMO)] (LOL)

[Indigo (Lisa)] ;-)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] IS that a challenge

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] tell me oh wise hunter, how do you tell if a water creature in a pool of water is dead?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) thinking that one over

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] colder?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] less bubbly?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] more bubbly?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) shrugs

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no I think there would be no "corpse"

[Master] if she floats.....

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] just more water

[Indigo (Lisa)] What happened when you killed the fire elemental in the courtyard. I think it just went out

Shurkural (TMO)] If the pool stops attacking you, it's dead or fled.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I was thinking maybe if it's evil we would detect it until it is dead, but not sure it is evil, just a different living thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] So if we kill the water elemental then the water level should go down, right?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Yes Shur, thank you, you want to test that theory?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] now that we have no more water breathing for today

[Indigo (Lisa)] But you can magic it from a distance

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] but we will not know if it is dead until it attacks

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or until the water level goes down

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] still foolish to try until we can breathe underwater again tomorrow

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) spits

[Indigo (Lisa)] You want to fight it from when it is holding you?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] still water in my mouth

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] No but I don't want to go near it without breathing

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( I was on the plane, but I thought the pool was in the big main room/cavern)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so long ago)

Ilero (TMO)] Hye can do an Indigo and wait here overnight, watch trap. Hif shells gone, somet'ing come here.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (there is a small well, actually)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no in the first side passage to the right)

Shurkural (TMO)] Say what!?

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( the elemental was right up front, yes. The giant shell and silverware I thought was in the main cavern)

[Ilero]] (TMO) steps behind Tiberius.

[Master] Indigo moved 32'02".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 44'05".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 14'08".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 26'08".

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 20'08".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 24'04".

[JohnAA] anyone want healing before I /Miranda leaves?_

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 29'00".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 24'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 34'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (spread it around)

Ilero (TMO)] (Indigo and Kel are worst off)

Ilero (TMO)] (only ones, actually)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can hit Kel up we are down a lot of pts between the 2 of us so one is probably better than trying to split it)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Kel. Distance: 2'09"

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Kel.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Kel. Distance: 2'09"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are missing 65 hp!)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Kel: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Kel: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnAA] 16

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Kel.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (if Indigo is swimming, better him then)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Indigo. Distance: 10'06"

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Indigo: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Indigo: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Kel (MarioCS)] or just split , that works

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Indigo: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=6] -7 points.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thanks!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (there's 18, who needs em?)

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (1) - Heavily Wounded

[JohnAA] 16 plus 7 to indigo

[JohnAA] 16 to Kel

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (16) - Lightly Wounded

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (16 more to Kel

[JohnAA] not sure Indigo is right

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Iíve got 2 left)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you only gave 1 to indigo out of 25)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh 2 to Indigo)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (23 total sorry)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh wait)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hates maths)

[JohnAA] have fun walking back to the castle

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (crap, on this screen it looked like -3 not -32

[JohnAA] Iím out of here, for now

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok I better not give 16 to Kel after all)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] bye john!!

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (16) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight John! Thank you!)

[Master] that solves that I think

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] wait, what?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Have a good night John :)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so confused

[JohnAA] don't die yet

[Master] John did three spells

[Master] Kenna did two

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Oct 12 22:58:32 EDT 2018

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (I did two)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kenna gave 16 and Miranda gave Kell 2x Orison

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (did my two get distributed yet?)

[Master] Kell is still down 16 and Indigo is down 16 also

[Indigo (Lisa)] (john did 2 orisons - 16 at Kel)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna's are 9 per

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] total of 18

[Indigo (Lisa)] (john did 2 orisons - 16 & one cure for 7 on indigo)

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (then Kenna cast 2 orisons)

[Spring] right

[Spring] 9 per, total of 18

[Master] so now 18 to Kel

[Spring] well ok, I wanted to help whoever was lowest

[Spring] at the time that looked like Kel

[Master] both are much better because of you

Ilero (TMO)] (aye)

[Spring] :-)

[Spring] ah well

[Kel (MarioCS)] So Kel should be full

[Indigo (Lisa)] (very much! thank you!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and thank you

[Master] no I just brought Kel up by 18

[Master] he is down still by 14

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] and Indigo is down by 16

[Kel (MarioCS)] john did 4 orisons, 2 to each, then one for Indigo

[Kel (MarioCS)] then Kenna added 18 to Kell

[Kel (MarioCS)] so john had 18 to Kell and 23 to Indigo

[Kel (MarioCS)] and Kennaís 18

[Master] I saw 2 orison and one spell from john checking again

[Master] sorry I missed that

[Master] will give the two extra to Indigo

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 64 (14) - Unharmed

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Time of Day: 10:49 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

[Kel (MarioCS)] thank you, BOB, Miranda, and Kenna

[Master] and there you go

[Master] Indigo is down by 14

[Master] Anor is down by 30

[Master] everyone else is full

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] now are you dealing with eh well? or going back to the castle?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so want to toss a rock at the well?)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero will)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we need magic - hard to fight a water elemental with a sword)

Ilero (TMO)] Tiberius, Kel, grab my belt so hye not get dragged away.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but yes I would like to toss something at it and see if it will rise)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we know if we can use that to zap it)

[Kel (MarioCS)] got it

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can throw something from a far away from it, can't you?

[Ilero]] (TMO) throws a hand-sized rock at the well from just outside the range Indigo was attacked last time.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (unless thatís a boomerang rock, it may not hit the well)

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 61'07".

[Master] Indigo moved 51'03".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 60'01".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 56'11".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 59'10".

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 42'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Let me tie the rope to you , in case we need to pull you back

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so if it takes you, it doesnít take me, too!!!)

[Master] What rope? you used your rope to make that trip/trap

[Master] back at the other intersection

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh, right)

[Kel (MarioCS)] anyone willing to donate a boot lace?

Ilero (TMO)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (it's only Ilero.)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I have more bandages

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified:

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (I have no idea how much bandage)

[Master] wry grin

Ilero (TMO)] (besides, his first should-have-died was in a well. Maybe it's time it caught up with him)

[Master] do you even know which passage you are going down?

Ilero (TMO)] iirc

[Master] good

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes first one on right)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (The one w the well in it)

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 13'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 5'09".

[Master] well if you are following Lisa there is a different one, grins

Ilero (TMO)] Lord Tiberius moved 14'01".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 18'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did we go down that one?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so Ilero is 18 feet from well)

[Master] yeap

Ilero (TMO)] (that was farther than Indigo was attacked, right?)

[Master] yes

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, hold on - before he throws)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh yeah he walked right up to it)

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Ilero]] (TMO) puts on his climbing gear.

Ilero (TMO)] (hand claws and book spikes)

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, apparently he doesn't have the boot spikes)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, my arms are not THAT long!

Ilero (TMO)] (just the caws)

[Ilero]] (TMO) throws the rock from where he is

Ilero (TMO)] (these are just a precaution in case he gets dragged in)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ah thought you were climbing down)

[Ilero]] (TMO) drops the hand of reaching

[Master] try to hit Kel

Ilero (TMO)] and glove

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's hard to hit Kel - why him?)

[Master] exactly why

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Kel. Distance: 1'04"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife, hurled: (15-(d20)) [1d20=14] 1. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks smug

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok - easy to hit Kel!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, what just happened?)

[Master] SPLASH

[Master] the rock lands in the center of the well

Ilero (TMO)] (a perfect shot happened, that's what)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (why hit Kel?)

Indigo (Lisa) watches

Ilero (TMO)] (a conveniently high target number)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he needed something to target)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nothing personal)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ah, cuz hitting a well in front of you is difficult?)

[Master] welllllll

[Master] and the waters calm down

[Ilero]] (TMO) waits

[Kel (MarioCS)] Maybe out to lunch?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe it can tell the that the rock isn't alive

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( did a carpool?)

[Master] Time of Day: 11:04 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

Ilero (TMO)] Maybe, but now not time to try it in person. Need our water breathing.

Ilero (TMO)] Hit not go nowhere.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hope not

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Ilero]] (TMO) tosses one of his stirge puppets.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (eww he's really had one in his pocket for a couple days?)

Ilero (TMO)] (didn't he have a couple taxidermized?

[Master] yes he did

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh the old stirges)

[Master] make that roll

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife, hurled: (15-(d20)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

Ilero (TMO)] (of course!@)

TMO mutter grumbles under his breath

[Master] you can go over there and pick it back up

[Ilero]] (TMO) picks up his Hand and puts it on and retrieves his stirge puppet

Ilero (TMO)] (nice try Bob)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero's not smart, but he's not THAT dumb)

[Master] chuckles

[Master] so heading back to the castle?

[Ilero]] (TMO) drops the Hand and control glove on the ground again.

Ilero (TMO)] One more try

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife, hurled: (15-(d20)) [1d20=10] 5. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Ilero]] (TMO) kicks the ground, and uses the Hand to retrieve his puppet. "Hokay, let's go."

Ilero (TMO)] Want hye stay and see if trap catch anyt'ing?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Want me to try throwing the puppet?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes we should probably get back to qui and the crypt - for next week - and maybe take care of Penelope?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Ilero]] (TMO) hands it over.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (who does Kel have to hit?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (himself!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (pls say DM)

Ilero (TMO)] (himself. in the face. with a stirge puppet)

[Master] himself

[MarioCS] Kel targets Kel. Distance: 0'00"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=19] -11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] (thank you!)

[Master] SPLASH

[Master] floats on the surface for a bit then sinks down

[Ilero]] (TMO) just realizes he threw away one of his puppets.

[MarioCS] Kel no longer targets Kel.

[Ilero]] (TMO) frowns.

[Ilero]] (TMO) thinks about going to get it, but doesn't.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It might need live bait

[Master] Time of Day: 11:19 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I leaned over and said hello

Ilero (TMO)] Let's not do t'at right now.

Ilero (TMO)] Got more important t'ings. Like why Knave wanted us come down here.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I am sorry guys, but Iím starting to fade. Would it be okay if I turned for tonight?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nope)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] No, have to stay up

Ilero (TMO)] He not like t'at shell broken. But hye t'ink he not know it, so who pick it up?

[Master] of course Michael, grins we are almost wrapped up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight Michael!)

Ilero (TMO)] (and Iíve got to put the kids to bed)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Alright. I'm sorry. I just jerked my head up and realized a few minutes disappeared :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry your call took so much of your night)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yeah me too. Why canít they bother me when bob is busy?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] What's up with that?

[Master] so back to the castle?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Night all :)

[Master] chuckles

Ilero (TMO)] (do you all want Ilero to wait by the trap?

[Master] night

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes please)

Ilero (TMO)] (no one would miss him at the castle)

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Oct 12 23:26:06 EDT 2018

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not unless he really wants to)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's not true)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (does Kenna want to try the rod before we call it tonight?)

Ilero (TMO)] (nah, they ask where he is, and you just say, 'Thatís Ilero, always hard to find")

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Master] where is Ilero?

[Kel (MarioCS)] ("he could be in here right now...")

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not thrilled with leaving someone by themselves)

Ilero (TMO)] (I actually want to put him by the main intersection, that leads to the well and the trap in different directions.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 26'04".

Ilero (TMO)] will this spot work?

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Camouflage check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] that would work

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (I don't like it either)

[Master] Ilero fades into the rock

Ilero (TMO)] (is there any sort of ledge or nook up on the ceiling he can cram into?

[Master] no

Ilero (TMO)] worth a shot

Ilero (TMO)] (just wish he had some way of communicating with you from here)

Ilero (TMO)] Come back in morning?

Ilero (TMO)] If it too bad I run to castle. Promise.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) growls at the niche where he vanished.

Kel (MarioCS) shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] do you have a light?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods invisibly. "... uh, yes."

[TMO] [Ilero]] no longer targets Kel.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Who said that?

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Master] and so

Ilero (TMO)] (he has the Hand to push away any creepy crawlies that come towards him

Ilero (TMO)] (or throw them into the well)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero - Water Elemental Tamer)

[Master] so everyone except Ilero heads to the Castle

[TMO] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) scowls most of the way back.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you want to go back and stay with him, Shur?

Shurkural (TMO)] (if the trap gets sprung, itíll be interesting to see Ilero's successful traps roll vs Kel's failed Rope Use roll)

Shurkural (TMO)] No, I'd just give him away

Shurkural (TMO)] I'm not freaking invisible!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm sorry

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 250. Next level in 119857.

[Master] Kel XP award: 250. Next level in 79037.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 175. Next level in 68841.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] Indigo XP award: 250. Next level in 106884.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 250. Next level in 5699.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 175. Next level in 89152.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 175. Next level in 5068.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 175. Next level in 17567.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 100. Next level in 18205.

[Master] Time of Day: 01:19 PM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

Shurkural (TMO)] (is that a night?)

[Master] yes it is

[Master] see everyone next week

Shurkural (TMO)] (g;'nite all! gotta go read to the kids)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] awrighty then!

Shurkural (TMO)] thanks for the game!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Goodnight!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] good times! and good night!

Lisa has left the game on Fri Oct 12 23:36:22 EDT 2018

Spring has left the game on Fri Oct 12 23:36:24 EDT 2018

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Oct 12 23:37:05 EDT 2018

TMO has left the game on Fri Oct 12 23:37:09 EDT 2018


XP awarded