View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180928c

Chat Log - 2018 09 28 - Bebbux

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 5000. Level-up!

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 2500. Next level in 17892.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 2500. Next level in 5393.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 5000. Next level in 107384.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 1500. Level-up!

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 2500. Next level in 69166.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 5000. Next level in 120107.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 3000. Next level in 6149.

[Master] Kel XP award: 10000. Next level in 79537.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 10000. Next level in 89577.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 10000. Next level in 4455.

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 28 18:07:28 EDT 2018 ====

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Sep 28 18:53:49 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

mharm-15549 has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[mharm-15549] Hi Bob

[mharm-15549] I had hoped that this nightmare was over, but it appear not

[mharm-15549] :)

[Master] grins

[Master] Hello

[mharm-15549] No game next week right?

[mharm-15549] for your work thing?

[Master] right

[mharm-15549] Gotcha

[mharm-15549] what a scary ship name off the top of your head. like the HMS Terror

[Master] USS Trump

[mharm-15549] DEAR GOD

[mharm-15549] Please NO

[mharm-15549] Well, I got what I asked for

[mharm-15549] lol

[Master] grins

[mharm-15549] sister writing a novel for fun and wanted a scary flagship name. I tolder her about the HMS Terror but she wasn't having any of it.

[mharm-15549] I told her I would ask you off the top of your head

[mharm-15549] so now I got a good answer

[mharm-15549] :)

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Sep 28 18:59:19 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

[mharm-15549] Hey LISA!

Lisa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Master] Hello

[mharm-15549] Did you know that there is a section on the website that is dedicated to tracking what sessions you've missed this year? I didn't believe it at first but it's hilarious

[mharm-15549] for Lisa

[mharm-15549] not us

[mharm-15549] :)

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Lisa] Amrageddon?

[mharm-15549] that's a good one

[Lisa] spelled correctly of course

[mharm-15549] LOL

[mharm-15549] :)

[mharm-15549] thx

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Sep 28 19:01:58 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Carissa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[mharm-15549] Hi Carissa!

[Lisa] Hi Carissa!

[Carissa] Hi all!

[Master] hello there

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Sep 28 19:04:07 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

JohnAA has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Lisa] Hi John :)

[JohnAA] hello all

[Carissa] Hi John!

[mharm-15549] just a quick test, my internet has been spotty today

[mharm-15549] okay

[mharm-15549] good

[Lisa] Michael - are you caught up?

[mharm-15549] For the most part

[mharm-15549] Iím working two jobs right now and school full time for my masters

[mharm-15549] youíre licky I have tonight off :)

[mharm-15549] no rest for the wicked

[mharm-15549] *Lucky

[mharm-15549] LOL

[Lisa] apparently not!

[mharm-15549] Thankfully one is just an internship so hopefully that will end within another 6-8 months

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKtsdZs9LJo

[mharm-15549] and the links begin :)

[mharm-15549] put some good music tonight Carissa

[Carissa] I mean you did inspire it so.... ;P

[mharm-15549] I need epic

[Lisa] brb

[Carissa] Epic? Well one second then.

[mharm-15549] Great post

[mharm-15549] I love that song

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O6Q1OiF6LI

[mharm-15549] Nice

[Carissa] Technically classified as Epica, or Epic Music, so I think it qualifies :P

[mharm-15549] Epica

[mharm-15549] I like that

[Lisa] back

[Carissa] Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, and Intermediate Music all good bands in that genre.

[Master] and to follow those up with

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9CauXkzvZ4

[mharm-15549] I knew about two steps, but had no idea about the other ones. Thanks!

[Carissa] And last one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxh1Y9sK7Tc

[Carissa] (Featured in the second 300 trailer)

[mharm-15549] LOL Bob

[mharm-15549] :)

[Lisa] ok - not doing songs this week :)

[Master] LOL with Lisa

[Master] you did fine the last two times

[Master] but so to be more serious

[Master] we left with most of the group in the caves but saying they wanted to go back to the castle

[Carissa] Haha all good. No more family visits so I'll get back on track. Also seriously your guesses are as good as mine :)

[mharm-15549] Sounds about right

[Lisa] I was hoping by doing the formatting that someone other than Carissa and I would do the other part

[mharm-15549] we waiting on Mario or TMO?

[Master] no and no

[Lisa] Mario late

[mharm-15549] gotcha

[Master] you four are more than good enough to handle everything

[mharm-15549] okay

[Lisa] lol bob

[Lisa] no tmo?

[Carissa] Lisa - That was original plan but then didn't have the time I had like expected

[JohnAA] I want to elpore the room we are in

[Lisa] what's his excuse?

[Lisa] the pit with the spikes room?

[JohnAA] and was thinking about see what else in in the pit

[JohnAA] We came this far

[Lisa] skeletons

[Carissa] (and realized I was included in that comment, so yes some else can feel free to do songs sometime)

[Carissa] Dunno but Shi is walking wounded and useless and Qui dead so whatever anyone else wants. Are we bringing him back?

[Carissa] But agree. We have to be close finally to something right??

[JohnAA] traps generally protect something and if we are past that for beter or worse, seems foolish not to look

[JohnAA] with TMO and Mario not here, it is nearly impossible

[mharm-15549] With so many of us injured, I'm not sure we should hang around

[mharm-15549] I'm willing to for good reason, but I don't want any more trouble to come from this

[Lisa] Neith Miranda shi and Foto

[Carissa] Does Neith or Miranda have a trap locating spell?

[mharm-15549] Not for traps

[mharm-15549] for Neith

[Carissa] And walking wounded can't cast spells, correct?

[Master] correct

[Master] I will offer that no one has shown any light on the far side of the pit where Shi and Kel are now

[Carissa] Not sure it's helpful for situation, but can she still potentially roll to detect secret doors?

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Kel: Detect Magic - Priest: For 1 turn, I can detect magic in a 10'x30' path.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Well, thanks to a chokehold that will be told for the rest of the games life, Neith came out unharmed and can cast spells

[Master] Miranda is on the opposite side the one on the way out

[Carissa] Huh...well light over there could be helpful :P

[JohnAA] can you put the pit on the map

[Master] it is

[Lisa] with QuiFon, right?

[Master] Kel has Qui

[Master] Kenna and Miranda are on the entrance side of the pit

[Master] Kel Shi and Qui are on the far side

[Lisa] I thought with John's post they moved

[Carissa] And Foto?

[Lisa] IC

[Master] back with Ilero

[Master] I was allowing dramatic effect for Miranda and Qui

[Master] did not want to interrupt the flow there with things like empty pits

[Carissa] Pitfall in the story.

[JohnAA] course you could say the stone shape left a path way

[Master] how much area was affected?

[Carissa] 15 cubic feet

[Master] I went with a scoop up and down so Kel could scramble up the far side

[Carissa] (reading chat)

[Master] hmmmm that is less than I was thinking

[Carissa] And permanent for what it might matter

[Master] nods

[JohnAA] did not have to be too deep

[Carissa] Was just trying for an opening

[JohnAA] and a seal to let it not open again

[Master] I will say that is was enough for Kel SHi Qui to be able to get up the far side but not enough for the near side to go down safely and not enough to cover the entire pit again

[Master] you essentially made crude stairs on the far side wall

[Master] for them to get up

[JohnAA] Kel was flying, he did not need steps

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay guys, thoughts on how we should handle this?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Remember, we are probably running low on spells

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I know Neith is out of higher level ones

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Something we should know. Just in case of another ambush by scorpions or the such

[JohnAA] flying, remember?

TMO has joined the game on Fri Sep 28 19:26:47 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

TMO has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hey TMO!

[TMO] sorry for lateness. pizza had to be recooked

[Master] 10 foot wide 10 foot deep 1 and 2 inches thick

[TMO] no, it wasn't that large, fortunately

[Carissa] lol

[Carissa] Also Hi TMO!

[JohnAA] ha

[TMO] 'ello peeps!

[JohnAA] e need math, your our only hope TMO

[Master] LOL

[TMO] feed me, Seymour!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] so John you can make a roughly 6 inch wide by 10 foot high by 2 inch thick staircase

[TMO] I was just learning something about the Riemann Hypothesis earlier this week. Maybe I can apply it here

[Master] TMO they have 15 cubic feet of stone to be able to mold

[Master] the pit is 10 foot deep

[JohnAA] We do not need a staircase when we have fly

[Master] and 10 foot wide

[Carissa] Is focus on staircase so others can cross?

[Master] John wants to seal in the entire pit with a new cover

[Master] Mario is not here

[Master] no flying

[JohnAA] NO I do not

[Master] Qui and Shi are on the far side

[Master] ok John can explain sorry

[TMO] seal the entire pit, or just provide a walkway?

[JohnAA] I cast stone shape to make an opening and seal the pit on one side

[JohnAA] then I cast Fly to let them come out

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] How many targets can that spell hold?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] All of us?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm down for it

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] no pun intended

[Carissa] What did I say about puns??

[JohnAA] Fly just on Kel so we cannot fly now, just trying to make sure we cannot be separated because Mario is not here and we did not discuss the side of the pit

[TMO] 15 cubic feet can make a ledge 1.5' wide, 1' thick, and 10' long

[TMO] *long

[TMO] very easy to walk across

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hm

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] 1.5' wide?

[Master] Thank you TMO

[JohnAA] but the pit stone is already there, I just need to move stone for the opening and seal where it would pivot

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Bob would you make us roll anything weird for that narrow?

[Master] not ADA but good enough

[Lisa] Hi TMO

[TMO] it should be easy if you're not doing anything more difficult than walking.

[TMO] running, carrying, fighting, might be more difficult

[TMO] Hi Lisa!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] John, thoughts? Ledge or ... Sealing was it?

[Master] brb

[TMO] or are generally clumsy. ;)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] What's easier

[Carissa] If going forward, nothing to carry. If trying to return, at least one to carry.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Carissa] Or two.

[TMO] we can double the width of the ledge if we halve the thickness. 6" thick should still be strong enough.

[TMO] 3' wide, 10' long, 6" thick

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I still wanna check with John because he had an idea first, but if he's okay with it, then I am too

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] No offense :)

[JohnAA] you take a 4'x4'x 2" piece of the trap and move that stone as a seal or stopper so the pit does not move

[TMO] it might not last for years before crumbling, but we're not planning on long-term use

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I may be out of the loop, but why would the pit move. I think I just missed something crucial

[JohnAA] maybe a little less if we need more stopper, Kel it not too big

[Carissa] Dear goodness I hope we don't return.

[JohnAA] Stone shape the top of the pit

[TMO] 4'x4'x1' is 16'^3. by 6" is 8'^3. by 3" is 4'^3. That's leaves 6 cubic feet of stone for other shapes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] when you say stopper do you mean like a "cap" to go over park of the trap?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] *part?

[TMO] So a 4'x4'x3" block of stone is 4 cubic feet of material.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] it's like a door, just remove the top part of the door and attach it to the frame and the rest of the door. You can get though the opening but you can't open the door

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm fine with that if you think it will work John

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Do you need any help with that?

[Lisa] since the wisps weren't torches, are they hanging around?

[Master] they are not visible

[JohnAA] this is what we did last game so they could get out. Just cleaning up details so we can be together

[TMO] maybe the water drove them off?

[JohnAA] or maybe it killed them

[TMO] that's definitely a hope!

[Master] They fed plenty on QUi's death and SHi's almost death

[Master] they are fat and happy for now

[TMO] yay?

[Lisa] just asking in case as soon as you get settled the cannon goes off again

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I know right TMO?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Also that wasn't funny Bob

[Lisa] like that

[Master] grins

[TMO] yay for not having any sounds!

[Carissa] So that mean they fed on Seewick, too?

[Master] So Miranda doing the stone shape

[TMO] is anybody down in the pit?

[TMO] or are we just looking to get across it?

[Master] and that is a very interesting question to ask someone Carissa

[Carissa] They got out right before end of night.

[Carissa] Just pointing that out :)

[JohnAA] so you say I need to do a second stone shape?

[Master] yes

[Master] no to John

[Master] Kel flew them up and out end of last session

[Master] Kel Shi and Qui on far side

[Master] now Miranda casts stone shape

[Master] or was that Foto?

[Carissa] Foto

[Master] so Foto casts

[Master] now you have a stone pathway across to get back

[Master] someone can walk over get Shi and bring her back

[Master] Miranda makes a good choice

[Master] she says her goodbye to Qui

[Master] and on the other side with the two of them

[Master] and then

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 8'03".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 47'05".

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) escorts Shi across path towards exit

[Carissa] So get Shi and Qui safe then either go forward and Shin a light or return.

[TMO] and Qui-Fon pulls a Qui-Gon and vanishes?

[Carissa] Ha

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] yea

[Lisa] you aren't bringing qui back?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) winces, "Thank you."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We still do not know how many charges on wand)

[JohnAA] I thought my post was clear, but we can discuss in character when we see you

[Master] Are you leaving Qui on the far side?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] I thought your post meant you were bringing him back to Hoffman

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sadly not clear to me, but then who would teach Mercy dwarven?)

[Master] or someone going to bring the body back

[Lisa] did I read wrong?

[Ilero]] (TMO) surveys the situation and curses that more people got badly hurt and killed under his command.

[JohnAA] there is room for discussion, there are always misunderstanding, I thought it was a start of a conversation

[Lisa] Branwyn says welcome to her world

[Lisa] to Ilero

Ilero (TMO)] (she can keep it)

[Lisa] lol

[Master] {Hmmmmm now YouTube is recommending "Narcissist, Psychopathy or Sociopath how to spot the difference" to me as my next video

[JohnAA] Qui is with Kel to bring back if he wants, we are in no shape to move it at the moment

Ilero (TMO)] (in this group? take your pick)

[Lisa] D all of the above

[Lisa] him

[Lisa] not it

Ilero (TMO)] (we've only got one body to carry, right? Shi can walk?)

[Master] yes

[JohnAA] It is a body but if you insist

[Lisa] I insist :)

Ilero (TMO)] (we don't know otherwise yet.)

[JohnAA] if Shi wants it it can be her body

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] It's mostly just about not leaving behind our comrades. Even if all they are now is meat. I'm not sure what the religion was, but we should attempt at last rites I think

Ilero (TMO)] Kel, carry QuiFon. Miranda, help Shi please. We go back castle now, yes?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Ilero, can you lead us out please

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Long as she gets wherever safely, whatever works best)

[Lisa] As long as he is not no-body

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kel needs a moment

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (WAIT)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) pauses

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Give them a moment for pities sake! By Nightfall these hills we be swarming with Orcs!

[Lisa] orcs?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] That was to Kell needs a moment :)

[Carissa] ....so we shine the light and this is a dead end??

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (nice but doubt that was ic)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Sorry that was all OOC

[Carissa] For clarification first.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we have no clue)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we don't see the far wall)

[Carissa] Trying to first work off BOB hint of shining light here.

Ilero (TMO)] (k, let's not go IC until everyone agrees. this mix and match is too confusing. :) )

[Master] yes to Carissa

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay

[Carissa] Then wondering still if walking wounded can roll for secret door finding

[Lisa] thx

[Master] no to Carissa

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] If we need light I can give you one more light spell attached to a rock or something

[Carissa] Okay then. Carry on all.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] is that okay Carissa?

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero has a continual light on his cloak clasp)

[Carissa] Nah don't need light just wanted clarification.

[JohnAA] from the death of my first character the lesson is: enter a new area, chance for new danger

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Oh, okay. I thought bob was hinting to check something out that was in the dark. My bad

[Carissa] Same Michael. I thought this passage. The other does have scorpion so probably get out the wounded.

[Carissa] Rather than shine light there.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Alright.

[Lisa] this lil light of mine

[Carissa] Unless someone wants to try for OBS. Trap for no reason here?

[Lisa] I'm gonna let it shine

Ilero (TMO)] (/me throws a half dozen DVD cases at Lisa)

[Lisa] :D

Ilero (TMO)] (I've heard that song enough already, thx. :P )

[Lisa] at least I didn't link it

Ilero (TMO)] (fortunately the kids outgrew it a while ago)

Ilero (TMO)] 3

Ilero (TMO)] 2

Ilero (TMO)] 1

Ilero (TMO)] ...

[Lisa] let it shine

[Lisa] let it shine

[Master] far too easy TMO

[Lisa] let it shine

Ilero (TMO)] (hmm. I was seriously expecting a link at the end of that count. Oh well!)

[Lisa] who needs YouTube when you have me :)

[Carissa] Haha

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clsBpAoWIC0

Ilero (TMO)] (can I request some Linkin Park?)

[Master] But I will do that

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So are we strategically advancing to the exit now?

[Carissa] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0)

Ilero (TMO)] (much better, Bob)

[Lisa] ooh have to think

Ilero (TMO)] (thx Carissa)

[JohnAA] I left the cake out in the rain

[JohnAA] I don't think that I can take it

[Lisa] in the end, it doesn't even matter

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwD1FPD15A8

[Lisa] I had to fall to lose it all

[Master] to move us along

[Lisa] appropriate to the pit?

[Carissa] Also works.

[JohnAA] to the exit

[Master] and also appropriate

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da2-DqOGb6M

[Carissa] But yeah, I'm done. Just wasn't sure if we wanted to explore this trapped room before moving on. Can move on otherwise.

[Lisa] now that song is stuck in my head

[Master] so heading out of the caves back to the castle?

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero is focused on getting out of there. If someone wants to mention searching IC, that's fine)

[JohnAA] yes

[Master] "a change of scene shure would be great"

[Carissa] (Would but Shi would prefer to just leave which is why OOC suggestion :) )

[Master] scene sure

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (k, are we ready to go IC?)

[Master] it will be a while before Mario is in, he is likely trying to christen at least one room of the new house

Ilero (TMO)] (TMI)

[Master] and Spring it out

[Master] is my guess

[Master] so we are ready to move

[Master] and ACTION IC

Ilero (TMO)] Kel, get QuiFon. Miranda, help Shi, please. Shur, bring up back. Hye lead us out.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) whispers to Shi, I am sorry, I will get you back in one piece

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) follows Ilero

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Master] (Kel not here to carry Qui, Shur could)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 12'09".

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks both ways

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] you can make it out of the caves in one piece

Ilero (TMO)] (roger)

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Sep 28 20:00:51 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

[Master] a rag tag wounded group of adventurers

MarioCS has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Master] WOW Mario was faster than I thought

[MarioCS] Hello Hello!

Ilero (TMO)] (welcome)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (hello)

[Master] so you are bringing everyone back to the main hall where you have spent your time?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we don't want to know what you have been doing but happy house warming!)

[Master] Indigo took Tiberius and Seewick up to a tower room

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Mario!)

Ilero (TMO)] (yes)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Penelope?)

[MarioCS] (lol, not with my parents and the cleaning ladies there. itís a large house, but not that large!

[Master] sorry yes Penelope

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I thought Seewick was disguised in Tiberius's room?)

[Master] Lisa will describe that scene

[Master] moving everyone to the same map

[JohnAA] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Carissa] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[TMO] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[MarioCS] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[mharm-15549] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Lisa] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - seewrick in Tiberius room, Penelope in Indigo's room?)

MarioCS is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioCS has received the map ground floor.

[Master] Time of Day: 04:30 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Kel (MarioCS)] so we're back at the castle? great

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sure)

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 3'05".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 4'01".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 2'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry map change was killing me - I will describe what?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Does Kel bring Qui's body as Ilero requested?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) clears a space for Kel to lay down Qui

[Master] what you already did Lisa

[Kel (MarioCS)] Yes I do

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am on laptop in hotel in san Diego)

Kel (MarioCS) then runs to Shi's side

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not as exciting as Marioís airplane)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Thank you Kel

[Master] grins at Lisa

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but slower Wi-Fi)

[Master] but also a shower

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, is it a nice hotel? read: a Marriott hotel??)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] oh brother

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (La Quinta - we needed a dog friendly hotel)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no wonder wifi sux)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl)

[Master] nice for her then at least

[Kel (MarioCS)] (not a Marriott)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes dog liked it)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I donít' know Mario, I like Hilton's a lot too :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ya they're ok, but of course, not as good as...)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] let me know if we can still be friends :)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But, in all seriousness

[Kel (MarioCS)] (towing the company line hard tonight, I have a house to pay off!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Towneplace is Marriot that allows dogs, right...?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sure OK

[Master] HAH

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok - dead are sleeping - are we together again?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol yes)

[Master] everyone is together

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I do have a quick comment)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So in short

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at Indigo, waiting for a reaction.

Indigo (Lisa) sees Kel and Shur bring in QuiFon

[Master] by the way Lisa you saw way at the start Howard leveled?

Indigo (Lisa) jaw drops

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh congrats!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We didn't accomplish anything

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] except death

[Indigo (Lisa)] What happened now?

Ilero (TMO)] We found torches.

[Indigo (Lisa)] They came?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head. "We went."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The pit with metal spikes didn't help.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) winces again

Ilero (TMO)] T'ey not torches. Corpse lights.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we need to help QuiFon

[Indigo (Lisa)] Like Kel.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Qui Fon is fine

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods and sags. "And Penelope. And Shi' badly hurt."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am very glad you are here Kel

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] His path will continue from where he is

[Kel (MarioCS)] thank you Indigo, let's get Penelope here, too

[Indigo (Lisa)] She is upstairs

[Indigo (Lisa)] We need to save Seewick before she is dead too

Kel (MarioCS) shakes his head

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then we can save Penelope

[Indigo (Lisa)] Seewick isn't dead

[Kel (MarioCS)] so much pain, so much grief

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi, holds her hand tightly

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "And Seewick. Who can use t'e Rod?"

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) raises her hand

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) raises his hand

Ilero (TMO)] We talk wit' Kel before using. Can we talk wit' Penelope and Qui too?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not Penelope

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks confused.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Talking with Qui Fon will not be necessary, I know well of his wishes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't wake her until we will really wake her

Kel (MarioCS) bows his head

[Ilero]] (TMO) furrows his brow even more. "What?"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (that at Miranda?)

Ilero (TMO)] (no Indigo)

Ilero (TMO)] (he understands Miranda's statement)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope is dead. Seewick isn't. We have to save Seewick first so we don't have to raise her too.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't know how much time we have.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope ... Penelope ,,,

[Indigo (Lisa)] needs to rest.

[Kel (MarioCS)] How can we help Seewick? Do we know what's wrong with her? Besides her missing cloak?

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.. His your call, hye guess.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can't go through all this and have it be for nothing

Ilero (TMO)] Miranda, what is Qui's wishes?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] He is a Priest of Fate, he will not run from it. His path is ever forward. Procog has called him on

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) holds back a tear

Indigo (Lisa) looks down sadly

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hye understand."

Wu Sen Cho (Master) coughs

[Kel (MarioCS)] Who did that?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] What, How do Dwarves like to be remembered?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Do you set them on fire? bury them?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] He does not believe in the dwaven way, he would be fine being left where he lay.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] He understood any service is more for us

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] the living

[Indigo (Lisa)] But maybe Hoffman would want to say goodbye?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] So what service shall we do?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] The fact that we are in an undead castle makes it a bit more complicated

[Kel (MarioCS)] How so?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I would suggest we burn the body

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. We can discuss later. Anybody know if time limit for use of Rod?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Not that Vampires have undead, just not right to leave the body for anything to use

[Kel (MarioCS)] I see

Ilero (TMO)] If we wait too long, will we lose Penelope's chance?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I believe the Rod will work for a few days, but I do not know precisely.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I had never considered waiting

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Rods work at 9th level

[Master] Rods work at 9th level

[Kel (MarioCS)] if it's instantaneous, why not bring Penelope back first? a few minutes for Seewick may not matter

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have to save Sewwick to save Penelope

Ilero (TMO)] (not being a 9th level priest, what does that mean? ;) )

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I appreciate that Indigo. We should wait

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] for Qui Fon, but not for Penelope

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) thinking

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm hurt badly so I can't go back in the caverns. If the torches weren't the guards then I wanna get the cloak from the castle

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I wish a remove curse would work on Sewwick, this seems similar

Indigo (Lisa) pulls out his short swords

[Indigo (Lisa)] What I was waiting for

[Indigo (Lisa)] For the guards

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I would hope you know not to get the Count's guards against us

[Indigo (Lisa)] Get the Steward and guard the doors

[Indigo (Lisa)] I want answers

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Clears Throat

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Indigo

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We cannot win

[Indigo (Lisa)] NO

[Indigo (Lisa)] We will win

[Indigo (Lisa)] STEWARD!!

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Indigo I am here at your back

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] But I want you to look Branwyn in the eye and tell her what you have found and how you helped

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you think she would side with the Count over an innocent woman?

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi, then moves to back Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you not know Branwyn?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I think she would back you

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I don't think we know the full story Indigo

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] She trusts you

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] with her life

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] to make a calm sound decision

Indigo (Lisa) laughs at Miranda

Ilero (TMO)] Hye make suggestion?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn, queen of calm decisions!

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Lord Tiberius (Master) laughs appreciately

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) walks off with head down

[Indigo (Lisa)] Miranda!

[Indigo (Lisa)] That was funny

[Indigo (Lisa)] I laughed

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) turns around

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] That is her not you

[Indigo (Lisa)] All I want is the cloak

[Indigo (Lisa)] If the Count wants to throw his wife away, fine

[Indigo (Lisa)] We'll take her and he won't ever have to see her again

[Ilero]] (TMO) leans against the table and crosses his arms and listens.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Kel?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] You died

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ty?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I did

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] You were off in the elf lands

Kel (MarioCS) bows head, kind of in shame

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] why did you come back

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) listens closely

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (to protect Shi from Miranda)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I was not, I could not go until my body was returned to Divaekah

Lord Tiberius (Master) raises and eyebrow, looks over at Qui's body

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Does that mean Qui needs to go somewhere?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I cannot say. He wouldn't go to Arvanaith

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not need body go home, so not always same.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] No, he has made his journey

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] So Kel made his journey and came back

[Kel (MarioCS)] Donít Stop believing

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] why not Qui?

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not elf nor dwarf t'ough.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nope still not getting a link for that)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I did not make my journey

[Kel (MarioCS)] I could not without my body

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] you got lost?

Kel (MarioCS) sigh

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) deep breath

[Kel (MarioCS)] my spirit needed my body to make the journey

[Kel (MarioCS)] so I was nowhere, literally nowhere

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] so maybe that is where Seewick is?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (OK Sure, line of the night)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I hope not, its vast, I didnít see another soul

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But it is possible.

Ilero (TMO)] Seewick not elf neit'er.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Seewick is not dead

Kel (MarioCS) nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] I suppose

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is that not what Wisewoman Sunflower said?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] but Kel says he was not dead

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] She was somewhere in-between?

[Kel (MarioCS)] she said a lot

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Honestly, hye not understand much what she say."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe not the same in-between, but an in-between.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not smart enough.

Lord Tiberius (Master) nods

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kel was dead, just not in how do you say it?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tiberius, I WAS dead, but I had nowhere to go without my vessel, my body

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Aravaith.

[Kel (MarioCS)] correct, Shi. Arvanaith

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Vampires are neither dead nor alive. It is not a hard concept to understand.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] thank you Arvanith

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] So maybe Seewick is the same

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] To be stuck between life and death.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] not dead or alive

Ilero (TMO)] Maybe she being turned into vampire?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well not that they have a place to go without a soul.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She needs her cloak!

Kel (MarioCS) nods at Indigo

Lord Tiberius (Master) points at Indigo

[Kel (MarioCS)] that cloak seems important to her

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's different

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] How about this

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] SO without her cloak she is not alive or dead?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I guess not

[Indigo (Lisa)] But she will be dead if she goes too long without it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Which is why we should hurry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But she might have some life if those corpse lights were feeding on her?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But yes, her cloak seems important.

[Kel (MarioCS)] will we know the cloak if we see it? have you seen the cloak before, Indigo?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] so tell the guards you wish to talk with the dead queen and need some of her things

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] A bold strategy

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "That might work. Er, if they don't ask more questions."

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hopefully they don't kill us

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's like a regular cloak but with smooth soft feathers.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] if they start a fight Indigo can rightfully finish it

Kel (MarioCS) nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] thanks

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't know it was magic

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought it was just pretty

[Kel (MarioCS)] sounds beautiful

Indigo (Lisa) looks down

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Can someone else search for magic? I unfortunately cannot right now.

[Kel (MarioCS)] so we cannot just make a new one, its magical

Indigo (Lisa) holds up sword

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't need magic

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well...yes, there are other ways.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] good

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) walks over and sits cross legged on the floor

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 38'05".

[Ilero]] (TMO) clears his throat. "HYE make suggestion?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, we must do something, so if our only option is the steward, so be it. time seems of the essence

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you have that Zone of Truth spell we cast on Joseph in Dryads Lair?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, Ilero?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ilero was there. He saw that

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks surprised that someone heard him this time.

Lord Tiberius (Master) looks at Ilero

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] speak up, my man

[Kel (MarioCS)] but in English

Ilero (TMO)] We got somebody sneaky in group, wit' practice being not seen and looking for t'ings? Hye just asking, is all.

[Kel (MarioCS)] like you, maybe?

[Kel (MarioCS)] we all know thatís you

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "So have fun?"

JohnAA nods

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Well I always thought that Halflings were thieves

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks innocent. "What, me? You t'ink hye sneaky?"

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] but Indigo made me think otherwise

Indigo (Lisa) frowns

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well you can sneak past centipedes...

[Kel (MarioCS)] miss Kenna would have you think otherwise as well

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Just don't get caught

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] yeah Kenna is a halfling too

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] sort of?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Last time someone get caught here, t'ey lose hand."

[Master] brb Nyrma home

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, maybe not have that happen?

[Kel (MarioCS)] you wonít lose anything, we can make sure of that

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's why we should just make them talk

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or someone sneak off why they're busy talking?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But it's not my hands at risk.

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's fine

Ilero (TMO)] Interrogating t'em make t'em suspicious maybe?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You and Kel are good at secret doors. Maybe you can find the passage

[Kel (MarioCS)] do we have a potion, to make you invisible?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I wasn't going to announce it

Ilero (TMO)] Look for secret doors good idea.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Steward comes in

[Indigo (Lisa)] He doesn't come out

Ilero (TMO)] Yah, t'at not make no one suspicious.

[Kel (MarioCS)] we can take his clothes, and have Ilero dress as him

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks offended that you think he looks like the steward.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (JoAnn is speaking w your mom)

Kel (MarioCS) retracts a bit

[Master] (yeah Nyrma just filled me in, seems like it will be ok)

[Kel (MarioCS)] just saying, in a pinch, and in a dark hallway, a grunt may suffice

Ilero (TMO)] (all humans not look alike)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no?!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but all halflings are thieves)

[Master] grins

Ilero (TMO)] (not according to Ilero. :P)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol(

[Kel (MarioCS)] if you want to seachoutside this room Ilero, I volunteer to help, I can be a bit sneaky too

[Kel (MarioCS)] and look for secret doors

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Hit good have backup, just in case.

[Kel (MarioCS)] it's worth a try, at least, before we move to the Steward

Kel (MarioCS) looks at indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (seachoutside took me a while to figure out!)

Ilero (TMO)] Any way for magic to do any searches of castle while we look in person?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, heads-down typing)

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at the priests and mages.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (going to be a personal item find again?)

Lord Tiberius (Master) YAWNS

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] (how many of you just did? grins)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] YAWNS

[Indigo (Lisa)] How long is this searching going to take?

Ilero (TMO)] (if they can search mystically while we search physically, then we won't need to have most of the group sitting idle while Ilero goes off and does his thing)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "Not in this condition."

[Kel (MarioCS)] give us...

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Maybe if we wait till morning?

[Kel (MarioCS)] an hour, maybe?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] we will all be wide awake?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Indigo you stayed up as long as me

[Kel (MarioCS)] so will the guards

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A nap is not a bad idea...

[Kel (MarioCS)] time is crucial for Seewick

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't have time to sleep!

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Is it?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Kel just said that time did not matter

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] that he was not dead

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Time matters to those who can do something.

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] permission to go off?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Please be careful.

[Kel (MarioCS)] you really canít be this daft. Even I am not!

[Kel (MarioCS)] even I get it

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] You cannot be dead., but not able to get where you want to go

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay, we can all wander the castle. No sneaking, no stealing, no prying. Just learning castle, find places t'at look like might be good hiding places.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] that makes you UNDEAD

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] just like a vampire

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe you stay here and guard the door. thatís a noble way of assisting

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] you are not and have not ever been a vampire

[Kel (MarioCS)] have you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branadarus, if they're going to make us wait an hour before we take the Steward we can nap here

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I am not a vampire

Kel (MarioCS) reaches to pull back the words

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Indigo would know

[Kel (MarioCS)] (do you play one on tv?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) exhales.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We sleep for an hour and then take the Steward if they don't have the cloak

[Kel (MarioCS)] that sounds fair

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

Lord Tiberius (Master) nods

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Ilero

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I will guard as Indigo sleeps

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] then he guards when I sleep

Ilero (TMO)] Sleep.

[Indigo (Lisa)] No you need to sleep too

Ilero (TMO)] Let Shi guard

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 6'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Miranda can guard

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Create Food and Water: I create (6) 6 cubic feet of food and water.

Ilero (TMO)] Or Neit'

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Sorry Shi but you need sleep too

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Me?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I think Shi would benefit from sleep

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] not beauty sleep

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] but sleep

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes please.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) laughs

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] is case youíre hungry

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't need a guard in here

[Kel (MarioCS)] if we get caught, you may...

[Indigo (Lisa)] HOWARD!

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] if you do not trust them Indigo I do not

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Yes Sir Indigo?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If you get caught, you were just two guys trying to find a place to take your ladies. Is that not what Shur thought earlier?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wake me and Branadarus in an hour

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're sleeping here

[Kel (MarioCS)] if we find a place, Iíll be back as soon as possible

Kel (MarioCS) winks at Shi

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Oh but ... oh

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

Lord Tiberius (Master) stares at Howard

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] That would be best

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Wake us when Shi says so

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Your rooms are not good for sleeping

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] She knows time better

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wait so I am staying awake?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Kel said an hour

Lord Tiberius (Master) stares at SHi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er..well an hour is really nothing timewise...

Kel (MarioCS) pinches bridge of nose, winces

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb)

Lord Tiberius (Master) YAWNS

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sigh, "Okay I doubt I could sleep anyway."

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] night Indigo

[Kel (MarioCS)] (knocks him on the noggin)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (zzzZZZ)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He wants to give you more, er, time to search.

Lord Tiberius (Master) whispers to Shur.... tie up Indigo and me

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe not quite so daft.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Ilero]] (TMO) walks past Neith on his way to the door.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (good night Ty boy)

Kel (MarioCS) nods with a smile

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But do be careful.

Ilero (TMO) (to mharm-15549 only)] Got spell put t'em all to sleep while we gone?

[Kel (MarioCS)] of course, dear. I have unfinished business

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) kisses him before shooing him off

Kel (MarioCS) blushes

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) tends to the wounded staying behind

[Indigo (Lisa)] (back)

[Master] So Indigo and Tiberius are sleeping

[Master] Indigo and Penelope moved 44'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero, time is a tickin'

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And maybe tied up? That I didn't understand)

Ilero (TMO)] (and Neith hopefully has a task to do while we're away)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) (to TMO only)] unfortunately not

[Ilero]] (TMO) clucks in disappointment.

[Master] Time of Day: 05:15 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes off his most obvious weapons, bringing only a single belt knife and the Fist.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Be careful

[Master] Knave moved 46'05".

[Knave (Master)] Welcome back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, thank you. All has been well here?

[Knave (Master)] Just a normal day

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 8'09".

[Knave (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbsN9lProEQ

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What's a normal day anymore?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Leaves his bow, takes everything else

[Indigo (Lisa)] (here's another one! tie him to a chair and make him talk!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (leaves arrows, too)

Ilero (TMO)] (Indigo is a natural diplomat!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah why wasn't he ambassador? ;) )

[Knave (Master)] LOL

[Knave (Master)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he is past the point of diplomacy)

[Knave (Master)] Dinner is almost ready

[Knave (Master)] we were waiting for you to return

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh, wonderful. What will it be tonight?

Ilero (TMO)] How long?

[Knave (Master)] I can have it brought to you shortly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh, no rush. Some of us are still napping.

[Knave (Master)] tonight is pheasant

[Knave (Master)] with chilled fish

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] )please people let's not go too crazy and do something that we will all regret)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Has the Count returned to join us?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shoot I hope small talk doesn't count as crazy)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL!

[Knave (Master)] I have not heard from the Steward on when the Master will return

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Sometimes

Ilero (TMO)] (for us, it might?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The steward would know?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (True...)

[Knave (Master)] I am certain that when he does arrive the Steward will know right away

MarioCS has edited Kel's effects.

Ilero (TMO)] Hif anyt'ing like Branwyn, whole castle know when she get back.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (unless we lock him in a closet!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. So we still don't know when. That is, um, disappointing? It is odd to be in his castle without him here.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Knave (Master)] (LOL at Lisa, she is having far too much fun being the destructive chaotic one)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did we ever ask Knave about giant snails?)

[Knave (Master)] (no )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Very true and very entertaining)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Have you by chance heard of giant snails in the area, Knave?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (he seems susceptible to Jedi mind tricks, grill him!)

[Knave (Master)] I know that the villagers have dealt with some

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thanks - can't remember who was asked what at this point)

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks around. "Somebody still got t'ose shells?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are they native to the area?

[Knave (Master)] (these are not the snails you are looking for)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Nothing like them back home.

[Knave (Master)] I am not certain

[Knave (Master)] they seemed to show up a couple of years ago

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Just...showed up?

[Knave (Master)] maybe 5 or 10 years?

[Knave (Master)] nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How do giant snails appear out of nowhere?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (what's time for a vampire?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Did someone bring them over as pets?

[Knave (Master)] I am not sure

Ilero (TMO)] (Snails are an invasive species?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe to eat them?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not all of them, but the giant ones, yes)

[Knave (Master)] (grins Carissa says YES)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Yum! as good as chilled fish!

Ilero (TMO)] (escargODDAMN that's huge!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Super massively destructive pests :) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl TMO)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Sorry BRB

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Look up Giant African Snails and return to Florida)

[Knave (Master)] Just a moment I will be back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Sure...

Knave (Master) exits

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) questions her ability to make small talk

Ilero (TMO)] (try snail talk instead)

Johan the Apprentice (Master) coughs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So slower?)

Johan the Apprentice (Master) coughs again

Ilero (TMO)] Yes?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are you okay, Johan?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (just looks up the snails. meh, Iíve seen bigger...0

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] Yeah, just a tickle

[Kel (MarioCS)] (!!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Now go look at YouTube videos of them as pets)

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] but he never came in when we were gambling all day yesterday

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Creepy but kind of cute but creepy)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (theyíre huge!)

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] a servant brought in food and drinks

[Indigo (Lisa)] (knave is a snail???)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh? Didn't he say the servants sleep during the day?

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] well wine and more wine

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh...maybe?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AdUJVUXhyg)

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] He only showed up when you came back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There you go. Also no you cannot legally have these in the US)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I was thinking

[Kel (MarioCS)] (toss salt on him, see what happens)

Ilero (TMO)] Maybe he be t'e Count in disguise.

Ilero (TMO)] Just watching us.

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] someone said something about murder holes?

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] yeah

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] watching us

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What exactly are murder holes?

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] that was my thought

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] watching

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] spying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Can vampires disguise themselves like that?

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] we are maybe safe in here

Ilero (TMO)] You magic, you know of spell make disguise?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well we're certainly safer here than we have been elsewhere, oddly enough.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh...well no, but that makes sense.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe we should ask him for a mirror?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Ilero saw Drake turn into a bat)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and garlic sauce for the fish

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I have just been here or our room up in the tower

[Kel (MarioCS)] give him Qui's holy symbol

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Well, hif food coming, postpone till after eat so not look suspicious?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A mirror to assess my wounds isn't really a bad thing to ask for if Knave can find one.

Ilero (TMO)] Or go now and hope?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I will follow your lead

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) from across the room NO!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The smell of food will probably wake up Indigo.

[Kel (MarioCS)] if food is coming, the halls may have servants

[Ilero]] (TMO) digs a mirror out of his belt pouch and hands it to Shi.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye want t'at back, please.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sorry Miranda, we will NOT do that

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) whispers, "Thank you. I'll just use to look myself over. And at anyone who happens to pass by me..."

[Kel (MarioCS)] you're so vain

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grins

[Kel (MarioCS)] (insert link here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well I was told I don't need beauty sleep at least.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. If Shi looks carefully at the mirror from the right angle a snarling woman's face with wild hair will just be visible in it.

[Kel (MarioCS)] you certainly do not

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] but you will need more rest before I can heal you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9BEjwI5DJg)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] which is much more important

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You meant that one, right? ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I will rest soon enough.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] back

[Kel (MarioCS)] (didnít know this one existed, I was thinking classic

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha figured so since you didn't chose the link, I chose this one)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (totes cool)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (thanks!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And snarling woman being Medusa or Shi? ;P )

Ilero (TMO)] We wait for food to get here and servants leave, t'en go soon after.

Ilero (TMO)] (Medusa)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha I know)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) angles mirror to look at self, but waiting to catch possible reflection of Knave when he returns

[Kel (MarioCS)] I'm ready when you are

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (not making it obvious, hopefully)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (just looking over her shoulder, you know, like spy movies? :P )

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I suppose you want me to stay here and eat again

[JohnAA] I wish you all good time in and out of the game, until we meet again

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What else would you do?

Ilero (TMO)] Too hard?

[JohnAA] I'm going to laydown

Ilero (TMO)] (bye!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Already? Boo. Night John!)

[JohnAA] TTFn

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh bai john!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight!)

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Sep 28 21:21:40 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] (waiting on the food)

[Master] Time of Day: 05:55 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (kitchen must be busy)

Ilero (TMO)] (well, we probably spent a good chunk of that time talking)

[Knave (Master)] comes in with platters

[Knave (Master)] (servants following)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Taco BeTre)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to see if there are reflections

[Indigo (Lisa)] (20 min til Indigo's alarm clock goes off - get cracking peoples)

[Knave (Master)] (yes all seem to have reflections)

[Knave (Master)] trays of food placed on the sideboard

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs and discreetly hands mirror back to Ilero

[Knave (Master)] Good evening

[Knave (Master)] I am glad you are all here

[Kel (MarioCS)] (are we?)

[Knave (Master)] is there anything else you need?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Where would we be?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] More wine?

[Kel (MarioCS)] more chilled fish!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Goodness no. I'm still not ready for more fish.

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

[Knave (Master)] We have fish and pheasant and wine

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks to see if anything about the Knave looks like he remembers the Count or any of the other servants was like.

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] After dinner, could you perhaps bring me a mirror? I need something to better look over my wounds.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hell if I have any more ideas)

[Knave (Master)] Of course

[Knave (Master)] we do not have much in the way of healing

[Knave (Master)] we tend to just sleep and recover

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And why does Knave not seem surprised by the dead body and beat up priestess?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] in one night?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Overnight?

[Kel (MarioCS)] magic sheets?

[Kel (MarioCS)] or magi IN the sheets?

Kel (MarioCS) nudges the Knave

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What magic allows that?

Kel (MarioCS) dejected, looks at Shi...

[Kel (MarioCS)] really?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not THAT kind of magic. I meant actual spells

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is there anything to help speed my healing?

Kel (MarioCS) shakes head and smiles

[Knave (Master)] I do not know magic

[Knave (Master)] I do know that sleep heals most things

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A little, yes, but not fast nor much.

[Knave (Master)] and when I wake up in the morning I am ready to face a new day and the challenges that come

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well that's, er, admirable.

[Knave (Master)] (perhaps SHi or someone should ask him why he is not phased?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And yet you don't seem...surprised we already need healing?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is this area so dangerous so many get hurt?

[Knave (Master)] When you left you want out to the Caves and the Forest

[Knave (Master)] of course you encountered problems

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did we tell him we went to the caves? I don't remember it...but want to confirm first)

Ilero (TMO)] (asking those types of questions is right up Ilero's alley. Oh wait, no it isn't. That's the alley 3 blocks down to the west)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Who said we went to the caves?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The gypsies, yes, but they warned us from them.

[Knave (Master)] You said you were going to the village but you never made it there

[Knave (Master)] OH I did not know you went to the gypsies

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns, "But we did make it there. What do you mean?"

[Knave (Master)] you went to the village yesterday but not today

[Knave (Master)] the Count insists we make sure his guests get what they need,

Ilero (TMO)] (Bob - I take it Ilero didn't recognize anything about the Knave from his roll?)

[Knave (Master)] so we try to help that

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You have kept an eye on us the whole time?

[Knave (Master)] (correct, you did not get anything but normal human)

Ilero (TMO)] (thanks)

[Knave (Master)] I have not

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Who has?

[Knave (Master)] but the staff has tried to

Ilero (TMO)] (no response could have been that or could have been you didn't see the request. ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They we not very helpful then if they saw us hurt and offered nothing

[Knave (Master)] The staff is instructed to do what the guests request as much as possible

[Knave (Master)] if you did not ask for assistance......

[Kel (MarioCS)] May we see more of the castle, maybe get a tour?

[Knave (Master)] certainly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....way too bold to ask for assistance now for cloak help? :P)

[Knave (Master)] in the morning I can escort you where ever you wish

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Ilero

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ask for the 3 hour tour)

[Knave (Master)] (LOL)

Ilero (TMO)] T'anks. Branwyn got land grant from Queen, be good see other castle and how built and laid out.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How often does this castle witness death?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or until the weather start to get rough)

[Knave (Master)] Inside of the Castle? only when the Master wishes it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How often is that?

[Knave (Master)] mostly he keeps his prisoners in the dungeons

[Kel (MarioCS)] so if he's not around, then no death?

[Knave (Master)] rather than execute them

[Ilero]] (TMO) stops completely still for a moment.

[Kel (MarioCS)] who would the Count have a s a prisoner?

[Knave (Master)] Only the Master can choose who dies

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought he has his prisoners for dinner)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I simply find it upsetting as a priestess of Solonor that the staff did not think it prudent to react when three returned here dead.

Ilero (TMO)] So.. Count's wife die, yes? And Count not stop it?

[Knave (Master)] I was not there when the Master's wife died

Ilero (TMO)] Hit just seem odd t'ing to say

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How long ago did she die?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, donít you like fashion? maybe you can see the Queen's closet, for inspiration?

[Knave (Master)] Two weeks

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and if the cloak is there!)

Ilero (TMO)] (TMO's head hits the desk)

[Knave (Master)] Just before the Master left

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, only two weeks? Who was here when she died, then?

Ilero (TMO)] (I thought we were talking a death that happened YEARS ago)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Same!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (me too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (seriously tmo?)

Ilero (TMO)] (apparently I'm not alone!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she is still slightly warm 0 not decomposed!)

[Master] grins this is a PAUSE and OOC

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sigh)

[Carissa] Totally did not mean for Shi to somehow end up half interrogating him?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (you're fine)

[Carissa] Figure she's just more upset about death than usual right now.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can someone ask HOW she died?)

[Carissa] So...opening?

[Carissa] Was waiting for knave to first tell me who was around...provided he'll say :)

[TMO] I know we found the body, but nothing I'd read indicated the death was recent. Of course, I may have just missed it. that happens easily

[Master] 3 years ago the group was here and changed Stanley into a Vampire

[Master] he was not married

[Carissa] Figured magic kept it not decomposing.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (gypsies said she cannot go long without her cloak - so I figured it was recent)

[Carissa] Ahh forgot that part

[TMO] I'm glad it's my dumb characters here for this story

[Master] grins

[Carissa] lol

[Master] also remember she is not dead

[TMO] I don't have to do much thinking

[Kel (MarioCS)] (I thought she didnít decompose cuz she's not really dead)

[Carissa] Grasping straws but have a few more ideas for questions. Maybe one of them will be right.

[Master] help each other out

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but knave is going with the she's dead story)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (make him tell it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how - where was she buried 0 what was her name)

[TMO] yes, where is she buried was one

[Kel (MarioCS)] did she have a favorite cloak?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can we pay our respects at her tomb)

[Carissa] Can also play off the angle that they brought one back to life. Maybe they can help his wife?

[Master] he already said the Master said she was dead, no one saw her die

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he said HE didn't see her die)

[Master] true

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't recall he said no one saw her die)

[Carissa] Which is why Shi asked who did see her die

[Carissa] Or was around when she died, specifically

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if a swannmay dies alone in the forest, is she really dead?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I am so sorry guys, but I'm going to have to log for the night. Apparently there is a surprise family visit

[Kel (MarioCS)] (can we borrow her cloak?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Surprise!)

[TMO] take care!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight!)

[Carissa] (Night!)

[Master] tell the family you have to help a Count become a Vampire or recover his wife

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm sorry all. I'll try and rejoin if I can kick them out

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] See ya

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Sep 28 21:43:28 EDT 2018

[Master] they will understand

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bye Michael, and we CAN still be friends, you Hilton lover...)

[TMO] lol

[Carissa] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but in a household the servants should know if it was an illness, childbirth, murder, etc.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you don't just say - dead)

[TMO] doesn't mean theyíll talk about it with outsiders

[Carissa] Seriously, I already finished my drink. You're making me need another with this. It's like pulling teeth.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (whatís your poison tonight?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wake indigo and it will go faster)

[Carissa] (It was hard cider)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nice)

TMO clubs Indigo to keep him asleep

[Carissa] (Up to Ilero to wake him - he's in harge, remember? ;) )

[TMO] He is in harge. He's very in harge

[Carissa] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo told Howard to wake him at 6:15)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (poor guy is prolly starving, and we have a room full of food)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you will have to deal with Howard)

[Carissa] Well not going to stop Howard if he does....

[TMO] Ilero has Backstab

[Indigo (Lisa)] (be afraid! Very afraid)

[Carissa] LOL

[Master] so back IC

[TMO] it was a whisper, but what Ilero asked Neith was if she had a spell to put them to sleep for hours

[Carissa] (Shoot one sec let me remember my questions(

[Carissa] (Also going to end it with asking for extra salt. Someone help me remember that)

[Carissa] (Or ask themselves)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (am IC)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The Count is a vampire, yes? Why didn't he bring back his wife?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We brought back one of our own...

[Kel (MarioCS)] ta da!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shoots Kel a smile

Kel (MarioCS) mock curtsey

[Knave (Master)] You mean make her a vampire also?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] There are spells, too.

[Knave (Master)] I do not know you would have to ask the Master

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I...don't think I'd wish vampirism on anyone, but there are other ways.

Ilero (TMO)] Where did Count meet Seewick?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....no one told us her name except Indigo)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (at the lake)

[Knave (Master)] What sort of spells would be right to use? to bring someone back from where they want to be? where they receive their unearthly reward like your friend there? points to Qui

Ilero (TMO)] (I know)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Some are not ready to die.

[Knave (Master)] If you wish I can help you take him down to the crypts

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] There are ways to ask what they wish.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ta da!

[Knave (Master)] where he can stay until you know where to take him to his final place

[Knave (Master)] Who would wish to leave their paradise?

Ilero (TMO)] T'at actually good idea. Dwarf should be under stone, I t'ink.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, they are not...occupied at the moment, are they?

[Knave (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

[Kel (MarioCS)] YEs, let's take him there, We can help...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] That is why you ask. Maybe they are not in paradise.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't tell me she was dying and taking her cloak kind of sort of saved her by not letting her fully die?)

[Knave (Master)] If they are not in paradise then they deserve what they got

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ahhhhh..)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Including those who simply waiting to be guided along?

Ilero (TMO)] Some get sent back against t'eir will.

[Knave (Master)] If you are not sure where you belong then you belong no where

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head

[Knave (Master)] Of course I will help you with taking your friends to the crypts

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is there a tomb or resting place for her?

[Knave (Master)] for who?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I would like to pray for her soul to find its peace.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The wife of the Count.

Knave (Master) momentarily confused

[Knave (Master)] OH

[Knave (Master)] I am sorry no, the crypt is not done yet

[Knave (Master)] the Master has commissioned a statue for her he said

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The same crypt you'll be taking Qui?

[Knave (Master)] perhaps when he returns

[Knave (Master)] the same level yes

Ilero (TMO)] Plenty of feat'ers, hye hope. Hye notice Count like feat'ers.

Ilero (TMO)] He have few t'ings decorated wit' t'em.

[Knave (Master)] The Master will know for certain

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well wherever she rests, I would still like to offer her my prayers.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And if you could get more salt, I'd appreciate it. This fish needs it.

[Kel (MarioCS)] very bland

Ilero (TMO)] Hye take some salt too, in case find giant snail.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aannnd out of ideas on my end. For the minute)

Ilero (TMO)] Hif hokay.

[Knave (Master)] I will bring back some salt for you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Crypt it'll be, looks like)

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Knave (Master)] and I will let the Steward know you will want to visit the crypts in the morning

Ilero (TMO)] T'en we take Qui to crypts.

[Knave (Master)] did you need anything for your friend before then?

Ilero (TMO)] Tonight please.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Qui's body should not wait that long.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (if there's a door to the caverns, that seems to be a logical place, low under the castle)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Toss salt over your shoulder to ward off demons and accidentally hit a servant/Knave!(

[Knave (Master)] I do not know if I can find people for you tonight

Ilero (TMO)] We can carry hif someone show way

[Kel (MarioCS)] just point the way, we can figure it out

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You do not know where they are?

[Knave (Master)] there was another watch that had problems in the forest

[Knave (Master)] most of the staff is helping with that right now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They'll be fine by morning if they recover like you.

[Knave (Master)] the guards lost three more

Ilero (TMO)] Can we help t'em in any way?

Knave (Master) nods to Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] (most staff is out, less chance of them in the halls then)

Ilero (TMO)] (yes)

[Knave (Master)] Yes if we sleep tonight in the morning we will be ready to help

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....do scorpions transform just saying, three damn scorpions. Also grasping more straws)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wow, nice)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I want to know how she died)

Ilero (TMO)] (that's stretching a bit, but theoretically possible I suppose)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Would you like assistance? I might still be of some use.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (SHHH I can only stretch now!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I want to know what was stolen that needed 15 guards)

Ilero (TMO)] (but if so then who killed a dozen of those?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Why were the guards out anyways?

Ilero (TMO)] (anybody got dispel magic handy?)

Ilero (TMO)] (cast on this dude without his noticing)

[Knave (Master)] The Steward sent them out to find you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] To find us?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I can't believe 15 guards were looking for the silverware - which Indigo is holding hostage until we get answers)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes but Shi can't cast)

Ilero (TMO)] No one say not'ing to us.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What hurt them so bad?

[Knave (Master)] No one had heard from you all day

[Knave (Master)] they were attacked in the forest

Ilero (TMO)] What killed t'e guards? We not run into anyt'ing t'at rough.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] By what? We didn't encounter problems in the forest.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they told us 15 dead guards the first night we arrived - that is how we had barracks to sleep in)

Knave (Master) looks at Ilero in disbelief looks at Qui then back at Ilero

[Kel (MarioCS)] (did we fight in the forest? following the wolves?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that is a LIE)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nope)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Qui did not die in the forest.

Ilero (TMO)] Qui not in forest. And hye not see guards in t'e caves.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We didn't see guards at all, actually. And we were in the forest earlier with the wolves.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (first morning at breakfast rather - after sleeping in barracks)

[Knave (Master)] You went into the caves?!?!?!?!

Ilero (TMO)] You say t'at we did earlier.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (WTF?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks confused. "Hye t'ink, anyways?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We went by the caves.

[Knave (Master)] No I asked if you went to the forest or the caves

[Knave (Master)] I did not think you really went to the caves

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Sorry."

[Knave (Master)] that is crazy

[Indigo (Lisa)] (will someone tie this guy to a chair please)

[Knave (Master)] why would you go there?

[Knave (Master)] everyone knows they are dangerous

[Knave (Master)] deadly even

Ilero (TMO)] Many people say we not quite right.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Eddie was curious. We had to pull him back out.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Sniffing around when we went by it.

[Knave (Master)] Eddie?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The dog.

[Knave (Master)] thinking

[Knave (Master)] OH

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Blame the dog not the wolf)

Knave (Master) looks skeptical

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He is not as smart as the wolves.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They simply wanted to roll in some leaves.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Knew better than to go elsewhere.

Ilero (TMO)] I do t'ink people should stay out of t'e caves t'ough. Is definitely not safe.

Ilero (TMO)] Anyway, what attacked t'e guards?

[Knave (Master)] I do not know

[Knave (Master)] I hope the captain does

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (/me punches Ilero for his slip)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How do you not know what attacks you?

[Knave (Master)] I was not there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes but they didn't tell you?

[Knave (Master)] I only leave the castle to greet guests

Ilero (TMO)] May we ask t'em?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They told you they hadn't seen us but not what attacked them?

[Knave (Master)] I have not talked to them

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (/me also punches Knave for being Knave)

Ilero (TMO)] Maybe we able to help find whatever it was.

[Knave (Master)] I saw them come back to the castle

[Knave (Master)] like I saw you come the first time

[Knave (Master)] and again yesterday

[Knave (Master)] and again this afternoon

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Did you also run down to greet them?

[Knave (Master)] no

[Knave (Master)] only important guests

[Knave (Master)] when I realized that is was the Lifegiver and her friends

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You would make for a terrible priest.

[Knave (Master)] I was there as soon as I could be

[Knave (Master)] I would not want to be a priest

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Clearly not if you care so little for the wounded and dead.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry, remind me again who is the life giver? Seewick?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Branwyn)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (thanks!)

[Knave (Master)] the Master always ensures I know what to do

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How does he do that?

[Knave (Master)] He is here to tell us

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You said he was gone.

[Knave (Master)] at least he usually is

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And so with his absence, how do you know what to do?

Kel (MarioCS) Kel puts a hand on his lasso)

[Kel (MarioCS)] /eyes for a sturdy chair

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shh let him answer first. Or wiggly out of answering)

[Knave (Master)] the Steward takes his place

[Indigo (Lisa)] (actually I think knave is too stupid to tie to a chair)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And who tells the Steward what to do?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we need steward)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yup)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (to both)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Knave (Master)] I would guess the Master does

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head and sighs.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Even when he is gone? Do none of you think for yourself?

[Ilero]] (TMO) slips out while the Knave is busy answering questions.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (let me ask the Master how to respond to that)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Knave (Master)] The Master likes a clear simple order for things

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo can get the chair out of the room scroll so it will be a nice chair if it will make you feel better)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (HAHA)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Any yet the castle is currently disorderly.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] With dead and wounded, included his own.

[Ilero]] (TMO) goes looking for a guard.

[Knave (Master)] It is very distressing

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Were these attacks happening before the Count left?

[Knave (Master)] No

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs and shakes head

[Kel (MarioCS)] id it well known the Count is away?

[Knave (Master)] (sorry looking for Ilero's guard)

Ilero (TMO)] (no worries)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (all good almost done with questions so move fast Ilero)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, before you go, could you please tell me how the Countess died? I must know what prayers to send her way.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What else, Lisa? Besides how she died?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (it's gotta be 6:15 by now)

[Master] Ilero makes it out of the room

[Master] and is in the main hallway

[Master] heading towards the entrance looking for a guard

[Master] Time of Day: 05:20 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Iíd like to know what was stolen that they sent 15 guards for - but knave was strange about the 15 guards thing)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (time just moved backwards??)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah and I doubt he'll answer Shi's question)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but he should know how - jeez!)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero is just THAT sneaky)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Waiting to see if BOB replies :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (last time the clock showed up it was 5:55)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ilero snuck out before all the questions)

[Ilero]] (TMO) sneaks into the past

[Knave (Master)] I do not know how the Countess died, the Master told us she was dead

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ya, we went back in time

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Was he upset by it?

[Knave (Master)] the Steward said he was

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo went to sleep at 5:15)

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/ujJFfAUY3D4

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do you mind fetching him? I will not be able to rest without offering the proper prayers.

Ilero (TMO)] (the universe itself wants Indigo to sleep longer)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And then Ilero can go)

[Knave (Master)] I can see if he is available

[Knave (Master)] and tell him you wish to speak with him

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Please. Tonight, if possible.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (throw salt on him!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (hit him with a mirror)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kel can "spill some")

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi gave Ilero his mirror back)

[Kel (MarioCS)] here is a salt shaker to fill, please

Ilero (TMO)] (well obviously not *that* mirror! It's valuable!)

Kel (MarioCS) trips and tosses it on Knave

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh and donít forget the mirror, Knave.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: AIM check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

Knave (Master) knave tries to catch it

[Knave (Master)] (1d20) [1d20=20] 20

[Kel (MarioCS)] wtf

[Knave (Master)] Snags it out of the air

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well damn it really??)

[Knave (Master)] and tucks it into a pocket

Ilero (TMO)] (ROFL)

[Knave (Master)] Thank you

Ilero (TMO)] (DENIED!)

Ilero (TMO)] (You just got dunked on, son!)

Kel (MarioCS) slow clap

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (At least Knave can do one thing right)

[Kel (MarioCS)] well played, Knave, well played

Kel (MarioCS) hangs head in shame

Knave (Master) leaves the room

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, now we donít have salt for the fish

[Master] Time of Day: 05:30 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I didn't expect that...

[Kel (MarioCS)] what reflexes!

[Kel (MarioCS)] I wish I could do that

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

Ilero (TMO)] (Bob rolled the loaded die)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (An ruined our definitely perfect plan)

[Master] LOL totally unexpected and just went with it

[Kel (MarioCS)] looks like the crypts may help us, I imagine they would be craggy and rock walls, possible tunnel there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Perhaps the Steward has better answers, and if not, perhaps he can at least show you to the crypts for Qui. And maybe other things.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ley Qui not die in vain

[Kel (MarioCS)] Let*

Ilero (TMO)] (let's not bring ley lines into this)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (the Mist is confusing enough)

[Kel (MarioCS)] We have to get moving before Indigo rises, he seemed hell bent on tying someone up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ilero has to return at some point, doesn't he?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....er provided she noticed)

[Kel (MarioCS)] letís hope so, with both arms the same length

[Kel (MarioCS)] I couldnít sneak out to join him, I didnít even see him leave

Ilero (TMO)] (he's not planning on being gone long)

[Kel (MarioCS)] thatís one sneaky guy

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how come Ilero can run off by himself and not Indigo?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=36] 36 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

Ilero (TMO)] (we left Indigo all by himself for hours! :P )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Because according to Indigo he's not a thief?)

Ilero (TMO)] (he just sat there in the dark)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Thanks why)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thats*

Ilero (TMO)] (no worries, Ilero will be back very soon)

[Master] So currently Ilero has made it out of the room unseen and is exploring looking for guards

[Kel (MarioCS)] (if we tied him to Ilero...)

[Master] then after some more talking

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] Kel makes it out of the room and is off looking for?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no, Kel was demo-ing Why Ilero could leave and Indigo could not)

[Master] and now Shur and Shi are there to try to convince Howard not to wake up Indigo

[Master] so Kel can come right back in

[Kel (MarioCS)] (without a trace)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he should have taken Kel since Kel is better with the hidden doors thing)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (he's only looking for guards right now, I thought)

Ilero (TMO)] (yes)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and he sneaked off, I imagine Kel didnít even see him)

[Master] correct

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh so he can find a guard to tie to a chair)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I get it)

Ilero (TMO)] (yes, that's it *exactly*!)

Ilero (TMO)] >.>

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (just looked up ley lines .. yikes, who knew?)

Ilero (TMO)] (me. :P)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha)

[Master] after about 20 minutes Ilero does verify that there are two guards at the front doors like expected

[Kel (MarioCS)] (looooong hallway)

Ilero (TMO)] (wow. they're hard to locate. that should make sneaking *much* easier)

[Master] you never read Outlander Mario?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or Da Vinci Code?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] nope, if it donít have pictures...

[Master] It is a TV show too

[Kel (MarioCS)] DaVinci Code I did

Ilero (TMO)] 'Scuse. Hye heard some guards hurt looking for us today. Hye like talk to t'em, say t'anks.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol, still no)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He's driven to his destination by one of the most famous ley lines...)

Guard (Master) startled

[Guard (Master)] HOW

[Guard (Master)] OH

[Kel (MarioCS)] (didnít know they were called that)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er, well fictional Rose Line based on Paris meridian...yeah had to look it up, been while since I read it)

[Guard (Master)] Hello there Master

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Guard (Master)] What? did you say?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Master?)

Ilero (TMO)] Where guards at t'at go out today looking for us? Hye go talk wit' t'em. Knave say hokay.

[Guard (Master)] They are up in the tower

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shhh go with it)

Ilero (TMO)] Which door hye take?

[Guard (Master)] the northwest

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods and heads to the northwest tower.

Ilero (TMO)] on the way he peeks in to see if Knave is still there

[Master] that gives Kel a chance on his rolls

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry, which rolls?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sneak rolls?)

[Master] yes to find Ilero

[Kel (MarioCS)] ah, Ilero heads back to the room, got it, sorry

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Kel: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Kel: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero, where did you go? want me to follow you?

[Master] so as Ilero sneaks on past the room Kel pokes his head out and hisses

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (donít know about secret doors in the tower though)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (would imagine down would be a better place to look)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this castle is FUL of secret doors)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (but if interrogation is the game, let's do it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (1d6 for Elves with 1 and 2 being successful if actively looking, only 1 if not looking)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LL even)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The contagious missing L syndrome)

Kel (MarioCS) whispers to room

[Kel (MarioCS)] be right back

Kel (MarioCS) slips out

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] This castle really is haunted...

Ilero (TMO)] Nort'west tower is where guards at.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, ill follow you

Kel (MarioCS) sneak mode

[Master] So Ilero and Kel are gone out into the castle somewhere

[Master] the rest that are in the room

[Master] Time of Day: 06:45 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

Shurkural (TMO)] Anyone besides me want to strangle that man sometimes?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] More than him.

Howard Plum (Lisa) hurries into the dining room

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I am late.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] But the room is secure.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) leans back in her chair and puts her feet up.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It is Jon's watch now

Shurkural (TMO)] Hey, Howard. Everything quiet today?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Good. Perhaps the Steward will eventually arrive. Or Knave with a mirror at least...

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] So far

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] But I must wake Sir Indigo. I hope he shall not be upset that I am late

Shurkural (TMO)] Any cute maids come by?

Howard Plum (Lisa) walks over to Indigo

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks back "Servants?"

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah. Anybody come by to clean up, empty the chamber pots, that kinda thing?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I wasn't paying attention other than to make sure they did not enter where they should not enter

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We said that we were Prince Branadarus' personal attaches

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] And only we can attend to his needs

Howard Plum (Lisa) sighs

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at the others. "We want Indigo to sleep a little longer, or wake up?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not a bad excuse.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er...maybe give him a little longer?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I hope that should not have to continue when he does return to his chambers

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Indigo told me to wake him.

Shurkural (TMO)] Have a bit of food.

Shurkural (TMO)] We'll cover for you. We won't keep him long, just a few more minutes.

Shurkural (TMO)] The boys need their sleep anyways.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It will only take a moment. I don't want him angry at me

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] If you asked me to wake you and I didn't, would you not be angry at me?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not if I needed sleep. I'd be more angry if you woke me.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] He must have a reason

Shurkural (TMO)] I ain't too fussed about it. I was just thinking it'd do him some good.

Shurkural (TMO)] But if you're determined, I won't stop ya.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] ( considering they haven't slept in almost 2 days do they need a CON check?)

[Master] yes

Howard Plum (Lisa) tentatively approaches Indigo and shakes his shoulder

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Indigo? It is your time to awaken.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Indigo (Lisa) rolls over sleepily and struggles to open his eyes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelo...

Indigo (Lisa) sighs

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smacks him with the sleepy-time padded hammer

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard

Shurkural (TMO)] (just kidding)

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is time?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It is as you asked, but your friends think you should sleep more

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] You do not look well

Shurkural (TMO)] You got bags under your eyes big enough to carry all our loot in, sugar.

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Shur and rubs his eyes

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have work to do

Indigo (Lisa) yawns

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: APR check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (see? he looks great!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so happy I found that roll)

Shurkural (TMO)] We're not going anywhere just yet anyways. The boys just managed to get out a few minutes ago. Knave was here and kept us talking.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Penelope always thought so)

Shurkural (TMO)] They ain't had time to get anywhere yet.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You need good sleep and a clear head, first.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (too soon)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yikes, sorry)

Indigo (Lisa) scratches his head

[Indigo (Lisa)] You said you were looking. Did Ilero find anything yet?

Shurkural (TMO)] He just snuck out about 15 minutes ago, sweetie.

Shurkural (TMO)] At least, we think that's when it was. Nobody saw him go.

Shurkural (TMO)] You know how he is sometimes.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And I'm guessing that whisper in the dark saying he'd be back was Kel following.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] let me get you a plate.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] You missed dinner.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The fish was bland, but the pheasant was good.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] You will be better off doing whatever you are going to do if you eat first

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Branwyn would want you to eat.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Stay here I will bring it to you.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You'd make a much better priest than Knave, that's for sure.

Lord Tiberius (Master) snores

Howard Plum (Lisa) goes to the table and fills a plate full of food

Howard Plum (Lisa) laughs

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I tried that, Shi. I failed miserably at that

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Father tried to turn me into a fighter, a priest, a scholar.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh? Well you at least have the personality for it.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I really wasn't much good at any of it.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to nudge Tiberius awake to stop the snoring

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well you must be doing something right now if Branwyn is keeping you around.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] He sent me to the mages' guild to get rid of me

Howard Plum (Lisa) smiles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They tried to disown you?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Yes, Branwyn had faith that I could do magic and so all is not too terribly lost with me

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Oh no. Father would send a stipend and paid my guild dues

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I was just not the son he wished to show off at court

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh good. I cannot imagine a parent willing disowning their child.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Not like my brother

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Everyone has their skill. Sometimes it just takes a few decades to find it.

Indigo (Lisa) watches Howard holding the plate

Indigo (Lisa) coughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] You said dinner maybe?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) hides her smile.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I'm sorry Indigo.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Here you are

Howard Plum (Lisa) hands him the plate and a napkin

Howard Plum (Lisa) turns back to Shi

Shurkural (TMO)] (we forgot the one sure way of distracting Indigo!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (we are SO dumb!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It didn't take decades. It did not take long at all to discover what I had no talent for

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I was not like Johan who had a successful trade for years

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Should we wake Lord Branadarus as well?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes but you did what your father told you to try. You never sought to try something on your own, did you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, I tried. He seems to have not budged...

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks surprised

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Not at all. You do as you are told.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, maybe as your growing up, but not after. Er, and not always then, either.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I didn't have an early affinity to anything in particular and Walter was the one riding and learning swordsmanship

Howard Plum (Lisa) debates whether to explain his household growing up but decides against it

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Sometimes choices are difficult.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well yes, but that shouldn't prevent you from exploring your skills.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Everything worked out in the end. I suppose that is all that matters.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I will not be sent home a failure again.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] That is all that is important

Howard Plum (Lisa) pours Indigo a glass of wine to go with his dinner

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Here you go.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks confused but doesn't comment

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thanks, Howard

[Indigo (Lisa)] (jump to Ilero and Kel if indigo is going to eat and not go on rampage? unless people want to do more dining room stuff?)

[Master] Mario?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Only if Steward/Knave appear)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Iím good either way)

[Master] is up to TMO and Mario

[Master] you can find the tower and the barracks easily enough

[Master] it is where you are sleeping one floor lower

[Kel (MarioCS)] (how do we determine if secret doors are come upon?)

[Master] I will tell you if you find one

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok So Ilero was heading to find the Guards. Did we find any?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or are we sneaking and not want to be noticed? TMO?)

[Master] yes the front guards who told him to go to the northwest tower

Shurkural (TMO)] (ready)

Shurkural (TMO)] (reading to the kids here, because I knew you were about to swap to me. ;) )

[Master] grins

Ilero (TMO)] (that is just how timing always goes)

[Master] in short

[Master] you do manage to sneak up the tower

[Master] and back down

[Master] all the way to the watch level

[Master] but no secret doors

[Kel (MarioCS)] (is there a way down lower?)

[Master] yes

[Master] you make it all the way up to level 7

[Master] then you make your way back down to the ground floor

Ilero (TMO)] (do we get to talk to the guards?)

[Master] and there are more stairs going down deeper

[Master] if you want to

Ilero (TMO)] (that was the whole point)

[Master] they are in their barracks

Ilero (TMO)] (of this trip, anyways)

[Master] so up on the 6th floor

[Ilero]] (TMO) sticks his head into the guards barracks. "His hokay to come in for few minutes?"

[Guard (Master)] Hello

[Guard (Master)] sure come in Master Ilero

[Guard (Master)] Are you going to let me win my money back?

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins. "Only after hye get mine back."

[Kel (MarioCS)] follows Ilero into room

Ilero (TMO)] Hye heard some guards went looking for us in forest today and got hurt.

[Guard (Master)] I wish I knew where Thorbert kept his hidden stash

[Guard (Master)] he won't need it anymore

[Guard (Master)] I am going to turn over his stuff in the morning

[Guard (Master)] nods

Ilero (TMO)] Sorry to hear t'at.

[Guard (Master)] We lost two more

[Kel (MarioCS)] Maybe we can help find the stash. Where is his bunk?

[Guard (Master)] the woods are dangerous these days more than normal

Ilero (TMO)] Hye wanted say t'anks for coming out.

[Guard (Master)] His cot is over there, but I checked

[Guard (Master)] no coins I could find

[Kel (MarioCS)] May I?

[Ilero]] (TMO) lets Kel go check it out.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Two? Not three?)

Ilero (TMO)] (Thorbert and two more)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahhh got it sorry)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (search roll?)

[Guard (Master)] (no need he is letting you search)

Kel (MarioCS) checks all the good hiding places, and his personal effects, for clues, if any

[Guard (Master)] (nothing that you can see, but you can tell that someone else has been through his things before)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (weapons or other interesting items?)

[Guard (Master)] nothing

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Ilero, shakes head

[Kel (MarioCS)] (can he check the floor boards around the bed?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (expand the search)

Ilero (TMO)] What attacked you in forest? We not see not'ing dangerous.

[Guard (Master)] (sure)

[Guard (Master)] I was not there when they attacked, or whatever it was

[Guard (Master)] I was on the road

[Guard (Master)] we crossed the bridge

[Guard (Master)] and then before I made it off of the end there was screaming

[Guard (Master)] I went to the water

[Guard (Master)] thinking it was someone hiding under the bridge

[Guard (Master)] and I can swim

[Guard (Master)] so I jumped in

[Guard (Master)] but that did not help

[Kel (MarioCS)] Did the guards just disappear?

[Guard (Master)] there was a lot of blood

[Kel (MarioCS)] after the screaming?

[Guard (Master)] but only the three of us came back

[Guard (Master)] the other three did not

Ilero (TMO)] Can someone here tell us what it was? Maybe we hunt it down for you.

Ilero (TMO)] We owe you, after all.

[Guard (Master)] I did not see it so I cannot help

[Guard (Master)] but if you go to the bridge at midnight

[Guard (Master)] that might help you find whatever it was

[Kel (MarioCS)] This happened right at midnight?

[Kel (MarioCS)] on the night of the (Crescent Moons? I knew there was something)

Ilero (TMO)] Is t'ere guard here who did see it?

[Guard (Master)] no the two that were with me were on the bridge

Ilero (TMO)] Was it just 4 of you?

[Guard (Master)] 6 of us

[Guard (Master)] the three that did not come back

[Guard (Master)] and us

Ilero (TMO)] Who was wit' Thorbert?

Guard (Master) gestures to the other beds

Ilero (TMO)] Where t'ey at? Hye want to find out about t'is t'ing if possible before going after it.

Ilero (TMO)] Best prepared t'an surprised.

[Guard (Master)] None of us saw anything

[Guard (Master)] that is what is so dangerous

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks down, thinking.

[Guard (Master)] We could slay them if they were wolves

[Guard (Master)] we are used to that

[Kel (MarioCS)] did you hear splashing when the attacks happened?

[Kel (MarioCS)] like it came from the water?

[Guard (Master)] I do not think so most of the splashing was me in the water

Ilero (TMO)] (brb - going to go tuck in the kids)

[Kel (MarioCS)] is that why you jumped in the river?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't you touch my wolves!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The red river they swam in earlier?)

[Guard (Master)] (nods)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (we didnít have an encounter then, did we?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or did we??)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No but we had two failed obs rolls)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wasnít there some kind of skirmish on both banks? that seems so familiar. any idea which real date that happened?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uhhh three sessions ago, I think. Only skirmish was telling wolves to stop drinking red water and swimming in the river. And Tiberius teaching Kel to swim, kinda(

[Kel (MarioCS)] (thatís what I remember then)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Thanks!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (wait wait, that was morning before, we went to caves that afternoon, then death, then they slept at camp so this would be a new morning for guards?)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (trying to correlate if WE are doing this to them somehow)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (camp being gypsy camp)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (you eluded to this earlier)

[Master] grins you did not attack any guards

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] so good thought but no you did not kill any castle guards

[Kel (MarioCS)] (maybe the guards were not human at the time)

Ilero (TMO)] (let's do the time warp again!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nah just trying to figure out if their blood made the river red :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they were stirges?)

[Master] but you can go back through chat logs and try to piece a time line together

[Kel (MarioCS)] (maybe everyone morphs when they leave the castle)

[Master] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we killed a lot of those)

[Master] with Lisa

[Kel (MarioCS)] (SEE?!?!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

Ilero (TMO)] (so if we start throwing people off the walls to see if they turn into stirges?)

Ilero (TMO)] (or scorpions)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (or snails)

Ilero (TMO)] (we haven't killed any snails)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ("oh Ty,...")

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He's still asleep I think)

[Master] yeap

[Master] by the way Mario what time do you want everyone over at the new house?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (trying to determine why he went under the bridge, if there was no splashing but himself)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yeah - when should we come over?)

Ilero (TMO)] Is t'e river always red?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (should been there today)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Will there be food?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (tomorrow, around 5 pm at the storage unit)

[Master] seriously? not till 5??

[Kel (MarioCS)] *if you would like to help do a quick, down and dirty, load out of whatever fits in the truck in two hours

[Master] thought it was first thing in the morning to load from storage?

[Master] and yes the river is always red

Ilero (TMO)] (just making sure)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (true, we will be doing other stuff, hopefully change the garage door opener, disposal, fix screening in the patio, small stuff)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (says the guard? but whhhhyy is it red?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and is it safe to drink from?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Sunday is early morning of whatever is left in storage from tomorrow night)

[TMO] (now you know why that red wine you've been drinking has seemed so weak)

[Master] grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (:P)

[Master] so you want me to come over in the morning Mario?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So no Steward? There is still time...)

[Master] I have the day

[Kel (MarioCS)] if you want to spend all day, sure!

[Master] and no Steward this evening

[Master] I have been asked to help Jennifer move too so told her you were first

[Carissa] And no game next week. And maybe no me week after. Depends if there is Wi-Fi on plane.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (you want to spend it fixing up and moving, I wonít chase you away...)

[Master] will call you in the morning

[Master] 9 am or so

[Kel (MarioCS)] (perfect, thanks!)

[Master] and yes no game next week

[Master] I will be doing the last Virtual Harlem event for the year

[TMO] that's 2 almost back-to-back

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok, JoAnn just went tonight to see your mom, she was miserable, in pain, had to help her w medications)

[Master] and yes you have found just about everything you asked for

[TMO] k, Ilero will head back to the group. Knave wasn't actually giving any answers, so he went to those who could

[Lisa] fair warning

[Lisa] indigo is thrilled you all have interests in the forest

[Lisa] but he and I don't see how this relates to seewick

[TMO] that's true. should have asked the guards about Seewick

[Master] the key question is is do you sleep over night and heal and get spells

[Carissa] Think Crypts will be important

[TMO] can we add that in?

[Carissa] I'm guessing alternative is Bridge at Midnight.

[TMO] my apologies Indigo. Juggling multiple things

[MarioCS] (well, midnight on the bridge may be a lead, tonight

[Lisa] no apologies!

[Master] no one seems to react to the name Seewick

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvxJ0TVvVzE

[Lisa] just I have been struggling with the connection ever since we found seewick and the seance

[MarioCS] is she Ms. Count?

[Carissa] The gypsies say so

[TMO] I believe so

[Lisa] if count has cloak and there is a wandering snail male ... don't see how they are related

[Carissa] When she was brought to camp they called her the Countess first, not Seewick

[MarioCS] maybe there were seven on the bridge, if she is miss Count

[TMO] I really need to jump to this story arc and do my notebook and try to pick up all the threads.

[MarioCS] (see what I tried to do there??)

[MarioCS] (anyone??)

[Lisa] sigh

[Lisa] lol

[Carissa] Kinda. A little painful there.

[MarioCS] (hey...it's late!)

[Carissa] lol

TMO bends over and picks up the joke and hands it back to Mario. "I think you dropped this."

[Carissa] LOL

[Master] lol

[MarioCS] ("nah, just leave it there, where it belongs///"

[Carissa] 5 second rule!

[Lisa] lol

TMO nudges it over to the gutter with his toe.

[Master] so please decide sleep and start next week in the morning or continue with pushing your limits

[Carissa] Shi will be sleeping. Not sure rest of the group.

[Carissa] Up to them.

[TMO] I think Indigo's going to push us to go tonight

[TMO] but where? search the castle, to the bridge, or to the caves?

[Lisa] not sure he wants to go to the bridge

[TMO] yah, unless he thinks it's related

[Carissa] So crypt. To let Qui rest at least.

[Lisa] he is heavily wounded

[Carissa] And where the Count is putting up a statue of his wife.

[MarioCS] I doubt the cloak will be at the bridge

[TMO] that's true

[Lisa] which is why he wanted to ambush instead of running down the passages

[Carissa] That is your most direct Seewick lead so far.

[TMO] what are all the threads of this plot?

[TMO] *someone steals something from castle

[TMO] *Ms Count dies (before or after?)

[Carissa] Did they steal her cloak?

[TMO] *15 guards chasing thief/thieves all killed in Forest

[TMO] * Knave starts at castle

[Lisa] wonder if they stole seewick?

[Carissa] Did we find out when it was stolen? Because if it was two weeks ago...and maybe Count is looking for her sisters? I dunno.

[TMO] * Seewick / Ms Count found not-quite-dead in caverns

[Carissa] Ahh maybe that.

[TMO] * man/snails have been around

[TMO] * also giant scorpions

[Carissa] For 5 or 10 years? Yeah not sure on that one.

[Lisa] we talked about what kind of thing gets stolen that you send out 15 guards

[Carissa] Also don't forget random silverware in caves.

[TMO] * right, random silverware in pond in caves

[Lisa] you don't send 15 guards for spoons, do you?

[Carissa] Well if they're pure silver...

[TMO] * Count is gone, just weeks after wife dies, and has not yet been back

[TMO] * Count is a vampire

[Carissa] And can kill a werewolf maybe?

[TMO] * Seewick is/was a swanmay

[Lisa] he left right after she died

[TMO] * Her husband took her cloak

[Lisa] knave said

[Lisa] her husband HAS her cloak

[MarioCS] I like the theory, they stole the cloak and/or Seewick

[Carissa] For sure has?

[Lisa] don't think we know he took it

[MarioCS] makes sense for that number of guards

[TMO] * Count is supposedly building a tomb for Ms Count, with a big statue

[Lisa] wonder if he is searching for Bewick or Ayewick?

[Carissa] Wondering that

[TMO] donít recall if I'd ever noticed their names

[Carissa] *too

[MarioCS] (count can be looking for cloak or her sisters,. WOW! you guys are great at this!!)

[Lisa] When we met Count, he wanted 2 things

[TMO] A-wick, B-wick, C-wick

[Carissa] Ancestry has them now :)

[Lisa] he wanted to be a vamp and he wanted a wife

[Carissa] Daughters of Deewick or something, I believe. Yes.

[MarioCS] (or Airwick, using his sense of smell)

[Lisa] he needs an heir

[MarioCS] Heirwick!

[Lisa] doesn't make sense he would marry and kill

[Lisa] lol Mario!

[Carissa] Okay that at least got a laugh out of me :P

[TMO] Can vampires reproduce? Shouldn't he have taken care of that before he became undead?

[TMO] Why am I asking if the undead can have sex?

[Lisa] his father was a vamp

[Carissa] Would a swanmay want to produce a vamp?

[Lisa] supposedly

[TMO] twoo luv!

[Carissa] They're supposed to be goodie-goodies protectors of the forest. He's a vampire.

[Lisa] why he was upset - he didn't get the gene

[Lisa] I thought Bob said years and years ago that swanmays weren't necessarily good

[TMO] ooo

[Lisa] but I might not be remembering right

[TMO] EVIL twoo wuv!

[Lisa] I have a memory of that and then pushed it away since I just wanted Indigo to be enchanted by them

[Master] Swanmays are forces for good in the wilderness

[Carissa] Well Rhiannon is the darkness, but that's neither here nor there.

[Lisa] ok so good

[TMO] are we missing any threads?

[Carissa] Maybe they're mad they're killing snails?

[TMO] * do the gypsies fit into this somewhere?

[Master] the only other swanmay encountered over the last 25 years that was named is Gretchen Itang

[TMO] What, not queuewick?

[Carissa] Guards were chasing the gypsies into the forest that first time.

[Master] so you know of two families, the Wicks and the Tangs

[MarioCS] Wu will feel at home with one of them

[Lisa] lol

[Master] grins

[TMO] so we have the parts of a lantern and the parts of a sword

[Carissa] And nothing to stab, correct.

[Master] yes

[Carissa] That's where you were going with that, right? ;P

[MarioCS] met his sister Pootie, and his bro Orangu

[MarioCS] his momma Mus

[Lisa] so if we can get to a point where we can agree the count might not be a bad guy - can we approach the steward with a more helpful attitude

[Carissa] I feel like you're adding more to the floor there....

[Lisa] we figured out what's happening

[Lisa] we want to help

[Lisa] etc.

[TMO] here ya go QuiFon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD1c7795z-M

[Carissa] Someone else can question. Not sure you can convince an elf a vampire isn't an evil.

[Lisa] no they are evil

[Lisa] but evil people are not evil all the time

[TMO] in politics that doesn't always mean they're the enemy

[Lisa] take Jennevive

[TMO] PLEASE!

[Lisa] she is evil alignment

[Lisa] lol

[TMO] Far far away!

[Carissa] lol

[TMO] Bob won't let us play evil PCs. Although I'd be horrible at it anyways.

[Carissa] There is your argument for Shi at least :)

[Carissa] I don't know the Count, but if you take your wife's cloak and leave her for dead, I'm not convince you're good. But I may not have the full story.

[TMO] Or he may not

[TMO] He may *think* he's doing the right thing

[Lisa] If he did - of course evil

[Lisa] but I am struggling with his motive

[TMO] iirc, he has magic, so he may very well understand the situation *way* better than we do

[TMO] I'm thinking, if tonight doesn't turn up anything, we go public with it all.

[Carissa] Most likely, but still.

[Lisa] I'll go with that :)

[TMO] sit down the Steward and have a hard conversation over Seewick's cold body

[Carissa] Maybe it wasn't the count, but whoever left her naked in the cave to be fed on is a monster.

[Lisa] agreed

[TMO] there were no bugs on her

[TMO] was she warded against vermin?

[Carissa] The corpse lights

[TMO] and, as non-vermin, we just didn't even notice

[Lisa] no detect magic on her - even the necklace

[Carissa] They were around her body. They fed on our dead, did they not also feed on her?

[TMO] they did?

[TMO] I missed that

[TMO] no surprise

[Lisa] we saw the "torches" by her the night before

[Master] the centipedes were attracted to your blood

[Carissa] We first spotted them in the area we later found her body.

[Lisa] which is why Indigo was on the stakeout

[TMO] she had no spilt blood

[Carissa] No. To Kel :P

[Master] very true

[Lisa] Carissa is right on that

[TMO] no bugs went after Penelope

[Lisa] just they were done I guess by the time we got there

[Lisa] that is also true

[Lisa] Indigo and Branadarus would have noticed

[TMO] does that mean she had just been placed there recently

[TMO] ?

[TMO] or perhaps it was just lunch time

[Carissa] Shi looked for wounds (more vampire specific) and found none.

[Carissa] Dunno

[MarioCS] Sorry, you all used the term Corpse Light. Where did that come from?

[TMO] Me

[Lisa] seewick has been dead for 2 weeks I am guessing she has been there about that long

[Carissa] Ilero

[Lisa] I thought they were wisps

[TMO] I spent the afternoon trying to recall alternate names for will-o-the-wisps

[Master] yes same thing

[Carissa] Unless she was the one stolen, though you'd think the castle would know a secret passage to the caves if it exists

[TMO] I thought it made sense for a guy from northern swamps to have a different name for them than southern swamp people

[MarioCS] ok, a quick google of it shows a Corpse Light to be a ball of light that moves from the corpse to the corpse's home

[Carissa] Makes sense

[Master] yes to TMO

[TMO] Fen-fairies.

[Lisa] that is nice

[TMO] Fen-lights

[MarioCS] were these moving as such?

[Master] torches bob

[TMO] Corpse lights is a legit name for them, iirc. the others I made up

[Lisa] and another reason for people not to know what Ilero is talking about :)

[TMO] Yes, that too. ;)

[Carissa] lol

[TMO] sometimes being this hard to understand is hard work.

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] so I am going to call it a night

[Lisa] have to leave at 5 am tomorrow

[TMO] pretty much, corpse lights, will-o-wisps is methane in suddenly flaring up in the distance, I *think* Of course, people attach legends and stories to it

[Master] so starting up next week in the morning

[Carissa] next next week

[Master] yes

[TMO] Indigo? will you agree to that?

[Master] next session

[Carissa] Ew get some sleep!

[Lisa] sure

[Lisa] he can go into a food coma and fall asleep again :)

[TMO] Ilero will go with if Indigo demands we do something that night.

[Lisa] he only got 1.5 hours there

[Carissa] So no crypt? Even just to leave Qui there and quick check for door? Can do morning for that, too, I guess.

[TMO] Ilero and Kel can do a bit of snooping in the middle of the night. Bob can just tell us if we find anything, without spending time rolling or watching me be overly cautious

[Carissa] Not sure how much midnight matters.

[Lisa] he doesn't want to go to the bridge at midnight with 20 hp for something he can't understand

[TMO] maybe even give us a floorplan of the castle. *hint hint*

[Master] grins

[Lisa] yes - Kel woke up from the dead all refreshed

[Master] there are 7 floors up and three floor down

[Carissa] Or catch the Steward taking off his disguise to reveal the Count? :P

[TMO] HINT

[Master] I have LOTS of floor plans

[Carissa] What was that, TMO? Missed it.

[TMO] actually, I might still have them from last visit, although Ilero probably doesn't remember it in that much detail

[Master] especially when you start to go down

[Master] feel free to use them and share them TMO

[Lisa] there were doors in certain stairways if I recall

[TMO] ok, if you're okay with it. I haven't looked for them

[Master] of course

[Lisa] hidden floors from prior construction

[Master] and night everyone

[Carissa] Could Ilero watch the bridge from the tower he was on earlier?

[Master] yes he could

[TMO] not at midnight

[TMO] unless someone runs a torch down there

[Master] Knave watched for you to come into the valley from up top

[Carissa] Drag up the elf who could see?

[Carissa] Er, maybe. Might still be too far.

[Carissa] But hey, maybe something will light it up.

[TMO] I think darkvision has a range limit

[Master] yes it does

[TMO] sure, he can watch and see

[Carissa] How far is bridge from tower?

[Master] Time of Day: 07:04 AM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 15th, 345 SKR.

[Lisa] k - see you all next week!

[Lisa] Goodnight :)

[TMO] night!

[Carissa] Night Lisa!

[Master] Tebhoundrin: No adjustments made.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (3) - Dead

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (3) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (3) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Mercy: No adjustments made.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[Master] Neith of Inholt: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Shurkural]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Lord Tiberius's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (3) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Seewick : No adjustments made.

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (3) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Jon the sailor: No adjustments made.

[Master] Galad: No adjustments made.

[Master] Ithil: No adjustments made.

[Master] Eddie: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #5: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Head Steward: No adjustments made.

[Master] Knave: No adjustments made.

[Master] Treble: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Wu Sen Cho: No adjustments made.

[Master] Howard Plum: No adjustments made.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: No adjustments made.

Lisa has left the game on Sat Sep 29 00:11:30 EDT 2018

[MarioCS] Bye all!

[Carissa] Okay never mind guess it's morning now so no light spell.

[Master] smile

[Master] but Shi gets spells finally

[TMO] 1) did Ilero see anything at the bridge at midnight?

[Carissa] Yay! But still no healing.

[Master] nothing at the bridge

[Carissa] *healing spells

[TMO] 2) did he and Kel find any neat secret doors in their nocturnal wanderings?

[Carissa] Mist Sick to the 18th

[Master] maybe

[Carissa] 3) Anyone turn into a snail during the night?

[TMO] 3) Ilero sketches up rough floorplans for the group. I will share the maps with the group

[Master] will be able to share that in the morning at breakfast with the group

[TMO] (if I can find them)

[Master] and no to Carissa

[Carissa] Was mostly joking. :)

[TMO] Ilero grooms his mane and denies being a were-snail

[Master] because no one was injured by the young man

[Master] that ran away

[Carissa] That we never found. Sigh.

[Carissa] Long as that river water isn't cursed.

TMO grimaces. So were-snail really is a thing then

[Carissa] Not surprised at this point.

[Master] not saying that

[Master] just saying you found several shells

[Carissa] ...if true. One way to find out? Also he could possibly transform at will.

[Master] and a young man that could apparently change what he looked like

[Carissa] Okay I know we've accused everyone tonight, but maybe HE was the count? :P

[TMO] I only recall snail and man. did the man change to different men?

[TMO] IT WAS COLONEL MUSTARD IN THE HALL WITH THE ROPE!

[Carissa] We saw shells, that man, a snail NEAR where that man was right before we found it.

[Carissa] HAHA exactly what went through my head as I typed that!

[Carissa] Except candlestick.

[TMO] eh, I have that card.

[Carissa] LOL

TMO shows Carissa the Candlestick

[Carissa] Damn.

[Master] grins

[TMO] Bob, did we miss any obvious threads in our summary above?

[Carissa] BOB has not revealed his cards so we'll stick with Colonel Mustard, Hall, and Rope.

[TMO] anything you're comfortable with adding?

[Carissa] Or reminders of places or things we maybe forgot to do?

[Carissa] Hint hint hint?

[TMO] HINT

[Carissa] Exactly.

TMO gets his Clue-bat

[Carissa] *bait?

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 150. Level-up!

[Master] Indigo XP award: 250. Next level in 107134.

[Master] Lord Tiberius XP award: 100. Next level in 125549.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 200. Next level in 5949.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 150. Next level in 69016.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 150. Next level in 17742.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 150. Next level in 5243.

[Master] Kel XP award: 250. Next level in 79287.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 250. Next level in 89327.

[TMO] no, Clue-bat is right

[Master] I think that you have a much better understanding now

[TMO] ... oh... GOOD

[Carissa] That we don't understand? Yes.

[TMO] I feel SO much better now!

[Carissa] A better understand that we don't understand.

TMO weeps

[Master] only thing you might have missed is IF Seewick was in the caves for two weeks what was protecting her from being damaged

[Carissa] /WEEPS

[Master] you have ideas but no answer yet

[TMO] we did ask that, but have no answer

[Carissa] Magic.

[TMO] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJISG67FjeM

[Carissa] Er, except we didn't actually detect magic?

[TMO] not really appropriate, just sharing

[Master] right

[Carissa] Now I just confused myself more.

[TMO] Colonel Mustard stood guard!

[Carissa] But we found no rope.

[TMO] hmm...

[TMO] Revolver?

[Carissa] Ahh maybe. Guess we need to search.

[Carissa] Are there revolvers in this game?

[TMO] I wonder.. are swanmays friends of natural critters and won't be harmed by them?

[Master] no to revolvers

[TMO] no clue, but it might make sense

[TMO] they wouldn't attack a swanmay if true

[Carissa] Still wondering if she was trying to protect the snails that are maybe being eaten?

[Master] there is a swanmay page now

[Master] for you to explore over the next two weeks

[Carissa] And maybe yes they were protecting her maybe in turn.

[TMO] the snail that turned into a man did not leave a shell behind. so where are the shells coming from?

[Master] it was a nice way to catch everyone up

[TMO] that's a good thought Carissa

[Carissa] Leftovers from the soup?

[Master] grins

[TMO] wasn't there a shell fragment near her body?

[Master] sweet dreams everyone

[Carissa] Yep

[Carissa] Broken shell.

[Master] to the CHAT LOG!

[Carissa] FINE

[Carissa] Good night :P

[TMO] THIS IS THE CHAT LOG

[TMO] CHAT CHAT CHAT

[Master] LOL

[Carissa] CHAT

[TMO] good night

[TMO] thanks for the game

[Carissa] Done now. Night!

[TMO] and the headache

[Carissa] Agreed.

[Carissa] ;P

Carissa has left the game on Sat Sep 29 00:22:42 EDT 2018

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 29 00:22:52 EDT 2018


XP awarded