View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180915

Chat Log - 2018 09 15 - Bebbux - Birthday Game 2018- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 15 11:46:51 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] Welcome to the 2018 BOB's Birthday Game

[Master] getting everything set up here

[Master] We are starting with dinner at the Castle and deciding what you want to do, TMO already said that Ilero is going up to the tower to take a nap

[Master] then returning to the Gyspy Camp before midnight

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 12:01:48 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map ground floor...

JohnAA has received the map ground floor.

Carissa has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 12:02:49 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

[Master (to GM only)] Camille d'Ambreville #1 moved 70'00".

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

[JohnAA] ::waves::

mario-yoga has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 12:03:03 EDT 2018

mario-yoga is receiving the map ground floor...

mario-yoga has received the map ground floor.

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 12:03:09 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

[Master] Hello Hello

[mario-yoga] Hello Hello!

[JohnAA] Hi, High

[mario-yoga] Oh Hai John

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

[Carissa] Hello!

[mario-yoga] Hiya!

[Lisa] Good morning!

[JohnAA] If you say so

[Lisa] Very slow startup for me.

[Master] How is everyone?

[Lisa] I do :D

[mario-yoga] are you Mimosa0ing it this morning?

[Lisa] Yup

[mario-yoga] nice

[Master] chuckles

[Carissa] Please share.

[Master] We spent the morning discussing options for Mario's new home

[Lisa] always like an excuse to start drinking at 9 am :)

[Carissa] Haha

[Lisa] hire feng shui master

[mario-yoga] Wu?

[Lisa] yes!

[mario-yoga] :0)

[Lisa] nice backyard for coal?

[JohnAA] they are gonna have a hidden compartment under their floor

[Carissa] Indoor swimming pool?

[mario-yoga] wow, just tell them the combo to the safe, too

[Lisa] ooooh a dungeon!

[JohnAA] Coal size backyard

[Carissa] And an ice skaing rink.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 10000. Next level in 99577.

[Master] Kel XP award: 10000. Next level in 49537.

[Carissa] Dugeon AND cellar! To confuse people!

[JohnAA] hee hee

[Carissa] Keep your water and wine down there. Who needs refrigerators?

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 10000. Next level in 184814.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 10000. Next level in 18247.

[Lisa] who's Branwyn?

[JohnAA] so two more years and I go up

[mario-yoga] lol

[Master] lol

[Carissa] Dunno but she's so close(?) to leveling now!

[Carissa] ;P

[Lisa] LOL

[Lisa] you will have to give me a minute when/if we go back to edding crashers to read the last summary

[Master] We will

[JohnAA] That why I like playing dumb jocks

[Master] so everyone is recovered from the twist last night

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 12:12:31 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

TMO has received the map ground floor.

JTom has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 12:12:38 EDT 2018

JTom is receiving the map ground floor...

JTom has received the map ground floor.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 10000. Next level in 125107.

TMO is still speechless

[TMO] :P

[JohnAA] Hello boys

[JTom] Hello

[TMO] haha - Ilero's closer to levelling than Branwyn is!

[mario-yoga] Hey TMO and JTom

[Lisa] Hi TMO!

[Lisa] Hi JTom! :)

[Carissa] Hi TMO and JTom!

[TMO] Good morning! How is everyone today?

[Lisa] Great!

[Carissa] Before I forget, something of maybe interest for you TMO (and MIchael once he's on): https://ew-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/ew.com/books/2018/09/15/rwby-after-the-fall-rooster-teeth/amp/?amp_js_v=0.1#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Few.com%2Fbooks%2F2018%2F09%2F15%2Frwby-after-the-fall-rooster-teeth%2F

[JTom] happy late birth day Bob

[Master] Early JTom

[Master] and Thank you

[TMO] ah, I told him it had happened already

[JohnAA] almost a year late

[TMO] I got it wrong

[Master] the 19th

[TMO] so happy early birthday!

Spring has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 12:16:14 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map ground floor...

[Lisa] So JTom was the first!

Spring has received the map ground floor.

[Carissa] lol

[Lisa] Hi Spring!

[Spring] i made it!

[Spring] hi Lisa!

[mario-yoga] Hi Spring!

[Carissa] Hi Spring!

[Master] Koorin XP award: 10000. Level-up!

[Spring] hi Mario!

[JTom] Hi

[JohnAA] WelcomeSpring

[Spring] hi Carissa!

[Spring] hi JTom!

[TMO] thx Carissa

[Spring] hi John!

[TMO] I'll keep an eye out for it

[TMO] Hi spring!

[Spring] hi TMO!

[Master] Sorry Wrong K for Spring

[Carissa] If you read it before me, let me know how it is :)

[Spring] hi BOB!

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 10000. Level-up!

[Spring] i'm gonna have to start booting up an hour early so i can get all the Windows updates out of the way

[Master] chuckles

[Carissa] I had to do that this morning. Updated when I shut down last night. Ar least I remembered this time.

[Master] and so

[Master] at the table

[JTom] I had to update yester day too

[Master] thoughts ideas, comments questions

[Master] John posted In Character this morning about napping

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] just want to make sure you all

[Indigo (Lisa)] (will go look)

[JohnAA] I can post it here

[Carissa] Just seeing it. Agree. Dunno who else needs it.

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] sry, was just checking what the lunch plans were

[Spring] tuna!

[Spring] i just made a tuna salad taht is more egg than anything

[JohnAA] in honor of Lisa I am having a breakfast bowl

[Spring] 11 eggs

[TMO] beh, tuna

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice John - any priests getting low on spells?)

[Spring] only 2 envelopes of tuna

[TMO] bleh, tuna

[Spring] heh

[Spring] the breakfast bowl sounds good

[Lisa] lol John

[Carissa] (Shi spent about half because she's sick, but she doesn't really use them right now)

[Spring] looking at this nap thing

[Carissa] (ooh...and nap doesn't work on her anyways so nvm)

[TMO] (Shur is up for a nap. Ilero is up resting on the tower drawing a bad rendition of a map of the area.

[JohnAA] you can alway use the sleep

[JohnAA] if nothing else Kel can use the beauty sleep

[Carissa] lol

[TMO] not really getting any sleep, but doing something relaxing for fun

[Spring] when kenna sujgested, she was talking about a "nap", not a "Nap"

[Spring] wasn't really thinking about a spell

[Spring] just general health and well being

[TMO] and pillow fights!

[Carissa] It wouldn't be a full 8 hours if normal nap, but nap npa is fine. Nap Nap is good for those who can use it.

[Spring] whoa, wait, nap can be cast onto other people?

[Spring] i did not know that

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] wow! Qui's pockets are full of rocks!

[Lisa] one component is a pebble kept in the caster's pockets for 7 nights

[JohnAA] easily replaced

[Master] snacks

[mario-yoga] keeping his snacks close

[JohnAA] how do you think the rumor started

[Lisa] yeah can't eat them or no spells! :)

[JohnAA] so we did a detect Magic spell yesterday?

[Lisa] anyway think miranda is only one napping and memorizing?

[Lisa] yes

[Lisa] in that area of cavern

[Lisa] nowhere else

[JohnAA] which is a divination spell

[Lisa] bob didn't say no

[Master] I said you did not find any magic

[Lisa] grrrr

[JohnAA] you said we had our own magic

[Master] yes

[Lisa] except on our persons!

[Carissa] Lopphole

[TMO] the magic was within you all along!

[Lisa] lol

[Master] wry grin

[JohnAA] SMILES

[Carissa] lol

[Master] but yes you know from Shi's habit of reading that swanmays normally have a magical feather cloak and some sort of token

[JohnAA] I was gonna offer to cast Locate Object, but you have Bob's version tonight

[TMO] good idea if the gypsies bomb

[Lisa] they won't

[Lisa] Indigo has ultimate faith in gypsy magic

[TMO] got him snowed

[Lisa] is scrying - I don't think there is distance limits etc

[TMO] and conveniently works in the Mist

[TMO] speaking of which, does Locate Object work in the Mist?

[TMO] it is Divination, after all

[JohnAA] According to last night it will loacte objects on us

[Lisa] maybe like dimension door v teleport

[Lisa] bran can't teleport but she can dimension door in her line of sight

[Master] so who is Napping and who is napping?

[TMO] so you can divine what's within line of sight?

[Master] and any affects for anyone?

[Lisa] Indigo is napping with a Knave wakeup call scheduled

[Master] Penelope can wake him up

[Carissa] Shi will just hang out with her wolves while the others nap unless normal nap is helpful.

[Carissa] Not with a dagger.

[Lisa] she might be sleeping too

[Lisa] ahem

[TMO] Shi might be able to meditate

[Master] smile

[Carissa] Haha

[Carissa] Any benefits to it?

[Master] no

[TMO] Shur is resting, Ilero is mapping

[Master] not quantifiable ones

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 24'11"

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Nap: I sleep a full night's worth of sleep in one hour.

[Carissa] ....well based on that comment, then yes she is mediating in the courtyard with the wolves, I guess.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 7'07".

[Carissa] Or napping. Whatever elves do.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Now we have an hour to talk about her

[TMO] those ears!! how does she stand them?

[Lisa] Kel is still in the doghouse?

[mario-yoga] apparently

[Lisa] :)

[Carissa] lol

[mario-yoga] he only saved the gender neutral wolf

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

[Spring] Kenno is nodding off in an armchair, all impromptu like

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (That's what It said)

[Spring] LOL Anor is hte only female

[Carissa] If Shi is with the wolves, is she in the technical dog house and Kel in the metaphorical one?

[Carissa] Thank you, Spring!

[mario-yoga] (one day Ill remember

[Spring] Galad is easy for me because it's like Galahahd

[mario-yoga] i honestly draw a blank each time i think of them

[Carissa] Didn't know it was so hard to remember that ;)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Wait , your going back out?

[Spring] Ithil is a little harder, because no hints

[Carissa] Should I put M or F next to their name? :P

[TMO] Kel doesn't see gender - he treats all wolves equally, without bias or prejudice

[Carissa] Haha

[mario-yoga] (i think i got it now)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (so sweet)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[mario-yoga] exactly, like a true elf does, all genders are the same

[Carissa] (Anor pack leader, Ithil mate, Galad their pup)

[Spring] if you don't see gender, then everyone's a them

[mario-yoga] (i choose now to act like an elf!)

[TMO] wait, so how do we know for sure that Shi is a girl and Kel a man?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (So Anor is girl?)

[Carissa] Or it. Depends on pronoun proference, right?

[Carissa] (Anor is the only girl, yes)

[mario-yoga] Kel can show you

[TMO] ... no thanks. there are children present

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Another Girl, easy now)

[Spring] LOL

[mario-yoga] ears arent the only thing pointy about elves

[TMO] noses too

[Indigo (Lisa)] toes

[mario-yoga] correct!

[Carissa] fingers

[mario-yoga] yes and yes

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (attitudes)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (teeth)

[TMO] actually no. they have flat teeth like a cow, to chew up all those weeds and grass

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] Kel's looking pretty hideous right now

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Armor -- Level: 1 (11), CHANGED: Armor -- Cast Level: 11 (1),

[Carissa] Which is why he needs a nap.

[Carissa] Full circle.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] nice

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- Level: 2 (22), CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- Cast Level: 22 (2), CHANGED: Fly -- Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Fly -- Cast Level: 33 (3), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- Level: 1 (11), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- Cast Level: 11 (1), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- Cast Level: 33 (3), CHANGED: Mirror Image -- Level: 2 (22), CHANGED: Mirror Image -- Cast Level: 22 (2), CHANGED: Read Magic -- Level: 1 (11), CHANGED: Read Magic -- Cast Level: 11 (1), CHANGED: Water Breathing - Wizard -- Cast Level: 33 (3), CHANGED: Web -- Level: 2 (22), CHANGED: Web -- Cast Level: 22 (2),

[TMO] I haven't done any face work in a few weeks. I should get back on that some time

[mario-yoga] hey now

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] now that I know a lot about how Kel looks.

[Master] smiles

[Carissa] lol

[TMO] I've had a few ideas, will probably do some set up to see if they work, then start over from scratch on the Sauscha family portraits

[TMO] those were always just first draft practice attempts. there may be multiple drafts of them as I figure things out

[Master] I am ready to go

[Master] everyone else is up to speed? have done what you can?

[TMO] is there any healing available?

[Master] only from your group

[TMO] Ilero is down amost more than the rest of the group combined

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 2 (+2). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 0 (+0). CHANGED: 11 -- Current: 5 (0). CHANGED: 22 -- Current: 2 (0). CHANGED: 33 -- Current: 3 (0). Spells - CHANGED: Fly -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- # Memorized: 1 (+1),

[TMO] he got bit a bit

[TMO] but if nothing, oh well

[Spring] Kenna has hardly cast anything today

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] wait you want me to go with you?

[TMO] gee, you'd think a vampire's castle would have a stock of healing potions

[Spring] just the one for Galad

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] What have you been doing all day?

[Carissa] (Shi can't cast healing so up to someone else)

Spring shrugs

[Carissa] (Unless we gamble with berries)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I thought I was just gonna heal you and send you on your way

[Spring] oh wait, right, mist sick

[Carissa] (Oh right, Foto can heal, too)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Oh poor Galad

[Carissa] (Stupid Mist. But technically can heal at midnight, right? ;) )

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] come here BOY

[Indigo (Lisa)] Foto, you aren't just a magic bottle of healing. Of course you can come with us!

[Spring] how did Kenna heal Galad in that case?

[Carissa] (Let us not question the past)

[Spring] okay

[Carissa] lol

[Master] you gain HP after sleeping

[Spring] still have healing proficiency

[Master] so waking up at Midnight for mystic cermonies are not quite sleeping

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Illero you come here too

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'07".

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 1'07"

[TMO] (you'll have to catch him after he comes down)

[Carissa] (I mean , isn't Kenna no longer sick after midnight because it's the 14th?)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot moved 9'11".

[Spring] gosh i hope that's the case

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (so not right now but soon enough)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against [Ilero]]: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against [Ilero]]: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Spring] a medic who can't medic feels pretty useless

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (16)

[Carissa] (Yuup)

[JTom] are they still meeting at the gypsie camp?

[Carissa] (Yes at midnight)

[JTom] ok

[Spring] the only thing left is to hit things with a mallet

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (16) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets [Ilero]].

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 1'05"

[mario-yoga] that never fails, though

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Lord Branadarus: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=6] -7 points.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] No no I am fine

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You really did not need to do that

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] T'anks

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you would need yoru spells later,

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] when you cast fireball in the caverns

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I take orders from the other Brandarus

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] and if you put yourself in danger, we are all cooked

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't have anyone to look dangerous for Branadarus. Might as well get healed

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] They didn't let you do anything foolish did they?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (should I change his name to Tiberius here?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Sadly no

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I was able to swim and fly

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but noting foolish

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Thta's good... wait

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] where did you swim?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Why did you need too fly?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] There was a well, and there was a pool and there was a big cavern adn there was a pit

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] it was all pretty normal

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] ( wolves are all staying here)

[Ilero]] (TMO) folds up his map drawing and stores it away in his pack. The light was failing. Hard to draw in the dark.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (can we call him Lorad of the Flys now?)

[mario-yoga (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified:

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Maybe I do ned to go

[Carissa] (Yes)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (apparently I am still drinking)

[mario-yoga (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 235000 (195000). Next LevelC2:: CHANGED: 110000 (70000).

[Carissa] (Yes to Lord of the Flies. DUnno for wolveS)

[mario-yoga] (1d3) [1d3=3] 3

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (max out)

[mario-yoga (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 64 (61).

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Do we need to take gifts for the gypsies?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I did not bring anything extra with me

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Branwyn has the wedding gifts

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that's a nice thought. what do we even have?

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Lord Tiberius.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I was going to bring them a feast and stuff from the village but then Seewick happened and didn't have time.

[Carissa] Were we not going to bring them some food?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Don't we have that silverwear?

[mario-yoga] won't they appreciate a freshly made stirge puppet?

[Ilero]] (TMO) putters around and makes sure his gear is cean and sharp.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] silverware

[Indigo (Lisa)] It has the Drake crest on it!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Silver - were)

Ilero (TMO)] (haha)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that could cause trouble

Ilero (TMO)] Chair?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Would they want it? I guess they could melt it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] gypsies already have a reputation for theft, we should not gift them found goods that could have been stolen before

Ilero (TMO)] Food or wine maybe best.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We could bring Wisewoman Sunflower a gem tonight and then go into the village and get things tomorrow?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] what ilero said

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] is there wine in the cellar here? we could take some and leave something in exchange in the wine rack

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks around for Knave.

[mario-yoga] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] a stirge puppet?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] they ARE entertaining

[Knave (Master)] Yes Master Indigo?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] especially after wine

[Knave (Master)] (sorry Ilero)

Ilero (TMO)] You have cask of wine we buy, take as gift to gypsies tonight? We not come prepared for t'is.

[Knave (Master)] Certainly a small cask of bad wine

[Knave (Master)] I can bring one up

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't want bad wine!

[Kel (mario-yoga)] no one does

Ilero (TMO)] Probly not want bad wine. It hokay, we find somet'ing else.

Ilero (TMO)] T'anks.

[Knave (Master)] You don't want bad wine of course, that is why you woudl give it to the gypsies

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] bad wine is good for cleaning wounds

[Indigo (Lisa)] We like the gypsies

[Kel (mario-yoga)] but for those gypsies, it may be fine

[Carissa] Bad as in spoiled or bad as in just...bad?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] get what they deserve

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i assumed low quality

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i hope it is not contaminated

[Indigo (Lisa)] They invited us to a party

[Knave (Master)] you are going?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that should be poured down the latrine

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can we get wine we would bring to a friend?

Knave (Master) blinks

Ilero (TMO)] We pay for it.

[Knave (Master)] I suppose so

[Knave (Master)] No you cannot pay

[Knave (Master)] The Master would not allow that

Ilero (TMO)] Well, it gift we bring. Not Count bring.

Ilero (TMO)] Hit rude bring gift t'at belong someone else.

[Knave (Master)] You can take what you wish

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well ... ummm ... we have some things to sort out, but we may have a gift for the Count too.

[Knave (Master)] I am certain he would be most pleased

[Indigo (Lisa)] We just need to ... get it ready.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I hope so

[Indigo (Lisa)] I really really hope so

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Smiles)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you know when he is coming back?

[Knave (Master)] No he has been gone to the ROyal Estates for a week or two

[Knave (Master)] He was out then sent word he was visiting there

[Indigo (Lisa)] So he could come back any time

[Knave (Master)] Certainly

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good

[Indigo (Lisa)] So that wine?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Also Shur would like to speak to a guard about getting some more arrows I think

Ilero (TMO)] (ah, good thinking.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We used a few in the cavern killing centipedes

[JTom] yes

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (Kel would top off as well, I forgot when was the last time he shot any, so might as well)

[Carissa] I could use a few more if there are some to spare, too.

[Carissa] ...

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I could use a few more if there are some to spare, too.

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[JTom] test

[Knave (Master)] bringing back up a cask of wine and a dozen arrows

[Knave (Master)] anything else?

Ilero (TMO)] (apparently tapping on JTom's desk affects Klooge)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Do you have any Gray.... never mind)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you, Knave

Ilero (TMO)] T'anks. Any message or greetings from Count we take to gypsies?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (cover your ears)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL John)

[Knave (Master)] I am not certain of anything that wodl be appropriate

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

Ilero (TMO)] Not sure what time return. Make sure night guard know let us in please.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] No, make sure they let us in

[Knave (Master)] Most Certainly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And be nice to the wolves. At least one will be here recovering still.

[Master] goes off to gather things

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Oh, you ment the other Know

[JTom] does anyone know how I can unhide my top left of my screen chat not the big chat but the small one?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (settings)

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, is that hideable?)

Ilero (TMO)] (I didn't know that. I'll look it up)

[Master] chat delay set to zero

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can turn the timer to 0 I think)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (the one that fades, set to 0)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (delay)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I do that so I don't see whispers)

[Master] So you have all the healing you are goign to do

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (This whole time??)

[Master] you have the wine and arrows

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good combo)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] lol

[Master] anything else before heading out?

[Master] John who has spells from Napping

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Figuring out wolves so yes one second)

[Master] any other changed updates

Ilero (TMO)] (he has a little text box permanently up there saying Chat hidden.

[Master] you can leave them you can take them

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can Galad walk?)

[Master] no clue off the top of my head then TMO

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.KloOgeShortcuts

[Master] besides the Edit and Preferences

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If Galad can walk, they'll go to camp. More ocmfortable there even if wounded)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Otherwise Ithil can stay behind with him)

JTom has left the game on Sat Sep 15 13:24:33 EDT 2018

[Master] and hey Spring, Ctrl and Right or Left arrow works for map zooming too

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (HE was walking wounded)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (chat on map and chat on top with an X just set the delay to 0)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] wow, not gonna let this go, huh?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes HE was :) Just can't remember about walking)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (lolol)

JTom has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 13:25:20 EDT 2018

JTom is receiving the map ground floor...

JTom has received the map ground floor.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (nope, CTRL-left and CTRL-right are notw working)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (maybe it's a laptop keyboard thing)

[Master] they can walk

[Master] they are all able to do things, just waliking wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (SHIFT not control)

[Master] so sloggy and sleepy

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (nopes, not working with shift either)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's fine. He can sleep at camp :P)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (try switching hands)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i would think i have keyboard shortcuts turned off entirely, except shift-A is still working)

[Master] so Indigo, Kel, Shi, Kenna, Ilero, Shur, Neith, the wolves and ........ ?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Tiberious

[Indigo (Lisa)] Miranda and

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Miranda and Brother Foto

[mario-yoga] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[JohnAA] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[JTom] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Carissa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) waves

mario-yoga is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

mario-yoga has received the map Gypsy Camp.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] have fun leaving the castle

[Master] Indigo moved 13'09".

Ilero (TMO)] (think it'll work?)

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[JTom] sorry howard

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (It'll take a miricle)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It's all right. I'm used to it.

Howard Plum (Lisa) smiles

Lisa is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

Lisa has received the map Gypsy Camp.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (no you are not swapping Tiberus for Howard

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 13:30:03 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

mharm-15549 has received the map Gypsy Camp.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

TMO is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

TMO has received the map Gypsy Camp.

JTom is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Good timing Michael! Good morning!)

JTom has received the map Gypsy Camp.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (Oh Hey Michael)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Hi Michael

[mharm-15549] Unhg

Spring is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

[mharm-15549] need a few min to wake up

Spring has received the map Gypsy Camp.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you're not just getting up are you??)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 10000. Next level in 96578.

[mharm-15549] work went much later. i've got like three hours sleep

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (It's like midnight here)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ohhh sorry :( )

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (want a Nap?)

[mharm-15549] So.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol John)

[Master] Time of Day: 11:32 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[mharm-15549] You got me till like four

[mharm-15549] my time :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Michael!)

[mharm-15549] with two small 30 min breaks

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hi michael, sorry you didn't get much sleep)

[mharm-15549] Need that to run important errands

[mharm-15549] is that okay?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (of course!)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (i think it's an all-or-nothing day today)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i sure don't mind)

[Master] hah

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we'll be here all night)

[Master] catch Michael up

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Only for you Mario)

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[mharm-15549] After that, I'm being forced against my will to be social and go out with other friends. I'm told it's for my own good. or some such nonesense

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahaha)

Carissa is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

Carissa has received the map Gypsy Camp.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are arriving at gypsy camp with a cask of wine - the end)

Ilero (TMO)] (feh, friends

Ilero (TMO)] (who needs 'em?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (yea someone tried to get me to see my brother in person, blah)

[mharm-15549] Pft, I know right :)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ugh, physical human presence. who needs it?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (Miranda napped to get some spells back, Wine and arrows from the bacement)

Indigo (Lisa) on the way to the can tells the group that Wisewoman Sunflower announced that Seewick was Count Drake's "lost" wife

Ilero (TMO)] (yeah, get out of here JTom. You're too close. Go to the other side of the house.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (camp)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (can works too)

[JTom] never

[mharm-15549] I was going to say Lisa. That's pretty interesting lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And we might want to try the wine before we give it to them because it might be bad)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I thought she was dead? Er, well I guess she might be.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh. interesting. i can zoom in and out with shift-up and shift-down today. couldn't last night)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (volunteering?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (so we cast Purify on it?)

[JTom] I would not like to wate an hour for this to turn on

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sure)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (or does that tun it into water?)

[mharm-15549] into wine more likely

[mharm-15549] ;)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Purify makes it okay if it went bad. Was thinking that which is why Shi can try)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] When cast,this spell makes spoiled, rotten, poisonous, or otherwise contaminated food andwater pure and suitable for eating and drinking.

Ilero (TMO)] (any clerics got create food and wine?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (looking)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can purify and can create water. Halfway there? Who can turn that into wine?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jesus

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Jesus)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] heh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha ws waiting for that)

[mharm-15549] Lol

[mharm-15549] Cantrip?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's one round behind)

Ilero (TMO)] (probably not, if full spells only make water)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Our cantrip wielders are at a wedding sadly, but a good thought to maybe try later...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL Lisa)

[mharm-15549] Uh, Neith is here :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (too big a change for a cantrip)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She has cantrip? I didn't know that. Or forgot!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i've only got purify, not credate)

[mharm-15549] She's with Hugh in Spirit :)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (create)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you wasted 2 nwp slots on cantrip when a priest can orison?)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (well have her make sprirts here)

[mharm-15549] that's what I meant. Hush :)

[mharm-15549] Also bob build Neith. He wouldn't let me touch her :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's better!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (you really are sleepy)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I can create, if we need food and water, but not wine

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is it? I need to look into Orison more. Guess because I'm used to it only healing)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no she's good)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If you give me a few months, I can probably makes some wine. Not necessarily good wine...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (orison makes small magic)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Unholy water and similar food anddrink of significance is spoiled by purify food and drink,

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Noting this for later discussion so I use orison to its full potential later. :) )

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (so bad wine becomes water?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Blood of Jesus is not unholy so depends on the kind of wine? :P)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (maybe we should just taste it and this won't be needed)

[Master] chuckles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That was step one, yes :) )

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (be our guest)

[mharm-15549] Breakfast is here. Grab it real quick and be back

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (just get over Mist sickness and wake up with who knows what)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afzmwAKUppU

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Indigo, perhaps we should try that wine real quick?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Just a sip. I don't...trust Knave to give us good wine based on that conversation.

Ilero (TMO)] Can it be sealed after?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Likely not

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is there a polite way to sip if before we serve it?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not without opening it.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (qui could have cast Know Age)

Ilero (TMO)] Just have to trust, hye guess.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can see about opening it for them and I'll spill a bit on my hands and taste it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] there has to be a tap around here somewhere

[Kel (mario-yoga)] or just drop it just as you're presenting it. Apologize, and offer to bring another next time

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Age doesn't matter. Could be old poisoned wine instead of new :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] But they might want to do the magic first

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we can buy a fresh cask in town

[Indigo (Lisa)] Kel!

[Indigo (Lisa)] You have strange thoughts some times.

Ilero (TMO)] Not at midnight.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] hey, it would work

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] at the all night wine store?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Spilling a whole cask of wine over their camp?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] some times its the idea that counts!

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Kel (mario-yoga)] they probably wouldnt know good wine any ways

Kel (mario-yoga) furls brw

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hey! You need to be quiet. Remember??

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so why are we not simply casting purify?

[Indigo (Lisa)] They are doing us a big favor

[Kel (mario-yoga)] i promise i will, ill stay ooutside

[JTom] I dont think flooding they're camp is a good idea

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It might not be poisoned, but it might not be good wine.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Kel (mario-yoga)] ill find a tree and provide cover

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't want to be late. Come on!

[Master] as you approach the camp

[JTom] yea lets go

[Master] Mercy moved 9'11".

[Master] Gypsy Male #6 moved 14'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoops did we leave Mercy? I already forgot that)

Kel (mario-yoga) peels off, and finds a tree to climb

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] with a flick of the wrist

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Careful of snail males climbing trees!)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel moved 54'08".

Mercy (Master) flips small mini dagger in her hand

Mercy (Master) catches the handle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL this is what happens when you leave a kid with gypsies!)

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] That's a girl

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] Now do it again

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (within reason)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Am I impressed or disturbed...?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E) you be careful with slime(balls) in the camp

Mercy (Master) giggles

Mercy (Master) flips

Mercy (Master) laughing

Mercy (Master) FLIPS

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) grudgingly impressed

[Mercy (Master)] flies into the air and comes STABBING down into the earth off to the side

Mercy (Master) pouts

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] good thing that did not land in your foot

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you could get lockjaw

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Flies?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Mercy's icon is scary - hadn't looked at it before)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She has demon horns, yes)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks around to see if Neith spots this, only to see her lagging behind

[Master] Wisewoman Sunflower moved 10'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 37'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hello!

[Gypsy Girl #2 (Master)] Hello Friend Indigo

[Gypsy Girl #2 (Master)] Welcome

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you.

Indigo (Lisa) waves at the others to come in

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) follows Indigo in

[Indigo (Lisa)] We brought some wine.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (we think(

[Master] Gypsy Girl #2 moved 25'07".

[Master] Neith of Inholt, Eddie, [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, Kenna Westfoot, Brother Fotopoulos, Lord Tiberius, Anor, Ithil, [Ilero]], [Miranda Paige]], Galad and Mercy moved 50'09".

[Master] Mercy moved 53'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We don't know if it's good wine or not.

[Gypsy Male #8 (Master)] Thank you

[Master] Gypsy Male #8 moved 21'06".

[Gypsy Girl #2 (Master)] We should get you here around the fire

[Indigo (Lisa)] How is Seewick?

[Master] Seewick moved 29'02".

[Master] Wisewoman Sunflower moved 34'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'05".

[Master] Indigo moved 24'03".

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 22'03".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 37'10".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 15'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 13'05".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 moved 4'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 7'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 2'11".

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 7'10".

[Gypsy Male #7 (Master)] This one with the talking sword was outside

[Master] Kel moved 1'00".

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 7'02".

[Master] Tebhoundrin targets Kel. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 2'05".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 19'05".

[Master] Gypsy Male #8 moved 3'05".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 27'00".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 46'11".

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 32'04".

[Master] Mercy moved 55'05".

[Master] Anor moved 8'06".

[Master] Galad moved 8'02".

[Master] Ithil moved 6'05".

[Master] Eddie moved 30'07".

[Master] Gypsy Male #8 moved 1'04".

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 14'07".

[Master] Gypsy Male #8 moved 1'04".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #6 moved 11'06".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #2 moved 26'04".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #9 moved 25'08".

[Master] Gypsy Male #6 moved 21'03".

[Master] Gypsy Male #5 moved 34'11".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 moved 10'01".

[Master] Time of Day: 11:49 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

Kel (mario-yoga) shrugs

[Kel (mario-yoga)] i tried to stay outside, but here i am

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] We will want all who are concerned to partcipate

JohnAA is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

JohnAA has received the map Gypsy Camp.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm concerned!

Ilero (TMO)] Come sit by fire and scowl at t'em. Make t'em happy.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] hey, im a team player

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins at Kel.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] thank you for having me

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Yes you are

Kel (mario-yoga) manages a fake smile

[mharm-15549] (I'm back)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (catch up Michael so you know what you saw when you entered camp)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Gypsies taught Mercy how to throw knives)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And she might be able to fly? It is unclear)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (knife flew up into the air much higher than expected and landed)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh I read it as her flying up. Okay)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and it didn't strike her in the foot, so she doesn't get tetanus)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (instead she get Tiberius)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks at the Knife

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] RIm Shot

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (not sure which is worse)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Don't you think a bow would be better?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Don't be your father

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hutning is the way of the world

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (no an Ax)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Picks up knifre

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Smiles at Gypsy

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Most impressive

Shurkural (JTom)] I say bow

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Can you teach her to talk too?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can you just keep her!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL I'm dying

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wouldn't that be a knife to his heart to leave her?)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (and now Mercy can do that to him too!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) (Rolls eyes)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (It begins)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (OK so all caught up and back to the campire)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] campfire

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) tosses a handful of dust into the flames

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] WHOOOOOSH

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] The flames change from their red gold to a deep red

Mercy (mharm-15549) Screeches in Excitment. Pounds her fists on Neiths Chest

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Grimaces

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Who are we here for tonight?

[Kel (mario-yoga) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Shush sweetheart"

[Ilero]] (TMO) scoots back six inches from the fire.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mesmerized

[Indigo (Lisa)] Seewick

[Master] Gypsy Male #6 moved 3'01".

Indigo (Lisa) not knowing if that was a question for us or the fire

Kel (mario-yoga) thinks " meh, parlor tricks "

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Why are we here for Seewick

[Indigo (Lisa)] To find her cloak and save her life

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks carefull at movments and components)

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) pulls out a small pouch takes a pinch out and tosses the power into the flames

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] there is a small hiss

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) hands the pouch to Miranda

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) watching with big yes

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *eyes

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I want you to take a small pinch,

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] You need to tell us who you love and why

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] then toss that pinch into the flames

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] But I don't know her, certainly don't love her

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Who DO you love?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) takes bag

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (skipping obligatory link)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] po0st it bob

Indigo (Lisa) thinks he has a long list

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I love Hoffman, he makes me feel safe

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) tosses pinch into fire

[Master] a small hiss

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) hands bag to Kel

[Master] (Kenna)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (link because necessary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ZlhodXSvc)

[Master] (in the circle around the fire)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) takes bag

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Oh OK)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) long shuddering sigh

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looks around at the group

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Abisynn

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] because she's amazing

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] /throws the pinch in

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) hands the bag over to ...

[Master] Nieth

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Pinches

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks at the powder

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sniffs it gently

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) "Huh"

[Master] charcoal like smell

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] /I love Hugh, because he doens't treat me like other men."

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Trhows it in

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Holds to Mercy

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (probably cuz youre a woman)

Ilero (TMO)] (well of course not, you're a woman. if he treated you like a man that'd just be silly)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (your no man)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (A picnh not the bag bob)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (good thing your no man)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Takes the bag

Lord Tiberius (Master) takes a pinch

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] You no what I mean

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Give me a break

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (rofl)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] For my mother, even if she is a witch she has always looked out for me

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (that is kind of a quote to me)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ouch)

[Master] a small hiss

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Rolls eyes internally

Lord Tiberius (Master) tosses another small pinch

Ilero (TMO)] (we know you're still waking up. just good fun)

Indigo (Lisa) stares at Branadarus

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] For Branwyn because she is brave

[Master] a small hiss

Lord Tiberius (Master) hands the bag to Kel

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Kel (mario-yoga) deep sigh, takes the bag

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) pretends not to stare

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Shi'Nynze, because she makes me remember what is important

Shurkural (TMO)] (dwarves)

Kel (mario-yoga) exhales

Kel (mario-yoga) tosses a pinch

[Kel (mario-yoga)] passes the bag to Shur

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) blushes

[Shurkural]] (TMO) takes the bag and pulls out a pinch. "My Momma and Daddy, and Ilero." She tosses the pinch into the fire.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) passes it to Ilero.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) winks at Ilero, who rolls his eyes.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] and why

Shurkural (TMO)] Huh?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] who do you love and why?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) murmers to Shur, you got the first part, just say why and I think your good to go

Shurkural (TMO)] Oh, um.. Well, they're my family, right? You gotta love your family. And Ilero.. well.. (stop reading over my shoulder JTom!) He's brave and cute and has that great accent.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Something Something Birds and Bees)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol!)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (nice)

Shurkural (TMO)] (nah, it just bugs me when he hovers behind me reading over my shoulder. It's not as if he's not going to see what I type in the chat anyways)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] 9patience grasshopper)

Shurkural (TMO)] (mild paranoid streak does not like people being right behind me)

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] Solidly behind Ilero

Shurkural (TMO)] (TMO has the paranoid streak. Ilero has knives)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero also has a Ring of Thief Negation, and so doesn't have to worry about being pickpocketed)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh you are being literal)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i also do not like people standing behind me)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ilero also has a bag of powder in his hands so fess up Romeo - who do you love?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (a coworker and i had a go-round about that)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Leans in to see Ilero;s respionse

[Indigo (Lisa)] (weird for people at work to hover behind you!)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (especially when you work from home)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha!)

Ilero (TMO)] (my back is to the office door. some day soon will be getting new furniture so I don't have to do that anymore)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (kinda like it being weird to have a crush on your teacher when youre home schooled)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Thanks ofr that Mario. Lol)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (ouch)

[Ilero]] (TMO) holds the bag and sighs. "Not good wit' t'ese t'ings."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Like what's-hi-sface male version of Electra?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes a pinch out. "Dragonslayers. Better t'an family. Shur, she still t'ink hye wort' her time." He tosses the pinch into the fire and quickly hands the bag away before anyone makes him takl any more.

[Master] Time of Day: 11:53 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) takes bag and pauses with thought before taking a pinch

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] My clan, my family, Kel, and Keerla, all for making me who I am today.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hands bag to Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (foto)

[Master] Foto

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I see a tiny icon. It's gonna be one of the two)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Flandal Steelskin for his strength and wisdom

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) thorws in a pinch

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oedipus! Good lord that was bugging me. Ok carry on)

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) hands bag to Indigo

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sigh

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Carissa

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Just

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] /meSigh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha sorry it was bugging me I coulldn't remember)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Good ref, just lol

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] ( ihad to look it up. at first, i thought, isnt DareDevil Electra's boyfriend? )

[Indigo (Lisa)] I love all the DragonSlayers and people that travel with us for making life fun and exciting.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wrong Electra :) )

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (clearly!! lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (seems odd to me that you could remember Electra but not Oedipus. He's typically the better known)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I love Branwyn for taking me in when she didn't have to and treating me with respect.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Which is why it bugged me because I do usually remember Oedipus and forget Electra)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I love Jilly for cooking for me even when she hits me with spoons.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (never heard of the Electra counterpart)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I knew it was an O, but I kept thinking Odysseus and that's not right one :P)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (indigo is going to finish the pouch)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I love Bewick and Seewick because they are so beautiful and they come to visit me in the night when they could go see anyone

[Indigo (Lisa)] I love Penelope becuase she thinks of me as a man and not child and wants me and makes me smile

Indigo (Lisa) takes a big pinch and tosses it in the fire

Brad_Work-28277 has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 14:32:21 EDT 2018

Brad_Work-28277 is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

Brad_Work-28277 has received the map Gypsy Camp.

[Master] a soft hissss

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) takes the bag

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) takes another pinch out of the bag

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] We use the power of love to summon forth Seewick's spirit to speak with us tonight

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (cue Huey Lweis)

[Master] Time of Day: 12:00 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] HIIIIISSSSSSSSSS

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hi er Brad at Work)

[Brad_Work-28277] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkAVfsw5xSQ

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yes, Hello!

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Seewick, Where is your cloak?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (so one man at work?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Guy?)

[Seewick (Master)] my husband took it

Indigo (Lisa) holds breath and watches

Indigo (Lisa) gasps

[Brad_Work-28277] yup new comp

[Brad_Work-28277] and howdy all [Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Where is your sister?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Guy! :) )

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) shock

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (Hi Guy)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not nice to go stealing Brad's computer)

[Seewick (Master)] my sisters are far away

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Where is your cloak now?

[Master] Seewick : Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Seewick (Master)] i do not know

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] How long have you gone without your cloak?

[Master] Time of Day: 12:05 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh hi Guy!)

[Master] The flames turn back to gold

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] frowns

[Indigo (Lisa)] No!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) still mesmerized

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is she gone?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so, the count took it

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Her spirit is where ever she is

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and if it is that important, he will have it with him

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] She is the same as she was when yo ubrought her to us

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks to Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But why would he take it?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Are you sure the Count is a good guy here? This nation baffles me

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) How do we help your friend?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods in agreement with Neith

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He must know takingit would make her like this, right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have to find it.

Indigo (Lisa) nods sadly

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nods towards the Wisewoman

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] The Count has it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yeah he had to know

[Kel (mario-yoga)] It could be in the castle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Doesn't seem like a healthy marriage. Wonder why she married him...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he can be quite charming)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it could be in the castle

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) We could take it back from the count. And then destroy any postivie relationship between Branwny and the Queen and the Counts

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (she will be faithful while he is gone)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but something that important, i do not think he would leave it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah that's right, and Branwyn said as much before leaving, too)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So, he took her cloak and then she ended up dumped in the caverns? What a great guy

[Indigo (Lisa)] There were torches in the cavern by her. Someone was seeing to her today, right?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Seeing to her? In an infested Cavern?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] or something

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And why didn't anything try to eat her body?

Master watchign the flames

Ilero (TMO)] And what happen if t'ey come back and find body gone?

[Indigo (Lisa)] So maybe we tie Knave and the Head Steward to chairs and make them talk!

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks starlted. Holds both palms up

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Whoa"

[Kel (mario-yoga)] lets put a body double in the cavern and wait to see who shows up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, well, yes, but maybe something less....rough?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Lets slow down adn think about this Indigo"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But what if they don't know anything?

[Brad_Work-28277] torture is good

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "This nation is embroiled in a civil war"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i like Kel's idea

[Indigo (Lisa)] They know!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "This is a supposed ally of the queen"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "We serve the queen in some regards"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, we could go back to the caverns. Maybe there is another clue.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Let's slow down and think about this before we tie staff of a very powerful ally to a chair, shall we?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] There is that rope pulley system there.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "We'll get your friend back one way or another"

[Indigo (Lisa)] The Count threw his wife away. We're just picking her up and taking her somewhere else.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] lower the knave and Head Steard into a pit? i like where this is going....

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but i like the body decoy idea

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Thinks for a moment

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who wants to lie naked in dark in the stirge cavern?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Has to be a full size human female

Kel (mario-yoga) struggles to keep his hand down

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If only we found that small man. He was in the caves. He probably knew what was going on.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Turns to Wisewoman Sunflower

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Matron"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "This isn't the best time. It never seems to be."

[Gypsy Male #5 (Master)] Wisewoman

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Do you have a means to contact Branwyn? This is of critical importance. More so than a wedding"

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (if Mercy was a bit older...)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Stiffens and Turns to Male

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe we need to cover her in gold dust?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] There is no term of greater respect than Matron, but I shall refer to her as Wisewoman if you wish

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I am certain that Branwyn will be understanding of what you have done in her absence

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Pales

Ilero (TMO)] (I thought she turned into a man there for a second)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I don't think so

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We are bumbbling around here

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Then you must act in a way that will make her proud

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) "Well, you say that."

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Turns to Indigo

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "I think the cloak is well and truly out of reach"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "We would be better off finding another way to help her"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where do you think it is?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "This is a lose lose situtation"

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sighs

Ilero (TMO)] We t'ink people wit' torches come back again and check on Seewick body?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] There are two possibilites

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Most likely.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] The first, is that the Count does have the cloak

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] In which case, we would have to take the cloak from him

[Kel (mario-yoga)] i do

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] The Secon

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] is that he doesn't have the cloak with him.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] In which case

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We would be stealing the cloak from him

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We cannot win

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't care about any of that

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We should find another way to help her

[Indigo (Lisa)] No!

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Points

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] you should

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] care

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is too bad her sisters are far. They could probably help her.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] If we make enemies of the Count, his influence will turn more of the nation agaisnt the queen

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] and Branwyn

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Wisewoman Sunflower "is there any other way to help her other than to get her cloak?"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] This isn't a good idea

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] She will be this way until she gets her cloak back

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Shrugs

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] We were unable to find out where her cloak is, only who took it

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] There is always another way

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look Neith, the Count OWES Branwyn.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Too bad for him

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nods

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] We could try again tomorrow night

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I will do whatevery you wish Indigo. I always will. I simply am pointing out consequences we may have to deal with

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you throw someone in a cavern to die you lose your claim on them

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] oour love was strong, perhaps our reasons were not

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Say soldiers chasing us into the countryside to retreive stolen property

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We should look into the caverns in the meantime for more clues.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Cavern best palce start. And snai man."

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Wisewoman

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The Count took it, but it might still be here.

Ilero (TMO)] *snail

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods at Ilero

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (If I'm overdoign it let me know. Just trying to paint a realistic picture and be the devils advocate here.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why's are hard when you talk about love

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Exactly. The man might have seen something.

Ilero (TMO)] Wisewoman, you ever hear of man able turn into giant snail?

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you really want to know, I can't tell you why. I just love who I love no matter why

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we dont even know where to begin to look fo rth snail man

[Kel (mario-yoga)] so thats a long shot

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I have not

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we do know how to get to the cavern

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks around the camp

Ilero (TMO)] Hit very weird.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or giant snails with acid slime?

Ilero (TMO)] (how far away from that spy platform are we?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Who can also climb trees?

[Gypsy Male #7 (Master)] We have seen the tracks of giant snails

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] what if we had strong reasons but did not say them, maybe that is what was wrong

[Gypsy Male #7 (Master)] I know one of the villagers killed one

Ilero (TMO)] We follow trail last night, sometimes feet, sometimes snail.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] killed a giant snail?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The one tanning the hide, right?

Gypsy Male #7 (Master) nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (earlier this afternoon actually)

Ilero (TMO)] (right, sorry)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] how did he kill it?

[Gypsy Male #7 (Master)] I do not know

[Kel (mario-yoga)] arrows? daggers?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If only it weren't midnight. I doubt they''d want to be questioned now.

[Brad_Work-28277] very slowly

Ilero (TMO)] (giant salt shaker)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] lol

Shurkural (JTom)] does anyone have any idea how far it could of gotten with that arrow wound?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] maybe use the leakage to track it

[Master] the spy platform was out by the roadway to see who is goign up to the castle

[Master] so hundreds of yards away through the forests

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no idea how far, maybe it depends how deep

[Kel (mario-yoga)] do we know what time the torches were seen by the body?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] they may come back each day at the same time

Shurkural (JTom)] to far away to see how deep

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we could be waiting

[Master] (Guy when they get back to the castle you can play Jon the Sailor for this excursion )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are we sure the Count is actually away? What if he visits her at night?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It was around 3:30 to 4:00 in the afternoon

[Brad_Work-28277] no clue how long ill be in karen and i are going out for our anniversary finally

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) pointing at Kel

[Kel (mario-yoga)] it seems like the best lead. we have nothing else we can follow

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we at least know the torch people now of her, we coud question them

Shurkural (JTom)] wait.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Congrats Guy!)

Shurkural (JTom)] shouldent there be a trail of blood on the path it took?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] i bet there is

[Indigo (Lisa)] We could check out those other two passages in the caverns and see which one goes to the castle

[Brad_Work-28277] blood or slime?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] and set an ambush

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] or both?

[Master] (Shur would know that if you transform as a were you heal your self when going from human to were form)

Shurkural (JTom)] so lets try to find it if it was climbing it could of fallen on the ground

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the slime guy should also have been leaking blood)

[Master] (not fully healed but yes to healing some)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh really?)

Ilero (TMO)] (Let's all get bit by the were snail!)

[Master] lol

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (do they heal every time they change?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (uhhh no)

[Master] no

[Master] the first time

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (thought maybe thats why it changed so often)

[Master] but it would mean not bleeding anymore

[Brad_Work-28277] its not all its fun and games being a were

[Master] gestures to Exhibit A - weregator

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Brad_Work-28277] exactly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But is it normal to be able to change through will? Or is it like a swanmay and snail people need some charm to change?)

[Master] grins...... at thsi point we don't know

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What if they need their shells and the broken shell means no more change? Just thoughts)

[Master] (fun movie quote)

[Brad_Work-28277] in plain english bob knows but he aint talking

[Kel (mario-yoga)] if we run across it again, aim to crack the shell

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] You are all under the impression that the Snail Male is a bad guy?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] everyone is bad until proven otherwise

[Kel (mario-yoga)] why else would it run from us?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No. Just someone with information

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am not

Ilero (TMO)] (not necessarily, but possibly knows something)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] he could be afraid

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we're justa huge pack of weapon weilding folk on a mission

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] he does not know that we are not the bad guys

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He was wounded. Maybe he's not a fighter and didn't want to fight.

Ilero (TMO)] (To Use Those Weapons!)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] he's a lover?

[Brad_Work-28277] hey if i had this group coming at me id run away too

[Kel (mario-yoga)] my point exactly

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] So our plan to find the underground entrance to the castle is still on

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And to start by going back to the caverns, yes?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] lets go back to the cavern and find the path to the castle

[Kel (mario-yoga)] then get ready to intercept the torsh peeps when its time

Shurkural (JTom)] what if we circle it?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] if we can stop it from getting away without hurting it, thats even beter

[Kel (mario-yoga)] circling it can def work

Ilero (TMO)] Between hye and Shur, might be able to lay trap.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] it seemed to move through the cavern without the stirges attacking it

[Kel (mario-yoga)] so it must be 'native' to that area

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ocviQ3ux0

Shurkural (JTom)] what if a lay a trail of salt?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We don't want to hurt him.

Shurkural (JTom)] it wont be able to get past it as a snail

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but if the trail made a huge spiral, acting like a trap?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] true

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ah, good point. That might work.

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZo88P1Ie94

Shurkural (JTom)] it doesent hurt the snail it just takes away the slime

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I wonder if that's true with acid slime.

Shurkural (JTom)] and then we set tree traps if it steps over

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] maybe we need a baking soda trail

[Kel (mario-yoga)] then a vinegar bomb

[Master] JTom and Spring are working up a plan

Shurkural (JTom)] it foot gets caut and it cant move

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes let them go at it :) )

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] would need to get the salt / baking soda from somewhere

[Lisa] so the plan is the snail?

Shurkural (JTom)] it seems skilled at tree climbing we might want some people in the trees

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If only Jilly was here. I'm sure she'd have salt for cooking.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and would have to find where the snail tends to come into an area

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Are we waiting out here? I thought we're looking for it in the caves first)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And setting trap so it can't exit)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And yes to Lisa)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Snatch the Snail)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well, caves to look for snail, cloak, and castle entrance)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You know I can cast Web right?

[Lisa] lol

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Pretty good trap

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that ... is a pretty good trap

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] but that's not gonna help us

Shurkural (JTom)] what if it has wepons like a knife it can cut the web

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] the snail male is like love, you will never find it when your looking

Shurkural (JTom)] so we need something it cant cut with a knife

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (should have been Qui)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Acid Proof?)

Shurkural (JTom)] (yes)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I think we work best when we don't plan too much

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (JTom)] yea

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We can set a trap at the entrance, salt or something, and go from there. Some planning, but not much.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wisewoman Sunflower, would it be possible to leave the wolves here while we search? Poor Galad got bit bad by stirges earlier and needs rest.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And they are much more comfortable here than at the castle.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] So maybe a gliff?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] ya, or a ward

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I do not think it would be a good idea to leave them here

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Nor Mercy

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. I'm uncomfortable taking Galad back into the caverns, but if you think it best...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, best not to leave him here while we search.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Perhaps we should make a quick run to the castle. We could probably find salt there...

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) glnaces back at the two wolf skin rugs at the entrance to her tent

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay. I'm sorry but i got take a quick break and get some stuff done. I'll be 30 mmin tops. By then we should actaully be in the covern

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) notices and pulls the wolves a little closer to her

[Lisa] (LOL - hoping_

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I am AFK

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (be carefull)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yeah lol

[Kel (mario-yoga)] i dont think time is crucial any longer. we could wait to go to the caverns at sunlight(or what passes as sunlight here)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] click the button Michael

[Lisa] (we are moving at a snail's pace)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] nice

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahaha)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I dunno. We were suppose to visit the caves at midnight last time....)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] past midnight now

[Master] Time of Day: 12:32 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol well then)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But do we want decoy before we leave?)

[Master] and what are you doing with Seewick?

Ilero (TMO)] (which are we planning first, snail dude or torches?)

[Lisa] The gypsies won't keep her either?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was hoping two birds with one stone of seeing torches AND snail dude)

[Master] no one asked yet

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wisewoman Sunflower, you know how bad this is

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (the torch peeps seem to be ore concrete than snailman)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Will you keep Seewick here while we look for the cloak?

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] torches?

Ilero (TMO)] (he is easily confused)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i mean torches first?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I can keep her safe for today

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] but we cannot let someone find her here in our camp

Indigo (Lisa) nods

Ilero (TMO)] Gotcha

[Indigo (Lisa)] If we can't find it by tomorrow late afternoon I will make arrangements

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you for all you have done

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sounds like a funeral)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Smiles

Ilero (TMO)] (it might be)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] you are a good man

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'll book her a room at the inn)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you

Ilero (TMO)] (that is foolproof and can not possibly fail spectacularly! ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (better ideas welcome)

Shurkural (JTom)] are we sure salt will work against acid?

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, I didn't say I had any of those!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (One way to find out?)

Ilero (TMO)] (we're in the tearing down other people's ideas, not providing better answers. :P )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok then you have done well :) )

[Master] HAH

Ilero (TMO)] (thank you!)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] well, lets do something. i doubt the snailman and cloak will miraculously appear here

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

Ilero (TMO)] (actually, it's not a bad idea.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] so out of the gypsy camp and to ......

Ilero (TMO)] (with or without Mercy?)

Shurkural (JTom)] we cant only have a trap for a snail we need a trap for a small human too

[Kel (mario-yoga)] castle then caverns?

[Master] Castle or caves?

[Master] and good enough

[Master] so you all head back to the castle

[Kel (mario-yoga)] ahh...

[Brad_Work-28277] leave a wolf in the room with her as a gurad

[Master] leaving only Seewick behind

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Someone had to make a decision. Thanks!)

[Master] OK

Shurkural (JTom)] its a human and a snail what kind of human trap should we put?

[mario-yoga] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[JohnAA] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Brad_Work-28277] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Carissa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[mharm-15549] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[JTom] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[mario-yoga] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[JohnAA] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Brad_Work-28277] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[TMO] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[JTom] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[mharm-15549] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Lisa] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Carissa] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Spring] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

Ilero (TMO)] (would Shur's hunting skill help?)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] traps only work where they've been placed

[Kel (mario-yoga)] and we dont know where to place it yet

[Kel (mario-yoga)] its a HUGE forest

[Master] Mercy moved 26'04".

[Master] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] in the caverns, we have a smaller area, maybe by an entrance

Ilero (TMO)] Passage snail used to leave cavern very reasonable sized. You not t'ere when we see it.

Shurkural (JTom)] /thinks

[Master] Time of Day: 01:40 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and we know the torches exited somewhere)

Kel (mario-yoga) nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we ruled out 2 passages already)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] so lets set a trap in that passage

Ilero (TMO)] Torch trap best placed where Seewick lie. No need guess which passage. Hye can try camouflage us near t'ere. Many rocks and dust make good camouflage.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Maybe a Wyrven Watch

Kel (mario-yoga) nods excitedly

[Indigo (Lisa)] (trap ro just follow the passages to the coffin room?)

Ilero (TMO)] Will t'at kill?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] NO

[Penelope (Master)] Sleepy murrmurr, You are back

Ilero (TMO)] Good.

Ilero (TMO)] Not want to kill t'em.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes, love.

Indigo (Lisa) kisses her forehead

[Penelope (Master)] was it dangerous?

Ilero (TMO)] (remember what killed Ilero. ;) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] I do love you Penelope

Penelope (Master) reaches and pulls him back into bed

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have to go back out though!

[Brad_Work-28277] dang and people thought sarengar was a playa

Penelope (Master) frowns

[Penelope (Master)] you have been out all day and all night

[Indigo (Lisa)] There's a magic cloak missing and someone might die if we don't find it fast

[Penelope (Master)] Who will die

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh ... can I borrow one of your dresses?

Ilero (TMO)] (she's good at finding things!)

Penelope (Master) sits up straighter

[Indigo (Lisa)] The Count's wife

[Penelope (Master)] What are we doing?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Penelope (Master)] I thought she was dead?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The Count threw her in the caverns with stirges

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's what they SAID

[Indigo (Lisa)] But she's not. But she's almost dead

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we have to save her

Penelope (Master) nods seriously

[Brad_Work-28277] shes mostly dead

[Indigo (Lisa)] Before she's really dead

[Indigo (Lisa)] And she's naked with only Neith's cloak.

[Penelope (Master)] SO who knows she is not dead yet?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The gyspies won't keep her past tomorrow

Penelope (Master) looks at Indigo with a crooked eyebrow

[Indigo (Lisa)] We do

[Indigo (Lisa)] And the people that put her there know

[Indigo (Lisa)] And the gypsies

[Indigo (Lisa)] No one else knows

[Penelope (Master)] But she is not where they put her

[Penelope (Master)] and not where

[Penelope (Master)] LAUGHS

[Penelope (Master)] kisses Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) smiles

[Penelope (Master)] She is safe now?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We couldn't leave her there. Centipedes might have eaten her

[Penelope (Master)] How long was she there?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes. The gypsies will keep her safe.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't know

[Indigo (Lisa)] So you want to come with us to search the caverns for her cloak and a weird snail man

[Penelope (Master)] Those are the caverns that no one comes back from?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Bah!

[Penelope (Master)] a snail man?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We came back

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. I didn't see him.

[Penelope (Master)] with a mostly dead body?

[Indigo (Lisa)] They were talking about were snails

[Indigo (Lisa)] He wasn't by the body

[Penelope (Master)] you are looking for a snail man that you did not see?

Ilero (TMO)] (let me 'splain. No, wait. Is too long. Let me sum up)

[Indigo (Lisa)] He might not have anything to do with his wife

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahaha)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ilero saw him I think

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. Someone saw him!

[Penelope (Master)] With Ilero's wife?

Penelope (Master) shakes her head

[Penelope (Master)] No it does not matter

[Indigo (Lisa)] Come on, get dressed and let's go

[Penelope (Master)] when are we going?

[Penelope (Master)] good

[Indigo (Lisa)] Now?

Penelope (Master) jumps out of bed

Indigo (Lisa) smiles

[Penelope (Master)] grabs her dagger

Indigo (Lisa) thinks, yes I do love her

Shurkural (JTom)] we need to set traps in every entrence it can get in

[Master] OK so who is going to the caverns and who is staying?

[Master] goign with the idea you are not alerting the staff for more supplies

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (going)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anor and Shi will go, Ithil and Galad will stay)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo and Penelope going Howard and Johan staying)

Ilero (TMO)] (both of mine, of course. Wouldn't miss it!!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (kenna going)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Still Miranda and Brother)

[Brad_Work-28277] I am back at the keyboard.

Spring is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Guy is taking Jon?)

[mario-yoga] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

Spring has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[JohnAA] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Carissa] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Brad_Work-28277] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[TMO] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Lisa] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[JTom] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

Lisa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Lisa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

mario-yoga is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

mario-yoga has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[mharm-15549] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 4'02".

[Master] Anor moved 2'11".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 2'09".

[Brad_Work-28277] no guy is headed ou for now ill be back later tonight though [Master] ok

[Master] waves

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 15'03".

[Brad_Work-28277] good luck

[Master] is everythign working well for everyone? no lag?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (so far all good)

Brad_Work-28277 has left the game on Sat Sep 15 15:45:08 EDT 2018

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so far so good)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Morning!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok that just lagged just now)

[Master] OK then I will save and restart

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (jinx'd)

[Master] &&&&&&&&&&&&&'

Lisa has left the game on Sat Sep 15 15:45:47 EDT 2018

mario-yoga has left the game on Sat Sep 15 15:45:58 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

[Master] and refreshed

TMO has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

Carissa has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 15:47:39 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Carissa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

mario-yoga has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 15:47:43 EDT 2018

mario-yoga is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

mario-yoga has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 15:47:58 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

[TMO] (JTom is dropping for now, might be back later)

Lisa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[TMO] (he lasted a lot longer than usual. good job kid!)

Spring has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 15:48:41 EDT 2018

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 15:48:43 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

JohnAA has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

Spring is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Spring has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Lisa] (let him know when we hit major combat?)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] first part of chat is up on the site now

[Carissa] (and summary which is not my best work, but it is what it is)

[Indigo (Lisa)] At least we know where we're going now.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] As long as more stirges haven't appeared...

Indigo (Lisa) puts on his light buckle

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh they probably will, but we won't go down any passages until we get to the big one.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Good point. Would you like to lead the way?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Since Ilero and Shur seem to be talking, Indigo heads up front with the light and starts moving forward

[Spring] (that summary summarizes really well.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol thanks)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 7'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everyone keep in the lights!

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 19'02".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 26'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bob you want to move us in mass?)

[JohnAA] so about 30 feet across

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) stays close to Indigo with Anor

[Indigo (Lisa)] (remember Penelope's back with us girlfriend!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) stays close but not TOO close to Indigo

[Master] grins

[Master] Indigo moved 23'02".

[Master] Mercy moved 5'06".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 24'04".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 15'00".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 19'05".

[TMO] (sry, dog needed a bit of attention)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot follows Brother Fotopoulos.

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 13'08".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 1'05".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 1'02".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 12'07".

[Master] Kel moved 13'05".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 10'10".

[Master] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 8'11".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 5'07".

[Master] Anor moved 12'11".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 8'08".

[Master] Stirge #29 moved 9'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 95'03".

[Master] Penelope moved 92'00".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 90'08".

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 15:56:38 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

mharm-15549 has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]], Anor, [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, Kel, Kenna Westfoot, Brother Fotopoulos and Lord Tiberius moved 88'11".

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 118'05".

[mharm-15549] Waiting for vaccum to charge back up :)

[mharm-15549] I'm here

[Master] Time of Day: 02:29 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Master] and there you are

[Master] at the entrance to the large cavern

[mario-yoga] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] which passage did the snailman use?

[TMO] T'is one.

Indigo (Lisa) points off to the right "That's where the Count's wife was"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not sure she's truly his wife...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 12'04".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] maybe set the trap for the snail, then move to the swanmay spot?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't see where Ilero was pointing

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can't set traps anyway

Ilero (TMO)] Where we standing is where snail guy went.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll look out for centipedes

Ilero (TMO)] Rubble pile ahead of us is where he hide first.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] can you set a trap at both spots?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everyone should get inside the cavern then

Indigo (Lisa) waves them inside

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't see anything here.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 21'04".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 34'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we killed everything

[JohnAA] (found him)

[TMO] Okay, Bob. Not something we've done much. Setting traps. Shur's Hunting Skil, and/or Iero's Find/Set Traps? Or can both work toeghther, maybe with Iero Camouflage helping?

[JohnAA] [Shurkural]] moved 1'00".

[TMO] LLLLLLLLL

[JohnAA] Shi'Nynze moved 4'01".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 47'03".

[Master] and got my mouse back

[TMO] did you set a trap?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 16'01".

[Master] So the far upper right is where you found Seewick

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 9'05".

[TMO] aye

[Master] this is the only exit to the entrances that you have found so far

[Master] and yes it woudl be Ilero's find/remove traps to set a trap

[mharm-15549] so what kind of trap are we going to be setting?

[Master] Shur's works out in the forest

[TMO] roger

[mharm-15549] Neith may be able to help

[Master] you have not gone to the left yet

[mharm-15549] depending on whaty you are going for

[TMO] First, these are all snares, not lethal traps

[mharm-15549] Hm. One sec

[Master] Lord Tiberius, Anor, Stirge #29, Neith of Inholt, [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, Mercy, [Ilero]], Kel and Penelope moved 35'01".

[TMO] sure thing

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i would suggest that vine i did for the dragon that was not real, but i need vegetation for that

[Indigo (Lisa)] (there are 2 passages in the center that meet and link to the scorpion pit room)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (2 other passages to the far right by Seewick)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and who knows to the left)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (to sum up)

[mharm-15549] A glyph ofwarding is a powerful inscription magically drawn to prevent unauthorized orhostile creatures from passing, entering, or opening. It can be used to guard asmall bridge, to ward an entry, or as a trap on a chest or box.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 13'05".

[mharm-15549] something like this?

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 10'08".

[mharm-15549] it can roll a magic save though to escape the ward

[TMO] that sounds like it prevents passage rather than trapping?

[mharm-15549] The priestmust set the conditions of the ward; typically any creature violating thewarded area without speaking the name of the glyph is subject to the magic itstores. A successful saving throw vs. spell enables the creature to escape theeffects of the glyph. Glyphs can be set according to physical characteristics,such as creature type, size, and weight. Glyphs can also be set with respect togood or evil, or to pass those of the caster's religion.

[mharm-15549] don't want to post everything

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was that a hint to go left, though? The slime trail did point that way)

[mharm-15549] but it's called Glyph of Warding on site

[TMO] ah, right. I remember it now. what effect would she pick to use?

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[mharm-15549] Paralyze?

[mharm-15549] Hold?

[mharm-15549] Sleep?

[mharm-15549] Take your pick?

[TMO] paralyze or hold from those three

[TMO] not a lot of difference. ;)

[mharm-15549] Ideas from the peanut gallery?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (paralyze is good, but would have to be cast 2x, once for snail, once for man)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (unlesssnailman is specified)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But paralyze he can't talk until unparalyzed so that's another spell use)

[mharm-15549] I can only cast this twice today and then no m ore higher level stuff

[mharm-15549] so make sure

[Master] until you get 8 hours of sleep

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Charm! ;) )

[TMO] let's do a snare on the passage, and a glyph on the rubble for a giant snail.

[Master] it technically is a new day

[TMO] is charm a possibility?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I think Neith has command, not charm, but maybe also works?)

[mharm-15549] Neith doesn't have anything remotly close to charm

[mharm-15549] She does have command

[TMO] ok, no worries

[mharm-15549] but it only lasts one round

[TMO] we'll save that for later

[mharm-15549] and has to be one word

[mharm-15549] like

[mharm-15549] fall

[TMO] Quack!

[mharm-15549] or stop

[mharm-15549] or that too

[mharm-15549] lol

[Master] SO who is setting the snare at the entrance? and who is exploring the rest of the cavern

[TMO] Ilero sets the snare on the passage.

[TMO (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Find/remove traps* check:(d100) [1d100=88] 88 - ROLL FAILED against 50!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi will explore)

[mharm-15549] Ilero's got that one and I can go with Shi

[TMO] roll made

[mharm-15549] So she's not alone

[mharm-15549] let me get into character

[TMO] cast the glyph on the rubble?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] lets stay close incase of attack

[mharm-15549] Need to know exact command for the glyph

[TMO] for Paralyze, I think. Set it for a 6' snail

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We should go that way. The slime was in that direction.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points left

[mharm-15549] Hold on

Shurkural (TMO)] Sure.

[mharm-15549] I need to tell you all something first

[JohnAA] (Your left?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] The Word, is Bird

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Fete?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] That is the password for this glyph

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Bird is the wor

[Kel (mario-yoga)] of course it is!

[Master] Indigo moved 48'08".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Bird"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uh, hmm, probably with Galad and Ithil so if they have problems Fete would find Shi)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Do not forget or bob will "hold" you

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] make you roll a save

Shurkural (TMO)] (but we're not 6' giant snails)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 17'06".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 17'05".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Doesn't matter waht it is

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 21'05".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Anything that doesn't know the key will be subject to the effects

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] or roll a save

[Master] Penelope moved 35'00".

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, thought it was set for specifics. but if it will hit anyone, even better)

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 39'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hope this is said quietly and not echoing through the caves ;) )

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Bob, i told them. Have fun

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I should wait here

Shurkural (TMO)] Shi, keep your wolves away from that spell.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] let me find the spell and I'll cast

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 29'00".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 21'09".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 27'05".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 43'05".

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 37'08".

[Master] and that is the limits of Indigo's light till Lisa is back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Only one wolf, but she'll beware. She watched it be set.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor and Shi'Nynze moved 13'01".

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay, This glyph is being keyed to not explode unlike the immediate cast notes (it can be varied) it is designed as a hold and drag towards the glyph encanted onto the ground 5 feet away from the rubble itself. The perimeter is a 30 foot circle around the ward glyph itself. This would mean that the rubble is

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did ilero fall down a well or something?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] 5 feet away from the epicenter

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he has a light)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against : Glyph of Warding: I create a glyph on an area which explodes when someone touches it. Individual glyphs may vary.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He's at the entrance setting a trap)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh I thought that was done)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dunno how long it takes)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I have to be very specific or Bob may make this go haywire

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Wont' you bob

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 25'06".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Make my own spell hold me

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

Shurkural (TMO)] (depends on how many gears, levers and bamboo cages I can fit in there)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 26'07".

Shurkural (TMO)] (and where the bowling ball fits in)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Be back in 5 gotta finish vaccuming

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well if the size of the room is X, and you have Y components...your the maths person)

[Master] So Ilero is finishing his snare with the rubble

[Master] Indigo and Shi are out exploring the western edges of this cavern

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and we are trapped inside now - yipee)

Shurkural (TMO)] (because we are BRILIANT!)

Shurkural (TMO)] ^L

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Peanut Gallery!)

[Master] so moving forward

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Indigo can you shine the light more this way?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i thought this was the plan for discussing plans)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Which way?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We didn't plan to plan to discuss plans)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Up here to the left.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (well can we plan that for next tuesday?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 24'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's a plan!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] If I move farther left I think I might put Ilero in the dark

[Indigo (Lisa)] ILERO! Turn on your light!

Kel (mario-yoga) follows along behind Indigo

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 23'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnb4opeF8So)

[Ilero]] (TMO) pulls out his light clasp

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] /ME picks up small rock

Kel (mario-yoga) opens his bone scroll flashlight

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 51'01".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Alright i'm back again

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 33'11".

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) throws rock far as he can left

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] opps, I was gonna cast on that first

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] should have had more sleep

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 15'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Qui would be sad you wasted a perfectly good rock)

[Indigo (Lisa)] 2 more passages this way!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 23'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Narrow one and a wider one

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 41'00".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Did you want to tell me somthing Kenna?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Left!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are we leaving the others in the main room?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm going where I am told to go

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I wonder how long until they catch up...

[Master] Ilero?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but i'm available to listen if you ever want to talk about anything

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I cast one glyph but not the other

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor and Shi'Nynze moved 5'02".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 43'10".

[Master] Penelope moved 73'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just put one glyph in front of the other)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Kenna's no was in response to Brother Foto)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'll pass on that but thanks Lisa :)

[Master] Indigo moved 14'03".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (she was following him when he moved)

[Indigo (Lisa)] WE'RE GOING TO THE LEFT, LEFT FIRST, OKAY?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] LEFT SO DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (SHouldn't there be shadows then?)

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 51'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 25'01".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 81'11".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 25'04".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 92'01".

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 107'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 20'05".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 48'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is a really narrow passage

Indigo (Lisa) looks down for snail trails

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] It is even man sized?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Depends on the size of the man.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 30'04".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 4'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 59'05".

[Master] narrow enough that you have to go single file

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) looks for another rock

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that is racist you know

[Indigo (Lisa)] IT'S LONG TOO!

[Master] Penelope moved 30'02".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it sould be human-convenient

Indigo (Lisa) looks behind and sees no one is following

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uh oh did Shi get between Penelope and Indigo? She can let Penelope by first)

Ilero (TMO)] (and we meet Knave coming the other way)

[Master] single file

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Master] ......

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, sorry Penelope. Do you want to get in front? Or...?

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) casts on rock

[Penelope (Master)] He already went on

[Penelope (Master)] if we don't catch up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ok...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 32'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 2'02".

[Master] Penelope moved 27'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 30'05".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Continual Light - Priest: A permanent, 60' radius globe of light is created.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 22'04".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) trying to stay within the light

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do you see it opening up yet Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] There you are!

[Master] Penelope moved 29'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not yet

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 10'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 30'02".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 30'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Sorry we're right behind you.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 43'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 1'11".

[Master] Penelope moved 41'06".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 40'09".

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) waves people in, except for Tybirus

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 43'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] KEEP UP EVERYONE!

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 58'05".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 42'01".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 14'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 33'08".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 17'02".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 42'11".

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 31'00".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 6'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 35'08".

[Master] Penelope moved 42'09".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 44'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 35'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 9'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Do you think Qui was right

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 28'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 41'06".

[Master] Penelope moved 25'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 26'08".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 24'04".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Lord Tiberius moved 23'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Think it's opening up!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 64'03".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 64'07".

[Master] What did Qui say?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 30'01".

[Penelope (Master)] What did Qui say?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 1'09".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (the passage to the castle was to the left)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 18'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ready to see?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 26'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No...this looks familiar.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 18'00".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 28'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is the scorpion pit room?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm, but that passage there didn't intersect with this one.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 23'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes where Tiberius went flying)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 20'01".

[Master] Penelope moved 70'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 24'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we need to work from this room

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 71'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Yes it ran off there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What about this passage, Indigo?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) points

[Indigo (Lisa)] These left passages would go back to the main cavern

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 12'04".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 53'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Doesn't it look like we went in a circle

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 81'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 12'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is this the pit that Branadarus flew into?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kel, your big and strong, go kill for Shi please

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I was out with Seewick

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 72'04".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] its all new to me

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Kel, can you shine your light down this way?

[Master] Lord Tiberius, Neith of Inholt, [Shurkural]], Mercy and [Ilero]] moved 152'02".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 21'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor and Shi'Nynze moved 8'03".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 39'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] or just next passage ?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I really thought the snail came from the left...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Maybe that is what he wanted your to think

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branadarus! Is this your flying pit?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But that's where the slime trail came from.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Easy to find out

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs, "Another narrow passage."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (apropos nothing, now that kenna is not mist-sick, i am copying her higher spells to my cheat sheet and find she does hyave create food and drink)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Yes!

mario-yoga has edited Kel's effects.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (should we need to create any)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'06".

Ilero (TMO)] (is the drink water, or is wine allowed?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we need to fo to the right passages

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (water)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Left ends up here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Bottom goes to main cavern

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 32'09".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 14'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] So either this one here on top or to the right

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (water)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 3'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor and Shi'Nynze moved 13'09".

Ilero (TMO)] (you pick)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 27'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I just want to look around this corner real quick.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] well see what is down that one first

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor and Shi'Nynze moved 23'10".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 24'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 18'02".

Indigo (Lisa) stands in front of first right passage from where they just entered

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Let us know what you find

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Another corner.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Should I keep circling?

[Master] Penelope moved 17'10".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we have an idea where this will come out

[Kel (mario-yoga)] so keep going

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] it's cant be far, sure

[Indigo (Lisa)] Which passage did the scorpion come out of?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor and Shi'Nynze moved 26'05".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 23'06".

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 30'09".

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 57'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Top right

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well this is annoying...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You two just stick to business

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 23'11".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 22'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 11'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 56'04".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Anor moved 47'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 40'05".

Ilero (TMO)] (elves running off to canoodle in private?

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 30'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 2'06".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] If you get "lost" I'll know what you were dooooing

[Kel (mario-yoga)] uh oh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So nothing to the left....

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] or rather Who

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 16'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 2'07".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 16'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 24'00".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 26'08".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] surprise!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Here? What do you think we are, dwarves?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Told you

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks

[Indigo (Lisa)] The bottom goes back down too.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) points left then back

Ilero (TMO)] (map currently looks like a beholder)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] apparently, im an honorary one

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I just wanted to make sure. So up to the right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we can start at the top and work right

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 11'00".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "So I keep seeing."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 65'06".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] there was a small cavern room area over here

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Is it Penalope's turn to lead?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Just remember there is a scorpion up here somewhere.

[Master] Penelope moved 11'06".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 38'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 29'10".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 24'08".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 54'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (I thought that got chewed up?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 13'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 28'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I got your back

[Master] Penelope moved 16'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nope ran off wounded)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I knows me

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 26'01".

[Master] Penelope moved 35'09".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] so lets search for the cloak

[Master (to GM only)] Scorpion #3 moved 31'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Anor moved 16'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] ANOTHER ROOM!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 13'08".

[Master] Scorpion #3 moved 15'07".

[Master] Scorpion #3 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'08"

[Master (to GM only)] Scorpion #2 moved 18'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Scorpion #1 moved 5'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anything interested in there?

[Lisa] Indigo targets Scorpion #3. Distance: 2'08"

JTom has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 16:41:14 EDT 2018

JTom is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Ilero (TMO)] (now it's a Martian war machine from War of the Worlds)

JTom has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Scorpion #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Scorpion #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Scorpion #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 0. HITS Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 3. HITS Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (L?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Init for everyone else?)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] man sized

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scorpion #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scorpion #3

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i don't think the rest of us are near there)

Ilero (TMO)] (we aren't there)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Scorpion #1

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] anyone can roll but you are all caught behind Penelope then Anor then Shi

Ilero (TMO)] (on the plus side, they can't swallow Indigo)

[Master] Scorpion #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[JTom] Im back

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=3] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That was my concern of them being in the way)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Scorpion #2 moved 4'06".

[Master] Scorpion #1 moved 6'07".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Kel

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Scorpion #3

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Scorpion #2

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (was that on purpose?)

[Master] Anor moved 14'08".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 14'05".

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] yes now you know something is there and can adjust as you want

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So...We can roll init?

[Master] you can roll

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=5] 15

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Someone go help them

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[Master] just cannot do anything in there until Indigo penelope anor shi

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope! Go back down! I'll come back down when I can

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] Great Solonor, will i ever see daylight again?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 6. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 9. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (wow)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Penelope (Master)] I did not leave you for that necromancer

[Penelope (Master)] Why would I run from a scorpian

[Master] Penelope: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=8] 18

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 13'03".

Shurkural (JTom)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looking to see if she can get line of sight

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Penelope targets Scorpion #3. Distance: 6'03"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (how tall is passageway?)

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Lasso: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Penelope (Master)] DAMN IT

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Soon, teb, its time to Take Care of Business!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 40'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Guessing Penelope is blocking Anor?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I was hoping if we ran into a scorpion it would have been the really hurt one)

[Master] passage is about 6 to 8 foot tall

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (so was I)

[Master] yes to blocking

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Penelope cannot get past Indigo

[Master] who cannot get past the scorpion

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He's like 3 feet shorter! Leap frog!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ( ;P )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he can shift though can't he?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Indigo, let it eat you so we can get by)

[Master] lol

[Kel (mario-yoga)] or back up and lets fireball it!

[Master] on his turn he can shift over

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Scorpion #1

[Master] Scorpion #1 moved 28'01".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Kel

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 32'10".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Scorpion #3

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 39'00".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (you could have held movment Kel)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] oh Hi shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Any line of sight even with called?)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] oh Bye Shi

[Master] no

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 15 16:49:13 EDT 2018

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (called shot on Indigo?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Look at one other option one sec)

[Master] not from anyone but Penelope

[mario-yoga] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] if it needs to see the target you can only see Penelope's back

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Dont be offended teb, She's been a bit distant lately

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That was next question)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] unless you plan on punching through Penelope and into the attacker. That might be interesting too...

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...and realized she moved anyways so no spells)

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 1'01".

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 14'10".

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 19'06".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (no spells ..... yet)

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 16:51:59 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Scorpion #2

[Master] Scorpion #2 moved 8'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Kenna holds)

[Master] ROUND: 3

TMO has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I was hoping to kill the 1st one and run down - did not expect to be missing so much)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) starts to pray

[Indigo (Lisa)] (giving everyone room - sorry)

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'00".

[TMO] (one of the less obvious drawbacks to this computer is that the power switch is just a button on the side of the monitor. I picked up my drink, bumped the monitor, and shut the whole thing down instantly)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 6. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scorpion #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 0. HITS Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just go look over JTom's shoulder :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scorpion #3

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] LOL to Carissa

[TMO] (it would serve him right!!)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] LOL

[Master] Scorpion #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks right for the other other one

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 0'11".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Penelope moved 5'00".

[Master] Penelope targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 7'03"

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Lasso: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3).

Shurkural (JTom)] (he doesn't like it)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Master] Anor moved 8'07".

[Master] Anor targets Scorpion #3. Distance: 1'03"

Shurkural (JTom)] (I want to know what he is doing)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I thinkk at this point I'll just hold. Seriuosly too much of a good ting you know?

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Scorpion #1

[Master] Scorpion #1 moved 6'00".

[Master] Scorpion #1 targets Anor. Distance: 3'03"

[Master] Scorpion #1: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3. HITS Anor (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Scorpion #1: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Scorpion #1: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Scorpion #1: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=1] 1 added to: Anor

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (glad that was the pincher)

[Master] OK

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Same)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not the tail)

[TMO] (guard your neck)

[Master] SO Anor is cuaght in a pincher he needs a bend bars to break free of it,

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....she)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] SHE

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL thanks Mario)

[Master] will be an IT maybe soon

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahahaha)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Noooo)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (seriously there are only 3 of them)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (not laughing at the IT, but at the SHE)

[TMO] (Shi's she)

[Master] So She has a 2% chance of breaking free you get one chance at it

[Master] if you fail

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (brb, getting high winds, need to batten down some hatches)

[TMO] (DOOM)

[Master] the scorpion continues to automatically do damage every round

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (we'll have hot dogs for supper)

[Master] unti lit cuts off her leg

[Master] so no pressure

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] 2 percent? Just kill the the damn thing

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] better off

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (wow drastic, that escalated quickly)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (......)

[TMO] (you could cut off the pincer)

[Master] ANor cannot attack back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Trying to find the roll)

[Master] will have to depend on Penolope or Indigo to do it

[JohnAA] (d100) [1d100=51] 51

[JohnAA] Just type it

[TMO] (it has a 1! that's less than 2!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahh I was thinking it was a specific roll)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d100) [1d100=74] 74

[TMO] (that adds up to 11, which adds up to 2!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...-72 so yay!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (It's in the stab with STR, KNO rolls, etc)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or that! TMO knows math. He's right)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tab)

[Master] yeah yeah very nice adroit number manipulatoin

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Kel

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 39'00".

[Master] grins

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] oh Hi Shi

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Scorpion #3

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What's the shortened name for it Lisa?)

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Teb! It has Anor!

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] dont fret, dear, we will cleave it in half if we can get through

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] minmal pain for the pup, you'll see

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 13'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is there a minimal distance for bow?)

[Master] 12 feet

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (back)

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 6'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm....she's not good with sword. Should I target the one that hasn't attacked yet?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we need the one on anor dead as soon as possible - you don't want to try?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She needed to get out of the way or would have shot from tunnel)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] it will just ure it closer

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] swing away

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Next question: can she even reach that one? Or is PEnelope and Anor in the ay?)

[Master] can hit number 3 but not number 1

[Master] number 1 has Anor

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Since neith cannot help ath this moment. keep skipping her. I'll be back momentraily

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That was more concern)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *my

[Indigo (Lisa)] (1 has anor? I am confused)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Or clear out the path to make room. Either or

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] AFK

[Master] number 3 is attacking Indigo

[Master] Number 1 is attacking Penelope and Anor

[Master] happened to hit Anor first

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo loves penelope but this would have gone better if she would have run when she was told to)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] grins

[Master] time to make your choice Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So attempted sword on #3 or probably hit on #2?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he could have risked the scorp's AOO on him to draw them down to the big room)

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Scorpion #2. Distance: 23'08"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (or come further inside)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Called?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or is Indigo not in the way?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (problem was the scorpion blocked the doorway first - he ran at indigo at the door)

[JohnAA] (soot over his head)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-4-1+4-2-1) [1d20=18] -4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scorpion #2 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-4-1+4-2-1) [1d20=14] 0 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scorpion #2 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scorpion #2

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scorpion #2

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] Scorpion #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh dear...sigh)

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 38'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no 2???)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's better with bow and figure it's also going to attack Indigo soon)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (now it is)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....my mistake if it was ignoring us before and I didn't notice)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i was going to move him in further)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I don't always think well when stressed :P)

[Master] Spring is away right now

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's ok)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Scorpion #2

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[JohnAA] What are they fighting?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no i'm not

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Master] ooops

[Master] sorry SPring

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can't believer it didn't move - so all is well)

[Master] did not know you were back

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but that's ok kenna holds

[Master] ok then Indigo

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it's my fault for not using the button

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shhh! Don't jinx it!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Indigo said nothing. Nothing to see therE)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -7. HITS Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scorpion #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=5] 7. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] Scorpion #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[JohnAA] something mus be wrong

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 43'08".

[JohnAA] Let me see

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Penelope

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (wait, i missed something, i thought all the scorpions were up there with indigo)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] Oh Hi Miranda

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Lasso: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Master] can attack but cannot move

[JohnAA] Can you fly Teb, if I cast on you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (iC)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] He's not going to be efective if alone

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Back, And I'm forcing my way thought rth ecavern next turn

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Better clear the way

[Kel (mario-yoga)] i'd have to fly to hold him

[JohnAA] If you get though, you won't have to fly

[Master] Nieth has Penelope, Shi, Kel, Shur and Miranda all blocking the passage, single file passage

[JohnAA] (unless you have Dimention Door?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith can command the damn thing to release the pincher but they need to get the f out of h

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If he can fly ove the scorpions and end up on the back might be better)

[Master] have to be able to see it

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] oh Hi Shur

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Thank you bob

Shurkural (JTom)] hi

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hence get the f out of h

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] my turn let me do something

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] still anor

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] k. need to find the spell

[JohnAA] Funny Indigo didn't want to call for help in front of Penolpe

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nothing Anor could do, correct?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] for the record people, let's nto do this agian :)

[Master] no spell you can cast wihtout line of sight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Still not talking as Miranda ;) )

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] there is one actually thanks bob

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] one sec

[JohnAA] (sorry)

[Master] Anor can attack the pincher that is on him

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol all good)

[Master] and go for it Micahel if you can

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ooh thought she couldn't one second and she will

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] just gotta sort through al lthe damn list one sec

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] sorry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If I still may?)

[Master] yes

[JohnAA] (that is what you ment by IC)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the passage was too narrow - he didn't want help - he wanted her to get out of the way and he could draw them into the open passage)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....sighhhh)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wrong one anyways)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Need to take a break soon. Looks like I'll need it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (anor can't attack 3 so Shi should re-roll)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Judge?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] okay

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ready

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against : Etherealness - Priest: I enter the border ethereal plane for (10+7) 17 rounds.

[Master] grins, yes to Lisa

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] go through the people to the front

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] exit

[Carissa] Anor targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 3'03"

[Master] and Nothing happens to Neith

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=3,2] 5 added to: Scorpion #1

[Master] The Mist blocks that spell

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Double yay!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (there we go!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Seriously bob?

[Master] yeap

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Does it block all of those

[Master] but you would not know until you tried it

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Well sucks to be you guys

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I tried

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Grips her head in pain

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Scorpion #1

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) "my spell failed"

[Master] Scorpion #1: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Scorpion #1: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Scorpion #1: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=9] 9 added to: Anor

[Master] Scorpion #1: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -1. HITS Anor (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Slumps against the wall

[Master] Scorpion #1: Damage v SM: Tail: (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 added to: Anor

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] save verus poison for Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Guessing sincein pinchers that miss counted as a hit for that reason?)

[Master] the first oen did not need to roll to attack

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] jsut auto damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] (YAY!)

[JohnAA] (yea)

[Master] and so he only takes 15 points of damage from the poison instead of dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's a shorter way to say it. But yes, that's what I meant)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (nice!)

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-15) - Massively Wounded

Shurkural (JTom)] We need to save Anor

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (This is killing me slowly too Bob)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 17'00".

[JohnAA] (Jump)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can someone try to rip anor out of pincher?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I would but..

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He can squeeze in right by the wal. He's small!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Someone else is gonna have too

[Indigo (Lisa)] (will take more damage but will get her out?)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Scorpion #3

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No attack?)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (asked the Judge, he said cannot, three man sized creatures)

[Master] I have not rolled higher than a 14 on Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You knew this was going to be asked: animals?)

[Master] three man sized creatures blocking the entrance now

[Master] no

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (wanted to bow even but too close)

[Master] monsters

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Seriously. Killing me.)

[JohnAA] (well at least An.... no too soon)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Penelope, squat down so I can jump over you !

TMO pets Carissa. "There, there"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wrenching Anor free is not an option?)

[JohnAA] (kel has the strength, if he could reach)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Test of STR, right?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hip check the NPC)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Would bless or chant better help Penelope's lasso rolls?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (anor is one of the man-sized craetures blocking the netrance)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (give her The Bump right out of there)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (she's doing more harm than good)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (would help all our rolls)

[JohnAA] (Bless does not work after combat starts, Chant will take two rounds, but check range)

[Carissa] All targets for Shi'Nynze removed.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Chant: For as long as I chant, friends in a 30' radius receive a +1 to attack, damage and save rolls while enemies receive a -1 to the same rolls.

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (Kel can Bend Bars at 40%, so that is an option, if Penelope doesnt squat down)

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 18'06".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (beauty, shi!)

[TMO] (pick up Penelope and throw her over them)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok then ...)

[TMO] (and that is an excellent tactic Shi)

[JohnAA] (You can cast)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not sure what else she/Shi can do)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot follows Kenna Westfoot.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (that is efect for the situation)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 28'03".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Scorpion #2

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (perfect)

[Master] Scorpion #2 moved 18'00".

[Master] Scorpion #2 targets Anor. Distance: 4'00"

[Master] Scorpion #2 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Scorpion #2 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 5'02"

[Master] Scorpion #2: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -5. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Scorpion #2: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Scorpion #2: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scorpion #2: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scorpion #2: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=9] 9 added to: Indigo

[Master] Scorpion #2: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=1] 1 added to: Indigo

[Master] Scorpion #2: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=3] 3 added to: Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Chek your rolls! -1 for both)

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (guess that -1 didn't help here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Only have to remind him :P)

[Master] they all did hit

[Indigo (Lisa)] (-1 to all damage)

[Master] and he is lucky that only one pincher hit

[JohnAA] (only 2 hits but who's counting)

[Master] so only one bend bars

[Master] and thank you John missed that

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (if Penelope isn't out of the way by the time i get up there, i'm going to wriggle thorugh all the legs and goose her. hard)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (with a +1 to save rolls if that counts therE)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (give me 3 hp back first pls)

[Master] yes it counts at a +5%

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Ill cast command on her to fall over and we can crawl over her if we have to

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Two hits so is it more hp back?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [1d100=26] 26 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] grins at Michael, still have to see her to do that

[Master] and almost

[Master] Lisa can roll to see which sword Indigo cannot use

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'll cast something really bad then. We will all take damage, but I garauntee bodies will be blasted for th from in front of me

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] food for thought

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d2) [1d2=2] 2

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he can use his goblin sword)

[Master] food at the door brb

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (aw man, why is there food at HIS door?)

[Lisa] Indigo targets Scorpion #2. Distance: 0'06"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Scorpion #2 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -6. HITS Scorpion #2 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scorpion #2

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 21'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I just need a glims of waht ever it is

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Penelope

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (on his way back up)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (6 dmg ro no 2)

[Master] Scorpion #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (6 with the chant bonus)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I need every pt I can get)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yup)

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Penelope: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Scorpion #1

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (4) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (5 there, too)

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You are supsed to move)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3. HITS Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=1,3] 4 added to: Scorpion #1

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And 5)

[TMO] (hye, I just wanted to take this moment to say, Good luck!)

[TMO] *hey

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] yeah honestly i don't know what to say guys

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] not a single person got out of the way

[Master] Scorpion #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[TMO] (we're rooting for you all from back here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (:()

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] one sec

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (one moment pls, someone at the door)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] while I see about pushing all these bodies out of the way

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We can only move one at a time. Trying to get out of the way)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (lol, its my wife and Coal)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (fur baby)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (and Coal)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 60'00".

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I really thought we would be attacked from behind by now)

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Mercy moved 3'02".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I thought somone would have shoved Penelope out of the way

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Ort on to her own sword

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] or you know

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] -5

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Kel is up next)

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I mean without everyone taking serious damage for me to get to the front of the line, don't think this is going to work. And Anor might take damage too

[Master] you can't do anything after moving

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Trust me, we would all be stunned for at least a turn

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] so yeah

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] i guess i'll pass

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Scorpion #1

[Master] Scorpion #1 targets Penelope. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Scorpion #1: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=6] 6 added to: Penelope

[Master] Scorpion #1: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -4. HITS Penelope (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scorpion #1: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. HITS Penelope (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scorpion #1: Damage v SM: Tail: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Penelope

[Master] Scorpion #1: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=2] 2 added to: Penelope

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-6) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Penelope: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does chant damage save count towards auto-damage? Only one point but still...)

[Master] Falls over

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well at least you can see past her now? Oy)

[mario-yoga] Kel targets Anor. Distance: 0'04"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if someone doesn't start ripping up our of scorpion pinchers I don't see a way out of this)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (us)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We're in a pinch, yes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....not sorry)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not that if they did they could get down the hallway again...)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (so do I pull Anor away, or attack it outright?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Pull her if you think you can)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not sure Kel can one-hit kill it?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hell with that

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Trample her

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] My god

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=18] -10 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Anor (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [1d100=81] 81 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

[Kel (mario-yoga)] poor kid...

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I don't even

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Scorpion #3

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] (Is this when we have an arm wrestling contest?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is penelope in pincher too or just lying there?)

[Master] both

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I say she can stay in a pincher for awhile

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] see what it's like

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 0. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Scorpion #3: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=7] 7 added to: Indigo

[Master] Scorpion #3: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=3] 3 added to: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so scorp 1 can only attack with tail since its arms are full?)

[Master] so that is both pinchers on Indigo momentarily

[Master] gets a bend bars to avoid the second one

[Indigo (Lisa)] (1 pincher from 2 and 1 from 3)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are they going to run in opposite directions now?)

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] grins, if they were smart enough

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [1d100=75] 75 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] So Indigo has one arm in each pincher,

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i'm pretty confident we're dead up here)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (dont just hang around there. Attack!)

[Master] scorpion #2 can only atack Indigo with one pincher and its tail

[Indigo (Lisa)] (settling in on that)

[Master] Scorpion #3 is on Another and Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo can't attack any more)

[Master] Scorpion #1 in on Penelope and Anor

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Indigo (Lisa)] (both sword hands tied up and room is blocked - only damage to take now)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can she move while chanting? Thinking no but checking)

[Master] no

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I think this is a good time to go feed friend's cat. Shi will keep chanting and Anor will attempt to stay alive. Should be back in 20 mins. Hope no one is dead but...we'll see)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Diabetic so can't wait much longer to go)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (really?)

[Master] just click away please

Shurkural (JTom)] (Bob can I move into that corner?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (block me and leave?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sigh)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do you want her to stop chanting and move?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can do that first.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just go)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Just don't know where she can move.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (death is good for me - builds character)

[TMO] (kinda all bottlenecked up there)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But I'm not a fan of it. Is there anywhere Shi can move, BOB?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Behind them somehow or something?)

[Master] Shi can to yank Anor out of the way instead of chanting

[Master] but is a bend bars check

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (Kel is gonna leapfrog over #1 to make room, ath eh sacrifice of an atack

[TMO] (can Shur slike past Kel? the icon blocking her is Teb the sword)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (might as well go)

[TMO] *slide

[Master] I think Shi'

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no chance of bend bars make)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Tebhoundrin moved 5'11".

[Master] s best option is to continue chanting

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 3'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unbfortuantely I agree. Blarg)

Shurkural (JTom)] thank you

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] you can drop to the ground so we can climb over you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Okay she'll still chant. I give Lisa permission to change that if she sees a better way to save Indigo)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] (can Shur reach through and try to pull Anor? She has a better roll than the wolf does)

[Master] SHur can be there and is waiting for Kel or Anor to move

[TMO] (on her next turn, of course)

[Master] it would be at a minus 8 to hit

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 51'09".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Scorpion #2

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Miranda has to be able to see part of one of the scorpoions?)

[TMO] (probably better than just standing there. we'll see what the situation is next time)

[Master] Scorpion #2: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=2] 2 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] brb

[Indigo (Lisa)] YOU HAVE TO SAVE SEEWICK!

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] DON'T LET HER DIE!

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Miranda can see scorpion 2?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (just part)

[Master] yes

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Scorpion #2. Distance: 14'02"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Scorpion #2: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (7d4) [7d4=3,1,4,2,1,2,1] 14

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Master] Scorpion #2: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] Scorpion #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-14) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Scorpion #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Michael?

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Scorpion #1

[Master] Scorpion #1 moved 7'04".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (what can Neith see?)

[Master] Penelope moved 7'08".

[Master] Scorpion #1 moved 19'10".

[Master] Penelope moved 20'08".

[Master] Penelope and Scorpion #1 moved 35'07".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Kel

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] one sec please

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was a gift)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] i am hear

[Master] Ok to Neith

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Im attempting to zoom in but klooge is giving me a hard time

[Master] you cannot see anything in the cavern yet

[TMO] (contrary to belief, Bob does not *actually* want to kill us all. :) )

[Master] Miranda is blocking yoru way

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Nothing at all?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we won't all die)

[Master] you have Mirand and Shur and Kel in front of you

[Master] then Shi and ANor

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] sigh

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] i'm sorry guys

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] i'll try and heal i guess

[TMO] (ohld your action until after those in front of you?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes but the scorp shouldn't be clearing the passage - we should be screwed)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (correct)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] alright i'll hold for this one

[Master] no one you can heal

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (it went off to eat, sorry)

[TMO] (if it took a bunch of damage it can try to run)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it didn't)

[Master] it went to eat

[Master] took the body with it

[Master] Kel is up

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 9'00".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 14'00".

[TMO] (anyways, I'm off to go pick up our dinner, which is kinda unfortunate timing)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (go kel, you can do it)

[mario-yoga] Kel targets Scorpion #2. Distance: 0'06"

[TMO] (JTom has Shur still, so please advise him appropriately.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (k)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Shur thing)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=1] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scorpion #2

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=3] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scorpion #2

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=4] 4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Scorpion #2 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=1] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Scorpion #2 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=6] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scorpion #2

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Scorpion #3

[Master] Scorpion #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wth?)

[Master] Scorpion #3: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=3] 3 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Scorpion #3 targets Kel. Distance: 2'06"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (they are talking, Marios rolled in the wrong order)

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -4. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Scorpion #3: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -2. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Scorpion #3: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=5] 5 added to: Kel

[Master] Scorpion #3: Damage v SM: Tail: (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 added to: Kel

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I can see it like I'm there)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (BOB: just roll that again)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (MArio: Opps, I'm such a ditz)

[Master] grins

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (BOB: That's OK now I'm gona kill Kel)

[Master] and when Mario gets back up stairs he will roll his save

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Shi'Nynze

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Chanting)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 11'03".

[JTom] [Shurkural]] targets Scorpion #3. Distance: 0'01"

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=2] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3).

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (so -2 to the damage to Kel)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Scorpion #2

[Master] Scorpion #2: Damage v SM: Pincher: (1d10) [1d10=10] 10 added to: Indigo

Shurkural (JTom)] Kill him Kel!

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Scorpion #2 targets Kel. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Scorpion #2: Attack: Pincher: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 6. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Scorpion #2: Attack: Tail: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 12. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master] ok pausing for Mario to get back up

[Master] and see about that save for Kel

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 6'02".

[Master] Tebhoundrin targets Scorpion #2. Distance: 2'08"

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Can Indigo see Penelope?)

Kel (mario-yoga) slumps

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (now we know what Shi will do)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (save Teb?)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] "save...Shi..."

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Master] Penelope is off into the darkness at the end of the cavern

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Scorpion #2: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (7d4) [7d4=1,4,1,2,3,2,2] 15

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] Kel is prone on the floor there, Teb falls to the floor

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (sorry, jumped the gun there)

[Master] Scorpion #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-15) - Dying

[Master] Indigo can go

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so the pincher releases?)

[Master] yes

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Indigo was holding anyway)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he is still held by other pincher)

[Master] yes

[Master] but he can attack

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 0. HITS Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scorpion #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 0. HITS Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scorpion #3

[Master] Scorpion #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-14) - Massively Wounded

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (+2)

[Master] Scorpion #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-2) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Master] Anor targets Scorpion #3. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 0. HITS Scorpion #3 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Anor: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=4,3] 7 added to: Scorpion #3

[Master] Scorpion #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-7) - Disabled

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (WOOT)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (+1)

[Master] Scorpion #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-1) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Scorpion #1

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Scorpion #3

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 27'07".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] jusdt in time

Shurkural (JTom)] now all we have to do is kill #1

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (just 1 round too late)

[Master] ROUND: 8

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Spring] good point

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] PENELOPE!!! WHERE IS PENELOPE??

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 54'08".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 16'08".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Kel. Distance: 0'09"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Diagnostics check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (nothing more I can do after moving)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master (to JohnAA only)] dead

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to Master only)] I understand

[Master] Michael?

[Spring] Neith is there room for you to move yet?

[Master] plenty

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) ahem

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Neith is there room for you to move yet

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-P

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Sorry guys

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Trying

[Master] trying what?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sigh

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Bob can you move my character up please

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 36'08".

[Master] There she is with her baby on her hip

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Left her with Wieswoman

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] can pull up that chat

[Master] no they said no

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i still have three held actions, i'd like to use them after Neith moves

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] They said no?

[Master] you asked them to but they said no

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh

[Master] yes to Kenna

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Didn't remember that

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ah well

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] well

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'02".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] better ot get hit then

[Master] Kenna can do her thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't feel bad - they wouldn't take the wolves either)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 36'00".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] thanky ou bob

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] it's like you unloocked it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i moved, that's one)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (now i'm trying to find the scorpion)

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 7'03"

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 65'06".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 2'00"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok i moved again, that's two)

[Master] Kenna moved to far to attack this round

[Master] same with Neith

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Scorpion #1

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] whelp

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] k

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 36'00".

[JTom] [Shurkural]] targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 0'10"

[Lisa] Indigo targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 1'08"

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d20+0))-1-2) [1d20=20] -9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d20+0))-1-2) [1d20=13] -2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (it'll be dead before i can smite it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (great hits!!! )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] or not

[Master] two damage

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets Scorpion #1.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 0'00"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the next box over from the hit button)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 2'00"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((16-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=14] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] waiting for damage from Shur then Kenna can make her attack

[Master] go for it keep that

[Master] for JTom, you need to roll the damage, the next button over from the attack roll

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((2d4)+1) [2d4=3,3] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scorpion #1

[Master] you have two hits so you roll two damage rolls

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=3,5] 8 added to: Scorpion #1

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((2d4)+1) [2d4=1,2] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scorpion #1

[Master] ROUND: 9

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-19) - Heavily Wounded

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (+6)

Shurkural (JTom)] (oops)

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-6) - Massively Wounded

[Master] you are all done and all right now

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)-2) [1d20=3] 7 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. MISSES Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)-2) [1d20=8] 2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. HITS Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scorpion #1

[Master] If you want to go John go

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)-2) [1d20=5] 5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. MISSES Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (we are going to take all our frustrations about Penelope out on this darn scorpion)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (not important to story)

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (although we would have killed it anyway)

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-2) - Massively Wounded

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) starts to cry for the first time in a while

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] your chance Michael

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 6'03".

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt no longer targets Scorpion #1.

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 1'03"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Shepard's Crook:: is now ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] 2. HITS Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Eff

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+2) [1d6=4] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scorpion #1

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-6) - Dying

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] you

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] before anything else

[Kel (mario-yoga)] wow

[Master] that was VERY VERY CLOSE

[Master] that last hit

Indigo (Lisa) picks up Penelope and takes her back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Back. But will probably return to check on one cat. Did a miracle happen?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You have to save her.

Shurkural (JTom)] Whew

[Master] it if missed the scorpion goes into a stinging frenzy and attacks everythignin range including itself

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Anor killed it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do that save poison thing please

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait seriously?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 7'00".

[Master] so that woudl have been attacks on Shur Neith Ingio Mercy and Kenna and itself

[Master] if it only have 1 or 2 left

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 16'04".

[Master] and now back to Lisa

[Master] Mario and the rest

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) weeping

[Master] Indigo moved 51'09".

[Master] Penelope moved 52'06".

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 45'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anyone dead?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Beside possibly Penelope)

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 18'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh i thought she was to the east)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (well now that you mention it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Here Indigo. Let me check her.

[Master] Miranda is weeping

[Indigo (Lisa)] Kenna, save them

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] let me see her

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that is not a new thing to Indigo)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Glares at Miranda

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well shoot KEl, too?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I can assist too

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 3'09".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Who needs help the most

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Besides Indigo lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (shi would take Kel I thought)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ugh)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 49'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She will just noticed him)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...any chance I can do venom check one for each person...?)

[Master] yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against Kenna Westfoot: Hold Poison: Poison doesn't take further effect for the next (7) 7 days.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anything on that check first?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that is for penelope, who else needs it?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kel?

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 6'00".

[Shurkural]] (JTom) pets Anor "You will be alright"

[Shurkural]] (JTom) pets Anor "You will be alright soon"

[Master (to Carissa only)] Shi would know that the scorpion poison is deadly if not treated within the next round of it happening

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Did Anor already get help?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (not yet)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] What about Kel, how bad off is he?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Pleae do. I can't cast it and if we don't stop the poison now...

[Master] Shi did a venom check on Kel failed, did a venom check on Penelope and suceeded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Sounds quiet, shoud we go look?

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 7'01".

Shurkural (JTom)] sorry game dident respond the first time

[Master (to Carissa only)] has been three or four rounds that they were poisoned

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against Kenna Westfoot: Hold Poison: Poison doesn't take further effect for the next (7) 7 days.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against Kenna Westfoot: Hold Poison: Poison doesn't take further effect for the next (7) 7 days.

Shurkural (JTom)] (WHY IS THE GAME NOT RESPONDING!!)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 20'04".

[Master (to Carissa only)] no need to use the spells

[Master] Jtom it is

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wait.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] one for Kel and one for Anot, and that's all of them i have

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Master only)] Whoa whoa whoa so how do we treat them??

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The spells won't do anything at this point...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm sorry JTom - what is it not doing)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh Solonor...

[Master (to Carissa only)] raise dead? resurrection? Anor is not dead She was not stung but Kel and Penelope are dead

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we saw you talking)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I am so sorry Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Master only)] Are you freaking kidding me??

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am so sorry Shi

[Master (to Carissa only)] sorry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No no no no.

[Indigo (Lisa)] What do you mean the spells won't do anything?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (God damnit sorry dead I need to step away for a second. Not the best week)

[Master] HUGS

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They needed to be treated when they were first poisoned....

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] No

JTom has left the game on Sat Sep 15 18:30:45 EDT 2018

[Indigo (Lisa)] No

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i thought being in the same round ... i may have lost track)

Kel's ghost (mario-yoga) hauntingly " we should have gone home when I suggested it the hunfred times..."

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] )lol)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

JTom has joined the game on Sat Sep 15 18:31:47 EDT 2018

JTom is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

JTom has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] Take Teb and get him back to the Shadow Guardian Captain. He must go on

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Let's hope you make it home now)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Damnit sorry. Bob says it's been three or four rounds since poison. Raise dead od resurrection for Kel and Penelope)

[mario-yoga] (Hey, honest, it's all good)

[mario-yoga] (i have a few ideas for the next character)

[JTom] hello I lost connection

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah but I at least like happy endings and Shi never got to talk to Kel)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) see rod come out

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Wait, are you sure he would want this

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] Tomorrow is not promised

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) weeps

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi didn't say that)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] We can still talk to him

[JTom] [Shurkural]] moved 0'11".

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] you should have told the lovable lug what he meant to you while you could

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Unless the gypsies have ideas....we did talk to Seewick.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't think he'd want it, but if we can ask him...or at least talk to him...

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] They will be stepping over each other to help me! sure!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) holds back a sob

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) clears throat

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I have speak with dead

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] Who will eulogize me now? who is ifrst?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if Peneleope were alive, I could just kill her. i am so angry

[Indigo (Lisa)] What?

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

Indigo (Lisa) glares at Kenna

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am sorry Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] SHE'S NOT ALIVE SO TOO BAD!]

Indigo (Lisa) holds Penelope

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am heartbroken and angry, but i'm sure not as much as you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If you can ask him, Miranda. If only...

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) And Becasue of her, youre lucky YOU are Alive Indigo. We could have helped!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] sorry, just not today

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) sobbing

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods before hugging Anor and weeping

Indigo (Lisa) glares next at Neith

[Master] you need to explain OOC John

[Master] what is possible and what is not

Indigo (Lisa) picks up Penelope and takes her down to the main cavern

[Indigo (Lisa)] STAY AWAY FROM US!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] poor indicgo

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Shakes her head

[JohnAA] What , that tomorrow I can cast Speak with Dead?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 11'08".

[Master] Penelope moved 79'02".

[JTom] [Shurkural]] moved 10'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I can't bring penelope)

[JTom] [Shurkural]] moved 57'08".

[Master] so you can talk with dead tomorrow

[Master] that is it?

[JohnAA] yes

[Master] OK

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[JTom] (is kel dead?)

[Master] yes, Kel and Penelope are dead

[JTom] [Shurkural]] moved 19'06".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Isn't Anor also dead?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 60'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She wasn't poisoned)

[mario-yoga] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so confused)

[JTom] ( oh I thought they where just poisened)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (they were poisoned right to death)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Some poisons are death if untreated after one round)

[JTom] (oh)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and nobody could treat them because Penelope was blociking the entrance)

[TMO] (do we have any more of that elixir that brought back Ilero?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (which is why kenna and neith are so angry

Indigo (Lisa) takes Penelope all the way down to where they found Seewick

[Master] Penelope moved 77'07".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (healers hate to lose patients, especially needlessly)

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 14'00".

[Master] Indigo and Penelope moved 106'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ugh if I hadn't left Shi might have been able to, right? Sigh...)

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 42'05".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 73'02".

[JohnAA] (i did not think so)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She was next to them...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well, or slow it. Can't hold it yet)

[JohnAA] (but than Anor killed the scorpion)

[JohnAA] (the chanting helpped)

[TMO] (story telling-wise, you know nothing good is going to result from the entire group professing their love in front of everyone else. definite death sentence for somebody)

[Master] so Indigo left you all there

Indigo (Lisa) puts away his light buckle and waits for his eyes to adjust

[Master] you have no lights

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] one second

[Indigo (Lisa)] (kel took out his light )

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] bends down to scoop up a arock

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it fell with him)

[Master] ahh yes

[JohnAA] Brother has one, that is why he came up

[Master] thank you

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos, Anor, Scorpion #3, Neith of Inholt, Scorpion #2, Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, Mercy, [Miranda Paige]], Kel's ghost and Kenna Westfoot moved 146'00".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 120'06".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 79'08".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 80'07".

[Master (to Lisa only)] when Indigo's eyes adjsut they spot Tiberius standing in the dark guarding the entrance to that area

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] So can Illero disable the trap?

Indigo (Lisa) looks up and then back at Penelope

[Ilero]] (TMO) helps move the bodies. "We got any more of that elixir that bring me back?" He looks at the various priests and Indigo.

Indigo (Lisa) brushes her hair away from her face

[Master] looking aroudn Indigo, Penelope and Tiberius are gone

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (don't know, but we have the rod)

[Master] again John you have mentioned "the rod" twice now and NOT TOLD anyone what it is

Indigo (Lisa) kisses her forehead

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I know what he's talking about)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Beats me

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I have no idea

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] thought that was for Carisa to explain

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I do not know about a potion

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] or a rod

[JTom] I have none whatsoever

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] er (or a rod)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] let me see where it is

[Master] Time of Day: 02:57 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sits cross-legged and just quietly weeps

Ilero (TMO)] (watch us have a Rod of Reincarnation instead of Rod of Resurrection - you come back, but as a random species instead of your old self.)

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] ithe part pack has a Rod of Resurrection

Indigo (Lisa) makes sure Penelope is how Seewick was lying in the cavern and then starts to remove her clothing, tears streaming down his cheeks

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (is the party pack iwth the wedding prty? i don't think it is)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no you cannot, surely

[JohnAA] it says on the road, not clear where

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] penelope cannot be the decoy

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "We're going to save her and then you. Promise."

[Master] no one is there

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh i thought we all went down there)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (my screen is black)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok i found me aain)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo shut off the light so unless you decide to head in that direction for some reason, you won't see him

[JohnAA] I http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PartyPack

[JohnAA] so if it works like the spell, we can bring either or both back

[JohnAA] eleves just don't generaly like it and Kel was grumpy to begin with

[Indigo (Lisa)] (probably has at least 1 charge - we don't know unless we try)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it might only have one)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Reason for wanting speak to dead first to see if Kel at least would want it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[JohnAA] but as time is not much of an issue, I was going to wait

[JohnAA] I have to wait

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Used all spells including ones you gained back from nap?_

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (well i've got speak with dead but i burned off all my L3 spells trying to hold poison)

[Master] So you have the one group there in the upper cavern

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi has it but can't cast it. Of course. Way things go)

[JohnAA] I did not get all my spells back

[Master] with everyone except Indigo, Penelope and Tiberius

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (it is after midnight the 14th)

[JohnAA] i did not think I could

[Master] you need to sleep

[Master] correct to John

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ok i did not see that when we talked about that earlier

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] else i would not have tried to hold poision, or updated my spells heets

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (Cast Nap, and try in an hour)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] someone would have to cast nap upon me, i don't have it

Ilero (TMO)] (brb - gotta go get some fishsticks for the girl to eat. this is cleric and loved one discussion anyways - Ilero will be there to lend a helping hand, but not much advice)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (kel's getting smarter in the afterlife ;-) )

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I can cast that if yuo want

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] and then i'm sleeping in a safe place with my child

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Do you want to nap in the cave of death?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] see above :)

JTom has left the game on Sat Sep 15 18:56:13 EDT 2018

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Qui is at the castle)

[JohnAA] so at the moment, it's about getting out or staying put

Ilero (TMO)] (JTom wont be abe to play for a while KLOOGE is not working over there

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-(

[Master] sorry

Ilero (TMO)] (able)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Trap has use trapped inside, right? Otherwise Shi would ask to go to the gypsies.

Ilero (TMO)] he has lost connection twice now

[JohnAA] I asked earlier for him to disable

[Master] yes everyone is stuck until Neith and Ilero let you out

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can dispel magic the lyph)

[Master] you are not even in that cavern yet

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Well, everyone, It is time for me to log off

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Neith gave us a word to bypass her trap. Only Ilero needed)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] you can use your password if you want to leave the glyph up when you are gone

JohnAA waves quietly as he leaves

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] everyone remember the password? Good

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well...then rest here? Figure we should try to figure out Kel and Penelope before going much further aka speak to dead)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (bye john!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] This time I actually do have to leave at a hard time. I'll see you soon

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he trapped the whole exit and not just the rock pile?)

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (Bye Michael)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] If I can

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] The word is bird

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (bye michael!)

[Master] yes glyph on the ext and trap on the rock pile

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] text me if anyone else is dying

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat Sep 15 18:58:38 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh so if glyph exit and they say bird they can leave?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] so walk around the rock pile and deliver the password

[JohnAA] wre all dying eventually

[Indigo (Lisa)] easy

[JohnAA] Oh, OK

[JohnAA] Let's just give Shi and Indigo a moment

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo is not here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Can someone help me take him back to the gypsy camp? I don't...I don't want to be in here.

[JohnAA] not here here, but he is somewhere

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified:

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unless her 5 STR can do it with help from Anor they can leave on their own)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) quietly "yes"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (was looking for any spells to help)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (but looks like the old fashion way)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yeah i don't have like anything for levitating or anything

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) and Brother Foto help carry Kel

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] We shoud be careful with his sword, wrap it up in something

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Here. Let me take it.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Teb...he should know...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] well.. I would not talk to him yet

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Teb should know everything since Kel didn't re-sheath him before he was killed)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (doesn't he stay sentient as long as he is unsheathed?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I would slide the sheath on and hold by the seath

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (he stays sentient as long as he is touched. he would see through the holder's eyes and ears)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok that helps)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But if we cannot yet talk to Kel, we should talk to Teb. He would know what Kel wants.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] totaly up to you

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tentatively reaches out to pick up Teb and remove him from the sheathe

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] i've read some things about inteligent swords, not sure how he will react

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Teb...?

[mario-yoga] I am back at the keyboard.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] Dear Shi! How could we lose another one?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) whispers, "I don't...I don't know and I couldn't....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can't heal him Teb. I don't...I don't think I can save him.

[Master] and Shi feels a SURGE go through her, and Tebhoundrin automatically tries to take possesion of her and bring her to his will.......

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] There was no one more valiant, more dedicated to his mission. You were his mission, and he gave his all to make sure you were safe.

[Master] and Shi is able to overcome it and control Teb

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (whew)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She was willing to take that risk)

Ilero (TMO)] (JTom apparently got disconnected)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] He spoke so much of you, you were his true soulmate

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm back though)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) But I never got to tell him...and Oh Teb.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) starts crying again

Ilero (TMO)] (let me read up on the situation)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) child, be strog! you are strog enough to resist me, now be strong, for Kel

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we found a way your silly trap)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] Tears will not bring him back

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sniffs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) He wouldn't want to come back, would he. We will ask him tomorrow but...I don't think he'll want it.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] he died doing what e was trained to do

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) He's...he's will Ellidor now)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) almost. He would want to make sure you were safe first

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) So he won't even rest until I'm home?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Then how am I to stay? Unless he wants to come back...I'll go home.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I don't think I can continue traveling the world without him.

Ilero (TMO)] (k, I'm with ya now)

Ilero (TMO)] (and knowing Ilero's luck with dice, the trap on the exit tunnel probably doesn't work anyways. ;) )

Ilero (TMO)] (it was a 50/50 shot, so that means 75% chance it's broke)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (weak smile)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) He would have said it could have easily had been you instead of him

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Of course he would have.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) but he also knows this squad ccan protect you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) And I failed him like I failed my brother.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) im sure he knows you are safe

Ilero (TMO)] (this is in VERY poor taste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDBDAhufis)

Ilero (TMO)] (but it's the video I was watching before I left)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) you did nothing of the sort. Ellidor's death was tragic, and avoidable, but not because of you

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) Kel took to his grave the guilt of being partially responsible for Ellidor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) He was not.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) he knew if he told you, you would be devistated

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowning

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] 9E) yes lass, he was, partially

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) he left Ellidor to scout alone, a rule that is never broken

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tightens her grip on Teb

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) he heard the screams, and was too late to help

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) he lived with this since. Thats why he was so protective of you

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) he couldnt lose another, especially you

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) closes her eyes, crying again

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) he gave his life to make sure you kept yours

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I'll...I'll talk to him, at least once more. I need to know what he would want and I need to tell him...I should have...I was probably why that spell to talk to Seewick failed. I...I was too cowardly and afraid to tell him I loved him as something more and now....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) If he does not return, I promise to return home. With him and you. He deserves to rest with Ellidor.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) LAment not, Shi. He knew how much you cared, even if he gruffed about it

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) he confided in me evey evening, as you slept. He knew how much you desired to travel, and he was willing to follow you anywhere, just to be with you

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) he wouldnt want you to go home now, as long as you were safe, and he thinks you are

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) No. I told him I would go home with him. His body should rest with his home.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] That would be your choice, dear Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) You will not convince me otherwise, Teb, and neither will he. We can talk to him tomorrow. Miranda will let us.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) alas, you must rest, dear Shi, you have suffered gravely today. We can deal with tomorrow when it comes

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] you need a clear head, and soul. Rst, speak with Solonor, seek guidance

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) You are right. I'm sorry, Teb, and... thank you.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sheaths him.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Let's go, Miranda. We've been in these caves too long.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Please.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) nods

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) helps drag Kel

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) helps too

[mario-yoga] Drag?! well!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (drag?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (not a lot of STR over here)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (snicker, your heavy for an elf)

[mario-yoga] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Pretty much no STR at all)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Shur has STR)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoever wants to return can help. Shur doesn't have to come)

Ilero (TMO)] (I think with 2 casualties we're probably okay to retreat)

[Master] so everyone except Indigo and Tiberious are heading to the exit

[Master] leaving Penelope there as a decoy

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (where id Tiberius even go?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (do we see Indigo as we pass by?)

[Master] no

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo, want me stay wit?

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, all hidden?)

[Master] in the dark

Ilero (TMO)] (do we know he did this?)

[Master] no

Ilero (TMO)] Where Indigo?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (thought you were suposed to keep track of him)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (it was your trun)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you know he got mad at people blaming Penelope and he left)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i lost track of him in the dark

Ilero (TMO)] (there you go, thinking Ilero is a responsible human being again)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's all you know)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] when i said the thing i said

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am afraid to call out

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Is it wrong to try and track him?

Ilero (TMO)] Hye look for him and catch up.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] or Tiberius even?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) continues the slow walk outside

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos, Anor, Scorpion #3, Neith of Inholt, Scorpion #2, [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, Mercy, [Ilero]], [Miranda Paige]], Kel's ghost and Kenna Westfoot moved 119'06".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] he is angry and sorrowful, he might not welcome any of us

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (taking the Scorpoio for a walk?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hye be right behind you."

[Ilero]] (TMO) goes back into the cave.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) think "ya right"

[Master] Scorpion #3 moved 40'06".

[Master] Scorpion #2 moved 40'06".

Ilero (TMO)] (how rude. :P )

[Ilero]] (TMO) creeps quietly back into the darkened cave. He hisses into the darkness, "Indigo..."

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) continues the slow walk outside

[Ilero]] (TMO) heads back north where the group was last together, creeping carefully and quietly.

Ilero (TMO)] (to avoid tripping)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Climb walls* check:(d100) [1d100=73] 73 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=78] 78 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (kind of takes away from moving silent)

Ilero (TMO)] (yes, but he only makes noise when he intends to)

Ilero (TMO)] (and when he's ready for it. ;) )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (that's called scaring the bajeezis out of someone)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (nods)

Ilero (TMO)] (and I do that in real life too, sometimes even on purpose, usually not)

[Ilero]] (TMO) listens for any noises.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Detect noise* check:(d100) [1d100=58] 58 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs and moves farther into the cave one last time.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Climb walls* check:(d100) [1d100=65] 65 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=71] 71 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo. Tiberius.

[Master] Stirge #29 moved 6'10".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 44'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (looking at your icon you are nowhere near him)

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 19'08".

Ilero (TMO)] (I've assumed I'm in the dark, so no idea where he would be on the map)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (getting colder?)

[Master] Ilero using his light spots Tiberius near the far opening

Ilero (TMO)] (he was going to pull out the light if he didn't hear anything this time)

Ilero (TMO)] (so that fits)

[Ilero]] (TMO) makes his way to Tiberius.

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 21'04".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 13'04".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 18'00".

[Master] Time of Day: 03:27 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Ilero

Lord Tiberius (Master) holds up ahand

Ilero (TMO)] Why still here?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Indigo does not want to be disturbed

Ilero (TMO)] Hit kind of not safe stay here alone eit'er.

Ilero (TMO)] We not want lose you two also.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I am here with him

Lord Tiberius (Master) nods

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I swear he will make it out alive

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 13'08".

Ilero (TMO)] Nice making promises, harder to deliver.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] It is what I do

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Have I always done what is right?

Ilero (TMO)] Hard to say. But hye got ot'ers to t'ink of too, who not as able to defend t'emselves as you two is. T'ey much weaker now also. Hye see t'em to gypsy camp.

Lord Tiberius (Master) nods

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Good

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I know you can get them there safely

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] We will meet you there or in the castle in the morning

[Ilero]] (TMO) snorts. "Again, nice making promises, harder to keep. Please not make me come back here to get your bodies."

Ilero (TMO)] Hye getting tired of t'ese caves.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I fear we will be coming back at least one more time

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Yah, no doubt."

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Take care of them

[Ilero]] (TMO) covers his light, plunging the caves into darkness.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] That damn elf had to make things difficult for us again, shakes his head ruefully

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I want to be there to hear his excuse tis time

[Ilero]] (TMO) voice comes from the darkness. "He not only one making t'ings difficult for group."

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Climb walls* check:(d100) [1d100=27] 27 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=43] 43 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 19'06".

Lord Tiberius (Master) nods, But he was brave and strong and did his best

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] We all need to match that

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 19'01".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Climb walls* check:(d100) [1d100=64] 64 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=83] 83 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Smiles with a tear)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Orienteering check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) apparently finds his way to the exit in the dark easily

[Master] so the rest of the group is heading to the Gypsy Camp?

Ilero (TMO)] (that would have been embarrassing to get lost and turn his light on to find his way out and find out he's right next to Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes)

[mario-yoga] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[JohnAA] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[TMO] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Lisa] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Carissa] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Spring] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[mario-yoga] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel's ghost.

[JohnAA] Tebhoundrin follows Kel's ghost.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel's ghost.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin follows Kel's ghost.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel's ghost.

[Carissa] Tebhoundrin follows Kel's ghost.

[Master] Tebhoundrin follows Shi'Nynze.

Indigo (Lisa) with the lights gone he gives Penelope another kiss and then moves to the wall, draws his swords and prepares to wait

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 35'02".

Ilero (TMO)] (anyone know how Tiberius is moving in the darkness?)

[Master] Indigo moved 6'07".

[Master] He is not, he is just standing there

[Master] did not move until Ilero's light came up

Ilero (TMO)] (just curious)

[Master] Time of Day: 04:04 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

Ilero (TMO)] (for all I know he's got a magic item that lets him see in the dark, or some magic effect)

Ilero (TMO)] (he did have quite an adventuring life before us)

[Ilero]] (TMO) tries to catch up to the rest of the group as quickly as he can.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok - taking a break)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) trys to say something

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) shakes her head

[Master] Ok s you are back at the Gypsy Camp

[Master] no Indigo

[Master] what are you going to do?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) clears thoat

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Hello

Ilero (TMO)] (who has the Rod? was that ever determined?)

[Master] Gypsy Male #8 moved 56'07".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly waits hugging Kel's body

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (whoever has the party pack, it may be back up in the room)

[Gypsy Male #8 (Master)] who goes there?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Are we sure what we are doing here Shi?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] Just us.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] My name is Miranda a friend of Indigo

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly, "It is still better than the castle."

Shurkural (TMO)] We was here a few hours ago, seeing tha Wisewoman.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Looking TMO, dunno)

Shurkural (TMO)] (heh, they're talking over each other)

Shurkural (TMO)] (no worries)

[Gypsy Male #8 (Master)] Everyone is sleeping

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (it looks like it's with the group here, just not specific, I just assumed Indigo carried it)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) steps back to let Miranda do the takling.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Do you mind if we just hang out here for a bit

Shurkural (TMO)] (so go takl him Miranda!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We just need somewhere to rest. Please.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 23'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Please

Gypsy Male #8 (Master) hummms

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Just some where safe in the trees

Gypsy Male #8 (Master) gestrues

[Gypsy Male #8 (Master)] over on the rigth there (points to the west side of the map)

[Gypsy Male #8 (Master)] sleep there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just says we have it in the pack, so it is with us, with the pack, so maybe Indigo?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Thank you kind sir

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) goes back and guides party over

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 16'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Will it...we have....will sometime come and try to...to eat him?

[Master] [Ilero]], Neith of Inholt, [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, Mercy, Kenna Westfoot, Brother Fotopoulos, Anor and [Miranda Paige]] moved 107'10".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] No

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods sadly

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (can we Kel near a tree?)

[Master] so you are all sleeping?

Shurkural (TMO)] I'll stand watch. Y'all rest.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Miranda already napped so she is staying awake)

[Master] Shi'Nynze and Tebhoundrin moved 33'03".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) curls next to Kel, holding Teb, with Anor, and falls asleep.

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 18'08".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 22'01".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 34'11".

[Master] [Ilero]], Neith of Inholt, Mercy, Brother Fotopoulos and Anor moved 35'08".

[Master] Anor moved 11'02".

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) folding cloak around self and lying down

[Master] How long do you want to stay here? Miranda is on watch

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) until Shi is ready

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So until she can at least cast SPeak to Dead)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Her or Kenna, whichever)

[Master] SO clicking off a bunch of hours?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] not sure I can emotionaly handle

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] speaking to Kel

[Master] Time of Day: 09:04 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (yes please)

Shurkural (TMO)] (just wondering, who was last party death before Ilero?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anton?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He died right before I joined)

Shurkural (TMO)] (yep)

[mario-yoga] (sarenger, then Anton)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I thought sarengar died on our way back from Dryads Lair?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes, Ilero was between those two)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sarengar died as we left Portwon)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *Portown

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (that was quick and sad too)

Shurkural (TMO)] (where was Howard in there?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahh sorry Anton, Ilero, Howard, Sarengar)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That order. Howard was returning to Dryad's Lair from bugbear keep)

Shurkural (TMO)] (ok, sorry for the distraction. back to the action)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) deep breath

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) thinks he will come back for Shi

Shurkural (TMO)] (agreed)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) I hope Shi lets him

Shurkural (TMO)] (but Mario may decide he wants to play a real dwarf this time. ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol all up to him)

[mario-yoga] Drarves: Bleh

[Master] OK

[Master] so

[mario-yoga] no offense Qui

[mario-yoga] i will literally let the KloogeCoin decide

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Qui is barley a dwarf

[Master] what are you going to do

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ouch)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Noooooooooo!

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) checks on Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Fate has sucked today. Just saying)

[mario-yoga] (lol, true that!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (nah, don't let Klooge decide. Go with your heart!)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly sitting with Kel's body waiting.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's just going to wait for someone else to do something. She has no initiative right now)

[mario-yoga] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Heads

[mario-yoga] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Tails

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am soory, I am not sure I can talk with Idun quite yet

[mario-yoga] ok, got both

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (SO undead??)(

[mario-yoga] (def not)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I mean the Count might agree....if you convince him ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe...Kenna? I just need to talk to him.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I understand, I just ...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I will see if Kenna is ready

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods in understanding

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) walks over to Kenna

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) wishes she wasn't sick so she could cast it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hmmm? oh sorry

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i was dozing

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) kneels

Shurkural (TMO)] (I thought she just got over it? Or was that Miranda?)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I thought yesterday was your last day?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (F*inkg mist sickness)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) kneels to Kenna

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No she got sick when in thicker mist. 18th for Shi)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kenna

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And can't cast 3rd level spells still)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (did i sleep 8 hours yet? likely not)

[Master] Kenna is back to normal as of today

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (thanks)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes but Shi is not)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er in more ways than one)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] are we ready? i know Shi wanted a word with Kel

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (not trying to wake, just talk to her sleeping)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (but if she is up)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kenna, please do me a favor

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] of course

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Talk to Kel, tell him to come back to us

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Don't ask, just tell him

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) forwning

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i cannot overrule his wishes

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) frowning

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i can try to persuade him

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but if he feels firmly that he should go, i have to respect him

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] of course, I understand

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) gets up and walks away quietly

[Master] I suggest you know what the SPeak with Dead spell can do before casting

[Master] to prepare everyone for what is possible

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) gets up and goes over to Shi

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (reviewing now)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (why do you think Miranda does not want to cast it)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (beats me)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (well never done with a PC, might be interesting)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok i get to ask questions, a limited number, and i might get cryptic answers)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so persuading might be right out)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I know, that was just in character)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (3 questions total, right?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (but you can word the questions)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (You want to make Shi happy right?)

[mario-yoga] (well, seeing Kel is mouthed by me and not BOB, you're probably gonna get straight answers)

[mario-yoga] :0)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol true)

[Master] hah

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (You want to keep Shi safe right?)

[mario-yoga] )"all i snormal" says a sturge of the cavern)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi has only one question. If she needs more will depend on his answer)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yes the chart looks like it says 3)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (It would be best if you come back to life to be with Shi and make her happy and safe, right?)

[mario-yoga] (ask wisely, these questions three)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hehehe)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (no wait, Blue)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or sorely missed you will be)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Shi, you know how speak with dead works. i gather you have been thinking about what should be asked and how

[mario-yoga] you dont ralyy want him back all grum pee

Shurkural (TMO)] (woud you like to build a snowman?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (why not, he was grum pee before)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Who is to say Shi would let him remain grumpy?)

[mario-yoga] (he does have unfinished business, but he also has an IN to Arvanaith!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes. I know, Kenna. I just want to ask him if he wants to come back to life, to this plane of existence, with us.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If he says no...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Tell him I will return home with Teb and his body. It is not a question. He cannot tell me what to do.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] HE WONT SAY NO

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And...and tell him I love him.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head sadly

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] since it has to be a question, i can frame that as a "do you understand?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and let go of the answer

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is Aravaith. He is with his brother, my brother. His parents....it is a harder decision than you would think.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh! Wait!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pulls Teb out again.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Teb, before Kenna casts her spell, do you have any question you want her to ask Kel?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods at Kenna

[mario-yoga] I am back at the keyboard.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) deep breath and composes herself again

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] Good morning Lass, i hope you got some rest

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not anything fitful.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] i see you are still torn

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] Kel knows the joys of Arvanaith

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And he knows, because of you, what it means to miss it.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] he just needs to get home to start his journey

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I will take him.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] yes, child, better than any living elf

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] Kel knows all my sorrow, he felt it i believe

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He wouldn't be giving it up...just putting it off..but it is not an easy decision. It is not ours tomake for him.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] He knows what is involved, and the ramifications of his dicisions. He had a mission, and it is not complete

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] that is a strong driving factor for a Shadow Guardian

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) sits down and prays

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (out of ear shot)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] yet, all us Elves dream of Arvanaith, in its slendor and joy

Shurkural (TMO)] (can Shur hear this, or is it mental or in Elven?)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] He will make the right choice

[Master] always vocal

Shurkural (TMO)] (kk)

Shurkural (TMO)] Do swords dream?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And not Elven. She wants to make sure all hear it)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] Just know how much you meant to him, to give up his role defending our city, to make sure you were safe

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at her sword lying next to her.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] you were more important to him than everything else put together

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I am not Aravaith.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] but he trusts these folk to carry on in his mission

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] In Kel's eyes, it is a close call

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (now I'm crying)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't know if I've stopped since they both died)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is his decision. He knows I will not be upset with whatever he decides.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) takes a deep breath

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are you ready, Teb?

Shurkural (TMO)] (when you know character has been successful)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this whole thing has been brutal)

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] as I have said in Kel's hand many times " Let's Do This!"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) keeps Teb out so he can hear and nods to Kenna

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (very brutal)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodes back

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *nids

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh FFS

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (nids nodes nods)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Mario played Teb so perfect)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) composes self

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) breathes deep, pictures Kel

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Speak with Dead: I may speak with the recently deceased and ask a few questions.

[mario-yoga] I am away from the keyboard.

[mario-yoga] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] loll psych!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was going to say man, just draw this out more why don't you!)

JohnAA smaks Mario

[JohnAA] too soon

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait BOB's there right? Smack Mario for us please)

[Master] lol

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok we connected or what?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (dialing dead guy, ring ring)

Kel's ghost (mario-yoga) moans ghoulishly

[Master] yes

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] who's there?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kel, do you want to come back to this life, to this plane of existence, with us, with Shi'Nynze?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grips Kel's hand with her other hand

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Heads

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (here goes...)

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] Sure OK

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Shi .....

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Shi, he said yes

[JohnAA] (that's a little Vage)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....well that's an anticlimatic response :P)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is he sure?

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (rofl!!!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (lol)

[JohnAA] (I can see Shi WHAT OK Sure?)

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] Will there be cake?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (it's because i said shi's name, isn't it?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can Shi hear or only Kenna?)

[Master] only Kenna

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What exactly did he say, Kenna?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sighs

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i did not want to quote verbatim

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Please.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but he said "sure OK"

[Master] at least you know you got the right one

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns and looks at his body

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[JohnAA] (You are never gonna live that down Kel)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well that does sound like him....

[JohnAA] (smiles)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, but is he sure? He knows what he's giving up.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] er we didn't discuss further questions if he said yes

[Master] now she talks him out of it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I know because I didn't expect...

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (tick tock)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, well we have two more questions. Should we let them go to waste?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Miranda and Kenna can also tell Shi to just take that answer and shut up)

[JohnAA] (ask him who does he love?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if we ask him if he is sure, we may get a worse answer

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we shhould probably just honor his decision and go with it

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (that wasnt a bad answer!)

[JohnAA] (Miranda can't be present)

Shurkural (TMO)] Is my granny there?

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] yes, and she says Hi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, can you make sure that's really Kel?

[Master] that is NOT cryptic

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I just...I want to make sure he's thinking that through.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sighs heavily

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (ask me pls)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kel, did you think that last answer through?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (the granny question or other one)

[JohnAA] (HA)

[Master] too late for Kenna

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] i did. Life witth Shi is more important to me that Arvanaith ever will be in the afterlife

[Master] that was the question for Kel to answer

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (did we eat up 3 rounds already?)

[JohnAA] (sniff)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (P.S. Thank you for the humor)

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (no, the granny Q was a joke)

[Master] yeap

[Master] you have your three answers

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] sorry, Shi, we lost the connection

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i did not ask the granny Q

[Master] Sure OK

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What did he say? He thought it through? He's...he's not good at thinking sometimes.

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] sorry, the number you have reached has been disconnected

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] there were only two questions and the second one was too late

[Master] ahhh

[Master] sorry

[Master] and LOL

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] unless you are going to count his answer as under the wire

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] TMO couldnt ask the Q anyway, so the last Q and A are valid

[JohnAA] (He beter not pretend not to care anymore)

Shurkural (TMO)] (yeah, Kenna would have had to pass it along)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just ask him again after you bring him back)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) dusting off hands

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well...um, okay.

[Master] So it is getting into the day

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ok that is me finished then

[JohnAA] (now we need to get Indigo and that bag

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we had better resurrect

[Master] Time of Day: 09:38 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was just going to ask how we'd get it. Indigo have pack or would Howard at the castle?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it is in the chest in his room)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods but doesn't move

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'll wait here. I bet Howard knows where the rod can be found.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I will go find Howard

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] anyone wish to come along?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We willneed to check charges. Dunno how Indigo will feel if it is used on Kel not Penelope)

[Master] are you going for the wand before Indigo?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe go get Indigo)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I assume Ilero has joined them at the camp by now?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i would take care of Kel and let Indigo take care of himself)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Worried more about making Indigo mad)

Shurkural (TMO)] (and it's morning. Presumably if they didn't meet us here, they'll meet us at the castle. Or we'll find their gnawed upon bodies)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (When thedetect magic spell is cast, the priest detects magical radiations in a path 10feet wide and up to 30 yards long, in the direction he is facing. The intensityof the magic can be detected (dim, faint, moderate, strong, or overwhelming).)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (That should give an idea of how many charges)

[Master] as long as it is right in front of you

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (i can tell you the answer already: Faint)

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (sorry: Dim)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Oh Reaaaallly)

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (but what does that mean? 1? 2?hmmm)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (as dim as Kel?)

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] wow, thats low

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (too soon?)

[Master] a ring of three wishes will show Dim as it only has three charges

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (rofl, nothing is that low)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I would guess a rod of resurrection doesn't have 50 charges - much smaller most likely)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I would be amazed if it had 5)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but it likely has at least one so use it!)

[Master] woudl need a resurection spell for each recharging

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Still we use it while we can or find someone to recharge)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I mean Kel did say - sure OK)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (sounds like he ment it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So can be recharged. Though dunno anyone but Jenn who has that spell)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Master] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yup)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (that might cost Kel his manhood)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Elfhood?)

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (long gone)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Something tree related if I remember right)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (HA)

[Kel's ghost (mario-yoga)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anyways, go ahead Foto and whoever else)

Shurkural (TMO)] (twighood)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I will be back

[mario-yoga] (but appinty twig nonetheless)

[mario-yoga] a Pointy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (All those pointy things)

[Master] So LIsa

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yar?)

[Master] after more than 5 hours in the caverns

[Master] no lights have appeared

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they'll come)

[Master] Tiberius is still standing there helping to guard you

[Master] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hope he sat down part of the time)

[Master] did you want to talk to him at all?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (depends on what he says)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we would have to try and find out)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Master] I am ready

[Indigo (Lisa)] (k - let me move cat)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL i had to move a cat earlier)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sleeping on desk with his head on top of mouse so I had keyboard on my lap)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (My cat thankfully prefers the sofa to the desk. Maybe too small for him....)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He caught the mouse! Good kitty!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so now he is feeling all unloved)

[Master] hah

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] and haha

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (mine prefers my chest)

Lord Tiberius (Master) quietly standing in the dark waiting

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and here she is aagain)

[JohnAA] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she knew you were talking about her)

[mario-yoga] (nice John)

[Master] so a couple of hours go by in the dark in the caverns

[Master] dawn comes outside

[JohnAA] Brother finds Howard?

Shurkural (TMO)] (you now have a pet centipede. you named him Leggy)

[Master] (not yet Speak with Dead has not happened yet)

[JohnAA] (be back)

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[mario-yoga] (lol TMO)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Ls work when you want them too :) )

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[mario-yoga] (it would weird to call him Eggy)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Do you need food Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] No

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not hungry

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] You should go

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Not leavign you

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can't kill them until the give us the cloak

Indigo (Lisa) voice hollow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Take about 10 minures to talk. Need to go check neighbor's cat. Will be sooner than last time)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] We cannot leave here until you can

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then we can kill them

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Who do you think has the cloak?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Whoever was down here with the torches

[Indigo (Lisa)] The group said we needed a decoy

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have a decoy and when they come I';ll be ready

[Indigo (Lisa)] This won't be all for nothing

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Are you sure you saw torches?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I did not see them

[Indigo (Lisa)] Torches moving and disappearing

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I am here for you

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can help me capture them

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I will

[Indigo (Lisa)] You'll be able to see when they bring the torches

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] hope they do not blind us

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] but I hope they have torches

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I cannot see anything in here

[Indigo (Lisa)] They won't blind you and will only blind me for a moment

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I will be ready

[Indigo (Lisa)] But we will hear them and I will tell them they will die if they don't yield

[Indigo (Lisa)] They won't yield

[Indigo (Lisa)] But we will hurt them

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then they will tell us where the cloak is

[Indigo (Lisa)] And we will save everyone

Indigo (Lisa) gulps

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have to

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] We will find a way

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Do you think they will take Kel out to the forest?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Is that what you do with elves?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] or do you sail them down the river like a Viking?

[Indigo (Lisa)] They will take him to the castle and use the Rod of Resurrection. That's why we have it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] They should do that

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Are we going to do that with Penelope?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] How long can we wait?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can wait

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can save everyone. We don't have to run.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I can wait with you

Shurkural (TMO)] (Get to tha CHOPPA!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Kenna and Neith blame Penelope

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's not her fault.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's my fault.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She didn't understand.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She thinks

[Indigo (Lisa)] thought

[Indigo (Lisa)] if she was brave and fought with me that means something

[Indigo (Lisa)] That I don't know what I'm doing

[Indigo (Lisa)] I know how to fight

mario-yoga is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

mario-yoga has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Everyone knows you know how to fight

[Indigo (Lisa)] If she would have run I could have held them off

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or brought them down to the big open room

[Indigo (Lisa)] But it became a big mess

[Indigo (Lisa)] She was scared and didn't want to leave

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I stayed in the rear and watched for anyone coming from behind

[Indigo (Lisa)] She should have trusted me

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I do not think she was scared, she went right after that priestess in the swamps last week

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] (and yes it was only last week that you had the big fight in the swamps for the 25th )

[Indigo (Lisa)] But she isn't a fighter. I needed to teach her about combat and I didn't

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should be quiet

[Indigo (Lisa)] They could come soon

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how do I remove italics - not sure how I set it)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] ctrl i

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (or click the little i next to the chat b ox)

[Indigo (Lisa)] And not scared of the scorpion. Scared of leaving me with them.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (else it will keep dumping tags into the box)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ahh thx Spring!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (your text doesn't look italiced to me)

[JohnAA] (nor I)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (keep seeing bracket i bracket and I keep deleting them before I start typing)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'd been removing it manually each time)

[JohnAA] ah

[JohnAA] I see now

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[JohnAA]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok so we know what Indigo is doing. Next?)

[JohnAA] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0JLFcbtqvs

[JohnAA] (not doing this in real time?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (well Tiberius knows anyway)

[Master] up to Lisa how long they stay in the caverns

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] (4 days latere...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If he does not return, someone will come get Indigo)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (torches were in the afternoon - could take a while)

[Master] so Noon it is

[Master] Time of Day: 12:05 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hit control+I

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Once you get the closed bracket it'll stop adding it)

[Master] the other group is back at teh Castle

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you could send down some guys with torches)

[Master] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....whoops chat was scrolled up nevermind)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ignore me)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I'll round up a couple of guys)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (make Indigo's day)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is resurrection like raise dead with a system shock roll?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (test?)

[Master] hmmm

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Please no strings attached)

[Master] thinking

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i see you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not sure I can take more roller coastering)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I know! Raise dead has one. Never resurrected anyone and don't have books)

[Master] needs a check

[Master] Thus, a 19th-levelpriest can resurrect the bones of a creature dead up to 190 years. Thecreature, upon surviving a resurrection survival check, is immediately restoredto full hit points and can perform strenuous activity.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we can put Kel to work right away!)

[mario-yoga] (he deserves at least some downtime

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[mario-yoga]

[mario-yoga] wow that sucked

[Indigo (Lisa)] (death is your down time!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] brb

[JohnAA] (you rest when your dead)

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Joke was a bit stiff)

[JohnAA] (so is the audience)

[Master] there are always things you can do to help that roll

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and odds are much better on that roll than the ridiculously stupid bend bars checks)

[mario-yoga] (nice...here we go)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bless and chant)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yup)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do that)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Bribe* check:(d100) [1d100=22] 22 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[JohnAA] (how about two rolls?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I tried folks)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ouch)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (think something is wrong)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (d100 against a 20?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (ignore my roll people)

Shurkural (TMO)] (it was a joke)

[Master] chuckles

[Master] so you are all at the castle I am moving icons again

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Shi'Nynze.

[JohnAA] Tebhoundrin follows Shi'Nynze.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Shi'Nynze.

[Carissa] Tebhoundrin follows Shi'Nynze.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Shi'Nynze.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (All? Okay)

[JohnAA] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[TMO] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Carissa] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Lisa] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Spring] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Master] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Resurrection Survival check: (d100) [1d100=29] 29 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 96!!

[Master] Seewick moved 47'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (see that is Indigo's)

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] So you have Seewick laying on the sideboard there

[JohnAA] (is it like a save?)

[TMO] (at the castle??)

[Master] yes

[Master] the gypsies said you had to take her

[TMO] (the guards didn't say anything?)

[JohnAA] Miranda is holding Mercy

[TMO] (I missed all this I guess)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We covered her)

[Master] You smuggled her in

[TMO] (sorry)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If we were forced to take her in, we would have been smart about it)

[Master] Well lets not go TOOOO far

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No just now saying that :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shhhhhh!)

[TMO] (I hope the maids don't clean our rooms any time soon)

[JohnAA] Qui can give Kel two rolls

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

TMO has received the map ground floor.

JohnAA is receiving the map ground floor...

JohnAA has received the map ground floor.

mario-yoga is receiving the map ground floor...

mario-yoga has received the map ground floor.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is Howard there?)

[Master] yes

[mario-yoga] (Kel's Res roll is 98%, but he will surely welcome a second chance, just in case...

[Master] everyone except Tiberius and Indigo and Penelope

[mario-yoga] (lol TMO)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Howard? Do you know where the party pack is?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Certainly.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It is in Sir Indigo's room with the scroll.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Would you like me to fetch something ...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Could you...could you get the...the Rod of Resurrection, please?

Howard Plum (Lisa) jaw drops

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Kel!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] What happened to Kel?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods and falls quiet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A...a scorpion...him and Penelope...

Howard Plum (Lisa) closes his mouth tightly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But we asked him and he...he says he wants to come back.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) still in disbelief

Howard Plum (Lisa) tentatively places his hand on Shi's

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It will be all right.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Look at me.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) swallows and nods

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks up

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Branwyn saved me and you will save Kel

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I will be back shortly

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks down sadly, but doesn't reply

Howard Plum (Lisa) hurries off the the guest rooms

Howard Plum (Lisa) after a bit he comes back with the whole potion and scroll chest and places it on the table.

Howard Plum (Lisa) carefully he opens it and removes a cloth bundle and hands it to Shi

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I don't see Indigo

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Or Lord Branadarus

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) holds it before hold it out towards Miranda and Kenna to take.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I know he wants this but...I can't do it.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] They aren't?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] T'ey wit' Penelope. We go get t'em later.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Are you sure?

Howard Plum (Lisa) nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is not...it is not Solonor's way.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I won't deny Kel his wish, but I don't think I can do it.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But I will pray it is successful.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 29'06".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 6'06".

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Kel's ghost. Distance: 1'04"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against Kel's ghost: Bless/Curse: For 6 rounds, attack rolls and saves vs fear receive a +1 bonus.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kenna mind chanting?)

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Kel's ghost. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] you cannot get higher than 98%

[mario-yoga] (i apprecite this all, but its a 98% roll)

[Master] but you can add all you want

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh...well then lolI was thinking it was lower)

[Master] but a 100 is a fail no matter what

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I swear if you jinxed this)

[Master] LOL

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against Kel's ghost: Choose Future: "My next attack, initiative or saving throw roll can be rolled twice, and I take the best one."

[Master] Qui has a reroll spell

[mario-yoga] (wow, now thats insurance)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And if it is still jinxed, just leave now for the casino)

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (or leave the casino - it is not your day)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] and now the wand

[mario-yoga] (can you imagine of im iss THEM BOTH! that would live forever int he annals of DragonSlayer History)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha true not sure which one it would be)

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Back

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (go ahead, roll)

Spring is receiving the map ground floor...

Spring has received the map ground floor.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (aren't you supposed to bonk him on the head with the rod first?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (no after)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (oh okay)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gripping Kel's hand and Teb still

[mario-yoga] (bonk away)

[mario-yoga] roll#1: [mario-yoga] Kel's ghost: Resurrection Survival check: (d100) [1d100=90] 90 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 98!!

[mario-yoga] holy shit

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (woo hoo!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (yay!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not jinxed! Yay!)

mario-yoga sees Shi

[mario-yoga] Shi! you made it!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Pssht chat)

mario-yoga hugs her tightly

Ilero (TMO)] Remember anyt'ing?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shifts and kisses him hard

Howard Plum (Lisa) whispers to Ilero "I think they are having a moment"

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) smacks Kel

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) turns discreetly away

[mario-yoga] I am back at the keyboard.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Well they WERE having a moment

[Kel (mario-yoga)] lifts one leg

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) breaks off, smiles at Miranda, then startss crying again and hugging him

[Kel (mario-yoga)] wow, so it take smy death for this?!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins salaciously.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) You idiot.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E) im so happy youre alive

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E) i was afraid yo usuffered the same fate

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) steps off hiding her tears

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) You shouldn't have come back. Not for me.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E) didnt Kenna tell you? youre more inportant to me now than Arvanaith will ever be

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes her head but doesn't respond

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) abruptly pulls away and hands him Teb back.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Here. Before I forget.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E)ohhh...

Kel (mario-yoga) slowly reaches out

Kel (mario-yoga) grabs Teb

Shurkural (TMO)] (roll for takeover)

[Master] Make that check

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, I was right?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahahaha could be awkward)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (1d100) [1d100=54] 54

[Master] so yes Kel is still in charge

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E) Teb, you old soul

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E) did you take good care of her?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles softly, (E) We're lucky to have Teb.

[Tebhoundrin (mario-yoga)] (E) i think i served you well. Sir.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E) i think i served you well, s/me ouzzled

Kel (mario-yoga) puzzled

[Kel (mario-yoga)] wow scartch the last line

Kel (mario-yoga) puzzled

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E) Sir? Me? never over you

Kel (mario-yoga) smiles at Shi

[Kel (mario-yoga)] I remember the scorpion, a warmth in mychest that grew cold, and then the lights went out

[Kel (mario-yoga)] i heard Kenna asking me questions, if i wanted to come back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Scorpion venom is very deadly. You and Penelope....

[Kel (mario-yoga)] i had an incomplete mission

[Kel (mario-yoga)] /oh, I did see Penelope go down first

[Kel (mario-yoga)] how is she? lets go say hi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I was going to complete it for you .

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I...I don't know....

[Kel (mario-yoga)] dont know? where is she?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Indigo and Tiberius are in the caves. She...suffered the same fate as you.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't know if we can resurrect her, too.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] has she been brought back yet? Shurkural (TMO)] Of course we can.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We were focused on you.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] of course we can. If you could raise me, she will be no problem

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks at Miranda

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do you think it has another charge? We shouldn't leave Indigo down there alone, either waay.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (she walked away)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh nevermind)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't know if there is another charge, but we shouldn't leave Indigo alone long.

Kel (mario-yoga) looks dejected

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Now that I know you're alive...

[Kel (mario-yoga)] there has to be enough for her

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Even if there isn't, he shouldn't mourn alone.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is...easier to bear with friends.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we have healers back home. they can help

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Jennevive?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] oh, how long have i been,...well...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Only a night.

Kel (mario-yoga) relieved

[Kel (mario-yoga)] so theres time

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Kel (mario-yoga)] to find help, i mean

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] To find Indigo.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] well, lets go!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles and kisses him again before standing up

[Master] no one has slept long enough for healing for spells

[Master] just enough to be able to move through your day

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ouch I thought Shi did)

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 64 (12) - Unharmed

[mario-yoga] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah they got there at 4 AM.Nevermind didn't realize that)

Shurkural (TMO)] (nobody wants to rest anyways)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi has a few spells and still can't cast heal anyways)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unless someone wants to do Nap)

[Master] so what do you do about/for Indigo

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (eddie and Ithil should hev slept off their damage)

Shurkural (TMO)] (take the Rod to the caves)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (After that mess, Shi is going to have the wolves wait here with whoever else stays here)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (they didn't go to the caverns did they?)

[Master] Galad's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Ithil's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Eddie's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Lisa is very good at paying attention to that

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) walks back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes thank you :) )

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] OK, Ready to go it Indigo?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes.

[Master] Who is going?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Of mine, just Shi)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (all mone)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (want to tell anyone at home about the secret stash?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (mine)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i think he will not want to see me

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Remind me of stash to tell them?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (SEEWICK?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (OH DUH)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (sorry - didn't meant to all cap)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, Howard? Er, we had to, ah, bring someone back with us.

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks around

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) leans in close and whispers, "We smuggled Seewicks body in."

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks confused

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks to make sure noone else is arround?

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Body?

[Master] Howard woudl not know anythign yet

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Who?

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Wu)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) still whispering, "Friend of Indigo, wife of Count who probably was charmed into marrying him. Long story short, don't let them find her."

Howard Plum (Lisa) whispers "Where is she?"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) still still whispering, "We're trying to find a way to save her."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uhhh a very good question. IN that room guessing? Covered with someone's cloak or something?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points to wherever Seewick is.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We can set up guards but we need to know where

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (you brought her to the dining room??)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can we say she's in one of the rooms?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, speaking of which...)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha hope not)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Camouflage check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She can he in Neith's room since she has Neith's cloak on?)

Ilero (TMO)] (jpresto - body hidden)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait...but there is no baby with her)

[mario-yoga] I am back at the keyboard.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (maybe we can put her in Lord Branadarus' room

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (she's that lamp over there)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That works)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] He shall be a good guard when he returns

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points to Tiberius's room

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) discreetly

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] In the meantime, Johan, Wu and I shall watch to make sure she is safe

Ilero (TMO)] (LOL - Ilero leans the body against the wall in the corner and puts a lampshade on her head)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you. The wolves and Fete will be here, too. If you have trouble, tell one of them to find us.

[Ilero]] (TMO) walks away, dusting his hands together and looking satisfied with himself.

Howard Plum (Lisa) nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just picturing Christmas Story lamp here)

Ilero (TMO)] (Seewick has nice legs)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Anor doesn't look well

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Apparently!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No, she needs rest. A scorpion did a number on the poor thing.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I shall see if we can find her something special to eat while you are away

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But none of us have slept much to help her.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Thank you very much, Howard."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] She will appreciate it.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We are getting quite acquainted with the castle here.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] At least the portions we are allowed to visit

Ilero (TMO)] See any feat'er cloaks anywhere?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] No feet or cloaks other than our own

Howard Plum (Lisa) gives Ilero a strange look

Ilero (TMO)] No.. feat'er, like birds.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Fete!

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (lol Lisa)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] She was with Shi

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks to one of the others for help.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] feather

[Kel (mario-yoga)] feather cloaks

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Feathers?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Yes, feat'er."

Ilero (TMO)] Like from bird.

Kel (mario-yoga) shrugs witha smile

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Oh ... what an odd thing.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Can't say that I have.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] do you not understand the words that are coming out of his mouth?

Ilero (TMO)] We in castle owned by vampire, and people dying from giant scorpions. Odd is normal here.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Should one of us ask the Steward?

Ilero (TMO)] NO

[Kel (mario-yoga)] NO!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] All right...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) whispering again, "IT belongs to Seewick. Who they shouldn't know is here."

[Kel (mario-yoga)] be carefu the walls may have ears

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I suppose we should just occupy ourselves with protecting Lord Branadarus' chambers

Kel (mario-yoga) taps the points of his own ears

Howard Plum (Lisa) nods

Howard Plum (Lisa) whispers "A mission! Finally."

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We shall be discreet.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Be Strong, Soldier!

Kel (mario-yoga) mock salutes Howard

Howard Plum (Lisa) smiles

Ilero (TMO)] (we come back the the castle in flames and people screaming and running around and fireworks going off all over the place)

Kel (mario-yoga) smiles back

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (at least no murder holes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol probably)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (or another card game)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (poor guy has had nothing to do but read and chase Treble for a couple days)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (and lose money)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wu is going to be so rich by the time we leave)

[Master] at least he knows not to win form the castle guards until the night before leaving

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] so lets go

[Master] Time of Day: 02:21 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

Ilero (TMO)] (onward)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] ok, NOW lets go!

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (so does Kel have a big hole in his armor?)

[Master] how long does that Glyff last?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (perfect excuse to get new ones, and abandon the Shadow Guard ones)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Don't forget, bird is the word.

Ilero (TMO)] (can check scar chart)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (does he have a scar, too?)

[Master] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Master] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Master] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

Ilero (TMO)] (up to you)

Ilero (TMO)] (the location rolled is the waist)

[mario-yoga] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[JohnAA] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[TMO] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Lisa] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Carissa] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

Carissa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

[Spring] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

Carissa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Master] John who is going?

[Master] Spring is Kenna going?

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] test

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (ya, sure, make shim look battle hardened)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] test

[Kel (mario-yoga)] yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lag but yes now)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (all three)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (no, kenna feels responsible for his meltdown)

Ilero (TMO)] (so did it puncture him or tear him?)

[Master] anyone going to talk her out of that?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (i imagine puncture)

Lisa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Lisa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (how could you be responsible for anything? you werent in the chamber, were you?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (sorry, no open parenth there)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi wasn't really paying attention to that exchange)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er...and I'm not sure why Kenna said that anyways since I missed part of that fight)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she told Indigo as he was holding her dead body that if Penelope wasn't dead she would kill her)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that did not go over well)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes caught that, but not sure why Kenna said that)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (because it was Penelope's fault)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (we spent the whole encoutner yelling at penelope to get out of the way, kenna was mad)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (she was on the way up there to pinch the hell out of her when the kill happened)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahhh got it)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (that doesnt make Kenna responsible, just vocal)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (but she was too busy being mad to think how Indigo would take it)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (ah, for the meltdown)

Ilero (TMO)] (frustrating encounter all the way around)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (still...)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and he took it really badly)

Ilero (TMO)] (just so long as it's all IC and not OOC. ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (All right if we haven't left yet, Shi can try to talk her into coming)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Understatement of the day, TMO)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if you seriously think you need me, i can come, but i do not think indigo wants to see me

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I am not sure how much longer i can hold on)

[Master] What? it has only been 11 hours!!!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (very IC only - how would Shi have reacted if someone came to her demanding why she didn't help Penelope or Kel the round they died?)

Ilero (TMO)] You has to do what you t'ink best. He might be mad, but going would show you trying to help, if t'ink of it in that way.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we need you, youre part of this team, and we rely on you

[Indigo (Lisa)] (when Shi was in agony that kel was dead)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] may be the perfect way to reconcile

[Master] here you go JOhn : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsnYrH3BUP8

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) shrugs

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if you insist

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I know...and if I was Indigo, I probably wouldn't want to see you, either. But he is in pain. If you can find a way to help him out of his pain, don't you want to?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it was IC extremely harsh - OOC I love Spring :) )

Ilero (TMO)] No insist.

Ilero (TMO)] *Not

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Agreed to Lisa)

Ilero (TMO)] You is adult, can make your own decision.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (nice)

[Master] it works for lots of this current situation

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, it is your decision. You know he won't want to see you, but you might miss an opportunity to make it up to him.

Ilero (TMO)] We say our piece, you decide. We pack up, get ready to go.

Ilero (TMO)] T'en you come or stay.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i will come

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you lot are persuasive

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods and reaches down to pat her shoulder.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If this rod has more to it...perhaps you can help us bring back Penelope.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i hope so

[Indigo (Lisa)] (getting ice - back in 1 min)

[Master] (and someoen said you needed Penelope as a decoy and so you have to leave her dead in the caverns without raising her........ )

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 2'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Someone did? I can only kepe track of so much after 11 hours)

[Master] there you go everyone is on the map

[Master] Indigo said that someone said it

JohnAA is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

JohnAA has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

Ilero (TMO)] (watch it be JTom)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (i fes up. it ws me)

[Master] everyone gets a break next week

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (For better or worse :P)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we can sleep when we are dead)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i didn't see anyone bbut indigo say it. i thought the pre-scorpion plan was for indigo to be the decoy)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (back)

Ilero (TMO)] (JTom said he had a lot of fun, btw, and thanks you all for the game)

[Master] so you are all on the map what are you going to do?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I would have to scroll up - was not Indigo's original idea)

[Master] and glad he enjoyed

TMO is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

TMO has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (aw i'm glad.. he did quite well)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Follow Ilero since he knows where Indigo is?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he wanted to move up those passages and find the door they came in)

[Master] he really did

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes he did!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Also glad JTom enjoyed! Tell him to come back.Or just look over your shoulder more ;) )

[Ilero]] (TMO) leads the way to where he last left Tiberius.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) follows with a serrious tone

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grabs Kel's hand and follows

[Kel (mario-yoga)] [Kel (mario-yoga)] lets put a body double in the cavern and wait to see who shows up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Small chance she's clingy right now)

[Master] [Ilero]], [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, [QuiFon Ruminell]], Kel, [Miranda Paige]], Kenna Westfoot and Brother Fotopoulos moved 147'03".

Kel (mario-yoga) grasps her hand tightly

[Master] Indiog immediately spots the continual light sphere with the group in it as they enter the cavern

Indigo (Lisa) growls "TURN OFF THAT LIGHT!"

[Kel (mario-yoga)] found him!

Ilero (TMO)] (time sense is completely messed up in constant darkness and isolation. Wonder what time Indigo thinks it is)

[Master] Ilero can hear that

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] We are not waiting any more

[Master] Time of Day: 02:52 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 345 SKR.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] We take the fight to them

Ilero (TMO)] Not feel like breaking anybody's neck in here.

Ilero (TMO)] Can turn it off once we get t'ere if needed.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot, Stirge #29, [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, [QuiFon Ruminell]], [Ilero]], Kel, [Miranda Paige]] and Brother Fotopoulos moved 41'02".

mario-yoga is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

mario-yoga has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Ilero]] (TMO) ushers the group over to Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branadarus take the light

[Master] Shi'Nynze, Stirge #29, [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, [QuiFon Ruminell]], [Ilero]], Kel, [Miranda Paige]], Kenna Westfoot and Brother Fotopoulos moved 45'09".

Spring is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Spring has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It will scare the men with the torches

[Indigo (Lisa)] GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!

Ilero (TMO)] So will sound of yelling and crying over broken legs.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] we will track them to where they live

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo. Hush. We here to help.

[Indigo (Lisa)] GET OUT!

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Who saw the torches?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Which way did they go? Which way did they go?

Ilero (TMO)] Make me.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I DID

Indigo (Lisa) steps forward

[Indigo (Lisa)] Really?

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 18'10".

[Master] Indigo moved 6'06".

[Ilero]] (TMO) raises an eyebrow and just watches him.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (noone?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Today you want to fight me?

Ilero (TMO)] No.

Ilero (TMO)] Here to help.

[mario-yoga] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then get out

Ilero (TMO)] No.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Indigo....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 12'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't want to save them. You left

[Indigo (Lisa)] I will save them

[Indigo (Lisa)] Go away

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Indigo, theyre here to help, WE we're here to help

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) keeps walking closer

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 23'08".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Look, i'm here

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at the alive Kel and back to Indigo.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] they helped me

[Kel (mario-yoga)] now WE help you

[Kel (mario-yoga)] because You is Us

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't need help

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 23'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 6'06".

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 23'01".

Ilero (TMO)] Too bad. Got it.

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 24'01".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) walks over to Indigo and HUGS him

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 5'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 12'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Tiberius get the light!

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's too bright [Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Indigo. Please.

[Indigo (Lisa)] They can';t see her like this!

Ilero (TMO)] Stop fighting us, let us get in place, and I put it out.

Ilero (TMO)] You t'e one stalling now.

Indigo (Lisa) steps in front of penelope

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's naked, right?)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] nods

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] just point us in the direction

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) takes off cloak to help cover her

[Indigo (Lisa)] NO!

[Ilero]] (TMO) never even glances in Penelope's direction, just watches Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] You said you wanted a decoy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A decoy. Not a deceased.

[Indigo (Lisa)] You said this was the way to save her

[Indigo (Lisa)] So I'm saving her

[Indigo (Lisa)] You want lie there naked?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You want to be a decoy?

Ilero (TMO)] WE is saving her, and you. Stop fighting us.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] if that is what it takes

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Tiberious, which is the passage we expect them to come from?

Lord Tiberius (Master) shakes his head

[Kel (mario-yoga)] ok, we'll cover both

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 34'11".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the decoy is to dave Seewick. and it needs to be a live person. let us save penelope now. one of us other women can be a deoy afer we help her

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No one has shown up, have they? Miranda is right. Perhaps we should go find them.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Tebhoundrin moved 5'04".

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] three

[Kel (mario-yoga)] OK, team, move to the sides of the passages, fan out, cover them

[Indigo (Lisa)] They'll ruin everything.

[Ilero]] (TMO) steps closer to Indogo. "Give up yet? It easier t'is way."

Indigo (Lisa) picks up Penelope and walks toward the darkness

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 17'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'04".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Shur, care to try and track?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Indigo moved 13'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 27'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (with penelope)

[Master] putting Indigo on the edgo of the pit there

[Master] OK now he is farther away

[Shurkural]] (TMO) watches Indigo walk off, uncertainty on her face. "Oh, um, sure, I s'pose."

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Indigo. Distance: 51'01"

[Master] Penelope moved 63'11".

[Master] Penelope moved 64'02".

[Master] Penelope follows Indigo.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] no

Indigo (Lisa) waits for his eyes to adjust again

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I can't

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 68'09".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Indigo.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Ilero, cover a passage

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo and Penelope moved 21'04".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] are we really gonna just wait?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Shur as well

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 24'03".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) is looking for tracks.

Shurkural (TMO)] (hidden roll)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No. If Tiberius will still guard Indigo, we can go searching.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Yesterday, Indigo said they returned about 3-4, its almost that time now

[Master] is Indigo using his belt buckle?

Indigo (Lisa) goes back to castle

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no)

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 27'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he wants it dark)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Indigo

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] let me work with you

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] let me follow you

Shurkural (TMO)] (going to have to put kids to bed in a minute. when is best time to step away?)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I need a bit of light

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 33'00".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 31'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't have a bit of light

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 26'10".

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Do you want me to stay here then?

Shurkural (TMO)] (someone just Sleep the guy. :P )

Shurkural (TMO)] (magic solves all the problems)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Shur check this passage realy quick please

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I almost cast Hold)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I just did not need him that pissed)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) raises her hand in a 'one moment' pose, as she's still covering the ground looking for tracks and doesn't want to lose her place.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i don't have Sleep but i was thinking of reversing Remove Paralysis)

Indigo (Lisa) put your hand on my shoulder

[Kel (mario-yoga)] any sign of the torch peeps?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] /Aye

Lord Tiberius (Master) grasps Penelope

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can't walk quickly with Penelope

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] lifts her gently

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I think that is touch Spring)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (if we have the Rod, where is Indigo going with Penelope?)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (lets get her back at least)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can go

Shurkural (TMO)] (to Crazytown)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] follows Indigo

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (don't have a spell called Touch)

Kel (mario-yoga) heads off towards indigo and Tyberius

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Indigo is grieving. Not sure you can get through to him right now)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Hey! ( in a hushed whisper)

Shurkural (TMO)] (fireball)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grabs Kel's hand to stop him

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (i think you have to touch to cast that spell)

[Master] They go past the glyph and out into the passageways

Kel (mario-yoga) looks at Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) He needs to do what he must. If we can save Seewick, he might listen to us and let us help him.

[Master] Shur and Ilero and Kel all examine the passageways

[Kel (mario-yoga)] he's gonna be extra mad if he gets to the castle and cant ressurect Pen

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh you mean paralysis, yes, that's a touch spell)

[Master] the only footprints you can spot are halfling and human sized walking together

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E) ok, that makes sense, but we should at least give him the rod

[Master] none in the passageways heading north there

[Master] (rod only works for priests)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (poopers)

Shurkural (TMO)] Sorry, nothing I can see here, unless whoever it was was the same size as Indigo and Branadarus.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) We should let him know we have it.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (er...except they left so nevermind)

Kel (mario-yoga) nods feverishly

Indigo (Lisa) after they are gone out of the cavern, he closes his eyes and takes out the buckle

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just til we get outside

[Indigo (Lisa)] The moon will help you

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] OK

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm getting tired

[Kel (mario-yoga)] ok, so are we going to plant a body double?

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay, everyone get into safe spot. We try waiting for bit, t'en go looking.

[Master] and you get out of the caverns and find out is is mid afternoon

Indigo (Lisa) forces his eyes open again

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I say we take one assage at a time

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] p

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 1'01".

Ilero (TMO)] Yes. Anyone volunteer?

Ilero (TMO)] Waiting also give Indigo time come back.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Shi, come stand back here, safe

[Master] you have never gone down those two passageways

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] True, and we thought the torches appeared around this time.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) steps forward. "If ya need me to.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ugh BOB hint to do that first?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 8'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you could have let Indigo do his plan)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Perhaps we should...make sure there aren't scorpions lurking in those remaining passages?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i will go

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (lol, funny iif they are a loop

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we had the body - we had people that could see in the dark)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but no!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (like Tiberius? :P)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (when the torches came he would see)

Shurkural (TMO)] (same here. :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Eh, after how long this has gone on, I admit I'm tired of waiting....for better or worse :P)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but you drove him away)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 14'10".

Shurkural (TMO)] (we tried to make him stay...)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 16'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We didn't put out the light)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He might have stayed if we put it out)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you showed a beacon in his face)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Brother Foto pulls out his Continual light Rock)

Shurkural (TMO)] (and told him multiple times to let us get into position so that we COULD turn out the light)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 12'03".

Shurkural (TMO)] (but he wouldn't let us)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You're trying to reason with someone in emotional distress? ;) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] When we get to the castle, we will put Penelope to bed and then we will go to the dungeons

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 13'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 11'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] You like dungeons, right?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I can go with you anywhere

Shurkural (TMO)] (anyways, I have to go read to the kids. will be back asap)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] you guys comming?

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 17'04".

Kel (mario-yoga) looks at shi, then the others

[Kel (mario-yoga)] if we go, we all go

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 12'07".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (looking for me, hang on)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 60'07".

[Master] I am trying to guestimate how far you can see withotu the light ring effects up

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] This looks familiar

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) You lead. I'll follow.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 15'03".

Kel (mario-yoga) looks surprised, then smiles

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 13'04".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 10'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Stay near the edge

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (E) you lead, ma'am

Kel (mario-yoga) opens bone flashlight

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm going to call it a night - goodluck)

[Master] Thank you Lisa

Lisa has left the game on Sat Sep 15 23:15:45 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Okay, but stay close.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) follows Foto

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Belated goodnight, Lisa)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Bye Lisa

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] gnite Lisa!

[Master] who has what radius of light?

[Master] right now the only one on the map is Ilero

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 6'02".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 9'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Brother Foto has a Continual light rock)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (kenna is just about annoyed enough to cast continual light on her religious symbol)

mario-yoga has edited Kel's effects.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 5'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] This looks familiar, I think we need to continue straight this way

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 20'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 18'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 22'08".

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot follows Brother Fotopoulos.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (you comming Kel?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 11'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 15'00".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (waiting on Shi)

[Master] Kel and Shi are back in the other cavern

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos and Kenna Westfoot moved 12'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh sorry didn't move her)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She was catching up to Foto)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot follows Kenna Westfoot.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 30'03".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] dammit

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 49'00".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Shi'Nynze moved 55'10".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Tebhoundrin moved 5'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 11'00".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 14'09".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 13'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 12'07".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] what about this one?

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) look to right as he gets to passage

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am sure that is just a pass through

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 36'03".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 27'11".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 60'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 9'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 1'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 9'00".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] yes, it is

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 7'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 4'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 23'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 7'06".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 11'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 11'06".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 10'01".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Tebhoundrin moved 20'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 12'05".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] and here?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 21'04".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Tebhoundrin moved 19'09".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] THis looks so familiar

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 18'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 6'00".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 10'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 11'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 7'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 3'09".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] dont think we will find the torches here, this is the wrong cavern. Indigo was sitting int he other cavern

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 6'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 16'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I think I see my friend

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] friend? down here?

[Master (to GM only)] torches moved 114'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] The 1st scorpion I hurt and it ran away

[Kel (mario-yoga)] so its alive...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (any good Scorpion music?)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] i thinkk we should let it be unless it starts with us

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Anyone want the honor?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Well I think we need to go that way

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'll shoot it.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] other passages like this one here...

Kel (mario-yoga) points to passage

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 3'00".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'00".

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) holding casting

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can see it fine from here?)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 25'04".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er, without falling into the pit)

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 6'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thanks)

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 65'04"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-4-1-2-1) [1d20=4] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3).

Shurkural (TMO)] (didin't get into trouble wihtout me, I hope? Made it as quick as I could)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-4-1-2-1) [1d20=17] -7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scorpion #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 24'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scorpion #1

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-2) - Massively Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A miss? Aww...)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] stands ready for charging scorpion

[Master] Scorpion #1 moved 37'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do we want to go that way?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 20'03".

[Master] went off to the side

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] It looks like a bigger passage, not a winding road

[Master] as

[Master] It was not carrying torches

[Kel (mario-yoga)] one at a time, wait til the passage is clear

Shurkural (TMO)] (want Shur to use bow too?)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we dont want to get stuck again

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It might just be another nest. Should we check the other pasage first?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 3'06".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] OK if you insist

[Kel (mario-yoga)] good point, rather not deal with these guys again

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 11'04".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 19'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Just...someone keep an eye on that passage.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] we passed this passage back here. lets try it

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 22'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 23'02".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 14'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Pretty sure we were here before

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 1'06".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] exactly

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 8'06".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] oh that pasage

[Master] actually John that is the ONLY passage you have not explored yet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The scorpion one? Or where Kel is?)

Ilero (TMO)] (aways the last one)

[Master] where Kel is

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we have been where the scorpion is?)

[Master] the one Qui is heading to is the one you just had the Scorpion encounter in

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So that way then)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Keep the passage clear, one at a time

[Master] you looked down it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kel's way)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (that is what I thought)

[Master] no on ever looked down the one where Kel is

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 20'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do not go out of casting range.

[Master] you walked past it twice

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 26'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 35'01".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 3'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well it's been 11.5 hrs....)

[Master] three sessions

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Exactly. Not to mention more draining than usual so yeah :P

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 16'02".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 4'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 15'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 4'04".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] not too close, we mayhave to retreat

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 11'05".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 16'06".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kenna Westfoot moved 14'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 5'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Shi'Nynze moved 6'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 4'10".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 4'08".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 4'00".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 16'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (North)

[Master] torches moved 0'11".

[Master] torches moved 3'10".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Hold up, it branches

[Master] torches moved 9'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Torches, move away?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And hide? Or at least confront NOT in the tunnels)

[Master] torches moved 11'08".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] torches! i see them!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (please roll Observation)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 16'04".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 6'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Shi'Nynze moved 9'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 9'03".

[Master] and Kel can roll a d12

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 8'09".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (1d12) [1d12=8] 8

[Master] and no

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kenna, move

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pushes everyone along a little urgently

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kenna Westfoot moved 1'02".

[Kel (mario-yoga) (to GM only)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (mario-yoga) (to GM only)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] and suddenly all the light from Kel disapears

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] MOVE!

[Master] you hear a short call out and then nothing

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 16'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Shi'Nynze moved 15'04".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 17'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 16'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (How did Kenna and Foto get ahead of her anyways?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (brother foto has light)

[Master] that is what Kenna can see with Foto's light

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 16'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 11'10".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) moves past them

[Master] torches moved 9'02".

[Master] torches moved 19'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 20'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 24'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] torches!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 4'10".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 5'09".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] moving off to the right

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 5'08".

[Master] Shi can roll a d12

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d12) [1d12=8] 8

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 7'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...huh so same fate?)

[Master] nope

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Detect Stonework Traps, Pits, and Deadfalls check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

[Master] Qui finds a trap door the hard way

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 2'08".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 4'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (is he sucked in ?)

[Master] so three people have disapeared

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (eww, its dark in here...)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Hello

[Master] all can see each other and each has taken (2d6) [2d6=5,3] 8 points of damage from teh fall and (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 points of damage from the spikes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ouch!

[Master] Tebhoundrin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-9) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (-9) - Lightly Wounded

Kel (mario-yoga) shines light up to check distance

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 3'07".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hey, where .... ??

[Master] Miranda and Foto are there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Careful!

[Master] Kenna behind them

[Master] there is a stone ceiling above Shi, Kel and Qui

[Master] 60 feet up

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Find Traps: For 3 turns I can detect traps in a 10'x90' path in front of me.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (These caves seriously suck)

[Master] there are several skeletons here with you

[Kel (mario-yoga)] ok, stay calm

[Kel (mario-yoga)] i have the lasoo

[Kel (mario-yoga) (to GM only)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] does that work

[Master] Foto can easily spot the rubble trab door

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And we're still alive...

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (anywhere to hook to?

[Master] but not how to work it

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Can he open it without falling in

[Master] Qui is down below

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am kind of scared to move. i hear you but i do not see you

[Master] Foto is above and sees where the trap door is

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 9'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did Qui at least see how towork it before he fell? :P)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Can Foto open the door?)

[Master] he can try

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can always do it the hard way)

[Master] there is always one way to open it

[Master] torches moved 18'02".

[Master] torches moved 21'08".

[Master] torches targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] Torches approach

[Master] then disapear down below the trap door

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uhhhh...okay....)

Ilero (TMO)] (into same room as them?)(

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Stone Shape - Priest: I permanently shape (9+6) 15 cubic feet of stone.

[Master] yes it goes down into their area

[torches (Master)] ZAPPPPPP

[torches (Master)]

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) Shapes the stone to a opening

Ilero (TMO)] (do we know anything back in the main room?)

[torches (Master)] qUI sHI AND kEL TAKE (2d8) [2d8=3,1] 4 POINTS OF ELECTRICAL DAMAGE

Kel (mario-yoga) shields Shi with his body

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Welll...they haven't returned yet so there is that?)

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 51 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Isn't it great to be alive Kel?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (am I? is it?)

Ilero (TMO)] (wait, I see Borther, Miranda and Kenna with Teb. Where are Shi and Kel?)

[Master] Ilero and Shur would know they are out exploring passages

[Master] Shi Kel and Qui

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They fell down a trap door)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (Kel has Teb)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (so stone shape, now can we see them?)

[Master] Yes you can

Ilero (TMO)] (I thought it was the three icons I could see)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] and the torches btw us?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (can we target the torches?)

[Master] yes

Ilero (TMO)] (probably just will of the wisps, luring us into trouble)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets torches. Distance: 8'06"

[Master] and yes to target torches

Ilero (TMO)] (those feisty wishps!)

Ilero (TMO)] (is drunk now?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against torches: Create Water: I create (6*4) 24 gallons of water.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (mario-yoga)] checks the pit for a fethered cloak

Ilero (TMO)] (good thinking)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ack!

Ilero (TMO)] (hic)

[Master] OK so in a confined pit with metal spikes you fill up the bottom 2 foot with water against a creature that uses electricity to attack you

[Master] thank you

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (but the torshes are out!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...please no)

Ilero (TMO)] (but the metal will ground all the electricity into the ground!)

[Master] so Kel Shi and Qui take (2*2d8) [2d8=7,5] 24

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (not much help with the water)

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-24) - Dead

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-24) - Dying

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-24) - Heavily Wounded

[Kel (mario-yoga)] SHi! No!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Should have left for the night when I had the chance)

Ilero (TMO)] (who has the Rod?)

[Carissa] Bind wounds and get out of there

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 3'03".

[Carissa] She's dead at -10 otherwise

Kel (mario-yoga) Binds Shi's wounds, then Qui's

Ilero (TMO)] (yup, shi not dead yet. Qui though..)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ?! so confused

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so the trap doors always close, but the stone shape? what did it do)

[Carissa] We're exhausted. Let's get through this so we can call it a night.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (um might want to lure them up away from us

[Master] you can see right now

[Carissa] Get them out of water.

[Master] you see Kel Shi and Qui in the bottom of a 20 foot pit with metal spikes and water 2 foot deep

[Master] the trap door has been stone shaped away

[Master] which takes a turn to do

[JohnAA] (and the torches are still there?)

[Master] there is lighting crackling around them

[Master] Qui is not moving

[Master] Shi is not moving

[Master] Kel is frantically grabbing

Ilero (TMO)] (Kel is moving a lot)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hey!!!! hey you, what do you think your are doing?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (kels'aafraid to move)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hey, you light thing!!

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against torches: Fly: I fly for the next (1d6+6) [1d6=5] 11 turns.

[Master] Quote of the night from Mario: your Birthday Games are always remarkable

[JohnAA] (On herself)

[Master] ok

Ilero (TMO)] (3 in one night. new record?)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets torches.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) flies down and cast fly on Kel

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 5'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 4'11".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Kel. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] The lights fade out

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Kel: Fly: I fly for the next (1d6+6) [1d6=3] 9 turns.

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Grabs Shi, and flies upwards

[Master] Kel moved 17'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (bonk! low ceiling)

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 11'04".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (thats about right

Ilero (TMO)] (why are you going that way?)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] um, i didnt

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, good point)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] no other way to go

[Master] just pointing out Mirand aFoto and Kenna blocking the passageway

Ilero (TMO)] (down the narrow, twisty passages, all alike.)

[Master] and if Ilero and Shur are there

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Can you please bring Qui up next

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Lights wentout menas torches went out?

Ilero (TMO)] (nah, Miranda's down in the pit, and Kenna and Foto couldn't block a pet door. :P )

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 3'04".

[Master] lol

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Watch Shi!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 9'09".

[Kel (mario-yoga)] goes down to get Qui

Ilero (TMO)] (this is really weird. A session with this much death and peril, and Ilero hasn't been involved in ANY of it)

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Kel moved 12'01".

Ilero (TMO)] (I don't know what to do with myself)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (unusual)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=5] -6 points.

[Master] Kel moved 11'08".

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 12'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (neither do i. i have no equipemnt or spell i can figure out =how to help with)

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (6) - Disabled

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (1) - Massively Wounded

Ilero (TMO)] (afaik, Ilero and Shur are still waiting in the main room because no one has told them anything)

[Master] Shi is walking Wounded now

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (they were informed, but you were gone)

[Master] Kel brings Qui's body up

Ilero (TMO)] (OH, I didn't know that. I should be coming to the rescue then)

[Master] so what are you going to do?

[Kel (mario-yoga)] drops Qui, flies to Shi

[Carissa] (Sorry about Qui, John :/)

[Master] everyone is out of the pit

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-(

[Kel (mario-yoga)] (we have the wand...)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (rough night, at least it's over)

[Master] yes you have the wand of resurectoin with you,

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 27'03".

[Master] you can bring back Qui right now

[Master] and hope it has a charge for Penelope

Ilero (TMO)] (do we have a priest able to use it?)

[Carissa] Kenna and Miranda.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] and [Shurkural]] moved 30'03".

[Master] Kenna

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 43'10".

[Carissa] Or we can bring both to the castle and let Lisa in on the decision.

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 50'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we have 3)

[Master] OR bring everyone back to the castle

[Master] and discuss

Ilero (TMO)] (I say that)

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Let's fly back

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] that's why I'm leaving now

[Carissa] (Yes to that)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (back to castle)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (pause and wait till more awake and calm)

[Master] it was a very eventful session

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and it's midnight

[Master] thank you to everyone

Ilero (TMO)] can you say that again Bob?

[Master] lots to go over online

[Master] it was a very eventful session

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] good mornig all

Ilero (TMO)] thank you

Ilero (TMO)] one more time

[Master] it was a very eventful session

[Kel (mario-yoga)] Thank you.

[Carissa] That's a word for it.

Ilero (TMO)] that about covers it

Ilero (TMO)] :)

Ilero (TMO)] good night all!

[Master] have a great weekend everyone

[Kel (mario-yoga)] sigh

[Master] thank you all very much

Ilero (TMO)] thanks for the game!

[Kel (mario-yoga)] two weeks off

[Carissa] All right. Night all.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] gnite!!!

JohnAA has left the game on Sun Sep 16 00:01:25 EDT 2018

[Master] go talk on line a lot this week

[Kel (mario-yoga)] bye all

Carissa has left the game on Sun Sep 16 00:01:28 EDT 2018

Spring has left the game on Sun Sep 16 00:01:30 EDT 2018

mario-yoga has left the game on Sun Sep 16 00:01:36 EDT 2018

Ilero (TMO)] I have to figure out how to handle this new dynamic

Ilero (TMO)] I'm the rock of safety and calm

[Master] grins

Ilero (TMO)] it's just too weird

Ilero (TMO)] happy birthday anyways! JTom's is in ess than 2 weeks as well.

[Master] nice

[Master] tell him he will start to catch me

Ilero (TMO)] lol

Ilero (TMO)] any problems from the storm in your area? I know the main bit is much north of you

[Master] nothing

[Master] not even good rain

[TMO] that's good.

[TMO] ttfn

TMO has left the game on Sun Sep 16 00:03:37 EDT 2018


XP awarded