View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180824

Chat Log - 2018 08 24 - Bebbux- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Aug 24 18:43:30 EDT 2018 ====

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 18:58:41 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map ground floor...

mharm-15549 has received the map ground floor.

[mharm-15549] Hi

[mharm-15549] Am I first?

[mharm-15549] It is seven over there right?

[Master] Yes you are

[Master] yes it is

[mharm-15549] Sorry, just didn't expect to be first lol

[mharm-15549] :)

[mharm-15549] I'm ready for some talking/fighting/suffering

[Master] chukles

[mharm-15549] whatever you are dishing up today

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 19:00:14 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

[mharm-15549] Hi Lisa!!!!!

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

[Lisa] Hi Michael! :)

[Lisa] Simba knocked over my drink before the game started so that must be a good sign

[mharm-15549] You have a pet liion?

[mharm-15549] Does he know that he's king?

[Lisa] He thinks so

[mharm-15549] lol

[Lisa] Jumped on desk gave me a head butt and then plopped himself down right against a glass of lemonade

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 19:02:27 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map ground floor...

JohnAA has received the map ground floor.

[Lisa] all clean before log in so all is well

[Lisa] Hi John! :)

[mharm-15549] That's good :) Keep away the ants... Also Hi John!

[JohnAA] Helo Lisa,Hello Michael

[JohnAA] Here I am at Camp Count Castle

[JohnAA] Things are really scarry

mario-yoga has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 19:03:50 EDT 2018

mario-yoga is receiving the map ground floor...

[JohnAA] and they say well have some fun when it stop rainning

mario-yoga has received the map ground floor.

[Lisa] It's just your imagination

[Master] don't worry the castle is haunted

[Lisa] Hi Mario

[JohnAA] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3_xiUYMnXA

[mharm-15549] "Haunted" Being a term used to deflect suspicious for when the count actually gets hungry and needs a story to stop suspciion into a missing persons case...

[JohnAA] oh hai marrio

mario-yoga has left the game on Fri Aug 24 19:06:24 EDT 2018

[mharm-15549] Oh shoot. Hi Marios

[mharm-15549] I spoke to soon?

[JohnAA] he is just warmming up

[JohnAA] like when you wake up and roll back over

mario-yoga has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 19:07:25 EDT 2018

mario-yoga is receiving the map ground floor...

mario-yoga has received the map ground floor.

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 19:07:43 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

[mharm-15549] Hi Carissa!

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

[Carissa] Hello!

[mario-yoga] test

[Master] there you go

[JohnAA] Fail

[mharm-15549] you good

[Lisa] Hi Carissa :)

[JohnAA] Hi Carissa

[mario-yoga] Hi all, i cannot read the chat, its TINY, trying out a new laptop. I will be on w my reg PC in about 15, just testing now

[mario-yoga] i'll say proper Hellos then

[mharm-15549] Rightio

[Master] It is breakfast and you are all gathered back in the hall again

[Carissa] (Still getting food, one second for me)

[Master] I am relaxed

[JohnAA] uh oh

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] well thats good

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I think?

[Master] I think I can react to what you choose

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can we have pancakes for breakfast?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] as opposed to not reactin? :)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am so glad you are all back in one piece

[Master] Head Steward moved 18'09".

[Head Steward (Master)] most certainly Master Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you!

[Carissa] (Apparently we choose pancakes)

[Indigo (Lisa)] And sausages please?

[Head Steward (Master)] (if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice)

[mario-yoga] ah, chat is reg size

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (True dat)

[Head Steward (Master)] Sausages and Bacon coming as well Master Indigo

[Head Steward (Master)] any other requests?

[Carissa] (Haha a bit philosophical there, but yes yes we'll figure a way to the caverns maybe)

mario-yoga has left the game on Fri Aug 24 19:14:47 EDT 2018

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head

TMO has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 19:15:25 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

TMO has received the map ground floor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sounds like they didn't go too far Miranda so couldn't get into to much trouble

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi TMO :) )

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 19:15:54 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioCS has received the map ground floor.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Restraints are notable quality

[Carissa] (Hi TMO!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Hello TMO)

[TMO] hi

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ahh if only Jennevive was here to respond to that)

[Carissa] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Knave?

[MarioCS] ( Hi all! kinda delayed...)

[Head Steward (Master)] (he is not there yet)

[Head Steward (Master)] (both Mario and KNave)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( im here!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Morning Breeakfast, what a way to start the day

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] i do heard we have a chane to find trouble, are you up for it Indigo

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( did we get healing last night's rest?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Steward?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well not sheriff trouble

[Indigo (Lisa)] But exploring trouble

Head Steward (Master) comes back in with a huge platter of meats

[Carissa] (Okay all settled now)

Indigo (Lisa) tucks napkin into his shirt

Knave (Master) follows along with a tray of pancakes and crumpets

[Master] Knave moved 19'08".

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How can you still be hungry, Indigo?

[Master] Galad: No adjustments made.

[Master] Eddie: No adjustments made.

[Master] Ithil: No adjustments made.

[Master] Anor: No adjustments made.

[Master] Shi'Nynze: No adjustments made.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 57 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Tebhoundrin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Neith of Inholt: No adjustments made.

[Master] Mercy: No adjustments made.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Shurkural]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Kenna Westfoot: No adjustments made.

[Master] Lord Branadarus: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #5: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Head Steward: No adjustments made.

[Master] Knave: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Ilero]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Treble: No adjustments made.

[Master] Jon the sailor: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Penelope: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Wu Sen Cho: No adjustments made.

[Master] Howard Plum: No adjustments made.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]: No adjustments made.

Ilero (TMO)] Have enough sheriff trouble last time here, yah?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's breakfast. We're supposed to be hungry

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] we take turns with our troubles

Indigo (Lisa) nods at Ilero "Not looking for that kind of trouble again"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Whose turn is it today?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well yes but look at all that food...

[Indigo (Lisa)] And we haven't started eating any of it yet

Ilero (TMO)] (I need to resume my notes page - I'm just about to get to that period, iirc)

Indigo (Lisa) fills Penelope's plate and then his

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) did you check on the pups this morning?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's that time of the month TMO?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) stuffs some meat into a bag

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) nibbles

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles (E) I was waiting to get them food, first.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) i'll let you attend to them

Ilero (TMO)] ( :P Lisa)

Kel (MarioCS) smiles warmly

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] (another one of those type the first thing that pops in my head moments)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( at Lisa and Shi)

Ilero (TMO)] (nothing wrong with that at all!)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quickly eats a pancake before getting up.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is Knave/Stewart there stiill?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Knave?

[Master] both

[Indigo (Lisa)] (go ahead)

[Knave (Master)] most certainly Master Indigo

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes a few cuts of meat onto his plate and starts eating small pieces.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Knave? Do you mind pointing me in the right direction to get out to see the wolves? I don't wish to get lost.

Indigo (Lisa) waves hand as he tries to finish chewing

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 31'03".

[Knave (Master)] Of course

Kel (MarioCS) fixes a plate of Muesli

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (u.e., sticks)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i.e.)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or fairly edible granola)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (they dont seem to have Sugar Frosted Flakes)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I know it was a typo but I still snorted at U.e.. :) )

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 57'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or cow's milk, for that matter

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wolves are there? Not sure if I expected that or not :P)

Indigo (Lisa) points his fork at the gypsy visiting peoples "So when we ran into them last night"

[Indigo (Lisa)] They said it was a double crescent moon night

[Kel (MarioCS)] (they aren't leaving their mama!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] How can anyone tell?

[Kel (MarioCS)] what does that mean?

[Kel (MarioCS)] iknow it's the shape of them, but how does that matter?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hands out the meat and sits down to talk with them.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean no moons is darker and full moons is lighter, but part moons seems hard to tell in the Mist

[Kel (MarioCS)] they seemed awful concerned about it though

[Kel (MarioCS)] must mean something to them

[Knave (Master)] I will be back

[Master] Knave moved 58'08".

Kel (MarioCS) looks at knave leaving

Ilero (TMO)] Must use calendars to tell.

[Head Steward (Master)] Did you need anythign else Master Indigo?

[Kel (MarioCS)] he left quick when we started talking moons

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you about the moons?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I know it's the name of the haunted caverns

[Head Steward (Master)] I am certain that the caverns are haunted

[Indigo (Lisa)] But does something bad happen when the moons are like this?

[Head Steward (Master)] but that is nothing to worry about

[Head Steward (Master)] I suppose if one was to go into the caverns that might be an issue

Kel (MarioCS) perks up

[Head Steward (Master)] I have never visited them myself

[Indigo (Lisa)] Last time we were here villagers said there was a passage from the castle to the caverns

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is there a door?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Well we are a haunted castle, how diffrent can that be

[Head Steward (Master)] If there is I woudl be very surprosed

[Head Steward (Master)] there is nothing that I know of in the lower dungones

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe the upper ones, with stairs

[Head Steward (Master)] You were there though the last time you were here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not looking for secret doors

Indigo (Lisa) looks down at his plate

[Head Steward (Master)] The count spoke highly of you and your group

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's good

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Ilero

[Kel (MarioCS)] Did you speak with him? i though he was away at the wedding

[Head Steward (Master)] I cannot believe there is a secret passageway out of the lower dungeons into the caverns

[Ilero]] (TMO) shuffles a piece of meat around on his plate and avoids Indigo's eyes.

[Head Steward (Master)] I do think I would know of it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yeah. It was probably just a story

Kel (MarioCS) shrugs, and chews

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is there treasure in the caverns?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or just ghosts?

[Head Steward (Master)] the Count was not aware you were visiting, he spoke of The LIfe Givers group shortly after they were here a couple of years ago

[Head Steward (Master)] I have not been in the caverns Master Indigo I cannot answer

[Kel (MarioCS)] /nods with a mouthful of bark

[Head Steward (Master)] some who have gone there have not returne

[Head Steward (Master)] returned

[Head Steward (Master)] other return disapointed

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] these cavea are in the woods?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (keyword: some)

[Head Steward (Master)] along the lower clifss

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] not where the other guards disapeared into the wood

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks coufused

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] you have two places guards have disapeared?

[Head Steward (Master)] no guards that I know of have disapeared into the caverns

Kel (MarioCS) whispers " they should wear bells"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] so srry, two places where pople have disapeared

[Head Steward (Master)] that who disapeared?

[Head Steward (Master)] We lost guards in the woods

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why did the guards go into the woods anyway?

[Head Steward (Master)] they were chasing after thieves

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Anyone think to ask the Gypsys while you were dancing?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] IN THE WOODS

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thieves? What was stolen?

[Head Steward (Master)] I cannot speak of it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol at John and the silence that follows)

[Kel (MarioCS)] We were busy watching their hands and our goods

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did they steal from the Count?

[Kel (MarioCS)] until we started dancing

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCKtNkBI3uI)

Head Steward (Master) non commital look

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (So we gonna go look for the stolen stuff?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Let's do it!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (speak up)

Ilero (TMO)] (we could try to track them - depends on how long ago it was)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (prob safer than the Caverns of DOOM!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We're going into the Cavern of the Cresent Moons on the night of the cresent moons since they're cresent on more than a single night. Just finding a reason :) )

Shurkural (TMO)] How long ago was the thieves?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I'm afraid I'll be really blunt. I'm not in the mood for a good smart fencing verbal discussion. :) Just got home from work and am tired. I can try though if you would like)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( makes sense!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (It's a sign)

[Head Steward (Master)] two weeks ago

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shur

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Do you think they would be long gone by now?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Even Shur won't be able to track them now

[Kel (MarioCS)] can you do it?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] no offence

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] ;)

Shurkural (TMO)] Finding tracks that old would be hard. Depends on how obvious they was.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (maybe a challange)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks to head steward

[Kel (MarioCS)] id imagine thieves were moving quick, as were the guards

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] The count is being bery generous to us

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Well they were common guards

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] perhaps we could take a look around?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Send the cadaver wolves? Er, dogs?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] do some invesitgating?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Armored I guess?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (That was convesation pieces to the Steward Bob. Sorry)

[Kel (MarioCS)] before it gets darker, and Indigo needs to refill his tank again

Kel (MarioCS) smiles at Indigo

[Head Steward (Master)] If you wish to go spend time out in the village or woods of course you may

Indigo (Lisa) grins "Pancakes fill you up!"

[Kel (MarioCS)] it was good to be outside yesterday. I could go for some fresh air again

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Is there anything you would be able to tell us so that we can help look around?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] As long as we have a plan

[Kel (MarioCS)] Plan: traipse through woods looking for remains or treasure, whichever comes first

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (water is wet, Fire Burns, Wind Blows)

[Head Steward (Master)] All I can say is that the guards went into the woods and did not return

Shurkural (TMO)] Traipse?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks confused.

[Kel (MarioCS)] like frollick, just not as dainty

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] And this was two weeks ago?

[Head Steward (Master)] yes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Did they at least tell their commander of the watch where they were going?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] A general direction perhaps?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] At least we know where the cave is

[Head Steward (Master)] The commander was with them

[Shurkural]] (TMO) takes a bite of food, looking at Kel like he's speaking nonsense.

Indigo (Lisa) whispers loudly "I think it's those swinging bars at the circus"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] It is a bit forward to ask, but would we be allowed to see any notes he made before leaving? This is of course a private thing and we undestand, but anything helps

[Head Steward (Master)] I am not aware of any notes but I will check for you

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Bows head

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Thank you. We do wish to be of any assistance to our friends

[Kel (MarioCS)] like jaunt but without the enthusiasm

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] The count has been so good to us

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] well Indigo, What do you think

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] And,

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] we aren't doing anything particualrly useful until our friends return

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] it would be good to repay any generosity given

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Okay i've done my part, someone esles turn.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] About wandering around in the woods?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Shall we flip a coin or take a vote

[Kel (MarioCS)] May i ask, how many guards went missing? one, Two?...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] or going to the cave

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (two hundred...)

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs "better than losing more coppers"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (:) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok, I'll do it)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (best out of 200, you start)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Three? ah ah ahh

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) sigh

[Head Steward (Master)] 15

Kel (MarioCS) startled

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) loos suprised

[Indigo (Lisa)] 15 guards???

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] 15?

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, thats a lot to go down in one mission

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks shocked

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ?!?!@

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Are you sure you know how to count

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (just one nearly turned Hugh into a pin cusion. Jesus. Nevermind)

[Head Steward (Master)] one full barracks

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should ask the gypsies if they saw them

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Are you counting feet or heads?

[Head Steward (Master)] that is why we have the room for you there

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Miranda, smiling

[Kel (MarioCS)] show me how you counted them...

Kel (MarioCS) evil grin

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] oh so sorry Count, we lost a few guards

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] just one

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] BRB Restroom

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] BARRACKS

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wait ... are the woods by the roads considered he woods? There's hill giants that ways

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at Kel. "You expect one legged guard?"

Head Steward (Master) nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] really slow ones, but why not?

[Head Steward (Master)] most of the Domain is covered

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Possible miscount

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] That cave is sounding might cozy about now

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] I would like to see the cave, if my voice counts

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we're sleeping in the dead guards beds. That is not good

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't worry. They're haunted)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Thye certainly don't seem worried about their guards

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] We don't know there dead

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb - I am good with either - cave seems less wandering about)

Ilero (TMO)] What going do? Send more guards after t'em? Good way lose more guards.

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] At this point, we don't know

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Voting caves here)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (either or, lets kill something)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (all Apposed?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or at least visit gypsies to see if they have info)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Opposed?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (NOOOOO! Not the Gypsies!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They'd know about both the caves near their camp AND the guards that chased some of them)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH)

[Head Steward (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3-GiVIE8gc

Ilero (TMO)] Asking information sound good, go from t'ere.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (promise me there will be no dancing?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( whats wrong with dancing??)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha I'm not the one to make that promise)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (says the dwarfy elf Grumpy)

[Knave (Master)] Are you ready to come back inside Miss Elf?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Are the wolves doing anything unusual?)

[Knave (Master)] (no)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (soliloquy time!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I was going to spend a little more time with them. Do you mind letting the others know I'm still out here?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] For whatever plans they plan to make today.

[Knave (Master)] I can do that for you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (To be or not to be, that is the question.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waits for Knave to leave before talking to them.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Speak with Animals: I can speak with animals for (2*8) 16 rounds.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) What are your plans, little ones?

[Eddie (Master)] Food

[Eddie (Master)] Food

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles and gives them more meat from breakfast

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) At least you're easily pleased. Ithil?

[Ithil (Master)] Run

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, (E) Run where?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Just away or a specific direction?

[Ithil (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaiY9NktoAQ

[Ithil (Master)] away

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (that is one talanted Wolf)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Do you want me to go with you?

[Ithil (Master)] yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She trained him well)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Now?

[Ithil (Master)] yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) This is what you really want? I will let the others know and then you can show me where you want to go.

[Ithil (Master)] together

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) But I don't know how far we'll be able to go today.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) We can't leave the rest of the pack.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) We'll go explore. Wait right here, little one. I'll be back.

Anor (Master) grunts

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "What's wrong, Anor?"

Anor (Master) huffs

[Anor (Master)] together

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I'm saving this thread. This wolf conversation is adorable)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "That is the plan. That's why I'm telling the others before we go off."

[Kel (MarioCS)] (it's howlingly good!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Okay?

Anor (Master) huffs

[Kel (MarioCS)] (they'll leave after the paws)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) scratches her ears

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'll be right back.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) walks back to the breakfast room

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She knows how now, right?)

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 83'06".

[Master] Shi'Nynze targets Head Steward. Distance: 4'09"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh or that works)

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) how are they?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The wolves want to go for a walk. I don't know where, but they're restless. Does anyone want to join us?

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

[Kel (MarioCS)] i'd like that

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anyone else? It's outside at least...

[Ilero]] (TMO) puts his plate down on the table and stands up.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Going to split the party again, aren't we?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] they are discussing either into the woods after fifteen missing guards

[Kel (MarioCS)] or the Caves of DOOM after certain death, or treasure

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "Maybe that's where Ithil wants to go. Or as far from there as possible. I don't know.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You'll be coming, Ilero?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hye be ready in few minutes."

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I find it hard they want to go where we are going but I think we agree to the Cave

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We'll meet you outside with them.

[Kel (MarioCS)] the crew wanted to ask the gypsies about the woods, giants, and the caves

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "Makes sense. They probably know all there is to know in this area."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But I have no clue where Ithil wants to go, but they want me to come.

[Ilero]] (TMO) heads back to their room to get his gear.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe they want to go to the wedding

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, count ne in wherever they (read: you) goes

[Shurkural]] (TMO) hastily shovels the last few bites into her mouth and rushes after him.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "One way to find out, right?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] a pocket of meats may come in handy in the woods, Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, maybe we'll run into you all later then.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'll be waiting with them outside. We can go once Ilero is ready.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) heads back outside with the wolves.

Kel (MarioCS) waits for Ilero and Shur, then goes out with them

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] someone should stay

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] but I would like to go

[Master] putting Shi on the overall map

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] so she can choose directions for everyone

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "If want to, hokay."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wu, Penelope, Johan...lots who can stay ;) )

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (seems sill to leave the dwarf behind if we are going to caves

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Shi is going wherever the wolves lead her)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or the gnome)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Come on Brother and Qui Fon, lets see where the wolves and elves take us

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) gathers there thing and head out side

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww but we already have a grumpy dwarf. Do we need two? ;) )

[Master] lol

Ilero (TMO)] (Shur started a Thing, didn't she? ;) )

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we should have 7)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ZYNwpZa6c

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol yep)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dora?? Hahaha!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (She has a map!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ask her to join!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (not gonna ask how you know tis song, Bob)

[Master] (the power of search)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( and a bit cable, right?)

Ilero (TMO)] (hehe)

[Master] I am a librarian

[Master] sort of

[Master] but as you are out here on the top of the point

[Master] the roads lay below you

[Master] the woods fill the valley

Ilero (TMO)] Any tracks up here Shur?

[Master] lots

[Master] thsi si the only way in and out of the castle

Shurkural (TMO)] I'm guessin' they took the road.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sticks her tongue out at Ilero.

[Kel (MarioCS)] i wish we had some leads, if someone saw them enter the woods, that would be a good start

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs and simply follows wherever the wolves are going

[Master] again the valley is filled with woods, as soon as you head down the road you enter the woods

[Kel (MarioCS)] they couild be anywhere

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 94'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) the pups seem happier to be moving anyway

Carissa is receiving the map GhostwoodOverview...

Carissa has received the map GhostwoodOverview.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

Shurkural (TMO)] (brb)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) what did they decide to do?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E)

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze no longer follows Gypsy Male #7.

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 457'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) They want to run away from there together. It is hard to understand where they mean, but I told them I'd come.

Kel (MarioCS) puzzled

[Kel (MarioCS)] you havent packe. so we're returning?

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 670'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Well yes, that was the plan. I figured he wanted to go somewhere specific. Only one way to find out, right?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) im in, wherever we end up

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 65'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) And we'll see where we end up, but I do want to try to return tonight.

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 729'05".

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) shakes head

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) i hope you can convince them of that

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 112'03".

[Master] Time of Day: 10:52 AM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[Master] following them into the middle of the woods?

[Master] that is for everyone else following Shi and Kel as they plunge deep into the Ghostwood

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi is going to keep following them no matter what. Someone else will have to object if they don't want to go :) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] (were we going to stop at teh gypsy camp?

[Master] already past it

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Well Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Can you still talk to them?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (has Shi her healing spells?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can cast the spell again without a problem. Why? To see where we're going?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (It's getting on to noon so we should probably go somewhere)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nope. Not until I think the 16th?)

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 343'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (K)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Would have to double check, but it'll be after the wedding)

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 122'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no worries)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] How long do you want to follow thm?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) stops and whistles to the wolves

[Master] in the middle of the Ghostwood now

[Master] you can hear the river up ahead

[Kel (MarioCS)] (smells like blood?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh! We're are we going towards the river?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bimam2j2gEg&list=RDLaiY9NktoAQ&index=3

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Do they know where we want to go?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks to see if the wolves are heading towards the river

[Master] yes they are there is no other way to go

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 175'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It can be...hard to understand them. Let's get to the river and then see what they will do.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (doggy paddle, im guessing)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I doubt it'll be easy to cross, and I have no plans to attempt swimming.

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 507'03".

Ithil (Master) lap lap lap

Anor (Master) lap lap lap

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, is that...good water to be drinking?

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, we had water at the castle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (where is wolf 3?)

[Master] the water runs red

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Speak with Animals: I can speak with animals for (2*8) 16 rounds.

Galad (Master) lap lap lap

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wait wait, I don't thinkyou should be drinking that~!

Shurkural (TMO)] (is this the whole group or just the elves?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rushes over

[Master] the whole group

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Well maybe there is somthing there

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes to inspect the water and the wolves

[Ilero]] (TMO) climbs a tree to look around.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is Indigo at the castle?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Diagnostics check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Kel (MarioCS) smells the water

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Herbalism check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Little ones, why on earth are you drinking that? It doesn't look safe!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Herbalism check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] Indigo is with you

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (any idea what turned the river red?

[Master] the water is tinted red

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Moses

[Master] the whole river

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) watches the wolves warily to see if they get sick

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (with What?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Red tide?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] The power of God

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks to see if the whole river is red, or just here.

[Master] no difinative way to tell

[Master] they entire river,...... it is called the Crimson River

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Is this where you wanted to run?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onDGVhh8jRQ

Indigo (Lisa) dips his hand in, scoops up some water and drinks it

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) watches Indigo warily before sighing and doing the same

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mutters, "You said together so together it is."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Tastes like water

[Master] Seems to be normal

[Kel (MarioCS)] (its not wine?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is not that place)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sadly)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) watches to see what else the wolves do

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Can we take turns leading?

Ilero (TMO)] (anything interesting visible from the treetops?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Maybe Eddie be next?

[Master] nothing seems wrong with the water

Ilero (TMO)] (Miranda doesn't understand how Alpha works. ;) )

[Master] there are trees across the valley

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And the wolves are content?)

[Master] Ilero can see the Castle up on the point

[Master] the wolves are getting ready to go swimming

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) ask them if they feel better now

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 54'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Whoa whoa whoa. What do you three think you're doing?

Galad (Master) SPLASH

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh boy)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Looks like they are swimming, Shi

Kel (MarioCS) smiles at Indigo

Galad (Master) stroke stroke stroke

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs, "Well I'm not going in there with them."

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, who can go after them?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (red wolves, Red wolves, Red Wolves)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) You three know I can't swim!

Galad (Master) comes up on the side

Galad (Master) SHAKES

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) steps back

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to not get wet

[Galad (Master)] the ffar side

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I can't get over there, Galad!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (with Gary Larsen)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Why don't you come back?

Ithil (Master) SPLASH

[Ithil (Master)] SPLASH

[Ithil (Master)] paddling

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sits on the river bank, frowning and watching them go.

[Ilero]] (TMO) watches from above as all the wolves start abandoning ship.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) you better grab Anor before...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) You honestly think I can stop her?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) ride with her!

[Kel (MarioCS)] s(E) she will take you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Aren't they trained? You can just call them back, can't you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They're trained, but they aren't pets. I can't tell them what to do.

[Kel (MarioCS)] want me to lasso her?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, not sure you can tell pets what to do, either....

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "They need to do what they need to do. If she goes, it is her choice."

Kel (MarioCS) walks to Anor

Shurkural (TMO)] I ain't going to try and stop 'em, sugar. I don't wanna get bit.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] No one tells Treble what to do

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] maybe that is what Howard is working on

Kel (MarioCS) puzzled

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tyberius, how long have you been here?

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Anor (Master) wiggles

Anor (Master) JUMPS

Anor (Master) SPLASH

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Surprised he didn't go running towards the cave when we neared it)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sits and watches Anor swim off.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You didn't have to get me wet when you did that.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is just a plan to make sure it is dark by the time we are ready to go in the cave)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Come on Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha good point)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Let's go swimming

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] grins

Lord Branadarus (Master) unstraps Thorn

[Kel (MarioCS)] ihey, dont forget about us

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) All right, Anor. Are you leaving me then? I can't swim.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure. Don't think the wolves will listen to us though

Shurkural (TMO)] You don't mind turning red?

Indigo (Lisa) keeps his dagger and hand his swords to Penelope

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Guessing spell is still good for a bit to talk to them)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tyberius, can you take me o nyour back? ill hold Thorn

Lord Branadarus (Master) LAUGHS

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Branadarus and then at Kel

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you do not know how to swim? Maybe you really are a dwarf in disquise

Kel (MarioCS) openly sighs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can't swim, either, but I'm certainly nto a dwarf.

[Kel (MarioCS)] just take me across

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head and wades in

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs, (E) Anor, help me across?

Kel (MarioCS) jumps on Ty's back

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I have never known a dwarf to swim

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] HEH

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe it isn't tht deep

Lord Branadarus (Master) staggers a bit

Indigo (Lisa) starts to walk

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] walks into the water

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] lets see

[Kel (MarioCS)] shi, ill toss you the rope, and we'll get you across

Lord Branadarus (Master) DUCKS down under the water

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) holds one hand out for rope and another hand out to grab Anor

Kel (MarioCS) holds breath at last minute

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: 0 (-2).

Lord Branadarus (Master) rolls

Lord Branadarus (Master) paddels

[Ilero]] (TMO) climbs down the tree.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) sits down

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] GRABS Kel by the neck

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] HOLDS him up

[Kel (MarioCS)] whoa!

Indigo (Lisa) floats on his back watching

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hey Kel! You're almost swimming!

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) takes a couple steps back

[Kel (MarioCS)] ahhh!

[Kel (MarioCS)] imm...not...swimming!

Lord Branadarus (Master) swims farther out to the middle

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] NOW

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] who is a grumpy dwarf?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branadarus! He's wearing armor!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You are! Yes you are!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can't drop him

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Well I bet he can

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he does wear chain or something doesn't he? Thought you said he never takes it off last week ...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (all leather, Jenn's favorite)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh drop him then)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] (whoa!!! hold on there!)

Indigo (Lisa) squints "Oh, it's just leather. Never mind"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Who is a grumpy dwarf?

[Kel (MarioCS)] now, it's gonna squeak when I walk

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] getting there

[Kel (MarioCS)] just toss me onto the shore

[Indigo (Lisa)] Which side?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wolf side or Shi side?

Kel (MarioCS) doesnt have tim eto look at Indigo grimmly

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYDAF6NbgKc

[Kel (MarioCS)] With the Wolves!

Lord Branadarus (Master) THROWS towards teh fall bank

Lord Branadarus (Master) swimns

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi is hopefully going over with Anor)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] GRABS Kel again

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] DRAGS him the rest of the way

Indigo (Lisa) rolls over in the water and swims over to catch up

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks over at Indigo

[Kel (MarioCS)] ugh, ill never get this mud out of my boots

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH do you think that was the right time to arm wrestle?

Lord Branadarus (Master) winks

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] This is indead a grand adventure

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and turns to swim back to the other side

Indigo (Lisa) laughs loudly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hugh isn't here to find out.

Kel (MarioCS) coughs, catches breath, spits water

[Kel (MarioCS)] sure, no one was in grave peril

[Indigo (Lisa)] There are better ways to learn to swim

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Who knows? Maybe he's having arm wrestling matches at the wedding.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Did you hear that Shur!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] For sure

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Not in grave peril

[Kel (MarioCS)] tosses lasso to original bank, for someone to grab or tie off to a tree

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shakes her head in disbelief.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how wide is river? scale on map right?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am not one to intrupt one teacher process

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (roughly yes at least 100 feet across)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Let me know when you are done Lord Brandarus

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did Shi get across with Anor?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ah, so lasso is out then)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and that is Shi's answer

Indigo (Lisa) looks over at the wolves

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uhhh it is? I figure holding on to wolf while she swims like before. Confused)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She being Anor)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Galad! Go home!

Indigo (Lisa) points across the river at Shi

[Master] Shi is with Anor

[Master] but Kel was throwing the lasso to Shi

[Master] and it fell short

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Meaning Anor hasn't crossed yet, yes? Sorry slow at the moment(

[Indigo (Lisa)] (me too)

[Master] three wolves, Indigo, Tiberius, Shi and Kel on the other side now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Okay thank you!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are you guys staying over there?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) clapps

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nneEIX59I8

Shurkural (TMO)] (it's the farmer and river puzzle)

Indigo (Lisa) looks around

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I like those puzzles)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lots of trips though)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (i don tthink any of these wolves would eatthe chickens though)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] but the caves are that way

[Kel (MarioCS)] (theyre full of bacon)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs at Miranda.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well...it's still daylight out. We'll probably head back that way? Eventually?

[Kel (MarioCS)] day or night, the caves, inside, are the same

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Where now, little ones?

Shurkural (TMO)] So, now that we're on both sides of the river, what now?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Anyone need help crossing the river?

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Sorry guys, internet was fiving me a hard time

Ilero (TMO)] Why we crossing?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] can you help Neith cross?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Please?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] to get to the other side

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Obvioulsy

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think this is what you calll travelling without a plan

Ilero (TMO)] Trees t'ere, trees here. Whoopie.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks at party split

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Did we have a plan?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=18] 18

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Maybe we should just follow the river?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't have a plan

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so we did good then!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no encounter, see?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "I was following the wolves. I honestly thought they'd stop at the river...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] They Pawsed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did a lap around the woods)

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/ZIOsPR-Vu7Y

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] So Qui, hold Mercy for a moment, please

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] No talking in Dwarven

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol Mercy)

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Shi "So we bring them back now?"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waiting for wolves to reply

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Are we getting close to where you want to go?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks at Indigo

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Are you saying someone else can lead now?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkQS681AotU

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think the wolves should lead us all day

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Huh, but who's grandmother??)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] They seem to be ignoring Shi

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] running around and rolling in the leaves and mulch

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or we'll never get back to the castle

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xmNaZqxNpI

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It wasn't the plan to let them, but I didn't think they'd keep going....

[Ilero]] (TMO) sits down and leans his back against a tree.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs and watches them play

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe they just wanted to get far enough from the castle and...swim in a red river for some reason.

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Kel (MarioCS)] they needed a cleanse?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wasn't too bad an idea

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not sure this would be my preference for a river, but I guess it works.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Just wantting to know when this fine idea has run its course

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm good

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Come on, little ones. We should head back.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] WHy?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Uhhh ... they aren't that little

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Where do we really need to be

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look at them compared to Eddie

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't know. I thought someone wanted to go somewhere else.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) laughs, "Now, I suppose they aren't technically little."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *no

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] There I go treating them like children again.

[Kel (MarioCS)] You're just a Mom at Heart

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] For them, yes. How I can I not be? Look at those faces!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) glances towards Mercy, (E) But definitely not ready for that kind of motherhood.

Kel (MarioCS) shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) who knows? maybe one day, they'll be lil Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] 's

Ilero (TMO)] (get drunk and foolish, and have Howard's lovechild!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns, "Certainly not if I can help it. I'm too young for that."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'm only 125.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Plenty of good years ahead of you

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's old

Ilero (TMO)] (I think I confused my computer. rebooting. back in a bit)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Old? I'm barely out of my teenage years!

TMO has left the game on Fri Aug 24 21:18:23 EDT 2018

Indigo (Lisa) nods slowly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] That was what, 20 years ago or so? Not that long ago/

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where did you wanna go Miranda?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks startle

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Me?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or Eddie.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Although now we have to get the wolves AND Tiberius to move...)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Well I thought we agreed we know where the cave is and that would be a place to start

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] if we had tracks or a place to start we could look for the guards, but that requires more ... everything

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, lets get these pups back across. ready?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Di dyou want to go to the bridge?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bridge?! NOW you tell us!!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A bridge? That'd be helpful.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) whistles to the wolves trying to get their attention

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Let's go that way, then.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9-yfeA2JZs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] There was a bridge we came over yesterday

[Kel (MarioCS)] Wait, werent we warned about a bridge?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Like maybe there is a toll?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, can it be any more concerning than red water?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A grumpy old troll? He's already here)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wow!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahahaha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ans Kel's not old!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (just out of his teenage years

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (According to Indigo he is :) )

TMO has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 21:27:15 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

TMO has received the map ground floor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] (back)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We're going over a bridge now?)

[Master] so Shi is where you are along the river

[TMO] (why, that's almost logical!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh and debates on if 125 years is old. That's all you missed)

[Master] some on one side some on the otherside

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bah! Who needs logic??)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) plucks a piece of grass and sticks it in his mouth as he relaxes against the tree.

[JohnAA] sorry the heat is getting to me, I need to call it a night

Ilero (TMO)] (take care)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We'll meet you guys at the bridge? Er, if Tiberius can find it to lead us to it?

[JohnAA] yu all have fun until next time

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night John!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Bye John!

[JohnAA] FOLLOW THE RIVER

[JohnAA] ttfn

Ilero (TMO)] (which way?)

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Aug 24 21:30:43 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh bai John

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Is Johns AC Broke?

[Master] no clue

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So

Ilero (TMO)] (laptop puts out a LOT of heat)

[Master] not sure where he is actually

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] think he is home

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] maybe he was talking metaphysical heat. The thinking and philosophiles were draining

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I could uderstand that

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Master] chuckles and Mercy

[Master] so you are heading back up the river towards the bridge

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I would deny ever sayin tg this...but just chuck her in the river

[Ilero]] (TMO) moseys along.

[Master] those on the far side of the river reach the road

[Master] who is still on the castle side of the river?

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 27'05".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] To be honest, I have no idea for Mercy and Neith

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I now I asked John to help Neith accross but never actually found out if that had happened

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shur, Ilero, and John's characters, I believe? And Neith would be as I don't think anyone swam her across)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay so taht was established

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] cool

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Since Miranda remained on that side)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Gotcha

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unless I missed something, too :) )

[Master] for those on the castle side anyone with observation? alternetness?

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero)

[Master] Shur?

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] roll as you hope will work

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Im afraid Neith doesn't

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Art - Flirting check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] LOL

Ilero (TMO)] and a Flirting from Shur just in case

[Master] so as you wander through the forest you do not find anything as you approach the bridge

[Master] and you all gather at the bridge again

[Master] Time of Day: 11:00 AM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 12:00 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

Carissa has left the game on Fri Aug 24 21:38:39 EDT 2018

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 21:39:24 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 39'02".

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 21:39:48 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioCS has received the map ground floor.

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

Carissa is receiving the map SW portion of the Domain...

Carissa has received the map SW portion of the Domain.

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 1259'03".

[Master] TMO?

[Master] Miachel?

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 21:40:26 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map ground floor...

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Aug 24 21:40:33 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 has received the map ground floor.

[Carissa] Rude kLoOge.

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Aug 24 21:40:39 EDT 2018

[mharm-15549] Sorry lost everything

[mharm-15549] one sec

[Carissa] Yep

[MarioCS] test

[TMO] there was nothing obvious on my side. it just stopped posting anything

[mharm-15549] weird but back

[mharm-15549] same

[Master] was waiting for everyone to comment on being at the Red Bridge

[Carissa] Kept saying lost connection which I figured when it didn't post anything.

Lisa has left the game on Fri Aug 24 21:41:36 EDT 2018

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I tried to post that at least we were alive

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] so yay

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks at Bridge

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nods a few times

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Fine Bridge"

[TMO] the main map window hasn't loaded yet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well that was an eventful morning...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There posted finally)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] we certainly walked off breakfast

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A red bridge to go over the red river. This is an odd place.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 21:43:09 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

[Master] and Lisa is back

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

[TMO] (still no map or character list on main window)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But TMO is still lost)

[Master] how is that for you TMO?

[TMO] now have map and 1 character in list (Shi)

[TMO] SW Portion of the Domain

[Master] ok

[Master] well do you really need more than Shi?

[TMO] Kel might get upset

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

TMO wiggies eyebrows suggestively

mharm-15549 is receiving the map ground floor...

mharm-15549 has received the map ground floor.

[TMO] *wiggles

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] double click on one of the wolves. Will pull up all stuff

[TMO] I still haven't really learned to wiggy my eyebrows

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[TMO] still practicing

[Master] I never learned to speak wiggy

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] was unaware that was a language. let alone a word

[Master] but you are all together at the Red Bridge

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM)

[Master] are you heading up to the castle or down to the village?

[TMO] gypsy camp, I thought

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks to the others

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Thoughts?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nods

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] They may have heard something

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But,

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The wolves led the earlier adventure. Someone else can decide now, I think.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] the Castle Steward said he would look into notes left by the gaurd commander as well

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Who do we want to bother? The Gypsies or the Castle Staff?

[TMO] Unless reason not to, hye t'ink gypsy. Bet no one ask t'em yet.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I just realized that I think of quotation marks as a convenience rather than a necessity. My apologies, all of the above was spoken)

[TMO] (I can't select characters with no characters in list)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (none at all? )

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 3'00".

[TMO] (unless we emote in a sentence, no need for " to mark it as speech. speech is assumed)

[TMO] PEOPLE!!

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Startled

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "What?"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "What?"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[TMO] (that was me - Bob gave me characters)

[TMO] (now I have to wait for the swirling blue circle of can't touch this to go away)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Welcome to my last week. Hacking my own computer to get a damn chat window up :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry can only help with the songs part)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] or Puns

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ;)

[TMO] (brb)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Btw could go for a pump up song right now.)

TMO has left the game on Fri Aug 24 21:50:55 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI)

TMO has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 21:51:15 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Chance I'm stuck in the 90s right now)

TMO has received the map ground floor.

Lisa heads in direction of gypsy camp as Ilero suggested

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (as Indigo)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Blast from the past

[Ilero]] (TMO) traipses daintily through the frolicking woods.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] wow

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] very well

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (The woods are Frolicking?)

[Master] so heading back to the castle then

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No gypsie camp I thuoght?

[Master] gypsie camp is on the way to the castle

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what chat are people reading?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahh okay yes then I guess)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok)

[Master] indigo is on the SE portion map

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I really don't care. I just don't think the odds the guard can write are good)

[Master] so show the way

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is all part of the midnight in the caves of doom plan Bob - relax)

Ilero (TMO)] (follow the bouncing halfling)

[Master] So Shi is on the overall map

[Master] Indigo is on the SE map

[Master] so you see where you are heading

MarioCS is receiving the map SE portion of the Domain...

MarioCS has received the map SE portion of the Domain.

[Master] you crossed the bridge and heading to the road towards the castle

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Youre not wrong Lisa, but you never know. A commander would hopefully know how to keep some sort of written log

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We can do something else

[Master] as you plan on how to approach the gypsies uninvited I am using the restroom and brb

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] just tyrignt o help move things along :)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (when have we ever let the lack of an invitation stop us? we're at this castle uninvited, after all)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, Indigo? Will gypsies allow us to visit unannounced? Last time we were invited.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Did...did anyone else find that last post by bob ominous?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Too late to change our pklans?

Ilero (TMO)] (Too late)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What posts of his aren't?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] No Sh...Kiddingt

Ilero (TMO)] (I got told I was ominous on Discord earlier today)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] WOW

Ilero (TMO)] (it was odd)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] dont' ever invite me to your channel

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I might be intimidated :)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] that being said I'm still in fabor of doing a game night discord channel...

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm already forgetting how everbody sounds

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] its scary

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I must be getting old

Ilero (TMO)] 11:57 AM] faunigraphic: woag [11:57 AM] faunigraphic: do u ble [11:57 AM] Master TMO: yah, followed the link in a browser I wasn't logged into Discord in. [11:58 AM] Master TMO: This is the real me. [11:58 AM] faunigraphic: welcomeee [11:58 AM] Blue the Whimsical Spark ?: Welcome to World Anvil @Master TMO! :D [11:58 AM] faunigraphic: "this is the real me" is a really ominous sentence [11:58 AM] Master TMO: I practice ominous daily in front of the mirror to make sure I get it right. [11:58 AM] Blue the Whimsical Spark ?: softly starts singing This is Me [11:58 AM] faunigraphic: You did a very good job [11:58 AM] faunigraphic: 10/10

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ripe age of 27

Ilero (TMO)] (well, that's totally unreadable)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry - was fixing something

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I got the gist

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] that's carzy :)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] but hilarious

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] for Minecraft right?

Ilero (TMO)] WorldAnvil

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Ah

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] kk

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (All good, question for Indigo above)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why wouldn't the gypsies not want to see us?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Unless they are having some private celebration, it's just a visit

Ilero (TMO)] Lovable us?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

Ilero (TMO)] Everyone always happy see us.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Everyone?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Eh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't know gypsies to know if it's important?

Ilero (TMO)] (I sound like Teller from Penn and Teller)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Besides, Branwyn told me to tell them hello.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Maybe we send someone to just kock on the tent?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you tell them hello from Branwyn?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Indigo just volunteered!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I thought Teller didn't talk?)

Ilero (TMO)] (exactly)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, no. I was too busy dancing..

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] .I didn't even catch the name of the wisewoman.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (:P)

[Indigo (Lisa)] See! So we have a reason to visit

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] When the Marlins can win a game before you even make it to the gypsy camp.....

[Master] Indigo moved 41'01".

[Master] but here we are

Ilero (TMO)] (SOMEBODY decided to let the dogs navigate)

[Master] Time of Day: 12:15 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 12:30 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 12:45 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[Master] you went right on by the camp before

[Master] back onto this map now

[Master] Indigo is at the entrance to the path into the camp

[Master] and it looks like everyone dropped again?

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 22:04:52 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

Carissa has left the game on Fri Aug 24 22:05:01 EDT 2018

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 2'05".

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 22:05:19 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioCS has received the map ground floor.

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Aug 24 22:05:25 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Dropped and/or TMO scared me away. Not sure which.

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Aug 24 22:06:11 EDT 2018

Lisa has left the game on Fri Aug 24 22:06:15 EDT 2018

TMO has left the game on Fri Aug 24 22:06:19 EDT 2018

TMO has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 22:06:56 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map SE portion of the Domain...

TMO is receiving the map SE portion of the Domain...

TMO has received the map SE portion of the Domain.

TMO has received the map SE portion of the Domain.

[Master] texted Lisa

[TMO] OY! KNOCK IT OFF BOB

MarioCS is receiving the map GhostwoodOverview...

MarioCS has received the map GhostwoodOverview.

MarioCS is receiving the map SE portion of the Domain...

MarioCS has received the map SE portion of the Domain.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 22:08:05 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

[Carissa] lol

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

[Master] so

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 22:08:45 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map ground floor...

mharm-15549 has received the map ground floor.

[Master] letting everyone get the ground floor map where most people are

[Master] then we move to the gypsie camp

[mharm-15549] sorry again guys. nothing appeared wrong

[Master] will put a couple of people on

[mharm-15549] back now

[Master] yes to Michael I am puzzled

[Master] we have not had this issue in a very long time

[Master] it is just dropping your connection

[Master] and not restablishing it

[Master] I can see it happen

[Master] but nothign new is here

[Master] SO

[Master] Indigo is leading the way to the Gypsie camp

[Master] Shi has all four wolves

[Master] or wolve want-a-be

[Carissa] Aww and here I thought somehow Tinu lived.

[mharm-15549] (Do you want me to jump to my hotspot? I did get that thing going so if you think it's my interent I can switch)

[Master] always in her mind

[Carissa] Aww :)

[Master] no not you Michael

[Carissa] (We're all getting kicked off)

[mharm-15549] kk

[Master] it is something here in my connection everyone was dropping

[mharm-15549] just making sure I wasn't screwing over anyone :)

[Master] that is Jennives job

[Carissa] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaCodgL9cvk)

[Carissa] lol!

mharm-15549 Grins

[Master] so

Carissa is receiving the map GhostwoodOverview...

Carissa has received the map GhostwoodOverview.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (this map makes me grumpy)

[Master] shi and indiog are on the gypsy map

[Master] but like always everyone is there

[Master] and can talk

[Carissa] (And about a bilion gypsies)

[Master] Gypsy Male #8 moved 13'00".

[Gypsy Male #8 (Master)] Hello Indigo

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Gypsy Male #8 (Master)] Gypsy Friend

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) let's Indigo do the talking

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hello!

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is that Indigo?)

[Gypsy Male #8 (Master)] We missed you last night

[Shurkural]] (TMO) skips along the edge of the group about halfway back.

[Gypsy Male #8 (Master)] (yes)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't know they were coming! Good to see you again, Indigo!

Indigo (Lisa) grins

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks confused

[Gypsy Male #8 (Master)] Are you going to stay here Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're at the castle again

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] you would have more fun here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Too many of us to be anywhere else

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It was much more fun here than the castle..

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think so, but you know ...

Kel (MarioCS) ponders, and then agrees

Gypsy Indigo (Master) sadly shakes his head, no

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn says hello and send her good wishes

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] I never understand that

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] but that is good to hear

[Indigo (Lisa)] She'll be here soon

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] will she?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Wisewoman Sunflower will like that

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes. She just had to go to a wedding

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then she'll be back

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] OH Branwyn is getting married?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) snickers.

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Branadarus

[Indigo (Lisa)] Too late for that!

[Indigo (Lisa)] She married him!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Enbtirely her choice too

Indigo (Lisa) jerks a thumb in Branadarus' direction

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] you could not stop her?

[mharm-15549] (He worked for it too from what I understand lol )

[Indigo (Lisa)] I wasn't there when it happened.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But she's happy so how can I fight about it?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Doesn't work.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] being happy is very important

[Indigo (Lisa)] And Branadarus is a good guy

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Is he brave?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] As brave as Toybin?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Prince Branadarus, this is Indigo

Shurkural (TMO)] He married her, didn't he?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] I had always hoped .... LAUGHS at Shur

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Shur

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins at Indigo.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] She is an adventurer

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and an adventure

[Indigo (Lisa)] But yes, he is as brave as Sir Toybin

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Toybin on the throne?

Shurkural (TMO)] (sometimes Shur just needs some bubblegum to complete the proper image)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everyone, this is Indigo, well, everyone who didn't meet you last night

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH he is the one who we heard threw the mage off the tower

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks carefully around the camp.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have the same name!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I guess he is brave

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Prince Ilero is the only man I know who is as brave at Toybin

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks surprised for a second.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everyone who is with us is pretty brave

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head. "No..."

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Well if they start traveling with you when they are 2 I suppose you would have to grow up brave

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Mercy and laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can I ask you sone questions?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (some)

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] of course

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] some sit

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] come

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] are the wolves pets?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] when we hunt

Kel (MarioCS) scans the crowd fo rthe two lady dancers from last night

Indigo (Lisa) follows and plops down where Indigo indicated

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Pets? No. Friends.

Kel (MarioCS) hears Shi, looks down

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] it would not be a good thing to harm someone belonging to Branwyn

[Ilero]] (TMO) folds down into a cross-legged sit at the camp's edge.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes and sits down

[Indigo (Lisa)] Your camp has been safe from the war?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] few can find us here in the Ghostwood

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sits on the edge of a crate nearer the group.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] not many more venture into the Domain

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) petting the wolves

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] The Count is loyal to the queen

Shurkural (TMO)] (Domain is the Count's territory?)

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] y

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't leave?

Shurkural (TMO)] (brain fart - couldn't remember the name of it)

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] We have not left here in seven years

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] we would have if not for the war

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] That must be hard/

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ahhh ... no wonder that girl was so cranky

Shurkural (TMO)] How do you make a living out here? I always thought your kind travelled all around.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] We do

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] I was in Indigo's lands before coming this far south

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] but that was over nine years ago now

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] it gets harder adn harder to stay

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

Shurkural (TMO)] Huh. Wonder if Marisu would want you to go there?

Shurkural (TMO)] Or, welcome it, or whatever. You know what I mean.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] To go where?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] and who is Marisu?

Shurkural (TMO)] Huh? Oh, sorry. I was talking to myself. She's with the other group. She lives up north somewhere. I've never been there.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at the others, wondering if she's supposed to be saying any of this in front of strangers.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't know you were in Gold Hills

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you like it?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] It is a pleasant land

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] peaceful and carefree

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How far north have you been?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] we have been through the Wildlands

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] down through the Gold Hills

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grins

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] through Loosend

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] down into Drillian

Shurkural (TMO)] Oh! I've been there!

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] We should have circled back up to Rivers Bend years ago

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] but the Wisewoman says we needed to stay here

[Ilero]] (TMO) rests his chin on his hands listening to this.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] then the war broke out

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] and rather than risk the clan

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] she kept us here

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] That must have been a hard decision.

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, you probably don't want to go there then..

[Ilero]] (TMO) rolls his eyes.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Rivers Bend is fine. Just dangerous getting there.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe the war won't last much longer

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] if we had barges we could just go up river

Shurkural (TMO)] We dragged a barge along the road to carry our stuff coming here.

Indigo (Lisa) smiles thinking of the barge trip

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I think Tiberius was giving a tour on one recently....

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] That was someone else

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I was jsut there to be the sideshow

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] to look impressive and to seem interested in what he was saying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh, right. Well, it was on a barge, either way. I forget what happened to it.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Branwyn was the real draw

[Indigo (Lisa)] You could probably get rides on barges at the Royal Estates couldn't you?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (btw, what happened to the chair?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (room scroll)

Shurkural (TMO)] (it ascended into the heavens on the wings of angels)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ah, right. thanks)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] No good rivers in the royal estates

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] have to go farther south into eh Gronark Estates

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought the Chandler Cowles River runs through it

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] No good rivers in the royal estates

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] No good rivers in the royal estates

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I've only been there once

Shurkural (TMO)] (echo)

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] (no that is the river to the north of Drillian)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What river would you take?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sigh. Let me pull up gootgle maps

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] jeeze

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] (he is thinking of the river around the Vilmar estastes)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

Indigo (Lisa) laughs "So the Chandler Cowles River doesn't go through his own estate"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] That is funny

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (When you put it like that....)

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Oh no

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] that was back when he was an adventurer

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] well before he became King

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well didn't he set up his estate after he stopped adventuring?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Who knows why someone would want to settle down in one place that long

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] He was a great adventurer, is why we teach him

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] we do not care after he stopped that and became king

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at the camp around him and how setted in they are.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe being King is a good reason to stop for a while

Gypsy Indigo (Master) shrugs

[Indigo (Lisa)] There was a prophecy about him

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] oh?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can't escape prophecies

[Ilero]] (TMO) scratches behind his ear.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] what was the prophacy?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] (Lisa is so good at quietly slipping those things in )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (yep)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and I can't remember)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Chandler propechy or The Chain prophecy?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] It was in his temple full of traps

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] (making Ilero not quite remember he is brave)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahh before me. Good luck ;) )

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Well if it was a temple then it could not have been good

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Temple of doom...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] It had his shield and the serect book.

Ilero (TMO)] (it was)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Hidden temples of ancient kings?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We brought it back to Wilamina

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that does sound like a great adventure

Ilero (TMO)] (I couldn't find anything searching for 'cowles prophecy'

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] we should go back there

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe the prophecy was about her

Indigo (Lisa) scratches his head

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shur and I couldn't read it, but we gave it to her and she was happy.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll make Branwyn tell you. She reads everything

Shurkural (TMO)] That was fun. And that Red Cloak guy was there for a bit too.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Who is this red cloak guy?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] someone mentioned him before but it was too short

[Indigo (Lisa)] But it was a book with names and when your name is in a book and you don't know it, it means something

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] my name is in lots of books

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] are you saying that it means something?

[Indigo (Lisa)] But you know it

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Oh well yes I know it is important

[Kel (MarioCS)] not nearly as intersting if you cant read

Lord Branadarus (Master) shrugs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so where is this temple?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] can we get there from here and be back before Branwyn returns?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can't say. It's a secret

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh no! It is far away

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's the secret temple of Chandler Cowles.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] oh well

[Indigo (Lisa)] We had map pieces and had to look for rabbit mountains and lakes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Didn't we Shur?

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah!

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I forgot what we were doing.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We were going to ask you about the missing castle guards

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.LongLiveTheKing

[Indigo (Lisa)] The steward says over a dozen guards went into the woods and disappeared

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] The woods are haunted

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] they should know better

[Indigo (Lisa)] They were looking for a thief

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Frowns

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] We did hear a commotion a few days ago

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] How so?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] could that be it?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks over to companions

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Shrugs

Kel (MarioCS) shrugs back

[Ilero]] (TMO) holds up two fingers. "Two weeks ago."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Dunno. What kind of commotion? Like 15 people being eaten by zombies?

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks aghast at Indiog's Morbid Humor

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Shuddders

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just seems strange that they are guards and not one of them made it out of whatever they were doing

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] I have not seen any zombies in teh woods lately

[Kel (MarioCS)] (thats a lot uf shuddering!! lol)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's good

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] something new is lurking there

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] I do not know what

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I think this thief whoever it was stole something from the Count

Kel (MarioCS) whispers " better not have been his abacus"

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Not smart to steal from the Count and stay around

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yup.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean, the steward wouldn't tell us what was stolen and he sent 15 guards!

Ilero (TMO)] You t'ink guards run into somet'ing in forest, or t'ief t'at strong?

[Indigo (Lisa)] If someone stole some gold, you might send a couple

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or the caverns?

[Kel (MarioCS)] one theif takes out fifteen guards? doubt it

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] I would think that caverns are haunted

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] the woods are

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] everyone says the caverns are haunted

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A good place to hjide?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] maybe they used that to get into the castle?

[Kel (MarioCS)] but the Steward sdaid there wasnt a tunnel to the cavers

[Kel (MarioCS)] or cverns

Ilero (TMO)] Of course he say t'at.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (done)

Kel (MarioCS) ponders

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh , sure, that does make sense

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But wouldn't this theif fall prey to the same threats?

[Kel (MarioCS)] what if he was the same as the threat?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] What could they have stolen?

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe part of the wood

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] 15 guards stealing something

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] must be valuable

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] to divide it up that many ways

[Indigo (Lisa)] or magic!

[Kel (MarioCS)] i wonder if the Count is missing a chair

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Ilero]] (TMO) laughs.

[Indigo (Lisa)] What do you think the "new" thing is?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] We are not sure

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] there are trails that end mysteriously

Ilero (TMO)] You not see not'ing?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] quiet, no howling

[Indigo (Lisa)] It makes trails or it is on the trails?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] the dogs do not growl

[Kel (MarioCS)] /looks at the wolves

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] both

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] it makes trails that do not make sense

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] they start and stop no where

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Have you asked the dogs what they smell?

Ilero (TMO)] Hit go underground? Or into trees maybe?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) brilliant

Gypsy Indigo (Master) looks at Shi

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] puzzled

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] then turns to Ilero we checked the trees

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] no monkeys here

[Kel (MarioCS)] our wonderful priestess can speak with animals

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns

Kel (MarioCS) whispers " and she's bute too"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] *cute

[Kel (MarioCS)] (not a brute)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (read that as brute at first. Ouch lol

Ilero (TMO)] (I read it as 'Beaut')

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] (shi is the brute squad)

Ilero (TMO)] (just badly spelled)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Yes! thats what I menat!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A cute bruteof a beaut?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wtf, did i mention i started 16 days of vacation today?? That explains a lot!)

Ilero (TMO)] (NICE!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jealous)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Which direction from the camp do you find the trails?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] They do not come near camp

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] they were near the caverns

Shurkural (TMO)] Oo, good thinking.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] and near the castle

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] and along the river

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sits up.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The red one?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] That is the only river here

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Was it red before...whateer it was came here?

Shurkural (TMO)] They leave any prints? Feet, paws, pogo sticks?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We were just there swimming

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] as long as anyone knows

Kel (MarioCS) pogo sticks?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] the trails are not really trails

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I've been in better rivers than that one...

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] just crushed brush

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] then it goes away

Shurkural (TMO)] No tracks though? How wide?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] sometimes 2 foot soetimes 5 foot or more

[Kel (MarioCS)] could they hop or jump, then land again, get speed, and do it again?

[Indigo (Lisa)] They maybe aren't that bad if they don't bother the camp

[Kel (MarioCS)] would explain the paths just starting and stopping

[Shurkural]] (TMO) frowns in puzzlement.

[Kel (MarioCS)] hey, that pogo stick comment got me going...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They don't leave anything behind? Slime or scales or feathers or anything?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] could be a sled

[Kel (MarioCS)] or a rowboat?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) tries to think of what might leave those kinds of tracks.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] sometimes there seems to be something in the dirt

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] but I have never seen them fresh

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) thinking about the leathermaker's snail hide

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Bebbux is the name of our game)

[Kel (MarioCS)] giant frogs would hop then land, then hop again

[Kel (MarioCS)] was it a Bebbux?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] a stew?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but IC we don't know that)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry wtf is a bebbux?!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol but we do know about snails)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How common are snails here? The leathermaker had a giant hide of one curing...

[Kel (MarioCS)] (found it!!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did you not read the top of the summary? For shame)

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] I have never seen a snail that big enough to cure a hide

[Kel (MarioCS)] i did! forgot. you very well explained a typical snail, and the ones used by the peeps who cook this)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (see? i read...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Neither have !

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol Mario)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://lovinmalta.com/food/photos-will-change-everything-you-think-you-know-about-local-favourite-bebbux

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So the theif and/or this creature might be found near the caverns, it seems.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( and some you didnt know you didnt know)

[Indigo (Lisa)] So maybe between the wolves and Shur tracking we can find the trail creature

[Kel (MarioCS)] okay, its hard to belive a thief stole something, then rode off on his snail

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Good luck

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] I cannot imagine a snail big enough for anyone to ride, even Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe they aren't connected

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Should we ask the dogs first? Or just head off?

[Kel (MarioCS)] wouldnt we find shells the snails grew out of?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] and a snail seems rather slow to use to get away

[Kel (MarioCS)] have you found any large shells?

Shurkural (TMO)] Snails wouldn't take off flying anyways. They'd leave slime and a straight trail.

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But if it's giant maybe it can move faster?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] If wishes were kisses

[Indigo (Lisa)] But it wouldn't be able to open the doors of the castle to get in and steal something

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] What would a snail steal?

[Kel (MarioCS)] could be a Snailtaur

[Indigo (Lisa)] Leaves?

[Kel (MarioCS)] half Snail, half man

[Kel (MarioCS)] dont wanna know who did the deed for that one

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] I have never heard of such a thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] Snails eat leaves I think

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Keong Emas?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nana was always tossing them out of her garden

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Steal kisses if they're wishes?

Gypsy Indigo (Master) leans over and KISSES Shi

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) surprised

[Shurkural]] (TMO) whistles.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't tell Penelope Indigo kissed Shi. She'll be confused. And angry)

[Kel (MarioCS)] whoa Pal, WTF?!

[Kel (MarioCS)] sands

Kel (MarioCS) stands

[Galad (Master)] grrrrrr

[Kel (MarioCS)] you manna live to see the moon full again?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ummm....

[Kel (MarioCS)] (GRRR!!)

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] She said it

[Kel (MarioCS)] Keep your lips to ourself

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) clears throats, "It's fine. Just, um,..."

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ROFL)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) falls quiet with a slight blush

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs and stands up.

[Kel (MarioCS)] you'll go missingin like fifteen others

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Hye t'ink time go now.

[Indigo (Lisa)] He was just being friendly, Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Calm down. It's fine. It's not the place.)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pets Galad

[Kel (MarioCS)] you show this lady, and all my friends, some respect

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs and stands with Ilero.

[Kel (MarioCS)] I told you we couldnt trust these people

[Kel (MarioCS)] and you called me crazy

Ilero (TMO)] Kel.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you for the help. Perhaps we should check out the caverns while it's still light out.

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Indigo "They aren't used to being with gypsies"

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] He is the unhappiest elf I have ever met

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs to self, "Guess there won't be dancing this visit."

[Kel (MarioCS)] No one gets used to someone else kissing his partner

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe he's unhappy because he wants to be a dentist? Isn't that some movie or something?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] If I kissed Shur for two seconds do you think Ilero would punch me or worse?

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

[Kel (MarioCS)] how bout you let him lip lock Penelope?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope?

Indigo (Lisa) grins "I trust you"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns, (E) Kel. Just stop. Please.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] /rolls eyes

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) lets just go, before there is trouble

[Ilero]] (TMO) says to gypsy Indigo, 'T'anks. Give Branwyn's greeting to wisewoman, please."

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] We will welcome you back this evening for dinner

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hokay."

Indigo (Lisa) leans over to Indigo "I'll see if I can wrangle some food and drink from the castle or village"

[Indigo (Lisa)] You shouldn't be host for all of us

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] smiles

[Ilero]] (TMO) turns and orients himself toward the caverns.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It might not be tonight though if we get caught up in trail chasing. But soon

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Can I be Indigo too?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Any place is better than that castle.

Kel (MarioCS) eyes Gypsy Indigo

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly, "Especially if there is dancing again."

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Just keeps catching my eye and making me think harder than I should :) )

Indigo (Lisa) takes Penelope's hand and goes to follow Ilero

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gives small wave and weak smile before following

Kel (MarioCS) glares at Gypsy Indigo and follows Shi

[Master] Time of Day: 01:45 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Gypsies are open people. They can give you a kiss maybe, but I wouldn't like it if you want to his wagon.

[Master] so you are all out on the road again

[Indigo (Lisa)] there's a difference

[Kel (MarioCS)] this has nothing to do with trust, and everything to do with repect

[Kel (MarioCS)] a huge difference

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 185'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 362'00".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) holds tongue

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's a gyspy thing. You can stay at the castle if you don't like them

[Indigo (Lisa)] I understand. Not everyone likes gypsies

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Indigo in amazement

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's why they get in trouble so much

[Kel (MarioCS)] you just dont get it, do you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] He was playing. Gypsies play. Like I heard elves did

[Master] Indigo moved 444'01".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 535'02".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly, "Very similar, actually."

[Kel (MarioCS)] so you're an expert at elves now?

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi

[Indigo (Lisa)] No. just what I heard is all.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E)we dont run and kiss another's [artner, do we?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He'd didn't know and he meant nothing by it.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) runs over and looks closely at Kel's chin. "Look! He's growing a beard!"

Kel (MarioCS) glares at Shur

[Master] lol

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) clearly trying not to laugh

[Shurkural]] (TMO) kisses him on the cheeks and scampers off with a grin.

Shurkural (TMO)] *cheek

[Kel (MarioCS)] GRRR!

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Kel (MarioCS) stomps off infront of the crowd

[Indigo (Lisa)] Kel is having a bad day

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "And I'm not mad at Shur for that..."

[Kel (MarioCS)] i heard that!

Kel (MarioCS) secretly smiles

[Indigo (Lisa)] His pointy ears are really good!

Kel (MarioCS) thinks nor am i

[Indigo (Lisa)] He hears everything

[Kel (MarioCS)] i heard that too

[Shurkural]] (TMO) skips up next to Kel and wraps her arm around his waist and bumps him with her hip. "Hey, sugar, we're just teasing you."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So maybe not actually a dwarf.

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Kel (MarioCS) whispers at Shur

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It's hard to tell lately.

[Kel (MarioCS)] i have to stand up for Shi. How else will she understand how serious i am about her?

[Master] See previus music link

[Kel (MarioCS)] i really wouldnt run him through

[Kel (MarioCS)] not infront of all of you anyway

[Kel (MarioCS)] he would just mysteriously come uo missing, like fifteen other guards

[Indigo (Lisa)] Gypsies can be hard to get used to. I didn't like Pilist hanging all over Branwyn when we were on the barge, but it was okay after a while

Kel (MarioCS) turns to Indigo

[Shurkural]] (TMO) ruffles Kel's hair.

[Kel (MarioCS)] it was eventually ok for someone to be all over Penelope?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I wasn't offended. They really are like elves.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I do apologize guys, but unfortuantaly I'm going to have to call it for the night :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Probably why we had fun yesterday.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I wasn't dating Branwyn and he kissed Shi for a second. He talked to me more than her!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry, read that wrong...)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL Night All!

Shurkural (TMO)] (bye)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Michael!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bye MIchael!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight Michael!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Until next week!

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Aug 24 23:33:37 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] lets just forget it, ok?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good thing to do

Kel (MarioCS) stammers on, not frollivking or traipsing at all

[Shurkural]] (TMO) glances at Shi and Ilero for a moment, then grabs Kel by the ears and kisses him.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns but says nothing

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (before the kiss)

[Kel (MarioCS)] GRRR! Please dont do that!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) snickers

Shurkural (TMO)] There, now you're even.

Kel (MarioCS) turns to look at shuur with astonishment

[Kel (MarioCS)] ugh...

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs and keeps walking.

Kel (MarioCS) walks off

[Indigo (Lisa)] That wasn't very nice.

[Indigo (Lisa)] He is having a bad day

[Kel (MarioCS)] stop saying that!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins. "Yeah, but how often do you get to kiss an elf?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] He could have at least said thank you

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Kel (MarioCS)] you're not helping!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH476CxJxfg)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nice Carissa)

Shurkural (TMO)] Funny about that. Usually kissing me makes a day better. I think I'm losing my touch.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) laughs

Kel (MarioCS) just keeps walking

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nah!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Come on Let's go kill something

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe only works on humans?

Kel (MarioCS) makes himself laugh

Shurkural (TMO)] Like the mood? You've killed it pretty good so far.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sticks her tongue out at him.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, that kinda stings a little

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins and skips off, throwing in a few dance moves along the way.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so now everyone is quiet??)

[Master] grins

[Kel (MarioCS)] jus cuz spoil sport Kel is grumpy?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks around for any sign of these mysterious tracks.

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] you are at the point in the road where it turns uptowards the castle

[Master] no mysterious tracks here

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Do they know where the caverns are?)

[Master] no

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Then how were they supposed to go last night?? :P)

[Master] only by general talking about them

MarioCS is receiving the map GhostwoodOverview...

MarioCS has received the map GhostwoodOverview.

MarioCS is receiving the map SE portion of the Domain...

MarioCS has received the map SE portion of the Domain.

[Master] because they were told they were there along the cliffs

[Master] but no one has ever traveled over that way

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah, forgot that)

Shurkural (TMO)] (to the cliffs!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Okay fair)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Cliff's away!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (anyone got any cliff notes?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Only a cliff bar)

[Kel (MarioCS)] if we're going to check out the caverns, the very 'friendly' gypsy man, almost dead, said they were at the foot of the cliffs...there...

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZag1zlecGI&list=PL_6pLXoVayONVqSHuTL0wZZdTliJl42aF

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sounds like Trump tweet)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiRn3Zlw3Rw)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Those cliffs were yuge, YUGE)

Indigo (Lisa) whispers to Penelope "If I go to the trouble of finding the gyspies a feast we aren't bringing him."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) walking along the cliffs looking around

Kel (MarioCS) purses his lips secretly at Indigo

[Master] Indigo moved 216'00".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 246'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 266'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] Indigo moved 260'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he can stay at the castle with howard and treble)

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 496'11".

[Master] Time of Day: 02:00 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 02:15 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Orienteering check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Aug 24 23:44:15 EDT 2018

[Master] What the heck

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 23:44:23 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Back to the 90s)

MarioCS is receiving the map SE portion of the Domain...

MarioCS has received the map SE portion of the Domain.

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm gonna have to put the kids to bed soon)

[Master] shutting down

[Master] sorry

[MarioCS] im back

[Master] will see everyone next week

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Back to the 90s)

Ilero (TMO)] (thanks for the game everyone)

[MarioCS] bye all!!!

Carissa has left the game on Fri Aug 24 23:45:05 EDT 2018

Lisa has left the game on Fri Aug 24 23:45:11 EDT 2018

TMO has left the game on Fri Aug 24 23:45:20 EDT 2018

[MarioCS] and dont try to kiss SHi while I'm gione!

[Master] HAH

[MarioCS] lol, bye Bobby!

[Master] talk to you over the weekend

[Master] you shoudl stop by

[MarioCS] fr sure, we may stop by

[MarioCS] right on

[MarioCS] ciao

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Aug 24 23:46:06 EDT 2018

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 23:46:45 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Aug 24 23:46:55 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 250. Next level in 109577.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 175. Next level in 112384.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 150. Next level in 9149.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 135157.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 150. Next level in 125649.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 175. Next level in 71666.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 75. Next level in 7893.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 200. Next level in 20392.

[Master] Kel XP award: 250. Next level in 59537.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 75. Next level in 14455.

[Master] Hey there

[Master] no clue why people got kicked out

[Carissa] Came back just to say bye? lol

[Master] only hint is that it was when TMO was rolling dice

[Carissa] Because it's an omen for the caverns of doom?

[Master] but that shoudl not be right

[Master] when I restart Klooge it will give me the error message

[Master] maybe

[Lisa] just checking to see if anyone came back

[Master] no

[Carissa] Just us

[Lisa] maybe it will be better next week

[Master] TMO never left

[Master] it will be

[Carissa] Huh

[Master] just one sec

[Carissa] And this time it didn't connect first time I tried.

[Master] you hsould have a bit black map

[Lisa] yes

[Carissa] y

[Master] that is the caverns

[Carissa] A bit dark.

[Lisa] a sneak preview!!!

[Lisa] Thanks!

[Carissa] Hahaha

[Master] grins

[Master] at least we know they load well for you two

[Carissa] Chat kind of blinks more than usual when you did change it, if that makes sense?

[Master] yeap

[Carissa] Like it wants to close itself, but doesn't.

[Carissa] Or extra lag.

[Master] OK so have a great night, will see you online

[Carissa] Something like that

[Master] off again for the third weekend in a row

[Master] is very weird

[Lisa] goodnight!

Lisa has left the game on Fri Aug 24 23:50:41 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Third time's a charm? Maybe it'll fix itself next time :)

[Carissa] Night!

Carissa has left the game on Fri Aug 24 23:50:49 EDT 2018


XP awarded