View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180817

Chat Log - 2018 08 17 - Bebbux- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Aug 17 17:21:29 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] Head Steward moved 28'04".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 26'07".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 14'08".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 38'04".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 27'02".

[Master] Indigo moved 19'01".

[Master] Penelope moved 35'10".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 38'07".

[Master] Treble moved 18'11".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 27'09".

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 63'02".

[Master] Knave moved 1'05".

[Master] I beleive I have everyone set up now for the start of the night

[Master] both in the real world and in Ghostwood

[Master] I will be back up after I find food adn drink

[Master] good thing we have lots of wine, the water is shut off for our neighborhood

[Master] but don't worry the castle is haunted

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Aug 17 19:02:37 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Aug 17 19:02:39 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[MarioCS] Hello Hello!

[Carissa] Hello!

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Aug 17 19:03:27 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[MarioCS] oh, no, this map again?! yikes

[MarioCS] HI Lisa!

[Carissa] Hi Lisa!

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Lisa] Been 3 weeks and feels like forever since I've played

[MarioCS] missed you!

[Lisa] thanks :)

[Lisa] everyone is well?

[Carissa] Huh it really has been that long. Wow

[Lisa] for me

[Carissa] Ehh, I've been warned they'll try to send me back to CA.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] welcome

[Carissa] Hoping they'll wait until October when family is done visiting.

[Lisa] and it gets cooler

[Carissa] Not keen to walk the streets of Compton.

[MarioCS] we started our house hunting, and off to Sydney in 10 days

[Lisa] Compton??

[Master] did not know Mario wanted to move to Compton

[Carissa] Yeah and another place I don't think has been made public yet.

[Master] or Sydney

[Master] not quite equal choices

[Carissa] But Compton for the past three or four weeks now?

[Carissa] Hahaha

[MarioCS] im pretty fly for a white guy

[Carissa] Sydney is fun. Not sure about Compton.

[Lisa] Compton should be okay in the daytime

[MarioCS] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs

[Carissa] So like other neighborhoods we visited. Got it :)

[Lisa] it's not as bad as it looks in Boyz in the Hood

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Thistle modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Animal Noise, Rogue; Warrior, , 1, $wi, -1. ADDED: Swimming, General, , 1, $st, +0.

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

[Lisa] easier drive to meet you if you are here for a while though

[Master] Spring will not be in tonight

[MarioCS] JOhn went to dinner, will be late, if at all

[Carissa] Very true! I'll let you know what happens :)

[Lisa] big dinner for John

[Carissa] Unrelated to all this, adding to Thistle. Swimming and animal noises. Tempting to leave weapon proficency to just dagger freeing up another slot.

[Master] yes to that

[MarioCS] is thistle going to be a permanent PC for you?

[Carissa] Okay so the two slots left I have two thoughts

[Master] doubt it

[Lisa] she is a kid - how much weapon training could she have gotten?

[Carissa] Dunno that's a question for BOB but gonna make her useful for now :P

[MarioCS] aha!

[Carissa] So with gypsy fortune telling, would it make sense/be potential hilarity for her to have fortune telling to tell false ones? Or is that redundant?

[Master] yes she should have fortune telling

[Carissa] So then that last slot...

[Master] singing? dancing?

[Carissa] (One second bringing it up)

[MarioCS] prestidigtation, stealing our holy symbols

[Carissa] That was a thought or...

[Carissa] Chicanery?

[Lisa] lol

[Carissa] (Couldn't think how to spell it for the life of me)

[Master] that would be an older skill

[Lisa] that's a nwp?

[Master] at this age would be more natural things

[Carissa] Yep

[Carissa] Dancing would probably make sense then unless someone else has another ide.

[MarioCS] begging?

[Lisa] whatever you like

[Lisa] gaming?

[Carissa] Haha was thinking abotu begging after her intro

[Carissa] Hmm, gaming could be fun.

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Thistle modified:

[MarioCS] juggling

[Carissa] Or might stick to dancing. Feel like she'd play, but not play for gambling which is more how I'm reading it :)

[MarioCS] tumbling, in the sense of handstands, and not necessarily falling

[Carissa] Ooh that is a good idea.

[Carissa] And child appropriate.

[MarioCS] tattooing

[MarioCS] thats always fun

[Carissa] Hahaha less child appropriate.

[MarioCS] winemaking, she and JIlly can open a bistro

[Carissa] So in the situation they find themselves in, would dancing or tumbling be more useful?

[Master] either

[Master] dancing is the meta gaming for a wedding

[Master] but both work well for a kid like her

[Carissa] We can go tumbling as she's still at that awkward age to be considered graceful yet for dancing:P

[Master] gypsies are all graceful

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Thistle modified:

TMO has joined the game on Fri Aug 17 19:16:47 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Carissa] Bah well compared to other gypsies then ;)

[TMO] yo yo

[MarioCS] Bob, reading Tumbling, a character can get a -4 AC if he does not atack and has initiative. does that stack with Parrying?

[MarioCS] Hi TMO

[Master] no parrying is a separate action

[MarioCS] so either or?

[Carissa] Dunno how to do thief skills. Not sure what her pickpocket technically would be pointwise, but figure that, hiding and being quiet would be her main talents?

[Master] I have that

[Master] yes to Mario

[Carissa] And hi TMO!

[Lisa] Hi TMO :)

[TMO] Ladies and Gents, I am arrived

[Master] OK

[Master] so TMO will JTom be here?

[Master] just adjusting the characters for the people who are here

[TMO] I just asked, no, he's playing online with his cousin

[Master] ok

[MarioCS] Is tonight Wedding, or Haunted Castle?

[Master] so TMO has Ilero, Lisa has Indigo, Carissa has Johan and Mario has Jon the Sailor

[Carissa] Interesting...

[TMO] we have 3 groups now. castle, town, and wedding

[MarioCS] woohoo! pantsless! just like real life!

[Master] we are continuing with the group in Ghostwood until they get past the time line where the other group is

[Carissa] LOL

[Carissa] Triple party split!

[Master] we are starting at the dinner table

[Master] the group here

[Master] Indigo and Branadarus just rejoined the group

[Carissa] (If I even remember much about Johan except that he gets seasick)

[TMO] Carissa - did you see the message in Player Comm on the site?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

TMO has received the map ground floor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] *guess he lost today)

[Carissa] Yes sorry didn't get to replying. Busy week, but was in agreement with Lisa on females needing a little extra tweak :)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] If Michael comes he will get Howard

[Master] IF needed

Ilero (TMO)] (ok - but am wanting to, if possible, get you and Mario on a call some time to agree on elf physiology)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no one gets Wu?)

[Master] sadly no one does get me

Ilero (TMO)] (could be really simple, could be more complex)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] ( im available just about anytime in the evening, this coming week nly)

[Carissa] (Can't change to Johan)

[Master] now you can

Ilero (TMO)] (woohoo! seated at the head of the table!)

[Carissa] (Oooh yeah forgot that one. Uh, don't have Skype and this week is hell unless end of the week. Horse races suck)

[Carissa] (I can see end result if that goes faster and give opinion after)

Ilero (TMO)] (no worries - Skype would have made it easier, cause I could share my screen)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) grumbles under his breath before folding his cards.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] is it too early for a drink?

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) looks for a carafe

[Master] It is early evening

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] No.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] then, here here!

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Old grouchy useless man, right?)

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) slaps table

[Master] (Useless was Howard)

Ilero (TMO)] (are we all gaming?)

[Master] You can pick what you do

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (WAS Howard, but I recall poor Johan almost dying multiple times)

[Master] Indigo and Branadarus just walked in

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Thought so)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] I've never liked cards

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] HEY

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Look Indigo cards!

[Ilero]] (TMO) eyes Indigo and Branadarus as they walk in.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Maybe you can do better with those than the dice

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] Indigo! Tyberius! come join, we could use a change of luck

[Ilero]] (TMO) folds his cards and places them face down on the table.

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] We already did die. I hate those, too.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wouldn't be hard to do better than I did today

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH we had a fun time

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Join us and find out.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] you still have your shirt, couldnt have been too bad

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and theey are very grateful for your generostiy

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] have to lose the first night

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) grunts

Ilero (TMO)] (brb - getting seconds)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so when you win the last night you can get away quick

Indigo (Lisa) laughs "So is Penelope!"

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Aug 17 19:28:03 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnAA has received the map Base Map.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She did good

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Johan is a blacksmith? He and Mara need to talk)

Indigo (Lisa) smiles at Penelope

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi John)

Penelope (Master) smiles

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Hi John!)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] ( Mara: my eyes are up here... sigh)

[Penelope (Master)] It is all in the wrist

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] oh hai john

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] And slight slop of the table....

[JohnAA] (hello all)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] *slope

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (how was dinner?)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (must still be eating...)

Ilero (TMO)] (back)

[Indigo (Lisa)] So no one got in trouble today. That's good sign.

[JohnAA] it was fine, not fine dinning but fine

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] where are the others?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We are short a few people

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I thought they were with you?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] they did not come with us

[Ilero]] (TMO) tilts his head to point behind him. "Town"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We left when Branwyn did

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] they left for town, the elves cught them jjust before they left

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Made a lot of racket.

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) looks at johan

[JohnAA] (so Miranda can be present?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (yes)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] ok, so who's deal is it

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] go ahead wu

[JohnAA] who?

[Indigo (Lisa)] So they're probably eating at the tavern in town

Wu Sen Cho (Master) lays down a straight flush

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) grumbles, "Knew it."

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] WHO do you do that?!

[Ilero]] (TMO) folds his cards into the center of the table.

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) tosses cards in disgust

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) eyes cards considering if he can steal some for his hand.

Indigo (Lisa) laughs "Wu Sen was very good on our caravan trip. He played at night with me and the other guards"

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Bet they're having more fun in town.

Wu Sen Cho (Master) eyes twinkle

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Who asked him to join anyways?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Indigo taught me everything he knows

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] but not everything that I know

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] je shuffles like ive never seen, must be a sharp

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We are eating right?

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] even playniong as much as i did on the ship, im not as good as him

Ilero (TMO)] Hope so.

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] I think Jon sustains on drinks.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We are not waiting on the others?

Indigo (Lisa) looks at steward "Do you think we can have ale tonight instead of wine?"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] They can just get the leftover

[Indigo (Lisa)] If that's okay.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] i do need food sometimes. Now seems about right

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] .me looks at meager coins left to bet

[Head Steward (Master)] I will have them bring up a good cask for you Master Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you!

Ilero (TMO)] (we've upgraded from Knave)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] and fresh ale?

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Haha for the moment)

[JohnAA] (bring us yoour freshest wine)

[Head Steward (Master)] I will bring sufficient ale and food

Head Steward (Master) bows

Indigo (Lisa) looks at table "Hope you don't mind. Branwyn always wants wine and it gets boring"

Ilero (TMO)] T'anks.

[Master] Head Steward moved 14'09".

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) grunts in agreement

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I wonder why everyone is so quiet

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm sure he'll bring you tankards Ilero

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] What did you do with your day?

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Lose money.

Ilero (TMO)] Any interesting stories? Anyt'ing we need know?

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] we havent seen the sun yet today, just been playing cards

[Indigo (Lisa)] Me too!

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks around

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] it seems like you are all complaining about losing money

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] someone had to win

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (so who won it all then? has to be one of us? Wu?)

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) nods towards Wu

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) sticks head above book

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Who else?)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] Ill let you Guess Wu won it all

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Wu?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The best part of losing money is complaining about it

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) eye daggers at Wu

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] How much did you lose Miranda?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Not a copper

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) smiles slightly at Indigo's comment

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] just silvers

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) giggles

Ilero (TMO)] (oddly enough, Ilero is overly cautious at cards. He didn't lose much, but also rarely won)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] almost hard to read with them playing a quiet game so loudly

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I used to spend my days with dice and cards, drink and food

[Ilero]] (TMO) smirks. "Used to?"

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] and now married life has taken it's toll

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] many a time we were cursed at for our rowdy behaviour

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (Kel: and for just being you...)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) puts down book and stretches

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am very happy to be married and have someone to take me away from that and be out adventuring

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Probably saves you money.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] fewer fight nows

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks arround confused

Ilero (TMO)] Bot' change after married long time. More money gone, more fights.

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) grins " just with the missus now"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Well I am guessing we are about to need to go find lots of gold with a castle to build

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] A haunted one?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we don't need no stinkin cstle)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I saw the tower that Branwyn built before

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] we always found it easier to just 'take' one already built

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am betting she wants an even bigger better tower now

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (grins at Lisa)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (and an old John joke too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] How many towers does she need?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I can imagine quite a lot

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Miranda wants a tower, yes, just not in the swamps nor mist)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] more al here!

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] ale*

[Master] Knave moved 18'04".

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] Jon the sailor: Drinking check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 6!!

Knave (Master) with two servants brings in several platters and a small keg of ale

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Does that mean he's drunk or not drunk yet?)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] ( a six for drinking?! for a pirate? yikes!!!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (he has no problbem drinking, walking maybe)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (gotta check that prof)

[Knave (Master)] I do hope that this will be enough to get started

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (lol john)

[Knave (Master)] If you need more just call, I will have someone waiting by the door for you

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Hope we're not waiting for the others to drink.

[Knave (Master)] Do you know when the rest of your group is coming back?

[Indigo (Lisa)] That smells great, Knave! Thanks!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] yea, where are the others

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Saving money.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (Drinking success means he can drink 2x w/o effects)

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "T'ey not wearing bells. Maybe we need get some?"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] When did they leave?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The wolves would like that

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Do you have a place we could look from up high Knave?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Shi did not like ribbons on teh wolves

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] i had just two pints, so it must have been about 10-ish?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] or those flowers

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] This morning. They woke me from my after-breakfast nap.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so they have been gone all day

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) nods

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Johan as he spoons potatoes onto his plate "Treble still alive?"

[Master] Treble moved 16'00".

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) shrugs

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Was two hands ago.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] All day, when is it? Where is there a window?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (no windows)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (all candles)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I have been chasing her around all day.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] i can catch her if you want

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] She doesn't like me much and runs under tables and chairs to taunt me

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) taps cutlass

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] You're the one who offered to watch her and volunteered me. So you get to watch her.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] No! That will be Branwyn's familiar one day!

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] lets drink to that!!

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] I'll do the research. You can babysit

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] I did that enough in my life.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] But Johan ... we have always studied together. Why wouldn't we watch our master's otter together?

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) sighs and pauses.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You all know I am gonna be teaching you when we get back right

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Well...is she good at cards?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) steps up to apprentices

[Master] Knave moved 3'09".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 16'01".

[Master] Treble moved 14'03".

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] speaking of babysitting, im glad they took the other one with them

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I don't think otters can do much not having the thumbs necessary to hold cards

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] i can definitely drink to that!

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) shakes head

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] What other one?

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) puzzled, looks at Treble's paws

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Guess we'll have to teach her. There's got to be some way...

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] the human baby

[Treble (Master)] squeek

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Oh she is not an apprentice

[Treble (Master)] squeek

Howard Plum (Lisa) tries to pat Treble on the head

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) looks down at Treble waiting

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Coming up to play?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) steps away shaking head

[Master] Treble moved 5'05".

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] maybe a twig she pins under her furry arm, and we stick the cards on the twig

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] can only use that deck once, thoguh

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] .me ponders more

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Maybe her tail?

Ilero (TMO)] Mebbe play better t'an some ot'ers at table, yes?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) thinks to self "This is what passes for apprentices

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) grunts

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] and some honey...stick them to her tail

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I saw a pirate once with a monkey who had a dagger in its tail

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) still watching Treble

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) surprised

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) thinks "think is more like a play"

JohnAA is receiving the map ground floor...

JohnAA has received the map ground floor.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 7'03".

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] havent crossed that one yet

Ilero (TMO)] So what we do now?

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] another drink!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Eat

[Indigo (Lisa)] But monkeys have windy tails

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] excuse me Knave, do you have a town I could look out of?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (everyone knows it's Windy)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPYT9Vyu62A

[Indigo (Lisa)] (window, John?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (no windows anywhere to be seen)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Tower?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (sorrw Tower)

[Knave (Master)] What can I help with?

[Knave (Master)] there are several towers

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] can you show me where you saw us from

[Knave (Master)] but I do not advise trying to jump off of them, it is a long way down

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] Dont tell Branwyn that

[Knave (Master)] Why certainly

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] as we entered town

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) follows

[Master] Knave moved 27'03".

[Master] Knave targets Head Steward. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 26'02".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] targets Head Steward. Distance: 2'10"

[Ilero]] (TMO) gets up. "Hye go look."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] She just took our person with the food

[Ilero]] (TMO) follows them quickly.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] and the Ale

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 34'07".

[Master] [Ilero]] targets Head Steward. Distance: 1'11"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (smiles)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] And one of the players. Does this mean game's over?

[Indigo (Lisa)] More chicken for us

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] here here

Indigo (Lisa) piles more meat onto Penelope and his plates

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] we cant stain the cards, lets finishing eating, then win our money back

[Indigo (Lisa)] Knave said there was more right outside

[Penelope (Master)] Thank you

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (money or food?)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] More?

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] this sure beats that swamp eel from the trip over

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] and that foul water

[Penelope (Master)] I will admit to missing Jilly for her cooking

Indigo (Lisa) tosses a strip of chicken under the table "Here, Treble!"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Jilly is great

[Master] Treble moved 14'02".

Indigo (Lisa) nods

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) nods

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Why didn't she come with us?

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] if she could only learn to ferment...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sorry, Treble, no fish.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She wanted to see her family.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I thoguth Branwyn was her family

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jilly's family is back home

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head "No, she just works for her"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Branwyn works for Jilly?

Lord Branadarus (Master) winks

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and laughs

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) stares in disbelief

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) then smiles

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jilly just likes adventures so she sneaks onto them

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Which is what makes her great

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] so, how long until the wedding party gets back?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I have no idea

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I suppose it depends on how much dancing there is

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] our wedding was pretty quick

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] and where did the others go? the town didnt seem big enough to be gone this long

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] the candles are almost out

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but the elves always seem to take forever to do anything

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] i envy those two, they are SO COOL!

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] I wish I was an elf

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] and be cool like them!

Lord Branadarus (Master) puzzled

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] are you sure we know the same elves?

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) stares into the distance, content

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Kel is pretty good

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) snaps back

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] he knows what he is doing in a fight

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] ya the two lovers

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] he stands up for his friends

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] he is a bit daft sometimes

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] sometimes, im half baked, and I know what up more than him!

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] she keeps him in his place though

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] he does whatever she says

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] might as well be hitched

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] How many more animals do you think that Shi will bring back with her?

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] wow, she has enough for a traveling show.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] im surpirised she hasnt stolen Treble

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) mutters, "If only she would."

[Master] after about 10 to 15 minutes of walking and climbing Ilero and Miranda make it up to the top of the guard tower

[Master] over 200 feet up

[Master] the valley below is dark with lights from the village twinkling

[Ilero]] (TMO) leans over the edge with a smile on his face.

[Master] and a faint glow from the forest below

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (Kel: "Shi, i can our town from here!")

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Wow, later than I thought

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (must be daylight Savings Time in Drillian)

[Knave (Master)] I told the guards to let them in no matter how late they arrive

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (any movment near the forest glow, or stationary)

[Knave (Master)] (too far away to spot movement in these lighting conditions)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I appreciate that

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we can see if the light is moving?)

[Knave (Master)] (correct if it was movign you could see it move)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] So someone is camping in the woods

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] It is a good thing we are here in the castle

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] with everyone leaving to go their own way

[Knave (Master)] That is the gypsy camp

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) nods

Ilero (TMO)] Probly good t'ing Bran not know t'ey t'ere.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Only the wedding people really left. The others probably wanted to eat at the tavern

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I thought maybe

[Indigo (Lisa)] They didn't like the castle very much

[Knave (Master)] Why in a tavern if you have a castle?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Why in a tavern if you have a castle?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] They are a welcome part fo the community. yes?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] This is a nice place

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] good solid

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] reminds me of my mother's castle

[Indigo (Lisa)] If Shi can bring her wolves she would have dinner anywhere

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (Hmmm...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] They have wolf rules here that I wasn't expecting

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (shocking)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] I didn't know there were rules for wolves. Or wolves for pets.

[Penelope (Master)] lots of people are wary of wolves

[Penelope (Master)] Shepards tending their flocks

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] would be such a nice view if not for te mist

[Penelope (Master)] people who live in straw houses

Indigo (Lisa) nods

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] But Shi's are trained

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (to not huff and puff)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Stick houses aren't much better.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] ah, but a castle,,,Brick!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (they did not get in the castle)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (ahhhhhhhh...)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Sji had a hard time getting out)

[Penelope (Master)] (good thing the castle was not made of straw)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] with the werewolf scare in these parts, im surprised they can be seen at all in the open

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (maybe I need a drink)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] most people would fear simply their sight

[Knave (Master)] Shall we go down to dinner?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) I am ready to go back when you are Ilero

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Yeah why are they so worried about werewolves here

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] other than the Princess

[Ilero]] (TMO) smells the air.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye come back later?

[Knave (Master)] of course

[Knave (Master)] the guards will answer the door if you knock

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods his thanks and turns to go back down.

[Master] refilling glass brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (same)

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and so

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (are we suposed to know which princess is a wearwolf?)

Ilero (TMO)] (my money is on the hairy one)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (by that time it's too late)

[Master] (the princess was Anastacia

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (just like the Gator)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] ( Is he a wear gator, well he bit me so yea)

[Master] so everyone is back at the table

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 32'09".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 45'05".

Ilero (TMO)] (according to Shur you're safe from being a weregator. I'm sure that makes you feel SO much better. ;) )

[Master] is there a time that you will be going out to find the rest of the group

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) eats heartly

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I say 1st light)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] we can't really run search parties at night, although we could always send a group to the gypsy camp to ask if they've seen them

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (bunch of infavision people)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL another party split?)

Ilero (TMO)] (or just take everybody)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no I like it)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Ilero and I just survided on our own)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (sure the tower was life threatening)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I think they all can see in the dark, let them have their fun

[Master] I just do not want to advance the group down in town too far without knowing the castle group knowing when they would go look for them

Ilero (TMO)] (guard could have tried to tip us over)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] Knave, if we need go look for ot'er group, is t'ere guard we can borrow for guide?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (ilero could have tried to make a pss at Miranda)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (that would be a fight)

Ilero (TMO)] (yes, that would have gone well...)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Keeping a baby out that late, though? We'd probably expect some returning, right?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (neith is in the castle with Mercy)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (if nothing, they have proving to be responsible parents)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (LOL, we traveled forever with the baby through swamp, and NOW we worry it's out late?!)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (I thought she went to town)

[Master] She want to town

[Master] and LOL at Mario

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (:P)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh - okay ...)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Neith went and therefore Mercy went ;) )

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Dunno, I vote we do another split because why not?)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] I wonder how Mara is doing

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (that is a reason to go for yo I guess)

Ilero (TMO)] (did you see Ilero's question to Knave?)

[Master] no

[Master] now I did

[Knave (Master)] I am not sure, the guards are not supposed to leave the castle right now

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

[Knave (Master)] there was a problem in the forest a few nights ago

[Knave (Master)] a group of guards went to town

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) perks up

Ilero (TMO)] (did we know about that here?)

[Knave (Master)] and then they never returned

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] Couldn't get wood?

Ilero (TMO)] (or was that just the town group?)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (oops, wrong party)

[Knave (Master)] (just the town group before)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Don't think so, Shur asked guard outside)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Why did they go there in the first place?

[Knave (Master)] They went to town to go drinking

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Wouldn't you go to a tavern for that?

[Knave (Master)] the next day we checked

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] sounds like this group

[Knave (Master)] they left the town went to the woods

[Knave (Master)] and never made it out of the woods adn back to the castle

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Huh this is sounding a little familiar...)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] sleeping with the gypsies?

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (or a succubus Leucrotta)

[Knave (Master)] no one goes near the gypsies unless they are asked

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Isn't that what they left this morning for? Drinking?

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] Are the gypsies hostile?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Well he is a dwarf so, eventually...

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) looks over at Howard

[Knave (Master)] You just go down the cliffs of the dragon along Drake's Road

[Knave (Master)] down into the Ghostwood

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

[Knave (Master)] along the hunted road to cross the Red Bridge over the Crhimson river

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] they won't be hard to track come light

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at the others. "You t'ink we need go find? Or wait?

[Knave (Master)] you can take the Old Church Way or the ANcient Caravan route to get to Blackraven Village

[Knave (Master)] that is what I told the group this morning

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] if they were told to go that way, we could run into them om that same path

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] i say we go

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] they wouldn't go anywhere dangerous wth out us would they

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] after one more round, of course

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] who was leading them?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] They would not have an adventure without us would they?

Ilero (TMO)] Shur.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] maybe it wasnt dangerous when they started out

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) has woried look

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Shur?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] In a bar?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH MAN

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] hmmm, now that girl can track

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] they are having adventures aren't they

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] but can she track and drink?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] or rather drink and track

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) ponders

[Ilero]] (TMO) rolls his eyes.

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] she seems to be able to hold her own

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks a jon

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] you know?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Indigo what do you think?

Ilero (TMO)] Who wants go?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Should we wait till morning?

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] you can't tell? she's in control always

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) ponders

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] yea, their fine

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] the trouble makers are all here

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Didn'th they think the same of those guards?

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) looks at Johan

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] Well that's true.

Jon the sailor (MarioCS) raises stein " Here Here!"

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs "They are probably all right, but a walk after dinner isn't a bad idea"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] i'll try and keep this group together and put them to bed at a reasonaly time

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hokay. Whoever want go on walk can."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OK so at 9 bells we can go

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that gives us time for seconds

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) sneaks a little drink

[Ilero]] (TMO) grabs some food and a large cup and heads back up to the tower.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Want to go out tonight, Penelope?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) thinking it's gonna be a long night

[Penelope (Master)] are you taking me dancing?

Penelope (Master) winks

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can dance while we walk

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfThF6cZYo8)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ease on down, ease on down the road...)

[Penelope (Master)] That would be adventurous

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Well, I will stay her with Miranda and ... Treble.

Howard Plum (Lisa) soft sigh

[Penelope (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w15F4r09Pro

Ilero (TMO)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGxBx8RzzrM)

Johan the Apprentice (Carissa) nods at Howard, "I'll stay and help watch Treble."

Ilero (TMO)] (thumbs up Bob)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Good, we can talk som Magic Theory

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] if there's a chance at using by big sword, i'm so there!

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (lol to the links

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] That would be appreciated Miranda

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) smiles

[Penelope (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCrlyX6XbTU

[Master] So we are confirmed that at 9 PM the group in the castle will head out to try to find the group from town

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Aug 17 20:44:45 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

Ilero (TMO)] (aye)

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (not all, but some)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (sure)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Hi Michael!)

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (*try(

[Johan the Apprentice (Carissa)] (Hi Michael!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (hey M)

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] (Hi Michael)

[Ilero]] (TMO) sits on the castle wall with his feet dangling over the edge and eats his food.

Ilero (TMO)] (at the top of the tower)

[Master] OK so now switching over to the group earlier in the evening (before dinner time)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DHRGrIqmb0

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) stretches his legs

[Master] workign with Michael on fixing his chat, on a single screen right now

Ilero (TMO)] (ok, brb then)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] he is working on it

[Master] so there si your overview map

[Master] you are in town

[Jon the sailor (MarioCS)] can we chat as our characters?

[Master] and making it towards the second bridge lower on the river

[Master] and yes

[Master] was asking which way out of town

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Shur, how do you hanle people like that

[Master] past the church or up and around the other way?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] "guy" at the bar

[Master] TMO is AKF

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry, arent we going to the gu[psy camp now to dance?)

[Master] that is the plan I just want to be sure which way you left out of town so I can judge the people in the tower looking down

[Master] you can go by the church

[Master] or the other way north

[Kel (MarioCS)] i assumed we were following the gypsy guy who invited us

[Master] OK

[Master] so by the church it is

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Carissa] (Yep sorry sure whichever)

Ilero (TMO)] (back)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (right on, the lower winding road)

Ilero (TMO)] (just like pac-man. woka woka woka)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( then northon the river road, across the bridge)

Ilero (TMO)] (oo, named caverns...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (hmm, somehow i remember: Caves = Bad)

[Master] foto is on that map for you

Ilero (TMO)] (oo.. named river)

[Ilero]] (TMO) is easily impressed

[Kel (MarioCS)] (great, place the TINIEST character...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Aug 17 20:54:41 EDT 2018

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (he could have used trebble, if it was here)

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Aug 17 20:55:02 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

[Carissa] (lol)

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

Ilero (TMO)] (feeling chatty yet mharm?)

[Master] so everyone sees this right?

[Master] Haunted way up to Drakes Road then back down

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) don't get too carried away with the dancing, we need to keep our guard up

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (yes)

Ilero (TMO)] (yes, although Foto was offscreen for me at first)

[Master] as the road goes between and inside of the Ghostwood

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (where is the castle?)

Ilero (TMO)] (straight north, I believe)

[Master] the castle is farther up those roads

[Master] that go up the switch backs there

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (that's what i thought)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Oh it's just some dancing in the woods. Relax. We're nowhere near the vampire's castle.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) its not the vampires i'm worried about right now. These kind of people, they like to make you comfortable,..then STRIKE!

Kel (MarioCS) lunges at Shi

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) so be careful

[Shurkural]] (TMO) chuckles. "This'll be fun."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) giggles

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Still better than vampires.

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #11 moved 102'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #10 moved 37'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #9 moved 47'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #8 moved 117'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) and he couldnt even see i was a He

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #7 moved 97'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #6 moved 62'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no one?)

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Girl #11 moved 28'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Girl #10 moved 10'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Girl #9 moved 19'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Girl #8 moved 10'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Girl #7 moved 34'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Girl #6 moved 81'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Girl #5 moved 31'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Girl #4 moved 27'01".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (that wexplains alot)

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Girl #3 moved 53'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Girl #2 moved 23'03".

Shurkural (TMO)] (when the elves are talking amongst themselves, they're invisible to the rest of us)

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #8 moved 63'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #7 moved 56'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #6 moved 77'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #5 moved 91'06".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ahh, right)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #4 moved 40'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #3 moved 39'08".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) dances a little twirl in the road as she walks.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Shur, did you enjoy the way that guy talked to you?

Kel (MarioCS) listens in

[Shurkural]] (TMO) laughs. "It was a bit of fun."

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] at least you can take care of yourself, most can't

[Kel (MarioCS)] Quite rude, if you ask me

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] especialy those that look like you

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles slyly, looking almost malevolent for a brief moment. "Yep, sometimes I've had to twist an arm or two."

Shurkural (TMO)] "Helps when Papa owns the tavern, too."

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] just have a signal when you want someone to step in for you

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] would not want to ruin your fun

[Shurkural]] (TMO) chuckles. "If you hear screaming or cursing, that's your signal, sugar."

Kel (MarioCS) makes mental note

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) nodds

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] From them?

Kel (MarioCS) giggles

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijhL9Y7skQs

[Shurkural]] (TMO) gives a big grin and wink.

[Master] (was a bit late for the walking comment sorry)

[Kel (MarioCS)] that barkeep should have showed you some respect

Shurkural (TMO)] (are we carrying our big weapons, or just smal hand weapons?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0

[Kel (MarioCS)] R-E-S-P-E-C-T

[Master] up to the group

[Kel (MarioCS)] just a little bit

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (nods at Mario)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (moment of silence)

Shurkural (TMO)] I just went with it. If he'd gotten handsy it'd have been different.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi wouldn't leave her bow given the choice)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nor Kel leave Teb)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I'd say full weapons, because we did hear about the guard fiasco before leaving castle)

Shurkural (TMO)] (probably not armor, unless it's comfortable)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( i always assumed Kel lived in his armor, so id guess its comfortable)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Heh, the video for Imagine Dragons Believer has the singer boxing Dolph Lundgren... talk about dreaming)

[Master] so now LIsa does not have a character here to play

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Leather armor isn't that uncomfortable....)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Run faster, Indigo!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Want a wolf?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (Brother?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (she can play Teb. ;) Or a gypsy)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (she can be Mercy!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's fine)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or Teb! interesting!)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (I wave to everyone on the road even if I don't gnome)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Give her Teb AND Mercy. Could be a fun convo?)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Welcome children

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl John)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Hello."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) waves and smiles. "Hi!"

[Master] Anor, Eddie, [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, [QuiFon Ruminell]], Shi'Nynze, Kel, Brother Fotopoulos, Ithil and Galad moved 18'00".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) glances around the camp with excitement

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Woof Woof

[Master] Gypsy Girl #6 moved 2'06".

[Gypsy Girl #6 (Master)] Hello there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hello.

Kel (MarioCS) shifts nervously, tries to keep track of his pockets

Shurkural (TMO)] Hey, we were invited. Is that okay, ma'am?

[mharm-15549] I had to actually download a effing program to make my computer think it had two screens on my goddman laptop bob. Jesus

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We were told there would be dancing and dinner under the stars, away from the stuffy casle.

[Gypsy Girl #6 (Master)] (HAH)

[mharm-15549] Then chat could be "dragged" back to the main screen

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks over at the others. "Umm... I don't remember his name. Do any of you?"

[mharm-15549] jesus

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Greeting fellow travlers

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head

[Gypsy Girl #6 (Master)] Yes there is always time to dance

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh good!

[mharm-15549] (hi all to everyone. wasn't ignoring you)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Never a bad time for it from my experience.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (hmmm...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh hai Michael)

Shurkural (TMO)] (welcome to the game)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Come closer

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks around at the group to see who she's talking to.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) watches Shi closely

[Kel (MarioCS)] (grrr)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Who me?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...he said that or he's doing that? :P)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs and walks closer

[Kel (MarioCS)] (:0/)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) with the wolves close by

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5EoikFrJg

[Kel (MarioCS)] ?me follows Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] (holy cow)

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) wanders into camp, not so much to any one person

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and only after four drinks even)

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) looking for reactions

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (are you all ok now? all are there at the edge of camp)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) dawdles along after them.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 20'00".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (sure, what could go wrong)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] It is always nice to ahve visitors

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 7'03".

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] come sit and talk with me

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) sings a soft song

[Master] Ithil: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uh oh)

[Master] Ithil moved 106'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, Shi...

Ithil (Master) wines, and licks her hand

Shurkural (TMO)] (whole thing is a giant venus fytrap)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns and watches Ithil

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'03".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (nods at TMO)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Don't worry young one they will understand you are grown up soon enough

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) still frowning and confused

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Please come closer

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods and slowly walks over

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 58'08".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 22'02".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) reaches out to Ithil to pet him

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looking at Shi

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWkVqum6a8

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] you cannot keep them as children forever

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] they do grow up

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) softens, "I know."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I thought I was ready for them to grow up until...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] You have never had any stay for this long have you?

Kel (MarioCS) sad for Shi

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] a bird here or there, a squirrel maybe

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) thinks

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, last I heard, Arnn was still around.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Who is Arnn

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "The jaguarundi at home."

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 24'07".

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) moves to fire

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But he might be waiting for my uncle to finish making him a new limb.

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 moved 6'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] After that...he might leave, too.

[Gypsy Male #7 (Master)] Do not get close to the flames

[Shurkural]] (TMO) wanders the camp taking in the sights.

[Gypsy Male #7 (Master)] you do not want to burn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (sorry grandfaster not uncle)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] let me guess, they burn

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) big smile

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] What brings you two children of the forest here?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (i think you mean Shi!)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "Just to travel."

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] here on a lifelong promise

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] .

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] there is much more than traveling to the world

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But I have never travelled before.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How will I know there is more to traveling until I have travel to compare it to?

[mharm-15549] (Are Wisewoman walways so wise....)

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi confused in the brain

Shurkural (TMO)] (just as often as they are women)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I did not say it was better

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods slowly

Kel (MarioCS) still pondering

[Kel (MarioCS)] we will be home soon

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes

[Kel (MarioCS)] they miss us, and need us

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We've not been gone that long. They're fine.

Kel (MarioCS) raises brows

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Are you sure which friends need you more?

[Kel (MarioCS)] we've been gone a long time, SHi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Says the elf? :P)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and yes, our city is of the upmost importance

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 89'11".

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 88'00".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns, "Which friends? Meaning these friends need us more?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 91'03".

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[mharm-15549] you okay there john?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Only you can find out who you real friends are

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Put your left foot in, put your left foot out...)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (dizzy is all)

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, we got a small taste just a while ago

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (right foot still an issue)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can have real friends in more than one place.

Kel (MarioCS) sighs

[Kel (MarioCS)] but we do know who are real friends are

[Kel (MarioCS)] there they are

Kel (MarioCS) points to the crew

[Eddie (JohnAA)] woof

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] And so he shows he can learn

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to not laugh

Kel (MarioCS) hey...

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] He might be worth keeping around as a ..... friend

[Kel (MarioCS)] of course i can

[Kel (MarioCS)] what you talikin 'bout Willis??

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) confused again but listening

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] what brings you to our Ghostwood?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Dancing!"

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (Who?)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] will you invite your other friends to join us

Shurkural (TMO)] (Here you go Mario - a randomly generated face to be Kel: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gBVUeL9IQte-KdHsWM-PZOREOh50dowN)

[Kel (MarioCS)] wait a bit, what do you mean, keep me as a 'friend"?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Over there? Or the ones we've yet to find?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waves over Shur and the others.

Shurkural (TMO)] What's up, sweetie?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emmpnBDM0R8

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wisewoman....oh, I'm sorry, I never asked your name.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Go have fun daughter

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 moved 22'02".

[Master] Shi'Nynze follows Gypsy Male #7.

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 13'05".

[mharm-15549] (nice one bob)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Firend?...we're more than that

[mharm-15549] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] right, Shi?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes off to dance

[Gypsy Male #7 (Master)] Sweeps Shi off her feet

[Gypsy Male #7 (Master)] and takes her to the square

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 14'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hey! what the...

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 36'04".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 57'01".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 68'01".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 75'07".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) laughing and enjoying herself

Kel (MarioCS) watched intensely, mostly hands

[Shurkural]] (TMO) watches the spectacle with a smile.

[Kel (MarioCS)] if you dont see it, dont touch it!

Kel (MarioCS) furls brow

Kel (MarioCS) secretly smiles inside for Shi

[Shurkural]] (TMO) moves over next to Kel.

Eddie (JohnAA) sits next to Brother by the tree

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 53'05".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 7'06".

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

Shurkural (TMO)] Hey, questioin for ya.

Kel (MarioCS) watches Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] sure, Shur

Shurkural (TMO)] You sure you're an elf?

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shur

[Kel (MarioCS)] what? of course i am

[Master] Gypsy Girl #6 moved 41'06".

Kel (MarioCS) motions to ears

Shurkural (TMO)] You don't act much like the stories say. You act more like the stories say dwarves do.

[Master] Gypsy Girl #3 moved 86'04".

Kel (MarioCS) shakes head, watches Shi again

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Gypsy Girl #3 (Master) scratches Eddie

Shurkural (TMO)] All frowns and grumbles.

Shurkural (TMO)] Ain't you supposed to be happy and laughing and dancing all the time?

[Master] Gypsy Girl #4 moved 75'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] we are safe put here. you need to visit us in Divaekah, then you'll see the Relaxed Kel

[Gypsy Girl #4 (Master)] OOOO a baby!

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 16'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] now I'm Protecter Kel

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 43'09".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 66'02".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 94'11".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 117'02".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 136'04".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #9 moved 21'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hey! Slow Down! you're goona hert her

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) still clearly enjoying herself

Gypsy Girl #9 (Master) sits in Kel's lap

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shur, relaxes abit

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) encourging him to go faster

Shurkural (TMO)] Well, we've already got one dwarf.

Eddie (JohnAA) flaps ears back and forth

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 21'01".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #7 moved 27'05".

Shurkural (TMO)] Come on!

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, she is, most she's smiled since we left Divaekah, thats true

[Master] Gypsy Male #10 moved 41'10".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grabs Kel's hand and drags him out to the center.

[Master] [Shurkural]] follows Gypsy Male #10.

[Master] Gypsy Male #10 and [Shurkural]] moved 37'08".

[Master] Gypsy Male #10 and [Shurkural]] moved 51'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, i'll relax, but just a bit...

[Gypsy Male #10 (Master)] Drags Shur off

[mharm-15549] LOL

Kel (MarioCS) follows Shur

[Master] Gypsy Girl #11 moved 28'03".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #11 targets Kel. Distance: 1'02"

Shurkural (TMO)] (collision of intents)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (plus apparently a gypsy girl in his lap)

Gypsy Girl #11 (Master) GRABS Kels hands and drags him upwards, spilling the other girl off of his lap

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (hello Gypsies!?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and Kel without singles, pops coppers like its RAININ"!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She is dancing away from you now She was just a wish)

Shurkural (TMO)] Oops! Wait a sec, sugar.", she says to her partner.

[Gypsy Girl #4 (Master)] what is her name?

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, this isnt sooo bad

[Gypsy Girl #4 (Master)] (to Nieth)(

[Kel (MarioCS)] hi ladies!

[Master] Gypsy Male #6 moved 24'06".

Kel (MarioCS) smiles wiely

[Kel (MarioCS)] widely*

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (ladies,HA!)

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] You can take her, I will take her

[Master] Neith of Inholt follows Gypsy Male #6.

[Master] Gypsy Male #6 and Neith of Inholt moved 19'05".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (That explains a lot)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) heads over to Qui-Fon. "Hey, I can't dance well wearing this. Hold it for me, wouldja?"

[Master] Gypsy Male #6 and Neith of Inholt moved 68'06".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 28'06".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) hands Qui-Fon her bastard sword.

[Master] Gypsy Girl #6 moved 38'08".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Just keep your wits about you

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) holds on tight

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) watches smiling petting and scratching Ithil

[Shurkural]] (TMO) winks at the dwarf and departs with a skip and a grin.

Kel (MarioCS) makes amll talk with the gypsy girls

[Master] Gypsy Girl #2 moved 34'05".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) spends a few minutes getting used to the beat before trying to step it up a notch.

Kel (MarioCS) loses Shi in the whirls

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Dancing check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

Gypsy Girl #2 (Master) brings out bread and ale

Gypsy Girl #2 (Master) gives it out to the camp, handing out one by one

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) claps her hands slowly

[Master] Gypsy Male #6 and Neith of Inholt moved 25'08".

[Master] Gypsy Male #7 and Shi'Nynze moved 41'10".

[Master] Gypsy Male #10 and [Shurkural]] moved 40'05".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) slightly out of breath

[Master] Gypsy Male #10 and [Shurkural]] moved 13'00".

[Master] Mercy and Gypsy Girl #4 moved 65'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh I could have dance a little longer...

[Master] Gypsy Girl #3, Eddie and Brother Fotopoulos moved 100'07".

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Anor and Galad moved 83'07".

Kel (MarioCS) chatting up the ladies

[Gypsy Male #7 (Master)] I will be glad to

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Welcome new friends

[Shurkural]] (TMO) thankfully grabs one of the drinks and quenches her thirst.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Who will tell us a tale?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks around waiting

Gypsy Male #6 (Master) sprawls out on the ground, pulling Neith down to sit on his lap

Kel (MarioCS) stops talking to the ladies, listens

Kel (MarioCS) remembers about Shi, spots her

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks at Kel

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks at Shi

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks at Qui

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sighs. Stteles into the male holding Mercy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. Um, one of us?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Settles against

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at the others to see if anyone is going to step up.

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) thinks long and hard

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) walks arround fire

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, I can tell an elf tale or one of my grandmother's tales...?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 14'00".

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] A story of loss and grief?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hestitates, "You mean Fiona?"

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Or a tale of overcoming great odds?

Shurkural (TMO)] 'Bout the only ones I could tell are about Ilero.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh, um, or just a humorous one when it comes to my grandmother's stories.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] That would be amusing

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] So overcomming great odd huh Shur

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, which one is amusing?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) chuckles and looks down at her feet.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] the funny one

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] perhaps one of love and loss

[Kel (MarioCS)] Anything Ruavain did was humorous

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well Fiona has been on my mind a lot for... many reasons.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shudders

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] More horror than love and loss.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But if that is what you wish...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waits to make sure

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) smiles

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] you know in your heart what to share

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] and who should share it

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) glances at Kel, "I don't think he knows this one as well. Er, or at all."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head and takes a breath, conscious of all the eyes on her

Kel (MarioCS) looks puzzled

[Kel (MarioCS)] i don't. please tell us all

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] "Once upon a time, long long ago, a beautiful elf named Fiona lived, She was young and shy, but slowly grew more open and started to travel the woods. It was in her travels she met a human."

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) smiles at Kel

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns slightly before continuing

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] she does protect you so much

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] taking your burdens up

Kel (MarioCS) smiles, more confused thatn ever

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] "She fell in love with him, but the elders knew such a match would never work. Fiona didn't care. She married him anyways only to watch him age. In her desperation, she sought out a vampire."

[Kel (MarioCS)] sought one out? we run from them!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] plot twist already

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] "With no thought of Aravaith, but only her human, she begged the vampire for help. The vampire agreed, but only if she gave up her soul, too."

Kel (MarioCS) whispers " no...she didnt..."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) retrieves her sword from Qui-Fon and lays it in the grass next to her, then kicks her feet out and leans her back against a rock and chews on a hunk of bread and listens to the story.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (you mean, Oh no she din't)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] "After bleeding her of life, he laid her on the floors of his catacomb and sought her human lover. He killed him."

Kel (MarioCS) purses his lips

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] "Fiona, reawakened and discovering the treachery, flew into a rage. She killed the vampire, but it didn't matter. She was now bereft of love and life. Soon her heart was overtaken by hatred and fear. She gave herself to evil and that was the last she was heard of."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] "The end."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Psst, just aa summary of this: http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ElvenMyths)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Ouch

Kel (MarioCS) shakes his head

Shurkural (TMO)] Well, that was cheerful.

[Kel (MarioCS)] you cant trust vampires. they are vile and despicable

[Shurkural]] (TMO) chews some more bread.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] So still not a good vampire, so what 3 out of 4?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well she wanted love and loss...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We could have easily talked about the rat that fell in love with my grandmother.

[Kel (MarioCS)] thats always a good one!

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks at Kel, do you confuse trusting with understanding?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] wait, a real rat or rat like elf?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Real rat. It's another long story. Involves walls of cheese. Quite humorous, really.

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, if someone betrays me, its clear that is trust that fails. i understand that

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] So you have been betrayed by a vampire before?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (uummmm cheese)

[Kel (MarioCS)] i have been betrayed before, never mind by who, or what

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....a cheesy story, right!)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] so you can see a way to trust a vampire

[Kel (MarioCS)] never

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (tell me about the cheese)

Shurkural (TMO)] (dwarves...)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] never turst a vampire or never understand a vampire?

[Kel (MarioCS)] that storu is not that gouda

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, and yes

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (Munster all you can)

[Kel (MarioCS)] the only good one is a dead one

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] They are already dead

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not fleshed out but: In a fit of curiosity, Ruavain used her wand to try to clear a rat-infested cellar. Unfortunately, one rat that she soon named Kery, somehow fell in love with her. It wasn't until she blocked the sword of a would-be robber with a wall of cheese she managed to shake Kery loose. There is speculation that it had to be some of the finest cheese ever to exist to break such an infatuation, but Ruavain was too focused to escape Kery to be able to confirm the speculation.)

[Kel (MarioCS)] wel, really dead dead, you know what i mean

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Ruavain)

[Kel (MarioCS)] staked to a tree

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] only pure sunlight

Kel (MarioCS) waves his hands

[Kel (MarioCS)] and you have so much! wonder why i'm so weary of this place?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (thus the mist)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I had hoped that you would like to stay

Kel (MarioCS) sneers

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, no

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) perks up

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sits up and wraps her arms around herself and shivers, looking like she's had a frightening thought.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] There are other tales of love and loss

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] of a maiden with hair of silver

[Kel (MarioCS)] how about any of love and not loss? like true love?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] who sought to find true love

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Truv Luv?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] and came to a castle in the Mist

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] in search of such things

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) listening with interest

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks up

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] The moons will both be a crescent tonight

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shudders, "That can't be good. Only one moon cresting and someone died."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (redact)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (you said crescent not full)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A crescent?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] two

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frown, "Does that mean something?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] that makes one wholemoon?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (ask TMO.... he likes naming things)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Parentheticly, maybe

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ()

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wow, John is on fire!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (you want me to name two crescent moons?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (nice John. :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, does this relate to the story?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] To a story of love and loss?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and is this the story of the count's wife?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] is there any other type of story?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't know. I was wondering what happened to the maiden.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] not all stories are finshed

Shurkural (TMO)] Do you .. do you tell fortunes here?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (so yes to other question :P)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] of course

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. So it is still going.

Shurkural (TMO)] Can you tell me someone else's fortune?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks worried.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] perhaps

[Shurkural]] (TMO) swallows and looks at the others to see their thoughts.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hmmm - I see a well. No, not that well a different well)

Shurkural (TMO)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, it's not one of us, is it?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shakes her head. "No. Ilero's."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods in understanding

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not sure he'd want to know it...but might not be bad to know.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "But you know him best to know if you should try to seek it."

Shurkural (TMO)] He's been acting more and more weird since he died.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ya know?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I know that you know that I know what you know)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I know.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha exctly)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] What did you want to know? will you have children?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Will you be happy?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] How will you die?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] How will he die?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) bites her lip.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Does any of that matter?

Shurkural (TMO)] I'm afraid for him.

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) warm smile

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] that is a sign of true love

[JohnAA] looking to bow out now before things go south

[JohnAA] you all have fun

[JohnAA] Save the next week

[JohnAA] I mean see you

Shurkural (TMO)] He's afraid. He hides it. Can you tell me if he is right?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha night John)

Shurkural (TMO)] (bye)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Is he right to be afraid?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh bai john)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] of course he is

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Aug 17 22:18:18 EDT 2018

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Everyone should be

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] it is what we do with that fear that defines who we are

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Is he brave?

Shurkural (TMO)] I've never seen him afraid before.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] is he afraid now?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods.

Shurkural (TMO)] I think so.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] what would he be afriad of?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) takes another drink.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I can tell you his fortune if you wish me to

Shurkural (TMO)] Fate, I think. Maybe the gods.

Shurkural (TMO)] Do I want to know?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Only those who care in them are affected by the gods

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) thinks, "Giant lizards..."

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] That was deep OOC

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I want that quote

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] If you want me to tell you his fortune then bring me a bit of his blood

[Shurkural]] (TMO) gulps.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) whispers, "I'll think about it."

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks at Mercy

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] And why are you here little one

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Beacuse her parents suck)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I am temporarily looking after her

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] How do you plan on breaching your veil

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] along with Hugh

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks at Neith

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] temporarily?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] How will you know when you are done?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sighs

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Between Hugh and I we will never be done with her

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) smiles

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] but we do plan on her receiving proper care when we return

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] a tale of love and loss

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I am of the wilds

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] and Hugh is

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ...

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] we aren't the best parental matetrial

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Some have mothers adn mothers, some have parents

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] If you cannot be one perhaps you can be the other

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We ust hope we are the one that doesn't scar her too much

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We both want the best for her

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh found her abaondoned

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I coln'dt believe it

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) gestures to Mercy to come

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Also my hotspot has 3 percetn battery left sooo..... :) )

Mercy (Master) toddles over

Shurkural (TMO)] (no outlets?)

[Master] Mercy moved 3'09".

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I do think that you will help them be strong little one

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm camping. Wrong cord. :)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] If they trust

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks up

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Stoic look

[Kel (MarioCS)] would it be wrong to offer her as a wedding present?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Shrugs

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks at Shi, Looks at Shur, Looks at Neith, turns to Kel

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] your the wise woman

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Your tale of love and loss?

[Kel (MarioCS)] me?

[Kel (MarioCS)] i hae none

Kel (MarioCS) strong face

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] no love?

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh many loves, one loss

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] crap. if you are getting this message it's dtying

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) gestures for him to continue

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] bye huys!

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Aug 17 22:28:50 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Bye Michael)

[Kel (MarioCS)] i have lost, my best friend, and virtual brother

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] i loved him so

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bye Michael!)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks down sadly

[Kel (MarioCS)] i would have gladly traded my life for his

[Kel (MarioCS)] and now i love again

[Kel (MarioCS)] similar but different

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] How can you go on?

[Kel (MarioCS)] day by day, with the right support, to be strong for me when i am not

Kel (MarioCS) again looks at Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] i will not suffer that loss again

[Kel (MarioCS)] that is my lifelong promise

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] If we love we have loss

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok, who se turn to get mushy for the wiseoman?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods to herself

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Well did she make you cry Make you break down Shatter your illusions of love And is it over now, do you know how Pickup the pieces and go home.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) makes sure she's not covered in gold dust

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (Michael is not going to make it back in)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (beat me to it!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (okay)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Do be careful tonight on your way home

[Kel (MarioCS)] but I never did believe in miracles But I've a feeling it's time to try I never did believe in the ways of magic But I'm beginning to wonder why

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs, "We have to return to the castle?"

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=451m6-oil94

[Shurkural]] (TMO) reaches down and lays her hand on the hilt of her sword.

[Kel (MarioCS)] that was the dinner? bread?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] (elves is rude)

Shurkural (TMO)] ( :P )

Shurkural (TMO)] (are you sure he's not a dwarf?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Must we go now? Or is there time for a little more dancing?

Kel (MarioCS) furls brow

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] It is almost midnight

[Kel (MarioCS)] /c'mon Shi, ill dance with you

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I think that you will want to go back to the castle

[Kel (MarioCS)] unless you'd prefer one of these gents

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "IF it's best we go back instead, we should probably listen to her."

[Kel (MarioCS)] /frowns

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But first...

[Shurkural]] (TMO) gets to her feet and sheathes her sword.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Speak with Animals: I can speak with animals for (2*8) 16 rounds.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes up to Ithil and sits down next to him with other wolves in tow.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 11'09".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly, "What is it you want, little one?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 22'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 20'05".

[Ithil (Master)] to run away

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] To run away or to make it on your own?

[Ithil (Master)] run from here

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pauses and sighs

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sadly to herself, "One of the losses, I am guessing."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You are not a child. She is right, and I shouldn't treat you that way. You don't have to come back with me, but I don't want you to go on your own.

[MarioCS] [Shurkural]] no longer follows Gypsy Male #10.

[TMO] [Shurkural]] follows Gypsy Male #10.

[Carissa] [Shurkural]] no longer follows Gypsy Male #10.

[Lisa] [Shurkural]] follows Gypsy Male #10.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If you want to run...if you want to go your own way, don't leave without the pack.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nice!)

[Ithil (Master)] /ne whines

[Master] So as it gets closers to midnight

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pets him soothingly

[Master] the group starts to move out of the gypsy camp

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You are not a child, and I cannot make this decision for you.

[Master] Indigo and [Shurkural]] moved 564'03".

[Master] and Indigo and the group from the castle

[Master] who left a couple of hours earler

[Master] have made it down to the town

[Master] to find everything locked up

[Master] no on in sight

[Master] peopel refusing to answer your knocking on doors

[Master] and so as you make your way back towards the castle, Indigo comes to the forest

[Master] where he knows the Gypsy camp is

[Master] and finds the group emerging from the woods

[Master] (everyone is there together )

[Master] (just not all on thsi map)

Shurkural (TMO)] (MURDER ENCOUNTER TIME)

Indigo (Lisa) waves

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins and waves back. "Hey!"

[Master] almost midnight on the night of two crescent moons

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gives a brief smile before turning attention back to the wolves

[Indigo (Lisa)] When you missed dinner we thought maybe you got lost

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Near the caverns of the crescent moon?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Devil's Horns, and/or Lover's Heart)

[Master] grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I vote Devil's Horns)

Shurkural (TMO)] (can be both, depending on the place and situation)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not everything has to be about love tonight :P)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...and I'm betting devil is more fitting for whatever is about to happen)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25QyCxVkXwQ

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4)

[Master] also appropriate

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh, we had dinner. The gypsies invited us to camp.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Sounded much better than dinner in the castle.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Everyt'ing hokay?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It was fun but....well, plenty to think about.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks the group over, then shrugs. "Anyt'ing else, or back to castle?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Castle is probably safeest from the sounds of it.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) hesitates, then practically jumps on him with a big hug.

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrRbB-qUJfY

Ilero (TMO)] Uhh... hi?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) whispers, "She said she could tell your fortune." She buries her face in his shoulder and hugs him some more.

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks startled. "Oh. ummm... t'anks?" He pats her awkardly on the back with one hand while the other holds her.

[Ilero]] (TMO) disengages and takes her hand. "C'mon. Go back castle."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtTmR_v6pz4)

Shurkural (TMO)] "You sure you don't wanna..", she looks back at the gypsy camp.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head. "Not tonight. Mebbe later."

Ilero (TMO)] Needs to t'ink first.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think it's better if you don't think when you get your fortune told

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "MAybe a drink would be nice."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Otherwise they might read your mind instead of listening to spirit fates

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or whoever delivers fortunes

Ilero (TMO)] Not sure which worse, not knowing or knowing.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They read minds?

Ilero (TMO)] Or if even can trust what gypsies say.

[Indigo (Lisa)] The last fortune I got told me to write my parents

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They get some things right...

Ilero (TMO)] T'ey lie lots too.

[Indigo (Lisa)] That wasn't scary

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It's not writing them. It's hearingback that I'd think is scary.

[Master] Indigo is a good boy

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should ask Qui how it works but I think they just pull things out of the air. Little invisble floating bits

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "Or they're just very observant."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Only certain people can see them

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo is a good boy?)

Ilero (TMO)] Qui-Fon. You t'ink I should, or shouldn't? You expert.

[Master] He mother did say that

[Master] Qui is lost in thought

Ilero (TMO)] (typical)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (priests! what can you do?)

Ilero (TMO)] (burn 'em)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I suppose)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Too many priests in the kitchen)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No reason you have to decide now.

Indigo (Lisa) looks up "wish we could see the moons from here"

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hokay. Back to castle."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Must not be full, it's darker than last week

Shurkural (TMO)] The old woman said tonight was two cresents. That's about right, I think.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A night of love and loss.

Shurkural (TMO)] We'l want to be inside somewhere safe when they're both full.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should probably go back to the castle and stay on Drake's road

Indigo (Lisa) takes Penelope's hand

[Ilero]] (TMO) leads the group back up the road.

[Master] OK

[Master] and so you make it back up to the castle

Ilero (TMO)] (I Am Surprised)

[Master] and can all tuck in for the night

[Master] everyone is safe and sound, no love lost

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (.....yet)

Ilero (TMO)] (I honestly expected something out there)

[Master] anything in the castle before morning?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) checks with wolves once more before going to bed.

Ilero (TMO)] (not disappointed, just surprised. :) )

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hugs them as she whispers, "I won't be upset. I promise. You do what is right for you."

[Master] you mean someting in the caverns of the .... on the night of two ...... on a night of love and loss.....

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) kisses them and heads inside and to bed

Ilero (TMO)] (Yeah, something like that. :) )

[Master] you went to the castle instead

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But that was south of us sooo yeah, of course we did?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we didn't go in the caverns - I bet they'll be crescent for a day or two)

[Master] smiles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Also didn't Knave tells us not to go there?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we can go tomorrow)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (everyone will tell you not to go there)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I couldn't see a reason to go)

Ilero (TMO)] (it's like catnip to adventurers)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no one will say hey go into the cave of doom)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hey don't touch that red button!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (except mayvbe branadarus)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (it's a well known fact that all adventurers are actualy operating on death wishes)

[Master] smiles

[Indigo (Lisa)] [Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] the caverns have been haunted for many years [Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] some say it is the remains of former servants of the Count

Ilero (TMO)] (when was that said?)

[Master] three years ago?

[Indigo (Lisa)] rumored to be a tunnel between the castle and the caverns

[Master] guessing at the timing

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dec 12 12)

[Master] almost 6

[Master] time flies

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry 21 12)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bah don't worry. It's haunted)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Dec2112)

[Master] You have time to talk overnight and in the morning

[Master] discuss, plot plan

[Master] Love and Loss

[Lisa] and snails??

[Master] Rulers make bad lovers You better put your kingdom up for sale

[Lisa] they leave a trail of love and loss and slime

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ctj97FAylQ)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No lyrics, but favorite band)

[Carissa] Giant snails.

[Lisa] so next week is both groups?

[Master] Time of Day: 07:52 AM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[Master] not sure

[Carissa] Guessing silver-haired maiden was Count's wife, story unfinished, something about the cavern and moons and snails but not sure how they group would know or care to investiage?

[Master] at least we have only two groups again

[Carissa] :P

[TMO] probably a good thing JTom wasn't online. He woudn't have had much fun. :)

[TMO] too much talking

[Lisa] so into the caverns we go

[Carissa] But why?

[Lisa] JTom will like it

[TMO] hehe

[Carissa] Haha I know, I meant, why would the group go?

[Master] I have to laugh that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo is linked to Carissa's choice of song

[Lisa] Nuthin better to do?

[TMO] I probably just need to make time to set up a small home game for him.

[Carissa] Besides being bored - loll beat me to it

[TMO] is a lot of work though

[Carissa] (Ooh always liked this one)

[Lisa] branadarus is going to start getting antsy if we don't do something interesting

[Carissa] (Whisper of the Heart did a good rendition of it)

[TMO] I'm sure somebody in this group knows rope use and can tie him down

[Lisa] lol

[Carissa] Kel?

[TMO] Kingsman edition

[Carissa] Since Jenn isn't available

[TMO] spoiler alert if you haven't seen the movie yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VSRMRh8fEs

[Lisa] home group already went through town and saw gypsies

[Lisa] limited options

[Carissa] I know, just trying to find something to nudge them that way.

[Carissa] Knave singing, wolves dragging them that way, gypsy dancing over there, something.

[Carissa] Just how my mind is working right now - big blank.

[Lisa] but that is why we have branadarus - he naturally will want to go and drag you all along

[Carissa] True :)

[Lisa] I have never seen a ghost before - they are non-corporeal in this game? so magic?

[Lisa] sword goes right through them

[Carissa] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc)

[Lisa] or if they are the count's servants, maybe we can just have a chat and share recipes

[TMO] lol

[Carissa] Always up for a new recipe!

[Master] my current plan is to pick up with this group at the castle next week

[TMO] sounds good

[Master] so you have time to be creative

[TMO] who, us?

[TMO] pshaw

[Lisa] and the crashers have time to forget what they are supposed to be doing

[Lisa] :)

[Carissa] I like that plan. Then return to wedding party the two weeks after when I'll be late ;)

[Master] chuckles

[Master] yeap

[Carissa] Crashing? It's in the title.

[Carissa] ;)

[Master] and wrap up both story arcs and be back to Jistille by the end of the Birthday Game

[Carissa] That fast?

[Lisa] that's optimistic

[Master] grins

[Master] I have decided to be optomistic - 2023

[Carissa] lol

[TMO] sounds good to me

[Carissa] Well hindsight is 2020

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] nice

[Master] Rim shot

[TMO] >.<

[Carissa] ;D

[TMO] forgot that emoji don't work here

[Master] night everyone

[TMO] g'night

[Master] have a wonderful weekend

[TMO] thanks for the game

[Lisa] goodnight!

[Carissa] Night all!

Lisa has left the game on Fri Aug 17 23:32:38 EDT 2018

Carissa has left the game on Fri Aug 17 23:32:42 EDT 2018

[TMO] everybody come up with jokes for next week to make up for tonight

TMO has left the game on Fri Aug 17 23:33:07 EDT 2018

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Aug 17 23:33:19 EDT 2018

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 200. Next level in 109827.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 100. Next level in 14530.

[Master] Kel XP award: 200. Next level in 59787.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 150. Next level in 20592.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 100. Next level in 7968.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Next level in 71841.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 112559.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 135357.

[Master] Jon the sailor XP award: 150. Next level in 521.

[Master] Penelope XP award: 150. Next level in 1507.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho XP award: 150. Next level in 4092.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 150. Level-up!

[Master] Johan the Apprentice XP award: 150. Next level in 1622.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 150. Next level in 9299.


XP awarded