View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180727c

Chat Log - 2018 07 27 - Wedding Crashers

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 27 12:17:14 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 27 18:22:50 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 18:53:40 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map ground floor...

mharm-15549 has received the map ground floor.

[mharm-15549] Sup

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 18:54:26 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

[mharm-15549] Hey Lisa!

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Lisa] How was your week?

[mharm-15549] I'm excited for tonight. Don't know why, but excited nonetheless

[mharm-15549] Eh, it was okay

[mharm-15549] Work Work Work

[mharm-15549] I need a vacation

[Lisa] you should do that

[Lisa] you held down the fort when the family went - can they do that for you?

[mharm-15549] BTW are you free Thursday 4th of October? Say evening like 7-11 or something?

[mharm-15549] They better LOL

[Lisa] October? No clue

[mharm-15549] LOL mom's the same way

[mharm-15549] We're going to be in LA for Halloween at Disney but mom and I wanted to do a puzzle horror room in LA before we go to the Park on Friday

[mharm-15549] We figured we would invite you if you wanted to come :)

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 18:57:35 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioCS has received the map ground floor.

[mharm-15549] So the puzzle room would be evening on Thurs

[mharm-15549] Hey Mario!

[Lisa] Hi Mario

[Lisa] Sounds fun

[MarioCS] Hello Hello!

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 18:58:22 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map ground floor...

JohnAA has received the map ground floor.

[Lisa] where in LA?

[mharm-15549] Hey John!

[Lisa] Hi John

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Hello

[MarioCS] Oh Hai John

[JohnAA] hello all

[Master] Carissa will be in just late

[Master] she is not sure how late

[MarioCS] howís your ankle?

[Master] My ankle is fine thank you

[Master] grins

[MarioCS] and your intestine? better?

[Master] OH that was to me

[Lisa] Thank you for posting John - I wrote you a post on the site while I was at work and I kept getting interrupted and so the site logged me off and I lost it :(

[Master] yeah stomach issues are mostly gone

[JohnAA] no biggie, just having fun

[Lisa] was mad at me and didn't get back to it

mharm-15549 We can always ask you closer to the date :)

[mharm-15549] That's good Bob

[Lisa] Sounds good. I will try

[mharm-15549] my bad

[mharm-15549] no pressure

[JohnAA] fyi I will have to actual say AFK as it will take be a bit longer to step away than normal

[Lisa] no it sounds fun

[Lisa] stepping difficulties?

[mharm-15549] I don't think so. I think it's just one room

[JohnAA] banged up my foot/ankle Monday

[JohnAA] still not good to put weight on it

[Lisa] ouch! how did you do that?

[MarioCS] ha! tell em john

[JohnAA] missed a step

[Master] did you go to the clinic?

[mharm-15549] oh, sorry John. LOL my bad. Please be careful with your ankle!

[Lisa] I was right!! Stepping difficulties :)

[Lisa] You got off on the wrong foot?

[MarioCS] zing!

[JohnAA] Ouch

[Master] tripped on the stairway to heaven?

[JohnAA] no dr yet, sure they would say the same, keep elevated

[mharm-15549] okay, post the link and get it over with bob :)

[mharm-15549] Take some Tylenol John

[mharm-15549] Please be careful.

[mharm-15549] :)

[Master] if you need a link for that I am sorry about your lack of musical education :)

[JohnAA] well it was a step down so I don't think that is here I was headed

[mharm-15549] Michael, please report to the burn unit

[Lisa] if it isn't better by next week you should get some x-rays

[mharm-15549] ouch bob

[Lisa] I have broken my foot and a toe in 2 different incidents

[JohnAA] so glad I can work from home now

[JohnAA] so an expert

[Master] grins

[Lisa] my orthopedist told me horror stories about people trying to put broken feet in regular shoes and bones heal all weird

[JohnAA] how do you know when it's broken or not

[Lisa] you get an x-ray

[Master] when the bones grind against each other?

[Lisa] my foot I broke tripping at work

[mharm-15549] I don't even have a broken foot and your making me feel the pain. Jesus

[JohnAA] don't think anything is broken

[Lisa] swollen for more than a day so I went to urgent care and they x-rayed

[MarioCS] (thatís why I only trip at home. itís so much more intense!)

[Lisa] lol

[mharm-15549] lol

[Master] What a long strange trip it's been

[MarioCS] I confident something is broken, John. It shouldnít be THAT swollen this far from the incident

[Lisa] mine turned into workers comp even though it was me not watching where I was going

[MarioCS] at least hairline fracture

[Lisa] they can't do much except put you in a boot to make sure you give your foot the space to breathe while it's healing

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 19:08:16 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

[Master] one step over the line

TMO has received the map ground floor.

[JohnAA] thanks

[Lisa] Hi TMO :)

[JohnAA] Hey TMO save me

[TMO] greetings, gentlefiends

[MarioCS] lol

[MarioCS] Hey TMO

[TMO] accept the Lord into your Heart and Save Yourself, John! :P

[TMO] (in case you did not know, that was a joke. :) )

[JohnAA] Which one

[mharm-15549] Hey TMO!

[TMO] All of Them

[Master] lol

[TMO] Hello and greetings, y'all

[Master] See Lisa, THIS makes me smile

[TMO] why for does John require saving, by me, of all people?

[Lisa] I am very glad for that

[MarioCS] TL:DR John twisted his ankle, we're ganging up on him for not seeking medical care

[mharm-15549] I LOVE TL:DR's!

[TMO] ah.

[mharm-15549] Sorry for caps

[Lisa] It happens - I wouldn't have dreamed mine was broken until I saw the gap between the bones

[TMO] if it can still hold your weight, wrap it up. If it can't, chop it off.

[TMO] cut the weakness out of your body

[MarioCS] Actually it should be TL:R

[Lisa] foot x-rays are cool :)

[Master] When I broke my shoulder they gave me the files of the X Rays that you could zoom in and through it

[MarioCS] Thanks Dwight Shrute!

[Master] to see exactly where the breaks were

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] OK now that he is gone

[TMO] I have never had a broken bone. Probably two cracked ones, but never x-rayed.

[MarioCS] same with my knee. The Italian doc insisted I just put ice on it, but the x-ray showed my kneecap halfway up my thigh

[Master] I did mean to hustle everyone out of the castle late last session

[Master] In Italy that is normal

[Master] all that kneeling

[Lisa] a dog broke my hand

[MarioCS] lol

[MarioCS] what?

[Master] this is why she has cats

[Lisa] it bit me and broke it

[Master] they only trip you at the top of the stairs

[Lisa] German Shepard

[MarioCS] wow, some jaws

[Lisa] trying to get to a dog in heat and I was in the way

[Master] and we circle back to Stairway to Heaven

[Lisa] it was nothing personal

[Master] on so many levels

[Master] but she did learn the Many Jaws spell.... so maybe just a bit of a memory on that

[Master] but so you do have a night in the castle

[Master] and a morning

[Master] to work out whatever you wish

[Master] as the wedding party departs

[Lisa] bran has to learn spells - give me a sec please

[Lisa] overnight healing too please

[TMO] good idea, will check Marisu's list. done!

[Lisa] lol

[MarioCS] before then, Mara ca heal before we sleep

[Master] [Hoffman]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Ilero]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray: No adjustments made.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Eddie: No adjustments made.

[Master] Jared: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Marisu]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Lord Branadarus: No adjustments made.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] Treble: No adjustments made.

[Master] Galad: No adjustments made.

[Master] Ithil: No adjustments made.

[Master] Anor: No adjustments made.

[Master] Mara: No adjustments made.

[Master] Jon the sailor: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Penelope: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Wu Sen Cho: No adjustments made.

[Master] Howard Plum: No adjustments made.

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Tebhoundrin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Johan the Apprentice: No adjustments made.

[Master] Snezana: No adjustments made.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Mercy: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Shurkural]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Neith of Inholt: No adjustments made.

[Master] Shi'Nynze: No adjustments made.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] how long is trip to wedding from here?

[JohnAA] is indigo not taking healing still?

[MarioCS] Mara moved 25'10".

[MarioCS] Mara targets Indigo. Distance: 2'09"

[Lisa] it's not that he isn't really

[Master] Final Wedding List: Anastacia Branwyn Marisu Hugh Hoffman Snezana Mara

[MarioCS] Mara casts a spell against Indigo: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=2] -3 points. NOTE: Not available.

[JohnAA] and not one on The List

[MarioCS] Mara casts a spell against Indigo: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=3] -4 points. NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (7) - Moderately Wounded

[Lisa] people were forgetting him and I wasn't mentioning it and then I thought it was good practice for the road with limited healing to play as if I couldn't have any

[JohnAA] thought she would heal Kel 1st

[MarioCS] Mara has five prisons, each doing five

[TMO] does Marisu need traveling spells or diplomacy spells?

[JohnAA] both TMO

[Master] 5 prisons, for 5 thieves

[Lisa] Branwyn will be taking silver dagger and magic dagger only

[TMO] yeah, she gets FIVE spells total, thankyouverymuch

[MarioCS] Mara casts a spell against Indigo: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Master] the estate is the next one over so travel will be hopefully quick

[TMO] walking or riding?

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (5) - Moderately Wounded

[MarioCS] Mara casts a spell against Indigo: Orison: I can create minor effects. NOTE: Not available.

[Master] you do not have horses right now

[MarioCS] Mara casts a spell against Indigo: Orison: I can create minor effects. NOTE: Not available.

[JohnAA] Homman is packing his chain and 2 axes in his pack

[Lisa] neither does drake

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (10) - Lightly Wounded

[TMO] I assume walk, unless the Count's people offered some while we were out

[Lisa] last week we noticed no stables

[JohnAA] We never did role play talking to the steward

[TMO] kk

[MarioCS] Mara targets Kel. Distance: 14'00"

[TMO] Marisu is over her Mist sickness, correct?

[MarioCS] Mara casts a spell against Kel: Orison: I can create minor effects. NOTE: Not available.

[MarioCS] Mara casts a spell against Kel: Orison: I can create minor effects. NOTE: Not available.

[TMO] 'pretty sure she is, just want to confirm

[MarioCS] All targets for Mara removed.

[MarioCS] k, Mara is done for yesterday's spells

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 54 (10) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnAA] Hoffman and Hugh don't want to stand out that much

[Master] Steward is here to talk now

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 19:21:30 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map ground floor...

Spring has received the map ground floor.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Good sir, any chance you have something I could wear to a noble wedding, or at least a formal wedding?

[Master] we will play out the night then the morning

[Master] Head Steward moved 67'05".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Hi Spring

[Master] Knave moved 29'00".

[Spring] hi hi hi

[MarioCS] Hi Spring!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] my friend over there too

[Head Steward (Master)] Hmmm, you are going to the díAmbrevilles wedding?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) pointing at Hugh

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Why yes

[Head Steward (Master)] What are the house colors?

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Head Steward (Master)] Marquessa Life Giver?

Mara (MarioCS) looks the steward up and down

[Head Steward (Master)] Which colors have you chosen?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I... um... Am I supposed to match something or someone?

[Head Steward (Master)] You match who you serve

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- # Memorized: 1 (2), CHANGED: Detect Magic - Wizard -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Knock -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Lightning Bug -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Polymorph Other -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Polymorph Self -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Spook -- # Memorized: 0 (+0),

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks at Branwyn

Head Steward (Master) frowns at the not knowing

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head "Pardon? I was thinking about my spells"

[Head Steward (Master)] The colors of your house?

[Head Steward (Master)] for your retainers

[Head Steward (Master)] Blue and Silver?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) bows head and bows

[Marisu]] (TMO) drifts over to the edge of the conversation to be called upon if desired.

Kel (MarioCS) shakes his head

[Kel (MarioCS)] Why does everyone assume we are retainers?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] in their world we are

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I lost my retainers about a year after I got rid of my braces)

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks a Kel and shrugs

[Spring] hehehe

Kel (MarioCS) furls a brow

Marisu (TMO)] (oh, you foolish egalitarians)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I hadn't thought about colors - you should give me warning)

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) mutters not sure what I am retaining or how but ....

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (HA)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Bob is gonna surprise you again tonight)

[Head Steward (Master)] (swamp water john)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( how bot the album cover Dark Side of the Moon? they havenít seen that since The Mst...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and we cover all the bases)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Tiberius "What are your house's colors dear? I am Branadarus now"

[Spring] (LOL)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Actually now that I am married to you it depends

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (throw it back at Bob, nice)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] my mother has grey

Marisu (TMO)] (guacamole green)

[Spring] (and chartreuse)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but traditionally the husband has taken her colors

[Kel (MarioCS)] (she has Inside of the Coffin Grey

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so I should be using yours I think

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But ...

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Pineview cemetery way)

Marisu (TMO)] (I vaguely remember the bit of heraldry I learned the short time I was with the SCA)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but the grey dress did look nice on you

Kel (MarioCS) rolls eyes

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "That is the one I brought. My Mist dress"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Certainly won't dissolve here!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.RulesOfHeraldry

Kel (MarioCS) whispers " That explains a lot"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Then perhaps those are your colors

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] grey and dark blue?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Like my wedding dress?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did you like that?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I like you in everything...... and in nothing at all

[Kel (MarioCS)] /shakes his head slowly

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "I appreciate that, but my retainers might have a problem with that

Branwyn (Lisa) turns back to the steward

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] They will learn to bow lower that way

Marisu (TMO)] Especially if we have to match your scheme.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sorry. Deep blue and gray please.

Lord Branadarus (Master) glances at Marisu and chuckles

[Head Steward (Master)] Very well,

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Message -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Shocking Grasp -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Glitterdust -- # Memorized: 2 (+1),

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you learn that at steward school?

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Etiquette check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Head Steward (Master)] so , looking at Hugh and Hoffman, a tunic of dark blue with a grey over cloak,

Marisu (TMO)] (Does Marisu wear her Doeskin colors to this event, or Branwyn's colors?)

[Head Steward (Master)] I have just the things for you, but not in the right colors

[Head Steward (Master)] but I am supposing that the Marquessa can change those quickly enough

[mharm-15549] Whatever you can come up with is more than adequate

[mharm-15549] We are grateful nonetheless

Hoffman (JohnAA)] do you have two that match each other?

Marisu (TMO)] (I assume Doeskin, since if we wore the colors of the highest ranking, we'd be in Anastacia's colors)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] These men are my friends more than retainers so I think they shall be fine in whatever wardrobe you can prepare for them

Marisu (TMO)] (I assume a cantrip is not powerful enough to change the colors of clothes for any length of time?)

[Master] Technically Marisu outranks everyone, then Branwyn, then Anastacia

[Master] yes it is TMO

[Master] length of time is the issue

Marisu (TMO)] (really?? Whole industries just went under. ;) )

[Master] yeap

[Master] if there were enough low level mages who were only interested in fashion

Marisu (TMO)] (how long can a color change last?)

Marisu (TMO)] (I thought anyone could learn Cantrip proficiency?)

[Master] off the top of my head days per level

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (non mages have to use 2 spell slots and they roll against INT)

[Master] yes to TMO but when you are a peasant do you learn cheese making or Cantrip?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nwp slots!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (am still thinking spells)

Marisu (TMO)] (no worries, just exploring the situation)

Marisu (TMO)] I can take care of the color changes, Steward, if you can provide some suitable attire for them.

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.NWP-Cantrip

Hoffman (JohnAA)] we don't change yet right?

Marisu (TMO)] We're very grateful for the Count's hospitality.

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looking around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is to pack with you

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) nods

Hoffman (JohnAA)] understood

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks over to Miranda with her head in a book

[Head Steward (Master)] I will have them ready in the morning for you

[Head Steward (Master)] I will attempt to be close to the colors you need

Marisu (TMO)] That would be wonderful, thank you.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] thank you

Head Steward (Master) nods

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) wanders off like his job is done

[Head Steward (Master)] Anything else this evening?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around "Not for me. Thank you"

[mharm-15549] (Quick question)

[Head Steward (Master)] Knave will assist you

[Head Steward (Master)] good night

Hoffman (JohnAA)] why?

[Master] yes?

[mharm-15549] (I know this might be a little off topic, but we still need to establish the wedding gifts. Do you think the stewards can provide us with some cloth to properly wrap them?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sorry I thought you wanted a quick question)

[mharm-15549] (Just wanted to ask before he leaves)

[Master] discussing the gifts would be a good thing to do now yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought you were giving them the silver?)

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] (do we need to ask if there is a chest we can put it in? Or do we have one with us?)

[Master] Everyone except Carissa will have a character at the wedding

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (but packaging)

[mharm-15549] (Still need to wrap it prettily or place it in a small ornamental chest. I don't want to take anything major from the count, but you know...)

[Master] so you can make sure you have what you need now so that the group leaves in the morning

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Containers

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (I thought we had it in a chest)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Just put them in a coin roller. We passed a Bank of Drillian out there)

[mharm-15549] (Do we have a chest? Or do I need to ask if they have one that is not being used)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hugh was carrying it in his pack)

Marisu (TMO)] (Mara has a chest, apparently)

Marisu (TMO)] (ba dum pish!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you can use the 4th chest but it isn't pretty)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it is a travelling chest)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Yes she does! apparently. Funny, I never mentioned that, but somehow she does...)

Marisu (TMO)] (can Cantrip pretty up the chest?)

[mharm-15549] (Cantrip wears off doesn't it?)

Marisu (TMO)] (someone has mentioned it. multiple times)

Marisu (TMO)] (after we leave it does)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yes they have)

[Master] There is also the Creation Sphere of magic

[Master] for priests

Marisu (TMO)] (yo, priests! get to researching!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we will have to buy some for the trip home anyway)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (on it)

[mharm-15549] hm, let me check real quick, but Iím just trying to make sure we donít insult them. Hugh would be mortified

Marisu (TMO)] (don't expect the bard to pull all your fat out of the fire! :P)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Branwyn wasn't going to give them anything at all)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (have you asked Anastacia if she has a gift?)

Marisu (TMO)] (Branwyn is not noted for her diplomatic abilities)

Marisu (TMO)] (neither is Anastacia)

[mharm-15549] (How would that make a good impression :) We don't want to insult them)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we're crashing! we bring presents too?)

Marisu (TMO)] (crashing is rude enough)

[mharm-15549] (Wait we are actually crashing the wedding???)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (exactly)

Marisu (TMO)] (no invites)

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] you are not invited

[Kel (MarioCS)] (don't forget, we have Mercy, too)

[mharm-15549] Mercy is staying here

[mharm-15549] with Neith

Hoffman (JohnAA)] representing the Queen without a gift will make her look bad

Marisu (TMO)] (can we gift Anastacia?)

Marisu (TMO)] (here, have a Princess)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then she should have given me one

Hoffman (JohnAA)] a child is the greatest gift

Kel (MarioCS) looks at the end of the table, waiting for the Future Mercy to appear.

Marisu (TMO)] (she's a pain in the ass, but useful. Occasionally.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You can't tell me to leave in two hours and make time to go shopping

Marisu (TMO)] (if you're the Queen you can do anything you want)

[Master] and I have to laugh with Michael, from April till now and you just realized what the story arc name really means? :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lolol

JohnAA looks at Mario

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Kenna and Snee have precious little in the creation sphere. looking for anything else)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so you can use one of our travelling chests or you can talk to the steward and see if he gives or sells)

Marisu (TMO)] (brb)

Kel (MarioCS) whispers " I know heís coming, I can feel it..."

[JohnAA] ( I don't see extradimentions detection on your sheet)

[Master] did you not see my post Mario? no going backwards only forwards

Marisu (TMO)] Head Steward? Would the Count have a decorative chest we could use to present our wedding gift in? Unfortunately we were so rushed that we were unable to obtain one before setting out.

[Knave (Master)] I can find one for you

[JohnAA] I thought was in real life, Bob?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ya I did...!)

[Knave (Master)] how large did you need?

[Kel (MarioCS)] like hers

Kel (MarioCS) points to Mara

[mharm-15549] (No spells that would help sorry)

[Marisu]] (TMO) confers with Hugh and Knave to determine the size required.

[mharm-15549] I have 936 silver coins

[mharm-15549] What else should we contribute?

Mara (MarioCS) blushes

[Knave (Master)] (see container link above)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] wait - no you are taking 936???

[mharm-15549] (Yeah, that's what my pack can hold. Did I fudge that up??? Thought I checked that did I calc wrong?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I put everything in the room scroll based on the 500 you said)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (SIGH)

[mharm-15549] (One sec)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so you are giving exactly 936 coins)

[JohnAA] make it a small check for 800 coins

[JohnAA] chest

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (nope, nothing)

Marisu (TMO)] (checks are certainly easier to carry)

Marisu (TMO)] (and wrap)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (Mara doesnít have anything either)

[JohnAA] wish we could give a check

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (gift card)

Marisu (TMO)] (do you take Drillian Express?)

[JohnAA] oh, best actual name of the day

Marisu (TMO)] (bbs)

[JohnAA] Wanda Caster

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Knave (Master)] a gift card to Crate and Barrel

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (apropo)

[JohnAA] my next character will be that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so what are you doing so I can fix the party pack?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (didn't people used to write letters that achieved that?)

[JohnAA] or Mr and Mr Rhodes, guides

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and can Hugh travel with a chest and his pack?)

[JohnAA] "Where youíre going youíre going to need Rhodes"

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (heh)

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jul 27 19:54:27 EDT 2018

[Master] for Spring Snee is going

[Master] correct?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (right)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Kenna is hanging back)

[Master] so everyone is human

[Master] so how much someone is carrying will matter

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] normally you move at 6 so the humans being weighed down does not matter much

[Master] but with everyone at 12

[Master] if Hugh is weighed down to 7

[Master] that will be something to pay attention to

[Master] Michael is trying to get back in

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified: Equipment - CHANGED: Chain mail -- Cost: 75 gp (null), CHANGED: Chain mail -- Weight (Eweight) : 40 lbs. (null),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it wasn't the weight - can he put a pack and a chest on his back or will he have to carry one - meaning he has to drop something for combat?)

[Master] nods

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if he can't he might want to see if Hoffman will be the clothes bearer and he doesn't bring a pack)

[JohnAA] Hoffman can carry 149 and still move 12, his reduced load will only be about 50 lbs.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's a back to hands thing for me more than weight)

[Master] yes to John but you see what Lisa is saying

[Master] Hugh will be walking with a backpack on

[Master] Weapons strapped around it

[Master] then a chest in his arms as you walk

[JohnAA] so his pack on his back and carry small chest up front, if issue will set down chest

[Master] would anyone question if you are retainers and simple NPC henchmen? :)

[JohnAA] not today

[Master] Michael is restarting

[Master] but he said Yes to the 500 Lisa

Mara (MarioCS) plays a soothing song on the recorder

[Master] anything else is in the room scroll

[JohnAA] (.02*800) 16

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's not a big deal if you do it, but it's not like you can carry all this stuff and then say you instantly pull out a crossbow and start shooting is all)

[JohnAA] weight of coins

[Master] thank you John

[JohnAA] not sure what chest itself weighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (dimensions of the chest?)

[Master] and TMO is working on that to have it on the character sheets for ease of everyone

[JohnAA] 2x1x1

[Master] 2 by 1 by 1

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (24 inches long?)

[JohnAA] do you have the weight of the chest, Bob?

[Mara (MarioCS)] (and donít forget to factor in the hypotenuse)

[Master] I will say the weight of the chest is 5 pounds

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] (back)

Marisu (TMO)] (I've added the weights to all the equipment I have on a quick search on that spreadsheet Bob. I haven't done anything with the code yet about using it though)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Mario has a complete crush on the hypotenuse lately)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( it matters!)

Marisu (TMO)] (but I will test adding the data to my copy this weekend though)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oOzszFIBcE

Marisu (TMO)] (there are still a bunch of items with 0 weight though)

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified: Equipment - CHANGED: Bone Clubs - in bag - 2 -- Description: left at keep (null). CHANGED: stone hand ax - in belt -- Description: left at keep (null). CHANGED: Quiver w/19 flight arrows -- Description: left at keep (null). CHANGED: Leather -- Cost: 5 gp (null), CHANGED: Leather -- Weight (Eweight) : 15 lbs. (null), CHANGED: Leather -- Description: AC 8 (left at keep (AC 8).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I'm short but a 2 ft chest would go from my shoulders to my hips or turned sideways would be sticking out)

Marisu (TMO)] (worst case scenario though, the weights will be part of the equipment you put on your sheet, so can be added manually with not much trouble)

[Master] Yes Lisa's chest sticks out

Mara (MarioCS) looks at Lisa with a jealous eye

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but not on my back!)

[Master] now we can move on from those ;)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and not 12 inches either)

Marisu (TMO)] (if they weigh 5 lbs., she's not going anywhere easily)

[Mara (MarioCS)] what about a cart or skiff

Marisu (TMO)] (if he has no horses, probably doesn't have cart either)

[JohnAA] Imagine us dragging a boat down the street

[Mara (MarioCS)] (where's Jilly? I thought she would pop up out of a box by now)

Marisu (TMO)] (although if they *do* have a cart, Marisu has a Mount spell)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I think we should not bring anything we don't want to lose)

[JohnAA] So why is Hoffman going?

[Mara (MarioCS)] (Jilly can find her way home easy)

[JohnAA] I don't want to lose him

[JohnAA] ;)

Marisu (TMO)] (we can afford to lose Hoffman)

Marisu (TMO)] (:P)

[JohnAA] (smiles)

Marisu (TMO)] (what's one more retainer, more or less?)

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[JohnAA] certainly will have to come back as a prince

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so are we ready? or want to switch to the home group?)

Marisu (TMO)] (promotions for everyone!)

[JohnAA] ready for anything now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (only thing I would like to know is if the fighters are bringing all their weapons?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I just want to know what we look like - you can bring anything you want)

[Master] Mario can you log out please and log back in

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (didn't we decide to not be bristling with weapons?)

[Master] to test for Michael

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Jul 27 20:14:08 EDT 2018

[JohnAA] Hoffman was gonna have his chain and two axes, stowed unless you say otherwise

Marisu (TMO)] (sigh. just looked at bard spell progression. She gets a 3rd level spell next level, but still only has 1 2nd level spell in her books)

[JohnAA] we are not is a city yet, so I hope I can wear it for now

[Master] OK, so Mario is not back so I will shut down are restart very quickly

Marisu (TMO)] ok

[Master] brb everyone

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 27 20:17:34 EDT 2018 ====

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 20:17:37 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map ground floor...

mharm-15549 has received the map ground floor.

[mharm-15549] Iím back sorry guys

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 20:18:36 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

[Master] they will be back shortly, go on and read

TMO has received the map ground floor.

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 20:18:56 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioCS has received the map ground floor.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 20:19:22 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map ground floor...

Spring has received the map ground floor.

[MarioCS] Tmo did have a good point: there IS a civil war so weapons wonít be an immediate red flag

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 20:20:24 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map ground floor...

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 20:20:25 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map ground floor...

[Master] very true

JohnAA has received the map ground floor.

Lisa has received the map ground floor.

[MarioCS] (Bob, can we set a color for Mara's chat tonight, at some point?)

[Master] right now

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara (MarioCS)] a yellow, bit darker than yours, with a tinge of green

[Lisa] (yes to what tmo and Mario said - I just wanted to know is all)

[Master] test that

[Mara (MarioCS)] no one has that yet

[Lisa] (LOL Mario!!)

[TMO] (Marisu has her crossbow)

[Mara (MarioCS)] more green and less orange?

[Lisa] (he did pretty good for colorblind )

[Mara (MarioCS)] ROFL!! right!!!

[Mara (MarioCS)] omg I forgot

[Lisa] (I think it is a good color right now)

[Mara (MarioCS)] I fear this is close to Kenna

[Master] now?

[Mara (MarioCS)] ites test test

[Mara (MarioCS)] yes!

[Spring] (is it?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] looks unique, I think

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (TMO)] test

[Lisa] (yes)

[Kenna Westfoot (TMO)] (apparently she doesn't color herself for me)

[Mara (MarioCS)] cool, thanks

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (my text let me show you it)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ya, this one seems to be ok, thank you all!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahaha)

Marisu (TMO)] (no, they're different for us)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (so, did we get a chest, and who will carry?

[mharm-15549] Hugh will carry

[Mara (MarioCS)] (cool)

[mharm-15549] Likely take one round to put chest down and pull sword

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (I dunno about characters, but I find that carrying something in arms, even lightweight, while walking distances is exhausting)

[mharm-15549] something to keep in mind

[mharm-15549] test

[mharm-15549] okay

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( so is the wedding party all set then?)

[Lisa] (so 800 in a small chest - want me to change?)

[Master] I had told Michael you had decided on 500

[mharm-15549] (Aren't we going to change before we get there?)

[JohnAA] no what you have on now is fine

[Lisa] (ok)

Marisu (TMO)] (we'll be able to change once we get there)

[Lisa] (we will find a tree to change behind)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( Mara will leave her mace behind; she hasnít used it yet. She will be weaponless)

[Lisa] (she doesn't have a dagger?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (canít use one)

[mharm-15549] (Better to have a mace and not need it then need it and not have it :) )

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( she's very blunt)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't everyone use one?)

[JohnAA] not priest

[Mara (MarioCS)] (she cannot break the skin, unless a hammer blow smashes someoneís head open)

[JohnAA] some would consider it against their religion

[Master] can use a knife just not a dagger in combat

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (must just be certain priests, because Snee can)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and has)

[JohnAA] some priests use swords

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( true, Belinos forbids anything not blunt)

[JohnAA] like whomever Gandalf worships

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( the god can forgive, if the situation was dire)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (maybe it's a special Aclim thing)

[mharm-15549] (Awkward conversation though I bet)

[JohnAA] god bless you

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( shi also can use blades and arrows)

[Master] Gandalf is a 2nd level wizard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so she will have to bash people over the head with her recorder)

[Master] he never casts more than magic missile and light

[Master] maybe Shield

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( or just play it. Music soothes the savage beast)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hehehehe)

[mharm-15549] How about Banish spirit?

[JohnAA] it's all his staff

[mharm-15549] Gandalf does that pretty well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tmo played Hecket the bard for a while and would hit people with a stick)

[JohnAA] he is a druid

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (or turning undead, he does that)

[JohnAA] maybe multi class?

[mharm-15549] So... Wedding part leaving?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (everyone seems to be bringing big weapons so Mara might as well bring something)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (ok, she will bring it)

[mharm-15549] (She can borrow my crossbow?)

[mharm-15549] (NM)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you miss the pointy object part?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( to hold? or to cock it for Hugh, but not to fire)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[mharm-15549] LOL

[mharm-15549] I guess, sorry

[mharm-15549] Just trying to help :)

[Mara (MarioCS)] :0)

[JohnAA] Michael, All Gandalf did was weaken the stone with his staff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Mara will cock your bow for you all right)

[Master] check with Neigh before cocking Hugh

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lolol, and there it is! was waiting...!)

mharm-15549 to quote Lisa "SIGH"

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( didnít expect you, Lisa!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahaha)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( waiting for Bob)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it was just so there I couldn't help myself)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( typed as such kinda exactly for that)

[JohnAA (to mharm-15549 only)] blushes

Marisu (TMO)] (flip those two words around.. ;) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes that too)

Marisu (TMO)] (Mara will ____ your ____ for you all night)

[mharm-15549] OOOkay

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (maybe we should walk this off)

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 27 20:37:16 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map ground floor...

[JohnAA] bunch of famer jokes I don't get

Carissa has received the map ground floor.

[mharm-15549] ...

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[JohnAA] Yea!

[mharm-15549] Hi Carissa!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hi Carissa!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Carissa)

Marisu (TMO)] (hola)

[JohnAA] Hey Carissa, we need professional punner

[Mara (MarioCS)] (Hi Carissa!)

[Carissa] Hello! Dunno how my pun game is today and PC is acting up again. It's been a long day...

[Mara (MarioCS)] (Hope your move went well)

[Master] well Hugh claims to be long so that fits quite well

[mharm-15549] ...

[Master] BUT now we can move on to any last bits before turning in for the night

[Mara (MarioCS)] (are we setting up guards?)

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I would

[Mara (MarioCS)] maybe one person? no gypsies, I would imagine

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Do you think we need too?)

[Master] chuckles you are all separated into different bedrooms

[Branwyn (Lisa)] )in the castle?)

[Master] some of you are up in the towers

[Mara (MarioCS)] (oh, I thought we were camping in this room)

[Carissa] (One sec making dinner)

[Master] others are given less luxurious chambers but still beds

[JohnAA] is Hoffman and Miranda alone?

[Master] have to share with some of the castle guards

[Master] no

[Master] Branwyn and Tiberius

[Master] Shi and Kel

[Master] Ilero and Shur

[Master] the rest are all put together into groups

Kel (MarioCS) says loudly, and in Elvish " anyone need a roommate?" smiles

[Carissa] (Anything I need to know?)

Marisu (TMO)] (worst case scenario, Marisu and Anastacia)

[JohnAA] Nope

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (shi and Kel sleep in the courtyard with the wolves?)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe we can sleep with the wolves?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Yes, I could use some outside time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wait - taking a couple of potions - will fix pack)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Damn looks like no PC tonight)

[Master] (yes you will Carissa, grins, I have a plan)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Marisu (TMO)] (be afraid)

[JohnAA] you have to play them like BOB would

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( I think she means computer)

[JohnAA] (smiles)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( horny and full of innuendo?)

[JohnAA] only if itís a guy

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( or Jenn)

[JohnAA] Well if it's Jen, all bets are off

[JohnAA] except the one where you bet it is jen

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (John AFK? you canít walk! where you going?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You have a plan? Surprised. Truly ;) )

Marisu (TMO)] (I think I need to go pick up something for dinner. bbs)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry one more sec than you get my full attention)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah! People disappearing left and right :()

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and so

[Master] the night passes uneventfully

[Kel (MarioCS)] (srsly??)

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] for you maybe

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( I was expecting a visit from Count Chocula

[JohnAA] breakfast time

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Master] back in the same room for Breakfast and leave taking

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] BRB

[Master] Time of Day: 07:30 AM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 12th, 345 SKR.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] been a while for a good breakfast

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] a proper breakfast

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So Indigo, how long do we let them leave before we go out?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] a half hour? maybe an hour?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't find indigo)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ok! You have as much attention as I can give you tonight aka if cat is happy I'm here - he doesn't know how he feels about this move)'

[Master] Indigo moved 20'02".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (he is small)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Go out where?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We have a haunted castle

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and that town obviously has something to explore

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and we have to let them get out of town and down the road before we can follow them

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] More haunted than usual? Or as haunted as I expected?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (provided Shi is there too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh that. Yes, we need to see the gypsies

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (everyone is there)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 2'05".

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head "We're not following them!"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You know they will need us

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (crash the crashers)

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks down the table

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Kel (MarioCS) listens intently

[Indigo (Lisa)] Need you maybe if Branwyn wants to dance or something

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Well she is a better dancer than I am

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is she? I don't think she dances that well

[Indigo (Lisa)] Now Shur ...

Indigo (Lisa) more quiet "She can dance!"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] smiles

Marisu (TMO)] (back)

Mara (MarioCS) smiles to herself

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I think if we follow them all we'll do is make them mad

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] then we will have to find something to do

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coWCUTM23QM

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you were here before?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] what did you do in town?

[Indigo (Lisa)] For a little while

[Indigo (Lisa)] Saw the gypsies

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... think that was about it

[Indigo (Lisa)] We stayed in the castle most of the time

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's really big

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (HAH!)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (you are so lucky Guy and Marco are not here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wedding party hasn't left yet have they?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (no)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tmo is here - he can correct if he likes)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( did you want to send Fete with them? to get a msg to us? or keep him/her w the wolves?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Well my lovely wife will return with stories of things we missed

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So we need to make new stories for them

Shurkural (TMO)] (what do I need to correct?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That sounds like a good plan!

Shurkural (TMO)] (just sat down again, haven't caught up)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kel can suggest it)

[Master] last time you were in this town

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whatever the party wants)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that our visit to the town outside of drake's castle was completely uneventful)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we saw some gypsies)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Cat wrangling. Only door he's not allowed in? Only door he wants opened...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, do you think it wise to send Fete with the party? quickest way for us to get a message from them, just in case...

Shurkural (TMO)] (are you SURE about that?_)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no botched break-ins or nuthin')

Shurkural (TMO)] (I may be misremembering villages, but I remember something eventful)

[Master] you are remembering correctly

[Master] Indigo is being humble

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Tiberius was asking what is good to do in town)

Shurkural (TMO)] (lose limbs)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( weren't gonads involved to some capacity?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (breaking into the mayor's house is not a good thing to do)

Shurkural (TMO)] (especially not when your only real sneaky person refuses to have anything to do with the project)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so again feel free to tell the story - Penelope would probably find it quite interesting)

Shurkural (TMO)] (when ILERO refuses to participate, maybe you should think again before joining?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] hA1

Shurkural (TMO)] (I have literally just told all of the story I remember)

[Master] it was three years ago, do you think they will remember?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, here is the room scroll. I want you to put my spell books in there as soon as you can open it.

[JohnAA] it's a story, does not have to be real

Branwyn (Lisa) looking at Tiberius and Indigo "You will look after Treble?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If the party things it'd be helpful, Fete can join them.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Yes Shi will

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Will what?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Treble

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] keep him out of Trouble

Indigo (Lisa) bobs his head up and down "Shi will!"

[Kel (MarioCS)] youíre the designated zoo keeper

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Your otter? What about her?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] not MY otter, my otherís otter

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn's leaving her behind

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or " what abotter?")

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So they seem to believe....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, yes, but she isn't part of my park, but yours.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you will be lonely

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] only 5 beasts to take care of

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] with Kel gone and all

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, Iím staying behind with you all

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But how will you form a bond with her if you're not the one caring for her? I can assist, but she is yours.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] EXACTLY

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you are staying with us, grins at Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Branwyn would probably like if you were better friends with Treble.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Shi will be lonely

[Kel (MarioCS)] someone's got to make sure you behave

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and needs a companion

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] while we are out exploring

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The wolves love exploring?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I donít know, Iím kinda getting used to this pampered life

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] This is ridiculous! Johan and I will take care of Branwyn's familiar!

Kel (MarioCS) stirs the fire

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She's not my familiar Howard

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Not yet, but she could be. I could research it for you.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wait and where will I be?

[JohnAA] (assign familiar)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Thank you Howard"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tiberius, try to get to know the otter, he may save your life one day

[JohnAA] (Bond with Otter)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sounds familiar)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] She....

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not many mages have an otter as a familiar I imagine.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (holding back my fing)ers....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I cannot imagine how much fun we will have

Lord Branadarus (Master) HUGS and KISSES Branwyn

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Do be safe

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] have fun at the wedding

[Kel (MarioCS)] you know if we go out, you're coming with us

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] if you find a gift for me, I do like silver the most

Lord Branadarus (Master) grins

[JohnAA] Have fun storming the wedding

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "I will be as safe as I can"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I assumed so. Why would he think I want to stay here alone? In a vampire castle of all places?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oaf...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can't be harder than a bugbear slave camp now, can it?

[Kel (MarioCS)] the oaf, confused? really? (mock smile)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) laughs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] HEY! No having fun without me

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I promise only to have a small bit of fun if any at all

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks over at Miranda lost in books again

Lord Branadarus (Master) grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I will steal some silverware for you

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

Shurkural (TMO)] Don't worry, I imagine it'll be loads of fun staying here.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Goodbye my love, hope to see you soon

[Kel (MarioCS)] Bye all! donít worry about us

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) waves

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) waves

[Master] OK so leaving everyone on this map for ease of play

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waves

[Master] BUT only the wedding party can respond from now on

[Mara (MarioCS)] Bye everyone! Iíll be sure to remember all of it, so I can tell you all about it!

[Mara (MarioCS)] Bye Kel!

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) walks away slightly disappointed

[Master] as you make your way down out of the castle and through the town

Shurkural (TMO)] (Have fun storming the castle!)

[Master] and off through the forest, by the gypsy camp

[Master] a woman is waiting for you

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) keeps careful eye out for the gypsies

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) stops short

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good morning!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (let me guess)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Hello Friend Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Have you seen my granddaughter?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she was on barge if I remember right)

Mara (MarioCS) giddy " so many friendly people!"

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (but is here now)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I thought that was Thyme?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes - with marigold and thyme)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ohh)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BakWVXHSug

Branwyn (Lisa) looks closer "Sunflower?"

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (Sunflower has been here all the time that you have known her, other wisewomen were on barges, wagons, etc. but all knew each other and passed along greetings)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh as in didn't know others on barge with Thyme)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So not on that barge?)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] (right yes to a wisewoman, not to THIS wisewoman)

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) smiles at Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I did look her up. Saw she gave Branwyn the Wilamina is fine prediction or whatever it is)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] how are you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we had a group of gypsies on barge but also met the gypsies here)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am very well. And yourself?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I am glad you stopped to visit on your way out of the Domain

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] you look well

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] marriage agrees with you

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles again "Thank you. I am very happy on that score. And it is good to be home"

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] warm smile

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] yes it is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I plan on spending some time with you when we get back

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] That would be nice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are on our way to that d'Ambreville wedding

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Have you heard anything about that?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] It will be good to meet and spend time with your daughter

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Ahh yes

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] the wedding

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] do take care there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (my daughter? treble?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (ok. betting that was a bombshell)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (smiles)

Marisu (TMO)] (are gypsies common around Doeskin? How familiar is Marisu with stories of them? I doubt she knows much from personal experience)

Branwyn (Lisa) hears the daughter part and not understanding lets it go by

Hoffman (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDHn1Qbd2A4

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] When my granddaughter finds you please let her pretend to help you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no. Thistle did not return to camp?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (when you get two positives...at some point in theufutre?)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] She might have, it is hard to tell with her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought she was simply exploring and bragging a bit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She is a sweet girl. And quick fingered!

[Mara (MarioCS)] (nice Carissa)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] She is a brat

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] but she will learn

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) smirks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She thinks she knows more than she does is all. She is young

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And yes, she will learn

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] do take care and keep your wits about you when you are in Sylaire

Hoffman (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWeezUxIzaE

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I look forward to hearing your impressions

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you for the warning.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will tell you all about it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I am sure you will be seeing Indigo and a whole group with him shortly

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] that will be nice

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] he is such a good young man

Branwyn (Lisa) beams "Yes he is."

Branwyn (Lisa) takes her hand and gives it a soft squeeze "Thank you for coming out. We must be going, but plan for me to be bringing a cask of wine and spending the night catching up when we get home

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) smiles and squeezes

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Who knows what the future brings

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu7sRdRrm_w

Branwyn (Lisa) looks to see if anyone wants to speak with the wisewoman before we go

[Master] and she turns to move back into the forest

[Master] the wedding group moves along the road

Marisu (TMO)] Madame, may I ask if you have heard anything of the Doeskins?

[Master] up out of the domain

Marisu (TMO)] (sorry, was slow)

[Master] (ahh just a sec)

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks at Marisu and gives a sad smile

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] You will do well dear

Marisu (TMO)] That's ... not exactly a comforting answer.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] You have time to decide if you want to join our family or start your own

Marisu (TMO)] Your family?

[Master] and she now fades into the trees

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks confused.

[Master] and the group moves forward

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) smiles

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks back and waves one last time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was marigold, thyme and tulip - had the wrong flowers for the barge trip)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Do gypsies respect rule of the queen?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (ahhh got it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wonder if it's more respect/follow queen/own family or do your own thing/gypsies)

[JohnAA] they are gypsies

Branwyn (Lisa) walks ahead and elbows Anastacia "See! It helps to be nice to people"

Marisu (TMO)] Did you know what she meant, Marquessa?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back at Marisu "I'm not sure to be honest. Sometimes the seers say things than make no sense in the moment"

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "I thought the stories exaggerated."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When we get back, you should come and spend the night at the caravan with me.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not sure everyone will want to, but if you do you can ask more questions.

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "I'm sure it will be just as confusing."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And have some fun.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] They are always confusing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course! She said she wanted to meet my daughter! Not everything comes out right I suppose.

Marisu (TMO)] I didn't know you have a daughter. That was confusing too.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] want is not wrong

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But there is truth in there as well and I think we need to be on guard when we get to Sylaire

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Maybe she was thinking of Treble"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Maybe she meant sometime in the future?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She was recently adopted

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I do not think so

Hoffman (JohnAA)] but she would know

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Hoffman "Too bad QuiFon isn't here to double check her"

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We just keep getting more reasons to get this over with and get back to our friends

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So, Anastacia, did you bring a gift for the happy couple What's Their Names?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] No

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I brought a gift from the queen

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who exactly is getting married anyway?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] a brooch

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] it is a ruby with gold filigree

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Read that as a branch...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's nice. I gave a brooch to my mother-in-law at my wedding

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Anastacia oddly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Mine was a ruby brooch too

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Odd

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure it is beautiful

[Mara (MarioCS)] filigree, when done right, is absolutely exquisite

[Mara (MarioCS)] The bride will be most joyous

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I have not seen yours Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It in in some drawer of the Queen of Cornelia at the moment

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I shouldn't have brought it up

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Magdalene d'Ambreville is going to marry Andre-David de Foret apparently

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Yeah Branwyn? Where is yours?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Lol)

Marisu (TMO)] (this is the Quebec part of Drillian)

Marisu (TMO)] (French and not friendly)

Marisu (TMO)] (and probably rude)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the food will be good though?)

[Master] Mara, Hugh D'Ambray, Snezana, Anastacia Eustace, [Hoffman]], [Marisu]] and Branwyn moved 72'03".

[Snezana (Spring)] (too bad no halfling)

[Master] and so you make your way out of the Ghostwood Domain

[Master] and by midday on the 12th

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Mara (MarioCS)] wow, they sure did clean up the rock mess rather quickly, and no sign of the giants

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] you are inside of the http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.NouvelleAveroigne estates

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The ominously started page?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (he just makes it visible)

Marisu (TMO)] (url doesn't exist)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (take out estate)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.NouvelleAveroigne

Marisu (TMO)] (Drake is Queen aligned. Are the Cowles also?)

[Master] yes

Marisu (TMO)] (I was thinking yes, but not positive)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( so if the closest neighbors are Queen friendly, chances are they are as well. maybe we have nothing to worry about at the wedding)

Marisu (TMO)] (pats Mario gently on the head)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( ha, couldnít finish typing that before I was lol)

Marisu (TMO)] (there, there...))

[Master] waiting for Lisa to return for the next encounter

[JohnAA] I was thinking now would be a good time for me to elevate my foot

[Master] grins

[JohnAA] what can go wrong

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] so

[Master] it is a couple of hours into the day

[Master] you are inside of Nouvelle Averoigne

[Master] and you spot a young girl on the road up ahead

[Master] sitting cross legged with a cup in front of her and looking very sad

[Master] like she is begging

[Master] Mara, Hugh D'Ambray, Snezana, Anastacia Eustace, [Hoffman]], [Marisu]] and Branwyn moved 23'04".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks the girl up and down

[Mara (MarioCS)] (but it's really a Leucrota. Fool us once...)

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] checks to see if it's Thistle

[Master (to TMO only)] make that check

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Looks like a pest

[JohnAA] (attack)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] [Marisu]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

Thistle (Carissa) grins and rattles cup to Branwyn

[Mara (MarioCS)] a pest? because she begs?

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( doh, missed that one, sorry)

[Master (to TMO only)] no clue who this beggar girl is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes she is blocking our roadway

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] only has observation, don't know if Acting will do anything

[Thistle (Carissa)] Or maybe you're on the wrong road.

[JohnAA] I think we have some coins for her to carry

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] no worries. not sure why Marisu was that suspicious.

Mara (MarioCS) smiles

[Snezana (Spring)] oh hi!

[Thistle (Carissa)] It'd be bad to tarry. You might miss your wedding if you do.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And it is bad for a young girl to sit by herself on the road

[Thistle (Carissa)] Says who? My grandmother? She doesn't know anything.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I so badly want to be nice and helpful to the poor girl, but bob burns me every time I can think of off the top of my head :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Determined to learn the hard way?

Thistle (Carissa) smiles

[Thistle (Carissa)] You looked like you needed my help. You won't there otherwise.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] There are better ways to make money

Thistle (Carissa) shrugs, "And coins are nice."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm ... any scouting skills?

[Thistle (Carissa)] You mean stealing? [Branwyn (Lisa)] No I mean scouting. Sneaking

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Listening

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Marisu

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can you help with the scout thing?

[Thistle (Carissa)] You'd go without your own scout?

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks startled. "Umm... maybe?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Scouts. Not stealing. Sneaking. Like Ilero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Boy this is going to be interesting)

Marisu (TMO)] What would you like me to scout?

[Master] grins

Thistle (Carissa) waits and looks to see if anyone else is coming up the road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was thinking we might need one or two

[Snezana (Spring)] to take turns!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps Thistle can help with that

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks up the road

[Thistle (Carissa)] Maybe.

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks nervous. "I haven't really practiced moving quietly or hiding."

Thistle (Carissa) rattles cup

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "I can just go talk to her if you would like"

[Thistle (Carissa)] (uhh and maybe meaning dunno haven't set skills and can't think that far ahead tonight)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, we can talk as we walk

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sitting on the road with a cup won't do

Thistle (Carissa) smiles and shrugs before standing up and trying cup to pants

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And if Hugh and Snee think you should be hired, I will arrange for payment when you guide us back to Ghostwood

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But they have to approve of hiring a new scout

[Thistle (Carissa)] I didn't say I'd scout. I said I'd help you. You need it.

[Snezana (Spring)] we could use help

Thistle (Carissa) grins

[Snezana (Spring)] scouting is the help we could use most, but general help Iím sure too

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I just realized you are not Bob! lol)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Master] grins

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (smiles)

[Thistle (Carissa)] Well come on then. What are you waiting for?

Thistle (Carissa) starts skipping along

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Marisu]] (TMO) resumes walking.

[Master] Thistle moved 43'03".

[Mara (MarioCS)] yay! another friend. we will have so many by the time we arrive!

[Master] Thistle, Hugh D'Ambray, Snezana, Mara, Anastacia Eustace, [Hoffman]], [Marisu]] and Branwyn moved 107'08".

[JohnAA] now for sure I must go

[JohnAA] goodnight all

[Master] So remember the group in Ghostwood it is 7:30 AM on the 12th

[Master] night John

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Goodnight John!

[Snezana (Spring)] (gnite johen!!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (please take care of your foot!)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (night John!)

[JohnAA] see ya when I see ya

[Snezana (Spring)] (john even)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight)

[JohnAA] ttfn

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Jul 27 22:09:18 EDT 2018

[Master] Time of Day: 02:30 PM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 12th, 345 SKR.

[Master] for the Wedding Crashers party that is the correct time now

Marisu (TMO)] (which one of us in Owen Wilson?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (I think you just volunteered to be)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (our only male crashers are Hugh and Hoffman which sorry are just not Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn)

[Mara (MarioCS)] brb walking Coal

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we would need Kel and Tiberius maybe?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we get there tomorrow or day after next?)

[Master] so

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ,,,

[Master] the group is moving deeper into the Estate and comes up upon a small village looking for a place to stay for the night

[Master] The characters are walking down a busy market street. There is a bottleneck as foot-traffic has to go around a wagon that is stopped in the middle of the street; a woman atop the wagon is unloading bags of grain into the hands of workers, who carry the bags into a nearby shop. They're all very merry and agile, showing off for the crowd by swinging the bags around, hurling them to one another, and so on.

[Snezana (Spring)] oooooo

[Master] As the characters pass by, the woman on the wagon is swinging yet another bag of wheat around . . . and it bursts, raining its contents down upon them. The people on the street mock the worker and the

[Master] characters good-naturedly for the accident.

[Marisu]] (TMO) picks wheat out of her hair and smiles at the crowd.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Master] As soon as the laughter has died down, the group is approached by two strange looking individuals. The first man stands about four and a half feet tall but is clearly human, not a dwarf. His legs are short, his arms are long, his shoulders are broad. His body is covered with short, bristly white hair, though his bearded face looks normal (that is, his cheeks, nose, and forehead are not covered with hair). He walks with a curious, loping gate. As he passes, people notice him . . . and point and laugh. However, while his appearance is comical and slightly grotesque, sharp-eyed PCs may notice that the man wears fine garments of velvet and lace that look both expensive and elegant, if a little travel-worn. The second man stands deferentially a few feet behind the first. He is tall, thin, and bald except for a dignified fringe of silver hair. He is dressed like a butler, immaculately neat despite the dust on the street.

[Master] Petit-Singe moved 61'05".

Marisu (TMO)] (Rat-Man and Balfred?)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] My My MY

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sir

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Please let me make this up to you, I could host you for a dinner?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Are you staying nearby?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Should I? Or???)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Don't want to impose)

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods to Hugh to carry on.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] What on earth do you have to make up to us? You've done nothing wrong

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks slightly baffled

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Oh no

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I mean you are guests

[Petit-Singe (Master)] you are obviously strangers here,

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I feel I should help make up your welcome to Nouvelle Averoigne

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Does it show so badly?"

Petit-Singe (Master) smiles and bows

[Thistle (Carissa) (to Master only)] checking first if only to you (d100) [1d100=6] 6

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Michael - keep talking)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Okay lol)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks hesitant

[Thistle (Carissa) (to Master only)] ....but we can count that, right? :P

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I do admit that I have an offer for you if you will hear me over dinner

[Petit-Singe (Master) (to Carissa only)] yes you can keep that one

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) "We don't want to impose, your hospitality would be appreciated, but is not necessary"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Oh?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how often do you proposition strangers?)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks slightly concerned

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Why would you ask strangers for help?"

Thistle (Carissa) master will wait to try for other after this encounter.

[Petit-Singe (Master)] If you would just hear me over dinner

Branwyn (Lisa) raises her eyebrow a bit

[Thistle (Carissa)] (whoops ignore that)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks even more confused.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Turns to Branwyn

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrugs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It's up to you M'lady

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Showing clear deference and respect to Branwyn

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I can almost promise excellent food,

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Good at least

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Is it poisoned?)

Branwyn (Lisa) bows to the odd little gentleman "We would be honored to have dinner with you"

Petit-Singe (Master) bows and beams

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps you can recommend an inn for us to get cleaned up a bit?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Allow me to escort you to the Inn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I'm being serious Lisa, let Hugh test the food for poison before you eat anything.)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (unless we got a mage that can test that)

[Thistle (Carissa) (to Master only)] (d100) [1d100=51] 51

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who do we have the honor of meeting? I am afraid I do not know you.

[Master] I am keeping this map up for now

[Master] until we get to the next part of the adventure

[Master] You make it to the Inn

[Master] he goes in ahead of you and secures rooms for you

[Master] and a room for dinner

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but will he answer the question?)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Thank you for meeting with me

[Petit-Singe (Master)] My name is Petit-Singe

[Petit-Singe (Master)] This, gestures to his servant is WIlton

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Local History check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Petit-Singe (Master)] and Branwyn does not recognize the name

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Please please eat

[Petit-Singe (Master)] relax

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Petit-Singe (Master)] we can discuss our plans after we eat

[Petit-Singe (Master)] and you can tell me who you are and why you are traveling through Nouvelle Averoigne

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And tell me good sir, are you in the habit of propositioning every stranger that enters your village or are we special?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Petit-Singe explains that he has been sent by Dame Camille d'Ambreville to find heroes who could locate and free her missing son, the great wizard Etienne d'Ambreville, "Le Prince-Magicien," from whatever spell or prison holds him. He is convinced that the PCs are the prophesied ones that "showers of gold rained down upon" in Dame Camille's vision. He wants the PCs to return with him to Chateau Sylaire in the guise of paid companions to the old lady.

Branwyn (Lisa) sits and pours herself a glass of wine and begins eating with the group

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] [Marisu]]: Local History check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stiffens at the name Dame Camille

Marisu (TMO)] (roll for Marisu's knowledge of the family, if any)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] None to Marisu

[Petit-Singe (Master)] None to Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] darn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] was going to have fun lol

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) grins

Thistle (Carissa) hums to self clearly enjoying the meal

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks at Anastacia. "Would the family recognize you, do you think?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I suppose some might, but he has not so , shrugs

[Petit-Singe (Master)] A thousand pardons My Lady

[Petit-Singe (Master)] have I not presented myself properly for you?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] For me?

Petit-Singe (Master) smiles

[Petit-Singe (Master)] My Lady....

Anastacia Eustace (Master) sighs

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Princess Anastacia Eustace

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Oh.... OHHHHHH

[Petit-Singe (Master)] My Lady... I mean

Branwyn (Lisa) gives a little laugh

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I had no idea you were in the south

[Mara (MarioCS)] (That's no lady, thatís the princess!)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] But this is wonderful

[Petit-Singe (Master)] you can come to Sylaire with ease

[Petit-Singe (Master)] and your companions

Marisu (TMO)] How so?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] they can accompany you,

Marisu (TMO)] We would need an invitation, wouldn't we?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Dame Camille d'Ambreville will be most glad to have you as her guests

[Petit-Singe (Master)] The Chateau will be full of people for the wedding

Marisu (TMO)] Oh, is there a wedding going on?

Marisu (TMO)] Who are the happy couple?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] you will be able to blend in and help in rescuing Etienne for her

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (We probably shouldn't feign ignorance considering we brought gifts including the Princess)

Marisu (TMO)] (trust me. ;) )

Marisu (TMO)] (muahahahaha0

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Dame Camille d'Ambreville only daughter Magalene is going to marry Andre-David de Foret

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Dame Camille d'Ambreville is very happy with this alliance

Marisu (TMO)] How wonderful for them.

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles.

[Petit-Singe (Master)] it will unite the two families of the Estate

[Petit-Singe (Master)] there are many people coming for the wedding

Marisu (TMO)] And you're sure it won't be a problem for us to join? No hard feelings from anyone?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Well I cannot vouch for everyone

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods.

[Petit-Singe (Master)] but as companions to Dame Camille d'Ambreville you will .... should be safe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And we must free this mage prior to or after the wedding?

[Petit-Singe (Master)] As soon as possible

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was unclear as to his whereabouts

Marisu (TMO)] (JTom is asking if he can join. I don't know that this is an appropriate time)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] As is Madam

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (probably not fun as we are all talky but I don't think anyone would mind)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (not tonight TMO, not sure where we are going, but in two weeks yes, we will be in Ghostwood for him to come do fun things)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ooh yes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (much better)

Marisu (TMO)] Do you have any clue where her son is being kept?

[Thistle (Carissa)] (and since no game next week, yes?)

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I have been searching for someone who meets the vision

[Petit-Singe (Master)] you are the first I have found in months and months

[Petit-Singe (Master)] (yes no game next week)

Marisu (TMO)] You put a lot of faith in the Dame's vision.

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I have searched for someone to fulfill her vision

[Petit-Singe (Master)] you are the chosen ones

[Petit-Singe (Master)] You will come with me?

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks at the other two ladies for a consensus.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, I suppose we could come.

[Thistle (Carissa)] Well this IS the place of Dreams.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Thistle "Dreams?"

Thistle (Carissa) nods and resumes eating

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Thank you so much

Petit-Singe (Master) BOWS

Petit-Singe (Master) BOWS

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "I hope we can fulfill the Dame's vision correctly."

[Petit-Singe (Master)] I will come in the morning to guide you to Sylaire

[Petit-Singe (Master)] Sweet Dreams

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And to you.

Petit-Singe (Master) backs out of the dining room

Marisu (TMO)] (/me is a bit worried about the Dream capital D repetition)

Marisu (TMO)] Good night.

[Snezana (Spring)] you knew we were gonna go

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Double-checked and yep, there is a capital)

[Snezana (Spring)] of course we were gonna go

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Thistle "Can you explain this place of dreams?"

Mara (MarioCS) listens intently

Branwyn (Lisa) grins at Snezana

Thistle (Carissa) tilts her head, "Thunder only happens when it's raining, of course."

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks back at Branwyn. "They teach them young, I see."

Branwyn (Lisa) takes another drink of her wine "All right Thistle"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I guess they do!

[Thistle (Carissa)] You'll know.

Marisu (TMO)] At least now we won't have problems getting past the guards for not having an invitation.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But unless we have some dreams about where this mage is, I don't know how we are going to just find him as soon as possible.

[Master] Have you any dreams you like yourself

Marisu (TMO)] Not that that was very likely given who we are.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, that was convenient.

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Are they alone right now?)

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Almost too convenient

Thistle (Carissa) playing with Mara's priest symbol under the table.

Thistle (Carissa) keeps eyeing Snee

Marisu (TMO)] (Bob - was that question to anyone in particular?)

Snezana (Spring) grins

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Nah it's a BOB hint)

[Master] Grins

[Thistle (Carissa)] You should hide yours like I'm hiding Mara's

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Mara (MarioCS)] DO you like it? I can make you one

Marisu (TMO)] (in Mara's treasure chest?)

[Master] Yes Mara suddenly notices that her holy symbol is missing

Thistle (Carissa) smiles

[Mara (MarioCS)] I think you would be surprised how alike you and I are

[Snezana (Spring)] that was clever

[Thistle (Carissa)] You don't want her killed, do you?

[Thistle (Carissa)] Do you want to die, too?

[Mara (MarioCS)] Don't want who killed?

[Thistle (Carissa)] They don't like priests here. They're forbidden. I'm protecting you.

[Snezana (Spring)] are priests in special danger here?

[Snezana (Spring)] well, you could have just said

[Thistle (Carissa)] I tried to protect Snee, but hers was harder to get...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

Snezana (Spring) tucking religious symbol out of sight

[Mara (MarioCS)] Well, now they'll kill you then

[Mara (MarioCS)] well, mine does stick out a bit more, genetics, you know

Thistle (Carissa) snorts, "You think they think I'm a priestess?"

[Master] priests cannot cast spells without their holy symbol

[Mara (MarioCS)] if you have a holy symbol, what else would they think?

[Marisu]] (TMO) thinks. "Well, if you're not priests travelling with us, then who are you? Mara? Snezana? Would either of you like to be the Princess' aide?"

[Snezana (Spring)] (but it doesn't have to be visible does it?)

Thistle (Carissa) smiles, "I'm good at stealing."

[Master] depends on the spell

[Snezana (Spring)] (can it not be under my tunic?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh yes very good

[Master] ask your Gypsy Girl

Mara (MarioCS) beams and claps

[Snezana (Spring)] sure I can aide

[Thistle (Carissa)] It's good your friend gave you berries. You'll need them.

[Mara (MarioCS)] which pocket do you have those?

Mara (MarioCS) winking

[Thistle (Carissa)] I didn't want to squish them.

Thistle (Carissa) hands Mara her symbol back.

Marisu (TMO)] Marquessa, would you like to have Mara as your aide, or should I take her?

[Thistle (Carissa)] Hide it better than it was before.

[Mara (MarioCS)] thank you for thinking of me! I can get you your own once we get somewhere safe

[Thistle (Carissa)] And don't use it. Even if your friends are bleeding.

[Mara (MarioCS)] you can design it, and I'll make it

Mara (MarioCS) startled

[Thistle (Carissa)] I don't need one.

[Mara (MarioCS)] why would my friends bleed?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Whichever you like. It might be nice for you to have one.

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles. "It has been a while."

Thistle (Carissa) shrugs

Mara (MarioCS) looks at the others, concerned a bit

Marisu (TMO)] You'll take Thistle on then? I think you have the most experience

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There you go. She's all yours.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or Snee can take her if she likes?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Snee

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( sorry, is the offer for Mara to take her on?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] Take me where? I'm fine here.

[Snezana (Spring)] (I think we are deciding who is going to be whose aide)

Marisu (TMO)] (Mara will be Marisu's aide, rather than a priest. Snee is to be Anastacia's aide.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes you are. We were just discussing pairing up.

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( aha, tx!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] To protect each other

[Snezana (Spring)] I am happy to help

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Your grandmother gave me a warning about Sylaire and I am taking that very seriously

[Mara (MarioCS)] as am I, we can do each other's hair. How fun!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We need to be on our guard and very careful

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think pairing up is a fine idea

[Marisu]] (TMO) laughs quietly. "Yes, I'd like that."

Thistle (Carissa) frowns, "Grandmother doesn't know anything. She's old."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bet she doesn't say that to her grandmother's face...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She knows where you are right now

Marisu (TMO)] (It's been a very long time since I've been Marisu so much. getting her voice right is hard)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (sounds fine to me)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sounds good to me too)

Thistle (Carissa) pretends not to hear

Marisu (TMO)] (yah, it's not bad, it's just I'm having to think before typing)

[Master] She is a little hard to understand

Branwyn (Lisa) grins at Thistle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Shi Wu?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Who?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Which She?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (haha)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bob just keeps making random comments)

Marisu (TMO)] (the narrator)

Marisu (TMO)] (giving a voiceover)

[Master] (grins, just watching )

Marisu (TMO)] And the boys can watch each other's backs.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Guess that leaves Anastacia and me

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey Iím really sorry guys, but I have to go to work tonight and will need to leave :(

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sorry

[Master] no worries Michael

[Master] no game next week

[Snezana (Spring)] I need to go too, I feel so ill

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Night Michael!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Rats!

[Master] the week after we pick up at Ghostwood Domain

[Master] with a new side trek

[Snezana (Spring)] have a good night!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Gotcha. :) Night all haha

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (see you in 2 weeks! Goodnight!)

[Master] night Spring

Spring has left the game on Fri Jul 27 23:07:28 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jul 27 23:07:28 EDT 2018

[Mara (MarioCS)] bye Michael and Spring

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Belated night Spring!)

Marisu (TMO)] I figured Snezana would be Anastacia's aide, Thistle would be with you. But if you'd rather do it another way it's fine.

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Makes sense to me)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (either way - Anastacia can be so quiet I thought Spring would have more fun with Carissa)

Marisu (TMO)] (hehe)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and Branwyn never knows when to shut up so it doesn't really matter who she's with)

[Master] I think that Carissa picked up on Thistle quickly

[Thistle (Carissa)] (No preferences for me)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that was where my head was at - and yes she did)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Haha she's a ton of fun already)

Marisu (TMO)] (if we go Ana/Snee, Branstle & Mara-su, then bodyguard-wise it makes sense for Hoff to guard Bran and Hugh to guard Marisu, since Ana pretty much is her own bodyguard)

Marisu (TMO)] (Snezanastacia)

[Lisa] nice!

[Thistle (Carissa)] (it's like they're all Hollywood couples or something)

[Master] and I do hope that everyone picked up on the song for this story?

Marisu (TMO)] (didn't follow any links posted, sorry)

[Lisa] and torturing Hoffman is always a good thing

[Master] have not posted one

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( sounds familiar. Didnít we hear that song before?)

[Lisa] but seriously unless we get some intel on this missing mage thing it's like finding needle in a bunch of mist

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( Greek Temple? ifi recall)

[Master] that was a different song on the album

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( ahhh)

Marisu (TMO)] (I have sounds off - did you play something?)

[Master] no

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( the Fleetwood mac references)

[Master] but will tell you in a couple of sessions when to have sounds on

Marisu (TMO)] (then I'm lost. Oh well, maybe there's a map somewhere)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (yup)

Marisu (TMO)] (Oh. I only know a few of their bigger songs. sorry)

[Lisa] Have you any dreams you like yourself

[Master] grins

Marisu (TMO)] (Nope. Phwoosh. Right over my head.)

[Lisa] it only thunders when it's raining

Marisu (TMO)] (PHWOOSH!)

[Lisa] players only love you when they're playing

[Lisa] that was not in tonight's chat

Marisu (TMO)] (I do not have Drax-like reflexes)

[Master] women they will come and they will go

[TMO] are we shutting down for the night?

[Lisa] when the rain comes you will know

[Master] chuckles yeah

[Lisa] lol

[Master] we have a good stopping point

[Master] Mario is trying to figure it out too

[TMO] and no game next Friday?

[Master] correct sir

[TMO] NOOOO

TMO crashes and flails around on the floor.

[MarioCS] By the way...

[Master] I have to come up with a Rock and Roll VR experience

[Carissa] Seriously today would have been a better no game day :P

[MarioCS] did you hear me cursing you out like a fiend on Tuesday evening?

[Lisa] glad the week back will be ghostwood week since I might not be in

[Master] what happened Tuesday?

[Carissa] Ahh didn't play the Thunder part of the song?

[MarioCS] I was working to add the six new time zones to the calendar conversion

[Master] grins

[MarioCS] and of course, no direct linear conversion exists

[MarioCS] and you posted this:

[TMO] Did you get it all in?

[Carissa] Next week? I thought week after you might miss Lisa?

[Lisa] aug 10

[Carissa] Nevermind reread what you said

[MarioCS] 111 SKR -222TGR -333CFK

[Lisa] coming back from fort worth

[MarioCS] and I took the dashes to be separators

[Carissa] Awww I love Fort Worth. Say hi to my sister for me! And eat some snowcones for me

[MarioCS] but they are NOT

[MarioCS] they a e minus signs

[Carissa] And good Mexican.

[Master] the Calendar page has real correct correlations

[Lisa] lol

[TMO] Hey, Ft Worth is only 4.5 hours from me.

[TMO] :P

[MarioCS] so I had to start ALL OVER AGAIN

[Carissa] So easy lunch meet up? ;)

[TMO] Right!

[MarioCS] I got the funky 60/3 calendar to work and everything

[Master] nice

[MarioCS] no not nice

[Master] grins

[Master] there is a reason no one has done what you are doing so far

[TMO] feel free to rope me in if you need the help of an EXCEL MASTER. 0:)

[MarioCS] I was up until literally 3 am, until I encountered that error checking the work, it was done

[MarioCS] I sure will, tx

[Lisa] you are going where no man has gone before

[Carissa] He excels at it.

[TMO] (notice I make that offer *after* he's finished)

[Master] Word

[Carissa] Haha

[Master] but TMO is access-able

[TMO] I am a husband, after all. It's a requirement

[MarioCS] the calendar is done, just need to know the difference btw the time zones, the calculations, drop down, cocactenation, and all the other fun stuff is done

[MarioCS] just need values

[Lisa] ok - that's enough for me :)

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] Have a great couple of weeks!

[Lisa] Goodnight

[TMO] safe travels!

[Lisa] thx

[MarioCS] bye all!

[Carissa] Night Lisa! Have a good trip!

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 27 23:21:46 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Annnd following that. Finish a little more unpacking before bed. Night all!

[TMO] I am going to be buying a 3D face program

[TMO] for fun and giggles

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 27 23:22:15 EDT 2018

[TMO] so I can make more scary looking character masks

[TMO] IN 3D!!!

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Jul 27 23:22:49 EDT 2018

[TMO] right, now that I've driven everyone else away. g'nite! thanks for the game

TMO has left the game on Fri Jul 27 23:23:36 EDT 2018

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 250. Next level in 28247.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 300. Next level in 194814.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 250. Next level in 106578.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 250. Next level in 24302.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 135707.

[Master] Mara XP award: 300. Next level in 5982.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 250. Next level in 44992.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 100. Next level in 14780.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 100. Next level in 8218.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 250. Next level in 112709.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 200. Next level in 105.

[Master] Kel XP award: 250. Next level in 60237.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 200. Next level in 9599.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Next level in 72291.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 200. Next level in 20892.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 300. Next level in 110277.


XP awarded