View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180720

Chat Log - 2018 07 20 - Wedding Crashers- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Thu Jul 19 20:28:33 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 20 18:35:43 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 18:51:13 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map town...

JohnAA has received the map town.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Hellp

[Master] Hello

[JohnAA] hey

[JohnAA] heard someone want to promote you again

[Master] not that I know of

[JohnAA] you want a promotion?

[Master] It would be nice

[Master] they put me in for a reclassification

[JohnAA] and i thought you loved your job

[Master] but that was last year

[Master] so we will see

[Master] I have a great job

[Master] that is not any problem

[JohnAA] do we have any plans for the people staying in ghostwood?

[Master] none that you know of at this time

[JohnAA] that's what i thought

[Master] I am going to guess that you are all caught up

[Master] so if you have any questions about what to keep out of the room scroll

[Master] etc

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 19:00:56 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map town...

Lisa has received the map town.

[JohnAA] Hi Lisa

[JohnAA] Keep all the people out of the scroll room

[JohnAA] unless theiy are dead

[Lisa] Hi John!

[Lisa] You are early!

[JohnAA] i stayed behind, last weekend to do that so I did

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 19:03:19 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map town...

Spring has received the map town.

[JohnAA] you know I think we could pull off a weding guest list beter if we had more couples

[Lisa] Hi Spring!

[Lisa] lol

[JohnAA] Welcome spring

[Lisa] do we need more couples?

[Spring] Yay! i'm here, my computer is here, hooray!

[JohnAA] We need a good charater for Carrisa to play at the weding

[Lisa] yay!

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 19:04:18 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map town...

[JohnAA] sorry Carissa

Carissa has received the map town.

[JohnAA] Hi Carissa

[Lisa] Hugh's long lost Auntie?

[Spring] hi Lisa! hi John! hi Carissa!

[Master] ducking away again to catch up the XP

[Lisa] No hi's for BOB

[Spring] hi BOB!

[Lisa] :D

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Carissa] Hi all! Making dinner. Back in a second.

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] Well if Neith or Miranda or Brandarus (2) or multiple, we might look like we are going to a weding

[Spring] i am too! but i'm almost done

[Lisa] have you read the site?

[JohnAA] yes

[JohnAA] think maybe Anastasia could use an official escort, not that she will like that

[Lisa] bob saod unless we want to invade the wedding instead of crash to keep the crashers to a minimum

[Lisa] branwyn is crashing stag

[Lisa] or she would be anastacia's date since Anastacia seems to swing that way

[Spring] but bran's a married lady!

[JohnAA] that solves that problem

[JohnAA] That explains a lot

[Lisa] do girls really count?

[Spring] or is it that kind of marriage

[Spring] well i guess if we say companion instead of date

[Spring] "she's mah +1"

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 1500. Next level in 9999.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 1500. Next level in 28897.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 2000. Next level in 107228.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 2000. Next level in 136307.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 1000. Next level in 21292.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 2000. Level-up!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace XP award: 750. Next level in 0.

[Master] Jared XP award: 750. Next level in 13030.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 750. Next level in 72691.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho XP award: 500. Next level in 4242.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 750. Next level in 24752.

[Master] Jon the sailor XP award: 500. Next level in 671.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 1000. Next level in 505.

[Master] Penelope XP award: 500. Next level in 1657.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 750. Next level in 15080.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 750. Next level in 45442.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice XP award: 750. Next level in 1972.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 750. Next level in 8518.

[Master] Kel XP award: 2000. Next level in 60887.

[Master] Mara XP award: 1000. Level-up!

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 2000. Next level in 110977.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 1000. Next level in 125799.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 1000. Next level in 113159.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 2000. Next level in 195514.

[Lisa] lol

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] but if no one brings a +1 then no one feels left out

[Spring] that sounds fun. everybody's staf!

[Spring] *stag

[Lisa] I started a OOC convo on the site - in case you haven't seen it about our party split

[JohnAA] i appreciate that with the characters, but as players Carissa is left out. Maybe the old man?

[Lisa] if you want to look

[Spring] no i haven't had time to catch up with my own life, much less my game life

[Spring] i'll peruse it

[Lisa] what old man?

[Lisa] Wu?

[JohnAA] the apprentice?

[Lisa] :)

[Lisa] Johan?

[Lisa] lol

[JohnAA] Who?

[Lisa] would you wish Johan on anyone?

[JohnAA] someone who does not look dangerous

[Lisa] Foto?

[Lisa] Mercy?

[JohnAA] rather than no one. I am fine letting her run him

[Lisa] Carissa can be Mercy!

[JohnAA] Mercy, only if she is the weding present

[Lisa] is up to her

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] there will be an adventure for the stay at homers

[Lisa] I have heard

[JohnAA] we can't be dangerous if we have a baby with us

[Lisa] Hugh can stash her in his pack with all the silver

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] you do have a present planned right?

[Lisa] I am a little miffed Mario is not here to have Kel start a fight with Branwyn

[Lisa] no

[Carissa] Back, and if I play Mercy, I'm goign with Mario's idea of her being a wedding present ;)

[Lisa] we were told and had 2 hours to leave

[Lisa] Hugh wants to give the silver so that is his present

[JohnAA] he clamed down on site already

[Carissa] P.S. To Lisa, two cases now in LA. Sorry about the heat, but I'm kind of encouraging it so it kills this dang disase. Otherwise I'm back in September at this rate...

[Lisa] Branwyn's presence should be present enough! hee hee

[Carissa] 2 hours?

[Carissa] Seriously, this roll and run (roleplay and run?) is getting out of hand :)

[JohnAA] thought we had time to shop

[Lisa] well we get 105-110 degrees Mon -Thurs next week so here's hoping

[Carissa] Woo! Again, sorry, but woo!

[Lisa] no

[Spring] extreme heat is preventing a plague?

[Lisa] we had time to figure out if marisu was going to get killed, pack a few things and hit the road

[Carissa] Bird plague, yeah. It's slowed it down it seems.

[Lisa] lol carissa :)

[Lisa] to the woos

[Carissa] ;)

[Lisa] not bird plague

[JohnAA] someone's gonna be under dressed

[Carissa] Okay that's simplifying it. Newcastle Disease, works similar to Avian Influenza

[Lisa] probably a lot of people

[Lisa] Branwyn brought dress clothes for her and brandarus and so did anastacia

[Lisa] not sure what anyone else did

[JohnAA] you mean in the last few hours of free time at the widow's house

[Lisa] 1 year of being an ambassador and married to a prince will do that to your character

[Carissa] Shi has her dress from Dryad's Lair, but doubt anyone is her size - either too short or taller than her

[JohnAA] why is she (Shi) not going?

[Lisa] branwyn knew wedding - you have 2 hours - yes she packed

[Carissa] Makes more sense for her to stay behind. She has no interest in the wedding and is sick anyways.

[Lisa] I have been posting about it since we left

[Carissa] And BOB suggested it so he probably has a plan

[Lisa] but John's point is do you want a char to play on that side of the game?

[JohnAA] well if Bob sugested it then I'm sure there is a reason for it

[Carissa] It'd be fun, but it'd have to be not Shi :)

[Carissa] Or I can just play their Jimminy Cricket conscious.

[Master] I am not sure John, do you think I would plan something?

[Carissa] "Branwyn, don't do that! Why would you?"

[Lisa] lol

[Carissa] "Anastacia, don't you want to be a real ghirl?"

[JohnAA] all I have to offer for characters are priests

[JohnAA] you could be eddie but than why not one of your own wolves

[Spring] same

[Lisa] I kind of liked watching for a while when I did it, but I totally get that it can be unappealling

[Carissa] Don't worry too much about it. I feel weird play other people's characters.

[Lisa] and I have 2 low level mages

[Carissa] Haha

[Spring] i am trying to get to the splitting of the party stuff, but there's a lot of updates. starting at the bottom and owrking my way up

[Lisa] I don't really want Indigo to go

[JohnAA] or her husband, who has prepared

[Spring] Carissa would it be as weird to play an NPC?

[Lisa] no one gets to be Tiberius but Bob

[Lisa] sorry

[JohnAA] i understand, I think

[Carissa] Agreed

[Carissa] NPC is okay

[Carissa] Er depending who. We still have to get to the castle before it's a worry anyways.

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 19:23:12 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map town...

[Lisa] we hope that will be shortly...

mharm-15549 has received the map town.

[Master] castle is right up on that cliff, points up

[mharm-15549] I have arrived :)

Lisa looks up and to the right

[Lisa] Hi Michael :)

[Spring] hi Michael!

[JohnAA] Hello

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey all :)

[Carissa] Hi Michael!

[JohnAA] Is Hugh walking Wounded?

[Carissa] Was room scroll done? I feel like there was something on there I thought better to leave out and forgot...

[Lisa] no

[Lisa] just heavily wounded

[Lisa] to hear Kel you think he'd died or something ;-P

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[JohnAA] ok, let me start there. So little to too and so much time

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Almost

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] very close

[JohnAA] scratch that, reverse that

[Carissa] (trying to bring up page, one sec)

JohnAA is receiving the map new road 2...

JohnAA has received the map new road 2.

[Carissa] (and how did Thistle react to scroll...ing?)

[JohnAA] I guess we need to be on same map to heal you

[Carissa] (Oh! Did you want to review that list one more and keep it with you? That was the iffy one)

[Carissa] (Count might have insight on some of it..)

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 28'04"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (IF you need to save spells, you don't have to heal him right now. )

[Lisa] it doesn't take up much room we can leave it

[Carissa] (and then once BOB answers Thistle question and before they get to castle, we'll need to have the vampire chat :P)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Grateful though)

[Lisa] I was iffy on it too

[JohnAA] that is 24 so far

[JohnAA] he is not using all of them and he is not expecting to see you for a while

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 19:28:29 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map town...

TMO has received the map town.

[Lisa] it's almost dinner and we are in ghostwood - I think spells can be burned freely

[Master] Sorry I missed the Thistle question

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well thank you for the healing :)

[JohnAA] Hello TMO, the intrid flyer

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey TMO!

[TMO] hi

[Lisa] Hi TMO :)

[Carissa] (How she reacted to room. Otherwise can skip to vampire convo)

[Carissa] Hi TMO!

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (24) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - DELETED: 3rd Level, 3, +3. DELETED: 1st Level, 5, +5. DELETED: 2st Level, 5, +5.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=9] -10 points.

[Lisa] Hugh's the most important to heal since he is travelling

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Jeeze thanks John

[JohnAA] nice roll

[Lisa] the rest are staying here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thank you

[Lisa] yes very nice

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] You stay well untill you get back

[Lisa] we can leave the ring with the stay at home team so they can play with it

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (7) - Unharmed

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I am not so sure Mara can take care of all of you

[Lisa] when miranda tried it on she asked to listen

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stretches, sighs in relief

[Lisa] she didn't try to talk to the elves

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Thank you Brother"

[Master] Thistle does not go into the barn

[Carissa] True just tried to understand them.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] true

[Lisa] indigo concentrated on talking to the giants and so that happened

[Lisa] so you can try it on Qui and Shi etc

[Carissa] I'm good with that, wanted to experiment with it anyways

[JohnAA] if we have some down time

[JohnAA] is Anastasia hurt at all?

[Lisa] i was really hoping someone had put a command spell on it

[Carissa] (Good to Thistle comment)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Spring] okay i think i get the gist of how we are splitting

[Spring] Kenna has no interest in politics and only wants to heal, so if the most wounded are staying back, she will too

[Spring] Snee however would want to go

[Carissa] Anastacia's date?

[Lisa] lol

[Spring] perfect! :-)

[Spring] if Anastacia wants to go with a street rat

[Spring] whose nose never stops running

[Spring] i should remember to put like 50 hankies in her pack

[JohnAA] a diamond in the rough

[Carissa] Haha

[JohnAA] sorry wrong movie

[Lisa] Snee can heal as well so that will take the pressure off Mara

[Spring] indeed

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] No, you should go Hoffman, I'll be fine

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I certainly hope so, now you have me worried, why wouldn't you be fine

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, Branwyn? This count we're about to visit. Is he....ah, the one you turned? Jennevive mentioned it once.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry was having other convos. Ready now)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles wearily "Yes. He's the one. That is where thie Life Grantor business is coming from"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] This is a friendly um Count. No need to worry right

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "There is not such thing as a friendly vampire."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is an ally and knows us. No need to worry.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You truly trust him? Even though he's soulless?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] According to the old man I met on watch, the Count is putting on theatricals.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Well, friendly maybe a streatch but we are on good terms, except maybe Ilero

[Ilero]] (TMO) snorts quietly.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) warily, "And he will not...try to change us?"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] opps , sorry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I trust him to not hurt anyone who has the Queen's favor

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looking arround

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) remembers this is a diplomatic situation

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If you say....

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Besides, he has an estate to maintain and a family reputation. He must take care of his people

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks for the favor she had

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And besides, everyone knows he is a vampire.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It isn't a secret

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods slowly but not quite convinced

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You will meet him and see.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I do not believe you'd willing take us somewhere dangerous, but it still makes me uneasy.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Hugh shrugs, unconcerned. "Of all the things on our priority list to worry about, I believe this count may be near the bottom of our list. I trust Bran."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He can be quite charming actually

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shivers

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (she took yu into the swamps, then the mist, then thicker mist not a vampire castle, are you sure?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shhhhh details)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (then)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (CHARMing, yes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she's not taking anyone anywhere she hasn't been before)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I will just hope it is a short visit.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (except the wedding - that will be new)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (says the one who'll be left behind, ha)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We should be back within the week. We'll be back before you know it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (This wedding should be a cake walk compared to your last!)

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks for a shop as they walk

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I can not go like this

Hoffman (JohnAA)] i don't even look like help

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] At least you don't look intimidating.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can discuss it with the Count. I am sure he can find something for anyone who did not bring clothes

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or those giants wouldn't have ignored you again.

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) slump down

Hoffman (JohnAA)] really?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] well to giants no

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I think you were on to something with red paint. Maybe next time?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But again, there may be some informational benefit to being on the outskirts of this wedding

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I do like the outskirts, maybe a red suit?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will speak to the Count's Chamberlain

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) nods

[Master (to GM only)] Young retainer moved 65'08".

[Master] Young retainer moved 50'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Shi, you will watch out for Miranda won't you

Young retainer (Master) breathing heavy

Young retainer (Master) panting

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Of course. We'll watch each other.

Young retainer (Master) blows out then straightens up

[Master] Young retainer moved 5'06".

Young retainer (Master) walking casually towards the group

Branwyn (Lisa) eyes the young man as he approaches

Young retainer (Master) bows to the group when he arrives

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (are you sure he's a man?)

[Master] Young retainer moved 0'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (icon looks like that to me 0 am I wrong?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (not on right map)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A young boy who needs a haircut to me)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or hair tie. Or better hairstylist)

JohnAA is receiving the map town...

JohnAA has received the map town.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good evening

[Young retainer (Master)] Good Evening Marquessa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My! Word travels quickly. Even in this MIst.

[Young retainer (Master)] You were spotted from the tower as you entered town

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry we did not have time to send word ourselves earlier.

[Young retainer (Master)] I was dispatched to welcome you

Young retainer (Master) breaths out

[Young retainer (Master)] I am sorry I was not here earlier

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I appreciate it. Thank you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are in no hurry

Hoffman (JohnAA)] ( if you walked the movie would be oer by now)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (over)

[Young retainer (Master)] How can I help you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2s8yGMEbSs)

[Young retainer (Master)] What brings you to Ghostwood?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, we are passing through on our way to the d'Ambreyville wedding.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We need a place to stop over the night firstly

[Young retainer (Master)] Of course you are welcome here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would not wish to impose on the Count ...

[Young retainer (Master)] How many... looking around and seeing the whole group.... I um can tell the Steward to be ready for

[Young retainer (Master)] The Count is not in residence at the moment

[Young retainer (Master)] He is at the Royal Estates

[Young retainer (Master)] He will regret missng you I am certain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And then secondly, not all of us will be attending the wedding and so we would like to ask if we could find proper accomodations for those that will not be attending

[Young retainer (Master)] we will send word immediately of your arrival

[Young retainer (Master)] Certainly Marquessa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ohhhh. I am sorry for that indeed.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks relieved to learn the Count isn't home.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) secretly relieved

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps he will be home when we return.

[Young retainer (Master)] I cannot say Marquessa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would like to see him. I have not since the Queen's coronation.

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) wonders who counts when he is away

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ha!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] His wife is in residence?

Young retainer (Master) face falls

[Young retainer (Master)] The Countess did not recover from her illness

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (one, one party member. two, two party members, ah-ah-ah)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sorry. I had hoped ...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol to Spring)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Didn't get the ref. what's from?)

[Young retainer (Master)] I shall go to the Castle to convey your arrival and requests

[Young retainer (Master)] We will be ready when you arrive.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am truly sorry. I have seen in Terraguard until only recently and I know next to nothing of recent happenings

Young retainer (Master) bows

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) um

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Too bad the Count isn't in residense. i really wanted to meat him :( )

Hoffman (JohnAA)] May I ask

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

Young retainer (Master) looks up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AXPnH0C9UA)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Wher I might some clothes suitable for a royal wedding?

[Young retainer (Master)] The Steward should be able to help you with that

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods in relief at Hoffman

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "good question"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You don't have to get THAT fancy, Hoffman

[Young retainer (Master)] I will tell him you wish him to attend to you

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Young retainer (Master)] Marquessa

Young retainer (Master) bows

Young retainer (Master) turns to move

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How about a noble wedding

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (nice Carissa, real nice)

Young retainer (Master) sprints off away

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Oh, yes Noble wedding

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I find it funnier than it probably is)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Country station does that regularly)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thanks Carissa. Was trying so darn hard to figure it out :) )

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (down here)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] See? Everything is fine. Clothes shall be provided and nothing to worry about.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks down at traveling clothes.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I won'yt have to dance will I?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry to hear about his wife

Ilero (TMO)] (cute Carissa)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mutters, "And no vampire."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "I really should have thought more about that."

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks a Hugh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What was wrong with her?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We should worry about getting in first. Dancing later

Hoffman (JohnAA)] As long as we don't match Hugh, he wil be able to get you something tool

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] best way into a wedding is by dancing in

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Laughs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We'll dazzle them and charm their socks off!

Ilero (TMO)] (did someone say dancing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfIHkwSzayE)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I'm sure the Count has a couple of capes for you both)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Does he have fake fang inserts too?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That dancing doesn't look to hard to do. there you go, Hoffman!

Ilero (TMO)] (quality on that was horrible. this is better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX284L12Rg0)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (appropriate song, too...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (That is what I will look like)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, and what do you plan to do, Thistle?

[Thistle (Master)] What do you mean?

[Thistle (Master)] I am running away

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, but should you get some rest first? Maybe stay with us a little longer before you try running off on your own?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) clears his throat

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] so we are walking to the castle? Not an inn or such?

[Thistle (Master)] If I stay with you then I would not be on my own

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Ilero]] (TMO) leans over and mutters quietly to Miranda, "Branwyn has close ties wit' gypsies, yes?"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods to Thistle, "That is a good plan."

[Thistle (Master)] But if I am running away I need to be on my own

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) quietly back "Not ALL gypsies"

[Thistle (Master)] So I should be going now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Why?

[Thistle (Master)] have fun at the Castle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I ran away, but I am not on my own.

Thistle (Master) cocks an eyebrow at Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I am still running.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods understandingly. "Ah. Hye just remember certain meets on road. Hit before hye time wit' her."

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] She has friends everywehre

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] and more every day

[Thistle (Master)] I think I should go now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the guard said that the Inn would not have room for a party this size - so into vampire castle you go!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] she treats all people equal

[Thistle (Master)] I do not think you can run away and be with people

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And where will you run to?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks off to the castle

[Thistle (Master)] the Road

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And where will it take you?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Almost looks like it is in the sky

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No one else going to try and stop the kid from running away?Gypsy experts?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i believe

[Thistle (Master)] I do not know that is the reason the Road is there

[Thistle (Master)] to travel

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i believe you can run away and be with people

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I travel the road my whole life

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] as long as they are not your original people

Branwyn (Lisa) hears Thistle talking

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes but it can be dangerous.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] but it's is beter to run to something than from it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] is that not how circuses get started?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] people run away together?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] hard to keep looking back

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so if you were to keep with some of us, you could still be running away. it would still work

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We know tricks to make running away more fun.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] we don't run much at all really

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thisle Of The Road. Play on Tess Of The Road?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] how literal

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] runaways do not run that much either

[Thistle (Master)] I like the idea of a circus

[Thistle (Master)] can you do tricks?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we are not that different from a circus.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, does talking to animals count as a trick?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] me, mostly i heal

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) points at Shi

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Hugh is the miraculous pincusion!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shi can make berries appear

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, that, too.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well and i have a mallet that never misses

[Thistle (Master)] I think if you can make animals talk that might be a nice trick

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Kenna

[Thistle (Master)] that is just magic

[Thistle (Master)] anyone can do magic

[Snezana (Spring)] i can act and sing

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Woof Woof

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points to Fete who "Klees!"

[Thistle (Master)] Really?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (My sword, bow, axe. We got it all! https://youtu.be/hyquiA8RL1Q)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's see your magic

[Thistle (Master)] What do you sing

Thistle (Master) grins

[Snezana (Spring)] mostly tavern songs, that's what i heard the most

Thistle (Master) walks up to Branwyn

[Snezana (Spring)] but a couple of romantic things the washerwomen used to sing

[Thistle (Master)] (Branwyn can make an alterness check)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nope - she 's gonna watch)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks expectantly at the girl

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she doesn't have alertness anyway)

Snezana (Spring) gestures to Thistle as to yielding the floow for magic

[Snezana (Spring)] *floor

[Master] Thistle: (d100) [1d100=5] 5

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Thistle (Master) hands Branwyn her cold iron dagger

Branwyn (Lisa) takes it quickly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] THAT is not magic you little sneak!

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins.

Thistle (Master) grins impishly

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was good sneaking mind you Miss, but not magic

Snezana (Spring) alughs

Snezana (Spring) laughs also

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) "If it's indecipherable from Magic, it might as well be Magic Branwyn"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think you should sing with Snee and stay away from sharp objects for now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Otherwise you just might get burned

[Thistle (Master)] I need sharp objects for the blood magic

[Thistle (Master)] well and a marble bowl

Branwyn (Lisa) snaps her fingers and send a small flame out

[Thistle (Master)] but that is Grandmothers

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Well that escalated quickly)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Blood magic?

[Thistle (Master)] I can tell the future

[Thistle (Master)] and smiles at Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Even here?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] In this Mist?

[Snezana (Spring)] reading omens?

[Thistle (Master)] Of course? looking at the group like they are crazy

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mutters, "I can't even heal here."

[Thistle (Master)] I head the boy from the Castle

[Thistle (Master)] you are Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (well the stay at home group could be having a fun time)

[Thistle (Master)] you know Gypsies

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yup)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes I do.

[Thistle (Master)] you know we can tell the future

Ilero (TMO)] (TMO glares at Bob, finally connecting the mist with the nightmare realms)

Ilero (TMO)] (I am so very slow sometimes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not everyone can

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I feel like i'm on the verge of understanding something critical but it is still eluding me and it's killing me!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I would like very much to stop by and see your Grandmother on my way home from here

[Thistle (Master)] She will be there

[Thistle (Master)] She is always there

[Thistle (Master)] I will be running away

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If I did not have this wedding to go to, I would see you sooner

[Thistle (Master)] YOu see me now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would not recommend that

[Thistle (Master)] Then you don't

[Thistle (Master)] /grins laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You can fight giants?

[Thistle (Master)] (and smiles with TMO, it will be a fun discovery)

[Thistle (Master)] I can hide

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have seen about half a dozen or so along the roads here

[Thistle (Master)] I can run

[Thistle (Master)] I can duck

[Thistle (Master)] OH

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You can heal?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And swim?

Ilero (TMO)] (One of my campaign attempts long ago took place there)

[Thistle (Master)] is that what they said?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What who said?

[Thistle (Master)] I can heal

Thistle (Master) holds out her arm where there is a faint scar

[Thistle (Master)] See

[Thistle (Master)] All healed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But if you are unconscious, who will heal you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I bet I know something you don't know.

Thistle (Master) raised eyebrow at Branwyn

[Thistle (Master)] I would hope so

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's no fun to go on grand adventures alone

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's only fun when you get to share it with someone else

Thistle (Master) thinks on that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you will only learn that when you are far away

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Like I would not be able to hear Snezana sing

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Snee "A song for the road?"

Snezana (Spring) takes a deep breath

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) thinks sinning to the road?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] g

[Snezana (Spring)] When I was at home I was merry and frisky, My dad kept a pig and my mother sold whisky,

[Snezana (Spring)] My uncle was rich, but never would by aisey Till I was enlisted by Corporal Casey.

[Snezana (Spring)] (you get a real song today because i'm too tired to make one up)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Snezana (Spring)] Och! rub a dub, row de dow, Corporal Casey, My dear little Shelah, I thought would run crazy,

[Snezana (Spring)] When I trudged away with tough Corporal Casey.

Snezana (Spring) bowing

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) clapps

Branwyn (Lisa) grins and claps

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well done!

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) nudges Miranda

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks around confused, as though he felt the fourth wall break and a god's voice was channgled through his underling...

Hoffman (JohnAA)] see I knew it was time to clap

Snezana (Spring) blows nose

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles in appreciation.

[Master] Observation anyone?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (again)

[Snezana (Spring)] (alertness?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] no to alternesss

[Snezana (Spring)] (ok i don 't feel alert)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] ouch

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ouch)

[Ilero]] (TMO) is investigating the local ostrich head-hiding holes.

[Master (to JohnAA only)] Thistle is gone, disapeared during the singing

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) checks the one next to it

Hoffman (JohnAA)] You should sing more often Snee, 1 less troublesome girl

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around for the girl and then checks her pouch to see if anything is missing

[Master] nothign missing from Brawnyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope she went back to camp

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks his pouches.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) observes branwyn for a moment. then a look of comprehansion

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Unlikely

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Checks pockets

Hoffman (JohnAA)] she is in the wind

[Master] nothign seems missing from anyone

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Slight relief

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, you will make sure to visit the gypsy camp soon and pay our respects?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] i have seen that look before

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs, "I was hoping to convince to at least wait."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (So what was the obs check for? Hoffman made it didn't he?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure! I want them to read my fortune

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Smiles

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope? You want your fortune read?

[Penelope (Master)] I am happy with my future

[Indigo (Lisa)] Gypsies also make really good soup

Indigo (Lisa) smiles up at Penelope

Ilero (TMO)] (the obs was to notice she was gone)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yeah, we have pretty good fortune

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COUHwzo3S1E)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Just Like Himdall, I see all

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (test)

[Snezana (Spring)] (test, also)

[Snezana (Spring)] (so we are wating for accommodations?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (just watching a video)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are just having a quiet moment)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (just waiting)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sound like a long walk)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (well it is uphill)

Ilero (TMO)] (both ways)

[Snezana (Spring)] (i wish these flies would STOP TOUCHING ME!!!!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (no snow though)

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) starts countting his steps

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so all we have to do is make it to the castle and then it will all be downhill from there)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (can we use the rowboat as a sled?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (good point)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do rowboats work on slippery slopes?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (one way to find out? :) )

[Snezana (Spring)] (i think they do if they are flat bottomed)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (down stream, same thing)

[Master] smile

[Snezana (Spring)] (the ones with a keel will veer one way or the other)

[Master] you all see the Castle map

[Master] just to remind you of what you are seeing

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh look, it's a castle map)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we had never seen a castle that big before - at least the new campaign peoples)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (true)

Ilero (TMO)] (I remember that map)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we had all these keeps and stuff - this is huge when you see all the inside maps)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tmo was figuring out the hidden passages and rooms0

Ilero (TMO)] (hard to imagine, right?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (too bad he didn't bring Jilly along then)

[Master] So who is going up front?

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero can)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Up front to visit the vampire castle? Not Shi)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (please do)

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks arround

[Master] Guard #5 moved 1'08".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) backs up Ilero

[Master (to GM only)] Young retainer moved 1'00".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 1'00".

[Master] so there you go

[Master] Hoffman and Ilero on the gaehouse map

[Master] just to give everyone an idea of getting into the Castle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Gatehouse has its own map? Nice)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] grins, every floor every inch has its own maps

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hoffman can do all the obs tonight apparently)

[Master] multiple maps for just the gatehouse

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ha and not surprised for some reason)

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) nudges Ilero

[Ilero]] (TMO) raises a hand in greeting to the guard. "Ho."

[Master] and LIsa, John and TMO have maps of the castle in their emails

[Master] from a few years ago

[Master] when they last came here

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) quietly "don't call him a hoe"

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) Louder "Greetings"

[Master] (Mario asked if you were still alive and did you use the rod of resureection yet, he is 20 minutes out)

[Guard #5 (Master)] Hello there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If Ilero keeps calling guards Hoe....)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (tell him the count is looking for a new girl)

[Ilero]] (TMO) points at the retainer on the way in. "We follow him. We allowed in?"

[Guard #5 (Master)] Yes Sir

[Guard #5 (Master)] Who is entering?

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] This is Prince Ilero

[Master] Young retainer moved 5'11".

[Master] Young retainer targets Guard #5. Distance: 1'01"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] and my name is Hoffman, just hoffman

[Young retainer (Master)] Yes Yes

Ilero (TMO)] Huh? Oh. Umm. Marquessa Branwyn.. um, Life granter? And friends.

[Young retainer (Master)] They

[Young retainer (Master)] are welcome guests of the Count

[Young retainer (Master)] we need to make them welcome

[Young retainer (Master)] no need for formalities

[Young retainer (Master)] they can enter and we will ....

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) whew

[Young retainer (Master)] I ah

Ilero (TMO)] His good. Hye out of practice wit' formaltees.

[Young retainer (Master)] We will greet them in the main chambers

Hoffman (JohnAA)] i thought we already met

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Young retainer (Master)] sorry

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) confused

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) keeps walking like he knows where he is going

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers to Shi "Oh there is always someone else to meet"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "I suppose there must be many who live in such a big castle."

JohnAA looks at the tapistries

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This castle is likely the work of over 100 years

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh? That's all?

[JohnAA] (HA!)

Ilero (TMO)] (elves..)

[JohnAA] perspective

[Snezana (Spring)] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ( :D )

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes. That's all.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm, I'm impressed they finished it so quickly.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So my home to be will be quite meager in comparison

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I am guessing I am sure it is likely a few hundred

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Local History check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods slowly,

Branwyn (Lisa) thinks for a bit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thinks until Bob comes back)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (yup)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I will see if I can look it up but the drakes are an old family)

Marisu (TMO)] Have the Drakes been active in court while we were away? They didn't used to be, that I know of.

[Snezana (Spring)] (BRB have to feed cats)

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) nods at Marisu "He must be doing something if he is at the Royal Estates"

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] did you find the page Lisa?

Marisu (TMO)] I always thought he was always a vampire. But you say you made him one?

[Master] and sorry for duckign into the bathroom several times

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Drakes established the Ghostwood Domain in 141 SKR

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so ... math ...)

[Snezana (Spring)] (i hope you feel b etter soon BOB)

[JohnAA] long time

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ugh you're going to make me convert that? I don't remember the conversion)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] you sick bob?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sorry bud

[Master] not sick just disturbed bowels

[Snezana (Spring)] (to me that's the same ting)

[Master] will be better, empying eveyrhing out

[Snezana (Spring)] (i ate something wednesday and OMG)

[Snezana (Spring)] (still achy today)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyway. long enough to at least be somewhat respectable for an elf?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (maybe doing math one sec)

[JohnAA] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.YearConversionChart

[JohnAA] +700

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...what year is it again?)(

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The maps Ilero studied showed the progression of the castle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (922 from current year)

[JohnAA] or rather -

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Some rooms weren't on all maps

[JohnAA] so currently 222 SKR

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can Shi nod now? )

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "True, it is older than some other places I've seen."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - thanks :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, human places.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and thank you for the math)

[JohnAA] (sorry SKR not SGR, - 922 is correct)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...but what is this year? 126#?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (was trying to find timestamp)

[JohnAA] (mine is missing too)

[Snezana (Spring)] (at the top of the window - it's gone for you?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (1267)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (so it is 345 SKR)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mine says TGR - are we still on Terraguard time?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So ONLY 204 years old? ;) )

[Master] Yes I need to swap back to SKR

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we need to change our watches?)

[Master] I am trying to fix the next map sorry

[JohnAA] (it's 5 o clock somewhere)

[Master] the one I copied has all the text and grids in it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 7'05".

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jul 20 21:12:13 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioCS has received the map ground floor.

[Snezana (Spring)] (hi Mario!)

[JohnAA] Oh Hi Mario

[MarioCS] Hello hello!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Mario!)

[MarioCS] anyone have a summary of above?

[JohnAA] Someone say Spreadout

[JohnAA] We arrvied at the castle, the count is out and out of countesses

[JohnAA] one less run away

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and Thistle ran off)

[MarioCS] so the gypsy child from last week is not with us?

[JohnAA] and Hugh and Hoffman are looking for a steward

[MarioCS] aha

[JohnAA] Aha Aha Aha

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and they briefly discussed the vampire count)

[Snezana (Spring)] BRB

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Time of Day: 06:52 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 11th, 345 SKR.

[MarioCS] we are all togher stoill?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh! And Snee sang)

[MarioCS] omg

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes)

[MarioCS] wow, and Wow!!

[JohnAA] And Brawyn tried to impress Shi how old a human castle was

[Ithil (Master)] Inn INN INNNN INNNNNN

Ithil (Master) presses close to Shi

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) holds Ithil close

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) murmurs, (E) I know, boy. I don't like it either.

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) wow, he's super worried

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (This has made me hold my dog Carissa. She's nuzzuling me.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) We ARE in a vampire's castle now...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] that explains the uneasy feeling we ALL heve, i suppose

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 36'10".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Un easy, who's uneasy

[Master] for Mario in particular but everyone to see again what the front of the entrance looks like that ou are standing in front of

[Kel (MarioCS)] aha, perfect, thanks!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You aren't uneasy?

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, 3D models, super cool!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] All models are 3d

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (unless it's a picture)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thank you, Mr. Wizard!

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( ;0) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Mario!)

Marisu (TMO)] (Hush Patsy!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( Hi Hi!!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (dimensions are relative aren't they?)

[Master] Young retainer moved 7'11".

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) lets Trebble go in before her

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Treble moved 9'00".

[Master] (current map is at scale now, young retainer there to greet you at the arches)

[Young retainer (Master)] Welcome to Ghostwood

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 1'06".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hey young squire, you all alone?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] We ready go in?

Young retainer (Master) coughs

Hoffman (JohnAA)] big castle to handle by yourself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

[Young retainer (Master)] The um... wolves

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes?

Branwyn (Lisa) small curtsy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Young retainer (Master)] They would have to stay outside obviously

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks back to Eddie

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns, "Oh?"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] But Eddie is my comfort dog, e can stay right?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And these are just...wolfhounds. Big dogs, is all.

Ilero (TMO)] (service wolves, really?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) arent the wolves your comfort wolves?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (At least it isn't a peacock)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (There are service horses at this point it wouln'dt surprise me)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (OH! I have a pitcure for you! one sec)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, i remember that!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] https://me.me/i/do-you-suffer-from-ankiety-attacks-are-they-often-caused-22704843

[Young retainer (Master)] The beasts must stay outside

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thats my support animal)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks at Eddie

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is there a good place to put them, where they will be safe?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They are not beasts.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You be good and keep the wolves out of troubble

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) points

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sure you don't want them running loose outside

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol Michael

Eddie (JohnAA) lowers head and heads outside

[Young retainer (Master)] They can stay in the courtyard

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Will they be safe?

Eddie (JohnAA) once out side lays out side the door and falls fast asleep

Young retainer (Master) looks puzzled

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Perhaps I should stay with them.

[Young retainer (Master)] Why would they not?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) you now if you stay, then I stay

[Young retainer (Master)] (Branwyn Ilero and Hoffman can make knowledge checks)

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am so sorry, when we met on the road, I did not ask your name.

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What may we call you?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Young Retainer)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well this doesn't seem the friendlest place for them.

[Young retainer (Master)] Knave is what most people call me

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Kinigit)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] what did your mother call you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Knave, are you the proper person to speak with if we have questions?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] er does

[Young retainer (Master)] (the three of you remember/know that there are no stables here either, the courtyard is where Indigo and Toybin sparred way back when)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (no place for our young baby either i supose)

[Knave (Master)] I am here to serve you Marquessa

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/v1c2OfAzDTI

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Wait his name is actually Knave?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( have to listen tothe song's word to get the refernce)

[Knave (Master)] I am here to ensure your have a pleasent stay

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (poor guy)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do appreciate that. We must be a terrible imposition

[Knave (Master)] OH Not at all

[Knave (Master)] I woke the cooks

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (who is the next servant, Scoundrel?)

[Knave (Master)] and they are making a feast for you

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Harpy? SShrew?)

[Knave (Master)] it will be a bit of time for them to catch up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dave?)

[Knave (Master)] normally the Master eats after sunset so they are used to this time

[Ilero]] (TMO) snorts.

[Knave (Master)] I can show you to the drawing room

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "T'anks"

[Knave (Master)] where you can wait in liesure

[Master] Knave moved 13'05".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Art time

[Knave (Master)] please follow me

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) kneels next to Ithil, (E) "Eddie will keep you company. If there are any problems, send Fete, Okay? You'll be okay."

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

Branwyn (Lisa) "perhaps you could show us where we could place our things. And where we could sleep?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] cool, its been a while since i drew

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Are we still draggin the rowboat full of loot?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Keep close to each other. I'll be right inside.

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) thinks back to his time in the city

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hugs him tight

[Master] Knave moved 16'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Rowboat is in room scroll)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we put almost everything in the room scroll. We still have all our packs and 4 chests and an empty rowboat)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Did we actaully drag the rowboat into the room. OMG I'm dying over here. HAHA)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I don't like leaving them like this.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh I thought we put the rowboat away. Oops)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no! the rowboat won't fit in the room scroll)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 20'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh. Maths)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Maybe I shold stand guard outside with our things

Ilero (TMO)] (not even diagonally? ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Ah, okay. I was actually roaring with laghter)

[Master] Treble moved 4'03".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 51'04".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (don't go overboard)

[Master] Branwyn moved 80'00".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (oar you'll be sorry)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahaha)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Carissa you are being dinghy tonight)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (HA!)

Ilero (TMO)] (are you sure you weren't rowing with laughter?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) they are wolves, dear. they fended for themselves before we rescued them, they can do it for a short while

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] she's stirring up a row

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) i dont like it either, but they will be fine

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I know but I don't think I've seen them so scared before, especially Ithil.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] ( A fine coat indeed)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (points all around! excellent!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hehehehe)

[Knave (Master)] (keep everything ship shape out there)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) this place is giving even me the chills, we, and they, will have to deal

[Master] Branwyn moved 6'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( diagonally! ha!)

[Master] Knave moved 35'05".

[Master] Branwyn moved 17'06".

[Master] Knave moved 17'01".

[Master] Branwyn moved 16'04".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 76'07".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks around, admiring the masonwork

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 70'09".

[Master] follow along in as you want to

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) excitedly points out a statue on the parapats

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 63'04".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) IS that a GARGOYAL???

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 61'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] shall we?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gives the wolves and bird one last look before nodding

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 49'05".

[Ilero]] (TMO) darts looks in all directions.

[Knave (Master)] I think they are all asleep up there now

Indigo (Lisa) whispers to Penelope "I know they are worried, but I think it's nice to come to a big castle and have people make you feast just because you are here"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) slowly and carefully follows

[Knave (Master)] They only wake up at night

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That is so COOL!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 36'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 28'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 28'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Indigo moved 2'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] great, no worries until the sun goes down, and thats clear to see...

[Marisu]] (TMO) clears her throat. "Thank you for allowing us in."

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 24'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 25'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 87'04".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 18'08".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 18'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 20'07".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) holds Miranda's hand

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) At least we can see in the dark.

[Master] Knave moved 15'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara moved 50'08".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace, Branwyn and Lord Branadarus moved 15'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] /grins

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Snezana moved 80'05".

[Master] as you go through the second set of doors

[Master] Hugh and Kel can make knowledge checks

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) we can see the monsters attacking us before they do, thats an advantage!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Obviuosly tired, but excited at the brief walkthrough of the castle

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 79'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot follows Snezana.

[Master] both Hugh and Kel would expect murder holes in the ceiling here, the main entrance to the castle but it is a normal entrance hall

Kel (MarioCS) looks at HUgh, quizically

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) slowly comes to a halt looking around

[Master] Kel, Mara, Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, Kenna Westfoot and Snezana moved 43'10".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] and [Hoffman]] moved 25'06".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) "um KNave? I'm no expert in these lands, but shouldn't there be murder holes in this entranceway?"

[Master] Treble moved 99'06".

Kel (MarioCS) nods

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 62'05".

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 64'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 114'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe it wasnt built as a castle after all, just a palace

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) sees everyone has kept walking and runs to keep up

Ilero (TMO)] If so, why *stop*? Keep walking!

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 66'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 109'04".

[Master] Mercy moved 82'07".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 93'08".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 118'01".

[Master] Penelope moved 126'08".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 136'03".

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL TMO :) )

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 134'05".

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 104'00".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 109'06".

[Master] Neith of Inholt moved 109'04".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Bob is getting us in position)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Well, i just think its just fabulous that the count was gso gracious to open the doors of his castle for us! he 's a swell guy!

[Master] KNave is farther ahead

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Curious now, looking around to see what other differences I might be noticing

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Mara (MarioCS)] ah! im blind!

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) holds door for everyone else

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: INT check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] remember to open your eyes Mara

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It's an eye opening experience)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Trying to compare fortifications in my mind

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol, damn two characters!!!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Trying to use INT for that bob)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ah! im blind!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (To past ones i've seen or been in)

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh wait...i can see, sorry

[Master] Hugh can tell that yes this castle is wel fortified from the outside look of things but the inside seems more palacial than defenseable

Ilero (TMO)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJwTQoflevI

[Master] at least in the first two rooms

[Master] then again the only things that could attack this posistion would have to fly or come up that winding path to the gatehouse

Marisu (TMO)] (That hasn't stopped people before. ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey guys? The fortress seems very well built for defenses, but from what i've seens o far, the Count enjoys his luxuries as well. These areas seem more suited to hosting parties and guests. Almost like the palaces. But, I wonder if this place has ever actually been attacked

Branwyn (Lisa) leans over to Tiberius "This won't be too terrible a place to stay while I'm gone?"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shurgges

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Good tastes, I just wonder if the Count has something else up his sleeves should someone actually vreeth the front door

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] *Breech

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks around to see how many people there are around. Guards, servants, etc.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Are you sure I cannot just wait a few hours then chase after you?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Let's not talk on how best to attack our host castle, hum Hugh?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (zero retainers visible except for Knave)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles at Hoffman

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I can't help it!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] This place is so amazing

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm imagining all sorts of things

[Master] Anastacia Eustace, [Marisu]], Branwyn, Treble, Lord Branadarus and Knave moved 7'04".

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "I would like that very much. But Anastacia wants to keep this gate crashing small"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] THis is the throne room

Marisu (TMO)] (how far ahead is Knave?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly to Kel, (E) "You think staying here might enlighten the oaf to, ah, certain members of his family?"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] we are in here

[Master] Knave moved 16'11".

Kel (MarioCS) grins and shrugs

[Master] Anastacia Eustace, Branwyn, Treble and Lord Branadarus moved 8'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 9'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This will be the first time we've been apart since before the wedding

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 8'02".

[Master] Knave, Branwyn, Treble, Lord Branadarus and Anastacia Eustace moved 11'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) you could hit him over the head with his mom's coffin, wouldn't help, i don 't think

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (HEE HEE)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Are you sure you want to risk it?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I suppose you're right...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It will be fine. It's just a wedding.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (so I found a real place called Pineview Cementary Road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I will miss you.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] But will i?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (that just creeped me out)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] grins

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and how could I not miss you?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (by shooting a bow)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] it would take a dragon to drag me away

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You must take care of the others though.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He's talon the truth there)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 11'07".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 11'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (rolls eyes)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH they would get a kick out of a dragon

Hoffman (JohnAA)] right this way poepl

Hoffman (JohnAA)] come come

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) point down the hall

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I can't help it...nor do I feel shame ;D)

[Master] Knave, Branwyn, Treble, Lord Branadarus and Anastacia Eustace moved 53'09".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] do try and stay with the group

[Master] Knave moved 123'11".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 69'05".

[Master] Indigo moved 81'01".

[Master] Mercy moved 97'10".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 94'10".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 85'00".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 89'10".

[Master] Kel, Hugh D'Ambray, Mara, Jon the sailor, Neith of Inholt, Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, [QuiFon Ruminell]], Kenna Westfoot, Penelope, Brother Fotopoulos, Howard Plum and Snezana moved 80'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 12'05".

[Master] [Marisu]], [Hoffman]] and [Miranda Paige]] moved 11'01".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 53'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 54'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 109'08".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UD0c58nNCQ

Marisu (TMO)] Knave? Where is everyone? Does everyone only come out after dark?

[Master] Knave moved 11'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You and Indigo need to make sure no one loses their heads and stays calm.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (nice bob)

[Knave (Master)] All the same people are here that are always here

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyZU4iNRdsM)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) you'e not going, are you? who will watch the wolves?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shake head

Marisu (TMO)] Are they asleep?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) good, because i wasn't planningon going either

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I don't want to leave them and I'm unsure if I'm well enough to join their party.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am not certain that they will be calm with out you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (them being the wolves)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but I will chase them down when they leave no worries

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) they can manage for a bit on their own

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] When who leaves?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

Kel (MarioCS) thinks about poor hugh, then lets it go

Marisu (TMO)] Even normal manorholds have nighttime guards when everyone else is asleep. I would expect a manor that works during the night would still have guards during the daytime.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (retract)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I just mised that Mario)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (???)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh! Other important summary. Lisa was looking forward to a Kel/Branwyn arguement but then you were late so...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, Kel was pissed!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so you still get to have it)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (then of course SHi is the voice of reason!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Oh about Hugh getting the shaft last week?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (the shaft!! ha!)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (that flew over my head)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (un, does anyone read the website?

Marisu (TMO)] (yes)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (was he arrowed or dropped down a coal mine?)

Marisu (TMO)] (I read the discussion)

[Kel (MarioCS)] we dont stay up late for nothing, you know..)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No I prefer going to bed at a reasonable time...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he did not - just because I don't run around like a chicken with my head cut off doesn't mean I don't care)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (the site is vast and my time is small)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (*cough*)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol Carissa)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I try, but i've been really busy this week. Also look to Springs comment :0 )

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (it was well written)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( agreed, Spring)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (When Monsoon is over, i'll be free to do more fun stuff ;) )

[Master] it was all very well written

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes it was!)

[Master] and it just so happens you are all in a holding room righ tnow

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (when i retire i'll be free to do more fun stuff :-)

[Master] and so can talk about what will happen in the morning

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (who doesn't like to be held?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (morning? lets get through the night, in a vampire's castle...)

[Master] and Kel and Brawnyn can clear the air

Marisu (TMO)] (vampire is out of town at least)

[Master] and or duel

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel is over it, thanks to Shi

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (only if Kel still has issues. branwyn is probably oblivious)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( as long a Bran isnt smuggling centipedes, Kel feels pretty confident)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well actually...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] What is a holding room? Like a place to host guests? Or a torture room where we are bound and gagged? OOC

Marisu (TMO)] (insect swarm spell)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi does have that...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( Centipede Smuggling is a spell?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yeah in police stations, Holding is a different thing)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol Spring)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Once she feels better we can find out)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( first hand knowledge?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So... the former

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] right?

[Master] you have a map

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (or is this where we collect our cuddles?)

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh shoot. Bob your right! It finally loaded !

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] my bad

Marisu (TMO)] (getting twitchy for some reason, gotta stand and walk a bit. brb)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] mmm. I don't know bob. We could each be bound and gagged and served on that dining room table. It is a vampires castle... :)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waiting nervously for....something

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i have to make a water run. gonna take about 20 minutes)

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is Knave waiting with us?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 17'07".

[Master] no

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) sets down all his things and sits down to relax

[Master] he left you here

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 4'04".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 14'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) sits next to Hoffman

[Master] Miranda has a long bookcase there

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) to nervous to notice anything

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 2'00".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 1'09".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly (E) What are we waiting for?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) glances at books, trying too be relaxes

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) me? im waiting for sunrise!

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) But why did Knave leave us here?

[Mara (MarioCS)] Oh! so many books! do you see nay about poetry?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] nay I do no

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 13'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] *not

[Mara (MarioCS)] (E) dont know, but odd for a castle this size, he's the ONLY one we've seen so far

[Mara (MarioCS)] GRRR

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) dont know, but odd for a castle this size, he's the ONLY one we've seen so far

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Indigo, you look lik e you could use a little help

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 33'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) i would think it would take at least ten just to keep it tidy

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] anyone care to make a fire?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) I would be happy to.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Goes over tot he fireplace

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] if you like Princess

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks for instruments to start the fire

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Picks up some flint and steel

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 12'06".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Strikes

[Master] none around

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oops, nevermind

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Fire-building check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (IS there a fireplace?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (is there wood?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] I can start a fire. Belinos alwats has a way

[Master] yes a fireplace and yes to wood

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Here.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Fire-building check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 7'08".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Firelight: A fire burns cooler and brighter with no smoke for (4+(8\2)) -1 hours.

Shurkural (TMO)] Allow me, sugars.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....how can it burn for -1 hours? Does she know time travel???)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL We all go to start a fire :)

Shurkural (TMO)] (and then the manor burned down...)(

[Master] Shi's spell only works on a fire that is started

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) wlaks away shyly

Branwyn (Lisa) thinks if everyone looked for Hugh like they built fires ....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....well nevermind then)

Shurkural (TMO)] (hey, I wasn't here for that. :P)

[Master] yes to Foto and Shur being able to light the fire but Hugh got there first

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

Shurkural (TMO)] (that would've been 3 more people not searching)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] of course Foto would have set him self on fire but that is besides the point

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay, so Hugh starts the fire?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I guess?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I only saw Foto's failure, sorry. Hugh's roll must have been off the screen)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh didn't roll

[Master] There was no need to roll

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDPnsTRAvIM

Shurkural (TMO)] (WITCHCRAFT!)

[Master] lighting a fire when not in combat is pretty easy

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It's a fireplace, not a combat situation where bob goes crazy over everry roll

[Master] in a fireplace in a mansion

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] bob beat me to it

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (just tried to hard to do it quick)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g)

Shurkural (TMO)] (someone went a bit ... overboard when creating this animation, if you're familiar with the RWBY characters at all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDP5Gm4kys8)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thought it was hilarious we all jumped on board to get the fire going. Anyhoo, Now anatasia has her fire :0

[Mara (MarioCS)] )LOL Lisa, way up, if people searched for Hugh...!!!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Master] Time of Day: 07:00 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 11th, 345 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 11th, 345 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know this may all seem a bit strange for you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, there are a few rules, but we are in someone else's home who has opened it to us without notice

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Count Drake and the Ghostwood Estate is an ally and please know that we are all completely safe here

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles. "No worries Ma'am. But, we'll be vigiliant anyways. Thats our Job" [Master] Ilero?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know. Thank you, Hugh

[Master] completely safe?

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods in agreement. "It never hurts to be cautious and careful what you say, but direct violence can carry a large stigma and consequences."

Branwyn (Lisa) nods gratefully

[Ilero]] (TMO) prowls the edges of the room, re-familiarizing himself with it and the nooks and crannies.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There is an interesting village and as we saw a gypsy camp. And this castle is quite extraordinary by itself

[Snezana (Spring)] gosh even in the monastery i never felt completely safe anywhere

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Murmurms softly. "This is an extrodirary piece of architecture that's for sure."

[Snezana (Spring)] but this seems roughly as safe as that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just meant that we can relax a bit

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Although, I recommend we don't go playing with the Gargoyals."

Marisu (TMO)] As guests, we are under the same restrictions as the Count as host. We are to do nothing hostile to him or his people and property.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) isn't relaxed at all

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 5'07".

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) getting lost in books

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Glances at Marisu in confusion: "I know we are a rowdy bunch, but do you expect us to start lopping off heads?"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks back

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] certinly we can read a book or two?

Marisu (TMO)] Here. Unload all of our gear and packs into the corner here. Maybe Hoffman will sit with it. Everyone else find a spot and sit.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 38'05".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) gets up

Marisu (TMO)] (Michael - for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJbjmE2Z-yE)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Which corner>

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Quietly walks over to dining table, puills out parchement and quill and begins journal for the day

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'll, um, help Hoffman keep watch. In the corner. With the walls to my back.

[Marisu]] (TMO) laughs. "Of course."

Branwyn (Lisa) takes Tiberius' hand and leads him off to the side by the fire

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] TMO you're awesome!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 36'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 66'00".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) makes a few trips back and forth before settling in

[Marisu]] (TMO) bustles around helping people with their packs and generally trying to make everyone comfortable.

[Master] Intution checks for who ever wants

[Mara (MarioCS)] I can play some soothing music, if you thin that will help us all settle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: INU check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]]: INU check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: INU check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

Marisu (TMO)] (tell Ilero EVERYTHING)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara: INU check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: INU check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: INU check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay a success finally!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be nice Mara. Some quite music please

Mara (MarioCS) nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Background music

[Mara (MarioCS)] as you wish

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (quiet)

[Master] It has been over an hour now that you have been here in this room

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I did see that timestamp...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (takes a long time to make a feast)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How much longer do you think we'll have to wait?

Mara (MarioCS) goes to the corner and softly plays a placid song, perfect for aclming nerves

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) snoring, feet toward the fire

Marisu (TMO)] (knave is long gone I presume)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) ahhh, feels good to have some comfort. That swamp was getting to me

Spring discreetly poking about cabinets and drawers

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) finishes up the journal entry for the past few days, rolls up the parchmant carefully and places it within the book.

[Master] yes he left you here and now over an hour

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Gets up, goes over to the book shelf

[Spring] (dammit that was snee)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe I should check the wolves since we're still waiting.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) examines some of the titles

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks over

Ilero (TMO)] Hye go find someone.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You want some company Shi?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Please. I don't like sitting and waiting.

[Master] there are two doors on the east well there

[Master] adn the other door where you came in

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay, we'll go check on them

Ilero (TMO)] Hye go wit' partway.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods and starts heading back the way they cme

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 58'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 48'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 108'02".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) carefullly walking back

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 28'00".

[Master] Hugh finds the doors locked

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 8'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um...

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Frowns

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (so still in holding room?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Um Branwny? The doors are locked."

[Master] no the doors there where Hugh is

[Master] you left the room

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe there is another door?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 73'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Making sure we were allowed to leave it :) )

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) I don't think we should wander

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 26'06".

Ilero (TMO)] Hye try next door. Wait here.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) wanders off

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 26'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'll come with you.

[Ilero]] (TMO) knocks.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 8'07".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Illero? I don't think we should wander. We may not have permission?"

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 22'02".

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins and winks at Hugh.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] sorry, did someone say something?

[Master] Shi finds her self in a throne room

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. Ah, I don't think the wolves are here...

[Ilero]] (TMO) tries the door.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Tiberius "You see?"

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) goes back to reading

[Master] there are three chairs there to her left (the east side of the map)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (FINALLY)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I won't be here to intercede when they get into trouble

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 51'03".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) inches a foot closer to get a look

[Master] and the rooms recedes into darkness to the west

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Knave moved 26'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey Branwyn? The doors are locked. Shi and I cannot get out."

Ilero (TMO)] (hey, you were probably lucky to keep Ilero in the room for an hour)

[Master] Ilero's door is locked also

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] There is a hallway this way Ilero. And a throne room.

Branwyn (Lisa) a tiny bit louder "How would your mother feel if her guests started roaming her castle without an escort?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Are the doors locked after nightfall?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do you remember it?

[Ilero]] (TMO) wanders room trying to remember where the secret doors were.

Ilero (TMO)] (no he's not going to open any of them)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I walkked back to you Lisa :) I'm not part of that disaster)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) a little louder, "Hello? Anyone here?"

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks arround from the corner

[Mara (MarioCS)] starts a third tune, just as relaxing as the first two

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Branwyn?"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Starts to look a little alert

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe you should just take them all into the caverns of death or whatever they are called after we leave. Keep everyone busy

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, Hugh?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waits and listens

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I can find some adventure for us

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) "Did you hear what I said? The doors are locked. Is this normal?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Shi and I cannot get out to check on the wolves."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This castle has rooms for guests and private chambers. Yes I can see that easily

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to peer into the darkness

Hoffman (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisCRxREDkY

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Starts to look concerned

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Places hand on sword hilt

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 4'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If I left a guest in the salon and went to fetch something I wouldn't necessarily lock them in, but I would be quite perturbed to find them wandering the second floor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wouldn't you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ilero? Are you still there?

Marisu (TMO)] Even so, it's not quite normal to leave them completely alone for an hour.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) confused "The second floor? we tried to go tot he front door?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Your sword will not be necessary Hugh

Ilero (TMO)] Yah. Hye just looking.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Ma'am we've been locked in. We cannot exit the castle.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I speaking of the manor in Dryads Lair. It was an example

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Find anything?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 24'03".

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you want to exit the castle?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or see anything? This whole castle is just so dark.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You tried to open the front doo?

Ilero (TMO)] Old memories.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] door?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] why?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] to let some invader in?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) We were to check on the wolves. They are outside

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Tiberius helplessly

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that is what I would think if you did that in my castle

Kel (MarioCS) listens intently

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks in bafflement at both Branadarus and Branwyn

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (brainwashing)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do you recognize this room?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Are you both...alright?"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Slowly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What part of safe here was not understandable?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (the fine print that read: ...in a vampire's castle)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I'm sorry di d someone say something?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "I dont doubt your word ma'am, but we need to check on the wolves to make sure they aren't getting into trouble."

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hye t'ink stairs up behind t'ose doors." (points to one of the doors - I'm unable to find any maps in my email from back then, so I don't remember which ones myself)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 8'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm, well the wolves wouldn't be upstairs.

Ilero (TMO)] But best not go wandering just yet.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But it is good to know.

Ilero (TMO)] (yes, Ilero just said that)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I guess it would be rude to make our own food

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) observing both Branwyn and Brandarus carefully, walks over to the corner of the north wall and stands there. Watching

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 28'09".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs, "Wandering a vampire's lair is not something I want to do. I just wanted to check on the wolves."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 28'04".

[Ilero]] (TMO) listens at the door.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha did he hit his head? ;) )

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Detect noise* check:(d100) [1d100=32] 32 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gives the throne room one last look before joining Ilero to listen

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 23'00".

[Knave (Master)] Hello

[Master] Knave moved 15'02".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) jumps

Ilero (TMO)] Oh, t'ere you are.

[Master] Time of Day: 08:15 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 11th, 345 SKR.

Ilero (TMO)] Try find you. See if can get some water. Bran very t'irsty.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Oh Hi Knave)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) keeps quiet and let's Ilero do the talking

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Brilliant plan, right?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Ay)

Ilero (TMO)] (well, he does have practice being where he's not supposed to be)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hye)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

[Knave (Master)] I was making sure you have everything

[Knave (Master)] did you want to come with me to get water?

[Knave (Master)] dinner will be ready soon

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] ike food?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Have everything?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks at Ilero and also nods

[Knave (Master)] Guests often ask for things

[Knave (Master)] ink

[Knave (Master)] daggers

[Knave (Master)] refreshments

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, they ask for daggers?

[Ilero]] (TMO) chuckles. "We not t'at needy. Even bring own chair wit."

[Knave (Master)] for some reason many of our guests feel a need for a dagger near by

[Knave (Master)] OH that boat in the yard?

[Knave (Master)] that is strange

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) is not surprised

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, yes, but water?

[Knave (Master)] I suppose that everyone is a bit strange out there

Ilero (TMO)] It one of stranger t'ings we do, yes.

[Knave (Master)] Yes yes water

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] One of so many...

[Ilero]] (TMO) gestures for Knave to lead on.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) keeps close

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B_1cjU9pjA

[Knave (Master)] I can take you down to the dungeon to get some water

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (HA!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You keep water...in the dungeon?

[Snezana (Spring)] (facepalm)

Ilero (TMO)] Cooler, and underground. Water not go uphill easy.

Ilero (TMO)] You stay wit' group, send Hugh help us?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well if you plant the right vines...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, okay. Sure.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) slowly walks back to the room

Ilero (TMO)] (being protective of the lady)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 14'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] So many

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 39'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (in case it is a trap)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hugh? Can you go with Ilero to the dungeon?

Mara (MarioCS) starts sixth song, the extended LPs, wondering if anyone is even listening

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yep)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks over

[Master] Knave moved 28'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought you wanted to check on the wolves?

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 122'00".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) xpression of slight hororr

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "THe dungeon?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh! I mena to get water. That's all.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks relieved

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "oh yes"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Since we're so thirsty. Knave and Ilero are grabbing us some water.

Ilero (TMO)] (zombie water)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] 'I'd be happy to"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Which...is kept in the dungeon.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Puzzled look, but shrugs

Knave (Master) picks up a torch from the wall

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs back

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joDqu8Gu70k

[Knave (Master)] Right this way

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 5'05".

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( would you be less creeped if they simply called it a dbasement?)

[Master] Knave moved 5'07".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 7'11".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points Hugh the right way

[Snezana (Spring)] (or even a cellar)

Branwyn (Lisa) softly "Actually I could do with some wine right about now"

[Mara (MarioCS)] (if i ever get a house with a basement or cellar,...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) walks over to Kel, (E) "I am even more creeped out."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 1'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is the water for the wolves and Eddie?

[Knave (Master)] Takes Hugh and Ilero out the door down a hallway and down a set of circular stairs quickly

[Master] they are gone

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) goota say, you'r enot wrong. Smoehting is definitely not right here

Ilero (TMO)] (is it the door Ilero was listening at?)

[Master] no that was opposite the entrance to this room

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly to Brawyn, "No it is for you. Ilero knew you were thirsty which is why we were looking for Knave. Outside of this room."

[Master] you left out the other side of this room

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] alright

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Do we get a map?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] or can we do without

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( and a compass?)

[Master] Knave, Hugh D'Ambray and [Ilero]] moved 86'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - and the wedding crashers are supposed to be in the most danger!)

[Master] Down Down stairs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I thought Ilero was supposed to be in the most danger by default?)

Ilero (TMO)] (and Dryads Lair was supposed to be simple diplomatic mission)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I never thought that for a sec Lisa)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just kick back - visit some gypsies - don't wander around. Piece o' cake)

[Master] out from the circular stair well

[Master] into a barracks

[Master] four guards look up

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Hugh gives a small wave and nod

Ilero (TMO)] (actual people! yay!)

[Knave (Master)] They just want water

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) smiles

[Knave (Master)] Was going to take a cask of wine up

Ilero (TMO)] Clean water annoying hard to find walking in swamp.

[Knave (Master)] down again

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Even for ilero I didn't follow that :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] OH

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] read it a different way

[Master] down into another deeper down level of the dungeon

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I get it now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Master] to a wine cellar

[Knave (Master)] Here you go

Knave (Master) hands Ilero a small cask

Knave (Master) hands Hugh a small cask

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thought he meant the water itself walking and was just starging at my screen trying to figure that out :) )

[Knave (Master)] We can take these up

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) smiles at Knave

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Thank you m'lord"

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods and hands his to Hugh.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) looks at Ilero

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grunts

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins and winks

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Takes the cask

[Knave (Master)] Then KNave leads you back up the stairs

[Knave (Master)] Up

[Knave (Master)] Up

[Knave (Master)] UP

[Knave (Master)] UP

[Knave (Master)] UP

[Knave (Master)] UP

[Knave (Master)] back into a hallway

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And away!)

[Master] Knave, Hugh D'Ambray and [Ilero]] moved 89'03".

[Master] Knave moved 108'02".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 18'05".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 17'01".

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes the cask back outside the door to the room.

[Master] Time of Day: 08:30 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 11th, 345 SKR.

[Knave (Master)] I will make sure they are bringing dinner here for you

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Glares daggers at illero's back

[Master] Knave moved 72'09".

[Master] Knave moved 108'06".

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins to himself.

[Ilero]] (TMO) pats Hugh on the bicep appreciatively.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) grunts

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) hefts cask and walks

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] into room?

Ilero (TMO)] (anyone here see Murder by Death?)

[Master] nods

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) watches Miranda and smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes!)

Ilero (TMO)] (if this room is empty, I'm gonna kill someone)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) relieved to see them alive

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (or retract if different room...sorry)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - that whole film is a classic)

Ilero (TMO)] (aye)

Ilero (TMO)] (there you go Michael, another recommendation)

[Master] last chance for conversations

Ilero (TMO)] (best if you know old detective fiction, but I imagine still good anyways)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (definitely)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Will do :) )

[Master] not goign to make it much farther tonight but I want you to get what ever you want out of the way because first thing in the morning (next week) the wedding group leaves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I have nothing to say that will ease the paranoia)

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm okay if you need to shut down Bob)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (it's not paranoia if people are out to get you)

[Master] not yet but soon

[Mara (MarioCS)] (1d8) [1d8=7] 7

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so Snee, hoffman and Mara?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] mara's new HP

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Goodberry: I turn (2d4) [2d4=2,2] 4 fresh berries into magical berries that keep me fed and heal 1 point of damage each. They stay good for (8+1) 9 days.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (i don't really have too much to say)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Goodberry: I turn (2d4) [2d4=3,3] 6 fresh berries into magical berries that keep me fed and heal 1 point of damage each. They stay good for (8+1) 9 days.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Goodberry: I turn (2d4) [2d4=3,4] 7 fresh berries into magical berries that keep me fed and heal 1 point of damage each. They stay good for (8+1) 9 days.

[Ilero]] (TMO) sets his cask on a table.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (yes to Lisa for me)

[Master] Kel anything for Branwyn before she leaves?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we can smack her upside the head now and she won't die?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hands over 18 goodberries to Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Just in case.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *17

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you, Shi.

[Mara (MarioCS)] (ha! Mara doesnt have goodberry spell

[Master] the definiative list of who is going is:

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Be safe.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Hoffman)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You too. And please don't worry.

[Spring] Snee has goodberry

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles but clearly still worried

[Kel (MarioCS)] DOnt worry, we'll watch Tyberius for you, keep him out of trouble

Kel (MarioCS) weak grin

[Spring] just keeps forgetting it becuase she's a city girl

[Ilero]] (TMO) lurks quietly in the background innocently sipping his cup of wine.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] DOn';t worry we can find lots of trouble no matter what Kel says

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Kel "My husband is the least of my worries."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but if Snee is going it's all good. Shi just is giving a backup plan)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (forgot to find a priest spell book for that spell I wanted)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unless she wants to add to the stash before sleeping and getting her spells back)

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Spring] there are regular berries available?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Bob - it just says danger not if the person thinks they are in danger)

[Master] (By the way Lisa, did you mange to work on that Dream book?)

Kel (MarioCS) raises brow, shkes head, and smirks

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hands Snee her bag of berries to use

[Kel (MarioCS)] mine, too

[Master] which spell Lisa? will check that now for you

[Snezana (Spring)] oh hey thanks

[Snezana (Spring)] let's see if i rmember how to do this ....

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (will talk to you about it tomorrow - was scanned bad and so when printed some pages keep coming out very light)

[Master] ahhh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I have to mess with it)

[Master] I could do new scans for you

[Master] but that is for later

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I had sharp contrast and heavy dark setting and some are just faded)

[Master] which spell are you looking up for a priest to cast

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sacred guardian)

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but it comes down to what is your definition of danger)

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Goodberry: I turn (2d4) [2d4=3,2] 5 fresh berries into magical berries that keep me fed and heal 1 point of damage each. They stay good for (7+1) 8 days.

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 13000 (6000). Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 4 (3). Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 28 (20). Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 18 (20). Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 9 (10). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 13 (14). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 12 (13). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 15 (16). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 14 (15).

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Goodberry: I turn (2d4) [2d4=4,3] 7 fresh berries into magical berries that keep me fed and heal 1 point of damage each. They stay good for (7+1) 8 days.

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Goodberry: I turn (2d4) [2d4=3,1] 4 fresh berries into magical berries that keep me fed and heal 1 point of damage each. They stay good for (7+1) 8 days.

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Goodberry: I turn (2d4) [2d4=4,4] 8 fresh berries into magical berries that keep me fed and heal 1 point of damage each. They stay good for (7+1) 8 days.

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Goodberry: I turn (2d4) [2d4=1,2] 3 fresh berries into magical berries that keep me fed and heal 1 point of damage each. They stay good for (7+1) 8 days.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where are you getting these berries?)

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: Level 1 -- Maximum: 5 (4), CHANGED: Level 2 -- Maximum: 4 (3),

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So 44 total?)

[Snezana (Spring)] from the bag

[JohnAA] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joDqu8Gu70k

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jilly gave Shi a bagful of an undefined amount before she left)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are they moldy?)

[JohnAA] (Enchantment/Charm) Sphere: Guardian Level: 1 Range: touchComponents: V,S,M Duration: 1 day/levelCasting Time: 1 Area of Effect: 1 target creature touched Saving Throw: none By use of this spell, a priest becomes instantly aware when the recipient of the spell is in danger, regardless of distance between the priestand the recipient. The recipient may be on a different plane of existence than the priest. When this spell is cast by a priest of at least 3rd level, he receives a mental image of the endangered person's situation. At no time, however, does the priest know the person's location through the use of this spell. The material component is a rose petal that has been kissed by the spell's recipient.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and Shi has a spell to keep them fresh)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Murder by Death isn't on anything I guess I gotta buy it on amazon or somethign :)

[Snezana (Spring)] myh count is 27 berries

[Kel (MarioCS)] Berries R Us, at he corner of Bllod Street and Crimson Drive

[JohnAA] Brother Foto has that spell Lisa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I know what it says in klooge thanks)

[Master] there are these places called LIBRARIES Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] HAH!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (my question is - whose definition of danger)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So 44 goodberries for you to leave with)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That requires me top get dressed bob!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gives Snee a handful for the road before taking the depleted bag ofberries back

[Master] 50% of our visits are digital

[Master] check the website

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) small smile, "I might need these for alter here."

[Spring] thank you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *later

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Just say NO to Pants)

[JohnAA] ok then I'm good here, you all have fun this week

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well crap bob. I gotta check out my local difgital library, good thinking bob :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (It will only really be effective if it only goes off if the calmest one in the room FEELS like they are in danger)

[Spring] time to wash the dishes

[Master] I would say the person with the spell on version of danger

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Almost all DVDs I watch are from the library)

[JohnAA] ttfn

[Master] night Spring

[Spring] gnite!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (*movies./...in the form of DvDs)

[Master] night John

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Spring!)

Spring has left the game on Fri Jul 20 23:07:01 EDT 2018

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] night!

Ilero (TMO)] https://archive.org/details/MurderByDeath?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh Bye JOhn)

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Jul 20 23:07:06 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So who's the calmest...?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn or Anastacia

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] TMO is the BOMB!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] no one staying in Ghostwood

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Love you!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bob, can you top off Mara's HP? she leveled)

[Master] Mara's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (8) - Unharmed

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ty!)

[Lisa] Carissa are you sticking to the ghostwood story or did you want to play someone going to the wedding or still thinking?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's half the level of Shi and already almost more HP? Ouch)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( very very lucky HP rolls)

[Carissa] Still thinking. Don't need final list until Friday right?

[Master] riht

[Master] right

[Master] on Friday we pick up with two different groups

[Master] one on the road to the wedding

[Master] the others waking up in the castle and wonderfing what to do

[Carissa] Wondering or wandering?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Cool!

[MarioCS] a bit of both w this group

[Carissa] :)

[Lisa] Sounds good then

[Lisa] Goodnight! :)

Ilero (TMO)] (especially since you're leaving Ilero here)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Wait Lisa!

[Master] night all

[Lisa] yes?

[Master] waiting

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Is your msn email still accurate?

[Lisa] yes

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Carissa] And Shi keeps thinking following Ilero around is a good idea...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] cool. Sorry for holding everyone up

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I need to message you something

[Carissa] Night all!

[Lisa] LOL to carissa

Ilero (TMO)] I thought clerics were supposed to have a high wisdom

[Lisa] no worries

[Carissa] Bah

[Lisa] goodnight!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Night All!

[Carissa] Does'nt mean they have to use it.

[TMO] g'nite

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 20 23:11:49 EDT 2018

[TMO] thanks for the game

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 20 23:11:55 EDT 2018

[TMO] get better bob

TMO has left the game on Fri Jul 20 23:12:16 EDT 2018

[MarioCS] Bye all!

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jul 20 23:12:28 EDT 2018

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Jul 20 23:12:33 EDT 2018

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 400. Next level in 28497.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 400. Next level in 135907.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 200. Next level in 8318.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 400. Next level in 106828.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 200. Next level in 14880.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 200. Next level in 24552.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 200. Next level in 112959.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 400. Next level in 195114.

[Master] Mara XP award: 200. Next level in 6282.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 200. Next level in 305.

[Master] Kel XP award: 400. Next level in 60487.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice XP award: 200. Next level in 1772.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 200. Next level in 45242.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 400. Level-up!

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 200. Next level in 9799.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Next level in 72491.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 200. Next level in 21092.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 400. Next level in 110577.


XP Caught up