View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180713

Chat Log - 2018 06 13 - Wedding Crashers- (Formatted)

[Master] ordering food and drink

[Master] we will start when we have three or four people, preferably Michael but if he is late we will continue without him

[Master] Time of Day: 12:06 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 11th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 18:56:42 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map new road 2...

Carissa has received the map new road 2.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Hello

[Master] how are you tonight?

[Carissa] Well PC is busy trying to repair itself so on laptop if that's an indication?

[Master] ouch

[Carissa] That aside, busy week but half day today so good :)

[Carissa] You?

[Master] it has been a full day

[Master] HOA issues about the landscape

[Master] and getting Nyrma off to Italy

[Master] door brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Carissa] Fun fun

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] back

[Master] and it is after 7

[Master] if you can solve the giants by your self?

[Master] grins

[Master] but did you get a chance to look over the Treant page?

[Master] and your own knowledge about forest sizes etc.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 19:04:45 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 19:04:53 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map new road 2...

Guy has received the map new road 2.

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 19:05:01 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map new road 2...

mharm-15549 has received the map new road 2.

[Master] and here they all flood in

[Carissa] Haha my solution is clay and/or different path (sorry multitasking delay response)

[Lisa] Hello all! :D

[Carissa] Yes read treant right after texting you. Have ideas, but nothing down yet.

[mharm-15549] I shall be here unil 6 30. Then I have to go to work. THe monsoons are destroying my beatiful work :(

[Carissa] Need to read up on proper forests

[Carissa] Hi all!

[Guy] rocks fall everybody dies lol

[Master] Spring will be late

[Lisa] Happy friday the 13th

[Master] wish I could say I planned on you getting to Ghostwood Domain on a Friday the 13th

[Lisa] I have had an apprpriate day for the occasion

[Carissa] As I kept seeing, Friday the 13th is better than Monday the whatever :)

[Master] OH oh

[Lisa] hope no one else has

[Guy] yeah and this is the first time ive ever had a bad one

[Carissa] Huh well this doesn't bode well for tonight if all three of us are feeling it

[Lisa] my internet and phone has been going in and out all day through 5 calls with bosses and clients

[Master] hope that is over with now

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 19:10:14 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map new road 2...

MarioCS has received the map new road 2.

[mharm-15549] Hey Mario

[MarioCS] Hello Hello!

[Lisa] Hi Mario!

[Carissa] Hi Mario!

[Guy] hey mario

[Carissa] Ah! Finished repair run! Crossing fingers it works...

[Carissa] This screen is too small

[Master] All screens are too small

[MarioCS] Bobby, did Nyrma get off ok today?

[Master] I want more space here and you have seen what I have available

[Master] no

[MarioCS] oh boy

[Master] 45 minute delay

[Master] still have not heard when they will take off

[MarioCS] oh, but SHE was on time?

[Master] current idea is 820

[Master] yes we got there near the time we planned on

[Carissa] Pfft your setup was awesome

[MarioCS] bleh

[Master] after coming back to the hosue to get the atm card she forgot

[MarioCS] bleh to 820

[Master] and thank you Carissa,

[Master] still tweaking and making adjustments

[Carissa] That's always in my experience. :)

[Master] and so it is 715 you have 15 more minutes to plan and dicsuss

[Master] then Hugh is talking with Giants again

[MarioCS] plan? we dont need no stinkin' plan

[MarioCS] full frontal assault

[Lisa] Michael, did you see what everyone was posting?

[MarioCS] i posted what I thought

[MarioCS] lol Lisa

[Carissa] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WC-OOC

[mharm-15549] TBH and at the rist of being a little crude, with work i haven't had time to wipe my own... well you know where this was going :)

[mharm-15549] so...no

[Carissa] Now you have 14 minutes to read so read like the wind!

[mharm-15549] and i'm fine just massacrring them becasue i'm fried and exhaused

[Guy] i have the best plan for dealing with giants

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikMiQZF-mAY

[Carissa] I kind of liked the toss the gem under the pile and let them fish it out/move the rocks.

[MarioCS] worth a try!

[Lisa] as long as we are out of throwing distance

[Carissa] True

[MarioCS] well, lets make them an offer, with the promise of free passage, then if they either disagree reneg on their word, we slice them up

[mharm-15549] kk

[mharm-15549] lets do that

[mharm-15549] what do we actually haveo n hand to offer them

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 19:19:09 EDT 2018

[MarioCS] we can give them a chance to be civil, or else we let Jarod loose with a quiver

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 19:19:24 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map new road 2...

[mharm-15549] I can see the negotians have scared one of us away already...:()

Carissa has received the map new road 2.

[Lisa] we have 5 gems loose worth about 120 gp

[MarioCS] knowing they like shiny, the shield maty work, gems work, coin i suppose, if they know the value of them

[Lisa] we have 20 gp and 20 sp

[Carissa] PC repair success! Okay evening is now looking up.

[mharm-15549] as your passage negoitator, what am I authroized to offer

[Guy] give me a balista and ill shoot them

[Lisa] great!

[Lisa] michael has one in his pack

[MarioCS] any or all of those are worth safe passage

[mharm-15549] LOL LISA

[mharm-15549] :)

[MarioCS] lol

[mharm-15549] It's like my own personal bag of holding...

[mharm-15549] KK well i'll offer two gems first, but go no higher than 3. If they want more, i'll offer one more but that's it

[mharm-15549] I want to keep the magical items because they are worth alot

[MarioCS] its all up to you

[MarioCS] oh Hugh the Negotiator

[mharm-15549] Need lisa to sign off on this contract

[Carissa] Ask for them to move rocks. I feel that's more important than safe passage

[Lisa] imo - 5 is fine with me

[mharm-15549] k. let me get into character

mharm-15549 cough cough

mharm-15549 clears throat

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] test

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] cool

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] one sec bob

[Master] nods

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] putting on some hard rock jams

[Master] you still have 8 minutes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well i'm ready whenever

[Lisa] I just don't want to give them the unappraised stuff or make promises we can't keep

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Def

[Carissa] httphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zks://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I wont go over what I was apporved for this trade deal

[Carissa] ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hopefully it wont be the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals. Maybe any trade deal

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] props if you get the ref

[Master] hah

[MarioCS] today's presss conference?

[Carissa] and yesterday's tweet?

[Master] and so

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjG7-aJnZ3cAhUhiVQKHXLkAGEQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.com%2Fmemes%2Fthe-worst-trade-deal&psig=AOvVaw215UhYx-u9fLr-gCz35l1b&ust=1531610822632236

[MarioCS] ( did youo want Kel there just in case the talks go south?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 19:27:19 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 19:27:35 EDT 2018

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] he's welcome to join

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] just try not to get hit

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] with flying rocks and all that

[Lisa] (can Kel fly?)

[MarioCS] oh, right! he's airborne

[MarioCS] ok so Hugh is relatively safe, i suppose

[MarioCS] and no, Kel cannot

[MarioCS] unless a giant launches him

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So,...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Should we resume negotiations?

[MarioCS] which i am trying to avoid at all costs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but the gems he's offering are in the rowboat and NOT in his pack so to give them hugh will need to fly down and fetch them)

[MarioCS] go for it

[Carissa] We're just a stone's throw away. You'll be fine.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (j) -1 lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] oops

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (J) lol

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, open up the loot chest so Hugh can get what he needs quickly

[Kel (MarioCS)] (there you go, open w a joke!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol Carissa!)

[Carissa] ;)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (J) What do you give us

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( i flew in all the way from Portown, and boy,...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Look. We are on our way to a wedding. I can give you two gems in addition to the 500 pieces of my silver. When we return from the wedding we can bring you back some leather hides, or some other treasures for safe passage. We dont want any trouble.)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) bob

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (Is that what you say?)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) i'm really tired

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) please take pity on my soul

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] also I thought that was in the parantheses J

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] yes

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (I have no pity)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 19:32:42 EDT 2018

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Cold as stone)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (None at all bob? Also STOP it Carissa! :) )

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 19:33:00 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 19:33:38 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CryTUJO-mMQ)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can't stop won't stop. I'm on a roll! ;) )

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (J) you give us other treasures now not later

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) )I just imagine bobs cold dead eyes reviewing the charts wondering what hell to unlease upon us in opur of weekness

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] holy crap

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (J) how know you come this way

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] our hour of weakness

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (J) If we give you more now, will you let us pass peacefully on our way back?

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (J) pay toll to pass

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (J) May I have a few minutes to see what more we can offer you? I will just go to my friends to see what we have?)

Hill Giant #10 (Master) hefts a small boulder in his hand

Hill Giant #10 (Master) shrugs

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 19:36:10 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

[Kel (MarioCS)] (did we ask them what the toll is?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIPxlFzDi0_

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll be right back with some more

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Returns to boat and group

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 46'03".

Guy has left the game on Fri Jul 13 19:36:48 EDT 2018

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] give me four gems and 10 pices of gold

[Kel (MarioCS)] What happened Hugh? they seem perturbed

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Hide the rest of the stuff under blanckets

Kel (MarioCS) adjusts onocle

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) retreives items

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks at Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Will they move the rocks to let us pass?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh boy, another night of horrible typing)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Need a hand?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No I think it's okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But how are we going to get everything over the rock piles

[Kel (MarioCS)] thats for later, lets get them pacified forst

[Kel (MarioCS)] one thing at a time

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (Lisa are you settled?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay four gemes, and 20 gold pieces.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) I'm heading back

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 43'07".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) backs up away from the pile just in case

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #23 moved 6'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #22 moved 3'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #21 moved 8'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #20 moved 9'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #19 moved 4'02".

[Lisa] (I dunno)

[Lisa] (if you give them that - no more)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (Guy is tryign to fix his computer seems to be a thing going around today

[Lisa] (no promises for a return)

[Lisa] (no silver)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (J) We can offer you four of our prettiest gems. THey sparkle very much and are very nice baubles. We can also give 20 gold pieces. The rest we must keep for the wedding present. This is an important wedding. If iwe give you more, it could hurt them. So this is all we can give for now.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (J) give presents to us now or else

[Lisa] (we are so going to have to kill these giants)

[Lisa] :D

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( ok, 'or else" it is!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yup!)

[Hill Giant #9 (Master)] (J) Presents? Birthday?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yeah, I wanted to kill them before I even logged in so I'm down

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Fuck these guys

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (J) Give now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That is what we have

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe try aa quick intimitation?*

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No more

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There are more of us than you. You really want or else?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Besides if you kill us and take our things, how will you get more? We are expected and if we don't show up, they might send out hunting parties

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I mean if a gnome can scare lizardmen, a flying guy with a sword can scare giants, right?*

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (If that was all in WComm then they have no response to you)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] bob

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] come on now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] please

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I just cannot tonight

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bob, is the terran around the giants as hown? dense trees?)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (need to know which language is going from who)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] that was in jotun

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can't take anything for granite in this game)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] one sec i'll redo it

[Kel (MarioCS)] zing!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (yes to tree around a space carved out of the roadway)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (J) No

[Indigo (Lisa)] (please don't - just clogs chat)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ...

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (OK so all that was in (J)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay i've reached my patience limit for the day

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (So no one else understands)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Correct)

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Hill Giant #10. Distance: 24'03"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Meaing we'll just see Hugh attacking without knowing why....)

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, guys...HUgh drew his sword...

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) He demands we give more. I've told him no

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) I'm waitint tos ee how he reacts to our willingness to fight

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Be ready

[Kel (MarioCS)] is this a path up?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do you see another path from up there?

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (J) Give Now

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (yes to Mario)

Indigo (Lisa) pulls ring from guard out of pack and puts it on his finger

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Also, I naturally can assume that if you see someone start to attack another one...Negoitations have failed)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (J) Only what we have offered

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (J) No more

Indigo (Lisa) tries to hear giants talk

[Hill Giant #10 (Master) (to Lisa only)] no Indigo did not understand what Hugh said

[Kel (MarioCS)] (there is a path to the right, just next to Ithil. Stay Ithil, good boy!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha, true)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hmmm

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (nice Carissa)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha finally remembered

[Indigo (Lisa)] GIANTS GO AWAY!

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] and suddenly Hugh and the giants hear that

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( Ithil's a boy?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Uhhh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The wolves or Indigo?)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Hugh started

[Indigo (Master)] (j) GIANTS GO AWAY

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Distracted by Indigo shouting

[Indigo (Master)] (j) UHHHH

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks at Indigio with confusion

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) gulps

[Kel (MarioCS)] you've been hold out on us, Admiral!! wow!

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (j) WHAT YOU SAY LITTLE LITTLE MAN

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (J) I've got it under control Indigo!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (J) GO HOME AND DON'T BOTHER US ANY MORE!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( can we move?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can they even see Indigo?)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Slaps his face in shameful exasperation...

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (you can guess they cannot see him, from where they are and where Indigo is, and yes everyone can now hear Indigo speaking Jotun)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I didn't know you spoke Jotun, Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (J) I HAVE BOLPEL MAGIC SPEAR THAT KILLS GIANTS!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] No wonder you're an admiral!

[Hill Giant #10 (Master) (to Lisa only)] and yes you have it right I am guessing, you can speak but not understand

Indigo (Lisa) holds up ring on hand

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh! Nice!

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (j) MAGIC SPEAR!!!!!

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] TAKE!!!!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #9 moved 89'04".

[Master] Hill Giant #9 targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 5'04"

[Master] Hill Giant #9 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'01"

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 29'10".

[Master] Hill Giant #10 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 0. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 0. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 3'01".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] gee thanks indigo...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 106'11".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray no longer targets Hill Giant #10.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)]

Indigo (Lisa) looks up and waves big spear over his head

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Careful!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (J) Kel, maybe you should take the spear

[Master] So Hugh gets snatched and thrown (2d100) [2d100=21,17] 38 yards away

[Kel (MarioCS)] huh?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (J) It's too bug for me

[Indigo (Lisa)] (big)

[Kel (MarioCS)] are you talking to me?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think I need to grab something to drink real quick. for everyones sake. BRB

[Master] Hill Giant #9 moved 6'08".

[Master] Hill Giant #9 targets Anor. Distance: 2'00"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (J) Kel?

[Master] Hill Giant #9 targets Indigo. Distance: 6'04"

Indigo (Lisa) holds out magic spear

[Master] Hill Giant #9: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] -5. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #9: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=3,4] 14 added to: Indigo

Kel (MarioCS) watches Hugh fly away, wthout a spell

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-14) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Kel (MarioCS)] um ok, ill take this...um, thanks?

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Hill Giant #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #21: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #18: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #22: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #23: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=3] 12

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he gets a +2 or 4 against giants?)

[Lisa] Indigo targets Hill Giant #9. Distance: 6'04"

[Master] Michael you can see where Hugh is? that is where he "Lands" still in mid air where the Giant threw him, so lucky for Hugh no damage from hitting the ground he is still flying up there about 50 feet above the ground

[Master] plus 4 to Indigo

[Master] Kel is not close enough to Indigo to grab the spear this round

[Master] he is up there closer to the rocks to help Hugh,

[Master] or where Hugh was

[Kel (MarioCS)] (agreed)

[Master] and everyone is set and away we go

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Is indigo's giant on the indigo grund level now or up on the cliff top?)

[Master] down on the ground

[Master] with the wall to his back

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can he even wield this spear? lol! I think he will drop and get 2 hits with 1 sword?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (instead of his usual 3)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no argument? I go) [Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 4'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=8] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #9

[Indigo (Lisa)] (was the 1st a hit?)

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 73 (-11) - Lightly Wounded

MarioCS has edited Mara's effects.

[Master] yes the first is a hit

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #9

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 11 GOING: Guard #21

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 64 (-9) - Lightly Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #21 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 15'05"

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #21: Attack: Long Bow: (20-(d20)) [1d20=7] 13. MISSES Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #21: Attack: Long Bow: (20-(d20)) [1d20=15] 5. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #21: Damage v SM: Long Bow: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-10) - Lightly Wounded

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara casts a spell against : Chant: For as long as I chant, friends in a 30' radius receive a +1 to attack, damage and save rolls while enemies receive a -1 to the same rolls.

MarioCS has edited Mara's effects.

[Mara (MarioCS)] So everyone inside has a +1 to hit, damage, and saves

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Howard Plum

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Hill Giant #9. Distance: 18'00"

[Master] (nice Mario)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Hill Giant #9: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=2,2] 6 damage

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Hill Giant #9: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=2,2] 6 damage

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (sorry - having serious problems)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 23'01".

[MarioCS] Kel targets Hill Giant #9. Distance: 0'08"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=1] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=11] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=6] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hill Giant #9

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 15 GOING: Guard #18

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (-15) - Moderately Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #18 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 7'03"

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #18: Attack: Long Bow: (20-(d20)) [1d20=15] 5. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #18: Attack: Long Bow: (20-(d20)) [1d20=19] 1. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #18: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: (1d8) [1d8=2] 2 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #18: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: (1d8) [1d8=8] 8 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #18: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: (1d8) [1d8=8] 8 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-18) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hill Giant #9

[Master] Hill Giant #9 targets Kel. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Hill Giant #9: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 4. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Hill Giant #9: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] -1. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 43'05".

[Master] Kel no longer targets Hill Giant #9.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where is hugh? thought he was flying?)

[Master] THROWS Kel agaisnt the rocks

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) cringes

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Wow, Kel is really on the rocks toight!)

[Master] Kel takes (5d6) [5d6=5,1,2,6,3] 17 points of damage

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did hugh forget to land?)

[Master] and needs to make a balance check to keep Teb in hand

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-17) - Moderately Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: CON check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] Hugh di dnot land

[Kel (MarioCS)] sorry

[Master] did not land

[Master] which was good because he did not take damage from being thrown all that way

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Rock solid landing)

[Master] and no no one can see what is happening to him

[Master] off back there behind the rock fall

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( wow, what a difference being at home makes!!)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hill Giant #10

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so why is he taking damage? sorry I must have missed and am confused why he only has 18 hp)

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 58'03".

[Master] Hill Giant #10 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'05"

[Master] Hill Giant #10 targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Hill Giant #10 targets Ithil. Distance: 0'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (One for throwing and one for hard landing is my guess?)

[Master] Hill Giant #10 targets Indigo. Distance: 6'11"

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 0. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=3,4] 14 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-14) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 10'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 11'06".

[Carissa] Anor targets Hill Giant #9. Distance: 4'04"

[Carissa] Anor no longer targets Hill Giant #9.

[Carissa] Anor targets Hill Giant #9. Distance: 4'04"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 15 GOING: Guard #23

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #23 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 11'10"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...the red button disappeared for me?)

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #23: Attack: Long Bow: (20-(d20)) [1d20=20] 0. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and my husband will not help kill giants?)

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #23: Attack: Long Bow: (20-(d20)) [1d20=18] 2. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #23: Attack: Long Bow: (20-(d20)) [1d20=7] 13. MISSES Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #23: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: (1d8) [1d8=6] 6 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #23: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf: (1d8) [1d8=3] 3 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-9) - Massively Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bad husband!)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Galad

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 6'03".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Ithil

Kel (MarioCS) whispers " i tried to tell ya"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can Ithil move or is it parting shot?)

[Master] is a parting shot

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm...)

[Master] (Tiberius will go last in the round he was waiting )

[Carissa] Ithil targets Hill Giant #10. Distance: 0'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 12. MISSES Hill Giant #10 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm not understanding how I'm still taking massive amounts of damage

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] how many people are throwing me?

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Hill Giant #10. Distance: 4'05"

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( youre attached like a paddleball, getting spanked each round)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Hill Giant #10: Spook: If it fails its save, the target flees as fast as possible from the caster. Range 30 ft.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I guess man

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did you roll inti for Neith and Hugh?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hell no. You all get this one

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm halfway accross the world because of Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] NOT MAD

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] just saying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But still have Neith)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (He's a talker, not a fighter. lol)

[Master] Hugh was thrown by the giant way back away, he did not take any damage from the giant throwing him. THEN as he is recovering and trying to reorient to fly back to the battle he has been hit by arrows from the bushes along the roadside, he does not see who or how many are there, but they are shooting at Hugh while he is up there flying and very visible

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I suppose Neith is true

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] i'll roll her

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Welp. I'm good for the night

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ahh - thx Bob)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (maybe hugh should roll init so he can ... uhhh .. land?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (See? Roll for Hugh too so he can move)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hold on

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (unless he likes being a floating pin cushion)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] debating whether or not i can handle losing a character tonight

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Hill Giant #10. Distance: 1'01"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] ok so Neith can go now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You still have time. Just get to safety)

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Hill Giant #9. Distance: 25'08"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and for the record - Hugh drew his sword first - Indigo was seeing if the ring worked to command giants - apparently it does not!)

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Guard #22

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( but it must be a Giant Speaking ring?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so giant failed spook spell - he should be running)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hopefully he will step on some archers on his way out)

[Master] (he will letting Nieth get her turn first)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Hugh wasnt' going to attack until they did. He was waiting to see if our willingness to fight would change their mind and they would take the bounty. Had they decided to attack, Hugh was going to do his best to rejoing the group. Not go flying into the nesxt map)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh sorry again)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 15. MISSES Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] End Turn

[Master] and so as the Giant is spooked and turns to flee both Tiberius and Ithil get attacks of opporuntiy

[Master] Ithil can go first

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES Hill Giant #10 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=11] 1 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #10 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=16] -4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #10 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=5] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #10 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=9] 14 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #10

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=11] 16 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #10

[Master] Hill Giant #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 54 (-30) - Moderately Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not sure how he can miss a giant, but okay)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, heavy armor)

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Hill Giant #9. Distance: 15'11"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 14'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( and a +1 bonus)

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 28'07".

[Master] Hill Giant #10 no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] Hill Giant #10 no longer targets Lord Branadarus.

[Master] Hill Giant #10 no longer targets Ithil.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-4-1-2-1) [1d20=17] -7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-4-1-2-1) [1d20=19] -9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v L: Ellidors Bow for Elves: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v L: Ellidors Bow for Elves: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=3] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hill Giant #9

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=2] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hill Giant #9

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Hill Giant #10.

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 20:16:18 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map new road 2...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And +1 to all attacks)

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 18 GOING: Guard #20

Guy has received the map new road 2.

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-7) - Heavily Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry meant +1 to all damage)

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-2) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 16'10".

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 46'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Red button just disappears when I hit it. Might be lag, but isn't ending turn)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Duck and Cover

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Literally

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Land. Drop. And roll

[Master] OK

[Guy] anybody want a cat

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Like a rolling stone)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That's all I got

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm literally off the map so I can't see what i'm doing

[Master] DROPS down to the ground safely and then hides in a nearby bush

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 19 GOING: Guard #19

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV2pWFyfn4

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I uh, hit the button

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] end tuyrn?

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] Jared can roll Init

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was thinking more :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QU1nvuxaMA)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hey that's a good song carissa

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=10] 22

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Audioslave is a good band, one of my favorites :) )

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 20:20:59 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] network issues Lisa? Do you want to see if we can restart?

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=13] -1. HITS Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] It is just her

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #9

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 11. MISSES Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] 1 is always a miss

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ah. Sorry. I thought klooge was acting up

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -2. HITS Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -2. HITS Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 14. MISSES Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] wow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nice!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v L: Short Bow: ((1d1-1)+2) [1d1=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #9

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 20:22:27 EDT 2018

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v L: Short Bow: ((1d1-1)+2) [1d1=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #9

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( well, that makes up for Hugh!!)

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] only 6 HP though

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 11 GOING: Guard #21

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara

[Master] Effect Description for Mara has expired.

[Kel (MarioCS)] you rooled dmg for bow

[Kel (MarioCS)] use arrow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and then reminder for +1 damage from chant)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+2) [1d6=2] 4 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #9

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+2) [1d6=6] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #9

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] im an idiot

MarioCS has edited Mara's effects.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha I did that, too. All good)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sorry bob

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, and a +2

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] Effect Description for Mara has expired.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Kel

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] hey!

MarioCS has edited Mara's effects.

[Master] When Lisa is settleed

[Master] HOW she is back

[Master] go for you

[Master] go for it

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Hill Giant #9: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=1,2] 5 damage

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'02".

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-5) - Massively Wounded

MarioCS has edited Mara's effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 9'01".

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 25'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Picks up spear

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 15 GOING: Guard #18

[Master] Effect Description for Mara has expired.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hill Giant #9

[Master] Hill Giant #9 moved 18'06".

[Master] Hill Giant #9 no longer targets Kel.

[Master] Hill Giant #9 no longer targets Indigo.

[Master] Parting shots

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( what do i roll for the spear, its a -2 for WP

[Master] just roll

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (14-(d20+3)) [1d20=14] -3

[Master] have to target still

[MarioCS] Kel targets Hill Giant #9. Distance: 16'10"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (14-(d20+3)) [1d20=1] 10. MISSES Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] a one is always a miss

[Kel (MarioCS)] wait, ....i had a 14, then a 1

[Kel (MarioCS)] and the 14?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (PArting shot for Shi and Anor?)

[Master] we have no fate but the fate we are given

[Master] Yes to Anor and Indigo also

[Master] not to SHi

[Master] have to be in melee

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( aims spear at DM, is that a -4 called shot?)

[Master] not missle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Initiative changed from 15 to 11.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] -20 to hit Mario

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shoot all these 1s...)

MarioCS has edited Mara's effects.

[Master] Indigo gets his attack when Lisa is able to

[Master] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 1. HITS Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=4] 8. MISSES Hill Giant #9 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #9

[Master] Hill Giant #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-9) - Massively Wounded

[Master] so close but he gets away

[Master] Hill Giant #9 moved 38'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Darn)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] now if yall wouldn't mind coming and saving hughs ass that would be hlepful

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :P

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 15 GOING: Hill Giant #10

[Master] Effect Description for Mara has expired.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 20:30:10 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 15 GOING: Guard #23

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Galad

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 20:30:30 EDT 2018

[Mara (MarioCS)] Thank you oh great Belinos! for you are the protector of lost souls

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Still in combat?)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Ithil

[Master] no one knows where Hugh is so yes keeping it in combat

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 18'03".

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Ithil (Carissa) runs over to check on Kel

[Mara (MarioCS)] Admiral, call him in Jotun

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[Carissa] (At least the button works now)

[Master] Lisa?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Good boy, i'm ok, just a knick

[Master] (it was working before Carissa, it was going to unseen combatants)

[Kel (MarioCS)] you were brave!

[Kel (MarioCS)] /ne pets Ithil

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahhh sneaky :) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] OK, if combat is still active, Mara continures to chant

[Lisa] (present)

[Lisa] (sigh)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] your good lisa we understand

[Master] Branwyn is up, I took Indigo's turn for you and almost killed the giant, he limped off with 1 HP left

MarioCS has edited Mara's effects.

[Master] but still in combat because Hugh is missing

[Lisa] (i took indigo's turn for him...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (and likely has at least two arrows in him so..yeah be careful)

[Master] The giant was running awayearlier in this same round, you were not in so I did Indigo's attacks of opportunity on the giant

[Master] we are now on Branwyn

[Lisa] (oh that one)

[Master] still the same round, grins

[Master] only the 2nd round of combat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well that was less expensive than we anticipated. Where is Hugh?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] Branwyn can not see Hugh, and when looking up in the sky realizes she cannot see him flying either

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Think he must have fell or landed somewhere

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Guard #22

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Where?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 18'05".

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 18 GOING: Guard #20

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Hugh is more than a full round farther down the roadway

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She was only inching closer without direction)

[Master] but where he is on the map is accurate for distance

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh sure just leave without us!)

[Master] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (flies over the rocks and he's outta here!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] He is however close to death so....he's staying in hiding

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IeGQnuqIwI

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 19 GOING: Guard #19

[Master] INIT: 22 GOING: Jared

Guy is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

Guy has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] corect map now Guy

[Master] Jared is in the middle of the group

[Master] and discussions? Hugh is missing and no apparent place to find him or start a search

[Master] he could have been thrown against a tree and killed

[Master] or stuck up in a tree and hanging by his pants

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Keep on keeping on down the road and hope we see him?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lets just take a moment because I just have to. It's too hilarious

[Master] how will you get over this pile of rocks

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] 1 get thrown off the map

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] 2 become an arrow pincusion

[Jared (Guy)] ((lol))

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] 3. have your group abandon you to the forest people

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh is on a roll tonight!

Indigo (Lisa) takes off the ring and puts it in his pocket

[Master] not abbandon you, trade you for shiny babbles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] no pun intentd

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] no kidding huh bob?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (still in combat?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] unless you want to exit combat?

[Kel (MarioCS)] hey guys, there's walkways up the side of this chasm

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What did I say about puns???)

[Master] and take your time to find Hugh rather than scramle and serach

[Master] scramble and search

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (ALWAYS intended!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just debating how much I can do before I have to stop)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( they are ALWAYS intended!)

[Master] we will be free with actions

[Indigo (Lisa)] (order and so forth)

[Master] I can exit combat if you are not going full tilt

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( yes pls)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well we'd notice he's not on our side so thinking move rocks and look for him is logical for IC)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] Combat has finished.

MarioCS has edited Mara's effects.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 27'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes carissa)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Look, there's a smooth path up over here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what I was rolling to type :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha glad to help)

[Master] Not smooth Mario

[Master] just a path

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Miranda's spell had to have worn off by now

[Master] it involves scrambling and such

[Kel (MarioCS)] Look, there's a path up over here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So he had to land.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Could we all climb it? Or should we try clearing the rock?

[Kel (MarioCS)] and there, too

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes and I don't see Hugh here so he has to be past it. Or on the sides somewhere.

[Master] The "path" leads up around and into the trees NOT around the rock fall

[Master] it leads off where the giant ran off to

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara moved 35'09".

[Mara (MarioCS)] Admiral, you're really hurt

[Master] anyone with engineering, or building, or anything?

[Mara (MarioCS)] nad even though you look dangerous, you need some help

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not me)

[MarioCS] Mara targets Indigo. Distance: 0'09"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So Hugh must be flying off to check on the path ahead, to make sure it is all clear after these giants

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Good of him to take the lead on that

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Too bad you did not think of that Kel

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm not sure who I hate the most at this moment in time ;)

[Kel (MarioCS)] you're right, seing i cant fly and all

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 20:49:18 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You could be flying

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] just ask

[Kel (MarioCS)] Indigo, here is your spear again. Is it special against giants?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Hoffman likes to do that sort of thing

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But we can't all fly over the rocks.

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 20:49:42 EDT 2018

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, do you see Hoffman?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] are you sure?

[Kel (MarioCS)] he looks a bit delayed to me...

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Well he is off with Miranda, I guess they are checking for attacks from behind

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] see everyone is looking out for us

[Lisa] (indigo can repair the rowboat)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] we are safe here with Hoffman behind and Hugh up ahead

[Kel (MarioCS)] Great, MOnkey in the MIddle

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] How are we going to move these rocks?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Do you want to have a contest? who can move more in a hour?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You can go first

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] It will make it fair

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you get the easier ones on top

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but I get to move the more significant one

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wouldn't it be easier to just...smooth out a path?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I swear I will rmemeber this if any of you go missing :) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hey! Let's arm wrestle!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] can you move the rocks Shi?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] are we in mortal danger?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Well one of us is...)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that seems to be the problem with arm wrestling

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, well, we DO need to find Hugh before we worry about anything else.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can't move the rocks, but I can make them clay if you'd like.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Oh he will come back to us when he knows the path is clear

[Kel (MarioCS)] Looking for Hugh, we may find a better path around these rocks

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] has he ever left without coming back?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 37'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Um, Ilero left and almost got swallowed by quicksand

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes and walks off

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Well that is Ilero

[Kel (MarioCS)] only your wife was able to save him

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks at Kel like it is obvious

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Strength of Stone: For as long as the target touches stone, or (3+8) 11 rounds, whichever comes first, the target's strength is increased by (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 points.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (take that back)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Soften Earth and Stone: (8) 8 10' squares of earth or stone become softened.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 33'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (from 1-4 ft depth)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hoping to make it like a ramp since it's clayish now)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) hey, thats a good idea, smooth it out!

[MarioCS] Mara no longer targets Indigo.

[Guy] well folks im off its been a long and stressful day i should be in next week but i might be late frome now on

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh no Guy!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Forever?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Have a great night nontheless though!

[Guy] im back at my old job working 7-7

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah. Well we'll all still be here when you get in!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ouch)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We'll need you!

[Guy] any friday i work ill be in late otherwise ill be in and cat free so no more issues

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Guy] have a good night

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night!)

[Lisa] (cat is safe and healthy I hope)

Guy has left the game on Fri Jul 13 20:56:52 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye Guy

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Cat decided to sleep on sugr protector and shut off the computer is what he was referring to

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (ahhh)

[Master] so that is the path that Shi can soften

[Master] does not make a clear path through but it does "melt" the rocks into a rough bubbly type of surface along that pathway

[Lisa] (ok - he was talking about strangling it last week so wasn't sure what cat free meant!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (As long as we can drag a rowboat over it with little issue, works for me)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was thinking the same, Lisa!)

[Master] I cannot answer to any strangulation issues

[Master] but I can say that the rowboat will make it over this with more than the normal roadway problems

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You guys took too long deciding the rules of your rock moving contest. Does this work?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well yeah, not perfect but making it over is a good start)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( great idea)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I like moving smaller rocks than whole paths like that

[Lisa] (Indigo can fix the rowboat when we are done)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'd rather not spend all day by a rock pile.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Well you get a lot of practice moving a small stone all the time, so its not fair

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And it's not to move the path, but a path to use?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) on his shoulders

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Well I guess we should catch up with Hugh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Thought you meant rocks in his head. Marbles?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] he must think we are taking our time with lunch here without him

[Kel (MarioCS)] The one skull sized rock on his neck

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] out of curiousity bob does it form a path more liike cobbletones? For future ref?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) moves to the side to let someone else go first

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (in this case like oen to tow foot bubbles sticking up)

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh, Shi, what a wonder ful use of your god's blessing. this iwll help us immensely

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved 17'10".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (it could make it very smooth if you started with cobblestones)

Lord Branadarus (Master) holds out his arm to Branwyn

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] May I help you up the slope?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Indigo, dont forget the spear i left by you. do you want me to put it back in the boat?

[Kel (MarioCS)] OK, i will. i dont want to leave it behind

Kel (MarioCS) puts spear in boat

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] BRB 5min

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] (test)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (yes)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] two plusses

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] yes you are pregnant

[Lisa] (ok - thanks for your patience during this difficult time)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) wow, at least ho got that right

[Kel (MarioCS)] he*

[Master] When ever Mara wants to check that on Branwyn.........

[Master] grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh dear)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Tiberius.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not the climber.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( sorry, im lost...)

Branwyn (Lisa) takes his arm

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Pregnancy test)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( Mara will leave that to the capable midwife

[Master] Kel, Mara, Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze and Ithil moved 43'06".

[Master] so moving everyone back about 50 feet so that we can continue to use this map for the roadway

[Master] Kel, Eddie, Mara, Jon the sailor, Branwyn, Jared, Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, Penelope, Treble, Howard Plum, Lord Branadarus, Anor, Indigo, Anastacia Eustace and Wu Sen Cho moved 20'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( has Hugh been adjusted, too?)

[Master] no

[Master] He will be when appropriate but he is hiding under a bush right now

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wait! Shouldn't Hugh be here waiting for us?

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #21, Guard #19, Guard #20, Guard #18, Guard #22 and Guard #23 moved 57'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hugh, come out! One Jared is enough!

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #19 moved 13'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #23 moved 15'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #21 moved 16'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #20 moved 6'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #22 moved 1'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #18 moved 14'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] HUGH!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Say it in Jotun!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hugh, where are you?

[Guard #18 (Master)] No not Hugh, Joe

[Guard #18 (Master)] and who are you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Uh, oh. Hi Joe?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Come out Joe here we can all see you

[Guard #18 (Master)] This is all of me

[Guard #18 (Master)] Who are you?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sorry guys, the monsoon is throwing my backyard around

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] i'm back

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, Admiral? or MArquessa?

Guard #18 (Master) calls out ARCHERS READY

[Guard #18 (Master)] I ask a last time Who are you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are guests of Count Drake's

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marquessa Branwyn Branadarus

[Guard #18 (Master)] Branadarus?

[Guard #18 (Master)] I know of no such name

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

Kel (MarioCS) shakes head " ill never get used to that"

[Guard #18 (Master)] Branwyn the grantor of Life?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Princess Anastacia is with me as well

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 21:15:05 EDT 2018

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, yes life grantor and all that

Anastacia Eustace (Master) sighs

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Yes I am here

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Who are you?

[Guard #18 (Master)] I already said I am Joe, why should I repeat myself?

Branwyn (Lisa) mumbles "How in the world did I get all these names!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Have you seen a flying fighter around here?

[Guard #18 (Master)] If you are Branwyn the grantor of Life how would I know?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We need to get to Ghostwood but need to track him down first

[Guard #18 (Master)] We killed an intruder earlier

[Guard #18 (Master)] shot him out of the sky as he tried to evade our patrols

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] oh was that what it looked liike?

[Guard #18 (Master)] perhaps that is who you are missing?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] it looked like I was bitch slapped accross the world by an excitied giant

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but that was just my perspective...

[Guard #18 (Master)] I do appologize if he was a retainer of yours

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 21:17:39 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map new road 2...

Carissa has received the map new road 2.

[Guard #18 (Master)] we can take him back to the Castle and the Count can revive him perhaps

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Can Hugh here this conversation bob?

[Guard #18 (Master)] (no)

[Carissa] (internet issues are now contagious, too, apparently)

[Carissa] (and my phone restart itself...that kind of night)

[Guard #18 (Master)] (Hugh is about 120 feet farther up the road way hiding under a bush)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can you tell us where he landed?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well I mean, IC Hugh wouldn't move a damn inch for fear of being shot so, unfortunately it makes sense he would stay there

[Guard #18 (Master)] I did not see but if he is one of yours we will help find him for you

[Guard #18 (Master)] We hit him several times and he tumbled out of the sky

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be much appreciated, Joe.

[Guard #18 (Master)] Why are you here Marquessa?

[Master] Guard #18 moved 51'02".

[Master] Guard #18 moved 63'04".

[Guard #18 (Master)] (quiter and more conversatoinal)

[Guard #18 (Master)] We were not told to expect such royal company

Branwyn (Lisa) steps up and walks besides Joe

[Guard #18 (Master)] normally we have a roster of visitors to the Count

[Guard #18 (Master)] I appologize again that we killed one of yoru retainers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought the Count knew we were on our way to the d'Ambreyvilles?

[Guard #18 (Master)] if he had said who he was

[Guard #18 (Master)] OH

[Guard #18 (Master)] the wedding

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) did he say...killed??)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Wait the Irony. He literally shot a weddign retainer. Oh I KILL MYSELF TEEHEE)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes. The Count was probably not expecting me personally, but I hope it will be a pleasant surprise

[Guard #18 (Master)] I am not sure that the Count knows you are coming

[Guard #18 (Master)] we would have been told to make a way for you

[Guard #18 (Master)] the giants set up a trap earlier this week

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( nice Michael)

[Guard #18 (Master)] and we are about to go after them

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) It's possible...if he was a good shot.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) so hugh, is,...dead?!?!

[Guard #18 (Master)] the Gypsies alerted us three days ago

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head (E) We won't know until we find him. He might just be unconscious and need of aid.

[Kel (MarioCS)] We need to help our friend!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hey Joe, where's our friend? He needs our help!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope my visit shall be a pleasant surprise

[Kel (MarioCS)] You can discuss formalities later, he may need help!

[Guard #18 (Master)] I can only imagine so Marquessa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are looking Kel.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joe said he was up here a ways

[Kel (MarioCS)] So lets go!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] HUGH!

[Guard #18 (Master)] We will look in the bushes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are

[Guard #18 (Master)] You can continue to the Castle Marquessa we will return his body to you when we find it

[Guard #18 (Master)] you have my word

Branwyn (Lisa) looks for disturbed bushes from a falling man

[Guard #18 (Master)] we will not rest until we find it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Branwyn " we sholdnt either"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] HUgh!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Joe

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If he needs immediate healing, we should stay.

[Guard #18 (Master) (to MarioCS only)] Kel notices disturbances in other bushes along the side of the road, on both sides

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 14'10".

[Guard #18 (Master)] I do not think he needs healing my.... lady?

[Kel (MarioCS)] There! there bushes crumbled on both sides of the road

[Kel (MarioCS)] They're*

[Guard #18 (Master)] I am not familiar with all of the Marquessa's retainers

[Guard #18 (Master)] or any of them to be most clear

[Kel (MarioCS)] Well, this one should be easy to locate. He has arrow s in him

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Believe me, neither am I!

[Guard #18 (Master)] I only know of her from her last visit

Kel (MarioCS) losing his cool w Joe

[Guard #18 (Master)] she was dazzling

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well most of them I am familiar with

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 28'01".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Yes I am familiar with her dazzle

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I am a friend, not a...retainer?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hugh!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kel, do you see him?

[Guard #18 (Master)] I mean only that she left an impression upon the staff

[Kel (MarioCS)] here, by these bushes!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "I imagine so."

[Guard #18 (Master)] I met her when she tried to climb our tower

[Guard #18 (Master)] and enter our barracks

[Kel (MarioCS)] HUgh!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 30'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] In the little time that I've know her, this does not surprise me.

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 43'04".

[Master] Guard #23 targets Kel. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Guard #19 targets Kel. Distance: 7'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...er whoever her is, still works)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Find him?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I found trouble!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Treble?

[Guard #23 (Master)] Hey

[Kel (MarioCS)] Joe, better call off your dogs you you will have to bring more than one body back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joe, can you diffuse this situation please?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] HO

[Guard, Joe (Master)] Leave the ..... Elf?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] Is he really an elf?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Mara, I think Hugh will need you

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Is this Murphey's Law???

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

[Guard, Joe (Master)] WOW

[Guard, Joe (Master)] I mean

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes he is

[Guard, Joe (Master)] HEY LET TH ELF GO

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowning, "What else could he be?"

[Guard, Joe (Master)] He is a friend

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joe ... focus

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

[Mara (MarioCS)] Oh yes, Marquessa, right away

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel, here i come!!

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved 51'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved 55'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh needs you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not Kel

[Guard, Joe (Master)] I will tell the guards to look for this Hugh for you

[Mara (MarioCS)] huh? isnt Kel with HUgh?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] We should move forward to town

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to Master only)] I'm literally just staring at my screen watching this unfold and I just... lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] He's right here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Mara ... focus ... Hugh

[Kel (MarioCS)] your guards count tell the difference between a borro and a burrow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Or an elf and...not an elf?

[Kel (MarioCS)] you couldnt tell your ass from a hole in the ground

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (have I been found or?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] burro*

[Guard, Joe (Master)] (no to Miachel but you can now hear the commotion about 50 feet to your south)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 64'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] HUgh

[Kel (MarioCS)] there!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 26'01".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Tries to raise voice. Choking on some blood. "Here!"

[Master (to GM only)] Guard #22 targets Kel. Distance: 5'10"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hugh youre safe. are you hurt?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 19'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] MARA!

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'07".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks down at the arrows sticking out of him and then back at kel.

[Guard #22 (Master)] WHO are you!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara moved 38'07".

[Guard #22 (Master)] OH

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) doesn't say anything

[Guard #22 (Master)] Joe

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No, Wu is over here.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Spits out a Globule of Blood and glares "Who taught you to shoot? Stevie Wonder?"

[Master] Mara moved 22'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol)

[Master] Guard #20 moved 2'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] fools, move or you'll be worse off than him

[Guard, Joe (Master)] Hey! Everyone! Just stay calm The Marquessa is going to deal with them

Branwyn (Lisa) turns to Shi "For a Shadow Guard, Kel isn't quite understanding, is he?"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs and shakes her head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If some stranger just flew over a guard area, tell me none of his guards would have shot if attacks could be happening at any time?

[Kel (MarioCS)] you know i can hear you...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not saying it is optimal, but it was not completely unreasonable

[Kel (MarioCS)] your man is possibly dying, and you worry about formalities?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know Kel

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Coughs again. Could you please get these things out of me M'Lady?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] yes you hear that from Hugh

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Groans

[Kel (MarioCS)] He should have been shot down. but now that they know their error, help get him to safety

[Kel (MarioCS)] instead of getting in the way

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly to Branwyn, "He has lost one in the past. He's not going to think beyond help whether his actions are reasonable or not."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And that is what they are doing now. Aren't they Joe?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Also sorry guys but i'm gonna have to go now :(

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] i'm relieved that I'm not dead

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] whew

Branwyn (Lisa) nods to Shi

[Guard, Joe (Master)] YES YES let them go

[Kel (MarioCS)] they are stopping mara from helping HUgh

[Guard, Joe (Master)] Let them recover their weak

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I will be on for the full night next week

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sorry!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Until next time!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara moved 22'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (All good. Night!)

[MarioCS] Mara targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 1'08"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Will be on website def. this week

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight)

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jul 13 21:38:02 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok should he receive healing or not, if Michael is gone?)

Branwyn (Lisa) quietly "It was not that I am not as worried as anyone else. But running around when we didn't know where he fell did not seem as useful as getting the guards to be of assistance."

[Guard, Joe (Master)] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Besides, we have the wand of resurrection.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok should he receive healing or not, if Michael is gone?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Once just in case maybe?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Today would not be the day we lost Hugh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I would think priests could burn their spells today - we are safe for the night now that we have all these nice guard friends)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=5] -6 points. NOTE: Not available.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ( :P at Mario!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but we are almost at ghostwood, really)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (She has one more CMW and 4 CLW, but Indigo needs major healing too)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Let's officiallt get to the castle first before we worry about more for Hugh at least. Up to you for Indigo)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Seeing how only Mara can heal since no one else is on :) )

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( ahhh, true)

Mara (MarioCS) Kel and Mara carry Hugh back limping

[Mara (MarioCS)] if the guards think thats ok...

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 70'07".

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved 80'04".

[Mara (MarioCS)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 80'05".

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 21:43:19 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[Lisa] (jeez this is annoying)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I see double!)

[Lisa] IMO - we can wait until before bedtime)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QU1nvuxaMA)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 21:44:47 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes to waiting)

[Lisa] I don't see any more encounters today

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( will wait for Bob to position Hugh, since Michael is gone)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 21:45:31 EDT 2018

[Mara (MarioCS)] poor Lisa, that has to be so frustrating

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Encounter with her cable company at this ratE)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( it used to happen alot when we opened hotels, the builders ouwld kill the power)

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 21:46:34 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( one time the builders cut the cable to the server so they literally tied both ends to gether and acted like nothing happened

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Woow)

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[Lisa] just started happeni8ng today

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] OK so Mara does one heal on Hugh?

[Lisa] I'm going to get ice and turn the modem over

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (6 from Mara)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( yes pls)

[Mara (MarioCS)] We moved back while the guards werent looking

[Mara (MarioCS)] not sure what you want to do w Hugh

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 3'01".

[Master] Shi is on the new map

[Master] Time of Day: 04:09 PM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 11th, 1267 TGR.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooo)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Topographic?)

[Master] grins

[Master] everyone can see it just using Shi as the icon for where you are

[Master] as you come out of the trees and find the stream below you

[Master] and the castle on the outlook across from you

[Master] with a town down below

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( ahh, so SHi is on high ground, that goes down, then up to the castle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] At least it's all downhill from her walking wise.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *here

[Mara (MarioCS)] lol, then up to the castle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] True...

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] We should have the guards pull us up on a wagon

[Kel (MarioCS)] useless fools

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Um aren't the guards supposed to be...guarding?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) and when they should be helping, thats what they should do

[Kel (MarioCS)] not leave one of ours in thebushes until they decide to look for him

[Kel (MarioCS)] possibly dead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are the guards still walking with us?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Well, yes, but they thought he was an intruder at first. Speaking to the giants they were hunting. Maybe they thought he worked with them?

Kel (MarioCS) shakes head

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) when the marquessa mentioned he was with her, they should have strated to look for him

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bob minimized kLoOge and can't reopen. He's trying)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) its OK to kill the friend of the Marquessa?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Think he's restarting)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (crazy day)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 13 22:02:43 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] back up now

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 22:03:57 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 22:03:58 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map GhostwoodOverview...

MarioCS has received the map GhostwoodOverview.

[Master] OK now

[Master] for Carissa and Lisa who know what the chat had before it crashed on me

[Master] I hope it is all here

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[MarioCS] the ladies saved it

[MarioCS] it is all still in my chat window, so I can copy it all if necessary

[Master] I think I see it all

[Master] mine ends with Crazy Day by Lisa

[Master] then picks up again when I restarted

[MarioCS] yep

[Lisa] we may have missed a tiny tiny bit

[Lisa] but most was OOC

[Master] you can add as you wish when you update things

[Master] I really only wanted to go as far as getting to the village and deciding if you stay there or in the castle

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 22:07:21 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map new road 2...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and I have the whole thing in my txt file)

Carissa has received the map new road 2.

[Master] and next week start with a formal greeting by the Count

[Master] at Dinner just after sunset

[MarioCS] Is there a church for those who need healing?

[Master] no to churches

[MarioCS] healers?

[Master] but Branwyn can explain

[Master] if she remembers

[Carissa] (Only thing missing is talking about saving chat so otherwise good!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (actually I can't remember)

[Master] that is good

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you think I remember the priesty things??)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :D

[Carissa] lol

[MarioCS] we should ask Branwyn, the Grantor of Life?

[MarioCS] ( angels singing in the bg)

[Master] There is a church in town

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (undead angels?)

[Master] you can guess from looking down from the hill you are on

[Master] but there does not seem to be any activity there

[MarioCS] ( iasked about a church, and you said no)

[MarioCS] ( so is there one or not?)

[Carissa] Unless he meant "church"?

[Carissa] Empty one then

[Master] There is no active church in town that Mara can see

[Master] you can see a building that should be a church and should have activity and services going on this time of day

[MarioCS] (is that because of the Mist blockingour view?)

[Master] but nothing is happening

[MarioCS] (only 142 feet. Shi can get there in two rounds!)

[MarioCS] ( Run Shi! Run like the wind!)

[MarioCS] ( get help!)

[Carissa] (No one is bleeding out and you think she's going to run further into the Mist?)

[Carissa] (Not to mention she may or may not know the count is a vampire (not sure))

[MarioCS] ( alone? sure. We can converse with the guards while youre missing)

[Carissa] :P

[Master] If you want to wander down the road? the group? or Shi alone?

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 4'06".

[Carissa] Woah woah she wasn't going anywhere

[MarioCS] we have a limited number of PCs so we should proboably stay together

[Carissa] Not without the group :P

[Carissa] Or her wolves minimum

[Master] The wolves are acting strange

[Carissa] But probably not at all. Mist makes her more cautious

[Master] hesitent

[Carissa] Well then one second

[Master] nervous

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) to the wolves (E) What's wrong?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (er, after casting speak to animals)

[MarioCS] We should def bring Branwyn or Indigo, they have the clout in thiese parts

Ithil (Master) wines

[MarioCS] (like Bobby)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Speak with Animals: I can speak with animals for (2*8) 16 rounds.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) What's wrong, Ithil?

[Ithil (Master)] hhhh hhhhh hhhhh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) The Mist can't be any worse down there...

[Ithil (Master)] (scared)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) everything ok?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I do'nt know. Let me calm them, first.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Animal Handling check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Would that help calm them?)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 22:18:36 EDT 2018

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 22:19:03 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

[Master] yes

[Master] they stay calm when you are near

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but won't elaborate why they're scared?)

[Master] They are just scared, nervous not sure why

[Master] "feels bad"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Well they don't want me out of their sight. They just say it feels bad. I agree...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pets Ithil, "I'll stay close, little one."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 13'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 1'06".

[Master] better Lisa?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) then stay with them, i'll be right behind you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and if Shi was on the same map she'd be in the middle :P)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not saying she needs to be...unless we get attacked again)

[Lisa] for the moment

MarioCS is receiving the map new road 2...

MarioCS has received the map new road 2.

[MarioCS] Mara no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (guards with us?)

[Master] only Joe the rest are back on guard on the road

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( ready to shhot down another flying retainer)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So Joe, we're almost to the village. Do you think there is room at the inn for our whole group?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] No Marquessa

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( should be, its not xmas)

[Guard, Joe (Master)] BUt the Count would want you to stay in the castle

[Guard, Joe (Master)] there is lots of room there

[Guard, Joe (Master)] once they know you are coming

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Enough for all of us?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] Some of your people could be in the tower with us

[Guard, Joe (Master)] last time they stayed down in the dungeon

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And my wolves?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] it will be an improvement

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That sounds fine

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Yes it would. I do remember that"

[Guard, Joe (Master)] (do you remeber your trip around the castle Lisa? stumbling into the ... ok)

[Guard, Joe (Master)] I am not sure about the wolves,

[Guard, Joe (Master)] we never see them around the valley

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But before we get there, do you think we can make a short stop first?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No, I mean mine. I will stay with them, but I wonder where we can stay.

[Guard, Joe (Master)] of course

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is that church safe up there?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] I am not sure

[Guard, Joe (Master)] I have never been there

[Guard, Joe (Master)] (down there)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'd like to rearrange some of our belongings and so forth

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Looks empty from here...

[Mara (MarioCS)] Never been to the church? odd

[Guard, Joe (Master)] I doubt anyone would disturbe you

[Mara (MarioCS)] is anyone in the village?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Would we be, er, disturbing anything?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] there is the Inn on the river if you need a place to stay

[Mara (MarioCS)] is anyone in the village?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] of xourse

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just don't really fancy dragging this boat through the village if I can help it

[Guard, Joe (Master)] why would there be a village if there were no people?

Mara (MarioCS) nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Our transportation needs changed unexpectedly

MarioCS is receiving the map GhostwoodOverview...

MarioCS has received the map GhostwoodOverview.

[Guard, Joe (Master)] If you go down the Devils Spires

[Guard, Joe (Master)] you will hit Drakes Road again

[Mara (MarioCS)] sorry Devil's what?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] and then you can go to the Inn of Crimson Tears

[Guard, Joe (Master)] Or you could stay in the village if you want

[Mara (MarioCS)] sounds comforting!

[Guard, Joe (Master)] Blackraven Village

[Guard, Joe (Master)] reemmeber you want to cross the Red Bridge to get to the Castle

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) is there any other kind of raven?

[Guard, Joe (Master)] stay away from the Caverns of the Crescent Moon, but you know that already

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'll go poke my head in the church and see if it is good enough to take care of some quick business

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Albino?

Kel (MarioCS) rolls eyes " thats a stretch"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grins

Kel (MarioCS) winks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We never did get to those caverns

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tiberius, want to take a peek in the church while Kel guards the group?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have to put that chair away!

[Guard, Joe (Master)] (WOW tonight is just a wonder, I close out of Adobe by mistake and now it is running an update before I can get the next map)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Crazy, crazy night)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I will remain behind. and we accidently shoot someone, ill be the first to look for him

Kel (MarioCS) holds stare a branwyn for just a moment too long

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I just want it for the room scroll - base map is good enough for me and the 20 zombies you are going to attack us with)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ready the fireball)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( with no one to get in the way. Let it rip!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts)

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://fireballwhisky.com/

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jager bomb?)

Branwyn (Lisa) takes Tiberius' hand and runs down to the church and swings the door open

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (test)

[Guard, Joe (Master)] yes

[Guard, Joe (Master)] and

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (better)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( never had Jaeger, but Southern Comfort and lime, yum!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (swings door open)

[Guard, Joe (Master)] so everyone is moving down the path with Shi's icon?

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 49'02".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 99'09".

[Master] you come to a cross roads

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/cMfrLFirGWc

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes to wolves)

[Master] to the left is a road up to a bridge

[Master] to the right is the village

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I thought the church was 140 ft?)

[Master] chuckles that was Mario

[Kel (MarioCS)] (um, that is the map measurer)

[Master] you are about a mile away when you start

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I believe Mario)

[Master] HAH

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( yes! i got clout!)

[Master] you are now at the cross roads there

[Kel (MarioCS)] Measure yourself then

[Master] you can head into the village if you like

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( but which is the Red Bridge?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - I swing open the door of the first building we see)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hopefully not someone's house)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( hank's Habidashery)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why I was thinking abandoned church would be nice)

[Master] and there you go Branwyn is on the town map

[Master] and yes there are peopel moving around

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sorry, how is the party divided, and where? Did Kel remain behind with everyone, and where is that?)

[Master] There is a small farm there on the left as you are about to enter town

[Master] and you tell me Mario

[Master] who is going into town?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ideas ladies?

[Master] Branwyn, Tiberius and ?

Indigo (Lisa) looks around nervously with the rowboat pull in hand

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Apparenly Shi has been walking onward so guess her? Or near the edge of town? Dunno)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought we were sticking together - but people had qualms about church)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or she's back with Indigo and rowboat. Wherever)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( i can be wherever, but Kel will def want to be near Shi)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( and the pups)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Make it easy and say they're with Indigo and boat)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( perfect)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Think we should stay together and head towards a place to lighten to rowboat load)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( agreed)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes)

[Master] so Everyone is there on the outskirts of town

[Master] a small farm is coming up on your left

[Master] as you head south

[Master] towards the center of the town of Blackraven

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look! A farm!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps they have a barn we can borrow?

Kel (MarioCS) purses lips " not really..."

[Master] oppostie it on the road is a leatherworkign shop

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They can actually farm here?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] yes they are growing a thin crop

[Master] perhaps just enough to eat

[Master] Girl moved 22'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I guess that counts as farming but..

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (barn?)

Girl (Master) shuffles her feet and looks down at the road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hello!

[Girl (Master)] Are you here to visit us?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am! Do you live in that farm there?

[Girl (Master)] (branwyn can make a knowlege check)

[Girl (Master)] Oh no!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Girl (Master)] to be stuck to the ground!

[Girl (Master) (to Lisa only)] she is a gypsy girl

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Girl (Master) (to Lisa only)] the encampment south fo town

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Didnt think so.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Your camp is in further down closer to the village I suppose?

[Girl (Master)] Too close, she sneers

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) watches with interest

[Girl (Master)] Grandma needs to move farther away

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Girl (Master)] The big city like this is too much

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Better here with protection than out there with the hill giants

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( general alertness for anyone watching or approaching

[Girl (Master) (to MarioCS only)] a little gypsy sprite of a girl, rarely seen away from her waggons

[Girl (Master)] I would run under a giant

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I need to speak to someone in that farm there. Maybe you can keep my friends company?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tell them about the big village?

[Girl (Master)] frowns

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is Indigo, Kel and Shi

[Kel (MarioCS) (to Master only)] would Kel know that/ that she is a gypsy?

[Girl (Master)] why are there big dogs like that?

[Girl (Master)] they shoudl be free

[Girl (Master)] not cowering like that

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They are free. They just don't like it here.

[Girl (Master) (to MarioCS only)] Gypsies have crossed the Wildlands often, he would know they are clannish and careful around people

Branwyn (Lisa) nods at Shi

Kel (MarioCS) smiles at the girl

Branwyn (Lisa) points at the farm and quietly heads over there to see about barn rentals

[Girl (Master)] You are an elf, looking at Shi

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Girl (Master)] Why are you here?

[Girl (Master)] I heard you do not like The Mist

[Girl (Master)] that it makes you weak

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "Because I want to see the world. All of it."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well...yes.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Unfortunately.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (even if it kills you)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) she is of a gypsy clan, she is wary of us, and all newcomers, i suppose

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (dun dun dun)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) How relatable!

[Girl (Master)] Why would you want to be weak?

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I do not, but I don't want to be stuck in once place all my life, either.

Girl (Master) nods understanding that

Girl (Master) smiles

[Girl (Master)] Staying in one place is horrible

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] HI princess

[Girl (Master)] no one should

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Agreed."

[Girl (Master)] Big Cities like this are horrible

[Girl (Master)] I am not a princess

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, they are not...my favorite of the places I have seen so far.

[Girl (Master)] Princesses live in castle

Girl (Master) spits

[Girl (Master)] I am not weak

[Kel (MarioCS)] you sure look like one, such a pretty smile

[Girl (Master)] My grandmother says a pretty smile gets men to do things for you

[Girl (Master)] are you a man?

[Girl (Master)] or just an elf?

[Kel (MarioCS)] i am both

[Girl (Master)] really?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns, "But not that kind of man."

[Girl (Master)] elves have boy parts?

[Girl (Master)] looks at Shi

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries hard not to laugh

[Girl (Master)] I thought you were a girl?

[Kel (MarioCS)] some of us do, and girl elves have girl parts

[Girl (Master)] but I though you were all elves?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes. I mean he is not the kind your grandmother warns you about.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Just the two of us.

[Kel (MarioCS)] one boy and one girl

[Girl (Master)] Then there cannot be many elves if there is only one boy and one girl

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, elves have distinguishing anatomy like humans, too?

[Girl (Master)] that is silly

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) laughs

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/jEy6MGu3bIA

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We are the only two here that we know of. The rest are back in the woods where we're from.

[Girl (Master)] OH well that makes more sense

[Kel (MarioCS)] Um, JIlly, you can take off that silly disguise now

[Girl (Master)] they are safe and smart

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But stuck in the ground.

[Girl (Master)] you are the only ones here

[Girl (Master)] Who is Jilly?

[Kel (MarioCS)] do you know how to cook?

[Girl (Master)] of course, everyone knows how to cook

[Girl (Master)] how coudl you eat if you do not cook?

[Kel (MarioCS)] what would you make me if you were to cook for me?

[Girl (Master)] why would I cook for you?

[Girl (Master)] you should cook for me

[Kel (MarioCS)] because i smiled at you

[Girl (Master)] you are the stranger, we have to be nice to you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I wouldn't recommend it...

[Girl (Master)] but we do not have to wait on you

[Kel (MarioCS)] and am elf's smile always warms the hearts of women

[Girl (Master)] it should be you that is nice to me

Kel (MarioCS) wniks at Shi

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes

[Girl (Master)] well I am not a woman, I am Thistle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I am Shi. Nice to meet you.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I like your name.

[Kel (MarioCS)] that is a pretty name

[Thistle (Master)] of course it is

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) shi, analyze that name, whats the genus?)

[Thistle (Master)] My grandmother gave it to me

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Er, you already know what thistle is.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What is her name?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) And it's a family, not a genus of flowers.

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( i knew you'd know that!!!)

[Thistle (Master)] Wisewman Thyme

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I admit to double checking :P)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol, thats totally fair)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I see a theme in names...

[Thistle (Master)] (at least I think that is her name, I will have to check old chat logs before next week)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm...that name is familiar)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Hi Thistle, I'm mara

[Thistle (Master)] (but yes to the theme)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes believe it is)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Why are you here?

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( to seek.. the holy grail)

[Thistle (Master)] Wisewoman Sunflower

[Thistle (Master)] I am running away

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh wow! we have a lot in common!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You are running away? From what?

[Mara (MarioCS)] My mother did the same thing, she ran away, traveled with a travelling caravan

[Thistle (Master)] home

[Thistle (Master)] I want to go

[Thistle (Master)] WOW

[Thistle (Master)] really?

[Thistle (Master)] a caravan?!!>?!

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh yes, for many years she was on the road

[Thistle (Master)] where did they go?

[Thistle (Master)] can I join them?

[Mara (MarioCS)] she learned how to sing, and dance, and play the lute and recorder

[Thistle (Master)] I can dance

[Thistle (Master)] everyone can dance

[Mara (MarioCS)] well, she finally settled down

[Thistle (Master)] OH

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, but some dance better than others.

[Mara (MarioCS)] i dont think she knows where the caravan is now

[Thistle (Master)] I guess she got old

[Thistle (Master)] Old people are not fun

[Thistle (Master)] they stay in one place

[Mara (MarioCS)] not old, just tired of travelling

[Mara (MarioCS)] it does wear on one

[Thistle (Master)] Old

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, what's considered old?

[Thistle (Master)] she says difinatively

[Thistle (Master)] Old is when you stop moving

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) nice Shi!

[Thistle (Master)] when you do not go out with the wind

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "I like that definition."

[Thistle (Master)] to follow the breeze

[Kel (MarioCS)] how old will yo be when you stop going on the wind?

[Thistle (Master)] never

[Thistle (Master)] never

Thistle (Master) stomps her foot

[Thistle (Master)] I am not going to get old

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "You will never stop so you will never be old?"

Thistle (Master) smiles with a thousand suns

[Thistle (Master)] Yes!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "Wise plan."

[Thistle (Master)] Do you want to go with me?

[Thistle (Master)] maybe you can not be old then?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Where?

[Kel (MarioCS)] We would offer you to come with us, but we already have a Jilly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or perhaps you should go with us, but your grandmother might disagree.

[Thistle (Master)] What is a jilly?

[Thistle (Master)] I ran away

[Thistle (Master)] my Grandmother cannot stop me

[Kel (MarioCS)] a jilly is art cook, part rescuer, all loyal, and no BS

Thistle (Master) folds her arms across her chest

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Jilly is someone who feeds him twigs.

[Kel (MarioCS)] yummy twigs!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But she is here, is she not?

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

[Thistle (Master)] no

[Thistle (Master)] not in the horrible city

[Thistle (Master)] she lives off in the woods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Near here?

[Kel (MarioCS)] in just one place?

[Kel (MarioCS)] so she is old then

Thistle (Master) sadly yes

[Thistle (Master)] she is very old

[Thistle (Master) (to Lisa only)] Branwyn would remember she is about 28 or so

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is dangerous to run off alone, though.

[Thistle (Master)] I am brave

[Kel (MarioCS)] do you have built in GOS?

[Thistle (Master) (to Lisa only)] at least that was your guess last time you were here,

[Kel (MarioCS)] GPS?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Can you face giants? Wolves? Alligators and bullywugs?

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( oh my!)

[Thistle (Master)] your wolves look like scardy cats

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she is at the farm)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles sadly, "Well yes they really don't like it here, either."

[Thistle (Master)] so they should go away

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They are my friends.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I do not like it here, either, but my friends are here so I stay

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is what friends do.

[Kel (MarioCS)] friends look for friends when theyre missing

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl)

[Master] Branwyn moved 36'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 41'01".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 36'04".

[Master] Farmer #4 moved 10'06".

[Master] Thistle moved 7'00".

[Thistle (Master)] I think you should go to places you like

[Thistle (Master)] and not stay in places you do not like

[Kel (MarioCS)] Amen Sister!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I have gone many places with my friends, some I like more, and it more fun to travel with them

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I do not think we will be here long before moving on.

[Thistle (Master)] No one stay shere

[Thistle (Master)] except the city people

[Thistle (Master)] and Grandmother

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, well, here meaning all this...this Mist

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waves hand around

[Thistle (Master)] what?

[Kel (MarioCS)] what does your garndma do? does she farm, or trade?

Thistle (Master) looking around

Thistle (Master) looks at Kel shocked

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] This Mist.

[Thistle (Master)] Farm?!?!

[Kel (MarioCS)] or trade?

[Thistle (Master)] Like a stick in the mud?

[Thistle (Master)] what do you mean Mist?

[Kel (MarioCS)] farmers are not stuck, just the crops

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um...have you been far from this city before?

[Thistle (Master)] NO, sadly

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) she may have never seen the sun, Shi, like Mara

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Most of the world I have seen is not so...misty? It is brighter outside. Cleaner.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Less...ill inducing.

[Thistle (Master)] My grandmother is always trying to get me to clean

[Mara (MarioCS)] i also have never seen the cleanlness, Thistle

[Thistle (Master)] it is not fun

[Thistle (Master)] that would be bad

[Thistle (Master)] to be in a place like that

[Mara (MarioCS)] i have always lived closeby

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You'd rather be in a dusty room?

[Mara (MarioCS)] but i have heard stories of the magic power of the sun

[Thistle (Master)] you said cleaner outside

[Thistle (Master)] I dust if I have to

[Thistle (Master)] but I try to get away before she can make me

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Right. Imagine this town being dusty. Beyond The Mist there is no dust.

[Thistle (Master)] s you do not need to clean!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um..if that makes sense?

[Thistle (Master)] that sounds wonderful

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sigh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, yes! Kind of?

[Thistle (Master)] I want to see that

[Kel (MarioCS)] right, I never do

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And the sun. So bright and warm and wonderful...

[Kel (MarioCS)] you cant even look at it, its so bright

[Thistle (Master)] maybe I should go with you

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "It hurts your eyes to look at too long."

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( dun dun DUUUUUNNNN)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It would be better than going off on your own.

Kel (MarioCS) glares at Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] um Shi...

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) what?!?!?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "The giants are still out there."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Your grandmother might still come looking for you, though.

[Thistle (Master)] /me sigh she always does

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what's the point of having a sun you can't look at?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Well perhaps it is still best for you to stay safe with us until she does?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, i was afraid Bob would say exactly that!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (To help blind you from seeing all the dust?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (or whereever I was going with that anaology)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...dang typing)

[Master] In any case

[Master] Branwyn left you dealing with a wayward Gypsy child

[Master] to go talk to a farmer

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( if she can watch Mercy, then maybe we keep her for a while)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Farm him for information)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Reap all his knowledge

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was trying to be economical with our time :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sow so seeds of...trust in him)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Sow what did he say?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anything interesting crop up)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( did you plant our needs in his ear?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I won't know Till Bob tells me)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCX5JJwkZhU

[Mara (MarioCS)] Bob? what a hoe)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( too far??)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't distractor from this conversation)

[Mara (MarioCS)] did you rake him over for info?

Farmer #4 (Master) limps to the door

[Mara (MarioCS)] lets just plow forward

[Farmer #4 (Master)] He?

[Mara (MarioCS)] that explains a lot

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Farmer #4 (Master)] You need?

[Farmer #4 (Master)] (to Branwyn)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( we require....a shrubbery)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( uh oh, did we lose her?)

[Farmer #4 (Master)] I think that LIsa is gone

[Mara (MarioCS)] maybe we call it a night then?

[Farmer #4 (Master)] I suppose

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Aw mannn

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 23:23:06 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe she'll try once more to log in?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] i know how frustrating losing connection can be, esp repeatedly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just saying I'm aquite awake still...)

[Master] grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...but typing apparently is not going as well)

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 13 23:23:45 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map town...

[MarioCS] yay!

Lisa has received the map town.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good evening, Sir

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was wondering if we could rent your barn for about an hour or so?

[Farmer #4 (Master)] hu?

[Farmer #4 (Master)] what do you do wit it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can pay you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Nothing

[Farmer #4 (Master)] for my barn?

[Farmer #4 (Master)] you p;ay for nothing?

Farmer #4 (Master) holds out hand

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We just need to do some packing before we get to town and some privacy would be nice

[Farmer #4 (Master)] /mr frowns

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I meant I would nothing to your barn!

[Farmer #4 (Master)] The sheriff will be happy?

Branwyn (Lisa) pulls 5 silver coins from her pouch

Farmer #4 (Master) eyes glitter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Would this be enough?

[Farmer #4 (Master)] You not do anything with cow?

[MarioCS] ( giggedy)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no!

[MarioCS] ( well, dont be too hasty now...)

[Farmer #4 (Master)] Last time stranger was here no milk for weeks

[MarioCS] ( oh, OH, milk... right)

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry for that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But really, all I want to do is move some of our things around and ...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] take care of some woman type things

Farmer #4 (Master) grunts

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Would you like me to tell you?

Farmer #4 (Master) nods

[Farmer #4 (Master)] no no

[Farmer #4 (Master)] go

Farmer #4 (Master) snatches the silver

Branwyn (Lisa) beams "Thank you!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will say goodbye before we leave so you may make sure everything is okay

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back and waves the group over

Branwyn (Lisa) heads over to the barn and ducks inside

[Master] Farmer #4 moved 4'07".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 20'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 16'02".

[Master] Indigo moved 6'10".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks at Thistle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, my friend is calling. Do you want to wait here, or come over, or, um, want me to wait here...?

[Master] I can go with you

[Thistle (Master)] I can go with you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, okay. Come on, then.

[MarioCS] (E) um, maybe she can wait here

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Not sure Branwyn will like it, but better than leaving her on her own, right?

[MarioCS] (E) Shi, um, their kind, and kinda, well...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Yes?

[MarioCS] (E) it sbetter she doesnt knwo how much we are tarvelling with

[MarioCS] ( bleh)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Oh, um...

[MarioCS] (E) maybe you and i wait here with her?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't she see the rowboat filled with stuff and a strange chair?)

[Thistle (Master)] yes she can

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Well we can at least get closer. She already saw the boat Indigo was pulling.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (kel and indigo have been dragging it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) We'll just make sure Branwyn knows before she opens the room scroll...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) walks over to the barn

[Thistle (Master)] OH

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) makes sure to make lots of noise so someone looks over

[Thistle (Master)] what are you doing in here?

MarioCS shakes head as he walks over

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) clears throat, discreetly looks at Thistle, and shrugs (at whoever looks)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (in the barn?)

[Thistle (Master)] yes

[Thistle (Master)] with the group closing in behind you

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "We have the barn for an hour for the cost of 5 silver"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (test)

[Thistle (Master)] ( it took a while but yes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] About the same as rooms for us for a night, but the farmer seemed very pleased

[Master] Lisa you can put it on the site what you have in the scroll and what you have outside of the scroll

[Master] if you want to

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Branwyn, this is Thistle. She is running away from home.

[Master] rather than do it here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Now the scroll. Let us try to do this quickly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And her, um, Gypsie Grandmother.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Ok - I can post a draft and anyone who wants to change it can post)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but anything that doesn't go in the scroll must be carried)

[MarioCS] ( sounds good, i 'd rathe ryou do it via website, so Thistle doesnt see the whole treasure room)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (especially since we are splitting the party soon)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (insert evil laugh here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Again - we're the ones splitting it??)

[MarioCS] ( i dont exactly trust the Evil Jilly)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not sure it's our choice)

[MarioCS] ( lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Evil Jilly? Just a kid running away from home)

[Master] only so many people can go to the wedding

[MarioCS] ( if they're rich, they can quickly call the caterers foir soem extra place settings

[MarioCS] )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Bob says we all can't go to wedding - so either a group sits on the road outside or they stay here in this lovely place)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kind of like how the last wedding split our party...by not our choice :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I mean we're crashing it so who cares how many arrive? ;) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's a BOB question)

[MarioCS] We can take them all, we have anastacia, and Tyberius

[Master] chuckles

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWwKdejZLfE

[Master] funny how that works out that it is right there in the suggested play list

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Almost like you've shared it before...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But it is July in case you were confused)

[Master] but yes you know that if you are crashing a wedding you should be only bringing just a small handful

[Master] (I am very confused)

[Master] but never worry there are things for those left behind to do here in Ghostwood

[Carissa] Apparently you don't know how to crash a wedding. I feel like the more the merrier, yes?

[Carissa] ;)

[Master] but speaking of

[Master] https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28862387-the-bear-and-the-nightingale

[Master] there is a great book for Blackwater forests

[Carissa] Ah! Already read it.

[Master] excellent

[Carissa] But yes, a good place to go back to, then.

[Master] so next week we pick up after the farm house

[Carissa] But I thought it was more tropical not Blackwater I wanted?

[Master] and deciding to visit the castle is the presumption

[Master] blackwater is deep dark enchanted forest like that

[Master] where you are is more tropical

[Carissa] Don't think Joe won't let not visit the castle

[Carissa] Ahh ok

[Carissa] Making sure I had it straight

[Master] I am off on Sunday

[Master] then again two weeks after Sunday

[Carissa] Days off are good

[Master] so will be a stretch for me but I will try to make sure I pay attention to what is happening on the site

[Master] have a great night everyone

[Carissa] Night!

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 23:48:22 EDT 2018

[MarioCS] Bye all!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Goodnight!

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Jul 13 23:48:35 EDT 2018

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 13 23:48:37 EDT 2018


NO xp again