View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180706c

Chat Log - 2018 07 06 - Wedding Crashers

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 06 17:22:04 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] starting this up very early so I can work on things. Here and there, up and down, near the screen and far away.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

keria-10985 has joined the game on Fri Jul 06 17:54:15 EDT 2018

keria-10985 is receiving the map Roadside 1...

keria-10985 has received the map Roadside 1.

[TMO] Thank you for having this up early. let me get configured on wife's computer

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Hey there and welcome

[TMO] how goes?

[Master] life is good

[Master] Long full days

[Master] four more weeks

[Master] just about half way over with the Summer Learning program

[TMO] I think I got as many of the weight values entered as I could in that Coins spreadsheet before heading out here. I haven't figured out the coding requirements for summing it up yet

[Master] That will be good

[Master] you are putting the weights in a different chart than the weapons for combat right?

[Master] the one that is on the equipment page

[TMO] I created a weapon equip tab in the sheet

[TMO] it will be an extra file to load

[Master] ok

[TMO] just like armor

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jul 06 18:57:30 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Guy has received the map Roadside 1.

[TMO] hello Mr. Guy

[Guy] howdy howdy

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 06 18:59:06 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Carissa has received the map Roadside 1.

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jul 06 18:59:51 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Roadside 1...

MarioCS has received the map Roadside 1.

[TMO] I will probably only be on for a couple of hours. we do dinner about 6 to 630 local time, so that's 2, 2.5 hours from now

[Carissa] Freedom!!

[Carissa] Hi all.

[MarioCS] Hello Hello!

[TMO] hello folks

[Master] smile

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 225000 (110000).

[Master] and Michael just texted saying I am forcing cars off the road with my sweeper but I can still only drive so fast in rush hour :) I'm hoping half hour but I will be There! Don't kill anything without me!!!

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d8) [1d8=1] 1

TMO murders Hugh.

[MarioCS] what? no 100 feet movement requirement?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Damnit I can't catch a break)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 31 (30).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 31 (30).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (200 ft. requirement today)

[MarioCS] I figure, we should move at least as much as Michael does in rush hour

[MarioCS] and welcome home!!

[Carissa] Thank you! Very very glad to be back. Clocked almost 300 hours for work. Hoping they don't send me back.

[Guy] Jared moved 81'01".

[Guy] Jared moved 128'09".

[Master] ufff

[TMO] wow. I like having an 8 to 5 job. ;) I can leave it in the office

[MarioCS] wow! 300 is a lot. I hope you are hourly :0)

[Carissa] And question for BOB as I finally level Shi: does she get the powers listed on Solonor's page and did we actually add those to her when she was created?

[Guy] there ya go 200+feet moved lol

[Carissa] (http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.SolonorThelandira)

[Master] yes those powers you get automatically

[Carissa] Sadly salary, but the overtime and per diem was great.

[Master] no training needed

[Guy] Jared moved 79'08".

[Carissa] But were they added to her? Mainly the now +3 hit with bows :)

[Carissa] And this means she can talk to animals more...

[Master] I did not add anything that I remember

[Carissa] Sweeet

[MarioCS] wow, Shi will be unstoppable!

[Carissa] +2 hit was recent level, +1 would have been upon creation. Will attempt to add

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 06 19:06:19 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

[Carissa] Pfft we hope. You see I rolled a 1 HP again? Poor fragile thing.

[Master] but that is a +2 not a plus 3

Lisa has received the map Roadside 1.

[MarioCS] that's what Kel is for!

[MarioCS] Hi Lisa

[Master] you got a plus 1 at first level

[Master] then another plus one to be plus 2 at 7th level

[Carissa] That's what I was asking, if we did add that +1.

[MarioCS] and you get the racial for Elf +1

[Master] at 7th you are +2

[MarioCS] so ultimately it should be a +3

[Master] there you go that is your other bonus

[Master] and hello Lisa

[MarioCS] and if you had high enough DEX you could have more

[Master] Happy Birthday, to youuuuuuuuuuu

[Carissa] I thought +1 Elf was for Dex?

[Master] Happy Birthday to youououououououu

[MarioCS] Happy Birthday Lisa!

[TMO] hoppy birdy!

[Carissa] The only one accounted for right now I think is Ellidor's bow

[Carissa] Happy Birthday, Lisa!!

[MarioCS] that is automatic

[Carissa] Right...

[MarioCS] but if AIM is High Enough, you get that too

[MarioCS] what is Shi's AIM?

[Guy] happy birthday Lisa

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Carissa] 15

[Lisa] Thank you!

[MarioCS] poop, 16 is where you get the +1

[MarioCS] so I think you should have:

[Carissa] Ahh that's right we put the 16 into WIS

[Lisa] Think the gods were trying to see if I would spontaneously combust for my birthday

[MarioCS] +1 Elf, +@ Solonor, +1 Ellidor's bow

[MarioCS] +2 Solonor

[Carissa] More fires?

[Master] that hot Lisa?

[Lisa] was 107 at noon and made it to 117 at my house today

[MarioCS] they gave you a hot foot?

[Master] ouch

[Carissa] So both bows need to add those, I'm guessing?

[MarioCS] holy cow

[Lisa] now is a cool 115

[Carissa] Wow. Glad I just left. That would not be fun to walk in.

[Lisa] no

[MarioCS] sorry, what do you mean by both bows?

[Carissa] Normal and Ellidor both now need a +3 added, yes?

[TMO] somehow our part of TX is only 90s

[Carissa] Not that she's purposefully use normal bow, but just in case.

[Carissa] I came home to 99 in Albany. That wasn't nice.

[Lisa] oh and meant to tell you Carissa - if you haven't changed it - you need to enter the xp for the next level to stop the level up notice

[Master] it is only the upper 80's here

[MarioCS] aha, yes!, I think they may already had some bonuses, but they should ultimately be Ell: +4, Normal, +3

[Lisa] And welcome back to the beginning of the game! :)

[MarioCS] but our humidity is 110%

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Carissa] Haha thanks! :)

[Lisa] more bonuses = bigger monsters

[Carissa] Yeah I was doing that now. Was waiting until I could focus on leveling her up finally :)

[Carissa] And I can edit wiki now! It's the little things that are exciting.

[Master] and checking now for you Carissa

[MarioCS] And your THAC0 should change too, I think

[Master] and it all looks good

[Carissa] Thanks. Still need to check throws I think. Something else I thought changed.

[MarioCS] Level 7 priest gets a 16 THAC0

[MarioCS] so thatís like a +2 as well!

[Carissa] She's level 8 :)

[Carissa] Which might not matter.

[MarioCS] wow! oh, then it stays the same

[MarioCS] until 10th lvl

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified:

[Carissa] Huh and I didn't change it at level 7 so nice!

[MarioCS] come on Carissa!

[MarioCS] check your saving throws, too, then

[MarioCS] so thatís why Shi will be unstoppable, just donít get hit

[Carissa] Same, and she did gain one more spell!...that she can't use still.

[Carissa] Haha

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 3'02".

[MarioCS] hmm, more reason to go home? asks, Kel...

[Master] Shi'Nynze targets Howard Plum. Distance: 21'10"

[Carissa] Sick as she is, she might actually relish the idea :P

[Master] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-4-1-2-1) [1d20=8] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Howard Plum (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-4-1+4-2-1) [1d20=8] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Howard Plum (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] yes those look right

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] and so you are about to work out the evening watches

[Master] and decide if you are camping by a graveyard or not

[Carissa] Thank you. Just checking throws and then will join that debate.

[TMO] given the ghouls that just cam e out of it, how about not?

[Carissa] Another fireball in it?

[TMO] won't hurt anything buried

[Carissa] Ooh graverobbing now?

[TMO] that's not new

[Carissa] We'd need someone willing to jump in the graves :)

[TMO] look not at Ilero

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Temporary Modifiers - Paralysis, Poison or Death Save: (PPDTM) : CHANGED: null (-4). Rod, Staff or Wand Save: (RSWTM) : CHANGED: null (-4). Petrification/Polymorph Save: (PPTM) : CHANGED: null (-4). Breath Weapon Save: (BWTM) : CHANGED: null (-4). Magical Spell Save: (MSTM) : CHANGED: null (-2).

[Mara (MarioCS)] I know they attacked us, but those who did, are charcoal. I donít think we should desecrate their graves

[TMO] a ghoul/ghast once pulled him into a tomb for a light snack. twas rather traumatizing. ;)

[TMO] poor chap has picked up a few neuroses along the way

[Mara (MarioCS)] lol

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 7 (9). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 11 (13). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 10 (12). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 13 (15). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 12 (14). Temporary Modifiers - Paralysis, Poison or Death Save: (PPDTM) : CHANGED: -4 (null). Rod, Staff or Wand Save: (RSWTM) : CHANGED: -4 (null). Petrification/Polymorph Save: (PPTM) : CHANGED: -4 (null). Breath Weapon Save: (BWTM) : CHANGED: -4 (null). Magical Spell Save: (MSTM) : CHANGED: -2 (null).

[Carissa] (And yes her throws were not updated either. Or didn't save way back when. Good time to fix it, though!)

[Carissa] Haha poor thing

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't care what we do. I just want some rest.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye go find spot

[Mara (MarioCS)] please be careful!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Okay properly leveled now I think maybe)

[Mara (MarioCS)] shouldn't someone go with him?

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We'll wait here. You can go help him.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sits down exhausted.

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh, I didnít mean me! I couldn't help him find a good spot at all

[Mara (MarioCS)] I was just saying..

[Master] Shi and Kel can roll a d12

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d12) [1d12=4] 4

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I am in no condition to help.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d12) [1d12=12] 12

[Master] so Kel is worried about Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] (duh)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (This whole time?? ;) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol)

[Master] and Shi notices that Ilero has been gone for a little while and he should have returned

[Kel (MarioCS)] (understatement of the campaign)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 57'10".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) lifts head up briefly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shouldn't Ilero be back by now?

Ilero (TMO)] (which is the understatement? Kel worried about Shi, or Ilero should

Ilero (TMO)] 't have done what he did?)4

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yes and yes)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) puts head back into hands

[Kel (MarioCS)] hmm, how long do you think itís been?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Should we send Shur to track him? He may just be thinking of those ghouls

[Jared (Guy)] he may have gone further than he originally planned to find a good spot

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Too long?

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #19 moved 74'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe Shur and Jared should go looking for him

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Did you see which way he went, Mara?

[Mara (MarioCS)] I sure did, I watched him leave

[Mara (MarioCS)] he went that a way

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Mara (MarioCS) points in the general direction Ilero went

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mutters, "Following would have been more helpful."

[Mara (MarioCS)] agreed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero running off into the wilderness full of undead all by himself? Why am I not surprised

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sighs. "I'm gonna have to put a leash on him, ain't I?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] agreed

[Kel (MarioCS)] or a bell

[Jared (Guy)] and then we would have 2 people that have been gone for a while

[Kel (MarioCS)] but a bell may not be best

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or someone to return to tell us what happened to him. Shur, can you track him?

Shurkural (TMO)] (this keyboard is a bit weirdly laid out. I keep mistyping)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Do you at least have an L?)

[Master (to TMO only)] Ilero is up to his waist in quicksand, has not called out because that Ghoul is right there on the edge but has maybe not seen him yet

[Mara (MarioCS)] I can light up the area if you'd like just let me know,

Shurkural (TMO)] lllll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you have Ls though!)

Shurkural (TMO)] yes!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

Shurkural (TMO) (to Master only)] is he in range to send the Hand?

[Master (to TMO only)] at the ghoul yes back to the group no he went about 100 yards or so

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes a big beacon at night in the wilderness would be wonderful Mara!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe the gypsies will come over and say hello

Mara (MarioCS) smiles at Bran

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, and what else will drop by?

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] does Ilero think he can send the Hand straight up holding his Light clasp without alerting the ghoul?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps Ilero

[Master (to TMO only)] only way to know is to try, :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I huge nightlight might draw him in ... like a moth

[Jared (Guy) (to Master only)] Iím going to try and track Ilero down

[Mara (MarioCS)] Ok, I can cast a few Light spells, to beacon him home

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Anastacia and Jared

[(MarioCS)] Mara moved 25'11".

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] he'll try it. it's less dangerous than trying to fight the ghoul.

[Jared (Guy) (to GM only)] Jared: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=21] 21 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

[Jared (Guy) (to GM only)] Jared: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=36] 36 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 50!!

[Master] So Jared can make a hear noise check

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=100] 100 - ROLL FAILED against 50!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Changing text color might help separate Mara and Kel)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And dead. Wait no, that's teleporting)

[Jared (Guy)] ((wow ))

[Mara (MarioCS)] (I havenít figured it out. I managed Kel and Teb, but not her)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara casts a spell against : Light - Priest: I create a 20' radius globe of light which lights the way for (6+3) 9 turns.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (herd of elephants stampede past Jared)

[Master] and now anyone with observation can make a check

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Master] Time of Day: 07:37 PM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1267 TGR.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) groans and almost barfs again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm if I can remember again...)

[Master] Branwyn and Kel both point off to the side of the road about 100 yards away

[Master] there is a ball of light floating up in mid air

[Kel (MarioCS)] There!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no ....

Ilero (TMO)] (will o' the wisp!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (alien abduction?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is that what I think it is?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara moved 35'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Aliens?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The sun?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It could be a wisp. I hope Ilero isn't following it like a charmed puppy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Is it moving toward or away from us?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What? You want me to charm a puppy?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Bob, are wisps Fey, like faeries, etc.?)

[Master] seems to be hovering in one spot, bobbing along a bit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did you get hit in the head, Shi?

[Master] Hmmmm

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh, um sorry. No. The mist is just...unpleasant.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I feel worse than when we entered, if possible.

[Jared (Guy) (to Master only)] Iím going to follow it

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] lower it again. if no one comes in a few minutes, he's going to have to try sucker punching this thing)

[Master] Jared did not spot the light

[Master] and then the light lowers back down into the darkness

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] if it hasn't noticed him, does he get backstab? (faint hope)

[Kel (MarioCS)] OK, do we go check it out? Ilero could be in trouble

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry for that. Johan, Howard? Want to come and blast that light with me?

[Master (to TMO only)] no to notice yet and no to backstab

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is it on the map?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( how dense is the 'forest? is it even forest, or shrubs?)

[Master] for Mario: The will o'wisp is a malevolent entity that makes its home in swamps, bogs, and moors. It subsists by luring unsuspecting creatures to their deaths amid the natural hazards of such places and feeding on the energies which their death struggles release. When encountered in the wild, will o'wisps normally appear as faintly glowing balls of light. They can alter their own color, shape, and size to some extent and can be easily mistaken for lanterns, light spells, and similar sources of artificial illumination. If they do not attack, will o'wisps are able to utterly blank out their glows, rendering them invisible to all those who cannot spot invisible objects, for 2-8 melee rounds.

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow

[Master] I can move those who want to go onto a different map

[Master] Guy has Jared moving northward

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] he's watching and listening for anyone coming. if he hears someone, he'll call out to warn them about the ghoul, otherwise he'll stay silent.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you said 100 yds. away?)

[Master] you can follow him

[Master] yes

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jul 06 19:44:02 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Branwyn (Lisa) targets the wisp

[Master] not visible

[mharm-15549] I'm here I'm here, Iím here!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, will you be ok, if I go looking for Ilero? I can ask Mara to watch over you

Ilero (TMO)] (Shur goes with)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Glitterdust: 20 ft. cube of golden dust. Reveals invisible creatures and blinds those who fail a save for (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 rounds. The dust coats everything for (1d4+11) [1d4=4] 15 rounds. Failed save = -4 to attack, saving throws & AC. Range 10 yds./Lvl.

mharm-15549 has received the map Roadside 1.

[Master] but ok

[Master] that will work

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] She'll just make this headache worse...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry of you got close enough to get golded)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (better to see it than not)

[Master] Ilero can make that save

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Okay, who is dying)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqyT8IEBkvY)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Uh, Hugh Test?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Michael!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hi Everyone!

[Kel (MarioCS)] I'd better stay with you then

Branwyn (Lisa) sees Ilero and laughs

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 57'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 3'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob Chat as Hugh is ??? ?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Don't think he is going anywhere soon if he can't see

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs, "Thank you."

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Hi Michael)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Now, that wisp

[Ilero]] (TMO) is blinded by the golden dust. "Careful! Ghoul! Quicksand!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Apprentices? You see the wisp?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Hey Mario!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Oh, and TMO and Lisa are here to. Excellent!)

Ilero (TMO)] (hiya)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (...and Carissa and Guy, too)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi Michael!)

[Master] fixed Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah, missed guy. And I thought I grabbed Carissa. Just in case! Hi Carissa and Guy!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I see it Branwyn

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks at Johan

[Master] wait wait for Lisa

Ilero (TMO)] (no grabbing Carissa. that's harassment)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thanks bob)

[Master] you are still 100 yards away

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (hm)

[Master] you do not actually see Ilero

[Master] he is hidden by scrub, etc.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can't target - if not on map but can happily start casting)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah, Hugh and Neith aren't either

[Master] you did cast the glitter dust on the light as it was descending

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] maybe that's why the ???

[Master] you know where you cast that glitterdust

[Master] you can head in that direction if you want

[Master] which I am guessing you do I just need to know who is joining

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (we should see the wisp in gold correct?)

[Master] Bran, Howard

[Master] no you do not

Ilero (TMO)] (did everyone hear Ilero's call?)

[Master] no to anyone hearing Ilero call out

Ilero (TMO)] (ah, dagnabbit)

[Master] I need to know who to move to the new map

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No even supersonic elf hearing?)

Ilero (TMO)] (Shur)

[Master] so I can continue to describe things

[Kel (MarioCS)] (what?)

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] did his shout alert the ghoul to his presence?

[Master] yes to TMO

Howard Plum (Lisa) Branwyn, Howard and Johan move up 120 feet

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] dagnabbit x2 - he thought if he was close enough to be spelled he was close enough for them to hear him. ;)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (do we see wisp now?)

[Master (to MarioCS only)] got a text from Jennifer about if/what you wanted to do about visiting can you have Joann or you text her

[Master] No to seeing the wisp

[Master] OK

[Master] so last call

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (not at 60 yds. in the glittersquare?)

[Master] and done

[Master] no one else is on the new map

[Master] Howard Plum, Branwyn and [Shurkural]] moved 15'06".

Lisa is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

Lisa has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

mharm-15549 has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (was this the map from last week?)

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] well, he'll try to punch it if he can

[Master] no to Lisa

[Master] This is Mario's creation

Carissa is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

Carissa has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (is nice!)

Ilero (TMO)] looks good

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh it is!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (AND I can see it!)

[Master] and so you are there on a small ford/bridge

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] about 120 feet away you can see a Ghoul weaving back and forth in front of a bit of swamp

[Master] pawing and trying to get at something

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Another ghoul!!!

[Master] and a large swath of glittering dust settling

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 127'06"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #19: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=3,4,4,3,4] 23 damage

[Master] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-23) - Dying

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That takes care of that. Now for the wisp.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not seeing it though.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Strange

John's Laptop has joined the game on Fri Jul 06 19:56:31 EDT 2018

John's Laptop is receiving the map Roadside 1...

John's Laptop has received the map Roadside 1.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Shur. "Let's go?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi John!)

[John's Laptop] hello all

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hi John!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi John!)

[Master] You are there on the map with Shur

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

Branwyn (Lisa) starts to head to the golden dust cloud looking for that wisp

MarioCS is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

MarioCS has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 50'02".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] Wonder what he's gotten into this time.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (aha, this is the exact scale I was picturing for this map. Nice Bob!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Oh Hai John

[John's Laptop] ;)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) follows Bran with her bow in hand.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok, I didn't design the quicksand!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I don't see anything.

[Jared (Guy)] ((hey john))

[Master] (and Mario I was saying (justseeingtheemaillater) -1 that I wanted it to be "smaller" so the encounter distance would be father out, for example here the max encounter distance is about 180 feet but you can spot people moving about 360 feet)

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 54'02".

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Shouldn't we be seeing a magical gold light?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (do we see Ilero now?)

[Master] yes you can see the glitterdust from there

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] and half a person coated in gold dust

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (but do we see a golden Ilero?)

[Master] obviously not able to see anything

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (ok)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to Master only)] just giving heads up, my computer keeps losing connection with you so if I don't respond, I probably don't have the text yet. But I will do my best to keep up. Hopefully my connection gets a little better :)

[Master] the other half of the person is down in the swamp,

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 51'01".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 50'00".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 51'09".

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 78'00"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 85'02"

[Master] ghoul is dead

John's Laptop is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shur, careful not to enter the cloud. I can't disperse it

John's Laptop has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

Shurkural (TMO)] (ah, I'd missed that - I was editing Ilero's effects)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think we saw a wisp ...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] OH!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ILERO!

[Ilero]] (TMO) starts trying to wade to the shore as best he can.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Was he wandering around with the light clasp?

Ilero (TMO)] Oh. Hi...

Ilero (TMO)] T'anks

[Master] Ilero starts to sink a bit more

Branwyn (Lisa) gets closer to the cloud

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 22'00".

[Master] he stops moving and he stays stable

[Ilero]] (TMO) tries to grab his left arm with the Hand and tow himself to the edge.

[Master] blinks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can only see part of you

[John's Laptop] roll to hit yourself

[John's Laptop] than ask why

Ilero (TMO)] (he's just seeing if it works - he doesn't have to lift himself or anything, just provide a slight pulling force. ;) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you hurt?

[Master] I am going to say No for two reasons

[Master] one failed save, cannot see etc.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] SHUR! It's Ilero

Ilero (TMO)] (heehee - no worries!)

[Master] two because it is an extension of your hand in what you are doing you cannot pull away from yourself,

[Master] would just make you maybe twist a bit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does make for an amusing visual)

Ilero (TMO)] (makes sense to me. wasn't sure if magic would defeat the physics of the universe. :D)

[Master] (Spring should be in shortly)

Ilero (TMO)] No.. not hurt.. just bit stuck. Ghoul dead, yes?

[Master] but Shur, Bran and Howard are there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes! The ghoul is dead.

[Master] the rest of the group is still back by the graveyard

[John's Laptop] again

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hand it to BOB to twist your plan)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shur? Do you have a rope?

Shurkural (TMO)] Moron. You're supposed to be the swamp expert

[Shurkural]] (TMO) holds a branch out to him.

[John's Laptop] at least he can pat himself on the back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He's blind right now but if you hit him with something maybe he can grab it

[John's Laptop] he always has a hand to lend

Ilero (TMO)] Hye too busy watching ghoul, not watch where step.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can remove him ... but it would hurt him

Ilero (TMO)] Uh.. no t'anks?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That sounds painful lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I'll hand it to you, John. Those are some good puns.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You don't want to get tossed 100 feet or so?

[John's Laptop] smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It would serve you right.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You'd have to be blind not see that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Running off by yourself AGAIN!

Shurkural (TMO)] Can you reach that floating Hand over to me? Maybe if I pull it, it will pull you too?

[John's Laptop] who's pulling who?

[Master] pull my finger

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kel has a lasso. Howard can you get Kel in case this grabbing hand plan doesn't work?

[John's Laptop] (cue Mario)

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not run. Just looking for near camp site. Not supposed to be big problem.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (And we've established he can't just pull a branch? :) ()

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Yes, Branwyn

Howard Plum (Lisa) runs back to get Kel

[Master] Howard Plum moved 89'11".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 18'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (perfect timing)

[Master] Howard Plum moved 9'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (JoAnn just got home, was cooking)

MarioCS is receiving the map Roadside 1...

MarioCS has received the map Roadside 1.

Ilero (TMO)] Anyway. T'is maybe good campsite, once ghoul gone.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Running or walking. You didn't bring back up and now look at you!

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Ilero (TMO)] whole edge here protected by quicksand. just not fall in.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Blind and in a pit of quicksand near a dead ghoul with a scolding on top

[Master] Howard is back with the group

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Just like in high school

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sighs

Ilero (TMO)] Hit not end of week yet. Still time for rest of weekly punishments.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Howard Plum (Lisa) runs up to Kel

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] You have your lasso Kel?

[Kel (MarioCS)] What is it, Howard, Is Ilero in a well?

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, itís right here

[John's Laptop] (woof woof)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] He is blind and in a pit of quicksand covered in glitterdust!

Ilero (TMO)] (just like every other Tuesday)

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh no! why was he running off all alone?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We can't get close enough without getting blinded ourselves

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Was it the glitterdust that blinded him?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] he should know better

Howard Plum (Lisa) shrugs

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Come on!

Ilero (TMO)] (yes)

Howard Plum (Lisa) runs back

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, Iíll follow you!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (thanks was curious)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, stay put, and be safe

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Branwyn did it - the one with the longest spell durations)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (naturally)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (extra bonus)

MarioCS is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

MarioCS has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

Lisa is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

Lisa has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

[Master] Kel and Howard are there

[Master] and now Jared has joined them too

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 27'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 58'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Poor Ilero :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Sure..

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 79'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 138'07".

[MarioCS] Kel targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 21'04"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kel!

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jul 06 20:16:14 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Roadside 1...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Careful of the dust

Spring has received the map Roadside 1.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Spring!)

[John's Laptop] Hey Spring

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( HI Spring)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hi Spring!

[John's Laptop] hope your day gets better

[Marisu]] (TMO) guards the camp carefully.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero!

[Kel (MarioCS)] you know better than to run off alone

[Spring] hi hi hi

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs. "Hye not run. Walk, not far, just looking for campsite. Ghoul get in way."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (kicking the Anastacia statue as she patrols, eh Marisu?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, Branwyn, why is he golden?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot: ((14-(d20-2))-2+2+4) [1d20=3] 17 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 9).

Ilero (TMO)] (she would never)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lemme try again

Kel (MarioCS) reels in lasso

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought his cloak clasp was a will o' the wisp

[John's Laptop] he wants to practice hiding in gliderdust

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot: ((14-(d20-2))-2+2+4) [1d20=15] 5 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 9)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Spring!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was TRYING to keep everyone safe

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Little did I know it was from Ilero

Ilero (TMO)] Oh, you see light t'en? Good, it work.

[Kel (MarioCS)] out you go!

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, who knew quicksand smelled so bad down below?

[Ilero]] (TMO) grabs the rope with both hands.

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 16'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyrYgCvxBUg)

[MarioCS] Kel no longer targets [Ilero]].

[Kel (MarioCS)] so the ghoul led you to the quicksand?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shur, can you dump him in the stream here on the way back? He is as filthy as that ghoul over there

[Ilero]] (TMO) tries to brush off the mud and glitter.

Kel (MarioCS) checks ghoul's pockets

Shurkural (TMO)] Gladly!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grabs him by the sleeve and tows him back to camp

Branwyn (Lisa) sweetly "Thank you"

[Kel (MarioCS)] good thinking Bran, to use the glitter spell

[Kel (MarioCS)] and not start with the fireball

[Ilero]] (TMO) stumbles along, still blinded.

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 107'07".

[Master] Branwyn moved 114'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anything in the ghoul pockets?

[Master] Kel moved 118'06".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 30'00".

[Ilero]] (TMO) drowns

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not a good Ilero day)

John's Laptop is receiving the map Roadside 1...

John's Laptop has received the map Roadside 1.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( Bob, I think I know what you mean now by shrinking this.)

[Master] nothing in the pockets

[Kel (MarioCS)] (one last question: were you ok w the size of the one swamp map I made?)

[Master] yes

Branwyn (Lisa) pushes ghoul into quicksand

[Kel (MarioCS)] (aha, this is 1000 px sq., while the other was 1500 px sq.)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (makes a difference)

Lisa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

[Master] Time of Day: 07:52 PM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1267 TGR.

Lisa has received the map Roadside 1.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So can we just camp here by the road and stop this night time exploration?

Ilero (TMO)] Quicksand one side, rocks ot'er, good spot.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Lol>>ic<< [Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yes!

[Ilero]] (TMO) points at the graveyard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anastacia is paralyzed and our rowboat is quite full

[John's Laptop (to Carissa only)] does the wolf still need cure disease?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Here is a good place to stop

Guy is receiving the map The Mist...

Guy has received the map The Mist.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, you can sleep and not take any watches

Ilero (TMO)] Want tomb or no tomb next to tent?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will take care of protecting the camp

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to John's Laptop only)] Never rolled to see if they have disease yet. Still need to now that I'm on normal schedule

Ilero (TMO)] Is no problem. Hye not need extra rest.

[Jared (Guy)] ((anybody want a cat Iím giving it away before I strangle it lol))

[John's Laptop] no thanks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[John's Laptop] where did all the characters go?

[John's Laptop] (Not speaking of Lisa)

Ilero (TMO)] (roadside map)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] not sure

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ah

John's Laptop is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

John's Laptop has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh that's why that list looks suddenly shorter)

[Jared (Guy)] ((no clue Iím trying to figure out why Iím on the mist map))

mharm-15549 is receiving the map The Mist...

mharm-15549 has received the map The Mist.

[Master] trying to fix it

[John's Laptop] sorry

[Master] please stop loading maps

MarioCS is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

MarioCS has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Mario goes right for it :)

[John's Laptop] such a rebel

[Kel (MarioCS)] rofl, my bad, wasnít reading

Ilero (TMO)] (stop helping guys!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] brb

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[John's Laptop] here let me try something

Spring has left the game on Fri Jul 06 20:28:43 EDT 2018

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master (to GM only)] Mercy moved 8'08".

Ilero (TMO)] (everything ok?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Success!)

[Master] Galad moved 6'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Eddie moved 12'05".

[Master] Ithil moved 7'04".

[Master] Anor moved 10'06".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 14'08".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 13'07".

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 9'08".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 1'07".

[Master] Neith of Inholt moved 7'11".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 7'05".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 5'03".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 10'02".

[Master] Mara moved 5'00".

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 5'03".

[John's Laptop] it's like the end of avenges in reverse

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 6'01".

[Master] Indigo moved 4'08".

[Master] Snezana moved 15'08".

[John's Laptop] opps spoiler

[Master] Treble moved 3'08".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 3'07".

[Master] Jared moved 14'08".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 12'06".

[Master] Branwyn moved 15'04".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 13'11".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 1'03".

[Master] and fixed

[Master] WOW

[John's Laptop] at least we all went down together

[Master] somehow it deleted the background image of the map

[John's Laptop] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjzjhl-QztE

[Master] we now have duplicates of the NPCs Penelope, Wu, Anastacia and Johan

[Master] and all the rest went into the character well on the campaign tree

[John's Laptop] who?

[Master] just resaved everything

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Springs computer died in the heat

[Kel (MarioCS)] (is clicking allowed yet?)

[Master] now everyone is ok

[Master] and back to normal

[Master] so yes you can click away

[John's Laptop] as normal as we are

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, does Ilero have a gold aura?!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 2'09".

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] we need to turn Ilero off sooner than later

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 10'03".

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho #1, Penelope #16, Anastacia Eustace #1 and Johan the Apprentice #1 moved 112'01".

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] he's gonna atrack bugs

Ilero (TMO)] (at least until the glitter wears off. unless the bath in the river got rid of it)

[Master] yes the bath in the stream did clean him off

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Bugs are better than ghouls.

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] Indigo, I think it's time we look at those wounds

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] unless you prefer Mara's touch

[Indigo (Lisa)] You sound like Kel.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm okay if you want to save your spells

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] I have an elvish accent?

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] I would much rather save your health

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi

[Indigo (Lisa)] No. He keeps telling me I need to get looked at.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smile

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hope it's not the accent ...

Jared (Guy) looks at Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope thinks I look dangerous this way.

[Jared (Guy)] ok youíve been looked at

[Indigo (Lisa)] Anastacia is the one who is paralyzed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Dangerous or in danger?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] so saying that this space is where you are camping, you moved a bit farther away, no quicksand in the immediate vicinity that you spotted

Indigo (Lisa) grins at Jared

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] But that will wear off

[Marisu]] (TMO) takes off her leather armor.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sure)

Marisu (TMO)] (and for you hopeful pervs, she's wearing clothing underneath) TMO has edited [Marisu]]'s effects.

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (No one pee up stream)

[Master] and Anastacia is now unparalyzed

[Master] after waiting that long for it to wear off

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (we know she is a lady)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] See

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara (MarioCS)] (not in my mind she isnít)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Anastacia! You're back!

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReL9dmYD53A

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] I can only help who wants my help

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] well I can help those that do not want but I don't want to seem pushy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What do I need to roll to check if wolves have disease?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] That's not being pushy. Thatís just being neighborly, lloking out for one another

Mara (MarioCS) smiles

[Master] they are

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] did you say licking?

[Master] you can tell by looking at them

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Are diseased? Darn)

Mara (MarioCS) ponders

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, if you have spells to spare, the poor wolves are looking...not well.

[Mara (MarioCS)] if that's what it takes, then ok!

[Master] not just any spell

[Master] cure disease

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] all three?

[Master] only Ithil

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay! Only one)

[John's Laptop] I am away from the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points to Ithil

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Keep going. Neith has that just got find it

Marisu (TMO)] (poor sick puppy)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad and Anor don't seem so bad, just tired.

[John's Laptop] [Miranda Paige]] targets Ithil. Distance: 14'06"

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Ithil: Cure Disease: Disease is cured.

[John's Laptop] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Ithil.

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] before Neith can get to it then

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you, Miranda.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] nm John found it first

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] These swamps are...not pleasant.

[Master] so watches?

[Master] first watch is up

[John's Laptop] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Branwyn and others?)

[Marisu]] (TMO) washes her face in the stream.

[John's Laptop] Hoffman

[Master] Branwyn and Hoffman and ? one more

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( did the ladies want a shift together?)

Marisu (TMO)] (it's clean enough)

Marisu (TMO)] (I'm good for another 30-45 minutes)

[John's Laptop] of Miranda and Mara?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Anastacia, since you've been sleeping this whole time, want to watch with me?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Up for whichever)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Second or third?

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Marisu and nods

[Anastacia Eustace #1 (Master)] Third

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ladies or no, shift or no)

[John's Laptop] Miranda on third?

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles aback at Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have nuts in my pack for late dessert!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not a good dessert but Jilly didn't come with us

Marisu (TMO)] (we didn't need to know that!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( I know the spell casting ladies wanted a shift together, so I suggested first shift for them, by no means do you have to)

[John's Laptop] Snee on 1st?

[John's Laptop] on enna?

[John's Laptop] Kenna

[Master] yes to first shift

Marisu (TMO)] (Marisu too)

[Master] Move Hoffman to second watch

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sure to Mario)

[Master] Branwyn, Marisu, Shi, Mara

[John's Laptop] ok, Miranda on 1st?

[Master] Miranda

[Master] Neith

[John's Laptop] or wait to third

[Jared (Guy)] ((whoís on second))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so no Marisu listening to Anastacia?)

[John's Laptop] can't have everyone on 1st

[Master] Hoffman and Jared and Ilero on second

[Master] Anastacia and Indigo and Howard on third

[Master] and GO

Marisu (TMO)] (oh, good point. Marisu will listen, but I probably won't be online to be part of watch)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I don't know on third)

Marisu (TMO)] (so Marisu will back out of 1st so she can listen on third)

[Jared (Guy)] ((seriously people nobody got it??))

Branwyn (Lisa) parks herself in front of the rowboat

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...yes, I don't know on third :P)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] Walks around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No one is taking anything from this boat!

[Master] grins at Guy for missing Carissa's continuation

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 51'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 1'07".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) joins Branwyn next to boat leaning against it

[Jared (Guy)] ((yes I did miss it lol at least somebody got it))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A good place to sit at least.

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 11'09".

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] Are we guarding the treasure or the party?

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 36'09".

[Master] Jared, Eddie, Hugh D'Ambray, Mara, Jon the sailor, Neith of Inholt, [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, [QuiFon Ruminell]], Mercy, Kel, [Hoffman]], Kenna Westfoot, Brother Fotopoulos, Howard Plum, Treble, Lord Branadarus, Anor, Indigo, Ithil, [Ilero]] and Galad moved 18'01".

Branwyn (Lisa) grins "You can sit in the chair if you like"

[Master] Neith of Inholt moved 42'00".

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 17'02".

[Master] Mara moved 51'02".

Marisu (TMO)] (do we have enough for 1st, or do you want Shur as well, if 3rd is taken care of?)

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 23'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm guarding the boat

[Master] Snezana moved 75'04".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Tempting, but sitting in a chair in a boat in a swamp in The Mist seems...odd?"

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 58'02".

[Jared (Guy)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M

[Master] Treble moved 29'05".

[Master] Treble moved 5'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I woke up from last night and no one was near it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shur can be wherever, but so you don't miss it, maybe first if you want to join in)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you want to guard the boat, I can patrol this time

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Near the chair?

Marisu (TMO)] (ok)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I am comfortable here. I can guard it.

Marisu (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 21'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 22'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just don't want it forgotten is all after all it took to get us all here

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 20'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 17'08".

Marisu (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 3'04".

[Mara (MarioCS)] Indigo moved 1'06".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) whistles to the wolves to come over

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (only the girl wolf)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Eddie moved 3'04".

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mercy moved 5'00".

Marisu (TMO)] (very short range map this time, if you look at Shur's range circles.)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Mara (MarioCS)] (yes, the map is small, I get it...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 4'09".

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lolol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at the big circle around the boat now

[Mara (MarioCS)] (next one will be 4x, 200px sq.)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (2000px sq.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 2'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Guess I could take a walk

Shurkural (TMO)] ( that was not my point, Mario. :P)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 16'01".

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( I know it isnít, just messing with you!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (heehee)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We'll be here if you decide to do so, although before you leave, I have to ask. How can you stand The Mist?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I like this map!! I can see icons!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Huh?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can barely remember a time I've felt so sick.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is what it is. It would be like me asking you how can you stand living in trees?

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( um, what?!?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) confused

[Mara (MarioCS)] (Lol, that was Kel)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry it is disagreeable to you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm...but you have trees here, too.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But what would my life be like if I hated where I lived?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I think I know what you mean, though. I just thought it'd not be so...bad.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] True, if it is what you know and grew up with.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is the Mist and I can stand it just fine

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You were born here, yes?

Branwyn (Lisa) gets up for a patrol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, not specifically here here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No I was born in Roppenmere which was not in the Mist

Branwyn (Lisa) wanders around the perimeter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 35'01".

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) tries not to listen to the mist conversation

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. And you decided to stay in The Mist? I guess there must be something to like here. Be careful patrolling. Not sure I'm much se...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Come on, Treble!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 61'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Treble moved 62'05".

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) wanders back towards Shi

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 20'06".

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) speaks softly

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] I completely understand Shi

[Jared (Guy)] ((Iím glad to see that Treble is still around))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Jared can adopt him any time!)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] I have such a hard time thinking of settling in the Mist and I am not even sick

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "It makes no sense to me."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If anything, it is starting to make me long for home. Er, but don't tell Kel.

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] and now she has land to develop

[Jared (Guy)] ((her and Iím happy to let you keep her))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or at least a forest outside the Mist.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is just so...unnatural here.

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] that it is

[Mara (MarioCS)] (wait, Treble is a She??)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] like the swamp is bad enough

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (that explains a lot)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (I think it's pronounced Shi)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( Shi is def a she)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods in agreement

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (THAT explains a lot)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] But how do you tell Branwyn that

[Master] Neith is there on watch too Michael

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] and I do mean you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Tell her it's unnatural or unpleasant? It IS her home and I do not want to insult what she considers home. We just have different ideas of it.

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] so here we are

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'll just have to try to see what she likes about it.

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] She likes it cause it's home

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "I suppose sometimes that is enough."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith is on watch?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] one moment

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwircEDCss8

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] test

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] okay

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (NY home but it's not mine no more, for reference)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Walks up

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] slaps Shi on the back

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] sorry

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (LA's fine , the sun shines most the time)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so where is Mirandaís home exactly?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "It's her home"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "For sure"

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( Neith is really handsy)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRkntoHkIE)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I hate it:

Shurkural (TMO)] (getting a little homoerotic on this watch, eh?)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (loosend)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Grins

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] It has a charm

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRkntoHkIE

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] You can do a lot of shady stuff in the mist

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) winces, "I suppose so."

[Guy] sorry folks Iím starting to fall asleep here. Yall have a good night and a better tomorrow

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] It likely attracts all sorts of ambitious types

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Glances at Hugh

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (thanks you too)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Guy)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nods in his direction

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I know he has high hopes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] He hates large government

Guy has left the game on Fri Jul 06 21:06:39 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbSOLBMUvIE)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] He has high hopes with Bran and her queen

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Stretches

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Yawns

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] what are your plans long term?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Long term?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nods

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] You ask an Elf that?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Shrugs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm, well I suppose I'll help with the Tree of Life in a few hundred years or so.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] by the time she thinks of an insult to come up with for me saying that, Iíll be dead

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) settle in for a long answer

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or maybe follow the musical leads of my parents in another 50 years.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Ponders

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "huh"

[Mara (MarioCS)] Sorry, did I hear you say music?

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] I never heard you sing?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And then eventually go to Aravaith, but I'm not ready for that.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not for another three or four hundred years

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, yes? Music.

[Mara (MarioCS)] do you play?

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) hopes shi has that long

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, you mean like the song I sang Tore?

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) looks a Mara and thinks OH NO

[Mara (MarioCS)] Tore?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Mario if you fail this check I will die laughing)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Some retired adventurer friend of Tiberius we met on the way to Cornelia.

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] maybe I should go back on patrol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But yes, I know Elven songs.

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 13'05".

[Mara (MarioCS)] Oh, Elven songs must be just magical

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) slowly steps away

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Of course they are.

[Mara (MarioCS)] can you sing me a very short one, I would be honored

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well...

Shurkural (TMO)] (heh. read that as "John's Laptop slowly steps away"

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) thinks to self, don't get between those two

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs, "A short one, I guess."

[Mara (MarioCS)] it would be such a treat!

Mara (MarioCS) claps hand giddily

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzGbvTl4mpg

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, or the first verse of one. It's not short but...well, anyways

Shurkural (TMO)] (99 bottles of wine on the wall! 99 bottles of wine...)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] love myst

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Obduction, by same creators, Michael.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (one sec)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Beat that one last year too :) )

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sings softly but lively, "E tundra'ashalan, esalathal'ishan gara E tundra'mamae, sul em su josh tuas tharala Dhulaman o targen'jol, dhulaman Elvhenor Dhulaman o manala, on'ala Elvhenan."

Shurkural (TMO)] (I haven't finished it yet. my dinner is ready, so I'm headed out. thanks for the game all)

Mara (MarioCS) mesmerized

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH7sg3UjVIQ)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But you know, not Gaelic)

Mara (MarioCS) eyes sparkle

Shurkural (TMO)] (have fun!)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] *ENJOY)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Enjoy!)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (Waves)

TMO has left the game on Fri Jul 06 21:13:59 EDT 2018

[Mara (MarioCS)] I donít know what the words meant, but I feel like I do kind of know

[Mara (MarioCS)] (Bye TMO)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh?

[Mara (MarioCS)] the rhythm, and the nots, seem so,...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I wish I had more energy for it. It's a fun song.

[Mara (MarioCS)] Iím so inspired

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAANKFPchtA

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Elven songs do that."

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) runs into Branwyn

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] for you elves

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] You good Branwyn?

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 22'09".

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 23'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha that is not a fun song though. But yes, I'm drawing on Dragon Age for other song choices later ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And by fun I mean happy)

[Mara (MarioCS)] you know, I sing, well, just for fun

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do people not sing for fun?

[Mara (MarioCS)] but nothing like that. you are truly talented

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you.

[Mara (MarioCS)] well, I would just embarrass myself compared to that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All's clear Miranda!

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (you , emarase yourself?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You are not an elf so yes, but I am sure you are good compared to other humans.

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) gives thumbs up

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Wow that was a slap to the face)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (We gotts a racist over here)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (elves are like that)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha elves are high and mighty if you couldn't tell ;) )

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Better watch out, Neith will slap you :) )

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( I can never aspire to be an Elf, that chance has gone, but I think both you and Kel are a treasure

[Mara (MarioCS)] and we are so grateful to call you friends

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If so, at least wait until the wolves aren't close ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We?

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (her and her chest)

[Mara (MarioCS)] us ( waves around the camp). We

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Mara (MarioCS)] all of us

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ooh, of course. Um, thank you?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Mara (MarioCS)] no, Thank you, Shi'Nynze

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) looking a little glassy eyed

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Welp"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "I'm going to take a look around"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "I love our chats"

[Mara (MarioCS)] So Shi,...

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 5'09".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 7'03".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 17'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm?

[Mara (MarioCS)] not for anything, but I notice you and Kel are friendly, but not too much.

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) has unposted chat with Shur

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 2'07".

[Mara (MarioCS)] are you a couple?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) blushes lightly, "Oh, um, well, I mean, er, kind of? I think?"

Mara (MarioCS) breaks into a grin

[Mara (MarioCS)] I kinda figured, but I wouldnít dare expect, just because you were the same

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quickly, "But we're not making a big deal of it. No reason to do that."

[Mara (MarioCS)] why would you? no one's business but yours

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You'd be the first not to expect it...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "Exactly."

[Mara (MarioCS)] well, I wonít be a burden to either you or he, just know I am here to help

Mara (MarioCS) warm smile

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (HEY Hoffman helped)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, okay. Sure.

[Master] and so second watch

[Master] Hoffman and Hugh and .......

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( Hoffman did help, not the help Mara is referring to. Help means healing, not relationship Dr. Ruth stuff)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wu)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] Wake up sleepy head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 19'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Treble moved 18'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] third watch will be Indigo and Anastacia and ......

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( offer Kel which ever shift he is needed)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] I'm up

[Master] Kel for second

[Master] Hoffman Hugh and Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Tiberius)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( can Mara heal Indigo, even if he's asleep?)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 21'10".

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] [Hoffman]] moved 28'01".

[Master] she can try

[Master] have to touch him to heal him

[Mara (MarioCS)] [Marisu]] moved 8'04".

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Walks over. Gently shrugs Hughís Shoulder

[MarioCS] targets Indigo. Distance: 1'04"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Time to watch"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Penelope swings out with dagger)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Master] shhhhh do not spoil the surprise

[Mara (MarioCS)] (above the sleeping bag...)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Groans. Gets up. Smiles at Neith

Penelope (Master) growls

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (HA!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (And then swings out with a dagger)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=9] -10 points. NOTE: Not available.

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=6] -7 points. NOTE: Not available.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nice!)

Indigo (Lisa) rolls over mumbling

[Indigo (Lisa)] "Who's there?'

[Mara (MarioCS)] (ok, she used all 2nd lvl, will save 1st lvl)

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 53 (17) - Lightly Wounded

[Mara (MarioCS)] Sleep. little one, sleep well

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] ( I had a dream, I had an awesome dream)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (Strangers in the dark...)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (??)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (yes, thanks)

[Penelope (Master)] Hugh and Kel

[Penelope (Master)] what are you doing?

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] [Shurkural]] moved 42'00".

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] [Hoffman]] moved 18'07".

Penelope (Master) raises an eyebrow

Penelope (Master) idly twirling her dagger

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) looks around

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel is dressed, chatting with watchmates about who does what

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) looks for tree to find Kel

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jul 06 21:34:48 EDT 2018

[Mara (MarioCS)] Penelope, I healed Indigo, he seemed to be suffering from his wounds. He should sleep better now.

Penelope (Master) frowns a bit

[Penelope (Master)] then nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] Iím not in a tree, or in a bush, or behind a rock

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (you can scratch his back again now)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Iím right here

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 6'10".

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] hiding in plain sight

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] clever

[Kel (MarioCS)] in this palmetto palm

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] [Hoffman]] moved 19'08".

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jul 06 21:36:27 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Road 1 no outlines...

mharm-15549 has received the map Road 1 no outlines.

Penelope (Master) pulls back around Indigo

[Kel (MarioCS)] I hope this stream doesnít host bullywugs

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] does not look too deep, kind of like Mara

[Kel (MarioCS)] it looks fast moving, compared to the others Iíve seen in this neck

[mharm-15549] Sorry klooge booted me

[mharm-15549] one sec while I orient myself

[Kel (MarioCS)] (what)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (the)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] more like Jen, I agree

[Kel (MarioCS)] (fudge)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ROFL, nice John)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (sorry, must be the hard lemonade)

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Strolls over

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Yawns

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods at Penelope

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (All Kel's Ex's live in the tress)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Good Evening"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Waves at Hoffman

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hi Hugh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uLI6BnVh6w)

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) Sultes

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles at Kel

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Think we'll have any trouble?"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Points to the Quicksand

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "With that guarding our flank?"

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] Just don't go that way

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Wouldn't want to end up like Ilero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Blinded by our own team and all

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

[Kel (MarioCS)] as long as we know where it is, and our enemies, donít...

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Chortles again

[Master] no quicksand you moved farther away from that area

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] You mean with two women, or in a strange land

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] oh that

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Remind me to stand far from Bran when she is angrily casting spells left and right

[Kel (MarioCS)] it's refreshing to know she has some fire power

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] She had the chance to cast fireball on me and did not so I trust her

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] as long as I don't end up barbequed

[Kel (MarioCS)] we have to remember to not get in positions that prevent her from using them

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) "who me?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] we may have to decide if we, as front line fighters, let her do her thing, before we move in

[Kel (MarioCS)] all of us

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sighs)

[Kel (MarioCS)] we are the first encounterers

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] (why the sigh?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That's our job

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] Clearly you do not know Branwyn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We stand for her

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, true

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Just you know

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I don't want to be BBQe'd either

[Kel (MarioCS)] I know when our squad went on missions, we discussed who would do what, and when

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] again

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stares dreamily into the sky

[Kel (MarioCS)] so we didnít just run up there, we waited,

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] Clearly you do not know Branwyn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thatís the day

[Kel (MarioCS)] sorry, I donít, please explain

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] she is a take charge woman

Kel (MarioCS) puzzled

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, ok...

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] she takes care of herself

[Kel (MarioCS)] ture, we all do that

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Don't sigh Lisa! We are just giving you a hard time :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (We don't mean anything by it! Guy shoots random guards for no reason. You could never bother us!)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] she may be up front or not

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, in comparison, so true!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I think I may have confused you.

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] but not much of a planner

[Kel (MarioCS)] if we see a, I donít know, black dragon again, none of us running up to it are going to do any real damage

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hoffman gets her)

[Kel (MarioCS)] so we let Bran do her thing, ...THEN we run up and do our thing

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (smiles)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (took long enough)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] Well, dragons are not a good example

[Master] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] I suppose in our squad, we knew who we were attacking, how many, and when

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] you might want to ask her first

[Kel (MarioCS)] so it's different, we could plan

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Yes, this "Mercenary troop" is very different then my former one

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We had a sense of ethics and honor

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but really?

[Kel (MarioCS)] you should have seen us, like a well-orchestrated dance, first the spell casters, then the flankers, then the front attack, if we even needed one by then

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] it came down to money

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] that sound like an army

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] we are adventures, not soldiers

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (That response to me or Kel?)

Kel (MarioCS) taken aback

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (Kel)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (KK)

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, thatís the Shadow Guardians are, a small army, just with less troops and more results

[Kel (MarioCS)] see the uniform?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (which by now, must be very threadbare and run down

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] well with one person, it's just an outfot

[Kel (MarioCS)] (itís been two years)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] thought that was your family logo

[Kel (MarioCS)] that, sir, is the Shadow Guardian crest

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] seem odd to have something showing your part of a shadow

[Kel (MarioCS)] apparently not as world renowned as I was lead to believe

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (kind of like a well know smuggler)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] youíre not doing it right

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] or are you guarding shadows?

[Kel (MarioCS)] elves from all over the Lorien wood know, and very much respect, this crest

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) thinks for a sec

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Coughs slightly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Maybe

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] oh sorry, I mean nothing by it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You're not wrong

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm sure the elves greatly respect that crest

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] When I see that crest, I will respect the person wearing it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but I also knew a man how collected those

[Kel (MarioCS)] you all are some of a few who can see the crest, and not worry how much time you have left

[Kel (MarioCS)] collects crests?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods gravely

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] that crest

[Kel (MarioCS)] or elves armor?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] from elves who thought they were better than him

[Kel (MarioCS)] interesting. what does he do with them?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] he runs the Fallen Eagles

[Master] http://www.beheadingboredom.com/are-you-just-going-to-take-that-han/

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] A mercenary with a grudge against your kind

[Kel (MarioCS)] elves? a grudge with Elves?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Making bob's lives fun)

[Kel (MarioCS)] who would ever?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Gently correct

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Against your kind

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] Not a nice man for sure

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] He killed them

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] if that wasn't clear

[Kel (MarioCS)] is he from these parts?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No

[Kel (MarioCS)] id' like to correct his attitude

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Northern Wastes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] slang for the area north of Drillian

[Kel (MarioCS)] and he thinks he's better than an Elf?

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (tks Bob)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Crap, I meant the place wer were before)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (poortown?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Names are skipping my mind. Where Bran was ambassador)

[Master] (Northern Wastes are way way far north, up past all the small kingdoms, etc.)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I picked a location

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sorry

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Dryads Lair?)

[Master] (that was Dryads Lair but the Northern Wastes is a better choice of a location)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Mean bastard

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] the Fallen Eagles take jobs others wont

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] for one reason or another

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] any job for the right price

[Kel (MarioCS)] I'd say, I would like to know more of this fellow, when we are not in GRAVE PERIL!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] I mean, when you would like to fill me in

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] sounds like A team

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Just making small chat)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Blinks

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] you want to know more about him?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I would like to have a squad reconnoiter and neutralize this man

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shakes head

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] you could try

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] you don't skrew with his crew

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (we can assume you told me, and I can have Kel ask Shi to send a bird)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (unless you want to do it now)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Oh great. And then bob can get revenge on us lol )

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] don't go chasing bad guys

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] He seems too far to worry about him now, but h IS someone, I would like to meet

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrugs I'm more than happy to tell you what I know. But really? He's not worth it right now

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (yea, but he is getting old and sick and he lost one hand)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] (and it is far away, thousands of miles, it can wait till after the wedding, grins)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Double LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, ok!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry, just trying to spice up the evening bob :) Taking notes? )

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (2020 maybe)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (The story arc will be called "Callback to a Wedding"

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( hmmm, if we put a crest on Mercy, and doctored her ears a bit...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (then 2021, Back to the Mist)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins: "Well. I'm gonna take a short walk. I'll be in hearing range."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 6'01".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 11'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] by the way, Hoffman...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 31'03".

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] yes?

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) looks down the road

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] That way?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I have to thank you, some of your advice came in handy, with me and Shi, that is

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) looks the other way

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] or that

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] oh

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] really?

Kel (MarioCS) puzzled, shakes his head

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] looks like things did not change

[Kel (MarioCS)] yeah, I will trust you with a secret here and now

[Kel (MarioCS)] this will go a long way in me knowing how much I can trust you

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sorry BRB. Gotta let dogs out

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] I am honored

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, Shi and I are courting

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (so your that guy)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] wait like seeing if maybe you might be a couple?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I brushed her hair out of her eyes, and after she rubbed the wound, we decided to give it a try

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, its super top secret, kinda like my crest here

[Kel (MarioCS)] so please donít tell anyone

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] I am happy for you?

[Kel (MarioCS)] the answer would be yes, as I am, too

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] Nope, not even, well maybe not Miranda

[Kel (MarioCS)] if this gets back to Shi, it would be over for sure

[Kel (MarioCS)] but I had to tell someone, and since you helped make it happen...

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] don't bring Shur into this

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] you have enough issue with Mara

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) smiles

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, I know, she's too much

[Kel (MarioCS)] she runs to me for everything

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] no, I am serior, Thanks

[Kel (MarioCS)] why doesnít she run to you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No red paint)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] She is a looker

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe because she knows youíre taken, but she doesnít know that I am taken too

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, she's alright

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] I mean if you like big brown eyes

[Kel (MarioCS)] silky hair

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] sorry, eyes?

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, she has eyes, two

[Kel (MarioCS)] right where' you'd expect them to be

[John's Laptop] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] everyone has them

Kel (MarioCS) shakes head in puzzlement

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] what's so special

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] maybe I should look at Mara's eyes, see if there is something special about them,

[Kel (MarioCS)] special? I think she thinks she's special

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] no, wait, your just playing with ne

[Kel (MarioCS)] I think she has a good heart, and just wants to help, but I know that Shi isn't too fond of her

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] Yes, that is why she reminds me of Jen, besides her affection for you

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] the first not the second

[Kel (MarioCS)] and thatís because Mara is always calling for me, when there's many others who can help her

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] certainly not the second

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] she may have daddy issues

[Kel (MarioCS)] so anyway, please keep it a secret, and thanks for listening

Kel (MarioCS) furls brow

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] for sh.. absolutely

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, yes, sure

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) nods and winks

[Hoffman]] (John's Laptop) wanders off a bit

[Kel (MarioCS)] Climbs the rock formation, uses infravision to scan the area

[Master] ultravision

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Climb Walls check:(d100) [1d100=27] 27 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[Master] Kel is not a lizard

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 45'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (what do you mean? heís on the rocks! Look!)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (That Explains a lot)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 3'03".

[Master] and so third watch

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He's whiskey?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 25'01".

[Master] NICE

[Kel (MarioCS)] [Marisu]] moved 6'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara moved 41'06".

[Master] and the taxes on Kel just doubled

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 31'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 60'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, nice)

[Lisa] [Marisu]] no longer targets Indigo.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....followed by aww...)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (Indigo, Anastasia and ?? Qui?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 10'08".

[Master] Qui makes good sense

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] back

[Kel (MarioCS)] Marisu, listening in

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] it's gonna be a good night

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can that happen?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (no she is sleeping)

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( have a good night? sure)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (k)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So Qui

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] Yeas?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ahhhh)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] what in the world are you doing with this group

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I thought dwarves did not like elves?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] that you eat their babies or something?

[Indigo (Lisa)] WHAT??

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] Well at least tell me you know we don't eat rocks?

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] Do all princesses dream of being queen some day?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I never did

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] I never did either

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] eat a baby elf

[Indigo (Lisa)] No one has probably even see baby elves except elves

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] so it sounds like you are saying that most girls dream of being a princess and queens, but I did not so I am the exception

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Anastacia's people skills would have another civil war in no time. Perhaps it's best she's not queen. just saying. :) )

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] Procog has seen it for me to be a beacon of hope in this miserable ... er less than bright land

[Indigo (Lisa)] Like seeing a baby halfling

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] does that mean you are the exception for eating baby elves?

[Indigo (Lisa)] They don't travel with their young

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] I am saying to each their own, no one is defined by their race

[Indigo (Lisa)] So for a dwarf to eat a baby elf I would think there would have to be a dwarf invasion of elves

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] I will not judge you if you judge me not

[Indigo (Lisa)] Have dwarves ever invaded elf villages?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am still hearing you not deny that dwarves eat elven babies

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] only that you do not

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] Indigo, I am sure some dwarfs have has issue with elves, but I do not consider that a racial trait or even a habit

Indigo (Lisa) nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is a strange conversation

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] I do not speak for all dwarfs, do you speak for all blade masters?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I can say that I know humans and they do horrible things

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] no one I know dwarf or otherwise has even eaten an elven baby

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I would never say that we were a good people

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] only that there are good people

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] like Mina

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] I know there are some good people

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Toybin

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] so should I assume every person in bad until they prove otherwise?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I do

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] sorry, Human

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (John's Laptop) shakes head

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] that seems sad

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] your life is covered in mist as is your heart

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is why people don't understand you Anastacia

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sounds like a rather poor way to live, but to be honest there were times when that was probably true. Hell it's probably true today even)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You are a good person, but you say things that hurt people sometimes

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] understand may not be the right word, but ok

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I say what I am thinking

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Then apparently she has Touretteís syndrome

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ()I can say that. I have Touretteís. Don't ivbe me a lecture :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] But ... couldn't you ask what dwarves like to eat and wait to see what he says instead of saying he eats babies?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Like that

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] in the last 3 years my mother was killed and the best person who could be queen has been blamed for a civil war she did not start

[Indigo (Lisa)] I know Anastacia

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I had to do things to defend her

[Indigo (Lisa)] We want to help with that

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] there are few things that I trust are good anymore

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I know you are Indigo

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] understand why you lost hope I do

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I trust you with my life

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I know Branwyn

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the rest?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I go with your word on them

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't have to fight alone any more

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] you trust her to pick friends that will help?

[Indigo (Lisa)] And they are good people

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] are people like

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] and people like

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] Let's say Dwarfs are like people form a different area

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but they are not

Anastacia Eustace (Master) pointedly looks down at Qui

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] they are not like people?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you are short and stocky and definitely NOT human

[Indigo (Lisa)] That sounds like ME too!

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] thus the like and not actual people

[Indigo (Lisa)] Stop being mean Anastacia!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] there is a reason most people do not think dwarves are real

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] because they have not seen one

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] are there is a reason for that too

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] They have not seen elves but they believe in them

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] which came first do you think?

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] why do you think that is?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] from what I have learned there used to be dwarves in the mountains to the west there

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but they disappeared when The Mist came

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] sound like smart dwarfs

Indigo (Lisa) goes to patrol the perimeter

Anastacia Eustace (Master) looks over at Indigo

Anastacia Eustace (Master) follows

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 58'00".

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] I think he is worried... ok

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Why do you say I am mean?

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (John's Laptop) hums to himself

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am short stocky and not human!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you are not stocky

[Indigo (Lisa)] So I guess I am not to be trusted and I run around eating babies

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and you are much better than most humans that I know

Indigo (Lisa) sticks out his belly

[Indigo (Lisa)] STOCKY!

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] (too many deserts?)

Anastacia Eustace (Master) laughs lightly

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you are just missing Jilly

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] apparently she is a very good cook

[Indigo (Lisa)] Better hide Mercy I might eat her!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] no one will stop talking about her

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Hugh Grunts

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] (that's how we deal with her)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I have never heard of a halfling eating a baby

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Twists over Mercy

[Indigo (Lisa)] You think we would have people here who can't be trusted?

Mercy (mharm-15549) Growls

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Trusted is different

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who would eat babies?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] well

[Indigo (Lisa)] NO

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] as you said it would be rare thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] You are just being silly

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I asked a question

[Indigo (Lisa)] But you didn't ask in a nice way

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] so how should I have asked Qui if he eats elven babies?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well you should know if he is with us he doesn't eat babies

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but you eat babies

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you eat sheep babies

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I eat sheep babies

[Indigo (Lisa)] Now you are just being stupid

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] how do we know

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] if we do not ask

[Indigo (Lisa)] I KNOW you are hurt

[Indigo (Lisa)] You have lost people.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have

[Indigo (Lisa)] The gods alone know how many Branwyn has lost

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is not an excuse to be mean

[Indigo (Lisa)] So just stop it

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am not being mean

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj4x--o954I

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am just asking

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then stop asking

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] for you yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's like ... like ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] How did you feel when your mother died and no one cared and no one is looking to see who did it even?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I feel like we're arguing with a cultist. You cannot win :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] Like it never even happened and you're all alone with that?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm just asking!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] It feels horrible

Indigo (Lisa) pauses and gasps

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm sorry

[Indigo (Lisa)] See!

[Indigo (Lisa)] That was mean

[Indigo (Lisa)] And I don't like that

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] You are not a mean person

[Indigo (Lisa)] I try not to be

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I want them to see you like I see you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Brave

[Indigo (Lisa)] and generous

[Indigo (Lisa)] and funny

[Indigo (Lisa)] and ... kind

Anastacia Eustace (Master) smiles

[Indigo (Lisa)] You aren't sounding like that lately is all

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I want to get back to Mina

[Indigo (Lisa)] Me too

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] (not Mina nor Moe?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] If we can ever get there, we can get home soon

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean a wedding is just one night and we go home again

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I hope

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] then all we have to do is solve the war

[Indigo (Lisa)] Isn't there some Council for that?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] that would be nice

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should make one when we get home

[Indigo (Lisa)] Since when do kings and queens rule all by themselves?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everyone has a Council

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] That is what she has me for

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] why she sent Branwyn away

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] she takes who she trusts and has them do things

[Indigo (Lisa)] You need at least 3 people on a Council for it to be a Council

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you are the Admiral

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] that makes three

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jennevive can be on it too

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] LAUGHS

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] (so close)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] LAUGHS

[Indigo (Lisa)] What? The Queen likes her

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] turns into a happy laugh

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] laughing

Anastacia Eustace (Master) sighs

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Yes she does

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and Jennevive is strangely loyal

[Indigo (Lisa)] She helped Branwyn a lot

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] to make Branwyn's life easier? or crazier?

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's kind of like you sometimes though and rubs people the wrong way

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh .. easier.

[Indigo (Lisa)] They stand up to each other but help so they get along okay

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Toybin gets along with her too

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but I would not say he likes her

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well he has to

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So QUI

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] she calls out

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am going to treat you like Jennevive

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] We will get along

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (John's Laptop) looks over

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] smiles

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (John's Laptop) sive the ok signal

Indigo (Lisa) smiles

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (John's Laptop) mutter to self, beter than elf eater I guess

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I suppose we should wake the others up

Indigo (Lisa) nods "It's getting lighter"

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] it will be a taxing day, they may want a little more sleep

Indigo (Lisa) put his hand on her arm "Thank you Anastacia"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (That was a great little heart to heart. Good job Lisa :) )

Anastacia Eustace (Master) smiles nods

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I feel like I understand her a little better)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (people are complicated)

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] so are halflings

[Master] Time of Day: 06:49 AM. Day 11 Trall ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 11th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] grins

[Master] Morning for spells

[Master] etc.

[Master] Mercy: No adjustments made.

[Master] Galad: No adjustments made.

[Master] Eddie: No adjustments made.

[Master] Ithil: No adjustments made.

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Shi'Nynze: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Hoffman]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[Master] Neith of Inholt: No adjustments made.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Marisu]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Mara: No adjustments made.

[Master] Lord Branadarus: No adjustments made.

[Master] Tebhoundrin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Treble: No adjustments made.

[Master] Jon the sailor: No adjustments made.

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Kenna Westfoot: No adjustments made.

[Master] Jared: No adjustments made.

[Master] Howard Plum: No adjustments made.

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] [Shurkural]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Ilero]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (2) - Unharmed

[Master (to GM only)] Wu Sen Cho: No adjustments made.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Johan the Apprentice: No adjustments made.

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [QuiFon Ruminell]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: +5 (+1). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +3 (+0). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: +2 (+0).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You're looking better this morning, Indigo.

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: +5 (+2). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +5 (+1). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: +1 (+0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] You think?

[Mara (MarioCS)] Good morning everyone.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, you don't have so many cuts on you. I'd say that is better?

Mara (MarioCS) finds a small stone, sits and prays

[Indigo (Lisa)] Funny. Woke up for watch feeling better than I have in days

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] still tough though

Indigo (Lisa) looks down at himself "Huh ..."

Indigo (Lisa) grins at Qui

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3rd Level -- Current: +3 (3). CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: +5 (1). CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: +5 (1).

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] so back to draggon?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Dragging the row boat? Well it still doesn't have wheels so probably...

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Feign Death - Wizard -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 1 (2), CHANGED: Glitterdust -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Otto's Silver Tongue -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Polymorph Self -- # Memorized: 0 (1),

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] better than carrying it

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] I should have wheels by the time you are back from the wedding

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "Maybe then I can actually help drag it."

[(Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (+2),

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Groans. I would kill for a good horse right now

[Mercy (mharm-15549)] grumbles softly

[Mercy (mharm-15549)] snorts

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] she must have had a bad dream

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, it is too bad horses don't inhabit swamps.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] It wouldn't have anything to do with eating babies would it?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) coughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Kel and I can drag it again today if you and Hugh want another day off

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) tries to hide a small smile

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] Who would eat a baby, besides a giant

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, maybe they do this swamp, though? It's not swamp as I know it...

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] giant eat babies for sure

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) winks at Anastacia

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) waves hand

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] inside joke forget about it

[Kel (MarioCS)] I can drag again today, this terrain is a bit more easy going

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if Neith was awake on 3rd watch she doesn't get spells today ...)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins at Mercy

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Today, you get to ride in the nice chair

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Picks up rope

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Preparing to drag

[Mercy (mharm-15549)] blows raspberry and giggles

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (wearing Neith's clothes again?)

[Master] so everyone is ready with spells?

[John's Laptop] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[mharm-15549] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Carissa] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Mercy (mharm-15549)] I'm sure bob wonít turn up short about waking up to a short conversation about eating babies. If he does, then Iíll sacrifice my spells

] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige? modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 3 (+5). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 0 (+5). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 1 (+1). CHANGED: 1 Mage -- Current: 0 (+5). CHANGED: 2 Mage -- Current: 0 (+2). CHANGED: 3 Mage -- Current: 0 (+3). Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- # Memorized: 1 (+1),

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jul 06 23:05:38 EDT 2018

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (far as I can tell)

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jul 06 23:06:04 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map new road 2...

Lisa is receiving the map new road 2...

mharm-15549 has received the map new road 2.

Lisa has received the map new road 2.

[Master] That is the map from last week Lisa

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Bob, if you can tell me the size of this map, in pixels? )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and I can see this one too!)

[Master] can give you the whole file Mario

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes pls!

[Master] it is a PDF

[Kel (MarioCS)] bleh

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can covert pdfs to tiff or jpegs)

[Master] which is what I did

[Indigo (Lisa)] (convert )

[Kel (MarioCS)] true, but I donít get a true pixel size

[Master] covertly converted completely

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] now who is the priest

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo closer than Bran)

[Master] and so you can tell that you are approaching Ghostwood Domain

[Master] letís see if you have what encounter this morning

[John's Laptop] I am back at the keyboard.

[John's Laptop] vampire in Ghostwood, still funny

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d20) [1d20=18] 18

[Kel (MarioCS)] (quick, hide any remains of the Giant Battle)

[John's Laptop] {d20]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry feel like I have three weeksí worth of rolls to catch up on)

[John's Laptop] I know how you feel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] :)

[Master] ok

[Master] need a d20 again please

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoever)

Indigo (Lisa) looks around for a spare room as they walk

[John's Laptop] (d20) [1d20=2] 2

[John's Laptop] Ouch

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no rolls for john)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What did I say about lows??)

[John's Laptop] miss me much

[John's Laptop] that was weeks ago

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( you can't just keep rolling 7's, can you...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You need to catch up on your High rolls. You did lows long ago)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (have you ever rolled higher than a 10?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :D

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Balance!)

[John's Laptop] in combat, yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (pretend you are in combat)

[John's Laptop] hey if not for an encounter I have no reason to stay up

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol, true, first tonight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Fair I guess...)

[John's Laptop] I had my fun, not it's time to work

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh a brother Foto encounter)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he can dig us a tunnel)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh brother)

[John's Laptop] is this present or past tense?

[John's Laptop] rocks fell or falling?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (On the rocks or on the rocks?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[John's Laptop] that is the question

[John's Laptop] rocks fall go squish

[mharm-15549] I have a feeling Carissa really wants some whiskey... :)

[Master] as in a pile of rocks blocking the roadway

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (hey, thatís Blackie's line)

[John's Laptop] wink wink

[mharm-15549] Anyone want to scout to see if there are any game trails around the pile?

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] thatís what I was afraid of

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] there was gonna be an issue

[John's Laptop] I am back at the keyboard.

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Omen Reading check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop) (to GM only)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Detect Stonework Traps, Pits, and Deadfalls check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] Qui can tell that this has to be a new thing a new change

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kind of rock? Recent? Man-made? Things like that?)

[[(John's Laptop) (to GM only)] Brother Fotopoulos: Detect Unsafe Wall, Ceiling & Floor check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] natural

[Master] definitely unsafe

[Indigo (Lisa)] Brother Foto, can you tell if the rocks are stable enough for us to climb over them?

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] the rocks are natural, but not sure if they got this way naturally

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't think it's safe to climb...

[Brother Fotopoulos (John's Laptop)] not for sure

[Brother Fotopoulos (John's Laptop)] I mean for sure they are not

[Brother Fotopoulos (John's Laptop)] we should try and find a way around

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I might be able to soften some of the rock to move, but I am unsure if I can move all of it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So we go off the road

[Master] the walls along the side of the road are about 10 to 12 foot tall here

[mharm-15549] Sorry guys, the storm is freaking my dogs out. I'll be back in like 5. I'll hurry because I'm sure there is an ambush coming

[mharm-15549] brb

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( is the surrounding terrain dense?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (How big is the rock?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we have to backtrack and find a new way unless we can break this up)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] there is another option , maybe

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] someone could fly us over

[Master] lots of small rocks

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Mara? Did you not soften the earth earlier?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kel can climb the rock wall and see whatís around, like a path, as Michael suggested)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the rowboat?

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (that is plan A Mario)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] well....

[Mara (MarioCS)] I did, but I just made soft earth softer, this is stone, not sure if would have the same result

[Master] who wants to go up there and climb on up onto the rocks?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Would it not just become clay? I've done similar before...

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Kel: Climb Walls check:(d100) [1d100=51] 51 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (John's Laptop)] soften the ground under the stone to sink the rocks?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm, that is also possible.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It's a trap!)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ah, that makes sense, not the rock, but the ground?

[Brother Fotopoulos (John's Laptop)] (how much of a hill;, 12 ft. also?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, I meant the rocks, but the ground could also work.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (10 ft. per level(

[Master] yes the rock fall is about 10 to 12 foot tall

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (10 square feet)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (EEK! Maths again!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oy)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where is tmo??)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Where is TMO??)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel moved 47'06".

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] we need to get everyone off to the side for now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why did it have to be rocks? Couldn't we have a couple vampire dragons or something we could just kill?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Soften earth would only sink it 1-4 ft.)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel succeeded in OBS before, can be see a safe path to the top?

[Master] yes

[Master] Kel moved 29'09".

[Master] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol, hmm, now what?! lol)

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 9'11".

[Mara (MarioCS)] King of the Mountain!

[Kel (MarioCS)] King of the Mountain!

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (Queen?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Be careful! It doesn't look too stable!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Explains a lot)

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #10 moved 73'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hey Shi, I can see our tree homes from here!

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] LOL

[Master] Hill Giant #9 targets Kel. Distance: 36'08"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)>>ic<< [Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You're not that high up.

[Master] Hill Giant #9: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 3. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Told you it was a trap)

[Master] Hill Giant #10 targets Kel. Distance: 26'06"

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 3. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 28'08".

[Master] Hill Giant #9 moved 11'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, Kel wants to scamper down now

[Indigo (Lisa)] HEY! CAN YOU MOVE THOSE ROCKS OVER THERE?

[Master] Kel is on top and two rocks come flying out of the sides missing him

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 30'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] umm.. GIANTS!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He can move two at a time? That might make this go faster.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh.

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] (you mean they might be giants?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hilarious)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no, pretty sure they're giants

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] [Hoffman]] moved 7'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hugh, you speak Giant, right?

Hoffman (John's Laptop)] let me at them please?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How would you get to them?

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RHWeViFmA8

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] maybe someone else this time?

[Kel (MarioCS)] no, letís plan with Bran to see if she would like to fireball before we run up and ruin the chance

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] Hugh, (away) would you fly up and talk with them?

[mharm-15549] Alright back. You'd think one of Bob's Pet Alligators were harassing my dogs or something

[mharm-15549] one sec while I( catch up

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (but can you catch a rock thrown at your head)

[mharm-15549] Okay you want me to talk to giants?

[mharm-15549] Are they currently attacking?

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] just Kel, but he is an elf

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (snicker snicker)

[mharm-15549] Can I try and talk bob?

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (we are not "in combat")

[mharm-15549] Or too far away?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (up to you - and he climbed the rock pile claiming kingship)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( I think they thought Kel was baby size, so)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Miranda offered to fly Hugh up there or Kel can point him to where to climb)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (apparently someone(s) took umbrage)

[mharm-15549] If bob is fine with me trying to talk down here I can do it from here. Otherwise I'll climb up and engage in the queens English for some diplomacy

[Master] your choice

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( better in the Queen's Jotun, they may not speak English)

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If they can see me, I'll speak from here. If they can't I'll climb

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUtnwcv-quE

[Miranda Paige]] (John's Laptop) holding casting

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well....with the assumption they can see and hear me...

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Speaking in Jotun

[Master] actually they cannot see you there

[Master] they might be able to hear you

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sigh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Alright, then I'll climb and try to avoid rocks until I can speak with them

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and see them

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] seems more polite

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 45'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay what do you want me to roll for that

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] you want to be polite to giants?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (You wouldnít?_

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (Hoffman , no)

[Master] make a balance check

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

QuiFon Ruminell (John's Laptop)] I have a bad feeling

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] well that sucks

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] test

[Master] I think the results speak for themselves

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay? Do I stumble and catch myself or do I like fall off a cliff. There are a wide variety of results...

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] so now do you want to fly?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Can Kel climb the wall, and help Hugh via rope to get up there, too?

[Master] you never made it that far up

[Master] it is a pile of rocks not a wall

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] so like one rock and I keeled over?

[Master] pretty much

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Sorry, the sides of the chasm)

[Master] at least you did not take damage

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ...can I try again???

[Kel (MarioCS)] They seem craggy enough to scale

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 7'09".

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Hoffman]] moved 4'09".

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 8'07".

[Master] of course

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 2'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oookay Eff This

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Miranda get up here

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] you come here

[Kel (MarioCS)] Is the terrain on top of the walls dense enough to sneak elvishly?

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] I can't move and cast

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if you let Miranda fly you up & you speak their language they might think you are a god)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Wont it be more strain on you if I am all the way over there?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 22'01".

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] sigh

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 32'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Alright. Practice your witchcraft on me)

[John's Laptop] [Miranda Paige]] targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'00"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] WAIT!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Don't fail your balance check

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay were good

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Fly: I fly for the next (1d6+6) [1d6=4] 10 turns.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 22'05".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Is this area relatively flat?

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] you should have plenty of time but be carefully

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I can carefully approach giant?

[Master] not at all

Indigo (Lisa) calls out "Don't forget to land before the spell wears off!"

[John's Laptop] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 42'03".

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 37'02".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] where my character is can he see and hear the giant?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and vice versa?

[Master] yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I land

[Master] you are both looking over the trees there

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Erhm Hrmg

[Master] if you land then you cannot see him

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Clears Throat

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] goddamit!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Jesus

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Fine

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm a floating creature from the abyss for all I care

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Clears throat

[Master] whatever you wish, grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (Language)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Hello! We seek to Pass through here. We can pay tribute?"

[Master] what language is that in?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we have this really great chair!)

[Master] for giant

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] ROFL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No idea how to do that bob.

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I did ask last time

[Master] you just type ( J )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Like the elves do when they talk elvish)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Makes it easier to Lisa to find when she formats later)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Hello! We seek to Pass through here. We can pay tribute?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There you go :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't worry - this is end of the night - I will fix)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] tribute is good

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha true, easy to find)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] what can you pay

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] *can we sing you a song)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( a human baby!)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (name a bridge after you)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We are on our way to a wedding! We can't share all of our bounty, but how about 300 Silver Pieces?!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( we can sew)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We can pay extra tribute if you could help us lift our boat over these rocks!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (in room scroll)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hughís pack

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] I think you can pay more

[Indigo (Lisa)] (look at party pack)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] This is why I put that in there

[Indigo (Lisa)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PartyPack

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] not the room

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What do they want coins for anyhow?)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (all our gold is tied up at the moment)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] mine isn't

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] see above

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (or buried)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (just kidding)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "We can pay extra tribute if you could help us lift our boat over these rocks!"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sorry bob

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] if that's what you were waiting for

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ACK!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they will take the boat and run!!)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] I think you can pay more

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We need to move the rocks. Theyíre big...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (300 silver is only 30 gp, so offer more)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The giants are big, I mean. Apparently the rocks are small but many)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I can pay you 50 silver more now and then 100 gold pieces on our way back. We are picking up some goods when we are to return. Would this be fair?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how about a mace and magic broad sword?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (We want those right?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...to the face?)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] Ecology: Hill giants' main diet consists of meat, which they obtain by hunting. The flesh of young green dragons is considered a delicacy, and frequently giants who live on hills and mountains covered with forests will organize hunting parties in search of green dragon lairs. In turn, green dragons have been known to hunt hill giants. Sometimes bands of hill giants will trade with each other or with bands of ogres to get foodstuffs and trinkets.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol Carissa!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( then we kill them, and get them back! brilliant!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's the page I was looking for!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Do you not want me to negotiate? Really? I mean we can kill them, but this is faster and safer)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (leave then the chair, it is a trinket to them)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] they wear crudely-sewn animal hides, which are the equivalent of leather armor. Nearly all hill giants wear these hides, which are a symbol of esteem in some hill giant communities -- the more hides a giant has, the more large kills to his credit.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (And they can help us lift the boat)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Do we have any hides on us?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do you trust them to take the boat?)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (please say no)

[Kel (MarioCS)] they shouldnít see the boat, or more importantly, whatís in it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] they haven't attacked us yet and if we tell them we will bring them more on the way back, I think they may let us be. Besides, we can kill them if necessary

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (just have then clear a path and we will be on our way)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I also told them that our bounty is for the wedding

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] they may understand that

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] it's not our

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They did attack Kel...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] itís the wedding parties

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] (but that means we have bounty)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( well, Kel was King for a short while)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha but no attack yet)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just try to get them to move the rock)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Party can't get through either way)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] Hill giants are selfish, cunning brutes who survive through hunting and by terrorizing and raiding nearby communities. Despite their low intelligence, they are capable fighters.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hides the wolves behind her

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] We can pause here and pick up next week

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So this is my thing. I think Bob is trying to tell me something really obvious, but I'm tired and don't get it. I think we could be nice, and because they are selfish they would let us pay them now and then again on a return trip. But, Iím starting to fade, so you all just let me know what to do)

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] maybe even talk on line

[Master] yes

[Master] that works well too John

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop)] until the fighting starts

[Master] and if talking fails then

[Lisa] Look at the party pack page and what bob said about them

[Master] start rolling dice when you get in

[Carissa] No worries. We'll rock this.

[Lisa] we seriously have a TON of magic weapons now

[Lisa] if they are fighters - offer the magic broad sword for example

Miranda Paige (John's Laptop) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Spells - Armor:: CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@113a358 (null). Equipment:: CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@130603a (null). Magic Items:: CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@150736 (null). Wealth:: CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@105d178 (null). Total Weight:: CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@18ca6a3 (null). Base Weight Allowed:: CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@1c72ad8 (null). Strength Adjustment:: CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@1ebb3e1 (null). Total Weight Allowed:: CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@a42e35 (null).

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RxBHRZpIdg

[Carissa] Think that ring on the guard might be of help somehow here?

[Lisa] I don't see anyone jumping to use that shield either

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm fine with that too. Sometimes it's just faster to not fight and we can go about our business

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but in any case

[Lisa] we carry and carry and no one uses

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think Iím going to turn ion for the night

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I had fun

[Lisa] but post in OOC this week

[Kel (MarioCS)] we all are

[Master] yes post

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Will do

[Lisa] just tossing things out

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll see you all in the slip stream

[Kel (MarioCS)] thanks for the fun all!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Master] have a great night everyone, lots of good ideas

[Carissa] Agreed.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thanks Bob

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jul 06 23:58:48 EDT 2018

[John's Laptop] night all

[John's Laptop] enjoy

[John's Laptop] ttfn

[Lisa] Goodnight! :)

[Carissa] Night all!

[Kel (MarioCS)] donít forget to send me the pdf of this map, Bob

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 06 23:59:16 EDT 2018

John's Laptop has left the game on Fri Jul 06 23:59:19 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Much better when in for full game.

[Carissa] How far are we from the castle anyways?

[Kel (MarioCS)] and I will 'shrink' this map, and the hamlet one Iím in progress now

[Master] you will be at the town and castle this afternoon

[Carissa] Sweet.

[Carissa] And I need to eventually get you map for Bovine Valley, Mario. Not that there is a rush.

[Master] now shoo so I can save the chat

[Master] grins

[Carissa] Fine fine. Night!

Carissa has left the game on Sat Jul 07 00:00:58 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] hmmpf! bye!

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Jul 07 00:01:04 EDT 2018


XP NOT awarded