View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180629

Chat Log - 2018 06 29 - Wedding Crashers- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Jun 23 08:31:50 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((14-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=17] -4 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=11] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 6

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Test 1 Bastard Sword; one hand: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 11

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Test 2 Bastard Sword; two hands: ((14-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=16] 0 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] [Shurkural]] targets Treble. Distance: 11'00"

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Test 2 Bastard Sword; two hands: ((14-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Treble (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Test 1 Bastard Sword; one hand: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -6. HITS Treble (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=2] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Treble (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (14-(d20)) [1d20=9] 5. HITS Treble (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=14] 0. HITS Treble (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -5. HITS Treble (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Arrow; Flight: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -4. HITS Treble (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=6] 8. MISSES Treble (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 29 18:22:38 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] I think that Shur's weapon issues are solved

[Master] getting dinner and drinks and will be back up

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jun 29 18:53:10 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Guy has received the map Roadside 1.

[Guy] time to cause trouble

[Master] back

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] testing sending you a new map I made

[Master] how is that?

[Guy] new road?

[Master] nods

[Guy] looks good

[Master] laoded reasonably quickly

[Guy] shhhhh dont say that too loud or else

[Master] Lisa is the other connection that is a bit of slow

[Master] so do you want to take up the challenge of writing the summary this week?

[Master] Lisa did one, Mario did one

[Master] Carissa is not doing it this week

[Master] Or you can do the song page

[Guy] song page?

[Master] the music pages

[Master] with all the links

[Master] you do not have to do one

[Guy] this is the first time ive been on my computer since last week

[Master] just offering you a chance

[Master] ahh

[Master] so it depends on what your day tomorrow is like then

[Guy] working as usual

[Master] so it does not work for you

[Master] no worries

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 29 19:02:33 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Lisa has received the map Roadside 1.

[Guy] hopefully in july we will be going back to 5 day weeks

[Master] and Lisa here is a new map

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Guy] since car makers do all the new car stuff in july

[Guy] hi lisa

[Master] she is still loading

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Master] and there she is

[Master] do you like that map Lisa?

[Lisa] where we fall into the black pit with the dead laucrotta?

[Lisa] my map is black

[Master] OH NO

Lisa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Lisa has received the map Roadside 1.

Lisa is receiving the map new road...

[Master] Ok Kenna is on the new map

Lisa has received the map new road.

[Lisa] I see a Kenna icon floating in a sea of black

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jun 29 19:05:52 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jun 29 19:05:52 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Roadside 1...

MarioCS has received the map Roadside 1.

[Guy] hmm

[Master] Guy you see the map?

Spring has received the map Roadside 1.

[Lisa] Hi Spring!

[Guy] yeah

[Master] OK resending again

[Master] to everyone

[Guy] and i saee kenna on the map as well

[Guy] hi spring and mario

[Lisa] what is the map a picture of?

[MarioCS] hello hello!

[Master] a road

[Lisa] other than black

[Lisa] Hi Mario!

[Spring] hi Lisa!

[Spring] hi Guy!

[MarioCS] So Spring,...paper or plastic?

[Spring] hi Mario!

[Spring] plastic today, i'm riding my scooter and paper doesn't do well

[MarioCS] nice!

[Lisa] I have the map zoom to 30% to see the kenna icon

[Master] Mario and Spring? the New Road map

[MarioCS] if its all the same, will we fill the scree better if the map is rotated 90 degrees?

[Spring] hi BOB. it looks nice

[Spring] i don't see an icon

[MarioCS] looks great, but a lot of 'wasted' space on th eside

[Guy] down at the very bottom

[Spring] there it is

[Master] yes to Mario

[Master] will work on that later

[Master] but as of now cannot use it because Lisa cannot see the map

[Master] it is black for her

[MarioCS] as long as no leucrottas sneak up on us when were zoomed

[Lisa] do I need to see the map?

[Master] who knows

[Master] we will use one next week

[Lisa] If I can see the icons I don't need a background image

[Master] Mario is coming to dinner

[Master] if he wants to eat

[Master] he can fix my poor image making skills

[MarioCS] hey! im cooking! that entitles me to eat automatically

[MarioCS] map skillz or not

[Master] WHAT are you cooking? she is starting things now

[Master] it takes time

[MarioCS] you know Nyrma cant cook Thai

[Master] LOL

[Master] Indian tomorrow

[MarioCS] cant wait

[MarioCS] JoAnn raves about her naan

[Master] will be good

[Master] not sure if goat and chicken or just chicken

[MarioCS] she asked if we eat lamb

[MarioCS] im like, of course

[Guy] how does goat taste?

[Master] meaty

[MarioCS] not baaaaaaaahhhddd

[Lisa] where do you buy goat?

[Guy] you should feel sheepish for that Mario

[Master] lots of grocery stores ehre

[MarioCS] its super popular here

[Master] don't start butting heads Guy

[Spring] sheepish heh

[MarioCS] the haitian population have it every meal

[Lisa] goat is not a breakfast item

[MarioCS] when I worked at the hotel in Miami, we always had two courses for lunch; ine was goat

[Guy] ive never tried goat

[MarioCS] you wouldnt know you were having it

[Lisa] tastes like chicken?

[Spring] it

[MarioCS] its like a juicier pork

[Spring] it's been a long time for me

[Spring] i don't remember

[Guy] ive recently tried frog legs and alligator tail

[Master] Alligator is great

[Spring] did you like them Guy?

[Lisa] I've had those

[MarioCS] yes to both ,theyre ok

[Lisa] cow's brains - not good

[Lisa] rabbits good

[Guy] yeah i did although i probably wouldnt order frog legs in a restaraunt but i woouldnt turn them down if offered

[MarioCS] my parents eat that, and the cows cheeks

[MarioCS] they love it

[Master] concur on rabbit

[Spring] i liked alligator. i used to like frog legs when i was a kid but i had them again as an adult and didn't like

[Guy] cows brain tongue and heart are nasty

[Spring] i used to love rabbit and squirrel

[MarioCS] i once dated a n Indonesian-Chinese girl, and we ate some exotic things

[Guy] rabbit is good so is squirrel

[Master] and to make sure everyone agrees Mario you did a great job on the summary

[MarioCS] sea cucumber

[MarioCS] bleh

[Lisa] yes

[MarioCS] duck feet and duck bills

[Guy] bear is good but very greasy

[Lisa] you should do quotes this week

[MarioCS] sorry duck tongues

[MarioCS] thats one way to quiet a duck

[Lisa] why would anyone eat a duck's tongue?

[Spring] duck bills would have been difficult

[MarioCS] that culture eats EVERY part of the animal

[Master] OK so Mario yes you do quotes see how easy it is to find something to use?

[Lisa] who was the 1st guy to be cutting up a duck and decide that was the part they wanted to eat?

[Spring] um, being really hungry and runing out of the rest of the duck?

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] guess so

[MarioCS] they, the asian 'kids', i call them, would fight over who gets to eat the steamed tilapia eye

[Guy] when you are hungry you will eat anything and everything

[Lisa] If it were me that part would have already been tossed aside

[MarioCS] you get a bowl with like fifty

[Lisa] something crawling around on teh ground would have eaten it

[MarioCS] and they have a tiny bone on one end

[Lisa] ewww

[MarioCS] and you pop the non bone side in, suck a bit, and the meat comes off

[MarioCS] repoeat

[MarioCS] many times

[MarioCS] they were quite enjoyable

[MarioCS] it was 99% the sauce, and 1% the tongue

[Guy] just like crawdads or crayfish depending on where you are

[Lisa] I'll take your word on that!

[MarioCS] exactly

[Guy] in texas they are called crawdads

[MarioCS] ii re-read the chat so many times, and every time i came out with ten quotes

[MarioCS] so the quote list would be 40 quotes long

[MarioCS] hard to select just a few

[Lisa] so you should have put them in!

[Master] OK

[Master] you will work it out

[MarioCS] who will do the summary this week?

[Master] TMO has a plumber at the house, will be in when he can

[MarioCS] i volunteer again if no one else wants to...

[Master] and I am good with that Mario

[MarioCS] the plumber cannot

[Spring] i don't trust myself to stay awake

[Master] and it is the first watch of the evening

[Lisa] do the quotes too please

[Master] so you need to set up who is where

[Master] and when

[Master] then we will see how the conversations go

[Master] and rolling

[MarioCS] are we on watches?

[Lisa] is fun to see what people think are the quotes of the night

[Lisa] Can we have jared anastacia and branwyn on first?

[MarioCS] i go fo rthe humourus ones, but TMO did have some deep Schroedinger's ones, too, so...the confusion begins

[Master] yes

[Lisa] to do the list?

[Lisa] instead of paying atten to watches ...

[Master] So first watch of Jared Anastacia and Brawnyn

[Guy] uh oh

[Guy] Jared: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=26] 26 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

Branwyn (Lisa) pulls guard list out of the loot chest and hands a few sheets to Jared and Anastacia

[Branwyn (Lisa)] JARED!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are on watch!

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) waves the parchment out

[Jared (Guy)] cant watch and read

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose other than Marisu, we are the best to be able to decipher this list

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] You cannot hide on watch

Branwyn (Lisa) hands Jared's section to Anastacia

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe we can look at the list and watch the rowboat and Jared can get Snee and they can patrol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We were warned to double the watches

[Jared (Guy)] easier to watch from the shadows

Branwyn (Lisa) grins at Anastacia

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: Investigation, Priest, null, 1, $re, -2.

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Snezana (Spring)] did somebody call?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 12'09".

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jun 29 19:28:56 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 30'03".

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] waiting for Lisa to return

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] before we sleep, can Mara heal herself?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 29 19:29:55 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

[Master] We already use that link for I Touch Myself

[Master] so sure

Lisa has received the map Roadside 1.

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol, thanks

[Lisa] (sorry)

[Lisa] (got klooge java error on that map)

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 0'00"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Snee, could you please help Jared patrol on watch?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against Mara the Blessed: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=9] -10 points.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The gypsy warned us there might be trouble

[Master] Mara the Blessed's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (10) - Lightly Wounded

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (thanks!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anastacia and I will guard the rowboat

[Jared (Guy)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvTgHum7xSw

[Snezana (Spring)] i would love to help

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you! I think Jared is in that bush over there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At least it sounds like it

[Jared (Guy)] thats not me

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed no longer targets Mara the Blessed.

[Snezana (Spring)] is it this one then?

Branwyn (Lisa) sits down on the edge of the rowboat "Want the chair?"

Branwyn (Lisa) looking up at Anastacia

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Kel. Distance: 14'03"

Anastacia Eustace (Master) looks at the chair dubiously

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Do you think it is magical?

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Branwyn. Distance: 35'07"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Doubtful, but you never know

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] or was someone just really full of them self and needed to bring something like this along

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] like those silver boots

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 22'02"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the stuffy Brotherhood people

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Maybe Count Drake is missing a chair"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I do not remember what he had in the castle

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against Kel: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=4] -5 points. NOTE: Not available.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against Branwyn: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=1] -1 points. NOTE: Not available.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] this is your first time seeing him since the time you stabbed him?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Neither do I really. A chair is harder to steal than the cutlery

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against [Shurkural]]: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=6] -6 points. NOTE: Not available.

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 54 (6) - Lightly Wounded

[Jared (Guy) (to Master only)] im going to try and listen for things trying to sneak up on us

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[MarioCS] All targets for Mara the Blessed removed.

[Jared (Guy) (to GM only)] Jared: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=56] 56 - ROLL FAILED against 50!!

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 54 (5) - Lightly Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was there for the coronation festivities but that was the last

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (do remember Mario that healing spells are touch spells you have to walk up to those people to do that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Mara!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Oh I had forgotten who was there for that

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] it was enough to celebrate and then control

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You should get some rest. We may need you for 3rd watch if no one else wakes up for it

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Mother had me chase after some kids

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Spells - CHANGED: Light - Priest -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Soften Earth and Stone -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Cure Light Wounds -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Cure Moderate Wounds -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they were trying to taunt Toybin

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (right on,next time for sure)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And we care what children think because?

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) zzzz

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Mother thought it was a cover for something

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] so I walked out through the chanting crowd of boys

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and got them to quiet down

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So what did you do with them?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] glowered at them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (pls don't tell me she put them in cages)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (LOL)

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You must have a fearsome gaze

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am happy not have seen it as yet

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] young boys chanting wedding night songs do not come around you very often

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] what was your wedding night like?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] a Prince must mean it was an eventuful wedding

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ummm... the end of the night was very nice

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] heh that bad you wanted it to end

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The wedding party was strained to put it in a nice way

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was clear I was being tolerated but not accepted and the sooner we left the better for all of us

Branwyn (Lisa) shrugged

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So we did

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] who would not accept you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A grand affair full of veiled threats

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you are a hero of the Kingdom

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not in Cornelia. I was speaking of my new mother in law

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm just glad the wedding part is over and we can just ... be

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So oen of the Queen of Drilian's chosen ones would be quite a catch

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] You have standing

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I would imagine she was thrilled to have you

[Jared (Guy)] you are making too much noise

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are scaring intruders!

Snezana (Spring) giggles

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] If we make enough noise we will fighten them off

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Exactly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let anyone try to come and take this chair!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] or we will draw them to us and you get to ambush them

[Jared (Guy)] more like attract them like moths to a flame

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can do flames

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Why do moths do that

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] do they eat the light?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They're cold?

Jared (Guy) mutters about noisy women

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] then why not come out in the day

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] bats are at night because they are blind

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] so they do not need light

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but moths?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have never given it much thought

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they are like little butterflyes

Branwyn (Lisa) calls out to Snee "Do you have a moth theory?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] who would be afraid of a butterfly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Depends on the size of the butterfly

[Snezana (Spring)] ..... no? ....

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose it will remain a mystery

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I wonder if moths are good eating

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the frogs seem to like them

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (??)

[Snezana (Spring)] they are not good eating

[Snezana (Spring)] they are easy to catch but dusty and dry

Branwyn (Lisa) looks up "You have eaten one?"

[Snezana (Spring)] i have eaten a lot of things. i am an orphan

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I know a man who is an orphan

[Snezana (Spring)] i was half grown before they caught me and put me in the monastery

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] he has a tavern

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry for that

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] "I am an orphan my mother died givign birth to my older brother"

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (ah crap, I didnt see Indigo's HP)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi appearance check last week covered it up)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Snezana (Spring)] older brother. i see.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Spending too much time at Old Man Miller's have you?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] it is the closest decent bar to Jistille

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] maybe you can open one up Jared?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (no one would ever find it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think he's hiding

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So what do you think of these names and their markings?

Branwyn (Lisa) reads down her half of the list

[Jared (Guy)] ((it would be like Callahans place and you can only find it if you truly need to))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Local History check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Branwyn can see many different families listed here

[Master] check marks seem to be those that are allied with the Bolpels

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (had to look up the reference. look sinteresting!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (sinistering)

[Snezana (Spring)] (like suspicious and wrong)

[Master] nods with Spring

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The checked names look like all the guests welcome at a Bopel dinner

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is your name on the list?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Heh,

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] ( i have space bar trauma kills my real life docs)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Yes it is

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] holds up a page with an X by her name

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tsk tsk

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No invitation for you

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I wonder

Anastacia Eustace (Master) scanning

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] OH

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] here he is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Jared, did you know you are not welcome at the Bolpel estates?

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs loudly

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I think these lists are not up to date, none of you are on here

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (and the D'Ambray's?)

[Jared (Guy)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQSk0CYPvwE

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they must have thought you were still out of the Kingdom

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So I can go!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How exciting

Branwyn (Lisa) looks for d'Ambreyvilles

[Master] Some on the check list some on the X list

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This should be an interesting wedding

[Jared (Guy)] ((are the bolpels loyay or traitors?))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Half the party will be trying to kill the other half

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Any Doeskins on your list? It might help Marisu know who in her family might still be alive

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] There are only ones on teh check list one

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but they are dead

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] as least as far as the ones that I recognize

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry for that. I was rather hoping for better news on that score.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I think the best news is that the Queen knows her and has given her permission to stay in the Kingdom

Branwyn (Lisa) calls out "You know Snee, if you start setting bushes on fire I bet you will be able to find Jared!"

[Snezana (Spring)] well, yes

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and that would be even better at attracting attention to us

[Snezana (Spring)] the collatoral damage though

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] that would solve many things

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, that is a great relief! I cannot tell you how worried I was on that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And we would find Jared!

[Snezana (Spring)] if jared does not want to go on patrol with me, i cant make him

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I can

[Jared (Guy)] ((collateral damage like starting a controlled burn and letting it get out of control))

[Snezana (Spring)] (exactly what i'm thinking)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Anastacia

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Jared

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] One

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Want her to make him, Snee?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] a chance to be done

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Two

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you do not want to be blue

Branwyn (Lisa) leans back against the chair

[Snezana (Spring)] not really

[Jared (Guy)] three I am staying free

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think it's too late for that

[Snezana (Spring)] hahaha

[Mara (MarioCS)] .

[Snezana (Spring)] (yeah)

[Master] so let's see a roll from Guy

[Master] on if he managed to avoid an encounter

[Jared (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Master] there you go

[Master] so move people around as you wish

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (attacked by a herd pf moths!)

[Master] a flight of

[Jared (Guy)] ((im not on the map))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (anastacia and branwyn are guarding the rowboat)

[Master] see how good he can hide

[Mara (MarioCS)] (ana and bran both guarding the rwoboat?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so encounter doesn't happen on our map)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (85 feet apart? Huge rowboat!!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes - lots o' loot in rowboat - I recommend guards)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I don't see a rowboat on my map)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (thats a knarr boat!)

[Jared (Guy)] ((havent been on the map at all))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ( I would move my icon there if I knew where it was)

[Master] set your selves up

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( im just saying youd prolly be closer to gether, thats all)

[Master] I can draw a boat where you want it

[Mara (MarioCS)] far right, next to your husband)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Branwyn moved 8'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 23'03".

[Snezana (Spring)] (i am having massive trouble staying awake. right after this encounter i'm proba bly going to bed)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 39'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so sleeping people in right circle? then put rowboat on outer edge - where my icon is?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 1'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 26'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that works)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and Snee and Jared on patrol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or snee on patrol and jared in a bush)

[Master] a burning bush?

[Snezana (Spring)] (faw less awesome than that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (anastacia on other side of boat?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then if spring is okay with where Snee is we can let the encounter begin)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hope it will be a close encounter)

[Snezana (Spring)] (once upon a time if i cursored over a character it would tell me who it is. that's not happening anymore)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (of the fifth kind)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (whatever that one is)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (click in the map, then hover

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how many encounter types are there?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 36'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male moved 85'08".

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 21'00".

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 23'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] [Ilero]] moved 25'03".

[Snezana (Spring)] (there i guess that is ok)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] [Marisu]] moved 16'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #30, Zombie #25, Zombie #26, Zombie #22, Zombie #23, Zombie #24, Zombie #19, Zombie #20, Zombie #21, Zombie #27, Zombie #28, Zombie #17, Zombie #18 and Zombie #29 moved 78'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #30 moved 87'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 26'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #29 moved 10'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #28 moved 9'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #27 moved 4'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #26 moved 5'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #25 moved 6'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 15'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #24, Zombie #22, Zombie #23, Zombie #19, Zombie #20, Zombie #21, Zombie #17 and Zombie #18 moved 16'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #24 moved 34'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #23 moved 14'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #22 moved 15'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #21 moved 10'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #20 moved 11'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #19 moved 6'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #18 moved 9'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #17 moved 3'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Zombie #28 moved 9'04".

[Master] That should make it easier for you

[Master] only the characters that are here

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 21'03".

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 55'07".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 34'11".

[Master] Mara moved 37'05".

[Master] Indigo moved 50'00".

[Master] Treble moved 88'01".

[Master] Penelope moved 59'08".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 47'03".

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 3'03".

[Master] Mercy moved 8'01".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 22'09".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 14'10".

[Master] Treble moved 7'09".

Treble (Master) scratches at Jared's leg

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'03".

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 42'06".

Jared (Guy) looks at Treble

Treble (Master) wraps around Jared's ankles then away again

[Jared (Guy)] whats with your otter?

[Master] Zombie #28, Zombie #25, Zombie #26, Zombie #22, Zombie #23, Zombie #24, Zombie #30, Zombie #19, Zombie #20, Zombie #21, Zombie #27, Zombie #17, Zombie #18 and Zombie #29 moved 5'06".

[Master] Zombie #29, Zombie #25, Zombie #26, Zombie #22, Zombie #23, Zombie #24, Zombie #30, Zombie #19, Zombie #20, Zombie #21, Zombie #27, Zombie #28, Zombie #17 and Zombie #18 moved 6'01".

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol zombies marching 2x2, nice!)

[Master] Zombie #28, Zombie #25, Zombie #26, Zombie #22, Zombie #23, Zombie #24, Zombie #30, Zombie #19, Zombie #20, Zombie #21, Zombie #27, Zombie #17, Zombie #18 and Zombie #29 moved 1'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can we go?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (and in step, too!)

Treble (Master) chitter chitter

[Master] Treble moved 24'03".

[Master] up to you

[Master] what do you want to do?

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Zombie #22. Distance: 77'02"

[Snezana (Spring)] (so if treble is doing all that, do i now know what bush jared is in?)

[Master] yes to SNee

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Zombie #22: Fireball: I fire off a 20' radius ball of flame which deals (10d6) [10d6=2,3,4,5,3,1,6,5,1,1] 31 points of damage. Save vs spell for half damage.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (center there)

[Snezana (Spring)] (wait have we detected the zombies yet?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we got no time for this garbage)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (super sweet! you were waitning to do that for a while, i can tell...!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (LOL)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - there will be zombies for jared and snee too)

[Master] Zombie #27: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Zombie #26: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Zombie #24: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Zombie #23: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Zombie #21: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Zombie #19: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 19!!

[Master] Zombie #18: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Zombie #20: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Zombie #22: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Zombie #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -22 (-31) - Dead

[Mara (MarioCS)] 20 ft radius would be double the circle size

[Master] Zombie #27's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -20 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -26 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -22 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -21 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #26's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -19 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -19 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -18 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -19 (-31) - Dead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Humph!

Snezana (Spring) mouth agape

[Master] Zombie #30's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -21 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #28's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -24 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #29's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -20 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #25's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -20 (-31) - Dead

[Master] Zombie #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -21 (-31) - Dead

[Mara (MarioCS)] a little further, and cuouild REALLY set Jared's bush on fire!!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I didn't think it would be that effective

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sorry to spoil the fun

[Mara (MarioCS)] 31 pts to all in the circle, ya, pretty effective

[Jared (Guy)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deB_u-to-IE

[Mara (MarioCS)] (briing out another platoon, Bob!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (i am just amazed that you fired between us at them and got them all

[Snezana (Spring)] (and not us)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They usually aren't so tightly packed

[Master] bring out your undead.... bring out your undead

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How many dark priestesses have the Bolpel's on call?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Not sure we can blame everything on that one family

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I can

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who would you like me to blame?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They started this whole thing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anything any other family is doing is simply following the Bolpel lead

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but we cannot elminate the entire family

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] look at Marisu

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I didn't say eliminate them

[Spring] (ok i can't stay awake. if i wake up while the game is still going, i'll come back

[Spring] sorry!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (HUGS to Spring glad to have you as you can)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just .... remove their ability to cause more destruction

[Mara (MarioCS)] (sleep well Spring!)

[Spring] bye!

Spring has left the game on Fri Jun 29 20:28:28 EDT 2018

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Goodnight!)

[Jared (Guy)] ((night spring))

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] perhaps if we give them a reason to protect Queen Willamina

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My new estate is going to need an awful lot of farmers

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

[Jared (Guy)] why not ranchers as well?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What possible reason could we give them to make them act to serve their rightful queen?

[Jared (Guy)] their lives

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] if they had a son who would be the consort?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh and who is this puppet they have put up as their queen?

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs "Toybin is the consort"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can't get rid of Toybin at this stage

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] But there are daughters

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and sons

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] who will need to be married off

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If it were that simple ...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hasn't the Queen tried negotiating?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She made deals with the other families

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am not certain

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (no Micahel)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I can imagine that there needs to be some sort of negociating that works for long term

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] rather than just keeping somone on the throne

[Mara (MarioCS)] (were' at three players at 830 pm...)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (HAH Lisa and John were the only two sometimes )

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (and Carissa will be in later, plus likely John and TMO)

[Jared (Guy)] ((where is john tonight?))

[Mara (MarioCS)] (sure, but RIGHT NOW>>> just three)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (summer camp)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (are you saying you cannot hold up your end Mario? )

[Jared (Guy)] ((2 and a half))

[Mara (MarioCS)] (gotta be worth something)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (your fireabll, Kell's sowrd, and Mara's ...umm...chest...we got this!!)

[Master] so second watch

[Mara (MarioCS)] and Jared's flaming bush, no drama!!

[Master] grabbing drinks as you organize

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes but branwyn is going to sleep now)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Mara (MarioCS)] but we have Indigo!

[Mara (MarioCS)] Jared can pul a second shift

[Mara (MarioCS)] (Kel can do 2 and 3

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have kel, indigo, tiberius, wu, jon the nekked sailor)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (and we have Ty, too)

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jun 29 20:37:47 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Roadside 1...

[Mara (MarioCS)] (mara could do three, not much help, though)

TMO has received the map Roadside 1.

[Mara (MarioCS)] and we are saved

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (see - what are you worried about?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] rofl

[Mara (MarioCS)] Hey TMO

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi TMO!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what's on 2nd?)

[TMO] hi. sorry I'm late

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no worries)

[TMO] 3 more for watches

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ilero want 2nd watch with some o'tters?)

[TMO] yes

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara (MarioCS)] 9lol, youre on fire tonight!)

[TMO] we have a clutch of otters now?

[TMO] ;)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ilero kel indigo and Jon?)

[TMO] does that leave enough for 3rd?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tiberius and shur will do 3rd with some casters?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I call first bush on the right!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 57'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (kel can do a double)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have marisu, mara and howard available for 3rd)

[Kel (MarioCS)] cool

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh kel sleep and cut the paranoia)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 5'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we just killed an army of zombies - the rest of the night should be cake)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 48'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 63'05".

[TMO] epends - did we move te carrion?

[TMO] typing qround food, sorry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they are the charcoal you see in the middle of the road)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (unappetizing)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I finally got to unleash a fireball - reason for my happy mood!)

[Jared (Guy)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UbGtjnluyY

[TMO] pyro

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yup)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (she's been holdin it in for ages. Tonight was THE night!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] the hydra had it coming last week

[Jared (Guy)] ((thats what he said))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so you want Indigo guarding the rowboat or patrolling?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[TMO] he'd make a dandy surprise guard, out of sight until last second

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he can patrol the perimeter since he has the night vision)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 58'06".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 32'02".

[TMO] [Marisu]] moved 42'06".

[TMO] [Shurkural]] moved 51'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] someone should sit in the chair, in the rowboat, so no thieves come by

[TMO] [Ilero]] moved 17'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (up to you how you do it - we did 2 by boat and 2 outside)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (could hide under the massive shield)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (1 outside and 1 in the bush)

[TMO] ballooning spiders come by, siently web the chair, and float away, with us none the wiser

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( that would be awesome! Bob woul dget major props for that

[TMO] [Ilero]] moved 56'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (if you roll an 8 fo rencounter...)

[TMO (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[TMO (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[TMO (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[TMO (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=72] 72 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Guy] sorry everybody im not going to be able to keep my eyes open much longer

[TMO] weak

[Master] have a great night Guy

[TMO] :P

[Guy] good luck on the rest of the night

[TMO] may lose power here, btw

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( bye Guy)

[TMO] lights just flickered briefly

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight Guy)

[Guy] night all

[Master] you know I have a UPS here that helped me run the game during a hurricane one year

[Master] at least for the first 30 minutes

[Master] of poweroutage

Guy has left the game on Fri Jun 29 20:48:00 EDT 2018

[Master] but sure

[Master] so

[Kel (MarioCS)] (werent you in the Commend Center for the hurricane????)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not everyone has quite your level of dedication)

[Master] who is where and letting you continue

[Master] years ago Mario

[TMO] (Kel, move a bit right to close the gap

[Master] before I had the ability

[Master] and imagine if I put Klooge on the EOC computers

[Kel (MarioCS)] ahhh

[Kel (MarioCS)] super sweet!

[Master] we could play all night

[Kel (MarioCS)] ("...and it looks like we just took a direct hit. The hurricane rolled a critial 20, so homestead, youre f*#$d!..")

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jared moved 57'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Snezana moved 49'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] k, lets do this, gotta walk Coal

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Indigo (Lisa)] (rolling like John!)

[Master] smile

Indigo (Lisa) paces back and forth, looking back at the rowboat from time to time

[Kel (MarioCS)] scans the woodline, then the party

[Kel (MarioCS)] (did we lose Bob?)

TMO sits hidden in the tree and broods as he watches the night

[Ilero]] (TMO) sits hidden in the tree and broods as he watches the night

[Master] no i am looking at what to do

[Master] you actually rolled a Living Wall, which only happens underground

Ilero (TMO)] (give us loot and xp?)

[Master] so reconsidering

[Indigo (Lisa)] (suddenly a wall shoots up out of the earth demanding his chair back)

Ilero (TMO)] (in caves 30' underground, a wall moves down a corridor..)

[Master (to GM only)] Ogre #11 moved 15'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Ogre #11 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 11'05"

[Master (to GM only)] Ogre #11 targets Kel. Distance: 14'09"

[Master (to GM only)] Ogre #10 moved 19'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Ogre #9 moved 11'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Ogre #9 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 12'04"

[Master (to GM only)] Ogre #9 targets Kel. Distance: 14'09"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I wanted to have a wall)

Ilero (TMO)] (look out Kel)

[Master] Ogre #8 [1d12]: (1d12) [1d12=1] 1

[Master] Ogre #9 [1d12]: (1d12) [1d12=6] 6

[Master] Ogre #10 [1d12]: (1d12) [1d12=1] 1

[Master] Ogre #11 [1d12]: (1d12) [1d12=11] 11

Ilero (TMO)] (at least it's not centipedes)

[Master] OK

[Master] so Kel goes first becaue two of them are surprised

[Master] then we roll Init

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 14'06".

[MarioCS] Kel targets Ogre #11. Distance: 3'04"

[MarioCS] Kel targets Ogre #9. Distance: 14'06"

[MarioCS] Kel targets Ogre #8. Distance: 19'06"

[MarioCS] Kel targets Ogre #10. Distance: 24'04"

[Kel (MarioCS)] OGRES!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=2] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ogre #11 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=10] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ogre #11 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=10] 19 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ogre #11

[Master] Ogre #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-19) - Heavily Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, Kel's done

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Master] Ogre #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Ogre #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Ogre #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Ogre #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=8] 6 [MODIFIED (-10)]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) runs to the ogres stopping to roll Anastacia over with his foot to wake her

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: CON check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Indigo (Lisa) calls as he kicks and passes her "OGRES!"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 67'09".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=11] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ogre #11 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=8] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ogre #11

[Master] Ogre #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-17) - Dying

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he kicked her! jeez! what a sound sleeper little miss princess is!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=3] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=20] -12 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ogre #9 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Short Bow for Elves: ((1d1-1)+6) [1d1=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ogre #9

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=7] 16 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ogre #9

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=2] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ogre #9 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Ogre #10

[Master] so only one of those damage rolls

[Kel (MarioCS)] (disregard the bow damage, pls)

[Master] Ogre #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] (i pressed the wrong button, my bad)

[Master] Ogre #10 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'11"

[Master] Ogre #10: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 4. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ogre #9

[Master] Ogre #9: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 6. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Ogre #10. Distance: 72'01"

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=1] 13 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ogre #10 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ogre #8

[Ilero]] (TMO) falls out of the tree.

[Master] Ogre #8 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 8'09"

[Master] tryign to grab at Teb

[Master] Ogre #8: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 15. MISSES Tebhoundrin (AC FINAL: 10).

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ogre #10. Distance: 2'11"

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -7. HITS Ogre #10 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ogre #10

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -5. HITS Ogre #10 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=8] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ogre #10

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 9. MISSES Ogre #10 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Master] Ogre #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=11] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ogre #9 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=6] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ogre #9

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=11] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ogre #9 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=6] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ogre #9

[Master] Ogre #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -17 (-30) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Ogre #10

[Master] Ogre #10 moved 115'10".

[Master] Ogre #10 no longer targets Indigo.

[Kel (MarioCS)] And STAY gone!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 6. MISSES Ogre #10 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Darn!

Kel (MarioCS) puzzled

[TMO] [Ilero]] no longer targets Ogre #10.

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Ogre #8. Distance: 86'07"

[MarioCS] Kel no longer targets Ogre #10.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 8'11".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=14] 0 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ogre #8 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v L: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=4] 5 added to: Ogre #8

[Master] Ogre #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Ogre #10.

[Ilero]] (TMO) slaps the ogre upside the head.

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ogre #8

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ogre #8. Distance: 20'01"

[Master] Ogre #8 moved 111'03".

[Master] Ogre #8 no longer targets Tebhoundrin.

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Ogre #8.

[Kel (MarioCS)] and you STAY gone, too!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hope they aren't going to go get their friends

[Kel (MarioCS)] hmm, ogres, who needs 'em

[Indigo (Lisa)] Anything on these two?

[Kel (MarioCS)] We have more, for their friends, too

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'05".

Kel (MarioCS) checks pockets of dead guys

[Ilero]] (TMO) moves back to his post and scans for more.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 9'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (they may actually have pockets this week!)

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

Ilero (TMO)] (that's where they store their boogers)

[Indigo (Lisa)] The one that I was fighting had a nice sword for an ogre

[Indigo (Lisa)] Usually they throw rocks or have maces and clubs

[Kel (MarioCS)] i wonder where they found real weapons

[Master] so you find (2*{2d4}gp) [2d4=1,4] 2 GP

[Master] so 4 totay GP

[Kel (MarioCS)] are we sure they will fit in the chest?

[Master] total

[Kel (MarioCS)] collected

Indigo (Lisa) tries to shove ogre back into the brush and away from camp

[Kel (MarioCS)] Indigo, you should have Mara take a looook at you tomorrow morning, you dont look too good

Kel (MarioCS) helps move the ogres away

[Indigo (Lisa)] What? I think I look okay

Kel (MarioCS) laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] A little cut up but Penelope says I look dangerous this way

[Kel (MarioCS)] you look great, i mean your wounds look like they could use some help

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Kel (MarioCS)] and you do! you scared off TWO ogres!

[Indigo (Lisa)] /ms laughs

[Kel (MarioCS)] all by your lonesome

[Kel (MarioCS)] youre an impressive sight on the battlefield

Kel (MarioCS) squeezes Indigo's biceps

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, im a bit scared even

[Indigo (Lisa)] It was probably more you and Teb

Kel (MarioCS) tussles his hair

Ilero (TMO)] (flirt!)

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Master] and John just called out

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, Teb's been on fire lately. He nust really enjoy being out

[Indigo (Lisa)] People just laugh at me until I hit them

[Master] so only waiting on Carissa now

Kel (MarioCS) nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tell John I am making his rolls for him so not to worry)

[Kel (MarioCS)] sometimes, thats the only way some people will learn, you have to show them

[Kel (MarioCS)] most times, its not worth it

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol: 7's)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're right there!

[Kel (MarioCS)] i just let others think what they want, and when it's tim to show it, i bring it

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's all we can do

[Kel (MarioCS)] Being super strong: its a curse

Kel (MarioCS) shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh well

[Indigo (Lisa)] It helps us move ogres

Kel (MarioCS) smiles with one hand!

[Indigo (Lisa)] They are heavy

[Kel (MarioCS)] and smelly, ugh

[Indigo (Lisa)] Think this is far enough?

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, that should be good, their smell alone may help keep others away

[Indigo (Lisa)] (move them out 100 feet or so away from where they are?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, pls

[Master] Ogre #9 moved 89'11".

[Master] Ogre #11 moved 94'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we can get some sleep now.

[Indigo (Lisa)] That made me tired

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero took a nasty spill from that tree. i hop ehe's ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did he?

[Ilero]] (TMO) is practicing his "I meant to do that" look

[Kel (MarioCS)] i heard a thump. and he was sprawled out

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh. Ilero are you okay?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods and waves.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 58'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 43'05".

Indigo (Lisa) goes back to his post

Ilero (TMO)] the Hand floats by and gives you a thumbs up.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sriously, have Mara look at you tomorrow. We need you full health

Indigo (Lisa) waves at the hand

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (high five!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] All right Kel

Kel (MarioCS) check on Shi and the pups, all sound asleep

Kel (MarioCS) eyes Mara, then walks away

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 27'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and End Scene)

[Master] third watch

[Kel (MarioCS)] (who is available)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tiberius shur and?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (he is)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes I think he is)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 35'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Mara can also if needed)

Lord Branadarus (Master) stretches

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 36'08".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] SO

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (marisu, howard mara, wu, Jon - who does Shur want?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] how goes the night

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I see you did well

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] what did you find?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We had 4 ogres show up. Kel killed 2 but mine and the other ran away

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] they saw you and ran

[Indigo (Lisa)] So they might come back

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thats what i said!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] sounds like they were smarter than the average ogre

[Indigo (Lisa)] They got hurt and ran

[Indigo (Lisa)] They had fancy swords

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 30'00".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you hurt their feelings?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I thought you were the nice one?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Lord Branadarus (Master) grins

Shurkural (TMO)] (did anyone look at the swords from the dead ogres?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am the nice one

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] claps him on the shoulder

Kel (MarioCS) snuggle sup to Shi and the wolves

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Yes you are Admiral

Lord Branadarus (Master) winks

[Indigo (Lisa)] We moved the ogres. I think the swords are by that rock over there

Indigo (Lisa) points

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] eh I like Thorn here

[Indigo (Lisa)] They were big 2-handed swords

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I took him from a vampire

[Indigo (Lisa)] I just mean they must have killed ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] What?

Lord Branadarus (Master) hols out Thorn

Shurkural (TMO)] (mental brakes squeal in Indigo's head)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I have had him for years

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] was a grand fight

[Kel (MarioCS)] (stole it from mom's closet)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You killed a vampire with a 2-handed sword?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Thorn did a lots of damage

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so I had to take it when we killed the vampire

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] of course I am not sure what he was called before

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where did you see a vampire?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but he was a thorn in our side

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so

Indigo (Lisa) chuckles uncomfortably

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Off to the east of Cornelia

[Kel (MarioCS)] (dinner table?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] there was a vault that was broken into

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and suddenly there was a vampire attacking people

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so we went and put a stop to it

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( if youre good, Im going to walk Coal. If Mara is needed, i'll be back soon)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you tell anybody?

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (and Thorn is a long swor)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Tell who?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I mean our band was lucky to kill it

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. Anybody!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I suppose it makes a nice story

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but not as big as a hydra

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] or that giant

Indigo (Lisa) nods

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] plus we fought a whole castle of bugbears!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We did great

[Indigo (Lisa)] No! We did that!

[Indigo (Lisa)] How many castles of bugbears have you invaded?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] laughs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I mean you and me

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] we fought a whole castle of bugbears

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that is a good thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh. I thought you meant a different one

[Indigo (Lisa)] That was a good story

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] How many castles have you stormed?

Indigo (Lisa) thinks

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not a lot I don't think

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Giants are tough

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Dragons are harder

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I have to go to sleep

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] sure

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] go have a great night

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can talk to Shur

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks around to see who else is up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thanks Branadarus

Indigo (Lisa) smiles up at him

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Have a good night Master Indigo

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 46'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I can put howard up if you want tmo - just have to run downstairs and get something cold to drink and will be back)

Shurkural (TMO)] (whatever - Shur is out a bit from the group, but Branadarus is in close)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 29'07".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Lord Branadarus (Master) calls out So Shur what is the plan?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles and says back, more quietly, "Not waking everyone up?"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH I suppose

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 31'05".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 14'07".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 7'04".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I was wondering what was the plan for the next couple of days

Shurkural (TMO)] What makes you think I'd have any idea, sugar? I'm about as far down the pecking list as it gets.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Oh I think they listen to you more than you think

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I have not seen them ever do something that you have said they should not do

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] even Ilero follows your lead

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and he never listens to anyone

[Shurkural]] (TMO) chuckles. "Maybe sometimes, but I don't use it too often."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you have been here before rigth?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] what do you remember of this castle we are going to?

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, I was new then. It was part of my first trip, hunting down the Queen to rescue her.

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] how did you find the Queen?

Shurkural (TMO)] The Count seemed real nice, but I know he makes Ilero and Indigo real nervous.

Shurkural (TMO)] Count Drake found her, I think. It was all real confusing, but we just caught up with her here and she was all safe and sound already.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So you saved her from herself?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I have heard Branwyn say she reads a lot

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that can be dangerous

Shurkural (TMO)] Oh, I wouldn't know about that. I barely saw her, just once or twice.

Shurkural (TMO)] She was a lady, and now a queen. I'm just a ... *shrug* me. I'm a bit small to be noticed by them.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You seem very noticable

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles saucily. "That's different, honey."

Lord Branadarus (Master) grins

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Penelope is like that too

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but we will see this castle soon I guess

Shurkural (TMO)] I can't tell much about her. She runs hot and cold.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] who does?

Shurkural (TMO)] Penelope. Around Indigo she's sweet and caring. Around others she's the hard case from the city.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Oh I think she is just protective

Shurkural (TMO)] Hard to say which is the real her.

Shurkural (TMO)] Easy to be catty and say she's pretending around Indigo, as her meal ticket.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] she does not see Indigo's ability to just ignore danger

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] She is always worried he is in trouble

Shurkural (TMO)] He *is* always in trouble. Not sure who's worse, him or Ilero.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I suppose if she wanted somehting else she would have it already?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH Ilero is much worse

[Shurkural]] (TMO) chuckles.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Indigo can take a good hit or four

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am not sure if Ilero can

Shurkural (TMO)] I do wonder sometimes if she's running a long con on the little guy.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] what is a long con?

Shurkural (TMO)] Hmm? Oh, if she's using him for somegoal or target, like maybe as a way to get close to the Queen, or whatshisname in Branwyn's dungeons.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Branwyn has dungeons?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] See I knew I loved her

Shurkural (TMO)] (I want that noted down, in case it becomes prophetic)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (LOL)

Shurkural (TMO)] Ilero won't tell me much about him.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] How deep is Branwyn's dungeon?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs. "Never been down there."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] all the good ones have lots of levels

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] see

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that sounds like a lot of fun

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] what does she keep down there?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I wonder why she never told me about them

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] maybe she wanted it to be a surprise

Shurkural (TMO)] You'd have to ask her, babe.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] how many times have you been down there?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shakes her head. "Never."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] WOW they must be tough then

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] she does like danger

Shurkural (TMO)] She maybe shoulda joined the Guard and become a soldier, right?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] don';t tell her that you told me

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] let her keep it as a surprise

Shurkural (TMO)] Sure

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I will act surprised

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (so will she)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (this is hilarious)

Shurkural (TMO)] (et me guess, not her dungeon? ;) )

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (She brought it up!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (it's at the mosskin keep - it's the mosskin dungeon)

Shurkural (TMO)] (eh, potayto, potahto)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] OK so who wants to roll?

Shurkural (TMO)] (1d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Master] and there you go

[Master] Time of Day: 07:20 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1267 TGR.

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (+2),

Mara (MarioCS) rises at the first sign of light, sits to pray

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 2 (+1), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (+1),

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (overnight healing?)

[Master] Jared: No adjustments made.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot: No adjustments made.

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Johan the Apprentice: No adjustments made.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] Wu Sen Cho: No adjustments made.

[Master] Jon the sailor: No adjustments made.

[Master] Treble: No adjustments made.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Tebhoundrin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Howard Plum: No adjustments made.

[Master] Lord Branadarus: No adjustments made.

[Master] Mara's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Gypsy Male's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] [Marisu]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray: No adjustments made.

[Master] Neith of Inholt: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Ilero]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Shi'Nynze: No adjustments made.

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Ithil: No adjustments made.

[Master] Eddie: No adjustments made.

[Master] Galad: No adjustments made.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (thanks!)

[Master] and Oh Well

[Master] Marlins had a chance at the Cycle, would have been the first in franchise history

[Master] only missed out on the triple

[Master] oh well

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( surprised they dont have one yet)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (or am i?)

[Master] yea 7 no hitters

[Master] but no cycles

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( thats a huge WOW)

[Master] but it is morning

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: APR check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] and you want to be moving out

Indigo (Lisa) brushes out his clothes thinking he still looks pretty good

Indigo (Lisa) goes to take Hoffman's rope to pull the rowboat

[Indigo (Lisa)] Want to pull for Hugh, Kel?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sure. I'll take this Hugh, you watch the ladies

[Kel (MarioCS)] //me smiles

Shurkural (TMO)] (brb - gotta shuffle laundry)

[Indigo (Lisa)] They should get a break

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tehy work hard

[Kel (MarioCS)] your wounds look better, but you could use a bit of something. How do you feel?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm alright. How do I look?

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF7euO5RmqI

[Indigo (Lisa)] Dangerous, right?

[Kel (MarioCS)] you. Lokk. Mah vulus!

Indigo (Lisa) winks at Penelope

[Kel (MarioCS)] and super dangerous

[Kel (MarioCS)] i'm gonna keep my eye on you while we're pulling

[Kel (MarioCS)] you have a mean look aboutyou. Hope youre not here for me

[Indigo (Lisa)] You never know what's gonna happen. Maybe Mara will need her spells for something worse.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Michael should gget a kick out of that one; it's a line from Fallout 4)

[Kel (MarioCS)] There's not much worse than our admiral not feeling well, or up to the task

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hope so - went over my head)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but not hard with Indigo)

[Master] hah

Indigo (Lisa) laughs "I'm fine"

Kel (MarioCS) sighs

[Indigo (Lisa)] If I get worse, Mara can take care of me

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, admiral. but the first stagger, and youre in the chair until we get here

[Kel (MarioCS)] *there

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is a nice chair

Kel (MarioCS) rolls eyes

[Kel (MarioCS)] you wont be happy til you drop. we dont need a mrtyr

[Kel (MarioCS)] or a martyr

[Indigo (Lisa)] We could put it by the fireplace at Orchard House and we can all take turns sitting in it

Kel (MarioCS) laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can have it every second day of the week

[Kel (MarioCS)] i do hope it gets to settle in Orchard House

Kel (MarioCS) puzzled

[Kel (MarioCS)] after all this pulling? and just once every fortnight?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry reead that wrong!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] There's a lot of people that might want to sit in that chair

[Kel (MarioCS)] once w week? can I take Tyberius's turn too? we dont have to tell him when its his turn...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everybody will have to wait their turn

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's not fair!

[Kel (MarioCS)] hey! if he doesnt remember it's his turn, who's fault is that?!

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I don't think he and Branwyn will be spending too much time at Orchard House.

[Kel (MarioCS)] aha

[Kel (MarioCS)] if I remeber, there's a room with a double bed...

[Kel (MarioCS)] i wonder who will get that when we return

[Kel (MarioCS)] we have a few couples now

Kel (MarioCS) smirks secretly

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just push two together and you have a double

Kel (MarioCS) ponders, and then smiles

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hoffman can attach them

[Kel (MarioCS)] and thats why youre an Admiral!

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX2Ynlwgv2c

[Indigo (Lisa)] So they don't separate over night

[Kel (MarioCS)] Why would they...ohhhhh....

Kel (MarioCS) smirks again

Kel (MarioCS) contentedly pulls the ropes

[Master] so as you are moving along the roadway

[Kel (MarioCS)] loo, nice Bobby!

[Master] pulling and bumping along

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( did everyone refesh their spell counts?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] We have to be close now

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - have hardly used any but yes)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved 15'01".

[Mara (MarioCS)] Hi Branwyn, we havent chatted much, how are you feeling on this glorious morning?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Whistling/humming check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It's a very nice day considering it's sort of cloudy

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Well, very cloudy

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Oh well

[Mara (MarioCS)] is it? seems normal to me

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I'm getting used to it surprisingly enough

[Mara (MarioCS)] please don ot forget my sole mission is to make sure you and the princess remain safe and healthy

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Me?

[Mara (MarioCS)] and i take great pride in make sure i am successful

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( un, Bran?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I don't think I am part of your mission

Mara (MarioCS) puzzled, then smiles

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] But I appreciate the sentiment

[Mara (MarioCS)] but i am willing to take care of you, too, such a strapping young man

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Our missions are somewhat similar then

[Mara (MarioCS)] smiles and quickly walks of

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Ohh ...

[Mara (MarioCS)] yes, yes, im sure they are

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] All right then

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Whistling/humming check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Mara (MarioCS)] Oh Branwyn...

Howard Plum (Lisa) grumbles to himself

[Mara (MarioCS)] how are you this morning?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good morning, Mara. I am very well, thank you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And yourself?

[Mara (MarioCS)] couldnt be beter if i were a twin!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ahhh ... good then

[Mara (MarioCS)] dont forget, if there's anything i could do to assit, thats exactly why Sister Aeiria asked me to join this party

[Mara (MarioCS)] i'm here for you

[Mara (MarioCS)] and i must thankyou so much. you changed my life, though you may not even realize it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have?

[Mara (MarioCS)] i was a lost soul, on the path to contempt and evil. but i found your church, the one you built, and I have seen not only the errors of my ways, but the One True Way

[Mara (MarioCS)] to aid all those in need

Mara (MarioCS) does a cross genuflect version for Belinos

[Mara (MarioCS)] and I wake every morning seeking out thiose who need my assistance

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh .... that.

[Mara (MarioCS)] i shall forever be in your debt

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, I am pleased that the church could be of service to you.

[Mara (MarioCS)] i would be in prison, or worse, if not for the church

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But it really is the church and the priests in it that have affected you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I simply built it for others to use.

[Mara (MarioCS)] you may not realize how far your gesture has grown, how many are better for it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is their works that have saved you, not mine

[Mara (MarioCS)] and not justthose who congregate to hear the Word, but those who reap the bebefits

Mara (MarioCS) looks Branwyn over

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But it is good to hear that it has done some good as I was repaying a favor that was done for me.

[Mara (MarioCS)] i do not see your holy symbol. Have you misplaced it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not wear one Mara.

[Master (to MarioCS only)] there is a spell to Create Holy Symbol for priests

[Mara (MarioCS)] i can make you a new one. I just need some fine wire, tin, a stoked fire, and some simple tools

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Mara (MarioCS) (to Master only)] yes, i am aware, third level, cant use it yet

Shurkural (TMO)] (back - sorry about that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I appreciate the thought, but holy things do not suit me much

[Mara (MarioCS)] i made my own. it is very modest, but i hope to make abetter one, more fitting to display my love for BElinos

Shurkural (TMO)] (she's a witch - just get her a black cat)

Mara (MarioCS) raises a brow

[Mara (MarioCS)] well, that will not stop me from caring for you

Mara (MarioCS) warm smile

[Mara (MarioCS)] i am forever in your debt

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Mara.

Mara (MarioCS) small curtsie (?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh, kel!

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved 25'00".

Branwyn (Lisa) watches her skip away and lays her head against Tiberius' arm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is it with priests and this whole conversion thing?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can't they just do what they do and let me do what I do?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Everyone wants to be near you

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFx-5PGLgb4

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can't they want to be near someone else for a bit?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Except you of course

Shurkural (TMO)] (Kel?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I think it is one of those things that attract

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are stuck with me

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol)

Lord Branadarus (Master) laughs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhsTB4rq1XU

[Kel (MarioCS)] Good morning Mara

Kel (MarioCS) leans into her, whispers

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Better version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDC4vw54Nns

[Kel (MarioCS)] when you get a chance, pass by Indigo, his wounds look concerning

Mara (MarioCS) leans in super close, wont miss this chance

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so what is the plan when we get to the castle

[Mara (MarioCS)] ok, i will for sure. how are you?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Well, just pulling hard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We dump the contents of that rowboat into the room scroll?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (end scene)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then we get cleaned up and visit with the nobility

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] How many?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Get news of the area

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] is there anyone who is dangerous that we need to look out for?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have no idea who Count Drake has in his castle at the moment.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( indigo has a dangerous look about him)

[Kel (MarioCS)] or how many ( ahh ahh ahhhhh)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Drake is an ally. We should be fine once we get into his estate proper.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There is a little village surrounding the castle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He will probably put a good portion of us at the inn at the village and then some of us at his residence

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless he is feeling especially generous

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Which I doubt

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] then you and I go to the wedding?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara moved 12'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And some others, but yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara moved 25'00".

[MarioCS] Mara targets Indigo. Distance: 1'00"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will probably spend the night and leave the next morning if we want to get there in time

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara casts a spell against Indigo: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=3] -4 points.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (pfft)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Mara! I'm pullling the rowboat

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Then why stay?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] just keep on moving

[Indigo (Lisa)] But thank you.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (4) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] You just startled me!

Branwyn (Lisa) shrugs "He's on the way?"

[Mara (MarioCS)] yes you are! i dint want to disturb you, but you looked like you could use a bit of a pick me upper

[Mara (MarioCS)] would you like that i sing for you?

[Mara (MarioCS)] or play a ditty on the recorder? that will make you feel better

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He hopefully will have useful information. Who knows? Maybe he'll attend the wedding too. I'm sure he was invited.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And we can't bring all of us to the wedding so this is a safe place for the others to wait for us

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Why do you think he would be invited?

[Mara (MarioCS)] this one never fails to put a pep in my step!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] he is that important?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We don't want to just leave them at the side of the road

Mara (MarioCS) plays a ditty on the recorder

Branwyn (Lisa) looks surprised

[Ilero]] (TMO) rolls his eyes and keeps scouting.

Mara (MarioCS) as she walks next to Indigo and Kel

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is the Count of one of the most prominant estates in Drillian

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is important

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] No one seems to talk about him and it looks like a long way to his place

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] we have not even seen any guards on the road yet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But Anastacia and I looked at the guard list last night. It appears that half the D'Ambreyvilles are on the Queen's side and half are traitors

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jun 29 22:38:38 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So honestly I don't know who will be invited to this wedding

[Mara (MarioCS)] uh oh

Carissa has received the map Roadside 1.

Mara (MarioCS) steps a few steps away from Kel

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Carissa!)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (Hi Carissa!)

[Carissa] Hello!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No one's talked about him because we have spent the most part of our time here mucking through the swamps

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (and now on the map)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I will trust you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We'll get to be in the company of people soon enough

[Mara (MarioCS)] (pay no attention to Mara, and her proximity to Kel)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (purely coincidental)

[Carissa] lol

[Carissa] Anything I need to know?

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( fireball wiped out a platoom of zombies

[Carissa] Fireball! Finally!

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel and Indigo and Ilero killed two ogres, scred two away

[Mara (MarioCS)] here we are

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol! made it through the night and day travel now)

Ilero (TMO)] (she is very generous including Ilero in that list)

[Carissa] Awesome

[Carissa] lol

[Mara (MarioCS)] She is a he?

[Mara (MarioCS)] Bam!

Ilero (TMO)] (she is when speaking as Mara)

[Mara (MarioCS)] i was worried i wouldnt get it in tonight

[Mara (MarioCS)] Ah! grr

[Mara (MarioCS)] lol

[Mara (MarioCS)] .

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] nods

Ilero (TMO)] >

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] he is just walking with Branwyn talking

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] relaxing

[Carissa] (just reading)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] enjoying the path

[Carissa] when out of nowhere...

[Carissa] I got nothing.

Ilero (TMO)] (a beholder!)

[Mara (MarioCS)] well, maybe i should sing instead of play. WOuld that be better, Indigo?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (a chicken crosses the road)

[Carissa] (did it? shoot need to catch it and test it)

[Master] someone could roll

[Master] LOL

[Mara (MarioCS)] or i can recire you some poetry, i know scores of peoms

[Master] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure. Songs are nice!

[Carissa] (d20) [1d20=14] 14

[Master] and continuing on into the afternoon

Mara (MarioCS) sings a sweet tune, as sweet as she

[Mara (MarioCS)] (wow this is a long song)

Indigo (Lisa) smiles and hums along as he drags the rowboat

Ilero (TMO)] (we all contract diabetes)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (rofl)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (how far are we?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (single digit miles?)

[Master] (what song?)

Ilero (TMO)] (rudolph the red nosed reindeer)

[Master] chuckles

[Mara (MarioCS)] ok, iwas going to wiat to post this video with Mara's bio, but since TMO bourhgt it up...

[Mara (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/P_Qx3Q9UTuk

[Carissa] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ4Ib-7fJqY)

[Mara (MarioCS)] This is Mara. so positive!

[Carissa] (for the miles not Mara)

Ilero (TMO)] (she has a tumor?)

[Mara (MarioCS)] no, its pixie dust, or leprechaun tails

[Mara (MarioCS)] a mgical xmas tumor

[Master] so marching and moving

[Master] and rollling rolling rolling

[Mara (MarioCS)] so far are we from town?

Ilero (TMO)] (heh - I'm Gonna Be as done by Imagine Dragons)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You keep asking that

[Indigo (Lisa)] We'll get there soon

Ilero (TMO)] (not quite as iconic)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV2pWFyfn4

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't travel much do you?

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh yes, but i would love to soak my feet, they hurt so!

[Carissa] (Quickly found out wifi here doesn't like music and kLoOge at the same time. Will take your word for it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you worry about when you'll get there, the time hoes slower

[Mara (MarioCS)] no, this is my first time this fr from home..the church, that is

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh, no one likes slow hoes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (well ...)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (rofl)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Goes

[Carissa] (Haha not touching that one)

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's hard to pull this thing and talk at the same time

Ilero (TMO)] (casually but carefully walks away from this conversation)

[Mara (MarioCS)] should i play some more, so we dont have to speak?

[Mara (MarioCS)] i thikn it has helped your pace

[Indigo (Lisa)] That would be nice. You play really good Mara

Mara (MarioCS) genuinely taken aback

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles. "I understand your pain, Mara. I'm still getting used to it myself."

[Mara (MarioCS)] thank you Indigo!

[Mara (MarioCS)] ah, do yo also not travel so much, Marisu?

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks down at the ground for a moment. "I had a horse..."

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh, a horse...they are such majestic beasts

[Mara (MarioCS)] and why arent you riding this steed?

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "He was. His name was Zephyr."

Mara (MarioCS) wows

[Mara (MarioCS)] such a peaceful, calming name

[Mara (MarioCS)] i bet he was just as speedy as the wind

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles. "He was very smart too. Very loyal. I lost him to the bugbear slavers."

Marisu (TMO)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c6qENWh2jQ)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fctUWsFEyo

[Mara (MarioCS)] (would Mara know of bugbears? are they commeon knwoledge in these parts?)

[Master] no they are not

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh, they sound terrible. to take your horse, they must be evil

Marisu (TMO)] Slavers...

[Mara (MarioCS)] i'm so sorry for you, and your poor Zephyr

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "Yes, maybe life will slow down enough some day I cn try to find another like him. But I have many much more important things to do first."

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV8RMIrZokk

[Mara (MarioCS)] if y ou had all the time you needed, what would you dofirst?

[Marisu]] (TMO) gives a short laugh and shakes her head. "I've spend the last few days thinking nothing but that very question."

[Mara (MarioCS)] sometimes, you need to make the time to do those things important to you. if they are truly important

Marisu (TMO)] There's so much I don't know yet. I'll have to juggle depending on what the situation is.

[Mara (MarioCS)] well, being well informed is so important as well

[Mara (MarioCS)] we have many books of knowledge back at the church. i can offer you use of them, if they would help

[Mara (MarioCS)] we all read as much as we can, when we can

Marisu (TMO)] I have to beware indecisiveness. Sometimes it's better to act wrong rather than do nothing.

Mara (MarioCS) ponders

[Mara (MarioCS)] maybe so, if you feel strongly about it, but it may not be just

[Mara (MarioCS)] soem others may be wrongly accused

Marisu (TMO)] Yes. You always have to be careful.

Mara (MarioCS) nods and siles

[Mara (MarioCS)] yes, exactly what i mean

[Mara (MarioCS)] *smiles

[Mara (MarioCS)] (bleh bleh)

Marisu (TMO)] But sometimes the right answer isn't obvious, and you can only tell after it's all done.

[Mara (MarioCS)] well, be as well informed as you can, and do the best you can with the information you have

Mara (MarioCS) happy with herself

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods wearily. "That's what I'm hoping for."

[Mara (MarioCS)] you need a song!

Mara (MarioCS) plays the recorder perkily

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGe3fIrJX8k

[Marisu]] (TMO) moves closer to Indigo, and under the cover of the tune, talks quietly with him.

Marisu (TMO)] Adm.. Indigo. May I ask a favor of you?

[Mara (MarioCS)] pipimg lucid notes

[Mara (MarioCS)] piping*

[Mara (MarioCS)] holy cow!

Marisu (TMO)] (moo!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure Marisu

[Indigo (Lisa)] What do you need?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (test - sorry my delay I was standing and walking around for a minute)

[Master] he is typing

Marisu (TMO)] You and the Princess seem to get along very well. I .. have a hard time staying civil when I try to tak to her. Would you please, maybe at Count Drake's manor, or some other time really, ask her about her encounters at my home with my father and the other werewolves? Every time she's talked about it, the story is different. I don't know if she's lying, or just a terrible conversationalist. But the more I hear, the better idea I wil have of what my home is like.

Indigo (Lisa) nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] She fights better than she talks

[Indigo (Lisa)] But i don't think she would lie to you

Marisu (TMO)] Thank you. Maybe ask her what it was like fighting with weres against weres, or something. You know her much better than I do.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll ask her though

[Indigo (Lisa)] That is a really good question! This whole thing is strange

Marisu (TMO)] Oh, preferably where I can hear her answer for myself. Her stories are confusing enough without having to get them secondhand too.

Indigo (Lisa) thinks

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay. I was going to spar with her again, but I don't think you want to do that with us

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe sit next to us for dessert?

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles. "I like my arms attached to my body. But I can watch."

[Indigo (Lisa)] That would be good too

Indigo (Lisa) laughs "You don't hurt anyone during sparring!"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well, not a lot anyway.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But dessert would be better

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles. "You're assuming your sparring partner is somewhat close to you in skill. I'm a maybe a danger to target dummies, but not much more than that."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hope we get a real meal when we get there

Indigo (Lisa) still thinking about food

Marisu (TMO)] Dessert sounds wonderful.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh I didn't mean you would spar with her.

Mara (MarioCS) plays a Mcdonald's jingle

[Marisu]] (TMO) is loving it.

Mara (MarioCS) suconciously making everyone hungry

[Carissa] (lol)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (i wish i could blame the keyboard, but no, its all me)

[Master] for missing desert and for Mario and TMO's keyboards and missing ss

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEzb3yPoCm4

[Mara (MarioCS)] lol

Marisu (TMO)] Thank you, Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't worry Marisu. We'll get to the bottom of it

[Master] but I do need one more encounter roll for the day

Marisu (TMO)] (time to put the kids to bed. bbs)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] before you leave

[Master] oops

[Mara (MarioCS)] (carisa)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (mario has not rolled has he?)

[Carissa] (You can roll Mario)

[Mara (MarioCS)] (1d20) [1d20=4] 4

[Master] and Carissa are you on your way back East this weekend?

[Master] Or?

[Carissa] (No no high because I might have to get of a little earlier... :P)

[Master] as I look that up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (mario roll - not Mara! See what happens!)

[Mara (MarioCS)] can I roll again?

[Carissa] (Fly out Monday! Aka not soon enough. Off Tuesday and Wednesday, maybe working from home rest of week so yes, back on East Coast and normal schedule next week)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (great!)

[Master] d12 mario

[Carissa] (And will finally be energized and awake then :) )

[Mara (MarioCS)] (1d12) [1d12=4] 4

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] (kids have to pick up, so I have a few minutes)

[Master] so as you are getting ready to camp for the night

[Master] a small graveyard is near by

[Master] old

[Mara (MarioCS)] (it snuck up on us)

Marisu (TMO)] (oh, this is a bad idea)

[Carissa] (a grave situation here)

[Master] you stumbled upon it

[Mara (MarioCS)] (lol) [Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPOM0IUsd_0

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Should we really be camping by a graveyard?

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24 moved 5'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #23 moved 6'07".

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks nervous.

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #22 moved 7'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #21 moved 8'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20 moved 5'05".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looking around at graveyard

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um...

[Master] Time of Day: 07:20 PM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1267 TGR.

[Ghoul #22 (Master)] Hsssssss

[Mara (MarioCS)] Spirits are not to be feared. I can communicate with them, sometimes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Mara, can you wave your holy symbols around or something?

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 16'01".

[Master] Ghoul #24 moved 4'05".

[Master] Ghoul #19 moved 2'04".

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 2'06".

[Mara (MarioCS)] and of course, if they are UNDEAD!

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 4'06".

[Master] Ghoul #23 moved 3'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What's that moving ovber there?

[Indigo (Lisa)] MARA! We don't talk to ghouls!

Indigo (Lisa) draws swords

Mara (MarioCS) nods her head to pray

Ghoul #22 (Master) gnashing of teeth

[Indigo (Lisa)] There are a lot of them!

Ghoul #22 (Master) sniffing

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 5'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can we engage?)

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 8'07".

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 12'09".

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 14'08".

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 17'00".

Ilero (TMO)] (you're already married)

[Ghoul #22 (Master)] go for it

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) inches away from the graveyard

[Indigo (Lisa)] Uh-oh

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not Indigo)

[Ghoul #22 (Master)] set up on the road

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 37'06".

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved 27'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi where she is)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 15'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 32'05".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 32'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 41'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (aka away from undead)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved 14'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 15'04".

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 48'02".

[MarioCS] Mara no longer targets Indigo.

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 24'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze, Anor, Ithil and Galad moved 13'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 15'00".

Ilero (TMO)] (Indigo - do you need to be back by the boat, since you're dragging it?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 11'05".

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 14'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thx - can't move boat)

Ilero (TMO)] (Mara, were you still by him, or had you moved in the ranks?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 13'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Decided I'm done socializing tonight and will not actually be leaving early)

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 25'03".

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved up, to turn the undead

[Master] Mara moved 8'01".

[Master] make that roll

[Mara (MarioCS)] the roll is set for light mist, so med mist is one lvl lower, -3

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara: Turn Undead in Light Mist: (1d20) [1d20=4] 4 Roll Results: 5 - Skeleton or 1 HD; 8 - Zombie; 11 - Ghoul or 2 HD; 14 - Shadow or 4 HD; 17 - Wight or 5 HD 20 - Ghast. If successful, turns (2d6) [2d6=3,1] 4 creatures.

[Mara (MarioCS)] oh Belions, save ne now!!!

[Master] so nothing

[Mara (MarioCS)] nothing

[Master] no effect

[Mara (MarioCS)] none

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or whatever his name is!)

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Mara (MarioCS)] (rofl! touche!)

[Master] Ghoul #22: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Ghoul #23: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Ghoul #24: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Ghoul #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Ghoul #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Ghoul #21: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=10] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=3] 12

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=9] 18

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thanks Carissa! That was nice!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (isn't it??)

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) sees the ghoul and Ilero ahead "Uh-oh!"

Indigo (Lisa) drops the rope and takes off running

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 53'08".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Mara (MarioCS)] Oh! Indigo! Save me!

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 63'10"

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 85'01"

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 91'03"

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 91'10"

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 13'00".

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Attack: Light Crossbow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 4. HITS Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Damage v SM: Quarrel, Light: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Ghoul #20

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Ghoul #20 (Master)] SNARLS

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 45'05".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Ghoul #23

[Master] Ghoul #23 moved 39'06".

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #23: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Indigo

[Master] Ghoul #23: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=4] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Initiative changed from 8 to 2.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 6!!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ithil

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was what I was trying to roll)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can you change his init back? sorry)

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 65'03"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 70'06"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 98'01"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 104'04"

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 28'01".

[Master] Initiative changed from 2 to 2.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=20] -6. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=12] 2. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Ghoul #22

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Ghoul #22

[Master] he goes first anyway

Shurkural (TMO)] (and second shot)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=15] -1. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Ghoul #22

[Master] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

Shurkural (TMO)] (sigh)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 42'06".

Shurkural (TMO)] (very accurate nicks)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Anastacia Eustace targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 3'02"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (death by a thousand cuts)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Short Sword: (11-(d20+2)) [1d20=9] 0. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Shawnthirn: ((11-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #23

[Master] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 6'01".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How would you like something gnawing on you?

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 19'07"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ghoul #20: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per lvl floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per rd at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (10d4) [10d4=1,3,2,1,3,1,1,3,3,1] 19

[Master] Ghoul #20: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-19) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #24

[Master] Ghoul #24 moved 19'03".

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 74'09"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Treble: Initiative: ((d10+10+)-10) [1d10=4] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-4-1+4-1) [1d20=4] 12 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Treble moved 31'00".

[Master] Treble targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 4'03"

[Master] Treble targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 2'10"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-4-1+4-1) [1d20=20] -4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Treble: Attack: Bite: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -2. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-4-1+4-1) [1d20=17] -1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Treble: Attack: Bite: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 14. MISSES Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Treble: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Ghoul #23

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Arrow, Ellidors Bow: ((18-(d20+0))-4) [1d20=19] -5 [MODIFIED (-4)]. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Arrow, Ellidors Bow: ((18-(d20+0))-4) [1d20=5] 9 [MODIFIED (-4)]. MISSES Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=5] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #23

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=6] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #23

[Mara (MarioCS)] wow!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (sorry wrong oen earlier)

[Master] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-13) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ghoul #22

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (sweet!)

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay good rolls!)

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Kel

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 27'11".

[MarioCS] Kel targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 90'05"

[MarioCS] Kel targets Ghoul #19. Distance: 83'01"

[Mara (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (14-(d20+3)) [1d20=14] -3. HITS Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (14-(d20+3)) [1d20=16] -5. HITS Ghoul #19 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #19

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #19

[Master] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-9) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Ghoul #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-7) - Disabled

[Master] Johan the Apprentice targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 59'00"

[Master] Johan the Apprentice casts a spell against Ghoul #24: Lightning Bug: a missile of electrical energy shoots forth, doing (1d6+3) [1d6=3] 6 points of damage up to +10. It's damage can be transferred through any conductor that touches the body.

[Master] Ghoul #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Anor

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Mara

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel! Save me!

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved 39'10".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 57'02"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Ghoul #24: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=1,1] 4 damage

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] Ghoul #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 23'08"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 25'08"

[Master] So Ilero is left standing there suddenly alone in the middle of the road

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 58'10"

[Master] Mara flees from defending him

[Mara (MarioCS)] (um, Mara was never there to protect him!

Ilero (TMO)] (Indigo and Anastacia are ahead of him)

[Master] this is true too

[Mara (MarioCS)] (her God failed her, so she ran)

Ilero (TMO)] (can he strike at 22 without penalty?)

Ilero (TMO)] (not sure if 23 is in the way even downed, or if 22 is too close to Anastacia)

[Master] 23 is down

[Master] 22 is in combat

[Master] so yes needs a -4

Ilero (TMO)] ok, let's see if my code works

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: [+4] Attack: Hand of Reaching: (((15-(d20+0))-1)+4) [1d20=18] 0 [MODIFIED (+4, -1)]. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] (that math looks right to me. agree?)

[Master] yes

[Mara (MarioCS)] i think it does

Ilero (TMO)] (I assume he doesn't get pummeling against undead?)

[Master] yes he does

[Master] humanoid

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, let me get chart open then. i wasn't expecting that)

[Master] ready

[Master] grins

Ilero (TMO)] (he'll take the kidney punch, for 5% knockout chance)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=4] 5 added to: Ghoul #22

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: (d100) [1d100=47] 47

[Master] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Galad

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #21

Ilero (TMO)] (brb - I gotta finish putting kids to bed.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (too tired to think for wolves this fight)

[Master] if we are gone have a great night

Ilero (TMO)] (keep shooting arrows at clear targets for my other two chars please)

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 35'02".

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (someone with big screen can do so)

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #21: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) jumps over Treble

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 10'03".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 1'07"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 1. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #22

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 11. MISSES Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=13] -1. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #22

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Treble

[Master] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-17) - Dead

[Master] Treble moved 9'09".

[Master] Treble targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Treble targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Treble: Attack: Bite: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 0. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Treble: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ithil

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lord Branadarus

Indigo (Lisa) looks at otter in shock

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 34'04".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 1'11"

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2-2) [1d20=11] -1 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-9) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2-2) [1d20=8] 2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-8) - Dying

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=12] 0 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Ghoul #24 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=9] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Ghoul #24 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ghoul #24

[Master] Ghoul #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-7) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

Kel (MarioCS) checks their pockets

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Thank you Indigo

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Thank you Treble

Branwyn (Lisa) dissolves the hanging jaws

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I hate undead.

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel, youre so brave to defend me!

[Mara (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 46'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you see that? She just ran up and bit kis kneecap!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good Treble!

[Mara (MarioCS)] DOnt let her kiss you know. Ghoul breath

Indigo (Lisa) pets the little otter

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Mara (MarioCS)] (worst. typing. night. ever)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] She is a tough little one

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shi? Can you help Anastacia?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, you might want that wound checked, Princess. It looks...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....poisoned I'm guessing of some sort)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (paralyzed)

[Indigo (Lisa)] She can't move

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. Hmm, yes I see that now that I'm close.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ghouls paralyze you so they can eat you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (How long paralyzed?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Want to toss the ghouls back in the graveyard, Branadarus?

[Master] until a priest dispells it or time wears off

[Indigo (Lisa)] We shouldn't leave them in the road

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We could just chop them up

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] burn them

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that worked for those Zombies

Ilero (TMO)] (back)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Branwyn!!! Do you have a fireball handy dear?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I guess so

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] test

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Successful anti-venom roll you usually tell me how long :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll get the other one

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] not a poison or venom

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well damn)

Indigo (Lisa) runs over to the graveyard

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "Sorry Indigo. Not sure I can do much for her in the state I'm in."

[Ilero]] (TMO) thinks, then hands Kel his Hand so he can drag the bodies without touching them himself.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, it should wear off, eventually. I think?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Yah, hit wear off after bit."

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's okay. Mara? Can you help the princess?

Ilero (TMO)] (who got paralyzed?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Anastacia)

[Mara (MarioCS)] Mara moved 54'04".

Ilero (TMO)] (Marisu is Sad.)

[Mara (MarioCS)] ( cure aparalysis is 3rd lvl, Mara can only do 2nd)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no chit chat for the time being)

[Mara (MarioCS)] i can slow poison

Ilero (TMO)] Come, get her out of road and comfortable for now. Hit should wear off soon.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Paralyzed, not poisoned.

Indigo (Lisa) carefully picks up Anastacia and carries her to the camp area and lays her down

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm sorry Anastacia

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not sure how long hye was paralyzed for. Time feel weird.

[Mara (MarioCS)] sorry, Princess, i can heal your wounds, but not cure your paralysis

Indigo (Lisa) put his cloak under her head

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 25'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Treble moved 41'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 13'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] we can tie her to the chair, if thats comfortable for her.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Once they are in a pile, we'll need everyone to step back.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head. "Course, hye was also being chewed on at time..."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods and happily backs away again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We should do this in the road where there isn't so much brush

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyone have a rain spell in case it gets carried away?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or I can set a small fire but it will take longer to burn

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 376. Level-up!

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 376. Next level in 138557.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 188. Next level in 25702.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 188. Next level in 73691.

[Master] Mara XP award: 188. Next level in 870.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 188. Next level in 1605.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 376. Next level in 197514.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 188. Next level in 114159.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 188. Next level in 46292.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 376. Level-up!

[Master] Jared XP award: 188. Next level in 13930.

[Master] Kel XP award: 376. Next level in 63137.

[Kel (MarioCS)] I can create water, if that would help

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Yay Carissa!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not a rain spell, but I can create a few gallons of water

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha she's leveled-up for three weeks. I thought I fixed that back then)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 8 (7).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh - so lower case yay carissa)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lolol

Ilero (TMO)] yay

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (let's see if it sticks this time)

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 100. Next level in 1505.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 100. Next level in 46192.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 250. Next level in 138307.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 200. Next level in 25502.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 250. Next level in 73441.

[Master] Jared XP award: 150. Next level in 13780.

[Master] Kel XP award: 250. Next level in 62887.

[Master] Mara XP award: 200. Next level in 670.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay fixed!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...wait no damnit)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we move people out of the way and roast marshamllows over buring ghouls

[Master] Mara XP award: 188. Next level in 482.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes -Shi is standing back but ready for water spell provided she can cast it)

Ilero (TMO)] (those marshmallows would taste foul)

[Master] and that is a wrap

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes they would!)

[Master] have to be on the road at 6 am

[Lisa] Have a great vacation TMO!!

[Carissa] Yay fun

[Master] yes

[Master] to both

[Lisa] And a safe trip home Carissa!

[Master] yes to third

[Carissa] Thanks!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Be safe TMO

[Carissa] Looking forward to normal schedule :)

Ilero (TMO)] I may be available, but I'm not going to promise

[Lisa] Happy 4th to everyone and we'll see you next week mostly

[Master] happy Birthday to LIsa

[Master] lisa

[TMO] on vacation family comes first.

[MarioCS] all come back with all your digits intact

[Master] Oh so glad you will be able to make it then TMO

[Carissa] Happy Birthday Lisa, Have fun TMO and BOB, and enjoy your week Mario. Covers it?

[Lisa] Goodnight!

[Lisa] Think so :)

[TMO] thanks for the game!

[Carissa] Haha have a good night :)

Lisa has left the game on Sat Jun 30 00:12:20 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Night all!

[TMO] oh, Bob, I'm using that Coins sheet to work on other data tables also, when I have time.

Carissa has left the game on Sat Jun 30 00:12:41 EDT 2018

[Master] take your time

[TMO] I've entered a bunch of weapon data that I could find. It's not 100% complete, but a start.

[TMO] roger

[MarioCS] bye all

[Master] have a great week everyone

[TMO] night

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 30 00:13:34 EDT 2018


XP awarded