View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180622c

Chat Log - 2018 06 22 - Wedding Crashers

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sun Jun 17 19:09:05 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sun Jun 17 19:11:34 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 22 18:26:19 EDT 2018 ====

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jun 22 18:58:24 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Hillside 1...

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jun 22 18:58:31 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Hillside 1...

[Master] Hello Michael

mharm-15549 has received the map Hillside 1.

MarioCS has received the map Hillside 1.

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jun 22 18:58:33 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map Hillside 1...

Guy has received the map Hillside 1.

[Master] and Mario and Guy

[mharm-15549] Hello Hello!

[Guy] howdy all

[MarioCS] Hello hello

[MarioCS] flying solo tonight, JoAnn is on the West Coast FL

[Master] so you should have come here

[MarioCS] Which is good, no distractions

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mGPnud_IjE

[MarioCS] and bad no one to mix me drinks

[MarioCS] and good, no one to mix me drinks

[Master] and guy starting off early with the links

[Guy] lol

[Guy] have to make up for last week

[MarioCS] Jo wants to know what youíre doing tomorrow, Jen is in town

[MarioCS] tomorrow evening

[Master] I am teaching at Pompano Library in the afternoon

[Master] then I am free

[MarioCS] do you want to get together after?

[Master] from about 4 or so

[MarioCS] for games, giggles, and gin

[Master] and sure

[Master] text Nyrma to get her interested

[MarioCS] ook, Iíll let her know

[Master] you can all come here obviously

[MarioCS] I want my bowl and cup back, too

[Master] well then

[MarioCS] lolol

[MarioCS] Jo said she texted you both, no response at all

[Master] I thought I responded that we are on for things

[Master] she included the dinner in two weeks

[MarioCS] either way, Iíll tell her

[Master] which Nyrma is working on the menu

[MarioCS] ya, w Steve and Andres

[Master] samosa

[Master] nan

[Master] vindaloo

[Master] I think both Lamb and Chicken

[MarioCS] yes, yes, and yes

[MarioCS] yes and yes

[mharm-15549] Your making me hungry

[MarioCS] we'll chat w Nyrma to make a menu

[Master] that would be Nyrma

[Master] and about tomorrow

[Master] and did you all have any questions before Lisa gets here about planning?

[mharm-15549] like what?

[Master] I am open

[Master] ask away

[Guy] hmm maybe I should read the boards

[mharm-15549] I'm holding off my list until we are back for construction

[mharm-15549] right now

[Master] Guy you and TMO need to work out what you are going to do for your guild

[mharm-15549] just focusing on being out in the open swamp

[Master] and Michael you should be counting some things, to find your base budget numbers

[MarioCS] Whatís the road conditions? like, how wide? is it all packed hard? paved? is there swamp on the sides?

[Master] right near you are now the swamps have given away to mostly harder lands

[mharm-15549] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHAHEhhJisk

[Master] no paved roads

[mharm-15549] that will be my thing

[MarioCS] still mucky though?

[Master] slightly

[Master] more like the current map

[MarioCS] dirt? sand?

[Master] scrub

[MarioCS] aha, ok then

[mharm-15549] and bob, budget is hard to establish because Iím trying to figure out wood vs ironwood vs stone

[Master] unless someone is tending to it

[mharm-15549] obviously stone isn't going to happen though

[Master] build out of wood Michael

[mharm-15549] we aren't that rich

[mharm-15549] my thing is that wood burns

[Master] Ironwood is not on the list

[Master] that would be afterwards

[MarioCS] itl sink, then weíll l build another, which will sink

[MarioCS] what happens to the third one though??

[mharm-15549] But the third will remain!

[MarioCS] lol

[mharm-15549] And wood sounds about right

[mharm-15549] the problem is that Iím trying to plan out a city

[Master] ironwood would be a spell you have to research and then learn and then cast many times

[mharm-15549] that's hard

[Master] you can set things up so you have a longer term plan

[mharm-15549] everyone is building their thing

[Master] this area for that that area for this

[mharm-15549] but Iím trying to build and plan for a city of several hundred people to start

[Master] well that will be VERY hard

[mharm-15549] the city must be able to expand as well as we ourselves grow

[mharm-15549] yes it will be hard

[Master] remember the need for farmers

[mharm-15549] but you yourself

[Master] 35 farmers support 4 people

[mharm-15549] THAT IS WHAT THE CITY IS FOR BOB!!!

[mharm-15549] :)

[Master] so several hundred, letís call that 400

[mharm-15549] The FAREMERS

[mharm-15549] NOT US :)

[Master] why would you want to live in a city if you are a farmer?

[mharm-15549] bear with me

[Master] ok

[mharm-15549] while I type this out

[Master] go for it

[mharm-15549] We will need several hundred farmers

[mharm-15549] to support us and others

[mharm-15549] while I have no doubt we can purchase a large quantity of stores

[mharm-15549] to start with

[mharm-15549] it's not practical long term

[mharm-15549] so

[mharm-15549] where will these farmers live?

[mharm-15549] I've spent the last week planning out a community for workers, farmers, etc. to live

[mharm-15549] my own personal project will come later

[mharm-15549] but for now they are the focus

[mharm-15549] and attracting people of some craftsmanship

[mharm-15549] before I go crazy :)

[mharm-15549] okay Iím done

[mharm-15549] grins

[MarioCS] I think the point Bob is making is the farmers live on their land

[MarioCS] and donít need a town

[Master] SO step one

[Master] yes to Mario

[MarioCS] the town is for non-farmers

[mharm-15549] Yes

[Master] small groups of buildings scattered out around for the farmers

[MarioCS] market, super basic services

[MarioCS] smithy/ tanner

[MarioCS] canner

[mharm-15549] sounds right

[Master] the numbers being batted around now, you will be able to support 28 people or so

[MarioCS] panner

[Master] there you go taking up 4 more slots

[Master] so how many people are in your group?

[mharm-15549] and likely more as needed

[MarioCS] with Mercy?

[MarioCS] lol

[mharm-15549] we'll need workers to build things

[mharm-15549] this is where it gets complicated with numbers and budget

[Master] 24

[Master] grins

[Master] the farmers will build their own houses

[Master] do not worry about the needing workers to build

[Master] that is not in the rules

[Master] you need to know what you are building

[MarioCS] until a big bad (were) Wolf blows them down

[mharm-15549] I can't get together an appropriate estimate without knowing the full scope of craftsman, workers...

[Master] how many of each type of building

[mharm-15549] never mind if it's not tin the rules

[Master] but the rules I am going to use I will ask you how many medium wooden buildings are you building

[Master] you will give me a number

[mharm-15549] Hm

[Master] then we will work out the number of man weeks you have to build things

[mharm-15549] Alright

[Master] so be sure to read that section of the castle guide

[mharm-15549] I will have an umber by next week. I have to recalculate ALOT of material :)

[Master] grins

[Master] you can go crazy with details

[Master] on who you want to recruit etc.

[mharm-15549] Alright

[mharm-15549] so a question

[Master] but recruiting a leather worker will not change how things are built, only who lives there

[mharm-15549] If they start a guild and recruit 10 people to it. That's ten more people to support correct?

[Master] yeap

[Master] points to TMO and Guy

[Master] make them pay their share

[mharm-15549] That was my thinking

[Guy] 10? we plan on recruiting 100! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

[mharm-15549] So my thoughts

[MarioCS (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 10 (11). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 12 (13).

[Master] the Players Handbook has the basics on how many will show up

[Master] etc.

[mharm-15549] was that they then need to take a portion of the earnings of the guild so that they can pay for food, supplies, etc.

[Master] yes to that

[mharm-15549] because our farmers can in no way feed that many

[mharm-15549] without becoming a monster town

[Master] I have a whole different book to use for creating and running thieves guilds

[mharm-15549] How about a mercenaries or merchants guild?

[Master] and yes you are right the number of farmers on the Royal Grant will not support all of those people

[Master] and mercenaries of how many?

[Guy] I canít have any followers yet anyways not high enough level

[Master] you have 24 in your group now

[Master] you can support 28 on the 10 mile Royal Grant

[mharm-15549] So we must pay for provisions to be brought in. It's not a big deal. They trade their labors for supplies.

[mharm-15549] For example

[Master] who do you pay ?

[Master] whoever you are going to pay they have to be producing enough extra ON TOP of the amount they are growing for their own lords

[mharm-15549] I wanted to start a mercenaries guild. They bring in money. A portion is set aside for the necessary living supplies, then they get their fair share. Does that make sense?

[Master] it gets really complicated if you do not have your own farmers,

[MarioCS] Branwyn is the lord

[mharm-15549] And bran of course gets a cut

[Master] you can do that Michael

[mharm-15549] This is simply logistics

[mharm-15549] We cannot support

[mharm-15549] so we provide in other ways to get what we need

[Master] but you will need to get more farmers to support those fighters

[Guy] you mean sheís the Lady

[mharm-15549] See that's what Iím saying bob

[mharm-15549] We cannot support them

[mharm-15549] thus when the guild makes money

[mharm-15549] a portion must be set aside

[MarioCS] well, I donít know Iíd go that far...

[mharm-15549] to pay for living supplies

[mharm-15549] food, medicine, etc.

[Master] and we are back to WHO do you pay for supplies?

[Master] Jistille Estates is next door

[MarioCS] we should establish a trade route

[mharm-15549] Correct

[mharm-15549] Does Jistille Estates not have a trading hub?

[Master] they do not have farmers who are producing so much surplus they can sell it to you

[mharm-15549] I thought it was pretty big

[Master] no

[Master] have you looked at the map?

[mharm-15549] Really?

[mharm-15549] Bob

[mharm-15549] I look at that map and want to commit suicide

[Guy] something else to consider is all this is going to take time, time in which to build up money and supplies

[MarioCS] we should really focus on clearing the Mist

[Master] the Jistille Estates is a Royal Grant just like what Branwyn got

[MarioCS] or whatever is producing it

[MarioCS]

[MarioCS] w

[mharm-15549] On the other hand though Mario, the Mist keeps others out

[Master] so they can only have 28 people living there

[mharm-15549] but I was saying bob

[Master] just like your Grant

[MarioCS] Mercy deserves to grow up in a clean environment, and make her own vitamin D

[mharm-15549] Is it possible to establish trade routes between other "grants" then?

[Master] of course you can try

mharm-15549 rolls eyes

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 22 19:21:10 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Hillside 1...

[Master] but until it is established

Lisa has received the map Hillside 1.

[mharm-15549] this is going to be a pain in the ass

[Master] you cannot presume

[Master] grins

[mharm-15549] good luck with that 100 in your guild

[mharm-15549] :_

[Master] you will need to work with it

[Master] which means you will want to expand beyond your 10 square miles

[MarioCS] HI Lisa

[Master] to do bigger things

[Guy] hi Lisa

[mharm-15549] So. What would 100 square miles cost...

[Master] and that is what adventuring is all about

[Master] LOL

[mharm-15549] Lisa, save the queens life again

[Master] you do not buy land

[Master] you earn it

[mharm-15549] we need 90 more square miles

[Lisa] Hello everyone!

[mharm-15549] BRB

[Master] and now we are back to morning

[Master] and hello Lisa

[mharm-15549] I don't even drink and I feel like I need one

[Master] are you in the hotel?

[Lisa] Working off laptop screen so ask for patience if I am slow

[Lisa] yes just texted Carissa the room no

[Master] one last line for you Michael,

[Lisa] traffic was awful

[MarioCS] (are you both meeting up in CA?)

[Master] you CAN do all of that, but it will take you the years of game time to build up, it is not a way your hand sort of thing and it happens

[Lisa] yes

[MarioCS] (nice! super sweet!)

[Master] yeah

[Lisa] anything I need to know?

[MarioCS] but if a powerful wizard waves a hand...

[MarioCS] apparently, Branwyn is a Lady

[Lisa] everything gets set on fire?

[MarioCS] thatís on a successful roll

[Lisa] she needs a spell to turn into a lady??

[Master] I think that is why Michael is afraid of wooden buildings

[MarioCS] no, she IS a Lady

[MarioCS] and not a Lord

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usg85jGsSSc

[Lisa] last time she checked, yes

[Lisa] :)

[Lisa] I'm all for stone buildings too - if we had 1 Million gp

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jun 22 19:28:16 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Hillside 1...

TMO has received the map Hillside 1.

[MarioCS] Hi TMO

[Master] Lisa please test out Branwyn

[MarioCS] we could hold a high figure head hostage

[TMO] hola

[mharm-15549] alright Iím back

[mharm-15549] And yes bran

[mharm-15549] that's sounds about the right cost

[mharm-15549] :)

[mharm-15549] I hat the thought of my buildings going up in flame

[Guy] Hola Tmo como estas

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[mharm-15549] and High TMO!

[TMO] Muy bien, dankeschon.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] what do you want tested?

[Master] and Mario please test your new Chat As function

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi TMO!)

[Master] cast spells at Branwyn

[Guy] bitte

[Master] as

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Mario choose your name

[Kel (MarioCS)] test test, Tis is Kel

[Master] instead of Kel

[Master] there is a new Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] KelII

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what am I supposed to do?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel Elf

[Master] jut do your normal things

[Master] to test that everything acts the same for you

[Master] Branwyn is the most complicated character

[Kel (MarioCS)] this is said in Elvish

[Master] this is TMO's

[Master] no to Mario

Kel (MarioCS) ponders to himself

[Master] This is Kel speaking in Elvish

[%elvishKel (Master)] This is Kel speaking in Elvish

[Kel (Master)] This is Kel speaking in normal

[Lisa] Carissa says she expects us to have moved more than 90 feet by the time she gets in :P

[Kel (MarioCS)] How do I make Kel speak Elf?

[Guy] Iíd like to know that myself

[Kel (Master)] I right click on the name and go to options

[Kel (Master)] to pick Current Name

[Kel (Master)] Jared has it too

[Master] so does Hugh

[%elvishKel (MarioCS)] this is Elvish Kel

[Master] bingo

[TMO] Dah

[%elvishKel (MarioCS)] so no more E)?

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[%elvishJared (Guy)] nice

[mharm-15549] I'm not su8re how to do that speaking thing

[Master] yes to Mario no more need for the e)

[Master] and for Lisa and TMO it automatically does the wiki formatting

[%elvishKel (MarioCS)] and when the elves peak true true Elvish? I used to do an (EX)

[TMO] noice

[Master] yes to Mario

[Master] that works

[%elvishKel (MarioCS)] ok then

[Master] just swap names as you wish

[%elvishKel (MarioCS)] I will give it a try

[mharm-15549] How do I do the speaking thing in a different language on Klooge?

[Master] see above Michael

[Master] Mario can explain

[Master] and everything as expected Lisa?

[Lisa] so all the text that is coded and you aren't trying to speak elvish will show up in the chat as green pre-formatted

[Guy] one problem

[%elvishKel (MarioCS)] Bob, just sent you a text pic of my current names. I have two Elvish Kelís, and no regular Kel

[Master] fixed for you Mario

[Master] yes to Guy?

[Guy] once you start speaking elvish you canít change back

[mharm-15549] OKAY! I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT :)

[mharm-15549] That took way to long

[TMO] elvish is addictive

[mharm-15549] :)

[Master] just change your name back?

[%elvishKel (MarioCS)] Elvish Kel

[Master] OK

[Master] saw that Guy

[Master] Mario test

[%elvishKel (MarioCS)] same same Bobby, canít switch back

[%elvishKel (MarioCS)] both options are elvish

[Master] damn

[Master] OK

[Master] so sorry Lisa

[Master] you are both back to normal Guy and Mario

[Master] the other option I had thought of was the Chat Macros

[Lisa] is there a normal Guy and Mario??

[Jared (Guy)] nope

[Master] hah

[Lisa] Thought so :)

[Master] edit and chat macro

[Master] to put in the

[Master] so you can just hit F2 or whatever when you type in another language

[Master] I leave that to see if it will work for you

[Kel (MarioCS)] elvish

[Kel (MarioCS)] elvish

[Kel (MarioCS)] Iím pressing F2 and holding F2, still same

[Master] did you add that to a chat macro?

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, no

[Master] Edit and Chat Macro

[Master] you can define what you like

[Kel (MarioCS)] you want me to do EVRYTHING!!!

[Master] and LOL

[Master] they did not work for me

[Master] I am not expecting it to work for you

[Master] but it is worth a try

[Guy] test

[Guy] nope f2 doesnít work

[Kel (MarioCS)] test

Shurkural (TMO)] %elvish

[Guy] test

[Master] and of course there is always typing %elvish instead of (E

Shurkural (TMO)] %elvish

Shurkural (TMO)] it only works if the map is your primary focus. you can't be in any text box

Shurkural (TMO)] and you can't use it and type something after it. it's a complete phrase.

[Kel (MarioCS)] I donít think I know how itís supposed to work. what do I put in the field next to the F@ in the Chat Macro?

[Master] but we need to hurry up if we are going to move the 100 feet to beat Carissa's expectations

[Shurkural]] (TMO) moves 100 feet.

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[mharm-15549] lol

[TMO] %elvish

[Lisa] test

[Lisa] no elvish for me

[TMO] Pass

[Kel (MarioCS)] test

[mharm-15549] Fail

[Master] oh well

[Master] sorry

[Kel (MarioCS)] looks like it will take some trial and error

[Kel (MarioCS)] no problem

[mharm-15549] why are you sorry?

[Master] there are the keyboard short cuts on the site too now

[Lisa] Bob promised me great automation in chat formatting

[Master] I wanted to make it more automated for Lisa

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, used some already

[Lisa] we are no worse than where we were last week so no big thang

[Master] it can take Lisa 2 hours or more to format things

[Master] want to eliminate some of that

[Master] but

[Master] moving on

[Master] it is morning

[TMO] (sorry, was just looking at Hugh - you'll need to fix it again)

[Master] all the healing was done

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] I feel so much better this morning. Yesterday was a nightmare!

[Master] fixed

[TMO] (and create a third name, that is the basic. Current name, Elvish name, basic name

[TMO] (it's replacing the current name with Elvish)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel, dear, as much as I would love to be carried by you again today, I'm all better

[Kel (MarioCS)] Iím glad to hear you have your pep in your step again

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi and shrugs

[Master] test

[%elvishAnor (Master)] test

[Anor (Master)] test

[Anor (Master)] hmmmm

[Master] and so

[Master] moving forward

[Master] down the road

[Master] to be clear

[Master] Michael you saw what Lisa posted?

[Master] how fast who is moving?

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-JZFxpuEnw

[Master] Hello?

[TMO] yo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes - everyone okay with that?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes

[mharm-15549] I'll look right now

[mharm-15549] just one sec

[mharm-15549] last I checked was yest

[mharm-15549] but go on

[Master] and sorry this was the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwrHwZyFN7M

[Jared (Guy)] (( I still havenít finished reading to get caught up but go for it))

[mharm-15549] Also when dragging the boats, I picture this scene

[mharm-15549] https://youtu.be/OPuYei9cbaw?t=58

[mharm-15549] Okay where am I looking for Lisaís Post?

[mharm-15549] I'm not seeing it

[Guy] sorry only really been able to focus on distance reading for a couple days now

[Master] the summary of last week

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] test test

[Kel (MarioCS)] test test

[Master] so moving out

[mharm-15549] I see the summary Carissa typed up for Wedding Crashers sessions and that's about it so I give up. Let's just go

[Master] who is going to roll?

[Master] Lisa did one too Michael, for last weekís session

[TMO] (Teb could also be a new name for Kel instead of a character. Although the character being out lets us know when he's drawn and awake)

[Guy] (d20) [1d20=4] 4

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WC-SUM

[Master] very good

[Master] so Indigo and Ilero are up front?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) scoots into the lead.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ya TMO, I suppose that could work, too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Iím good wherever)

[Master] so hear noise from Ilero

[Master] and or alertness

[Master] but Indigo has neither

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you remembered!)

[Master] grins, you saw my comment on John's marching order

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Detect noise* check:(d100) [1d100=41] 41 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[young girl (Master)] (whispered) help help

TMO has edited [Marisu]]'s effects.

[young girl (Master) (to MarioCS only)] Kel is on the map now and hears that faintly

[Indigo (Lisa)] (only Ilero hears?)

[Master] Kel, Indigo and [Ilero]] moved 16'01".

[Ilero]] (TMO) puts his hand on Indigo's shoulder and pulls him to a stop. "You hear?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hear what?

MarioCS is receiving the map Groundcover 2...

MarioCS has received the map Groundcover 2.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[mharm-15549] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Guy] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

Lisa is receiving the map Groundcover 2...

Lisa has received the map Groundcover 2.

[Kel (MarioCS)] wait, I hear it too. but from where?

[Ilero]] (TMO) tries to find the direction it came from.

[Indigo (Lisa)] HELLO??

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Indigo (Lisa) looks around

[young girl (Master)] Kel points to the right side of the road, (the north of the map) up there in the scrub

Ilero (TMO)] Hye check.

[Kel (MarioCS)] there!

[Ilero]] (TMO) moves in that direction.

Ilero (TMO)] ... cautiously.

TMO is receiving the map Groundcover 2...

TMO has received the map Groundcover 2.

Kel (MarioCS) follows quietly

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=63] 63 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] oops, should be hidden

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Kel: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=92] 92 - ROLL FAILED against 90!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 9'11".

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 57'02".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 53'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 24'04".

[(Master)] Kel and Ilero hear it a bit better now

Ilero (TMO)] (the black circle?)

[young girl (Master)] help help

Ilero (TMO)] Where at?

Ilero (TMO)] (he says)

[young girl (Master)] Help

[Ilero]] (TMO) motions Kel to stay behind and cover him.

[young girl (Master)] (everyone is on the map now)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tammy? is that you? did you fall in the well?

[Ilero]] (TMO) gets ready to tumble away from an attack.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (whereís the pups when you need them most??)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 30'10".

[young girl (Master)] Help

[young girl (Master)] Help

Ilero (TMO)] Hello?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 18'06".

[young girl (Master)] Hello

Ilero (TMO)] You hurt?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 12'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 33'06".

[young girl (Master)] Help me

[young girl (Master)] I am stuck

[Admiral Akbar (MarioCS)] itís a trap!

Ilero (TMO)] (LOL)

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[mharm-15549] LOL

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 3'08".

[Ilero]] (TMO) peeks over the edge.

Guy is receiving the map Groundcover 2...

Guy has received the map Groundcover 2.

[Ilero]] (TMO) is ready to evade

[Master] totally dark

[Kel (MarioCS)] what do you see?

Ilero (TMO)] Dark

[Kel (MarioCS)] we need Mara

[Indigo (Lisa)] You need a rope?

[Ilero]] (TMO) puts the lit cloak clasp in his Hand.

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Careful, looks like the right size for an ankheg hole

[Ilero]] (TMO) floats the Hand over the top of the hole.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 19'05".

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks down in the hole. "You hurt?"

[Master] Leucrotta #1 moved 18'07".

[Master] Leucrotta #1 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 4'09"

[Master] Leucrotta #1 targets Kel. Distance: 3'04"

[Master] and to see if Kel is surprised (1d12) [1d12=10] 10

[Guy] roflmao

[Master] and no he is not

Ilero (TMO)] (hehe - I had a suspicion it was something like that - although the exact monster evaded me)

[Master] Leucrotta #1 moved 1'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no idea what this is)

[Master] Leucrotta #1: Attack: Natural Attack: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 4. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Leucrotta #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] (exactly what we've seen- lures people into traps so they can kill and eat them)

[Master] Ilero and Indigo can roll

[Master] the others are too far away yet

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[MarioCS] Kel targets Leucrotta #1. Distance: 2'01"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=4] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 2'08".

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Groundcover 2...

mharm-15549 has received the map Groundcover 2.

[Master] after the first one goes (Indigo) then the rest will get a chance to react

[Indigo (Lisa)] THAT'S THE THING THAT KILLED LLYTHANDRYL!!

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 29'02".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Leucrotta #1. Distance: 3'09"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 3. HITS Leucrotta #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Leucrotta #1

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Leucrotta #1 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -7. HITS Leucrotta #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Leucrotta #1

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Kel

[Master] Leucrotta #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (-11) - Lightly Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=12] -4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Leucrotta #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=17] -9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Leucrotta #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=4] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Leucrotta #1

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=1] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Leucrotta #1

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Leucrotta #1

[Master] Leucrotta #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-23) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Leucrotta #1 moved 20'10".

[Master] Leucrotta #1 no longer targets Tebhoundrin.

[Master] Leucrotta #1 no longer targets Kel.

[Master] parting shots

[Kel (MarioCS)] and stay gone!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Leucrotta #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Leucrotta #1

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=20] -12 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Leucrotta #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=9] -1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Leucrotta #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] (noice!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=3] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Leucrotta #1

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=6] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Leucrotta #1

[Master] Leucrotta #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-31) - Dead

[mharm-15549] gonna say

[Kel (MarioCS)] and stay dead!

[mharm-15549] that thing better be dead

[Master] Combat has finished.

Ilero (TMO)] (me applauds)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's an evil beast

[Ilero]] (TMO) scans around looking for others.

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, if I knew Kel could attack twice per round, I 'd have chosen Two weapon style!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 7'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] checks the pockets of said dead guy

[Master] it is a beast not a person

[Kel (MarioCS)] so beasts canít have pockets?

Ilero (TMO)] (semi-centaurish)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ask the were kangaroo

[Master] body of a stag head of a mountain lion, cloven hooves

Ilero (TMO)] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leucrotta_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, I had to look him up online

[Master] BUT

Ilero (TMO)] (sorry, not centaurish at all. I'm thinking of something else)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nope not checking his butt)

[Master] but you are here

Ilero (TMO)] (I think I'm thinking of Lamias)

[Master] with a hole in the ground\d that has magical darkness in it

[Ilero]] (TMO) lowers the light down into the hole to see if it clears anything up.

Ilero (TMO)] (continual light vs darkness...)

[Master] which would negate each other

[Master] so it is dark down there

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 21'01".

[Ilero]] (TMO) pulls the clasp out. Is the light permanently gone?

[Master] no

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs with relief and lowers it back into the hole.

[Master] still dark

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo, you see anyt'ing down t'ere?

Ilero (TMO)] Your eyes better in dark.

[Master] Branwyn can intercede

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero can't use his night sight because he's in lit areas)

[Master (to Lisa only)] would need to dispel the darkness

Indigo (Lisa) goes to the hole and looks down

[Guy] Jared: Attack: Arrow; Target: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 16

[Master] Indigo moved 25'02".

[Guy] my klooge is acting weird

[Indigo (Lisa)] No it's really dark

[Kel (MarioCS)] I was gonna say, I donít see any giants

Ilero (TMO)] Want hye go down?

[mharm-15549] LOL

[Guy] have Branwyn cast magic missile at the dark lol

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over

[mharm-15549] (Dispel?)

Ilero (TMO)] (this group???)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If Indigo or the continual light spell doesn't work, it means it is most likely magic

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Like a reverse light spell

[mharm-15549] That likely means that it's hiding something?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would not recommend going down there like that.

[Kel (MarioCS)] it was cast to hide something, Iím sure then

Ilero (TMO)] (I was thinking the clasp and magical darkness cancelled each other, so it was only normal dark down there)

[Kel (MarioCS)] this doesnít just naturally occur

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe if someone would dispel magic?

Ilero (TMO)] (so Indigo's eyes might spot something)

[mharm-15549] I think Neith might have dispel. Let me check

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "And don't look at me"

Ilero (TMO)] (but if not...)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye go down.

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] I donít think Iíve seen such darkness

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why would you want to do that?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If there is something down there you could not see to fight it

[Kel (MarioCS)] Teb, what are you doi...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You would be stumbling around to find something

[Ilero]] (TMO) clips the clasp to his cloak.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against : Dispel Magic - Priest: I dispel (11-(1d20)+7) [1d20=18] 0 level magic.

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] well that was useless

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] Well, you shanít expect me to see a deep dark hole and not comment

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I tired

Ilero (TMO)] (I think the 7 went the wrong way?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 113'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (isn't that supposed to be a benefit?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'll leave that to bob?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Don't know the calc

[Master] checking

[Guy] should be 14 not 0 if Iím reading right

[Kel (MarioCS)] OK, Teb, Iíll let you know when itís slicing time again

[Master] That is a success

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] I can do more than slice you know. I have a plethora of knowledge from the arcane to the supernatural, and all wisdom in between

[Master] because Neith did not have a target with a spell level is why it displays like that

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thank you Teb

[Master] but she needed to roll a 12 or higher

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I apologize bob

Ilero (TMO)] (ah)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Do you want me to target?

[Master] nah Michael

[Master] it works fine like this

[Master] you rolled an 18 which is a success

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] cool

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nice)

[Master] and now down in the hole you can see many coins glittering, a large medallion on top of them and some other objects that might be magic

[Master] they are about 30 foot down

Ilero (TMO)] Hye go get

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I totally claim something

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I don't care what

[Master] and Neith knows the dispel will only last for a few rounds at the most

[Kel (MarioCS)] wait. maybe Indigo, as he's lighter and smaller?

[Master] 3 to 6

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How deep is the hole?

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Climb walls* check:(d100) [1d100=40] 40 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Find/remove traps* check:(d100) [1d100=75] 75 - ROLL FAILED against 50!!

[Master] 30 foot down

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Guys, I can't hold this spell!

Ilero (TMO)] and checks for traps

[Kel (MarioCS)] I can hold ou up by the rope

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hurry!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Should you be tied to a rope so we can pull you up?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Grunts under strain

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Rope Use check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] ties rope securely around Ilero

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or can you climb?

[Master] Ilero makes it down the walls quickly, almost flying

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Shouts down

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Careful!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry Mario - is slow with this and didn't see you typing)

[Master] need a percentage

Ilero (TMO)] (did you get the find traps roll?)

Ilero (TMO)] (1d100) [1d100=1] 1

[Master] yes to TMO

[Master] WOW

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] WOW

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Holy Shit

[Ilero]] (TMO) raises an eyebrow

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( all good, Ilero took off!)

[Master] ok so five more chances now

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Pardon language

[Master] percentages

[Kel (MarioCS)] holy wow

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] just WOW

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=45] 45

Ilero (TMO)] (1d100) [1d100=17] 17

Ilero (TMO)] (1d100) [1d100=30] 30

Ilero (TMO)] (1d100) [1d100=72] 72

Ilero (TMO)] (1d100) [1d100=29] 29

[Kel (MarioCS)] those look like winners

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( I have the same combination on my luggage!)

Ilero (TMO)] (LOL)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Guy] rofl

[Master] so you find (1d3) [1d3=3] 3,000 gold pieces and (1d6) [1d6=6] 6,00 platinum pieces and (1d0) [1d0=] 0 gems and (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 art objects, and three magic items AND one potion

Ilero (TMO)] (when is the last time a super quotable movie was made? Princess Bride, Spaceballs, what else is there?)

[Master] (1d10) [1d10=5] 5

[Master] 5 gems

Ilero (TMO)] Hye t'ink too many coins!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Jesus

[Kel (MarioCS)] we gonna need a bigger chest

[Kel (MarioCS)] jaws)

[Master] there you go

[Ilero]] (TMO) shuttles the other items up with the Hand.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (chest for gold or does Ilero need us to toss him a chest or two?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] the Platinum pieces are worth how much bob?

[Guy] platinum is better than gold

[Kel (MarioCS)] three small wood bldgs.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I know

[Master] TMO just found out about the Coins page Michael

[Kel (MarioCS)] 5gp - 1 pp

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Thanks Mario!

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Coins

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'll just bookmark that...

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that might build someone's house)

Ilero (TMO)] If want coins, need bucket on rope or somet'ing. No way hye carry t'is out.

[Kel (MarioCS)] man, if only we had a rowboat

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bob, maybe on the next roll of 1 for treasure, we find a bag of holding??)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (We could bury it and retrieve it on the way back.)

Ilero (TMO)] 60bs of gold coins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we only have one chest available and whatever room is in someone's packs otherwise gold will be loose in the bottom of the rowboat)

[Master] youíre not done you have 4 magic items still, who knows what you will get with this sort of luck tonight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (boy will anyone walking by want to kill us! :) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] cant we wrap it in a sheet, like a hobo bag?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We def should take the magic stuff with us no matter what

[Kel (MarioCS)] agreed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did you bring a sheet??)

Ilero (TMO)] (only 12lbs of platinum)

[Kel (MarioCS)] um...uh...Shi is the domestic in this relationship

[Kel (MarioCS)] (IM KIDDING!!!!)

[Master] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have potion chest, book chest, loot chest and a spare)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (gems magic items art etc. goes in loot chest)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] According to the weight sheet, Hugh can still carry a legitimate crap load as long as it can go in some sort of container

[Kel (MarioCS)] same w Kel, he has almost nothing in his sash

[Master] while that debate is going on

[Master] who rolls the magic items?

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm going to work on encumbrances this weekend. I hope. I've got work to do too, but I have my priorities right)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yes!)

[Ilero]] (TMO) cracks my fingers and readies to roll

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Can I roll the Magic?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] NM

Ilero (TMO)] go for it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] nah, you go

[Master] roll the potion Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] you did go down

Ilero (TMO)] (I won't hog all the glory. Just most of it)

[Master] is a d1000

Ilero (TMO)] (1d1000) [1d1000=343] 343

Ilero (TMO)] (ok)

[Master] for TMO I need three more d100s

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (1d10000) [1d10000=2851] 2851

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] oiop sorry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sorry

Ilero (TMO)] (np)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

Ilero (TMO)] (we kinda did that to ourselves)

Ilero (TMO)] (you take the 100s

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (3d100) [3d100=72,95,5] 172

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thanks TMO :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] 5 looks good!

[Kel (MarioCS)] and 95 too

Ilero (TMO)] (this is idle test: (1d100,1d100,1d100) [1d100=52; 1d100=79; 1d100=46] -1

Ilero (TMO)] (nope, no better, and much uglier)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Guy] thatís what she said lol

[Master] so I need a d1000 again

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] are we updating the party pack sheet while we do this?

Ilero (TMO)] (I was just testing the dice formatting)

[Kel (MarioCS)] hahaha

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] someone else this time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I will update later)

[Guy] (d1000) [1d1000=918] 918

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] wow

Ilero (TMO)] (Charon's denture cup)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does anyone actually know what 918 means?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] of course not :) We just hope for the best

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (besides BOB)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] it's a high number so, we hope :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wasnít that on Quaaludes in the 70's?)

[Master] and another d1000

Ilero (TMO)] (anyone?)

[Guy] Lisaís turn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 666

[Guy] lol

[Master] hah

Ilero (TMO)] (nice try)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] The power of Christ compels you!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] d1000}

Ilero (TMO)] all hail Christ!

[Kel (MarioCS)] yay!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (d1000) [1d1000=864] 864

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You know, it's bobs world ;)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so what is 918?)

[Master] and a d20

[Master] Christy was a fun player

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=17] 17

[TMO] (we'll find out eventually)

[Master] and a large shield that looks magical

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (for the character that wants to hide)

[Master] Ilero can do a quick appraisal in a moment

[TMO] Ilero paints it to look like a bush

[Master] one more d1000 check

[TMO] (1d1000) [1d1000=576] 576

[TMO] (back around to me! :) )

[Master] and a d20

[TMO] (1d20) [1d20=14] 14

[TMO] (almost got a d220)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh, magic arrows!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] of weres laying

[Kel (MarioCS)] or vamp slaying

[Kel (MarioCS)] (not weres laying!!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I laughed at that :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] those Layabouts!

[Master] 1 last 1d00

[Kel (MarioCS)] 00

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Carissaís trying to get out early)

[Master] you will have good things for her

[Master] but a d100 please still

[TMO] (nobody tell her what we got!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (told her we were lining the rowboat with gold)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (1d100) [1d100=80] 80

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's all I told her)

[Master] and a very fancy nice broad sword

[Kel (MarioCS)] so in summary...?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (for the character with 3 arms)

[Kel (MarioCS)] shield, sword, potion,...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Artwork, Platinum, Gold, Gems

[Master] and potion

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (2 potions?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] .

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so lowering the chest down X number of times to pull out gold and platinum and fill rowboat?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not doing maths)

[Kel (MarioCS)] rounding off...many

[Guy] maths is not your friend Lisa lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no it isn't!)

[Guy] many many lots

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (In all reality though. I'm fine pulling this stuff behind us, but it's vulnerable and we could always take a note out of Mister Baggins book and bury it for later??? We have to come back this way anyways to grab the skiffs. Perhaps, we could leave the less valuable items here? Reorganize our packs? Just a thought

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (We could bury the gold and platinum - there is no way we could fit it in our packs)

[TMO] (the coins perhaps if we need to. the rest of the stuff should go into the room at the first chance)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes we need to find a room)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (That was what I had in mind Lisa. We should keep the items with us but for now the large quantity of coins would be better off hidden. Thoughts?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we will be at ghostwood tomorrow I think)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Then def. Nevermind :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Take it all!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but I also remember a guard station confiscating silver - fyi)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (At nearest Peasant Hut. "Excuse us? Do you mind if we borrow your wall for a second? Thanks. Hereís a few gold pieces. Go CRAZY!"

[Guy] kill the guards lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] leave it in the same hole, cover it w another spell of darkness

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm against that

[Kel (MarioCS)] why? itís been safe all this time until we came around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I think someone owns that hole)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and they wonít know they are holding it for us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the lion hing couldn't have cast that spell)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Don't want to take the chance)

[Kel (MarioCS)] they just think itís Tuesday

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] are we headed in the general direction of Doeskin from Jistille?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I really want that gold for our construction fund!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I do too

[Kel (MarioCS)] I donít want to lug it

[Guy] we should bury the coins but not in the same hole

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yes to guy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (give the coins a mud bath?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but no to guy about randomly killing guards :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] what if...we dug a hole right next to the other one, filled that hole w dirt from our hole, then used a light spell to cover our hole?

JohnMoblie has joined the game on Fri Jun 22 20:50:41 EDT 2018

JohnMoblie is receiving the map Groundcover 2...

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] Marisu was thinking about asking the group to swing by Doeskin with her after the wedding, if we're closer to it than from Jistille)

JohnMoblie has received the map Groundcover 2.

[Guy] if they insult the queen they die

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL MARIO

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ghostwood is an ally)

[Kel (MarioCS)] :0)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi John!)

[JohnMoblie] hello all

[Guy] hi john

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hello John :)

[Master (to TMO only)] Doeskin is northeast of Jistille so .....

[Kel (MarioCS)] canít we turn someone into a tree? if that person held the treasure, and we treed them until we got back

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh hai John

Indigo (Lisa) puts the art, gems, and potions in the loot chest

[JohnMoblie] polymorph other works well for that

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] which direction are we going again? ;)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (And the magic shield too right Lisa?)

[Master] before you do that with the art

[Master] we need to check

[Master] LOL at TMO

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sounds like a job for Mara)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl!!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (a large shield will not fit in a small chest)

[Master] sorry trying to catalog this all so I can make sure you know what you have

[Indigo (Lisa)] (TMO can math that for you)

[Kel (MarioCS)] what about on the hypotenuse?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] Large Chest and Broad Sword will not fit in any chest

[Master] even one as magnificent as Mara's

Marisu (TMO)] the chests of our enemies!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I know - rowboat)

[Guy] sorry folks I need to leave Iím getting a lot of lightning here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ha, nice!)

Marisu (TMO)] take care Guy

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Be safe Guy!

[Master] stay safe Guy

[Master] get back as you can

[JohnMoblie] ttfn

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye Guy

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just was putting the small stuff in the chest so we can move sometime tonight)

[Guy] stupid storm

[Guy] be careful and have fun

[Master] trying to find out how large small your art objects are

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight GUY)

Guy has left the game on Fri Jun 22 20:54:39 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] 9seriously though, the treasure totally fine out here alone before we got here

[Kel (MarioCS)] so why wouldnít it be when we re-arrived

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what rolls do you need?)

[JohnMoblie] no longer protected

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I know Mario :( itís just a matter of safety. I mean, we could have killed that creature and someone could just come on by and take it now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] nm John summed it up

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[JohnMoblie] now if we leave Mercy behind to protect it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we could put Mara in the hole and she could yell Help whenever anyone walked by)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Or Mercy!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry will stop trying to make Mara a tree or in a hole)

[Kel (MarioCS)] 9rofl)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what if she turned into a tree in the hole though?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Carissa is going to slap us

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] she'd prolly want to leaf after a while

[Kel (MarioCS)] she'd get board

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no she would be thanking us)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice Mario!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sticking her in one place

[Master] OK so need a d100 for each art object please

Marisu (TMO)] (how many objects?)

[JohnMoblie] (d100) [1d100=64] 64

[TMO] (1d100) [1d100=40] 40

[Master] appropriately a medallion as I described earlier

[Indigo (Lisa)] (It wood give her time to think if she got stumped about her situation)

[Master] this one apparently has had a spell cast on it

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yes!!)

[Master] a diadem

[Indigo (Lisa)] (uh -oh)

[JohnMoblie] cut that out Mario

[Master] diadem

[Kel (MarioCS)] (hey, language, young man)

[Master] how many others?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (6 art objects I believe)

[Master] ok so 4 more rolls

[Indigo (Lisa)] (john since you just arrived? want to roll a couple?)

[Master] anyone

[JohnMoblie] (d100) [1d100=24] 24

[Master] a chair

[JohnMoblie] (d100) [1d100=6] 6

[JohnMoblie] Folding ?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (a chair????)

[Master] a set of boots

[TMO] ... a CHAIR?

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] seriously?

[JohnMoblie] Art Boots?

[Master] two more rolls

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (someone roll something small)

[TMO] (who TF carries a magical chair into the wilderness!?!

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[JohnMoblie] (d100) [1d100=94] 94

[Kel (MarioCS)] better, who will carry a magical chair OUT of the wilderness??

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not a magical chair - just a fancy chair)

[Master] a scepter

[Master] one more

[JohnMoblie] at least it matches

[JohnMoblie] a chair and a scepter

[JohnMoblie] (d100) [1d100=50] 50

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and a tiara)

[Kel (MarioCS)] does the chair have a big hole in the seat?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (which queen fell down this hole?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] then we'd call it a throne

[Master] and a set of pinchers

[JohnMoblie] matches Marioís idea

[Kel (MarioCS)] huge cesspool once

[Master] so out of that lot the chair will not fit in a chest

[Master] the rest will

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so medallion, scepter, diadem and pinchers go in loot chest)

[Kel (MarioCS)] hide it all under the chair, back in the hole

[Indigo (Lisa)] (boots, shield, sword go in rowboat)

[JohnMoblie] Art Boots

[JohnMoblie] what color are they

[Master] shield and sword are magical

[Indigo (Lisa)] (chair? can Ilero appraise it before we decide if we want to drag a chair around with us?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] boots magical?

[Master] boots are silver

[JohnMoblie] so Shur's color

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] so like Legend of Zelda Water Temple Boots?

[Kel (MarioCS)] silver boots, metallic? or adorned

[Master] adorned

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] thank you

[Master] they are leather with silver overlays

[Indigo (Lisa)] (perfect for swamp walking)

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe a prince should wear those

[Master] Indigo can make a knowledge check

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] those are the sort of boots that the Brothers wear

[TMO] is that the sort of chair Brothers sit in too?

Indigo (Lisa) as he puts the boots in the rowboat he stops

Indigo (Lisa) holds one up

[Indigo (Lisa)] I ... I think this is from The Brotherhood's uniforms

[Master] ( a very fancy version of what they wear)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Who are the Brotherhood?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The paladins who hunt vampires

[Kel (MarioCS)] ah

Ilero (TMO)] Well, we near Ghostwood.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wonder how they fell in the pit

[Indigo (Lisa)] They should be smarter than that

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Unless they were killed and the boots were taken Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] We didn't fall in the pit and we arenít Brothers of Cahus

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] This isn't exactly a friendly swamp

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles at Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) grins "No it's not!"

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks around

[Master] When Ilero wants to make an appraisal check on the chair and or anything else

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Have we all gotten our fill for the day? Shall we press on?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, do you want to take a quick look at that chair and see if it's worth taking?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Or that. Sorry)

[Ilero]] (TMO) mutters, "Chair..?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we haven't decided on the gold and platinum - Bury it?)

Ilero (TMO)] (chair roll:)

[JohnMoblie] PLATINUM?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (if it's really only a day or so away I think we should take it with us.)

Ilero (TMO)] (what's next to appraise?)

[Master] it must be valuable look at that wood

[Master] but beyond that

[JohnMoblie] we took a room full of silver and you want to bury Platinum

[Master] and it takes turns to appraise so you might want to wait till you have more time

[Master] that was just to see what to do with the chair

[Master] with no new information what DO you want to do with it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Nice kindling for a fire...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

Ilero (TMO)] It very pretty! Probly valuable.

Ilero (TMO)] To someone...

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sighs. "Throw it in the boat."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 9we have no room to put it other than just toss it and 3000 gp in the bottom of the rowboat with 4 chests, a mace, shield, boots, and broadsword)

[Master] you are roughly 33 miles away from Ghostood moving at 9 miles per day

[Master] that was where you stood at the beginning of the day

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks the chair for water damage from being in the swamp.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why does the distance keep getting longer instead of shorter?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] walking in circles

[JohnMoblie] encumbrance

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was 30 - we moved 5 miles - should be 25 - and now 33?)

[Master] sorry

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (It certainly seems that way Lisa. I thought we were pretty close.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (who's maths is off now???)

[Master] Lisa is right

[Kel (MarioCS)] are we going the right way?

[Master] forgot yesterday's movement

[Kel (MarioCS)] who has orienteering

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (HAH! Good math!)

Ilero (TMO)] (bravo!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :D

[Master] so 25 miles to start the day moving at 9

[Master] so just over two days away to ghostwood

[Master] and it is the 9th

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Carissa should be here in about 20 min)

[Master] so you will arrive there right around the 11th

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thoughts guys? Should we just go or?

[Master] if all goes well

[Master] what do you do with your medallion?

[Kel (MarioCS)] when is the wedding?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (loot chest)

[Master] OK

[Master] and the wedding is on the 15th

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hoping Indigo does not get cursed)

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, so were making good time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I know you said spell cast on it - to me screams curse)

[Kel (MarioCS)] let Mercy wear the medallion

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but indigo put it in there anyway)

[Master] cast on it ie Continual Darkness

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (OH - so the loot chest is now a black hole!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (handy!)

[Master] the place of the wedding is a day or two past Ghostwood

[Master] you have never been there, do not know how far

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so burying coins? or tossing them and medallion back in hole?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (need to know what we are doing)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I say hole, covered w thin camo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (same with chair - in rowboat?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I agree with Mario

[Kel (MarioCS)] but I will bow to the partyís decision

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hid the hole and lets go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we could toss the medallion in with the coins)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ( and dump the lion thing in there so no one sees the body)

[JohnMoblie] we study the location well and the medallion

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Shur can put tracker sign things up so we will find it?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] the lion smells, scares away the treasure seekers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am so not a ranger)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero can camo, Shur can lay trail back to it.)

Ilero (TMO)] (even Marisu will be useful when we stop for the night)

[Kel (MarioCS)] we have to remember to get extra sacks and chests

[JohnMoblie] sell the chair

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] we're going south, aren't we?

[Master] yes

[JohnMoblie] to the count

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] I finally put the evidence together

[Master (to TMO only)] OH?

[Master] grins at TMO

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] yah, doeskin is nowhere near here. :P

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) grabs rope and begins to pull

[Kel (MarioCS)] if it fits in the rowboat, letís bring the chair

[Master] and who wants to make that next encounter check

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm sorry guys, I gotta take 10 minutes for something

Ilero (TMO)] (is there any evidence of water damage to the chair?)

[Master] who is going to try to top TMO's

[Master] no visible damage

Ilero (TMO)] (me! me!)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Master] visible

[Master] you guys just want things tonight

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (my turn)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes we do - small things)

Ilero (TMO)] (STUFF! LOOTZ! MONEY!)

[JohnMoblie] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[mharm-15549] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

MarioCS is receiving the map Roadside 1...

MarioCS has received the map Roadside 1.

Lisa is receiving the map Hillside 1...

Lisa has received the map Hillside 1.

[Master] and who is up front?

[Master] I just scattered everyone onto the map

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero

[Kel (MarioCS)] indigo

[Master] Indigo moved 12'02".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 13'03".

[Master] Treble moved 5'09".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 29'00".

Lisa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Lisa has received the map Roadside 1.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Ummm Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes?

Treble (Master) tumbles through Tiberius' legs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you like the boots?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH I guess they are ok

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] more for court

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] not here

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Umm

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ohh don't step on Treble

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Yeah about that

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Shi takes care of her wolves and the bird

[Kel (MarioCS)] Klee Klee!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] this thing...er Treble

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's an otter

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] does not seem to be part of that

[Indigo (Lisa)] No she belonged to Sarengar

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks at Indigo and then laughs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] yeah an otter

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OK so Sarengar

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's tame now so how can we just toss her in a swamp?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] well

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I was just

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't like her?

Treble (Master) tumbles around and back through Tiberius' legs

[Indigo (Lisa)] She likes you

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I suppose she is fine

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Treble's a she?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but I just wonder

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] like Shi

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] gets really anxious about her wolves

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (that explains a lot)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so you think Branwyn is the same way with thi... with Treble?

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't think so

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why don't you ask her? She's your wife

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol John!!)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Well if she says she wants to .... well I mean she could just talk to it... a to her

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am not really

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] well you know I like to just deal with things

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I was thinking that maybe if

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] a collor perhaps?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] or maybe

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] there was some jester at court who put little vests on their dogs

[Indigo (Lisa)] She has a collar. A little pink one with a fish charm

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] really?

Lord Branadarus (Master) bends down

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn got it for her when we were at the Vilmar Estates

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks up

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that does not look pink to me

Indigo (Lisa) looks down

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is kind of old

[Indigo (Lisa)] It was pink when she got it

[Master (to GM only)] Flying Lizard #4 targets Indigo. Distance: 47'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I guess it must have faded

[Master] Flying Lizard #4 moved 45'10".

[Master] Flying Lizard #4 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 5'00"

[Master] Flying Lizard #4 targets Treble. Distance: 3'04"

[Master] Flying Lizard #4 targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] Flying Lizard #4: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] -1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Flying Lizard #4: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d8) [2d8=6,4] 10 added to: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] AHHH!

[Indigo (Lisa)] WHAT WAS THAT?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (throw the otter at them!)

[Master] Flying Lizard #4 moved 1'01".

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

Indigo (Lisa) waves his arms around to brush it away

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] HEY HEY HEY

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Flying Lizard #4. Distance: 3'08"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=16] -4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Flying Lizard #4 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Flying Lizard #4

[Master] Flying Lizard #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 57 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Flying Lizard #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=4] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Kel (MarioCS)] OK Teb, letís do this!

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Indigo (Lisa)] (who gets to roll?)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=1] 0 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (everyone?)

[Master] everyone

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=2] 12

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=9] 18

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=1] 11

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=6] 16

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] Yes we will! flying scoundrel will be no more!

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

Ilero (TMO)] (Shur's movement circle is the standard 120')

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can Indigo reach lizard in the air?)

[Master] yes it is down near the ground until its movement

Ilero (TMO)] (these are big friggin' lizards)

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks for poison stinger tails

[Kel (MarioCS)] smart

[Master] yes there it is

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Flying Lizard #4. Distance: 42'10"

Ilero (TMO)] ohh fukkin hell

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=6] 15

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Flying Lizard #4: Light - Priest: I create a 20' radius globe of light which lights the way for (6+6) 12 turns.

Ilero (TMO)] Watch out poison tail!

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (on its eyes)

[Master] Flying Lizard #4: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (is it a girl?)

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

Kel (MarioCS) looks for Shi, makes sure she's safe

[Kel (MarioCS)] (what would that explain?)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (it would explain a lot)

[Kel (MarioCS)] 9lol)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jun 22 21:36:17 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] .

[Master] ok we will go back to her when she is bac

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (that is a new special attack, kick player off)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnMoblie) Nice Job Brother

Shurkural (TMO)] (she's not near enough for melee, right? not without a lot of effort? can she shoot at it high up enough not to get penalties due to crowd around it?)

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Flying Lizard #4.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] alright Iím back whatís what

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] are we in combat officially?

Shurkural (TMO)] (yah)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (flying lizard with light on its eyes

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (roll Int)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (like two frikkin lasers)

Shurkural (TMO)] (and Ilero has yelled out to watch out for the poison tail)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] yes to TMO

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 22 21:39:12 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Shurkural (TMO)] (okay, so arrows with no penalties. )

Lisa has received the map Roadside 1.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Flying Lizard #4. Distance: 39'08"

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=7] 7. MISSES Flying Lizard #4 (AC FINAL: 3).

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=12] 2. HITS Flying Lizard #4 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (large?)

[Master] yes

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Flying Lizard #4

[Master] Flying Lizard #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

Shurkural (TMO)] (not that it matters)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Kel

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

Shurkural (TMO)] (my fault, sorry!)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (waiting for Kel)

Shurkural (TMO)] (go back to Kel)

[Lisa] (ok that was totally stupid - can indigo go next?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Are we letting Indigo go now?

Shurkural (TMO)] (yes)

[Master] yes to Indigo and Kel up

[Lisa] Indigo targets Flying Lizard #4. Distance: 3'02"

[Lisa] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Flying Lizard #4 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Lisa] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Flying Lizard #4

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (kill it before Miranda's turn and I'll give you 10)

[Lisa] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Flying Lizard #4 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Lisa] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=10] 2. HITS Flying Lizard #4 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Lisa] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=7] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Flying Lizard #4

[Master] Flying Lizard #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-15) - Moderately Wounded

[Lisa] (thx)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 44'08".

[MarioCS] Kel targets Flying Lizard #4. Distance: 2'06"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=8] 0 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Flying Lizard #4 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=5] 3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Flying Lizard #4 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=10] 19 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Flying Lizard #4

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=12] 21 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Flying Lizard #4

[Master] Flying Lizard #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-40) - Disabled

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Kel (MarioCS)] holy shite

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (WOOT)

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So. About the 2 damage with an arrow :)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (I owe you 10)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (it helped)

[Lisa] (Carissa is setting up)

[Kel (MarioCS)] nice job Teb, youíre insane today

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] A so Indigo

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] about Treble

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yes it did. I just thought it was hilarious :)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you think I should treat her special for Branwyn?

[Ilero]] (TMO) staggers backward from the lizard on shaky legs.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I love how Branadarus just continues on like nothing happened. It's awesome!)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] Can you track it back to its lair Shur?

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] I just need time to be out, breathe, even if it is this dank sweltering air

[Lisa] (so we can take turns sitting in the chair while Kel kills everything)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] This chair will be something to remember for many years to come

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) grins

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] (lvl 7: two attacks per round, pretty nice)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) eyes Ilero with concern. "Eh, not likely sugar. I'll try, but tracking fliers is pretty near impossible."

(TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 7'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] Would it help if you could fly?

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Lord Branadarus (Master) reaches down to pick up Treble

[Treble (Master)] chirrrrrrrr

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Indigo?

Shurkural (TMO)] No thanks. I like the ground just fine.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I do you think ?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] what would you do?

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jun 22 21:45:10 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Carissa has received the map Roadside 1.

[Ilero]] (TMO) leans back against a tree and breathes.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hey Carissa!

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (Hey Carisa, sorry Kel killed your new friend)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] About what?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The dead lizard in the road?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hi Carissa

Lord Branadarus (Master) hefts up the otter squirming in his arms

[Carissa] (Aww man :()

[Carissa] (Hello!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do we have to do something?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (checks the pockets of the flying lizard)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] ( LOL )

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I guess not Indigo

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Um

Ilero (TMO)] (wearing a vest)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but I guess I should be looking for a new color

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] pink?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] did not seem to work out

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] or maybe it is just really old

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] is there a village along the way?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 53'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb - talking off screen)

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

Ilero (TMO)] (just realized he still had Light effect on)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] TYPE IT INTO THE ROOM

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 19'07".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Ilero, do you need assistance?

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=83] 83 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (smiles at BOB)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] I can help you feel better

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] Indigo, are you ok?

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] Did it hit you with the tail?

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero has disappeared)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (oh, see ya)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 36'09".

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (poison that turns you invisible)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Iíve never seen such a large one before, and it flies too! how terrifying!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what do you want for dinner Carissa?)

[Master] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] (feel better? :) )

[Carissa] (Sure! It'll go great with the wine)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (in and Out. in CA, the answer is always In and Out)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think Branwyn is that attached to Treble

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (do we have a big enough spicket?)

[Carissa] (Blah. No we're going fancy. Hotel restaurant fancy?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Miranda or Shi would probably adopt her if you don't want her

[Master] Marriott fancy? or just Hilton fancy?

[Carissa] (Holiday Inn fancy)

Ilero (TMO)] (Motel 6)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (nice Bobby!)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH no I can keep her

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] just want to be sure I know what to expect

Ilero (TMO)] (a ot of treble)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] most of the time in the boats she was just fine

Ilero (TMO)] *ot

Ilero (TMO)] *LLLLLL

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] now she seems to be around a lot more

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] I didnít expect a lizard to smell so bad though

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's hard to know what otters will do

[JohnMoblie] don't let her go flat

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I don't think Branwyn would be mad if you didn't like her

[JohnMoblie] her teeth are sharp

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (they otter be more predictable)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Marisu]] (TMO) moves up to look at the body.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We otta just leave it alone)

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 28'06".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (John has the best ones so far)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Also congrats on moving more than 90ft!!)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] LOL LOL

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] 30 ft. of it was down, for Ilero

Marisu (TMO)] (just barely)

Marisu (TMO)] (and 30 more back up)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] is that 60, or 0

[Master] Time of Day: 11:43 AM. Day 9 See ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 9th, 1267 TGR.

Marisu (TMO)] (both)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] I'm just gonna keep pulling

Marisu (TMO)] (Schrodinger's Travel Agency)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] nice

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Were lizard pockets checked?)

[Master] no

[Master] no pockets

[JohnMoblie] but someone needs to look at Indigo?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel can I walk with you? you seem to know your way around a sword

[Master] no treasure

Marisu (TMO)] (did you go on a trip or stay home? you won't know until you show your vacation photos)

[Master] Indigo perhaps but Ilero is nowhere to be found

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Some have pouches if we're going to be specific but okay)

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, Iím back here, with Shi and the pups. feel free to stick close by

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: APR check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Marisu (TMO)] (appearance check??)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] 'ay were Ilero

Indigo (Lisa) thinks he is looking pretty good

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Looking good after that battle, Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thanks!

[Penelope (Master)] He is very handsome

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] oh yes he is

Indigo (Lisa) blushes

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) warm smile

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I want her and Penelope to get into a fight)

[Penelope (Master)] ( L:OL )

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (hey now, she's genuine)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (genuine pain in the rear)

Marisu (TMO)] (and according to Bob, in the back too)

Marisu (TMO)] (that was a bit of a reach. back pain)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (will you bring Shi onto the map?)

[Master] restroom brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] 9lol, keep going...)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (for Mara or Kel?)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel, of course, and to deter Mara

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel moved 53'00".

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (you need a girl to fight your girl problems)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 6'11".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (maybe Shi can take care of Teb issue too)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel has no girl problems

[Marisu]] (TMO) pokes at the wing of the dead lizard.

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Is Ilero under Lizard?)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Does Neith want scales or something?

Marisu (TMO)] (not that you know. ;) )

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Shi want tail poison?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Talking about competing with Jehovah Witnesses)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (does she want to turn Evil?)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (sorry, all that should have been in parentheses)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks around concernedly. "I can cut off any bits y'all want."

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 42'10".

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) raises brows in surprise

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] I can use some teeth, please

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (and if it's a boy, I can use another part)

Shurkural (TMO)] Anybody else?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (have we ID'ed it totally? is it a drake, or whatever got Ilero a while back?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Tail poison?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (eww Miranda)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (pretty sure it's what got Ilero)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) takes some tail poison and put it in a little jar

[Kel (MarioCS)] careful, Shi, thatís dangerous

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (Oh, I understand TMO)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wasn't it a wyvern that got Ilero?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ah, right)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or are they the same thing?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (yah, and it was called a Flying Lizard too)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (do they fly too?)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (Bob likes generic names)

Shurkural (TMO)] (given his name is Bob, I sure hope so)

Shurkural (TMO)] (/me flees)

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (LOL)>>ic<< [Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It's fine. I've got it.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (double checked and yes flying lizard killed Ilero)

[Kel (MarioCS)] what are you going to do with all that...stuff, anyway?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (stop listening in to our off screen conversation)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (sell it to some evil character?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] so you're carrying poisons, for no real reason?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (or figuring out what I'm doing with this)

[Marisu]] (TMO) eyes Anastacia, then shakes her head and turns away.

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (can we make an anti-Poison?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well...it's interesting. Some of it does have medicinal properties.

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (smiles)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just make sure it doesn't spill in your pack!

Kel (MarioCS) concerned

Marisu (TMO)] (allergic to life? we have the cure!)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (we are the curse)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles and shakes bottle to make sure itís tight.

[Kel (MarioCS)] I worry for you, and the pups, and anyone who stumbles into your bag

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you, Indigo. I'll wrap it up, too.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Shurkural (TMO)] No other souvenirs?

[Master] I like that quote of allergic to life

[Master] and I walk away and the Marlins give up 6 runs

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] We have enough memories

[Master] so I should stay here for a while now

Shurkural (TMO)] (hehe)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ouch)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (yea, that's why)

[Master] it is Colorado so that is a half innings worth of runs

[Master] but no one has found Ilero

[Shurkural]] (TMO) uses the hilt of her sword to crack a part of the beast's jaw and then wrenches out one of the teeth.

[Master] or you could be moving forward

[Kel (MarioCS)] (not sure anyone went a'lookin')

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gets ready to walk without noticing anyone missing

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) pulls

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What is it, Hoffman?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] we are good to go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we're not responsible for Ilero - Marisu is)

Shurkural (TMO)] (nice)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] No more lizards

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] It is dead

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes. I wouldnít have tried to take poison from it if it was alive.

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=51] 51 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=80] 80 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *wouldn't

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 46'11".

[Master] Oh everyone thinks the first was right Carissa

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ( ;) )

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 15'10".

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 41'04".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] oh, youíre back!

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] can I assist you at all?

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we're making good progress now Anastacia!

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes head and keeps walking.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 23'03".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Just hit it once

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] ok, then! Iíll be right back here, just holler!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Yes we are

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It can't sting anymore.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] It is good to be on the road

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am not quite happy with being so far away from the Queen

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes it is

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but we can accomplish this mission

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's what Toybin is for

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] At least you don't need to swim on the road...

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] it looks like we are going to make it to Count Drake's

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (ah ah ahhhh)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why do you think the Queen really wants us to go to this wedding?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean ... it's just a wedding

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I just hope that Edward does not pick up on Toybin's ideas

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] or no one will be safe

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] can you imagine two of them

Indigo (Lisa) looks confused "Edward's just a little boy!"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I would like to be home before he is a big boy

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and before the twins are born

[Indigo (Lisa)] But it would be good if he would be a knight like Toybin

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A big boy? They don't grow that fast.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I would be happy if Edward is a knight

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] /rolls eyes

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but maybe not quite like Toybin

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] how far is this wedding?!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't know you liked children so much

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I do not really

Ilero (TMO)] Hey! We ready walk yet?!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but if I am going to

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] HEY

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn never even talks about them

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] where did you go?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought we were walking)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 18'05".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Can't you age him faster Qui Fon

Ilero (TMO)] (are we? sorry if so)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] do you think that Branwyn wants children?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Can you age Mercy?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I would guess that Prince Branadarus wants them

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] OH? really?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Qui? you can make people grow older?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What's the rush?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] No, Not at the moment

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] no faster than normal

Marisu (TMO)] That.. sounds like it would a very bad idea.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Normal for who?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] who would want to hurry that up?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The benefits would depend on if mental progress ages as well as the body. What use is a 20 year old with the mental capacity of a toddler?

[Kel (MarioCS)] how far is this wedding?!

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "Exactly what I was thinking"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] have you met the Bolpels?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (bigger Bait)

[Kel (MarioCS)] who would want to hurry that up?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] Shi to cast on Kel to grow up)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) whispers, "Seriously."

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tiberius, wanna chime in on your wife's comment?

[ Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Too far.

Carissa is receiving the map Hillside 1...

Carissa has received the map Hillside 1.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (forgot to tell Carissa - it doesn't work)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Carissa] (haha)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I can imagine some people in power that have the mental capacity of a toddler

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bob - can you change Shi back?)

Kel (MarioCS) shakes head slowly

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (done)

[Carissa] (thanks!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I see

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We were more focused on wine and food for me to know)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So are you saying that you can make someone grow old?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] No, I can not

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Oh then I guess they meant something else

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] I can tell how old you are outside the mist

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or you could just ask...

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] is how old I am inside the mist different than outside the mist?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (smiles)

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks around at the mist in the sky

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] depends how far inside the mist

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (next check)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Mental or physical age for him?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d20) [1d20=11] 11

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (Carissa?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (On it!)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (TKS)

[Master] and so

[Master] Everyone who is currently Mist Sick

[Master] needs to make a new save versus Magic

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnMoblie) talks with Mercy

[Master] Spell

[Kel (MarioCS)] one is half the other

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 [MODIFIED (-2-2)] - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Master] Michael

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] tell your dad I said Hi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is that right? -4 total?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait doesn't matter...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And is this with the current modifier of sickness -2?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] The future is yours

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yes sorry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (who is Qui talking to?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm dozing

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (Mercy)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] what do you need

[Master] saves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (roll your mist sick checks first please?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (with or without modifier though?)

[Master] versus magic

[Master] spells

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] k doing right now

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] both characters

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] so those that are failed their saves are now having their Mist Sickness extended by another (1d9) [1d9=4] 4 days longer as you enter the Thicker Mist

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sorry about that

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yay! Neith is good!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (Ouch)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi is the only one who rolled with the current Mist Sickness modifier. Did we need that modifier? She saves otherwise)

[Master] yes needs that current modifier

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wait! I donít see no blue blob on the map...)

[Master] and now it is a minus 4

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (you can't see the blue blob?)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so Hugh would be 13 to 13)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no wonder Kel isnít sick)

[Master] Shi just does not adjust to the Mist at all

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (it's her elf blood)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] Mercy say Daddy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Apparently not)

[Master] so now you are in the THICK MIST

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] the farthest you can see anything is 500 yards

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Temporary Modifiers - Attack: (ATM) : CHANGED: -4 (-2). Paralysis, Poison or Death Save: (PPDTM) : CHANGED: -4 (-2). Rod, Staff or Wand Save: (RSWTM) : CHANGED: -4 (-2). Petrification/Polymorph Save: (PPTM) : CHANGED: -4 (-2). Breath Weapon Save: (BWTM) : CHANGED: -4 (-2).

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnMoblie) hold up finger 'One"

[Master] and to be able to actually tell what something is is 100 yards

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ughhh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Keep thinking about Steven kings mist

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) shivers

Shurkural (TMO)] (is there any effect to Shur for failing her save? she's not a caster)

[Master] negatives to saves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (That is good - it works both ways - no one can see us either)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.VisionAmpLight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Temp modifiers for all who failed saves should now read -4 on sheet)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Drillian-TheMist

Shurkural (TMO)] (it's saying a Health check

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (For Shi, Hugh, Shur, Marisu, whoever)

Shurkural (TMO)] (and I'm not seeing a save penalty)

Shurkural (TMO)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Drillian-TheMist

Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry, end of your URL was clipped, couldnít tell if it was the same as mine)

Shurkural (TMO)] (my text window isn't very wide)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait wait confused. As of today everyone EXCEPT Shi, Kenna, and Snee were over their first Mist Sickness)

[Master] TMO is right the minus two to saves is missing on the page

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So does anyone have to roll again for thicker mist besides them?)

[Master] yes to Carissa that those who adjusted to The Mist do not need to roll again

Shurkural (TMO)] (I didn't know Marisu was over it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So everyone is fine. Except Shi. And maybe Kenna and Snee.)

[Master] Crossing the barrier from Light Mist to Thick Mist or again into Dense Mist will require another Health check but with a +4 bonus if there is no other associated Mist Sickness still lingering.

[Master] sorry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahhh so they roll with a +4 for the healthy people)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (what happens when we walk the other way?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (so who was still sick before this roll?)

[Master] OK so to be clear thee is supposed to be a minus 2 to save for those with Mist Sickness adding this on now

[Master] then Carissa has the list right

Shurkural (TMO)] (ok - those of you under it might want to add an Effect to your character about it)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Everyone was healthy as of this morning except those three)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (aka just me. And I did :P)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...sadly)

[Master] added the line about the minus 2 to save now TMO

Shurkural (TMO)] (don't worry, Kel will baby you)

Shurkural (TMO)] (kewl. thanks!_)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So just -2 not -4?)

[Master] grins

[Master] and Shi is at Minus 4

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....sigh)

Shurkural (TMO)] (maybe Kel can carry Shi now?)

[Master] and Branwyn, Ilero Shur and Indigo know you are getting closer as you cross over into the Thick Mist

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (maybe it's Kel that is making Shi sick)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (that or just being further from home)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel is for anything that will get them closer, and Mara farther

[Kel (MarioCS)] (proximity to Divaekah could be the culprit

[Master] Time of Day: 02:17 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 9th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] They know you are now about 18 miles out of Ghostwood

[Master] and it is early afternoon

[Master] ready for another check

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) pulling

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Master] chuckles just cannot have an easy day

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Stop rolling rolls. OR just stop rolling ;) )

[Master] Flying Lizard #4 moved 117'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (*rolling lows)

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]], Penelope, Hugh D'Ambray, Indigo, Mara the Blessed, Jon the sailor, [Marisu]], Branwyn, Neith of Inholt, [Shurkural]], Tebhoundrin, Mercy, [Ilero]], Kel, [Miranda Paige]], [Hoffman]], Brother Fotopoulos, Howard Plum, Treble and Lord Branadarus moved 49'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] dear, you feeling ok? you look a bit tired

Carissa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Carissa has received the map Roadside 1.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 40'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 2'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 30'07".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Shi looks almost human)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ughh this is just uncomfortable)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Shi is so pale)

[Master] so arrange your selves

[Kel (MarioCS)] want me to carry you?

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 30'08".

[TMO] (which way is the front? left?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] can we actually see the flying snake?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head and looks ready to barf

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 14'09".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]] moved 30'11".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 10'00".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 23'02".

[Master] left is front

[TMO] [Ilero]] moved 16'00".

[TMO] [Shurkural]] moved 29'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, which is north?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 13'06".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (that way)

[TMO] [Marisu]] moved 16'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] does it matter?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 2'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 1'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 4'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (unless you have a compass who know which way is which in this fog)

[Master] (sorry things are slower, my Kindle died and have to use dead trees to find info)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where is Anton when you need him?)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (sniff sniff)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (died or is just tired?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (mist sickness)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] (-4 charge)

[Master] grins, Mist Sickness

[Master] I'm feeling better

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (it's only mostly dead)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] brb ice

[Master] pining for the fjords

[Master] but I am ready once the group is

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bring 'em on!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we're always ready)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...maybe)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (I love the fords)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I already ran out of wine)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (except when we're not)

[Master] Hydra #3 targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 34'10"

[Master] Hydra #3 targets [Marisu]]. Distance: 32'00"

[Master] Hydra #3 targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 25'06"

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Ran out for wine?)

[Master] Hydra #3 targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 39'03"

[Master] Hydra #3 targets [QuiFon Ruminell]]. Distance: 32'06"

[Master] Hydra #3 targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 38'10"

[Master] Hydra #3 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 42'10"

[Master] Hydra #3 targets Johan the Apprentice. Distance: 43'09"

[Master] Hydra #3 targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 46'07"

[Master] Hydra #3 targets Penelope. Distance: 46'07"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait! Lisa brought wine! I'm ready@)

[Master] Hydra #3 targets Howard Plum. Distance: 47'06"

[Master] Hydra #3 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 51'10"

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Not even a roll?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I step away for one damn second!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (I hope those are pizza slices)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (yea, that's why)

[Master] and so yes only Shur is caught in the first blast of fire

[TMO] (ucky her)

[TMO] LLLLLLL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So no rolls for observing a massive creature moving through the mist???

[Master] a Hydra that is breathing fire out of 8 of its heads

[Master] it is not moving you are moving towards it

[Kel (MarioCS)] (who would see that coming?!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ah)

[Master] Ilero snuck right on past

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Get a hyrant!)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Qui, out of the mist)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did Branwyn accidentally open a red scroll?)

[Master] then the rest who were not sneaky

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL Lisa!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hard to be sneaky dragging a boat :)

[Master] BUT Shure only takes breath damage from one head

[Master] so save v breath weapon

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or carrying eight heads)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ("It's not moving. We're moving towards it" - Me)

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[TMO] booyah!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ("Well we don't have to keep moving TOWARDS it" - Lisa)

[Master] so she takes 4 points of damage

[Master] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] quote of the night :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So can we roll ini?

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what are all these nasty things doing on the side of the road?)

[Master] Hydra #3: Initiative: ((d10+10+)+20) [1d10=1] 31 [MODIFIED (+20)]

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=4] 14

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=3] 13

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=5] 14

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=1] 11

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=1] 10

[Master] so you know that it cannot hit you from there on the hill side

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=3] 1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] but

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] if you want to move past it etc.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So... What do we get for killing a hydra....? :)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (membership to SHIELD)

[TMO] (a visit from the Red Skull)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

TMO high fives John

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Smiles

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummmm .... Not sure I want to charge a fire breathing hydra

[Indigo (Lisa)] (holding for now)

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Well, it knows we are here. But Iím fine running as fast as we can...)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 30'05".

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but if we want to keep going this direction?)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 20'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Range weapons and magic users: GO! per Lisa)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel! Save me!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ("Oh Mara. Somebody shoot her" - also Lisa....but in agreement)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 31'01".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Indigo you said that Toybin killed one of these all on his own?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 17'04".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but then Mario is going to think we don't like her)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) motions wolves back

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (so it is up on a hill or a cliff?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think his had 8 heads. he said it was young

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (He or he)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha we just have to help her adjust)

[Master] slightly up the side of the hill

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (normal movement?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Master] yes

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]] moved 43'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (um...what?!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Hydra #3. Distance: 51'10"

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (got too close, cannot target)

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Hydra #3. Distance: 60'09"

[Master] [Hoffman]] targets Hydra #3. Distance: 0'04"

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=2] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5).

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hydra #3

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hydra #3

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] Hydra #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-15) - Moderately Wounded

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Hydra #3. Distance: 25'06"

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 31'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (well there goes the fireball! :) )

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 3'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No explosion - again...)

Shurkural (TMO)] (trying to see if flanking works. ;) )

Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry Lisa)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (OH, that's what you r plan was?)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=75] -62 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Kel (MarioCS)] looks legit

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Nice)

Shurkural (TMO)] hmm

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Def legit)

[Kel (MarioCS)] what kind of crit hit is a 75?

[Master] lol

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] *When you roll d200)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lolol

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 5'07".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=11] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] hmm

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 5'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (typos kill)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So legit)

[Kel (MarioCS)] that sword is dynomite!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think TMO Turned on God Mode

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=119] -106 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] LOL

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (ROFL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] rofl

Shurkural (TMO)] (TMO IS God Mode)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 12'08".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=106] -93 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] I will look at her sheet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Look at all these so legit crits!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] come on - too legit to crit!)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] LOL

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=57] -44 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[TMO] [Shurkural]] no longer targets Hydra #3.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=197] -184 [MODIFIED (-1)]

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (only a 57 and still a crit)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] (now that's a crit)

[Kel (MarioCS)] legit lol over here

[Master] ok one more try

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 23'08".

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Hydra #3. Distance: 0'04"

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=7] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] no clue what is happening

Shurkural (TMO)] (is it the targeting or flanking?)

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=18] -4. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey TMO?

[Master] but I will give Shur one hit out of that

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=19] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] NM

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=72] -59 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] it has to be how the magic adjustment is handled

Shurkural (TMO)] ah

[Kel (MarioCS)] (it might be the d200, who knows?)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (you think)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (try d2000)

[Master] hah

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Master] so just roll one damage

[Master] and we go forward from there

Shurkural (TMO)] kk

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: '5/10/15 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--),

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v L: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: (2d8) [2d8=3,4] 7 added to: Hydra #3

[Master] Hydra #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can she just roll d20s and *gasp* do the math manually for rest of this combat?)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Magical Adj: +1 (+0), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: '5/10/15 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--),

[Kel (MarioCS)] 9 wow, that was a huge laugh, thank you TMO, and others comments)

[MarioCS] Kel targets Hydra #3. Distance: 50'09"

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) sits and wait for Kel to kill it

[Master] take a swing to test TMO will just not count it

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Where is my chair

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=92] -79 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Kel is up

[Kel (MarioCS)] (d200) [1d200=34] 34

[Kel (MarioCS)] hit!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Woo!!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Crit)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (14-(d20+3)) [1d20=11] 0. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (14-(d20+3)) [1d20=19] -8. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Hydra #3

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Hydra #3

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] Hydra #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-14) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are those hp per head or for the whole thing?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] bleh, only 1's

[Master] every 8 HP it loses one head

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] targets Hydra #3. Distance: 46'07"

Shurkural (TMO)] (all of Shur's modifiers have + in front of their 0's)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so one person could kill 8 headed fire breathing hydra)

Shurkural (TMO)] (it shouldn't be using one of those to convert a d20 to d200)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Only if their name is Hercules)

Indigo (Lisa) pulls up the chair from the rowboat

(JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Hydra #3: Magic Missile: Three Magical bolts shoot forth, doing ((1d4+1)+(1d4+1)+(1d4+1)) [1d4=1; 1d4=1; 1d4=1] 6 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level.

[Master] but not all of Shur's rolls were that off, only the bastard sword

[Master] Hydra #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

(mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Light Crossbow: (13-(d20)) [1d20=14] -1. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

(mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Light Crossbow: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] hm

[Master] quarrel Michael

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] oh yes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] one sec

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Crossbow Bolt:: is now ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Crossbow Bolt: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Hydra #3

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (we have to fight Hugh now?)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Master] Hydra #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-4) - Massively Wounded

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (oh fight Michael, much easier)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Nah, just using Neith to control Hugh for this turn)

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified:

[Master] that would be quirrel

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sigh

Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry, I wasn't paying attention to know my turn was coming)

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Hydra #3. Distance: 32'00"

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (we had some much fun your last turn)

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Attack: Light Crossbow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 16. MISSES Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ithil

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe quarrel with Michael when were NOT in grave peril?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 15'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Galad

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 23'05".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Gravel pearl?)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Howard Plum

[Indigo (Lisa)] (holds)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Well

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] https://zippy.gfycat.com/CarefulNeatBongo.webm

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I wanted to do this.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against Hydra #3: Call Lightning: I can call down a bolt of lightning which deals (2d8+(7)d8) [2d8=2,3; 7d8=5,6,5,8,3,5,5] 42 points of damage. I can summon forth a bolt a turn for the next (7) 7 turns.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But no

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] it's almost dead

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 11. MISSES Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Ilero]]

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] *knock it out)

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Hydra #3. Distance: 51'02"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=1] 13 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Tumble TMO! Tumble!

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 40'00".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Hydra #3. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2-2) [1d20=18] -8 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm all out of rolls now)

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2-2) [1d20=15] -5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hydra #3 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=12] 17 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hydra #3

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Well he took it down

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=9] 14 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hydra #3

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] whaev

[Master] Hydra #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -21 (-31) - Dead

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (No rolls for you!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 52'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is he trying to compete with Kel's damage?)

[Master] (TMO can check if flanking worked right now

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel checks his pockets

[Kel (MarioCS)] and collars

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Mirada gets some more teeth)

[Master] and no treasure

[Master] not in its lair so nothing around

[Kel (MarioCS)] can we roll it over, to see if treasure lies beneath, I imagine this could its lair?

[Kel (MarioCS)] or not

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] So I was saying Mercy this is one

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] that is eight

Carissa is receiving the map Hillside 1...

Carissa has received the map Hillside 1.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] one hydra with Eight heads

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] you ae so blessed to have someone like Kel

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] I hope one day to be as happy as you!

Carissa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

Carissa has received the map Roadside 1.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] you guys are crazy :)

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Who?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] Wu

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (rofl, damn mist!)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 15'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wu does seem happy.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (repeat)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] You, Shi!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. Um, yes?

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) smiles coyly

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] yes you are!

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) slowly turns and walks away

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 53'08".

[JohnMoblie] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cih0btgJw8s

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] oh my, so many heads! I can barely keep my one head on straight!

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) goes back to pulling

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So we've noticed...

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shur, if there are any poisonous parts, can you get some for Shi?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 43'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] noticed?

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, her...I just tune her out, totally

Shurkural (TMO)] I'd probably poison myself. I can look see if I can find any poison bits though.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hold on.

Eddie (JohnMoblie) runs up and sniffs Hydra

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (looking for venom)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thanks! I asked Shiur for some poison bits for you, if there are any

[Master] there is some good meat there

Eddie (JohnMoblie) takes a bite

[Shurkural]] (TMO) cuts some meat out.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Any venom?)

Shurkural (TMO)] "Never had hydra before."

[Master] no venom

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] (you were talking to me right?)

[Master] both Eddie and Shur

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Nothing there anyways, Shur.

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] (How does it breathe fire, Rum?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, you're really good at this venom identification business

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What's it taste like?

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] woof

Shurkural (TMO)] We'll find out at dinner.

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] woof

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well....it's good to know what to avoid.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no one says it tastes like chicken?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or how to treat these venoms.

Shurkural (TMO)] (spicy chicken maybe?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Fire kickin' chicken?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (few drumsticks all neck and giblets

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] (self roasting)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe it's hydra-ting?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] points to all!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] How do you guys do it? Seriously? I cannot pun for my life

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But you guys come up with them almost instantly

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] itís no fair

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (when is your next nwp level?)

[Master] you need to buy your fare ahead of time Michael

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl)

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] (Give Hugh Mercy)

[Master] so you do not get caught in the turnstiles

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Aw

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Ow

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] That hurt bob

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Eddie (JohnMoblie) takes another bite

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb2pMWIeTNA

[Indigo (Lisa)] all's fair in puns and war

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] see how you can make puns out of almost anything

Anor (Carissa) goes and helps devour hydra

[Anor (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] are you going to let the pups feast? it may be days before they can eat this good again

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sigh

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yeah bob, but you guys are literally masters at this art

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) grins

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So what now guys

Shurkural (TMO)] (years of practice)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (some say a stroke of genius)

[Lisa] (I am only a dilettante)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (art = stroke)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB6UU1p8NYs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just brush I t off)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ohhhhh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You paint too pretty a picture)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Bob. I don't know why I asked.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] My god

[Kel (MarioCS)] its easel if you try, Michael!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] There is a YouTube video for anything isn't there

[Lisa] (the others just have a refined palette)

[Kel (MarioCS)] yay!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You did steal my palette, Lisa!)

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] (some are adult only)

[Lisa] (sorry)

Shurkural (TMO)] (putting boyo to bed. bbs)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, so how far can we move before nightfall?

[Kel (MarioCS)] or camp, I say

[Master] you can make it to camp

[Master] if you can survive two more rolls

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6YbvuhUgQ

[Kel (MarioCS)] then how many miles left to Ghostwood?

[Master] who feels lucky

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Kel (MarioCS)] two? didnít we do afternoon?

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] (3 sevens in a row)

[Master] so not John

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 40'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'04".

[Eddie (JohnMoblie)] (that is kucky to me, just not here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=14] 14

[Kel (MarioCS)] [Shurkural]] moved 46'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Lisa roll)

[JohnMoblie] oh look at the time

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Big party of us so more rolls)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And dangerous territory)

[JohnMoblie] I guess we will have to have this encounter on line

[Master] John had the roll just need to plot it out

[Lisa] (yours didn't count)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww...)

[Lisa] (we told him to stop doing that)

[Master] Hydra #3 moved 61'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Exactly so doesn't count)

[JohnMoblie] you did?

[Lisa] yes

[Master] [Hoffman]] and Lord Branadarus moved 83'11".

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 49'10".

[Master] Branwyn, Penelope, Hugh D'Ambray, Jon the sailor, Neith of Inholt, [Shurkural]], Brother Fotopoulos, Howard Plum, Treble and Indigo moved 52'07".

[Lisa] Carissa told you to stop rolling

[JohnMoblie] you can edit that in the final cut

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 61'03".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 15'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes to stop rolling low or just stop rolling :P) }

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 7'11".

[JohnMoblie] she said stop rolling low

[Master] Mercy moved 33'08".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 43'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (great, he's making space...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (OR stop if you're going to keep rolling low :) )

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 12'02".

[JohnMoblie] OOOOh

[JohnMoblie] I stood up

[JohnMoblie] it did not help

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And no rolls and runs!)

[Lisa] yes!

[Lisa] 2nd that

[JohnMoblie] smiles

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ya, donít be that Guy

[JohnMoblie] can't run and then roll

[Lisa] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[JohnMoblie] I was that guy, once

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It's called tuck and roll)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 6'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 12'04".

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (Anastacia and Howard up front)

[JohnMoblie] that is a couple

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So Howard, how did you manage to survive with Branwyn so long?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] She has not been known to have apprentices around

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I almost didn't

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] only Indigo that I know of has been there long

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] oh?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Oh keep me as an apprentice? Or keep me alive?

Anastacia Eustace (Master) chuckles

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] That is two different things

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] those are both good points

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but I think you surviving as an apprentice is almost as important

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] She took me as a favor to the Mage Guild

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] But then when I was killed by an ankheg, she teleported me home and had me brought back to life

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] So I owe her my lifelong service

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] How did you get killed by an ankheg?

[JohnMoblie] (maybe long, maybe not)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I thought they normally swallowed people like Indigo

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It was eating one of Shi's wolves and I tried to save it and then it ate me

[Master] Kel, Mara the Blessed, Johan the Apprentice, [Marisu]], Tebhoundrin, Anastacia Eustace, Howard Plum, [Ilero]] and [Miranda Paige]] moved 17'01".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] That's all I remember until I woke up back home

[Master] Howard Plum moved 5'09".

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So you are saying that You owe Branwyn and Shi owes you

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I don't think Shi owes me

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( thatís right, Jenn)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I failed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad, Shi'Nynze, Anor and Ithil moved 16'00".

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you failed to save her wolf?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] If someone hadn't killed the ankheg we would have both been dead

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] she has three of them still

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] No I got killed before that

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] was there five?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] There were four

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] The wolf survived the ankheg fight

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] nods, we saw the one die on the way here

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] ahh

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I just don't believe it was me that saved it

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] that is hard

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] to die when the wolf lived

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] what is like when you die?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I have heard some say there is a light

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] others say it is grey and nothing

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] did you want to come back?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I don't remember much

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I think the gods make it that way

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I remember hearing Jennevive's voice

[JohnMoblie] (ouch)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I told her I wanted to live so I could do magic

[Kel (MarioCS)] (imagine that for eternity)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] She was nagging you there too?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (LOL)

[JohnMoblie] (Smiles)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] well so far you do a lot of magic

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] just about as much as Branwyn

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I try. My spells are limited

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #5 moved 23'10".

Howard Plum (Lisa) chokes

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] No. No.

[Gypsy Male #5 (Master)] Hello Princess, nice day isn't it

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Branwyn could cast all day and not run out of spell...

[JohnMoblie] (oh crap)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Howard Plum (Lisa) pulls out his dagger

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I will protect you!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am well

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] who are you?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Gypsy Male (Master)] You are with friends

[Gypsy Male (Master)] that is what is important

[Gypsy Male (Master)] just double your watches tonight

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks at the man and then at Anastacia

[Gypsy Male (Master)] the roads are less safe than they should be

Anastacia Eustace (Master) nods

Anastacia Eustace (Master) looks at Howard

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] He is a friend?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] do you think you can hit him with a spell?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I have never seen him

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I could hurt him. Do you want me to hurt him?

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] targets Gypsy Male. Distance: 54'07"

Anastacia Eustace (Master) grins, I do like to hurt smug men who think they can intimidate me

[Gypsy Male (Master)] You know I can hear you right?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] He was not of good will?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] then I shall protect you!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Howard here is all that is important

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can't believe you are making me hit a gypsy!)

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Gypsy Male. Distance: 33'05"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Gypsy Male: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=1,1] 4 damage

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] is there some reason you need to be here?

[Master] Gypsy Male's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh Howard)

[Gypsy Male (Master)] OUCH

[Gypsy Male (Master)] HEY

Howard Plum (Lisa) holds his arm out to cast again

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] YIELD!

[Gypsy Male (Master)] I never challenged, how can I yield?

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks back at Indigo for reassurance

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] You did!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] You were warning under false pretenses!

Gypsy Male (Master) looks at Anastacia

[Gypsy Male (Master)] I

[Gypsy Male (Master)] wait what?

[Gypsy Male (Master)] I warned you falsely?

[Gypsy Male (Master)] you are saying the roads ARE safe?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I believe so, yes!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (P.S. We're cracking up over this)

[Gypsy Male (Master)] I ahhhh

[Gypsy Male (Master)] Well then

[Kel (MarioCS)] (uh oh, itís a semantics gypsy!)

[Gypsy Male (Master)] Then please proceed

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] WE SHALL!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (soon to be followed by the grammar police)

[Gypsy Male (Master)] good day

[Master] Gypsy Male moved 34'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] I was so ready to cast on her

[Kel (MarioCS)] (parting shot?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Did we frighten him?

[Kel (MarioCS)] him

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] that explains a lot

[Master] no to parting shots and that explains a lot

[Kel (MarioCS)] bing!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol!)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (I said that in character so itís a bonus

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] May I go tell Branwyn of my good deed?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] of course

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[JohnMoblie] Shall I roll or leave?

Howard Plum (Lisa) runs back to Branwyn

[JohnMoblie] make like a bush

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That was your roll. And Lisa just rolled so you should be good)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Branwyn! I helped the Princess drive off a smug and purposely misleading gypsy man!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I cast and drove him away!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[JohnMoblie] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] YOU WHAT??

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnMoblie) fails to roll well again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did he attack you or Anastacia?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] not physically, no

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] (he threw insults in their general direction)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (verbally confusive)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] But I was following the Princess' orders

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha not your night)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] And he was annoying to her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And so you injured him?

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs and walks up to Anastacia

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Princess, you do know that gypsies camp in and around Ghostwood?

[JohnMoblie] good night and good week

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh bai John

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Goodnight John!)

[JohnMoblie] enjoy

[Kel (MarioCS)] donít forget Monday

Anastacia Eustace (Master) shakes her head

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] There are gypsies all throughout the Kingdom

[Kel (MarioCS)] your not goona Treble out of Monday, too

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night John!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm sorry guys, I gotta go too. I'm nodding off on my Desk

[JohnMoblie] ttfn

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :(

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would ask that you do not ask my apprentices to harm innocents for no good reason

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Nye Michael

JohnMoblie has left the game on Fri Jun 22 23:48:09 EDT 2018

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Love you all. Until next week!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And night Michael!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Keep up online :)

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jun 22 23:48:23 EDT 2018

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around for the injured gypsy

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am not certain he was that wounded

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Howard did his best

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is a good thing that he wasn't injured badly.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Gypsies have good information

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why would you toss that aside?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] He said to double our watches tonight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Double for trouble)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am not as happy with others knowing who I am

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] without me knowing who they are

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He recognized you?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] He did

[Branwyn (Lisa)] there is difficulty in avoiding that

[Kel (MarioCS)] (she has Atomic Bitch written all over her)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you harmed everyone who recognized you, half the kingdom would be wounded

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I do not know half of the kingdom

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But half may know you

Anastacia Eustace (Master) nods

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I see your point

[Branwyn (Lisa)] An old man passed me last night and knew me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I had no idea who he was

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] You are famous

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No more than you

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] until I became Princess I was just the Queen's daughter

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (HAH for that being a factual line)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (um, duh!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Queen's daughter at Court and at royal events

[Branwyn (Lisa)] master of swords as well

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] THAT I can be proud of

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are known. You need to accept that

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I hope to go back to being unknown soon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And if the gypsies want us to double our watches, perhaps that is a good idea

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and just the old Princess

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not a bad plan

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] If we could just solve the problem with the Bolpels

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kill them?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] that might solve it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is there any negotiating with them?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Fireball)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am not the diplomat

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you are

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, but they do not want to talk with me. They want to kill me

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] at least you know where you stand

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe some will be at the wedding

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I guess we shall see

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't intend for it to be a bad thing for me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Other than that? We shall see

[Master] and I think that is a good break

[Master] pick up next week with watches

Shurkural (TMO)] Marisu has a chance to identify magic items, btw

[Master] Time of Day: 07:18 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 9th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] excellent

[TMO] as well as Ilero's appraisals

[Master] do you want to try that now? or next week?

[Lisa] as in y/n?

[Lisa] or details?

[TMO] details

[TMO] Furthermore, bards have a 5% chance per experience level to identify the general purpose and function of any magical item. The bard need not handle the item but must examine it closely. Even if successful, the exact function of the item is not revealed, only its general nature.

[Lisa] test

[Lisa] Carissa is frozen

[Master] just let it go

[Master] till next week

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Identify Magic Item Purpose and Function -- Total (% - w/modifier): 35 (30),

[TMO] np, just noting it so we remember

[Master] and she should groan at that

[Lisa] she did

[Master] good

[TMO] :)

[Master] night everyone

[TMO] gnite

[Lisa] goodnight!

[Master] TMO I am doing XP if you want to look at Shur again

Carissa has left the game on Sat Jun 23 00:00:43 EDT 2018

[Master] or grab me during the week

[TMO] sure

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye all!

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Jun 23 00:01:11 EDT 2018

[TMO] I've done her hp already, I think

[Lisa] We say goodnight!

Lisa has left the game on Sat Jun 23 00:02:11 EDT 2018

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Total (% - w/modifier): 43 (37), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Total (% - w/modifier): 55 (47),

[Master] Jared XP award: 362. Next level in 14268.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice XP award: 181. Next level in 2722.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace XP award: 181. Next level in 0.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 362. Level-up!

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 181. Next level in 15980.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 181. Next level in 11649.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 362. Next level in 30597.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 181. Next level in 9418.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 181. Next level in 114497.

[Master] Kel XP award: 362. Next level in 63813.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 362. Next level in 139183.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 362. Next level in 198140.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 181. Next level in 22442.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 181. Next level in 1943.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 181. Next level in 126799.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 362. Next level in 109478.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 181. Next level in 26040.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 181. Next level in 74029.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 181. Next level in 1258.

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Class Levels - Ranger: (RL) : CHANGED: 7 (6).

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=128] -115 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Ability Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Racial Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Skill Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Profic Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Racial Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Skill Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Profic Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: '5/10/15 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--),

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=96] -83 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master] Jared XP award: 150. Next level in 14118.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 250. Level-up!

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 150. Next level in 15830.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 150. Next level in 11499.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 30397.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 150. Next level in 9268.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 114347.

[Master] Kel XP award: 300. Next level in 63513.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 250. Next level in 138933.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 197890.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 150. Next level in 22292.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 150. Next level in 1793.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 250. Next level in 109228.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 150. Next level in 25890.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 150. Next level in 73879.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 200. Next level in 1058.

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- # Atks: 1 (1.5), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: '5/10/15 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--),

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=139] -126 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- # Atks: 1.5 (1), CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Ability Adj: +0+0 (+0), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: '5/10/15 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--),

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=94] -81 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Ability Adj: +0 (+0+0), CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands -- Ability Adj: +0 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: '5/10/15 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--),

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=58] -45 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO] think I need to delete the item and re-add it?

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (14-(d200)) [1d200=59] -45

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (14-(d20)) [1d20=9] 5

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=12] 2

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (14-(d200)) [1d200=31] -17

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Arrow; Flight: (14-(d200)) [1d200=107] -93

[Master] hmmmm

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=15] -1

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Arrow; Silver: (14-(d200)) [1d200=158] -144

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Fist: (14-(d200)) [1d200=74] -60

[Master] why only her though?

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=14] -2 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] Indigo: Attack: Military Pick: ((+13-(d20+1))+2) [1d20=9] 5 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] Indigo: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled for Halflings: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -7

[Master] Kel: Attack: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot: ((14-(d20-2))-2+2+4) [1d20=8] 12 [MODIFIED (+4)]

[Master] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed, vs Magic using/Enchanted: ((14-(d20+3))-2-1-1) [1d20=20] -13 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master] Kel: Attack: Hanging Tree Shot: (14-(d20+7)) [1d20=9] -2

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Shawnthirn: ((11-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=1] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Short Sword: (11-(d20+2)) [1d20=7] 2

[TMO] there's nothing in the character sheet

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 4'08".

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: character sheet imported.

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=164] -151 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=118] -105 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Fire-building check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Shawnthirn: ((11-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=16] -5 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Short Sword: (11-(d20+2)) [1d20=11] -2

[Master] so strange

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: 0 Sure!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Petrification or Polymorph save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (14-(d20)) [1d20=20] -6

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (14-(d200)) [1d200=191] -177

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=53] -40 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO] hunh

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (14-(d20)) [1d20=10] 4

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (14-(d200)) [1d200=161] -147

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Arrow; Flight: (14-(d200)) [1d200=85] -71

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Fist: (14-(d200)) [1d200=148] -134

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword; one hand: (14-(d200)) [1d200=151] -137

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=4] 14

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=6] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (14-(d20)) [1d20=8] 6

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=19] -5

[TMO] melee weapons only

[Master] new testing on her there

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Test 1 Bastard Sword; one hand: (14-(d200)) [1d200=4] 10

[Master] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Test 2 Bastard Sword; two hands: ((14-(d200))+2) [1d200=98] -82 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] huh

[Master] those are brand new added from the data file

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: '5/10/15 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--),

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=4] 10

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Arrow; Flight: (14-(d200)) [1d200=10] 4

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((15-(d20+0))-3) [1d20=19] -7 [MODIFIED (-3)]

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -5

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife, hurled: (15-(d20)) [1d20=14] 1

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand -- Total Atk Adj: $matk ($atk), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: '5/10/15 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--),

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((14-(d20))-1) [1d20=10] 3 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand -- Total Atk Adj: $atk ($matk), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: '5/10/15 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--),

[Master] Ok what did you do?

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=99] -86 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO] changed the damage roll from $tk to $atck

[TMO] $tk to $atk

[TMO] sigh

[Master] yes gotcha

[TMO] $atk to $matk

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified:

[Master] I wonder why that affected only her

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Clawed Gloves -- Total Atk Adj: $atk (+0),

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((14-(d200))-1) [1d200=81] -68 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Clawed Gloves: ((15-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=5] 8 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[TMO] do you know the diff between atk and matk offhand?

[Master] matk is missile attack and we do not use that

[TMO] Ilero's atk is working fine

[Master] atk is melee

[TMO] both my chars have both in there

[Master] hmm

[Master] we will check that later

[Master] I do need to get some sleep

[Master] working later this morning

[TMO] nah!

[TMO] :)

[TMO] g'nite

[Master] grins

[Master] thank you for researching this

[TMO] sure thing. we'll see if happens again next week

[Master] have a great night I think we can solve it quickly next time

[TMO] kk

[TMO] thanks for the game

[Master] anytime

[TMO] and not poisoning Ilero a second time

[Master] see you next week

[Master] grins

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 23 00:20:49 EDT 2018


XP awarded