View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180615c

Chat Log - 2018 06 15 - Wedding Crashers

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 15 18:30:29 EDT 2018 ====

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 18:44:58 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

TMO has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[TMO] First!

[Master] evening sir

[TMO] howdy

[TMO] config file question for you- if you make a change to one of the xml files, do you have to distribute the new file to all the players, or is it only your version that matters?

[Master] only my version matters

[TMO] ok.

[Master] what have you found?

[TMO] so I only know of two changes to make. The flanking bonus and the +2 adj checkbox

[TMO] they're in two different files

[Master] yes

[Master] those two are the key ones

[Master] then we look at doing the add up equipment to get a weight total

[TMO] yes, I haven't figured out where that's kept yet

[Master] it is not

[TMO] I don't know the keywords and such very well

[Master] we would create it

[TMO] ah, ok

[Master] when you look at the DEF file, the .move

[Master] in there is how the character sheets are set up

[Master] we can add or subtract fields, etc.

[Master] did you see the building conversations?

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 18:52:45 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

MarioCS has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[TMO] yes. if no one else can, I can host the spreadsheet on Google Docs or Dropbox, no problem

[Master] we have an excel sheet already done

[Master] John has it I can email it to anyone

[TMO] I see the equipment table does not have weight as part of the info

[Master] yes to Equipment

[MarioCS] Hello Gentlemen

[Master] hello VP of Marriott

[TMO] I saw John's post, was going to ask for it tonight. go ahead and mail it to me, I'll get it posted and link shared.

[Master] you did see Carissa's post Mario?

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified: Equipment - CHANGED: Belt pouch, Large -- Weight (Weight) : 1 (null),

[MarioCS] did not

[MarioCS] just got in from DC late last night

[Master] well you let her down, ;)

[MarioCS] lolol

[MarioCS] sigh

[MarioCS] here's news: I, ME, MOI, could not connect from the Residence Inn I was staying at either, for THREE days

[Master] LOL

[Master] I am certain that will make her feel better

[TMO] we'd have to add weight to the weapons table. Equipment is the only section that has it.

[MarioCS] if the VP canít connect, is there really hope for anyone else??

[Master] yes to weight all over the place

[Master] BUT not on the weapon table, need it on the equipment table

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 18:57:23 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

[Master] because the weapon table can have the same thing listed multiple times

mharm-15549 has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[MarioCS] Hey Michael

[Master] Hey there Michael

[mharm-15549] Hey Everyone! I've been looking forward to this all night!

[MarioCS] just tonight?

[MarioCS] hmmm....

[mharm-15549] Oh sorry, all week

[mharm-15549] !@

[MarioCS] lol

[TMO] Michael - new show, only 1 season, not too bad, The Hollow, on Netflix.

[mharm-15549] Done

[mharm-15549] Will do

[TMO] Just came out last week

[mharm-15549] Bob, before I let you escape tonight, need to ask some questions

[Master] did you see the updates on the site Michael?

[Master] ask away now

[mharm-15549] Ceramics, bricks as alternative to stone or wood

[mharm-15549] lighter but somewhat strong

[Master] not applicable

[mharm-15549] So either stone or wood

[Master] yes

[mharm-15549] no alts

[mharm-15549] Shoot

[Master] those are the alternatives

[Master] now there are spells to use

[TMO] Glassteel

[mharm-15549] There is a very large disconnect in pricing

[TMO] 0:D

[Master] John mentioned already ironwood

[mharm-15549] Alright

[Master] and there is another one for you

[mharm-15549] I'm writing that downs

[mharm-15549] I'm not trying to be a pain

[Master] and if you look at those prices

[Master] that is on purpose

[Master] anyone can do wood work

[Master] few can do the stonework

[mharm-15549] but a grand wood building (large is 375 gold but a stone is like 36000

[mharm-15549] alright

[mharm-15549] makes since

[mharm-15549] but still

[mharm-15549] wow

[mharm-15549] !

[Master] yeah

[mharm-15549] What on earth does the Jistille estates have?

[mharm-15549] Does the stone sink? Or different material

[Master] stone

[Master] and built by giants

[mharm-15549] I'm jealous

[Master] as a favor to the Ranger who freed them from being Khlops

[mharm-15549] so.... Wish?

[mharm-15549] oh, that's probably not in this version

[mharm-15549] my bad

[Master] no matter what you need to do the build farmers some houses

[mharm-15549] Yep

[mharm-15549] how flammable is ironwood?

[Master] grins, read the spell

[mharm-15549] oh!

[Master] remember you have MONTHS to go over this

[mharm-15549] my misunderstanding

[mharm-15549] I KNOW BOB BUT ITS SO EXCITING!!!

[Master] you can come up with ideas

[Master] look at lots of options

[mharm-15549] Thus, the questions now

[mharm-15549] and yes

[Master] play with numbers

[mharm-15549] Iíll stop for the night

[mharm-15549] oh I have

[Master] no no worries

[mharm-15549] Iíve set up ledgers, pivot tables, the works

[mharm-15549] architectural plans

[Master] but you saw my comments for the farmers housing

[mharm-15549] etc.

[mharm-15549] Above yes

[mharm-15549] but not on the site

[Master] over on the site I put in some back of the envelope numbers

[mharm-15549] I was thinking communal housing for cheap, and houses for those with families

[mharm-15549] ???

[mharm-15549] Sorry envelope numbers?

[Master] how much just the housing for the farmers will cost

[TMO] if y'all want to send me both spreadsheets I can see about combining them into a single glorious utility. :)

[mharm-15549] I can do that

[mharm-15549] Iím still working on some of the ledgers, but I can send over the one I have ready for construction

[mharm-15549] (just construction, nothing else)

[Master] there are some unknowns for you

[Master] things you will not know until the project actually starts

[mharm-15549] Yeah, the castle guide said random stuff can happen at the discretion of the DM

[Master] not only that but the parts about what you are building and how to apply the modifiers

[Master] John has been through this several times, Lisa also did it once

[Master] that building project took a year when they thought it would only be a month or two

[mharm-15549] Yes, the modifiers confused me somewhat

[mharm-15549] but if they know, it will be helpful

[mharm-15549] Especially if we use a discord chat

[mharm-15549] cough

[mharm-15549] cough

[Master] Lisa does not like this sort of planning any more than other planning

[Master] so be prepared to get her input on what she wants

[mharm-15549] I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

[Master] then just do it

[Master] and make up what you can

[mharm-15549] BRB drinks and ice

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 19:09:01 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Lisa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[TMO] Bob - is there anywhere in this .MOVE file that you know of that does SUMs?

[TMO] or elsewhere?

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Master] no to TMO

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 19:10:00 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Spring has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[TMO] hmm

[Master] it is just doing the math

[Master] this token, plus this token, plus etc.

[Spring] there we go

[Master] how the INIT field works actually

[Master] now that I think of it

[MarioCS] HI Spring

[MarioCS] Hi Lisa

[Spring] hi!

[Master] how are you Spring

[Master] and hello Lisa

[TMO] but every item will have a weight value, so would need a way to sum them all up. may not be possible.

[Master] no clue

[mharm-15549] Hey Spring!

[TMO] but adding weights for all the equipment tables would be a good start, so at least the info would be there to do it manually

[Spring] hi hi :-)

[Master] did not spend the time to tackle

[TMO] np

[Master] nods

[Master] I think that is a good start I agree

[TMO] did he give you any instructions beyond what's in the config files?

[Master] nope

[Master] just XML

[Master] and go for it

[MarioCS] brb

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] Hi Spring! :)

[Spring] I got spoiled on two monitors

[Spring] hi!

[Lisa] I know!!

[mharm-15549] oh sorry Hi Lisa!

[Spring] trying to cram all this stuff on my wee laptop screen

[mharm-15549] Didn't know you were in

[Lisa] Can Mario come to our house every Friday and hook us up with the dual monitors?

[Lisa] Just after you left

[Spring] oh yes please!

[Lisa] And to clarify about what Bob said

[Lisa] Yes I do hate planning

[Lisa] A lot

[Master] Guy will not be in

[Spring] I like rough outline plans

[Spring] I don't like detailed plans

[Lisa] I have an idea on what I want for the Branadarus villa

[TMO] bob - where are the equipment files? the path in the xml is data\equipment\weapons.txt, but I can't find that folder anywhere..

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] but everything else is fair game for you to make whatever you want - as long as we can come up with the cash

[Master] do you have a Data folder?

[Master] I mean Lib

[Master] checking now the order of it

[TMO] lib yes, data no

[Lisa] And I think Bob overestimated how many people we will have living on the estate - more like 20 rather than 28

[Lisa] Unless we count wolves and Mercy as people

[Master] my nesting TMO is Klooge -> Content -> Data

[MarioCS] would the elves really count, if they lived in the trees nearby?

[Master] wolves do not count at people Mercy does

[Master] or will in a year or three

[Lisa] Do you want to spend every night sleeping on the ground when it is raining?

[MarioCS] (if Mercy makes it back from the wedding, that is

[Spring] if the trees are the primary residence and workspace I would think not

[mharm-15549] I think we should be somewhat okay. I was surprised how much a single gold piece can purchase when it comes to food, etc.

[Spring] residence even

[Lisa] And you have a human now :)

[TMO] my data folder has 3 files in it, all descriptioin2nd.* files

[Master] grins at Lisa

[Lisa] Does she want to live elf style?

[TMO] no weapons.txt

[Master] ok then

[MarioCS] I still have to see how she will tie in with him

[MarioCS] she may stay with the party, while Kel drags Shi back

[Spring] the data folder is in the Content folder

[Lisa] Correct me - but if she is your wenchwoman she takes an oath to be with you

[MarioCS] (ROFL, we ALL know SHI ain't going back!!)

[Lisa] oops

[Lisa] henchwoman

[Spring] but yeah I got no weapons file either

[Master] HAH

[TMO] wenchwoman, henchwoman, whatevs

[Lisa] :)

[MarioCS] well, so far, the story is she is simply on the mission

[MarioCS] I donít think there is a true connection built yet

[Master] my Content folder is 33 gigs

[Master] so I will have to weed through some of that to find the right things to send along

[Spring] what's the gender neutral form of henchman? hench?

[Spring] well henchperson I guess

[TMO] so we're all puling from you, not our installs

[MarioCS] henchperson

[Master] yes

[Spring] that sounds dull

[Master] to TMO

[mharm-15549] it [TMO] makes sense

[mharm-15549] it

[mharm-15549] is the general neutral

[MarioCS] letís make up our own

[Spring] need to coin a new one. henchling

[mharm-15549] as Carissa pointed out

[TMO] hencher

[MarioCS] henchit? nah

[Lisa] and if your henchperson isn't really a person but a troll?

[Spring] hencher?

[TMO] Henchy?

[Lisa] I like that

[TMO] WhoHench?

[Spring] henchbeing? absolutely not

[MarioCS] ah whohench

[MarioCS] henchling

[Lisa] god bless you

[Spring] hehehe

[MarioCS] lol

[Spring] henchling sounds good if it's a young one

[Spring] but patronizing if it's an adult

[MarioCS] so now that the path TO the road is free of obstructions...

[MarioCS] those pesky giants had to go

[Spring] wow it's really cool in here. 85!

[Lisa] but on the building - all Branwyn wants is a wooden house big enough to have morning meetings and a couple people able to sleep over, parties

[Spring] it was 93 yesterday

MarioCS blinks eyes repeatedly

[Lisa] room for Jilly

[Lisa] and a space out back for the catapult

[mharm-15549] Pf 108

[Spring] 108 inside or outside?

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[mharm-15549] outside

[mharm-15549] :)

[mharm-15549] if it was inside, I wouldn't live in this state

[Spring] I have no idea what temp it's been outside lately. kind of afraid to look

[Lisa] is cooling off here - only 85 today - was mid 90s here all week

[Master] So there are your design ideas Michael

[Spring] oh, my wee app says it's 83 outside.

[mharm-15549] Branwyn is getting a mansion if I design this

[Master] a mansion house for the happy couple with a couple of servants and room for 20+ people to eat

[mharm-15549] No, a bigger mansion

[Lisa] you planning people can design the farmer villages etc.

[mharm-15549] perhaps she should design her home

[mharm-15549] oh

[mharm-15549] that's cool

[mharm-15549] I can design the settlements

[Lisa] and then the character groups should think about how they want to live

[Lisa] will tmo put his group living in the guild?

[Lisa] or a house next to the guild?

[Lisa] etc.

[MarioCS] how bout designing a machine to vortex a clear spot in the sky. Iím sure Kel will stay then

[Lisa] At first I told bob all the farmers could live in mud huts

[MarioCS] like bullywugs

[Lisa] I don't think he thought they would like that

[Master] you are about 35 miles south of the edge of The Mist

[Lisa] welcome to your new mud hut!

[MarioCS] lol, wipe your feet before you go inside!

[Master] an automous collective

[Lisa] LOL

[Lisa] swamps have lots of mud - would be super cheap

[Master] there is some lovely filth over here

[MarioCS] we should charm bullywugs to build the settlements for us

[Lisa] more Monty python visuals now

[mharm-15549] power to the people. not because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

[Lisa] :D

[Spring] hehe

[Master] there is as much land as you want to take, particularly towards the swamps

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] how generous!

[Lisa] Indigo and Penelope will live at orchard house

[Master] the Quellcon Estates will be your norther edge of how far you can go

[Spring] brb checking the coop for an egg

[Master] Redfern Lake to the west

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] and maybe the apprentices so they can be close to the tower to study

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified: Carrying Capacity - ADDED: Belt Pouch, Large (6"◊8"◊2"), 24, 0. ADDED: Belt Pouch, Small (4"◊6"◊2"), 12, 0. ADDED: Backpack (3'◊2'◊1'), 1000, 0. Equipment - DELETED: Backpack, null, null, null. DELETED: Belt pouch, Large, null, 1, null. DELETED: Belt pouch, Small, null, null, null. CHANGED: Candle -- Weight (Weight) : null (2),

[MarioCS] f itís not ready, just squeeze the chicken harder

[Lisa] ewww

[MarioCS] Chicken joke: Fairly Clean::

[Master] the current idea is using the Valoris Wood as your southeastern edge

[MarioCS] a farmer gathered all his chickens in the henhouse for a meeting

[Spring] no eggs

[Lisa] k

[MarioCS] "ladies, you all make large eggs, I get 15 cents for.

[MarioCS] Tomorrow hold the eggs in just one minute longer, and I can get 25 cents for those, those are Jumbo

[MarioCS] One chicken says to the other:

[MarioCS] "Iím not busting my ass for no dime!"

[Lisa] LOL

[MarioCS] tada! tune in next week for more!

[Lisa] well I thought it was funny

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Carrying Capacity - ADDED: Backpack (3'◊2'◊1'), 1000, 0. ADDED: Belt Pouch, Large (6"◊8"◊2"), 24, 0. ADDED: Belt Pouch, Small (4"◊6"◊2"), 12, 0. ADDED: Chest, Small (2'◊1'◊1'), 800, 0. Equipment - DELETED: Backpack, null, null, null. DELETED: Belt pouch, Large, null, null, null. DELETED: Belt pouch, Small, null, null, null. DELETED: Chest, Small, null, null, null.

[mharm-15549] sigh

[Master] grins

[mharm-15549] :)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.D-Path-KingsRoad

[Master] you are about 15 miles from Drakes Road

[Lisa] good news

[Spring] hahaha

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Carrying Capacity - ADDED: Backpack (3'◊2'◊1'), 1000, 0. ADDED: Belt Pouch, Large (6"◊8"◊2"), 24, 0. ADDED: Belt Pouch, Small (4"◊6"◊2"), 12, 0. ADDED: Belt Pouch, Small (4"◊6"◊2"), 12, 0. ADDED: Saddle bags, Large (18"◊1'◊6"), 324, 0. ADDED: Sack, Small (1'◊1'◊8"), 288, 0. ADDED: Sack, Small (1'◊1'◊8"), 288, 0. Equipment - DELETED: Saddle bags, Large, null, null, null. DELETED: Backpack, null, null, null. DELETED: Belt pouch, Large, null, null, null. DELETED: Belt pouch, Small, null, null, null. DELETED: Belt pouch, Small, null, null, null. DELETED: Sack, Small, null, null, null. DELETED: Sack, Small, null, null, null.

[Lisa] so we discuss what we do with the skiffs and how to get on the road

[Master] yes

[Lisa] and no chicken crossings please

[MarioCS] lol

[MarioCS] did we rifle thru the messenger bag?

[Master] so skills and spells

[Master] John will be in, we presume that Carissa will also but not until after 11

[Lisa] how long does camo nwp and spells for cover last?

[Master] no Guy

[Master] so you have everyone in that will be here or can see what they could provide

[Lisa] we will be gone about a week???

[Lisa] anyone have an ward spell?

[Lisa] electric fence?

[MarioCS] I thought Neith had wards

[Master] 30 miles or so by road to go

[Master] then however long you are there

[MarioCS] ( al tile salve gets rid of them tho)

[Master] then that much back to here

[Lisa] 3 days travel

[MarioCS] grr

[Lisa] so 6 and 3? so about a week give or take a day or two

[mharm-15549] I don't think Neith has anything like that per say

[mharm-15549] :(

[Master] nods

[mharm-15549] She also can't cast a spell like that yet

[MarioCS] lol

[Spring] it's only the 8th of Eap

[MarioCS] I thought I remembered she cast a wyvern something to protect an entrance once

[Lisa] Branwyn has no practical spells

[Lisa] so would be up to the priests

[MarioCS] Mara is walking wounded

[MarioCS] even though Teb talks a good game, nothing ever comes of it

[Master] brb restroom

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[mharm-15549] Wyvern watch fades after a while

[mharm-15549] but I'll double check

[MarioCS] Kel has hiding proficiency

[MarioCS] donít know if that could apply

[MarioCS] I think Ilero has Camo though

[Lisa] yes

[MarioCS] is the goal of camo to hide while we look at the papers?

[Lisa] to hide the skiffs

[mharm-15549] yeah, for 8 hours

[MarioCS] ohhhhhhhh, my bad

[Lisa] tons of posts in player comm

[MarioCS] lets sink them with stones

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Penelope. Distance: 35'03"

[TMO] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is now ARMED.

[MarioCS] ya, I was in DC all week, just got back last night

[TMO] [Ilero]] no longer targets Penelope.

[Lisa] the deal is we drag them and possibly ruin them ourselves

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Penelope. Distance: 35'03"

[MarioCS] had to make sure my international corporation was still intact

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife, hurled: (15-(d20)-6) [1d20=8] 1 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-6)]. HITS Penelope (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Lisa] we hide them and hope no one grabs them

[MarioCS] ya, I say hide them

[TMO] Ranged attacks are also wrong, Bob

[Lisa] we drag until we find a place to stash them

[TMO] farther away the target is, the easier it is to hit

[MarioCS] I know theyíre wood, but we can try to sink them

[Lisa] if we lose them we will get here and have to stop until we make 10 skiffs

[MarioCS] hmmmm

[Lisa] it took 5 days in rivers bend with a city worth of materials

[TMO] that's in attack_check_ex.kws

[MarioCS] if we had some sort of room, where we could stash stuff

[Spring] aw man, we're going to correct what's wrong with weapons and Kenna's magic mallet will start missing

[Lisa] here we will have to scavenge

[Lisa] 10 skiff?

[Lisa] actually 6 and a rowboat

[MarioCS] lol, I imagine a very elastic room

[mharm-15549] a room of holding...

[Lisa] we had this problem coming back from dryads lair - all our stuff couldn't fit in it

[mharm-15549] Bigger than you think :)

[mharm-15549] Joke Lisa

[mharm-15549] no worries

[MarioCS] if the skiff is 16x5 and the room is 10x10x10, if we hypotenuse them in upper left to far lower right, they could fit

[MarioCS] TMO?

[Lisa] besides we opened it this morning and we can't open it again until we find a room

[MarioCS] that was only this morning?

[TMO] who what why?

[Lisa] think so

[Lisa] so think about hiding

[MarioCS] yikes

[Lisa] Carissa had a good idea to hide the 6 skiffs and drag the rowboat for cargo and waling wounded

[Lisa] walking

[mharm-15549] So we better start looking for a reasonable place to hide everything

[TMO] pretty sure a 16' skiff won't fit in a 10x10x10 room, even diagonally. And is the door to the room 10x10?

[TMO] most doors are 7x3 or so

[MarioCS] details, TMO those are just details!

[Lisa] go read the posts

[MarioCS] :D

[Lisa] we can't leave until we do something

[MarioCS] wow there's a lot of them

[TMO] if you bring me into a math discussion, the details are gonna get brought

[mharm-15549] I've read them and couldn't come up with anything better. So, yeah

[Lisa] that is a good thing tmo!

[Spring] no town or anything nearby, so selling and replacing later is out of the question

[TMO] should Ilero do a camo roll?

[Lisa] I'm still looking at the priest spells

[TMO] [Ilero]] no longer targets Penelope.

[Lisa] hold on a sec

[Lisa] to add to the camo

[Lisa] or I guess roll and we can add spells to that

[Lisa] if I can find some

TMO is holding a sec.

TMO now knows what a sec feels like.

[TMO] Don't ask.

[mharm-15549] I checked Neith, no good except a ward

[MarioCS] if we are in swamps, why donít we just bury them? the ground is soft enough

[mharm-15549] which explodes

[Spring] rotting

[MarioCS] it canít rot that much in just a few weeks

[Lisa] Neith has the dog collar spell - I am happy about that

[Spring] hm

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[mharm-15549] is there a name for the dog collar spell lol :)

[MarioCS] theyíve been floating on water for a week so far w no damage

[Spring] good point

[Lisa] sacred guardian

[Lisa] I called it that when Eric cast it on Branwyn

[Lisa] if she gets in trouble itís like some magic pulls on the leash and tells the priest

[mharm-15549] yeah, but your always in danger?

[mharm-15549] But I can cast that if you want

[Lisa] not supposed to be at a wedding

[Lisa] no I would be happy to cast it on someone who is going to the wedding

[Lisa] by someone who is not

[Lisa] maybe cast on Anastacia?

[Lisa] if Hugh goes and Neith stays or something

[mharm-15549] So if the leash is pulled is Neith supposed to break in past all the guard to come to her rescue?

[Lisa] tell the away team they need to beat it to the wedding to rescue

[Lisa] or not

[mharm-15549] Couldn't Neith just go? Then can give quicker warning

[mharm-15549] Ah

[mharm-15549] okay

[mharm-15549] that's a good idea

[Lisa] they could just laugh and keep going

[Lisa] I am just having red wedding paranoia

[Lisa] and if have the group is outside with Arya it would be nice to know they should try to get in

[mharm-15549] We'll drink and be merry as the two sides murder each other. Then Hugh can claim inheritance as the only present living member of the D'ambray/D'ambravilles...

[mharm-15549] It all works out

[Lisa] then we can have stone buildings!!

[mharm-15549] LOL

[mharm-15549] So...

[mharm-15549] about those skiffs

[Lisa] OH!

[Lisa] do we have a thief that can MAKE traps??

[MarioCS] ok, love we had SO many posts. pretty cool!

[Lisa] we can booby trap the skiffs

[MarioCS] Shur has Set Snares?

[mharm-15549] Neith can cast a ward on the skiffs that will explode if the password isn't spoken, but what if some innocent shmuch stumbles across them???

[MarioCS] I still say bury them

[Lisa] got a shovel?

[mharm-15549] You bring a shovel

[MarioCS] shallow one per berm or whatever

[mharm-15549] lol

[mharm-15549] Lisa beat me

[MarioCS] youíre the magic user, cantrip one!

[MarioCS] in all our tools, we donít have a shovel??

[Spring] digging knife. only good for getting garlic, stuff like that

[MarioCS] someone could cast Soften Earth and Stone, they'll sink right in alone

[mharm-15549] anyone have that?

[MarioCS] Mara!

[Lisa] no one who can cast today

[Spring] looking

MarioCS dejected

[Spring] oh well nevermind hehe

[Lisa] is there a thief skill to make traps?

[TMO] yes.

[TMO] find/remove traps is used for that, iirc

[Master] same as remove

[Lisa] if I ever make a thief mine is going to boobytrap everything

[Lisa] so Ilero can make them?

[Lisa] cuz all we have at this point is camo

[Spring] oh wait, Kenna can cast soften earth and stone

[TMO] 50% chance

[mharm-15549] Neith has this

[mharm-15549] A glyph of warding is a powerful inscription magically drawn to prevent unauthorized or hostile creatures from passing, entering, or opening. It can be used to guard a small bridge, to ward an entry, or as a trap on a chest or box.

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Jun 15 20:00:16 EDT 2018

[mharm-15549] uh oh

[Lisa] level and duration?

[Lisa] we can try to give the skiffs a mud bath? how do we dig them up when we want them again?

[Spring] do the same spell again?

[TMO] tie a rope to each one, leave the end above ground. soften earth again and haul them up

[Spring] we don't have to bury them deep and we can keep a rope out

[Spring] what he said

[Lisa] lol

[TMO] what she said

[Lisa] see my mind doesn't work that way

[Lisa] so let's get to work?

[Spring] letís see the area of effect to see how many we have to cast

[Spring] 10 foot squares

[Lisa] may need a couple casts?

[TMO] 16' long skiff?

[Lisa] and we have 6

[Spring] oh wait 10 feet per level

[TMO] MUCH better

[Lisa] much better!

[Lisa] what he said

[TMO] what she said

[Spring] let me see if Snee has it too

[TMO] what Snee said

[Spring] nopes

[Spring] how wide are the skiffs?

[Spring] dammit I have to math

[Lisa] but 60 feet sq. of mud?

[Spring] per spell

[Spring] oh wait, Kenna leveled up

[Spring] or does it count yet?

[mharm-15549] good thing Carissa isn't here

[Spring] 70 sf if it counts

[mharm-15549] she'd say something about not training your level

[mharm-15549] :()

[Lisa] not for learning new spells - but you can have the increases in the current levels

[Master] yes it counts

[Lisa] I believe

[mharm-15549] Wait what?

[Master] see Lisa knows

[mharm-15549] Goddamit bob

[mharm-15549] specify this stuff

[mharm-15549] lol

[Master] it is on the leveling page

[Lisa] but you need to level Kenna - she is not set I don't think

[mharm-15549] YES, BUT THE MIST CONFUSES ME!

[mharm-15549] :)

[Master] grins

[Spring] my character sheet says 7, what else do I need to do?

[Spring] never leveled in klooge before

[Master] nothing

[Lisa] skiffs are 16 x 5

[Lisa] so 80 x 25?

[Lisa] if not stacked

[Master] your level shows what level you are, the Cleric entry shows how far you are trained up to

[Master] so Kenna is 7th level and is trained up to 6th level

[Lisa] but we can stack two on top of each other

[Master] once she is trained up to 7th level she will be able to cast 4th level spells

[TMO] does the spell give a total volume?

[Lisa] 48 x 15

[Master] until then only 3rd level spells

[Spring] no it doesn't say total volume

[Lisa] depth ?

[Spring] crap

[Spring] 1 to 4 feet

[Lisa] (Alteration) Sphere: Elemental Earth Level: 2 Range: 10 yds./level Components: V,S,M Duration: Permanent Casting Time: 5 Area of Effect: 10 ft. square/level Saving Throw: None When this spell is cast, all natural, undressed earth or stone in the area of effect is softened. Wet earth becomes thick mud; dry earth becomes loose sand or dirt; and stone becomes soft clay, easily molded or chopped. The priest affects a 10 foot square area to a depth of 1 to 4 feet, depending on the toughness or resilience of the ground at that spot (DM opt

[Lisa] when you hover curser and click show description you get all this stuff

[Spring] yes I have it all in a word doc

[Master] Or go to view and description

[Spring] which Iím looking at

[Master] and it lets you check any proficiency or spell or anything in the Klooge docs

[Lisa] sorry - was copying and pasting while you were typing

[Spring] no worries

[Spring] are the skiffs deeper than 4 feet?

[Master] no to being deeper than 4 foot and yes to the watery nature of this area to allow the full depth

[TMO] so 4' deep, 70 sq. ft. A skiff is 16'x5', which is 80 sq. ft.

[TMO] are skiffs stackable?

[TMO] are they flatboats, or shallow boats?

[Master] very shallow

[Master] a small lip

[TMO] kk

[Master] Mario is having issues getting back in just a moment

[Spring] if we stack em, they will exceed 4 feet though

[TMO] so 1 spell is not enough for a single skiff

[Spring] which is fine

[TMO] at level 7 casting, that is

[Spring] I can do as many as 5

[TMO] 5 castings?

[Spring] yes

[Spring] we are burying 6?

[TMO] @5' wide, that's 70' long, which will hold 4 skiffs (64' long if no gaps)

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 129'07".

[Spring] looking at lista's math, it looks like we were talking about 5 skiffs

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 152'02".

[Spring] 80 x 25

[Spring] Lisa, not lista

[Spring] ok Iíll cast twice, then and we can have some gaps

[Lisa] oh

[Lisa] yeah my maths sucks

[Spring] so we need to attach ropes and hang onto them

[Spring] oh not 5? 6?

[Lisa] meant to do 6 not sure why I did 5

[Spring] I think two castings will still contain 6

[Master] Alexa what is 10 minus 4

[Spring] LOL

[Lisa] shut up!

[Lisa] sigh

[Master] grins

[Master] wow

[TMO] 5 castings will hold 4 skiffs, with space for 1.5' gaps

[Spring] hahahahaha

[Spring] wait what?

[Spring] that does not sound right

[Master] TMO does math for a living

[TMO] that was all the stuff I was writing up there. ;)

[Lisa] I thought it was a 70 sq. ft. area for 1 spell

[Spring] yes

[TMO] yes, and 1 skiff is 80 sq. ft.

[TMO] 16' x 5'

[Spring] are a ten foot square and ten square feet two different things?

[Lisa] so we still want to bury them?

[TMO] yes

[Master] yes and yes

[TMO] a 10' square is 100 sq. ft.

[TMO] 10'x10'

[Spring] because the spell says a ten foot square per level

[TMO] Bob, 10' square area, or 10 sq. ft.?

[Lisa] I'm not doing any more maths

[TMO] HUGE difference between the two. ;)

[Master] ten foot square per level means at 7th level 70 foot by 70 foot

[Spring] Area of Effect: 10 ft. square/level

[Spring] The priest affects a 10 foot square area to a depth of 1 to 4 feet

[Master] sorry 70 by 10

[TMO] ok, then plenty of space

[Master] and I am going to save everything and shut down

[Master] will be back up in 2 minutes

[Spring] k

[TMO] kk

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jun 15 20:26:08 EDT 2018

[Master] Mario is not being allowed in for some reason

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jun 15 20:26:12 EDT 2018

Spring has left the game on Fri Jun 15 20:26:14 EDT 2018

TMO has left the game on Fri Jun 15 20:26:16 EDT 2018

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 15 20:26:38 EDT 2018 ====

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 20:27:44 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

MarioCS has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Master] at least that worked for you

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 20:28:10 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Lisa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 20:28:49 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

[Lisa] dress code violation

Spring has received the map Marsh Area 2.

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 20:29:05 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

mharm-15549 has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Lisa] has Ilero leveled since we got back from dryads lair?

[MarioCS] yay, Iím back

[Master] I am not sure

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 20:30:07 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

TMO has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[MarioCS] there are less dramatic ways to tell me you donít want here tonight

[TMO] he hasn't had time to finish his training yet

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] I just mean has he leveled since his last appraisals?

[TMO] he's gotten his hit points, still working on the training.

[TMO] oh, not a clue

[TMO] don't recall when the last appraisals were

[Lisa] ok - so can reappraise everything except that one at the priestess area

[Lisa] last time he appraised we were in the city

[Lisa] and we trained before we came home

[Lisa] so if Ilero levelled he can do it

[Lisa] I am working on stuff too

[Lisa] am working on party pack org while you maths peoples do the maths

[Lisa] since I need to stay away

[Lisa] :)

[Master] lol

[Lisa] really glad I picked up that ointment of true seeing

[TMO] 70' x 10' can hold 2 skiffs side by side with no gap. 3 ranks of that will fit within the 70' So all 6 skiffs will fit in a single casting

[Lisa] 6th lvl mage or 5th lvl priest spells with div sphere

[Lisa] so only 198K xp to be able to use it

[TMO] 700 sq. ft. available. 80 sq. ft. x 6 is 480 sq. ft. of skiff. Lots of space for artistic arranging or going around stuff.

[mharm-15549] Pffh. That's like two game sessions Lisa

[mharm-15549] ;)

[Master] actually when you build you get XP

JohnMoblie has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 20:35:44 EDT 2018

JohnMoblie is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

[Master] and the items that get appraised

JohnMoblie has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Master] and from the wedding

[Master] and the trip back

[Spring] hi john!

[Master] might be able to get a third of that

[JohnMoblie] Hello All

[Master] John will catch up as I grab a drink

[Master] need more water

[TMO] greetings

[Lisa] lol to Michael

[Spring] we are figuring out how to bury the skiffs

[Spring] Kenna is going to soften the earth and we will blop them in

[Lisa] if we could move 30 miles in 2 game sessions it would be a miracle

[Spring] and as it happens, the effect is permanent

[TMO] tie ropes to the bows first

[TMO] ... permanent?

[Lisa] since we have been here 90 min and haven't moved a foot

[Spring] so we don't have to cast again to get them out

[TMO] so we're making quicksand bogs?

[Lisa] Hi John! :)

[Spring] yes

[JohnMoblie] just remember where we park

[Spring] when we are done entirely we may want to post warnings

[JohnMoblie] we could maybe cast dispel to make them more secure

[TMO] this is unrelated but funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npEX8uRvUEo

[Master] b

[TMO] Terrible Writing Advice: Dark Lords

[Master] the spell is reversible

[Master] so you can cast it

[Master] sink them

[Master] cast the reverse to solidify

[TMO] ah, nice!

[Master] then when you get back cast to loosen it up

[TMO] also VERY useful for converting swampland into solid ground for building upon

[JohnMoblie] exactly

[mharm-15549] that's going in my books

[JohnMoblie] how many casting to fill a square mile

[Lisa] 10 sq. miles? poor Kenna :)

[TMO] I wonder how arable hardened land is?

[Spring] too much maths

[JohnMoblie] We need more priests

[Lisa] cast Kenna! cast!

[JohnMoblie] One of mine casts that also

[MarioCS] rofl

[MarioCS] oh hai John

[Master] checking that actually in the original books

[JohnMoblie] Oh Hi Mario

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Soften Earth and Stone: (7) 7 10' squares of earth or stone become softened.

[Spring] makes me wonder if there are priests building roads by casting the reverse one ten foot square at a time

[TMO] oh, if you want to convert ALL of a square mile into hardened land with the spell, at 700 sq. ft. per casting, you'll need to cast 39827 times.

[mharm-15549] uh pass

[TMO] good luck!!!

[Lisa] cast faster Kenna!

[MarioCS] Kenna IS a halfling, so possibly doable

[Lisa] :)

[Spring] hahaha

[TMO] but you don't need to convert the whole mileage

[TMO] only enough for buildings. fields will be tougher

[Master] hmmmm I cannot find the original source material for this spell

[Lisa] we don't have to pick the swampy 10 miles

[Lisa] not all of this area is swamp

[Lisa] just a lot of it

[JohnMoblie] yea, dig is the one I want to calculate out to make 1 mile not swamp

[TMO] cool

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[JohnMoblie] but we have to survive this trip first

[JohnMoblie] Someone needs healing if we have not left yet

[Spring] brb gottya feed cats and self

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] OK sorry NOT reversible

[TMO] awww....

[Master] it is a halfling and gnome only spells

[Master] all the other info in the description file here is correct though

[Master] but TMO has the math done

[Master] it is still moments after the hill giant fight

[Lisa] Foto needs healing

[Master] you are going to hide bury disguise your skiffs

[TMO] John - can you send me the building spreadsheet? I'll host it on Google Docs and/or Dropbox. And combine it with Michael's work too if he's willing.

[Master] and then move down the road

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) looks around at who to heal first

[TMO] gmail address is master.tmo

[Lisa] healer heal thyself

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (k)

[Lisa] he las less hp than Johan! :)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (Oh Mario, what happened to Wu?)

[MarioCS] Hugh may need a boost

[MarioCS] Who?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] You

[Lisa] yes Hugh and Foto is esp bad shape

[Master] Who do?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (Is Mara Walking Wounded?)

[MarioCS] you do the voodoo you do

[Lisa] we still have 1 more encounter and then 3 watch rolls I believe for the day

[MarioCS] to Wu

[Lisa] yes

[MarioCS] and who

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDkp7GysvbY

[Lisa] yes to Mara waling wounded

[Lisa] I have all tmo's L's

[MarioCS] (is your dictionary set to type waling when you type walking?

[MarioCS] lol

[Lisa] no clue what I am typing

[TMO] you fiend!

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Mara the Blessed.

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 0'00"

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Brother Fotopoulos: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[mharm-15549] brb water

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Brother Fotopoulos: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 2 (4).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] 16 pts to Brother

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (16) - Unharmed

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Hugh, come on down

[MarioCS] Hugh's getting water

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Brother Fotopoulos.

[Master] Hugh is making water

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] I can cast that too

[MarioCS] I know when I hafta, Miss Daisy

[Spring] haha

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 59'05"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=7] -8 points.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=2] -3 points.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=1] -2 points.

[TMO] btw Bob, I sent you those two files. Test to make sure you agree with the changes.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (13) - Heavily Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=5] -6 points.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (6) - Moderately Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 1 (5).

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[JohnMoblie] All targets for [Shurkural]] removed.

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Anastacia Eustace.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnMoblie)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (d100) [1d100=4] 4

[Master] for?

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] so that is a yes on leaches?

[Master] yes

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (d100) [1d100=75] 75

[Spring] there was a question about leeches?

[Spring] adding or removing?

[JohnMoblie] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] recovering from

[Spring] ah oh well

[Spring] I was about to get excited

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] so healing to check for disease?

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] or just right to cure?

[Master] you can guess right to cure

[mharm-15549] back

[Master] so Carissa is about an hour out

[Master] let us see if you can at least make it down the road by then? ;)

[Lisa] not bloody likely

TMO is down the road

[Master] Anything else with skiffs?

[Master] you all know what you are carrying?

[MarioCS] Kel can hump a chest

[Master] how much that all weighs so we can find out how fast you are moving?

[MarioCS] preferably Shi's

[Master] Indigo is at 9 correct/

[Master] Kenna is at 6?

[Spring] yes

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] When dealing with normal diseases, a successful proficiency check automatically reduces the disease to its mildest form and shortest duration. Those who also have herbalism knowledge gain an additional +2 bonus to this check.

[TMO] not a clue how much my folks' gear weighs.

[Spring] how is indigo at 9? he's a shortarse too

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]]: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Spring] does he just move em faster?

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] and again for what Wolf?

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] [wolf]]: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] so not so good with wolves?

[Master] base move of 6 plus stamina adjustment plus balance adjustment

[Spring] how nice

[TMO] ah, and Ilero is a 14 instead of 12.

[Master] so Kenna is the slowest at 6

[Master] or Foto

[Master] so everyone with a strength of 12 or higher can carry 90+ pounds

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: APR check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Spring] shoulda brought a couple of goats to ride

[Master] and still move 6

[Spring] *brought

[Indigo (Lisa)] but he is looking good!

[Master] LOL

[mharm-15549] How much can STG 18 Carry or is it a flat rate

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo mvmt is 9 yes

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.EncumbranceCharts

[Indigo (Lisa)] we are dragging the rowboat and putting the chests in that please

[TMO] Adjusted Move is on your Attributes page and is calculated for you

[Indigo (Lisa)] do we have to everyone's maths?

[JohnMoblie] Was there the discussion on a carpenter making a wheel like thing

[Master] 400 pounds for a human to be weighed down to a 6

[Lisa] I'm getting ice

[Master] with an 18 00

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[mharm-15549] Jesus, give Hugh two chests

[JohnMoblie] from a broken skiff

[Master] then he will not be able to hold onto anything else like weapons, etc.

[Master] is more than just weight

[Master] like Lisa said

[Master] Hugh can drag the rowboat

TMO has edited [Marisu]]'s effects.

[mharm-15549] Sounds fair

[mharm-15549] Then he can just drop the line

TMO has edited [Marisu]]'s effects.

[Spring] I can't even find movement on the chart

[mharm-15549] tell me, does the water run next to the road?

[JohnMoblie] This character knows the basics of working with wood and can create with no check required small structures, fences, platforms, cabinets, carts and wagons.

[Master] for some space yes

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Master] a mile or three

[Master] maybe even more

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[mharm-15549] Then letís drag the rowboat from the road until there is no more water

[mharm-15549] no damage for a couple miles

[Spring] found base move under hair and eyes. Snee has nothing there

[mharm-15549] tie ropes to it

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Personal Information - Base Move: (BMOVE) : CHANGED: 6 (null).

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] I am telling you, give me some time and I can make these old skiffs into something

[mharm-15549] Okay

[TMO] Snee's base move is 12

[Spring] thanks. I was gonna guess 9

[TMO] as a normal human

[Lisa] there is only 3 more hours of play time tonight

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Personal Information - Base Move: (BMOVE) : CHANGED: 12 (null).

[Lisa] maybe we can move by next week?

[mharm-15549] 2 hours for me :(

[Master] chuckles

[Spring] LOL

[Master] so let us move along

[Spring] wait, we have to debate something else first

[Master] Hugh and someone dragging the rowboat with everything in it

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified:

[Spring] only fooling, let's rock and roll

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Ability Scores - Attack Adjust: (ATK) : CHANGED: 0 (+0). Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: 0 (null).

[mharm-15549] KK

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Ability Scores - Damage Adjust: (DMG) : CHANGED: 0 (+0). Defensive Adjust: (DEF) : CHANGED: 0 (+0).

[mharm-15549] fine

[mharm-15549] letís go

[TMO] Snee's adj move is 12

[Master] so movement is 6

[Master] as the slowest person right now

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) grabs a rope and pulls

[TMO] put the slowest person in the boat?

[TMO] ;)

[MarioCS] if Kenna rode on the rowboat, would we move faster?

[TMO] what she said

[MarioCS] Iím a He

[MarioCS] oh wait...!

[Master] there is a limit to what the boat can handle

[MarioCS] That explains a LOT

[Master] and you are putting already hundreds of pounds into it

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] so walking it is for now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] To start, please let us drag it from the road while it's in the water

[MarioCS] so another 50 shouldnít matter

[Master] and moving at 6 miles per day

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] easier

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] no damage

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] the water is right there

[Spring] plus if we move faster, won't that reduce how much weight the people can carry?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Kel, you carry Mara

[MarioCS] thatís an idea Michael

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] carry? like in, my arms?

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi, concerned

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay I'm making an executive decision

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] everything into the rowboat

[Master] yes to Spring

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lines ties

[Master] good Michael

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Whatever she needs, she falls and she is more hurt

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] chests in the boaty

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Kenna in the boat

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Picks up line

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Starts hiking

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, I, uh, OK

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] one sec

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] spell

Kel (MarioCS) shrugs at Shi, moves to pick up Mara

[Kel (MarioCS)] your ride has arrived

[TMO] (sorry, had to go yell at the kids)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (I am also sorry you had to yell at the kids)

[Spring] Michael I think the DM ruled that the boat would be overloaded if Kenna gets in

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (hope is does not affect your Sunday)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against : Easy March: (7) 7 people can force march twice their movement for (7) 7 days, though they suffer a -1 to attacks.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] I thank you, Kel, once I am better, I will always keep you safe first

[TMO] (they were getting the 85lb dog all excited and playing and hiding behind the tables piled high with stuff that fall down nicely)

Kel (MarioCS) looks around to make sure no one else heard

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Begins Hiking

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob, Easy March?

[Spring] yeah that kind of play is best for outside

[Master] yes Michael

[Kel (MarioCS)] thatís not necessary, look over all of us, we certainly need it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] KK

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] letís move out

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry Lisa, wanted to get moving)

[Master] which 7 people have it on them

[TMO] (we could always do a stretcher or similar

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Next time for skiff carts John promise)

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) puts her arms around Kel's neck, nuzzles into his chest

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnMoblie) slaps Hoffman

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh Jesus

[Kel (MarioCS)] sighs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] the humans except mercy

[Kel (MarioCS)] Iím so gonna hear about this...

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) WHAT?

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[JohnMoblie] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[mharm-15549] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 116'09".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sigh)

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] not the wolves

[Master] Jared moved 6'09".

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) starts stumping right along

[Master] Howard Plum moved 7'11".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 10'11".

[Master] Indigo moved 5'07".

[Master] Branwyn moved 12'08".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Mike, cast on the short people)

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 13'03".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 15'03".

[Master] Anor moved 24'05".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 17'06".

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 4'09".

[Master] Mara the Blessed moved 20'10".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Kenna, hop on

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 13'01".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 23'03".

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 32'06".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Bends down

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 23'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] nope, it's too full already

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 9'05".

[Master] Snezana moved 5'04".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 7'04".

[Master] Dominic moved 7'01".

[Master] Jonargh moved 6'09".

[Master] Leatherus moved 2'01".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) No

[Master] Aeiria moved 5'02".

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

TMO is receiving the map Hillside 1...

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 1'08".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 2'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Get on my Back

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 1'08".

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 15'06".

[Master] Neith of Inholt moved 15'00".

[Master] Treble moved 11'09".

TMO has received the map Hillside 1.

[Master] Mercy moved 11'07".

[Master] Ithil moved 24'07".

[Master] Galad moved 20'09".

[Master] Eddie moved 20'05".

[Master] Penelope moved 10'04".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 5'11".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 12'02".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Holy hell. That's a lot of people Sigh

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry guys, thought it would just work for a lot of people)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but at least we are moving

[Kel (MarioCS)] (dis looks familiar. Dis Hill Giant territory)

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay, so Rolls bob?

TMO has edited [Marisu]]'s effects.

[Master] Time of Day: 03:00 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 8th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] Time of Day: 04:00 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 8th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] and you are out of the swamps

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) dances jig

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] wow Kel, youíre very strong

[Master] and into the border lands

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) rubs his arms

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] do you work out?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] do you even lift, bro?

[Master] I do need one encounter check

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (1d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] letís go letís go!!!

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] We need Penelope to chant us on!

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) wonders if Hugh is the new Penelope

[Master] and you reach the evening

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] letís see...

[Master] Time of Day: 06:00 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 8th, 1267 TGR.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Hugh, say HO

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] NO

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No I'm not doing that

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] OH?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Woah

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] just no

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (rofl)

[Master] so watches and camping

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I

[Master] are you staying close to the road

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (I just realized I don't have the wee thumbnail map in the lower left corner anymore)

[Master] or do you want to move away from the road?

[Master] the tilda Spring

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Lisa your turn for executive decision

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] get out of town

[Master] that turns that bar on and off

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] `No way

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] thanks bob

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]] moved 40'03".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 54'03".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if I shift to get a tilda, nothing happens

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 17'05".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if I don't shift, I get a tic mark and the character icons go away or come back

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] still no map

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Indigo moved 39'00".

[Master] huh

[Master] will check in a moment Spring

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Jonargh moved 10'00".

[Master] for now a choice on where do you want to camp?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Jon the sailor moved 47'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] thanks. it's not vital, just annoying

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Ilero]] moved 37'10".

[Master] the road to the left side comes out of the swamps, the way you just came, then heads off to the right side of the map

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Lord Branadarus moved 31'08".

[Master] towards the dryer lands

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Jared moved 38'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] if you can see the pointer, I vote for around here:

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 168'08".

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] We can flee in any direction

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (lining up watches for consideration)

[Lisa] is the map all blurry or is it just me?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] its blurry

[TMO] (k, kids are recovering from their illness, they're getting stir crazy)

[Kel (MarioCS)] How much have you had to drink tonight, young lady??

[TMO] (and driving me crazy at the same time. :) )

[Lisa] not enough

[Master] blurry so it would be smaller scale

[Master] LOL

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 38'02".

[Lisa] you have to give me the maps

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] I can make them smaller without losing quality

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] so looking to do more healing before I take my nap

[Lisa] I can't multiply but I can do that

[Kel (MarioCS)] I think we want them bigger, hence the pixilation

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so just hitting keys, I found out that o means zoom out all the way

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (thanks Spring)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (or zoom in all the way, alternately)

[Master] there is a file with all the Klooge shortcuts

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (make yourself dizzy)

[Master] I should copy and paste that to the website I guess

[Lisa] if he had a clear map I can make it smaller so the scale isn't such that the icons are pinpoints but doesn't get blurry

[Kel (MarioCS)] ahh

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (t for talk)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (q makes an undocked version of the thumbnail map)

[Lisa] ouch to ultimate zoom

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 31'00".

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 1'08"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (sorry guys not trying to be an ass, just get things moving ;) )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (a zooms in to where all the characters are

[TMO] (outer ring = 120')

[Master] first second third watch

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay, first watch?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] whoís up

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh can take first

[Master] Anastacia is where you are setting up camp

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith second

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=5] -6 points.

[Master] you can move everyone else there

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=2] -3 points.

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=9] -10 points.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thank you John!)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (19) - Unharmed

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thank you Miranda

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +2 (+5).

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] Keep us safe tonight and Thank Idun

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel can do whichever is required

[TMO] (ah, Shur needs her hp)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If Branadarus take first, will he get enough sleep for the rest for hp?"

[Lisa] yes 2-3 pts

[Master] sleeping is 1 or 2 points when out like this, 3 in a bed

[Lisa] like everyone

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] cool he can join us first watch

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Sorry, pls put Kel on last watch, walking Coal right now)

[Lisa] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] brv

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay so not Kel

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh, Branadarus, and one other

[Lisa] Branwyn can watch

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] cool

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] letís do this

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] rolls bob?

[Master] sure

[Lisa] not sure what is up with this let's protect the girls on watch suddenly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (1d20) [1d20=6] 6

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] and so who is on first watch

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (trying to et casters watch

[Master] and where is everyone?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh, Branadarus, and Bran

[Master] ok

[Master] [Miranda Paige]], Eddie, Hugh D'Ambray, Mara the Blessed, Jon the sailor, [Marisu]], Branwyn, Neith of Inholt, [Shurkural]], Jared, Aeiria, Tebhoundrin, Shi'Nynze, [QuiFon Ruminell]], Mercy, Kel, Leatherus, [Hoffman]], Kenna Westfoot, Brother Fotopoulos, Treble, Howard Plum, Jonargh, Anor, Indigo, Ithil, Snezana, [Ilero]], Dominic and Galad moved 216'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If we survive, we'll discuss the second watch

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hold on - can't see anything on map)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 15'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 3'02".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sorry, trying to make sure Iím not like three rounds behind again

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 106'04".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (When bran is good, we'll go on. It is kind of hard on his map

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 0'00"

[TMO] (trying to confirm, can't find it on the site anywhere... rangers are d8 hit points?)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Cure Disease: Disease is cured.

[Master] 10

[Master] Warriors are d10

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no kidding! I either have to zoom in so far I couldn't see a herd of elephants coming or I back out to see and can't find me)

[Master] so fighters, paladin, rangers

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (unless you customize)

[TMO] (cool)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Yeah, we'll do the best we can. I had to get my glasses :) )

[Master] not allowed to customize

[Master] stopped doing that anymore

[TMO] [1d10]

[TMO] (1d10) [1d10=1] 1

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hugh if you can find yourself can you move Hugh to the perimeter?)

TMO headdesks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 26'00".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 48'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] There okay?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok I'll move to other side)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (sorry TMO)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 122'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 29'04".

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 56 (52). Ability Scores - Attack Adjust: (ATK) : CHANGED: 0 (+0). Damage Adjust: (DMG) : CHANGED: 0 (+0). Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: 0 (+0). Defensive Adjust: (DEF) : CHANGED: 0 (+0).

[TMO] con adds +3 fortunately

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 15'03"

(JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Nap: I sleep a full night's worth of sleep in one hour.

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 31'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 48'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (helps)

[Master] Old man moved 5'01".

[Master] Old man moved 18'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (fireball!)

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Personal Information - Hit Dice:: CHANGED: 7 (5). Next Level:: CHANGED: 150000 (75000). Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 7 (6).

[Master] Old man moved 18'09".

[Master] Old man moved 19'09".

[Master] lol

[Master] Old man moved 15'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I suppose it was too much to hope we could quickly get through the night :0 )

[Master] Old man moved 28'01".

[Master] Old man moved 15'00".

[Master] Old man moved 15'05".

[Master] Old man moved 18'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (have no clue where he is - can I see him or is he on the guys' side?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I can't find the old man

[Master] Old man moved 20'02".

[Master] he is on the road

[Master] coming from east to west

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he is coming between Hugh and Branadarus)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] All I see is pixilated something...

[Master] Old man moved 18'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We are in the NES era :)

[Master] 120 feet away from Hugh right now

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 14 (15). Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 10 (11). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 12 (13). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 11 (12). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 12 (13). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 13 (14).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I see him now sorry bob. Just giving you a hard time

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Master] Old man moved 16'07".

[Master] Old man moved 20'10".

[Master] Old man moved 19'02".

[Master] Old man moved 29'09".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Should we shout out to him?)

[Master] Old man moved 28'06".

[Master] Old man moved 56'03".

[TMO] (put a javelin through him)

[Master] Old man moved 75'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (He's just walking away)

[Master] Old man moved 18'04".

[Master] Old man moved 26'04".

[Master] Old man moved 14'11".

[Master] is Branwyn standing in the roadway?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Well he's going to walk right into Bran)

Branwyn (Lisa) sees a nondescript old man

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Master] Old man moved 20'10".

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (if it was a snake, it will have bit you)

[Master] Old man moved 24'04".

[Master] Old man moved 17'06".

[Master] Old man moved 9'04".

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

Branwyn (Lisa) waves "Good evening!"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Old woman!" Man! "Man Sorry"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] OOC

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (hat explains a lot)

[Old man (Master)] Good Evening

Branwyn (Lisa) walks up to him slowly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 22'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's late to be walking these roads alone

TMO has edited [Marisu]]'s effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you all right?

[Old man (Master)] A good man is never alone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh so you are a priest

[Old man (Master)] Do you know any good priests?

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (smiles)

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: 0 (-2). Shield Bonus:: CHANGED: 0 (-1).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Quite a few actually

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Old man (Master)] Are they good? or do they do good?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (YES!)

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Personal Information - Hit Dice:: CHANGED: 6 (5).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, there is a distinction there. I would say both

[Old man (Master)] then you are fortunate

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes I am

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where are you headed if I may ask?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Unless he needs his alignment checked..

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] https://me.me/i/youre-saying-your-paladin-keeps-veering-to-the-side-of-2089800

[Old man (Master)] along my path

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (sounds like a friend of Hoffman)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then I hope you don't mind that I am standing in it

[Old man (Master)] unless you intend to stop me

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Armor - AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 8 (5).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You may camp for the night with us if you need to rest

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just meant that we are both on the road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't want to deter you

[Old man (Master)] where are you headed?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (To a wedding)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ghostwood

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Have you been there?

[Old man (Master)] yes I have

[Old man (Master)] a nice place

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is quite impressive I must say

[Old man (Master)] He does put on a nice show

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It has been dangerous out here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Please be careful of hill giants roaming near here

Old man (Master) bows, thank you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Count?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (He? Ghostwood is a person?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Ah)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Ghostwood Estates)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she is talking shorthand)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (of sorts)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Gotcha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no Michael, Ahh Ahh Ahhhhh)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL!

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified: Saving Throws - Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 11 (13).

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Saving Throws - Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 13 (15).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When were you last there?

[Old man (Master)] Stanley is ostentatious

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

Branwyn (Lisa) wonders who he really is

[Old man (Master)] have a good night

[Master] Old man moved 21'04".

[Master] Old man moved 51'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you sure ...

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back

[Old man (Master)] yes I am sure I want you to have a good night

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: 0 (-3). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 10 (7).

[Old man (Master)] enjoy your evening Marquessa

[Master] Old man moved 33'01".

[Master] Old man moved 74'06".

[Master] Old man moved 25'00".

[Master] Old man moved 53'03".

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Kel (MarioCS)] dun dun DUNNNNN

[Master] Old man moved 68'04".

Branwyn (Lisa) snaps head back to watch him leave

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Master] Old man moved 17'00".

[TMO] (fireball)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (old men are like tinderboxes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL Mario)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Who were you talking to love?

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (some young woman)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A priest of some sort I think

[TMO] (you from the future)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (just what we need...)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Where? I did not see anyone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was talking about nothing but making points when he wanted to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He just approached me on the road

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I did not see anyone on the road, where did he go?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] One of those priests who don't answer questions

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I am travelling THE path

[Branwyn (Lisa)] what path?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] THE Path

[Branwyn (Lisa)] and no one but him knows what he is talking about

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyway I think he was a friend

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OK

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or on our side

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] if you say so

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Eh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] you never know

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But he seemed nice enough

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He called Count Drake - Stanley

[JohnMoblie] (cause the bad guys don't know your name?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah, first name terms with the man

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Someone common even if he was pretending I don't think would do that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And he knew me

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, I triple dog dare someone if we meet the count to slap him on the back and say: "Hiya Stanley!"

[TMO] (you first)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Whoever he is, he does not walk in fear

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL)

[TMO] (Ilero is already on thin ice)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I like that part of him at least

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Well I will take your word on that

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "like you, husband"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and am I supposed to call him Count Stanley?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] or Count Drake?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Lord Drake?

[JohnMoblie] LSD

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would start with Count Drake and see how it goes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have never called him that

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Nice John)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] what do you call him?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I warned the man about the roaming hill giants and he was not concerned

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Count Drake

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Did you tell the others to call him that?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think they know

[JohnMoblie] the men just call him sir

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have said this is where we are going

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvwDohEEQ1E

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But it sounds like the Count is showing off his new abilities

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (So Branwyn as Marquess outranks the Count? Does the count serve the queen?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It should be interesting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not at all)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (So he's just his own little dominion?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (count is an ally of the queen but Branwyn is lower in status)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] According to the ranking Marquess outranks Countess

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] With Outranks Vicountess then Baroness, then Baronetess

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob Help am I an idiot?)

[JohnMoblie] you tell him that and call him Stanly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I suppose it doesn't matter :) . I'll be right back Bathroom break)

[Master] Marquessa is a title without lands

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Drake is old established estate nobility - brawyn is nouveau riche interloper who wormed her way into the nobility)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Ah. Well, you'll always be my hero!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (awww shucks :) )

[Master] Count/Countess is the equivalent with land

[TMO] (hmm, did Marisu rank up, btw?)

[TMO] (now that she's the head of the Doeskin family?)

[Master] if the Doeskins accept her she would be The Countess

[Master] right now Branwyn is a Marquessa

[Master] once she claims her lands she will be a Countess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyway I offered the man camp for the night and he would have rather walked alone in the night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Night ...

[Kel (MarioCS)] (We'll have a full house soon)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wonder

[Master] lol

[TMO] (she was already going by Countess, so wasn't sure)

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Wonder what?

[JohnMoblie] who wrote the book of love

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I told you that I made Count Drake a ...

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs "vampire"

Lord Branadarus (Master) nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And here is a man unafraid to walk the night with giants in the marshes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It just got me thinking

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I am being silly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You must ignore me

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] how so?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How so?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you said you were being silly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You know when a bee flies too close by when you are walking

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you wave at it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And suddenly you see them everywhere

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and miss

[Branwyn (Lisa)] and you start to think they are there when they're not

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I will check for bees for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just because Count Drake is a vampire and this fearless night walker who refused sleep at our camp and knew my name

[Branwyn (Lisa)] doesn't mean he is a vampire

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] or a bee

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Yes, that too. I do love you"

Lord Branadarus (Master) smiles

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Hugh you hear that, watch out for bees

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Night bees

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Back)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I will do that M'Lord

[Master] and so on to watch number 2

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 94'09".

[JohnMoblie] Hoffman

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 95'01".

[Master] anyone else?

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]] moved 20'09".

[TMO] Ilero is up, yah?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh can do another one

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Ilero, Kel, Shur, anyone?)

[TMO] (Sur is typically 3)

[JohnMoblie] Kel is on third

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo will go but want to give other players a chance to watch)

[JohnMoblie] Indigo is up to him

[JohnMoblie] which watch to walk

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay so Hoffman, Hugh, Ilero?

[Master] Ilero and Indigo have been this path before

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ik indigo will do 2nd so we can cover the circle)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel can do whichever, Coal did his thing

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] Kel can be on third with Shi

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay, Ilero can go third

[Master] chuckles

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok - if you are pulling 300 lbs. a day Hugh should sleep a little)

[Master] yes Hugh should sleep

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 42'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] {I don't want us to die)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I am sure there is a number for that too)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (And if Iím up... I can roll quickly)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 152'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh and Hoffman Ilero and Indigo would let you die?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But he'll sleep

[JohnMoblie] (d20) [1d20=16] 16

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] go for it

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (your lack of confidence in us is less than inspiring

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so 3rd watch)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] This place looks familiar

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (No not at all! The more people, the better odds. I didn't mean that at all Lisa)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Have we been here before

[Master] not yet

[Master] still 2

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Did you see my roll?)

[Master] ye

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (are all watchers in place? I see 2)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Can't find indigo)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (when we used this map before we were attacked by Red I believe)

Ilero (TMO)] (maybe he's already been swallowed?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Kel is on top of him)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 47'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (there we go)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (come here Indigo, come here boy)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 28'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 44'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have been here before Hoffman

[Kel (MarioCS)] (is Kel now, or third?)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (third)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (I don't know)

[Indigo (Lisa)] When we were chasing Wilimina to Count Drake's

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 29'01".

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think we took this road

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I thought there was a village around here

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Was I here ?

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] - not sure if the first Night Vision click took. the dice box disappeared right then)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Didn't bob say the village was gone?)

[Master] yes to TMO

[Indigo (Lisa)] (grr - not sure)

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (I wish I knew)

Ilero (TMO)] (as TMO sends 5 dice rolls at Bob, just in case. ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (As the years blur together...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] as long as we are here together now

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] we are good

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Miranda came out of the closet with Toybin at ghostwood)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Out of the closet?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Nevermind

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so Hoffman was at least there and would have been with us on the way home)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Please don't explain it to me

[Indigo (Lisa)] (out of a bush actually)

[Master] Indigo can make a knowledge check

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we were walking and Miranda and Toybin popped out from inside a bush)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (oh Yea)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (giggedy)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (You know nothing Indigo Bolger)

[Spring] (whoopsie)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (one S too many, Spring)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (smiles)

[Indigo (Lisa)] It should be a much easier trip now we are on the road

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] I would hope so

[Indigo (Lisa)] Like Anastacia said

[Master] I cannot quickly find who was here the other time you came through here

[Master] other than knowing it was Lisa, TMO and Marco

Ilero (TMO)] (I think Shur was - wasn't that the quest to find the Cowles stuff)

Ilero (TMO)] (then they joined up later?)

[Master] in any case

[Master] anything else to try to solve on this watch?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Think this would be a good time to let slip about the other Vampire leader we know?

Ilero (TMO)] (not from Ilero, he's off on his own thinking is own thoughts and worries)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Miranda showed up at ghostwood where we [picked up Esmerelda)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (test)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] do Branwyn a "favor"

[Indigo (Lisa)] A favor?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] get it out in the open, Oops

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] like breaking the ice with Kel and Shi

[Indigo (Lisa)] Get what out?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] the other vampire

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] that shall not be named

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] but is related

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] OH! That one!

Indigo (Lisa) laughs loudly "Not a chance!"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn would kill me

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's not my secret

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] She can't hate me, or be disappointed in me much more

[Indigo (Lisa)] She doesn't hate you

[Indigo (Lisa)] You would know if she hated you

Indigo (Lisa) grins

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] she is not happy with me, but I know

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did she say that?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] I have been a pain in her side for a while

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] we just have not been on the same page for awhile

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. Maybe because you never seem to want to stay with us

[Indigo (Lisa)] But she can act really stupid sometimes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Like that secret

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's stupid to have secrets

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] well sometimes you have to

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] the truth can hurt

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't have any secrets

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't have any secrets

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] you were ok with Marisu hiding herself

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] What do I know

[Indigo (Lisa)] That was a disguise not a secret

[Indigo (Lisa)] We all knew

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C1BCAgu2I8

[Indigo (Lisa)] You should just talk to Branwyn if you want to

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] So I can disguise my feelings and it's not a lie

[Indigo (Lisa)] There's so many people here now it's easy to get lost

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Oh no, no need to open that can of worms

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jun 15 22:38:07 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Hillside 1...

Carissa has received the map Hillside 1.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (easy)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Hey Carissa)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi Carissa!)

Ilero (TMO)] (evening)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey Carissa

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We are having existential crisis on our hands

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Feelings are different I guess

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Things are ok, I let Miranda handle my negotiations from now on

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hi Carissa!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and poor typing :)

[Carissa] Hello!

[Master] only the Robinsonís affair

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's silly

[Carissa] Watches?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] my life has been so much better with Miranda in charge

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (finishing 2nd)

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Master] almost done with second watch Shi and Kel are on 3rd

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (You and Mara on 3rd)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hi Carissa

[Carissa] (Got it. But why am I killing Kel?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (alliteration?)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] you gonna tell Penelope to stay home?

[Master] if we have to go through all those reasons

[Ilero]] (TMO) sits in his hiding spot absently running his thumb along the blade of his hand axe.

[Carissa] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you got trapped in a bill o'reilly book?)

[Master] LOL

[Master] LOL

[Master] THAT is the quote for the night

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) whispers

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kel has been a good boy while Shi was away)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Stay home? Well no, but that doesn't mean she is in charge

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hehehehe)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] I see the grip tightening

[Indigo (Lisa)] Grip?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] She is working you like a good woman will

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] you will be doing what she wants without even thinking

Indigo (Lisa) blushes

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] accepting all her little flaws

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] bad habits

[Indigo (Lisa)] Aren't you supposed to do what your girlfriend wants if you can?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Absolutely

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) looking over at Miranda

[Indigo (Lisa)] As long as she does the same for me I don't know what is so bad about it

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] I wish you all the best

[Indigo (Lisa)] And as far as Branwyn goes, maybe just tell her you aren't leaving again so soon

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think she'd like that

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Maybe I will try that, thanks

Indigo (Lisa) nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] See! On the road and night is all quiet

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXY11uYRPhY

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] I am gonna wake up Kel, and tell him Mara is saying his name in her sleep

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] watch him jump up

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Kel (MarioCS)] zzzz

[Kel (MarioCS)] ZZZzzzzzzz

[Indigo (Lisa)] They're funny

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) walks over to Kel

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) taps Kel

Indigo (Lisa) goes over to wake up Shur for her watch

[Kel (MarioCS)] zzz..huh

[Kel (MarioCS)] watch already?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Hey Mara is calling you in her sleep

[Master] Time of Day: 03:41 AM. Day 9 See ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 9th, 1267 TGR.

[Kel (MarioCS)] what?!

Kel (MarioCS) looks to see if Shi is asleep

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Just kidding, wanted to make sure your awake

Ilero (TMO)] (heh, that is one thing I hadn't realized about Ilero & Shur before - theirs is not an equal relationship. Shur is the secondary personality.)

Kel (MarioCS) purses lips

[Carissa] (Apparently so one sec)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Iím gonna sleep next to my future wife

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 104'00".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) itís up and yawns. "Hey, sugar. Where's Ilero at?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, wait till you and Miranda are sitting close, I got something for you

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Hoff rolls in next to Mara

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) smiles

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hey Lover, Miranda is THAT way

Kel (MarioCS) giggles and wakes up Shi

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) yawns, "What?"

Kel (MarioCS) whispers (E) hey, we're up, let's get it"

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]] moved 91'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Do I have to?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) yawns again

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) you can stay here, ill wake you if I need you, but Iíd rather spend some time with you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'm up, I'm up...

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[JohnMoblie (to TMO only)] I do not have the spreadsheet with me but I will get it to you Monday

Shurkural (TMO) (to JohnMoblie only)] sure thing

[Kel (MarioCS)] (you want to roll?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry having problems trying to eat stale cake...there goes that)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d20) [1d20=20] 20

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I think that's a yes)

[JohnMoblie] (bonus Encounter)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Charon comes asking for his cup)

[JohnMoblie] (merchants drive by and a crate falls off)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (roll 2 d12's and a " oh shit" die

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 63'02".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 144'06".

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So....

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oisj8AMSyU

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shur, Shi and I will patrol this southern area, call loudly if you need us

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 84'11".

Shurkural (TMO)] You got it, sugar. Don't get yourselves too distracted.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head and heads south with Kel

Kel (MarioCS) gives her the thumbs up, in the dark

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I don't think she can see that.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Exactly, no one can

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) So... guessing your arms aren't too tired? From, ah, earlier?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) I was volunteered. You know we are short on ways to move about

[Kel (MarioCS)] Poor Mara is literally a step from the end, another reason for us to be us

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Mmm...

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) another person almost too late to realize their dreams

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) just so you know, I didnít enjoy it. Carrying her, I mean

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) She certainly did.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) can someone be too positive?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Definitely.

[JohnMoblie] (Jilly?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) all the glee she has, and she's never even seen the sun!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Wonder if the sun will burn it away?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) imagine the day she does! She will literally explode!

[Kel (MarioCS)] ()E/ looks at Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Maybe if Branwyn used the wand on her...

[JohnMoblie] Shi can hope

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Er, or maybe that's a bad idea.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) who knows, but she does seem to be genuine, and have a good heart.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) If you say so.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) or it could get worse

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVMS2sCO_sM

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) not worth it

Shurkural (TMO)] (going to put kids to bed. looks like elves have got this session taken care of)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) come, sit next to me

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) You know it will.

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) itís not often we get even a tiny bit of privacy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) No...not much anymore....

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tentatively joins him

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (I think I did too much manual labor today. can't stay awake)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) I donít even know what we call this...boyfriend? dating? togethering?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (gonna have to bail :-()

[JohnMoblie] (sleep well)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Um.....hmmm....

[Master] night Spring

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Spring!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bye Spring)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (gnite!!)

Spring has left the game on Fri Jun 15 23:00:05 EDT 2018

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight Spring Oh great burier of the skiffs!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Courting?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (too late)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Er, or is that too fancy of a word for you?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) ah, courting! yes! I like that

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Good"

Kel (MarioCS) grim " I know what courting means, thank you

Kel (MarioCS) smiles "perfect description"

Kel (MarioCS) holds her hand

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes, "I know you know what it means."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) lets him

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) we have to be super careful out here, the princess almost got killed, not by the giant, but by a dying giant!

[Kel (MarioCS)] nowhere's safe

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Well if she'd been more careful...

[Kel (MarioCS)] and now that youíre,..part of my life,...in a different way, Iím worried about you, about us

Kel (MarioCS) laughs " falling giants are hard to avoid"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Not if you shoot it from a distance

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) But yeah, this is...new. I've never courted anyone and had to worry about them living to the next day.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) so who else have you courted and NOT had to worry about death?? Hmm??

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns, "Does it matter? Er...right now?"

Kel (MarioCS) smiles " oh, so there HAVE been others? wow, I miss a lot being out all the time"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) and no, it doesnít matter, past is past

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes, (E) "And I'm sure you still knew."

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6UAYGxiRwU

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) maybe, a little

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles and hesitates

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I mean, doesn't matter anyways while we're out here away from home.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Iím confused, why would us being away from home make this ok?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) at home, this wouldnít be OK?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Um...it's not that it wouldn't be okay. It's just...er....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) To be completely honest, there is a tiny small chance that, um, Nieven might...not be as happy?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Mieven? Ha! so be it. He hasnít done a thing to protect you, ever

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) can his instruments protect you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) You...know there is more to a relationship than watching out for each other, yes?

[JohnMoblie] (not gonna say it)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (no comment needed)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) of course I do, youíre all I think about

[Kel (MarioCS)] but right now, we have one mission, keep alive, and that is proving to be more difficult every day

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Right so we should focus on that.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) like you, you canít even heal, that worries me

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Not, er, whatever the future might bring.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I can at least still make goodberries. And bandage things.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) lets worry about near future, and then fantasize about our future future

Kel (MarioCS) squeezes Shis hand tightly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Would they just shut up and kiss or something?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) But I do hate that twice now I've be unable to help poor Galad....

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and Mara, but she doesnít need help now

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) blushes slightly (E) Taking it slow, remember?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Galad, yes, Galad

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "Thank goodness for Miranda helping to poor wolves."

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) w are lucky to have found this crew

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) remember when you wanted to leave them way back when?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I didn't want to leave them. I simply didn't want to join them to begin with.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) But yes, that's clearly changed.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) They are no longer strangers. I can trust them.

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngj2pFW3bqU

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) yes, so can I We have to trust them now to get us through this mess now

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grins, (E) "And to see grandmother's wand in action."

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) who would come to the Mist stuff willingly? and LIVE here?

[Lisa] (what mess? we're going to a wedding in a little fog)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Iím sure we will have many more chances to experience that

[Kel (MarioCS)] (thatís ONE way to say it...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I'd say no one right in the head. Mara might fit that description, but not all the crew...

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8eL2CjzHw

Kel (MarioCS) mock anger " hey! she's ok"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) just not all the time

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, (E) "IF you say so. I'm not yet convinced."

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) promise you, youíll see. Iím going to check the camp

Kel (MarioCS) pecks SHi on the cheek

Kel (MarioCS) patrols a bit

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "I'll wait here or want to me to check a perimeter?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) get closer to the party, Iíll come see you in a bit

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....and my s doesn't always work on this keyboard. It's the TMO curse)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Be careful!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) of course! now I have reason!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Take one of the wolves with you.

[JohnMoblie] sound like still a secret

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) send one over

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Er...if one of them is awake enough.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Remember if you need help you can wake someone up

[JohnMoblie] like Mara

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Ithil! There you go, boy. Go join Kel. You've the tolerance for him, don't you?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) um, I heard that...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pets Ithil before he runs to join Kel;

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grins, "I know."

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Barf's Burgers anyone?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) come on boy, letís go

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU3vYa_mBDQ

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Have anyone of us made one successful obs check this session? Seriously? [Master] grins

[Master] but it is morning

[Master] Time of Day: 06:41 AM. Day 9 See ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 9th, 1267 TGR.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (in this Mist, you'd need an OBS check for that too)

[Master] chuckles

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Oh, is it morning already? Another glorious day, let me get started...

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) plops down again

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] ohhh, maybe in a bit, then

[JohnMoblie (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: +5 (+4). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +5 (+2). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: +1 (+0). CHANGED: 3 Mage -- Current: +3 (+1).

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] I'll just pray right here...

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (+0),

Branwyn (Lisa) hands Johan his spell book

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Time to memorize your spells for the day

Johan the Apprentice (Master) yawns

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] Yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] BUT MOOOOM I don't WANAA

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (Do I have to??)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 36'02"

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (LOL, Michael, my idea exactly!!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Here comes the Chew Chew!

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Mara the Blessed: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=5] -6 points.

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Mara the Blessed.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't want my mages casting and having it say Not Available)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Bless you, Miranda! May Belinos never forget your kindness!

[JohnMoblie (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +4 (+5).

[Master] Mara the Blessed's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (6) - Heavily Wounded

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (SO does Mara get spells today, or tomorrow?)

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 22'09"

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I chose Lightning Bug twice for today

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Hoffman]]: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Hoffman]]: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did you give us our overnight before the priests go crazy or did I miss it?)

[Master] no I did not yet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I mean that in a good way priest peoples)

[Master] Jared: No adjustments made.

[Master] Howard Plum: No adjustments made.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Shi'Nynze: No adjustments made.

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Tebhoundrin: No adjustments made.

[Master] Mara the Blessed's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (2) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Kenna Westfoot: No adjustments made.

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Dominic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Jonargh's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Leatherus: No adjustments made.

[Master] Aeiria: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Marisu]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Treble: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Mercy: No adjustments made.

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Jon the sailor: No adjustments made.

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Ithil: No adjustments made.

[Master] Galad: No adjustments made.

[Master] Eddie: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Wu Sen Cho: No adjustments made.

[Master (to GM only)] Johan the Apprentice: No adjustments made.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (2) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (2) - Heavily Wounded

[JohnMoblie] 16 for Hoffman

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thank you)

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Chaos -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Spook -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (16) - Lightly Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Branwyn, are you taking healing today?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Neith of Inholt moved 20'01".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Lord Branadarus moved 34'05".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 72'00".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 77'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Only if there are spells left for me. There are others in far worse shape than me

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 10'01".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] I will let you know

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Neith of Inholt. Distance: 4'01"

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 3'10"

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 5'01"

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Thank you"

[Master] Penelope is critically wounded (less than one hit from dying)

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) runs to Kel, gives him a hug

[Master] same with Anastacia

Shurkural (TMO)] (gee, Marisu is al broke up about that)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Oh, Kel, thank you for watching over me when I needed it most.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (OK)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) bites her tongue

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] I think you should be called Kel the Protector

[Master] grins

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Lord Branadarus: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Lord Branadarus: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Lord Branadarus: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] sorry 8 each

[JohnMoblie] All targets for Brother Fotopoulos removed.

Kel (MarioCS) nervously pushes her away" oh, my pleasure, thatís what I do..."

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Penelope. Distance: 10'07"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Gotta feed the pups, see ya!

Kel (MarioCS) runs off

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Penelope: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (14) - Unharmed

[Master] so that is 14 of the 24

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] What a delightful fellow!

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3rd Level -- Current: 3 (2). CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 1 (2). CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 5 (1).

[Master] still 10 points from Orisons you have already cast John

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] oh, I think I sees some sweet berries, ill grab a handful

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (sorry, does Mara get spells today or tomorrow?)

[Master] today

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (cool, tx!)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] 10 to Neith

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (10) - Unharmed

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Penelope.

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Aeiria. Distance: 14'00"

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 0'00"

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Brother Fotopoulos.

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Aeiria.

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 13'02"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Anastacia Eustace: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=4] -5 points.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Anastacia Eustace: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=4] -5 points.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Anastacia Eustace: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=5] -6 points.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (16) - Heavily Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Anastacia Eustace: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=5] -6 points.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (6) - Heavily Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Brother Foto, you will use all your spells and it is just breakfast!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 1 (5).

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Anastacia Eustace.

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 46'03"

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Anastacia Eustace: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=1] -2 points.

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Anastacia Eustace: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=3] -4 points.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (6) - Moderately Wounded

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Anastacia Eustace: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=8] -9 points.

[JohnMoblie (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +1 (+4).

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (9) - Moderately Wounded

JohnMoblie looks to see if Mara is casting on herself?

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Anastacia Eustace.

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 1'10"

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (she hasnít; she may not know how bad she is, or that she would ever cast on herself)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Shurkural]]: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] lol, Bobby

[JohnMoblie] 8 for Shur

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets [Shurkural]].

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Could have picked a better song bob...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] I hope for a quiet day, but I need to be prepared

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gScUOqFxDSU

Shurkural (TMO)] (thanks!! Bob - how long would it take for Marisu to learn the Rhetoric NWP? looks like I started her on learning it Day 6 Pen ___ de, Spe (early fall) -1 6th, 1267 TGR

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] Mara, you can take care of yourself right>

[Master] Who was she learning it from?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] I have been for a while now

Shurkural (TMO)] (well hell. nevermind. there is no one who can teach her any nwps at all. ;) )

Shurkural (TMO)] (just been doing some cleanup on the char sheets and training plans)

[JohnMoblie] that is about all I can handle, don't have the privacy of home so I am gonna sign off

[Master] night John

[JohnMoblie] You all have a good week

[JohnMoblie] ttfn

[Master] want to pick up here next week with the first encounters out on the road?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You too)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] oh Bai John

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight)

JohnMoblie has left the game on Fri Jun 15 23:43:59 EDT 2018

[Master] 5 miles to Drakes Road

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Made it for watch, but half dead, so I'm fine with here)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] seems like a logical stopping point

[Master] then head SW along that

[Carissa] What's our timeline to where what who now?

[Master] morning on the 9th

[Lisa] are you still at the residence inn next week?

[Master] you are 30+ miles

[Master] moving at 6 per day

[Lisa] that's what you said at the beginning of the day

[Master] so if it takes you 5 full days to get to the wedding

[Carissa] Heading back there. Will have to text you. Honestly not sure if you'll be able to get a room there specifically but other choices (and maybe better internet) by it.

[Carissa] (*Heading back there tomorrow)

[Lisa] I'm sure we walked 90 feet today

[Lisa] today

[Carissa] lol

[Master] you actually made it about 5 miles in the afternoon

[Lisa] so 25 miles

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] we started slow, but then ended slow, so

[Lisa] ok Carissa

[Carissa] Slow is as slow does?

[Lisa] summary will be super short

[Master] if you keep on moving at your current pace

[Master] you will arrive the day of the wedding

[Lisa] I can even write it since you are on 12 hour days

[Master] but everyone have a great week

[Carissa] Haha are you volunteering? I'm giving away free virtual thank you cards to whoever writes the summaries the next three weeks

Shurkural (TMO)] ttyl

[Carissa] I won't be able to do them

[Lisa] LOL

[Master] grins

[Lisa] I will do this one

[Carissa] I'll even toss in a free virtual cake! It's not a lie. Promise.

[Lisa] Goodnight!

[Carissa] Easy picking it sounds like. Thank you :)

[Lisa] Not necessary :)

[MarioCS] I can do one, if you'd like

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jun 15 23:48:08 EDT 2018

[Carissa] lol well something

[Carissa] please and thank you. anyone and everyone do one if they want.

[Carissa] If Lisa does this, you can volunteer for next one.

[Carissa] Very much appreciated.

[Carissa] Okay almost fully dead. Night all!

Shurkural (TMO)] gnite

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jun 15 23:49:22 EDT 2018

Shurkural (TMO)] Bob - anything you need from or for me about the config files at this point?

[MarioCS] bye all!

Shurkural (TMO)] cya Mario!

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 100. Next level in 2124.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 150. Next level in 9599.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 114678.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 198502.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 100. Next level in 16161.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 30959.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 150. Next level in 1439.

[Master] Kel XP award: 200. Next level in 64175.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 109840.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 139545.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] Snezana XP award: 100. Next level in 46480.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 100. Next level in 26221.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 150. Next level in 11830.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 100. Next level in 74210.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 100. Next level in 22623.

[Master] not yet

[TMO] kk

[TMO] holler at me if you need anything

[Master] Will work on uploading more files to the site for people to download

[TMO] nods

[TMO] thanks for the game

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Jun 15 23:51:14 EDT 2018

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thanks Bob!

TMO has left the game on Fri Jun 15 23:51:33 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jun 15 23:51:35 EDT 2018


XP awarded



[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Jun 16 21:17:15 EDT 2018 ====

Carissa has joined the game on Sat Jun 16 23:29:12 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Hillside 1...

Carissa has received the map Hillside 1.

[Carissa] Test #1 complete. Let's see if it garbles chat

[Carissa] Or character sheet edits...

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and fixing Shi's level while here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (on sheet, not checking any changes to anything else)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ithil modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Adding notes checks out so far. Talking IC....

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Ithil. Distance: 3'04"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((18-(d20+0))-2-1) [1d20=8] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ithil (AC FINAL: 5).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((18-(d20+0))-2-1) [1d20=20] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ithil (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((18-(d20+0))-2-1) [1d20=18] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ithil (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((18-(d20+0))-2-1) [1d20=5] 10 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ithil (AC FINAL: 5).

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze no longer targets Ithil.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Main thing was checking if chat and editing worked. If Ithil's sheet doesn't change and this isn't garbled when you read it, I think we're good!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thanks and have a good night! (Or morning.. Whenever it is)

[Anor (Carissa)] ...after one last thought of test

[Carissa] Think I'm good to go! See you Friday!

Carissa has left the game on Sat Jun 16 23:35:36 EDT 2018

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sun Jun 17 10:20:01 EDT 2018 ====

[Anor (Master)]

[Anor (Master)] `

[Anor (Master)]

[Master] Anor moved 36'01".

[Anor (Master)] Testing

[Anor (Master)] testing

[Anor (Master)] testing

[Anor (Master)] different testing