View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180608

Chat Log - 2018 06 08 - Wedding Crashers- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 08 17:53:46 EDT 2018 ====

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jun 08 18:31:12 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Guy has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Guy] wow nobody here yet

[Master] Hey there

[Master] just working on maps etc

[Master] we are a half hour early

[Guy] ahh that makes sense

[Master] your 25th anniversary gift should arrive tomorrow

[Master] what everyone here got

[Master] did not want to leave you and Beth out of that

[Master] I imagine it was a bit harder to follow for you than most weeks

[Master] with a dozen people here at the table talking

[Guy] it wasnt too bad other than me being so tired

[Master] glad for that

[Guy] maybe by spet i wont be on mandatory 6 days anymore

[Guy] sept even

[Master] so you did not add to the Summary like Carissa asked you too

[Master] you need to go do that

[Guy] i missed her asking me that

[Master] she wanted everyone to add their own thoughts about the weekend

[Master] TMO and Mario did so far

[Guy] oh by the way i loved your comment about me lol

[Master] grins, glad for that

[Guy] its so accurate

[Master] I like to think that I pay attention, grins

[Guy] there now i wont get yelled at lol

[Master] grins

[Master] thank you

[Guy] its all true

[Master] You and TMO will have fun after this adventure

[Guy] uh oh

[Master] you two should start talking about how you want to set up the scounting academy

[Guy] is it too late to run away lol

[Master] the next adventure is called Recovery

[Master] Branwyn has her new territory to establish

[Master] you two will work on your new guild stuff

[Master] will be lots of stuff happening

[Guy] fun times

[Master] should not be too crazy tonight

[Master] just one or two big encounters

[Guy] oh like a minotaur lol

[Guy] or maybe a dragon

[Master] Rob actually texted me this week about that encounter

[Master] and the greek priestess of Hades

[Guy] oh

[Master] starting monday I go back to my full steam ahead work schedule until August

[Master] I think i have 5 days off from Monday through early August

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jun 08 19:00:42 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

[Master] working a bunch of Sundays even

[Master] and Hello Carissa

[Guy] that makes for long weeks

Carissa has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Master] therea rea two stretches where I work more than 15 days straight

[Guy] hi there Mistress of the Summaries lol

[Master] some of those days are only 3 or 4 hours

[Carissa] Haha hello :)

[Master] grins

[Master] Hello Carissa

[Guy] intresting you wouldnt be allowed to work that many days in a row here

[Master] I am salary

[Master] administration

[Master] one of our people quit so I have to fill in for her events too

[Guy] illinois has a law stationg you cannot work more than 7 days in a row

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 08 19:05:34 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

[Guy] hi lisa

[Master] and there she is

[Master] the returning champion, grins

[Guy] lol

[Guy] hopefully next year i can give her a run for the money

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jun 08 19:06:31 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

mharm-15549 has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Master (to GM only)] Koorin moved 88'04".

[mharm-15549] Ah

[mharm-15549] It's good to be back

[mharm-15549] :)

[mharm-15549] Although BOB

[mharm-15549] I've missed Mario's cooking this entire week

[Master] grins

[Guy] i thought you changed all the passwords so he couldnt come back Lisa lol

[Master] LOL

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jun 08 19:07:40 EDT 2018

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Guy] rofl

[Master] she has to resync

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 08 19:08:05 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

[Carissa] And back. Hi to Michale and Lisa!

[mharm-15549] Also, just so you know bob. In between waiting for clients to get back to me and all the other stupid administrative crap I have to do, i've been compiling a spreadsheet curtousy of the Building Guide. AutoCad sheets are in the works

[mharm-15549] Bran's Empire will be something to behold

[Carissa] To start off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR71t7kLP9M

[Guy] uh oh

[mharm-15549] She could launch a Coup by the time I'm done designing this stuff

[mharm-15549] NO CARISSA

[mharm-15549] NOT THAT ONE

[mharm-15549] I DON"T WANT TO BE IN HELL

[mharm-15549] ;(

[Guy] rofl

Lisa has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Master] and Lisa is in

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHAi_-DOy40

[Guy] i see your hotel and raise you a wedding lol

[Carissa] Ahaha no sadly for me prepping for flying out Sunday to California. I think I'm allowed to leave after...

mharm-15549 sigh

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2JWJYLNUq4

[Carissa] Bah repeat :)

[Master] grins

[Carissa] I've a request: warn me if you end early next three weeks. Sounds like it'll be long days, but I have to give Lisa a run for her money (and/or star icon) and am determined to log in :P

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[mharm-15549] Hey Lisa!

[Master] and so is sad you will miss so much time Carissa, hope you get to get in some of those weeks

[mharm-15549] Had Lots of Fun with Castle building just for you :)

[Master] John is trying to get in

[mharm-15549] Wait what?

[Carissa] Yes to being here, but doubt it'll ever be on time.

[Master] will be bright back

[mharm-15549] Carissa?

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[mharm-15549] You better be in!

[mharm-15549] We need you!

[Lisa] All you have to do is log in for a little bit

[mharm-15549] ;)

[mharm-15549] (Yeah to heal us lol ;) )

[Carissa] Work deployment for the next three weeks in California. Usually 12 hours days, 21 days in a row. We'll see when I actual get off on Fridays if I can get on. Just for that little bit :)

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jun 08 19:13:31 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Carissa] It's that time change...

[mharm-15549] MARIO! I miss you Cooking!

[Lisa] Staying in Ontario then?

[mharm-15549] Also what are you doing in so early?

[MarioCS] Hello Hello!

[Lisa] 12 hour days you won't want a commute on top of that

[Lisa] Hi Mario!

[Carissa] Ha! I think?? The hotel they want us in is full and still no word where else to go, but still probably Ontario.

[Carissa] Eh, but if I'm already in LA for surveillance it's not a problem :)

[Carissa] And I get one day off somewhere or another possibly. It'll work out! Somehow!

[Carissa] And hi Mario!

[MarioCS] Hi all!

[Lisa] I'm sorry I haven't posted. Got caught up in home stuff but was working today

[MarioCS] I finally put my foot down in our marriage

[MarioCS] I told JoAnnim not going to no outdoor fundraiser toight

[MarioCS] Firday is D&D night!

[Lisa] Will try to post tonight as we play

[MarioCS] ...that, and it's pouring out

[mharm-15549] LOL How did that go over?

[mharm-15549] Ah, the real reason

[mharm-15549] :)

[MarioCS] :0)

[Lisa] So it's not just you raining on Joann's parade?

[MarioCS] lol! nice! right ot of the box!

[Lisa] :)

[mharm-15549] Oh bob. I have a favor to ask

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E

[Lisa] he's afk but ask anyway

[MarioCS] Nice Guy

JohnMoblie has joined the game on Fri Jun 08 19:20:07 EDT 2018

JohnMoblie is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

[Guy] lol

JohnMoblie has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Michael has a question

[JohnMoblie] hwllo all

[Master] and the rest of you are ready?

[Guy] hey john

[MarioCS] oh hai john

[Guy] nope but we can fake it

[Lisa] Hi John

[mharm-15549] So feel free to say no. No hard feeling Promise. My Archives and Records Information Science elective is forcing me to do web stuff and while most of the programming seems to be black magic and witchcraft I understand most of it. The class is requireing me to critique a website and present a plan for reorganization. Let me be clear. I wont be screwing with your website. I wont be changing anything. This wont be posted or published at all. I have demanded that is stays with the university and that it is protected material. I selected your website because it is mostly simple and since I know you I don't have to spend ages asking through peons at corporations if I can examine their websites. YOU CAN SAY NO! NO HARD FEELINGS! It just was a request. Did any of this make sense to you?

[mharm-15549] Oh and all credit to you and stuff

[Master] Yes go for it

[Carissa] Hi John!

[mharm-15549] Thank god

[Master] feel free to critique away

[mharm-15549] One less thing I have to worry about

[Master] I can answer to any questions about design choices, etc.

[mharm-15549] I owe you a favor for this

[Master] nah

[Master] I take it everyone got back just fine now

[mharm-15549] I hope so

[Master] as Michael was the only one who did not check in that he made it home..... hint hint

[mharm-15549] Otherwsie I'm logging in from the afterlife

[mharm-15549] OH DOH

[mharm-15549] I knew I forgot something!

[mharm-15549] Sorry bob. When I got back I immedielty went into damage control

[mharm-15549] Work right away

[Master] grisn

[Master] I am just glad that everyone at least pretended to enjoy the weekend

[mharm-15549] You'd think the company was on fire and I was only gone for three freaking days!

[JohnMoblie] smiles at bob

[Master] and now it is morning

[Master] and ready to head off into the swamps and try to find that road

[mharm-15549] Goodie

[MarioCS] https://youtu.be/JrCjO5AC7zg

[Master] so last questinons, checking out the church, etc ?

[Master] nice Mario

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_O1QKQCsGs

[Carissa] Someone who can swim want to check the rowboat? Probably nothing, but doesn't hurt?

[Carissa] Unless we really did toss it in the room...

[JohnMoblie] feeling like one hand tied behind my back today

[JohnMoblie] Hoffman will

[mharm-15549] Watch out for nasties

[mharm-15549] You want someone to go with?

[Carissa] For curiosities' sake :)

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) pull boat to shore and inspects

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) flips over and examins craftman ship

[Master] Howard Plum moved 50'04".

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Carpentry check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[MarioCS] (should there be a dk green semi circle covering part of the map?)

[Carissa] Solar eclipse.

[MarioCS] lol

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 2'11".

[MarioCS] is that the mist?

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 61'01".

[MarioCS] blue blob?

[Master] Indigo moved 5'10".

[Carissa] Not a black squiggly line so not the mist ;)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (magic Shiled)

[Master] lol

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 100'04".

Branwyn (Lisa) while everyone is looking at rowboats, puts a drop of the oil they found on the back of her hand

[Carissa] Last thought we never finished checking the well did we?

[mharm-15549] (If thats more mist then what we already have, I'm running full tilt for the cathedral. I don't need more steven king mist)

[Master] Branwyn does not feel any effect

[mharm-15549] (Oooh, Lisa's Daring today!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm

[mharm-15549] (Oh, well that was anti climatic)

[Carissa] Punch something!

[mharm-15549] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] and Michael has not looked at the Google Earth plug in

[Master] or the blue blob squiggly line map

[mharm-15549] SORCERY! How do you know that?

[MarioCS] (mara can cast lgiht 3x day free, want her to cast in the well?

[Carissa] lol

[Master] because you would know that you are almost to the area of thicker mist

[Carissa] (Hmm might work)

[Master] and more saving throws for sickness

[mharm-15549] Sigh

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over and puts a drop on the top of the wooden chest

[mharm-15549] Sometimes Bob

[Carissa] Oooh...damn.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'04".

[Master] where Count Drake one of the Vampire Lords lives

[Carissa] He's got a nice castle I see.

[Master] grins, yeap

[mharm-15549] FINE! I'll try and find the map link

[mharm-15549] (I wanna see how screwed we are)

Branwyn (Lisa) spreads it out a little bit

Branwyn (Lisa) thinks she would rather have drinkable potions than oils any day

[Carissa] (The hinges probably do need oiling...)

[MarioCS] Map plug in: http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/uploads/Main/DSWorld.kmz

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Anything interesting about boat?)

[mharm-15549] .kmz file

[Master] it looks like it is very servicable well maintained

[mharm-15549] Sigh

[mharm-15549] one sec

[MarioCS] (DL Google Maps, then open the .kzm in it)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Can I tie it to a skiff)

[mharm-15549] yep

[MarioCS] :0)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Shi, why is this boat so specail, do you want your own boat?

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47V6K30ZhbY

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] for you and Kel?

[Master] I will give Branwyn an Intuition check

Kel (MarioCS) raises brow

[Master] yes to John

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe we CAN have a private boat, just you amd i

[Kel (MarioCS)] and three wolves

[Kel (MarioCS)] and a bird

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: INU check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "Just curious. The priestess had other weird things. I wondered if this was, too.

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zkjQVh5KmQ

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The wolves probably would prefer more room...

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] wouldn't we all

[Kel (MarioCS)] me too...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrutzRWXkKs

Branwyn (Lisa) hits top of chest with her fist

[Guy] see what you people started lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You're welcome!)

[Master] sadly nothing happen but a bruise

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Burn it! Wait...)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym6NRwF9apA

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Would herbalism and/or antivenom help see more about the potion?)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at broken candlestick

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (metal or wood?)

[Master] metal

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s11QZZDC_l8

Branwyn (Lisa) puts a bit of the oil on the candlestick

[Master] nothing

Branwyn (Lisa) stomps her foot impatiently

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] sometimes oil is just oil

[Kel (MarioCS)] light it up

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins at Bran

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We'll figure it out

[Kel (MarioCS)] it may burn for years

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hate oils. Nearly impossible to figure out without a spell

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrugs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Herbalism check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (the drop on the candlestick, not the whole vial)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I bet there's someone who specialized in this type of work

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just incase they do help...)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Let's just keep it for now?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Orison can do anything, maybe it can give you a hint?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, but it would just be nice to know what it can do.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks at the oil and shrugs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Mix it with something?

[Kel (MarioCS)] does it have an odor?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a whole pile of things to cast identify on if we can get home and stay there for a least a day

[Kel (MarioCS)] like fish? or snake?

[Master] grape leaves

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (we need spellcraft)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (pasta)

[Kel (MarioCS)] olive oil?

[Kel (MarioCS)] is there a head of garlic around? and some basil?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Sometimes carries are useful for herbal remedies. Um, so maybe a herb? I don't know.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *carriers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Grape leaves?

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh well

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh! Like rub it on a plant?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Something living?

[Kel (MarioCS)] whee's Klee?

[Guy] sorry couldnt resist that one

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Although I'm used to getting oils from plants, not putting oil on them.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Fete? Outside waiting.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It didn't do anything to me, but maybe we can try it on vegetation when we get out into the marshes again

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No you can't oil his feathers.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He's not a duck.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Klee's a he?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes

[Kel (MarioCS)] bam!

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] that explains a lot

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and yep still funny!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and his name is Fete?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] that explains a lot

[Kel (MarioCS)] who knew?

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] Wu

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wu did know.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He pays attention.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Goddammit I can find us becuase Europe keeps confusing me

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Where from Mosskin Estates

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I see that center of my view

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so first time JoAnn had to come in and ask whats so funny)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And it's still early!)

[Master] LOL to both Michael and Mario

[Master] if you see the Mosskin Estates

[Master] the Jistille estates are east south east from there

[Master] the roads are clearly marked

[Master] and the Kings Road is the one that is in the southern portion of the swamps there

[Master] and the Ghostwood Estates/ Drakes Estates are there just to the southwest of that road

[Master] BUt if you are all ready to head out

[Master] SKiff config is set

[Kel (MarioCS)] the well?

[Master] and pushing along

[Master] OH

[Master] sorry

[Master] the well

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara will cast Light in the well

[Kel (MarioCS)] hold on a second...

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 50'03".

[Master] everyone is at full spells for the day

[Master] at least as much as you can get

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Pft. Not that we can use them

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Healing Spells)

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 6'09"

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against : Light - Priest: I create a 20' radius globe of light which lights the way for (6+3) 9 turns.

[Kel (MarioCS)] in the well, and looks in after it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Will have to edit skiff config before next week)

[Master] down down into dark water

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And pomegrantes down there?)

[Master] soft echoes of buzzing

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (insect friends??)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...or mosquitoes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Yeah right. Friends ;0 )

[Master] I was told that still water involves larvae

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] :)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (Stop helping him)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That didn't sound good. Can we go now?

[Master] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No reason to stay I can think of.

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (I have my treasure)

[Master] mud huts?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Or the fortress?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....tentative yes?)

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (That is a walk right?)

[Master] with skiffs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We shouldn't skiff it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sigh I wish I was good with those haha)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Phew thought I'd have to explain it. So to the mud huts?)

[Master] iut is ok to Punt once in a while Michael

[Master] Oar at least take turns

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm all for it. Bob are we tentavielyt on schedule to make it to the wedding? If not, we need to biook it

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Jun 08 19:53:53 EDT 2018

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) follows to hut

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] also stop mocking me :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You can sail right through some of them)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ;)

[Master] as long as no one flounders

[Master] Oar lock it in for the night

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Maybe if I pretend really hard he isn't there, he'll go away?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Master] just steer clear

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha water under the bridge)

[Guy] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1CEvt2lyuc

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ALRIGHT

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Lets move

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Besides those mud huts look knarrly)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Cough! COUGH!

Hoffman (JohnMoblie)] (i Wood nt think so)

[Master] over the ocean blue

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Goddamit pace yourselves. We've got another few hours to go yet

[Master] HAH

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 92'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ;)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfyEpmQM7bw)

[Master] sending the map to Lisa and Guy

[Master] for Jared and Howard in the first skiff

[Master] Mud Huts there

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] This should be boring, we kills all the bay guys

[Master] path to the Kings Road to the SE

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Please stop saying things like that

[Jared (Guy)] ((i guess we are heading to the huts?))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yep)

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jun 08 20:01:16 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Jared (Guy)] ((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqinH7A ))

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't see any huts

Indigo (Lisa) takes out spyglass

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Lisa has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Master] just under 500 feet away from Howard right now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yeah we need to remember this is a crazy large map :)

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (keeping close)

Lisa has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] BRB Drinks

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #58 moved 29'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #57 moved 45'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #56 moved 64'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #55 moved 73'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #54 moved 88'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #53 moved 71'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #52 moved 103'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #51 moved 83'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #50 moved 94'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #49 moved 92'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #48 moved 85'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #47 moved 92'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #46 moved 67'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #45 moved 49'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #44 moved 32'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #43 moved 26'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #42 moved 31'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #41 moved 47'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #40 moved 60'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #39 moved 82'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #38 moved 96'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #37 moved 103'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #36 moved 108'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #35 moved 109'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #34 moved 50'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not sure what is happening - tell me when we get there)

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #33 moved 106'07".

[Master] ok

[Master] Jared, Skiff 1-5 and Howard Plum moved 233'10".

[Master] Howard Plum, Skiff 1-5 and Jared moved 55'04".

[Master] the first skiff is about 120 feet away from the cluster of huts now

[Jared (Guy)] ((is there much in the way of cover?))

[Master] not at all

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did you remember to grab the spyglass?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (can we go to the side where we can park not too close?)

[Master] you are moving towards where the water gets closest to the huts right now

[Master] that cone there shows how the water flows out of the mud huts

[Master] and is about 60 feet away

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 23'04".

[Master] Jared moved 28'07".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 35'02".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] With the priestess dead and the bullywugs killed, I am expecting these huts to be quite empty

Howard Plum (Lisa) nods to himself hopefully

[Jared (Guy)] dont be too sure about that

[JohnMoblie] I am back at the keyboard.

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) steers skif to go a little south

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh so optimistic Howard :) )

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 21'01".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 18'11".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (COOL)

[Master] Jared moved 27'07".

[Jared (Guy)] they may be empty but then again something else may have moved in

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Oh god is it just the two of them?)

[Master] that is skiff one

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (we're not worried)

[Master] skiff two is about to come up

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (women and children, you can take them)

[Jared (Guy)] ((can i make an alertness check?))

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Ah okay Lisa. Sorry. It's my job to worry :) )

[Master] grins

[Master] yes to Guy

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (lol - and it is mine to not worry so we've got it all covered)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Jared (Guy)] ((great))

[Master] Penelope, Skiff 1-5, Jared, Howard Plum and Indigo moved 37'02".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Whistling/humming check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 6'00".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (what is with the 20's?)

[Master] Penelope, Jared, Howard Plum and Indigo moved 29'08".

[Master] Jared moved 5'08".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 12'08".

[Master] Penelope moved 7'07".

[Master] Indigo moved 8'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You roll encounters)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...unless BOB changed it on us)

[Jared (Guy)] I dont like this

Indigo (Lisa) looks at circle of huts through spyglass

[Master] and so now 1st 2nd adn 3rd skiffs are there on the map

[Master] only 100 feet or less away

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he is looking for movement)

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is weird)

[Jared (Guy)] ((i knew it damn you bob lol))

[Master] Bullywug #33: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bullywug #34: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Bullywug #35: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #36: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Bullywug #37: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Bullywug #38: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Bullywug #39: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Bullywug #40: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Bullywug #41: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Bullywug #42: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Bullywug #43: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bullywug #44: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #45: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #46: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Bullywug #47: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #48: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #49: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Bullywug #50: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Bullywug #51: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Bullywug #52: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Bullywug #53: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Bullywug #54: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Bullywug #55: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Bullywug #56: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Bullywug #57: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Bullywug #58: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=8] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Kel (MarioCS)] rofl

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=1] 13

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er, is it evil to slaughter a whole bullywug village?)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Penelope: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Jared (Guy)] ((not when they are the ones who start it))

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They haven't done anything yet...)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (Maybe They will talk)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Looks like a village of bullywugs. Do we even want to go in? We could just leave and go for the road

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ask to speak to their leader, Jabba the Mud Hut)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (waiting)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Snort)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol Mario!)

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thought it was Pizza)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yes, Pizza, the Mud Hut!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Jared (Guy)] (E)Hey you smelly toad kissing frogs get your leader out here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Do uh, Bullywugs speak monster or common?)

[Master] I am sure you will hop right to it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Some have spoke broken common)

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) testing depth of water outside circle

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Jesus Guy. )

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #43

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #33

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #41

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #52

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #56

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #55

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #34

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Jared

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (They Take Jared captivbe and ignore everyone else ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (See? So if you back away slowly...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Jared (Guy)] ((rofl i couldnt help myself but at least i spoke elvish and not common ))

[Jared (Guy)] im holding my action

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Penelope

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Maybe if we don't move, tehy wont see us...They can't see us if we don't move )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Toad-ally possible)

[Jared (Guy)] ((you forgot your towel though))

Penelope (Master) looks at Indigo

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #42

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #50

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs

[Penelope (Master)] ribbbiting conversation

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (OUCH)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (HA)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I don't think bullywugs are great hoarders of treasure. Maybe it would be prudent to follow Indigo's suggestion and be on our way?

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Branwyn

[Jared (Guy)] ((these puns are gonna make me croak))

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I agree. Especially after you know, we slaughtered their kinsman???)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at the skiffs ahead and wonders why they are just sitting there

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bullywug #58

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bullywug #49

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bullywug #40

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bullywug #36

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bullywug #54

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #46

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #39

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #38

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #57

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Bullywug #37

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] INDIGO??

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #51

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #53

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

Johan the Apprentice (Master) glances over at Branwyn

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #47

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #35

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #44

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #45

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Kind of feel like this is a showdown at the O'K Corrall)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0-DlkLfEiM

Indigo (Lisa) looks back at Anastacia and yells "A bullywug village! Should we just go?"

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No reason to muddy the water)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Looks like a lot of water, i say we pull back

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #43

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #33

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #41

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #52

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #56

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #55

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #34

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Jared

[Jared (Guy)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks at Jared

[Kel (MarioCS)] .

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] y

[Jared (Guy)] ((still holding))

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Penelope

[Penelope (Master)] Maybe we should DO something? fish or cut bait?

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #42

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #50

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (All right someone has to take the lead and leave)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (marry or break up)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It appears that no one is going to engage. I shall pole us out of the village slowly

[Jared (Guy)] ((or start one heck of a fight))

Howard Plum (Lisa) starts to pull the skiff back out of the village

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 6'04".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Jared moved 5'11".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Look! They are returning. Let's get out of her Foto.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (here)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bullywug #58

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] no argument from me

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) backpaddles

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bullywug #49

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bullywug #40

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bullywug #36

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Bullywug #54

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #46

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #39

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #38

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #57

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Bullywug #37

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Are we done?

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #51

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #53

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #47

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #35

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #44

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #45

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] so pulling back and heading out?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (Vote Yes)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (unless someone has a burning desire - I vote yes)

[Master] was not an option john

[Master] grins

[Master] out or in ?

[Master] to and fro

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Out)

[Master] that's the way the whole thing goes

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) backpaddles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lD8t_x9BVI)

Indigo (Lisa) pulls the skiff back out of the village

[Master] and so you move to the marshes again

[Master] heading towards the road

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just marshing along)

[Jared (Guy)] ((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBN86y30Ufc ))

[Master] and this is where we need a check

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh love this one)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Lisa was rolling high...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (HA!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=6] 6

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (except when it counts)

[Master] OK then

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Apparently :) )

[Master] so let me set up this map as you all talk amongst yoru selves

[Master] as you get through most of your morning

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but by avoiding the village we are stronger for this lovely encounter)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (True)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] So Shi, is now a good time to talk

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] It's quiet

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) low, "As long as the other skiff doesn't sneak up on us."

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnMoblie) keep eye out

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, but about what?

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] I thought a saw some thing between you and Kel, just want to know if I need to help

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks at Jared "I think after looking at all the eels at the monastery site I do think that we have perhaps alerted the evil prriestess of our approach when we disturbed the cursed skeltons

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We may have inadvertantly brought yesterday's events upon ourselves

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #17 moved 25'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] Just don't feel alnoe if your best friend changes on you

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #16 moved 27'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #15 moved 35'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #14 moved 14'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No. We just, um, well, we decided to take things....slow. Er, and to take things? Ah, I mean, to...try being more than friends.

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #13 moved 34'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #12 moved 66'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #11 moved 14'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #10 moved 24'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #9 moved 41'00".

[Jared (Guy)] its possible or maybe she knew all along we were there

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] Slower than before?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But um, we're trying to not make a big deal out of it. Or at least I'm not...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, maybe a little faster than that.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL)

[Jared (Guy)] when its comes to evil you can be sure of one thing, evil cheats

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] Don't make a big deal, ok, I can deal with that

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I suppose it does, doesn't it?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Poisoned scythes are certainly not fair play

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Thank you. Whether or not Kel can..."

[Kel (MarioCS)] /whispers "I can hear you"

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] That I can help with

[Jared (Guy)] think about all the rules and laws in place, then think about who follows them and who ignores them

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, no he can't)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (/me whispers "I see dead people")

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] I will get Hoffman on him and he will fall

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, literally fall?

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] in line

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. Of course.

[Master] Guard's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (30) - Unharmed

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] Fly straight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We didn't see nothing about no guard there...)

Howard Plum (Lisa) shifts uncomfortably "But if someone broke the rules for the good of others than it wouldn't always be evil would it?

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (this is not the guard you are looking for)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I mean, I know he's dying to tell someone. Which is fine, but...just, well, he IS excited.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (That's called neutral good?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There is no guard)

[Jared (Guy)] see now you are getting into the grey area of life

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (When was the last time you had your alignment checked?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Took my car in today thank you very much)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ;)

[Jared (Guy)] evil done in the name of good will always be evil while good done in the of evil will still be good

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 17'07".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] You can do good in the name of evil?

[Master] Jared moved 7'04".

[Jared (Guy)] surpisingly enough yes you can

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (OH GOD Philosophy! "If we force children to get vaccines so that they don't die against their parents wishes it is still evil? ERROR ERROR LOGIC BOMB)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Like Branwyn making the vampire?

[Master] Branwyn moved 23'04".

[Master] Indigo moved 28'04".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Was that good for evil or was she being evil to try to do good?

[Jared (Guy)] dont know anything about that so I cant really say

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Not that I think she is evil

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I mean she is quite good. I think anyway.

[Master] Time of Day: 02:03 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 8th, 1267 TGR.

[Jared (Guy)] why did she make a vampire?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry, who is the 'she' being referred to?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] But she says sometimes things seem to get out of control and you just have to do the best you can

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (she was paid to_

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] The former Queen asked her to read a magic scroll on Count Drake

[Jared (Guy)] did she know what was going to happen when she read it?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] She obeyed and she said the next thing she knew she had turned him into a vampire

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ah, Bran, i see it.)

[Master] Jared and Indgo can make their observation checks

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] She says she didn't until the words were falling from her lips

Indigo (Lisa) looks around intently as he can for a little man with no observational skills

Lisa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

[Master] Howard cna check too

[Master] and branwyn

[Master] anyone who is on the map

Lisa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Jared (Guy)] ((dont have observation just alertness))

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) poles along

Carissa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Carissa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Jared (Guy)] then Id say she wasnt doing anything evil, she was obeying the command of the former Queen who didnt give her all the information she would have needed to make a proper choice

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (We encounters a road)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I spy a road ahead that looks like a river)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Branwyn has obs, right?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I think the Bortherhood of Paladins may view her in a harsher light, but I appreciate your understanding of the matter.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I see a giant problem coming up)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Jared (Guy) shrugs

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Kel (MarioCS)] yay!

[Jared (Guy)] I dont have much use for paladins they see everything in black and white

[Master] Guard #17 moved 1'07".

[Master] so now they are about 180 feet out front of you

[Master] and everyone in the first three skiffs can spot them

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I don't mean to burden you with my worries. As I travel these new lands I am trying to piece together these ... OH MY!

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/F2AitTPI5U0

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Do you see what I see ahead?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] um

[Jared (Guy)] the truth is life and the world are more than just black and white and umm we may be in trouble here

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/CmALA8miQY8

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I have never seen so many giants before.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] were you expecting this Anastasia?

[Jared (Guy)] this is not good

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] This must be a small village of giants

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I was not

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ha)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but they look like they are wearing green?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just got to get over the hill and we'll be good)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] INDIGO! Please alert the skiffs to a flock of giants at the road

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Whichs means they are civil?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Flock of giants??

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or they work for Starbucks)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Venti -thousand

[Indigo (Lisa)] They don't esxactly look jolly

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ha! nice!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Jared (Guy) (to Master only)] can i make an knowledge check to see if i know anything about hill giants?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (No matter how powerful we are, that's still al ot of giants. Hugh can talk to them, but is there any other way around?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (they prolly want to eat the elves, too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we need the road - don't think so)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Something tells me this is gonna cost us one way or another

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] are they wearing green?

[Indigo (Lisa)] PULL THE SKIFFS UP IN THE BACK! GIANTS AHEAD!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbQSAdU4Qb4)

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) waves to Qui Fon "GIANTS"

[Indigo (Lisa)] We need to stay close I think. Can

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Are green wearing giants good?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Qui is on the map now

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can't wait to long for the others to catch up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (too)

[Jared (Guy)] yes we can

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (the first four skiffs are on the map right now)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe they just want a toll

[Jared (Guy)] we can wait all day for the redt of the skiffs

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] I hope so, you want me to go with you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's move up a bit then

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnMoblie) waves to next skiff

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can all move up a bit and see if they try to talk or attack

Indigo (Lisa) pulls skiffs up 60 feet

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnMoblie)] Ther might be giants ahead

[Indigo (Lisa)] (first 4 skiffs, ok?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (1/3 distance)

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) rows faster to catch up

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 44'01".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] I just think we will look less threatening

[Master] Howard Plum, Penelope, Indigo, Johan the Apprentice, Skiff 6-10, Branwyn, Jared, [QuiFon Ruminell]], Anastacia Eustace and Brother Fotopoulos moved 42'08".

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 14'05".

[Master] There is a human guard out front of that group of hill giants

[Master] standing there right along the bank where you would be coming up

[Indigo (Lisa)] There's a man with them!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Cool

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe they are on our side?

[Jared (Guy)] dont be too sure of that

[Kel (MarioCS)] (we can switch sides if theyre not)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] I think we need to stay neutral

[Indigo (Lisa)] Might as well keep going. They've seen us too

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Yeah that looks green to me

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] maybe bed sheets?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] What does green mean?

Indigo (Lisa) moves up another 60 feet

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Green is the color of house Bolpel

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay so not our friends

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] uh oh

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe they won't recognize us

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] once I hope so

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] maybe Marisu would help us (I know she's not here, here)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] remember we are trying to make peace

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are?

[Jared (Guy)] make peace but carry a sword to enforce it

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] We want to keep the war going?

Indigo (Lisa) waves us up another 60 feet

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) follwo along

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] TMO's eta is 30 minute or so

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No but I doubt we are going to enact a peace at the king's toad

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (road even)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] we are leaping back to those puns?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (unintentionally)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (toad bad)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am frogetful)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so move us up please?)

[Master] you are right now about 120 feet away fro the guard

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Oh boy. To our enemies we go)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Indigo moved 11'00".

[Master] you can move up where you want to

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 15'10".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Excuse us

[Master] any thing from this point forward you are one round of movement away

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes and I keep saying give us another 60)

[Master] grins, go for it

[Master] move as you wish

[Master] Guard #17 moved 2'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 60'05".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 60'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (me and my skiff)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 63'02".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (Oh I thought we were walking?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 20'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can we walk?)

[Guard #17 (Master)] you can get on the land there and walk

[Guard #17 (Master)] yes

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (we can park here and Parly? )

[Guard (Master)] Stop right there, Holds up a hand

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anastacia, maybe you should stay back until we see what is what here.

[Guard (Master)] (when you are about 60 feet away)

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) waves back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 62'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good afternoon Sir!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is there a toll?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (are we sure?)

[Guard (Master)] Yes there is

[Guard (Master)] Welcome to the Southern Rebellion

[Guard (Master)] we want to make sure that no one is taking any contraband to the rebels

Indigo (Lisa) scratches his head

Jared (Guy) spits on the ground

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who are the rebels?

[Guard (Master)] The Cowles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (The right question to ask Lisa :) )

[Hoffman]] (JohnMoblie) continues to catch up with rest of group

[Guard (Master)] refusing to recognise the Queen

[Indigo (Lisa)] Queen Wilimina?

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) blinks

Guard (Master) scowls

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is there more than one queen?

[Guard (Master)] there is only one real queen

[Guard (Master)] and that northern bitch is not it

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's what I thought

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Rest of the skiffs caught up yet?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm who is that?

[Guard (Master)] (yes to other skiffs will put everyone on this map)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thank you)

Indigo (Lisa) looks norh and south wishing he had direction sense

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're not going to the Cowles if it makes you feel better

[Kel (MarioCS)] So whats going on?

[Indigo (Lisa)] What is the toll?

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, wow...giants

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) shi, stay back, we dont want to make them hungry

[Jared (Guy)] ((ok which queen do we support?))

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (trhe bitch)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Is it just giants?

[Guard (Master)] Good on the Cowles rebels

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Willamina)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (That's a lot of Giants. But also the Guard)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) thats all i can see hovering over the horizon

[Jared (Guy)] ((thats what i thought. well folks i apologize in advance))

[Guy] Jared targets Guard . Distance: 60'05"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) and dont get any ideas. one woldnt fit in the skiff

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Short Bow: (17-(d20+2)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Guard (AC FINAL: 10).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can I ask where you got the giants? I didn't think they liked the swamps

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Not a fan of giants, but it doesn't look like they're all giants. Who'se Indigo talking to?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] um Guy?

Indigo (Lisa) looks back at Jared

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Master] it is clear that there are guards and that the roadway is a shambles right here but looks like it gets better as it heads southeast

[Indigo (Lisa)] ummm

[Indigo (Lisa)] About that toll?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) And it looks like they're blocking the better roads...

[Guard (Master)] So it looks to me

[Guard (Master)] like you have several skiffs

[Guard (Master)] that you will not be using

[Guard (Master)] you can leave those with us

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh we need those for the trip home

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jun 08 21:21:44 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

TMO has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (YEA!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Okay now I'm on Guy's side. TMO is here lets kill htem all)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (Hey TMO)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi TMO)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi TMO!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (hey TMO)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] TMO Gear up We're killing giants and rebels

[TMO] (hi. so my presence is what determines if we kill someone in cold bood?)

[Jared (Guy)] the only thing we are leaving is your head on a pike traitorous scum

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoa whoa whoa)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (so Vallet parking?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jared...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does Marisu want to talk to Bolpel guards for non-violent maybe ending?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (We'll probably die, but I mean Guy already attacked the guard so...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's your main update for the moment TMO)

[Guard (Master)] I do think you are not aware of your surroundings

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have to get back to ... to Portown where our ship is and we can't walk

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (In short, were effed. But, hey)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Short Bow: (17-(d20+2)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Guard (AC FINAL: 10).

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can pay a skiff toll with our people toll

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I want to go get a closer look...

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs "He needs the practice"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Banging my head on my desk over and over and over

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]] moved 48'02".

[Jared (Guy)] ((seriously??? i cant start a fight worth a damn tonight))

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) sigh, ok lets get closer

[Guard (Master)] You are a long way from Portown

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 18'06".

[Guard (Master)] why would you come all this way ?

[TMO] (whose guards are these?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob is trying so hard not to screw us over)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We are taking a friend to visit his relatives

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bolpel)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stides up

[Indigo (Lisa)] He hasn't seen them in ... forever.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 60'08".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Hello!

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Short Bow: (17-(d20+2)) [1d20=7] 8. HITS Guard (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 146'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wheverer Shi is...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 175'07".

[Guard (Master)] OUCH

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Damage v SM: Arrow; Target: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Guard

[Indigo (Lisa)] JARED! Cut it out for a second

[TMO] (who is eligible to talk?)

[Master] Guard 's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-2) - Disabled

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] He's getting better?

[Indigo (Lisa)] sighs

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=7] 19

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Fuuuuuuuuuuu**)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....opr maybe stay back)

[Master] Hill Giant #16: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Hill Giant #13: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Hill Giant #14: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Hill Giant #15: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Hill Giant #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Hill Giant #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Hill Giant #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=1] 11

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=1] -1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=1] 11

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=3] 12

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Penelope: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Wu Sen Cho: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=3] 12

[Master] you are all set now?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to Master only)] If I die, I will probably need a moment

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No lagging haven't rolled yet)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to Master only)] I wont be angry, just need a moment not to throttle anyone

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] grins at Michael, have faith

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] is that everyone all set?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 1'06".

[Master] you are spread out like that as you normally are

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Think so)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] no one sec, trying to get neith up to the main group

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 99'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 34'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 8'09".

[Jared (Guy)] (( hey i said i was sorry in advance))

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 60'02".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) to Anor, "Wait here for a moment. We're just going to look."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Lol I'm not mad guy, just will need a moment to come to terms with what the eff just happened)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Wait up, Kel. I can come with you, too.

[Master] No movemt

[Master] you are where you are

[Master] you can move on your Init

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well damn Shi was trying to catch up before Jared made his hit :P)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 61'04".

[Master] nods

[Master] and you still have space between you and the giants

[Master] so

[Master] ready

[Master] set

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not to worry they will come to you :) )

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[TMO] moider!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Lovely)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (will take half his movement and hold)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 45'01".

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Guard is just disabled not dead?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] I can help you with that small wound, he clearly has issues

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I guess we are going to torture and interrogate him. Take his orders. Oh, and his clothes. Because you know. He pissed us all off.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Eh, I was willing to talk a little more)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]] moved 49'01".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]] moved 75'08".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 35'04".

[Jared (Guy)] (( im a royal scout and he insulted my queen of course im going to kill him))

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hill Giant #9

[Master] Hill Giant #14 moved 104'10".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (or die trying)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hill Giant #12

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Your not a paladin guy! Not black and white Remember?)

[Master] Hill Giant #12 moved 103'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol!)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Scouts act as spies too i'm sure they don't go around randomly slitting throats of all the assholes of the world)

[Jared (Guy)] (( rofl curse your inevitble and sudden betrayal))

[TMO] no targets for her immediately available?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] -+

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes it isn't a perfect wor5ld :) )

[TMO] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (we cab still turn this arround, I almost cast on Jered)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Can

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 115'04"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

TMO checks to see if we're all attacking now.

[Jared (Guy)] ((there is a reason i always play chaotic good characters lo))

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) checks the others to see if we're all attacking.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Should we all concentrate fire on Gian 1 first? To get rid of him as fast as possible? Rather than splitting our attacks?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sorry 12

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] not 1

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 52'01"

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 56'00"

[Shurkural]] (TMO) aims and holds her fire until others attack.

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 87'06".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 6'07"

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (So maybe not)

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Hill Giant #17. Distance: 104'07"

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Hill Giant #16. Distance: 97'08"

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Hill Giant #15. Distance: 87'11"

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If they don't attack us...)

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Branwyn.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I'd like to think they woulnd? But they probably will)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (Anastasia just engaged)

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 103'03"

Shurkural (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 24'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have to cross the road - the giants have to go)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (My motto in life with other living things. They don't attack me, I leave them alone. Cockroaches hte exceptions :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] to both

[Marisu]] (TMO) aims and holds her fire.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (feels like the dragon all over again Lisa)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha was just wondering if it did)

[Jared (Guy)] ((if he hadnt insulted the queen i wouldnt have started a fight))

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Hill Giant #15: Chaos: Everyone in a 40' cube is confused for (11) 11 rounds. See book for saving throws. Creatures roll D10. 1=wander off; 2-6=stand confused; 7-9=attack nearest creature; 10=no reaction.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (15-17)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (We are in rebel territory. Better get that fixed quick ;) )

Marisu (TMO)] (that ring around Shur is 120 feet)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (maybe they wil wander off or attack each other)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (win win)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Um Bran? OUr characters are there...)

Marisu (TMO)] (so it's a decent map range indicator)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I will try to be nice)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (ONly enemies?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Do as Bran would do :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Oh giant 15. my bad)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry. Thought it was centered around you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - this spell always slows action)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] better slow then dead or something like that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (15-17?)

[Master] just trying to figure out how many hit dice it affects

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (move right three?)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] like that?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes - spell says everyone in cube)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] nly the following beings receivea saving throw: fighters, wizards specialized inenchantments, monsters that use no magic and have an Intelligence of 4 or less, creatures of 21Intelligence or higher, and creatures with more levels or Hit Dice than the caster's level.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they get saves but all can be affected)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (Let's hope they are not 12 hit dice)

[Master] Hill Giant #15: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Hill Giant #16: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] do a d10

[Master] for number 17

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d10) [1d10=7] 7

[Master] Hill Giant #17 targets Hill Giant #16. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Wait up, Kel. I can come with you, too.

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] -5. HITS Hill Giant #16 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Damage v L: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: (3d6*2) [3d6=3,2,2] 14 added to: Hill Giant #16

[Master] Hill Giant #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 70 (-14) - Lightly Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (love when they do that)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Holy Crap. That's a lot of HP...)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 90'06".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Whew, dont leave me behind like that!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Galad

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 66'05"

[Master] just remember that when he comes back

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (What)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Shepard's Crook:: is now ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 49'02".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 16. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] figures

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against [Hoffman]]: Battlefate: "For (6*2) 12 rounds, the target gets a ((6+2)/3) 2.6666666666666665 bonus to a randomly determined thing."

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 41'04".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hill Giant #15

[Master] Hill Giant #15 moved 81'05".

[Master] Hill Giant #15 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 2'04"

[Master] Hill Giant #15 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Hill Giant #15 targets Howard Plum. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Hill Giant #15: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] -3. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #15: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=2,1] 10 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] OWWWW!!!

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hill Giant #11

[Master] Hill Giant #11 moved 80'04".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

Marisu (TMO)] (sorry, tenant came by to talk)

[Kel (MarioCS)] you two stay put

[Master] We skipped Shu

[Master] Shur

[Kel (MarioCS)] (want to go w Shurkural now? she is up)

[Master] you can do her now too

[Master] I will grab a quick drink as you do that

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (and Illero)

Marisu (TMO)] (she and Marisu held their attacks. are we combating, it looks like we are)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) As if.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 43'09".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Indigo will want to take his hits before the round ends)

[MarioCS] Kel targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 32'01"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((15-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=2] 14 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((15-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

Marisu (TMO)] (they didn't aim for a full round, so I assume no To Hit bonus)

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Attack: Light Crossbow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 12. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (15-(d20)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (15-(d20)) [1d20=6] 9. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So. We good TMO?

Shurkural (TMO)] (mario - I had a thought earlier this week - maybe a white halo around these character tokens would be useful)

Ilero (TMO)] '(just need to do Ilero, if allowed)

[Master] ok

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Go for it man

[Kel (MarioCS)] (i can do that)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Nieth needs backup)

[Master] INdigo can go when he wants

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 103'11"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 50'09".

[Master] and Mario do not do that

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Master] I just need to but the icon ring around them

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok, i wont)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=12] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] that is an easy thing inside of Klooge to do

Ilero (TMO)] (pummeling applies?)

[Master] and I did honestly forget last weekend, I just opened up the box of dove bars

[Master] figure someone has to eat them now

[Master] and no to TMO only applies to man sized or smaller

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (sure sure)

[Kel (MarioCS)] i'll be right over

Ilero (TMO)] (you have padded envelopes, right?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I hope so TMO these guys have a literal crap tion of HP)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You can mail chocolate)

[Master] for a mansixzed creature when attacking

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Whelp nevermind that : ) )

Ilero (TMO)] (darn - would have been a Hook, for 10% chance.)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v L: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=6] 7 added to: Hill Giant #12

[Master] Hill Giant #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 77 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm caught up)

[Master] Indigo now? or later?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sweet. But Bob said Indigo could go before Hugh?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Or hold or whatev

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (waiting to see what Hugh does - if he leaves branwyn then it will affect what indigo does)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (want to be with Neith, but that was before a giant came on up and started staring menacingly at us lol)

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Hill Giant #15. Distance: 2'04"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((13-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=19] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((13-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=3] 10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Long Sword: ((1d12)+2) [1d12=6] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #15

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ithil

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Penelope

[Lisa] Indigo targets Hill Giant #11. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] Penelope moved 122'00".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hill Giant #17

[Master] Hill Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 76 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -7. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -6. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] -6. HITS Hill Giant #16 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Damage v L: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: (3d6*2) [3d6=2,1,2] 10 added to: Hill Giant #16

[Master] Hill Giant #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 74'09".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Hill Giant #16

[Master] Hill Giant #16 targets Hill Giant #17. Distance: 0'05"

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Hill Giant #15. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Hill Giant #16: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -7. HITS Hill Giant #17 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Lisa only)] "If one of those giants are isolated enough, maybe wand?"

[Master] Hill Giant #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 74 (-10) - Lightly Wounded

Master RIPS the sword from the other giant's hand and TROWS it into the swamps

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice targets Hill Giant #15. Distance: 70'06"

Howard Plum (Lisa) carissa think it has to be somewhat close range but might be nice since I can't cast when giant bonks me in the head

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (sigh)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] Johan the Apprentice casts a spell against Hill Giant #15: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. NOTE: Not available.

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to Master only)] can't cast when giant hits me but can I use the wand of wonderment?

[Master] (3d4) [3d4=4,2,3] 9+3

[Master] Hill Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 64 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

[Master (to Lisa only)] no you can pull it out this round and use it next round

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hill Giant #10

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 80'09".

[Master] Hill Giant #10 targets Penelope. Distance: 0'11"

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 6. HITS Penelope (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=6,1] 14 added to: Penelope

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-14) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jared

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 10'07".

[Guy] Jared targets Hill Giant #15. Distance: 1'09"

[Indigo (Lisa)] PENELOPE!!

[Jared (Guy)] Attack: Short Bow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Jared (Guy)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=10] 9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Why do we all insist on splitting up to take on massive foes? Just a passive question. Let's save Penelope)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Damage v L: Long Sword: (1d12) [1d12=12] 12 added to: Hill Giant #15

[Master] Hill Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (-12) - Moderately Wounded

[Jared (Guy)] sorry bob my attack missed

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (We do have 20+ chars here - I am hoping some of them might actually get into this)

[Master] Hill Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 64 (12) - Lightly Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (You do have a point. Eveyone roll your damn initiative :0 :) )

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hill Giant #13

[Master] Hill Giant #13 moved 44'03".

[Master] Hill Giant #13 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'05"

[Master] Hill Giant #13: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 0. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #13: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=2,4] 13 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Hill Giant #15. Distance: 56'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=5] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=19] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=4] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hill Giant #15

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Hill Giant #14

[Master] Hill Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 59 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Hill Giant #14 moved 66'04".

[Master] Hill Giant #14 targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 3'04"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) still trying to figure out what happened

[Master] Hill Giant #14: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] -4. HITS Brother Fotopoulos (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #14: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=6,3] 16 added to: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So.. about having faith bob. Can I now have my existential crisis now?

[Master] Tiberius did not go

[Master] I know I rolled

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Master] Jon the sailor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 82'01".

[Master] Jon the sailor targets Hill Giant #14. Distance: 3'02"

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 120'03".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Hill Giant #15. Distance: 1'02"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Does Jon have pants on tonight?

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can indigo pick up Penelope and run off with her? he will take the parting shot chances)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hope not - Jon fights better naked)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol to Mario)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (pants just seem to get in the way of his swinging sword)

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Hill Giant #14. Distance: 3'04"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A giant distraction)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bob?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] yes to Indigo

[Lisa] Indigo targets Penelope. Distance: 24'04"

Indigo (Lisa) runs over to Penelope, tries to pick her up and take her out of range of giant clubs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 6. HITS Penelope (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 67'05".

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Hill Giant #11.

[Master] Penelope moved 18'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Run, Forest, Run! Er, I mean Indigo!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] LIE DOWN!

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hill Giant #14: Continual Light - Priest: A permanent, 60' radius globe of light is created.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (on his eyes)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3rd Level -- Current: 2 (3).

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Guy] sorry everybody i know i started this but im falling asleep here and im working tomorrow

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]] moved 18'10".

[Master] Hill Giant #14: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (d6) [1d6=5] 5

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Night Guy!

[Guy] good luck and night all

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Toss Jared to the giants as sacrific! ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sleep well!)

Guy has left the game on Fri Jun 08 22:14:38 EDT 2018

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (hoffman has +2 damage)

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]] targets Hill Giant #15. Distance: 0'09"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=4] 7 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=5] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=11] 0 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #15

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Hill Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnMoblie)] (+2)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - what's with the gas?)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Short Sword: (11-(d20+2)) [1d20=3] 6. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Short Sword: (11-(d20+2)) [1d20=8] 1. HITS Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Shawnthirn: ((11-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=9] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #12

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Damage v L: Shawnthirn: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #12

[Master] Hill Giant #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 65 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Kel (MarioCS)] Continual light spell on giant's eyes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Aren't green clouds poison gas?)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 23'10".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (15-(d20)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It's almost like seeing the sun!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - light is better than that!)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (15-(d20)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

Shurkural (TMO)] .... whut?

[Master] I can get someone to make up appropriately colored effects. wry grin

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hill Giant #12

[Master] Hill Giant #12: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -10

[Master] Hill Giant #12 targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 6'07"

[Master] Hill Giant #12: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] -1. HITS Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #12: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=3,1] 11 added to: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hill Giant #9

[Master] Hill Giant #9 moved 78'10".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnMoblie) pulls out flute and plays Giant Lyluaby

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol,nice!)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

Marisu (TMO)] (am I able to make effects that everyone can access, or my characters only?)

[Master] They are strored on your icon, so others can copy them and past them to their own icons

[Master] plus you can get really detailed with them

[Master] so they automatically expire etc

Marisu (TMO)] (I've done a little bit with them, but nothing advanced)

[Master] glowing effects, lighting effects, etc.

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=15] -3 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=1] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=1] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=18] -6 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=11] 16 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #15

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=9] 14 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #15

[Master] Hill Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-30) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 12'09".

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Attack: Light Crossbow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -1. HITS Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] (Are you saying the giants do not understand common?)

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Damage v L: Light Crossbow: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Damage v L: Quarrel, Light: (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 added to: Hill Giant #12

Marisu (TMO)] (look out! massive damage incoming!)

[Master] Hill Giant #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 64 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] that is what appears to be happening John

Branwyn (Lisa) falls to the ground and pulls out wand holding it under her cloak

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok, so is giant 15 blinded? and for how long?)

Branwyn (Lisa) thump

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (foreverr)

[Master] 14

[Kel (MarioCS)] sorry 14

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, tx

[Master] so he is at a minue 4 to his attackes, etc

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (cont light is a permanent condition)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, hold on a minute

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] *unllike Death)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 82'07"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against Hill Giant #12: Soften Earth and Stone: (3) 3 10' squares of earth or stone become softened.

[Kel (MarioCS)] 3 10 foot sq back , to the south

[Kel (MarioCS)] giant must save vs paralysis for 1d2 rds of inability to attack

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I like that)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d2) [1d2=2] 2

[Kel (MarioCS)] yay, cant attack for 2 rds if he fails save

[Kel (MarioCS)] sorry, starts on the giant, then goes straight south

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] rotate 90 deg

[Master] Hill Giant #12: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 7!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] sigh

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Galad

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 55'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (grr - was a nice idea - don't know how these giants get such good saving throws)

Ilero (TMO)] (sheer bulk)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v L: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=7] 8 added to: Hill Giant #12

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=10] 7. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] sigh

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 92'04"

Shurkural (TMO)] (you didn't apply Ilero's damage)

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against Hill Giant #12: Random Causality: Weapon is enchanted to deal damage to one of the weilder's allies instead of who he attacks for (3+6) 9 rounds.

[Master] because he missed

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Hill Giant #15: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=4,2] 8 damage

Shurkural (TMO)] (OH. .... how did I misread that?)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hill Giant #15

Shurkural (TMO)] (don't gaslight me, bro!)

[Master] Hill Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] lol

[Master] Hill Giant #15 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 2'04"

[Master] Hill Giant #15: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -9. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #15: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=5,2] 14 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ouw

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-14) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hill Giant #11

[Master] Hill Giant #11 moved 53'05".

[Master] Hill Giant #11 targets Howard Plum. Distance: 5'10"

[Master] Hill Giant #11 targets Indigo. Distance: 3'11"

[Master] Hill Giant #11: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 5. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((15-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=11] 5 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((15-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=4] 12 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((13-(d20+0))+2-2+2) [1d20=15] 0 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((13-(d20+0))+2-2+2) [1d20=4] 11 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Long Sword: ((1d12)+2) [1d12=5] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #15

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ithil

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Hill Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 54'10".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hill Giant #17

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 6. MISSES Hill Giant #16 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Penelope

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] Penelope moved 1'04".

[Penelope (Master)] Hey, go get them, I can take care of myself

[Master] Penelope moved 13'07".

[Master] Penelope targets Hill Giant #15. Distance: 1'08"

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Hill Giant #15 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Master] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Hill Giant #14 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] that is still a miss

[Master] even with the plus 4

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Hill Giant #16

[Master] Hill Giant #16: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] -1. HITS Hill Giant #17 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #16: Damage v L: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=4,1] 12 added to: Hill Giant #17

[Master] Hill Giant #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 72 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice casts a spell against Hill Giant #15: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. NOTE: Not available.

[Master] (3d4) [3d4=3,1,2] 6+3

[Master] Hill Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-9) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hill Giant #10

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are going to have to have a lesson with Johan memorizing his spells in the morning)

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 25'05".

[Master] Hill Giant #10 targets Jared. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Hill Giant #10 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 7'01"

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] -5. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=6,6] 19 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-19) - Massively Wounded

[JohnMoblie] (I did not see f #12 made it's save)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jared

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ow

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh will need to retreat

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Next hit and dead

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hill Giant #13

[Indigo (Lisa)] (then you know you need to back up)

[Master] Hill Giant #13 moved 124'10".

[Master] Hill Giant #13 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] Hill Giant #13 targets Kel. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Planning one sec)

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Hill Giant #9. Distance: 116'03"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against Hill Giant #9: Entangle: For 1 turn, a 40' cube of bushes and weeds entangles all in the area.

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Hill Giant #14

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (vs spell)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and 40ft cube around him)

[Lisa] Indigo targets Hill Giant #11. Distance: 3'11"

[Master] Hill Giant #9: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Penelope.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Surprise...)

[Master] Hill Giant #14: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 1

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 9. MISSES Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=13] -1. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=8] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[Master] Hill Giant #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (-16) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[JohnMoblie] backs away quietly

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos moved 20'06".

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]] moved 8'00".

[JohnMoblie] (d6) [1d6=5] 5

[JohnMoblie] (+2 damage)

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]] targets Hill Giant #11. Distance: 0'04"

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #11

Shurkural (TMO)] (are you actually playing from a phone John?)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Effect Light for Hill Giant #14 has expired.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sweet!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nice!)

[Master] Hill Giant #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-25) - Heavily Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[JohnMoblie] (lap top but feels like phone)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If only wwe could make a mobile version...)

[JohnMoblie] (+6 more)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I thought that was a Continual Light spell?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (only the night light effect wore off)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he should stil be blind)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] Hill Giant #12: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is no time for arm wrestling)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ha! nice!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah we're in grave peril right now)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] Anastacia SHOVES the giant backwards towards the pit but the giant windmills its arms and manages to keep upright

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 42'09".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (15-(d20)) [1d20=14] 1. HITS Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (15-(d20)) [1d20=16] -1. HITS Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bob, the pit should be under him, then back two more spaces)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Hill Giant #12

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Hill Giant #12

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hill Giant #12

[Kel (MarioCS)] since he saved, he is only slowed

Shurkural (TMO)] (finally!!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] if moving

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Giant #11 took 6 more damage)

[Master] Hill Giant #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 54 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Feel like every little bit will count this fight...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes!)

[Master] where did the damage for #11 come from?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (battlefate)

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (+2 dmg for Hoff 3 hits)

[Master] Hill Giant #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Please and thank you :) )

[JohnMoblie] tks

[Master] Hill Giant #12 moved 14'01".

[Master] Hill Giant #12: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -8. HITS Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #12: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=5,6] 18 added to: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-18) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hill Giant #9

[Master] Hill Giant #9 moved 43'11".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 14'08"

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Hill Giant #13: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (7d4) [7d4=2,4,3,3,2,2,2] 18

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Hill Giant #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 66 (-18) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 17'09".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Hill Giant #11. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=1] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=16] -4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=16] -4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=8] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[Master] Hill Giant #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-21) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Attack: Light Crossbow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 17. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Hill Giant #10. Distance: 14'11"

[Master] Jared moved 169'00".

Branwyn (Lisa) pulls out Shi's wand of wonder and points it at the giant (10) saying "Le Merna Salk!"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) turns and watches with surprise

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[JohnMoblie] What's the weather like?

[Master] IF he gets a save

Ilero (TMO)] (misty)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Jeez! bad spell day)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Mario is rolling his eyes John

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (d100?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Seriously, but that IF is promising...)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (lol, no im not!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have been waiting to do this for months!)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (...wow, you can see that?!...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (have to try sometime)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol!)

Ilero (TMO)] (turns into a butterfly)

[Master] I though you had a chart on your sheet?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Exactly! And now is perfect time!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not on my sheet)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nor mine)

[Master] OK then

[Master] let me grab a book

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (didn't know what your rules were - thought you had specific 2nd ed ones)

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry again for delays)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And lots of charts I've run across so not sure which is the right one)

[Master] d100

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (carissa - want to roll the die fate?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d100) [1d100=8] 8

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am just a tool for your wand)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) crosses fingers

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (ohhh...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha but thank you :) )

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified:

[JohnMoblie] i wonder what happened

[Master] slow spell but he saved

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well damn that would have been useful)

[JohnMoblie] so we have no idea

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to not look disappointed by lack of explosion

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 51'11".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Galad

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at giant looking slightly agitated and sighs to herself for lack of magical success this afternoon

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 26'10".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=6] 8 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

Ilero (TMO)] (even flanking wouldn't save that)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] how long does that Chaos spell last Lisa?

Ilero (TMO)] (going to go read to JTom while I've got a short break. If I'm not back by Shur's turn, she's going to swap to sword 2 handed and move to melee)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (11 rds)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thank goodness)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 31'11".

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Hill Giant #11. Distance: 0'07"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -2. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] No

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] one moment

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] oh yes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] sorry

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] thought targeting was off

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v L: Shepard's Crook: ((1d4)+2) [1d4=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[Master] Hill Giant #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Wow. A whole three. :)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] at least I hit the damn thing this time lol

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Anor (Carissa) ready to help if giant gets too close

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 38'06"

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets Hill Giant #12.

[Master] Treble moved 38'06".

[Master] Mercy moved 5'00".

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 50'04"

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets Hill Giant #13.

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 50'04"

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets Hill Giant #13.

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 50'04"

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against Hill Giant #13: Random Causality: Weapon is enchanted to deal damage to one of the weilder's allies instead of who he attacks for (3+6) 9 rounds.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nice)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wow)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (right on time)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (like that one too!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (no save hopefully)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol at this rate)

[Master] is there a save John?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (say no)

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against Hill Giant #13: Faerie Fire: I outline several creatures in magical light for (6*4) 24 rounds.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (What happened?)

[JohnMoblie] (sorry, he could not cast that again, chnaged spell)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Hill Giant #12: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=1,2] 5 damage

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hill Giant #15

[JohnMoblie] +1 to hit 13

[Master] is there a save for the Faire Fire?

[Master] we really should have that in those descriptions that go out into chat

[JohnMoblie] no

[Master] Ok, so

[Master] he is glowing like that then

[Master] Hill Giant #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hill Giant #11

[Master] Hill Giant #11 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Hill Giant #11: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 6. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Hill Giant #11: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 0. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #11: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (2d8) [2d8=8,5] 13 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] and PICKS up Hoffman to use him like a club next round

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[MarioCS] Kel no longer targets Hill Giant #12.

[MarioCS] Kel targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 2'09"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] okay this has now moved into absurd territory

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I don't want to get hit on by Hoffman)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=13] -4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=8] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hill Giant #13

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Kell. "Look I have a talking weapon too!)

[JohnMoblie] (too late)

[Master] Hill Giant #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-17) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He just wants to go out clubbing)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, nice HUgh!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Lol!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay Hugh is one hit away from Perma death. These guys hit hard and don't miss

[Kel (MarioCS)] (he has like 1 hp, and he can use Hoffman like a club)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Can he back up and not let you all down?

[Kel (MarioCS)] dive on Giant 11, go down saving Hoff)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (of course retreat)

[JohnMoblie] nothing will top Guy's actions

[Kel (MarioCS)] gonna walk Coal, ill be back

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll save hoff if you ghuys want :)

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - back up - save on healing spells :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yeah that was crazy but I promised no matter what I woulnd't get mad at any of you unless you really really work at it lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you are indeed 1 hit from negs)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grunts. Blood poring from internal bleading

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And if you go negative that's more to focus on :P)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Coughs blood

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can pick up your crossbow and still fight from a distance)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) lims back

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (will do)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Swears viciuosly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 17'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Back up out of Hoffman clubbing distance)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] (I thought there might be time for me to go and get back beore my turn)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 60'00".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 29'10"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Light Crossbow: (13-(d20)) [1d20=20] -7. HITS Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Light Crossbow: (13-(d20)) [1d20=6] 7. MISSES Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Light Crossbow: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[JohnMoblie] sweet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There you go!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Are you kidding me?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] oh arrow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er but shoot your bolt not bow :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] one moment

Shurkural (TMO)] (you hit with the bow)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Crossbow Bolt:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Crossbow Bolt: (1d) -1 added to: Hill Giant #13

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] um

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] is that possible?

[JohnMoblie] your rolling d1

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Healing bolts?

Shurkural (TMO)] (bolts of anti-matter - target is annihilated)

[JohnMoblie] or d0

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Doesn't look like right roll)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d-0) [1d0=] -1

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] it says d1

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] on the weapon icon

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] bob?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Did I do something stupid here?

[Master] fxed

[Master] roll again

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Crossbow Bolt: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Hill Giant #13

[Master] Hill Giant #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I still like the arrow of cauterization. Shoot the giant to better health!)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ithil

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 27'10"

[Master] Wu Sen Cho casts a spell against Hill Giant #13: Burning Hands: A 5' 120 degre arc of flame bursts from my hands dealing (1d3+(6*2)) [1d3=3] 15 points of damage! Save for half. NOTE: Not available.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (#11 still needs to be hit, right?)

[Master] Hill Giant #13: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] Hill Giant #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-15) - Heavily Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wuuuu!)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hill Giant #17

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - we will kill him before he swings Hoffman)

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -11. HITS Hill Giant #16 (AC FINAL: 3)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 6. MISSES Hill Giant #16 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (2d8) [2d8=2,3] 5 added to: Hill Giant #16

[Master] Hill Giant #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Penelope moved 5'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (love those guys down there)

Shurkural (TMO)] (they're not used to fighting large targets?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (yup)

[Master] Penelope targets Hill Giant #11. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Master] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Hill Giant #14 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Hill Giant #16

[Master] Hill Giant #16: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -10. HITS Hill Giant #17 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #16: Damage v L: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=6,4] 17 added to: Hill Giant #17

[Master] Hill Giant #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (-17) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 26'01".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hill Giant #10

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 10'05".

[Master] Hill Giant #10 targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 0. HITS Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=5,5] 17 added to: Mara the Blessed

[Master] Mara the Blessed's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-17) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hill Giant #13

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oww and he's not even here)

[Master] Hill Giant #13 moved 19'00".

[Master] Hill Giant #13 no longer targets Tebhoundrin.

[Master] Hill Giant #13 no longer targets Kel.

[Master] Hill Giant #13 targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Hill Giant #13 targets Skiff 1-5. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Hill Giant #13: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] -5. HITS Skiff 1-5 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #13: Damage v L: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=6,4] 17 added to: Skiff 1-5

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...well they were going to take the skiffs anyways, right?)

[Master] That breaks skiffs 1 and 2 in half

[Indigo (Lisa)] (better the skiffs than Johan)

[Master] You had cargo there

[Master] that is now in the water

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Indigo (Lisa)] (potion chest)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sigh)

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 26'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (swimmers)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 7'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=5] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=16] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=6] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hill Giant #13

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Hill Giant #14

[Master] Hill Giant #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-7) - Heavily Wounded

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) whistles to the wolves to get their attention

[Master] Hill Giant #14: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 0

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Hill Giant #11 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #11

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Hill Giant #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -19 (-22) - Dead

[JohnMoblie] runs up and binds wounds

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos moved 20'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Put Hoffman down!

[JohnMoblie] on mara

[Master] the giant stops bleeding

[Master] OH

[JohnMoblie] HA1

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha!)

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Shurkural (TMO)] (y)

[JohnMoblie] can Hoffman attack?

[Master] yes

[Master] well needs a dex check to move then attack

[Master] the two giants next to him are dead

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]] moved 14'02".

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]] targets Hill Giant #10. Distance: 0'05"

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #10 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=18] -9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #10 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hill Giant #10 (AC FINAL: 3).

[JohnMoblie] (d6)

[JohnMoblie] (d6) [1d6=3] 3

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #10

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #10

[Master] Hill Giant #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 69 (-15) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnMoblie] (bonus to saves)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Hill Giant #10.

Anastacia Eustace (Master) points to the two dead giants, yells at #9 YOU SHOULD RUN

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Hill Giant #10. Distance: 9'07"

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Short Sword: (11-(d20+2)) [1d20=11] -2. HITS Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Short Sword: (11-(d20+2)) [1d20=8] 1. HITS Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Shawnthirn: ((11-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #12

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #12

[Master] Hill Giant #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 36'05".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=1] 13 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

Shurkural (TMO)] (SIGH)

Shurkural (TMO)] (HEAVY SIGH)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Giant sigh?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (SIGH!!!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hill Giant #12

[Master] Hill Giant #12: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -8. HITS Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #12: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=6,6] 19 added to: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-19) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hill Giant #9

[Master] Hill Giant #9: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Hill Giant #9 moved 144'07".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[JohnMoblie] if they do not win by midnight, they disapear

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[JohnMoblie] not recasting, just more damage

[Master] how much?

[Master] to which one?

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Hill Giant #13: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (7d4) [7d4=4,1,2,2,2,1,3] 15

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Hill Giant #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 47'09".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2+2) [1d20=5] 9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2+2) [1d20=9] 5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2+2) [1d20=4] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ow)

[Master] wait one was a hit

[Master] because of the flanking

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hill Giant #12

[Master] Hill Giant #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-9) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] some day we will fix that

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] sigh

[Marisu]] (TMO) shouts, "GIANTS! Several of you lay at our feet dead or dying. The rest of you will follow if you don't leave NOW!"

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Intimidation (Cha) check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

Marisu (TMO)] (right. I'm leaving. )

[JohnMoblie] nice try

Marisu (TMO)] (:P)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Hill Giant #10: Spook: If it fails its save, the target flees as fast as possible from the caster. Range 30 ft.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The creature has a saving throw penalty of -1 for every two experience levels of thecaster, to a maximum of -6 at 12th level.

[Master] Hill Giant #10: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Surprise surprise...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure what level these guys are - but they should get a penalty)

[Master] so that is a fail

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (YAY!)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Master] Hill Giant #10 moved 144'11".

[Lisa] All targets for Branwyn removed.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Galad

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] I'll just lay here and bleed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 35'09".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] they bound her wounds

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good choice)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Foto saved her)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Thank you Brothor Foto

[JohnMoblie] (Mara stopped bleeding)

[Master] unless it is that time of the month,....

[JohnMoblie] Ouch

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] ill make a small donation to your church, if we ever see one again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (let's not go there)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 20'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (hahaha)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=4] 10 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

Ilero (TMO)] (COME ON)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hM

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Who needs help the most here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So many different effects in play on the battlefield

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (the potion chest)

[Master] You have a baby in the skiff there

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith can't swim

[Master] waiting to be smashed

[Master] that you all abandoned back there

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Also Bob one day I will ...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] let me get back to you on that

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] one momnet

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (that is one way to deal with her)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL Dark Lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm narrating my dice rolls to my wife. She says I'm doing fantastic. My reply, "You keep using t'at word. I do not t'ink it means what you t'ink it means.")

[Master] LAUGHS

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 47'02".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (LOL)

[JohnMoblie] (smiles)

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 4'10"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 11. MISSES Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (too funny)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 35'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] alsio lol [Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 30'09".

[JohnMoblie] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Attack: Cestus: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 8. MISSES Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] Effect Random Causality for Hill Giant #13 has expired.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Hill Giant #12: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=3,3] 8 damage

Ilero (TMO)] (am watching a D&D game with a pro wrestler as one of the players)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[Master] Hill Giant #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 49'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

Ilero (TMO)] (The Big Show)

[MarioCS] Kel targets Hill Giant #14. Distance: 1'07"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You're going to let that one keep attacking the skiffs?)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=14] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hill Giant #14 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=19] -10 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hill Giant #14 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=11] 20 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hill Giant #14

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=8] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hill Giant #14

[Master] Hill Giant #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (-37) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

Ilero (TMO)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-blGAjzL3yI

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Crossbow Bolt: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 7. MISSES Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ithil

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 37'09".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 11'02".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hill Giant #17

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Attack: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 2. HITS Hill Giant #16 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Hill Giant #17: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (2d8) [2d8=1,3] 4 added to: Hill Giant #16

[Master] Hill Giant #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 51 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Penelope moved 43'11".

[Master] Penelope targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Master] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Hill Giant #14 (AC FINAL: 3)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Hill Giant #14 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Jon the sailor: Damage v L: Cutlass: (1d8+1) [1d8=5] 6 added to: Hill Giant #14

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Swing that sword, JOn!

[Master] Hill Giant #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Hill Giant #16

[Master] Hill Giant #16 moved 126'11".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 4'03".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Attack: Hammer; Smithing: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 14. MISSES Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 19 GOING: Hill Giant #10

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (How could you miss? He's three feet in front of you!)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hill Giant #13

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (..and above you!)

[Master] Hill Giant #13: Damage v L: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=2,4] 13 added to: Skiff 1-5

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, it probably hit, just was ineffective)

Shurkural (TMO)] (boink)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Like checking reflex at the doctor's office?)

[Master] and skiffs 3 adn 4 are gone now

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (im not carrying no baby)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (not it)

[Master] Skiff 5 has Mercy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=20] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=5] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3).

[JohnMoblie] *certainly bot carrying dead baby)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=1] 13 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] um, we may want to save her before Giant 13 goes again

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=3] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hill Giant #13

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL John

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Hill Giant #14

[Master] Hill Giant #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-4) - Massively Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I mean, i'm doing the best I can :)

[Master] Hill Giant #14: Attack: Club; Great: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 1

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 34'03".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) to the wolves, "Catch what cargo you can!"

[Lisa] Indigo targets Hill Giant #12. Distance: 2'07"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So anyone wanna remind me why the instigator of this isn't here... :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=7] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=7] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 9. MISSES Hill Giant #12 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Hill Giant #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-20) - Dying

[JohnMoblie] Mara the Blessed moved 1'09".

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, thank you!! I stalled him long enough for someone else to do something useful)

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Hill Giant #14.

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 0'02"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

[JohnMoblie] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Mara the Blessed: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=5] -5 points.

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Mara the Blessed's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (5) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Mara the Blessed's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-1) - Massively Wounded

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Bless you, Brother

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]] moved 7'02".

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]] targets Hill Giant #14. Distance: 1'01"

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=14] -5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #14 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=13] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #14 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=6] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #14 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[JohnMoblie] (d6) [1d6=6] 6

[JohnMoblie] Extra attack with +2 to damage

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=13] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hill Giant #14 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #14

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #14

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #14

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #14

[Master] Hill Giant #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-37) - Massively Wounded

[JohnMoblie] (+2)

[Master] Hill Giant #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-8) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[JohnMoblie] (no just 2)

[Master] Hill Giant #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (6) - Massively Wounded

[JohnMoblie] on the extra attack

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 46'04".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace targets Hill Giant #13. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Short Sword: (11-(d20+2)) [1d20=9] 0. HITS Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Short Sword: (11-(d20+2)) [1d20=15] -6. HITS Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Shawnthirn: ((11-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=14] -3 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Hill Giant #13 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #13

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #13

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Damage v L: Shawnthirn: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hill Giant #13

[Master] Hill Giant #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -15 (-19) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] Hill Giant #13: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 8!!

[Master] (1d8) [1d8=4] 4 for direction of the fall

[Master] Hill Giant #13 targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Hill Giant #13 targets Neith of Inholt. Distance: 4'10"

Shurkural (TMO)] I can't tell. any giants left alive?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (blind one and one under chaos)

[Master] Hill Giant #13: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (2d8) [2d8=4,6] 10 added to: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Hill Giant #13: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (2d8) [2d8=1,6] 7 added to: Neith of Inholt

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (#14 also has 2 left)

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (Looks like Giant 17 is up, but he has IBS, so dont get too close...)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-7) - Dying

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (think it just fell on top of neith)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And Anastacia...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yup)

[Master] so number 13 just fell on top of anastacia and neigth who are in the water and now pinned down under a dead giant

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yeah, we better get to anastacia

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But not the skiffs!)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 59'02".

[Master] but skiff number 5 survived

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, is she down?)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 60'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Might want to save them insteaD)

Shurkural (TMO)] (shur was right there if she needs help)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Pinned under a giant...so probably)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (anastacia is dead under the one near he skiffs)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] do we get a dex check to avoic a giant or is that just that

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 25'06".

[Master] that was the save Michael

[Shurkural]] (TMO) binds the Princess' wounds

[Master] on Nieth's turn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Crap, did I miss Neith?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I didn't roll that

[Master] Shur can try to pull Anastacia out from under the giant

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ah well

Shurkural (TMO)] (ok, what do you need her to roll?)

[Master] she is pinnined under water right now both Anastacia and Neith

[Master] make a to hit on Anastacia

[Master] then a Musc check

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] to yank her back up

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Neith of Inholt. Distance: 5'00"

[Master] same with Neith

[Master] but Neith is still concious and can try to save herself also

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Fist:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Fist: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Um

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So Neith a msucle check?

Shurkural (TMO)] BLEEPITY BLEEP BLEEP!

[Master] when Neith gets to go

Shurkural (TMO)] (redact that from the logs)

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 11 GOING: Hill Giant #9

[JohnMoblie] noted

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] No offense TMO but your rolls tonight :)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We love you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can Miranda cast fly on a corpse?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it shall read bleepity bleep bleep)

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] moved 4'00".

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] moved 6'00".

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] yes she can, but the corpse cannot think to fly so it just stays there

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]]: Attack: Quarterstaff: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 4. HITS Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahh never knew how that spell worked. Thought it was like telekensis)

[JohnMoblie] Together?

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]]: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Master] Miranda

[Master] there you go

[Master] GASP

[JohnMoblie] Ahh

[Master] and the two of you surface with a body between you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hope it's the right body)

Shurkural (TMO)] (mutter grumble snickersnack) Nice roll John!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 37'04".

[JohnMoblie] (broken clock right once a day)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You look better than most of them

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (at Branwyn)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

Marisu (TMO)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 52'10".

[Marisu]] (TMO) helps Neith surface.

Marisu (TMO)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 5'01".

Marisu (TMO)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 6'03".

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 2'07".

[Master] Combat has finished.

Marisu (TMO)] (rolls, or is Neith able to get out on her own?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Johan! Not a scratch on you!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] combat is done

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] yes

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Good Man

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "It helps to hit the ground when fighting something over 8 ft tall. I'm going after the chests. We lost the potions. Want to take a swim?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 11'05".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] And, we gotta save the cargo

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes to try to help the wolves rescue cargo

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh will help

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] He can swim

Branwyn (Lisa) sprints for the broken skiff area and dives into the marsh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They can swim, Shi can't)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 53'08".

[JohnMoblie] miranda cast on Anastasia

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Boy she will do anything to take a bath

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Yells

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith Mercy!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You might want to check your kid,Neith. She was almost lost.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Dives into the water

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Mara cannot cast

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hah, beat you too it Carissa

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Nice try

[Master] she is walking wounded

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against Mara the Blessed: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=7] -7 points.

[JohnMoblie] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Anastacia Eustace: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=7] -7 points.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 8'11".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] sorry, i saw she had 2 hp

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] my bad

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (7) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-1) - Massively Wounded

[JohnMoblie] your lucky Mara

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] how so?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If only Jilly were here to find us a wagon for the wounded...

[JohnMoblie] Brother Foto stepped between you and a giant

[Master] Mara the Blessed's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-1) - Massively Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tell me what to roll for searching)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (wolves are helping her search)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] there you go

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] You ok Anastasia?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] yes he did. that makes me, and him, blessed, not lucky

Marisu (TMO)] Are you okay, Neith?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] No

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] at least you can talk

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] having a giant fall on me? NO I am NOT ok

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 3'01".

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Just stares at the sky and groans

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel will search all the dead giants for loot, treasure, etc

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] which means you can breathe

Anastacia Eustace (Master) sits

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Holds mercy

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks to make sure there are no other threats incoming.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Head htuds into the ground again and groans again

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) I hate this mist

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] No spells

Miranda Paige (JohnMoblie)] will have to handle the rest on line or next week.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Ugh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (getting ice while bob is away - need those chests)

[JohnMoblie] enjoy.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bob is not ending until branwyn gets them)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yeah

[JohnMoblie] Hoffman will help but I gotta gp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ggodnight John - I owe you a post)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (plus loot!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] that being said i'm getting a drink. brb

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night John!)

[JohnMoblie] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel will search all the dead giants for loot, treasure, etc

[JohnMoblie] ttfn

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 5000. Next level in 140875.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 5000. Next level in 111170.

[Master] Kel XP award: 5000. Next level in 4505.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 5000. Next level in 32289.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 5000. Next level in 495.

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh bai john

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 5000. Next level in 199832.

[Master] Jared XP award: 5000. Next level in 15760.

JohnMoblie has left the game on Sat Jun 09 00:00:50 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wow

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow is right!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (a boatload of giants gets good xp)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't forget to loot the guard)

[Kel (MarioCS)] yay! Kel's fighter side went up a level!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Do we/can we save him?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Branwyn will want any papers on him as well as normal loots)

[Kel (MarioCS)] 2 attacks per round now, each round!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And with his damage? He's going to be badass)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] About to say Lisa make sure you get orders / troop movements and all the gold they take from tolls

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so levels don't have to be even?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We are taking it alL!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how did bob give xp while being afk?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Telepathic and/or bluetooth connection or something?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Computer of the future)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] He missed a bunch of people so theres gotta be more

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith did a crapton of fioghting

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hell, even mercy glared at the giant that was smashing the boats

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] !!!

Ilero (TMO)] (Alexa. Give 5000 xp to main characters)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh Alexa. Yeah it was probably her)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] that would be bob

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But seriously. We are looting the shit out of this place

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] And give none of it to guy lol

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 130. Next level in 140745.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 130. Next level in 111040.

[Master] Kel XP award: 130. Next level in 4375.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 130. Next level in 32159.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 130. Next level in 365.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 130. Next level in 199702.

[Master] Jared XP award: 130. Next level in 15630.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 65. Next level in 2749.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 65. Next level in 10274.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 65. Next level in 115353.

[Master] Penelope XP award: 65. Next level in 0.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace XP award: 65. Next level in 0.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice XP award: 65. Next level in 3428.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 65. Next level in 16786.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho XP award: 65. Next level in 5267.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 65. Next level in 2114.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 65. Next level in 26846.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 65. Next level in 12505.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 65. Level-up!

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 65. Next level in 127505.

[Master] Jon the sailor XP award: 65. Next level in 1696.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 65. Next level in 23248.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay Shur!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] 65 xp?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ???

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ???

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ???

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, and we get to do Shur's level up tonight too! that actually happened last week)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith forms a union

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Henchmen union? :) )

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] YES

[Branwyn (Lisa)] does branwyn get the chests?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And yet now all I imagine are the minions from Descpicable Me)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Think he's still afk?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I think we are still waiting on bob

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] but you better

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] after all we went through thats the least we should be aloud to get :)

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 750. Next level in 139995.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 750. Next level in 110290.

[Master] Kel XP award: 750. Next level in 3625.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 750. Next level in 31409.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 750. Level-up!

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 750. Next level in 198952.

[Master] Jared XP award: 750. Next level in 14880.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 375. Next level in 2374.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 375. Next level in 9899.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 375. Next level in 114978.

[Master] Penelope XP award: 375. Next level in 0.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace XP award: 375. Next level in 0.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice XP award: 375. Next level in 3053.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 375. Next level in 16411.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho XP award: 375. Next level in 4892.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 375. Next level in 1739.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 375. Next level in 26471.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 375. Next level in 12130.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 375. Level-up!

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 375. Next level in 127130.

[Master] Jon the sailor XP award: 375. Next level in 1321.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 375. Next level in 22873.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...this is getting suspicious now or is that just me?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hey I say leave it be. Infinite XP Glitch :)

Ilero (TMO)] Alexa! Give Marisu 27000 experience points

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 14 (15).

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Lisa] Branwyn moved into less than 200K xp for next level

Ilero (TMO)] (almost there!)

[Lisa] she'll be there in no time!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] HAHA

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 250. Next level in 139745.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 250. Next level in 110040.

[Master] Kel XP award: 250. Next level in 3375.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 250. Next level in 31159.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 250. Level-up!

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 198702.

[Master] Jared XP award: 250. Next level in 14630.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 150. Next level in 2224.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 150. Next level in 9749.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 114828.

[Master] Penelope XP award: 150. Next level in 0.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice XP award: 150. Next level in 2903.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 150. Next level in 16261.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho XP award: 150. Next level in 4742.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 150. Next level in 1589.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 150. Next level in 26321.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 150. Next level in 11980.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 150. Level-up!

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 150. Next level in 126980.

[Master] Jon the sailor XP award: 150. Next level in 1171.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 150. Next level in 22723.

[Carissa] Where did BOB run off to anyways?

[TMO] (the xp farm)

[Carissa] Guess so...

[Lisa] and Shi leveled! very nice

[Kel (MarioCS)] Yay Shi!

[Kel (MarioCS)] and Shur!

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] OK

[Carissa] Again! And yet still can't use those new spells....

[Master] so all the XP is awarded

[Lisa] I want the chests

[Master] tonight was the 15 years online mark

[Master] plus bullywugs

[Master] plus giants plus RP

[Master] so now we are all cuaght up

[Carissa] Oooh right!

[Carissa] and the loot

[Master] and yes Branwyn finds the chests

[TMO]

[Lisa] thank you

[Master] so you have recovered all of your own goods

[Master] minus 4 skiffs

[Carissa] Er I meant giant loot

[Lisa] we took the rowboat though

[Master] NOW we can roll the giant loot

[Carissa] lol

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] They have been confiscating boats bob. Anyaround that we can comandeer?

[Lisa] how many people fit in a rowboat?

[Carissa] Ooh right we did.

[Carissa] Mario roll for loot?

[Carissa] Since Kel is searching

[Kel (MarioCS)] sure, what to roll?

[Lisa] and the guard loot

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Lisa wan't his orders, papers, troop movements, etc

[Carissa] I'd guess some specific number of d100s

[Master] 7 d100 checks

[Lisa] shopping lists

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d100) [1d100=28] 28

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Things we can send back to the queen)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d100) [1d100=73] 73

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d100) [1d100=95] 95

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d100) [1d100=39] 39

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d100) [1d100=96] 96

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d100) [1d100=60] 60

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d100) [1d100=60] 60

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified:

[Master] nothing on the giants

[Lisa] LOL

[Lisa] so sad

[Master] on the guard

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Wow

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] that sucks

[Master] there is a ring

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (The one ring?)

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] a spear

[Lisa] union wages not what they are now

[Master] and a messenger bag

[Lisa] yay

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] There you go lisa

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But seriuosly bob. Confiscated Vessels that we can commandeer?

[Master] nope

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So let me get this straight

[Carissa] We're at a road.

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] He only asks US if we give up the boats

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ???

[Lisa] want to do the bag now or next week?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] next week Lisa

[Carissa] Now?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] please?

[Carissa] Well guess we need tiebreaker vote. TMO? Mario?

[Master] there is lots of firewood in a pile

[Master] if that is a big enough hint for you Michael

[Kel (MarioCS)] its just a few rolls, i cant wait til next week

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Sigh

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] figures

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay

[Lisa] why don't you want them now?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lets see whats in it

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Just tired ;) )

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But lets see

[Lisa] the chat will be posted

[Carissa] And if we roll now, on the summary, too.

[TMO] (now is fine)

[TMO] (and *I* can roll if you want! ;) )

[TMO] (after all, how bad can I do?)

[Lisa] yes you can

[Carissa] Tempt fate!

[Lisa] lol

[Master] what are you rolling for?

[Lisa] papers?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] oh god not TMO

[Kel (MarioCS)] rolling papers

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] no offesnee buddy

[Master] they are a list of names

[Lisa] whatever is in bag

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Papers Please

[Carissa] rocks? scissors?

[Lisa] lol

[Master] some with check marks next to them

[Master] some with an X

[Kel (MarioCS)] names we recognize?

[Master] about 200 names there

[Kel (MarioCS)] any with a moon or bone next to them?

[Master] will take you time to read through them

[Lisa] branwyn can take them on watch later

[Lisa] read them then

[Carissa] Anything else we're missing?

[Master] Spear and Ring that seem magical

[Lisa] or split them between the locals who can read later to save time

[Lisa] magic is nice

[Carissa] We'll take those, of course. Why not?

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=95] 95

[Lisa] leech diving roll

[Master] good

[Master] (1d100) [1d100=39] 39 for Anatascia

[Lisa] because she is covered with them?

[Master] no

[Master] low numbers are bad

[Carissa] (d100) [1d100=1] 1 for wolves

[Carissa] .....

[Master] there you go

[Master] see the wolves are covered in them

[Lisa] a real good - that is nice for a change

[Lisa] poor puppies

[Carissa] Shi is pulling them off. That's all the needs done, right?

[Master] and then a check for disease later on

[Carissa] So no roll yet for that?

[Master] you can when you have the chance

[Carissa] Shi can talk to Miranda about it on site. And roll in four weeks ;)

[Master] or the proficiency check

[Master] butr yes

[Master] let it go for a few weeks

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] hopefully you will be storming the castle then

[MarioCS] (1d5) [1d5=1] 1

[Carissa] ....I'm letting it go. That didn't happen.

[Master] you liked those

[Lisa] lol

[Master] maps that I posted?

[MarioCS] bleh 1 hp, then +3 CON

[Carissa] Hmm, have stormed keeps but not full blown castles.

[MarioCS (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 61 (57).

[Lisa] no storming the vamp castle

[Master] well when you come back if they are storming the castle somethign seriously went wrong

[Lisa] well I wouldn't advise it

[Lisa] yes

[Carissa] Determined to make it the last hour each session provbided you don't end early :P

[Master] if we know you are coming will wait for you

[Lisa] we won't let him

[Carissa] Haha will let you know ETAs then :)

[Lisa] are they really going to make you work all night on fridays?

[MarioCS (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Carissa] Dunno. I'll find out schedule on Monday. Depends how bad it is. Or isn't :)

[Carissa] I think it's winding down some...

[Lisa] I know 4 pm might be hard but 6 or 7?

[Carissa] Last time it was 7 AM - 7 PM and I think that's still true.

[Carissa] So good hope of making the last bit!

[Master] I can see it not being bad and so pushing hard to erradicate it faster

[Lisa] :(

[Carissa] And the heat helps.

[Lisa] well it was 90 today so you should get that

[Carissa] Like flu and cold, not as sturdy in the heat.

[Carissa] Woo!

[Master] aadjusted for humidity was over 100 today

[TMO] (Bob - you want one of these: https://imgur.com/gallery/eaDnQVL)

[Lisa] ontario will be about 10 degrees hotter than a random LA forecast

[Carissa] Haha good to know

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Pfh. Phenox was 109 today

[Master] grins

[Carissa] I do miss heat. Realized coming back form Florida I adjust to heat faster than cold.

[Master] that is fun TMO

[MarioCS (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 195000 (134000). Next LevelC1:: CHANGED: 125000 (64000).

[TMO] eh, we weren't quite that high. only 102-105

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] This city is a monument to Man's arrogance. It should not exist :)

[Lisa] and will be dry

[Master] OK wrapping up

[Master] will save and post

[Lisa] ok

[Lisa] Thanks!

[MarioCS] bye all!

[Lisa] Happy 15th online day

[TMO] gnight

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Alright. Bye all!

[Master] so that over the weekend everyone can summarise and add

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Master] grins

[Master] thanks

[TMO] indeed. happy anniversary

[MarioCS] Thanks for everything

[Lisa] Goodnight

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat Jun 09 00:30:42 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Night all! ":)

[TMO] happy gameiversary?

Lisa has left the game on Sat Jun 09 00:30:50 EDT 2018

[Master] Michael got away

[Master] without posting

[Master] need to needle him on that

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Jun 09 00:31:03 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Hmm he did. I can nag him. Or enlist help to do that.

[Master] if Nyrma can post

[Master] he can

[Carissa] Haha exactly! Remind him next week!

[Carissa] Goodnight !

Carissa has left the game on Sat Jun 09 00:31:34 EDT 2018

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 09 00:32:01 EDT 2018


XP awarded