View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180602

Chat Log - 2018 06 02 - Wedding Crashers - Twenty-fifth Anniversary Game- (Formatted)

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Jun 02 10:58:34 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] Aeiria moved 26'10".

Elizabeth-51008 has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 11:02:48 EDT 2018

Elizabeth-51008 is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Elizabeth-51008 has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Master] Hello there

[Master] we are bringing chairs upstairs etc

[Master] slowly getting things organized

[Elizabeth-51008] Hi! lol, I just thought I'd see if the game was open since I'm sitting here and trying to figure things out.

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 11:11:09 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

JohnAA has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[JohnAA] Beth I here you calling

[JohnAA] hear

[JohnAA] but I can't come home right now

[Elizabeth-51008] I'm not seeing where I can choose an attack or spell if I target something.

[JohnAA] meand the (team) are playing and we just can't find the (treasure)

[Elizabeth-51008] lol, I love that song!

[JohnAA] so if you right click on a characyter

[Elizabeth-51008] I thought I would try being early and relearning what I'm supposed to be doing, lol

[JohnAA] We all cann use some help with something

[Elizabeth-51008] on their icon? or their name? I get nothing when I click on an icon

[Elizabeth-51008] lol, it's been 8yrs since I've played. xD

[JohnAA] try the list of names, I know Hoffman works

[Elizabeth-51008] ah, ok

[JohnAA] occe you have the menu up, click Target

[JohnAA] then you have to click on an icon

[Elizabeth-51008] Done, I saw roll dice, among other things

[Elizabeth-51008] when right clicking on a name

[JohnAA] if you doubble click on the list the ico will center

[JohnAA] if you click on the correct icon it should work the same, but some are NPCs

[Elizabeth-51008] I have a line stuck to my cursor, lol

[Elizabeth-51008] [Hoffman]] targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'00"

[Elizabeth-51008] ok, that didn't go as planned, lol

Spring has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 11:19:17 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Spring has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Elizabeth-51008] I'm not looking to control him, right? Just cast a spell of healing or something, if he were wounded

[Spring] hi hi hi

[Elizabeth-51008] Hiya! :D

Carissa has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 11:20:14 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Carissa has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

TMO2 has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 11:20:24 EDT 2018

TMO2 is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

TMO2 has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Elizabeth-51008] Feeling particularly inept since I have no clue what I'm doing anymore, lol. I thought I'd get on early and relearn somethings before anyone else knew how utterly hopeless I am. xD

[Elizabeth-51008] My new motto: "That didn't go as planned." ;)

[JohnAA] sorry, distracted

[Carissa] Hi Beth! And that's still the motto of the game ;)

[Elizabeth-51008] ::chuckles::

[Spring] good plan

[Elizabeth-51008] Story of my life, though I seldom admit it. ;) "I meant to do that!"

[Carissa] Haha :)

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified:

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Aeiria. Distance: 0'00"

[JohnAA] At least you are targetting, getting the right target is next

[Elizabeth-51008] heh... So, when I target someone for a healing spell, which is probably about all I'm going to be doing, I double click on them, and then I should be able to select a spell from a list?

Mario Laptop has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 11:33:04 EDT 2018

Mario Laptop is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Mario Laptop has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Elizabeth-51008] except when I target someone, say Hoffman, I don't have spells to choose from in the dice panel. I do when I target myself. Sorry for being dense. :p

[Carissa] It doesn't show in the panel? The wizard guy icon?

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Anor. Distance: 6'09"

[Elizabeth-51008] right, only when I target myself does that show.

[Carissa] Aeiria targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 31'07"

[Carissa] Aeiria targets [Marisu]]. Distance: 49'07"

[Carissa] Hmm, it shows it for me. The tables, from right to left, it says custom then hows the wizard guy

[Carissa] All targets for Aeiria removed.

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze no longer targets Anor.

[Carissa] and then an anvil thing

[JohnAA] sorry back

[JohnAA] if you are targeting friend or foe you should right click on your character then open die pannel

[JohnAA] or if you zoom in the icon you can also

[Elizabeth-51008] ok, when I double click on a name, I get the characters' name at the top of the dice panel. If I click on the name and click target, then my name stays at the top of the... ok, that was what I was asking, lol

[JohnAA] double click is only to center on character

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Bullywug #50. Distance: 58'03"

[Carissa] Are you targetting from map or from the side panel of names?

[JohnAA] the text tells you if you are right

[Carissa] Easiest to find your icon on map, right click, target, and drag to other icon on map

[Carissa] (Sorry if that's what you mean - still waking up!)

[JohnAA] after targeting I always have to right click on a blank space to not target again

[Elizabeth-51008] side panel, as I have the map zoomed out so I can see everyone

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 11:41:56 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Lisa has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[JohnAA] This map is harer than most becuase of the details

[Carissa] It's harder on this map. Tiny tiny icons on map :)

Newbie has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 11:42:21 EDT 2018

Newbie is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Newbie has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Spring] Snezana targets Skeleton #17. Distance: 92'10"

[Elizabeth-51008] lol, yes. And I need new glasses badly

[Carissa] Side panel is better used to select for chat or find your charater. Targetting is easier from icon on map.

[Spring] Snezana no longer targets Skeleton #17.

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 11:42:48 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

mharm-15549 has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[JohnAA] All targets for [Hoffman]] removed.

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Bullywug #56. Distance: 63'00"

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Grapple: (d20$m) [1d20=5] -1

[JohnAA] so can you attack Beth?

[JohnAA] or rather Beth, can you attack ?

[Lisa] I can attack Beth!

[TMO] [Ilero]]: (d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Lisa] Ohhhh

[Elizabeth-51008] LOL

[Lisa] Right click on your char name on left to get target and dice panel etc :)

[JohnAA] spells work the same way if there is a formula set up

[Master] so we do need an Init for Ailera

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria casts a spell against : Bless/Curse: For 6 rounds, attack rolls and saves vs fear receive a +1 bonus.

[Elizabeth-51008] Ok, it said I didn't have a slot, so what did I just do. I'm just practicing, lol

[JohnAA] let me look at your spell set up, but I have to track manual all the time

[Carissa] Open dice panel and select roll for init :)

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Aeiria modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: +3 (+0).

[JohnAA] try again

[Carissa] We're two rounds into a battle with skeletons, giant skeletons, and bullywugs that have pinned Ilero

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=2] 12

[Carissa] About to start round 3

[JohnAA] we don't let our wolves dies if we can help it

[JohnAA] so we certainly hope we can save Ilero

[Master] and so

[Master] all is ready?

[Elizabeth-51008] heh...

[Elizabeth-51008] Which are the wolves?

[Carissa] Anor, Ithil, Galad

[JohnAA] Eddie is a dog

[Carissa] Shi's wolves (aka mine). Please don't kill them :)

[Elizabeth-51008] Galad needs heals, then

[Carissa] Walking wounded :(

[Carissa] Can't heal until next day

[Carissa] Giant frog almost ate him just before this battle

[JohnAA] See I roll encounters because I want encounters, other roll to avoid encounters

[Carissa] (For skiff switch: an easy one might be switching Marisu and Aeiria?)

[Elizabeth-51008] So, I can't cast any heals?

[Carissa] You can. You're character is used to The Mist. It's just Galad who can't be healed yet

[Carissa] .*your

Robert has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 11:55:31 EDT 2018

Robert is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Robert has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[JohnAA] not on the wolf

[Elizabeth-51008] ah :( poor wolfie

[JohnAA] normaly we role play to avoid encounters but we are in one now

[Carissa] I know :(

[Carissa] (Sad for wolfy - not avoiding encounters ;) )

[Elizabeth-51008] Ok, so Just let me know what I can do and for whom. Will take me a bit to get into the swing of things again. Been playing World of Warcraft for 8yrs, lol.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Did you roll initiative so you can get in the queue for combat?)

[Elizabeth-51008] No dice, just teeth and claws. ;)

[Carissa] Haha

[Elizabeth-51008] Yes, rolled a 12 up above

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified:

Priestess in black #7 (Master) blows a horn and gestures with a large scthye towards the group. More bullywugs move out of the mud huts and the giant skeletons move forward from the hill fort area. Then she goes back into the cluster of buildings.

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Carissa] A good spot. In the middle of getting to fight :)

[Carissa] (And there's the programmer)

[JohnAA] Skelletons on both sides, somebody turn them

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Carissa] (Someone find the priestess)

[JohnAA] (whoch one)

[Master] Priestess in black moved 8'08".

[Carissa] (Too many of them. The world can do with one less, right?)

[Carissa] (Priestess in black #7)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 121'05".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified: Class Skills - CHANGED: Thief ability - Escaping bonds* -- Note: 10+[0]+{00}+|00+00+00+05+00+00+10+00+00+00| (10+[0]+{00}+|00+00+00+05+00+00+10+00+00|).

[Carissa] Anor moved 109'04".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #51

[Master] Bullywug #51 moved 42'11".

[Master] Bullywug #51 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Bullywug #51: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #40

[Master] Bullywug #40 moved 5'10".

[Master] Bullywug #40 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Bullywug #40: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #39

[Master] Bullywug #39 moved 20'10".

[Master] Bullywug #39 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Bullywug #39: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Kenna Westfoot (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #33

[Master] Bullywug #33 moved 62'06".

[Master] Bullywug #33 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Bullywug #33: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Bullywug #33: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Bullywug #33: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 54 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Skeleton #8

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 moved 181'05".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Aeiria

MarioCS has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 12:03:54 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[JohnAA] (You should come to the NE corner

[JohnAA] Beth)

[Carissa] (Easy decision this round. Move closer :) )

[Carissa] (You can move 360n I think if your character is dashing/running)

[Master] yes to Carissa, normal move is 12, running is 24 adn sprinting is 36

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria moved 320'05".

[JohnAA] (the click the red dot to say done)

Robert is now controlling Jon the sailor

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Carissa] (....does Neith have the baby with her?)

[JohnAA] (hears baby crying in Skiff)

[Carissa] (Demon baby doesn't cry)

[JohnAA] (babbling in skiff)

[Carissa] (Maybe make her follow like Teb follows Kel to keep track of her?)

[Elizabeth-51008] (growling and howling in skiff, lol)

[Carissa] (Neith can cast 5 level 1 spells, and 2 level 2 spells until she gets over sickness)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 108'04".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #52

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #41

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Bullywug #56.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #13

[Master] Skeleton #13 moved 90'03".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] Skeleton #15 moved 96'06".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] Skeleton #16 moved 64'02".

[Master] Skeleton #16 targets Kel. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Skeleton #16 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Skeleton #16: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Skeleton #16: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Skeleton #16: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Skeleton #16: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Kel

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #47

[Master] Bullywug #47 moved 40'05".

[Master] Bullywug #47 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Bullywug #47: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[MarioCS] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Husband, I am going after Ilero, please catch up when you can

Branwyn (Lisa) concentrates on the pile of bullywugs around Ilero

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Dimension Door: I can teleport up to (30*11) 330 yards away.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 211'04".

[Master] Branwyn moved 4'07".

[Master] Branwyn targets Bullywug #52. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Branwyn targets Bullywug #53. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Branwyn targets Bullywug #46. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Branwyn targets Bullywug #44. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] Branwyn targets Bullywug #41. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Branwyn targets Bullywug #38. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Branwyn targets Bullywug #56. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Branwyn targets Bullywug #36. Distance: 1'05"

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze moved 6'11".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

[TMO] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 233'06"

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 283'04"

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Skeleton #18. Distance: 293'03"

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Skeleton #13. Distance: 286'03"

[TMO] [Marisu]] moved 52'00".

[JohnAA] (Beth, you may be able to turn next round)

[Elizabeth-51008] Am I facing the wrong direction?

[Carissa] You're walking the right direction. All that matters :)

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Attack: Light Crossbow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -1. HITS Bullywug #47 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] that is a great quote

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Damage v SM: Quarrel, Light: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Bullywug #47

[JohnAA] (turn undead, sorry)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Giant Skeleton #9

[Elizabeth-51008] I'm also known as "Everlost" lol

[Master] Bullywug #47's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Carissa] lol

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9 moved 199'01".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] hold on, im gonna check for spells

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (sighs)

[Elizabeth-51008] (looking for that spell)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 120'04".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 47'03".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 131'05".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #46

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Bullywug #39. Distance: 0'01"

[Spring] Attack: Mallet:: is now ARMED.

[JohnAA] (I am comforted by the fact that Ilero can still roll dice)

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Escaping bonds* check:(d100) [1d100=65] 65 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[TMO] [Ilero]]: (d20) [1d20=4] 4

[Master] roll a d20 to see if you can break the hold

[Master] missed it by one

[Master] so still pinned

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] they are just keeping him down on the ground

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 123'02".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((18-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=5] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Bullywug #39 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Skeleton #13. Distance: 50'02"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 49'09"

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=1,5] 6 added to: Bullywug #39

[Master] Bullywug #39's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-6) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #54

[Elizabeth-51008] (I'm not finding "turn undead". Would "Sanctify" work instead?

[Carissa] (Look under Custom tab)

[JohnAA] (you are fast Carissa)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #37

[Carissa] (haha)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] Skeleton #17 moved 29'11".

[Master] Skeleton #17 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'10"

[Elizabeth-51008] (ah, there it is! Thank you!)

[Master] Skeleton #17: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Skeleton #17: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #17: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Carissa] (Kenna needs silver on her mallet)

[JohnAA] (this is when yu need to target multiple skelletons)

[Master] Skeleton #8 moved 81'05".

[Carissa] (Who?)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #35

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 23'08"

[Master] Bullywug #35 moved 29'09".

[Master] Bullywug #35 targets Snezana. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Bullywug #35: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Snezana (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #38

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Giant Skeleton #11

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11 moved 203'10".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[JohnAA] (Mara and Aeria for turuning will need to target multiple skelletons)

[JohnAA] (one swing each)

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Bullywug #33. Distance: 0'03"

[Elizabeth-51008] (ah, ok...)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Bullywug #33 (AC FINAL: 6).

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=3] 6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Bullywug #33 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bullywug #33

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Bullywug #33.

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Bullywug #51. Distance: 0'03"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Bullywug #51 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bullywug #51

[Carissa] (I made a bad Wu joke. I was just trying to be...humerous).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] Bullywug #33's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-9) - Dying

[Master] Bullywug #51's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-11) - Dying

[Elizabeth-51008] ( xD)

[Carissa] (It''s NEVER too early for puns!!)

[Master] Skeleton #18 moved 45'03".

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Lol Carissa

[Master] Skeleton #18 moved 8'06".

[Master] Skeleton #18 targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 1'11"

[Master] Skeleton #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #18: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: [Shurkural]]

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] Skeleton #11 moved 52'09".

[Master] Skeleton #11 targets Kel. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Skeleton #11 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #11: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Kel

[Master] Skeleton #11: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Kel

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (-9) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Yeah, after all this we better be raiding this monastary)

[Elizabeth-51008] (how to target multiple?)

[TMO] (when you target, left click on each target, right click on the final one)

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] (right click and/or escape ends the targeting)

[Robert] Kel targets Skeleton #11. Distance: 0'07"

[Robert] Kel targets Skeleton #16. Distance: 0'07"

[Elizabeth-51008] (Monastery had best be monetarily worth it. ;) )

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=8] 1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #16 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=3] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #16

[TMO] (monastaries are often known for the large stashes of treasure kept within)

[Master] Skeleton #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=4] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #11

[Master] Skeleton #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Master] Skeleton #12 moved 25'02".

[Master] Skeleton #12 targets Neith of Inholt. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Skeleton #12 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Skeleton #12: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #12: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #12: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 53 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Snezana

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Jun 02 12:29:30 EDT 2018

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 2'03".

[Spring] Snezana targets Bullywug #35. Distance: 0'08"

[Spring] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Spring] Snezana: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: ((18-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Bullywug #35 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Bullywug #50

[Master] Bullywug #50 moved 13'04".

[Master] Bullywug #50 targets Neith of Inholt. Distance: 3'10"

[Master] Bullywug #50 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=1] 20 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Elizabeth-51008] (yes, poor monks is often often... what is the term? Like large shrimp? Military intelligenge? )

Spring has left the game on Sat Jun 02 12:30:44 EDT 2018

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Skeleton #17. Distance: 0'10"

Spring has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 12:30:58 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Spring has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=2] 12 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skeleton #17

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Master] Skeleton #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 120'04".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Skeleton #19

[Master] Skeleton #19 moved 120'07".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 247'06".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master] Bullywug #48 moved 18'00".

[Master] Bullywug #48 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Bullywug #48: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 87'02".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #36

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #44

MarioCS has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 12:33:21 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Jon the sailor moved 33'07".

[Robert] Jon the sailor targets Bullywug #56. Distance: 0'01"

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=17] 4 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. HITS Bullywug #56 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Jon the sailor: Damage v SM: Cutlass: (1d6+1) [1d6=4] 5 added to: Bullywug #56

[Master] Bullywug #56's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Leatherus

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Giant Skeleton #10

[Carissa] (Jon might be naked, but he's good!)

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Bullywug #54. Distance: 35'09"

[Spring] (this might be why he's good)

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10 moved 160'07".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Bullywug #54: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=3,2] 7 damage

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] Bullywug #54's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-7) - Dying

[TMO] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Attack: Short Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] please ladies.. don't stare

[TMO] (test roll)

[Carissa] (lol!)

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: [+2] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (((15-(d20+0))-1)2) [1d20=10] 42 [MODIFIED (2, -1)]. MISSES Skeleton #18 (AC FINAL: 7).

[JohnAA] (Actualy I had a naked character too)

[Elizabeth-51008] (Just discovered I didn't get the carrier door shut properly. I have a baby possum loose somewhere in the house. ::facepalm::)

[Carissa] (Awwww!!)

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (((15-(d20+0))-1)+2) [1d20=18] -2 [MODIFIED (+2, -1)]. HITS Skeleton #18 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[JohnAA] (There has to e more to that story)

[Spring] (OMG Beth!)

[TMO] (rolls for real)

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (((15-(d20+0))-1)+2) [1d20=19] -3 [MODIFIED (+2, -1)]. HITS Skeleton #18 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: ((15-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=10] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Skeleton #18 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[JohnAA] (be)

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (1d8) [1d8=5] 5 added to: Skeleton #18

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Skeleton #18

[Master] Skeleton #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #53

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #42

[Carissa] (Going to roll other two wolves init at end of this round)

[Master] Bullywug #42 moved 81'10".

[Master] Bullywug #42 targets Neith of Inholt. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Bullywug #42 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Elizabeth-51008] (lol, she showed up on the porch 2 nights ago. I found her sitting on top of the cat carrier waiting for a turn at the cat food dish. She's about the size of a large rat.)

[Master] Skeleton #10 moved 23'11".

[Master] Skeleton #10 targets Kel. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Skeleton #10 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] Skeleton #9 moved 73'05".

[Master] Skeleton #9 targets Kel. Distance: 2'01"

[Master] Skeleton #9 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 2'05"

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #43

[Master] Bullywug #43 moved 14'04".

[Master] Bullywug #43 targets Snezana. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. HITS Snezana (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #43: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Snezana

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #56

[Elizabeth-51008] so, I put her IN the cat carrier and brought her inside away from the ferals and community cats that come to my house for dinner)

[Master] Bullywug #56 targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Bullywug #56: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #56: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #56: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #56: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Jon the sailor

[Master] Jon the sailor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Carissa] (Hahaha! And she escaped from the carrier?)

[Elizabeth-51008] (::sigh:: yep... I apparently didn't get the door latched properly)

[Carissa] (Hehe I'm sure she'll find her way to the cat fooddish if you let her :) )

[Elizabeth-51008] (I had her cuddling up under my chin this morning. She's been terrified, poor thing. She IS a wild baby, even though possums are such gentle creatures)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 109'09".

[Carissa] (I've worked with them before. They get a bad rap. Lovely creatures :) )

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 21'01".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Penelope moved 149'08".

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Carissa] Galad: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Carissa] Ithil: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Lisa] Indigo targets Bullywug #42. Distance: 1'03"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Skeleton #19. Distance: 68'00"

[Lisa] Indigo targets Bullywug #50. Distance: 0'09"

[Elizabeth-51008] (I've done wildlife rehab work for years, some officially and most unofficially. I love possums. They eat ticks, snails, mice, etc.)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Skeleton #19: Flame Blade: I conjure forth a blade of flame which lasts (4+(6/2)) 7 rounds!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (EXactly! I worked at a wildlife sanctuary for the non-releasables from rehabbers like you)

[JohnAA] (flame blade up waitn for it to get closer)

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 6. HITS Bullywug #42 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bullywug #42

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] -3. HITS Bullywug #42 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bullywug #42

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 10. MISSES Bullywug #50 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #42's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Skeleton #8

[Elizabeth-51008] (I messaged the local wildlife rehab center and am still waiting to hear from them. They're about 70 miles away)

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 moved 150'10".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 2'08"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Lord Branadarus (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. HITS Lord Branadarus (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Elizabeth-51008] (She's too young to be on her own. I'm guessing her mother and siblings are roadkill)

[TMO] (them's good eatin')

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 267'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does your local Fish & Wildlife services list rehabbers by county? Some do so you can coll one of them directly)

[Elizabeth-51008] (There were, or perhaps still are, people who raised them for food)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oy)

[Master] (4d20) [4d20=1,16,10,18] 45 feet away Tiberius lands after being picked up and thrown by the giant skeleton

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 266'10".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Giant Skeleton #8. Distance: 4'09"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 moved 22'06".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 no longer targets Lord Branadarus.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Tiberius was thrown?)

[Elizabeth-51008] (We only have one rehab group within a 3 county area.)

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 55'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah they're getting far and few inbetween :/ )

[Master] so he takes (4d6) [4d6=6,4,5,4] 19 points of damage

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-19) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #40

[Master] Bullywug #40: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

[Elizabeth-51008] (I used to work with wolves, wolf hybrids, deer, coons, birds, etc., but the woman who ran it died of cancer)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points towards cluster of buildings

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 89'05".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Galad

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Aeiria

[JohnAA] Snezana no longer targets Bullywug #35.

[JohnAA] Snezana targets Snezana. Distance: 0'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Penelope. There's someone in those buildings, I think. Might be controlling them.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Would you come check with me?

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Skeleton #12. Distance: 1'06"

[Elizabeth-51008] (I'm in Oregon, on the coast. Not much left here unless you go inland)

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 02 12:50:57 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wow)

[Penelope (Master)] of course

TMO has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 12:51:17 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

TMO has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) We're going to check the buildings, Kel!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you, Penelope.

[MarioCS] (E) ok! Have fun storming the buildings!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Don't die!

[MarioCS] (E you either!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (beth, you are up!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or are you hunting possums? :) )

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Light Crossbow -- Range: 180 (null),

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Elizabeth-51008] (trying to target multiple for turn undead, lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Right-click your icon on map, selec target, it'll let you target multiple from there)

[Elizabeth-51008] (and trying to see my screen through a cats' ass)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Might need to zoom WAY in. Get a second pair of glasses, ect...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh and move the cat ;) )

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand -- Magical Adj: +1 (+0), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: '5/10/15 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--),

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 77'01"

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 63'04"

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Skeleton #14. Distance: 76'04"

[TMO] (test roll)

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=6] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #8

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Skeleton #16. Distance: 114'09"

[Master (to GM only)] Jonargh moved 66'01".

[Master] Jonargh moved 6'07".

[Master] Jonargh targets Bullywug #35. Distance: 4'04"

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria: Turn Undead in Light Mist: (1d20) [1d20=15] 15 Roll Results: T - Skeleton or 1 HD; T - Zombie; 5 - Ghoul or 2 HD; 8 - Shadow or 4 HD; 11 - Wight or 5 HD 14 - Ghast; 17 - Wraith If successful, turns (2d6) [2d6=3,5] 8 creatures.

[Master] Aeiria moved 9'05".

[Master] Skeleton #8 moved 81'06".

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 87'10".

[Master] Skeleton #15 moved 73'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Awesome)

[Master] Skeleton #15, Skeleton #8 and Skeleton #14 moved 224'02".

[Spring] ("trying to see my screen through a cats' ass" OMG do i know how the struggle is real)

[Penelope (Master)] and so the three skeletons turn and head back towards the cluster of buildings

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So...the way Penelope, Shi, and Anor are going. Fun!)

[Elizabeth-51008] ( XD yeah... I have two 7 month old kittens, Maine Coon/Bengal mix, that like to be in my face.)

[Master (to GM only)] Dominic moved 58'07".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Shepard's Crook:: is now ARMED.

[MarioCS] https://youtu.be/hYlvfX3nwlc

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=4] 13. MISSES Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #52

[Elizabeth-51008] (They are 9lbs at 7mo old... )

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #41

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #13

[Master] Skeleton #13 moved 48'02".

[Master] Skeleton #13 targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 1'05"

[Master] Skeleton #13: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #13: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #13: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: [Shurkural]]

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] Skeleton #16: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Skeleton #16: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #16: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Kel

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #47

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=10] 20

[Newbie] Dominic: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

Elizabeth-51008 watches skeletons shambling off "Begone you!"

[Master] Bullywug #47 moved 64'06".

[Master] Bullywug #47 targets Jonargh. Distance: 1'04"

[Master] Bullywug #47: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Jonargh (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #47: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Jonargh

[Master] Jonargh's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Spring] (and don't let the doorknob hit ya!)

[Master] Initiative changed from 20 to 20.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Follow them! They're heading where that priestess was!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) generally aiming at the pile surrounding her

[Master] Initiative changed from 20 to 10.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Bullywug #36, Bullywug #56, Bullywug #38, Bullywug #41, Bullywug #44, Bullywug #46, Bullywug #53, Bullywug #52: Sleep: (2d4) [2d4=1,1] 2 hit dice worth of creatures fall asleep, no save. Range 30 yds.

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 1'04"

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh no longer targets Bullywug #47.

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 1'04"

[Master] Branwyn moved 5'00".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Bullywug #56 moved 2'06".

[Master] Bullywug #54 moved 4'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 129'07".

[Master] Bullywug #53 moved 5'06".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so none fell asleep? not even one?)

[Master] Bullywug #53's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-2) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Bullywug #52 moved 2'10".

[Newbie] Dominic moved 22'00".

[TMO] [Marisu]] moved 60'03".

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Bullywug #47 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh no longer targets Bullywug #47.

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 1'04"

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Bullywug #47 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Newbie] Dominic moved 8'04".

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh targets Jonargh. Distance: 0'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Some oe us are going rogue going towards the cluster of buildings to the right if you want to join)

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh moved 4'07".

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh no longer targets Jonargh.

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh no longer targets Bullywug #47.

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 0'07"

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Giant Skeleton #8. Distance: 216'10"

[Newbie] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh no longer targets Bullywug #47.

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 0'07"

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 11. MISSES Bullywug #47 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Elizabeth-51008] I am back at the keyboard.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (tempting... )

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh no longer targets Bullywug #47.

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Attack: Light Crossbow: (18-(d20+0)-2) [1d20=18] -2 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES Bullywug #35 (AC FINAL: 6).

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Damage v SM: Quarrel, Light: (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 added to: Giant Skeleton #8

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh moved 1'10".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 0'09"

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh no longer targets Bullywug #47.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Giant Skeleton #9

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9 moved 95'00".

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9 targets Johan the Apprentice. Distance: 5'05"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 9. HITS Johan the Apprentice (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Penelope (Master)] Johan gets picked up and thrown for (4d10) [4d10=3,9,6,1] 19 feet

[Penelope (Master)] and takes (2d6) [2d6=6,2] 8 points of damage

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 39'11".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (ouch...)

[Master] Johan the Apprentice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-8) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He might need a little bit of patching up....)

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed moved 100'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Mara! The buildings!

[Dominic (Newbie)] Dominic moved 81'11".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OUCH

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 66'05".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Giant Skeleton #9. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=13] -1 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=2] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=8] 4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=5] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=7] 12 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #9

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=8] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #9

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I thinkt the person controlling them is in theose buildings!

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #46

[Master] Bullywug #46 moved 3'00".

[Master] Bullywug #46 targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 0'06"

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat Jun 02 13:10:41 EDT 2018

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=5] 16 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=3] 18 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=1] 20 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Newbie] Jonargh no longer targets Bullywug #35.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (In chat Mario!)

[Dominic (Newbie)] Dominic casts a spell against : Chant: For as long as I chant, friends in a 30' radius receive a +1 to attack, damage and save rolls while enemies receive a -1 to the same rolls.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] The three I turned could lead us right to them!

[Dominic (Newbie)] Dominic moved 9'02".

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods at Aeiria, "I think so."

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] aaaarrrr

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot moved 38'01".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Giant Skeleton #11

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] OK, Shi, i'll catch up with you. I have to helpyour elf friend

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes, "He can take care of himself, but do as you feel."

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] The cute one

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) holds tongue

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) snickers

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11 moved 169'08".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #38

[Master] Bullywug #38 moved 7'07".

[Master] Bullywug #38 targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Bullywug #38 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Bullywug #38: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #38: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #38: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #38: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Jon the sailor

[Master] Bullywug #38: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Jon the sailor

[Master] Jon the sailor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #35

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Being naked did not help there)

[Master] Bullywug #35: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Snezana (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #15, Skeleton #8 and Skeleton #14 moved 108'10".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (::chokes:: )

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] no.. it didn't this time.. stupid frogs

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] Skeleton #17: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Skeleton #17: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ithil

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Bullywug #40. Distance: 0'03"

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Bullywug #40 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=3] 6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Bullywug #40 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=18] -9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Bullywug #40 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bullywug #40

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bullywug #40

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=10] -1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Bullywug #40 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #40's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -18 (-19) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Dominic (Newbie)] Dominic moved 2'06".

[Master] Skeleton #11 moved 8'05".

[Master] Skeleton #11 no longer targets Kel.

[Master] Skeleton #11 targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Skeleton #11 no longer targets Tebhoundrin.

[Newbie] Dominic targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #11: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Mara the Blessed

[Master] Skeleton #11: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Mara the Blessed

[Master] Mara the Blessed's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel will parry this round

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] +4AC

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Master] Skeleton #12: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=14] 7 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #12: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=1] 20 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Snezana

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

[Spring] Snezana no longer targets Snezana.

[Spring] Snezana targets Bullywug #43. Distance: 0'00"

[Spring] Snezana: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: ((18-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=2] 14 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Bullywug #43 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Bullywug #50

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=18] 3 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=9] 5 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=3] 5 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skeleton #17

[Master] Skeleton #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-3) - Heavily Wounded

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=16] -2 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=8] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skeleton #17

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

[Master] Skeleton #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-5) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 97'07"

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against Lord Branadarus: Battlefate: "For (6*2) 12 rounds, the target gets a ((6+2)/3) 2.6666666666666665 bonus to a randomly determined thing."

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Skeleton #19

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (Earl wants to roll a necromancer herbalist)

[Master] Skeleton #19 moved 63'01".

[Master] Skeleton #19 targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 3'02"

[Master] Skeleton #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Brother Fotopoulos (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Skeleton #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Brother Fotopoulos (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (then create zombie plants, lol)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 120'11".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos: Attack: Flame Blade - bonus: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 0. HITS Skeleton #19 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos: Damage v SM: Flame Blade - bonus: (d4+4+2) [1d4=3] 9 added to: Skeleton #19

[Master] Skeleton #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-16) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master] Bullywug #48: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #48: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #15, Skeleton #8 and Skeleton #14 moved 60'02".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #36

[Master] Bullywug #36 moved 1'04".

[Master] Bullywug #36 targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Bullywug #36 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 4'01"

[Master] Bullywug #41 moved 1'03".

[Master] Bullywug #41 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Bullywug #44 moved 2'08".

[Master] Bullywug #44 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Bullywug #36: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #36: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #36: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #44

[Master] Bullywug #44: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #44: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #44: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Bullywug #44: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #44: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] Bullywug #44: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. HITS Bullywug #56 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Jon the sailor: Damage v SM: Cutlass: (1d6+1) [1d6=1] 2 added to: Bullywug #56

[Master] Bullywug #56's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-2) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Leatherus

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Giant Skeleton #10

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10 moved 92'04".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10 targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 5'01"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 1. HITS Lord Branadarus (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Bullywug #44. Distance: 37'10"

[Master] and he gets thrown again fro (4d10) [4d10=10,10,8,5] 33 feet

[Master] and takes (3d6) [3d6=1,3,2] 6 more damage

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 37'04".

[Master] Lord Branadarus no longer targets Giant Skeleton #9.

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Bullywug #44: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=2,1] 5 damage

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[JohnAA] (d6) [1d6=6] 6

[Master] Bullywug #44's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-3) - Dying

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (((15-(d20+0))-1)+2) [1d20=3] 13 [MODIFIED (+2, -1)]. MISSES Skeleton #13 (AC FINAL: 7).

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: ((15-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=19] -2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Skeleton #13 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Skeleton #13

[Master] Skeleton #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #53

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #10

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 0'00"

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

[Master] Skeleton #10 moved 12'03".

[Master] Skeleton #10 no longer targets Kel.

[Master] Skeleton #10 targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Skeleton #10 no longer targets Tebhoundrin.

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] Skeleton #9 moved 10'05".

[Master] Skeleton #9 no longer targets Kel.

[Master] Skeleton #9 targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Skeleton #9 no longer targets Tebhoundrin.

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #9: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Mara the Blessed

[Master] Mara the Blessed's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-1) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #43

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. HITS Snezana (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #43: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Snezana

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) crosses fingers

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Giant Skeleton #9. Distance: 58'09"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Giant Skeleton #9: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (7d4) [7d4=2,4,4,2,3,3,1] 19

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Penelope

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Giant Skeleton #9. Distance: 180'03"

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Giant Skeleton #10. Distance: 182'03"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-19) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Penelope moved 78'05".

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Lasso: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7

[Master] Penelope targets Skeleton #13. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Lasso: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Skeleton #13 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #12. Distance: 0'10"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 3'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 57'08".

[Penelope (Master)] Be right there Shi, was goign to drag this one with us

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. HITS Bullywug #50 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bullywug #50

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "Good idea."

[Master] Bullywug #50's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-9) - Dying

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 0'09"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hitting skeleton with flat part of sword)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. HITS Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] -3. HITS Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Mario Laptop] Attack: Short Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (unless there is another suggestion, I thought I might hit a skeleton with Sunscorch?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are those hits?)

[Penelope (Master)] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #12

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Jonargh

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Bullywug #47 (AC FINAL: 6).

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Skeleton #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-12) - Dying

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (sounds good w Sunscorch)

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 9. MISSES Bullywug #47 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Galad

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 11'06".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Skeleton #8

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 moved 96'05".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 4'11"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -5. HITS [Miranda Paige]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Newbie] Dominic: Attack: Footman's Flail: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 13. MISSES Bullywug #47 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Penelope (Master)] Miranda gets picked up and thown for (8d10) [8d10=2,3,8,1,1,5,1,5] 26 feet taking

[Penelope (Master)] (3d6) [3d6=4,6,5] 15 points of damage

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 41'11".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Dominic

[Newbie] Dominic casts a spell against Bullywug #47: Sunscorch: A beam of light shines from the sky onto a target dealing (1d6+6) [1d6=2] 8 points of damage, (1d6+(6*2)) [1d6=4] 16 if the target is undead. In either case the target is blinded for (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 rounds.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Aeiria

[Master] Bullywug #47's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-8) - Dying

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria casts a spell against : Sunscorch: A beam of light shines from the sky onto a target dealing (1d6+5) [1d6=1] 6 points of damage, (1d6+(5*2)) [1d6=4] 14 if the target is undead. In either case the target is blinded for (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 rounds.

[Penelope (Master)] have to target first Beth

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria casts a spell against : Sunscorch: A beam of light shines from the sky onto a target dealing (1d6+5) [1d6=5] 10 points of damage, (1d6+(5*2)) [1d6=2] 12 if the target is undead. In either case the target is blinded for (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 rounds.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (still not target)

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Giant Skeleton #10. Distance: 187'03"

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria casts a spell against Giant Skeleton #10: Sunscorch: A beam of light shines from the sky onto a target dealing (1d6+5) [1d6=2] 7 points of damage, (1d6+(5*2)) [1d6=5] 15 if the target is undead. In either case the target is blinded for (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 rounds.

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-14) - Moderately Wounded

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) "Feel the Burn!"

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (I'll get the hang of it again, lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (hit red button by name if done ;) )

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[TMO] Neith of Inholt moved 2'05".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Shi, are you still heading to the buildings?

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 2'11".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 6'08".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 10'05".

[Mario Laptop] Attack: Dagger +1:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Neith of Inholt moved 41'03".

[TMO] Neith of Inholt targets Bullywug #43. Distance: 2'11"

[TMO] Neith of Inholt targets Bullywug #35. Distance: 0'06"

[TMO] Neith of Inholt no longer targets Bullywug #35.

[TMO] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -1. HITS Bullywug #43 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[TMO] Neith of Inholt: Damage v SM: Shepard's Crook: ((1d6)+2) [1d6=2] 4 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Bullywug #43

[Master] Bullywug #43's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #52

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #41

[Spring] brb

[Master] Bullywug #41: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #41: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Bullywug #41: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] Skeleton #15 moved 18'11".

[Master] Skeleton #15, Skeleton #8 and Skeleton #14 moved 115'07".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Bullywug #41. Distance: 0'09"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Bullywug #41: Lightning Bug: a missile of electrical energy shoots forth, doing (1d6+10) [1d6=6] 16 points of damage up to +10. It's damage can be transferred through any conductor that touches the body.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Bullywug #41's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -15 (-16) - Dead

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hold up, Anor.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Invisibility to Undead: For 6 rounds, undead cannot see me, though those of 4 hd or more do get a save.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

TMO removes her leather armor.

[TMO] (Marisu)

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets Lord Branadarus.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Giant Skeleton #9

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9 moved 37'06".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9 targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 0'06"

[Kel (MarioCS)] /turns to stare at Marisu

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 6. HITS Lord Branadarus (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Penelope (Master)] gets thrown again for (4d10) [4d10=5,4,9,10] 28

[Penelope (Master)] for (3d6) [3d6=6,3,4] 13 points of damage

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 43'02".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Giant Skeleton #8. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-13) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Skeleton #10. Distance: 0'03"

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Skeleton #9. Distance: 0'00"

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed: Turn Undead in Light Mist: (1d20) [1d20=18] 18 Roll Results: 5 - Skeleton or 1 HD; 8 - Zombie; 11 - Ghoul or 2 HD; 14 - Shadow or 4 HD; 17 - Wight or 5 HD 20 - Ghast. If successful, turns (2d6) [2d6=3,3] 6 creatures.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (d6) [1d6=6] 6

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] back

[Master] Skeleton #10 moved 21'07".

[Master] Skeleton #10 no longer targets Mara the Blessed.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Skeleton #9 moved 8'09".

[Master] Skeleton #10 and Skeleton #9 moved 127'06".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Brandawrus gets an extra attack this round with plus to hit or damage)

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 44'05".

[Master] Lord Branadarus no longer targets Giant Skeleton #8.

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Giant Skeleton #9. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=19] -7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=4] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=16] -4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=18] -6 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #9

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=7] 12 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #9

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=8] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #9

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #9

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (+2)

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #9

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #9

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -17 (-25) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #46

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. HITS Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #46: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Jon the sailor

[Master] Jon the sailor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-1) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

[TMO] Attack: Fist:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #36. Distance: 0'04"

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((15-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=20] -7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #36 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((15-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=3] 10 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Bullywug #36 (AC FINAL: 6).

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((15-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=13] 0 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #36 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Penelope (Master)] 4 points of damage total plus strength THEN there is a 1`0% and a 9% chance

[Master] Bullywug #36's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Bullywug #36's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-2) - Massively Wounded

[TMO] [Ilero]]: (d100) [1d100=38] 38

[TMO] [Ilero]]: (d100) [1d100=53] 53

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-1) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Bullywug #38. Distance: 1'00"

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((18-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=1] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Bullywug #38 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=5,1] 6 added to: Bullywug #38

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Giant Skeleton #11

[Master] Bullywug #38's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11 moved 31'02".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 5'06"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11 targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 4'11"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=2] 15 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Kenna Westfoot (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=2] 15 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Kenna Westfoot (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #38

[Master] Bullywug #38: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #38: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #38: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Bullywug #38: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Jon the sailor

[Master] Jon the sailor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-4) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #35

[Master] Bullywug #35: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Snezana (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ithil

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[MarioCS] All targets for Mara the Blessed removed.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Hoffman using flat of ax)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Hoffman using flat of ax)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 54'05".

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Giant Skeleton #11. Distance: 0'04"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -11 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4).

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Skeleton #11

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-15) - Moderately Wounded

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 2'04".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 150'08".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Snezana

[Spring] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Spring] Attack: Sap:: is now ARMED.

[Robert] Jon the sailor targets Bullywug #38. Distance: 0'02"

[Spring] Snezana: Attack: Sap: ((18-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=13] 3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Bullywug #43 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Spring] Snezana: Damage v SM: Sap: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Bullywug #43

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Bullywug #43's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-2) - Heavily Wounded

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray targets Bullywug #48. Distance: 0'06"

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=3] 11 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Bullywug #48 (AC FINAL: 6).

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=10] 4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Bullywug #48 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=8] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Bullywug #48

[Master] Bullywug #48's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 30'06".

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Giant Skeleton #8. Distance: 164'06"

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] interposing myself between Miranda, using tumblng to improve AC

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 81'10".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11 targets Giant Skeleton #11. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 1'06".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace targets Giant Skeleton #11. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Short Sword: (11-(d20+2)) [1d20=15] -6. HITS Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Attack: Shawnthirn: ((11-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=5] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Skeleton #11

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Skeleton #11

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-7) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #36

[Master] Bullywug #36: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Bullywug #36: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #36: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #36: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #36: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] Bullywug #36: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Bullywug #38 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Leatherus

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Giant Skeleton #10

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 37'03".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Howard Plum

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Bullywug #53. Distance: 2'09"

Howard Plum (Lisa) kills sleeping bullywug

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[TMO] [Shurkural]] moved 147'09".

[TMO] Attack: Short Sword:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[TMO] Attack: Short Sword:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Attack: Short Sword:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[TMO] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[TMO] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria no longer targets Giant Skeleton #10.

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #10 and Skeleton #9 moved 102'05".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #43

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. HITS Snezana (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #43: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Snezana

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 0'00"

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (d3) [1d3=1] 1

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Penelope moved 224'00".

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (1) - Massively Wounded

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 144'04".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 32'09".

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] me/ sprints over to cover Johan

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 175'01".

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Jonargh

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh moved 10'03".

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh targets Bullywug #43. Distance: 0'03"

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh: Attack: Dagger +1: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=17] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #43 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh: Attack: Dagger +1: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=1] 13 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Bullywug #43 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh: Damage v SM: Dagger +1: ((1d4+1)+1) [1d4=4] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bullywug #43

[Master] Bullywug #43's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-6) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Galad

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 200'03".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Skeleton #8

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 moved 20'09".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -1. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Giant Skeleton #8. Distance: 105'00"

[Master] (4d10) [4d10=1,1,4,1] 7 feet away as Shur bounces off the ground

[Master] and takes (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 damage

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 moved 1'08".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8 moved 5'07".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 4'08".

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Dominic

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (bETH IS ON DECK)

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 18'05".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (does flame blade work from a distance, or does she need to be close range?)

TMO has edited [Marisu]]'s effects.

[Master] close range

[Calvin] Dominic targets Bullywug #35. Distance: 3'05"

[Master] is is a sword coming out of your hand

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic casts a spell against Bullywug #35: Sunscorch: A beam of light shines from the sky onto a target dealing (1d6+6) [1d6=3] 9 points of damage, (1d6+(6*2)) [1d6=1] 13 if the target is undead. In either case the target is blinded for (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 rounds.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Aeiria

[Master] Bullywug #35's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-9) - Dying

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 106'09".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Neith of Inholt

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (if I do not she Shi does that mean I am an undead?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yep)

[TMO] Neith of Inholt moved 144'03".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (depends... are you trying to see through the fur of a cats' butt?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (my view again, for a moment, lol)

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Bullywug #36. Distance: 3'01"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Magic Dagger: ((17-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=13] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Bullywug #36 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Magic Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Bullywug #36

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Bullywug #36's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-4) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 1'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 54'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 216'01".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

[JohnAA] (d6) [1d6=2] 2

[JohnAA] This round Brandarus gets +2 on his AC

[Master] Marisu Spell Target moved 27'04".

[Master] Marisu Spell Target targets Giant Skeleton #8. Distance: 3'03"

[Master] Marisu Spell Target moved 57'03".

[Master] Marisu Spell Target no longer targets Giant Skeleton #8.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (Sorry, all. I need to take off for 3-5 hours. My next turn I planned to hit that skelly with fire blade. Or follow to the buildings) Take me where I'm needed. :) )

[Master] Marisu Spell Target moved 20'10".

[TMO] Marisu Spell Target moved 39'11".

[TMO] Marisu Spell Target targets Giant Skeleton #8. Distance: 0'10"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Follow! More the merrier!)

TMO has edited Marisu Spell Target's effects.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's my vote, at least ;) )

[Master] see you soon Beth

[TMO] (target up in the air so it doesn't hit Aeiria)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We'll still be here :D)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (I'm yours to command, lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....but hopeffully not fighting the smae group)

[TMO] [Marisu]] casts a spell against Giant Skeleton #8: Glitterdust: I make a 20 foot square of golden dust that reveals invisible creatures and blinds those who fail a save for (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 rounds. The dust coats everything for (1d4+6) [1d4=3] 9 rounds.

Elizabeth-51008 has left the game on Sat Jun 02 14:22:29 EDT 2018

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Shi! Wait up!

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 238'05".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #38. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 39'11".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Giant Skeleton #10. Distance: 1'05"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Giant Skeleton #11. Distance: 5'06"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=7] 5 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=14] -2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=7] 5 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #10

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #46

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. HITS Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10)!!!. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #46: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Jon the sailor

[Master] Bullywug #46: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Jon the sailor

[Master] Jon the sailor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-3) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((15-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=13] 0 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #46 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[TMO] [Ilero]]: (d20) [1d20=2] 2

[TMO] [Ilero]]: (d100) [1d100=29] 29

[Master] Bullywug #46's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Bullywug #46's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((15-(d20+0))-1-1) [1d20=14] -1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #46 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #46's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-3) - Dying

[TMO] [Ilero]]: (d100) [1d100=62] 62

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-1) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((18-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=18] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Bullywug #38 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=1,4] 5 added to: Bullywug #38

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Giant Skeleton #11

[Master] Bullywug #38's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-5) - Dying

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11 targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3. HITS Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 0. HITS Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] and she is thrown (8d10) [8d10=2,5,1,2,6,8,4,4] 32 feet away

[Master] and takes (4d6) [4d6=2,1,1,3] 7 points of damage

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 42'04".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) still using blunt side of ax)

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ithil

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=2] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4).

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=17] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Giant Skeleton #11. Distance: 1'00"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Skeleton #11

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[MarioCS] Kel targets Giant Skeleton #11. Distance: 2'07"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=18] -9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=9] 0 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=8] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Skeleton #11

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=9] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Skeleton #11

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-18) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Snezana

[Spring] Snezana moved 83'09".

[Spring] Snezana moved 72'09".

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets [QuiFon Ruminell]]. Distance: 0'00"

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets [QuiFon Ruminell]].

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray moved 2'10".

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray moved 129'02".

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray targets Giant Skeleton #8. Distance: 0'07"

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2+2) [1d20=14] 2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2+2) [1d20=4] 12 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Long Sword: ((1d12)+2) [1d12=4] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #8

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-9) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 61'06"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Battlefate: "For (6*2) 12 rounds, the target gets a ((6+2)/3) 2.6666666666666665 bonus to a randomly determined thing."

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (d6) [1d6=3] 3

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 67'07".

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Branwyn, do we have everyone again?

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Leatherus

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Giant Skeleton #10

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 5. HITS Lord Branadarus (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Hugh has +2 to saves this round)

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. HITS Lord Branadarus (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No swamp disease for him!)

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Howard Plum

Howard Plum (Lisa) hurries over and binds Jon the Sailor's wounds

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[TMO] [Shurkural]] moved 4'10".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

[Jon the sailor (Robert)] thank you!

[Master] Jon the sailor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (1) - Massively Wounded

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: (((15-(d20+0))-1+2)+2) [1d20=6] 12 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2, -1)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Robert's control of Jon the sailor has been revoked.

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #9 and Skeleton #10 moved 77'03".

[Master] Skeleton #9 and Skeleton #10 moved 72'07".

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Giant Skeleton #10. Distance: 93'07"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Giant Skeleton #10: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (7d4) [7d4=2,4,4,3,3,1,2] 19

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Penelope moved 219'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Right behind you, Penelope!

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] where did she go? she disappeared by those buildings

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes! We're chasing that priestess!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 22'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 10'09".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 5'11".

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (How do I turn off the green dot??)

Indigo (Lisa) binds Johan's wounds

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Jonargh

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-19) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh moved 85'04".

[Mario Laptop] Jonargh moved 120'02".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Galad

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 66'07".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Skeleton #8

Anor (Carissa) chasing after Penelope into building cluster

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES [Miranda Paige]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Dominic

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 117'05".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Aeiria

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[TMO] Neith of Inholt moved 41'08".

[TMO] Neith of Inholt targets Giant Skeleton #10. Distance: 0'09"

[TMO] Neith of Inholt no longer targets Giant Skeleton #10.

[TMO] Neith of Inholt targets Giant Skeleton #10. Distance: 0'09"

[TMO] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 5. MISSES Giant Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Giant Skeleton #10. Distance: 253'07"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Giant Skeleton #10: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=4,1,4,1,2] 17 damage

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 105'09".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-17) - Dead

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) into the cluster of buildings

TMO has edited [Marisu]]'s effects.

[TMO] [Marisu]] moved 120'01".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] Are you okay Miranda?

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Hey! Wait for me!

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 160'03".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] enters the cluster

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 71'08".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Giant Skeleton #8. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2+2) [1d20=13] 1 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2+2) [1d20=10] 4 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Giant Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=11] 16 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #8

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=8] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Skeleton #8

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-15) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Who's next?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] no, Johan is

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (llol)

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks the Bullywug bodies for anything useful.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 3'01"

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ithil

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 149'04".

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets Jon the sailor.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 67'08".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi! Where are you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi told him)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 180'03".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Snezana

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and others around her like Shur and Kenna and....whoever else was there)

[Spring] Snezana moved 121'03".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (d6) [1d6=3] 3

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=4] 10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=8] 6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 31'06".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] We need to get these wounded back to the skiffs

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Leatherus

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I will go take Johan to the skiffs and guard them

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: (((15-(d20+0))-1+2)+2) [1d20=12] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2, -1)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 96'01".

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v L: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((2d8)+1) [2d8=2,3] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Skeleton #8

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-6) - Massively Wounded

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 223'07".

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: (((15-(d20+0))-1+2)+2) [1d20=9] 9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2, -1)]. MISSES Giant Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -1. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4).

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 43'03".

[Master] (4d10) [4d10=7,8,9,7] 31 feet away for

[Master] (4d6) [4d6=4,1,1,4] 10 points of damage

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 32'09".

[Master] [Shurkural]] no longer targets Giant Skeleton #8.

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Not recasting but mouths to the next Skelleton)

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Mario Laptop] Attack: Sling Stone:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -10 (-19) - Dead

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Calvin] Dominic targets Giant Skeleton #8. Distance: 3'05"

[Master] OK so shutting down Klooge adn restarting

Lisa has left the game on Sat Jun 02 15:00:22 EDT 2018

Carissa has left the game on Sat Jun 02 15:00:41 EDT 2018

Calvin has left the game on Sat Jun 02 15:00:41 EDT 2018

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Jun 02 15:01:01 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] and SO

[Master] You look around for your wounded people

[Master] which are many

[Master] and brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

TMO has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:01:43 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

TMO has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:01:46 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

JohnAA has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:01:49 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

mharm-15549 has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

Spring has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:01:58 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Spring has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

MarioCS has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:02:17 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

Sean Conner has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:03:39 EDT 2018

Sean Conner is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Sean Conner has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

Carissa has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:03:45 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Carissa has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

Calvin has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:04:15 EDT 2018

Calvin is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Calvin has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

Robert has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:04:31 EDT 2018

Robert is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Robert has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:05:37 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Lisa has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

Mario Laptop has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 15:06:05 EDT 2018

Mario Laptop is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Mario Laptop has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #21 moved 37'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #20 moved 33'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #19 moved 19'06".

Calvin waves

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #18 moved 104'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #17 moved 113'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #16 moved 110'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #15 moved 117'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #14 moved 127'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #13 moved 92'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #12 moved 90'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #11 moved 83'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #10 moved 16'00".

[Calvin (to RobertV only)] hi

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #9 moved 107'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #8 moved 8'01".

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Calvin (to JohnAA only)] hi

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 3'03".

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (general obs, likely focused on trying to figure out where priestess went)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (or if there are anything weird things to notice)

[JohnAA] Miranda and Foto are gonna start healing as Hoffman see missing party members

[Master (to Carissa only)] there are four buildings there, the rear (upper right) looks like a church there are does and a row boat there in the sluggy water. And two open crates of eels

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hugh!

[mharm-15549] Yes?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Do you want to gurad these healers or go after the rest of them

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] For now, I'll stay with the healers

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, why does someone need a crate of eels? You think she went into that building, Penelope? Looks like a church to me.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We need to get patched up

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points to upper right building

Hoffman (JohnAA)] OK

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) runs over to check in with Iilero and Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] OR maybe stop her escape in the row boat if she tries. Provided we find her.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Lord Branadarus moved 26'00".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 239'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] SO Ilero and Branwyn

Hoffman (JohnAA)] You ok, should I chase after the missing party members

[Penelope (Master)] I think we should keep those eels away from Kel

Hoffman (JohnAA)] do you know where they went?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He's not here to worry about that now.

[Penelope (Master)] but someone could stay out side

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Mara? You want to stay outside? Penelope, Anor, and I will check the church.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Missing party members?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who's missing?

[Penelope (Master)] That sounds good

[Penelope (Master)] Do youw ant to do the church first?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "Makes the most sense. I'm not very sneaky though. Are we being sneaky?"

[Penelope (Master)] I think they know we are here if they have ears

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head and arms, loosening up. He kicks one of the downed bullywugs. "Is t'at everyt'ing?"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Shi and Peneleope seems to have run off

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) laughs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Let's go.

[Master] Penelope moved 92'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Come on, Anor.

[Master] Penelope moved 20'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 27'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shi and ...Penelope?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 29'07".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Look a wolf, they must have gone that way

Ilero (TMO)] Hye t'ink I need find healer.

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) points East

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will check on Tiberius. Why don't you take indigo and look for them?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Tell Miranda I said Hi

Branwyn (Lisa) looks east at the cluster of buildings

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 5'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will follow you shortly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 1'09".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) checks the door to see if it's open

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 182'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 2'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Kel, are you going to look for your Girl er friend who is a girl Elf

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (which one?)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 107'09".

[Master] Penelope moved 25'03".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 4'04".

[Master] Anor moved 6'09".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Johan the Apprentice. Distance: 1'03"

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Penelope (Master)] OK so here is the stiuation

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hey, GUys! The Lady clerics and Penelope went over here!

[Penelope (Master)] the group out there with Kel

[Penelope (Master)] is on round 8

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (don't forget lady wolf)

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Johan the Apprentice: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=4] -4 points.

[Marisu]] (TMO) puts her leather armor back on.

[Penelope (Master)] the group in the buildings is on round 6

[Penelope (Master)] so they have 2 rounds to go before Kel can do things again

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Hey Sir Brand, mind if I look at your wounds

[Kel (MarioCS)] THANK YOU BOB

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Kel (MarioCS)] (CAPS intended)

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 1'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 178'08".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 2'03".

[Master] Penelope moved 1'10".

[Master] Anor moved 4'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Shi still has invisible to undead)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 51'08".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Lord Branadarus.

[Penelope (Master)] Hey!

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 0'10"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Are the skeletons still fleeing?)

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Lord Branadarus: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=7] -8 points.

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Sean Conner] Greeting and Saltuations.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'10".

[Master] Priestess in black targets Penelope. Distance: 41'04"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Who are you?

[Master] Priestess in black targets Anor. Distance: 41'01"

[Master] Priestess in black targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 39'09"

[Master] Priestess in black no longer targets Shi'Nynze.

[Master] Priestess in black targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 39'09"

[Sean Conner] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Priestess in black casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Protection from Evil - Priest: For (1*3) 3 rounds, I am protected from evil attacks and summoned creatures.

[Penelope (Master)] That is against Good

[Master] Skeleton #8 targets Anor. Distance: 0'11"

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Wny am I in this handbasket, and why is it so hot?

[Master] Skeleton #8 targets Penelope. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 3'09".

[Master] Skeleton #14 targets Anor. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Skeleton #14 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'02"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Mara where are you? Do you really listen to orders?)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Skeleton #9 moved 12'02".

[Master] Skeleton #9 targets Anor. Distance: 3'00"

[Master] Skeleton #9 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 4'08"

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (brushing her hair, watching Kel get closer)

[Master] Skeleton #12 moved 13'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

[Master] Skeleton #11 moved 7'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] MARA!

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Anor (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #9: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Anor

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Penelope (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Penelope (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #8: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Penelope

[Master] Skeleton #8: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Penelope

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] and that is the round where you opened the doors and go in, Shi has invisibility to Undead on so the skeletons are ignoring her

[Master] and now on round 7

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master] THis round Shi Anor and Penelope can attack if they want

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bob can you give branadarus his 8 hp when you get a chance please?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Looking at spells one second)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (GRR!!!)

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (8) - Heavily Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tiberius, you are not at your best. Can you guard the skiffs with Howard while I follow Hoffman and see what is happening with our missing friends?

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1

[Master] Penelope targets Skeleton #9. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (still planning)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Well I can help find them

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Or I can help with all these

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] It does seem like we need a few more priests

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] maybe we can recruit one or two more

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls eyes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Chant: For as long as I chant, friends in a 30' radius receive a +1 to attack, damage and save rolls while enemies receive a -1 to the same rolls.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (that is just cruel)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (is allowed and sitll keeps invisability to undead)

[Carissa] Anor targets Skeleton #14. Distance: 1'03"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are short on healing at the moment, but that doesn't mean we need to recruit an army of healers

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 0. HITS Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=4,1] 5 added to: Skeleton #14

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I would like an army of Jilly's

[Master] Skeleton #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (-6 because of chant)

[Master] Skeleton #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

Branwyn (Lisa) grazes his cheek with her finger "I just want you to make sure no one runs off with any of the cargo or skiffs for a little bit. And not get injured for a little while."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be an enormous help

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is no good to save the missing and then find that all of our belongings are gone

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So +1 for good peeps for attack, damage, saves and skeletons get -1)

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Anor (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #9: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Anor

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Penelope (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Penelope (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] I hear noises, everything ok overthere?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] GET OVER HERE AND HELP.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] and who is chanting?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (oh wait she can't yell then sorry nevermind)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (or she yells why she's chanting?)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] what? Coming!

[Master] Priestess in black casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Quest: The target must undergo a quest or else suffer a -1 penalty to saves for each day he avoids the quest.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Shi gets a save

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 [MODIFIED (-2-2)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] WOOT

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) glares and keeps chanting

[Master] ROUND: 8

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] One lucky girl

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Typing it out is good habit)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] zo fofm

Marisu (TMO)] it out

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (that is old hat)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I didn't think Bob could type faster than he could speak.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (none of our priest wear Habits)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it was getting to be too routine)

[Master] OK so now Mara is waving to everyone to show them where they are, while Shi is chanting and Penelope and Anor are being attacked by the skeletons

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] ROFL

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] But do they wear Hobbits?

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) turns to the crew" HELP!!!"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Marisu (TMO)] (Do you wear the 'do that Fro do?)

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) waves at Kel

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Hurry Im in danger!!

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) waves back

[Master] and so now we will roll Init for those in the church,

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Mara broke a nail)

[Master] LOL

[Master] Penelope: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Skeleton #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Skeleton #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Priestess in black: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Skeleton #14: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Skeleton #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Skeleton #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=3] 12

[Master] At the end of this

[Master] then the ones on the other map can move

[Master] no need to roll until you get to the buildings

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Priestess in black

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (end of round 8?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (so we can move one round any time? BOB?)

[Master] Priestess in black targets Anor. Distance: 41'01"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 219'08".

[Master] Priestess in black casts a spell against Anor: Command: I command the target to follow a single round action. Those with 13 intelligence or more or 6 hit dice or more are entitled saves.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] At a run Hoffman gets to the build this round

[Master] At Anor: FETCH

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Not sure about Kel)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] BASTARD.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Lord Branadarus.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 118'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So would she fetch Kel?)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 109'09".

[JohnAA] (shur)

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against : Invisibility to Undead: For 6 rounds, undead cannot see me, though those of 4 hd or more do get a save.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #12

[JohnAA] (Kel should move this round!)

Marisu (TMO)] (at a guess, the wolf would run off, looking for *something* to fetch, not find it, then come back)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (yeah that's what I'm thinking)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 4'00".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14 targets Anor. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shi'Nynze

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) keeps chanting

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Penelope

[Calvin] Dominic moved 351'11".

[Calvin] Dominic moved 10'02".

[Calvin] Dominic moved 166'00".

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Lasso: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Penelope (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. HITS Penelope (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #8: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Penelope

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (at -1)

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (also -1 to damage)

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Anor (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Anor (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #9: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Anor

[Master] Skeleton #9: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Anor

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anor

[Master] Anor moved 4'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Penelope and Anor are saved by +1 HP)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and saves...and such)

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (1) - Heavily Wounded

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes FETCH

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (that was Anor)

[Master] Priestess in black targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 39'09"

[Master] Anor moved 21'08".

[Master] Anor no longer targets Skeleton #14.

[Master] ROUND: 9

[Master] and now all those on the other map can move towards the cluster of buildings

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 360'01".

[Calvin] Dominic moved 239'01".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 197'06".

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 344'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara, are you ok?? your hair looks great, btw...

[JohnAA] Ilerro is going the wrong way)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 270'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 360'01".

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRuzsewYLZY&list=PL5r5L4S5-Jt4RcN7hay8refmrzlQW9zdQ&index=7

[Kel (MarioCS)] did you break a nail?

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 8'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Calvin] Jonargh moved 360'11".

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Master] better version

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[RobertV] Jon the sailor moved 120'00".

[Master] and is everyone else set?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] oh, Kel! it's horrible! I heard so much fighting around the corner

[JohnAA] (so is Hoffman on the new map next round

Marisu (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 26'08".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 150'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we went as far as we could in one round)

Marisu (TMO)] (Shur is too far away, she's not going to elave the wounded and healers)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 5'01".

[Master] Anor moved 2'06".

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 359'11".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Bob, I don't know how far I've

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Anor, where is your owner lady person?

[mharm-15549] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[JohnAA] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Calvin] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[RobertV] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Rob] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Sean Conner] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

Sean Conner has left the game on Sat Jun 02 15:59:02 EDT 2018

[Master] So at the beginning of round 9 Anor runs up to Mara, Kel, Ilero and Hoffman

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Anor! Where's Shi??

[JohnAA] YEA! Fetch Worked

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Priestess in black

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E)no..come ... stay here

Sean Conner has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 16:01:02 EDT 2018

Sean Conner is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Sean Conner has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[JohnAA] You have been fetched

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Lisa has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Stay here boy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You've got male)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (huh?! That explains...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (not much, actually)

[Master] Priestess in black casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Remove Curse - Priest: I remove a curse.

[Master] Shi gets a save

[Master] she is being cursed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 [MODIFIED (-2-2)] - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Sean Conner has received the map The Ziggarat of Blood.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot moved 149'05".

[Master] /shi is cursed to be silent until she stands under a beam of pure sunlight

[Sean Conner] Even if I start typing , it now goes fast. Wait ... it's falling behind now ...I'm ttyping too fast. I'm ttyping too fast!

[Spring] Snezana and Kenna Westfoot moved 237'09".

[Sean Conner] Aaaaaaaaah

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot moved 8'03".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'06".

[Spring] Snezana moved 9'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Anor moved 1'08".

[RobertV] sean! slow down!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 105'09".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #12

JohnAA has left the game on Sat Jun 02 16:03:50 EDT 2018

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 3'00".

[Master] Skeleton #14 targets Penelope. Distance: 0'02"

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Jun 02 16:04:12 EDT 2018

[Sean Conner] If this compuyterwere any slower it sould be oing backwards.

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. HITS Penelope (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Penelope (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Skeleton #14: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Penelope

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] so no more chanting

MarioCS has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 16:04:39 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Skeleton #14. Distance: 0'11"

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'00"

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Master] Shi would understand she has been cursed but not what it is

[Master] just that she is now unable to talk

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

[Sean Conner] So BOB, you never got the Mac version of KlUuGe?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can she shoot the priestess? Is that a "good" act? Or whatever?)

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 16:05:41 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

JohnAA has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or been enough rounds?)

[Master] sorry Sean totally forgot

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze no longer targets Shi'Nynze.

[Master] and yes Shi can shoot the priestess

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (one sec)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Are all spells verbal? Including touch?)

[Master] no they list V verbal M material and S somatic (gestures) -1

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 16:07:46 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

JohnAA has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and if it lists all three it can be any of the three? or is all three?)

[Sean Conner] All three.

[RobertV] i was always under the impression that it was all 3

JohnAA has left the game on Sat Jun 02 16:08:54 EDT 2018

JohnAA has left the game on Sat Jun 02 16:08:58 EDT 2018

[Master] all three

[Master] restroom break as Carisssa considers

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 5'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot:: is now ARMED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-2-1+4-1) [1d20=10] 8 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (does she still get two shots?)

[Master] yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-2-1+4-1) [1d20=20] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-2-1+4-1) [1d20=12] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Ellidors Bow called shot: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=5] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #14

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=1] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Skeleton #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-4) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Penelope where are you going?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (nevermind can't speak...)

[Master] Penelope moved 47'10".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frantically waving

[Master] Penelope targets Priestess in black. Distance: 0'08"

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 16:16:53 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

JohnAA has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Penelope: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 added to: Priestess in black

[Master] Priestess in black's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 62 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #8 moved 13'03".

[Master] Skeleton #8 targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Skeleton #8 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #8: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] Skeleton #9 moved 13'02".

[Master] Skeleton #9 targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Skeleton #9 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 2'02"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Mara is invisible)

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #9: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anor

[Master] ROUND: 10

[Master] NOW

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (wha t did she fetch?)

[MarioCS] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Master] those on this map can now roll Init for the next round

[Master] and those who are on the other map can move their full movement

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Lisa has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Sean Conner] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 270'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 130'06".

[Master] is everyone done with movement?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ilero init)

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Lisa has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Calvin] Dominic moved 240'09".

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 240'04".

Calvin is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Calvin has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Rob] Jonargh moved 120'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 192'10".

TMO is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

TMO has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hoff, Iler, and Kel right now)

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Ilero]]

Marisu (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Sean Conner] t h i s c o m p u t e r i s s l o w

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 55'05".

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 101'01".

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 101'01".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waves over at Ilero and points into church

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 111'04".

[Master] Ilero can make an observation check

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Skeleton #9. Distance: 22'01"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 19'07"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We are coming!

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Calvin] [Hoffman]] moved 107'06".

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Calvin] [Hoffman]] moved 17'09".

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Priestess in black

[Calvin] Hofman rus up to be in range next round

[Sean Conner] Leatherus moved 90'10".

[RobertV] Jon the sailor moved 101'11".

[Sean Conner] Bob I can't use this computer, it can't keep up with what I'm doing

[Master] Priestess in black targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 49'03"

[Sean Conner] This computer is s.........l.......................o.............................................................

[Sean Conner] w

[Master] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against : Continual Light - Priest: A permanent, 60' radius globe of light is created.

[Master] Mara gets a save

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Skeleton #9. Distance: 3'01"

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 0'03"

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Skeleton #12. Distance: 19'02"

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets Skeleton #11. Distance: 17'09"

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed: Turn Undead in Light Mist: (1d20) [1d20=14] 14 Roll Results: 5 - Skeleton or 1 HD; 8 - Zombie; 11 - Ghoul or 2 HD; 14 - Shadow or 4 HD; 17 - Wight or 5 HD 20 - Ghast. If successful, turns (2d6) [2d6=6,5] 11 creatures.

JohnAA has left the game on Sat Jun 02 16:26:30 EDT 2018

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Master] Skeleton #12 moved 39'10".

[Master] Skeleton #11 moved 43'05".

[Master] Skeleton #9 moved 67'00".

[Master] Skeleton #9 no longer targets Shi'Nynze.

[Master] Skeleton #8 moved 67'06".

[Master] Skeleton #8 no longer targets Shi'Nynze.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel moved 105'10".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel moved 120'01".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 16:29:29 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

JohnAA has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Shi, whats happening? Have you seen Mara's hair?

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Priestess in black. Distance: 52'08"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-2-1+4-1) [1d20=9] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-2-1+4-1) [1d20=18] 0 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=3] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Priestess in black

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=4] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Priestess in black

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, whats happening? Have you seen Mara's hair?

[Master] Priestess in black's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 53 (-9) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #14

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns and points inside after arrows

[Kel (MarioCS)] huh? why are you shhoting arrows?

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Penelope: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mouths "TURN AROUND"

[Master] Penelope: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Priestess in black

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) keeps pointing inside

[Master] Priestess in black's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (done fetching?)

[Master] Anor is back now

[Master] Kel can make an observation check

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 86'03".

[Master] ROUND: 11

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Jun 02 16:31:39 EDT 2018

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

MarioCS has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 16:31:55 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

JohnAA has left the game on Sat Jun 02 16:32:13 EDT 2018

[Master] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 114'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (obs Kel)

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified:

[MarioCS] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Rob] Jonargh moved 107'07".

[Rob] Jonargh moved 120'09".

JohnAA has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 16:33:31 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

JohnAA has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Ilero]]

mharm-15549 has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

JohnAA is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

JohnAA has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

Calvin is receiving the map The Mist...

Calvin has received the map The Mist.

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=9] 18

[MarioCS] Evil Priestess? I wish Jenn was here!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified:

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes

Spring is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Spring has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[TMO] [Ilero]] moved 19'05".

[MarioCS] Right Shi? Mara? ::weak smiles::

Calvin is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Calvin has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[TMO] [Ilero]] moved 56'00".

[Spring] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Priestess in black. Distance: 7'03"

[Master] Kel can see that Shi is not talking to him any more

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=19] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gestures to bow and readys to shoot again

[Calvin] Dominic moved 83'09".

[TMO] [Ilero]]: (d100) [1d100=23] 23

MarioCS frowns " ok, ok, I'll stop speaking to Mara..despite her perfect coif"

[Master] Priestess in black's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not talking as Kel....)

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=6] 7 added to: Priestess in black

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gives us and ignores him

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) but dont silent treatment me!

[Master (to GM only)] Priestess in black: No adjustments made.

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Priestess in black's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] moved 45'07".

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Priestess in black. Distance: 0'07"

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=13] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=3] 6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Priestess in black

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Priestess in black

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Priestess in black

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Priestess in black

[Master] Priestess in black's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-26) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Priestess in black targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Priestess in black: Attack: Scythe: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] -1. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Priestess in black: Attack: Scythe: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 7. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Priestess in black: Damage v SM: Scythe: (1d6+1) [1d6=3] 4 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Save versus death Hoffman

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]]: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Jun 02 16:38:51 EDT 2018

MarioCS has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 16:39:06 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against : Chant: For as long as I chant, friends in a 30' radius receive a +1 to attack, damage and save rolls while enemies receive a -1 to the same rolls.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[MarioCS] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 11'00".

[MarioCS] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 49'11".

[MarioCS] Kel targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'01"

[MarioCS] Kel targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Kel targets Priestess in black. Distance: 2'01"

[MarioCS] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[MarioCS] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=11] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[MarioCS] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=3] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Priestess in black

[Master] Priestess in black's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-12) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-2-1+4-1) [1d20=17] 1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow called shot: ((18-(d20))-2-1+4-1) [1d20=1] 17 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=4] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Priestess in black

[Master] Priestess in black's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-5) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

[MarioCS] Mara! Shi! Hoffman needs help!

[Master (to Carissa only)] Shi still cannot talk

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed moved 50'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 4'04".

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'05"

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'06"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how dow we know Hoffman needs help?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did he fall over?)

[Master] Hoffman is laying on the ground

[Master] next to the priestess in black

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (anti venom/poison check find anything?)

[Master (to Carissa only)] yes is poisoned

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Herbalism check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did the skeletons collapse too?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 142'01".

[JohnAA (to Master only)] so not dead yet

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot and Snezana moved 142'00".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) feels for pulse,looks relieved

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 165'00".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mouth, "Poison."

[Master] Skeletons are still there

[Rob] Jonargh moved 120'04".

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Reading Lips check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries saying it slower, "P-O-I-S-O-N"

[Master] retreated back into the corner

[JohnAA] WOOO!

[TMO] Poison!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) Will be okay"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mouths, "If we get him healed."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gestures to Mara towards Hoffman

[Master] so what are you doing?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can't Mara do anything?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

JohnAA is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 36'11".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

JohnAA has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

Ilero (TMO)] She say it Poison

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Priestess in black. Distance: 0'10"

[MarioCS] Shi, whats wrong? we're victorious! lets celebrate

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Still not Kel :P)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=3] 11 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10).

Branwyn (Lisa) runs out to get potion chest

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Priestess in black (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=8] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Priestess in black

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 40'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, whats wrong? we're victorious! lets celebrate

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks at Ilero, points to self, and mouths, "Cursed."

[Master] Priestess in black's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-10) - Dead

[Kel (MarioCS)] "Purse?" would go with your shoes

[Kel (MarioCS)] but Mara,...

Ilero (TMO)] Shi say she cursed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (BOB _ Branwyn is going to run out to the skiffs to get the potion chest and tell Miranda and Foto.)

[Kel (MarioCS)] those are nice shows

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, cursed

[Kel (MarioCS)] and you cannot speak?

[Master] yes to LIsa

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods again

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Lisa has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Rob] Jonargh moved 72'00".

Kel (MarioCS) smiles brightly

[Kel (MarioCS)] really?? ::giggles::

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Penelope. Distance: 0'09"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi'Nynze moved 1'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 2'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d3) [1d3=2] 2

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 3'04".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gives her a band-aid

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (2) - Heavily Wounded

Branwyn (Lisa) runs out of buildings as she passes Indigo "Go in. Penelope is hurt"

[Spring] Snezana and Kenna Westfoot moved 29'06".

[Carissa] All targets for Shi'Nynze removed.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 29'03".

Branwyn (Lisa) runs over to Miranda and Foto

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Johan the Apprentice.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 0'02"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] That was fast

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hoffman has been poisoned. You must help quickly. I am getting the potion chest

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Lord Branadarus: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Lord Branadarus: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] glad it is all over

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] what!

[JohnAA] (16 pts for Lord B)

[Ilero]] (TMO) pulls Hoffman out of the expanding blood pool from the priestess.

Branwyn (Lisa) doesn't wait for comments and runs to the skiffs

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (16) - Moderately Wounded

Lord Branadarus (Master) runs with Branwyn

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grabs Mara by the arm and points to Hoffman

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: +3 (5). CHANGED: 3rd Level -- Current: +3 (3). CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: +5 (5).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 2'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] observes chest

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 98'00".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] wooden chest

[Kel (MarioCS)] not Mara's

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] lock on the outside

[Master] groans

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 239'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against : Protection from Evil - Priest: For (7*3) 21 rounds, I am protected from evil attacks and summoned creatures.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 240'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 3'00".

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Anor. Distance: 0'03"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Walks over to Sythe. Examines it. Carefully picks it up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] By the wood

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d3) [1d3=1] 1

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Kel: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=41] 41 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tiberius! You are looking much better! Let's get this chest back to the monastery.It looks very bad

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smooths down Anor's fur and kisses her ouchie.

[Master] the Scythe is sturdy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (+1 HP to Anor)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Bob - can you let us know when we can be back to the room? time is fuzzy for me without combat :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (scythe is evil)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Hefts the Scythe. "Jenniveve would live this!"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "I'll bring this too her."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waves frantically, mouthing, "CAREFUL!"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points to Hoffman to make a point

[Calvin] I can cast Detect Poison for a chance of detecting exactly the poison that Hoffman is inflicted by

[Calvin] I am back at the keyboard.

Indigo (Lisa) rushes into the cluster of buildings to check on Penelope

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 43'04".

Ilero (TMO)] Shi say CAREFUL!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) "Thank you, Ilero."

[Sean Conner] Leatherus moved 269'05".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks over

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "OF course"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods at Hoffman

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "I don't fancy ending up like that."

[Master] who is staying at teh skiffs? I will move the rest to the Monastery map

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Motions to Hoffman

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Anything we can do about this?"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Indigo (Lisa)] (howard johan and Shur are definitely there)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Find out what poison it is? Calvin? Good start)

[Master] and the lock pops open for Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (BOOM)

[JohnAA] Brother Foto and Qui Fon are still near the skiffs

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero, help covere me, Im opening the chest

[JohnAA] (got a blanket)

[Dominic (Calvin) (to Master only)] could you move me inside the monastary

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Kel: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master (to Calvin only)] there you go

[Calvin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so johan foto Howard shur and qui are with the skiffs)

[Dominic (Calvin)] (Carissa I would have a chance to, but it may fail)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Opens chect

Calvin is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Calvin has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Still worth the chance)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And BRanwyn is getting the Elixir of Health for Hoffman)

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 41'03".

[Calvin] Dominic targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 1'01"

JohnAA is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

JohnAA has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (branwyn and tiberius and Indigo were going back that I know of)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 1'11".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 2'10"

[Ilero]] (TMO) gets ready to yoink Kel out of the way of any trap.

Lisa is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Lisa has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #4 moved 4'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #4 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 0'08"

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #3 moved 2'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #3 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 1'08"

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #3 targets Kel. Distance: 1'05"

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #2 moved 2'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #2 targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 3'10"

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #2 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 2'06"

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #2 targets Kel. Distance: 0'02"

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #2 targets Dominic. Distance: 4'11"

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #1 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 3'03"

[Master (to GM only)] Centipede #1 targets Kel. Distance: 1'06"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st level spells -- Current: 3 (null).

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic casts a spell against [Hoffman]]: Detect Poison: I hold up a sheet of vellum. If it is placed in front of poison within the next (10+6) 16 rounds, it will turn black. There is a (6) 6% chance that I can detect the exact type of poison.

[Master] Centipede #4: Attack: Natural Attack: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. MISSES Tebhoundrin (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Centipede #3: Attack: Natural Attack: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 3. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Centipede #1: Attack: Natural Attack: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 4. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Centipede #2: Attack: Natural Attack: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 16. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That is AMAZING)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (suck it pedes!!)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Hoffman]]: Hold Poison: Poison doesn't take further effect for the next (6) 6 days.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Casually looks over. "Why am I not surprised." Turns back and ignores the centipedes

[Master] so Domic can make the check to detect exact poision

[Calvin] Dominic targets Centipede #2. Distance: 4'11"

[Master] and Kel can deal with the centipedes

[Calvin] Dominic targets Dominic. Distance: 0'00"

[Rob] Jonargh would like to enter monastary

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And agian, you might do centipedes, but they do you!)

[MarioCS] Kel targets Centipede #2. Distance: 0'02"

[MarioCS] Kel targets Centipede #1. Distance: 1'06"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *might not

[MarioCS] Kel targets Centipede #3. Distance: 1'05"

[MarioCS] Kel targets Centipede #4. Distance: 1'08"

[Calvin] Dominic no longer targets Centipede #2.

[MarioCS] Kel targets Kel. Distance: 0'00"

[Calvin] Dominic no longer targets Dominic.

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=15] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Centipede #4 (AC FINAL: 9)!!!

Rob is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Rob has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

Sean Conner is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Centipede #3 (AC FINAL: 9)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=13] -4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Centipede #1 (AC FINAL: 9)!!!

Sean Conner has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=18] -9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Centipede #1 (AC FINAL: 9)!!!

[Master] Centipede #2: Attack: Natural Attack: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 15. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 43'00".

[Master] Centipede #1: Attack: Natural Attack: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 15. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (would branwyn be back yet?)

[Master] and those from the skiffs are back

Sean Conner is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Sean Conner has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 2'11".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]]: Herbalism check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]]: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 14'06".

[Ilero]] (TMO) will check the other chest.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Pats down body and rifels through pockets looking for documents and the such

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 16'05".

[JohnAA] (She was too nervous aparently)

Branwyn (Lisa) digs around in the chest and pulls out the Elixir of Health potion

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Miranda! Here, this may help

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Find/remove traps* check:(d100) [1d100=79] 79 - ROLL FAILED against 50!!

Branwyn (Lisa) holds out the potion

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks for traps FIRST, because he's not stupid.

[Master] this chest is locked also Ilero

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I have held the poison but I do not know what it is

[Master] he does not find any traps

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...usually ;) )

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Open locks* check:(d100) [1d100=52] 52 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) breaks the lock.

[Master] and the lock stays the same

[Master] clank clank

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Master] Skeleton #12 moved 1'01".

[Master] Skeleton #12 moved 2'03".

[Ilero]] (TMO) thumps the top of the chest, hoping it will open now.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] What are we doing with those Skeletons?

Ilero (TMO)] (percussive maintenance)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes to look at the scythe Hugh is holding

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Why are you not talking Shi?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points to Ilero

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Tell me whats is wrong

Dominic (Calvin) waits patiently for detect poison to do its thing

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] What did you do Ilero?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) "Careful Shi. Neith cast protection from evil for me to hold this ust in case. Buy you're welcome to look at it."

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks up from the chest. "Huh?"

[Master] Dominic can make the percentage check

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points between sythe and Hoffman and shrugs

[Master] it lasts for 16 rounds

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mouths, "Cursed." at Miranda

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Holds it out carefull for inspection

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) "Me"

[Dominic (Calvin)] (d100) [1d100=37] 37

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You need to be Cured Shi?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You don't look that hurt

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Herbalism check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Dominic (Calvin)] (so if it failed to detect the type of poison one round, can I roll again next round for another 6% chance?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) "C-U-R-S-E-D"

[Master] no to Calvin

[Master] one check per poison

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Oh you were cured, good job Mara

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gestures to Ilero trying to get him to translate

[Dominic (Calvin)] (ah, well. I tried.)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Thanks whom ever you are

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns and shakes her head again

Ilero (TMO)] Oh, t'at. Shi cursed.

Dominic (Calvin) holds vellium to chest

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: INU check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] OH

Dominic (Calvin) holds vellium to Miranda

[Master] vallium turns black from the chest with Kel

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Why could this not been Jen

[Dominic (Calvin)] (it's vellum)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Dominic (Calvin)] (not sure if that's necessarily diffierent)

Ilero (TMO)] Oh, bring t'at over here3

[Calvin] Dominic no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 4'08".

Dominic (Calvin) holds vellum to Ilero

[Ilero]] (TMO) points to the chest.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am so sorry Shi, I just used my last spell of that level to hold Hoffman's poison

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I hope it wears off soon but if not , i will fix you tomorrow

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, smiles, and shrugs

[Dominic (Calvin)] The chest is poisoned, but with what I do not know

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 14'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Dominic (Calvin) holds vellum to self

[Master] The priestess does not have any significant things on her person other than some spell components

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes to see the chest Dominic referred to)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) holds Hofman for a while

Ilero (TMO)] Is t'is ot'er chest also poison?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] /When you are free Branwyn. There are some spell componants over here. I don't know much about spells, but you might find them useful?"

[Dominic (Calvin)] (which chest was it that was poisoned in the first place? The one on the bottom?

[Dominic (Calvin)] )

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Well at this point nothing more will happen to Hoffman

[Master] top

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and can Shi tell anything about it?)

[Master] bottom one was not checked yet

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 4'04".

Dominic (Calvin) holds vellum to bottom chest

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Approaches Hugh.

[Master] Shi can tell that the poison inside the chest was from the centipedes

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] for some time

[Dominic (Calvin)] Bottom chest seems to be clean

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Here, let me look"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points from chest to the centipedes

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks at the spell componants

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Sean Conner is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Sean Conner has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Let's see what we have here."

[Kel (MarioCS)] Yes, the centipedes came fromthere

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Rifles through clothes

[Kel (MarioCS)] i saw them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But Miranda, I am sure you want him back with us and not unconscious

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, points from Dominic, to chest, to centipedes

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) and the vellum

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I owuld appreciate it, if it is best for the party

[Dominic (Calvin)] The poison came from the centipedes?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] '/me nods

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Sji, what do you think

[Kel (MarioCS)] no. Dominic wont fit in there

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods at Dominic

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns at Kel

[Master] a jar of oinment used for Tre Seeing

[Kel (MarioCS)] shrugs

Ilero (TMO)] Kel, you want try t'is lock? See if you do better.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods at Miranda

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) give Hoffman the Elixer of Health

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 2'05".

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Kel: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=54] 54 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Then kisses him

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (and breaks the curse)

[Master] and then the other valuable compentents is a set of six sided platinum dice

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Like Ilero and Shur!)

[Dominic (Calvin)] So if the top chest was only poisoned from the centipedes, and the bottom is not poisoned, the bottom shouldn't have centipedes

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (how many sides?)

[Dominic (Calvin)] (have we opened the bottom yet)

Ilero (TMO)] (nope)

[Dominic (Calvin)] /taps bottom chest

Dominic (Calvin) taps bottom chest

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes to look at what Neith found

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gestures from dice to Penelope

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) waiting to see if Hoffman's condition changes from potion

[Master] Hoffman stirs

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ues, we'll make sure she doesnt steal these too

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] What happened?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Meant as reward for her for chasing to begin with :) )

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nieth looks at the dice. Whistles sfotly. Here you are Ilero. These will be worth a pretty penny I'm sure.

Dominic (Calvin) pokes hoffman with foot

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] .me Smiles

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Oh

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Hands them over

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 02 17:21:53 EDT 2018

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head at Kel, points between her, Penelope, and Priestess

[Master] and the chest that Dominic and Kel are looking at is still locked

[Dominic (Calvin)] You've been poisoned, Hoff. We're not sure with what

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Um do you want me to do something about those skelletons

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) runs briefly in place

Dominic (Calvin) holds vellum to skeletons

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) stands up and hugs Miranda

[Rob] Jonargh moved 39'06".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ::giggles:: (E) you're so cute when you pantomime

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 4'05".

[Master] Penelope moved 1'00".

[Master] Mara the Blessed moved 3'02".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 2'00".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'02".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smakes forehead

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *(smacks)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gives up, sits down, grabs parchment and writes (in Elvish)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Pats Shi's head, almost pokes her eye out

Dominic (Calvin) holds vellum to priestess

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] "Penelope helped me chase the priestess. She should get a reward for it."

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I really want to get rid of the skelletons if Kel and help and you all back up

[Kel (MarioCS)] Um...Shi, you know I cant read that

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 10'09".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods towards Hoffman

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He can't read Elvish?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Who wants to attack

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Jonarrrrrg, you up for some combat

[Rob] ready

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Mara, are you goona step back or step up

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 20'09".

[Jonargh (Rob)] i am ready too

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, no. i've turned them already

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hugh?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 4'11".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 2'05".

[Jonargh (Rob)] who are combatting?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Those turned skelletons , beofre they attack us

[Dominic (Calvin)] Why would they? They seem nice enough.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) backs away from the skeletons

Dominic (Calvin) raises eyebrows

[Jonargh (Rob)] I have no blunt weapons besides sling stones. any clubs or s

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze no longer targets Anor.

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray no longer targets Priestess in black.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sighs

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I use the blut end of my axes

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Approaches skelton

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 14'04".

[Master] yes the lock is unlocked

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Skeleton #12. Distance: 0'00"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Wait, all together

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 1'06".

[Jonargh (Rob) (to Master only)] are there any items in room i could use as blunt weapon

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Kel, can that wait?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero, you or me?

[Kel (MarioCS)] sure, but...centipedes!

[Master (to RobertV only)] not anything visible right now

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 9'02".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Holds weapon out carefully but does not attack

[Dominic (Calvin)] There shouldn't be centipedes in this one, Kel

[Jonargh (Rob)] Jonargh moved 22'09".

[Master (to RobertV only)] there is a mace that was on the priestess

[Dominic (Calvin)] The centipedes were poisonous, but this chest didn't indicate any poison

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thanks Dominic

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 14'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Penelope, do you mind moving to a safer spot

[Master] Penelope moved 28'06".

[MarioCS] Mara the Blessed no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 7'00".

[Master (to Robwill only)] there is a mace that the priestess had on her

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Calls over. "If you wait a moment I'll open the chest for you"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Branwyn, want to stab a skelleton for old time sake

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel, you look injured. Can I make you better?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh why not

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Um, no thanks. I have Shi to take care of me

Hoffman (JohnAA)] when you are doen Illero, we will be attacking

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 20'01".

[Jonargh (Robwill) (to Master only)] heh heh I retrieved hopefully not evil cursed mace

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 1'00".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Kel, are you ready to attack

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 21'08".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Penelope, want to count off for us?

[Kel (MarioCS)] in position!

[Spring] (how many lowe's would rob lowe rob if rob lowe could rob lowe's?

[MarioCS] Kel targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 2'00"

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Skeleton #11. Distance: 2'09"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 10'02".

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Skeleton #9. Distance: 1'03"

[Calvin] Dominic targets Skeleton #9. Distance: 3'05"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoECQpISBtQ)

[Ilero]] (mharm-15549) shrugs. ""Sure." He flips the lid of the chest open, then starts smashing the centipedes that come crawling out.

[Robwill] Jonargh targets Jonargh. Distance: 0'00"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Shi count off for us

[Robwill] Jonargh no longer targets Jonargh.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi? What did you say?

[Robwill] Jonargh targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 0'02"

[Kel (MarioCS)] ::giggles::

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Sorry Hoff, She can't at the moment

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Every one ready

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] On 3

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head and watches them attack the skeletons

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ready!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] One

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Two

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Three

[Dominic (Calvin)] THREE

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=7] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skeleton #12

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=12] -3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=2] 4 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skeleton #12

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #9

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #9

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #9

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=1] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #8

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic: Attack: Footman's Flail: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -2. HITS Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Magic Dagger: ((17-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=8] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic: Attack: Footman's Flail: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 3. HITS Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Skeleton #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -19 (-27) - Dead

[Master] Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-10) - Dying

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic: Damage v SM: Footman's Flail: (1d6+1) [1d6=4] 5

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic: Damage v SM: Footman's Flail: (1d6+1) [1d6=6] 7

[Jonargh (Robwill) (to Master only)] i wish to attack with mace. does it need to be added to my weapons list

[Master] Jonargh targets Skeleton #11. Distance: 6'01"

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] mace is on there

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh: Attack: Footman's Mace: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 12. MISSES Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 8'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 4'05".

[Master] and so now is Kel opening that chest?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 2'11".

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks back at Kel

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh: Attack: Footman's Mace: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Magic Dagger: ((17-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=5] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=10] 4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=7] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skeleton #12

[Master] Skeleton #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-9) - Dying

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh: Attack: Footman's Mace: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -1. HITS Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh: Attack: Footman's Mace: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. HITS Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 2'08"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -11 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7).

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #8

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh: Damage v SM: Footman's Mace: ((1d6+1)+1) [1d6=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #11

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh: Damage v SM: Footman's Mace: ((1d6+1)+1) [1d6=6] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #11

[Master] Skeleton #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-11) - Dying

[Master] Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -10 (-8) - Dead

Branwyn (Lisa) looks to see if there is anything on the altar

Branwyn (Lisa) or behind the altar

Dominic (Calvin) turns and pokes altar

[Kel (MarioCS)] OK, Ilero, lets open that chest

Dominic (Calvin) shrugs

[Master] the altar has a white cloth over it with a black rams head embroidered on it

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Ok, now I fell beter

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Oh rather Ouch

Dominic (Calvin) picks up cloth

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Howard should be able to identify this

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) sits down

Branwyn (Lisa) takes cloth

Dominic (Calvin) takes cloth back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Would a priest recognize the symbol if it's holy?)

[Dominic (Calvin)] That's mine

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) watches with wide eyes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have a black ram's head altar cloth?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Growls softly towards dominic

[Spring] (BOB said a priest would recognize a religious symbol from the same pantheon but not necessarily from others)

[Dominic (Calvin)] I do now.

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 8'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Welcome to it.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 27'03".

Dominic (Calvin) smiles

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 34'02".

[Dominic (Calvin)] thank you

Branwyn (Lisa) tosses cloth to Dominic

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] How are you Sneeze?

Dominic (Calvin) spitefully sticks cloth in pocket

[Spring] i hurt in some places

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) catches her breath bfore casting on herself

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Skeleton #8.

[Snezana (Spring)] ahem, i hurt in some plces

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Maybe I will help get everyone in here, Is that the plan Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ilero open chest)

[Master] is Ilero opening the chest?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We'll have to bring the skiffs here if you want to do that

Hoffman (JohnAA)] OK

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points outside and tries to mime rowing

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) kisses Miranda and trots off

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 35'07".

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 10'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 29'09".

[Master] I am saving everything again

[Master] &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) hey, you ok? i know im giggling, but your miming is kinda funny


[TMO] (Sorry, I did not see if anything happened after Ilero opened the chest)

Calvin blinks

[Calvin] That felt weird

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Calvin is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

Calvin has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

[Master] inside the chest is a bloodied purple altar cloth

[JohnAA] Hoffman is working on getting everything and every one in this building

Calvin is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Calvin has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) srhugs, points at injured Anor, dead priestess, written note, and then outside.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Guy!)

[Guy] wow lots of people

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (written in Elvish)

[Guy] howdy all

[Calvin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Dominic (Calvin)] (hi guy)

[Master] and two broken candlesticks

[MarioCS] maybe Jared can read it for us

[MarioCS] JAred, can you rread Elvish?

TMO pulls out the blodied altar cloth and holds up up for the priesty types to see.

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe Jared can read it for us

[Sean Conner] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] JAred, can you rread Elvish?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We fought giant skeletons, bullywugs, and skeletons. Penelope, Shi and Anor chased after a priestess)

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Evil priestess cursed Shi so she can't talk, priestes is now dead)

[Dominic (Calvin)] (and I have the altar cloth)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi wrote the note. Kel really can't read Elvish??)

[Jared (Guy)] i can try

RobertV is receiving the map Fenherrick Marsh...

RobertV has received the map Fenherrick Marsh.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head and puts note away.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (can everyone be on the new map?)

Kel (MarioCS) hands the note Shi wrote in Elvish to Jared

[Jared (Guy)] (E) personal note i take it

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods once

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] There's a note from Elvis?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) dont know, cant read it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She didn't hand it to him)

[Master] so is everyone coming to these buildings?

[Jared (Guy)] (E) she doesnt want me to read it sorry

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (YES TO BOB)

[RobertV] it's not from elvis, it's in elvis. we need to go dig him up

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) thank you anyways

[JohnAA] So we can all die together

[RobertV] Galad no longer follows Skiff 6-10.

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 39'04".

[JohnAA] Oh can elves check for secret doors?

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 16'00".

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 8'08".

[Master] Howard Plum moved 27'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh I think so somehow)

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 11'09".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 10'00".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 7'01".

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 9'02".

[Master] Neith of Inholt moved 7'11".

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 4'05".

[JohnAA] the area arround Miranda looks funny

[Master] Ithil moved 4'01".

[Master] Eddie moved 4'05".

[Master] Galad moved 7'11".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 4'06".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 6'06".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (1) - Dying

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 1'06".

RobertV is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

RobertV has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] Aeiria moved 105'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] false bottoms in chest?

[Dominic (Calvin)] Ilero, does the bloodied cloth you have look like the one I have?

[JohnAA] We need to be carefull

[Master (to TMO only)] two different types of altar cloths, two different symbols

[Jared (Guy)] ((john if we were careful we wouldnt be playing with Bob lol))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d6) [1d6=2] 2

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 4'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (searching for secret doors)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Secret doors: simply passing one finds it on 1 on 1d6; searching finds it on 1 or 2 on 1d6 Concealed doors: find on 1, 2, 3 on 1d6)

[Master] Time of Day: 01:00 PM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 7th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] Time of Day: 02:00 PM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 7th, 1267 TGR.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and trap doors)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 27'05".

[JohnAA] [Ilero]] moved 32'08".

[JohnAA] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 35'07".

[JohnAA] Anor moved 16'05".

[JohnAA] Indigo moved 29'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (did Shi find anything?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 44'08".

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 40'01".

[JohnAA] Snezana moved 23'05".

[Robwill] Jonargh moved 61'10".

[RobertV] Jon the sailor moved 11'06".

[JohnAA] [Shurkural]] moved 36'01".

[JohnAA] Lord Branadarus moved 52'11".

[JohnAA] Jon the sailor moved 12'02".

[JohnAA] Jonargh moved 19'05".

[JohnAA] Mara the Blessed moved 41'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (BOB, did Shi find any secret doors in the building?)

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Jun 02 18:01:17 EDT 2018

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 27'11".

[Dominic (Calvin) (to Master only)] I'd like to study the cloth I pulled from the altar, to see what god they may have worshipped here

MarioCS has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 18:01:40 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

MarioCS has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Dominic (Calvin)] I can do some healing, if anyone would like me to help

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 10'07".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods and point to Anor after pointed to other wounded.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (wasn't keeping track)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You take care of Jon

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 2'08".

[Ilero]] (TMO) holds the cloth up for Dominic. "No, look different. Yu know eit'er of t'ese?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Outside the spotted a row boat and two crates of eels. Have not looked at anything else but church)

[Dominic (Calvin)] (shall I heal now, or do we want to wait and coordinate)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (coordinate aka ask John)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (he had a list going)

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 1'02".

[Calvin] Dominic targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 1'09"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 7'07".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Anor. Distance: 1'08"

[MarioCS (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: Level 1 -- Current: 2 (3). CHANGED: Level 2 -- Current: 2 (3).

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Anor.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anor was healed +1 HP by Shi earlier with healing prof)

[Master] Pending XP award: 10000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 10000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 10000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 10000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 10000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 10000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 10000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 10000.

[Master] XP award: 10000. Next level in 21710.

[Master] XP award: 10000. Level-up!

[Master] XP award: 10000. Level-up!

[Master] XP award: 10000. Next level in 205782.

[Master] XP award: 10000. Next level in 146825.

[Master] XP award: 10000. Next level in 38239.

[Master] XP award: 10000. Next level in 6445.

[Master] XP award: 10000. Next level in 10455.

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic casts a spell against Jon the sailor: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=9] -10 points.

[Robwill (to Master only)] take closer look at mace. any discernible markings? made of good quality?

[Dominic (Calvin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level Spells -- Current: 2 (5).

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 2'10"

[Dominic (Calvin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2nd Level Spells -- Current: 4 (5).

[Calvin] Dominic no longer targets Jon the sailor.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against [Ilero]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=9] -10 points.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against [Ilero]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=4] -5 points.

[RobertV] thank you!

[MarioCS] Kel no longer targets Kel.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: +3 (+5).

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against [Ilero]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=6] -7 points.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: +2 (+3).

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 0'00"

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

[Master] Jared XP award: 50. Next level in 21660.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 25. Next level in 3264.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 25. Next level in 350.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 25. Next level in 10789.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 25. Next level in 128020.

[Master] Jon the sailor XP award: 25. Next level in 1961.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 25. Next level in 23763.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 25. Next level in 17301.

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 25. Level-up!

[Master] Jonargh XP award: 25. Next level in 15775.

[Master] Dominic XP award: 25. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 25. Next level in 115868.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 25. Next level in 12770.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 25. Next level in 27361.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 50. Level-up!

[Master] Snezana XP award: 25. Next level in 47030.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 50. Level-up!

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 50. Next level in 205732.

[Master] Kel XP award: 50. Next level in 10405.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 50. Next level in 146775.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 50. Next level in 38189.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 25. Next level in 2629.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 50. Next level in 6395.

[Master] Penelope XP award: 25. Next level in 0.

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified:

Spring has left the game on Sat Jun 02 18:08:16 EDT 2018

Spring has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 18:08:30 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Spring has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=2] -3 points.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=10] -11 points.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified:

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: Level 2 - Priest -- Current: 3 (5).

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 250. Next level in 127770.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 205232.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 500. Next level in 146275.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 250. Next level in 10539.

[Master] Jonargh XP award: 250. Next level in 15525.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 250. Next level in 27111.

[Master] Aeiria XP award: 250. Next level in 14250.

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 250. Level-up!

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 500. Next level in 37689.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 500. Level-up!

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 250. Next level in 2379.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 250. Next level in 100.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 250. Next level in 23513.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 250. Next level in 46780.

[Master] Penelope XP award: 250. Next level in 0.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 500. Next level in 5895.

[Master] Jared XP award: 500. Next level in 21160.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 250. Next level in 17051.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 250. Next level in 3014.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 500. Level-up!

[Master] Indigo XP award: 250. Next level in 115618.

[mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Notes - CHANGED. Personal Information - Experience:: CHANGED: 133430 (133930).

[Master] Johan the Apprentice XP award: 500. Next level in 3493.

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] and that is caught up to the moment

[Master] now

[Master] will go through an update HP

[Master] Jon the sailor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (10) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (14) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (22) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anor +1)

[Master] Kel XP award: 500. Next level in 9905.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (johan should be walking wounded - he got a cure way back outside)

[mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Neith of Inholt modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 1'00".

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

[Master] so any questions for me?

[JohnAA] What is our Quest?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did Shi find any secret doors?)

[Jared (Guy)] ((yeah im missing about 20k xp lol))

[JohnAA] What is your favorite color

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified:

[Master] Shi did not find any secret doors but she points out the obvious stone slab that covers a crypt

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Red. No,blue!

[mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 8 (7).

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

[Jared (Guy)] ((rofl))

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] what is the average flight velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points to crypt that is covered

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] What? African or European>

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] i don't know that! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grabs Kel's arm and points to crypt

[MarioCS] no, we're not ready to go in there, its just a flesh wound

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) throws her hands up and gives up

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] No, Shi, i just need more clues, thats all

[Kel (MarioCS)] dont give up on me.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hrugs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *shrugs

[Dominic (Calvin)] (d20) [1d20=4] 4

Kel (MarioCS) moves her hair

[Dominic (Calvin)] well

Kel (MarioCS) eyes are safe

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic: Religion check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic: Religion check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, are you saying that is a cover for an underground crypt? and that we should investigate?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to mime a clap-trap and looking

[Master] Dominic holds up the purple one and says that this was for an archbishop in the greek church

[Kel (MarioCS)] A clap trap? it could be...

[Master] but the actual symbol has been torn out and is bloodied

[Master] the white one is for a Cardinal of Hades

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) is getting visiblily frustrated

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does she have a matching chalice?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] do you mean, just lift and take a look?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mouths, "Carefully."

[mharm-15549] (1d10) [1d10=1] 1

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets [Ilero]].

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) holds up hold "OR" smacks them together as if to trap it

[Master] there is no chalice here

[Master] two broken candlesticks

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait but is the row boat Charons??)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes to look at candlesticks

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes outside to look at rowboat

Kel (MarioCS) follows Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 45'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anything significant about rowboat?)

[mharm-15549] (1d10) [1d10=10] 10

[mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 36 (35). Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 13 (14).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 50'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 38'07".

[mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 8'05".

[Robwill (to Master only)] sorry missed if you answered take closer look at mace. any discernible markings? made of good quality?

[Spring] (what's the page on the wiki about leveling up?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] What is is Shi? Did someone fall in the well?

[Spring] (having trouble finding it)

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified:

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - DELETED: 1st Level, 5, +3. DELETED: 3rd Level, 3, +3. DELETED: 2st Level, 5, +2.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points to rowboat and shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] rowboat? ya. Want togo for a row?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] /ME casting again

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 2'10"

[Kel (MarioCS)] wait, Row..go...slow..go for a slow row?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) also points to eels and shrugs [mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 250000 (125000). Class Levels - Warrior: (WARL) : CHANGED: 8 (7).

[Kel (MarioCS)] eelss. Hmmm

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against [Ilero]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=1] -2 points.

[Kel (MarioCS)] take the eels for a row?

[Master (to Robwill only)] the mace if of good quality but not magical

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against [Ilero]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=3] -4 points.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head and goes to look at the eel crates

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 27'06".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Propel, propel, propel the craft

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (anything special about eels or rowboat?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] phew, these stink

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (6) - Lightly Wounded

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Ever so genthly down the liquid solution.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Estaticaly,estatically, estatically, estatically,

[mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Neith of Inholt modified: Class Levels - Cleric: (CL) : CHANGED: 7 (5).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified:

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Existence is but an ilusion.

[mharm-15549] (1d8) [1d8=5] 5

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 3 (+3). CHANGED: 3rd Level -- Current: 3 (+3). CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 0 (+5).

[mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Neith of Inholt modified: Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 40 (35).

[Spring] (1d8)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - DELETED: Level 1 - Priest, 5, 5. DELETED: Level 2 - Priest, 5, 3. DELETED: Level 3 - Priest, 1, 1. CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (+3). DELETED: 2, 2, +0. CHANGED: 3 -- Maximum: 1 (3), CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 1 (+1).

[Spring] (1d8) [1d8=3] 3

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) casts on herself

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=8] -9 points.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (9) - Lightly Wounded

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 2 (3).

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets [Ilero]].

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Bob, to remove a curse, do we need to know the curse itself, or just that the personi scursed?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 48'02".

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 24 (21).

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) chases down Shi

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] HEy Shi

[mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Neith of Inholt modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 16 (18). Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 7 (9). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 11 (13). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 10 (12). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 13 (15). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 12 (11).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Do you want me to help you?

[Master] the person who is cursed can solve it by satisfiying the curse or having remove curse cast on them

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 1'05".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'04"

[Kel (MarioCS)] does the person who is cursed KNOW they are cursed?

[Master] in this case Shi knows she is cursed but not what the curse is

[mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Neith of Inholt modified: Class Levels - Cleric: (CL) : CHANGED: 7 (5).

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods at Foto

[mharm-15549 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Neith of Inholt modified: Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 40 (35).

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified:

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Spells - CHANGED: Remove Curse - Priest -- Expression: I remove a curse. {d20} (I remove a curse.),

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 7 (9). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 11 (13). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 10 (12). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 13 (15).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Remove Curse - Priest: I remove a curse. (d20) [1d20=6] 6

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Saving Throws - Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 12 (14).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Pssst: Hades’ priests must live in dark, dreary caverns. They hoard large amounts of gold, which they collect as fees for raising the dead.)

[Spring] (1d8) [1d8=8] 8

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, if we had Ilero read the lips of Shi, and sound out the sounds he thinks he sees, can Elven speakers understand the words?

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 36 (28).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is cursed remove)

[Master] you could try that

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero, can you assit?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 29'04".

[Ilero]] (TMO) raises an eyebrow. "You want what?"

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 7 (9). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 11 (13). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 10 (12). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 13 (15). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 12 (14).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero, we need your special skills

[Jared (Guy)] he needs help

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I'm confused. Assist with what do what?)

[Master (to Carissa only)] yes the curse is removed but you can play it out how you want

[Kel (MarioCS)] grrrr

[Kel (MarioCS)] nothing

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara! where are you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Master only)] Hahaha

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3rd Level -- Current: 2 (3).

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 16 (18).

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] yes, Kel? do you need me now?

[Dominic (Calvin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for modified: Magical Abilities - DELETED: 1st Level Spells, 5, 2. DELETED: 2nd Level Spells, 5, 4. DELETED: 3rd Level Spells, 3, 3.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 56'11".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Shi'Nynze.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Penelope. Distance: 2'05"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Penelope: Orison: I can create minor effects.

Jared (Guy) looks over at Shi

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 16 (18).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 2 (3).

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Shi, say something

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] so 8 to Penelepoe

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can jared read lips?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head and walks back to the covered crypt

[Indigo (Lisa)] (in elvish?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 40'08".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Shi, did that not work?

[Jared (Guy)] (( nope ))

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles at Foto

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] so no?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) bends down, "Yes, thank you. I just don't care to talk to her."

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 56'10".

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) smiles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (whispered)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Brother Foto!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] whew

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Penelope.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 64'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 67'04".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 29'05".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 28'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'03".

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray moved 6'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 25'10".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Wait

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 79'09".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Let me check

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt moved 71'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 16'01".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Detect Stonework Traps, Pits, and Deadfalls check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 4'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did Shi see anything odd about that rowboat earlier?)

[Master] no to Shi

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [QuiFon Ruminell]] modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - ADDED: Find/remove traps, 55, , Detect only.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thanks)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=74] 74 - ROLL FAILED against 55!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Qui says there are no trap

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are you sure? You're not as...accurate in the Mist.

[Jared (Guy)] traps?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 4'09".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 2'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 1'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 23'00".

[Master] Hey there

[Master] sorry

[Master] there was a food run

[Master] we are still here

[Jared (Guy)] lol

[Jared (Guy)] ((TMO still have his kidneys? lol))

[Master] LOL

Carissa has left the game on Sat Jun 02 19:00:58 EDT 2018

[Master] how are things there Guy?

[Master] explaining the history of the campaign to people

[Jared (Guy)] its been a long day im so glad im off tomorrow

[Master] Rob and Calvin have not been in for Calvin ever and for Rob about 15 years

[Jared (Guy)] nice

[Jared (Guy)] i notice a lot of people are missing though

[Master] the key people who missed are Marco and Mike

[Master] Kaz

[Master] Beth was here earlier and should be back later on

[Master] other than that I think we got everyone

[Jared (Guy)] lori?

[Master] she would be nice to have back but just is not playing anymore at all

[Master] like Kaz I imagine

[Jared (Guy)] yeah

[Jared (Guy)] brb

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] everyone returning

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Hey Guy

[Master] getting things organized

[JohnAA] you want to go into a cryt or a building?

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 49'08".

Carissa has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 19:22:56 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Carissa has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 39'01".

[JohnAA] Howard Plum moved 11'04".

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] moved 36'04".

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] moved 43'05".

[JohnAA] Aeiria moved 24'08".

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze moved 21'07".

[Jared (Guy)] always wanted to be a crypt kicker

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 31'11".

[JohnAA] Branwyn moved 38'01".

[JohnAA] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 33'08".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 26'09".

[JohnAA] Neith of Inholt moved 56'03".

[JohnAA] Hugh D'Ambray moved 34'02".

[JohnAA] Kenna Westfoot moved 22'10".

[Carissa] Been updating summary throughout the day if you haven't seen Guy

[Spring] back

[JohnAA] Jonargh moved 20'06".

[JohnAA] Jonargh moved 8'01".

[Jared (Guy)] group me with 4 other people and we can the crypt kicker 5 lol

[Carissa] Anor moved 4'10".

[Carissa] Galad moved 7'07".

[Carissa] Ithil moved 6'05".

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[JohnAA] Hugh D'Ambray moved 14'11".

[JohnAA] [Ilero]] moved 19'10".

[Jared (Guy)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNuVifA7DSU

[Carissa] (We're going to check buildings first and then kick open crypt :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 30'11".

[JohnAA] [Marisu]] moved 9'07".

[Jared (Guy)] for you youngsters lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 23'10".

[JohnAA] [Ilero]] moved 1'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 23'11".

[JohnAA] Dominic moved 11'04".

[Carissa] (lol for the link)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 15'07".

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

Ilero (TMO)] (no, TMO did not fall in the well)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks in window of building

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] wooden shutters barred from the inside

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can't look in the window

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 24'00".

[JohnAA] (someone want to check for traps, Ilerro?)

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 1'03".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=31] 31 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA) (to GM only)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=87] 87 - ROLL FAILED against 55!!

[Master] Qui does not find any traps on the door

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Kenna Westfoot moved 24'06".

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Kock?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *knock

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 10'06".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] No problem, go ahead

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) walks up to door and knocks

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Shi'Nynze moved 2'03".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) shakes head

Branwyn (Lisa) waits

[Master] Skeleton #13 moved 4'04".

[Master] Skeleton #13 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Skeleton #13 targets Kel. Distance: 5'05"

[Master] Skeleton #13 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 3'00"

[Master] Skeleton #13 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 2'11"

[Master] Skeleton #13 targets Jonargh. Distance: 4'08"

[Master] Skeleton #13: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #13: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can anyone get around her or does she need to move?)

[Master] move

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 3'09".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (step up or back)

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Skeleton #13. Distance: 2'11"

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Skeleton #13.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) backs up

Hoffman (JohnAA)] with the flat end

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Skeleton #13. Distance: 2'11"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Skeleton #13 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=12] -3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Skeleton #13 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Skeleton #13 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #13

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #13

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #13

[Master] Skeleton #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -21 (-29) - Dead

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just a little dead)

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) extend arm for Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Inside?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] after you

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) walks in over the skeleton

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 2'10".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 4'02".

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 1'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 37'01".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) stands guard

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at bookcase at back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 6'09".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks at the desks

Branwyn (Lisa) picks up a book and looks at the cover

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] The racks along the back of the wall contain piles of scrolls

[Master] they seem to be priestly

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] like 90210?

[Master] the desks are dusty and have not been used

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 5'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] These look like priest scrolls

[Master] there is still quills and ink there

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Not in character or I will not laugh)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh? Let's see those...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 10'00".

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot moved 42'00".

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt moved 46'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 5'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) checking the scrolls

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] These scrolls do not look like they have been disturbed for several months

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Any priestly recognition or anything?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) searches a desk.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) and Shi rummage through the scrolls and take them

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (hhhmmmm?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) picks one up to look at

[Master] religion check?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] :(

Spring looking for any religious ssymbols i might know

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Where's Dominic??)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looking for any religious ssymbols i might know

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Dominic! Scrolls in here! Do you recognize them?

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 22'09".

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 17'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We're just seeing if Dominic recognizes the religion)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Please dont open up the scrolls. We don't know what might be hiding inside of them

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Case in point, Branwyn and the demon marked scrolls

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic: Religion check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Any red scrolls?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lets just see if we can identify for now and if not, then take them with us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They looked older than the Hades intruders. they could be quite benign

[Master] these seem to be a large part of the body of work for the Greek Church

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Neith looks at them for a moment. Starts clearing out the scrolls and packing them in Hughs pack

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No no. Use the chest.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) "We can use this."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It needs water proofing unless we put them in the room scroll.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Take what you can"

[Master] what chest?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We have one empty chest)

[Master] ahhh

Ilero (TMO)] ?w=400&h=285

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "/me Holds the scrolls

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We can leave them for now until we get room scroll prepared and after looking at other rooms)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) For now lets leave them

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 16'00".

[Master] there are (100+1d100) [1d100=39] 139 scrolls

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) "We can put them in th room scroll later

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodding

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d6) [1d6=4] 4

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Hesitates

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at desks

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] but

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Takes ten"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d6) [1d6=2] 2

[Master] each scroll takes up about 2 pounds of encumbrance

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Places them inHughs Pack

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We can leave them here and move them once the scroll i open. No reaon to carry them yet.

[Dominic (Calvin)] (how many scrolls are there? Are they written in Greek?)

[Master] written in W Comm, all about and for the Greek Church

[Master] 139 scrolls in total

Hoffman (JohnAA)] So next room?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Are we good?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Dominic (Calvin)] We good

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Next room

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 32'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 35'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 41'06".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) takes an extra quill

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 17'08".

Ilero (TMO)] Borringgg...

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 46'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 3'08".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 23'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 14'10".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 14'10".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA) (to GM only)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 55!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] [Ilero]] moved 13'02".

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 9'06".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 12'01".

[Master] Qui says there are no traps

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 3'03".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 16'00".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] I checked for traps and....

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 12'07".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] there are no traps

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 7'01".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] You go ahead and know if you want

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 13'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Who's knocking this time?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Bust down the door. "Here's Jhonny!"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] i got your back

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Knock kncock

[Master] waiting and waiting and waiting

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Open it?

[Master] no response apparently

Leatherus (Sean Conner) opens the door

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/Gtffv9bpB-U

[Master] Leatherus moved 1'05".

[Master] Leatherus targets Skeleton #18. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] Skeleton #18 moved 3'11".

[Master] Skeleton #18 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] Skeleton #18 targets Branwyn. Distance: 5'08"

[Master] Skeleton #18 targets Neith of Inholt. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Skeleton #18 targets Leatherus. Distance: 1'08"

[Master] Skeleton #18 targets Leatherus. Distance: 1'08"

[Master] Skeleton #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Leatherus (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Leatherus (AC FINAL: 5).

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Attack: Long Sword, two hands, magic:: is now ARMED.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Attack: Long Sword, two hands, magic:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic:: is now ARMED.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 7'06".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 10'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 27'08".

[Sean Conner] Leatherus no longer targets Skeleton #18.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Remember you're blocking the doorway :) )

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Leatherus. Distance: 0'00"

[Sean Conner] Leatherus no longer targets Leatherus.

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Skeleton #18. Distance: 1'08"

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Skeleton #18. Distance: 5'11"

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Skeleton #18. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Hugh cannot attack through walls

[Master] neithe rcan Nieth

[Master] only Letherus can

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] 'm hitting the skeleton with the flat of the sword

[Master] ok

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=10] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #18 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] that is a hit

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((1d10)+6+2+1) [1d10=10] 19 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #18

[Master] Skeleton #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-19) - Dead

[Kel (MarioCS)] Who can turn?

[Dominic (Calvin)] I'll let you guys take these

[Kel (MarioCS)] where's Mara?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 2'06".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 13'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Turn where?

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Dominic (Calvin)] I'll hold my spells for when y'all are dying

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 11'00".

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Skeleton #9. Distance: 0'11"

[Kel (MarioCS)] turn to Mara, for assistance

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Attack: Mallet:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] she offered

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((16-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=17] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] With what?

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 9'06".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=2,4] 6 added to: Skeleton #9

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Skeleton #16. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 16'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 8'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 16'04".

[Dominic (Calvin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for modified:

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Skeleton #14. Distance: 34'07"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 16'01".

[Leatherus (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 5'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 14'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 1'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=19] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=11] 3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Short Bow for Elves: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Short Bow for Elves: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=5] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #14

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=5] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((16-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=14] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=6,2] 8 added to: Skeleton #9

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did kenna kill her skeleton?)

[Master] Skeleton #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-14) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (hit twice for #14 too?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 18'09".

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Skeleton #17. Distance: 1'07"

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks under the first bed.

[Master] you did hit twice yes Shi

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Magic Dagger: ((17-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=15] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 12'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Magic Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 added to: Skeleton #17

[Master] Skeleton #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry didn't know if it took 12 total hit)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] no half samage from arrows

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 21'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (oooh that's right....dang)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[MarioCS] Kel targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 1'07"

[Master (to TMO only)] ilero spots a small blet pouch on the floor under the bed

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=15] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=8] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #15

[Master] Skeleton #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-9) - Dying

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((16-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=18] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=2,2] 4

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 9'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 4'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] He snags it and looks inside.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 9'07".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 6'00".

[MarioCS] Kel targets Skeleton #14. Distance: 1'05"

[Master (to TMO only)] (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 gems

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 12'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=4] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=5] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey Kel. You're on a roll tonight hah? Gtet it? Anyone?

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] if it's not in reach he'll use the Hand)

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 1'07".

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 3'08".

[Master] Skeleton #14 targets Kel. Distance: 0'11"

[Master] Skeleton #14 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Tebhoundrin (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. HITS Tebhoundrin (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So just keep going? No more turns?)

[Master] Skeleton #14: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Tebhoundrin

[Kel (MarioCS)] nice one

[Master] Skeleton #14: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Tebhoundrin

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 14'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Teb!

[Master] Skeleton #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-7) - Dying

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Skeleton #17. Distance: 1'01"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((16-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=4,6] 10 added to: Skeleton #17

[Master] savign throw for Teb

[Master] crushign blow

[Master] is a d20

[Master] Skeleton #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-10) - Dying

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Master] Skeleton #16 moved 1'07".

[Master] Skeleton #16 targets Branwyn. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] Skeleton #16 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 4'09"

[Master] Skeleton #16 moved 2'09".

[Master] Skeleton #16 no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] Skeleton #16 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 3'09"

[Master] Skeleton #16 targets Leatherus. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Skeleton #16 no longer targets Kenna Westfoot.

[Master] Skeleton #16: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Leatherus (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #16: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS Leatherus (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #16: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Leatherus

[Master] Leatherus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] Teb, you ok??

[Master] Leatherus can take his attack now

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=11] -2 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #16 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((1d10)+6+2+1) [1d10=4] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #16

[Master] Teb is ok, just shook up a bit

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] these bony abominations tried to destroy me...its time they get destroyed

[Master] Skeleton #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-13) - Dying

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks the bed to see if it'

Ilero (TMO)] s usable.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How does it look, Ilero?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 33'01".

[Master] the beds look dusty but decent

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] Kel! tale me to more! they must all die

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Two chest at the bottom)

Branwyn (Lisa) opens bottom chest

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] Take*

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] Tebhoundrin moved 1'00".

[Ilero]] (TMO) goes through and checks in and under all the bedds, making sure they're usable asnd safe.

Kel (MarioCS) checks chest if locked

[Master] Branwyn finds a soupy mucky mess in the chest, looks like there was a body here that died in here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ewwww!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What is that smell?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Nothing good in this one

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Wrethces

Branwyn (Lisa) slams lid shut

Kel (MarioCS) gags :WHAT IS THAT?!::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Looks like someone got shut up in there and died

[Master] the other chest is not locked

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How about your chest Kel?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to not gag

[Robwill] Jonargh moved 1'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] opens chest

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What a horrid way to die...

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] Jon the sailor moved 18'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 23'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It has to be better than the one I just opened

[Robwill] Jonargh moved 21'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Centipedes...?

[Robwill] Jonargh moved 31'03".

[Master] inside of that chest is a pile of short swords

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 19'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Short sowrds. who can see if theyre valuable?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'09".

Kel (MarioCS) takes one short sword, holds breath, and stirs the oozy chest for treasure

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 47'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'10".

[Master] Kel feels his sword go CLINK against something metal

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But who'll reach in to pull it out??)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Um, Ilero, got a sec?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 62'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 4'10".

Ilero (TMO)] Huh? What ?

[Jon the sailor (RobertV) (to GM only)] Jon the sailor: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] just stirred the ooze, felt something in there, probably valuable

[Master (to RobertV only)] the well is dark and wet

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks uncertainly at the inside of the chest.

Elizabeth-51008 has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 20:07:43 EDT 2018

Elizabeth-51008 is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

Elizabeth-51008 has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Leatherus (JohnAA)] (WB BETH)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Mara wanted to help, didn't she?

Ilero (TMO)] In t'ere...?

[Kel (MarioCS)] right about...here in this corner

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hi Beth!)

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 50'05".

[Jared (Guy)] ((hey Beth))

[JohnAA] (Welcome Back)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) hey, she has a good heart

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi again Beth! We killed the evil priestess. Checking out the other buildings here now :) )

[JohnAA] Shi Wu?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) ANd long arms.

[Master] now she might have two of them

[Kel (MarioCS)] one day, we may need to count on her

[Elizabeth-51008] Hey, all!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hi Elizabeth

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] We could pick it up carefully, carry it outside, and dump the contents onto the ground.

[Elizabeth-51008] Sweet!

Dominic (Calvin) tried to use flail to scoop metal out

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Could but might attract something. But better in morning if we did dump)

Dominic (Calvin) tries*

[RobertV] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) keeping eye on Branwyn as well as listening for room

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Going to attract centipedes)

Ilero (TMO)] You got sack, put it in, Kel?

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] sean, logic has no place here

Hoffman (JohnAA)] CLOSE THE CHEST

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, put my sac in there??

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] So no A=A here?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Branwyn, can you seal the chest?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) notices Branwyn left and wanders after her

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 49'06".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Okay, I'll put the Ayn Rand down then.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 21'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'04".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 4'10".

[Master] what is Neith doing?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waits in the fresh air near the next door for the others to finish up

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 25'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 55'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Orision out the metal object and plkace the object on the ground in front of Kel (Neith does this)

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] Jon the sailor moved 6'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 37'02".

Leatherus (Sean Conner) looks uner the beds

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Neith catches a whiff and stares in disguest

[Master] Which metal object?

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Under the bed even.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Wash your hands Kel

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] All of them

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 43'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to see if the pens were in recent used

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] All of the not biological objects

[Master] Shi looks into an abandoned pig pen

[Dominic (Calvin)] What if

[Dominic (Calvin)] we took this into another building

[Dominic (Calvin)] and dumped it there

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] let's carry the chest into the other building and dump it in there

[Master] you just need to see them

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well...looks like a pig was here. Once. Maybe.

[Kel (MarioCS)] another building and dump

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] You nedd to type faster

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] ninja'd

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) walks back to door

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 7'02".

[Dominic (Calvin)] Type? What's type?

[Elizabeth-51008] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Moving crew? lets go

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) eying where Shi went

Ilero (TMO)] Hye can do it. Give sack.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] there were probably nice people who lived here until the Hades priestess showed up

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Movable type. Invented by Gutenberg in the late 1400s.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Shi, please wait

[Kel (MarioCS)] here you go

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) looks around

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 17'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 20'07".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "Poor people locked in chests...."

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 53'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 51'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Right here, Hoffman.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'01".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 26'00".

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 61'10".

Branwyn (Lisa) knocks on door

[Jonargh (Robwill)] i join Dominic in other building with dumped out contents

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) help Kel carry chest

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 84'02".

[Ilero]] (TMO) puts the Hand inside the sack, ties it shut, then dunks the then tests to see if he can still control the Hand.

Branwyn (Lisa) waits patiently

[Master] Skeleton #20 moved 8'05".

[Master] Skeleton #20 targets Branwyn. Distance: 3'09"

[Master] Skeleton #20 targets Jared. Distance: 5'04"

[Master] Skeleton #20 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 4'09"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 20'00".

[Master] Skeleton #20 moved 1'00".

[Master] Skeleton #20 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 5'02"

[Kel (MarioCS)] [Hoffman]] moved 30'11".

[Master] Skeleton #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Kel (MarioCS)] [Hoffman]] moved 35'05".

[Master] Skeleton #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 87'09".

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Skeleton #20. Distance: 2'03"

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Skeleton #20. Distance: 7'06"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Magic Dagger: ((17-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=3] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Skeleton #20 (AC FINAL: 7).

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 38'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (called or no?)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Skeleton #20. Distance: 3'05"

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 1'08".

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] follows Kel.

[Jared (Guy)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=19] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #20 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((16-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #20 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=17] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #20 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=1,6] 7 added to: Skeleton #20

[Master] Skeleton #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=6] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #20

[Guy] Jared targets Skeleton #20. Distance: 3'02"

[Master] Skeleton #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-4) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=3] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 8'03".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'04".

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) speaks loudly

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 18'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 9'05".

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Skeleton #21. Distance: 0'00"

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Skeleton #19. Distance: 0'11"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] JUST SO YOU KNOW THERE IS COMBAT OVER HERE

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 7'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] DOMINIC?

[Master] Skeleton #21 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Skeleton #19 moved 1'09".

[Master] Skeleton #19 moved 2'05".

[Master] Skeleton #19 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 1'05"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((16-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=18] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #21 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((13-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=20] -7 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #19 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Dominic (Calvin)] Oh! I'm on the way!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=4,5] 9 added to: Skeleton #21

[Master] Skeleton #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Kenna Westfoot (AC FINAL: 10).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((13-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=10] 3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #19 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Kenna Westfoot (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Skeleton #10. Distance: 22'01"

[Master] Skeleton #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Kenna Westfoot

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=8] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skeleton #19

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 51'09".

[Master] Skeleton #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-9) - Dying

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=8] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skeleton #19

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 90'08".

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 3'09".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-8) - Unharmed

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh moved 11'01".

[Master] Skeleton #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7).

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 4'10".

[Master] Skeleton #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=8] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=9] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh moved 60'04".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 2'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=6] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-10) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=3] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 4'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 18'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 39'03".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 41'03".

[Dominic (Calvin)] May I turn this fiend, bran?

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 0'01"

[Dominic (Calvin)] ooooor not

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets Skeleton #8.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 0'00"

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 2'02".

[Guy] Jared targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 1'05"

[Calvin] Dominic targets Skeleton #10. Distance: 6'07"

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets Kenna Westfoot.

[Calvin] Dominic targets Jared. Distance: 6'03"

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 0'01"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((16-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=7] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Dominic (Calvin) (to GM only)] Character sheet for modified: Custom Expressions - ADDED: Turn Undead, {d20} Skeletons: D | Zombie & Ghoul: T. ADDED: Turn in Mist, {d20} Skeletons & Zombies: T.

[Master] Skeleton #15 targets Jared. Distance: 1'05"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=5,3] 8 added to: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #10 moved 13'07".

[Master] Skeleton #10 targets Jared. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] Skeleton #10 targets Dominic. Distance: 0'10"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes please Dominic

[Master] Skeleton #15: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Jared (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #15: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Jared (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #15: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Jared

[Master] Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-8) - Disabled

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Dominic (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. HITS Dominic (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #10: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Dominic

[Master] Dominic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 5'06"

[Master] Jared and Dominic

[Dominic (Calvin)] (d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 0. HITS Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Dominic (Calvin)] (oops)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [1d8=6] 6 added to: Skeleton #15

[Master] Skeleton #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

Dominic (Calvin) turns that one skeleton in front of me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'10".

[Dominic (Calvin)] (2d6) [2d6=1,1] 2

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Skeleton #15.

[Master] Skeleton #10 moved 16'07".

[Master] Skeleton #10 no longer targets Dominic.

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 2'07"

[Master] Skeleton #10 moved 8'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Magic Dagger: ((17-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=18] 0 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Magic Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 added to: Skeleton #15

[Master] Skeleton #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-1) - Massively Wounded

[Dominic (Calvin)] Woohoo

Kel (MarioCS) puts the sack over his hand, cinches up the sack, and uses it like a glove, stirs the ooze to find the object

Dominic (Calvin) glares menacingly at turned skeletons

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel, Tebhoundrin and [Hoffman]] moved 41'04".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I'll head over to help with the skeletons

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 15. MISSES Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 22'05".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 28'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 1'02".

[Dominic (Calvin)] A little late on that, Leatherus

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 1'06".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 33'08".

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Skeleton #20. Distance: 1'03"

[Leatherus (Sean Conner) (to Master only)] when can I atack?

[Master] Kel stirs around in there and finds a short sword

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Magic Dagger: ((17-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=8] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Leatherus can go now

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=3] 6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #20 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((1d10)+6+2+1) [1d10=10] 19 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #20

Kel (MarioCS) takes the short sword to the swampy water to clean it off

[Master] Skeleton #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -22 (-19) - Dead

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel, Tebhoundrin and [Hoffman]] moved 29'03".

[Master] Jared can go again

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 3'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 13. MISSES Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Sean Conner] Leatherus no longer targets Skeleton #20.

Dominic (Calvin) watches Jared attacking skeleton

[Master] and then there are two that are turned

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 12'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Rememebr if anyone gets hurt, no cript

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Skeleton #19. Distance: 0'04"

[Dominic (Calvin)] Mind if I... turn this one?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Please

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Dominic

[Dominic (Calvin)] If you could just scoot over a little bit

[Dominic (Calvin)] that would be nice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 4'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Turn away)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner) (to Master only)] let me know when I can attack.

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Skeleton #15.

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 3'09".

Dominic (Calvin) turns skeleton

[Master] Skeleton #15 moved 8'04".

[Master] Skeleton #15 no longer targets Jared.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 22'07".

[Jared (Guy)] ((parting shot or no?))

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] https://youtu.be/h_lzgo7pmzk

[Master (to Sean Conner only)] Letherus only sees the three turned skeletons

[Master] there are the three turned skeletons left

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can we pick up the turned skeletons and toss them in the bbq pit?)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner) (to Master only)] is the onein front of me dead?

[Master] yes to Sean

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 3'07".

[Master] up to you for LIsa

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Skeleton #10. Distance: 1'05"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((16-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=7] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (is the fire lit?)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 21'10".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=3,1] 4 added to: Skeleton #10

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (or just ok)

[Sean Conner] Leatherus no longer targets Skeleton #19.

[Master] Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Skeleton #10. Distance: 0'06"

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=9] 0 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((1d10)+6+2+1) [1d10=10] 19 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-10) - Dying

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Skeleton #10. Distance: 1'03"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: ((16-(d20{+0-4}))-2) [1d20=7] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v SM: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=6,3] 9 added to: Skeleton #10

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=19] -10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-9) - Dying

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((1d10)+6+2+1) [1d10=3] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (John is on fire)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (ouch)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry didn't mean to burn you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (jared want to take care of that last one?)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I'm having a hot time tonight.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Pun was just too hot to handle)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] oh,John is on fire.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (is this admiration or distress? do we need water?)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 12'09".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 1'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (SMILES)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 17'06".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (burn baby burn, lol)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 0. HITS Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [1d8=1] 1 added to: Skeleton #15

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 1'04"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 7'06".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=20] -11 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1-2) [1d20=4] 5 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((1d10)+6+2+1) [1d10=5] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #15

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword, magic: ((1d10)+6+2+1) [1d10=7] 16 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Skeleton #15

[Master] Skeleton #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-8) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Branwyn (Lisa) surprised to see food on the tables and looks to see if it is all rotten

[Kel (MarioCS)] (is the short sword Kel found in the chest any differebt than the others?

[Master] yes to lisa

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) waiting to see who comes back

Branwyn (Lisa) crinkles up her nose

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The food is almost as disgusting as what was in that chest

[Master] Kel has a short sword

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No surprise.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel, Tebhoundrin and [Hoffman]] moved 69'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 26'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] [Hoffman]] moved 3'05".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] so your done with me?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But smells slightly better than that chest. Not by much, though...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 10'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel, Tebhoundrin and [Hoffman]] moved 2'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (are these two small chests?)

[Dominic (Calvin)] We cleared the room, has the chest been dumped?

[Dominic (Calvin)] Did you do that without me?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not yet

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] follows [Miranda Paige]].

[Kel (MarioCS)] Oozy chest still there, but the sword in it seems normal Hoffman (JohnAA)] Branwyn moved 8'04".

[Master] yes those are chests

[Dominic (Calvin)] You... got the sword out?

[Dominic (Calvin)] Without dumping it?

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] follows [Hoffman]].

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] follows [Hoffman]].

[Dominic (Calvin)] That's gross

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) opens one of the chests

[Master] tinder for the fire

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Have the wolf lik you clean

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) opens the second chest

Hoffman (JohnAA)] lick

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 7'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ewww)

[Master] pokers

[Dominic (Calvin)] That's just trading one ooze for another

[Master] strait iron rods

[Master] straight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anyone need iron rods or tinder?

[Kel (MarioCS)] i used a bag on my hand

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) gags

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Oooh! Puppetry!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Fire pokers

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ilero likes puppets!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Crypt time???)

[Jonargh (Robwill)] oozy chest time?

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] No! Puppet time!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ooozy c hest was a short sword)

[Jared (Guy)] ((BONK))

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Hey Dominic,

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe we should get rid of the priestess's body...

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] HEY HEY HEY HEY

[Dominic (Calvin)] If we stick the priestess' head onto a poker, we have a puppet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (hahaha!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All seems clear

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] YEs Anastasia

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] She's just a figurehead, then.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] LOL!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] rofl

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] BRILLIANT!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] Quote of the Weekend

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (AMAZING)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] jus twow

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] :D

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 61'11".

[Dominic (Calvin)] Just think: We'd have a Priestess Poker Puppet

[Bull Headed Man #2 (Master)] ROAR ROAR

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 115'00".

[Master] Priestess in black moved 55'02".

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 moved 36'04".

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 targets Kel. Distance: 1'04"

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 targets Anor. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 targets Ithil. Distance: 4'09"

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 3'07"

[Dominic (Calvin)] that just rolls off the to- what was that

[Master] Howard Plum moved 2'05".

[Master] Treble moved 7'02".

[Master] Mercy moved 5'10".

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 moved 11'08".

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 2'05"

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 no longer targets Anor.

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 no longer targets Ithil.

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 targets Howard Plum. Distance: 1'01"

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 26'07".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 14'04".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 34'11".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 34'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 17'02".

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2: Attack: Large Battle Axe: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 2. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 02 20:38:55 EDT 2018

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 15'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 13'00".

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2: Damage v SM: Large Battle Axe: (1d10+1d4) [1d10=7; 1d4=2] 9 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh moved 11'05".

[Master] Jonargh moved 19'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 3'02".

TMO has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 20:39:17 EDT 2018

[Dominic (Calvin)] The bull would make a MUCH better puppet

[Guy] Jared targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 8'10"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] LOL

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (NICE)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-27) - Dying

TMO is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

TMO has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 5'06".

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 4'04".

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 29'01"

Branwyn (Lisa) hears Hugh screaming and hurries out of building

[Calvin] Dominic no longer targets Jared.

[Bull Headed Man #2 (Master)] SLAMS as the minataur SLAMS into Hugh and pins him to the wall with his horns

[Calvin] Dominic targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 9'09"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 10'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 31'04".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'11".

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 moved 4'06".

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 targets Jared. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 targets Mercy. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 targets Treble. Distance: 2'08"

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2 targets Jonargh. Distance: 5'06"

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -3. HITS Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 5. HITS Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Bull Headed Man #2 (Master)] and NOW people can roll Init

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Damage v L: Long Sword: (1d12) [1d12=10] 10 added to: Bull Headed Man #2

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Damage v L: Long Sword: (1d12) [1d12=12] 12 added to: Bull Headed Man #2

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 02 20:40:34 EDT 2018

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=7] 17

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 7'09".

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 14'03".

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

TMO has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 20:41:03 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

TMO has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=2] 14

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=5] 15

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=2] 12

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 5'05".

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] Jon the sailor moved 19'05".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Jared (Guy)] ((the sad thing is ill never roll that good again))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=10] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] and so now

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=5] 15

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=1] 0 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=7] 16

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=2] 12

[Jon the sailor (RobertV) (to GM only)] Jon the sailor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Huh is dragging the dead Priestess across the courtyard, when Anastacia calls out

[Master] and a Miniatuar comes charging across the yard and SLAMS Hugh into a wall

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 30'02".

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) looking for more

[Jon the sailor (RobertV) (to GM only)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 23'10".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (if there is more bulls)

[Lisa] Indigo targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 4'00"

[Jonargh (Robwill) (to Master only)] is minotaur large creature?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=3] 13

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=7] 16

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (or cow headed women)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 1. HITS Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] yes to Large

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bull Headed Man #2

[Robwill] Jared no longer targets Bull Headed Man #2.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bull Headed Man #2

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=8] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bull Headed Man #2

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Jonargh

[Robwill] Jared targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-24) - Moderately Wounded

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 6. HITS Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh moved 6'08".

[RobertV] Jon the sailor targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 0'01"

[Robwill] Jonargh targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 0'08"

[TMO] (Minotaurs are men with the heads of bulls. Wominataurs are cows with the heads of women.)

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (AHHH)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Aeiria

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria casts a spell against Bull Headed Man #2: Sunscorch: A beam of light shines from the sky onto a target dealing (1d6+5) [1d6=1] 6 points of damage, (1d6+(5*2)) [1d6=1] 11 if the target is undead. In either case the target is blinded for (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 rounds.

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Galad (Carissa)] (Remember you'll need to sleep 8 hours ot get all spells back)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Galad

Galad (Carissa) limps away from bull fight

[Galad (Carissa)] Ithil moved 3'00".

[Galad (Carissa)] Galad moved 14'11".

[Master] and there are still the evenign and then three watches to get through

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 23'08"

[Galad (Carissa)] Galad moved 3'07".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 7'08".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Guarding

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Dominic. Distance: 0'10"

[MarioCS] Kel targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 8'00"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 50'06"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 20'05"

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 6'08"

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Dominic.

[TMO] [Shurkural]] moved 18'02".

[TMO] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=2] 12 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6).

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 8'05"

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Dominic

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic casts a spell against Bull Headed Man #2: Prayer: For (6) 6 rounds, allies in a 60' radius recieve a +1 to attack, damage and save rolls while enemies receive a -1 to those rolls. This is cumulative with chant.

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 1'08".

[Calvin] Dominic no longer targets Bull Headed Man #2.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (holds action)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jared

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=1] 18 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 9'09".

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Bull Headed Man #2. Distance: 1'05"

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets [Marisu]]. Distance: 11'08"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Shepard's Crook:: is now ARMED.

[Jonargh (Robwill)] is there someone here who can track the minotaur prints in soft muck to find where it came from?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] /meSaves Hugh

[Dominic (Calvin)] (Everyone in a 60' radius should have +1 to atack damage and saves, whereas enemies get minus one)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shur sure can!)

[Dominic (Calvin)] (Because of Prayer(

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wolves have tracking, too)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Sure Shur can

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But Shi is in a building and can't offer them at the moment)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 14. MISSES Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Jonargh (Robwill)] is there someone here that can track the minotaur prints in the soft marsh muck to find where it came from?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 8'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shurkural is our ranger tracker

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 1'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is a good idea. I bet she sacn help with that

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=12] -3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=16] -7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Bull Headed Man #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bull Headed Man #2

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bull Headed Man #2

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bull Headed Man #2

[Jared (Guy)] ((actually i can track as well))

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Jon the sailor moved 18'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Tell Jonargh :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Jared

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Jon the sailor moved 14'03".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (I can track food) (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's very important!)

[Master] Bull Headed Man #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-30) - Dying

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 10'07".

[Master] Combat has finished.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'02"

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 1'03".

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Hugh you dumbass

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Helps Bind WOunds

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 15'02".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't think that'll fit in the fire pit in here....

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=1] -2 points.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Priestess in black moved 10'05".

[Jonargh (Robwill)] Jonargh moved 17'09".

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Dominic (Calvin)] Dominic moved 4'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=1] -2 points.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] We have a dead priestess and a minataur ... I think we have enough for a Punch and Judy show.

Dominic (Calvin) peeks down well

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (2) - Massively Wounded

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 8'05".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 2'08".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (we have a moving dead priestes???)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (just moved her from the fray)

Jared (Guy) studies the minotaurs tracks looking for the way it came

[Dominic (Calvin)] (I believe she's being dragged)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] No, we have a priestess puppet.

[Jonargh (Robwill)] wew were moving priestess to burn body

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (1d3) [1d3=2] 2

[Jonargh (Robwill)] then minotaur attacked

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] This is why I did not heal everybody before

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (someone is pulling strings...)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (2) - Massively Wounded

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Groans

Dominic (Calvin) looks for a rock nearby

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Where did it come from?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Kicks the corpse

[Master] Jared moved 25'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "You son of a bull!"

[Master] Jared moved 42'10".

[Master] Jared moved 56'09".

[Master] Jared moved 70'06".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 56'01".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] Jared can see the spot where the minataour came up onto the island

[Master] after that the tracks go into the water

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 48'09".

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +1 (2).

Dominic (Calvin) throws a pebble into the well and listens to it drop

[Master] plink

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 9'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 19'09".

[Jared (Guy)] he walked in the water to come up here

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 35'07".

[Master] YOU FOOLISH HOBBBIT

[Dominic (Calvin)] The well doesn't seem too deep

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 3'06".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Are you sure we want to open a Greek

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) checks on the wolves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 8'00".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pets and lightly murmurs to them

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 19'10".

Branwyn (Lisa) searches bull headed man

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good idea)

[Dominic (Calvin)] (there are bull headed men all around you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Nice!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahahahaha!!!)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] LOL

[TMO] [Shurkural]] follows Jared.

Leatherus (Sean Conner) follows Jared as well.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 28'03".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 36'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 12'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Find anything, Branwyn?

[Master] two d100 please LIsa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=1] 1

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=17] 17

[Master] HOLY COW

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No Bull

[Jared (Guy)] Its no good I cant track in water

[Master] two on the any magic item

[Kel (MarioCS)] well yes, the minotaur is now

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] SWEET

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] WE PICK?

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 02 21:00:47 EDT 2018

[Master] and so

[Master] I need two more d100

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=10] 10

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=25] 25

[Master] magical liquidds

[Master] scrolls

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No encounter rolls for Lisa)

[Master] d1000

[Master] and then d1000

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (1d1000) [1d1000=206] 206

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (1d1000) [1d1000=517] 517

[Master] a jar of oil

[Branwyn (Lisa)] pennzoil

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] and a scroll of protection from Genies

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 22'10".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks curiously at scroll

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 1'08"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 1'08"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I suppose we could run into a genie somewhere

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Where do you find genies, anyways?

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) muses about genies with light brown hair

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 0 (2).

TMO has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 21:05:11 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (16) - Heavily Wounded

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] 16 pts

TMO has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wu Sen may have experiences with genies in his travels

[TMO] (speed test)

[Jonargh (Robwill)] does anyone think we should wade into water to find minotaur hiding place?

[TMO] (test #2)

[TMO] (not full speed, but much better)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Op1TaXmCw)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Not I

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] JonAaaarrrr

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And if we stay the night, the stone not easy to burn building might be best)

[Guy] and which way will you go? I cant track in the water

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Might pick up the trail again on the other side

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe rest before we track?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We're a little beat u...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] oh now you want to be careful

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ....after we open the crypt.

[TMO] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB58PriYA8E

[Master] Shur on the this island there is not any more tracks

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) keeps an eye on the scouts

[Master] if you want to go out into the swamps

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Um guys

[TMO] (gee, thanks for the offer, but I'll pass for now)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Shur is acting like Ilero

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We do need to get rid of the bodies...

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Guy] sorry folks but i cant stay awake much longer

[Master] thank you very much for being here Guy

[Calvin] If moving the body of the priestess made the bull attack, why not just move the fire to her

[TMO] (I'm actually having a bit of trouble staying focused too. :) )

[Master] text me your address

[Master] so I can send you your gift

[Calvin] We can bring the wood out and burn her where she lies

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) I'll grab the kindling

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sigh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Holding his side

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sleep is always good. AT least you made some of it!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (gnite Guy!!)

[Guy] been up since 3 and working since 5

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Good night.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I pile the bull man on the priestess

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grunts

[Calvin] I am back at the keyboard.

[Guy] see yall friday good luck in the crypt

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (g'night!)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Piles kindling and wood

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha thanks. Night Guy!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Night Guy!)

[Guy] night

[Dominic (Calvin)] (goodnight Guy, nice to meet you (virtually))

Hoffman (JohnAA)] TTFN

Guy has left the game on Sat Jun 02 21:13:13 EDT 2018

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Drags on cigareete flicks it in the kindling)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Carefully kneells down and lights fire

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) nodding toward cigareete "Those things will kill you"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sorry Beth, telling stories here)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Wish you were here)

[Master] restroom and refills for me

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Inndeed)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (::chuckles:: I do too :D )

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (Get discord and everyone can talk while playing, lol.)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (we have talked about that too)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We were talking about that earlier! We should!)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (I used it a lot when I was playing Star Wars. We use the Battle.net voice chat for WoW.)

[TMO] (that might be very distracting)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (It was great when running dungeons together and needing to use your hands for fighting instead of typing, lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I was thinking maybe good for recording but not sure how to intergrate with typing)

[Dominic (Calvin)] (Discord is really good for stuff like this, to be honest. You could seperate channels, and Bob could move you back and forth between maps if you split up, and you could have channels for in-character chat and out-of-character chat...)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (we need a good disctation software)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (.....chats must all be typed because I'm not doing summaries and trying to keep track of you all)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (LOL!!!)

[Dominic (Calvin)] (That's true)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Dictation)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (John volunteers to take over. Got it! :D )

Hoffman (JohnAA)] smiles

[JohnAA] so do we want to start selecting beds

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (main problem would be moving back and forth between windows when doing different channels)

[Master] you have one more encounter roll .... potential roll..... before watches for the night

[Master] Time of Day: 03:00 PM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 7th, 1267 TGR.

[JohnAA] Qui plans on casting Nap on at least Miranda

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe tackle room scroll? But should check crypt for gold first....)

[JohnAA] Miranda , Dominic and Brother Foto get beds

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....wood buildings and fire)

[JohnAA] Everyone get in position for our encounter

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=20] 20

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil, Anor and Galad moved 5'09".

[Dominic (Calvin)] (The moving between different channels could be done by Bob if he was in charge)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 12'01".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 53'02".

[Dominic (Calvin)] (in discord)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) moving towards the stone church for rest

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 15'06".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (true)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 7'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 17'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 12'11".

[JohnAA] [Shurkural]] moved 29'03".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 7'03".

[JohnAA] Neith of Inholt moved 9'11".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 63'09".

[JohnAA] Hugh D'Ambray moved 13'00".

[JohnAA] Mara the Blessed moved 56'05".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] shall we create a hospital for the most wounded?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 12'05".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 23'10".

[JohnAA] [Shurkural]] moved 34'00".

[JohnAA] Dominic moved 68'09".

[JohnAA] Lord Branadarus moved 52'06".

[JohnAA] Branwyn moved 77'01".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 34'05".

[JohnAA] Hugh D'Ambray moved 28'10".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 18'09".

[JohnAA] Mara the Blessed moved 34'10".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] All priest need to rest too

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well it is not night time yet

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so i could stay awake for a while, but it would be easier to doctor the injured if we had them all in one place

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] YEs

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 02 21:32:19 EDT 2018

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 17'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 18'05".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay. Neith has two level 3 spells she can cast and then she is tapped out of level three spells until she's rested. What i'm plainning is to cast accelerate on Hugh, and then cast nap. Then he can possibly take the last 8 hours from third shift so he can get even more healing. If we hole up in the field hospital for the night, we'll be okay. It's a defensibly position and we wont nee dto keep too many guards because there is only one entrance. Furthermore, it would be easier to wake everyone up if necessary. This will allow for peaceful sleep and healing and spell access. Does anyone hav e problem with this.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad, Anor and Ithil moved 31'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 10'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] what he said

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 45'03".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] concur

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 104'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] but the whole mist sick you can't cast 3rd level spell thing hinders the plan

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Reminder: you can only cast level 1 and 2 spells while sick. You can ALSo only cast 5 level 1 spells and 2 level 2 spells only)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Remember bonuses

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (We're all mist sick?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Mario can you do the priest boost to cast my level three spells?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] otherwise, Hugh will only be able to sleep

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But is it worth using one of her spells for it? Does she have free spells?)

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] healthy - marisu, branwyn, neith, shi, qui, kel, leatherus, branadarus, indigo, ilero, mara, jon, aeira, hoffman, kenna, foto, howard, snee and miranda

[Lisa] we are not short of peoples

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good point)

[Lisa] shur isn't great but not depleted

[Lisa] no Beth

[Lisa] sorry

[Lisa] Foto, aeira, qui, miranda and Mara are not Mist sick

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ones new to the Mist were hit with it)

[Lisa] neith, shi, kenna, snezana are sick

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hugh, Kel, Shur, Johan, Marisu, and Jon as well but only affects their saves)

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 02 21:46:36 EDT 2018

TMO has joined the game on Sat Jun 02 21:47:08 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Fenherrick Monastery...

TMO has received the map Fenherrick Monastery.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Combine: 3 to 5 priests combine their efforts so that one can cast and turn undead at a higher level.

[TMO] (speed test)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 41'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against : Combine: 3 to 5 priests combine their efforts so that one can cast and turn undead at a higher level.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Combine: 3 to 5 priests combine their efforts so that one can cast and turn undead at a higher level.

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 24'10".

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 2'04"

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 2'04"

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] hold on a second

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against [Marisu]]: Nap: I sleep a full night's worth of sleep in one hour.

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: Level 1 -- Current: 1 (2).

[JohnAA (to GM only)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Nap: I sleep a full night's worth of sleep in one hour.

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt no longer targets [Marisu]].

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against : Nap: I sleep a full night's worth of sleep in one hour.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against : Nap: I sleep a full night's worth of sleep in one hour.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 19'08".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] Get a room!

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [QuiFon Ruminell]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3 -- Current: +1 (+2).

[Mercy (Master)] ggaaa

[Mercy (Master)] bblllliiiipp

[Master] Mercy moved 3'07".

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

[Master] Mercy moved 7'04".

[Master] Mercy moved 11'03".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] Mercy moved 2'05".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 14'03".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 2'08"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not my kid!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[JohnAA] After Miranda wakes up

[Master] Penelope moved 15'03".

[Master] Penelope moved 30'08".

[Master] Penelope moved 44'07".

[JohnAA] Brother Foto casts the last of his healing befrore laying down and getting nap cast on him

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 5'08".

[Master] Treble moved 22'02".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) watching from near the barrack door

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] Jon the sailor moved 14'05".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Repair Injury: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=9] -10 points.

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3rd Level -- Current: 1 (2).

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (10) - Moderately Wounded

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 4'11".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 3'03"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against [Shurkural]]: Repair Injury: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=10] -11 points.

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (11) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3rd Level -- Current: 0. (1).

Shurkural (TMO)] Thanks Sweetie

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 7'10".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets [Shurkural]].

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 8'09".

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 4'00"

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets Brother Fotopoulos.

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Brother Fotopoulos. Distance: 4'00"

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against Brother Fotopoulos: Nap: I sleep a full night's worth of sleep in one hour.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (who should I and can I heal?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe hold on to them since we may or may not have an encounter)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And the rest of our healers are resting)

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets Brother Fotopoulos.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (ok)

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 1'06".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 8'01".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 24'09".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 29'10".

[JohnAA] My character are done healing for the night

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 4'06".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 9'06".

[JohnAA] you do what you can Beth

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Spells - CHANGED: Bless/Curse -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Combine -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Detect Magic - Priest -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Orison -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Purify Food and Drink -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Light - Priest -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Sunscorch -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Command -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Magical Stone -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Analyze Balance -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Detect Evil - Priest -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Detect Poison -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Create Water -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Firelight -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Log of Everburning -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Strength of Stone -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Wind Column -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Cure Light Wounds -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Dispel Fatigue -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Invisibility to Undead -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Command -- # Memorized: 1 (--),

[TMO (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Where you going, Johan?

[TMO (to Master only)] looking at that gem he found

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] Thouht I would be in the library here

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The bed are more comfortable. You'd be better off in there.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) popints to door next to her

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Johan the Apprentice (Master) (to TMO only)] and Ilero cannot tell anything about it, too much dirt and grime and bad lighting

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: +5 (5). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +5 (+1). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: +1 (1). CHANGED: 1 Mage -- Current: +5 (+3). CHANGED: 2 Mage -- Current: +2 (+0).

Branwyn (Lisa) taps indigo and Brandarus to get all the silver out of the skiffs and inot the library

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You should rest. We have time to look at what's in the library, I think.

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I can do some transcribing for you

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (unsure who is able to accept more heals and whether to use lvl 1 or 2, etc. :p)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'll get the potion chest with the room scroll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 26'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 27'10".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Yes, but you're barely standing."

[JohnAA] (in the room with the beds are the worst)

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I should do something useful

[JohnAA] Hugh, Shur and Lord B

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Resting and healing is useful.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Rather than making BRanwyn worry about you.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 41'07".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 40'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 22'06".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 18'09".

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 13'05".

Branwyn (Lisa) goes back in and grabs Hugh's pack

[Branwyn (Lisa)] takes his silver and moves it to the library

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 7'10"

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=8] -9 points.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He's healing and sleeping)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 35'05".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (9) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Doesn't need spell)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (oh... lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 23'02".

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Spells - CHANGED: Chant -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Mystic Transfer -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Sanctify -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Aid -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Spiritual Hammer -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Augury -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Detect Charm -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Find Traps -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Dust Devil -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Fire Trap - Priest -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Flame Blade -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Heat Metal -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Produce Flame -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Soften Earth and Stone -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Watery Fist -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Cure Moderate Wounds -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Slow Poison -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Aid -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Restore Strength -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Command -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Protection from Chaos -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Calm Chaos -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Enthrall -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Hold Person - Priest -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Endure Cold/Endure Heat -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Protection from Evil - Priest -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Ring of Hands -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Sanctuary -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Resist Acid and Corrosion -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Resist Fire/Resist Cold -- # Memorized: 1 (--), CHANGED: Withdraw -- # Memorized: 1 (--),

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] moved 6'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha all good. Was trying to keep that convo to chat, not sure we fully succeeded :) )

[JohnAA] Jared moved 37'09".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (He should wake up extra healthy, then. ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 17'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes to help

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 26'01".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 7'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe gather everyone in or near the barrack)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus moved 14'00".

[TMO] [Ilero]] moved 20'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And a few in the library)

[Master] Time of Day: 04:00 PM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 7th, 1267 TGR.

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

TMO hands Branwyn a belt pouch with a gem in it. "Hye find t'is. Not sure if any good. Toss in Room."

[JohnAA] Jared moved 5'10".

[JohnAA] Jared moved 23'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] moved 67'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 6'08".

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] moved 2'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sticky arrow inside?)

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Anor. Distance: 9'10"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[JohnAA] Princess needs a bed

Branwyn (Lisa) hangs the room scroll on the wall

[JohnAA] Jon the sailor moved 4'09".

[JohnAA] Mercy moved 52'07".

[JohnAA] Jonargh moved 75'00".

Branwyn (Lisa) watches as the lovely room opens

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 56'03".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 35'00".

[JohnAA] Howard Plum moved 61'05".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 7'06".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria casts a spell against Anor: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=5] -5 points.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 9'11".

Branwyn (Lisa) then the three start loading the room with the silver and Greek scrolls

[JohnAA] Neith of Inholt moved 30'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thank you :) )

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] moved 19'03".

[JohnAA] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 11'06".

[Master] Anor moved 3'09".

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Anor moved 3'06".

[JohnAA] Indigo moved 33'02".

[JohnAA] Hugh D'Ambray moved 38'00".

[JohnAA] Leatherus moved 25'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anor and Shi are good for watches)

[JohnAA] Snezana moved 30'11".

[JohnAA] Mara the Blessed moved 26'08".

[JohnAA] [Marisu]] moved 56'10".

[JohnAA] [Shurkural]] moved 40'00".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] But can Anor be a lock?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't know how long loading scroll takes but when it is done Branwyn will close it up)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A lock?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 43'00".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Shoot. A CLOCK

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (And Galad can't be healed?)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] He's a watch.

[JohnAA] So we have Hoffman and Leathrus on 1, Kel & Hugh on 2, Indigo and Shur on 3

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha that makes more sense)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not until morning :( )

[JohnAA] Others can add as they want

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Which is a typeo of clock .. so I guess so.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Better than a sun dial

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha especially in The Mist!)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (Precisely!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (prefer Anor be a GLOCK, much more useful)

[JohnAA] (Beth, you can be on 3rd watch ?)

Ilero (TMO)] (add altar decorations and scythe in the Room)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (Yes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[JohnAA] Eddie moved 48'04".

[JohnAA] Kenna Westfoot moved 63'05".

Branwyn (Lisa) waraps horrendously evil scythe in the bloddy altar cloths and puts it in the room scroll

[JohnAA] Anastasia and Penelope shoudl be inside

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 71'04".

[JohnAA] unless she wants to be on watch

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You'll have to convince them)

[Master] Penelope moved 66'11".

[Master] Treble moved 43'08".

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 52'11".

[JohnAA] Aeiria moved 25'07".

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria no longer targets Anor.

[Master] so you are ready for watches?

Branwyn (Lisa) closes up room scroll and put it away

[Master] first watch of Hoffman Branwyn and Leatherus

[JohnAA] Watches are on the map

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So is Shi sleeping or on watch?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 32'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] [Ilero]] moved 14'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shi'Nynze moved 22'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 35'09".

[JohnAA] [Ilero]] moved 44'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 1'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 12'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 9'08".

[JohnAA] Now we are ready

[JohnAA] Up to you

[Master] so people talking

[Master] ??

Hoffman (JohnAA)] So Branwyn,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 72'00".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] your taking watch now?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Talk to each other!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Treble moved 14'09".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (where did you go?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Treble moved 68'06".

Ilero (TMO)] (If anyone wants to notice, Marisu is not in the main room with the others)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 38'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Treble moved 43'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Treble moved 59'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 40'04".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Ilero]] moved 15'11".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 13'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Open the crypt, Marisu!!)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 1'05".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Shurkural]] moved 20'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Treble moved 1'04".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Indigo moved 17'11".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Aeiria moved 20'00".

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 5'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 6'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)]

Hoffman (JohnAA)] SO Branwyn, if you need be I'll be over here

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 24'08".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 34'03".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) checks in the barracks

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 6'10".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) pets Eddie

Eddie (JohnAA) stands up

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 40'01".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 57'03".

Eddie (JohnAA) sniffs

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) praying

Eddie (JohnAA) walks up to Marisu

[Marisu]] (TMO) hugs Eddie.

Eddie (JohnAA) lays down against her

Hoffman (JohnAA)] So Leatherrus

Hoffman (JohnAA)] What have you been upto

Hoffman (JohnAA)] How is Tristina's church

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] 5'10"

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Andit's there.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ((That explains a lot)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Another talker

Hoffman (JohnAA)] good

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I can talk,.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] maybe I will have better luck with Branwyn

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I can talk a lot.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] But ask a silly question ...

Hoffman (JohnAA)] What would be a good question

Hoffman (JohnAA)] tell me what to ask

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] What's the question where the answer is 42 ...

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I do not do math

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] That's probably why no one knows the question.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Are you working directly for the Queen or just on retainer?

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I don't tink the answe that is 42r to

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I don't think the answer to that question is 42

Hoffman (JohnAA)] do you have any questions?

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Just why am I in this handbasket and why is it so hot?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] me looks at Leatherus sideways?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) walks away

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 19'02".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Nice talking to you.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] anything interested Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not much after today. The crypt should be interesting tomorrow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And finding something to use that wand on....)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I mean seriously, how many skeletons could there be here?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We've killed dozens already

Hoffman (JohnAA)] It did not look like it was easy to open, it may not be active

Hoffman (JohnAA)] maybe they were pulled from there

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs I"I hope it isn't active either"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A cryptic crypt)

Marisu (TMO)] (the Crypt of Neverending Skeletons)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] hoping for a boring litlle "oh, dead things"

[Master] too bad it is greek and not egyptian,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But it could be a cache for important items someone wanted hidden

[Master] then it could be a copic crypt

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (slow clap)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (You mean Coptic? I was just thinking that, lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Yes, but I can't help thinking the priestess already pilferred

[Master] yes to Beth

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (All Greek to me)

Marisu (TMO)] (she's a gravepilferer!)

Marisu (TMO)] lllllllllllll

[Master] and so

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (looks like a bar code)

[Master] first watch is ending, second watch is starting

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 32'09".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) wakes up kep

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 19'00".

Branwyn (Lisa) picks up Treble

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 8'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Treble moved 51'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 16'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 54'07".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Leatherus moved 38'05".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Ilero]] moved 21'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Treble moved 20'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Leatherus moved 18'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Wo, poor Hugh took quite a groing today

[Kel (MarioCS)] Goring*

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 20'07".

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 17'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 7'09".

[JohnAA] [Shurkural]] moved 1'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 8'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] so how much farther til we get tot the wedding?

[Master] is Hugh inside or outside

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 4'06".

[JohnAA] Who is Kel asking?

[Kel (MarioCS)] prolly one of the other guardsmen

Ilero (TMO)] Is still few days, hye t'ink.

Eddie (JohnAA) perks his ears

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I've closed the door and am in front of it

[Kel (MarioCS)] we're really taking a while to get there

[Kel (MarioCS)] and that minotaur, wow

Eddie (JohnAA) lays head back on Marisu

Ilero (TMO)] Not easy travel t'rough swamps. Is why hye try start Scout Guild. Make mapss, show good pat's, safe roads, identify bad spots for people go around.

[Kel (MarioCS)] thats a great thing for others. i suppose someone has to be first

[Kel (MarioCS)] i hope SHi is getting a godd sleep

Ilero (TMO)] Hit what scouts do. Be first in places.

[Kel (MarioCS)] good*

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 10'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] so how bout these skeletons, huh?

[Kel (MarioCS)] theyre everywhere

[Ilero]] (TMO) glances in the church.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (last time I swipe right)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's a dead-end convo)

Ilero (TMO)] Huh.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 8'07".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (dry topic)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bone dry)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (you got it)

Ilero (TMO)] We need keep eye on church too.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (only if you're using a pelvic bone)

[Kel (MarioCS)] that crypt is going to be fun. Hope we find some good stuuf there

Ilero (TMO)] Yah. And Marisu sleeping in t'ere.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A hip topic?)

[Jon the sailor (RobertV)] i thought he was bringing up skeletons just to work in some sort of "boning" joke

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] is someone on the crypt door? what if it opens?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ( :D )

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] They're just bad to the bone

Ilero (TMO)] Dog in too. Hope t'at good enough.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] Here, hye go move her.

[Master] give a dog a bone

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 24'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] where'd you go??

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (These are some boneifide puns)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 24'10".

Kel (MarioCS) whispers " everything ok?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 33'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) gently wakes up Marisu. "Need go bed, not sleep here."

[Kel (MarioCS)] looks at the crypt door opening, trying to figur eout how to open it

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 2'07".

Marisu (TMO)] mmwhat...?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'01".

Ilero (TMO)] Come on.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 40'03".

Ilero (TMO)] He leads her by the hand back to the main room.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 1'11".

[TMO] [Marisu]] follows [Ilero]].

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] and [Marisu]] moved 16'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] come on Eddie

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] and [Marisu]] moved 42'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Eddie moved 25'00".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] and [Marisu]] moved 53'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 28'05".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] and [Marisu]] moved 78'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Eddie moved 28'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 15'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Feeling better, Hugh?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 1'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] you slept a good while

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stiffly moves shoulder

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) grunts

[Ilero]] (TMO) makes sure she's laying down in a safer place before going back out on watch.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Better then dead I supopose

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods to Teb

[Kel (MarioCS)] it was close there for a bit

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] He enjoy today's exvitement

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ?

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 16'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] he gets worked up every so often, he has few and far btw excitement

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) side of mouth curls slightly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I supoose he does

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] today will probably calm him down for a time

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] How are you doing?

[Kel (MarioCS)] i sure hope so

[Kel (MarioCS)] im good, real good actually

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] I have lots to be smiley about

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "That's good."

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "I'm glad your doing well"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hopefully tomorrow will have less exictement

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mercy is starting to wander

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Rubs hand against side of face

[Kel (MarioCS)] may need to consider some way of keeping her close

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I know

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Leash)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 1'06".

[Kel (MarioCS)] if we could make a small saddle for Eddie

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 7'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] she could ride along

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It might be possible for my extended family to either adopt her or give a suggestion for her to have a happy life

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] otherwise

Ilero (TMO)] Mebbe a leash? (said in passing)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 35'00".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] she'll be scholled at the Jistille estates

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (nice)

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, like leave her at the wedding like an offering?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) frowns

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No?

Kel (MarioCS) shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] think about it

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) gives a what???? Look

[Kel (MarioCS)] she could have a great life with these folks

[Kel (MarioCS)] those*

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If she will have a happy and well tended life, I would consider leaving them as an "Offering" I suppose

[Kel (MarioCS)] i mean instead of travelling all the time

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but I would call it more of adoption

[Kel (MarioCS)] kids need roots

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] She has non

[JohnAA] Eddie follows Eddie.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We found her alone and abandoned

Kel (MarioCS) shrugs again

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm doing the best I can

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] This is no place for a baby

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I appreviat the help you've given me thus far

[Kel (MarioCS)] agreed

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and I am grateful

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I wont forget it

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) smiles

[Kel (MarioCS)] youre one of us, so of course, we're all in this together

[Kel (MarioCS)] until I can get Shi home

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) barks out a life

[JohnAA] (HSM)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I wish

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but the Baby isn't to be dragged into our adventures

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] at least not until she's ready

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith and I love her

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but for now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] our duties to Branwyn call

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So the best I can do

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Is to provide proper care and education for her

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] for now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] later on?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrugs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Perhaps she would like to see the world

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] or serve the queen

Kel (MarioCS) nods

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] or become a powerful diplomat

[Kel (MarioCS)] or her new family

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] with Neith teaching her, she could become a valuable asset to the queen or her new family

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but we'll always love her

Ilero (TMO)] Or be demon queen?

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins.

[JohnAA] They are not horns, they are staples to hodl the hat on

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] She is odd i'll give her that

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] at least she never gives away our position

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] She never cries!

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ShXwamvksQ

Kel (MarioCS) smiles

[Kel (MarioCS)] she's a good kid. i hope she stays that way

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) sighs

Ilero (TMO)] She talk yet?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yeah me too

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) contemplates

[Master] (yes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but those "staples" are white and the rest aren't....)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kids develop horns young, right?)

[Master] lol

Ilero (TMO)] (goat kids do)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Exactly!)

[JohnAA] (if only )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] nice night huh?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Peaceful

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtTmR_v6pz4

Ilero (TMO)] (and then a minotaur shits him)

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, im taken

Ilero (TMO)] *hits

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bullshit?)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Laughs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Not like that

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm not good with talking

[Kel (MarioCS)] /pretty good at being a pincushion, tho)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Well

Eddie (JohnAA) gets up

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Gets up and Stretches

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm going to take a quick patrol

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 14'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll stay in sight

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll call if anything

[Kel (MarioCS)] check hte church, the crypt was sealed just a bit ago

Eddie (JohnAA) sniffs Ithil

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Aye

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] will do

Ilero (TMO)] Watch out for centipedes.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 35'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero, wanna race to the roof of the church?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'08".

[Master] Time of Day: 03:00 AM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 8th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] nope

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 17'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 35'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 40'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 56'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 75'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 104'02".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] BOB,what's with the underscores in the date?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Climb Walls check:(d100) [1d100=58] 58 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Climb walls* check:(d100) [1d100=43] 43 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] BOB, you slaker!

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] You didn't bother programming this in?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Climb walls* check:(d100) [1d100=46] 46 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Calendars#DayNames

[Kel (MarioCS)] think you can jump from here to there?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 19'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Isn't it third watch now...?)

[Master] third watch now

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 2'03".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Jon the sailor moved 11'04".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Galad moved 6'07".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Aeiria moved 14'02".

Kel (MarioCS) drops tot he floor, tumbles out safely

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Indigo moved 29'03".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Shurkural]] moved 12'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 2'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] [Shurkural]] moved 1'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 13'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 55'11".

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 11'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 3'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Jon the sailor moved 11'03".

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) stretches and mutters "Ye gods and little fishes! I spent way too much time in Admin."

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'11".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Jon the sailor moved 32'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 1'05".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (beth, your n watch now)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Fishes?

Ilero (TMO)] You pray to fishees?

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (stretching muscles unused to this adventuring, lol)

Ilero (TMO)] wrong character

Ithil (Carissa) sniffs Eddie back and makes room for him

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 7'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you have a fish god?

Shurkural (TMO)] You pray to fishes?

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Not, I, but, there are some who do.

[Ithil (Carissa)] (TYPE IT)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (Seize the Fish)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Unless it's a big fish I'm not sure fish can help a lot of people

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Carpe Diem

Shurkural (TMO)] (Carpe Deus)

Eddie (JohnAA) lifts his head

[Master] summon bigger fish

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Seize the Fish!

Eddie (JohnAA) sniffs the air

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] It's something I heard once when an old man was stretching after a long day over his nets.

Shurkural (TMO)] Over his nuts?

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 22'05".

Eddie (JohnAA) scratches at door

Shurkural (TMO)] What kind of church is this?

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Is my accent that bad? "laughs"

Shurkural (TMO)] And can I join?

Eddie (JohnAA) scratches at door

Eddie (JohnAA) wimpers

[Indigo (Lisa)] You want to join a fish church?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Hugh followins the conversation before pinching the bridge of his nose and letting out a soft sigh

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) I'm going to do a quick patrol

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) "what's up, Eddie?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 4'07".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] is there a fish fry every friday?

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 24'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 36'08".

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) looks to see what has Eddie astir

Shurkural (TMO)] It sounds fun!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] DO I see anything weird here

Eddie (JohnAA) sniffa Aeria

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lD8t_x9BVI

[Indigo (Lisa)] Fish church is better than this church, that's for sure

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 4'10".

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) pets Eddie

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV2SpFi4nVY

Eddie (JohnAA) scratches ear

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) looks around "What'sa matter, boy?"

Eddie (JohnAA) wanders off

Shurkural (TMO)] Probly fleas.

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 18'01".

Eddie (JohnAA) sniffs floors

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] He been pottied lately?

[Master] nothing to be seen so far

Eddie (JohnAA) does his business

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 33'05".

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) sighs

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Figured

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 17'04".

Eddie (JohnAA) walks back to Aeria

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 18'01".

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) chuckles "feel better?"

Eddie (JohnAA) pants

Eddie (JohnAA) runs off

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 16'01".

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) points to wet spot "You guys might wanna watch your step"

Eddie (JohnAA) sniffs Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) wrinkles his nose

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thanks

Indigo (Lisa) pats Eddie

Eddie (JohnAA) rubs head on Indigo

Eddie (JohnAA) lays down

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] He's a good boy, aren't ya, Eddie? Who's a good boy?!

Eddie (JohnAA) turn head

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (not undead)

[Carissa] (lol)

[Master] and so

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) looks at bones of skeletons

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) looks at Eddie

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) shrugs

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) looks around for mysterious voice

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (::chuckles::)

Eddie (JohnAA) woof

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 9'10".

[Master] give me one d20 roll Beth

Eddie (JohnAA) looks down well

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (sorry, I just heard a narrator saying, "And so..." lol)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (YES)

[Carissa] (haha)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Woof

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (as long as you don't hear "muuuuuuahahahahaha")

[Carissa] (or OK)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (echo from well)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Woof Woof Woof

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=4] 4

Shurkural (TMO)] (BAD BETH!)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (oy...)

Shurkural (TMO)] (What did you do!?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Eddie! Get out of the well!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 10'03".

Leatherus (Sean Conner) Roll #1: (d20)[1d20=20]20

Indigo (Lisa) sighs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Eddie!

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) looks toward Eddie and well

Eddie (JohnAA) sits

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] That's how you roll a d20 ...

Large Boar (Master) grunt grunt

[Master] Large Boar moved 3'02".

[Carissa] (Fluffy???)

[Master] Large Boar moved 6'02".

Eddie (JohnAA) ggggrrr

[Indigo (Lisa)] (stupid does not get you out of combat)

[Master] Large Boar moved 7'11".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (kiss my...) XD

[Master] Large Boar moved 1'09".

[Carissa] (This is boaring. Go do something)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Startles and Swears Vilently

Eddie (JohnAA) stands up

[Master] Large Boar moved 6'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] INSIDE NOW!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where are these animals coming from?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] opens door

[Master] Large Boar moved 3'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Holds it open and gestures wildly inside

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) runs

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) SHUR AIRIA get IN

Eddie (JohnAA) stands next to Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] EDDIE

Indigo (Lisa) pushes Eddie to the barracks

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] It looks like an excited Buffalo.

[Master] Large Boar moved 5'10".

[Master] Large Boar moved 2'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 18'11".

[Master] Large Boar moved 1'05".

Eddie (JohnAA) lows head and follows into room

[Master] Large Boar moved 3'04".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 28'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 14'01".

[Master] Large Boar moved 1'10".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 1'05".

Eddie (JohnAA) wimpers

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 4'02".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

[Master] Large Boar moved 1'10".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 6'01".

[Master] Large Boar moved 3'02".

[Master] Large Boar moved 2'01".

Eddie (JohnAA) wimpers

[Master] Large Boar moved 6'08".

Indigo (Lisa) watches boar on guard

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Closes the door

[Master] Large Boar moved 10'01".

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) pats Eddie

[Master] Large Boar moved 11'09".

Shurkural (TMO)] What is it?

[Master] Large Boar moved 14'03".

[Master] Large Boar moved 19'00".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] BOAR!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (go home bore your drunk)

[Master] Large Boar moved 2'11".

[Master] Large Boar moved 5'11".

[Master] Large Boar moved 8'03".

[Master] Large Boar moved 1'00".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] BIG BOAR!

[Master] Large Boar moved 2'09".

[Master] Large Boar moved 6'08".

[Master] Large Boar moved 1'02".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 3'05".

[Master] Large Boar moved 6'08".

[Master] Large Boar moved 10'00".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) HIsses. "Aeiria

[Master] Large Boar moved 12'11".

Shurkural (TMO)] Whoops. That's a pig

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If we need you

[Master] Large Boar moved 15'09".

[Master] Large Boar moved 17'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We'll call

[Master] Large Boar moved 20'01".

[Carissa] (Is it rabid?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It may not atack

[Shurkural]] (TMO) closes the door

Large Boar (Master) sniff sniff sniff

[Shurkural]] (TMO) peeks out to watchiit.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] It's a rabid, evil dead zombie loarge boar buffalo.

[Master] Large Boar moved 2'00".

[Master] Large Boar moved 2'05".

[Master] Large Boar moved 5'08".

[Master] Large Boar moved 8'07".

[Master] Large Boar moved 10'10".

[Master] Large Boar moved 13'05".

[Master] Large Boar moved 5'04".

[Master] Large Boar moved 8'02".

[Master] Large Boar targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 5'00"

[Sean Conner] With fricken lazers.

[Master] Large Boar moved 11'07".

[Master] Large Boar moved 15'00".

[Master] Large Boar moved 17'08".

[Master] Large Boar moved 22'00".

[Master] Large Boar moved 24'08".

[Master] Large Boar moved 28'02".

[Master] Large Boar moved 33'06".

[Master] Large Boar moved 36'00".

[Master] Large Boar moved 42'02".

[Master] Large Boar moved 44'07".

[Master] Time of Day: 06:00 AM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 8th, 1267 TGR.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) All clear Airia

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 10'07".

[Sean Conner] Darn! We missed the rabid zombie boar buffalo.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Opens door

[Master] breath in the morning

[Carissa] (Bison!)

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) sighs in relief

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Good Morning Eddie

[Master] So

[Master] do you want to do healing and such now? or wait till next week and pick up then?

[Sean Conner] Stay a week here in this creepy place?

[Carissa] We still have to open the crypt....

[Carissa] (Overnight healing before opening crypt)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (concur)

[Master] Treble: No adjustments made.

[Master] Mercy: No adjustments made.

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Howard Plum: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos: No adjustments made.

[Master] Lord Branadarus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Jon the sailor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Ithil: No adjustments made.

[Master] Eddie: No adjustments made.

[Master] Galad's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Aeiria: No adjustments made.

[Master] Leatherus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Jonargh's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Dominic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] [Marisu]]: No adjustments made.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot: No adjustments made.

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Tebhoundrin: No adjustments made.

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 53 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Mara the Blessed's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Penelope's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (2) - Unharmed

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (3) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Johan the Apprentice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (3) - Dying

[Master] Anastacia Eustace's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Johan the Apprentice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] that is all of your healing and you are all at full spells again

[JohnAA] so some healing

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 13'07".

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st level spells -- Current: (3).

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 2'03"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Johan the Apprentice. Distance: 2'03"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Johan the Apprentice, Wu Sen Cho: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Dimension Door -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Lightning Bug -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Shocking Grasp -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 51'08".

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3rd Level -- Current: 3 (0.). CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 4 (0). CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 5 (0).

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze moved 60'08".

[JohnAA] Eight for Wu and Johan

[Indigo (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 77'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Who else going to crypt fun?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 21'10".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 44'11".

[JohnAA] total, I do not see what they need

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 32'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 32'06".

[Sean Conner] Leatherus moved 53'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 1'11".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (8) - Moderately Wounded

[RobertV] Jon the sailor moved 20'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 21'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 46'03".

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] moved 52'00".

[Sean Conner] Leatherus moved 21'10".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (5) - Unharmed

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 39'00".

[Sean Conner] Leatherus moved 27'11".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[RobertV] Jon the sailor moved 7'01".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 1'04".

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (+1),

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Jared. Distance: 44'10"

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria casts a spell against Jared: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=4] -4 points.

[JohnAA] Ithil moved 6'09".

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria no longer targets Jared.

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (3) - Unharmed

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 16'09"

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria no longer targets Wu Sen Cho.

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 16'09"

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria casts a spell against Wu Sen Cho: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=1] -1 points.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 58'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 53'03".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria casts a spell against Wu Sen Cho: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=3] -3 points.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (2) - Unharmed

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria no longer targets Wu Sen Cho.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 42'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry convo about dragons)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are we ready?

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 3'08"

[Elizabeth-51008] Aeiria no longer targets Mara the Blessed.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Do we have something to open the crypt

[Master] so who is doing what about this crypt

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Did you examine to see if it's been open recently

Hoffman (JohnAA)] how it opens?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

Hoffman (JohnAA)] We could use some metal sticks

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The iron fire pokers in the other building?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or those short swords?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Poker Who?

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Those should work. The iron poker things

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] For tending to the fire...

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] You poker, I'd get smacked...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (SMiles)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can grab you one. Not sure I can carry more...

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I'll be back

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 7'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 42'06".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 48'10".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 36'10".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 68'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Kel, have a poker

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Be careful.

[Master] alignment debates

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (That's outta line... ment)

[Master] HAH

Shurkural (TMO)] (take it to a mechanic)

[Master] ouch

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (hahaha)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Kel

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Wait, lets have Ilero check fot traps

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] I was just going to suggest that

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 5'00".

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) looks at door suspiciously

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'10".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Jonargh moved 6'09".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Personal Information - Alignment:: CHANGED: Neutral Good (null).

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 1'04".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 21'06".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 22'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 1'11".

[Ilero]] (TMO) scowls at the crypt.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 6'02".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 2'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (behind the pillar isn't a bad idea ;) )

[Ilero]] (TMO) turns to Hoffman. "Do NOT let somet'ing come out an' grab me."

Hoffman (JohnAA)] no problem

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (kinda what I was thinking, lol. But, I want to see also)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 2'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha fair)

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) on guard

Ilero (TMO)] (it's already happened to Ilero once)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] which way do you think this opens

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks the stupid dead box for traps.

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Find/remove traps* check:(d100) [1d100=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 50!!

[Master] Ilero says there are no traps

Ilero (TMO)] Yup. All lclear. All yours.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] OK Kel, ready

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 5'07".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 1'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Careful...

[Kel (MarioCS)] Lets do it

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'09".

Kel (MarioCS) smiles at Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] i sure will

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) hands a poker to Kel

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) watches from behind pillar

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) prys open crypt

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (sound effect?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (CREEEEEEEEEK)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 1'07".

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) listens to the sound of stone grating on stone

[Ilero]] (TMO) tosses in a Molotov cocktail.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

Ilero (TMO)] (j/k)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Oh my god --- it's the blue screen of death!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (LOL)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (LMAO)

[Master] Hoffman can make a wisdom check

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: WIS check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] Aeiria moved 1'06".

[Master] Hoffman can see that you cannot get this lid open any further this way because

[Master] the column

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um....

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I was just trying to ick up and pulll

Hoffman (JohnAA)] not push

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods slowly

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 2'05".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 4'06".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 5'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] thart is good

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'10".

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) holds breath

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to see inide

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) sets top down

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] See anything?

Leatherus (Sean Conner) is ready to slam the door shut to seal in the horror we just unleased upon the world

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 0'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Dirt. Dirt and clothing

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sigh of relief

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Good clothing?

[Master] yes

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Do we have to dig now?

[Master] high quality

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Don't some people need wedding clothes?

Ilero (TMO)] We done yet?

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) sighs in relief

[Sean Conner] and then a banshee pops out and kills us all with her scream.

Kel (MarioCS) uses the iron tool to stir the top layer, pull out clothinng

[Master] bones shift around

[Sean Conner] I am back at the keyboard.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Desecration of a grave

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] oh my

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Not Greek Clothing

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] clothing have pockets?

[Master] clothing raises up on the tip of Kel's iron bar

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, this person wont mind, im sure

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i think we have found out what we needed to know

[Master] who has religion? or something to check type of clothing?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks arround

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 4'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anyone recognize it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 61'09".

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] oh my. I wuoldnt be caught dead in those rags

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or can actually wear it? Not sure it's the right size for me.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks at the clothes Kel is holding up

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Religion check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 8!!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] The look like priestly garments of some sort

[Master] So Howard knows this is from a Greek Priest

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Someone already was dead in it.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i do not approve

[Master] beyond that not enough to figure out better details

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrugs

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Looks like a Greek garment

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, that is that

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Cardinal or someone high up? Wasn't one of the clothes from one?

Ilero (TMO)] We done yet!?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] So maybe this was always a Greek church

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *cloths

Hoffman (JohnAA)] can we clsoe it now?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Close

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You want it, Ilero? Looks like it might fit you.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'04".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] This was a desecrated or abadoned place of worship that was overrun by evil

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] check pockets?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 6'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 11'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Let's leave soon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At least we know and no one was hurt. So I guess we can be off now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I think this was always the same church...

Ilero (TMO)] We done now.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] On to the Bolpel Estates

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "Gues we can bury it again."

Ilero (TMO)] Please close it.

[Kel (MarioCS)] wait, arent there huts just a ways away?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] These are the Bolpel Estates

Ilero (TMO)] Put hit back.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] True....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] we just managed to avoid patrols I think

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Really? I didn't know they had such ties to the Greek church

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] says a prayer to the longly departed

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Niether did I

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] thank, you Mara

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] IT i questionable company to keep.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So things might actually get easier from here?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] if we are lucky we can reach the King's Road tomorrow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] As long as we can make it to the main road

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 1'10".

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

[Ilero]] (TMO) hurries out of the church.

[Kel (MarioCS)] is that a real road?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course

[Kel (MarioCS)] that would be welcome

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (Early here, still, but, it's been a long day for me. I need to log for the night)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Night!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thanks for Joining in!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Please come back soon Beth!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (nitey nite!!)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (drag me along as needed. :D I will try to be back Friday)

[Lisa] Good news! :)

[Lisa] Goodnight

Ilero (TMO)] (yay!)

Ilero (TMO)] (more cannon fodder!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night BEth!)

RobertV has left the game on Sat Jun 02 23:57:53 EDT 2018

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (It's been fun. :D I've missed this)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Awesome!)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (stop by any time)

Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008) waves

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (chat on line)

Elizabeth-51008 has left the game on Sat Jun 02 23:58:17 EDT 2018

[Master] Jared XP award: 400. Next level in 20760.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 200. Next level in 2814.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 200. Next level in 10339.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 200. Next level in 127570.

[Master] Jon the sailor XP award: 200. Next level in 1761.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 200. Next level in 23313.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 200. Next level in 16851.

[Master] Aeiria XP award: 400. Next level in 13850.

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 400. Level-up!

[Master] Jonargh XP award: 200. Next level in 15325.

[Master] Dominic XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 200. Next level in 115418.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 200. Next level in 12570.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 200. Next level in 26911.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 400. Level-up!

[Master] Snezana XP award: 200. Next level in 46580.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 400. Next level in 116170.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 400. Next level in 204832.

[Master] Kel XP award: 400. Next level in 9505.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 400. Next level in 145875.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 400. Next level in 37289.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 200. Next level in 2179.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 400. Next level in 5495.

[Master] And so thank you all very much for a very fun weekend

[Master] see you all next week!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thank you BOB! GREAT GAME!

Sean Conner has left the game on Sat Jun 02 23:59:22 EDT 2018

Spring has left the game on Sat Jun 02 23:59:29 EDT 2018

Lisa has left the game on Sat Jun 02 23:59:34 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat Jun 02 23:59:35 EDT 2018

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 02 23:59:38 EDT 2018

Hoffman (JohnAA)] enjoy

JohnAA has left the game on Sat Jun 02 23:59:51 EDT 2018


XP awarded