View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180601

Chat Log - 2018 06 01 - Wedding Crashers - Twenty-fifth Anniversary Game- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 01 18:44:48 EDT 2018 ====

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 18:45:57 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring has received the map Base Map.

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 18:47:39 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnAA has received the map Base Map.

Mario2ndPC has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 18:48:27 EDT 2018

Mario2ndPC is receiving the map Base Map...

Mario2ndPC has received the map Base Map.

TMO2 has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 18:49:29 EDT 2018

TMO2 is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO2 has received the map Base Map.

Ad-60537 has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 18:54:42 EDT 2018

Ad-60537 is receiving the map Base Map...

Ad-60537 has received the map Base Map.

Ad-60537 has left the game on Fri Jun 01 18:55:34 EDT 2018

Carissa-50114 has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 18:55:49 EDT 2018

Carissa-50114 is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa-50114 has received the map Base Map.

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 18:56:48 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 18:56:57 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

Ad-60537 has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 18:56:59 EDT 2018

Ad-60537 is receiving the map Base Map...

Ad-60537 has received the map Base Map.

Ad-60537 has left the game on Fri Jun 01 18:57:24 EDT 2018

Ad-60537 has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 18:57:51 EDT 2018

Ad-60537 is receiving the map Base Map...

Ad-60537 has received the map Base Map.

[Ad-60537] Are we getting this party started?

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 19:00:46 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

Guy has received the map Base Map.

[JohnAA] Hey Guy

[Guy] hola

[JohnAA] We are all just getting set up

[Spring] Hey there!

[Sean Conner] Greetings and Salutations!

[JohnAA] Guy meet Sean, Sean meet Guy

[Guy] howdy

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified:

Ilero (TMO)] HELP! DON'T LET THEM TAKE MY KIDNEYS!

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Jun 01 19:04:29 EDT 2018

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: First Level -- Maximum: 3 (2), CHANGED: Second Level -- Maximum: 2 (1), Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (2), CHANGED: Detect Magic - Wizard -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Glitterdust -- # Memorized: 2 (1),

[Guy] they will only take one youre fine

Ilero (TMO)] I LIKE MY KIDNEYS INSIDE MY SKIN

[Guy] dont be greedy you can share one

[Lisa] Hi Guy!! :)

[Guy] hey lisa

[Spring] hi hi, this is really spring

[Spring] i was downstairs getting a food

[Spring] Mario peer pressured me into 2 shots and i have a CON of about 5 so wheeeee!

[Carissa] Hello Guy!

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 67'00"

[Sean Conner] Leatherus no longer targets Wu Sen Cho.

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 67'00"

[Guy] sounds like its an interesting party there

[Sean Conner] Leatherus no longer targets Wu Sen Cho.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Anastacia Eustace. Distance: 50'08"

[Leatherus (Sean Conner) (to GM only)] Leatherus: Attack: Long Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1) [1d20=13] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Leatherus (Sean Conner) (to GM only)] Leatherus: Attack: Long Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1) [1d20=17] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Leatherus (Sean Conner) (to GM only)] Leatherus: Attack: Long Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1) [1d20=10] 1 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master (to GM only)] Leatherus moved 21'08".

[Master] Leatherus moved 9'09".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]]: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 8. MISSES Anastacia Eustace (AC FINAL: 4).

[Sean Conner] Leatherus targets Anor. Distance: 35'09"

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Anastacia Eustace.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Attack: Long Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1) [1d20=20] -9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Anor (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Attack: Long Sword, magic: ((15-(d20+3))-1) [1d20=3] 8 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Damage v SM: Long Sword, magic: ((1d8)+6+1) [1d8=8] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Anor

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Damage v SM: Long Sword, magic: ((1d8)+6+1) [1d8=3] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Anor

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Damage v SM: Long Sword, magic: ((1d8)+6+1) [1d8=8] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Anor

[Sean Conner] Leatherus no longer targets Anor.

[Sean Conner] I am back at the keyboard.

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 19:13:34 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I am playing Leatherus

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I have no idea who I am.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I have ... something ...

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I can't remember

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Finaly anther fighter

Hoffman (JohnAA)] erus

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Where?

[Master] Guy are you here?

[Master] it is morning

[Master] you read the In Character

[Master] so you are ready for the day?

[Guy] nope i ran away from all the kidney stealing lol

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I had the wierdest dream

[Master] LOL

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 5 (3). CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 5 (2).

Hoffman (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [QuiFon Ruminell]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +3 (+2).

Hoffman (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: Level 1 - Priest -- Current: 5 (4). CHANGED: 1 -- Current: +5 (+3). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +2 (+1). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: +3 (+2).

[Master] magic users are ready with appropriate spells?

[Guy] i will be her for sure tomorrow after work

[Guy] here

[Master] awesome

[Guy] have to stop and make sure ill have food and drink handy and get cleaned up but ill be in

[Carissa] The important details :)

[Guy] exactly im not sitting here for hours smelling like machinery and coolant

[Spring] i am mpostly ready

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] d6

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (d20) [1d20=2] 2

[Spring] or even mostly

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] +d6

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] (d6) [1d6=5] 5

[Carissa] Haha I meant the food and drink

[Guy] oh and lets not forget about being covered in metal chips

[Carissa] Real life glitterdust!

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

TMO2 is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO2 has received the map Base Map.

[Carissa] (per Mario's confusion)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (nice)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 3'05".

[Master] and Guy are you back?

Guy has left the game on Fri Jun 01 19:30:14 EDT 2018

TMO2 is receiving the map Marsh Area 4...

TMO2 has received the map Marsh Area 4.

Leatherus (Sean Conner) is receiving the map The Marsh of Ultimate Death

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks up

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Nope still no sun

[Master] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Sean Conner] (d3.4) [1d3.4=1] 1

[Sean Conner] Wow .. .that wokred

[Sean Conner] (d3.4) [1d3.4=2] 2

[Sean Conner] (d3.4) [1d3.4=2] 2

[Sean Conner] (d3.4) [1d3.4=3] 3

[Sean Conner] (d3.4) [1d3.4=3] 3

[Sean Conner] (d3.4) [1d3.4=2] 2

[Sean Conner] (d-3) [1d0=] -1

[Sean Conner] (d-3) [1d0=] -1

[Sean Conner] (d-3) [1d0=] -1

[Sean Conner] (0d0) [0d0=] 0

[Sean Conner] (1e10d1e10) [10d1=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1] -1

[Sean Conner] (-5d10) [5d10=5,4,3,1,4] -17

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 101'11".

[Sean Conner] (-5d10) [5d10=5,2,8,1,4] -20

[Sean Conner] (-5d10) [5d10=2,4,5,1,3] -15

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 155'08".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (d20-d6) [1d20=17; 1d6=6] 11

Spring is now controlling Kenna Westfoot

Spring is no longer controlling Kenna Westfoot

[Master] (1d10) [1d10=6] 6

[Sean Conner] I am back at the keyboard.

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring has received the map Base Map.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #16 moved 27'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #15 moved 14'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #14 moved 8'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #13 moved 18'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Frog #12 moved 58'09".

[Master] Giant Frog #13 moved 17'05".

[Master] Giant Frog #13 targets Eddie. Distance: 2'07"

[Master] Giant Frog #14 moved 25'03".

[Master] Giant Frog #14 targets Eddie. Distance: 2'00"

[Master] Giant Frog #15 moved 24'00".

[Master] Giant Frog #15 targets Eddie. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Giant Frog #15 targets Snezana. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] Giant Frog #16 moved 21'04".

[Master] Giant Frog #16 targets Galad. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Giant Frog #12 moved 13'08".

[Master] Giant Frog #12 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 3'03"

[Master] Giant Frog #12 targets Galad. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Giant Frog #12: Attack: Tongue: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 5. HITS Galad (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so apparently we are changing skiffs?

[Master] Giant Frog #16: Attack: Tongue: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 6. MISSES Galad (AC FINAL: 5).

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh

[Master] Giant Frog #15: Attack: Tongue: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 15. MISSES Eddie (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Giant Frog #14: Attack: Tongue: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 13. MISSES Eddie (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Giant Frog #13: Attack: Tongue: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -2. HITS Eddie (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] OK so now Eddie gets one roll to save versus paralization

[Master] and the same with Galad

[Carissa] Galad: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Eddie: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] Quote for the night; "Indigo never got a save to stop from being swallowed"

[Master] Eddie moved 3'02".

[Master] Eddie targets Giant Frog #13. Distance: 1'04"

[Master] Eddie targets Giant Frog #14. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Eddie follows Giant Frog #13.

[Master] Galad follows Giant Frog #12.

[Master] Giant Frog #12 and Galad moved 9'01".

[Master] Giant Frog #12 no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Master] Giant Frog #13 and Eddie moved 9'08".

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Giant Frog #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Giant Frog #13: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Giant Frog #14: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Giant Frog #15: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Giant Frog #16: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Carissa] Galad: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

Spring is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Spring has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Master] ONly Hoffman and Snee

[Master] LOL

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Eddie: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Snezana (Spring)] ok!

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Frog #12

[Branwyn (Lisa)] and wolves and dogs

[Master] Giant Frog #12 and Galad moved 15'08".

[Master] dragging off Galad

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Snezana

[Snezana (Spring)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so how gig is a giant frog? 3 ft across?)

[Spring] Snezana targets Giant Frog #15. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] 6 foot

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: ((18-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=16] 0 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Giant Frog #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Giant Frog #15

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Giant Frog #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Giant Frog #15

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] GALAD!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] WHat happened?

[Master] Giant Frog #15: Attack: Tongue: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 9. HITS Snezana (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Snezana follows Giant Frog #15.

[Master] Giant Frog #15 and Snezana moved 5'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Frogs! Big ones!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Eddie

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Can I do anything?

Kel (MarioCS) turns and shouts " Giant Frogs!"

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] you have two frogs there next to the skiff one on Snee, there is a third one to the rear of the skiff with no one

[Master] and then one carrying off Galad and one carrying off Eddie

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. HITS Giant Frog #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=1,4] 5 added to: Giant Frog #14

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Giant Frog #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 26'11".

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Giant Frog #13. Distance: 0'01"

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Frog #13 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=16] -7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Frog #13 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=17] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Frog #13 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Frog #13

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Frog #13

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Frog #13

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Giant Frog #13

[Master] Giant Frog #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -17 (-28) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Giant Frog #16

[Master] Giant Frog #16 targets Snezana. Distance: 2'08"

[Master] Giant Frog #16: Attack: Tongue: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 10. HITS Snezana (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Snezana follows Giant Frog #16.

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Giant Frog #14

[Master] Giant Frog #14 moved 6'10".

[Master] Giant Frog #14 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] Giant Frog #14: Attack: Bite: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 10. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Galad

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (frog licks snezana - does she get a saving throw from that?)

[Master] two frogs are fighting over her now

[Master] she will get a roll........

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 12

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[JohnAA] Galad targets Giant Frog #12. Distance: 1'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 5. HITS Giant Frog #12 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: Damage v L: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=1,1] 2 added to: Giant Frog #12

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] Giant Frog #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Frog #12

[Master] Giant Frog #12 and Galad moved 19'10".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Snezana

[Master] any small weapon

[Master] she can use

Ilero (TMO)] (grab Indigo and swing him like a club)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (sniff sniff)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but then he can't roll againt being swallowed)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (Hoffman has a club if you need one)

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: ((18-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=7] 9 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Giant Frog #15 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Giant Frog #15

[Eddie (JohnAA)] woof

[Master] so Frog #15 is fighting with Frog #16 to pull Snee into the water

Snezana (Spring) screaming

[Master] Giant Frog #15: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (who can't swim)

Ilero (TMO)] (divide and conquer! hit them while they're fighting each other)

[Master] Giant Frog #16: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Snezana (Spring)] (nor apparently fight off frogs)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Eddie

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 3'08".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 5. HITS Giant Frog #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=3,4] 7 added to: Giant Frog #14

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 16'10".

[Master] Giant Frog #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (since it's round 2 can skiff 7 roll init?)

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Giant Frog #15. Distance: 0'05"

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Frog #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=16] -7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Frog #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=2] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Frog #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] ye sto LIsa

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Frog #15

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Frog #15

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Frog #15

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Giant Frog #16

[Master] Giant Frog #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -16 (-28) - Dead

[Master] Giant Frog #16 and Snezana moved 19'06".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Giant Frog #14

Snezana (Spring) gugrgles

[Master] Giant Frog #14 targets Eddie. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Giant Frog #14: Attack: Tongue: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 0. HITS Eddie (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Eddie follows Giant Frog #14.

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Galad

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Giant Frog #12 (AC FINAL: 7).

Snezana (Spring) flails

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (do they get to go this round?)

[Master] no on round three they go

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Wu can go too :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Miranda?)

[Master] Wu Sen Cho: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Frog #12

[Master] Giant Frog #12 and Galad moved 5'08".

[Master] Giant Frog #12: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6+2) [1d6=6] 8 added to: Galad

[Master] Galad's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-8) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Snezana

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: ((18-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=5] 11 [MODIFIED (-2)]

[Lisa] Snezana targets Giant Frog #16. Distance: 2'08"

[Spring] Snezana no longer targets Giant Frog #16.

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=5] 15

[Spring] Snezana targets Giant Frog #16. Distance: 2'08"

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: ((18-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=2] 14 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Giant Frog #16 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Eddie

Snezana (Spring) gurgles dammit!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Eddie: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 9. MISSES Giant Frog #14 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 34'04".

[Master] Michael has landed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yay!)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Giant Frog #16. Distance: 48'09"

[Snezana (Spring)] (hooray!)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Giant Frog #14. Distance: 13'07"

Guy has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 20:01:37 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

Guy has received the map Base Map.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi again Guy!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (hi again Guy!)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Giant Frog #12. Distance: 82'10"

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Giant Frog #12: Hold Animal: 1-4 animals who fail their saves are frozen for (6*2) 12 rounds.

[Guy] sheesh

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Giant frogs. Summary done)

[Snezana (Spring)] (grab and drag)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (BOB, Roll saves for frogs so I know which one to kill

[Guy] all right who decided they had to have frog legs

[Master] (1d4) [1d4=1] 1

Elizabeth-51008 has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 20:04:20 EDT 2018

Elizabeth-51008 is receiving the map Base Map...

Elizabeth-51008 has received the map Base Map.

[Snezana (Spring)] (hi Elizabeth!!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Beth!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hello!)

[Master] Giant Frog #16: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] Giant Frog #14: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Elizabeth-51008] I am back at the keyboard.

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 23'06".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (Hi, all! Sorry I'm late! Tech difficulties)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just battling giant frogs all good :) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Hi Beth, welcome to 25ville)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...and posibly watching a wolf die)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Can I just get Sneeze away from the frog

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 16'10".

[Eddie (JohnAA)] Snezana moved 14'10".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Anor

[Master] yes to Spring

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (NOOOOO! No die, wolfies! :( )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (waiting for icon to move...)

[Snezana (Spring)] thank you Hoffman!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 49'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 53'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (move and can still attack?)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] please

[Eddie (JohnAA)] woof

[Master] yes

[Carissa] Anor targets Galad. Distance: 1'03"

[Carissa] Anor targets Anor. Distance: 0'00"

[Carissa] All targets for Anor removed.

[Carissa] Anor targets Giant Frog #12. Distance: 1'09"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Giant Frog #12 (AC FINAL: 7).

Hoffman (JohnAA)] i am sorry it took you that far

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Giant Frog #14

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (It's been a very long time, so I will probably need to be reminded what die to roll, etc. :p)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Giant Frog #16

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Galad

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] n by 9:pm eastern)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUtlqtdn1Xo

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (just click here)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (and I only have an hour tonight. I have to leave for Nephews' graduation by 9:pm eastern.)

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Giant Frog #12. Distance: 85'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against Giant Frog #12: Calm Animals: (2d4+7) [2d4=1,3] 11 hit dice worth of animals are calmed for (10+7) 17 rounds.

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] Giant Frog #12: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (no save, won't flee)

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] GALAD!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) runs up to frog

[Master] Galad is in the water with Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 78'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (in his jaws?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] MIRANDA! HELP!

[Master] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Tails

[Master] no

[Carissa] Anor no longer targets Giant Frog #12.

[Carissa] Anor targets Galad. Distance: 1'03"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 9. MISSES Galad (AC FINAL: 5).

[JohnAA] All targets for [Miranda Paige]] removed.

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Galad's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-1) - Dying

Anor (Carissa) tries to reach Galad

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) sees Eddie is ok and runs over to the call of help

[Carissa] Anor no longer targets Galad.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 79'08".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 0'00"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points to water

Ilero (TMO)] https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjdreqw2bPbAhVitlkKHY2RBlMQtwIILDAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrRZ-IxZ46ng&usg=AOvVaw0xFZQu0Fjj75_nDO89owq3

[Master] Miranda can tell that Galad is drowning

Ilero (TMO)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRZ-IxZ46ng

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) she is drowning

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] HE!

Kel (MarioCS) that explains a lot

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] help me pick him up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can't swim....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor can help.

[Snezana (Spring)] help! help the worlf!!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 2'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 3'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Galad moved 0'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Galad moved 6'10".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 6'06".

Snezana (Spring) coughing up water

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 1'09".

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Guy] sorry everynody i cant keep my eyes open much longer its been a long week

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Hoffman brings Eddie over and Sneeze

[Snezana (Spring)] aw

[Guy] and hi elizabeth

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 71'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 85'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I'm sorry - tomorrow you are free?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (As long as you can for tomorrow, that's what matters)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Snezana moved 48'10".

[Snezana (Spring)] (nitey nite Guy hope we see you tomorrow!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Snezana moved 58'10".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (Hi, Guy! G'nite!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Guy] ill be here tomorrow good luck with the frogs

[Guy] night all

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (sleep well!)

Guy has left the game on Fri Jun 01 20:18:26 EDT 2018

Ilero (TMO)] (oh sure, gig and run!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] so eight

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] point

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] how many do i need to make it walking wounder

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] wounded

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] needs a cure light to make him walking wounded

[Master] IF Galad is a he

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (yes :P)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=8] -8 points.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

[Master] Galad's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (7) - Heavily Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you, Miranda.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I would blame Hoffman

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Blame him?

[Master] Time of Day: 10:12 AM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 7th, 1267 TGR.

[JohnAA] Eddie no longer targets Giant Frog #14.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 14'04".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] We all good?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad is alive, yes. Please keep him safe. He's a little hurt.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Let me carry him

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 41'06".

[JohnAA] Galad follows Eddie.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Everything ok?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pets Galad gently.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Eddie and Galad moved 5'05".

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad almost got eaten. He's okay now.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Eddie and Galad moved 1'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Eddie and Galad moved 5'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Galad moved 2'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Miranda saved one of the wolves again.

[JohnAA] Galad follows [Hoffman]].

Ilero (TMO)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmfglOvNhMk)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] and Galad moved 25'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] those wolves must be really tasty

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] and Galad moved 42'08".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 29'01".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] and Galad moved 23'11".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] and Galad moved 65'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They keep wanting to wolf down the wolves)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 1'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Are you ok Sneeze?

[Master] and so morning slowly moves along

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 5'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (well, they are bite size)

[Master] does anyone want to move where they are skiffing?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (like Indigo)

[Snezana (Spring)] um, sort of

Snezana (Spring) wringing out the tail of her tunic

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we need a healer up front)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (no, brother is 3 is fine)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYpz3abAk98

[Master] (based on table talk)

[Master] and so

[Master] moving along

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we are good, I am not rolling)

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 66'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara' makes her proficiency check recorder song: https://youtu.be/CSvFpBOe8eY

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 77'02".

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 34'05".

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 123'08".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (it's been 8yrs since I've logged in and played. Let me know if I should move somewhere or do something. I'm a bit groggy from lack of sleep, also. :p)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (1d20) [1d20=20] 20

[Master] and again

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Say hi to your skiff mate)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=14] 14

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CurrentSkiffConfiguration

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] (d20) [1d20=4] 4

[Master] you should tell her who that is John

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (there is a link)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] What did I get myself into?

[Master] (1d10) [1d10=10] 10

[Master] that is lucky for you

[Master] and again for an encounter roll?

[Snezana (Spring)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Master] (1d10) [1d10=7] 7

[Snezana (Spring)] (*weep*)

[JohnAA] (mara & Leatherus)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (::chuckles:: I don't usually run my browser when I have games up. This laptop is not the best) (and oh, hell!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Better version for Mara on her reciorder: https://youtu.be/5mGdIZjWAK8

[JohnAA] (are in the skiff with Aeiria)

[Master] need a d12 from Carissa

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d12) [1d12=7] 7

[Snezana (Spring)] (Beth, i usually don't follow the links because my my hand coordination and difficulty with copy'/paste)

[JohnAA] (we have developed a side gig with YouTube)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They'll all be gathered up and posted later :) )

[Master (to GM only)] Aligator #12 targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 3'01"

[Snezana (Spring)] (so i'll be not-youtubing with you)

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (lol, thanks, Spring :D)

[Master] the skiff suddenly ROCKS and Wu falls over

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] So is now a good time to talk

[Master] everyone else can make a Dex check to try to avoid it

[Master] Aligator #12: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 0. HITS Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Aligator #12: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=6,2,2] 10 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Everybody or only those on skiff 7?

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi!!! Nooo!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) splash!

[Master] so Shi, and Anor Fall over to the far side of the skiff

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=8] 18

JohnAA is receiving the map Marsh Area 1...

JohnAA has received the map Marsh Area 1.

Kel (MarioCS) quickly paddels the skiff over to SHi

[Master] Miranda manages to cling to the skiff as it tips

[Master] and Wu falls into the alligators jaws

[Master] Aligator #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] and so?

[Master] Wu Sen Cho: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Shi can save ANor or Wu

[Master] or cling to the skiff

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (need to roll for it?)

[Master] can pick one of the three

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Cling)

[Master] then make a dex check

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Master] there you go

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) clinging to the skiff yelling for Wu

[Master] Wu Sen Cho: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Aligator #12

[Master] Aligator #12: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=2,2,3] 7 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Anor

Carissa is receiving the map Marsh Area 1...

Carissa has received the map Marsh Area 1.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can Anor help Shi to land?)

MarioCS is receiving the map Marsh Area 1...

MarioCS has received the map Marsh Area 1.

TMO2 is receiving the map Marsh Area 1...

Leatherus (Sean Conner) is receiving the map Make With The Chompy Chompy

TMO2 has received the map Marsh Area 1.

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Aligator #12. Distance: 9'11"

[Master] Shi can let go fo the skiff and grab for Anor

Spring is receiving the map Marsh Area 1...

Spring has received the map Marsh Area 1.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...can Anor help Shi on the skiff?)

Lisa is receiving the map Marsh Area 1...

Lisa has received the map Marsh Area 1.

[Master] the skiff is turned over

Lisa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Lisa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (when do the neighboring skiffs join?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (dex check to grab Anor?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (or hit?)

[Master] to hit

Lisa is receiving the map Marsh Area 1...

Lisa has received the map Marsh Area 1.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 11'10".

[Carissa] Anor targets Aligator #12. Distance: 1'06"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (so Miranda looks like she is on land, can she cast?)

[Carissa] Anor targets Skiff 1-5. Distance: 25'07"

[Carissa] Anor no longer targets Skiff 1-5.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -1. HITS Aligator #12 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] no to John

[Master] everyone is in the water

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (L?)

[Master] yes to L

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Damage v L: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=4,3] 7 added to: Aligator #12

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] Aligator #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) swims to land and stands up

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 11'04".

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (damn... I have to go already. Move me along as needed)

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 12'11".

[Master] Aligator #12 moved 20'00".

[Master] Aligator #12 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 4'10"

[Master] Anor moved 19'05".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 8'09".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) still clinging to skiff

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 2'03".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho: CON check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Aligator #12

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (See you tomorrow after graduation?)

[Snezana (Spring)] (Aw, bye Beth! hope we can see you tomorrow!!)

[Master] Aligator #12 targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 3'11"

[Master] Aligator #12: Attack: Tail Swipe: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -6. HITS [Miranda Paige]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Aligator #12: Damage v SM: Tail Swipe: (2d10) [2d10=4,7] 11 added to: [Miranda Paige]]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Skiff 6 & 8 next round?)

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Anor

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (I will be back tomorrow, or if you're still playing when I get home, which won't be until midnightish eastern.)

[Carissa] Anor targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'02"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Miranda needs a dex check to not be knocked back into the water

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Kel (MarioCS)] (we're here till midnight)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 13'03".

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or tomorrow if we are still alive) [Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) miranda steps back a bit further

[Master] NOW the skiff in front and behind can react

[Master] Init

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Eddie: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Tiberius)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Aeiria (Elizabeth-51008)] (hopefully all will still be alive. Use Aeiria for healing if needed and you can. TTYT :D)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Koorin: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Shi calls for Tiberius instead of Kel!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Koorin: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Master (to GM only)] Initiative changed from 13 to 15.

[Master] LOL

Elizabeth-51008 has left the game on Fri Jun 01 20:47:27 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Kel (MarioCS)] (kel looks for Jenn in the water, does hse need help??)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Snezana (Spring)] (LOL IRL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi can't target Anor. Help please)

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 0'11".

[Master] Shi'Nynze targets Aligator #12. Distance: 4'09"

[Master] Shi'Nynze targets Anor. Distance: 1'04"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=1] 13 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Anor (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Shi are you ok? Wu?

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ALIGATOR!

[Master] Kel moved 23'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ALIGATOR HAS WU!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4:: is now ARMED.

[MarioCS] Kel targets Aligator #12. Distance: 32'09"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((15-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=12] 4 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Aligator #12 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((15-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Aligator #12 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Aligator #12

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Wu is in the mouth?)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (shi is still holding on?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi holding on trying to grab Anor)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (so they can go to land)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But if it iasn't type it can't be a quote of he night....)

[Master] Aligator #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] /help

[Master] Wu Sen Cho: CON check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Eddie

Eddie (JohnAA) swims to help Shi

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Aligator #12

[Master] Aligator #12: Attack: Tail Swipe: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 6. MISSES [Miranda Paige]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 15 GOING: Koorin

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Hoffman]]

MarioCS is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

MarioCS has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (is he on this map)

MarioCS is receiving the map Marsh Area 1...

MarioCS has received the map Marsh Area 1.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJWIbIe0N90

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (can you move him to this map?)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 23'04".

[JohnAA] [Hoffman]] targets Aligator #12. Distance: 1'06"

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=17] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Aligator #12 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Aligator #12 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Aligator #12 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (Large?)

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #12

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #12

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+3) [1d4=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #12

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] Aligator #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-23) - Heavily Wounded

[Eddie (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Aligator #12: Magic Missile: Three Magical bolts shoot forth, doing ((1d4+1)+(1d4+1)+(1d4+1)) [1d4=3; 1d4=3; 1d4=3] 12 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level.

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ithil

[Master] Aligator #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-12) - Massively Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 16'03".

[Carissa] Ithil targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 1'02"

[Snezana (Spring)] (carissa slew a mosiquito!!!)

[Carissa] Ithil targets Aligator #12. Distance: 8'10"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 6. MISSES Aligator #12 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] ROUND: 4

Ilero (TMO)] )bonus xp! bonus xp!)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LdUme7QZLY

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Ithil. Distance: 1'02"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] in response to table talk

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-2-1-1) [1d20=3] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ithil (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] THE ALIGATOR STILL HAS WU!

[Eddie (JohnAA)] (kill it Kel)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 01 21:09:11 EDT 2018 ====

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 21:10:24 EDT 2018

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 21:10:24 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnAA is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 21:10:24 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO has received the map Base Map.

JohnAA has received the map Base Map.

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 21:10:24 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 21:10:33 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring has received the map Base Map.

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 21:11:02 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO2 has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 21:11:02 EDT 2018

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

TMO2 is receiving the map Marsh Area 1...

TMO2 has received the map Marsh Area 1.

Sean Conner has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 21:11:24 EDT 2018

Sean Conner is receiving the map Base Map...

Sean Conner has received the map Base Map.

[Sean Conner] I am back at the keyboard.

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 21:12:35 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

Leatherus (Sean Conner) has received the map Land of the Thousand Deaths

[JohnAA] Where is Wu?

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] First base.

[Carissa] (Was Beth still on?)

[JohnAA] (HA!)

[Master] Beth adn Guy were not on at the time

[Master] we are all back to normal now

[JohnAA] (Are you ok BOB?)

[Carissa] (Define normal)

[Master] smile

[Spring] (back)

[JohnAA] there is no Wu on the list

[JohnAA] Sorry forund him

TMO2 is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO2 has received the map Base Map.

[JohnAA] Why does he not have hit pts?

[Carissa] (Who?)

[JohnAA] Shhhh

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ROFL

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

[Spring] (gasp!)

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

[JohnAA] So does he need healing

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=14] 14

[Master] Galad XP award: 20. Next level in 0.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 150. Next level in 16445.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 75. Next level in 12795.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho XP award: 75. Next level in 5332.

[Master] Anor XP award: 20. Next level in 0.

[Master] Kel XP award: 150. Next level in 20455.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 150. Next level in 48239.

[Master] Ithil XP award: 20. Next level in 0.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 75. Next level in 47055.

[Master] Eddie XP award: 20. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 75. Next level in 115893.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 75. Next level in 2654.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 150. Next level in 1620.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 75. Next level in 23788.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 75. Next level in 27386.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 75. Next level in 17326.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 75. Next level in 10814.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 75. Next level in 3289.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 150. Next level in 215782.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 150. Next level in 156825.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 75. Next level in 375.

[JohnAA] BOB is deep brething

[Master] Time of Day: 12:16 PM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 7th, 1267 TGR.

[JohnAA] (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Master] OK

[Master] Combat has finished.

[JohnAA] WOO HOO!

HDTV-90459 has joined the game on Fri Jun 01 21:37:16 EDT 2018

HDTV-90459 is receiving the map Base Map...

HDTV-90459 has received the map Base Map.

Leatherus (Sean Conner) has received the map Watery Grave

Sean Conner has received the map Total Party Kill.

[Ilero]] (TMO) has received the map Leatherus' Whips and Chains Emporioum.

[JohnAA] wooo

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring has received the map Base Map.

HDTV-90459 is receiving the map Base Map...

HDTV-90459 has received the map Base Map.

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Kel (MarioCS)] BOB!!!! where the HELL are you???

[JohnAA] NOT in character!

[Spring] things!

[Spring] stuff!

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

[JohnAA] (d9) [1d9=9] 9

[Master] so Ilero is in the front skiff

[Master] along with?

[Carissa] Jared, Howard

Ilero (TMO)] (Jared and Howard)

[Carissa] and CARGO

[Master] adn then skiff two

[Carissa] Indigo, Penelope, Shur

[Master] those can make observation checks

[Master] and or what you think would be appropriate

[Carissa] (Decision: Mara and Howard need to be bffs)

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Direction Sense check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Orienteering check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

Shurkural (TMO2) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master (to TMO only)] Ilero can spot the two areas out there and a third farther to the west where there is a hill fort

[Master (to TMO only)] you know that you must have been spotted already by any guards that are there,

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.VisionAmpLight

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 92'05".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Whistling/humming check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[JohnAA] What was that noise?

[JohnAA] whifp

[JohnAA] I think all rolls have been made

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Jared, guide us to hill over t'ere.

[Carissa] (Shur no obs?)

[Master] Jared is one round behind (Guy)

[Ilero]] (TMO) guides the skiffs to that hill over there.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO2)] [Ilero]] moved 415'03".

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 56'10".

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 127'11".

[Master] scale is right

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I find it odd to see hills in swamps. Are there many?

[Master] the lighter green is watery

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (only watery, because this is a swamp, and even the water has lots of dirt in it)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) THoughfully. "Not sure Howard. I've never seen land quite like this."

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] What is up there?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I was wonderning the same thing

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Indigo (Lisa) takes spyglass and looks out at hill

[Kel (MarioCS)] (how many more days before we get to the wedding?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (at least 3 maybe 5 or more)

[Carissa] (Four more months?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (If we get to the wedding)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are we doing the - are we there yet? thing?)

Ilero (TMO)] Shur, Jared, get skiffs beached. Hye go look quick.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (we may be going the wrong way)

[Carissa] (if we start doing that, we're stopping this skiff and turning around)

[Spring] (not far now)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're going to go climb a swamp hill by yourself?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (How do they know which way we are supposed to be going?)

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo, t'ere fort over t'ere. You look wit' telescope please?

[Jon the sailor (HDTV-90459)] can we stop at the rest area? i need to use the facilities

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] There might be giants

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Rembmer, no matter where you go, there you are.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I was trying

Indigo (Lisa) looks again through spyglass

TMO2 is receiving the map Marsh Area 3...

TMO2 has received the map Marsh Area 3.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwqLWGibwDY

Indigo (Lisa) looks really hard trying to see something

[Carissa] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fauv1E3XB8s)

Ilero (TMO)] Yah. Hye just take quick look. Anybody t'ere already see us. [Carissa] (link provided by Spring)

[Master (to Lisa only)] Indigo can see three habitations, a hill fort, a group of mud huts and a group of buildings that he can tell is a monastery

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hmmm

Shurkural (TMO2)] [Ilero]] moved 92'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Looks like a monastery withits own fort

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

[Indigo (Lisa)] And mud huts

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Monastery Withits?

[Indigo (Lisa)] A monk village?

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Never heard of it.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Whats going on back there?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Up there?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You think I know?

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, ya, thats why i asked

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] you want to go fly up there

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] scale on each map is right

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[Master] and yes it is different on each one

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Kel, whats happening? Am i in danger?

Kel (MarioCS) looks back stragely

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Shur "Did Ilero just run into a monk village by himself?

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, no, were figuring it out now, I'll keep you posted'

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] ok, thanks, cutie

Shurkural (TMO2)] You gotta ask?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (keep Mercy away from ilero when she is learning to talk)

Kel (MarioCS) rolls eyes

Kel (MarioCS) ros away from Mara

[Kel (MarioCS)] rows*

[Kel (MarioCS)] SHi, you ok?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) this Mara is really flirty

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'm fine. Just drying out, still.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Hoffman, can you find out why we slowed down

[Indigo (Lisa)] So should we follow him now or wait for the other skiffs to catch up?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes (E) Told you I didn't trust her.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) hows the pup?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I can always ask

Indigo (Lisa) waves for the other skiffs to pull up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Anor is fine. Galad is asleep. Hoffman will keep him safe.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) see how i'm rwoing closer to you, dear?

Shurkural (TMO2)] Well, he said he'd be right back...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles and shakes head

Indigo (Lisa) yells "Monk VIllage!"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hey Hugh, can you find out what is gonning on and if they need us

[Master] So those who see March Area 3 that is a scale of 1 foot equals 10 feet

[Master] and so if Ilero moves forward

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods "Sure thing"

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring has received the map Base Map.

[Master] he does see a hill fort

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay. It will take while for 8 ships to catch up anyway.

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (If possible may I attempt to move forward to see what is happening bob?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (As an infomration relay?)

Ilero (TMO)] does he see anybody in it?

[Master] yes to Michael, you need to move forward

[Master] no to Ilero

[Master] No sign of movement from Ilero's distance

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Marsh Area 3...

mharm-15549 has received the map Marsh Area 3.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) goes back to the skiffs.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Approaches Illero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "What is it?"

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 87'07".

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 46'06".

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 147'06".

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] A gender neutral pronoun.

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Hye see fort in hill. GLook grassed over. Not see nobody in it.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That explains a lot)

[Spring] (ha!)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (LOL)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Contemplates

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Was anyone in the monastery Ilero?

Ilero (TMO)] If anybody in it, t'ey already see us. No cover coming up here.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So should we go say hello?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or just keep going?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrugs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Do we need any supplies?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Stop for information?"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Anastasia, do you know this area?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A wall?)

Ilero (TMO)] To go past we gots go between all t'em. Not safe wit'out knowing if hostile.

[Master] no way to move forward without going close/ between either the Hill Fort and the mud huts OR the mud huts and the monastery

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we should go.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (over, under or through)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] We come in peace (shoot to kill!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we're looking at dragging the skiffs over the hill?)

Ilero (TMO)] Yah. Who we send? Branwyn, Anastacia, you, Marisu?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll help any intorductory parties if you wan

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I do not know this area because we are not supposed to be this far east, we were supposed to be farther west

[Indigo (Lisa)] If we all have to go through, let's just go.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are we lost?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gDch1p4c_M)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I do not feel lost

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods, I agree but to pass by a potentially hostile fort where they could rain down arrows or worse might be a mistake

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Perhpas we should attempt to communicate?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ilero said it was abandoned

Ilero (TMO)] No. Hye say not SEE anyone.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Turns to Ilero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Any smoke? Fires?"

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Frowns

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "No fires for cooking or anytthing of the such? Perhpas it is abandoned."

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrugs

[Indigo (Lisa)] If we need to be further west ftrom here then shouldn't we get back on track and forget this place?

Ilero (TMO)] Hugh, you go wit' me, talk nice. Indigo, you guard skiffs and valuable people.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sounds like we're not supposed to be here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who's a valuable person?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Gestures

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "You are."

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] what should I tell the rest?

[Ilero]] (TMO) points at Branwyn, Anastacia, Marisu, Shurkural, and then everybody else but himself and Hugh.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So I guard me?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You should always do that

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] You aren't valuable peoples?

Ilero (TMO)] WHe almost as good at guarding hisself as hye am.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we all are valuable people

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so let' us be careful

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think so

[Indigo (Lisa)] They don't want us to go

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we can cook the aligator while they get in trouble

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] we do not want to look like we are invading

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) So weapons stowed

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (this is still day time right?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero, whats going on?

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero?

[Kel (MarioCS)] ILERO!!

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Where are you??

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Wu?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He's right here.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] You need to learn how to type fast.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I mean, it's not that hard

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Just lots and lots of practice.

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head thinking two people into an unknown village is a very bad idea

Branwyn (Lisa) sits down and starts sharpening her magical dagger

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (you need to put '(' when not in character Sean)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Notices the head shake

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Branwyn?"

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoGweOFqapU

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Are we just all goona wait

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] That looks (how far away?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's what they want. I'm going to guard you.

[Kel (MarioCS)] What going on now?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Gee thanks

[Indigo (Lisa)] We are waiting to see if the village attacks Hgh and Ilero

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] You got me, who's got you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope!

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Whew!

[Penelope (Master)] grins

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Well, folks. Save us if we turn into porcipinces due to the arrows sticking out of us

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grabs Ilero

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) March

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I'm gonna tell Qui fon so he can pass it on

[Kel (MarioCS)] Marc'

[Master] So you have three potential places

[Master] Hill Fort, mud huts or Monastary

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Monastary

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Qui Fon Ilero is examing a cluster of building

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Ilero]] moved 6'08".

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] OK

[Master] so

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] So how far back are we staying?

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] We're staying outside of arrow range.

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoGweOFqapU

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (Buttons on Icecream)

[Master] a repeat for around the table talk

[Master] but seriously

[Master] if youa re going towards the Monastary who is and how far away?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (we really should not be this far back )

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't know Qui. Stay here until they come back or they don't come back long enough for us to go in?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (are we on land now?)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Confers with INdigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Scratch that

Ilero (TMO)] Keep us in sight, stay out of arrow range of fort.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Confers with Ilero

Ilero (TMO)] (to Indigo)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yes, that

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 116'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, whats going on up there?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Hey Kel, how far does an arrow fly?

[Kel (MarioCS)] should we move up?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I think Hugh and Ilero left?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't know.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Left?! do we need to save them?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Didn't we try this last time

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No clue.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I was not sure if Hugh learned

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shold I ask Mara up there?

Indigo (Lisa) looks through spyglass to see whether Hugh and Ilero head toward the fort, the mud huts or the monastery

[Master] where Hugh and Ilero are right now you are about 1200 feet away from the Monastary

Hoffman (JohnAA)] and we all know Ilero has a death wish

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll see where we need to go rescue them

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Are they porcipinces yet?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] ok, thanks Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (roll for obs?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Ilero?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] It looks like they can't decide ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] They are standing there

[Kel (MarioCS)] Decide what?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (this is hatfields and McCoys)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Well, nothing else for it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Which group of buildings to go to

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Slowly approaches the monastary

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stay her

[Kel (MarioCS)] should Jilly sart lunch?

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.VisionAmpLight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Where? I don't see them.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh ... looks like monastery

Kel (MarioCS) giggles

[Kel (MarioCS)] theyre sneaking, Shi

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Walks slowly up the path

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh.

[Master] Time of Day: 12:18 PM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 7th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] there is no path

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Heads toward the door

Ilero (TMO)] (we are Dragonslayers. We make our own paths!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Are the black circles representative of The Mist??

Hoffman (JohnAA)] WOOT

[Indigo (Lisa)] (YES!)

[Master] there is a cluster of buildings on a rise and there is another set of mud huts on a different rise

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] There is no spoon either.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Unless you are the Tick, then you have a spoon.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] But otherwise, there is no spoon.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (cuz we have been using a blue blob...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no the Mist is the blue squiggly lines Mario)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yes)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (maybe?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Heads

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] heads + YES

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Is the monastery the black square?

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Bob? Is that right?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (does it count AFTER flipping the coin?)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Or is it to our left?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Can you still see them?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (bueller? bueller?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] They look like they are heading to the monastery

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] monastery? maybe i can be of assistance

[Master] So yes the rectangle there to the right on Fenherrick March map is the Monastery

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should drag the skiffs and follow at a distance

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Come with me Ilero!

[Master] there is the group of mud huts farther west of that cluster of buildings

Indigo (Lisa) takes his skiff and pulls it along

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Ok, you keep watch

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) "Stand by my side."

[Master] and farther off the edge of the map is the hill fort

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) We got this

[Master] that everyone seems to be ignoring

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Ok I will help

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Which edge of the map?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) moves skiffs

[Master] west

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ( me talk so pretty)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] So north is up on the map?

[Master] yes

Ilero (TMO)] (left)

Branwyn (Lisa) puts her magic dagger away and follows along

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (So how far west if it is off the map?)

[Master] 1500 feet to the west of the center of the mud huts

[Ilero]] (TMO) stands ready, trying to look like a bodyguard.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Omen Reading check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] brb

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] i have a good feeling about this

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] points to John for newest movie reference

[Master] so right now Hugh and Ilero are on the map

[Master] who else wants to be there?

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Hoffman is half way between the two groups

[Master] between which two groups

[Master] there are the skiffs

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (the dynamic dou and the skiffs)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (because my dog eats better than my wife??)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are all following at a safe distance)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (per tmo)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 209'03".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 234'04".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (Safe for TMO is miles)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (maybe 100 yds compromise?)

Ilero (TMO)] (safe FOR TMO, or safe FROM TMO?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahaha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (TMO does not scare me, Ilero does)

[Kel (MarioCS)] truth

Ilero (TMO)] (apparentlyh I need to work on my intimidation skills)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I just don't know why there are so many buildings and no viaible people

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] *s

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] test

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyRKh5Czbmo)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (per Lisa/Spring)

Indigo (Lisa) looks at the two through spyglass

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are they going to go in or not?

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Are they porcipinces yet?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How hard is it to knock on a door?

[Master] everyone is on the map I think, and Ilero and Hugh are moving forward

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 430'00".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 288'11".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] and Galad moved 134'02".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 140'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #19, Skeleton #10, Skeleton #11, Skeleton #12, Skeleton #18, Skeleton #8, Skeleton #9, Skeleton #16, Skeleton #17, Skeleton #13, Skeleton #14 and Skeleton #15 moved 554'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #19 moved 578'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #18 moved 65'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #16 moved 52'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #15 moved 27'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #18 moved 16'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #19 moved 19'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #14 moved 49'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #13 moved 26'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #15 moved 59'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #12 moved 21'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #11 moved 88'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #10 moved 44'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #9 moved 65'02".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 113'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 48'00".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 82'08".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] and Galad moved 283'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 51'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 76'01".

[Master] Skeleton #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Skeleton #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Skeleton #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Skeleton #18: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Skeleton #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Skeleton #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Skeleton #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Skeleton #16: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Skeleton #17: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Master] Skeleton #13: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Skeleton #14: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Skeleton #15: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 50'09".

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 309'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 174'06".

[Master] Skeleton #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Skeleton #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Skeleton #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Skeleton #18: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Skeleton #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Skeleton #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Skeleton #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Skeleton #16: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Skeleton #17: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Skeleton #13: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Skeleton #14: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Skeleton #15: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #13

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks startled

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "uh"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks to Ilero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Should we retreat

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ?

Ilero (TMO)] Yah, move back and sideways. Not lead t'em to main group, but not get closer.

Kel (MarioCS) watches Illero and Hugh evade the skeletons

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 45'06".

[JohnAA] Galad follows Skiff 6-10.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Backs up and too the side

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 99'06".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Ilero]]

Ilero (TMO)] (do they follow us?)_

[Master] no movement yet

[Master] you spotted them

[Master] and moved back

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay, lets go back to group.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 27'00".

[Ilero]] (TMO) tells Kel, "More skeletons."

[Master] TMO click done

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Skeleton #19

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #13

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 131'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Reports to TMO and Ilero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "They seem to be gaurding and stationary

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] They don't seem to be interested in immediate attack

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Let's report back shall we?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] So then next building?

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Kel (MarioCS)] taint

Ilero (TMO)] Yah. Kel, tell group. Hugh, follow, hye scout for more bones.

[Ilero]] (TMO) moves ahead and stealths.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Venn Diagram :: taint

Kel (MarioCS) turns and SHOUTS:: "" SKELETONS!!!"

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=73] 73 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=36] 36 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] we can here you fine

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] taint no thang

Kel (MarioCS) gives Ilero a thoumbs up

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Attack: Long Sword:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Attack: Spirtual Hammer:: is now ARMED.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #12

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] I think the neighbors herd this

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Herd what?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] have they moved yet?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] and there are neighbors

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Kel yelling

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that witch lady said if we don't move, they don't do things

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] or something like that

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You can herd yelling? Like sheep?

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) starts to play a cheerful song on the recorder

Hoffman (JohnAA)] So maybe we should as Branwyn

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed: Musical Instrument check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] ...and it is beautiful

Hoffman (JohnAA)] This looks like a lot of avoiding

[Snezana (Spring)] avoiding is better

[Snezana (Spring)] wish we avoided the last ones

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sigh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It's a shame

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We marrowly escaped those last ones)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I would have loved to see the interior of the Monastary

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shakes head

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Branwyn?

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) shouts al Ilero" Try moving around them"

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I'm sure the inhabitents of the monastery would have liked to seen your interior.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I thought you wanted to turn them?

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] /me" the withc said that works"

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) " the witch said that works"

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (thanks Jack!!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Which witch?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anastacia is not a witch

Mara the Blessed (MarioCS) puzzled " that explains a lot"

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] The sand witch.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We have sandwiches?

Ilero (TMO)] (Marisu would like to disagree with you Lisa)

[Snezana (Spring)] (ROFL)

Kel (MarioCS) all that should have come from KEL

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Kel has sandwiches?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So if we aren't going into a skelton infested monastery, are the mud huts next?

[Master] so Ilero and Hugh are on the edge of teh 250 yard mark there

[Kel (MarioCS)] (for everyone!)

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] I think we can still go around them all.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] there is no need to fight what is not attacking us

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We have no bone to pick with them.

[Master] groan

[Kel (MarioCS)] (groan)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sweet)

[Snezana (Spring)] (hahaha)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You do know they may belong to someone

[Kel (MarioCS)] the skeletons belong to someone? huh?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] look what happended when we attacked someone's pig

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] They may

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, a pig is a pig, but...skeletons?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 103'09".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (it is wose when the building attacks you)

[Master] up to you

[Master] what do you want to do?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 81'09".

[Master] Ilero does not see any more skeletons so far

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "This appears to be all of them"

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Should we attack? WIth our niumbers we can certtianly take them

[Ilero]] (TMO) motions for Hugh to follow him, and scouts closer to the mud huts.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] And they may be programmed

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Follows

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 33'07".

[Snezana (Spring)] lets try to go around

Kel (MarioCS) turns to party " THIS IS ALL THE SKELETONS, WE THINK"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If you can't go over it...

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] If they're programmed, maybe we can exploit them.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Undead don't just happen. I wonder if this is vampires or a necromancer like Red Cloak.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] They are not reporgramable

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #56, Bullywug #51, Bullywug #52, Bullywug #53, Bullywug #48, Bullywug #49, Bullywug #50, Bullywug #46, Bullywug #47, Bullywug #43, Bullywug #44, Bullywug #45, Bullywug #40, Bullywug #41, Bullywug #42, Bullywug #38, Bullywug #39, Bullywug #35, Bullywug #36, Bullywug #37, Bullywug #54, Bullywug #33, Bullywug #55 and Bullywug #34 moved 1172'07".

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Miranda "Right? Undead don't just happen do they?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (who has the Programmer proficiency?)

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #55 moved 106'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #54 moved 77'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #53 moved 77'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #52 moved 71'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #51 moved 90'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #50 moved 91'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #49 moved 71'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #48 moved 71'03".

[Snezana (Spring)] (enchant, enchant)

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #47 moved 54'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #46 moved 63'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #45 moved 39'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #44 moved 51'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #43 moved 27'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #42 moved 35'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #41 moved 102'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #40 moved 122'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #39 moved 71'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #38 moved 29'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #37 moved 138'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I don't think skeletons are enchanting)

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #36 moved 61'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #35 moved 101'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #34 moved 90'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #33 moved 76'02".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 13'05".

[Master] Bullywug #41, Bullywug #52, Bullywug #53, Bullywug #46, [Ilero]] and Bullywug #54 moved 4'08".

[Master] Bullywug #41, Bullywug #52, Bullywug #53, Bullywug #46, [Ilero]], Bullywug #56 and Bullywug #54 moved 6'03".

[Master] Bullywug #41, Bullywug #52, Bullywug #53, Bullywug #46, Bullywug #56 and Bullywug #54 moved 3'03".

[Master] Bullywug #41 moved 18'08".

[Master] Bullywug #41 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 3'11"

[Master] Bullywug #53 moved 9'10".

[Master] Bullywug #53 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] Bullywug #54 moved 20'00".

[Master] Bullywug #54 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] Bullywug #56 moved 39'00".

[Master] Bullywug #56 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Bullywug #56: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #56: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #56: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #41: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #41: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #41: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 2'00".

[Master] Bullywug #53: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #53: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #53: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #54: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #54: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #54: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Bullywug #53: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Bullywug #54: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] Bullywug #54: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] Bullywug #54: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] Bullywug #54: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] Bullywug #54: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] Bullywug #54: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] Bullywug #54: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ILERO!

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Skeleton #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Skeleton #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Skeleton #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Skeleton #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Skeleton #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Skeleton #13: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Skeleton #14: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Skeleton #15: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Skeleton #16: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Skeleton #17: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Skeleton #18: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Skeleton #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Bullywug #33: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bullywug #34: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Bullywug #35: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Bullywug #36: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Bullywug #37: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Bullywug #38: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Bullywug #39: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bullywug #40: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bullywug #41: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Bullywug #42: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #43: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #44: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Bullywug #45: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bullywug #46: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Bullywug #47: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Bullywug #48: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Bullywug #49: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Bullywug #50: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Bullywug #51: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bullywug #52: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Bullywug #53: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #54: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Bullywug #55: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bullywug #56: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] everyone can roll INit

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (are we ok to roll int?)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=10] 20

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=2] 12

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] 56 bullwugs, hitting in the swamp. Kill one down, kick it around, 55 bullywugs hitting in the swamp.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=3] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Snezana (Spring)] (why don't we try to atttract the skeletons to the bullywugs?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=8] 18

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=10] 20

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=3] 12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=10] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Wu Sen Cho: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Penelope: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jon the sailor (HDTV-90459)] Jon the sailor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) ILERO!

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Lead them to the skeletons! Don't attack the skeletons but run around them!"

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] Leatherus: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=10] 19

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, stay a safe distance!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "The Bullywugs will bump into them and activate them!"

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We will polish off the survivors!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] From what?

[Kel (MarioCS)] "um, i dont know..."

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 59'09".

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (scale is correct?)

[Master] yes scale is correct

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (Brother Fot moves up)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 90'10".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #55

[Master] Bullywug #55 moved 188'01".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #45

[Master] Bullywug #45 moved 188'08".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #33

[Master] Bullywug #33 moved 194'11".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #39

[Master] Bullywug #39 moved 190'06".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #40

[Master] Bullywug #40 moved 196'05".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #51

[Master] Bullywug #51 moved 181'06".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Shi'Nynze

Anor (Carissa) staying with Shi, trying to figure out what's going on

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze moved 110'10".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 19'02".

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) takes off at a run

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 158'09".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #47

[Master] Bullywug #47 moved 277'08".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] Skeleton #16 moved 131'06".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #15

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Skeleton #15 moved 142'06".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #13

[Master] Skeleton #13 moved 135'11".

[Mara the Blessed (MarioCS)] (so what is the weather like? cloudy?)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #41

[Master] Bullywug #41 moved 137'01".

[Master] Bullywug #41 no longer targets [Ilero]].

[Master] Bullywug #41 moved 137'07".

[Master] Bullywug #41 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 3'11"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Yeah BOB! What's the weather like?)

[Master] Bullywug #41: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #41: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #52

[Master] Bullywug #52 moved 33'07".

[Master] Bullywug #52 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Bullywug #52: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=1] 20 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Leatherus (Sean Conner)] hold on a second

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hold on!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 225'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (OMG!!!! are you shitting me?!?!?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 100'07".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Shepard's Crook:: is now ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm Coming!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (So how's the weather?)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 171'09".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #46

[Master] Bullywug #46 moved 38'01".

[Master] Bullywug #46 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 2'00"

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #46: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

Sean Conner has left the game on Fri Jun 01 23:48:09 EDT 2018

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 32'09".

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #56. Distance: 0'01"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #54. Distance: 4'09"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #53. Distance: 7'03"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #52. Distance: 3'11"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #41. Distance: 4'02"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #46. Distance: 1'00"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 1'02".

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife, hurled: (15-(d20)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES Bullywug #56 (AC FINAL: 6).

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife, hurled: (15-(d20)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Bullywug #46 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 123'10".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 190'05".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #38

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Bullywug #38 moved 118'09".

[Master] Bullywug #38 moved 13'06".

[Master] Bullywug #38 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] Bullywug #38: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #35

[Master] Bullywug #35 moved 109'10".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #8 moved 113'01".

[Carissa] (Galad is supposed to be by the skiff. Dunno why he's all the way out there)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] Skeleton #17 moved 131'05".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #34

[Carissa] Galad moved 7'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ("Galad, go home. Go!")

[Master] Bullywug #34 moved 125'04".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #37

[Master] Bullywug #37 moved 120'03".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #54

[Master] Bullywug #54: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #54: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-2) - Heavily Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Watch Galad, Ithil.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 26'08".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 148'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I am comming for you!

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] Skeleton #18 moved 244'07".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] Skeleton #11 moved 123'01".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi! this is for you!!!

[MarioCS] Kel targets Kel. Distance: 0'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um...

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 29'10".

[MarioCS] Kel targets Bullywug #45. Distance: 157'01"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (His shooting as good as his acting?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=7] 5. HITS Bullywug #45 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Bullywug #45

[Master] Bullywug #45's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-10) - Dying

[MarioCS] Kel targets Bullywug #34. Distance: 177'06"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=17] -5. HITS Bullywug #34 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Foot Shot: ((1d6)+7) [1d6=5] 12 [MODIFIED (+7)] added to: Bullywug #34

[Master] Bullywug #34's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-12) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wow.

[Master] Skeleton #12 moved 185'03".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #49

[Master] Bullywug #49 moved 138'01".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Snezana

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Snezana moved 136'10".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Bullywug #50

[Master] Bullywug #50 moved 131'04".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) looks arround

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 120'09".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 60'08".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Skeleton #19

[Master] Skeleton #19 moved 196'03".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Leatherus

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jon the sailor

HDTV-90459 is now controlling Jon the sailor

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Long Sword, magic:: is now ARMED.

[Jon the sailor (HDTV-90459)] Jon the sailor moved 360'00".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Kel (MarioCS)] Leatherus moved 103'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Leatherus moved 78'05".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 33'07".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #44

[Master] Bullywug #44 moved 69'09".

[Master] Bullywug #44 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] Bullywug #44: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=11] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #36

[Master] Bullywug #36 moved 47'05".

[Master] Bullywug #36 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thank you Math man!!

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Kel (MarioCS)] V

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/1tjWYEMQ70w

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 122'08".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master] Bullywug #48 moved 128'11".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Anastacia Eustace and Johan the Apprentice moved 84'07".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 357'08".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 300'10".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #53

[Master] Bullywug #53: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #42

[Master] Bullywug #42 moved 223'02".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #10 moved 182'05".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] Skeleton #9 moved 133'03".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #43

[Master] Bullywug #43 moved 181'00".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #56

[Master] Bullywug #56: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=10] 11 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 120'07".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Penelope

[Penelope (Master)] What are you doing!!!!

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 124'05".

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 269'10".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #55

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Skeleton #11 moved 284'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Skeleton #10 moved 464'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Skeleton #9 moved 558'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Skeleton #8 moved 466'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Skeleton #11 moved 395'08".

[Master] Giant Skeleton #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Giant Skeleton #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Giant Skeleton #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Giant Skeleton #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=3] 12

[Master] Bullywug #55 moved 132'09".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Skeleton #8

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 348'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mara the Blessed moved 43'02".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Giant Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Marisu]]

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 119'07".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[MarioCS] Shi, stay away!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 124'08".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/1tjWYEMQ70w

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, stay away!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 359'09".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #47

[Master] Bullywug #47 moved 176'08".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] Skeleton #16 moved 123'07".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] Skeleton #15 moved 119'06".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #13

[Master] Skeleton #13 moved 124'10".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #41

[Master] Bullywug #41: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #52

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anor got skipped. Her init was 11)

[Master] Bullywug #52 moved 3'03".

[Master] Bullywug #38 moved 1'07".

[Master] Bullywug #53 moved 7'08".

[Master] Bullywug #56 moved 1'06".

[Master] Bullywug #46 moved 1'07".

[Master] Bullywug #41 moved 3'02".

[Master] Bullywug #54 moved 2'09".

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Overbearing

[Master] Bullywug #52: Attack: Short Sword: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=19] 2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] So Ilero is overwhelmed by Bullywugs

[Master] he has a pile of 8 of them on top of him

[Master] he can make a save versus breath weapon at a minus 16

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Marisu also got skipped. Aka the person supposed to save Ilero)

[Master] thank you Carissa

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (You saw that too)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe others. Those I noticed)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 86'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anor was only moving. Turn done for her)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can Marisu cantrip from a distance? Smoke blindness for a round?)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Petrification or Polymorph save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] in this climate how far is our line of sight? Can Branwyn see Ilero at 430 feet?

[Master] OK so everyone see Ilero get swamped by a pile of bullywugs

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master (to Lisa only)] yes

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i can see that)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (in the swamp)

[Master] adn then he goes down

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (my people are still too far away to be of any use)

[Master] under the pile of bullywugs

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (maybe next time we should scout in pairs)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (any port in a storm)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 278'07".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 256'09".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #46

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 250'06".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (just a sec)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 831'01".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #54

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat Jun 02 00:32:03 EDT 2018

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #37

[Master] Bullywug #37 moved 208'09".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] Skeleton #17 moved 217'10".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #8 moved 230'00".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #35

[Master] Bullywug #35 moved 126'03".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Bullywug #38

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Giant Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 298'00".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] Skeleton #18 moved 158'06".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 19'01".

[Master] Skeleton #11 moved 224'08".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Kel

[MarioCS] Kel targets Bullywug #55. Distance: 114'03"

Ilero (TMO)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Bullywug #55 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] Kel: Damage v SM: Short Bow for Elves: ((1d1-1)+6) [1d1=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Bullywug #55

[Master] Bullywug #55's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-6) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shouldn't you hit the ones on Ilero...?)

[TMO] Kel targets Bullywug #37. Distance: 151'02"

Ilero (TMO)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Bullywug #37 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] Kel: Damage v SM: Short Bow for Elves: ((1d1-1)+6) [1d1=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Bullywug #37

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Master] Bullywug #37's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-6) - Disabled

[Master] Skeleton #12 moved 243'03".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #49

[Master] Bullywug #49 moved 226'09".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Snezana

Ilero (TMO)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=7] 13 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Kel

Ilero (TMO)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=8] 14 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Kel

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Snezana moved 486'03".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Bullywug #50

[Master] Bullywug #50 moved 219'04".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

Ilero (TMO)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 58'00".

[TMO] Hugh D'Ambray targets Bullywug #49. Distance: 1'06"

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=11] 3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Bullywug #49 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=7] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Bullywug #49

[Master] Bullywug #49's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-9) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 90'08".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Skeleton #19

[Master] Skeleton #19 moved 136'08".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master] Bullywug #48 moved 149'09".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 138'09".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #36

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #44

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Jon the sailor (HDTV-90459)] Jon the sailor moved 360'01".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Leatherus

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Leatherus moved 115'02".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Leatherus moved 184'04".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Giant Skeleton #10

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 359'02".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Skeleton #18. Distance: 221'01"

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 119'02".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #53

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #42

[Master] Bullywug #42 moved 155'04".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #10 moved 169'09".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So Neith has her?)

[Master] Skeleton #9 moved 176'09".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #43

[Master] Bullywug #43 moved 152'04".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #56

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 123'00".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Penelope

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] good night all

[Master] and this is where we stop for the night until tomorrow

TMO has left the game on Sat Jun 02 00:50:22 EDT 2018

Lisa has left the game on Sat Jun 02 00:50:32 EDT 2018

TMO2 has left the game on Sat Jun 02 00:50:37 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Night!

HDTV-90459 has left the game on Sat Jun 02 00:50:44 EDT 2018

[Master] night all

Carissa has left the game on Sat Jun 02 00:50:55 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] Bye

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Jun 02 00:51:07 EDT 2018

JohnAA has left the game on Sat Jun 02 00:52:00 EDT 2018

Spring has left the game on Sat Jun 02 00:52:00 EDT 2018


No XP