View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180525

Chat Log - 2018 05 25 - Wedding Crashers- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sun May 20 19:32:42 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri May 25 17:36:21 EDT 2018 ====

Mario Laptop has joined the game on Fri May 25 17:37:52 EDT 2018

Mario Laptop is receiving the map Swamp 2...

Mario Laptop has received the map Swamp 2.

Mario Teq LT has joined the game on Fri May 25 17:40:34 EDT 2018

Mario Teq LT is receiving the map Swamp 2...

Mario Teq LT has received the map Swamp 2.

HTPC-06789 has joined the game on Fri May 25 17:42:02 EDT 2018

HTPC-06789 is receiving the map Swamp 2...

HTPC-06789 has received the map Swamp 2.

Ad-60537 has joined the game on Fri May 25 17:49:37 EDT 2018

Ad-60537 is receiving the map Swamp 2...

Ad-60537 has received the map Swamp 2.

[Mario2ndPC] test message

[Mario2ndPC] test 2

[Mario2ndPC] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] test test

Guy has joined the game on Fri May 25 17:56:47 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map Swamp 2...

Guy has received the map Swamp 2.

[Guy] fail fail

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Hi Guy

[Guy] hola

[Master] so Guy we were testing network load

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (4d6) [4d6=2,5,6,3] 16

[Guy] makes sense

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (4d6) [4d6=5,6,3,2] 16

[Master] next Friday is the normal game and on Saturday is the big anniversary game

[Guy] ok good

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (4d6) [4d6=4,6,2,3] 15

[Guy] im supposed to be working late tomorrow as well

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (4d6) [4d6=6,3,2,4] 15

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (4d6) [4d6=4,6,4,1] 15

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (4d6) [4d6=6,4,2,3] 15

[Guy] luckily today one line is only half working and another one was down all night and most of today

[Master] so Mario is rolling up a new henchman

[Master] that will be available for someoen to play next weekend

[Master] then he will have her to play from then on

[Guy] nice stats thats for sure

[Master] and GUy you really should read the site

[Master] LOTS of stuff on the In Chracter and OUt of Character pages for Wedding Crashers

[Master] talking about what has happened in teh war

[Master] and Marisu's family being slaughtered

[Master] and why

Mario Teq LT has left the game on Fri May 25 18:13:35 EDT 2018

[Guy] im actually fairly up to date

[Master] good

[Master] tonight is all about placement and getting eveyrone into position for next weekend

[Master] so hoping we get through the rest of the day and the night

[Guy] should be interesting

[Master] yeah will be fun

[Kel (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Priest for Mario modified: Personal Information - Player:: CHANGED: Mario (null). Class:: CHANGED: Priest (null).

[Guy] im expecting an ambush at the wedding

[Guy] or a full on assault

[Master] that is a couple of months away

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (2d8) [2d8=8,1] 9

[Master] the game next weekend is based on encounters in the middle of the swamps

[Master] then perhaps by the time we get to Birthday Game in September you might get to the wedding

[Guy] lol

[Master] takes about 5 to 7 game sessions to make it all the way through the swamps

[Master] that is what happened the last time the group traveled this way

[Kel (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Priest for Mario modified: Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: Mara the Blessed (null). Alignment:: CHANGED: Chaotic Good (null). Hit Dice:: CHANGED: d8 (null). Next Level:: CHANGED: 6000 (null). Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 3 (1). Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 13 (10). STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: 11 (10). Weight Allowance:: CHANGED: 40 (null). MUSC: (MU) : CHANGED: 15 (10). Max Press:: CHANGED: 170 (null). Open Doors:: CHANGED: 8 (null). Bend Bars/Lift Gate:: CHANGED: 7 (null). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 14 (10). AIM: (AI) : CHANGED: 12 (10). Missile Attack Adjust: (MATK) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Balance: (BA) : CHANGED: 16 (10). Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: -1 (null). Defensive Adjust: (DEF) : CHANGED: -2 (+0). CON: (C) : CHANGED: 13 (10). Health: (HE) : CHANGED: 11 (10). System Shock:: CHANGED: 75 (null). Poison Save: (PS) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: 15 (10). Hit Point Adjust: (HPADJ) : CHANGED: +1 (null). Resurrection Survival:: CHANGED: 94 (null). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 14 (10). Reason: (RE) : CHANGED: 12 (10). Max Spell Level:: CHANGED: 6 (null). Max Spells/Level:: CHANGED: 7 (null). Illusion Immunity:: CHANGED: 0 (null). Knowledge: (KN) : CHANGED: 16 (10). % Chance Learn Spell:: CHANGED: 70 (null). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 14 (10). Intuition: (IU) : CHANGED: 16 (10). Bonus Spells:: CHANGED: 2x2nd (null). Chance of Spell Failure:: CHANGED: 0 (null). Willpower: (WI) : CHANGED: 12 (10). Magical Defense Adjust: (MDADJ) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Spell Immunity:: CHANGED: 0 (null). CHR: (CH) : CHANGED: 13 (10). Leadership: (LD) : CHANGED: 11 (10). Loyalty Adjust: (LADJ) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Max # of Henchmen:: CHANGED: 4 (null). Appearance: (AP) : CHANGED: 15 (10). Reaction Adjust: (RADJ) : CHANGED: +3 (null).

[Kel (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Priest for Mario modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 19 (null). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 19 (null). Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 10 (16). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 14 (18). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 13 (17). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 16 (20).

[Kel (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Priest for Mario modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -2 (null). Shield Bonus:: CHANGED: -1 (null). DEX Bonus:: CHANGED: -2 (null). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 5 (10).

[Kel (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Weapons - ADDED: Footman's Mace, false, Footman's Mace, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d6+1, 1d6, 1d10, , , , . ADDED: Horseman's Mace, false, Horseman's Mace, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d6, 1d4, 1d8, , , , . ADDED: Club, false, Club, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d6, 1d3, 1d8, , , , . ADDED: Morning Star, false, Morning Star, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 2d4, 1d6+1, 1d10, , , , . ADDED: Belaying Pin, false, Belaying Pin, , , 4, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1D3, 1D3, 1d6, , , , . ADDED: Warhammer, false, Warhammer, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d4+1, 1d4, 1d8, , , , .

[Kel (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified:

[Kel (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified:

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Personal Information - Experience:: CHANGED: 3001 (null).

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified:

[Master] and GUy you are very quiet

[Master] Mario is workign away on characters

[Master] what is up with you?

[Guy] i was eating

[Master] that is good

[Master] grins

[Guy] i tried jimmy johns tonight

[Master] have not

[Guy] they are a little more expensive than subway but just as good

[Master] Robert likes Firehouse subs

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Notes - ADDED.

[Guy] so do i but there isnt one close to me

[Master] Mara the Blessed moved 11'00".

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 20 (19).

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified:

[Guy] closest firehouse subs is over an hour away

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (1d100) [1d100=94] 94

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (1d100) [1d100=23] 23

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (1d100) [1d100=50] 50

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (1d20) [1d20=8] 8

[Master] yeah we have a subway across the street from the library

[Master] so if I do go for that sort of thing it is easy

[Master] beyond that I rarely do

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Footman's Mace -- Ability Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Footman's Mace -- Racial Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Footman's Mace -- Skill Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Footman's Mace -- Profic Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Footman's Mace -- Magical Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Footman's Mace -- Racial Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Footman's Mace -- Skill Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Footman's Mace -- Profic Adj: (+0), CHANGED: Footman's Mace -- Magical Adj: (+0),

[Guy] i wish we had a chik-fil-a close by i love that

[Guy] or a jack in the box

Mario2ndPC is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Mario2ndPC has received the map Marsh Area 2.

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri May 25 18:53:54 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Swamp 2...

JohnAA has received the map Swamp 2.

[Mario2ndPC] Mara the Blessed targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 5'04"

[Guy] hey john

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Attack: Mace +1:: is now ARMED.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed: Attack: Mace +1: ((20-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=11] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[JohnAA] Oh Hi Mario

[JohnAA] Hey Guy

[Guy] deadpool 2 is great

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] oh Hai John

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] What? no Solo Tonight? or is Laura going Solo?

[JohnAA] I thought it would be, but I may wait till it comes to Cable

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed: Damage v SM: Mace +1: (1d6+2) [1d6=2] 4 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[JohnAA] Miranda and Laura are out late after work, maybe

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against Wu Sen Cho: Mystic Transfer: A priest can send me a spell to cast.

[JohnAA] see Cable is a character in Deadpool 2

[Guy] deadpool gets colossus to drop the f bomb lol

[JohnAA] Mario does not get the pun

[Guy] josh brolin did an excellent job as cable

[JohnAA] and putting Mara on a skiff by herself seems cruel

[Guy] of course he was awesome as jonah hex

[JohnAA] Marvel has a way of picking the right actors after Daredevil

[Guy] too bad DC hasnt learned that yet

[JohnAA] Aquaman was good

[Guy] although they did do a good job on Aquaman

[JohnAA] :)

[Guy] im looking forward to the Aquaman movie

[Guy] wonder woman was ok

[JohnAA] perfect acttress, story just missed the mark a little

[Guy] black panther is good

[JohnAA] Not a bad Disney/ Marvel movie, so many diffrent types

[Master] John you will like the set up here

[JohnAA] I love shield, just not into al the netflix shows

[Guy] im looking forward to next month and the new Ant man movie

[Master] had a fourth computer up here

[Master] tested loading files

[JohnAA] will be a lot of fun

[Master] only one or two of the maps even blinked

[Master] could not see the load times on 95% of the files

[JohnAA] When is that game Bib?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri May 25 19:02:17 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Swamp 2...

[Master] sighs

Lisa has received the map Swamp 2.

[JohnAA] Hello Lisa

[Master] hello Lisa

[Guy] hey lisa

[JohnAA] Is Mario Live?

[Master] here at the house yes

[Guy] no hes memorex

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[JohnAA] so hard to tell these days

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Hi Lisa

[Lisa] Hi Mario! :)

[Master] so John you read the site obviously

[Master] did you have questions about the GM versoin as TMO called it

[Lisa] thank you for posting John!

[JohnAA] I have no questions, not the puzzle I want to solve

[Master] hah

[JohnAA] I enjoyed it Lisa, any time

[Master] one of the adventures in planning "With this puzzle I thee kill"

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Magical Abilities - ADDED: Level 1, 4, 4. ADDED: Level 2, 3, 3.

[Lisa] sounds ominous

[JohnAA] well if we make it to 2020, I look forward to it

[Lisa] also sounds like a priest thing

[Lisa] like what a priest would say before they tried to kill you

[JohnAA] My guest DM is gonna be called The Vision of the Future is 2020

[Lisa] when is that?

[Master] grins see John

[JohnAA] 2021

[JohnAA] 2/2/21

[Master] HAH

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified:

[Master] going to hold you to that John

[JohnAA] if that is a Friday, I'm in troubble

[Master] it is a Tuesday

[Master] the all mighty Alexa

[Lisa] I can wait

[JohnAA] it is the journey that is the most fun

Carissa has joined the game on Fri May 25 19:11:05 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Swamp 2...

Carissa has received the map Swamp 2.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Custom Expressions - ADDED: , .

[JohnAA] Hello Carissa

[Carissa] Hello!

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Hi Carissa

[Carissa] The new character? :)

[JohnAA] Mario has a new grill in his gamming life already

[Carissa] lol

[JohnAA] *girl

[Mario2ndPC] sorry, i was filling in her stats

[Mario2ndPC] Hello!

[JohnAA] he thinks he can handle 2 aparently the first one went so well

[Mario2ndPC] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] Hi Carissa!

[Carissa] One way to find out, right?

[Carissa] Hi Lisa!

[Carissa] Sounds like a high chance they'll be sending me out your way soon.

[Lisa] My way?

[Carissa] Newcastle Disease. You're in/near LA, right?

[Lisa] yup but we don't have lots of bugs

[Master] JOhn what character of yorus has the Turn Undead stuff

[Lisa] what is that?

[Master] LOL that is what Lisa hopes

[Master] no bugs

[Lisa] miranda

[JohnAA] Miranda

[Master] NO NO NO Carissa do not come here, that means we have bugs!

[Lisa] exactly!

[Carissa] Sadly don't deal just with bugs. Also diseases of livestock. And sometimes wildlife.

[Lisa] you can come visit our snakes - we have lots of snakes

[Guy] you can keep the snakes lisa

[Carissa] Ooh no I still need to go down there. Apparently they're still sending people for screwworm surveillance! I need to find out how to get in on that.

[Lisa] I like snakes

[Carissa] Fun! I like snakes. I'll take some back. NY doesn't have enough.

[Guy] no way snakes suck

[Lisa] lol!

[Master] thank you John

[JohnAA] one les secret to hide

[Master] Mara the Blessed: Turn Undead in Light Mist: (1d20) [1d20=13] 13 Roll Results: 5 - Skeleton or 1 HD; 8 - Zombie; 11 - Ghoul or 2 HD; 14 - Shadow or 4 HD; 17 - Wight or 5 HD 20 - Ghast. If successful, turns (2d6) [2d6=6,5] 11 creatures.

[Carissa] And answer earlier question, Newcastle is Avian Influenza. Kills birds fast and spreads fast. Bad disease if you have birds.

[Master] then will have Mario adjust the numbers himself

[Carissa] *is like (but not the same)

[Lisa] eek

[Lisa] that is not good

[Carissa] So if you DO have birds, by the way, try not to let them come in contact with others right now./

[JohnAA] go west young lady and stay far away from here

[Master] go round up those pigeons and bring them inside

[Lisa] not me personally but depending on where you are in la we have all different kinds

[Lisa] out in the hills we have owls and turkey vultures, pheasanty like ones etc

[Lisa] when I was a kid the vultures would sit on the telephone lines

[Carissa] And lots of showbirds, apparently, whatever that means :)

[Lisa] cats would cry - like they could take a vulture!

[Carissa] Hahaha!

[JohnAA] we have lots of snowbirds too

[JohnAA] more just left thouse

[JohnAA] most

[JohnAA] though

[Carissa] The human kind? :)

[Master] I am here and ready when you are, Mario is walking Coal

[JohnAA] mostly Human

[Master] Carissa you wanted a conversation

[Carissa] Yeah they end up coming back here...

[Master] I am guessing you are all caught up on the site

[Carissa] Yes but one second. Finishing making dinner.

[JohnAA] (d20) [1d20=4] 4

[Carissa] As of noon I was unless something was added.

Spring has joined the game on Fri May 25 19:22:24 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Swamp 2...

[Master] nothign more

[Master] and hello SPring

[Carissa] And before I forget, may I suggest d8 when picking skiffs?

[JohnAA] Good Evening Spring

Spring has received the map Swamp 2.

[Lisa] Hi Spring! :)

[JohnAA] (d8) [1d8=3] 3

[Spring] hi hi hi

[Master] there are people in 9 skiffs now

[Carissa] Otherwise back two skiffs are twice like to be picked

[Master] grins

[Master] one update I did not mention

[Carissa] 9? Why 9? We have room for Mara on one of the 8

[Master] but Kel will

[Master] ahh

[Master] well

[Spring] caveat 1: i'm putting supper together, so partial attention

[Master] she needs to be near Kel to talk

[Carissa] :)

[Master] no worries Spring

[Carissa] That can be arranged.

[Spring] caveat 2: my computer is hot. i hope it cools down soon

[Lisa] is she mario's or for next week's guests?

[Master] both

[Carissa] Meh until night she can be skiff 9 then

[Lisa] ok let me get this straight - after at least 1 year of wooing his elf priest and finally making headway, Kel is going to pick up the next priestess he finds wandering around the swamps?

[Master] LOL

[Guy] rofl

[JohnAA] that's what I said

[JohnAA] and a human

[Lisa] just making sure i understood that :D

[Carissa] lmao

[Carissa] (One more second for Wu)

[JohnAA] I saw a credit on a tv show for a Yu Wue

[Mario2ndPC] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mario2ndPC] Um, i know what this loooks like...

[JohnAA] (i think)

[Mario2ndPC] but trust me, its not

[Lisa] yeah yeah

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] i don't think he got the impression he was making headway

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Pfft can double task. Simple question anyways)

[JohnAA] just wait until Jo-Ann plays her

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) glancing at Wu's hands

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You can cast, Wu? I did not know that. How long have you been able to use spells?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] All of my life

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] my mother said I was touched

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] my father said I was touched

[Guy] in the head lol

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] they meant different things

[Mario2ndPC] Hi Spring

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] What did you think he could not cast?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I imagine. I just never knew. Do the others?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whops hi Spring!)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs "I haven't seen him cast before."

[Mario2ndPC] I am back at the keyboard.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I have not trying to hide it

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] You have not seen me turn undead, would you have to see it to believe it?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I know your vocation. It wouldn't surprise me. I suppose I just never thought of it.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] I beleieve you Miranda, i know that power well

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wu being a wizard, that is.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I am not a wizard

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Who?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] that would be Branwyn

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Who said that?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks arround

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. Then what are you?

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I am simply myself

[Mario2ndPC] Mara the Blessed no longer targets Wu Sen Cho.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] that is the best thing to be Wu, You be Wu

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "So many like to label themselves. There is no surprise you do not."

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] (Mara is one of the NPCs that is traveling with the group because of Anastacia, convient NPCs etc)

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) tries to smile through te confusion

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ooh so easy back story)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I'm sorry do I know you, misss

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks over, "They've been with us this whole time. Just...very quiet. Ghost-like, almost."

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] um, i've been on this skiff back here since Jistille Estates

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I know, but Who are you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A proper retainer, yes? :P)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] those centipedes really did a number on the short cutie over there

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) cough

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha so the telenova continues)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i am Mara. The Blessed. friend of Belinos

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) raises brow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Belinos?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] How good of a friend?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i serve Belinos from the Church of the Defending Mage

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] what des that church has agaist Belinos?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The church names out here as so...different.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] marquessa Branwyn was gracious enough to found it, and we serve so many so well

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] oh , Serve

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is she human or elf? Can we tell?)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] we see the good in everyone, and aid those who need help finding it

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Human Female, about mid-30's

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Each finds their own calling.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] even centipeedes?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] as did i

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri May 25 19:35:14 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Swamp 2...

mharm-15549 has received the map Swamp 2.

[Lisa] (jennevive would be mara's evil twin)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] if they know their way, they are free to go

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] these last ones surely didnt

[mharm-15549] Yo

[Lisa] Hi Michael!

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] hello Michael, blessing from Belinos

[Spring] hi michael!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "I can accept that thought."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Michael!)

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (hello Michael)

[Spring] gosh we have become such a priest heavy party.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A w-holy party?)

[Spring] maybe we ought to start holding services once a week

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] (Michael, Mario has something to tell you)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (No)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (at least I only dabble in it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Yes Mario?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm...didn't type out as well as my thought...thought)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (Mara will be a healer second, a buff/support first)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (thats my idea anyway, we'll see how long she lives)

[Spring] Carissa after we've been attacked, we are usually a holey party

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] lol

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (lol, ok, this is the first time i have even seen the spells panel)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol thank you for fixing my lame joke)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] welcome to the party

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] ( i totally understand now whenyou ask for extra time to review them all!!!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yeah it's crazy

[Spring] yup

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (does anyone know a way for the dice panle to sort them by spell level?)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (mine look like its by sphere)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sort similar to Excel - click the words Spell Level)

[Spring] nope i think it's only alpha ascending or descendng

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry click level)

[Lisa] (no one ever wants to be a mage :( )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL. My best abilitiy so far is to look at each one individually until I give up and just attack with my weapon :)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (i tried clicking the column header, no dice)

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] HAH

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha poor mage)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (mage was a close second choice)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Really? Header always works for me...)

[Spring] oh you must mean in the character sheet

[Spring] in the dice panel i don't have columns

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am happy to be a Mage but I still have my Priestly responsiblities

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or you mean dice panel? Dice panel is right-click descend/ascend)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Dice Panel, right click, ah...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Only does by alphabet though)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (so if you want, put a number in front for level)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....so character sheet very handy to have up almost always)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] would be so cool to sort by level. I see so many id love to cast, but its not my level :0(

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (Bobby, who do i call for this?)

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] we will work on that later

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha welcome to priesthood)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (grr, ill go back to hack and slash)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to Mario Laptop only)] (so if you want, put a number in front for level)

[Spring] plus, i'm mist sick, so my highest level that i usualy can cast, right now i can't

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] no to John there are other ways

[Spring] so frustrate

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh thanks for reminder, Spring! Anor is cleared now)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (please enlighten us BOB)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Anor modified:

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] right now just moving forward, but if you did your idea you break all the links to the description files, etc.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] later will go look at how to make tha twork

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] that work

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] later we'll Twork?! i'm first!)

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] and so

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] questions to for Wu? to Mara?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] ask them today

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good with Wu. For now, I guess)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (1d20) [1d20=13] 13

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] So Mara, are you loyal to Branwyn or Anastaisa?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Mara can be grilled again at camp since we're on skiffs)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] I am lotal to Belinos, and those who need aid

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] loyal*

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And that lead you to Jistille Estates and the Queen?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (well Kel needs a lot of help)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] I was born and raised in Jistelle Estates, been here all my life

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] some tel me the sun is brighter in other places, i haven't seen it myself

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i cannot imagine it too much brighter, we would be blinded by the light

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] The grass is greener where the Mist ends

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (youtube video, anyone?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is. Much brighter. How Imiss it....

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i wish to see it some day

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (only the origianl please)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] and i heard there are stars lik pins in the sky

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Getting Youtube up still. Wait for it...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWVL4B-4pI)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i would be in awe to see it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I was going for it...but too obvious

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iaca30QbOo

[Master] (1d10) [1d10=1] 1

[Master] skiff number one

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 17'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nah sorry prefer Manfred)

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #22 moved 71'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #21 moved 66'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #20 moved 62'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #19 moved 57'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #18 moved 52'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #17 moved 48'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (your on the list now)

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #16 moved 44'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jared, Howard, Ilero, CARGO. You're up!)

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #15 moved 39'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #14 moved 35'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #13 moved 61'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #12 moved 55'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #11 moved 22'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #10 moved 45'08".

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (two good videos)

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #9 moved 41'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Followed by Indigo, Penelope, Shur, CARGO.)

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #8 moved 38'02".

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Agreed Manfred's the Mann

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 9'08".

[Master] Jared moved 12'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sorry, BRB

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh! And the good news I forgot earlier! My neighbors moved. All is quiet. And wonderful.)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I am AFK

[Master] Who is on first skiff?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jared, Howard, Ilero, CARGO. You're up!)

[Master] Howard thank you

[Master] Howard Plum moved 10'05".

[Master] and second skiff?

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Wu?

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jared, Howard, Ilero, CARGO. You're up!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ....whoops

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Followed by Indigo, Penelope, Shur, CARGO.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There we go)

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: +2 (+1),

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) paddles the skiff a bit close to Shi's skiff

[Jared (Guy)] ((im sorry the person you are trying to reach is passed out please try again at a later time thank you. this is a recording))

[Master] so that is what Jared and Howard see

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hey Guy. When you get a chance, there are some skeletons to kill. Just return when you can. Thanks)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (like we were just talking about this)

[Jared (Guy)] ((rofl))

[Master] funny how that works huh?

[Master] so Jared what are you going to do? Howard? any ideas?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Those are skeletons!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Real undead!

[Jared (Guy)] ((are they just standing there?))

[Master] yes

[Master] and yes

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I ... I ... I shall blind them with my magic!

[Jared (Guy)] yeah they are unfortunately

[Jared (Guy)] dont do anything just yet

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] But ...

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I want to help

[Jared (Guy)] lets see if we can go around them first

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Can skeletons even be blind when they no longer have eyes?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Hmmmm

[Master] and no they are in the water blocking the way

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] They must see somehow

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Do you think they want a toll?

[Spring] wow turn my back for a second ...

[Jared (Guy)] probably the same way they can move around, magic

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha I remember that cartoon)

[Jared (Guy)] (( what cartoon is that?))

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Tell me when I should strike.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified:

Howard Plum (Lisa) raises his hand to ready himself trying not to let it shake

[Jared (Guy)] go ahead and give your spell a try

[Master] Jared?

[Master] Indigo?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (is he around?)

[Master] yes second skiff with Penelope

[Jared (Guy)] Indigo we have a bony problem up here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Bones?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ohhh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Old Disney dancing skeleton one)

Indigo (Lisa) poles the skiff closer

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope, hold the skiff I think I'll need to get out for this

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 26'11"

Penelope (Master) poles over to the shore

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Skeleton #15: Glitterdust: 20 ft cube of golden dust. Reveals invisible creatures and blinds those who fail a save for (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5 rounds. The dust coats everything for (1d4+4) [1d4=2] 6 rounds. Failed save = -4 to attack, saving throws & AC. Range 10 yds/Lvl.

[Master] Indigo moved 8'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (around there)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Disco dancing skeletons!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (my little 3rd lvl wants to help!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they are all shiny now!)

[Spring] wow

[Master (to GM only)] Skeleton #15: No adjustments made.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] What is goning on up there, does someone have to pee?

[Master] Skeleton #15: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Skeleton #17: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Skeleton #16: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Skeleton #14: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Skeleton #10: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Skeleton #11: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Skeleton #18: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Skeleton #9: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Skeleton #8: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] What did he just do? They're gold!

[Spring] wow wow wow

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 12'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (ALL shiny indeed!)

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Jared (Guy)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=5] 17

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] *that is one way to get Christy to fight )

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Skeleton #15: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Skeleton #21: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Skeleton #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Skeleton #18: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Skeleton #16: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Skeleton #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Skeleton #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Skeleton #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Skeleton #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Skeleton #13: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Skeleton #17: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Skeleton #14: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Skeleton #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Skeleton #19: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Skeleton #22: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Penelope (Master)] WOW John

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=2] 0 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (just 1 & 2?)

[Penelope (Master)] yes just Skiffs 1 & 2

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (that was just for you)

[Master] INdigo is on land

[Indigo (Lisa)] (distance real?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 36'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 1'01".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #14. Distance: 1'01"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #14

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 0. HITS Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-6) - Dying

[Master] wait

[Master] Skeleton #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (10) - Unharmed

[Master] Skeleton #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] blades only do half damage

[Master] Skeleton #10 moved 10'06".

[Master] Skeleton #10 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'05"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok)

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (unless you use the flat side, which is -2 to hit?)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] Skeleton #9 moved 10'11".

[Master] Skeleton #9 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #9: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do they get negs since they can't see?)

[Master] yes they only hit on a 20

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #21

[Master] Skeleton #21 moved 11'10".

[Master] Skeleton #21 targets Jared. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Skeleton #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Jared (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #21: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Jared (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Jared

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #13

[Master] Skeleton #13 moved 19'09".

[Master] Skeleton #13 targets Jared. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Skeleton #13: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Jared (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #13: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Jared (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #13: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Jared

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skeleton #21. Distance: 13'01"

[Master] Jared needs two save v poison please

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (so not your average skelletons)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm back sorry sorry guys

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm here

[Master] too bad Neith is not

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (you are in the back so no big deal)

[Master] and Howard is about to

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (howard lost his dice panel - can you magic missile the one I targeted?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (really bad time for that)

[Master] Howard Plum casts a spell against Skeleton #21: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=3,4] 9 damage

[Master] Skeleton #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-9) - Dying

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Swamp 2...

mharm-15549 has received the map Swamp 2.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to JohnAA only)] thanks for letting me know :)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #20

[Master] Skeleton #20 moved 11'08".

[Master] Skeleton #20 targets Jared. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Skeleton #21 moved 3'00".

[Master] Skeleton #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Jared (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Jared (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 9'08".

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 18'00".

[Master] Skeleton #14 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=12] 9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=4] 17 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to mharm-15549 only)] maybe you can roll round 3?

[Guy] Jared targets Skeleton #13. Distance: 0'05"

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 13. MISSES Skeleton #13 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #8 moved 3'05".

[Master] Skeleton #8 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'02"

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Skeleton #19

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #22

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

[Master] Skeleton #22 moved 12'00".

mharm-15549 has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Master] Skeleton #19 moved 2'09".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (so next skiff?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can he get out of there and help Jared?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they can swing at him I don't care)

[Master] would have to swim over there

[Master] do not think he can get there this round

[Master] who is in Skiff 3

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Think I am

[Indigo (Lisa)] (27 feet)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Anastasia, Branwyn, Foto & Johnna

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] NVM

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Hugh is on 5)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thanks. I always get the damn skiffs confused

[Master] checking for indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'01".

[Kel (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: 2. ADDED: 4. ADDED: 3. Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Warhammer, 1. ADDED: Morningstar, 1. ADDED: Mace, Horseman's, 1. ADDED: Mace, Footman's, 1. ADDED: Hammer, 1. ADDED: Club, 1. ADDED: Belaying pin, 1. Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Reading/writing, General, , 1, $kn, +1. ADDED: Swimming, General, , 1, $st, +0.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CurrentSkiffConfiguration

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 25'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL! Thanks John haha! I'm printing this out.)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (it chnages from time to time)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so 32 ft? - 1 attack at least?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoops sorry thanks John)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I'd wait Michael. Going to change it later tonight I think :) )

[Master] he moves 90 feet right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] so then no

[Master] movign throught he water is double movement

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok so he is there)

[Master] he can make it there but not attack

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #10 moved 12'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (confuse the blind skeletons)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] Skeleton #9 moved 11'02".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #13

[Master] Skeleton #13: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS Jared (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #13: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Jared (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #13: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Jared

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skeleton #13. Distance: 11'05"

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skiff 1-5. Distance: 1'03"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Skeleton #13: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=4,3] 9 damage

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (NO NOT THE SKIFF)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] Skeleton #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-9) - Dying

[Lisa] Howard Plum no longer targets Skiff 1-5.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #20

[Master] Skeleton #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Jared (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (hE HAS BEEN TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE)

[Master] Skeleton #20: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Jared (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Jared

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-1) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[Guy] Jared targets Skeleton #20. Distance: 0'09"

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 1. HITS Skeleton #20 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [1d8=6] 6 added to: Skeleton #20

[Master] Skeleton #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Skeleton #19

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #22

[Master] Skeleton #22 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Skeleton #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #20. Distance: 2'08"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (now third skiff?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] -3. HITS Skeleton #20 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #20

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #22. Distance: 1'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=20] -8. HITS Skeleton #20 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=7] 6 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Skeleton #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-2) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #20

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Skeleton #20 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #20

[Master] Skeleton #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-7) - Dying

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Anastacia Eustace: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=13] -1. HITS Skeleton #22 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #22

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Branwyn init)

[Master] Skeleton #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 25'04".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Just getting a better look to see what is going on and get on solid ground

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Is that skeleton floating?)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] no not floating standing in the water there

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] they look like they are just waiting?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I have blinded hald of them!

[Master] yes

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] The gold ones!

[Master] yes

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (half)

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 26'10".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I see but did not think that would stop mindless skelletons from moving

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (you skipped howard so figured he could speak at least)

[Master] sorry

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (it's ok)

[Master] you can do something if you wish

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (they are almost done)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Fireball them?)_

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (holding then)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 10'11".

[Guy] Jared targets Skeleton #22. Distance: 0'07"

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 2. HITS Skeleton #22 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [1d8=3] 3 added to: Skeleton #22

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-2) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Skeleton #19

[Master] Skeleton #19 moved 1'11".

[Master] Skeleton #19 targets Jared. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Skeleton #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Jared (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Jared (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Jared

[Master] Skeleton #19: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Jared

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #22

[Master] Skeleton #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 18'07".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Oh, that looked like it hurt

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'01".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Jerred, come, let me look at that

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 0. HITS Skeleton #22 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #22

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #19. Distance: 2'05"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=4] 8. MISSES Skeleton #19 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -5. HITS Skeleton #19 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #19

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Skeleton #22.

[Master] Skeleton #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-5) - Dying

[Master] Skeleton #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) holding for Jered to come closer

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Oh no! They have not been defeated!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 18'06".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 36'09".

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skeleton #19. Distance: 1'05"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5+2) [1d20=7] 19 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Skeleton #19 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #16

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Ever wonder what is goning on up there Sji?

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #17

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] *Shi

[Mario2ndPC] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Seems like it could be anything out here.

Skeleton #17 (Master) reaches down aand GRABS an eel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] More centipedes? Another boobrie?

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #11

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] kind of like, what's goning on with you and kel

Skeleton #11 (Master) reaches down aand GRABS an eel

Kel (Mario2ndPC) stops the skiff just short of Skilff 8

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Does anyone know until they know

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] hmm, they've stopped

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (are they electric eels?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) whispers to Miranda, "Not here. Maybe we can do watch together?"

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) nods

[Master] Shrieking eels

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (much better)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[Guy] Jared targets Skeleton #19. Distance: 1'01"

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 15. MISSES Skeleton #19 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Skeleton #19

[Master] Skeleton #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Jared (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #19: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Jared (AC FINAL: 4).

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] still I wonder, How is Hoffman and Snootie getting along

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #22

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] they did not talk much before

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=10] 2. HITS Skeleton #19 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #19

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Well I can't heal you from here

[Master] Skeleton #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-3) - Heavily Wounded

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #18. Distance: 2'10"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=5] 7. HITS Skeleton #19 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #19

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 1. HITS Skeleton #18 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #18

[Master] Skeleton #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-3) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Holding)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Ready when you are

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is a good question.

[Master] Skeleton #12 moved 3'11".

[Master] Skeleton #12 targets Howard Plum. Distance: 6'03"

[Master] Skeleton #12 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'04"

[Master] Skeleton #12: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #12: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 5'10".

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skeleton #12. Distance: 2'04"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (nothing from Branwyn and Anastasia?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=5] 19 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] If you need help with skeletons then you should not be adventurers

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha ouch)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Skeleton #18 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] Skeleton #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 14'02".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] Glitter dust goes away

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #12. Distance: 1'04"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Jared. Distance: 1'11"

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -5. HITS Skeleton #18 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #18

[Master] swamp disease

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 11. MISSES Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #12

[Master] Skeleton #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Skeleton #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ack - thought 18 only had 6 hp left)

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) takes care of Jered wounds

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What is swamp disease?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (d3) [1d3=3] 3

[Master] no to John

[Master] only magical healing

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (but he can tell that?)

[Master] and to answer Carissa someoen from here will have to tell Shi later on

[Master] and yes to John

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] These are not normal skeletons!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] BE carefull!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (They are Plague Riders!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yeah! They're gold!

[Spring] and moving around. normal skeletons don't get up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Got it. Searching chats in meantime :P)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] They caused magical damaged to Jered!

[Master] grisn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to Lisa only)] So did I just totally miss that? Are they like actual literal gold?

[Spring] but i get the drift. these are not normal monster skeletons

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is funny - didn't foriso get swamp disease?)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not funny ha ha - but the other kind)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's slow these down a bit.

[Jared (Guy)] ((no kaz's character did))

Branwyn (Lisa) targets the gold ones that Howard hit

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 43'03"

[Master] glitter dust is gone

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol just looked at that chat)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Skeleton #15: Glitterdust: 20 ft cube of golden dust. Reveals invisible creatures and blinds those who fail a save for (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 rounds. The dust coats everything for (1d4+11) [1d4=3] 14 rounds. Failed save = -4 to attack, saving throws & AC. Range 10 yds/Lvl.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Skeleton #12

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (back to blind they are)

[Lisa] All targets for Branwyn removed.

[Master] Skeleton #12: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #12: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (HEY)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (there we go - I know he can't hit but ...)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (he backed up)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=13] 11 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] Skeleton #16: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (now I feel better :) )

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I think I should wait

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] Skeleton #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you can do it

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #12

[Master] Skeleton #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-2) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 10. MISSES Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -6. HITS Skeleton #12 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #12

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Skeleton #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-4) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And in conclusion Miranda diagnosed Foriso when Kaz played her)

[Master] WOW

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Jared: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=10] -11 points.

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol not fighting might as well scan chats, right?)

[Master] that would be amazing if I had planned that....... sadly not that good yet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha surprise)

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (11) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But you could claim it and we'd believe you)

[Master] Branwyn can make an Intiution check

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to Master only)] no reason to think he is poisoned

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is taking entirely too long. Coming Anastacia?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (apparently after I think a bit)

[Master] Carissa you can explain swamp sickness to everyone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: INU check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I move now?)

[Master] yes to Lisa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she certainly wasn't thinking :) )

[Master] hah

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 28'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Will do after all the fighting)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 41'07".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 5'01".

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skeleton #18. Distance: 1'06"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=10] 14 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Skeleton #18 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

TMO2 has joined the game on Fri May 25 20:47:47 EDT 2018

TMO2 is receiving the map Swamp 2...

TMO2 has received the map Swamp 2.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (sure, now he shows up)

[Master] Skeleton #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #18: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Hey TMO)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[TMO2] hi

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] HET TMO!

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Hey TMO

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] *HEY!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi TMO)

[TMO] while y'al fight, i'm going to review logs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi TMO!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Ilero and Shur are here if they want to whack at skeletons)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well first few skiffs are fighting skeletons)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not much else to review)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh and Mario has a second character aka one of Anastacia's group so technically be with us the whole time)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (summary done)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Guy?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] ROUND: 8

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Why are you still attacking them?

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] They are blocking the skiffway and we have 10 skiffs to get by

[Indigo (Lisa)] Lazy!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -5. HITS Skeleton #18 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #18

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Laughs with Indigo

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (trademark pending)

[Master] Skeleton #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-4) - Dying

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] that is good John

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and she irritated in him into not moving and losing 2 attacks)

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Jared: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=7] -8 points.

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she better get her butt down here)

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 3 (5).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And into the water

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 7'06".

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Skeleton #17. Distance: 0'05"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] you should be ok for a bit Jered

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 6. HITS Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Jared (Guy)] thanks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Plain Old Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 added to: Skeleton #17

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He'll need Cure Disease or similar level spell later)

[Master] Skeleton #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Skeleton #17 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'05"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (like I know that)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 5'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol but thankfully Miranda will ;) )

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skeleton #17. Distance: 0'06"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5+2) [1d20=20] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+5)]. HITS Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Damage v SM: Khopesh: (2d4) [2d4=1,1] 2 added to: Skeleton #17

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5+2) [1d20=3] 23 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Skeleton #16

[Master] Skeleton #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

Howard Plum (Lisa) grins

[Master] Skeleton #16 targets Branwyn. Distance: 1'09"

[Master] Skeleton #16: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Skeleton #16: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Skeleton #16: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] OH

[Master] Skeleton #16: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #17

[Master] Skeleton #17: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Skeleton #17: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] Skeleton #11 targets Howard Plum. Distance: 1'08"

[Master] Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. HITS Howard Plum (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Howard Plum (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Skeleton #11: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Howard Plum

[Master] Howard Plum's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 28'02".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice targets Skeleton #17. Distance: 0'10"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (was with the neg to hit? their ac goes down too)

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Attack: Hammer; Smithing: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 1. HITS Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or up whatever makes it worse)

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Damage v SM: Hammer; Smithing: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Skeleton #17

[Master] Skeleton #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (3 mages in the swamp all hitting skeletons)

[Master] yes to LIsa Howard shoudl not have been hit will take that away

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is good)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (good old times)

[Master] Howard Plum's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (1) - Unharmed

[TMO] ok, caught up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww)

[Spring] hehe

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh wait not hit him. Good)

[Master] but Branwyn does need a save

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[TMO] why does it take so long to take care of a bunch of skeletons? this should be gravy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have 3 mages trying to hit them)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 23'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (roll init tmo)

[Guy] Jared targets Skeleton #11. Distance: 6'06"

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 5'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] )brb)

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=3] 13

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=10] 19

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -1. HITS Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [1d8=7] 7 added to: Skeleton #11

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not marisu)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] ROUND: 9

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're really going to do nothing? Some princess you are!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 11'08".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #17. Distance: 1'08"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -7. HITS Skeleton #17 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #17

[Spring] LOL

[Master] Skeleton #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-3) - Dying

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #16. Distance: 1'00"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -5. HITS Skeleton #16 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #16

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 1. HITS Skeleton #16 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #16

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Skeleton #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] watching for now, waiting to help

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

Mario Laptop has left the game on Fri May 25 21:02:41 EDT 2018

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Jared.

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skeleton #11. Distance: 1'08"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 15'03".

[Master] Skeleton #10 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'08"

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Skeleton #16. Distance: 1'09"

TMO is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

TMO has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[TMO] (is he good to attack?)

[TMO] (or wait another round?)

[Master] yes to attack

[TMO] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Skeleton #14. Distance: 6'02"

[TMO] (are my two where they should be, or should they be elsewhere on the map?)

[TMO] [Ilero]] no longer targets Skeleton #14.

[Master] yes to TMO

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Skeleton #14. Distance: 6'02"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 8'03"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 11'03"

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=5] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] so many tall people

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 7. HITS Skeleton #16 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Plain Old Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Skeleton #16

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I can't see Indigo anymore

[Master] Skeleton #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-2) - Dying

[TMO] Attack: Short Sword:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is now ARMED.

[Master] the good old days

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Skeleton #14. Distance: 7'10"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 8'10"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 12'06"

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=9] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 11. MISSES Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7).

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (1d8) [1d8=3] 3 added to: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=1] 23 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14 moved 4'04".

[Master] Skeleton #14 targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 3'06"

[Master] Skeleton #14 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 1'08"

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #14: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] that is a hit

[Master] with the minus 4

[Master] and Ilero needs a save v poison

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #11

[Master] Skeleton #11 targets Jared. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Jared (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #11: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Jared (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #11: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Jared

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 8'09".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Attack: Hammer; Smithing: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 2. HITS Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Damage v SM: Hammer; Smithing: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Skeleton #15

[TMO] (why is it making me choose a target to roll a saving throw?)

[Master] Skeleton #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #18

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 9. MISSES Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (because you have mutiple targeted)

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Kel (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified:

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[TMO] ... that is weird

[Master] Skeleton #8 moved 7'06".

[Master] Skeleton #8 targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Skeleton #8 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #11. Distance: 3'04"

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #10. Distance: 1'08"

[Master] It is because you might have a modifier based on who attacked you in some rule sets

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm glad Bob knows how the script works :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Cuase I still don't

[Master] Skeleton #15 targets Johan the Apprentice. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Skeleton #15: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Johan the Apprentice (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Skeleton #15: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Johan the Apprentice (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Master] ROUND: 10

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=4] 8. MISSES Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 6. HITS Skeleton #11 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #11

[Master] Skeleton #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-4) - Disabled

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #10

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I have to get a beter look at these skeletons

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 6'02".

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) examines them carefully

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (If they are actual gold we are totally taking those bones :) )

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Skeleton #15. Distance: 4'04"

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #10: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 6!!

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=6] 8 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 8'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 15. MISSES Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=13] 1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Skeleton #10. Distance: 2'08"

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (1d8) [1d8=1] 1 added to: Skeleton #8

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Skeleton #8

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Master] Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[TMO] (look out! She will nick you to death!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Death by a thousand cuts)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 1'09".

[TMO] (although her edged weapons are ony doing 1 pt anyways)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=12] 12 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] that is a hit

[Master] Skeleton #14: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Think they are ok up there Snootie?

[Master] and another save

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Attack: Hammer; Smithing: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 2. HITS Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Snezana (Spring)] i dont know and it's frustrating

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Damage v SM: Hammer; Smithing: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Skeleton #15

[Master] Skeleton #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-3) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[Snezana (Spring)] stupid swamp. i relaly want to go up there and see

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 8'09".

[Guy] Jared targets Skeleton #10. Distance: 1'03"

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=8] 11 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7).

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I know, I wish Miranda could cast Fly on me from where she is

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe they ran into a beaver dam to clear? Ot feels like we've been stop for some time, or am I imagingin things Miranda?

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] HEy Hugh, what do you see?

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] two misses

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Marisu]]

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Snezana (Spring)] (you know how combat is. it's probably only been 5 seonc)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Skeleton #15

[Master] Skeleton #15: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Johan the Apprentice (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Snezana (Spring)] (seconds)

[Master] Skeleton #15: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Johan the Apprentice (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Skeleton #15: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Skeleton #15: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] Johan the Apprentice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-9) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I do not know, but if they all can't handle it, I'd hate to see what it is

[Indigo (Lisa)] (OHH JOhan!)

[Snezana (Spring)] if i had water walk, i could just go over there

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I mean bob says we shouldn't be adventuring if we need help with skeletons but if that's the case i'm starting to have a sinking feeling I may not be cut out for adventuring? I mean we are in round ten and they have some sort of commicable disease. So....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Indeed.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Seriously

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 25'00".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace targets Johan the Apprentice. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Johan the Apprentice follows Anastacia Eustace.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace and Johan the Apprentice moved 6'02".

[Master] ROUND: 11

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anastacia says that, not BOB. Specifically. Might be thinking it... ;) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)+2) [1d20=4] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)+2) [1d20=18] -4 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. HITS Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #10

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)+2) [1d20=3] 11 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) waves Anastasia over here

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) waves Anastasia over here

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Holding)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Skeleton #10: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Ilero]]

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=2] 12 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[TMO] (seriousy?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 2. HITS Skeleton #15 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Plain Old Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Skeleton #15

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxWTDcP9Y5E

[Master] Skeleton #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-2) - Disabled

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=1] 13 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7).

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Skeleton #9

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Jeeze bob do you just have these on a list for a particular situation?

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((19-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=4] 20 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Skeleton #14: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Jared

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUzuXvBm9Ng

[Master] Laughs at Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] At John: That is an amazing Khopesh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I want one

[Master] Guy?

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Attack: Long Sword: (17-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=13] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. HITS Skeleton #10 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [1d8=8] 8 added to: Skeleton #10

[Master] Skeleton #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-4) - Dying

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (you can find anything on the internet)

[Jared (Guy)] ((sorry starting to fall asleep but trying to finish this fight))

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Skeleton #8: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Lisa] Indigo targets Skeleton #9. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Anastacia Eustace

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Not today Johan

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Not today

[Master] Anastacia Eustace and Johan the Apprentice moved 17'06".

[Master] ROUND: 12

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Johan the Apprentice. Distance: 0'01"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Johan the Apprentice: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=7] -8 points.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (2) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 0 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 2'00".

[Snezana (Spring)] (my cat informs me that is is now feline suppertime)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=4] 8. MISSES Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -6. HITS Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #9

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=10] 2. HITS Skeleton #9 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Skeleton #9

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 2 (3).

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Skeleton #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-10) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Feline suppertime is every 5 minuts, right?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (is he considered walking wounded?)

[Master] yes

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Ilero]]

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=10] 4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #14 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

TMO is SHOCKED

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] You will be better, but not today

[TMO] do I roll the pummeling chart for undead (no, I'm sure)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (roll the %)

[Master] no

[Master] but you do get full damage

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Aaaaah)

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=7] 8 added to: Skeleton #14

[Master] Skeleton #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-8) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nice!)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Branwyn

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] (about frickin time)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 5'10".

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Skeleton #8. Distance: 1'11"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 6. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Plain Old Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 added to: Skeleton #8

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 6. HITS Skeleton #8 (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (1d8) [1d8=6] 6 added to: Skeleton #8

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Skeleton #8

[Master] Skeleton #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-11) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed: Turn Undead in Light Mist: (1d20) [1d20=5] 5 Roll Results: 4 - Skeleton or 1 HD; 7 - Zombie; 10 - Ghoul or 2 HD; 13 - Shadow or 4 HD; 16 - Wight or 5 HD; 20 - Ghast. If successful, turns (2d6) [2d6=4,1] 5 creatures.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Finally! Let's get out of here!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So swamp disease?)

[Guy] good im done for the night yall have a good night

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Anyone hurt has to be carefully

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] just saying

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (SEE Ya Guy)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] bye Guy

[Master] have a great night Guy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Guy)

[Guy] see you next weekend

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I'm fine, Just wet and irritated.

[Master] and yes to Carissa for swamp disease

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] if you say so

[Master] and I did the Glitter Dust wrong

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Goodnight Guy!)

Guy has left the game on Fri May 25 21:29:08 EDT 2018

[Master] everyone who entered the area should have suffered

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Sorry late. Got stuck

[Snezana (Spring)] bye guy!

[Master] so when you all went into it you should have hat the minus 4 etc.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wasting diease. Way back when you said it'll take 2-5 weeks to death. But then you rolled d3 so..)

[Master] 1plus 1d3

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can cure with cure disease or spell of equal level/ability = must be level 3)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] *thought it would have landed by then - this was the 1st time we used it in combat)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There you go)

[Master] nods to LIsa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (will not walk into dust next time)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (1+1d3 = 2-4)

[Master] well .... grins

Branwyn (Lisa) brushes at herself

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Ilero]] (TMO) points at the water. "Can wash off. Jump in."

[Master] I know John, must have made the mistake back then? or it was that many weeks plus a day by day check to see if you die

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] and check for leaches while your at it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's get back in the skiffs and get going

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Branwyn and Miranda were there whenn Foriso got it. I'm sure Anastacia has knowledge of it, too. Possibly Mara)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 39'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 33'03".

[Master] Mara would yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 35'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (One sec left it up)

[Master] born and raised here in teh swamps of drillian

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ([BOB] Kristelle knows that about 50% of the time wounds from leeches can lead to a wasting ddosease that is fatal in 2-5 weeks)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 31'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 31'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 8'11".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace and Johan the Apprentice moved 21'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ([Branwyn (Lisa)] but he has 2 to 5 weeks? [BOB] he has (1d3+1) [1d3=2] 3 weeks to live give or take a week)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLW6aMj45Hc

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] be sure to wash well before eating, drinking, or smoking

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Aug0610)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nudges Ilero. "Or other things, right?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Beginning to think why no one wants to particulalry invade this hell hole...

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (giggles)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we don't have a powerful enough priest to take care of that?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Indigo!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I can cure disease one moment

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] What the hell were you doing!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Miranda and Brother, I think? Maybe Mara?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Neith is still Mist Sick)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Clearing the swamp! What were you doing?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] She only had half time mist sick

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Brother Foto can Cure)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] were past that time now right?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] waiting to pick up the skiffs and go around

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nope :) )

Indigo (Lisa) teasing "Too tired from this morning?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they never moved, never attacked

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (just not sure he knows to yet)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they just stood there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You saw how long it took to kill skeletons. You think we've traveled that long? ;) )

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] look at all the moss and muck on them

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (lol at Carissa)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Wehp that sucks then haha. ;)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Something funny about them for sure

[Indigo (Lisa)] They were moving just fine when we got to them

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they did not move until you attacked them

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] or got really close

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I need to double check, but I think tomorrow Neith is good)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] well programed?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I wsa waiting for you to come back so we could pick up the skiffs and go around

[Snezana (Spring)] (shit, lady, if you knew that you shoulda spoke up)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (grins, the difference between being good in battle and being a good leader)

[Snezana (Spring)] (communicatioms, lern them)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why would I come back when there were skeletons to get rid of?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Bah! Let's get going

Indigo (Lisa) gets in his skiff

[Master] smiles

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) shrugs, come to me later

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) gets in the skiff

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) tells Qui Fon to saw they dealt with dirty skelltons, pass it on

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) call back to Hugh Just Skelletons, dirty ones some how

[Master] so only Jared with the wasting disease

[Snezana (Spring)] (wow that's luck)

[Master] so discussing in the skiffs as you push along

[Snezana (Spring)] oh so he said it was skeletons?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] took that long for Skelletons? How many were there?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What about skeletons?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] they were fighting skelletons

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hate weak undead. Half your spells don't work on them and the rest are a waste of power on them.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Blades pass through them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just pests

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Certain spells don't work on weak undead?)

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] at least my hammer did well

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. Well. At least they're gone now.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (on any undead)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] you know I remember my first real battle with skelletons with Branwyn, she was stabbing them with a dagger

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] (remember you are tlakign to those in your skiff)

Shurkural (TMO)] Sounds bout right

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I was like, let me and she was like no I got this

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Figure Hoffman talks loud enough to hear near him)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I think it was like a skull church

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] (yes one skiff either way)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Stab Stab... It's NOT WORKING!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Stabbing skeletons in a skull church?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] It worked, just took time

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe that's what they were doing. Stabbing them.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that was another reason it took so long - everyone except ilero and johan had blades)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I think, the years blured to me

[Snezana (Spring)] (dammit, now i'm craving a coffee drink, but i've got wine in me)

[Snezana (Spring)] (might have to doordash)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I think I PUNCTURED A LIGAMENT! IT IS SURE TO GO DOWN NOW!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (LOL!!!0

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hugh is next to Hoffman. He can comment ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thx)

[Master] and Marisu is one behind Branwyn and Anastacia

Hoffman (JohnAA)] But at least we are moving

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Shur one ahead)

Spring is receiving the map The Mist...

Spring has received the map The Mist.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods in agreement

Spring is receiving the map Swamp 2...

Spring has received the map Swamp 2.

Spring is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Spring has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Master] letting you talk and see how that goes as I ready the next encounter

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, Jared. In a day or so Neith will set you straight. We need to get that taken care of. I don't know of this "wasting disease" but it certainly doesn't sound pleasant

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did we roll one?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jared is front skiff far far from Hugh)

[Master] yes and Guy is out Michael so Jared is one round behind

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Just trying to be a part of the gang :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Think John rolled one)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (way back when)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (though I was forgotten)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Anor.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: 3.

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) pets Anor

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (that would be hard)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did johan roll new hps when he levelled? 8 seems light for 3rd level)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Oh by the way Neith went up a level a couple sessions ago bob. Can I edit her character page now to the updated stats?)

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Johan the Apprentice.

[Snezana (Spring)] (same for Snee)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) never know what you wil see in a swamp

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Can totally wait till next week. Just something that I need to eventually take care of)

[Snezana (Spring)] (what he said)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] We may need to consider spreadout those of us that can turn undead

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] but no, that may be over thinking

[Snezana (Spring)] (if the swamp is likely to be undead infested, that makes sense)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] like having two people in a skiff that can talk to animals

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well apparentrly we just have to not get near them and they will stand still

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Coughs

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] They did not move?

[Snezana (Spring)] (right now we are spread out by swimming, drownning in a swamp is pretty likely)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Anastacia

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Coughs again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (too far away)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] were they guarding something?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I do not know.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Darn it! Hped she heard that one :) )

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Shi, what happened up there?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] will make for an interesting story later

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "Something about skeletons."

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] oh Kel, what was all the commotion?

[Master] Johan the Apprentice, Branwyn and Anastacia Eustace moved 19'10".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 33'00".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 42'08".

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Ugh, Skeletons Undead makes me ill

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] Branwyn, Johan the Apprentice and Anastacia Eustace moved 2'10".

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Indigo moved 14'04".

[Master] Penelope moved 12'09".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 12'04".

[Master] Branwyn, Johan the Apprentice and Anastacia Eustace moved 10'11".

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Skeletons? i hate them too. I can make them flee, just have to askk for assistance

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) points up and smiles

Mario2ndPC is receiving the map Swamp 2...

Mario2ndPC has received the map Swamp 2.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (as in TD celibration?)

[Mario2ndPC] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] well. maybe you need to be upfront

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] GRRR! that was from Kel

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (has Kel introduced Mara to Teb for a 3 way?)

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (wow!!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (ewww)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (lolol)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (if wolfs count, not the first)

[Mario2ndPC] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol wow)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sometimes I shouldn't type everything that pops into my head)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Kel is meeting Mara for the first time, like you all

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (oh no, you def SHOULD!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was a comment on controlling 3 chars in chat)

Shurkural (TMO)] (uh huh)

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 72'00".

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 27'00".

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (sure, nice cover)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha still funny either way)

[Master] and so

[Master] Yes to Michael for making changes to her sheet now

[Master] if everyone is ready

[Master] I put all the icons on the base map in their correct skiffs

[Master] so you know easily who you can talk to

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Saving Throws - Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 15 (19).

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

[Master] and if anyone did find out if you have Cure Disease?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] In one day Neith will

[Master] or is Jared going to die after the wedding?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (yes Brother Foto)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] He can hold out that long right?

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring is receiving the map The Mist...

Spring has received the map The Mist.

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] will live at least two weeks

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero is a Chosen of The Gods - that gives him spells, right?)

[Master] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Hold on, let me check...

Spring is receiving the map Swamp 2...

Spring has received the map Swamp 2.

[Master] and THEN

[Master] a (1d10) [1d10=9] 9

[Snezana (Spring)] oh base map? where are you?

[Master] means that Mara is up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have another elixir of health)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that should work shuldn't it?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Let's not waste that though. Do you think we need it right now?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If cure works use that first)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No cure for poison besides that elixir)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I mean it's fine, but I was thinking if someone was on the brink of entering the netherworld

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Also figures Mara is up already)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] so if noone want Brothther Foto to cast cure Diesase, Miranda will)

[Snezana (Spring)] i am not finding the base map on the list. does anyone else see it?

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 90'11".

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 42'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Either or doesn't matter)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) sits back and watchs Mara die Day 1

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Double click your character)

Mario2ndPC is receiving the map Base Map...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Double clik Hugh on the right tab and you will pull up the map

Mario2ndPC has received the map Base Map.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if they have it then good - thought no one had it)

[Snezana (Spring)] it used to be nar the top

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] so skiffs 8 and 9

JohnAA is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnAA has received the map Base Map.

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Snezana (Spring)] thanks Michael.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Everyone has it I think. Only Foto and Miranda able to cast today :) )

[Master] going to put those on it

Spring has received the map Base Map.

[Mario2ndPC] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Snezana (Spring)] now suddenly it's on the list under The Mist

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 9'05".

[Master] Ithil moved 13'00".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (not Qui Fon, he is not a healer)

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mario2ndPC] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[JohnAA] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[mharm-15549] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Carissa] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

Lisa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Lisa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry was already not counting him. Shouldn't assume others are, too)

[Snezana (Spring)] how can you tell which people go to which skiff?

[Snezana (Spring)] ".'

[Snezana (Spring)] :

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Neith of Inholt modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 7 (6).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CurrentSkiffConfiguration)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (so you know Hoffman can't ;) )

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We've shifted it around based on events/preferences/ect)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (isnt there a spell where priests of same religion can combine to cast higher spells?

[Master] and on the base map they are under which ever skiff they are in

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes)

[Snezana (Spring)] on my view, people are kind of just willy nilly

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (but we do not paly that way)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Kenna, Mara, and Foto are all Kayugan

[Snezana (Spring)] \they are in lines but the lines are not under the skiffs

[Master] Huh Spring

[Master] that is not what I expect

Carissa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Carissa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Snezana (Spring)] they are sort of in between or bunched up

[Snezana (Spring)] there are two lines of people who might be #4

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Site link is far more clear)

[Master] Dragonfly #10 targets Ithil. Distance: 58'01"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Otr do you mean site?)

[Master] Dragonfly #10 targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 63'00"

[Snezana (Spring)] i mean base map

[Master] Dragonfly #10 moved 67'02".

[Master] Dragonfly #10: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 11. MISSES Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5).

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Brother Foto is not Kayugan)

[Master] Dragonfly #10 moved 56'00".

[Master] Dragonfly #10 no longer targets Mara the Blessed.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Look at the site. It'll show up under recent changes. Clean lines)

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Dragonfly #10: Initiative: (d10+10+-3) [1d10=2] 9

[Snezana (Spring)] Jared moved 4'00".

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Snezana (Spring)] [Ilero]] moved 4'03".

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] OMG, i f you all heard the sound effects Bob made when the dragonfy flew by

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Snezana (Spring)] Anor moved 3'06".

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] so entertaining!

[Snezana (Spring)] Shi'Nynze moved 3'02".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) (to Master only)] Changed level to seven and updated spells. Don't know where to add the other stat stuff from the website but we can do that at a later time

[Snezana (Spring)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 2'10".

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=4] 13

[Ithil (Carissa)] (quick test)

[Snezana (Spring)] i thought we had people on skiffs 8 and 9

[Snezana (Spring)] Eddie moved 3'02".

[Snezana (Spring)] Galad moved 3'03".

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 3'03".

[Snezana (Spring)] [Hoffman]] moved 2'04".

[Snezana (Spring)] Neith of Inholt moved 3'05".

[Snezana (Spring)] Jon the sailor moved 4'00".

[Master] yes to Spring

[Ithil (Carissa)] (Yep. Kel, Tiberius, Ithil, CARGO on 8. Mara on 9)

[Snezana (Spring)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 5'02".

[Snezana (Spring)] Mercy moved 5'11".

[Snezana (Spring)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 3'09".

[Snezana (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 2'08".

[Snezana (Spring)] [Marisu]] moved 2'09".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (and Kel gets to save Mara, that works out well)

[Snezana (Spring)] Branwyn moved 3'11".

[Snezana (Spring)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 4'07".

[Snezana (Spring)] Treble moved 4'09".

[Master] Dragonfly #10 targets Mara the Blessed. Distance: 56'02"

[Snezana (Spring)] Indigo moved 2'02".

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

[Snezana (Spring)] [Shurkural]] moved 4'04".

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Dragonfly #10

[Snezana (Spring)] Howard Plum moved 4'00".

[Master] Dragonfly #10 moved 53'02".

[Master] Dragonfly #10: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 7. MISSES Mara the Blessed (AC FINAL: 5).

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

mharm-15549 has received the map Marsh Area 2.

mharm-15549 has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Snezana (Spring)] some people i can't move

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Snezana (Spring)] but i got the rest lined up under the skiffs that i thing they go to

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (turn Flying creatues?)

[Master] LOL Mario says, let me go check my spells

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed moved 21'05".

Shurkural (TMO)] (bug zappers at the ready!)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh combat, sorry. i didn't mean to be distracting during combat. sorry)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Lighting storm for all the bugs!)

[Mario2ndPC] Kel targets Dragonfly #10. Distance: 19'04"

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Dragonfly #10 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=12] 0. HITS Dragonfly #10 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

JohnAA is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Spring is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Spring has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Dragonfly #10

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Dragonfly #10

[Master] Dragonfly #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-20) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Mara the Blessed

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ithil

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Woof Woof

[Mario2ndPC] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Damn Mario

[Snezana (Spring)] (what skiffs are under attack?)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Oh, Kel! Save me!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] 9 and 8

Ithil (Carissa) keeps close to Kel

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Dragonfly #10. Distance: 7'11"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (waiing on 7)

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=7] 5 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Dragonfly #10 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=10] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Dragonfly #10 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Dragonfly #10

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=4] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Dragonfly #10 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Dragonfly #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] did you hear something Shi?

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Dragonfly #10

[Master] Dragonfly #10 moved 13'10".

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) rowing

[Master] parting shots

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=15] -3. HITS Dragonfly #10 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Dragonfly #10 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't know. Did you?

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Dragonfly #10

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=8] 14 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Dragonfly #10

[Master] Dragonfly #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-22) - Massively Wounded

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Wow Kel found his calling finaly)

[Master] Dragonfly #10 moved 11'04".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (saving girls other than Shi)

[Dragonfly #10 (Master)] crash lands into the swamp

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (yay! Kel's Back!!. See what a kiss can do?!)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (ROFL)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Crash lands? What is this a b-52 Bomber?)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Branadarus, lets check it out

[Ithil (Carissa)] (With John on that. Kiss or new girl?)

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) rowing

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 9'05".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=5] 7. MISSES Dragonfly #10 (AC FINAL: 3).

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Dragonfly #10 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Dragonfly #10

[Master] Dragonfly #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-8) - Dying

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 25'03".

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] wow that felt good

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (OKay seriously, Kel is doing a literal crapton of damage)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that was nice to put it out of its misery)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] hey why are they out of the skiff back there

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Yes taht is a technical term)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Oh, Kel! You saved me! Thank you!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol Michael!)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] How can I repay you?

[Master] keep your feet and hands in the skiff at all times

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (and why are they hugging?)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Im sure you can repay me when im injured

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Permaney Sesedados Porfavor

[Ithil (Carissa)] (Mor elike Jenn than you thought...)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] lets get you back to your skiff

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] ?me takes Mara back, and gets in his own skiff

Kel (Mario2ndPC) shouts Dragonfly! Dead!

[Master] Time of Day: 07:23 PM. Day 6 Pen ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 6th, 1267 TGR.

Kel (Mario2ndPC) waves at Shi

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) thumbs up

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] OH!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yay! he killed a bug!)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (...hey...wait a minute...are you mocking me?)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Granted a large bug...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (and he had help)

[Master] and evening descends upon the swamps

[Master] making camp

[Master] talking and organizing watches

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I swear to god bob. Centipedes and I'm taking a break)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ( Grins)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (middle skiffs take watches?)

[JohnAA] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[mharm-15549] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Mario2ndPC] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Carissa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) i think Mara is going to be an asset. She is a healer. We should keep her close

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well shoot. The 6th? So not tomorrow for Neith. Whoops damn)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (with the odd perople to fill in?)

[JohnAA] INtersting Lisa

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) So is Miranda. And Foto?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] NO CARISSA! Shoot

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sigh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they didn't get encounters)

[JohnAA] Skiff 5 on 1, 6 on 2, 7 on 3?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, he can make it two days

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Mist Sickness on the 2nd. 6 days. So the 8th. Meaning good on the 9th, yes BOB?)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) and you my dear!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "Not at the moment unless you want more berries."

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) thanks, but im good fo rnow

Shurkural (TMO)] https://imgur.com/gallery/6SA65Je

Spring has received the map Base Map.

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Carissa, Bob says yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha! Alligator fishing?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thanks)

[JohnAA] (nice TMO)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Jesus TMO. I don't have to expect that when I'm in Florida right?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] RIGHT BOB?

Shurkural (TMO)] (how should I know? I live in a semi-arid area)

[JohnAA] (not unless you go to the water)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] with the rain we are having right now, it'll all be one big swamp

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Texas TMO? Right?)

[JohnAA] Bob has ridden his bike past their lair

[Master] Kel XP award: 40. Next level in 21005.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 20. Next level in 128245.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 20. Next level in 2979.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 20. Next level in 13070.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 40. Next level in 16995.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho XP award: 20. Next level in 5607.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 40. Next level in 48789.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 20. Next level in 47330.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 40. Next level in 2170.

[Master] Jon the sailor XP award: 20. Next level in 1986.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 20. Next level in 24063.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 20. Next level in 27961.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 40. Next level in 3035.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 20. Next level in 17601.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 20. Next level in 11139.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 20. Next level in 3614.

[Master] Jared XP award: 40. Next level in 32110.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 20. Next level in 116218.

[Master] Penelope XP award: 20. Next level in 0.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 40. Next level in 216332.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace XP award: 20. Next level in 0.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice XP award: 20. Next level in 4193.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 40. Next level in 157375.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 20. Next level in 650.

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] they'll swim right p here, and Bob shares a lake with a preserve

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sigh. Only in Florida ( Grins)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The lake I'm going to sit at? Fun! Friends!)

[JohnAA] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LidTD__Vh6g

Shurkural (TMO)] (just about time to put kids to bed)

[JohnAA] the beavers are cute

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Otters, birds, turtles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Quick make your escape TMO! You may make it back in time

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw0EozkBWuI

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] you name it, Bob has a book, and binoculars

[Master] almost all of this is true

[Master] the alligators have not been IN the yard but yes in the lak

[Master] lake

[Master] but Marisu

[JohnAA] (the whiole song is true?)

[Master] and Anastacia wanted to talk

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm not respondible for screaming like a little girl if I walk outside your house and there is an alligotor bob

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I'll keep my chair a good distance just in case)

[Master] and Mara and Kel

[Master] and maybe Shi

[Master] and and and

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Miranda and Hoffman. She DID avoid him for a day ;) )

[Master] yes that is true too

Shurkural (TMO)] (I've got a few minutes to do Marisu if you want, or we can wait until after)

[Master] Shi could talk to Mara

[Master] yoru choice TMO

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Go for it TMO)

Shurkural (TMO)] (let's wait - no idea how long convo will last, and don't want to have to abandon mid-stream)

[Master] Treble moved 2'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha)

[Master] Treble moved 14'10".

Treble (Master) curls up in Branwyn's lap

Branwyn (Lisa) pets the little otter

[Master] so Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Doesn't talk to strangers. Mara has to initiate that one :) )

Lord Branadarus (Master) rubs Branwyn's shoulders

Branwyn (Lisa) tells Tiberius about her many hits upon the skeletons

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You did great with them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hardly any magic at all!

JohnAA is receiving the map Base Map...

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

Shurkural (TMO)] (she hit on skeletons? she must really like boners!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (/me slinks away now)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] was good to let them fight it out

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (HAH)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] OMG

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] TMO, ha!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (heh)

Kel (Mario2ndPC) walks over to Shi

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) did you see? i was razor focused back there, took down that dragon fly

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] hey Branwyn, Shi and i were gonna take thrid watch, want to join us?

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) i was concerned, i havent bee able to help, i hasd lost my focus

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Were you? I'll take your word for it. I didn't realize there was a dragonfly.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shur I think wanted to join, too.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sure. That will be fine.

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) ya, but i was so ON! and I thinks thats because of yuou, well, us

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Oh?

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) walks over to Kel

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Hey Shur, you up for watch 3, no boys allowed

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (E) Hi Kel, that was fancy shhoting back there, wow!

Shurkural (TMO)] Shur!

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] NO she doesnt....

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (she doesnt speak elf, sorry)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (that would be too much)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha never know now a days ;) )

Kel (Mario2ndPC) looks at Shi, rolls eyes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She was frowning at th enon-existant elf speak - can ignore)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Dont forget, if you or Shi need anything, just let me know

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looking a little displeased

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Thank you Mara, Shi is also a healer

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] and so much more too

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You are one of Anastacia's guards, aren't you?

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) smiles

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] well, i dont know about being a guard

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] but i have been assigned to assist her

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Ana came lloking for support,for Marquessa Branwyn

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods slowly

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] of course, she came to look in Branwyn's church. Great place to start

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] so when I heard I could assist the foubder of my, well...life, how could i say no?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) mar I just deleted the spell levels I can not cast, easy enough to add when you can

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes... but you've been so quiet. Shouldn't you speak to, well, your founder?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] oh, i will, i am planning to spend time with all my new friends

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i think we can all benefit from one another

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i would love to learn more about you all, you're defiitely different than what we normally seea round here

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] you're the first elves i've met

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i hope theyre all as nice, and handsome and strong, as you are

Kel (Mario2ndPC) blushes, looks at Shi, sobers up quick

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frown, "Yes, well, these swamps are different than we are used to."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I think I trust Jenn more than I trust this one...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (ouch)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) shes harmless

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Mario2ndPC is receiving the map Base Map...

Mario2ndPC has received the map Base Map.

[Mario2ndPC] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Harmless in some ways, yes. But a little too...interested.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] I am a bit disappointed, though

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i was expecting to see Jilly. She has become a celebrity in these parts

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] BRB

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (shakes head)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We all wish she was with us. She does cook marvelous meals.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i mean, a young girl, leaves with the Marquessa, the MARQUESSA

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] and returns? she's a famous adventurer

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) glances over to see who else is listening

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Cook? she cooks too? oh my stars!

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks at Shi and shakes head

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, yes? I thought that was what made her famous...

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] She is not invited to Ladies Watch

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mouths, "Thank you."

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (trademark Pending)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] well, we know her for finding a whole party in woods more than five days from her home, in the SNOW!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] she saved the whole party!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, well, yes that does sound like Jilly.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] and knew EXACTLY where they were, after two weeks

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] She must be blessed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, or lucky.

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) genuflects, or whatever they do in her church)

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) surprised

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] slucky? There is no luck. Either Belinos blesses you , or you are just, well, normal

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] shall I tell you the dogma of Belinos

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i have a book...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No thank you.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (do you know what sex your god is?)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] no pictures, but I do express myself very well, like you can see through my words

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (um, male?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I need to, um, brush my wolves. Excuse me.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (just checking)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (the name ends in OS, so

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gets up and walks off to tend to the wolves.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] oh, Kel she is a doll! how long have you known her?

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] almost all my life, she is my dearest friend

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) gets closer

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Belinos is the eldest son of Uthe)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So says the page)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] between you and me, are you two, well dating?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) walks up to Kel

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (lol, actually, i knew Carissa, was trying to work in the signature line...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha I was leaving it to you)

[Mario2ndPC] I am back at the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] So Kel, I heard shot down that Dragnon fly nice and quick

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] Um, Shi! wait up! thanks Mara, I'll be seeing you

Kel (Mario2ndPC) catches up to Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Chasing his tail?)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] OK, then! you know whee to find me!

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] walks off to bother someone else)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (belinos and brenios were twin brothers - belinos is all goodness and brennios is chaos and well Jennevive)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we need them on a trip together some time)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) thanks a lot! pls dont leave ne alone with her

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was just thinking that)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I wasn't going to sit for a lecture. And didn't you just leave Miranda now to fend for herself?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (all of Kel's Lovers together)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) well, just dont leave ne, in general

Kel (Mario2ndPC) winks

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) uh uh

Kel (Mario2ndPC) turns around

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) she looks ok, she can defend herself

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) wanders off to "talk" with Hoffman

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Maybe so, but that wasn't very kind.

Anastacia Eustace (Master) sharpens her swords

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (E) ill apologize to her later

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Sorry Hoffman, tonight is Ladies Watch, you have to pick a new partner

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hands him a brush, (E) Fine. Then you can help me with Ithil. His fur got knotted.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) stretches every achineg muscle

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] you should get to know Snottie beter

Hoffman (JohnAA)] What should I say, oh hey, How are you again today

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Can Kel at least join me on wacth, we have ... things to discuss too

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) shrugs fine with me

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) kisses Hoffman and goes to settle in early

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) walks up to Hoffman

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Should be another quiet night, don't you feel it

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (who's in a 3 way now??)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (I have built this up for a long time)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (not just wam, bam)

[Kel (Mario2ndPC)] (well ya, a 3 way will do that to ya)

[Master] adn Marisu is ready now ?

[Master] grins

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHBmpGLGyk8

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] me sits on a rock, smiles and puts her recoreder to her lips

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Competition for Miranda now, too?)

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) a wondrful meody fill shre air, quite loudly

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA) (to Mario2ndPC only)] did you hear me beofre about deleting spells you can not cast yet

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to JohnAA only)] yes! Thanks!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (sound like Mario is jelly)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] a wonderful melody fills the air

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) maybe a bit loudly

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Well that is not quiet

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) goes over to Mara

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) stops

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] well, no Belinos should be celebrated with all!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Do you understand we are in the midle of the wild swamp

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] isnt it lovely?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] The swamp, not so much

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] the music is fine, just keep it down, please

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] for the rest of us

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] My Procog give me strength

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] oh,so sorry

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] /bows

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) starts to walk away

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) stands and begins to sing

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) stops

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] a wonderful melody fills the air, quite loudly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lmao)

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) turns arround

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (roll before you say it is wonderful)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] So you think sining is going to be more quiet?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed: Singing check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] I mean, it is lovley, but maybe save it for the day

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] well, no, but i do think i sing better than i play the recorder

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] should we compare and ask the rest?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] not tonight

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) loudly

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Everyone! gather round...

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) djected

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) ignoring the commotion

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] ok, Qui Fon, but remember, one day, Belinos will smile n you

[Shurkural]] (TMO) belches

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) smile widely and moves quietly

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) knods and moves on

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) sits, takes out her mace, starts to polish

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sits near Mara and knits

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] So Miranda, it was wierd, I coulnd not heal Jered without casting on him

Shurkural (TMO)] (ook - bbs again)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] You should check him out to make sure I did not miss anything

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (that soulnd like Ilero talking)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Hey, it happens

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] sometimes you do not get to it in time

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Maybe it was infected

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Wait

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sorry minin crisis at home someone lost their car keys

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 20 (19).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :/

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] back

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (join in where ever you want)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (not sure what BOB is plotting)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Was that directeda t me?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] What did the wound look like?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] It ws not good, but the spell took care of it

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I think

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to Spring only)] when John finishes speaking to himself, mara can chat with Kenna

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (yes Michael)

[JohnAA] I was just about to call it a night,

[JohnAA] think we are gonna do encounters next week, it seems'

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Okay will jump soon. I assume we are all on watch?)

[JohnAA] just before watches

[JohnAA] does kel want some healing?

[Master] you can talk before adn during watches

[JohnAA] he is the only serious one, but anyone can ask

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Who wants to get some talking done! My character is ready!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Kenna, i see you also serve someone higher. Who do you worship?

[JohnAA] last call before I nod off

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (Kel will take healing, sure)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If you have spare after Kel, a little more for Anor?)

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Kel. Distance: 54'03"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...who is as low as Indigo and Hugh and Jared. Eh, up to you))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bran and indigo are fine - none needed)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (you can always ask Mara, she can heal, and so much more!)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Kel: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Kel: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Hugh is fine)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Comparatively speaking)

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) walks over to Hugh

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] that is 18 so 3 to Amor

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 57 (15) - Unharmed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thanks!)

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 3 (5).

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Kel.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Hi Hugh, so how have you been enjoying the travels so far?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks at Mara

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Jared. Distance: 24'07"

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Skiff #1. Distance: 22'05"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Scans the Surroundings

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Skiff #1.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Jared: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It seems to be an adventure in not dying from disease and mist sickness so far

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] always vigilant, i see. We are happy to have you

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) With some proper planning

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Waiting for cure disease on Jared or casting before you go?)

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) smiles funny, i dont seem to get ill out here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think it would make an excellent base of operations for organizations or individuals who would like to remain seperate from the larger kindgoms

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] maybe i'm protected

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) smiles

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods with a smir

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You do seem better off then the rest of us

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Face crump-les slightly and Coughes loudly a few times

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] yes, you could easily hide an army out here

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i hope not, we have seen too much strife

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (I was gonna wait til we really knew, or rollpaly with Guy)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Scans the Horizon

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] And that is what worries me

[Master] how many points was that to who John

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (what effect will it have tonight?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good idea. He has 3-4/5 weeks ;) )

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) You've been with Anastatcia for long Mara?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] oh, that sounds bad. let me see...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm, true. Probably not getting through two watches tonight)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (was to be 6 to Jered and 3 to to Hugh if he is willing)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm willing

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] all for Hugh

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (6) - Unharmed

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (so if jered suddenly takes damage, we know something is up)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (or feels sick in any way)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: Level 1 -- Current: 3 (4).

[Master] TMo back yet?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (bleh, 3 ptss for a lvl 3 priest)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] well, rest up, it will be a long weekend next time

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i hope that makes you feel better, relieve the vuogh anyway

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (+1 so 4)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i know of the princess, but i have only had the pleasure of serving her directly at the start of this trip

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Jared.

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (thanks Carissa!)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] good night all

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] are you traveling with someone special?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Night John!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night John!)

[JohnAA] Actual will see some of you next week

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (oh bye John)

[JohnAA] don't be afraid

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] gnite johen!

[JohnAA] ttfn

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] john!

JohnAA has left the game on Fri May 25 23:16:35 EDT 2018

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (sorry so distracted. i am both drunk and in an argument with doordash.com

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (it is not designed for use by drunk people)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good combination?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey I had one ealier Kenna!

[Master] chuckles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] with Doordash

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (it's interface does not make adding a payment method or giving your address easy)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (everything is better with Drunk!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Or at least entertaining

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL almost everything)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] lol

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] are you traveling with someone special, Hugh?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrugs with a small smile

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] oh!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Poitns to Neith

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] /smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Her

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i know that smile

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and the baby!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] DAMN IS CARISSA

Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry, back now)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] DON"T MAKE MY LIFE HARDER

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] 3

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] oh, she also serves a higher entity. Who does she serve?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i can always ask her directly

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] one sec, hard to spell properly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (;) )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok finally placed an order. now i guess i have to put clothes on)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Gonna have to get back to you on that. My notes are scattwered )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Oh no)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] lolol, know that feeling

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] not tonight, but every day for work

[Master] (just to be clear you all would recognize the holy symbols of the other gods in your pantheon, but not for those in others, so all the Kayugan but not the Greek or Elven without a religion check

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] gotta love working from home

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] oh, so she is blessed, so you are too

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] and the baby too

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] he looks adorable

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (She)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (But nice try ;) )

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (that explains a lot!)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) She sure is something

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (thank you and good night!!)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Slight look of panic

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] She's a bit of a handful

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] she si as cute as her father

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) smiles and giggles

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Snorts

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I love her a lot, but sh'es not mine

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We found her abandoned

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Her camp was mysteriously abandoned

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] She was under a small camp cot

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] oh, how special! you took in one in need!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hidden within rags

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] This isn't the life I envisiouned for her though

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] and you married Neith even in her situation. You truly are blessed, or should be

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I had hoped I could find her a proper care giver

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Laughs again

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You really have a great outlook on everyone don't you!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We aren't married

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yet

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) But that is a dicsussiion for a nother time

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) slight smile

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Where are your talents Mara?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] you are secial, Hugh, We are all blessed to know you

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] well, i sing

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) laughs

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) starts to sing

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) loud

Shurkural (TMO)] (she's going to be one of those cheerful perky people, isn't she?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (is it on key?)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed: Singing check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Pitch perfect

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Doesn't cringe away

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks impressed

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i can play the recoder

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Looks like it)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed: Musical Instrument check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] just not well

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Looks less impressed

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But still pretty impressed

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i used to make jewelry

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i made my holy symbol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Enchanted?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] do you like it?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed: Metalworking check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Peers at it

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Astonished

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] The craftsmanship!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You made this?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] yes, i was well known with jewelry

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob ghoing off the rolls let me know if I'm overstepping)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Ponders

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] the priest of the Church of Defending Mage cane to me to craft a wall hanging for the church

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] before i could nake it, i had to 'feel' the spirit

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] and thats how i found Belinos

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Face scrunches in thought. The Church of Defending Mage? I've never heard of it. What do they practice?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] we offer sanctuary and safety to all who are good

[Master] (all is good) Anstacia is watching bemusedly then sees Marisu walk up

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] wehelp thse who are hungry, ill, lost

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry bob is that a cue to switch conversations to Marisu?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] aereare y ou lost?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i must pray. Bye!

[Master] (for TMO to be ready when you are set)

Shurkural (TMO)] (whenever)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Startles. S..sure. See you Mara!

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] finds Kenna again, and plops down close

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] blessed be

Marisu (TMO)] (just listening to terrible terrible D&D videos that Bob must not see.)

Marisu (TMO)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnmhl_P20xM)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Op1TaXmCw

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] /smiles

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] yes we are, how are you?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Uthe, so wonderful

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yay! New things to listen to while at work! You rock TMO!

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodding

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] she has blessed me abundantly. i am well, thanks. stiff and sore but that means my body is getting stronger

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] how are you, in yoruself?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Pain is just weekness leaving the body Private!!!! Now move move move)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahaha)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i have been blessed, i cannot be better

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i put clothes on and now i'm hot again)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i cannot wait to aid our team, we are on an important mission

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i didn't put many)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] important besides attending a wedding and making goodwill?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Kenna I just imagince you aimlessley wandering your house laptop in hand as you stuggle to find a comforatble spot to just relax before you just fall to the ground and say to hell with it and just sit there with your laptop and your doordash. ;) )

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] it must be important, why would the princess (giggles) and the Marquessa(giggles more) ask me, ME to help?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] they must know how blessed i am, and they must need me

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL no i'm sitting on the sofa. it's comfortable enough)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (just hot in here)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodding

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] could very well be. or it could be they do not yet know but were inspired by a higher power

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] blessed be they!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am a healer and midwife by specialty. what is the thing you do best?

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Hmm,,, welll

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i can sing

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) starts to sing

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed: Singing check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

Anastacia Eustace (Master) finsihes sharpening swords

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] pulls out her dagger

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] and i can play the recorder

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Mara the Blessed: Musical Instrument check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no need to demonstrate

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Jeeze she should just sing the enemy to death. She's just that good.)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (With her voice)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Lol)

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) smiles, and i can make jewlwry

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPK7ZF6jfJE

Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) gets closer whispers

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am impressed.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) listens

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] and i can use my cards to speak with the dead

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] really?!?!

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] takes out tarot cards

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] these...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] To Mario

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] why is this something we whisper about? is it unpopular?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] sometimes i can use these to ask questions of the dead

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] With your dead

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] well, you never know. Some folk fear the dead

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL BOB

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Same thing

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh, i see

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Michael's is better

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it is kind of you to be discreet

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (esp golden smimmery skeletons)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] well of course

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] smiles

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] i mustn't offend. I bless!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i think kindness never goes amiss

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well, almost never

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] it has never failed me

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] sits in silence, starts to pray

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) prays silently as well

Spring rolls her eyes

[Spring] (oops)

Snezana (Spring) rolls her eyes

[Marisu]] (TMO) gingerly walks through the tall grass to where Anastacia is sitting. "May I sit with you for a bit, Princess Anastacia? I have been thinking, and I have some questions, if I may."

Anastacia Eustace (Master) nods, gestures to a chest,

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] We should talk

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I imagine you have lots of questions

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] To Spring and Mario

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/outpray

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Did you speak with Branwyn?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SCOimBo5tg

Marisu (TMO)] (to get the GM Truth?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (no one knows that)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (lol Michael)

Marisu (TMO)] (wait... I thought that was why you posted it?)

Marisu (TMO)] (so that we all know it)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (no, just to post what really happened, you know what Anastacia told Branwyn for the most part, you know what Androp said, you know what you heard back at Jistille Estates before you left, all three are slightly different)

Marisu (TMO)] (just a bit!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (LOL michael)

Marisu (TMO)] (k, give me a minute then to rewind my brain again. I'd been thinking about it as if the PCs were all on the GM Truth page.)

[Carissa] (Early morning for me. I'm going to go while I can. Night all.)

Marisu (TMO)] (night!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Night Carissa!

[Snezana (Spring)] (gnite carissa!)

Carissa has left the game on Fri May 25 23:45:20 EDT 2018

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] Bye Carissa

[Snezana (Spring)] (i didn't know there was a GM Truth page)

Marisu (TMO)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WC-OOC

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh it's called something else, ok)

Marisu (TMO)] (ok, let's see if I can do this)

Marisu (TMO)] (that was like a record scratch going off in my head, signaling me to abort all the discussion I'd been thinking of. ;) )

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] grins

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Spells - DELETED: Speak with Monsters, 6, 6, For {$L*2} rounds I can speak with monsters., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Gate - Priest, 7, 7, I'm aged by 5 years but I create a gate which allows an extraplanar being of great power to appear., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Sol's Searing Orb, 6, 6, I turn a topaz into an exploding ball of light which I can throw for {6d6} points of damage, {12d6} if the target is undead. In addition the target is blinded for {1d6} rounds, or {2d6} if the target is undead. The damage is halved and blindess is negated if a save is made., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Sunray, 7, 7, I create a bright light much like sunlight which blinds those near me and undead suffer {8d6} points of damage. I can send out a wave a round for {1d4+1} rounds., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Spiritual Wrath, 6, 6, Several priests cooperate to create a huge blast of energy., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Word of Recall, 6, 6, I can return to a sanctuary., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Holy Word, 7, 7, I say a powerful word that does bad things to evil creatures., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Find the Path, 6, 6, For the next turns, I can detect the direction into or out of a specific locale., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Stone Tell, 6, 6, I speak to stone and ask it what has touched it as well as what is covered, concealed or behind it., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Divine Inspiration, 7, 7, I ask the gods for a clue as to what to do next., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Conjure Fire Elemental, 6, 6, For turns, I am aided by {1d100[1-65="a 12 HD fire elemental.";66-85="a 16 HD fire elemental.";86-95="2-4 fire salamanders.";96-98="an efreeti";99-100="a 21-24 HD fire elemental."]}, --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Fire Seeds, 6, 6, I create some exploding acorns or holly berries which lose their magic after turns., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Part Water - Priest, 6, 6, For turns, I create a trough or tunnel through the water which is feet deep, {$L*30} yards wide and {$L*20} yards long., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Stone Tell, 6, 6, I speak to stone and ask it what has touched it as well as what is covered, concealed or behind it., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Transmute Water to Dust, 6, 6, I turn cubic yards of water into dust., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Whirlwind, 6, 6, I create a powerful cyclone which sticks around for rounds., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Animate Rock, 7, 7, I animate a boulder of up to {$L*2} cubic feet in size for rounds., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Antimineral Shell, 7, 7, For turns, animated minerals cannot enter a 10' radius area., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Chariot of Sustarre, 7, 7, I conjure forth a flying, flaming chariot for up to 12 hours., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Conjure Air Elemental, 7, 7, For turns, I conjure forth a {1d100[1-60="12 HD air elemental.";61-95="16 HD air elemental.";96-100="21-24 HD air elemental."]}, --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Conjure Earth Elemental, 7, 7, For turns, I conjure forth a {1d100[1-60="12 HD earth elemental.";61-95="16 HD earth elemental.";96-100="21-24 HD earth elemental."]}, --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Conjure Water Elemental, 7, 7, For turns, I conjure forth a {1d100[1-60="12 HD water elemental.";61-95="16 HD water elemental.";96-100="21-24 HD water elemental."]}, --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Earthquake, 7, 7, A ft diameter area is rocked by a powerful earthquake., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Fire Storm, 7, 7, {$L*2} 10' cubes of area are destroyed by a rain of fire., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Transmute Metal to Wood, 7, 7, I permanently transmute metal to wood., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Tsunami, 7, 7, A {$L*2} ft high and {$L*10} ft long wave rises from the water., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Wind Walk, 7, 7, I and up to {$L\8} other targets turn to mist and are able to move as fast as a movement rate of 60 or as slow as 6. We stay this way for hours or until I choose to release the spell., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Heal, 6, 6, Disease, blindness, damage, and mental disorders are cured., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Regenerate, 7, 7, A lost limb is regenerated., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Restoration, 7, 7, A lost energy level is restored, however, both the caster and the recipient are aged 2 years., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Resurrection, 7, 7, I bring a corpse back to life and age 3 years., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Legal Thoughts, 6, 6, If the victim fails a save, he permanently is unable to break a specified law., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Anti-animal Shell, 6, 6, For turns, I have a 10' radius barrier which keeps out animals and things with animal parts., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Antimineral Shell, 7, 7, For turns, animated minerals cannot enter a 10' radius area., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Impervious Sanctity of Mind, 7, 7, For turns, I'm completely immune to mind affecting spells and effects., --, 1, , , , .

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he gave a lot of information that she does know)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Spells - DELETED: Focus, 4, 4, Using the prayers of a bunch of faithful I maintain a spell for up to a year., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Tongues - Priest, 4, 4, I can speak {$L/3} additional languages for 1 turn., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Uplift, 4, 4, I increase the casting level of a priest, allowing him to cast spells beyond normal ability., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Atonement, 5, 5, The target is atoned for past regretable deeds., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Commune, 5, 5, I ask my god yes or no questions., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Meld, 5, 5, For up to 12 hours, I can take over a willing subject's body., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Quest, 5, 5, The target must undergo a quest or else suffer a -1 penalty to saves for each day he avoids the quest., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: True Seeing - Priest, 5, 5, For rounds I see things as they are., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Blessed Warmth, 4, 4, A shaft of light beams down, granting immunity to cold., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Moonbeam, 5, 5, I shine forth a bright beam of moonlight for rounds., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Rainbow, 5, 5, I can either make a rainbow bridge or a rainbow bow., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Recitation, 4, 4, For rounds, allies in a 60' radius recieve a +2 to attack, damage and save rolls (+3 if they are of the same faith) while enemies receive a -2 to those rolls. This is cumulative with chant and prayer., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Flame Strike, 5, 5, A 5' radius collumn of flame strikes a target for {6d8} points of damage, save for half., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Righteous Wrath of the Faithful, 5, 5, For rounds, all allies within a 30' radius are affected as per an aid spell. If they are of the same faith, they gain extra bonuses., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Detect Lie, 4, 4, For the next rounds, I know any falsehoods of which you speak. Though I do receive a save vs spell, adjusted by the caster's Wisdom., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Divination, 4, 4, I divine information about a future task or goal with {60+$L}% chance of success., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Omniscient Eye, 4, 4, For the next {10+$L} rounds, I can see through any normal or magical darkness, mist or fog out to 60 feet and have a chance of seeing through illusions and invisibility as well., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Consequence, 5, 5, I can see how a single event fits into the grand scheme of things., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Magic Font, 5, 5, I turn a holy font into a scrying device, much like a crystal ball., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Adamantite Mace, 4, 4, A cudgel, mace or staff is enchanted for rounds., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Lower Water - Priest, 4, 4, For turns, a {$L*10} foot square of water is lowered up to {$L*2} feet., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Produce Fire, 4, 4, A 12' square of flame erupts from the ground, dealing {1d4+$L} points of damage and lighting any combustables on fire., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Pyrotechnics - Priest, 4, 4, I cause a fire to shoot blinding fireworks or thick black smoke., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Reflecting Pool, 4, 4, I turn a natural body of water into a scrying device for {$L*2} rounds., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Windborne, 4, 4, I summon a column of air which allows me to fly or glide., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Air Walk, 5, 5, For {6+$L} turns, I can walk on air., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Animate Flame, 5, 5, For rounds, I animate a flame of up to feet in diameter and order it to attack things., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Cloud of Purification, 5, 5, For rounds, a 20' cube of gas turns all garbage, filth and vermin into pure water., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Control Winds, 5, 5, For turns, I can control the wind in a {40*$L} ft radius, adjusting the wind by {$L/3} levels., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Produce Ice, 5, 5, A ft cube turns into ice, dealing {2d4+$L} points of damage to those caught in the area. The ice persists for {$L*2} rounds., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Spike Stones, 5, 5, For {3d4+$L} turns, stony spikes erupt from the earth in 10' squares. , --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Transmute Rock to Mud - Priest, 5, 5, 20' cubes of earth turn to mud., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Wall of Fire - Priest, 5, 5, A wall of flame is conjured forth for as long as I concentrate or rounds if I choose not to concentrate., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Cure Serious Wounds, 4, 4, You're healed {-2d8-1} points., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Fortify - Healing, 4, 4, The next healing spell cast does maximum healing., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Neutralize Poison, 4, 4, Poison is neutralized., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Cure Critical Wounds, 5, 5, You're healed {-3d8-3} points., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Suspended Animation, 4, 4, A willing target is placed in suspended animation., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Unfailing Endurance, 4, 4, I'm highly resistant to fatigue for the next days. , --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Raise Dead, 5, 5, A corpse is brought back to life. If reverse, the target must save vs spell or die. Success still indicates {2d8+1} points of damage., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Compulsive Order, 4, 4, Target who fails a save permanently has OCD., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Defensive Harmony, 4, 4, For {1+2d4} rounds, up to {$L/2} creatures gain a bonus to their AC due to working together. The bonus is +1 per creature affected beyond the first, to a max of +5., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Champion's Strength, 5, 5, One person is designated as a champion among a group of {$L\2}. For as long as the rest of the group concentrates on that champion, he receives the combined strength bonuses of everyone in the group., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Impeding Permission, 5, 5, For turns, the victim of this spell must ask the caster permission to do anything unless he succeeds in a save vs spell., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Spell Immunity, 4, 4, For turns, the touched creature is immune to a specific spell., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Anti-plant Shell, 5, 5, For turns, a 15' radius barrier stops intelligence plants from passing through., --, 1, , , , . DELETED: Impregnable Mind, 5, 5, I'm protected from magical attacks on the mind for {10+$L} rounds. This allows a save if none is normally allowed, and a +4 bonus if there are normally saves allowed., --, 1, , , , .

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is this the 3 watches?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (Let us see if TMO can pull that off, grins)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no meant - mara & shi/miranda and mara and hugh and now marisu and anastacia)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (nods)

[Marisu]] (TMO) sits primly on the chest and clasps her hands gently in front of her. "I know you think I'm a silly girl, but I heard most of your conversation with the Marquessa this afternoon, and I've given it a lot of thought. The man you met in our estates does not sound anything like my father to me. Is there any way you coud have been mistaken?" She flutters the fingers of one hand dismissively. "No, I'm sure you know him well enough to know him by sight." She sighs. "I keep coming back in my head to that mage that Toybin killed, the one with the Wand of Command who tried to use it on the Queen. What if they were part of an organized group, and had used them on others?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I cannot answer to that

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I can say that I was responsible for your mother's death

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and that when I was there in your father's keep

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (sigh)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] he attacked me and I retreated

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] then when I returned he was killed

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified: Personal Information - Age/Sex:: CHANGED: 36 Female (null). Height/Weight:: CHANGED: 5'2'' 125lbs (null). Hair/Eyes:: CHANGED: Platinum Blond Brown Eyes (null). Base Move: (BMOVE) : CHANGED: 60 (null).

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I do not hold their actions against you

Marisu (TMO)] Wait... You never said he was dead. I am fairly positive in fact that it was said that he escaped.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I executed him

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] he is dead

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mara the Blessed modified:

Marisu (TMO)] When I asked you about my family's fate, my mother was executed, my father was a were, and my sister's location was unknown.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Your father was a were when I killed him

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I do not know where your sister is

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] if she lives or not

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Weres deserve to die

Marisu (TMO)] (give me a minute - I'm trying to figure out how she'd respond. I know how I would, but I'm way different)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (and how Shur would )

Marisu (TMO)] (probably slug her)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] ( but Shur does share a common disgust for weres)

Marisu (TMO)] (you mean those beings who killer her grandmother? ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Jeeze. I looked up weres and while they definitely can be pretty screwed up I'm sensing some serious bigotry here...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob give me a were character so I can screw with all of them)

Marisu (TMO)] (depends on how Bob handles them - in the basic rules, werewolves are always chaotic evil - doesn't matter what they were before they turned)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] OH

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well that explains a lot

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Still would be hilarious to screw with you all

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;_

Marisu (TMO)] (if he holds to that, the Queen is playing with serious fire)

Marisu (TMO)] (anyways, back to Marisu)

[Marisu]] (TMO) 's jaw tightens. "Princess Mosskin, are there any other revelations you think I should know about before we go any further? I'd like to know what I need to know so that I can accurately try to plan for the future."

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I think that the best plan for your future is to do what your Queen bade you to do

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] You have a task

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] perform that well

Marisu (TMO)] I am here, am I not? I am not back at home trying to repair my estates, my family name, or protect those on my lands from the incursion of werewolves roaming around.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] When we return

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] if you want my help

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] we will eliminate the weres from your estates

[Snezana (Spring)] (OMG doordash effing canceled my order!)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (ouch)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] (you got dressed for nothing)

[Snezana (Spring)] (eight minutes ago, three minutes before delivery)

[Snezana (Spring)] (i am so angry)

[Marisu]] (TMO) slightly bends her head in a nod. "I will keep your generous offer in mind. You said the two weres with my father were caught or killed, as was my father. In your earlier statements, you said that several Doeskin guards were bitten and turned, although they were not mentioned this time. What happened to them?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I do not know

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Spring. Do you think you're just having bad luck tonight?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am not certain who is where and who is a were

Marisu (TMO)] I see. And the five weres who travelled with you? Are they still on Doeskin lands, or did they return with you?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they were there on the Doeskin lands

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I left them there with the task of preventing any Doeskin troops moving into the Eustace Estates

Marisu (TMO)] With both of my parents apparently dead, there is no one to order the troops to move anywhere. Unless the rebellion is more than just disaffected nobility and actually has strong support from the populace.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I would hope that most of the people would be satisfied with staying at home and living their lives

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but you are wrong

Ad-60537 has left the game on Sat May 26 00:13:11 EDT 2018

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] You could order the troops to move

Marisu (TMO)] All the way from Dryads Lair? I haven't mastered that level of magic.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but then we'd have to kill you)

Anastacia Eustace (Master) good

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] we have weeks together still

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] when we return to the Queen you can ask her your self

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Uh, who was ad-60537?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (extra computers here testing for next week, we had 5 up and running)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Oh)

Marisu (TMO)] It will be interesting to hear what her answers might be.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (extra monitors for those on laptops, a PC for TMO to use)

[Mara the Blessed (Mario2ndPC)] bye all! NEXT WEEK!!!!

Marisu (TMO)] (cya)

Mario2ndPC has left the game on Sat May 26 00:16:47 EDT 2018

[Snezana (Spring)] byeeeee

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] See you Mario!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] TMO Wait a moment

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Also By Spring!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I have no doubt that after this journey you will have answers for her also

Marisu (TMO)] (I'm not leaving. was saying bye to mario)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh okay :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Bye Spring - hope you get food tonight)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Snezana (Spring)] thanks

[Snezana (Spring)] gnite everybody

Spring has left the game on Sat May 26 00:18:34 EDT 2018

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] night

Marisu (TMO)] I'm sure. Do you have any questions for me, while we're together?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I believe in your actions

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I do not need your words

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you have been honorable

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] One moment bob!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll hurry

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (no worries Michael)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] TMO were you the one who recommended RWBY to me?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] CRAP I lost TMO!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Shoot

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (no, he is still in Marisu mode)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Let me get out of Hugh

[mharm-15549] test

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles thinly. "That's funny. Because so far I don't believe I've acted at all. Perhaps someday I will actually have enough information to be able to act on my own.

[mharm-15549] you guys are much better at IC and OOC. Thanks for your patience bob

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] You are acting on your own Countess Marisu Doeskin

Marisu (TMO)] Actions taken when information is withheld or twisted are not free actions, but rather manipulations caused by those holding the strings. However, I don't want to give you any false impression - if I had been in Doeskin instead of Dryads Lair, I would have argued against the rebellion. From my point of view it was foolish.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Agreed

Marisu (TMO)] My actions for the family were already in motion, and the rebellion has done nothing but blast great holes in them.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I would doubt any place in the Kingdom does not have scars

Anastacia Eustace (Master) glances around

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Dawn is here

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] We shoudl rowse the others

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] rouse

[Marisu]] (TMO) stands up. "I will see to it, Princess. Thank you for your time."

[Marisu]] (TMO) stalks back to camp.

[Master] Time of Day: 07:08 AM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 7th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] and DONE

[Marisu]] (TMO) snarls inwardly.

[Master] grins

[mharm-15549] lol

[mharm-15549] So did the snarl happen because bob said done first?

[mharm-15549] :)

[TMO] nope

[mharm-15549] lol

[TMO] yes, it was I who recommended RWBY

[Lisa] very dark cloud hangs over marisu

[TMO] if Anastacia is *trying* to make Marisu revolt, she's certainly going about it very efficiently

[mharm-15549] I wondered if you had other suggestions. I freaking loved that show

[mharm-15549] also your right

[mharm-15549] Anastacia isn't really helpful

[TMO] would not be surprised if next time she knows where Morin is

[TMO] Oh, her! Yes, we captured her and put her in jail, just in case she turned out to be a were too.

[Lisa] she lost her mother to a murderer too and has been tossed about with people trying to get her to do their bidding

[TMO] gee, that sounds familiar. ;)

[Lisa] so maybe that is why she is not terribly sympathetic to marisu

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 200. Next level in 12870.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 200. Next level in 47130.

[Master] Kel XP award: 400. Next level in 20605.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 400. Next level in 48389.

[Master] Mara the Blessed XP award: 250. Next level in 2729.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 400. Next level in 1770.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 400. Next level in 16595.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 200. Next level in 128045.

[Master] Wu Sen Cho XP award: 200. Next level in 5407.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 200. Next level in 23863.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 500. Next level in 27461.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 400. Next level in 2635.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 200. Next level in 17401.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 250. Next level in 10889.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 250. Next level in 3364.

[Master] Jared XP award: 400. Next level in 31710.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 250. Next level in 115968.

[Master] Penelope XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 400. Next level in 215932.

[Master] Anastacia Eustace XP award: 300. Next level in 0.

[Master] Johan the Apprentice XP award: 200. Next level in 3993.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 400. Next level in 156975.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Next level in 450.

[TMO] oh, I thought you were takling about Marisu's sister

[Lisa] no anastacia

[Master] I like to think that tonight showed Anastacia is a good warrior, a good adventurer but not a good leader

[Master] not who you want as a Queen

[TMO] certainly bad at imparting information. :)

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] yup

[Master] grins

[TMO] :P no wonder she and Branwyn get along so well!

[TMO] had to take that jab.

[TMO] :D

[Lisa] she deserves it

[TMO] poor Marisu the Mushroom

[Lisa] but branwyn is trying to learn from her mistake

[Lisa] not sure about anastacia

[TMO] doesn't appear she thinks she's made any

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat May 26 00:34:51 EDT 2018

[TMO] whoop, he left before I gave him any sugggestions. I'll have to think and see if I can come up with any

[TMO] RWBY is a bit on the unique side

[TMO] it's the first western anime to be exported to Japan

[Master] you can show him directly in just a few days

[TMO] true!

[TMO] hmph. that is actually a harder question to answer than you'd think

[Lisa] Well see you both next week!

[TMO] yupyup

[Master] crazy but true

[Lisa] Goodnight!

[Master] night

Lisa has left the game on Sat May 26 00:36:49 EDT 2018

[TMO] so I'll be able to glare at Bob in person, rather than just at my monitor

[Master] grins

[TMO] ciao

[Master] night

TMO has left the game on Sat May 26 00:39:19 EDT 2018


XP awarded