View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180511c

ChatLog - 2018 05 11 - Wedding Crashers

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri May 11 18:03:14 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] Ithil moved 44'10".

[Master] I am working on things, I will look in every so often, we will start on time.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri May 11 19:04:56 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

[MarioCS] Hello Hello

Lisa has joined the game on Fri May 11 19:06:25 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri May 11 19:06:27 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

[Master] hey there

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] I think I shared the new IP with everyone now

[mharm-15549] Hello Hello

[Lisa] Hello :)

[mharm-15549] :)

[MarioCS] Hi Lisa, HI Michael

[MarioCS] and Bobby

[Lisa] Hi Mario!

Guy has joined the game on Fri May 11 19:07:58 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] how are you all?

Guy has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] Bob I think you've had about the worst week ever

[MarioCS] HI Guy

[Lisa] Hi Guy!

[Guy] howdy all

[Master] a wild peacock just landed in the backyard

[Master] then flew over to the tree preserve

[Master] it is a strange week

[Lisa] omen for better times I hope

[MarioCS] You atter check out this story: http://coralspringstalk.com/coral-springs-family-finds-frolicking-otters-in-backyard-3517

[MarioCS] grrr

[MarioCS] Just found out tonight, in our neighboring town of Tamarac, they are rampant in a lake in a community

[mharm-15549] Huh

[Guy] otters are cool

[Master] good

[MarioCS] they said otters a re good sign, as that means the water is clean

[MarioCS] they are the first to relocate when the water gets bad. So, if you see a family of otters carrying suitcases, order a beer...

[Master] we have one out back

[Master] have always had them in the lake over the years so that is good

[MarioCS] oh, right! I do remember seeing one!

[Master] the most I have seen at once is 7

[MarioCS] is John joining, or is there another Marvel movie today?

[Master] usually only one or two though

[Master] I do hope he will be in

[Master] after all he work to get this back up and running

Carissa has joined the game on Fri May 11 19:13:14 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[MarioCS] HI Carissa

[Master] Michael you noticed the new icon in your skiff

[Master] and I hope you saw the note I put up about her age too

[Carissa] Hi all!

[Master] Hey there Carissa

[Lisa] Hi Carissa :)

[Guy] hola

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri May 11 19:15:45 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnAA has received the map Base Map.

[Master] so Guy are you caught up through the summary on all the things that happened?

[MarioCS] oh Hai John

[JohnAA] HELLO ALL

[JohnAA] OH Hiiiiii Mario

[JohnAA] Solo May 25th

[JohnAA] we should all stand in line

[Lisa] nope

[JohnAA] it starts all over again

[Master] seriously John? the last game before the big weekend?

[Lisa] But hello John

[Guy] ummm havenít been on comp much been working 50+ hours a week lately

[Carissa] Hi John!

[Master] Carissa has wonderful summaries just for you then Guy

[JohnAA] How is everyone

[MarioCS] we have internet!

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WC-SUM

[JohnAA] Had to Pay bob for the address

[JohnAA] but he let me in

[Master] chuckles

[Master] so Michael questions about Mercy?

[Master] I checked with an expert in childhood development for her current status

[JohnAA] how many proficiency slots does she have?

[Master] abnormal childhood development

[mharm-15549] Quite honestly I probably have a hundred. But I haven't touched the computer in over a week

[mharm-15549] also lol

[mharm-15549] lol

[mharm-15549] lol

[mharm-15549] Still laughing

[mharm-15549] One moment

[mharm-15549] Going to check summary

[JohnAA] I know I ca teach her swimming

[JohnAA] once you let me

[JohnAA] if she has a slot

[MarioCS] Kel says" Iíll take you up on that!"

[JohnAA] had my own expects on that

[mharm-15549] Well, since he's a baby...

[MarioCS] Mercy's a boy?

[mharm-15549] Man, we gotta get her to grow to adulthood

[mharm-15549] sigh

[MarioCS] that explains a lot

[Master] toddler, 2 years old, walking and potentially talking

[mharm-15549] and no

[mharm-15549] a girl

[Carissa] Hahaha

[MarioCS] lolol

[Master] and LOL at Mario

[Master] Michael you missed that with the wolves between Kel and Shi

[Carissa] Admittedly laughed lots rereading chat for summary with all those.

[Carissa] If you teach her how to cast...I think a gate spell, you can age her by 5 years!

[Master] LOL

[JohnAA] Bob said we had to bring everyone and you feel for it Michael

[Guy] roflmao

[Master] there are aging spells

[JohnAA] Qui can Know Age if there are questions

[Master] how accurate is that John?

[JohnAA] not sure there is a known sex spell for Kel

[Carissa] lol

[Master] Kel does not know what Sex is

[Master] that is why he has a sword in his pocket

[Guy] Carissa I love the summaries lol

[Carissa] Thanks Guy :)

[JohnAA] nearest year

[Master] ok to John

[Master] and when you are all ready to move along

[Master] I am

[Master] have not heard from Spring yet

[mharm-15549] I'm still reading but am kind of ready

[Master] TMO is going to be here, he was still at work

[JohnAA] (d20) [1d20=13] 13

Spring has joined the game on Fri May 11 19:24:25 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

[MarioCS] Hey!!!!

Spring has received the map Base Map.

[MarioCS] Hi Spring

[Master] OH and Carissa have you seen Darth and Droids?

[Guy] speak her name and she appears

[Lisa] Hi Spring! :)

[Master] the last entry was very punful

[Spring] ha

[JohnAA] welcome spring

[Spring] I promise, every Friday I head home earlier but it makes no difference

[Lisa] even aurilee got into it

[Spring] I get caught in traffic and die

[Spring] and hi hi hi everyone

[Carissa] Hi Spring!

[Carissa] Nope but going to look now. I don't keep up with it to be honest

[Master] and John has gotten you started on the right oar for encounters

[Master] so next roll

[JohnAA] Left

[Master] that would be Spring

[JohnAA] Would help to know the time

[Master] it is late afternoon

[Spring] oh a d20?

[Master] yes please

[Carissa] 3:31 PM

[Spring] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Master] thank you

[Spring] ow

[JohnAA] yea Thanks

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 168'01".

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 279'06".

[JohnAA] why do I get the feeling this affects all the skiffs

[Master] Skiff 1-5 moved 8'03".

[MarioCS] thanks John

[MarioCS] fair warning

[Lisa] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CurrentSkiffConfiguration

[Master] so Ilero (one round behind) Howard and Jared can make checks

[Lisa] if your forgot which skiff you are in :)

[Master] then at a minus Indigo Shur (one round behind) and Penelope

[Lisa] that is not a good sign for my typing tonite

[Master] observation

[Master] or similar

[JohnAA] so -4 for skiff 5?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Whistling/humming check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Guy] lol

[Master (to Lisa only)] Howard points up ahead there is a hut on an island coming up

[Guy] alertness work bob?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Uh oh

[Master (to Lisa only)] no smoke, looks like it is trying to be hidden

[Master] yes to Guy

[Guy] Jared: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Carissa] (Howard's humming made him sleepy)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] There is a hut ahead. Do you think the lizardmen lived there?

[JohnAA] distractions

[Guy] I see how this game is gonna go lol

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (cat attack)

[Carissa] (Hi cat!)

JohnAA is receiving the map The Mist...

JohnAA has received the map The Mist.

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] They don't have a fire going or anything welcoming

JohnAA is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnAA has received the map Base Map.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Should we stop, Jared?

[Spring] I have to feed the cats or fex wonít get out of my face

[Spring] fez even

[Carissa] (Room scroll so yes!)

[mharm-15549] Carissa, that was a hell of a summary

[JohnAA] these are not the huts you are looking for

[mharm-15549] I'm somewhat up to date

[Jared (Guy)] might be safer to stop and let everyone catch up

Howard Plum (Lisa) nods "I shall alert the other skiffs"

[Carissa] (lol thanks Michael - had fun with it :) )

[Spring] back

Howard Plum (Lisa) stands in the skiff and calls "Hut ahead! Everyone stop!"

[Master] Howard launches a fireball into the sky a signal flare ;)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Umm catch up!

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Howard Plum (Lisa) waves

Kel (MarioCS) slows the skiff

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) rows faster

[Indigo (Lisa)] SIT DOWN HOWARD! You're going to fall off!

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Shi "Hut ahead?"

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Who lives in huts a swamp?

[mharm-15549] Baba Yaga

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My apprentice needs to improve on his stealth. If there is anyone in the hut, they know we're here

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Swamp Huttsters?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Witches?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] alligator trappers?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hermits

Kel (MarioCS) whispers to the wolf " I could go for pizza"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lizardmen

[mharm-15549] (Pizza...)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] oh no not again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Iím dying to ask if there is a sign over the door that says " Jabba")

[mharm-15549] (Hey uh bob? Did you just make a Mercy Icon and I just didn't notice it?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol!!)

[Jared (Guy)] (((booooooooo bad Mario lol)))

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "True. At least he didn't shoot a fireball in the air to warn us."

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (told you - you got BOB'd

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

[Master] I made it over the week

mharm-15549 Head bang desk

JohnAA is receiving the map Swamp 2...

JohnAA has received the map Swamp 2.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that way he can target her)

Guy is receiving the map Swamp 2...

Guy has received the map Swamp 2.

[mharm-15549] (What he's doing is killing me,. That's what he's doing. )

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (funny that no one here is even thinking Baba?)

[Master] Not until June Michael

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Michael did)

[mharm-15549] LOL

[Master] yes he did

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Baba the Hut?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bab Yaga?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh the Chain Lady also lives in the swamp)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I am still too paranoid to knock, thatís to house killers)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sorry missed that one Michael)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are we there yet?)

[Master] you are there at the edge

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] http://visityazoo.org/witch-of-yazoo/

[Master] you have that island

[mharm-15549] (Why are you sorry haha. I just thought it was funny)

[Master] you can drag the skiffs through that small oping just south

[Master] or go overland

Howard Plum (Lisa) nudges Jared "Do we just go knock?"

[Master] Penelope moved 1'07".

Penelope (Master) hiding behind the tree

[mharm-15549] (We could just you know. Ignore the hut?)

[Penelope (Master)] Indigo do you think we should go over and investigate?

[Penelope (Master)] Or send the scout instead?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (we could go way around it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But we need a wall for room scroll to toss all that coin into :) )

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (ask and you shall receive)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. It's not too late to be quiet?

[Snezana (Spring)] why don't we take something to trade, in case someone is there

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Oh shoot that's right Carissa. I'll knock!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jared?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (we are gonna know and say, can we borrow your wall)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol Lisa's idea; it was a good one)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I'll be happy to lead this convo)

[Snezana (Spring)] I think it is too late to be quiet

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waiting as the others decide up front what to do

Kel (MarioCS) yells " we need a nail, too"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (leave the baby )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (then go on!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (So just walk right up?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (anyone can take the lead)

[Penelope (Master)] so who is going forward? over land or by the water

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Do I have the right map?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oe swim)

[Jared (Guy)] I can probably sneak over to the hut

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) pulling over and getting out

[Penelope (Master)] you managed to get the skiff all bunched together there

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh will just hop on land and walk right up.

[Master] Skiff 6-10 moved 12'07".

[Snezana (Spring)] (Snee is right on his heels)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If something blasts him, we'll know it went to crap in a handbasket

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 4'06".

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

[Penelope (Master)] Do you know how to be sneaky?

[Jared (Guy) (to Master only)] Iím going to hide and sneak over to the hut

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Knock Knock

MarioCS is receiving the map Swamp 2...

MarioCS has received the map Swamp 2.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) readies her medicine bag

[Penelope (Master) (to Guy only)] make that roll

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Turns to Penelope. "I was unaware I was trying to be stealthy?"

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 27'09".

[Master] Snezana moved 27'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps someone should check for traps on the door if no one opens it

[Jared (Guy) (to GM only)] Jared: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=93] 93 - ROLL FAILED against 5!!

[Jared (Guy) (to GM only)] Jared: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=28] 28 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or they could just open it

[Snezana (Spring)] (I can't find me again)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Yes, but one thing at a time. Who knows, it may open! Weirder things could happ4n)

[Master] Snezana moved 3'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (do we have someone, wit Ilero behind?)

[Jared (Guy) (to Master only)] did you get the rolls?

[Snezana (Spring)] thanks)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Kel or Jared?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kel is available)

[Penelope (Master)] yes to Guy

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (thank goodness it's not a gazebo)

[Snezana (Spring)] (there needs to be a tool where you can click yourself on the menu and your icon sends ripples across the map)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] OOC "Knock Knock, have you found Jesus?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Meaning Shi is with skiffs avoiding convo with stranger watching from distance)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (HEE HEE)

[Snezana (Spring)] (excuse me, that would be finding Aclim)

[Master] if you zoom in on the map Spring then double click on the tree it centers it on you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think anyone is answering

[Master] and there you go Michael and Guy

[Snezana (Spring)] (uhm double click what tree?)

[Master] you are there ready to go down the island towards the hut

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (check for a window, cover the mirror)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is a small hut. Doesnít take long to get to the door

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 3'10".

[Master] Snezana moved 4'10".

[Master] Jared moved 28'05".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay, so let me know when Iím by the "door"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Just trying to give you time to set up

[Master] go ahead and move

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 186'06".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 326'00".

[Master] I am guessing you are not swimming

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel can cover w bow, if he was on the map

[Master] but going on land

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I wasn't planning on it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Land please

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 72'06".

[Master] so first thing you have that tree there

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (200 feet, thatís 2 rounds away max)

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 51'11".

[Master] blocking your path

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm going to move my character to show you something

[Master] moving cautiously you can go about 60 feet a round

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 18'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (duck, it's a tree)

[Master] much

[Master] muck

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] is that wading

[Master] yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] or quick mud

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 48'01".

[Master] might be quick sand

[Master] how could you tell?

[Snezana (Spring)] I think we need a little water walk

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] The question, is if I start to sink, could I struggle to get into a swimming position instead. I don't know how high the water is

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (too much water around to be quicksand, scientifically proven)

[Master] Kel on the map

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 30'00".

Indigo (Lisa) takes Penelope's hand "Maybe we shouldn't let him go by himself"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

Indigo (Lisa) starts to follow slowly

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Pinches the bridge of my nose and stares down

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I think the stealthy guys and gals should go

Kel (MarioCS) guarding, aiming. on hold

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] so I am out

[Penelope (Master)] he really does not sneak very well at all

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 46'09".

[Master] Penelope moved 39'02".

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh. I don't have water walk. hmpf)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Calls out to Penelope. "What is with you and being sneaky? We aren't robbing anyone"

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 24'02".

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 38'04".

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 8'03".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] They still like to surprized people

[Penelope (Master)] No one said rob

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Attempts to carefully cross the muck to the hard ground. But to be safe, will tie my rope around my waist and give the other end to Snezana

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Is that okay Spring?

[Penelope (Master)] Just being sneaky

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 59'11".

[Snezana (Spring)] oh thanks!

Snezana (Spring) tying other end of rope around waist

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 21'01".

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Cautiously begins to cross. If I make it I will return the favor for Snezana

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 12'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought it was more to keep whoever is in there from attacking us

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Do you want me to roll for that?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks around for the ambush

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did they just tie the rope to each other?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (One moment)

[Snezana (Spring)] (I hope it's a long rope)

[Penelope (Master)] If you know it is an ambush is it really an ambush?

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) readies bow

[Penelope (Master)] We promise to be surprised!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (smiles)

[Penelope (Master)] (nods to Marco's quote)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (exactly! from the birthday game1)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] You are all making a big deal out of nothing

[Snezana (Spring)] so I suppose only one of us should be on the squishy ground at a time?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (To be fair, being sneaky wonít stop someone from attacking us. If we attempt to be friendly, perhaps they wonít feel the need to attack us? I could be wrong. It is bob after all, but I don't think everything had to end in ambushes and hut attacking people)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Don't you think Anastasia?

[Kel (MarioCS)] nothing? we rolled a 1!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we should catch up in case Hugh pulls Snee in

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So, If Hugh has crossed, then he will hold the rope for Snee

Indigo (Lisa) moves forward a bit to watch the two

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I think that there are guards and watchmen out in the swamps for both sides

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 36'06".

Snezana (Spring) nods

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] maybe more sides than two

[Snezana (Spring)] that sounds right

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry for taking the lead tonight. I'm excited)

[Master] Penelope moved 31'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 17'11".

[Master] Penelope moved 16'08".

[Snezana (Spring)] (no, it's a good thing)

[Master] yes it is

[Kel (MarioCS)] (never apologize for taking the lead)

[Snezana (Spring)] (it's raining here but somebody is doing BBQ, from the smell of it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Someone has to ;) )

[Master] Trust me Michael someone will say something if you hog the spotlight too long, take it and run with it

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 15'02".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Now I think we can help the others cross

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Tosses rope across to the others and we repeat the process?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Communicate! donít both go around different sides of those trees!

[Master] Time of Day: 04:48 PM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 5th, 1267 TGR.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm, that reply was for Michael, but I feel it can also be to the BBQ comment)

[Jared (Guy)] ((donít look at me to take the lead Iím lucky to even be awake))

[Snezana (Spring)] I can see him, he's right here

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Waves

TMO2 has joined the game on Fri May 11 19:56:26 EDT 2018

TMO2 is receiving the map Base Map...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hi!

TMO2 has received the map Base Map.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did Kel say to go around the trees?

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh hai Hugh!

Indigo (Lisa) waves at Hugh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi TMO!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hey TMO

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] TMO!!! I binge watched RWBY If you were the one who re ommended that thank you

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) looks on in anticipation

[Master] Hey there TMO

[Snezana (Spring)] (hi TMO)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Guess they didn't fall in the muck

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It w2as amazing

[Jared (Guy)] ((hi tmo bye tmo lol))

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (hey TMO)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi tmo!)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 53'06".

[TMO2] sorry I'm late. a work job I started at 8:45 this morning just finished about 20 minutes ago, and I still had to do the data pulls for error checks

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 23'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't wait for us - we're just following in case you fall into a pit or something)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So, the current goal is to get to where Snee and Hugh is for the moment. That way we keep together

[TMO2] small favors, a sick son and an out of town wife means I've been working from home, so no hour long commute to add onto it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We were continuing with the rope trick to ensure no one sinks

[Master] only Indigo and Penelope are there for you Hugh

[Master] the rest are back waiting

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh splitting the party is much more fun)

[Snezana (Spring)] come on, this is firm ground over here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and Snee right?

[Master] and Penelope is on the other side of the trees there

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay

[Master] Penelope moved 22'09".

Indigo (Lisa) goes around the other side of the tree

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, then I'm going to casually begin walking towards the hut

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 19'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] anyone have obs?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 29'05".

[Snezana (Spring)] (looking)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You want the spyglass?

[Master] Penelope moved 2'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] We don't want to be too close together when the dragon strikes

Penelope (Master) SNAP as Penelope steps on a branch

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 11'08".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (or the mimic)

[Master (to GM only)] Huge Boar targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 94'09"

Indigo (Lisa) pulls it over his shoulder and hands it to Hugh

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hah John

[Master] Huge Boar moved 92'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thatís a large Boar!

[Master] Huge Boar: Attack: Gore: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -4. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] No Huge!

[Master] Huge Boar: Damage v SM: Gore: (2d10) [2d10=3,8] 11 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Kel (MarioCS)] Yawn

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

Indigo (Lisa) drops spyglass

[Master] Huge Boar: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Wow, no chance for I don't know, dodge or anything? I didn't hear a massive boar crashing through the underbrush or anything?

[Master] Penelope: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Yawn? Huge Boar? get it??)

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=2] 14

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] From like 300 meters away?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] knew it, I have my bag

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He's bacon to be killed)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=3] 1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=2] 12

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what skiffs can roll?)

[Master] those on the map right now

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) For the Bacon tonight!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=10] 20

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Roars

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) in Challenge

[Snezana (Spring)] HUGH!!!!!

TMO2 is receiving the map Swamp 2...

TMO2 has received the map Swamp 2.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Snezana (Spring)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Indigo moved 18'03".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Huge Boar. Distance: 1'10"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=10] 2. HITS Huge Boar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Huge Boar

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 9. MISSES Huge Boar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -5. HITS Huge Boar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Huge Boar

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (hope it's not someone's pet)

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] holding

[Indigo (Lisa)] (which map?)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] (itís gonna be somebodyís breakfast)

[Snezana (Spring)] (swamp 2)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (If it is, well, that does suck but I just took 11 HPS. I'm getting bacon out of this deal)

[MarioCS] Kel targets Huge Boar. Distance: 87'05"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That porcine...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] the aim offsets the Called shot

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (what is wrong with a little ham)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=11] 1. HITS Huge Boar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Huge Boar

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jared

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Holy crap that was a lot Mario)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared moved 33'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (magic bow add STR bonus. so sweet!)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Jared just kind of calls out encouragement...)

[Master] Huge Boar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-22) - Heavily Wounded

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Huge Boar. Distance: 131'07"

[Jared (Guy)] ((Iím way out of range so Iíll keep going for the hut))

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Huge Boar: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=4,4] 10 damage

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Just having fun with you guy. No worries ;) )

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Snezana

[Master] Huge Boar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nice hit from Howard!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Pig roast at this rate)

[Snezana (Spring)] (heck by the time I get around these trees he'll be dead)

[Master] and Save versus Magic for Jared

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 21'09".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Snee was up!)

[Jared (Guy)] Jared: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Snee was up?

[Snezana (Spring)] (I used it to run around the trees)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] oh

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (ohhh)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] nevermind

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sorry

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Huge Boar. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] remember no one can see Jared

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Snarls at the Boar

[Master] he is behind trees, bushes etc. from the rest of the group

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uh oh...)

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray no longer targets Huge Boar.

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Huge Boar. Distance: 0'07"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Computer spazzing out sorry

[Jared (Guy)] ((my sentiments exactly))

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=6] 8 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Huge Boar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=18] -4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Huge Boar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Long Sword: ((1d12)+2) [1d12=5] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Huge Boar

[Master] Huge Boar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Penelope

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (he is so sneaky, even he does not know where he is)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Huge Boar

[Priestess (Master)] FLUFFY COME HOME

[Master] Huge Boar moved 36'01".

[Master] Huge Boar no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Uh-oh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL at 3 HP

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, at least it lived

Kel (MarioCS) tries to look innocent

[Master] Huge Boar moved 63'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We established our dominance...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't think the owner is going to be happy to see us

(JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Whistling/humming check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] quick, mend him before he gets home

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] wheeeep Wheeep

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Who names aboar Fluffy?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sheathes sword

[Master (to GM only)] Priestess targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 119'05"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Calls out "Hello!"

[MarioCS] Kel no longer targets Huge Boar.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. Doesn't have much hair to me

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Priestess (Master)] Hugh can make a save versus spell please

Indigo (Lisa) goes and picks up the spyglass

[Snezana (Spring)] Attack: Long Sword:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I swear to god bob lol

[Snezana (Spring)] well.

[Snezana (Spring)] that was a surprise

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] maybe we should just kill everything in sight

[Indigo (Lisa)] (only witches live in huts)

[TMO2] (Hugh turns into a boar named Snuggles)

[Jared (Guy)] ((rofl))

[TMO2] (Hugh the murder hobo)

[Snezana (Spring)] boars are no joke

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (new friend for Shi)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] on sec

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay!)

Snezana (Spring) sighs I am sorry I can't heal you Hugh

[mharm-15549] All targets for Hugh D'Ambray removed.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Jared (Guy)] ((or food for the wolves))

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Double yay!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Figures AVENGE ME

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...wait)

Indigo (Lisa) tosses the spyglass over his shoulder and looks up at Hugh

[Master] Indigo has seen this lots of times, Hugh is under a Hold Person spell

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That boar swine-dled you)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yay!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh you Carissa. You chucklehead... :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ;)

Indigo (Lisa) slowly turns around with his hands up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just a little pigheaded)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're just passing by!

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) rolls eyes

[Kel (MarioCS)] (didnít he say Hugh looked ham-some?)

[Snezana (Spring)] (omg)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not moving here!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (OH)

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Jared (Guy)] ((ok these puns are boaring))

[Kel (MarioCS)] (hah!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob you wanna get in on these killer puns?)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL to all)

Snezana (Spring) sees others holding hands up, doing the same

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just tusking them out)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (how far can Kel move if he doesnít attack?)

[Master] Just watching what I sow

[TMO2] (tusk tusk)

[Master] Kel is on the edge of the water

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya

[Master] are you swimming or walking around?

[Kel (MarioCS)] walking/running

[Master] 120 is normal movement 240 is running with a dex check

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol TMO)

[Master] neither allows an attack

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 25'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 39'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 39'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 36'02".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Snezana (Spring)] (dcamn, I can't cast dispel magic while Iím mist sick. it's above my capable spell level)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (so she sees Kel running and ?

[Lisa] Howard Plum no longer targets Huge Boar.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kel is super sneaky though)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (a boar ran away?)

[Master] and that is all she sees

[Master] the boar is over by the wall of the hut

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Miranda and Foto can maybe? Or maybe if you befriend who cast it...)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] she walks up a bit to see past the trees

[Master] there is obviously someone out there casting on you

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] She can hear that?

[TMO2] (fireball EVERYTHING)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I know that, what does she know)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I say we call out a truce one more time then effing kill everything in sight. I tried to be a nice person and look where it got me! Skewered by Fluffy!)

[Master] which trees John?

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (the one blocking Hugh )

[Kel (MarioCS)] (thatís a story to tell Mercy when he grows older...Papa got skewered by Fluffy!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 18'05".

[Master] there is Miranda

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) joins Miranda

[Master (to GM only)] Priestess moved 15'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Priestess targets Huge Boar. Distance: 2'02"

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Shi, guard the skiffs

[Master (to GM only)] Priestess casts a spell against Huge Boar: Sanctuary: For (2+1) 3 rounds, people can't attack me unless they save vs spell.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, all right.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jared

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] Huge Boar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (6) - Massively Wounded

[Snezana (Spring)] (apropos nothing, TIL that sharks can see emissions from the nervous systems of their prey)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (he can't see that far can he?)

[Master] to see? it is more the trees blocking etc.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] The boar ran out of my spell range!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (can you move Hoffman for me?)

[Master] you can target to see how far and if the line of sight is good

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I was doing so well.

[Jared (Guy)] (( I was shocked when I read that spring))

Howard Plum (Lisa) runs ahead to find the boar

[Snezana (Spring)] (I heard it on a podcast)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...maybe Shi should join and talk to the boar?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 143'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (worth a try)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (you can, if you want)

[Master] Indigo have observation or?

Howard Plum (Lisa) gets to Hugh and stops

[Master] or Snee?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Indigo has nothing)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Snezana

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Heh, I'll wait. Shi is "guarding" the skiffs, remember? ;) )

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (but the spirit of a warrior)

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Snezana (Spring)] (thatís the second alertness success in a row)

[Master (to Spring only)] Snee can tell that the Boar was just healed by someone but you cannot see them

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ty is back there, he can watch)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (you can tell Hoff to guard the fin boat if you want, he's not in charge of you)

Branwyn (Lisa) sneaks over to Tiberius' skiff

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 12'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shi's guarding the skiffs!

[Snezana (Spring)] people, whoever is here, they are near the boar

[Snezana (Spring)] because the boar just got healed

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Frozen, so...

[Snezana (Spring)] (holding my action)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Penelope

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (you can still think)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Let it go?)

[Master] the swamps never bothered me anyway

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can held people speak?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thinking Intently about how much this sucks...)

[Master] no

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha thank you!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (LOL)

[TMO] (he thinks he can't move)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (...thinking Intensifies)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There is no spoon)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (nice)

[Master] there are FOUR lights

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (WHAT?)

[Master] grins

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (How do you remember that)

[TMO] (TNG, right?)

[Master] yes

[TMO] (thought so - I don't think I saw that actual episode)

[Master] is one of John's favorite scenes

[Master] I have never seen it either

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (it was good for the actor)

[Penelope (Master)] Well someone has to go forward

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (NOOOOOOOOO!!)

[Master] Penelope moved 105'07".

[Snezana (Spring)] what have we got that we could offer for trade

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (zig zag, Zig Zag)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] A crap ton of silver?

[Penelope (Master)] Hi there

[Snezana (Spring)] trade makes the world go round

[Kel (MarioCS)] (serpentine!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we had bacon until about 10 minutes ago)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Snezana (Spring)] (I don't think that was our bacon)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Don't tell them that)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Poor Indigo is probably most upset by that)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I know right!

[Snezana (Spring)] oh hi Howard

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) trying to figure out if this is nothing still

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Huge Boar

Huge Boar (Master) soft grunting

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww give him some corn and a head scratch!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope!

[Snezana (Spring)] (I want to take my held action now)

[Master] go for it Spring

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 72'01".

[Snezana (Spring)] (ok that's it)

Indigo (Lisa) walks slowly up and tries not get cast on

[Master] what are you trying to do / see Spring

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 77'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hello?

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Snezana (Spring)] (no clue. seat of pants)

[Master] Indigo? what are you looking for?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) trying to see what's going on still

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I think I'll keep the skiff safe too

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok, do I drop the pig, or move closer?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (how do you insult a pig?)

[TMO] (call his mother a cow)

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Snee and nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay TMO, I lost it at that one

TMO bows.

Snezana (Spring) nods back, like she even knows WTF

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 24'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 56'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 82'04".

[TMO] (I'll be back in a few minutes)

[Master] and Kel spots Jared standing there HELD

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] you know what happens when you get the wolfs hurt

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Jared! where are you??

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Hey! come on!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) to Branwyn, "Think they're okay?"

[JohnAA] still can't see anything other than the boar?

[Master] who is asking?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Jared! Iím right here. Come over here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Eight people on one little hut? I'm sure they're fine

[JohnAA] (Miranda)

[Master] no to Miranda seeing anything else

[JohnAA] but she sees Hugh Held?

[Master] yes

Snezana (Spring) whispers to Indigo "maybe you should shout that we didn't mean to be threatening"

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 19'10".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 72'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] True. They haven't been gone that long...

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 119'03".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Snezana (Spring)] maybe ask if they want to trade local knowledge for silver or something

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] What threatening! I was the complete opposite of that! :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I didn't even sneak up on them :)

[Master] (grins, it has only been a grand total of 4 minutes)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Where do you think you are going

[Snezana (Spring)] (well there's a lot of us)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (maybe the hut is a very neat. organized shambling mound

[Snezana (Spring)] (and we are suddenly here)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 18'03".

[Snezana (Spring)] (that can seem threatening)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 108'07".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 132'11".

[Snezana (Spring)] (scared the boar enough to attack)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jared

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (and we almost killed fluffy)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shh feels forever)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

[Kel (MarioCS)] (in plain speak) Jared! come here, we can cover them from here

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Any chance Shi hear anything? Trying to find reason or her to go look)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Because pig friend. Of course)

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks at Miranda and points at Hugh "Looks like a priest spell has gotten hold of Hugh

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Religion check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 8!!

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Snezana

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (yes he's brilliant)

[Master] grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Very ;) )

[Snezana (Spring)] (fresh out of ideas atm. holding again)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thinking about the mysteries of life

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Penelope moved 6'10".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am sure a mage could hold if she wanted to, what makes you so sure?

[Penelope (Master)] Hello there, we are looking for a spy? Are you a spy?

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (HA)

[Jared (Guy)] ((rofl))

[Kel (MarioCS)] (?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] I sw we them 10 min max, then we go see what is going on, right Anastasia

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Huge Boar

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Huge Boar (Master) soft grunts, pawing at the ground

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Priestess (Master)] Who needs a spy?

Indigo (Lisa) steps forward "Umm yes. A spy. We're really sorry about your boar. Thought it was going to kill our friend back there"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Jared! Quit playing and come over here

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (no one said nothing about Needing a Spy)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 13'08".

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Jared (Guy)] ((spy? we donít nee no stinkin spy!))

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I say we give them 15 unless they call for help

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

Kel (MarioCS) looks down and mutters " this sure isnít a good way to build trust..."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I wouldn't think it takes long to see if a hut is abandoned. Unless there is food inside.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (holding, aiming at pig)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) checks out Hugh for herself

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 16'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's true. Want us to guard the skiffs for you?

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'04"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Diagnostics check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 9'02".

[Priestess (Master)] Miranda can see yes it is a Priest Hold Person spell

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] :P

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Standing guard, trying to see what is happening

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Jared

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Howard Plum

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (smiles)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Hoffman sees Indigo still moving?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I have never seen such a spell in Branwyn's library or the guild. But when my father sent me to study to be a priest ....

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Snezana

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...and why have Teb and Howard not conversed at length yet?)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I'm just saying she.. one could

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Howard never pulls guard duty)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (At least the bleeding stops ?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (on Hugh)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I mean Still thinking?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He has...once or so?)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Penelope

[Master] Pending XP award: 25000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 25000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 25000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 25000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 25000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 25000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 25000.

[Master] Pending XP award: 25000.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Wut

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (that was some serious boar!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wow look at all that XP!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (That is for the Boar, as in what the boar gets)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (he can give that earthworm a good challenge now, at that level)

[Master] XP award: 25000. Next level in 17635.

[Master] XP award: 25000. Next level in 216972.

[Master] XP award: 25000. Next level in 3675.

[Master] XP award: 25000. Next level in 158115.

[Master] XP award: 25000. Next level in 49479.

[Master] XP award: 25000. Next level in 21745.

[Master] XP award: 25000. Level-up!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (LOLO)

[Snezana (Spring)] (congrats BOB!)

[Master] Sorry that was for after the encounter but thank you all

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The spy got a level, too?? nice!)

[Master] tonight is the official 25 year mark

[TMO] did you unlock any new GM abilities?

[Kel (MarioCS)] YAYA!!!!

[Snezana (Spring)] (I don't see any names on the XPs)

[Master] not that I know of

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sincere Congrats to YOU BOBBY!!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay! Happy 25th!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Happy Anniversary!!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Congratulations Bob!

[Snezana (Spring)] (Yay!!! happy 25th!!!)

[Jared (Guy)] (( glad I stayed awake to log in then. congrats bob))

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Toot Toot)

[Master] more stuff in a couple of weeks

[Master] but wanted to reward all our regulars who are here tonight

[Master] thank you

[Master] but there is still a boar and a priestess there

[Snezana (Spring)] (hey thanks!!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That was very generous of you bob jeeze

[Kel (MarioCS)] (we should have made you a cake)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thank you!)

[Jared (Guy)] ((oh speaking of the birthday game I will be in but I will be late))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You get thanks, too, for all the games!)

[Master] if you survive to use that XP for training, grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I have one here, let me text it over to you)

[Master] grins

[Master] Friday and Saturday Guy

[Kel (MarioCS)] (change of plans then...drop the pig and fireball the shack)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (on the topic of the boar and the priestess, I still cannot move people! This is totally the last time I take the lead :) )

[Master] there will be

[Master] LOL

[Master] LOL

[Master] so

[Snezana (Spring)] somebody throw something to eat at the boar so we can talk to whoever its master is

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (How long has it been?_

[Penelope (Master)] We were looking for a Spy, we were hoping to pay for some information

[JohnAA] You did such a good job Michael, you sprung the trap

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you just need to make that save - 1 roll from chatting up the priestess :( )

[Snezana (Spring)] what Penelope said

[JohnAA] what more can a party ask of you

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL to John)

[Jared (Guy)] (( Iíll be in Friday night but wonít be until after 4-5 on Saturday. Iím on mandatory 6 day weeks and putting in 50+ hours a week))

[Snezana (Spring)] :-(

[JohnAA] (Sorry Guy)

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] Priestess moved 10'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 30'03".

[Priestess (Master)] What do you want to pay for?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Jared, canít you hear me? I needed you to cover me!

[JohnAA] (I think the healing was the clue it was a priest (ess)

Priestess (Master) points across the water at Kel

[Priestess (Master)] you might want to go save your friend

[Priestess (Master)] the other one is fine but the elf needs help

[Kel (MarioCS)] alright then, youíre on your own then. Pfft

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Yeah, we wanted to use your wall for something. Can you look the other way for a moment?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 28'03".

[JohnAA] He needs A LOT of help

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, I can hear you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh he can't swim He won't be coming over

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[JohnAA] Not in character )

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 4'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wait. What other one?

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, a little help...

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi? water walk?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dunno if she can hear you)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 23'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 37'00".

[JohnAA] she is obvilous to you as usual

[Kel (MarioCS)] well Jared? you coming?

[Indigo (Lisa)] KEL! Someone over there?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Burn)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ya, its Jared! He's ignoring me! totally!

[Snezana (Spring)] (if anybody can long jump, that little spit of land to the south has only a 6 foot gap)

[Snezana (Spring)] (but it's squishy land)

[Indigo (Lisa)] The priestess says he needs help!

[Indigo (Lisa)] JARED! Do you need help??

[Kel (MarioCS)] Jared! if you need help, just ask me

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 6'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] grabs Jared

[JohnAA] She said the elf needs help

Kel (MarioCS) shakes him

Kel (MarioCS) picks him up and carries him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh - they both look like they need help)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 103'03".

[JohnAA] I just told him of my Held Witch Story Bob, I think he is inspired

[Indigo (Lisa)] But anyway... I'm Indigo. What is your name?

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana moved 13'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Is Kel even allowed to pick up a held person?)

[Priestess (Master)] HAH to John

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Am I unfrozen?)

[JohnAA] no, bad Kel, put him down

[Kel (MarioCS)] drops him in the wet sand

[JohnAA] she won't go down!

[Priestess (Master)] I ... my name is.... well..... call me The Witch

Kel (MarioCS) gasp!

[Priestess (Master)] that works well

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Dear god, You were right!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't look like a witch.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Is your first name Blair?

[Snezana (Spring)] (it IS the Chain Lady!!!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Hugh, you will be fine in 5

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So her name is Stevie then?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (seriously though, am I moving Jared or not?)

[Priestess (Master)] How do you know what a witch looks like?

[Priestess (Master)] (Kel can carry Jared yes)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Does she Float?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( do you float?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I've seen a couple

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes!

[Jared (Guy)] ((you can tell by the wart on her face))

[Kel (MarioCS)] Jared moved 96'01".

[Priestess (Master)] So if I do not look like a witch what do I look like?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 55'07".

[Priestess (Master)] Do I look like a spy?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Jared moved 56'10".

[Jared (Guy)] ((she turned me into a newt once))

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Maybe 6, don't worry Hugh

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel moved 46'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Jared moved 51'01".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

Indigo (Lisa) looks at her carefully

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am gonna stand here and tell you a few things

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Shi! can you look over Jared? there's something wrong with him

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] and them Hoffman is gonna sing for you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Actually everyone can look like a spy

[Kel (MarioCS)] he's not answering me at all

[Kel (MarioCS)] he cany move either

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's the whole point of spies. They don't look like spies.

[Kel (MarioCS)] and there were no centipedes around, so itís not that

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (watches for Hugh's eyes to light up)

Priestess (Master) smiles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 7'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) What happened?

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin follows Jared.

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin follows Tebhoundrin.

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is Snezana, my friend. She is a priestess.

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin follows Tebhoundrin.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Jared moved 5'01".

[Priestess (Master)] (zoom in more Mario)

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

Snezana (Spring) waves

[Indigo (Lisa)] And this is Penelope. She's my first mate!

Indigo (Lisa) smiles at Penelope

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh that's what we are calling it now)

[Kel (MarioCS)] He's like...frozen

[Priestess (Master)] You look like a band of adventurers out for treasure

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] ( I think I will post my Hugh rant on line, let you people talk)

[Kel (MarioCS)] doesnít respond in Elf or common tongue

[Kel (MarioCS)] I carried him over here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm in Time Out John, don't worry

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Hmm, looks a bit like a hold spell, I think.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) huh? Hold spell?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No diagnostics so...guessing that's all she knows)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're going to a wedding

[Priestess (Master)] That is exciting

[Kel (MarioCS)] (heal the pig)

[Snezana (Spring)] (I thought last time we established that Jared doesn't speak Elf)

[Priestess (Master)] who is getting married?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I hope so.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (peal the pig are you mad)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Sarengar didnít speak Elf, Jared does)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Someone related to Hugh I think.

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh. well okay)

Indigo (Lisa) points at Hugh

[Priestess (Master)] (LOL )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Um, a spell that holds?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The D'Ambreyvilles

Kel (MarioCS) smirks at Shi

[Priestess (Master)] so what do you need a spy for?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) I see (EX) I think he didnít want to walk anymore)

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Penelope

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Nothing I can do to help, though. Maybe ask Miranda? How'd he get it, anyways?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Beats me, I found him like this

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over at Jared

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Well that's odd....

[Penelope (Master)] We are trying to find out where the rebel strong hold is

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (You should ask Howard)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hold spell. Not sure what happened.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (pretty sure we have to make the witch happy before she releases them. so... get on her good side?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs at Branwyn

[Penelope (Master)] We heard it was a swamp

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What was in the hut?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] you will get better

[Kel (MarioCS)] (pizza?!)

Penelope (Master) looking around

[Kel (MarioCS)] (please say pizza)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] don't you worry Hugh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's asking you...so you can say it? Not sure they know what pizza is, though)

[Penelope (Master)] This looks like a big swamp

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am counting so I can tell how powerful she is

[Indigo (Lisa)] Besides the fact that this whole area is a swamp

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And where are the others?

[Priestess (Master)] So who are the rebels?

[Kel (MarioCS)] There's a woman and the hog by the hut The crew is speaking to her now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It's a trap!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A hog?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] They seem to be talking all nicy nice

[Guy] well folks I need to get to bed tomorrows gonna be another long day

[Indigo (Lisa)] The families going against the Queen of course!

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) gives thumbs up to skiffs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hoffman returned to the skiff?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, poor Hugh got mauled a few times. I think he''ll be ok though

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What happened to the pig?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (BE Good Guy, or be good at it)

[Snezana (Spring)] (gnite Guy!!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight Guy!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Guy!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Bye Guy!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Night Guy!

[Guy] have a good night and stay out of trouble lol

[TMO] (have you ever thought that maybe it's the QUEEN who's the rebel?

Guy has left the game on Fri May 11 21:02:49 EDT 2018

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not Indigo)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (thank you TMO)

[Snezana (Spring)] (I think a rebel queen is a despot, isn't she?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yup)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, I'll be back in about 5 or so

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do we need to go get the others?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] no Hugh, it will take a bit more

[Priestess (Master)] So ask me what you want then you can be on your way

[Kel (MarioCS)] (have you seen a unicorn?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oops, flashback)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (what is your favorite color?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well ... we were looking to borrow a wall for a few minutes, but I don't think that's a good idea

[Priestess (Master)] you want to borrow a wall?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (no, we canít let her see whatís in there, all out treasures!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think we better look for a wall without an owner

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...are in Orchard House minus what few things we might have left)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Do the others need help?

[Priestess (Master)] I do not think there are many free range walls around

[Indigo (Lisa)] But if you heard about any fighting ahead it would be good to know.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) I think Hugh severed the brunt of the boar, everyone else seemed ok when I left

[Priestess (Master)] there is plenty of gihting ahead

[Kel (MarioCS)] (gatcha)

[TMO] (*snerk* "Free range wall")

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (shivers at the free range walls)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (you don't want to meet one of those)

[Indigo (Lisa)] It never hurts to check

[Priestess (Master)] It always depends on which side you are on

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Careful or we'll run into one)

[Priestess (Master)] if you are for the Queen

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (of the wall, not really)

[Priestess (Master)] not the rebel Queen

[Priestess (Master)] then I suppose you should be trying to go south as fast as possible

[Priestess (Master)] what did you want a wall for?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're for the real Queen. Who are you for?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBkHHoOIIn8)

[TMO] *cough* *cough*

[Priestess (Master)] I am for myself

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sounds like Hoffman

[Indigo (Lisa)] But whether we should go south we have to go to the wedding.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And my friend has a picture she wanted to see how it looks, but she can wait.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's not important.

[Priestess (Master)] Are you planning on just leaving then?

Indigo (Lisa) bows "Yes Mistress Witch"

[TMO] (Witchy Mistress?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (that sounds familiar...oh wait...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Witchy Woman?)

[Snezana (Spring)] thank you

Indigo (Lisa) digs in his pouch for a few silver coins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc0988XxoXI)

[Kel (MarioCS)] 'few' lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] "For disturbing you? I am sorry about that"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er don't forget to ask her to free your friends!)

[Priestess (Master)] that is nice of you

[Priestess (Master)] have a safe trip Admiral Indigo Bolger

[Kel (MarioCS)] dun dun DUUNNNNN

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they'll loosen up a bit in a few rounds if they aren't already)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thinking Intensifies)

Indigo (Lisa) looks up "You recognize me?"

Indigo (Lisa) beams

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (smiles)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You are the first person to do that here

[Priestess (Master)] They must not be paying attention

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or looking over my head.

[Priestess (Master)] I will wager you have the Princess with you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You have a nice evening!

Indigo (Lisa) turns around

[Indigo (Lisa)] What?

[Priestess (Master)] Do you have any news from the Court?

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Snee and Penelope

Priestess (Master) gestures to the gaggle of people on the far island

[Snezana (Spring)] I was not paying attention

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (is she wearing anything Red?)

[Priestess (Master)] You are traveling with a large number of people

[Snezana (Spring)] oh that is for safety on the way to the wedding

[Kel (MarioCS)] (duh, we're the Dragonslayers)

[Priestess (Master)] it stands to reason that you have the Princess to guard her

[Snezana (Spring)] I hear these times are kind of dangerous

[Priestess (Master)] they are very dangerous

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (the times they are a changing, and killing all of us so yea, time is very dangerous)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We best be getting on then. It will be dark soon and we need to find a place to make camp

[Priestess (Master)] so you have a safe trip Master Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) bows again

[Priestess (Master)] you are welcome to camp here on my island

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (With pig friend! Yay!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] All of us?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh? protection?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And a princess....which may or may not be good)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (we WILL have bacon for breakfast then!)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (shakes head)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Is there such a thing as Hospitality laws in this world?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If that priestess is like Shi....beware being mean to the pig)

[Priestess (Master)] Not inside but you can use the island

[Indigo (Lisa)] What do you think Snee? Want to camp here?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (you act like he will ever learn)

[TMO] (we're not in Greek territory anymore, right? RIGHT??)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Snezana (Spring)] we could maybe camp on that larger area over by Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (You mean that statue over there?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Cough

Indigo (Lisa) nods "Let's go tell the others"

[Snezana (Spring)] (heh)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] she has her own Island

Indigo (Lisa) runs back to tell everyone to pull the skiffs up

[TMO] (actually, I'm worried how many more pigs there are on this island)

[Kel (MarioCS)] grabs Jared and a Skiff

[Master] Time of Day: 05:07 PM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 5th, 1267 TGR.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If it's like the south....4 million)

[TMO] (anybody familiar with the legend of Circe?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 85'02".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) gathers up the skiffs

[Kel (MarioCS)] (build our skiff wall)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...didn't she turn the crew into pigs?)

[TMO] (yes)

[Indigo (Lisa)] The Witch said we can camp on her island.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] ok 15 mins up, here I come to save the day

[Indigo (Lisa)] Unless you want to try to go further and see

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...yeah been awhile but....yeah)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] how many times I gotta tell you, it was nothing

[Master] innocent smile

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Can she be trusted?

[Kel (MarioCS)] if she manages to stay safe here, it must be safer than out there

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Miranda "She's a priestess but told me to call her The Witch."

[Indigo (Lisa)] So she isn't really a witch

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (beter to die here than in the core)

[Master] going to move everyone to the swamp map so you an set up camp

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (maybe she is a mom too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No worries, Iíll just stand here and look pretty

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Snezana (Spring)] (I think Guy gave me the lethargies)

[Kel (MarioCS)] youíre our Totem Pole Lookout

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did you roll for how many rds it is?)

[Snezana (Spring)] (having big trouble staying awake)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob didn't specify. RIGHT BOB?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can Shi see the pig then?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 11'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 2'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 52'03".

[TMO] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyPAxpUW6cE

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU4MNCJlkAo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob. Sometimes I just don't know how to respond to you

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) slowly approaches the pig

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hello there...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 73'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Assuming she can)

[Master] the hold spells have worn off

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, donít be foolish...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Cool

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LdUme7QZLY

[Kel (MarioCS)] itís a boar, Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm? He's someone's pet and he's injured. Why not?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Whew, was afraid I would be taking a nap

[Kel (MarioCS)] its already owned, Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well yes, they can have a temper...

[Kel (MarioCS)] and tusks

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well he's that much more interesting.

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://youtu.be/InjF8xj93LU

[Master] you can make a spell check if you have it

[Kel (MarioCS)] than what?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Who?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (it's a what, thus, what)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Wu?

[Master] whoever is with Shi or Shi or

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, where is he?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi can, but what roll is that?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] sorry Spell Craft

[Master] that is what you are looking for

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahh no doesn't have that don't believe)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but...)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 52'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 5'05".

[Snezana (Spring)] (I completely zoned out, what are we checking for?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 131'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Jared moved 143'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Speak with Animals: I can speak with animals for (2*7) 14 rounds.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) to pig, "Hello. What's your name?"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (what good is a used up world and how could it be worth having)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) ask him if he has family in the area

[Huge Boar (Master)] fluffy

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) willing to join us for breakfast

[Kel (MarioCS)] :0)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 1'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] That's a nice name. How long have you been here?

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) You are the pet of this woman?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=2] -3 points.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Hugh D'Ambray: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=9] -10 points.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thank you Miranda

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sighs in relief

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Holds Side

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It itched something terrible when I was frozen

[Huge Boar (Master)] many winters

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: Level 2 - Priest -- Current: 3 (5).

[Huge Boar (Master)] friends

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles (E) I've befriended animals, too. Do you like it here?

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Huge Boar.

[Huge Boar (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pojL_35QlSI

[Huge Boar (Master)] is home

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Is it dangerous out here?

[Huge Boar (Master)] not very

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He's going to make nice damn it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Does your friend treat you well?

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[JohnAA] Indigo targets Jared. Distance: 18'06"

[JohnAA] Indigo no longer targets Jared.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] (brb - gotta run to the store real quick for some more medicine)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Huge Boar (Master)] I am happy

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 27'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Are you still hurt? I can take a look at you. I might be able to help.

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Jared. Distance: 0'06"

(JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Jared: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Treble moved 85'10".

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Huge Boar. Distance: 52'11"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[JohnAA] that should have Jered and Hugh back to full

[Kel (MarioCS)] (pours salt in the wounds accidentally)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) I...sorry. I'm not as familiar healing pigs.

[Huge Boar (Master)] (yes he is hurt but you cannot see where the worst of it is to help him)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (the pig speaks Elf?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It's talk to animals so common language...elf god spell so usually have her speak elf)

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Master only)] have you fixed Anastacia?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wow, that makes sense. sorry!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Is it okay if my friends and I camp over here? Is it safe?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol all good; had the same thought before rereading spell)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (first time)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] anyone else need healing before we settle in?

[Huge Boar (Master)] many people hard to sneak up on

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) That is what we're hoping.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hands him a few berries

[Huge Boar (Master)] many people more noisy

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Sorry I cannot help heal you, but these are rather fresh.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods (E) Also true.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Anything specific in this area for us to watch for?

[Huge Boar (Master)] bugs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Yes, they seem to be everywhere. Large, small, no-see-'ems...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Anything else?

[Priestess (Master)] I am going to lock my doors

[Priestess (Master)] Come Fluffy

[Master] Priestess moved 25'02".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waves, "Good night."

[Master] Priestess moved 33'11".

[Master] Huge Boar moved 19'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Sleep well, Fluffy.

[Master] Huge Boar moved 42'01".

[Master] Huge Boar moved 55'03".

[Master] Huge Boar targets Priestess. Distance: 1'01"

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze no longer targets Huge Boar.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 45'04".

[Master] Penelope moved 39'02".

[Master] Snezana moved 83'02".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) spends remaining spell talking quietly to the wolves

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bugs? Iíve seen Starship Troopers a few times.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Watch out for bugs, we'll be hard to sneak up on, and this isn't that dangerous place...if you're a boar.

[Penelope (Master)] I am going to stay here to keep an eye on the hut

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "At least he was a nice boar."

[Penelope (Master)] Indigo you should use the wall now when there is light

[Kel (MarioCS)] ...and she is inside

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Spoken to Kel in Common so others can hear it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can we use it on the outside?

[Kel (MarioCS)] got it. Good advice

[Penelope (Master)] is there an inside or outside of a wall?

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe I should befriend a boar next...

Kel (MarioCS) rolls eyes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Although I wish I asked why he's name is Fluffy.

[Penelope (Master)] Does it matter if it is inside or outside?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I was just going to say, great work questioning the boar, he has no reason to lie to you

[Kel (MarioCS)] thatís so smart

[Indigo (Lisa)] We always called it the room scroll so I thought you had to be in a room

[Kel (MarioCS)] there's always tomorrow

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hmmm

[Penelope (Master)] You are the smart one

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am?

Indigo (Lisa) grins

Penelope (Master) warm smile

Penelope (Master) kisses Indigo on the top of his head

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Always interesting to hear an animal's point of view, lies or not."

[Indigo (Lisa)] We could try it. But we should be quiet.

[Penelope (Master)] Who is the quietest person?

[Penelope (Master)] Not Tiberius or Hugh

[Indigo (Lisa)] Probably you and Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Johan hasnít said a word since I met him)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ilero is hiding

[Kel (MarioCS)] (or Wu)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Who?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yes!)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (11) - Unharmed

Indigo (Lisa) waves at Kel to come over

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes Admiral?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Kenna? Any chance you can see if you can make something of these?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) holds out a few berries

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I am exhausted. I couldn't even try tonight.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If it even works...

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh yes, of course

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Kenna says: "Sure" and pops them in her mouth. Thanks for the snack!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you and Penelope want to see if the room scroll works on the back wall of the hut? We have to be quiet

[Indigo (Lisa)] And I'm not good at that

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (would love to!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I can be quiet

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) takes berries and gets out the kit

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We need to find out if goodberries works, yes? Shi has no spells to find out. Kenna to the maybe rescue!)

Indigo (Lisa) hands him the bone scroll case

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...oooh and healthy cooking, yes?)

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Kel: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=42] 42 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I don't think we should risk it to be honest. She may have wards on her house and we don't want to anger her

[TMO] (back)

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Kel: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=82] 82 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Goodberry: I turn (2d4) [2d4=2,3] 5 fresh berries into magical berries that keep me fed and heal 1 point of damage each. They stay good for (7+1) 8 days.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (That was IC)

[Penelope (Master)] yes Goodberry works

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Woo!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] There's a pin stuck on the side to hang it

[Master] yes Goodberry works

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) examines the berries

[Kel (MarioCS)] Good point Hugh

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] they do seem transformed

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] who needs some?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Perhaps Kel or Anor could try one to find out?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I already got Jared

[Kel (MarioCS)] do we have all the coin in one place? we can do this quickly, minimize the chance of getting caught with it open

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] rest should heal overnight, cent wolf

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh or Miranda. You have a small cut there that hasn't healed.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I was just about to take a nap, should be fine

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head. The coins are everywhere and we have to dump them or we lose the chest and sacks

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] *cough* fine

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do you mind if I give Anor one to test?

[Master] How many did you do to Jared?

[TMO] (guinea wolf?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] letís get it all together first, then do this

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] her please go ahead

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (had 8)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] here, please

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I have five

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hands Anor one goodberry

[Master] Jared's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (7) - Unharmed

Kel (MarioCS) collects all the silver coin, all in one place

[Master] one to ?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anor)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Sure

[Indigo (Lisa)] (in a huge pile on the ground)

[Kel (MarioCS)] were we just dumping this, or doing more in the room?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we don't have a container)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ah)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I have four more, Kel are you too busy to eat a berry?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Iíll try one

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so probably best not to do it outside her house)

[Kel (MarioCS)] yum! I feel better!

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) hands it over

[JohnAA] putting nice clothes in Scroll?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh, isee)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if we do - we lose room scroll capabilities for 24 hours)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it is a conundrum)

[JohnAA] (I know, who know what the futher holds in the mist)

[JohnAA] future

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (At least best to get rid of the coins)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I still have 3 berries

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 6'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Anor?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We can always save them for tomorrow unless you want Anor to eat more.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Neith or Miranda?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (if anor is willing to have another)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] I'm gonna cast on Miranda so tell her good night

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kel ate one berry, he'll get the last hp tonight)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She'll wolf it down)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ha!)

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) give her a kiss

[Master] chuckles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith is okay if that is what you were asking?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] here Neith, here Miranda, why don't you each have one

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I don't think she needs a berry

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] or not

Branwyn (Lisa) spies Ilero hiding behind the tree

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I will be fine in the morning, save them for when we need it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 48'03".

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] right, then

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) puts 3 berries into the herb kit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hiding, Ilero?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey Bob, what is the time table for spells in the mist?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] What day are we at?

[Master] same as always

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't forget one HP for both Kel and Anor, please)

[Master] need 8 hours of sleep

[Master] then 10 minutes per spell level to memorize

[Master] John worked out that it will take Miranda 6 hours to rememorize all her spells

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I'm sorry for the confusion. How much longer before I can cast spells and healing spells for priests due to mist sickness?)

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thank you!)

[Master] ahhh that is a Carissa question

[Master] she knows the calendar for that

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah looking one sec)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Consumable Magic Items - ADDED: , , , .

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 5'02"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thanks Carissa. Neith would love her spells back :) )

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against [Miranda Paige]]: Nap: I sleep a full night's worth of sleep in one hour.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Tomorrow starts day 4 of 6 for Neith)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (my notes say morning of the 14th

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (for the priests)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Morning of 14th for Shi, Kenna, and Snee because they didn't make saves)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] She made her save so The 6 should be good for her

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Neith made save so slightly less for her :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] oh sorry, seven

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh I forgotted)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thank you for being smart enough to write that down. Don't know why I didn't :(

[Master] so watches?

Branwyn (Lisa) pokes Ilero in the shoulder

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Hoffman on 1)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha all good. All on the summaries. That's on the last summary for River Runs Through It)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel will do which ever

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh can take first, as long as there is magical backup against the witch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wake up!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Hugh

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Hmm?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yes Anastacia?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi can take first if needed; not much spells left)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] sits down on the edge of the muck

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ma'am?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Since no one seems to let me do watches anymore, I wanted to say something before I went to sleep

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] scatters out some dust

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Politely marches over

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (letting Branwyn and Ilero talk then will do the Anastacia talk)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Bows

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You won't be doing watch?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sound like everyone wants to be on1st)

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers "The first time information was held back from Marisu, that was all me."

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Straightens

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This time. If you don't tell her and she finds out you knew ...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Something to think about.

Ilero (TMO)] (I actually don't remember if Ilero and Shur heard that either. Was that when they were trying to unlock her door? Let me look it up)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Ilero commented on it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (said that's not what androp said)

Ilero (TMO)] (ah, thx!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you want me to tell her with you or for you, I can take her being angry with me again.

Ilero (TMO)] Heh. Want hye do it 'cause she sposed keep hye alive, not kill me?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I think she should know

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "That is a daunting task, you know"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (good thing Marisu does not have the rod of resurrection then for Ilero's sake, STAB bring back STAB bring back)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu's job

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Ha!)

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins. "Might has well make water go up hill."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just wanted to say it. Time slips by so fast and it is easy to keep putting off bad news

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Yah, hye understand." He grimaces. "Giving bad news always hard."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just don't want you to be in the same place I was ... am .. at

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Ilero]] (TMO) pats her a bit awkwardly on the shoulder. "His always hard know best t'ing to do."

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExAM8D7cfbI for Ilero

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is the truth! Let me know if you want me to do anything. I will.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles and heads off to sleep for the night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry for watch delay)

Ilero (TMO)] You do t'at person freezing t'ing on her first?

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins.

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not my spell

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 25'04".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 14'09".

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Calls over those who want to look

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 49'04".

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So Indigo

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Tiberius

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Hugh

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Kel

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you know where we are going?

[Kel (MarioCS)] South

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't find her)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Polite Shrug "Not really, No Ma'am"

Anastacia Eustace (Master) clears out a box on the ground

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 51'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 1'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 85'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 42'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 46'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're going to Ghostwood. Jared knows the way I think

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Iíd be happy to see a road now, any road)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So you see that spot?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (where we are going, we don't need roads)

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes

Indigo (Lisa) leans over

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] That there is the Swamp Hold of the Bolpels

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ohhhh

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hold or Hole?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Now if I were them I would put guards and troops here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] me/ Sot snickers

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZrAmRxy_M)

Indigo (Lisa) nods

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and we are here

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] SO if we are quick and lucky

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] we can sneak in-between them

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ilero! You should come look at this too! You're good with maps

[Ilero]] (TMO) saunters over

Ilero (TMO)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVFHKUMHJ3Y

[Indigo (Lisa)] What if we're only lucky? I think it's hard to be both quick and lucky

[Kel (MarioCS)] canít be both in this terrain

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] We need to make it to the Kings Road

Ilero (TMO)] T'at what she always complain about. Always quick, never lucky.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (cuz Iím quick, I stopped getting lucky)

[Indigo (Lisa)] How many miles is that?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Orienteering check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

Anastacia Eustace (Master) shrugs, it is days

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and you can bet they have troops there blocking the Kings Road so no one gets to go north from the Royal Estates

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Vilmar is holding the Royal Estates

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] along with others

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but if we get lucky we can hit the troops on the Kings Road from behind

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and then get south

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Eyebrows raise slightly

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Ponders

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (this is on the Mist map just dramatic drawing here)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That sounds complicated

Anastacia Eustace (Master) grins at Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you tell me where to go I'll do it

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] We just need to know what to look for

Ilero (TMO)] Hmm. Once hye get spell to fly. Not suppose we can do t'at for whole group for short time?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] if we spot someone going south or north

Anastacia Eustace (Master) shrugs

Anastacia Eustace (Master) looks around any magic users who can do that?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (too bad Miranda is napping)

Ilero (TMO)] Would make much easier. Too easy, hye bet. T'at why not happen more often.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Someone Wants to Fly?)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero loves it)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Indigo you told me about your time sailing in the sky

Ilero (TMO)] (the one time he got to do it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That was on an airship

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVhNCTH8pDs

Ilero (TMO)] But, if somet'ing can do for one scout, make recon much easier. Or invisible, so on.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Do you have an airship?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... no.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So then we walk,

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] she says smiling

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] what is the gas that dragons breathe?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or skiff

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] If we go south from here I think we can skirt the edge of the troops on the north road

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] then we just have to manage to sneak around the troops on the Kings Road

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thought it'd be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zT4Y-QNdto)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That would be good

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (north road is the Dry Road)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (actual walking)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] There are four keeps

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] that the Bolpels have

[Kel (MarioCS)] four lights?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (There are not!)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how is there always 4 keeps?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I will believe when I see)

Ilero (TMO)] (squares are easy)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] there is only one that I remember between the Dry Road and the Kings Road

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (because he plays 4 keeps)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] so we should not need to worry about that

Ilero (TMO)] (nice)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (LOL Spring )

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol Spring!!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (see I didn't fall asleep yet)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] It is close to the Kings Road

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] just remember if we get separated

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] head for the Kings Road then to Ghostwood Domain

[Kel (MarioCS)] um...huh?!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is that foreshadowing?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I would Imagine Ma'am that we should do our best to not be separated

[Kel (MarioCS)] How much rope do we have?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] It would be best to not get gored by wild boars

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah, so you understand common sense. I do not intend to be surprised by any more wild boars on this trip. Just as I expect that we will all stick together

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but if you have to be at least have an iron stomach like you do Master Hugh

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Not too many would survive that

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grimaces

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] just next time not to make it quite so close?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It would be a lot worse without Miranda

[Kel (MarioCS)] (he does Abs of Steel DVD)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He boar it well)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] To be certain, I didn't expect a simple visit to end with being gored. I have never been attacked by a boar before

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Many other things, but not a boar

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (smiles)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It was quite surprising

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] You will never be bored here in the swamps

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...except he just was ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hmm

Ilero (TMO)] Hye spend time wit' many bores over years.

Kel (MarioCS) nods

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yes, well it was more disconcerting to stand there for so long without being able to move

Ilero (TMO)] His why hye out here so much.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) carefully avoiding gaze of others

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auLBLk4ibAk

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So we know where we are going

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and what to look for

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] good

Indigo (Lisa) nods

[Ilero]] (TMO) says deadpan. "Yay..."

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] tomorrow we can find out what Master Hugh knows about this wedding

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (looking for a sign that says Kings Road, check)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and his relatives

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am going to go sleep

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] wake me if you need me

[Kel (MarioCS)] (looking for a group of guards on dry ground, check)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] /nods

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] walks over to a skiff to stretch out

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'05".

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 2'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 29'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Treble moved 31'02".

[Ilero]] (TMO) grabs Hugh by the forearm and pulls him in a direction away from Anastacia.

Ilero (TMO)] Good. Kill two birds one stone.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks pointedly at the grip on my arm, and then back up at Ilero

[Ilero]] (TMO) pays no notice to Hugh's reaction. "You know t'ese people at all?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Master Ilero. I have no doubt you could kill be six ways before I hit the ground, but I have some...reactions to being grabbed suddenly. You could say some experiences in my past encouraged my use of quick reflexes with a dagger. For both our sakes, could you please not grab me suddenly? The last man ended with a knife in his gut and I don't want to wind up dead because you were forced to kill me

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Faces Ilero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Now which people are you referring?

Lord Branadarus (Master) chewing on a heal of stale bread

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I really wish Jilly was here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

Kel (MarioCS) looks around " who knows?"

[Ilero]] (TMO) glances confusedly up at Hugh's face, then back down at his hand. "Uh... hokay. Umm.. sorry, hye guess."

(It's not like physically Ilero looks in any way or shape to be a threat to Hugh. Shorter, skinnier, weaker. ;) )

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (he has a big hand)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Trust me. You really could destroy me from what I've heard ;) Trying to build some backstory don't worry a little PTSD from younger years

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (packs a punch)

Ilero (TMO)] T'ese D'ambrayvilles. Hye guessing you not really know t'em much.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (He could fall on me while attempting to shimmy up a tree :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sighs

Ilero (TMO)] (haha)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Quite honestly Ilero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think I do

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob let me know if I cross a line)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] The D'Ambray branch goes back many many years

Ilero (TMO)] (you cross those as soon as you start playing with us. :P )

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Fake News line?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] They've migrated all over the world

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Over time as they've become accustomed to the different regions of the world, the names change slightly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] My father married into my motherís family and took her name as it was more prominent

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I do know that my great grandmother on my motherís side has an extended version of D'Abray

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It very well could be D'Abraville

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] However,

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] The branch that stayed in this area of the world

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob anytime now if I cross a line)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Focused primarily on commerce

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] The branch that I am from was focused more on war and mercenary work

[Master] (I can use all of this, grins)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I do know, that in the past, the commercialized branch of D'Abray, or D"Ambravilles are obsessed with wealth and not always to good advantage

Ilero (TMO)] (and besides, nobody says our characters are infallible or omniscient. ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] They are notorious for being hired out to the one who is willing to pay the most

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Quite honestly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I wouldn't be surprised if they were to side with whomever paid them more, or ensured better ... how you say... business prospects

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Pay the MIST?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It could be family rivalry

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but I was always told that the unsavory members of the family stayed in this part of the world

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Tob e big fishes in a small pond

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Their commercialized assets can be felt everywhere if the family remained true

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] they likely have their own spy network and loyal informants

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (you may know one already)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It would be best to avoid any .... noticeable conflicts

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I would suggest

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That we make as grand a gift as we can... If we charm and be charmed...It will not be difficult to be charmed I promise... That we will likely have no more issues then a long trip for a wedding.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I will warn you

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] They are ruthless and will exploit any weakness

[Master] foreshadowing for Hugh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] They likely have several mages on hand for any business influences or potential...

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) waves hand in a circling motion

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] well

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] to put it politely

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] persuasional conversations

[JohnAA] (A wedding and three funerals?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I fully plan on filling a small chest with as much silver as I can

[Master (to mharm-15549 only)] they would prefer mages over priests

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Only a matter of time before each song on that album is foreshadowing for someone)

[Master] grins at Carissa

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and if we are lucky,

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nice John)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] they will have no grudges against the D'Ambray branch of the family and we will leave without any problems

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We need to play this carefully

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] The queen is the queen, there is no questions

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But Ilero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] the unfortunate fact

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] is that almost everyone has a price

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] whether it be money

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] favors

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] family

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] And, the D'Ambravilles know this

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It is one reason I am so scared

[Master] and Ilero would be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] The queen has been seizing ships and crew for the war

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You remember that her representative was simply burning merchanted ships if they did not comply

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If he has burned a D'Ambraville ship?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I cannot fathom the consequences that will hold

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I can tell you right now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If their money and influence goes to the rebels,

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, I don't think anyone will be a winner

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they are exporting much of their wealth out of the nation

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] for Contingencies

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] My worries are my own

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Did you have a specific question?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry for going crazy bob :) )

[Master] I took notes I am good

[Ilero]] (TMO) scratches his chin. "Huh. Hokay t'en. Hye guess you not need her knowledge of t'em." He nods his head in the direction of Marisu, sitting by herself on a rock. "But hye still need your help in morning. Wit' elves and Neit', hye guess. Branwyn ask me tell her 'bout her fat'er. Hye t'ink it good for her friends be t'ere when hye do."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry one mome4nt while I translate that into English)

[Master] brb restroom

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just nod)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods gravely

Ilero (TMO)] (what do you mean? that WAS English!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] :P

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Three down...eight more to go song wise)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hehehehe)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (don't wear out the H key putting them all back in)

Ilero (TMO)] (why couldn't I pick an accent that dropped L's???)

Ilero (TMO)] (Hewwo! How you doing, my wovewies?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Seriously, but I'm going to laugh if your H goes out, too)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hee!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Wuv...what is wuv?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ilero will be a mute)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I just looked back over my typing. I'm pretty sure a drunken monkey typed all of that so...Sorry

Ilero (TMO)] (hey, I understood it all)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's why god made spell check)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it was good!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] this was on the seventh day right?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] He said I ant to rest, but Spell check is needed?

[Indigo (Lisa)] think he did it after a short nap

Ilero (TMO)] (righty - I gotta go put kids to bed. bbs)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so while bob is away - what are the watches?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (damn)

[Master] marwige is wat brings us together

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] maybe Ilero and Hugh talking took one round?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Fingers crossed)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that would be lovely)

[Master] I will give you one encounter roll for all the talking

[Master] but still need a few more to get through the night

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha good job!)

[Master] which I hope you do

[Master] so who is on first watch?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh was

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (BOB I posted that in FB about half an hour before this conversation)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was first watch)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (because Iím psychic)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytGVo1O3_w)

[Master] I saw it Spring

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (I saw you see it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Master] and so Michael make a roll for me

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (you probably saw me seeing you see it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (1d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] eh

[Master] an then second watch

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (is...that me again for rolling?)

[Master] whoever is on that watch

[JohnAA] (d20) [1d20=9] 9

[Master] go for it

[Master] and there we have it

[Master] who is on that one?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (john)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Non-spell casters)

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I guess Hugh can also be on this one

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Mario do you want it? I can have indigo)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (doesnít matter)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( your call)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Kel can take 2nd)

[Kel (MarioCS)] k

[Master] Hoffman Indigo and Kel ?

[Master] that makes sense

[Kel (MarioCS)] k

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he doesn't spend much time with Hoffman)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (then Branadarus on 3rd)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so which watch are we on now?)

[Master] 2nd

[Master] middle of the night

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Miranda had her nap, but she is praying)

[JohnAA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

[Kel (MarioCS)] (darn, should have said " which witch watch")

Indigo (Lisa) carries Penelope to the others to sleep and then begins to walk the perimeter

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does Hoffman even need sleep still? Has it been 13 days?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can he move her back so she is not hanging out by herself?)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] ( I lost count, but he does sleep sometimes, just for fun)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I can't move her icon)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] [Shurkural]] moved 21'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 73'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Mercy moved 27'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jared moved 34'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 29'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Snezana moved 14'02".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (had fun with the meditation, but now it's been done)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Lord Branadarus moved 9'05".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 29'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 40'09".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 2'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (quite a pile up in the shadow of the trees)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 76'11".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 49'01".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Neith of Inholt moved 36'04".

[Master] Penelope moved 71'08".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Jared.

[Kel (MarioCS)] So Hoff, how did you and Miranda become a pairing?

[Kel (MarioCS)] what did you say to her?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Oh

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Well

[Kel (MarioCS)] thanks, Iíll try that w Shi

Hoffman (JohnAA)] It really wasn't me

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I don't think

[Master (to MarioCS only)] be sure to ask Indigo that too

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, there's more...

Hoffman (JohnAA)] I just took care of her and she

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, apparently that doesnít work for everyone

Hoffman (JohnAA)] She appreciated it

[Kel (MarioCS)] I canít take better care than I am now

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 12'03".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Well

[Kel (MarioCS)] Iím so sure itís appreciated

Hoffman (JohnAA)] She has different interests

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Taking care is not always taken care of HER

[Kel (MarioCS)] I donít follow

Hoffman (JohnAA)] maybe stop call her female pups boy?

[Kel (MarioCS)] hmm, noted

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] have you told her right out how you feel

[Kel (MarioCS)] I havenít. truth is, my reputation is not at all reality

Hoffman (JohnAA)] not disguising it in humor?

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

[Kel (MarioCS)] everyone thinks because I wear the ebony and violet, I can have anyone I want

[Kel (MarioCS)] I have never tried for many, so

[Kel (MarioCS)] Iím awkward when it comes to women

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks sideways at Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] but she knows how I feel for her

Hoffman (JohnAA)] are you sure

[Kel (MarioCS)] we've been friends for so long

Hoffman (JohnAA)] maybe that is the wrong color for her

[Kel (MarioCS)] isnít it obvious? you know, so she should too

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) slaps forehead

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Friends

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Best Friends?

[Kel (MarioCS)] the best

Hoffman (JohnAA)] oh sorry

[Kel (MarioCS)] except for Keerla

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Unless Elves are different, thatís it

Hoffman (JohnAA)] it's over

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Keerla)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ROFL!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha aww)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I feel it

Hoffman (JohnAA)] you may as well move on

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sorry LOL at self)

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, if something happens to you,..

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NDjt4FzFWY

[Kel (MarioCS)] so how do I make her know we should be more than friends?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] My best Advice, best honest, tell her, but go with the flow

Hoffman (JohnAA)] just stand there, close

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, what if she says no? we are both out here, so far from home

[Kel (MarioCS)] who would survive the awkwardness?

Bewick (Master) whispers Indigo

Bewick (Master) Indigo

Hoffman (JohnAA)] brush her hair, or maybe the wolf's hair

Indigo (Lisa) spins around

Hoffman (JohnAA)] not sure with her

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Swanmay???)

[Kel (MarioCS)] she brushes her hair a lot

Indigo (Lisa) pulls in his breath

[Bewick (Master)] (hush you do not know)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] you have to, just a bit

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shh I can hope)

[Kel (MarioCS)] should I brush hers before, or after, the wolves hair?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he does recognize voice?)

Bewick (Master) Are you friends with Indigo?

[Kel (MarioCS)] the same brush?

[Bewick (Master)] (yes to Lisa)

[Bewick (Master)] (yes to Hoffman and Kel hearing that too)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi is asleep, all OOC for me)

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "I AM Indigo"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Bewick?

Bewick (Master) light laughs, I know who you are Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can't see you

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] No, use your hand on Shi, gentle move her hair from her face, say you want to see her eyes

[Bewick (Master)] but who are all these other people?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Who's there?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everyone! It's a lot of people

[Kel (MarioCS)] Indigo, you ok?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 24'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm okay, Kel

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, then

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Bewick (Master)] Kel is a light one

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 1'02".

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) looks over

Hoffman (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]] moved 10'04".

[Kel (MarioCS)] who are you talking to?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're not Bewick

[Bewick (Master)] we tell stories of when the light ones traveled here

Hoffman (JohnAA)] so easily distracted

[Indigo (Lisa)] Come out where I can see you please

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 5'04".

Bewick (Master) warm laugh, steps forward towards Indigo

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) keeps focuses on his side till called

[Master] Bewick moved 3'03".

Indigo (Lisa) looks up and smiles

[Indigo (Lisa)] You are Bewick!

[Kel (MarioCS)] do you know her, admiral?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] he should ask Indigo, he gets all the girls

[Bewick (Master)] You have been gone a long time Indigo

[Bewick (Master)] I was afraid you forgot me

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh yes. This is my friend

[Bewick (Master)] forgot

[Indigo (Lisa)] I could never forget you!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought you would forget about me.

Bewick (Master) warm happy laugh

[Indigo (Lisa)] But you always know.

[Bewick (Master)] How could I forget you

[Kel (MarioCS)] (should we distract Penelope?)

[Bewick (Master)] you are home again

[Indigo (Lisa)] Have you been safe?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is dangerous now

[Kel (MarioCS)] (donít want Bewick limping away sadly)

[Bewick (Master)] We watch the roads for the Queen

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 36'03".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 6'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's where we're going.

[Indigo (Lisa)] To the Dry Road and then the Kings Road

[Indigo (Lisa)] Back to Count Drake

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ahh ahhhh)

[Bewick (Master)] Is Toybin with you?

[Bewick (Master)] He was nice

[Indigo (Lisa)] No. I don't think he gets to go anywhere any more

[Bewick (Master)] that is sad

[Bewick (Master)] I am happy you are home Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is sad. He would make this trip even better.

Indigo (Lisa) smiles "Iím happy too"

Bewick (Master) warm laugh

[Indigo (Lisa)] That city was very big

[Bewick (Master)] I will see you tomorrow

[Indigo (Lisa)] You will?

[Bewick (Master)] I want to hear your stories again

Bewick (Master) of course!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have lots of stories!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And meet your girlfriend...)

Bewick (Master) fades back into the dark

[Kel (MarioCS)] so I should move her hair from her eyes then, I can do that

Indigo (Lisa) looks after her in the dark and sighs

Bewick (Master) I am going to watch for you

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "Me too"

[Kel (MarioCS)] then brush her hair?

Indigo (Lisa) does a little hop, smiling, and continues his perimeter walk

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Just remember to go with the flow

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Gentle

[Kel (MarioCS)] go with the flow, go to

[Kel (MarioCS)] gentle, ok

Hoffman (JohnAA)] but move forward, not backwards

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what if there is no flow? There is a huge clog in the drain)

[Kel (MarioCS)] always forward, not back, ok

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (that is his problem)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he is the clog!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok Iím gonna call it a nite)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (got it)

[Master] night Spring

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What side of the equator are we on? What direction is the flow anyways?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (hey!!! I can hear you!!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Spring!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight Spring!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (gnite y'all!. can't wait to see you in a couple weeks)

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye Spring

[Kel (MarioCS)] yay!

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Sweet Dreams)

Spring has left the game on Fri May 11 23:09:05 EDT 2018

[Master] OH I will post but anyone have any allergies?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nope)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not to foods, but hate mushrooms)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (fungus bad)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (poor, poor thing)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I agree)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not fun at all)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (back)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, Hoff, so you watch me tomorrow, ok?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] ( I am afraid of people)

Hoffman (JohnAA)] Sure, I got your back

[Kel (MarioCS)] Admiral?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] you expecting trouble?

[Kel (MarioCS)] with Shi? naw

Indigo (Lisa) walks over "Yes, Kel?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 40'07".

Hoffman (JohnAA)] good to try while she cannot cast on you

[Kel (MarioCS)] may I ask, respectfully, Sir, who was that?

[Kel (MarioCS)] She was sneaky

[Indigo (Lisa)] That was my friend Bewick

[Kel (MarioCS)] I didnít see her approach

[Indigo (Lisa)] No one does

[Kel (MarioCS)] I thought I was slipping

[Indigo (Lisa)] She appears in the night from nowhere

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Better at sneaking than Penelope? Point to Bewick)

[Indigo (Lisa)] She is beautiful and likes to hear stories and helps us when she can

[Kel (MarioCS)] so an ally? thatís good to have out here

[Indigo (Lisa)] She even sent me maps once

[Kel (MarioCS)] that is a blessing

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh yes! Never try to hurt her.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She has two sisters but I've never met them

[Kel (MarioCS)] Iím sorry I drew Teb, but a voice nthe night, out here, is something to investigate

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (ask to be set up)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (if the SHi thing doesnít pan out)

[Indigo (Lisa)] She said she would be back tomorrow.

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (shh she is watching)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Never know when so if you see her, you should say hello

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh! She said she was watching the roads for the Queen

[Kel (MarioCS)] I would love to. she seems to want to go on our exact route

[Kel (MarioCS)] that could help us lots

[Kel (MarioCS)] esp after what the Princess said

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes. She sees things and knows things

[Kel (MarioCS)] sees things?

[Indigo (Lisa)] In the night

[Indigo (Lisa)] Because people don't see her she can see things

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, I see (!)

Indigo (Lisa) scratches his head "I think she flies, but I've never seen her"

[Master] be not cee

[Kel (MarioCS)] we were just discussing flight earlier, she CAN be a help then

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm sorry guys, but Iím nodding off at my desk :) I think Iím going to have to turn in for the night. But! I will see you all next week!

[Kel (MarioCS)] can you invite her to join us?

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Take Care)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight Michael!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Night All!

Indigo (Lisa) looks shocked

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thanks Bob!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Michael!)

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri May 11 23:16:47 EDT 2018

[Indigo (Lisa)] She never stays

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, thatís too bad

[Indigo (Lisa)] Like tonight. She was here and then she wasn't.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She never stays as long as you want her to.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So you always want to see her again.

[Kel (MarioCS)] would you like her to stay longer?

Ilero (TMO)] (back)

Kel (MarioCS) raised brows

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hmmm wonder if she does that on purpose

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course. Wouldn't you want her to stay longer?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I would say Yes, I would

[Kel (MarioCS)] I hope we see her again

[Indigo (Lisa)] We will. She said so.

[Kel (MarioCS)] While we are chatting, if I may ask

[Kel (MarioCS)] how did you get Penelope to be yours?

Indigo (Lisa) blushes

[Kel (MarioCS)] so sorry Admiral, that isnít appropriate

[Indigo (Lisa)] I kind of think it was the other way around

Kel (MarioCS) looks in the distance

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh? so that happens?

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe I should wait then?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hoff?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I met her at a ball and she wanted to tie me up and then pulled me away.

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh my! is this before or after she met Jenn?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I could have said no I guess, but she's awfully pretty

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes she is, and she rhymes so very well

[Indigo (Lisa)] Before. It was our first ball in the city.

Kel (MarioCS) nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then she just kept turning up til I got used to it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And kinda liked it

Indigo (Lisa) blushes again

[Kel (MarioCS)] hmmm, Shi is always turning up

[Hoffman]] (JohnAA) waves

[Kel (MarioCS)] as you should

[Indigo (Lisa)] Now I don't want her to go either.

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe I should wait til Shi ties me up then

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I didn't really do anything.

[Kel (MarioCS)] I never see her fuss with rope though

[Kel (MarioCS)] I donít know what more I can do

[Indigo (Lisa)] You should ask Branadarus!

Kel (MarioCS) raises one brow and smirks

[Indigo (Lisa)] He definitely chased Branwyn and not the other way around

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Stay up for third watch with him!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] hmm, a good point, but I could do better I think

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (for Shi)

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] thank you Admiral, I will take that under advisement

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn can be stubborn so it worked on her

Kel (MarioCS) bows respectfully

Indigo (Lisa) smiles

[Kel (MarioCS)] true. Shi is stubborn, too

Kel (MarioCS) shallow grin

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I think I will Miranda to play a song just for Kel)

[Master] all is good

[Master] I do think we will wait for third watch till next week though

[Master] as I am driving in 5 hours

Hoffman (JohnAA)] (yea!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, you have an early morning tomorrow

Ilero (TMO)] (makes sense)

[Master] Thank you everyone

[Lisa] Thank you!!

[Carissa] Yay fun!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kel may stick around for third watch)

[Master] John and Mario you are here at the house next week

Ilero (TMO)] (sorry I wasn't more involved - but it sounds like next week I will be)

[JohnAA] Thank Wu

[Carissa] Who?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thanks Bobby! and everyone!

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes I am

[Lisa] Happy 25th! So glad you had Internet for it!

[Lisa] Goodnight :)

[Carissa] Agreed!

[Master] grins

[Kel (MarioCS)] 25 down, 25 to go

Ilero (TMO)] (between late work, sick child, and no wife to help out, I was rather distracted)

[Master] thank you very much

Lisa has left the game on Fri May 11 23:26:20 EDT 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] plans are in the works already for that

Ilero (TMO)] indeed - congrats!

[JohnAA] TTFN

[JohnAA] enjoy

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye all!

JohnAA has left the game on Fri May 11 23:26:40 EDT 2018

MarioCS has left the game on Fri May 11 23:26:44 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Thanks for the game and good night!

Carissa has left the game on Fri May 11 23:26:49 EDT 2018

[TMO] Bob - do you have any personality defined for Marisu's family, or just the events that have happened to date?

[Master] nope

[Master] just run with it

[TMO] roger. I've been going over Marisu's probable reaction, and just didn't want to clash with anything you had laid out.

[TMO] since she knows her family better than I do. ;)

[Master] hah

[TMO] alright, is there anything you need from me that I haven't been doing?

[Master] not at all

[TMO] I swear it feels like I've been losing track of everything lately

[TMO] I haven't done my RPG in 3 weeks

[Master] only three weeks you will be here to make sure we are all in sync

[TMO] looking forward to it!

[TMO] assuming I don't keel over before then

[TMO] :D

[Master] better not

[TMO] damn skippy!

[TMO] alright, go to bed sir! thanks for the game!

[Master] grins

[Master] waves

TMO has left the game on Fri May 11 23:31:25 EDT 2018

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 157915.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 100. Next level in 870.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 100. Next level in 11384.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 100. Next level in 28331.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Next level in 3475.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 100. Next level in 17846.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 100. Next level in 24283.

[Master] Jon the sailor XP award: 100. Next level in 2156.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 216772.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 200. Next level in 17435.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 100. Next level in 128515.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 49279.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 100. Next level in 13390.

[Master] Kel XP award: 200. Next level in 21545.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 100. Next level in 47650.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 2710.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 116463.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 100. Next level in 3859.

[Master] Jared XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 250. Next level in 157665.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 100. Next level in 770.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 125. Next level in 11259.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 150. Next level in 28181.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Next level in 3275.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 150. Next level in 17696.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 100. Next level in 24183.

[Master] Jon the sailor XP award: 75. Next level in 2081.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 216572.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 200. Next level in 17235.

[Master] Lord Branadarus XP award: 100. Next level in 128415.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 250. Next level in 49029.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 150. Next level in 13240.

[Master] Kel XP award: 250. Next level in 21295.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 200. Next level in 47450.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 300. Next level in 2410.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 116313.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 150. Next level in 3709.

[Master] Jared XP award: 200. Level-up!


XP awarded