View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180427

ChatLog - 2018 04 27 - Wedding Crashers- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Apr 27 18:20:41 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] Michael will be an hour late, and TMO will be about two hours late but they will be in

[Master] be right back up

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Apr 27 19:03:20 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Farmhouse...

Carissa has received the map Farmhouse.

Guy has joined the game on Fri Apr 27 19:03:42 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map Farmhouse...

Guy has received the map Farmhouse.

[Master] back

[Guy] front

[Master] excellent

[Master] The Mist map

[Carissa] Hello to you both

[Master] that is to give you an idea of where you are

[Guy] -howdy

[Master] Burst of BUilding, Jstille Estates is where you are starting out

[Master] and you are heading to an estate just SW of Everyone Knows, the Drakes Estates

[Master] so you can see about 50 miles of swamps to cross

[Master] which will day about 5 game days

[Guy] fun

[Carissa] Does that mean another mist crossing?

[Master] and there in the middle is the Bolpel Estates

[Guy] yup

[Carissa] Ugh

[Master] and yes there is another Mist Crossing coming up

[Master] about a week away

[Master] 9 days or so

[Carissa] Lovely. Does it add up to other sickness?

[Carissa] -10 to all the things?

[Master] potental yes

[Carissa] Sigh...

[Master] Lisa is on her way

[Master] I presume that Mario is too

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Apr 27 19:07:46 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Farmhouse...

MarioCS has received the map Farmhouse.

[Master] and I am getting better and better at summoning

[MarioCS] hello hello!

[Guy] hola

[Guy] no john?

[Carissa] Hello!

[Master] No John tonight

[Carissa] Avengers is apprently more interesting.

[MarioCS] my apologies, but I am still working, so I will be checking in periodically. if you need me straight away, just text. Maybe fo r the next hour or so

[Master] so everyone should look at your character sheets

[Carissa] Oh right! Forgot about level up

[Master] just to see the changes I did

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Apr 27 19:09:35 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Farmhouse...

[MarioCS] Hi Lisa

[Carissa] Delay summoning there. Hi Lisa!

Lisa has received the map Farmhouse.

[Guy] hey lisa

[Guy] im not seeing any changes bob

[Carissa] Character level and class level should match...right?

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Lisa] laggy already

[Carissa] Not a good sign.

[Master] booo

[Master] so let me now when you are ready

[Master] and do look at the party pack and decide what you need to take with you etc

[Carissa] No. Trying to find the page I need to see how to make sure leveled properly since I don't remember how

[Carissa] Also found this and want to know if it applies?: "A Priest with a Wisdom of 16 or more earns a 10% bonus to experience earned."

[Lisa] my fault - haven't shut down computer in a while so Win & antimalware are using all my resources

[Master] saving throw page to double check your stuff

[Carissa] Also HP. What roll?

[Master] and yes to Carissa Shi got a 10% bonus to all the XP she has earned up to the end of a River Runs Through It

[MarioCS] (lol, i reead that as Antimal ware, thinking, what antimals need software?)

[Master] and Priests roll a d8

[Lisa] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Chapter1

[Carissa] Awesome and earlier question: charater level say 7 but cleric says 6. Should they both be 7?

[Carissa] Thank you Lisa

[Lisa] lol mario

[Master] no

[Carissa] d8

[Carissa] ...(d8) [1d8=1] 1

[Carissa] ....I like my first roll.

[Master] you are a level 7 character with trainign up to level 6

[MarioCS] Kel also leveled on the Thief side

[Master] which in your case may or may not mean anything

[Master] so using Kel as the example

[Master] he went up a level

[MarioCS] so the new xp should be set to 70K

[Master] but does NOT get new skill levels

[Master] until he trains

[Master] how ever if Shi gets more 1st level or 2nd level spells

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 30 (29). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 30 (29).

[Master] those automatically happen

[Carissa] Would 4th level spells require training?

[Master] but if you gain the ability to .... yes that is what I was goign for

[Lisa] all up a level spells require training

[Carissa] Haha got it :)

[Carissa] Not that she can use them now anyhow with Mist sickness.

[Lisa] Indigo: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Master] that is crazy

[Lisa] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Lisa] I should copy Foto's?

[Master] yes

[Lisa] thx

[Master] so GUy did you catch up on the summary?

[Master] and or the chat log?

[Carissa] (Never did finish second half of summary...)

[Carissa] Can you do me a quick favor BOB? Looked like something changed under Armor. Not sure what or if it's right.

[Carissa] When I updated HP

[Master] it is right

[Carissa] Must have be computer flicker. Okay think I'm set.

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Temporary Modifiers - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: -10. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED:

[Lisa] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=8] 6 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] good

[Lisa] yes

[Master] I do want everyone to take their time tonight to talk out the trip

[Master] packing etc

[Master] you know you are heading right through rebel territory

[Lisa] I did a start on the party pack page

[Master] and so want you to be prepared

[Master] yes thank you for that Lisa

[Lisa] we will empty the rrom scroll and store everything at orchard house I think

[Lisa] less comspicuous

[Master] and for Carissa, Shi would be asking about distances and would realize that things are closer to each other here, 50 miles back home is a two day jaunt

[Master] through woodlands

[Carissa] Packing is apparently one thing too many for me to consider so going to go with whatever you suggest, Lisa.

[Master] meadows

[Master] and disney like vistas

[Carissa] Singing birds and cotton candy?

[Master] but here in The Mist and the swamps

[Master] 50 miles turns into a five day slog

[Lisa] everyone carries what they want - like kel, indigo and shur usually have rope on them, etc.

[Lisa] but in "pack"

[Lisa] would be full scroll & potion chest

[Lisa] rod of resurrection

[Lisa] spyglass

[Carissa] Hmm, health potion and rod might be useful to carry. I thought spyglass was Indigos

[Lisa] 130 gp of gems

[Lisa] He usually just carries but anyone who wants to use it can grab it or ask

[Carissa] Good to know.

[Lisa] 20 gp 20 sp cash

[Master] it technially is Branwyn's she stole it off of a pirate queen

[Carissa] Should probably leave the adhesion arrow.

[Lisa] couple sacks and 2 small chests for loots and spellbooks if we want them out of our packs and consolidated for water tightness spells

[Lisa] so my thought was travel light

[Lisa] oops

[Carissa] A good thought

[Carissa] Both :P

[Lisa] we need to bring the empty room scroll

[Lisa] in case we get something we need to protect and can find a a shelter

[Master] there are small hamlets out in the swamps

[Carissa] Or something too big to carry

[Master] groups of two or four buildings

[Lisa] exactly

[Lisa] if we empty it today can't use it until at least tomorrow

[Lisa] which is fine

[Carissa] All sounds good to me so far

[Lisa] because we won't have a cart or wagon more people wil have to take charge of a chest

[Lisa] someone with the scrolls & potions

[Lisa] one with books

[Lisa] loots

[Lisa] coins and gems should fit into someone's pack easily - I only travel with small ones optimally

[Carissa] Making sure I understand: one chest of scrolls and potions and one of books and loot?

[Carissa] To figure out how it'll go in skiffs

[Master] I think you should have four total small chests

[Master] one for scrolls and potions

[Master] one for spell books

[Master] two empty or for misc

[Master] but that could be one empty

[Master] spell books are bulky

[Lisa] 1 books and 1 loot and 1 empty if we want to take an extra

[Lisa] book chest has to do bran and miranda and marisu's scrolls

[Carissa] All right so three small chests.

[Lisa] and potion/scrolls

[Lisa] so 4 chests total

[Lisa] sorry :(

[Carissa] Haha all good. I just want to make sure we're on the same page.

[Master] GUy?

[Carissa] And gem/coins/small things spread amongst packs.

[Master] Jared is the scout

[Master] anything he wants to take along?

[Lisa] yes

[Guy] umm a bed? lol

[Guy] sorry im about half awake it was a long day

[Guy] cant think of anything off hand

[Master] and Carissa are you editing the Skiff page?

[Carissa] Just added chest stuff for the moment

[Master] Also Lisa and Guy should know this but for Carissa and Mario (and those that pop in and read after) you are heading south south east out of Jistille to try to hig that road that just into the swamp that is called The Kings Road

[Master] OK to Carissa was about to add in additional people

[Master] did not want to mess with your things

[Carissa] Can edit now

[Master] you will find out who in this morning audience

[MarioCS] back, for a short bit

[Carissa] More than the princess?

[Master] nods

[Master] I am done there now

[MarioCS] Kel's saves have been off since day one. Can I adjust that now?

[Master] yes

[Carissa] I'll tidy it up, maybe switch people after then.

[MarioCS (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Saving Throws - Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 13 (15).

[MarioCS] and change the Thief XP to the next level, 70K?

[Master] sure

[MarioCS (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Personal Information - Next LevelC2:: CHANGED: 70000 (40000).

[Master] and when Guy and Carissa and LIsa are ready to roleplay the audience

[MarioCS] thank you

[MarioCS] and roll for HP?

[Master] if Mario is back with us now

[Master] yes

[MarioCS] (1d3) [1d3=3] 3

[Guy] im as ready as ill ever be

[MarioCS] yay

[Carissa] Think so maybe we'll find out

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 4th, 1267 TGR.

Carissa is receiving the map Farmhouse...

Carissa has received the map Farmhouse.

[MarioCS (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 57 (54).

[Master] Everyone gathers again in the central hall of the keep

Guy is receiving the map Farmhouse...

Guy has received the map Farmhouse.

[Master] the Queen is sitting on the throne with her crown on this time

[Master] dressed in a very fine dress

[Master] Toybin is there in his normal attire

[Master] Edward is figiting on his small throne

[Master] Anastacia is standing off to the side and smiles at Indigo when your group enters

[Master] there are several groups of people scattered about the hall

[Master] many of the servants smile and nod at Ilero, Indigo, Branwyn

[Master] Toybin nods at Jared

[Medoro (Master)] Your Highness

Jared (Guy) nods at Toybin

[Medoro (Master)] Marquessa Branwyn the Mysterious Princess of Cornelia, returns from her posting in Terraguard with news

[Medoro (Master)] He bows to the Queen

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I do?)

[Medoro (Master)] and nods at Branwyn

[Jared (Guy) (to Lisa only)] lol your on the hot seat

Branwyn (Lisa) curtsies before the royal trio

Missus Mosskin (Master) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Your Majesty, relations with Terraguard are peaceful and we have developed a good relationship with the Prince there.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Count Joffrey Vilamr is settled and has come into a small fortune by Admiral Indigo Bolger's favor for the Kayugan Church.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So Count Vilmar shall be able to continue or exceed the inroads I have begun there.

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] I am certain he will try

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] I want to thank you for your service to the Crown and to me

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Kel (MarioCS) whispers " how many counts are there?'

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "It is my pleasure to serve you and to serve Drillian

[Kel (MarioCS)] One? two? three?

[Kel (MarioCS)] ahhh ahhh ahhh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hopefully not kind but...probably)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (i figure it's been a while, you all forgot that one)

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] I have chosen to reward our former ambassador with her own lands

Kel (MarioCS) gasps

Branwyn (Lisa) eyes widen in surprise

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does it come with cows??)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (you can count on it!)

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] You may stake out any territory you wish up to 10 square miles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahh ahh ahh)

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] from the Craniate Wastes to the edges of my own lands

Branwyn (Lisa) heartfelt "Thank you, Your Majesty. "

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] I expect you would like to spend some time relaxing and exploring for your new possession

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] however we are at war

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] and I am required to assign you to another task

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] The Princess Anastacia, heir to the Throne, will be attending a wedding at the d'Ambrevilles Estates soon

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] you will guide her and her retianers there

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] upon your return you may start your search for your finding of land

[Branwyn (Lisa)] As you wish, so it shall be done.

[Missus Mosskin (Master) (to Guy only)] you know there are likely spies here in the Court who would want to share this information

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you again for such a gift.

[Jared (Guy) (to Master only)] ill keep an eye on anyone besidesd us acting suspicious

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] I will look forward to your return Princess, smiles at Anatacia and then at Branwyn, and Princess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (now ,,, didn't Anastacia say it was the retainers that turned themselves were?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hope not...)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles thinking Jilly would have found that very amusing

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Apr 27 20:03:50 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Farmhouse...

mharm-15549 has received the map Farmhouse.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We shall be ready at the Princess' command

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] Speaking of Princess.....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ("More than a dozen of the royal retainers...dunno if they are hers included in that listst)

Missus Mosskin (Master) smiles and looks at Branwyn

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] Show your husband to the Court

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles proudly

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] Who is this man that has stolen my friend away from me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] May I present Prince Tiberius Branadarus of the Kingdom of Cornelia

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over at Tiberius

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he should know how to interact with royalty)

Lord Branadarus (Master) smile sand steps forward

Lord Branadarus (Master) drops a deep low bow

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] The pleasure is all mine your highness

Kel (MarioCS) '..or just Ty..."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] It is a wonder to see your domain

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) whispers (E) Stop Ty-ing so hard.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and I am pleased to say that I have plucked the second best jewel of your Kingdom to keep next to my heart

Lord Branadarus (Master) smiles and bows to Toybin

Jared (Guy) smirks at the whisper

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Aunt Jennevive was modest in her words about the Queen

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I can see that she is both wise and beautiful

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Hey hey, watch it buster. You're a married man...)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I pledge my support to my wifes endevours

Jared (Guy) (E) now tell him how you treated his messenger

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and I look forward to learning more about this interesting Kingdom

[Jared (Guy)] (((ooops did i say that out loud shame on me lol))

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at her husband happily

Kel (MarioCS) shocked

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I do regret I will not be there to watch you discover so many things about our Kingdom

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) another elf in our midsts? Welcome!

[Jared (Guy)] (( the sad thing is i actually did mean to whisper it))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jared knows elven? Also missed Michael. Hi Michael!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (HI Michael)

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] Prince Tiberius

[Jared (Guy)] (E) Im not elven

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Hi Carissa and Mario, and Everyone else :) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) yet you know our tongue...

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] I trust you will treat my friend with honor and respect

Branwyn (Lisa) gives a slight bow to Jennevive "I shall miss your company, Aunt Jennevive"

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] and do NOT let her lead you into any wild adventures

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] I have been told you can find those your self

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] but I am not certain you are ready for the sort of adventure she is contemplating

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles but thinks that most of her wild adventures have been at the bidding of this queen

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] (grins)

[Jared (Guy)] (E) yes i do

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] (or because of her)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

Kel (MarioCS) nods and similes

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] So we have the war to discuss

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] Jared

[Kel (MarioCS)] (as good as anyone)

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] Tell me the status of the Scouts

Branwyn (Lisa) steps back and takes Tiberius' hand

[Jared (Guy)] Your Majesty the Scouts are ready and awaiting your orders

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Any sign of my husband?

[Jared (Guy)] no Maam not yet

Indigo (Lisa) looks up at that

[Toybin (Master)] Shall we see to the rest of the affairs?

[Toybin (Master)] I am certain that Branwyn and Anatacia would like to confeer for their trip

Missus Mosskin (Master) smiles at her husband

Missus Mosskin (Master) gestures at the group

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] Go

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] do what you must

Indigo (Lisa) bows

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] I look forward to hearing more about your travels

Kel (MarioCS) nods and follows group out

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] after you travel some more

Branwyn (Lisa) curtsies again and follows Anastacia

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] and do not think you are getting away with not telling me everything

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] wags a finger at Branwyn

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] grins

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] two old married women now

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] we have to gossip, it is required

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Then we shall hurry home from this adventure"

Missus Mosskin (Master) laughs

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] nods and turns to others with scrolls

[Missus Mosskin (Master)] and maps

[Toybin (Master)] Jared

[Toybin (Master)] a quick word

Branwyn (Lisa) breathes a sigh of relief

[Jared (Guy)] yes sir

[Toybin (Master)] You are going with Branwyn

[Toybin (Master)] Anastacia can handle her self

[Toybin (Master)] the others have not been home long enough

[Toybin (Master)] or been here ever, looking at the queezy elves

[Toybin (Master)] Anatacia is there for the Queen

[Toybin (Master)] Branyn is there for the Kingdom

[Toybin (Master)] and you are there for me

[Toybin (Master)] make sure nothing happens to Branwyn

[Jared (Guy)] Yes sir Ill guard to the best of my ability

[Toybin (Master)] Your lietenet Ovilyn should be able to handl things while you are gone

[Toybin (Master)] (wow horrible spelling there)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Apr 27 20:22:39 EDT 2018

[Master] Anastacia Eustace moved 38'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (even Spekkcheck said "Huh?!")

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So bad Lisa couldn't stand it)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl, poetic justince, thats what i get!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and again)

[Master] Anastacia leads the group out the rear doors and over to one of the secondary buildings

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I feel kLoOge just hates L)

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Apr 27 20:23:53 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Farmhouse...

Lisa has received the map Farmhouse.

[Master] all better now?

[Master] out of character questions?

[Master] before the in character disussions about startign the trip

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I have a off topic question but can wait till the end

[Master] ask away

[Master] this is a good time

[Kel (MarioCS)] (i have a mechanics Q)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You sure?

[Master] all of the above

[Lisa] Hi Michael :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay one moment while I type it out. Also HI LISA!

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( if darts are hurled weapons, can you throw one, and immediately draw a sowrd fo rthe next round?

[Master] SO Michael, when a girl bee really likes a boy bee

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob. Just. Uh

[Master] and for Mario no

[Master] you can make an attack in a round

[Master] OR draw a weapon in a round

[Master] if you have a sword or dart in your hand you can drop it, and pull out a weapon in the same around

[Kel (MarioCS)] What if The sword was in the left hand, and the dart is thrown right, just have to switch hands

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The naturalist in me wants to point out how bees are a horrible example)

[Master] that would count at one attack

[Master] and yes to Carissa,

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So, I know there is a complicated plot behind this, but what is wrong with being a were anything in this game. I did look over what I could on the website and nothing makes it overtly obviious that they are necessarily evil to become one. What am I missing here? Is it a local cultural thing?

[Kel (MarioCS)] the dart is gone, thrown, so both hands are free

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] :P

[Kel (MarioCS)] sword,left, dart right, throw dart, next round attack w sword

[Master] finishing with Mario

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (were=Werewolf werebear etc)

[Master] yes to that idea of throw dart then NEXT round attack with sword, if you have two weapon style

[Master] or are a Ranger which Kel is not

[Master] that would work

[Kel (MarioCS)] but no two weapons at that point, just one each round

[Master] but without the two weapon style, you would suffer minus 8 to both hands

[Master] having the weapon out like that

[Lisa] you had to be holding the sword so two weapons at the time you threw the dart

[Kel (MarioCS)] i see...

[Lisa] I think it is funny though

[Kel (MarioCS)] (grr!!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Master] what you can do if you have multiple attacks, is to throw the dart with attack number 1

[Kel (MarioCS)] i get it, thanks

[Lisa] a huge long sword in one hand and a tiny dart in the other

[Master] then pull the sowrd out with attack number two

[Master] then next round normal attack with the sword

[Kel (MarioCS)] well you get three darts as one single attack

[Master] so at Kel's level that would work

[Master] no you get three attacks with darts

[Kel (MarioCS)] 4 is specialized

[Master] each dart counts as an attack

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hope you don't throw the wrong tihing)

[Kel (MarioCS)] three per round, like a bow has 2 per round

[Kel (MarioCS)] correct

[Master] yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoops! Bye Teb!)

[Lisa] lol

[Master] so if you throw a dart,

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol can you imagine, id never hear the end of THAT one!)

[Master] throw a dart

[Master] two attacks

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, cool. Can Kel buy some darts to try it while we are out?)

[Master] if you have a third attack that round NOT a dart

[Master] then you could pull the sword

[Kel (MarioCS)] aha, cool

[Master] but if you only get two normal attacks per round

[Master] then dart then pull

[Kel (MarioCS)] and darts use STR stats, not DEX

[Master] nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] up to +3 dmg

[Master] but AIM for to hit

[Master] not Str for to hit

[Master] and STR for damage

[Kel (MarioCS)] so dex to hit, but STR for dmg

[Master] now to the more difficult question that is actaully really important

[Master] Michael

[Master] Therianthropes

[Kel (MarioCS)] i guess im done

[Kel (MarioCS)] thanks!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (actually, i am!)

[Master] there is a page for them

[Master] it talks about different types, etc.

[Master] not all of them are evil

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( and i argue Darts ARE important!)

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] only when someone loses an eye

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol, like Mr MOsskin?)

[Lisa] I didn't know the were thing was illegal

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Therianthropes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thought that was only BB guns)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (BB Guns are legal)

[Master] While there are many rarely seen types the most commonly encountered Therianthropes are: Hengeoykai Jackalwere Seawolf Spirit Folk Swanmay Werebat Werebear Wereboar Wererat Wereraven Werewolf Wolfwere Hengeoykai and Spirit Folk are almost never seen outside of the Oriental Lands. Hengeoykai, Wererats and Werewolves are the only types of Therianthropes that typically form larger groups than the immediate family unit.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No that cause you to lose an eye)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Red Ryders def are!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I saw that, but it didn't really explain the why they were so hated in the last war in this kindgom and that baffled me. Is it currently outlawed in this kingdom?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is Ryder Red's last name? Because we better watch out, then)

[Master] currently you do not know

[Master] it was outlawed before

[Master] and werewolves kidnapped Willimina

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh, goo dpoint! So we're losing JEnn? Whats Kel to do?!)

[Master] in the hopes that she would change the laws

[Master] Lisa was here for that, Guy was too

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww make sure she knows yo'ull miss her when you say goodbye?)

[Master] adn TMO

[Lisa] oh yes that's right

[Lisa] we got in a bar fight in were town

[Lisa] true story

[Master] Heavenring Village on the Mist map

[Kel (MarioCS)] Was the bar " Howl At The Moon?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They "were" looking for a fight)

[Master] so on that list of Therianthropes

[Lisa] :D

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Seawolf is interest, yes, agreed)

[Master] there are ones that players will tell you are good

[Master] swanmays for example

[Master] Spring is not likely to make it in tonight

[Lisa] uh-oh

[Kel (MarioCS)] I will need about 45 minutes of focus to finsh work, then im all in, so ill be quiet for a bit

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] see a problem coming maybe

[Master] chuckles

[Master] were bears

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Indigo's friend?)

[Master] were boars

[Master] were bats

[Lisa] indigo penelope and the swanmay sisters

[Lisa] trouble there

[Master] lots of potential

[Master] you just now thoguht of that Lisa?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh forgot Penelope. That'll be fun. Can't wait to meet them. Er, not specifically for that reason.)

[Lisa] yup

[Master] you did not plan on Indigo having a girl friend when he got home? and was traveling through the swamps

[Lisa] nope

[Lisa] lol

[Guy] swanmays arent usually considered lycanthropes though

[Master] they are not lycanthropes, they are Therianthropes

[Master] grins

[Guy] yeah yeah mere semantics

[Master] Commonly called Lycanthropes by the average person that term actually only refers to two types of Therianthropes: Werewolves and Wolfweres. There is also the term antherions which is used for any Therianthrope whose natural form is not human such as Wolfweres or Jackalweres.

[Master] and note that extremely rare types like werealligators are not on that list either

[Master] So LIsa what would you say is the answer to Michael's question? Guy? What do you think?

[Lisa] what's wrong with being a were?

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] who really wants to be a were?

[Master] Carrisa your thoughts?

[Lisa] changing forms beyond your control

[Kel (MarioCS)] roll for A Were Ness?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think it would be pretty cool to be a were

[Lisa] sounds cool until you are one - I think anyway

[Lisa] sarengar's weregator? horrible!

[Guy] thats what i thought until it haappened

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Only after you gain control. Otherwise you can't control who you attack)

[Lisa] yeah and look what happened - he bit miranda and got killed by another gator

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] "Not all therianthropes are inimical to humankind but none except Wererats tend to live as part of human society."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And that's probably because rats seem harmless - minus diseases - so can't imagine anything dangerous as an animal will be any more accepted as part human)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (People are already scared of the wolves. Can't seem them being even more accepting of a human who can also be a wolf)

[Master] the group can name on one hand the number of times that they encountered a therianthrope (other than swanmays) that they had good experiences with

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But I'm still wondering what the issue is with the prvious queen and household being weres

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] What the deal?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Is it currently illegal?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Also I garauntee there are probably ways to cope with shifiting

[Master] at this point you do not know

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Supporting the hypothesis. Swans also seem harmless. Actually jerks in real life, but who doesn't think they look nice at first?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I still need to look it up again

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but it seems that there mgiht be a way to control shifting

[Master] the previous queen was not a were

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PlayerCommunication)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (TMO asked about if it was illegal earlier :) )

[Master] and when Willimina took the crown one of the rumors they circulated about her was she was a were

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay thanks for clarifying

[Master] the current Queen (Willimina) associated with weres

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ("True Therianthropes are in full control of their shape change while Infected Therianthropes take many changes to learn how to control their form.")

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah and the Eustace rumor doesn't really help...dispel that rumor)

[Master] and apparently? maybe? has had some of the Eustace Estate retainers change into weres

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay rumor mill! Making all things not clearer!)

[Master] and you have the daughter of the prevoius Queen now with you in this room

[Master] when you are all set to do In Character again

[Master] but you do have other questions to solve first

[Master] on what to dake, how you want to deal with things

[Master] Jared is the new Jenn

[Lisa] LOL

[Master] loyal to Toybin

[Master] adn watching over Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It's only been a day since entering The Mist, right?)

[Master] right

[Master] no two

[Lisa] that is hilarious

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sweet marking off a second day for sickness)

[Lisa] Guy's Foriso was so so mean to Toybin

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait so does that mean healing now available?)

[Lisa] now Guy has to love him with Jared

[Guy] foriso absolutely hated toybin

[Master] yes you can be healed

[Master] that does not mean that you can DO healing

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah yeah those details...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But we can be healed which is good)

[Guy] toybox as he was called lol

[Lisa] now Jared's his BFF

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait no healing spell, but what about skill?)

[Master] yes to using your non weapon proficiencies

[Master] but that mostly works to help overnight healing

[Master] or to help heal the same round someone gets wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (True but it's something. And what was the decision on Orison again?)

[Master] healing spells are healing spells

[Guy] yeah and it sucks because i cant call him toybox anymore

[Master] so no

[Master] Orison works

[Master] but Orison is much more than just healing

[Master] that happens to be what you use it the most for

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Right. So yes to Orison and it was a maybe for goodberries - have to find out first, correct?)

[Master] right

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry wait. So yes to Orison for the healing aspect? Or only Orison for all but healing?)

[Master] Orison for all but healing

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And note: stock up on berries before leaving - just in case)

[Guy] orison for everything but healing

[Master] OH and I just thought of something

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah damn that what I thought you meant)

[Master] as i kicked my shoes off

[Master] you all better be bringing comfortable clothes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Stock up on berries and get some healing potions)

[Master] 17 hours of gaming does not mean nice jeans and flats

[Master] tee shirts, sweats, etc.

[Lisa] yes told Bob I was going to be in sweats and fuzzy socks for marathon

[Lisa] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So not nice jeans are good?)

[Lisa] not getting dressed up to sit and play for 12 hours :)

[Master] it will be in the 80's outside, inside with AC will be 76 or so

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ack that's cold)

[Master] ripped up torn jeans are perfectly good

[Master] we shall adjust

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha can I just sit outside and play?)

[Master] yes you can

[Master] WiFi works all over

[Master] and the new patio hopefully will be in too

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Also for earlier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBCBv1O_Xi4)

[Master] can sit on the lake and play

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sounds lovely. Count me in)

[Master] and also Michael drinks?

[Master] you do not drink wine

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I don't drink sorry. Well. Alchohol :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But I love diet coke?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I also drink water

[Master] Coke? Pepsi? generic?

[Lisa] generic?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll drink anything

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Master] store brand

[Master] and what do you LIKE

[Lisa] no generic soda jeez

[Master] LOL that is what I have now, I will get what people like

[Kel (MarioCS)] (just two words about th elake: June. Mosquitos. Thank is all)

[Lisa] diet coke

[Master] she will be cataloging them Mario

[Master] tagging them and releasing them

[Kel (MarioCS)] by Bobby's place, they have landing lights

[Lisa] blood donations?

[Master] and Mario is a bug man exterminator type

[Master] he will be coming by the house a day or two before hand

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Eh. I can get some DEET. Still worth sitting outside)

[Master] to make sure we are clean for you LIsa

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( iwas, in a former life)

[Master] and it will be good Carissa

[Master] but please do make food preferences and drinks known on the site

[Master] so we have things ready

[Master] and it makes it easy when ordering pizzas etc

[Lisa] we can get an amazon pantry delivered to your house :)

[Master] yes you can

[Kel (MarioCS)] the more thats known, the better the prep will be

[Master] I did move the stuff to a planning page so everyone can add to it there

[Master] and now back to Therianthropes and other planning

[Kel (MarioCS)] (maybe talk Nyrma into cooking up something yum)

[Master] the third thing on your list is Marisu

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( oh btw, i booked tix for Sydney last night)

[Master] nice!

[Master] when

[Lisa] wow

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( Homp's 50th BDAY, and we'll celebrate mine a bit ealry)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (like amonth, not years)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( Aug 28-Sep8 or 9, dont remember)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Have fun! It's a nice city :) )

[Master] so you will be gone in the middle of Wedding Crashers

[Master] and back for the Birthday Game near the end of September

[Master] OR you could play from there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (True it's only like 11 AM or so there)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (shh, im planning on it, i want to get HOmp to join us, we played together i nHS)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A day ahead though :P)

[Master] would be excellent

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( i can ell you what happens in the future!)

[Master] so ideas on what to do about Marisu?

[Master] everyone is coming on the trip

[Master] that has been decided

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Pretend she doesn't exist, bring her along, and wait for Anasticia to find out?)

[Lisa] we need tmo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah)

[Master] you are all in a room right now

[Master] and he will be in tonight

[Master] before you leave on the trip

[Lisa] she can be under the buffet table until tmo shows up

[Master] so do you all have your stories straight other than "she is a great person don't kill her"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Helping repack everyone's unpacked bags at the house)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Um, that's about all Shi can say. Not sure she needs more story)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] To be fair the queen did say that if Branwyn vouceched for them why should she care...?

[Master] but Carissa has lots of ideas

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's a great person. Don't kill her. Maybe let her grieve her family for a bit)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I do?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Actually kinda wanna back up TMO's plan of Marisu run off and we chase after her but....:P)

[Lisa] that was me - or did he agree?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha dunno but it did make me laugh)

[Lisa] before we had this new wedding quest - I was going to have bran offer her a choice of going to queen or home and she would take her for safety if she wanted to

[Lisa] to make up for not telling her in dryads lair

[Lisa] but then the queen had to go messing things up

[Master] as expected

[Lisa] this is why I don't want to plan

[Lisa] :)

[Master] so Skiffs are ready

[Carissa] I don't feel like we can do much without TMO. I figure for now we just don't bring attention to her.

[Master] there are 6 NPC slots filled

[Carissa] While we say goodbyes and greet new people.

[Master] those are Anatacia's group

[Master] they are to be named later

[Master] most likely on June 1st and 2nd

[Master] grins

[Carissa] Billy, Bob, JoeBob, Sue, SueAnn, Ann.

[Lisa] lol

[Master] banjos play in the distance

[Carissa] Haha

[Master] packing is done

[Master] you are ready to go out in the afternoon?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (was Kel able to find darts?)

[Lisa] sure

[Lisa] lol

[Carissa] As in leave? We should grab healing potiosn and berries. Dunno who to ask for tha.t

[Carissa] Unless the group can just...get them somehow.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kel's foing to Darts R Us, come with!)

[Master] yes to Kel

[Master] berries are Jilly's thing

[Master] but you have not seen her

[Master] and do you have healing potions? that is a lisa thing

[Master] in the party pack

[Carissa] One potion left.

[Lisa] nope

[Lisa] we have been home less than 24 hours

[Carissa] I believe. And with John gone, 4 days until Neith can heal. 9 for Shi.

[Lisa] most of that time has been spent either eating sleeping or bathing

[Lisa] or royal audiences

[Carissa] No servant or someone to ask to grab stuff? I don't know these NPCs.

[Master] magical healing potions are for the war effort

[Lisa] you had koorin the queen's cook doing ballast at the table

[Lisa] she could have gotten berries maybe

[Carissa] Ooh she's the cook. That did not register. So could ask her about berries, yes.

[Master] not for foriegn illegeal aliens sneaking over the border

[Carissa] So...Shi nudges Indigo to ask. For the berries at least. And someone else for potions. They aren't going to trust the elves :P

[Lisa] and we don't have a healing potion

[Lisa] we have an elixir of health

[Lisa] that is for poison or disease

[Master] TMO says 20 minutes out

[Carissa] Ahh. Shoot.

[Lisa] we do have an unknown potion - wanna taste?

[Carissa] Well not that priest can cure disease right now either so that's good.

[Guy] nobody trusts the elves lol

[Carissa] Haha I mean....guess this is the safest place to taste?

[Lisa] bob - you know what that potion is?

[Carissa] From the sludge monster thing, right?

[Lisa] mound :)

[Carissa] That's the word I was thinking of. Thanks!

[Lisa] your description was better

[Carissa] Haha thanks

[Master] the one you just found?

[Carissa] Yes

[Lisa] if we taste it can you tell us what we just did to ourselves or is it a hassle?

[Master] I know the potion yes

[Lisa] well then

[Master] just a sec pulling up the full description

[Carissa] ....so probably not a healing potion

[Carissa] Feel like that's a description you wouldn't have to pull up

Branwyn (Lisa) going through the potion chest she takes a small label and the unmarked vial

Branwyn (Lisa) holds it up to the light and then asks "Any volunteers or shall I do it?"

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Think it might make me feel better?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I might be willing to try a sip.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Absolutely no idea but a sip is too much

[Branwyn (Lisa)] dip your finger in and taste if it is liquid

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh right. It might be as bad as a sip of feywine.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] if it is oil just a drop or so on your wrist

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We found a soul sucking potion once and had a very close call in testing it

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tentative holds finger for potion then stops

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um...

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But what are the odds of finding two of those?

[Jared (Guy)] BOO

[Master] got it

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) still hesitates

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, but the tester did live, right?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You don't have to. I think it's fun really but don't want to hog all the fun

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well if you think it's fun...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's magic of course it is

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, but you can hold the bottle. I'd hate to lose this one, too, like that sleep potion.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles "That's true."

Branwyn (Lisa) holds the bottle out for Shi

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oil or liquid bob?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was just about to ask)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] a thick strong smelling oil

[Master] greyish in color

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Branwyn (Lisa) sniffs "No tasting this one"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] That doesn't look pleasant, really.

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is silly!

Indigo (Lisa) sticks his finger in and puts it on the back of his hand

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to not look relieved

[Jared (Guy)] pour some on a blade

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Indigo...!

[Master] INdigo flexes his hand

[Indigo (Lisa)] (1 .. 2 ,,3)

[Master] everything seems normal

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe puncha wall or something?

Indigo (Lisa) flexes his hand, then shakes it

Indigo (Lisa) pounds his hand on the table

[Master] the table cracks

Indigo (Lisa) jumps back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, you couldn't do that normally, could you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Umm don't think so

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Nice!"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But be careful handling things until it wears off. Er, if it does.

[Jared (Guy)] either that was a weak table or you are seriously strong

Indigo (Lisa) looks around for something heavy

[Master] there is the anvil outside next to the smithy

[Kel (MarioCS)] )grab Shi's resistance to Kel)

[Master] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahaha)

[Indigo (Lisa)] let me try that!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Careful!

Indigo (Lisa) runs outside and tries to pick up the anvil and hold it over his head

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not much I can do if you hurt yourself...

[Jared (Guy) (to Lisa only)] as the oil wears off right before he hits it lol

[Master] HUUHHHH, and nope

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Guy only)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hmmm

[Master] Indigo definately felt magic

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Push it?

Indigo (Lisa) grits his teeth and then hits the anvil with his hand

[Master] make a bend bars check

[Jared (Guy)] ((Medic!! lol))

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [1d100=68] 68 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] and OUCH

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ouch)

[Indigo (Lisa)] OWWWWWW!!!!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Indigo! Oh dear let me look.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Kel (MarioCS) frows brow, and giggles at teh absurdity

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shoot again)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe it wore off

[Penelope (Master)] Are you trying to get him hurt?

Indigo (Lisa) jumps up and down a little shaking his hand

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I said push, not punch.

[Jared (Guy)] he got himself hurt actually

TMO has joined the game on Fri Apr 27 21:35:35 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Farmhouse...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sigh, "Sorry Indigo. Not much I can do."

TMO has received the map Farmhouse.

[Indigo (Lisa)] No Penelope. I was just testing a potion

[Penelope (Master)] I know Hun

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's okay. It just smarts is all

[Penelope (Master)] Just be careful

Indigo (Lisa) grins "Someone has to not be careful"

[Penelope (Master)] I thoguht that was Tiberius' job?

[Jared (Guy)] yeah they are called scouts

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to not smile

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Also hi TMO!)

Branwyn (Lisa) writes some notes on the label

[Jared (Guy)] ((hey TMO))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi TMO)

[TMO] ('ello)(

[Jared (Guy)] (( l o f u n e x?))

[Penelope (Master)] so Carissa can do the quick nut shell catch up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And now to toss him into the fire: cue Marisu!)

[Penelope (Master)] Michael can figure out the order of people talking

[Penelope (Master)] and then WHAM

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er...we've packed, Queen gave official welcome and sent us off, Anasticia took group to hall to talk....)

TMO (Ara) has joined the game on Fri Apr 27 21:38:58 EDT 2018

TMO (Ara) is receiving the map Farmhouse...

TMO (Ara) has received the map Farmhouse.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh and we tested mystery potion which seems to be STR related)

Lisa is receiving the map The Mist...

Lisa has received the map The Mist.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And we're hoping to get berries/healing potions before leaving. And fiuring out plan for Marisu. No attention drawn to her yet)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I miss anything?)

[Master] do not think so

[Master] except what TMO likes to drink and what he likes on his pizza

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (Unsweet Tea, anything)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And to put it on page)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I like unsweet tea too!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] How much money should we bring bob to help out?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I feel like we are raiding your house

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Robbing just one bank should do it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ( ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] you are not bringing anythign but your self Michael

[Master] the goal is for everyone to come and enjoy

[Master] you are already dealing with flights and hotel

[Jared (Guy)] (( i saw that coming bob))

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Still, feels wrong

[Master] this is just a fun weekend away for eeryone

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but hey

[Master] HAH

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] not comlaining

[Master] ask Mario

[Master] we do LOTS of family gatherings here

[Jared (Guy)] ((you say that everytime you get asked that lol))

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oops, door. BRB

[Master] we have the ability to handle lots of stuff

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] (test)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and we put jared in sarengar's skiff spot?)

Ilero (TMO)] (test)

[Jared (Guy)] ((fail))

Ilero (TMO)] (excellent - figured out a screen layout)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes going to edit it tomorrow)

[Master] grins

[Master] and so

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Might shift people and change layout of page anyways)

[Master] everyone is there in the secondary building after testing potions

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - haven't looked at it in a while)

[Jared (Guy)] ((jared would be better up front though))

[Master] I added what I needed to Carissa you can move anyone anywhere

Ilero (TMO)] (what do I need to hit the ground running?)

[Master] what Carissa said

[Master] and what Lisa is saying

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (getting ice - brb)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I say nothing)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes thank you)

[Master] that was not what I expected

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm talking roleplaying tonight. :P)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dunno. She's the elephant in the room right now)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So you need to tell us your decision on her :) )

[Master] by the way Up Arrow brings the last line you typed

[Master] so you can hit enter and repeat it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes thank you)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ;)

Ilero (TMO)] (set the scene for me)

[Master] the last 10 lines I think

[Master] everyone has had the audience with the Queen

[Jared (Guy)] ((it was a dark and stormy night))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Um...are we still in the hall with heir to throne can't spell her name right?)

[Master] only Branwyn and Tiberius spoke

[Master] Anatacia

[Guy] not true

[Master] it is on the site

[Master] LOL

[Master] sure Jared had one line

[Master] grins

[Guy] there you go much better lol

[Master] and now you are all together

[Master] not in the main building but one of the secondary ones

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (back)

[Master] Queen is still in meetings in the main hall

[Guy (to Carissa only)] quick fyi jarod should be up front because of his skills (direction sense, tracking and alertness)

[Master] I think that covers everything

Ilero (TMO)] (k, give me a few minutes to scroll backward until I can find something to tell me what's going on)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no anastacia yet?)

Ilero (TMO)] (I came in at Indigo testing potions, which I assume isn't what I need to know. ;) )

[Master] you are all together in the room now after potion testing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just us I hope)

[Master] when TMO is ready we pick up there with her and everyone

[Master] unless Branwyn stops people from going back to that room

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Guy only)] Yes I have that in mind. He probably will be. I'm waiting for final party travel decision before making changes :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Guy only)] Just making sure, he does have swimming, too, right?

[Guy (to Carissa only)] yup

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (to talk with marisu it would be nice for it to be without anastacia)

[Master] You can talk to her while testing potions

[Master] and or find a distraction for Anatacia to leave for a bit

[Guy] anybody have a soup bone? lol

[Master] I have a stone to make stone soup

[Guy] rofl

[Master] all I need is some water to boil

[Guy] what book is that from bob

[Master] Stone Soup

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does indigo's hand still feel like magic?)

[Master] no

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) inconspicuously sits in a corner quietly and merely listens to the conversations, keeping her eyes downcast (her hair is pulled up into an unflattering bun).

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] (and she's wearing Jilly-quality clothing)

Jilly (Master) looking around

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers to Indigo and then gives him a little push

[Jilly (Master)] OH there you are

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Wait, are we seriously hiding Marisu? as if she was someone else?)

[Jilly (Master)] walks into the room

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] (have been since we entered the country)

Indigo (Lisa) hustles over to Anastacia and pulls her away

[Jilly (Master)] bringing a small pouch with her

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's wearing a diguise)

[Indigo (Lisa)] So I want to meet this crew we're going with?

[Guy] its a man baby

[Jilly (Master)] Here you go Shi

[Indigo (Lisa)] Recanters?

[Jilly (Master)] some berries for you

[Jilly (Master)] OH and Ara

[Jilly (Master)] you need to get to work

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh! Thank you, Jilly! I appreciate it.

[Jilly (Master)] OH well I suppose it is Marisu now that we are home isn't it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (How many?)

[Jilly (Master)] Indigo told me I had to call you Ara till we got home

[Jilly (Master)] now we are home

[Jilly (Master)] so everything is good now

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) smiles sadly.

[Jilly (Master)] what are you doing:?

[Jilly (Master)] My brotgher was not even home

[Jilly (Master)] I had to clean out so much

[Jilly (Master)] the tower was so dirty

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Jilly (Master)] you would not think that birds could make that sort of mess

[Jilly (Master)] but believe me they do

[Jilly (Master)] I think Branwyn left a window open

[Jilly (Master)] but maybe it was just a normal thing

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jilly (Master)] but I spent all night cleaning

[Jilly (Master)] and mopping

[Jilly (Master)] and dusting

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) glances over towards Anastacia to see if she heard Jilly.

[Jared (Guy)] Miss Jilly you have a stain on your shoulder

[Jilly (Master)] and now she can livet here

[Jilly (Master)] and you can

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh Jilly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you for doing all of that. I appreciate it.

[Jilly (Master)] I heard you were going somewhere?

[Jilly (Master)] I want to come with you

[Jilly (Master)] but I can't

[Jilly (Master)] there is so much to clean

[Jilly (Master)] it is just a mess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes to a wedding

[Jilly (Master)] when you get home

[Jilly (Master)] OOOOOOOO

[Jilly (Master)] a pretty wedding?

[Jilly (Master)] with dresses?

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) is still remaining inconsipicuous, just in case it went unnoticed.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly can you do me an important favor?

[Jilly (Master)] Marisu you need to wear a dress

[Jilly (Master)] not that

[Jilly (Master)] you need a real dress

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes a wedding

[Jilly (Master)] and Branwyn needs her grey dress

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly pay attention

[Jilly (Master)] and Indigo needs a nice set of clothes

[Jilly (Master)] and SHi

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have already packed my mist dress

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes?

[Jilly (Master)] well I do not know what Shi will do

[Jilly (Master)] Do you have nice clothes?

[Jilly (Master)] Who are you going to be marrying?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I have that dress from Dryads Lair. Um...if it's still in good condition. I stuffed it way at the bottom of my bag...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Stop

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is important.

Jilly (Master) listening

Branwyn (Lisa) takes 20 gold pieces out of a inner pocket of her pouch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I need you to take this to Widow Washburn and tell her I want her to hire help.

[Jilly (Master)] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Someone to help her with the house and someone to help with the grounds

[Jilly (Master)] I can do that

[Jilly (Master)] well with the house

[Ilero]] (TMO) stands casually in the group, semi-carefully placed on the direct line of sight between Anastacia and Marisu.

[Jilly (Master)] yoru tower needs work

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You get to make sure she does that.

[Jilly (Master)] but I can help with the house

[Jilly (Master)] I will do

[Jilly (Master)] and the apples

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Your allowance is in a pouch on the third shelf of the fourth bookcase behind the black book with the green stripe

[Jilly (Master)] OH I alrady used that

[Jilly (Master)] we took that to Dryads Lair with us

[Ilero]] (TMO) smiles and shakes his head.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No I left you something this morning

[Jilly (Master)] OH

[Jilly (Master)] OH

[Jilly (Master)] oooo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Check again

[Jilly (Master)] Sneaky

[Jilly (Master)] You would make a good thief

[Jilly (Master)] you should work with Ilero

[Ilero]] (TMO) frowns.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will be back soon but I need you to take care of this now please

[Jilly (Master)] I will

Jared (Guy) grins at Ilero

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not sneaky

[Jilly (Master)] when is the wedding?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] give me a hug

[Jilly (Master)] you are sneaking off to a wedding with Marisu

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 11 days

Jilly (Master) RUNS and HUGS

Branwyn (Lisa) hugs her

[Jared (Guy)] a thief Lord Ilero and here I thought you were a scout

[Jilly (Master)] whispers, I promise to take care of things, save the rest of them please

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers "I promise"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Now you go save Widow Washburn

[Jilly (Master)] grins

[Jilly (Master)] I will

[Jilly (Master)] Acien will want to hear from you

[Ilero]] (TMO) scowls at Jared.

[Jilly (Master)] he always gets mad at me

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you again, Jilly. It'll be a boring trip without you.

[Jilly (Master)] I do not know

[Jilly (Master)] why he does that

[Jilly (Master)] but he will want you to tell him stories

Branwyn (Lisa) nods and smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Scoot!

Jilly (Master) mock salute

Jilly (Master) runs

Branwyn (Lisa) turns to Ilero apologetically

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sorry

[Jared (Guy)] she is something special isnt she

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hit not important."

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Jared "Priceless!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is important. We need to talk to Marisu.

Ilero (TMO)] (is Anastacia here, or gone?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] here

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] with Indigo

Ilero (TMO)] (what I thought)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] talking

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought Indigo pulled her away)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] yes over to the side

Ilero (TMO)] (just not out of the room)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but we can go out to the killer anvil by the blacksmith?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (yes)

Ilero (TMO)] (so totally your call how and when to initiate this. Marisu will roll with whatever, she's in inconspicuous tagalong mode)

Branwyn (Lisa) holds out her hand to Marisu "Want to come outside and talk for a moment?"

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) rises from her chair and bobs her head meekly. "Yes, Marquessa, of course."

[Guy] sorry folks i need to get some sleep

Ilero (TMO)] (some day Jared and Ilero will have time to talk!)

[Guy] have a good night and ill see you next week

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry Guy goodnight!)

[Master] next week

[Master] on watch

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Guy)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Night Guy

Ilero (TMO)] (night!)

[Guy] well if i ever get a saturday off we will be bale to

Ilero (TMO)] (and if I ever log in on time)

Ilero (TMO)] (just been real busy lately)

[Guy] trust me i know the feeling

[Guy] ok im really out night all

Guy has left the game on Fri Apr 27 22:15:08 EDT 2018

Branwyn (Lisa) takes her hand and takes her out the door with a nod to the others to follow

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) glances back before following

Branwyn (Lisa) once they get to the empty shop, she lets go of Marisu's hand and speaks quietly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You heard what the Queen asks of us

Ilero (TMO)] (ummm... go attend a wedding of a neutral family, right?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I need to go with Princess Anastacia Eustace today

Ilero (TMO)] (crossing potentially hostile territory to get there?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes and yes)

Ilero (TMO)] (awesome, I might actually have remembered something of importance!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Have you ever met Anastacia?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She was Queen Catherine's daughter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know you must know of her but will she know you?

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) straightens up to her normal posture. "Yes, but it's been a few years, and I was a younger child at the time. I've grown up since then. She might still recognize a family resemblance though."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And ... more importantly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What do you want to do now that you are home?

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] But with al the family intermarrying, resembling someone else isn't uncommon.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Ilero for him to help

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I assumed you would wish to see the Queen, but now that we are here I realize that we haven't discussed it.

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) sighs. "I'm not hidebound set on avenging my family, if that's what you're asking. I do very much want to find out what happened to the rest of them. But I do have a question or two that are very important to any future decisions I might make."

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] I assume the public rationale for the rebellion was the Queen's being a were or in thrall to the weres and/or vampires. I only have the stories from Sir Androp to go on though.

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] And given all the Royally-approved were activity, the were theory gains weight.

Branwyn (Lisa) waits to let her finish before responding

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] It could all be just politics, of course. Many things are. But magic must be taken into account. What are the consequences if she *is* changed or in thrall? Are you willing to go along with that?

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] Am I willing to go along with that, if it's true?

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) pauses to allow a response if one is offered.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If I thought for a moment that Wilamina was a were or in a thrall, I would find a priest to break it myself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't believe it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think this is what Elanore Bolpel and ...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What the Bolpels said to instigate the civil war

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Elanore was saying that I cast a charm on her or Catherine to choose Wilamina

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I believe that Catherine upended the whole political order not once but twice

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) nods.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Choosing Wilamina and then letting her choose Toybin

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I think but cannot prove that it was one of the noble families that cursed Catherin in the first place

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Catherine would have ruled for years if she hadn't mysteriously gotten the withering curse

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Whoever did it had plans and those plans turned out to be all in vain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is what I believe so it is how I can give Wilamina my loyalty

Branwyn (Lisa) stops and looks at Marisu

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] If it's any consolation, I'm pretty certain that my family was not behind the curse. Assuming Queen Catherine ruled for the normal amount of time, me or my sister would have likely been about the right age to have been candidates for the next Queen. Her dying early also interfered with my family's planning.

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] (my sister or I)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And that is very true.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The were rumors began as soon as the crown touched her head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is not right, but I think her using the weres now is ...

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] Being kidnapped by both weres and vampires gave the rumors weight.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is a way of her getting back at them with their worst fears

[Branwyn (Lisa)] True, but Wilamina was looking for alliances and the weres wanted recognition

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My guess would be that if the weres turned her against her will then she would have anniliated them as soon as she had the power to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Drake?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She got his loyalty by giving him a gift

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She most likely have the weres her word to help them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can we have a priest cast on her without her knowing to check?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If we could do that I would be happy to have that done to at least put your mind at ease

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Shi and Neith

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] Highly doubtful. Very few nobles like the thought of anyone being able to cast spells on them without their knowedge, and guards are specifically trained to watch for it.

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] There is a simple test to tell if someone is a were, of course. But not one that can be employed casually.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head sadly, "There is little I can cast at the moment. This Mist...it clouds my thoughts."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe Shur knows. Wilamina has two children and is carrying twins. Would that taint carru to her children?

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Apr 27 22:38:35 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Farmhouse...

JohnAA has received the map Farmhouse.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ahh more priesty types!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi John :) )

[JohnAA] (hello All)

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] Do you think the Queen would agree if you asked for both her and me to be tested simuatneously?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Oh, Hai John!

Ilero (TMO)] (hi!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi John!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It would most likely offend her at first.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not sure how she would take that from her friend after hearing so many accusations from foes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You know, I also don't see Toybin accepting such a thing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He's ... he's so ... straight and narrow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that was a serious question about the offspring - would it pass down?)

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] I understand. Would it pass if I offered my and my family's fealty if she proved the rumors false to my and your satisfaction? Granted, I don't know how much weight my word will carry with my extended family, but it is a wedge she could use politically.

Ilero (TMO)] (that is not in any of the information I've read on the site or was told by Bob, so the answer is I don't know)

[Master] smile

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Marisu thoughtfully

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles slightly "You were always the better diplomat than me. Your powers of persuasion are far greater than mine."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wilamina is nothing if not practical. That might just work.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But in times of stress and war, all I can say is that I will support you and will use whatever powers I have to make sure that you are not hurt in any way

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] You know her better than I do.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not as good at persuasion ... but I have my ways if need be. You have been nothing but loyal and a servant to the kingdom as much as I have.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will not let anything happen to you other than what she may ask verbally. And how you respond will be your choice

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Surely not a coincidence, but tonight is night before full moon when anyone infected would change....but you know, we're leaving before night so...)

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] Thank you, Branwyn.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night before full, full, and night after)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wow - how do you know these things! :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Calendars)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Plus timestamp ;) )

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] (she's done her homework)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha just thought to look it up as you talked)

[JohnAA] smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can do this now or we can see how things go on the road.

[Master] John did you check your characters? Level is correct, check HP, THAC0, Saves

[Master] XP goals are right also

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My only hesitation about putting it in Anastacia's hand is that she is somewhat unpredictable

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And lethal

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok, i should be back for good now)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She was Indigo's shortsword master

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] There may also be a warrant out for my arrest, incarceration, or execution. Just because Sir Androp didn't mention it doesn't mean it isn't out there.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But like you said, she might not think twice about who you are

[JohnAA] not quite finished

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wish I had an easy answer for you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But know I will support you and decide.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unfortunately Indigo can only hold Anastacia off for so long and then we will have to leave

[Master] Bring it up to Anastacia here at the keep or wait till on the road? or bring it up to the Queen before the road are the three key options, as you know it will come out on the road eventually

[Master] Ping is found out to be Mulan and it is all over

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tell tiberius his mom's a vamp here or there or never or ...? sound familiar?)

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] I understand. I suspect the quicker it is resolved, the easier it will be for everyone. Delaying it only casts doubt upon your loyalty.

[Master] grins

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) bites her ower lip nervously.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I am not worried about that and you shouldn't either

Anastacia Eustace (Master) walking back in with Indigo

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So that spell will be nice

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but can she do that every day?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I have that chest with the nice clothes for the wedding it would be good to protect that

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Marisu and Ilero quickly before turning to Anastacia

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles and walks over to stand between her and the group

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My waterbane spell. Yes, I can cast that. But tomorrow.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm afraid I didn't know I was travelling today.

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) clasps her hands in front of her.

Branwyn (Lisa) in mock cheeriness "So we must stay dry today"

Anastacia Eustace (Master) chuckles

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] so wax it is

Branwyn (Lisa) tries to chit chat and give Marisu more time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's why the gods made apprentices now didn't they?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So did Indigo meet your retainers?

Branwyn (Lisa) keeps babbling on

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) steps forward. "Princess Anastacia, it is good to see you again. Do you think the Queen might be able to make room in her schedule for a short meeting with a member of a family who is currently in rebellion against her?"

Anastacia Eustace (Master) pauses and looks over

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] [Marisu]]/Ara: Etiquette check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] You are?

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] Countess Marisu Doeskin, Princess. At your service.

Branwyn (Lisa) tenses to move if needed

Anastacia Eustace (Master) smiles

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) curtsies.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (We are all in the room right?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] If you are asking the Queen for a different guardian then I am afraid you will be out of luck

[JohnAA] smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes you have all been there - chime in if you want to!)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (yes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Just want to be there to support Marisu if needed)

[JohnAA] i do not want to step on your moment

[JohnAA] feels intest for a chat room

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Casually steps toward Marisu in solidarity. Hand resting casually on short sword

Branwyn (Lisa) raises her eyebrows a bit

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] (yeah, that's asking for trouble)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) appears disinterested but alert

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought you trained in long sword)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I'm just to delay her if necessary. Neith will help. Though, it would be nice if you helped make sure I don't die instantly in defense of Marisu :) )

Kel (MarioCS) watches intently, ready for action

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but anastacia's comment was to marisu wasn't it?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (yes)

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] Princess, I'm perfectly content with the Marquessa Branwyn as my guardian, but I believe we all of us would be happier if our legal status were confirmed. We've been operating so far off nothing but vague rumors heard from across the Mist and national borders.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Oh Branwyn is not your guardian

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Prince Ilero is

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] If you keep him safe and in the Queen's service

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] then she believes that you are in her service

[JohnAA] double the guilt for Ilero, tks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL! Marisu's job to keep Ilero out of dangerous situations)

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] Considering he's died once already, I don't know that that's a shining commendation for my abilities, Princess.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shifts uncomfortably.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So meaning both have to join us! That problem also solved!)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Your abilities are what will keep you safe

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] service to the crown

Branwyn (Lisa) relaxes

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] If the Queen is aware of my presence, and I'm not in imminent danger of arrest or worse, I will do my best not to besmirch Marquessa Branwyn's or Prince Ilero's status and standing.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Jennevive briefed the Queen upon your return

Kel (MarioCS) raises brow at ' besmirch'

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] she gave a full report of your activities and your assistance to Branwyn

[JohnAA] raises eye to Jen

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (Jenn is not here)

[JohnAA] figurativly

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] In all fairness and honesty, I wasn't aware of the situation until right before we were relieved of duty in Dryads Lair.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] After word reached you in Dryads Lair about your family

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you were still given the responsibility of being the Ambassador in Branwyn's abscene

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] abscence

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] you performed well

[Kel (MarioCS)] (obscene?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (obscene is not a word used about Marisu very often)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Jennevie approved of your work

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) bows her head. "Thank you. May I ask a personal question?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Is there anything more personal than if you will be killed for being a traitor to your Queen?

[JohnAA] you should take off that silly mustache first

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl, wash that shoe polish out of your hair, too)

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) smiles. "Sir Androp told me of my mother's fate, but could tell me nothing about my father or sister."

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I know your mother died, she died under my blade

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh yikes)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Your sister was not recovered

Branwyn (Lisa) closes her eyes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ouch)

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) closes her eyes for a second and takes a breath to steady herself, then looks back at Anastacia.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] your father was a were I am not certain if he lives adn hunts still or not

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) 's voice cracks slightly. "Tha - thank you."

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] It is hard for you

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] It is good to have the truth

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the Doeskin family rests in your hands

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am not aware of any others who still swear to the Queen,

Anastacia Eustace (Master) shrugs

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] The Drakes as a family recovered

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Lisba Drake became Queen

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] perhaps one of your grand daughters might do the same

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] Marisu's face is pale and her eyes unfocused, but she nods her thanks. She turns to Branwyn, "Is there anything Ara can do to help get us ready for travel?"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] She can be Marisu

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the time for being a servant is over

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes. Get out of those clothes and put on something nice for travelling

[JohnAA] sniff sniff

Marisu/Ara (TMO (Ara))] As you wish.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shur! You can help Marisu?

[Marisu]]/Ara (TMO (Ara)) turns to go to the room with the luggage.

Ilero (TMO)] Umm.. sure.

Ilero (TMO)] (dangit

Shurkural (TMO (Ara))] Umm.. sure.

Anastacia Eustace (Master) looks at Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We shall be ready shortly

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] She made it this far

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She has been stronger than I could have ever imagined

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Her mother made bad choices,

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and her father made worse ones

Marisu (TMO (Ara))] (just wait till she's alone though)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Jennevive was correct. She has been nothing but loyal.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master) (to MarioCS only)] enods

[JohnAA] MArisu and Eustace on watch together?

Anastacia Eustace (Master) nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am so sorry that her parents were so ...

[Marisu]] (TMO (Ara)) goes into the room and closes the door behind her, leaving Shur in the hallway.

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head and mutters under her breath "stupid"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Her father ..... he went very dark after I killed his wife

[Kel (MarioCS)] (surprise?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] They are the reason for the werewolf problem

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can imagine. His world was crumbling

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They are?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] he tried to lose a pair of werewolves upon me

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] they bit him instead

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Ilero to make sure he hears this

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] then they changed three more of the guard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I am glad for that.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] in the end the Doeskins were a dozen werewolves strong

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just wish we weren't in this situation at all

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and my cousins chose to change and become were to fight them

Ilero (TMO)] Shoulda made sure Androp knew t'at story. Not what we was told.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] nothing could stop them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So is that why some of the Eustace retainers became weres? To match them?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] nods

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] after the Doeskin weres attacked two of our villages

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] there was not enough silver to make a difference

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] adn the dammed Brotherhood stood by and watched

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why would they do that?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The Brotherhood is supposed to be good!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] They never lifted a finger against the weres

Ilero (TMO)] T'ey only care 'bout vampires, right?

Indigo (Lisa) frowns

Anastacia Eustace (Master) nods

Ilero (TMO)] (hey, if I can remember that, so can Ilero)

[JohnAA] smile

Ilero (TMO)] (and I've never had any rp with them at all. So apparently my brain decided that was trivial enough to bother remembering)

[Indigo (Lisa)] But that's like if I swore only to kill bullywugs and then a spider attacked Branwyn. You can't just stand there

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's not right

[JohnAA] glad I got to see that live but now I must go. Have a good week all

Ilero (TMO)] (bye)

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Apr 27 23:25:24 EDT 2018

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight John)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] So Indigo

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] and Branwyn and Ilero

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] your new friends here

[Indigo (Lisa)] (everyone would probably have at least heard of them)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] do they do better than they look?

Indigo (Lisa) grins "Yup!"

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] They do not look like they could handle a bullywug let alone a night in the swamps alone

[Shurkural]] (TMO2) sidles quietly into the room and over to Ilero's side, then tugs on his sleeve.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I told you. You should spar with Kel

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] He look ready for a bucket

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoops delayed goodnight to John)

[Ilero]] (TMO) turns to listen as she whispers in his ear.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] just how much did you drink last night?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought mario was back)

[Indigo (Lisa)] He's just a little Mist sick.

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs and turns to follow Shur back into the house.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hugh's good too. He'd probably spar with you. Wouldn't you Hugh?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] This lack of sun is...uncomfortable.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry, her ei am

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I would be delighted to

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, no , im no match for a princess sword master

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] very few are

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ill be sure to stay close to you

[Kel (MarioCS)] for protection

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Indigo here was one of teh few who was able to touch me in a first duel

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) I have no doubt a mster such as your self would have no trouble with me, but I would be glad for the exercise

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Open locks* check:(d100) [1d100=90] 90 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Toybin is the true master

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles again

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] He defeated a hydra single handed

[Kel (MarioCS)] i would be humiliated to spar with either of you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes! He killed a hydra all by himself!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Marisu locked herself in her room?)

Indigo (Lisa) grins at Anastacia

Ilero (TMO)] (yep)

Anastacia Eustace (Master) smiles at Indigo

[Kel (MarioCS)] (kel can try?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You have to tell us about the mage

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....did she steal all the alcohol before that?)

Ilero (TMO)] (hahaha)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Poor poor Marisu)

Ilero (TMO)] (no, not this time. Different emotion)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] there was a mage who came to the Royal Estates

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] She brought a wand of command

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] said it was for the Queen's army

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if you take away other options you can get Branwyn for the lock)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or give Indigo that potion again and he can punch throuhg the door)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Uh -uh

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] Toybin grabbed her as she was about to use it on the Queen adn threw her off the top of the tower

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] He bounced off the canopy below

Ilero (TMO)] (Bob - are the rooms close enough that conversation can be heard, or should I just wait and present the results?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] the mage did not bounce

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you sure she was trying to use it ON her and not show her?

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Laughs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] what a way to go!

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (yes one large room with smaller ones at the end where Marisu is now)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I was not there

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I was on a mission

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Toybin is not the most knowledgable of magic

[Ilero]] (TMO) quietly speaks through the door. "Marisu? Please open door."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Queen has her own court mage?

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] You are his favorite witch

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "But that doesn't mean that he understands me"

[Kel (MarioCS) (to TMO only)] want Kel to try to unlock?

Marisu (TMO2)] A few minutes, please.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Her court mages or priests should be screening all magic users.

Marisu (TMO2)] I just... I just need a few minutes.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That way fewer of them might get tossed off towers.

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] She has a couple of youngsters at Court that do the detecting and such

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] but any who can do damage are out with the troops

Marisu (TMO2)] (Marisu has been unable to refresh her spells due to Mist sickness, right?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (right)

Marisu (TMO2)] (or is that just priests?)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (all magic using types)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bran can memorize spells right? don't scare me)

Marisu (TMO2)] (ok, so she *really* wanted Sound Bubble, but doesn't have it memorized. ;) )

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] (grins, Bran made her saves)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I am going to go fetch my things

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Huh and just realized all of TMOs characters a missing from summary of Mist sickness results. Whoops)

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] we can leave in an hour

Shurkural (TMO2)] Alright, honey. I'll be right here when you're ready.

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 134000 (104000).

[Anastacia Eustace (Master)] I will meet you outside the keep on the south side

[Master] Time of Day: 09:00 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 4th, 1267 TGR.

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

[Shurkural]] (TMO2) puts her hand on Ilero's shoulder and gently pushes him away.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We'll be right there

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at the others

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, that could have gone worse.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was impossible for it to have gone well, but it definitely could have been worse

Ilero (TMO)] Nobody die.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods, "True, but not the best news, either."

[Kel (MarioCS)] Not yet, this woman definitely rubs me the wrong way

[Kel (MarioCS)] she openly admits to killong poor MArisu's mother? and has teh gall to accept a 'Thank you' from the girl?

Branwyn (Lisa) puts her hands in front of her face for a moment to put herself together for the trip and then shakes her head and puts her chin up

Kel (MarioCS) grimaces

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So this Anastacia was the daughter of the previous Queen?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Her family was committing treason. If a clan was trying to overthrow your elders, you would not protect them any possible and unapolgetically?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Tiberius

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes she was

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and she did not become Queen

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No it isn't the way it works here.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you have some strange thing that goes on right?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we have to do this again? )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (no just making a slight point )

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Bob, brief description of Anastacia? age? height, eyes hair?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Queens rule.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so Anastacia did not want to be Queen?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They choose a female successor from one of the noble families to marry the Queen's son

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anastacia was not in contention

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ya, that would have been incestuous)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (Anastacia is in her late 20's tall blonde hair blue eyes, rough complextion from living outside, strong well built)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Tx!!)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So now she can be Queen ?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] BRB

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No. Wilamina is Queen.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] But I thought you said she was the heri

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Heir

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But she did name Anastacia her heir

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] do you think that Anastacia wants to be Queen?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I believe that is temporary in this time of war

Lord Branadarus (Master) nods

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So she might be in danger

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's not like she could marry the toddler running all over the place

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She could.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Do you think the Queen is sending you to protect her?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But she can also take care of herself very well

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] THe Queen said she was

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but my mother said lots of things but meant another

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am trying to figure out what the Queen really means

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps. At a wedding she could be terribly outnumbered

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and what she wants

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (OMG _ red wedding at the ambreyvilles!!! ACK)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lets do this!)

Marisu (TMO2)] The door opens slightly to allow Shur into the room.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I hate having these thoughts as I am typing)

Lord Branadarus (Master) kisses Brawnyn

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You know best

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She liked you. I could tell.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She meant that

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] The Queen?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

Lord Branadarus (Master) smiles

Kel (MarioCS) smirks confusedly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And frankly, I don't care who's protecting who as long as we get there and back alive

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I think we need to look for someone that can be the heir for Anastacia

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls her eyes

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so she can go back to doing what ever it was she was doing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I didn't tell you.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] what?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Queen made me godmother to her children!

Lord Branadarus (Master) laughs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that is wondeful

[Branwyn (Lisa)] In a few months she will have four!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We can take them hunting

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and fishing

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and exploring

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Gods save the Queen

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Bob, where is JAred, now that GUy has left for the session? is he in this room?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (yes, one round behind)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (So if I spoke to Shi in (E), he would hear?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] (tx!)

[Marisu]] (TMO2) comes out of the room dressed in her armor, with her weapons hanging from her belt and her hair out of the bun but pulled back and tied into a severe ponytail.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] This is going to be so good

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] OH Hello Marisu

Kel (MarioCS) eyes wide " whoa..."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you look ready for adventure too

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Marisu approvingly

Marisu (TMO2)] I'm ready to go, Marquessa.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Can you do your magicy things like that?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am glad for that. Let us be off then.

Kel (MarioCS) looks Marisu over, a whole new respect forming

Ilero (TMO)] No. But the magic I have memorized is rather useless for travel.

Ilero (TMO)] dammit

Marisu (TMO2)] No sir. But what magic I still have is rather useless for travel.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Well Branwyn knows more about that than I do

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] She can help

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Let's go have an adventure

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu will be just fine.

[Master] and SCENE

[Master] thank you everyone

[Lisa] wow

[Master] grins

[Master] like John said intense for a chat room

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] back sorry

[Lisa] oh scroll up or read later michael

[Lisa] was having scary red wedding visions

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Will do, sorry

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh jeeze

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I hope not

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob

[Lisa] that's what I said when I thought it

[Carissa] Actually never watched GoT...should probably read the details of Red Wedding

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Be ready to play the reighns of castamere on youtube when we get to it

[Lisa] there should be something on YouTube

[TMO] I couldn't make it past chapter 7 or 8 of the first book, and so never watched any of the show.

[Carissa] Haha never made it past Chapter 3, I think. Or Episode 1 :)

[TMO] when they tossed a child off a tower I was done.

[Lisa] just that part when the music starts the the bars to the doors bolt

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Carissa] But enough friends watch it I know the basics and memes and references.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wow =, tha child tossing was S1E2

[TMO] like I said, chapter 7 or 8.

[TMO] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Don't worry. That kid is a badass

[Kel (MarioCS)] way too early to bail

[TMO] I know. Still have no desire to read.

[TMO] Just one of those things. Hit me the wrong way.

[MarioCS] i heard the books are drab, pages to describe a buffet dinner

[Carissa] Nah. My rule of thumb: if it doesn't catch my attention quick, it isn't worth my time. Too many other things to read/watch.

[MarioCS] bleh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Aw

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, too each their ow

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] And no worries. I was in shock too after the first episode

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I was surprised

MarioCS shakes fist " damn millenials!!"

[Carissa] Haha

[MarioCS] lol

[Lisa] I love big ass complicated books that surprise me at times

[Lisa] I didn't think I'd like it but I got hooked

[MarioCS] so, you sure darts cant all be thrown, then immedialtely start hacking w the drawn sword?

[Lisa] totally see how people would not get into it

[MarioCS] sounds plausible

[TMO] I've got the whole Dresden series

[Carissa] :)

[TMO] and the TV show. :D

[Carissa] I've got a billion new releases every day to add to my reading list. No shortage of something to read.

[Lisa] don't you have to have balance to throw darts accurately?

[TMO] I may have to watch that again some time.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 200. Next level in 43423.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 200. Next level in 116963.

[Master] Kel XP award: 200. Next level in 47533.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 183815.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 300. Next level in 242760.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Next level in 1320.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 300. Next level in 28875.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 28698.

[Master] Jared XP award: 200. Next level in 17750.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 75267.

[MarioCS] Kel is super balanced,

[MarioCS] just not when his life is on te line

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Lisa] and but with a 3-4 ft sword in one hand while throwing?

[TMO] gee.. I wonder why Marisu got more xp than Ilero? ;)

[MarioCS] and considering he's only 5 feet tall? what doyou mean?!

[Carissa] *3-4 ft TALKING sword. Can you imagine?

[Carissa] "You're going to toss those tiny things? Well in MY day...."

[Lisa] LOL

[Master] lol

[MarioCS] rofl, teb would prolly have to object, if he saw Kel with another weapon while he was unsheathed

[MarioCS] he'd be pretty pissed

[Carissa] Welp guess you have more reason to try darts now! ;)

[Master] Ok off to a children's book festival tomorrow

[TMO] sounds fun

[Master] I am part of the scavenger hunt

[MarioCS] smal damage, but three attacks, four if you have weapon specialization

[Master] starts at 8 am

[Lisa] they get a prize if they find you?

[Carissa] Poison the tips

[Master] yeap

[MarioCS] and at +3 each

[Master] I do not think poison is a good prize

[Lisa] poison again?

[Lisa] no evil Kel

[Carissa] Ahahaha I mean maybe not but...

[MarioCS] poison is evil: debate

[Carissa] Shhhh

[Carissa] I still don't agree. Details!

[Master] there is a page for that

[Master] go discuss

[Lisa] all right I will get going

[MarioCS] lol

[Master] night all

[Lisa] Goodnight!

[MarioCS] bye all!

[TMO] thanks for the game, all.

Lisa has left the game on Sat Apr 28 00:04:34 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Night!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Night all!

[MarioCS] thanks all, and Bobby, thanks!

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat Apr 28 00:04:46 EDT 2018

[Carissa] P.S. Also kinda sad we didn't say bye to Jennevive. Hope we still can later :P

[Master] on the site

[MarioCS] i have a feeling shes not gone...

[TMO] hehehe, after all the complaining we did a bout her?

[Carissa] Knew that would be the response

[MarioCS] she's like a bad Jilly, i mean penny, always arounfd

[Carissa] Eh, I've had a conversation I've thought of to have with her. Guess it'llbe on site

[Carissa] Night all! Haev fun tomorrow! No poison for the children.

[MarioCS] ciao all

[TMO] ciaoi

Carissa has left the game on Sat Apr 28 00:05:45 EDT 2018

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Apr 28 00:06:00 EDT 2018

[TMO] that went different than the scenarios I'd had in my head, but I wasn't really expecting it to play out in a way I'd thought of.

[Master] grins

[TMO] I may have to keep this screen layout though. So long as I can remember the map is Marisu and the chat box is Ilero, it makes swapping much easier.

[Master] good

[TMO] that might make playing both simultaneously a bit easier.

[TMO] you want/need anything further from me? Or just for me to go away? ;)

[Master] go away, grins

[Master] will save and sleep

[TMO] yessir! :D

[TMO] g'nite

[Master] have fun

TMO has left the game on Sat Apr 28 00:08:31 EDT 2018

TMO2 has left the game on Sat Apr 28 00:08:42 EDT 2018


XP awarded