View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180406

ChatLog - 2018 04 06 - A River Runs Through It- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Apr 06 15:24:41 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] Treble moved 13'09".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 1'06".

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Apr 06 18:13:59 EDT 2018 ====

Guy has joined the game on Fri Apr 06 18:37:04 EDT 2018

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

Guy has received the map Base Map.

[Guy] wow the first one in

[Master] Hello there

[Master] testing

[Guy] howdy

[Master] yes that works

[Master] testing a new map and how fast it loads

[Guy] nice

[Master] that is Mario's work

[Guy] very nice

[Master] so how did it feel last week to be thrown into the mix

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Apr 06 18:40:42 EDT 2018

JohnA is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnA has received the map Base Map.

[Guy] felt like when i first started only no mike for an insult war lol

[JohnA] Hello Guy, Hello Bob

[Master] Hey John

[Guy] hey john

[Master] We have at least three potential new players that have asked about coming in

[Master] plus old players returning

[Master] not all of it will shake out

[Guy] well im back for as long as i have this job

[Master] but for the next few weeks at least I am going with the idea of more people doing crazier things

[Master] what is the new job?

[JohnA] is that my cue?

[Guy] im working vor a company that makes car parts

[Guy] normally its just monday to friday but we jucst had a big order so its mandatory 6 day weeks

[Guy] 8 hour shifts paid lunch

[Master] what sort of parts do you make?

[Master] any particular models?

[Master] andyes to John for the added quote

[JohnA] TMO had some good posts on site

[Master] yes

[Guy] honda and subaru is about all i can really say

[Master] Mario did some icons for people

[Master] if they want to use them they are in their characters

[Master] and no worries Guy

[Master] do you like the changes to the website? how things are formatting and arranged there?

[Master] the new music page and summaries?

[Guy] ihavent looked since last week

[Master] well those are two new sections for the Eras that were not there back when you were around

[Master] and I am still in shock john turned down a flying castle

[Master] imaging the potential adventures

[JohnA] you want to start that

[Master] grins

[JohnA] Braywyn turend down a flying castle

[Master] nah she let you decide

[Master] it is in the past

[Master] we are moving forward

[JohnA] that was so in character, like Qui was gonna ignore the fact Brawynn had been waiting for us

[Master] I am looking forward to everyone getting back to Jistille

[Master] OH and GUy did you ask Kaz about playing?

[JohnA] no guarntees there

[Guy] not yet i forgot

[Guy] if she gets home before i go to bed ill ask

[JohnA] she can always play Miranda for a night

[Master] John do you think Christy would show up?

[Master] Christy and Kaz are the two player of the year people that I am not sure will be here

[Master] You, Marco, Lisa, Sean, Robert, Lorie are all supposed to be here

[JohnA] I have no reason to think they will, I never commited to be there.

[Master] LOL

[JohnA] Have you considered how much your system can take

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Apr 06 18:57:35 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] I am pretty sure we can handle it

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] the router can

[Master] and Lisa was not swallowed up in the earthquake

[Master] that is a good thing

[JohnA] Yea, Hey Lisa

[Guy] lisas late lol

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Lisa] test?

[Guy] how a re you lisa

[Master] yes

[Master] grins

[Master] I am plotting and planning

[Lisa] you can keep talking - I won't listen :)

[Master] hah

[Lisa] when are you not?

[Master] did you actually feel that earthquake?

[Lisa] I'm good Guy and you?

[Guy] not bad

[Lisa] yes bldg rolled

[Master] wqork or home?

[Lisa] no big thing

[Lisa] work

[Lisa] towers on rollers

[Master] nice

[Master] put a penny under there?

[Lisa] alex from chicago never been in earthquake - was driving and didn't realize there was one

[Master] HAH

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Apr 06 19:03:25 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] she said she was really happy then

[Lisa] Hi Carissa!

[JohnA] Hello Carissa

[Master] now she is a pro

[Carissa] Hi all!

[Guy] ive been through everything but a blizzard

[Lisa] no cuz you don't feel them when you drive

[Lisa] she needs to be on the ground in one

[Master] I will try not to arrange a hurricane for your visit

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Apr 06 19:04:43 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] bomb threat on mon and earthquake on thurs - fun week

[Carissa] Tornados in Texas right now, if you want to add to the mix.

[MarioCS] Hell o Hello!

[Lisa] those are scary

[JohnA] Oh Hi Mario

[Lisa] Hi Mario :)

[MarioCS] gonna wlak Coal, brb, Jo-Ann literally justwalked through tthe door

[Master] Mario Carissa and TMO have new images to use if you wish

[MarioCS] sure

[Master] so Jo-ann can keep on walking and take him out

[Carissa] Nah, only if they're big and that's just means avoid Oklahoma ;)

[MarioCS] brb

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Guy] just dont be too close to one and youre fine

[Master] there are lots of other reasons to avoid Iklahoma

[Carissa] Agreed!

[Carissa] But I know I'm biased.

[Guy] im from texas i dont need a reason to avoid oklahoma lol

[Master] Well actually maybe if they still think that Clinton is president according to their text books it might be a nice change

[Carissa] Ha! You think the textbooks are only that old...

[Carissa] Probably Reagan in their books.

[Master] but in any case

[Master] we should be packing up and moving out

[JohnA] BTW BOB do you think the old building spreadshetet is still acurate

[Master] yes

[Master] to john

[JohnA] So I can catch up now?

[Master] on what?

[Master] OH you mean the NPC thing?

[JohnA] roleplaying

[Master] yes to roleplaying

[Master] and

[JohnA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Personal Information - Age/Sex:: CHANGED: 30 (24).

Jon the sailor (Master) coughs

[Jon the sailor (Master)] Ahh

[Jon the sailor (Master)] Admiral?

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jon the sailor (Master)] a word please?

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (I'll wait)

[Jon the sailor (Master)] (you can go too John, grins she can multi task)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Miranda makes a scene in front of everyone, not quite yelling but loud enough to be heard. "You're right Hoffman, I was wrong. I made a mistake, not may worst. I thought my biggest mistake was joining the Dragonslayers, but I was wrong, because I would never had met you. For a while I thought chasing my dream of arcane magic was a mistake, but no that was not my mistake. It hit me when I hit that water, it woke me from my dream. My mistake was trying to give up my beliefs, trying to make you curb your beliefs. I had to give up my priesthood to be a mage but I should have never given up on my Religion. If Idun is ever going to forgive me, I have to embrace my beliefs and part of that is getting married. ::She pauses and just looks arround and looks back at Hoffman:: I am lucky, I already found the right guy and that is all I need. I can die happy. But I still want more and for a good Norae girl, that means getting married to a good Norse man. I don't want to change your beliefs, just frame them in a little different context. You are practically Norse already, you love to travel, you are loyal to your tribe.... We don't have to decide now, I just want you to know that just like a will use my arcane skills to support Idun, I am gonna support you in any way I can.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Apr 06 19:11:43 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Hi Spring

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

Spring has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] Hi Spring!

[Spring] hi hi hi

[Carissa] Hi Spring!

[Spring] TIL that the wifi at work will not allow me to connect

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((hi spring))

[Spring] i'm hotspotting my phone

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (oh)

[Spring] hi Lisa! hi Carissa! hi Guy!

[Jon the sailor (Master)] (hmm wird)

[Lisa] (it's morning at the inn?)

[Jon the sailor (Master)] (yes and Jon is asking for a word with Indigo)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - thought we were doing John)

[Carissa] Let me know how hotspotting works, Spring! Think I might have to do that later when I switch internet...

[Jon the sailor (Master)] (John is doing Miranda and we are going...)

Branwyn (Lisa) sits back in her chair sipping her tea trying to stay far the other conversations

[Spring] i hotspt every friday because i don't have internet at home. works great for klooge

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes, Jon?

[Carissa] About how much data, do you know?

[Jon the sailor (Master)] I would like to continue with you Admiral

[Jon the sailor (Master)] There is not much for me to do around these parts

Indigo (Lisa) takes a deep breath

[Spring] no clue :-) not as much as a video to be sure

[Carissa] (Wolf chow!)

[Jon the sailor (Master)] Lord Branadarus said it was ok

[Carissa] Haha noted.

[Jon the sailor (Master)] if it is ok with you

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not sure we have the room

[Indigo (Lisa)] There are only so many seats in the skiffs ...

[Jon the sailor (Master)] I can row, swim, carry

[Jon the sailor (Master)] I can do what you need

Indigo (Lisa) thinks if this keeps up the Queen will think I brought her an entire army

[Carissa] (But he can swim!)

[Spring] (a navy!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Jon the sailor (Master)] You will want someone to handle things for you while you are doing important things

[Jon the sailor (Master)] I can do that

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] you mean a navy Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we need the npcs Bob?)

[MarioCS] back

[Jon the sailor (Master)] do simple things that is not important things

[Jon the sailor (Master)] (just creating twists)

[Jon the sailor (Master)] (you can always use NPCs to throw to the gators ;) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yeah we're really short on plot twists!)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((rofl))

[Carissa] (Maybe enough twists and it'll be a straight forward plot again?)

Miranda Paige (JohnA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: Level 3 - Priest -- Maximum: 1 (3),

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL carissa!)

[Spring] (ha!)

[Jon the sailor (Master)] All I know is the big city

[Jon the sailor (Master)] amd moving barges

[Jon the sailor (Master)] cleaning and swabbing

[Jon the sailor (Master)] You do more Admiral

[Jon the sailor (Master)] you do great things

Jon the sailor (Master) gestures to the barge and knarr

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well, I guess you can come if you really want to.

Jon the sailor (Master) smiles

[Jon the sailor (Master)] Thank you sir

Jon the sailor (Master) salutes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh you don't have to do that

[Jon the sailor (Master)] Someone shoudl sir

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have a team crew. No salutes

[Sarengar (Guy)] yes he does Admiral

Jon the sailor (Master) nods

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just Indigo is good

[Jon the sailor (Master)] Admiral Indigo

Kel (MarioCS) raises eyebrows

[Sarengar (Guy)] fraid not Indigo

[Jon the sailor (Master)] aye aye Sir

[Jon the sailor (Master)] I will go make sure the hold is cleared out fo ryou

[Jon the sailor (Master)] the ....

Jon the sailor (Master) looks around

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] hes a sailor in your navy that means youe get saluted and called sir

[Jon the sailor (Master)] are the wolves out of there?

[Indigo (Lisa)] If I'm an Admiral, can I order everyone to call me Indigo?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You're going to go feed the wolves?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) he's in for a surprise

[Sarengar (Guy)] doesnt work that way

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Could be fun! They need a little fun right now.

[Sarengar (Guy)] its called command my friend

[Jon the sailor (Master)] Ahh well I guess I can do that anyway

[Kel (MarioCS)] (e)AND he smells of otter?! wow!

[Jon the sailor (Master)] (add one subtract one, that is how the group works right?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes her head, "No, I'll feed them later. Avoid the hold. I can't guarantee they'll see you as a friend."

[Sarengar (Guy)] as the Admiral the lower ranks will salute you and call you sir

[Jon the sailor (Master)] Yes Mamn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or at least not as a theat.

[Jon the sailor (Master)] ammm

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *threat

[Jon the sailor (Master)] ahh

[Sarengar (Guy)] your friends on the other will call you by your name

[Jon the sailor (Master)] Missues?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Threat or treat.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mizz, pls

[Jon the sailor (Master)] What do I call you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Both work, whichever)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze.

Penelope (Master) ruffles Indigo's hair

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good morning!

Indigo (Lisa) smiles

[Penelope (Master)] I thought you were going to leave without saying goodbye

[Indigo (Lisa)] Never!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just wanted to make sure there was breakfast before it gets all eaten

[Indigo (Lisa)] Want me to get you a plate?

Penelope (Master) chuckles

[Penelope (Master)] you will write won't you?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's not coming? So lose her to gain Jon?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] About breakfast?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (we're losing Penelope? who's gonna HO the skiffs?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not leaving you Penelope

Penelope (Master) bliks

[Penelope (Master)] really?

[Penelope (Master)] you never asked me

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why would you say that?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well I never asked you the first time either

[Penelope (Master)] But it was the Knarr

[Penelope (Master)] now you will not have a ship

[Indigo (Lisa)] But that doesn't mean I'm not happy you came with me

[Penelope (Master)] you do not need me

[Indigo (Lisa)] But ... it's not about that.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well she is a sailor who can't swim...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't want you to come so you could be crew

Penelope (Master) shy smile

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we could ... travel ... together

[Penelope (Master)] really?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Unless you don't want to. Skiffs aren't very fancy.

[Penelope (Master)] If you want me I will do it

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ya, like the knarr was The Love Boat)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Penelope (Master)] I can captain a log for you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL!!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (apparently it WAS the Love Boat)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm a much better sailor on the small vessels

[Kel (MarioCS)] (not for Kel...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You'll see

[Kel (MarioCS)] (dee-nied)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Might have worked in Jenn's favor, though ;) )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (well, maybe on a long enough timeline)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (tru da)

[Penelope (Master)] You are always my admiral

Indigo (Lisa) blushes

Branwyn (Lisa) watches to see if there is a reaction from Hoffman to Miranda's outburst

Penelope (Master) follows Indigo to breakfast

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) looks arround

Hoffman (JohnA)] You think now is a good time

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry, where are we? in the taven still?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Breakfast at the Tavern)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yx!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and tx!)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] I just wanted to be clear to everyone that I love you and will always be with you

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] if you want to react, that is up to you

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) munching toast

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) shyly walks up to Miranda and hugs her and whispers in her ear

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Always is a long time

[Kel (MarioCS)] Really, Jenn?

[Kel (MarioCS)] let them have their moment

Hoffman (JohnA)] Thank you Kel

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] All we have is this moment

[Kel (MarioCS)] (whitney- One Moment in Time)

Aunt Jennevive (Master) looks at Branwyn and Indigo

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] We all know where you are going.... nope, not gonna ruin it for me

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] 4? 6? more days

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is Jenn giving us another prophecy?)

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smile sat Miranda

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Not a slight on you at all

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you should do this now

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we only have this moment

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] did you hear the wolves last night?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] did you cast your bones?

Kel (MarioCS) puzzled "the wolves?. they were on the knarr"

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Omen Reading check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, THOSE wolves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so close)

[Kel (MarioCS)] wolves are wolves

[Kel (MarioCS)] SHi can contro them

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am happy for Mirand and Hoffman

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] It should be a good day

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] they should be happy for once

Kel (MarioCS) shakes head

[Kel (MarioCS)] did you ever consider they have been happy all this time?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] You and Shi should be happy too

Aunt Jennevive (Master) gestures at Mirana, did you not hear her?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Do you think that was happy?

[Kel (MarioCS)] i think the only one truly hating themself is you

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] They should have the chance to be happy

Aunt Jennevive (Master) warm chuckle

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I do not hate anyone,

Kel (MarioCS) looks at SHi for approval

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] well perhaps anyone alive

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] the undead deserve un relenting hate

Hoffman (JohnA)] Easy Kel, we all know how much she loves ...to hear herself talk

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks up from her toast and shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] first sense you spoke today

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] But now Kel you are not allowing Hoffman to tell Miranda what he thinks

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] how he feels

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, im being baited, and I always fall for it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i do not hear anyone being shused

[Kel (MarioCS)] you're right, proceed Hoffman, my sincerest apologies

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *shushed

Hoffman (JohnA)] I told her and only her, When we need to anounce to the group we will

[Kel (MarioCS)] here here

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodding

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] /mea soaking up egg yolk with toast

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly, "Much better than fish."

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodding enthusiastically

[Kel (MarioCS)] especially turned fish

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Jilly

[Master] Jilly is no where to be seen

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hmm, wjere is she?

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She'll be here when we leave.

Kel (MarioCS) nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is everyone ready?

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S_Gl3a5Adw

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) nods We are

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyone else wish to declare their love before we head out?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i love these eggs

Aunt Jennevive (Master) laughs

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Sarengar (Guy)] i love the water

Kel (MarioCS) quickly looks at shi, turns away

[Kel (MarioCS)] nope, not here

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) smiles at Hoffman

Aunt Jennevive (Master) glances at Brawnyn

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Tiberius knows how much I love him"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I know I will be spending these last few days contemplating what I will be giving up as I go back into The Mist

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, last chance for divination

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Use it while you can

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Loving someone can have you do .....

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smile sat Branwyn

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] It was a good trip

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Thank you

Aunt Jennevive (Master) walks off to gather her things

[Jilly (Master)] o are we takign the barge?

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns slightly

[Jilly (Master)] letting those people take the knarr

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What people?

[Jilly (Master)] the noble people

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] did we not get some people to babysit it

[Jilly (Master)] the tourists

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) stands up ready to get the wolves

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. Them. As long as the wolves are fine...

[Indigo (Lisa)] The knarr???

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) kisses Miranda before finishing dinner

[Indigo (Lisa)] they have the barge

[Jilly (Master)] What do you do with it now?

[Jilly (Master)] we need a barge

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I think Hugh is still watching it this morning.

[Jilly (Master)] we can swap with them

[Jilly (Master)] I bet I can get them to agree to that

[Indigo (Lisa)] NO!!!

Indigo (Lisa) runs outside to make sure the tourists get on the right ship

[Sarengar (Guy)] Hey Admiral you got room for one more?

[Penelope (Master)] For the first time I think I might kill her

[Indigo (Lisa)] YOU TAKE THE BARGE!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) follows Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly, you know we all can't fit on a barge

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We would need a fleet of them at this point

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnA) follow to see the comotion on the water

[Jilly (Master)] We were all there on the way out?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (believe me I checked the travel page)

[Snezana (Spring)] that is why we got all the skiffs right?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The skiffs are for when we really reach the swamps

[Jilly (Master)] right

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The beginning part of the journey we wil follow the river

[Jilly (Master)] we need a barge now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's just not big enough for the knarr to sail in it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly! We would need 4 barges

[Penelope (Master)] Actually we can use the skiffs and not a barge, we will make the same speed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe she DOES have some sailor in her)_

[Sarengar (Guy)] or just have the right captain

Penelope (Master) scowls at Sarengar, I am the captain for the Admiral

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wish we could have had penelope and sarengar on the same ship)

[Sarengar (Guy)] oh and just how good are you?

Penelope (Master) wicked smile, Ask Indigo... but not around the children it might burn their ears

Sarengar (Guy) laughs

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] I will give Sarengar an Intuition check

[Sarengar (Guy)] i meant how good a captain are you

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] seafaring

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: INU check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (what's a half halfling? a quaterling?)

[Master (to Guy only)] Sarengar will remember that Penelope was at the original ball welcomeing Branwyn to Dryads Lair over a year ago, and paired up with Indigo back then

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (is that even a thing?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Could be now!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (or if the other half is human, a three quarterling?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or do we call them half-and-halfs?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (when you get to just a smooch of Halfling, youre called a fingerling)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol spring!!)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (nice)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is too funny :) )

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (two Halflings make a Ling??)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i was just wondering. isn't Penelope human? i can't check)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Kenna was wondering if a well-woman checkup was due)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha!)

[Master] yes Penelope is a human female

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ("penelope, what method of protection are you using? is it working out for you?")

[Master] grins

[Master] officially Hin / Halflings cannot have viable offspring with anyone other than another Hin

[Master] Only Humans have the ability for half somethings

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (well phooey. we have half everyone else)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (sniff sniff)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (on the boat, it was the Rhythm method)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (Or rather, NATURALY)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ha!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Id we're going to take the skiffs on the river then I need to wax my books. I didn't memorize a protection spell.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh well penelope is a human female, so it's still not out of the question)_

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'll be back in a few minutes

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (if the halfling part were female, then i'd wonder)

Branwyn (Lisa) hurries off to protect her spell books

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((wow it had been 4 years since i played last))

[Master] and we are still here

[Master] people always have a home

[Master] how long was it for Spring? for Mario?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (because I was reading it earlier

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (Hobbit-Dragons Much like gnome-dragons and half-elf-dragons, hobbit- (halfling-) dragons keep more of their social ability and racial characteristics than most other half-dragons. Most also retain their good natures, but are very sad underneath the friendly facade. Rejected utterly by hobbit society and forced into a life of solitude, they don't focus their anger against the word as do dwarf-dragons, but instead they try to make the best of their existences. However, suicide isn't unheard of for hobbit-dragons. They resemble gnome-dragons without beards and with pudgier builds.)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (6? 10? i dunno)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dragon halfs?)

[Master] where did you find that John?

[Master] not on our site

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (whoa!)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] ( saved a page from when I had Kit)

[Master] ahhh

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i wouldn't have thought dragons could breed with hominids at all. mind=blown)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i created sarengar back in june of 2011))

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (but mention of Kit does ring a faraway bell ...)

[Master] so is eveyrone ready to launch the skiffs into the river and moving farther down stream?

[JohnA] are you ready?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Almost...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Messenger: I tie a message to a bird who delivers it for me.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (wish my characters had life jackets. or at least water wings)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Okay ready - just one last one before the enter the Mist general letter home)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (aka not posting anything to site)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (otherwise, yes, ready)

[Kel (MarioCS)] I think i was gone 11 years

[JohnA] How do we want to split up? How many to a Skiff?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn tiberius and johan in one skiff?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Haakae Paalle

[Master] Carissa has a plan

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe split swimmers w snon swimmers, one swimmer per

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh! what are our seat assignments?)

[JohnA] I want an Isle seat

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((what the heck?? where did that come from?))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I did until I got sick. And didn't write it down. Uhhhh let's see if I recall it?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i think last time we talked about 1 swimmer per skiff)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We have 10 skiffs, with plan for 3 per so we have extra if needed as can be 4)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you need to put an (E) in front when you speak elfi Guy)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Carissa] Easiest at least is TMO. One swimmer and his two non-swimmers. Lump players with their characters.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((thats just it i didnt do anything))

[Carissa] Hugh and Neith plus one for in and out - can toss in a wolf if we want to fill it up.

[JohnA] so Miranda Hoffman and who?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ghosts)

[JohnA] Qui and Brother can fill in

[Carissa] And Eddy. Eddy counts as a person.

[Carissa] Canines are people but the baby is not people.

[JohnA] Ah so romantic, a couple and their dog

[Carissa] aha so Qui, Foto, and Wu, perhaps?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (do we want to split up the healers for maxiumum effectivenemss?)

[Master] Skiff moved 7'08".

[Master] Skiff #1 moved 27'06".

[JohnA] little weak if someting hapens

TMO has joined the game on Fri Apr 06 20:09:59 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

[JohnA] fighter per skif would be nice

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Carissa] Hmm, true....

[Master] Skiff #6 moved 78'06".

[Carissa] But our fighters are all swimmers.

[JohnA] or lead character at least

[Master] Skiff #5 moved 89'05".

[Master] Skiff #4 moved 74'07".

[Master] Skiff #3 moved 50'08".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((and besides sarengar doesnt speak elvish)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - wake me when you figure it out)

[Spring] oh that works out nice

[JohnA] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 24'09".

[Master] 8 skiffs rigth?

[Carissa] Except Kel. Although still want to toss him with Tiberius for obverious reasons.

[Carissa] 10

[JohnA] Branwyn moved 25'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was just teasing Guy - it looked elfish :) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] or Jenn. Jenn will work, too

[Sarengar (Guy) (to Master only)] seriously bob where did that come from? i was playing an app on my phone when that happened

[JohnA] Shi'Nynze moved 1'08".

[Carissa] Kel needs to be with a swimmer. And Shi will toss a wolf or two with him :P

[JohnA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 67'03".

[JohnA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 13'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and two wolves?

[Carissa] And we aren't sure if they count as swimmers...they can siwm, but dunno if they can rescue.

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] moved 51'05".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((its actually finnish and it means roughly hack them up))

[JohnA] [Ilero]] moved 22'05".

[Master] Skiff #10 and Skiff #9 moved 388'06".

[JohnA] [Shurkural]] moved 29'01".

[Master] Skiff #10 moved 42'00".

[JohnA] [Marisu]]/Ara moved 30'11".

[JohnA] Eddie moved 51'09".

[Master] Skiff #4, Skiff #1, Skiff #5, Skiff #2, Skiff #6, Skiff #7, Skiff #3 and Skiff #8 moved 288'09".

[Carissa] Of her choices for wolves, Kel is top :P

JohnA is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnA has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Skiff #7 moved 104'11".

[Carissa] And again, planning for 3 per skiff, but can fit 4 if needed.

[JohnA] Hugh D'Ambray moved 33'06".

[JohnA] Tebhoundrin moved 2'03".

[JohnA] Branwyn moved 2'10".

[JohnA] Indigo moved 72'04".

[Master] was not planning on putting everyone in individual skiffs if not needed for ease of map use

[JohnA] Ithil moved 28'11".

[JohnA] Shi'Nynze moved 28'11".

[Spring] oh

[Master] but listing who is in #1 #2 etc is key

[JohnA] Anor moved 7'09".

[Master] letting people move icons around

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Apr 06 20:14:10 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

[Carissa] Yep. Writing it on notepad first what I have

[Master] and the swamp map that Mario made

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

[Master] are 10 skiffs that Mario made

[Carissa] Nice!

[Spring] oh ok Carissa you are doing the listing?

[mharm-15549] Hey guys sorry latre

[Carissa] P.S. Will Bovine Valley get a map...?

[Master] and welcome Michael

[Spring] hi Michael!!

[JohnA] Hello

[Spring] we are boarding the skiffs

[mharm-15549] alright

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Michael!)

[Carissa] I had a vague plan. Writing down what I had...I think

[Carissa] Hi Michael!

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnA] Sarengar moved 38'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Hey all. Haha)

[JohnA] Aunt Jennevive moved 29'02".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((heya))

[Carissa] ...does an otter count as a person?

[Spring] i hoped we could put our icons on the skiffs only until we get the boarding sorted

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hi TMO and Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Only if there are three of them...and they have a trench coat Carissa

[Spring] not for actual game play

[Master] no

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no otter is like baby)

[TMO] hola

[Master] and we can do that for you Spring if you like

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi TMO!

[Master] want me to move the skiffs to the base map?

[Spring] would that work for everyone else?

[Master] Skiff #10 moved 53'10".

[Master] Skiff #9 moved 47'05".

[Master] Skiff #6 moved 24'00".

[Master] Skiff #5 moved 16'05".

[Master] Skiff #4 moved 22'04".

[Master] Skiff #3 moved 31'07".

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Skiff #1 moved 54'07".

[Master] Skiff #2 moved 41'07".

[Master] Skiff #8 moved 32'11".

[Master] Skiff #6 moved 17'01".

[Master] Skiff #7 moved 55'11".

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (only way it makes a difference is in encounters)

Guy has received the map Base Map.

[Spring] LOL is there anough room?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Now if i'm not mistaken these skiffs are craft that handle more like barges? Craft that is easier for shallow water?

[Kel (MarioCS)] put five top side, five bottom side

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is this going to be an ordeal or can we just get in skiffs?)

[Master] Carissa has it covered

[Master] Lisa can make the encounter checks

[Master] roll roll roll

[Carissa] So much faith. I only have half covered :P

[Carissa] Branwyn moved 14'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] WOW bob in a hurry tonight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=12] 12

[JohnA] i am moving to make my sugestions

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] i understand skiffs to be simple planks we drag behind us, like a sleigh behind the sled dogs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=2] 2

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=5] 5

[Spring] Kenna and Snee cannot swim and are both healers, so they should be slipt up into two skiffs that contain a fighter/swimmer each

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so everyone want Lisa to stop rolling encounters?)

[Carissa] (Yes splitting them up no worries)

[Spring] thanks!

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((they can be put with sarengar))

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Actually Lisa, I'm really grateful that you rolled!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I gety anxiety)

[JohnA] so only BOB can move the skiff,

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Guy] sarengar is a sea ranger quite at home on the water

[JohnA] Branwyn moved 1'08".

[Master] so I need LIsa to roll a d12

[JohnA] I hope the bar keep is not comming with us

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, seems like everyone else is!)

[JohnA] Snezana moved 54'11".

[Carissa] Quick question: we have two extra skiffs. Just dragging them or filling them up, too?

[Spring] hey my friend Jared is joining. he is new to both D&D and Klooge. he's installing the Klooge now

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 96'01".

[JohnA] (cool)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] brb

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] nice

[JohnA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 39'05".

[Master (to GM only)] barkeep #6 moved 25'08".

[JohnA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 63'06".

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 18'03".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 10'00".

[JohnA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 11'10".

[Carissa] Johan! That's who I forgot.

[Master] 4 human sized per skiff

[Master] move them around

[JohnA] so Brawyn her husband and her aprentice?

[Carissa] Working on it.

[Master] two apprentices

[JohnA] Treble moved 38'03".

[Carissa] No. Tiberius is swimme and fighter. They agreed to split

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 14'11".

[Carissa] Ilero, Marisu, Shur, Galad Tiberius, Jilly, Jenn Branwyn, Shi, Anor Howard, Kel, Ithil Hugh, Neith, Wu Hoffman, Miranda, Eddie Indigo, Penelope, Jon, Foto, Wu, Johan Sarengar, Kenna, Snee

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 13'10".

[Carissa] ....damnit no numbers.

[Master] looking up the encounter

[Master] (1d12) [1d12=12] 12

[JohnA] (SHOCKED )

[Guy] ho many people are ther going?

[Carissa] Ilero, Marisu, Shur, and Galad. Tiberius, Jilly, Jennevive, Branwyn, Shi, Anor. Howard, Kel, Ithil. Hugh, Neith, Wu. Hoffman, Miranda, Eddie. Indigo, Penelope, Wu. Jon, Foto, Johan. Sarengar, Kenna, Snee.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry HWo is on twice)

[Carissa] Hmmm except split put Snee or Kenna with Indigo/Penelope and Wu with Sarengar...priest splitting.

[Guy] damn thats what i was afraid of

[Carissa] Ooops...you're right. He can go whereever.

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Skiff #5. Distance: 6'11"

[Master] Skiff #4 moved 25'01".

[Carissa] Galad moved 45'03".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'04".

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze moved 3'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] you know Who

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thank you bob

[Carissa] Lord Branadarus moved 27'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Was tring to figure out why the skiff was hiding me

[Carissa] Jilly moved 7'06".

[TMO] (eating KFC, fingers greasy, so not typing much. I'm still here!)

[Carissa] Aunt Jennevive moved 58'03".

[Carissa] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 11'04".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Something something it's finger licking good TMO :)

[Carissa] Hugh D'Ambray moved 23'01".

[Carissa] [Shurkural]] moved 1'07".

[Carissa] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 12'09".

[Carissa] Howard Plum moved 23'03".

[Carissa] Galad moved 23'01".

[Carissa] Snezana moved 11'07".

[Carissa] Neith of Inholt moved 1'09".

[Guy] we need a longship

[Kel (MarioCS)] and a wide one, too

[Carissa] [Miranda Paige]] moved 7'09".

[Carissa] Eddie moved 5'06".

[Carissa] Indigo moved 16'08".

[Guy] oi

[Master] Shambling Mound #6 moved 25'11".

[Carissa] Sarengar moved 4'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ...and its still early

[Carissa] Sarengar moved 14'01".

[Master] so who is in SKiff number 1 and 2?

[Carissa] [Miranda Paige]] moved 11'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] wait til the drink s kick in

[Carissa] Treble moved 2'07".

[Carissa] Brother Fotopoulos moved 23'03".

[Carissa] Kenna Westfoot moved 33'00".

[Carissa] Brother Fotopoulos moved 2'04".

[JohnA] jon looks to be swimming between 1 & 2

[Spring] apparently jon is in both of them

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where's my husband?

[Carissa] ....wait now I see that question can I move #1 and #2? :P

[JohnA] you let him go on his own

[Carissa] Okay almost there. Change as you see. Close enough except trying to split priests...

[Carissa] And if we're dragging the two empty skiffs or filling?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob serious questions. Is it possible in the current state of the skiffs for characters to leap between them in relative safety? The first four anyway on the left?

[JohnA] cargo

[Carissa] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 24'01".

[Carissa] Jon the sailor moved 52'04".

[Master] no to Michael because we do not know until an enounter how far apart people are in them

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] AH

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thank you for specifying

[Master] you have a LONG train of people trying to make it through the swamps

[Carissa] Jon the sailor moved 29'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] keep in mind, the skiff is 5 feet wide by 16 long.

[Master] scale is accurate on the map for the skiffs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We don't have to outrun our compatriouts, we just have to outrfun all the other people in the swamp...

[Kel (MarioCS)] so if this is scale, the skifs are 15 +/- feet apart

[Carissa] So some priests front and some back....

[JohnA] is it mostly single file?

[Guy] jon,sarengar and penelope are the only sailors correct?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't be leaping into a skiff! you want to turn it over? :D )

[Carissa] Also Penelope is with Indigo. Can't move her.

[Master (to GM only)] Skiff #2 moved 83'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Skiff #1 moved 97'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Skiff #2 moved 24'09".

[Carissa] Ah so maybe a sailor up front, too.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Good point LIsa :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I wasn't sure ont he scale until it was pointed out)

[Carissa] Jon the sailor moved 1'05".

[Master] Penelope moved 23'11".

[Carissa] Want Jon up front as sailor or move Indigo/Penelope up front?

[Carissa] Don't want it fighter heavy so figure Sarengar near back to even it out.

[JohnA] does that leave Brother foto on #1?

[Master] so what I see is that Branwyn Shi and Anor are in #1

[Master] and no one is in #2

[Carissa] ....maybe

[Carissa] No, #2 shows Tiberius, Jilly, Jenn

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 6'05".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 7'05".

[Master] Jilly moved 6'09".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 6'10".

[Master] Branwyn moved 6'06".

[Master] OK

[Carissa] And Foto I haven't figured out. You decide if you have thought?

[Master] good enough

[Master] so

[Kel (MarioCS)] bob, put them over, under, so its clear which they blong to

[Master] Skiff #2 moved 22'05".

[Master] Skiff #1 moved 23'02".

[Carissa] toss Jon in #2

[Carissa] So we have a sailor up front.

[Master] Branwyn sees that up ahead along with Shi

[Master] as you are moving south

JohnA is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnA has received the map Base Map.

[Spring] i should have taken a picture so i know who is in what skiff

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Carissa will tell eveyrone

[Carissa] And Foto should be a front skiff, too, to even out priests then.

[Master] she has it handled

[JohnA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 8'01".

[Carissa] Oh such confidences :P

Lisa is receiving the map Swamp 1...

Lisa has received the map Swamp 1.

[Spring] i have no doubt she has it handled, i can tell!

Lisa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Lisa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 66'08".

[Spring] i just want to also know

[JohnA] ok

[Carissa] ..except I just closed my document, lol.

[Master] so

[Master] two skiffs start to move into the swamp lands

[Guy] sarengar should probably be at the front for 2 reasons

[Master] trying to move along the river banks

[Spring] jared is still working on installing. he's getting child interruptions :-)

[Master] too late Guy

[Master] already done

[Carissa] This is why I was trying to write it out. So people could correct me.

[Master] skiff number one is there and skiff number two is there

[Master] next encounter people can make changes

[Carissa] Wasn't thinking position so much as just who came to mind first for numbers.

JohnA is receiving the map Base Map...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are in swamps and not on river?)

JohnA has received the map Base Map.

[Master] both to Lisa

[Master] you are along the shore line

[Carissa] Feel free to toss him up front after this :)

JohnA is receiving the map Swamp 1...

JohnA has received the map Swamp 1.

JohnA is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

JohnA has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Carissa] But figure Branwyn knows the swamps so she would lead?

[Guy] well sarengar is bothe a sailor and a ranger

[Master] and so Branwyn sees that movement up head

[Spring] nice skill set

[Master] she understands what that means

[Master] what do you want to do?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hold up!!

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What is it?

[Master] Time of Day: 11:48 AM. Day 28 Fin ___ se, Bel {Mid Fall} 28th, 1267 TGR.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] might need to turn if I need to see someting

Branwyn (Lisa) calls back "Shambling mound!"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good reason to keep back, too, to keep all in line)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What's a shambling mound...?

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) wave to reast of skiffs to stopp

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) shambling mound , pass it on

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ummm ... it's a huge mound of plant like things that tries to grab and eat you

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Last PErson: Scrambling Crowns??)

[Spring] (LOL!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ah. Um, something to keep a good distance between. Got it.

[Spring] (rambling brown!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (flaming clown

[Master] Branwyn can see the watery exit to the south there

[Master] from this mess of side channels

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Blunt weapons don't do anything to them

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How fast do they move?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PErUiAyVoGc

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If we can stay away from it the better

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They are slow

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But it is a nice kill

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] isn't fire good against them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They always tend to eat people with valuables

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] glad I got nuttin

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] As in gems and gold?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] not much chance of fire here

[TMO] (which boat(s) are my folks in?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Whatever the person had on them when they got eaten

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (#4 I believe)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (#2 does hold Tiberius...Mr. Adventure)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't remember if fire is good or bad John)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] i cannot see how we can all get past it, but maybe surrond it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (know they have rules just been a long time since we've seen one)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (that's what BOB likes)

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((thats why you have a copy of the monster manual lol ))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Magic and arrows if we can't get around it?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (alas, mine's in storage)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I like finding out the hard way...provided death isn't involved :P )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it looks like if we beare left, we can get round that way

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just try to stay our of range of its reach

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((well i could say but if i did i know bob would visit a very unpleasant fate upon me lol))

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ((bear left, keepiing in mind we are coming down the screen)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods again, "You know best."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so toward the right edge of the screen)

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) holding casting

Branwyn (Lisa) takes the skiff to the left slowly

[Master] Skiff #1 moved 31'07".

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] like that LisA?

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sure)

[Master] Skiff #1 moved 54'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (having left/right issues)

[Master] Skiff #2 moved 38'03".

[Master] Shambling Mound #6 moved 15'00".

Carissa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Carissa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (me looking at screen or branwyn's view in the boat?)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) yelps

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it moved!

[Master] branwyn's view

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok I will think backward)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (or would i be ab le to notice that? hehe)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (can us folk on skiffs off scren participate?

Branwyn (Lisa) holds the skiff to wait for the others to come forward

[Kel (MarioCS)] (id like to)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (im just assuming the other skiffs are in a line behind)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ahh! ok!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You are boat #3 so...probably can hear)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are map ranges correct?)

[Master] yes to Mario but people in the front two skiffs need to tell you what is happening, you are strung out over more than 100 yards

[Master] yes to LIsa

[Master] ranges on the enounter map are right

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thx)

[Master] Skiff #3 moved 2'04".

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i don't like it. seems like even if the first two skiffs get around, Mound might intercept one of the later ones)

[Master] so Skiff 1 2 and 3 can now see the Shambling Mound

[Master] yes to Spring

Kel (MarioCS) sees Shi arm her bow, does likewaise

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Already forgot who is where)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i didn't find out heh)

[Master] Skiff #1 is "past" it

[Sarengar (Guy)] (lol)

[Master] Number 2 is coming up to it

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) calls out to second skiff, "Shambling mound. Careful and tell the others."

Kel (MarioCS) relays info about the mound to the skiff 4

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (#2 is Tiberius, Jilly, Jenn. #3 is Kel, Howard, wolves, #4 is TMO plus Qui)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (do you want to put a sambling mound on the base map so we can target or do we need to move everyone to the swamp?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good. The people from Drillian will know what to expect

Ilero (TMO)] What?

[Master] so far only people in 1 2 aqnd 3 can target it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoops sorry and Jon on #2)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Jon the sailor moved 51'06".

[Master] so

[Master] anyone in those three skiffs doing anything?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] holding casting, see if it enters water

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] or gets closer

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not unless you know who does something crazy)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kell will draw and aim, hold til attacked or next round

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (#5 Indigo, Penelope, Snee. #6 Hugh, Neith, Wu. #7 Sarengar, Kenna, Johan. #8 Hoffman, Miranda, Eddie)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hold bow, watching mound carefully

[Master] Shambling Mound #6 moved 15'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where's Howard?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (thanks, copied)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] #3 with Kel

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (did it jump?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok sorry )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (or float?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Okay not watching THAT careflly....)

[Master] it moved into the water and walked to that spot

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No worries! Hard enough just for me to keep track :) )

Carissa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Carissa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's moving

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Afraid to thow at it now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Looks like we need to fight this one

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Moving towards #2?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] I'll keep the skiff steady, you blast it

[Master] moving towards the north

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe if it gets eaten itself it will slink away

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (who was foto talking to?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But it might get caught between the skiffs, yes?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (Brawynn)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Foto is in #1 with us)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Which skiff is Foto?

[Kel (MarioCS)] ah tx!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (and Shi a bit)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] #1

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't have many good spells to blast it with...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (10d4) [10d4=2,2,2,1,3,2,4,2,3,1] 22

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Unless you want a blessing, I think you got this

[Master] Shambling Mound #6: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Shambling Mound #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (-22) - Moderately Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That might at least distract it from the other skiff

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You did say they were slow rigbht?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shall I shoot it, too? Or wait to see what it does?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (never seen one swim though)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] How can you tell it's even hurt? Still looks like a pile to me

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The jaws are in there. It's just so big it will take some time

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 17'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Might as well Shi

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) watches

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

mharm-15549 has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We're fighting it now.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry,, but how would Kel target it?)

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 40'10"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, my charactwers are on skiff seven, so not much help here

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((same here))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Until something attacks from the back ;) )

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (wait till we get attacked from the rear)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (heh yeah)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-1-1) [1d20=14] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-1-1) [1d20=15] 1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

MarioCS is receiving the map Swamp 1...

MarioCS has received the map Swamp 1.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't worry - you skiff will get its fair share of creature stuff)

[Master] Howard Plum moved 8'11".

MarioCS is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

MarioCS has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ...hmm, this terrain is not at I'm used to.

[MarioCS] Kel targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 84'07"

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Shambling Mound #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (that seems odd Carissa)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=10] 2. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=6] 6. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=6] 5 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i'm assuming only in-range people are rolling inititiative)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sorry, were we supposed to roll or init?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It must be harder to ain with the skiff bobbing about

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (aim)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The math wrong John?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (sorry, forgot you were a priest for a sec)

[Master] yes to Spring

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 5 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (only skiff 1 and 2 or is 3 in range too?)

[Master] right

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (holding skiff steady)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahh yeah details)

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 3'11".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Tiberius? Jenn? Jilly?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 1'00".

[Master] not yet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jon?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ok)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Howard Plum

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 4'07".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (we can go?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoops sorry she moved to other side of the boat away from the edge)

[Master] yes

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 73'01"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Shambling Mound #6: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=4,1] 7 damage

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=10] 2. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Shambling Mound #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shambling Mound #6

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (sorry got confused when you said skiff 2 wasn't going)

[Master] Shambling Mound #6 moved 35'03".

[Master] Shambling Mound #6 targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 4'10"

[Master] Shambling Mound #6 targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 3'06"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yeah that thing's going to be dead before my skiff is even in visual range)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh that's why not yet?...Oof.)

Ilero (TMO)] (I won't be upset to not have to fight it. ;) )

[Master] SO the Shambling Mound moves up to the second skiff

[Master] and tries to get in to get to people

[Master] and this is where you have 15 seconds to say where your goods are

[Master] 1

[Master] 2

[Master] 3

[Master] 4

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Burn it with FIRE)

[Master] 5

[Master] 6

[Master] 7

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Last skiffs

[Master] 8

[Master] 9

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] skiffs 9 and 10

[Master] 10

[Master] 11

[Master] 12

[Master] 13

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] empty skiff

[Master] 14

[Master] 15

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Skiff 7 and 8)

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (there is no room for a shambling mound on a tiny skiff!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ....maybe we'll put them between us later, but last skiffs for the moment.

[Master] and the mound PUSHES down

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo always carries the party pack)

[Master] Skiff #2 moved 5'02".

[Master] Shambling Mound #6 moved 6'03".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh i thought we got 10 but were only using 8 for passengers. my error)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So you back people got a very important job!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is a given)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And he's #5...I think I said?)

[Master] Aunt Jennevive: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he was the only henchman for the longest time so he had to carry stuff)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Got 10 in case we lose skiffs since we can do 4 people per)

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 2'11".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (indigo = 5)

[Master] and so Tiberius and Jenn both tumble into the water but can have their attacks

[Master] Jon the sailor: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 20!!

JohnA is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnA has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Jilly: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wow)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] JILLY!

[Master] Jon does too but not Jilly

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 6'07".

[Master] Jon the sailor targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 0'02"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hold on, Jilly!

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Skiff #2. Distance: 6'11"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=12] 0 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Skiff #2 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=5] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Skiff #2 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=15] -3 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Skiff #2 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=12] 17 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skiff #2

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skiff #2

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=6] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Skiff #2

[Master (to GM only)] Skiff #2: No adjustments made.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (take that, skiff!)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (nice)

[Master] LOL

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (wow)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes! Get it!

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Skiff #2. Distance: 6'11"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ...Wait. The mound! Attack the mound!

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 1'03"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=16] -4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=16] -4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=5] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=9] 14 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound #6

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v L: Thorn: ((1d12)+3+2) [1d12=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound #6

[Master] Shambling Mound #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-23) - Massively Wounded

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh here i thought he was doig some kind of transformation)

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 1'05"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Daft, but at least he can hit....

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (be the boat)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (like maybe turn the boat into a rosebush)

[Master] Aunt Jennevive: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (20-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=16] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-1-1) [1d20=13] 3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves: ((18-(d20))-1-1) [1d20=7] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Jilly: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Jon the sailor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] This dang boat...

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] I know, you get used to it, or not

Branwyn (Lisa) waves the jaws over to follow the mound

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll: (10d4) [10d4=4,2,2,4,1,1,4,1,2,4] 25

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I hope I get used to it or I'm going to be useless at this rate.

[Master] Shambling Mound #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-25) - Dead

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 5'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You will

[Master] Jon the sailor targets Jilly. Distance: 0'02"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] whew, now I see

[Master] Jon the sailor: AIM check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (the rest of u s are going to row past wee bits of mound)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Search it's corpse

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] might have loot

[Master] SNAGS and misses Jilly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] gems

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] stuff

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Save Jilly!

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 11'11".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (if it died on the remains of the skiff

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Jilly. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Lord Branadarus: AIM check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ARE YOU ALL RIGHT??

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (AIM?)

[Master] Jilly: CON check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (WHEW)

[Master] she is still breathing

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=14] -2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Jilly (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] Jilly moved 9'07".

[Master] Lord Branadarus: STR check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh thank goodness.

[Master] Tiberius GRABS Jilly and THROWS her to the near by shore

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (what about Jenn? at least it's not on Kel to get her this time)

[Master] Jilly moved 1'05".

[Jilly (Master)] COUGHS

[Jilly (Master)] COUGHS

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can't see. Did Jon take Jenn? She can't swim.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jilly aws the only one who needed saving)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Jenn fell in)

[Master] no one can see Jenn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did I miss that? Sorry. Thought she saved)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's go back

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Don't forget to check Jilly for leaches

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) rows

Branwyn (Lisa) steers skiff to the shore with the other skiff

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe she's under the body? She did attack it)

Aunt Jennevive (Master) COUGHS spits

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops sorry cap'n)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (maybe she did. i thought she was one of the ones who didnt)

Aunt Jennevive (Master) stands up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Attack: Ellidors Bow for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are you all okay?

Aunt Jennevive (Master) breathing

Aunt Jennevive (Master) heaving

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

Lisa is receiving the map Swamp 1...

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I

Lisa has received the map Swamp 1.

Lisa is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

Aunt Jennevive (Master) deep sigh

Lisa has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (we had probably better treat against dysentery. no way is this water safe)

Ilero (TMO)] Everyt'ing hokay?!

Aunt Jennevive (Master) mutters welcome home

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shambling mound! Dead now.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sorry Jennevive

Ilero (TMO)] (she loves wet shirt contests)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (wet tunic?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is the skiff still in one piece?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] just checking on jilly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does Jenn need checking?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (she can check herself)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ( we used to roll d100 for leeches didn't we?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ew)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (unless Kel is near by)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah guess she can :P )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] brb

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] ( i would not check Jen with Ilero's Hand)

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, she can do herself, no telling last time she's been checked

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is it...safe to touch it?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gestures to the mound.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 480. Next level in 265045.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 480. Next level in 4644.

[Master] Kel XP award: 480. Next level in 33824.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 240. Next level in 170.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 240. Next level in 17607.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 240. Next level in 535.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 480. Next level in 41435.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 240. Level-up!

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 480. Next level in 195687.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 240. Next level in 7231.

[Master] [Marisu]]/Ara XP award: 240. Next level in 4986.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 480. Next level in 47884.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 240. Next level in 5149.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 480. Next level in 87790.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 240. Next level in 23790.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 480. Next level in 52078.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 240. Next level in 251.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sure. It's dead now. We can slice it open

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] It's kind like the rest of the swamp now

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] not agressivly trying to kill you but slowly

[Master] to see if the skiff survived, a 10 or less means it is good

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ah, I thought you meant dead. The swamps feels alie to me.

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=3] 3

[Master] so yes

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (yea)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good. Don't need to use the extras just yet if at all)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes to slice open the mounds to see what's inside.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Let's keep hoping we wont need too

Branwyn (Lisa) goes over and kisses her wet husband "Thank you for saving Jilly"

[Master] OK so now everyone sees how encounters will work with you all spread out over so many skiffs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And as Jenn said, welcome to Drillian

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Similar to walking in lines except harder to reach each other?)

Lord Branadarus (Master) kisses Branwyn

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) yells back to other skiff everything is ok, give us sec

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anything in it? Roll what?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] checking

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (roll low)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (you should be good at that)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] ;)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha)

[Master] d100

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d100) [1d100=8] 8

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow!!

[Master] and a d100

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You said go low!)

[Master] and WOWWOW WOW

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d100) [1d100=16] 16

[Kel (MarioCS)] now big

[Master] SO

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....sorry told me too late)

[Master] d4

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d4) [1d4=1] 1

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I'm stuck on lows)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (percentiles are low, other numbers not always

Ilero (TMO)] (We've got Charon's cup. Next is his fork and knife?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha)

[Master] ok so 1 scroll, 1 misc magic and 1` potion

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no encounter rolls for you - only treasure rolls)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha! Fair enough!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nice!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, Branwyn. Did you see this?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Looks...magic?

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] What it that thing?

[Master] (looking for a book )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And these

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm going to go afk briefly - hair cut time)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gestures to the potion and scroll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Looks like it ate a mage yesterday

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or a priest

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...and another shambling mound eats Ilero. Poor thing ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe both?

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's put it away so it doesn't get wet and we'll have a look when we camp?

[Master] and SO I need a d1000 from Carissa

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, a good idea.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d1000) [1d1000=259] 259

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] looks like some sort of .....

[Master] and again

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d1000) [1d1000=695] 695

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Finally kinda went high?)

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (d4 should have been high)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (these are pretty random)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You didn't specify soon enough ;) )

[Master] d100

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d100) [1d100=1] 1

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] HA!

[Master] UM

[Branwyn (Lisa)] wow

[Master] again

[Master] and again

[Kel (MarioCS)] on fire

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No encounters for me tongiht)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d100) [1d100=6] 6

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d100) [1d100=15] 15

[Kel (MarioCS)] ha

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good thing you aren't teleporting)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (HA yeah)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha true)

[Kel (MarioCS)] keep rolling and we cann all have one item

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] seriously at this point

[Master] Ok

[Master] so

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Full set from Charon! Plates, knives, forks, table, his house, his boat. All of it!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hold on there cowboy :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (a gift Cert from Hell, Bath and Beyond

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (still on e item, just a lot of detail)

[Master] Shi roots trhough the remains of the Shambling Mound and calls out to Branwyn

[Master] Here is a Scroll!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lShhh details ;) )

[Master] Here is a Potion bottle!

[Master] here is a... wait... here is a... wait

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL!!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What is this...

[Master] and Shi stands up with an arrow in her hand

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Certainly not mine. Hmm...

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (in her hand or IN HER HAND?!)

[Master] Shi tries to hand it to Branwyn and it will not leave her hand

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL so IN?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um...

[Master] shakes

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] is it stuck?

Branwyn (Lisa) stares at the arrow

[Master] still stuck there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ah...can't say I've...had this happen?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A cursed arrow?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] I think it may be magical

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes again

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to grab it with other hand

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does it at least move to her other hand?)

[Master] both hands stuck to the arrow now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That doesn't seem to be good magic

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ...well that wasn't a good idea.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Brother Foto can you dispel that?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Try to grab it away first, amybe it can transfer

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, and maybe try not to touch it.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Anor, come boy!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) glares, "She's a she."

Kel (MarioCS) puzzled

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, that explains a lot!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] I can try an remove a curse

[Master] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] now we know what was holding the shambling mass together! The arrow is like aq black whole!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No wonder she sometimes wants to eat you...

[Kel (MarioCS)] nowonder he, she, never comes when I call...

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] or dispel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Might be best. Not sure what else to do...

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against : Remove Curse - Priest: I remove a curse.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (definitely suggest nobody else touch it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't know if anything can pry it away?

[Master] and the arrow falls out of Shi's hand

[Kel (MarioCS)] (could we be 'wasting a vaiable magic item by despelling it?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh there you go!)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes hands and steps back

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (thought so too)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you, Brother Foto.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Think you can wrap it up?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I wonder....

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Was it cursed Brother Foto or just magical?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pokes it with another arrow

[Master] The arrow sticks to it

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-Lf-rIrb8

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yeah is it inert now? or is it still ert?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well that's one way to move it.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Perhaps a cloth around it will stop it from sticking?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] we need to put it in something

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] that should work

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (you'd think a bag or rag would render it one stuck bundle)

Branwyn (Lisa) tucks the scroll and potion bottle in her pack

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We can remove curse a bag, maybe?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] And I thought it just liked you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't have a case that large for that

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] stick it in th4 magic room for now

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grins, "Maybe it did, but it's a little too clingy."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grabs some extra cloth and tosses it on the arrow.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhsTB4rq1XU

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grabs a stick and pokes it with cloth between

[Kel (MarioCS)] (stick it to the back of the skiff, it wont go anywhere

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does the stick stick to the arrow through the cloth?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3rd Level -- Current: 2 (3).

[Master] the cloth sticks to the arrow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good. Step one. Step two is to find out if cloth is a barrier)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] use another cloth

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I figure poking it with a stick with the cloth between should help see if we need another cloth.

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) watches with anticipation)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (sounds like it should work)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) poke

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] ( i hope the others are working on the skiff while we are doing this?)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] the arrow moves along the ground

Branwyn (Lisa) pokes at what's left of the mound to see if they missed picking up a glove

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um. wait what?

[Master] you poked the arrow laying on the ground with an arrow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (As in nothing stuck? Or moving on its own?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ooh okay better :P)

[Master] nothing stuck to the cloth

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can tuck this into my quiver for now, but might be best in the room scroll next time we open it.

[Master] and Branwyn can make a d100 roll

[Master] if you get under a 25

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How in the world could you ever get it on your bow to shoot it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=7] 7

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] WOW

[Master] just wow tonight

[Kel (MarioCS)] getting it on is easy, getting it off...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "Not sure, but it is interesting."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nice!)

[Master] and yes there is a glove in the mess of the remains of the Shambling mound

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahahaha)

Branwyn (Lisa) looking in mound she calls out "Look! There's something else"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] When was the last time this kind of hot rolls happened?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) ties extra cloth around arrow making sure doubly covered before stashing it.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) comes to look

[Kel (MarioCS)] (not while ive been attacking, thats for sure)

Branwyn (Lisa) grimaces as she reaches in and pulls out the glove

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] what did you find?

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero - Master of Gloved Magic Items)

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes it and holds it out away from herself

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe this goes with it?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hope it isn't stuck to you.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (orison it clean?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm, maybe.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looks at it warily.

Branwyn (Lisa) cantrips some the mound guts off it

[Master] the glove falls apart

[Branwyn (Lisa)] that's better

[Branwyn (Lisa)] NO!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh no!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (oops)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] O just cleaned it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Maybe it did need that arrow to keep it together.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (it proably smelled horrible)

[Master] (nothing that Branwyn did, just was almost disolved)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] that is one strong cantrip

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe it was just a regular glove

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) looks to see if skiff #2 is floating again

[Master] for ease of play it is an Arrow of Adhesion, it sticks to what ever it hits

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (sounds about right)

Ilero (TMO)] (this world's version of a sticky bomb?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or touches? Didn't know it hit Shi. But this could be useful....)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but if you put it on a bow wouldn't it stick to that and not fire?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Nieth can cast the ward on it, then hit someone?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yeah, you could hold a wall that is split in two together with it

Ilero (TMO)] (I can only think of one use at the moment, but there may be more)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Superglue of the magic age

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (GPS tracker if you have Locate object)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Stick cloth between so doesn't stick to bow? Probably a penalty shot)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (great party gift)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hehehe)

Ilero (TMO)] (grappling hook with rope tied to it)

Ilero (TMO)] (shoot at wall, rappel across)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oooo that's a good one)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you have room in your pack to wrap it up and carry it?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh nice)

[Master] and Lis alaready rolled your third encounter

[Master] Time of Day: 06:49 PM. Day 28 Fin ___ se, Bel {Mid Fall} 28th, 1267 TGR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This should be interesting to show everyone tonight

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (Yea?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] For the moment. I think I wrapped it well enough it won't stick to my other arrows.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (well next encounter hits another batch of skiffs?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( Bob, how loaded are the skiffs? do they have crates and stuff on them, or just peeps?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If you want to play musical skiffs now is maybe your time)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Peeps on most, cargo on empty last two)

[Master] you tell me Carissa? Mario? Lisa?

[Master] how are you tackling that problem

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Adjust as you want)

[Master] you do not have any walls to open up the Scroll of Shelter on

[Kel (MarioCS)] so if the eight are just peeps, we can pull them ashore, stand them o nt he long end and make walls? like a ofrt

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (the empty ones should not be in the back but isplit in the middle of the front and back)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (indigo would have the potion chest and the loot chest with him (2 small chests) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We put most of cargo in scroll when we were deciding cargo. Not sure what wasn't fit in it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah thinking same John after did that. We can move as you say)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (like 4 and 7?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sounds good to me)

[Kel (MarioCS)] agreed, it time to camp now, so tomorrow morning definitely

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...is it camp? Or was there a third encounter?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, damn Daylight Savings Time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (smiles)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahaha)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] MIst starting to hide the sun earliers

[Master] no third encounter

[Master] camp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (back to base map?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lets build a fort!, lean the skiffs upright, they are five feet high then. basically portable walls

[Master] one more day before you hit The Mist

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bob, can an upright skiff have the room scroll nailed to it?

[Master] no to Mario

[Kel (MarioCS)] (cool)

Ilero (TMO)] Sound like good idea. Hye try hide t'em.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (aw i like that idea)

Jilly (Master) goes up to TIberius

[Jilly (Master)] Thank you

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (well jared went AFK to put his kids to be. i think he died)

Lord Branadarus (Master) smiles

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnA) looks arround to see how firm camp is

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] What do you meed?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Meen

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (*bed)

[Jilly (Master)] I forgot

[Jilly (Master)] I

Ilero (TMO)] (will make Ilero's roll, then gotta put kids to bed. 4am comes awful soon)

[Jilly (Master)] thank you

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Camouflage check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

Lord Branadarus (Master) smiles you own me breakfast

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Got one!)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Where'd the skiffs go??

Jilly (Master) smiles I will

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Impressive.

[Master] and so watches

[Master] 1st 2nd 3rd

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Hoffman on 1?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Where ever Kel is needed

[Kel (MarioCS)] brb

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] with Miranda

[Master] OK so John will assign people

[Master] moving eveyrone back to base map for now

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Howard Plum moved 7'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Lots of fighters so spellcasters can probs sleep)

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 4'00".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And go!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (sounds good to me)

[JohnA] Kel and Hugh on two

[JohnA] Indigo and Brandarus on three

[JohnA] ?

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring has received the map Base Map.

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

Guy has received the map Base Map.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sarengar on 1)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (maybe?)

[JohnA] Sangar can be on one, sure

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Base Map...

mharm-15549 has received the map Base Map.

[JohnA] Ilero like two? Shur on three?

[Master] Guy make roll a d20

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think we should bring the boats in as much as posssible into a platform

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] for safety

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=5] 5

[Master] so first watch

Hoffman (JohnA)] yea, they wanted to make a wall

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i like the idea of standing them up on edge to make wallks

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((wow i actually remembered))

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ilero did camo them)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (Hoffman, Miranda and Sarengar)

[Master] OK

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] a d20 again please

Hoffman (JohnA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 23'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] back

[Master] Sarengar moved 52'04".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 71'03".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 59'04".

[Master] alterness?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (Just observant)

[Master] everyone can roll a d12 to avoid being surprised

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((no alertness i do have observation))

[Master] the three that are awake at least

Hoffman (JohnA)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=5] 5

Hoffman (JohnA)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=4] 4

[Master] and sarenar

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d12) [1d12=11] 11

[Master] no one is surprised

[Master] Aligator #11 moved 3'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Friend!)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (stay sleeping)

[Aligator #11 (Master)] Splashing

[Master] Aligator #11 moved 5'08".

[Master] Aligator #11 targets Sarengar. Distance: 25'11"

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Aligator #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It's missing an L so must be a friend of TMOs)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=7] 16

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=6] 16

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Hoffman (JohnA)] (is it on land yet?)

MarioCS is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioCS has received the map Base Map.

[Master] edge

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 27'01".

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] targets Aligator #11. Distance: 4'04"

[Master] what is Hoffman doing?

Hoffman (JohnA)] Stepping up to attack, having Klooge issues

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Aligator #11.

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] targets Aligator #11. Distance: 4'04"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] AFK

Hoffman (JohnA)] (My attachs are not showing)

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 1'06".

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 0. HITS Aligator #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Hoffman (JohnA)] 3 total

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -6. HITS Aligator #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Aligator #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #11

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #11

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #11

[Master] Aligator #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-18) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[JohnA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Aligator #11. Distance: 26'09"

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Aligator #11: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (7d4) [7d4=2,3,3,1,1,1,3] 14

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sarengar

[Master] Aligator #11: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] Aligator #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-14) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Sarenger needs a save verus spell please

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] Sarengar targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Sarengar: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -5. HITS [Miranda Paige]] (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Sarengar: Damage v SM: Bite: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=2] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Aligator #11

[Master] Aligator #11: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 3. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (YAY! WEREGATOR!!)

[Master] Aligator #11: Attack: Tail Swipe: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 6. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Aligator #11: Damage v SM: Tail Swipe: (2d10) [2d10=3,5] 8 added to: Sarengar

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooooooh was confused for a second)

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-16) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Aligator #11 moved 14'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Alligator fight!)

Hoffman (JohnA)] moves with and attacks please

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 7'10".

[Master] Aligator #11 moved 3'08".

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=4] 8. MISSES Aligator #11 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 11. MISSES Aligator #11 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] -3. HITS Aligator #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #11

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] Aligator #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] spell is blown

[Master] what is she going to do with two alligators attacking her

Hoffman (JohnA)] but that was last round so she can cast?

[Master] no

[Master] unless she casts a new spell

[Master] the previous Jaws is gone

Hoffman (JohnA)] that is what I ment

[Master] yes then

[JohnA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Aligator #11.

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against : Fly: I fly for the next (1d6+5) [1d6=5] 10 turns.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 33'08".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sarengar

[Master] Sarengar targets Aligator #11. Distance: 9'03"

[Master] Sarengar: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 6. MISSES Aligator #11 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Aligator #11

[Master] Aligator #11 moved 7'03".

[Master] Aligator #11: Attack: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 5. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Aligator #11: Attack: Tail Swipe: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -7. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Aligator #11: Attack: Tail Swipe: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 10. MISSES Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Aligator #11: Damage v SM: Tail Swipe: (2d10) [2d10=8,10] 18 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Aligator #11: Damage v SM: Tail Swipe: (2d10) [2d10=1,3] 4 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Aligator #11: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=5,2,6] 13 added to: Sarengar

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-35) - Dead

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] um

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (No!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What???)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] 3 attackes please

[Sarengar (Guy)] wtf

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -7. HITS Aligator #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 3. HITS Aligator #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 4. HITS Aligator #11 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] umm what??

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #11

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #11

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Aligator #11

[Master] Aligator #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-14) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[JohnA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Aligator #11. Distance: 25'11"

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Aligator #11: Magic Missile: Three Magical bolts shoot forth, doing ((1d4+1)+(1d4+1)+(1d4+1)) [1d4=3; 1d4=3; 1d4=2] 11 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level.

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sarengar

[Master] Aligator #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-11) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] hoffman looks at other alaigator

[Lisa] no - that was so harsh

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Guy] just wow

[Master] sorry

[Guy] whatever

Hoffman (JohnA)] is he really dead?

[Lisa] you finally find out the alligator thing and then it eats you :(

[Lisa] -14

[Master] Sarengar is dead

[Lisa] so so so sorry Guy

Hoffman (JohnA)] (he is still in shiock

[Master] you can bring him back if you want

Ilero (TMO)] (wait da what?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-( aw man

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait. You have two wail swipes. Didn't one miss?)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (no idea it did that much damage)

[Master] critcal hit with the tail swipe

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (One tail hit the other missed. I see two damage for tail. Or am I wrong?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahh gets two hits not two rolls?)

[Master] was a freak thing

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] i'll say

[Master] missed a save then an extra hit

Hoffman (JohnA)] (you can play Hoffman if you want )

Hoffman (JohnA)] (unless you want to play Jon)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well shoot)

[Guy] no thanks

[Master] it was almost Miranda

[Guy] im going to bed night all

[Master] and yes it is harsh sorry Guy

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] night man

Hoffman (JohnA)] she alomost cast on him

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-(

Guy has left the game on Fri Apr 06 22:15:20 EDT 2018

Ilero (TMO)] (it's just in the movies - the character returns for the sequel, only to die in the first act)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Bye Guy, sorry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry. Night, Guy :( )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (damn, that's awful)

[Lisa] that hurts

[Master] yes

[Lisa] he can beef Jon up into anything he wants maybe?

[JohnA] on that note I will wake shift two and go to bed, literly and figurativly

[Master] yes

[Master] night John

[JohnA] TTFN

[Lisa] goodnight John

Ilero (TMO)] (night)

[Master] I know the air gets sucked out of the room with that

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye JOhn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night John)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unfortunately so)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] yeah, mostly just feel anxiety now

[JohnA] enjoy

JohnA has left the game on Fri Apr 06 22:17:11 EDT 2018

[Master] it stinks that it was a random thing and not a heroic thing

[Kel (MarioCS)] if there is a bright side, he should have quite a bit if xp to start a new character fairly advanced

[Master] yes

[Master] and Guy will rebound

[Master] just is hard

[Lisa] yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] no doubt

[Kel (MarioCS)] it hits hard

Ilero (TMO)] (yes. Foriso before Sarengar)

[Kel (MarioCS)] but from Anton came Kel

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i think i lost jared. he was extracting Klooge files and then fell offline)

[Kel (MarioCS)] so who knows what will come from this

Ilero (TMO)] (although that happened before I joined, so over 5 years ago)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (maybe his puter exploded)

[Lisa] hope not!

[Lisa] actually Guy voluntarily sacrificed foriso

[Lisa] was supposed to be llathandryll

Ilero (TMO)] (I've a couple of nibbles from folks curious about playing, but none that have gone further)

[Lisa] marco had lost scarlet not long before that and so he leapt into the steam

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Lots my nibble, but to be fair, she just had a baby)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *lost

[Master] but the second watch is?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i can't really complain. i only ever lost Clendula and then she got to be a ghost)

[Lisa] so hugh kel and ilero on 2nd

[Master] and

[Master] who wants to make that roll now

Ilero (TMO)] (1d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm not making a roll until we get better defensive postiions

[Lisa] okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] after that crap show

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Whelp

[Master] which will be in four or five years Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] nevermind

[Master] wry grin

Ilero (TMO)] (so the camo didn't help any, eh?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...weren't we aiming for high rolls?)

[Master] but set your selves up

[Lisa] you were contagious?

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] and make any checks that you feel might help

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well crap, one sec

[Lisa] now none of us can roll high

[Master] Sarengar moved 25'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Looks like it. Whoops sorry!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 46'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 11'06".

[Lisa] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Tebhoundrin moved 20'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 14'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait did no one loot the alligator? Who nows what he has on him with these rolls!

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 49'09".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 62'02".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 30'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (a clock)

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 14'06".

[Lisa] LOL

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (lots of rings and shoes)

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 36'11".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (the occasional bracelet)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Were beyond the range of helping them if they are attacked

[Master] by the way Kel and Ilero both have new icons if you want them

[Kel (MarioCS)] do we need to spread out around the skiffs, or is it assumed they are all in a heap in the mddle?

[Master] you tell me

Ilero (TMO)] (we should spread out a bit

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm sticking close tot he group so I can help them if attacked

[Kel (MarioCS)] MyQ is, the skiffs and peeps are not in a true sleeping position

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and I can wake them up if i'm going to get shredded by an alligarot

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Guessing group is a little more heaped together than maps shows)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 18'02".

[Kel (MarioCS)] exactly

[Lisa] maybe keep the skiffs near the sleepers so nothing in the water can drag them off

Ilero (TMO)] yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Skiffs as bait like we talked about before...just not the ones with the cargo in it)

[Master] Waiting for you to tell me you are ready

Ilero (TMO)] (sorry)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I guess

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 53'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'01".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 11'07".

Ilero (TMO)] (good enough I guess. Can't get too tactical with this. :) )

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[mharm-15549] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Carissa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Lisa] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Master] That seems like the best defensible land?

[Master] Skiff #1 moved 9'10".

[Master] Skiff #2 moved 60'09".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 18'00".

[Master] Skiff #3 moved 117'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I WIll be right back. 2 min top

Ilero (TMO)] kk

[Master] with skiffs set around the space?

[Master] does that sound good? everyone else sleeping in the center?

Ilero (TMO)] (and people sleeping in the middle)

[Kel (MarioCS)] sure, i htought they were upright, making a wall aournd the sleepers

[Master] ok

[Kel (MarioCS)] just so we know they aregoing to be cariried away by a huge turtle

Ilero (TMO)] (we can arrange Sarengar's body nicely - wrapped in some tarps or something)

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 10'11".

[Master] Skiff #1 moved 17'00".

[Master] Skiff #2 moved 18'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] elevated on a skiff in respect

[Master] Skiff #3 moved 42'11".

[Master] Skiff #3 moved 2'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Only if it's a discoworld turtle)

[Master] does that work well for you?

[Master] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 15'06".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, better def

Ilero (TMO)] aye

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 10'09".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 3'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I like it much more

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

Ilero (TMO)] (let the doom be swift upon us!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Quick, someone hide Kenna

[Master] and make your rolls for what ever you think

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7 moved 45'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] effing dammit

[Lisa] (wow)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Seriously?)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Reading Lips check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Reading/writing check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well at least you can appraise him :P)

[Master] lol

[Master] So yes Kel and Ilero both see this coming

[Ilero]] (TMO) runs away

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Quick, get behind the wood walls!

[Kel (MarioCS)] wake the others!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 32'11".

Ilero (TMO)] Cover everyone!

Ilero (TMO)] (one quick second)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Dragon!!! wake, wake, Dragon!!

[Master] Tell me when you are ready to start

[Kel (MarioCS)] am i a premature orator?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (are you actually waking everybody? we roll CON now?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (CON checks?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It starts when all of us are awkae, have ariel support, and perhpas a nuke

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i like that)

Ilero (TMO)] (wish he'd had time to make that armor)

[Master] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hide behind toe skiffs! Dragon!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] zzzzzzzzzz

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm rolling

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] const

[Kel (MarioCS)] DRAGON!!!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: CON check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) screams and runs toward the dragon with the Hand brandishing his continual light broach to distract it.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: CON check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Spring] Snezana: CON check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: CON check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] OK so everyone can roll an Inti after I start combat

[Indigo (Lisa)] (now or next round?)

[Master] and then you can see if you wake up

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Okay so that roll didn't count...?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] anyeone and everyone can roll

[Spring] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] and then on your turn you can see if you wake up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 126'03"

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Kel (MarioCS)] Aiming to start the round

[Master] Jon the sailor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Aunt Jennevive: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Ilero]]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 46'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Ilero, wait! where ar eyou going? you're gonna get killed!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) launches the Hand with continual light broach in it against the dragon's head.

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 1.

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Indigo (Lisa) wakes and gets his weapons

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Kel (MarioCS)] Admiral! Ilero is out there!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] He ran after the dragon!

Ilero (TMO)] Hey! Lizard! You not want be here!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=1] 13 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus: CON check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: CON check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (sorry forgot to roll for her)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: CON check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

Branwyn (Lisa) wakes and looks around

Branwyn (Lisa) pokes husband

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: CON check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] what's the weather like bob

[Master] clear night

[Master] is why you can see the dragon

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] somethimes I hate you ;)

[Master] I will work to do better

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is he toothless?)

Ilero (TMO)] (while we're all concerned about/scared of this flying magical death izard coming after us, Neith is checking the weather forecast...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (one moon is bright, alomost full)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Yeah, to call down a lighting stomr on his ass

Ilero (TMO)] (hehehe)

[Spring] (sorry, trying to target, hang on)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Master] Kenna needs to wake up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (neith would be happy if it was always raining and stormy)

[Master] she is sleeping right now

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (She really would)

[Spring] (uhm i succeeded)

[Master] OH

[Spring] (snee did too)

[Master] ok then you wake up this round that is all you can do

[Spring] oh well okay

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] and Hugh is on watch so?

[Master] what do you do

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Illero, why are ytou all the way out there)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Well first need to ask TMO what he is doing...)

Ilero (TMO)] (that is a question you will have to ask him afterwards)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sigh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] well I wont let you die alone my brotha

Ilero (TMO)] (fool)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 61'08".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive: CON check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Snezana

[Spring] she's waking up

[Master] Snezana moved 3'10".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ithil

[Kel (MarioCS)] (she didnt want to ruin her dirty dream)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: CON check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Howard Plum

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well at least wolves are awake to smother Shi)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: CON check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 11'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 1'03".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Kel

[MarioCS] Kel targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 153'02"

[Master] Kel is on watch

Howard Plum (Lisa) wakes startled

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 30'06".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 26'03".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Galad

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad: CON check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Young Black Dragon #7

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7 moved 91'02".

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 5'03"

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7: Attack: Claw: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 5. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7: Attack: Claw: (9-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 4. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, shit

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: [Ilero]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Galad moved 13'03".

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-9) - Lightly Wounded

Ilero (TMO)] (eh, slight miscalculation)

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7 follows Young Black Dragon #7.

coolg-48306 has joined the game on Fri Apr 06 22:46:02 EDT 2018

coolg-48306 is receiving the map Marsh Area 2...

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7 moved 1'01".

coolg-48306 has received the map Marsh Area 2.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They need another tutor)

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7 follows Young Black Dragon #7.

[Master] [Ilero]] follows Young Black Dragon #7.

Ilero (TMO)] (?? two of them?)

[Master] [Ilero]] no longer follows Young Black Dragon #7.

[Master] [Ilero]] follows Young Black Dragon #7.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, butilero? really?!)

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7 and [Ilero]] moved 2'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well the one who spoke well didn't work out so...)

Young Black Dragon #7 (Master) SNATCHES Ilewro up

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (jared?)

[Young Black Dragon #7 (Master)] and then

[Young Black Dragon #7 (Master)] CRASHES back down

Ilero (TMO)] (ah. Perfect)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (tumble!)

[Young Black Dragon #7 (Master)] unable to lift that weight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thank Jilly!)

[Master] yes to Ilero tumble check

[Kel (MarioCS)] (very weak)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Ilero (TMO)] (I'd intended to tumble against any attack, but didn't anticipate it coming in that fast)

[Master] and Ilero manages to tumble and escape the claws as the two of you come crashing back down

[Master] you both take (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 points of damage

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 78 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think Hugh should get an attack of opp bob?

[Master] Jon the sailor: CON check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Since they fell?

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] no to michael

[Master] and welcome to Jared

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She rolled before inti....do I get another roll or does that fail carry over?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Master] you can use that

[Master] was it a sucess?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But she failed...:P)

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No which is why I'm asking :))

[Master] so the ones on the swamp map are awake

[Master] the other are on the base map dreaming of better things

Indigo (Lisa) starts to run over to the dragon area

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 58'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he shouldn't be able to attack though)

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 75'06"

[Master] made his check so gets full attacks

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=5] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Spring] Snezana targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 78'03"

[Spring] Snezana no longer targets Young Black Dragon #7.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but he had to go over 45 ft to get there and if it isn't on the ground he won't be able to reach it anyway)

[Spring] Snezana targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 78'03"

[Master] yes to Lisa was referring to Ilero

[Spring] (dammit LOL_)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh sorry lol)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

Ilero (TMO)] Hugh! What you doing!? Help distract it from camp!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wolves guarding Shi)

Ilero (TMO)] (two different thoughts there)

[Master] Lord Branadarus: CON check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (In case you havent noticed, we are distractingi t from camp. We are over here, and camp is over there?)

Ilero (TMO)] (Why did you follow me, dummy? Oh well, since you're here, guess you can help)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Huh what?

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm not translating Ilero into words well)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Dragon darling. I wish everyone would get out of the way so I could fireball it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol np

Branwyn (Lisa) concentrates

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] just was confused

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 71'04"

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero has that effect on people)

Ilero (TMO)] (including me sometimes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Young Black Dragon #7: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=1,2,2,1,3] 14 damage

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 64 (-14) - Lightly Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] one sec

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 59'05".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Shepard's Crook:: is now ARMED.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against Young Black Dragon #7: Snare: I create a magical snare which is 90% undetectable without magical aid. It sticks around until something gets caught.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so when it moves next

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] careful! i threw a snare at it!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] bob if hugh attackes it will he be ensarned?

[Master] might be, you do not know

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sigh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] well

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hold?)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive: CON check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] (I think we may need to issue a warning book to the party "What to do when Ilero does something stupid?")

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Snezana

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (go back to sleep?)

Ilero (TMO)] (lmfao)(

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] :D

Ilero (TMO)] (it must be Tuesday)

[Spring] hold

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (exactly)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ithil

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Howard Plum

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 77'07"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Young Black Dragon #7: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=4,1] 7 damage

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Kel

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 57 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 30'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=10] 2. HITS Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)) [1d20=5] 7. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Young Black Dragon #7

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No strength bow?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 22'01".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Galad

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Young Black Dragon #7

[Kel (MarioCS)] (that was w strength, it was a 1 damage)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nevermind. I see it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (all good, wish it was TEb doing damage)

[Spring] (fingers crossed it gets ensnared)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yup)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (kel can't move after attack)

[Kel (MarioCS)] elves ca move, fire, move

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shh take it back and move back or acid ;) )

[Master] Indigo adn Kel need a save versus breath weapon

[Kel (MarioCS)] lolol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (another elfy skill? ahh )

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7: Damage v SM: Acid Breath: (6d4+3) [6d4=4,2,1,1,1,2] 14

Kel (MarioCS) pats chest "Right here, lizard!"

[Indigo (Lisa)] ARGH!!!!!

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-14) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-14) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, owww

Ilero (TMO)] (see, I was planning to draw that attack and tumble away from it. oh well. I misjudged)

[Master] Jon the sailor: CON check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Jon the sailor moved 2'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (I thought I had to attack once to get it's attention)

[Jon the sailor (Master)] AHHHHHHHHHH

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: CON check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Lisa] Indigo targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 3'02"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Except for holds to go?)

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yeah right?

[Master] yes

[Master] thank you

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not immobilized by acid is he?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) wakes with a start

[Master] anyone who was a held attack can go first

[Master] then Indigo goes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 5'05".

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 10'08"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=11] 3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=16] -2 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Long Sword: ((1d12)+2) [1d12=9] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Young Black Dragon #7

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-11) - Heavily Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm done

[Kel (MarioCS)] very sweet!

Ilero (TMO)] (nice)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Again again!)

[Master] and so Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (didn't even get snared :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kenna and Snee?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 11. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Spring?

[Spring] (what about kenna and snee?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes/no?)

[Spring] (sorry i was explaining something, what am i being asked?)

Indigo (Lisa) pauses mid swing

[Master] anything to do on round 2

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Didn't you hold?)

[Spring] (I only held Snee)

Indigo (Lisa) short sword rises

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Now time for action if she wanted one)

[Spring] yes, just a sec

[Master] So does everyone like Mario's skiffs?

[Snezana (Spring)] Attack: Spirtual Hammer:: is now ARMED.

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against Young Black Dragon #7: Spiritual Hammer: I summon forth a magical hammer which flies around and hits things for (3+6) 9 rounds.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yay for a rectangle!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Niffy)

Ilero (TMO)] (yep! he's being all artsy this week! good stuff)

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Attack: Spirtual Hammer: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 12. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (very much)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (if i dont have a job next week, ou'll know why

[Snezana (Spring)] (so much for that)

[Master] and everyone who has them saw their new icon images if you want

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ill apply at the library)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] Ilero Kel Shi SHur

Ilero (TMO)] (If you include commuting time, I've put in a 60 hour week this week. not enough time to do anything fun)

[Master] and now Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=5] 8. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Kel (MarioCS)] (shi's is not ready yet)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 5. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: [Ilero]]

Ilero (TMO)] (I never rolled con for my other two....)

[Master] go for it

Ilero (TMO)] (may I do that now?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha I haven't given you anything really so figured it'd be some time)

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: CON check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Master] I was given basic elf so I put it there for Shi

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]]/Ara: CON check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I do like her current one so it works :P )

Ilero (TMO)] (see if third try is success)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=3] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh, did I send that one to you? hmmm)

Ilero (TMO)] *mutter grumble*

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Anor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does Shur need init?)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lord Branadarus

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 82'06".

[Master] Lord Branadarus targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 1'11"

Master JUMPS on top of the dragon

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2+2) [1d20=2] 12 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2+2) [1d20=16] -2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2+2) [1d20=4] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm such a bad influence)

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=8] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Young Black Dragon #7

[Snezana (Spring)] (LOL!)

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-22) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

Ilero (TMO)] (he does remember that's how Ilero died, right?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] (he was not there for that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He ruins all my fun! Now I can't cast what I wanted!

Branwyn (Lisa) sits down and pouts a bit

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He was there whol bugbear time so wasn't he? Er, but he would have been asleep)

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Young Black Dragon #7. Distance: 35'09"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Shepard's Crook:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Short Bow: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 2. HITS Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+2) [1d6=4] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Young Black Dragon #7

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: ((1d6)+2) [1d6=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Young Black Dragon #7

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-9) - Massively Wounded

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] sorry ignore second one

[Snezana (Spring)] hold

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] accidentalluy hit enter on my keyboard

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2+2) [1d20=10] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2+2) [1d20=6] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Snezana

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (When I said again I meant the one where you hit... ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Take him down!

[Snezana (Spring)] hold for Snee too

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ithil

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Me Too

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Howard Plum

Howard Plum (Lisa) stands with his dagger trying to look menacing

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)+2) [1d20=6] 8 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow for Elves: (15-(d20+3)+2) [1d20=3] 11 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Galad

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Young Black Dragon #7

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7 and [Ilero]] moved 19'05".

[Master] tries to flee

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] attacks of opp?

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7 and [Ilero]] moved 1'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (With Tiberius on his back and Ilero hopefully not in claws?)

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=17] -5 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=2] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=17] -5 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Young Black Dragon #7 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=8] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Young Black Dragon #7

[Master] Lord Branadarus: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=7] 12 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Young Black Dragon #7

[Master] Young Black Dragon #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -17 (-25) - Dead

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] nm he ded

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] - i just remembered a little bit of dragon lore, not sure if it was ever a thing, or if you use it even if so. Didn't dragons used to inspire fear in low HD critters?)

[Master] SPLASH

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Lets Loose War Cry!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Looks like Mercy has a new basinet!

[Master (to TMO only)] yes and if the wolves had tried to get involved..........

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head

[Snezana (Spring)] and good riddance!

Ilero (TMO)] (ah, so we're all high enough?_)

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 3'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Lol

[Snezana (Spring)] and your mother!

Lord Branadarus (Master) SPlash

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay our resident treasure roller is now at the forefront

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] SPLASH

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] UA

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] uf

Lord Branadarus (Master) wades to shore

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] shakes his head

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rubs sleep from her eyes trying to decide if she should go back to sleep

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Snezana (Spring)] (wait this was second watch wasn't it?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah....)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yup)

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head at Hugh. "Why you follow? T'at not safe."

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh we are so hosed)

Ilero (TMO)] T'ank you.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (um, we have wounded, sleepy head!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh wait, i have spells from yesterday)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Glares at Illero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "We just lost one member"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Gestures back at Camp

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's surrounded by warm, comfy, growling wolves. How does she know?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Did you think I would let it become TWO!"

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Flips Illero the bird and stalks over to search dragon

[Kel (MarioCS)] (will someone please remember to feed Treble?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods in acknowledgment. "Sorry, hye not t'ink it t'at way. Hye just try distract from camp."

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods

[Ilero]] (TMO) pauses.

[Spring] so in the middle of all that, my friend Jared dropped in

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stalks over to Dragon

Ilero (TMO)] But...

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 822. Next level in 40613.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 411. Level-up!

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 411. Level-up!

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 822. Next level in 3822.

[Master] [Marisu]]/Ara XP award: 411. Next level in 4575.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 411. Next level in 6820.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 411. Next level in 124.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 411. Next level in 4738.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 822. Next level in 47062.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 822. Next level in 194865.

[Master] Kel XP award: 822. Next level in 33002.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 822. Next level in 264223.

Ilero (TMO)] Please not ... follow when hye meet fate. Not need drag anyone else wit' me.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Jared!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hello Jared

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh so close Indigo! Third watch maybe?)

[Master] Hello Jared

Ilero (TMO)] (hello)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If you can see this, view, CHAT HISTORY

[Master] and Branwyn can make an intiution check

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] that should allow you to see better

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: INU check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Caricssa, you may want to help him setup the chat window to his preference

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I remember it was difficult for me

[Kel (MarioCS)] HI CoolG

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha if I can remember how)

Ilero (TMO)] (even without it he can chat at the bottom of the map window)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] I did tell how to Edit Preferences

Ilero (TMO)] (click on map window and hit enter to bring up the text entry box)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] depends, my screen orgionally didn't let me do that

[Master] Branwyn knows this is near the place that she was when (john and guy ) fought a black dragon when they last entered The Mist

[Master] It was a memorable fight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dragon nest! Ummm....don't let them know we killed their young)

[Master] It surrendered to Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Theone she tried to talk to?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) drags Shur over to see if she can get him some more black dragon hide for his future armor set.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (THAT dragon?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey it attacked us first

[Master] well THAT dragon is dead

[Master] but it did have kids

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought you meant the hoffman trip dragon)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why did you have to tell me that?)

[Master] because you are now in that same area

[Spring] (so, healing time?)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around and it dawns on her the area where she's at

Branwyn (Lisa) sucks in a breath

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO) (to MarioCS only)] I still plan on doing some hand sketching some time. Just been swamped at work.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tiberius, you are on next watch. I'm going to go back to sleep if you don't mind

[Kel (MarioCS) (to TMO only)] all good, im literally working til 3 am every night, so i know what thats like

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Healing is good)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I do hubmlu beg that Carissa roll for search bob?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If that is at all possible

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ?

Branwyn (Lisa) heads far away from the group activities and curls up

Ilero (TMO) (to MarioCS only)] ugh. sorry to hear that.

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If you want, I can try my luck again)

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Snezana (Spring)] 14 for Indigo, 4 for Kel

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Snezana (Spring)] 9 for Kel

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (14) - Unharmed

[Kel (MarioCS) (to TMO only)] hopefull for just another week or two, then it should calm down. i do have some images of ladies proper; thats how I see Marisu. i'll email them over thiss weekend

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 53 (13) - Lightly Wounded

Ilero (TMO) (to MarioCS only)] cool!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Nieth can do some healing, but we may want to save her since she now wont get two full shifts of rest

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Actually

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hm

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thank you miss Kenna, im good as new!

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 3'00".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] She can heal

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] then She can cast nap

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and get those spells back

[Snezana (Spring)] ahem!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] depends on how bad we are off

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sleep on skiff? Sure that's safe? :P)

[Snezana (Spring)] ok Kenna you can do the rest of the healing

[Master] one last check

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, sorry) Mis Snee, i thank you fo rthe spirited healing.

Snezana (Spring) flounces off

[Master] who wants it

Howard Plum (Lisa) even spell depleted Howard feels somewhat stronger

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No dragon loot search?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] NO BOB PLEAE GRANT US MERCY

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl, Sspring)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Indigo shur and branadarus)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] AND A DRAGBON LOOT SEATCH

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sighs

Howard Plum (Lisa) goes to sleep happily

[Master] you can search but you will have to go under water where the dead dragon it

[Kel (MarioCS)] speaking of Mercy, which Skiff is she in?

[Master] and it is not likely to carry anything

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shur is already over there looking at the hide...)

[Master] if you can find its lair

[Kel (MarioCS)] (water walk the dragon?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That's a shame

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tmo you want to roll or me?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (True :P)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll roll this one

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] 9 for ilero

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's with Neith/Hugh, but doesn't count as a person)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] [1d20]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hugh was last watch)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (1d20) [1d20=9] 9

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) falls back asleep with wolves

[Master] and the morning comes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sigh

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Then yes, we'll take that roll)

[Master] Time of Day: 06:55 AM. Day 1 Trall, Eap {Late Fall} 1st, 1267 TGR.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that was 9 points of healing for Ilero

Ilero (TMO)] (does Shur manage to get any hide off it?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] not unless he went swimming

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I had the weirdest dream a dragon attacked...

[Kel (MarioCS)] Miss Snee, thank you for the healing.

Branwyn (Lisa) over breakfast takes out the scroll and opens it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Kel (MarioCS) looks directly at Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] i'm fine, dont worry about me

Branwyn (Lisa) looks to see if it is magic or priest or general correspondence

[Master] Shur can make a hunting check

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (dry cleaning receipt)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Fine? From what?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (cloak chck)

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] from what?! we fought a dragon. A DRAGION!

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Snezana (Spring)] you are welcome Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] did you...did you sleep though the fight?

[Snezana (Spring)] sorry i was grumpy

[Master] Branwyn opens up the scroll and it is a mage scroll, Protection from all Traps

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A dragon...wait that wasn't a dream?

[Snezana (Spring)] nope

[Master] and so yes Shur manages to get enough dragon hide for a (1d12) [1d12=1] 1

[Master] Small shield

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh great Solonor, give me patience

Kel (MarioCS) wlaks off

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. OH!

[Snezana (Spring)] BOB would you mind applying the last 9 points of Ilero's healing?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) stands up quickly, "Is everyone okay?"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d4) [1d4=1] 1

[Snezana (Spring)] Kenna cast them

Ilero (TMO)] (cool. we'll add that to the pile for his eventual armor set)

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 4 (3). Wizard: (WL) : CHANGED: 4 (3). Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 14 (13). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 14 (13).

[Ilero]] (TMO) still has some scrapes and bruises.

[Kel (MarioCS)] thats fo rthe shark fin on his back armor!

Ilero (TMO)] Nothing major.

Ilero (TMO)] (lol)

[Master] and congrats to Howard, level 4 now

Ilero (TMO)] (yay!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] yay Howard

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yay Howard!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (yay!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] wish he rolled higher than a 1 but he is happily mediocre

[Master] grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol one day he'll prove himself maybe)

[Lisa] so that wasn't a spell but a scroll for one time use right?

[Master] right

[Lisa] bob made him 10s down the board so he isn't really good at anything

[Lisa] you can read his story

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hi Anton!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Poor Howard. Ahh, haven't read it yet will do!)

[Snezana (Spring)] brb

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] tried to be a priest, fight, etc.

Ilero (TMO)] (hey, bad stats can still work out. look at Ilero. ;) )

[Lisa] ended up with branwyn

[Kel (MarioCS)] (agreed, i suppose its what you do with the character)

Ilero (TMO)] (be stupid and lucky)

[Lisa] yes I like him in hos own way

[Master] Howard has the bare minimum stats to be any of the four basic classes

[Lisa] his

[Master] but nothign to be special by stats in any

Ilero (TMO)] (it can be fun to develop someone without it being pre-defined by his stats)

[Master] but it i smorning

[Master] morning

Ilero (TMO)] (every character has it's own charm)

[Master] shall we pause here?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] i could go for a smorning...

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I would like to pause here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] if that's all right

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] it's been one hell of a night

[Master] you did make it through a stressful night

Ilero (TMO)] (yes - my alarm will be going off at 4am)

[Carissa] Putting it nicely

[Branwyn (Lisa)] eek

[Master] just throw it out the window TMO

[MarioCS] we have a lot to be concerned with, this was only day 1

[MarioCS] if you put it in the garage, it wont disturb you

Ilero (TMO)] nah, I'm doing it to go on a trip with son

[Carissa] But 4 AM? Why not 8 AM? 10 AM?

[Master] that will be fun I hope

Ilero (TMO)] just up the road a coupe of hours, be back by nightfall

[Lisa] see why we made extra skiffs? how easily they ... and us ... can get eaten

[Carissa] Hope it's worth it.Have fun!

[Lisa] nice tmo!

[Carissa] Yeah...will think more on skiff arrangement.

[MarioCS] i hope we made enough

[Master] chuckles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Whelp, i'm gonna log off for the night. See ya all next week!

Ilero (TMO)] because I think we have to be there by 7 or 8, and it's a few hours away

[MarioCS] Poor Salengar. Are we bringing him with us? where would he like to go?

[Master] you keep crunching we'll make more

[MarioCS] nice

Ilero (TMO)] g'nigh! And don't take Ilero too seriously

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Apr 06 23:41:55 EDT 2018

[Carissa] (Night Michael!)

[MarioCS] Bye Michael

Ilero (TMO)] Ilero just doesn't want to drag anyone else down with him.

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: First Level -- Maximum: 3 (2),

[Carissa] Poor Ilero and his lack of optimism.

[MarioCS] (so are you ok with the map Bob? number and size of islnds?

[Master] sure

[Master] you can make some with the opposite ratio

[MarioCS] i can, imade the island colors one full layer, and just masked off the parts not to show

Ilero (TMO)] yeah.. funny the person playing the cleric thinks he can avoid what the gods want. :)

[Master] do you like that everyone?

[Carissa] ;)

Ilero (TMO)] it ooks good

Ilero (TMO)] ook ook

[Carissa] Dunno. Depends what we run into!

Ilero (TMO)] ducks. lots of ducks

[Master] lol

[Carissa] And then maybe want more water/less water. You know :P

[MarioCS] the lighter outline on th eisland is supposed to be shallow enough to walk on, the rest is up to you :0)

[Carissa] Ducks? Or, "Duck!"

[Carissa] It is nice though.

Ilero (TMO)] alright, I gotta go get ready for bed.

Ilero (TMO)] g'night all

[MarioCS] thanks, and we can create a Bovine Twon map, too

Ilero (TMO)] thanks for the game

[MarioCS] i just need an idea

[MarioCS] and time

[Master] Jared are you following along?

[Carissa] I've no outline for it, but can come up with something at some point.

[MarioCS] the town in the shape of a cow skull?

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 20000 (10000). Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 19 (20).

[MarioCS] no rush, work is Crazee

[Carissa] Oooh....but green pastures far as the eye can see. Or maybe houses arrived in cow skull shape? Hmm...

[MarioCS] Bye TMO

[Carissa] (Have fun, TMO!)

[Master] Hye Mario can you print me out a receipt for a stay ?

Ilero (TMO)] it's something animal or meat related

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] ok all leveled

Ilero (TMO)] I'm not entirely sure what

[MarioCS] i know you have no limmit on the imagination. not worried there

[Carissa] Haha thanks

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] goodnight!!

TMO has left the game on Fri Apr 06 23:46:33 EDT 2018

[Master] need to call the hotel in St Augustine, they never emailed a reciept

Lisa has left the game on Fri Apr 06 23:46:36 EDT 2018

[Carissa] Night Lisa!

[MarioCS] ya, of course. Tell me the name of the hotel and address you want to saty in, i'll set up the test server to that name

[Snezana (Spring)] back

[MarioCS] Bye Lisa

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Snezana (Spring)] LOL am i just in time for everyone to leave?

[MarioCS] you scared us off

[Carissa] lol

[Snezana (Spring)] hehehe not surprised

[Snezana (Spring)] Jared, do you have any questions so far?

[MarioCS] was just telling Bob, cant wait to meet/see you all. its so soon!

[Carissa] View -> Chat History

[Spring] it's getting exciting!

[Carissa] Or CTRL + R

[MarioCS] i got a 24 port switch, so we can all connect wired like

[Carissa] ....or so says kLoOge....never done trl+R before

[Spring] i jsut did hehehehe

[Spring] i didn't know about it

[Carissa] Still got one more trip before that one. So tired of flying.

[Carissa] Haha neither did I until I looked.

[Spring] me too, where are you going?

[MarioCS] do you have status yet?

[Carissa] Oh but does work!

[MarioCS] it gets WAY better with status

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 150. Next level in 101.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 150. Next level in 17457.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 150. Next level in 23640.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 300. Next level in 87490.

[Master] [Marisu]]/Ara XP award: 150. Next level in 4425.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 150. Next level in 6670.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 300. Next level in 3522.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 150. Next level in 9609.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 150. Level-up!

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 300. Next level in 40313.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 150. Next level in 4588.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 300. Next level in 263923.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Level-up!

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 300. Next level in 46762.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 300. Next level in 194565.

[Master] Kel XP award: 300. Next level in 32702.

[Carissa] Status with multiple hotels, not airlines. Work is pickier and I was driving everywhere before moving.

[Carissa] Yay Indigo! Guess that'll be next time.

[Spring] i still haven't rolled for Snee's level up

[Carissa] It seems to be a night of low rolls so....mihght be worth waiting ;)

[Spring] LOL

[MarioCS] Kel hasnt hit in like the last month or so, ugh

[Spring] i'm irritated that Snee leveled up before Kenna

[MarioCS] pitiful rolls

[Carissa] :P

[Spring] she's not even the "real" character

[Carissa] lol

[MarioCS] lol, i like having dual classes, can do more

[MarioCS] but twice as long to level, bleh

[Spring] :-(

[Carissa] But one class is so...simple. In a good way!

[MarioCS] agreed, knowing what i know, i would do single class

[MarioCS] what i know now

[Carissa] lol

[MarioCS] maybe Kel has to pull an Ilero once, and then head to Arvanaith

[Carissa] Shi would kill him first. Or kill him for dying.

[Carissa] Kill the killed?

[MarioCS] (you generally only get to pull an Ilero once!)

[MarioCS] he wouldnt go without getting the girl

[Carissa] lmao

[MarioCS] he has goals too

[Carissa] Well I'm pretty sure Jenn is still available....just saying.

[Master] lol

[Master] She is married

[MarioCS] True, i didnt say WHICH girl...

[MarioCS] lolol

[MarioCS] and.......

[Spring] that's not stopping her

[Carissa] And yet she seems to forget that. Or not care.

[Master] has she actually DONE anything?

[Carissa] Only invite multiple individuals to her bed. Pretty sure it was them turning her down.

[MarioCS] honest, one night, i almost took her up, just to see what she would do

[Carissa] Haven't yet seen what happens is someone agrees.

[Carissa] Yeah see? Maybe Jon will take her offer.

[Master] but there is so much chaos that swirls around her

[MarioCS] he's young and new

[MarioCS] so not worth it

[Carissa] And naive. Perfect for her!

[MarioCS] if kel did that, he might as well say ciao to Shi

[Carissa] Saving Jenn is one thing, but sleeping with her? Tsk tsk ;)

[Master] chuckles

[MarioCS] :0)

[Carissa] Or maybe she wouldn't be surprised. You never know!

[Master] OK so good night everyone

[MarioCS] ah, the mystery, thats what makes it fun

[Master] hpe you enjoyed Jared

[Carissa] Haha night all!

[MarioCS] bye all, thanks fo rthe game Bobby

Carissa has left the game on Fri Apr 06 23:57:51 EDT 2018

[Master] 7 weeks to go

[MarioCS] cant wait!

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Apr 06 23:58:10 EDT 2018

[Spring] gnite!!!

Spring has left the game on Fri Apr 06 23:58:18 EDT 2018

coolg-48306 has left the game on Fri Apr 06 23:58:31 EDT 2018


XP awarded